变身特工 Spies in Disguise

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动作 / 科幻 / 动画

导演: 尼克·布鲁诺 / 特洛伊·奎安

演员: 威尔·史密斯 / 汤姆·赫兰德 / 拉什达·琼斯 / 本·门德尔森 / 瑞芭·麦肯泰尔 / 瑞秋·布罗斯纳安 / 凯伦·吉兰 / DJ卡拉德 / 丘增 / 斯特凡 / 卡拉·吉门内斯 / JB·布兰科


台词
Walter, have you seen my tweezers?
华特 有看到我的夹子吗
(梦幻团队)
Um, sorry. Did you need that mug?
抱歉 你需要杯子吗
I needed that coffee.
我需要那杯咖啡
So...
所以
Unitee.
独角牛
What you making, bud?
你在做什么
A gadget for you
做道具
to wear on patrol. Oh.
能让你戴着巡逻
It's the perfect tool to keep you safe.
是可以保护你的最佳工具
This button makes a really loud sound
这颗按钮能发出很大的声音
to incapacitate your enemies.
吓坏你的敌人
Like that.
像这样
This one can wrap you in an inflatable hug
这个能让充气有抱住你
so no one can hurt you. A-ha.
让你不受伤 啊哈
And this one is for when you're outnumbered.
这可帮你遇到太多敌人
You just hold out your hand and say, "Stop!"
只要把手伸出去 说“别动”
And boom!
然后 砰
Glitter cloud!
亮粉烟雾
And the bad guys will leave you alone.
坏人就不会再来烦你
Oh! Because glitter makes people happy?
是因为亮粉让你笑嘻嘻
Because the refracted light
是因为折射光线
causes the enterochromaffin cells
会导致肠嗜铬细胞
to release serotonin.
释放出血清素
Yeah, glitter makes people happy.
对 亮粉让你笑嘻嘻
Let's try it out.
来试试看
Remember how you told me
记得你叫我
not to take apart your cell phone?
别拆你的手机吗
Walter Beckett, you took apart my...
华特贝克 你把我的手机拆
Still wanna kill me?
还生我的气吗
No. Just the opposite.
没有 正好完全相反
Then it works!
所以有效
I also wanna add some kitten visuals
我还想加上猫咪视觉效果
to trigger the orbitofrontal cortex.
来触发眼窝额叶皮质
\n11A25\n11-A-25,
Code Six, 104 North.
6号状况 104北街
Hon, I gotta go.
我要出门了
Time for my shift.
轮到我当班
Be good for Gram, okay?
要听奶奶的话啊
Uh, I'll come with you.
我跟你去
I can finish this on the way.
半路上把它做好
You won't even know I'm there.
我不会打扰你
What you need to do is get ready for school.
你现在该做的 应该是准备上学
Oh, Mom, school's boring.
妈 上学很无聊
And the kids think I'm weird.
同学都觉得我怪怪的
Weird?
怪怪的
Hey, look at me.
来 看着我
What's wrong with weird?
怪有什么不对
The world needs weird.
这世界需要怪人
Listen, I'm out there keeping the neighborhood safe.
听着 我在外面确保居民们的安全
But one day, your ideas...
但以后 你的点子
your gadgets...
你的道具
are gonna keep the world safe
能为全世界带来安全
And everybody will wish they were as weird as you
而且所有人都希望他们跟你 一样怪
You think?
你确定
I know.
我肯定
Now, give me a non-inflatable hug.
来 给我个服务式充气的拥抱
Love you, partner.
爱你喔 伙伴
I promise I'll always have your back.
我保证 我永远都会挺你
Team Weird?
怪怪队
Team Weird.
怪怪队
(14年后)
(日本岩手县)
Man, it's cold!
老天 冷到爆
Hey, fellas.
嘿 帅哥
Special Agent Lance Sterling.
我是特务 蓝斯史特林
How you livin'?
多多指教
Whoa, okay, okay.
哦 没事 没事
Everybody good?
这样好吗
I'm just gonna take his gun
我要夺走他的枪
and I'm gonna toss it to that snowman.
然后丢向那个雪人
And while you're both looking all confused,
趁你们俩个一脸疑惑
trying to figure out what's going on...
状况外的时候
I'm just gonna knock you out. Huh?
我 就打晕你们
He didn't deserve that.
老天爷真无情
Rats with wings.
有翅膀的 老鼠
I'm in position.
我就位了
What is your situation?
目前状况怎么样
Just getting a visual...
目标正在锁定中
now.
有了
10 o'clock.
十点方向
Katsu Kimura.
木村胜
Everybody's favorite arms dealer.
人见人爱的军火贩子
There. That briefcase is your objective.
那边 公事包就是你的目标
Inside is the Assassin.
里面放着M9刺客
The first semi-autonomous attack drone,
第一部由大气能量驱动的
powered by atmospheric energy.
半自动攻击无人机
Never shuts down,
永远不会关机
never stops pursuing its target.
永远不会停止追击目标
They stole it from our covert weapons lab.
从我们的秘密实验室失窃
Uh, Director Jenkins,
金乔伊局长
He's got incoming.
有东西接近他
Detecting 70 extra hostiles around the perimeter.
侦测到70名以上的敌人在附近
I don't want another mess like Kyrgyzstan.
别再重蹈吉尔吉斯的覆辙
Lance, listen to me. You've got 70 yakuza incoming.
蓝斯听好了 70名歹徒正在接近你
Stand down.
不要冲动
That's better odds than I usually get.
对 我平常遇到的阵仗更大
No! Do not engage.
不 先不要出手
This time, you need to wait for the backup team.
这一次你必须要等支援团队
Team?
团队
I fly solo.
我一向单飞
Wait. Lance, listen to...
等等 蓝斯 听我
(离线)
I think he cut off...
我想他切断了通
I get it! Yeah, great,
我知道
That's right. Sorry.
是 了解 抱歉
买家来了 快去
Uh-oh.
不妙
Guess it's time to introduce myself.
看样子不上场不行了
(超杀歌曲)
You know how you can tell
怎么知道
when you're the world's greatest spy?
自己是世界最强间谍
Sterling.
史特林
Lance Sterling.
蓝斯史特林
Everyone knows the name.
强到无人不知
I'mma need that case.
我要那个手提箱
得先过我这关
Just 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve...
只要在迷走神经施加85公克的压力
and then look at your boy.
最后 变成这样了
Sleepy night-night.
睡觉觉了
Hey, you mind giving me a hand?
来个帮手好吗
Hey, come on.
诶 拜托
What was it? The hand joke?
不错吧 这个笑话
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 是吗
What can I say? I meet a lot of bad guys.
你没办法 我见过很多坏蛋
I'm gonna show you pain that you can't imagine.
我会让你尝到痛苦 痛到难以想象
下手 重一点
I don't think that subtitle was in my favor.
我不怎么喜欢刚才那些文字
Okay. Oh, okay.
好的 好 好的
You wanna do it the hard way? Let's go, then.
你们想来硬的吗 美梦成真
Let's do it the hard way.
我们就来硬的吧
It's about to get messy.
场面不会太好看
What the...
真神啊
Hey, don't take the loss so hard.
唉唉 输了也不必难过
I mean, you did great.
你们很棒
And you got to meet Lance Sterling.
回头问候蓝斯史特林
变身特工
(华盛顿特区)
Next. Okay, put everything in the bin.
下一位 好的 把东西都放进去
Yes, come through.
啊 通过
Oh! He's coming.
他来了\n(蓝斯史特林到了)
Wow. Here he comes!
他来了
Yes,
没错
Your eyes aren't deceiving you.
这不是在作梦
Yep, it's him.
对 就是我
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Looking good, Agent Sterling!
史特林探员 很帅喔
Hey, not looking so bad yourself.
你一样 也不算太糟
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Yeah, you know what? Go ahead back to work.
这样吧 快回去工作
Go ahead back to work. It's too much.
回去工作 这样太多了
It's probably the right amount.
是 也不算太多
But still go back to work.
还是回去工作
Still go back to work.
回去工作
You're so crazy.
你真的很逗
What's up, Sterling?
你好吗 史特林
Lucas!
卢卡斯
My name's Dave.
我叫戴夫
There you go. Good to see you.
回头见 见到你真好
Morning, sir.
长官 早安
Fellas, give it to me.
两位 打个招呼
Dude, did you see that?
你看到了没有
Never wash that hand again.
那只手永远别洗了
I feel stronger. Like, I legit feel stronger.
我感觉变强了 我真的感觉变强了
Can I hold it? Yeah.
我能握着吗 当然
Dude from Accounting. Thanks for the win, Sterling.
老兄 会计部 你赢了 史特林
Keep my money right. Keep my money right.
别算错我薪水 仔细数清楚
Go ahead, man. All right.
加油 兄弟 好吧
Hey, welcome back, Lance.
欢迎回来 蓝斯
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Aw, he's the most adorable agent ever!
他是史上最可爱的探员
Somebody gonna get it.
真算这笔帳
Oh! Agent Sterling.
史特林探员
Walter Beckett.
华特贝克
Weirdo.
怪咖
Unitee loves you.
独角牛爱你
All right, Unitee.
好 独角牛
Imagine...
你想像
A hydrothermal explosion is about to melt your face off.
一场超级水热爆炸 即将把你的脸给侵蚀
But what's this?
但用这个
A gadget that can surround you in a pressurized pocket
这道具可用安全加压囊
of safety?
将你包围起来
"Can it work?" It hasn't yet, but maybe.
有用吗 我还不确定 也许吧
Here we go.
试试看
Session number nine, test 30... Oh!
这是第九场 第三十次
Oh, hey, Terrance.
泰伦斯
Tonight's the season finale of Hearts in Seoul.
晚上是《心动首尔》本季最终回
I sent you an e-vite.
我发了邀请给你
I, uh...
You just click "accept" in your...
你只要按“接受”就能
Agent Sterling.
史特林探员
Uh... Hi, wow. Uh, Walter Beckett.
嗨 哇 我是华特贝克
Pleasure to meet...
