湮灭 Annihilation

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 科幻 / 惊悚

导演: 亚历克斯·加兰

演员: 娜塔莉·波特曼 / 詹妮弗·杰森·李 / 吉娜·罗德里格兹 / 泰莎·汤普森 / 奥斯卡·伊萨克 / 水野索诺娅 / 大卫·吉亚西 / 图娃·诺沃妮 / 本尼迪克特·王 / 约翰·施瓦布 / 萨米·海


台词
m 589 589 b b b 557 589
Cool Arthur Emma 丛林的鱼
翻译:
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
帅帅 基吉星团 二傻 容沐
小草莓 以诺 杂食季 恶熏
aaabu 源宝Biubiubiu 肉犬儿
william2568 Sue牧师
校对:
后期:
索唱
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
What did you eat?
你吃的是什么呢?
You had rations for two weeks.
你只有够两周的食物供应
You were inside for nearly four months.
可你在里面待了将近四个月
I don't remember eating.
我不记得我吃过东西
How long did you think you were inside?
你认为你在那里待了多久?
Days.
几天
Maybe weeks.
也许是几周
What happened to Josie Radek?
乔希·拉德克发生了什么事?
- I don't know. - What about Sheppard
- 我不知道 - 谢泼德呢?
Thorensen?
索仁森呢?
Dead.
死了
Ventress?
文崔斯呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Then what do you know?
那你知道什么?
湮 灭
This is a cell.
这是一个细胞
Like all cells, it is born from an existing cell.
和所有细胞一样 是由母细胞分裂出来的
And by extension,
更确切的说
all cells were ultimately born from one cell.
所有细胞的根源都来自于同一个细胞
A single organism alone on planet Earth,
一个只存在于地球上的生物体
perhaps alone in the universe.
也许在宇宙里也是独一无二的
About four billion years ago...
大约四十亿年前...
one became two, two became four.
一分为二 二分为四
Then eight, 16, 32.
然后是八个 十六个 三十二个
The rhythm of the dividing pair...
这种分裂成对的规律...
which becomes the structure of every microbe,
它成为了每个微生物的基本结构
blade of grass, sea creature, land creature...
无论是叶片 海洋生物 陆地生物...
and human.
还是人类
The structure of everything that lives...
一切活着的...
and everything that dies.
和一切可以死去的东西的结构
As students of medicine, as the doctors of tomorrow,
作为医学院的学生 作为未来的医生
this is where you come in.
这个就是你们在这儿的原因了
The cell we're looking at is from a tumor.
你们正在看着的是肿瘤里的一个细胞
Female patient, early 30s, taken from the cervix.
来自一位30岁出头的女患者的子宫颈
Over the course of the next term,
在下个学期的整个课程里
we will be closely examining cancer cells in vitro
我们会仔细研究肿瘤细胞在体外环境的变态
and discussing autophagic activity.
并且讨论细胞的自噬活动
- Professor? - Hey, Katie.
- 教授?- 嗨 凯蒂
█████████████
I read the John Sulston paper last night.
昨天晚上我读了约翰·苏尔斯顿的研究
约翰·苏尔斯顿:英国生物学家 2002年获得诺贝尔生理学或医学奖
I still feel like I'm not working hard enough.
我觉得我还是不够努力
I'm behind the other students.
已经落后于别的学生了
- They find everything easier. - You aren't, and they don't.
- 他们觉得现在的课程很轻松 - 你很努力了 他们也不觉得轻松
- OK? - Lena!
- 好吗?- 莉娜!
Dan.
I've been looking for you at lunch, but you never seem to be around.
我午餐时间一直在找你 但是仿佛你永远都不在这
I've been catching up on some writing.
我一直在忙着写东西
All work and no play, it sounds...not healthy.
只工作不休息 听起来...不太健康
I wanted to ask,
冒昧地问一句
Do you have a plan Saturday?
周六你有什么安排吗?
Sarah and I have a few people over.
我和莎拉邀请了一些朋友过来
A garden party while the weather holds.
趁着天气不错 办个花园派对
Actually, I do have plans.
实际上 我已经安排行程了
I think it'll be fun.
真的会很好玩儿的
Thanks, Dan, I really appreciate it, but I'm going to paint our bedr...
谢谢 丹 我很感激 但我要粉刷一下我们的卧...
The bedroom.
我的卧室
It's been a year, Lena.
已经一年了 莉娜
You're allowed to come to a barbecue.
你知道你是可以来参加个烧烤的
It is not a betrayal or an insult to his memory.
这不是背叛 也不是在毁坏关于他的记忆
I'm gonna paint the bedroom.
我要粉刷卧室
♪ - Crosby, Stills & Nash♪
♪ Helplessly hoping ♪
怀着无助的希望
♪ Her harlequin hovers nearby ♪
小丑无止境地徘徊在她身旁
♪ Awaiting a word ♪
苦等着一句回应
♪ Gasping at glimpses of gentle, true spirit ♪
直至无意中瞥见她眼里温柔的真情
♪ He runs, wishing he could fly ♪
又惊愕地落荒而逃 恨不得生出双翼
♪ Only to trip ♪
最终灰头土脸地
♪ At the sound of goodbye ♪
绊倒在她的告别声里
♪ Wordlessly watching ♪
无言地颙望
♪ He waits by the window and wonders ♪
他守候在她的窗口 对着空荡的房间
♪ At the empty place inside ♪
思索她的去向
♪ Heartlessly helping himself To her bad dreams ♪
狠心地去品尝她苦涩的梦魇
♪ He worries, did he hear a goodbye ♪
又不禁害怕 她真的说了再见吗
♪ Or even ♪
还是自己
♪ Hello? ♪
连相逢时的问候都错过了?
♪ They are one person ♪
他们本为一体
♪ They are two alone ♪
他们是两份孤独
♪ They are three together ♪
他们三人相偎取暖
♪ They are for each other ♪
他们为彼此而存在
♪ Stand by the stairway ♪
站在阶梯旁
♪ You'll see something certain ♪
你会看到
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
♪ To tell you ♪
一切困惑
♪ Confusion has its cost ♪
都有它的代价
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
哦 天哪 哦 天哪!
Oh!
哦!
♪ Love isn't lying ♪
爱情没有欺骗你
♪ It's loose in a lady ♪
它正在一位女孩的身体里恣意流淌
♪ Who lingers ♪
她徘徊不去
Oh, my God. I thought you were gone.
天啊!我以为你死了
♪ Saying she is lost ♪
说自己迷失了方向
♪ And choking ♪
并在说
♪ On hello ♪
"你好"之前就已哽咽
Kane?
凯恩
♪ They are one person ♪
他们本为一体
♪ They are two alone ♪
他们是两份孤独
♪ They are three together ♪
他们三人相偎取暖
No one knew anything about your unit.
没有人知道你的小队的任何信息
I contacted everyone.
我联系了所有人
Everyone I could.
凡是我能联系上的
The other partners knew just as little as me.
其他家属和我一样几乎一无所知
Was it covert?
是秘密行动吗?
Mm... Maybe.
恩 也许吧
What does that mean, "maybe"?
“也许”是什么意思?
Okay, yeah, it was covert. Yeah, I think so.
好吧 没错 是秘密任务 对 我想是的
Pakistan again?
