年轻的亚当 Young Adam

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 惊悚 / 情色 / 犯罪

导演: 大卫·马肯兹

演员: 伊万·麦克格雷格 / 蒂尔达·斯文顿 / 艾米莉·莫迪默


台词
少年亚当
Oh bloody useless. Just give me that
你真没用 给我
I suppose we should cover her.
我想该给她盖上
Yes.
Let's call an ambulance.
不如叫救护车
Right.
So?
怎么了
They're not a hurry I told they she was dead.
我说她己死了 他们不会赶着来
No eggs this morning?
今早没鸡蛋
I forgot to buy eggs.
我忘了买
What do the police think?
警方认为怎样
The sergeant doesn’t know.
进展没头绪
It was not a murder. There are no marks on the body.
尸体没伤痕 大抵不是谋杀
You had a good look then.
你都看清楚了吧
You can't keep your eyes off women.
你就是喜欢看女人
Even when she's dead.
死了的也不放过
I think she fell on water.
我认为她是失足掉下河
So how do you explain she was half naked?
那你怎么解释她只穿底裙
May be she was drunk.
可能是喝醉了
May be she wandered on boats or something.
可能是个荡妇跑了上船或什么
May be she was pregnant.
可能是怀了孕
Right.
有可能
Don't worry, it's just the drink.
不要紧 李斯 大概因为喝多了
What do you think, Joe?
祖 老实说 你认为怎样
About what?
关于什么
The dead.
那具尸体
I think she went to the bridge fully dressed
我认为她穿着整齐走上一条桥
to breath the warm night air.
站着呼吸晚上的暖气
Then she took off her jacket and put it on the ground.
然后把外套脱下 叠好放在地上
And she unbuttoned her blouse.
然后她解开衬衣的钮扣
And then she lifted up her brassieres.
脱下胸罩
And dropped it down on top of other clothes.
让它掉在其他衣服上面
And she unbuttoned her skirt and slipped it down under her hips.
然后解松裙子 让它滑下
Then she undone her stockings
然后脱下丝袜 高举着
and hold them up so they blew in the breeze
像旗帜般让它在空中飘动
before she let them flew off into the night.
再让它溜进夜里
And she shivered,
然后她打了个颤 问自己
ask herself if she really wanted to do it.
是不是真的要这样做
She answered this question by kicking her clothes into the river.
而她的答案是把衣服踢下河
Hurriedly she got off her garters and knickers.
跟着匆匆脱下袜带和内裤
There she be, standing on a petticoat,
站在那儿 只穿著底裙
thinking over what brought her to this.
想着 我怎会这样下场
And with petticoat below her.
然后 她的底裙飘曳着
She dropped into the river like a rose,
她像玫瑰般掉下河里
and float there for a moment,
在水面上飘浮一会
and be gone.
然后便消失了
What kind of women would do that?
怎么样的女人会那样做
Just an ordinary woman.
普通的女人
You are going to sit there all day drinking tea?
你们打算整天坐在这儿喝茶
Hi
Sign here and don't dirt it.
签个名 别把它弄脏
You are the one who found the girl?
是你们找到那女孩的吗
Right.
There are evil men in this town.
这个镇有坏透的人
How come you get so little water?
干吗热水都给他了
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
Come on, Jim. This way.
占 走开吧
There's a good pub in Leers.
里亚士村有家好酒吧
We should go there for a game of darts.
玩一局飞镖如伺
Right.
Joe do you want a game of darts?
祖 挑战我玩一局飞镖
You play darts?
你玩飞镖
Sometimes. Just about the time.
消磨时间
You don't find anything more interesting to spend the time?
你没其它事情好做吗
I can tell one or two thing but not in front of a kid.
有 但孩子面前不好说
Don't you laugh to yourself.
你别笑死
What're you laughing about, dad?
爹 你笑什么
Eat your potatoes.
吃你的饭
All of it.
全部吃掉
Don't kick me, Mum.
妈 别踢我
Stop yelling.
你再吵我打你
You finished, Joe?
喝完了
May be they'll say something in the evening newspapers about that body.
也许晚报会有那死尸的报导
Do you think they'll write about us?
会提我们吗
No.
不会
Myself and Joe picked up a body from the river this morning.
祖和我今早在河里捞到一具尸体
-Naked. -Murder.
