夺命深渊 Sanctum

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 阿里斯特·格里尔森

演员: 瑞斯·维克菲尔德 / 艾莉森·克拉特切莉 / Alice Parkinson / Dan Wyllie / 克里斯托弗·贝克 / 理查德·劳斯伯格 / 艾恩·格拉法德


台词
本字幕由Norm HALFCD Team倾情制作感谢原作提供资源.本作品仅供学习交流.严禁用于商业行为请自觉于下载后24小时内删除!如果喜欢本片,请购买正版!
更多精彩 尽在www.NormTeam.com
Compression:LB Subtitles:GV-Sir
压制:贝克汉公 字幕:鬼谷子
For any unclear terms look them up @ http:/www.urbandictionary.com http:/network.speleogenesis.info/directory/glossary/index.php http:/www.myoan.net/scuba/jargon.html http:/wrolf.net/scuba_slang.html
巴布亚纽几内亚
Josh?
乔希?
- Wow!,your old man let you come up for air? - Ohh,You're kidding,right?
- 你父亲让你上地面来吸点空气吗? - 你在开玩笑吧?
Ohh,you're gonna be in a shit!.
喔...你肯定会一蹋糊涂喔?!
Ahh,Fuck it!I wanted to be here.
管他的...是我想来这里的
- So your geek,she is?! - Yeah,reinforcements
- 这位女的是? - 是的 算增援的吧
Hey babe,come meet Josh.Frank McGuire's boy.
宝贝 来见见乔希 弗兰克-麦圭尔的儿子
Josh McGuire?!.Heard all about you
乔希麦-圭尔?久闻您大名啊
So cool,your dad brings you on these expeditions.
真酷!你爸带你来参与这些探险
Yeah...yeah,I am just stucked.
是啊 是啊...算是吧!
How are Things at forward base?
前进基地目前进行得如何?
They still haven't found a way through.Everyone is tired,getting pissed off for Dad.
还在找一些通道来穿越 大家都累了 搞得老爸很不高兴
Just the usual,really...
就像往常一样...
As soon as I leave,the whole thing turns into a Mongolian clusterfuck.
当我一离开 一切都搞得天翻地覆似的
- So,Carl says you're a climber. - I've done a little...
- 卡尔告诉我你是个登山客 - 我是偶尔有小爬一下山啦
Yes,she's strong like bull and smart like tractor.
是啊 他壮得跟牛一样 且聪明得像个追踪者
No!,original...
是啊 是啊...
Hey,Eddie,I'll take lightly.Josh,jump upfront.
埃迪 我坐驾驶座 乔希 去坐前面
Oh,sweet!
酷喔!
The last prime Eden of wilderness
这里是最后的未知蛮荒领域 未开发的无人烟处
We go down out here,Even god won't know where we are
如果我们坠毁在这里 即使是上帝也找不到我们
Some mud man will be using our skulls for a soup bowl
也许一些土人会用我们的头骨当汤碗哩
- That wasn't in the brochure,honey. - Yeah,well...they live at large now baby.
- 这可不是旅游手册有写的喔 宝贝 - 是的 我们算夸张了些啦 宝贝
I have control.
我在掌舵中...哈哈...
Ahhhh,Why do we cave,Josh?
我们为何要探索洞穴?乔希?
Well,I do not...momentarily.
嗯...我又不是自愿的?
No,wrong answer.
不 答错啰
Why do you cave,Carl?
那你为什么要探索洞穴 卡尔?
Because...
因为...
Let me show you.
不如让我秀给你看好了
Espiritu Esa-ala.The mother of all caves.
艾斯皮里托-伊萨-阿拉 是所谓:世上所有洞穴之母
- My god,Carl...that It's... - Yeah,It's
- 天啊 卡尔 这真是令人不可思议啊... - 是的 没错
(伊萨-阿拉 洞穴探勘考察 第三十四天)
Focus on the cave!Focus on the cave!
集中精神潜入...集中精神潜入
How are strange...
多么奇怪的感觉啊..
kill you in flush...
脸色开始发红
I gotta intrude into your mind...
我必须侵入你的灵魂...
How are strange
多么奇怪的感觉啊...
Oh,bloody Josh
哦...太滑稽了
let me help you in the boil,George!
我来帮你进入状态,乔治!
Hey Judes,I want this free dive check,please?!Now
嗨 朱迪,我需要进行自由潜水检查 拜托?!现在就做
- All good,Frank? - Yeah,I'm fine.
- 你没事吧 弗兰克? - 是的 我没事
Hey J.D.you changed your bathroom,come over here and give Judes a hand with the gear,will you?.
J.D.来这里帮忙检查一下设备 好吗?
Yah...
是的...
George,did we hear from Josh yet?
乔治 你听说过乔希了没?
- lu,base form me. - Nah,no,Not yet.
- 我的检查报告呢? - 还没有
Check it out!.
看看这个!
- Where's Liz? - She Still decompressing.
- 里兹在哪里? - 他还在减压中...
- Coms up yet? - Coms are good
- 通信部分搞好没? - 通信搞定了
How was the dive,J.D.?
潜水状况如何 J.D.?
- Good visibility. - Yeah?
- 能见度非常得好! - 真的吗?
Yeah?it's a bit cold.
是的 水是有点冷啦
Hang out,can you give a hand with the rebreather,my legs are stuffed...
帮我搞定这个水下呼吸器 我的腿都快麻了
- You are getting old! - Huh
都快老啰...(意指:快点!)
Off you go Virgil.
开始啰 维吉尔(水下探测器的昵称)
Lean forward for me a bit.That's it.
身体微微前倾 好的...
That's the third time you check that gauge.
这已经是你第三次进入坑洞了...
George...I'm fine.
乔治...放心...我很好
Been a while since you saw daylight?!
已经有一段时间你没见过阳光了
17 days.
唉 十七天了吧?
Anyone can call the dive at any time for any reason,yab?!
任何人都可以取消探勘 不管何时或是什么原因 是吧?
You all set?
你准备好了吗?
Sure...
当然...
Your father is very angry with you,Josh.
你父亲对你很生气喔...乔希
So what else new,Luko...?!
这也没啥好意外的吧 卢克...
Carl!You're back!
卡尔!你回来啦!
Why is that gear coming up?
你为什么把这个设备移出去?
Well,there a big storm building right of the coast
因为海岸附近有大的暴风圈正在形成
Frank said to pull out whatever gear we are not using
弗兰克说 所有没用到的设备得先移出去
Ohhh,he did!did he?!
是这样吗?
Hey Jim,this cave not gonna beat me
吉姆 这个洞穴啊 是不可能打倒我的啦
You're in the dog ass,kid
小子...他有点难搞吧?
Yeah,whatever...It's probably,dad didn't even noticed I was gone.
啊...随便啦...等他真的发现了搞不好我早走人啰
When He and Judes had to climb to Camp 3 for those bail out tanks
如果他准备用三号备用营的话
You were suppose to bring down...He noticed
你应该知道带他们怎么走...但意思是他应该也知道问题了吧
- Oh,Shit! - Yab.suck to be you.
- 哎呀! - 是的 我不想替你背黑锅啊
- Bail out? - Ah...Emergency tanks.
- 备用氧气筒? - 是啊...紧急时候备用的
See the divers' rebreathers
潜水夫们万一无法呼吸
But if something goes wrong,we need backup.
如果出了些问题 我们需要一些备用的
What could possibly go wrong diving in caves?
拜托...一个洞穴潜水探险 哪会出啥差错啊?
- Look at her,she is tizzy. - No,She goes.
- 看...它好像迷路了 - 不...它正在前进中
Here.I can feel it.
在这里 我能感觉到
No.Virgil scanned that whole section There's bughole
维吉尔探测器已扫描整个环节 但什么也没有
Machine can not feel the cave,George.
机器是无法"感觉"到洞穴 乔治
Well...Obi Wan Taken you find a way through
嗯...欧比万(星际大战角色) 如果你想找到最好的管道穿越的话
You best do it fast.
你最好动作快一点
Two days,three at most,This whole place will be flooded like a blood tunnel.
在两天之内 三个区域 将整个被淹没
I hope this will give us plenty warning
也许高层单位会给我们发出警告吧
You guys from the National Geographic,right?Yeah,...good to see you.
国家地理频道的人员是吧?很高兴认识你
Victoria,are you gonna meet this guy?!.
维多利亚 你得认识认识这家伙
Hey Dex,I hope you're awake bro,you've got a visitor.
嘿 迪克斯 我希望你醒了 有人来造访你啰
Hey man!
您好!
- Josh,man,you are in the shit. - Yeah.Thanks...
- 乔希 老兄 你真好样的 - 是的 谢谢...
Ah this is Victoria,she is new so give her the grand tour.
