侏罗纪公园3 Jurassic Park III

上映日期: 2,001

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 乔·庄斯顿

演员: 山姆·尼尔 / 威廉姆·H·梅西 / 蒂娅·里欧妮 / 亚历桑德罗·尼沃拉 / 特拉沃·摩根 / 迈克尔·杰特 / 约翰·迪尔 / 劳拉·邓恩 / 泰勒·尼科斯 / 马克·哈雷利克 / 胡里奥·奥斯卡


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--\n更多精彩影视 请访问 http://www.hdcmct.com
影片压制: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
侏罗纪公园3
索拿岛 哥斯达黎加西方207英里
禁 区
Here you go, my friend.
都准备好了吧
Make sure you get as close as you can!
你能开得越近越好
I'll give you something extra if you make it a good trip!
干得好的话 另外有赏
I'm gonna get you close, my friend, but not too close.
我会尽量的 但不能太近
You don't want to be eaten.
否则会被吃掉
You ready, amigo?
准备好了吗?
Ready!
好了
One, two, three!
一 二 三
恐龙飞伞
Eric! Ben!
艾瑞克 宾 加油
Scared?
怕吗?
Uh-uh, this is great!
不怕 好刺激
See anything yet?
有没有看到什么?
No, not yet.
还没有
Whoa! What was that?
那是什么?
I don't know.
不知道
Hold on. What's happening?
抓紧点 怎么回事?
Hold on!
镇静点
Make it stop!
叫他们停下来
What happened to them?
他们人呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, my God!
我的天
- We're gonna crash! We're gonna crash! - No, we're not.
-我们要撞上了! -不会的
- I'm gonna cut this loose! Let go of the rope! -We're gonna crash!
-我先松绑 好放掉绳索 -我们要撞上了!
Move your hands.
手拿开
Come on!
快拿开 快一点
Here we go!
放手
It's gonna be okay, bud.
不会有事的
Actually,those are herbivores.They wouldn't be interested in fighting each other.
那些是草食恐龙 所以不会互相攻击
But these are carnivores, and they really like fighting with each other.
这些是肉食恐龙 它们才喜欢互相蚕食
They use their teeth and claws to rip each other's throats out.
它们用牙和爪子 去撕裂对方的喉咙
Alan, he's three. Let's wait till he's five.
阿伦 他才三岁 等五岁再教吧
Oh, right. Sorry, Charlie.
查理 抱歉啦
- Ellie. - What?
-艾丽 -什么事?
It's Tom again. He has to talk to you about the last chapter.
是汤姆 他要和你谈最后一章
Just tell him I'm not gonna lose the Jack Horner quote.
告诉他我一定要引用杰克霍纳的话
My editor thinks he's a paleontologist.
我的编辑认为他是古生物学家
Hey, Mark. Hey, babe, look who's here.
马克 你看看是谁来了?
This is Alan.
这是阿伦
Hi. Nice to meet you, Alan.
很高兴见到你
Daddy,this's a herbivore and that's the dinosaur man.
爸爸 这是草食恐龙 他是恐龙先生
Dinosaur man?
恐龙先生
Jack, say my name. Is my name Alan?
杰克 我叫什么 是阿伦吗
Is my name Alan?
我名字是阿伦吗
He used to know me.
它本来知道的
It's sad.
伤心吗
Here you go. Thanks.
喝咖啡 谢谢
So you know Mark's working for the State Department now.
马克现在在国务院做事
Yeah. What do you do, Mark?
做哪方面的事?
International relations, mostly treaty law and things like that.
国际关系 多半是法律协定之类的事
- Call of the wild one. - Here, I'll get her.
-小家伙在抗议了 -我去看看
You guys...catch up.
你们好好聊
Thanks, babe.
谢谢你
He's a great guy.
他真是个好人
- So, what are you working on now? - Raptors, mostly.
-你都在研究什么? -以迅猛龙为主
My favorite.
我最喜欢的主题
Do you remember the sounds they made?
你记得它们的声音吗
I try not to.
我尽量不去想
Ellie, all our theories about raptor intelligence,
过去我们对它们智慧和能力的
what they're capable of we weren't even close.
评估相当不正确
- Tell me. - We did cranium scans of a fossil skull.
-快告诉我 -我们做过头盖骨化石的扫描
We found what looks like a very sophisticated resonating chamber.
发现了一个精密的共鸣腔
So we were right? They had the ability to vocalize?
等一下 所以当初我们说它们能发声是正确的
I'm convinced that's the key to their social intelligence.
我确信这是它们群居的关键
Which explains why they could work together as a team.
也解释了它们的团队行动
And coordinate their attacks so the prey wouldn't know what was going on.
能协调攻击 而不让被捕食者发现
They could talk to each other.
它们能互相交谈
To a degree we never imagined.
而且已超出我们的想象
Ellie, they were smart.
它们很聪明
They were smarter than dolphins or whales.
比海豚 鲸鱼更聪明
They were smarter than primates.
甚至比灵长类还要聪明
I just want to say, if you ever need help with anything
我只想说如果你需要帮忙
Sometimes you forget to ask.
别忘了找我
So you can call me.
尽管打电话来
Anything, anytime.
任何时间 任何事都行
Sure.
好的
You're still the best.
你仍是最杰出的
I mean that.
这是真心话
The last of my breed.
可惜我是仅存的一个
Through the painstaking study of the anterior chamber in multiple specimens,
经过多重的前腔研究
we can determine the exciting correlation between the upper palate and the larynx.
我们确定了上颚和喉头的关联
This lets us theorize... theorize,
依此推断 注意这是推断
mind you that the raptor was capable of sophisticated vocalizations...
迅猛龙是可以发声的
which would have been a tremendous evolutionary advantage.
由此可见这是一个巨大的进化
Raptors were fierce, intelligent and socially sophisticated.
