奎迪 Creed

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 运动

导演: 瑞恩·库格勒

演员: 迈克尔·B·乔丹 / 西尔维斯特·史泰龙 / 泰莎·汤普森 / 菲利西亚·拉斯海德 / 安东尼·贝柳 / 伍德·哈里斯 / 安德烈·沃德 / 加布里埃尔·罗萨多 / 胡安·巴勃罗·维泽格 / 格拉汉姆


台词
翻译:新年可乐 压制:快乐可乐
或搜索微信公众号:可乐MK
打开微信扫左边二维码
新浪微博搜索:可乐MK46
电影美剧讨论群:475830851
加利福利亚-洛杉矶 1998年
Boys, let's go.
男孩们 快走
Come on, tighten up.
快点 跟紧点
Single file, gentlemen.
排成一行
Center of the hall.
走在走廊中央
Condition unit one!
单元1有状况
Condition unit one, copy that.
单元1有状况 收到
On the ground. Show me hands, let's go.
坐地上 举起双手 快
Hands!
双手
Code blue! Fight in progress!
蓝色代号 有人打架
Come on, let's fight, man! Let him go!
来嘛 让我们打啊 放开他吧
At least let me get my shoes.
起码让我穿回我的鞋啊
- Mary Anne. - Hello.
- 玛丽 安妮 - 你好
Thank you.
谢谢
Adonis got into a fight today...
阿多尼斯今天打架了...
...and he's in holding.
...而他被禁闭了
If you wanna see him, we're gonna have to go up there.
如果你想见他我们就要上去那里了
He's a good kid, he just...
他是个好孩子 他只是...
...fights.
...打架
All the time.
经常性
- Johnson? - Yeah.
- 约翰逊 - 是的
- Right this way. - Thanks.
- 这边 - 谢谢
Johnson, got a visitor.
约翰逊 有访客
Adonis.
阿多尼斯
Come on in.
进来吧
I'd like you to meet Mrs...
我想你见见...
Could we have a moment, please?
我们可以单独聊一下吗 拜托了
Sure.
当然
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面等
Why were you fighting?
为什么你打架
I'm not going to another group home.
我不会再去另一个儿童之家
I'm not from a group home.
我不是儿童之家的人
- You a social worker? - No.
- 你是社工 - 不
I am not a social worker.
我不是社工
Nigga said something about my ma so I beat his ass.
那死黑鬼说了些我妈妈的事所以我揍他
I'm sorry about your mother.
我对你母亲的事很遗憾
I know what it's like to lose someone.
我知道失去至亲是什么感觉
When your father died, I was angry for so long.
当你父亲死的时候我很生气
I hurt myself, pushed family away.
我伤害自己 不管家人
I don't have no father.
我没有父亲
- What did you say? - I said I don't have no father.
- 你说什么 - 我说我没有父亲
That's not true.
才不是
He passed before you were born, but you had a father.
他在你出生前离世了 但你是有父亲的
You knew him?
你认识他
He was my husband.
他曾经是我的丈夫
Adonis, I would like it very much...
阿多尼斯 我很乐意...
...if you would come and stay with me.
...你来跟我一起生活
Do you think you'd wanna do that?
你想这样吗
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
奎 迪
墨西哥 蒂华纳-2015年
- Hey, James. - Don, sit down.
- 詹姆士 - 多 坐吧
What you got there?
你拿着什么
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑 对吧
You get a promotion and you're quitting?
你要升职了而你要辞职
Look, this career just ain't for me.
听着 只是这职位不适合我
What are you gonna do?
你要去做什么
Hey, man, thanks for everything.
老兄 谢谢一直以来的照顾
Just wanna talk to you about my job.
只是想跟你谈谈我的工作
You see your new office?
你看到你的新办公室了
Yeah. But...
是的 但...
Well, what's it like?
那看起来怎么样
This is a big deal, this promotion.
这升职可是很难得的机会
Did they hire your assistant?
他们给你请了助理吗
- Thank you. - Very proud of you.
- 谢谢 - 真为你自豪
Take it to him. Take it to the body.
打他 打他的身体
There you go!
就这样
Make your time count, baby.
注意时间 宝贝
You know what's coming up.There you go.
你知道怎么应对 就这样
Check it out.
看看吧
- What you doing here, man? - 15 and 0,15 knockouts.
- 你来这里干什么 - 打了15场全胜
In Tijuana? No, bro.
在蒂华纳 不 兄弟
That's barroom brawling.
那是酒吧打架而已
Well, I'm all in anyway.
不管怎么样我都要打
So I figure we start out local, just to get our momentum going...
所以我觉得我们在外地开始只是取得我们的势头...
...then we can move wherever we wanna move.
...然后我们就可以去我们想去的地方
- "We"? - I was figuring...
- “我们” - 我是觉得...
Adonis, these boys come in here, this how they survive.
阿多尼斯 这些人来这里是为了生存
They gotta fight for life.
他们得为了生命而战斗
Kill or be killed. People die in there.
杀人或被杀 人死在那里
Your daddy died in the ring. This ain't no joke.
你爸爸死在擂台上 这不是开玩笑
I don't know him. Ain't got nothing to do with me.
我不认识他 跟我没任何关系
- Okay, you real tough now. - Yup.
- 好吧 你现在很厉害了 - 是的
Nah, I ain't training you.
不 我不会训练你的
You know I ain't training you. Nobody training you.
我不会训练你 没有人会训练你的
I'm gonna make sure about that.
我会确保没人训练你的
We making champs in the Delphi Gym!
我们准备在特尔斐拳击馆拿冠军
We not dancing! We not singing! We fighting!
我们不是在跳舞唱歌 我们在战斗
You struggle every day, you fight for something.
你每天都在奋斗 你是为了某些东西而战
You damn right!
你就对了
Hey, listen up!
听好了
Adonis.
阿多尼斯
These the keys to my 'Stang right here.
这些是我在这里的钥匙
Adonis, get out the ring!
阿多尼斯 从擂台下来
All you gotta do is land one clean head shot...
你所要做的是直接击中头部...
What I gotta put up for it?
我要它来干什么
Put up your hands. You a pro, right?
怕死吗 你是专业选手 对吧
No, no, no.
不...
You gonna get the shit knocked out of you.
你会被打到屁滚尿流的
You ain't gotta prove nothing to me.
你不需要跟我证明些什么
Better listen to your family, boy.
最好听你家人的话吧 孩子
Oh, my God.
我的天
At least put on your head gear.
起码戴上你的头盔啊
No head gear?
不戴头盔
It's good.
很好
Killer, right?
杀手 是吧
He a killer, right, Lil Duke?
他是个杀手 对吧 李 杜克
Where were you at when I was iin group homes?
当我在儿童之家时你在哪
You miss a meal? Nah!
你错过一顿饭了吗 不
Which one of your killers in here next?
这里哪个是你下一个杀手
You pick him! You pick who's next!
你选吧 你选谁是下一个
I'm next.
我来
Hey, I just need one round, bro.
我只需要一个回合 兄弟
All right, you wanna warm up?
好吧 你要热身吗
I don't need no warm-up. Get my stuff.
我不需要热身 拿我的东西来
I see you got your head gear on. Good job.
我看到你戴上你的头盔了 干得好
No.
Don't run.
别跑啊
Told you I'd win.I told you.
跟你说了我会赢的 我早跟你说了
I tried to tell you something, bro. You don't wanna listen.
我早跟你说了 你就是不听
You don't wanna listen.
你就是不想听
You wanna learn things the hard way, huh?
你就是想挨苦头 是吧
- How you doing? - Doing good.
- 最近怎么样了 - 很好
I just came home, I wanted to talk to you.
我只是回家想跟你谈谈
- Yeah? - I quit my job.
- 是吗 - 我辞职了
Where did you get this? Mexico?
你从哪里受的伤 墨西哥
It's not that bad.
不是很严重
"It's not that bad."
“不是很严重”
I ought to knock you out myself.
我应该亲自揍你的
You know how many times I had to carry your father up these stairs...
你知道有多少次我要扶你父亲上这楼梯...
...because he couldn't walk? - Yes.
...因为他走不动 - 知道
How many times I had to wipe his ass because he couldn't use his hands?
有多少次我帮他擦屁股因为双手都动不了
Is that what you want? No.
你是想那样吗 不
You want brain damage. Yeah, you do.
你想要脑损伤 你就是想
You want to be so brain-damaged, you can't form a sentence.
你想要很严重的脑损伤 你连说话都不能
I can get hurt doing anything.
我做任何事都有受伤的可能性的
Apollo didn't get hurt, got killed! People get killed!
阿波罗不是受伤 是被杀了 那些人是被杀
I didn't take you in for you to go backwards.
我收养你不是为了回到从前
You're better than this.
你值得拥有比这更好的
I'm leaving soon.
我很快就会走
I'm gonna be fighting full-time now.
我现在要做职业选手了
So I wanted to tell you face-to-face.
所以我想当面告诉你
You are your father's son...
你是你父亲的儿子...
...and you're part of him.
...你是他的一部分
But it doesn't mean you have to be him.
但不代表你一定要成为他那样
I'm gonna call you.
我会打电话给你的
Listen, you want to be in somebody's ring...
听着 你要上擂台...
...you don't have to call me.
...你就别打电话给我了
All right, smile!
好了 茄子
How you doing?
你好吗
This was taken from the 10th round of the first fight, right?
这是在首战的第10回合拍的 对吧
Good call.
没错
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
I heard about a third fight between you and Apollo...
我听说完场后你和阿波罗之间...
...behind closed doors.
...有一场第三战
That true?
是真的吗
How'd you hear about that?
你哪里听说的
Who won?
谁赢了
Its kind of a secret.What'd you say your name was?
这算是个秘密 你之前说你叫什么名
Donnie.
唐尼
The girl said you wanted to talk about something.
女孩说你想谈些事
Yeah, I want to talk to you about training me.
是的 我想跟你谈谈训练我的事
Training you.
训练你
I don't do that stuff no more.Sorry about that.
我不再训练人了 很抱歉
Listen, it's getting kind of late, kid. So I'm gonna dose up.
听着 现在很晚了 所以我要关门了
How good was he?
他有多厉害
Who? Apollo? Yeah, he was great.
谁 阿波罗 他很厉害
He's a perfect fighter. Ain't nobody ever better.
他是个完美的拳击手 没有人更甚
So how'd you beat him?
那么你是怎么打倒他的
Time beat him.
是时间打倒了他
Time takes everybody out, it's undefeated.
时间带走所有人 是无敌的
Anyway, I gotta lock up.
不管怎么样 我要关门了
When Mickey died, he came and talked to you, right?
当米奇死的时候他来跟你谈过 对吧
Talked you out of quitting?
叫你别放弃
Took you to L.A., trained you...
带你去洛杉矶 训练你...
...brought you back.
让你重新振作
- How do you know all this? - How do you think?
- 你怎么知道这些事的 - 你觉得呢
- What are you, like a cousin? - He's my father.
- 你是什么人 亲戚吗 - 他是我父亲
No, he isn't. I don't believe you.
不 才不是 我不相信你
Call Mary Anne.
打给玛丽 安妮啊
Mary Anne. His wife.
玛丽 安妮 他的妻子
The house number still works.
家庭电话没有变
Oh, that's right. You haven't talked to her since the funeral.
是哦 你自从葬礼后就没跟她谈过了
She said you gave a nice speech, though.
虽然她说你说了一段很好的演讲
Yeah.
是啊
Nice speech.
很好的演讲
I want you to train me.
我要你训练我
I need somebody solid and who else better to go to?
我需要一个可靠的人而还有哪个更好的
You at least owe me that.
这是你欠我的
I can tell the way you talk, you been to school.
我看你说话你是个文化人
So I figure you got some brains.
所以我以为你挺聪明的
Why would you want to pick a fighter's life...
为什么你要选择一个拳击手的人生...
...when you don't have to?
...而当你没这个必要
If Apollo was around, he would tell you that, too.
如果阿波罗还活着他也会这么跟你说
Well he ain't around.
但他不在了
I been fighting my whole life. I ain't got a choice.
我一生都在打拼 我没有选择
It's always about a choice.
这总是关于一个选择
I was in the ring.
我以前在擂台上
I saw how it went down. That fight should've been stopped.
我看到是什么下场 那场比赛应该停止的
I should have stopped it.
我应该阻止它
Maybe he wanted to go out like a fighter.
也许他想像一个拳击手的死去
Maybe, you did exactly what he wanted.
也许你做的完全是他所想的
I think he'd rather be here, talking with you.
我觉得他了宁愿在这里跟你聊天
There is a resemblance.
你们很相似
I'm usually here all the time...
我一般都在这里...
...so if you're ever in the neighborhood, come by...
...所以如果你在附近想过来...
...if you need something.
...如果你需要什么
I'll be at Mickey's Gym tomorrow.
我明天会在米奇的拳击馆
I don't go there.I haven't been there in a long time.
我不去那里的 我没去那里很久了
Since we're pretty much like family...
既然我们像家人一样...
who won the third fight?
第三场比赛谁赢了
He did.
他赢了
In boxing...
在拳击里...
...fighters' origins can endure as the most...
...拳击手的起点是...
...sacred element of their identity...
...他们形象最神圣的要素...
...shaping choices that can change their lives forever.
...一个选择可以永远改变他们的人生
"Pretty" Ricky Conlan is a faithful son of Liverpool, England...
“漂亮”瑞奇康兰是英格兰利物浦出身
...a place where people find hope...
...是一个人们在传说中的英雄...
...in the tales of their heroes.
...寻找希望的地方
But for the undefeated best pound-for-pound boxer in the world...
但对于世界上不败最强的同等级重量拳击手来讲...
...the future is filled with uncertainty...
...未来是充满不确定性的...
...with a seven-year prison sentence looming.
...随着一个监禁7年的判决逼近
I didn't plan on spending me prime years in a prison cell.
我不打算在监房里浪费我的全盛时期
I hate letting me family down.
我讨厌让我的家人失望
Now what could be his final bout awaits him at home...
现在在家等着他的最后比赛会是什么...
...in one of his city's most hallowed sporting temples.
...在他城市里其中一座最神圣的体育馆
Here, he'll welcome an opponent who's also never been beaten...
这里 他会迎接一位同样从没被击败过的对手...
...and who's boxed his way from California streets...
...一个以他的方式从加利福利亚街头...
...to American stardom.
...打到成为美国巨星
Fighting out of the famed Delphi Boxing Academy...
从著名的特尔斐拳击学院出来...
...with a trainer whose father guided icons of the past...
...有一个被过去偶像的父亲指导的教练...
...Danny "Stuntman" Wheeler believes he's the sport's future.
...丹尼“特技演员” 惠勒相信他是这项运动的未来
Conlan's going away for a long time. Now it's my turn.
康兰要离开很久 现在轮到我了
I've never lost.
我从来没输过
I've never even been knocked down, and that's not gonna change.
我甚至从来没被击倒过而这也不会改变
A champion in a dark and extraordinary predicament.
一个在黑暗和非凡窘况中的冠军
A challenger uninterested in a hero's send-off.
一个对英雄送别很冷漠的挑战者
This is 24/7. Conlan/Wheeler.
