夺命手术 Awake

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 日语

影片类型: 剧情 / 悬疑 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 卓比·哈罗德

演员: 海登·克里斯滕森 / 杰西卡·阿尔芭 / 泰伦斯·霍华德 / 莉娜·奥琳 / 克里斯托弗·麦克唐纳 / 山姆·洛巴兹 / 艾利斯·霍华德 / 费舍·史蒂芬斯 / 乔治娜·查普曼 / 大卫·哈伯 / 丹


台词
每一年,有超过21百万人接受普通麻醉手术
绝大多数人平静的进入睡眠
他们全无知觉
而这当中,有三万人并不那么幸运
他们无法进入昏睡状态
受困于一种叫做“麻醉醒觉”的现象
这些受害者完全无法动弹
无法呼叫帮助
他们是醒着的
People die.
谁人无死
You may think you can control when or where
也许你以为你可以掌控何时何地
or how it happens, but you can't.
以及死亡如何来临,但是你做不到
When your number is up, your number is up,
当你大限将至之时 你的气数就尽了
and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
任何人都无能为力
Charge.
充电
It's over, Jack.
完了,杰克
I've lost patients before,
我之前失去了很多病人
seen them die on my table, under my knife.
看着他们死在我的手术台上 我的手术刀下
I'm sorry, Jack.
很抱歉,杰克
But I've never lost a friend.
但是我从未失去过一个朋友
I lost Clayton at 6:32 a.m.
在11月1日,星期四 早上6:32
On Thursday, the first day of November.
我失去了克雷顿
There's not much I can tell you about that day.
关于那天的事 我没有什么可以多说的
I don't know if he woke up that morning
我不知道他那天早上醒来
thinking he might die.
是否想到自己可能死去
I only know the day started much like any other day,
我只知道那天的开始一如往日
and that he was probably thinking of her.
他可能在想她
夺命手术
Hey.
Hey.
What were you doing under there?
你在那下面干什么?
Just thinking.
只是在想事情
What about?
想什么?
Wait, let me guess.
等等,让我猜猜
You were thinking about making love to me all morning
你在想整个早上和我作爱
and then taking me out for a really big breakfast.
然后和我出去吃一顿丰盛的早餐
- Close. - Yeah?
- 差不多 - 真的?
Actually, I was...
事实上,我是…
picturing you soaking wet with all of your clothes on.
在想像你全身衣服湿透的样子
- No. Mm-mm. - Mm-hmm.
- 不,唔唔 - 唔唔
- Mm-mm. - Mm-hmm.
- 唔唔 - 唔唔
- Dah. Ah. - Oh.
- 哦,啊 - 噢
Damn it.
该死
All right, hang on.
没什么,等一下
Tell me if it hurts, okay?
如果痛的话告诉我,好吗?
- Ah! - Shit.
- 啊! - 该死
- You're such an asshole.
你真讨厌
- Come here. - I didn't scare you, did I?
- 这边 - 我没吓到你,对吗?
You did.
你吓死我了
There we go.
就这样
How's it look?
伤势怎样?
You'll live.
你会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you seen my pager?
你看到我的呼机没?
- Yep. - Ah.
- 是的 - 呵
- Wait. Hang on.
等一下,一会儿
- There you go. - Thanks.
- 拿好了 - 谢谢
I don't care, Tommy.
我不在乎,汤米
They open at 6, we open at 5, all right?
他们6点开门,我就5点开,好吗?
There are jobs at stake, man.
是工作就有风险,伙计
Just get it done.
做就是了
Then we'll talk to them at the Halloween thing tonight.
在今晚万圣节聚会上 我们会对他们说
Yeah, all right. I'll be in soon.
对,好的,我很快就到
Got time for a little breakfast?
有时间吃一点早餐吗?
You know I can't.
你知道我不行
You know, share a paper, trade sections?
可以边吃边看报纸的贸易版
Baby, I'm late as it is.
宝贝,这样下去我要迟到了
I don't even know what section you like, Clay.
我甚至不知道你喜欢什么新闻,克雷
I deserve my happily ever after, too.
我也有权永远幸福的
I know you do.
我知道
And I'm going to tell her, soon.
我会尽快跟她说
I promise.
我保证
Have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
You, too.
你也是
Good morning, Mom.
早上好,妈妈
Don't forget we're meeting the board at 2.
不要忘了我们2点在董事会见面
I can't do 2.
2点我不行
I'm meeting with Dr. Harper this afternoon.
今天下午我要和哈勃医生会面
Just be there.
一定要来
These Japanese companies are ruthless.
这些日本公司都没人情味
We have to close this merger.
我们要尽快把合并办妥
Is this about your old man?
这和你老爸有关吗?
Is it about him?
这和他有关吗?
Jesus, I'm not going through this again, Jack.
天哪,我不想再谈这个,杰克
Honestly, he would want you to tell her.
老实说,他会希望你去告诉她
No, my father would want me
不,我父亲会希望我
to stop fishing in the middle of the day
不要在日上三竿时钓鱼
and go back to work, all right?
而是回去工作,对吗?
If he knew what I was doing with Sam, he'd disown me,
如果他知道我和莎 像这样对我妈撒谎
lying to my mom like this.
他会和我断绝父子关系
He'd throw me in the fucking river.
他会把我扔到河里
I want you to take a good look around you, Clay.
好好看看周围吧,克雷
You own half of this city.
这座城市一半是你的
You're creating jobs, you're saving companies.
你创造就业机会 挽救倒闭的公司
I think you've more than filled his shoes, you know?
你已经更胜父亲一筹 他的鞋子你都嫌小,对吗
My dad's feet were four sizes bigger than mine, Jack.
我父亲的鞋子比我的大四倍,杰克
I can't even fill his socks.
我连他的袜子都嫌大
Look, I got the rings, didn't I?
瞧,我有了戒指,对吗?
I got the license.
我领了证
No, no, no, no. It's not that difficult.
不不不不 这不是件难事
You set a date and you just do it.
你决定个日子,然后就去做
It's not that easy, either.
这也不简单
- I mean, marriage... - Look, she's your mother.
- 我觉得,结婚… - 瞧,她是你母亲
You tell her and, I swear to you, she'll be happy.
你告诉她,我向你发誓 她会高兴的
You don't know my mother.
你不了解我母亲
Listen, thanks for the fishing lesson.
听着,谢谢你的钓鱼课
- I'm leaving, all right? - All right, man.
- 我要走了,好吗? - 好的,伙计
Look, just... just come on with me.
瞧,你…就跟我来吧
You know how many bullshit malpractice lawsuits there are in this country?
你知道在这个国家有多少起 该死的医疗事故起诉?
I mean, a hard-working doctor is trying...
我是说,一个兢兢业业的医生想方设法…
Are we going to go through this again, Jack?
你又要说那个了,杰克?
- Well, look, I've got... - Four. Yes, I know.
- 好,瞧,我有… - 4个,对,我知道
All for trying to save people's lives.
尽全力去挽救人们的生命
It's a disgrace.
这很丢脸
Well, you know why they sue us?
好,你知道他们为什么起诉我?
I have a very busy day.
我今天很忙
Please.
请进
It's because they don't know what to do with their grief.
是因为他们不知道如何面对悲伤
It's because people need someone to blame.
是因为他们需要某些人负责
It's because of patients like you
是因为像你一样的病人
who cannot accept the facts.
无法接受事实
Come on in.
过来
Get acquainted. Lie down.
熟悉一下,躺下
Only because you're my friend.
仅仅因为你是我的朋友
I'm your doctor.
我是你的医生
Get comfortable.
放轻松
How's it feel?
感觉怎么样?
Not so bad.
不太坏
These, Clay, are the facts.
克雷,下面说的是事实
When I open up your chest and remove your heart,
当我打开你的胸腔 移动你的心脏
it is a very real possibility that you will die right here on this table.
你很有可能就死在这张手术台上
And if the transplant is successful,
如果移植成功了
there is a 50% chance that you'll be dead in 10 years.
你的10年存活率不到50%
The clock's ticking.
你要想好了
So it's tough love today, huh?
看来今天是个大日子,哈?
You think this is a joke?
你觉得这是玩笑?
Look at that.
看哪
Hold it.
拿着它
That's surgical steel.
这是外科手术特制钢
A hundredth of an inch thick.
0.01英寸厚
That thing will slice through you as if you weren't even there.
那家伙可以切开你 而你完全没有意识到
Picture it, Clay.
想象一下,克雷
Picture the incision.
想象这样的切割
Imagine what it will be like.
设想下会怎么样
I need you to be ready.
我需要你做好准备
I need you to be prepared.
我需要你未雨绸缪
You get your house in order, just in case.
你要把房子打点好,以防万一
Tell your mother, marry the girl, and live your life.
告诉你母亲,和那女孩结婚 并且过你的生活
You might not have much of it left.
你也许还有很多事要做
Okay?
好吗?
Jack...
杰克…
saddle up.
赶快
Wait, I thought we didn't have anything until later.
等等,我想我们后面没有什么事情
No, Riordan's cabbage from this morning,
不,今天早上里奥丹在料理他的卷心菜
he's in the ICU bleeding.
他正在ICU(重症监护室)不停流血
He took off for the fucking vineyard,
他去了该死的葡萄园
so, uh... Hey, Clay.
所以,嗯…嘿,克雷
How about letting us have all your money
让我们拿了你所有的钱
so that we could retire?
然后我们就能退休了怎么样?
You wouldn't mind doing that, would you?
你不会介意那样做的,对吗?
No. You know me.
不,你了解我
Go ahead, take it all.
来吧,全部拿走
What a guy.
好家伙
Remember what I said, Clay.
记住我说的,克雷
No regrets.
不要后悔
Jack!
杰克!
The clock's ticking.
时间一分一秒过去
Jack, what are you doing?
杰克,你在干什么?
Let's go. Let's go, Jack.
我们走 我们走,杰克
Come on!
快!
Promise me you'll kiss me all over.
你保证要吻遍我全身
Well, I've got a big Halloween party tonight,
好,今晚我有个重大的万圣节晚会
but how about I sneak out afterward?
在那之后我溜出来怎么样?
What's wrong with right now?
为什么现在不行?
Well, I can't. I'm...
好吧,我不能,我…
I know it's daylight and all, but I missed you.