-是裸体女尸 -谋杀
Possible. She had no clothes on.
没穿衣服的话 那肯定是了
-Was she cut? -Not a mark on her.
-遍体鳞伤 -完全没伤口
Here we are.
就是这个报导
A body of a dead woman was found in the river Clay this morning.
今早在格拉河发现一具女尸
The woman was wearing only a thin petticoat.
身上只穿著一条薄薄的底裙
So far she was unidentified.
她的身份迄今仍未获证实
Police...You said she was naked.
你不是说裸尸吗
The same thing, it was transparent.
都一样 底裙是透明的
Les, I've got a headache, I’m going back to the barge.
我有点头痛 先回驳船了
Another game of darts?
那飞镖呢
Another time.
下次吧
I'll give you a game.
我跟你来一局
Where's Les?
李斯呢
He's found someone to play darts with.
他找到人跟他玩飞镖了
He'll be here at least an hour.
起码一小时后才回来
We'll wake the boy.
你会吵醒孩子
Why don't we go up on deck?
何不上甲板
I'm not going any further.
我不再走了
Police are investigating that woman.
警察在查那女人
There's a bit in the newspaper about this.
报纸里有段小小的报导
What makes you think of that?
你怎么会提起来
Something to say.
随便说说
You have done enough talking for one night.
你今晚说的够多了
Are you sorry?
你后悔了
That would not do good, would?
后悔有屁用
It's pity he's coming back.
可惜他就回来了
What?
什么
It's pity he's coming back.
可惜他就回来了
The bunk there.
床铺那里
You're nice, Joe
祖 你人很好
You hungry? I'll fry you an egg.
饿吗 我煎只鸡蛋你吃
No, not now, Ella.
艾拉 不用了
I'll take a cup of tea though.
我倒想喝杯茶
You two are bloody quiet.
你们两个妈的很静
-Same as you, no? -What's up, Leslie?
-可惜你不是 -什么事了
He's lost money at darts again.
我知道 他玩飞镖又输钱了
And he came back here to try to take out at me.
每次回来都想拿我出气
Listen woman...You shut your damned mouth, Leslie Gold!
女人 收你的鸟嘴
You have no rights to yell at me.
我不会反驳你
I have never lost money at darts.
我玩飞镖从没输钱
You are a liar!
讲大话
Tea is ready?
茶还未泡好吗
You in a hurry? The tea will be ready when it's ready.
急什么 泡好自然会倒给你
You read that they wrote in the papers.
报纸写的新闻你认为怎样
Pay no mention what it was.
提都不提我们 不公平嘛
I am not really interested in any of that.
我实在没兴趣被提
Huh?
没兴趣
Have you been swimming? I don't swim.
你有游泳吗 我不游泳
How about you?
你呢
I don't have a swimming costume.
我没泳裤
You are here on holiday?
你来放假
I'm just free today.
今天一天
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Cathie.
凯西
Would you like to go with me for a walk, Cathie?
凯西 要跟我去散步吗
Where to?
去哪儿
Over there.
那边
James' over board!
占掉河了
The boy is overboard, Ella. Help!
艾拉 孩子掉河了 艾拉
Jame!
Jame!
You alright?
你没事吧
Right.
没事
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Joe.
谢谢 祖
Look at that.
你看到什么
A funfair. Can we go there?
游乐场 爹 我们可以去吗
You can ask your mom.
好 我去问你妈
Ella.
艾拉
Look at that.
你看
May be we go there with Tim?
一起带孩子去玩吧
I've my work to do. You take him.
我有工作 你带他去吧
I'll stay aboard if you want to go.
你要去的话我可以留下
I have no time. You go.
我没时间 你去
Come along, Joe?
一起来吗
Stretch for your legs.
去一会吧 伸伸腿
Yes, all right.
好吧
Let's make some money. Here we are.
好 我们去赚点钱
Watch me.
看我的 好好学习
Here we go.
来了
Yes, yes, that one!
好 赢了
2 pence.
两便士
You see, I always win.
看 我常赢
Daddy know how that works, son.
你爹懂得窍门
And that's it.
又两便士
You are touching the line, sorry.
老友 你砸线了
Excuse me, I was not touching the line.
我没有
You touched the line.
钱币不能砸线
Les!
