蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士崛起 The Dark Knight Rises

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语 / 阿拉伯语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 克里斯托弗·诺兰

演员: 克里斯蒂安·贝尔 / 汤姆·哈迪 / 安妮·海瑟薇 / 约瑟夫·高登-莱维特 / 玛丽昂·歌迪亚 / 加里·奥德曼 / 迈克尔·凯恩 / 摩根·弗里曼 / 朱诺·坦普尔 / 乔什·平茨 / 丹尼尔·逊


台词
-=THE LAST FANTASY=- 荣誉出品 分享创作之乐,共赏字幕之美
I knew Harvey Dent.
我了解哈维·登特
I was his friend.
我们是朋友
And it will be a very long time before someone inspires us the way he did.
我想以后很久都不会出现像他一样激励人心的人
I believed in Harvey Dent.
我相信哈维·登特
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
帕维尔博士,我是中情局的
He wasn't alone.
他还有同伴
- Uh, you don't get to bring friends. - They are not my friends.
- 额,你不能带朋友一起 - 他们不是我的朋友
Don't worry, no charge for them.
别担心,这两个是赠品
And why would I want them? They were trying to grab your prize.
- 我要他俩干嘛? - 他们会给你带来惊喜的
They work for the mercenary.
他们俩是佣兵为人卖命
The masked man.
那个面罩人
- Bane? - Aye.
- 贝恩? - 没错
Get them on board. I'll call it in.
先让他们登机,我待会儿上来
The flight plan I just filed with the agency...
我给上头打报告说
...lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here...
机上只有我、我的手下、帕维尔博士
...but only one of you!
和你们中的一个
First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
第一个开腔的留下
Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
谁雇你们绑架帕维尔博士的?
He didn't fly so good!
这家伙有点晕机
Who wants to try next?
下一个
Tell me about Bane!
告诉我贝恩的事
Why does he wear the mask?
他为什么总戴着面罩?
A lot of loyalty for a hired gun!
真没见过这么忠诚的雇佣兵
Well, perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man...
也许他是在奇怪,为什么把人扔出飞机之前
...before throwing him out of a plane.
还要开一枪
At least you can talk.
还好有一个会说话的
Who are you?
你们是什么人?
It doesn't matter who we are.
我们是谁不重要
What matters is our plan.
重要的是我们的计划
No one cared who I was till I put on the mask.
戴上面具之前谁都不在乎我是谁
If I pull that off, will you die?
如果我把面罩摘了,你就会死?
It would be extremely painful.
那会很疼
You're a big guy.
你很壮
For you.
对你来说确实
Was getting caught part of your plan?
被抓也是你们的计划之一?
Of course.
当然啦
Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours.
帕维尔博士拒绝了我们的邀请而接受了你们的
- We had to find out what he told you... - Nothing. I said nothing.
- 我们要搞清楚他都跟你们说了什么 - 没有,我什么都没说
Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught!
喔,那祝贺你们被捕
- Sir? - Now what's the next step of your master plan?
- 头儿? - 那请问你们伟大计划的下一步是什么?
Crashing this plane...
摧毁这架飞机
...with no survivors.
一个不留
Mayday, Mayday!
救命!救命!
Aah! What you doing to me? Let me out!
啊!你干什么?放开我!
No!
不要!
No, no, no! No!
不要啊!
No! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.
不行!得让他们以为我们也遇害了
Have we started the fire?
我们已经开战了吗?
Yes, the fire rises.
没错,开始了
Calm down, doctor. Now is not the time for fear.
冷静,博士,现在还不是害怕的时候
That comes later.
后面才是
Harvey Dent Day may not be our oldest public holiday...
哈维·登特纪念日也许不是最古老的公共节日
...but we're here tonight because it's one of the most important.
但却是最重要的节日之一,这也是我们今晚聚集于此的原因
Harvey Dent's uncompromising stand against organized crime...
哈维·登特永不向犯罪组织妥协的精神
...had made Gotham a safer place than it was at the time of his death, eight years ago.
使得高谭市在他死后的八年期间,变得更加安全
This city has seen a historic turnaround.
这个城市见证了一次历史性的转变
...gave law enforcement teeth in its fight against the mob.
登特法案赋予了执法者对抗暴徒的力量
Now people are talking about repealing the Dent Act...
如今有人想要废除登特法案
...and to them I say, "Not on my watch."
而我想对他们说的是:在我任内绝不可能
I want to thank the Wayne Foundation for hosting this event.
感谢韦恩基金会举办此次晚会
I'm told Mr. Wayne couldn't be here tonight. I'm sure he's with us in spirit.
韦恩先生今晚不能到场,但我相信他的心与我们同在
And now I'm gonna give way to an important voice...
现在我要把话筒交给一位重量级人物
You ever lay eyes on Wayne at one of these things?
你这段时间见过韦恩吗?
No one has. Not in years.
没人见过,好几年了
... people put their faith in a murderous thug in a mask and a cape.
人民曾寄希望于那个面具和披风下的凶手
A thug who showed his true nature...
而他却暴露了他的真面目
...when he betrayed the trust of this great man...
背叛了这样一个伟大的人
...and murdered him in cold blood.
并残忍地将他杀害
Sweetheart, not so fast with the chow.
甜心,别这么快嘛
- Shrimp balls? - Thank you.
- 要虾球吗? - 谢谢
Jim Gordon can tell you the truth about Harvey Dent. I'll let him tell you himself.
吉姆·戈登会告诉你们关于哈维?登特的真相,我将请他上台来
Commissioner Gordon.
戈登局长
The truth?
真相?
I have...
我…
...written a speech...
写了份演讲稿…
...telling the truth about Harvey Dent.
解释哈维·登特的真相
Maybe the time isn't right.
也许现在还不是时候
Maybe right now...
也许现在…
...all you need to know is that there are...
你们应该知道的是…
...1000 inmates in Blackgate Prison as a direct result of the Dent Act.
登特法案直接导致一千人被关进黑门监狱
These are violent criminals, essential cogs in the organized-crime machine.
这其中有十恶不赦的大暴徒,也有犯罪组织的小兵
Maybe, for now, all I should say about the death of Harvey Dent is this:
也许,现在,我要说的是哈维登特的死:
It has not been for nothing.
并非毫无价值
- You see the guy who owns the house? - No. I heard...
- 你见过这房子的主人吗? - 没有,我听说
- ...he never leaves the east wing. - I heard he had an accident.
- 他从来不离开东厢房 - 听说他出了次事故
- Yeah, that he's disfigured. He has to wear a... ALFRED: Mr. Till?
- 没错,好像还毁容了,他得穿着… - 提尔先生
Why are your people using the main staircase?
你们的人为什么用主楼梯?
And where's Mrs. Bolton?
还有博尔顿太太在哪?
Uh, she's at the bar, sir. Can I help?
她去吧台了,先生,要我帮忙吗?
The east drawing room.
去东客厅
Unlock the door, put the tray on the table, lock the door again. Nothing more.
开门,把餐盘放在桌子上,再锁上门,就这些
I'm sorry, Miss Tate. I tried, but he won't see you.
很抱歉,泰特小姐,我试过了,他不想见你
And you mustn't take it personally.
你千万别放在心上
Everyone knows that Wayne's holed up in there with 8-inch nails...
韦恩出了名的深居浅出,指甲都懒得剪
...peeing into Mason jars.
吃喝拉撒全在屋里
It's very good of you to let me on the grounds.
很感谢您允许我参加晚宴
Why are you wasting your time trying to talk to a man...
你为什么要浪费时间来劝一个
He can't get your money back. I can.
他不能把你的钱赚回来,但我能
I could try explaining that a save-the-world project, vain or not...
我要辩解一下,那些拯救世界的项目,不管是否实际
...is worth investing in, Mr. Daggett.
都值得投资,达盖特先生
But you understand only money and the power you think it buys...
但您只相信金钱和它能买到的权利
...so why waste my time indeed?
我觉得,好像其实您才在浪费我的时间
Second shift reports in?
第二分队来报告了?
You should spend more time with the mayor.
你该多花点时间陪市长
Well, that's your department.
啊,那是你的活儿
Anyone shown him the crime stats?
有人给他看过犯罪率统计吗?
He goes by his gut and it bothers him, no matter what the numbers.
他不管什么时候都想抓坏蛋
- Must be popular with his wife. - Not really. She took the kids to Cleveland.
- 他妻子应该很崇拜他 - 没有,她把孩子带到克利夫兰了
He'll have plenty of time for visits. The mayor's gonna dump him in the spring.
他会有很多时间探望他们的,市长明年春天就会把他换掉
- Really? - Mm-hm.
- 不会吧? - 没错
- But he's a hero. - A war hero. This is peacetime.
- 他可是个英雄 - 乱世英雄,但现在是太平盛世
Oh, sorry, sorry. I'm so terribly sorry, Mr. Wayne.
啊,对不起,非常抱歉,韦恩先生
It is Mr. Wayne, isn't it?
您是韦恩先生,对吧?
Although you don't have the long nails or, heh, the facial scars, sir.
您根本没有长指甲,脸上也没有疤
Is that what they say about me?
大家是那么说我的吗?
It's just that no one ever sees you.
因为没人见过您
That's a beautiful necklace. Reminds me of one that belonged to my mother.
那条项链真漂亮,跟我母亲的那条一样
It can't be the same one...
应该不是同一条吧…
...because her pearls are in this safe...
因为她那条在保险箱里
...the manufacturer clearly explained...
商家跟我说这箱子
...is uncrackable.
牢不可破
Oops.
Nobody told me it was uncrackable.
可没人这么跟我说过
I'm afraid I can't let you take those.
我恐怕不能让你带走它
Look, you wouldn't beat up a woman any more than I would beat up a cripple.
听着,你不会打女人,我也不会打一个瘸子
Of course, sometimes exceptions have to be made.
但一切都有例外
Good night, Mr. Wayne.
晚安,韦恩先生
Can I have a ride?
能载我一程吗?
You read my mind.
你说到我心里去了
Let's go.
走吧
Miss Tate was asking to see you again.
泰特小姐又要求见你了
She's very persistent.
她还真有毅力
And quite lovely, in case you were wondering.
而且很可爱,假如你感兴趣的话
- I wasn't. - What are you doing?
- 我没兴趣 - 你在干什么
Examining print dust. We've been robbed.
收集指纹,我刚刚被抢了
And this is your idea of, uh, sounding the alarm, is it?
你不是有那什么,报警吗?
She took the pearls, tracking device and all.
她通过了所有防护偷走了项链
- She? - One of the maids.
- 哪个她? - 一个女仆
Perhaps you should stop letting them in this side of the house.
也许你该把所有仆人都赶出去
Perhaps you should start learning to make your own bed.
那也许你也该学学怎么叠被子了
- Why were you dusting for prints? - I wasn't.
- 你收集指纹做什么 - 不只我收集了
She was.
她也收集了
Sir. Congressman Gilly's wife has been calling in.
长官,基里议员夫人刚刚打电话来
The congressman never made it home after the Wayne Foundation event.
议员在韦恩基金会活动结束后没回家
That's a job for the police?
这事也找警察?
When you and Dent cleaned the streets, you cleaned them good.
你和登特警官清除黑道时,清的那么干净
Pretty soon we'll be chasing down, uh, overdue library books.
说不定过不了多久,我们就只有追缴图书的活儿了
And yet here you are, like we're still at war.
但是您现在,却好像还在备战状态
- What's your name, son? - Blake, sir.
- 你叫什么,孩子? - 布莱克,长官
You have something you want to ask me?
你有什么事情要问我吗?
It's about that night. This night, eight years ago. The night Dent died.
八年前的那个晚上,就是今晚,登特长官死的那天
The last confirmed sighting of the Batman.
人们最后一次见到蝙蝠侠
He murders those people, takes down two SWAT teams...
他杀了那些人,打翻了两队特警
...breaks Dent's neck and then just vanishes?
杀了登特,然后就消失了
I'm not hearing a question, son.
我不懂你的意思,孩子
Don't you want to know who he was?
你不想知道他是谁吗?
I know exactly who he was.
我很清楚他是谁
He was the Batman.
他就是蝙蝠侠
Let's go see about the congressman's wife.
咱们去看看议员夫人吧
Master Wayne?
韦恩少爷
Master Wayne?
韦恩少爷
You haven't been down here in a long time.
你很久没来这儿了
Trying to find out more about our jewel thief. I ran her prints.
只是想查查偷我项链的人是谁, 我检查了她的指纹
Unless she's lost a lot of weight...
除非她减肥效果这么明显
...she was wearing someone else's fingerprints.
就是她用了别人的指纹犯案
She's good.
她很厉害
She may be, but we have a trace on the necklace.
可能吧,还好我们在项链上装了追踪器
We do. I cross-referenced the address she went back to...
所以我交叉对比了信号位置和…
...with police data on high-end B-and-E's, and, um...
警方高端数据,然后找到这个人…
Selina Kyle.
瑟琳娜·凯尔
The databases are full of close-calls, tips from fences.
她有一大堆销赃记录,每次又都侥幸逃脱
She's good, but the ground is shrinking beneath her feet.
她身手不错,但很快就要完蛋了
We should send the police before she fences the pearls.
我们该在她卖掉项链之前把情况告诉警方
She won't. She likes them too much.
她不会卖,因为她喜欢
And they weren't what she was after.
而且那也不是她要的
- What was she after? - My fingerprints.
- 那她要什么? - 我的指纹
It was printer toner mixed with graphite on the safe.
她把打印机碳粉和保险箱上的墨粉混合
It gives a good pull and it's untraceable.
这很有效而且无法追踪
Fascinating. You two should exchange notes over coffee.
真有意思,你们俩真该坐下来好好聊聊
You're trying to set me up with a jewel thief?
你不会想撮合我和一个偷珠宝的贼吧
At this point, I'd set you up with a chimpanzee, if it brought you back to the world.
这么说吧,如果撮合你和一只大猩猩能把你带回现实世界,我也会照做不误
There's nothing out there for me.
外面对我来说毫无意义
And that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
You hung up your cape and your cowl but you didn't move on.
你把你的披风和面具放在一边了,但是人生却止步不前
You never went to find a life. To find someone.
你没想过寻找新生,也没追求过别人
Alfred...
阿福
...I did find someone.
我追求过
I know, and you lost them.
我知道,但你已经失去了
But that's all part of living, sir.
这就是生活,先生
But you're not living, you're just waiting, hoping for things to go bad again.
而你没在生活,你只是在等待,盼望有一天世界又需要你了
Remember when you left Gotham?
记得离开高谭时的你吗?
Before all this, before Batman?
在你变成这样,变成蝙蝠侠之前?
You were gone seven year.
你已经离开七年了
Seven years I waited, hoping that you wouldn't come back.
我等了整整七年,希望你再也不会回到这里
Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence.
每年休假,我都去佛罗伦萨
There's this café on the banks of the Arno.
在亚诺河旁有家咖啡馆
Every fine evening I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca.
每个美好的傍晚我都会坐在那儿,要杯白兰加
I had this fantasy...
幻想着…
...that I would look across the tables...
当我望向别桌时
...and I'd see you there, with a wife.
会看到你,和你的妻子坐在那儿
Maybe a couple of kids.