这是维多利亚 新人 给她个介绍导览一番吧
- Hey...! - ahhh...!
- 嗨...! - 嗯...!
For you,only one dollar.
对你来说 只有一块钱花费就好
Esa-ala Cave.
艾斯皮里托-伊萨-阿拉
The largest unexplored cave system in the world.
世上最大的且未开发的洞穴系统
A million years of Rainwater dissolving it's way down through the rock
百万年聚集的雨水
Trying to find its way to the sea
试着找出通路到达海洋
Which is of course why we're here.
这就是为什么我们在这里
For no other reason than to explore and find that hidden pathway
只是为了探索和发现隐藏的或未知的通道
Wow...That's incredible.How far in they got?
那真是难以置信 他们有多远?
Oh...A tour for the lady is it...
给美女来个导览一下...
...16 caving personnel and 50 porters of hand carried and elite ton of equipment,
十六洞穴探勘人员和五十个挑夫 载运约一吨的设备
Almost two vertical kilometers into the earth crust Over a period of five weeks.
深入地底大约两公里内 历经了五个星期
Wow...Now I know what Carl has been spending his cash on.
哇...现在我知道卡尔的钱到底花在哪了
Yab,kicks of billionaires.
是的 亿万富翁的娱乐吧
That's so cool!
真的很酷喔!
It's pretty...basic,I...I haven't finished yet,But you get the general idea.
这很简单 我还没说完呢 但我认为你提到了重点
But Dex,you've been working on this for five years.
德克斯...你已经在这工作五年了
Four years yeah,four...I mean the 3Ds is a bit of problem that all of it.
四年啦 四年...不过这3D画面还是有点问题啦
Well it,obviously it hasn't rendered properly yet,and the connection speed up here is just a fractious...
目前已经算正常了 深入看看这些可怕的连结通道后...
Ala That's not a wizard.
这可不是在变戏法
And finally,here we are,Forward base.
而我们最后到达了..."前进基地"
And somewhere under there,She goes...
在水面之下的某处 神秘洞穴就摆在你眼前...
You need to talk to Judes.perhaps,her on the dive!.
你最好告诉J.D.他现在不适合潜水
- You kidding me,Now? - I'll just telling you what I see.she's tired.
- 你在开玩笑啊 现在? - 我只告诉你我看到的 他真的累了
- rain? - No..no,we're good a few days yet.
- 有下雨问题吗? - 不...还好...我们还有好几天好天气的
- Let Frank on. - yab,I'll just get him.
- 让我跟弗兰克讲话 - 好...你等等!
Carl!.
卡尔想和你谈谈
Ah...We're saved!Thank God!
啊...我们得救啦!感谢上帝!
Frank,how are you doing,buddy?
弗兰克 你在做什么 伙计?
Nice of you to drop by,Carl.
很高兴见到你顺道而来 卡尔
...You know some little bird told me You are shutting up "Shop".
好像冥冥中有人说 "你做得还不错喔"
It would be nice of you to ask the boss.
我是用老板的口气很客气地问你
You must have found a way through,Huh?!
你找到了贯通的通道了?
Wait,and You can ask me after the dive!.
你应该等我潜水探勘后再问我吧?
Yeah...don't pull that soft to shit on me,Frank We are running out of time here
我不会讲废话的 弗兰克 我们快不够时间了!
Exactly,and Some of us have been holding equipment down here for weeks
没错 我们在底下这里跟一堆装备罢了
While you pace out to back to America to bring up your girlfriend.
而你最好搞定你在美国的事情 或你刚带来的女友吧?
You know,that's pullshit on so many levels I not even gonna address
你真是一个大笨蛋 甚至没有人想回答你
I've given you every piece of equipment you asked for
我们提供你需要的所有设备
Spared no expense.
我们花了很多钱
I guess the cave doesn't understand that,Carl.
这洞穴不适那么简单易懂的 卡尔
Frank!
弗兰克!
You know what?check this out...
你知道吗?看一下这个!...
Perfidio...
背信弃义的象征...
And I am gonna hold this sucker down 2000 vertical meters,just to give you a shot,
我将它发送到两千米的深度 再给你一次机会
Cause your ass is so tight,when you fart...
因为你太紧张了!当你放屁的话?
Only dogs can hear it.
只有狗才能听到
- Yeah! - Yeah!
- 是啊! - 是啊!
All right...Can you put Josh on?
好啦...可以叫乔希上线吗?
Josh,you're up buddy.
乔希 轮到你了 老兄
Nice work...biting the hand that feeds us.
干得好...紧咬不放...至少让我们有饭吃
If that Softcock wants its name on this cave
如果这家伙想让他的名字 留在这洞穴上做纪念
He should be down here,getting his hands dirty
至少他自己也得下来亲身体验一下吧
What?
你想干什么?
You're on my shit list.We needed those Bail out tanks down here,Josh.
你在我的黑名单 我们需要你准备好备用的氧气管之类
All right,We rely on you to do your job.
我们依靠你做好你的工作
No,a job is something you choose to do Something you get paid for.
一个"工作"是你要选择去做 也是一个有"酬劳"的事才叫工作吧
Stop treating me like I'm five years old!
别再把我当五岁小孩了!
Then stop acting like you are five years old!
那你就别再举止像个五岁小孩啊!
Do you think this some Downhill Ride,that you can just party...
你觉得这是一个 可以随便开心乱玩的地方吗?
Frank...he was due for a break.
弗兰克...是时候休息一下
Everybody is due for a break.
是啊...大家都该休息平和一下!
I Don't give him a special treatment
他不需要特别待遇
- You need to easy on him. - That's exactly what I do not need to do.
- 你要多少客气平和一些吧? - 不需要吧!
This Cave can kill you in a heartbeat.
这些洞穴都可以轻易的让你死的!怎能放松对待?
He's a good kid Frank.Cut him some slack.
他是个好孩子 弗兰克 请你轻声细语放柔一点好吧?
Aye,listen...
好吧 听着...
I want to stay here I'll do this push on my own.
我要你留在这里 因为我就一人去潜水就好
No.No one dives alone.Let's go,J.D.!
不!不可以单人的去潜水探勘!走吧 J.D.!
Judes,I'm serious.
嘿...我是认真的跟你讲喔
Frank,I did not came all this way to sit her on the sidelines and watch.
坦白讲 我来这里 也不可能是来袖手旁观而已!
No!Come on..
不!来吧...
Come on,Are We gonna do this or We just gonna talk about it?
我们该开始工作 或浪费时间说些废话呢?
- I can't even see the bottom. - Ahh,trust me,you gonna love this.
- 几乎没看到底部咧 - 相信我 你会爱上它
What next?
下一步怎么办?
Would you just Relax!I'm signing for you right now
放松!现在给你签字一下
Oye..,Carl,Are we doing this thing or what?
卡尔 你是要去还是不去?
I'm gonna get in five minutes.just two seconds!Thanks.
在五分钟内得到解决 等待两秒钟!谢谢
I swear it's still new to find him on a moon.
好像在搞电影似的...有够麻烦!
Anything no problems
没有任何问题
no back off thirteen...
不再是小孩子了...
Ah,Look deal with them,will you?!Tell them I am off for a bit till further notice
哦,你来处理一下 好吗?!告诉他们在另行通知前不要找我
Be long...!
会很久的...!
ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
Dealt with!.
处理完毕
Now Josh,promise me you won't let me fall.
乔希 要你保证别让我摔下去
I promise,just,just figure through the rock slow and steady like I showed you,okay?
我保证 只要象我教你的那样 稳扎稳打放心啦...?
OK,ok...Sure.
好的 好的 没问题
- Here we go... - Here we go...
- 我们出发吧... - 出发...
I met her on my Everest expedition.
我跟她不过是登山认识的...别见怪!
Great,She is even crazier than you are.
太棒了!她啊...比你更疯狂
Yeah.I'm gonna marry her one day.
是的 有一天我会娶她为妻的!
Life is not a dress rehearsal Josh.You gotta to seize the day.
生活可不是一场彩排的 乔希 你必须活在当下!
50 $ as I'll reach the bottom before you.
我敢打赌五十元 比你还早到达洞底喔!
Oh...You are so about to get spanked.
欧...我看你们会输惨啰!
- Unbelievable! - Yes,it's pretty cool,huh?
- 难以置信! - 是的 很酷吧?
Yeah!Amazing
是啊!真不可思议啊!
Carl!Rowlingson again.
卡尔!又是罗林森打来的
Tell him he can kiss my ass!
告诉他!去你的!
Oh my god...
哦 天啊...
Son of a bitch...!
这个家伙...!
Carl likes to play by his own rules.
卡尔只喜欢照着自己的规则玩罢了
- you're okay? - Yab,all good.