这是7月24日 康兰和惠勒大战
Kick this dude ass.
揍死这家伙
No respect, man.
一点也不尊重人
I'm Donnie.
我是唐尼
Yeah?
干嘛
And I just moved in upstairs.
我刚搬到楼上
Okay. What do you want, Donnie? It's late.
好吧 你想干什么 唐尼 很晚了
I can hear your music.
我听到你的音乐
Yeah? I didn't know it was that loud.
是吗 我不知道那么大声
Well, it is, all right? I gotta wake up early and work out.
是很大声 好吧 我要早起出去
Got you.
知道了
You gotta wake up early and do your jawns.
你要早起健身
Keep your body tight.
保持你的身材
I'll turn my music down. You won't hear a peep.
我会把音乐调小声 你不会听到的
Thanks...
谢谢...
Snap it back!
接回去
Breathe, Leo, breathe.
呼吸 利奥 呼吸
Good boy.
好样的
- Can I help you? - Looking to sign up.
- 有什么帮到你 - 想报名
- Where you from? - L.A.
- 你从哪里来的 - 洛杉矶
Hollywood!
好莱坞
Which gym? I know all those guys.
哪间拳击馆的 我认识全部同行
Don't have one. I'm more self-taught.
没加入过 我是自学成才的
Self-taught?
自学成才
You know Balboa?
你认识巴尔博亚
Yes, we grew up together.
是的 我们一起长大的
Most members just work themselves out.
大多数会员只是自己训练
For an extra $20 a month, I can give you drills, check in on you when I can.
一个月额外给20美元我可以给你操练 当我有空指导你
Yeah, that works.
可以
Double jab.
双刺拳
Move your head, babe.
移动你的头
Boxing fans have been waiting years...
拳击粉丝们已经等了很多年...
...for the Superfight between "Pretty" Ricky Conlan and Danny Wheeler.
...“漂亮”瑞奇 康兰和丹尼 惠勒之间的超级大战
But we guess the fighters couldn't wait another 24 hours.
但我们想他们等不及再来的24小时了
Conlan punched Wheeler after words were exchanged during the face-off.
在记者会后康兰给了惠勒一拳
Wheeler suffered a broken jaw...
惠勒下巴受伤...
...and has already announced plans to sue Conlan and the WBC.
...而且宣布计划起诉康兰和世界拳击理事会
Hey, Unc!
大叔
Unc!
大叔
How you doing?
你好吗
Did you call me "Unc"?
你刚叫我“大叔”吗
Yeah, it was either that or O.G.
是的 或O.G
What's an "O.G."?
什么是“O.G”
Old-ass gangster.
老家伙
"Unc" is good.
“大叔”就好了
- I can do that. - It's all good.
- 我可以搬 - 没关系
So why'd you come by? You hungry?
那么你为什么过来 你饿了吗
No, I just wrapped up at the gym. Figured I'd stop by.
不 我刚练完拳 想过来看看
Okay.
好吧
- Can I ask you a question. - Sure. I can do all this.
- 可以问你个问题 - 当然 这些我都可以搬
What are some drills I can do to get my hand speed up?
我可以做些什么训练来提高我的手速
Some guys up there, I bet they can help you.
那里的有些人我想他们可以帮到你
There's a guy there named Pete. He's a pretty good trainer.
哪里有个叫彼得的家伙 他是个不错的教练
Yeah, but he's with his fighter most of the time.
但他大部分时间都跟他的拳手一起
I mostly just train myself.
我基本上只是自己训练
They know you're a Creed?
他们知道你是奎迪的后代吗
I don't go by that. I'm trying to make it on my own.
我不用那一套 我要自己打出名堂
Name's Johnson.
约翰逊的大名
- Who's Johnson? - Mom's name.
- 谁是约翰逊 - 我妈的名字
Plus, just makes life easier.
另外让生活更轻松
Plus, if you train me...
再加上 如果你训练我...
...nobody around knows me. We could fly under the radar.
...周围没人认识我 我们可以秘密进行
- They'd never know. - Yeah.
- 他们永远都不会知道 - 好吧
I told you before...
我之前就跟你说了...
I just don't wanna do it, kid.
我只是不想做 孩子
Tha's cool, but maybe you could just give me some drills.
没关系 但也许你可以给我些训练
- Drills? - Yeah, things I could do on my own.
- 训练 - 是的 一些我可以自己做的训练
You don't stop, do you? You're like a woodpecker.
你就是不罢休 是吧 你就像一只啄木鸟
My God.
天啊
All right. I got a few.
好吧 我有些训练
- But that's it. Okay? - Of course.
- 但到此为止 好吧 - 没问题
Five rounds of jumping rope.
跳绳5个回合
Three rounds on each of the bags...
每个沙包打3回合...
When you get to the heavy bag...
当你打重的沙包...
...just don't keep throwing your hands because you can hurt them.
...不要只顾着挥动你的双手 因为你会受伤的
It's also about using your legs, all right?
同时也要用你的双脚 好吧
And then five rounds of...
然后5个回合...
...shadow...
...拳击...
O-W.
土下面山
- There's a "W". Boxing. - Boxing, yeah.
- 有一个“山” 训练 - 训练 对
And that's it.
就这样
- All right? - Yeah.
- 好了吗 - 好的
Okay, here you go.
好了 给你
That is perfect.
这太好了
Good luck with that.
祝你幸运
All right, got it. Hold that real quick.
拍好了 先拿着
All right, man.
再见了
Wait, don't you want this?
等等 你不要这个吗
I got it right here.
我这里有了
What if you lose that thing or it breaks?
万一你丢了那玩意或它坏了
It's already up in the cloud.
已经传上云端了
What cloud? What cloud?
什么云
Hey, Ma, it's me.
妈妈 是我
I was just calling to let you know I'm doing good...
我只是打来让你知道我很好...
...and I got an apartment.
...而且我租了公寓
It ain't much but I'm trying to make it into something.
这没什么但我会让它变得更好
I miss you.
我很想念你
I wanna hear from you...
我想听你的近况...
...so call me back when you get a chance. All right.
...所以你有空就回我电话吧 就这样
What, it's too loud?
干嘛 很吵吗
No, I just heard you down here working.
不 我只是听到你在这下面工作
Figured you'd wanna take a break.
看看你想不想休息一下
Maybe get some food?
也许吃点东西
- Where you from, Donnie? - I'm from L.A.
- 你是从里来的 唐尼 - 我从洛杉矶来的
So is this how y'all ask females out in L.A.?
所以你在洛杉矶是这样跟女性搭讪的
Just wanted to know if you were hungry.
只是看看你肚子饿不饿
- Not a date. - Right.
- 不是约会 - 好吧
You know what? It's all good.
随便吧 没关系
It's okay.
没关系
Hey, yo.
等等
I am hungry.
我饿了
I only have an hour. Do you know where you wanna go?
我只有一个小时 你知道你想去哪吗
I was hoping you could tell me. You're from Philly, right?
我是想你告诉我的 你是费城的人 对吧
Okay.
好吧
Good luck, man.
祝你幸运
- So where are we? - North Philly.
- 那么我们在哪 - 费城北部
So this is Max's.
那么这是麦斯
Hey, superstar! What's going on?
巨星 最近好吗
I'm well, thanks. How you doing?
我很好 谢谢 你好吗
- You looking wonderful as always. - Thank you.
- 你总是一如既往的漂亮 - 谢谢
How you doing there, my friend?
那里的朋友 你好吗
This my neighbor and he's a West Coast boy.
这是我的邻居和他是个西海岸人
Ain't never had a steak before.
以前从没吃过碎牛肉
Listen, I'm gonna treat him like he was my neighbor.
听着 我会对待你像他是我的邻居一样
That's how good we gonna take care of you.
这就是我们对你有多好
- You like pickles? - Nah.
- 你要腌菜吗 - 不
Okay, mayonnaise.
好的 蛋黄酱
Put some peppers on that jawn, both kinds.
加点辣椒 各种都要
Ketchup, extra cheese.
番茄酱 加倍奶酪
- How much I owe you? - $9.95.
- 多少钱 - 9.95美元
No, let me get these.
不 让我给吧
That's cool. I asked you out, right?
没关系 是我叫你出来的 对吧
You said it wasn't a date, though.
但你说这不是约会
It's not.
这不是
- Where we eating at? - Right there.
- 我们在哪里吃 - 里面
So I heard you back there, "jawn" this, "jawn" that.
那么我在那里听你说这“玩意” 那“玩意”
- What's a "jawn"? - It's a noun.
- 什么是“玩意” - 这是个名词
See, these is jawns.
看 这些是玩意
This is a jawn.
这是一个玩意
This restaurant we're sitting in is a jawn. You're a jawn.
我们坐的这餐厅是一间玩意 你是一个玩意
You got a jawn?
你有玩意吗
- Like, a dude? - No.
- 就是男朋友 - 没有
I got too much going on right now.
我现在有太多事情了
- Shows and stuff? - Yeah.
- 演出什么的 - 是的
I'm opening Electric Factory next month.
我下个月要去电厂音乐会
- What's that? - It's a big venue out here.
- 那是什么 - 是这里很大的一个馆
A lot of people got their start. Jill, Legend, the Roots.
很多人都是从那开始的 吉尔 传奇乐队 根乐队
That's wassup.
不赖啊
Can I ask you something personal?
我可以问你些私人的问题吗
I got progressive hearing loss.
我有慢性听力受损
Just started wearing these this past year.
我去年开始戴这些
But I only need them in places with a lot of background noise.
但我只会在很嘈杂的地方需要他们
For now.
目前
So it's progressive, so eventually...
这是慢性的 所以最后...
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
没错
I'm just getting ready for it.
我只是在给它做准备
Like I'm getting used to these, I'm learning sign language and stuff.
就像习惯这些 我在学手语什么的
But I really can only remember bad words.
但我真的只能记住粗口
Ones that aren't that useful like...
一些没什么用的 就像...
The fuck's that?
这是什么
You cant tell? This is the bull, the horns, this is...
你看不出来吗 这是瞎 目字 这是...
Yeah, this is bullshit.
对 这是瞎扯
That's your favorite?
这是你最爱说的话
You don't really seem like a boxer to me.
我看你不太像个拳手
You're in shape and all but...
你身材很好还有很多像 但...
I don't know. Aren't most boxers like...
我也说不清 不像大部分拳手...
- Like what? - Like street.
- 像什么 - 像小混混
I'm not saying you're a square or anything...
我不是说你是个正直的人什么的...
...but I'm just curious, what made you wanna fight?
...但我只是很好奇是什么让你想打拳击
My pop was a fighter.
我老爸是一个拳手
Right. That makes sense.
好吧 这说得过去
Did he fight pro?
他是职业拳手吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Does he train you?
他训练你吗
My pop died before I was born.
我老爸在我出生前就死了
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这我很遗憾
So what made you wanna sing?
那么是什么让你想唱歌
It makes me feel alive.
这让我感到有活力
Where's your next show?
你下一场演出在哪
That place that you saw me at, Johnny Brenda's.
你看到我的那个地方 约翰尼 布伦达
I got a residency there so we're back on Friday.
我在那驻场 所以我们周五演出
Can I roll with you?
我可以来吗
I wanna show up, you know. Show some love.
我想来 支持下你
Let me think on it.
我考虑下吧
Okay.
好吧
Here we go, Paulie.
来了 保利
Happy birthday, my friend.
生日快乐 老朋友
I didn't forget ya.
我没忘记你
Your favorite.
你的最爱
Miss ya, pal.
想你了 兄弟
Yo, Adrian, my darling.
艾德里安 我亲爱的
The best of the best.
精英中的精英
I'll tell you, Adrian, God.
我跟你说 艾德里安 天啊
It's getting harder to walk up this hill. What does that mean?
走上来这小山是越来越难了 这意味着什么
Anyway, it's a good day today. It's a good day, got no problems.
不管则么样今天是个好日子 没烦恼的好日子
Bills are paid.
账单都付清了
Only thing is, it's tough to sleep at night sometimes. My back.
唯一的是有时候晚上很难睡觉 我的背
No matter what you do, it catches up to you.
不管你怎么做都一样痛
Anyway, shall we see what's new in the world today?
不管怎么样我们看看今天世界有什么新闻吧
- Hey, Rocky! - Hey, how you doing?
- 洛奇 - 你好吗
- Good to see you. - How you doing?
- 很高兴见到你 - 你好吗
Hey, Rock! Long time no see, brother.
洛奇 很久没见了 兄弟
- Still here? Good to see you. - Yeah.
- 还在这啊 很高兴见到你 - 好
- Hey, the Italian Stallion's back. - How you doing?
- 意大利种马回来了 - 你好吗
- It's like a party here with everyone. - Yeah, right.
- 大家像这在里开派对啊 - 是的
- Welcome back, man. It's been a while. - Yeah, thank you very much.
- 欢迎回来 很长一段时间了 - 是啊 非常感谢你
- How do you feel? - Good.
- 感觉怎么样 - 很好
- What, are you making a comeback? - No.
- 什么 你要复出吗 - 不
- Hey, champ. - Hey, Pete. What's up?
- 冠军 - 彼得 怎么了
- Didn't know you were coming by. - I didn't either.
- 不知道你要过来啊 - 我也不知道
I was just in the neighborhood. You've done nice here.
我只是刚好在附近 你这里干得不错啊
Place is looking good, new paint and everything.
地方看起来不错 新装修一切都是新的
- Very good, very nice. - I do what I can.
- 非常好 非常漂亮 - 我尽我所能了
- Remember my son, Leo? - Of course I do.
- 还记得我的儿子利奥吗 - 当然
A lot bigger since you last seen him.
自从你上次见他后大个头很多了
- Yeah, very big. - Rocky...
- 没错 非常大 - 洛奇...
he's 17 and 0.
他赢了17次0败
Things are really opening up for us.
我们真的很顺利
Leo!
利奥
Rocky, option's still open if you wanna get involved.
洛奇 如果你想加入还是可以的
Little training, little motivation.
做点小培训 来点激情
- Let me think about it. - Sure, sure.
- 让我考虑下吧 - 当然
- How you doing, kid? - It's an honor to meet you, champ.
- 你好吗 孩子 - 很荣幸见到你 冠军
Nice to meet you, too. 17 and 0, very good.
也很高兴见到你 赢17次0败 非常好
Yeah, I was supposed to fight under Ricky Conlan's card...
我本来应该跟瑞奇 康兰打的...
- but it got cancelled. - Hey, Unc!
- 但被取消了 - 大叔
Unc.
大叔
- He talking to you? - Yeah. I think so Yeah.
- 他在叫你吗 - 我想是吧
- You made it. - Yeah.
- 你来了啊 - 是的
Just walked by. Here I am.
只是顺路过来
- How you know Hollywood? - We met at the restaurant.
- 你怎么认识好莱坞的 - 我们在餐厅认识的
That's it.
正是
Okay, Rock. Okay.
好吧 洛奇 好吧
You need anything, you let me know.
你需要什么就叫我
- Okay. Good luck, kid. Seriously. - Thanks.
- 好的 衷心的祝你幸运 孩子 - 谢谢
17 and 0. Kid's got a future.Tough.