很高兴认
You used it.
你使用了
You touched my stuff.
你碰了我的东西
Okay, okay. Look, I know it's non-traditional, but...
好啦 好啦 那个我知道不传统 但
Feel me here, little man.
停 听我说 小子
So, I'm out there...
对 我在外面
You know I'm saving the world, doing big things.
我得去拯救世界 或处理大事
That's what I do. Mmm-hmm.
努力工作
And the way I do it...
而做事的办法
is to have my things
是让我的工具
do the things I expect my things to do.
正常发挥 发挥出我期望的效果
Yep. Ow.
Like blow stuff up.
像是引发一场爆炸
See, out there...
诶 在外面
I gotta fight fire with fire.
我必须用火力对抗火力
Because if I try to fight fire with glitter...
因为如果我使用亮粉对抗火力
I could get my face burned off.
我的脸很可能会烧焦
But you didn't.
但你没有
Because the kitty glitter worked.
代表猫咪亮粉有效
Kitty litter? Glitter.
猫咪撩粉 亮粉
Kitty glitter.
猫咪亮粉
It's scientifically proven that watching kittens...
这经过科学证实 看小猫咪
causes the enterochromaffin cells
会导致肠嗜铬细胞
to release serotonin.
释放出血清素
Glitter makes people happy.
亮粉让你笑嘻嘻
Know what works even better?
知道什么效果更好
A grenade.
手榴弹
It's kinda violent, don't you think?
那好像有点暴力
Can't save the world with a hug, Wilson.
拥抱救不了世界 威尔森
It's Walter.
我叫华特
And what if you could?
还有如果可以呢
The inflatable hug.
这叫充气拥抱
Kind of a personal protection device I've been developing.
是一种我一直在研发的个人保护装置
This is a vile waste of taxpayer dollars.
简直是白白浪费纳税人交的钱
Look, I'm just saying you can do more
我是想说更好的选择
by bringing people together...
是让人们聚在一起
than blowing them up.
而不是爆炸
And if I can convince you,
如果我说服了你
we can convince the whole agency.
我们就能说服整个机构
There is no "we."
没有“我们”
Uh, Agent Sterling. Just...
史特林探员 等等
Okay. Okay, okay. Millennials.
代沟很深啊 好吧
No, wait, wait, wait. Please don't close that door.
不 好吧 请你等等 拜托别关门
Not interested.
我没兴趣
Listen, you gotta hear me out.
等等 请你听我说
Whatever it is, no.
我不想听
Phew. Look, I've been working
你看 我一直在家
On this thing at home, right...
研究 这个
that is gonna change spying forever.
这方面将会 永远改变间谍
Imagine...
你想像
if I could make you, wait for it...
如果我能让你先 等等
drumroll, please...
给点期待
disappear.
消失不 见
Disappear?
消失不见
Yeah.
Disappear.
消失不 见
Why are you saying it like that?
你干嘛那样说话
For effect.
制造效 果
I'm totally excited about it.
我真心感到激动
It's called
这个叫
Bio-dynamic concealment.
生物动力匿踪科技
Boom. Mic drop.
砰 极度完美
Huh? Conceal this?
啊 把我匿踪
I mean, you wouldn't need a bulletproof suit.
这样你就不用防弹服装
You wouldn't need exploding cufflinks.
也不需要爆炸袖扣
You could blend in anywhere.
你可以融入任何环境
What if you were totally...
只要能够让你完全
...invisible?
不被发现
Wow. Dude.
哇 老弟
That's a mess.
感觉不妙
Don't worry yourself.
你不用担心
The effects, they're only temporary.
这效果不会持续太久
All right, cool, cool. I'm gonna get outta here.
好的 酷 酷 那我就先失陪了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Look, you're the world's greatest spy.
你是全世界最厉害的间谍
Nobody ever listens to my ideas
没人愿意听听我的点子
or gives me a chance...
或是给我个机会
but if you did...
但如果你愿意
together...
我们联手
we could really make a difference.
一定能带来一番新气象
"Make a difference"?
带来新气象
Boy, I am the difference.
小子 我就是新气象
All I need from you is when I want a grenade...
我希望的只有 你能明白我的需求
make me a grenade.
支援我火力
Can you do that?
你办得到吗
There's a better way.
有更好的做法
Wrong answer, Willy.
答错了 威利
You're fired.
你被开除了
What? Wait.
什么 等等
No, no, no. Uh, please don't fire me!
别这样 拜托 拜托别开除我
Weirdo.
怪咖
Mission accomplished.
顺利完成任务
Oh, man, I'm telling you, it was one of my best.
老天 我不说大话 这是我生涯代表作
I was on fire.
我火力全开
Fighting, explosions, tons of witty catchphrases.
打斗 加上爆炸 说不完的金句名言
Lance?
蓝斯
I had to jump through a helicopter.
而且我还飞身钻过一部直升机
Lance?
蓝斯
Right? Lance!
就是狂啊 蓝斯
Hmm? Please tell me
嗯嗯 希望你能
You have an explanation for why this is empty.
解释清楚为什么箱子是空的
I know why.
我能解释
Because he stole it.
因为他偷走了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Agent Marcy Kappel, Internal Affairs.
玛西凯普探员 内部调查科
Mind if my team sweeps the room?
介意我的人进来搜查吗
Yes, I mind.
当然 我介意
They call me Eyes.
我是千里眼
Spectral analysis and quantum optical thermography.
处理光谱分析和量子光学热成像
Ears. Sound.
顺风耳 声音
Okay.
好吧
Hey, y'all need to ease out of my face right now.
你们不要在我面前晃来晃去
Whoa! Hey.
喂 嘿
Weapons deactivated. Backing up.
武器全都解除了 交给你吧
Take Agent Sterling into custody.
收押史特林探员
All right, enough!
好了 够
We're talking about my top agent here.
你们怀疑的是我的顶尖探员
I trust this man.
我绝对信任他
The only thing we can trust is the facts.
我们唯一能信任的是事实
Eyes?
千里眼
A surveillance camera in Tokyo
这是东京的一部监视器
picked this up two hours after your mission.
在你完成任务两小时后拍到
Stop right there.
站住 别动
Lance? Joy.
蓝斯 乔伊
His heart rate just spiked.
他的心跳率飙高了
That's because it isn't me.
因为那个人不是我
Vocal patterns is all off the hook.
声音量态完全不稳定
This has to be wrong.
是哪里出了错
This is wrong! I didn't...
大错特错 我没有 我
Look, there was a guy with a robot hand.
对 当时有个人 有支机器手
He stole the Assassin,
是他偷走刺客
and he scanned my face to frame me.
他扫描我的脸陷害我
That sounds plausible,
对 听起来很合理
and not like something you just made up.
也不像你临时编造的
Sounds a little Scooby-Doo, bro.
听起来好像是 瞎扯
It isn't me!
不是我
Okay, so, just to be clear...
好的 我说得明白一点
there's a man with a robot hand and Lance's face
一名男子 有着机器手 跟蓝斯的脸孔
who took the Assassin.
他拿走了M9刺客
We all feel good about that?
大家都同意吗
Okay, case closed. Let's go home.
好的 完全破了 下班了
You know what?
知道吗
There's a bad guy
有个歹徒
who needs to be stopped.
须要尽快被逮捕
Couldn't agree more.
百分之百同意
Huh. You're good.
哈啊 有你的
Lance, just cooperate.
蓝斯 只要配合就好
Didn't see that coming, did you?
没料到有这一招吧
Did you see that coming?
你料到有那招吗
He's running. Why do they always run?
他跑了 嫌疑犯都爱跑
Off to save the world again?
又要去拯救世界
Uh, yeah, you, too. You, too.
对 你也是 你也是
'Sup, Sterling?
史特林
All good, all good.
很好 很好
Sorry.
抱歉
Sterling!
史特林
Now.
动手
Northwest corner.
西北角落
Got him.
有了
Coming through, coming through.
让一让 让一让
Security!
保安人员
Shut this place down!
快点封闭出口
Agent Sterling?
史特林探员
I would do what she says.
我会听她吩咐
She is very unpleasant.
她那个人很难相处
(在逃探员:蓝斯史特林)
(北海 秘密武器厂)
Agent Sterling! What's happening, man?
史特林探员 好久不见了
I was just telling the guys about the time you...
我正在告诉他们呐
(目标锁定)
All right, Sterling.
史特林 冷静
Think.
思考
Think.
思考
Somebody else knows about Robot Hand.
还有其它什么人 认识机器手
Who?
Kimura.
木村
Find Kimura.
找出 木村
Tracking Katsu Kimura.
目标锁定木村胜
Wireless signal intercepted in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
无线讯号已拦截 位于墨西哥卡曼海滩
You shouldn't be calling me.
你不该给谁打
Mexico.
墨西哥
I'm trying to lay low!
我也要保持低调
I need to disappear.
我得消失不见
Disappear.
消失不见
(已解雇 华特贝克)
Bingo.
找到了
Hope you got your pants on, Wilbur.
希望你在家有穿裤子
(维州 亚历山卓)
(威尔伯的家)
(华特的家)
Unitee.
独角牛
I miss you, Mom.
妈 我想你
(英勇警员殉职)
(温蒂贝克 1978~2009)
See, Lovey?
小爱 你看
Some dreams do come true.
美梦会成真
Okay.
好吧
Commencing bio-dynamic concealment
开始进行生物动力匿踪试验
test number 83, batch five.
第83号 第五批
Exothermic reaction.
产生放热反应
That's an exothermic reaction.
这真的是放热反应
Uh, Lovey, could I borrow a feather, please?
小爱 借我一根羽毛好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's a little something for you.
这赏点心给你
If this works,
如果成功
they'll have to give me my job back.
我就可以回去工作
No way. It worked.
不会吧 成功了
It worked.
成功了
It worked! It worked! It worked!
成功了 成功了 成功了
Lovey, it worked! It worked!
小爱 成功了 成功了
I need to disappear.
我要消失不见
What... How did you...
怎么 你怎么
What are you doing in my...
