神奇女侠 Wonder Woman

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 派蒂·杰金斯

演员: 盖尔·加朵 / 克里斯·派恩 / 康妮·尼尔森 / 罗宾·怀特 / 丹尼·赫斯顿 / 大卫·休里斯 / 萨伊德·塔格马奥 / 艾文·布莱纳 / 尤金·布雷弗·洛克 / 露茜·戴维斯 / 埃伦娜·安纳亚


台词
I used to want to save the world.
我曾经想要拯救世界
This beautiful place.
这个美丽的地方
But I knew so little then.
可我那时知之甚少
It is a land of magic and wonder.
这是一个充满奇迹与美好的世界
Worth cherishing in every way.
值得用尽一切方法来珍惜
But the closer you get,
但当你靠得越近
the more you see the great darkness simmering within.
你就能看见越多 那内里汹涌翻滚的黑暗
And mankind
至于人类嘛
mankind is another story altogether.
那又是另外一回事了
What one does when faced with the truth
当一个人要去面对真相的时候
is more difficult than you think.
他所要做的要比你想象中更为艰难
I learned this the hard way.
我几经磨难方明白过来
A long, long time ago.
而那已是许久以前了
And now,
但是现在
I will never be the same.
我再也不是以前的那个我了
Merci.
(法语)谢谢
我找到了原件也许有一天你愿意把你的故事讲给我听
Hello, Diana.
你好 Diana
- Hello, Diana. - Hello.
- 你好 Diana - 你好
Diana Diana!
Diana Diana!
Come back!
回来
- It looks very good. - Very good.
- 看起来很不错 - 很不错
How is she doing
她怎么样
She's good.
她很好
- Keep working with her. - I will.
- 继续训练她 - 我会的
Naomi Naomi.
Diana Diana!
Diana, I see you.
Diana 我看到你了
Where are you going Slow down!
你要去哪 慢点
Hello, mother.
你好啊 母亲
How are you today
你今天好不好啊
Let's get you back to school
我得把你送回学校
before another tutor quits.
趁着这个老师还没辞职之前
But don't you think it's time
但是你不觉得现在我应该
to start my training
开始训练了吗
Antiope thinks I'm ready.
安提俄珀觉得我已经准备好了
Does she
是吗
I could begin showing her some things.
我可以开始给她展示一些入门技巧了
She should at least be able to defend herself.
至少 她要学会如何保护她自己
From whom
她要跟谁打呢
In the event of an invasion.
万一有入侵战争
Isn't that why I have
这就是为什么
the greatest warrior in our history leading an entire army, General
我让我们族人史上最伟大的战士来领导军队 将军
I pray a day will never come where she has to fight.
我祈求她需要为自己而战的那一天永远不要到来
But you know, a scorpion must sting,
但是 你知道的 蝎子是一定会蜇人的
a wolf must hunt...
狼是一定要打猎的
She is a child.
她只是个孩子
The only child on the island. Please let her be so.
她是岛上唯一的孩子 就让她做一个孩子吧
But, mother...
但是 母亲
There will be no training.
不会有训练的
What if I promised to be careful
如果我保证我会小心的
It's time to sleep.
到了该睡觉的时候了
What if I didn't use a sword
那如果我不用剑呢
Fighting does not make you a hero.
战斗并不会让你成为英雄
Just a shield then. No sharp edges.
那就只要一个盾牌 连锋利的边缘都没有
Diana, you are the most precious thing in the world to me.
Diana 对我来说 你是这个世界上最宝贵的东西
I wished for you so much so,
我如此期盼你的到来
I sculpted you from clay myself,
我亲自用黏土雕刻你
and begged Zeus to give you life.
求宙斯赐予你生命
You've told me this story.
这个故事你早就和我讲过了
Which is why tonight I will tell you a new one.
所以今天晚上我会给你讲一个新的故事
A story of our people, and my days of battle.
这个故事是关于我们的族人 以及我以往的战斗岁月
Yes!
好啊
So you will finally understand
这样你才会明白
why war is nothing to hope for.
战争没什么好期盼的
Long ago, when time was new
很久以前 时间伊始
and all of history was still a dream,
所有的历史不过是遥远的梦境
the gods ruled the earth,
众神统治地球
Zeus king among them.
宙斯统领众神
Zeus created beings over which the gods would rule.
宙斯创人 他造出了这种由众神统治的造物
Beings born in his image,
复刻他自身形象而成
fair and good, strong and passionate.
他们公平 善良 坚强 热情
He called his creation "Man".
他把他创造出来的生命称之为"人类"
And mankind was good.
而人类一度是美好的
But Zeus's son grew envious of mankind
但是宙斯的儿子开始嫉妒人类
and sought to corrupt his father's creation.
企图侵蚀腐坏他父亲的创造
This was Ares, the god of war.
这就是阿瑞斯 战争之神
Ares poisoned men's hearts with jealousy and suspicion.
阿瑞斯用嫉妒和怀疑毒害了人类的心
He turned them against one another
他让人类彼此之间针锋相对
and war ravaged the earth.
随之而来的战争开始破坏地球
So, the gods created us, the Amazons,
所以 众神创造了我们 亚马逊人
to influence men's hearts with love
让我们通过爱来影响人类
and restore peace to the earth.
以恢复地球的和平
And for a brief time, there was peace.
有那么一段短暂的时间里 是有过和平的
But it did not last.
但和平并不长久
Your mother, the amazon queen, led a revolt
你的母亲 亚马逊女王 带领我们起义
that freed us all from enslavement.
将我们从被奴役中解救出来
When Zeus led the gods to our defense,
当宙斯带领众神为我们防守时
Ares killed them one by one,
阿瑞斯将他们一个一个全都杀掉
until only Zeus himself remained.
最后 只留下宙斯
Zeus used the last of his power to stop Ares,
宙斯用他最后的力量阻止了阿瑞斯
striking such a blow,
正是由于这一击
the god of war was forced to retreat.
诸神之战被迫停止
But Zeus knew
但是宙斯知道
that one day, Ares might return to finish his mission.
阿瑞斯终将在将来的一天完成他的任务
An endless war
带来一场无休止的战争
where mankind would finally destroy themselves,
让人类终将毁灭自己
and us with them.
我们也将随他们而去
So Zeus left us a weapon,
所以宙斯留给了我们一件武器
one powerful enough to kill a god.
它强大到足以杀死神
With his dying breath,
宙斯临死之前
Zeus created this island
创造了这座岛
to hide us from the outside world,
让我们与世隔绝
somewhere Ares could not find us.