也许还带着几个孩子
You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you.
你不用跟我说话,我也不用跟你说
But we'd both know that you'd made it.
但我们都明白,你做到了
That you were happy.
你很幸福
I never wanted you to come back to Gotham.
我绝不同意你回高谭
I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy.
那里对你来说没有好处,只有痛苦和悲伤
And I wanted something more for you than that.
我希望你得到些别的
I still do.
一直都是
They wash up here a couple of times a month.
他们每个月都会清理几次
More when it gets colder.
天气变冷次数就更多了
Homeless, sheltering in the tunnels.
有些流浪汉住在管道里
We pulled him from the basin, but other than that we didn't touch him.
除了把他从水池里拉出来,我们没碰过他
- What? - Name's Jimmy.
- 怎么了? - 他叫吉米
He's from St. Swithin's.
圣史威丁斯的
It's the boys' home where I coach some ball.
那是个孤儿院,我曾是他的教练
Jimmy hadn't been around for months.
吉米已经离开这儿几个月了
- No? Why? - Blake, you know why.
- 什么?怎么会? - 布莱克,你清楚的
He aged out. We don't have the resources to keep boys on after 16.
他超过收容年龄了,我们没有能力收容16岁以上的青少年
I thought the Wayne Foundation gave money for that.
韦恩基金会不是提供资助吗
Not for the past couple of years.
这几年都没了
- He has a brother here, doesn't he? - Mark. I'll tell him.
- 他在这里是不是还有个兄弟吗? - 马克,我会告诉他的
I'd like to, if that's all right.
我想亲自跟他说,如果可以的话
You know what he was doing in the tunnels?
你知道他在下水道里做什么吗
Lot of guys been going down the tunnels when they age out.
很多人过了年龄出去以后就跑那儿去
Say you can live down there.
好像说是可以在那儿生活
Say there's work down there.
还有工作
Work?
工作?
What kind of work are you gonna find in the sewers?
下水道里能找着什么样的工作?
More than you can find up here, I guess.
说不定比你在上面能找着的还多
So you know about him?
你认识那个人?
Of course.
那当然
Do you think he's coming back?
你觉得他会回来吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
You brought a date?
你还带了个对象?
I like having someone around to open doors for me.
我喜欢有人帮我开门
Right hand. No partials.
右手,全部指纹
- Very nice. - Mm-hm.
- 很好 - 嗯
Not so fast, handsome.
别这么着急嘛,帅哥
You got something for me?
给我的东西呢
Ah, yes.
啊对
I don't know what you're planning to do with Mr. Wayne's prints...
虽然我不清楚你要韦恩先生的指纹做什么
...but I'm guessing you'll need his thumb.
但估计少了拇指的也不行吧
You don't count so good, huh?
你不太会数数啊?
I count fine.
我数的很好
In fact, I'm counting to 10 right now.
事实上,我现在会给你数到十
Okay.
好吧
My friend's outside. Just hit "send."
我朋友在外头,帮我按下发送
This place is a little dead.
这地方死气沉沉的
It'll liven up in a minute. Trust me.
待会就好了,相信我
Is everything okay?
还好吧?
Great. Catch you later.
很好,待会见
Hmm.
It would have been a lot easier...
如果你们遵循约定
...to just give me what we agreed.
事情会容易的多
We can't have loose ends.
我们不能留下证据
And even in that dress, no one's gonna miss you.
就算你穿成这样,也没人会为你惋惜
No.
你看
But my friend over there?
认识我的那个朋友吗?
Every cop in the city's missing him.
现在整座城的警察都在找他
That's cute.
听起来挺吓人的
But they're not gonna be looking in a place like this.
但是他们不会找到这种地方来
I don't know. You did just use his cell phone.
是吗,你刚刚才用了他的手机
- Go! - Go!
- 快跑! - 快跑!
Police! Get down now!
警察!都蹲下!
Help me! Help me!
救我!救我!
Help me, please! Please help me!
救救我,求你了!
Keep some pressure on that, sweetheart.
好好压着伤口,宝贝儿
Call me?
再打给我好吗?
- You okay, miss? - He's bleeding. You gotta help him.
- 小姐你还好吗? - 他在流血,帮帮他
I got the congressman.
找到议员了
Clear!
安全
Manhole! Get this up! Get the DWP down here!
在检修孔里!把井盖打开!叫工程单位的人来!
You three, down with me.
你们三个跟我下来
You two, you go down, cover the next exit!
你们两个,堵住下个出口!
What, they went down there?
怎么,他们下去了吗?
- We're gonna go down there, right? - That was a gas explosion, kid.
- 我们得下去吧? - 只不过是瓦斯爆炸而已,小朋友
- Wasn't gas. It's a sewer. - No one goes in till we know what's there.
- 下水道里哪来的瓦斯 - 在弄清楚情况之前谁都不准下去
We know, sir. The police commissioner.
我们清楚情况,长官,局长被困在下面
Someone get this hothead out of here?
谁来帮我把这昏头小子弄走
And where's that DWP guy?
工程单位的人呢?
Why are you here?
你到这来做什么?
Answer him.
说话
I was asking you.
我问你呢
It's the police commissioner.
我们抓着了警察局长
And you brought him down here?
然后你就把他带到这里来了?
- We didn't know what to do. - You panicked.
- 我们不知道怎么办 - 你害怕了
And your weakness has cost the lives of three others.
而你的恐惧害死了三个人
No, he's alone.
不,他是一个人
Search him.
搜他身
Then I will kill you.
然后我再杀你
- He's dead. - So show me his body.
- 他死了 - 那就提他的尸体来见我
The water runs to any one of the outflows. We'd never find him.
这里的水流向多个出口,我们找不着的
- Follow him! - Follow him?
- 那你就跟着他 - 跟着他?
You okay? You okay?
你还好吧?
Hey, hey, you awake?
喂,醒醒
I need to see Bruce Wayne.
我要见布鲁斯·韦恩
I'm sorry, Mr. Wayne doesn't take unscheduled calls.
很抱歉,韦恩先生不接受未预约会见
Even from a police officer.
警察也不例外
And if I go get a warrant for the investigation of Harvey Dent's murder?
如果我开张哈维·登特谋杀案的调查证明呢?
That still count as unscheduled?
还算未预约吗?
What can I do for you, officer?
需要我帮什么忙吗,警官?
Commissioner Gordon's been shot.
戈登局长被枪击了
He chased a gunman down into the sewers.
他追一个持枪者进了下水道
When I pulled him out, he was babbling about an underground army.
我把他从水里拉出来时,他满口都是什么地下军队
A masked man called Bane.
还有一个叫贝恩的面罩人
Shouldn't you be telling your superior officers?
这事你不该上报你的头儿吗?
They asked me if he saw any giant alligators.
他们说局长是不是看到了什么大鳄鱼才乱说话
He needs you.
他需要你
He needs the Batman.
他需要蝙蝠侠
- If Commissioner Gordon thinks... - Oh, he doesn't know or care who you are.
- 如果戈登局长以为… - 哦,他不知道,也不在乎你是不是
But we've met before.
但我们见过面
It was a long time ago. I was a kid. Uh, St. Swithin's.
那是很久以前,我还在圣史威丁斯时
It used to be funded by the Wayne Foundation. It's an orphanage.
那里曾受韦恩基金会资助,是个孤儿院
My mom died when I was small. It was a car accident, I don't really remember it.
我母亲在我很小的时候就死了,好像是车祸,记不清了
But my dad got shot a couple years later over a gambling debt...
我父亲之后因为赌债被杀
...and I remember that one just fine.
这个我记得很清楚
Not a lot of people know what it feels like, do they?
不是所有人都明白这种感受
To be angry...
这种
...in your bones.
骨子里的愤怒
I mean, they understand.
旁人也说理解
Foster parents.
我的养父母
Everybody understands...
还有其他人都是
...for a while.
但只是一时
And then they want the angry little kid to do something he knows he can't do.
然后他们就想让那个愤怒的小孩做他做不了的事情
Move on.
忘掉过去,重新开始
So after a while, they stop understanding.
因此不久以后他们就不再理解了
They send the angry kid to a boys' home.
而是把那个小孩送到孤儿院
I figured it out too late. You gotta learn to hide the anger.
这一点我明白的太晚,从那以后我学会了隐藏愤怒
Practice smiling in a mirror.
对着镜子练习微笑
It's like putting on a mask.
就像带着面具
So you showed up this one day, in a cool car.
有一天,你出现了,开着好车
Pretty girl on your arm.
搂着美女
We were so excited.
我们都觉得太酷了
Bruce Wayne, billionaire orphan.
布鲁斯·韦恩,身价亿万的孤儿
I mean, we used to make up stories about you, man. Legends.
然后我们给你编故事,把你想象成一个传奇
And, you know, with the other kids, that's all it was, just stories, but...
其实,对于其他孩子而言,那只是故事而已
Right when I saw you, I knew who you really were.
但当我见到你的脸时,我就知道你是谁
I'd seen that look on your face before.
我以前也在你脸上见到过同样的表情
It's the same one I taught myself.
我也是这么训练自己的
I don't know why you took the fall for Dent's murder...
我不知道你为什么要背谋杀登特的黑锅
...but I'm still a believer in the Batman...
但我依然相信蝙蝠侠
...even if you're not.
就算你不再是
Why did you say that your boys' home used to be funded by the Wayne Foundation?
你为什么说你们曾经受到韦恩基金会的资助?
Because the money stopped.
因为资助已经停了
Might be time to get some fresh air. Start paying attention to the details.
或许你该出门呼吸一下新鲜空气,了解一下世事
Some of those details might need your help.
有些事可能需要你出手
You check that name? Bane?
你查了贝恩这个名字吗?
He's a mercenary. No other known names.
他是个雇佣兵,没有其他的曾用名
Him and his men were behind a coup in West Africa...
他和他的手下参与了西非的一次政变
...that secured mining operations for our friend John Daggett.
他为我们的朋友约翰·达盖特维护采矿权
- Now Daggett's brought them here. - Or so it seems.
- 于是达盖特就把他给弄来了 - 看起来是这样
- I'll keep digging. - Yeah.
- 我会再查查 - 好
Alfred, why did the Wayne Foundation stop funding boys' homes in the city?
阿福,为什么韦恩基金会停止资助城里的孤儿院了?
The foundation is funded by the profits of Wayne Enterprises.
基金会靠韦恩企业的盈余运转
There have to be some.
没有盈余怎么运转
- Time to talk to Mr. Fox, I think. - I'll get him on the phone.
- 是时候跟福克斯先生谈谈了 - 我去给他打电话
No, no, no. Do we still have any cars around the place?
不了,我们不是还有车吗
Yes. One or two.
是的,一两辆
I need an appointment at the hospital for my leg.
我想为我的腿去趟医院
- Which hospital? - Whichever one Jim Gordon's in.
- 哪间医院? - 吉姆·戈登住的那间
- I have seen worse cartilage in knees. - That's good.
- 你的膝软骨没再恶化 - 挺好的啊
No. That's because there is no cartilage in your knee.
不,你的膝盖完全没有软骨
And not much of any use in your elbows or your shoulders.
而且手肘和肩部的也没什么用了
Between that and the scar tissue on your kidneys...
你的肾脏结痂组织也有问题
...the residual concussive damage to your brain tissue...
脑部还有残余的震荡损伤
...and the general scarred-over quality of your body...
总之鉴于你身体的总体恢复情况
...I cannot recommend that you go heli-skiing. - Right.
- 我觉得你不能再玩高山滑雪了 - 明白了
We were in this together...
我们曾并肩作战
...then you were gone.
但你不告而别
The Batman wasn't needed any more.
世界不再需要蝙蝠侠
- We won. - Based on a lie.
- 我们已赢得了胜利… - 那是个谎言
And now there's evil rising from where we tried to bury it.
邪恶势力正在当年我们埋葬它的地方壮大
The Batman has to come back.
蝙蝠侠必须归来
What if he doesn't exist any more?
要是他已不存在呢?
He must.
他一定要存在
You took my goddamn wallet, didn't you?
你偷了我的钱包是不是?
- You f... You took my wallet! - No, I...
- 你…你偷我的钱! - 我没…
- Get out. - She took my... Ah!
- 滚出去 - 她偷了我的…啊!
- Now. - Creep!
- 现在 - 臭婊子!
I don't know what he's so upset about. There's only 60 bucks in here.
我不明白他干嘛那么生气,只有60块而已
Probably the watch.
可能是因为手表
Who's that?
那是谁?
A stiff can barely climb out of his sports car.
一个从跑车里爬出来的僵尸吧
- No, that's Bruce Wayne! - Mr. Wayne, over here!
- 那是布鲁斯·韦恩! - 韦恩先生,看这里!
- I'm not sure if my assistant... - Right through here.
- 我不知道我助理有没有… - 没事,直接进去就好
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Bruce Wayne at a charity ball.
布鲁斯·韦恩也来参加慈善舞会了
Miss Tate, isn't it?
是泰特小姐吧
Even before you became a recluse, you never came to these things.
你隐居之前也从来不参加这类活动
The proceeds go to the big fat spread. It's not about charity.
晚会收入都花在美食上了,这根本与慈善无关
It's about feeding the ego of whichever society hag laid this on.
只是为了满足富人的虚荣心
Actually, this is my party, Mr. Wayne.
事实上,这晚会是我办的,韦恩先生
Oh.
And the proceeds will go where they should, because I paid for the big fat spread myself.
而且收入会花在该花的地方,因为虚荣心的部分我买单
That's very generous of you.
你很慷慨
You have to invest if you want to restore balance to the world.
要想让世界恢复平衡就得有投入
Take our clean-energy project.
就像我们的清洁能源项目
Sometimes the investment doesn't pay off.
但有时投入不一定有回报
- I'm sorry. - You have a practiced apathy, Mr. Wayne.
- 很抱歉这么说 - 你很会假装冷漠,韦恩先生
But a man who doesn't care about the world doesn't spend half his fortune to save it.
一个不关心世界的人不会把他一半的财产都用来拯救世界
And isn't so wounded when it fails...
也不会在失败时身心俱疲
...that he goes into hiding.
以至于选择隐遁
Have a good evening, Mr. Wayne.
玩的开心,韦恩先生
Mind if I cut in?
我可以插进来一下吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
- You don't seem happy to see me. - You were supposed to be a shut-in.
- 你看见我不太高兴啊 - 你不应该呆在房间里吗
I felt like some fresh air.
我想出来透透气
Why didn't you call the police?
你为什么没报警
I have a powerful friend who deals with things like this.
我有个厉害的朋友专门处理这种事
That's a brazen costume for a cat burglar.
飞贼扮成这样还真挺奇怪的
Yeah? Who are you pretending to be?
是吗?那你又在扮谁?
Bruce Wayne, eccentric billionaire.
布鲁斯·韦恩,古怪的亿万富翁
- Who's your date? - His wife's in Ibiza.
- 你的舞伴是谁? - 他老婆在伊比萨
She left her diamonds behind, though. Worried they might get stolen.
但她把珠宝都留下了,怕被偷
It's pronounced "Ibiza."
正确发音应该是“艾比萨”
You wouldn't want these folks realizing you're a crook, not a social climber.
你想让这些人以为你是想拉关系,而不是诈骗
You think I care what anyone in this room thinks of me?
