公主与青蛙 The Princess and the Frog

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情 / 动画 / 歌舞

导演: 罗恩·克莱蒙兹 / 约翰·马斯克

演员: 阿尼卡·诺尼·罗斯 / 布鲁诺·坎波斯 / 凯斯·大卫 / Michael-Leon Wooley / Jennifer Cody / Peter Bartlett / 詹妮弗·路易斯 / 约翰·古德


台词
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为 欢迎爱好者加入我们 www.YYeTs.net
听译: piggy
翻译: angevil 慕风夕 Erin瑞朵 betty-koo
校对: peachboy007 时间轴: seasonoflove
后期: 冰蚕
The moon star is shinning bright.
宛若明月 晚星闪耀
So make a wish and hold on tight.
向之祈愿 坚信不疑
There's magic in the air tonight.
今夜星空 魔幻弥漫
And anything can happen.
万事万物 皆有可能
Just in that moment, the ugly little frog
就在那一刻 丑陋的小青蛙
Looked up with his sad round eyes and pleaded,
抬起那双忧郁且圆圆的眼睛恳求道
"Oh please, dear Princess,
求您了 亲爱的公主
Only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell
只有您的吻能够破除
that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch."
邪恶的女巫施在我身上的诅咒
Here comes my favourite part.
下面是我最喜欢的部分
And the beautiful princess was so moved
美丽的公主被他悲惨的遭遇打动了
by him desperately that she stooped down,
她俯下身
picked up the slippery creature, leaned forward,
捡起这个滑溜溜的生物 身子前倾
raised him to her lips and kissed that little frog.
把小青蛙捧到她的唇边并吻了他
Then, the frog was transformed into a handsome prince.
之后 青蛙变成了英俊的王子
They were married and lived happy ever after.
他们结了婚 从此幸福的生活在了一起
The end.
结束
Read it again, read it again.
再读一遍 再读一遍
Sorry Charlotte. Stanford would be at home.
抱歉 夏洛特 斯坦福快到家了
Say good night. Tiana.
该说晚安了 蒂亚纳
There is no way in this whole wide world,
我这辈子
I would ever ever ever, I mean never, kiss a frog.
绝对不会 永远不会 亲一只青蛙
Yuck!
太恶心了
Is that so?
真的吗
Well, here's your Prince Charming, Tiana.
这就是你的白马王子 蒂亚纳
Come on, kiss him!
来 亲他
No.
Kiss him!
亲他
Stop it!
住手
Kiss kiss kiss it!
亲他 亲他 亲他
I won't! I won't! I won't!
我不要 我不要 我不要
I will do it.
我会
I will kiss a frog.
我愿意亲一只青蛙
I would kiss a hundred frogs so far
我愿意亲一百只青蛙
to meet a prince and to be a princess.
只要可以遇见王子 成为公主
You girls, stop tormenting that poor little kitty.
孩子们 别再折磨这只可怜的小猫了
Poor thing.
可怜的小家伙
Evening, Eudora.
晚上好 优朵拉
Daddy! Daddy! Look at my new dress.
爸爸 爸爸 看我的新裙子
Isn't it pretty?
漂亮吧
Haha. Look at you!
瞧你
Well, I expect nothing less from
新奥尔良最好的裁缝
the finest suit cuisine of New Orleans.
真是不负厚望啊
Oh, I want that dress.
我想要那条裙子
Not now, sugar palm.
现在不行 甜心
I want that one, please, please, please, please...
我想要 求你了 求你了 求你了
Eudora, you suppose you can web something up like that?
优朵拉 你能做件相似的吗
Anything for my best customer.
绝对没问题
Come along, Tiana.
走吧 蒂安娜
Your dad should be home from work by now.
你爸爸下班现在该到家了
Okay, right now, princess.
好了 公主
You're getting that dress but that's it!
你虽然会得到那条裙子 但不许再要了
No Bouff has to pushover.
不准欺人太甚
Now who wants the puppy?
有人想要小狗吗
Puppy...I do. I do.
小狗 我要 我要
Puppy is so cute!
小狗太可爱了
Gumbos smell good, Tiana.
秋葵汤闻起来不错 蒂安娜
I think it's done, daddy.
应该可以喝了 爸爸
Yeah, you sure?
是吗 你确定吗
Absolutely positive?
真的肯定吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, I'm about to put this spoon in my...
我要把这一勺汤放进我的
Wait!
等等
Done.
好了
What?
怎样
Well, sweetheart.
甜心
This is the best gumbo I've ever tasted.
这是我喝过的最美味的秋葵汤
Come here.
过来
Eudora, our girl got a gift.
优朵拉 这孩子真有天赋
I thought I told you that.
我告诉过你的
A gift that's best just gotta be shared.
这个天赋应该和大家一起分享
Hey, everybody. I made gumbo.
大家伙 我做了秋葵汤
Oh, that smells good.
闻起来不错
I've got some house puppies, Tiana.
我家还有几只小狗 蒂安娜
You know the thing about good food...
美食的好处就是
it brings folks together from all walks of life.
它让各行各业的朋友聚到一起
It warms them right up
它还温暖他们的内心
and it puts a smile on their faces.
让他们的脸上浮现出笑容
And, and when I open my own restaurant,
等我开一家自己的餐馆之后
I take a bid people gonna line up,
肯定会有人排队等候
for miles around just to get a taste of my food.
队伍有几英里长 只为尝尝我的美食
Our food.
我们的美食
That's right, baby.
说得对 宝贝
Our food.
我们的美食
(蒂安娜餐厅)
Daddy, look.
爸爸 看啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Charlotte's fairytale book said,
夏洛特的童话书上说过
If you make a wish on the evening star,
如果对着晚星许愿
it sure would come true.
愿望就会实现
Well, you wish on that star, sweetheart.
那你就对着那颗星许愿吧 宝贝
Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart.
对 就用你小小的心来许愿吧
But you remember, Tiana, that...
但是记住 蒂安娜
that odd star can only take you part away.
那颗奇特的星星只能助你实现梦想的一部分
You gotta help along with some hard work of your own.
你必须自己克服困难
And then, yeah, you can do anything you set your mind to.
之后 你才能够做你想做的事
Just promise your daddy one thing.
答应爸爸一件事
That you'll never ever lose sight of what's really important,
永远不要忽视真正重要的事
okay?
好吗
See you in the morning, baby. Kiss.
明早见 宝贝 亲亲
Get some sleep.
睡吧
Please. Please. Please.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Well, Miss Tiana. Rough night for tips
蒂安娜小姐 昨晚小费虽少
but every little penny counts.
但积少成多
Don't you worry, daddy.
别担心 爸爸
We'll be there soon.
很快就能实现了
Good night, cows.
晚安 奶牛
Good morning, dukes.
早安 伯爵
In the South Land, there's a city.
南方大地 有城一座
公主与青蛙
Way down on the river.
矗立河边
(烹饪杂志)
Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver.
窈窕淑女 君子好逑
They got music.
音乐悠扬
It's always playing.
此起彼伏
Start in the day time, go all through the night.
从早到晚 整夜欢歌
When you hear that music playing,
若闻乐声
Hear what I'm saying and make it feel alright.
如闻我言 请君自便
(伯爵咖啡)
Grab somebody, come on down.
邀友同行 并肩前往
Bring your paintbrush, we're painting the town.
手握画笔 美化城邦
Oh, there's some sweetness going around.
香飘四溢
Catch it down in New Orleans.
一切尽在 新奥尔良
(巫术 魔法 预知你的未来)
We got magic, good and maze.
精彩迷幻 魔力无边
Make it happen, make it real, say.
如愿以偿 梦想成真
If everything you want is lose what you have.
有得必有失
Down here in New Orleans.
这就是新奥尔良
Hey partner, don't be shy.
伙伴你好 切勿羞涩
Come on down here and give us a try.
敬请光临 一览何妨
You wanna do some living before you die.
若要享受人生
Do it down in New Orleans.
就要来新奥尔良
(王子今日驾到)
Stale homes and mansions
古老质朴 庄园宅邸
Of the sugar darns and cotton candies.
制糖作坊 棉花糖香
Rich people, poor people all got dreams.
无论贫富 皆有梦想
Dreams do come true in New Orleans.
梦想可成真 就在新奥尔良
Order up!
上菜
Another coffee here, chief.
再来一杯咖啡 服务生
Coming right up for you.
马上就来
Hey, Tiana.
早上好 蒂安娜
Morning, Georgia.
早上好 乔治娅
Hey, how are you doing, Tiana?
最近好吗 蒂安娜
Hey, yo.
你好
We are going out dancing tonight.
我们今晚要去舞会
You can join us?
你也来吧
Come on, Tiana.
来吧 蒂安娜
You can dance with me.
你可以做我的舞伴
You know I've got two left feet.
你们都知道我不懂跳舞的
Besides, I... you need napkins, sweetheart.
还有 我 给你餐巾 宝贝
I'm gonna work for a double shift to...
我还得加班
Here, your hot cakes.
您的蛋糕
You know, so I...
所以我
So you can save for your restaurant.
你就能存钱开餐馆了
I know, I know.
我明白 我理解
Girl, all you ever do is work.
姑娘 你就知道工作
Order up!
上菜
Maybe next time.
或许下次吧
I told you, she wouldn't come.
我说过她不会去的
Are you talking about the damn restaurant again?
你们又在谈论那该死的餐馆吗
Buford, your eggs are burning.
比福德 你的鸡蛋要糊了
You ain't never get enough for that damned payment.
你攒多少钱都付不起那些租金的
I'm getting close.
已经接近了
Yeah, how close?
那有多接近呢
Where's my Flapjacks?
我的煎饼呢
You gotta forget about the motive of
忘掉开饭馆吧
getting that restaurant,
如果你真能开饭馆
as I do in winning The Kentucky Derby.
那我就能中彩票了
Settle me up, yo.
踏踏实实为我工作吧
Morning Mr. La Bouff.
早上好 拉布福先生
Good morning, Tiana.
早上好 蒂安娜
Congratulations on you,
祝贺您被选为
being voted to be King of Mardi Gras.
嘉年华仪式的国王
It caught me completely by surprise
连续5年当选
for the fifth year in a row.
太出乎我意料了
Now, how about I celebrate with...
我要庆祝一下 来点
Your eggs.
您的鸡蛋豆饼
I got the first batch, just waiting for you.
这是第一炉 就等您来呢
Well, keep them coming till I pass out.
在我走之前再来几盘
Tiana Tiana Tiana
蒂安娜 蒂安娜 蒂安娜
Did you hear the news?
你看新闻了吗
Tell her. Oh, tell her, Big Daddy.
告诉她 告诉她 老爸
Oh yeah, Prince Naveen...
是的 纳温王子
Prince Naveen of Maldonia is coming to New Orleans.
马多尼亚的纳温王子要来新奥尔良
Oh, he even meets me.
