黑豹 Black Panther

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 斯瓦希里语 / 英语 / 科萨语 / 韩语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 瑞恩·库格勒

演员: 查德维克·博斯曼 / 露皮塔·尼永奥 / 迈克尔·B·乔丹 / 丹娜·奎里拉 / 马丁·弗瑞曼 / 丹尼尔·卡卢亚 / 利蒂希娅·赖特 / 温斯顿·杜克 / 斯特林·K·布朗 / 安吉拉·贝塞特 /


台词
BOY: Baba...
爸爸
MAN: Yes, my son.
怎么了 儿子
BOY: Tell me a story.
给我讲个故事
MAN: (CHUCKLES) Which one?
哪个故事
The story of home.
家乡的故事
Millions of years ago...
数百万年前
a meteorite made of vibranium...
一颗振金陨星
the strongest substance in the universe...
那是全宇宙最强大的物质
struck the continent of Africa...
落在了非洲大陆上
affecting the plant life around it.
它改变了附近的植物
And when the time of man came...
当人类时代到来
five tribes settled on it and called it Wakanda.
五个部落定居于此 并称之为瓦坎达
The tribes lived in constant war with each other...
几个部落总在彼此争斗
until a warrior shaman...
直到一位萨满战士
received a vision from the Panther Goddess Bast...
通过黑豹女神芭丝特看到幻象
who led him to the Heart-Shaped Herb...
并在她的指引下找到心形草
a plant that granted him
那株植物赋予了他
superhuman strength, speed and instincts.
超人的力量 速度和直觉
The warrior became king...
那名战士成为了国王
and the first Black Panther...
也是第一代黑豹
the protector of Wakanda.
瓦坎达的保护者
Four tribes agreed to live under the king's rule...
四个部落同意听从国王的统治
but the Jabari Tribe isolated themselves in the mountains.
但贾巴里部落却自己隐于山中
The Wakandans used vibranium to develop technology...
瓦坎达人用振金发展了科技
more advanced than any other nation.
先进程度超过其他任何国家
But as Wakanda thrived...
但瓦坎达兴盛时
the world around it descended further into chaos.
它周边的世界却进一步陷入混乱
To keep vibranium safe...
为了保护振金
the Wakandans vowed to hide in plain sight...
瓦坎达人决意隐藏起来
keeping the truth of their power
对外界世界隐瞒
from the outside world.
他们真实的力量
And we still hide, Baba?
我们还在隐藏吗 爸爸
Yes.
是的
BOY: Why?
为什么
奥 克 兰加 利 福 尼 亚
-Lucky shot! -That ain't lucky!
- 走运罢了 - 才不是
Whatever! Get outta here!
随便吧 走开
Check up.
看着
Pick your man up! He open.
进攻啊 他没人守
Where you at?
看哪呢
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快点的
Pass! Pass!
传球
-Got you, E. -E, hurry up!
- 给你 - 快点
Watch me get this.
瞧我的
Tim Hardaway style. That's what I call it, baby.
蒂姆·哈达威的范儿 是吧
KID: Come on.
BOY: What you got?
亮亮本事
You ain't got nothing.
你什么本事都没有
MAN: Hey, look, if we get in and out quick,
听着 如果我们快进快出
won't be no worries.
就不会有麻烦
You in the van, come in through from the west.
你开车 从西侧进来
Come around the corner.
绕过拐角
-Land right here. -Mmm-hmm.
停在这里
Me and the twins are pulling up right here.
我和双胞胎停在这里
We're leaving this car behind, okay? We come this...
把这辆车留下 我们…
Hide the straps.
把东西藏好
Yo, is it the Feds?
喂 是警察吗
No.
不是
It's these two Grace Jones-looking chicks.
俩活像超模的小妞
They're holding spears.
还握着矛
Open it.
开门
JAMES: You serious?
真的吗
They won't knock again.
他们不会再敲第二次的
Who are you?
你是谁
(IN ENGLISH) Prince N'Jobu, son of Azzuri.
尼乔布王子 阿祖里之子
Prove to me you are one of us.
向我证明你是我们的一员
My King.
国王陛下
(IN ENGLISH) Leave us.
下去
This is James. I trust him with my life. He stays...
这是詹姆斯 我敢把性命交给他 让他留下
with your permission, King T'Chaka.
希望你允许 特查卡国王
As you wish.
那如你所愿
At ease.
起身
Come, baby brother.
过来 弟弟
(IN ENGLISH) Let me see how you are holding up.
让我看看你过得好不好
You look strong.
你看上去很强壮
Glory to Bast, I am in good health.
芭丝特保佑 我很健康
How is home?
家乡如何
Not so good.
不太好
(IN XHOSA) Baby brother.
弟弟
(IN ENGLISH) There has been an attack.
我们遭遇了袭击
This man...
这个人
Ulysses Klaue...
尤利西斯·克劳
stole a quarter ton of vibranium from us...
从我们这里偷走了0.25吨的振金
and triggered a bomb at the border to escape.
为了逃跑 还在边境引爆了炸弹
Many lives were lost.
害死了很多人
He knew where we hid the vibranium...
他很清楚我们把振金藏在了哪里
and how to strike.
也知道该如何袭击
He had someone on the inside.
他有内应
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么
Because I want you to look me in the eyes...
因为我要你看着我的眼睛
and tell me why you betrayed Wakanda.
告诉我你为什么要背叛瓦坎达
I did no such thing.
我没有那么做
Tell him who you are.
告诉他你是谁
(IN ENGLISH) Zuri, son of Badu...
祖厉 巴度之子
What?
什么
James. James, you lied to me?
詹姆斯 你骗我
Leave him.
下去吧
You were Wakandan this whole time?
你本就是瓦坎达人
You betrayed Wakanda!
你背叛了瓦坎达
How could you lie to me like...
你怎么能这样骗我...
Stand down.
退下
Did you think that you were the only spy we sent here?
你以为你是唯一被派来的探子吗
Prince N'Jobu...
尼乔布王子
you will return home at once...
你要马上回国
where you will face the Council...
并面见议会
and inform them of your crimes.
向他们坦白你的罪行
Check up!
看球
Guard your man, guard your man!
守好人
Yo.
现 今
REPORTER: The tiny nation of Wakanda
小国瓦坎达
is mourning the death of its monarch, King T'Chaka.
正在哀悼他们的特查卡国王之死
The beloved ruler was one of many confirmed dead...
这位挚爱的领袖是众多死难者之一
after a terrorist attack at the United Nations a week ago.
他们皆死于一周前的联合国恐袭
The suspect has since been apprehended.
嫌犯已被逮捕
Though it remains one of the poorest countries in the world...
瓦坎达仍是全球最贫困的国家之一
fortified by mountain ranges...
山脉是它的天然壁垒
and an impenetrable rain forest. - -
热带雨林铸就了不可穿越的屏障
Wakanda does not engage in international trade or accept aid.
该国不与外界进行国际贸易 也不接受援助
The succession of the throne...
继承王位的
is expected to fall to the oldest of the king's two children...
将是国王两个孩子中的长子
Prince T'Challa.
特查拉王子
OKOYE: My Prince...
王子
coming up on them now.
我们接近他们了
山 姆 比 萨 森 林尼 日 利 亚
No need, Okoye. I can handle this alone.
不必 奥克耶 我自己来就好
Hmm.
I will get Nakia out as quickly as possible.
我会尽快救娜吉雅出来
Just don't freeze when you see her.
你看到她时可别僵住了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I never freeze.
我才不会僵住
MILITANT 1: What's going on?
怎么回事
MILITANT 2: It's the car. It lost power. It won't start.
车熄火了 还打不着
The car no start.
车打不着
MILITANT 3: What happened?
怎么回事
MILITANT 4: The engine failed.
引擎熄火了
MILITANT 1: Ours, too.
我们的也是
What is it, Captain?
怎么了 队长
-Defense positions. -(GUNS COCKING)
准备防御
Defense positions.
准备防御
MILITANT 2: Are we under attack?
我们遇袭了吗
Defense positions.
准备防御
Get around to the side.
去那边
Defense positions.
准备防御
Hey. Defense positions!
准备防御
No games.
别耍花招
What do you see?
你看到了什么
-Come in. Come in. -(SCREAMS)
回复 回复
Over there! Look back!
那边 注意
Watch out!
小心
NAKIA: T'Challa, no!
特查拉 不要
This one's just a boy.
他还是个孩子
He got kidnapped as well.
他也是被绑架来的
BLACK PANTHER: Nakia...
娜吉雅
I...
我...
-I wanted... -MILITANT 1: Hey!
-我想… -嘿
I have her! Don't move! I will shoot!
我瞄着她呢 别动 不然我开枪了
I will shoot her right now.
我会打死她的
You froze.
你僵住了
BLACK PANTHER: Ah...
Why are you here? You've ruined my mission.
你来干什么 你破坏了我的行动
My father is dead, Nakia.
我父亲死了 娜吉雅
I will be crowned king tomorrow.
我明天要加冕为王了
And I wish for you to be there.
我希望你能到场
NAKIA: Carry yourselves home now.
回家去吧
WOMAN: Thank you.
谢谢
And take the boy. Get him to his people.
带上那男孩 送他回族人那里
Thank you oh.
谢谢
You will speak nothing of this day.
你们绝不能提起今天的事
Yes.
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
OKOYE: Sister Nakia...
娜吉雅姐妹
My Prince...
王子陛下
we are home.
我们到家了
瓦 坎 达
This never gets old.
怎么看都不腻
Queen Mother...
王后
Princess...
公主
My comfort for your loss.
节哀顺变
RAMONDA: Thank you, Nakia.
谢谢 娜吉雅
It is so good to have you back with us.
很高兴你又回到了我们身边
Take her to the River Province
带她去河部落
to prepare her for the ceremony.
为仪式做准备
Yes, General.
是 将军
Did he freeze?
他僵住了吧
Like an antelope in headlights.
就像车前灯下的羚羊
Are you finished?
闹够了没
So surprised my little sister came
我妹妹居然会
to see me off before our big day.
在大日子前来看我
You wish!
想得美
I'm here for the EMP beads. I've developed an update.
我是为电磁脉冲珠来的 我做了升级
Update? No. It worked perfectly.
升级 不 这个挺好使的
How many times do I have to teach you?
我还要教你多少次
Just because something works
就算好使
doesn't mean that it cannot be improved.
也总还有改进的空间
You are teaching me? What do you know?
