网络色情狂伪造我的色情影像并传播,而我这样反击 Noelle Martin: Online predators spread fake porn of me. Here's how I fought back

上映日期: 0

语言:

影片类型:

导演:

演员: Noelle Martin


台词
[This talk contains graphic language and descriptions of sexual abuse]
【本次演讲包含 不雅用词及对性虐待的描述】
Can I get a show of hands who here has ever Googled themselves?
能请曾在谷歌上 搜索过自己的人举个手吗?
I have.
我搜过。
But what started off as momentary curiosity
但原本只是片刻的好奇,
very quickly turned
却很快变成了
into an almost five-year horrific battle
一场近五年的可怕抗争,
that almost ruined my life.
差一点毁了我的人生。
I Google Images reverse-searched myself:
我使用谷歌图片反向搜索了我自己:
a function of Google that allows you to upload an image
这是谷歌的一个功能, 你可以上传一张图片,
and it shows you where it is on the internet.
它便会显示出这张图片 在网络上的哪些地方可以看到它。
This is me at 17 years old.
这是我 17 岁的时候。
An innocent selfie I took before a party.
我在参加派对之前 拍的一张天真的自拍照。
Now, before I continue, I must point out
在我继续讲之前,我必须先申明,
that what I'm about to talk about is very confronting and graphic.
我接下来要谈论的内容 会非常有攻击性且敏感。
But there's no way out.
但我别无选择。
This is a very confronting issue.
这是一个非常有攻击性的问题。
In a split second,
在一瞬间,
my screen was flooded with that image
我的屏幕充斥了那张照片,
and dozens more images of me
还有数十张我的照片,
that had been stolen from my social media,
都是从我的社交媒体上窃取之后
on links connected to porn sites.
放到色情网站的链接上。
On these sites, nameless, faceless sexual predators
在这些网站上,匿名的、 没有露脸的色狼们
had published highly explicit sexual commentary about me
发表了针对我的 非常露骨的色情评论,
and what they'd like to do to me.
并描述了他们想对我做什么。
"Cover her face and we'd fuck her body,"
“遮住她的脸, 我们要 ‘操’ 她的身子。”
one person wrote.
一个人这么写道。
They also published identifying information about me:
他们还发布了我的私人信息:
where I lived, what I studied, who I was.
我住在哪里,我在哪里读书,我是谁。
But things got worse.
但是事情越来越可怕。
I soon discovered that these sexual predators
我很快发现了这些色情狂们
had doctored or photoshopped my face
把我的脸用绘图软件篡改或者放到了
onto the bodies of naked adult actresses engaged in sexual intercourse,
正在进行性交的 裸体成人女星身体上,
on solo shots
还伪造我的独照,
of me being ejaculated on by two men.
照片上是我被两个男人射精。
Sperm was edited onto my face.
精液被编辑到了我的脸上。
I was edited onto the cover of a porn DVD.
把我编辑到色情 DVD 的封面上。
Perpetrators had edited my images
这些加害者篡改了我的照片,
to give the effect that my blouse was transparent or see-through,
给我的衬衣加上透明特效,
so you could see my nipples.
让人可以看见我的乳头。
Perpetrators ejaculated on images of me,
加害者在我的照片上射精,
took photos of their sperm and penises on these images
把他们的精液和阴茎 同这些图像一起拍照,
and posted them onto porn sites.
发布到色情网站上。
"Cum on printed pigs," is what they call it.
“射在猪照上”,他们如此形容。
Now, you might be wondering,
你们或许在想,
what sorts of images I posted on social media.
我在社交媒体上发了什么样的照片?
This is me, at around 19 at the Claremont Hotel,
这是我,大约 19 岁时, 在克莱尔蒙特酒店,
just a few suburbs away.
离这里只有几个区块。
And they superimposed that face into this.
而他们把那张脸拼到了这种照片上面。
And things got worse.
而事情继续恶化。
Nothing was off limits for these predators.
这些色情狂没有任何下限。
They even posted an image with my little sister on these sites too.
他们甚至把我妹妹的照片 也发到这些网上。
Now, you might be thinking,
你们可能在想,
"Well, you do dress provocatively,
“你确实穿着挑逗,
even a little sexually suggestive,
甚至有一点性暗示意味,
attention seeking maybe."
可能是为了吸引眼球。”
But just because a woman's body gets attention,
但仅仅因为一名 女性的身体吸引注意,
doesn't mean she's attention-seeking.
并不代表她在博得注意。
And what is provocative anyway, what is sexually suggestive?
