阿凡达 Avatar

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 詹姆斯·卡梅隆

演员: 萨姆·沃辛顿 / 佐伊·索尔达娜 / 西格妮·韦弗 / 史蒂芬·朗 / 米歇尔·罗德里格兹 / 吉奥瓦尼·瑞比西 / 乔·大卫·摩尔 / 希·庞德 / 韦斯·斯塔迪 / 拉兹·阿隆索 / 迪利普·劳


台词
== Avatar ==
When I was lying there in the VA hospital,
当我因伤导致下肢瘫痪躺在军人医院里时
with a big hole blown through the middle of my life, When I was lying there in the VA hospital,
当我因伤导致下肢瘫痪躺在军人医院里时
When I was lying there in the VA hospital,
当我因伤导致下肢瘫痪躺在军人医院里时
I started having these dreams of flying.
我开始做起了这些飞翔之梦
I was free.
在梦中重获自由
Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up.
可惜,人迟早得醒过来
They can fix a spinal, if you got the money,
如果有钱的话,他们就能治好我的脊椎
but not on vet benefits, not in this economy.
但只靠如今的抚恤金,想都别想
A VA check and 12 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.
一张退役金支票再加12美元只够喝杯咖啡
I'm what they call... waitlisted.
我正是他们所谓的等候救济者
The Bengal Tiger, extinct for over a century is making a comeback.
灭绝了一个多世纪的孟加拉虎如今再次出现
These cloned tiger cubs at the Beijing Zoo are the latest of a number of species
过去的5年中,大批生物物种被克隆复活
that have been cloned back into existence in the past five years.
北京动物园的这些克隆虎仔就是最新加入的成员
I became a marine for the hardship. To be hammered on the anvil of life.
为打好人生基础,我加入过海军陆战队接受磨练
I told myself I can pass any test a man can pass.
我暗下决心,别人能通过的考验,我也能
Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake!
杰克! 杰克! …
Let's get it straight, upfront.
事先得说明白
I don't want your pity.
我不需要你们的怜悯
You want a fair deal, you're on the wrong planet.
想要公平,那你可来错星球了
The strong prey on the weak.
弱肉强食
That's just the way things are.
这个世界本就如此
And nobody does a damn thing.
没人会出来主持公道
Get off! Get off of him!
放开! 把他放开!
All I ever wanted in my sorry-ass life was a single thing worth fighting for.
在这不值一钱的生命中
我只想找件值得为之战斗的东西
I hope you realized you just lost yourself a customer.
要知道你刚刚失去了一个顾客
Candy-ass bitch.
没种的贱货
If it ain't raining, we ain't training.
“不下雨就不训练”
- It doesn't look like him. - It's him.
不太像他
是他
You Jake Sully?
你是杰克萨利?
Step off. You're ruining my good mood.
闪开,你们扫了我的雅兴
It's about your brother.
这事和你的兄弟有关
We're looking for Sully, T.
我们来找汤米萨利
In there.
在那儿
Jesus, Tommy.
天啊,汤米
The strong prey on the weak.
弱肉强食
A guy with a knife took all Tommy would ever be
一个持刀歹徒杀害了汤米
for the paper in his wallet.
就为了抢走他的钱包
The concern of the suits was touching.
特工的关心令人感动
Your brother represented a significant investment.
你的兄弟涉及到一项重大投资
We'd like to talk to you about taking over his contract.
我们想跟你谈谈有关接手他合同的事情
And since your genome is identical to his, you could step into his shoes,
你们的遗传基因既然完全相同
也就是说,你能顶替他
so to speak.
理论上应该可行
It'd be a fresh start on a new world.
在全新的世界,这将是一个全新的开始
You could do something important. You can make a difference.
你会被委以重任,就此改变人生
And the pay is good.
And the pay is good.
而且薪水很高
而且薪水很高
Very good.
非常高
Tommy was the scientist, not me.
汤米才是科学家,我不是
He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out in space
是他本打算飞到遥远的外太空从事科学研究
to find the answers. He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out in space
是他本打算飞到遥远的外太空从事科学研究
He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out in space
是他本打算飞到遥远的外太空从事科学研究
Me, I was just another dumb grunt getting sent someplace he was gonna regret.
而我只是一名傻大兵
准备前往某个自己将会后悔的地方
In cryo, you don't dream at all.
在低温下睡眠,人不再有梦
It doesn't feel like six years.
感觉不像过了6年
More like a fifth of tequila and an ass-kicking.
倒像是酒醉一场
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗?
Yeah, we're there, sunshine.
是的,我们到了,阳光小子
We're there.
我们到了
You've been in cryo for five years, nine months and 22 days.
你们已经在低温状态中躺了5年9个月零22天
You will be hungry. You will be weak.
你们会感到饥饿,浑身无力
If you feel nausea, please use the sacks provided for your convenience. You will be hungry. You will be weak.
你们会感到饥饿,浑身无力
If you feel nausea, please use the sacks provided for your convenience.
If you feel nausea, please use the sacks provided for your convenience.
如果谁感到恶心请使用专门配备的呕吐袋
如果谁感到恶心请使用专门配备的呕吐袋
The staff thanks you in advance.
感谢大家的配合
Up ahead was Pandora.
前面就是潘多拉星球
You grew up hearing about it, but I never figured I'd be going there.
一个广为人知的地方
但我从没想过会去那儿
Valkyrie 1-6, copy...
瓦尔基里16号
Valkyrie 1-6, you are clear for de-orbit burn at 2-2-4-niner.
你们可以从2249接口点火脱轨
Copy, Venture Star. Go for de-orbit burn at 2-2-4-niner.
收到,创业之星
准备从2249接口点火脱轨
- Exo-packs on! Let's go! Exo-packs on! - Exo-packs on! Let's go!
戴上过滤罩!快!戴上过滤罩!
快点戴上过滤罩!
Remember, people, you lose that mask,
别忘了,伙计们,一旦失去过滤罩
you're unconscious in 20 seconds, you're dead in four minutes!
你们将在20秒内昏迷,4分钟内死亡
Let's nobody be dead today! Looks very bad on my report.
希望今天没人出意外,那会影响我的声誉
Hell's Gate tower, this is TAV 1-6 on approach.
地狱门塔台,16号航天飞机准备进场着陆
Crossing outer marker. Mine is in sight.
刚飞过界标,看到矿山
Harnesses off! Get your packs!
解开安全带!把随身物品放在一起,快!
- Put it together, let's go! Let's go! - Harnesses off! One minute! Harnesses off! Get your packs!
解开安全带!把随身物品放在一起,快!
- Put it together, let's go! Let's go! - Harnesses off! One minute!
只有1分钟时间
- Put it together, let's go! Let's go! - Harnesses off! One minute!
快点!
快点!
When that ramp comes down, go directly into the base. Do not stop!
舷梯放下后,直接进基地,不要停留
Go straight inside. Wait for my mark!
进入基地后,等候我的指令
Go, go, go, go! Get out of there! Keep moving! Let's go, let's go!
快,快,快,快!马上下飞机!快点!快点!
There's no such thing as an ex-Marine.
我的字典里可没“前海军陆战队员”这个词
You may be out, but you never lose the attitude.
身体可以退役,但精神不会
Let's go, special case! Do not make me wait for you!
快,特殊人物,别让我等你
Well, well, ladies.
“姑娘们”好
Look at all this fresh meat!
瞧瞧这帮菜鸟!喔!
Back on Earth, these guys were Army dogs, Marines,
在地球上
他们曾是陆军士兵或海军陆战队员
fighting for freedom.
为了自由而战
Look out, hot rod!
当心点,“赛车手”
But out here they're just hired guns,
可是在这里他们只是雇佣兵
taking the money, working for the company.
为了钱,给大公司卖命
Check this out, man.
伙计们,快瞧
Meals on wheels.
一辆“送餐车”
Oh, man, that is just wrong.
噢,他一定送错地方了
I got two guys free in about 20 minutes!
只有两个人有点空
Got it! Need them!
知道了,叫他们来
You're not in Kansas anymore.
这儿可不是你们的老家
You are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen.
这儿是潘多拉星球,女士们、先生们
Respect that fact every second of every day.
请每时每刻都不要忘记这一点
If there is a hell,
如果世界上有地狱
you might want to go there for some R&R after a tour on Pandora.
那么和潘多拉星球比起来
那儿简直就是度假胜地
Out there, beyond that fence,
在围栏的外面,每一种生物
every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud Out there, beyond that fence,
在围栏的外面,每一种生物
every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud
every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud
不管是地上爬的、天上飞的、泥里钻的
every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud
wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes. every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud
都时刻想杀掉你们,把你们的眼珠当枣子嚼
wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes.
都时刻想杀掉你们,把你们的眼珠当枣子嚼
We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na'vi.
这儿有一种土生土长的类人动物名叫纳威人
They're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin
喜欢将箭浸入神经毒液中
that'll stop your heart in one minute.
毒性能让人心跳一分钟内停止
And they have bones reinforced with naturally occurring carbon fiber.
而且他们的骨骼经过天然碳纤维强化过
They are very hard to kill.
他们很难被杀死
As head of security, it is my job to keep you alive.
作为安全部门首脑
我的职责是让你们活着
I will not succeed.
可我注定不会成功
Not with all of you.
不可能保住你们全部
If you wish to survive,
如果你们想活下去
you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
就必须具有钢铁般的意志
You've got to obey the rules.
还必须遵守规则
Pandora rules.
潘多拉的规则
Rule number one...
第一条规则是…
There's nothing like an old-school safety brief
没什么比得上这些陈词滥调更让人心情放松
to put your mind at ease. There's nothing like an old-school safety brief
没什么比得上这些陈词滥调更让人心情放松
to put your mind at ease.
Excuse me. Excuse me. Jake! You're Jake, right? Tom's brother.
借过,借过
杰克!你是杰克,对吗?
汤米的兄弟
Wow! You look just like him.
哇哦!你长得真像他
Sorry, I'm Norm. Spellman. I went through avatar training with him.
不好意思,我叫诺曼斯佩尔曼
曾和汤米一起接受阿凡达培训
...into the bio-lab.
...into the bio-lab.
生物实验室
...into the bio-lab.
We're gonna spend a lot of time up here. Hey! How you doing? Norm, avatar driver.
我们要长期在这里工作了
嗨,你好,我叫诺曼,阿凡达控制员
- Hi. - Hey.
Link... Here's the link room right here.
链接室,…这就是链接室
This is where we're connecting to the avatar.
我们就在这里和阿凡达进行链接
Me and Norm are here to drive
我和诺曼将在这儿遥控那些叫做“阿凡达”的替身
these remotely controlled bodies called avatars. Me and Norm are here to drive
我和诺曼将在这儿遥控那些叫做“阿凡达”的替身
these remotely controlled bodies called avatars.
And they're grown from human DNA mixed with the DNA of the natives.
他们是用人类DNA和当地土著人DNA培育出来的
- Hey. Welcome. - Hey.
嗨,欢迎你们
- Welcome to Pandora. Good to have you. - Thanks.
欢迎来到潘多拉,很高兴你们加入进来
Damn! They got big.
天呢!他们长大了
Yeah, they fully mature on the flight out.
是的,飞来的途中他们完全成熟了
So the proprioceptive sims seem to work really well.
看来本体感受模拟器运行良好
Yeah, they've got great muscle tone.
没错,肌肉已变得强健有力
It'll take us a few hours to get them decanted,
再过几小时方可出箱
不过你们明天肯定能使用
but you guys can take them out tomorrow.
不过你们明天肯定能使用
but you guys can take them out tomorrow.
There's yours.
你的在那里
Hey. Dr. Norm Spellman.
嗨,诺曼斯佩尔曼博士
- Dr. Max Patel. Great to meet you. - Good to meet you, yeah.
麦克斯佩特尔博士,很高兴认识你
Looks like him.
长得真像他
No, it looks like you.
不,长得像你
This is your avatar now, Jake.
他现在是你的阿凡达了,杰克
And the concept is that every driver is matched to his own avatar,
遥控原理是控制员与自己专用的阿凡达进行匹配
so that their nervous systems are in tune,
从而双方的神经系统就能同步调做出反应
or something.
大概是这样
Which is why they offered me the gig, because I can link with Tommy's avatar,
这就是他们让我来这儿的原因,因为
我能与汤米造价昂贵的阿凡达链接
which is insanely expensive.
使巨大投资不至浪费掉
Is this right? I just say whatever to the video log?
这样行吗?我的视频日志,说什么都行吗?
Yeah, we gotta get in the habit of documenting everything.
是的,我们必须养成认真记录的习惯
You know, what we see, what we feel.
包括看到的和感觉到的
- It's all part of the science. - And good science is good observation.
这是科研的一部分
科学来自严谨的观察
Plus it'll help to keep you sane for the next six years.
这也有助于你在今后的6年中保持清醒
All right. Whatever.
那好吧
不管那么多
So...
反正
Well, here I am,
我在这儿
doing science.
正在搞科研呢
They're coming out!
他们要出来了
Attention. Drivers coming out of link.
注意,控制员出舱中
Oh, God.
天呐
Where's the lab coat? Where's the lab coat?
她的工作服在哪儿?
Who's got my goddamn cigarette? Guys! What's wrong with this picture?
究竟谁拿着我的香烟呢?
伙计们
看出这里少了些什么吗?
- Thank you! - Grace Augustine is a legend.
