绝命毒师 第四季 Breaking Bad Season 4 第2集: 点38左轮手枪 ThirtyEight Snub

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 大卫·斯雷德 / 科林·巴克西 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 皮特·古尔德 / 约翰·伦克 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 吉安卡罗·埃斯波西托 / 鲍勃·奥登科克


台词
So? How does it look?
怎么样 看起来如何
You mean, in do I see it?
你想问 我能不能看到它
Yes.
是的
Do you see it?
你看到了吗
Basically, any lawman worth his salt's
基本上 是个有脑子的警察
going to spot that, yeah.
都能看出来你带了家伙
Assuming that's a deal breaker?
看来这玩意容易坏事
Yes. It's a deal breaker.
对 容易坏事
Well, if stealth is what you're aspiring to,
如果你希望低调一些
you best go with something more compact--
最好带一个小一点的
.38 Special,
点38特别版
snub nose.
短鼻子
Got a concealed hammer
隐形撞针
so it doesn't catch on your belt when you draw.
拔枪时不会挂住你的腰带
Tried and true, no nonsense about it.
屡试不爽 口碑极佳
- Five shots? - Yep.
-5发子弹 -对
Automatic has how many?
自动手枪有多少发
Ten in the mag, one in the chamber.
弹匣里10发 枪膛里一发
If you can't get it done with five,
如果你5发之内解决不了
then you're into spraying prey,
那就证明你根本不会瞄准
in which case I wouldn't count on another six closing the deal.
那种情形 多给你6发子弹也没什么用
You load that with 158 grain hollow points
这枪装的是10克重的空尖弹
instead of your standard wad cutters.
而不是普通的冲孔弹
It's got plenty of stopping power.
杀伤力足够大
Can't get more dependable than a wheel gun.
左轮手枪是最应手的家伙
Here. Um...
这个
Try it on with this.
把它装里边试试
That snub, you'll conceal real nice
如果你想把它别在腰上
if you carry it I-W-B.
用这个枪套很适合
Little harder to draw from,
拔枪会困难一些
but there's really no substitute
但如果你不想被
if you're intent of fooling a vigilant eye.
警惕的人察觉 真没有别的办法
Comes in polymer, too.
还有塑料的
I prefer the feel of leather.
我更喜欢皮革的感觉
Old school, I guess.
有点传统的感觉
Yeah, um...
是啊
You sure it's on the correct side?
放在这边真的没错吗
If you're right-handed, it is.
如果你不是左撇子 就没错
I don't know, ma-- Are you sure
不知道 你确定吗
because maybe it'll feel better on the left side.
因为我感觉放在左边感觉好一些
General rule-- You don't want to cross draw,
一般规律 不能从身体另一侧拔枪
not unless you're going to be sitting,
除非你坐在椅子上
you know, store clerks, card gamers and such.
比如商店职员 赌博的人什么的
Either way you're going to want to practice your draw...
无论怎么样 你都要不停的练习拔枪
a lot...
多加练习
because if you're all fingers,
因为如果你笨手笨脚
well, it might could be him
笑到最后的人
keeping a piece instead of you.
可能是他 而不是你
Catch my drift?
明白我的意思吗
What's this?
这是什么
That there is why you're going to pay me five times
这就是你要花比枪支商店
what you'd pay your neighborhood gun store.
高五倍的价钱买它的原因
Serial number has been filed off.
枪号被擦掉了
So...
所以说
to state the obvious,
明摆着的事
I don't want to be caught with this on me.
我不想因为这把枪被抓住
No, sir, to state the obvious, you don't.
是啊 先生 明摆着的事
You know, Mister, I've been providing my services
先生 我从事这样的生意
for the past 30-odd years.
已经30多年了
You'd think in that time
这段时间里
I'd learn better than to ask a man his business,
我明白 最好不要过问别人的生意
especially about one referred by the lawyer,
尤其是那律师介绍的人
but I do feel the urge to ask you,
但我真的很想问问你
we strictly talking defense here?
你买枪真是为了防身吗
Yes, absolutely defense.