- 你还好吗? - 是的 一切都很好!
Ok.
Push it.
前进!
- Good to go? - Yeah,let's do it.
- 准备好了吗? - 是的 让我们开始吧!
See you later...
回头见...
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
驾临上都...忽必烈称大可汗
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
长乐穹宫...其堂皇溢于敕言:
Where Alph,the sacred river,ran
宫畔漠漠...倾流圣阿尔浮之河
Through caverns measureless to man
潜入巨穴...其深深非人子所能觇
Down to a sunless sea
坠彼晦海...无天日而阙照
There once was a man from Nantucket
曾经有个人来自南塔克特
who is headless to shake bucket
长得一副猪头样子
How are you travelling George,you with us?
乔治 你陪着我们吗?
Roger that.I'm all over you,Judes.
收到!有啊!敬陪君侧喔!
Yeah,you wish!...
你想得美喔...
let's pull down to go through...
我们慢慢向下通过...
Just keep the coms clear
记得保持通讯畅通
Yeah,well let's keep the poetry to minimum,Frank.
让我们至少保持点诗情画意吧?弗兰克
Are you good,Liz?How long to decompress?
还好吧?莉兹?减压多久了?
All good.About 10 minutes.
一切正常 约十分钟了
I'll see you in a couple of hours.
那几个小时后再说吧
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill
老把戏总是胜过新玩意儿的啦
I think that's $ 50 you owe me,buddy.
我看你输我五十美元啰 伙计
- settle up. - okay dokey.
- 做好准备啰 - 好的好的
Let's do it.
让我们开始吧!
Are you with me Judes?
有跟着我一起吗?
I'm on your sex through a dolphin dive.
跟在你后面...放心啦
I do not see anything.
我看不到任何东西
Do not worry about it.We are about 5 meters from the bottom.
别担心 再五公尺左右就到底了
Follow Josh's light.
照着乔希的光线走就好
You're quite a ripple rat
你看来还挺熟路的嘛
Yeah,dad gets me every summer for a month
是啊 老爸每个夏天里带着我来几个月了
Lucky you.
你真幸运啊!
I've been dragged in all his stupid expeditions,all my life
我的生活已经被拉进他的愚蠢的探险活动了
See,it Never occurred to him to ask if I actually like caving.
他从来没有想过 我到底喜不喜欢这类的东西
Yab,Josh is his own man...Doesn't take after his dad much...
是啊 乔希只是想当他自己罢了...跟他老爸根本不像...
Oh,what?!You mean I'm not the * actually shutdown Nazi asshole?!
你指的是我像私生子或蠢蛋是吗?
True,But he is also the most Determined cave diver in the world
没错...你老爸则是世上 最意志坚决的洞穴探勘者
Yeah...that's because he got nothing else.
是啊...除此之外他啥也不会啦
- Here you are!. - thanks you
- 给你 - 谢谢
Where about are they?
它们现在在哪里?
The Devil's Restriction "And Let there be light."
恶魔的边境 "有点光线而已"
Let's put down here and head on.
放在这里...然后继续前进
Roger that.
了解!
Hey..hey...oh hey!Shit!"R2" got stuck!
喂喂喂...妈的!R2卡住了!
- Careful,Judes. - Oh shit!.
小心点啊...糟糕!
Call the scuba police...
呼叫救援潜水夫算了...
Oach,drinks on you tonight,Judes.
挖咧...今晚被你搞砸了吧?
Yeah,Yeah...
是啊 是啊...
She gonna Pissed off about that...
我看他也被惹恼了吧?...
- I found,Judes,Look at it. - what is it?
- 来看看这个 - 什么东西?
This stilt pulling through here,pretty fast!
这里的烂泥流速相当快
Looks interesting.could be both ways!
看来很有趣的 也许有另一个通道!
Getting this,George?
你也可以看得到吗 乔治?
Roger that.all moo good.
是的 一切都很好
What you got there,Frank?
看到什么东西了吗 弗兰克?
I do not know.Let's take a peek.
不知道 让我们来看看吧
Hey Vic,Get some payroll for the National Geographic,would you?!.
维克 来帮国家地理杂志录影一下吧?
Sure...
好啊...
So...Josh...Do you like caving?
那么...乔希...你喜欢洞穴探险吗?
My Old man is obsessed with torture,Right?!.
嗯...我的老爸是很着迷啦
All cavers are It's like ah...That's thing.
那么 所有洞穴探险 就像是他们的生活一样
Check out what he got me...for my birthday.
看一下我生日时他送给我什么?
It's from a wild boar that is killed by hand in Ipon's expedition in Borneo.
这是他远征婆罗洲时 从一只野猪身上拔下的牙
that's ahh...pretty cool,huh?
这很酷吧?
Wrong,he modified it.
其实错了 他有"改装"过
kills his wild boar,eat it,and then it turned into the torch.
他是杀死了野猪 吃了猪肉 然后把猪牙变成了..."手电筒"
Oh,Wow,that's so Cool!...
哇...酷啊...
It's not cool...
哪里酷啊?...
that is a caver for you.
那么 洞穴探险像是
They are like:"wow..I could be the first person to check out some awesome bit of rock...
他们会说:"我是第一个看到什么大石头的"
...Which just like the last 10 miles of plentiness rock.
"或我走了十哩才到达哪里之类的"
- It's so Lame. - Ah josh...
好像很神的样子
You just do not get it,do you?
啊...乔希你就是不明白 是吧?
Your Old man he is...he is the most respected explorer of our time.
你父亲是我们这辈份里 最受人尊敬的探险家
He's like...Columbus or Neil Armstrong.
他就像...哥伦布或尼尔-阿姆斯壮一般
And these rocks,these caves...
而现在眼前这些岩石 这些洞穴...
Ah man,this is it.
老兄啊 就是现在啊!
There is nowhere else left on the planet to explore
地球上已经没剩多少可以去探险的地方了
I mean,what else you can shine a light where no humans have been before,Huh?
想想有谁能在无人到过的地方 当第一个照亮那里的人?
You want to shine a light where no humans have been before?!
你想当"那个"在无人到过的地方 第一个照亮那里的人?
Here you go?
先照亮..."这里"...吧?哈哈...
Hone on this for a while.
我好久没做这样的事了
Finally,some excitement.
最后总是会有令人兴奋的事
- He's going in without bail out. - His Cain
- 他打算不用备份氧气筒 - 他好像来真的
Jesus,Frank,just leave it.
天啊 弗兰克 算了吧
That hole is narrower than a nun's nasty
这孔洞似乎相当狭窄
Are you sure you're up for this,Frank?
你确定你在干什么 弗兰克?
- You don't have to come,Judes. - Yeah,Right...
- 你不一定要跟来啊 - 是啊...为何不呢?
plan to dive and dive to plan,Judes...
打算要随机应变是吗?
Go fuck yourself,George.
去你的啦 乔治
That hole looks pretty tight hole,Judes.I hope your diet,is working for you.
这个洞似乎真的很狭窄 我希望你"减肥有成功"能钻得过去啊!
I'm going in after them.
我要让水下探测机器跟着过去
Jesus,Frank...
嗯...天啊...弗兰克...
- I guess this is starting to gets boring - Ohh,my shit...
- 真是越来越狭窄了 - 废话...还用你说?...
My valve is stuck.
我的装备卡住了
My hand just caught.
我真的卡住了啦
I'm wedged.Frank...Frank,I'm wedged.
我动不了了 弗兰克...弗兰克 我动不了了
It's stuck.
它卡住了
Judes,stay calm.
保持冷静点!
Beaver smile Judes.Panic is vulture sits on your shoulders.
保持呼吸慢一点 恐慌只会让你更糟糕罢了
It's always like Somewhere.
放心...总是会有出路的
- It's cool done - - Roger.keep on!
- 好了...我想我可以移动了 - 了解 真是好样的!
My God!would you Look at that!
我的天啊...真不可思议啊!
He did it.He finally fucken did it!
他成功了 他最后...终于成功了!
Frank,you're one stubborn son of a bitch
坦白说 弗兰克 你真是一个固执的家伙
Bravo...
好样的啦!
Since the beginning of time not a human being has never seen this.
开天辟地以来 从未有过人类目睹这一切
Look.It's like a cathedral.
看看他们 简直就像一座大教堂
- Saint Judes cathedra.... - huah,Dam Right...
- 真的就像一座大教堂 - 那是当然的...
See air bell up there.Not a hundred feet up.
看看这些泡泡的走向 起码约一百米高度
Could be great air bell.
真是很大的一个地方
George...you've gotta see this.
乔治 你真的得亲眼目睹这一切
there is gonaa be whole new cave system up there
这可能会成为一个全新的洞穴系统
I feel it.
凭我的直觉
- Wow...! - Wow...! - Wow...!
