甜心先生 Jerry Maguire

上映日期: 1,996

语言: 英语 / 美国手语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情 / 运动

导演: 卡梅伦·克罗

演员: 汤姆·克鲁斯 / 小库珀·古丁 / 蕾妮·齐薇格 / 凯利·普雷斯顿 / 杰瑞·奥康奈尔 / 杰·摩尔 / 邦尼·亨特 / 雷吉娜·金 / 乔纳森·利普尼基 / 托德·路易斯 / 马克·佩灵顿 / 杰


台词
主演: 汤姆·克鲁斯
So this is the world, and there are almost six billion people on it.
这是地球 近六十亿人口
片名: 甜心先生
When I was a kid, there were three.
当我小的时候只有三十亿人口
It's hard to keep up.
转变真大
There. That's better.
好了 这个角度好多了
That's America.
那是美国
America still sets the tone for the world.
美国仍走在时代尖端
In Indiana, Clark Hodd, 13, the best point guard in the country.
印第安纳州的克拉克 十三岁 最佳中锋球员
Last week he scored a hundred points in a single game.
上一场篮球赛 独得一百分
Erica Sorgi. You'll see her in the next Olympics.
艾瑞卡 奥林匹克明日之星
In Seattle, Dallas Malloy, 16.
西雅图的戴勒斯 十六岁
Her lawsuit helped pave the way for women boxers everywhere.
她的例子为女性拳击手铺路
She's picturing her ex-boyfriend right now.
此刻她的假想敌 是她前男友
In Indio, California, Art Stallings.
加州的亚特·史德
Check out what pure joy looks like.
看他打球是一种享受
In Odessa, Texas, the great Frank Cushman.
在德州了不起的美式足球员法兰克
This April,26 teams'll be falling all over themselves to sign him in the next NFL draft.
将成为26个球队竞相争取的球员
He's my client, my most important client.
他是我的客户 最重要的客户
When are you gonna try? You wanna be a champion?
你何时才能专心点? 想成为冠军吗?
Believe me, there's genius everywhere, but until they turn pro...
相信我天才遍地都是 只是没熬出头前…
it's like popcorn in the pan...some pop...
就像爆米花…有的爆了…
Darn it! You don't know diddly-squat about golf!
可恶! 你跟本不会教
Some don't.
有的没爆
I'm the guy you don't usually see.
你们不常见到我
I'm the one behind the scenes. I'm the sports agent.
我是位居幕后的人 我是运动员经纪人
I'm gonna hurt you this year.
今年要大赚一笔
How you doin'? I'm doing fine.
你好吗? 我很好
The door is always open if you want a real agent.
想找经纪人随时欢迎
You're welcome, Johnnie.
不客气
I'm gonna go to a meeting now, and I'm gonna talk about you.
我现在要去开会 是谈你的事哦
I'll kill for you.
为你鞠躬尽瘁
-We gotta win Super Bowls. -I hail you.
- 我们要赢超级杯 - 为你鞠躬尽瘁
-Hey, Jerry, how you doin'? -Good.
- 杰瑞 你好吗 - 很好
How much will this cost me?
他开价多少?
We both know there's a number you can afford. I'll write it down...
我们都清楚他的身价 我写下来…
and we can move forward from there.
我们可以事先确认好
"年薪1千4百万×5年"
-I can't afford that. -No one said winning was cheap.
- 我付不起 - 没人说赢球很便宜
You know those photos where the new player holds a team jersey...
见过新球员拿着队服…
and poses with the owner?
与经理的合照吗?
That's me on the left.
左边的就是我
Inside that building, that's where I work.
那里就是我的办公室
SMI, Sports Management International.
SMI 国际运动员经纪公司
Thirty-three out-of-shape agents guiding the careers of...
33名经纪人 照顾…
1,685 of the most finely tuned athletes alive.
1685名职赛顶尖选手
-You gotta be tough. -I already have 18 million...
- 坚强点 - 我已经有180万…
I handle 72 clients and get an average of 264 phone calls a day.
我负责72名客户 平均每天接264个电话
It's what I do.
这就是我的工作
I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe...
我不会去休息 除非处理好细节…
playing a Sega game featuring you while singing your own song...
搞定你主演的…
in a new commercial starring you...
广告片歌曲…
broadcast during the Super Bowl in a game that you are winning.
并能在你赢得超级杯时播出
-I will not sleep until that happens. -It's what I do best.
- 在此之前我不眠不休 - 我最拿手的!
You get 15 minutes to call me back.
十五分钟内回我电话
I'll be honest. I started noticing it a few years ago and didn't say a word.
老实说 几年前我就觉得不对劲
Was the girl 16 or 17?
被你强暴的女孩是16岁还是17岁?
In the quest for the big dollars, a lot of the little things were going wrong.
为了赚大钱 有些事情做错了
There's no proof of anything...
没有任何证据…
except this guy is a sensational athlete.
除非他是杰出的运动员
Are you Calvin Nack? Can you sign my card?
你是凯文·尼克? 签个名好吗?
I'm sorry, little fella. I can't sign this brand of card.
抱歉 小朋友 我不能签这种卡
Only Pro-Jam Blue Dot cards.
我只签职业蓝点卡
I just wanted an autograph.
我只是想要你的亲笔签名
Lately, it's gotten worse.
最近 情况更糟了
Remo with the puck and...Oh, he goes down!
雷蒙截到球…被撞倒了
Hi, baby.
你好 宝贝
You know your name?
还记得自己的名字吗?
Steve Remo.
史帝夫·雷蒙
Wait. It's comin'.
等等 我想起来了
-My name is Steve Remo. -Yeah.
- 我叫史帝夫·雷蒙 - 对
I play for Chicago.
芝加哥队球员
This lady here is my wife.
她是我太太
Hi, baby.
宝贝
And this is my boy. And this is...
他是我儿子他是…
Wait.
我想想
My agent. My agent.
我的经纪人
I gotta play this weekend, Doc.
医生 我周末还有场球赛
If I play in 65 percent of my games, I get a bonus.
如果我出场率超过65% 就有奖金
I gotta get the bonus.
我必须拿奖金
Okay, Jesse, you take care, little guy.
好 杰西 小伙子 保重
-Mr. Maguire. -Yeah?
- 马圭尔先生 - 什么事?
This is his fourth concussion. Shouldn't somebody get him to stop?
他已经四次脑震荡了 就没人阻止他?
It would take a tank to stop your dad.
那得开坦克来 才能阻止你爸爸
It would take all five...
那得来五个…
Super Trooper VR warriors...
超级变形金刚…
to stop your dad.
才能阻止你爸爸了
Right?
对吗?
Right?
对吗?
Fuck you.
去你的
Who had I become? Just another shark in a suit?
我变成什么样的人了? 衣冠禽兽?
with the skyrocketing salaries...
球员巨额薪资…
and you are one of the guys responsible.
都是你造成的
-Fuck you. -This guy is a sensational athlete.
- 去你的 - 他是杰出的运动员
Two days later, at our corporate conference in Miami, a breakthrough.
两天后我参加了迈阿密的会议 我有了突破
I already had 18 million on the table...
我已经有180万…
Breakdown? Breakthrough.
崩溃? 突破
-I just wanted an autograph. -Fuck you.
- 我只想要签名 - 去你的
Do you know your name?
记得你叫什么名字?
I couldn't escape one simple thought.
我无法逃避一个想法
I hated myself.
我痛恨自己
No, here's what it was.
不更确切的说
I hated my place in the world.
我痛恨所扮演的角色
I had so much to say and no one to listen.
我心中的话没人肯听
And then it happened.
事情就这样发生了
It was the oddest, most unexpected thing.
一件最怪异出乎预料的事情
I began writing what they call a mission statement.
我写了一篇工作感言
Not a memo, a mission statement.
不是备忘录 是感言
You know, a suggestion for the future of our company.
对公司的方针提供建议
A night like this doesn't come along very often.
此情此景并非俯拾即是
I seized it.
我抓住这片刻
What started out as one page became 25.
由一页增为二十五页
Suddenly I was my father's son again.
突然间我找回父亲所期望的我
I was remembering the simple pleasures of this job...
我想起这份工作的乐趣…
how I ended up here out of law school...
想起当初怎么会选这一行…
the way a stadium sounds when one of my players performs well on the field...
看台上观众欢声雷动的狂热…
the way we are meant to protect them in health and in injury.
我们该保护球员 不论健康或受伤时
With so many clients, we had forgotten what was important.
客户过多造成无法真心相待
I wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote...
我不断的写了又写…
and I'm not even a writer.
我的文笔不算好
I was remembering even the words of the original sports agent...
但我记的指导员的每句话…
my mentor, the late, great Dicky Fox who said:
迪克·福克斯曾说
The key to this business is personal relationships.
这行最重要的是人际关系
Suddenly it was all pretty clear.
突然间我豁然开朗了
The answer was fewer clients, less money.
答案就是减少客户人数
More attention. Caring for them.
少赚点钱 多关心客户
Caring for ourselves. And the games too.
关心自己 关心比赛
Just starting our lives, really.
好好面对生活 体验它
I'll be the first to admit it.
我不否认
What I was writing was somewhat touchy-feely.
自己写的是肺腑之言
I didn't care. I had lost the ability to bullshit.
我不在乎 我不愿再鬼扯
It was the me I'd always wanted to be.
忠于自己才是我想要的
I took it to a Copymat in the middle of the night...
三更半夜我去…
and printed up 110 copies.
印了110份
Even the cover looked like The Catcher in the Rye.
连封皮都像真理的书
I entitled it...
我给它取名为…
The Things We Think and Do Not Say: The Future of Our Business.
心中想却说不出的话这一行的远景
That's how you become great, man.
这种精神会成功
Hang your balls out there.
奋力一搏
Thanks.
谢谢
Everybody got a copy.
每人都发一份
There are dangerous animals in the world and some of them walk on two feet.
有些靠双脚而行的野兽
They don't want peace and they're not capable of love.
他们不要和平 不懂爱
Society...and that means you and you and you...
社会是指你们这些人…
need protection from these warped minds.
必需受野兽的保护
This is Jerry Maguire.
我是杰瑞 
-Did those manuscripts get... -They've all gone out.
- 那些文件… - 都已经发出去了
They did? Oh, no, no, no.
发出去了? 不不不
That's fine. Thank you.
没关系 谢谢
Front desk. How may I help you?
前台 有什么为您效劳的?
-All right! -Finally, somebody said it.
- 好了 - 终于有人说出来了
Good work, Maguire!
马圭尔 干得好!
Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
难以置信 真是难以置信
I was 35.
当年我35岁
I'd started my life.
开始了崭新的生命
How long do you give him?
他多久会被开除?
About a week.
一星期吧
-So you're with the sports people? -I'm Jerry Maguire.
- 你跟球员一起的? - 我是杰瑞·马奎尔
-SMI. -Bobbi Fallon, BPI.
- SMI公司 - 芭比·菲隆 BPI公司
I'm producing the Coke commercials for the play-offs.
从事可乐广告赛后制作
Good luck with that.
祝你顺利
That'll be four dollars.
四美元
Hi. My son is really allergic to the material in the blankets.
你好 我儿子对毛毯过敏
That's all we have, okay?
只有这种毛毯
I'm sorry if I was rude just then.
抱歉 刚刚我的态度不好
That's okay. We're in it together now.
没关系 误会冰释
Why is it so easy to talk with you?
你真健谈呀
-Tell me about your fiancee. -More champagne?
- 谈谈你的未婚妻 - 再来点香槟?
I don't think we're quite at your pitch yet.
没什么好说的
-Tell me how you proposed. -Are you all right? You want some juice?
- 你怎么求婚的 - 你还好吗? 想喝果汁吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
But we're hiking up through the pools.
我们徒步经过池塘边
Got the ring in my pocket, and I'm a little nervous.
戒指就在我口袋里 我有些紧张
I'm lagging, you know, and she says to me...get this...
我走在她后面 她说…听好…
"Hurry up, klutz."
慢吞吞 快一点
Well, it bothered me somewhat, and I got quiet.
听了真不爽 于是我不出声
Then she got quiet.
她也不说话
And I decide...
我决定…
I am not gonna propose.
不求婚了
The mood is not right. Why be impulsive?
气氛不对 何必太冲动?
At this point, I know she knows...
我发觉她知道…
that I was gonna propose and didn't, and she knows I know.
我要求婚 她也察觉我洞悉她心意
-We check back into the Pro Bowl Hotel. -How sad.
- 所以我们回到旅馆 - 真遗憾
But wait.
不 还没结束
Now, little do I know that my assistant has assumed that I've now proposed.
没想到助理以为我求婚了
So she's gotten the lounge band to play "Here Comes the Bride"...
要大厅乐队演奏"新娘来了"…
-when we walk back in. -I love that song.
- 在我们走进去的时候 - 我喜欢这歌
All the football guys are in the lobby watching.
于是就在所有球员们
There's even an ESPN crew.
和电台人员的众目睽睽下
So I turn to her, sort of grandly say...
我转向她优雅的说…
"Well, this is me...klutz...
我…"慢吞吞"…
asking you, goddess of rock climbing, to marry me."
向你 "攀峰女神"求婚
I took out the ring...I don't much like big scenes...
然后拿出戒指…我不喜欢当众求婚…
but...
但…
she said yes right there in the lobby.
她当场答应了
Some of the toughest men in football wept like babies.
大块头球员哭得像孩子一样
I'm getting married in February.
我们将在二月结婚
You two are gonna be married forever.
祝你们白头偕老
You two are gonna be married forever.
祝你们白头偕老
What's wrong, Mom?
妈 怎么了?
First class is what's wrong, honey.
因为他们是头等舱
It used to be a better meal. Now it's a better life.
本来只是食物比较好 现在上演更好的生活
Ray!
雷!
Come on, buddy!
回来!
High five!
击个掌喽
Oh, God. Ray!
天啊! 雷
Excuse me. Can I help you?
抱歉 我帮得上忙吗?
Jerry Maguire.
杰瑞·马奎尔
I work in your office. I was on the junket.
我们在同一家公司 这趟会议同行
I know who you are. You're Dorothy Boyd in Accounts.
我认识你 你是会计部的陶乐茜
You have the side-middle cubicle with the poster of Albert Einstein's face...
你座位旁挂着爱因斯坦与…
morphed on Shaquille O'Neal's body.
侠客欧尼尔的合成照
That's pretty good.
观察好仔细哦
What did you lose here?
掉了什么?
My son, my mind.
我儿子 我的理智
Your son.
你的儿子
While I go look...Dorothy?
我去找…陶乐茜
While I look for him, why don't you grab this curious gentleman here?
我去找 你先带着这位小绅士
Thank God.
谢天谢地
You scared me. You scared me.
你吓坏我了 吓坏我了
-Don't do that again, ever. -Okay, Mommy.
- 不准再这样 不准 - 好的 妈妈
Ever, ever, ever, ever.
永远都不准
-Okay? Ever! -Dorothy?
- 懂吗 永远都不准! - 陶乐茜
-Take care. -Thank you so much.
- 保重 - 非常感激
I loved your memo, by the way.
顺便提一下 我喜欢你的备忘录
-You did? -Yeah.
- 是吗? - 是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Actually, it was just a mission statement.
其实那是感言
In this age, optimism like that is a revolutionary act.
现在很少人像你这么伟大
-You think so? -Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 是的
I appreciate that because I didn't know if I should write...