你觉得我会在乎他们怎么看我吗
I doubt you care what anyone in any room thinks of you.
我觉得你谁都不在乎
Don't condescend, Mr. Wayne. You don't know a thing about me.
别太自负,韦恩先生,你根本不了解我
Well, Selina Kyle, I know you came here from your walk-up in Old Town.
我了解啊,你叫瑟琳娜·凯尔,从老城区的旧公寓里过来
A modest place for a master jewel thief.
那种地方真是委屈你这位珠宝大盗了
Which means that either you're saving for retirement...
这说明要么你在存钱养老
...or you're in deep with the wrong people.
要么就是你跟错人了
You don't get to judge me because you were born in the master bedroom of Wayne Manor.
你这种在豪华套间里出生的人没资格评论我
- Actually, I was born in the Regency Room. - I started out doing what I had to.
- 事实上我是在酒店里出生的 - 我是不得已而为之
Once you've done what you had to, they never let you do what you want to.
一朝为贼,终身为贼
Start fresh.
你可以寻找新生
Ugh. There's no fresh start in today's world.
在这种世道没有新生可言
Any 12-year-old with a cell phone could find out what you did.
连十二三岁的小孩都能用手机查出你的底细
Everything we do is collated and quantified. Everything sticks.
我们做的每一件事都被整理和记录下,板上钉钉
Is that how you justify stealing?
这就是你的理由?
I take what I need from those who have more than enough.
我只对那些富得流油的人下手
I don't stand on the shoulders of people with less.
从不欺负穷人
Robin Hood?
你当自己是罗宾汉吗?
I think I'd do more to help someone than most of the people in this room. Than you.
我认为我做的善事比这间屋子里的任何人都多,包括你
You think maybe you're assuming a little too much?
你有没有觉得自己说的太过了
Maybe you're being unrealistic about what's really in your pants other than your wallet.
那你有没有觉得自己除了钱以外什么都没有
Ouch.
伤到我了
You think all this can last? There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne.
你以为现在的荣华富贵还能持续吗?
暴风雨就要来了,韦恩先生
You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits...
你和你的朋友们最好做好准备,因为一旦灾难来临
...you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large...
你们会后悔为什么自己当初如此奢靡
...and leave so little for the rest of us.
而无视他人的死活
You sound like you're looking forward to it.
听起来你还挺期待这一天的
I'm adaptable.
我只是顺应时势罢了
Those pearls do look better on you than they did in my safe.
这项链在你身上比放在保险柜里好看
But I still can't let you keep them.
但我还是不能送你
You... You scared her off!
你吓到她了!
Not likely.
才怪
Must have lost my ticket.
我好像把停车卡给丢了
- Your wife said you were taking a cab home. - My wife?
- 您太太说您会搭计程车回家 - 我太太?
Just you, sir?
就您一个人?
Don't worry, Master Wayne.
别沮丧,韦恩少爷
Takes a little time to get back in the swing of things.
重返情场还得花点时间
Bruce Wayne, as I live and breathe.
布鲁斯·韦恩,真让我吃惊
What brings you out of cryo-sleep, Mr. Wayne?
什么把您从冬眠中唤醒的,韦恩先生?
You haven't lost your sense of humor.
你的幽默感一点也没少
Even if you have lost most of my money.
尽管你把我的钱变少了
Actually, you did that.
事实上这得怪你自己
If you funnel your entire R and D budget...
你把研发部门的所有资金
...into a fusion project that you then mothball...
都投入一个核聚变工程里…然后又把它藏起来
...your company is unlikely to thrive.
你的公司怎么可能赚到钱
What are my options?
我没的选
Well, if you're unwilling to turn on the machine...
如果你再不开动那台机器
I can't. I can't, Lucius.
我不能,卢修斯
Well, then sit tight.
哦,那你就这么待着吧
Your majority keeps Daggett at bay...
多数董事都反对跟达盖特合作
...while we figure out a future for the energy program with Miranda Tate.
而我们的能源项目与米兰达·泰特合作的前景比较乐观
She has supported the project all the way.
她自始至终都支持着这个项目
She's smart. And quite lovely.
她很聪明,也挺可爱的
We all just want what's best for you, Bruce.
我们都只是想为你好,布鲁斯
Show her the machine.
带她看看机器吧
I'll think it over.
我再想想
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
Nope. Why?
没有,怎么了? Nope. Why?
These conversations used to end with an unusual request.
通常说完这些后你都会有一些不一般的要求
I retired.
我退休了
Mm-hm. Well, let me show you some stuff anyway.
嗯,我还是带你转转吧
Just for old times' sake.
就算是怀念昔日时光吧
I figured you'd have shut this place down.
我还以为你把这里关了
Oh, it was always shut down, officially.
表面上它一直就关着
All this new stuff.
好像有新东西
After your father died, Wayne Enterprises set up 14 different defense subsidiaries.
你父亲去世后,韦恩企业建立了14个不同的国防科技子公司
For years, I've been shuttering and consolidating...
多年来,我一直在不停地分拆合并
...all the different prototypes under one roof.
把所有的技术都整合到一家
- My roof. - Why?
- 也就是我这里 - 为什么?
Keep them from falling into the wrong hands.
以防落入奸人之手
Oh, now you're just showing off.
哦,你又在炫耀了
Defense Department projects for tight geometry urban pacification.
国防部产品,专为城市人口稠密区维和设计
Rotors are configured to maneuver between buildings without recirculation.
螺旋翼的设计无需逆循环就能在都市穿梭飞行
What's it called?
叫什么?
Oh, it has a long, uninteresting Wayne Enterprises designation.
哦,韦恩企业取的名字都又臭又长
I just took to calling it the Bat.
我就叫它“蝙蝠机”
And, yes, Mr. Wayne, it does come in black.
而且没错,韦恩先生,它还有黑色款
Works fine, except for the autopilot.
性能良好,就是不能自动导航
Takes a better mind than mine to fix it.
得找个比我聪明的人来修修
Better mind?
比你还聪明的?
Well, I was trying to be modest.
好吧,我只是想谦虚一下
A less busy mind.
找个没什么事的聪明人
Yours.
比如你
- Is it really painful? - You're very welcome to try it, Alfred.
- 很痛吗? - 你可以试试看,阿福
Happy watching. Thank you, sir.
我看着就好,多谢先生
Not bad.
不错啊
Not bad at all.
相当不错啊
If you're seriously considering going back out there...
如果你是认真考虑重出江湖
...you should hear the rumors surrounding Bane.
最好先听听一些关于贝恩的传言
I'm all ears.
我在听
There is a prison in a more ancient part of the world.
在某个古老的地方有座监狱
A pit where men are thrown to suffer and die.
是口井,里面的人受尽折磨至死
But sometimes a man rises from the darkness.
但有一次有人从黑暗中逃脱
Sometimes the pit sends something back.
从炼狱重返这个世界
- Bane. - Bane.
- 贝恩 - 是贝恩
Born and raised in hell on earth.
他在人间地狱里长大
- Born in a prison? - No one knows why, or how he escaped.
- 他出生在监狱里吗? - 没人知道他为什么逃跑,怎么跑的
But they do know that once he did...
但大家都知道,他一逃出来
...he was trained by Ra's Al Ghul, your mentor.
就被忍者大师,也就是你的老师收留
Bane was a member of the League of Shadows?
贝恩是影武者联盟的人
And then he was excommunicated.
之后他被逐出师门
And any man who is too extreme for Ra's Al Ghul is not to be trifled with.
而对于忍者大师来说都太极端的人,都不该招惹
I didn't realize I was known for trifling with criminals.
我招惹罪犯做什么
That was then.
事实就是这样
And you can strap up your leg and put your mask back on...
你可以绑着你的腿,再带上你的面具
...but that doesn't make you what you were.
但这都不会让你再变回去
If this man is everything that you say he is, then the city needs me.
如果这个人真如你所说,那么这座城市需要我
The city needs Bruce Wayne.
这座城市需要的是布鲁斯·韦恩
Your resources. Your knowledge.
你有钱,有头脑
It doesn't need your body, or your life.
你不需要牺牲你的健康甚至生命
That time's past.
那种日子已经过去了
You're afraid that if I go back out there, I'll fail.
你担心我回去会失败
No.
I'm afraid that you want to.
我担心,你会渴望失败
You can't short the stock because Bruce Wayne goes to a party.
你不能因为布鲁斯·韦恩参加个派对就卖空股票
Wayne coming back is change. Change is either good or bad. I vote bad.
韦恩回来是个变化,可能变好也可能变坏,我赌变坏
On what basis?
为什么?
I flipped a coin.
投硬币的结果
It says rye... I said no rye, man.
这是黑麦的,我说了不要黑麦的,老兄
Hey, rookie, lose the helmet. We need faces for camera.
喂,新来的,把头盔摘了,镜头要照脸
Come on. Let's go scalping.
走吧,卖股票去
Come on.
快点
Everybody down, now!
全都趴下
This is a stock exchange. There's no money you can steal.
这是证券交易所,你没有现金可拿
Really? Then why are you people here?
是吗?那你们在这里干嘛?
Everybody, stay back! Go down to the end of the block!
大家退后!到街的另一头去!
We have an emergency situation!
这里有紧急情况!
You gotta get in there!
你们得赶紧进去!
This is a hostage situation.
这是个挟持人质案
No, this is a robbery. They have direct access to the online trading desk.
不,这是抢劫,交易所里直接连着线上交易平台
I'm not risking my men for your money.
我不能为了你的钱拿我的人冒险
We have to ask you to move. We have a situation.
你得把车挪走,这里有紧急情况
It's not our money, it's everybody's.
那不是我的钱,是大家的钱
Really? Mine's in my mattress.
谁说的?我的私房钱都藏在床垫地下
You don't put these guys down, that stuffing in your mattress might be worth a whole lot less.
要是不把匪徒弄出来,你床垫底下的东西就会变成一堆废纸
Cut the fiber cable and take out that cell tower.
切断光纤,把基地台关了
- Thank you. - That'll slow them down.
- 谢谢 - 应该能拖延时间
They cut the fiber.
他们切断了光纤
Cell's working.
但手机还能用
For now.
暂时吧
Get all these barriers up. All of them up. No one gets in or out of any of these streets.
把路障都升起来,谁都别让进出
Where am I supposed to move it?
我要挪到哪去?
Back it up.
退回去
All right, just stay in your vehicle, okay?
好吧,你就留在车上,行吗?
How much longer does the program need?
程序运行还要多久?
Eight minutes.
8分钟
Time to go mobile.
是时候出去了
Everybody, up!
所有人都站起来!
You two, move!
你们两个,往前走!
Thank you.
谢谢!
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
稳住
I've got something.
我看到了 I've got something.
Hold your fire, they've got hostages.
别开枪,他们有人质
Hold your fire!
别开枪!
Go, go!
快追!
Please! Just let me go!
求求你放开我!
Hey, please! Hey!
喂,求你了!
Shoot the tires.
射轮胎啊!
There's no shot.
根本射不到
Now back off. Back off, they've got hostages.
现在给我退后,他们手上有人质
... P.D. are pursuing the four suspects through downtown...
警方正在市区内全力追捕
...in response to a hostage situation.
四个挟持人质的嫌犯
What's going on with the lights?
这些灯是怎么了?
It can't be.
不会吧
What the hell was that?
出什么问题了?
Oh, boy, you are in for a show tonight, son.
小子,你今晚有好戏看了
Please! Help, help, help!
救命!救命!
Sorry.
抱歉
Put that thing away before you hurt yourself. Get in!
在你弄伤自己之前赶紧把枪收起来,快进去!
Let's go. You, get in the car. They've spotted the Batman.
我们走,快到车里去,他们看到蝙蝠侠了
Call everyone in. Every car patrol, beat cop, off-duty too.
所有人都来支援,巡逻队,街警,下班的
Pull them in now. I'm gonna do what Jim Gordon never could.
全部都叫来,我要做件吉姆·戈登没做到的事情
- What's that? - I'm gonna take down the Batman.
- 什么? - 逮捕蝙蝠侠
... are confirming four suspects are carrying two hostages...
现在已确认嫌犯挟持了两名人质
...kidnapped from the Gotham Stock Exchange.
从高谭证交所出来
- Reports from the eyewitnesses... - Scott, dead center of your screen.
- 有目击者称… - 斯科特,快看屏幕中央
- What do you see? - I see Batman.
- 你看见了什么 - 我看见了蝙蝠侠
Hard to believe, but the suspects are now being pursued...
难以置信,嫌犯好像正被
...by what appears to be the Batman.
一个貌似蝙蝠侠的人追捕
Well, what do you know?
世事难料啊
Sir, what about the armed robbers?
长官,那劫匪怎么办?
Please! Just let me go! Please!
求你了,放开我吧!
One bike's pulled off. No hostage. Should we pursue?
一个嫌犯正朝我们而来,没有人质,要跟着吗?
Negative. Stay on the Batman.
不要,继续盯着蝙蝠侠
- He's getting away. - Who do you wanna catch?
- 他要跑了 - 你想抓谁?
Some robber, or the son of a bitch who killed Harvey Dent?
是几个劫匪还是杀害哈维·登特的混蛋?
...The entire upper west hill...
整个西山上部
Central Heights and East Park Side areas.
市中心,以及东园地区都布满了警力
Eight years, and he has to pick tonight.
八年了,他非得挑今天出来
He's drawing the cops off Bane.
他转移了警方对贝恩的注意力
Please! Just let me go!
求你了!放开我吧!
Please!
我求你了!
We lost him.
我们跟丢了
How could you lose him?
怎么会跟丢了?
He's got a lot of firepower.
他火力太强大了
What, and you don't?
怎么,那你没有吗?
He's heading back downtown.
他回闹市区了
Then he's as dumb as he dresses.
那他真是蠢到家了
Close it off, gentlemen.
收网,各位
Like a rat in a trap, gentlemen.
这就像是瓮中捉鳖,是不是?
You might have the wrong animal there, sir.
这只鳖好像会飞,长官
You sure it was him?
你确定是他吗?
Bane says the Batman interfered, but the task was accomplished.
贝恩说尽管蝙蝠侠来捣乱,但是任务已经完成了
What about the men they arrested?
不是还逮捕了那些人吗?
He said, and I quote, "They would die before talking."
他说他们到死都不会说的
Where does he find these guys?
他从哪找来这些人的
Open the champagne.
我们来开香槟庆祝吧
And can we get some girls in here?
能找些女孩来开心一下吗?
Careful what you wish for.
不要乱许愿
Cat got your tongue?
无话可说了?
You dumb bitch.
你个蠢货
Nobody ever accused me of being dumb.
还从来没人说过我蠢
You're dumb for coming here tonight.
我是说你挑今晚来真的很蠢
I want what you owe me.
我要拿走你欠我的
Want doesn't get.
岂是你想拿就拿的
Nice outfit. Those heels make it tough to walk?
衣服不错,穿高跟鞋会很难走路吧?
- I don't know. - Aah!
- 不知道 - 啊!
Do they?
你觉得呢?
- So where is it? - Where's what?
- 东西在哪? - 什么东西?
The program. The "clean slate."
“历史清除”程序
The ultimate tool for a master thief with a record.