李斯
Bob!
鲍勃
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗
I'm working here now.
我在这里工作
Oh, sorry, sorry Bob. This is Joe Huggy.
忘了介绍 鲍勃 这位祖
He works with us couple of months.
他跟我们一起工作两个月了
-Good to meet you, Joe. -Me too.
-很高兴见到你 祖 -我也是
Me and Les, we used to work on the same boat.
李斯和我以前在同一间船公司工作
-Never the same shipyard. -No
-但不在同一条船 -对
-That was good time? -Yes.
-那些日子好过瘾 对吗 -对
2 pence.
我有两便士
Bob, here is my son, Jim.
鲍勃 忘了介绍我儿子占
Game are closed.
游乐场关门了 下雨了
I don't wanna go back to the barge.
我不想回驳船
Do you want to go to the picture? There are two of them in town.
可以去看戏 城里有两间戏院
-Do you want to go to the pictures? -Yae
-你要去看戏吗 -好
Joe, do you want to go to the pictures?
祖 想去看戏吗
No, no. I'll walk into town then go back to the barge
不 我陪你们进城
to get book
然后回驳船看书
Let's make a run for it, Tim.
来 赶快跑
Ella.
艾拉
Go away, Joe. I don't want to see you.
祖 走开 我不想见你
Go.
走开
Look what you've done.
看你干的好事
Give it to me.
来 给我
It's broken.
破了
Hello, Joe.
你好 祖
Hello, Cathie.
你好 凯西
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
I'm working here by the river.
我在河上工作
You are working?
工作
Joe Taylor condescends to mix with the working class?
祖成为勤劳的工人
I don't take any pride in it.
别担心 我不觉得光彩
I see you never made it to China.
那你没去中国了
Your flat is still there?
住在老地方吗
Yes.
I've got a flat mate now.
现在有个同屋了
Is she nice?
是好人吗
I don't see her much.
很少见到她
Why barge, Joe?
干吗是驳船
You can find work more glamorous.
没找到光彩一点的吗
Just sort of have it, really.
是偶然 真的
What about you,
你呢
you still at the office?
还在那公司吗
Yes.
Nothing's really changed
什么都未变
except us
除了我们
What did you do with my stuffs?
你拿我的东西怎办了
I threw them away.
都扔掉了
As you told me to.
你吩咐我的
I thought I would never see you again.
我没想过会再见你
起锚扬帆
格兰德河啊
忘不了我们将要离开的姑娘
我们要去格兰德河了
再见了 爱人 再见
格兰德河啊
美丽的姑娘 你们好好保重
我们要去格兰德河了
大船飘过河口
格兰德河啊
船头指向南极星
Oh, you gentlemen.
先生们
Go, Joe.
祖 你先洗
You sure?
真的
I'm scaling a little.
对 我正唱得兴起
It'll get hot in an hour.
而且迟点水也会热点
OK.
好吧
Joe?
Joe, get some sacs of coal.
把那袋煤挪过来
Jim.
Back it in the back of truck, Joe.
祖 放到车尾
Back of the truck, Sam?
森 车尾对吗
Right.
对 谢谢
What's you my man.
孩子怎么了
Will you come to stay with me and aunt Elinen?
你何时来跟我和桂杜莲阿姨住
He'll be back in school again next week.
下星期便开课了
Huh?
是吗
I have some surprise for you.
看你要走了 送你一件礼物
Jim.
A banana!
香蕉
What should you say?
该怎么说
Thank you, uncle Sam.
谢谢 森舅父
Thanks, Sam.
谢谢 森
Will you tell about the naked lady?
听过格拉河裸女那件案吗
Yes, some pervert has done it.
真变态
Me and Joe found her.
是祖和我发现的
-You're joking. -We called the police.
-你说笑 -我们报的警
Will you stop talking about this?
那死尸你说够了没有
All talk about it.
老天爷 说个没完没了的
Drink your tea.
喝茶吧
Thanks.
谢谢
-Say bye to your dad. -Bye, dad.
-跟爸爸说再见 -爸 再见
Bye, son. Take care of yourself.
儿子 再见 好好照顾自己
Take care.
小心点儿
Bye.
再见
You're sad about Tim?
你不开心吗
He needs an education.
他需要受教育
But when he goes away,
但每次他离开
it breaks my heart.