很感激 因为我不确定该不该写…
I mean, it was 2:00 in the morning.
当时是凌晨两点
I don't know. Some of the stuff I just...Whoo! You know?
我思潮澎湃明白吗?
That part about how we should embrace...
那是我们该…
"what is still virginal in our enthusiasm..."
珍惜的特质…
Not right now, honey.
等一下
"And force open the tightly clenched fist of commerce...
不要一心只想赚钱…
and give a little back for the greater good."
回馈一些 才能走更远的路
-Uh-huh. -God. I was inspired.
- 是啊 - 天啊 你启发了我
-And I'm an accountant, you know? -One, two, three, swing!
- 虽然我是个会计 - 一 二 三 荡
To respect yourself enough to say it out loud?
尊重自己并将想法说出
To put yourself out there like that, so openly, so nakedly?
敞开胸怀 坦诚 赤裸的
-I don't know. -Swing!
- 我不会形容 - 荡
It got me.
你启发了我
Is this bothering you?
他弄得你心烦吗?
No, this is...
不会 这…
great.
很有意思
-This is great. -One, two, three, swing!
- 很有意思 - 一 二 三 荡
-Do you need a ride? You're okay? -What?
- 要不要搭便车? 有车吗? - 什么?
-Do you need a lift? -Oh, no.
- 要载一程吗? - 不用了
Yeah, I'm sure that would just make your day...
要你送还得了…
to drive us all the way to Manhattan Beach...
一路载我们到曼哈顿海边…
making that left on Waterloo Street, playing chicken with oncoming traffic...
又塞车又担心擦撞…
your life flashing before your eyes.
尽是惊险场面
I've obviously had too much coffee, huh?
我似乎喝太多咖啡了
It's no problem.
没关系
There's my sister Laurel to pick us up.
我姐姐萝拉来接我们了
-Thank you. -Sure.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
A pleasure.
很荣幸
Bye.
再见
Hey, Ray. Hey, you. I'm double-parked. Let's go.
雷 萝拉阿姨 我并排停车 快走
Oh, sorry, honey.
抱歉
Is this everything?
行李就这些?
-These three? -Come here. Let me see you.
- 这三件? - 来 让我看看
Man, whoever snagged him must be some classy babe.
他求婚的对象一定气质出众
Don't ever stop fucking me!
不准停干我
Sooner or later I will have to stop.
早晚都得停的
Never been better!
好极了!
Never better!
爽极了
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛
If you ever want me to be with another woman for you...
你若要我跟别的女人做爱…
I would do it.
我也愿意
I'm not interested in it.
我对女人没兴趣
There was a time it felt normal for me...
虽然我曾习以为常…
but it was a phase...
但都过去了…
a college thing, like torn Levi's...
大学时代的事 像穿破裤子…
or law school for you.
或像你念法律一样
Want anything from the kitchen? I'm gonna get some fruit.
想吃什么? 我去拿水果
I don't think we need to do the thing where we tell each other everything.
不需要什么事都说给对方听
Jerry, this is what intimacy is.
杰瑞 这才是亲密关系
Don't forget, tomorrow we have dinner with Wade Cooksey.
别忘了明天跟库希有约
I know about the bachelor party.
你的单身汉派对
Your buddy Dooler worked his ass off to make you a tribute film.
他们费心拍了录影带
All those guys from the office are coming. Everybody loves you.
办公室的人都会去 大家都爱你
Just calm down, relax...
冷静点 放轻松…
act surprised and have an amazing time.
装作惊讶 尽情玩
Oh, my God. All right.
天啊
You! You!
你 都是你!
-Sorry. Sorry. -Congratulations.
- 对不起 - 恭喜
Got you, man!
逮到你了
Got you!
逮到你了
Old college buddy.
老友
-Congratulations. -Thank you.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
-For you. -Thank you.
- 敬你 - 谢谢
And this is for you...the finest cigar...
给你…上等雪茄…
my club has to offer.
本店提供
This is what it's all about, man.
就是这回事
Everybody loves you.
大家都爱你
Pisses me off.
真让我生气
Whether you're country, redneck or a freak...
无论你是乡下佬或狂热份子…
young or old...
老或少…
from Moscow, London or Memphis...
来自莫斯科 伦敦或曼费斯…
Jerry Maguire will still be the king of rock 'n'roll to me.
杰瑞·马奎尔仍是我认为最棒的人
Little black book.
小通讯录
When I think about Jerry, my heart starts pounding.
想到杰瑞我的心就狂跳
I know Jerry pretty well.
我跟杰瑞很熟
Remember me?
杰瑞 记得我吗?
-We still on for lunch tomorrow? -Yeah.
- 明天一起吃午饭? - 好
He was no slouch in bed.
他床上功夫不是盖的
This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I'll see you later.
这是我看到最疯狂的事了 我先走了
It's probably a good idea thatJerry get married. He won't be alone.
好主意 让杰瑞结婚 他就不会孤单
-He cannot be alone. -He can't be alone.
- 他受不了独处 - 他受不了
He's almost phobic.
他恐惧独处
Jerry is great at friendship.
杰瑞能成为好朋友
He's just really bad at intimacy.
他无法成为亲密爱人
-He can't be alone. -He can't be alone.
- 他无法独处 - 他无法独处
-He can't say, "I love you." -Are you listening, Jerry?
- 他说不出"我爱你" - 杰瑞 你在听吗?
Lies, lies, lies. He's an agent. He lies.
谎言 谎言 他是经纪人 难怪说谎
-I love you too. -Hey. Love you too.
- 我也爱你 - 我也爱你
-Love you too. -Love you, Jerry.
- 杰瑞 我爱你 - 我爱你
-I love you, man. -I love you.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
-Good morning, Jenny. -Sorry I missed the bachelor party.
- 珍妮 早安 - 抱歉 错过派对
Good morning. Marcee's already in your office, and she's late...
早安 玛西来了 在办公室 她快赶不上…
for her plane back to Phoenix.
回去的飞机了
I'm glad you finally made it. Rod is very upset. Tyson!
真高兴你终于来了 罗德非常生气 泰森
-No. -Okay, Mommy.
- 不可以 - 好的 妈妈
-Tyson, hello. -Hello, Jerry. Long time no see!
- 泰森 你好 - 杰瑞 好久不见
-What did I say, Tyson? -How can I make your life better?
- 泰森 我说了什么? - 我能效劳吗?
This is humiliating, and I'm pregnant and incapable of bullshit.
真丢脸 我怀孕不跟你鬼扯
Where is our offer from Arizona?
亚历桑那队合约呢?
Cronin's okay for lunch?
卡尼餐厅好吗?
This is one of our agent's, Bob Sugar, and he needs to learn to knock.
我们有个经纪人叫巴布·休葛 他不会敲门
You called our house, right?
你打电话到我家 对吗?
I'm sorry to interrupt you guys.
抱歉 打扰了
I don't know what you do for your four percent...
真不知道付你佣金干嘛…
but my husband has a whole plan, an image.
我丈夫有计划 有形象的
And when you put him in a Waterbed Warehouse commercial...excuse me...
你让他拍水床广告…抱歉…
you're making him common when you know we deserve the big four:
我们要的广告是
Shoe, car, clothing line, soft drink.
鞋子 车子 服装 饮料
I know about the four jewels of the celebrity endorsement dollar.
这四种广告利润高
I majored in marketing, and so did my husband. We came to play.
我主修行销学 我丈夫也是 我们要赚大钱
The Dirty Man is back!
坏蛋回来了
Hey, buddy.
老兄
You okay?
你还好吗?
Fine. What's up?
还好 怎么了?
Came here to let you go.
我是来叫你走路的
-Pardon me? -Came here to fire you, Jerry.
- 什么? - 我是来开除你的
It's real. You should say something.
真的 你该说些话
-Happy birthday to you -Oh, shit.
- 生日快乐 - 可恶
A crowded restaurant so there won't be a scene.
选这种地方让我不能吭声
You...
你…
ungrateful, unctuous...
忘恩负义 没…
You did this to yourself. You said fewer clients, on paper.
你自找的 你说减少客户 还印出来
Jesus Christ. What about me?
老天爷 我也不好受
You know what I went through, knowing I had to fire my mentor?
由我开除我的指导员?
Carrying that around for a week?
我憋了一个星期
Could you get past yourself for a second?
替别人想想
You'll lose.
你会输的
-You wanted smaller. -I'm over it.
- 你说要减少客户 - 现在不想了
Now I want all my clients and yours too.
我连你的客户也要
Whatever.
随便
Bring me my numbers.
温蒂 拿我电话簿来
-This is Cush. -Cush! It's Sugar.
- 我是克许 - 克许 我是休葛
I'm calling you first 'cause you're the most important guy in sports.
最先通知你因为你是体坛巨星
I want to know one thing. How does it feel to be a legend?
你想当传奇人物吗?
I just want to play football. Dad! It's one of the agents.
我只想踢足球 爸 经纪人打来的
Wendy, Cushman's line is busy!
温蒂 克斯电话忙线中
Keep calling him till you get through! And please bring me my numbers!
帮我拨通 请给我电话簿
J.J., what's up, kid?
杰杰 你好吗?
Yeah, boy. Have you talked to Maguire?
跟马圭尔谈过了?
Homeboy had a meltdown.
他抓狂了
I was talking to Doritos about you, and they're very interested in you.
我先通知你 玉米片广告商很中意你
Hold on. Talk to Rick, okay? Martinez.
等等 你跟瑞克谈 马丁纳
Right now you're paying 25 percent of your endorsements to SMI.
你付25%佣金给SMI
I would cut my commission by seven percent.
我只收7%
I don't wanna say if it was drug-induced, but the guy freaked out.
可能他吃错药了 疯了
I don't know if you want a guy like that representing you going into the draft.
要这种人代表你?
I'm gonna make this decision easy for you, okay?
我不给你压力
Just what does your heart tell you?
听你的心怎么说
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个答案
I can't believe they fired him. He's gone.
被开除? 他完了
What's going on?
怎么了?
They fired Jerry Maguire. Did it at Cronin's.
杰瑞·马奎尔被开除了 在卡尼餐厅通知的
SMI. This is Cleo.
SMI公司 我是可丽欧
I think you're making a big mistake.
你做了错误决定
I'm concerned about your family and your future.
我关心你的家庭和未来
If you stay here, I don't know what's gonna happen.
你待在这里前途堪虑
I'm sorry. I have a longstanding relationship with SMI.
抱歉 我跟SMI关系久远
Do you think Maguire knows what it's like to be a black guy?
你以为马圭尔了解黑人?
Bob Sugar? He's...
巴布·休葛? 他…
He's an entertaining, funny...
他有趣 滑稽
I don't know what it's like to be a black person? I'm Mr. Black People!
他说我不了解黑人? 我就是黑人!
Like I say, don't make it harder than it is.
别让大家难做人
I've gotta be honest with you.
老实说
This is very personally distressing for me.
你的决定令我痛苦
I haven't seen you since we were with that stripper. Remember her name?
海滩脱衣舞娘 记得她名字?
I do. It was April. That's my job...
我记得 她叫艾波 我的工作…
to remember the names of skanks you bang on the road.
就是记住这一切
It's not about the money. I do it all for you.
不为钱 只为了你
This is Jerry Maguire still holding for Katarina.
我是杰瑞 仍等凯特接电话
I'm talking about money.
我是说赚大钱
I gotta tell ya, it's been a great day.
知道吗? 今天真棒
Are you in or out? It's not show friends. It's show business.
加入或退出? 与友谊无关 这是生意
You are in.
你加入了
-He can't do shit. -That's good.
- 他狗屁不会 - 很好
I want to cry for what they did to you at SMI.
杰瑞 我替你感到难过
If we weren't right in the middle of the Acura deal...
若不是汽车广告…
you know I'd go with you.
我一定跟你走
Oh, God!
杰瑞天啊!
Call waiting. Who could be calling me now?
插拨? 谁会现在打来?
Hi. Kathy Sanders.
我是凯西·珊卓
It's still me.
还是我
Kathy, Why are you crying?
凯西 你为什么哭?
So you're in.
那你加入了
Rod? Jerry Maguire. How're you doin'?
罗德 我是杰瑞 你好吗?
-How're you doin'? -I'll tell you how I'm doin'.
- 你好吗? - 我会告诉你我好不好
I'm sweatin', dude! I'm sweatin' my contract.
事实上我很担心 担心我的合约
I'm sweatin' Bob Sugar telling me I'm missing endorsements by being with you.
巴布·休葛打电话给我 他说跟着你麻烦大了
That's how I'm doin'. You know what I'm sayin'?
这就是我好不好 听到我说的话吗?
I hear you. That's why I'm calling.
听到了 所以我打电话来
I hear that you hear what I'm saying, but do you truly hear what I'm saying?
我知道你听到了 但是你真的听到吗?
I hear what you're saying, Daddy.
爸 我听到了
Maybe the best thing is that we get together in person.
约个时间见面谈
Would you mind holding? I just got someone...
罗德 稍候好吗? 我刚好有人…
Didn't you tell my wife, "More personal attention"?
你跟我太太说会多关照我?
Did you not tell my wife, "More personal attention"?
有没有跟我太太说过?
I said, "More personal attention."
我说过会多关照你
Good, 'cause we're just getting started on my list of things you need to know.
好 现在让你知道我要什么
You can take notes.
你可以记下来
I will kill for you, maim for you, rape and pillage for you.
你要我做什么我都照办
I am a valuable commodity. I go across the middle.
我是不可多得的球员 我跑过中场
I see a dude coming at me, trying to kill me, I tell myself...
看到对方球员 他想阻挡我 我对自己说…
"Get killed. Catch the ball."
管他的 接球再说
Touchdown. I make miracles happen.
触地得分 我创造奇迹
Are you in, or are you out?
你加入还是退出?
I'm from Arizona. I broke Arizona records.
我来自亚历桑那州 我打破亚历桑那州纪录
I went to Arizona State. I'm a Sun Devil, man.
我是亚历桑那大学毕业 我是亚历桑那队球员
Now you want Arizona dollars.
你想赚亚历桑那的钱
-Exactly. -I understand what you're saying.
- 没错 - 我懂了
I'm sitting here with an ant problem.
我家蚁满为患
I got ants going up and down my hallway.
到处是蚂蚁
My brother Tee Pee's room is flooded with...
我弟弟的房间淹水…
We got a flood in Tee Pee's room. Hang on. Say hello toJerry Maguire.
堤比的房间淹水 稍候 跟杰瑞打招呼
Hello, Brother Maguire.
你好 马圭尔大哥
-Hello, Tee Pee. -My house is falling apart!
- 堤比 你好 - 杰瑞 我家屋子快散了
Nobody's looking out for Rod Tidwell.
没人关照罗德·廷威
We don't know where we're gonna live in a year.
明年住哪里都不知道
And I'm supposed to be a superstar, man!
我该成为超级巨星
I need your decision. Are you in or out?
请决定 加入还是退出?
You're gonna be happy you stayed with Bob Sugar 'cause I am the Terminator!
跟着我 最骠悍的经纪人
I am a role model! I have a family to support. Hear me?
我是体育之星 我要养家活口 听到了吗?
I wanna stay in Arizona. I want my new contract.
我要待在亚历桑那队 我要签新合约
But I like you. Yes, I like you, Jerry.
但我喜欢你 对 我喜欢你
My wife likes you.
