侏罗纪公园 Jurassic Park

上映日期: 1,993

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 科幻 / 惊悚 / 冒险

导演: 史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格

演员: 山姆·尼尔 / 劳拉·邓恩 / 杰夫·高布伦 / 理查德·阿滕伯勒 / 鲍勃·佩克 / 马丁·费雷罗 / 约瑟夫·梅泽罗 / 阿丽亚娜·理查兹 / 塞缪尔·杰克逊 / 黄荣亮 / 韦恩·奈特 / 杰拉


台词
Everybody, heads up!
大家注意上面
Keep it clear.
清出场地
Okay, down.
好 往下
Keep going. Come on!
继续走 对
That's good. Stay.
好 保持住
Slow it down.
慢慢放下
"努布拉岛"
"哥斯大黎加以西120英里"
- Okay, pushing team, move in there. - Move it!
- 好的 推柜组 上去! - 来吧
I want tasers on full charge.
我要你们开最强的电击
- Steady! - Come on, step back in.
- 预备 - 快些 回到位置上!
All right, move it.
好了 来吧
And push!
推呀!
We're unlocked. Loading team, step away.
我们开锁 装卸组 让开!
Gate keeper.
开栅的上
Jophery, raise the gate.
乔福瑞 开栅!
Block the opening! Don't let her get out!
封住口子 别让她跑出来
Work her back!
逼她退后!
Shoot her!
射击她!
Shoot her!
射击她!
"多明尼加共和国"
"戴奥斯琥珀矿坑"
你好 万尼多!
你好 边尼多
What's this I hear at the airport? Hammond's not even here?
听说老哈没有来 怎么搞的?
He sends his apologies.
他托我向你道歉
We are facing a $20 million lawsuit by the family of that worker...
工人家属告状 索赔二千万元
and you're telling me that Hammond can't even be bothered to see me?
他连见我一面也嫌麻烦吗
He had to leave early. He wants to be with his daughter. She's getting a divorce.
他必须提早动身 去安慰他那办离婚的女儿
I understand that but we've been advised to deal with the situation now.
这个我谅解 但是我们被通知马上要处理
The insurance company...
保险公司...
Underwriters feel the accident's raised...
保险业者认为这件意外
serious safety questions about the park.
凸显公园的安全大有问题
That makes the investors very, very anxious.
这使得投资人非常地焦虑
I had to promise to conduct a very thorough on-site inspection.
我不得已答应 要彻底检查场地
Hammond hates inspections.
哈蒙最恨检查
They slow everything down.
那会延缓一切进度
Juanito, they'll pull the funding. That'll slow him down even more.
万尼多 他们会抽走资金 那会使他进行得更慢
Watch your head.
当心头!
If two experts sign off on the island...
如果有两位专家背书
the insurance guys will back off.
保险公司就会休兵
I've already got lan Malcolm,but they think he's too trendy.
我找了一位伊恩马康姆 但是他们认为他太时髦
They want Alan Grant.
他们要亚伦葛兰
Grant? You'll never get him out of Montana.
葛兰? 你休想叫他离开蒙大拿
Why not?
为什么不行?
Why not?
为什么?
Because Grant's like me. He's a digger.
因为葛兰像我一样 是挖掘狂
"巴德兰斯"
"靠近蒙大拿州蛇河"
Dr. Grant, Dr. Sattler, we're ready to try again.
葛兰博士! 塞特勒博士! 我们准备好再试一次
I hate computers.
我恨电脑
The feeling's mutual.
我有同感!
How long does this usually take?
通常这要多久?
It should bring an immediate return.
应该是立刻回应
Shoot the radar into the ground and the bone bounces the image back.
你把雷达波射入地下 骨头的影像弹回来
Bounces it back.
弹回来...
This new program's incredible.
这个新程式真是不可思议!
A few more years'development and we won't even have to dig anymore.
再进步下去 过两年我们就不必挖掘了
Where's the fun in that?
那还有什么乐趣?
It's a little distorted but I don't think it's the computer.
看来有点变形 但是不是电脑有问题
Postmortem contraction of the posterior neck ligaments.
那是后颈韧带
- Velociraptor? - Yes. Good shape too.
- 迅猛龙? - 对 形状也很好
It's five, six feet high. I'm guessing nine feet long.
有五 六英尺高 我猜它有九英尺长
- Look at the extraordinary...- What did you do?
- 瞧那强壮的...- 你做了什么?
He touched it. Dr. Grant's not machine compatible.
他摸过它 葛兰博士和机器不相容
They've got it in for me.
才怪 他们把我容进去了
And look at the half-moon-shaped bones in the wrists.\nIt's no wonder these guys learned how to fly.
瞧那腕部的半月形骨 难怪这些家伙学会了飞行
Seriously.
说真的!
Well, maybe dinosaurs have more in common with present-day birds...
也许恐龙 和今天的鸟类相同处
than they do with reptiles.
多于和爬虫类相同
Look at the pubic bone...turned backward, just like a bird.
看那耻骨 向后转就像鸟类
Look at the vertebrae,
看那脊椎骨节
full of air sacs and hollows...Just like a bird.
布满气囊和空凹 像鸟一样
And even the word "raptor" means "bird of prey."
甚至"猛禽" 也是指猎食之鸟
That doesn't look very scary.
看来并不很吓人
More like a six-foot turkey.
更像是一只六英尺高的火鸡
A turkey, huh?
火鸡?
Oh, no.
才不是
Okay. Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous period.
好了 试想自己...处在白垩纪
You get your first look at this six-foot turkey as you enter a clearing.
当你走到开阔地 第一次见到这六英尺高的火鸡
He moves like a bird lightly bobbing his head.
他的行动像鸟 微微地点着头
And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity...
你保持静止不动
is based on movement, like T-rex, and he'll lose you if you don't move.
你以为他看动的东西时眼才利
But no, not velociraptor.
但是错了! 迅猛龙不是这样
You stare at him and he just stares right back.
你瞪着他 他会回瞪你
And that's when the attack comes...
那正是他攻击的时候
not from the front, but from the side...
不是由正面 是由侧面攻击
from the other two raptors you didn't even know were there.
是另外两只攻击 你根本不知他们来自何方
Because velociraptor's a pack hunter, you see.
因为迅猛龙是群攻猎者
He uses coordinated attack patterns...
他采用联合攻击
and he is out in force today.
今天他们大举出动
And he slashes at you with this...
他向你挥舞那
a six-inch retractable claw like a razor on the middle toe.
六寸长伸缩自如的中趾利爪
He doesn't bother to bite your jugular, like a lion, say.
他不像狮子费事的 咬住你喉部
No, no. He slashes at you...here or here.
他不来这套 他在你身上乱抓
Oh, Alan.
亚伦!
Or maybe across the belly spilling your intestines.
也许横划开肚子 肚破肠流
The point is you are alive when they start to eat you.
就是说他们吃你时 你还活着
So, you know try to show a little respect.
所以你们要有点敬畏之心
Okay.
好的!
Hey, Alan, if you wanted to scare the kid you could have pulled a gun on him, you know.
亚伦 你若是要吓孩子们 干脆拔枪对着他
Yeah, I know. Kids.
是呀 我知道 可是小孩子...
You want to have one of those?
你想要这种小孩吗?
I don't want that kid...
我不要那个小孩
but a breed of child,
那只不过是一个品种
Dr. Grant, could be intriguing.
葛兰博士 可能很有趣!
I mean, what's so wrong with kids?
我是说 小孩有什么不好
Oh, Ellie, look. They're noisy, they're messy, they're expensive.
爱莉 听着 小孩们吵闹 脏乱而且很花钱
Cheap, cheap.
养小孩便宜 便宜
They smell.
小孩都有体臭
They do not smell.
他们不臭
- Some of them smell. Babies smell. - Give me a break.
- 有些小孩臭 婴儿有体臭 - 你饶了我吧!
- Cover the site! - Cover up the dig!
- 把它掩盖起来 - 把现场掩盖起来
- Tell them to shut down! - Cut the machine!
- 掩盖坑洞 - 掩盖现场
Cover it all up!
都盖上
Okay, pull it over!
对 盖在上面
Just cut it, will you? Cut it out! Shut it down!
该死 熄火 熄火好吗? 熄火!
What?
什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing in here?
你在搞什么鬼?
Hey! We were saving that!
那是我们保留的酒
For today. I guarantee it.
为今天保留 我保证
Who in God's name do you think you are?
你是什么东西?
John Hammond. And I'm delighted to meet you finally in person, Dr. Grant.
约翰哈蒙德 很高兴终于见到你 葛博士!
I can see that my fifty thousand dollars a year has been well spent.
看来我每年赞助五万元很值得
Okay, who's the jerk?
好 这个浑蛋是谁?
This is our paleobotanist, Doctor...
这是我们的原始植物学家
Sattler.
塞特勒!
Ellie, this is Mr. Hammond.
爱莉 这是哈蒙德先生
Sorry about the dramatic entrance, Dr. Sattler...
塞特勒博士 原谅我来得轰动
- Did I say "jerk"? - But we're in a wee bit of a hurry.
- 我骂过"浑蛋"吗? - 我们有一点匆忙
Will you have a drink? We won't let it get warm.
喝一杯好吗? 不要让酒热了
Come along. Sit down.
来吧! 坐下! 坐下!
- Here. Let me...- We'll just get a glass or two.
- 来 这个给我 - 我只要喝一两杯 那是...
No, no, no. I can manage this.
不必 不必! 我可以自己来
I know my way around a kitchen.
厨房的事我很熟
Now, I'll get right to the point.
现在我要开门见山的说
I like you...both of you.
我喜欢你们两个
I can tell instantly about people. It's a gift.
我一眼就能识人 这是我的天赋
I own an island off the coast of Costa Rica.
我在哥斯大黎加外海 拥有海岛
I've leased it from the government,
我向政府租的
and I've spent the last five years setting up a kind of biological preserve.
五年来在岛上建立生物保存
Really spectacular. Spared no expense.
真的可观 不惜工本
Make the one I've got down in Kenya look like a petting zoo.