迅猛龙它凶猛 聪明而且有社交能力
They were able to hunt in numbers... and coordinate their efforts.
他们知道分组出去猎食 并且能互相协调
Were it not for the cataclysmic events which overtook them,
若不是洪水使它们绝迹
it's entirely possible that raptors rather than...
如今控制地球生物的
humans would have become the dominant species on this planet.
很可能不是人类 而是迅猛龙
I hope this has been of interest.
希望这能引起你们的兴趣
It certainly excites us as paleontologists.
做为古生物学者 这个发现着实让人兴奋
Sorry. There's much, much more to discover.
还有许多东西有待发掘
That is why we continue to need and ask for your support.
因此我们不断的请求你们的支持
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much, Dr. Grant.
非常谢谢 格兰特博士
Now, does anyone have a question?
有问题吗
Fine.
Does anyone have a question that does not relate to Jurassic Park?
谁有和侏罗纪公园无关的问题
Or the incident in San Diego...which I did not witness?
或是和我未参与的圣地亚哥事件无关的问题?
Yes, sir?
您的问题
Your theory on raptors is good and all, but isn't all this conjecture moot?
迅猛龙的理论很好 但都是猜测 是不是?
Once the U.N. and Costa Rica and everyone decides how to handle that second island,
一旦联合国和哥斯达黎加决定如何处置第二个岛屿后
scientists will just go in and look for themselves.
科学家一定会自行进入寻求线索
Dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago.
恐龙生存在六千五百万年前
What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks.
如今都已变成化石
And it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries.
所以真正的发现是从岩石中得来的
Now, what John Hammond and Ingen did
汉蒙和遗传国际公司所做的
at Jurassic Park...is create genetically engineered theme park monsters,
是在侏罗纪公园内 以基因制造出巨兽
nothing more and nothing less.
如此而已
Are you saying that you wouldn't want to get onto Isla Sorna...
这么说即使有机会
and study them, if you had the chance?
你也不会到索拿岛去做研究
No force on Earth or heaven could get me on that island.
没有任何力量能让我去那个岛屿
So, what we got here, Nashy?
奈许 都有什么武器
Iron horn 20-millimeter, gas-operated, semiautomatic,
20毫米铁角龙是半自动瓦斯操作
ten-shot magazine, rotating bolt,
十发旋转子弹
recoil-reducing muzzle break, high explosive incendiary...
减低后座力的枪支 烈性炸药 燃烧弹...
Udesky.
我是余戴斯
Mr. Udesky, this is Paul Kirby. Just checking...
我是保罗 刚检查...
Oh, yes, sir. We're good to go here.
是的 我们这里已经准备就绪
As a matter of fact,I can lock things down just as soon as you drop me that payment.
等钱一付 一切就搞定
Well, that's right. Two of the very best men I could possibly find.
不错 这两个是最好的人选
Have you worked with these men?
你和他们一起工作过吗?
No, sir, I haven't worked with them personally.
虽然没有一起工作过
But, believe me, sir, both of these men come very highly recommended.
但介绍人极力推荐他们
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Nothing to worry about, sir.
没事 你放心
It's gonna be a walk in the park.
一定能轻松的达成任务
蒙大拿州峰垒湖
Billy, I don't think I'm doing this right.
比利 我的方法可能不对
Let's try the toothbrush.
用牙刷试试看
You got to go slowly.
一定要慢慢来
Just take a little bit at a time.
一次一点
I can never tell what's rock and what's bone.
我老分不清岩石和骨头
Technically, it's all rock.
其实都是岩石
The calcium in the bones is replaced during fossilization.
只不过骨头里的钙被石化而已
But you can feel the difference. See?
你可以感到它们的不同 你瞧
Rough... smooth.
粗糙 光滑
Rough, smooth.
粗糙 光滑
洛矶山博物馆古生物学部门
Dr. Grant.
格兰特博士
Mr. Brennan.
比利
So, how'd it go?
有收获吗
Well, it's not too late to change your major, Billy.
你还来得及改变主修科目
Not good, huh?
看来不太好
Worse. We're gonna have to pack up in four weeks.
很糟 我们只剩四个礼拜的经费
Three.
三个礼拜
I had to rent equipment.
我租了一些设备
Come here, I gotta show you something.
给你看点东西
You like computers, right?
你喜欢电脑 对不对
I like the abacus, Billy.
我还喜欢算盘呢
Meet the future of paleontology.
这就是古生物学的未来
It's a rapid prototyper.
这是快速原型机
I enter in the scan data from the raptor's skull.
我把迅猛龙头骨资料输入进去
The computer breaks it down into thousands of slices.
电脑把它分成上千的切片
Then this thing sculpts it, one layer at a time.
然后这个设备就开始造型 一次一层
原型完成
It's done.
好了
I give you the resonating chamber of a Velociraptor.
这就是迅猛龙的共鸣腔
Listen to this.
你听
Wow. This is brilliant, Billy. Really, it is.
太高明了
Sad to say, it's just a little bit late.
只可惜晚了点
Dr. Grant?
格兰特博士吗
Paul Kirby. Kirby Enterprises.
我是克比企业公司的保罗
Uh, my card. How you doing, Billy?
这是我的名片 比利 你好
What can I do for you, Mr. Kirby?
有什么能为你效劳
Well, um, first thing, I 'm a great admirer of yours,
首先 我非常崇拜你
and I have a proposition I'd like to discuss with you.
其次 有个建议想和你讨论
Would you have dinner with my wife and me this evening?
请你赏光今晚和我们共进晚餐
It'll be our treat.
由我请客
Well, that'd be great, but I'm tired. I've been traveling.
谢谢你的好意 我才旅行回来 很累
Maybe some other time.
改天吧
Believe me, this will be worth your while.
相信我 这很值得
- We'd love to. - Oh, terrific.
-就这么说定 -太好了
- That's the spirit. Good. - This evening then.