我太太喜欢你
You're good to my wife. I will stay with you.
你对我太太很好 我会跟着你
That's great. I'm very happy.
太棒了 我很高兴
-Are you listening? -Yes.
- 你在听吗? - 是的
That's what I'm gonna do for you.
我要为你做件事
God bless you. But this is what you're gonna do for me.
杰瑞 愿神保佑你 但你要为我做一件事
What can I do for you? Just tell me.
我能做什么? 告诉我
What can I do for you?
有什么能效劳的?
It's a very personal, very important thing.
这是非常私人 非常重要的事
Hell, it's a family motto.
我们家的座右铭
-Are you ready? -I'm ready.
- 准备好了? - 好了
Just wanna make sure you're ready.
真的准备好了?
Here it is.
开始了
Show me the money.
让我赚大钱
Show...
让…
me...
我…
the...
赚…
money!
大钱!
Doesn't it make you feel good just to say that?
杰瑞 觉得很棒吗?
-Say it with me one time. -Show you the money.
- 跟着我一起说 - 让你赚大钱
You can do better than that. Say it with meaning, brother.
你可以说得更好 放入感情真心的说
I got Bob Sugar on the other line. I better hear you say it.
巴布·休葛一定会说
Show you the money.
让你赚大钱
Not show "you." Show "me" the money.
不是让"你" 是让我赚大钱
-Show me the money. -Yeah! Louder!
- 让我赚大钱 - 对 大声点
Show me the money.
让我赚大钱
-You got to yell that shit! -Show me the money!
- 要大声吼才行 - 让我赚大钱
-I need to feel you! -Show me the money!
- 加入感情 - 让我赚大钱
You better yell!
杰瑞 再大声一点!
Show me the money!
让我赚大钱
Show me the money!
让我赚大钱
-Do you love this black man? -I love this black man!
- 你喜欢我吗? - 我喜欢你
Show me the money!
让我赚大钱
-I love black people! -I love black people!
- 我爱黑人 - 我爱黑人
-Who's your motherfucker, Jerry? -You're my motherfucker!
- 谁是你的朋友? - 你是我的朋友
-What you gonna do? -Show me the money!
- 你想怎么做? - 让我赚大钱
Congratulations. You're still my agent.
恭喜 你仍是我的经纪人
Well, don't worry.
别担心
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do, which is just flip out.
我不会做 你们认为我会做的
Let me just say as I...
让我说句话…
ease out of the office...
再离开…
I helped build...
我帮助创立了…
I'm sorry, but it's a fact...
抱歉 但事实上…
that there is such a thing as manners.
做人应该有分寸
A way of treating people.
待人的方法
These fish have manners.
这些鱼 有分寸
These fish have manners.
这些鱼有分寸
In fact, they're coming with me. I'm starting a new company...
事实上 我要带它们走 我要开家新公司…
and the fish will come with me.
鱼会跟着我
You can call me sentimental.
你可以说我感情用事
The fish, they're coming with me.
但是鱼将跟着我走
Come on. Come on. You come on.
来跟我走
Come here. How is that?
来吧
If anybody else...
还有谁…
wants to come with me...
想跟我走…
this moment will be the moment of something real...
重新拓展…
and fun and inspiring...
一起创立一个…
in this godforsaken business...
真实 有趣 具启发性的…
and we will do it together.
公司 一起创立
Who's coming with me? Who's coming with me?
谁跟我走? 谁跟我走?
Who's coming with me besides...
谁跟我走除了…
Flipper here?
这只"飞宝"?
This is embarrassing.
真是尴尬啊
All right.
好吧
-Shall we? -I'm...
- 走吧? - 我…
I'm three months away from the pay increase.
再过三个月我就加薪了
I will go with you.
我跟你走
Dorothy Boyd, thank you.
陶乐茜·波伊 谢谢你
Right now?
现在?
Don't do it.
别去
Bye.
再见
We'll see you all again.
各位再见了
Sleep tight.
祝好梦
Bye.
再见
Let's see how they do without us.
少了我们看他们怎么办
Thank you.
谢谢
I know this is a bad time, but you will have a medical program?
我不该现在问但你有医疗保险吧?
Sure, yes, medical.
当然 医疗保险
I don't know what I...
我不确定…
When you think about what you did there, don't panic.
回想刚才的决定时 别惊慌
We're gonna be okay. We're gonna be great.
不会有事的 会顺利渡过
We're gonna be...
我们会…
great.
成功的
Yes.
是的
I wonder what he said.
不知他说了些什么
My favorite aunt is hearing impaired.
我姑妈会手语
He just said, "You complete me."
他说 你让我更完美
We've all got a problem.
我们都有问题
We're all stuck in some kind of pattern.
我们都遇到了瓶颈
-It's true. -She was making an excellent point.
- 没错 - 她说得很有道理
We have come here to support one another...
我们聚会是为了互相帮助…
and we don't even listen to one another.
但大家却各说各话
Women are taught not to see each other as good people.
女人看女人都不顺眼
We see each other as the enemy. We're competition for men.
女人把女人当敌人 为争男人
It's true. We have this terrible competition thing going on.
没错 女人的战争
I really, really hated women, and then I met you guys...
以前我真的很讨厌女人 直到遇到你们…
and you're like, you know, me.
跟我一样的人
And it's important because I know that you can be my friends.
这很重要 因为你们是我朋友
-What about medical? -Of course medical.
- 医疗保险呢? - 当然有
You are a single mother. You have given up the right to be frivolous.
你是单亲妈妈 不能草率行事
If you had read what he wrote, you would have left with him too.
看过他的文章 你也会像我一样
I can always take that job in San Diego.
我可以回圣地牙哥工作
Do you know how much those Well-Child exams cost?
你知道儿童体检多少钱?
-$150. -Yes, that's right.
- 150元 - 没错
And that's just when he's well.
这是没生病时的价钱
Where is Ray?
雷呢?
-Asleep in the living room. -That's wonderful.
- 在客厅睡觉 - 真是的
The next time you decide to lecture me...
下次要训话…
don't leave my boy with that divorced women's group.
别把我儿子丢在离婚妇女堆中
So I finally got in touch with my anger.
我终于知道为什么生气了
Yeah! You go, Alice!
太棒了 爱丽丝
-What's her problem? -Quit her job.
- 她怎么了? - 她辞职了
My God, what did I do?
天 我做了什么?
Function, function, function.
运作 不停运作
Forward motion is everything.
行动最重要
Cush saves all.
克许是救兵
You go to Texas.
去德州
You keep one superstar, and they'll all follow.
留住明星球员别人都会跟来
-There's no real loyalty. -None.
- 世上没有忠诚 - 没有
And the first person who told me that was you.
只有你跟我说过这两个字
I think I was trying to sleep with you at the time.
当时想跟你上床
Well, it worked. And I will not let you fail.
目的达到 我绝不让你失败
You areJerry Ma-fuckin'-guire!
你是杰瑞"他妈的"马圭尔
-That's right. -King of the house calls.
- 没错 - 说服客户的高手
Master of the living room.
会客厅的主人
This is working.
有效 我好多了
You are not a loser.
你不是失败者
-Who said anything about loser? -Mistake.
- 谁曾经提到失败者? - 说错了
I meant something else. When do you want to leave?
别误会 何时出发?
-Matt? -I'm in the back den, Jer.
- 麦特 - 杰瑞 我在后面
You like a bloody beer?
来杯血腥啤酒?
-I'm fine. -Beer and tomato juice.
- 不用了 - 啤酒加蕃茄汁
I'm fine.
不用了
I'm here today. We spent a lot of time together.
今天花很多时间与你们相处
You know how much I care about you and your son.
我关心你和你儿子
I'm quite concerned because if you stay with SMI, your son...
我很坦白 我关心你们 若跟着SMI 你儿子…
We decided to stay with you.
我们决定跟你
I'm not really a hugger, and yet...
通常我不拥抱人…
I can't let go.
我不想放开你
I told myself, "He shows up, we stick with him."
我告诉自己 他出现 我们就跟着他
Hey, Jerry, how's it goin'?
杰瑞 你好
How are you, Cush? How are you?
克许 你好吗?
-You remember Keith? -Keith, how you doin'?
- 记得奇斯吗? - 奇斯 你好
I want him to go number one in the draft...
我要他当排名第一的球员…
and I want him to play.
我要他上场打球
It'll either be Denver or San Diego. He'll go number one.
丹佛与圣地牙哥都抢着签约 他会排名第一
-I'll either surf or ski. I don't care. -Denver's where he should be.
- 冲浪或滑雪都好 - 他该参加丹佛队
I'll give it everything.
我尽力而为
You know I don't do contracts...
我不签合约…
but what you do have is my word...
但我向你保证…
and it's stronger than oak.
我一言九鼎
~ I was so tired ~
~ 我很累 ~
~ Just call me angel ~
~ 叫我天使 ~
~ Breaking her heart ~
~ 伤透她的心 ~
~ And I'm free ~
~ 我自由了 ~
~ Free fallin' ~
~ 自由自在 ~
~ yeah, I'm free ~
~ 我自由了 ~
~ Free fallin' ~
~ 自由自在 ~
Hello?
喂?
Is Avery there?
艾芙瑞在吗?
She had to fly to Atlanta.
她去亚特兰大开会
-She had a meeting at the NFL office. -The Playhouse rocks.
- 她在办公室开会 - 玩具屋棒极了
Wait. Oh, God. Sweetheart...
等一下 甜心…
-Hello? -Go sit by Chad. Sorry.
- 喂? - 坐好 抱歉
That was my son and the nanny.
是我儿子和保姆
-What are they all doing in our office? -Nanny?
- 怎么会在办公室? - 保姆?
I prefer "child technician."
应该称育儿员
I had the calls transferred to my house so I could go over some of your stuff.
我把电话转到家里 顺便翻阅帐簿纪录
That's fine. Dorothy, we are back.
很好 陶乐茜 我们东山再起了
We are so very, very back.
再振雄风了
I re-signed Cush. We're set.
我签下克许 安了
I am so happy for you.
我真替你高兴
-Happy for us. -Happy for us.
- 为我们高兴 - 为我们高兴
Okay, happy for us.
好 为我们高兴
Rod, being at the draft with me is a good idea.
罗德 听我的安排 相信我
-Just get on the plane and meet us. -Why not?
- 快上飞机 机场门口见 - 好的
-Good. We'll see you there. -God bless you.
- 好 待会见 - 愿神保佑你
Avery will meet you at the "B" gate at 4:15. Don't be late.
艾芙瑞4点15在B门等你 别迟到
Do you know the human head weighs eight pounds?
你知道人脑袋有8磅重?
Did you know that Troy Aikman, in only six years, has passed...
你知道四分卫艾克曼在6年之内…
for 16,303 yards?
足球传了16303码?
Do you know bees and dogs can smell fear?
你知道蜜蜂和狗能测知恐惧?
I put Tidwell on the same floor at the Marriott Marquis.
罗德房间跟你们同一层
-He doesn't smoke, does he? -I don't know.
- 他不抽烟吧? - 我不知道
Did you know the career record for most hits is 4,256...
你知道最高打击纪录者…
by Pete Rose who is not in the Hall of Fame?
遭棒球名人馆除名?
Do you know that my next-door neighbor had three rabbits?
你知道我邻居养了3只兔子?
I can't compete with that.
我说不过他
So did we go over everything?
都确认了?
-Yes? -Yep.
- 对吗? - 对
-Back on Tuesday, right? -Yeah.
- 星期二回来? - 对
Ray, have a good time at school. Wish me luck.
雷 上学愉快! 祝我好运
Luck!
祝好运
How're you doin', Jerry?
杰瑞 你好吗?
-How are you, man? -We should really be sellin' these.
- 你好 - 杰瑞 这该用卖的
Terrific. This is my agent. You might want to get his autograph.
我的经纪人 叫他签个名
Man, my hand's getting tired.
我的手好酸
Excuse me.
抱歉
What's happenin'?
什么事?
Are you Hootie?
你是胡迪吗?
No, I am not Hootie.
不 我不是胡迪
No, punk.
不是的
Is it gonna be San Diego or Denver?
加入圣地牙哥还是丹佛?
Surf or ski.
冲浪还是滑雪
-He'll either surf or ski. -Go to Denver!
- 两队都好 - 去丹佛
-I'll either surf or ski. -Right here!
- 不是冲浪就是滑雪 - 这里
At last, I find you.
终于找到你了
What am I doing here? I feel like I'm five years late for the prom.
我来干嘛? 根本没人注意我
-Come with me. -Nobody cares about me being here.
- 跟我来 - 没人在乎我来不来
We're gonna go downstairs and walk through this lobby.
我们下楼走过旅馆大厅
I want every media guy, every player's rep, everybody...
我要各大媒体各经纪人…
to see you for what you are...
都知道你是…
the best-kept secret in the NFL.
我的秘密武器
The most commanding wide receiver in the game.
最威风的接球者
You are fast, fierce, wildly charismatic.
速度快 勇猛 球技超群
You are the man. You are the man. You ready?
就是你 顶尖高手 准备好了?
-Let's go. -Let's walk.
- 我们走 - 走
You are the greatest, fiercest.
最勇猛
You are the man.
顶尖高手
Let's do it.
上吧
-How are you? -How's it goin'?
- 你好 - 你好
-Where's Cush? -He's upstairs.
- 克许呢? - 在楼上
It's good you were able to hang onto Cushman.
不错你还留住了克许
-Will it be San Diego or Denver? -We'll know tomorrow.Meet Rod Tidwell.
- 他选圣地牙哥还是丹佛 - 明天才知道 这是罗德
-How're you doin', my man? -110 receptions, 1,550 yards last year.
- 你好 - 去年纪录110场1550码
I'd like you to meet Rod Tidwell.
你好 他是罗德·廷威
What's up, man?
你好
-110 receptions, 1,550 yards last year. -That's right.
- 去年纪录110场1550码 - 没错
Now I'm going to talk about Rodney Tidwell who is...
这位是罗德·廷威…
the fiercest wide receiver in the NFL.
当今最棒的接球员
I came all that way just to walk the lobby.
老远跑来为了在大厅走一圈
Yeah. Might have even worked too.
对 还不确定有没有用
Yeah? Shit, let's do that shit again.
是吗? 再去走一次
They're shooting a Reebok ad.
他们在拍球鞋广告
Where are my endorsements? You know what I'm saying?
杰瑞 我的广告呢?
I didn't get no love from Chevy.
汽车广告不找我
I didn't get no love from Pepsi.
饮料广告不找我
I didn't even get no love from that Energizer bunny.
连电磁广告都不找我
I ain't getting no love from Nike.
耐克运动鞋不找我
Obviously I ain't gettin' no love from Reebok.
雷霸运动鞋也不找我
Did I ever tell you my Reebok story?
我说过雷霸的故事吗?
Gotta get back to Cushman.
我必须去找克许
You gotta get back to your golden paycheck.
去找你的金饭碗
I'll boil it down for you.
我告诉你怎么回事
Fuck Reebok.
去他的雷霸
All they do is ignore me. Always have.
根本不甩我 总是这样
Always have.
一直如此!
You know what was great about you down there?
刚才你表现得很好
For about five minutes, you unloaded that rather large chip...
因为你没有摆出…
that resides right there on your shoulder.
排斥的态度
You let people in.
你接受别人
You were brilliant.
你酷毙了
-Brilliant? -Brilliant.