又是巴基斯坦?
I... I don't know where it was, or...
我...我不知道那里是哪儿 或者...
what it was.
那里是什么东西
How is that possible?
那怎么可能?
Was it warm?
那里暖和吗?
Was there snow?
有雪吗?
█████████████
Did the people there speak Portuguese, or Swahili, or Pashto?
当地人是说葡萄牙语 斯瓦西里语还是普什图语?
斯瓦西里语:班图族语 坦桑尼亚的唯一官方语言普什图语:阿富汗普什图人的语言 阿富汗的官方语言
How long have you been back?
你回来多久了?
I don't know.
我不知道
How'd you get back? What base did you fly into?
你怎么回来的?降落在哪个空军基地?
I don't know.
我不知道
What about the rest of your unit, did they come back with you?
你的那些队员呢 他们和你一起回来了吗?
You must be able to tell me something.
你肯定是能告诉我些什么的吧
You vanished off the face of the earth for 12 months.
你从这个地球上消失了整整12个月
I deserve a better explanation than no explanation.
我应该得到一个 比没有解释更好的解释
Does it matter?
这重要吗?
Kane...
凯恩
how did you get home?
你是怎么回来的
Hmm?
恩?
I was outside.
我就在外面
Outside the house?
房子外面吗?
No.
No, I was outside the room.
我在房间的外面
The room with the bed.
一个有床的房间
The door was open, and...
门是开着的...
I saw you.
我看到了你
I recognized you.
我认出了你
Your face.
你的脸
I don't feel very well.
我觉得不太舒服
Stay with me, baby. I'm right here with you.
别睡过去 宝贝 我就在这儿陪着你
Male, 31, hemorrhage, in seizure.
男性 31岁 大出血 抽搐
Stay with me, baby. I love you.
别睡过去 宝贝 我爱你
Baby, look at me.
宝贝 看着我
Can you do something?
你能做些什么吗?
You call for a police escort?
你叫警察来开道的?
Hey, easy, easy!
嘿 小心点 小心点!
Out of the truck, now!
马上下来 现在!
What are you doing?
你们在做什么?
- Out! - Don't shoot!
- 出来!- 别开枪!
Out! Move!
出来!快点!
Out, out, out!
出来 出来 出来!
What's going on?
怎么回事?
What are you doing? You can't move him!
你们在干什么?你们不能移动他!
Let him go! Let him go!
放开他!放开他!
Let him go!
放开他!
X 区 域
You must be feeling dreadful.
你一定感觉很糟糕
It's a hangover from the sedative you were given.
这是给你的镇静剂的副作用
Come on, sit down.
过来 坐下
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Dr. Ventress.
我是文崔斯博士
I'm a psychologist.
我是心理专家
Why am I talking to a psychologist?
我为什么在和一个心理专家说话?
Am I in a psychiatric hospital?
我是在精神病院吗?
- No. - Then what?
- 不是 - 那是什么?
Where am I?
我在哪?
Where's my husband?
我丈夫在哪?
You served in the military for seven years.
你曾在军队服役七年
I'm a professor from Johns Hopkins.
我是约翰霍普金斯大学的教授
I want to know what the fuck I'm doing here.
我想知道我他妈的在这干嘛呢
Your research area is the genetically programmed life cycle of a cell.
你的研究领域专注于编程基因的细胞生命周期
Where is my husband?
我丈夫在哪里?
Yeah, I'd like to talk about Sergeant Kane.
好 我会跟你聊聊凯恩中士的事
When did he arrive back home?
他什么时候回的家?
- I want to see a lawyer. - You're not gonna be able to.
- 我要见律师 - 你不会有机会见到律师的
Did he explain how he got back?
他有否解释他是如何回来的?
- No. - Did he contact you at any point
- 没有 - 他在外出期间
while he was away?
有没有和你联络过?
No.
没有
What did he tell you about his mission when he returned?
他回来以后有没有和你说过他的任务?
- Nothing. - What about before he left?
- 什么也没说 - 在他走之前呢?
Did he ever mention where he was going, what he was doing?
他有没有提过要去哪里 去做什么?
He never said, I never asked.
他从来不说 我也从来不问
But you made regular requests for information from his unit CO.
但你频繁的要求他的小队指挥官给你提供信息
Until six months ago, and then you stopped.
直到半年前 你停止了
Why was that? Thought he was dead?
为什么?觉得他死了?
Time to move on?
是时候重新开始了?
It's not easy to move on.
重新开始不是件简单的事
I didn't.
我没能
I'm done answering questions. It's your turn.
我再也不回答问题了 现在轮到你了
Your husband's here.
你丈夫在这里
He's extremely ill.
他病得非常的重
In what way?
哪方面?
Multiple organ failure.
多器官功能衰竭
Massive internal bleeding.
体内大出血
He must have been exposed to some sort of radiation,
他肯定暴露在某些辐射下了
some kind of virus.
感染了某种病毒
You have to tell me where he was, what he was doing.
你得告诉我他去过哪里 做过什么
I could actually help him.
我真的可以帮助他
A religious event.
宗教奇迹
An extraterrestrial event.
外星人活动
A higher dimension.
一个高维空间
We have many theories,
我们有很多猜测
few facts.
但只有寥寥无几的数据
It started around three years ago.
大约是三年前开始的
Blackwater National Park reported that a lighthouse was surrounded
黑水国家公园报道 一座灯塔被某种东西包住了
by something they termed "a shimmer."
他们称之为“光界”
One of the wardens went in to investigate.
一名管理员进入调查
Never returned.
再也没有回来
The event was classified.
这起事件被列为机密
Since then, we've approached by land, by sea,
从那以后我们通过陆路 水路
sent in drones, animals, and teams of people.
往里投放机器人 动物 和人员小队
But nothing comes back.
都有去无回
And the boundary's getting bigger. It's expanding.
它的边界在逐渐变大 它在扩张
So far, it's eating into barely populated swampland,
到目前为止 它还在蚕食人迹罕至的沼泽地
which, you know, we evacuated under the pretext of a chemical spill,
我们以化学品泄露的名义 疏散了当地居民
but... that won't last much longer.
但...那样也持续不了多久了
In a few months, the area will have grown to where we are right now.
几个月后 那片区域将扩张到我们现在所在的地方
And then we're talking cities...
然后是城市…
states... and so on.
洲际… 如此类推
You said nothing comes back.
你说没有任何东西可以回来
But something has.
但是现在有了
Yes.
是的
He's dying.
他快死了
Yes.
是的
We need to come to an agreement about what to do with you.
我们必须在如何处理你这个问题上达成一致
You're not going to let me go home?
你们不放我回家吗?
Is that what you want? To go home?
这就是你想要的吗? 回家去?
No.
I want to be with him.
我想和他在一起
You're not talking to me.
你都不和我讲话了
Sorry.
抱歉
Zoned out.
我走神了
Thinking about the next mission?
你在想关于下一个任务的事情吗
No.
I was just looking at the moon.
我只是在看月亮
It's always so weird seeing it like that in the daylight.
在白天的时候看见月亮那个样子总觉得很奇怪
Like God made a mistake.
像是上帝不小心弄错了
Left the hall lights on.
忘了关掉大厅的灯
God doesn't make mistakes. That's...