对 绝对是防身用
Why?
怎么了
Because if it's just personal protection,
如果你只是为了保护自己
aside from a bucket of money,
不如去通过合法途径买枪
you'd save yourself a potential felony two-spot
这样不仅可以省下好多钱
for carrying a weapon with a defaced serial number
也不会因为携带无序列号的枪支
if you'd just buy it legally.
而被判重罪
Yeah, but...
是啊 但是
if you did have to use it,
如果你真要用它的话
wouldn't it still be better to use one that couldn't be traced?
用一把查不到来历的枪难道不是更好吗
This is the west, boss.
老大 这里是西部
New Mexico's not a retreat jurisdiction.
新墨西哥州不是个文明的地方
Man steps to you bent on doing bodily harm,
如果有人过来要伤害你的身体
you've got every right to plant your feet
你有一切权利进行反击
and shoot to kill.
开枪杀死他
Some call it a moral right,
有人称之为道德权利
and I do include myself within that class.
我就很同意这种说法
All this to say
我要说的是
I'm happy to take your money,
我很高兴带着你的钱走人
but if you're not a convicted felon,
但如果你不是身犯重罪的人
you might best be advised
我建议你最好
to bear your arms within the confines of the law.
还是不要触犯法律为妙
It's for defense.
这是防身用的
Defense.
防身
I'll take it.
我要了
点38左轮手枪 Thirty-Eight Snub
第四季 第二集
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
Thanks, Bonnie.
多谢 邦妮
Jesse.
杰西
What's up, brother?
你好啊 哥们
Dude, it sounds like an earthquake out there.
老兄 里面像是地震了
Yeah. New sound system.
对 买了新的音响设备
Whoa! Check it out.
来瞧瞧
Bodacious subwoofers, yo!
好震撼的低音炮 你可以啊
Serious cannons.
这可是真家伙
18-inchers, six of them.
有六个口径十八英寸的炮
Aluminum columns
铝制炮管
so they're really, really like, uh, sonically neutral.
所以声音非常适中
Tweeters are killers, too.
扬声器也很无敌
Dig all them lines jumping around.
我喜欢那些线条蹦来蹦去
Psychedelic.
太迷幻了
Kind of like just want to stare at them.
我现在只想盯着它们看
Hmm. Yeah, man.
没错 伙计
Totally makes me want to crank old Savage
完全让我想把旧音响砸了
and blaze one.
搞台炫的
It's got, like, parametric equalization.
这机器有参数均衡功能
Automatically adjusts the levels
能自动随着气压等外部条件
to changes in, like, air pressure and whatnot.
的变化调节音阶
It's a totally digital vacuum tube amp
这完全是数字真空管扩音器
which is by far the best anti-distortion-wise.
是迄今为止最好的保真扩音器
It's 120 decibels without breaking a sweat.
轻而易举就能达到120分贝
Hold on to your hats, bitches.
站稳了 伙计们
Hey, man, I saw Andrea at a meeting yesterday.
对了 伙计 我昨天聚会看到安德里亚了
She asked about you.
她还问起你了
Thanks, man, but, uh...
谢了 不过..
12 steps and all that.
我们在戒毒
Seriously?
不是吧
Maybe just a little bump.
只吸一小口吧
Left 4 Dead, yo,
《求生之路》 赞
the way them bitches get all cranial
僵尸吃了那么多人
when you cap them in the head.
当你把它一枪爆头的时候
It's like booyah!
爽死了
No, no, no, man.
不不不 兄弟
Resident Evil 4 takes it by a long shot.
《生化危机4》绝对胜出
Aw, please, brother, you're fronting.
拜托 兄弟 你是在打广告吗
No, man, seriously.
不 伙计 说真的
That chick, the one you got to rescue,
那妞 就是你得去解救的那个
she's smokin', bro,
惹火极了 兄弟
and then you're, like, the last undead dude on earth,
然后你就像是世上仅有的男人
so how can you not be dipping into that?
你怎么能没兴趣呢
Talk about inspiring a brother to kick some zombie ass!