我知道尽管现在还是白天,但是我想你
You look beautiful, Sam.
你真美,莎
I do?
真的吗?
Yeah, you do.
是的
I should tell you that more often.
我应该跟你多说几遍
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't know she was going to be here, all right?
我不知道她会在这儿
If I turn around, she'll see.
如果我转过身,她会看见的
This is getting boring, Clay.
我都厌倦这样了,克雷
Uh-huh.
啊哈
We're going to have to discuss this merger later.
我们晚点再讨论下这桩并购案
I feel sick.
我要生气了
You're not supposed to make me feel sick.
你不应该惹怒我
Thought you'd run off and left me.
想不到你会跑开留下我一人
You remember Dr. Neyer, don't you?
你还记得内耶医生吧?
Hello, Clayton.
你好,克雷顿
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
We've already been through this.
我们已经说过了
Dr. Harper's my surgeon. I've already told you...
哈勃是我的外科医生 我已经告诉你…
I know, but Jonathan leads the field, remember?
我知道,但是知道吗 乔纳森是这个领域的权威
Yeah, well, like I said before,
是的,我之前已经说过
I have a surgeon.
我有外科医生了
Now, I know he's been on the donor list for a year, Lilith,
我知道他在供体列表上已经一年了,莉莉思
but that's completely normal for his type.
但是对他的血型来说这完全正常
O-negatives like you and your son always wait a little longer.
像你和你儿子那样RH阴性O型血的人 通常要多等一会儿
It just means you're special, that's all.
这仅仅是说你们很特别
Excuse me.
对不起
I don't think you're listening to what I'm saying...
我觉得你没有在听我说什么…
Although, since he has a cardiomyopathy of undetermined etiology...
虽然,尽管他患的是不明病因的心肌症…
Hey.
I'm sitting right here.
我正坐在这
You want to talk about me, talk to me.
你要谈论我的话 跟我说
- Clay. - It's fine, Lilith.
- 克雷 - 没事,莉莉思
You and Dr. Harper have obviously become friends.
你和哈勃医生显然成了朋友
He was on call when you had your first attack.
你第一次病情发作的时候 他正好当班
He saved your life.
他救了你的命
I get the attachment. Really, I do.
我拿到了病历,真的
But your mother and I have been friends for 15 years.
但是你母亲和我是15年的朋友了
My hands have been inside presidents.
我们交情很深
Don't you think I might at least deserve the time of day?
你不觉得我有权说上几句话?
You want to be operated on by the best surgeon possible.
你应该尽可能由最好的外科医生来主刀
Don't you, Clay?
不是吗,克雷?
Good.
好的
Now let's talk about the party tonight.
现在我们谈谈今晚的聚会
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不 不不不不
Now see, that is where you're wrong.
看哪,这就是你的错误所在
I just don't see the growth in leadership.
我只是没有看到领导能力的提升
That's why this whole Beresford Capital business
正因为此,整个贝斯福德 资金的业务
scares me so much.
吓了我一大跳
Now look, are my numbers wrong here?
再看,我的数据错了吗?
Because if the Shimotomo merger does not go through soon,
因为如果Shimotomo的合并 不能尽快进行的话
then that entire firm is in a lot of trouble.
那么整个公司将陷入大麻烦
That doesn't matter.
这不重要
Look, I'm telling you, Beresford better stay away from Shimotomo.
我告诉你 贝斯福德最好和Shimotomo保持距离
They're going to smile at your face,
他们表面上笑容可掬
and then they're going to stab you in the back.
背地里却刺你一刀
These guys are dangerous.
这些家伙很危险
Trust me, I've seen them do it.
相信我,我见到过他们这么做
Anybody who gets into business with them
任何人只要和他们做生意的
is really asking for trouble.
是在自找麻烦
Clay Beresford better know what he's doing...
克雷 贝斯福德最好知道他在做什么…
Sir, they need you out there.
先生,他们让你过去
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome.
欢迎
My daughter Tanya and my wife.
我的女儿谭亚和我妻子
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Oh, here he is.
哦,他在这
Whiz kid of Wall Street,
华尔街的神童
Barron's Man of the Year at 22:
22岁的男爵年度人物
Clayton Beresford, Jr.
小克雷 贝斯福德
Sir, I'd like you to meet Mr. Inamoto and Mr. Waturi.
先生,我给你介绍 稻本先生和山下先生
They're with our friends at Shimotomo.
他们和我们的朋友一起都在Shimotomo工作
They're here to check up on you.
他们过来就是想见识一下你
They know about your condition.
他们对你有所耳闻
Mr. Waturi would like for you to know
山下先生希望你知道
how much respect he had for your father,
他对你的父亲,贝斯福德先生
Mr. Beresford.
是多么的敬佩
He was quite a businessman.
他是个出色的商人
Yes, he was. Arigato.
是的,谢谢
Mr. Waturi would also like to know how you're feeling today.
山下先生也想知道你觉得今晚怎样?
Well, you'll have to tell Mr. Waturi that I feel fabulous.
好,你得告诉山下先生 我觉得置身童话世界
Please also tell him that I'm ready
还请告诉他我准备好
to cut to the chase whenever he is.
随时开始交易
In the last eight quarters alone,
仅仅最近的两年里
we bought and nurtured over 600 companies.
我们收购并扶植了 600多家公司
We donate 80 million charitable dollars per annum.
我们每年捐赠8千万善款
We provide over 16,000 jobs.
我们提供16,000个工作机会
Mr. Waturi, my heart may be weak, but my mind is strong.
山下先生,我的心脏很虚弱 但是我的心智很坚强
And the only thing you need to worry about
你唯一要担心的是
is which one of our 17 Niigata sakes
在我们17种新泻清酒中选哪一种
you'd like to enjoy with your dinner.
你会喜欢这顿晚餐的
You're a ridiculous person, you know that?
你真是个可笑的人,你知道吗?
I don't know how you say that with a straight face.
我不知道你是怎么板着脸说这个的
I mean, it's just... it's ridiculous.
我是说,这…真是可笑
I'm serious this time.
这次我是认真的
Let's just leave the country, you know?
我们离开这个国家吧,怎么样?
Go to China.
去中国
Try our luck on the black market.
到黑市上试试手气
Why don't we just go outside?
为什么我们不只是到外面?
We'll grab some random person off the street,
我们从街上随机抓些人
drag them in here, you know...
把他们拖到这
Sounds good to me.
我觉得不错
Drag them in and cut them open.
把他们拖进来 切开他们
Hey, whatever it takes, right?
嘿,不管怎么样,对吗?
You worry too much, you know that?
你知道吗? 你担心得太多了
Oh.
They'll find me one.
他们会为我找到捐赠者
It just takes a little time, that's all.
只是多花一点时间罢了
You're not going to like this.
你不会喜欢这个
Straight to the king.
顺子,9到K
Oh, nice hand!
哦,好牌!
Boat. Jacks over eights.
葫芦,三张J带8一对
- Are you kidding me? Again? -
你开我玩笑?又来?
Come on, you're my son.
毕竟你是我儿子
Can't hide anything from your mother.
在妈妈面前,你啥也藏不了
I think I need to go upstairs.
我想我要上楼了
Don't stay up too late.
不要熬夜太晚
Beresford Capital opened higher today
贝斯福德 资金今天高开
after their announcement of the Dirasonic acquisition over the weekend.
周末他们宣布了对戴拉索尼克的收购
This bodes well for the New York-based company,
这表明这家总部位于纽约的公司 前景光明
especially since continued merger discussions
特别是经过了与Shimotomo
with the Shimotomo Corporation have left investors feeling anxious.
长期的并购谈判之后 使得投资者感到焦虑
The Japanese government's investigation into the Shimotomo family's
日本政府对于Shimotomo家族的投资
alleged links to organized crime
据称与有组织的犯罪有关
were well-documented last quarter.
上个季度却成了良好的记录
And with that merger still in question,
由于这桩并购案仍然前途未卜
the Dirasonic acquisition will go a great way to calming investors'concerns
对帝拉索尼克的收购还要做出巨大的努力 来平复投资者的担忧
that Beresford is playing with fire.
他们担心贝斯福德是在玩火自焚
Still, rumors surrounding the merger...
另外,有传言说此次的并购…
I thought you might like a little drink.
我想你也许要喝点
Oh, maybe one. Thank you.
哦,也许要一杯,谢谢
You're up late.
你来晚了
Something on your mind?
你在想什么?
Got to get my family time in now.
现在享受天伦之乐
You know, before some smoothy whisks you away.
你知道,在你喝下顺滑的威士忌之前
Yeah, right.
哦,是哦
Like that's going to happen.
说得真好听
I don't know.
我不知道
I think maybe somebody had a little baby crush on Dr. Neyer.
我觉得有人迷恋上了内耶医生
I saw the way you were looking at him.
我看到你看他的眼神
I don't need anyone else.
我不再需要任何人
I got you, Clay. Remember?
我有你,克雷,记得吗?
So, I closed Lambert today.
那么,我今天关闭了蓝博特公司
That means if we get a hold of Mecter too,
那就是说如果我们也控制了米柯特
that's 2,000 new jobs guaranteed, plus new housing...
就要保证2000个就业机会 加上新的住房…
Do you remember him, Clay?
你还记得他吗,克雷?
I remember bits.
我记得一点
Like what?
比如?
He died at Christmas.
圣诞节那天他去世了
Come on, don't you remember anything else?
别这样,你不记得别的什么事情了吗?
Sure, he was wearing a Santa suit, and he fell down the stairs.
当然,他穿着圣诞老人的衣服 从楼梯上跌落下来
I mean from when he was alive, Clay.
我是说他活着的时候,克雷
I remember he smiled a lot.
我记得他经常笑
Sorry to interrupt, Mrs. Beresford.
抱歉打断,贝斯福德夫人
Uh, door was open.
嗯,门开着
What?
什么事?
I just need your signature.
我只是要你签个字
I know it's late, but I want to get this out tonight.
我知道现在很晚 但是我今晚就要这个
Of course, Sam. Thank you.
当然可以,莎 谢谢
The Edmond "thank yous" are done,
埃德蒙的答谢卡已经写好了
your table's locked for the benefit,
晚餐已经准备好
and I put you down for the roast beef.
上的是烤牛肉
I know it's your favorite.
我知道是你喜欢的
You're too good to me, Sam.