上帝是不会犯错的 那是...
somewhat key to the whole "being a god" thing.
因为“作为上帝” 还不足以说明吗
Pretty sure he does.
我很确定他也会的
You know he's listening right now, don't you?
你知道他现在在听吧
You take a cell,
你取一个细胞
█████████████
海佛烈克极限:指因为端粒有分裂次数极限而使细胞停止分裂
circumvent the Hayflick limit, you can prevent senescence.
避开海佛烈克极限 你可以阻止细胞衰亡
I was about to make the exact same point.
我也正想和你说一模一样的话
It means the cell doesn't grow old, it becomes immortal.
这意味着这个细胞永远不会变老 它会获得永生
Keeps dividing, doesn't die.
一直分裂下去 不会死去
They say aging is a natural process, but it's actually a fault in our genes.
他们说 变老是一个自然的过程 其实它只是我们基因序列里的一个缺陷
I get really turned on when you patronize me. It's really hot.
每次你对我用高人一等的态度说话时我都很兴奋 你这样太性感了
Without it, I could keep looking like this forever.
如果没有那个极限 我就能永远看起来是这个样子
Oh, okay. Well, that could constitute a mistake.
好吧 那就算上帝错了吧
You didn't tell me where you're heading this time.
你没告诉我这次你要去哪
I know there's something strange about this mission.
我知道这次任务有古怪的地方
Why?
为什么
The silence around it is louder than usual.
它的寂静比往常更加躁动
Kind of angling for a clue here.
我是在想办法探探你的口风
So...?
所以...?
We'll be under the same hemisphere.
我们会在同一个半球
What does that tell me?
这又能告诉我什么?
It tells you that if you step outside and you look up...
这是说 如果你走到外面然后抬头向上看
we'll be looking at the same stars.
我们会看到同样的星星
- Holy fucking shit. - What?
- 我靠 太狗屎了 - 怎么了?
- You kidding? - What?
- 你在开玩笑吗? - 什么?
You think that's what I do while you're away?
你觉得在你离开的时候我就在干这些?
- What? - You think I'm out in the garden,
- 什么?- 你觉得我会去花园里
pining, looking up at the sky?
然后仰望星空?
- Shut up. All right. - Oh, to think my beloved Kane...
- 闭嘴 知道了 - 想到我最爱的凯恩...
- Okay. Uh- huh. - ...is looking at the selfsame moon.
- 好了 呃 - 正在和我看同一个月亮
Stop it.
别说了
Oh, my distant celestial friend...
啊 我遥远的神仙朋友
No. No.
不要
...please care for my brave soldier.
请照顾好我勇敢的士兵
Jesus. You know what? You are disrespectful,
天啊 你知道吗? 你很不尊重人
seriously, not only to your former comrades in the armed forces,
不只是对你以前军中的战友
- 还有对总统 - 别忘了还有誓言N- but also to the president. - You forgot the flag.
Oh, I'm getting... I'm getting to the motherfucking flag.
我绝对...绝对记得我的誓言
Oh, my hero.
我的英雄
- Screw you. - Okay.
- 干你 - 来啊
She's all by herself. Don't you think we should make friends?
她就自己一个人 你不觉得我们应该和她交个朋友吗?
- Well, obviously you should. - Yep, I'll do it.
- 很明显你应该去 - 好 我这就去
Hey.
Hey.
- Am I intruding? - No, not at all.
- 我打扰到你了吗?- 没有 完全没有
Cool. Phew.
好啊
You know, I always see you here alone. It's...
我总是看到你一个人在这儿 有点儿...
I'm guessing you probably feel weird or awkward.
我猜你可能会觉得不自在或者尴尬
Somewhat, I guess.
我想可能有点吧
Don't. Seriously, don't.
别这样 说真的 不用
The people here put themselves to sleep in the fetal position
这儿的人睡觉都像婴儿似的把自己蜷成一团
making cooing noises.
嘴里还咕咕咕的
It's freaky, you know.
挺吓人的 你知道嘛
- I'm Anya. - Lena.
- 我是安雅 - 莉娜
- Nice to meet you. - You, too.
- 幸会 - 我也是
Um, why don't you come and meet my crew?
呃 过来见见我的这帮朋友吧?
Come make friends. Come on.
来交朋友 来吧
Ladies, meet Lena.
女士们 见过莉娜
- Hi nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
- 你好 幸会 - 幸会
Yeah, that's Cassie Sheppard, and Josie Radek.
那是卡斯·谢泼德和乔希·拉德克
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Hi.
- 嗨 很高兴见到你 - 嗨
Do you want to have a seat?
来坐下说话吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
- So, first day at the Southern Reach. - Yes.
- 第一次来南境?- 对
Ah!
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
You all been here long time?
你们几个来了很久吗?
Um, yeah, right from the start.
呃 是的 我一开始就在这儿了
I'm a geomorphologist.
我是地貌学家
I've been testing the magnetic fields around the boundary,
我一直在检测边界周围的磁场
which is like using confetti to test a hurricane.
差不多就像是在用纸屑来检测飓风吧
Uh, and I've been here... ten months.
呃 我到这儿...十个月了
Wow, ten months.
哇 十个月了
Paramedic from Chicago.
我是芝加哥来的急救员
Tried to join an NGO, but my application got flagged,
本来想加入非政府组织的 但是我的申请表被盯上了
so Southern Reach got me.
所以就来了南境
Only two months.
才到两个月
I'm a physicist. I came straight from my Cambridge postdoc.
我是个物理学家 剑桥博士毕业直接来这儿了
She's very smart.
她很聪明
What's your story, Lena?
你的故事是什么 莉娜?
Uh, I'm from Johns Hopkins, biologist.
呃 霍普金斯大学来的 生物学家
- Oh, there you go. - Ha, biologist?
- 啊 果然 - 生物学家?
- Told you she was smart. - What?
- 告诉过你们她很聪明 - 什么?
We had a bet on your profession, and Josie had biologist, of course.
我们打了个赌 然后乔希赢了 她猜的生物学家
- I had law enforcement. - I had you as single.
- 我猜 你是执法部门的 - 我猜你单身
Jesus. Do you have to hit on everyone, like all the time?
天呐 你非要一直勾搭你遇到的所有人吗
Come on. Fuck that. Under the circumstances,
少来 去他的 在这个情况下
I think I'm allowed to roll the dice a few more times.
我觉得我可以允许自己再多掷几次色子
Under what circumstances?
什么情况?
Well, yeah, um, crazy as it seems...
好吧 听起来很疯狂...
Crazy as it is.
真的很疯狂
...we are headed that way.
...我们要朝那个方向前进
- You're going into the Shimmer? - Six days and counting.
- 你们要进入光界?- 六天 倒计时
- You three? - Four.
- 就你们三个?- 四个
Ventress.
文崔斯也去
- Dr. Ventress? - Mmm. Team leader.
- 文崔斯博士?- 嗯 她是队长
- All women. - Scientists.
- 全是女性 - 全是科学家
The previous teams have been largely military, so, yeah.
上一支队伍大部分都是军人 所以 是啊
What do you think happened to them?
你觉得他们遭遇了什么?
Well, there are two theories of what went wrong in the Shimmer.
嗯 关于在光界里的惨剧有两个推测
One, something kills them.