这才是激励男人打僵尸的动力啊
They're trying to eat your brain, bro.
僵尸要吃你脑子
A dude don't need no more motivation.
你还需要啥动力
That's a fair point, I guess.
我觉得很中肯
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好 好 好
Call of Duty, World at War-- Zombie mode.
《使命的召唤之战火世界》 僵尸模式
Now, that's the bomb, man.
那才刺激
Think on it, bro.
好好想想
They're not just zombies.
他们不仅仅是僵尸
They're Nazi zombies.
他们是纳粹僵尸
Nazi zombies.
纳粹僵尸
Yeah, man. S.S. Waffen troopers, too,
对 也是纳粹党卫队的骑兵
which are, like, the baddest ass Nazis of the whole Nazi family!
是整个纳粹家族最坏的纳粹分子
Zombies are dead, man.
僵尸都死了 伙计
What difference does it make
他们活着的时候是干什么的
what their job was when they was living?
又有什么重要
Dude, you are so historically retarded.
老兄 你真是出土文物
Nazi zombies don't want to eat you
纳粹僵尸不想吃你
just because they're craving the protein.
只是因为他们渴望补充蛋白质
They do it because--
他们这样是因为
They do it because they hate Americans, man.
因为他们恨美国人
Talibans-- They're the Talibans
塔利班 他们是僵尸世界的
of the zombie world.
塔利班分子
I played the game, bro.
我打过这个游戏
They ain't exactly fleet of foot.
他们并不是健步如飞
Ohh! I'm saying where's the challenge?
我是说 有什么难打的
At least the zombies in Left 4 Dead
至少《求生之路》里的僵尸
clock a respectable 40.
跑得飞快
You got to lead them and shit.
你得引诱包抄
Dude, that's because they're not even zombies!
老兄 那是因为他们根本不是僵尸
They're just infected.
他们只是被传染了
They got, like, this rage virus.
他们染上了这种流行病
Amps them up like they've been smoking the schwag!
能量大增 像是打了鸡血似的
Apples and oranges, bro.
风马牛不相干
Totally unfair to compare the two.
完全不能相提并论
Yo, Jesse,
杰西
where do you come out on all this?
你的结论是什么
Agree, totally.
完全同意
Did that just happen?
刚才是我的幻觉吗
Damn, man.
该死
It's quiet.
太安静了
You know what this-- This place needs?
你们知道这里该来点什么吗
You okay?
你没事吧
Fine.
没事
Can't you sleep?
你睡不着吗
Actually, yes, Marie. This is me sleeping.
实际上不是 玛丽 我在睡觉
What's it look like?
怎么回事
Looks like you're looking at a rock
你像是在看一块石头
24 in the morning.
半夜12点了
This is not a rock. This is a mineral,
这不是块石头 是块矿石
for, like, the tenth time.
我都说了不下十遍了
Okay. Got it.
好 知道了
Blue corundum, to be precise.
确切点说 是蓝色金刚砂
Blue corundum. Well, it's very pretty.
蓝色金刚砂 很好看
It's encrusted with igneous biotite
镶以岩火烧成的母片岩中的
in a mica schist.
黑云母
Would you like some more detail? Because I can give it to you.
你想了解更多吗 我可什么都知道
You keep acting like you give the first shit,
你就这么一直假装对我的事感兴趣
- and I'll-- - Hank.
-而我... -汉克
Found in the Central Cordillera of Irian Jaya.
这是在伊里安查亚的中科迪勒拉山脈发现的
Blue corundum.
蓝色刚玉
I'm just saying...
我只是想说
it's 2 in the morning.
现在是凌晨两点
I'm just...asking if maybe--
我只是想问 要是你能
You know, when last I counted, Marie,
玛丽 就我所知
there were four bedrooms in this house.
这房子里有4间卧室
You know, I mean, if I'm keeping you awake and all that.
你懂我的意思 要是我打扰到你的话
You have reached Walter White.
我是沃尔特·怀特
At the tone, please state your name, number,
请听到嘀声后 留下你的姓名和电话
and the reason for your call.