你教我 你知道什么啊
SHURI: More than you.
比你知道得多
I can't wait to see what kind of update you make...
我等不及看你怎么升级
to your ceremonial outfit.
你的礼服了
Shufi!
苏睿
Sorry, Mother!
抱歉 妈妈
How are you feeling today, Mama?
你今天感觉怎么样 妈妈
Proud.
骄傲
Your father and I would talk about this day all the time.
你父亲和我经常谈论这一天
He is with us...
他与我们同在
and it is your time to be king.
你该成为国王了
伦 敦英 国
大不列颠博物馆
Good morning.
早上好
How can I help you?
我能帮你什么吗
I was just checking out these artifacts.
我就是来看看这些文物
They tell me you're the expert.
他们说你是位专家
Ah. You could say that.
可以这么说
They're beautiful.
它们真美
Where's this one from?
这个是哪来的
The Bobo Ashanti tribe...
波波阿尚蒂部落
present day Ghana...
在如今的加纳
19th century.
是19世纪的
For real?
真的吗
What about this one?
那这个呢
That one's from the Edo people of Benin...
那个贝宁伊多人的文物
16th century.
16世纪的
Now, tell me about this one.
再跟我说说这个
Also from Benin, seventh century.
也是贝宁的 7世纪
(CLEARS THROAT) Fula tribe, I believe.
弗拉部落吧
Nah.
不对
I beg your pardon?
什么
It was taken by British soldiers in Benin
是贝宁的英军劫走的
but it's from Wakanda.
但它原本来自瓦坎达
And it's made out of vibranium.
而且是用振金制造的
(CHUCKLES) Don't trip.
别担心
I'mma take it off your hands for you.
我会把它带走的
These items aren't for sale.
这些文物是不出售的
How do you think your ancestors got these?
你以为你的祖先是怎么得到它们的
You think they paid a fair price?
你觉得他们是付了公道的价钱买下的吗
Or did they take it, like they took everything else?
还是他们夺走的 就像其他一切他们夺走的东西
Sir, I'm going to have to
先生 我得
(CLEARS THROAT) ask you to leave.
请你离开了
You got all this security in here
这么多的保安
watching me ever since I walked in.
从我走进来就一直盯着我
-(CLEARS THROAT) -But you ain't checking for
但你却没注意
-what you put in your body. -(GASPS)
自己喝下了什么东西
All right, mate. Let's have it.
好了 哥们 走吧
-Come on, mate. Time. -(GRUNTS)
行了 你该走了
I think she might not be feeling too good.
她好像不太舒服
Somebody get some help! Come here!
救命啊 来人啊
Call a doctor, please! Please, somebody, come help!
叫个医生 拜托 谁救救她
GUARD: Medical emergency right away in the West African Exhibit, please, right away.
急需医疗救援 前往西非展厅 速来
Look out.
小心
Step back, please. Step back. Thank you.
请退后 谢谢
Coming through over there. Medics coming through.
借过 医务人员 借过
I'm gonna take a break.
我去休息一下
MEDIC 1: Let's give the lady some space, please.
给她点空间 拜托
MEDIC 2: Step back, please, gents.
退后 先生们
Step back, please.
请退后
Hey, come here.
过来
Come here. It's okay.
过来 没事
You can go, but just don't tell anyone, all right?
你可以走 但别告诉任何人 好吗
Bro, why you ain't just shoot him right here?
哥们 你怎么不直接打死他
Because it's better to leave the crime scene more spread out.
因为让犯罪现场分散开一点会更好
Makes us look like amateurs.
让我们显得业余
监控循环
Now then, let's see if you know what you're talking about.
好了 看看你说得对不对吧
That's just a taste.
小试牛刀而已
-You're gonna be a rich boy. -You better sell that quick.
- 你要发财了 - 你最好赶紧出手
(CHUCKLES) It's already sold!
已经出手了
Whatever you try,
不管你想做什么
the Wakandans'll probably show up.
瓦坎达人会找上门来的
That'll make my day.
那最好不过了
I can kill two birds with one stone.
我可以一石二鸟
You're not telling me that's vibranium, too?
你不是说那也是振金吧
Nah, I'm just feeling it.
不 我就是挺喜欢
Onward !
前进
Onward !
前进
(IN ENGLISH) I, Zuri...
我 祖厉
son of Badu...
巴度之子
give to you...
为你们请出
Prince T'Challa...
特查拉王子
the Black Panther!
黑豹
The prince...
王子
will now have the strength of the Black Panther...
现在将被剥去
stripped away.
黑豹的力量
Praise the ancestors.
先祖保佑
Praise the ancestors.
先祖保佑
(IN ENGLISH) Victory in ritual combat...
仪式格斗的胜利
comes by yield or death.
由投降或战死决定
If any tribe wishes to put forth a warrior...
如果有哪个部落要举荐战士
I now offer...
现在
a path to the throne.
你有登上王位的机会
The Merchant Tribe will not challenge today.
商贸部落今日不挑战
The Border Tribe will not challenge today.
边境部落今日不挑战
The River Tribe will not challenge today.
河部落今日不挑战
The Mining Tribe will not challenge today.
矿部落今日不挑战
Is there any member of a royal blood...
是否有王室血脉
who wishes to challenge for the throne?
想挑战王位
This corset is really uncomfortable...
这件束身衣好不舒服
so could we all just wrap it up and go home?
我们能不能赶紧完事回家了
-Mother! -(ALL EXCLAIM)
妈妈
-Are they Jabari? -Yes.
- 那是贾巴里的人吗 - 对
M'Baku, what are you doing here?
姆巴库 你来做什么
It's challenge day.
今天是挑战日
We have watched...
我们一直
and listened from the mountains!
在山里观察 倾听
We have watched with disgust...
我们厌恶地看着
as your technological advancements
你们把科技发展
have been overseen by a child!
交给一个孩子
Who scoffs at tradition!
她还嘲笑我们的传统
And now you want to hand the nation
现在 你们又想把国家
over to this prince...
交给这位王子
who could not keep his own father safe.
他甚至不能保护自己的父亲
Mmm?
We will not have it.
我们不能允许
I said, we will not have it, oh!
我们不能允许
I, M'Baku...
我 姆巴库
leader of the Jabari...
贾巴里部落的领袖
I accept your challenge, M'Baku.
我接受你的挑战 姆巴库
Glory to Hanuman.
哈努曼保佑
-Jabari! -(JABARI MEN YELL)
贾巴里
Dora Milaje!
女子皇家护卫队
(IN XHOSA) Onward!
前进
(IN ENGLISH) Let the challenge begin!
挑战开始
Oh!
M'BAKU: Stand up!
站起来
(YELLS) Come!
来啊
-(M'BAKU LAUGHING) -WOMAN: T'Challa!
特查拉
Where is your god now?
你的神呢
-(CHEERING) -Yes!
No powers.
没有神力
No claws.
没有爪子
No special suit, oh!
没有战服
Just a boy not fit to lead!
只是个不配做领袖的小子
Show him who you are!
让他见识你的本事
I am Prince T'Challa...
我是特查拉王子
son of King T'Chaka!
特查卡国王之子
You can do this, T'Challa!
你可以的 特查拉
Yes!
Come on!
加油
Yield! Don't make me kill you.
投降 别逼我杀你
I would rather die!
我宁可死
ALL: (CHANTING) T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
You have fought with honor!
你为荣誉而战
Now yield! Your people need you.
投降吧 你的人还需要你
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
Yield, man!
投降吧
T'Challa!
特查拉
T'Challa!
特查拉
-Yes! Yes! -(ALL CHEERING)
太好了
ZURI: I now present to you...
现在有请
King T'Challa...
特查拉国王
the Black Panther.
黑豹
Zuri.
祖厉
My King.
国王陛下
Wakanda forever!
瓦坎达万岁
ALL: Wakanda forever!
瓦坎达万岁
Allow the Heart-Shaped Herb...
让心形草
to restore the powers of the Black Panther...
恢复黑豹神力
and take you to the Ancestral Plane.
并带你进入先祖之域
ZURI: T'Chaka...
特查卡
we call on you.
我们呼唤你
Come here to your son.
来见你儿子吧
Praise the ancestors.
先祖保佑
Father.
父亲
My son.
儿子
(IN ENGLISH) I'm sorry.
对不起
T'CHAKA: Stand up.
站起来
You are a king.
你是国王了
What is wrong my son?
怎么了 儿子
I am not ready.
我还没准备好
Have you not prepared
你难道不是这辈子
to be king your whole life?
都在为做国王做准备吗
Have you not trained and studied,
难道你没有一直在我身边
been by my side?
学习训练吗
(IN ENGLISH) That is not what I am talking about.
我指的不是这个
I am not ready to be without you.
我还没准备好与你分离
A man who has not prepared his children
没有让孩子准备好
for his own death...
面对他死亡的人
has failed as a father.
是个失败的父亲
Have I ever failed you?
我辜负过你吗
Never.
从没有过
Tell me how to best protect Wakanda.
告诉我怎样最能保护瓦坎达
I want to be a great king, Baba.
我想做个好国王 爸爸
Just like you.
就像您那样
You're going to struggle.
你会面临困境
So you'll need to surround yourself with people you trust.
所以你要让身边 有值得信赖的人
You're a good man with a good heart.
你是个好人 有善良的心
And it's hard for a good man to be king.
好人是很难当好国王的
Breathe.
呼吸
T'Challa, breathe.
特查拉 呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
He was there.
我见到他了
He was there. My father.
我见到他了 我父亲
Just one?
就一个
Come home, Nakia.
回家吧 娜吉雅
I'm right here.
我不回来了吗
Stay.
别再走了
I came to support you and to honor your father...
我是来支持你 并缅怀你父亲的
but I can't stay.
但我不能留下
I found my calling out there.
我在外面世界里找到了自己的使命
I've seen too many in need just to turn a blind eye.
我见到了太多贫困的人 不能再视而不见
I can't be happy here...
我在这里开心不起来
knowing that there's people out there who have nothing.
因为我知道外面世界里还有一无所有的人
What would you have Wakanda do about it?
那你希望瓦坎达做点什么
Share what we have.
分享我们的资源
We could provide aid...
我们可以提供援助
and access to technology
分享技术
and refuge to those who need it.
庇护难民
Other countries do it, we could do it better.
其他国家也这么做 我们能做得更好
We are not like these other countries, Nakia.