有案底的大盗的终极法宝吗
Hold it right there!
别动!
Where is it?
到底在哪?
The clean slate?
历史清除?
Where you type in someone's name, date of birth...
只要输入名字,所有个人信息
...in a few minutes they're gone from every database on earth?
就会把案底清理的一干二净的程序?
- Sound a little too good to be true? - You're lying!
- 你不觉得想的太美了吗? - 你骗人!
Rykin Data took it to prototype stage.
雷肯数据公司就有研制这种东西
That's why I bought them.
正因为如此我才买下那个公司
But they had nothing.
但他们根本没有这玩意
It was a gangland myth.
这就是个黑社会骗局
Stay back!
退后!
I'm not bluffing!
我可不是吓唬你们
They know.
他们知道
They just don't care.
但他们不在乎
You've gotta be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
- No guns. No killing. - Where's the fun in that?
- 不准用枪,不准杀人 - 那有什么意思
My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.
我妈妈说过不要上陌生男人的车
This isn't a car.
这又不是车
See you around.
后会有期
You're welcome.
不客气
I had it under control.
我刚刚能搞定的
Those weren't street thugs.
那些人不是街头混混
They were trained killers.
他们是职业杀手
I saved your life.
我刚刚救了你一命
In return, I need to know what you did with Bruce Wayne's fingerprints.
作为回报,你要告诉我你拿布鲁斯·韦恩的指纹做什么
Wayne wasn't kidding about a powerful friend.
韦恩说他有个厉害朋友还真不是吹牛
I sold his prints to Daggett...
我把指纹卖给达盖特了
...for something that doesn't even exist.
为了换取某种不存在的东西
- I doubt many people get the better of you. - Hey, when a girl's desperate...
- 我猜还有很多人耍过你 - 喂,女人在绝望时…
- What's he gonna do with them? - I don't know...
- 他要指纹做什么? - 我不知道
...but Daggett seemed pretty interested in that mess at the stock market.
但是达盖特好像对今天的股市劫案很感兴趣
Miss Kyle?
凯尔小姐
So that's what that feels like.
原来是这种感觉
I see from the television coverage that you got your taste for wanton destruction back.
我在电视上看到你又开始搞破坏了
I retrieved this.
我恢复了
Aren't the police supposed to be investigating, then?
警察不是正处理这事吗?
- They don't have the tools to analyze it. - They would if you gave them to them.
- 他们没有分析工具 - 你给他们就有了
One man's tool is another man's weapon.
一个人的工具可能成为另一个人的武器
In your mind, perhaps. But there aren't many things you can't turn into a weapon.
对你来说可能是,没什么东西是你不能变成武器的
Alfred, enough. The police weren't getting it done.
阿福,够了,警察搞不定的
Perhaps they might have if you hadn't made a sideshow of yourself.
如果你不跑去表演个人秀,他们可能就做到了
- You thought I didn't have it in me. - You led a bloated police force on a chase...
- 那你认为我没这个能力 - 你用福克斯给你的新玩意
...with a load of fancy new toys from Fox.
把一群警察耍的团团转
What about when you come up against him? What then?
那要跟他面对面打架时呢?你怎么办?
- I'll fight harder. I always have. - Look. His speed, his ferocity, his training.
- 我会更用力,我一直都是 - 你看,快、准、狠,绝对受过训练
I see the power of belief.
我看到了信念的力量
I see the League of Shadows resurgent.
我看到影武者联盟又回来了
You said he was excommunicated.
你说过他被逐出来了
By Ra's Al Ghul.
被忍者大师
Who leads them now?
那你知道现在谁在领导他们?
Ra's Al Ghul was the League of Shadows and I beat him.
忍者大师就是影武者联盟的代表,而且我打败了他
Bane is a mercenary. We need to find out what he's up to.
贝恩是雇佣兵,我们要搞清楚他要什么
Trades of some kind. Coded.
全是一些交易,加了密
And my fingerprint, courtesy of Selina Kyle.
都因为瑟琳娜·凯尔偷走我的指纹而完成
Get this to Fox.
把这个给福克斯
He can crack the code and tell us what trades they were executing.
他能破译密码然后告诉我们都是些什么交易
I'll get this to Mr. Fox, but no more.
我会把这个拿给福克斯先生,但是到此为止
I've sewn you up, I've set your bones, but I won't bury you.
我可以照顾你,但我不会亲手埋葬你
I've buried enough members of the Wayne family.
我已经送走了太多韦恩家的人
- You'll leave me? - You see only one end to your journey.
- 你要走? - 你现在的这条路只有一个结果
Leaving is all I have to make you understand.
我只能用这种方式让你清醒
You're not Batman any more. You have to find another way.
你不再是蝙蝠侠了,应该去寻找另一种人生
You used to talk about finishing, about a life beyond that awful cave.
你说过你想结束,说再也不想踏入那个鬼洞穴一步
Alfred, Rachel died knowing that we had decided to be together.
阿福,瑞秋死的时候我们说了要永远在一起
That was my life beyond the cave. I can't just move on.
那就是我离开洞穴后的生活,我不能前进
She... She didn't. She couldn't.
她不能…她不可能跟着我一起前进
What if she had?
假如她能呢?
She... I can't change that.
她…不可能
What if before she died she wrote a letter...
假如她在死前写了一封信
...saying she chose Harvey Dent over you?
说她选择哈维·登特而不是你呢?
And what if...
又假如…
...to spare you pain...
为了不让你难过…
...I burnt that letter?
我把那封信烧了呢?
How dare you use Rachel to try to stop me?
你竟然用瑞秋来阻止我
I am using the truth, Master Wayne.
我只是说出了真相,韦恩少爷
Maybe it's time we all stopped trying to outsmart the truth and let it have its day.
也许现在是时候正视真相,然后让它过去吧
- I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
- 我很抱歉 - 你抱歉?
You expect to destroy my world...
你想毁掉我的世界
...and then think that we're gonna shake hands?
还指望我们能再做朋友?
No, no, no.
不不不
I know what this means.
我知道这意味着什么
What does it mean?
什么
It means your hatred.
这意味着怨恨已经控制了你
And it also means losing someone that I have cared for...
也意味着我失去了某个
...since I first heard his cries echo...
从他在这座房子里发出第一声啼哭开始…
...through this house.
我就一直悉心照料的人
But it might also mean saving your life.
最后也意味着想救你一命的心意
And that is more important.
而那也是最重要的
Goodbye, Alfred.
再见,阿福
Alfred?
阿福?
- Answering your own door? - Yeah.
- 你自己下来应门? - 嗯
Page three.
翻到第三版
Seems you made a series of large put options on the futures exchange...
看起来你在外汇期货市场上买进了许多看跌期权
...verified by thumbprint.
指纹验证购买
Those options expired at midnight last night.
那些期权昨晚都交割了
Long-term, we may be able to prove fraud. But for now, you're completely broke...
以后也许我们能证明是骗局,但目前来说,你已经完全破产了
...and Wayne Enterprises is about to fall into the hands of John Daggett.
韦恩企业就要落入约翰·达盖特之手
The weapons. We can't let Daggett get his hands on Applied Sciences.
还有那些武器,我们决不能让他掌控应用科学部
Applied Sciences is all looked up and off the books.
应用科学部不在明面记录上
The energy project, however, is a different story.
但能源项目就是另外一回事了
Miranda Tate.
米兰达·泰特
Let's convince the board to get behind her. Let's show her the reactor.
我们要说服董事会支持她,带她看看反应堆吧
We're meeting her there in 35 minutes, so you better get dressed.
我们35分钟后就要见她了,所以你最好快点穿衣服
You brought me out here to show me this, Mr. Fox?
你带我到这来就是为了给我看这个,福克斯先生?
Bear with me, Miss Tate.
请耐心跟我来,泰特小姐
Please keep hands and feet inside the car at all times.
请站稳扶好
This is it, isn't it?
就是那个东西,对吧?
The reactor is beneath the river...
反应堆设在河的下面
...so it can be instantly flooded in the event of a security breach.
这样一旦有危险可以立即灌水冷却
Is Bruce Wayne really that paranoid?
布鲁斯·韦恩真有那么神经吗?
I'm gonna plead the fifth on that one.
关于这个我想保持沉默
I thought you might like to see what your investment built.
我觉得你会想看看你的投资成果
No fossil fuels.
无化石燃料
Free clean energy for an entire city.
能满足全市供给的清洁能源
Three years ago, a Russian scientist published a paper...
三年前,一位俄国科学家发表了篇论文
...on weaponized fusion reactions.
讲的是核聚变的武器应用
One week later, your reactor started developing problems.
一周后,你的反应堆就说出了问题
I think this machine works.
我想这机器压根儿没坏
Miranda, if it were operational, the danger to Gotham would be too great.
米兰达,机器一旦启动,会对高谭市产生空前威胁
Would it make you feel better to know that the Russian scientist...
如果我告诉你那个俄国科学家半年前死于空难
...died in a plane crash six months ago?
你会不会觉得轻松点
Someone will work out what Dr. Pavel did.
还是有人会接帕维尔的班
Someone will figure out a way to make this power source into a nuclear weapon.
他们会想办法把这个强大的能源变成核武器
I need you to take control of Wayne Enterprises...
我需要你来掌管韦恩企业
...and this reactor.
和这个反应堆
To do what with it?
拿它来做什么?
Nothing.
放着就好
Until we can guarantee its safety.
直到我们确保它能安全运转
And if we can't?
如果不能呢?
Decommission it. Flood it.
让它解体,淹没它
Destroy the world's best chance for a sustainable future?
就这样毁掉一个拥有永续能源的最好机会?
If the world's not ready, yes.
在没准备好之前,是这样的
Bruce, if you want to save the world, you have to start trusting it.
布鲁斯,如果你要拯救世界,就得先学会相信它
I'm trusting you.
我正在相信你啊
Doesn't count. You have no choice.
这不算,因为你没别人可相信
I could have flooded this chamber at any time.
我本来随时都能把这里淹了
I'm choosing to trust you.
但我选择了相信你
Please.
帮帮我吧
All right, ladies and gentlemen. This meeting will now come to order.
好了,女士们先生们,现在开始开会
I'd like to point out that we have a non-board member here...
我想先指出在座有一位非董事会成员
...which is highly irregular, even if his family name is above the door.
这是不合规矩的,尽管大门上刻着他家的姓氏
Bruce Wayne's family built this company.
布鲁斯·韦恩的家族创立了这家公司
And he himself has run it.
而且他自己是经营者
Into the ground, sir! Does anybody disagree? Check the share price this morning.
经营垮了,先生!大家说是不是?看看今天早上的股票
Crazy gambling on futures has not only cost Mr. Wayne his seat...
他疯狂赌博式的远期投机不仅毁了他自己
...it's cost us all a lot of money.
也给公司带来了巨大损失
And he has to go.
所以他必须离开
I'm afraid he has a point, Mr. Wayne.
他说得对,韦恩先生
Now, back to business.
现在言归正传
Mr. Wayne, over here! How's it feel to be one of the people?
韦恩先生,看这里!变成普通人的感觉怎么样?
Mr. Wayne, they're towing your car! I didn't know what to do, they had paperwork.
韦恩先生,他们把你的车拖走了!我没办法,他们有文件
Looks like you need a ride, huh?
要不要载你一程?
Wayne, we'll give you a ride!
韦恩,我们会载你回家的
How the hell did Miranda Tate get the inside track on the Wayne board?
米兰达·泰特是怎么拉拢董事会的?
She been meeting with him? Sleeping with him?
她跟韦恩见过面?上床了?
- Not that we know of. - You don't know much of anything, do you?
- 我们不清楚 - 你什么都不清楚是不是?
- Where's Bane? - We told him it was urgent.
- 贝恩呢? - 我们跟他说过有急事
- Where is that masked...? - Speak of the devil...
- 那个戴面具的… - 说曹操…
...and he shall appear.
曹操就到
What the hell is going on?
这他妈是怎么回事?
- The plan is proceeding as expected. - Oh, really?
- 计划是按预期进行的 - 哦,是吗?
Do I look like I'm running Wayne Enterprises right now?
我现在看起来像韦恩企业的董事长吗?
Your hit on the stock exchange, it didn't work, my friend.
你袭击证券交易所没有用,老兄
And now you have my construction crews going around the city at 24 hours a day.
而我的工程工人还在为你24小时的满城跑
How exactly is that supposed to help my company absorb Wayne's?
这些对我吞并韦恩企业有什么帮助?
- Leave us. - No. You stay here.
- 你回避一下 - 不,你呆着
I'm in charge.
这是我的地盘
Do you feel in charge?
你真这么觉得吗?
I've paid you a small fortune.
我给了你一大笔钱
And this gives you power over me?
然后你就能跟我叫板了?
What is this?
你什么意思?
Your money and infrastructure have been important...
你的钱和物资确实很重要
...till now.
但现在不是了
What are you?
你到底是谁?
I'm Gotham's reckoning.
我是高谭市的末日审判者
Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on.
到此来终结你们早该终结的性命
You're pure evil.
你真是个魔鬼
I'm necessary evil.
是必要的魔鬼
No. No, no, no!
不要!不要!不要!
When you started, why the mask?
你刚开始行侠仗义的时候,为什么要戴面具?
- To protect the people closest to me. - But you were a loner, right?
- 为了保护身边的人 - 但你不是孤身一人吗?
- You didn't have any family? - There are always people you care about.
- 你没有家庭吧? - 总有些人是你在乎的
You just don't realize how much until they're gone.
只是你没有意识到,直到失去他们
The idea was to be a symbol.
蝙蝠侠只是个符号
Batman could be anybody.
任何人都可以是蝙蝠侠
That was the point.
这才是重点
- Well, it was damn good to see him back. - Not everybody agrees.
- 哦,很高兴看到他又回来了 - 不是所有人都赞同这一点
- They'll figure that out in the end. - You got anything on Bane's whereabouts?
- 他们最终都会明白的 - 你知道贝恩的下落吗?
Yeah. I got 500 pages of tunnel records and a flashlight.
有啊,我要用500页的管道资料,外加一只手电筒来找他
I could use some help, actually.
我需要帮手
You know what? Drop me in Old Town.
把我在老城区放下吧
Hey, hey, hey. I don't think so!
喂喂,我不同意
- That's the way this works! - I don't think so!
- 本来就是这样的! - 我不这么认为!
- That is the way... - He's not a mark.
- 本来就是 - 他不是我们的目标
And he doesn't have a cent to his name, anyway.
而且他现在也一毛钱没有
Yeah, it's not much. But it's more than you've got right now.
好吧,这里不怎么样,但是比你现在的境地好多了
Actually, they're letting me keep the house.
事实上,他们让我保留了房子
The rich don't even go broke the same as the rest of us, huh?
原来富人连破产都不跟我们一样啊
My powerful friend might hope to change your mind about leaving.
我那个朋友希望你能留下
- And how would he do that? - By giving you what you want.
- 他凭什么让我留下? - 给你想要的东西
- It doesn't exist. - He says it does.
- 没有那种东西 - 他说有
He wants to meet tonight.
他想今晚见见你
Why?
干嘛?
He needs to find Bane. Says you'd know how.
他想找贝恩,说你知道怎么找
- Tell him I'll think about it. - Okay.