和你打来的原因
Thank you.
谢谢配合
Walt?
沃尔特
Hello? Walt?
在吗 沃尔特
Um, okay, Walt, could you, uh,
好吧 沃尔特 你能...
could you call me back, please?
你能回我个电话吗 求你了
Hank's bills are really starting to pile up here,
汉克的医药费账单都堆积成山了
and, uh, in the meantime,
还有就是
I haven't received a check from you in quite a while,
你很久都没给过我支票了
so there's that.
就是这事
Uh, second order of business
还有一件事就是
is, uh, is the car wash.
洗车房的事
- God! - Take the next step here.
-日 -我们得为下一步考虑
We need to look into buying this car wash
我们需要买下这间洗车房
while we still have--
用以处理...
Skyler. What are you doing?
斯凯勒 你在做什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Wait. Are you screening all my calls?
等等 你是不是一直以来都无视我的来电
No. No. No. I just--
没 没有 我只是
What are you thinking,
你是怎么想的
leaving a message like that on my machine?
居然在我电话录音上留下这样一条信息
What are you-- What did I say?
我说了什么
You just left recorded proof
就在刚才 你留下了一个关于
of our intention to buy a car wash.
购买一间洗车房的录音证据
Now you think that was wise?
你觉得这样做明智吗
Proof of our what?
关于我们什么的证据
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么东西
Skyler, we should not even be mentioning the words
斯凯勒 我们不该在这段时间里
"Car wash" on the phone at all, period.
在电话里提及任何有关洗车房的词
Walt, it is a car wash, not a brothel.
沃尔特 这只是个洗车房 不是妓院
I mean, if we can't even say what it is,
我是说 要是我们都不能说它
why are we buying it at all?
那有何必去买它
God, look, Skyler, please, just--
天哪 听着 斯凯勒 求你了
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, hon.
-早安 妈妈 -早安 亲爱的
Look, there's some cereal on the breakfast table.
桌子上有麦片粥
I'm telling you,
听我说
if you're not willing to pull the trigger on this,
要是你不想这么做的话
I am more than happy to call Goodman myself.
那我就自己去找古德曼
No, no, no, no, no. I will handle it, okay?
别 别 别 我会处理好的
I could so use a brain transplant right now.
我脑袋都要炸了
Hey, uh, I'm going to work.
听着 我要去上班了
Wake up, bitch.
起床了 蠢货
Damn!
他妈的
You're way too sensitive about your zone, bro.
老兄 你的菊花也太敏感了点吧
Ohh. Come on, man. Clean-up time.
该醒了 老兄 打扫时间到
Right on. Least we can do.
立马起身 至少这我们还能做
Hey. The hell with, uh, with cleaning up.
别管什么打扫了
Just go out and get everybody some breakfast.
给大伙带点早饭回来
Stock up on liquor while you're at it.
顺便再去买点酒来
Keep this party going.
派对永不结束
I mean it, yo.
说真的我
I want this place kicking harder
我希望我回来的时候
than a Sensei when I get back.
派对能更加疯狂
All right.
没问题
You got it, bro.
包在我们身上 兄弟
Come on, damn it.
都他妈的给我动起来
Wake up and party!
醒来继续派对
Hello.
你好
Yo, you the new guy?
你是新派来的
Yeah.
没错
You got something for me?
都做好了吗
201.6.
201.6磅[约180斤]
What's the count?
多少重来着
201.6.
201.6磅
Give it a second weigh if you would, please.
麻烦你再称一下
New policy.
新政策
What, Walter?
怎么了 沃尔特
Where's Gus?
古斯在哪
Why?
问他干吗
Because I would like to speak with him.
因为我想和他说几句
Because, the way we left things,
因为 话还没有说清楚
I-- I would like the chance to clear the air.
我想解释下其中的误会
What?
怎么
Walter, you're never going to see him again.
沃尔特 你再也不能见到他了
Oh, look who woke up hungry.
看看谁被饿醒了
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Yeah, that's good. Drink that up.