谢谢
格瑞丝奥古斯丁是个传奇人物
She's the head of the Avatar Program. She wrote the book,
她是阿凡达计划的负责人,写了本书
I mean, literally wrote the book on Pandoran botany.
就是那本关于潘多拉植物学的著作
Well, that's 'cause she likes plants better than people.
因为她喜欢植物,远胜于喜欢人类
Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball.
她在这,从舞会回来的灰姑娘
Grace, I'd like you to meet Norm Spellman and Jake Sully.
格瑞丝,这是诺曼斯佩尔曼和杰克萨利
Norm. I hear good things about you. How's your Na'vi?
诺曼
很多人都夸你,你的纳威语如何?
May the All Mother...
愿万灵之母
...smile upon our first meeting.
祝福我们的初次见面
Not bad. You sound a little formal.
还不错,只是稍感生硬
I studied for five years...
我已经学了5年
...but there is much to learn.
不过还差得远
- Grace? This is Jake Sully. - Ma'am.
格瑞丝,这位是杰克萨利
夫人
Yeah, yeah. I know who you are, and I don't need you. I need your brother.
抱歉,我清楚你的身份,我不需要你
我需要的是你兄弟
You know, the PhD who trained for three years for this mission?
那位
为此项目受过3年培训的哲学博士
He's dead.
他去世了
I know it's a big inconvenience for everyone.
我知道我来这里给大家添麻烦了
- How much lab training have you had? - I dissected a frog once.
你参加过多少实验室培训?
解剖过一只青蛙
You see? You see? I mean, they're just pissing on us
听见了吗?这也能叫培训,不加掩饰地糊弄我们
without even the courtesy of calling it rain. You see? You see? I mean, they're just pissing on us
听见了吗?这也能叫培训,不加掩饰地糊弄我们
without even the courtesy of calling it rain.
- I'm going to Selfridge. - No, Grace, without even the courtesy of calling it rain.
- 我要去找塞弗瑞奇- 不,格瑞丝
- I'm going to Selfridge. - No, Grace,
- 我要去找塞弗瑞奇- 不,格瑞丝
- I don't think that's a good idea. - No, man, this is such bullshit!
- 不,伙计,这安排太混帐了!- 那可不是个好主意
I'm gonna kick his corporate butt.
得教训下这位法人代表
He has no business sticking his nose in my department.
他没权乱指派人进我的部门
Here tomorrow, 0800. Try and use big words.
明早8点来这儿
说话机灵点
Scorpion Two-Hotel, Hell's Gate tower. You are cleared for south departure.
天蝎2-H,我是地狱门塔台,准许你从南面起飞
Hover taxi, Delta runway. Squawk ident.
- You see that? - Yes, sir.
看到没有?
是,长官
No, you didn't. You were looking at the monitor.
你没看到,你在看监视器
I love this putter, Ronnie! I love this putter.
我喜欢这支球杆,罗尼
我喜欢这支球杆
Parker, you know, I used to think it was benign neglect,
帕克,我曾以为这个安排是个偶尔疏忽
but now I see that you're intentionally screwing me.
现在总算明白,你在成心整我
Grace, you know, I enjoy our little talks.
格瑞丝,你知道我很喜欢跟你闲聊
糟糕
I need a researcher. Not some jarhead dropout.
我需要一个研究员,而非某个退役锅盖头
Well, actually, I thought we got lucky with him.
实际上,能找到他很幸运
- Lucky? - Yeah.
幸运?
是啊
How is this in any way lucky?
有什么可幸运的?
Lucky your guy had a twin brother,
你要的人幸好有个孪生兄弟
and lucky that brother wasn't some oral hygienist or something.
且职业幸好不是牙科医生或别的什么
A Marine we can use.
海军陆战队员有用处
I'm assigning him to your team as security escort.
我要派他去你的部门当保安
The last thing I need is another trigger-happy moron out there!
我不需要再多个喜欢舞刀弄枪的笨蛋
Look, look, you're supposed to be winning the hearts
听着,你应设法赢得土著人的信任
and the minds of the natives. Look, look, you're supposed to be winning the hearts
听着,你应设法赢得土著人的信任
and the minds of the natives.
Isn't that the whole point of your little puppet show? and the minds of the natives.
这不就是“木偶剧”的目的吗?
Isn't that the whole point of your little puppet show?
这不就是“木偶剧”的目的吗?
If you look like them and you talk like them,
如果相貌相似,语言也相通
then they'll start trusting us.
他们就会开始信任我们
We build them a school, we teach them English,
我们为他们建学校,教他们说英语
but after, what, how many years?
可是这么多年过去了
Relations with the indigenous are only getting worse.
关系却越来越僵
Yeah, that tends to happen when you use machine guns on them.
这是你用机枪对付他们的必然结果
Right. Come here.
好吧,你过来
I can't... I can't...
别生气,别生气
This is why we're here. Unobtanium.
我们来这里的原因就为它,超导矿石
Because this little gray rock sells for 20 million a kilo.
因为这块灰色小石头卖价二千万每公斤
That's the only reason. It's what pays for the whole party.
除此之外别无原因
它能支付整个组织的开销
It's what pays for your science.
它能提供你搞科研的资金,明白了吗?
Now, those savages are threatening our whole operation,
现在,那群野蛮人威胁到我们的整体开发计划
we're on the brink of war,
战争一触即发
and you're supposed to be finding a diplomatic solution.
而你应该寻找一种外交解决方案
So use what you've got, and get me some results.
那么拿出点真本事
让我见到些成效吧
So, how much link time have you logged?
那么,你的链接时间是多少?
- About 520 hours. - That's good.
大约520个小时
很好
You're in there. You're here. How much have you logged?
你用那个
你用这个
你的链接时间呢?
Zip. But I read a manual.
是零
可我看过说明书
Tell me you're joking.
真希望这是玩笑话!
This is cool.
真酷
Let's go.
来吧
Don't. I got this.
不用,我能行
So you just figured you'd come out here,
你来这儿是否经过深思熟虑?
to the most hostile environment known to man,
这里的环境异常恶劣
with no training of any kind, and see how it went?
没有经过任何训练
就想体验体验
What was going through your head?
你脑袋里哪根筋不对劲?
Maybe I was sick of doctors telling me what I couldn't do.
也许我就想干些所谓我不能干的事
- Biometrics are good. - Link three is ready.
生理指标正常
3号舱完毕
Keep your arms in, hands in, head down.
胳膊放进去,还有手
头躺下
Down. Just relax and let your mind go blank.
躺下
只管放松,让大脑成为空白
That shouldn't be hard for you.
你对此应该很在行
Kiss the darkest part of my lily white...
我拉了顿美餐,请你…
Initiate link.
启动链接
Run sequence unit three. Go.
运行3号舱程序,开始
Launching.
发送
I have the first congruency.
出现第一处吻合
- That's a gorgeous brain. Nice activity. - Go figure.
真不是一般的大脑,异常活跃
真没想到
Phase-lock 40%.
同步率达到40%
All right. Going in.
好吧,该我了
I'm going in in four.
我进4号舱
Phase-lock 99%. Link is stable.
同步率达到99%,链接稳定
He's in. Jake, can you hear me? Can you hear me, Jake?
他进入了
杰克,能听到我的声音吗?
能听到吗,杰克?
Pupillary reflex is good.
瞳孔反射正常
Pinna response normal. How you feeling, Jake?
耳廓反应正常,感觉如何,杰克?
Hey, guys.
嗨,伙计们
Welcome to your new body, Jake.
欢迎你进入新身体,杰克
Good!
很好
Yeah, we're gonna take this nice and easy, Jake.
我们要慢慢来,杰克
- And touch your thumb to your fingers. - Yeah.
- 用拇指触摸其他手指- 好的
- Thumb to your fingers. - No problem.
- 用拇指触摸- 没问题
That's good. I can see you can remember that one.
不错,看来你没忘记这些步骤
- Got it. - Well, if you want to sit up,
那当然
想坐起来,那就坐起来吧
- that's fine. - Okay, good. Just take it
想坐起来,那就坐起来吧
- that's fine. - Okay, good. Just take it
- that's fine. - Okay, good. Just take it
很好,动作要慢些,杰克
很好,动作要慢些,杰克
nice and slow, Jake. Good. Okay, well, no truncal ataxia, that's good.
很好,动作要慢些,杰克
nice and slow, Jake. Good. Okay, well, no truncal ataxia, that's good.
nice and slow, Jake. Good. Okay, well, no truncal ataxia, that's good.
没出现运动失调,很好
没出现运动失调,很好
Are you feeling lightheaded or dizzy at all? You're wiggling your toes!
是否感到头重脚轻或者晕眩?
活动一下脚趾
- Good. Good, Jake. - That's great.
很好,杰克
Distal motor control is good. Good, Jake.
神经末端运动肌控制良好
Are you feeling any numbness or pain?
有没有麻木或者疼痛的感觉?
That's great, Jake. Hold on, now.
太好了,杰克
Take it easy. Don't get ahead of yourself, okay?
慢慢来,不要操之过急,好吗?
There's a few more sensory motor reflex tests we need to run,
还要进行一些感觉运动神经反应测试
- so take it easy. - Wait.
所以别着急
- Jake. - Sit down, Jake.
- 等等,坐下,杰克- 杰克,听我说
Jake! Listen to me. Jake! - Jake. - Sit down, Jake.
- 等等,坐下,杰克- 杰克,听我说
Jake! Listen to me. Jake!
Jake! Listen to me. Jake!
- 杰克,我需要你坐下,杰克,听我说- 没事,很好,我行的
- 杰克,我需要你坐下,杰克,听我说- 没事,很好,我行的
- I need you to sit down. Jake! - It's okay.
- 杰克,我需要你坐下,杰克,听我说- 没事,很好,我行的
- 杰克,我需要你坐下,杰克,听我说- 没事,很好,我行的
- Buddy, listen to me. - It's all good. I got this.
- 杰克,我需要你坐下,杰克,听我说- 没事,很好,我行的
- 杰克,我需要你坐下,杰克,听我说- 没事,很好,我行的
- Jake, you need to sit down right now. - Guys, get him back on the gurney now.
杰克,你得坐下
马上把他弄回轮床上去
Listen to me. For your own safety, you need to sit down.
听我说,为了安全起见,你需要坐下
You need time to adjust to the avatar... Whoa! Jake!
你需要时间来适应阿凡达...
噢!天呐,杰克,当心尾巴,杰克
- God, Jake, watch your tail. - Yeah!
噢!天呐,杰克,当心尾巴,杰克
- God, Jake, watch your tail. - Yeah!
Sedate! Sedate him! A thousand milligrams of Supitocam! Stat!
快用镇静剂,叫他安静!
注射1000毫克“苏比特康”!快!
Guys! Guys! Whoa! Whoa!
伙计们,伙计们,哇哦!哇哦!
By the numbers.
- Jake. Come on. - Jake! Listen to me.
杰克,听我说
You're not used to your avatar body.
你还没适应阿凡达身体,这很危险
- This is dangerous. - This is great. You're not used to your avatar body.
你还没适应阿凡达身体,这很危险
- This is dangerous. - This is great.
这真棒
- This is dangerous. - This is great.
- Jake? Jake, listen to me. - Come on. They're gonna put you out.
别这样,他们会麻醉你
杰克,听我说
- Norm, sit down. - No, no. I gotta get out of these leads.
诺曼,坐下
不,不,我得弄掉这些电线
God damn it! Bring them home!
见鬼!把他俩弄回来!
- Norm! Do not leave control! - You're not ready for it!
诺曼,别失控!
- Oh, come on, you ain't got no skills. - So close!
哦,拉倒吧,你技术不行
差一点而已,噢,噢!
I don't even have to play defense on it.
我根本不用防守
Hey, guys. Hey.
嗨,伙计们,嗨
- It's okay, I'll get him. - Jake, you have to come back!
没关系,我去抓他
杰克,你给我回来
Jake! Jake! Excuse me.
杰克!杰克!对不起
- Watch it! - Sorry!
- Watch it! - Sorry!
对不起!
对不起!
Come on!
别这样!
Jake! We're not supposed to be running!
杰克!我们现在还不能跑步
- Jeez! Sorry. - Watch it!
噢,见鬼
对不起
嘿,当心
Hey, Marine!
嘿,当兵的!
Damn.
见鬼
- Grace? - Well, who'd you expect, numbnuts?
格瑞丝?
还能是谁?傻瓜
Think fast.
快速反应
Motor control's looking good.
运动肌控制相当好
Come on, everybody, quiet down! All right, gang, lights out.
好了,大家该歇息了
听到没有,伙计们
要熄灯了
Come on, Louise, chop-chop.
快点,露易丝,快点
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Don't play with that, you'll go blind.
别玩那个,“心眼”会瞎的
That's kind of freaky.
这真怪异
Come on. Scat.
快点
不送
Good night.
晚安
Lights out! See you at dinner, kiddies.
熄灯了!晚饭见,孩子们
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
- You okay? You all right? - Yeah, I'm okay.
还好吗?
我很好
I'm Trudy. I fly all the science sorties. And this here is my baby.
我叫朱迪,承担所有的科研飞行任务
这就是我的宝贝儿
Hold on a second.
请稍等
Hey, Wainfleet! Get it done!
嘿,温弗利!赶紧弄好!
- We bounce at zero-nine. - Yeah, I'm on it, capitaine!