你来我这里
What's up?
怎样
Okay, listen.
好的 听着
That next-generation concealment tech
你说的跟我说的新一代的
you were talking about earlier...
匿踪科技到底
you wouldn't happen to have it on hand, would you?
该不会正好就在你手边 是吧
Actually, I do happen to have it in hand.
其实 正好就在我的手上
Show it to me.
让我看看
Sure. Um...
好 嗯
Well, can I offer you a drink?
请你喝一杯好吗
I got water,
我有开水
Soylent drinkable meal replacement...
冲泡式饮用餐
Mmm. Good. We had a drink.
好 饮料喝完
So, what are we talking about here?
你说的是什么东西啊
Light-bending camo suit?
光折射隐蔽服
Adaptive response silicon...
适应性反应矽胶面
Diet stuff has a weird aftertaste.
代餐在嘴里有股怪味
What's the tech?
新科技在哪
Um... Well, you just drank it.
嗯 刚才你 喝下去了
Drank what? The tech.
喝什么 科技
Now it's gone. Yep.
你刚喝掉 不会好吧
Why do you have a pigeon in here?
怎么会有一只鸽子 在家
Yeah, okay, that's just Lovey. She's my roommate.
那是小爱 是我的室友
How am I gonna do this? Um, that's weird.
现在怎么办 这很怪
This is bad. No, it's not.
真糟糕 不能再糟糕
To have a pigeon in your house.
家里养鸽子
It's amazing.
这很棒
It's science. Here we go.
这是科学 来吧
You just drank an ingestible formula
你刚喝了一种使用
that uses a CRISPR-Cas9 genetic editor...
特殊基因编辑的可吸收配方
to resequence your DNA on a molecular level.
在分子尺度上将你的DNA重新排序
Science rocks.
科学好威
Wow! Okay, here's what I need you to do.
哇好的 我需要你帮个忙
Pretend like you're a normal person
现在假装你是个正常人
talking to a much cooler normal person.
跟我这个酷正常人好好说话
In precisely 45 seconds,
在整整45秒之后
you will transform into...
你就会变身为
a pigeon.
一只鸽子
I'm out.
再见
Wait, wait, wait.
等等等 等一下
What you're about to experience
你即将体验的
is the future of espionage.
是间谍活动的未来
Okay.
够了
You might be experiencing some mild discomfort.
你可能会感到有些轻微的不舒服
Or severe.
有时很直接
I'll make a note of that.
我要记录起来
This is because I fired you, right?
你在报复我把你开除
Okay, I'm gonna walk outta here.
好的 我要走出去了
Yeah, that might be hard.
可能有点困难
Because you're in the middle of chromothripsis.
因为你处于染色体碎裂种入阶段
Okay, might pass out.
好的 快要昏倒了
Oh, you're definitely gonna pass out.
哦 你绝对会昏过去的
Your genomes are being smashed apart...
你的基因正在粉身碎骨
so they can be reassembled with pigeon DNA.
才能够重组成鸽子的DNA
Muscle it down, Lance.
一定要坚定 蓝斯
Muscle it down.
努力克服
Oh! What did you do? What did you do?
你做了什么 你做了什么
Whoa. You're entering Phase Two.
哦 进入第二阶段
Epigenetic modulation.
外观质变的调节
Think of each gene as having a switch.
想像每个基因都有开关
And one by one, your switches are flipping to pigeon.
你的开关一个接一个切换成鸽子
Human-pigeon, human-pigeon, human-pigeon.
人类 鸽子 人类 鸽子 人类 鸽子
Human-pigeon, human-pigeon, human-pigeon.
人类 鸽子 人类 鸽子 人类 鸽子
Stop with the lights!
不要玩电灯
Wait, look at my hand!
等等 看我的手
What's happening to my hand?
我的手怎么这样
Baby hand.
宝宝手
This is the final phase!
这是最后的阶段
This isn't so bad.
感觉也没多糟
Your body is being flooded with endorphins
你的体内充满了脑内啡
to prepare you for the immense physical pain
为你即将遭受的巨大的
you're about to experience.
身体疼痛做好了准备
Wait. Say that again.
等等 再说一次
You poisoned me!
你对我下毒
"Poisoned"?
下毒
That's not even my department.
我又不是研究毒物的
Squeeze the poison out.
快点 排出毒素
I wouldn't do that.
劝你别这样
Three seconds.
再三秒
You're gonna be fine. Trust me.
你就没事了 相信我
Here we go.
要来喽
Ha! What?
什么
Whoa. That clock's fast.
那时钟快了
Lance?
蓝斯
Lance.
蓝斯
It worked.
成功了
Subject's vitals are stable.
受试者生命稳定
Inserting rectal thermometer.
现在插入直肠温度计
It's okay, buddy.
没事的 老哥
Hey, it's okay. Don't you worry.
嘿 没事的 不用担心
Your good friend Walter is here.
你的朋友华特在
Subject appears disoriented.
受试者表现晕头转向
Of course I'm disoriented.
我当然会晕头转向
You can talk?
你能说话
Lovey, he can talk!
小爱 他能说话
It worked. My eyes!
成功了 我的眼睛
It worked. Can you believe this?
成功了 你相信吗
What did you do to my eyes?
你把我眼睛怎么了
Hey, Lance, look at me. What did...
蓝斯 看着我 怎么
Look at you?
看着你
I can't not look at you, Walter.
华特 我没办法不看
I can see my butt and your face at the same time!
我看到我的尾椎跟你的脸 在同一个画面
That is so cool!
真是太酷了
Fact, pigeons have 360-degree vision.
事实 鸽子有360度的视角
Now, nobody can sneak up behind you.
现在没人能从背后偷袭你
Stop, girl. Come on. This is so great.
够了 妹子 别闹 是不是很棒
Pigeons can be found in every major city around the world...
世界各大城 到处都可以看到鸽子
and no one notices them.
没人会注意它们
It's the most perfect form a spy could take.
是间谍最完美的伪装形式
You better un-bird me right now.
最好马上解除我 这鸟样
That's it. I'm not playing with you. Un-bird...
我不想再陪你耍宝 解除
I'm raising my voice.
我太大声了
I probably shouldn't be raising my voice at you.
也许我不该这样对你大吼
I guess you could imagine
你应该能想像
I'm a little stressed right now.
我现在压力有点大
I need you to un-bird me, Walter.
我需要你解除我的鸟样
Mmm-hmm. Of course.
嗯 好的
I'll start working on an antidote right now.
我现在赶快开始做解药
Start?
开始
Well, the formula was purely theoretical until you...
这配方原本只是理论 然后你
You're gonna start? You don't have an antidote?
你才要开始 你没有现成解药
Stop, girl, seriously.
够了 妹子 别凑热闹
Okay, okay.
好 好啊
So, you birded me, and you can't un-bird me.
你把我变成鸟 但无法复原我
Technically, you kind of birded yourself.
嗯嗯 你把自己变成鸟
I'mma hurt this boy.
我想扁他
I'mma hurt this boy. No, no, look.
我想痛扁他 听我说
I know you're upset, but everything's okay.
我知道你难过 但不会有事
I called the Agency and told them you're here.
我已经跟总部说你在这里
You did what?
你说什么
No, no, no, it's okay.
放心 没事
I didn't tell them you're a bird.
我没说你变鸽子
Although I think they're gonna
不过他们应该
figure that out pretty quickly.
很快就会发现你
I gotta ghost.
我必须鬼隐
Yeah, there may be one or two downsides to your new form.
这种新形态可能有一两项缺点得克服
Webster, open the door.
韦伯斯特 马上 打开门
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好啦
What... Why are you running from the Agency?
你为什么躲着总部
Get off me! I'm running...
别挡我 我在跑路
because there's a bad guy out there with my face...
因为外头有坏蛋用我的 样子
and now I have to try to stop him
现在我得设法阻止他
from hurting people while being a bird.
伤害别人 用这副鸟样
And thank you for that. Thank you very much for that.
而这都要怪你 怪你这样恶搞我
You know what? You're fired again.
我决定再度 把你开除
Double fired!
双倍开除
Mmm, I don't think that's a thing.
没有这种制度吧
Oh, it's a thing. It's a thing now.
那当然有了 现在就有了
Okay.
好嘞
It's a wingsuit.
像飞鼠装
How hard could it be?
能有多难
Time to fly.
好 飞起来
Nope.
算了
You broke into the Kremlin using a napkin
你用一条餐巾 一条宽胶带
and a piece of duct tape.
就闯入克里姆林宫
You should be able to get into your own car!
应该也可以轻松进入自己的车
Yep, yep, yep.
好 好 好
Got it, got it, got it... Ow!
成了 成了 成了
Come on.
拜托
Okay, hear me out.
好的 听我说
Is somebody talking? I don't hear anybody talking.
有人说话 但我没听到谁
Especially somebody that's been double fired...
尤其是那些被双倍开除的
working on a triple fire.
再来就三倍开除
I'll come with you.
我跟你走
I can show you all the advantages of being a pigeon
让你知道当鸽子的所有优点
and how it can make you an even better spy.
再让你变成一名更厉害的间谍
And then you'll give me my job back.
然后你让我回去工作
We both win.
这是双赢
All right, let me think about that.
好啊 让我考虑一下
No.
不要
Okay. Well, I suppose you have somebody else
好吧 你大概认识别人
who has a mobile lab...
有行动实验室
who could turn you back into a man.
还能把你变回人类
Get in the car. You won't even know I'm here.
上车 我不会打扰你
I'll just ride out here, don't worry.
我就坐外面 很好
Oh, right. My bad.
哦 对 我的错
Go, go, go! Moving through.
快 快 快 让开
I want that tree gone, now!
尽量移掉那棵树
Agent Sterling,
蓝斯史特林探员
exit the premises now!
警告 立刻走出屋外
What are you doing? Get in the car!
你在做什么 快上车
Holy...
哇哩
Wilfred! Let's move!
快走
Let's go, go, go!
快 快 走
Activate auto-drive.
自动驾驶启动
Auto-drive engaged.