一 有什么东西把他们杀了
Two, they go crazy and kill each other.
二 就是他们疯了 然后自相残杀
There was one military guy who made it out.
有一名军人逃了出来
Yeah. A sergeant.
是的 一名中士
Yeah, but you heard about the state that he was in.
但是你们也听说他进来时的情况了
Kane...
凯恩...
I know why you went in.
我知道你为什么进去了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
And I know what I have to do.
我也知道我必须要做什么
So you didn't tell them about your connection to Sergeant Kane?
所以你没有告诉他们 你和凯恩中士的关系
I thought it would complicate things.
我觉得这样做会让事情变得复杂
What?
哪方面?
What would it complicate?
什么会变得复杂?
Why are you going into the Shimmer?
你为什么要进光界
The mission statement is to reach the supposed source of the Shimmer,
这次任务的目标是要找到光界的或许可能有的源头
the lighthouse, enter and acquire data, and return.
灯塔 进去获得数据 然后返回
But I don't think that that's your mission statement.
但是我不认为这是你的任务目标
No.
不是
I've been watching the phenomenon for a while now.
我观察这个现象已有一段时日了
I profile the volunteers.
我给这些志愿者做心理评估
I pick the teams.
我挑选团队
They enter, I watch.
他们进去 我看着
I watch it grow closer.
我看着它一步步向我们扩张
There's only so long one can do that.
无论是谁都坚持不了更久了
But you need to know what's inside?
但你需要知道里面是什么?
Yes, I do.
是的 没错
So do I.
而我也需要
So that's the complication.
所以那就是复杂的地方
You want to come with us.
你想和我们一起去
I can't do anything for him here.
我在这儿不能为他做任何事
Soldier- scientist.
军人科学家
You can fight.
你可以战斗
You can learn.
你可以学习
You can save him.
你还可以拯救他
You requested to join the mission.
你要求加入任务
You knew all other missions had failed
你知道之前的所有任务都失败了
and the only survivor was barely surviving.
也知道唯一的幸存者也只是奄奄一息
That was a brave choice.
那是一个勇敢的选择
I owed him.
我欠他的
I'm only trying to understand what drove you.
我只是想要明白你背后的动机
I owed him.
我欠他的
so I went in.
所以我进去了
光 界
And then we get some real meals.
然后我们吃些真正的餐点
Spaghetti.
通心粉
Here's Radek's vegetable crackers.
这是拉德克的蔬菜饼干
Wow, cornbread. That's not so bad.
哇 玉米面包 还不错嘛
Oh, you're finally awake.
噢 你终于醒了
You gotta give me a second. I'm a little disoriented.
你让我缓缓 我有点晕头转向
Join the club.
大家都这样
You don't remember setting up camp, do you?
你不记得扎营了 是不是?
█████████████
I don't remember anything...after we reached the tree line.
我们到达林木线后的一切 我都记不起来了
林木线:指分隔植物因气候、环境等因素而能否生长的界线
None of us do.
我们也一样
And we did a food inventory.
我们清点了一下食物
From the depletion, we've been out here for,
从这个消耗来看 我们在这儿待了
at least three or four days.
至少有三四天
That's not possible.
这不可能
That's what I said.
我也觉得不可能
Guys, I've been checking my comms and nav equipment.
各位 我检查了一下我的通讯和导航设备
They boot up fine, no problem with the electronics,
它们都能正常启动 电子系统也没有问题
and the camera is working,
摄像头也能正常工作
but anything that sends a signal out of the Shimmer... is down.
但是任何可以把信号送出光界的东西...都坏了
Even though we've probably got about 20 satellites above us right now,
虽然现在我们的头顶上可能有大约20颗卫星
and... check this out.
然后... 看看我发现了什么
So we've got no compass, no comms, no coordinates...
我们没有指南针 没有通信 没有坐标...
and no landmarks.
也没有地形标记
Well, we know we're in the state park.
但是 我们知道我们是在州立公园里
We head south, we hit the ocean,
朝南走 就能到达海岸
then we can just follow the shoreline until we hit the perimeter wall. Right?
然后我们只要沿着海岸线就能到达光的边界墙 对吧?
- How do we know what's south? - Come on, Josie, you know this.
- 我们怎么能知道哪边是南?- 乔西 你应该知道的
Hour hand at the sun.
时针对准太阳
Split the difference between the hour hand and 12, south.
时针和12的中间点就是 南
Good.
很好
We're oriented.
我们找到方向了
We weren't really expecting the comms equipment to work, were we?
反正我们一直也没期待通信设备在这里能用 对吧?
There's been three years of expeditions,
三年时间派送各种考察队
and three years of radio silence.
然而3年时间没有收到任何无线电波
Let's pack up and get moving.
收拾行李 上路
We've already lost a lot of the day.
今天我们已经失去了太多的时间
Oh, I'm gonna check this out. Get us out of this damn swamp.
我去查看下 让我们离开这片该死的沼泽
All right.
好的
Let's check out the hut.
我们查看下小屋
Looks like someone's about to have a wedding.
看起来像有人要在这举行婚礼
These are very strange.
这些好奇怪
Why?
为什么?
Well, they're all so different.
它们都太不同了
To look at them, you wouldn't say that they're the same species.
看看它们 从样子上看你肯定不会认为他们是同一品种
But they're growing from the same branch structure...
但是它们是从相同的植物杆茎上冒出来的...
so it has to be the same species.
所以它们必须是同一品种
It's the same plant.
是同一植物
It's like they're stuck in a continuous mutation.
好像它们被定格在持续的突变中
A pathology?
病变?
Yeah, well...
是的 嗯...
you'd sure as hell call it a pathology if you saw this in a human.
如果发生在人身上就肯定是病变 植物不确定
Jackpot.
中奖了
Sheppard!
谢泼德!
Mode of transportation.
有交通工具啦
Anything interesting in there?
里面有什么有趣的东西吗?
No. It's been long abandoned, maybe even before...
没有 被废弃很久了 也许甚至早在...
Radek?
拉德克?
Radek!
拉德克!
- Radek!
拉德克!
It's got my bag!
它抓住了我的背包!
Radek!
拉德克!
Something's got my bag!
有东西抓住了我的背包!
Oh, no!
啊 不!
It's got my bag!
它抓住了我的背包!
- Help me with her! - What's going on?
- 过来帮我拉住她!- 怎么啦?
Hey, grab my shoulder!
拽住我的肩膀!
Get her. Come on.
拉她 快
I got her.
我稳住她了
Okay? You got her?
好了吗?你确定吗?
I got her. Okay.
我稳住她了 好了
You're good, you're good.
没事了 没事了
It's okay.
好了
Let's sit you down. Help me with her bag.
你先坐下 把她的背包解下来
Okay, just breathe.
好了 深呼吸
It's okay. You're just fine.
好了 你没事了
- What the hell happened? - Something in the water.
- 发生什么事了?- 水里面有东西
Get up, get up. Go.
站起来 站起来 快走
Oh, shit! Get back.
见鬼! 到后面去
Sheppard! Sheppard, watch out!
谢泼德!谢泼德 小心!
Holy fuck!
天杀的
Whoa.
哇噢
It's exactly the same as the flowers.
这只鳄鱼和那些花的情况完全一样
Look at the teeth.