我们跟其他国家不一样 娜吉雅
If the world found out what we truly are...
如果世界得知了我们真正的样子
what we possess...
我们拥有什么
we could lose our way of life.
我们可能会失去现在的生活
Wakanda is strong enough to help others
瓦坎达有足够的力量帮助他人
and protect ourselves at the same time.
并同时保护自己
If you were not so stubborn, you would make a great queen.
如果你不是这么固执 本可以当个好王后
I would make a great queen because I am so stubborn.
正因为我固执 我才能当个好王后
-Ah! See, you admit it! -If that's what I wanted.
- 承认了吧 - 如果我想当王后的话
T'CHALLA: Is that him?
那是它吗
Glory to Bast, man. Is he still growing?
芭丝特保佑 它还在长吗
W'KABI: Of course.
当然
I see Nakia is back.
娜吉雅回来了
You guys going to work it out?
你们要再续前缘吗
T'Challa...
特查拉
what's wrong?
怎么了
Nakia thinks we should be doing more.
娜吉雅觉得我们该多做一点
More, like what?
怎么多做
Foreign aid, refugee programs.
援助他国 难民计划
You let the refugees in...
你放难民进来
they bring their problems with them.
他们只会带来他们的麻烦
And then Wakanda is like everywhere else.
到时瓦坎达就会像其他地方一样了
Now if you said you wanted me and my men...
如果你要我和我的人
to go out there and clean up the world,
去清扫外面的世界
then I'll be all for it.
那我愿意
But waging war on other countries has never been our way.
但我们从不会向他国宣战
You, too, huh?
你也收到了
Bast! We're in trouble.
芭丝特保佑 我们有麻烦了
My King.
国王陛下
My love.
亲爱的
You will never guess who just popped up on our radar.
你们绝对猜不到我们刚发现了谁
A misidentified Wakandan artifact...
一件未能被认出的瓦坎达文物
was stolen yesterday from a British museum.
昨日被从大不列颠博物馆盗走
We have learned Ulysses Klaue...
我们得知 尤利西斯·克劳
plans to sell the vibranium to an American buyer...
打算于将振金出售给美国买家
in South Korea...
在韩国
tomorrow night.
明晚
Klaue has escaped our pursuits for almost 30 years.
克劳已经潜逃近30年了
Not capturing him is, perhaps, my father's greatest regret.
未能逮捕他 或许是我父亲最大的遗憾
I wish to bring Klaue back here to stand trial.
我想把克劳抓回来接受审判
Wakanda does not need a warrior right now.
瓦坎达现在需要的不是一名战士
We need a king.
我们需要一名国王
My parents were killed when he attacked.
我父母在他的袭击中丧生
Not a day goes by when I do not think
我每一天都深深铭记着
about what Klaue took from us.
克劳让我们失去了什么
From me.
让我失去了什么
It's too great an opportunity to pass.
这个机会太好 不容错过
W'KABI: Take me with you.
带我一起去吧
We'll take him down together, side by side.
我们可以联手拿下他
I need you here protecting the border.
我需要你留下保护边境
Then I ask...
那我请求你
you kill him where he stands...
要么将他就地正法
or you bring him back to us.
要么把他带回来
You have my word.
我保证
I will bring him back.
我会带他回来的
We will proceed with the mission.
我们将执行这项任务
My King!
国王陛下
-Stop it. Stop it. -(CHUCKLES)
别闹了
I've already sent a car ahead to Busan for you.
我已经为你送了辆车去釜山
Who are you taking with you to Korea?
你要带谁跟你去韩国
Okoye.
奥克耶
And Nakia as well.
还有娜吉雅
You sure it's a good idea to take your ex on a mission?
你确定带你前任去执行任务是个好主意吗
Yes.
是的
We'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
Besides, you'll be on call should we need backup.
再说 如果需要支援 我们还能联系你
Yes!
太好了
I have great things to show you, Brother.
我有好东西给你看 哥哥
Here are your communication devices for Korea.
这是你要在韩国用的通讯设备
Unlimited range,
不限距连线
also equipped with audio surveillance system.
还配有音频监控系统
Check these out.
看这个
Remote access Kimoyo Beads.
遥控灵珠
Updated to interface directly with my sand table.
升级过 可以直接与我的沙台连接
T'CHALLA: Ah.
And what are these?
这又是什么
The real question is (SHOUTS) what are those?
真正的问题是 你穿的是啥玩意
Why do you have your toes out in my lab?
你怎么在我的实验室里露脚指头
What, you don't like my royal sandals?
怎么 你不喜欢我的王室拖鞋吗
I wanted to go old school for my first day.
我第一天登基 想打扮复古点
I bet the Elders loved that.
长老们肯定可喜欢了
Try them on.
穿上试试
Fully automated.
全自动
Like the old American movie Baba used to watch.
就像爸爸以前看的那些美国老电影
T'CHALLA: Mmm.
And I made them completely sound absorbent.
我还把它们做成了绝对吸音的
Interesting.
有意思
Guess what I call them.
猜猜我怎么称呼它们
Sneakers.
潜行鞋[运动鞋]
Because you...
双关了…
Never mind.
算了
If you're going to take on Klaue...
如果你要去对付克劳
you'll need the best the design group has to offer.
你会需要设计部能拿出的最好作品
Exhibit A.
A展品
T'CHALLA: My design. SHURI: Old tech.
- 我的设计 - 老技术
-Old? -Functional, but old.
- 老 - 可用 但老了
"Hey, people are shooting at me.
有人冲我开枪诶
"Wait, let me put on my helmet."
等等 我戴上头盔先
-Enough. -(CHUCKLES)
别闹了
Now, look at these.
看这个
Do you like that one?
你喜欢那个吗
Tempting.
挺诱人
But the idea is to not be noticed.
但我不想引人注意
This one.
这个
Now tell it to go on.
叫它启动
SHURI: Ooh!
The entire suit sits within the teeth of the necklace.
整套战服都在项链坠里
Strike it.
打一下
-Anywhere? -Mmm-hmm.
-随便打吗 -嗯
Not that hard, genius!
别那么用力啊 天才
You told me to strike it. You didn't say how hard.
你叫我打的 你又没说多使劲
I invite you to my lab,
我请你来我的实验室
and you just kick things around?
你就乱踢乱打吗
Well, maybe you should make it a little stronger.
或许你该把它造结实点
Hey.
Wait a minute.
等等
SHURI: The nanites absorb the kinetic energy...
纳米材料能吸收动能
and hold it in place for redistribution.
并锁定它 以待重新分配
Very nice.
不错啊
Strike it again in the same spot.
再打一下同一个地方
You're recording?
你在录像吗
For research purposes.
为了日后研究
Delete that footage.
把视频给我删了
釜山韩 国
This way.
这边走
Bast willing, this will go quickly...
希望能速战速决
and I can get this ridiculous thing off my head.
我也能拿掉脑袋上这荒唐的玩意
It looks nice. Just whip it back and forth.
挺好看的 前后甩甩
What? It's a disgrace.
什么 真丢人
(IN KOREAN) Hello Sophia.
你好 索菲娅
Good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Who are these two?
他俩是谁
My friends from Kenya.
我肯尼亚的朋友
Very deep pockets. They're good.
大金主 他们没问题的
Good for trouble...
"没问题"的麻烦精
...like you?
就像你那样吗
Thank you!
谢谢
T'CHALLA: (IN ENGLISH) Spread out.
散开
The buyer is likely already here.
买家八成已经到了
The woman outside.
外面那女人
What trouble was she referring to?
她说的"麻烦"什么意思
Ah... I got into a disagreement with some ivory traders.
我跟一些象牙贩子起了点争执
-Made a bit of a mess. -Hmm.
闹得有点大
And will there be any trouble tonight,
那今晚还会有什么麻烦吗
Ms. Kenyan Heiress?
肯尼亚女继承人小姐
Depends...
看情况了
on how quickly we finish the mission.
要看你能多快完成任务
OKOYE: (ON RADIO) Can we please focus?
我们能专心点吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Over here.
在这里
One whiskey, please.
请来杯威士忌
(IN ENGLISH) Eyes up. Americans.
注意 美国人
I count three.
我看见三个
OKOYE: Five.
五个
How could you miss Greased Lightning there behind you?
你怎么能没看到你身后那俩油亮的背头
Six.
六个
Just spotted an old friend who works for the CIA.
我看到了一位中情局的老朋友
It just got a little more complicated.
这下情况复杂了
Agent Ross.
罗斯特工
Your Highness.
陛下
You are buying from Klaue.
你是克劳的买家
What I'm doing or not doing...
不管我做什么
on behalf of the US. government
都是代表美国政府
is none of your concern.
而且与你无关
Now, whatever the hell you're up to...
不管你是想干什么
do me a favor, stay out of my way.
帮帮忙 别来妨碍我
I gave you Zemo.
我把泽莫交给了你
Didn't I keep it under wraps...
而我不是替你保守了秘密
that the king of a third world country
没让人知道一位第三世界国家的国王
runs around in a bulletproof cat suit?
穿着一身防弹猫咪战服满街跑吗
I'd say we were even.
我觉得我们扯平了
You really need to leave, now.
你真得马上走了
Klaue is leaving out that door with me.
克劳要跟我走
You've been warned.
我警告你了
CROUPIER: Three, craps.
三 双骰
Hey, you won!
你赢了
You know what?
知道吗
I think I'll just take these...
这个我就
bring them over here
暂时拿来
-and hold on for safekeeping. -ROSS: Mmm-hmm.
替他保管一下好了
Okay, heads up. The king of Wakanda is here.
注意 瓦坎达国王来了
He cannot leave with Klaue.
不能让他带走克劳
All right.
好吧
Vibranium from the attack on Sokovia
索科威亚袭击事件中的振金
links back to a person...
被查到了一个
that I'm not actually saying
我没说我要来这儿
I'm here to make a deal with...
就是为了跟他交易
but that deal will not be called off.
但这次交易不会被取消
When the dust settles,
等事情告一段落
you and me can work something out.
我们可以谈个交易
I'm not here to make a deal.
我不是来交易的
Klaue, plus eight!
克劳 带了八个人
General.
将军
In position to secure our exit.
已就位 可以守住出口
And the vibranium?
振金呢
I don't see it yet.
我还没看到
OKOYE: I thought there were no weapons allowed in here.
这里不是不许带武器吗
There's not supposed to be.
按理说是的
Somebody did not get the memo.
有人可能不知道呢
Definitely armed.