自动驾驶启动
Sterling private jet hangar.
史特林私人喷射机库
See that, Walter?
你看到没
You can bird me...
就是鸟炮
but you can't stop me.
也阻止不了我
He was behind us.
他在我们后面
Buckle up. And get me
系上安全带 把那个
everything we can on that Beckett kid.
贝克的所有资料找来给我
You think they're working together?
你认为他们是同伙
Sterling works alone. He's using him for something.
史特林独来独往 只是暂时利用对方
(我搞定)
You brought the lady bird?
你还带了鸟小姐
She's my emotional support animal.
它是我的心灵动物伙伴
You're gonna need a life support animal
你需要急救动物伙伴
if that bird poop in my...
要是它大便在
We got company.
有人追来了
We've got units blocking every street,
我们封锁了半径八公里内
overpass, and exit within a 5-mile radius.
所有街道 高架桥和出口
Perfect. Time for a cattle drive.
很好 赶牛时间到了
Saddle up!
坐稳喽
Evasive maneuvers activated.
闪避策略启动
I don't have time for this.
没空陪你们玩
Activate weapons. What?
武器启动功能 什么
Activating weapons. Relax.
武器功能启动 放松
I'm just gonna take out her tires.
我只会把轮胎打爆
Uh, that's really bad.
大事不妙
I dare you.
笑你不敢
Deactivating weapons.
武器功能撤销
No, we're the good guys.
我们是好人
We can't shoot the other good guys.
不能攻击其他好人
Yeah, you're right, Walter.
对 你说的对
Let's just pull over and talk it out.
直接停车 说清楚
Exactly. Can we?
说得对 好吗
Activate weapons. Activating weapons.
武器功能启动 武器功能启动
Deactivate weapons. Deactivating weapons.
武器功能撤销 武器功能撤销
How about something non-lethal like oil slick?
用温和的手段 像漏油打滑
Activate weapons.
武器功能启动
Deactivate weapons.
武器功能撤销
Don't listen to Walter. Activate weapons.
别听他啰嗦 武器功能启动
Oil slick. Activate weapons.
漏油打滑 武器功能启动
Oil slick! Oil slick! Oil slick!
漏油打滑 漏油打滑 漏油打滑
This man trippin'.
这家伙短路了
Oil slick! Oil slick! Oil slick!
漏油打滑 漏油 漏油
Deactivate.
撤销
System shut down. Goodbye.
系统关闭 再会
Oh, what did you do?
你做了什么
He's like a god of the asphalt.
简直是漂移界车神
We'll see about that.
就看他有多神
All right, all right. I got this. I got this.
别怕 我搞定 我搞定 搞定
I got this. I got this.
我搞定 我搞定
We're gonna die!
我们会死
Oh, no.
不 小心
We should be coming up on him any second.
我们应该随时会碰到他
(道路封闭 准备停车)
This ends now.
你休想再逃了
Is everyone in position?
大家都就定位了没
Affirmative. In position.
知道 都就位了
Walter, get that computer back online.
华特 快让电脑重新连线
Systems coming back online.
系统恢复连线
Defensive applications online.
防御应用程式连线
Oil slick? Fine,
漏油打滑 啊
Whatever! Just press it!
随便 快按啊
Wait! We're driving backwards.
等等 我们在倒车
We're driving backwards.
我们在倒车
No!
(救命)
That was tight.
帅到大
Yep. It's official. I'm a fan.
对 我被圈粉 追崇吧
Did anyone else see a pigeon in that car?
你们有没有看到有只鸽子在车里
Auto-drive engaged.
自动驾驶启动
I can't help but feel like some of this is my fault.
我忍不住觉得这多少算是我的错
Some? Joker, this is all your fault.
多少 你笑话 全都是你的错
Airstrip. Now.
减速伞 展开
I'm sorry. Jeez.
抱歉啦 大哥
Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.
毕竟我不是故意的
I hate you.
我恨你
Lovey, this is the opportunity we've been waiting for.
小爱 这是我们一直在等待的机会
There are so many gadgets I wanna test in the field.
我有好多的道具想实际测试
We got the binder bubbles, collide-oscope,
就是打包泡泡 闪眼万花筒
hypno-stars, blamethrower, snorepedo.
催眠星星 火大喷射器 打鼾鱼雷
We've got the multi-pen.
还有复合笔
We haven't even tried the multi-pen in the...
一直都没机会试过复合笔
I'm gonna need a code name.
需要它有个名字
Bond. Hydrogen Bond.
邦德 化学师邦德
Oh, no, where is it?
哦 不 到哪去了
Wait! What is that?
等等 这是什么东西
What is that?
这是什么
Oh! No, no. Fly, fly, fly!
不 飞 飞 飞
Hey, everything go okay in there?
嘿 里面的状况还好吗
I just found out that number one and number two...
我刚才发现我的小号还有我的大号
both come out of the same place.
从相同的地方 排出
So, no. Things are not okay.
所以 不好 状况很不好
Yeah. It's called a cloaca.
对 那个叫做泄殖腔
It sounds weird and gross,
听来很怪 也很恶
but having a cloaca just means...
但是具备泄殖腔就表示
Dude!
够了
I know what it means.
不用多解释
Saw it in the mirror.
我从镜子看到了
I know you're not in a good place right now...
我知道你现在心情不稳定 但是
but there are benefits to being a pigeon.
成为鸽子其实有好处的
Okay, so read what used to be my lips.
好的 请读我不再是唇的唇
You're only here, because A,
你在这是因为 一
I can't work a touchscreen enough to eject you...
我无法用触控荧幕把你弹射出去
and B, you're supposed to be working on something, correct?
还有二 你该忙着制做某种东西 是吧
Oh, the antidote. Right. Sure.
哦 解药 是 好
Yeah, that's going to take 18 hours to render.
对 要18个小时做出来
I'm stuck like this, with this body, for 18...
我得维持这身体18
Ooh, boy...
啊哦 天啊
Whoo! Okay, walk this one off.
好的 散步消气
(木村胜)
You know, being a pigeon
其实 当只鸽子
is actually way cooler than it seems.
比你想像中还要来的酷多了
And if you just embrace your new form,
如果你接受你的新模样
you'll see all the advantages.
会看见所有的优点
Like, fact, did you know
正如事实 你知道
that pigeons can see in slow motion?
鸽子的眼睛有慢速模式吗
Because, fact, pigeons can fly
事实上 鸽子每小时
up to 92.7 miles per hour.
能达到149公里的飞行速度
And, fact, pigeons are
还有事实 鸽子是一种
Highly intelligent animals who like to play games.
高智慧动物 喜欢玩游戏
Oh, and, fact...
哦 还有事实
Fact! You should have kept your seat belt on.
事实 你应该系安全带
(弹射)
Fact, pigeons can see ultraviolet light...
事实 鸽子能看见紫外线
which is a broad spectrum of light
那是连人类肉眼
the human eye can't even see.
都看不到的光线
Fact, pigeons are a flock animal,
事实 鸽子是群居动物
which makes it easier for them to...
很容易
(墨西哥 卡曼海滩)
All right, Kimura, I'm coming for you.
好的 木村 我要来找你了
Lance Sterling is on the scene.
蓝斯史特林要大显身手了
And Bond. Hydrogen Bond.
邦德 化学师邦德
Dude, you need medicine.
小子 你需要吃药
Go, go, go! Hey!
快走 快走
All right, y'all better squad up, 'cause here comes the...
好 你们快点整队 因为我要
Hey! Did you just toe-poke me?
喂 你刚用脚趾戳我
You're a pigeon. You can walk right past them.
你是只鸽子 可以大摇大摆走过去
Oh. Huh.
啊哦 哼
Just a regular old bird.
只是一般的鸽子
Uh, that's not a pigeon sound.
鸽子不是这样叫
Till you grow a cloaca,
你有长泄殖腔吗
I decide what the bird sounds are.
但爱怎么叫就怎么叫
They're so stupid.
看没有动吧
You see, it's like you're invisible.
看吧 就算相识不见
All right.
好吧
Your room key, sir.
您的房间钥匙
Bingo.
有了
Okay, let's figure this out. You and me. Let's go.
好的 一起想办法 你跟我一起来
Let's brainstorm. How we gonna find this nut?
脑力激荡 该怎么找到那家伙
Uh, you are gonna sit down right here
你有一直坐在这张
on this very nice couch.
舒服的沙发上
But I'm your wingman.
但我是你的侧翼
Ooh, you know who needs a wingman? That couch.
你知道谁需要侧翼 那张沙发
Go sit your narrow behind down and do some science stuff...
你去坐沙发上 做点科学的事
and I'm gonna find Kimura. Alone.
我要去找木村 自己去
Oh, what is that heavenly smell?
哦 哪里传来的迷人的气味
Oh, no.
嗯 不行
Do not do it, Lance.
千万不能这样
Oh...
Mmm. Lance! Have some dignity.
蓝斯 别失了身份
Walter, what is happening?
华特 怎么会这样
It must be some sort of latent avian instincts kicking in.
一定是某种潜在的鸟类本能起作用了
Why am I eating food off of the ground?
我为什么吃地上的食物
Why does it taste amazing?
为什么会这么涮嘴
Ugh. No, I'm good. Thank you.
不了 别这样 谢谢
Oh, wow.
My dude, seriously, give me 10 feet.
老哥 说真的 离我十步远
Hey, no, human feet. Back up.
不 人的步距 后退
Oh, no. I wish I could unsee that.
不要 真希望我没看见
This is huge. They've made you part of their flock.
不得了 它们把你当成同一挂
I'm not trying to be a part of nobody's flock.
我不想跟一群鸟同一挂
Shoo! Back up, fanboy.
走开 你退后 狂粉鸽
I don't care that your name is Jeff. Beat it.
我不在乎你叫作杰鸽 闪开
You can understand them?
你听的懂
What? No, no!
什么 不 不
Does Lovey really love me? I'm not hearing bird-talk.
小爱真的爱我 我没听见鸟话
Am I her best friend?
我是它的死党吗
None of this is right!