连阿瑞斯都不会找到我们
And all has been quiet ever since.
从那时起 一切都很安静
We give thanks to the gods for giving us this paradise.
我们感谢诸神赐予我们这片乐土
And the godkiller
还有弑神者
The godkiller
弑神者
The weapon that's strong enough to kill a god.
那件强大到可以杀死神的武器
Can I see it
我可以看看吗
The gods gave us many gifts.
诸神赐予我们许多礼物
One day, you'll know them all.
终有一天 你将全部知晓
This great tower is where we keep them.
我们将它们全部保存在那座巨塔之中
The godkiller.
弑神者
It's beautiful.
太美了
Who would wield it
谁来使用它
I pray it will never be called to arms.
我希望它永远不会被唤醒
But only the fiercest among us even could.
但只有我们之中最凶猛的战士可以使用它
And that is not you, Diana.
那不会是你 Diana
You see, you're safe
你看 你是安全的
and there is nothing you should concern yourself with.
这世上就没有事情需要你去担心
you keep doubting yourself, Diana.
你一直在自我怀疑 Diana
No, I don't.
不 我没有
Yes, you do.
你在这么做
No, I don't.
不 我没有
You are stronger than you believe.
你要比你想象的更加强大
You have greater powers than you know.
你拥有的力量要比你了解的更强大
- But if you don't try hard... - Diana!
- 如果你不尽力去尝试的话 - Diana
Are you hurt
你受伤了吗
No, mother, I'm fine,
没有 母亲 我很好
- I was just... - Training.
- 我只是在 - 训练
It seems I'm not the revered queen I should be
看来我并非如我想的那般 是个值得尊敬的女王
Disobeyed, betrayed by my own sister...
我的亲妹妹居然不听我命令 背叛我旨意
No, mother. It was me, I asked her to--
不 母亲 是我 我要求她
take her to the palace.
把她带回宫殿
Off you go.
你走吧
You left me no choice, Hippolyta.
你让我毫无选择 希波吕忒
You neglect your duty if she cannot fight.
如果她不能战斗 那你就是玩忽职守
You speak of a time that may never come.
你在谈论是一件可能永远不会发生的事情
He might never return.
他可能永远不会回来了
He could have died from his wounds.
他可能早就因重伤而死了
Ares is alive.
阿瑞斯还活着
You feel it, as I do, in your bones.
你感觉到了 就像我一样 在我们的骨子里
It is only a matter of time before he returns.
他会回来的 这只不过是时间问题
The stronger she gets, the sooner he'll find her.
她越强壮 他就会越快找到她
Hippolyta, I love her as you do.
Hippolyta 我和你一样爱她
But this is the only way to truly protect her.
但是这才是可以真正保护她的唯一办法
you will train her harder than any amazon
你会严格训练她 胜过任何亚马逊战士的训练
Five times harder,
要严格五倍
ten times harder.
甚至是十倍
Until she is better than even you.
直到她比你还要好
But she must never know the truth about what she is
但她决不能知道自己的真实身份
or how she came to be.
以及她将会如何蜕变
harder.
再努力
You're stronger than this, Diana.
你比这还要强大 Diana
Again.
再来
Never let your guard down.
决不可放松警惕
You expect the battle to be fair.
你在期盼战争会是公平公正的
A battle will never be fair.
战争从来不是公平的
Antiope!
安提俄珀
Lay still.
躺着别动
You are bleeding.
你在流血
I'm sorry...
对不起
Wait, Diana, wait.
等一下 Diana 等一下
What have I done
我做了什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Where did this fog come from
这雾是从哪里来的
There. Go forward!
那边 向前
There he is! The pilot! I can see him.
他在那 那个飞行员 我可以看到他
He's there!
他在那
wow.
You're a man.
你是一个男人
yeah. I mean...
是的 我想说
Do I not look like one
我难道看起来不像么
Where are we
我们在哪
Themyscira.
天堂岛
Therma-what
天什么
Who are you
你是谁
I'm one of the good guys, and those are the bad guys.
我是好人这边的 而那些是坏人
What
什么
The germans. Come on, we need to get out of here.
德国人 快来 我们得离开这里
The germans
德国人
Diana Diana!
Step away from her, now!
离她远一点 马上
Ready your bows!
准备好你的弓
They have guns, right
她们有枪 是吧
Fire!
开火
Fire!
放箭
Come on!
来啊
Stay there!
待在那儿
Shield!
起盾
No!
No!
No.
No, no. Antiope. Antiope.
不 不 安提俄珀 安提俄珀
Antiope, hey. Hey, hey.
安提俄珀 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey.
- Diana. - Be still.
- 戴安娜 - 别动
The time has come.
时间已经到了
You... You must...
你 你一定要
What What, Antiope
什么 什么 安提俄珀
Godkiller.
弑神者
Diana, go...
Diana 走
Go where
去哪
- Go where - Go go...
- 去哪 - 去 去
No, please, no. No. No!
不 求你了 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No! Antiope!
不 安提俄珀
No!
- You. - No.
- 你 - 不
No, mother, no.
不 母亲 不
He fought at my side against the invaders.
他是站在我这边对抗敌人的
What man fights against his own people
什么样的人会对抗他自己的同伴
These aren't my people.
他们不是我的同伴
Then why do you wear their colors
那为什么你跟他们穿一样的制服
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
You need to tell us now!
你现在就得告诉我们
What is your name
报上名来
I can't tell you that either.
也不能告诉你们这个
We should kill him now, and be done with it.
我们现在就该杀了他 了结这件事
If he dies,
如果他死了
we know nothing about who they are,
我们就对他们的身份一无所知
and why they came.
还有他们来这儿的原因
My, uh...
我 呃
...Name is Captain Steve Trevor,
是Steve Trevor上校
Pilot, American expeditionary forces.
美国远征军的飞行员
Serial number 8141921.
编号8141921
That's all I'm at liberty to...
我只能讲这么多
assigned to British Intelligence.
被分配到英国情报机关
What the hell is this thing
这他妈是什么东西
The lasso of hestia compels you to reveal the truth.
真言套索会强迫你说出真话
But it's really hot.
但真的很烫啊
It is pointless, and painful, to resist.
抵抗毫无意义 还痛苦无比
What is your mission
你的任务是什么
Whoever you are, you are in more danger than you think
不管你们是谁 你们都比想象中处于更危险的境地
What is your mission
你的任务是什么
I am a...
我是
I am a...
我是
I am a spy.