我都伤心死了
见到你自己请想起我 至死不渝 凯西
I had a dream about you yesterday.
我昨夜梦见了你
I don't think for months.
我几个月没想过你了
-I think you have gone away. -I had gone away.
-我真以为你走了 -我确实走了
I shed my own skin and hide in the frog.
我己卸下包袱 成为了工人
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了
it's yours.
是你的
Two months has gone.
己两个月了
Two months and you wanted me out of your life.
两个月前你抛弃了我
This isn't going to happen.
我不知会这样
Is there anything you want me to do about it?
你想让我做什么
I just thought you should know who.
只想你该知道
You could marry me and we'll make wonderful babies together.
你可以娶我 一起养大孩子
All right.
Kid is not exactly I see it.
孩子 不太像我们的作风吧
Why not, Joe? What are you afraid of?
干吗不像 祖 你怕什么
There's a kid in the barge
船上有个孩子
and I spent every moment I want to kick him out of the sight.
我不断想踢他落船
You don't have to be like that.
你不用这样
We'll work out intelligently.
我们可明智地处理
It's not about us.
这跟我们无关
It's about what kids do to people.
孩子本身就是累赘
Cathie, I am not someone you want to marry and you know that.
凯西 你知道我并非你想嫁的
Have you been seeing anyone else?
你约会其他人了吗
It's your child, Joe.
是你的孩子
That doesn't answer my question.
你答非所问
His name is Dan, he's a plumber.
他叫丹 是个水管工
He's nice but I'm not really interested in him.
人很好 但我对他没什么兴趣
He's married anyway.
而且他已结了婚
-That's why you said it's mine. -It's true.
-所以说是我的 -真是你的
I have to get back to the barge.
我要回驳船了
Don't run away, we can sort it out together.
别走 我们一起解决这问题吧
No, we can't. I'm not yours anymore.
不可以 我不是你的了
That was not true. We were right in the fearless.
不可能 我们只是害怕了
I've left then.
我们什么都不怕
I have to go.
都过去了 我得走了
But Joe, what about the baby?
那孩子怎么办
I'll send some money when I have some.
我挣到钱会寄些过来给你
I looked after you for more than two years. I supported you. You owe me more...
你落难时我照顾了你整整两年 你欠我很多
Bye, Cathie.
凯西 再见
Cathie?
凯西
Cathie?
凯西
Cathie!
凯西
Joe, do you want to get on?
你来吗
No, see you at the next lock.
不 下一闸口见
All right.
好吧
格拉河凶杀
Look at that, Joe
祖 你看
Daniel Gordon, plumber of 26 years old in Glasgow
高丹尼 水管工 住黑街26号
was in custody.
今天被警方拘捕
charged with murder of Catherine Dimly, a future actress.
控以谋杀丁凯西 她曾经是演员
Dimly's body was recovered 2 weeks ago
丁的尸体两周前在格拉河
by two bargemen.
被两个驳船夫发现
He'll be hang for sure.
他肯定被判绞刑
Well, we're going to celebrate.
回去我们要庆祝一下
Not every day I'm mentioned in the papers.
不是每一天都可以上报纸的
格莱德河凶杀案
You, Joe.
祖 你来开
Joe.
I'm going for a beer. Do you want to come?
我去喝啤酒 一起来吗
No, I'll finish this.
不 我想看完这本书
Serve yourself I see you later.
随便你 回头见
see you later, Les.
回头见
Ella?
艾拉
Ella.
艾拉
Les will be back in a minute.
李斯快回来了
He's always late.
他才不会
You scare now?
你害怕了
Do you think he knows?
你认为他知道了吗
Of course he does.
他当然知道
How long he's been out there?
他在上面多久了
He must come down and see us.
他一定是下来时看到了我们
What can we do?
我们怎么办
It depends on him really.
那得看他了
Why should depend on him?
为什么要看他
Who the hell des he think he is.
他以为自己是老几
He surveys the boat as if it prepared judgment.
沉重的走来走去就像审判
It's just his way of knowing we're there.
他是要让我们知道他在上面
Yes, he's done that.
那他就成功了
You're just going to lie here?
你就打算躺着不动
There's no hurry. I finish my cigarette.
忙什么 让我抽完烟再说
I'm sorry, Les.