看它的牙齿
Concentric rows.
长成了同心的一排排
Something here is making giant waves in the gene pool.
这儿有什么东西使它的基因池波涛汹涌
Sharks have teeth like that, don't they?
鲨鱼的牙齿就是像这样的 不是吗?
Do you think it's a crossbreed?
你认为这是个杂交产物吗?
You can't crossbreed between different species.
不同的物种之间是无法杂交的
Lena, this is getting heavy.
莉娜 这变得越来越重了
The mutations were subtle at first.
一开始 我们看到的基因突变现象还很低调
More extreme as we grew closer to the lighthouse.
而当我们越接近灯塔时 它们就变得愈加极端了
Corruptions of form.
变体的方式
Duplicates of form.
重复的方式
Duplicates?
重复?
Echoes.
被复制了
Is it possible these were hallucinations?
有没有可能那些都是幻觉?
I wondered that myself.
我自己也这么想过
But they were shared among all of us.
但我们每个人都看到同样的东西
It was dreamlike.
那就像一个梦境
Nightmarish.
噩梦的梦境
Not always.
也不全是
Sometimes it was beautiful.
它有时候很美
Ow.
You hurt?
你受伤了?
It's just a bruise.
一块淤青而已
Must have gotten that from the gator.
肯定是鳄鱼弄的
Yeah.
没错
So, where'd you learn to shoot?
那么 你的枪法在哪儿学的
I was in the military before I was an academic.
搞学术之前 我在军队服役
Marines?
海军陆战队?
Army. Seven years.
陆军 呆了七年
Feels like a lifetime ago now.
感觉那都是上辈子的事了
Yeah.
没错
All other lives feel like a lifetime ago.
所有的过往现在都像是前世的事儿了
We were kids, I was married.
我们还是孩子的时候 或是我结婚的时候
Which do you carry around your neck? A husband or a child?
你项链上着谁?你的丈夫 还是你的孩子
Husband.
丈夫
He was in the army, too. That's...
他以前也在军队 那就是...
That's how we met.
那就是我们相遇的地方
"Was" in the army? He quit?
“以前”?他退役了?
KIA:美式军事用语killed in action的缩写
█████████████
KIA.
阵亡了
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个我很难过
Guess there had to be something.
我猜到了你一定有事
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Volunteering for... this.
志愿参加... 这种行动
It's not exactly something you do if your life is in... perfect harmony.
可不是某些...人生幸福美满的人会做的事
We're all damaged goods here.
我们都是一些有遗憾的人
Anya is sober...
安雅现在戒酒了...
therefore an addict.
之前是个酒鬼
Josie wears long sleeves
乔希穿着长袖
'cause she doesn't want you to see the scars on her forearms.
因为她不想让人看到她前臂上的疤痕
She's tried to kill herself?
她自杀过?
No, I think the opposite, trying to feel alive.
不 我想正好相反 她想体会活着的感觉
Ventress?
文崔斯呢?
Yeah. As far as anyone knows...
她呀 我们知道的情况是...
no friends, no family, no partner, no children.
没有朋友 没有家人 没有恋人 没有孩子
No concession in her at all.
她半点牵挂都没有
You?
你呢
I also lost someone.
我也失去了某个人
Not a husband, though, um...
不是老公 尽管 额...
A daughter. Leukemia.
是我女儿 白血病
God, I'm sorry.
天啊 我很抱歉
In a way, it's two bereavements.
某种程度上说 我体验了丧亲之痛两次
My... beautiful girl...
一个是 我...美丽的女儿...
and the person I once was.
另一个就是曾经的我
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿!
We got something here.
这儿有发现
This used to be the headquarters of the Southern Reach.
在被光界吞噬之前
Before the Shimmer swallowed it.
这曾是南境的总部
More mutations.
越来越多的基因突变
They're everywhere.
到处都是
Malignant.
是恶性突变
Like tumors.
就像肿瘤一样
Is that the old mess hall?
那是以前的餐厅吗?
Yeah.
没错
Let's billet there. Come on.
我们在那儿驻扎吧 走
There's beds and bags. You think people are here?
这儿有床和背包 你觉得这儿有人住吗?
Were here.
曾经有
Yeah, I'm gonna go with the past tense.
对 应该是曾经
Damn.
见鬼
Oh.
Oh, shit.
哦 不错啊
This shit is heavy. Can't carry this.
这玩意儿挺重 我们不能拿着它走
Lena, what you got going on?
莉娜 你发现了什么?
Guys, check this out.
姐妹们 过来看看这个
"Peyton, Mayer...
“佩顿 梅耶...
Kane, Shelley."
凯恩 谢利"
Those were the soldiers on the last expedition.
这些都是上一个考察队士兵的名字
Looks like they were using this room as their base of operations.
看来他们把这个房间作为行动基地了
Why are some of the names crossed out?
为什么一些名字被划掉了?
Let's not jump to conclusions.
咱们别过早下定论
- I don't know, maybe we should. - Yeah.
- 我不同意 也许我们应该多想想 - 是的
- This is a plan view of the base, right? - Yep.
- 这是基地的平面图 对吧?- 对
This is the mess hall.
这是餐厅
- Building we're in? - Yep.
- 这里么?- 没错
I think that the times by the names are a guard rota, so...
我觉得这些时间和名字是放哨轮值表 所以...
if they were guarding the perimeter, we should too.
如果他们设了警戒 我们最好也这么做
- Copy that. - Yep.
- 收到 - 是
This might be able to tell us something.
这个可能能给我们些信息
"For those that follow."
“给后来者”
I believe that means us.
我相信指的是我们
Memory card.
存储卡
I should be able to play this.
我应该能播放这个
It's working.
好了
All right?
好了吗?
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好的 - 好的
Okay.
好的
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 好了 好了 好了
- Okay. - Yeah?
- 还好吗?- 嗯
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Shit.
见鬼
What is he doing?
他在干嘛?
Stop. Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
停下 停下 停 停 停
Hold him. Hold him down.
按住他 把他按住
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦 好的 好的
There. There.
就是这个 就是这个
Okay, so we know what happened to the last group. They went insane.
好的 这下我们知道上一队人遭遇了什么 他们疯了
- Was something alive inside that man. - No.
- 那人体内有些什么活物 - 不是的
- That was a trick of the light. - What?
- 那是光造成的错觉 - 什么?
I've been a paramedic for 10 years.
我当了十年的急救人员
I've scraped people off the road.
我在路边给人收过尸
You see some weird shit. That was a trick of the light.
你们看到一些奇怪的狗屎 那只是光造成的错觉
- His insides were moving. - No, it was shock. Radek
- 他的体内有东西在动 - 不 那是身体惊厥反应 拉德克
- That was a shock response. - Watch it again.
- 才不是惊厥反应 - 再看一遍
No, I'm not gonna watch it again!
不 我他妈的不想再看一遍!
That was not intestines.
那不是肠子
- It was like a worm or... - Okay, then you watch it, Sheppard!
- 像一条寄生虫 或是... - 好 那么你看吧 谢泼德!
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
- Where'd she go? - Just ahead.
- 她去哪儿了?- 就在前面
What is it?
这是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
- I don't want to stay here tonight. - We don't have a choice.
- 我今晚不想待在这儿 - 我们没有选择
- Please. - Come on.