我是间谍
I'm a spy. I'm a spy.
我是间谍 我是间谍
British intelligence got word
英国情报机关得到消息
that the leader of the German army,
德军的首领
埃利希·鲁登道夫 一战中知名将领 1925年为纳粹党总统候选人
General Ludendorff,
鲁登道夫将军
would be visiting a secret military installation
将访问一处位于奥斯曼帝国的
in the Ottoman Empire.
机密军事设施
I posed as one of their pilots,
我扮成他们的飞行员
and flew in with them.
和他们一起飞了过去
According to our intel,
根据我们的情报
the Germans had no troops left,
德国人已经没有军队了
no money, no munitions of any kind.
资金 各种军需品都耗尽了
But our intel was wrong.
但是我们的情报错了
The Germans had the Turks building bombs for them.
德国人让突厥人为他们制造炸弹
And not just bombs, new weapons.
不仅是炸弹 还有新式武器
Secret weapons.
秘密武器
Invented by Ludendorff's chief psychopath,Dr. Isabel Maru.
由鲁登道夫身边的头号精神病 Isabel Maru博士研发
The boys in the trenches called her "Dr. Poison."
战壕里的伙计们叫她"毒药博士"
and for good reason.
不是没有原因的
From what I could tell,
据我观察看来
if Dr. Maru was able to complete her work,
一旦Maru博士手头的工作成功
millions more would die. The war would never end.
还会有百万人为之赴命 而战争将永无休止
I was there to observe and report, nothing more,
我在那儿的任务就是观察报告 仅此而已
but I had to do something.
但是我得做点儿什么
I'm so close.
我就差这么一点了
I know I can make the gas penetrate the mask.
我知道我能让毒气渗透面具
I just... I need more time.
我只是 我需要更多的时间
Unfortunately, Doctor, we do not have more time.
不幸的是 博士 我们没有更多的时间了
This work, this...
这项工作 这项
Get that man!
抓住那个人
There!
在那儿
but if I can get these notes back
但是如果我能把笔记拿回来
to British intelligence in time,
及时带给英国情报机关
it could stop millions more from dying.
就能拯救百万性命
It could stop the war.
就能停下这场战争
War What war
战争 什么战争
The war.
这场战争
The war to end all wars.
这场终结所有战争的战争
Four years,
四年时间
27 countries,
27个国家参战
25 million dead,
两千五百万人丧生
soldiers and civilians.
士兵和平民
Innocent people,
无辜的人们
women and children slaughtered.
妇女儿童遭到屠杀
Their homes and their villages looted and burned.
他们的家园和村庄被洗劫一空大火烧毁
weapons far deadlier than you can...
武器的致命程度
...Ever imagine.
超过你所有的想象
It's like nothing I've ever seen.
我从没见过这样的场景
It's like the world's going to end.
像是世界末日
Should we let him go
我们应该放他走吗
And risk him bringing more men to our shores
冒着他带更多人回来的风险吗
We cannot hold him forever, my queen.
女王 我们不能一直关着他
Mother. Excuse me,
母亲 打扰一下
but after everything the man said, this must be Ares.
但根据这个人所说一切 这一定是阿瑞斯搞的鬼
What are you talking about, child
你在说什么 孩子
Forgive me, Senator,
原谅我 元老
but the man called it "A war without end."
但是那个人把这场战争称为"永无休止之战"
millions of people already dead.
数以百万的人已经死了
Like nothing he's ever seen.
他从未见到过这样的事情
Only Ares could do such a thing.
只有阿瑞斯能做出这样的事
We cannot simply let him go. We must go with him.
我们不能就这么放他走了 我们一定要和他一起走
I will not deploy our army
我不会派出军队
and leave Themyscira defenseless to go and fight their war
只为参与他们的战争而留天堂岛毫无防备
It is not their war.
这不只是他们的战争
Zeus created man to be just and wise,
宙斯把人类创造得公正 明智
strong and passionate--
坚强 热情
that was a story, Diana!
那只是个故事 Diana
There is much you do not understand.
还有很多你不了解的
Men are easily corrupted.
人类很容易被腐蚀
Yes, but Ares is behind that corruption!
没错 但阿瑞斯才是腐蚀背后的元凶
It is Ares who has these Germans fighting.
是阿瑞斯让这些德国人挑起战争
And stopping the God of War is our foreordinance.
阻止战神是我们的宿命
As amazons, this is our duty.
作为亚马逊人 这是我们的责任
But you are not an amazon like the rest of us.
但你跟我们不一样 你不是亚马逊人
So you will do nothing.
所以你什么也不能做
As your queen, I forbid it.
作为女王 我禁止你插手
Strange.
奇怪
Is it true you saved his life
真的是你救了他吗
Who told you that
谁告诉你的
He did.
他说的
whoa! I...
哇 我
I didn't see you come in.
我没看见你进来
Would you say you're
你觉得自己是
a typical example of your sex
你的性别的典型吗
I am
above average.
超出平均水平
What's that
那是什么
It's a...
那是
Oh! Um...
哦 呃
It's a watch.
是块手表
a watch
手表
Yeah, it's a watch.
对 是手表
It tells time.
可以显示时间
My father gave it to me.
我父亲给我的
It's been through hell and back with him.
这块表曾经跟着他出生入死
Now it's with me,
现在是我的了
and good thing it's still ticking.
好在指针还会走
What for
有什么用
Because it tells time.
它告诉你时间
When to eat, sleep, wake up, work.
什么时候用餐 就寝 起床 工作
You let this little thing tell you what to do
你让这个小玩意儿对你发号施令
Yeah.
Can I ask you some questions
我能问你一些问题吗
- Where are we - Themyscira.
- 我们在哪儿 - 天堂岛
No, I got that before. But I mean, where are we
不 我已经知道这个了 我的意思是 我们到底在哪儿
What is this place? Who are you people?
这是什么地方 你们是什么人
Why does the water do that?
为什么水会那样
How come you don't know what a watch is
你们怎么能不认识手表
How come you speak english so well
你们怎么能说英语说的那么好
We speak hundreds of languages.
我们会说几百种语言
We are the bridge to a greater understanding between all men
我们就像桥梁一样 促进人类更好理解彼此
Right.
好吧
You know, I didn't get a chance to say this earlier
我之前没找到机会说这个
but thank you for dragging me out of the water.
但是谢谢你把我从水里救上来
Thank you for what you did on the beach.
谢谢你在沙滩上的作为
So,
所以
you're here to let me go
你来这儿是放我走的吗
I tried, but it's not up to me.