而且说到底什么叫 “挑逗”,什么是“性暗示”?
In some parts of the world, showing your ankles
在世界上某些地方,露出脚踝
is promiscuous, is provocative.
就是淫乱的,暴露的。
It's just like, no matter what a woman wears,
这就好像是不管一名女性穿着如何,
it's always perceived as more sexual than it is.
她总会被看作是 比本意更有性的意味。
For me, I just wanted to feel pretty and confident.
对于我来说,我只想 让自己感觉美丽自信。
What's so wrong with that?
这有什么大错?
Now, you might be thinking,
你或许在想,
"Well, can't you just set your social media on private?"
“你就不能把社交媒体 设成私人可见吗?”
Well, these perpetrators were calculated.
这些加害者可是早有预谋的。
They befriended my friends on social media
他们在社交媒体上用虚假账号
under fake profiles,
加了我的朋友,
they followed the public galleries
他们关注了我频繁拜访的
of the events and places I regularly visited.
公共美术馆、活动和地点。
But why?
但为什么?
Why should one have to retreat and hide
为什么一个人要
out of fear that something like this could happen?
因为害怕这种事情发生
What I post and what I wear
而不得不退缩、躲藏起来?
isn't an invitation to violate and abuse me.
我发的内容、我穿的服饰
The only person that should be changing their behavior
并不是在邀请人来侵犯羞辱我。
is the perpetrators.
唯一应当改变行为的人
(Applause)
是那些加害者们。
Now, you might be thinking, why me?
(掌声)
Well, I'm just one
你们可能会想,为什么是我?
of the thousands upon thousands
我只是成千上万个
of ordinary women who are being preyed upon
被大规模的、可怖的 网上文化、网站和帖子
in these mass-scale, horrific online cultures, websites and threads
狩猎的平凡女性中的一员,
that are dedicated to sexually exploiting and doctoring
这些网站致力于 把女性的正常照片
ordinary images of women into porn.
篡改成色情图片并加以性剥削。
As I speak,
就在我说话的时候,
there are women who are being preyed upon, and they don't even know it.
就有女性被捕猎, 而她们对此甚至一无所知。
In the beginning, I tried seeking help.
刚开始,我试图寻求帮助。
I went to police, I contacted government agencies,
我去了警察局, 我联系了政府机构,
I even tried to hire a private investigator,
我甚至尝试雇佣私人侦探,
but they were too expensive.
但他们的费用实在太高。
There was nothing that they could do.
他们对此无能为力。
I mean, what could you do
我的意思是, 当这些网站的服务器在海外,
when the sites are hosted overseas and the perpetrators are from overseas?
加害者也在海外时,你又能怎么办?
I was told I had to contact the sites one by one,
我被告知,我只能 一个个联系那些网站,
notifying the webmasters to get everything deleted.
通知网站管理员删掉所有内容。
And so as you can imagine,
就像你们想的那样,
in complete and utter fear and pain,
在满腹恐惧和剜心痛苦之中,
I did.
我照做了。
I contacted the webmasters,
我联系了网站管理员,
requesting that they delete the material shared without consent.
请求他们删除未经我同意分享的内容。
And I had some successes,
我获得了些许成功,
but I also had some major setbacks.
但也受到了巨大的挫折。
The more I fought,
我越是抗争,
the more sites I would discover,
就越会发现更多的网站,
and with time, the more my images were being seen and shared
随着时间推移,更多我的图片
in the tens of thousands.
数以万计地被浏览、被分享。
I had one webmaster respond to me saying he'll only delete the site
还有一个网站管理员回复我说, 只有当我在 24 小时内
if I sent him nude photos of myself within 24 hours.
发给他我的裸照后, 他才会删除网站。
And this went on for years,
这一切持续了很多年。
fighting against these dodgy, disgusting sites.
我一直在和这些 阴险的、恶心的网站斗争。
But I was fighting a losing battle.
但我在打一场不可能赢的斗争。
And I couldn't continue this any longer for my own mental health.
为了我的心理健康, 我也无法再继续下去了。
But what could I do?
可我该怎么办?
Maybe, I thought, if I spoke out,
我心想,也许,如果我发声,
I could reclaim my name,
我就能夺回我的名誉,
and I could rewrite my narrative on my own terms.
就能用我自己的方式重写我的故事。
Maybe if I spoke out,
也许,如果我发声,
I could raise awareness about this.
我就能唤起对这个问题的关注。