- 求你们了 - 快来
It's too late in the day for us to move on.
今天天色已晚 我们不能再往前走了
Come on, let's go outside.
来吧 我们到外面去
Oh, that's nice of you.
你真好
Why aren't you here?
你怎么起来了?
I gotta leave a day early.
我要提前一天走
What?
什么?
Wait, today?
等等 今天吗?
- Right now. - Oh, shit.
- 现在 - 哦 见鬼
But we had a whole day planned.
但我们一整天都计划好了
- We were gonna drive to the country... - No, we can't.
- 我们要开车去乡下... - 不 我们去不了了
- We can't. - Can you at least...?
- 我们去不了了 - 你能不能至少...
Now means right now.
"现在"的意思就是立刻要走了吗?
Yeah.
是的
What is it?
怎么了?
I do...
我真的...
love you...
爱你...
Lena.
莉娜
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey.
The mystery unraveling?
解开谜团了吗?
Something's unraveling.
有些东西真的在渐渐明朗
I think you're doing okay.
我觉得你做得很棒
It's good Josie's getting some rest.
乔希能好好休息一下 真好
Yeah.
是啊
With the help of a little sedative.
一点镇静剂帮上忙了
How about you? Get some sleep?
怎么样?睡着了吗?
Some.
睡着了一会儿
I'm at least as freaked as Josie.
我的惊骇程度不比乔希少
I'm just hiding it better.
只是我隐藏得好一点
I should check on Ventress.
我去看看文崔斯
Yep.
What're you doing up? Not supposed to relieve me until 3:00.
你起来干嘛?你应该到三点才来接替我的
I'm done sleeping for the night.
我今晚睡够了
Okay.
好吧
Come look at this.
过来看看这个
Okay, this is where we are...
我们现在在这里...
and that's the lighthouse.
那是灯塔
Southwest is Ville Perdu.
西南方向是失落之城
It's a small community we evacuated two years ago.
那是个小社区 我们两年前从那儿撤离的
I think we should head there tomorrow,
我认为我们明天应该往那儿走
and then head out for the coast the following morning.
后天再向着海岸走
Good.
很好
You okay?
你还好吗?
I was gonna say, when...
我想说...什么时候。。。
you didn't tell the team about your connection to Kane,
你没有告诉队友 你和凯恩的关系
I wasn't sure if that was a good idea.
我之前不确定那是不是一个好主意
But after seeing that footage...
但是看完那个视频以后...
yeah.
I'm not sure how they would have reacted to you.
我不确定他们会对你做出什么反应
Why did my husband volunteer for a suicide mission?
为什么我丈夫会志愿参加一个自杀性的任务?
Is that what you think we're doing?
你认为那是我们在做的事情吗?
- Committing suicide? - You must have profiled him,
- 自杀?- 你肯定分析过他
you must have assessed him.
对他进行过心理评估
He must have said something.
他肯定说过些什么
So you're asking me as a psychologist.
所以你是在问作为心理学家的我
Yeah.
是的
Then, as a psychologist...
那么作为心理学家...
I'd say you're confusing suicide with self- destruction.
我觉得你混淆了自杀和自我毁灭
Almost none of us commit suicide...
我们大部分的人都不会去自杀....
and almost all of us self- destruct.
然而大部分的我们却会自毁
In some way, in some part of our lives.
某种程度上 它表现在我们生活中的某些部分
We drink, or we smoke.
我们喝酒 或者抽烟
We destabilize the good job.
我们搞砸了一份好的工作
Or the happy marriage.
或者幸福的婚姻
These aren't decisions, they're...
这些并不是我们决定要做的 它们而是...
They're impulses.
一种冲动
In fact, you're probably better equipped to explain this than I am.
实际上 你可能比我更有资格来解释这件事
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
You're a biologist.
你是一个生物学家
Isn't self- destruction coded into us?
自我毁灭难道不是已经被编程在我们身体里了么?
Programmed into each cell?
被编程为每个细胞的代码?
What was that?
那是什么?
Don't know.
不知道
Josie, wake up.
乔希 快醒醒
Wake up, Josie, come on. Wake up. Something's happening.
醒醒 乔希 快 醒醒 有情况
- Do you see anything? - No.
- 你有看见什么么?- 没有
- What happened? - I heard a noise.
- 发生什么事了?- 我听到了响声
- Oh. - What?
- 啊 - 怎么了?
Something's come through the fence.
有什么东西穿过了栅栏
- Through the fence? - It's ripped open like a fucking zipper.
- 穿过栅栏? - 栅栏像拉链一样被扯开了
- I Can't see anything. - Yeah, neither can I.
- 我什么都没看见 - 对 我也是
- Sheppard! - Oh my god.
- 谢泼德!- 噢天哪
Sheppard!
谢泼德!
Fuck!
该死!
- What's going on? - What happened?
- 怎么了?- 发生什么事了?
Sheppard was next to me. Something took her.
谢泼德刚在我旁边 有东西把她拉走了
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!
噢 该死!噢 操!
- Sheppard! - Oh, shit!
- 谢泼德!- 噢 糟糕!
Help! Help me!
救命!救我!
Shepp... Sheppard!
谢帕...谢泼德!
Sheppard!
谢泼德!
Sheppard!
谢泼德!
We have to go back.
我们必须回去
- We have to go back now. - She's right.
- 我们必须现在就回去 - 她说得对
Right? In what sense?
对?哪里对了?
We've been attacked twice.
我们已经被袭击了两次
We lost one of our own.
我们失去了我们中的一员
We have evidence the previous team went nuts and chopped each other up.
我们有证据 上个队伍里的人疯了然后互相大卸八块
I really don't know how much more right she has to be.
我真不知道 你还要她拿出更多的例证么
We haven't reached the lighthouse.
我们还没有到达灯塔
We still don't understand the cause or the nature of the Shimmer.
我们还没有弄清楚“光界”产生的原因和性质
We have data, observations, photographs. She has hella footage.
我们有数据 观测情况 照片 她还有那么骇人的视频
All of which makes the phenomenon less explicable, not more.
所有这些令这里的现象更破朔迷离了 而不是更清晰了
I'm gonna get to the lighthouse,
我一定要去灯塔
and I'm fine going on my own.
就只有我一个人也要去
You just need to decide...whether you're coming with me or not.
你只需要决定 到底要不要跟我来
It's like she hasn't noticed that Sheppard is dead.
她好像根本没意识到谢泼德已经死了
She's crazy.
她是个疯子
She's a crazy old bitch.
她这个疯狂的老母狗
You know, and thanks for the fucking backup, Lena.
还有你 谢谢你刚刚的声援! 莉娜
- I didn't realize there were sides. - Yeah.
- 我刚刚根本没意识到还要站边 - 是啊
Yeah, there are sides.
是的 已经是两边了
Okay, then I agree with you. We should go back.
好吧 我同意你的想法 我们应该回去
Good. Okay, great. There we go. Okay?
好 太好了 那就得了
- So the three of us can... - Hold on a minute.
- 那我们三个就能... - 等一下
We should go back, yes.
我们应该回去没错
But it took us, what, six days to get here?
但是来到这里 花费了我们六天的时间
And the coast is two days away.
这里离海岸只有两天的行程了
And as Sheppard said...