17赢0败 这孩子很有前途 很彪悍
Can I talk to you a minute?
我可以跟你谈谈吗
I don't even know what I'm doing here
我不知道我来这里干什么
because I got other plans for my life...
因为我的生活有其他打算...
and this wasn't part of it.
而这不是那的一部分
Your father was special.
你父亲很特别
Tell you the truth,I don't know if you're special.
跟你说实话 我不知道你特不特别
Only you gonna know that when the time is right.
只有在时机成熟你才会知道
It ain't gonna come overnight.
这不会在一夜之间达成
You're gonna take a beating, you're gonna take this...
你要不断的打 你要做这些训练...
you're gonna get knocked down, you're gonna get up...
你会被击倒 你要爬起来...
and you're gonna see if you got the right thing.
然后如果你做对了你就会明白
But, you gotta work hard.
但你必须努力
I swear to God, if you're not gonna do it, I'm out.
我向天发誓 如果你不努力我就不干了
Every punch I've ever thrown has been on my own.
我击出的每一拳都是靠我自己的
Nobody showed me how to do this.
没有人教我该怎么做
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Come on. Let's do this.
来吧 我们开始吧
Step into my office.
到我的办公室
You serious?
你认真的吗
I am serious. This is old school.
我认真的 这是老方法
You should be able to grab one of these birds.
你应该有能力抓到这些鸟的其中一只
- 30 seconds? - Yeah, in your dreams.
- 30秒内 - 没错 做梦吧
Come on! You call that fast?
快点 你这也叫快吗
No! Again.
不 再来
I thought you were fast.
我还以为你很快呢
Come here!
过来
Get them legs moving!
预测他们的动向
Little harder, little faster!
努力点 跑快点
Keep up the pace! Keep going!
跟上节奏 继续跑
Control your tempo then build slowly.
控制你的节奏然后慢慢加速
More.
快点
Build, build, build.
加速
Go!
That bell don't mean school's out, Donnie. Keep going.
这铃声不是说放学了 唐尼 继续跳
That bell means hell.
这铃声代表累死你
Just go get the chicken. It's not that big a deal.
快去抓那只鸡 这没多难
Come here! God damn it!
过来啊 该死的
Oh, my God!
我的天
That's pretty good. Chickens are slowing down.
这很好 鸡都跑累了
All right, Donnie, get into your stance.
好了 唐尼 摆好你的站姿
Make a small target, turn sideways. Okay.
做一个小目标 反向对着 好吧
You see this guy here staring back at you?
你看到这家伙凝视着你吗
Yeah.
是的
That's your toughest opponent.
这就是你最难对付的对手
Every time you get into the ring, that's who you're going against.
每次你上到擂台这就是你的对手
I believe that in boxing and I do believe that in life, okay?
在拳击里我是这样想而在生活里我也是这么想 好吧
Now throw a jab in the jaw.
现在往下巴来一击刺拳
All right, one to the gut.
好了 一击到肚子
Now, every time you punch this guy, what's he doing?
每次你对这家伙出拳 他会怎么做
- He's throwing one back at me. - That's right.
- 他会还我一击 - 没错
So either you block it, slip it or get out of the way. Go.
所以你要么格挡它或者避开它 开始
I'll leave you two alone for a while.
我让你们慢慢练了
Good luck.
加油
What's up? Is it cool?
怎么了 进来没问题
Yes.
可以
Smells good in here.
这里挺香啊
I don't even know what fighters drink. Do you drink tea?
我不知道拳手喝什么的 你喝茶吗
Yeah, tea's good. Thank you.
茶很好 谢谢
Yeah.
没问题
- So this is the house. - This is it.
- 那么这就是你的家 - 就这样
What you working on?
你在做什么
This your boy Donnie From L.A. to Philly
这是你们从洛杉矶到费城的唐尼
Philly, the home of the cheesesteaks
费城 奶酪碎牛肉的发源地
Oh, I want a cheesesteak
我想来个奶酪碎牛肉
I'm so hungry Hungry for the title
我很饥饿 这歌就叫饥饿
I'll settle for a cheesecake
我会吃个芝士蛋糕
Cheesecake, the cake that you make The cake that you got
芝士蛋糕 你做的蛋糕 你有的蛋糕
- Where the beat go? - Sorry.
- 伴奏呢 - 抱歉
Hey, check you out.
你听听
1 2 3 One, two, three.
I like that. Very good.
不错 非常好
Keep that balance going. Way to go.
保持协调 继续
Donnie, get up. You gotta keep moving.
唐尼 起来 你得继续
It's tough but you gotta do it. You get a "B" in tough.
这很困难但你得继续 你还不够彪悍
Kid's looking good, champ!
这孩子状态不错啊 冠军
Yeah, he's getting there.
对 他越来越好了
Hey, Hollywood, what do you weigh right now?
好莱坞 你现在多重
I don't know, probably like 180.
我不知道 大概180磅吧
Why?
干嘛
Get down to a buck 75, we'll make something happen, if you're interested.
如果你有兴趣 降到175磅我们来场比赛
- Hell yeah, I'm interested. - No.
- 求之不得 我有兴趣 - 不
I do the talking, okay? You do the fighting.
我负责说话 好吧 你负责打
175? That's your boy's weight.
175磅 这是你儿子的体重
How you doing, Leo?
你好吗 利奥
- What's up, Rock? - Yeah.
- 怎么样 洛奇 - 好
He could use a fight to keep warm.
他可以用一场比赛来保持知名度
- Warm? - I'm not gonna lie to you.
- 知名度 - 我不打算骗你
People will come out to see you in the corner again, champ.
人们会愿意来看你再出现在比赛 冠军
We'll make it like the old days. Get the whole city there.
我们会搞得像以前一样 全城都聚集在那
Make a few bucks for everybody.
给大家赚点钱
No, I understand that.
不 我很明白
But I'm just getting used to this kid right now,
但我现在才刚开始训练这孩子
and he's getting better every day...
而他是越来越好...
but he's gonna take a while.
但他还要练一段时间
He's hungry.
他很饥饿了
You gotta feed him every now and again. You know that.
你得满足他 你知道的
Thanks. I appreciate it, chef. We'll be okay. Thanks.
谢谢 我很感谢 大师傅 我们没关系的
- Think about it. - I'll think about it.
- 考虑下吧 - 我会考虑的
Rock, what we training for?
洛奇 我们训练为的是什么
Yeah, what are we training for?
我们训练为的是什么
We're training to win, not get killed. You're not ready yet.
我们训练是为了赢 不被杀 你还没准备好
I can lose five pounds. I can lose five pounds like that.
我可以减5磅 我可以就这样减5磅
It's nothing, It's easy.
这没什么 很容易
Hit the bag.
打沙包
Come on.
打吧
This kid's like a tough Philadelphia fighter.
这孩子就像一个彪悍的费城斗士
I ain't never even seen you battle before.
我以前从没见过你比赛
Yeah, but I've watching him, and I'm pretty sure he'd catch my fade.
但我一直有看他 而我很相信他跟不上我的滑板鞋
- What's a fade? - I could take him out.
- 什么是滑板鞋 - 我可以打倒他
- Okay. - All right, listen.
- 好吧 - 好了 听着
Let me make you an offer you can't refuse.
我给你提个你无法拒绝的提议吧
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
No, I'm serious, man. Look, we take the match.
不 我认真的 这样 我们接受比赛
Right.
I got six weeks to get in shape. Six weeks, I'll do whatever it takes.
我有6周时间训练 6周里我愿意付出任何代价
At the end of the six weeks, you don't think it's right, call it off.
在6周后你觉得不行 就取消
Really?
真的吗
This is what I'm here for, all right? I'll go 24/7 with this shit.
这就是我来这的目的 对吗 我会全天候为了这目标
Matter of fact, we can go get my stuff right now.
事实上我们现在可以去拿我的东西
- For what? - So I can move into your spot.
- 拿东西干嘛 - 那么我可以搬进你的家啊
Start training camp. Old school, remember?
开始训练营 老方法 还记得吗
No, no one's been in my house in a long time...
不 很久没有人来过我家住了...
and I don't think you'd be comfortable there.
而且我觉得你在那里会很不舒服
What, you walk around naked?
什么 你裸体满屋跑吗
No.
没有
We're good then.
那就没问题了
You better not walk around naked either.
你最好也别裸体满屋跑
That's for sure.
不然你就死定了
- Last one? - Yeah, that's all of it.
- 最后一件 - 对 这是全部行李了
You're moving?
你要搬走
Yeah, today's been crazy. I didn't get a chance to tell you...
对 今天太疯狂了 我还没来得及告诉你...
but I'm gonna be living with my uncle for a while,
但我要去跟我叔叔住一段时间...
training for the next fight.
为了接下来的比赛训练
That's your uncle?
那是你的叔叔
He's white.
他是白人啊
Yeah, a long time.
远亲
He's gonna be staying with me, and when we ain't training...
他会跟我住 当我们没有训练...
you're welcome to come on over.
很欢迎你过来
Cool, thank you. I'ts nice to meet you.
很好 谢谢 很高兴认识你
Why you giving me that look?
为什么你这样看着我
When were you gonna tell me that your uncle's Rocky Balboa?
你什么时候会告诉我你叔叔是洛奇 巴尔博亚
I'm gonna call you.
我会打电话给你的
All right, I'm not gonna hold my breath.
好吧 我可不会等你电话的
That Bianca girl looks kind of nice.
这个比安卡女孩看起来不错啊
You like her?
你喜欢她
Yeah, she cool. What, this one?
她很不错 这间吗
Yeah.
没错
Women weaken legs. You know what I mean?
女人会令你腿软 你知道我什么意思吗
My legs work just fine. Whose room was this?
我的脚没事 这曾经是谁的房间
- It's Paulie's room. - Paulie.
- 是保利的房间 - 保利
Paulie was my best friend even though he wasn't so friendly.
保利是我最好的朋友 虽然他不是很友好
What happened to him?
他怎么了
- Passed away. - I'm sorry.
- 去世了 - 我很抱歉
Kind of a mess. We'll straighten it up later.
有点乱 我们会整理到很晚
It'll be comfortable.
这会挺舒服的
Oh, man, this is a dope pic! That's your boy?
这是张旧照片 这是你儿子
Yeah, that's my kid, Robert.
这是我的孩子 罗伯特
- Did you train him, too? - I tried...
- 你也训练他 - 我试过...
but he just didn't like fighting, didn't take to it.
但他就是不喜欢拳击 学不好
He still around here?
他还在城里吗
No, he moved to a place called Vancouver with his girlfriend.
不 他跟他女朋友搬到一个叫温哥华的地方
I think they're having a grand old time up there...
我想他们在那过得很不错...
and I hear from him now and then...
我现在有听到他的消息了...
but it was tough for him to live in Philadelphia.
但以前他住在费城挺艰难的
Me and all that stuff... Rocky's son.
我还有所有的事...洛奇之子
He's happy. I'm happy for him.
他很开心 我为他感到很高兴
Why don't you unpack, all right? Make yourself comfortable.
要不你收拾行李吧 当自己家就好了
And I'm gonna go to the restaurant and I'll be back.
而我会去餐厅 我晚上回来
Then we start first thing in the morning, all right?
然后我们早上开始训练 好吧
You got it.
没问题
All right, Paulie!
好吧 保利
Baby love you.
宝贝爱你哟
Hey, it' s time to train. This is how you start.
是时候训练了 这就是你如何开始
Get your engine going.
让你充满活力
I'm gonna take you to this place called
我要带你去的这个地方叫
the Front Street Gym up in North Philly.
前街拳馆 在费城北部
- It's pretty good. - Okay.
- 那很不错 - 好吧
You're gonna train there,
你会在那里训练
because I don't want you to train in the same place...
因为我不想你在对手...
as the guy that you're gonna be fighting, right?
同样的地方训练
Yeah, that makes sense.
这有道理
Don, don't get in. I want you to run alongside.
唐 别上车 我要你跟车跑
- I'm kinda antique, right? - Yeah.
- 我有点老古董 对吧 - 没错
So I'll drive and you try to keep up.
那么我开车你尽量跟紧
- How close is it? - It's close enough.
- 那有多近 - 够近的了
All right.
好吧
Hey, wait! Let me warm up real quick.
等等 让我先热身
You made it. Hey.
你做到了
I tought you said it was close.
我以为你说很近啊
Not that close. This is Frankford. Tough place.
没那么近 这里是弗兰克福 强者之地
You wanna be a Philly fighter, is the place to go.
你要成为费城斗士 这就是该去的地方
Philly fighters, I think they're the toughest guys in the world.
费城斗士 我认为他们是世界上最彪悍的人
In a lot of ways. Maybe it's in the water, I don't know...
在很多方面 也许是在水里 我也说不清...
but great place though.
但是个好地方
- What's up with all these bikes? - It's a Philly thing.
- 怎么那么多摩托车 - 这是费城特色
These guys are popping wheelies and making noise,
这些家伙玩特技和制造噪音
going up and down the street.
在街上跑来跑去
Do you ride?
你骑摩托吗
No. I had a Harley once but I fell off, so I decided to use my feet.
不 我有过一台哈雷但我摔下来了 所以我决定坐11路
Now, this kid, Sporino, he got something special.
这孩子 斯皮诺 他有些特别
He's no pushover, so you're gonna have to work, you know what I mean?
他没那么简单打倒所以你要下点功夫 明白我意思吗
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
- Not bad? - Not bad at all.
- 不错吧 - 很不错
Yeah. This'll get the job done. Really will.
这里会训练得很好的 非常好的
Look at these guys!
看看这些家伙
Hey! The gang's all here!
这帮人都在这
Donnie, look at this. This is a crew if I ever saw one.
唐尼 看看这 如果我没见过还以为这是水手呢
- Hey, Padman. Good to see you. - Hey, champ. How you doing, bro?
- 将军 很高兴见到你 - 冠军 你好吗 兄弟
This guy is so good with the mitts, he's gonna teach you a lot of stuff.
这家伙精通拳击手套 让会教你很多东西的
He's got a lot of knowledge.
他有很多知识
And Stitch, best cut man in Philadelphia.
而史迪奇 在费城里最好的伤口处理员
Hope we don't need him.
希望我们不需要他吧
- What's going on? - Welcome to Philly, brother.
- 你好吗 - 欢迎到费城 兄弟
- Pleasure. - Glad to work wit you.
- 很荣幸 - 很高兴跟你一起训练
And over here is Elvis Grant. He makes the best gloves in the world.
而这里的是埃尔维斯 格兰特 他做出世界上最好的手套
And as my present to you, starting out on the right foot...
而作为我给你的礼物 先从右脚开始...
- Nice to meet you, man. - Nice to meet you too.
- 很高兴认识你 - 也很高兴认识你
He's gonna make you a pair of gloves so what your hands don't get so bad...
他会给你做一套手套让你的手不受那么多伤害...
- What? Is that coffee I smell in there? - Yeah, that's coffee.
- 什么 我闻到到的是咖啡吗 - 没错 是咖啡
All right, you guys get to know each other.
好了 你们互相认识下一吧
- Amir. - All right, Unc.
- 阿米尔 - 好的 大叔
- Come here. - Man, I could use some coffee.
- 过来 - 我要喝点咖啡才行
Let me introduce you to my son.