你对我太好了,莎
Well, if that will be all, I... should be heading home.
好,如果没什么事 我…应该回家了
- Good night, Mrs. Beresford. - Night.
- 晚安,贝斯福德夫人 - 晚安
Mr. Beresford.
贝斯福德先生
Sam!
莎!
- Sam. - I'm tired, all right?
- 莎 - 我累了,好吗?
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Actually, fuck it.
说真的,该死
You got me hiding my engagement ring, Clay.
你要我把订婚戒指藏起来,克雷
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了?
- Will you come under the umbrella? - No.
- 你要到我的伞下来吗? - 不
I've been engaged for six months.
我已经订婚6个月了
No one even knows I'm dating anyone.
没有人知道我和谁约会
Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?
你明白我的感受吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
If you won't even acknowledge me, how do I...
如果你都不想承认我 我怎么…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay?
对不起,对不起,好吗?
For Christ's sake, Clay, what are you doing?
看在上帝的份上,克雷 你在做什么?
You can't be in the rain.
你不能呆在雨里
Will you come inside so we can get warm?
你要进来吗? 我们可以暖和点
But she'll see.
但是她会看见
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Unless you'd rather stand in the rain.
除非你宁愿站在雨里
I should have done this a long time ago.
我早就应该这么做了
She's not going to like it.
她肯定会生气的
Come on.
来吧
I trusted you in my home, Samantha.
我是如此信任你,萨曼莎
How could you come in here and sneak around?
你居然潜入这里?
Please.
别这样
Clay, she lied to me to my face.
克雷,她当着我的面撒谎
- She's a liar. - I can't stay here forever.
- 她是个骗子 - 我不能永远呆在这
I'm not asking you to. Just... wait a bit.
我不是这个意思 只是…等一下
Get to know each other first.
先相互了解一下
We've been together for a year.
我们在一起一年了
Then wait till you're a little older.
等到你们成长一点
How old were you when you got married?
你是几岁结婚的?
It's different. I was too young.
这不一样,我太年轻了
Clay, you've got your whole life ahead of you.
克雷,你前程似锦
Do I?
是吗?
If you walk out that door, you've made your choice.
如果你走出那扇门 那我就认为你已经做了决定
You're making it for me.
看来这个决定你已经替我做了
Sam, wait.
莎,等等
Oh... oh, God.
哦…哦,天哪
Okay. Um...
好的,恩…
Nope.
不是这个
Here we go.
就是这个
Look what we've got here.
看我们有什么
All right, sweetie.
好了,亲爱的
All right. Open up, honey.
好的,张嘴,亲爱的
You okay?
你还好吗?
You okay?
你还好吗?
I am so sorry.
真是对不起
I just needed to be acknowledged, that's all.
我只是想被认可,仅此而已
I'm going to go away and leave you two alone, okay?
我要走了 就留你们两个人,好吗?
Marry me.
嫁给我
What?
什么?
Tonight. Right now.
今晚,就现在
Marry me tonight.
今晚嫁给我
But it's the middle of the night.
但现在是半夜
I don't want to wait anymore. We've waited long enough.
我不想再等了 我们等得够久了
Really?
真的?
The minister is on his way,
牧师正在路上
and he's bringing his wife as a witness.
他带着他妻子作为见证人
How the hell did you pull that one off?
你怎么叫到他的?
Triple bypass last June.
去年六月的三重心脏搭桥手术
I'm calling in a favor.
算是卖个人情吧
You're a good best man, Jack.
你真是个好伴郎,杰克
- Thank you. - Okay, hold on.
- 谢谢 - 好的,等一下
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - No, no, no, no.
- 哦,不不不不 - 不不不不
- Come on, please! Please, please, please. - We had this conversation.
- 来吧,求你了!快快快 - 我们说过这个
Clay, I am pulling 80 hours a week, man.
克雷,我每周工作80小时,伙计
I've gotta drag these little moments out any way I can.
我无论如何都要抓着这些细微的时刻
Just... Just one, okay?
就一张,好吗?
You gotta take the lens cap off first.
你要先把镜头盖取下来
Oh, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on.
哦,好的,等等,等等,等等
Just one, just one.
就一张,就一张
Oh, man, look at that.
哦,伙计,看这里
- An actual smile. -
发自内心地笑
So proud of you.
真为你感到骄傲
I, Samantha Jane Lockwood...
我,萨曼莎·简·洛克武德…
I, Samantha Jane Lockwood...
我,萨曼莎·简·洛克武德…
take you, Clayton Beresford, Jr...
愿意承诺你,小克雷·贝斯福德,
take you, Clayton Beresford, Jr...
愿意承诺你,小克雷·贝斯福德,
to be my lawful wedded husband...
成为我的合法丈夫
to be my lawful wedded husband...
成为我的合法丈夫
to have and to hold...
互相拥有,互相扶持…
to have and to hold...
互相拥有,互相扶持…
From this night forward...
从今夜起…
From this night forward...
从今夜起…
for better, for worse...
不论是好是坏
for better, for worse...
不论是好是坏
for richer, for poorer...
不论富有还是贫穷
for richer, for poorer...
不论富有还是贫穷
In sickness and in health...
不论疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health...
不论疾病还是健康
till death do us part.
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
至死不渝
Clay.
克雷
Clay, whoa!
克雷,哇!
Whoa!
哇!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我在干什么?
What is...
是什么…
Clay.
克雷
Clay.
克雷
They're the only ones with the number.
只有他们用这个号码
Holy shit.
去他的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Here.
这儿
There he is.
他来了
The man of the hour.
焦点人物
Now, what took you two so long?
是什么花了你这么多时间?
Sam, this is Dr. Puttnam.
莎,这是普特南医生
- Hello. - Hello. Nice to meet you.
- 你好 - 你好,很高兴见到你
I've heard a lot about you.
我听说了很多关于你的事
Clay's a lucky man.
克雷是个幸运的家伙
I am.
是的
Shit. I'm sorry. Sorry.
该死,对不起,对不起
You'll have to excuse Penny.
你要原谅佩妮
She's not from around here.
她不住这附近的
You walk on the other side of the road over there, huh, Penny.
你走路靠另一边的,嗯,佩妮
Very funny.
很奇怪
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我迟到了
Had a hard time getting a sitter.
照看小孩花了点时间
Penny Carver. Nice to meet you.
佩妮·卡佛,很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too. Sorry about him.
我也很高兴见到你 我为他道歉
Oh, it's all right. We're used to it by now.
哦,没关系 我们现在已经习惯了
So, D.C., gunshot to the head,
那么,华盛顿特区,头部被击中
O-negative, perfect crossmatch.
RH阴性O型血,完美配型
Heart will be here in two hours.
两小时后心脏到达这里
And your mother's here.
你母亲在这里
What?
什么?
- Wait, she's here? - Mm-hmm.
- 等等,她在这儿? - 嗯哼
What? She's on the call sheet.
怎么了?她本来就应该来
You certainly took your time.
你真是在消耗你的时间
Dr. Neyer's performing this transplant across town.
内耶医生来做这个跨城移植
Would you please clear it with administration?
你可以通过行政部门取消它吗?
Actually, I'm staying right here.
事实上,我就要在这做
What?
什么?
- Hello, Jonathan. - Jack.
- 你好,乔纳森 - 杰克
You two know each other?
你们两个认识?
Of course.
当然
Dr. Jack Harper,
杰克 哈勃医生
Head of Cardio Varick University Medical.
卡地欧·瓦里克大学医学院主任
Two mortgages, two ulcers, two ex-wives.
两个按揭债务,两个溃疡 两个前妻
You sound like my ex-wives.
你听上去像我的前妻
You still fishing in the East River, Jack?
你还在东河钓鱼吗,杰克?
Well, some of us just don't have the time
是的,我们有些人只是没时间
to make it to the North Shore every weekend.
每个周末都在北岸钓鱼
Clay, this man has three malpractice suits against him.
克雷,这个人有3个医疗事故缠身
Three. I checked.
3个,我查过
Four. L...
4个,我…
I think it's four, right, Jack?
我想是4个,对吗,杰克?
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很好笑?
Clayton, this time next year I'll be Surgeon General.
克雷顿,明年这个时候 我会成为外科总负责
I write textbooks on this procedure.
我写了手术过程的教科书
Really?
真的?
That's... That's great.
太…太棒了
I, uh...
我,嗯…
I sure hope you've read them, Jack.
我真的希望你读过,杰克
Will you excuse us for a minute?
可以耽误你们一会儿吗?
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我,看着我
This isn't about her.
这和她无关
I'm not risking your life on some second-rate doctor.
我不想一个庸医拿你的命冒险
He's my friend, Mother.
他是我的朋友,妈妈
I trust him.
我相信他
I really wish you'd start trusting me.
我真的希望你开始信任我
I'm sorry, darling.
对不起,亲爱的
The answer is no.
答案是不
I wasn't asking for your permission.
我不需要得到你的许可
All right, I'm going to leave you guys for a minute, okay?
好吧,我让你们俩单独待一会儿
Thanks, Jack.
谢谢,杰克
Looks nice.
看上去不错
Does it fit?
合适吗?
Yeah. It's perfect.
是的,堪称完美
Quite a night we're having, huh?
看来这是个大事不断的夜晚,哈?
I'm scared shitless.
我一点也不害怕
I know. Me, too.
我知道,我也是
But, hey, you know what?
但是,嘿,你知道吗?
As soon as you get out of here,
一旦你从这里出去
we're going to start from scratch.
我们就要从头开始
Get a little house on the beach.
海滩上买座小房子
- Mm-hmm. - Do it right, you know?
- 嗯嗯 - 好好生活,好吗?
Chase seagulls.
追逐海鸥
What do you say?
你说怎么样?
As soon as you get out, I'll be right here.
你一出来,我就会在这儿
You think my new heart will love you as much as my old one?
你觉得我的新心脏会像原来的心脏 那样爱你吗?
Okay, lovebirds.
好了,痴男怨女
We gotta go.
我们要走了
All right.
好的
I'll see you soon... wife.
我很快会见到你…老婆
Say that again.
再说一遍
Wife!
老婆!
Sometimes you have to hold the button down for a while to get it to work.
有时候你要按住按钮 多等一会儿它才有反应
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
Guys, I'm Dr. Lupin.