-我最欣赏这种精神 -那就今晚见
- Oh, Billy. Dr. Grant. - How are you?
-格兰特博士 比利 -你好
- Amanda, Billy. - Mrs. Kirby, how are you?
-阿曼达 比利 -克比太太 你好
So what are you boys drinking?
你们要喝什么?
- Ice Pick, Catfish. - Two, please, Cat.
-冰钻鸡尾酒 -来两杯
We've admired your work for years.
我们很崇拜你的工作
Really truly inspiring.
非常具有启发性
Amanda and I just love the outdoors.
阿曼达和我很喜爱户外生活
Heck, we've been on just about every adventure tour they can come up with.
几乎参加过所有的探险团
The Nile, Galapagos, K2.
象尼罗河 加拉帕哥斯群岛 喀喇昆仑山脉...
We even have two seats reserved on the first commercial flight to the moon.
我们甚至预订月球首航之旅
And for our wedding anniversary this year...
所以在我们结婚纪念那天
we wanted to do something really special.
想做点特别的活动
- Something So... - Once in a lifetime.
-那种 -一生难忘的事
I've chartered an airplane to fly us over Isla Sorna...
所以我们包了一架飞机 到索拿岛去探险
and we'd like you to be our guide.
希望你做我们的向导
There you go, guys.
酒来了
That's a very kind offer, Mr. Kirby, but I'm a very, very busy man.
谢谢你的赏识 可是我很忙
I can recommend a couple of guys who are really highly qualified that
不过倒可以介绍几个 非常合格的人给你
No, no, no. You're the best. You've seen these animals in the flesh.
不 你曾亲眼看过它们 所以最合适
There's no one that even comes close to you.
你甚至曾和它们面对面过
You wouldn't be able to fly low enough to see anything of any real interest.
但依规定不能低飞 所以你根本看不到什么
Well, see? That's the interesting part...because we have permission to fly low.
妙在他们特许我们低飞
How low?
多低?
I'm no aviation expert, but a heck of a lot lower than anybody else, I can tell you.
我不是飞航专家 但我知道比任何人都低
From what I understand, it's pretty much. It's whatever we want.
就我所知 要多低都行
That's hard to believe.
真难以相信
You see, through my business dealings...import, export, emerging markets
因为我的公司 所经营的进出口业务
I've made a lot of friends in high places.
使我结交了不少高层朋友
In this case, the Costa Rican government.
连哥斯达黎加的政府也不例外
Dr. Grant, you have no idea how important it is to us that you come along.
你的参与对我们非常重要
It would make all the difference.
因为这是成功的关键
Mrs. Kirby, I-I...
克比太太
And, of course, we'd love to make a contribution to your research here. So
我们也愿意捐款支持你的研究
I could write all kinds of numbers on this check, Dr. Grant.
任何数目都行
Tell me
告诉我
what's it gonna take?
要多少钱?
Even with what I pay you, couldn't you afford a better bag?
我付你的钱不少 买个好点的袋子吧
No way. This one's lucky.
这是我的幸运袋
A couple years ago, some buddies and I
几年前和朋友
went hang gliding off these cliffs in New Zealand
到新西兰的峭壁上做滑翔飞行
and this big updraft came and swept me right against the side, wham!
上升气流突然把我扫到一边
Wow, that does sound lucky.
那的确很幸运
This strap alone saved my life.
就是这条背带救了我
Got hooked on a rock as I was falling.
当我跌落时它刚好钩在岩石上
Reverse Darwinism: survival of the most idiotic.
跟达尔文进化论刚好相反 "愚者生存"
Alan, I want to thank you for bringing me along.
谢谢你给我这次机会
Yeah, well, the bones will still be there when we get back.
反正回来后骨头仍然在
That's the great thing about bones: They never run away.
研究骨头的好处就是它跑不了
The truth is, you got me into this,
当初是你把我扯进来
and I have no intention of being on my own with these people.
所以我绝不会放过你
Don't get too excited, Billy.
别太兴奋
Chances are we won't see a thing.
很可能什么也看不到
Your turn to be nice. Wake me when we get there.
好啦 到时候拜托叫醒我
So, how do you know the Kirbys?
你怎么认识克比的?
Uh, through our church.
在教堂认识的
Alan.
阿伦
Alan.
阿伦
Wake up. We're almost there.
醒醒 我们快到了
Unidentified aircraft approaching Isla Sorna, this is San Juan Approach.
这里是圣胡安 一架不明飞机正接近索拿岛
You're flying in restricted airspace.
你在禁区飞行
Immediately turn to coordinates two...
请尽快回头...
My God, I'd forgotten.
天呀 我几乎都忘了
We did it, honey. We're here.
亲爱的 我们终于到了
Cooper, if you see anything, yell up.
古伯 如果看到什么就大叫
No, I thought I'd keep it to myself.
不是说不准叫吗?
I'm sorry. Everyone, if you look out the left of the plane,
各位 从左边看过去
you can see a whole herd of brachiosaurs.
你们会看到成群的腕龙
In fact, you can see in the front of the group, the alpha male grazing there.
雄性首领走在队伍的最前面
Udesky, Nash, how 'bout up front? You guys see anything?
余戴斯 奈许 前面有东西吗
Nothing yet, Mr. Kirby.
什么也没有
You mean... Mrs. Kirby, look. Out here you'll see a group of triceratops
从这边看过去是一群三角龙
Mr. Kirby, we have a landing strip up ahead. You want me to put it down?
这里有跑道 要降落吗?
No, no. I told you, I want to circle first, see the whole island.
不要 先绕全岛一圈
What do you mean set it down? You can't land here.
你是什么意思 不能在这里降落
- What are you talking about? - Hold on. I can explain.
-你说什么 -等一下 我可以解释
You cannot land on this island.
你绝不能在这岛上降落
It's gonna be fine. You just don't understand.
没事的 你不明白
- Are you crazy? - Sit down, please.
