校门外 The Sure Thing

上映日期: 1,985

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 罗伯·莱纳

演员: 约翰·库萨克 / 达芙妮·祖尼加 / 安东尼·爱德华兹 / 博伊德·盖恩斯 / 蒂姆·罗宾斯 / 丽莎·简·波斯基 / 韦薇卡·琳德佛斯 / 尼科莱特·谢里丹 / Marcia Christie /


台词
Early in the morning, I can't sleep
一大早,我就睡不着
I can't work and I can't eat
我不能工作,也不能吃东西
maybe I'm lucky, maybe I'm freed
也许我很幸运,也许我自由了
maybe this woman's just all I need
也许这个女人正是我所需要的
oh, no, not again
哦,不,又来了
it hurts so good, I don't understand
痛得好厉害,我不明白
infatuation
迷恋
infatuation...
迷恋
Infatuation
迷恋
Infatuation
迷恋
infatuation...
迷恋
Infatuation
迷恋
infatuation...
迷恋
Infatuation
迷恋
whoo! Infatuate me!
哇!卑鄙小人!
Consider outer space
想象太空
From the time of the first NASA mission, it became evident...
自从国家航空航天局第一次任务后,很明显......
that being in space has a profound effect on the human psyche.
进入太空对人类心智有深刻影响
During the first Gemini mission, some thought was actually given...
第一次Gemini任务期间,事实上已经有一些想法了......
to the notion of sending up a man and a woman together.
主张把男人和女人一起送上太空
Really?
真的?
A cosmic Adam and Eve, if you will...
宇宙亚当和夏娃,如果你们......
bound together in a sophisticated nerve center...
一起被限制在精密复杂的神经中枢
at the head of the largest, most powerful known rocket...
在最大最强的知名火箭的前端......
its giant thrusters blasting into the dark void...
巨大的推进器在黑暗的空间排出气流......
as they hurtled towards their final destination:
当它们冲向终点的时候:
the gushing wellspring of life itself.
生命本身喷出的水源
How would you like a sexual encounter so intense...
想要个激情的性相遇吗......
it could conceivably change your political views?
绝对会改变你的政治观点?
- Would you like to dance? - Yes, please.
-去跳舞吗? -好的,走吧
I'll take that as a no.
那我当你不答应了
- Consider outer space. - What?
-想想太空 -什么?
Private Gibson! Incoming!
二等兵Gibson!接着!
What is this? "Lonely man sitting on a hill"?
怎么了?“坐在小山上的孤独男人”?
It's over, Lance.
完了,Lance
It's gone, I've lost it.
它过去了,我失去它了
High school.
高校生活
I started off so hot. Sophomore year, two times.
刚开始我很激动 大二,2次
Junior year was excellent. Four times.
大三不错,4次
And not all with the same girl.
跟不同的女孩在一起
Senior year looked like the best. The first day of classes, then nothing.
大四看起来最棒。只有第一天有课,以后就没了
What do you mean,nothing your senior year?
什么意思,大四什么都没了?
What about that time with Barbara DeVillebis in the high-jump pit?
那你跟芭芭拉·德维莱比斯 在跳高坑那次怎样呢?
That was you.
那个是你。
I just can't motivate myself the way I used to.
我只是不能像过去一样激励我自己
Maybe I'm past my prime.
也许我已经过了全盛期了
It's not you. It's these high school girls, here.
不是你。是这里的那些高校女孩。
They're simple.
她们很单纯
They're never gonna stimulate a complex guy like you.
她们从没准备刺激像你这样复杂的人
- Maybe you're right. - Of course I'm right.
-也许你是对的 -我当然是对的
Anyways...
不管怎样......
after tonight, you'll never have to deal with these simple high school girls again.
今晚以后,你再也不用跟这些单纯的高校女孩相处了
- But won't these same girls be in college? - Yeah, but it'll be different.
-但是大学里的女孩还不是一样的吗? -是的,但是会有不同的
- Why? - Because they'll be college girls.
-为什么? -因为她们将成为大学女孩
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的。
It's your own fault. You could be coming out to California with me.
这是你自己的错。你可以跟我一起去加利福尼亚
Yeah, right.
是的,对
Get a totally bitchin' education out there, dude.
从那获得该死的教育,花花公子
California.
加利福尼亚
You could be coming to New England with me.
你可以跟我去新英格兰
What are you, crazy? The Ivy League stinks.
你怎么了,疯了?常春藤联合会名声臭
They've only got those ugly, intellectual girls...
他们只招那些又丑智商又高的女孩......
with Band-Aids on their knees from playing the cello. No, thank you.
因为弹大提琴,而贴在她们膝盖上的邦迪。不,谢谢
I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的会想你的
We're college men now.
我们现在是大学生了
Dear Lance, the campus here is beautiful.
亲爱的Lance,这里的校园很漂亮
I've never seen so much corduroy in one place.
从没在一个地方见过那么多灯芯绒
Classes are classes.
课程是课程,
One of them even looks like it might be interesting.
他们中的一些甚至看起来很有趣
You never know.
你从来不会知道
You're wrong about the women here. I haven't seen one Band-Aid.
你对这里的女人看法错了。我还没见过一个邦迪
In fact, there's plenty of action.
事实上,倒是有很多主动的
My roommate and I have an understanding.
我和我室友有默契
Hope things are going as good for you. Your pal, Gib.
希望你的事顺利 你的朋友,吉布.
P.S. All of the above is bullshit.
附笔:以上的都是废话
I'm floundering in a sea of confusion and total despair.
我在绝望困惑中苦苦挣扎
But, knock on wood, I still have my health.
但是,我还是走运,我还有健康
This week's assignment is to rewrite last week's assignment.
这周的作业是修改上周的作业
Remember, "As the dog returneth to his own vomit...
记住,“当狗回到自己的呕吐的时候......
"so does the fool to his folly."
“傻瓜也做回自己的愚蠢事”
Sorry I'm late, but there was this big problem...
对不起,我迟到了,但是出现了个大问题......
and I'm late because of it.
我就是因为这个迟到的
Katherine, when I told you that you should develop your own style...
凯瑟琳, 当我告诉你你应该发展你自己的风格的时候......
I didn't mean that you should dot the i's with little flowers.
我的意思不是你应该用小花在i's打点
And this lavender ink.... Would you lose that?
还有这个紫色涂料......你能不能不用?
It strains the eye.
它让我的眼睛很不舒服
You sure take a lot of notes.
你做了很多笔记
Miss Duran, this is very interesting.
杜兰小姐,这非常有趣。
Ordinarily, the conclusion comes in the end of the paper, but....
一般地,在文章结束做总结,但是......
- I like that. - Thank you.
-我喜欢那样 -谢谢
Go on.
接着
Gibson.
吉布森
- Mr. Gibson? - Yes, what?
-吉布森先生? -是的,什么?
I know what an important part voyeurism plays in your daily life...
我知道窥阴癖在你的日常生活中起很重要的作用......
but would you mind if I take up a moment of your time?
但是我能否占用你一点时间?
- Sure. - Thank you.
-当然可以 -谢谢
See, I want to tell you...
呃,我想告诉你......
that I really enjoyed your paper.
我很欣赏你的文章
- You did? - Yeah.
-是吗? -是的
I don't remember the last time...
我已经记不清最后一次......
that I have seen this much detail expressed on:
我看到这种细节表达:
"How to eat pizza without burning the roof of your mouth."
“怎样吃比萨,不刺激到口腔顶”
Unfortunately, whatever whimsical qualities that your paper evokes...
然而,你的文章表现出的异想天开的东西......
are obscured in a morass of marginal grammar...
由于边缘语法的使用而晦涩难懂......
creative spelling...
创造性的拼写......
nd, as I believe, sausage stain.
还有,我想,香肠污迹
Pepperoni.
意大利辣香肠
Clean it up.
弄干净
Ms. Bradbury.
布拉德伯里女士
You, on the other hand...
你,另一方面......
express your ideas very clearly.
非常清楚地表达了你的想法
Thank you.
谢谢
Except that your paper is....
除了你的文章......
Well, it's dry.
呃,干巴巴的
There's not enough of you coming through.
你的经历不够多
Loosen up, Alison. Have some fun.
放松,艾莉森。别太当真了
Sleep when you feel like it, not when you think you should.
想睡觉的时候就去睡,而不是你觉得该睡觉的时候再去
Eat food that is bad for you, at least once in a while.
至少偶尔吃吃对你有害的食物
Have conversations with people whose clothes are not color coordinated.
与衣服颜色不协调的人聊聊天
Make love in a hammock!
在吊床上做爱!
Life is the ultimate experience.
生活是最终的经历
You have to experience it...
你必须去经历它......
in order to write about it.
如果你想写作的话
- Yes, Alison. - What did you say after "hammock"?
-什么事,艾莉森. -“吊床”后面是什么?
- I want you. - All right.
-你小心点 -行了
You're a dead man, dead meat. You'll hear footsteps.
你是个死人,死肉。你会听到脚步声
Set!
开始!
1,1000 2,1000,3,1000 One, one thousand,two, one thousand, three, one thousand.
Gibson, all-pro safety out of Grambling, makes another sparkling defensive jam.
吉布森,格兰布林的职业安全手, 又一次成功漂亮地防守了。
- I thought Grambling was all black. - So what?
-我以为Grambling是全黑的 -然后呢?
What are you doing tonight?
你今天晚上要做什么?
I'll tell you, I am not rewriting my English paper. I have a social life.
我告诉了,我不重写我的英语文章。我有社交生活
That's right, I forgot. You've got to go to a mixer.
是的,我忘记了。你得去交谊会
Stand in the corner for three hours, and not ask anyone to dance.
在角落站3个小时,而不邀请任何人跳舞
It's the girls at this school.
是这个学校的女孩
All they want is to stay indoors, smoke cigarettes and relate. I don't like them.
他们只想呆在室内、抽烟和聊天。我不喜欢他们。
Why do you have to like them?
你为什么得喜欢他们?
You're dead meat.
你是死肉
What does Taub mean, I have to live life?
陶布是什么意思,我得生活?
In high school, I was delegate to the mock UN in New York City.
在高校,我是纽约市的联合国代表
Twice.
2次
When I was nine, I broke my brother's nose, boxing.
9岁的时候,我拳击的时候,打断了我兄弟的鼻子
On a tour of Graceland, I passed out in Elvis' bedroom.