让我向你介绍我的儿子
This is my son, Amir. That's the one you're gonna be sparring with.
这是我的儿子 阿米尔 他将是你的练习对象
- Amir. - What's up? Donnie.
- 阿米尔 - 你好 唐尼
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Right hand fast.
右手快点
Let it go, let it go.
来呀 来呀
Push off that back foot.
后腿撑着
Come on, Donnie, a little quicker.
快点 唐尼 再快点
Come on, Donnie. Back it up. No, just like he's doing. Yeah.
唐尼 继续啊 不 学他做得那样
- I can't pivot fast enough. - Yeah, just turn it.
- 我还不够快 - 就这样
That's your power.
这是你的力量
Fast, pop it fast.
要快 出拳要快
I'm popping as fast as I can.
我尽我能力的快了
I'm trying to push off my back foot like you told me.
我尽量像你跟我说那样后退撑着
Hey, Donnie. Come here.
唐尼 过来
I came out hew to work with you, though.
但我来是跟你学的
This is how I work, okay? There's some things I can't do.
我就是这样教的 好吗 有些事我做不了
I can't do this anymore. I can never hold the pads like that.
我做不了体力活了 我不能再像这样拿着垫子
But I'm looking at you. I m working with you.
但我看着你 我是在教你
I'm working with this.
我用头脑来教
Lighten it up.
听好了
Am I still taking them real shots?
我跟他们说真打了吗
Slow it down. Hey, hey!
缓着点
That's it. Hey, hey, hey!
就这样
This easy work, Pop.
这很简单
Gotta keep moving. That's it.
必须保持移动 就这样
Time! Bell! Bell!
时间到 铃声
Taking real shots thought!
给点力啊
What you mean?
你什么意思
- Cut it out! - Take those gloves off right now!
- 到此为止 - 马上把手套脱了
- This my gym! - Take the glove off right now!
- 这是我的拳馆 - 把手套脱了
Take your soft ass back to L.A.! You ain't ready yet! This my gym!
你个渣渣滚回洛杉矶吧 你还是个垃圾 这是我的拳馆
Fuck this gym!
去你的拳馆
- Called a learning curve... - Ain't no way.
- 这是学习阶段... - 不行
Hey, hey, hey! You know what?
你知道吗
You can't learn anything when you're talking. That's a fact of life.
当你在说话你学不了任何东西 这是事实
As long as you're talking, you're not listening.
只要你在说话你就没有在听
Go apologize. You guys are on the same damn team, okay?
去道歉 你们是同一阵线的 好吗
- There you go. Good. - You good. It's okay.
- 这就对了 很好 - 你很好 没关系
All right. Now let's go to work!
好了 继续吧
Double jab. Yup.
双刺拳
Go ahead over the top.
上面
Right hook here. Over here.
右勾拳这里 在这里
One step at a time, one punch at a time...
一次一步 一次出一拳...
one round at a time.
这样重复
One step at a time, one punch at a time...
一次一步 一次出一拳...
one round at a time.Turn right.
这样重复 右转
Come on, let's go.
来吧 继续
Fast, pop it fast.
快点 出拳快点
Good.
很好
I want you to let it all out.
我要你全力以赴
Now right here.
这里
Everyone's ever disrespected you, see them.
曾经有人人尊重你 看着他们
Anything you ever wanted...
一切你曾经想要的...
go after it.
追寻它
Now's your time! Make a statement!
你是时候发威了 摆出架势
One step!
一步
One punch!
一拳
One round at a time!
一步一步来
There it is.
好了
You cheated!
你出猫
- Rock. - Hey, how you doing, Pete?
- 洛奇 - 你好吗 彼得
Something wrong?
有问题吗
Rock, I knew. I knew there was something with this kid.
洛奇 我知道 我知道这孩子有点猫腻
Rocky, I have been trying for years to get you to come work with us.
洛奇 我一直叫你回来跟我们一起做教练很多年
It's okay.
没关系
All of a sudden, this kid from Hollywood
突然间这从好莱坞来的孩子
gets you out of the shadows.
把你从阴影中拉了出来
No. No shadows.
不 没有阴影
I just didn't want to do nothing in the gym, that's all.
我只是不想再拳馆做事 仅此而已
Rocky, I made calls to L.A.
洛奇 我打了电话去洛杉矶
Kid's name is Adonis. Kid has Creed's blood.
这孩子叫阿多尼斯 是奎迪的后代
Now this fight just got big time.
现在这场拳击会变得史前轰动
I apologize.
我很抱歉
Do me a favor.Can we keep this between ourselves?
帮我个忙 我们可以保守这个秘密吗
- Come on. - No.
- 不是吧 - 不
I'm asking you as a favor.
我是在请求你帮忙
I want him to make a name on his own.
我想他闯出自己的名堂
Come on, Pete.
来嘛 彼得
Yeah. Secret's safe with me, Rock.
我会保守秘密的 洛奇
I appreciate it.
我很感谢
Keep going. You're looking good.
保持状态 你状态很好
Go on, get moving.
动起来
Hey. So how's everybody feeling tonight?
大家今晚感觉怎么样
I'm about to go over the ABC rules and the rules governed by the state.
我要说下美国广播公司的规则和州管理规则
No three knockdown rule. No standing eight-count.
没有三次击倒规则 没有站立数8下规则
A fighter cannot be saved by the bell.
拳手不能被铃声所救
What we mean by "no three knockdown rule"...
我们说的“没有三次击倒规则”是什么意思呢...
is basically whatever the referee sees fit for competition.
基本上就是裁判认为任何适合比赛
Unc, cut my gloves off.
大叔 脱掉我的手套
- What's wrong? - My gloves, just cut 'em off!
- 怎么了 - 我的手套 快把它脱了
I can't cut 'em off, you're ready to go fight.
我不能脱 你准备上场了
Are they too tight?
它们太紧了吗
I'm freaking out right now! I gotta take a shit!
我现在紧张死了 我要去拉屎
Somebody gonna wipe my ass for me?
有人跟我擦屁股吗
- Oh, shit! - Cut my gloves off, Unc!
- 妈的 - 脱掉我的手套 大叔
All right, relax.
好了 轻松点
I'll cut you out of these gloves. It happens.
我现在把你的手套脱了
Hey, ref, I'm gonna need some help here.
裁判 我这有点麻烦
- D, I'm gonna be right outside. - That's right.
- 唐 我到外面去 - 是的
Can you just stall for 10 minutes or something?
你可以拖延10分钟吗
I gotta put the gloves back on.
我要把拳头戴回去
- All right, I'll step on outside, Rock. - I appreciate it. Thank you very much.
- 好吧 我在外面等 洛奇 - 我很感谢你 非常谢谢
It ain't no problem. You got 10 minutes.
没问题 你有10分钟时间
First for me.
这是我的首次
All right, come on. It'll be all right.
好了 没问题的
A little nervous?
有点紧张吗
Nerves?
紧张
Hurry up!
快点啊
Blue corner, red corner.
蓝方 红方
All right, fellows, y'all had your intructions in the dressing room.
好了 你们都在更衣室听了规则了
Obey my commands at all times,protect yourself at all times.
时刻听我的指挥 时刻保护你自己
Any questions from the blue corner? Questions from the red corner?
蓝方有疑问吗 红方有疑问吗
Touch them up. Be ready on seconds out.
对拳 准备开始
- Right It's about you. - Yep Yep.
- 看你了 - 好的
It's all about you. Now, you wanted this.
都看你了 现在这是你想要的
- Let's go, Coach. - I want you to make it happen.
- 开始吧 教练 - 我希望你能赢
- Can you do it? - Let's do it.
- 你能做得到吗 - 开始吧
- All right. Come on. - Let's make it happen.
- 好了 加油 - 我们赢这场比赛吧
Let's go, Unc.
开始吧 大叔
It's all about today!
都看今天了
There is no tomorrow! Let's go!
不然就没明天了 加油
Nice!
漂亮
Move and target, move and target!
移动 看准目标
Jab! Get the jab!
刺拳 出刺拳
His face is right there! Come on! Where's the jab?
他的脸空防 快啊 刺拳呢
Hands up. Hands up, kid.
举起双手 孩子
Breathe, kid, breathe!
别着急 孩子
Let's go, boy! Let's go, boy!
来呀 来呀
Keep moving, Donnie!
动起来 唐尼
Move your head! That's it.
挥拳 就这样
Get on him! Get on him!
追击他
Break! My break!
分开
Let's go, boy!
开始
There you go! There you go! Good.
就这样 很好
Back off.
后退
Leo! Leo! Leo!
利奥
One punch on top.
打他的头
Keep moving. That's right. Block left. Block left.
保持移动 就这样 格挡
Let's go, boy! Come get this shit! Come get it!
来呀 来打我啊
You're doing good, kid! Keep the pressure up!
你做的很好 孩子 继续压他
Break!
分开
Let's go, Leo!
加油啊 利奥
Keep moving! Keep coming forward!
继续打 继续向前压
Great shot!
漂亮
Come on, Donnie!
加油啊 唐尼
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Time!
时间到
Okay! All right.
好了
It's okay. Take a deep breath. Through your lungs. Deep breath.
没关系的 深呼吸 大口深呼吸
Look at me, I like what you doing out there, all right?
看着我 我喜欢在外面的架势 好吧
You're a little tight. You're gonna loosen up, all right?
你有点紧绷 你要放松点 好吗
Here's what I want you to do. I want you to throw your left under the radar.
这是我对你的建议 我要你往右边躲
That's it. Then come up with a shovel hook.
就这样 然后上去来一拳铲勾拳
You're gonna see an opening, put it right on his chin, that'll drop him...
你会看到个空挡 打到他的下巴这会让他倒下...
Mouthpiece in, seconds out!
戴牙套 准备开始
Your old man did that to me. It worked.
你老爸就这样打我 很有效
Mouthpiece in, seconds out!
戴牙套 准备开始
Leo! Leo! Leo!
利奥
Come on!
来呀
Come on!
来呀
Tie him up! That's it. Good boy! Tie him up!
捆住他 就这样 好样的
Break!
分开
Come on!
来呀
Kid, seize it now! Now! Now!
孩子 就是现在 现在
- Get up! Get up! - Come on, kid! Come on!
- 起来 - 加油啊 孩子
- One! Two! - Get up and get some!
- 1 2 - 起来继续
3 4 Three! Four
We got him, Rock!
我们击倒他了 洛奇
5 6 Five! Six!
7 8 Seven! Eight!
- I'm good. - Nine! Ten!
- 我没事 - 9 10
That's it, baby!
比赛结束
We got one, Rock!
我们赢了一场了 洛奇
- We got one! Yeah, we got! - Unbelievable!
- 我们赢了一场了 我们赢了 - 难以置信
- It's because of you! - No, you did it.
- 都是因为你 - 不 是你做到的
Come on, man! You did it.
来吧 你做到了
- You okay? - Give him some room. Rock. Rock. Rock.
- 你没事吧 - 给他写空间 洛奇
Come on in! Bianca! Bianca! Come in!
上来吧 比安卡 上来
Sorry! Sorry!
抱歉
You didn't say you had hands like that!
你没说过你手那么有力啊
Why didn't you say you had hands like that, though?
为什么你没说过你的手那么有力
Well, but girl, I'm square though. I'm square though.
但我很结实 我很结实
- You good? - What we doing after this?
- 你没事吧 - 我们之后有什么打算
Let's go for it.
我们继续吧
- Let's got tear the city up! - Okay.
- 我们横扫全城 - 好的
I make something for you!
我给你做了点东西
So,how are you feel?
你感觉怎么样
I'm okay!
我很好
A little soft,but all right.
有一点脚软 但没事
You want some toast?
你要吐司吗
OKay.
好的
What are you watching?
你在看什么
I'm looking you up.
我在看你
- You're doing what? - I'm looking you up.
- 你说做什么 - 我在看你
No, don't do that. I'm right here.
不 别这样 我还在呢
What's up?
怎么了
You got something you wanna tell me?
你有些什么想告诉我的吗
I didn't lie.
我没有说谎
You might as well have. You told me that your dad was some fighter.
你也许没有 你告诉我你爸爸是个拳手
You didn't say he was the most famous fighter ever lived.
你没说他是个最出名的拳手
People look at me differently when they know.
当他们知道后大家看我就不同了
- They look at Apollo differently too. - Yeah, Donnie. But I'm not people.
- 他们看阿波罗也是不同 - 是啊 唐尼 但我不是那些人
I don't care about that shit.
我不在乎那些事
I do care about you keeping it 100% with me, though.
但我很在乎你隐瞒我
Well, listen. You're right, okay?
听着 你是对的 好吗
No, seriously, look. You...
不 说真的 你...
100% honesty from here on out.
现在开始不隐瞒任何事
All right. So his... His wife, tht's not your mom?
好吧 那他的... 他的妻子是你的妈妈吗
Apollo had an affair with my mom.
阿波罗跟我妈妈有婚外情
All right? She died when I was young.
好了吗 她在我小时候就死了
I bounced around foster care for a couple years.
几年来我一直被寄养
In and out of juvie.
在少管所经常出入
Then Mary Anne tracked me down and took me in.
然后玛丽 安妮找到我 把我收养了
Anything else?
还有问题吗
Ask me.
问我吧
How many females have you been with before me?
在我之前你跟过几个女孩子一起
Anything else?
还有其他吗
Look, Bianca, come on now, you different.
听着 比安卡 你不同
How?
怎么说
When I'm around you I feel like I know you my whole life.
当我在你身边我感觉就像知道你是我的生命
Tell me you don't feel the same way about me.
告诉我你跟我没有同样的感觉
Whatever. That's in passion. That's infatuation. That fades.
随便吧 这是激情 这是热恋 这会过去的
- I can't see that happening. - Why not?
- 我可看不出来 - 为什么看不出
- You motivate me. - Okay, so I'm just motivation to you?
- 你激励我 - 好吧 所以我只是你的动机
Are you gonna find a problem with everything I say?
你是不是要把我的话全都找茬
No, I'm gonna find the real in what you're saying.
不 我要找出你说的话真实的部分
Don't worry, it's cool. Maybe you're just motivation to me, too.
别担心 没关系 也许你也是只是我的动机
Oh, really?
是吗
I don't mind that.
我不介意
What?
干嘛
- You do look like him, though. - Oh, my God. I hate that!
- 但你真的很像他 - 我的天 我讨厌死了
Just to get on my nerves!
把我搞得紧张死了
Welcome to PTI, boys and girls. We begin today with the boxing world.
欢迎收看PTI 我们今天的首条新闻是拳击新闻
Adonis Johnson...
阿多尼斯 约翰逊...
...a little-known boxer being trained by Rocky Balboa...
...一个小小的拳手被洛奇 巴尔博亚训练...
...handed light heavyweight title contender...
...轻量级冠军争夺者...
...Leo Sporino a second-round TKO defeat in Philadelphia last night.
...利奥 斯皮诺昨晚在费城第二回合被技术击倒
An anonymous source confirmed to ESPN that Johnson...
一位匿名人士向ESPN证实约翰逊...
...is the youngest biological son of Apollo Creed.
...是阿波罗 奎迪最小的亲生儿子
Fact that was kept under wraps because...