我们要见面啦
Oh, tell her what you did, Big Daddy.
告诉她你都做了什么 老爸
Tell her!
告诉她
Well, I invited...
我邀请了
Big Daddy invited the Prince Charming
老爸邀请王子参加
to a masquerade ball tonight.
今晚的化妆舞会
Oh, tell her what else you did, Big Daddy.
告诉她你还做了什么 老爸
Go on.
继续
And he stays in...
他住在
And he stays, oh...
他住在
And he stays in our house as my personal guest.
他将作为私人贵宾住在我们家
Oh, Lotte. That's swell.
洛特 太好了
Other word for advice.
另外一点建议
My mama always said that
我妈妈说过
the quickest way to a man's heart,
要抓住男人心的
is through his stomach.
必须先抓住他的胃口
That's it.
说的没错
What just happened?
发生了什么
Oh, Tiana. You're a born out genius.
蒂安娜 你真是个绝顶天才
I would need about 500
今晚我的舞会要预定500个
of your men catching Binayas for my ball tonight.
令男人神魂颠倒的鸡蛋豆饼
Excuse me, daddy.
抱歉 爸爸
This is my coverage.
这是我的订金
Well, this coverage's just fine, Lotte.
这些足够了 洛特
This is it.
这就是我要的
I'm getting my restaurant.
我要有自己的餐馆了
Tonight my prince's finally coming.
今晚我的王子终于要降临了
And I swear I won't let him go.
我发誓不会让他跑掉的
(芬内兄弟地产)
Everything looks pretty clean, Mr. Fenner.
房子看来很干净 芬内先生
And Mr. Fenner...
芬内先生
We'll have all the paperwork ready to sign.
明早太阳一升起
First thing after the morning glow.
我们就签约
I'll do you one better.
我有个更好的提议
Why don't I sign them tonight
今晚在拉布福的大型舞会上碰面
when I see you all at the La Bouff's great ball?
然后签约怎么样
You drive a hot pot, Tiana.
你真心急啊 蒂安娜
Table for one, please.
一个人 谢谢
Oh, mama.
妈妈
Here's a little something to help you get started.
送你一点东西帮你开张
Oh, daddy's gumbo pot.
爸爸的秋葵汤锅
I know.
我明白
I missed him too.
我也很想他
Well now, hurry up and open the door.
好了 快点 开门吧
Look at it, mama.
快来瞧 妈妈
Doesn't it just make you wanna cry?
有没有种想哭的感觉
Yes.
是啊
We'll make the deals on right at where you're standing.
你站的地方的右边会有个收银台
Oh, and over here, a gourmet kitchen.
那边会有个厨房
And, and here from the ceiling,
还有 天花板上
a big all crystal chandelier here.
会有一盏大大的水晶吊灯
You're your daddy's daughter, alright.
真不愧是你爸爸的女儿
Used to go on and on about this old sugar mill too.
他以前也总是不停地唠叨这些
Petite cakes.
亲爱的
I'm sure this place is gonna be just wonderful.
我相信这地方会焕然一新的
But it's a shame you're working so hard.
但糟糕的是你会很辛苦
But how can I let up now when I am so close.
但我怎能在马上成功时半途而废呢
I've gotta make sure all daddy's
我得确保爸爸的艰辛
hard work means something.
得到应有的回报
Tiana, your daddy may not have gotten the place
蒂安娜 或许你爸爸没能得到
you always wanted but he had something better.
你梦想中的房子 但他拥有比这更好的
He had love.
他拥有爱
That's all I want for you, sweetheart.
这也是我唯一希望你能得到的 宝贝
To meet your Prince Charming
遇见你的白马王子
and dance off into your happily ever after.
从此之后与他快乐的共舞
Mama, I don't have time for dances.
妈妈 我没有时间跳舞
That's just gonna have to wait a while.
这件事只能先等等
How long are we talking about here?
到底要等多久
Ain't got time for messing around.
光阴似水 弥足珍贵
And it's not my style.
虚度光阴 非我本性
I want some grandkids.
我要抱外孙
This whole town can slow you down.
慵懒之城 催人倦怠
People taking the easy way.
驱使众人 择易而行
But I know exactly where I'm going to get.
我心所欲 了然于心
And getting closer, closer, everyday.
日有所新 日渐接近
And I'm almost there, I'm almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
People down here think I'm crazy but I don't care.
众人笑我疯狂 但是我心依旧
Traps and tribulations have had my share.
陷阱磨难 我皆不惧
There ain't nothing gonna stop me now
如今势不可挡
cause I'm almost there.
而我势在必得
I remember Daddy told me: "Fairytales can come true."
爸爸曾说 童话亦可成真
You gotta make 'em happen, it all depends on you."
实现与否 全权在你
So I work real hard each and every day.
谨遵此言 勤奋不懈
Now, things, for sure are going my way.
果不其然 事随我愿
Just doing what I do.
如愿以偿
Look out boys, I'm coming through.
瞧瞧吧 伙计们 成功之日 已不远矣
And I'm almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
I'm almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
People gonna come here from everywhere.
八方宾客 汇聚一堂
And I'm almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
I'm almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
There has been traps and tribulations.
陷阱磨难
You know I have had my share.
我皆不惧
But I've climbed the mountain.
爬过高山
I've crossed the river.
趟过河流
And I'm almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
I'm almost there.
成功之日 已不远矣
I'm almost there!
成功之日 已不远矣
Excuse me.
借过
You need a hand there, buddy?
需要帮忙吗 老兄
Oh... yes!
好样的
Well, he's dancing.
他在跳舞
Sir, I've been looking for you everywhere.
少爷 我在到处找你
Oh, what a coincidence, Lawrence.
真巧 劳伦斯
I've been avoiding you everywhere.
我在到处躲你
We're going to be late for the masquerade.
化装舞会要迟到了
Listen, Lawrence. Listen.
听着 劳伦斯 听着
Oh... yes. Jazz music.
太棒了 爵士乐
It was boring here.
原本这里很无聊
It's beautiful, you know.
但你们的出现增添了美感
No hope.
不行
Oh, dance with me, fat man.
和我跳舞吧 胖墩先生
Stay loose, bro.
放松点 老兄
You should be in the ball right now.
你现在该在舞会上
Yes. Yes. Yes.
是的 是的 是的
But first, I'll buy everyone here a drink.
但首先 我想请这里所有人喝一杯
With what?
拿什么请
At this point, you have two choices.
说到这 你有两个选择
You would marry a rich lady or...
娶一个富婆或是
get a job!
找份工作
Alright.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
But first, we dance!
但首先 我们要跳舞
For someone who cannot see his feet.
因为有人看不到自己的双脚
Come on, you lie on this.
得了吧 骗人的
This is perfect.
太完美了
You've finally got into the music.
你终于融入音乐了
Do you get my joke?
你听懂我的笑话了吗
Because your head is... it's in a tuba.
因为你的头 被大号罩住了
Get me out!
帮我拿下来
Alright then.
好吧
Hold on.
抓紧
You're grinning?
你还笑
I've never been something agitated.
从来没人这样对待过我
Hello?
你们好
Gentlemen, enchanté.
先生们 很高兴见到你们
A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier.
法兹利尔博士向你们问好
How are you doing?
你好吗
Tarot readings.
塔罗牌占卜师
Charms, potions, dreams made real.
护身符 魔药 帮你梦想成真
[speaks Maldonian]
这都是骗人的
What? Were I a betting man?
什么 我像个赌徒吗
And I'm not, I stay away from games of chance.
当然不像 我不喜欢碰运气
Sire!
少爷
Ah, I'd wager I'm in the company of visiting royalty.
我感到我正和来访的王室成员同行
Lawrence Lawrence
劳伦斯 劳伦斯
This remarkable gentleman has just read my palm.
这位大师刚刚看了我的手相
Or this morning's newspaper.
或者他是看了今早的报纸
Sire, this cat is obviously a Satan.
少爷 这家伙明显不是好人
And I suggest we move on to a less...
我建议我们去个
Don't you disrespect me, little man!
你竟敢对我不敬 小矮子
Don't you derogate or deride.
竟敢诽谤和嘲笑我
You're in my world now, not your world.
你们在我的地盘上 不是你们的地盘
(法兹利尔巫师 巫术商店)
And I got friends on the other side.
另一世界有我的朋友
He's got friends on the other side...
另一世界有他的朋友
That's an echo, gentlemen.
那是回声 先生们
Just a little something we have here in Louisiana.
只是路易斯安那的一点风物
A little parlour trick. Don't worry.
接待来宾的小把戏 别担心
Sit down at my table.
坐到我的桌边
Put your minds at ease.
放松心情
If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please.
你们若能放松 我就能随心所欲
I can read your future.
我能预见你们的未来
I can change it around some, too.
亦能改变些许未来
I'll look deep into your heart and soul.
我会审视你们的内心和灵魂
You do have a soul, don't you, Lawrence?
你有灵魂吧 有吗 劳伦斯
Make your wildest dreams come true.
实现你们最迫切的梦想
I got Voodoo.
我会巫术
I got hoodoo.
我会魔法
I got thing I hadn't even tried!
我还有未曾尝试过的宝物
And I got friends on the other side.
另一世界还有我的朋友
He's got friends on the other side...
另一世界有他的朋友
The cards, the cards, the cards will tell.
牌 牌 牌能预言
The past, the present and the future as well.
过去 现在 还有未来
The cards, the cards, just take three.
牌 牌 抽三张
Take a little trip into your future with me.
和我一同看看你的未来
Now you, young man are from across the sea.
你 年轻人 来自大洋彼岸
You come from two long lines of royalty.
你的父母都是王室成员
I'm a royal myself on my mother's side.
我的母亲也曾是王室成员
Your lifestyle's high but your funds are low.
你们的生活方式虽高调 资金却短缺
You need to marry a little honey whose daddy got dough.
你得娶个有钱人家的千金
Mommy and daddy cut you off, huh, playboy?
爸妈不给你零用钱了吧 花花公子
Eh, that's the truth.
没错
Now you all gotta get hitched,
你现在得找人结婚
But hitching ties you down.
但婚姻将束缚你
You just wanna be free.
你只想要自由
Hop from place to place.
穿梭于世界各地
But freedom takes green!
自由需要绿色的牌
It's the green.
绿色的牌
It's the green.
绿色的牌
It's the green you need.
你需要的绿色的牌
And when I looked into your future,
当我窥探你未来的时候
It's the green that I see.
我看到了绿色
On you little man, I don't want to waste much time.
而你 小矮子 我不想在你身上浪费时间
You've been pushed around all your life.
你一生都在被人摆布
You've been pushed around by your mother
被你妈妈摆布
And your sister and your brother.
被你的兄弟姐妹摆布
And if you was married,
如果你结了婚
You'd be pushed around by your wife.
还会被你老婆摆布
But in your future, the you I see,
但在未来 我所看到你
Is exactly the man you always wanted to be.