我在肯亚的保育区 相形之下像个宠物园
And there's no doubt our attractions will drive kids out of their minds.
我们的吸引力 准会使儿童发狂
And what are those?
什么"吸引力"?
Small versions of adults, honey.
就是吸引力嘛! 亲爱的!
And not just kids, everyone.
不只是小孩 是每一个人
We're going to open next year...that is, if the lawyers don't kill me first.
如果律师没搞垮我 明年就可以开张!
I don't care for lawyers. Do you?
我不怕律师 你呢?
We don't really know any.
我们不认识什么律师
Well, I do, I'm afraid.
恐怕我认识
There's a particular pebble in my shoe represents my investors.
目前我那些投资人 正找我麻烦
Says that they insist on outside opinions.
他们一定要客观的意见
What kind of opinions?
什么样的意见?
Your kind, not to put too fine a point on it.
你们的意见 不必评得太好
In your particular field, you're the top minds...
老实说吧! 你们在本行中是佼佼者
and if I could just persuade you to sign off on the park...
如果我能说动你们 批准这公园
you know, give it your endorsement,
就是得到你们背书
maybe even pen a wee testimonial...I could get back on schedule.
即使是一句证言 我就可以恢复计划
Why would they care what we think?
他们何必在乎我们的想法
What kind of park is this?
这是什么样的公园?
It's right up your alley.
这正是你的本行
I'll tell you what.
让我提个建议
Why don't you come down...Just the pair of you for the weekend.
你们何不结伴去那边度个周末
I'd love to have an opinion of a paleobotanist as well.
我也很乐意 听原始植物学家的意见
I've got a jet standing by at Choteau.
我的喷射机正在巧朵待命
I'm sorry. This is impossible.
这...很抱歉 这是不可能的
We just dug up a new skeleton.
我们今天刚挖起一具新骨骸
I could compensate you by fully funding your dig.
我可以...全额赞助 你们的挖掘
And this is a very unusual time.
这是...非常时期...
For a further three years.
再赞助三年
Well...
哦...
Where's the plane?
飞机在那里?
- Yeah. Okay. - Cheers.
- 是呀 好! - 干杯!
Okay.
好呀!
"哥斯大黎加 圣荷西市"
Yo! Dodgson!
陶吉森
You shouldn't use my name.
你不该叫出我的名字
We've got Dodgson here!
陶吉森! 陶吉森在此
See? Nobody cares.
你看 没有人在乎
Nice hat.
帽子不错!
What are you trying to look like, a secret agent?
你想打扮得像情报员吗?
Seven fifty. On delivery, 50000 more for each viable embryo.
七十五万元 每交一个胚胎加付五万
That's 1.5 million,if you get all 15 species off the island.
如果你把十五个物种都弄到 就有一百五十万元进帐
Oh, I'll get them all.
我会全部弄到手
Remember...viable embryos. They're no use to us if they don't survive.
记住要活胚胎 若不是活的就没有用
How am I supposed to transport them?
我怎么运送他们?
The bottom screws open.
底层可以转开
That's great. Oh, God.
那太好了 我的天!
It's cooled and compartmentalized inside.
里面有夹层又凉
You guys...Oh, that's great.
你们真厉害!
Customs can even check it if they want to.
甚至于可以任由海关检查
- Let me see. - Go on.
- 来 让我看看! - 看吧!
- Enough coolant inside for 36 hours. - No menthol?
- 里面的冷却剂可维持36小时 - 不是薄荷脑?
The embryos have to be back here in San Jose by then.
胚胎必须在这段时间 运到圣荷西
That's up to your guy on the boat.
那要看你们船上的人了
7:00 tomorrow night on the east dock. Make sure he gets it right.
明晚七点钟在东码头 要确保他会到
How are you planning to beat security?
你打算如何通过安全检查
I've got an 18-minute window.
我开个十八分钟的天窗
Eighteen minutes and your company catches up on ten years of research.
十八分钟 使你公司的研发进步了十年
Don't get cheap on me, Dodgson.
陶吉森 不要太小气
That was Hammond's mistake.
这要怪哈蒙德
So you two dig up dinosaurs?
你们是...挖掘恐龙的?
Well...
这个...
We try to.
我们是想挖到
You'll have to get used to Dr. Malcolm.
你必须适应马康姆博士
He suffers from a deplorable excess of personality especially for a mathematician.
他患了数学家特有的任性症
Chaotician, actually. John doesn't subscribe to chaos...
其实是混乱方程式
particularly what it has to say about his science project.
约翰不赞成混乱 尤其是说到他那科学小计划
You've never been able to sufficiently explain your concerns about the island.
你从未有效地说明岛上的事
Because of the behavior of the system in phase space?
因为这行为系统是假想的
A load, if I may say so, of fashionable number crunching.
只是一叠时髦的数字统计
- Is not. - I do wish you wouldn't do that.
- 拜托 - 别捏我的膝盖!
Dr. Sattler, Dr. Grant, you've heard of chaos theory?
塞博士! 葛博士! 你们听说过混乱原理吗?
No!
没有
No? Nonlinear equations?
没有? 不是一次方程式吗?
Strange attractors?
奇怪的吸引力
Dr. Sattler, I refuse to believe that you aren't familiar with the concept of attraction.
塞博士! 我不相信 你对引力原理没概念
I bring scientists, you bring a rock star.
我带科学家来 你带摇滚明星来
There it is.
到了!
Bad wind shears. We have to drop pretty fast, so hold on...
风势恶劣 我们必须急遽下坠
'cause it can be Just a little thrilling.
所以要抓紧 这可能会颠簸
You need that piece over there, and that piece...
不对! 要用那个环扣这个
We'll have landed by the time you get it right.
等你扣好已经着陆了
Come along.
自己来吧!
"侏罗纪公园"
"危险 电压一万伏特"
The full 50 miles of perimeter fence are in place?
长五十英里的周边网墙筑好没有?
And the concrete moats, and the motion-sensor tracking systems.
还有水泥护沟 行动侦测系统都好了
Donald, dear boy, relax. Try and enjoy yourself.
唐纳老弟 放心吧! 尽量的享受!
Let's get something straight, John. This is not a weekend excursion.
约翰 坦白说 这可不是周末游览
This is a serious investigation of the stability of the island.
而是要严查此岛上的安全性
Your investors, whom I represent, are deeply concerned.
我代表你的投资人 非常关切
Forty-eight hours from now, if they're not convinced, I'm not convinced.
四十八小时内 如果他们和我未被说服
I'll shut you down, John.
我会叫你关门 约翰!
In 48 hours, I'll be accepting your apologies.
四十八小时内 你会向我赔罪
All right, slow down here.
在这里减速 慢! 慢!
Stop, stop, stop.
停! 停! 停!
This shouldn't be here.
这不应该在这里!
Alan, this species of veriforman's been extinct since the Cretaceous period.
亚伦 这类物种白垩纪时已灭绝
This thing is extinct. What?
我是说这东西是...这东西...
Look at that.
什么? 什么?
It's...It's a dinosaur.
这是一只恐龙
You did it. You crazy son of a bitch, you did.
你做到了! 你这个疯狂的龟儿子做到了
We could just tear up the rule book on coldbloodedness.
爱莉 可以撕掉 冷血动物法则了
It doesn't apply. They're totally wrong.
这法则完全错了
- This is a warm-blooded creature. - This thing doesn't live in a swamp.
- 这是"热血生物" - 这东西不是活在...
This thing's got what, a 25, 27-foot neck?
它的脖子有25? 27英尺长?
Brachiosaur? Thirty.
腕龙? 30英尺
Thirty feet.
三十英尺!
We're gonna make a fortune with this place.
这地方会让我们大发财
How fast are they?
它们能跑多快?
We clocked the T-rex at 32 miles an hour.
暴龙能跑时速32英里
T-rex?
霸王龙属的暴龙?
You said you've got a T-rex?
你们有暴龙?
Say again?
再说一遍!
We have a T-rex.
我们有暴龙
Put your head between your knees.
头低下免得昏倒!
Dr. Grant, my dear Dr. Sattler...
葛博士! 亲爱的塞博士
welcome...to Jurassic Park.
欢迎光临侏罗纪公园
They're moving in herds.
你看他们成群结队的活动!
They do move in herds.
真的成群!
How'd you do this?
你怎么做的?
I'll show you.
我会给你看!
G'day, g'day, g'day!
大家好! 大家好! 亲爱的!
Now, the most advanced amusement park in the entire world...
世界上最先进的游乐园
incorporating all the latest technologies.
集尖端科技之大成
And I'm not talking just about rides. Everybody has rides.
不是指云霄飞车 那个到处都有
We have made living biological attractions so astounding...
我们创造了生物吸引力
that they'll capture the imagination of the entire planet.
惊世骇俗 将抓住全球的想像
So what are you thinking?
你在想什么?
We're out of a job.
想到我们失业了
Don't you mean "extinct"?
你是说要"绝种"了吗?
Well, why don't you all sit down there?
大家坐下好吗?
Donald, sit down.
唐纳 坐下! 坐下!
Ah. Here he comes...Oh...here I come.
来了 他来了! 我来了!
Hello.
你好!
Say hello.
问好呀! 问好!
Hello.
你好!
Hello.
你...你好!
Hello, John.
好 约翰!
Oh, yes. I've got lines.
对了 我有台词
Well, fine, I guess.
好! 好! 我还好
But how did I get here?
我是怎么来的?
Let me show you.
我给你们看
First, I'll need a drop of blood...your blood.
首先我需要一滴血 你的血
John, that hurt.
约翰 那样会痛
Relax, John. It's all part of the miracle of cloning.
别紧张 这是同体生物的奇迹
- Hello, John. - Hello, John.
- 好 约翰 - 约翰 你好
Cloned from what?
与什么同体?
Blood extraction has never recreated an intact DNA strand.
基因不能再造完整的DNA索
Not without massive sequence gaps.
有太多断层
Paleo DNA...from what source?
原始去氧核糖核酸 从何取得?
Where do you get 100-million-year-old dinosaur blood?
上哪找一亿年前的恐龙血
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Mr. DNA. Where did you come from?