好样的 喝多点
Just a little longer, okay, my sweetie?
再喝一点 我的宝贝
Okay?
好吗
There you go.
就这样
Okay, now...
好了
the Dodge gets a detail,
这辆道奇车弄了个彻底清洗
and...
还有
the Corolla gets a hand wax?
那辆花冠来了个手工上蜡
Right? Hand wax.
没错 手工上蜡
Okay.
没错
Oh. Hello. Hello.
别急哦 小宝贝
Just a few more minutes, and we're on our way home.
再过几分钟 我们就回家
Okay, my sweet girl?
好吗 我的宝贝女儿
Mama's just doing her work here.
妈妈有正事要做
Mama's doing her work.
妈妈在工作
Let's see.
瞧瞧
Way to go, Hank.
做得好 汉克
Whoa, way to soldier up.
加把劲
You're doing it!
你做到了
Come on!
加油
Another few yards.
还有几码而已
Damn!
该死
Ahh, Jesus!
上帝啊
Look at you! Way to go, honey!
瞧瞧你自己 太棒了 宝贝
Come on.
加油
Come on, Hank!
加油 汉克
Keep it going!
坚持下
Just ten more steps.
就差十步了
9!
九步
8.
八步
7!
七步
6!
六步
You're almost there, Hank.
就快到了 汉克
God!
天啊
Oh, yeah. All right, buddy.
太好了 伙计
That's what I call kicking some ass.
这才是我说的牛逼
Oh, it was awesome, babe!
太棒了 宝贝
Hell, yeah.
太棒了
Very nice.
太漂亮了
Yeah!
好样的
Hey!
You're a good man, Chuck. Thanks.
你是个好人 查克 谢谢
It's an honor, my friend.
这是我的荣幸 朋友
Same time tomorrow?
明天这时候
Damn straight, if I'm still alive.
没错 只要我还活着
Great session. Lots of positive energy.
这节恢复很成功 表现很积极
Lots.
相当积极
It's just it's so great to see that.
看到他这样 真是太高兴了
It's just-- Yeah.
只是... 没错
One day at a time.
一天一天慢慢来
All we can do.
我们只能这样了
I know. It's just
我知道 只是
you've got a real way with him.
你跟他很合得来
It's--
真是
You want to go full-time?
你想做全职吗
We've got a spare bedroom.
我们家有空闲的卧房
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
You were so strong today.
你今天真的很坚强
Did you work up an appetite? I'm sure that you did.
你是不是有胃口了 我肯定你饿了
Listen, I was thinking about cooking tonight.
我正在想着今晚要做什么
- So- - Marie.
-所以 -玛丽
Get out.
出去吧
Oh, yo, about time.
来得正好
Oh, my God.
我的天
Yo, what's up with the pie, man? It ain't cut.
披萨怎么回事 都没切
Yeah. Right. That's the gimmick.
没错 这可是个小创举
- What gimmick? - This place.
-什么创举 -这家披萨店
They don't cut their pizza,
披萨从不切开
and they pass the savings on to you.
为你省下切的钱
What savings? How much can it be to cut a damn pizza?
省什么钱 切个披萨能花几个钱
Maybe it's, like, democratic, bro, you know?
这就像是 搞民主 兄弟
Cut your own Christmas tree. Cut your own pizza.
自己砍圣诞树 自己切披萨
Yeah. It's democratic.
对啊 很民主
What am I supposed to do with this?
这我要怎么吃啊
Don't sweat it, yo.
别对它撒气
You got some, like, scissors?
你有剪刀吗
I will cut this bitch up good.
我来把它全分开
Yo, come in!
请进
Hey, would you mind?
去开下门吧
I figure you make, like, 10 million pizzas a year.
我假设一年能做一千万张披萨
Each pizza takes, like, 10 seconds to cut.
每张披萨 切开花去十秒钟
In man hours, that's--
换算成劳动工时 就是
I don't know.
我算不清
A lot?
很久吧
Hey, Jesse.
杰西
You got, um, yeah.
找你的
So, uh, how you doing?