会成为你向往已久的那个人
Shake my hand.
和我握手吧
Come on, boys.
快 伙计们
Won't you shake the poor sinner's hand?
难道不敢和可怜的恶棍握手吗
Yes.
很好
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Transformation central.
变身中心
Transformation central.
变身中心
Reformation central.
改造中心
Transmogrification central.
变形中心
Can you feel it?
感觉到了吗
You're changing, you're changing,
你在变化 你在变化
You're changing, alright.
你在变化 好了
I hope you're satisfied.
愿你满意
But if you ain't, don't blame me.
若不满意 不要怪我
You can blame my friends on the other side.
要怪就怪我另一世界的朋友
You got what you wanted, but you lost what you had.
有失必有得
Ah, Senator Johnson.
约翰逊议员
Hey, Genie.
你好 妖怪
I hope you'll leave some of your bean eggs
希望您能为您的选民
For your constituents.
留点鸡蛋豆饼
Here you go. Piping hot.
给 滚烫的
S...Stella. Excuse us.
斯特拉 抱歉
Stella, no. No.
斯特拉 不行 不行
Okay, but just one.
好吧 但只有一个
But Miss Charlotte, you said "later" two hours ago.
夏洛特小姐 您两小时前就让我等
Travis, when a woman says "later",
崔维斯 当女士让你等的时候
She really means "not ever".
她真正的意思是"不行"
Now run along.
好了 闪一边去
There are plenty of young belles done for you
这有数不清的年轻美女
to walk them into a stooper.
你很容易就能钓到她们
Give me those napkins quick.
给我餐巾 快
What do you use that for?
干什么用
I sweat, I'm sweating like a sinner in church.
我像在教堂赎罪的人一样紧张
Oh dear, it's getting a bit so late.
天啊 来得也太迟了
There are still a few chevaliers.
这有那么多骑士
This is not fair.
这不公平
My prince is never coming.
我的王子永远不会来了
No, Lotte
不会的 洛特
I'll never get what I wish for.
我永远都得不到我想要的
Lotte, wait!
洛特 等等
Just calm down.
冷静下来
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Maybe I've just gotta wish harder.
或许我该更虔诚的祈祷
Please, please, please, please...
求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了
Lotte, you can't just wish on the star, expect things...
洛特 你不能只对着星星许愿 除非
Ladies and gentlemen, the Royal Highness, Prince Naveen.
女士们先生们 纳温王子殿下驾到
Evening, Tiana.
蒂安娜 晚上好
Marvellous party.
多美妙的聚会啊
Evening, Mr. Fenner.
晚上好 芬内先生
And Mr. Fenner...
芬内先生
I smell of bean eggs.
我闻到了鸡蛋豆饼的味道
Gotta be the house specialty
等我们签好合同
once I sign those papers you all brought.
这会是餐厅的特色菜
Yes. About that, erm...
关于那件事
You won't be in.
我们不能卖给你了
What?
什么
A fellow came in and offered the whole amount in cash.
有人以现金支付了全部房款
Unless you could top his offer about on Wednesday.
除非你在周三前给出更高的价钱
You can kiss that place goodbye.
不然就只能和那里说拜拜了
You, you know how long it took me to save that money?
你们 你们知道我为了攒钱有多不容易吗
Exactly.
完全理解
Which is why a little woman of your background,
所以 像你这种身份的女人
wouldn't have the hands full,
是无法游刃有余地管理
trying out a big business like that.
那么大的生意的
Now, you better off, will you?
你还是放弃吧
No, wait a minute...
不 等等
No, no bean eggs though.
虽然没有鸡蛋豆饼了 还是算了吧
Now, now hold on there.
站住
You guys come back here...
你们回来
Tiana, time to hit Prince Charming
蒂安娜 是用美食
with those men kitchen bean you've...
征服白马王子的时候了
What happened?
怎么回事
I...I... I just...
我 我只是
Oh, you poor dear.
亲爱的 真可怜
Oh, Prince Naveen.
纳温王子
I'll be right back, sugar.
我很快就回来 甜心
I've got just the dress for you.
我有件非常适合你的衣服
Oh, Tia, honey. Did you see the way he danced with me?
小蒂 亲爱的 你看到他和我跳舞了吗
A marriage proposal can't be far behind.
他很快就会向我求婚的
Thank you, Evening Star!
谢谢你 晚星
You know, I was taught to think
大人们总是说
that wishing on a star was just for babies and crazy people.
只有小孩和疯子才会对星星许愿
Look at you!
天哪 看看你自己
Oh, aren't you just as pretty as a Magnolia on May?
你就像五月的木兰花一样美丽
Seems like only yesterday we were both little girls
我们小时候许下梦幻般的愿望
dreaming our fairytale dreams.
就像昨天的事一样
And tonight they're finally coming true.
而今天 这些愿望终于实现了
Well, back into the fray.
好了 继续努力吧
Wish me luck. Oh Prince Naveen!
祝我好运吧 纳温王子
Almost...
只差一点
Almost there.
只差一点就成功
People would have come from everywhere.
人们从四面八方而来
I was almost there...
差一点就成功了
I cannot believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我也会这样做
Please, please, please.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Oh, very funny.
真搞笑
So, what now?
怎么样
I reckon you want a kiss?
我猜你想要一个吻吗
Kissing would be nice, yes?
一个吻听起来不错 来吧
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I didn't... I didn't mean to scare you.
我 我不想吓你的
I... No, no, no, no...
我 别 别 别
Wait. Hold on.
等等 住手
You have a very strong arm, princess.
公主 你的双臂很有力嘛
Okay, please.
好啦 请住手
Put the monkey down.
把玩具猴放下
Stay back or I'll... I'll...
退后 不然我就 我就
Please, please, please, please...
等等 等等
Well, allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我介绍一下自己
I am Prince Naveen...
我是纳温王子
... of Maldonia.
从马多尼亚来
Prince?
王子
But I didn't wish for any...
但我并没许愿要
Hold on, if... if... if you're the prince,
等等 如果 如果你是王子
then... then who was that waltzing with Lotte
那 和洛特跳舞的
on the dance floor?
又是谁
All I know is one minute I am a prince,
我只知道 前一分钟我还是个
charming and handsome,cutting-a-rug.
英俊迷人 万众瞩目的王子
And the next thing I know, I'm tripping over these.
等我醒来我就变成了这个样子
Wait... wait... wait...
等等 等等
Wait, I know this story.
等一下 我知道这个故事
The Froggie Printo!
青蛙王子
- The Frog Prince? - Yes.
-你是说青蛙王子吗 -是的
Yes, my mother had the servants
以前我妈妈每晚
read this to me every night.
都让仆人念给我听
Yes, yes, yes!
对了 对了
This is exactly the answer.
这就是破解之法
You must kiss me.
你必须要吻我
Excuse me?
你说什么
You will enjoy it, I guarantee.
我保证 你会享受这感觉的
All women enjoy the kiss of Prince Naveen.
所有女人都会沉醉在纳温王子的香吻中
Come, we pucker.
来吧 撅起嘴
That's new.
我还没适应
Look. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'd really like to help you.
我很想帮你
But I just do not kiss frogs!
但我不会亲吻一只青蛙的
But on the balcony, you asked me.
但刚才在阳台上 是你问的我
I didn't expect you to answer!
我没想到你会回答
Oh, but you must kiss me.
但你必须吻我
Look, besides being unbelievable handsome,
我不止英俊非凡
I also happen to come from a fabulously wealthy family.
我的家庭也非常富有
Surely I can offer you some type of reward
自然 我能给你某种报酬
or a wish I could grant, perhaps?
或是满足你一个愿望
Yes?
可以吗
Just one kiss?
只需要一个吻吗
Just one.
只一个吻
Unless you beg for more.
除非你想吻久一点
Okay, Tiana. You can do this.
好了 蒂安娜 你能做到的
You can do this.
你能做到的
Look. Just look here. Okay.
集中精神 看着嘴 好的
[speaks Maldonian]
我的天啊
Well, you don't look that much different.
你没什么变化嘛
But how did you get way up there?
但你怎么跑到上面去了
And how did I get way down here, in all these...
我又怎么跑到下面来了 在这堆
Easy, Princess.
别紧张 公主
Princess, do not panic!
公主 别慌张
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
I'm green and... and I'm... I'm slimy!
我变绿了 还 满身黏液
No... That's not slime.
不 不是黏液
- What? - You're security mucus.
-什么 -是保护黏胶
Hey Stella!
斯特拉
Get that frog!
抓住那青蛙
Run!
快跑
I can't run.
我跑不了
I'm a frog!
我是只青蛙
Then hop!
那就跳
Hop?
Run boy!
快跑
Run!
跑啊
Monster dog!
恶狗
I got this!
我来
- Look out! - Look out!
-小心 -小心
Out of the way!
别挡道
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿
Excuse me.
让一让
I can't see a thing.
我什么都看不到
Neither can I...
我也是
Wait, Stella.
站住 斯特拉
Going up.
要飞了
Stella, wait!
斯特拉 别追
It's me, Tiana.
是我啊 蒂安娜
Tiana?
蒂安娜
Stella was talking to me.
斯特拉和我说话了
The dog.
那只狗
He just talked to me.
他刚才和我说话了
You know, if you're going to
如果你一直
let every little thing bother you,
被小事困扰的话
it's going to be a very long night!
那今晚对你来说会相当漫长
Oh dear.
天啊
Oh... you're so quiet.
你走路真轻
You let him go?
你把他放走了
The bottle was so disgusting.
瓶子太恶心了
So I've loosened the lid.
所以我没把盖拧紧
And this is like... ouch!
所以
How did I ever get tangled up in
我怎么会和巫术
all these voodoo madness?
扯上关系
I can't get through with this.
我不干了
You wear this, this disgusting thing!
你去带着这恶心的东西吧
Careful with that!
你小心点!
Anything happens to this, I'm gonna be...
要是这个摔坏了 我就
The funny fact about voodoo, Larry.
拉瑞 巫术的真谛在于
Can't control a sin for myself.
你不能控制自己的罪孽
Besides, you and I both know
况且 你我都知道
the real power in this world ain't magic.
掌控天下靠的不是魔力
It's money.
而是金钱
Buck yourself in.
放手一搏吧
That's true.
那倒是
Aren't you tired of living on the margins?
你难道不厌倦卑微的生活吗
While all those fat cats in their fancy cars
那些富人坐在奢华的车里
don't give you so much on the sideways glance.
根本不用正眼瞧你
Yes, I am.
是的 我厌倦了
All you gotta do is marry Big Daddy's little princess.
你要做的就是把富老爹的小公主娶到手
He will be splitting that juicy La Bouff fortune
你将会得到他的
right down the middle.
一半财产
60, 40, like I said.
说好的 六四分成
Yeah.
好啊
But, what about Naveen?