- 告诉他让我考虑一下 - 好
I like your place.
我喜欢你家
Mr. Wayne?
韦恩先生
I'm sorry they took all your money.
我很抱歉他们拿走了你所有的钱
No, you're not.
不,你才不呢
- Can we help you, officer? - Uh, yeah.
- 需要帮忙吗,警官? - 是的
John Daggett's body was just found in a Dumpster about an hour ago.
约翰·达盖特的尸体一小时前在垃圾桶里被找到
- Thought you might want to know. - Why?
- 我觉得你会感兴趣 - 为什么
His name's all over these permits I just pulled to, uh, map the tunnels under Gotham.
要我调查的所有高谭市地下管道工程许可证上都有他的签名
That's MTA maintenance, uh, sewer construction, couple of other things.
名义有交通运输管理局,下水道工程队等等
Where did you get to with the tunnel searches?
你查这些管道做什么?
Remind me to tell detail to keep hotheads out.
你这个毛头小子可真会惹麻烦
We've had teams down there. It's a huge network.
我们已经派了几队人马,这是项浩大的工程
Well, get more men. Work a grid. I want him found.
多派些人,分区搜查,给我找到他
Yeah, the, uh, masked man. We're on it.
是,那个戴面具的人,我们正在找
Lose the uniform, you're working for me now.
把制服脱了,现在开始你听我指挥
We could use some hotter heads around here.
我们可以多用些毛头小子
- Sir, that could also be a coincidence. - You're a detective now, son.
- 长官,这可能只是巧合 - 你现在是警探了,孩子
You're not allowed to believe in coincidence any more.
警探不可以相信巧合
Nobody's answering.
没人开门
No.
没有
I'm on my own now.
只有我一个人住
Do you have keys?
你有钥匙吗?
Never needed them.
我从来没用过钥匙
Hope you didn't like me for my money.
希望你不是因为钱才看上我
Suffering builds character.
苦难锻炼人格
I'll take care of your parents' legacy, Bruce.
我会照料好你父母的遗产的,布鲁斯
Who's this?
这是谁?
Where's Alfred?
阿福呢?
He left...
他走了
...taking everything.
带走了一切
What's that?
怎么回事?
My power's been shut off.
电被掐了
You're good at that.
你很在行啊
When I was a child, we had almost nothing.
我小的时候,家里什么都没有
But on the nights when we had a fire, we felt very rich indeed.
但每当晚上我们生火时,都会觉得自己很富有
I assumed your family was wealthy.
我以为你来自富裕家庭
Not always.
不是一直都富
Not when I was young.
尤其是我小时候
An old mistake.
那是个很早以前的伤疤
I've made a few myself.
我也有几个
More than a few.
不止几个呢
We could leave.
我们可以离开这儿
Tonight.
就今晚
Take my plane, go anywhere we wanted.
坐我的飞机,去任何地方
Someday, perhaps.
以后吧
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Don't be shy.
别害羞啊
Wayne says you can get me the clean slate.
韦恩说你可以给我搞到历史清除程序
- That depends. - On what?
- 那要看情况 - 什么情况?
On what you want it for.
看你要用它来做什么
I acquired it to keep it out of the wrong hands.
我这么问是为了防止它落入奸人之手
Still don't trust me, huh?
还是不相信我啊?
How can we change that?
什么时候才能相信我呢?
Start by taking me to Bane.
从带我去见贝恩开始
You asked.
这可是你要求的
From here, Bane's men patrol the tunnels.
从这开始,贝恩的人在巡逻地下隧道
And they're not your average brawlers.
他们可不是普通的对手
Neither am I.
我也不是
- He's behind you. - Who?
- 他在你后面 - 谁?
Me.
What do you think you're...?
你以为你在干…?
Just a little further.
再走几步就到了
I had to find a way to stop them trying to kill me.
我要是不这么做他们会杀了我
You made a serious mistake.
你犯了个严重的错误
Not as serious as yours, I fear.
恐怕没有你的错误严重
Bane.
贝恩
Let's not stand on ceremony here...
我们别在这假客套了
...Mr. Wayne.
韦恩先生
Peace has cost you your strength.
和平消磨了你的力量
Victory has defeated you.
胜利已经击败了你
Theatricality and deception, powerful agents to the uninitiated.
虚张声势,对新手很管用
But we are initiated, aren't we, Bruce?
但我们是老手,不是吗,布鲁斯?
Members of the League of Shadows.
影武者联盟的成员
And you betrayed us.
但你背叛了我们
"Us"? You were excommunicated...
“我们”?你是被驱逐的
...by a gang of psychopaths.
被一群精神病
I am the League of Shadows.
我就是影武者联盟
And I'm here to fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny.
我来这完成忍者大师的使命
You fight like a younger man.
你打起架来像个新手
Nothing held back.
毫不退缩
Admirable, but mistaken.
令人钦佩,不过这是错的
Oh, you think darkness is your ally?
哦,你以为黑暗能帮你?
But you merely adopted the dark.
其实你仅仅是适应黑暗
I was born in it.
而我在黑暗中出生
Molded by it.
由黑暗塑造
I didn't see the light until I was already a man.
在我成为男人之前我没见过一丝光线
By then, it was nothing to me but blinding!
黑暗是我成长中的全部
The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
影子背叛了你,因为他们属于我!
I will show you where I have made my home...
我会让你看看我的家建在哪
...whilst preparing to bring justice.
同时准备带来正义
Then I will break you.
然后我会摧毁你
Your precious armory.
你珍贵的军械库
Gratefully accepted. We will need it.
我们很高兴接手,会有用的
Ah, yes. I was wondering what would break first.
啊,是的,我在想哪一样会先被摧毁呢
Your spirit...
你的精神
...or your body.
还是你的身体
Get me Commissioner Gordon. I got a line on the congressman's kidnapping.
帮我转接戈登局长,我有议员被绑架的线索
- Excuse me, miss. - Uh, yes?
- 抱歉,小姐 - 呃,什么?
I'm gonna need to see your ticket and identification, please.
我需要查下你的机票,麻烦了
Oh. Do you mind?
哦,麻烦你?
I showed your picture to the congressman. Guess what.
我把你的照片给议员看了,猜猜如何
Don't tell me. Still in love?
别告诉我,他还爱我?
Oh, head over heels. Pressing charges, though.
完全相反,他要指控你
You've made some mistakes, Ms. Kyle.
你已经犯过很多错,凯尔小姐
- Girl's gotta eat. - And you have an appetite.
- 女孩子需要食物 - 你还挺有食欲
Why would you run? You can't hide with a record like this.
你为什么要跑?你有这样的记录根本没法销声匿迹
Maybe it's not you I'm running from.
也许我不是在逃避你
Who then? Bane?
那是谁?贝恩?
What do you know about him?
你知道他什么?
That you should be as afraid of him as I am.
你应该像我一样害怕他
We can offer you protection.
我们能为你提供保护
Okay.
好的
When I spotted you, I was looking for a friend of mine. Bruce Wayne.
我认出你时,正在找一个朋友,布鲁斯·韦恩
Did they kill him?
他们把他杀了吗?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Why didn't you just...
你为什么不直接
...kill me?
杀了我?
You don't fear death, you welcome it.
你并不惧怕死亡,你渴望死亡
Your punishment must be more severe.
对你的惩罚得更严厉点
Torture?
折磨我?
Yes.
是的
But not of your body.
但不是对你的身体
Of your soul.
而是你的灵魂
Where am I?
我在哪?
Home.
家里
Where I learned the truth about despair.
我在这理解了绝望的真相
As will you.
你也即将体验
There is a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth:
这里是世界上最讨厌的监狱,原因是:
Hope.
希望
Every man who has rotted here over the centuries...
几个世纪以来,每个在这里腐烂的人
...has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom.
都曾仰望那一道光线,幻想能逃出生天
So easy.
如此轻松
So simple.
如此简单
And like shipwrecked men turning to seawater from uncontrollable thirst...
就像海难幸存者忍不住喝海水解渴
...many have died trying.
却因此而死
I learned here there can be no true despair without hope.
我在这理解到,没有希望,就没有真正的绝望
So as I terrorize Gotham...
所以在摧毁高谭之前…
...I will feed its people hope to poison their souls.
我会先让人们舔到希望这剂毒药
I will let them believe that they can survive...
我会让他们以为自己能幸存
...so that you can watch them clambering over each other to stay in the sun.
你就能观看他们为重获阳光而互相残杀
You can watch me torture an entire city.
你会看着我折磨整个城市
And then when you have truly understood the depth of your failure...
等你真正了解到你的失败有多彻底
...we will fulfill Ra's Al Ghul's destiny.
我们就完成了忍者大师的使命
We will destroy Gotham.
我们会摧毁高谭市
And then, when it is done...
等一切都结束后
...and Gotham is...
等高谭市
...ashes...
灰飞烟灭
...then you have my permission to die.
那时,我才能批准你的死亡
You're looking her up in here?
你把她关在这?
The Dent Act allows non-segregation based on extraordinary need.
登特法案允许特殊情况下男女同监
First time she broke out of women's correctional, she was 16.
她第一次逃出女子教管所才16岁
Little closer, baby.
靠近点,宝贝
Why, honey? You wanna hold my hand?
怎么,宝贝?你想摸我的手?
She's gonna be fine.
她在这不会有事的
I still don't see the need of a board meeting for the energy project.
我还是认为一个能源项目没必要召集董事会
Bruce got a lot of things right.
布鲁斯在许多事上管理得很好
Keeping the board in the dark was not one of them.
让董事会蒙在鼓里可不是其中之一
How good of you to join us.
两位能来真是太好了
Chair. President.
董事长,还有总裁
All I need now is one more ordinary board member.
我现在只需要再加一名董事会成员
Mr. Fox, would you like to nominate?
福克斯先生,你想挑一个吗?
No.
I will volunteer.
我跟你走
Where are you taking us?
你想把我们弄到哪去?
You were right, commissioner. Will you excuse us, please?
您是对的,局长,请先回避一下好吗?
What happened?
怎么了?
Your masked man kidnapped the Wayne Enterprises board.
面罩人绑架了韦恩集团的董事会
He let most of them go, but he took three into the sewers.
大部分人安全,但他带走3个人去了下水道
No more patrols. No more hide and seek.
我们不能再遮遮掩掩了
Get every available cop down there and smoke him out!
集中所有警力,下去把他找出来!
The mayor won't want panic.
市长不想引起恐慌
So it's a training exercise.
那就说是训练演习
I'm sorry I didn't take you seriously.
很抱歉我没有把你的话当真
Not you.
你别去
You're telling me the Batman's gone...
你负责寻找蝙蝠侠的踪迹
...so you chase up the Daggett leads any way you can.
你必须尽你所能继续追踪达盖特这条线索
Yes, sir.
是,先生
He asks how much you would pay us to let you die.
他问你能付多少钱让我们杀了你
I told him. I told him you have nothing.
我告诉他,你什么也没有
Do it for the pleasure.
就当好玩把我杀了吧
They pay me more than that to keep you alive.
他们可是花了大价钱让我给你保命
He will try the climb.
他要尝试爬上去
Has anyone ever made it?
有人做到过吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
He says there is one who did.
他说有一个人做到了
A child.
一个孩子
A child born in this hell.
在这个地狱出生的孩子
Bane.
贝恩
An old legend. Nothing more.
古老的传说,仅此而已
Don't.
Whatever it is they want you to see, it's happening soon.
不管他们想让你看什么,都快了
Fire in the hole!
爆破!
Turn it on.
把它打开
I only need one other board member. There are eight others waiting.
我只需要再找一个董事会成员 还有8个人等着呢
I won't do it.
我不会这么做
All right, stop.
好了,等等
Lucius, you'll kill this man, and yourself...
卢修斯,就算你和这个人都死了
...and you'll barely slow them down.
也只是拖延时间而已
Go on, then. Do your work.
继续,做你的工作
Take them up to the surface.
把他们带上去
People of their status...
这些体面人士
...deserve to experience the next era of western civilization.
应该体验下西方文明的新时代
I've been to half of Daggett's cement plants and locations they poured underground.
我已经去过半数达盖特的水泥工厂 和他们在地下的建造地点
Anything strange about the pourings?
发现可疑之处了吗?
Honestly, commissioner, I don't know anything about civil engineering.
坦白说,局长,我对土木工程一窍不通
But you know about patterns. Keep looking.
但你至少了解犯罪套路吧,继续查
It's done.
完成了
This is now a 4-megaton nuclear bomb.
现在这是个4百万吨级的核弹
Pull the core out of the reactor.
把燃料芯体拿出来
No, you cannot.
不,你不能这样做
This is the only power source capable of sustaining it.
只有放在反应堆里才能保证安全
If you move it, the core will decay in a matter of months.
如果你把它移走,芯体会在几个月内衰变
Five, by my calculations.
按我的计算结果,是5个月
And then it will go off!
它会爆炸!
And for the sake of your children, Dr. Pavel...
为了你孩子的安全,帕维尔博士
...indeed I hope it does.
我希望它真会爆炸
Hey. Hey!
嘿,嘿!
That was you in front of the stock exchange, wasn't it?
那天证券交易所门口的人是你,不是吗?
- When? - When?
- 什么时候? - 什么时候?
When cops were trying to pull onto Castle Street and your truck was shutting them out.
在警察准备戒严城堡街 而你的卡车挡住了路面的时候
- Oh, yeah. You're the cop. - Detective now.
- 哦,是的,你是那个条子 - 现在是警探
And, uh, as a detective, we're not allowed to believe in coincidence.
并且,作为一名警探,我们不相信巧合
What were you doing here? What are you working on?
你在这干了什么?现在又在做什么?
Commissioner, it's Blake.
局长,我是布莱克
I got two dead witnesses and a lot of questions. Call me whenev...
我找到两个已死亡的证人和很多问题,有空打…
Wait a minute. I'm looking at four barrels of polyisobutylene.
等等,我看到4桶聚异丁烯
That looks like motor oil right next to it.
旁边放的好像是车用机油
Jesus, they're not making cement. They're making explosives.
老天,他们不是在生产水泥,他们在生产炸药
- Patch me in to Foley. - Foley's overseeing the operation.
- 帮我转接弗利 - 弗利正在指挥行动
They're heading into a trap!
那是个陷阱!
We're seeing thousands of police heading into the sewers.
我们看到现在数千名警察正在进入隧道
- Mr. Mayor? Literally thousands. - It's a training exercise, that's all.
- 市长先生,这么多警察… - 这只是个演习,仅此而已
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got tickets to watch our boys thrash Rapid City.
请原谅,我要去观看我们与拉皮德城的比赛了
- Foley. - It's a trap! Pull everyone out!
- 我是弗利 - 那是个陷阱!快让所有人出来!
Bane has been pouring concrete...
贝恩一直打着浇筑混凝土的幌子
...laced with explosives! - Where?
- 埋炸药! - 在哪?
Oh, say, can you see By the dawn's early light
哦,你可看见,透过清晨曙光
What so proudly we hailed At the twilight's...
我们对着什么发出欢呼声浪
There's a ring around the tunnels! They'll blow it and trap the cops underground!
炸药围着隧道埋了一圈 他们会引爆把警察都困在地下!
Pull them out. Pull them out now!