去格雷斯的旅行中, 我昏倒在Elvis的卧室
I think I've done my share of living, haven't I?
我觉得我已经过完我 该过的生活了,不是吗?
- What do you think of that guy Gib? - I don't.
-你觉得吉布这个人怎么样? -不觉得怎么样
I think he's got a cute ass.
我想他的屁股很可爱
- Him? - Yeah.
-他? -是的。
Gibson, with the interception! And he's got some running room!
吉布森,抢断!他开始跑了!
He's to the 30, to the 40...
他跑到30, 跑到40...
and he's run out of bounds at midfield by Jimbo Maccavechi!
他已摆脱吉姆博·麦卡维奇中场的限制!
That's Gibson's 9th interception of this very young season.
那是吉布森这一季度的第9次抢断
He's having an outstanding year.
他今年很风光
"Life's the ultimate experience."
“生活是最终的经历。”
Forget it. She likes the intellectual type.
别管它。她喜欢智慧型的
I'm intellectual, and stuff.
我很聪明,人也好
You're flunking English.That's your mother tongue, and stuff.
你的英文挂了。那是你的母语,这还聪明
The only way she'd go out with you is out of pity.
她会跟你约会也绝对是因为同情你
- Mastin, you're a genius. - Stop and go, on 1.
-马斯丁, 你是个天才 -重新开始,在1位置 .
Break!
分开!
- Both y'all are dead. - Ready down. Set.
-你们2个都死了 -准备。开始
- Hut one. Hut two. Hut three. - Watch it, now. -Hut one. Hut two. Hut three.
-现在看着。小屋。三个小屋
1,1000 2,1000,3,1000 One, one thousand, two, one thousand, three, one thousand.
- Nice D. - Go!
-很漂亮的D. -快跑!
Nice.
漂亮
- Where are you going? - Come on!
-你去哪? -继续!
The ball!
球!
I'm flunking English. I was wondering if maybe you could help me out.
我的英文挂了。我在想你能否帮助我
Nice swimsuit.
很漂亮的游泳衣
If I flunk English, I'm out of here.
如果我英文挂了,我就得离开这里
Kiss college goodbye.
跟大学吻别了
I don't know what I'll do.
我不知道我该做什么
I'll probably go home.
也许我会回家
Gee, Dad will be pissed off.Mom will be heartbroken.
爸爸会大怒,妈妈会伤心欲绝
}If I play my cards right, I get maybe a six-month's grace period...
如果我的打算可行的话,我也许能得到6个月的宽限期......
and then I got to get a job,and you know what that means
然后我得去找工作,你知道这将意味着什么
That's right. They start me off at the drive-up window...
对。我得重新开始......
and I work my way up from shakes to burgers...
我从酒精中毒性精神病人变成乞丐......
and then, one day, my lucky break comes.
然后有一天,我的好运终于来了
The French fry guy dies, and they offer me the job.
他们给我一份工作
But the day I have to start, some men come in a black Lincoln Continental...
但我要开始的那一天,有些男人开着黑色林肯大陆车进来…
and tell me I can make a quick $300 just for driving a van back from Mexico.
并告诉我,只要我把货车从墨西哥开回来,我就能马上赚$300
When I get out of jail, I'm 36 years old...
我从监狱出来的时候,已经36了......
Iiving in a flophouse. No job...
住在旧旅馆,没有工作......
no home, no upward mobility, very few teeth.
没有家,没有上进心,牙齿只有几颗
Then one day they find me, face down...
然后有一天,他们找到我,发现我脸朝下......
talking to the gutter, clutching a bottle of paint thinner. And why?
与阴沟聊天,抓着油漆稀释剂。为什么会变成这样?
Because you wouldn't help me in English. No!
因为你不帮我学习英语。不帮!
You were too busy to help me!
你太忙了不能帮助我!
Too busy to help a drowning man!
太忙了帮不上我这个要溺死的人!
Okay.
好的。
- Okay, what? - Okay, I'll help you.
-什么好的? -好的,我会帮你的
You will?
你会吗?
When?
什么时候?
How about tonight?
今天晚上怎么样?
Let's see. Friday.
我看看。星期5吧。
5:30, dinner. 6:00, calculus.
5:30,晚饭; 6:00,微积分学
7:00, news. 7:30, shower.
7:00,新闻; 7:30,洗澡
7:45, phone call. 8:00?
7:45, 打电话。 8:00?
8:00, I don't know. That's when I rearrange my sock drawer.
8:00, 我不知道这是我整理袜子抽屉的时间
- Do you want me to help you, or not? - I do.
-你到底想不想我帮你-我想
I was just kidding, there.
好了,我只是在开玩笑
- 8:00. - Okay.
-8:00. -好的
See you then.
到时见。
- Where? - McKenzie Hall.
-哪里? -麦肯齐大厅
Great!
好极了!
It's Friday night!
星期5晚上了!
"I'm a freshman at a small Northeastern college.
“我是东北一所规模很小的大学的新生
"I never thought those letters were true, until a few days ago...
“几天前,我才想到那些信也许是真的......
"I had an experience that changed my mind.
“有个经历改变了我的想法
"I just had to share it with you.
“我想告诉你这个经历
"I had resigned myself to another night of reading your magazine...
“有个晚上,我懒洋洋的看着杂志......
"when there was a knock on my dorm room door.
“直到有人敲寝室门。
"And when I opened the door, I could hardly believe my eyes.
“我打开门,几乎不能相信我的眼睛
"There were two of the foxiest twins I had ever seen...
“有2个我见过的最狡猾的双胞胎
"with long brunette hair, legs that wouldn't quit...
“长长的金发,直直的腿......
"and firm tits."
“结实的乳房”
How does that sound?
听起来怎样?
Change "tits" to "generous scoops of mouthwatering flesh."
把“乳房”改成“令人垂涎肌肤的低圆领口”
And have them defy gravity.
然后加上不下垂
Is this shirt good?
这件衬衣好不好?
Yeah. You think they'll know that "scoops of flesh" means "tits"?
是的。你想他们会知道“肌肤的低圆领口”的意思就是“乳房”吗?
I don't think it sounds specific enough.
我想它不够明确
Where else are you gonna find scoops of flesh?
那你想肌肤的低圆领口还有什么意思?
How's this for an opening line:
这样开头怎么样:
"Did you know that Nietzsche died of syphilis?"
“你知道尼采是死于梅毒的吗?”
- How do you spell "zucchini"? - Z-u-c-h-i-n-i.
-怎么拼写''zucchini''? -Z-u-c-h-i-n-i
Nietzsche's too obscure.
尼采太无名了
How about, "Did you know that Shakespeare died of syphilis?"
“你知道莎士比亚是死于梅毒的吗?”怎么样 ?
She probably knows it isn't true. I don't know what to say.
她可能知道这不是真的。我不知道说些什么
It's not what you say that counts, but how you say it.
你说什么不重要,重要的是你怎么说
- Use sincerity. It's the best technique. - What?
-要真诚。这是最好的技巧 -什么
Come here.
过来
You know, I've never met anyone like you before.
你知道吗,我以前从没见过你这样的人
Usually, when I meet someone new,I feel awkward and shy.
一般来说,碰到不认识的人,我会觉得尴尬和害羞
But with you, it's different.
但是跟你在一起,就不会这样
I can talk to you.
我能跟你聊天
You know what I'm thinking, without my having to explain it to you in fancy terms.
不必我用复杂的术语解释,你就能明白我在想什么
We speak each other's unspoken language...
我们说着彼此未说出口的语言……
fluently.
流利
I love you.
我爱你。
That is the most enormous pile of horseshit I've ever heard in my life.
这是我一生中听过的最大的谎话
- Get out of here, you piece of slime. - No chick would ever buy it.
-滚出去,你这个狡猾的家伙 -没有女人会听信这个的
That's where you're wrong. It's how I got Lucy.
这你就错了。我就是这样得到露西的
- It's horseshit. - Effective horseshit.
-谎话连篇 -有效的谎话
Get a life.
生活
It's true.
这是真的
It's open.
门开着
I'm so far behind, I haven't even picked out a theme for my English Lit term paper.
我拖了太久了,我甚至还没给 我的英语文章找到题目
Of course I'm still coming out there for Christmas.
当然圣诞节我还是会去的
You think I'm gonna leave you alone with all those UCLA girls?
你以为我会让你跟那些加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校的女生单独在一起吗?
I just can't afford to fly.My parents will only pay if I go to see them.
我只是出不起机票钱。我父母只出我去看他们的钱
Don't worry. I'll figure something out.
别担心。我来想办法
They have this bulletin board where they list rides.
他们在这个公告牌上列出交通工具。
I really want to see you.
我真的想见你
I will send you the article on civil liability, I promise.
我会给你发民事责任条款的,我保证
Jason?
杰森?
Do you ever eat food that you think is bad for you?
你吃过你认为对你有害的食物吗?
I didn't think so. It's not important.
我不这样认为。这不重要。
You tell me first.
你先告诉我
I love you, too.
我也爱你
'Bye.
拜拜
- Who's that, your lawyer? - Someday.
-那是谁,你的律师? -将来会是
- Ready? - Yeah.
-准备好了? -是的。
"When I recollect my most truly excellent experience...
“当我回忆起我最真实最好的经历......
"recurrent images buzz through my brain:
“情景不断在我脑海里重现:
"the big bubbles of crust that expand right up through the sauce...
“酱油上膨胀出来的大泡沫......
"glistening pools of oil as still and inviting as a mountain...
“闪耀着的油池像山峰一样静止诱人......
"lake...
“湖......
"the ropy knots of cheese that gather to a chewy perfection..
“成丝结块的奶酪,非常耐嚼的......
"in the center as the slices are pulled apart."
“在中心,如同薄片被撕开”
- It's good. - This is all wrong.
-很好 -全都是错的
There's no punctuation. It's all one sentence.
没有标点。一句到底
- So? - It's a mess.
-哦? -乱七八糟
You neglected to mention the most important thing.
你忘记提最重要的事了
I talk about the cheese-to-sauce ratio right there.
在那我谈论奶酪与酱汁的比率
You didn't state your topic,that this is gonna be a paper on pizza.
你没陈述你的主题,也就是比萨
But that is completely inferred.
但是完全可以推出来
- Implied. - Whatever
-暗示 -无论什么
Look, what do you say we blow this off and go exploring?