那纳温王子呢
Your little slip-up would be a minor bumping the road.
那小东西很可能被轧死在路边
So long we've got the prince's blood in this.
只要保管好王子的血就行了
Yes.
好的
Voodoo?
巫术
You mean to tell me these all happened
你是说这里所发生的一切
cause you were messing with the Shadow Man?
是因为你惹了一个影子巫师吗
He was very charismatic.
他非常有说服力
It serves me right for wishing on stars.
向星星许愿比这个好多了
The only way to get what you want in this world
实现愿望的唯一途径
is through hard work.
就是努力工作
Hard work?
努力工作
Why... why would a princess need to work hard?
为什么 公主为什么要努力工作
Huh? Oh. I'm not a princess.
什么 我不是公主
I'm a waitress.
我是服务生
A waitress?
服务生
Well, no wonder the kiss didn't work.
难怪那个吻不起作用
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎
No, I... I never said I was a princess.
我没有 我从没说过自己是公主
You never said that you were a waitress!
你也没说过自己是个服务生
You, you... you were wearing a crown!
你 你戴着皇冠
It was a costume party, you spoiled little rich boy!
这是化装舞会 你这个被宠坏的富少爷
Oh, oh yes. Well, the egg is on your face, alright.
好吧 你真是个蠢蛋
Because I do not have any riches!
我才不是什么富少爷
- What? - I am completely broke.
-什么 -我其实是个穷光蛋
You said you were fabulously wealthy!
可你之前说你非常富有
No. My parents are fabulously wealthy.
不 是我的父母非常富有
But they cut me off for being a...
但他们不给我钱 因为我是个
Leech! Leech!
水蛭 是水蛭
You're broke?
你是个穷光蛋
And you have the gall to call me a liar?
那你还好意思说我是骗子
It was not a lie.
我没说谎
I fully inte...
我正准备
I fully intent to be rich again.
我正准备变得有钱
Once I marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff
一旦我娶了夏洛特·拉布福小姐
and she will help me.
她会帮我的
You're a prince?
你是个王子吗
Obviously.
当然是
She'll help you!
她会帮你的
Alright then, when you two are married,
好吧 你们两个结婚后
you are gonna keep your promise
你要信守诺言
and get me my restaurant, right?
帮我开餐馆 对吗
Not so fast.
别心急
I make that promise to a beautiful princess,
我是对美丽的公主作出承诺
not a cranky woman.
可不是对你这个疯女人
Why are those logs moving?
那些浮木为什么会动
Those aren't logs.
那些不是浮木
I've got bits on the big wood.
大木头上有牙齿哦
Wait... where, where did they go?
等等 他们要去哪儿
Come here!
过来
One taste of the muscle.
我咬到他们了
Ouch! That's my tail!
啊 那是我的尾巴
Know where they'll find?
他们会找到这里吗
Find you own dream
你自求多福吧
There he is.
他在哪儿
That's him! That's him!
就是他 就是他
Help me out of this one,
帮我度过这关
once I marry Charlotte, I should get your restaurant.
我和夏洛特结婚后就给你买餐馆
You gonna taste so good. Tasted better than fly.
你一定很美味 比苍蝇好吃
Quick, quick. Pull me up!
快点 快拉我一把
You can hop, but you can't hide.
你虽然能跳 但你躲不了
We've got all night.
我们有一整晚的时间
Alright, waitress.
好了 服务员
Looks like we are going to be here for a while.
看来我们要在这里待一阵子了
So we may as well get comfortable.
所以我们或许应该销魂一下
Get your slimy self away from me.
你这浑身黏液的东西 离我远点
I told you, it is not slime!
我说过 这不是黏液
It is mucus!
是保护黏胶
Rise and shine, sleeping beauty.
太阳晒屁股了 睡美人
Gators are gone.
鳄鱼都走了
We gotta get back to New Orleans
我们要回到新奥尔良
and undo this mess you've got us into.
把你惹的这些麻烦都解决掉
That was just the one parading around
我只是一个爱胡说八道的
with the fully baloney, Tiana.
花花公子而已
Music to paddle back.
划船回家的音乐
I could use a little help.
你还是来帮帮忙吧
Help?
帮忙
I will play a little louder.
那我弹大点声吧
How about a little less picking and...
如果你不要弹琴然后来
I know that tune!
我知道这曲子
"Jipper my blues"
点燃我的布鲁斯
Play it, brother.
继续 老兄
Oh yeah!
太棒了
I've waited you for all my life.
我终于等到知音了
How did you learn to play like that?
你从哪里学会演奏这个的
Well, in the Bayou,
在长沼
it's the best jazz school in the world.
那里是世上最好的爵士乐学校
All the greats play the river boats.
所有伟大的音乐家都在船上演奏
Oh, Louis will give anything
若能和那些人同台演出
to be up there jamming with the big boys.
让路易斯干什么都行
So, why don't you?
那你为什么不去呢
Oh, I tried once.
我去过一次
It didn't end well.
结果不太理想
It has been a real pleasure meeting you.
见到你真的非常高兴
Louis, and thank your kindness for not eating us.
路易斯 谢谢你没吃了我们
But we'd best to be on our way.
但我们最好还是上路吧
Where... where are you going?
你们要去哪里
To find somebody to break this spell.
找人解除魔咒
What spell?
什么魔咒
Brace yourself, my scaly friend.
听好 我的朋友
We are not frogs.
我们不是青蛙
We are humans.
我们是人类
You are serious?
你没开玩笑吗
I am Naveen, Prince of Maldonia.
我是马多尼亚的纳温王子
And she is Tiana, the waitress.
她是服务生蒂安娜
Do not kiss her.
别亲她
Now, just a second.
让我来说吧
This groom here got himself turned
这个年轻人被巫术
into a frog by a voodoo man.
变成了青蛙
- And now... - Voodoo?
-如今 -巫术
Like the kind Mama Odie do?
就是欧迪婆婆用的法术吗
Mama Odie?
欧迪婆婆
Mama Odie. She's the voodoo queen of the bayou.
欧迪婆婆 她是长沼的巫术女王
She got magic and spells, all kind of voodoo.
她会魔法 咒语以及各种巫术
Could you take us to her?
你能带我们去找她吗
To the deepest, darkest part of the bayou?
到长沼深处的黑暗森林中去吗
Facing razors, sharp backup machines
被飞刀利器追杀
that trap us and hunt us with guns?!
或被猎枪杀死吗
No.
不可能
Watch and learn.
学着点
Louis.
路易斯
It's too bad we cannot help you with your dream.
我们不能帮你实现愿望真是太遗憾了
If only you were smaller, less toothy.
如果你个头小一点 牙再少一点
You could play jazz to the darling crowds
给观众演奏时就
without scaring them.
不会吓到他们了
Anyway, enjoy your loneliness, my friend.
无所谓了 享受孤独吧 朋友
Apprécier
祝你幸福
Cute.
不错
But it's not gonna...
但是不会
Hey guys, I... I just have a crazy idea.
各位 我有个疯狂的主意
What if I asked Mama Odie to turn me human?
让欧迪婆婆把我变成人类怎么样
Louis, you are a genius.
路易斯 你是个天才
Halleluiah!
哈利路亚
If I were human being, I'd head straight for New Orleans.
如果变成人类 我就直奔新奥尔良
And I'd blow this horn, so hot and strong.
用心吹响这只小号
Like no one they'd ever seen.
没人像我一样卖力
Well, here is Louis Armstrong, Mister Sdyney Bechet.
我是路易斯·阿姆斯特朗 悉尼·巴特先生
All the boys gonna step aside.
听过我的美妙演奏
When they hear this song this alligator play.
所有人都会臣服一旁
Listen!
听啊
When I'm human, as I hope to be.
如我所愿 变成人类
I'm gonna blow this horn till the cows come home.
牛儿回家前 我会一直吹
And everyone's gonna bow down to me.
人人都向我鞠躬致敬
Thank you! Thank you! Oh, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
I love you too, baby!
宝贝 我也爱你
When I'm myself again, I want just the life I had.
当我变回自己 我要随心所欲
That doesn't sound too bad.
这个主意不错
A red head on my left arm.
红发女郎 黑肤美女
A brunette on my right
左拥右抱
A blonde or two to hold the candles.
一两个金发美女手持蜡烛
And that seems just about right.
就应该这样
Eh, Louis?
路易斯
Life is short.
人生苦短
When you're done, you're done.
岁月穿梭
We're on this Earth to have some fun.
人生在世 理应享受
And that's the way things are.
事事如此
Tell me, brother!
跟我说说 兄弟
When I'm human, and I'm gonna be.
当我变回人类 我肯定会变回去
I'm gonna tear it up like I did before.
还要像以前一样风流倜傥
That's a royal guarantee.
这才是皇室的待遇
You are getting married.
你要结婚了
Oh... right.
好吧
I just have to leave a string of butterfly behind me.
不能再招蜂引蝶了
Your modesty becomes you.
你会变得谦虚
And your sense of responsibility.
充满责任感
I worked hard for everything I got.
我通过努力得来一切
And that's the way it supposed to be.
事情本该如此
When I'm a human being, at least I'll act like one.
当我变回人类 至少我会那样
If you do your best each and every day,
若每日尽力做到最好
good things are sure to come your way.
好事就会顺心如意
What you give is what you get.
一分耕耘 一分收获
My daddy sad that and now I'll never forget.
父亲的箴言 片刻不忘
And I amend it to you.
希望你也能改变
When we're humans and we're gonna be.
当我们变成人类 肯定能成功
I'm gonna blow my horn.
我要吹响号角
I'm gonna live a high life.
我要过得更好
I'm gonna do my best to take my place in the Sun.
我要尽力追寻梦想
When we're human.
当我们变回人类
Oh, Prince Naveen dear.
亲爱的纳温王子
I'm positively modified you had to endured
对于昨晚的青蛙事件
that frog fiasco last night.
我非常抱歉
Well, when your next in line for the throne,
如果你是王位继承人
you'll poised like panther.
你要有豹一般迅猛的身手
Ready to expect the unexpected.
必须要对意外情况有所准备
Your ear?
你的耳朵
Why?
怎么了
There are plenty of mosquitoes.
这里蚊子太多了
Everywhere.
到处都是
Please.
请听我说
Miss Charlotte,
夏洛特小姐
I can no longer ignore the throbbing of my heart.
我再也无法忽视内心的悸动
Even our time together is been brief,
我们相处时日虽短
the experience's heavenly.
却令我感觉身处天堂
Many thanks. Thanks, Naveen.
谢谢 纳温
It got me blushing like it's...
你的话让我害羞了
Would you be the honoured of
我能否有幸娶你
becoming Princess of Maldonia?
做马多尼亚的王妃呢
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
That's a pledge.
从未如此认真过
Yes!
我愿意
Oh, I would definitely marry you.
我当然愿意嫁给你
Oh, there's so much to place in the guest list.