这事实一直保持秘密是因为...
...Johnson was the product of Creed's infidelity.
...约翰逊是奎迪的私生子
The boxing world is excited to have another Creed in the ring...
拳击界很兴奋有另一个奎迪在擂台上...
...but, Wilbon, does knowledge of this affair damage Apollo Creed's legacy?
...但威尔伯 这件事会破坏阿波罗 奎迪的传奇吗
Damage his legacy?
破坏他的传奇
Let's go back for a second. A little history on Apollo Creed.
让我们说回以前 阿波罗 奎迪的小历史回顾
I certainly have him right up there, as maybe the best of all time.
我很确定他在生的时候也许是最强的
End of discussion.
讨论结束
He slipped. He made a mistake, like a lot of people.
他失算了 他犯错了就像很多人一样
This isn't gonna be the first, particularly in the boxing world!
这不会是拳击界首次特别大的事
Yeah.
是的
But I'm not gonna say it's gonna kill his legacy!
但我不会说这会抹杀了他的传奇
I think it's an embarrassment...
我觉得这是件难堪的事...
...and I think the family must have felt this embarrassment...
...而且我认为他的家庭一定感到很尴尬...
...because they kept it under wraps for so long.
...因为他们保守秘密这么长时间
- But I really have one question. - What?
- 但我有一个问题 - 什么
Can the kid fight as well as the old man?
这孩子有他老爸那么厉害吗
That's a stretch.
这太扯了
I found us our next payday.
我找到我们下一个招财猫
Check it out.
看看吧
- Creed's son? - Yeah.
- 奎迪之子 - 没错
- Are you kidding me? - No.
- 你跟我开玩笑吗 - 不
He's got one fight under his belt.
他只打了一场比赛
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I know. But he's got Balboa in his corner.
没错 我知道 但他有巴尔博亚做教练
No one cares about Balboa anymore.
没有人会在乎巴尔博亚了
Kid's here because of a name alone.
选这小孩就因为一个名字
You're gonna do it.
你要去打
This guy doesn't even deserve a shot.
这家伙不值得比赛
Listen to me.This is not a negotiation, all right?
给我听好 这不是在商讨 好吧
You're the idiot that ran around
你只是个拿着枪在
Toxteth with a gun. Do you remember that?
托克斯泰斯到处跑的白痴 你还记得吗
And you are the clown who couldn't control himself at a weigh-in...
而且你是一个无法控制自己赛前体重的小丑...
...and lost us millions in the process. Millions, okay? So look at it again.
...还在赌博中输了我们数百万 是几百万 所以再看一次
- I don't wanna be remembered like this. - I don't care how you're remembered.
- 我不想这样名留青史 - 我不在乎你怎么被记住
I care about your kids having a roof over their head when you're done.
我在乎的是当你赢了后你的小孩有瓦遮顶
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Hello?
你好
It's Tommy Holiday. I look after Ricky Conlan.
我是汤米 霍利戴 我瑞奇 康兰的代理人
- Yeah, how you doing? - Listen.
- 你好吗 - 听着
Is it true about the kid?
那孩子的事是真的吗
About the kid?
那孩子的事
Think you and the kid have got 30 minutes for a business meeting?
你和那孩子有30分钟时间谈谈吗
All right, I'll tell you what. Yeah, if you can get over here, sure.
好吧 如果你能过来这里当然可以
We'll talk with you, but it's gotta be fast because we're training.
我们会跟你谈谈 但必须要快因为我们在训练
- I can be there. Couple of days. - Yeah.
- 我几天后可以过去 - 好吧
I'll be in touch.
保持联络
Okay.
好的
Oh, man.
天啊
Thanks for taking the time.I'll be right to it.
谢谢你们的时间 我就直接说了
My guy needs to fight in the next six months...
我的人需要在接下来的6个月里打一场...
...and we've beaten everybody.
...而我们已经击败了所有人
You want me to fight Conlan?
你想我跟康兰打
I think it would be a very wise move.
我觉得这是一个很明智的选择
You've been down in Mexico doing pro fights?
你在墨西哥做过职业拳手
I've got you as 15-0 down there.
我看到你在那15赢0败
And with the Sporino fight, that makes you 16-0.
而加上斯皮诺那一场 你就是16赢0败了
Now, nobody needs to know these fights on some hole in the wall, do they?
现在没有人想知道那些无名拳手的 是吧
You think I'm ready?
你觉得我可以吗
Donnie, this man came here because he knows you're a sure thing.
唐尼 这男人来是因为他知道你很安全
- Right? It's a sure victory. - That is not true.
- 是吧 这是稳稳的胜利 - 不是这样的
Yeah, it is.
就是这样
Okay, listen.
好了 听着
All right.
好吧
This could be my guy's last fight.
这可能是我的人最后一场比赛了
And I wanna make it count. Now, on that note...
我想把它搞得有所期待 在那报纸上...
We would need you to change your name to Creed. It's just a formality.
我们需要你把姓改成奎迪 这只是一种形式
And what if I say no?
那如果我说不呢
Well, then... there's no fight. Without the name, there's no fight.
那... 就没有比赛 不改名就没有比赛
It's a non-starter.
太默默无名了
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Why don't you both take a day, talk about it...
要不你们用一天时间考虑...
...and we'll see what you say, okay?
...我们再看你怎么样吧 好吗
It's a good deal.
这是笔好交易
Can't do it. Nah, it's not my name.
做不到 这不是我的名字
And plus, I wanna make it on my own merit anyway.
而且我想这是出于我的自身价值
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 是吗 - 是的
You got a funny way of showing it.
你可以用搞笑的方式来表现出来
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
I mean, weren't Apollo and Rocky like best friends?
阿波罗和洛奇不是像最好的朋友吗
It feels like you're trying to tap into whatever it is he left behind.
这感觉就像你在挖掘他留下的什么
I don't think that's anything to be ashamed of, you know?
我不认为这又什么可耻的 你明白吗
- What are you afraid of? - What are you afraid of?
- 你害怕什么 - 你害怕什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean this hearing shit don't scare you?
我意思是这听力的问题没有让你害怕吗
I always knew it would happen eventually...
我一直知道最终的结果...
...so my plan has always just been...
...所以我总是计划...
...to do what I love for as long as I can.
...尽可能的做我喜欢做的事
I think that's all we ever do. You know?
我认为这是我们的本能
So, what are you afraid of?
那么你害怕什么
I'm afraid of taking on the name and losing.
我害怕拿起这名字又失去了
They'll call me a fraud. Fake Creed.
他们会叫我骗子 假奎迪
Why don't you think about what's true?
为什么你不想想事实是什么
You love to fight, right?
你很喜欢拳击 对吧
- Yeah, it makes you happy, right? - Yeah.
- 它让你很开心 对吧 - 没错
Yeah, and you are Apollo Creed's son, right?
而且你是阿波罗 奎迪的儿子 对吧
- Yes. - So then use the name.
- 是的 - 那就用这名字啊
It's yours.
这是你的名字
- Hey, Unc, you down there? - Yeah.
- 大叔 你在下面吗 - 是的
I know you don't want me to do this, right?
我知道你不想我去打这场比赛 对吧
I can think of better things to do, Donnie.
我可以想到什么是最好的 唐尼
But if we did do it...
但如果我们要去打...
...how we get it done?
...我们要怎么才能赢
He's taller than you. He has a reach on you.
他比你高 他手比你长
Definitely has a lot more experience than you.
经验肯定比你丰富
And he's faster than you are. He's the champion.
他比你速度快 他是冠军
And since he's the champion...
而且自从他是冠军后...
...you gotta bring the fight to him, like I did.
...你得向他挑战 就像我以前一样
You gotta go to the body. Dig. And in doing that...
你得打近身 而你这样做...
...you're in a very dangerous place because you can get laid out.
...你会非常危险 因为你有可能被击倒
It ain't easy for me to be in your corner, kid.
要我在你这处境也不容易啊 小孩
I don't know if you're ready for it. I don't know if I'm ready for it.
我不知道你准备好没有 我不知道我准备好没有
But I'll do what you wanna do.
但我会按你想的做
If it was anybody else in my corner...
如果是其他人做我教练...
...I wouldn't do it.
...我就不会打了
But I got you.
但我有你
So make the call.
所以下决定吧
All right.
好吧
I'm fighting Ricky Conlan.
我要跟瑞奇 康兰打了
I'm fighting "Pretty" Ricky Conlan!
我要跟“漂亮”瑞奇 康兰打了
- Don't work him too hard, Rock. - Yeah.
- 别累坏他了 洛奇 - 好的
He's still a puppy.
他还是只小狗
Come on, come on.
来吧
Close the distance. That's it.
近距离 就这样
Good.
很好
Come on. Body, come here.
来吧 打身体 这里
Yeah. Got a good hit.
这一击不错
Okay.
好了
Come on.
来吧
Dig deep. Body, body, body. Good.
用力 打身体 很好
You up to moving around?
你可以继续吗
Take a break.
休息下
Hey, Unc, you all right?
大叔 你没事吧
- I'm all right. - You okay?
- 我没事 - 你还好吗
I'm all right. It's out.
我没事 吐出来了
- I'm all right. - All right.
- 我没事 - 好吧
Just let me walk.
让我缓缓
Just... I'm good.
我没事
- Sure? - Yeah.
- 确定 - 没事
Hey. What's wrong with you?
你是怎么了
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
Come here.
我扶你
Just let me walk.
让我走走
No, we got to call someone and get you to the doctor, okay?
不 我们要叫人给你找医生 好吗
- Okay. - All right, come on.
- 好的 - 好了 来吧
- Off the rope. Come on, I got you. - Easy.
- 下擂台 我帮你 - 别紧张
Hey, Stitch!
史迪奇
- I'm sorry. - No, no. What?
- 我很抱歉 - 不 不 什么
No, I'm really...
不 我真的...
Hey, somebody help!
来人帮忙啊
Hi.
你好
- Hi. - Donnie.
- 你好 - 唐尼
Dr. Kathari.
凯瑟里医生
Mr. Balboa, how you feeling?
巴尔博亚先生 你感觉怎么样
I'm feeling good, real good. I could go now.
我感觉很好 真的很好 我现在可以走了
Heard you fell down. Was that the first time you've fallen?
听说你倒下了 这是你第一次倒下吗
Well, without being punched.
第一次不是被击倒的
I'm gonna give you some more fluids. That should help you feel better.
我会给你些液体 这应该会让你感觉好点
And we're gonna run some tests in the morning and get you out of here.
我们早上回给你做些检测然后让你离开
Can you do this fast? Because we got a lot of stuff to do.
你可以做快点吗 因为我们有很多事情做
Just relax. All right? Go to sleep.
轻松点 好吗 睡觉吧
I'll check on you later.
我稍后再来看你
Thank you.
谢谢
Gotta do it fast. We have to...
必须要快 我们必须...
- Donnie, we gotta train. - Yeah, go to sleep.
- 唐尼 我们还要训练 - 睡觉吧
You guys need any more help?
你们需要帮忙吗
- No! We're good. - No, we're good, thank you!
- 不 我们很好 - 不 我们很好 谢谢
- You got it? What you need? - Thought you got lost for a minute.
- 你行吗 你需要什么 - 我以为你早拿出来了
Nothing, nothing.
没有
I have not seen food look like this in this house ever.
我在这房子从来没见过像这样的食物
Yeah?
是吗
Yes. You know, usually everything I have has sauce or something on it.
是的 通常我有的都是酱汁或酱菜什么的
Get some of these collard greens.
来点这些羽衣甘蓝
All right. Yo just...
好吧 你就...
- Just a little bit? - Yeah, a little bit.
- 就来一点 - 来一点
Bianca, you're beautiful...
比安卡 你很漂亮...
...and I think you'll be a great singer.
...而且我认为你会成为一个很棒的歌手
I think you're gonna be a great champ, like your father.
我觉得你会成为一个很棒的冠军 像你父亲一样
Maybe even better.
也许甚至更好
And for me, who's lucky enough to be knowing both of you guys.
而我很幸运可以认识你们俩
Here we go. Cent'anni. 100 years.
来干杯 百年好合 100年
- I'm honored. - Lucky me.
- 我很荣幸 - 我真幸运
Keep working on that shovel hook.
继续练铲勾拳
Right, that's it.
对 就这样
Now, wanna throw the hook on the same side.
在同一边挥出勾拳
So you come up on the right,you throw on the right.
那么你从左边上你就出右拳
Very good.
非常好
A little more vicious than that, little more power.
要凶猛一点 有力一些
Overdo it. Yeah! Very good.
重复做 非常好
Hey, Rock.
洛奇
Yeah.
Good. You're looking good.
很好 你干得不错
- Are you getting jealous? - Yeah, a little.
- 你在吃醋吗 - 有一点
- It's for you. - Thanks.
- 你的电话 - 谢谢
Hello? Yeah? Yeah.
你好 是吗 是的
Yeah, okay.
是的 好的
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Mr. Balboa.
巴尔博亚先生
Thanks for coming in on such short notice.
谢谢你赶时间过来
Well, we went through your test results...
我们看了你的检测结果...
...and your biopsy came back showing signs of large cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
...你的活检显示大细胞非霍奇金淋巴瘤
What's that do?
这是什么
Well, it's a form of cancer.
这是一种癌症
I know that sounds scary, but the good news is we caught it early.
我知道这听起来很恐怖 但好消息是我们及早发现它了
However, we will have to remove the tumor...
然而我们必须切除在你淋巴结...
...in your lymph nodes and start chemotherapy immediately.
...的肿瘤和立即开始化疗
My wife tried that.
我妻子试过了
Mr. Balboa, as far as options for treatment...
巴尔博亚现在 目前的治疗选择...
...this is the best plan of action.
...这是最好的方法了
No, I understand, but my wife tried that...
不 我明白 但我的妻子试过了...
...and I don't think I wanna do it.
...而我认为我不想这样做
Didn't turn out so good. But it's okay.
结果不怎么好 但没关系
With treatment, you'll still have a very good chance of recovery.
有治疗 你还是有很大机会痊愈的
Without it...
没有治疗的话...
- I'm okay with it, really. - Well, at least take these.
- 我没关系 真的 - 起码把这些拿去
It has information on your diagnosis and options for treatment.
这有你的诊断和治疗方案的信息
- We can start... - Thank you very much.
- 我们可以先从... - 非常感谢
Listen, I'd appreciate if you wouldn't say nothing to nobody, okay?
听着 如果你不跟别人说我会很感激你的 好吧
Oh, man! There's so much traffic, you wouldn't believe it.
塞车塞死了 说你也不相信
That senior bus was running late, huh?
老年人专用公交晚点了 对吧
Hey, that's a cheap shot.
这笑话很低俗
- It's the truth. - Get in the ring.
- 这是事实 - 上擂台
- Hurry up and get ready. - I've been ready.
- 快点准备好 - 我已经准备好了
Good.
很好
I've been waiting on you.
我一直在等你
Come on, just put your gloves on and stop talking so much.
来吧 带上你的拳套别说那么多废话
We got a few things to do. It's all about you.
我们有几件事要做 都是关于你的
I already had my career. I did okay.