DNA先生 你是从哪来的?
From your blood.
从你的血来的
Just one drop of your blood contains billions of strands of DNA...
你一滴血 就有几十亿DNA索
the building blocks of life.
都是建造生命的"砖块"
A DNA strand like me is a blueprint for building a living thing...
像我这种DNA索 是建造生命的蓝图
and sometimes, animals that went extinct millions of years ago...
有时候 灭绝了几百万年的动物
like dinosaurs...
例如恐龙...
left their blueprints behind for us to find.
留下蓝图让我们去找
We just had to know where to look.
我们只要找到
A hundred million years ago there were mosquitoes, just like today.
一亿年前的蚊子 就像今天的蚊子
And, just like today, they fed on the blood of animals,
像今天一样吸动物的血
even dinosaurs.
甚至吸恐龙的血
Sometimes, after biting a dinosaur...
有时候吸恐龙血之后
the mosquito would land on the branch of a tree and get stuck in the sap.
蚊子会停在树枝上 被树液包住
After a long time, the tree sap would get hard...
时间一久 树液硬化成了化石
and become fossilized, just like a dinosaur bone...
就像恐龙的骨骸
preserving the mosquito inside.
树液保存了蚊子
This fossilized tree sap which we call "amber"...
树液化石又称为琥珀
waited for millions of years with the mosquito inside...
包住蚊子等了几百万年
until Jurassic Park scientists came along.
等到侏罗纪公园的科学家前来
Using sophisticated techniques they extract the preserved blood from the mosquito...
他们用高科技 抽取蚊子吸的血
and bingo...dino DNA.
中奖一样获得恐龙DNA
A full DNA strand contains three billion genetic codes.
完整的DNA索 有三十亿遗传密码
If we looked at screens like these once a second for eight hours a day...
这样一秒钟看一种 一天看八小时
it'd take two years to look at the entire DNA strand...
看完DNA索也要两年
It's that long.
那么长的DNA索
Since it's so old, it's full of holes.
由于它很老所以尽是漏洞
Now, that's where our geneticists take over.
这就要我们的遗传学家接手了
Thinking-machine super computers and gene sequencers...
思想的机器"超级电脑"
break down the strand in minutes...
基因顺序在几分钟内破解
and virtual-reality displays show our geneticists the gaps in the DNA sequence.
现出了DNA序中的断层
We use the complete DNA of a frog to fill in the holes...
我们用青蛙的DNA序 来补漏洞
and complete the code.
拼出完整的密码
And now we can make a baby dinosaur.
现在我们能造恐龙宝宝了
This score is only temporary. It all has very dramatic music, of course.
这个只是暂时的 过程当然要配乐了
A march or something. It hasn't been written yet.
激昂的进行曲 曲子还没作好
And then, of course, the tour moves on.
当然要继续参观
Well, look here.
看看这个
These hard-working cowpokes you see behind the glass...
辛勤工作的科学家...
This is overwhelming, John.
约翰 真是帅呆了
Are these characters autoerotica?
这些人物是机器卡通吗?
No, no, no. We have no animatronics here.
不是 这里没有机器人
Those people are the real miracle workers ofJurassic Park.
那些是创造 侏罗纪公园奇迹的人
The unfertilized emu or ostrich eggs.
这是未受精的蛋
Wait a minute. How do you interrupt the cellular mitosis?
等一下 怎样阻断细胞间接分裂?
Can't we see the unfertilized eggs?
可否看看未受精的蛋?
Shortly.
快了! 快了!
Now a whole team of genetic engineers...
现在是整个团队的遗传工程师...
Can't you stop these things?
这可以停止吗?
I'm sorry. It's a kind of a ride.
对不起 这有点像游览
One, two, three.
一 二 三!
Can't do that.
你不能这样做
What?
什么?
Can they do that?
他们可以那样做吗?
A reminder. The boat for the mainland will be leaving at 1900 hours.
注意 往内陆的船七点开
All personnel be at the dock no later than 1845.
全体员工于6点45分前 到码头
No exceptions.
不得有误!
G'day, Henry.
好 亨利
Oh, good day, sir.
你好 先生
It's turning the eggs.
它在转动蛋!
Oh, perfect timing.
天啊 你看 正好赶上
I'd hoped they'd hatch before I had to go to the boat.
希望我上船之前蛋都孵化
Henry, why didn't you tell me?
亨利! 怎么不早说?
I insist on being here when they're born.
我一定要在此看她们出世
Come on.
加油! 加油!
Come on, little one.
小家伙! 加油!
Come on.
加油! 快加油呀!
Come on, then.
加油呀
Very good. Push!
非常好! 推呀!
- Very good. - Oh, God.
- 非常好! - 我的天!
Push! Come on.
推呀! 加油!
Come on.
快加油!
There you are. There you are.
你出来了! 出来了!
They imprint on the first creature they come in contact with
她们对最先接触的人印象最深
That's it! Helps them to trust me.
对 帮助她们来信任我
I've been present for the birth of every little creature on this island.
岛上的小东西出世时我都会在场
Well, surely not the ones that have bred in the wilds.
当然 在野地出生的不算
Actually they can't breed in the wild.
其实她们不能在野地繁殖
Population control is one of our security precautions.
数量控制是本园的安全项目
There's no unauthorized breeding in Jurassic Park.
侏罗纪公园不准私生恐龙
How do you know they can't breed?
你怎么知道她们不能繁殖
Because all the animals in Jurassic Park are female.
因为园里的动物都是母的
We've engineered them that way.
我们精心设计的
There you are.
你出来了
Oh, God! Look at that.
天啊 你们看
Blood temperature seems like a high 80s maybe.
血温似乎有华氏80多度
Wu?
小吴?
Ninety-one.
91度!
Homeothermic? It holds that temperature?
是恒温动物? 它能保持这温度?
That's incredible.
不可思议
But again, how do you know they're all female?
再请问 你怎么知道都是母的?
Does somebody go out in the park...
有人到园里
and pull up the dinosaurs' skirts?
掀恐龙的裙子看吗?
We control their chromosomes. It's really not that difficult.
我们控制她们的染色体 其实这也不难
All vertebrate embryos are inherently female anyway.
所有的脊椎胚胎 天生是母的
They require an extra hormone given...
只需要在发展时期
at the right developmental stage to make them male.
适时加所需的荷尔蒙就变公的
We simply deny them that.
我们就是不给她们
Deny them that?
不给她们?
John, the kind of control you're attempting is...It's not possible.
约翰 你尝试要控制的事 是不可能的
If there's one thing the history of evolution has taught us...
进化史如果有教我们什么
it's that life will not be contained.
那就是"生命不受抑制"
Life breaks free.
"生命是奔放的"
It expands to new territories and crashes...
生命开拓新的领域 冲破障碍
through barriers painfully, maybe even dangerously, but...
有痛苦甚至危险
Well, there it is.
但是生命如此
There it is.
生命在此!
You're implying that a group composed entirely of female animals will breed?
你是说全是母的也会繁殖
No. I'm simply saying that life finds a way.
不是 我只是说生命会找出路
What species is this?
这是什么物种?
It's a velociraptor.
这是迅猛龙
You bred raptors?
你繁殖猛禽?
Dr. Grant, as I was saying...
葛博士 我刚才正说到...
we laid on lunch for you before you set out into the park.
你入园之前 我们已备好午餐
- Our gourmet chef, Alejandro... - What are they doing?
- 我们的美食大师傅... - 他们在做什么?
Feeding them.
喂她们吃
Alejandro has prepared a delightful menu for us. Chilean sea bass, I believe.
亚历山卓准备了好菜 智利海鲈
Shall we?
请?
They should all be destroyed.
应该把她们全部消减
Robert Muldoon, my game warden from Kenya.
劳勃马杜尔 我从肯亚调来的
Bit of an alarmist, I'm afraid, but knows more about raptors than anyone.
紧张多虑但是最了解猛禽
What kind of metabolism do they have? What's their growth rate?
他们的新陈代谢成长率如何? 生长率又怎样?
They're lethal at eight months...and I do mean lethal.
她们八个月大就能杀生 我是说真的致命
I've hunted most things that can hunt you, but the way these things move...
我猎杀过许多会猎杀的东西 但她们的速度...
Fast for a biped?
在两足动物算快吗?
Cheetah speed.
快如猎豹
Fifty, sixty miles per hour, if they ever got out in the open.
在开阔地能跑五六十英里时速
And they're astonishing jumpers.
而且是跳跃高手
That's why we're taking extreme precautions.
对! 所以我们非常小心
Do they show intelligence?
她们有智慧吗?
They're extremely intelligent...
她们表现得很聪明
even problem-solving intelligence,
甚至有排除困难的智慧
especially the big one.
尤其是那只大的
We bred eight originally, but when she came in...
我们原本繁殖八只 但是她一来...
she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others
就开始扬威 杀得只剩下两只
That one when she looks at you, you can see she's working things out.
那一只在看你的时候 在用心机
That's why we have to feed them like this.
所以我们要这样喂她们
She had them all attacking the fences when the feeders came.
喂食的时候 她让其余的去撞网墙
The fences are electrified though, right?
网墙通了电是吗?
That's right, but they never attacked the same place twice.
不错 但她们从来不撞同一处
They were testing the fences for weaknesses systematically.
她们有系统地 找网墙的弱点
They remember.
她们记得
Yes, well.
是呀!
Who's hungry?
谁饿了?
More adventurous guests can opt for ourjungle river cruise
敢冒险的游客 可以走丛林水路
or for a close-up look at our majestic winged dinosaurs...
近观有翼的恐龙...
None of these attractions are ready yet...
当然这些项目都没有完工
but the park will open with the basic tour you're about to take...
但是先开放你们下面的游程
and then other rides will come on-line six or twelve months after that.
其他游程在6或12个月后开放
Absolutely spectacular designs. Spared no expense.
绝对令人叹为观止 不惜工本
And we can charge anything we want...2000 a day, 10000 a day...
我们可以狮子大开口 一天的费用两千 一万
and people will pay it.
人们都愿意付
And then there's the merchandise. I can personally...