看,我们不管这个了吧,出去玩玩?
Nothing gets done on a Friday night. Come on.
不然星期5晚上就什么也没做了。快来
Where are you going?
你去哪?
It's too stuffy, let's go get some air.
太闷了。我们去呼吸点新鲜空气
- You can't go in there. - I can.
-你不能进去 -我能
This is America, you can go anywhere.
这就是美国,你去哪都行。
- We're not supposed to be up here. - See that?
-我们不应该上来这里的 -看那个?
That's Ursa Major, the Big Bear.
那是大熊星座,大熊星座
- We could get into trouble. - That's Ursa Minor, the Little Bear.
-我们会遇到麻烦的 -那是大熊星座,大熊。
Up to the north there, that's Cassiopeia.
北上,那是仙后座.
That's Cassiopeia?
那是仙后座?
- She was the mother of Andromeda, right? - Who?
-她是仙女座之母,对吗? -谁?
- Cassiopeia. - Really? I just know the names.
-仙后座. -真的?我只知道名字。
Andromeda's there, too, next to Cassiopeia.
仙女座也在那,仙后座旁边
Andromeda. She was the princess who was chained to a rock.
仙女座。她是被缚在岩石上的公主
She was to be sacrificed to a sea serpent.
她被供奉给海妖
- Did he get her? - No.
-他得到她了吗? -没有。
- Perseus rescued her at the last minute. - Perseus, good man.
-珀尔修斯最后关头救了她 -珀尔修斯,好人
He's up there, too, next to Andromeda.
他也在那,在仙女座附近
- You know a lot about astronomy. - Yeah.
-你知道很多天文学的事 -是的
When I was six, I wanted to be an astronaut.
6岁的时候,我想成为宇航员
You know, all the Tang you can drink.
你知道的,所有你能喝的酒
You'll never believe what I wanted to be when I was six.
你不会知道我6岁的时候想成为什么
- A classics professor. - No.
-古典文学教授? -不是
I wanted to be a princess.
我想成为公主
You know, Alison,I never met anyone like you before.
你知道吗, 艾莉森,我以前从没见过你这样的人
Usually, when I meet someone new, I feel awkward and shy.
一般来说,碰到不认识的人,我会觉得尴尬和害羞
But with you it's different. I feel I can talk to you.
但是跟你在一起,就不会这样我能跟你聊天
You know what I'm thinking, without me having to explain it to you in fancy terms.
不必我用复杂的术语解释,你就能明白我在想什么
We speak each other's unspoken language...
我们说着互相的语言......
- What? - ...fluently.
-什么? -......流畅地
I love you.
我爱你。
What?
什么?
- Did I hurt you? - No.
-你没事吧? -没事
I'm sorry!
对不起!
You're not. You had this whole thing planned.
你才没有。 这一切都是你计划的
Excellent.
很好
- What? - Don't you have an 8:00?
-什么? -你8:00不是什么事吗?
- What time is it? - 7:51.
-现在几点? -7:51
Shit!
狗屁!
Oh, God!
噢,天!
Wait up.
等等
I feel really terrible about Friday night.
星期5晚上的事我很抱歉
I was rude, insensitive, selfish....
我粗鲁、迟钝、自私......
- Asshole. - Exactly.
-可耻的家伙 -的确是的
But that wasn't me.
但是那不是我
I don't know why I said those things, I'm really not like that. Please.
我不知道我为什么说那些。我真的不是那样的
I'm really sorry.
我真的感到抱歉
Can you forgive me?
能原谅我吗
Please.
拜托了
Come on, we're gonna be late for class.
快点,上课要迟到
"He was a man, that's all.
“他是个男人,就是这样
"A man like any other man.
“跟别的男人一样的男人
"A man like no other man."
“跟别的男人不同的男人”
- That's very interesting, Marsha. - Thanks.
-非常有趣,玛莎. -谢谢
You have a feel for ambiguity.
你对模棱两可有天分
Anyone else want to volunteer?
还有人想当志愿者吗?
- Me? - Give me your paper.
-我? -把你的文章给我
Here you go.
- No pepperoni today? - It's clean.
-今天没有意大利辣香肠 -干净的
"I am a freshman at a small Northeastern college.
“我是东北一所规模很小的大学的新生
"I never thought these letters were real...
“我才想到那些信也许是真的......
"until a few days ago, when I had an experience that changed my mind.
“几天前,有个经历改变了我的想法
"I just had to share it with you."
“我想告诉你那个经历”
- Miss Taub, I don't think that you-- - Take it easy.
-陶布小姐, 我想你不...... -别紧张
"I am 6'2", with dark hair...
“我6尺2寸,黑头发......
"athletic build from football, and I'm considered good-looking by my friends.
“足球员的身材,我的朋友们认为我英俊。
"I'm not boastful, but I must explain...
“我不是自夸,但是我必须解释......
"for the sake of clarity, that I am relatively well equipped...
“为了清楚明确,我相对地拥有......
"with 10 inches of solid man-meat.
“10英寸结实肌肉。
"Still, it has been a dry season as far as girls were concerned."
“尽管如此,关系到女孩子,这是个干旱的季度”
I'll get it.
我去接
- It's for you, Gib. Long distance. - Thanks.
-你的,Gib。长途 -谢谢
I'm coming.
我来了
Buddy, you getting any?
伙伴,听到没
I'm talking to you cordless.What are you doing for Christmas break?
我用的无绳电话。圣诞节假期你去干吗?
I do. You're coming to California.
我有计划,你来加利福尼亚
What don't you know?
你不知道的
My roommate's got a convertible. We cruise to Palm Springs.
我室友有部敞篷车。我们乘Palm Springs到处旅行
I got exams after Christmas.
圣诞节后我有考试
We are talking SoCal, here. It's 80 degrees outside.
我在谈SoCal,这里。外面80度
My roommate's got this beach house in Malibu.
我室友在Malibu有间海滩房子
I can't afford the flight.
我没有机票钱
Listen. Can you hear that?
听着。你能听到吗?
Hear that? Those are waves calling out to you.
听到?那是呼唤你的波浪声
They're beckoning.
它们在召唤你
- "Come to California." - It's too sunny out there.
-“来加利福尼亚” -那里阳光太大了
There's a certain someone I want you to meet.
我希望你见见某人
Forget it.
算了
She's a very special person.
她是个非常特别的人
I can't deal with striking out on both coasts.
我可处理不了海岸两边的往来
You're not gonna strike out.
你不用往来的
She was released from parochial school. She's in her experimental phase.
她是教区附属学校来的。现在是她的实习期。
Will you forget it?
你会忘记吗?
- She loves sex. - What does she look like?
-她喜欢性爱 -她长的怎么样
You remember that last snapshot I sent you?
你记得我上次寄给你的快照吗?
The blonde in the string bikini? Get it.
穿着细绳比基尼的金发女郎?去拿
- I can't right now. - That's an order, Private Gibson.
-现在不行 -这是命令,二等兵吉布森.
Excuse me.
打搅了
That's new.
真新鲜
- Yeah. - You got it?
-是的 -你找到了?
- Yeah. - Good. Now look at it.
-是的。 -很好,现在看着它
Fixate on it.
盯着它。
- Are you fixating on it? - I'm fixating.
-你盯着它了吗? -我在盯着
- Are you sitting down? - Yes.
-你坐着吗? -是的。
She's a sure thing.
她无危险的
A sure thing.
无危险
I don't need to explain the deep significance of those words.
我不需要解释那些词的深奥意思吧
I told her all about you, and she's dying to meet you.
我告诉她很多你的事,她非常想见你。
But you gotta drag your ass out here by the 22nd...
但是22号前,你必须到这里......
because she's leaving the next day for a semester at sea.
因为第2天她要去海边一个学期
So, think you can make it?
那么,你能到吗?
- Are you Gib? - Yeah.
-你是吉伯吗? -是的。
Hi, welcome aboard.
你好,欢迎上车
- I'm Mary Ann Webster. - And I'm Gary Cooper.
-我是 玛丽安 韦伯斯特 -我是 加里 库珀.
But not the Gary Cooper that's dead.
但是不是尸体的那个 加里 库珀
Hop in.
上车。
- Alison, this is Gib. - And Gib, this is Alison.
-艾莉森, 这是吉伯. -吉伯,这是艾莉森.
I knew I should've taken the bus.
我想我不应该搭这辆车的
What, and wind up sitting next to some sleazebag?
结果坐在冰人的旁边?
Some sleazebag you don't know?
你不认识的冰人?
- You two know each other. - We're old friends.
-你们2个认识 -我们是老朋友。
We're not old friends. We're acquaintances.
我们不是老朋友,我们是熟人而已
Very distant acquaintances.
非常生疏的熟人
Kids, come on.Let's make this a fun trip, okay?
孩子们,来吧。让我们使这次旅行有趣点,怎么样?
- You guys know any show tunes? - That's a great idea.
-你们知道一些小调吗? -好主意
When the moon is in the Seventh House
当月亮在第7个房子的时候,
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
当木星与火星排成一线的时候
Then peace will guide the planets
然后行星上一片和平
And love will steer the stars
恒星上充满爱
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
这是水瓶座时代的开端
The age of Aquarius!
水瓶座时代!
Button up your overcoat when the wind is free
风大的时候扣上你大衣的扣子
Take good care of yourself you belong to me!
照顾好你自己,因为你属于我
Come on, everybody.
你们也来啊
Eat an apple every day, get to bed by 3:00
每天一个苹果,3..00上床睡觉
Take good care of yourself you belong to me!
照顾好你自己,因为你属于我!
Do the "ooh-ooh's."
来发唏嘘声
Be careful crossing streets
过马路的时候小心
Don't eat meats
不要吃肉
Cut out sweets
戒掉糖果
You'll get a pain and ruin your tum-tum
你会疼痛,会毁了你的胃的
I never met anyone like you before. Usually, when I meet someone new...
我以前从没见过你这样的人 一般来说,碰到不认识的人......
I feel awkward and shy.
我会觉得尴尬和害羞
But with you it's different.
但是跟你在一起,就不会这样
I feel I can talk to you.
我能跟你聊天
You know what I'm thinking, without me having to explain it to you in fancy terms.
不必我用复杂的术语解释,你就能明白我在想什么
We speak each other's unspoken language fluently.