我们9点整起飞
知道,我正在弄呢,上尉
Vine strike's still loose.
防护罩还是有点松
You guys are packing some heavy gear.
你们正安装重型武器
Watch it!
当心!
Yeah, that's 'cause we're not the only thing flying around out there.
是的,因为在那儿我们不是唯一会飞的生物
Or the biggest.
也不是个头最大的
I'm gonna need you on a door gun. I'm a man short.
你来做侧翼机枪手吧,我这儿缺一个
I thought you'd never ask.
我求之不得
There's your man. See you on the flight line.
他在那,待会儿机场见
You wanted to see me, Colonel?
你找我,上校?
This low gravity'll make you soft.
这里的低重力会使人肌肉松弛
You get soft,
人一旦体力下降
Pandora will shit you out dead with zero warning.
稍不留神就会被潘多拉埋葬
I pulled your record, Corporal.
我看了你的档案,下士
Venezuela, that was some mean bush.
委内瑞拉的丛林非常凶险
Nothing like this here, though.
可还是比不上这儿的
You got some heart, kid, showing up in this neighborhood.
敢来隔壁串门,小伙子,证明你很勇敢
I figured it's just another hellhole.
我想,大不了是另一个地狱
I was First Recon myself.
我最初也是个海军陆战队员
A few years ahead of you. Well, maybe more than a few.
比你早那么几年,也可能不止几年
Three tours Nigeria, not a scratch.
去过3次尼日利亚,毫发无损
I come out here?
来这儿第一天
Day one. Think I felt like a shavetail louie?
就成这副模样,我像不像只菜鸟?
Yeah. They could fix me up, if I rotated back.
Yeah. They could fix me up, if I rotated back.
如果我回去,他们会给我整容
如果我回去,他们会给我整容
Yeah, and make me pretty again. But you know what? I kind of like it.
使我完美如初
可你知道吗?我喜欢这样
It reminds me every day what's waiting out there.
它能时刻提醒我外面都有些什么
The Avatar Program is a bad joke. Bunch of limp-dick science majors.
阿凡达计划是老母鸡的拙劣玩笑
孵了一窝贴着科学标签的软蛋
However, it does present an opportunity both timely and unique.
没想到
它竟真的按时孵出只绝世小鸡来
- Clear! - Clear!
可以了吗?
可以了!
A recon gyrene in an avatar body. That's a potent mix.
一名侦察兵披上一件阿凡达外套
超级英雄就此诞生,惊得我一身鸡皮疙瘩
Give me the goose bumps.
超级英雄就此诞生,惊得我一身鸡皮疙瘩
超级英雄就此诞生,惊得我一身鸡皮疙瘩
Such a Marine could provide the intel I need,
这样一来,我就能得到我想要的情报
right on the ground.
包括战场上的
Right in the hostiles' camp.
还有敌营内部的
Look, Sully. I want you to learn these savages from the inside.
听着,萨利
我要你打入野蛮人内部,取得他们的信任
I want you to gain their trust.
我要你打入野蛮人内部,取得他们的信任
I need to know how to force their cooperation
我需要知道迫使他们合作的方法
or hammer them hard if they won't.
还有一旦不合作时能将他们彻底打垮的方法
- Am I still with Augustine? - On paper.
我还跟着奥古斯丁吗?
名义上是
Yeah, you walk like one of her science pukes, you quack like one,
表面上你与她的那些软蛋没什么区别
but you report to me.
暗地里你却向我汇报
Can you do that for me, son?
能为我做到吗,孩子?
Hell, yeah, sir.
当然能,长官
Well, all right, then.
那就好
Son, I take care of my own.
孩子,我很关照自己人
You get me what I need,
把情报给我
I'll see to it you get your legs back when you rotate home.
我保证,当你回家时,你就能重新站起来
Your real legs.
就用你自己的双腿
That sounds real good, sir.
这话很诱人,长官
- Link's ready! - Phase-lock 40%.
准备链接
同步率达到40%
Just keep your mouth shut and let Norm do the talking.
你给我把嘴闭紧点,有话让诺曼讲
I have five congruencies. Phase-lock 90%.
出现5处吻合,同步率达到90%
Link three ready.
3号舱准备完毕
All right, I'm going in.
好的,我来了
Sturmbeest herd coming up on your right.
在你右侧出现了斯塔姆兽群
Got it! Thanks.
看到了! 谢谢
Looks like a bull, a dozen cows and some juveniles.
长得像牛,一头公牛、十几头母牛和几头小牛
Shut it down. We're gonna stay a while.
关掉引擎,我们要待一会儿
- Norm! Your pack. - Pack.
诺曼!你的背包
背包?
Stay with the ship. One idiot with a gun is enough.
你留在这儿
一个带枪的傻瓜就够了
You the man, Doc.
你说了算,博士
Prolemuris. They're not aggressive.
那是潘多拉狐猴,它们没有攻击性
Relax, Marine. You're making me nervous.
放松,当兵的,你搞得我都紧张了
So, how will they know we're here?
怎样让他们知道我们来了?
I'm sure they're watching us right now.
我确信他们此时正在监视我们
This was our school.
这曾是我们的学校
Now it's just... storage.
现在只能当储物室用了
The kids were so bright.
纳威孩子很聪明
Eager to learn.
求知若渴
They picked up English faster than I could teach it.
他们掌握英语的速度远超过我的教学进度
So, we'll take a couple of these Ph monitors...
我们要拿上几个酸碱监测器
...and a soil probe.
- 好的- 和一支土壤探针
That little yellow case back there. The old microscope.
还有那边的黄色小盒子
以及旧显微镜
Here.
Oh, yeah. I love this one.
哦,对,我很爱这本
The stingbats knocked them down.
那些刺蝠把它们碰落到地上
I keep hoping someone will come back in and read them.
我一直期望某个孩子会回到这里来阅读它们
Why don't they come back? I keep hoping someone will come back in and read them.
我一直期望某个孩子会回到这里来阅读它们
Why don't they come back?
Why don't they come back?
他们为何不回来
他们为何不回来
The Omaticaya... learned as much about us as they needed to.
奥马蒂卡亚人…对我们的了解已经足够多了
What happened here?
这里发生过什么?
Are you going to help us with this gear? We've got a lot to do.
你还帮不帮忙?我们还有很多事要做
- Keep moving, Norm. - Keep up, guys!
快点,诺曼
跟上,伙计们
- And here I go. - Scanning.
我要动手了
开始扫描
Wow! It's that fast?
哇!速度真快
- Amazing, isn't it? - Yeah.
想不到吧!
So, that is signal transduction from this root
这种信号从这棵树的根部
to the root of the tree next to it. So, we should take a sample.
传到与之相邻的树的根部
我们开始取样吧
Okay. Sample.
好的,取样
You know, it's probably electrical, based on the speed of the reaction.
根据响应速度,这很可能属于电信号
Norm, you've contaminated the sample with your saliva.
诺曼,你的唾液污染了试样
Right.
So, here I go.
Don't shoot. Don't shoot, you'll piss him off.
别开枪,别开枪,那会激怒它
It's already pissed off.
它已经被激怒了
Jake, that armor's too thick. Trust me.
杰克,它的甲壳打不穿的,相信我
It's a territorial threat display. Do not run, or he'll charge.
这是种保护领地的表演,别跑,不然它会冲过来
So, what do I do, dance with it?
那我该怎么办?陪它跳舞?
Just hold your ground.
站那儿别动就成
Yeah? Come on! What you got?
来吧,你有啥本事?
Oh, yeah. Who's bad? That's right.
嘿,谁是老大?这就对了
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, bitch.
这才像话,贱货
That's right, get your punk ass back to mommy.
这就对了,回去跟你妈告状吧
Yeah? Yeah, you got nothing. You keep running.
嘿,没本事的胆小鬼
Yeah, and why don't you bring back some of your friends, huh?
何不叫些帮手来?
Oh, shit.
So what about this one? Run? Don't run? What?
该怎么对付这个?跑,还是不跑?
Run! Definitely run!
跑,当然得跑!
I'm gonna have to call it, guys.
得停止搜索,伙计们
We're not allowed to run night ops. Colonel's orders.
上校不准我们夜间飞行
I'm sorry, Doc, he's just gonna have to hang on till morning.
对不起,博士,他得自己坚持到明天早上
He won't make it till morning.
他撑不到明天早上的
I don't have all goddamn night.
我可没时间陪你们一晚上
Come on! Come on!
来吧!来吧!
这些魔鬼!
这些天空人!
Hey, wait. Don't!
嘿,等等,不要这些天空人!
Hey, wait. Don't!
嘿,等等,不要
Great.
这下可好了
原谅我
我的兄弟,我的兄弟
Look, I know you probably don't understand this,
听着,虽然你可能听不懂我说的话
原谅我
但我还是要说
我的兄弟
but thank you.
谢谢你
愿你的灵魂追随圣母
Thank you.
谢谢
原谅我
That was pretty impressive.
你刚才真了不起
I would have been screwed if you hadn't come along. It was...
如果你不出现,我可能就没命了
Hey, wait a second. Hey, where you going?
嘿,等一下,嘿,你去哪儿?
Wait up!
等等!
Just... Hey, slow down.
嘿,慢点
Look, wait up, I just wanted to say thanks for killing those things.
等等!我只是想谢谢你杀死了那些家伙
- Damn! - Don't thank.
见鬼!
用不着谢
You don't thank for this.
你用不着为此而感谢
This is sad. Very sad only.
杀死它们让人难过,只会非常难过
Okay. Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧,好吧,对不起
Whatever I did, I am sorry.
不管我做了什么,我道歉
All this is your fault. They did not need to die.
这都怪你,它们本来不用死的
My fault? They attacked me. How am I the bad guy?
怪我?是它们攻击我的,我倒成了坏人?
Your fault!
就怪你
- Your fault! - Easy. Easy.
就怪你
别激动,别激动
You're like a baby. Making noise, don't know what to do.
你就像个婴儿只会哭闹,不知所措
Easy.
别激动
Fine. Fine.
好吧,怪我
If you love your little forest friends,
如果你喜欢那些森林伙伴
why not let them just kill my ass?
那干嘛不让它们杀死我?
What's the thinking?
你是怎么想的?
- Why save you? - Yeah. Yeah, why save me?
为什么救你?
对啊,为什么救我?
You have a strong heart.
因为你有一颗坚强的心
No fear.
无所畏惧
But stupid! Ignorant like a child.
可是你很蠢,无知得像个孩子
Well, if I'm like a child, then...
如果我像个孩子
Look, maybe you should teach me.
或许你该教教我
Sky People cannot learn. You do not See.
天空人学不会,因为你们“看不见”
Well, then teach me how to See.
那就教我如何“看见”
- No one can teach you to See. - Whoa.
没人能教你“看见”
Look, come on, can't we talk?
嘿,别这样,我们不能聊聊吗?
Say, where'd you learn to speak English? Dr. Augustine's school?
你在哪儿学的英语?奥古斯丁博士办的学校?
You're like a baby.
你真像个婴儿
You're like a baby. You're like a baby.
你真像个婴儿
You're like a baby.
你真像个婴儿
这些天空人!
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You should not be here.
你不该呆在这儿
- Okay, take me with you. - No! Go back.
好啊,带我走吧
不,你回去
No.
我不
不行
Go back.
你回去
别赶!
No!
不要
这可是圣树的种子啊!
圣树的种子!
What...
What are they?
它们是什么?
Seeds of the Sacred Tree.
圣树的种子
Very pure spirits.
纯洁的灵魂
What was that all about?
刚才是怎么回事?
一个神迹
Come.
来吧
Come!
来呀
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
Come.
快点
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Shit!
该死!
别动
Okay.
Calm people, calm.
冷静,大家冷静
What are you doing, Tsu'tey?
苏泰,你在做什么?
These demons are forbidden here.
这些魔鬼禁止来这里
There has been a sign.
刚才出现了一个神迹
This is a matter for the Tsahik.
必须请示查希克
Bring him.
把他带上
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Wait.
等等
我们回去
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Hey!
嘿!
他是谁?他是谁?
一个外乡人
不用怕他
他为何来?
奇怪的家伙
放开他,放开他
Father...
父亲
...I see you.
我“看见”你
This creature...
这个家伙
...why do you bring him here?
你为何带他来这儿?
I was going to kill him...
我本来想杀死他
...but there was a sign from Eywa.
可是艾娃显现了一个神迹
I have said...
我说过,禁止梦游者到这里来
...no dreamwalker will come here. I have said...
我说过,禁止梦游者到这里来
...no dreamwalker will come here.
他在说什么?
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
His alien smell fills my nose.
他那外乡味儿太难闻了
Hey, what's he saying?
嘿,他说什么?
My father is deciding whether to kill you.
我父亲在考虑要不要杀了你
Your father. It's nice to meet you, sir.
你父亲?
很高兴认识你,先生
大胆!
别!
放开这家伙
Step back!
放开这家伙
Step back!
Step back!
退后
退后
I will look at this alien.
我要看看这个外乡人
That is Mother.
这是我母亲,她是查希克
She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa. That is Mother.
这是我母亲,她是查希克
She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa.
She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa.
负责解读艾娃的旨意
负责解读艾娃的旨意
Who's Eywa?
艾娃是谁?
What are you called?
你叫什么名字?
Jake Sully.
杰克萨利
- Why did you come to us? - I came to learn.