绝对有武器
Well, that is quite the entourage.
好有架势的随从
You got a mixtape coming out?
你是要发新专了吗
Oh, yeah. (CHUCKLES) Yeah, actually, there is one.
是啊 还真有
I'll send you the SoundCloud link, if you like.
如果你喜欢 我可以把链接发你
Hey, Dave, can you get the link to the tape?
戴夫 你能把音乐链接发给他吗
Please, don't make me listen to your music.
拜托 别逼我听你的曲子
I just meant you got a lot of people with you.
我就是说 你带了好多人来
(CHUCKLES) You think they're for you?
你以为他们是为你准备的吗
Don't worry.
别担心
I can do a deal with you all by myself,
我可以自己跟你完成交易
thank you very much.
多谢了
OKOYE: Six more. It's a setup.
又来了六个 这是陷阱
You got the diamonds?
你拿钻石来了吗
Okay. That's enough.
好了 别捏了
-We need to move on Klaue. -T'CHALLA: Stand down.
- 我们得去拿下克劳 - 别妄动
We can't afford a shootout.
不能引起枪战
Vibranium?
振金呢
易碎
I was going to buy a fancy suitcase...
我本想买个高档的公文箱
but I thought I'd save myself some money.
但还是决定省省钱
It's now or never.
再不动手就没机会了
(IN XHOSA) Stand down!
别妄动
Hey!
(SPEAKS XHOSA)
我被发现了
KLAUE: (IN ENGLISH) Wakandans! They're here!
瓦坎达人 他们来了
ROSS: Get outta here! KLAUE: Kill 'em all!
- 快走 - 杀光他们
Diamonds, quick!
快去拿钻石
Murderer!
杀人犯
You know, you look just like your old man.
知道吗 你跟你老子真像
I made it rain! (LAUGHS)
我撒钱雨了
Let's get out of here, boss!
我们走吧 老大
That was awesome! That was awesome!
太爽了 太爽了
Let's go! Go, go, go, come on!
走吧 开车 快走
-Do we just leave him? -He'll catch up.
- 我们丢下他吗 - 他会追上来的
Shufl!
苏睿
Yes!
太好了
AUTOMATED VOICE: Remote driving system activated.
遥控驾驶系统已启动
Wait! Which side of the road is it?
等等 这是左驾还是右驾
T'CHALLA: For Bast's sake!
看在芭丝特的分上
-Just drive! -Okay, calm down!
-开吧 -好啦 冷静点
Whoo! Let's go!
走咯
Put some music on. What do you think this is, a funeral?
放点音乐 你当这是送葬啊
Which one is he in now?
哪辆是他
Hey, split up!
分头走
-They're trying to lose us. -I'll take the right.
- 他们想甩掉我们 - 我追右边那个
We'll take the other two! I see a shortcut.
我们追另两个 我看到条近路
We're not going to make it!
我们过不去的
BLACK PANTHER: Keep going!
继续开
Whoo! Brother!
老哥
Hey, what was that?
那是什么
BLACK PANTHER: Don't worry about it. You're doing great.
别想了 你棒棒哒
Guns.
So primitive!
真原始
It's a vibranium car, you idiots!
那是振金车 白痴
The bullets won't penetrate!
子弹打不透的
What are you doing?
你干什么
Just drive.
开你的车
-Whoo! -Shit!
-哇哦 -该死
Hey, look at your suit.
看你的战服
You've been taking bullets,
你挨了好多子弹
charging it up with kinetic energy.
战服积蓄了不少动能
BLACK PANTHER: Pull around the truck.
绕到卡车另一边
Where'd he go?
他哪去了
You show-off.
臭显摆
There he is!
他在那里
Hold tight!
抓紧了
All right. Let's have some fun!
好 我们玩玩吧
Hop in.
跳上来
Put that spear in the trunk.
把矛放后备箱里吧
BLACK PANTHER: Faster, Shuri.
再快点 苏睿
I'm going as fast as I can!
我已经开到最快了
Take a right! Take a right!
右转 右转
No,no,no!
不 不 不
(GRUNTS) Brother!
老哥
BLACK PANTHER: Klaue!
克劳
Did you think we would forget?
你以为我们会忘记吗
Look at me, murderer!
看着我 杀人犯
Where did you get this weapon?
这武器你从哪弄来的
You savages didn't deserve it.
你们这些野蛮人不配拥有它
Oh, mercy, King. Mercy.
饶命啊 陛下 饶命
Every breath you take is mercy from me.
你喘的每一口气都是我仁慈的体现
(IN XHOSA) King!
陛下
The world watches.
世界在看着呢
(IN ENGLISH) Come on. Guys. Let's go, huh?
来吧 几位 我们快走吧
Yeah.
KLAUE: Hello.
有人吗
I can see you! I can. I can see you.
我看得到你们 真的
So this is a big mess, huh?
真是闹得好大
I figured we could go good cop, bad cop.
我们不如唱红脸白脸
I'll talk to him first, then you guys go in.
我先进去跟他谈 然后你们去
We can't let him talk to Klaue alone.
我们不能让他单独跟克劳谈
Better to let him talk to Klaue alone for 5 minutes
最好让他单独跟克劳谈5分钟
than to make a scene here.
别在这里闹不愉快
(IN ENGLISH) After your questioning,
等你审问过他
we will take him back to Wakanda with us.
我们要带他回瓦坎达
What? No. Look, I like you, a lot.
什么 不 听着 我很喜欢你
But he's in my custody now. He's not going anywhere.
但他已经被我缉拿 他哪里都不去
Listen, I'm doing you guys a favor
听着 我光是允许你们来
by letting you even be in here.
就是给你们面子了
If he touches you again,
他再敢碰你一次
I'm going to impale him to this desk.
我就把他插在那个桌子上
Does she speak English?
她会说英语吗
(IN ENGLISH) When she wants to.
她想说就说
Huh.
I'm going in.
我进去了
When I'm done, you guys are up.
等我问完了 你们再上
-Agent Ross. -Yeah?
- 罗斯特工 - 怎么
I do appreciate your help in Busan.
我很感谢你在釜山的帮助
You see that?
瞧见没
It's called diplomacy.
这叫外交
You're welcome.
不客气
-Okoye. -(SCOFFS)
奥克耶
Play nice.
客气点
Americans.
美国人啊
(KLAUE CONTINUES SINGING)
不要再伤害我
You know, you really shouldn't trust the Wakandans.
你不该相信那些瓦坎达人
I'm much more your speed.
我跟你才是一类人
I don't trust anybody, not in this job.
我干这行 谁都不信任
But what I am interested in is that arm cannon out there.
但我对外面那个手臂炮感兴趣
Where'd you get that?
那是哪来的
It's an old mining tool that I made some adjustments to.
就是被我调试过的旧采矿工具
But I can get you one, if you like.
但如果你要 我可以给你弄一个
Why don't you give me the name of your supplier,
你何不说出你供货商的名字
and I'll ask them.
我直接去找他们要
He's right outside.
他就在外面
Why don't you ask him yourself?
你自己去问他好了
What? T'Challa?
什么 特查拉吗
You're telling me that weapon on your arm is from Wakanda?
你是说你手臂上的武器是瓦坎达来的
Bingo.
对了
What do you actually know about Wakanda?
你对瓦坎达究竟有什么了解
ROSS: Um...
Shepherds, textiles, cool outfits.
牧羊 纺织 衣服很酷
KLAUE: (ON EARPIECE) It's all a front.
那都是幌子
Explorers searched for it for centuries.
探索者找了那里几个世纪
El Dorado, the Golden City.
传说中的黄金城
They thought they could find it in South America...
他们以为是在南美洲
but it was in Africa the whole time.
但其实本就是在非洲
A technological marvel.
一个科技奇迹
All because it was built on a mound of the most valuable metal known to man.
就因为这个国家脚下 就是世上最珍惜的金属
Isipho, they call it. The gift.
他们称之为"天赐"
Vibranium.
就是振金
Vibranium, yeah, strongest metal on earth.
振金 嗯 地球上最坚硬的金属
It's not just a metal.
不仅仅是金属
They sew it into their clothes.
他们把它缝进衣服里
It powers their city, their tech...
用它为城市供能 开发科技
their weapons.
制造武器
Weapons?
武器
(CHUCKLES) Yeah.
是的
Makes my arm cannon look like a leaf blower.
我的手臂炮相比之下就像吹叶机
That's a nice fairy tale,
这真是个美丽的童话
but Wakanda is a third world country...
但瓦坎达是个第三世界国家
and you stole all their vibranium.
而且你把他们的振金都偷走了
(LAUGHING) I stole...
我偷…
All of it?
我都偷走了
I took a tiny piece of it.
我拿的不过九牛一毛
They have a mountain full of it.
他们还有整整一山的
They've been mining it for thousands of years...
他们已经开采了数千年
and they still haven't scratched the surface.
却还只是触及了矿藏的表层
I'm the only outsider who's seen it
我是唯一见到了真相
and got out of there alive.
还活着出来的外人
If you don't believe me,
如果你不信
you ask your friend what his suit is made of.
你去问问你的朋友 他的战服是什么做的
What his claws are made of.
他的爪子是什么做的
Your father told the UN...
你父亲对联合国说
that Klaue stole all the vibranium you had.
克劳盗走了你们全部的振金
But now he's telling me you have more.
但现在他却说你们还有
And you believe the word
你相信一个
of an arms dealer strapped to a chair?
捆在椅子上的军火贩的话吗
(IN KOREAN) Where is that?
这是哪里
Back there.
后面
How much more are you hiding?
你们还藏了多少
Something is happening out back.
外面有情况
Get down!
趴下
-(KLAUE YELLING) -Stand down!
别动
MAN 1: Cover!
找掩护
MAN 2: Grenade!
手雷
I see you took your time, didn't you? (LAUGHS)
你们还真是不紧不慢啊
My King!
陛下
My King.
陛下
Nakia.
娜吉雅
(IN ENGLISH) He just jumped in front of me.
他替我挡了子弹
I don't think he'll make it here.
他在这里是治不好的
It hit his spine.
子弹击中了脊椎
Give me a Kimoyo Bead.
给我一颗灵珠
This will stabilize him for now.
这能暂时稳定他的情况
Give him to us.
把他交给我们
We can save him.
我们可以救他
OKOYE: Our mission was to bring back Klaue.
我们的任务是抓克劳回去
We failed.