我们流畅地说着互相的语言
Before you go any further, let's be honest.
不用再说什么了,我们诚实点
You want it. I want it.
你想要。我也想要
You know I want it. You don't have to bullshit me to get it.
你知道我想要。 你不必瞎说来得到它
And even if you do bullshit me, you still get it.
即使你瞎说,你也能得到它
Wear your flannel underwear when you climb a tree
当你爬树的时候,穿上你的法兰绒内衣
Take good care of yourself, you belong to me
照顾好你自己,因为你属于我
Honey, what's the matter? You're not singing.
甜心,怎么了?你怎么不唱。
I'm not gonna sing if they're not gonna join in.
如果他们不唱的话,我也不唱
- Come on, honey-- - No, they're ruining it for everyone.
-来吧,甜心-- -不,他们把每个人都弄的不高兴了
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在做什么?
- I'm going to bed. - Not with me, you're not.
-我要睡觉了 -不能跟我一起睡
I'm not going to bed with you.
我不是跟你一起睡觉
I'm going to bed in a bed that you happen to be in, also.
我要睡觉,你刚好在我要睡的地方
I won't try anything, I swear.
我什么都不会做的,我发誓
Trust me.
相信我
You are sleeping on the floor. I worked out a schedule.
你去地板睡。我在做计划
- It's not my schedule. - It's both of ours.
-又不是我的计划 -是我们2个的
They never shut up. What does she see in him?
他们说个不停。她从他那里看到什么?
It's a twisted relationship.
复杂的关系
- You want to sleep in the bed? - I do.
-你想睡在床上? -是的
Fine, I'll sleep on the floor.
很好,我会睡地板
You don't have to sleep on the floor.
你不必睡在地板上
- Do you intend to sleep in the bed? - I do.
-你打算睡在床上 -是的
Then I intend to sleep on the floor.
那我打算睡在地板上
Good night.
晚安
- Great breakfast. - Protein, good for you.
-伟大的早餐 -蛋白质,对你有益的
Cheese balls, anyone? Gary? They're good.
奶酪球,有人要吗?加里?它们很好的
- Cheese balls? - No, thank you.
-奶酪球? -不了,谢谢。
ou would think that was funny.
你以为很好笑吗?
As a matter of fact, I think that's hysterical.
事实上,我认为那个极其可笑的
I think it's a scream. An absolute laugh riot.
我认为是尖叫。完全的大笑
- What the hell's the matter with it? - It's stupid.
-你到底怎么了? -很愚蠢
Everything's stupid with you.
你的一切都很愚蠢
All right. It is stupid. What's wrong with being stupid once in a while?
好,好,愚蠢。偶尔愚蠢下有什么啊?
Does everything you do always have to be sensible?
你做的每个事都必须明智?
Gary, they're at it again.
加里, 他们又开始了
Haven't you ever thrown water balloons off the roof?
你曾经往天花板扔过水球吗?
Didn't you ever sprinkle Ivory Flakes on the floor...
你没有在地板上撒过白色薄片吧......
because you wanted it to snow in July?
因为你想在7月看到白雪?
Didn't you ever get really shitfaced, and make a complete fool out of yourself...
你没有真正大便脸,并把自己弄得像傻瓜一样吧......
and still have an excellent time?
但是仍然很愉快
Gary, do something.
Gary,做点什么吧
Don't you feel great when you do something totally spontaneous?
当你做一些自然的事情的时候,你不觉得很伟大吗?
Something totally off the wall?
一些完全荒唐的事?
Spontaneity has its time and its place.
自然有它的时间和空间的
Alison, do you know what you are?
Alison,你知道是你什么样吗?
- You're repressed. - I'm not repressed.
-你很压抑 -我不压抑
You are.
你是
- I can be as spontaneous as anyone. - Prove it.
-我跟别人一样自然 -那就证明吧
What do you want me to do?
你想我怎么做?
- I don't have to prove anything to you. - You can't. You're repressed.
-我不必想你证明什么 -你不能。你很压抑
You don't have to be stupid to be spontaneous.
你不必要表现自然而做出愚蠢的行为。
- Repressed. - Is that spontaneous?
-压抑 -那就很自然吗?
- Sticking your butt out of a car? - Repressed!
-把你的胸部伸出车子? -压抑!
Face it, you're repressed.
面对现实吧,你很压抑
You want spontaneity?
你想看我自然?
- I'll give you spontaneity! - Repressed!
-我给你看 -压抑!
I'll give you.... Watch this!
给你看......看!
You guys!
你们好
What in Sam Hill?
Sam Hill上有什么?
Twist and shout!
搓揉并大喊!
Come to mama, boys!
你们去找你们的妈妈!
Oh, dang!
该死!
I'm getting a hive.
太吵了!
"Indecent exposure." "Driving so as to endanger."
“下流的表现” “这样驾驶会有危险的”
"Driving with a load not properly tied down."
“驾驶着没有恰当栓好的东西”
- Here. - Thank you, Officer. I'm very sorry.
-给 -谢谢,警官。我很抱歉。
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
- Lock the doors. - Let's be reasonable, Gary!
-锁门 -我们冷静点,加里!
You can't do this! You can't leave us here!
你不能这样做!你不能把我们扔在这里!
You can't. Gary, please!
你不能。加里,拜托!
- I'm pleading. - Lock the doors!
-我请求你们。 -把门锁上!
I'll do anything!
我什么都会做。
I'll sing show tunes!
我会唱小调!
Feelings, nothing more than feelings
感觉,不止感觉
Trying to forget my feelings
试着忘记我的感觉
Feelings of love!
爱的感觉!
They'll be back.
他们会回来
Just a little mad.
有点疯狂而已
There's a town up ahead. I saw a sign. We can hitch.
前面有个城镇。我看到标志了。 我们可以搭车过去
Where you going?
你去哪?
We're in the middle of nowhere, cold, there's no cars! You stay and hitch.
我们被扔在哪都不知道,没有车!你自己呆着自己搭车去
- You gonna walk? It's almost 20 miles. - And don't follow me!
-你要走路?差不多要20英里 -不要跟着我!
Fried pork rinds, anyone?
油炸猪皮,要不要?
This doesn't change anything, okay?
这并不会改变什么,好不好?
Suit yourself.
随你。
You know, junk food really doesn't deserve the bad rap it gets.
你知道吗,垃圾食物不应该受到那么严厉的批评的
Take these fried pork rinds.
吃点油炸猪皮
This particular brand has one percent of the RDA...
这个牌子RDA为1%......
that's "recommended daily allowance," of riboflavin.
那是核黄素的“推荐的日摄食量”
You ever noticed there's three kinds of junk food?
你注意过没有3种垃圾食物?
There's your starchy, fried, greasy type--
有淀粉、油炸、油腻的类型--
Listen, I appreciate the food. But I'm not in the mood...
听着,谢谢你的食物。但是我没心情......
o listen to any more of your scientific observations.
听你说你的科学观察。
You didn't have to come over here and sit down.
你根本就不必过来这里,然后坐下的
You're right. I didn't.
你是对的,我不必这样
Want a ride?
要我载你吗?
I wouldn't take that ride, if I were you.
如果我是你的话,我就不会上车
You're not me.
但是你不是我
Hello!
你好!
- How far are you going? - Los Angeles.
-你要到哪? -洛杉矶
Los Angeles is a long way for a little girl like you to be going.
洛杉矶,对你这样的小女孩来说太远了
This thing's like an old woman. You've got to kick her to get her in gear.
这东西就像老太婆。必须踢它,它才能正常工作
I got up at 6:00 this morning, and I've been driving ever since.
我今天早上6:00起床后就一直在开车
You're the first person I've talked to all day.
今天一整天,我就跟你谈过话。
Wish I could say that.
希望我跟你聊天
I hope he gets a ride, but some people just don't know when to put a lid on it.
我希望他也有人载,但是有些人不知道怎么控制自己
A day like this, you get to thinking you're the only person on Earth.
一天都像这样,你就会想你是地球上仅有的人了
It gets lonely on the road.
路上很寂寞
I know. I can't wait to get to California to see my boyfriend.
我知道。我等不及到加利福尼亚见我男朋友了
I got my CB. But that's not real talk.
我有收音机。但是那不是真正的谈话
- It's not a real person, just a voice. - Let's see if I--
-不是真人,只是个声音 -我看看--
You never get to know what they look like, or who they are.
你从不知道他们长什么样,或他们是谁
...by Thursday night, or Friday morning at the latest.
......到星期四晚上,最晚星期5早上
You look nice.
你看起来人很好
Why are we stopping here?
我们停在这做什么?
What are we doing?
我们做什么?
It gets lonely on the road.
路上很寂寞
- Don't touch me! - Don't be scared.
-不要碰我! -别害怕
- I wouldn't hurt you. - Don't!
-我不会伤害你的 -不要!
Thanks for the ride.I've been out here all day.
谢谢你载我。我一天都在外面晃
Am I interrupting anything?
我打搅到什么了吗?
Me and the wife are just having a little squabble.
我和我妻子小吵架而已
It's not easy getting rides, you know?
你知道吗,找到人肯载我是不容易的?
Most people are afraid to pick up hitchhikers.
很多人都不喜欢载搭便车的旅行者
You never know who you might pick up.
你不会知道你载的是什么人
I mean, I could be some crazed slimeball.
我的意思是,我可能是个疯狂的家伙
I mean, a real deranged, violent psycho. You know what I mean?
我是说,一个真正的疯狂的暴力的神经病患者。你懂我的意思吗?
I mean, a guy who would rip your heart out...
我说,一个可能把你的心扒出来的人......
and eat it, just for pleasure!
然后吃掉,不过是为了好玩!
I'm talking about a total maniac!
我在谈一个真正的疯子!
Do you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗?
Why aren't we moving?
我们为什么不前进?
Don't you want to give me a ride?
你不想载我?
- I'm only going about another mile. - Then what the hell did you pick me up for?
-我再开一英里就到目的地了 -那你该死的载我干吗?
You think I got nothing better to do with my life...
你以为我的生命那么无聊吗......
han to sit here and to pass the time with you?
要坐在这里,跟你浪费时间?
Shitbrain!
脑袋有屎。
I don't think I want this ride after all.
我想我不需要你载了
And I think I'll take your wife, if you don't mind.
我还要带走你的妻子,如果你不介意的话
- Shit. - The luggage!