让他们出来,全部出来!
Through the perilous fight
冒着危险炮火
O'er the ramparts we watched
在我军碉堡上
Were so gallantly streaming
依然迎风飘扬
And the rockets' red glare
火炮闪闪发光
The bombs bursting in air
炸弹轰轰作响
Gave proof through...
你看…
That's a lovely, lovely voice.
真是可爱的嗓音
...that our flag was still there
国旗安然无恙
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner Yet wave
哦,你看星条旗依然
O'er the land of the free
在这自由和勇气的
And the home of the brave
家乡飘扬
Let the games begin.
游戏开始了
Everybody okay?
大家还好吗?
- Let's move! Move, move! - Go, go!
- 大家快行动!行动,行动! - 快,快!
Gotham...
高谭
...take control.
掌控
Take control of your city.
掌控你们的城市
- Foley. - Jesus, Blake.
- 弗利 - 天啊,布莱克
Every cop in the city's in those tunnels.
市里全部警察都在地下隧道里
Not every cop.
不是全部
Sir, are you okay? I'm a police officer. I need your car right now.
先生,你还好吗?我是警察,需要征用你的车
Clear the corners, rookie.
注意背后,菜鸟
Get my coat, son.
拿上我的衣服,孩子
This...
这是
This is the instrument of your liberation.
这台设备将把你们引向自由
Satellite shows a radiation spike.
卫星显示有辐射脉冲
Whatever it is, it's nuclear.
不管那是什么,肯定是核能
Identify yourself to the world.
向世界介绍自己
Dr. Leonid Pavel, nuclear physicist.
列昂尼德·帕维尔博士,核物理学家
Pavel was confirmed dead.
帕维尔已经死了
Plane crash on an agency pull out of Uzbekistan, but...
撤离乌兹别克斯坦时飞机失事,但
It looks like it's him.
这人看起来确实是他
And what...? What is this?
这个?这个是什么?
It's a fully primed neutron bomb...
一枚满载的中子炸弹
...with a blast radius of six miles.
能引起半径6英里的冲击波
And who is capable of disarming such a device?
谁有能力撤除这个装置?
Only me.
只有我
Only you.
只有你
Thank you, good doctor!
谢谢,好博士!
Now, this bomb is armed!
现在,炸弹已经武装完毕!
And this bomb is mobile!
这个炸弹可以移动!
And the identity of the triggerman is a mystery.
引爆者的身份是个迷
For one of you holds the detonator!
你们中的某一位拿着导火索!
Now, we come here not as conquerors...
我们不是征服者
...but as liberators, to return control of this city to the people.
我们是解放者,把城市的控制权交回市民的手里
And at the first sign of interference from the outside world...
一旦我发现有外界的人想干扰进程
...or from those people attempting to flee...
或者有人想逃跑
...this anonymous Gothamite...
那么这个不知名的高谭市民
...this unsung hero, will trigger the bomb.
这个无名英雄,就将引爆炸弹
For now, martial law is in effect.
现在,戒严令生效
Return to your homes, hold your families close...
回家吧,和你们的家人在一起
...and wait.
等待
Tomorrow, you claim what is rightfully yours.
明天,你们将讨回原本属于自己的东西
Pull back the fighters.
撤回战斗机
Start high-level reconnaissance flights.
派出高空侦察机
Get the president on the line.
连线总统
Tanks and planes cannot stop us from detonating our device.
坦克和飞机无法阻止我们引爆炸弹
Send an emissary to discuss terms of access for supplies and communication.
派个人过来谈供给和通讯的条件
How many of you are there, son?
你们有多少人,小子?
You don't have enough men to stop 12 million people from leaving this island.
你们根本没有那么多人来阻止1200万人离开这
No. No, we don't.
是,是,我们没有
But you do.
但是你有
Now, why the hell would I try to help you keep your hostages?
我为什么要帮你挟持人质?
If one person crosses this bridge...
如果有一个人跨过这座桥
...Gotham gets blown to hell.
高谭市将被炸成一片废墟
The people of our greatest city are resilient.
这个伟大城市的市民坚强无比
They have proven this before, and they will prove it again.
他们已经证明过这点,他们还会再次证明
We do not negotiate with terrorists...
我们不会和恐怖分子谈判
...but we do recognize realities.
但是我们也认清了现实
As this situation develops...
随着事态发展
...one thing must be understood above all others.
有一件事必须让大家知道
People of Gotham, we have not abandoned you.
高谭市民们,我们没有抛弃你们
What does that mean?
这什么意思?
It means we're on our own.
现在只能靠自己了
I have to get in front of a camera.
我必须上电视
They will kill you the second you show your face.
你一出现他们马上就会杀了你
Bane says he's giving Gotham back to the people. They need to know I could lead.
贝恩说他把高谭市还给市民 他们需要知道我可以领导他们
Bane's not gonna let that happen.
贝恩不会让这发生的
Then he'll show his true colors.
那刚好让他暴露真面目
And you'll be dead.
你会死的
Behind you stands a symbol of oppression.
你们背后,矗立着压迫的标志
Blackgate Prison...
黑门监狱
...where a thousand men have languished...
在这里,有上千人
...under the name of this man:
因为这个人的名字而受到折磨——
Harvey Dent.
哈维·登特
Who has been held up to you...
他被你们视为
...as the shining example of justice!
闪耀的正义化身!
We're just gonna keep moving you till we can get you in front of the camera.
在你站在镜头之前我们要持续转移
You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you...
你们被一个错误的偶像误导
...tearing down this corrupt city!
阻止你们革新这个贪腐的城市!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
是的!是的!是的!
Let me tell you the truth about Harvey Dent.
让我来告诉你们哈维·登特的真面目
From the words of Gotham's police commissioner...
引用高谭市警察局长
...James Gordon:
詹姆斯·戈登的话:
"The Batman didn't murder Harvey Dent.
“蝙蝠侠没有杀害哈维·登特,”
He saved my boy...
“他救了我的儿子”
...then took the blame for Harvey's appalling crimes...
“然后一人承担了哈维的可怕罪行”
...so that I could, to my shame...
“这样,我才能,羞耻的,”
...build a lie around this...
“编造关于这堕落偶像的”
...fallen idol.
“谎言”
I praised the madman who tried to murder my own child.
“我为那个想谋杀我儿子的疯子祈祷”
Well, I can no longer live with my lie.
“我无法再继续这个谎言”
It is time to trust the people of Gotham with the truth...
“是时候让高谭市民知道真相了”
...and it is time for me to resign."
“也是我引咎辞职的时候了”
And do you accept this man's resignation?
你们接受这个人的辞呈吗?
And do you accept the resignation of all of these liars?
你们接受所有这些骗子的辞呈吗?
Of all the corrupt?
还有这些贪污犯?
Those men locked up for eight years in Blackgate...
这些犯人在黑门监狱呆了8年
...and denied parole under the Dent Act, it was based on a lie.
并且由于登特法案被拒绝假释 这一切却基于一个谎言
Gotham needed a hero.
高谭市需要一个英雄
Well, it needs it now more than ever, but you betrayed everything you stood for.
是的,比任何时候都需要,但你背叛了你代表的一切
There's a point far out there when the structures fail you...
当体制使你失望
...when the rules aren't weapons any more...
当律法无法打击罪犯
...they're shackles, letting the bad guy get ahead.
它们是你的枷锁,让坏人得逞
One day, you may face...
总有一天,你也会面对
...such a moment of crisis.
这样的危难时刻
And in that moment, I hope you have a friend like I did...
那时,我希望你像我一样有位朋友
...to plunge their hands into the filth, so that you can keep yours clean!
把他的手伸进污秽,你的手就能保持清白!
Your hands look plenty filthy to me, commissioner.
我看你的手已经很脏了,局长
We take Gotham from the corrupt!
让我们从贪污犯
The rich!
富人
The oppressors of generations...
从历代压迫者手中夺取高谭!
...who have kept you down with myths of opportunity.
他们掠夺你们的公平机遇
And we give it back to you...
我们将还给你们
...the people.
还给人民
Gotham is yours!
高谭是你们的!
None shall interfere. Do as you please.
不会有人妨碍你们,随心所欲的去
But start by storming Blackgate and freeing the oppressed!
但首先,攻打黑门,释放被压迫的人!
Open it!
打开!
Step forward, those who would serve...
站出来,那些对军队有用的人
...for an army will be raised.
将被提拔
The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests...
权利将会从他们腐败的巢穴上剥离
...and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure!
他们将被驱逐到这个我们熟知并且一直忍受的冰冷世界!
Courts will be convened.
我们将开庭审判
Spoils will be enjoyed.
掠夺战利品
Blood will be shed!
舔舐鲜血!
The police will survive...
当警察们学会服务于正义
...as they learn to serve true justice.
他们才能得以幸存
This great city...
这个伟大的城市
...it will endure.
不会灭亡
Gotham will survive!
高谭将浴火重生!
He says you must first fix your back.
他说你必须先治好背
How does he know?
他怎么知道?
He was the prison doctor.
他曾经是这监狱的医生
He's a morphine addict who incurred the displeasure...
他是个瘾君子,这招致了掌权者的不满
...of powerful people, including your masked friend.
包括你那戴面具的朋友
How?
怎么回事?
Many years ago, it was a time of plague.
许多年前,有段时期瘟疫横行
Some of the other prisoners attacked Bane.
一些犯人攻击了贝恩
The doctor's fumbling attempts to repair the damage...
医生处理伤口时,因为毒瘾手颤
...left him in perpetual agony.
导致了他永久的痛苦
The mask holds the pain at bay.
面具是用来止痛的
Bane was the child you spoke of?
贝恩就是你说的那个小孩?
He was born here?
他在这里出生的?
The legend is that there was a mercenary who worked for a local warlord.
传说曾经有一位雇佣兵服务于当地领主
He fell in love with the warlord's daughter.
他和领主的女儿坠入爱河
They were married in secret.
他们秘密结婚了
When the warlord found out...
当他们被发现时
...the mercenary was condemned to this pit.
雇佣兵被定罪发配到这个深井
But then he exiled him instead.
但最后他被释放了
The mercenary understood that it was the daughter who had secured his release.
他知道肯定是领主女儿救了他
But what he could not know was the true price of his freedom.
但他不会知道自由的真正代价
She took his place in the pit.
她代替他进到这里
And she was with child...
而且怀着孩子
...the mercenary's child.
雇佣兵的孩子
Innocence cannot flower underground. It has to be stamped out.
天真的花朵不会在地下盛开,它必须被毁灭
One day, the doctor forgot to lock the cell.
有一天,医生忘了锁牢门
But the child had a friend...
但是这孩子有一个朋友
...a protector who showed the others that this innocence was their redemption.
这个保护者向其他人展示了天真是他们的救赎
It was to be prized.
这被看做最珍贵的东西
The mother was not so lucky.
那个母亲没有这么幸运
This is Bane's prison now. He wouldn't want this story told.
现在这是贝恩的监狱了,他不会想让这个故事流传
There's a vertebra protruding from your back.
有一节椎骨突出来了
It has to be put back.
必须复原
Stay like this until you stand.
保持这姿势,直到你能站起来
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Did you not think I would return, Bruce? Hmm?
啧,啧,啧,你就没想到我会回来,布鲁斯?哈?
I told you I was immortal.
我告诉过你我是不朽的
I watched... I watched you die.
我看见,看见你死的
Oh, there are many forms of immortality.
哦,不朽有许多种形式
Once, I had a wife...
曾经,我有妻子
...my great love.
我的挚爱
- She was taken from me. - You were the mercenary.
- 她被人夺走 - 你就是那雇佣兵
Bane is your child.
贝恩是你的儿子
Your heir.
你的继承人
An heir to ensure the League of Shadows fulfills its duty...
一个能保证影武者联盟完成使命的继承人
...to restore balance to civilization.
还原文明的平衡
No.
You yourself fought the decadence of Gotham for years...
你一个人对抗高谭市的腐朽多年了
...with all your strength...
用你所有的力量
...all your resources, all your moral authority.
所有的资源,所有的道德权威
And the only victory you could achieve was a lie.
而你获得的唯一胜利却是个谎言
Now you understand. Gotham is beyond saving.
现在你明白了,高谭无药可救
No.
- And must be allowed to die. - No!
- 必须消失 - 不
Yeah, just lift your head.
对,抬起你的头
Oh, that's good.
哦,很好
No, no!
不,不!
- What's that? - This was someone's home.
- 那是什么? - 这里曾是某人的家
And now it's everyone's home.
现在它是所有人的家
There's a storm coming, remember? This is what you wanted.
暴雨将至,记得吗?这是你想要的
It's for the bus, in case there's a chance to evacuate.
给巴士用的,有机会撤离时会用到
Any news? Is the commissioner...?
有新消息吗?局长他?
The less you know, Father. How are the boys doing?
别知道太多,神父,孩子们怎么样?
Well, we've had more power on, so they've got some TV.
现在有电了,他们能看电视
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Blake, you be careful out there. They're hunting down cops like dogs.
布莱克,小心点,他们杀警察时毫不犹豫
Why build yourself?
为什么要锻炼?
- I'm not meant to die in here. - Here, there. What's the difference?
- 我不能死在这 - 这里和那里,又有什么区别?
I told you it could not be done.
我告诉过你这是不可能的
You told me a child did it.
你也告诉我一个孩子做到了
But no ordinary child.
但不是普通的孩子
A child born in hell.
是出生在地狱的孩子
Forged from suffering.
由苦难锻造
Hardened by pain.
由疼痛强化
Not a man from privilege.
而不是来自特权阶级的男人
We got boots on the ground, sir.
我们的人进去了,长官
Just waiting on intel.
随时准备行动
You have ID?
你有身份证明吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
- Well, how can we trust you? - We don't have any choice.
- 那我们怎么相信你? - 我们没有选择
Commissioner Gordon. Captain Jones, Special Forces.
戈登局长,我是琼斯上尉,特种部队
Captain. Glad to have you here.
上尉,很高兴你来这
It's our job, sir. Now, uh, how many of you are there?
这是我们的职责,长官,你们这有多少人?
Well, there's dozens. I'd rather not say exactly.
几十个吧,我也说不准
But the men trapped underground number almost 3000.
不过困在地下的有大约3000人
- Condition? - Getting food and water.
- 他们的状况? - 有食物和水
- Can we break them out? - Yes, sir.
- 我们能救出他们吗? - 是的,长官
Take out the mercenaries south of Ackerman Park.
除掉把守艾克曼公园南边检修井的雇佣兵
Blow the rubble, make a hole big enough for 10 at a time.
清理瓦砾,挖一个能一次容纳10人的洞
I'm in contact with my partner who's down there. They're just waiting.
我和困在地下的搭档有联系,他们正等着
- Men who haven't seen daylight in months? - Officers who haven't seen daylight in months.
- 已经几个月不见天日的人? - 已经几个月不见天日的警察
What about the bomb? Satellite can't pick up radiation hot spots.
核弹怎么样了?卫星探测不到辐射
They keep it on a truck. It must have a lead-lined roof.
它被放在一辆卡车上,肯定有一个衬铅的箱顶
- They move it constantly. - Good. So you know the truck?
- 他们经常转移 - 很好,那你知道那辆卡车?