伙计们,我是卢平医生
Uh, you can call me Larry.
你们可以叫我拉里
I'd shake hands, but, uh, heh, you know.
我本打算跟你们握握手的 但是,嗯哼,你们知道
- Who is this? What's going on? - I don't know.
- 是谁啊?怎么了? - 我不知道
Your colleague, Fitzpatrick, got laryngitis.
你的同事 费茨帕特里克,得了喉炎
They called me up from Saint Mathew's.
他们从圣马修叫我来
I thought Fitzpatrick was going to be here.
我以为费茨帕特里克要来
Yes, me, too, but we have Larry now.
是,我也这么想,但是我们现在有拉里了
The players may have changed, but the game is still the same.
参赛者也许换了 但游戏没有变
We've been, um, together a long time.
我们在一起很长时间了
Sort of like a little family.
有点像家庭成员
This is Dr. Puttnam.
这是普特南医生
I understand.
我知道
It's a pleasure, Doctor.
很高兴见到你,医生
How's the patient feeling?
病人感觉怎么样?
Okay.
很好
Everything all right?
一切正常?
Just fine, Clay.
很好,克雷
Hey, Penny.
嘿,佩妮
I'll see you in a few hours, okay?
几个小时后再见你,好吗?
All right.
好的
Okay, Clay.
好的,克雷
This is it.
是时候了
Mm-hmm.
You just relax, all right?
你只要放轻松,好吗?
The next time you see me, this is all going to be over.
下次你看到我时 这些就都结束了
See you soon.
马上再见
Be gentle with him, okay?
对他温柔点,好吗?
Okay, just gonna give you a little oxygen here.
好的,给你接上氧气
They already asked you if you had anything
他们已经问过你 四小时内是否
to eat or drink in the last four hours?
吃过或喝过什么?
Yeah.
And you've had general anesthetic before?
你之前做过全身麻醉吗?
Mm-hmm.
Good.
好的
I read your pre-op assessment
我读过你的术前评估
and came up with a nice little cocktail.
来点美味的开胃酒
A little abduction agent. You're going to like this.
一点麻醉诱导剂 你会喜欢这个的
Hang on tight.
握紧拳
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪
Yeah. That's Him all right.
好,这样就搞定他了
Go ahead and count back from ten for me, will you?
来吧给从十开始倒数,可以吗?
10… Ten...
9,8 Nine, eight,
7… seven...
6… Si...
Happy trails, my friend.
旅途愉快,我的朋友
All right.
好的
Just let yourself go.
就让你自己漫步
- Making love to me all morning.
整个早上和我作爱
Just let yourself drift away.
就让你自己漂走
Off you go.
走吧
Okay.
好的
Let's get going.
我们开始吧
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Let's do it.
我们干吧
Hey, Larry, what did you use here?
嘿,拉里,你用了什么?
Midazolam? Fentanyl? Hmm?
速眠安?芬太奴?嗯?
Yeah, with a little pancuronium chaser.
对,加了一些巴夫龙
God, I wonder what the scar's going to look like.
天哪,我想知道 刀口看上去像什么?
Ah!
啊!
Don't you guys use shaving cream?
你们没有用剃须膏吗?
Ooh, that's freezing.
哦,冷死了
What is that? That stinks.
那是什么?有臭味
God, aren't I supposed to be out for all this?
天哪,我不是应该对此全然不知吗?
How long does it take for this stuff to work anyway?
这些东西要多久起作用?
How does he look, Larry?
他看上去怎么样,拉里?
Everything okay?
一切都好?
Sleeping like a baby.
像个熟睡的孩子
Yeah, right.
是的
Is he good to go?
可以开始了吗?
Jack...
杰克…
You ready?
你准备好了?
Ready as I'll ever be.
前所未有的准备好了
Wait. Am I supposed to be asleep right now?
等等,我现在不应该沉沉睡去了吗?
All right, let's get the drapes on.
好的,我们铺上遮布
Hold on.
等等
Guys, I... I can still hear you.
伙计们,我… 我还听得见你们说话
Am I supposed to be able to still hear you?
我应该听得见你们说话吗?
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Something's wrong.
等等,等等,有些不对劲
Give me another drape right here.
那边再给我一个遮布
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Something's definitely wrong, Jack.
肯定有些不对劲,杰克
Listen to me. I can feel that.
听我说,我能感觉到
I can still hear you.
我仍旧听得见你说话
Okay? I'm... I'm still awake!
好了吗?我…我还醒着
Just stop.
停下
Aw, come on. Look at the machines.
哦,快,看看仪器
All right? I'm not under yet.
好了吗?我还没沉睡过去
Look at the fucking monitors!
看看该死的显示器
We're okay to go?
我们可以开始了吗?
Jesus, this isn't fucking happening!
上帝啊,到底发生了什么?
Scalpel.
手术刀
Move something! Do something, Clay!
动一下,做点什么,克雷
Move... Move an arm, move a finger!
动…动一下手臂 动一下手指!
Come on, open your eyes!
快,睁开眼睛!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不!
Do we have blood in the room?
这个房间里有血吗?
Yes. We have four units.
是的,我们有4包
We gotta get this thing sharpened.
我们要动作快一点了
Jack! Please! Oh, God!
杰克!别!哦,天哪!
Having a hard time getting through.
要全力以赴渡过难关
Come on! Come on, Clay.
快,快,克雷
- Saw. -
锯开
You're gonna... You're gonna be okay.
你会… 你会好的
- One, two... - Just... hold on.
- 1,2… - 就…坚持
- Everything's going to be... okay. ...three.
- 一切都会…好的 …3
Ah! It's just pain.
啊!痛啊
It's just pain.
痛啊
It doesn't hurt.
没事
It doesn't fucking hurt!
没他妈的事
Come on, Clay, focus!
快,克雷,集中精神!
Get the fuck out of this fucking room
从这个该死的房间出去
and think about something else, okay?
想点别的事情,好吗?
Anything.
任何事
Just... think about Sam, okay?
就…想想莎,好吗?
Just get back to Sam.
就想一下莎
Just... Sam, help me!
就…莎,救救我!
- - Ready?
准备好了吗?
- That's it! - Come on.
- 就这样! - 来吧
That's it. Just focus on her.
就这样,就集中精力想她
Just focus on her.
就集中精力想她
Just forget about the pain.
把疼痛忘了
Okay, Puttnam, take it. You got it.
好的,普特南,拿着,拿好了
Clay, just remember.
克雷,记着
Remember everything. Every detail.
记着每件事 每个细节
Wow! Hey!
哇!嘿!
That's right. That's it.
这就对了,就这样
The place used to be a speakeasy.
这个地方原来是地下酒吧
No, you didn't...
不,你不…
Just focus.
集中精神
Focus on her.
集中精神想她
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不不不
What?
什么?
What? No.
什么?不
Oh, shit!
哦,该死!
- Of the Lord to lay Clayton Beresford to rest.
以上帝的名义 赐予克雷顿·贝斯福德安息
Come on, Clay, concentrate!
快,克雷,集中精神!
Remember something else.
想想别的事
Clayton?
克雷顿?
- And a loving father.
一个可亲可爱的父亲
Clayton?
克雷顿?
Clayton, are you paying attention?
克雷顿,你在听吗?
If it is made manifest by the third...
如果被第三次证明…
No! No, no, no, no!
不不不不不
Forget about them, all right?
把它们全忘了,好吗?
They can't help you now.
他们现在不能救你
To the newest hot shot on the Street,
这是街上最新最流行的
his father's son...
他父亲的儿子…
No, Clay! Fuck!
不,克雷!该死!
Get back to Sam.
回到莎那儿
Okay, we have a massive heart attack, possible M. I.
好,我们有一个严重的心脏病患者 可能是心肌梗塞
Come on, Jack. Get me back to Sam.
快,杰克,帮我回到莎那儿
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Stay with my voice, pal.
跟我说话,伙计
You're gonna be fine, okay?
你会好的,好吗?
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等
What the fuck?
到底怎么了?
Okay, open him up nice and wide.
好的,又好又宽地打开他
Okay, it's happening again.
好的,又来了
Okay, it's fine.
哦,很好
Just control it like before.
就像以前那么做
You can do this.
你可以做到
Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go.
来了,来了 来了,来了
Come on, man, just swallow it.
快,伙计,忍住
Hey, follow my voice, pal.
嘿,跟我说话,伙计
We got you. Stay right with me, okay?
我们在你身边 保持清醒跟我说话,好吗?
There goes a rib.
那里有个肋骨
Oh, that's going to hurt tomorrow.
哦,明天肯定很痛
- - Sorry, Clay.
对不起,克雷
Yeah, you better be fucking sorry.
对,你最好道歉
Fucking asshole.
该死的混蛋
Okay, it's over.
好的,完了
They're... They're through.
他们…他们下手了
They're all the way in now.
他们要一干到底了
Yeah, all right.
好,好的
Just relax. The worst is over.
放松,最坏的已经结束了
Jack's got you.
杰克在你身边
He... He's going to take care of you, all right?
他…他会照顾我,对吗?
Just like he always does.
就像他一直做的
Have a seat.
坐吧
Let him help you, Clay.
让他帮助我,克雷
...I kind of like to do a follow-up with someone
我有点想做些后续工作
after I've saved their life.
帮助那些我救过的人
You don't feel grateful or anything, do you?
你不觉得高兴或是别的什么吗?
Get me to Sam, Jack.
让我想起莎,杰克
We're going to need a transplant.
我们要做一个移植
You tell me. You're the doctor.
你告诉我,你是个医生
You do much fishing?
你经常钓鱼吗?
What do you do as a billionaire?
作为亿万富翁你做些什么?
You just sit around and eat shrimp?
你就是做在那里吃虾?
- You always keep your cell on... - There she is.
- 你的手机要一直开着… - 她在那
...and that would be it.
…就是那样
- Okay. - Sound like fun?
- 好的 - 听上去很有趣?
You did it, Clay. You're back.
你做到了,克雷,你想回去了
Oh, and that'd be Clay.
哦,那是克雷
- Awful table manners, always late. - Look at me.
- 餐桌礼仪一团糟,总是迟到 - 看着我
- You'll get used to it. - Look at me.
- 你会习惯的 - 看着我
Oh! Holy shit, I'm sorry.
哦,真该死,对不起
I...
我…
This is embarrassing.