你还好吗
I'm dealing.
还在适应
How's Brock?
布洛克怎么样了
Good. He's...
很好 他就在...
Brock, honey, wait in the car, okay?
布洛克 宝贝 在车里等好吗
Let the grownups speak.
让大人聊一会儿
Go on, little man. We'll catch up later.
去吧 小家伙 我们一会儿聊
Guess you know I've been calling.
我想你知道我一直在打给你
Yeah, um, I'm really busy at work and--
是啊 我工作真的很忙
Jesse, I'm not here to make you come up with excuses.
杰西 我来这儿不是来听你找借口的
You got other things going on.
你有自己的事情
I get it.
我明白
There's just one thing you and me got to talk about.
只是有件事我们必须聊聊
And that's this.
就是这个
After Tomás was murdered, two dudes from the block,
汤玛斯被杀之后 那个街区
a couple bangers he used to hang with, get run over,
过去常跟他一起鬼混的两个人 被车撞了
one of them shot in the head.
其中一个头部中枪
Same night, I get this in my mailbox.
就在当晚 我在邮箱里发现了这个
This was you?
这是你放的吗
You know what?
你知道吗
Whatever it is you had to do with my brother's killers,
无论你和杀我弟弟的凶手有什么关系
I don't want to know.
我都不想知道
But you got to tell me one thing.
但你必须告诉我一件事
Is someone gonna come looking for this?
会有人来要这笔钱吗
No.
不会
What exactly am I supposed to do with this?
那我拿这些钱来做什么
Use it to get you and Brock
这些钱能让你和布洛克
out of that shit hole of a neighborhood.
搬离那个恶臭的贫民窟
Or you can go out and spend it on glass,
或者拿着这些钱继续吸
and I'd have no way of stopping you.
这我就管不了你了
But I got to believe you won't do that.
但我相信你绝对不会这么做
Go home, Walter.
沃尔特 回家去吧
How you doing?
您好
Ton of bricks?
砖块
Rocks.
石头
You, uh, want me to wheel them inside for you?
我可以帮你把它们推进去
Thank you.
谢谢你
Marie, is that my minerals?
玛丽 是我的矿石到了吗
Yes, Hank.
是的 汉克
How many boxes?
有多少盒
I don't know--
我不确定
Three, four, a hundred,
三个 四个 上百个
a million.
百万个
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you check them for damage?
你检查过破损吗
They're rocks, Hank.
汉克 这些是石头
No, they're minerals.
不是 它们是矿石
Jesus, Marie, I got some geodes coming
玛丽 这里有一些特别精美易碎的
that are very delicate, all right?
晶洞玉石
And I will not accept any boxes that have damage.
如果包装有破损 我就要退货
Those delivery jackoffs, I'm telling you--
我跟你讲 那些送货的混蛋
I'm not getting ass raped by those bastards, all right?
我可不能就这么受他们欺负
Just--
亲爱的
Honey, would you check?
求你 能检查一下吗
Just check, please?
求你检查一下
Stop wasting it.
别那么浪费
Look, tell your brother
听着 告诉你哥哥
that if he doesn't show up tomorrow,
如果他明天还不来上班
I'm going to have to fire him.
以后就别来了
So now go back. And no more excuses.
回去干活 别那么多借口
Mr. Wolynetz, my name is Skyler White.
沃利兹先生 我叫斯凯勒·怀特
How do you do?
您好
You want to buy my car wash.
你想买我的洗车场
I do. And I am prepared to talk numbers right now,
是的 而且如果您愿意的话
if you'd like.
我今天是来跟你谈价钱的
Do you think this is an easy job?
你以为这是份清闲的活儿吗
You are willing to get down on your hands and knees
你愿意哈下腰
and scrub like a house maid
蹭这擦那像个女佣一样
with all the chemicals eating into your nice skin
更何况那些化学品会灼伤你的肌肤
and stinging in your eyes?
会刺痛你的双眼
Well, I know a thing or two about scrubbing.
我对洗车行业有些许了解
Any other advice for me?