还卖商品 我建议...
Donald! Donald!
唐纳! 唐纳!
This park was not built to cater only for the super rich.
这公园 不是只迎合超级富翁的
Everyone in the world has the right to enjoy these animals.
世上人人都有权 欣赏这些动物
Sure. They will. What, we'll have a coupon day or something.
当然 他们会看到 我们会订出优待的日子
Gee, the lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here staggers me.
对大自然缺乏谦卑 这才叫人害怕!
Thank you, Dr. Malcolm, but I think things are a little...
马博士 谢谢你 但是你和我
bit different than you and I had feared.
所怕的不同
Yeah, I know. They're a lot worse.
我知道 更可怕
Now, wait a second. We haven't even seen the park yet.
我们还没参观园区...
No, Donald, let him talk.
不要紧 唐纳 让他说
There's no reason. I want to hear every viewpoint. I really do.
我要听各方意见 真的!
Don't you see the danger. John, inherent in what you're doing here?
约翰 你没看见这样做的危险吗
Genetic power's the most awesome force the planet's ever seen...
遗传是地球上最可怕的力量
but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.
你等于是小孩偷玩大人的枪
It's hardly appropriate to start...
事前谈危险不恰当...
Just a second. If I may.
容我说句话
I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power you're using here.
你在此用的科学力量问题
It didn't require any discipline to attain it.
在于它没有任何约束
You read what others had done and you took the next step.
你读别人的研究 然后采取行动
You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves...
你的知识不是自己的
so you don't take any responsibility for it.
所以你不负任何责任
You stood on the shoulders of geniuses...
你站在天才们的肩膀上...
to accomplish something as fast as you could...
尽快地去做成一些事...
and before you even knew what you had...
还没弄清楚就已经
you patented it, and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunch box.
申请到专利 然后包装 现在快要销售了
And now you're selling it. You want to sell it. Well...
你想要出售它
I don't think you're giving us our due credit.
你对我们的批评有失公道
Our scientists have done things which nobody's ever done before.
我们的科学家们 成就了前无古人的创举
But your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could...
但是你的专家只知埋头硬干
they didn't stop to think if they should.
没思考该不该做
Condors. Condors are on the verge of extinction.
兀鹰 兀鹰正濒临绝种
If I was to create a flock of condors on this island...
如果我在岛上造一群秃鹰
- you wouldn't have anything to say. - Hold on.
- 你就没话说了! - 不 等一下!
This isn't some species that was obliterated by deforestation...
这个物种并非因为砍伐森林...
or the building of a dam.
或是建水坝而绝种的
Dinosaurs had their shot...
恐龙...曾经有机会生存
and nature selected them for extinction.
是大自然要他们灭绝
I simply don't understand this Luddite attitude...
竟然有人因噎废食
especially from a scientist.
尤其还是个科学家
How can we stand in the light of discovery and not act?
我们在发明的光照耀下 怎能不行动?
What's so great about discovery?
发明有什么好?
It's a violent, penetrative act that scars what it explores.
那是暴力 它是狂暴刺穿的行为 到处留疤痕
What you call discovery...
你所谓的发明
I call the rape of the natural world.
我叫它做"强奸自然界"
The question is, how can you know anything about an extinct ecosystem?
问题是你如何能了解一种灭绝的生态系统?
And therefore, how could you ever assume that you can control it?
因此你如何设想 控制的办法?
You have plants in this building that are poisonous.
你这栋楼里有含毒的植物
You picked them because they look good...
你见它好看而摆设
but these are aggressive living things that have no idea...
但是恐龙有侵略性 它不管时代
what century they're in, and they'll defend themselves violently, if necessary.
必要时它们会用暴力自卫
Dr. Grant, if there's one person here...
葛博士! 如果在座有一个人
who could appreciate what I'm trying to do...
能欣赏我在做的努力...
The world has just changed so radically and we're all running to catch up.
世界急遽的改变 我们在迎头赶上
I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but look.
我不想妄下论断
Dinosaurs and man...
但是恐龙和人类
two species separated by 65 million years of evolution...
两个物种相差六千五百万年
have just been suddenly thrown back into the mix together
忽然间被送做堆了
How can we possibly have the slightest idea of what to expect?
我们能期望什么呢?
I don't believe it.
我不敢相信!
I don't believe it.
我不敢相信!
You're meant to come down here and defend me against these characters...
你们原本是来帮我辩护的
and the only one I've got on my side is the bloodsucking lawyer.
如今只有吸血的律师 帮我说话
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Well...
哦...
they're here.
他们来了
You four are going to have a spot of company out in the park...
你们四个将在园里
spend a little time with our target audience.
跟我们安排的观众同游
Grandpa!
外公!
Kids!
孩子们!
- Careful with the old man. - We missed you.
- 慢着 别撞倒我 - 我们想念你
- Thanks for the presents. - We loved the presents.
- 外公 谢谢你的礼物 - 礼物好棒
- They were great. - Did you enjoy the helicopter?
- 我很高兴 - 坐直升机好玩吗?
Yeah, it went down, and we all went right up.
好玩 它下坠我们上升
Now kids, come away. Not too close to the cars.
孩子们 来 别太靠近车辆
Aren't they lovely? Aren't they glorious, though?
他们可不可爱? 讨不讨人喜欢?
These will be your transports for the afternoon.
这些将是你们下午的交通工具
No drivers?
没有司机?
Oh, no. No drivers. They're electric.
没有! 没有 用不着司机 这是电动的
They run on this track in the middle of the roadway.
在路中央的轨道上跑
Totally nonpolluting. Top of the line. Spared no expense.
完全无污染 最好的路线 不惜工本
It's an interactive CD-ROM.
这是雷射唱片唯读记忆体
You just touch the right part of the screen and it talks about whatever you want.
看见没有? 你按右边 它就会讲你要听的事
Lex, Darling, you're all right in there.
莉丝 你那里好坐吗?
Dr. Sattler, come with me. Dr. Grant, come in the second car.
塞博士 跟我来 葛博士 上第二辆车
I'm going with Dr. Sattler.
我要和塞博士坐一辆
I read your book.
我读过你的书
Well, that's...That's great.
这...那好呀!
Do you really think dinosaurs turned into birds and that's where they all went?
你真的认为恐龙变化成鸟吗? 他们都是变成鸟吗?
Well, a few species may have evolved along those lines.
有少数物种也许曾经进化
They sure don't look like birds to me.
我看它们决不像鸟
I heard that there was this meteor...
我听说有块陨石...
hit the Earth someplace down in Mexico and made this big crater.
落在墨西哥某处 撞出一个大坑
Listen...
听我说...
Tim.
丁姆!
Tim. Which car were you planning on?
丁姆 你要坐那一辆车?
Whichever one you are.
跟你坐同一辆
Then I read about this thing in Omni.
我在"全知"上读到过
About this meteor making all this heat...
这块陨石产生热度
and it made a bunch of diamond dust.
造成一团钻石沙
And that changed the weather, and they died because of the weather.
改变了气候 恐龙死于改变的气候
And then my teacher tells me about this other book...
然后我的老师提到另外一本
by a guy named Bakker, and he says...
贝克写的书 贝克说...
She said I should ride with you because it would be good for you.
她说我应该和你坐 对你有好处
The boat is now loading.
船正在上客
Everyone must be on the dock for the 1900 hour departure.
每个人都要赶七点离开
National Weather Service is tracking a tropical storm...
气象局在追踪离我们西方
about 75 miles west of us.
约75英里的热带暴风
Why didn't I build in Orlando?
我为什么不在奥兰多建园
I'll keep an eye on it. Maybe it'll swing south, like the last one.
我会注意 也许又会转向
Ray, start the tour program.
雷 展开游览节目
Hold on to your butts.
坐稳!
"游览开始"
"游客中心 第一区"
What kind of dinosaurs are we going to see now?
我们要看那一种恐龙?
Hey, look. A ghost.
嘿 开动了
At the door and join the future, right?
加入未来的行列
Oh, God help us. We're in the hands of engineers.
上帝救我们!
During most of your tour, the appropriate information...
大部份行程中 适当的资讯
will be automatically selected and displayed for you.
将会自动为你显示
- Hey, look! - Simply touch the area of the screen...
- 喂 快看! - 只要触摸萤光幕...
- displaying the appropriate icon. - Are we gonna hit that?
- 相应的图标 - 我们会撞上大门吗?
Welcome to Jurassic Park.
欢迎光临侏罗纪公园
What have they got in there, King Kong?
里面养着什么 大金刚?
The voice you're now hearing is Richard Kiley.
你听到的是客人凯利的声音
- We spared no expense. - If you look to the right...
- 我们不惜工本 - 在右边你将看见
you will see a herd of the first...
第一群恐龙
dinosaurs on our tour, called dilophosaurus.
叫作"双脊龙"
Dilophosaurus!
双脊龙
Oh, shit!
天啊!
One of the earliest carnivores we now know dilophosaurus is actually poisonous...
最早的肉食动物之一 其实双脊龙有毒
spitting its venom at its prey, causing...
它向猎物喷毒汁
blindness and eventually paralysis...
造成对方失明和瘫痪
allowing the carnivore to eat at its leisure.
任由它大快朵颐
This makes dilophosaurus a beautiful but deadly addition to Jurassic Park.
它使本园增添美丽 却又致命的特色
Alan...where...
亚伦 双脊龙在哪?
Damn.
可恶!
Vehicle headlights are on and they're not responding.
车灯亮却没反应
Those shouldn't be running off the car batteries.
车不会没电
Item 151 on today's glitch list.
第151项目今天故障
We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo...
游乐园和动物园的毛病都有
and the computers aren't even on their feet yet.
而电脑还没建立起来
Dennis...
丹尼斯!
our lives are in your hands, and you have butterfingers?
人命关天 你还有空吃糖?
I'm totally unappreciated in my time.
我真是白干了!
You can run this park from this room with minimal staff for up to 3 days.
你可以用最少的人 控制全园区
You think that kind of automation is easy?
你以为自动化容易吗?
Or cheap?
便宜吗?
You know anybody who can network eight connection machines...