李斯 对不起
It just happened.
这都不是刻意的
There's nothing personal against you.
不是针对你的
I just kick you fucking head.
我该把你他妈的头踢爆
I won't fight you.
我不会跟你们打架
Les. Hit me if you think it'll make you feel better.
你想打我就打吧
What about my son?
那我儿子呢
What do you think happens to my son when you are fucking my wife?
你干我老婆时 有想过我儿子吗
-It wasn't like that. -Like what, Joe?
-不是那样的 -那是怎样的
Tell me what it was like.
告诉我 那是怎样的
Look, I'll get my stuff I leave you to sort it out with Ella.
我走 让你跟艾拉处理
This hard fucking barge!
这是她妈的船
I'll go.
我走
So he'll write me a letter?
他会给我写信
That's what he said.
他是那样说
Do you want a cup of tea?
要茶吗
Right, I'll do this one.
好 喝茶好
Me too.
我也要一杯
Look what we said before to each other, Joe.
祖 看来我俩勉强解决了
Stop!
Joe!
Stop! I don't like it. Joe.
不 不要 我不喜欢这样摇
I can't swim. You know it. Stop!
我不会游泳 你知道的
I'm scared, I'm scared, bastard.
吓死我了 你这杂种
They've set the day for the trial.
他们定了开审的日子
两子之父被控谋杀丁凯西
I thought 4 he has.
我还以为他有四个
What?
什么
Children. 4 kids.
孩子 四个孩子
Yes, so did I. It must be a mistake.
我也以为 一定是搞错了
Push out the paper.
拿开报纸 别挡着我
Poor bastard.
真可怜
How? He killed an innocent woman.
可怜 他杀了个无辜的女人
You are not the judge. He didn't do it.
你是法官吗 不是他做的
What makes you say it?
那你是侦探吗
It was an accident.
是意外
Not what they think.
他们不那样想
She died without her clothes so it must be a murder?
她没穿衣服 于是他们肯定是谋杀
Do you wanna know how I know it was an accident?
你想知道我为何知道是意外吗
Do you wanna know?
要知道吗
Joe, you're not interested in that?
你不是没兴趣的吗
I'm not.
我没兴趣
got for my stuff.
我来拿我的东西
I'll get it.
我去拿给你
How is Jim? You know where he is.
占好吗 你知他在哪儿
Go and see him yourself.
你自己去看他吧
I thought he was coming stay with me and my mother for a while.
我想他跟我到我妈的家住一会
You want a cup of tea? You've got work to do.
要茶吗 你去忙你的
They asked me as a witness at the trial.
他们要我出庭作证
One of us is enough.
他们只要我
I cannot tell them anymore anyway.
我没啥可以跟他们讲
You'll say hello to the boy for me?
替我问候孩子好吗
Go and see him.
去看他吧
We need to find a lawyer.
我还是找个律师
To make things proper again.
把身份搞个名正言顺
Les said we have no future.
李斯说这行业没有前途
He said once the ration fuel stops, the truck will take over.
他说一旦停止燃油配给 货车便会取代我们
But that doesn't bother me.
我倒不担心
I've spent my life on the barges.
我在驳船生活了一辈子
When we save enough money, if you wish.
存够钱之后 我最想在
There is a nice bungalow at the quiet side of Edinburgh.
爱丁堡的郊区买间小平房
Wouldn't take long, would it, Joe?
不需要很长时间的 是吗
What?
什么
The divorce.
离婚
I don't know, Ella I don't know about such things.
我不知道 我不懂这种事情
It will be easier when Jim's bigger, the three of us.
占大一点就好办多了 我们三个
Say hello to Joe.
跟祖打招呼
-All right. -Bastard!
-你好吗 -王八蛋
Mind you langue!
别这样说话
Your wage. Tax deducted.
你的工资 已扣了税
Board!
左航
Some more.
过一点
Stay ahead.
向前
What's matter?
什么事
It's Sam, my sister's husband.
我的妹夫 森
There has been un accident He felt out the lorry, he was killed.
出了意外 他从货车上掉了下来死了
It's about a week, I just got a letter.
上星期发生的 我刚收到信
I sent her a telegram saying we'll visit her.
我给她发电报了 说会去探望她
I see you have a new boyfriend.
是你的新男朋友吧
This is Joe.