- 真的? - 酷毙了
-Really? -Now take care. I'll see you tomorrow.
- 真的? - 保重 明天见
You're loving me now, aren't you?
现在爱我了吧?
I'm not about love. I'm about showing you the money.
除了爱还要让你赚大钱
I was just testing you, Jerry.
我试试你忘了没
But to hear you say that makes me love you, baby!
听你这么说我真爱你
You know? Jerry, come back!
明白吗? 杰瑞 回来
-How was your flight? -Good, man. How was yours?
- 旅途好吗? - 很好
-How was your flight? -Good, man. How was yours?
- 旅途好吗? - 很好
-What size are you? -Twelve and a half.
- 你穿几号鞋? - 12号半
Grab a couple pairs of them new shoes by the door.
门口有很多鞋 你自己选几双
Cush. Matt.
克许 麦特
We have a decision to make.
做决定时刻到了
San Diego just came in with a last minute scenario. It's big.
圣地牙哥提供很好的合约
Well, he's got to go number one.
他要做排名第一的球员
He goes number one, but San Diego wants to trade him up with Denver...
会的 圣地牙哥尽力…
and they want him bad.
争取他
What happened to Denver?
丹佛呢?
This stuff tends to happen the night before a draft.
为争优秀球员他们真疯狂
Let me tell you something. San Diego is crazy to the tune of...
圣地牙哥提供7年3千万合约…
seven years for 30, signing bonus of eight.
奖金8百万
Should I unplug the phone?
把电话线拔掉?
Reporters. They've been calling all night.
是记者 不断打电话来
Just be friendly and say, "No comment." We'll tell the world in 12 hours.
你和气的说"不予置评" 12小时后宣布
Talking and saying nothing, man...it is an art I have not mastered.
言不及义的话我不在行
Well, let me do it. Wait.
让我来
For you, it's a pleasure.
为你们 我很乐意
This is Cush.
我是克许
It's Sugar. Is Maguire there? Just sniff if he's there.
我是休葛 马圭尔在吗? 在的话你就吸吸鼻子
All right, buddy. Just remember, you're swimming with the big boys now.
好吧 要知道你可是大人物呐
Let your dad do all the talking. I got you the deal you needed.
签约的事让你爸爸谈 我才有你们要的合约
This is business, not friendship.
这是生意别谈友情
You gotta be strong 'cause you're global now, worldwide.
坚强点 你是国际巨星了
Okay, buddy?
好吗?
I'll see you later. Bye.
待会见 再见
No comment.
不予置评
-He's got it all wrong. -It's Cush on the big TV again.
- 报导不正确 - 克许又上电视了
I'm sick of me already. I've got "Cushlash."
我看腻了 我患克许恐惧症
Cushlash
克许恐惧症
Now, Matt, before I go back to Denver...
麦特 我去跟丹佛谈之前…
we should put something down on paper.
我们先签经纪契约如何?
Something that says, "I'm with Jerry Maguire."
我跟杰瑞·马奎尔
Not right now.
现在不行
Do I know everything there is to know here?
发生什么事了吗?
You fellas aren't talking with Bob Sugar, are you?
你没跟巴布·休葛谈过吧?
Apparently, Denver wanted to deal with him instead of you.
丹佛队想要他 不是你
Said who? Sugar?
谁说的? 休葛?
I'm learning as I go here.
我不太懂
So you empowered Bob Sugar to deal with Denver behind my back?
你跟巴布·休葛暗中交涉?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
-I love my son. -I love your son. I love your son!
- 我爱我儿子 - 我爱你儿子 我爱你儿子
I brought Denver to 20 million. Denver deals with me all the time.
我提议2千万 丹佛同意
You listened to Sugar.
居然听巴布·休葛的?
Bob Sugar, Matt, is a child.
巴布·休葛太嫩了
You let that snake in the door?
你听这种小人指引?
This is a rookie mistake.
算了 别提了
You want Denver. I'll fix this whole thing up for you.
你要丹佛 我替你安排
You didn't sign anything with Sugar, right?
没跟休葛签契约吧?
Tell me you didn't sign.
说你没有签
Tell me you didn't sign 'cause I'm still sort of moved...
因为我仍相信…
by your "My word is stronger than oak" thing.
你一言九鼎
We signed an hour ago.
一小时前签的
You were in the lobby with the black fella.
你在大厅跟黑人在一起
I'm sorry, Jerry. I just wanna play football.
杰瑞 抱歉 我只想踢足球
What do I do? How do I spin this?
怎么办? 怎么解释?
Honey, it's spun.
得了 谁不知道?
What did I do to you?
为什么这样对我?
It's all about you, isn't it?
总是我 我 我
-"Soothe me, save me, love me." -Stop moving.
- 安慰我 救我 爱我 - 别动了
-Could you stop moving? -I have to finish my job.
- 别走来走去 - 我必须工作
Everything is on the fucking run with us.
我们正吵得面红耳赤
Jerry, you and I are salespeople. We sell.
杰瑞 我们是销售员 卖东西
It's not "Love me."
不是"爱我"
It's not "Trust my handshake."
不是"信任我的友情"
It's "Make the sale," "Get it signed." There shouldn't be confusion about that.
签字 售出 有什么难的?
Just jump right into my nightmare. The water is warm.
不帮我还泼冷水
So honesty is outlawed here? I can't be honest?
不讲诚实了? 我不能诚实?
I would prefer loyalty.
现在该讲忠心
What was our deal when we first got together?
当初我们就说好实话实说
Brutal truth, remember?
现实很残忍
I think you added the "brutal."
是你说的残忍
There is a sensitivity thing that some people have.
有些人特别敏感
I don't have it. I don't cry at movies.
我不敏感 看电影我不会哭
I don't gush over babies.
我不喜欢小孩子
I don't start celebrating Christmas five months early.
我不提前五个月过圣诞
And I don't tell a man who just screwed up both our lives, "Poor baby."
更不会对搞砸的人说: 小可怜
That's me, for better or worse.
这就是我 不喜欢拉倒
But I do love you.
但我真的爱你
-Avery? -No.
- 艾芙瑞 - 别
-It's over. -Didn't hear it.
- 结束了 - 我没听清楚
There's something missing here, don't you think?
我们间缺少些东西
-You have never been alone. -Listen to me.
- 你没独处过 - 听我说
-And you can't be alone. -It's over.
- 你无法独处 - 结束了
No one has ever dumped me.
没人甩过我
I'm not trying to make history here.
我并不想这么做
I did the 23-hour nose route...
一般人爬凯比坦山要23小时…
to the top of El Capitan in 18 hours and 23 minutes.
我只花了18小时23分
I can make this work.
我也能让你回心转意
No.
不会
I didn't ever want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I won't let you hurt me.
我不会让你伤害我
I'm too strong for you, loser.
我比你坚强多了 你这个失败者
Fuck.
Roll with the punches. Tomorrow's another day.
跌倒后 就爬起来 开始新的一天
Taxi!
计程车
You lovin' me now, aren't you?
你现在爱我了吧?
Very much. Taxi!
非常爱 计程车
Is it my imagination, or didn't we arrive in a limo?
没搞错? 不是高级轿车?
The question I have is this...
问题是…
I hope this doesn't come off too much like I'm a shrink.
我不是心理医生
What's wrong?
怎么了?
-Man, I'm just a big disappointment. -Look at this.
- 我觉得非常失望 - 你看
Can't change it.
无法改变
Everybody cries on this show.
每个人都在节目上哭
Can't change it.
无法改变
You mad you tested positive? Quit doing blow.
爱滋病? 别吸毒嘛
Upset about your baby girl?
生女儿的气?
Why'd you leave her mother? I knew her. She was all right.
谁要你离婚? 老婆很好啊
People, like the media, don't understand...
媒体不了解…
what kind of problems and pressures 54 million come with.
我的压力 是5千4百万
-This is some bullshit. -What are you doing with me, Rod?
- 狗屁不通 - 你为什么跟着我?
I'm still poor in life.
因为我的生活很糟糕
-What? -Don't you even see?
- 什么? 你看不出来吗?
I'm finished.
我完了
I am fucked.
大势已去
Twenty-four hours ago, man, I was hot.
24小时前我炙手可热
Now...
现在…
I'm a cautionary tale.
我成了最佳的失败例子
See this jacket I'm wearing? You like it?
这件夹克 你喜欢吗?
'Cause I don't really need it because I'm cloaked in failure!
我不要了 因为我是失败者
I lost the number one draft pick the night before the draft!
我失去了选秀排名第一的客户
Why? Let's recap.
为什么? 回想一下
Because a hockey player's kid made me feel like a superficial jerk.
因为受伤球员的儿子让我内疚
I had two slices of bad pizza, went to bed and grew a conscience!
吃完披萨上床突然良心发现
Well, boo-fucking-hoo.
真令人同情
I got a shelf life of ten years, tops.
我的职业生涯顶多只有十年
My next contract's gotta bring me the dollars...
下次签约赚的钱…
that'll last me and mine a very long time.
要能用很久
Shit, I'm out of this sport in five years.
再五年就得离开球坛了
What's my family gonna live on?
我的家人怎么办?
You get me? So I don't wanna hear your shit.
全靠你了 我不想听你诉苦
I don't wanna hear your "Oh, I lost Cush, Avery" and shit.
我不想听 我失去克许 艾芙瑞 狗屁
Can I have another drink, please?
再来一杯
Anybody else would've left you by now...
别的客户都离开你…
but I'm sticking with you.
我不会离开你
I said I would.
我保证
And if I got to ride your ass like Zorro, you gonna show me the money.
我要鞭策你让我赚大钱
You gonna show me the money.
你得让我赚大钱
Shit.
We together on this. You know what I'm sayin'?
我们一起努力
We gonna be one.
合而为一
The both of us. You know?
团结合作 懂吗?
Oh, my God.
天啊
You have no messages.
没有电话留言
-He's coming over. -Tonight?
- 他要过来 - 今晚?
He just lost his best client. I invited the guy over.
他失去大客户 我邀他过来
Dorothy, this is not a guy.
陶乐茜 这个人患了并发症
It's a syndrome: Early-midlife-hangin'-on-to-the-bottom-rung...
前中年期挫败徵候群…
dear-God-don't-let-me-be-alone...
天 别让我孤单…
I'll-call-my-long-suffering-assistant-without-medical-for-company syndrome.
打通电话 给苦闷无医疗保险的新助理
If,knowing all that,you still want him to come over,I'm not saying a thing.
你仍让他来 我也没办法
Honey, he's engaged.
他订婚了
For the first time in my career, I'm part of something I believe in.
我第一次在工作上有参与感
Okay. But he better not be good-looking!
好吧 他最好别太帅!
I'm Jerry Maguire.
我是杰瑞·马奎尔
You are just the way I pictured you.
正如我想像中的
I'm her disapproving sister, Laurel.
我是反对你来的人
Honesty. Thank you.
你很诚实 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢茜
Your boss is here.
陶乐茜 你老板来了
-Be careful. -Hey, you.
- 小心 - 你好
-God, thanks for inviting me over. -Sure.
- 谢谢你邀请我来 - 不客气
Where's...Where's the little guy?
小家伙呢?
-He's sleeping. -Yeah, sleeping.
- 睡觉了 - 睡了啊
I'm so glad you're home.
很高兴你在家
That alone thing is not my specialty.
你知道我不擅长独处
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, yeah. Oh, my God.
是啊 我的天
Well, I broke up with Avery.
我跟艾芙瑞分手了
It's just...
只是…
Gosh, you know, that's too bad.
真遗憾
No, it's better because...
不 这样更好…
we're still gonna be friends, and it's better now than later.
因为大家还是朋友
Sure. Sure.
对 当然
-I'm dying here, aren't I? -Yeah, it's a really bad cut.
- 我身心兼创 - 是啊 伤得很深
Well, just think if I'd got her the ring she really wanted.
还好没买她真正喜欢的戒指
-Yeah. -Why don't you have a seat?
- 是啊 - 你何不坐一下?
I'll...
我…
I'll get some aloe vera for that cut.
我拿些消炎药来
-Do you have something to drink? -Sure.
- 有什么喝的吗? - 有
-I heard. -No kidding.
- 我听到了 - 当然
I looked over and saw the shadow of two curious shoes in the kitchen doorway.
你在门后偷听
This guy would go home with a gardening tool right now if it showed interest.
现在给他母猪他也要
Don't use those. Use the frosted glasses.
别用玻璃杯 用冰冻杯
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 别客气
I warmed up some of that chicken with salsa for you.
我帮你热鸡肉
That's the girl I love.
我太爱你了
I'm not gonna say anything. I'm just gonna say this.
我不多说 只说这句
You have always been very responsible with Ray.
你对雷一直克尽母职
It's not right for him to wake up and hear a strange man's voice in the house.
别让他醒来看到陌生男子
-Some drunken stranger. -As opposed to ten angry women?
- 喝醉的 - 比十个愤怒女人糟?
Lean forward. Okay, I've got it.
向前倾 我接住了
Still edible. Change your shirt.
还可以吃 去换衣服
Everything's fine.
没问题
Aren't you supposed to be in bed?
你不是应该在睡觉了?
-Yeah. -Yeah.
- 对 - 是啊
Don't worry,
别担心
I won't tell.
我会替你保密
The human head weighs eight pounds.
人的脑袋有8磅重
I think it's this one.
是这只电话
You should be dreamin' about me, baby.
有没有梦到我啊?
I should be on your mind constantly. My agent should be thinking Rod Tidwell.
我要你不断想着我
That's when big dollars are gonna flow, when we truly will materialize the kwan.
这样钱就会滚滚而来 美好境界将会实现
-Who is this? -Who is this?
- 你是谁? - 你是谁?
You are speaking to the Rod Tidwell. I need to speak with my agent.
我是罗德 找我经纪人
I need to be my agent. My agent and I should be one.
我找我的经纪人 我们该合而为一
-Are you a football player? -Am I a football player?
- 你是足球员吗? - 我是足球员吗?
I'm a schoolteacher about to whomp your ass!
我是老师准备揍你
PutJerry Maguire on the phone!
叫杰瑞听电话
I'm not saying anything else. Just one more thing.
还有一件事就一件事
You don't have the luxury of falling for some drowning man. Be practical.
别爱上落泊人 实际一点
Practical?
实际?
Which top, high turtleneck sensible or low V-neck sexy?
穿哪件? 高领感性 低领性感
-Turtleneck, turtleneck. Come on. -Don't tell me to be practical.
- 高领高领吧 - 别叫我实际点
Do you know what other women my age are doing right now?
跟我同年龄的人都在做什么?
They're out partying in clubs, trying to get a man, keep a man.
酒店狂欢 交男朋友留住男友
Not me, Laurel. I'm trying to raise a man.
我可没有 我在养孩子
This one.
这一件
I've got a 24-hour-a-day reminder of Roger for the rest of my life.
雷时刻都让我想起罗杰
I've had three lovers in four years.
我四年交三个男友
Not bad.
不赖
All of them ran a distant second to a good book and a warm bath.
可他们都比不上 看好书或洗热水澡
Look at me, Laurel.
你看看!
I'm the oldest 26-year-old in the world.
我是世上最老的26岁女人
-Now, how do I look? -Good.
- 我看来如何? - 很好
Yeah? Thanks.
是吗? 谢谢
Seventy-two percent of new buyers are African-American.
有72%的顾客是黑人
I am African-American. Make the connection.
我就是黑人 发现关联了?