就像谢泼德说的...
when we get to the coast, we can just,
等我们到了海岸 我们就能
follow it until we hit the perimeter wall.
沿着海岸走 到达光墙了
You're saying we get out by going deeper?
你的意思是我们为了能出去还要继续深入
- Yeah, if you like, yeah. - "Like"?
- 是的 如果你想的话 - “想”?
No, I don't fucking "like."
我他妈才不“想”呢!
This isn't some bullshit tactic to get us to the lighthouse, is it?
这不是什么骗我们去灯塔的花招吧?
This is not about the lighthouse, okay?
这和灯塔没关系 好吗?
I believe that the coast is the best route out.
我相信海岸是最佳的撤退路线
Okay?
好吗
You lied to them.
你对他们撒谎了
I didn't know what going back meant.
我不知道往回走意味着什么
Why it would be safer than going forward.
为什么往回走就会比向前走更安全呢
You didn't know, but you made a decision to continue as if you did.
你并不确定 但是你装作确定并做出了继续前进的决定
Ventress made the decision.
文崔斯做的决定
Ventress had cancer. She was never coming back.
文崔斯得了癌症 她根本就没打算回来
You knew she was sick.
你知道她生病了
I had guessed.
我猜到了
And you wanted to continue.
但你还是想继续
Yes. I did.
是的 我想
She could still be alive.
她可能还活着
It's highly doubtful.
我很怀疑
We need to know.
我们需要搞清楚
Go.
去吧
Fine.
好啊
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
I'll go alone.
我自己去
Did you find her?
你找到她没有
Yeah.
找到了
She's dead.
她死了
You okay?
你还好吗?
Fine. Just... leave me the fuck alone.
没事 你他妈的离我远点
We'll camp here tonight.
我们今晚在这里扎营
It's another two hours' walk up the coast.
从这里到海岸还要两个小时
They've grown this way.
它们自己长成这样的
That doesn't make any sense.
根本说不通
I think it does.
我觉得可以说通
At first I thought the radio waves were blocked by the Shimmer,
一开始我以为无线电波被光界封锁了
and that's why no one inside could communicate with base or GPS,
这就是为什么里面的人无法和基地联络 或者使用导航
but the light waves aren't blocked, they're refracted, and...
但是光波没有被阻挡 他们被折射了 然后...
...it's the same with the radios.
无线电波也一样
The signals aren't gone.
信号没有消失
They're scrambled.
他们被打乱排序了
That leaf in your hand...
你手上的那片叶子
Do you know what you'd get if you sequenced it?
你知道如果对它进行测序会有什么发现吗?
- What? - Human Hox genes.
- 什么?-人类同源异形基因
Hox? What is...What's Hox mean?
同源异形 那是什么意思?
They're the genes that define the body plan, the physical structure.
它们是控制生物形态和身体结构的基因
And the plants have human body plan.
这些植物拥有人类的控制身体形态的蓝图
Arms attached to shoulders. Legs to hips.
手臂连着肩膀 腿连着臀部
It's literally not possible.
这根本不可能
It's literally what's happening.
现在就在真正的发生着啊
The Shimmer is a prism, but it refracts everything.
光界是一个棱镜 它在折射一切
Not just light and radio waves.
不只是光和无线电波
Animal DNA, plant DNA...
还有动植物的基因
all DNA.
全部的基因
What do you mean, "all DNA"?
你说“全部基因” 是什么意思
She's talking about our DNA.
她说的是我们的基因
She's talking about us.
她说的是我们
All right... I guess this is a bedroom.
好 我想这里是卧室
Let's secure doors and windows.
让我们关紧门窗
This was a mistake.
这是错的
Okay.
好吧
You spend more time away from your husband than with him.
你和你丈夫很少在一起
You can't talk to him about work, and he won't talk to you about his.
你不能和他谈工作 他也不会在你面前戳穿你
And there is a clear physical and intellectual connection between us.
你我之间有强烈的身体上和智慧上的共鸣
Have I covered the bases?
我难道没有说到问题的根源吗?
- You forgot to mention your wife. - I love my wife.
- 你忘了提你的妻子 - 我爱我的妻子
She's blameless in this.
这件事上她没任何错
Come on, Lena.
告诉我 莉娜
What's really going on here?
现在到底怎么了?
You think that something may have happened to him?
你觉得他可能出了什么事?
Or you think he knows.
或者你觉得他知道了
That's it, isn't it?
是不是这样?
You think somehow he's found out about our affair.
你觉得他通过什么方法发现我们的私情了
Has he found out?
他知道了吗?
Yes.
是的
You should go.
你应该走了
- No, Lena, I... - Dan.
- 不 莉娜 我... - 丹
I'm not interested in talking...or in anything you have to say.
我不想说话 也不想听你要说的话了
Just get dressed and get out.
穿好衣服 出去
You know, it's not me you hate, it's yourself.
你恨的不是我 是你自己
No, Dan, it's you, too.
不 丹 我也恨你
It's never gonna happen again.
我们结束了
You lying bitch!
你这个骗人的贱货!
- What's going on? - No.
- 怎么了?- 不要
You don't get to ask that fucking question. You answer it!
没到你他妈的发问 你给我回答!
Brother.
哥哥
Boyfriend.
男朋友
Husband.
丈夫
Husband.
丈夫
Why didn't you tell us?
为什么不告诉我们?
You knew.
你是知道的
Obviously.
很显然
Did you know?
你是知道的吗?
Okay.
好吧
So there are two theories of what went wrong in the Shimmer.
关于在光界里的惨剧有两个推测
One is that something in here killed them.
一 那里的什么东西杀死了他们
Two... is that they went crazy and they killed each other.
二 他们疯了 自相残杀
Josie nearly got killed by an alligator,
乔希差点被鳄鱼杀死
and Cass did get killed by a bear.
小凯被一头熊杀了
So, yes, theory one, it fits.
所以 第一种猜测 符合
But...
但是...
I didn't actually see a bear.
事实上我没看到熊
And neither did Josie.
乔希也没有
The only people who saw were Lena and Ventress.
只有莉娜和文崔斯看到了
So nothing's confirmed. Everything's on their word.
所以什么都没被证实 都是她们的一面之词
Everything's on Lena's word.
一切都是莉娜的一面之词
And what we know now...
我们现在知道的是
what we know,
我们知道的是
is that Lena... is a liar.
莉娜...她是个骗子
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的住口!
Lena... you're a liar.
莉娜...你是个骗子
Did you kill Cass?
卡斯是你杀的吗?
Did you lose your shit?
你是不是精神神错乱了?
Or do you think I've lost my shit and we're gonna fuck each other up?
还是你觉得我精神错乱然后我们弄死对方?
That's theory two.
这是第二种推测
Oh, God.
天哪
When I look at my hands...
当我看着我的手...
and my fingerprints...
和我的指纹
I can see them moving.
我可以看到它们在动
I can't.
我不能
If I let you go,
如果我松开你们
and you tie me to a chair and cut me open...
你们就会把我绑在椅子上 然后给我开膛...
are my insides gonna move like my fingerprints?
我体内的东西也会像我的指纹那样的动吗?
But... I'm not the one tied to a chair.
但是...被绑在椅子上的不是我
You are.
是你们
Help me!
救我!