我试了 但这不由我做主
I even asked them to send me with you.
我甚至请求他们派我跟你一起
Or anyone.
或者任何人跟你一起
An Amazon.
一名亚马逊战士
The amazons.
亚马逊人们
The amazons
亚马逊人
It is our sacred duty to defend the world.
守卫世界是我们神圣的职责
And I wish to go.
我希望能去
But my mother will not allow it.
但我母亲不会允许的
Well...
I can't say I blame her.
我想也不能怪她
the way this war is going,
考虑到这场战争发展情况
I wouldn't want to let anyone I care about there
我也不希望会有任何我关心的人出现在战场
Then why do you want to go back
那你为什么想回去
I don't think "Want" Is the word.
我不认为"想"是合适的词
I guess I gotta try.
我觉得要试试
My father told me once,
我父亲曾经告诉我
he said, "If you see something wrong happening in the world"
他说"如果你看到世界正在发生错误的事情"
"You can either do nothing, or you can do something."
"你可以什么也不做 或者你可以做点儿什么"
and I already tried "Nothing."
我已经试过"什么也不做了"
nice outfit.
行头不错
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
Now, I will show you the way off the island
现在 我会告诉你离岛的路线
and you will take me to Ares.
你把我带到阿瑞斯那儿
Deal.
成交
I'm leaving in that
我要坐着那个走吗
We are.
我们
Yeah, we're leaving in that
好吧 我们要坐着那个走吗
Do you not know how to sail
你不知道怎么划船吗
Of course I know how to sail.
我当然知道怎么划船
Why wouldn't I know how to sail It's just...
我怎么会不知道怎么划船 只不过
It's been a while.
很长时间没试过了
I'm going, mother.
我要走了 母亲
I cannot stand by while innocent lives are lost
我不能在无辜生命逝去的时候袖手旁观
If no one else will defend the world from ares,
如果没人愿意保护世界 对抗阿瑞斯
then I must.
那就我来
I have to go.
我必须要走
I know.
我知道
Or at least I know I cannot stop you.
或者至少我知道我阻止不了你
There is so much...
有那么多
So much you do not understand.
那么多你不了解的事情
I understand enough.
我了解的足够了
That I'm willing to fight
我心甘情愿去战斗
for those who cannot fight for themselves.
为了那些无法为自己而战的人们
Like you once did.
像你曾经那样
You know that if you choose to leave,
你知不知道如果你选择离开
you may never return.
可能永远也回不来了
Who will I be if I stay
如果我留下来那我又成什么样了
This belonged to the greatest warrior in our history,
这曾属于我们历史上最伟大的战士
our beloved Antiope.
我们亲爱的安提俄珀
Make sure you are worthy of it.
确保你自己能配得上它
I will.
我会的
Be careful in the world of men, Diana.
在人类世界要当心 Diana
They do not deserve you.
他们并不值得拥有你
You have been my greatest love.
曾经你承载着我最深的爱
Today,
今天
you are my greatest sorrow.
你承载着我最深的痛
Should you have told her
你不应该告诉她吗
The more she knows, the sooner he'll find her.
她知道的越多 就会越快被他发现
How long until we reach the war
我们还要多久到战场
The war? Which part?
战场吗 哪部分啊
The western front in France is 400 miles long
法国的西部战线有400英里长
from the Alps to the North Sea.
从阿尔卑斯山脉到北海
Where the fighting is the most intense, then.
那哪儿是战争最激烈的地方
If you take me there, I'm sure I'll find Ares.
如果你带我到那儿 我肯定能找到阿瑞斯
Ares as in, the god of war
是那个战神阿瑞斯吗
The God of War is our responsibility.
战神是我们的责任
Only an amazon can defeat him.
只有亚马逊人才能击败他
With this.
用这个
And once I do,
一旦成功
the war will end.
战争就会结束
Look, I appreciate your spirit,
听着 我觉得你这精神可嘉
but this war is...
但这场战争是
It's a great big mess.
是一大团乱麻
And there's not a whole lot you and I can do about that.
你我能做的并不是很多
I mean, we can get back to london,
我的意思是 我们回到伦敦
and try to get to the men who can.
试试找到能终止战争的人
I'm the man who can!
我就是能终止战争的人
And once I find and destroy ares,
只要我找到并打败阿瑞斯
the German armies will be freed from his influence
德国军队就不会受他的影响了
and they will be good men again,
他们就会变回好人了
and the world will be better.
世界就会变得更好
Great.
好吧
You'll see.
你会懂的
What are you doing
你在干什么
Oh, I thought maybe you'd want to
哦 我觉得你可能会想
get some sleep.
睡一会儿
And what about you Are you not sleeping
那你呢 你不睡吗
Does the average man not sleep
普通人类不睡觉吗
Yes, we sleep.
不 睡觉的
We just don't sleep with, uh...
我们只不和
You don't sleep with women
你们不和女人一起睡
No. I mean, I do sleep with...
不 我的意思是 我和
I sleep with...
我和
Yes, I do.
和女人睡觉
But, out of the, uh...
但是 出于 呃
...Confines of marriage,
婚姻的限制
it's just... It's not polite to assume, you know
就是 随便假设不太礼貌 你懂吗
"Marriage"
"婚姻"
Marriage. Do you not have that on...
婚姻 你们那没有吗
You go before a judge
两个人站在公证人面前
and you swear to love,
发誓要相爱
honor and cherish each other
彼此尊重珍惜
until death do you part.
直到死亡将你们分离
And do they love each other till death
他们真的会至死相爱吗
Not very often, no.
经常不会
Then why do they do it
那为什么要结婚
I have no idea.
我不知道
so, you cannot sleep with me unless I marry you.
所以除非我和你结婚 不然你不能和我睡觉
I will sleep with you, if you want.
我可以和你睡 如果你愿意的话
There's plenty of room.
地方足够
Then, fine, if you don't mind...
那好吧 如果你不介意的话
No, it's up to you.
不 取决于你
I know it's up to me, I'm making the choice.
我知道取决于我 我要选择
I will come sleep with you.
和你一起睡
okay.
好的
Yeah, just...
好吧 只是
Okay.
好的
You know, where I come from, I'm not considered average.
你知道吗 在我来的地方 我不算是普通人
You know, being a spy,
就是 作为一个间谍
you have to show a certain amount of
你得展现出一定的
vigor.
精力
Have you never met a man before
你以前从没见过男人吗
What about your father
那你父亲呢
I had no father.