我们失败了
This man is a foreign intelligence operative.
此人还是外国情报人员
How do we justify bringing him into our borders?
我们要如何解释带他进入国境内
He took a bullet for me.
他替我挡了子弹
OKOYE: That was his choice.
那是他的选择
So now we are just supposed to let him die?
那我们就要任由他死去吗
Let us consider that we heal him.
想想看 如果我们治好了他
It is his duty to report back to his country.
他有责任向他的国家汇报情况
And as king, it is your duty to protect ours.
作为国王 你则有责任保护我们国家
I'm well aware of my duties, General.
我很清楚我的职责 将军
I cannotjust let him die...
我不能任他死去
knowing we can save him.
而我们明明能救他
Where exactly are we taking him?
我们究竟要带他去哪
Great! Another broken white boy for us to fix.
好啊 又带来个受伤的白人让我们治
This is going to be fun.
这会很好玩的
He will live.
他不会有事的
W'Kabi is here.
瓦卡比来了
What's going on, brother? Where is Klaue?
怎么回事 兄弟 克劳呢
He's not here.
他不在
He slipped through our hands.
他从我们掌心里溜走了
"Slipped"?
"溜走了"
For 30 years, your father was in power and did nothing.
你父亲掌权30年 什么都没做
With you, I thought it'd be different.
我以为你会有所不同
But it's more of the same.
但看来还是那样
Let's get going, boss.
我们走吧 老大
You always sell to the CIA?
你总卖给中情局吗
I sell to the highest bidder.
我卖给出价最高者
But don't you worry. When I get back to Joburg...
别担心 等我回了约翰内斯堡
and I lay low for a bit,
避过了这阵风头
I'll make sure both you guys get paid.
我会让你俩拿到工钱的
Oh, I ain't worried about the money, bro.
我才不担心钱的事呢
I know you good for it.
我知道你拿得出
On our way back, just drop us off in Wakanda.
回去的路上 把我们丢在瓦坎达就好
You don't want to go there, boy.
你可不想去那里 小子
Yeah, I do.
我想去
KLAUE: Drop it!
放下
Or your little Bonnie and Clyde routine ends today.
否则你们雌雄大盗的组合 今天就解散
Put your gun down now!
马上放下枪
I'm sorry.
对不起
-Sorry, Erik. -It's gonna be okay.
- 对不起 埃里克 - 没事的
You really want to go to Wakanda?
你真想去瓦坎达
They're savages.
他们都是野蛮人
This is what they do to people like us.
他们就这么对我们这样的人
KILLMONGER: I ain't worried about no brand.
我可不怕烙印
Check these out.
看这个
Each one is for a kill.
每个都代表我杀的一个人
You can scar yourself as much as you'd like.
你怎么伤害自己无所谓
To them, you'll just be an outsider.
在他们看来 你始终是个外人
You're crazy to think that you can walk in there.
你要是以为自己能走进去就是疯了
Ah, to think I saw you as some crazy American.
我还当你是个疯子美国人呢
T'CHALLA: Leave us!
下去
So your mission did not go as planned.
你的任务未能如愿
What happened to my uncle N'Jobu?
我叔叔尼乔布究竟发生了什么
My father told me he disappeared.
我父亲说他失踪了
There was a man today...
今天有个男人
wearing a ring identical to this one.
戴了跟这枚一样的戒指
That is not possible.
那不可能
He helped Klaue escape from us and he was wearing this ring!
他帮助了克劳逃脱 而且他戴了这枚戒指
My grandfather's ring!
我爷爷的戒指
Do not tell me what is possible.
别告诉我什么可能不可能
Tell me the truth!
告诉我真相
Some truths...
有些真相
are too much to bear, T'Challa.
太过沉重 特查拉
That is not your choice to make.
那不是由你来决定
What happened to him?
他究竟怎么了
I promised the king to say nothing.
我向国王保证过不会说的
I am your king now!
现在我是你的国王了
Your uncle took...
你叔叔接受了
a War Dog assignment in America.
去美国做战士的任务
Your father...
你父亲
placed me there...
把我安插在了那里
to observe...
观察他
unbeknownst to him.
而他并不知情
Your uncle fell in love with an American woman.
你叔叔爱上了个美国女人
They had a child.
他们生了个孩子
The hardships he saw there...
他在那里看到的困苦
radicalized your uncle.
让他变得激进
I observed for as long as I could.
我袖手旁观了很久
Their leaders have been assassinated.
他们的领袖遭人暗杀
Communities flooded with drugs and weapons.
他们的社区被毒品和武器淹没
They are overly policed and incarcerated.
他们遭受警察暴力 执法过度
All over the planet...
在世界各地
our people suffer because
我们的同胞饱受苦难
they don't have the tools to fight back.
就因为他们没有反抗的能力
With vibranium weapons,
如果有了振金武器
they could overthrow every country...
他们可以推翻每一个国家
and Wakanda could rule them all
瓦坎达可以一统天下
the right way.
好好治理
He knew your father would not support this.
他知道你父亲绝不会答应
So, your uncle betrayed us.
所以 你叔叔背叛了我们
No!
He helped Klaue steal the vibranium.
他帮助克劳盗取了振金
No,no,no.
不 不
You will return home at once...
你要马上回国
where you will face the Council...
并面见议会
and inform them of your crimes.
向他们坦白你的罪行
ZURI: He drew his weapon on me.
他举起枪对准了我
-No! -(GRUNTING)
ZURI: Your father killed his own brother...
你父亲杀了亲弟弟
to save my life.
救了我的命
Speak nothing of this.
决不许说出去
And the child?
那孩子呢
We left him.
我们丢下了他
We had to...
我们必须
maintain...
守住
the lie.
那个谎言
What is this?
这是什么
Just a little gift.
只是一份薄礼
Who are you?
你是谁
All right, where am I?
好吧 我在哪
Don't scare me like that, colonizer!
别那么吓我 殖民者
(STAMMERS) What? My name is Everett.
什么 我叫埃弗雷特
Yes, I know. Everett Ross...
我知道 埃弗雷特·罗斯
former air force pilot and now CIA.
前空军飞行员 现中情局特工
Right.
没错
Okay, is this Wakanda?
好吧 这是瓦坎达吗
No, it's Kansas.
不 是堪萨斯
How long ago was Korea?
韩国是多久之前了
SH U RI: Yesterday.
昨天
I don't think so.
不可能
Bullet wounds don't just magically heal overnight.
枪伤不会魔法般地一夜恢复
(CHUCKLES SOFTLY) They do here.
在这里可以
But not by magic, by technology.
但不是靠魔法 是靠科技
Don't touch anything. My brother will return soon.
什么都别碰 我哥哥很快就会回来
ROSS: These train things...
这些火车
that's magnetic levitation, right?
是磁悬浮的吧
Obviously.
当然了
Obviously, but I've never seen it this efficient.
当然了 但我从没见过这么高效的
The light panels, what are they?
那个灯板 是干什么的
-Sonic stabilizers. -Sonic what?
- 声波稳定器 - 什么
In its raw form...
未加工的...
vibranium is too dangerous
振金太过危险
to be transported at that speed...
不能高速运输
so I developed a way to temporarily deactivate it.
所以我发明了一种办法让它暂时失效
ROSS: There's vibranium on those trains?
那些火车上是振金
There's vibranium all around us.
我们周围到处是振金
That's how I healed you.
我就是靠这个治好了你
Where is T'Challa?
特查拉呢
His Kimoyo Beads have been switched off.
他的灵珠被关闭了
Well, we are not joined at the hip, Okoye.
我们又不是连体婴 奥克耶
A man showed up at the border
有个男人出现在了边境
who claims to have killed Klaue.
自称杀了克劳
What?
什么
W'Kabi is transporting him, as we speak, to the palace.
瓦卡比此刻正在送他去王宫
We need to find your brother!
我们得找到你哥哥
An outsider?
一个外人吗
No, a Wakandan.
不 是瓦坎达人
He's not a Wakandan.
他不是瓦坎达人
He's one of ours.
他是我们的人
He killed his own brother...
他杀了亲弟弟
and left a child behind...
还丢下了一个孩子
with nothing.
让他一无所有
What kind of king...
什么样的国王
What kind of man does that?
什么样的人会做出这种事
No man is perfect.
人无完人
Not even your father.
你父亲也是
He didn't even give him a proper burial.
他都没好好安葬他
My uncle N'Jobu betrayed us, but my father...
我叔叔尼乔布背叛了我们 但我父亲
he may have created something even worse.
他可能制造了更可怕的东西
Hey.
Look at me.
看着我
You can't let your father's mistakes define who you are.
你不能让你父亲的错误决定你的为人
You get to decide what kind of king you are going to be.
你才能决定你要做怎样的国王
Brother, you need to get here now!
哥哥 你得马上回来
ROSS: Erik Stevens.
埃里克·斯蒂文斯
Graduated Annapolis age 19...
19岁从安纳波利斯毕业
MIT for grad school.
在麻省理工学院攻读硕士
Joined the SEALS and went straight to Afghanistan...
之后加入海豹突击队 去了阿富汗
where he wrapped up confirmed kills,
在那里杀人无数
like it was a video game.
好像在打电子游戏
Started calling him Killmonger.
开始有了杀人魔头的称号
He joined a JSOC ghost unit. Now these guys are serious.
他加入了一个联合特种作战司令部的秘密部队 他们可不是闹着玩的
They will drop off the grid...
他们会隐藏起来
so they can commit assassinations
进行刺杀
and take down governments.
颠覆政府
Did he reveal anything about his identity?
他有透露过他的身份吗
SHUT-“1 He has SHURI: He has a War Dog tattoo...
他有战士纹身
but we have no record of him.
但我们并无他的记录
Is this man Wakandan or not?
这人到底是不是瓦坎达人
Tell us what is going on.
告诉我们究竟怎么回事
Speak.
说吧
(IN ENGLISH) Speak.
说吧
I'm standing in your house...
我来到了你的领地
serving justice to a man who stole your vibranium and murdered your people.
处决了一个 盗走你们振金 还杀了你们人的罪人
Justice your king couldn't deliver.
这是你们国王没能做到的
I don't care that you brought Klaue.
我不管你是不是带来了克劳
Only reason I don't kill you where you stand
我之所以没有就地杀了你
is because I know who you are.
是因为我知道你的身份
Now, what do you want?
你想怎么样
I want the throne.
我想要王位
My goodness.
天呐
Y'all sitting up here comfortable.