你为什么来找我们?
我是来学习的
We have tried to teach other Sky People.
我们已经尝试过教其他天空人学习
It is hard to fill a cup which is already full.
可是装满水的杯子很难再被掺水
Well, my cup is empty, trust me.
我的杯子还是空的,相信我
Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist.
你可以去问奥古斯丁博士,我不是科学家
What are you?
那你是什么?
I was a Marine. A...
我曾是个海军陆战队员
就是…
A warrior of the Jarhead clan.
锅盖头部落的武士
A warrior!
一个武士?
I could kill him easily! No!
我随便就能宰了他
不行
This is the first warrior dreamwalker...
这是我们见到的第一个梦游者武士
...we have seen. This is the first warrior dreamwalker...
这是我们见到的第一个梦游者武士
This is the first warrior dreamwalker...
这是我们见到的第一个梦游者武士
We need to learn more about him.
我们得更多的了解他
My Daughter...
我的女儿
...you will teach him our way...
你负责教他我们的生活方式
...to speak and walk as we do.
让他像我们一样说话行走
Why me? That's not fair...
为何是我?不公平
就这么决定了
倒霉
It is decided. My daughter will teach you our ways.
就这么决定了
我女儿会教你我们的生活方式,你要好好学
Learn well, Jakesully.
我女儿会教你我们的生活方式,你要好好学
Learn well, Jakesully.
Learn well, Jakesully.
杰克萨利
杰克萨利
Then we will see if your insanity can be cured.
然后我们要看看你的精神失常
能否被治好
Good evening.
晚上好
Please don't get up.
大家不用站起来
Excuse me.
借过
Sorry.
对不起
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗?伙计
快吃饭
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I don't even know your name.
我还不知道你的名字呢
Neytiri te Ckaha Mo'at'ite.
奈蒂莉特斯卡哈姆亚特伊特
Again, a whole lot slower?
放慢点,再说一遍
Neytiri.
奈蒂莉
Neytili.
娜迪莉
Neytiri.
奈蒂莉
Neytiri.
奈蒂莉
It's nice to meet you, Neytiri.
很高兴认识你,奈蒂莉
It's nice.
很高兴
- Jake. Jake! - He's in alpha.
- 杰克!杰克!- 他处于α脑波态
- He's coming out right now. - Jake. Jake!
- 他要苏醒了- 杰克!杰克!
Come on back, kid. Come on. That's it.
醒醒,孩子,醒醒,好了
There you go. There you go, there you go.
这样就对了,这样就对了,这样就对了
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事了,你没事了
Damn! You were dug in like a tick.
天呐,你太投入了,就像只扁虱
- Is the avatar safe? - Yeah, Doc.
阿凡达安全吗?
是的,博士
And you are not gonna believe where I am.
你不会相信我到了哪儿
The last thing we see is this Marine's ass
我们最后看到,这倒霉的兵仔儿
disappearing into the brush with this angry thanator coming after him.
消失在丛林里,身后这只愤怒的死神兽紧追不舍
- Hey, it's not something you can teach. - That is awesome.
嘿,这些你们可教不来
真了不起
You know, for reasons I cannot fathom,
知道吗,我搞不懂为什么
the Omaticaya have chosen you. God help us all.
奥马蒂卡亚部落会选择你?真是天助我们
"Jarhead clan"?
锅盖头部落?
- And it worked? - Hey, I'm practically family.
他们居然信了?
对,我跟他们算是一家人了
They're gonna study me. I have to learn to be one of them.
他们想了解我
而我得学习,好成为纳威人
That's called taking the initiative, son.
这就叫主动出击,孩子
- I wish I had 10 more like you. - Look, Sully. Sully.
真希望你这样的人再多一些
听着,萨利,萨利
Just find out what the blue monkeys want.
搞清楚那群“蓝猴子”到底想要什么
You know, I mean, we try to give them medicine, education, roads.
我们试着给他们提供医疗、教育还有公路
But no, no, no, they like mud.
可是不灵啊,他们只喜欢泥巴
And that wouldn't bother me, it's just that they're...
这些倒没什么,只是他们…
Hey, can you... Can somebody just... Sector 12.
谁来帮帮忙,12区
Okay, go, go, go, stop. Stop...
好,过,过,过,停,停下...
Rich, stop! That's... Jesus!
够了,停,那是,天呐!
Their damn village happens to be resting on the richest unobtanium deposit
他们该死的村子
刚好座落在方圆200公里以内
within 200 klicks in any direction. I mean, look at all that cheddar!
储量最丰富的超导矿床上
换句话说,瞧瞧那一叠叠的钞票啊!
- Well, who gets them to move? - Guess.
谁去劝他们搬走?
猜猜看
- What if they won't go? - I'm betting that they will.
万一他们不搬呢?
我赌他们会搬
Okay, okay, okay, okay, hey. Look. Look.
好吧,好吧,听我说,听我说
Killing the indigenous looks bad,
杀死土著人固然会招致媒体谴责
but there's one thing that shareholders hate more than bad press,
不过和舆论相比,股东们更头疼另外一件事
and that's a bad quarterly statement. I didn't make up the rules.
那就是糟糕的季度报告,规则不是我定的
So just find me a carrot that'll get them to move,
所以只管帮我找根“胡萝卜”哄他们搬走
otherwise it's gonna have to be all stick. Okay?
否则就只能挥动“大棒”来赶了,明白吗?
You got three months. That's when the 'dozers get there.
给你3个月,正好是推土机到那儿的时间
Well, we're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
I like this guy.
我喜欢这家伙
- Guys, right now... - Okay, let's run through them again.
伙计们,现在…
好吧,我们再复习一遍
Mo'at. Dragon lady.
姆亚特
一个悍妇
- Eytucan. - Eytukan. He's the clan leader.
埃图坎
埃图康,他是部落领袖
But she's the spiritual leader. Like a shaman.
而姆亚特是精神领袖,就像通灵祭师
Got it.
知道了
- T'su'tey. - Tsu'tey.
苏台
苏泰
- Tsu'tey. - He'll be the next clan leader.
苏泰
他将是下一任部落领袖
- Neytiri. - She'll be the next Tsahik.
奈蒂莉
她将是下一任查希克,他俩会结为夫妇
They become a mated pair.
她将是下一任查希克,他俩会结为夫妇
They become a mated pair.
- So who's this Eywa? - Who's Eywa?
这个艾娃是谁?
艾娃是谁?
Only their deity. Their goddess, made up of all living things.
他们唯一的神
由所有生灵共同组成的女神
Everything they know!
知晓他们所知的一切
You'd know this if you had any training whatsoever.
没受过培训,你才这样无知
Who's got a date with the chief's daughter?
谁将前去与首领女儿约会?
Come on. That's...
拜托,那…
Knock it off. It's like kindergarten around here.
别闹了,这里简直就像幼儿园
Neytiri was my best student.
奈蒂莉曾是我最优秀的学生
She and her sister, Sylwanin.
她和她姐姐,萨娃娜
Just amazing girls.
都是令人惊讶的女孩
I got a date with Sylwanin too.
我也要跟萨娃娜约会
She's dead.
她已经死了
Let's go. Village life starts early.
快走吧,部落生活可得早起
Don't do anything unusually stupid.
你可千万不要做什么蠢事
Easy, boy.
别紧张,小伙儿
Pale is female.
这匹马是雌性
听话
Okay. Easy, girl.
好吧,别紧张,小妞儿
听话,重铠马,听话
听话
That is shahaylu. The bond.
那叫萨黑鲁,心灵连接
Feel her.
感觉一下
Feel her heartbeat. Her breath.
感觉她的心跳,她的呼吸
Feel her strong legs.
她强有力的腿
You may tell her what to do.
你可以告诉她做什么
Inside.
在心里说
For now, say where to go.
现在,说你想去的方向
Forward!
向前
- You should go away. - No, you'd miss me.
你该滚开了
不,你会挂念我的
I knew you could speak English.
我早就知道你会说英语
This alien will learn nothing...
这个外乡人什么也学不会
...a rock sees more...
石头都比他更有灵性
...look at him.
...look at him.
瞧他那狼狈相
...look at him.
走吧
Again.
再来
If you want to hit this thing, it's gonna be complicated.
如果你们想进攻这里,难度会非常大
Your scan doesn't show the internal structure.
你们的扫瞄显示不出内部结构
There's an outer row of columns.
外围是一圈立柱
Real heavy duty. There's a secondary ring here,
非常坚固
这里是第二圈
and an inner ring. There's a core structure like a spiral.
里面还有一圈
其核心结构呈螺旋状
That's how they move up and down.
被他们当作上下用的楼梯
We're gonna need accurate scans on every column.
我们需要每一根立柱的精确扫描
Roger that.
明白
What else can you tell us about the structure?
关于它的结构,还有什么补充吗?
I'm guessing this secondary ring, that's also load-bearing.
我猜第二圈立柱,也可以承重
- So where are we going? - Getting out of Dodge.
我们去哪儿?
逃离这个骗局
I'm not about to let Selfridge and Quaritch micro-manage this thing.
不能让那帮人影响这来之不易的局面
There's a mobile link up at Site 26 we can work out of,
26号站点有移动链接舱,我们要离开此处
way up in the mountains.
到山上继续工作
The Hallelujah Mountains?
你说,哈利路亚山?
- That's right. - Are you serious?
没错
说真的?
- Yeah. - Yes!
是啊
太好了
The legendary floating mountains of Pandora. Heard of them?
传说中的潘多拉悬浮山,听说过吗?
We're getting close.
我们快到了
Yeah, look at my instruments.
是的,瞧我的导航仪表
Yep. We're in the Flux Vortex.
对,我们正处于磁漩涡而受到干扰
We're VFR from here on.
从现在起,我们只能VFR
What's VFR?
什么叫VFR?
Means you gotta see where you're going.
是目视飞行的意思
- You can't see anything. - Exactly. Ain't that a bitch?
可什么也看不到
没错,想不骂老天爷都难?
Oh, my God.
我的…天啊!
You should see your faces.
瞧瞧你们那副傻样
Thank you for flying Air Pandora.
感谢您乘坐潘多拉航空
So what does hold them up?
是什么让它们凭空悬浮的?
Grace explained it to me.
格瑞丝给我解释说
Some kind of maglev effect.
是某种磁悬浮效应
Because unobtanium is a superconductor... or something.
因为超导矿石具有抗磁性
大概是这样
Welcome to camp.
欢迎前来露营
- So, this is my bunk. - This stuff is nasty.
好吧,我睡这张床
这儿真够脏的
- Norm, go under. - All right.
- 诺曼,你睡下铺- 好的
- Grace didn't miss a thing. - Trudy, you'll take the top one.
- 格瑞丝真是明察秋毫- 朱迪,你睡上铺
She knew I was talking to the Colonel.
她知道我和上校暗中交谈
But I had what she needed, a way back in with the clan,
不过,她要靠我的关系才可能重回部落
so she's playing nice.
所以才装出友善的样子
All right. Jake, hang a left. You'll be in the link at the end.
好吧,杰克,向左转,你的链接舱在最里面
Unit one. Beulah. She's the least glitchy.
1号舱,“贤妻比尤拉”,几台中就她最稳定
Holy shit!
噢,天呐
Do not look in her eye.
不要和它对视
花花
好吃吧?花花
Ikran is not horse.
伊卡兰不像马那样能任人骑
Once shahaylu is made,
一旦完成了萨黑鲁
ikran will fly with only one hunter in the whole life.
伊卡兰终身只会跟随一名猎手
To become taronyu, hunter,
为了成为“塔隆纽”,就是猎手
you must choose your own ikran and he must choose you.
你必须选择自己的伊卡兰,它也必须选择你
- When? - When you are ready.
什么时候?
等你准备好的时候
Okay. This is video log 12.
好吧,这是第12篇视频日志
Time's 2132.
时间是21点32分
Do I have to do this now? I really need to get some rack.
我现在必须记录吗?我真的很想睡觉
No, now. When it's fresh.
不行,马上做
得趁热打铁
Okay, location, shack,
好吧,地点:窝棚
and the days are starting to blur together.
每天做同样的事,日子都开始混淆了
鼻子
鼻子
The language is a pain, but, you know,
纳威语非常难学,不过
I figure it's like field-stripping a weapon. Just repetition, repetition. The language is a pain, but, you know,
耳多纳威语非常难学,不过
I figure it's like field-stripping a weapon. Just repetition, repetition.
耳多
I figure it's like field-stripping a weapon. Just repetition, repetition.
我觉得这就像拆解枪支,靠的是反复练习耳多
我觉得这就像拆解枪支,靠的是反复练习
耳朵我觉得这就像拆解枪支,靠的是反复练习
我觉得这就像拆解枪支,靠的是反复练习
耳朵我觉得这就像拆解枪支,靠的是反复练习
我觉得这就像拆解枪支,靠的是反复练习
- Navi. - "Nari."
眼镜
眼睛
- Nari. - "Narrri"!
眼镜
眼睛
Narrri!
眼镜
Txurni'ul. Stronger.
突尼尔乌…用力一点
Neytiri calls me skxawng. It means moron.
奈蒂莉管我叫“死杠”,意思是白痴
This is a very important part of it.
这层含义非常重要
- Norm's attitude has improved lately. - I see you. I see you.
- 诺曼对我的态度最近变好了- 我“看见”你,我“看见”你
But it's not just, "I'm seeing you in front of me,"
这不仅仅指我看见你在我面前
it's "I see into you. I See you."