- 哇! - 哇! - 哇!
You want to go up and have a look?
想要上去看一看吗?
You Want to spend two hours decompression?
你想再多两小时做减压吗?
Let's leave something for Carl.
让我们留下点伏笔好了 卡尔
Ok!.
好吧...
All right George,we're linning it out.
好的 乔治 我们回去了
Roger that!You done really good.
罗杰 你做的很好
we'll have a nice a hot cup of tea ready for you when you get back
我们会为您准备好一杯热茶 等你回来
Aye!you got a bit of a leak.Let me take a look.
你的呼吸管好像有一个小裂缝 让我看看
What do you mean?Where?
你是什么意思?在哪里?
- God! - Shit!
噢!糟糕...
- Judes!...Judes!Hold still! - find the bailout,find...!
- 朱迪!...朱迪!别动! - 找到备用气瓶 找到...
Hold still!I got you,I got you.
别动!我抓到你了 我抓住了
Frank,my bail out!
弗兰克 我的备用气瓶!
Stay with me.Let me take a look.
跟我保持在一起 让我仔细看一看
Get me to the air bell,Frank.Get me to the air bell!
带我去空气平台 弗兰克 带我去空气平台!
This is too far.we will never make it.
他妈的太远了 但我们一定会成功的
Come on Frank,Come on Frank,Get me to the air bell.
来吧 弗兰克 带我去空气平台
- Judes,is too far. - Jesus!,fuck!
- 他妈的太远了 - 真是该死的!
She is got no bailout!
她没带备用气瓶啊!
- plumbing! - Stay calm.
- 我快淹死了! - 保持冷静啊!
We gotta body breath we gotta body breath,all right?
我们可以轮流使用面罩
Mask off.
来吧...面罩互相轮流用
Frank,do not do it.We gonna lose you both!
弗兰克 别这样做...不然你们两个都会没救的
No frank,no frank,no...
不 弗兰克,不 弗兰克,不要...
Oh man!...
嗨...
Fuck...
他妈的!
- See?he just fucken yank the mask away from her. - I do not see it that way,Josh.
- 你看到了吗?他就这样他妈的把她推开! - 我不觉得该这样看待事情 乔希
- Josh...! - hey,hey Josh...you got no fucken idea...
- 乔希...! - 嘿 嘿 乔希...你他妈的根本不知道在说什么
- ...what are you taking about. - No...He killed her!
- 你在说什么呢 - 不...他杀死了她!
That's pullshit.
胡扯
She is dead because of him!
她死了 就因为他!
- Listen to me!...Listen to me!...Listen to me! - Oh,..Fuck off! - Listen to me!...
- 听我说!听我说! - 哦 滚开! - 听我说!
Body breathing with a full face mask
队友们在水底互相轮用氧气面罩
Is the most radical thing you can possibly do under water.
已经算是一种最激进的行为
He was insane to even try it.
这真是疯狂的尝试
It's the most heroic god dam thing I have ever seen.
这是我所见过的最英勇的事
No,that's pullshit!
不,这都是胡扯!
- Listen to me! - Pullshit!
- 听我说! - 胡扯!
It wasn't the case of him or her josh,
假设一个情况 给你选择两者之一
This was a bout dipping one body down there or two.
在那之下到底要牺牲一个还是两个都挂
Once the Judes lost it,it was...She was gone.
一旦朱迪失去了备用气瓶 事情就...她已经玩完了
She wasn't coming alive
她已经没救了
- Frank had no right taking her through there without the bailout tanks.
弗兰克没有任何权利 可以准许她拿掉备用气瓶
Clearly,that was her choice.
很明显 这是她自己的选择
- it's full bullshit! - Every fiber of Judes pain was driven to explore
- 全是胡扯! - 一分一毫的任何动作 包括去哪里探索
Frank didn't force her to do anything.
弗兰克从来不会强迫她做任何事情
No...No...
不...不...
He always pushes too hard.
他总是逼人逼得太紧
Josh,no...
乔希 不...
He made this happen...
是他让这事情发生的...
Is it somebody want to give me a hand here?
有谁愿意过来帮个忙啊!?
Get her Wrapped up and neg.whole out of here.
将她好好的包覆好 这样就可以准备离开这里
Forward base...Forward base,do you copy?
前进基地...前进基地...有收到吗?
If I hear,the storm is right on the top of us.
有没有人听到 暴风已迫在眉睫
Now it's live striking from the coast!
已经自海岸袭来了!
Damn,Frank!pickup!
该死的 弗兰克!快答覆啊!
Frank,can you hear me?
弗兰克 有听到吗?
XXX we hear any word from Jim on a surface,yet?XXX
你有尝试联络地面吗
The...the Coms are down.
通讯系统不起作用
I fortified the connector to Camp 3.
也许也无法连络上第三营地
This is camp 4 to surface base,come in
这里是第四营地 呼叫地面基地
What would you do?On the mountain.
是你会怎么做呢?在山上时?
Camp 4 to surface base,come in.Jim,do you read me.
第四营地 呼叫地面基地 吉姆 听到请回答
There is nothing can be done for the dead on altitude.
在那致命的高海拔 什么也不能做
If I were on the mountain I'd keep going.
如果我在山上 我会继续前进
Ahh...Damn it!
该死!
Judes Knew the risks better than anyone.
朱蒂比任何人都知道这行业的风险
You drag every one along on your big dream.
你硬拖着大家只为了你的伟大梦想
And they listen to you,and they believe you,and they wind up down here fucken dead.
他们听你的 也相信你 却没想到死在这里
God,this thing is a rock dad,nobody cares.
天啊 它只是一个洞穴 没有人会在乎的
- People care. - Oh they don't!
- 有人会在乎的! - 不 我就不在乎!
Judes cared.
朱蒂会在乎!
Nobody out there,in the real world,give two shits about this...this fucken cave.
在现实世界中也没多少人 会在乎这该死的洞穴
Those bail out empty you would supposed to bring down
备用氧气瓶本来就该一起带下水
Judes and I,had to climb back on and get them.
朱蒂和我只好爬上去拿
Judes snapped to dive the heavily beneath with couple of hours sleep about
她也已经深层潜水了好久几乎没睡
Then I maybe didn't make any difference
也许不会有什么差别
Maybe it did.
但也可能是很重要的!
Wanna think about that?
你会怎样想呢?
All right the Coms.are down.
通信系统坏了
J.D.,Liz,I want you to head back up.let everyone know,we are coming out.
J.D.里兹 我要你回去 让大家知道我们就要出来了
We gonna need all hands down here in the morning to hold the rest of the gear out.
我需要每个人的参与 直到早上连同设备一起移出
Ok J.D you...
好吧 J.D 你...
- I'm going with them. - Yeah,that's right you Go!
- 我跟他们一起走 - 是的 不错 去吧!
And when you get up there,Find that chopper to pick you out!
当你出去后 找到直升机并离开这里!
Fine!
随你啦!
Jesus Christ,Frank,give the kid a break,would you?!.
拜托 弗兰克 饶了那个孩子好吗?
I suggest you keep out of this.
我建议你...还是少管闲事
I should go with him,the boy is too upset to climb.
我最好跟他一起去 这孩子心烦意乱不便攀登吧
All right...
好吧...
Yeah ok,you go..Thank you.
跟他们一起去吧 谢谢你
- Don't worry about it,I got this. - I think you said you are his boss.
- 保持冷静 我会告诉他 - 什么东西?你是他的老板耶
Stop!
住手!
Listen.
仔细听着
- What the hell was? - We better keep moving.
- 那到底是什么? - 我们最好还是继续前进
Where will it leads?
这会通到哪里呢?
we could always go and check it out first thing in the morning.
我们随时都可以去探查看看 等天亮了以后
Just you and me,Frank.What do you say?
只有我们两个人去 弗兰克 意下如何?
- Liz,get up there! - Okay.
- 里兹 快上来! - 好
I'll radio surface Base.
我会尝试联系地面基地
- Liz,get up there! - Coming!
- 里兹 跟上来! - 来了!
What the fuck is that?
那到底是什么东西啊?
The river.
河流
- Surface base... - It's returning
- 地面基地... - 它折回来了
Surface base,Do you copy?
地面基地 你听见了吗?
- Get on the rob. - Can you hear me!. - come on. - Can you hear me?
- 登上绳索 - 有人听到我吗? - 快 - 有人听到我吗?
- Can you hear me? - Hang on
- 有人听到吗? - 坚持住
Forward base!Dad!Dad!Do You hear me?
前进基地!爸爸!你听到我了吗?
Josh.Not good.Down better.
乔希 情况不妙 最好放下吧
Surface base,Do you copy?
地面基地 听到请回话
Surface base,come in?can you hear me?!