全都是错误
Nice to meet you, Jeff.
请多多指教 杰鸽
Stop talking to Jeff!
别跟杰鸽说话
All right, what alias are you using, Kimura?
好了 你用的是什么化名 木村
"Not Kimura."
“不是木村”
Wow. That's clever.
哇 你好天才
I am way too good at this.
对我来说 小意思
Oh, come on.
哦 拜托
Seriously, fellas. Not now.
别闹了 杰鸽 现在我没空
This is so humiliating.
实在是太丢脸了
Hey, I'm not for the games.
我不爱玩游戏
You better not... Mmm-mmm.
你最好不
Stop it.
不可以
Stop it! Stop!
住手 住手
No!
Stop it! What is wrong with you?
住手 你们有毛病吗
Well, would you look at that? Being in a flock helped you.
这下你相信了吧 同一挂确实有帮助
Not my flock!
别跟着我
Lance...
蓝斯
Lance.
蓝斯
Wait, wait, wait. Uh...
嗯 等等 等等
You should not go up there alone.
你还是别自己冲上楼
Maybe I have something else that can help.
也许我能帮的上忙
Walter, I do not need your help.
华特 我不会需要你的帮忙
Never will.
永远不会
Can you push "20" for me, please?
帮我按20楼 谢谢
I thought you didn't need any help.
不是说不需要了吗
I don't.
没错
Feels like helping. Nope.
这就是帮忙 不是
Yeah, a little bit. Didn't.
帮了一点 没有
Did!
Did not!
才没有
Who's there?
谁在这里
Talk while you still have lips.
说话 趁你现在还能开口
Shut it, Kimura.
安静 木村
Sterling.
史特林
Uh-uh. Eyes front, hands up.
别动 看前面 手举高
Ooh. Scratch that. Pick up your towel.
羞的没脸 毛巾捡起来
One hand up.
一手举高
What do you want?
你想怎样
Here's how this works.
仔细听清楚
I ask the questions, you answer.
我提出疑问 你回答
What?
什么
What?
什么
I don't know how to answer that.
我不知道怎么回答
How did you get here?
来这里干嘛
Huh? How did I...
来这里
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不告诉你
Stop! Get off of me.
住手 别靠过来
You sold the Assassin to a guy with a robot hand.
你把M9刺客卖给有机器手的家伙
Where is he?
他在哪里
He'll kill me if I tell you that.
我说出来会被他杀
Oh, and you think I won't? Talk!
你就不怕我 说
好精巧 远端遥控的鸽子
怎么让它说话的
All right, Kimura, 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve.
够了 木村 85公克压迫迷走神经
Sleepy night-night!
睡觉觉喽
I miss my hands.
我好怀念我的手
Lance Sterling is gonna die a pigeon...
蓝斯史特林要变成尸鸽了
and be buried in a shoebox.
被装进鞋子里埋葬了
Lance, are you okay?
蓝斯 还好吗
Walter?
华特
Sterling is here somewhere. I want agents on every exit.
史特林一定也在 让探员守住所有出口
And everyone be careful.
所有人严阵以待
This is Lance Sterling we're dealing with.
要对付的可是蓝斯史特林
Tell me where Robo Hand is.
机器手人在哪里
Never.
不说
Boy, I'm about to pigeon-wing-slap...
你你 小子 用翅膀甩你的
Oh. Oh, tough guy. Okay.
很强悍 很好
Then we do it the hard way.
那我们就来硬的
Walter, I need a funnel,
华特 给我漏斗
jumper cables, and a Nickelback album.
跨接线 五分钱乐团唱片
Nickelback?
五分钱
What? But that would hurt him.
什么 那样他会痛
That's the whole point.
不然 怎么逼供
I know what to do.
我有个点子
No, no, no.
不 别照
Don't do that. Ooh.
别这样
That's what I'm talking about, Walter.
这么做就对了 华特
Go science on this fool!
用科学来对付他
Oh, yeah!
哦 对啦
I'm gonna science all over your face.
让科学给你上一课
Please, don't!
拜托 不要
Did you just give that man a refreshing spritz?
你刚才只是给他来点芳香喷雾
It's a truth serum, but yes,
这是吐真剂 但是啦
it has a lavender quality to it.
里面还加了薰衣草香
Watch.
看好
Kimura, what's your biggest secret?
木村 你最大的秘密是
I peed in the pool.
在池里尿尿
That's a lot of honesty.
好赤裸的诚实
Who is Robo Hand? And why is he wearing my face?
谁是机器手 为什么冒用我的脸
I don't know who he is.
我不知道他是谁
Then what do you know?
那你知道什么
Well, I know how to play the flute.
我知道怎么吹笛子
About Robo Hand!
我是问机器手
I know he's on his way to Venice right now
我知道他现在正赶去威尼斯
to steal the Agent Database.
想窃取探员资料库
He's going to kill me.
他会把我宰了
Agent Database? Database.
探员资料库 数据库
Who says "database"?
会说“束鸡裤”
Shut up.
嗲嗲
He'll know the identities of everyone at the Agency.
他会知道机构里面所有探员的身份
And once he does...
等到那时候
he'll use the Assassin to eliminate all of them.
他会派出M9刺客把他们全部消灭
Not if I stop him first.
我会抢先阻止他
She is relentless.
那她真是穷追猛打
Block the door. We need something heavy.
把门堵住 用重一点的东西
I'm heavy.
我很重
Are you pulling?
你出力啊
Of course I'm pulling! Why aren't you pushing?
我出很大力 你怎么不出力
Just put your weight behind it.
用全身的重量
I am putting my weight! I'm feathers!
我全身都用了 我是鸽子啊
It's like a big bag of pudding!
好像一大坨布丁
Ugh. Yuck.
好恶
This is so embarrassing.
面子都丢光了
Come on, Walter. Use your glutes.
使劲 华特 大力用气啊
You're out of moves, Sterling.
没戏唱了 史特林
You and Beckett are wanted for treason.
你和贝克犯下了叛国罪
We gotta go. Now.
该闪了 快
No. Don't leave me like this.
不 别这样丢下我
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 非常抱歉
Ears? Consider it done.
顺风耳 包在我身上
We gotta get to that balcony. We're gonna have to parkour.
那座阳台 我们用跑酷过去
What?
什么
Cat pass! Tic-tac! Jelly roll!
金刚跳 蹬墙 落地翻
Desk lamp! Flimflam! Bottle cap!
佛跳墙 甘地 仓库番
I don't know what any of them at means.
我根本不懂什么意思
Hi.
What the... What happened to you?
你是怎么了
Oh, don't do that. You're gonna make me...
别这样 会害我也想
Now or never, Walter. Gotta go! Come on, Walter!
时间宝贵 该走了 华特
You can do this!
你可以做得到
Okay, it's a physics problem, Walter. Come on.
这只是物理问题 不用怕
It's basic physics!
这是基础物理
It's just basic physics.
只是基础物理
You're right.
没错
We can do this. Beckett!
我们可以
We can do this. Beckett, don't you...
我们办得到 贝克 不要
We're gonna do this!
一定办得到
We can do this!
我们办得到
(游戏结束)
Use your gadgets!
快用你的道具
Use your gadgets!
快用你的道具
A-ha! Grappling hook!
弹射爪钩
Fly! Fly! What am I doing wrong?
飞啊 飞啊 我哪里做错了
There he is!
他在那边
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Well, that's not good.
跑这一下可不妙 大家早安
Walter, what else you got on that pen?
华特 那只笔还有什么
No.
Oh, hello, soft landing.
哈罗 软空间
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
There he is! Don't move!
他在那边 别跑
The multi-pen!
我的复合笔
Yes! Great. Shoot 'em!
快 发射
Well, that is suboptimal.
这种发展不是理想
That has a bit of a suck factor to it.
那种行为真的有点扫兴
Yeah, pillow. Good call.
好 枕头 好武器
Lance, get down.
蓝斯 趴下
Get down!
快趴下
Serious string.
爆发彩带
Like Silly String, but serious.
像喷彩带 会爆发
Oddly effective.
意外的好用
Come on, let's ghost.
快点 鬼隐
There's something you don't see every day.
这可不是每天都能看到的
Wow. This is tripped out.
哇 这些真疯狂
This is... I don't know what this is.
这是 我不知道这是什么
This couldn't have been Sterling.
这不可能是史特林
No one's even hurt.
甚至没人受伤
It might be that kid, Beckett.
可能是那个 贝克
But that doesn't make sense!
根本没有道理
Beckett is just some nobody in the gadget lab.
贝克只是个道具实验室的小咖
Well, according to his file,
但根据他的档案
that "nobody" graduated MIT at 15...
这个小咖15岁就从麻省理工毕业
and invented a way to edit human genomes
而且发明方法 编辑人类基因组
in middle school.
那时候才中学
Dude is Jeopardy! smart.
是天才等级的头脑
Well, so are we.
不过 我们也是
I stepped in it.
我踩到了
I stepped in the goo.
陷进黏胶里
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
These are my new kicks, man.
我这双还是新鞋耶
(北海 秘密武器厂)
I hope this works.
希望成功
I hope this works. I hope this works.
希望成功 希望成功 希望成功
Please, please, please.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Weapons system online.
武器系统连线
Agent Database required for targeting.
需要探员资料库锁定目标
It's done!
完成了
The entire facility is running at full capacity.
整间厂房都以最大的效能运作
Everything is exactly how you wanted it.
所有事都达到要求
But, please, the destruction this is capable of...
但拜托你 这样的举动会造成大量伤亡
Since when does your agency care
你们的机构什么时候在乎过
about the many, many, many lives it destroys?
那些众多 众多众多的生命被摧毁
No! Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no!
不 等等 等等
No, please, please! Wait, wait, wait!
拜托 等等 等等
You said if I helped you, you'd let me go.
你说只要帮你 就放我走
Oh, yeah, I did. Didn't I?
我会履行承诺 放你走
I hear Venice is wonderful this time of year.
听说威尼斯每年这时候很宜人
(亚得里亚海某处)
Aw, yeah.