-狗屁! -行李!
Gib, are you okay?
吉布,你还好吗?
Told you you shouldn't have taken that ride.
告诉过你你不应该搭这个车的
- That's because you know everything, right? - That's right.
-因为你什么都知道,是不是? -对。
Then you should also know that you make it virtually impossible...
那你也应该非常清楚......
for anyone to be grateful for anything nice you might have done.
任何人都不会对你做的好事感激你
I'm sorry, okay?
我道歉,行吗?
- Yeah. - You okay?
-可以。 -你还好吗?
Why did you get on the back of that truck?
你为什么爬上那辆车的车尾
Because I'm the kind of guy that likes to live on the edge.
因为我是那种喜欢生活在边缘的人
I just want to get on that bus, and tilt the seat back...
我只是想爬上车,把车椅斜起......
and fall asleep, and wake up in California.
然后睡着,醒过来就到加利福尼亚了
Check out those guys. Wonder what they majored in.
看那些家伙。不知道他们是做什么的
- Where to? - Los Angeles.
-去哪? -洛杉矶
That'll be $89.50.
一共$89.50.
- Bus number 33, now boarding outside. - Thank you.
-车号33,到外面登车 -谢谢。
- Where to? - Nowhere. Just browsing.
-去哪? -哪都不去。只是看看
Tell me, those guys over there? Do they sleep here all night?
告诉我,那边的那些人?他们整晚都睡这?
Come on, I want to get a good seat.
快点,我想找个好位置
Where to?
去哪?
Where's your ticket?
你的票呢?
I've been thinking it over. I'm gonna hitch.
我考虑过了。我想搭便车去
The way I see it, I'm not getting any younger.
你知道的,我不年轻了
This could be my last chance to see the real America, really relate to the people.
这可能是我见识真正美国人的最后机会了,与人们真正接触
Loan me $1.
能给我$1吗
Change a $5?
$5,有找的吗?
- How much money do you have? - That's $1.-$1 .
-你有多少钱
- I got money. - That's $2. -$2.
-我有钱
- How much? - Enough.
-多少 -够的
- Can you loan me $1.23? - Sure.
-能给我$1 .23吗? -当然
How much do you got there?
你到底有多少钱?
How did you expect to get to California on $18.77?
你以为$18.77就能到加利福尼亚?
I'll get by.
我会到的
I have $20. You can have $50.
我留$20. 给你$50了.
- I can't take that. - You can. Come on.
-我不能接受 -没关系的。快点
You can pay me back after Christmas. Take it.
圣诞节后你再还给我。拿去吧
- I won't forget this. - You will. But I'll remind you.
-我不会忘记的 -你忘记了,我也会提醒你的。
Last call for bus number 33, leaving for St. Louis...
第33号的最后呼叫,马上开往圣路易斯...
Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Albuquerque, Tucson and Los Angeles.
塔尔萨, 俄克拉荷马州, 阿尔伯克基图森和洛杉矶
There's your bus. You better hurry.
你的车。你最好快点
Are you sure you'll be okay?
你确信你没事?
Don't you worry about me. You go have a good trip.
别担心我。祝你旅途愉快。
- See you. - 'Bye.
-再见 -拜拜
Back. Give Hercules some room.
退后,给赫拉克勒斯一些空间。
Hercules stands no chance against the sea monster.
赫拉克勒斯不能与海妖抗衡
Anything good on?
好看吗?
- Your bus just left.- I know.
-你的车刚开走了 -我知道
Why weren't you on it?
你为什么没在车上?
I'm the kind of gal who likes to live on the edge.
我是那种喜欢生活在边缘的女孩
We're gonna have to use a towel, here.
在这围上这条毛巾
This could get very messy, if you don't know what you're doing.
如果你不知道你在做什么,会弄得一团糟的
This is called shotgunning beer.
这叫开枪法喝酒
It's an ancient tribal custom. Originated in Southeast Asia, I believe.
这是个古老的部落传统。 我相信出自东南亚
Take the beer. Poke a hole in it, as I will do now...
啤酒拿着。在上面插个洞, 像我现在做的一样......
using any household appliance. I'm using a pen.
可使用任何家用工具。我现在用的是笔
Make it just big enough to fit your mouth over it.
戳得跟你嘴差不多大
Eighty-six the pen, and then in one swift....
笔86,然后一下子......
Now listen to me, it's very important.
听着,这个非常重要
In one swift, deft motion, you're gonna take it...
要迅速、行动熟练,你抓着它......
pull it up, and then release the cork. Not the cork, this thing...
拔出,然后拿掉塞子。 不是这个塞子,是这个......
and all the beer will slide down to your throat in two seconds.
然后2秒钟里酒都会滑进你的喉咙
- Now wait. Are you sure you're ready? - I'm ready.
-等等。你确信你准备好了? -我准备好了
For all you kids watching, this is very dangerous.
观看的小孩子注意,这是非常危险的
Let's not try this at home, all right?
在家的时候不要尝试,好吗?
- Sure you're ready? - I can't believe I'm doing this.
-你确信你准备好了? -不敢相信我会做这个
- It's good for you. - Mom, forgive me.
-这样很好啊 -妈妈,原谅我
Swallow, swallow!
吞下,吞下
"Danger, Will Robinson!"
''危险,威尔·罗宾森!''
- Definite shotgun potential. - But it went up my nose.
-你明显有开枪潜力 -但是它满到我鼻子了
For a beginner, it's amazing what you just did.
对于新手来说,你刚刚做的让人吃惊
}Really nice.
真的不错
Really?
真的?
I just remembered, I got to check something.
我刚想起,我得检查些东西
Listen, tonight I'll sleep on the floor.
听着,今晚我睡地板
- I don't think so. - I don't want any arguments from you.
-我不同意 -我不想跟你争吵
I mean, it's only fair. Last night, I slept on the bed--
我想说,只是为了公平。昨天晚上,我睡的床-
Jason, I don't think so. It's gonna take me a bit longer than I anticipated.
Jason, 不是这样的。比我想的要久一点.
Today's the 19th. Better not expect me...
今天是19号。最好不要期待我 ......
till the 22nd or 23rd, at the earliest.
我最早只能22号或23号到
Everything's fine. Really.
一切都很好。真的。
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天给你打电话。
Promise.
承诺。
I miss you, Jason.
我想你,杰森.
I've got this great big bed, and no one to share it with.
这里的床很大,只有我一个人睡
- What are you doing? - I'm going for a walk.
-你要做什么? -我要去散步
- It's almost midnight. - It's too stuffy in here.
-快午夜了 -这里太闷了
I'm here.
我在
Are you 21?
满21岁了吗?
Okay, Dr. Levinson, what'll it be?
好的,莱文森博士,你想要什么?
Double bourbon and a beer chaser.
1杯波旁威士忌和一杯啤酒
Come on, Giblet, one more time.
来吧,杰布莱特,再来一次。
I can't. Tomorrow, I promise.
我不行了。明天吧,我保证。
It was so good
感觉太好了
It was so masterful. Relentless...
这么地霸道、持续不断......
but with a delicate touch.
但是温柔的抚摩
Confident. Creative.
自信、创新
I was overwhelmed.
我被你迷死了
You're a true artist.
你是个真正的艺术家
Just let me sleep awhile, regain my strength.
让我再睡会,恢复力气
Five minutes. A grace period, if you will.
就5分钟。宽限期,如果你同意的话
Please.
拜托了
What the heck.
什么鬼东西?
Howdy.
你好
- Mind if I sit here? - Sure, buddy, go ahead.
-我能坐这吗? -当然,朋友,坐吧。
Thank you kindly.
非常感谢
- Two beers. - And another double bourbon.
-2杯啤酒 -再来波旁威士忌
I got one of them sweepstakes flyers in the mail today...
今天我在邮箱拿到赌金传单......
and I can't figure if it's worth the effort to send it in.
我不知道我是否应该浪费时间把它送来
You think I should bother?
你说呢?
Probably not.
也许不要
She says she's from Paris.
她说她是巴黎来的
I don't believe that.
我不相信
Paris women...
巴黎女人......
don't give you a hard time, like they do here.
不会让你难以忍受,就像她们在这里一样
To a Paris woman, sex is an art.
对巴黎女人来说,性是艺术
I was in Paris once, with my wife.
我去过巴黎一次,跟我的妻子一起
Boy, am I glad she's dead.
朋友,我很高兴她死了
One tequila eggnog.
一杯蒸馏酒
I had fried food again for lunch today.
今天中午我又吃了油炸食物
I know I shouldn't have had it...
我知道我不应该吃的......
but I couldn't help myself.
但是我控制不了
You think I lack self-discipline?
你以为我缺乏自律?
What's wrong with me? I'm a good-looking guy.
我怎么了?我是个英俊的人
You are a good-looking guy.
你很英俊的
And I'm a good-looking guy.
我也很英俊的。
- You are. - I am.
-是的,你是 -我是。
We're all three good-looking guys.
我们3个都很英俊
That's right. We are.
是的。我们很英俊
And it's Christmastime, and I'm gonna buy you a drink.
圣诞节了,我请你喝酒
- What are you drinking? - Something light.
-你要喝什么? -淡点的酒
- What, like a nice Chablis? - A spritzer.
-那么夏布利酒怎么样? -一杯汽酒。
Barkeep, give this man a trough of spritzer.
老板,给这位一槽汽酒
And you, cowboy guy, what do you want to drink?
你呢,牛仔,喝点什么?
- I'll have a beer. - Get cowboy guy a beer.
-我喝啤酒 -给这个牛仔一杯啤酒。
It's on me tonight. Drinks are on me.
今晚都算我的。喝的都算我的
They're on me.
都算我的。
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
篝火上烤着栗子
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
霜冻伤你的鼻子。
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
唱诗班唱着圣诞季节颂歌
and folks dressed up like Eskimos
人们打扮得像爱斯基摩人
Everybody knows
每个人都知道
that turkey and some mistletoe
火鸡和槲寄生
Where've you been?
你去哪了?
This guy, Jason...
这个人,杰森..
may be a real brain and all, but can he do this?
也许他有头脑,但是他会做这个吗?
Don't worry, Mom, I'll take the garbage out in the morning, I promise.
妈妈,别担心,早上我会把垃圾弄出去了,我保证
Chestnuts roasting on the fire
篝火上烤着栗子
Come on, let's go.