我没有父亲
My mother sculpted me from clay
我妈妈用黏土雕刻出了我
and I was brought to life by Zeus.
宙斯赋予了我生命
Well, that's neat.
啊 那挺好的
Sorry.
对不起
Where I come from,
我来的地方
babies are made differently.
婴儿是以另一种方式生出来的
You refer to reproductive biology.
你指的是繁殖生物学
- Yes, yes. - Yeah, I know.
- 是的 - 对 我知道
I know all about that.
关于那些我都知道
I mean, I refer to that, and other things.
我的意思是 繁殖生物学 和其他一些事情
The pleasures of the flesh.
肉体的欢愉
Do you know about that
你怎么知道这个的
I've read all 12 volumes
我读完了全十二册的
克利俄 希腊神话中掌管历史的缪斯
of Clio's treatises on bodily pleasure.
克利俄关于肉体的欢愉的专著
- All 12, huh - Mmm-hmm.
- 全十二册是么 - 嗯哼
Did you bring any of those with you
你有带上那些书吗
You would not enjoy them.
你不会喜欢的
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许会呢
- No, you wouldn't. - Why not
- 不 你不会的 - 为什么不会
They came to the conclusion
这些书的结论是
that men are essential for procreation,
男人对于生殖来说或不可缺
but when it comes to pleasure...
但是对于享乐来说
...Unnecessary.
多余
No, no.
不 不
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
how long until we are operational
还需要多久才能行动
Two days, sir.
两天 长官
You have until tonight, Captain.
今晚之前必须行动 上尉
Sir, the men have had no food, no sleep.
长官 士兵们没有吃饭 没有睡觉
Do you think I have had any food or rest, Captain
你觉得我吃饭睡觉了吗 上尉
Do you hear me making excuses
你听到我找借口了吗
- No. - Your men are weak, complacent
- 没有 - 你的手下意志薄弱 容易满足
You've let them forget
你让他们忘却了
that an attack can happen at any time,
我们随时都有可能遭到攻击
from any quarter!
任何阵营都有可能
So, let's you and I remind them,
所以 让我们来给他们敲响警钟吧
shall we
好吗
- Doctor. - General.
- 博士 - 将军
Progress
进展
Not enough.
不多
It is over, general.
已经结束了 将军
Germany is giving up.
德国已经放弃了
冯兴登堡 德国陆军元帅 鲁登道夫的直属上司 在历史上与鲁登道夫是著名搭档
Von Hindenburg has recommended the Kaiser sign the armistice
冯兴登堡已经建议皇帝签署停战协议了
We have run out of time.
我们已经没时间了
As soon as the Kaiser sees the newest weapon,
只要皇帝看到了新武器
he will not sign the armistice.
他就不会签署停战协议了
But, without my book--
但是 没有我的笔记本
we will get your book!
我们会找回你的笔记本
It is you that I believe in. Not it.
我相信的是你 不是一个本子
I know that you can, and will succeed.
我知道你能做到 也肯定会成功
It is what you were put on this earth to do.
这就是你来到这世上的使命
Something did come to me last night.
昨晚我确实想到了点什么
A different type of gas.
另一种气体
For you.
给你的
To restore your strength.
来修复你的能量
I've got it. I've got it!
我知道了 我知道了
And if it's what I think,
如果是我想象的那样的话
it's going to be
这将是
terrible.
无比可怕的
Morning!
早上好
We got lucky, we caught a ride.
我们很幸运地搭上了顺风船
and made some good time.
走的还挺快的
Welcome to jolly old london!
欢迎来到欢乐老伦敦
It's hideous.
这里好丑
Yeah, it's not for everybody.
嗯 不是所有人都喜欢这
- Morning, darling. - What a beauty.
- 早上好 亲爱的 - 真是个美人
Hello, beautiful!
你好啊 美人
Gentlemen, eyes to yourself. Thank you so much.
绅士们 请管好自己的眼神 非常感谢
Come on! Come on.
走吧 走吧
Why are they holding hands
他们为什么拉着手
Uh, probably because they're together.
呃 应该是因为他们在一起了
No, no, no. We're not together.
不不不 我们没有在一起
I mean, in that way.
我是说 那种在一起
This way.
这边
to the war!
去战场
Well, technically, the war is that way.
准确地说 战场在那边
But we gotta go this way first.
但是我们得先往这边
And where are we going
那我们是要去哪
We gotta get this notebook to my superiors.
我们得先把这个笔记本交给我的上级
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
No, no, no.
不 不 不行
I let you go, you take me to ares.
我让你离开 你把我带到阿瑞斯那里
We made a deal, Steve Trevor.
我们说好了的 Steve Trevor
And a deal is a promise.
这是承诺
And a promise is unbreakable.
承诺是不能打破的
Oh, boy. Damn it. All right.
哦 天哪 真是的 好吧
You come with me first to deliver this,
你先和我去把这个上交了
and then we'll get you a ticket,
然后我们给你买张车票
uh...
...To the war.
去战场
Deal
成交
Let's go. Diana...
我们走吧 Diana
What are you doing
你要干嘛
You can't do that because you're not wearing any, you're not wearing any clothes
你不能这样 因为你没有穿 没有穿什么衣服
Let's go... Let's go buy you some clothes.
我们去 我们去给你买点衣服
What do these women wear into battle
这些女人打仗穿什么
They don't, uh...
她们不 呃
a baby!
一个小宝宝
No, no, no. No babies.
不不不 不看宝宝
No babies.
不去看宝宝
That one's not made out of clay.
这个宝宝不是黏土做的
Come on.
走吧
Diana! Please.
Diana 这边
Thank god! You're not dead!
谢天谢地 你没死
Hoorah and huzzah!
万岁万万岁
I did think you were dead
我真以为你死了
until I got your call, you know
直到你给我打了个电话 你知道吗
He's been gone for weeks. Not a single word.
他走了好几周 没一点信儿
Very unlike him.
非常不像他的作风
I'm introducing myself. It's Etta Candy.
我来自我介绍一下 我叫Etta Candy
I'm Steve Trevor's secretary.
我是Steve Trevor的秘书
What is a secretary
秘书是什么
Ooh! Well, I do everything. I go where he tells me to go,
哦 我什么都干 他让我去哪我就去哪
and I do what he tells me to do.
他让我干嘛我就干嘛
Well, where I'm from, that's called slavery.
呃 在我们那这叫奴隶
I really like her.
我很喜欢她
Fantastic. Ladies, after you. - Oh, I do,
- 棒极了 女士们 你们请先 - 哦 真的
I like her.