很好
Just wait till I get to Venice.
等我抵达威尼斯之后
I'mma tear that fool his own cloaca.
我要把他的泄殖腔扯下来
Walter!
华特
Walter! Huh? What?
华特 怎样
You're still working on that antidote, right?
你还在努力做解药 对吧
Working on it?
还在努力
In a couple minutes, it's done.
再几分钟就成功
But do you know what else is working?
但你猜还有什么也很成功
If you say being a pigeon...
如果你说当鸽子
Being a pigeon!
就是当鸽子
I'm really gonna throw this boy in the ocean.
我真的想把他扔进海里
What?
啊哦
Hey, how did y'all get here?
嘿 你们是怎么进来的
Jeff and Crazy Eyes aren't going to abandon you.
杰鸽跟疯眼才不会抛弃你
They're part of your flock.
它们跟你是一挂的
Get your beak out my drink.
不准酌我的饮料
I have no idea where that beak has been.
天晓得你的嘴碰过什么
Back out.
退后
No! Stop it!
住手 住手
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Here you go, guys. Come on.
大家来我这里
Have some of these. They're gluten-free.
这些给你们 是不含麸质的
You're joking, right?
你开玩笑吧
That one ate gum stuck to a tissue.
垃圾它也照吃 他哪管麸质
And a spy pen.
还吃间谍笔
We should probably do something about that.
我们应该想办法拿出来
(程序完成)
It's ready.
解药好了
Finally.
千呼万唤
May I?
借我
Not this time, Lovey. Thank you.
不是你那 小爱 谢谢
Joker.
乱来
Well, that's not good.
这下恐怕不妙
"Not good" as in it'll taste bad
“不妙”是说味道很难喝
but still turn me back into a human?
但还是能让我变回人类
Mmm, "not good" as in it won't turn you
不妙是说这没办法
back into a human...
让你变回人类
and if you drink it, all your cells will catch on fire.
如果你喝下去 细胞都会烧起来
Come on, man!
这是哪招啊
I'm sorry. I'll figure it out.
对不起 我会解决
Science is all trial and error.
科学要反覆的试验
This isn't a science lab.
这不是科学实验室
If I don't stop this guy, people will die!
如果我不阻止他 到时会死人
You don't think that I want to stop him, too?
你以为我不想阻止他
Why do you think I'm on this boat?
我为什么在这艘船上
Do you have any idea
请问你到底知道
of how much motion sickness medication I'm on right now?
我现在服用了多少晕船药 好让我正常
I can hardly feel my legs!
我的脚几乎没有知觉
But I'm here because I believe...
但是我来了 因为我相信
together, we can find a good way to stop the bad.
合作能找到好的办法 阻止那些坏事
I know you do, man.
我知道你相信
But it's a fantasy.
但那只是幻想
When the bad guys hit you, you hit 'em back.
要是坏人打了你 你就打回去
You hit 'em so hard that they don't get back up.
更猛烈回击 让他们爬不起来
You gotta fight fire with fire.
你得用火力去对抗火力
When we fight fire with fire, we all get burned.
用火力对抗火力 只会两败俱伤
There's no good guys or bad guys.
没有什么好人或坏人
Just people.
都只是人
And people are worth saving.
人命都值得拯救
Isn't that our job?
我们不该救人吗
Evil doesn't care that you're nice.
邪恶根本不在乎你有多善良
I watch good people be taken every day.
我每天看着好人 日复一日被杀害
But you wouldn't know nothing about that.
这些你通通不会知道
You'd be surprised.
我当然知道
(意大利 威尼斯)
First time in Venice?
第一次到威尼斯
First time anywhere, really.
第一次到处乱跑
It's always been my dream
我一直有个梦想
to come here and feed the pigeons.
就是到这里喂鸽子
You need help.
你需要治疗
Time to put your game face on.
现在开始要认真
That's the Agency Data Vault.
那就是数据库房
Data Vault.
资料库房
If Robo Hand wants a list of agents,
如果机器手想要探员名单
that's where he'll find it.
就会来这里找
You remember the plan? What plan?
记得计划吗 什么计划
You said, "Stay out of the way and let me kick some..."
你要我闪远一点 让你大展身手
Good. You remember it.
对 你记得
Long way from home, Walter.
你跑真远 华特
Kimura talked.
木村都说了
I know Sterling's here in Venice. Where is he?
我知道史特林也在威尼斯 他在哪
Stay cool.
冷静一点
Where's Sterling?
他在哪里
I can tell you where he's not.
我能说他不在哪里
Which is right here.
就是不在这里
What? No, we can't just kill her.
什么 不 我们可以宰了她
That's dark, Lovey.
你好狠 小爱
Look, I know you're not a criminal.
听着 我知道你不是歹徒
You're a bright kid.
你是聪明的孩子
You're inventing things that nobody has ever thought of.
你发明出的道具完全让人意想不到
I know because my boot is still stuck in one of 'em.
例如现在还黏住我靴子的那东西
Sorry.
抱歉
No, no. We're the ones who owe you an apology.
不 不 是我们这些人欠你 一个道歉
You're trying to keep the world safe...
你一直想努力保护这个世界
just like your mother did.
就像你妈妈一样
I read your file.
我看过档案
I know she sacrificed her life to save people.
她为了拯救其它人牺牲了 我知道
I can help you, Walter.
我可以帮你 华特
I can get you your job back.
我能让你回去工作
A new lab. All the equipment you need.
新的实验室 还有你所需的设备
Show them what you can do...
让大家刮目相看
and no one will ever call you weird again.
从今以后 不会再有任何人笑你是怪咖
You just have to give me Sterling.
只要把史特林交给我
No.
We should all be working together.
我们都该携手合作
Bad move, Beckett.
非常遗憾
Sterling!
史特林
Stay here.
别乱跑
Let's go.
我们走
It's the Assassin. Come on.
是M9刺客 过来
Destroy the target!
摧毁目标
We can't let that thing out of here.
不能让那东西跑掉
Open fire!
射击
It's got the database.
它拿到数据库了
Oh, man.
糟糕
It's not working!
这样没有用
I'm on it.
让我来
This is not good!
不是闹着玩的
Take cover! Now!
找掩护 快
Let's go. Beckett, don't you...
跟上 贝克 你别
Don't worry. We'll stop it. Beckett!
现在可以交给我们 贝克
I mean, I'll stop it, because Lance is definitely not here.
不是交给我 因为 蓝斯绝对不在这里
We can't catch this thing on foot.
光用跑的追不上
Whoa, hey, hey, what are you doing?
嘿 嘿 你要做什么
You're a pigeon, Lance.
你是鸽子 蓝斯
You're one of the fastest birds in the world.
你要名列世界前茅
No, put me down, Walter!
不 放我下来 华特
You need to fly! I believe in you.
你得飞起来 我相信你
There's another way!
有其他办法
Boy, don't you throw me off this roof!
不准你把我往下 丢
He'll figure it out.
他会克服的
Come on. I'm gonna die.
加油 不然我会死
I'm flying.
我在飞
I'm flying.
我在飞
I'm flying...
我在飞
Oh, you're flying me.
是你带我 飞
Thank you. Good looking out.
谢谢 谢谢帮忙
Whoa. All right, guys. Let's go!
很好 伙伴 往前冲
We got an Assassin to catch.
把那刺客抓回来
Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思 抱歉
That works, too.
这样也不错
This is official business! Oh.
我有公务 要处理
Okay.
This is official business!
我有公务 要处理
We need to get that database.
我们要把数据库拿回来
Any ideas?
有点子吗
Oh! I like how you think.
好 我喜欢你的主意
Bullseye!
正中红心
Got it.
拿到了
Yeah, didn't think he'd like that.
他不怎么高兴
Good job.
接得好
Oh, that's right. You all like games.
对了 你们喜欢游戏
Let's play some Keep Away.
就来玩传接球
Go long.
长传
Oh, no!
糟糕
Not so easy, is it, Roomba?
没那么简单 是吧 扫地头
Lovey, all you, girl!
小爱 交给你
Hit me. I'm open.
这边 传给我
I got it! I got it!
让我来 让我来
Oh, no.
糟糕
Oh, no, no, no!
不 我不 我不要
This is about to suck!
地铁要遭殃了
No!
Come on, come on, come on!
快啊 快啊
(锁定)
Catch of the century!
世纪超狂捕手
I've never caught anything in my whole life!
我这辈子没接到过东西
That was amazing. We did it!
我们办到了 了不起
We're gonna talk about
但我还是要追究
you throwing me off that roof, though.
你把我丢下去
Yeah, I really thought that would work out better.
我真的觉得这样做更有效啊
Nah, it's cool, it's cool.
有叉 没叉
We're gonna holler about it in a minute.
这件事我们晚点聊
You know, I'm gonna let you have this moment.
先让你享受成功的喜悦
Whoo! We're unstoppable...
我们所向
Uh-uh-uh.
别乱来
That belongs to me.
这东西是我的
Technically, it belongs to the United States government.
严格说 那东西属于美国政府所有
Lance! Lance!
蓝斯 蓝斯
Sterling?
史特林
What do you say, Lance?
你怎么说 蓝斯
Come out. We'll have some good fun.
出来 陪我玩玩
You're the hero, right?
你是英雄 对吧
The spy who saves the day...
是专门拯救世界的特务
destroying anybody that stands in your way.
瞎想 绝不留情把阻碍全部消灭
Oh, I'd love to have some fun.
我真的很想玩玩
Guess he's not coming.
你大概不会来了
No.
Ah, life's full of disappointment.
人生就是充满失望
You don't have to do it this way.
你不必用这么疯吧
It won't make anything better.
这样并不给你好
No.
No!
Walter!
华特
Breadcrumbs?
面包屑
They're gluten-free.
是不含麸质的
Lance, let's go.
蓝斯 我们走
Hold it right there!
站住 不准动
Turn around nice and slow!
现在 慢慢转过来
Hands where I can see them.
我要看到你的手
Both hands.
两只手
Watch out!