需要请好多人参加婚礼
The dress, the music, the flowers, the shoes.
晚礼服 音乐 鲜花 鞋子
We're gonna have ourselves a party growing.
我们要筹备一场婚礼舞会
No!
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Because somebody let our froggy prince go, Larry.
拉瑞 因为你放跑了我们的青蛙王子
I'm reduced to asking for help
还好我还可以
from my friends on the other side.
请另一世界的朋友帮忙
Now this restaurant of yours,
你的餐馆会有
is it gonna have a etouffee?
龙虾沙拉吗
Jambalaya, gumbo, it's gonna have it all.
海鲜焗饭 秋葵汤 都会有的
Always wanted to try red bean and rice.
一直想吃红豆米饭
Muffuletta, poor boy.
火腿奶酪三明治 可怜的孩子
Stop, Louis.
别说了 路易斯
You two are making me so very hungry.
你们两个说的我都饿了
Interesting.
有意思
What are you doing?
你要干什么
You are frightening the food.
你把食物吓跑了
This is how it gonna looks.
看来就是这样
What?
什么
Oh no...
不 不
No, no, no...
不 不
There is no way
这绝不可能
I'm kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day.
在同一天吻了青蛙后 又想吃虫子
Oh no...
Hello...
你好
Hold still.
等等
Stop pulling.
别扯了
You are making me very difficult.
你让我很难受
You all found anything to eat yet?
你们找到吃的了吗
Oh my...
天哪
Hang on.
别动
Old Louis has got this covered.
交给老路易斯来解决吧
No. No. No...
不 不 不
How's that?
这样如何
This could be a little better.
本来能更好点的
You know what this needs?
知道我们需要什么吗
A sharp stick.
尖木棍
Be right back.
我马上回来
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
My fault? My fault?
我的错 是我的错吗
- Let me tell you something... - Now listen!
-我告诉你 -闭嘴听我说
I would have a wonderful life...
我本可以过上好日子的
Well, look at you.
看看你
Wow, girl. I bet you and your boyfriend
姑娘 你和你的男友
do look good, way a run
看上去很配
No... he ain't my boyfriend.
不 他不是我男朋友
I'm Prince of Maldonia.
我是马多尼亚王子
Never tried a little lie in this situation yo.
你们就别睁着眼睛说瞎话了
Excuse me.
抱歉
One more time now.
再试一次
That looks better yeah.
这回好多了
Oh, it's okay, baby. I don't explode me.
孩子们 别紧张 我不会爆炸的
I ain't not firecracker.
我不是爆竹
I just got my big butt glowing in the night.
只不过我的屁股会在晚上发光
Women like a man with a big back pouch.
女人喜欢大屁股的男人
Oh, you've done this a real good for sure.
你们的情形的确有点复杂
Now where did it go to end?
怎么让你们脱身呢
Near.
快了
Hang on, chap.
等等 孩子
I'm gonna go in a little to this here...
我要管这事了
Go in all and get them out.
进去 把它们拽出来
You're free to go.
你们自由啦
Last time I introduce myself.
请允许我自我介绍一下
My name is Raymond.
我叫雷蒙德
But you can call me Ray.
但你们可以叫我雷
Pardon me, but your accent... it's funny, you know.
恕我直言 但你的口音 很搞笑
Okay, champ bro.
算你说对了
Born and breed in the bayou.
我在长沼土生土长
You all must be new around here.
一看你们就是外地人
Actually,
事实上
we are from a place far, far away from this world.
我们从很远很远的地方来
Go to bed!
去休息吧
1, 2, 3, 4.
一二三四
A... No, no, no...
不不不
We are people.
我们是人类
Prince Charming here
白马王子
got himself turned into a frog by a voodoo witch doctor.
中了巫术变成了青蛙
Well, there you go!
原来是这样
And we were on our way to Mama Odie's.
我们正要去找欧迪婆婆
We think maybe she can...
希望她可以
Mama Odie?
欧迪婆婆
You're heading the wrong direction here.
你们走错方向了
Now what kind of dumb head told you all to go this way?
哪个蠢材告诉你们走这条路的
I found the stick!
我找到木棍了
Louis, Ray here says you've been taking us
路易斯 雷告诉我们
in a wrong direction.
你带错路了
I was... well, listen, I was confused by the topography,
我 对地形 地理
and the... geography and the... chorography...
地势不太熟悉
First rule of the bayou,
长沼第一法则
you never take directions from a gator.
绝不要让短嘴鳄带路
What if me and my nation of the hip show you all the way?
让我和同伴们带路如何
Ah, [speaks Maldonian]
太漂亮了
10 thousand ready!
所有人准备
Are you ready for a little bayou data go?
准备好为他们带路了吗
Ready where you are, Cousin Ray!
你准备好就出发 雷表哥
Alright, Lulu!
好的 璐璐
Let's get doing, darling!
我们出发吧 亲爱的
Come on, Chap.
来吧 伙计们
Just follow the flashing butt!
跟着亮光的屁股走
We're gonna take ya down,
我们来带路
We're gonna take ya down,
我们来带路
We're gonna take ya all the way down!
我们要带你们到达终点
We're gonna take ya down,
我们来带路
We're gonna take ya down,
我们来带路
We're gonna take ya all the way down!
我们要带你们到达终点
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
To lead you all the way.
全程为你们带路
We got the whole family.
我们有一个大家庭
Cousin Bibi.
比比表兄
Cousin Putro.
普特洛表兄
Oh, grandmamma oh.
还有奶奶
Your light on!
开始发光吧
We are going to do it together.
大家一起
Now here that's how we do.
我们这样带路
Me and the band and the band and me.
我和乐队 乐队和我
We'll all be there for you.
我们和你在一起
We're gonna take ya'.
我们给你们领路
We're gonna take ya'.
我们给你们领路
We're gonna take you all the way down.
我们全程给你们领路
We know where you're going and we're going with you.
我们知道方向 我们与你们同行
Taking you all the way.
全程为你们带路
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Going down the bayou.
走进长沼
Taking you all...you know.
全程为你们带路
Come on, yo!
快点
Keep that line going.
跟上队伍
And the line's going.
保持队形
Yeah, your line...
没错 你的队形
Friends, I know I'm in hug to you all pretty deep already.
朋友 我知道已经让你们帮了很多忙
But it seems our little froggy prince lost his way.
不过看起来我们的小青蛙王子迷路了
And I need your generous assistance to get him back.
我需要你们帮我把它找回来
I hear you.
我懂你们的意思
Now, what's in it for you 'all?
对你们有什么好处对吧
Well, as soon as I dispose "Big Daddy" La Bouff,
只要我搞定了拉布福老爹
then I'm gonna run this town.
我就能统治这个小镇
I'll have the entire city of New Orleans
可以将整个新奥尔良城
in the palm of my hand.
握在手中
And you'll have all the wayward souls,
你们就可以获得所有的灵魂
your dark little heart's desire.
来满足你们内心那些阴暗的欲望
You all love that, don't you?
你们一定会喜欢的 不是么
So, we got ourselves a deal?
所以 就这么说定了吧
Now we're talking!
现在听我说
We're gonna find ourselves a frog.
我们 去把那只青蛙找回来
Search everywhere!
搜遍每一个角落
The bayou, the quarter.
不管长沼还是驻地
Bring him to me alive.
把他活捉回来
I need his heart pumping.
他必须活着才行
For now.
现在出发吧
Find it!
找到他
Third squiz.
仔细找
I'm taking them back to way.
我们要回去了
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你们
Bye bye, Puggy.
再见了小家伙
Bye bye, Louis.
再见 路易斯
And don't forget to tell Evangeline wait right there.
还有别忘了让伊万杰琳在那儿等我
Bonjour!
再见
That's your girl?
你女朋友吗
Oh, no... my girl?
我女朋友 不是不是
That's Evangeline.
她是伊万杰琳
Evangeline?
伊万杰琳?
She's the most prettiest firefly ever did glow.
她是世界上最美的萤火虫
You know I talk to Evangeline almost every night.
我每天晚上都和她聊天
She got sound, don't say much.
她喜欢聆听 不爱说话
And I know in my heart.
我很确定
Someday, we're gonna be together, yeah.
总有一天 我们会在一起的
Oh, that's so sweet.
真甜蜜
Yes, so sweet.
没错 很甜蜜
Just do not settle down so quickly, my friend.
别这么快就下结论 伙计
There are plenty of fireflies in the swamp.
沼泽地里的萤火虫还有很多呢
What?
怎么了
Prick of bush has just got me!
我被灌木丛里的刺扎到了
Get it down!
我不行了
Get it down!
不行啦
The darkness, it's closing in!
黑暗正侵蚀着我
I'm so cold!
好冷啊
Will you hold still, you big baby?
你能别动吗 大块头
I touched it yet.
我只是碰了碰而已
Oh, take a look at them, the two jumpers.
快看那两只欢蹦乱跳的
I can taste their frog legs already.
我感觉已经尝到他们大腿的味道了
Like them taste real good with the sauce bercha',
拿他们蘸着贝卡酱吃
right pa?
对吧 爸爸
You keep quiet!
你小声点儿
My thoughts exactly do things.
和我想的完全一样
It's time to catch us some frogs.
我们该去抓点青蛙了
You know, waitress,
知道吗服务生
I have finally figured out what is wrong with you.
我终于知道你有什么问题了
Have you now?
是吗
You do not know how to have fun.
你根本不知道如何寻欢作乐
There. Somebody had to say it.
对吧 必须得有人告诉你这些
Thank you, 'cause I figured out what your problem is too.
谢谢 正好我也找到你的问题所在
I am... too wonderful?
我 过于优秀了 对吧
No, you're a no-count, plundering, lazy bump on a log.
错 你是个没钱没品又懒惰的呆子
Kill joy.
真无趣
What'd you say?
你说什么
Ah, nothing.
没什么
Miss stick in the mud.
卑微的严肃小姐
Listen here, mister.
听着先生
Miss stick in the mud has had to work
当你在你的象牙宫殿里
two jobs her whole life
用着银勺子
while you've been sucking on a silver spoon
被无数侍女簇拥着的时候
chasing chamber maids around your...your ivory tower!
卑微的严肃小姐不得不靠加班养家
Actually, it's polished marble.
事实上它是抛光的大理石
Wow, I got me one, boys!
我抓到了一只 伙计们
Go get the little one over there!
去把那只小的也抓走
They're with guns!
他们有枪
Look at him, big Darnell.
看啊 达尼尔
I will make a gold ready with your dinner...
我会好好地为你准备晚餐的
No, no, no...
不不不
A bug got to do what a bug got to do.
小虫子要做小虫子该做的事了
I think I've done with my favourite tooth.
我最后的一颗牙也要掉了
Darnell I'm gonna help you.
达尼尔 我来帮你了
Oh hoo. Pa, I got one!
老爸 我抓到了一只
You quiet down!
你给我老实点
What happened to yours?