真尴尬
I thought you were at your office...
我想你应该在你得办公室…
- I need your help, Sam. - I came in to, um...
- 我需要你的帮助,莎 - 我走了进来,嗯…
I need a place to hide, okay?
我要一个地方藏起来,可以吗?
So, nice to meet you, too.
很高兴见到你
My name's Sam.
我的名字叫莎
There we go, Clay.
就这样,克雷
You see?
你看见没?
Just let her take you away.
就让她带走你
Go all the way back to the beginning.
一直回到开始的时候
We are going to where the other half lives.
我们要体验另外一种生活
Let me guess,
我猜
never been on the subway before.
从没有乘过地铁
No.
没坐过
Never been to Brooklyn, either?
也从没去过布鲁克林?
- To be perfectly honest, never. - Wow.
- 很老实地说,从没有 - 哇
Oh, you really shouldn't be smoking these things.
哦,你真不应该吸这些东西
- I'll be with you soon, Sam. - It's not good for you.
- 我很快会到你身边,莎 - 这对你不好
No matter what happens, I'll be with you soon.
不管发生什么 我会很快会到你身边
Miss, um... Ramos?
雷莫斯小姐?
We're ready for you. Room 5.
我在5号房间做好准备了
Right down the end of the hall, on your right.
到大厅尽头 在你右手边
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
- 谢谢 - 嗯哼
Hi. How are you doing?
嗨,你好吗?
Hey.
Can I help you with something?
有什么要帮忙吗?
Haven't I... seen you around?
我有没有…见过你?
Guess not.
我猜没有
Sorry.
对不起
You have two rings on your finger.
你的手指上有两个戒指
What was that?
什么?
Why are you wearing two rings, Sam?
为什么你戴着两个戒指,莎?
When?
什么时候?
Just before he got the call.
就在他接到电话前
Lilith...
莉莉思…
Who needs all those extra nurses, anyway, huh?
真用得着增配护士么?
Well, I'm sick of the cutbacks.
我不喜欢缝缝补补
I mean, how can they ask us to do this with five people?
我是说,为什么他们让我们 和五个人一起干这活?
Yeah. You want to clamp that?
好的,你要夹着那个吗?
Ah, that's good Miss Chen.
啊,太好了,陈小姐
Heart came early.
心脏提前到了
Yeah, there she is.
是的
Thanks, Penny.
谢谢,佩妮
Clear.
准备
Look at her. She's a beauty.
看她,是个美女
He's a lucky man.
他是个幸运的男人
Oh, by the way, I've got two tickets
哦,顺便说一下 我有两张票
to the Knicks, third row, tonight, Penny.
尼克斯队的比赛 第三排,今天晚上,佩妮
- Any interest? - No, thanks.
- 有兴趣吗? - 不,谢谢
What, is it too American for you?
什么,是不是不合你得胃口?
We're halfway home, Sam.
我们离家还有一段,莎
See where you live?
看你住的地方?
The new heart's already here.
新的心脏已经在这里了
That's you. Right there.
那是你的,就在那儿
They're gonna put it in soon.
他们快要把它放进去了
Not that far away from each other after all,
实际上相互之间并不是离得很远
are we Clay?
是吗,克雷?
Come with me. I want to show you something.
跟我来 给你看些东西
God, I miss you.
天哪,我真想你
Stay with me.
留下和我一起
Just stay.
就留下吧
We're almost there, Sam.
我们就要到了,莎
We're almost there.
我们就要到了
How are we doin', Penny?
情况怎么样,佩妮?
He's looking good. He's stable.
他看上去很好,很稳定
What about you, Jack? You wanna go to the Knicks tonight?
你呢,杰克? 你今晚去看尼克斯队的比赛吗?
It might be good for you to take the edge off.
你最好去喝上一杯
I hate the Knicks.
我不喜欢尼克斯队
Jesus, what is wrong with you people?
天哪,你们这些人怎么了?
I got third row.
我有第三排的票
Oh, shit.
哦,该死
Levatol, Nalapril, Digoxin.
喷布洛尔,依那普利,地高辛
He likes me to carry them around.
他喜欢随身带着这些
If I left it up to him, he'd be popping 'em like M&Ms.
如果把这些让他自己拿着 他会像吃巧克力豆那样吃这些
He could OD on these things, you know?
他会对这些东西上瘾,你知道吗?
Can't say I'll miss them.
不是我不想
A lot of cute purses I haven't been able to use over the last year.
从去年以来我就和那些 可爱的小手提包无缘
I didn't know you did that,
我不知道你做了这些
that you carried his meds around.
你随身带着他的药
I tried not to like him.
我试着不去喜欢他
I honestly did.
我真地试过
Lilith, I know how much he means to you.
莉莉思,我知道 他对你意味着什么
What do you want from me, Sam?
你想从我这里得到什么,莎?
I want you to tell him that he's as good as his father.
我希望你告诉他 他和他父亲一样出色
I want you to tell him that it's okay to love me,
我希望你告诉他 他可以爱我
and I want you to tell me that it's okay to love him back.
我希望你告诉他 我可以爱他
He's already lost one parent, he can't lose another.
他已经失去了父亲 他不能再失去母亲
He needs you.
他需要你
I'm not a bad person.
我不是一个坏人
I mean, if you could just give us your blessing...
我是说,如果你能祝福我们…
Okay, just stop talking.
好吧,不要说了
Just make sure he takes his meds and...
只要确认他吃了药
stop talking.
不要说了
What?
怎么了?
He has terrible allergies, did you know that?
他有严重的过敏症 你知道吗?
Especially in the spring.
特别是在春天
Grass and flowers...
花花草草…
Don't think this means I'm going to be visiting every week.
不要以为我会每周都去看他
Okay. Okay, let go.
好,好,放开吧
All right.
好的
Still sleeping like a baby.
仍然像婴儿一样睡着
Okay, why don't you take your break, Larry?
好的,拉里,你为什么不休息一下?
We've been at this for a while.
我们已经进行一段时间了
They've got a soda machine in the waiting room.
等候室里个卖汽水的机器
Really? 'Cause I do have to make a call.
真的?我真得去打个电话呢
Sure, go ahead, you've got at least 20 minutes.
好,去吧,你至少有20分钟
We don't need you for a while.
这段时间不用你帮忙
Well, thanks, guys.
好,谢谢伙计们
Sure.
当然可以
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
Pickups. Need adrenaline.
镊子,需要肾上腺素
Peanut.
一点点
Hey, if you need somebody to go with you tonight,
嘿,如果你想要什么人 今晚陪你去
to the game...
看比赛…
Thanks, Larry.
谢谢,拉里
Jack?
杰克?
What's the matter? You all right?
怎么了? 你还好吧?
I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道这样做行不行
What is the problem?
出了什么问题?
Fitzpatrick is the problem.
费茨帕特里克就是问题
He screwed us.
他把我们拖垮了
This guy's been watching everything I do.
这个家伙监视我的一举一动
Oh, come no, Jack. Larry's an idiot.
别这么说,杰克,拉里是个傻瓜
He doesn't know what's going on here.
他不知道这是怎么回事
No, it's like he's been sent here to spy on us.
不,他是被派来监视我们的
I think they found out we've been pushing Clay down the donor list.
我觉得他发现我们给克雷 在器官捐赠名单上做了手脚
What?
什么?
Did you smell his breath, Jack?
你没闻到他酒气熏天吗?
He's not a spy, he's a drunk.
他不是间谍,他是个酒鬼
He's probably in there right now in the bar topping himself...
他现在可能正在酒吧里 自娱自乐…
Hey, would you just be quiet?
嘿,你们能静下来吗?
He could be back any second.
他随时会回来
Okay, then go stand guard.
好的,去放哨
Go on. Now! And find out what happened to Fitzpatrick...
去啊,马上!看看 费茨帕特里克怎么了…
Hey, Jack, do not get paranoid.
嘿,杰克,不要胡思乱想了
No one knows.
没人知道
I started this thing, and I swear to you I will end this.
这件事由我开始 我向你发誓就由我来结束
I am not going to jail.
我不想坐牢
Wait, wait, wait. What?
等等,等等,什么?
No one's going to jail.
没人会去坐牢
Look, let's inject the heart, put it in,
瞧,我们在心脏上注射一针,放进去
and end this thing, okay?
了结这件事,好吗?
What the fuck?
该死的怎么了?
Nobody's on to anything.
不会东窗事发的
We are in... the... clear.
我们是清…白…的
We're gonna kill this guy,
我们杀了这个人
and then we're gonna go get a fucking martini, okay?
然后痛快的喝一杯马提尼酒,好吗?
By the time Larry walks back in here,
等到拉里回来的时候
he'll be toes up on the slab downstairs.
他会在楼下的地面上死翘翘
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
你在跟我开什么玩笑
He knows something's going on.
他知道有蹊跷
I just wanna be on bypass before Larry gets back.
只要在拉里回来之前 做好体外循环就是了
You get no arguments there.
你们不要在那争论
You gotta stand up.
你要站起来
You gotta stand up, Clay.
你要站起来,克雷
Take the tape off your eyes and shit out of your throat,
拿下你眼睛上的胶带 弄开喉腔里这鬼东西
and wake up.
醒过来
...is if we suddenly stopped the procedure.
…如果我们突然停止手术
That's it, there you go.
就这样,来吧
You can do it.
你能做到
Just open your eyes, Clay.
只要睁开你的双眼,克雷
Open your eyes.
睁开你的双眼
I'm not doing this by myself.
你可不能让我一个人承担
I'm telling you, if this thing goes sour,
我告诉你 如果事情出了差错
if this guy looks like he's figuring something out,
如果这个家伙发现了什么
I'm pulling the plug on this whole thing so quickly.
我很快就可以退出这整件事
I'm not kidding, Eugene.
我不是开玩笑,尤金
Hey, will you help me with these stitches, please?
嘿,请你帮我理下这些缝线吗?
I'm too young to go to jail right now.
我还年轻 不能现在就去监狱
This ain't even worth it.
这么做不值得
We're fine, Jack...
我们没事的,杰克…
All right, now think.
好,你想想看
Do you know how many bullshit malpractice lawsuits
你知道在这个国家有多少起
there are in this country?
该死的医疗事故起诉?
Think, Clay.
想想看,克雷
Hard-working doctors, that's just...