还指我看进你的内心
It's good he's back on board, but he thinks I'm a skxawng, too.
他能转变是件好事
不过,他也认为我是个“死杠”
"I'm accepting you. I understand you." So you gotta get this, okay?
我理解你,得弄清这含义,好吗?
I gotta run! Okay? Let's go.
我要运行程序了,准备好了吗?出发
My feet are getting tougher. I can run farther every day.
我的脚越发坚韧,奔跑距离逐日增加
I have to trust my body to know what to do.
我得跟着感觉走,从而知道该怎么做
Yeah! Check it out!
嘿,瞧我的
Oh, crap!
Oh, crap!
该死!
Oh, crap!
Every day it's reading the trails, the tracks at the waterhole,
每天都要辨认各种痕迹
水洼中的足印
the tiniest scents and sounds.
难以察觉的气味和声音
She's always going on about the flow of energy, the spirits of animals.
她总是不停地讲能量的流动
动物的灵魂
I really hope this tree-hugger crap isn't on the final.
真希望期末别考这些没用的环保理论
This isn't just about eye-hand coordination out there, you know.
在那儿,不仅要练习手眼的协调
You need to listen to what she says.
你还要用心去体会她的话
Try to see the forest through her eyes.
试着通过她的眼睛去观察森林
Excuse me. This is my video log here.
抱歉,这是我的视频日志
With Neytiri, it's learn fast or die.
跟奈蒂莉学习,反应慢了就得死
You gotta be kidding me.
你一定想看我笑话
孩子们,你们好!
I talked Mo'at into letting Grace into the village.
我说服姆亚特让格瑞丝进村
Look how big you are.
瞧瞧,都长这么大了
这是学校关闭后她首次回来
It's the first time since her school was closed down.
这是学校关闭后她首次回来
这是学校关闭后她首次回来
You are so pretty.
你们可真漂亮
Come on, Marine.
去睡吧,大兵
I'm trying to understand this deep connection
我试着去理解纳威人与森林间的这种亲密关系
the people have to the forest. I'm trying to understand this deep connection
我试着去理解纳威人与森林间的这种亲密关系
I'm trying to understand this deep connection
我试着去理解纳威人与森林间的这种亲密关系
She talks about a network of energy
她提到了一种网络
that flows through all living things.
由所有生命间不断循环的能量所构成
She says all energy is only borrowed,
她说所有的能量都只是借来的
and one day you have to give it back.
总有一天你必须将它归还
You were in 16 hours today.
你今天已经链接了16个小时
You're still losing weight.
你的体重依然在下降
No, you don't.
No, you don't.
喔不,这可不行
- I gotta get some sleep. - Come back here.
我得睡会儿
给我回来
Bon app'tit.
Bon app'tit.
祝你好胃口
祝你好胃口
Today I made a kill.
今天我捕杀了只动物
And we ate it. At least, I know where that meal came from.
我们还吃了它,至少我知道那些肉的来源
Other body. You need to take care of this body. Okay?
这是那具身体的事,这具身体也得照顾好,懂吗?
- Get it? Let's eat it. - Yeah, yeah.
听到了吗? 快吃吧
Here. I'll make it easy for you.
来,我来帮你
Give it to me. Here. I'll make it easy for you.
来,我来帮你
Give it to me.
Give it to me.
快给我
Give it to me.
- You look like crap. - Thank you.
你看上去糟糕透顶
You're burning way too hard.
你投入地过了头
Get rid of this shit.
先把这狗屎扔掉
And then you can lecture me.
你才有资格教训我
Now, I'm telling you, as your boss,
现在,作为你的上司
and as someone who might even consider being a friend someday
或许日后也是你的一位朋友,我得劝你
to take some down time.
花点时间休整一下
Eat this, please.
快把这些吃了吧
Trust me, I... learned the hard way.
相信我,我有过类似经验
What did happen at the school, Grace?
格瑞丝,学校里究竟发生过什么?
Neytiri's sister, Sylwanin, stopped coming to school.
奈蒂莉的姐姐,萨娃娜
突然不来上学了
She was angry about the clear-cutting.
她对人类摧毁森林很愤怒
And one day, she and a couple of other young hunters came running in
一天,她与另一对年轻猎手闯了进来
all painted up.
浑身抹着颜料
They had set a bulldozer on fire.
他们刚烧了一台推土机
I guess they thought I could protect them.
他们以为我可以保护他们
The troopers pursued them to the school.
那些士兵追到学校
They killed Sylwanin in the doorway.
在门口杀死了萨娃娜
Right in front of Neytiri.
就在奈蒂莉的面前
And then shot the others.
然后继续向其他人开枪
I got most of the kids out.
我把大部分孩子救了出去
But they never came back.
但他们再也不肯回来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
A scientist stays objective.
科学家本应处身事外
We can't be ruled by emotion.
不为情感左右
But I put 10 years of my life into that school.
可我在那个学校投入了十年心血
They called me sa'nok.
他们喊我萨奴克
Mother.
母亲
Mother.
母亲
That kind of pain reaches back through the link.
那份痛苦也通过链接传回到这具身体
I see you...
我“看见”你
...Brother
兄弟
...and thank you.
谢谢你
Your spirit goes with Eywa.
你的灵魂追随艾娃
Your body stays behind...
你的身体留下来
...to become part of The People.
化作纳威人的一部分
A clean kill.
干净利落
You are ready.
你准备好了
Learning to ride an ikran, we call them banshees,
学习驾驭伊卡兰,我们称为女妖翼兽
is the test every young hunter has to pass.
是每个年轻猎手都必须通过的考验
过来
But to do that, you gotta go where the banshees are.
在此之前,还得找到女妖翼兽的栖息地
Oo-rah.
呜啊…
跟上
Now what?
现在又干什么?
少废话
我们走
我“看见”你
Jakesully will go first.
杰克萨利先来
Now you choose your ikran. This you must feel inside.
现在你要选择自己的伊卡兰
为此你必须用内心去感觉
If he also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
如果它也选择了你,按我教的方法迅速行动
You will have one chance, Jake.
你只有一次机会,杰克
How will I know if he chooses me?
我怎么知道它选择了我?
He will try to kill you.
它会试图杀死你
Outstanding.
太好了
武士
别害怕,武士
他那样不行
Let's dance.
我们跳舞吧
That moron's going to die.
那白痴死定了
Don't be afraid, warrior.
别害怕,武士
Make the bond!
进行心灵连接
No!
Jake!
杰克
Shahaylu, Jake.
萨黑鲁,杰克
Shahaylu!
萨黑鲁
Stop!
老实点
好样的
Yeah, that's right. You're mine. Huh?
太好了,这就对了,你是我的
First flight seals the bond. You cannot wait.
一次飞行永远相伴,机不可失
- Think, "Fly!" - Fly?
用心想…飞翔!
飞翔?
God damn!
该死的
Oh, shit!
噢,见鬼
Shut up and fly straight!
别闹了,直线飞行
That's it. Bank left!
这就对了,向左转
Level out! That's it.
进入平飞,就这样
Jakesully!
喔!杰克萨利!
多嘴
Hey!
嘿!
Let's go!
跟上去!
Yeah, baby, I got this!
宝贝,我学会了!
Oh, shit!
噢,见鬼!
I may not be much of a horse guy, but I was born to do this.
也许我不是骑马的料
但我骑这个却很有天赋
Yeah!
是的
- I came like this. This you. - Yeah, yeah.
我像这样飞过来,而你这样
- I turn. I feel the wind. I turn very strong. - Look, yeah, see, I banked so hard...
转弯时,我借助风力,转的很快
明白,我过于倾斜了…
专心点!
The Tree of Souls.
灵魂树
也叫艾贝垂亚拉姆纳
It's their most sacred place.
那是他们最神圣的地方
See the Flux Vortex in these false color images?
看到这些伪色图像中的磁漩涡了吗?
Yeah, that's what messes up my instruments.
是的,就是它们干扰了我的导航仪表
There is something really interesting going on in there biologically.
那里有非常有趣的生物现象
I would die to get samples.
我宁愿用生命去换些样本
Outsiders are strictly forbidden.
可是外人严禁入内
You lucky swine.
你哪来的狗屎运!
Hell, yeah!
Hell, yeah!
I was a stone-cold aerial hunter. Death from above.
我曾是个冷血的空中猎手
从天空播撒死亡
Only problem is, you're not the only one.
唯一存在的问题是,猎手可不止你一个
Dive!
速降!
Go, go!
快,快!
Follow me!
跟上!
好样的,花花
Our guys call it a Great Leonopteryx.
我们的人管它叫做狮鹰翼兽
It is Toruk. Last Shadow.
它叫图鲁克,末影
Yeah, right. It's the last one you ever see.
没错,生前看到的最后影像
My grandfather's grandfather was Toruk Macto.
我爷爷的爷爷,曾经是个图鲁克马克多
Rider of Last Shadow.
末影的骑手
He rode this?
他骑过这个?
Toruk chose him.
图鲁克选择了他
It has only happened five times since the time of the First Songs.
有史以来,这种事情只发生过5回
- That's a long time. - Yes.
太少见了
是的
Toruk Macto was mighty.
图鲁克马克多很伟大
He brought the clans together in a time of great sorrow.
他曾在苦难时代,使所有部落都团结一心
All Na'vi people know the story.
这是纳威人众所皆知的故事
Everything is backwards now. Like out there is the true world
如今一切都颠倒了
似乎那里才是真实的世界
and in here is the dream.
这儿只是梦境
It's hard to believe it's only been three months.
很难相信时间才过了3个月
I can barely remember my old life.
我快记不得从前的生活
I don't know who I am anymore.
我已经不知道自己是谁了
Haven't gotten lost in the woods, have you?
你没在森林里迷路吧?
Your last report was more than two weeks ago.
距离上一次汇报已经过去了两周多
I'm starting to doubt your resolve!
我甚至开始怀疑你的决心
The way I see it, it's time to terminate the mission.
看来结束这项任务的时候到了
No, I can do this.
不,我可以完成
You already have.
你已经完成了
You give me good, usable intel.
你给了我很有利用价值的情报
This Tree of Souls place.
灵魂树这个地方就是他们的死穴
Yeah, I got them by the balls with that when this turns into a shit fight,
等双方一旦开打,我凭它就能彻底制伏他们
which it will. Yeah. Yeah, I got them by the balls with that when this turns into a shit fight,
等双方一旦开打,我凭它就能彻底制伏他们
which it will. Yeah.
Now it's time to come in.
你该回来了
By the way,
对了
you gonna get your legs back.
你将成为一个健全的人
Yeah. I got your corporate approval. It's a done deal.
是的,公司同意了,协议已经达成
Gonna have you on a shuttle tonight.
今晚就派航天飞机来接你
I'm a man of my word.
我是说话算话的人
I gotta finish this.
我得完成
There's one more thing.
就剩一件事
Ceremony. It's the final stage of becoming a man.
仪式,这是成人的最后一环
If I do it, I'm one of them.
一旦通过,我就是纳威人了
And they'll trust me.
从此他们会信任我
And I can negotiate the terms of their relocation.
我就可以跟他们谈判搬迁条件
Well, then, you'd better get it done, Corporal.
那么,你最好把这事儿给办成了,下士
The Na'vi say that every person is born twice.
纳威人说,每个人都会出生两次
The second time is when you earn your place among The People forever.
第二次是你在纳威人当中赢得永久的地位
You are now a son of the Omaticaya.
你现在是奥马蒂卡亚部落之子
You are part of The People.
你成为一名纳威人
Come. Come.
来吧
来呀
This is a place for prayers to be heard.
这是族人祈祷的地方
And sometimes answered.
有时会很灵验
We call these trees Utraya Mokri.
这些树叫奥塔亚莫克瑞
The Tree of Voices.
声音之树
The voices of our ancestors.
我们祖先的声音
I can hear them.
我能听到他们
They live, Jake,
他们还活着,杰克
within Eywa.
跟艾娃在一起
You are Omaticaya now.
你已经是奥马蒂卡亚人了
You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree.
你可以用家园树的枝干做一把弓
And you may choose a woman.
还可以选择一个女人
We have many fine women.
我们有很多好女人
Ninat is the best singer.
妮纳特是最好的歌手
But I don't want Ninat.
我不要妮纳特
Beyral is a good hunter.
佩拉莉,是个好猎手
Yeah, she is a good hunter.
对,她的确是个好猎手
I've already chosen.
可我已经选择好了
But this woman must also choose me.
不过这个女人也必须选择我
She already has.
她已经选择你了
I am with you now, Jake.
从此我们形影不离,杰克
We are mated for life.
我们是夫妻了
What the hell are you doing, Jake?
你究竟在干什么,杰克?
Ma Jake!
杰克
Don't forget your phase integration.
别忘了你的同步整合
- Jake! - No, no, the middle button.
- 杰克- 不,不,中间那按钮
- You gotta eat something. - Yeah, there you go.
- 你必须吃点东西- 对了,你终于懂了
Jake! Jake. Wake up! Jake, please!
杰克!杰克!醒醒!杰克,醒一醒!
Don't make me force-feed a cripple.
可别让我喂你吃
Grace, I don't want... Hey!
格瑞丝,我不想…嘿!
Jake!
杰克!
Okay.
Here. I'm done. Let's go.