我喜欢她
And it does rather feel like that
确实很像奴役
except the pay is very good.
不过薪酬倒是很好
We've got our work cut out for us, haven't we
我们天生就是干自己本职的 不是吗
Is this what passes for armor in your country
这就是你们国家的盔甲吗
"Armor." It's fashion.
"盔甲" 这是现在的时装
Keeps our tummies in.
能收小肚子
Why must you keep them in
为什么要收小肚子
Only a woman with no tummy would ask that question.
只有没有小肚子的女人才会问出这样的问题
Conservative, but not entirely un-fun.
看起来保守 但也不完全无趣
Try it on, at least.
至少试试吧
Very well.
好吧
- Ooh! Ah, ah, ah... - No! No, no, no.
- 哦 啊啊 - 不 不 不 不要
come on! Oh!
来吧 哦
How can a woman possibly fight in this
女人怎么能穿着这个打仗呢
Fight
打仗
We use our principles.
我们会动用自己的准则
I mean, that's how we're going to get the vote.
我是说 这是我们得到选票的方法
Although,
但是
I am not opposed to engaging in a bit of fisticuffs should the occasion arise.
如果真的有打架的场合 我就不应该参与了
Lovely.
可爱
Oop!
It's itchy. It's choking me.
好痒 它让我喘不过气
Can't say I blame it.
我可不会怪这件衣服
Etta etta.
Where is she
她在哪
Oh, she's trying on outfit number 226.
哦她在试第226套衣服
Miss Candy, the whole point was to make her look less
Candy小姐 目的就是不要让她看起来别那么
distracting.
分散人注意力
May I
我可以吗
Really? Specs?
真的吗 眼镜
And suddenly she's not the most beautiful woman
然后瞬间她就不是我见过最美丽的女人了
Better.
好一点
yeah, that's not going to work.
好吧 这样不行
Please put the sword down, Diana.
请把剑放下吧 Diana
Diana Diana!
Let me try it by myself.
让我自己来
After you, sir.
先生您先过
Etta Etta...
Why don't I meet you back at the office
要不我在办公室等你们
and, meanwhile, I'll take this for safe keeping
这期间 让我来我保管这个
Oh, no, I don't think so.
哦 不 我觉得不行
You gotta put the sword down, Diana. Please.
你需要把剑放下 Diana 求你了
It doesn't go with the outfit.
和你的衣服不搭
At all. Put the sword down, first of all.
一点也不 先把剑放下
Promise me you will protect it with your life.
发誓你会用生命守护它
Yes... No.
好 不要
You can trust her. Just hand that over.
你可以信任她 交给她吧
- Shield. - And the shield to her.
- 盾 - 把盾也给她
There we go. Whoa!
这就对了 哇噢
You got it? Thanks, Etta.
拿稳了 谢谢 Etta
This is easy.
真轻松
There we go.
走着
What is it?
怎么了
Hopefully nothing. Come on.
希望没什么 我们走
Steve, why are we hiding? - Shh!
- Steve 为什么我们要躲起来 - 嘘
Come on, come on.
快走 快走
Captain Trevor.
Trevor上尉
I believe you have something that is the property of General Ludendorff.
我觉得你身上带着一件属于Ludendorff将军的东西
Ah, it's the, uh, bad-guy convention.
噢 这是个 反派集会啊
Give us Dr. Maru's notebook.
把Maru医生的笔记本交出来
Where did I put that thing?
我放哪儿了
Stand back!
退后
Or maybe not.
不如你上
Tough luck.
真倒霉
Is there anything else you want to show me?
你还有什么绝活儿吗
Where do you think you're going?
你往哪儿跑
Oh!
I'm sorry. But you are clearly under his control.
对不起 但你显然在阿瑞斯的控制之下
- Diana... - Let me help you get free.
- Diana - 让我帮你获得自由
Where will I find Ares?
阿瑞斯在哪里
- He's... he's dead. - Em
- 他 他死了 - 嗯
Cyanide.
氰化物
Stay here. I'll be right back.
在这儿待着 我马上回来
Gentlemen! Gentlemen, please!
先生们 先生们 请静一静
The sad truth is, the majority of them
可悲的是 他们大多数
don't even know what they're fighting for!
都不知道自己在为什么争吵
Let him speak!
让他发言
Yes, thank you. Gentlemen,
好 谢谢 先生们
Germany is an immensely proud nation.
德国是一个自尊心很强的国家
They will never surrender.
他们永远不会投降
Now, look.
现在
- Sorry. Excuse me. - The only way to end this war...
- 不好意思 让一让 - 唯一能结束战争
- Colonel, I have to talk to you outside. - And restore world peace
- 上校 我需要跟你说句话 - 重建世界和平的方式
is to negotiate...
就是谈判
...an armistice.
呃 停战条款
There's a woman in here.
这里有个女人
What's she doing in here? Get her out.
她在这儿干什么 让她出去
Get her out.
让她出去
Sorry.
对不起
blind sister.
我的瞎妹妹
She got lost on the way to bathroom
去厕所的路上走丢了
I think it's this way. Sorry, guys.
这边 对不起
Um... Our only aim at this time
呃 我们当下唯一的目的
must be to achieve peace
是不计代价
at any cost!
让世界和平
Why do they not let him speak? He's talking peace.
他们为什么不让他说话 他在讲和平
Not right now. Sorry.
现在没法细聊 对不起
Trevor, what the hell were you thinking,
Trevor 你到底在想什么
bringing a woman into the council chamber?
把一个女人带到议会厅
The intel that I brought back is time-sensitive.
我带来的情报非常紧急
This is one of Dr. Maru's notebooks.
这是Maru医生的笔记本之一
- Notebook or not-- - We need to get it to cryptography
- 不管有没有笔记本 - 我们要把它送去解码
and I need an immediate audience with the Generals.
而且我需要立刻和上将们汇报这个消息
You do not just barge in here
你不能就这么冲进来
- and demand an audience with the cabinet. - Sir, with all due respect,
- 然后要求和内阁成员讲话 - 长官 恕我直言
what I saw in my last mission could change
我在这次任务中发现的情报可能改变
the course of the war. - Captain Trevor!
- 战争的进程 - Trevor上尉
I heard we'd lost you on one of your missions,
我听说你在一场任务中牺牲了
yet here you are, back from the dead,
然而你就在这儿 死里逃生
and I see you've brought a friend with you.
而且还带回了一位朋友
Our deepest apologies for the interruption, sir.
先生 刚刚打断您的讲话真是万分抱歉
No, no, no. Nonsense.