这是祖
We're going to be married.
我们快结婚了
You have to excuse me not being dressed I was not expecting visitors.
抱歉没穿好衣服 没想到会有客人
Hello, aunt Gwen.
你好 桂姨
Do you want a cup of tea? I'll help you.
要喝茶吗 我来帮你
Come on, Jim.
占 过来
Gwen will come to barge for a week or two.
阿桂会到船上住一两个星期
Hope you don't mind, Joe?
希望你不介意
Don't want to spoil your honeymoon.
我没打扰你们的蜜月吧
That'll be good for him.
这会对她好
She doesn't drink. Can't understand people who don't drink.
她不喝酒 我不明白不喝酒的人
If I don't drink in the morning I'll be drunk the whole day.
若不是早上头痛 我每晚都会大醉
Gin's my drink.
我喜欢毡酒
Not gin in lemonade,
不是毡加香槟或毡加苦艾酒
just gin strait.
纯毡酒
Some people find it a bit odd but not me.
有人觉得苦 我不觉
We should get a drink sometimes. Tonight?
我们约一晚去喝酒 不如今晚吧
We can tell Ella we go to the cinema.
我们告诉艾拉我们去看戏
There's one thing I hate that's going to the dentists.
我最讨厌看牙医
You sure you don't mind, Ella? I want to go to the picture.
你真不介意吗 我好想去看戏
No, you go. Someone has to stay and look after the barge.
你去吧 我负责留下来看船好了
You enjoy yourself.
你玩开心点
See you later, Ella.
艾拉 回头见
Of course I'm sorry for Sam.
我当然为森难过
One did not want it to happen.
如常出外工作就出事了
I didn't have time to think a lot though.
但我没时间为这事烦恼
I have to forget it as soon as possible.
因为那巴士
The bus killed him.
得马上把他安葬
I thought he fell off the lorry.
他不是从货车掉下来吗
Yes he did. Then the bus ran him over.
对 然后被巴士再辗过他
It's about time Ella will look after ourselves how she is doing.
是时候艾拉好好为自己打算一下了
One of your girlfriends?
旧女友
Yes, she died.
对 她死了
You still carry her photo.
但你还带着它
Yes, I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
I should have got rid of it long time ago.
我早该扔掉它
Of cause you should. The dead can't count for himself.
当然 死人懂得照顾自己
Drink your cup.
快喝吧
We have better things to attend to.
我们有别的事情要办
Look at the mess you've made to me.
看你把我弄脏了
I'm tired.
好 我去睡觉了
See you in the morning.
那明早见了 一对小情人
Leave me alone, Joe.
祖 别碰我
He killed her, as simple as that.
他肯定有罪 很简单
Hi, there.
你好
Have you finished your writing today?
你今天没写什么吧
Not much.
不太多
I know you’re going to finish it.
你真把它完成了 我就不这么介意了
You think it's easy?
你以为写作很容易
I'm trying to do something different, don't you understand?
我要创新风格
I'm trying something new.
你明白吗
No, I don't understand.
不 我不明白
Why can't you write an ordinary book?
你为何不写本普通的书
What other people can't understand.
人家看得明白的书
For 8 months I'm been getting enough sitting in the lousy office.
八个月来我天天早起到办公室呆
And when I get home there is a drunker asleep.
回家你不是喝酒就是睡觉
What have you done today to earn enough money to eat?
我赚钱糊口 你整天干吗
-I made some custard. -You did what?
我弄了蛋奶 -你弄了什么
I made some custard
蛋奶
Custard?
蛋奶
I worked whole day and you made some custard.
我整天工作 你却弄蛋奶
Yes it tricked me a good idea. So I made some.
我觉得挺好的 便弄了点
It's over here, on the dresser.
就在碗橱上面
Put it where you like Eat it yourself. Taste your custard.
我管它在哪 你自己吃好了
I put a lot of effort in this custard and you're going to eat it.
我花了好多心思 你一定要吃
No, you can't do it.
你知道可以拿它怎么办
Oh I know I'm going to do it.
我当然知道
You...you are a bastard.
衰人
You bastard.
你妈的衰人
Oh, Cathie.
凯西
When's your birthday, Joe?
祖 你几时生日
What?
什么
It's horoscope, I read it for you.