兢兢业业的医生,就是…
Look closer.
看仔细
You know how many I got?
你知道我有多少官司缠身?
- Four. - Yeah, I know.
- 4个 - 对,我知道
There's gotta be a way out of this.
总有解决的办法
All for trying to save people's lives.
尽全力去挽救人们的生命
It's a disgrace.
这很遗憾
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be all right.
你会好的 你会没事的
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
I'm sorry. They called me out of nowhere.
对不起 他们突然打我电话
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会跟你讲清楚的,我保证
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
You know what? I'm gonna try and find out what's going on.
这样吧,我去看看到底怎么回事
- Yeah. - Okay?
- 好 - 好的?
Sit tight. I'll be right back.
坐好了,我很快回来
Hi. Excuse me.
嗨,不好意思
I was wondering if you knew the status
我想问一下 你们是了解请况
on the heart transplant patient?
就是关于那个心脏移植的病人?
Mr. Beresford?
贝斯福德先生?
Yeah.
I'll call you back.
过会儿给你打来
He's doing just fine.
他很好
We're taking good care of him. Don't worry.
我们会好好照顾他 不用担心
Everything's going according to plan.
一切按计划进行
Really? I just came from there.
真的? 我刚从手术室出来
What is it?
什么?
You're not a doctor at this hospital.
你不是这家医院的医生
I mean, you don't work here, do you?
我是说,你不在这工作,是吗?
I'm Dr. Larry Lupin. Pleasure to meet you.
我是拉里·卢平 很高兴见到你
Mr. Beresford's anesthesiologist.
贝斯福德医生的麻醉师
Will you excuse me a minute?
你能等我一下吗?
Fitzpatrick got laryngitis. They called me in from St. Matthews.
费茨帕特里克,得了喉炎 他们从圣马修叫我来
Oh.
I thought Fitzpatrick was gonna be here.
我以为费茨帕特里克要来
Yes, me, too, but we have Larry now.
是,我也这么想,但是我们现在有拉里了
The players may have changed, but the game is still the same.
参赛者也许换了 但游戏没有变
God, look how fucking obvious.
天哪,简直显而易见了
I understand.
我明白
This is Dr. Puttnam.
这是普特南医生
Pleasure. How's the patient doing?
很高兴见到你 病人感觉怎么样?
Okay.
很好
Everything all right?
一切正常?
I don't get it, Jack.
我不明白,杰克
Why?
为什么?
Is she asleep?
她睡了吗?
Oh, no, no. Everything's fine.
哦,不不,一切都很好
Just, um, just give her a kiss for me,
就是,嗯,就是替我给她一个吻
and tell her I'll be home soon.
告诉她我很快回家
Good. Thanks.
好的,谢谢
Say that again.
再说一遍
Wife!
老婆!
What'd I ever do to you?
我曾经对你做了什么??
What did she do to you?
她对你做了什么?
Huh?
呵?
How the fuck could you do this to us?
你这该死的怎么能 对我们做出这种事?
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿干什么?
I wanted to see how it was going.
我想看看怎么样了
Sam.
How's it going? Is everything okay?
怎么样了?一切都好吗?
Yeah.
是的
Sam.
They're trying to kill me.
他们要杀了我
I just had an interesting chat with some guy named Larry.
我刚才和一个叫拉里的家伙 聊了几句
Everything's fine. You shouldn't be in here.
一切都很好 你不应该在这儿
No, don't trust him, baby.
不,不要相信他,亲爱的
He's lying to you.
他在说谎
Are you sure everything's fine?
你确定一切都很好吗?
There is nothing wrong. Everything's under control.
没什么不对劲的 一切都按部就班
Bullshit.
胡说
What the hell's going on in here?
这里到底怎么回事?
That's right. Come on, baby.
对的,快,亲爱的
Where the fuck is Fitzpatrick?
该死的费茨帕特里克在哪?
I just spoke to him. He's at home.
我刚跟他通话 他在家里
What do you mean, he's at home?
你什么意思,他在家里?
- He's backing out. - He's backing out?
- 他退出了 - 他退出了?
What?
怎么了?
He can't back out.
他不能回去
Do you want me to call him back?
你要我去叫他过来吗?
No, he's an idiot.
不,他是个傻瓜
We'll deal with him later.
我们晚点处理他
What about this Larry guy? Does he have a clue?
这个叫拉里的家伙怎么样? 他知道什么吗?
None. What about her?
没有,她呢?
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗?
She's ready to adopt me. Everything's fine.
她正要接纳我 一切都很好
Everything is fine, right?
一切都很好,对吗?
Right?
对吗?
Jack, you okay?
杰克,你还好吗?
Jack?
杰克?
Get her a gown.
给她穿上手术服
What about Larry?
拉里怎么办?
I'll watch for him. Just hurry.
我会看着他的,快点啊
Guys, finish putting him on bypass.
伙计们,给他结束体外循环
Jack.
杰克
It was my idea, Sam. You know?
这是我的主意,莎,你知道吗?
Jesus.
上帝啊
I can pull the plug if I want to.
我想不干的话就可以退出
Everything is working, Jack.
一切都很顺利,杰克
Okay?
好吗?
There he is.
他来了
- I got him to marry me. - The man of the hour.
- 我让他娶了我 - 焦点人物
The hard part's over.
最难的事情都办成了
This is Dr. Puttnam. Sam.
莎,这事普特南医生
Sam, I've heard a lot about you.
莎,我听说了很多关于你的事
Christ, they know her.
天哪,他们认识她
Sorry, I'm late. I had a hard time getting a sitter.
对不起我迟到了 照看小孩花了点时间
Penny Carver. Pleasure to meet you.
佩妮·卡佛,很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Sorry about him.
我为他道歉
I'm used to it by now.
我现在已经习惯了
So...
那么…
How the hell do they all know her?
怎么竟然他们都认识她?
We didn't waste a year of our lives
我们不能浪费一年的生命
for nothing, did we, Jack?
一事无成,对吗,杰克?
Nobody knows I worked your team.
没人知道我和你们一伙
What?
什么?
I changed my name.
我改名换姓
We're clear. We're totally in the clear.
我们清清白白 我们万无一失
Yeah, they're all mine.
是的,这些都是我的
Kind of depressing to know that your whole life can just fit on one wall.
有点遗憾的是 你的整个生活都在墙上
My dream is to one day fill up this one.
我的梦想是某一天把它填满
Jack, you know how much we owe from the lawsuits.
杰克,你知道 我们因为诉讼欠了一屁股债
The insurance won't cover it.
保险费都不够支付这些
I can't just kill him, Sam.
我不能就这样杀了他,莎
This is our only way out.
这是我们唯一的出路
Without this money, we're finished.
没这些钱,我们就完了
He has to die.
他必须得死
I am fucked.
该死的
It's just money, Sam.
这只是钱的事,莎
I'd rather stay in debt than go to jail.
我宁愿欠债也不愿坐牢
Jesus, Jack.
天哪,杰克
Grow some fucking balls.
你有没有种
Hey, I started this whole thing, remember?
嘿,我开始这整件事的,记得吗?
He landed on my table, I brought you in,
他躺在我的床上,我让你卷进这件事
I brought all y'all in.
我把你们都牵扯进来
It's my choice.
这是我的选择
And I wasn't the one that nearly screwed this whole thing up, was I?
我不是那个把事情搞砸的人,对吧?
He's right, you know.
他是对的,你知道
I would've had that ring on my finger
换作是我,只需要两个月
in two months.
就能戴上那戒指
Really?
真的?
Well, if you hadn't got knocked up,
如果你没有怀孕
maybe you would've had the chance, wouldn't you?
也许你会有机会,是吗?
Just go, Penny, all right?
别这样,佩妮,好吗?
Jack, think about it.
杰克,想想看
No more triple shifts.
不用再三班倒
No more 30-hour days.
不用再连续工作30小时
Even if we settle the will, we're rich.
只要搞定遗嘱,我们就有钱了
You know what 100 million is four ways?
你知道1亿元意味着什么?
He's a transplant patient, Jack.
他是做了移植手术的病人,杰克
They all die eventually.
他们终有一死
Yeah.
They all die eventually.
他们终有一死
Look at me.
看着我
This isn't about her.
这和她无关
I'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
I'm not risking your life on some second-rate doctor.
我不想一个庸医拿你的命冒险
He's my friend, Mother. I trust him.
他是我的朋友,妈妈 我相信他
I really wish you'd start trusting me.
我真的希望你开始信任我
Quickly. Watch the vein.
快点,注意静脉
All right, it's almost there.
好的,就要好了
Oh, shit.
哦,该死
I got it.
成了
All right, I need some suction.
好的,接上血泵
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please, God, no.
不不不不不 求你了,上帝,不
- Just get that side, too. - Okay.
- 另一边也这样做 - 好的
Oh, no, please, God.
哦,不,求你了,上帝
No.
Aah!
啊!
It's right here.
放在这
Thank you.
谢谢
You sure Larry's not close?
你确定拉里不在附近?
We're fine. Don't worry.
我们没问题,不用担心
We gotta hurry all the same, okay, Jack?
我们还是得快点,好吗,杰克?
Let's just keep it moving.
我们只要继续这么做
All right, just pass over the new heart.
好了,把新的心脏递给我
What?
什么?
Pass over the new heart.
递给我新的心脏
But we haven't injected it yet.
但是我们还没有注射
Pass it over.
递给我
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Where's the syringe?
注射器在哪里?
Give it to me.
给我
Come on.
Move your fucking hand.
拿开你的臭手
Now, I want you to take this.
现在,我要你拿着这个
Inject the heart, and put it in the body, okay?
给心脏注射 放到身体里,好吗?
You led us here.
你带我们走到这一步
Finish what you started.
开始了就干到底
Just do it, Jack.
就这么做,杰克
Let's get this over with.
把这件事结束了吧
Sorry, baby.
对不起,亲爱的
He really loved you, Sam.
他真心爱你,莎
He didn't even know me, Jack.
他都不认识我,杰克
We never even met.
我们未曾谋面
Wait. Hold on.
等等,坚持住
Holy shit.
真该死
Oh, holy shit.
哦,真该死
Is he okay?
他好吗?
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗?
They wouldn't say.
他们没说什么
You were gone so long.
你去了很长时间
- I know. - I started...
- 我知道 - 我开始…
I know.