You talk too much.
你太爱讲话了
Talking is only a primitive form of communication!
说话是最原始的沟通
Fun talking to you. Bye, Rod.
很高兴跟你谈话 再见
Make a sandwich.
三明治
Good idea. I just want to say one thing.
你真是个好听众
You do listen to me.
你认真听我发牢骚了
-Well, I love you. Mayo? -Yeah.
- 我爱你 美乃滋? - 好
Oppression as a religion.
把苦闷当信仰
My daddy worked for the United Way for 38 years.
我爸工作了38年退休后说
You know what he said when he retired?
你知道他退休后说了什么?
He said, " I wish they'd given me a more comfortable chair."
他说希望有把舒适的椅子
-Wait, wait. -Thirty-eight years he sat in that.
- 等等 - 那椅子他坐了38年
Then my dad died.
爸死后
My mom took me to the zoo, and I love the zoo, but...
妈带我去动物园 我喜欢动物园…
No, wait, wait.
等一下
I want to tell you more about my dad.
我想多谈谈我爸爸
No, let's go to the zoo.
不 我们谈动物园
Okay.
No, you're right.
你说得对
I don't know. It's just my whole life I've been trying to talk.
我这辈子一直想说
I mean, really talk.
说真心话
But no one wants to listen to me. You know that feeling?
但没人肯听 你了解吗?
They just look at you.
他们看着你
Let's go right now. Let's go to the zoo.
现在就走 去动物园
Ray, the zoo, you know...
雷…
The fucking zoo's closed, Ray.
动物园他妈的关了
You said "fuck."
你说"他妈的"?
Yeah, I did. Is that...
是的 我…
I won't tell.
我会替你保密
Now I'm gonna have to take you to the zoo.
我非带你去动物园了
I gotta go to bed.
我要上床了
My mom's coming. I gotta go to bed.
我妈来了 我要上床了
I hear my mom. I gotta go to bed.
我听到她声音 我要上床了
-Hey, thanks for listening. -Sure.
- 谢谢你听我说话 - 不客气
Okay.
好的
Drinks, food, and I called you a cab.
饮料 食物 还叫了计程车
Good idea.
好主意
We should keep our voices down. I have a little boy asleep.
小声一点 雷正在睡觉
Right.
Our company.
敬我们公司
Okay, okay. Look.
好的 好了
A little speech before I go.
我走前想告诉你
Do not worry...
别担心…
about your future.
你的未来
You and your son...
你跟你儿子…
We are just fine. You still have a job.
我们会平安渡过 你仍有工作
But let me tell you something aboutJerry Maguire, okay?
让我告诉你杰瑞·马奎尔这个人
You come after me, and you will lose.
谁想跟我斗都输定了
Because I am a survivor.
因为我能克服万难
I'm a survivor.
打不倒
Dorothy Boyd...
陶乐茜·波伊…
you are with the lord of the living room...
你跟随的是谈判高手…
the king...
是体坛的…
of the Kingdome, and I am...
王牌 我…
drunk.
喝醉了
We meet again.
又见面了
Here.
来擦药
The truth?
想听实话?
-Sure. -I care about the job...
- 好 - 我关心我的工作…
of course...
当然…
but mostly I just wanna be inspired.
但我更想被启发
Me too.
我也是
What you wrote inspired me.
你的文章启发了我
I'm working with you because of that memo.
我跟着你是因为那篇备忘录
I loved that memo.
我爱那篇备忘录
It was a mission statement.
那是工作感言
Sorry about the hand.
抱歉手乱放
Do you know that feeling...
你了解那种感觉…
you're not...
你…
completely embarrassed yet, but you glimpse...
现在不很糗 但…
tomorrow's embarrassment?
明天会很糗
Don't worry about it, boss.
别放心上老板
Oh, shit. You said "boss."
惨了 你叫我老板
Yeah, I did.
没错
Now I feel like Clarence Thomas.
借职权占便宜
Don't feel like Clarence Thomas.
不别这么想
I do. I feel like Clarence Thomas.
我就这么想 觉得自己是那种人
I'm, like, harassing you right now.
我觉得我现在就在骚扰你
Well, I may not sue.
我不会告你
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Look, don't worry, okay? I mean, don't...
别担心 好吗? 别…
We're gonna be okay...
没事的…
because I am gonna take my one client...
我会将唯一客户…
and we are gonna go all the way.
推向胜利巅峰
'Cause, hey...
因为…
I'm back.
我振作了
Don't worry.
别担心
Way to go, Rod. Good catch, man. Good catch.
罗德 加油! 接得好!
All right. Good job.
好样的
We gotta talk about his contract, Dennis.
丹尼 来谈谈他的合约
Meet me at the Crocodile, 8:00.
晚上八点鳄鱼酒吧见
You bet.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell me you got lost last night, because I know you wouldn't do that to a friend.
你迷路了? 否则你不会不来
-Something came up. -Well, it's okay.
- 突然有事 - 没事
-Ten million dollars for four years. -It's early.
- 1千万签4年 - 太早了
-You're still dreaming. -Ten for four, it's a deal.
- 你还没睡醒 - 1千万4年 一言为定
The guy has got an attitude problem.
这家伙的态度很差
He listens to me. I can help you with that.
他听我的 我跟他沟通
He's a shrimp.
他是个矮子
Shrimp? Rod Tidwell broke every receiving record you had last year.
矮子? 罗德将打破你球队的记录
I want a prototypical wide receiver, somebody who's 6'3", 220...
我要普通的接球员 身材适当的接球员…
not some guy who's 5'10" and bitches in the locker room.
不是这么矮又爱抱怨的
I'm asking you...
我请你…
for a favor.
帮我个忙
I introduced you to your wife.
你太太是我介绍的
We've spent Christmases together.
我们曾共渡圣诞
Holiday cheer, Dennis.
一起度假
Jerry, you're reaching.
杰瑞 你走投无路了
I'm asking you for a favor!
我请你帮个忙
Don't do this to me. We have history, Dennis.
别这样 多年老友了
We got history, all right.
没错 多年老友
You drove the prices up on me for years.
这几年你不断提高价码
Now it's your turn to spend some time at the back of the line.
现在该你尝尝滋味
Dennis, don't...
不丹尼…
I started talking with Dennis Wilburn about your renegotiation this morning.
我跟丹尼谈过续约问题
Talking?
谈?
Jerry Rice. Andre Reed.
莱斯 安德瑞
Chris Carter.
克斯卡
-I smoke all these fools! -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 都不是我对手! - 是啊
Yet they are makin' the big, sweet dollar.
但他们赚得比我多
They are makin' the kwan.
他们拥有"宽"
And you're talkin'.
你却只在谈
Kwan? That's your word?
"宽"? 你说"宽"?
Hell, yeah, that's my word.
我是这么说
Some dudes might have the coin, but they'll never have the kwan.
有些人有钱却得不到"宽"
What is...
什么意思…
It means love, respect...
就是爱 尊重…
community, and the dollars too...the entire package.
地位和金钱一切的一切
The kwan.
"宽"
Great word.
好棒的字
Towel?
要毛巾?
No, I air dry.
不 自然干
Listen, Rod.
罗德
I say this with great respect for you...
我慎重的跟你说…
but those players you mentioned, Rod...
你刚才提的那些球员…
they're marquee players...
他们都是轴心球员…
and this deal...
这次谈的…
-You know, we... -Marquee?
- 你知道 我们… - 轴心?
Here's what I'm saying. This is a renegotiation.
我要说的是这次是续约
We want more from them, so let's give them more.
想赚钱就要卖力
Let's show them your pure joy of the game.
表现你的真正实力
Let's bury the attitude a little bit and show them...
丢开坏脾气…
Wait.
等一下
-You're telling me to dance. -No.
- 你要我去奉承? - 不
I'm saying to get back to the guy...
我是说找回当初…
who first started playing this game.
热爱足球的你
Remember way back when, when you were a kid?
记得小时候?
It wasn't just about the money, was it?
不是只为钱吧?
Was it?
是吗?
Was it?
是吗?
Do your job.
做好你份内的事
Don't you tell me to dance.
别叫我去奉承
Fine. Fine!
随你便
I am an athlete. I am not an entertainer!
我是运动员 不是演员
-Fine! -These are the ABC's of me, baby.
- 随便 - 我很在意这种事
I do not dance, and I do not start preseason without a contract.
我不奉承 没续约我不练球
Fine! Fine! Fine!
随便
Jerry, talk to me.
杰瑞 跟我说话
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe, Jerry.
深呼吸
I am out here for you.
我来这里只为了你
You don't know what it's like to be me out here for you.
你无法体会我此刻的心情
It is an up-at-dawn, pride-swallowing siege...
彻夜无眠 尊严放一边…
that I will never fully tell you about, okay?
苦思如何才能让你明瞭
Just...God, help me!
帮助我
Help me, Rod. Help me help you.
罗德 帮我 帮我帮你
Help me help you.
帮助我帮你
Help me help you.
帮我来帮助你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You are hanging on by a very thin thread.
你看来快崩溃了
I dig that about you!
我喜欢你那德行
No contract? "Help me, help me!"
没合约? 帮我? 我帮你帮大家
That's my man!
真有一套!
Hey, I'm happy to entertain you.
很高兴能取悦你
Help me! Help me!
帮我 帮我
I'll see you in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶见了
Come on, man.
杰瑞 别这样
Hey, see, that's the difference between us.
这就是我们的差别
You think we're fightin', and I think we're finally talkin'.
你认为我们交恶 我认为我们终于沟通了
Unless you love everybody, you can't sell anybody.
除非你爱每一个人否则什么都卖不出去
Dennis Wilburn called from Arizona to say...
丹尼打电话来说…
he's faxing in the new offer for Tidwell on Thursday morning.
星期四上午传真合约来
And he said you'd be happy. Glad.
他说你会开心高兴
Did he say "happy" or "glad"?
他说开心还是高兴?
Glad. He said glad. Glad.
高兴 他说高兴
Glad is good.
高兴也好
-Glad's good. -We could sure use that commission.
对 我们需要那笔佣金
Here, I did a rundown on where you stand financially.
这是财务收支状况
I sunk most of what I had into this condo.
我把钱投资到房地产
-You don't have to explain. -It devalued and...
- 不用解释 - 但却贬值了…
Look, the other night... I want to apologize.
那天晚上…我想道歉
Yeah, what happened there?
怎么回事?
We're two people working together. We can't have atmosphere.
一起工作最好别有怪气氛
No, I'm really relieved that you said that.
对 你说得很对
The other night, I was lonely...
那天晚上我只是寂寞…
and I felt you understood something.
以为你了解
-But we've got a company to think about. -Yes.
- 但现在我们一起弄公司 - 是啊
I will never take advantage of you in that way again.
我绝不会再占你便宜
-Good. -You walked out on a job for me.
- 好 - 你为我辞去工作
This is how I repay you? Can this be right?
我却这样? 帐目表正确吗?
Exactly.
很正确
This is one of those times when you need to be alone with your thoughts...
现在最好让你专心工作…
and think about everything that's gone wrong and how to fix it...
想想哪里错了? 如何补救…
and, you know, just be alone.
就是不受打扰
Alone. Alone, alone, alone.
独处
Alone.
独自一人
-You wanna go out to dinner? -I know a great place.
- 晚上一起吃饭? - 我知道个好餐馆
The guy's an utter loser, so I broke up with him.
我跟他分手
Then he started stalking me.
他却缠着不放
What's the current definition of stalking?
怎么缠法?
Coming over uninvited.
未经同意登门拜访
Coming over uninvited. So Romeo under the balcony is a stalker?
这么说罗密欧也爱缠人
-Exactly. -Oh, stop!
- 没错 - 别乱扯
I love guys like that. I would date somebody that way.
我喜欢他这样的人 我会和这样的人约会
I would too. I would date anybody, for that matter.
我也是 我也愿意
They're always just coming over uninvited anyway.
他们总是出其不意
Excuse me. Ladies? Ladies?
抱歉 女士们
Good evening.
晚安
I'm looking for Dorothy Boyd.
我找陶乐茜·波伊
She's in the kitchen.
她在厨房
-Laurel. -Jerry. Hi.
- 萝拉 - 杰瑞
So where are you taking her tonight?
你带她去哪里?
You're the nanny?
你就是保姆?
-Au pair. -Au pair, is it?
- 育儿员 - 育儿员?
Yeah.
是的
He likes you.
他喜欢你
My goodness. Look, I got some gifts for you.
我的天啊 我有礼物要送你
Do you like presents? Good. All right.
想要吗? 喜欢礼物吗?
Here's the Arizona Cardinals.
亚历桑那队的球帽 球衣
It's the team that Rod plays for.
是罗德的球队
Dropping your laundry off?
带脏衣物来洗?
-Would you like a hat? Steelers? -For me? Wow.
- 喜欢这顶帽子? - 送我的?
Got some things. Got it in gray too.
是啊 还有还有灰色的
Thanks, Jerry.
杰瑞 谢谢
You're very welcome. Oh, my goodness. Look what I've got here.
不客气 天啊 看这是什么
This is an energy bar. This will keep you up all night.
活力糖 让你整晚睡不着觉
See, that's not a good idea. I'll take that, yeah.
最好别给他 给我
Aunt Laurel will eat that for you.
萝拉阿姨吃
Looks like you've got a fan.
看来雷很喜欢你
Wow. That's more than a dress.
这身衣服真华丽出众
That's an Audrey Hepburn movie.
像是奥黛丽·赫本演的电影哦
I guess I got revved up at the idea of an evening among adults.
太久没约会 兴奋过度了
-No offense, buddy. -Jerry, did you meet Chad?
- 没恶意 - 见过查德了吗?
-Chad, Jerry. Jerry, Chad. -Yeah, we did. Am I dressed okay?
- 这是杰瑞 这是查德 - 认识了 我这样穿行吗
I didn't realize...
我不…
Chad, don't let him stay up too late.
别让雷太晚睡 好吗?
Tonight I'm going to teach Ray here about jazz.
今晚我要教雷爵士音乐
Good. That'll put him to sleep early.
好 那会让他很早睡
-I wanna go too. -Oh, no, sweetheart.
- 我也想去 - 不行
You stay here with Chad, okay, and be good?
你跟查德在一起 乖一点
Give me a kiss.
亲一个
-Let's go. -Excuse me.
- 我们走吧 - 抱歉
Okay. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Give me a hug.
抱一个
Go ahead. I'll meet you at the car.
你先走 车上见
-Okay. -Just forgot the keys. No big deal.
- 好的 - 你忘了钥匙 不是什么大事
That is the first time I have ever seen him kiss a man just like a dad.
从没见他像亲爸爸一样亲别人
-Wasn't that just thrilling? -Yeah, it was.
- 真让人兴奋 - 是的
-He must really have needed that. -Take it easy.
- 他一定想要爸爸 - 淡定
Don't cry at the beginning of a date. Cry at the end, like I do.
别哭 去约会别哭 学我等回家再哭
-You all right? -Okay.
- 好吗? - 好
Don't be a shoulder for him to cry on. That's all I'm gonna say. Nothing else.
别让他对着你哭 知道吗
-Keys, keys. -Oh, keys. Okay.
- 钥匙 - 对了
Oh, dear.
天啊
Ever since you've met me, I've been...
你自从遇见我 我就…
It was laziness, you know... my breakup with Avery.