我已经有我的事业了 我做得很好
What's your excuse? You got no excuse.
你的借口是什么 你没有借口
Now is the time for you to rise to the occasion there.
现在是时候你升到那个场合了
- Just gonna put my-- - I can do it.
- 只是要戴上我的... - 我来帮你
Okay, all right.
好了
Now...
现在...
I want you to always, always, always pay attention to yourself first.
我要你一直首先重视你自己
If I'm not here to start with, just start moving around.
如果我不在这里就自己先练
All right. Mouthpiece. Know what I'm saying?
好吧 牙套 知道我什么意思吗
Too many punches to the head, huh?
头被打太多拳了 对吧
Yeah, whatever, coach.
随便吧 教练
All right, get going there, champ.
好了 上场吧 冠军
Bell.
贝尔
Come on, Creed!
来吧 奎迪
Be first, Donnie. Come on!
做第一 唐尼 快
All right, Amir.
回见 阿米尔
All right, champ. Don't work too hard.
回见 冠军 别累坏了
This shit for real?
这是真的吗
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
What you should be thinking about is that fight coming up.
你应该想的是比赛日快要到了
That's the only thing that should be on your mind, nothing else.
这是你唯一应该放在心上的事 没其他了
What you mean, don't think about this? When you starting treatment?
你说不要想这个是什么意思 你什么时候开始治疗
I'm not doing no chemotherapy. No.
我不做化疗 不
If you don't jump on this quick, you're gonna end up dying.
如果你不快点做你很快就会死的
I know.
我知道
And you're all right with that?
而你没关系
I am.
是的
Man, you sound crazy, man.
天啊 你听起来是疯了
Give me the keys. I'll take you to the hospital right now.
把钥匙给我 我马上带你去医院
I'm not crazy at all.
我没有疯
If I could take everything that was good...
如果我以前可以把一切东西...
...and put it into a bowl or something...
...放到碗里或什么的...
...and say, "Hey! Here. I'd like to buy one more day with my wife"...
...然后说“这里 我想给我妻子多买一天时间”...
...I'd do it.
...我也愿意
I would die a happy man, right then.
那我死也是个开心的男人
Not gonna happen.
不可能的
So...
所以...
...everything I got has moved on and I'm here.
...我能做的只是向前进而我还在
But you know what? It's okay.
但你知道什么吗 这没关系
Because I said to myself, "If I break, if I'm hurt, whatever.
因为我对自己说“如果我要死了 如果我受伤了 不管了
"I ain't gonna fix it. Why bother?"
我不会去解决 为什么要自寻烦恼”
And I'm just some bum just living in your crib, just nothing.
而我只是住在你的小床的流浪汉 什么也不是
You're a good kid, a good fighter.
你是个好孩子 好拳手
But you got your whole future ahead of you.
你前面还有大把前途
Mine?
我呢
Back there, like all them guys on that wall.
在后面 像他们那样在墙上
In the back, in the past.
在后面 在过去
We re going nowhere.
我们没有未来了
I am to you just an old trainer.
我对你来说只是个老教练
That's what brought us together. You know?
这是我们一起的原因 你明白吗
We're not a real family.
我们不是真的家人
That was just in our heads, kid.
那只是说气话而已 孩子
What'd you do? What'd you do?
你做了什么
Why did you say that?
你为什么这么说
Hey, what's up, Lil Creed?
怎么了 小奎迪
It's good.
很好
- Oh, hey! - What's up, bro?
- 嘿 - 怎么了 兄弟
- Hey! - What up?
- 嘿 - 你好吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. How you doing? You good?
你怎么样 你好吗
Yeah, I'm good I'm a little nervous.
我很好 我有点紧张
There's just a lot of people here. not really my crowd, you know?
只是有很多人在这 不都是我的粉丝
Yeah, I can see.
我明白
Look, it's the boxing boy. Lil Apollo Creed.
看 这是打拳男孩 小阿波罗 奎迪
I know his girl.
我认识他的女朋友
- What's up, Bianca? - Hey.
- 你好吗 比安卡 - 嘿
You don't know nobody no more?
你不认识我了吗
Nah, I said hello to you when I walked past.
不 我经过的时候跟你打招呼了
You didn't say nothing to me.
你没回应我
Yeah, I bet you did. Stop acting light-skinned.
我猜你有的 别再学白人那一套了
Hey, man, why don't you come over here...
要不你过来这里...
...and grab this pic with me real quick for the 'Gram?
...跟我一起和拍个照
Yeah, that's cool.
没问题
Come on, man. You know he busy, man.
快点 你知道他忙
Welcome to my city, champ.
欢迎来到我的城市 冠军
- There it is, Abbie. - Believe dat.
- 好了 阿比 - 好的
Hey, good looking, Baby Creed.
看好你 婴儿奎迪
Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
Don't call you that? Don't call you what?
别这么叫你 别叫你什么
You just called me "Baby Creed". I said, don't call me that.
你刚叫我“婴儿奎迪” 我说了别这么叫我
Hey, fam, dig this. I was showing you love, man.
我是对你客气
You ain't got to come off like that.
你没必要这么啊
Yo, that's cool, that's all love.
没关系 客气而已
- I know it's cool. - You definitely know it's cool.
- 我知道没关系 - 你肯定没关系啊
When you talking to me, you talking real tough, you feel me?
当你跟我说话 你好像很屌的样子啊
Better talk to your little pretty boy boyfriend, man.
最好跟你的小帅哥男朋友说说
Get a VIP pass next to your pop, talking to me like that.
拿个贵宾通行卡到你的房间 这样跟我说话
No!
Hold up, nigga!
别激动 黑鬼
Donnie! Donnie! Donnie!
唐尼
Donnie! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
唐尼 别打了
I'll kill your ass!
我会宰了你
Donnie! Donnie!
唐尼
- How's he doing? - He's all right now.
- 他怎么样了 - 他现在没事了
- You know what happened? - We had to separate him.
- 你知道怎么回事吗 - 我们要把他隔离
He was fighting with the other inmates.
他跟另一些囚犯打架
Oh, no. Anybody get hurt?
不 有人受伤了吗
Nah, nothing life-threatening.
没有 没有生命危险
- All right, thank you. - No problem, champ.
- 好的 谢谢 - 没问题 冠军
Yeah.
好的
Hey, Donnie.
唐尼
How you doing, son?
你怎么样了 儿子
I know a lot of cops and they said, "Your friend's locked up."
我知道有很多警察说“你的朋友被锁了”
Friends? You're just a trainer to me, right?
朋友 你对我来说只是教练 对吧
I'm sorry about what I said to you, back at the gym.
我很抱歉之前在拳馆我对你说的话
That was just me talking. I didn't mean it.
那只是我自言自语 我不是那个意思
You just stay away from me.
你离我远点
Listen, Donnie...
听着 唐尼...
- Man, don't touch me. - Come on, what...
- 别碰我 - 别这样...
Get your hands off me, old man!
放开你的手 老家伙
Get your sick ass out of here!
你快滚出去
Leave!
离开
You here talking like you my family!
你来这里装到好像我家人似的
You got my real family killed!
你害死了我真正的家人
I ain't leaving... till I tell you what's on my mind.
我不会离开...直到我把心里的话告诉你
You hate me, that's what it is.
你讨厌我 就是这样
Or maybe you're mad with somebody who ain't here, Donnie...
或者也许你对某个不在这的人 唐尼...
...who can't defend himself.
...一个不能为自己辩护的人
You know?
你知道吗
Now, I understand what you're going through, young man. I've been there.
我明白你在经历什么 年轻人 我也经历过
And I know what it's like to feel abandoned...
我知道被遗弃是什么感觉...
...to be mad at everything.
...对一切都很愤怒
And you're a better person than that.
而你是比那更好的人
Forgive him. Because there's nothing you can do about it.
原谅他吧 因为对他什么也做不了
It's taking a toll on you.
这影响了你
You're still caught in his shadow.
你还在追寻他的背影
- You got to move, Donnie. - Just leave, man.
- 你得向前看 唐尼 - 快离开
Let's go, Johnson.
走吧 约翰逊
Bianca!
比安卡
Yol Stop knocking on my door like the police.
你别再像警察那样敲我的门了
- Can you at least let me apologize? - No, it doesn't work like that.
- 你能起码让我道歉吗 - 不 没有用的
You apologize when you spill a drink on someone, sure.
当你把饮料洒到别人身上道歉 可以
But you assaulted the headliner to my show...
但你袭击去我表演的嘉宾...
...a show I worked really hard to get.
...一个我很努力争取回来的演出机会
What if I came to your fight acting like an ass?
如果我去你比赛耍流氓呢
Would that be cool with you?
你会没意见吗
Nah, I didn't think so.
不 我不认为
How'd you do though? You kill it?
后来你怎么样 你取消了吗
Yeah, we did good.
我们演出得很好
I messed that up and I gotta live with that, all right?
我搞砸了我是活该的 好吧
But I never meant to let you down.
但我从没想让你失望
Then what did you mean to do, D? Just have a little ego contest?
那你是什么意思 自负吗
Rocky's sick.
洛奇病了
He's got cancer.
他有癌症
I ain't trying to make excuses for anything that I did...
我不是想为我所做的找借口...
...but I found out right before your show.
...但我刚在你演出前发现了
How bad is it?
有多严重
They want him to start chemo but, you know, he's too macho to do that.
他们想让他开始化疗 但你知道他太臭脾气不去做
Jesus.
天啊
Well, maybe you can talk some sense into him.
也许你可以劝他去
I don't think he'd wanna hear anything I got to say.
我不认为他想听我说
Yeah, well, give him my love.
替我向他问好
Hey, Bianca, don't close me out right now.
比安卡 现在别拒我门外
Look, we both got a lot going on right now...
听着 我们现在都有很多事在进行...
...so I think you should focus on yours and I'm gonna focus on mine.
...所以我想你应该专注在你的事业而我专注我的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What's that mean?
这什么意思
I get it, I messed up.
我明白我搞砸了
I trusted you! Can you please not shut me out?
我相信你 能请你别拒我门外吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉 好吗
I need you right now.
我现在需要你
Nigga, what's up?
黑鬼 怎么了
What's up?
你好吗
Hey, I heard you Apollo Creed's son.
我听说你是阿波罗 奎迪的儿子
Yeah.
没错
That's what up.
那很屌
Look like you lost five pounds. You ought to sit down and eat.
你看起来瘦了五磅 你应该坐下来吃饭了
I mean, what I look like?
我像什么
Letting you train me while you sit around and die?
让你训练我的同时你在等死
Just like any other fight.
就像其他比赛一样
This fight? I seen it before.
这场比赛 我以前见过
It gets as bad as it can get...
这会越来越糟糕...
...and most of the time, you don't win it.
...而且大多时候你赢不了
Yeah, but I don't care.
但我不在乎
I ain't training if you don't get the treatment.
如果你不接受治疗我就不训练
So if I fight, you fight.
所以我战 你也战
- Hey. - What's up?
- 嘿 - 怎么样
- You been to the gym? - Nah, I've been here.
- 你去拳馆了 - 不 我一直在这
Okay. Here you go. Remember this?
好了 记得这个吗
Get up.
起来
- Ready? - What's...
- 准备好了吗 - 这是...
I want you to shadow box.
我要你做拳击训练
This is a nice room, let's see you move around.
这房间不错 我们在这训练吧
You're serious?
你认真的吗
- Want me to do it for you? - No. It's all good.
- 要我替你做吗 - 不 没问题
- Yeah, ready? - Come on.
- 准备好了吗 - 来吧
Time!
计时
There you go.
就这样
We used to do that with one hand.
我们以前是单手做的
I don't wanna say anything though.
但我就不说什么了
Don't hit the lady.
别打那位小姐
She'll probably drop you.
她可能会打倒你的
All right.Come on, almost there.
好了撑住 快到了
Come on, Unc.
坚持住 大叔
Oh, God.
天啊
That's your thing, yes!
就这样
More! Yes!
用力
One. Two? The deal was two!
1片还是2片 医生说2片的
I can't, no.
我不能 不
I'm dizzy.
我头晕
Double jab.
双刺拳
Step on right under there.
打到这里
Good.
很好
At least we got the speed.
起码我们有进步
We just need him to sit down so when he hits something, he breaks it.
我们只需要他坐下那么当他出击 他就打破它
Good.
很好
Step with it, you gotta step with it. Come on!
贴紧它 你必须贴紧它 来呀
Little bit more.
再贴紧点
Little bit more, dig down. Good.
再贴紧点 用力 很好
Good. Keep it right.
很好 保持这样
- Look, he's doing the same thing. - Yeah, he does, it looks that way.
- 看 他在做同样的事 - 没错 看来是这样的
But I think he's got something up his sleeve for you.
但我认为他给你准备了些什么
Wow, beautiful.
漂亮
- Yo, you going to see Rock? - Yeah, let's go!
- 你在去看洛奇吗 - 没错 走吧
We got you! Let's go!
我们挺你 走吧
Make history, Creed! Let's go!
创造历史 奎迪 我们走吧
What up? Come on y'all! Let's ride! Come on!
你们好吗 来一起跑吧
That's what I like, man!
我就喜欢这样
Let's go see Rock on Front Street! Ride with me!
我们去前街看洛奇 跟我走
You wanna say hello?
你想打招呼吗
- Place looks like a church. - Yeah, fell like an art museum.
- 这地方看起来像教堂 - 感觉像艺术博物馆
Yeah, beautiful.
很漂亮
The fight starts in about two minutes.
拳击明星在两分钟内进来
As soon as he shows up, he's gonna start on you.
只要他一出现他就会从你那开始
Okay.
好的
Don't let him get to you.
别让他耍到你
Okay, great. Thank you all for coming. Let's get straight into questions.
感谢你们的到来 我们直接开始问答环节
Young lady to the left.
左边的那位年轻小姐
Conlan, can we expect any more fireworks at the weigh-in?
康兰 我们能期待在赛前称重又出问题吗
I've been doing some anger management classes...
我一直有去做愤怒管理...
...and trying to control temper of mine.
...尽量控制我的脾气
I just gonna make sure he forgets it all by Saturday night.
我只是会确保他会在星期六晚上被遗忘掉
Okay, next question.
好了 下一个问题
Young man in the glasses.
戴眼镜的年轻男子
What about the contrast between you two?
你们之间的差异是什么
You, the overnight success versus Conlan's rags to riches background.
你一夜成名与康兰白手起家的背景
Nothing happened overnight. I've been fighting for some time now...
那一夜没任何变化 我一直奋斗...
That's exactly how it happened for this guy.
那正是这个家伙
He's an overnight success, never had a damn fight in his life.
他是一个一夜成名的人 从来没有梦想要打拼
He's got this shot because he found that name last night.
他有这次机会是因为他用上了这名字
One more. There's a lot of talk about legacy in this fight.
再一个问题 有很多人说这场拳赛是传奇之战
Johnson, can you speak to that?
约翰逊 你有什么感想
Yeah, I've been working on trying to build my own legacy.
我一直想做出属于我自己的传奇
Legacy?
传奇
Are we at some kind of comedy club?
我们不是开玩笑吧
The guy next to him, now that's what we're talking about legacy.