呼叫地面基地 听到请回话?!
Shit!
妈的!
Josh,is that you?
乔希 是你吗?
Jim!
吉姆!
Jim!We are just through What going on?
我们正在交会口 这到底是怎么回事?
Oh Thank Christ!
感谢上帝!
Look You got to pull the team out right now!
你现在快把队伍带走
The storm is turning into a cyclone!
风暴转变成了飓风了!
No,no no...the others is still down there The Coms are down.
不 不...底下还有人但通讯设备挂了
Josh,get out of there now!the place...
乔希 快离开!
Fuck!
糟糕!
Josh.do you copy?
乔希 听到了吗?
- What the hell is happening? - Hurry up!
- 这是怎么回事? - 快点!
What about dad and the others?
我爸和其他人呢?
We cannot help them from here.
我们不能再待在这里
We gotta get back to the surface,organize a rescue.
我们必须返回到地面 再组织救援任务
a Rescue?!No!We cannot just leave them down there.
救援任务?不!我们不能就这样留下他们在那里
Liz!
莉兹!
I think it's Stopping!
别乱动!
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I'm Ok!
我很好!
There is a break in the flow,we have to get out of here.Now!
让我们冲破这水流 我们得马上离开这里!
Where's Carl?
卡尔在哪里?
What is going on?
发生了什么事?
- We gotta get out of here. - Yeah...
- 我们得离开这里 - 是啊...
Where's Carl?
卡尔在哪里?
- Come on,Josh! - What the hell is going on?
- 来吧 乔希! - 这是怎么回事?
- Hurry! - Josh,What the fuck are you doing?
- 快点! - 你在干什么?
- Get up here! - Come on!
- 快上来! - 来吧!
Tie up the rope
抓住你的绳子!
I can not.
我不行...
Josh,come on!
乔希 加油!
I cannot leave him.
我不能留下他
Hurry Josh.
快 乔希!
Oh Shit!
该死的!
Josh,get up here!Now!
乔希 快上来这里!现在!
They're gone!Let's go!
他们走了!我们走吧!
Man that was great...What?
景色还真伟大...什么事?
You will never make it!
我们不会成功的!
Frank!
弗兰克!
Get Victoria on that ladder!
帮助维多利亚爬上梯子!
We are behind you,Frank!
随后跟上 弗兰克!
Watch your self!
小心点!
Oye,Who's there?
谁在那里?
Dad?
爸爸?
Joshua,what the fuck are you doing here?
约书亚 你在这里做什么?
Dad!
爸爸!
- The cave is flooding! - You think?
- 这个洞穴正在淹没! - 真的吗?
Listen me!We need you to link!Can you do that?
听着!我们需要固定延长绳索 你能做到吗?
Yeah,yeah...
是的 是...
- Is it Go!? - Yeah.
- 固定了吗? - 是的
Wait!I got a rope!
快点!我们有了延长绳!
Closely tied?I'll take your sex,go!
绳结打好!准备好了!你是安全的!来吧!
Pull it!
好了...快点!
That's it.Take one step at the time.You got it.
一次走一步 懂了吗?
She is climbing!
继续前进!
Nice and easy...
慢慢的...小心点...
Go baby go...
上啊 上啊...
You're doing great!
你干得太棒了!
keep climbing.Coming on!
继续 上吧!
Fight the weight!
拉好绳索!
- Keep coming! - Come on!
- 来了! - 来吧!
Keep moving!
不要停!
That's it,you got it!
就这样!快到了!
Victoria!You gonna take a big hit now!
维多利亚!你会战胜这洞穴的!
Ready yourself!You'll be fine.
准备好!你会没事的
Go,baby!
上吧 宝贝!
That's it!Keep going!
对了!继续上!
Bravo!You're doing great.
好样的!你做得很好
Stop!Stop,It moving!
停!停!石头移动了!
go back down!
快下去!
Fuck that!
他妈的!
- You all right? - Yeah.
- 还好吗? - 是的
Hold on,Okay.
坚持住 好吗?
Vic!
维克!
Josh!
乔希!
Joshua!Where are you?
约书亚!你在哪里?
Ohh god!Vic!
天啊!维克!
You did great,Vic!you okay?
我的天啊 维克!你没事吧?
No!
不!
God!No!
天啊!不!
Joshua!...Luko!Get Luko!
约书亚!快去找 卢克!
Luko!
卢克!
Vic,talk to me!
维克 跟我说话!
- Are you good? - I'm fine.
- 你好吗? - 我没事
Luko?
卢克?
George,let's go.
乔治 我们走吧
Watch this going!
小心急流!
Carl...
卡尔...
Josh!Get him out of there!
乔希!快离开那里!
Josh!let it go!
乔希!快来!
Leave him!
随他去吧!
You did everything you could,all right?
你已经尽力了 好吗?
Shit the exit!,Shit!
该死!那个出口...妈的!
We are heading back down to forward base.
我们返回前进基地
You'll find another way out...
你会发现另一个出口的...
...through the restriction
...由交接口通道
Grab anything you see that it's useful.
把"有用的"一切东西带上
I said "useful." Robes,batteries,rebreathers...
我说:"有用的"是指 绳索 电池 呼吸器...
We have a few hours before this place is under water.
我们还有几个小时 直到这个地方被完全淹没
Frank,what if the air bell through the restriction is flooded?
弗兰克 如果到时交接口也被淹没呢?
Maybe you should send the ROV through to check it out.
也许你应该先送探测机器 去检查看看
I won't be flooded.
不会被淹没的
Jesus George,what if he's wrong?
天啊 乔治 万一他是错的呢?
Then we sure start growing gills,Mate.
那我们最好开始会长出鳃来...老兄
This is not my mask.Where's my mask?
这不是我的面具 我的面具在哪里?
God damn it!
该死的!
George,give me a hand!
乔治 来帮我一下!
What the fuck are you doing?
你他妈在干什么?
Without a suit,you'll go hypothermic.This is the only one that will fit you.
没有防寒衣 你会失温的 只有这件适合你
Huh...Fuck that!Can't even dive
去你的!我根本不会潜水
I cannot do this.Any of this...
我无法做到 所有这些...
You can this,because you have to do this,all right?
你可以做到 因为你必须这样做 好吗?
You can swim,Can't you?!
你会游泳吧?
You can breathe,then you can dive.
如果你会呼吸 那么你就会潜水
George will be with you all the way.
乔治会一直陪着你
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
I thought George couldn't dive anymore.
我以为乔治不再潜水了?
We're taking him out of retirement.
我把他的退休取消了
OK,well...boat oars are tides,Frank.There is no time to take off her suit defence.
好...好...重点来了 弗兰克 没有时间脱下她的防寒衣了
Show me how to use the rebreather.
你必须教我怎么使用呼吸器
- Listen to me! - No,you listen to me Frank!
- 听我说! - 不 你才听我说!弗兰克
I'd rather be cold and alive than Warm and dead.
我宁可忍受冰冷活着 也不要穿着死人衣服取暖
So,show me what to do!
告诉我该怎么办!
- You'll need it. - So I'm fine in this,Frank.
- 你会需要它的 - 我穿这样很好 弗兰克
Show me what to do,because I do not wearing a wet suit of a dead person.
告诉我该怎么做 因为我不想穿上死人的防寒衣
Get her a mask.
给她一个面罩
The first rule of diving.Never hold your breath.
潜水第一条规则 永远不要憋住呼吸
You've been Bent Before bathing in Mexico,right?
你在墨西哥跳水之前有生病 对不对?
Mexico?Fucken Malaysia.Mexico is where I got the Chlam.
在墨西哥?相反的是在马来西亚 在墨西哥 我倒是得了淋病
Dad!
爸爸!
Bring your medical kit.It's Luko.
把你的医药箱拿来 我发现了卢克
I'll get it Frank.You go.
我去拿 弗兰克 你过去
He Is still alive.
他还活着
George,we have morphine?
乔治 我们还有吗啡吗?
No.nothing
没有...什么都没有
How bad is it?
情况有多糟?
George,take Josh away.
乔治 把乔希带走
- What you gonna do? - There is nothing we can do.
- 你要做什么? - 我们恐怕也无计可施
What do you mean?You have to do something.
你是什么意思?我们必须做点事情吧
Josh,he's broken every bone in his body.
乔希 他身体的每一根骨头都断了
All right,He cannot Hold the rig in his mouth.
也无法在嘴里含着呼吸器
- You can't just leave him here to die. - I can't and can't he too.
- 我们不能放着让他死 - 我也从来没有计划这样
No,No...no...
不 不...
You have no...,You have no right to do This.
你没有权利这样做
You people have no idea,Do you?
你们真是没概念 是吧?
You have no idea!
你跟根本搞不清楚!
You spend your lives wrapped in comfort,you want to play of being adventurous.