快点,我们走吧。
- Okay, do you have everything? - I have everything. You have everything.
-好的,东西都收齐了吗? -我的东西齐了。你的也齐了
- Sure? - We all have everything. Everything's fine.
-确信? -我们的东西都齐了。都准备好了
- Let's go. - You can't rush me.
-我们走吧 -不要催我
She's checking under the thing. What is under there, I don't know.
她在检查东西。 那里有什么,我不知道
- A bathroom. Again with the bathroom. - You can't rush me!
-浴室。又是浴室。 -不要催我!
We've got to travel by day. So let's go.
白天我们必须赶路。所以我们快点
- Look at the time. We got to go. - We're all proceeding, here.
-看时间。我们得走了。 -我们正在处理
- Just check everything.- We got everything, here.
-在检查东西 -我们的东西都齐了。
We're out of here.
快走了
God, I'm starving.
天,我饿死了
- How does it feel? - Needs more bulk.
-感觉怎么样? -需要更多东西才行
We can't eat for 200 miles.
不够我们吃200英里。
What are you telling me, woman?
你刚在说什么,女人?
- I worked out a schedule. - Another schedule. Great.
-我做出了计划。 -又一个计划。好极了。
I computed exactly how much money we have...
我精确计算了我们有的钱......
how long it'll take us to get there,how many meals we have to have.
多久我们能到那,我们都吃多少顿
It came out to one meal every 200 miles.
每200英里才有一顿饭
After 700, though, we can have a snack.
不过,700以后,我们能吃点点心
Good. Cheetos in Albuquerque. I can hardly wait.
很好。 阿尔伯克基的奇多,我等不及了。
- What do you think, nine months? - More like 15.
-看起来是不是像9个月了? -更像15个月
Excellent. Very pregnant.
很好。怀孕了。
- What are you gonna name it? - What?
-你们取好名字没? -什么
The baby.
这个小孩
The baby.
这个小孩
If it's a girl, Cynthia.
如果是女孩,就叫辛西娅
And if it's a boy...
如果是个男孩......
Elliot.
艾略特.
Those are lovely names.
可爱的名字
Elliot? You're gonna name the kid Elliot?
艾略特?你准备叫小孩艾略特?
You can't name the kid Elliot.
你不能给小孩取名艾略特
Elliot is a fat kid with glasses who eats paste.
艾略特是个戴眼睛吃着酱的胖小孩
Not gonna name the kid Elliot.Got to give him a real name.
不能给小孩取名艾略特.得给他取个真实点的名字
Give him a name.
给他一个名字
- Like Nick. - Nick?
-例如Nick.
Nick's a real name. Nick's your buddy.
尼克是个真实的名字。 尼克是你的小孩子
Nick's the kind of guy you can trust, someone you can drink beer with.
尼克是你能相信的家伙,是你可以一起喝酒的人
Kind of guy who doesn't mind if you puke in his car.
他是那种即使你在他车上呕吐也不介意的人
- God. - Vomit, I'm sorry.
-天。 -是呕吐,对不起
- Thank you. - Merry Christmas to you.
-谢谢 -圣诞快乐
I'm gonna have a huge orange juice, three eggs, two sides of bacon...
我要买大杯橘子汁、3个蛋、烤好的咸肉......
home fries, four pieces of toast, and then lunch!
家常油炸品、4块面包,然后吃午饭!
You sure we can eat?I don't know if we've gone 200 miles.
你确信我们能吃了吗?我不知道我们是否走了200英里了
I don't want to throw your schedule off.
我不想破坏你的计划
Leave me alone. I'm a pregnant woman.
别管我。我是个怀孕的人
How could you lose your money?
你的钱怎么会丢的?
- I put it in my schedule book. - How could you lose your schedule book?
-我放在我的计划本里的 -你的计划本怎么会丢的?
That's the most important thing in your life, that stupid book!
那是你生命中最重要的东西,愚蠢的本子!
You wouldn't even remember your name without it. This is just excellent!
没有它,你甚至不知道你的名字。太好了!
I'm starving.
我饿死了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm freezing to death.
我要冻死了
My feet are killing me.
我的脚好冷
I just swallowed my gum.
我把口香糖都吞下去了
Your incessant complaining isn't doing us any good.
你不停的抱怨对我们没任何好处的
Can't you try and look on the bright side?
你就不能试着想想光明的一面?
Over there!
那边!
Over there. There's a trailer, come on.
那边。那里有拖车,快点
It's locked! This is very good.
锁上了。真是太好了
It's important that this place should have an airtight security system...
在这种地方有个密封安全系统真是太重要了......
in the middle of nowhere!
在这个鬼地方!
Wait, I might have a nail file.
等等,我也许有指甲锉。
I have a credit card.
我有信用卡
Credit cards work on a completely different kind of lock.
信用卡对另一种完全不同的锁才有用
I don't think you understand. I have a credit card.
你没明白我的意思。我有信用卡
You have a credit card?
你有信用卡?
My dad told me, specifically, I can only use it in case of an emergency.
我爸爸特别告诉我,只有紧急情况下,我才能用
Maybe one will come up.
现在就是时候了啊
Too bad this is the only place that takes credit cards.
太糟糕了,只有这里才能用信用卡
Real shame.
真惭愧
Here, try some of my veal.
给,试试我的小牛肉
Only if you try some of this salmon.
你也得试试我的鲑鱼才行
I'm not a big fish guy, so you take it.
我不喜欢吃鱼肉,所以你吃我的就行了
I'm not gonna eat that, but you try the veal
我不吃那个,但是你得试试我的小牛肉......
- I'm not gonna-- - Try it.
-我不...... -试试
It's good? See, I told you.
好吧?看,我告诉过你的
So, you were saying?
对了,你说?
Anyway, my father.... He grew up on a farm.
不管怎样,我父亲......在农场长大的
He always thought it was a real shame that we only saw the suburbs.
他总是想我们只看见过郊区,真的太丢人了
He used to take us on great camping trips. Want more wine?
过去他带我们去野营旅行。还要酒吗?
One night, I was sleeping in my pup tent with my younger brother.
有天晚上,我跟我的弟弟睡在我的学生帐篷上,
I must have been, what, six or seven.
那时,我应该是6或7岁
I woke up in the middle of the night, and I had to get outside.
半夜我醒过来,我得出去走走
I don't know why. I just really wanted to go outside.
我不知道为什么。我只是真的想出去走走
It was dark. I mean, totally dark.
外面很黑。我的意思是,绝对的黑
Not like in the city, or even in the suburbs.
跟城市里的不一样,跟郊区的也不一样
I'm talking absolute blackness.
我的意思是绝对黑暗
You couldn't see two inches in front of your face.
前面2英寸的东西你都看不到
But there's one thing you could see.
但是有东西你看得到
Millions of things, really.
真的,上万个东西
You could see the stars.
你能看到星星
There were more stars out that night than I've ever seen since.
我从没见过晚上那么多的星星
Believe me, I've looked.
相信我,我看到过
I'm standing there, looking up at the sky, and I'm thinking...
我站在那,望着天空,我在想......
that each one of these dots of light is another world.
另一个世界上这些亮点
I didn't know the difference between the stars and the planets, then.
那时,我不知道星星与行星的区别
But it made me feel really small.
但是它让我感觉我很渺小
Lonely.
孤单
Do you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?
Then I thought, maybe on each one of these other worlds...
那时我在想,也许在每个这种世界......
there's a kid like me.Only, he's shaped like a sponge...
有个像我这样的孩子。只是,他的样子像海绵......
or a pinball machine, or something. Whatever, but he's up there.
或是弹子机或是别的什么。不管怎样,他就在那里。
Maybe he's on a camping trip, and he's looking up at the stars.
也许他在野营旅行,他在看着星星
I decided I want to meet this guy.
我决定我想见见这个人。
- A rose for the lady? - Would the lady care for a rose?
-给女士买朵玫瑰吗? -女士你想要朵玫瑰吗?
Would the lady care to advance the gentleman the cost of a rose?
这位女士,你能给我预支玫瑰的钱呢?
Put it on the bill. That'd be great.
记在帐单上。那真太好了。
For you.
送给你
- Thank you. - It was nothing.
-谢谢 -别客气
You don't have to sleep on the floor.
你不必睡地板
What?
什么?
You don't have to sleep on the floor.
你不必睡地板
Are you sure?
你确定?
I won't try anything, I swear.
我什么也不会做的,我发誓
I trust you.
我相信你
Good night.
晚安
How's your lawyer?
你的律师怎么样了?
My lawyer?
我的律师?
What's his name? Jimmy, Jeremy.
他叫什么?吉米,杰里米
Jason.
杰森
How is Jason, anyway?
无论如何,杰森怎么样?
Jason's fine.
杰森很好。
- I guess you really miss him. - I haven't seen him since last summer.
-我想你真的想他。 -去年夏天后,我就没见过他
What's he like?
他是什么样的人?
Jason is very directed. He's a real achiever.
杰森是个非常有方向的人。 他是真正的成功者。
I know, but what is he like? I mean, what kind of beer does he drink?
知道了,但是他是什么样的人? 我的意思是,他喝哪种酒?
Is he funny? Does he make you laugh?
他爱开玩笑吗?他能逗你笑吗?
- He is everything a girl looks for in a guy. - He sounds perfect.
-他有女孩子寻找的一切特质 -听起来很完美
We both want the same things out of life.
我们对生活的要求一样
We're both gonna be lawyers. Damn good ones.
我们都要成为律师。该死的好行业
We might even open a practice together, up in Vermont.
我们也许会一起实习,在佛蒙特州
- Somewhere in the country. - I get it.
-这个国家的某个地方 -我知道了
Jason is the real outdoorsy type.
杰森是真正爱好野外活动的人
Clear, freshwater streams, fragrant meadows...
干净的淡水溪,芳香的草地......
biodegradable toilet paper, the works.
生物可降解卫生纸, 工厂
It's just that we both like old farmhouses.
我们俩都喜欢旧农舍。
We thought it'd be nice to find one and restore it ourselves.
我们都觉得如果能找到一间农舍,然后我们自己重新装修是件很棒的事
Jason thinks it would make a good investment.
杰森认为这是个很好的投资
I just want it to be nice and warm and cozy.
我觉得舒服温暖舒适就好了
Kind of like this.