你的那只怎么了
Shut your crap, will you?
你给我闭嘴
Free!
自由啦
Pa, did you hear that suspicious sound?
老爸 你听到那个诡异的声音了吗
Yeah.
是啊
I sure did.
我当然听到了
What'd you two looking at?
你们两个在看什么
Just missed it.
就差一点
I will take him down.
我会打到他的
Thank god
我的天哪
I got this.
我来
Now go!
趁现在 快跑
What did you...
你在做什么
No, no, no...
别别别
Don't do it!
不要啊
Watch this.
看这个
Missed.
又没打到
You two ain't like no frogs I ever seen.
真没见过这样的青蛙
They're smart.
他们还真聪明
And we talk, too.
我们还会说话呢
You're alright there, little bug?
你没事吧 小虫子
I'm fine.
我没事
But your breath nearly kill me to death.
你的口臭差点杀了我
Would you mind?
你能不能帮忙
I got you covered, bro.
我帮你搞定 兄弟
Much applies peewee.
好多了啊 小东西
Now, how about the lower side?
屁股下面这些呢
And we talk too, I like it!
我们还会说话 我喜欢这句
You're secretly funny.
你其实还蛮幽默的嘛
Not a stick in the mud?
不是个卑微的严肃小姐了吗
- Well, I was going... - Say it, say it.
-那个 我的意思是 -快说 快说
Alright, you're not exactly...
好吧 其实你不是
I can't hear you.
我听不见
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 你说什么
... a complete stick deep in the mud.
并非一个非常严肃的小姐
Easy, easy.
轻点 轻点
This one in there. Hold on.
这个卡得很深 等等
Holy...
我的天
I know we gotta get to Mama Odie like a little speed.
我知道我们想快点到欧迪婆婆那里
but this particular extra occasion
但是这个意外
gonna take a while, yeah.
还需要一点时间
Oh, poor Louis.
可怜的路易斯
You know what would make me feel better.
你知道怎样能让我感觉好点么
Crawfish smutted in Remoulade Sauce.
小龙虾沾着蛋黄酱
Mercy!
发发慈悲吧
Gotta a little more
还有几个
Some of the flosser sprinkle with prawn.
或者鳕鱼也可以
Oh, Mama!
妈妈咪呀
How about some swamp Gumbo?
沼泽秋葵汤如何
That'll do.
那也不错
Sound delicious.
听起来不错
I'll start a pre-dinner cocktail
我想喝点开胃酒
and something to nibble on.
和一盘开胃菜
But I'll wait. Thanks.
不过我还是等等吧 谢谢
No, no, no...
不不不
Your royal highness,
至高无上的殿下
you are going to mince these mushrooms.
你要负责切这些蘑菇
Do... do what?
做 做什么
Mince the mushrooms!
切蘑菇
Hop to it!
快动手
This is ridiculous.
这太可笑了
- Are you mincing? - Alright!
-你开始切了吗 -好吧
Relax.
放轻松
What.
还好嘛
Step aside, mister.
让我来 殿下
Watch and learn.
学着点
Oh, alright.
好吧
There you go.
就是这样
You know, I've never done anything like this before.
那个 我 我从来没做过这些
Really?
真的假的
When you live in a castle, everything is done for you.
住在城堡里 所有事都是准备好的
All the time, they... dress you, they feed you,
一直都是 他们帮你穿衣服 喂你吃饭
drive you, brush your teeth.
帮你开车 还帮你刷牙
Oh, poor baby.
可怜的孩子
I admit it was a charm life and
我承认在这之前我感觉挺好的
until the day my cut me off
直到父母剥夺了我的继承权
Suddenly I realised... I don't know how to do anything.
我突然发现 我什么都不会做
You got to make yourself a very decent mushroom, mincer.
你的蘑菇还是切的不错的 殿下
Oh, you think so?
你这么觉得吗
Keep practising.
要不断练习
And you'll be just my type.
然后我就会喜欢上你了
- Really? - No.
-真的吗 -才怪
Oh, come on. What was that? That was below the frog frail.
拜托 这算什么 你伤了一只青蛙的心
They said Hello?
他们说 你好
And you said what?
你说 什么
And you said get your ugly fish in.
然后你说 把你的丑鱼带进来
Anyone for seconds?
还有人要汤吗
That was magnificent.
这个真的很好喝
You truly have a gift.
你真的很有天赋
Well, thank you.
谢谢
There she is.
她来了
The sweetest firefly in all creation.
世界上最美的萤火虫
Evangeline?
伊万杰琳
I wanna meet this girl!
我也想见见她
Where's she at?
她在哪儿呢
Oh, you can't miss her.
你一定不会错过她的
She glows right up there in front of you.
她就在你面前闪耀呢
Look out she lights on the sky.
看着她在天空中闪烁
My babe Evangeline.
我亲爱的伊万杰琳
Oh, that I know...
在我看来
So far above me yet I know her heart belongs to only me.
虽离我遥远 但只属于我
J'adore.
我喜欢你
I adore you.
我喜欢你
Je t'aime.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Evangeline.
伊万杰琳
Just translating!
我只是在翻译
You're my queen of the night.
你是我的夜之女王
So still, so bright.
如此寂静 如此明亮
That someone is beautiful as she.
还有什么和她一样美丽呢
Good love, someone like me.
美好的爱情 像我这样
Oh, no. I don't dance.
不 我不会跳舞
Love always finds a way, it's true.
爱让梦想成真 没错
I've never danced.
我从没跳过舞
And I love you, Evangeline.
我爱你 伊万杰琳
If I can mince, you can dance.
既然我可以切东西 你就可以跳舞
Love is beautiful.
爱很美丽
Love is wonderful.
爱很奇妙
Love is everything, do you agree?
爱就是一切 是吧
Look out she lights on the sky.
看着她在天空中闪耀
I love you, Evangeline.
我爱你 伊万杰琳
Lots have getting us up for one hack of a dance partner.
我们只是跳了支舞而已
We... uhm...we best be portion on.
我们最好还是冷静冷静
Tiana!
蒂安娜
Naveen!
纳温
No, no, no!
不不不
Not bad for a 197-year-old blind lady.
我这个197岁的盲老太太身手不错吧
Now, which one of you know the
你们哪个
theory of been messing with the Shadow Man?
惹到影子巫师了吗
We're so glad we found you, Mama Odie.
真高兴能找到你 欧迪婆婆
Man, Louis here had been telling us all about you.
路易斯和我们说了很多你的事
We have been travelling quite a long way
我们走了很久才找到你
and you can't imagine what we've been through.
你一定不知道我们都经历了些什么
And we... and, and, and... we heard that you...
还有我们 我们 我们听说你
Juju!
小家伙
Come on over here, you bad boy.
过来吧 你这个坏孩子
Be a little sugar now.
来点甜蜜的
You just love your mama, don't you?
你很爱你妈妈 对吧
Good to see you again, Ray.
很高兴再次见到你 雷
How's your grandma?
你祖母怎样了
Oh, she's fine.
哦 她很好
Got into a trouble for flying into the neighbour again.
又因为飞进邻居家而惹了点小麻烦
Oh, I like that gal.
我喜欢那女人
Mama Odie.
欧迪婆婆
We don't wanna take up too much of your time.
我们也不想浪费您太多的时间
You all want some candy?
要点糖果吗
Oh, not pretty.
还是算了
No thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Then that is too bad!
真是太遗憾了嘛
This is special candy.
这可是很特别的糖果哦
Which will turn you back into human.
它可以让你们变回人类
- No... Please! - Wait, no... please, don't take it!
-等下 -等等 别 别吃掉
I'm just messing with you all.
我只是在和你们开玩笑而已
How on earth did you know that we wanted to turn back...
你怎么知道我们想变回
Mama Odie?
欧迪婆婆
Juju!
小家伙
Why didn't you tell me that my Gumbo is burning?
你怎么不告诉我我的汤好了
You're sure that this is the right bright voodoo lady
你确定这就是那个住在长沼树洞里的
who lives in the bottom tree of the bayou?
那个聪明魔女
Pretty sure.
非常肯定
Can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Got to do it back around here.
看来又得重做了
Mama Odie, if you...
欧迪妈妈 如果你
Taste this!
尝一下
Well?
怎么样
Heat it hotter with a cup of shot of
再加一勺迪巴斯卡酱
Debasaki and the bee's sneeze.
和蜂蜜然后加热
Now, can we...
我们能不能
Juju!
小家伙
Yeah! That's got some zaim to it!
美味极了
That's just what it needed.
这就是我想要的
Now, you all figure out what you need?
你们现在明白自己想要什么了吗
It's just like what you said, Mama Odie.
就像你说的那样 欧迪婆婆
We need to be human.
我们想变回人类
Ah! You only got to say you all need.
啊 你们只需说出你们要的东西
You want to be human.
你们只想着怎么变回人类
But you're blind to what you need.
但你们却不知道你们需要的是什么
What we want, what we needed.
我们想要什么 我们需要什么
It's all the same thing, yes.
都一样嘛 对吧
It's the same thing? No!
一样吗 才怪
You listen to your mama now.
听我说
Don't matter what you look like.
你们的长相并不重要
Don't matter what you wear.
穿着也不重要
How many ring you got on your finger.
手上戴几个戒指
We don't care. No,
我们不在乎 没错
we don't care!
我们不在乎
Don't matter where you come from.
你们从哪来并不重要
Don't even matter what you are.
甚至你们是什么也不重要
A dog, a pig, a cow, a goat.
是狗 是猪 是奶牛 是羊
Had 'em all in here (we had 'em all in here)
我们什么都不缺
And they all knew what they wanted.
他们都知道他们要什么
What they wanted me to do.
想让我做什么
I told them what they needed.
我告诉他们究竟需要什么
Just like I be telling you.
就像我会告诉你们一样
You got to dig a little deeper.
你们得再好好想想
Find out who you are.
探究自我
You got to dig a little deeper.
你们得再好好想想
It really ain't that far
其实并不难
When you find out who you are,
了解了自己就能
you'll find out what you need.
了解自己的需求
Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed.
蓝天和阳光能证明这些
You got to dig (dig).
你们得再好好想想
You got to dig (dig).
你们得再好好想想
Prince froggy is a rich little boy.
青蛙王子是个富裕的孩子
You wanna be rich again.
你想再次变得富裕
That ain't gonna make you happy now,
但这样不会让你变得开心
did it make you happy then?
以后会让你开心吗
No!
不会
Money ain't got no soul.
金钱会让你迷失自我
Money ain't got no heart.
金钱让你迷失心灵
All you need is some self-control.
你要学会自我控制
Make yourself a brand new start.
给自己一个全新的开始
You got to dig a little deeper.
你们得再好好想想
Don't have far to go.
马上就要想到了
You got to dig a little deeper.
你们得再好好想想
Tell the people, mama told you so.