你们都安安稳稳地坐在这里
Must feel good.
感觉很不错吧
It's about two billion people all over the world that looks like us.
全世界还有20亿跟我们一样黑皮肤的人
But their lives are a lot harder.
但他们的生活要艰辛得多
Wakanda has the tools to liberate 'em all.
瓦坎达有解放他们所有人的工具
And what tools are those?
什么工具呢
Vibranium. Your weapons.
振金 你们的武器
Our weapons will not be used to wage war on the world.
我们的武器绝不会用来向世界发动战争
It is not our way to be judge, jury and executioner...
我们不会去评判外人的行为
for people who are not our own.
并决定赏罚
Not your own?
外人
But didn't life start right here on this continent?
但生命不是在这个大陆上诞生的吗
So ain't all people your people?
那么所有人不都该是你的同胞吗
I am not king of all people. I am king of Wakanda.
我不是所有人的国王 我是瓦坎达的国王
And it is my responsibility
我的职责就是
to make sure our people are safe...
保证人民的安全
and that vibranium does not fall into the hands of a person like you.
并确保振金不会落入你这种人手中
KILLMONGER: Mmm... RAMONDA: Son.
-嗯 -儿子
We have entertained this charlatan for too long.
我们已听够了这骗子的话
Reject his request.
拒绝他的要求
Oh, I ain't requesting nothing.
我还没提出要求呢
-Ask who I am. -You're Erik Stevens.
- 问问我是谁 - 你是埃里克·斯蒂文斯
An American black operative.
美国秘密特工
A mercenary nicknamed Killmonger.
绰号"杀人魔头"的佣兵
That's who you are.
那就是你的身份
That's not my name, Princess.
那不是我的名字 公主
Ask me, King.
问我吧 国王
No.
Ask me.
问我
Take him away.
带他走
(IN XHOSA) Who are you?
你是谁
I am N'Jadaka, son of Prince N'Jobu.
我叫尼贾达卡 尼乔布王子的儿子
Son of N'Jobu?
尼乔布的儿子
(IN ENGLISH) I found my daddy with Panther claws in his chest!
我看到我爸爸尸体上有豹爪印
You ain't the son of a king. You a son of a murderer.
你才不是国王的儿子 你是杀人犯的儿子
(IN XHOSA) You're lying!
你撒谎
-(IN ENGLISH) Lies! -I'm afraid not, Queen Mother.
- 撒谎 - 恐怕不是 太后陛下
RIVER TRIBE ELDER: (GASPS) What?
什么
The descendent of N'Jobu.
尼乔布的后人
(IN ENGLISH) Hey, Auntie.
伯母好啊
I'm exercising my blood right
我要行使我与生俱来的权利
to challenge for the mantles of king...
挑战国王的王位
and Black Panther.
和黑豹的身份
Do not do this, T'Challa.
别这么做 特查拉
BORDER TRIBE ELDER: As the son of Prince N'Jobu,
作为尼乔布王子的儿子
he is within his rights.
他有权利这么做
He has no rights here!
他在这里没有任何权利
The challenge will take weeks to prepare.
挑战要准备数周
Weeks? I don't need weeks.
数周 没那个必要
The whole country ain't gotta be there. I just need him.
我不需要全国都来 只要他来就行
And somebody to get me outta these chains.
还要来个人给我解开镣铐
T'Challa, what do you know of this?
特查拉 你知道此事吗
I accept your challenge.
我接受你的挑战
SHURI: He'll never beat T'Challa.
他打不过特查拉的
He should've just come to the first challenge and gotten it over with.
他就该第一次挑战时来 早点了事
ZURI: The king will now have the strength of the Black Panther stripped away.
国王现在将被剥去黑豹的力量
Where is Agent Ross?
罗斯特工呢
I locked him in the office. He's not going anywhere.
我把他关在办公室里了 他哪都去不了
This is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会
Throw down your weapons,
放下武器
and we can handle this another way.
我们可以换个方式解决此事
I lived my entire life waiting for this moment.
我这辈子都在为此刻做准备
I trained, I lied, I killed...
我训练 撒谎 杀人
just to get here.
就为了来到这里
I killed in America, Afghanistan...
我在美国杀人 在阿富汗杀人
Iraq.
在伊拉克杀人
I took life from my own brothers and sisters
我在这个大陆上
right here on this continent.
杀过我自己的同胞
And all this death...
这么多死亡
just so I could kill you.
就是为了杀你
Let the challenge begin.
挑战开始
Yield!
投降吧
Snap out of it, T'Challa!
振作起来 特查拉
Come on, get up.
起来啊
Come here.
来啊
This is for my father.
这是为了我父亲
ZURI: Erik!
埃里克
-Zuri, no. -Stop!
- 祖厉 不 - 住手
-Zuri! -Zuri, don't!
- 祖厉 - 祖厉 别
I am the cause of your father's death.
是我导致了你父亲的死
Not him.
不是他
Take me.
杀我吧
I'll take you both, Uncle James.
你们俩我都要杀 詹姆斯叔叔
No!
No! No!
不 不
Zufi, no!
祖厉 不要
No!
No! No! Zuri! Zuri!
不 祖厉 祖厉
No! No!
不 不
Is this your king? Huh?
这就是你们的国王吗
Is this your king?
这就是你们的国王吗
The Black Panther,
黑豹
who's supposed to lead you into the future?
他还要带领你们进入未来
Come on, Brother!
加油啊 哥哥
Is there nothing that can be done?
我们不能做点什么吗
-(T'CHALLA GRUNTING) -Him?
就他吗
He's supposed to protect you?
他要保护你们吗
-No. -No!
- 不 - 不
No!
Nah. I'm your king.
不 我才是你们的国王
-No!No! -We have to go now!
- 不 - 我们得走了
Queen Mother, let's go!
王太后 我们得走了
The Queen Mother and Shuri, they are safe?
王太后和苏睿 她们安全吗
-Yes. -(SIGHS)
是的
(IN XHOSA) Thank you.
谢谢
(IN ENGLISH) We should get to them immediately.
我们得立刻去找她们
(IN XHOSA) I cannot.
我不能去
(IN ENGLISH) What?
什么
Though my heart is with you.
虽然我的心与你们同在
We cannot turn over our nation to a man
我们不能把这个国家交给一个
who showed up here only hours ago.
几小时前才到来的男人
He is of royal blood.
他是王室血脉
-He killed T'Challa! -In ritual combat.
- 他杀了特查拉 - 那是仪式格斗
Does that really matter?
那真的要紧吗
You are the greatest warrior Wakanda has.
你是瓦坎达最伟大的战士
Help me overthrow him before he becomes too strong.
帮我推翻他 别让他羽翼丰满起来
Overthrow?
推翻
Nakia!
娜吉雅
I'm not a spy who can come and go as they so choose!
我不是个可以自由来去的探子
I am loyal to that throne, no matter who sits upon it.
我要忠于王位 不管坐在上面的是谁
What are you loyal to?
你忠于什么
I loved him.
我爱他
I loved my country, too.
我也爱我的国家
Then you serve your country.
那你就该效忠国家
No. I save my country.
不 我要救我的国家
What's wrong?
怎么了
The king is dead.
国王死了
Come with me, unless you want to join him.
跟我来 除非你也想一起死
First Baba.
先是爸爸
And now my brother.
现在又是我哥哥
(CRYING) Mama, we didn't even get to bury him.
妈妈 我们都不能安葬他
-(WHISPERS) It's me. -Nakia. Who is this man?
- 是我 - 娜吉雅 这人是谁
He's a friend of T'Challa's. He saved my life.
他是特查拉的朋友 他救了我一命
Where's Okoye?
奥克耶呢
Okoye is not coming.
她不来了
She and the Dora Milaje will serve the new king.
她和女子皇家护卫队要效忠新王
Wait here.
在这里等着
What has happened to our Wakanda?
我们的瓦坎达是怎么了
SHAMAN: Allow the Heart-Shaped Herb...
让心形草
to give you the powers of the Black Panther...
赋予你黑豹的神力
and take you to the Ancestral Plane.
并带你进入先祖之域
N'JOBU: What did I tell you about going into my things?
不是叫你别乱翻我的东西吗
Hmm?
(CHUCKLES SOFTLY) What did you find?
你找到了什么
Your home.
你的家乡
I gave you a key hoping that you might see it someday.
我给了你钥匙 就是希望你有一日能见到那里
Yes. The sunsets there are the most beautiful in the world.
对 那里有世上最美的日落
But I fear you still may not be welcome.
但恐怕你还是不会受欢迎
Why?
为什么
They will say you are lost.
他们会说你迷失了
But I'm right here.
但我就在这里
(SIGHS HEAVILY) No tears for me?
不为我流泪吗
Everybody dies.
人人都会死
It's just life around here.
这里的生活就是如此
Well, look at what I have done.
看看我做了什么
I should've taken you back long ago.
我早该带你回去的
Instead, we are both abandoned here.
结果 我们都被抛弃在了这里
Well, maybe your home is the one that's lost.
或许你的家乡才迷失了
That's why they can't find us.
所以他们才找不到我们
Breathe! Breathe, My King, breathe.
呼吸 呼吸 国王陛下 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
The Heart-Shaped Herb did that?
那是心形草的效力
This all of it?
- 这是全部的了吗 - 对
Yes. So when it comes time for another king,
这样等再有下任国王时
we will be ready.
我们会有所准备
Another king?
下任国王
Yeah, go ahead and burn all that.
全烧了吧
My King, we cannot do that. It is our tradition...
陛下 我们不能那么做 这是我们的传统
When I tell you to do something, I mean that shit.
我叫你做什么的话 我就不是闹着玩的
Burn it all!
全烧了
You know, where I'm from...
在我们那里
when black folks started revolutions,
黑人掀起革命时
they never had the firepower...
从来没有足够火力
or the resources to fight their oppressors.
和资源去对抗压迫者
Where was Wakanda?
那时候瓦坎达在哪
Hmm?
Yeah, all that ends today.
到此为止了
We got spies embedded in every nation on Earth.
我们在全球每个国家都有探子
Already in place.
都已就位
I know how colonizers think.
我知道殖民者怎么思考
So we're gonna use their own strategy against 'em.
我们就用他们的策略对付他们
We're gonna send vibranium weapons out to our War Dogs.
我们要把振金武器送去给我们的战士
They'll arm oppressed people all over the world...