我倦怠了 就像跟艾芙瑞分手
You say, "It's nobody's fault." It's one of the great lies, right?
有人说分手不是任何人的错 才怪
Somebody is always to blame.
一定有一方做错了
You go for it like you do a job.
经营感情像工作一样
Work at it.
花心血
But maybe love shouldn't be such hard work.
也许 不该爱得这么辛苦
Yeah, maybe so.
也许吧
It's not every day you say good-bye to a woman like that.
这样的分手也太突然了
A song for the lovers?
唱首情歌?
No, thank you.
不谢谢
No, we work together.
不了 谢谢 我们是同事
Really, guys, this is like an office meeting, but thank you.
我们在谈公事 谢谢
But I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
It wasn't like my marriage to Roger was any good, even before...
并非我的婚姻或之前…
Before?
之前?
What?
什么?
Let's not tell our sad stories.
我们别互诉伤心往事
I'll be back in just a second, okay?
我马上回来 好吗?
They sting.
他们会蛰人
Let Chad catch the bee in the glass.
把蜜蜂装起来
No, he won't hurt him.
他不会伤蜜蜂
You've got such a good heart, buddy. I love you.
你真善良 我爱你
Well, this would be good night.
该道晚安了
Good night.
晚安
-I'll see you tomorrow. Big day. -I'll see you tomorrow.
- 明天见 - 再见
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Let me fix this.
帮你弄好
Good idea.
好主意
I think you should not come in.
你最好别进来了
Or come in.
或者进来
Depending on how you feel.
你来决定
-Same to you. -No.
- 你来决定 - 不
I have to go in.
我一定得进去
I live here.
我住这里
Right.
I'll come in.
我进去
Good.
Are you sure we wanna do this?
你确定要这么做?
-Oh, hell, yes. -Yeah.
- 我确定 好
How is he? Did he have a good night?
他呢? 今晚好吗?
-Yeah, he's asleep. -Good.
- 好 他睡了 - 很好
-How'd it go with sport boy? -Still going.
- 你约会还好吗? - 还没结束
All right.
好棒
How are you?
你好吗?
Treat her right.
好好待她
-Yeah. -She's...
- 好 - 她…
-She's great. -Yeah.
- 她很好 - 对
And...
还有…
I know this might be a little awkward, but I want you to use this.
我知道有些奇怪 但我要你用这个
Oh, look. God, Chad.
天啊 查德不
This is Miles Davis...
这个是戴维斯…
and John Coltrane.
和科诠的合辑
Stockholm, 1963.
斯德哥尔摩1963年录制
Two masters of freedom playing at a time...
两位爵士大师精华之作…
before their art was corrupted...
当时酒廊演奏…
by a zillion cocktail lounge performers...
尚未泛滥…
who destroyed the legacy of the only American art form...
酒廊演奏破坏本土艺术…
jazz.
爵士乐
I put some Mingus on there too.
里面还有明葛的作品
No barriers, no boundaries.
没有区隔没有界线
Chad, I got it.
查德 我懂了
Come here.
过来
You know this is gonna change everything.
你知道这会改变一切
Promise?
你保证?
What is this music?
这是什么鬼音乐?
I love getting up in the morning!
我喜欢一大早起床
I clap my hands and say, "This is gonna be a great day!"
我拍手说: 今天会很棒!
Great. You really needed to do this.
真是的 我不该这么做
I'm getting him up, so don't worry.
我去叫他 别担心
What? I'm just waiting for the coffee. I don't care...
怎么了? 我在等咖啡 我不在乎…
-Just tell me one thing. -No.
- 告诉我 - 不要
-Why are you acting like that? -Because I'm worried.
- 你怎么了? - 我担心
You're putting faith in this guy who, because of the way things are going...
你把感情放他身上…
might not have an emotional marble in his head.
而他却不懂感情为何物
Laurel, please, if I start talking...
拜托 若我说…
-You, please. -What does that make me, Laurel...
- 我才拜托 - 若是我呢…
for taking the opportunity?
是我想抓住机会?
Men are just different people when they're hanging on to the bottom rung.
男人失意时会迷失自己
Maybe I am taking advantage.
也许是我占他便宜
Does that make me a bad person? Huh?
那我就是坏人了?
All I know is I found someone, and he was popular and charming...
我曾爱上的人…
and not so nice to me, and he died, okay?
现在已经死了
So why should I let this guy go when everything in my body says...
为何我要放弃他? 为什么? 我内心不断的说…
that this one is the one.
他就是我要的
Take it easy, all right? I was just looking for a few fun details.
别激动 只想问些有趣的细节
Well, why didn't you say so?
怎么不早说?
Well, I don't know if you're interested in this one little detail.
这个你有没有兴趣
Yeah, what?
什么?
I was just about to tell you...
我正要跟你说…
that I love him.
我爱他
I do! I love him.
真的 我爱他
I love him, and I don't care what you think.
我爱他 我不在乎你怎么想
I love him for the man he wants to be...
我爱他期许中的自已…
and I love him for the man that he almost is.
我爱他现在的样子
I love him, Laurel.
我爱他 萝拉
I love him. I love him.
我爱他 我爱他
Hi, Jerry.
杰瑞 你好
Act natural.
自然一点
Tell me he's not there.
告诉我他不在门口
He's not there.
他不在门口
Oh, God.
天啊
-Easy, ladies, easy. -Coffee, Jerry?
- 别激动 - 要咖啡吗?
No, thanks. We bottom feeders, we prefer cereal first.
不了 谢谢 我们吃麦片
Let's have AppleJacks.
吃苹果口味的
AppleJacks? AppleJacks it is.
苹果口味? 正是你要的
Good morning, darling.
亲爱的 早安
Morning.
早安
What's going on, Jerry?
杰瑞 怎么了?
A lot, actually. We've got a big fax today.
我们今天要接重要传真
We need this commission.
我们需要这笔佣金
Need this commission. Milk?
需要这笔佣金 牛奶?
Yeah.
是的
Cheers.
敬你
That was really great of you this morning.
你今天早上表现得很好
Look, let's just root for a big offer...
努力才能…
so we can move out of this room...
从这屋里…
and into a real office.
搬到真正的办公室
Would you mind? Thanks a lot.
请帮个忙 多谢
"罗德: 底薪35万元"
Shit.
惨了
You know, it's just...
你知道 只是…
1.7 for three years?
三年也才170万元?
-Man, we owe more than that! -It's okay.
- 我们不只这身价! - 没事
This is how the game is played. Now I'm gonna go back to them.
这只是开价 我再去谈
And say what? " Please remove your dick from my ass"?
谈什么? 把你老二移开?
-Marcee. -I'm just a little pregnant right now.
- 玛西 - 抱歉 怀孕心情不好
That's okay.
没关系
I feel like crying, Jerry. I feel like bustin' the room up.
- 我很难过 - 我知道我想砸烂这屋子
Rod, let's not take this emotionally.
别激动
We're gonna roll with this problem, okay?
我们来想办法
What are you so calm about?
你怎么这么冷静?
What do you mean, "roll with this problem"?
什么意思: 想办法
Don't take it emotionally?
别激动?
You ask me, you haven't gotten emotional enough over this man!
难道还没达到激动标准
-I disagree. -Somebody get Bob Sugar on the phone.
- 我不同意 - 巴布·休葛曾跟我们联络
You wanna leave me?
你们要退出?
A lot of agents say a lot of shit. So what do you stand for?
人人有一套说词 你怎么说?
-You wanna leave me? -What do you stand for?
- 你们想退出? - 你怎么说服我们!
How about a little piece of integrity in this world...
诚实怎么样…
so full of greed and lack of honor that I don't know what to tell my son...
贪婪 虚伪的世界真令人失望…
except, Here, have a look at a guy who isn't yelling, 'Show me the money!'
只有这个人不是想着怎么赚钱
You know he's broke?
知道他破产了吗?
He is broke and working for you for free.
他破产了却免费为你们工作
Broke.
破产了
I'm sorry. I'm just not as good at the insults as she is.
抱歉 我没她那么会侮辱人
No, that was pretty good.
不 达到目的了
No shit.
真的
Let me show you something.
我拿样东西给你们看
Here.
这个
Rod, read this.
罗德 你看看
I just think that...
我只是想…
Jerry, I think it's important.
杰瑞 这个很重要
That came from your heart and you shouldn't deny it.
我很感激 谢谢你
You should be proud of that, and I still think they should read it.
杰瑞 你该引以为荣
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做?
You tell me to eat lima beans, I'll eat lima beans.
你要我怎么做我就怎么做
You tell me this is the best we can get, this is all we can get...
真的只能得到这价码
-All we can get? -Please, I'm talking with my agent.
- 就这个价码? - 玛西 我在跟经纪人讲话
Listen, this is what you're gonna do.
听我说 你该做的是
You're gonna reject that shitty contract...
推掉那个烂合约…
and play out your existing shitty contract and be a free agent next year.
履行完旧的烂合约 明年你就自由了
Come on. Hey.
别这样
Baby, this is us. You and me.
事关我俩 你和我
We determine our worth.
我们来决定价码
Baby, you are a strong, proud...
宝贝 你是强壮…
surviving, splendid black man.
有尊严 打不倒的人
You are the shit.
说得对
If you get injured, you get zero.
若受伤就完了
-Won't happen. I'm strong in mind. -That's right.
- 不会 我意志坚强 - 没错
It's a risk.
太冒险了
You bet on me like I bet on you.
我们下相同的赌注
You know?
懂吗?
My man! You know?
朋友 懂吗?
You know?
宝贝
You know? Baby?
宝贝 懂吗?
-Ah, you so crazy. -I love you, baby.
- 你真疯狂 - 我爱你
Let me kiss that head.
让我亲亲你
I'm gonna take that job in San Diego.
我去圣地牙哥工作
-Don't even talk about that yet. -You can't afford me.
- 先别提那些 - 你请不起我
-I'll find something. -No, you can't afford me, Jerry.
- 我想办法 - 你付不起薪支
I'll find something fast for Tidwell.
我会去想办法
-I refuse to be a drain. -We'll stay afloat.
- 我不想榨干你 - 不会被榨干
We will stay afloat.
我们会有办法
Don't leave.
别走
-Get on the camel! -You've been on my ass all day.
- 罗德 坐到骆驼上 - 你整天都在支使我
I told you to put the camera low, shoot me up from the bottom.
我说不用坐骆驼 - 站这里拍也一样
-Make me look more powerful. -Get him on the camel!
- 我知道 - 叫他坐骆驼上
-I'm gonna get him on the camel. -You don't need a camel. You have me!
- 我会的 - 不需要骆驼 拍我就好了
-It's Kammell Chevrolet. -You see that? That's how I feel.
- 这车叫骆驼雪芙兰 - 就是这种感觉
Do you hear him? He's feeling my pain.
他跟我一样痛苦
-Get on the camel! -Enough. I'm pulling him from this.
- 给我上去 - 好了 不拍了
-Pulling him? -I'm not saying that.
- 不拍了? - 不
Get rid of the camel, and we can get busy with this.
我只说不要骆驼
An athlete of your stature, this isn't what I had in mind.
运动员不需要拍这种广告
-You're pulling him? -You're right. Let's bounce.
- 不拍? - 对 我们走
Pulling him? Then you shouldn't have begged me to hire him!
当初为什么求我?
I know you needed that commission...
我知道你需要那笔佣金…
but we ain't gonna bring Reebok to their knees with no regional Kammell ad.
但这种广告起不了作用
Excuse me, darling.
抱歉 亲爱的
Can I ask you a question that's totally unrelated to your career?
可以问你一件私事吗?
What, we gonna be friends now?
我们是朋友了?
What do you know about dating a single mother?
你觉得单亲妈妈怎么样?
Plenty. I was raised by a single mother.
我就是单亲妈妈养大的
Tell me, because I think, after this...
告诉我因为…
she's gonna have to take that job in San Diego.
她非去圣地牙哥工作了
First of all, single mothers don't date.
首先 单亲妈妈不约会
Watch it. Watch this thing.
小心
They don't date. They've been to the circus.
不约会 她们都经历过
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思?
They've been to the puppet show, and they've seen the strings.
那一套她们心理有数了
-Do you love her? -How do I know?
- 你爱她吗? - 我怎么知道?
What do you mean, how do you know? You know when you know.
什么? 你当然知道
I'm feeling a little... I don't want her to go.
我觉得…我不想让她走
-I've been hanging out at her place. -Wait, wait, no.
- 我常常去她家 - 等等
Right there, that's bullshit.
够了 别说这些屁话
You gotta be fair to her.
你要好好待她
A single mother, man, that's a sacred thing.
单亲妈妈是很神圣的
You gotta have the talk.
要好好跟她谈
She loves you.
她爱你
If you don't love her, you've got to tell her.
你若不爱她必须告诉她
The kid's amazing.
她儿子真可爱
He...
他…
I feel you. I feel you, dog.
我了解
But a real man would not shoplift the pootie from a single mother.
但是不该占单亲妈妈的便宜
I didn't shoplift the pootie.
我没有占她的便宜
All right.
好吧
I shoplifted the pootie.
我占了她便宜
You know...
要知道…
John Coltrane once said to Miles Davis...
科诠曾经跟麦尔说…
When you say good-bye to him, don't make a big, dramatic thing out of it.
道别时别太戏剧化
Just be cool. What's meant to be will be.
冷静点 顺其发展
You'll still see each other. What about me?
你们还会见面 我呢?
I'm losing the only person that listens to me, and you only listen partially.
我失去唯一听我话的 你只有部份听我的
No, quit making me laugh. Come on.
别逗我了 快说该怎么做
You're doing the right thing. You need to start your life.
你做得很对 你开始新生活
He needs a warm body to cushion the fall.
他去找暖被的
Check out exhibit "A" on the front lawn. Look at that.
你看外面那两个男人
I'm almost sympathetic to the guy.
他几乎激起我的同情心
-Good-bye. -Yeah, good-bye.
- 再见 - 真的 再见
Bye.
再见
Listen, you're gonna like it in San Diego, Ray.
你会喜欢圣地牙哥的 雷
It's gonna be great there because...
那里会很棒因为…
you'll make a lot of friends.
你会交很多朋友
I'm gonna see you this weekend, you know?
周末我会去看你
Go ahead and go.
你走吧
Go ahead and go.
你走吧
Are you sure you're okay to drive this?
你开这种车没问题?
This rig? No problem.
这种车? 没问题
I'll see you this weekend.
周末见了
Get in the car. Get in the car, Dorothy.
上车 陶乐茜 上车
I'll see you in a couple of days, yeah.
过几天就能再见面
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too, you know?
我也爱你
-What? -Nothing.
- 怎么了? - 没什么
-I'll see you soon. -Okay.
- 再见了 - 好
Look...
如果…
if this weekend should turn into next month...
若这周末变成下个月…
and next month should turn into whatever...
下个月又不知拖到何时…
don't make a joke of your life.
别忘了自己的信念
Go back and read what you wrote. You're better than the rest of'em.
看看你的文章 你比他们强
You're better than the Bob Sugars.
你比巴布·休葛强
Don't forget that.
别忘了
Wait. Wait a second.
等等 等一下
No, no. Oh, God.
不天啊
I know a way we can save on medical and rent.
我想到一个省钱的方法
No, don't listen to him.
别听他的
What if we stayed together?
若我们住在一起?
What if we got married?
若我们结婚?
If I said that, would you stay?
我求婚你会留下吗?