你认识谁能建立八连机器
and debug two million lines of code for what I bid for this job?
像我这样改正两百万个程式?
'Cause if you can, I'd love to see him try.
如果有我倒想见识
I'm sorry about your financial problems, Dennis, I really am...
丹尼斯 你财务困难我很同情
but they are your problems.
但那是你的问题
You're right. You're absolutely right. Everything's my problem.
约翰 你没有错 都是我不好
I will not get drawn into another financial debate with you, Dennis.
我不要再跟你争论财务问题
I really will not.
我真的不要!
There's been hardly any debate at all.
根本没有争论过
I don't blame people for their mistakes...
我不怪别人犯错
but I do ask that they pay for them.
但是我一定 要他们为错付代价
Thanks, Dad.
谢了! 岳父!
Dennis, the headlights.
丹尼斯! 前灯!
I'll debug the tour program when they get back, okay?
等他们回来后 我改正好吗?
Okay? It'll eat a lot of compute cycles.\nWe'll lose part of the system for a while.
好吗? 那会吃掉计算环 会暂时失灵
There's a finite amount of memory.
记忆有限 不能做所有的事
You gonna compile for a half an hour?
要不要半小时...?
Quiet, all of you.
大家安静!
They're approaching the tyrannosaur paddock.
他们快到暴龙园地了
God creates dinosaurs.
上帝创造恐龙
God destroys dinosaurs.
上帝毁灭恐龙
God creates man.
上帝创造人
Man destroys God.
人毁灭上帝
Man creates dinosaurs.
人创造恐龙
Dinosaurs...eat man.
恐龙吃男人
Woman inherits the Earth.
女人继承了地球
We'll try to tempt the rex now. Keep watching the fence.
我们要尝试食诱暴龙
What's gonna happen to the goat?
那只羊会怎样?
He's gonna eat the goat?
它会吃那只羊吗?
Excellent.
好过瘾
What's the matter, kid?
孩子 怎么了?
You never had lamb chops?
你没吃过羊肉吗?
I happen to be a vegetarian.
我正好吃素!
T-rex doesn't want to be fed. He wants to hunt.
暴龙不要被喂食 他要猎食
Can't just suppress 65 million years of gut instinct.
六千五百万年的天性改不了
Now eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs...
你终于在恐龙之旅
on your dinosaur tour, right?
安排恐龙了
Hello?
喂?
Yes?
是吗?
I really hate that man.
我真恨那个人
See, the tyrannosaur doesn't obey any set patterns or park schedules.
暴龙不服从即定模式 不听摆布
It's the essence of chaos.
正是混乱之本
I'm still not clear on chaos.
我还是不懂混乱原理
It simply deals with unpredictability in complex systems.
这很简单 只是处理复杂系统中的不测
The shorthand is the Butterfly Effect.
简称为"蝴蝶效应"
A butterfly can flap its wings in Peking...
蝴蝶在北京
and in Central Park you get rain instead of sunshine.
你在中央公园淋雨
Why?
什么?
- Did I go too fast? - Yes.
- 我说得太笼统了? -太含糊
I did a fly-by.
我走得太快 我是飞过去
Give me that glass of water. We're going to conduct an experiment.
拿那杯水给我 实验给你看 我们来做个实验
It should be still. The car's bouncing up and down.
应该静止 但车子颠簸
But that's okay. It's just an example.
不要紧 只是示范
Put your hand flat, like a hieroglyphic.
手做象形文字状
Now, let's say a drop of water falls on your hand.
现在手上落一滴水
Which way is the drop going to roll off? Which finger?
水滴会滚向手背还是拇指
Thumb, I'd say.
我不...向拇指
Aha. Okay. Now freeze your hand. Don't move.
好! 好 手静止! 静止!
I'm going to do the same thing, start with the same place again.
我要同样在同一处滴水 由同一个地方再开始
Which way is it gonna roll off?
它会往那边流?
Let's say back. The same way.
向后...跟前次一样
Same way? Back the same way.
同一方向 假定是同样向后
It changed. Why?
它转向了 为什么?
Because tiny variations...
因为有微小的变化
the orientation of the hairs on your hands...
汗毛导向改变...
Hey, Alan, look at this.
亚伦 你看这个!
Amount of blood distending your vessels, imperfections in the skin...
血液的流动 表皮的瑕疵
Imperfections in the skin?
表皮的瑕疵?
Microscopic.
微细的瑕疵!
And never repeat, and vastly affect the outcome.
决不重复的瑕疵影响表皮
That's what?
那是...什么?
Unpredictability.
不可测的
Right.
对!
There. Look at this. See? I'm right again.
看见没有? 你看见没有? 我又说对了
Nobody could've predicted that Dr. Grant...
没人料到葛博士
would suddenly jump out of a moving vehicle.
忽然跳下行进的车辆
Alan.
亚伦!
There's another example.
还有一个例子
See? Here I am now by myself, talking to myself.
现在我独处...自言自语
That's chaos theory.
那是混乱的原理
Stop the program.
停止这程式! 停止!
I've told you how many times...
我说过多少遍
we needed locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors.
车门要装锁
Like I was saying, there's this other book by a guy named Bakker...
我说过贝克写书
and he says the dinosaurs died...
他说恐龙类死于...
Where are we going? You see something?
我们上哪去? 你看见什么了?
Is there anybody else who thinks we shouldn'tbe out here?
有别人认为 我们不该来此地
And his book was a lot fatter than yours was.
他的书比你的书厚多了 有这么厚!
- Really? - Yours was fully illustrated, honey.
- 是吗? - 亲爱的 你的书尽是插图
You okay?
你要紧吗?
Hey, look at this. Hey, watch.
你看这个 等一下!
Hey, come on! Watch this!
看呀! 快看这个!
Everybody stay here.
大家留在这里!
Tim. Tim!
丁姆 丁姆!
- Okay? - Of course.
- 好吗? - 当然!
Don't be scared. It's okay.
不要怕! 不要紧!
Muldoon tranquilized her for me.
马尔杜 帮我麻醉她
She's sick.
她生病了
Oh, my God.
我的天!
Hey, baby girl.
喂! 宝贝!
She was my favorite when I was a kid.
我从小就喜欢三犄龙
Now I see her, she's the most beautiful thing I ever saw.
她是最美丽的东西
It's okay.
不要紧!
Microvesicles. That's interesting.
小水泡 有意思!
Thanks. What are her symptoms?
谢谢 她是什么症状
Imbalance, disorientation, labored breathing.
失衡 无方向感呼吸急促
Right.
是!
Seems to happen about every six weeks.
这情形似乎已有六周左右
Six weeks.
六周!
These are dilated.
瞳孔放大!
- They are? - Take a look.
- 是吗? - 你看
- It's okay. - I'll be damned.
- 不要紧! - 奇怪!
That's pharmacological...from local plant life.
那是药理效应 来自植物
Is this West Indian Lilac?
这是西印度群岛丁香吗?
Yes. We know they're toxic, but the animals don't eat them.
是的 它有毒 动物并不吃它
You sure?
你确定吗?
Pretty sure.
非常肯定!
There's only one way to be positive.
只有一个方法可以肯定
I'd have to see the dinosaur's droppings.
我要看恐龙的粪便
Dino...Droppings?
恐龙粪便? 粪便?
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I got that.
是 是 我听到了
That storm center hasn't dissipated or changed course.
暴风中心 没有消散或是转向
We're gonna have to cut the tour short, I'm afraid.
恐怕我们得缩短游程了
Pick it up again tomorrow where we left off.
明天再继续未完的游程
Are you sure we have to?
一定要缩短吗?
It's not worth taking the chance.
这不值得冒险 约翰!
Sustained winds, 45 knots.
风速持续四十五海里
Tell them when they get in the car.
他们回车上时告诉他们
Ladies and gentlemen, the last shuttle leaving for the dock...
各位女士先生
leaves in approximately five minutes.
往码头的最后班车 五分钟后开
Drop what you're doing and leave now.
放下手边的事马上离开
Damn!
该死!
That is one big pile of shit.
这泡屎好大!
You're right.
说得对!
There's no trace of lilac berries. It's so odd, though.
没有丁香莓 这就奇怪了
All right. So she's suffering from melia toxicity every six weeks.
原来她每六周 中一次栋树果毒...
She's tenacious.
她...意志坚韧
You have no idea.
超出你的想像
You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything?
记得吃东西前要洗手
"执行吗?"
Doctors, if you please,
各位博士 拜托!
I have to insist that we get moving.
我一定要大家走!
If it's okay, I'd like to stay with Dr. Harding and finish up with the trike.
我想跟哈丁博士 把三犄龙照料好...
Sure. I'm in a gas-powered Jeep.
好 我有汽油吉普车
I can drop her at the visitors' center before I make the boat.
我上船之前 送她到游客中心
Great. Then I'll catch up with you.
好极了! 如果要续游我会赶上
You sure?
你确定?
I wanna stay with her a bit longer.
是呀 我要陪三犄龙
Okay, then.
那好吧!
Now!
快走!
There's nothing I can do.
我没办法!
The captain says we gotta go, we gotta go!
船长要我们走就得走
Give me the time. I did a test run on this thing.
不行呀 你得给我时间!
It took me 20 minutes. I could maybe push it to 18...
关机要20分钟 最快也要18分
but you gotta give me at least 15 minutes.
最少也要给我15分钟 给我15分钟
No promises!
不保证
Visitor vehicles are returning to the garage.
游客车辆正在回车库
So much for our first tour.
第一趟就出那么多事
Two no-shows and one sick triceratops.
两条龙没出场 一条龙病倒
It could've been worse, John. A lot worse.
不幸中的大幸 也可能更糟
Anybody want a soda?
有谁要喝汽水什么的?
I'm going to the machine. I thought, maybe I'd get somebody something.
我去贩卖机 顺便帮谁带东西
I've had only sweets, and I'm gonna get something salty.
我都是吃甜食 想换咸的
I thought maybe somebody would...
也许有人想...
Oh, I finished debugging the phones.
我已经更正电话线路
I was gonna...So I did.