-你疯啦 -拜托坐下来
Dr. Grant, will you please sit down?
格兰特博士 请你先坐下来
Billy, tell me we didn't land.
比利 我们没降落吧
Eric? Eric? Ben? Eric?
艾瑞克 宾
I think they're looking for someone.
他们似乎在找人
Oh, Dr. Grant, are you all right? I'm sorry we had to be so...
你没事吧 抱歉我们打...
Who hit me? Who hit me?
谁打我的
That would be Cooper.
是古伯
What are they doing?
他们在做什么
They're setting up a perimeter to make the place safe.
清理四周 使这里更安全
These guys are good. On this island, there is no such thing as safe.
相信我 这里没有安全的地方
We have to get back on that plane.
我们最好回到飞机上
Will you tell your wife to stop making that noise? That is a very, very bad idea.
让你太太别叫了 这样太危险
Amanda!
阿曼达
Ben? Amanda? Honey? Dr. Grant said that's a bad idea.
阿曼达宝贝 格兰特博士说 那样很危险
What?
什么
He says it's a bad idea!
他说太危险
What's a bad idea?
什么危险
What was that?
那是什么
That's a tyrannosaurus.
是霸王龙
I don't think so. It sounds bigger.
不是 比霸王龙还要大
We have to leave! We have to leave now!
我们得马上离开
What's going on?
怎么回事
Get in the plane!
到飞机上去
What about the other guy?
另外那个人呢
Cooper's a professional. He can handle himself.
古伯能保护自己的
Get in the plane! Hurry!
快上去
It's all right.
别怕
Paul, we can't...
保罗 我们不能
It's all right. We'll just circle the island.
没关系 我们只绕着岛飞
Give me a hand, Udesky.
帮我一下
Hey! Stop!
停下来
- What are you doing? - That's Cooper.
-他想干什么 -那是古伯
Please stop.
求求你停下来
Coop, get out of the way.
走开
You know I can't stop this plane.
你知道我不能停
Oh, my God!
天呀
Fuel cut off! We're going down!
燃料被切断 我们要坠毁了
You okay?
你没事吧?
We're okay up here.
我们也没事
Everyone just stay put.
大家别乱动
San Juan Approach, Mayday!
呼叫圣胡安 请求援助
Who has the satellite phone?
谁有卫星电话
I do.
我有
I got it right here.
就在这里
I'm not getting anything. The radio's gone.
无线电通话器坏了
We haven't landed yet.
我们还没着陆呢
All circuits are busy. Damn it! Oh, man.
所有线路都在忙线中 该死
What was that?
那是什么
Keep still! Keep still! What?
不要动
What is it? What?
那是什么
What is it? Hold it!
到底是什么 抓稳了
Hang on, everyone!
大家抓紧
No! No! Help me!
救命呀
Mrs. Kirby, come back!
克比太太 快回来
Amanda!
阿曼达
Follow me! This way!
跟着我 往这边走
In here!
到这里来
I think we lost him.
应该甩掉它了
It's okay, it's dead.
没关系 是死的
Nobody move a muscle.
大家都不准动
No, no, no. Please, please don't. Stop, p-please.
请你别打了
It's time you did some explaining, Mr. Kirby.
你最好给我个解释
We called everyone.
我们求过所有的人
We did everything we could. No one would help us.
试过所有办法 根本没用
The Costa Rican government said this is a no-fly zone.
哥斯达黎加政府说这里是禁止飞行区
The U.S. Embassy...
美国大使馆...
that's our U.S. Embassy told us...
我们自己的大使馆
we should accept the inevitable. Can you believe that?
居然叫我们接受事实
You let a 12-year-old go parasailing alone?
你怎能让12岁小孩单独飞拖曳伞
No!
不是
He wasn't alone. He was with a friend of mine.
他和我朋友一起
Ben Hildebrand.
他的名字是宾
Paul and I divorced over a year ago.
我和保罗一年前离婚了
So why me?
为什么找我?
He said we needed someone who'd been on the island before.
他说需要找曾到过岛上的人
Yes, but I did not tell you to kidnap somebody.
可是我没叫你去绑架呀
I have never been on this island.
我没来过这座岛
Sure you have. You wrote that book.
你书都写了 怎么会没有
That was Isla Nublar. This is Isla Sorna, site "B."
那是努布拉岛 这是索拿岛 B地
You mean there are two islands with dinosaurs?
有两个不同的恐龙岛?
You stay out of this!
好了 没你的事
So how long have they been missing?
他们失踪多久了
Eight weeks.
八个星期
Almost eight weeks now.
将近八个星期
Billy. We go back to the plane and salvage what we can,
比利 我们到飞机里尽量多拿点东西
then we make for the coast.
然后就朝海边走
Dr. Grant, we're not leaving this island without our son.
格兰特博士 找不到儿子我们绝不离开
Then you can go and look for him...
你可以自己去找
or you can stick with us as long as you don't hold us up.
否则就跟着我们 不准生事
Either way... you probably won't get off this island alive.
到头来... 恐怕还是死路一条
So... what do we do?
我们现在怎么办
We search for your son...in the direction that they're going.
仍旧去寻找你儿子 但和他们走同一个方向
Excellent. Excellent.
好主意
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
对不起
It's nothing you haven't seen before, Paul.
又不是没看过
How much weight did you say you lost?
你瘦了多少
About 25 pounds. I've been swimming.
大约25磅 因为我常游泳
Swimming? You hate to swim. You don't even know how to swim.
你讨厌游泳 而且根本不会游
I know. I learned.
我是特别去学的
- You look good. - So do you.
-你看起来很棒 -你也是
How would you classify it, Billy?
该怎么归类?
Well, it's a superpredator.
应该是超级肉食性恐龙
Suchimimus. Snout.
鼻子长长的
No, think bigger.
还要再大些
Baryonyx?
难道是重爪龙
Not with that sail.