还有其他建议吗
Because I am serious about this.
因为我是很认真地在考虑这件事情
Good.
很好
I am serious, too.
我也很认真
I have worked 30 years of building this business from nothing,
我在这行辛辛苦苦白手起家
with my own hands and my own sweat and blood.
30年才建造了这家洗车场
I can appreciate that, truly.
我真心敬佩您
So, with that in mind,
考虑到这点
is there a figure you can quote me?
您能给我一个具体的数字吗
One which you think would adequately--
一个能让您满意的数字
$10 million.
一千万
Well, let's try 879,000.
不如谈一下879,000这个数字吧
Where do you come up with this number?
你怎么得出这个数字呢
You pull it from your behind?
瞎编出来的数字
On a typical day,
洗车场平日里
you manage 19 cars per hour.
每小时能洗19辆车
Extrapolating, I added the extra revenues
经推断 加上手工打蜡及装饰品等
for hand waxes and detailing,
预算外收入
subtracted your overhead and salary and maintenance,
再减去日常开支 薪金 维修费
operating fees, depreciation,
运转费 折旧
which I obtained from comparable businesses
我从阿尔伯开克地区相同等级品牌
in the Albuquerque area,
得到的数据
giving me an estimate of your annual cash flow here,
使我大概得出你这里每年的资金流动
to which I applied the industry standard multiplier
我运用了产业标准乘数
and added the market value of your real estate,
并加上你不动产的市价
giving me a total estimated value of $829,000,
得出总值大约为829000这个数字
on top of which I generously added an extra $50,000...
于此同时我又很大方的多加了五万
so as not to be insulting.
作为敬意
$20 million.
两千万
Okay, Mr. Wolynetz, this--
沃利兹先生
This is the price for Walter White.
这是给沃尔特·怀特的价钱
You don't think I know who you are?
你以为我不知道你是谁
I remember.
我记得可清楚了
Well, I have not pretended to be any--
我从未想过要冒名顶替
Your husband, he quit without giving me notice.
你的丈夫 他擅离职守
He broke my air fresheners.
他弄坏了我的空气清新器
He cursed at me and grabbed himself.
他诅咒我 还抓自己来挑衅我
And now he wants to buy my car wash.
现在他想买我的洗车场
But he's not man enough to come in here and face me himself.
又完全不像个男人来直面我说出这个要求
- Instead, he sends his woman. - Excuse me?
-而是派自己的女人来 -什么
Walter White wants to buy my car wash.
沃尔特·怀特想买我的洗车场
The price he pays is $20 million.
我给他开的价钱就是两千万
Now please leave.
你可以走了
Have you recently lost a loved one on an aviation disaster?
你近期是否因空难失去最心爱的人
Have you suffered injury,
你近期是否因飞机残骸
shock to the senses,
甚至跌落下来的身体残骸
or property damage as a result of airplane debris
受过感官方面的惊吓
or, God forbid, falling body parts?
或财产损失
Then call me, Saul Goodman.
告诉我 由我索尔·古德曼帮您解决
It goes without saying
无需多言
that the six-, seven-,
我能为您赢得
perhaps even eight-figure cash settlement
六位 七位 甚至是八位数字的
that I can win for you
现金补偿
will never fill the hole in your heart
都将永远无法填补悲剧发生
caused by your tragic loss,
而造成您内心的空虚
but you deserve justice.
但您需要公正
So if you want to tip the scales
若您想扭转局势
back in your favor,
赢得官司
better call Saul.
就找索尔
Saul Goodman, attorney at law.
索尔·古德曼律师
505-503-4455 505-503-4455.
Se habla espanol.
提供西班牙语服务
You might want to learn how to tail better
如果你打算一直跟踪下去
if you're planning on making a habit of it.
最好能学几招
May I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
Next round, when you're done.
等你喝完 再来一杯
Why not? You make a hell of a lot more than I do.
请吧 你赚得可比我多的去了
Uh, another round for him,
给他再来一杯
and I'll have the same. No ice.
我也一样 不加冰
I feel like I need to explain myself.