我知道
I'm scared, too.
我也害怕
Hey, guys.
嘿,伙计们
Survive without me?
没有我也活得好好的?
So far, so good. Smooth sailing.
目前为止,一帆风顺
Forceps.
镊子
Oh, you guys are flying.
哦,你们行动如飞
- Yeah. - Watch your flow.
- 对 - 注意血流
Larry. Larry, Larry.
拉里,拉里,拉里
Look at my eye.
看我的眼睛
Come on, man. Can you see that?
快,伙计,你看见了吗?
Why am I crying, huh?
为什么我在流泪啊?
Something's wrong.
出问题了
Larry. Larry, look.
拉里,拉里,看
Come on, man. Look at my eye.
快啊,伙计,看我的眼睛
Come on, Larry, look!
快,拉里,看啊!
Pull it back so I can see...
拉回去让我看…
- Hold on. - All right, here we are.
- 坚持一下 - 好的,就这样
- Okay. - Clamp that.
- 好的 - 夹好
- Get me the suction. - All right.
- 给我泵 - 好的
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等,等等
Hold on. Hold on.
慢一点,慢一点
Yeah. Yeah. You got it. Come on.
对,对 你发现了,快
I'm sorry, I can't go to the game tonight.
对不起,我不能去看今晚的比赛了
My old lady and I have a date.
我和老婆有约
You f...
你个白…
Why don't I give you both tickets?
要我把两张票都给你吗?
- Really? - Sure.
- 真的? - 当然
You can take your old lady.
你可以和你老婆一起去
Make a night of it, go out on the town.
晚上过得愉快,到城外去
Something's wrong.
有些不对劲
I can feel that something's wrong.
我能察觉有些不对劲
What is it?
是什么?
I can't just sit here like this.
我不能就这样坐在这
They should have told us something by now.
到现在他们应该告诉我们点什么
- Listen to me. - No, you don't understand.
- 听我说 - 不,你不明白
He's not just my son.
他不仅是我儿子
I was a kid when I had him.
我生他的时候还是个孩子
He's going to be fine.
他会没事的
We've grown up together. It's me and him.
我们一起成长 我和他
He's not going to die.
他不会死的
Not now, not today.
不会是现在,不会是今天
He's going to live.
他会活着的
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么确定?
Because he's got too much to live for.
因为他有着太多活下去的源泉
Well, I've got a big Halloween party tonight,
好,今晚我有个重大的万圣节晚会
but how about I sneak out afterward?
在那之后我溜出来怎么样?
What's wrong with right now?
为什么现在不行?
Well, I can't. I'm...
好吧,我不能,我…
I know it's daylight and all, but I missed you.
我知道尽管现在还是白天,但是我想你
You look beautiful, Sam.
你真美,莎
- I do? - Look at you.
- 是吗? - 看着我
Yeah, you do.
是的
I should tell you that more often.
我应该跟你多说几遍
What would the old man think of you now?
老爸现在会怎么想你?
You lost it all, Clay.
你失去了一切,克雷
Everything he gave you, everything he made,
他给你的一切,他所做的一切
it's gone.
化为乌有
You gave it all away.
你全部双手奉上
Heart's in.
心脏进去了
All right, pressure down.
好的,降低压力
Pressure down.
降低压力
Okay, release the clamp.
好的,松开夹子
Cross-clamp released.
松开十字夹
Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait. Something's wrong.
等等,等等 有些不对劲
Okay, re... re-clamp.
好的,重…重新夹上
He's... He's fibbing.
他…一动不动
You getting anything?
你有什么要做吗?
- Nothing. - All right, all right.
- 没有 - 好的,好的
Charge paddles n... now.
电击板…快
Come on. Now, Penny. Hurry.
快,马上,佩妮,快点
You know, you really shouldn't smoke these things.
哦,你真不应该吸这些东西
It's not good for you.
这对你不好
Especially with your condition.
特别是像你这种身体状况
- My condition? - Yep.
- 我的身体状况? - 是的
How do you know about my condition?
你怎么知道我的身体状况?
So many details.
那么多蛛丝马迹
I know a lot more about you than you think.
我比你所想的知道得多
- I didn't even see. - Is that a fact?
- 我从没看到过 - 那是真的吗?
Of course.
当然
Christ, I missed everything.
天哪,这些我都没有注意到
What was Ilooking at?
我在看什么?
Was I looking at you?
我在看你吗?
I hope you're happy, Sam.
我希望你快乐,莎
And I hope you get what you deserve.
我希望你得到你应得的
Got nothing?
没有回应吗?
- Okay. - Paddles to 20.
- 好的 - 加压到20伏
- Amio's running. - Charge.
- 起搏器开动了 - 充电
- - Charge it again.
再充电
- - Charge.
充电
Are your lats okay?
你的背肌还好吗?
Charge it to 40, please.
请充电到40伏
- Jack. - Jesus.
- 杰克 - 上帝
Charge it one more time, please.
请再充一次电
Don't fight it.
不要抗争了
Just charge it one more time.
就再充一次电
Charge.
充电
- - Marry me.
嫁给我
What?
什么?
- Here we go. - Tonight. Right now.
今晚,就现在
- Marry me. - It's the middle of the night.
- 嫁给我 - 但现在是半夜
We're losing him.
我们救不了他了
We gotta get him back on bypass.
我们要把他接回到体外循环
No, no, no, not yet.
不不不,还不要
Just one more time.
就再来一次
It's over, Jack. He's done.
完了,杰克,他没救了
We have to put him back on...
我们要把他推回到…
What about the adrenaline?
肾上腺素怎么样?
It won't make a difference.
不起作用
A shot of adrenaline, please.
一针肾上腺素
Please!
求你了!
Come on, you son of a bitch.
快啊,真他妈的
Jack.
杰克
- Sure there's no air? - No air.
- 确定那里没有空气? - 没有空气
I'm looking at it. There's no air.
我看着呢 没有空气
It's over, Jack.
完了,杰克
Shit.
该死
I'm sorry, Jack.
对不起,杰克
It's my fault.
我的错
No.
It's my fault.
我的错
Jack, come on.
杰克,别这样
No, it is. It's...
不,这是,这是…
There's gotta be something I could have done,
我本应该还可以做些什么
something I could have tried.
我本来应该试一下
Jack, you did everything you could do.
杰克,你尽全力了
Did I?
是吗?
You did all you could do, Jack.
你不遗余力,杰克
It was a bad heart.
这是个坏的心脏
We should tell the family.
我们应该告知家属
Any volunteers?
有谁愿意?
I'll do it.
我去
I'm the one that should be talking to them.
应该由我去告诉她们
- I'll go with him. - Yeah.
- 我和他一起去 - 好
Thank you.
谢谢
So?
怎么样?
He rejected the heart.
他的身体抵触那颗心脏
We did everything we could, but the...
我们尽了全力,但…
the organ failed, and I am so sorry.
那个器官不起作用,真的非常抱歉
The organ failed?
那个器官不起作用?
Yes. It wouldn't respond to the procedure.
是的,它在整个过程中没有反应
But in cases like this, it's not uncommon for...
但像这种情况,并不少见…
Don't you mean you failed?
你是说你失败了吗?
No, we...
不,我们…
we did everything that we could.
我们做了所有该做的
It's just an imperfect procedure.
只是整个过程不那么完美
Say it.
你说
Say what?
说什么?
I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say...
我要听你说 我要听你说…
you failed my son.
你做坏了我儿子的手术
It shouldn't have been you. It should never have been you.
本来不该你来做 本来就不该你来做
I fucking knew it.
我就知道
I'm... I'm sorry, Sam.
对…对不起,莎
Um...
嗯…
I'm afraid we're going to need your permission
恐怕我们还需要你的允许
to take him off bypass.
除去他的体外循环系统
What?
什么?
We'll need your permission.
我们要得到你的许可
I'm so sorry to have to ask.
我很抱歉这样问你
I don't understand.
我不明白
He's alive?
他还活着?
Yes, but his blood's being pumped by a machine.
是的,但是他的血液靠机器泵动
He has no heart.
他没有了心脏
Then get him another heart.
再给他另一个心脏
You don't understand.
你不明白
His blood type's too rare.
他的血型太稀有了
We don't have one.
我们没有别的了
I'm sorry. It's... It's over.
对不起,他…没救了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll be in the hallway.
我在走廊等你
Lilith...
莉莉思…
Could you leave me alone for a minute?
你能让我一个人呆一会吗?
Okay.
好的
It's done.
说过了
Okay.
好的
Hey.
Hey.
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Hey.
Just wanted to see if you needed anything.
就想看看你需要什么
Wanted to see how you were doing.
想看看你怎么样
I know it's hard to even think about anything else right now, but...
我知道现在很难去想其他的事请,但是…
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
You okay?
你还好吗?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
I wasn't staying out there without you.
没有了你我也活不下去
She's in here somewhere.
她就在这附近
Look around.
四处看看
God damn it.
真该死
Bailey, call the code.
贝利,急救
It's too late.
太晚了
All right, let's prep her for surgery.
好吧,准备给她做手术
I don't understand.
什么意思
You're going to live, Clay.
你会活下去的,克雷
Think I'll take it from here, Jack.
看来我要接替你的工作,杰克
It's too late.
太迟了
We did everything we could, but the body rejected the heart.
我们什么都做了 但是这个身体排斥这个心脏
Well, I think we solved that problem.
好,我们来解决这个问题
I have a strong heart, Clay.
我有一颗强壮的心脏,克雷
Let's go.
开始
Let's prep her for transplant.
准备移植
Always have.
一直都有
You can go. We've been prepped.
你可以走了 我们准备就绪了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You can run.
你们可以逃了
Police will be here soon.
警察很快就到
What'd you use, Jack?
你用了什么,杰克?
Formaldehy... No, wait.
甲醛…不,等等
Adriamycin.
阿霉素
Right.
Less residue.
少量残余
Guys.
伙计们
Jack, come on. Let's go.
杰克,快点,我们走
Jack, what are you doing?
杰克,你在干什么?
Let's go. Now, Jack.
我们走,快点,杰克
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么了?
I told you not to trust them.
我告诉过你不要相信他们
I don't get it.
我不明白
You're telling me that you knew?
你是说你知道这一切了吗?
No, no. Not at first.
不不,一开始不知道
I had no idea.