你知道我正要...我做好了
You told me to, so I debugged the phones.
你叫我做的 我更正
I should tell you the system is gonna be compiling...
我想应该告诉你 那系统处理要花费...
for 18 to 20 minutes. Some of the minor systems might go on or off,
18到20分钟 有些小系统会时有时无
but it's nothing to worry about. It's a simple thing.
别担心 小事情!
"改全岛监控画面" "是否执行?"
You got any kids?
你有小孩吗?
Oh, hell, yeah, three. I love kids.
我? 有 有三个 我喜欢小孩
Anything at all can and does happen.
任何事都可能发生
Same with wives, for that matter.
所以老婆也是一样
You married?
你结婚了吗?
Occasionally.
偶而!
Yeah, I'm always on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Malcolm.
我一直在找未来的离婚对像
Five, four...
五 四...
three, two, one.
三 二 一!
"消毒气锁"
That's odd.
奇怪
What?
什么?
Door security systems shutting down.
门户安全系统都关闭了
Well, Nedry said a few systems would go off-line, didn't he?
丹尼斯不是说 有些系统会故障
"迅猛龙"
"暴龙"
"剑龙"
"胚胎冷藏 禁区"
By the way, Dr. Sattler...
对了 塞博士她...
she's not, like, available, is she?
她还是单身? 要追她好像是不可能吧!
Why?
为什么?
Yeah, I'm sorry. You two are...
对不起 你们俩...
Yeah.
是呀!
Hey, what'd I touch?
我碰了什么?
You didn't touch anything. We stopped.
你什么也没碰 我们停止了!
"努布拉岛"
Whoa, whoa. What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
What now?
现在怎么了?
Fences are failing all over the park.
网墙的电力都断了
Find Nedry! Check the vending machines.
去找丹尼斯 检查机器
"手控不受理 开启"
Look at this work station. What a complete slob.
看看这张桌子 一塌糊涂!
The raptor fences aren't out, are they?
猛禽区的网墙也断电了吧
No, no. They're still on.
没有断 还有通电!
Why the hell would he turn the other ones off?
他为什么把其他的关掉?
"危险 高压电"
"危险 通电网墙"
"东码头"
Access main program. Access main security.
存取主程式!
"存取安全 不准" 存取主程式安全网
Access main program grid.
存取主程式!
"不准存取 你没念开门咒"
Uh, uh, uh. You didn't say the magic word.
你没念开门咒
Please! Goddamn it! I hate this hacker crap!
拜托! 可恶 这电脑口令真可恨
Call Nedry's people in Cambridge.
打电话到剑桥 找丹尼斯的手下
Phones are out too.
电话也断了
Where did the vehicles stop?
车辆停在那里?
Their radio's out too.
他们的无线电也断了
Gennaro said to stay put.
金拿罗说别乱跑!
Kids okay?
小孩都好吗?
I didn't ask. Why wouldn't they be?
我没问 他们怎么会不好?
Kids get scared.
小孩们会怕
What's to be scared about?
怕什么? 电力打嗝而已!
I didn't say I was scared.
我没说我怕
- I didn't say you were scared. - I know.
- 我也没说你怕 - 我知道!
Hey, where did you find those?
喂 你从那找到那些?
In a box under my seat.
从我坐位下的箱子里
- Are they heavy? - Yeah.
- 重不重? - 重呀!
Then they're expensive. Put 'em back.
那就是贵重物 放回去!
Don't scare me.
不要吓我!
Oh, cool. Night vision.
好酷 夜视镜!
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗?
Maybe it's the power tryin' to come back on.
也许是电力要恢复
What is that?
那是什么?
Where's the goat?
那只羊呢?
"危险 一万伏特"
Oh, Jesus!
天呀!
He left us. He left us.
他丢下我们 他跑了
Where does he think he's going?
他想上那儿去?
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
要拉的时候憋也憋不住
Dr. Grant?
葛博士!
Boy, do I hate being right all the time.
我真恨我每次都说中
Keep absolutely still.
保持绝对静止
Its vision is based on movement.
它只看得见活动之物
Turn the light off. Turn the light off.
关灯 关灯!
Turn the light off!
关灯!
Turn it off!
关掉! 快点关!
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉!
Hey!
在这里
这里!
Lan, freeze!
伊恩 不要动!
Get the kids!
去救孩子们!
Get rid of the flare!
把火焰丢掉
Get the kids!
去救孩子们!
Get rid of the flare!
把火焰丢掉
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord be with me...
万福马利亚...满被圣宠者
Dr. Grant!
葛博士!
Okay, Lex, I got ya.
你能走吗?
I'm stuck! The seat's got my feet!
我卡住了 座椅夹住我的脚
I'll get you next.
丁姆 我等下救你
You're okay.
你没事! 走 走呀!
You're all right. Tim! Tim?
好了! 丁姆 丁姆?
Don't move.
不要动!
He can't see us if we don't move.
我们不动他就看不见
This way...Wait, wait, wait!
走这边! 快! 当心!
Lex! Lex! You're chokin' me!
莉丝! 你勒死我了!
Grab the wire!
抓住电线!
Grab the wire!
抓住电线
"Keycheck space minus O,
"关键检查空间负零"
keychecks off, safety space minus O."
"关键检查关闭" "安全空间负零"
He's turned safety systems off.
他把安全系统关掉了
Doesn't want anybody to see what he's doing.
他不要任何人看见 他要做的事
Now, look at this next entry. It's the kicker.
现在看下一项输入 这很棘手
"White rabbit object."
"白兔目标"
It did it all.
无论如何它都做了
With the keychecks off, the computer didn't file the keystrokes.
关键检查关掉了 电脑没存档
Only way to find them is to go through the computer's lines of code one by one.
所以要找他们 必须一一清查电脑线码
How many lines of code are there?
有多少线码?
About two million.
约有两百万条
- Two million? - Yeah.
- 两百万? - 是呀!
Robert, I wonder if perhaps you would be good enough...
劳勃! 也许你会做好事
to take a gas jeep and bring back my grandchildren.
开吉普车去接我的孙儿们
Sure.
好!
I'm going with him.
我跟他去!
John.
约翰!
I can't get Jurassic Park back on-line without Dennis Nedry.
没有丹尼斯 公园无法恢复正常
Should have been there by now.
现在我应该到那边了
No damn good.
不好!
Oh, damn!
可恶!
There's the road!
就是这条路!
"东码头"
Winch this sucker off the thing...
把这笨玩艺绞离那东西
and then I tie it to that thing and then I...
然后绑在那个东西上
pull down this thing here and I...
我再把这东西拉下来 然后再拉上去
My glasses!
我的眼镜!
I can afford more glasses.
我买不起眼镜了
Oh, geez!
我的天!
You got time, you got time. You can do it!
该做的事你一定做得到
You can do it. Come on, Dennis!
你做得到 加油!
Hello?
谁?
Yeah, yeah, that's nice. Gotta go.
对! 对! 那很好! 必须走了
Nice boy. Nice boy!
好孩子 乖孩子!
Nice dinosaur.
恐龙乖!
I thought you were one of your big brothers.
我以为你是那些大恐龙
You're not so bad. What do you want?
你不错嘛! 你要什么?
You want food? Look at me.
要一点食物吗? 你看我
I just fell down a hill. I'm soakin' wet. I don't have any food!
我刚从山坡滚下来 全身湿淋淋 我没带食物
I have no food on me. I have nothing on me.
我没带食物 什么也没带 去吧!
Play fetch? Play fetch?
等一下! 要玩抛接吗? 玩抛接?
Look, see? See stick?
你看 棍子
See stick? Yeah, look, stick.
对! 对! 看着棍子!
Look, stick! Stick, stupid!
看! 棍子! 棍子! 笨呀!
Fetch the stick, boy!
去捡棍子 小子
You like the stick?
你喜欢这棍子吗?
No wonder you're extinct.
难怪你会绝种
I'm gonna run you over when I come back down.
等一下我开车把你轧扁
Tim.
丁姆!
Now, Lex, listen, listen to me.
莉丝! 别哭 别哭 听着
I'm right here.
莉丝 我在这里!
I'm gonna look after you, but I have to go help your brother.
我会照顾你 但是我得先救你弟弟
So I want you to stay right here and wait for me!
我要你在此等我
He left us. He left us!
他丢下我们 他丢下我们!
But that's not what I'm gonna do.
我不会这样做
Okay?
懂吗?
Stay here.
留在这里!
Tim.
丁姆!
Tim.
丁姆!
You hear me? I'm coming up.
听到没有? 我上来了
I hate climbing. I hate trees. Way too high.
我厌恶爬树! 我恨树 太高了!
Goddamn tree.
该死的大树
Hey, Tim.
喂 丁姆
Tim?
丁姆?
Tim.
丁姆
You okay?
你要紧吗?
I threw up.
我呕吐了!
Oh, that's okay.
那不要紧!
Just give me your hand.
手伸过来
I won't tell anyone you threw up.
丁姆 我不会跟人家说你吐了
Just give me your hand.
只管伸手过来
Here, I gotcha.
来 我抓住你了!
- Stand on the door. Hang onto me. - Okay, I got you.
- 站在门上 - 好了 我抓紧了
That's not too bad, right?
好 不错吧 丁姆?
Yes, it is.
是不错!
Just like coming out of a tree house. Did your dad ever build you one?
就像是从树屋里出来 你爸帮你盖过树屋吗?
- No! - Yeah, me too.
- 没有! - 我爸也没有!
Thing about climbing, never look down!
爬树的要领 是决不要往下看
This is impossible. How am I gonna do this? It's about 50...
但是这不可能 我怎么下去? 这有五十英尺高...
I'm gonna help you...
我会帮助你好吗?
Oh, no. Tim, go!
不 丁姆 快!
Go, go, go!
快...丁姆 快!
Faster!
快! 丁姆!
Jump!
丁姆 跳!
Go!
丁姆 快!
Well, we're back in the car again.
我们又回到车里了
Well, at least you're out of the tree.
至少你已离开那棵树了
Where's the other car?
其他的车子呢? 其他的车子呢?
Alan.
亚伦!