No. Don't do that.
不别那么做
Don't say that unless...
别说 除非…
Well, say it if you want to.
这是真心话
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗?
What are you thinkin'?
你说怎么样?
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Do you, Jerry Maguire, take this woman...
杰瑞·马奎尔 你愿意…
to be your lawfully wedded wife?
娶她为妻吗?
No, not yet.
不 还没到
-And do you, Dorothy Boyd... -Not now.
- 你 陶乐茜·波伊 - 不是现在
Take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?
愿意嫁他为夫吗?
Almost.
快到了
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
-Okay, sweetheart. -Oh, yeah.
- 甜心 好了 - 好
~ Mother, mother ~
~ 妈妈妈妈 ~
~ There's too many of you crying ~
~ 那么多妈妈在哭 ~
~ Brother, brother, brother ~
~ 兄弟兄弟 兄弟 ~
~ Far too many of you dying ~
~ 那么多兄弟死了 ~
~ you know we've got to find a way ~
~ 我们必须想个办法 ~
~ To bring some loving here today ~
~ 找一些爱回来 ~
I should go.
我要走了
Come on, brother! Come on and talk to me, brother!
老兄 来跟我说话
~ 'Cause you can see ~
~ 因为你可以知道 ~
We did it.
我们结婚了
We sure did.
没错
You fuck this up, I'll kill you.
要是你搞砸了 我会宰了你
I'm glad we had this talk.
很高兴跟你谈话
Oh, look at them.
看他们
She is so beautiful.
她好漂亮啊
figure you two will have lots of kids.
祝两位儿孙满堂
I do not believe they have this on tape.
没想到连这个也录了
That's my bro.
这是我兄弟
See, now, I'm gonna release this to ESPN.
我要把这卷带子送去播出
You think I'm joking.
你以为我开玩笑?
It's all right. I know where you live.
没关系 我知道你住哪里
You didn't have the talk, did you?
你没跟她谈 对吗?
Well, this definitely was another way to go.
这是另一个解决方法
Hey, Dorothy, come here.
陶乐茜 过来
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. And Mrs. Maguire!
各位 马圭尔夫妇
We're gonna have a great season!
我们将有个好球季
We're gonna have a great season!
我们将有个好球季
Hey, Scotty. Tidwell, 4 for 36.
史考特 看他的球技
-He's having a good game... -You bet he is.
- 罗德踢得不错… - 当然
-So far. -You're gonna miss him next year.
- 到目前为止 - 明年就签不到他了
Loser.
失败者
Everyone's been kind to me, and I've been fortunate enough to slip right in.
大家都很好让我很快能适应
I've got a great team behind me, and I'm loving it. I'm loving life.
我加入了很棒的球队 我喜欢这球队与生活
That's my mo-fo!
那是我的鸟
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Why don't you be the first man in your family not to use that word?
何不做家中不讲脏话的人?
And then we'll let you live. Now go kiss Daddy, quick.
这样才有好日子过 快去吻爸爸
Come on, now.
加油
Come on, Rod!
罗德 加油
I saw you limping a little bit after the first quarter.
你开场时表现不佳
-What happened? -Yeah, I dropped my...
- 为什么? - 我掉了…
I sprained my ankle on the ice out there. It was cold.
让他们疲于奔命
It was kind of slick. Twisted my ankle.
让他们疲于奔命
All right. Thanks.
好 谢谢
That went well. Anybody else here worth talking to?
差不多了 还要访问谁吗?
All right. Let's get out of here.
没有了 我们走
-How's your head? -Bubblicious.
- 你还好吗? - 头好痛
-Can you sign this? -How are you?
- 签个名好吗? - 你好
-How are you doing, man? -Hanging in there.
- 你好吗? - 还过得去
-Good game. -Tough one out there.
- 打得很好 - 不错啊
-Quarterback sucks, man. -Thanks, man.
- 四分卫烂透了 - 谢了
Gonna get me killed. He was throwing high and across the middle.
差点害死我 球丢得又高又落中点
I'm worried. I'm worried the only reason why...
杰瑞 我很担心…
I'm getting my brains blown loose is 'cause you weren't asshole enough...
我担心头摔坏 都怪你…
to get me my ten million three fucking months ago.
3个月前没帮我弄到千万合约
Shit.
拜托
You take care of yourself out on that field, you hear?
球场上要小心点
-You're my entire client roster. -Don't I know this.
- 你是我唯一的客户 - 难道我不知道
Now go home to your wife.
回去找你老婆
-What's that supposed to mean? -What are you doing here?
- 什么意思? - 你来干嘛?
You could've told me this shit over the phone.
电话联络就行了
How about dedication for an answer? How about personal attention?
可能我想尽心尽力关心你呀?
You don't want to go home, do you?
你不想回家 对吗?
-What are you saying? -I'm just trying to talk to you.
- 你说什么? - 我只是想跟你谈谈
How's your marriage?
你的婚姻如何?
You know, the husband and wife thing? How is that?
夫妻间的感情好吗?
Not everyone has what you have.
并非每个人都能像你一样
Then why did you get married?
你为什么结婚?
-I'm just asking as a friend. -You want an answer?
- 以朋友的立场问 - 你想知道答案?
Loyalty.
忠心
She was loyal.
她很忠心
I mean, you know, everything...
我是说…
grew from there.
忠心最重要
It just...
凡事…
grew from there.
以忠心为基础
That's an answer.
那算答案?
That's the answer.
就是答案
It's not sexy.
真不刺激
Shit. That's an answer.
那就是答案
Tell him what he's won, Bob!
告诉他赢得了什么
A beautiful marriage!
美好的婚姻
Shit!
天啊
I'm happy to entertain you, as always, Rod.
很高兴能取悦你 一如往常
I have a question for you, Rod.
我想问你个问题
-Are we really friends? -Why not?
- 我们真的是朋友? - 当然
Because friends can tell each other anything...
因为朋友无话不说…
if we have our "friends hats" on, right?
我们是朋友 是吧
-Yeah, I think so. -All right.
- 是啊 - 好
I'll tell you why you don't have your $10 million yet.
告诉你为何没签到一千万约
Right now, you are a paycheck player.
现在你是个领薪的球员
You play with your head, not your heart.
你踢球用脑不用心
In your personal life, heart.
私人生活你用心
But when you get on the field, it's all about what you didn't get...
上球场你只想到谁亏待你…
who's to blame, who under-threw the pass...
该怪谁 谁没传好球…
who's got the contract you don't, who's not giving you your love.
谁的合约比你好 谁对不起你
You know what? That is not what inspires people.
知道吗? 那无法鼓舞人
That is not what inspires people.
无法激励人
Just shut up. Play the game. Play it from your heart.
闭上嘴 专心踢球
And you know what? I will show you the kwan.
我会为你找到"宽"
And that's the truth, man. That's the truth. Can you handle it?
那就是实话 你受得了吗?
It's just a question between friends. You know?
由此可证我们是不是朋友 懂吗?
And when they call you shrimp, I'm the one who defends you!
他们叫你矮子 是我替你辩护
-I don't want to be friends no more. -Fine.
- 不跟你做朋友了! - 随便
And quit using that word "kwan." That's my word!
别用"宽"那个字 那是我的字
-I'll see you in L.A. -No heart.
- 洛杉矶见了 - 不用心
No heart?
不用心?
I'm all heart, motherfucker!
我全心全力! 浑蛋!
How many concussions has he had?
他脑震荡几次了?
I don't get no respect. This is bullshit.
一点都不尊重我 狗屎
You know what I'm saying? I'm making miracles happen.
我创造奇迹
You guys, I go to see this so-called black film the other day.
我那天去看所谓的黑人电影
Honey, no more salt for you.
别加那么多盐
The biggest game of the season's coming up.
大赛快到了
I don't want you dehydrated for Monday Night Football.
我不想见你脱水
Anyway, 20 minutes of coming attractions.
总之 二十分钟的预告片
All black films, all violent.
都是黑人主演 都是暴力片
I'm talking about brothers shooting brothers.
黑人枪杀黑人
I hate you going to the movies alone without me.
看电影怎么不找我?
Oh, baby.
宝贝
-My Pisces queen. -Oh, baby.
- 双鱼座皇后 - 宝贝
I hate seeing movies without you.
我讨厌自己去看电影
I won't do it anymore, okay?
不会再这样了 好吗?
I promise.
我保证
Another one. Chi-Chi-Bear.
再亲一个
-Now? -Oh, baby, baby now! Baby now!
- 现在? - 宝宝 快走
-Baby? -Ray, it's time to go!
- 宝宝? - 雷 该走了
-Baby. Come on. -You got them?
- 宝宝 来吧 - 孩子带来了?
Hey, you take Visa? Take it!
收信用卡吗?
What were you thinking tonight...
你觉得今晚怎么样…
watching them go through the entire human emotional experience?
目睹他们经历温馨的过程?
I was thinking, "I hope he doesn't get injured."
我希望他上场别受伤
I felt responsible.
我觉得有责任
Sometimes I can't tell at all what's going on in that head of yours.
有时真搞不懂你在想什么
And I really don't know your noises yet.
也不懂你发这声音的意思
Well, when you wonder, ask me.
若不懂 你可以问我
Okay, I will.
好 我会的
I thought I just did.
我刚才不是问了?
-Why do you love me? -Why do you love me?
- 你为什么爱我? - 你为什么爱我?
Can I come in and watch TV?
我能进来看电视吗?
-In a minute. -Just for a few minutes.
- 等一下 - 只能看一下
Hang in there. He's not going anywhere.
忍耐 他就是这样子
I know.
我知道
Could we talk about something else?
我们能谈些别的吗?
I don't think so. I'm incapable of small talk.
不行 我不喜欢闲言闲语
But that's why you love me, right?
你喜欢我这点 对吗?
I want you to know I'm about personal attention.
我致上关怀问候
This is my life. I'm available to you 24 hours a day.
工作是我生命 24小时候教
I'm in my office. Call me anytime.
我在办公室可随时联络
I'll be in Phoenix tomorrow for Monday Night Football.
我明天去凤凰城 为了周一夜足球赛
I can be in Indiana by 11:30 Tuesday morning.
我会去印第安纳州 周二上午
Just give me 20 minutes.
只要20分钟
I'm not asking for an answer now.
不需要立即答覆
Why don't you... I'll call you tomorrow.
要不…明天再给我回话
Just enjoy the rest of your day. Tell Douglas I said hello, would you?
祝愉快并代向道格问好
All right. Thank you. Same to you, Marilee. Bye-bye.
好 谢谢 也祝你 梅瑞丽 再见
Indiana, Tuesday. I'll be there.
印第安纳州 星期二 我会去的
It's my fault.
都是我的错
What?
什么?
It's not fair to you, this whole thing.
对你不公平 这整件事情
Here.
过来
Tell me. Let me help.
说给我听 让我帮你
I took advantage of you.
我占你的便宜
The worst of it is that I'm not alone. I did this with a kid.
更糟糕的是我跟儿子联手
I was just on some wild ride...
我只是太感情用事…
where I thought that I was in love enough...for both of us.
以为我是因为爱而做选择
I pretended that proposal by the car was real...
我假装你是为了爱而求婚…
and it might've just been a hypothetical.
我太不切实际了
I did this...
都是我造成的…
and at least I can do something about it now.
我想做一些补救
I'm not a guy who runs.
我不会逃避责任
I stick.
我维持现况
Well, I don't need you to stick.
我不要你守着不放
-What do you want? -I don't know.
- 你想怎么做? - 我不知道
-My soul or something? -Why not? I deserve that.
- 你想要我的灵魂? - 又如何? 我应得的
What if I'm not built that way?
若我生性如此呢?
-I think we made a mistake. -No, listen. What if it's true?
- 这桩婚姻是场错误 - 不 若我真的是
Great at friendship, bad at intimacy.
适合当朋友 不适合做丈夫
I mean, come on, it's the theme of my bachelor film, for God's sake.
那是我单身汉派对的主题
I know. I watched it.
我知道 我看到了
I sort of know it by heart.
记得很清楚
I don't like to give up.
我不想放弃
Please, Jerry.
拜托杰瑞
My need to make the best of things and your need to be responsible.
我想补救而你也有责任
If one of us doesn't say something about it now...
若现在不说 十年后…
we could lose ten years being polite.
我们将相敬如"冰"
Let's just call this next road trip what it really is...
将这个阶段当作是…
a nice, long break.
喘息的空间
What about Ray?
雷怎么办?
Well, you'll be friends.
你们会是朋友
-Friends? -Friends.
- 朋友? - 对 朋友
Of course you'll be friends.
当然是朋友
I'll take him to the zoo.
我会带他去动物园
So this break is a breakup.
所谓喘息就是分手
Come on, Jerry. You know this isn't easy for me.
别这样 你知道我不好受
On the surface everything looks fine.
表面上一切无恙
I've got this great guy...
我嫁给这么棒的人…
and he loves my kid...
他爱我的孩子…
and he sure does like me a lot.
他也挺喜欢我
And I can't live like that.
我无法这样下去
It's not how I'm built.
我不是这样的人
If this is empty...
若这里是空的…
this doesn't matter.
这里也无所谓了
It was just a mission statement.
只是一篇工作感言
Put your arms out. Let's see.
把手伸开
All right. Let's see what you've got here.
看看是什么
Hey, Rod, buddy, dude.
罗德 好久不见
I was wondering where you were. How's it going?
我到处找你 你好吗?
Get out of here. Go.
走开
-Where's your agent? -I don't know.
- 你的经纪人呢? - 我不知道
I know this is uncool to do this now, but you belong with the big boys.
你该加入更好的队
You belong with the big money. You're fucking Rod Tidwell.
赚更多的钱
Get away from my guy.
滚开 离我客户远一点
-Hey, Jerry, I was just hailing you. -Just go. Flee.
- 杰瑞 正谈到你 - 走开 滚!
This is a nice moment for you.
难得的美好时光
I'm gonna let you have it.
让你开心片刻吧
Give me a call, Rod. Say hi to Marcee for me.
跟我联络 代我向玛西问好
-Thanks for coming. -I missed you.
- 谢谢你赶来 - 我想念你
What can I say?
怎么办呢?
You're all I've got.
你是我唯一的客户
Hello again, everyone. Frank Gifford with Al Michaels and Dan Dierdorf.
欢迎再度观赏
Welcome to Tempe, Arizona's Sun Devil Stadium where the story tonight is the Arizona Cardinals.
在亚历桑那州转播的这场球赛
They are still alive for a play-off spot.
今晚亚历桑那队表现十分出色
The reason the Cardinals are alive is the outstanding play...
最主要的原因就是
the surprising play of Rod Tidwell.
表现杰出得惊人的罗德·廷威
-We'll talk about that too. -That's my daddy!
- 这个我们也会谈 - 我爸爸!
Meanwhile, the Dallas Cowboys continue to roll.
德州队依旧保持领先
They know they're in the play-offs...
这场赛将决定出…
and going in looking for a second consecutive Super Bowl.
晋级超级杯的球队
Who could've believed this? Here's the deal.
依目前情况看
If Arizona wins tonight and next week...
若亚历桑那队连赢了这两场球…
amazingly the Cardinals will make the play-offs...
将打破21年来…
for the first time in 21 years.
从未晋级的纪录
Better not mess up for Monday Night Football.
最好别在这一刻搞砸了
What'd I say?
我没说错吧?
Everybody knows he gets nervous for nationally televised games.