不不 没有的事
Thanks to this young woman,
要感谢这位年轻的女士
the room was finally quiet enough for me
那个房间才安静片刻下来一小会儿
to get at least a few words in.
让我能说几句话
Sir Patrick Morgan, at your service.
Patrick Morgan爵士先生 为您效劳
Diana, princess of themys--
Diana公主 天
"Prince."
姓Prince
Diana Prince Diana prince.
She is, uh, and I are working together
她现在 呃 和我一起工作
She actually helped me bring this, uh, notebook back here.
是她帮助我 呃 把笔记本带回来
That's from Dr. Maru's lab.
这是从Maru医生的实验室拿到的
I think the information contained inside will change the course of the war, sir.
我认为这里面包含的信息能改编战争的进程 长官
My god.
我的天
Dr. Poison herself.
毒药博士本人
Yes.
没错
Yes.
这就对了
Intriguing.
有意思
Any further intelligence?
有更多的信息吗
Sadly not, sir.
可惜没有 长官
Cryptography have had no luck.
解码部门没有给出更多的信息
It seems like it's a mixture of two languages,
看起来由两种语言混合编写
but, as yet, they've failed to determine which two languages.
但是他们不知道是哪两种语言
Ottoman and Sumerian.
奥斯曼语和苏美尔语
Surely, someone else in this room knew that.
这个房间里一定有别人知道吧
Who is this woman?
这个女人是谁?
She's my, um,
她是我的 呃
secretary, sir.
秘书 先生
And she can understand Ottoman and Sumerian
她居然能看懂奥斯曼语和苏美尔语
She's a very good secretary.
她是个很优秀的秘书
See her out.
让她出去
Sir, if this woman can read it,
长官 如果这位女士可以看懂
we should hear what she has to say.
我们应该听听她怎么解读
Yes, very well.
好的 请吧
It's a formula
这是一个配方
for a new kind of gas. Mustard gas.
调配一种新气体 芥子气
Hydrogen-based, instead of sulfur.
氢基 而非硫基
Hydrogen-based...
氢基
Gas masks would be useless against hydrogen.
防毒面具对于氢没有抵御作用
The book says they plan to release the gas at "The Front".
这上面说他们准备在"前面(前线)"释放气体
When?
什么时候
It doesn't say.
没说
Wait. "Front" Of what?
等一下 在什么"前面"
Sir, that is the evidence we need.
长官 这就是我们需要的证据
You have to find out where they're making.
我们得找到他们在哪里制作毒气
You have to burn it to the ground. Destroy it.
我们必须把毒气完全销毁
Ludendorff was last seen in Belgium.
鲁登道夫最后一次露面是在比利时
We can't be seen sending troops into german-occupied Belgium,
我们不能一边把部队送去德军占领的比利时
as we are negotiating their surrender.
一边在谈判时让德军投降
Sir, I've seen that gas with my own eyes.
长官 我亲眼见识过这毒气
If it is used, it will kill everyone on both sides.
如果他们用毒气 双方的士兵都会死
They will all die.
他们全部都得死
That is what soldiers do, Captain.
这就是士兵的命运 上尉
Send me in with some logistical support.
让我去 给我一些后勤支援
At least give me the chance to take out Ludendorff's operation myself.
至少给我一个机会去捣毁鲁登道夫的计划
Are you insane?
你疯了吧
I can't introduce Rogue elements this late in the game.
我怎能在谈判后期让你冒失地参一脚
Sir, I can take...
长官 我一定能
Now, more than ever,
签署停战协定
the armistice is of paramount importance.
是当下的重中之重
It must be negotiated, it must be signed, and this is
协议双方必须达成共识 必须签署停战协议
Well, it's the best way of stopping the war.
这是结束战争的最佳方式
Captain, you will do nothing.
上尉 你什么都不许做
And that is an order.
这是命令
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I understand, sir.
我理解了 长官
I don't!
我不理解
Diana, I know this is confusing...
Diana 我知道这对你来说很难懂
- It is not confusing! It's unthinkable! - Who is this woman?
- 并不难懂 而是无法想象 - 这女人是谁
She's with me. She's with us, sir.
她和我一起 和我们一边的 长官
I am not with you!
我跟你没有关系
You would knowingly sacrifice all those lives
你白白牺牲那些士兵的生命
as if they mean less than yours!
就好像他们的生命不如你有价值
- Diana, let's talk about this outside. - As if they mean nothing
- Diana 我们去外面说 - 仿佛他们命如草芥
Where I come from, generals don't hide in their offices like cowards.
在我的家乡 将军不会像懦夫一样躲在办公室里
That's enough!
你说够了
They fight alongside their soldiers.
她们和自己的士兵并肩战斗
- They die with them on the battlefield! - That's enough!
- 她们和士兵一起战死沙场 - 别说了
You should be ashamed.
你应该为自己羞愧
- My apologies, Sir. - You should be ashamed.
- 对不起 长官 - 你应该羞愧
All of you should be ashamed!
你们全部都应该羞愧
Please slow down!
走慢一点
That's your leader
这就是你的领袖
How could he say that? Believe that?
他怎么能说这样的话 有这样的想法
And you!
还有你
Was your duty to simply give them a book?
你的责任只是把一本子给他们吗
No!
当然不是
You didn't stand your ground! You didn't fight!
你没有坚持 你没有为自己的想法斗争
Because there was no chance of changing his mind!
因为要改变他的想法根本不可能
This is Ares,
战争是阿瑞斯挑起的
and he's not going to allow a negotiation
他不可能接受谈判
or a surrender!
不可能投降
The millions of people you talked about, they will die!
你说的千千万万的生灵都会死
We are going anyway!
我们还是会去的
You mean, you were lying
你是说 你刚刚撒谎了
I'm a spy! That's what I do!
我是个间谍 我的工作就是撒谎
How do I know you're not lying to me right now?
那我怎么知道你现在没在对我撒谎
I am taking you to the front.
我会带你去前线
We are probably going to die.
我们大概会死
This is a terrible idea.
这个主意太烂了
We're going to need reinforcements.
我们需要援兵
These are the reinforcements?
这些就是你说的援兵
Yup.
是的
Are these even good men?
这些算好人吗
Hmm. Relatively.
嗯 看跟谁比吧
Even in africa, gentlemen, we haven't seen such luxuries.
先生们 即使在非洲 我们都没见过这种高级货
But the luxury that we have now...
但我们现在手上的这批货
It's like we can't stop making money!