Dr. Grant!
葛博士!
Alan.
亚伦!
Grant!
葛兰!
I think this was Gennaro.
我认为那是金拿罗
I think this was too.
我同意
I think it's ahead of us.
它大概是在我们前面
It could be anywhere.
它可能在任何地方
With the fences down, it can wander in and out any paddock it likes.
网墙倒了 它可以任意乱跑
He put a tourniquet on.
绑止血带
Lan.
伊恩!
Remind me to thankJohn for a lovely weekend.
提醒我谢约翰 安排的可爱周末
Can we chance moving him?
我们可以冒险移动他吗?
Please chance it.
拜托! 冒个险!
Ellie, come on!
爱莉 快走!
Wait.
等一下!
The other car!
另一辆车!
Dr. Grant?
葛博士?
Oh god. Alan.
天啊 亚伦!
They're not here.
他们不在这里
Anybody hear that?
有谁听到吗?
It's an impact tremor is what it is.
惊天动地的脚步声
I'm fairly alarmed here.
我这里拉警报了
Come on. We gotta get outta here. Now, now! Right now!
快点! 快! 快! 我们得离开这里 必须离开!
Go, go, go! Let's go!
我们走 离开这里!
Start the engine!
马上走!
Must go faster.
走快一点
- Here it comes! Fifth gear! - Shit! Shit!
- 它追上来了 踩油门 换五档! - 它来了 它来了!
Get off the stick! Bloody move!
不要坐在手排挡上
Look out!
当心
Down!
趴下
Think they'll have that on the tour?
游程中有这种场面吗?
Are you hearing this?
你有没有在听?
Come on, Tim. Come on, hurry up.
丁姆 快! 快点!
Let's get up this tree.
我们上这棵树 快!
Come on. It's okay. Try up here.
丁姆 来呀! 不要紧! 听话! 试爬爬看!
I don't want to.
我会尝试!
Oh, man.
好 爬上去!
I hate trees.
我恨死树了!
They don't bother me.
我不厌恶树!
Oh, yeah, well, you weren't in the last one.
是吗? 刚才的树你没爬过
Hey, those are brontosauruses. I mean, brachiosaurs.
喂 你看那雷龙 我是说...腕龙
They're singing.
他们在唱歌
Don't let the monsters come over here!
不要让那怪兽过来
They're not monsters, Lex. They're just animals. These are herbivores.
莉丝 他们不是怪兽 他们是动物 这些是草食动物
That means they only eat vegetables, but for you they'd make an exception.
那表示他们吃素 对你 他们会开晕
Oh, I hate the other kind.
好吧 我恨其他类的...
The other kind just do what they do.
其他类的 只是做他们该做的
What's that?
是什么?
What will you and Ellie do if you don't have to pick up dinosaur bones anymore?
如果你和爱莉不挖恐龙骨头了 以后要做什么?
I don't know. I guess we'll just have to evolve too.
我想我们只好 "进化"一番了
What do you call a blind dinosaur?
瞎恐龙你怎么称呼?
What do you call a blind dinosaur?
不知道 你怎么称呼它?
Do-you-think-he-saurus.
他看得见我们吗?
What about a blind dinosaur's dog?
恐龙的导盲犬怎么称呼?
You got me.
你问倒我了
A do-you-think-he-saurus' Rex.
他看得见雷克斯吗?
Alan?
亚伦?
Yeah?
什么事?
What if the dinosaurs come back while we're asleep?
我们睡着时 恐龙回来怎么办?
Well, I'll stay awake.
我会醒着
All night?
通宵不睡?
All night.
通宵!
They were all melting.
都融掉了
Malcolm's okay for now. I gave him a shot of morphine.
马康姆暂时没事 我帮他打了吗啡针
They'll be fine.
他们都没事
Who better to get the children through Jurassic Park than a dinosaur expert?
带孩子们穿越公园的任务 谁会比恐龙专家胜任?
You know the first attraction I ever built when I came down from Scotland...
我从苏格兰来时 我盖的东西什么最吸引人
was a flea circus, Petticoat Lane.
跳蚤杂技团
Really quite wonderful.
真的很棒!
We had a wee trapeze and...
我有...小空中飞人还有...
a merry-go A carousel.
转...旋转木马
And a seesaw.
还有秋千
They all moved. Motorized,
当然都是马达带动
but people would say they could see the fleas.
但是人们会说他们看得见跳蚤
"Oh, I can see the fleas, Mummy. Can't you see the fleas?"
我看得见跳蚤...妈咪 你看见跳蚤没有?"
Clown fleas and high-wire fleas and fleas on parade.
跳蚤扮小丑 走钢索 游行
But with this place...
但是在这里
I wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion.
我要呈现的不是幻觉
Something that was real.
而是真实的好东西
Something that they could see and touch.
人们看得见摸得着的东西
An aim not devoid of merit.
而不是浪得虚名
But you can't think through this one.
但是你不能凭想像
You have to feel it.
约翰 你必须感触它
You're right. You're absolutely right.
你说得对! 完全正确!
Hiring Nedry was an obvious mistake.
我雇用丹尼斯显然是错了
We're overdependent on automation. I can see that now.
我明白 我们过份倚赖自动化
Now, the next time, everything's correctable.
下次一切都可以改正
John.
约翰!
Creation is an act of sheer will.
创造是至高的意愿
Next time, it'll be flawless.
下次的创造将无瑕疵
It's still the flea circus. It's all an illusion.
这仍然是跳蚤杂技团 仍是虚幻的!
When we have control again...
当我们再度掌控时...
You've never had control. That's the illusion!
你永远控制不了 那是虚幻的
I was overwhelmed by the power of this place!
我曾被这里的力量所感动
But I made a mistake too.
但是我也错了!
I didn't have enough respect for that power
我对那种力量不够尊敬
and it's out now.
现在它消失了
The only thing that matters now are the people we love.
现在只有一件事重要 就是我们所爱的人
Alan and Lex and Tim.
亚伦 莉丝 丁姆
John, they're out there where people are dying.
约翰 他们在外面有性命之忧
So...
所以...
It's good.
很好吃!
Spared no expense.
不惜工本!
Go away!
走开!
It's okay. It's a brachiosaur.
不要紧! 这是腕龙
It's a veggie-saurus, Lex.
这是素食恐龙! 莉丝! 素食恐龙!
Veggie.
素食!
Come on. Come on, girl.
来! 来! 女孩!
Come on. Come on, baby.
来! 对! 来!
All right! I'm not letting go.
好 我不放手!
- Looks like it has a cold. - Yeah, maybe.
- 好像是着凉了 - 对 也许是!
Can I touch it?
我可以摸吗?
Sure. Just think of it as kind of a big cow.
可以 就当它是一头大母牛
I like cows.
我喜欢母牛
Hey, come on, girl. Come on up here, girl.
来! 女孩! 上来!
Come on. Up here.
来! 上来!
God bless you!
上帝保佑你!
Oh, great. Now she'll never try anything new.
太好了 她不会尝试玩新游戏了
She'll just sit in her room and never come out and play on her computer.
她会坐在房间里不出门 玩她的电脑
I'm a hacker!
我是电脑骇客
That's what I said. You're a nerd.
对呀 你是电脑痴
I am not a computer nerd. I prefer to be called a hacker.
我不是 我是电脑骇客
Oh, God.
我的天
You know what this is?
可知这是什么?
It's a dinosaur egg.
这是恐龙蛋!
The dinosaurs are breeding.
恐龙在繁殖
But, my grandpa said all the dinosaurs were girls.
可是我外公说 恐龙都是母的
Amphibian DNA.
两栖去氧核糖酸 (DNA)
What's that?
那是什么?
Well, on the tour, the film said they used...
游览介绍影片上说...
frog DNA to fill in the gene sequence gaps.
他们用青蛙的DNA 补基因的断层
They mutated the dinosaur genetic code...
他们改变恐龙遗传密码
and blended it with that of frogs.
混合青蛙的密码
Now, some West African frogs have been known to spontaneously change sex...
有些西非青蛙 在单性别环境里
from male to female in a single-sex environment.
会本能的改变性别
Malcolm was right.
马康姆说得对
Look.
你们看!
Life found a way.
生命会找出路
No, no, no, that's crazy.
不要! 那太疯狂!
You're out of your mind. He's absolutely out of his mind.
你疯了 他真的疯了!
Wait a minute. What exactly would this mean?
等一下 这究竟是什么意思?
We're talking about a calculated risk, which is the only option left to us.
我们是预估无可避免的损失 这是唯一的选择
We will never find the command that Nedry used.
我们休想找到丹尼斯指挥法
He's covered his tracks far too well.
他一点破绽都没有
I think it's obvious now that he's not coming back.
显然他是永远不会回来了
So, shutting down the entire system...
所以关闭整个系统才是...
You can get somebody else, because I won't do it.
你找别人 我可不干!
Shutting down the system is the only way to wipe out everything that he did.
要消除他所做的一切 唯有关闭!
Now, as I understand it,
依我的了解
all the systems will then come back on their original start-up mode, correct?
整个系统会以原始模式恢复 对吗?
Theoretically, yes. But we've never shut down the entire system before.
理论上是的! 但是我们从未整个关闭
It may not come back on at all.
也许它不会恢复 永远不会!
Will we get the phones back?
但是我们能恢复电话吗?
Yes. Again, in theory.
在理论上是可以
What about the lysine contingency?
离氨基酸怎么样?
- We could put that into effect. - What's that?
- 我们可以使它生效 - 那是什么?
That is absolutely out of the question.
这是绝对不行的!
The lysine contingency is intended to prevent the spread of the animals...
离氨基酸是用来防止...
in case they ever get off the island.
万一这些动物离开海岛散布别处
Dr. Wu inserted a gene that creates a faulty enzyme in protein metabolism.
吴博士插入一种基因 它在蛋白质新陈代谢中制造单一缺陷的酵素
The animals can't manufacture the amino acid lysine.
这些动物不能造 氨基酸离氨酸
Unless they're supplied with lysine by us, they slip into a coma and die.
除非他们靠我们供应离氨酸 否则会昏迷而致死
People are dying.