Well, it's one of three. We've been tracking it.
是三辆之一,我们一直在追踪它
Decoy.
假目标
- You don't really think he's coming back? - Doesn't matter what I think.
- 你不相信他会回来了吧? - 我怎么想不重要
Actually, it does. You should put your faith in something a little more real.
其实,很重要,你应该把你的信心放在更真实的事上
- The routes don't vary much. - Okay. What about the triggerman?
- 线路不怎么变化 - 好的,引爆者呢?
No leads. It's a bluff. Bane wouldn't give control of that bomb to someone else.
没有线索,那是虚张声势,贝恩不会让炸弹失去他的控制
We can't take that chance. Until we have the triggerman, we just track the device.
我们不能侥幸,找到引爆者之前我们就追踪设备
And meanwhile, Gotham lives under a warlord, like some failed state?
与此同时,高谭市被军阀控制,像某些战乱国家一样?
Dial it back, officer. This situation is unprecedented.
回想一下,警官,现在的形势是史无前例的
- We can't do anything to risk millions of lives. - You gonna tell him what's really going on?
- 我们不能拿上百万人的性命冒险 - 你要告诉他真实情况吗?
Captain, the situation is more complicated than you think.
上尉,现在的形势比你想的要复杂
There's someone you need to meet.
我带你去见个人
Came upstairs looking for a vantage point. Found the people who run the corporation.
我上楼寻找制高点,结果发现了他们公司的高层
What corporation?
什么公司?
Wayne Enterprises. You good?
韦恩集团,你好
Mr. Fox, would you like to brief the captain?
福克斯先生,能给上尉简单介绍下吗?
Miss Tate's fully aware of the situation.
泰特小姐完全清楚目前的形势
And as CEO of Wayne Enterprises, I have to take responsibility for it.
作为韦恩集团的CEO,我必须负起责任
- Why? - We built it.
- 为什么? - 我们制造了它
You built the bomb?
你们造了这个炸弹?
It was built as a fusion reactor. First of its kind.
我们制造的是聚变反应堆,世界首创
Bane turned the core into a bomb and removed it from the reactor.
贝恩把芯体改成炸弹,并且把芯体从反应器里取了出来
- Here's the important part. - As the device's fuel cells deteriorate...
- 下面才是关键 - 随着燃料电池的衰变
...it becomes increasingly unstable...
它会变得越来越不稳定
...to the point of detonation.
直到爆炸
This bomb is a time bomb.
那是个定时炸弹
And it will go off in 23 days, regardless of Bane's revolution...
它会在23天后爆炸,不论是贝恩的革命
...or what we, or the outside world, choose to do.
还是我们,还是外面的世界都无法阻止
So your plan might not be as practical as you thought.
所以你的计划可能有变动
- Could you disarm it? - I could reconnect it to the reactor. Stabilize it.
- 你能解除炸弹吗? - 我可以把它连在反应器上,让它稳定
- Let's move from this location and call it in. - Right. Let's go.
- 我们开始行动 - 好,我们走
No, no, we'll take it from here. You stay and look after these folks.
不,不,这事交给我们,你留下保护这些人
Someone sold us out.
有人出卖我们
Go, go, go!
快,快,快!
I'll die before I talk.
我什么都不会说
I'm on your schedule, captain.
那我成全你,上尉
There were people living upstairs.
有人住在上面
Round them up forjudgment...
把他们围起来审判
...and hang them where the world can see.
然后把他们吊在全世界都能看见的地方
Police have cordoned off the entire Central Heights and East Park Side areas...
警方已经封锁了整个中心大厦和公园东侧区域
...as well as Merchant and South Shoreline Boulevards in an attempt...
同时还有商业大楼和南海岸大街,企图…
He says the leap to freedom is not about strength.
他说跳向自由的关键不是力量
My body makes the jump.
但是身体必须有力量
Survival is the spirit. The soul.
求生靠的是精神,是灵魂
My soul is as ready to escape as my body.
我的灵魂和身体都准备好逃离了
Fear is why you fail.
恐惧是你失败的原因
No, I'm not afraid.
不,我不害怕
I'm angry.
我是愤怒
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Why do we fall?
我们为什么会跌倒?
You do not fear death.
你并不惧怕死亡
You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.
你认为这使你强壮,其实它使你更弱
Why?
为什么?
How can you move faster than possible...
没有精神上最强有力的推动
...fight longer than possible...
你怎么可能超越极限?
...without the most powerful impulse of the spirit?
而这个最强的推动力就来自
The fear of death.
对死亡的恐惧
I do fear death.
我确实惧怕死亡
I fear dying in here...
我害怕我的城市分崩离析时
...while my city burns.
我却死在这里
There's no one there to save it.
却没人去拯救它
Then make the climb.
那就爬上去
How?
怎么爬?
As the child did...
像那个孩子一样
...without the rope.
不要绑绳子
Then fear will find you again.
那样你才能再次感受恐惧
Ah, supplies for your journey?
啊,为你的旅行收拾行囊?
Oh, that's wonderful. That's...
哦,这很棒,这…
What does that mean?
那声音是什么意思?
Rise.
攀升
No.
No, there's been a mistake!
不,这是个误会!
Take me to Bane!
让我见贝恩!
I want to see Bane!
我要见贝恩!
Order!
安静!
This is a mistake! Where is Bane?
这是个误会!贝恩在哪?
There's been no mistake, Mr. Stryver.
没什么误会,斯特莱弗先生
You are Philip Stryver...
你叫菲利普·斯特莱弗
...executive vice president of Daggett Industries...
达盖特工业的执行副总裁
...who for years has been living off the blood and sweat...
多少年来一直剥削着
...of people less powerful than him.
比你弱势的人们的血汗
Call Bane. I am one of you.
给贝恩打电话,我是你们的一员
Bane has no authority here. This is merely a sentencing hearing.
贝恩在这没有权利,这里不过是宣判大会
Now, the choice is yours.
现在,你可以自己选择
Exile or death!
驱逐还是处决!
Order!
保持秩序!
Exi... Exile.
驱…驱逐
Sold.
成交
To the man in the cold sweat.
流放这个懦夫
You follow the thick ice.
你沿着厚的冰层走
You try to swim, you're dead in minutes.
别指望游泳,几分钟之内就会冻死
Has anyone made it?
有人成功过吗?
Where are they? It's not like we have a lot of time.
他们在哪?我们没有多少时间了
How long?
还有多久?
The bomb goes off tomorrow.
炸弹明天就爆炸
- We have about 18 hours to do something. - To do what?
- 我们还有18个小时做点什么 - 做什么?
To mark the truck. Get a GPS on it so we can start to figure out how to bring it down.
给卡车做标记,在车上安装GPS,然后再慢慢办法
That's it?
就这些?
Foley.
弗利
- Where's Foley, damn it? - You shouldn't be out on the streets.
- 弗利在哪?该死 - 你不该到大街上去
- Jim, he's not here. - You let your wife come to the door?
- 吉姆,他不在 - 你让你老婆开门?
- When the city's under occupation? - Wait in the kitchen, honey.
- 在这城市还在被占领的时候? - 去厨房等我,亲爱的
What did you do, bury your uniform in the backyard?
你做了什么,把你的制服埋在后院了?
You saw what they did to those Special Forces.
你看到他们对特种部队的人做了什么
Have you forgotten all the years we were out on patrol?
你忘了我们当年在外面的巡逻时光?
When every gangbanger wanted to plant one as soon as our backs were turned?
在我们一转身就有混混想下黑手的时光?
That was different. These guys run the city. The government's done a deal with them.
这不一样,这些人掌控了这里 政府已经和他们达成交易了
Bane's got their balls in a vice. That's not a deal.
贝恩抓住了他们的弱点,这不是交易
You move on Bane, the triggerman is gonna hit the button.
你赶走贝恩,引爆者就会按下按钮
You think he's given control of that bomb to one of the people?
你觉得他会把控制权交给随便哪个人?
You think this is part of some revolution?
你觉得这是革命的一部分?
There's one man with his finger on the button. That's Bane.
只有一个人能按下按钮,那就是贝恩
Look, we've all got to keep our heads down till they can fix this.
我们干嘛不夹起尾巴做人,等他们去解决
- If you still had a family here... - This only gets fixed from inside...
- 如果你还有家庭 - 这事只能我们自己去解决
...the city!
靠自己!
Look, Peter.
彼得
I'm not asking you to walk down Grand in your dress blues, but something has to be done.
我不是让你穿着警服在街上游行 但我们必须做点什么
- Sorry, Jim. I gotta... - Keep your head down?
- 对不起,吉姆,我必须 - 当缩头乌龟?
What goods that gonna do when that thing blows?
明天核弹爆炸了做缩头乌龟还有用吗?
You don't know that's gonna happen.
活到明天再说吧
I hear you're looking for men, commissioner.
我听说你在寻找人手,局长
How about me instead?
我代替他怎么样?
Miss Tate, I, uh, can't ask you to do that.
泰特小姐,我,呃,不能要求你做这些
Please.
没关系
You little punk! What'd you take?
你这个小混蛋!你拿了什么?
Nothing! I didn't take anything!
没有!我什么也没拿!
You steal from us, you little bastard?
你偷我们东西,你这个小杂种?
Now, you boys know you can't come into my neighborhood without asking politely.
现在你们知道不打招呼 就闯进我们街区的后果了吧
Never steal anything from someone you can't outrun, kid.
永远别从你跑不过的人那里偷东西,小子
You're pretty generous for a thief.
作为小偷,你太慷慨了
- I thought they killed you. - Not yet.
- 我以为他们杀了你 - 还没有
- If you're expecting an apology, I... - It wouldn't suit you.
- 如果你想让我道歉,我 - 道歉不适合你
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
And why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你?
For this. Clean slate.
为了这个,清白的历史
You'd trust me with that?
在我害你以后
After what I did to you?
你还这么相信我?
I'll admit, I was a little let down.
我得承认,我是挺失望的
But I still think there's more to you. In fact, I think that for you...
但我仍然认为你没那么坏,事实上,我想对你来说
...this isn't just a tool.
这不仅仅是个工具
It's an escape route. You want to disappear. Start fresh.
这是条生路,你想消失,就得重新开始
- I can't even get off this island. - I can give you a way off...
- 我都无法离开这里 - 只要你带我找到卢修斯·福克斯
...once you get me to Lucius Fox.
我就告诉你路线
Find out where they're holding him and take me in.
找出他的关押地点,带我去
Why do you need Fox?
你为什么要找福克斯?
- To save the city. - Who says it needs saving?
- 为了拯救这个城市 - 谁说它需要拯救?
Maybe I like it this way.
也许我就挺喜欢这样
Maybe you do...
也许是的
...but tomorrow that bomb's going off.
但是明天炸弹就会爆炸
Got your powerful friend on the case?
你那强大的朋友帮忙吗?
I'm trying...
我在努力
...but I need Fox.
但我需要福克斯
As it approaches...
车辆经过时
...flip the switch.
扳动这个开关
The needle hits 200, you give me the signal, I'll mark the truck. Okay?
指针到200你就给我信号,我做标记,懂了吗?
Heads up, heads up.
注意,注意
- I got it. - Mercenaries on your 6.
- 成了 - 6点方向有雇佣兵
Stand still! Keep your hands where we can see them!
不许动!把手放在显眼位置!
Commissioner Gordon, you are under arrest.
戈登局长,你被捕了
On whose authority?
谁授权的?
The people of Gotham.
高谭市人民
No lawyer? No witnesses? What sort of due process is this?
律师呢?目击证人呢?这是哪门子的审判?
Your guilt has been determined, this is merely a sentencing hearing.
你已经被定罪,这只是例行宣判
Now, what will it be?
你选哪样?
Death or exile?
处决还是驱逐?
Crane, if you think we're going out onto that ice willingly...
克兰,如果你认为我们会欣然走到冰面上
...you have another thing coming.
你就大错特错了
Death, then.
那就,处决
- Looks that way. - Very well.
- 看起来是 - 很好
Death...
用驱逐的方式
...by exile.
处决
Bring her to me.
把她交给我
Hey, we're going now. Blake says they're ready! Get your gear on!
嘿,我们现在离开 布莱克说他们准备好了,准备行动!
Hey, you hear me? We're going now. Let's do it.
嘿,你们听见了吗?我们现在就走,行动起来
Find this one a spot, got a big day tomorrow.
给他找个地儿,明天是个大日子
We all do. It's not every day you bag Bruce Wayne.
都一样,可不是每天都能抓到布鲁斯·韦恩
- Bruce. - You okay?
- 布鲁斯 - 你还好吗?
Picked a hell of a time to go on vacation, Mr. Wayne.
你选了个好时候去度假,韦恩先生
How long until that core ignites?
离芯体爆炸还有多久?
- That bomb goes off in 12 hours. - Unless we can reconnect it to the reactor.
- 炸弹会在12小时内爆炸 - 除非它能重新连接上反应器
- Can you get Miranda out of here? - Not tonight. I'm sorry.
- 你能把米兰达弄出去吗? - 今晚不行,对不起
- Do what's necessary. - Tonight I need you.
- 做你必须做的 - 今晚我需要你
- What for? - To get me back in the game.
- 干什么? - 把我重新带回这场游戏
Sorry to spoil things, boys, but Bane wants these guys to himself.
抱歉抢走你们的战利品,但贝恩想亲自见他们
- I won't forget about you, Miranda. - I know.
- 我不会忘了你,米兰达 - 我知道
I like your girlfriend, Mr. Wayne.
我喜欢你的女朋友,韦恩先生
He should be so lucky.
他可配不上我
Any move I make on Bane or the bomb...
不论我对贝恩还是炸弹有任何动作
...the triggerman sets it off.
引爆者就会引爆炸弹
Well, they won't use radio or cell. Too much interference.
他们不会用无线电或者蜂窝信号,干扰太多
Infrared doesn't have the range.
红外线的有效距离太短
It'll have to be a microburst. Longwave.
必须得是微爆流,长波
- Could you block it? - Yes.
- 你能屏蔽它吗? - 是的
But I'll need the EMP cannon guidance mount from the Bat.
但我需要蝙蝠战车上的制导电磁脉冲炮
Remember where you parked?
还记得放在哪的吗?
She fly okay?
她飞得怎么样?
Yeah, even without the autopilot.
很好,即使没有自动驾驶也没问题
- Thanks. - Autopilot? That's what you're there for.
- 谢谢 - 自动驾驶?有你驾驶就够了
Okay. It's clear. Come on, quick. One at a time.
好了,没问题,快点上来,一次一个
Wait, wait!
等等!
Ross!
罗斯!
Ross?
罗斯?
- Lock it up. - No, keep down.
- 把井盖锁起来 - 不,蹲下
Get down!
下来!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Light it up.
点燃它
- Dad, check it out. - Honey, come take a look.
- 爸,快看 - 亲爱的,过来看
Impossible.
不可能
Keep her close.
把她看紧
He'll come for her.
他会来救她的
Where's Miranda Tate?
米兰达·泰特在哪?
Bane took her.
贝恩把她带走了
He's holed up at city hall, surrounded by his army.
他藏在市政厅,他的军队保护他
This blocks the remote detonator signal to the bomb.