他生命里不是只想舒服度日 而是真的去体验冒险
Well this is it.
是到终点了
Ok,Come on Vic.Come on.
嗯 走吧 维克
George...
乔治...
Come on mate,it's all right.
来吧 哥们 没事的
It's all right,my friend.
没关系的 伙计(外语:安心上路吧...)
How does it look down there?
那边的情况怎么样?
A walk in the park.
顺得很
Closing the valve down,All right.
你必须关闭气阀
When you take it off,it stays closed,Yes?!
当你脱下后 仍然保持关闭 好吗?
Come here you.
到这里来
You stay on the guide line,all right.Do not let go of it.
紧跟着引导绳 别放手
Remember how clear your mask?
还记得怎么清洁面罩玻璃吗?
Yeah,Yeah,Carl instruct me through this whole again.
是的 卡尔告诉了我一切
Good.Now you get to hear it twice.
非常好 我也不会向你解释两次
Keep the mouthpiece no close to valve.
保持气阀的关闭
If you flood the breathing loop,it's all over.
如果呼吸孔进水 一切都结束了
We'll have over an hour of decompressing stops before we can surface
在浮出水面前我们将有一小时以上的时间减压
Remember what you told Frank about decompression sickness?The Bends,Right?!
记住弗兰克说过的 有关于减压病吗?
If you get Bent down there it's going to ruin your whole day,believe me.
如果你想待在减压室 你会搞砸一整天 相信我
Green light is good,Red light is bad.
绿灯是良好的 红色是不好的
- I'll monitor your BP R% too. - Dad,I get.OK?!
- 不断检查你的高压氧状态PPO2 - 爸爸 我明白了
All right.
好的
Stay at the same depth as me
跟我保持在同一深度
Or your blood is gonna fizz up like a dropped can of bier.
否则 你的血液将如啤酒泡沫般沸腾
Nice...
真棒...
All right,listen up!
注意了!
Visibility is gonna be stern to shit.N- a big deal to have visibility.
这一路将会不太好走的
So stay on the guide line at all times.
一直保持在引导绳附近
I'll bring up the rear.
我来殿后押队
Victoria is the last one through that restriction.
维多利亚排最后一个
What?
什么?
If you panic in that squeeze,anyone behind you is dead.
因为你一恐慌 每个在你身后的都会死
- You'll be fine. - Oye,See you on the other side.
- 你会没事的 - 我们在另一边碰面
He could've picked better choice of words.
他应该挑更好听的形容词讲的
YOU CAN do it.
(你可以的!)
Fuck?!
滚蛋?!
Where's Carl?
卡尔在哪里?
Where's Carl?
卡尔在哪里?
- We gonna raise your body temperature. - She is hypothermic.
- 我们将提高你的体温 - 她快失温了
Josh,Get this face blanket.
乔希 把太空毯弄好
Yeah
好的
Cross your arms,cross your arms!
来吧 双臂交叉抱着!
Carl!Get here and get your kit off,you gonna be under here with her.
卡尔!卸下装备 需要你来陪她回温
Come on,get a move man!
快点!
- George,Get on oxygen. - No,I'm fine.
- 乔治 戴上你的氧气面罩 - 我没事
Get on oxygen!
戴上你的氧气面罩!
- It's okay,babe.I'm coming. - Josh,where is that blanket?
- 没关系 亲爱的 我来了 - 乔希 太空毯在哪里?
Good,here you go!
很好 干得好!
I got you,I got you.
我准备好了
Here you go,Ohhh baby...
就是这样 哦 亲爱的...
You gonna be ok.
你会没事的
If you get it hit,baby.
希望你不讨厌这样做 亲爱的
Come here you.
你给我过来
You are no use to me If you fizz up again.
如果你再流口水 对我就没有用了
All right,If we run out of light,we run out of time.
如果灯光用完了 意味着你也没有时间了
Conserve your batteries,get some rest.
保持电池电力且休息一下
I still can't feel my feet.
我仍然感觉不到我的脚...
- I told I'll take care of you,babe? - hum,Yeah fun times.
- 我说我会照顾你 - 是啊 有什么好玩的
Dad!
爸爸!
- I should've worn her suit. - Hey,you did great.
- 我早该穿她的防寒衣的 - 没事的 你做得很好
You're alive.
你还活着
You understand no matter what happens,you never ever give up.
明白了吗?无论发生什么事 千万绝对别放弃
Hey Frank,we should explore this section while we're waiting.
嘿...我们应该在等待的时间里 先探勘一下这个区段
it might be a way out.
看能否找到一条出路
- Waiting for what? - Waiting for rescue party.
- 找什么? - 救援队
There is no rescues down here only body recoveries.
这里没有救援队 大概只有寻尸队
Everyone out there already thinks we are dead.
地面上的人大概都认为我们都死了
Don't worry about it.It's fine.
别担心 没事的
You all right?
你没事吧?
- I'm right. - Yeah?
- 我很好 - 真的吗?
Just taking a leak.
只是去撒泡尿
And she goes.
她离开了
Now I'm right.
现在 我很好
I still think we should sit and wait.
我说我们该静候等待
Yeah,we could've enough food for next Couple of days.
是的 我们应该有足够的食物可撑个几天
Couple of days,This cave gonna be underwater.
几天之内 这个洞穴将被淹没
Understand?
你明白吗?
We follow the river and get to the ocean.
我们该循着河流往海洋出去
OK,this way!
走这边!
- Are you sure? - No.
- 你确定吗? - 不...
Come on!
来吧!
George,you all right?
乔治 你没事吧?
I'm fine!
我很好!
You go on up ahead!
你继续前进吧!
George!
乔治!
Are you alright?
你没事吧?
Aye!.
是的!.
Did I ever told you about the time your dad really fucked up?!
我曾告诉你 我跟你老爸有段时间很糟吗?
No.
没有
We were Checking out these caves on Malabo we found.
我们探索一些我们发现的岩洞
And There was nothing out there,as far as the eye can see,
放眼望去那里什么也没有
is this bloody great big hole,in the out of nowhere.
除了一个大洞 感觉好像一事无成
So,Frank parks the truck up to the edge of it.so we can tie off the guide line.
于是 弗兰克就把车停在洞穴的边缘 这样我们好绑上引导绳
- Right? - Right.
- 明白吧? - 是的
We did the dive,we swimming back out...
然后我们开始潜水 等我们要出去时...
...and suddenly there is a vehicle blocking the entrance.
...突然 我们的入口处被一辆车给堵塞
60 feet under water!
在水深六十尺的地方?!
I'm thinking:"Shit!that license plate looks familiar."
然后我想:这车牌号码挺熟悉的
Gone and left the hand break off.Dam son of bitch
这该死的傻瓜应该要记得拉手煞车的
The bull is dragged back into the cave with us.
是我们把车子一起拖到在山洞出口里的
We had to smash open the back window just so we can swim out
后来不得不打破后车窗 我们才能游回去
Huh...!
喔...!
Then,the boor bastard had to walk 30 mile a head...
然后 这混蛋竟走了一整天二十哩...
...20 mile just to go get some help.
...二十哩路 只是为了给我们找援助
humf..!.He's a hell of a fellow your old man,once you get to know him.
他就是这样的家伙 你的父亲 如果你多了解他
Hold thing for me a little while.
帮我拿一会儿这个
I just need to catch my breath.
我实在需要喘口气
Go on...
来吧...
Go.
去吧
Fuck!yab yab.
妈的!
How are you holding up?
上去后想做啥?
Hot bath and a brandy and I'll be fine.
来个热水澡和一杯白兰地就很满足了
- Carl!We'll take a break once we hit the top,all right? - Sounds good!
- 卡尔!我们在顶部稍作休息 好吗? - 听起来不错!
Where's George?
乔治在哪里?
He's aah...he's back there somewhere taking a break.He said he'd catch up with us.
他在后面休息一下 他说会赶上来
George!
乔治!
George!
乔治!
George!
乔治!
- Dad,what is going on? - Where did you see him last?
- 爸爸 怎么了? - 他在哪里失联的?
- wa,I do not know... - Where?
- 不知道... - 在哪里?
he's got The Bends.he doesn't want to slow us down slow us down.
他没带背包 他不希望拖慢我们
Dad,his rig is right up!...
瞧!我看到他的呼吸器!
George,I know what are you doing!George,where are you?
乔治 我知道你在做啥!乔治 你在哪里?
George!
乔治!
Oh Jesus!
天啊!
Dad!
爸爸!
Oh God!
天啊!
GEORGE WAS HERE
(乔治到此一游)
George,where are you?Damn it!
乔治 你在哪里?该死!
George!You don't have to do this!
乔治!你不需这么做的!
George!
乔治!
George,where are you?