在他旁边的家伙 这才是我们说的传奇
- And I'm cut from that cloth. - Don't fall for it.
- 而我就是继承人 - 别管他
My father worked on the docks.
我父亲在码头工作
His father was heavyweight champion of the world.
他的父亲是世界重量级冠军
- People like silver spoon over there... - You don't know nothing about me.
- 想那里银汤匙的人... - 你一点也不了解我
I know enough about you.
我够了解你的
- I'm here now though. I'm here now. - You found yourself here.
- 我在这里了 - 你是自己过来的
You a false Creed.
你是假奎迪
All right, I'll show you right now. My pops ain't here.
好吧 我现在就给你看看 我老爸不在这里
Sit down!
坐下
You wanna fight here? I'll do it right now!
你想在这打 我一于奉陪
I can do it right now, bitch! We can do it right now!
我可以现在来 婊子 我们可以现在来打
"Creed" my asshole!
奎迪个屁
- Yo, you okay? - Yeah, I'm all right.
- 你没事吧 - 我没事
Okay, we'll see what's up.
好吧 你走着瞧
I'm gonna knock that smile off your face.
我会揍死你的
Yo, Donnie, it's Rock.
唐尼 是洛奇
Unc, you okay?
大叔 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm good. Just couldn't sleep.
我没事 只是睡不着
Yeah, me either.
我也是
- Is it okay I sit down? - Course.
- 我可以坐下来吗 - 当然
Donnie...
唐尼...
I'd like you to do me a favor when all this is over.
当比赛完后我想你帮我个忙
- Yeah, anything. - Okay, good.
- 没问题 任何事 - 好的 很好
It's not important but I just wanna lock it in, okay?
这不是很重要但我只是想把它收好 好吗
- Yeah, you got it. - There you go.
- 可以 - 好的
- You okay? - Yeah, why?
- 你没事吧 - 没事 干嘛
No, you keep looking at the door.
不 你一直看着门
- Do you hear something? - No.
- 你有听到什么吗 - 没有
- Who is that? - I don't know.
- 那是谁 - 我不知道
How you doing, Bianca? What are you doing here?
你好吗 比安卡 你在这里干嘛
Y'all two are killing me.
我受够你们两个了
Oh, and listen. Would you guys just keep...
还有听着 你们可以就...
We know.
我们知道了
- Leg thing. - Yeah.
- 脚软的问题 - 没错
- The legs, yeah. - It's important.
- 脚软 好吧 - 这很重要
Got you.
知道了
- You wanna come in? - Yeah.
- 你想进来吗 - 好
Please.
请进
- I got it. - Good.
- 我知道了 - 很好
All right.
很好
All right.
很好
A lot of room.
很多房间
Didn't we have enough surprises for one weekend?
一个周末来说还不够多惊喜吗
That's not me.
与我无关
传奇
你自己的
创出
妈妈上
Very nice colors.
颜色很好看
Why don't you take 'em into the other room and see how well they fit.
你要不拿去其他房间穿上看合不合适
Yeah.
好的
Hey, champ.
冠军
All right, Donnie.I'm proud of you.
唐尼 我为你自豪
That's gonna bring him luck.
这会带给他运气的
You never been in front of this many people before, right?
你以前从没在这么多人面前 对吧
That don't matter.
这不重要
You're never been this far away from home.
你从来没离家这么远
That don't matter.
这不重要
What matters is what you leave in that ring and what you take back with you.
重要的是你在擂台留下了什么和你带走了什么
You know what that is?
你知道是什么吗
Pride.
骄傲
I know that you did your best.
我知道你尽力了
And you're doing it for yourself.
而你要为了你自己奋斗
Not for me, not for your father's memory, but for you.
不是为了我 不是为了你父亲的往事 是为了你
I can see in your eyes...
我能从你的眼里看出...
...you're gonna do it.
...你会做得到的
Let's go now.
现在热身吧
Padman.
将军
Fight's right here.
打这里
Let's go.
继续
Yeah.
很好
Left hook combination, go!
左勾拳组合 来
- Yeah. - Come on, man. There you go!
- 很好 - 来吧 继续
Go up top.
上面
All right, guys, it's time. Let's go win a championship!
好了 伙计们是时候了 我们去赢冠军回来吧
- It's time, baby. - Let's go, guys.
- 到时间了 - 我们走吧
Come on, man.
来吧
Let's go.
出发吧
I'd always get nervous during times like this...
我总是在这种时候紧张...
...but that's normal and it's gonna give you energy.
...但这是正常的而且这会给你活力
Very normal. Very normal.
很正常
Go up there and show him who you are!
上去让他瞧瞧你是谁
This is what you wanted, and what you got.
这是你追求的也是你得到的
And I want you to enjoy it, okay? Do that.
我希望你享受它 好吗 享受它
Conlan! Conlan!
康兰
Hello again. I'm Jim Lampley. Here comes Ricky Conlan.
又见面了 我是吉姆 兰普勒 瑞奇 康兰出来了
100,000 on their feet for what may conceivably be...
10万名观众看好他们...
...his fast walk to the ring for a professional fight.
...他很快的走向擂台打一场专业拳赛
Max Kellerman, what chance does the young American have?
麦斯 凯勒曼 新一代美国人有什么机会
He's got the name. That's why he's here tonight.
他有那名字 所以今晚他在这里
Does he have the game?
他有机会吗
He's Apollo Creed's son he's got Rocky Balboa in his corner.
他是阿波罗 奎迪的儿子 他有洛奇 巴尔博亚做他教练
But all the legends in the world...
但世界上全部的传奇人物...
...can't help him tonight if he can't fight.
...如果他不能打谁也帮不了他
The question is can he fight?
问题是他能打吗
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Goodison Park...
女士们和先生们 欢迎来到英格兰利物浦...
...here in Liverpool, England...
...古迪逊公园这里...
...where tonight this is the main event.
...今晚最重要的体育项目
12 rounds of boxing...
12回合制的...
...for the light heavyweight championship of the world.
...轻量级世界冠军锦标赛
For the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world...
成千上万的现场观众和全世界上百万的关注...
...ladies and gentlemen...
...女士们和先生们...
...let's get ready to rumble!
...让我们准备呐喊吧
In the red corner, wearing the stars and stripes...
在红方穿着星星和条纹的...
...his professional record, 16 fights, 16 victories...
...他的职业记录是16场16胜...
...the challenger...
...的挑战者...
...Adonis "Hollywood" Creed!
...阿多尼斯 “好莱坞” 奎迪
And fighting out of the blue corner, wearing black with blue...
而在蓝方穿着黑蓝色的...
...with 36 fights...
...打了36场...
...28 KOs...
...28次击倒获胜...
...he's the light heavyweight champion of the world...
...他是世界轻量级冠军...
..."Pretty" Ricky Conlan!
...“漂亮”瑞奇 康兰
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们上吧
You known what I expect of you both.
你们知道我对你们有什么要求
We talked about it in the locker rooms. I want you protect yourselve sat all times
我们在更衣室就说明了 我要你们时刻保护自己
No low blows, no silly business.
不能有低打 不能作弊
Keep it clean, will you? Understand?
洁身自爱 好吗 明白了吗
Touch gloves.
碰拳
Nice shorts, boy.
裤子不错啊 男孩
Too bad your daddy ain't here to fight in them.
可惜你爸比不能穿着亲自来打啊
You know what? You're gonna close his big mouth, okay?
你知道什么吗 你会关上他的臭嘴的 好吗
You know what to do.
你知道怎么做的
One step, one punch, one round at a time.
一步 一拳 一步一步来
You got this.
你可以的
Round one begins.
第一回合开始
"Pretty" Ricky Conlan in the black trunks...
“漂亮”瑞奇 康兰穿着黑裤子...
...and Adonis Creed in the red, white and blue.
...而阿多尼斯 奎迪穿着红白蓝裤子
Conlan is significantly taller...
康兰很明显更高...
...and thinks it will be easy to use his jab...
...而这会让他更容易用他的刺拳...
...to keep young Creed at bay.
...使年轻的奎迪陷入困境
You can see right away how much more relaxed Conlan is. He's been there before.
你现在就可以看到康兰有多轻松 他很有经验
Move your leg!
脚动起来
Keep your left up!
把左手抬起来
That kind of nervous energy can wear you out as the fight goes on.
这种紧张的力量可以让你一直打下去
Hard left hook by Conlan. Creed backs off.
康兰左勾拳 奎迪后退
It's not easy to just jump right into the major leagues like this...
从来没打过像康兰这样的对手...
...having never fought an opponent like Conlan.
要进入到这样的大联盟可不容易...
Of course, there aren't many fighters like Conlan.
当然 像康兰这样的拳手可不多
Creed trying to get close to Conlan, against the ropes.
奎迪想靠近康兰 破网而出
Conlan easily puts distance between them again.
康兰很简单又把他们的距离拉远了
Confan fires a hard body punch, hits him hard with a right cross...
康兰打出了一击重拳 重击了他的右眉角...
- ...and backs Creed into the ropes. - Break!
- ...把奎迪逼到绳边 - 分开
Ref, come on!
裁判 不是吧
Keep it clean!
别耍花样
And he gets a warning from the referee.
而他被裁判警告
Creed kinds woke him up with that shot...
奎迪好像被那一击给唤醒了...
And Conlan really made him pay for it.
而康兰让他付出了代价
Creed ready to let his hands go.
奎迪试图攻击
Creed misses and gets hit in return.
奎迪没击中而马上被反击
- Perfect uppercut on the inside. - To the corner! One!
- 完美的内上勾拳 - 到边上 1
- Down goes Creed. - Two!
- 奎迪跪下来了 - 2
- Three! Four! - I'm good! I'm good!
- 3 4 - 我没事
- Five! Six! - I'm good!
- 5 6 - 我没事
Shake it off!
抖身子
But already a knockdown for Ricky Conlan.
但瑞奇 康兰已经有一个击倒了
- Are you okay? Are you sure? - I'm good!
- 你还好吗 你确定吗 - 我没事
Fight!
开打
Conlan lands a shot after the bell, and round one was all Ricky Conlan.
康兰一轮打击后铃声响 而第一回合都是瑞奇 康兰得分
Real for you now, boy? Real for you now?
面对现实了吗 孩子 面对现实了吗
- How's the eye? - Little bloody.
- 眼睛怎么样 - 有点血
All right, look. Don't get rattled.
听着 不要慌张
- I'm gonna knock his ass out. - Do it in the nest round. Don't wait.
- 我会打到他屁滚尿流的 - 下回合就上 别等了
You keep making mistakes like that...
你继续像这样犯错...
...we're gonna pick you up with a vacuum cleaner, okay?
...我们就要用尸袋来带你走了 好吗
Adonis was lucky there wasn't another 30 seconds in that round.
阿多尼斯很幸运刚那回合没多30秒
Come on, baby. What you doing?
加油啊 你在干什么
Here's what I want you to do. He's gonna jab and throw the right.
这是我要你做的 他会出右刺拳
When he leaves it out there, drop that right hook and smash him, okay?
当他收拳的时候出右勾拳粉碎他 好吗
Stay focused.
保持专注
So round one was a forbidding experience for young Adonis Creed.
那么第一回合对年轻的阿多尼斯 奎迪是一个可怕的体验
And now, after a discussion with Rocky Balboa between rounds...
现在 在跟洛奇 巴尔博亚讨论之后...
...here comes in for more.
...接下来又更多招
Conlan showed his power witgh the uppercut at the end of round one...
康兰在第一回合的结尾显示了他的力量...
...goes back to boxing to begin the second.
...回到现场开始第二回合
Be first!
谨记
Keep the pressure on, Rick!
继续压他 瑞奇
Logic says Cree needs to find a way to got inside of Conlan's long arms...
从逻辑上说奎迪需要找方法到康兰的长手臂内...
...and create pressure on the inside.
...而且在内部产生压力
Come on!
来呀
So far, it's still mostly Ricky Conlan.
目前为止还是瑞奇 康兰占优
Hard left hook for Conlan, uppercut.
康兰重左勾拳 上勾拳
- Keep your hands up! - Drives Creed into the corner again.
- 防守啊 - 又再把奎迪逼到角落
Tie him up!
抱住他
Creed wraps him up and pulls turn in to stop the onslaught.
奎迪抱住他把他推开阻止了这轮攻击
You the champ, right?
你是冠军 对吧
You the champ?
你是冠军
Show me. Come on!
打给我看看啊 来呀
There's a perfect right-hand shot by Creed!
奎迪击中了完美的右勾拳
Yeah!
好样的
Yes!
漂亮
Creed misses wildly, and they are going toe-to-toe.
奎迪疯了而他们在互殴
Rapidly becomming a phone booth fight!
迅速的成为一个电话亭之战
Go! Go!
上啊
Trading punches, right hand, left hand! Both guys landing!
你一拳我一拳 右手 左手 两个都屌爆了
This is unbelievable action!
这一幕太不可思议了
Doubt hook! Come on!
勾拳 加油
Hard right hand by Creed.
奎迪一击右重勾拳
- You bleed just like me! - Go to your corners! Come on!
- 你跟我一样在流血 - 回到你们的角上 快
You bleed just like me!
你跟我一样在流血
Man! That ain't shit!
这什么都不是
He loves it! If Conlan thought he had a pushover, he knows better now!
如果康兰认为他的对手很容易击败 他现在该醒醒了
- He bleed like me! - You belong in here!
- 他跟我一样在流血 - 你是属于这里的
They don't know what you've been through...
他们不知道你经历了什么...
...and they sure don't know what we've been through.
...而且他们也不知道我们经历了什么
I don't want you trading blows with him.
我不想你跟他两败躯伤
I want you to protect yourself.
我要你保护自己
Keep your distance!
保持你的距离
I'm gonna smash this Wto bits.
我要粉碎这个渣渣
Now he knows you're for real.
现在他知道你是真材实料了
You gotta believe you can do it.
你要相信你可以做到的
That was such a big round for Creed.
刚那回合对奎迪很重要
Not just on the scorecards but psychologically going forward, Jim.
不只是在记分板上而是在心理上有很大的跃进 吉姆
You woke up a sleeping giant.
你唤醒了一个沉睡中的巨人
He's gonna come after you with everything he's got.
他会使出全力来对付你的
Adonis, looking more and more confortabte against the champ...
阿多尼斯面对冠军看起来越来越自信...
...seems to have found his rhythm.
...似乎找到他的节奏
Go finish him off.
出去结束他
- This has devolved into a slugfest! - One punch at a time!
- 这已经演变成一场激战 - 一次一拳
Come on, D!
加油 唐
Conlans trying to punish Creed at short range.
康兰想短时间内了结奎迪
Finnish him now!
现在结束他
Big combination to end the third by Conlan...
康兰一鼓作气的结束第三回合...
...and Creed does not know where he is, walking to the wrong corner there.
...而奎迪神志不清走错了角落
His arm is long.
他的手很长
Because you're playing his game, Donnie.
因为你被牵着鼻子走 唐尼
Be patient.
要忍耐
One step, one punch...
一步 一拳
- One round at a time. - There you.
- 一步一步来 - 就这样
One step...
一步...
...one punch...
...一拳...
...one round at a time.
...一步一步来
Round five of a scheduled 12...
12回合制第5回合...