告诉大家婆婆这样告诉你
Can't tell you what you'll find
不知道你会如何理解
Maybe love will grant you piece of mind.
也许爱情能让你发现自我
Dig a little deeper and you'll know
再想想你就会发现
Miss froggy?
青蛙小姐
Ma'am?
是的
May I have a word?
我可以说两句吗
Yes, ma'am.
当然 女士
You're a hard one, that's what I heard.
据我了解 你的状况有点难办
Your daddy was a loving man.
你父亲是个可爱的人
Family through and through
一直以家庭为重
You your daddy's daughter.
你是他的女儿
What he had in him you got in you.
他有的一切你都有
You got to dig a little deeper.
你们还得再想想
For you it's gonna be tough.
对你来说有点儿难
You got to dig a little deeper.
你们还得再想想
You ain't dug near far enough.
想的还是不够深
Dig down deep inside yourself.
深入地想想自己
You'll find out what you need.
你会发现你自己的需求
Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed.
蓝天和阳光能证明这些
Open up the windows.
把窗子打开
Let in the light children.
让光线照进来吧孩子们
Blue skies and sunshine.
蓝天和阳光
Blue skies and sunshine.
蓝天和阳光
Blue skies and sunshine.
蓝天和阳光
Guaranteed.
能证明这些
Well, miss froggy,
好了青蛙小姐
do you understand what you need now, child?
现在知道你需要什么了吗
Yes, I do, Mama Odie!
我知道了 欧迪婆婆
I need to dig a little deeper
我还要投入更多的努力
and work even harder to get my restaurant.
然后努力工作想办法开自己的餐厅
No.
不是吧
Alright, yo. One more time!
没关系 再来一次
It don't matter what you look like.
你们长什么样并不重要
It don't...
穿什么也
Nobody gonna sing with Ray... okay.
没人愿意和雷一起唱 好吧
Well, if you still long to be human,
如果你们还想变回人类
there's only one way.
只有一个方法
Gumbo, Gumbo, lead the path.
秋葵汤秋葵 快快显灵
We need a precious.
我们需要你的意见
What you got?
你发现什么了
Lotte?
洛特吗
But she's not a princess.
不过她也不是个公主啊
Oh, shut up and look at the Gumbo.
闭嘴 看着秋葵汤
That's right.
对了
Big Daddy's came with the mind cooperate.
她父亲拿着皇冠进来了
So that makes Lotte a princess.
所以洛特就是个公主了
Does that count?
这样也算
Yeah, it does.
当然算
But only till midnight.
但只能持续到午夜而已
Win more than an aurora.
到了黎明就失效了
[speaks Maldonia]
我的天哪
Hop along.
快点行动吧
You only got till then to get the Princess to kiss you.
你必须在午夜前找到她并让她吻你
Once she does... boom!
一旦她吻了你 啪
You'll boom to a human.
你们就会变回人类了
Midnight?
午夜
Oh, that doesn't give us much time at all!
那我们快没时间了
What about me, mama?
那我呢 婆婆
I wanna be human too.
我也想变成人类
So I can play jazz with the big boys!
这样我就能和大师们一起玩爵士了
I want fingers, and toes, and a belly button...
我想要手指脚趾还有肚子
not the kinds that sticks out; but that kinds that goes in.
不是这种凸出来的 而是那种凹进去的
You dig a little deeper.
你也得再好好想想
You'll find every time you need.
以后就你就会发现你的需求了
Come on, come on, come on!
好了好了好了
You like a woman in here.
别像女人那么婆婆妈妈的
All the best. Get to swimming.
祝你好运 快点游回去吧
Wait!
等一下
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
They got guns!
他们有枪
One great morning boy.
早上好伙计
Dang! That is one killer griller costume.
天 你的装扮实在是太棒了
Hey gator, can you blow that horn?
大鳄鱼 你会吹这小号吗
Come on, sit here with us.
来吧 跟我们走
We play harmonica.
我们可以吹口琴
We can't miss this.
我们绝不能错过这个
Little Louis can finally play with the big boys.
小路易斯终于要和大师们一起演奏啦
Naveen, you coming?
纳温 你要来吗
I'll... I'll catch up with you later.
我 我马上就来
Evangeline, can I just look Tiana in the eyes
伊万杰琳 我是否可以看着蒂安娜的眼睛
and say
然后说
I wanna do whatever it takes
我愿意牺牲一切
to make all your dreams come true
来完成你的梦想
because... because I love you.
因为 因为我爱你
Wow... You make a goo-goo out of my girl?!
天哪 你居然敢向我的女人表白
- No, no... wait! - What makes you
-不不 等下 -你怎么敢
No,no... wait!
没有 等等
I'm not in love with Evangeline!
我没有爱上伊万杰琳
I'm in love with Tiana!
我爱的是蒂安娜
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
我就知道
You come here, you.
过来过来
I can no longer marry Miss Charlotte LaBouff.
我不会娶夏洛特·拉布福小姐的
I will find another way to get Tiana a restaurant.
我会想其他办法帮蒂安娜开饭店的
You can have a tadpole.
你们会生出一只蝌蚪来
- Get a job. - Look at you.
-找份工作 -看看你
Maybe two, maybe three.
两份也行 不然三份
I can't wait to tell Tiana!
我等不及要告诉蒂安娜了
No, no... I must tell her, alone.
不不不 我想亲自告诉她 一个人
Right.
好吧
You are right.
说得没错
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
Oh, I just... wanted to show you a little something
我想 为了庆祝我们最后一个青蛙之夜
to celebrate our last night together as frogs.
想给你看点儿东西
All my years,
这么多年来
no one's ever done anything like this for me.
从没有人对我这么好过
It... It is too much, isn't it?
有 有点儿大 是吧
Thank you, Bow.
谢谢你 蝴蝶先生
I thought it was a nice touch.
我本以为这样会很好看呢
Pretend you did not see that.
就当你没看见吧
Please, please. Sit down.
好了 请坐
What's this?
这是什么
Ta-da!
You minced!
你切的
I did!
没错
You've had quite an influence on me.
你对我的影响很大
Which is amazing because I have dated
我和很多女人交往过
thousands of women and...
但是你最最特别
No, like two, three... just other women.
没有很多 只有两个 三个 其他女人
And anyway, listen.
算了 听我说
You could not be more different.
没人比你更特别了
You know, you are practically... one of the guys!
其实你 你是个爷们
No no no! You are not a guy!
不不不 你当然不是男人
Let me begin again!
我还是从头说过吧
I am not myself tonight.
我今晚不在状态
Tiana!
蒂安娜
Sorry, that was loud.
不好意思 声音太大了
This is a disaster.
真是太糟糕了
No, it's cute.
没有 你真可爱
Tiana, I...
蒂安娜 我
There it is.
快看啊
Your restaurant?
你的餐厅
Oh, can you just picture all live like the fourth of July.
那是多么令人兴奋的一件事啊
Yes! Jazz!
没错 爵士乐
Pouring out to every window.
整个餐厅都会响起音乐
It should be elegant.
应该更优雅点儿
You gotta keep it loose, thought gotta let it swing.
可以优雅一些 但要恰到好处
You know good, you gotta let it playing.
你很在行嘛 你可以来帮我演奏
Really?
真的吗
You'll let me perform?
你想让我去演奏吗
I'll talk to the owner.
我去问问店长
Owner says yes.
店长同意了
She does that!
她当然会
Also gotta become a gather from all walks' life
全世界的人都会赶来
just to get a taste of our food.
只为了尝尝我们的美食
Our food?
我们的美食
Huh? Oh, no, no. My daddy.
哦 我不是这个意思 是我父亲
He always wanted to open his restaurant.
他一直想开一家自己的餐厅
He died before he could see it happen.
可惜他去世得早 无法亲眼看到
Tomorrow, with your help, my dream is finally coming true.
有了你的帮忙 明天我的梦想就能实现了
Tomorrow?
明天
If I don't deliver that money first thing tomorrow,
如果我明天一早不能筹到钱的话
I'll lose this place forever.
我的餐厅就没了
Tiana, I love...
蒂安娜我爱
the way you like that when you talk about your dream.
我喜欢你说起你梦想时的样子
A dream that it is so beautiful.
如此美好的梦想
I... I promise I will do whatever it takes
我 我保证我会不惜一切
to make it come true.
帮你实现愿望的
I'll... I'll go roundup the boys.
我 我去找他们几个
Evangeline, I've always been so sure about what I want
伊万杰琳 我一直都很清楚我想要什么
and now I...
直到现在
What do I do?
我该怎么办呢
Please tell me.
请告诉我吧
Prince Naveen, darling?
亲爱的纳温王子
You'd better hurry up.
你得快点啦
Don't wanna be late for our morning gown wedding.
我们明早的婚礼可不能迟到呀
I'm getting dressed.
我正在穿礼服
Just a few moments, it's fine dearest Char.
等一会儿 亲爱的 我马上就好
Okay honey Veen, we will be waiting in the packet.
好吧甜心 我们在油轮上等你
Daddy, stop the car!
老爸 停车
Oh my heavens! I'm doomed!
天哪 我被诅咒了
No, Larry! I'm the one who's doomed!
不 拉瑞 我才是被诅咒那个
Unless we get that frog's blood in...
除非我们把那只青蛙的血
We are back in business, boys!
我们终于重回正轨啦
Just keep the hands from me!
拿开你的手
Law... Lawrence?
劳 劳伦斯吗
Oh yeah. Hold still, your heaven.
对啊 抓好他
Ray!
Have you seen Naveen?
看见纳温了吗
Look at you.
看看你
Where's the ring at?
戒指呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, the captain say none,
老大不说 我也不会
I am gonna say none cause old Ray is
因为老雷的嘴巴像鼓一样
seal up high in the drum
被封得严严的
and none out of me, no.
我什么都不会说的
Ray.
Okay, captain say he ain't gonna marry Charlotte but you.
好吧 老大说他不想娶夏洛特而想娶你
When they two got kiss and you both turn into human.
当你们俩得到那个吻变成人之后
He's gonna find a job, you get that restaurant.
他会去找工作 你也有了餐厅
I said too much, didn't I?
我好像说得太多了 是吧
You said just enough, Ray!
刚刚好 雷
Thank you, Evangeline.
伊万杰琳 谢谢你
He was trying to propose!
他刚刚想要向我求婚
That's what all those fuss was about.
所以才弄得一团糟
And here I thought all he wanted was to marry a rich girl.
而我一直认为他想和富裕的千金结婚
What are we looking for, ya?
我们这是在找什么
You just keep your eyes out!
你只需要留神点
For the biggest, gloriest globe with
寻找比我们大好几倍的
the multigraph princess
光彩亮丽的公主
about to kiss herself a... a frog.
她会去亲一只青蛙
Dearly beloved,
亲爱的朋友
we all gathered here tonight in this fine celebration
我们聚到这里参加这次盛会
to join together this prince and this young woman
见证王子和这位女士
in holy naturally.