让他们把武器分给全世界的被压迫者
so they can finally rise up and kill those in power.
让他们能起义 杀死当权者
And their children.
还有他们的孩子
And anyone else who takes their side.
和其他与他们同流的人
It's time they know the truth about us!
该让他们知道我们真实的样子了
We're warriors!
我们是战士
The world's gonna start over, and this time, we're on top.
世界要大翻盘 这次 我们要占据上风
The sun will never set on the Wakandan empire.
瓦坎达将成为日不落帝国
OKOYE: Wakanda has survived for so long...
瓦坎达能延续至今
by fighting when only absolutely necessary.
一直是只在绝对必要时动武
Wakanda survived in the past this way, yes.
瓦坎达过去的确是如此行事
But the world is changing, General.
但世界在改变 将军
Elders, it is getting smaller.
长老们 世界越来越小了
The outside world is catching up...
外面的世界在追赶上来
and soon it will be the conquerors or the conquered.
很快 局面就会成为不去征服 便会被征服
I'd rather be the former.
我宁可做前者
You heard your orders. Let's get to it.
你们都听到命令了 我们开始吧
ROSS: So where are we going again?
我们要去哪
NAKIA: We're taking the Heart-Shaped Herb to Jabariland.
我们要带心形草去贾巴里部落
Heart-Shaped Herb? What is that?
心形草 那是什么
It gives whoever takes it heightened abilities.
服用者能获得增强的能力
It's what made T'Challa so strong.
所以特查拉才那么强壮
Nakia.
娜吉雅
I don't like this.
这样不好
The Herb belongs to us.
心形草是我们的
We may be creating a bigger monster with M'Baku.
给姆巴库 可能会造就更大的怪物
Nakia, you should take it yourself.
娜吉雅 你该自己服下它
I am a spy with no army.
我是个探子 还没有军队
I wouldn't stand a chance.
我绝无机会的
We'll go.
我们去吧
Oh, boy.
天呐
ROSS: Oh, shit.
该死
Look down. Stay calm.
低头 保持冷静
Shufi.
苏睿
Look down.
低头
My son...
我儿子
was murdered in ritual combat.
在仪式格斗中被杀
-Were the odds fair? -Yes, but...
- 机会公平吗 - 是的 但是
So it was less a murder than a defeat.
那就不是"被杀" 而是"被击败"
-Do not rub our noses in it! -Silence!
- 别戳我们的痛处 - 闭嘴
I make the pronouncements here, girl.
在这里 我才有权说话 小丫头
Look, uh, Your Highness, the new king is a US...
殿下 新王是个美国…
-The new king... -(MEN GRUNTING)
新王
M'BAKU: You cannot talk!
你不能说话
One more word,
再多说一句
and I will feed you to my children.
我就拿你喂我的孩子
I'm kidding. We are vegetarians.
我开玩笑的 我们吃素的
NAKIA: Great Gorilla M'Baku...
大猩猩姆巴库
this is why we are here.
我们是为此而来
To offer this to you.
我们要把它献给你
An outsider sits on our throne.
一个外人坐在了王位上
Only you can help us stop him.
只有你能帮我们阻止他
Come with me.
跟我来
-(GASPS) -Impossible!
不可能
Is he breathing?
他还有气吗
He's in a coma. Barely clinging to life.
他陷入了昏迷 生命垂危
One of our fishermen found him
我们的一个渔人发现了他
at the edge of the river border.
漂到了河边
He brought him to me.
他把他带来给了我
Why do you have him in the snow?
你怎么把他放在雪里
It is the only thing keeping him from joining the ancestors.
这是唯一让他不会去见祖先的东西
We need to get him to my lab. I can heal him there.
我们得送他去我的实验室 我在那里能治好他
Take him. He'll be dead in seconds.
带他走吧 不出几秒他就会死
Nakia, the Herb.
娜吉雅 心形草
I call upon the ancestors.
我呼唤祖先
I call upon Bast.
我呼唤芭丝特
I am here with my son, T'Challa.
我跟我儿子 特查拉在一起
Heal him.
治好他
We must bury him. Cover him. Cover him!
我们得把他埋起来 盖住他
Okay.
(IN XHOSA) Praise the ancestors.
先祖保佑
Praise the ancestors.
先祖保佑
Praise the ancestors.
先祖保佑
Praise the ancestors.
先祖保佑
(IN ENGLISH) Wake up, T'Challa.
醒醒 特查拉
Wake up.
醒来吧
My son.
儿子
(IN ENGLISH) The time has come for you to come home...
你该回家来
and be reunited with me.
跟我团聚了
Why?
为什么
(IN ENGLISH) Why didn't you bring the boy home?
你为什么不带那男孩回家
Why, Baba?
为什么 爸爸
He...
He was the truth I chose to omit.
他是我选择无视的真相
You were wrong to abandon him.
你不该抛弃他
I chose my people.
我选择了我的人民
I chose Wakanda.
我选择了瓦坎达
Our future depended...
我们的未来需要…
You were wrong!
你错了
All of you were wrong!
你们都错了
To turn your backs on the rest of the world!
对外面的世界袖手旁观
We let the fear of our discovery
我们因为害怕被发现
stop us from doing what is right!
而没有做正确的事
No more!
再不能了
I cannot stay here with you.
我不能留下陪你
I cannot rest while he sits on the throne.
我不能安心地让他坐在王位上
He is a monster of our own making.
他是我们制造出来的怪物
I must take the mantle back. I must!
我必须夺回王位 必须
I must right these wrongs.
我必须纠正错误
Do you have a blanket?
你们有毯子吗
NAKIA: Killmonger has the full support of our military.
杀人魔头有军队的完全支持
And he burned the garden of the Heart-Shaped Herb.
而且 他还烧掉了心形草园
ROSS: Of course he did.
当然了
That's what he was trained to do.
那是他受的训练
His unit used to work with the CIA
他的部队以前曾跟中情局合作
to destabilize foreign countries.
颠覆外国政权
They would always strike at transitions of power...
他们总在权力交接时出手
like an election year, or the death of a monarch.
比如大选之年 或是国王死后
You get control of government, the military...
控制政府 军队
-Our resources. -ROSS: Right.
- 我们的资源 - 没错
The Great Mound.
圣山
Our vibranium, all of my designs.
我们的振金 我的科技
He will send our weapons all over the world.
他会把我们的武器送去全世界
You must get them out of Wakanda safely.
你必须带她们安全离开瓦坎达
-What? -What about you?
- 什么 - 那你呢
The challenge will have to continue.
挑战还要继续
T'Challa, we will not leave Wakanda.
特查拉 我们不会离开瓦坎达
It is my duty to keep you safe.
我有责任保护你们
If he gets control of our technology,
如果他拿到了我们的科技
nowhere will be safe.
哪里都不会安全了
The Black Panther lives.
黑豹不死
And when he fights for the fate of Wakanda...
等到他为瓦坎达的命运而战时
I will be right there beside him.
我也会伴他左右
As will I.
我也是
ROSS: I'm in, too.
我也加入
What? You're gonna need all the help you can get.
怎么了 你会需要全部的帮助
Are you done?
你们煽情够了没
(STAMMERS) Are you done?
够了没
Could you give me and Lord M'Baku a moment?
可以让我和姆巴库大人单独谈谈吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I owed you a great debt.
我欠你个大人情
A life for a life.
一命换一命
Consider it paid.
我们两清了
Please allow my mother to stay here.
请允许我母亲留下
No harm will come to her. I give you my word.
她不会有事的 我保证
You know, I could use an army as well.
我还挺需要支军队的
I bet you could. (LAUGHS)
当然了
But no.
但不行
I will give no Jabari lives towards your cause.
我不能让贾巴里人为你的使命送死
It is our cause.
这是我们的使命
-It is for all of us. -Oh, us?
- 这是为了我们所有人 - 我们吗
Us? You are the first king to come here in centuries...
你是几世纪来第一个屈尊到此的国王
and now you speak of "us"?
现在还说什么"我们"
I cannot speak for past kings.
我无法代表先王们
But an enemy sits on the throne right now.
但此刻 有敌人坐在王座上
We both know the power of vibranium.
我们都清楚振金的威力
If Killmonger gains control of it,
如果杀人魔头拿到了它
who do you think he will come for next?
你觉得他会来找谁
We will not help you.
我们不会帮你的
W'KABI: Everything is on schedule.
一切就绪
Have the spies been alerted?
探子都收到消息了吗
Yes. Some resistance to our new mission.
是的 有些人抗拒我们的新任务
But the War Dogs in London,
但伦敦 纽约
New York and Hong Kong are standing by.
和香港的战士都就绪了
We'll strike there first.
我们先攻击那里
The others'll come around.
其他人会想通的
Look at this.
看啊
A handheld sonic cannon,
手持声波炮
powerful enough to stop a tank...
足以抵挡一辆坦克
untraceable by metal detectors.
金属探测器又探测不到
And we got thousands of them.
而我们有数千支
The world's gonna find out exactly who we are.
世界会清楚地了解我们的本事
He lives.
他没死
N'Jadaka!
尼贾达卡
Wassup?
你好啊
I never yielded!
我还没认输呢
And as you can see, I am not dead!
你看到了 我也没死
All that challenge shit is over with!
挑战已经结束了
I'm the king now!
我现在是国王了
Get those planes in the air! Carry out the mission!
让飞机升空 继续任务
-Shuri, now. -SHURI: (ON RADIO) Copy that.
- 苏睿 动手 - 收到
SHURI: Go, go, go! Come on, Ross!
走 快走 走啊 罗斯
W'Kabi, man, kill this clown.
瓦卡比 杀了这小丑
W'Kabi, the challenge is not complete.
瓦卡比 挑战还没结束
What will we do?
我们怎么办
Border Tribe!
边境部落
(IN ENGLISH) You!
Your heart is so full of hatred...
你的心里满是仇恨
you are not fit to be a king!
你不配做国王
Come on!
来啊
Ayo, the king!
阿由 去帮国王
Shields!
Ah!
W'Kabi, stop this!
瓦卡比 停下吧
Stop this now!
马上停下
No!
Nakia and I will get control of the Royal Talon with this.
娜吉雅和我会靠这个控制王室飞船
So what do I do?
那我做什么
You'll have to fly it.
你得驾驶它
-What? -You were a great pilot.
- 什么 - 你曾是优秀的飞行员
Don't worry, I'll guide you through it.
别担心 我会教你的
It's just like riding a hoverbike.