吃好了,开始吧
And when was the last time you took a shower?
你有多长时间没洗澡了?
- I don't need a shower. - Jesus, Marine.
不需要
太离谱了,大兵
Jake!
杰克!
Jake! Wake up! Jake! Wake up!
杰克!醒醒!杰克!醒醒!
Hey!
嘿!
Stop! Stop!
停下!停下!
- Jake! - Go back, stop!
杰克!
回去,停下!
Hey, boss.
嘿,老板
Hey!
- What? - I got a native
- 怎么了?- 有个张牙舞爪的土著人挡住了我的去路
doing the funky chicken here. He's blocking my blade. - What? - I got a native
- 怎么了?- 有个张牙舞爪的土著人挡住了我的去路
- What? - I got a native
- 怎么了?- 有个张牙舞爪的土著人挡住了我的去路
Well, keep going. He'll move.
没事,你走你的,他会躲开
These people have to learn that we don't stop. Come on, go, go, go.
应该让他们知道我们是挡不住的
继续,走,走,走
Stop! Hey!
停下!
Go! Go!
快走!快走!
There, see? He moved.
看到没有?他躲开了
喔…伙计…喔…伙计…不
Dude, dude. Whoa, dude! Dude, no!
喔…伙计…喔…伙计…不
Dude, dude. Whoa, dude! Dude, no!
I'm blind. Dude, dude. Whoa, dude! Dude, no!
我看不见了
I'm blind.
我看不见了
- Jake! - Neytiri!
杰克!
奈蒂莉!
Here, come on!
这边,跟我来!
Freeze it right there.
定格,就在那儿
Scale up. Enhance.
放大,增强画质
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
Unbelievable.
不可思议
- Get me a pilot. - Yes, sir.
去叫飞行员
是,长官
Tsu'tey will lead the war party.
苏泰来带领作战部队
请别这样做
Stop please!
请别这样做
Stop please!
This will only make it worse.
这只会使情况变得更糟
You do not speak here!
这儿没你说话的份
We will strike them in the heart.
我们要给他们致命一击
Tsu'tey! Don't do this.
苏泰!不要这样做
- You! - Listen. Brother...
听着,兄弟
不要
苏泰
别这样
- You mated with this woman? - Oh, shit.
你竟然娶了这个女人?
糟糕,坏事了
Is this true?
这是真的吗?
We are mated before Eywa. It is done.
我们在艾娃面前结为夫妻,已成事实
Brother, please.
兄弟,求你了
Do not attack the Sky People. Many Omaticaya will die if you do.
不能袭击天空人
这会害死很多奥马蒂卡亚人
You are not my brother!
你不是我的兄弟
住手
And I am not your enemy!
我不是你的敌人
The enemy is out there, and they are very powerful!
你的敌人在外面,他们非常强大
Go! Go! Go!
快,快,快
- I can talk to them. - No more talk.
我可以跟他们谈
早就谈够了
Tsu'tey!
苏泰
I am Omaticaya. I am one of you.
我是奥马蒂卡亚人,你们中的一员
And I have the right to speak.
我有说话的权力
I have something to say...
我有话要说
...to all of you.
对所有人
The words are like stones in my heart.
这些话就像石头压在心里
Sir, I'm sorry. No, no, no! Hold on!
长官,对不起,不,不,停下
You can't interrupt a link in progress!
你不能在链接进行时断开它
It's very dangerous!
这么做非常危险
Grace!
格瑞丝!
Oh, no.
噢,糟了
- Wait! - Stay down, sir.
等等!
蹲下,先生
Okay. Look...
好吧,听着
I was sent here to...
我被派来…
You see?
看到了吗?
It is a demon in a false body.
这是个冒充纳威人的魔鬼
他得死
- Are you out of your goddamn mind? - You crossed the line.
难道你疯了吗?
你的行为过火了
Wheel this meat out of here.
把这个废物推出去
Jake! What the hell is going on here?
杰克!这儿到底出了什么事?
You let me down, son.
你让我很失望,孩子
So, what,
难不成
you find yourself some local tail
泡了个土著小妞
and you just completely forget what team you're playing for?
你就彻底忘了自己在为哪队打球?
Parker, there is time to salvage the situation.
帕克,还来得及挽回局面,帕克
- Parker... - Shut your pie hole!
闭上你的大嘴
Or what, Ranger Rick? You gonna shoot me?
干什么?
丛林冒险家
想朝我开枪?
- I could do that. - You need to muzzle your dog.
别以为我不敢
你得给狗戴嘴套了
Yeah, can we just take this down a couple of notches, please?
我们大家都消消气,好不好?
You say you want to keep your people alive?
你不是想让你的人都活着吗?
You start by listening to her.
那就先听听她怎么说
Those trees were sacred to the Omaticaya
那些树对奥马蒂卡亚人而言极为神圣
- in a way you can't imagine. - You know what? Those trees were sacred to the Omaticaya
那些树对奥马蒂卡亚人而言极为神圣
- in a way you can't imagine. - You know what?
噢,知道吗?在这里你随便扔根木棍
You throw a stick in the air around here,
噢,知道吗?在这里你随便扔根木棍
You throw a stick in the air around here,
it's gonna land on some sacred fern,
天呢,都会砸到某个树神
- for Christ's sake! - I'm not talking it's gonna land on some sacred fern,
天呢,都会砸到某个树神
- for Christ's sake! - I'm not talking
- for Christ's sake! - I'm not talking
我可不是在这讲经布道
about some kind of pagan voodoo here. I'm talking about something real,
我可不是在这讲经布道
about some kind of pagan voodoo here. I'm talking about something real,
about some kind of pagan voodoo here. I'm talking about something real,
我谈的是森林生物学中某种真实可测的现象
something measurable in the biology of the forest.
我谈的是森林生物学中某种真实可测的现象
Something measurable in the biology of the forest.
我谈的是森林生物学中某种真实可测的现象
我谈的是森林生物学中某种真实可测的现象
Which is what, exactly?
说具体点
What we think we know
我想我们已经获知
is that there is some kind of electrochemical communication
不同树的树根间存在某种电化学传导
between the roots of the trees, like the synapses between neurons. is that there is some kind of electrochemical communication
不同树的树根间存在某种电化学传导
between the roots of the trees, like the synapses between neurons.
between the roots of the trees, like the synapses between neurons.
类似于神经元之间的突触
类似于神经元之间的突触
And each tree has ten-to-the-fourth connections to the trees around it.
每棵树都有10000条通路指向相邻的树
And there are ten-to-the-twelfth trees on Pandora.
而潘多拉星球上有1000000000000颗树
Which is a lot, I'm guessing.
我猜,那一定很多吧
It's more connections than the human brain.
这可比人脑的神经通路总数还要多
Get it? It's a network.
明白吗?这是个网络
It's a global network, and the Na'vi can access it.
一个全球网络,而纳威人能访问它
They can upload and download data. Memories.
在每个网络站点,他们可以上传下载记忆
At sites like the one you just destroyed.
你们刚毁掉的地方,就是站点之一
Yes!
明白了吗?
What the hell have you people been smoking out there?
你们在那儿究竟吸过什么致幻剂?
They're just goddamn trees!
它们不过就是些树而已
- You need to wake up, Parker. - No. You need to wake up.
你该醒醒了,帕克
不,该醒的是你
The wealth of this world isn't in the ground. It's all around us.
这个世界的财富不在地下,而在我们四周
The Na'vi know that, and they are fighting to defend it.
纳威人对此很了解
他们奋起抗争就是为了保护它
If you want to share this world with them, you need to understand them.
如果你想和他们分享这个世界
那就得了解他们
I'd say we understand them just fine, thanks to Jake here.
应该说我们非常了解他们
这还要感谢杰克
Hey, Doc, come take a look.
嘿,博士,你过来看
They're not gonna give up their home.
他们不会放弃家园
They're not gonna make a deal.
他们不会跟我们做交易
For what? Lite beer?
交易什么?淡啤酒?
And blue jeans?
蓝色牛仔裤?
There's nothing that we have that they want.
我们没有他们想要的东西
Everything they sent me out here to do is a waste of time.
我被派到这里谈判,简直在浪费时间
They're never gonna leave Hometree.
他们绝对不会离开家园树
So, since a deal can't be made, I guess things get real simple.
好吧,既然不能达成交易,那事情就好办了
Jake, thanks. I'm getting all emotional.
杰克,谢谢你,我感到非常激动
I might just give you a big wet kiss.
恨不得要亲你一口
Talk to me, Lyle.
向我汇报,莱尔
It looks like they hit it with banshees first.
看上去他们先骑着女妖翼兽发动袭击
See the angle's steep?
看到箭头倾角了吗?
They set the ampsuit on fire.
然后他们火烧机甲
Driver's toast.
驾驶员已被烤焦
The rest of the squad?
其他队员呢?
Six bodies. That's all of them.
共6具尸体,他们全部遇难
The equipment's totaled.
设备彻底毁坏
Jesus Christ.
我的老天
I'll do it with minimal casualties to the indigenous.
我在行动中会尽量减少土著人伤亡
I'll drive them out with gas first.
我会先用催泪瓦斯把他们熏出来
It'll be humane.
这么做很人道
More or less.
差不多了
All right, let's pull the trigger.
好吧,那就开始吧
Come on, people. Let's get it packed, let's go.
伙计们,快点打包,快
You know, they never even wanted us to succeed.
明白吗,他们根本就不想让我们成功
They bulldozed a sacred site on purpose to trigger a response.
故意推平一处圣地以制造导火索
Just fabricating this war to get what they want.
他们想通过战争来达到目的
This is how it's done.
掠夺正是如此
When people are sitting on shit that you want,
当别人坐在你想吃的那滩屎上
you make them your enemy. Then you're justified in taking it.
找机会把他们树为敌人
你就能名正言顺去舔了
Quaritch is rolling the gunships. He's gonna hit Hometree.
库里奇正在调集武装直升机
他要攻打家园树
My God.
天呐
- Dr. Augustine! You cannot be up here! - Back off!
奥古斯丁博士,你不能上来!
走开
Parker. Wait. Stop. These are people you're about to...
帕克,等等,停下,他们是人,你准备…
- No. No, no, no, no. - I said back off!
- 不,不,不- 我要你走开
They're fly-bitten savages that live in a tree!
他们是一群浑身叮满苍蝇住在树上的野蛮人
All right? Look around!
好吧,看看周围吧
I don't know about you, but I see a lot of trees! They can move!
不清楚你看到什么,可我看到了无边的森林
他们可以搬走
- Can you guys just please... - Yes, sir.
- 你们能不能...- 是,先生
There are families in there. There are children. Babies.
那里有很多家庭,还有孩子、婴儿
Are you gonna kill children?
你真的要屠杀小孩?
You don't want that kind of blood on your hands. Believe me.
你肯定不想双手沾满那种鲜血
相信我
Just let me try to talk them out.
就让我去劝他们离开吧
They trust me.
他们信任我
Calibrate fast. We're going in, right now.
快校准链接舱,我们现在就要进去
Calibrating three and four.
正在校准3号舱和4号舱
- Run sequence. - Initiating. Thirty seconds.
运行程序
开始,倒计时30秒
Listen to me. You've got one hour.
听好了,你们只有1小时
Unless you want your girlfriend in there when the ax comes down,
除非你想让女友在那里等着挨炸弹轰炸
you get them to evacuate. One hour.
否则快让他们撤离,就1小时
Father!
父亲!
Mother!
母亲!
Eytukan, I have something to say.
埃图康,我有话要说
Listen!
请听他说!
Speak, Jakesully.
说吧,杰克萨利
A great evil is upon us...
灾难就要降临了
The Sky People are coming...
天空人要来
...to destroy Hometree.
将家园树
摧毁
摧毁
Look, tell them they're gonna be here soon.
告诉大家他们马上就到了
You have to leave, or you're gonna die.
你们必须离开,否则会没命的
Are you certain of this?
你确定这是真的吗?
Look, they sent me here to learn your ways
他们派我来这儿学习你们的生活方式
so one day I could bring this message and that you would believe it.
这样的话,有一天我就可以传达这个消息
并让你们相信
What are you saying, Jake? You knew this would happen?
你说什么,杰克?
你早就知道会发生这种事?
Yes.
是的
Look, at first it was just orders,
听着,最初我只是奉命行事
and then everything changed.
可后来,一切都改变了
Okay? I fell in love.
是的,我爱上了
I fell in love with the forest and with the Omaticaya people.
我爱上了…森林,爱上了奥马蒂卡亚人
And with you.
爱上了你
- I trusted you. - With you. With you.
- 我那么的信任你- 我爱你,我爱你
- I trusted you! - Trust me now, please.
我那么的信任你
请现在相信我
骗子
你永远不会成为纳威人
You will never be one of The People!
你永远不会成为纳威人
- I shouldn't have... - We tried to stop them!
我不该…
我们试图阻止…
永远不会,永远,不我们试图阻止…
Neytiri, please! Please.
奈蒂莉,求求你,别这样永远不会,永远,不
永远不会,永远,不
女儿永远不会,永远,不
永远不会,永远,不
Bind them.
把他们绑起来
Leave now!
快离开!
You have to go. They're coming!
你们必须离开,他们要来了
Time on target, one mike.
距离目标还有1分钟
Copy. We have a visual.
明白,我们已经看到目标
Roger that. Stay on heading 030.
收到,保持航向,方位0-3-0
Roger, 030.