重爪龙没有鳍
Spinosaurus Aegypticus.
是棘背龙
I don't remember that on Ingen's list.
但它并不在遗传国际公司的目录内
Because it wasn't on their list,
既然不在目录内
and that makes me wonder what else they were up to.
那他们可能还搞了其它名堂
So, Mr. Kirby. Tell me when you climbed K2,
克比 告诉我 当你攀登昆仑山时
did you base camp at 25 or 30,000 feet?
基地是设在两万五还是三万尺
Thirty thousand feet. We were close to the top.
三万尺 非常接近山顶
You were about a thousand feet above it, actually.
那比实际山高还超出一千尺
No, no, that's a common mistake. Mr. Kirby.
这是很常见的错误
There's no such thing as Kirby Enterprises, is there?
根本就没有克比企业 是不是
It's Kirby Paint and Tile Plus.
是克比油漆地砖及其它
The plus stands for bathroom fixtures.
所谓其它是指浴室设备
We're in the Westgate Shopping Center, Enid, Oklahoma.
我们是在俄克拉荷马州的西门购物中心内
So I don't suppose that check you wrote us is any good.
看来那张支票也不能兑现
This is good. This is good. I will pay you, no matter what.
我一定会付你的 没问题的
Here we are in the worse place in the world, and we're not even being paid.
我们身处绝境 居然还被耍
Now, wait, fellas. Hold on. I'll make this up to you.
你们别生气 这样好了
If you ever do a bathroom or a kitchen...
将来你想装修浴室或厨房...
You're not really a mercenary, are you?
你也不是什么雇佣兵
I never said I was.
我从没这么说过
That's true.
那也对
What are you?
那你是干什么的
Well, I'm like a booking agent.
我是中介人
One of the guys got sick and couldn't come.
有个人生病不能来
Excuse me. Here.
借过 让我来
So you run a hardware store?
你开五金店
Paint and tile. Yeah. Hmm.
是油漆和地砖
You never can tell about people, can you?
人不可貌相
Ain't that the truth?
我同意
- Eric? - Quiet.
-艾瑞克 -不要叫
Would you stop that? Dr. Grant says this is very dangerous territory.
你别叫 格兰特博士说这里很危险
Maybe we should split up or something. We could cover twice as much ground.
我们应该分两路 才能找更多的地方
Dr. Grant says that's a bad idea.
格兰特博士说那样不好
"Dr. Grant says..."
又是格兰特博士说...
What's the good of hiring an expert if we're not gonna use his advice?
既然雇了专家 为什么不听他的话
Yeah, except Dr. Grant isn't looking for Eric. He's looking for the coast.
可惜他不找艾瑞克 而是找海边
Okay, fine. Go ahead and scream.
那你就去喊
Then when that tricycloplots attacks you, don't come crying to me.
等那支三什么龙攻击你时 别哭着来找我
- Don't worry about that. - What?
-不用你费心 -什么
- Nothing. Never mind. - What did you say?
-没什么 -你说什么
What did you say? God, Paul, just drop it.
天呀 别啰唆了
If we split up, I'm going with you guys.
如果分开走 我要和你们一组
Eric!
艾瑞克
Mr. and Mrs. Kirby.
克比先生和克比太太
Mrs. Kirby, the chances are remote they're still in the vicinity.
他们还在附近的可能性很低
Young adult.
是艾瑞克的
Hey, guys.
你们看
That's my camera. Wait.
那是我的摄影机 等等
The battery's dead.
电池没了
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Let me have the camera.
摄影机给我
Where were you on that one, Ma?
妈 你在哪里?
Okay, dive, dive. Okay, diving.
好 俯冲 俯冲
Come on, Ma! You were supposed to catch it.
老妈 你应该接住
I shot this the morning they disappeared.
这是他失踪那天拍的
No, I want that. Let me take that. Come on, give me that.
给我 让我拿 给我嘛
See anything yet?
有没有看到什么?
No, not yet.
还没有
What was that?
那是什么
Unclip us. There's a big clip. I can't see.
把夹子打开 还有个大钩子 我看不到
I can't do it.
我没办法
I'm gonna unhook you, all right?
我先把你松开
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Okay, buddy? I'm gonna drop myself down now.
好 我现在下来
The camera's still on.
摄影机还在拍
He's alive. I know he's alive.
我就知道他还活着
We're gonna find him.
我们得去找他
Can you fly one of those?
你能飞那家伙吗
Maybe, as long as the sail's not torn.
只要伞没坏 应该可以
Well, let's take it.
那把它拿下来
If we spot a plane, it might be a good way to get attention.
如果有飞机经过 这该能引起驾驶员的注意
Pull it over this way.
向这边拉
I'll get it. I'll get it.
我拿开了
Okay, okay.
你没事了
Okay, okay, you're free.
好啦 全拿掉了
Get her back, Mr. Kirby.
克比 把她追回来
Amanda! Wait!
阿曼达 等等
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda, stop, stop, stop.
阿曼达 你停下来
I'm sorry. I'm sorry about Ben.
宾的事我很抱歉
It's not Ben, Paul.
这和宾无关
It's Eric.
是艾瑞克
He's out there all by himself.
他一个人孤军奋斗
I know, I know.
我知道
Our baby's out here all by himself.
我们的孩子一个人在这里
Listen to me. We'll find him. I promise.
我向你保证我们一定会找到他
Paul.
保罗
Dr. Grant!
格兰特博士
You should come look at this!
你快来看
Raptor!
迅猛龙
We're gonna find him. You listening to me? We're gonna find him.
你听着 我们一定会找到他
The kid's got resources.
这孩子有小聪明
Remember what it was like to try to ground him?
记得以前我们罚他禁足 他却花招百出吗?
Where's Billy?
比利呢
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I was photographing the nest.
我在拍鸟巢
Don't do that again.
别再那么做
I'm sorry.
对不起
If we lose you, it's just me and the damn tourists.