Help me!
救我!
Help me!
救我!
Oh, Cass?
哦 卡斯?
You said she was dead.
你说她已经死了
Cass! Cass, I'm coming!
卡斯!卡斯!我来了!
Cass, is that you
卡斯!是你吗?
Help me! Help me!
救我!救我!
Help!
救我!
Don't react.
别做出反应
Mmm.
Me!
我!
Help!
救命!
Me!
我!
No! No!
不要!不要!
No!
不!
Me!
我!
Help... me...
救..我..
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
- I'm leaving. - Now?
- 我要走了 - 现在?
- It's not even light yet. - I don't have time to wait.
- 天还没亮呢 - 我没时间再等了
We are disintegrating.
我们在崩溃
Our bodies as fast as our minds. Can't you feel it?
我们的身体和精神一样迅速的崩溃着 你感觉不到吗?
It's like the onset of dementia.
就好像... 老年痴呆一样的症状
If I don't reach the lighthouse soon...
如果我不能尽快的赶到灯塔...
the person that started this journey won't be the person that ends it.
开始这段旅程的人将不能终结它
I want to be the one that ends it.
我想做终结这一切的那个人
We should go, Josie.
我们该走了 乔希
How long was your husband in the Shimmer?
你丈夫在光界里待了多久?
It's hard to say exactly.
这很难说的精确
Theoretically, as long as a year.
从理论上讲 差不多一年吧
That's a long time to be inside and remain intact.
在这里面那么久时间 竟然还能毫发无损
I'm not so sure he was intact.
你能叫那毫发无损?
I'm right...
我是对的吧...
- about the refractions... aren't I? - Yeah.
- 关于折射的理论...?- 是的
I checked my blood last night.
昨晚我检查了我的血液
It's... in me.
它...到我体内了
It will be in all of us.
它终将在我们所有人体内
It was so strange hearing...
这种感觉很奇怪...昨晚当我听到
Sheppard's voice in the mouth of that creature last night.
谢泼德的声音从那个怪物的嘴里传出来
I think as she was dying, part of her mind became...
我想是在她临死的时候 她的一部分意识成为了...
part of the creature that was killing her.
那个杀死她的生物的一部分
Imagine dying frightened and in pain,
想象下那么害怕和疼痛的死去
and having that as the only part of you which survives.
然后那样疼痛和害怕的意识却成为了你唯一幸存下来的部分
I wouldn't like that at all.
我绝不要那样
Ventress wants to face it.
文崔斯想面对它
You want to fight it.
你想打败它
But I don't think I want either of those things.
但是这两者我都不想要
Josie.
乔希
Josie!
乔希!
One by one, all gone, except you.
一个接一个 全走了 只有你还在
How do you explain that?
你要怎么解释呢?
Is it something I need to explain?
那是什么我需要解释的东西吗?
Yes, you do.
是的 你要解释
I had to come back.
我必须要回来
I'm not sure any of them did.
我不确定她们任何一个人想回来
♪ Stand by the stairway ♪
站在阶梯旁
灯 塔
♪ You'll see something certain to tell you ♪
你会看到 一切困惑
█████████████
书名《永生的海拉》:揭开人体实验的黑暗过去 探讨医学伦理以及身体组织所有权的法律问题
♪ Confusion has its cost ♪
都有它的代价
♪ Love isn't lying ♪
爱情没有欺骗你
Hey.
♪ It's loose in a lady who lingers ♪
它正在一位女孩的身体里恣意流淌
Hey.
♪ Saying she is lost ♪
说自己迷失了方向
I thought I was a man.
我以前认为我是一个男人
I had a life.
我有自己的人生
People called me Kane.
人们管我叫凯恩
And now I'm not so sure.
但是现在我已经不确定了
If I wasn't Kane, what was I?
如果我不是凯恩 我又是谁?
Was I you
我是你吗?
Were you me?
你是我?
My flesh moves...
我身上的肉会动...
like liquid.
就像水一样
My mind is...
我的意识...
just cut loose.
脱离了肉体
I can't bear it.
我已经无法忍受了
I can't bear it.
我已经无法忍受了
I can't bear it.
我已经无法忍受了
You ever seen a phosphorus grenade go off?
你见过闪光弹爆炸吗?
They're kind of bright.
它们有些亮
Shield your eyes.
罩住你的双眼
If you ever get out of here, you find Lena.
如果你能从这里出去 你去找莉娜
I will.
我会的
No.
Five, four, three, two... 5 4 3 2...
No.
不要
No, no, no. No.
不 不 不不
Oh. Oh, God. Oh, my God.
哦 天哪 天哪
No.
It's the last phase.
这是最后一个阶段
Vanished into havoc.
在大混乱中消失
Unfathomable mind...
高深莫测的意识...
...and now beacon.
现在点亮灯塔
Now sea.
现在海洋
Dr. Ventress?
文崔斯博士
Lena.
莉娜
We spoke.
我们对话过了
What was it we said?
它说什么
That I needed to know what was inside the lighthouse.
说我需要知道灯塔里面是什么
That moment's passed.
不过已经不重要了
It's inside me now.
现在它在我里面
What's... inside you?
什么... 在你里面?
It's not like us.
它和我们不一样
It's unlike us.
和我们不同
I don't know what it wants.
我不知道它想要什么
Or if it wants.
或者甚至它根本没想要什么
But it will grow...
但是它会变得更大...
until it encompasses everything.
直到它包含了一切
Our bodies and our minds
我们的身体和意识
will be fragmented into their smallest parts until...
会被揉碎到它们最小的部分里...
not one part remains.
直到一点也不剩
Annihilation.
湮灭
No, no, no. No!
不 不!
So it was alien.
所以罪魁祸首是外星生物
Can you describe its form?
你能描述一下它的外形吗
No.
不能
Was it carbon
是碳基生物吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What did it want?
它想要什么?
I don't think it wanted anything.
我认为它并不想要什么
But it... it attacked you.
但是它...攻击了你
It mirrored me.
它只是在学我的动作
I attacked it.
是我先攻击了它
I'm not sure it even knew I was there.
我都不确定它是否意识到我的存在
It came here for a reason.
它来这是有原因的
It was mutating our environment, it was destroying everything.
它在让我们的环境变异 差点毁灭一切
It wasn't destroying. It was changing everything.
那并不是毁灭 它是在改变所有
It was making something new.
它在创造一些新的东西
Making what?
创造什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
A team reached the lighthouse a few hours ago.
几小时前一支小队到达了灯塔
Everything is ash.
一切都化为了灰烬了
If what you encountered was once alive...
如果你之前真的遇见了活的东西...
it seems it's now dead.
它现在好像已经死了
Now will you tell me what happened to my husband?
现在你能告诉我 我丈夫怎样了吗?
When the Shimmer disappeared,
当光界消失的时候
his blood pressure stabilized and his pulse rate started to rise.
他的血压开始稳定了 心率也开始回升
A few hours later, he was not only awake,
几小时后 他不仅醒过来了
he was lucid.
他已经恢复了神志
He's still in isolation, obviously.
显然他还要被继续隔离
So am I.
和我一样
You aren't Kane...
你应该不是凯恩
are you?
对吗?
I don't think so.
我想不是
Are you Lena?
你是莉娜?
湮 灭