...and already it's a far different fight than most experts expected.
...与早前大多数专家预计的有很大区别
He's just a pretender.
他只是个冒牌
He's lucky to be in the same ring with you hitting him.
他很幸运可以在同一个擂台上被你打
Remember that.
记住这一点
Adonis Creed has succeed in pressuring Ricky Conlan and making him fight.
阿多尼斯 奎恩很成功迫使瑞奇 康兰使出全力
Creed has proven plenty in this fight He's taken it, he's given it back.
奎恩在这场拳赛充分的证明他不是好欺负的
But he does not look like a match...
但他不像一场...
...for the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.
...最好同等级的世界拳赛
You're going throgh hell out there...
你在那里很难熬...
...but you're hurting him too. I can see it in his eyes.
...但你也在给他打击 我可以从他眼里看得出
You're not as far behind as you think.
你没有你想的落后那么多
Shorten that jab, shorten the distance...
短距离打刺拳 缩短距离...
...get underneath him, and you'll be able to rip him.
...到他的下面你就能揍死他了
You gotta push him back.
你要压回他
Most critics didn't think Creed could make it this far.
大多数评论家没想到奎迪可以熬这么久
Donnie, step under!
唐尼 后退往下避开
Yes!
漂亮
Come on, Ricky!
加油 瑞奇
There are moments when Creed is assertively taking over.
有一刻奎恩控制了局势
But there's a hard counter right, drives Creed back into the corner.
但马上被狠狠的反击迫使奎迪回到角落
Just when it appears Creed might be taking control...
就在奎恩刚有机会控制局势...
Conlan comes close to knocking him down.
康兰近身打到他毫无反击之力
Use that pressure. You are the one that's in the driving seat.
施加压力 你才是控制局势的那个人
He's not used to this level, all right?
他不是你这个等级的 好吗
Get 'em on the rope! Deep breath.
双手放绳子上 深呼吸
Boy's fast.
他速度很快
Hey! It's you against you.
是你对你自己
- Me again me. - That's right.
- 我对我自己 - 这就对了
- He's just in your way. - Got it.
- 他只是挡着你的路 - 明白
Get in out of the way! Let's go!
走你自己的路 加油吧
Not only is young Adonis Creed...
年轻的阿多尼斯 奎迪...
...still in the ring, he may be in the fight.
...不只还在擂台上 他可能还可以打
Hard left hand by Creed.
奎迪一击重左拳
Conlan was an overwhelmingly heavy favorite...
康兰是一个压倒性的大热门...
...pounding young Creed with right hands as you saw right there.
...现在双手连续重击年轻的奎恩
Bring back everything that's ever hurt you.
把一切伤害过你的拿回来
Al the pain you had inside, everything that held you back.
所有你的痛 包括你以前所有的东西
Put it in both fists, and I want you to drive it through his body...
把它放在两个拳头里 我要你打到他的身体...
...and I promise you, his head will fall.
...我向你保证他会倒下的
We're into the part of the fight where all your instincts come into play.
我们进入到了本能发挥作用的阶段了
Most experts expected that Conlan would avoid trading shots with Creed...
大部分专家预计康兰会避免跟奎迪互殴...
...but he's trading willingly.
...但他很乐意互殴
Creed fires a hard body punch.
奎迪打出了重拳
Conlan in trouble!
康兰麻烦了
Hard left hand to the body.
左重拳打到身体
The champ is in bad shape, Jim.
冠军很难受啊 吉姆
Creed realized he has a better chance of hurting Conlan to the body than to the head!
奎迪意识到他打康兰的身体比头有更大的机会
- What an uppercut! - No!
- 好勾拳 - 不
And Creed staggers back.
而奎迪摇摇晃晃的
Body! Body!
打身体
To the body, trading shots!
打身体 彼此攻击
Pawing with his jab, Creed looks to land one big shot.
靠着他的刺拳奎迪看起来有一个很大的机会
Move your legs!
脚动起来
Donnie, get up!
唐尼 起来
Get up, D!
起来 唐
Come on, baby.
加油啊 宝贝
Stitch!
史迪奇
Creed just got up like a man possessed.
奎迪刚像个着了魔的人起来了
You okay? Look at me!
你还好吗 看着我
- He was out! - Donnie!
- 他刚晕倒了 - 唐尼
Down but not out.
倒下但没晕过去
Conlan thinks he's celebrating a knockout...
康兰以为他在庆祝一个击倒...
Get down! He's getting up!
下来 他站起来了
...but the referee is dusting Creed's gloves.
...但裁判握着奎迪的拳套
You're good.
你没事
Creed beats the count and the action begins again.
奎迪战胜了倒数又再次行动
That's the heart of a champion.
那就是冠军的心
He has his daddy's heart, I'll tell you that much.
我会告诉你他有他爸爸的心
Donnie, be ready!
唐尼 准备好
More work to do for Conlan. Body shot. Body dhot.
康兰又要继续 身体攻击
Trying to set Creed up one more time.
想让奎迪再次击倒
Tie him up, for Christ's sake!
抱住他
Stitch has done a great job over that right eye...
史迪奇给右眼护理得很好...
...but now the left eye looks like it's almost shut.
...但现在左眼看起来像几乎闭上了
Closing up.
闭上眼
- Rock, is he okay? - You have to go back to your...
- 洛奇 他还好吗 - 你得回到你的...
Stay there, Bianca, it's okay.
呆在那 比安卡 他没事
I'm cool, man, I'm cool!
我没激动
I'm good.
我没事
- You're good? - Yeah, man, all right?
- 你没事 - 是的 好吧
- You sure febout that? - I am. I'm good.
- 你确定吗 - 我没事
He's taken a lot of punishment to both the body and the head.
他的身体和头都承受了很多的伤害
Left eye completely closed.
左眼完全闭上了
- I'm gonna stop this thing. - No!
- 我要终止比赛 - 不
Let me see the eye.
让我看看你的眼睛
Time! Doc, give him a look!
时间到了 医生来给他看看
All right. Show me your eye.
好了 给我看看你的眼睛
Show me your eye, Adonis!
给我看看你的眼睛 阿多尼斯
How many fingers?
有多少只手指
How many fingers?
有多少只手指
How many, Adonis?
有多少 阿多尼斯
Four.
4只
And again.
再来
Two.
2只
Time in!
时间到
All right. Breathe through your mouth. Deep breaths, kid, deep.
用口吸气 深呼吸
You are up on the cards, you're winning this. You are gonna win this!
你是王牌 你在占优 你会赢这场比赛的
But just keep smart and keep away from him.
但要聪明点跟他保持距离
He's going to sleep this time. He's going out this round.
他这次会晕倒的 他这回合就不行了
I should've stopped the fight with your father.
我应该替你父亲终止这场比赛
I'm stopping this one now.
我现在就终止比赛
Don't, okay? Let me finish.
不要 好吗 让我打到最后
- I gotta prove it. - Prove what?
- 我要证明 - 证明什么
I'm not a mistake.
我不是一个错误
Look at me.
看着我
I never got a chance to thank Apollo for helping me out after Mickey died.
我从来没有机会感谢阿波罗在米奇死后帮我渡过难关
But it's nothing compared to what you've done.
但那对你做的没什么可比的
You taught me how to fight again...
你教了我怎么再去战斗...
...and I'm gonna go home and I'm gonna fight this thing.
...而我会回家跟癌症战斗
But if I fight I want you to fight, too.
但如果我战斗我要你也要战斗
I want you to go across this ring...
我要你进到擂台...
...and knock that son of a bitch down. Can you do it?
...把这狗娘养的揍死 你能做到了
Say it.
说出来
I'm gonna knock that son of a bitch down.
我会揍死那个狗娘养的
I know you are. You know why?
我知道你会的 你知道为什么吗
Because you're a Creed and I love you, kid.
因为你是奎迪的后代而且我爱你 孩子
- I love you too. - Go on.
- 我也爱你 - 继续吧
All right baby, let's go.
好了 上场吧
Go get him, Donnie!
上啊 唐尼
Round 12 begins.
第12回合开始
Virtually no one outside of Adonis Creed's family and group of friends...
事实上场外没有一个阿多尼斯 奎迪的家人或朋友在...
...would ever have expected to see him in a 12th round against "Pretty" Ricky Conlan...
...会预料到他跟“漂亮”瑞奇 康兰打到12回合...
...and trading shots as they come to these last three minutes.
...互殴来到这最后的三分钟
And there's a hard left hook upstairs.
那是击很重的左勾拳
Yeah!
好样的
Every time you wanna say it's die beginning of the end...
每次你想说这是终结的开始...
...the other guy comes through with a shot you can't believe.
...另一个人都会让你意想不到的熬过去
Hard right hand by Conlan.
康兰一击重右拳
Come on! Don't sit there!
加油 别发呆
They're trading shots in the kind of back and forth action...
他们有来有回的互殴...
...that most of us didn't expect to see.
...而我们大部分人都没预想到
Creed getting hit with some hard shots...
奎迪被连续重拳攻击...
...but landing some of his own, and Adonis is firing back!
...但他自己站稳了 而且阿多尼斯反击了
Another pitched battle between the two warriors.
两个战士间的另一种较量
Ricky, nail him!
瑞奇 结束他
Come on, kid!
加油啊 孩子
Creed spins, puts the champ in the corner!
奎迪转身 把冠军逼到了角落
Body!
打身体
Throwing body shots like he's Rocky Balboa!
他就像洛奇 巴尔博亚挥动身体攻击
Going upstairs like he's Apollo Creed.
他就像阿波罗 奎迪一样攻击上面
Knock his ass out!
揍死他
Closing seconds of the fight!
比赛快结束了
Ricky!
瑞奇
That's what I'm talking about!
这才像样啊
Conlan is down!
康兰倒下了
That is the first time in his career he's been on the canvas.
这是他职业生涯首次倒地
You cannot be saved by the bell in the 12th and final round.
你不能在最后一回合靠铃声所救
Ricky, get up!
瑞奇 起来
Stay down!
别起来
Stay down!
别起来
6 Six!
- Dramatic count in Liverpool. - Seven! Eight!
- 在利物浦激动人心的倒数 - 7 8
He must get up to preserve his chance to win the fight.
他必须要起来才能有机会赢这场比赛
- Are you all right? - I'm okay.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- Look at me! - I'm all right!
- 看着我 - 我没事
- He's up! - What?
- 他起来了 - 什么
The bell sounds, so Conlan survives the 12th round!
铃声响起 所以康兰在最终回合活下来了
What a finish!
真精彩
If that round goes another 30 seconds, we may have a new champion.
如果那回合再多30秒我们可能就有新冠军了
An unforgettable fight on an unforgettable night!
在一个难忘的晚上的一场难忘的拳赛
He's no longer just the namesake of Apollo Creed,...
他不再只是一个跟阿波罗 奎迪的同姓人...
... he's the living embodiment.
...他是一个活着的化身
Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause...
女士们和先生们 来点掌声...
...for these two warriors in the ring!
...给擂台上的这两位战士
To the winner by split decision...
由得分决定的胜者...
...and still the undefeated champion of the world...
...仍然是不败的世界冠军...
You did great, kid.
你做得很好 孩子
..."Pretty" Ricky Conlan!
...“漂亮”瑞奇 康兰
Donnie, you were robbed.
唐尼 你是输在时间上
If this fight had been 10 seconds longer...
如果还多10秒钟...
10 seconds longer...
多10秒钟...
Creed.
奎迪
You go and get it, chum. You the future of this division.
你继续努力 朋友 你是拳坛的未来
You wear that name with pride.
你带着骄傲配得上这名字
Respect.
感谢
Congratulations, Adonis, on a sensational effort.
恭喜你 阿多尼斯 不懈的努力
I just wanna thank my mom. She's at home. I love you.
我只是想感谢我的母亲 她在家里 我爱你
Even though I know she's mad at me for doing this.
虽然我知道她对我打拳很生气
Hopefully I made her proud.
希望我会让你觉得骄傲吧
You almost gave me a heart attack but I'm proud of you.
你差点让我心脏病发作了 但我很为你骄傲
I got my family right.
我有我的家人在
Without them none of this would've been possible.
没有他们就没有我在这的可能
Rocky...
洛奇...
Apollo Creed's son...
阿波罗 奎迪的儿子...
...looks at you and says family.
...看着你说家人
What does that mean to you?
这对你有什么意义
It means I'm a lucky guy. What can I say, right, kid?
这意味着我很幸运 我还能说什么 对吧
He's a real fighter, and he's helping me fight a new things...
他是一个真正的斗士 而且他在帮我面对新的挑战...
...so I appreciate it. I really do.
...所以我很感激 真的
Adonis, I know you never met your father.
阿多尼斯 我知道你从没见过你父亲
But if he was here tonight, what would you wanna say to him?
但如果他今晚在这里 你会想对他说什么
I'll just tell him I love him...
我只是想告诉他我爱他...
...and I know he didn't leave me on purpose.
...而且我知道他不是故意丢下我的
And I'm proud to be a Creed.
还有我很骄傲能成为一个奎迪
Thanks, Adonis, and congratulations on a sensational performance. Jim.
谢谢 还有为你极好的表现表示祝贺 吉姆
Creed! Creed! Creed!
奎迪
Go on.
来啊
Talk to them. Go on!
跟他们说说话
This crowd is up on its feet. No one wants to leave the arena.
观众们都热情高涨 没有一个想离开竞技场
Everyone in here knows they've seen something special.
每个在这里的人都知道他们看到些很特别的东西
A fight they will never forget.
一场他们永不会忘的拳赛
Ricky Conlan wins the fight.
瑞奇 康兰赢了比赛
Adonis Creed wins the night.
阿多尼斯 奎恩赢了这个晚上
This is it?
就这里
Yeah.
没错
I just wanna see if I can get up these steps.
我只是想看看我能不能爬这些楼梯
When's the first time you came here?
你第一次过来是什么时候
I was 12.
我当时12岁
I think it's my favorite place.
我想这是我最喜欢的地方
When you get to the top...
当你登到顶端...
...you think you can fly.
...你会觉得你可以飞
Almost there.
快到了
You got this.
你很轻松
Come on, young man.
来吧 年轻人
Just let me catch my breath.
让我喘口气
Come on, no breaks. We rest at the top.
快点 别休息 我们到顶端休息
Just a minute.
就一会
Nah, this is what you asked for, right?
不 这是你要求的 对吧
Lets go. One step at a time.
我们走吧 一步一步来
Yeah.
没错
Come on.
来吧
One step at a time. Who told you that?
一步一步来 谁告诉你的
Some old guy.
一个老家伙
You know I meant that for you, not for me.
你知道我是说你 不是说我
I think they added a few more steps.
我想他们又增加了几级楼梯
I don't know.
我不知道
Almost there.
快到了
I'm gonna take these last two.
我来走完这最后两级
One more step.
还有一级
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Good. Really good.
好 很好
- You all right there, old man? - Yeah.
- 你还好吗 老家伙 - 没事
Nice view.
风景真漂亮
If you look hard enough, you can see your whole life from up here.
如果你注意看你可以在这到你整个人生
How does it look?
看起来怎么样
Not bad at all. And you?
很不错 你呢
Not bad at all.
很不错