如果失去你 叫我怎么和那些人相处
I bet you Eric's in there.
艾瑞克一定在那里
Don't you think? I'd bet my bottom dollar.
我赌最后一块钱
What do you think it is?
你说呢?
As far as I'm concerned, it's the Four Seasons.
对我来说它是五星级酒店
Eric!
艾瑞克
Paul, don't!
别叫
What the hell?
赌个运气吧
Who's got some change? It only takes quarters.
谁能换零钱 它只收两毛五的铜板
I got, like...I got a buck ten.
我有一块十分钱
This is how you make dinosaurs?
这就是你们制造恐龙的方式
No. This is how you play God.
不 这是扮演上帝的方式
This way! This way!
这边
It's locked!
锁住了
This way! This way! Go! Go!
来这边 快
Hey! Over here! Hey! Over here!
这边
Push!
My God.
我的天
He's calling for help.
它在向同伴求救
Come on! Come on!
快走
遗传国际公司
Head to the herd!
朝草食龙群里跑
Head for the trees!
到树上去
Udesky.
余戴斯呢?
Mr. Kirby?
克比
Billy?
比利
Is Alan with you?
阿伦和你在一起吗?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Mr. Udesky?
余戴斯?
Mr. Udesky?
余戴斯?
He's dead.
他死了
Oh, my God, no, he's not!
不 他没死
- No, wait! Something's not right. - We gotta help him.
-等一下 似乎不对劲 -我们得去帮他
Amanda!
阿曼达
Hold on!
等一下
They set a trap. They actually set a trap.
圈套 它们居然设下圈套
What are you saying?
你们在说什么?
What are you looking for?
你们在找什么
Wait!
等一等
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thanks a lot, Eric.
艾瑞克 真谢谢你
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁?
Yeah. Your parents are here. They're looking for you.
是的 你父母也到这里找你
Together?
一起?
Together.
对 一起
That's not good. They don't do so well together.
不好 他们在一起就吵架
You'd be surprised what people can do when they have to.
为了找你 他们相处得还不错
You're Alan Grant.
你是阿伦·格兰特
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
Your parents, uh, invited me along.
你父母... 邀我一起来
I read both of your books.
你的两本书我都看过
I liked the first one more.
我喜欢第一本写你在岛上的书
Before you were on the island. You liked dinosaurs back then.
以前你蛮喜欢恐龙的
Back then they hadn't tried to eat me yet.
以前它们并没有要吃我
When Ingen cleared out, they left a lot of stuff behind.
他们搬走时留下不少东西
Any weapons?
有武器吗?
No. And I just used the last of the gas grenades.
没了 我用了最后一个瓦斯弹
And I appreciate that.
谢谢你救了我
Be careful with that. T-rex.
小心一点 那是霸王龙的
It scares the smaller ones, but attracts one really big one with a fin.
会把小的恐龙吓跑 却会吸引更大的来
This is T-rex pee?
这是霸王龙的尿
How'd you get it?
你怎么弄来的
You don't wanna know.
还是不知道的好
Dessert?
要甜点吗?
Sure.
Eric, I have to tell you, I'm astonished that you've lasted eight weeks on this island.
你能在岛上活八周 真的让我很惊讶
Is that all it's been?
才过了八个星期吗
You're alive, and that's the important thing.
活着是最重要的
And thanks to you, that's one thing that we have in common.
幸好有你 否则我必死无疑
Did you read Malcolm's book?
你看过马尔科姆博士的书吗
Yeah.
看过
So?
怎么样
I-I don't know. I mean, it was kind of preachy.
我觉得很唠叨
And too much chaos. Everything's chaos.
而且乱成一团
It seemed like the guy was kind of high on himself.
他似乎自以为高人一等
That's two things that we have in common.
我深有同感
Listen.
你听
Compys!
是秀颌龙
Alan!
阿伦
Alan!
阿伦
Alan!
阿伦
No matter how this turns out, it wasn't your fault.
不管怎样 这不是你的错
Eric's always been a strong-willed kid.
艾瑞克是个意志坚强的孩子
Always.
一直都是这样
Then you throw someone like Ben Hilde brand into the mix
后来你把宾给扯进来
Well...
那是...
"Well" what?
"那是"什么?
All I'm saying...It's not your fault.
我只想说这不是你的错
No, if he'd been with you, he'd be completely safe.
不 如果他和你一起 就不会出事
You drive five miles under the speed limit, Paul.
你开车永远低于最高限速
And I've totaled three cars in three years.
而我三年中撞毁了三辆车
Well, not three. The Buick wasn't really totaled.
不是三辆 别克车并没有全毁
I just said it was 'cause I wanted to get the S.U.V.
我那样说是因为 我想买新的多功能运动车
I am so sorry that you have to be here.
对不起要你来这里受罪
I'm not.
我倒不觉得
Yeah, there's a boat right alongside the bank.
在堤岸边有条船
Looks in good shape.
看起来还能开
Rescue boat?
是援救船吗
No, no.
不是
Just something left behind. But it floats.
以前留下来的船 至少它能浮起来
We stick to the plan.
我们依计行事
Head to the coast.
朝海边出发
You're not gonna look for Dr. Grant?
你不去找格兰特博士吗
Going to the coast was Alan's idea.
到海岸去是他的主意
If he's alive, that's where he's headed.
若他活着 一定会朝那边走
I agree.
我同意
What about Eric?
那艾瑞克呢?
Eric's a smart kid. He probably knows he stands his best chance by the coast.
他很聪明 应该想到海边的机会比较大
He figures all the big dinosaurs are in the center of the island.
而且大恐龙都集中在岛中间
Right?
是不是
Sure.
是的
Know what this is?
你知道这是什么
That's a raptor claw. Used to have one.
迅猛龙的爪子 我以前也有一个
A fossil.
是化石的
Mine is new.
我的是新鲜的
How much of the island did you explore?