Maybe I could even try to change the law.
也许,我甚至能试图改变法律。
And so I did.
于是,我站出来了。
(Applause)
(掌声)
I spoke out publicly late last year
去年底,我在公开场合发声,
and news of my story reverberated around the world.
关于我这个故事的新闻 在世界各地引起反响。
But this was the response.
但这是我得到的答复。
"She's a fat, ugly slut, she's a whore."
“她是个又肥又丑的骚货,她是个婊子。”
"She's an attention-seeking piece of trash."
“她是个博取眼球的贱人。”
"Feel flattered, baby, it's a compliment."
“还不跪谢,小妞,这是在夸你呢。”
I was victim-blamed and slut-shamed
我作为受害者被指责, 遭到了荡妇羞辱,
and told I was deserving of what happened to me.
他们说,我身上发生的事是活该。
And quite frankly,
坦白地说,
that was more difficult for me to endure
这比我实际受到图片羞辱的经历
than my actual experiences of image-based abuse.
还要难以忍受。
But I couldn’t let this criticism defeat me.
但我不能让这些指责将我击垮。
I knew what the perpetrators had done was wrong,
我知道,加害者的所作所为是错误的,
and I knew what they were doing to others was wrong.
我知道,他们正对别人做的事是错误的。
And so I petitioned.
于是我发起了请愿。
I sent out impassioned pleas for support.
我慷慨陈词,请求他人支持。
But it didn't work.
但并没有用。
I think I got like 330 signatures.
我可能收集到了 330 个签名。
And that was really disheartening.
这实在是让人心灰意冷。
But I then contacted my state and federal MPs.
但接下来,我联系了 我的州府和联邦议员。
And I was referred to the New South Wales Attorney General's department,
我被介绍去了新南威尔士州司法部,
who were already in the process of drafting new laws
他们已经在着手起草新的法律,
to criminalize the nonconsensual distribution of intimate images.
将未经同意散布亲密图像 定为刑事犯罪。
Image-based sexual abuse.
以图像为手段的性虐待。
Some of you might know it as revenge porn.
你们中有的人可能知道, 它也被称作“复仇色情”。
And soon I became a spokesperson,
很快我成为了发言人,
a public face for the new laws.
成为了新法律的公众面孔。
But I must point out,
但我必须指出,
I do not in any way, shape or form
我不想以任何方法、途径与形式,
want to take credit for this change in the law.
把这次法律上的修改 视为自己的功劳。
This is on the backs of cybersafety experts,
它是归功于网络安全专家、
of researchers, of the Attorney General's department,
研究者、司法部,
of so many people who have fought for years.
以及无数为之奋斗了多年的人们。
New South Wales was the first state in all the world
新南威尔士州是世界上第一个
to specifically include a provision on altering images.
明确地将被篡改的图像 加入法律条款的州。
Something that happened to me,
我遇到了这种事,
something you certainly don't hear about very often.
各位肯定不会经常听说这种事。
And now ACT has also criminalized this,
如今,澳大利亚首都领地 (ACT) 也将视其为犯罪,
also with a provision on altered images.
同样包括被篡改的图像。
And next year, WA is introducing legislation
明年,西澳大利亚州也将立法,
and hopefully, they introduce a provision on altered images
希望他们也把被篡改的图像 加入法律条款中。
and I urge every state and every country in this world to follow suit,
同时,我敦促世界上 所有州、所有国家也效仿,
because right now,
因为现在,
there's no justice for people like me.
像我一样的人得不到任何公道。
Despite it all,
尽管发生这一切,
despite the hate and despite the criticism,
尽管饱受仇恨与指责,
despite the fact that I'm never going to get justice,
尽管我永不可能得到公道,
because my experiences happened before this movement of law reform,
因为我的事件发生在 这次法律修订运动之前,
speaking out was the best thing I've ever done,
站出来发声仍然是 我做过的最好的事情,
because I know for a fact that it has helped people.
因为我清楚地知道, 有人能因此获救。
And I just want to live in a world
而我只想生活在一个
where, regardless of what I wear or what I post,
无论我穿什么、无论我发布什么,
that I'm still worthy of being treated with dignity and respect.
都仍能获得尊严与尊重的世界。
Respect.
学会尊重。
Now, that's an idea worth sharing.
那才是值得分享的理念。
(Applause)
(掌声)
Thank you.
谢谢。
(Applause)
(掌声)