有人性命垂危
Will you please shut down the system?
请你关闭这系统好吗?
Hold onto your butts.
坐稳了
"总开关"
"系统准备完毕"
It's okay. Look. See that?
不要紧 看见那个没有
It's on. It worked.
开动了 成功了
What do you mean, it worked? Everything's still off.
等一下 成功了是什么意思? 一切都还没电
Maybe the shutdown tripped the circuit breakers.
也许关闭时冲开了断电器
All we have to do is turn them on, reboot a few systems
我们只要再打开 恢复少数系统
telephones, security doors, half a dozen others,
电话 安全门 其他几样
- but it worked. System's ready. - Where are the breakers?
- 但是成功了 系统预备好了 - 断电器在那里?
Maintenance shed, the other end of the compound.
保养厂 在另一端
Three minutes, I can have power back on in the entire park.
三分钟内 我可以恢复全园电力
Just to be safe, I want everybody in the emergency bunker...
为了安全起见 大家到地下避难室
until Mr. Arnold returns and the whole system is running again.
等阿诺先生恢复全面运转
- I'm tired. I'm hot. - My legs hurt.
- 我好累! - 我腿疼
Just keep going, guys.
伙计们 向前走!
The visitors' center is just about a mile over that rise.
依地图看 游客中心约在那高地过去一英里
Just keep...
只管前进!
What is that?
那是什么?
Tim, can you tell me what they are?
丁姆 能告诉我 那些是什么吗?
Gallimimus.
是加...加拉...加里米玛斯
Are those meat eating? "Meat-asaurusses"?
那是肉食性...肉食恐龙吗?
Look at the wheeling. Uniform direction changes...
你们看 队形方向改变
Just like a flock of birds evading a predator.
就像是鸟群 躲避猎食者
They're flocking this way.
他们向这边过来了
I wanna go now.
我现在就想走
Just look how it eats.
看它的吃相
Please.
拜托!
I bet you never look at birds the same way again.
你一定不会再小看鸟了
- Yes. - Go now.
- 是的! - 现在走!
Okay. Keep low and follow me.
好 低身跟我来!
Look how much blood.
看好多血
Oh, God. Something went wrong.
天啊 出差错了!
Something's happened.
出事了
Something's wrong.
出事了!
This is just a delay, that's all it is.
这只是延误 如此而已
All major theme parks have delays.
大游乐园都有延误
When they opened Disneyland in 1956,
一九五六年 狄斯耐乐园开幕时
nothing worked.
没有一样东西灵
But if Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat tourists.
可是海盗馆故障了 不会吃游客
I can't wait anymore. Something went wrong.
我等不下去了 出事了
I'm gonna go get the power back on.
我要去恢复电力
You can't just stroll down the road, you know.
你不能就这样跑到路上
Don't let's be too hasty. He's only been gone...
我们稍安毋躁 他才去了...
I'm going with you.
我跟你去!
Sorry.
抱歉!
Now, this isn't going to be just like switching on the kitchen light...
这不像开厨房灯那么容易
but I think I can follow this and then talk you through it.
但是我能按图指点你过去
Right.
对呀!
But it ought to be me really going.
但是应该是我去!
Why?
为什么?
Well, I'm...And you're...
我是...你是...
Look.
听着!
Come on. Let's go.
快 我们走
We can discuss sexism in survival situations when I get back.
等我活着回来 再讨论性别问题
You just take me through this step-by-step. I'm on channel two.
你只要带我一步一步走 我用第二频道
Right.
好!
The shutdown must have turned off all the fences.
一定是关闭时 切断网墙的电流
Damn it, even Nedry knew better than to mess with the raptor fences.
该死! 丹尼斯也知道这东西不好惹
Come on, this way.
快! 走这边!
I can see the shed from here. We can make it if we run.
我看见厂棚了 快跑可以到
No. We can't.
不行 过不去!
Why not?
为什么?
Because we're being hunted.
因为我们已成猎物
Oh, God.
天啊!
In the bushes, straight ahead.
在正前方的树丛里
It's all right.
不要紧!
Like hell it is.
不要紧才怪!
Run. Towards the shed.
跑步 奔向厂棚!
I've got her.
我瞄准她了
Go! Now!
走! 现在!
Mr. Arnold?
阿诺先生!
Mr. Arnold?
阿诺先生!
John, I'm in.
约翰 我进去了
Great. Now ahead of you is a metal staircase.
很好! 你前方有金属楼梯
Go down it.
下楼梯
Okay. Going down.
好 下去了
After 20 or 30 feet you come to a T-junction. Take a left.
下去二 三十英尺 到一处T站 左转!
Have her follow the main cable.
你必须跟主电缆走 约翰
I understand how to read a schematic.
我看得懂图表
"危险 一万伏特"
I guess that means the power's off.
那大概是表示电源关了
That's not funny.
这并不好笑
That was great.
好棒
Well, maybe, we could...
也许我们可以...我们可以
Damn it. Dead end.
可恶 是死路!
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等一下! 等一下!
There should have been a right turn back there somewhere.
前面应该有右转处
Ellie, look above you.
爱莉 看你的上方
There should be a large bundle of cable and pipes heading in the same direction.
应该有一大捆管线 朝同一方向
Follow that.
跟着它走!
Okay. Following the piping.
好 跟着管线走!
I bet I could climb over the top...
丁姆 打赌我已翻过那边
and be on the other side before you could get to the top.
而你还没爬到顶
What would you give me?
你输了给我什么?
Respect.
给你尊敬
Come on, guys, it's not a race.
好了 这不是竞赛
I see the box.
我看见箱子了
It says "high voltage."
写着"高压电"
Good. Here we go.
好 我们上!
Over the top.
翻过去
Take your time, Tim.
丁姆 慢慢来
That's good. Come on.
很好 加油
Find your footing. Find your footing.
找立足点
Ellie, you can't throw the main switch by hand.
爱莉 你不能徒手扳开关
You've got to pump up the primer handle in order to get the charge.
你必须将主把手充压
It's large, flat and gray.
它是巨大扁平的灰色东西
All right, here I go. Okay?
好 我开始了
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Okay. Charged.
充压
Under the words "contact position"...
在"接触位置"字样下
there's a round, green button which says,"push to close."
有圆形的绿色钮 上有"按停"字样
"Push to close." Okay.
"按停" 好!
Push it.
按它!
Now, Ellie, the red buttons turn on the individual park systems.
现在 红色钮是开各别的系统
Switch 'em on.
把它们按开
降落场! 游客中心...
"周界网墙"
Get down now!
现在下来
You're gonna have to jump!
丁姆 你必须跳下来!
You crazy? I'm not gonna jump.
你疯了 我不跳!
Do what Dr. Grant says!
丁姆 听葛博士的 快跳!
Let go! I'll count to three!
好 我数到三
One, two, three!
一! 二! 三!
Control room. Tour.
控制室 游览!
I'm coming up to get you. I've gotta get Tim.
这很容易接! 松手 我在这里
Okay. I'm gonna count to three.
好 我数到三
One...
一!
"暴龙网墙"
two...
二!
He's not breathing.
他没有气了!
Mr. Hammond, I think we're back in business!
哈先生 我们又开业了
Goddamn!
该死!
Oh, Mr. Arnold.
阿诺先生!
Clever girl.
聪明的女孩!
Tim.
丁姆!
No, Tim!
丁姆 不要!
Good boy. Good boy.
好孩子!
Good boy. Good boy, Tim.
好孩子! 丁姆
Three.
三!
Hello?
哈罗?
Okay. I'm gonna have to find the others...
好 我得找到其他人
get you to a doctor.
送你看医生
Lex, you look after Tim. Hey!
莉丝 你照顾丁姆!
Your hair is all sticking up.
好! 瞧你怒发冲冠!
Big Tim, the human piece of toast.
丁姆 活烤生人
I'll be back soon. I promise.
我很快会回来 保证!
Ellie!
爱莉!
Run.
快跑!
Ellie!
爱莉!
It's just the two raptors, right?
只有两只
You sure the third one's contained?
你确定第三只 被关住了吗?
Yes. Unless they figure out how to open doors.
是 除非他们会开门
Timmy, what is it?
丁姆 是什么龙?
It's a velociraptor.
迅猛龙
It's inside.
它在里面
Follow me.
跟我来!
It's in there.
它在里面
Control room.
控制室!
- We can call for help? - We gotta reboot the system first.
- 我们可以求救吗? - 我们得先恢复系统
The door locks!
上门闩!
Ellie, boot up the door locks!
爱莉 上门闩
Boot up the door locks!
快上门闩
Ellie, get back! Boot up the door locks!
爱莉 退后 去上门闩
You can't hold it by yourself!
你一个人挡不住它
It's a UNIX system. I know this.
这是UNIX系统 我知道
It's all the files of the whole park. It tells you everything.
这是全园的资料 能告诉你一切
I gotta find the right file.
我要找出正确的资料
Try to reach the gun!
拿那把枪
I can't get it unless I move.
除非我动才能拿到
This might be the right file.
这可能是正确的资料
Wait. It's coming. This isn't the right file.
这资料不对!
Come on, Lex!
快点 莉丝!
- You got it? - Yes!
- 你找到了 - 是呀!
"系统封闭"
You got it!
你做到了!
Yes! Yes, this is it!
好呀! 好呀! 就是它!
What works?
那些通了?
Phones, security systems. You name it, we got it.
电话 安全系统 你说得出来的都通了!
Grant?
葛兰?
Mr. Hammond, the phones are working.
哈先生 电话通了
The children all right?
孩子们好吗?
The children are fine.
孩子们平安!
Call the mainland. Tell 'em to send the damn helicopters.
通知大陆派直升机来
Gonna come through the glass!
快冲进来了!
Grant!
葛兰!
Move! Quick! Tim, move!
走! 走!
Tim, let go. Yeah.
丁姆 放手! 走呀!
After careful consideration, I've decided not to endorse your park.
哈先生 慎重考虑之后 我决定不替你背书
So have I.
我也不玩了!
It's okay, it's okay.
不要紧! 不要怕!
Come on.
来吧!