岛上你已经探勘过多少地方?
I stayed pretty close to the compound.
我一直留在这附近
I figured if anyone came looking for me, that's where they'd start.
我想如果有人找我 一定会来这儿
We need to get to the coast. That was the plan.
我们的计划是到海边
Are you sure? Closer you get to the water, the bigger things get.
你确定 离水越近恐龙越大
Well, if we can find our way down into the canyon,
如果能下到峡谷
we could follow the river out to the coast.
就能沿着河到海边
After we find your parents.
先去找你的父母
And then what?
然后呢
One step at a time.
一步一步来
Listen.
你听
What?
听什么
That's my dad's satellite phone!
那是我老爸的卫星电话
Wait a minute! How do you know?
等一下 你怎么知道的
Kirby Paint and Tile Plus, in Westgate!
西门中心的克比油漆和地砖
Dad!
爸爸
Mom!
妈妈
Eric! Eric!
艾瑞克
Eric! This way! Eric! Eric!
艾瑞克 走这边
Mom! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
Eric! Mom!
艾瑞克
Mom! Dad! Mom! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸
I knew it! My God! I knew it.
我就知道能找到你
Am I glad to see you.
真高兴看到你
Hey, you got my bag.
你拣到我的袋子
Yeah. Lucky strap.
有幸运的背带啊
Want me to carry it?
让我拿好了
We need to find a gap here.
我们需要找个缺口
How did you know we were here?
你怎么知道我们在这里?
The phone. That stupid jingle from the store, I heard it.
我听到电话铃响
My phone?
我的电话
Yeah, your satellite phone. Where is it?
就是你的卫星电话在哪里
I don't have it.
我没有呀
When did you use it last?
你最后在哪里用它
Uh, uh, on the plane.
飞机上
- I got a call on the plane, and... - What?
-在飞机上我接了一通电话... -后来呢
What! I loaned it to Nash.
怎么啦 我借给奈许
He must've had it when he...
难道说当他...
Run.
快跑
Alan, you wanna give me the bag back?
把袋子给我吧
That's okay, Billy, I got it.
我拿着没关系
Please give me the bag.
请你还给我
It's not safe.
它不安全
Raptor eggs.
迅猛龙的蛋
Did you steal raptor eggs?
你偷了迅猛龙的蛋
Now it all makes sense.
我终于明白了
I swear... if I'd known that you were gonna end up with them...
我发誓当初没想到 你会捡到我的袋子...
I took 'em on an impulse.
我真的是一时冲动
I thought they'd be worth a fortune,
只想到它价值高
enough to fund the dig site another ten more years.
至少能换得十年的研究基金
Look, you have to believe me. This was a stupid decision.
请你相信我 我知道我这样做很愚蠢
But I did it with the best intentions.
但是全出自于一片好意
With the best intentions.
出自一片好意
Some of the worst things imaginable have been done...with the best intentions.
许多最坏的情况 就是出自一片好意
Billy, as far as I'm concerned,
比利 依我看
you're no better than the people that built this place.
你和建这个岛的人一样糟
What are you doing? Those things are after us because of those.
你想干什么 那些家伙就是为了蛋才追我们
"Those things" know we have the eggs.
"那些家伙"知道我们有蛋
I drop them in the river, they'll still be after us.
就算丢到河里去 它们仍会追我们
What if they catch us with 'em?
若抓到我们和蛋呢
What if they catch us without 'em?
若抓到我们没有蛋呢
There's a boat at the bottom, just downriver.
在下游处有条船
We can try and make it to the coast, at least.
我们尽量逃到海边去
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Let's do this one at a time, shall we?
一次先过一个人
Okay, come on over!
好 过来
One at a time!
一次一个人
All right, Eric, I'm gonna leave you just for a minute, okay?
好 艾瑞克 我离开你一下
Then you're gonna be right behind me, okay?
你就在我后面
Mom, I've been alone in a water truck for eight weeks.
妈 我一个人 待在给水车里八周
I think I can manage the next two minutes without you.
两分钟没有你 不会有问题
All right. We're all together now.
对 我们已经团圆了
Okay, Eric!
好了 艾瑞克
Okay. Over you go.
过来吧
Come on, honey.
你去吧
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, my God.
糟糕
What is it?
怎么啦
It's a birdcage.
这是个鸟笼
For what?
什么鸟的笼子
Dad.
爸爸
Eric!
艾瑞克?
Eric. Eric!
艾瑞克
Help me!
救命呀
I can't see him! I can't see him!
我看不到他
Eric! Eric!
艾瑞克
No, no!
不要
This way!
这边
Billy? Billy?
比利
Billy, stop. Billy, stop!
停下来
Don't, Billy!
比利 不要
Billy!
比利
Eric, hold on!
艾瑞克 坚持下去
Eric!
艾瑞克
Jump!
跳过来
Billy!
比利
Let go now!
你先下去
Eric? He's there.
艾瑞克? 他在那里
Eric?
艾瑞克
There he is! He's across the river!
他在那儿 在河那边
Get him outta here!
把他带走
- Go, Eric. No, no. - What about Billy?
-我们走 -比利怎么办?
Billy! Wait.
撑下去
Get away.
别去
Get away!
你们走开
Paul!
快走开
There's plenty of gasoline.
我们有足够的汽油
Now we just gotta make our way to the coast.
只要能到海边就好了
Work out some sort of a signal.
我们可以发出信号
Build a fire or something. Something they can see from the air.
生火或什么的 好让他们能看到
Dr. Grant?
格兰特博士
Hey, Eric, how you doing?
你怎么样
I'm sorry about Billy.
失去比利你一定很难过
You know what the last thing I said to him was?
你知道 我对他说的最后一句话吗
I said,
我说
"You're as bad as the people that built this place."
"你和建这个岛的人一样糟"
Which wasn't true. Billy was just young.
那只是气话 他太年轻气盛
That's all.