就像这样。
And we're both crazy about basset hounds.
我们都疯狂喜欢巴斯特尔猎犬
I guess that sounds kind of tame to you.
我想你也许觉得很沉闷
It sounds nice.
听起来不错
Good night, Alison.
晚安, 艾莉森.
Good night, Gib.
晚安, 吉布.
- I didn't try anything, I swear. - I know.
-我什么都没做,我发誓 -我知道
- You were on my side of the bed. - It's all right.
-你只是睡在我身边 -没关系的
- Nothing happened. - I know.
-什么都没发生 -我知道
I'm just gonna go out on the veranda thing for a while.
我去阳台一会
- Where you headed? - Los Angeles.
-你们去哪? -洛杉矶
It's your lucky day. Come on, let's go!
你们走运了。来吧,我们走
I got it
我来拿
So what's in California?
加利福尼亚有什么?
A girl.
一个女孩
- What's wrong with her? - She's got a boyfriend.
-她怎么了?-她有个男朋友
Too bad.
太糟了
- What's she like? - Who?
-她怎么样的? -谁?
- Your girlfriend. - I don't know. I've never met her.
-你的女朋友 -我不知道。我没见过她。
You never met her.
你没见过她。
You're going across the country to see a girl you never met.
你穿越大半个国家就为了见一个没见过面的女孩
My best friend, Lance, set it up.
我最好的朋友兰斯安排的
Supposed to be a sure thing.
据说是件无危险的事
A sure thing?
无危险的事?
A sure thing, no questions asked, no strings attached-
无危险的事, 不会问什么问题,不会有束缚......
No guilt involved.
不会内疚
A sure thing.
无危险的事
My whole life, I never had a sure thing.
我一生中,都没有过无危险的事
Probably never meet her anyway. She's gonna be gone in 24 hours.
也许见不到她。 24小时后,她就要走了
You pay for the traffic tickets, I'll get you in the saddle.
你付交通费,我保证把你送到
- Thank you. - Thanks a lot.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
I hope you fully appreciate the magnitude of your impending good fortune.
祝你充分享受即将到来的好运
I do.
我会的
Alison, where are you going?
Alison, 你去哪?
Wait up.
等等
What is it with you?
你怎么了?
You haven't said two words to me since Arizona.
出了亚利桑那州后,你就没跟我讲过话了
- See you around. - That's it?
-再见 -就这样?
- "See you around"? - Isn't that what you want?
-“再见”? -不就是你想要的吗?
No questions asked? No strings attached? No guilt involved?
不会问什么问题?不会有束缚? 不会内疚?
Have fun with your sure thing.
祝你与你的无危险的事玩的开心
- I bought this for you. - I bought it!
-这是我买给你的 -是我的买的
It's the thought that counts.
心意比较重要
Here we are.
我们到了
Here, let me take that from you. It's really great to see you.
我给你拿那个。很高兴见到你
I cleared out this drawer for you.
我给你清了个抽屉出来
And you can use this half of the closet.
你可以用这半个衣柜
I bought some of those hangers you like so much.
我买了些你很喜欢的衣架
We'll just put your bags up there after you've unpacked...
你打开行李后,可以把包裹什么的放那里......
get them out of the way.
把那些东西拿开就行了
It's so good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Look.
Flannel sheets.
法兰绒床单
You know, the longer you use them, the softer they get.
你知道的,你用的时间越长,它们变的越舒服
By the time we find our farmhouse...
到我们找到我们的农舍后......
my goodness, they'll be incredible, won't they?
天哪!它们将会是难以置信的,是不是?
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Yes. Great.
是的,很好
- I guess I'm just exhausted from the trip. - Tired.
-我想我只是旅途累坏了 -太累了
Those sheets are great.
床单很棒
- I know what you need. - What?
-我知道你需要什么? -什么?
A good hot mug of tea.
一杯热茶
Restores both body and spirit. Let's see what we have this week.
恢复你的体力和精神。让我看看这周我们有什么。
Let's see, we've got some Darjeeling...
我看看,我们有大吉岭茶......
English Breakfast.
英式早餐
That's more of a studying tea, isn't it?
不仅仅是学习茶,是吧?
Let's see, Lapsang Souchong,for those rainy mornings.Lapsang Souchong,
我看看,下雨天还有
Earl Grey.
格雷
Remember that camping trip to Vermont?
记得去佛蒙特州的野营旅行吗?
Of course. China Black.
当然。中国红茶
How about a good hot mug of China Black?
来一杯热腾腾的中国红茶怎么样?
Do you have any beer?
有啤酒吗?
Walter Gibson.
沃尔特·吉布森
Private Gibson, incoming!
二等兵吉布森,接着!
How are you doing, buddy?
朋友,过的怎么样?
- How are you? - Good to see you. Looking good.
-你好 -见到你很高兴。看起来不错
Looking good. Glad you made it. Welcome to California...
看起来不错,很高兴你来了。 欢迎来到加利福尼亚
home of the waves and the babes. I want you to meet some people.
波浪和美女之家。给你介绍一些人
Guys, this is Gib, the guy I told you about. I said he'd make it.
朋友们,这是Gib,就是我跟你们 讲过的那个。我说过他会来的
- Hey, dude. - Nice to meet you.
-你好啊,花花公子 -很高兴认识你。
3,000 miles just to get laid? I really respect that.
从容不迫地走了3000英里?我真佩服你
Tonight is the night, Gib, man.
今晚要好好玩,吉布.
- Merry Christmas. - I love you.
-圣诞快乐! -我爱你。
I don't think she believes me.
我想她不相信我。
- Why is that, man? - I don't know.
-为什么会那样? -我不知道
You are gonna love California. You ever make it with an avocado?
你要离开加利福尼亚了。 曾经见过鳄梨树吗?
Party!
聚会!
Gin.
我赢了
Let's see, that makes 25 for me...
我看看,我得了25......
plus...
加上
so, 25 plus 43 is....
所以,25加43等于......
Can I borrow that?
能用下笔吗?
Sorry.
对不起
There you go.
笔给你
...which makes the score 233 for me...
......使我得了233分了......
and 8 for you.
你得8分
Charming.
迷人
It sounds like someone's having a party. Let's go. It'll be fun.
听起来有人在开聚会。我们去吧。一定很好玩的
You know how we feel about parties. They're hot, loud and crowded.
你知道我不喜欢聚会。又闷又吵又闹
The only reason anyone goes to them is to pick someone up.
参加聚会的原因还不是为了吊马子。
Now, why would we want to do that?
我们为什么要去参加那种呢?
- Let's go to Disneyland.- Disneyland is for children.
-我们去迪斯尼乐园。 -迪斯尼乐园是小孩子玩的
Let's do something pointless, something totally crazy.
我们做点无意义、完全疯狂的事吧
- All right. I tell you what. - What?
-好。我来告诉你吧 -什么?
I'll spot you 50 points. That'll add some excitement to the game.
我让你50分。让游戏多点乐趣
I really don't want to wear this stuff. I really don't.
我真的不想穿这种东西,真的不想。
- What do you mean? You look fantastic. - Come with me.
-什么意思啊?你看起来好极了啊 -跟我一起来
What's the first thing you'll do when you meet her?
你遇见她的第一件事是什么?
Shave my head and join a Polynesian monastery.
把头剃光,然后去玻利尼西亚修道院
- What do you mean? - Tito. Isn't that nice?
-什么意思? -提托.这样不是很好吗?
- What are you doing? - Like that?
-你在做什么? -像什么?
- What's going on? - I look like a moron.
-怎么了? -我看起来像个傻瓜
What do you mean, you look like a moron? Look at me.
你说你看起来像个傻瓜是什么意思?看看我
You don't like green? Is that it?
不喜欢绿色?是不是这样?
- I'll get you blue, or the red. - I don't want anyone.
-我去拿蓝色,或者红色 -我什么都不想要
- Come on. - Because I don't.
-别这样。 -因为我不想
What do you mean, because you don't? What is that?
你说因为我不想是什么意思?什么啊?
You know what?
你知道吗?
You happen to be developing a very bad attitude, young man
年轻人,很不巧你的态度非常恶劣
Don't move, because she's here.
别动,因为她来了
It's her. Look.
就是她。看
Tonight is the first night of the rest of your sex life.
今天是你们性生活的第一天
You're gonna kill me. I don't think I can go through with this.
你要杀了我了。我可不觉得我受得这个
- I knew it. The breasts are too small? - Breasts are fine.
-我知道。是胸部太小了? -胸部很好啊
- Hi, how you doing? - How are you?
-好,在做什么呢? -你好
- This is a drink for you. - Is that him?
-这是你的饮料 -是他吗?
- Yeah. - He's cute.
-是的。 -他很可爱
He's kind of going through a little climate adjustment.
他处于气候调试期
And so we're gonna be with you in just a minute.
那么一分钟以后我们跟你会合
So why don't you just go over there and look for something, okay?
你为什么不去那边,找点东西,这样好吗?
- All right. - I love you, babe. You look good.
-好的。 -我爱你,宝贝。你看起来不错。
What's the problem? What's wrong with you?
问题是什么?你怎么了?
I don't know. I'm almost 19. Maybe I'm getting too old for this.
我不知道。我快到19.也许我太老了,不适合这个
What do you want? A goddamn relationship?
你想要什么? 该死的关系?
I don't know what I want.
我不知道我要什么?
- Maybe it's a moral issue. - Moral issue?
-也许是道德问题 -道德问题?
This is Lance you're talking to. You have no morals.
你是在跟Lance说话。你可没有道德的
You're just in a slump, that's all. It happens to the best of us.
你不过是处于消沉期。我们大部分人都会这样的
It could happen to me someday. I doubt it, but it could. You nervous?
有一天我也会这样。虽然我很怀疑,但是一定会的。你紧张吗?
Get out!
出去!
You're nervous, because you haven't done it in a while.
你太紧张了,因为你已经一段时间没做了
It's like riding a bike. You just got to climb on and keep pedaling.
就像骑车一样。你只要爬上去,然后不断踩踏板就行了。
And wear something white at night.
晚上穿上白色的衣服
You want a relationship? That's fine.
你想要关系?这很好
Just remember that every relationship starts with a one-night stand.
不过记得每段关系都是从一夜情开始的
You came 3,000 miles for a reason, didn't you?
你从3000英里的地方过来,不是有个原因,不是吗?