小心
Did anybody else see that Agent Sterling had...
你们刚才有没有看到史特林探员他有
A robot hand?
一只机器手
Yeah.
Phew. Totally crazy.
他们太惊险了
When he had his foot on my head, I was like...
他用脚踩我头 然后我啊啊
And you were like, "No!"
然后你 “不”
And then, I was like, "Breadcrumbs!"
然后我就“面包屑”
He still got away with the database.
他还是带数据库逃跑了
Or did he?
你确定
Or did he?
你确定
Or did he?
你确定
I feel like you want me to say,
你好像是要我问你
"What are you talking about?"
“这话什么意思”
Oh, I'll tell you what I'm talking about.
我就跟你说是什么意思
During the whole bird-nado thing,
就在刚才那阵鸟卷风
I put a tracker on him.
我给他装了追踪器
Wait. That's him?
等等 这是他
That's Robo Hand?
那个机器手
Yep.
Yes!
Yes! My man!
好喂 好帮手
Oh, there is no way
真是 少了你
I could have done this without you, Walter.
我就不可能办到 华特
What?
什么
What?
怎么
What did you say?
你说什么
I think I said...
我说的是
You said you couldn't have done it without me.
你说少了我 就不可能办到
All right.
好了啦
Okay, we've reached the time limit on this, Walter.
我们所剩的时间不多了 华特
All right, hey, hey, will you stop?
够了 别再抱了
You're squeezing too...
你抱得太用力
Walter, what happens in the submarine
华特 在这里发生的事
stays in the submarine.
没必要传出去
You just laid an egg.
你下了一颗蛋
You laid an egg!
你下了蛋
It just kinda slipped out, man.
它就自己这么滑了出来
You just laid an egg!
你下了一颗蛋
Lance, this is amazing.
蓝斯 太神奇了
Do you not realize what this means?
知道这是什么意思吗
You're a girl!
你是母鸽
Oh! Excuse me?
你说什么
Of course, of course.
当然了 难怪
That's why I couldn't figure this out.
所以我一直想不通
I used Lovey's DNA in the serum.
我加了小爱的DNA在血清里
And that helps us how?
这有什么帮助
Because now all I need to do
因为现在我只要在解药里
is change one variable in the antidote...
调整一个可变因素
and you'll be human again.
你就能变回人类
I'm gonna be me.
变回我自己
Unless, you know,
除非 你说
maybe you wanna stay a pigeon a little longer.
也许你还希望当一阵子鸽子
Right.
Of course.
知道了
One antidote coming right up.
一会儿解药马上就来
Director Jenkins, we lost the database.
金乔伊局长 资料库被抢走
Every Agency employee is compromised.
所有职员都受牵连
You need to pull everyone in for their own safety.
为了大家着想 你必须撤回所有人
And you're sure it was Lance?
你确定是蓝斯做的
Yes.
是的
Maybe?
也许
Okay, I don't know what I saw.
好吧 我不知道看到什么
But I still know for a fact
但有件事我可以确定
that Sterling came here on this boat.
史特林是搭这艘船来的
Sterling wasn't on this boat.
史特林没搭过这船
Son of a...
那个猪
Come on! There's gotta be something.
拜托 一定有蛛丝马迹
A footprint, a candy wrapper,
就是脚印 糖果包装纸
some overpriced face lotion...
或是高档的面霜
because there is no way
因为他皮肤那么好
that his skin looks that good without help.
肯定不是天生丽质
Look, everything is coming up blank.
好 都有搜查 都没下落
If Sterling was on this boat...
如果史特林搭过这船
he didn't leave a fingerprint,
他没留下指纹
his lips never touched a glass...
他的嘴唇没碰过杯子
and somehow he didn't have feet.
而且大概他也没有双腿
I think it's safe to say that
我应该可以肯定地说
your investigation isn't getting anywhere.
你的调查行动没任何进展
Lance?
蓝斯
Lance?
蓝斯
Did it work?
成功了吗
Okay, take it easy.
好了 先别乱动
I got my hands back.
我的手回来了
Yes! Yes!
Oh, my pecs.
胸肌
My pectoral muscles. My abdominalia.
胸肌还在 基板腹肌还在
Oh, Walter, you are a...
华特 你真是
I just...
我只是
I can do that 'cause I got lips now!
我现在有嘴唇 可以亲亲了
I'm naked.
我裸体
Little bit awkward.
有一点尴尬
Lucky for you, I planned ahead.
算你好运 我事先想到
Good call.
很好
There he is.
回来了
Lance Sterling. Back in action.
蓝斯史特林 再度出动
You have arrived at your destination.
您已经抵达目的地
(浮出水面中)
All right, Robo Hand.
很好 机器手
I'm coming for you.
我来找你了
(北海 秘密武器厂)
Okay. Robo Hand is a mile due west.
机器手在西方1.6公里
So, what's the plan, partner?
计划什么 搭档
I got plenty of glitter, yay-palm, a splat-a-pult...
我有很多亮粉 趣游弹和投湿机
No.
No what?
不什么
I'm taking it from here, Walter.
接下来由我处理
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑 听着
Look, lives are on the line.
情况很危险
I got this now.
让我搞定
You've got this?
让你搞定
But we're a team. You said so yourself.
我们是团队 你自己不也说过
And you did your job.
你做的很好
You un-birded me.
你解除我的鸟样
Now it's time to do things my way.
我现在应该要使用我的办法
End this fool.
解决那个傻子
That's wrong.
这样不对
You're so wrong.
简直错得离谱
Look, I've got everything that we...
听着 我有充足的道具
This is not the place for your weird gadgets.
这里不适合玩那些怪怪的道具
Weird?
怪怪的
Go home.
你回家
No.
I'm not giving up. Ow.
我才不放弃
Lance...
蓝斯
I can't lose any more good people.
我不能再看着好人送命
I fly solo.
我一向单飞
I think that's yours.
那应该是你的
But that face you've been using is mine.
但你使用的脸孔是我的
It's over.
结束了
Database isn't gonna do you any good
既然你的那些玩具都已经报销了
with your fancy toy messed up like that.
那么数据库也毫无用武之地
You really thought I was gonna use one drone...
你真以为我会用一部无人机
to take out every name on this list?
去解决名单上面的所有人
I mean, I did.
本来是的
Until you asked that question that way.
直到你用这种口气问我
Casts a little doubt.
才开始怀疑
Tell me, Agent Sterling.
告诉我 探员
You managed to stop one drone.
你能阻止一部无人机
(目标已取得)
How do you plan on stopping 1,000?
要打算怎么阻止一千部
Sleepy night-night.
睡觉觉喽
Do you feel that dread?
感觉恐惧吗
Oh, can you feel it?
感觉到没
Rolling around you like a fog.
就好像一阵浓雾把你包围
I told you. I don't even know you, man.
我说过 我根本不认识你
But I know you.
但是 我认识你
Think about it.
仔细想想
No?
想吧
I'll give you a little bit of help.
我给你点帮助
Kyrgyzstan.
吉尔吉斯
He remembers.
终于想起来了
I mean, I certainly never forgot that day.
当然 我自己永远忘不了那一天
You were magnificent.
你确实非常所向披靡
You were a one-man army.
就像一人军团
Lot of witty catchphrases...
说不完的金句名言
and you had all these fancy toys that just went boom!
还带来一堆超花俏的玩具 会突然爆炸
Boom.
Boom.
You were a bunch of bad dudes
你是其中一名歹徒
about to hurt a lot of innocent people.
打算伤害许多无辜的人们
And it's my job to keep everyone safe.
而我的职责就是保护所有人
Everyone?
所有人
I watched every single one of my people die...
我眼睁睁看着我的每一个伙伴死去
as your agency's weapons rained down on us.
看见你使用的间谍武器 打在我们身上
You took everything from me.
你夺走了我的一切
And you know the rules.
你也知道规矩
You hit me hard, Sterling.
既然出手这么狠
I hit back harder.
我的回击更凶狠
All of this...
而这一切
because of you.
都是因为你
(接近警告)
He's coming back for me.
他回来找我了
(警告:出现不明船舰)
(船舰类型:潜水艇)
Walter, no. No, no, no.
华特 不 不 不 不
Walter.
华特
No, no, no. Okay.
不 不 好的
Hey, this kid is harmless.
哎 那小子人畜无害
He doesn't have anything to do with this, okay?
他跟这件事没有关系 好吧
We can figure this out.
总有解决办法
Look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
I'm sorry, all right?
很抱歉 好吗
There's another way!
一定有别的办法
Do you hear me?
你没听见吗
Do not hurt this kid.
别伤害那个小子
Oh, no.
不会吧
Don't... Don't do this.
不 别这样
Please.
拜托
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Don't do this! No!
快住手 不
No!
I'm taking everything from you.
我要夺走你的一切
Oh, right. Yeah.
喔 对了 好啊
Walter.
华特
But I saw...
但我看着你
How did you...
你是怎么
Oh, you know, one of my weird gadgets.
没错 多亏怪怪的道具
The inflatable hug.
你的充气拥抱
Thought I lost you, man.
幸好你还在
I'll always have your back, Lance.
我永远都会挺你 蓝斯
That's what it means to be a team.
这是团队的意义
It's something I learned a long time ago.
是我很久以前学到的
From your mom?
你妈教的
You're a good friend, Walter.
你真够朋友 华特
And, hey, I'm sorry for shooting you in your neck.
还有 抱歉对你发射麻醉镖
I'm sorry for the cloaca.
抱歉让你长出泄殖腔
So, what's your plan to stop this guy?
你有什么计划阻止他
Nope. Not my plan.
不 不要问我
Time to do it your way.
应该用你的办法
My way?
我的
Oh, yeah. We about to Walter-ize this thing.
没错 这一次我们走华特风格
Well, in that case...
呵 既然这样的话
we're gonna need a bigger flock.
需要更庞大的一挂
You're calling Marcy, aren't you?
你打给玛西吧
Yep.
Tell her I said hi.
帮我打招呼
Let's get weird.
一起来搞怪
Boom.
Nowhere to run from this, Lance.