你的星座 我跟你算命
Where's Ella?
艾拉呢
Elle's gone. Come and sit down.
艾拉跑了 过来坐下
What do you mean Ella's gone darts?
艾拉跑了 什么意思
Elle's gone to see Les.
她去见李斯了
What you think you done?
你干吗
I'm leaving.
我走了
Should have done it long time ago.
我早该走了
You are going anywhere?
你有什么好地方去吗
No, I'm leaving looking for another job.
没有 我刚辞了驳船的工作
You're looking for somewhere to stay?
要地方落脚吗
Suppose I am?
需要
I'll find you a lodger.
我在找租客
I'm not going to stay for long. May be a month.
我不会长住 一个月左右吧
Well, interested?
有兴趣吗
Yes, how much?
好 多少钱
10 schillings a week. I'll introduce you to my wife.
十先令一星期 要先见见我老婆
OK.
I work at night.
我晚间工作
You'll see her more than me.
你大概会见她多过我
You have to pay in advance.
他得预缴租金
Your room is there.
你的房间穿过这里就到
I go to work.
我要上班了
I see you in the morning.
早上见
See you later.
回头见
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
爹地 爹地 爹地
Daddy! Daddy!
爹地 爹地
I suppose you're our last lodger.
你会跟上一个租客一样吧
Get up, he'll be here soon.
走吧 他快回来了
There were the bargemen who found her body, isn't it?
是驳船佬找到尸体的 对吗
被告坚称无辜
Anyone you know?
你认识他们吗
What?
什么
The bargemen. Did you know them?
驳船佬 认识他们吗
I knew one of them.
认识其中一个
You have been in a trial?
上过法庭听大案吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
No, I don't want to, either.
没有 也没兴趣
I was thinking I might go along to it.
我倒想听听这个
Just to see what it like, you know.
看看是怎么回事
Pencils?
铅笔
Give me small something.
可怜一下老兵
Pencils?
铅笔
How do you describe your relationship with the deceased?
你会怎样形容你和死者的关系
We were flat mate.
我们是同屋
But I don't know I recently moved in so...
但我最近才搬进去的
We were friendly rather than friends.
我认为我们是友善多过是朋友
And what do you know her relationship with the accused?
你对她和被告的关系有什么认识
I think she met him when he came to fix plumbing in the flat.
他们是在被告来修水管时相识的
I only saw him once, so couldn't form an opinion.
一面之缘 不能说对他有什么意见
But I know she was lonely.
但我知道她寂寞
Her last boyfriend recently has gone to China.
她上一个男友最近去了中国
Thank you.
谢谢 没问题了
You should have been rich, Joe.
祖 若你有钱的话
Then it might have been.
我们可能会成事
I loved you.
我爱过你
Will you write to me?
你会写信给我吗
I'll send you a letter from China.
到中国后我写信给你
You are not going to China.
你不是去中国
May be I am.
我可能会去
I'm sorry.
对不起 我
What are you sorry about?
说什么对不起
It happened.
事情就这样
We ran our course.
我们的情缘尽了
Goodbye, Joe.
祖 再见
What you do that for?
你干吗
I've no use for that.
没用了
Must be worth something, no?
总有点价值嘛
Not to me.
对我没有
I definitely saw him with her.
对 肯定是他
I recognize his face.
那样的脸我一眼便认得
I could I see out, you know
那种事情我一眼便看出来
Thank you.
谢谢
No further questions.
再没其他问题
I'd like to call Mr. Leslie Gold.
我想传下一位证人古李斯先生
Can you please describe for us the circumstances
请你形容一下
under which you found the body of the deceased?
你是怎样找到死者的尸体
We were with a cargo of coal to be delivered
我们在等煤送来
and I saw a body bloating by and I fished it out, with Joe.
我看见尸体浮在水面 便和祖把它捞起
Joe?
My mate.
我的同事
I see.
明白
Was Miss Dimly dead when you...
你把丁小姐从水里捞出来时
fished her out of the water?
她是否己经死亡
Yes, she was dead already.
她已经死了
Thank you. No further questions.
谢谢 没其他问题了
We have no further questions.
法官大人 我没问题了
Thank you, you may step down.
谢谢 你可以走了
So?
You think he's guilty?
你认为他有罪吗
The murder is not proved yet.