Would you look at that reason?
你起码也得看看那个原因吧
Go for it, you've earned it.
去把,你会赚到的
- Lance, you're right. - That's right.
兰斯, 你是对的 -这就对了。
I'm not being unfaithful to anyone.
我必对任何人忠贞
Hell, I could use a torrid night of cheap, meaningless lust.
我可以使热辣辣的晚上充满廉价、无意义的情欲
That's right, buddy. There you go.
这就对了,伙伴,去吧
Look at these people.
看这些人
They probably think they're having a good time.
他们也许以为他们玩的很高兴
Let's dance.
我们跳舞吧。
- Since when do you like to dance? - Since tonight.
-你什么时候开始喜欢跳舞的? -今天晚上开始
That's a nice shirt.
衬衣很漂亮
From Hawaii.
夏威夷买的
It's been a long time since I've held you like this.
我已经很久没这样拥着你了
I know.
我知道
Lance said you were very shy around girls.
兰斯说你跟女孩相处时非常害羞的
Did he mention what a great dancer I am?
他有没有说我舞跳的很好?
What else did Lance tell you about me?
兰斯还跟你说了我的什么?
He says you're a real gourmet.
他说你是个真正的美食家
- And you're a virgin. - What?
-你还是个处男 -什么?
He thinks you might be gay.
他想你可能是同性恋
I didn't say it. Lance said it.
不是我说的,是Lance说的
Excuse me, won't you?
抱歉,
I have to go kick the shit out of someone. Just one second.
就一秒钟,我去把某人揍一顿
- You told her I was a virgin? - I exaggerated a little.
-你跟他说我是处男? -我夸张了一点点。
Girls like virgins. They find them a challenge.
女孩子喜欢处男。他们觉得那是挑战。
- You told her I was gay! - It's a bigger challenge.
-你告诉她我是同性恋! -这是更大的挑战。
Keep your shirt on, buddy, you're doing great.
别激动,伙伴,你的表现很棒
Excuse me. I see a sweet young thing whose sarong needs adjusting.
不好意思了,我看到某个可爱的年轻女子的裙子需要调整下
Get out of my life.
从我生活中滚出去。
Excuse me, I'd like to get some punch.
打搅了,我想要点五味酒
Please, allow me.
请让我给你弄
- Thank you. - You're very welcome.
-谢谢 -你太客气了。
She's got lovely skin, and so much of it.
她的肌肤很可爱
She happens to be an excellent judge in quality shirt wear.
她是个天生的衣架子
She should try wearing one, sometime.
有时间,她应该试着穿一件
- Would you like a cup for Justin? - Jason. -Jason.
-要给贾斯汀一杯吗?
- Whatever. He probably eats paste. - Justin's twice the man you'll ever be.
-管它什么。也许他只吃酱 -贾斯汀比你更像个男人
Jason.
杰森
- He's loyal, he's trustworthy-- - Housebroken?
-他忠实、可信赖-- -有礼貌?
Do you know this person?
你认识他?
Not really.
不算认识
- Would you like a drink? - No, thank you.
-要喝点吗? -不了,谢谢你
Jason, let's go to bed.
杰森, 我们去上床
Careful, she hogs all the blankets.
小心,她把所有的毯子都卷走
- You snore. - Not tonight, I won't.
-你打鼾 -今天晚上我不会。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
让你等真不好意思
How would you like to go up to Lance's room for a drink?
要不要去Lance房间喝一杯?
All right.
好啊
Let's go.
我们去吧。
Good night.
晚安
- He doesn't even know that girl! - How do you know that guy?
-他甚至不认识那个女的 -你怎么认识那个男的的?
It was all set up by his friend.
都是他朋友安排的
He thinks love is something you order on the phone, like a pizza!
他认为爱情就是电话里 订购的一样,就像比萨!
- How do you know he snores? - He thinks he knows all about stars.
-你怎么知道他打鼾的? -他以为他对星星的事无所不知。
He doesn't know Cassiopeia's the mother of Andromeda.
他不知道仙后座是仙女座的母亲
- How's he know you hog the blankets? - The crap he eats...
-他怎么知道你要卷毯子? -他吃的废物......
cheese balls and beer for breakfast!
早饭吃奶酪球和啤酒!
How do you know what he eats for breakfast?
你怎么知道他早饭吃什么?
Come on in.
进来吧
Want to sit down?
坐下吗?
- Do you want me to? - Why don't you sit down?
-你希望我坐下吗? -怎么不坐呢?
All right.
好的
- Do you want a drink? - Sure.
-想喝点吗? -当然
Great.
好极了
Thanks.
谢谢
That's strong.
这酒很强
Lance sure does drink a lot of beer.
Lance肯定喝很多啤酒
A lot of it's imported.
很多是进口的
- Are you all right? - I'm fine. Why, don't I look fine?
-你还好吗? -我很好。怎么,我看不起来不好?
- I don't know, it just seems like-- - I'm not.
-我不知道,只是看起来-- -我很好
- Is it that girl at the punch bowl? - No.
-是不是因为五味酒库的那个女孩? -不是。
It's nothing. Particularly not that girl at the punch bowl.
没什么的。尤其不是因为 五味酒库的那个女孩
Why didn't you tell me about him?
你为什么不告诉我关于他的事
Because he's not worth mentioning. He's a creep.
因为他不值得提。一个拍马屁的人
You made love to him, didn't you?
你跟他做爱了,是不是?
- Did you make love to him? - No.
-你跟他做爱了吗? -没有。
- Honest? - Honest.
-真的? -真的
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
I have to go to the library. I'm really behind.
我得去图书馆了。我已经被落下了
That's what I should've done. I didn't study all this week.
那是我早应该做的。 一整个星期我都没学习了。
Me, neither.
我也是。
Want some?
要吗?
Good morning, everybody.
大家早上好。
You're gonna have to talk to me sooner or later.
你早晚得跟我讲话的
- No, thank you. - All right. Here we go.
-不,谢谢。 -很好,我们开始上课
I've got a very pleasant surprise today. Comes from an unlikely source.
我今天有个愉快的惊喜。作者是不太可能的人
Walter Gibson.
沃尔特·吉布森
It is called The Sure Thing.
题目是无危险的事
"'lt could be tonight,' he thought...
他想道“可以在今晚,”......
"as he stood in the corner, pretending to have a good time.
“当他站在角落,假装玩得很愉快的时候
"He would meet her tonight.
“他今天晚上会见到她
"All his young life, he had dreamed of a girl like this.
“他这年轻的生命,都在期待着这种女孩
"5'6", silky hair...
“5尺6寸,丝绸般的头发......
"trim, nubile body...."
“苗条成熟的身体”
"Nubile," by the way, is spelled with a "u."
“成熟”,顺便提一下,拼写里应该有个“u”
"...nubile body that really knew how to move...
“......知道怎么走动的成熟的身体......
"and soft, deeply tanned skin.
“柔软、褐色的皮肤
"Now, as for personality traits, she needed only one.
“关于个性特点,她只有一个
"She had to love sex, and all the time.
“她喜欢一直做爱
"To arrive at this moment, he had traveled vast distances...
“为了这一刻,他走了很远的路......
"enduring many hardships:
“经受了很多艰苦
"abject poverty, starvation...
“一贫如洗、饥饿......
"show tunes, you name it.
“小调,一切你能想得出的
"From across the room he saw her. She was perfect.
“房间对面,他看到她了。她很完美
"He knew almost nothing about her, and she didn't know much more about him.
“他几乎一点都不了解她,她也不是很了解他
"It was exactly how it was supposed to be. He brought her to his room.
“这就是他所期待的。他把她带到房间里
"The lights were soft, the moment was right.
“光线很柔和,正是时候
"Then she leaned over and whispered in his ear:
“然后她侧过来,在他耳边低语:
"'Do you love me?'
“‘你爱我吗?’
"Thoughts raced through his mind. Did she really want him?
“他脑海里想到很多。她真的要他吗?
"What had he done to deserve this bounty?Does God exist?
“他做了什么值得这么大的赠礼? 上帝真的存在吗?
"Who invented liquid soap, and why?
“谁发明了液体肥皂,为什么?
"'Do you love me?' Staring into her eyes...
“‘你爱我吗?’盯着她的眼睛......
"he knew that she really needed to hear it.
“他知道她真的需要听清楚
"But for the first time in his life, he knew these were no longer just words.
“但是在他的生命里,第一次,他知道这些不再只是言语
"And if he said it, it would be a lie.
“如果他说的话,这将是个谎言
"'Do you love me?' she whispered.'Do you love me?'
“‘你爱我吗?’她低声问。‘你爱我吗?’”
"It would not be tonight.
“不会是今天晚上
"The answer was 'no."'
“答案是'不'”
He was a traitor!
他是个叛徒!
You blew it, man!
你搞砸了,伙计!
You didn't sleep with her?
你没跟她上床?
Still seeing Jason?
还跟杰森见面吗?
We broke up.
我们分手了
That's too bad.
那太糟了
You didn't sleep with her.
你没跟她上床。
She wasn't my type.
她不是我喜欢的类型
Just because you're near
就因为你在附近
the cold nights grow warmer
寒冷的夜晚变暖了
heaven's not so far away
天堂并不遥远
whisper in my ear
在我耳边低语
gentle is the darkness
黑暗是温柔的
keep your secrets here
保守你的秘密
girl, then dream on
女孩,那就做梦吧
then dream on
然后梦想
dreaming all the world's an actor
梦想成为一个演员
in your play
在你的戏里
it can all go your way
一切都可以按照你的方式进行
Dreaming all of this magnificence is yours
梦想所有这一切的辉煌是你的
it will never slip away
它永远不会溜走
slip away
悄悄溜走
Just because you're near
就因为你在我身边
nothing seems to matter
似乎没什么要紧的
just the softness of your hair
只是你柔软的头发
let it all in here
让一切都在这里
gentle is the darkness
黑暗是温柔的
filled with your perfume
充满了你的香水
girl, then dream on
女孩,继续做梦吧
then dream on
然后梦想
dreaming all the world's an actor
梦想成为一个演员
in your play
在你的戏里
it can all go your way
一切都可以按照你的方式进行
hey, dream on
嘿,梦想在
dreaming all of this magnificence is yours
梦想所有这一切的辉煌是你的
it will never slip away
它永远不会溜走
slip away.
悄悄溜走