大家都知道转播赛令他紧张
The Cowboys continue their Super Bowl mission on Monday Night Football a Christmas edition.
稍后继续德州队超级杯之路
-Hey, Shannon. -Hi, Jerry. Good game.
- 雪娜 - 杰瑞 他很出色
Yeah. Hey, great column this morning.
你的专栏很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
Fuck you, punk!
去你的
Boy, guys, it's a real bruiser out there tonight.
两队都非常蛮暴
Frank, the Cardinals just refuse to go quietly into the desert night
亚历桑那队一点都不示弱
as their seemingly interminable season winds down.
表现势在必得的企图心
Come on, guys. I'm trying to be a little poetic here.
我只想说些优美词句
Wax on, Al. Wax on.
很好 再修饰啊
Oh, a tough hit on Rod Tidwell. Nothing poetic about that.
罗德·廷威被撞了一记 这可用不上优美词句
I would've taken it for the touchdown all the way, baby.
是我早触地得分了
That's his sixth catch of the night. Split to the right.
他今晚接的第六球 往右场跑
Swenson looks that way, hits him...
接住球了…
and it's enough for a first down at the 19-yard line.
成功的将球推进19码处
Another savage hit across the middle on Rod Tidwell.
又一记猛烈撞击罗德·廷威
He took some shot, didn't he?
他还真耐撞
They are working Tidwell, aren't they?
德州队全力封锁罗德·廷威
-Hey, what does Daddy always say? -Nice job by Swenson.
- 爸爸怎么说的? - 干的好
-"It looks worse than it really is." -That's right.
- 事情没有想像中糟 - 对
He ain't gonna have nothing left for next season. He'll kill himself!
伤成这样休想再踢球了
-Can you be quiet? -What'd I say?
- 安静 - 我没说错吧?
Less than two minutes to play. Dallas leading by three.
离终场还剩两分钟 德州队领先3分
Second down and one now at the Dallas 11-yard line.
德州队11码处准备进攻
Swenson back to pass.
后传球
A blitz! And down he goes! He's sacked for a six-yard loss.
遭夹击! 被撞倒地 他失了六码球
Good move coming with the blitz, getting after Swenson.
很好的攻势策略
Swenson's limping back. He had too many men in that pattern.
史汪森跛着脚走
They just did not have enough to pick up the blitz.
队员分散没人支援四分卫
-Listen up. Listen up. -Shut up!
- 听好! - 闭嘴
Ninety razor, X out, on one. Ready?
90剃刀喊1即攻 预备?
Break!
加油!
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
上场了 加油
He had a chance to get rid of it, but he had to tuck it away.
刚才球能快点传出就好了
From second and one, they've now gone to third and seven.
从2区前1码退到后7码
In the waning moments of this game, Dallas 17, Arizona 14.
在输赢的关键时刻 德州17分亚历桑那14分
-Tidwell in motion... -Come on, Cards!
- 廷威左右游移… - 加油
Moving back to his left now.
移回左场
Play fake. Swenson protected well, lofts one to the end zone!
做假动作 史汪森守住球 将球传出
-Yes! -Touchdown Cardinals!
- 好 - 触地得分!
What a great effort! Did you see him go up on that ball?
精彩! 你看他接球的样子?
He held on to the football. He's still down on the ground.
整个人抱住球 他还躺在地上
But Rod Tidwell, upside-down, hits the ground hard...
罗德·廷威 摔得很重…
and manages to maintain control of the football.
仍紧抓着球不放
Oh, yeah, he's hurt too. Oh, yeah.
他受伤了 没错
He's not getting up.
他还没站起来
Boy, look at the faces of these Cardinal players now...
看队员脸上惊愕的表情…
-as elation turns into concern... -Oh, my God. Get up, baby.
- 为受伤队员担忧… - 宝贝 快起来
-For their fallen teammate. -Cardinal trainer goes to the field...
- 为受伤队员担忧 - 教练赶到场中查看…
-as Tidwell makes his ninth catch... -Oh, my God.
- 罗德·廷威接住了九球… - 我的天
And gives Arizona the lead.
亚历桑那队目前领先
Can you hear me? Blink, baby.
听得见吗? 眨眨眼
Come on, blink!
眨眨眼
-We'll come back to... -Why are they going to a commercial?
- 我们稍后… - 为什么播广告?
Tell me what's wrong with my husband.
罗德怎么了?
See, I told you he was too small for the NFL.
我就说罗德不会成功
-Shut up! -I just got a commitment to the truth.
- 闭嘴! - 我是说实话!
I'm not putting him down. I'm keeping it real.
没有批评他 实话实说而已
Tee Pee, shut up! Can't you be loyal to your brother that loves you?
提比 闭嘴! 能不能对你哥哥忠心一点?
Get the hell outta my house. Get out of my house!
你给我滚出去! 滚出去!
-Get out of my house, Tee Pee! -Hello?
- 滚出去 - 喂?
Hold on. It's Jerry Maguire.
稍候 是杰瑞·马奎尔
Punk!
浑球!
Oh, my God, Jerry, I am freaking out.
天啊! 我快吓死了
Marcee, he's unconscious.
玛西 他失去知觉了
No, I know. Just stay calm. Keep the phone lines open.
我知道 保持冷静 保持电话畅通
I will call you back. There's good doctors on the field.
我再通知你 现场有很好的医生
Just stay calm.
冷静点
No, you have to tell me something. I cannot stay calm. I am freaking here.
不你得告诉我 我没办法冷静 我吓坏了
Please. You gotta stay calm. Your family needs you to stay calm.
你必需冷静 家人需要你冷静
I know. I know.
我知道
But my whole life is this family...
但他是我的一切…
and it does not work without him!
我不能没有他
And right now, as we look at it from another angle...
由另个角度再看一次…
all eyes here at Sun Devil Stadium...
这是球赛现场实况转播…
Jerry, I am so sorry.
杰瑞 我很抱歉
Everything that I said about your job.
抱歉曾经对你出言不逊
Just do whatever you can to get Rod to me, please.
请尽力帮罗德 求求你
Just do whatever you can.
尽力救他
Please, Jerry.
杰瑞 求求你
I'll tell you, at a time like this...
这一刻…
you just hope that his family is not watching this.
希望他家人没在看电视
Check his neck. It could be his neck. It could be his back.
检查一下 可能是颈或背受伤
Blink, baby! Come on, wake up!
眨眨眼快啊! 醒来
We love you, Rod!
罗德 我们爱你
Rod, can you hear me?
罗德你听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
听得见吗?
Do you know where you are, Rod?
你知道身在何处?
You can see the trainer still trying to revive Rod Tidwell.
教练仍试图唤醒他
You'd love to see some movement.
希望能让他苏醒
Let's get him off the field. Get the gurney.
把他带离球场 拿担架来抬
Get the gurney. Let's get him off the field now.
拿担架来抬 快!
No, wait, wait, wait.
不等一下
Just let me enjoy this for a minute.
让我享受这片刻
You're looking for any type of movement out of Rod Tidwell.
期盼罗德·廷威苏醒的人
-Is that his head coming up I see? -He's gonna try to get up.
- 他的头抬起来了 - 他正试着站起来
And he is getting up!
他站起来了!
Oh, my God! Look at him. Mommy, he's okay!
天啊! 他没事
Oh, my God!
我的天
-Help me. -Everybody's standing in the stadium.
- 救我 - 看台上的观众都起立欢呼
He's up on his feet, and the crowd loves it.
他站起来了!
Here's a guy who most of the season has been very truculent with the media has been standoffish.
媒体不看好的冷门球员大翻身
Rod, we're happy for you, buddy.
罗德 我们为你高兴
He's gonna get a flag on this, but who cares?
他会因此罚球 但谁在乎
"罗德赚大钱"
You know!
没错!
You know!
没错!
-Congratulations, Jerry. -Thank you. Hell of a game.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢 真精彩
-Congratulations. -Thanks.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
Bye.
再见
一大笔钱
I know. I know.
我知道
It's Tidwell!
廷威来了
Hey, Tidwell, can you believe you're in the play-offs?
廷威 你相信自己成功了吗
Where's Jerry?
杰瑞呢?
Over here, Rod!
这边
We did it.
我们成功了
You did it.
你成功了
Why don't we have that kind of relationship?
我们怎么没这种关系?
Is that your porty or mine?
你的还是我的?
No, no, no. He's right here. He's right here. It's Marcee.
不 他就在旁边 是玛西
She couldn't get through on your phone.
你的电话打不通
We did it!
我们成功了
I love you! I love you so much!
我爱你 我好爱你!
I love you!
我爱你
I love you, Tyson.
泰森 我爱你
I love you, baby. How's the baby? How's Kaydee?
宝贝 我爱你 宝宝好吗? 凯蒂好吗?
Oh, I love you so much.
我好爱你们
No, I'm okay. You know there ain't nothing gonna happen to me.
不 我没事 我好得很
I think the problem is...
我想问题是…
Alice, you were saying earlier, something about the biorhythms or...
艾丽丝 你曾说过生物节奏…
I was saying that the neural pathways are set...
我是说神经管路有特定模式…
and that's why it's hard for people to change.
所以个性 行为很难改变
That's why behavior doesn't change very often.
所以行为很难改变
-Rochelle, what's wrong? -I'm sorry.
- 怎么了? - 抱歉
These stupid holidays are making me feel more divorced.
圣诞让我感到更孤单
-You know? -Absolutely.
- 能体会吗? - 当然
I mean, with the songs and the constant chocolate-eating...
圣诞乐声不断 巧克力吃不停…
You know what? I have a confession to make.
我想向大家告解
I've listened to you all tell a thousand sob stories...
我听你们说了无数伤心的故事…
and, well, I've been very judgmental.
我常常不以为然
Maybe you're all correct. Men are the enemy.
也许你们说得没错 男人是敌人
-Thank you. -No, they're not the enemy.
- 谢谢 - 不 男人不是敌人
But I still love the enemy.
但是我还是爱敌人
Well, there you go contradicting yourself.
那你得说服你自己了
-She doesn't even make sense. -Come on. It's Christmas.
- 她互相矛盾了 - 拜托 现在是圣诞节
I mean, I've had it up to here!
我受够了
The men I know are the enemy.
我认识的男人都是敌人
I'm not gonna say the entire group of...
我不是说所有人…
I'm looking for my wife.
我在找我太太
Wait.
等一下
If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen.
既然在这里开始 就在这里谈
I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that?
我不让你甩掉我 你说怎么样?
This used to be my specialty. I was good in the living room.
我最擅长说服别人
They'd send me in there, I'd do it alone.
单枪匹马
And now, I just...
现在我却…
But tonight...
但今晚…
our little project, our company...
我们的小公司…
had a very big night a very, very big night.
有很大收获 非常非常大的收获
But it wasn't complete.
但是不完美
It wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete...
根本算不上接近完美…
because I couldn't share it with you.
因为我不能与你分享
I couldn't hear your voice...
我听不到你的声音…
or laugh about it with you.
或与你一起欢笑
I miss my...
我想念…
I miss my wife.
我想念我太太
We live in a cynical world...
我们活在愤世嫉俗的世界…
a cynical world...
愤世嫉俗…
and we work in a business of tough competitors.
生意的竞争对手都很强悍
I love you.
我爱你
You...
你…
complete me.
让我完美
-I'm not just... -Shut up.
- 我… - 闭嘴
Just shut up.
别说了
You had me at "hello."
你一进门就征服我了
You had me at "hello."
你一进门就征服了我
This is the best talking group I've ever been in.
这是我参加过最棒的谈话会
Your father leaves home on Christmas Eve...
你父亲圣诞节离开家…
leaves your family all alone;
丢下你们一家人
had a mother who had to sweep out the steps at a prison...
你母亲在监狱做苦工…
just to earn enough money for tuition for you.
替你们赚学费
Your brother loses a leg in a tragic bass fishing accident.
你哥哥断了腿因为钓鱼意外
There's been a horrific list of things that have happened to you in your life.
这一生你经历不少不幸的事
I'm not gonna cry, Roy.
我才不会哭
We have some good news for you. This has just been handed to me.
事实上有好消息要告诉你 刚刚才到的
A memo. It's signed. It's a contract guarantee.
备忘录注明是份合约
"Arizona Cardinals, four years...
亚历桑那队保证签4年…
$11.2 million."
1千120万元
You're gonna get to play in Arizona, where it all started.
你将继续待在亚历桑那队
Finish up your career in Arizona. What do you think of that?
你认为如何?
Oh, my God.
我的天
I love everybody!
我爱大家
I love my wife!
我爱我太太
-Baby, I love you. -I love my kids...
- 宝贝 我爱你 - 我爱我的孩子…
Tyson, my baby, my new baby Kaydee.
泰森 小宝宝凯蒂
My older brother who's got one leg, but he's still doing it...
我哥哥虽断了腿仍在奋斗…
and my younger brother Tee Pee.
我弟弟堤比
You're militant, but I ain't mad at you. I got nothing but love for you!
爱耍嘴皮但我不生你的气
I love my teammates.
我爱我的队员
-I'm leaving somebody out here, Roy. -We only have a half-hour show.
- 我忘了谁? - 节目只有30分钟
I wanna send some beautiful love out to my offensive line.
我要感谢我们球队的进攻球员
These are fierce, beautiful...
他们真是勇不可挡…
-Nice to see you. Congratulations. -Thank you.
- 高兴见到你 恭喜 - 谢谢
-Good for you. -Thank you. How are you, Lee?
- 你好 - 你好
Hey, Jerry, how you doing? Remember Troy from the Super Bowl party?
杰瑞 你好 记得超级杯的特洛伊艾克曼吗?
-I sure do. We met in '93. -Hi, Jerry. Good to see you.
- 1993年遇过 - 对
-I enjoyed your memo. -Thank you. Thank you.
- 备忘录写得很好 - 谢谢
You're a little slow, but you come around!
虽然慢但还不赖
-Okay, we're almost out of time... -Wait, wait, wait.
- 节目快结束了… - 等一下
I'm forgetting somebody.
我忘了一个人
Jerry Maguire, my agent.
杰瑞·马奎尔我的经纪人
You are my ambassador of kwan, man.
你带我进入美好"宽"境界
Rod, thank you so much. Congratulations.
罗德 谢谢你 恭喜
Congratulations. We'll be right back.
恭喜 广告后立刻回来
-How did you like the zoo, buddy? -Swing.
- 你喜欢动物园吗? - 荡
It was great!
好棒喔!
One, two, three, swing!
一 二 三 荡!
Hey, kid, throw the ball! Come on!
小子 球丢过来
Come on, throw the ball!
快丢过来
-Good throw, man! -Nice throw!
- 好球 - 丢得好
Did you see?
你看到了?
Oh, no. Let's go.
不我们走
-What? What? -Nothing.
- 怎么了? - 没什么
I'm not saying we're gonna throw him in the major leagues tomorrow.
又不是明天就要他加入职棒
But if he's got natural talent and a pure joy for the game...
但如果他很有天份又爱打球…
you're lucky you know me, because I know the right people...
那你真是太幸运了 因为我认识…
that will help develop his talent.
能够激发他潜能的人
Hey, I don't have all the answers.
我并不是什么都懂
In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded.
说实话 在生活中 我输赢不相上下
But I love my wife, I love my life...
但是我爱我的太太 我爱我的生活…
and I wish you my kind of success.
我祝福你们跟我一样的成功