我觉得我需要解释下
There were some actions that I took
希望你能够理解
which I want you to understand.
我的某些举动
I didn't want any of this to happen.
我并不希望发生这一切
Everything I did
我的所作所为
I did out of loyalty to my partner,
都是出于对伙伴的忠诚
and then, later, of course,
当然了 后来
it was purely out of self-defense.
纯粹是出于正当防卫
I hope you can appreciate that...
希望你能理解
just like I appreciated that, uh--
正如我能理解
I appreciate that when you were going to kill me
我能理解 你意图杀我
you were simply following orders.
只是在奉命行事
I get that completely.
我完全理解
And I harbor no ill will.
且不会心怀怨恨
Well, there's a load off my mind.
那我就放心了
Mike, I'm trying to tell you--
麦克 我是想说
I get it.
我懂
Fine.
行了
Drink up, Walter.
喝酒吧 沃尔特
Hell of a last couple of weeks.
最近几周噩耗连连
Makes a man wonder exactly where he stands.
不禁叫人怀疑自己的处境
I mean, I--
我是说
I cannot be alone in feeling this way.
维克多死后
Not after what happened to Victor.
不可能只有我有这感觉吧
So...
那么
what's with the piece?
带手枪干嘛
Right hip inside your waistband.
你右边腰带上
I noticed it the other day at the lab.
那天在实验室我就注意到了
You wear it if it makes you feel better,
带着它能让你安心吧
but if push comes to shove, it's not going to help.
但若真到事态严重 它可帮不上忙
Mike, do I have to come right out and say this?
麦克 非得要我直说吗
You and I, we're in the same boat.
我们俩 是一条船上的蚂蚱
Drink your drink.
还是喝你的酒吧
If it happened to Victor, it could happen to you.
维克多死了 下一个可能就是你
And-- and what the hell was that anyway?
那算什么
Hmm? A message?
讯息吗
He cuts a man's throat just to send a message?
他割断他的喉咙只为传递一条讯息吗
You won, Walter.
你是赢家 沃尔特
You got the job.
你得到了工作
Do yourself a favor
帮你自己个忙
and learn to take yes for an answer.
知足常乐吧
Yeah, I got the job, but for how long?
我现在是有工作了 但能做多久呢
Get me in a room with him.
让我和他共处一室
Mike, just get me in a room,
麦克 只要你让我们共处一室
and I'll do the rest.
剩下的交给我
You done?
你说完了吗
Yeah.
说完了
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你的酒
Hey, my man, you know how to party, brother.
哥们 你的派对超赞 兄弟
Epic! Epic!
爽啊 爽
Uh, seriously, where are you two going?
怎么 你们两个要上哪里去
Jesse, I've been awake for, like, three straight days.
杰西 我连着三天 几乎都没怎么合眼
I'm turning into a Sleestak.
我都快变凹凸曼了
So crash here. It's not like I ain't got the space.
那就在这里过夜吧 又不是没地方
Yeah, that's cool and all,
这主意不错
but I think I got, like, this cat.
但我好像养了只猫
I think I'm, like, supposed to feed it.
我该 回去喂食了
Whatever, you little bitch.
随便吧 个贱人
What about you? You sticking,
那你呢 你留下吗
or do I got to flip you over and check you for a slizz?
还是要我插下你的菊花或是给你找个骚货
Bro, I'm kind of pushing flowers here, yo.
兄弟 我都快死了
I ain't proud of it, but it's God's honest truth.
这没什么好骄傲的 但我说的可是大实话
Hell, brother, you know we got man love for you.
兄弟 你知道我们和你有兄弟情谊
Now that you're back in the mix,
既然你又干回这行了
it's like nothing but good days ahead.
简直前途无量啊
Plenty of time to pace it out is all I'm saying.
好日子正等着你呢
Yeah.
Yeah, man.
没错 朋友
Totally.
一点没错
I was thinking, like, next week?
不如 下星期继续
Yeah, sure, man. Next week.
行啊 下星期继续
Are we cool?
我们没事吧
We are cool.
没事