乔治 你在哪里?
Turn that light off.
关了灯光
Come on,Josh.We will make the cover of National Geographic,yeah!
来吧 乔希 我们还没拍到放国家地理杂志封面上的照片
Hey,...hey...What the fuck are you doing?
你在干什么?
Dad
When they pull our bodies out of this place,There is not gonna be any tourist shot.
当我们想尽办法离开这里 不是只想当个导游而已
Not of me and not of my boy!
不适合我 也不适合我的儿子!
Understood?
明白了吗?
Get off,Frank!
别管他 法兰克!
God..,oah!
天啊..,哦!
- You okay,baby? - Jesus Christ!
- 你好吗 亲爱的? - 天啊!
You're actually enjoying this,aren't you Frank?Hmmmmf?!
你还真享受这种生活 对不对?
Making life or death decisions,playing the God...
把生死的决定放手中 想扮演神吗?...
There is no God down here.
这里是没有神的
This place does not give a rat's ass about you or me.
这个地方不给我们任何的宽待 不管是你是我
Or any of us.
或任何人
We are a bits of dust passing through...
我们仅仅像灰尘斑点一样的过往来去
Carl...
卡尔...
- George has gone. - Oh,what do you mean gone?
- 乔治已经走了 - 你什么意思?
He fizzed up.Decompression sickness.
他吐血了 应该是得了减压病吧!
He's gone...
走了...
Oh,Jesus.I'm sorry,Frank.
对不起 弗兰克
I'm sorry.oh Shit!
抱歉 妈的!妈的...
Come on,keep up!Josh,Victoria!
来吧 跟上!乔希 维多利亚!
- That's a meat grinder down there. - Shit!
- 底下还真像是个巨大的研磨器 - 妈的!
Maybe we missed something.One of those tunnels back there...
也许我错过了什么 之前的任何隧道或什么?
No.we follow the river,all the way to the ocean.
还是循着河流走到海洋吧
Maybe we should head back,wait for the water to subside water
也许我们应该回去 等到水位稍退
So we can find another way out.
也许能找到另一个出口
Carl,you can do whatever you like.Josh and I going down here.
你去做你想要的吧 但乔希和我会走在一起的!
Can't we least take a vote on it?
我们能不能投票表决呢?
All right,let's vote on it.two against two.now What do we do?
好吧 让我们的投票 我们两个两个 我们该怎么办?
Come on,enough of this pull shit!
停止这种无聊举动了!
Let's go back,check on those tunnels.
我们折返好了 检查这些隧道一下
No!Wait!
不!等等...!
- It's best to stick together. - Okay.
- 最好我们还是聚在一起较好 - 好
You better be right,Frank.
我希望你是对的 弗兰克
there's a niche below us,if I can get a cam in there.
有一个突出的岩块在我们下面 也许可用一个镙钉固定住
I am gonna need an anchor,So I could reverse around the other side.
我们需要一个锚栓来固定 好让我可以到达另一边
Frank,I can hardly feel my fingers.
弗兰克 我都快感觉不到我的手指了
Dad,it looks pretty tricky,you should let me do it.
爸爸 这似乎很复杂 让我来做吧?
No.Absolutely not.
不...绝对不可以
Let him do it,Frank.
让他去做吧?弗兰克
Your son is the best climber we have.
你儿子是我们里面最好的攀登者
Aye.
好了
you be careful.Please.
小心点 拜托
I have control.
一切尽在掌握中啦
- Have you clipped it? - Roger that!
- 你锚定在岩缝了没? - 是的!
All right,give me some slack.
我想要多一些绳子
I'm gonna have to improvise this last phase.
方便让我跳更远
Yes!
好啊!
Are you good?
你没事吧?
- I'm good! - Good.good boy!
- 我没事! - 非常好 好样的 孩子!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
get that light off her!
注意她身上的绳索!
Jesus Christ!
天哪!
Hang on,honey!
撑着点 宝贝!
- Victoria!Try not to move! - What going on?
- 维多利亚!尽量不要动! - 发生什么事了呢?
Her hair caught in a rack!
她的头发卡住索环了!
Jesus Christ!
天哪!
Hang on there,honey!
撑着点 宝贝!
Hang on!
撑住啊!
Joshua,go back!Get off that line!
约书亚 回去吧!离开那条绳索!
It won't back your weight!
它支撑不了重量的!
Help me!
救命啊!
- Hang on there Vic!We're coming! - Victoria,listen to me!
- 撑着点 维克!我们来了! - 维多利亚 听我说!
I'm gonna transfer your weight.try to get a foot hold.
我将会转移你的重量 你试着找脚部的支撑点
I can't get a hold!
我快撑不住了!
Oh Christ!You have to do something!
天啊 维克!我们必须想点办法!
- all right,I'm Coming up! - You're not!
- 我就来! - 哦 你不可以!
You're Staying here until we work out a plan.
你留在这里 好让我们拟定计策
Victoria,Do not panic!
别惊慌!
Hang on,Victoria!
撑着点啊 维多利亚!
Victoria,Listen to me!I know you in a lot of pain!
听我说!我知道你现在很痛!
- But you have to stay there! - Help me!
- 但你必须待在那里! - 帮我!
Do nothing until we can get around after you,You understand?
别做傻事 直到我们丢绳索给你 懂吗?
I'm gonna cut my hair free!
我想把我的头发割断!
No!Do not use a knife!
不!不要使用刀!
Put the knife away?
把刀拿开
Take that knife away from the rope!
刀子不要靠近绳索!
I can get up to her!
我能靠近得了她!
Christ!
我的天啊!
- Put your knife away,Victoria! - I can climb up there and I can get her!
- 让刀放在一边 维多利亚! - 我可以去帮助她!
You understand me!
你懂我说的没?
I can get up to her!
我能上去救她!
Victoria!
维多利亚!...
Christ!Jesus Christ!
天哪!
Nahhhhhhhhh!
他妈的...!
We should keep going.
我们该继续前进了
Josh...
乔希...
Victoria made her own choices.
维多利亚做了自己的选择
All right!,she chose to come down here Without experience,
她选择到这里来 "经验不足"
Chose to dive without a wet suit
选择潜水 却"不穿防寒衣"
She chose to use her knife.
她选择"使用刀子"
That's three big mistakes.
那就是犯了"三个错误"
In a place alike,you're lucky get away with one.
某些地方 你犯了一个错还能逃出算幸运了
Now we've only got one rebreather left.
现在我们只剩一个呼吸器了
You heartless bastard.
你这无情的混蛋!
Have you no decency?
你真的那么麻木不仁吗?
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?
We can mourn her in the daylight.
我们可以在白天再来致哀
We gotta get on.
但必须继续前进
- Since when did you become like this? - Look...
- 你什么时候变成这样? - 听着...
Josh...
乔希...
I know I have not been any thing of a father to you.All right...
我知道我可能没做好父亲的职责 好吗?
I'm not up there for a stop mate.that is the fact.
我不是个肯安分的伴侣 这是事实
CDs,cars,and mortgages...
唱片 汽车 再多的东西...
I could never be what your mother needed...
我永远也不会成为你母亲需要的人...
...or probably what you needed.
...或者是你需要的人
Why...?!
为什么...
...Why caves?
...为何要选洞穴探勘?
Down here,I can make sense of this.
这里下面 我做的事情会更有意义
Can you see waht I mean?
明白我的意思吗?
It's like my church.
这就像我的教堂般...
I can hold a mirror up and say:"This is who I am".
我可以拿一面镜子大声说:这就是我自己
I do not want to die,Dad.
我不想死 爸爸
I do not want to die down here.
我不希望死在这里
It's alright...
没事的...
It's alright,mate!
没关系 老兄!
You're not gonna die.
你不会死
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
- I'm gonna get you out of here,all right? - Yab.
- 我们会离开这里 好吗? - 是的
Good.
Let's keep moving.
让我们继续前进
Jesus Christ!Not that again.
天哪!别又来了...
All right,We rest up here for awhile.
好...我们在这里休息一下
Then I'll take the last rebreather run through,see if she goes.
我会用这仅存的呼吸器穿越水中 看另一边可通哪里
Then I'll come back to get you,Josh.
然后 我会回来找你 乔希
- And later you,Carl,yab? - Sure,Frank.Whatever what say.
- 然后再换你 卡尔 好吗? - 当然 弗兰克 你说了算
Dad!Carl is taking the rebreather!
爸爸!卡尔抢了呼吸器!
What is he doing?
他在干什么?
He's not gonna come back.
他可能不回头吧
You son of a bitch!
那个混蛋!
Fuck!
该死的!
Come on!
快点啊!
Dad!
爸爸!
- Is it dead? - Yab.
- 灯坏了吗? - 是的
Well The tunnel could choke Then he'd have to come back.