如此而已
I have a theory that there are two kinds of boys.
我认为男孩可分两类
There are those that want to be astronomers,
一类想成为天文学家
and those that want to be astronauts.
一类想做太空人
The astronomer, or the paleontologist,
天文学家和古生物学家一样
gets to study these amazing things from a place of complete safety.
在完全安全的地方做研究
But then you never get to go into space.
可惜永远不能上太空
Exactly. That's the difference between imagining and seeing:
没错 差别就在想象和亲眼所见
to be able to touch them.
并能亲手摸到它们
And that's... that's all that Billy wanted.
那也是比利最渴望的
Dr. Grant.
格兰特博士
Know something, Dr. Grant?
格兰特博士 你知道吗
Billy was right.
比利是对的
Listen!
你们听
Find it before it stops ringing!
在挂断前快找到它
Eric, you stay on that boat.
艾瑞克 你留在船上
It's here. Wait. Whoa-whoa, it's here.
在这里 不对 是这里
I got it.
找到了
Hello? Hello!
喂?
You too can own a time-share...
你可拥有位于瓜达拉哈市的
in beautiful Guadalajara.
渡假别墅的共同所有权
Enjoy a meal in one of our four-star restaurants
并在我们的四星级餐厅用餐
Look out!
小心
Turn off the power. You've got juice for maybe one call.
剩下来的电池 只够我们打一通电话
Whatever you do, don't call the U.S. Embassy. They won't do a damn thing.
千万别打给美国大使馆 他们什么事也不做
Hey, guys! Come here! Look at this!
你们过来看呀
Bonitos.
鲣鱼
Something must have spooked them.
它们被吓坏了
Get the engine going, Mr. Kirby.
克比 别让引擎停下来
Open the throttle.
把节流阀打开
Pick up, pick up.
接电话
Hello?
喂?
Ellie?
艾丽吗?
Hello?
喂?
Charlie!
查理
Charlie! Take the phone to Mommy now.
查理 把电话拿给妈咪
Charlie, take the phone to Mommy now.
快把电话拿给妈咪
It's the dinosaur man.
是恐龙先生打来的
Okay.
Listen to me, Charlie.
听我说
Charlie, are you taking the phone to Mom?
查理 有没有把电话给妈咪?
Charlie!
查理?
Oh, ho-ho. Hi, everybody!
哈 哈 哈 大家好
It's great to be here! Hi, there! How are you today?
这里真不错 你们好吗?
This is gonna be great!
一定会很棒的
- Who's on the phone? - The dinosaur man.
-谁打来的? -恐龙先生
He is? Alan?
是吗 阿伦
Look in the boxes! Find a weapon!
找找看盒子里有没有武器
Where's the phone? There! Get the phone!
电话呢? 快去接
Ellie? Ellie, listen to me.
艾丽 听我说
Alan, are you on a cell phone? I can't hear you?
你用手机吗 我听不到
The river! Site "B"! The river!
B地的河流
Hello?
喂?
Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Paul!
保罗
Dad!
爸爸
Paul, you jerk!
保罗 你这个混蛋
You can't leave me like this!
你怎么能就这样走了
I'm not going anywhere.
我没走呀
Remember when we went fishing a couple summers ago?
还记得几年前的夏天 我们去钓鱼吗
I was putting the boat in the water, and the trailer sank?
当我把船卸下来时 拖车反而沉了
The tow truck tried to pull us out, and it got dragged in too.
拖吊车想把车拉上来 自己反而越陷越深
The truck driver wanted to knock my lights out.
气得司机差点揍我一顿
I miss fishing.
我真想念钓鱼
Mr. Kirby?
克比
That lady you called. Who is she?
你找的那位女士... 她是谁
How do you know that she can help us?
她真能帮我们吗?
She was the one person I could always count on. I owe her a lot.
她是我唯一能信任的人 我欠她太多了
Although I don't think I ever told her that.
可惜一直没对她说
You should.
你应该说
Shh. You hear that?
你听到了吗
The ocean!
是海洋
They want the eggs,
它们向我们要蛋
otherwise we'd be dead already.
否则我们早死了
Everybody get down. She's challenging us.
大家蹲下来 它在向我们挑战
She thinks you stole the eggs.
它以为你偷了蛋
Get behind me.
到我后面去
Give me the eggs.
把蛋给我
Do it, Mom.
妈 快给它
No! No, no, no. Call for help.
不对 要发求救信号
That's a helicopter.
是直升机
Dr. Grant? Dr. Alan Grant?
格兰特博士
Stop!
不要叫
That's a very bad idea!
那样太危险
Wow. You have to thank her now.
你一定要好好谢她
She sent the navy and the marines!
连海军和海军陆战队都出动了
God bless you, Ellie.
艾丽 你真是救命恩人
Dr. Grant, this man with you?
格兰特博士 这个人是和你一起来的吗
What?
谁?
Hey, you made it.
你逃出来了
Yeah.
是呀
I rescued your hat.
我救了你的帽子
Dr. Grant, we need to go now.
格兰特博士 我们得起飞了
Oh, yeah.
喔 是呀
Well, that's the important thing.
这倒是挺重要的
Dr. Grant!
格兰特博士
Can I get you to sit here and buckle up, sir?
请你坐下来 系上安全带
Sea Shadow Dust Storm Zero Five, six souls on board.
海影对尘暴 一共援救了五人
Dust Storm Sea Shadow, roger. Good work.
尘暴对海影 知道了 干得好
What the hell is that?
搞什么鬼呀
Dr. Grant, look!
格兰特博士 你快看
Where do you think they' re going?
它们要飞到哪里去
I don't know. Maybe just looking for new nesting grounds.
不知道 也许去找新地方筑巢
It's a whole new world for them.
对他们来说外面是全新的世界
I dare 'em to nest in Enid, Oklahoma.
别想到俄克拉荷马州来筑巢
Let's go home.
咱们回家吧