这个能阻挡移动引爆器的信号
Get it onto it before sunrise. They might hit the button when it starts.
在黎明前装到炸弹上 他们也许在之前就会按下引爆按钮
When what starts?
什么之前?
War.
战争
You missed a spot.
你漏掉了一个
- If you're working alone, wear a mask. - I'm not afraid to be seen standing up to them.
- 如果你要孤军作战,戴个面具 - 我不怕被他们看到真面目
The mask is not for you. It's to protect the people you care about.
戴面具不是为了你,而是为了你关心的人
Count to five, then throw.
数到5就扔出去
No offense, but you got something bigger in that belt?
别见怪,不过你有威力更大的吗?
- What now? - All-out assault on Bane.
- 现在做什么? - 竭尽全力向贝恩进攻
But you need to get people across the bridge.
但是你得让人们通过大桥
- Why? - In case we fail.
- 为什么? - 以防我们失败
Lead an exodus. Save as many lives as you can.
让人们大量撤离,尽你所能
You don't need me here?
你不需要我在这?
You've given me an army.
你已经给了我一支军队
Now go.
快去做你的事
Hey, thanks.
嘿,谢谢
Don't thank me yet.
现在谢我还太早
Well, I might not get a chance later.
以后也许就没机会了
You shouldn't have.
可真有你的
The midtown tunnel's blocked by debris...
市中心的地下隧道已经被废渣阻塞
...but the cannons have enough firepower to make a path for people.
但是加农炮可以轰出一条路来
Wait until the fighting begins.
开战前别轻举妄动
You're gonna wage a war to save your stuck-up girlfriend?
为了救你那高傲的女朋友,你要发动战争?
To start it, throttle...
拧油门就能发动
- I got it. - We have 45 minutes to save this city.
- 我会开 - 我们有45分钟去拯救这座城市
No, I've got 45 minutes to get clear of the blast radius.
不,我有45分钟离开核爆区
- You don't stand a chance against these guys. - With your help, I might.
- 你无法反抗这些人 - 有你的帮助,我也许可以
I'll open that tunnel, then I'm gone.
我会打开那个隧道,然后我就离开
There's more to you than that.
你没这么绝情
Sorry to keep letting you down.
抱歉一直让你失望
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Save yourself.
救救你自己
You don't owe these people any more.
你不欠这些人什么了
You've given them everything.
你能给的都已经给了
Not everything.
没有
Not yet.
还没有
Disperse!
解散!
Disperse or be fired upon!
立即解散,不然我们开火了!
There's only one police in this town.
这个城市只有一群警察
Open fire.
开火
- Here it comes! - Get ready!
- 来了! - 准备!
So you came back to die with your city.
你回来和你的城市同归于尽
No. I came back to stop you.
不,我回来阻止你
Now!
就是现在!
That's impossible.
这不可能
Cut over to Fifth!
转移到第五街!
Here you go. Get on the bus. Go ahead.
这边,快上车,快跑!
You, come with me. You too.
你,跟我来,你也是
Hey, you, you, and you, come here, come here.
嘿,你,你,还有你,过来,过来
Everyone else get on the bus, okay?
其他人都上车,好吗?
You guys, you go knock on doors and spread the word, okay?
你们几个,到处去敲门告诉大家
The bomb is gonna go off. Get out by the South Street tunnel or over the bridge.
炸弹快要爆炸了,从南街隧道或者从桥上离开
You do two blocks and you get back to the bus, all right?
你们走两条街就回来上车,懂了吗?
Go, go, go!
快去,快,快!
Is he back?
他回来了?
Keep your eyes open. Go, go.
留心观察,快,快
Cover the doors!
看好门!
Where's your trigger?!
你的触发器在哪?!
Where is it?!
在哪?!
You'd never give it to an ordinary citizen!
你绝对不会把触发器交给普通市民!
Where is it? Where's your trigger?
在哪?触发器在哪?
Where is it?! Where is it?!
它在哪?!在哪?!
Tell me where the trigger is.
告诉我触发器在哪
Then you have my permission to die.
然后我就批准你的死亡请求
I broke you.
我摧毁了你
How have you come back?
你怎么回来的?
You think you're the only one who could learn the strength to escape?
你以为你是唯一一个能逃脱的人吗?
Where's the trigger?
触发器在哪?
But I never escaped.
但我没有逃脱过
But the child.
但那个小孩
The child of Ra's Al Ghul made the climb.
忍者大师的孩子爬出来了
But he's not the child of Ra's Al Ghul.
但他不是忍者大师的孩子
I am.
我才是
And though I'm not ordinary...
虽然我不普通
...I am a citizen.
但我是个市民
Miranda?
米兰达?
Why?
为什么?
Talia.
塔莉亚
My mother named me Talia, before she was killed...
我妈妈死之前给我起名为塔莉亚
...the way I would have been killed, if not for my protector...
如果没有我的保护者,我也会像那样死去
...Bane.
贝恩
Goodbye.
再见
I climbed out of the pit.
我爬出了那个深井
I found my father...
找到了我父亲
...and brought him back to exact terrible vengeance.
带他回去狠狠的复仇
But by that time...
但那个时候
...the prisoners and doctor had done their work to my friend.
那些犯人和医生已经让我的朋友变成这样
My protector.
我的保护者
The League took us in.
联盟接纳了我们
Trained us.
训练我们
But my father could not accept Bane.
但我父亲无法接受贝恩
He saw only a monster.
把他看做一头怪兽
His very existence was a reminder of the hell he'd left his wife to die in.
他的存在时刻提醒父亲他妻子死在那个地狱
He excommunicated Bane from the League of Shadows.
他驱逐了贝恩
His only crime was that he loved me.
而他唯一的罪行就是爱着我
I could not forgive my father.
我绝不能原谅我父亲
Until you murdered him.
直到你杀了他
He was trying to kill millions of innocent people.
他想杀害数百万无辜的人
Innocent is a strong word to throw around Gotham, Bruce.
高谭不配使用无辜这个词,布鲁斯
I honor my father by finishing his work.
我会完成父亲的事业向他致敬
Vengeance against the man who killed him is simply a reward for my patience.
向杀害他的人报仇是对我耐心的回报
You see...
你瞧
...it's the slow knife...
这是慢刀
...the knife that takes its time.
这刀有的是时间
The knife...
这刀
...that waits years without forgetting...
多年来从不曾忘记
...then slips quietly between the bones.
然后静静滑进骨头里
That's the knife...
这刀
...that cuts deepest.
能切得最深
Please.
Maybe your knife...
也许你的刀
...was too slow.
太慢了
The truck is under attack.
卡车被攻击了
Gordon. You gave him a way to block my signal.
戈登——你让他屏蔽了我的信号
No matter.
没关系
He's bought Gotham 11 minutes.
他只为高谭市多赢得了11分钟
Come on!
快来!
This Way!
这边!
Stay there! What are you doing?
站住!你们在干什么?
Blake, MCU! I'm getting these boys to safety!
布莱克,探员!我要把这些孩子带到安全区!
You'll get us all killed!
你会害我们都死的!
If anyone crosses this bridge, they'll blow the city!
如果有任何人跨过这座桥,他们就会炸了这座城市!
It's gonna blow anyway! We need to open this bridge, now!
炸弹无论如何都会爆炸!我们得让桥通行,就是现在!
Detective, if you take one step forward we will shoot you!
探员,如果你再往前走一步,我们会射杀你!
If you take two steps forward, we will blow the bridge!
再走两步,我们就炸毁这座桥!
Okay, go back by the bus and wait for me, all right? Go back and wait.
好吧,回去车上等我,好吗?回去等着
Prepare a convoy. We must secure the bomb until it detonates.
准备一队人护送 我们必须保护炸弹直到引爆
Don't kill him, I want him to feel the heat.
别杀他,我要让他尝尝热焰的滋味
Feel the fire of 12 million souls you failed.
感受1200万灵魂的火焰
Goodbye, my friend.
再见,我的朋友
Goodbye.
再见
Keep moving forward! Flank them at the stairs!
保持前进!在楼梯侧面阻击他们!
Shoot them.
杀了他们
Shoot them all.
全部
We both know that I have to kill you now.
你我都清楚你现在就得死
You'll just have to imagine the fire.
你只能想象火焰的感觉了
About the whole no-guns thing...
关于你不让开枪这件事
...I'm not sure I feel as strongly about it as you do.
我的看法恐怕和你不太一样
Pull up.
追上
Stay level.
保持平行
We have to force that convoy east to the entrance to the reactor.
你得迫使他们的护卫队向东行驶,到反应器的入口
I need you on the ground, I'll be in the air. Go.
我需要你在地面,我会在空中,快走
The situation has changed. Your orders are out of date.
形势已经改变,你的指令过时了
I'm a cop, like you, and I'm walking out there.
我是个警察,和你一样,我会走过去
Please do not shoot me!
请不要朝我开枪!
Shoot at his feet.
打他脚下
Nothing like a little air superiority.
没什么比得上一点小小的空中优势
Detective! Please stop!
探员!请停下!
Please, detective! Stop!
探员,请你,停下!
Stop walking!
停止前进!
Blow it! Do it!
炸桥!快点!
You have to get that bomb here. You've got 10 minutes.
你必须把炸弹弄到这来,还有10分钟
They're pushing us to the entrance of the reactor.
他们在逼我们开往反应器入口
They're gonna try to reconnect the core.
他们想连接反应器
You idiots!
你们这群白痴!
You sons of bitches!
你们这些王八蛋!
You're killing us!
你会杀了我们!
Yeah, follow your orders!
是啊,听你的指挥!
All right, boys. Get in a circle. Bow your heads.
好了,孩子们,围成圈,护住头
It's on my side.
在我这边
Hey, Father! Let's get everyone back on the bus, okay? Go, go, go!
嘿,神父!把人都弄回巴士好吗?快,快,快!
- Back on the bus! - There's nowhere to go.
- 快回到巴士上! - 我们没地方可去
On the bus!
到巴士上去!
You've got to turn the truck east!
你得让卡车往东走!
Stay straight!
保持直线行驶!
Give me a hand! We can get a cable on it!
帮我一把!我们可以用线连接!
Fox showed me how to override the reactor.
福克斯给了我反应器的超级权限
Oh, dear.
哦,天啊
Including the emergency flood.
包括紧急情况下的洪水
There's no way...
这个炸弹
...this bomb...
绝对
...will be stopped.
不可能停下
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Protection from the blast. We're gonna be all right!
只要远离冲击波,我们就会没事!
It's an atom bomb!
这可是核弹!
Think they need to hear that? Let them die without hope? Come on!
你觉得他们该听到这些吗? 让他们在绝望中死去?快点!
Prepare yourselves.
好好准备吧
My father's work...
我父亲的事业
...is done.
已经完成
- What are you doing? - I can get it out over the bay!
- 你在干什么? - 我可以把它弄到海岸外面!
Set it to fly out over the water, then eject?
带着它冲到水面上,然后弹射?
No autopilot.
没有自动驾驶
You could've gone anywhere, been anything. But you came back here.
你本来可以去任何地方,干任何事,但你却回到这来
So did you.
你不也一样
I guess we're both suckers.
我们都是笨蛋
- I never cared who you were. - And you were right.
- 我从不在乎你是谁 - 你是对的
Shouldn't the people know the hero who saved them?
但是人们难道不应该知道谁拯救了他们吗?
A hero can be anyone.
任何人都可以是英雄
Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring...
甚至做点小事安慰别人也算
...as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know...
比如给一个小男孩披上衣服,让他知道
...the world hadn't ended.
世界还没有终结
Bruce Wayne?
布鲁斯·韦恩?
Come on! There you go! Okay, you too. Come on, Father.
快来!这边!好了,你也上去,快点,神父
Hey, heads down! This is it!
嘿,头低下!爆炸了!
- No. - No, that's Batman!
- 不 - 不,那是蝙蝠侠
That's detonation!
爆炸了!
It's out over the bay! Clear of the city!
在海岸以外!远离城市!
"I see a beautiful city...
我看到一座漂亮的城市
...and a brilliant people...
和一群充满才智的人民
...rising from this abyss.
从深渊里重生
I see the lives for which I lay down my life...
我看到这些我愿意用生命换取的人们
...peaceful...
平静
...useful, prosperous and happy.
有益、繁荣、快乐
I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts...
我看到我在他们心中托起避难所
...and in the hearts of their descendants...
在他们一代又一代的子孙心中
...generations hence.
永世存续
It is a far, far better thing that I do...
这比我做过的任何事情
...than I have ever done.
好很多很多
It is a far, far better rest that I go to...
这比我知道的任何休息
...than I have ever known."
轻松很多很多
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I failed you.
我让你失望了
You trusted me...
你曾信任我
...and I failed you.
而我让你失望了
Can I change your mind...
我能说服你
...about quitting the force?
不要辞职吗?
You know what you said about structures becoming shackles?
你知道你说过的体制变成了枷锁?
You were right, and I can't take it. The injustice.
你是对的,我没法承受不公正
I mean, no one's ever gonna know who saved an entire city.
没人知道是谁拯救了这座城市
They know.
他们知道
It was the Batman.
是蝙蝠侠
Mr. Wayne's will was not amended to reflect his more modest estate.
韦恩先生对其庄园的遗愿没有变化
Nonetheless, there are considerable assets to dispose of.
尽管如此,还是有相当多的资产需要处理
The contents of the house are to be sold to settle the estate's accounts...
房屋内的装饰及家具将被拍卖 收入用来冲抵账户亏空
...and the remainder is left in its entirety to Alfred J. Pennyworth.
剩余部分全部赠予阿尔弗雷德·J·佩尼沃斯
The house and grounds are left to the city of Gotham on condition that...
房屋和地皮将赠予高谭市,条件是
...they never be demolished, altered or otherwise interfered with...
它们永远不能被拆除、改建、或者损坏
...and that they shall be used for one purpose, and one purpose only:
并且它们只能被用于一个目的
The housing and care of the city's at-risk and orphaned children.
给弱势群体和孤儿提供住处和保护
My clerk can help with the smaller correspondences and instructions.
我的秘书会协助交接其他遗物和指示
Blake, John.
布莱克,约翰
- Nothing here. - Uh, try my legal name.
- 没有你的东西 - 呃,试试我的法定名字
You should use your full name. I like that name.
你应该使用你的全名,很好听
- Robin. - Thanks.
- 罗宾 - 谢谢
Why worry about the stabilization software?
为什么要担心稳定软件呢?
This entire autopilot system's completely obsolete.
整个自动系统都被废弃了
Please, I just need to know what I could've done to fix it.
麻烦你,我只想知道怎样才能修好它
But, Mr. Fox, it's already been fixed. Software patch. Six months ago.
但是,福克斯先生,它已经被修好了 升级了补丁,6个月前
Check the ID on the patch.
查一下补丁的ID
Bruce Wayne.
布鲁斯·韦恩
- Any news on the missing item? - Not yet.
- 丢失的物品有消息了吗? - 还没有
They better leave no stone unturned.
他们最好都找遍了
We can't leave a string of pearls on the manifest as lost.
我们可不能在清单上标注丢了一条珍珠项链
谢谢观赏
TLF中文字幕站 http://tlfsubs.eastgame.org/ 微博地址:http://t.sina.com.cn/tlfsubs