这条隧道如果不通 你还是得回头
If the tunnel chokes,we're dead anyway.
隧道如果不通?反正我们是死定了
So what do we do now?
而现在该怎么办?
I do not know...
我不知道...
I'm tired.I need to rest.
我累了 我需要休息
What are you talking about?We have to go back.You'll find another way out.
你是什么意思?我们必须回去 你会发现另一个出口
What's wrong with you?
你什么意思?
You remind me of me.
你让我想起我自己
Shit!
妈的!
Bat Shit!
蝙蝠粪便!
You think there's a way out?
你认为这有路出去吗?
I'm guessing the bats didn't swim down here.
我怀疑蝙蝠应该没有飞这么远
"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan"
"驾临上都...忽必烈称大可汗"
"A stately pleasure-dome decree "
"长乐穹宫...其堂皇溢于敕言:"
What's that?
你在念什么?
Coleridge.
柯立芝
Very abstrusely
非常深奥啊
Well He was on drugs when he write it.
然而 当他写下的时候是个隐君子
I did not you're into poetry.
我不知道你喜欢诗歌
I'm not.
我不喜欢
Your mother was.
你妈妈喜欢
Teach it for me.
教教我吧?
"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan"
"驾临上都...忽必烈称大可汗"
"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan"
"驾临上都...忽必烈称大可汗"
"A stately pleasure-dome decree "
"长乐穹宫...其堂皇溢于敕言:"
"A stately pleasure-dome decree "
"长乐穹宫...其堂皇溢于敕言:"
- "Where Alph,the sacred river,ran " - "Where Alph,the sacred river,ran "
- "宫畔漠漠...倾流圣阿尔浮之河" - "宫畔漠漠...倾流圣阿尔浮之河"
- "Through caverns measureless to man" - "Through caverns measureless to man"
- "潜入巨穴...其深深非人子所能觇" - "潜入巨穴...其深深非人子所能觇"
Get up there.Climb up to me.
上去 踩着我上去
Give me your hand!
给我你的手!
- Fuck! - Bravo!
- 妈的! - 好样的!好啊...
Oh.I have turned off the light.
该死 我的灯熄了
Christ!...
好...
Ah Shit!Okay...
妈的!好吧...
You should rest up.
我们该休息一下...
Dad,I can see you.
爸爸 我可以看到你耶
Well,we're not climbing out of here.
这显然不是我们可以常来爬的地方
- Well,that's something you don't see every day. - A tank?
- 也不是天天都能看到的! - 一辆坦克?
A bloody tank?!
一辆血腥的坦克?!
Japanese.They were all over this place during the war.
日本人的 战争期间随处可见
Amphibious.
这是两栖式的
We must be pretty near the coast.
这意味着我们已接近海岸
The cave must have collapsed underneath them.
也许洞穴就在他们脚下崩塌
- You think anyone survived? - Doesn't look like it.
- 你觉得有人幸存吗? - 似乎不多
Well there you go.
好啦...
I told you!
就跟你说吧?
We could stay here,you know.hope that someone finds us.
我们可以留在这里 你知道 希望有人找到我们
Assuming they are looking for us.
"假设"他们有在搜寻我们的话?
Assumptions is the mother of all fuckups.
"假设"...是所有狗屁倒灶之母!
That's sounds familiar.
是曾听过啦!
Man we are so close...Now she is teasing us.
我们已如此接近...它却还在取笑我们似的
Oh,don't take it personally.We are here now and that the main thing.
别当作针对个人 现在我们在这里还有重要的事
So What would we do?do we Stay here or do we push on?
现在该怎么办?留在这里或更深入前进?
You decide.
你决定
FRANK AND JOSH WERE HERE.SEE Ya!
"弗兰克和乔希到此一游"
Hey Dad,I found the river!
爸爸 我发现河流了!
Lost my grip.
差点滑倒...
Well,You should be more careful.
你多小心一点...
Carl...
是卡尔的...
Nah...empty.
它是空的
Dead.
他死了
The river has flushed everything here like a sewer.
这条河冲刷这里的一切通道
Yeah...it stinks in here.
是的...咳...这里有点臭...
Josh?Frank?is that you guys?
乔希?弗兰克?是你们吗?伙计!
Oh,oh Thank God!
感谢上帝!感谢上帝!
Carl...
卡尔...
What the fuck?
搞什么东西?
Where the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么?
Well,I was gonna come back for you guys.I would have come back.
我本来想回头找你的 我真会回头的 真的!
I would've,you know!I just ran out of air.
我会回头的 你知道的!但我的氧气用完了
- Please!Do you got any food? - Yeah,of course.
- 拜托!你还有一些食物吗? - 是的 当然
Oh..Thank you!Thank you!
谢谢!
Frank!Please do not go over there,Frank!.
弗兰克!请不要过去那里
Frank!Please,don't!
弗兰克!拜托不要!
The river dumped her here,Josh.
河流把她冲到这里 乔希
Like a piece of garbage.
像垃圾一样
Oh,Josh I'm sorry,buddy!I missed up,you know!
乔希 对不起 老兄!我搞砸了吧?!
I admit it,I missed up,okay!
我承认 我搞砸了!
I panicked.It was a moment of madness.
我惊慌失措 这是一个疯狂的瞬间
I do not know what to do.
我不知道我慌了
I'm sorry!
对不起!对不起!
Good got a Chances...
这应该是不错的契机...
Josh,let's go.
乔希 我们走吧
Wait!What?
等等...什么?
Josh?
乔希?
Josh?
乔希?
- No!No!No!you're not gonna leave me here!No Wait!
不!不要留我在这里!不!等等!
You can do whatever you like.
做你自己想做的事吧你
Frank!
弗兰克!
Well fuck you,Frank!
去死吧 弗兰克!
She goes.
底下可以通
- There is a tight squeeze... - yahh...
- 有一个狭窄的入口... - 所以...
But once you get through it,it's crystal clear.
但通过以后就很明朗了
Well we'll body breathe through the sub.
我们会共用呼吸器
- One breath each,not shallow breath. - What about Carl?
- 每次吸一口气 直到换下一口气... - 卡尔怎么办?
I'll go get him.
我去搞定他...
I can't breathe...
我不能呼吸...
It's...It's my back...
我的背...
Put me down,Josh.
放我下来 乔希
Josh,you...you Trust the cave,all right?Trust the cave!
你要相信这洞穴 对不对?
Follow the river.I'll lead you out.
按照河流走 会带你出去
What?!no no?!No.We can still make it.
什么?这样行不通的
And we can body breathe,like you said.It'll be fine.
我们共用呼吸器 就像你说的 我们会没事的
He killed Victoria,Josh!
他杀死了维多利亚 乔希!
Luko...he'll kill all of us!
还有...卢克...他几乎杀了大家!
you take one step closer,and I'll fucken kill you!
如果你靠近我 我就杀了你!
The only reason we're still breathing is because of him.
我们还活着 就是多亏了他
Josh,could you...could you get me into the water?
乔希 可以...帮我进到水里吗?
Could you help me into the water?
你愿意帮我进到水里吗?
Oh God,Oh god...
哦 天啊,哦 天啊...
You've got better instincts than me.
你的本能比我还好
So Listen to them,all right?
有些事你必须做的 好吗?
You keep going.
你继续前进
Do not you give up,or you will be back on my shit list.
别放弃 否则你将会变成我烂人名单的一员
No.Dad,I'm not leaving you here.
不 爸爸 我不会离开你
Can you...Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
Help me.I don't want this to take too long.
帮我 这不会花太长时间的
No!No!No!No!
不!
That's all right...
没事的...
I'll stay...I'll stay with you...I will stay...
我要陪着你...
You'll be fine.
你会好起来的
hey no,You stay and you'll die.
嘿 不 你不可以 如果你留下 你会死的
No.
不...
Just help me.
帮助我
I'm so proud of you,Josh.
我以你为傲 乔希
Please help me.
请帮助我
"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan"
"驾临上都...忽必烈称大可汗"
"A stately pleasure-dome decree:"
"长乐穹宫...其堂皇溢于敕言:"
"Where Alph,the sacred river,ran"
"宫畔漠漠...倾流圣阿尔浮之河"
"Through caverns measureless to man"
"潜入巨穴...其深深非人子所能觇"
"Down to a sunless sea"
"坠彼晦海...无天日而阙照"
Joshua...
约书亚...
Josh!
乔希!
It's time to go.
是时候了走了
Are we home yet?
到家了吗?
Nearly.
快了...
George was right.
乔治说的是对的
I never knew my father,but I've found him in that cave.
我从来不太了解我的爸爸 但我发现 在洞穴里
He was a hell of a fellow,once you get to know him.
他确实是很棒的家伙 如果你认识他的话...