就像开飞行摩托一样
What? You guys have hoverbikes?
什么 你们还有飞行摩托吗
Hey, Nakia, take that.
娜吉雅 拿那个
-I'm not a Dora. -Just put it on, it's armor!
- 我不是护卫队的 - 穿上吧 那是盔甲
Come!
快来
Good luck, Agent Ross!
祝你好运 罗斯特工
Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing with this.
我不知道该怎么办
NAKIA: We're counting on you.
我们指望你了
(IN ENGLISH) Wakanda forever.
瓦坎达万岁
Come on!
来啊
NAKIA: Go, go!
AUTOMATED VOICE: Remote piloting system activated.
遥控驾驶系统已启动
My God.
天呐
SHURI: I made it American style for you- Get in.
我为你弄成美国式的了 上去吧
All right.
Yes!
太好了
Go! We can't let those weapons get beyond Wakanda.
快走 别让武器离开瓦坎达境内
All right, I'm on it.
好 我去了
Lock!
锁住
Get him down!
压住他
Get the necklace!
拿项链
Get the necklace!
拿项链
(IN ENGLISH) Wakanda forever!
瓦坎达万岁
Okay, Shuri. I got 'em. What do I do?
苏睿 我看到它们了 怎么做
Shoot them down, genius!
击落啊 大天才
All right.
好吧
Here goes nothing.
放手一搏吧
All right, got them.
击落了
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit, shit, shit.
该死
-KILLMONGER: Nice! -(SCREAMS)
好啊
BLACK PANTHER: Shuri!
苏睿
What's up, Princess?
好啊 公主
You'll never be a true king.
你永远不会成为真正的国王
Brother!
哥哥
Shufi.
苏睿
Brother!
哥哥
Turn on the train on the bottom track.
打开底层的火车
SHURI: The stabilizers will deactivate your suit!
稳定器会让你的战服失效的
You won't have protection!
你就没有保护了
Neither will he.
他也一样
Okay!
I don't need a suit to kill you.
我不需要战服也能杀了你
Your reign is over!
你的统治结束了
You sat up here, safe and protected.
你坐在这里 安全无忧
T'CHALLA: You want to see us become
你希望我们成为
just like the people you hate so much.
你如此仇视的那些人
Divide and conquer the land as they did!
像他们那样逐个击破这个世界
Nah, I learn from my enemies. Beat them at they own game.
不 我是学习了我的敌人 在他们的游戏里打败他们
You have become them!
你已经变成了他们
You will destroy the world, Wakanda included!
你会毁灭这个世界 包括瓦坎达
The world took everything away from me!
世界夺走了我的一切
Everything I ever loved!
我爱的一切
But I'mma make sure we're even.
但我会跟世界扯平的
I'mma track down anyone who would even think about being loyal to you!
我会找到每一个想要忠于你的人
And I'm gonna put they ass in the dirt right next to Zuri!
然后把他们埋进黄土之下跟祖厉做邻居
-Nakia! -(NAKIA GRUNTING)
娜吉雅
-Are you all right? -I'm okay. You?
- 你没事吧 - 我没事 你呢
-Yes. -Let' 5 go.
- 没事 - 我们走
Shuri, I've lost one of them, but two are on my tail.
苏睿 我甩掉了一个 但后面还追着俩
Shit. What the hell was that?
该死 那是什么
AUTOMATED VOICE: The lab is under attack.
实验室遭受了袭击
What? Where?
什么 哪里
Deactivating hologram.
取消全息图
SHURI: Ross, you have to get out of there, now!
罗斯 你得快跑
How long have I got?
我还有多久
AUTOMATED VOICE: Glass integrity is at 50%.
玻璃完整性为50%
Put me back in.
让我继续
SHURI: Ross! Ross!
罗斯 罗斯
Surrender now!
投降吧
You have three seconds to lay down your weapon!
给你们三秒放下武器
One!
Two !
Witness the might of the Jabari firsthand!
亲眼见证贾巴里的威力吧
AUTOMATED VOICE: Glass integrity is at 15%.
玻璃完整性为15%
-Critical weapons failure. -Shit!
- 武器严重失效 - 该死
Hey, Shuri! The last cargo ship
苏睿 最后一辆货运飞船
is almost at the border...
就要到边境了
but they got me trapped with some kind of cables.
但他们拿某种缆线困住了我
Make an X with your arms!
交叉胳膊
AUTOMATED VOICE: Sonic Overload initiated.
音波过载已启动
Now break it!
展开
AUTOMATED VOICE: System rebooting in five...
系统正在重启 五
four, three...
三 四
two, one.
二 一
System rebooted.
系统已重启
Yes! We did it!
好啊 成功了
SHURI: Great! Now get out of there!
太好了 快走吧
Charge!
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Would you kill me, my love?
你会杀了我吗 亲爱的
For Wakanda?
为了瓦坎达
Without question!
毫无疑问
This is it for you, Cousin.
你完蛋了 堂哥
Hell of a move!
好厉害的一招
My pop said Wakanda was the most beautiful thing he ever seen.
我爸说 瓦坎达是他见过的最美的景色
He promised he was gonna show it to me one day.
他答应过有一天会带我来见识见识
You believe that?
你相信吗
Kid from Oakland,
一个奥克兰孩子
running around believing in fairy tales.
却相信一个童话
It's beautiful.
好美啊
Maybe we can still heal you.
或许我们还能治好你
Why?
为什么
So you can just lock me up?
好让你把我关起来吗
Nah.
Just bury me in the ocean...
把我葬在海里
with my ancestors that jumped from the ships.
陪伴那些为自由而跳船的先祖
'Cause they knew death was better than bondage.
因为他们知道 为奴不如赴死
Thank you.
谢谢你
You saved me.
你救了我
You saved my family.
你救了我的家族
Our nation.
我们的国家
There's nothing to thank me for.
不用谢我
It is our duty to...
我们的职责就是…
It was my duty to fight for what I love.
我的职责就是为我所爱而战
I should've...
我本该…
You can't blame me, I almost died.
你不能怪我 我差点就死了
Stay.
留下吧
I think I know a way you can still fulfill your calling.
我知道还有个办法能让你实现使命
Please stay.
求你留下吧
KID 1: Oh, he moves it! He moves it!
他突破了 突破了
KID 2: Who man is that? KID 3: Bucket!
- 那人是谁 - 篮下禁区
KID 2: Easy.
轻松
When you said you would take me to California for the first time...
你说要第一次带我来加州的时候
I thought you meant Coachella...
我以为你是指去柯契拉音乐节
or Disneyland.
或是迪士尼乐园
Why here?
为什么来这里
This is where our father killed our uncle.
这是我们父亲杀了叔叔的地方
警告 禁止入内
They're tearing it down.
他们要拆楼
Good.
很好
They are not tearing it down.
他们不是要拆楼
I bought this building.
我买下了这栋楼
And that building.
还有那栋楼
And that one over there.
还有那边那栋
This Will be the first Wakandan International Outreach Center.
这里将成为第一座瓦坎达国际外联中心
Nakia will oversee the social outreach.
娜吉雅负责社会交流工作
And you will spearhead the science and information exchange.
你领导科技信息交流
(CHUCKLES) You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
Eh?
Oh...
Hey, yo. Man, what the hell is that?
天呐 那是什么玩意
KID 2: That's like 3 Bugatti spaceship!
像是布加迪宇宙飞船
Bro, it came out of nowhere. Did y'all see that?
兄弟 它凭空就冒出来了 你们看见没
What?
什么
KID 2: Check it out, bro.
好好看看 兄弟
We can take this back to the house.
我们可以坐这个回家
Pull up to school in this.
搭它去学校
Look, we can break it apart. We can sell it.
我们可以把它拆了卖掉
KID 4: On eBay.
在易趣网上卖
KID 2: Everybody get, like, a million apiece.
卖价是一百万一个零部件
SHURI: I wouldn't do that if I were you guys.
我可不建议你们那么做
KID 2: Where you come from? SHURI: From Wakanda.
- 你从哪来 - 瓦坎达
KID 4: What is a Wakanda?
瓦坎达是什么
KID 5: Hey, yo!
This yours?
那是你的吗
Who...
你…
Who are you?
你是谁
黑 豹
联 合 国奥地利维也纳
My name is King T'Challa...
我是特查拉国王
son of King T'Chaka.
特查卡国王之子
I am the sovereign ruler of the nation of Wakanda.
我是瓦坎达的最高统治者
And for the first time in our history...
我们史上第一次
we will be sharing our knowledge and resources...
将与外界共享我们的
with the outside world.
知识和资源
Wakanda will no longer watch from the shadows.
瓦坎达将不再只从隐蔽处窥探
We cannot.
我们不会
We must not.
也不能再如此
We will work to be an example of how we...
我们会尽力成为榜样
as brothers and sisters on this earth...
让世人看到 地球上的人和国家
should treat each other.
应亲如兄弟姐妹
Now, more than ever...
现在 甚于以往
the illusions of division threaten our very existence.
分裂的幻觉威胁着我们的存在
We all know the truth.
我们都知道真相
More connects us than separates us.
我们的共同点多于不同之处
But in times of crisis...
但面对危机时
the wise build bridges...
智者建桥
while the foolish build barriers.
愚者筑墙
We must find a way...
我们必须想方法
to look after one another...
彼此照应
as if we were one, single tribe.
团结一致 情同一家
With all due respect, King T'Challa...
恕我直言 国王特查拉
what can a nation of farmers have to offer the rest of the world?
一个农业国家能为世界提供什么
Are you playing around with that man again?
你们又跟他玩了吗
-No. -You're teasing him again.
- 没有 - 你们又在逗他
-Don't wake him. He must rest. -THABO: No, I'm not.
- 别吵醒他 让他休息 - 我没吵他
No, I'm not.
我没有
SHURI: Thabo, you're doing that.
塔博 你有
KID 2: He's doing it. He's lying.
他有 他撒谎
SHURI: No, he's resting.
没有 他在休息
Go, go!
去吧
KIDS: (IN XHOSA) White Wolf!
白狼
SHURI: (IN ENGLISH) Stop that!
别闹了
KIDS: (IN XHOSA) White Wolf!
白狼
(IN ENGLISH) Good morning, Sergeant Barnes.
早上好 巴恩斯中士
Bucky.
喊我巴基就行
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Good.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
(CHUCKLES SOFTLY) Come.
来吧
Much more for you to learn.
你还有很多要学呢