明白,方位0-3-0
埃图康,他们要攻打你们
埃图康
- Run to the forest! - They're coming!
快到森林里去
他们来了
摧毁这里
- They will destroy this place. - Neytiri, you must go now!
他们会把这里夷为平地
奈蒂莉,你必须赶紧离开
Run to the forest! Run!
快到森林里去,快跑!
不要犹豫了
Run! Run!
快跑!
Have no fear.
不要害怕,不要害怕
No! God damn it, run!
不!该死,快跑!
Take the ikran...
骑上伊卡兰
...attack from above.
从空中发动袭击
我们走,快,快
That is one big damn tree.
这颗该死的树可真够大!
Well, well, well. I'd say diplomacy has failed.
瞧瞧,这说明外交手段已经失败
All right, people, let's get this done!
没关系,伙计们,让我们把任务完成
I want every gas round you got right in the front door.
给我用所有催泪瓦斯弹攻击正门
Roger. CS.40's going hot.
明白,CS-40准备完毕
- Fire. - Firing.
- 发射- 发射
Bingo. Mighty good shooting, ace.
全中了!完美的投射,得满分
回击
Sir, they've opened fire.
长官,他们还击了
You've got to be kidding me!
你在跟我开玩笑吧!
快撤!
These dumb bastards ain't getting the message.
这帮蠢货还没收到消息
All right, let's turn up the heat.
好吧,换种方式再发一次
- Switch incendiaries! - Switching incendiaries.
- 改用燃烧弹- 改用燃烧弹
Fire.
发射
No!
不!
我们走,快,快
Get everyone to the forest.
大家都撤到森林里去
And that's how you scatter the roaches.
这才是让“蟑螂们”收到消息的妙招
大家快撤到森林里去
Neytiri!
奈蒂莉
We gotta move! He's gonna blow the columns!
我们必须离开,他要炸毁立柱
My God!
天呐
快撤
不行,父亲
快走,走,走
大家都到森林里去
- Mo'at! No! - Lf you are one of us,
姆亚特,别!
如果你是我们的人,那就帮帮我们
help us.
如果你是我们的人,那就帮帮我们
help us.
All call signs, switch missiles.
全体注意,改用导弹
Give me HE's at the base of the west columns.
给我用高爆弹药攻击西侧立柱底部
This way!
这边!
Rider section, switch missiles.
骑士队准备换导弹
- One's good. - Two's rocks up.
1号完毕
2号就位
- Three's up. - Yeah, baby, get some!
3号就位
太棒了,宝贝,该我们上场了
Charlie Oscar, Gunrunner standing by.
总司令,战机待命
- Bring it down. - Cleared hot.
炸垮它
发射
Come on, Grace, move!
快,格瑞丝,快
Down! Head down!
趴下,低下头
Come on, come on! Down!
快,快,趴下
- Solid hits. - Solid rocks on target.
射中了
正中目标
Screw this.
去他妈的
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
嗨,你究竟在干什么?
I didn't sign up for this shit!
我签约可不是为干这种缺德事
Repeat. Ripple fire.
重复,分散射击
Go! Go! Go!
快跑,快,快
我们走
No, no, get back! Back!
不,不行,后退,后退
Come on! Come on, move! Move!
快点!快!走!走!
That's good work, people. First round's on me tonight.
干得漂亮,伙计们
今晚庆功酒我请客
Let's boogie.
收工
Dragon coming left, heading home.
飞龙左转弯,返航
Gunrunner coming left.
战机左转弯
- Thunder copies. - Rider section copies.
雷电队明白
骑士队明白
Father!
父亲
父亲
我不能没有你
Daughter...
女儿
take... my... bow.
拿着我的弓
Protect The People.
保护好奥马蒂卡亚人
Neytiri!
奈蒂莉
父亲
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Get away.
对不起,对不起
你走开
Get away!
走开
Get away from here!
离开这里
Never come back!
永远别回来
Pull the plug.
断开链接
- No, you can't do that! - You can't do that!
你不能,不,你不能这样做
- Calm down! Calm down! - No! Please!
冷静
查希克
快来看
I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace.
我是个武士,却做着和平之梦
Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up.
可惜,人迟早得醒过来
Let's go!
Put him down!
把他放下!
You murderer!
你这个杀人凶手!
What's going on, brother? Long time no see.
混得好吗,兄弟?好久不见啦
Hey.
Personally, I don't feel these tree-hugging traitors deserve steak.
我个人认为这些环保叛徒没资格吃牛排
They get steak? That's bullshit. Let me see that.
他们有牛排吃?胡说,让我瞧瞧
Yeah. You know what that is. Down.
你知道这是什么,趴下
- Trudy! - All the way down.
朱迪
彻底趴下
Max!
麦克斯
Trudy, fire up the ship! Go!
朱迪,发动飞机!快!
Here.
拿着
- Clear. Come on. - Here you go.
安全,快点
拿着
Max, stay here. I need someone on the inside I can trust.
麦克斯,你留下
我需要一个信得过的内应
Okay. Go.
好吧,快走
Clear.
可以了
Come on, baby.
快点,宝贝儿
Colonel? Sir? I got a situation here.
上校?长官?这里有情况
It's Samson 1-6. Unauthorized engine start.
S16号擅自启动
3! Three!
Come on!
快点!
Mask on!
快戴过滤罩
Gas, gas, gas!
毒气进来了!
I'm taking fire! Let's go!
有人开火,快走!
Grab my hand! Come on, we're in. Let's go!
抓住我的手,快
上来了,起飞
Come on, let's go! Let's go, go!
快走,快,快
Colonel!
上校
- Yeah! Yeah! - All right! Yes!
好呀!
太棒了,漂亮!
- Crap. - Everybody all right back there?
见鬼
后面的人没事吧?
Oh, yeah, baby!
哦,是的,宝贝儿
- Norm, you good? - Yeah!
诺曼,你没事吧?
很好
This is gonna ruin my whole day.
这会叫我整天无所事事的
- Grace is hit! - What?
格瑞丝中弹了
什么?
- Get the trauma kit. - Trauma kit!
快拿急救箱来
急救箱
- Keep the pressure on, Grace. - Trauma kit's forward, on the bulkhead.
用力压好,格瑞丝
急救箱在前面的舱壁里
- Hang on, Grace. - Doesn't matter. It's fine.
坚持住,格瑞丝
不要紧
我没事
- You're good to go. - Take it up!
可以了
起吊
Hold on. I'm pulling pitch.
坐稳,我要往上飞了
You're clear!
可以了
Just keep going north. Get us deep in the mountains.
一直向北飞,进入深山之中
Copy that.
明白
- Norm, you all good up there? - Yep! Still here.
诺曼,你在上面还好吗?
是的,我还行
Well, at least they can't track us up here. Not this far into the Vortex.
一旦深入磁漩涡,至少他们没法追踪到我们
It's strongest at the Tree of Souls, right?
灵魂树一带最强烈,对吗?
Yeah.
没错
Good. 'Cause that's where we're going.
很好,我们就去那儿
Ouch.
好痛
You big baby.
你这个老顽童
We're moving.
我们在转移?
I'm gonna get you some help, Grace.
我们去找人救你,格瑞丝
I'm a scientist, remember?
别忘了,我是科学家
I don't believe in fairy tales.
我不相信童话
The People can help you.
纳威人能救你
I know it.
我确信
Why would they help us?
他们凭什么要帮我们?
The People say Eywa will provide.
纳威人说,艾娃会保护他们
With no home, no hope,
失去家园与希望
there was only one place they could go.
他们只有一个地方可去
Link's running.
链接程序已运行
- What's the plan here, Jake? - There's no plan.
有何计策,杰克?
没什么计策
Tsu'tey is Olo'eyktan now. He's not gonna let you near that place.
苏泰现在是部落首领了
他不会让你接近那里
I gotta try.
我总得试试
Launching.
发送
Outcast.
被驱逐的人
Betrayer.
叛徒
Alien.
外乡人
I was in the place the eye does not see.
我失去了他们的信任
I needed their help, and they needed mine.
我需要他们的帮助,他们也需要我的
But to ever face them again,
但要想再次面对他们
I was gonna have to take it to a whole new level.
我就必须取得一个全新的身份
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人生的转机有时就得靠一次疯狂的举动
There's something we gotta do.
我们得做一件事
You're not gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
The way I had it figured, Toruk is the baddest cat in the sky.
我的思路是
图鲁克是天上最凶猛的捕食者
Nothing attacks him.
没有谁会攻击它
Easy, boy.
放松点,小伙儿
So why would he ever look up?
所以它有何必要朝上看?
But that was just a theory.
不过这仅是个推测
与艾娃生活在一起的智慧祖先啊!
指引我们吧!
请赐予我们一个救星!
Toruk Macto?
图鲁克马克多?
图鲁克马克多
图鲁克马克多
I See you.
我“看见”你
I See you.
我“看见”你
I was afraid, Jake.
我本来很害怕,杰克
For my people.
为我的人民担心
I'm not anymore.
现在我放心了
Tsu'tey, son of Ateyo...
苏泰,阿蒂耶的儿子
...I stand before you...
我站在你面前
...ready to serve the Omaticaya people.
准备为奥马蒂卡亚人效命
You are Olo'eyktan, and you are a great warrior.
You are Olo'eyktan, and you are a great warrior.
你是部落首领,也是一名伟大的武士
你是部落首领,也是一名伟大的武士
I can't do this without you.
没有你,我无法完成使命
Toruk Macto,
图鲁克马克多
I will fly with you.
我会跟你一起飞行
My friend is dying.
我朋友生命垂危
Grace is dying.
格瑞丝要死了
I beg the help of Eywa.
我祈求艾娃的帮助
Look where we are, Grace.
看我们到哪儿了,格瑞丝
I need to take some samples.
我得采集一些样本
The Great Mother may choose to save all that she is
圣母会决定是否将她的一切信息
in this body.
转存到这具身体里
Is that possible?
希望大吗?
She must pass through the eye of Eywa and return.
她必须通过艾娃之眼检验后才能回来
But, Jakesully,
可是杰克萨利
she is very weak.
她太虚弱了
Hang on, Grace. They're gonna fix you up.
坚持,格瑞丝,他们会治好你的
Hear us please, All Mother.
万灵之母,请听听我们
Eywa, help her.
救救她吧,艾娃
Take this spirit into you...
将这个灵魂接到你那儿
救救她吧,艾娃
...and breathe her back to us.
再把她活着送还给我们
救救她吧,艾娃
让她生活在我们当中
Let her walk among us...
让她生活在我们当中
让她生活在我们当中
救救她吧,艾娃
...as one of The People.
成为一名纳威人
救救她吧,艾娃
结束了
Jake.
杰克
Grace.
格瑞丝
I'm with her, Jake.
杰克,我跟她在一起
She's real!
她是真的
Grace? Grace, please. Grace!
格瑞丝?格瑞丝,不要,格瑞丝
What's happening?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Grace!
格瑞丝
Grace!
格瑞丝
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Did it work?
起作用了吗?
Her wounds were too great. It was not enough time.
她的伤势太重,没有足够的时间
She is with Eywa now.
她现在和艾娃在一起了
With your permission, I will speak now.
请求你的允许,我现在有几句话想说
You would honor me by translating.
同时恳请你为我翻译
The Sky People have sent us a message
天空人送来消息说
that they can take whatever they want
他们可以为所欲为
and no one can stop them.
且无人能够阻止
Well, we will send them a message.
我们也有消息送给他们
You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you.
你们要像疾风一样出发
You tell the other clans to come.
去召集其它部落
You tell them Toruk Macto calls to them.
就说图鲁克马克多在召唤他们
And you fly now with me!
随我来,飞吧!
My brothers! Sisters!
我的兄弟们!姐妹们!
And we will show the Sky People
我们要证明给天空人看
that they cannot take whatever they want,
他们不可以为所欲为
and that this,
这里
this is our land!
是我们的土地!
是我们的土地!
Yah!
跟上他
Yah!
我们走
Yah!
We rode out to the four winds.
我们乘着风朝四面八方飞去
让我们出发
To the horse clans of the plain.
在平原上找到马族部落
Back to the stars!
赶走他们
To the ikran people of the Eastern Sea.
在东海找到伊卡兰人
For our children's children!
为了子孙后代
When Toruk Macto called them, they came.
听到图鲁克马克多的召唤,他们都来了
让我们出发
Yah!
Everyone on this base, every one of you,
这个基地的成员,包括所有人
is fighting for survival.
都要为生存而战
That's a fact!
这是事实
There's an aboriginal horde out there massing for an attack.
外面有一群土著人正在集结准备发动攻击
Now, these orbital images tell me
目前,根据卫星图片显示
that the hostiles' numbers have gone from a few hundred
敌军人数在一天之内已经从寥寥数百人
to well over 2,000 in one day.
增加到了两千多人
And more are pouring in.
还有更多的人正在赶来的路上
In a week's time, there could be 20,000 of them.
一周之内,人数可能会达到两万
At that point, they will overrun our perimeter.
到那时候,他们就会突破我们的防线
Well, that's not gonna happen!
我们绝不容许这件事发生
Our only security lies in pre-emptive attack.
只有先发制人才能保障我们的安全
We will fight terror with terror.