的完美结合
Oh no, this can't be real, darling.
不 这不可能是真的
And how you can still be a frog?
为什么你还是青蛙呢
Mama Odie, she said...
欧迪婆婆说
I know what we seen with our eyes, but...
我知道你看到了什么 但是
We just go back there,
但我们得回去
we're gonna find out your fairytale come true.
去让你的童话变成真的
Just because you wish for something, doesn't make it true.
不是你想什么 就能得到什么
It's like my Evangeline always says to me...
就像我的伊万杰琳经常对我说的一样
Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray.
雷 伊万杰琳只是一颗星星
A big ball of hot air, a million miles from here!
一个巨大的热气团 离这里十万八千里
Open your eyes now, before you get hurt.
在受伤之前 面对现实吧
She's just speaking under a broken heart.
她只是在说气话而已
That's all it is
肯定是这样
Come on, Evangeline.
快伊万杰琳
We go show her the truth.
我们来帮她看清真相
If any of you objects to the union of the two.
如果你们中有谁不同意
Speak now or forever hold your keep.
要么现在说 要么永远都不说
Me! Me! Me! I object!
我 我 我 我反对
Do you, Prince Naveen takes Char to be your wife?
纳温王子 你愿意小夏为你的妻子吗
Chap! What you do is done.
哥们儿 你要做的都做完了
... as long as you both shall live.
直到你们走到生命的尽头
What? I do. Yes. I'm for it.
什么 我愿意 当然愿意
Is that you Cap?
是你吗 老大
Ray! Get me out of this box!
雷 把我弄出来
I can hear you.
我听到了
I'm gonna get you out of this box.
我马上把你弄出来
... as long as you both shall live.
直到生命的尽头
Oh, I do.
我愿意
And so, by the power given to me.
如果这样 在上帝的指引下
I now pronounce you...
我现在宣布
Larry!
拉瑞
Oh goodness gracious! Are... you alright?
上帝啊 你没事儿吧
I just need a moment to compose my tone.
给我一点时间整理一下
Shitty crackers!
真是个疯子
Lawrence! Why are you doing this?
劳伦斯 你为什么要这样做
It's payback for all those years of humiliation.
这是对你多年羞辱我的报复
Get your royal run back on that wedding cake
回到你的婚礼现场
and finish this deal!
赶快完成它
Oh, what's he doing?!
他在做什么
Stop him!
阻止他
I can't!
我不行
I got it!
我抓住了
It got me too!
它也抓住我了
That talisman.
那个护身符
Clear aside!
别挡道
Come on come on!
快 快
Ray?
Hey, why'd you stop?
喂 你怎么停下来了
It's a real alligator!
这是一只真的鳄鱼
Ray?
This proof what we saw ain't what we thought we saw!
这个证明我们看见的并不是事实
What is this?
这是什么
It's a voodoo...
这是一种巫术
The Shadow Man, he produced it with the...
影子巫师创造了它然后把它
You can't let shadow man get this no matter what!
无论如何不能让影子巫师再拿到它
Now, run girl. Run!
快跑 快跑
Don't make me light my butt!
别逼我点亮我的屁股
I got it a lot of movement!
我速度很快
Come here you!
过来啊
Who's next?
下一个是谁
Ray!
Ray?
Back off!
让开
Or I'm gonna break this thing into a million pieces!
不然我把这个摔成碎片
Naveen?
纳温
Now ain't this a whole lot better than hopping around
这比在长沼的沼泽地里
the bayou for the rest of your life?
跳来跳去美好多了吧
Shadow Man.
影子巫师
Got a headache to you, Tiana.
蒂安娜 你真让我头痛
When you dream, you dream big.
你为什么不要一个大一点的梦想呢
Just look at this place.
看看这里
Would be the crown, jewel of the crystal scene.
金碧辉煌
And all you got to do to make this a reality
你只要把我的小小法宝交出来
is hand over that little talisman of mine.
这里就全都是你的了
No.
This... This is not right.
这 这可不行
Come on now, darling.
别这样 亲爱的
Think of everything you've sacrificed.
想想你所付出的一切
Girl, all you wanna do is...
你要的一切就是
I told you she wouldn't come.
我说过她不会去的
Think of all those they say who doubt you.
想想那些怀疑你能力的人说过的话
You ain't gotta get enough for the restaurant.
你不可能拥有这样一家餐厅
Woman of your background, you better off will yet.
像你这样背景的女孩 还是放弃吧
And don't forget your poor daddy.
别忘了你可怜的老爸
That was one hardworking man.
工作多么努力的男人啊
Double, sometimes triple shifts.
有时还要打两三份工
Never let known how bored, tired and beat down
更别说他的劳累疲倦
he really was.
以及失败感
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey! Baby case.
小宝贝
Shame all that hard work
真遗憾 所有的辛勤劳累
didn't about much more than a busted apple,
换来的只是坏掉了的苹果
a gumbo pot
一个秋葵汤锅
and a dream that never get off to back porch.
和一个从未实现的梦想
But you...
但是你
you can give your poor daddy everything he ever wanted.
你现在可以让你可怜老爸的梦想成真
Come on, Tiana.
来吧 蒂安娜
You're almost there.
你的梦想快实现了
My daddy never did get what he wanted.
我爸爸从来没得到过他想要的
But he had what he needed.
但需要的一切他都有了
He had love.
他有爱
Never lost sight of what was important.
他知道什么是最重要的
Easy with that, be careful!
别激动 小心
And neither will I!
我不会被你骗倒的
You should have taken my deal.
你应该答应我的条件的
Now you will spend the rest of your life
你的后半辈子只能当一只
being a slime little frog.
粘粘的小青蛙了
I got news for you, Shadow Man.
我告诉你 影子巫师
It's not slime.
这不是粘液
It's mucus!
这是保护粘胶
No! No!
不 不
How am I ever gonna pay back my debt?
我怎么才能把债还清啊
Friends!
朋友们
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
No! I'm not ready at all!
不 还没呢
Get back to you.
别这样
I got lots of soul left.
我还有很多灵魂呢
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
This is just a minor setback to major operation.
这只是计划里的一个小小失误
As soon as I find another skull,
只要再找一个头骨
we will be back in business!
我们就可以继续了
I still got that frog prince lock away.
青蛙王子还被我锁着呢
I just need a little more time.
我只需要一点点时间
Oh, no... No please don't.
不 求你们了 别这样
Just a little more time.
我只需要一点点时间
I promise you I'll pay you back.
我保证会报答你们的
I promise.
我保证
Prince! Prince Naveen!
王子 纳温王子
Your shy and retiring bankruptcy is getting me angry!
你的羞涩已经把我彻底惹怒了
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
Please, down here!
这里 下面
Allow me... to introduce myself.
让我 介绍一下我自己
I am the real Prince Naveen.
我才是真正的纳温王子殿下
... of Maldonia.
从马多尼亚来
Did you say 'prince'?
刚刚你说"王子"吗
Guards, drag this maggot down to the Paris Prison!
守卫 把这个怪物关到巴黎监狱去
I am completely innocent.
我是完全清白的
There is a shadow man put voodoo in me.
影子巫师在我身上施了巫术
Goodness gracious!
上帝啊
This is so much to absorb. Let me see if I got this right.
太复杂了 是不是这样的
If I kiss you before midnight,
如果我在午夜前吻你
you and Tiana will turn human again,
你和蒂安娜就会重新变成人
and then we gonna get ourselves married
然后我们两个完成婚礼
and live happily ever after!
从此幸福快乐地生活在一起
The end!
完结了
Yeah, more or less.
是的 差不多
But remember,
但是记住
you must give Tiana all the money
你得给蒂安娜
she requires for her restaurant.
足够的钱去开她自己的餐厅
Because Tiana...
因为蒂安娜
She is my Evangeline.
是我的伊万杰琳
Anything you want, sugar.
随便你 甜心
Pucker up, buttercup!
撅起嘴巴吧 小动物
Wait!
等等
Tiana?
蒂安娜
Tiana?
蒂安娜
Don't do this.
别这样做
I have to do this and we are running out of time!
我不得不这样 我们没时间了
I won't let you!
我不会让你这样的
It's the only way to get you your dream!
这是让你梦想成真的唯一办法
My dream?
我的梦想
My dream wouldn't be complete without you in it.
没有你的话我的梦想是不完整的
I love you, Naveen.
我爱你 纳温
Warts and all?
不怕羞吗
Warts and all.
不怕羞
All my life, I read about true love and fairytales.
我的一生读过好多关于真爱和童话的故事
Tia, you found it!
小蒂 你找到了
I'll kiss him!
我会吻他的
For you, honey! No marriage required.
亲爱的 为了你 不用和我结婚
Oh my lord! M...maybe that old clock's a little fast!
天哪 或许时钟有一点快了
Oh, I'm so sorry!
真对不起
Tiana! Naveen!
蒂安娜 纳温
Louis, what is it?
路易斯 这是什么
Shadow Man laid his paw on Ray
影子巫师用脚踩在了雷身上
He's hurt awful bad.
它伤得很厉害
Hey, you...
你们
How come you all are still...
你们怎么还
We're staying frogs, Ray.
雷 我们还是青蛙
And we are staying together.
我们决定在一起了
Oh, baby. I like that very much.
亲爱的 真高兴你们可以这样
Evangeline like that too.
伊万杰琳也会高兴的
So about the power of destined in me.
在众神的引领下
I now pronounce you're frog and wife.
我现在宣布这两只青蛙成为夫妻
You two hop along. Give your lovely wife your sugar.
你们两个一起终老 你可以吻新娘了
Congratulations.
恭喜
This gonna be good.
真是太好了
Like I told you all.
就像我告诉你们的一样
Kissing a princess will break the spell.
吻一位公主将打破魔法
The one who should become my wife.
(公主就是)应该成为我妻子的人
That makes you...
这让你成为了
A princess.
一名公主
You just kissed yourself a princess.
你刚刚吻了一位属于你的公主
And I'm about to do it again.
我还要再来一次
(芬内兄弟地产)
In the South Land, there's a city.
南方大地 有城一座
Way down on the river.
矗立河边
Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver.
窈窕淑女 君子好逑
They got music.
音乐悠扬
It's always playing.
此起彼伏
Start in the day time, go all through the night.
从早到晚 整夜欢歌
When you hear that music playing,
若闻乐声
hear what I'm saying and make it feel alright.
如闻我言 请君自便
Heard of all the prince would have had a younger brother.
早就听说所有的王子都有弟弟
How old did you say you were?
你说你多少岁来着
I'm six and a half.
六岁半
Well, I'd waited this long.
那我还得等很久
Grab somebody, come on down.
邀友同行 并肩前往
Bring your paintbrush, we're painting the town.
手握画笔 美化城邦
Oh, there's some sweetness going around.
香飘四溢
Dreams do come true in New Orleans.
梦想成真 在新奥尔良