我不知道
She did everything right.
她做得滴水不漏
And then, she made one little mistake.
但是,她疏忽了一点
She left her purse in the waiting room.
她把包落在了候诊室
Forget ethics.
别管伦理道德
You got five minutes.
你有五分钟
You know where I'll be.
你知道我在哪
I don't trust anyone else.
我没有信得过的人了
It has to be you.
只有你了
The mail, Clay.
那些信件,克雷
She still had her mail.
她还是用她的名字
Wait. Jonathan?
等等,乔纳森?
Haven't I see you around?
我好像在哪见过你?
Only took me a second to put it together.
我马上就联想到一块了
Sometimes you have to hold the button down
有时候你要按住按钮
for a while to get it to work.
多等一会儿它才有反应
She'd been to that hospital before.
她曾经是这家医院的
You're not a doctor at this hospital.
你不是这家医院的医生
I mean, you don't work here, do you?
我是说,你不在这工作,是吗?
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Why didn't you just say something?
为什么你不说出来?
There was no time.
没有时间了
You were dying, you needed a heart.
你要死了,你需要一个心脏
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Get a DLP vent ready.
准备好DLP导管
Doctor, how does he look?
医生,他怎么样?
Terrible. He's been on bypass too long.
很不好 他体外循环太久了
Let's prep the new organ.
我们准备好新器官
Still going to attempt transplant?
还要移植?
Well, I might have to do an autopsy.
好,看来我得做个解剖
Give me a knife and a flat vent.
给我一把刀和一根导管
Sorry, Lilith.
对不起,莉莉思
I'm so sorry.
实在对不起
I'm looking for it.
我在找它
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
好的,这边,这边
Beresford transplant... operating room B.
贝斯福德移植手术… 手术室B
Becky, it's me.
贝姬,是我
Listen, get her up and get her dressed now.
听着,叫她起床穿好衣服
I'm coming back.
我要回家了
Becky, just do it, okay?
贝姬,就这么做,好吗?
My car is downstairs.
我的车在楼下
Doctor?
医生?
Larry.
拉里
You're not going to believe what...
你也许不会相信…
Over here!
在这里!
Stop! Hands up!
别动!举起双手!
Ah!
啊!
Give me the heart.
心脏给我
Heartbeat in position.
心跳正常
Get a 3-0 ready.
准备从3数到0
No, no, no. It's too fast.
不不不,太快了
- What if... - I'll do the worrying.
- 要不要… - 我来做这些麻烦事
Here, watch that clamp.
这儿,看着夹子
Pick up stitch.
缝上线
Come on, come on.
快,快
Load the Milrinone.
加入米力农
Just give me time. We need to move.
抓紧时间,我们要快点
Come here.
到这来
- What the fuck is going on? - Relax.
- 发生了什么? - 放松
Look, what did I tell you?
瞧,我怎么跟你说的?
I told you I was going to look after you, didn't I?
我告诉过你 我会照顾你,对吗?
You trusted me this far, so just keep quiet.
你这么信任我的话 那就不要出声
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
I've had this way too long to leave this behind.
我太紧张,把这个忘了
3-1 Three-one.
Wet his hands.
弄湿他的手
John, we're running out of time.
约翰,我们快没时间了
We're almost there. We're almost there.
我们快好了 我们快好了
Scissor.
剪刀
Cut.
Head down, pressure down.
下去,降低压力
Cross clamp off.
松开夹子
- We got rhythm. - Looks good.
- 有心跳的节奏了 - 看上去不错
I can't go with you.
我不能和你一起走
What?
什么?
They want you.
他们在通缉你
You're the one who injected the heart, not me.
是你给心脏注射的,不是我
They don't want me.
他们不会逮捕我
Sam.
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just the grieving widow, remember?
我只是一个可怜的寡妇,记着?
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做什么错事
- Yeah, you did. - No!
- 你做了 - 不!
Going to be kind of hard to play a grieving widow
要扮演一个可怜的寡妇 可能有点困难
with your fingerprints all on the syringe.
注射器上满是你的指纹
Jack.
杰克
Jack, come on.
杰克,别这样
Let me in.
让我进去
Jack.
杰克
Come on.
别这样
Please?
求你了?
Goddamn you. Open the fucking door.
你真该死 打开你的破门
Open the door now!
快点开门!
Jack, please!
杰克,求你了!
- - Open the fucking door.
打开你的破门
Bye, Sam.
再见,莎
Jack!
杰克!
Closing the chest. Pressure okay?
缝合胸腔,血压正常吗?
No Vicryl.
不要用薇乔缝线 (一种可以水解吸收的医用缝线)
Sop it wet.
停止洒水
Yeah.
好的
Scissor, please.
给我剪刀
Cut.
Great job.
干得不错
Well, we do what we can.
我们只是做了力所能及的
Amazing.
不可思议
God damn it.
真该死
- He's in fib. - Shit.
- 他不行了 - 该死
Get me an amp of eppy now.
给我起搏器
Clay.
克雷
Come on, Clayton.
加油啊,克雷顿
I'm trying to be a hero here. Don't make me look bad.
我要成为这里的英雄 不要让我难堪
I'm going to stay here with you.
我要和你留在这里
There's no one left for me out there anyway.
外面的世界没什么值得我留恋的人了
You don't need anyone else.
你不需要其他人
You do it yourself, Clay.
你要自己来做,克雷
- You're strong. - I'm not him.
- 你很强大 - 我不是他
I tried, Mom.
我试过了,妈
Really, I did, but... I'm just not him.
真的,我试过,但… 我始终不是他
He's still in fib.
他还是不行
- Clay. - Never going to be.
- 克雷 - 永远不会是
- Charge the paddles. - I don't want you to be.
- 充电 - 我不想你成为他
We're losing him.
我救不了他了
200.
200伏
Clear.
准备
Come on.
I have to show you something.
我要给你看些东西
I don't want to see this.
我不想看
I'm afraid you have to.
恐怕你必须看
- - Remember, Clay?
记得吗,克雷?
I am remembering.
我想起来了
I'm watching the TV. What do you want from me?
我在看电视 你想干什么?
No, you're not. Look.
不,你没有,看
You're listening.
你在听
...are we going to talk about this, Lilith?
…我们还用谈这个,莉莉思?
How many fucking times?
该死的谈过多少次了?
I don't want to remember anymore.
我不想再去想
- Jesus, don't you ever shut up? - You never did.
- 天哪,你能不能闭嘴? - 你从没有想过
I gotta get the fuck out of here.
我他妈的要出去了
This is bullshit.
真可恶
This is just my imagination, that's all.
这只是我的想象而已
Just watch.
好好看
Come on, Clayton. Come on.
加油,克雷顿,加油
- No change. - Give me 300.
- 没反应 - 给我加到300伏
Start mixing amio.
开始混合起搏
- Clayton, come on. - Charge.
- 克雷顿,加油 - 充电
Clear.
准备
Daddy?
爸爸?
Hey! Hey! Stop talking.
嘿嘿!不要说了
Dad.
爸爸
All right, I heard you the first time!
别叫,我一开始就听见了
Come on, Clayton. It's Christmas.
别这样,克雷顿,今天是圣诞
Put it on.
穿上
Ah!
啊!
- Daddy, please! - Fucking bitch. Jesus!
- 爸爸,求你了! - 他妈的,上帝!
Don't you two ever shut up?
你们两个能不能闭嘴?
This is what you want, Lilith, isn't it?
这就是你想要的,莉莉思,是吗?
Huh? How's this look?
啊?怎么样?
This make you happy?
你高兴了?
Daddy, please!
爸爸,别这样!
All right. That's it!
好的,就这样
Please leave him alone.
别靠近他
Couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you, Clay?
能不能闭嘴,行吗,克雷?
- Clayton. - Come here.
- 克雷顿 - 过来
- Please. - Come here!
- 别这样 - 过来!
- Clayton! - Come here!
- 克雷顿! - 过来
I said leave him alone.
我说过了别靠近他
- Still in fib. - Give me 360.
- 还是不行 - 给我加到360伏
- We lost him. - No. Again.
- 我们救不了他了 - 不,再来
- 360 - 360. - Clear.
- 准备
You didn't want to remember, Clay.
你不愿记住,克雷
I let you forget because I thought the truth
我让你忘了这些 因为我觉得真相
would be too hard to live with.
会让你背负沉重地活着
I thought I was protecting you.
我以为我在保护你
But all I did was cause you more pain.
但我的所作所为 只是让你更痛苦
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm not proud of what I became, Clay,
我不为自己的所作所为而自豪,克雷
but I am proud of what you've become.
但是我为你的成就骄傲
You're a hundred times the man he was.
你比他好上数百倍
You always were.
一直都是
It's time for you to live.
你该去活过来了
Clayton...
克雷顿…
Stop.
We got him.
我们救活他了
Welcome back, Clayton.
欢迎回来,克雷顿
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
At 6:32 this morning,
今天上午6点32分
on Thursday, the first of November,
11月1日,星期四
Clayton Beresford, Jr., died on my operating table.
小克雷顿·贝斯福德 死在了我的手术台上
Two and a half hours later, his life was saved.
两个半小时后 他被救活了
There are no excuses for what we did.
我们无法为自己所作的事情开脱
There's no defense,
无从辩解
no one to blame but us.
我们难辞其咎
We got what we deserved.
我们得到了应得的惩罚
Clay would have his revenge,
克雷报仇雪恨
and justice would finally be served.
法网恢恢,疏而不漏
For despite all the secrets,
所有秘密,所有谎言
despite all the lies and a... a terrible loss,
和一个… 惨痛的损失,都无足轻重
only thing really matters now.
现在最重要的是
He... is... awake.
他…醒…了
♪ You rely on someone else ♪
♪ To make you feel all right ♪
♪ As far as I'm concerned ♪
♪ That's no kind of life ♪
♪ You rely on someone else ♪
♪ To make you feel all right ♪
♪ As far as I'm concerned ♪
♪ That's no kind of life ♪
♪ You rely on someone else ♪
♪ To make you feel all right ♪
♪ As far as I'm concerned ♪
♪ That's no kind of life ♪
♪ That's no kind of life ♪
♪ You rely on someone else ♪
♪ To make you feel all right ♪
♪ As far as I'm concerned ♪
♪ That's no kind of life ♪
♪ That's no kind of life ♪