你想跑去哪儿啊 蓝斯
Listen, I'm sorry about what happened in Kyrgyzstan.
听着 我很抱歉在吉尔吉斯发生的事
But we are stuck in this good guy-bad guy vortex.
但我们现在对待好人或坏人的不是惩罚
We do not have to do it like this.
其实并不需要这样互相报复
Yeah, bit late for that.
这话 有点太迟了
It's not.
不迟
We're both just people who make mistakes.
我们都是会犯错的平常人
We can work this out, man. That's it.
一定有解决办法
Almost there. You're doing great.
快点上路 你操作很棒
I mean, come on.
真的 拜托
We can break this cycle.
一起打破恶性循环
Got it. I'm connected.
搞定 我连上了
Nobody else has to get hurt.
永远不会再有人受伤
You should know better than anyone.
你应该比任何人都还要清楚
Someone always gets hurt.
总是有人会受伤
Not today-day.
今天不会
(劲抱金曲)
You brought your own soundtrack?
你还带了自己的音乐
We like to make an entrance.
我们喜欢热闹出场
Would you look at that?
你看到了没
There's a man with a robot hand
那个人有只机器手
wearing your face...
戴着你的脸
who took the Assassin.
还抢走了M9刺客
Guess I owe you an apology.
看样子 我欠你一个道歉
Okay. Go ahead.
好的 请说
No, that was it. That was the apology.
不说了 刚才就是道歉
Oh. I accept.
我接受
But you gotta admit, it was a little Scooby-Doo.
你必须承认 这真的有点像瞎扯
Oh, 100% Scooby-Doo.
哦 瞎扯的比扯铃还扯
I'm gonna make this hurt!
我要你们痛不欲生
Okay, come on through.
好的 往前移动
You are safe here. Come on.
这里很安全的 走吧
Is that everyone?
大家都来了
Director, we've got unknown incoming.
金局长 不明物体接近中
Approaching fast.
来的很快
Oh, this is bad.
大事不妙(卫星画面 接近警告)
Lock this place down.
封闭这个地方
We're sitting ducks.
我们成了活靶
Walter hacked his hand.
我要骇进他的手
We gotta buy him some time to shut down the drones.
帮他争取时间 关闭无人机
Got it. What kind of firepower we talking?
明白 我们有什么样的火力
Just go along with it.
有什么用什么
Take your best shot.
可以试手了
This one sucks.
这武器不优
No, no, no, that's binder bubbles.
不对 那是打包泡泡
Push the button on the back.
后面的按钮 按下去
Button on the back, button on the back!
后面的按钮 按下去了
Bubbles?
泡泡
Oh, you gotta let me try that.
你一定要让我试试
That's a collide-oscope. Throw it.
那是闪眼万花筒 丢出去
Splat-a-pult. Prism spray. Hypno-stars.
投湿机 棱镜喷雾 催眠星星
Snorepedo. Scream Team.
打鼾鱼雷 吓吓叫
Well, what have we got to lose?
反正没什么好损失的
11 o'clock.
11点钟方向
12 o'clock. Half past 2! 4:30!
12点钟方向 2点半 4点半
Security blanket.
安全毯子
It's upside down.
你拿反了
I'm a hugger.
我爱抱抱
Nice shot.
好准头
Thank you?
谢谢
Walter, gonna need a reload, buddy.
华特 需要补充弹药
Ask and you shall receive.
华特大神 有求必应
Are those pigeons wearing tiny backpacks?
那些鸽子穿着小背包吗
Now, that's hot. That's hot.
这个猛 超猛
I call it Fifty Shades of Yay!
我叫它 彩虹的五十道 耶
Oh, come on, now!
有完没玩
You ready to tap out yet?
投降了没
Gadget lab.
到武器实验室
Get to the gadget lab! Grab every weapon you can!
到武器实验室 所有武器拿出来用上
Stop! Get back!
站住 后退
Oh, no.
这下糟了
I'm a hugger.
我爱抱抱
Walter, my face can't take much more of this.
华特 我不能忍受一再被打脸
You keep doing your thing and I'll do mine.
你做你的事 我做我的
Yeah, well, your thing seems to be
那你的事看起来
a lot easier than my thing.
要比我简单的多
We have different skillsets.
我们的体能是不一样的嘛
That's what makes us such a great team.
这才组成最佳团队
Dude.
够了
Excuse me. Ugh.
嗯 对不起
Whoo. Why do I smell lavender?
哇哦 怎么有薰衣草香
We just got spritzed.
我们被下了药
Uh-oh. Truth serum.
啊哦 吐真剂
I have five cats,
我养五只猫
each named after a member of New Kids on the Block.
每只都用街头顽童特约来命名
Oh, I love New Kids.
我很爱他们
Jon, Joey, Jordan, Donnie, and Danny.
信 怪兽 石头 玛莎和冠佑
I really wanna hurt you right now.
我真的好想伤害你们
You.
What... What are you doing?
你 你在那做什么
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不告诉你
I'll tell you what he's doing.
让我来告诉你
He's gonna hack into your claw
他要骇进你的爪子
and shut down your drones.
关闭无人机
Wow, this stuff really works.
哇 药效还在
No, no, no.
No!
Whoa! I'm coming, Walter.
我来了 华特
Almost there. Don't let go. Please don't let go.
快完成了 别放手 拜托别放手
Walter!
华特
Walter.
华特
Come on, come on.
快啊 快啊
(骇入机器手进度)
(目标锁定)
Somebody do something.
谁快想想办法
(是否撤销无人机)
If you shut 'em down now, you'll kill us both.
你要是现在关机 就会让我们没命
And you're no killer.
你天生不是杀手
No. I'm a hugger.
没错 我是和平鸽
What?
什么
One day, your gadgets are gonna keep the world safe.
以后你的道具能为全世界带来安全
Yes! Yes!
好耶
Never wash that hand again!
永远别洗那只手了
I got you, Walter!
我来了 华特
Lance? What are you...
蓝斯 你怎么
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系的
You can't do this alone.
光靠你一个不够
I am not alone!
不止我一个
Lovey?
小爱
Come on, birds!
鸟群集合
Fly!
飞啊
Walter.
华特
Walter.
华特
What does internal bleeding feel like?
内出血是怎样的感觉
This. It feels like this.
这样 这样的感觉
Oh, come here.
过来
No, no, no. No hugs.
不 不要拥抱
You gonna make me
你会害我
lay an egg or something in front of Marcy.
在玛西面前下蛋真累
He saved him.
他救了他
I think I need a vet.
我需要看兽医
Once I can move again, I'll turn you back into a man.
等我爬起来之后 就把你变回人类
Sterling.
史特林
You're a bird?
你是鸟
Uh, hey, Marcy.
嘿 玛西
That's why I couldn't find you!
所以我才老是找不到你
Whoa, you're a bird. That is messed up.
哇 你是鸟 这也太凄惨了吧
It's weird, right?
很怪 对吧
This is amazing.
太神奇了
We did it.
成功了
We took down the drones, beat the bad guy,
我们打败坏人 关闭无人机
saved countless lives.
拯救无数的生命
We are so gonna get our jobs back!
到时候肯定可以回去上班
So, triple fired.
所以 三倍开除
Yeah, man, that's gotta be some kind of record.
对 这一定创下了某种纪录
I really didn't see that coming.
我真的没想到会这样
Well, we did break a bunch of laws, and defied orders...
不过我们确实犯了法 加上违抗命令
and, I mean, committed a little bit of treason.
跟 对还有一些叛国行为
Oh, right, yeah, the treason.
对 还有叛国罪
Forgot about the treason.
我都忘了叛国罪
Hey. It doesn't matter, man.
诶 那些都不重要
Look around.
看看四周
Your mother would be so proud of you right now.
你妈妈现在一定非常以你为荣
You kept all those people safe.
你成功保护了这些人
And you did it your way.
而且用你的做法
But you also did this.
但你还做了这个
Yeah.
I'll figure that out. Sorry.
我会帮你处理 抱歉
You know, this gluten-free stuff
其实我最近也开始迷上
is really starting to grow on me.
这种无麸质的东西
So, what do we do now?
啊 现在怎么办
Oh, we could...
可以
Marcy?
玛西
Okay, I can't see or hear...
啊 我看不见 也听不见
but my other senses are elevated, so you... Ow!
但是其他感官都提升了 所以
Agent Sterling, I apologize for the theatrics.
史特林探员 抱歉用这种戏剧效果
No, you don't.
少装客套
You should have seen your face when we grabbed you.
你被抓住的表情超经典
I didn't make a face.
我根本没表情
No one's ever looked more scared.
惊恐到爆的表情
Are you two finished?
你们说完了
We are gonna be okay, Lance!
放心 我们不会有事的 蓝斯
Use your baby hand to pick the lock!
用你的宝宝手把锁撬开
Can you please take that off him?
麻烦帮华特把头罩拿下
Okay, and you can...
好 你可以
Oh, hey. Hey, guys.
嗨 你们好
Is this about the treason?
这跟叛国罪有关
Joy, what is going on?
乔伊 是怎么回事
We realize we were wrong about you.
我们知道是我们误解你
You're the future of this agency,
你是我们机构的未来
and we want you to lead a new team.
我们要你带领新团队
A highly covert global...
一个高度隐密的全球
Let me stop you right there.
麻烦你 就此打住
I'm not leading nothing,
我绝对不会接受
unless my man Walter's on the team.
除非我的伙伴也加入
I think she's talking to Walter.
她应该是跟华特说话
Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we...
啊哦 是是
Just put that down.
放下
Sometimes, he talks for me,
他帮我说话
I'll talk for him, 'cause we a team.
我帮他说话 团队默契
Me?
We need people like you.
我们需要你这样的人才
People who can help the Agency do things a new way.
可以帮助机构用新思维做事的人才
What do you say?
你的看法呢
Looks like we gonna need some glitter.
看样子我们需要亮粉了
Team Weird?
怪怪队
Team Weird.
怪怪队
Missile deactivated.
导弹发射撤销
成功了