他们还未确定是谋杀
What do you mean?
什么意思
They didn't prove that it was.
他们没有证实是谋杀
They know that.
但他们知道
Women don’t get undressed for nothing.
女人不会无故脱衣服
That's not the point. So she had sex?
那不是问题 她跟人做过爱吧
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
They'll hang him.
他肯定被判绞刑
Poor beggar.
可怜虫啊
According to the examination of the deceased’s shoes,
经化验死者鞋上的指纹
it was found that they matched exactly those of the accused.
证实它们与被告的吻合
Also the fibers found on her finger nails
此外 她指甲下的纤维
exactly matched the material of the accuser’s shirt.
也跟被告恤衫的完全吻合
There could be no mistakes.
肯定不会出错吗
The chances that they could belong to anyone else
出错的机会
are practically none
是零
with the evidence of sexual activities
加上死者曾有性行为的证据
and the main of reason
和轻微擦伤
in my opinion there is overwhelming evidence
我认为有足够证据指出
that the deceased had intimate contact with the accused
被告与死者在她死亡前
very shortly before her death.
曾有亲密的接触
Objection. These facts do not have any relevance for the jury.
反对 这些意见该由陪审团表达
Overruled.
反对无效
I wasn't with her then. I swear I never went near the river.
我发誓我没跟她一起 我没去过河边
Silence! Silence! Keep order.
肃静
Just answer the question, Mr. Gordon.
高先生 回答问题就可以了
What was the question, sir?
请问问题是什么
What did you do after removing the deceased's clothes?
你脱下死者的衣服后做过什么
I never took her clothes off.
我从来没脱过她的衣服
We just went for a walk together.
我只跟她去散过步
You were with her.
那你承认跟她一起
No, not then.
不 那天没有
I see.
我明白了
Were you aware that the deceased was pregnant?
你知道死者怀孕了吗
No.
不知道
No, it wasn't me. No.
不 不是我
I wouldn't
我不会
I didn't.
我没有
-You new she was pregnant? -No.
-你知道她怀孕 -不知道
You planed to get rid of her before your wife discovers your dark secret.
你计划在你太太揭穿秘密前杀死她
No.
She invited you to her house as a tradesman.
她因你是技工才邀你上她家
She trusted you as a tradesman man.
她信任你的技工身份
You abused this position of trust.
而你背弃了她对你的信任
You preyed on her loneliness.
她寂寞 你乘虚而入
I alone was with Catherine Dimly at the time she died.
丁凯西死时 只有我在场
The drowning was accidental. There was no murder.
她的溺毙是意外 不是谋杀
I cannot identify myself without
我不能作证
the risk of finding myself in the same shoes as Mr. Gordon.
我不想得到高的下场
I made a mistake of not reporting the accident at the time
意外发生后我没报警 那是我的错
and I have that on my conscience.
为此我感到内疚
If you condemn Mr. Gordon, you'll be condemning an innocent man.
高先生是清白的
Ladies and gentlemen, who speaks for you?
各位 请问谁是发言人
Have you reached a verdict?
你们达成了裁决没有
-Yes. -What is your verdict?
-达成了 -那裁决是
We find the accused guilty as charged.
我们裁定被告有罪
Is your verdict unanimous or by majority?
是一致或多数意见
Unanimous.
一致
Would the accused please stand.
请被告起立
Mr. Gordon, do you have anything to say before the sentence is passed?
高先生 宣判前你有话要说吗
I swear to god I'm innocent.
我发誓我是无辜的
Daniel, you got it.
丹尼 你闯大祸了
-Silence! -You thought about the child?
-肃静 -孩子怎么办
Silence! Now clear the court.
肃静 否则我清场
M. Daniel Gordon, you have been found guilty
你被控谋杀丁凯西小姐
of the murder of Ms Catherine Dimly.
罪名成立
After taking in considerations,
本席经考虑案件的一切因素后
and the circumstances of this case I have no choice
认为必须判处
but to impose the maximum penalty.
最高刑罚
I therefore sentence you to be hang by the neck until you are dead.
本席现宣判你接受绞刑处死
May God have mercy on your soul.
愿主怜悯你的灵魂
Take the prisoner out.
带走犯人
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.
诸君陪审员
Thank you for your civil duty.
本席感激各位履行公民责任
All rise!
起立