我们要用暴力对抗暴力
Now, the hostiles believe that this mountain stronghold of theirs
敌军相信他们的这个山体大本营受到了神的保护
is protected by their... Now, the hostiles believe that this mountain stronghold of theirs
敌军相信他们的这个山体大本营受到了神的保护
Now, the hostiles believe that this mountain stronghold of theirs
敌军相信他们的这个山体大本营受到了神的保护
Their deity. Now, the hostiles believe that this mountain stronghold of theirs
敌军相信他们的这个山体大本营受到了神的保护
Now, the hostiles believe that this mountain stronghold of theirs
敌军相信他们的这个山体大本营受到了神的保护
And when we destroy it,
一旦我们将它摧毁
we will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep
那震撼场面将烙入种族记忆中
that they won't come within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again.
使方圆千里之内成为他们不敢涉足的禁区
And that, too, is a fact.
这也将成为事实
Yeah! Yeah.
对,没错
炸药
Jake, it's crazy here. It's full mobilization. They're rigging the shuttle as a bomber.
这里太疯狂了,全体总动员
航天飞机正被装配成轰炸机
They've got these huge pallets of mine explosives.
机舱内的货盘都装满矿山炸药
It's for some kind of shock-and-awe campaign. They've got these huge pallets of mine explosives.
机舱内的货盘都装满矿山炸药
It's for some kind of shock-and-awe campaign.
It's for some kind of shock-and-awe campaign.
就为准备某种震慑袭击战
就为准备某种震慑袭击战
Fricking daisy cutters!
恐怖的超级炸弹
Quaritch has taken over. He's rolling, and there's no stopping him.
库里奇已掌控大局,没人能阻止他
- When? - 0600 tomorrow.
什么时间?
明早6点
- Max! Max! - I gotta go.
- 麦克斯,麦克斯- 我得走了
We're screwed!
我们死定了
And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan
我还寄希望于某种战术计划能避免牺牲
that didn't involve martyrdom. And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan
我还寄希望于某种战术计划能避免牺牲
And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan
我还寄希望于某种战术计划能避免牺牲
We're going up against gunships with bows and arrows.
要知道,我们可是在用弓箭去对抗武装直升机
I have 15 clans out there.
我有15个部落的人马
That's over 2,000 warriors.
超过两千名武士
Now, we know these mountains. We fly them. You fly them. They don't.
我们熟悉山中地形,我们飞过,你也飞过
他们可没有
Their instruments won't work up here. Missile tracking won't work.
在这儿导航仪表会失常
导弹追踪功能也会失效
They'll have to fire a line of sight.
他们只能目视射击
If they bring the fight to us, then we have the home-field advantage.
如果他们攻过来,我们拥有主场优势
You know he's gonna commit that bomber straight to the Tree of Souls.
你知道他们一定会直接轰炸灵魂树的
Yeah, I know.
我知道
If they get to the Tree of Souls, it's over.
如果他们打到灵魂树,一切就玩完
That's their direct line to Eywa, their ancestors.
它是纳威人与艾娃及祖先的联系通道
It'll destroy them.
那将是致命的打击
Then I guess we'd better stop him.
所以我们最好阻止他
I'm probably just talking to a tree right now.
我可能只是在跟一颗树说话
But if you're there, I need to give you a heads-up.
但倘若你真在那儿
我得事先提醒你
If Grace is with you, look into her memories.
如果格瑞丝跟你在一起
请看看她的记忆
See the world we come from.
看看我们的那个世界
There's no green there.
那里没有绿色
They killed their Mother.
他们已经杀死了自己的母亲
And they're gonna do the same here.
他们又想在这里做同样的事
More Sky People are gonna come.
更多的天空人会过来
They're gonna come like a rain that never ends.
他们会源源不断地来
Unless we stop them.
除非我们能阻止他们
Look, you chose me for something.
听着,你因为某种原因选择了我
I will stand and fight.
我会战斗到底
You know I will.
你知道我会
But I need a little help here.
不过我需要一点帮助
Our Great Mother does not take sides, Jake.
我们的圣母不会偏向任何一方,杰克
She protects only the balance of life.
她只维护生命的平衡
It was worth a try.
值得一试
Yeah! Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!
好啊!好啊!太令人兴奋了!
Yeah! Yeah! That's what I'm talking about, man!
没错!伙计们,好好干!
This is Group Leader. We are entering the Flux Vortex.
我是队长,我们正进入磁漩涡区域
- Switch to manual flight mode. - Copy. Manual flight mode.
改换手动飞行模式
明白,手动飞行模式
This is Papa Dragon.
我是飞龙老爸
I want this mission high and tight. I want to be home for dinner.
要速战速决,我想准时回家吃晚饭
- Suit Team, go. - All right, ladies, let's bring the pain!
机甲部队,出发吧
好的,“姑娘们”,我们要大开杀戒了
Move, move, move!
快,快,快
Bravo 1-1, move left.
B11,向左移动
Bravo 1-1 moving left. Watch flank.
B11,向左移动
注意两翼
- Watch formation. Keep moving. - Roger that.
保持队形,不要掉队
明白
Charlie 2-1, watch your spacing.
C21,保持距离
Copy that. Over.
收到,完毕
Eyes up. Check that overhead. And watch those thermal scans.
抬起头,注意上方
注意红外探测器
All call signs, Papa has lead, pushing to target.
全体注意,听我的命令,向目标推进
Escorts, stay close on my shuttle.
护航战机,贴紧航天飞机
We are gonna lose some paint in here.
看来小刮小蹭是免不了啦
Gun crews, keep your head on a swivel.
射击手要眼观六路
Make no mistake, people, they're out there.
别掉以轻心,伙计们,敌人就在附近
All right, people, target in sight. Range, four klicks.
听着,各位,目标进入视线,距离4公里
Valkyrie 1-6, get your payload ready.
瓦尔基里16号,把货准备好
- Copy. Prepare to offload. - Staff Sergeant, stage the weapon.
明白,准备卸货
上士,武器登场
Roll it to the ramp! Let's go!
把它推到舷梯上,开始!
Hold!
停!
Charlie 2-1, got big movement.
C21,有巨大动静
- Hold position. - Hold up, hold up.
- 停止前进- 停止,停止
- We got movement out there, 500 meters. - Charlie 2-1, hold position.
前方有动静,距离500米
C21,停止前进
Sir, ground has movement! Fast approaching.
长官,地面有动静,正快速接近
- Charlie Oscar, Rider section. - Firing line!
地面指挥,发现敌人骑兵
射击队形
Targets closing. Range, 400 meters.
目标逼近,距离400米
- Can't you clean it up? - No, sir. It's the Flux.
图像调清楚点
不行,有磁场干扰
进攻
进攻,进攻,进攻
Brother, I'm gonna punch a hole. You follow me through.
兄弟,我先冲开缺口,你们跟上
让我们开始吧
All aircraft, weapons free! Weapons free!
所有战机,自主射击,自主射击
Break right. Come around.
右急转,掉头
Light them up!
轰掉他们
Break formation, engage all hostiles.
分散队形,全面迎战敌人
Yeah! Get some!
好吧,看我的
Scorpions, pursue and destroy.
天蝎号,赶尽杀绝
Jake! Jake! You copy?
杰克,杰克,听到没有?
We're falling back! We're getting hammered!
我们开始撤退,伤亡惨重
Copy. Get out of there.
明白,马上离开那里
That's him. Get after him!
是他,追上去
Take him out!
干掉他!
意外吧!
Light her up!
打掉她!
Right there!
在那儿!
You're not the only one with a gun, bitch.
有枪的不只你一个,混球儿
- Keep her in your sights. - Purging. Feeding the leak.
给我盯紧她,狠狠地打,绝不能放过她
Arming all pods. - Keep her in your sights. - Purging. Feeding the leak.
给我盯紧她,狠狠地打,绝不能放过她
Arming all pods.
That's it!
打得好
Seyzey!
花花
Rogue One is hit. I'm going in.
淘气鬼一号中弹,开始返航
Sorry, Jake.
对不起,杰克
Fire.
开火
Tsu'tey! Brother, do you read?
苏泰!兄弟,听到没有?
Rogue One, you copy?
淘气鬼一号,听到没有?
Trudy!
朱迪
Time to target, two minutes.
距离目标两分钟
Valkyrie 1-6, you are cleared and hot.
瓦尔基里16号,准备轰炸
Copy, Dragon. We are starting our bomb run.
明白,老爸,启动投弹程序
- Arm number one! - Number one armed!
1号解除保险
1号保险解除
Ma Jake!
杰克
I read you.
我听到了
- Neytiri! - Seyzey's dead.
奈蒂莉
花花死了
They are very close. They are many.
他们很近,人很多
Do not attack.
不要进攻
Do you read me, Neytiri?
听到没有,奈蒂莉?
Do not attack!
不要进攻
Fall back now. Get out of there! That's an order!
快点撤退,离开那里,这是命令
Neytiri!
奈蒂莉
I got movement, I got movement.
前方有动静,有动静
Hold position. Something's coming.
停止前进,有东西前来
Bravo 1-1, I got a big seating. Turn screens over.
B11,有很大的感应,注意屏幕
- We got movement 200 meters. - Hold your formation.
前方200米处有动静
- Be ready. - Watch your flanks.
保持队形
准备战斗
注意两翼
Hundred meters and closing fast.
还有100米,快速接近中
We gotta get out of here!
我们得离开这里
- Fall back! Fall back! - Move! Move! Move!
后撤,快后撤
Fall back! On the run! On the run!
后撤!快!快!
Jake, Eywa has heard you.
杰克,艾娃听到你的请求了
Eywa has heard you!
艾娃听到了!
Come on!
来啊
Fall back! Move! Move!
后撤!快!快!
Sir! All escorts are down or falling back.
长官,护航战机不是被击落,就是撤退了
Let's get this done. Valkyrie 1-6, this is Dragon.
把任务完成吧
瓦尔基里16号,我是老爸
- Press to target. - Copy. Pressing to target.
朝目标挺进
收到,朝目标挺进
Stand by to drop, 30 seconds.
投弹准备,倒计时30秒
On my mark. Two, one, mark.
听我指令,2、1,投弹
Drop! Drop! Drop! Go, go, go, go!
投弹、投弹、投弹
快,快,快,快
Drop! Drop! Drop! Go, go, go, go!
快,快,快,快
快,快,快,快
Brace!
顶住
It's Sully.
是萨利
- Mask on! - Breach alarm!
过滤罩
破裂警报
Come on. Come to papa.
来呀,到老爸这来
Give it up, Quaritch!
把刀放下,库里奇
It's all over.
战局已定
Nothing's over while I'm breathing.
只要我活着,胜负就尚未分晓
I kind of hoped you'd say that.
我要的就是这句话
Come on!
来吧
Hey, Sully, how's it feel to betray your own race?
嘿,萨利
背叛自己的种族,感觉如何?
You think you're one of them?
你还自以为是纳威人?
Time to wake up.
该起床了
Jake?
杰克
应急呼吸器
Jake.
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Jake! Ma Jake!
杰克!
杰克!
I See you.
我“看见”你
I See you.
我“看见”你
我“看见”你,杰克萨利
I See you, Brother.
我“看见”你,兄弟
Are The People safe?
我们的人都安全吗?
They're safe.
他们都安全
I can't...
我…
I cannot lead The People.
我无法再领导纳威人了
You must lead them... Jakesully.
你得来领导他们,杰克萨利
I'm not officer material.
我不是当官的料
It is decided.
就这样决定了
Now...
现在
...do the duty of Olo'eyktan.
履行首领的职责吧
I will not kill you.
我无法下手杀你
It is the way!
这是传统
And it is good.
意义非凡
I will be remembered.
我将留名青史
I fought... with Toruk Macto!
我曾与图鲁克马克多共同战斗
And we were brothers.
他是我的兄弟
And he... was my last shadow.
而且,还是我的末影
原谅我,我的兄弟
祈愿你的灵魂,就此追随艾娃
你的肉体留下,润泽故土
The aliens went back to their dying world.
外乡人返回他们垂死的世界
Only a few were chosen to stay.
只有少数人被允许留下
The time of great sorrow was ending.
苦难时代已经结束
Toruk Macto was no longerneeded.
图鲁克马克多也功成身退
Well, I guess this is my last video log.
这是我最后一篇视频日志
'Cause whatever happens tonight, either way, I'm...
因为不管今晚是哪种结局
反正
I'm not gonna be coming back to this place.
我都不必再回到链接中心了
Well, I guess I'd better go.
我得走了
Yeah, I don't want to be late for my own party.
我不想在自己的聚会上迟到
Yeah, it's my birthday, after all.
要知道,那可是我的生日聚会
This is Jake Sully signing off.
杰克萨利,记录完毕
母亲
结束了
片名:阿凡达
主题曲:我“看见”你
在梦里穿行
我看见你
暗夜中的那支火把带来你我相识的缘分
此刻你我生命交融 沉醉不已
我真心祈祷这美梦永不休止
通过你的眼我方找回自己
终于能尽情放飞生命
你的生命为我照亮天堂之路
所以我要将我一生全部的爱都给你
回想那心门紧闭之时
我的灵魂从未自由
即便你带我抵达天堂
我的肉眼也不能分辨
爱与生命的七色光彩 永远不能分辨
永远不能分辨
通过你的眼我方找回自己
尽情放飞生命
你的爱为我照亮天堂之路
因此我愿在圣树下献出自己的生命
从此以你的爱为生
以你的生命为生
我“看见”你
我“看见”你