简直就是一棵停不了的摇钱树
So, my uncle, the Prince, and I--
我叔叔 他是个王子 他和我
Boy! Which prince is that?
哇哦 哪个国家的王子
I decide to extend the opportunity
我决定把这个机会分享给
But, seriously, which prince
我说真的 哪里的王子
Hey, Sultan Angora Mynx Cashmere,
对了 安哥拉敏斯克卡司米羊毛苏丹王
Could I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你说句话吗
Gentlemen, excuse me one second.
先生们 稍等片刻
"Bar." Well, a "Pub."
"酒吧" 严格来说是 "小酒馆"
You bugger.
你个混蛋
I have been greasing those peacocks all night, and you...
我整晚都在拍他们的马屁 而你一来
Oh, my goodness gracious.
哦 我的苍天大地老天爷啊
That's a work of art.
你的容颜美如画
Sameer, Diana. Diana, Sameer.
Sameer 这是Diana 对了Diana 这是 Sameer
Hi, Diana. You can call me Sammy, please.
你好 Diana 你可以叫我Sammy
"Sammy" "Sammy."
Sameer, I wouldn't do that, if I were you.
Sameer 如果我是你就不会这么做
Sameer's a top undercover man.
Sameer是个顶级卧底
He can talk the skin off a cat with as many languages as you can.
他靠这张嘴就能让鬼推磨 各种语言的鬼
对我来说 他看起来很一般
你看起来太不一般了
你的眼睛 和你的笑容一样温柔
而你的眼睛
看起来有所企图
我还会说中文 难搞的女孩
那你能否用古希腊文背诵苏格拉底
Oh, you're done.
你们结束了
Where's Charlie?
Charlie在哪里
le voila.
(法语)那位就是
At least this "Charlie" Is good with his fists.
至少这位"Charlie"拳法很不错
That's not Charlie.
那个不是Charlie
That's Charlie.
这位才是
Steven Steven!
May god grow a flower upon your head, son.
希望上帝在你的头顶种一朵花 小子
Good to see you.
见到你真好
So, what were you fighting about?
你们为什么打架呢
I mistook his glass for mine.
我错拿了他的酒杯
It happens.
一不小心
This man is no fighter.
这个男人根本就不是个战士
Charlie is an expert marksman.
Charlie是一个专业射手
It means he shoots people.
意思就是他开枪杀人
From very far away.
从距离很远的地方
they never know what hit them
他们从来都不知道是什么击中了他们
so, how do you know who you kill
这样的话 如果你看不见他们的脸
if you can't see their face
你怎么知道你杀的是谁呢
I don't. Trust me, it's better that way.
我不知道 相信我 那样更好
You fight without honor.
你这样作战毫无荣誉可言
Who gets paid for honor
会有谁挣钱是为了荣誉
So, what's the job, boss
所以 老大 这次准备干什么
Uh, two days, tops.
呃 最多需要两天
We need, uh, supplies and passage to belgium.
我们需要 呃 补给和去比利时的通行手令
And what's the going rate
那这次的费用怎么算
Better be a good pay.
最好是一大笔钱
Yeah, well, here's the thing.
呃 好吧 事情是这样的
Um, I told you it was going to be quick.
呃 我刚才跟你们说过这次任务时间很短
And there's a lot to be gained by this.
而且很多人都会因此而受益
So, it's for a great cause,
所以 这次去是为了做好事
uh, freedom...
呃 为了自由
Hmm.
Friendship,
为了友谊
uh, ending the war, friendship--
呃 为了结束战争 为了友谊
- okay, you have no money. - No.
- 好了 你没钱 - 没有
现在我唯一想要的是一张有着你美丽脸庞的照片
你不需要一张我的照片
我跟你们一起去
What
What is this
这是什么鬼
We're going to drop her off at the front.
我们要把她送到前线
- "Dropping her off" - Yeah.
- "送她去" - 没错
Listen, sweetheart,
听着 甜心
I'm not going to get myself killed
我可不想为了把个小妞从壕沟里救出来
helping a wee lassie out of a ditch.
而丢了自己的小命
Know what I mean
知道我说的什么意思了吧
Here's the little thief now!
这个小贼现在在这里呢
We don't need your kind around here.
我们这不需要你这种人
she did it!
是她干的
I'm both frightened and aroused.
我现在既害怕又性奋
Oh, here they are! Sorry I'm late.
哦 他们在这呢 真抱歉我迟到了
Sir patrick!
Patrick爵士
Yes, that's what I was going to mention.
是的 我刚刚想提的就是这件事
- Sir patrick. - Oh, no, no, no.
- Patrick爵士 - 哦 不 不 不
Please, gentlemen, sit. Miss prince, sit.
先生们 请坐 Prince小姐 请坐
I assume you're here planning something
我猜你们在这是在计划着一些
that's going to get you either court-martialed or killed.
不是会让你们遭受军事审判就是会让你们送命的事
And I assume you're here to stop us.
那我猜你来这是来阻止我们的了
No.
并不是
Not at all, in fact.
事实上 完全不是这样
Well, look.
好了 是这样的
I was a younger man, once.
我也年轻过
And, had I been in better health,
如果身体也像以前那么好
I'd like to think that I might do the same.
我认为我也会做一样的事
Hmm.
It's a very, very honorable thing you're doing
你们在做的是一件万分光荣的事
Therefore,
因此
I'm here to help.
我是来提供帮助的
Unofficially, of course.
当然啦 是非官方的
What's your plan
你的计划是什么
If there's another weapons facility,
如果那里有另一个兵工厂的话
find it and destroy it.
我们要找到并摧毁它
Along with Ludendorff and Maru.
连带着鲁登道夫和Maru一起解决掉
In that case, to allay suspicion,
那样的话 为了消除嫌疑
the charming Etta, here,
这里这位迷人的Etta女士
could, uh, run the mission from my office.
可以 呃 在我的办公室指挥这次的行动
"Run"...
"指挥"
also,
然后
there's enough here for a few days.
这些钱应该够你们这几天用的了
Thank you, sir.
爵士 谢谢你
You're very welcome.
你太客气了
Take great care, all of you,
你们所有人 好好保重
and good luck.
祝你们成功
cheers!
干杯
Fresh ice cream, made today.
才做好的冰淇淋 今天刚做的
Hello Miss, would you like to buy an ice cream
小姐 您好 要买一份冰淇淋吗
- Me. - Yes.That's right. - Are you hungry?
- 我 - 没错就是您 - 你饿了吗
Yes.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Eight pence, please, sir.
八便士 先生
Here you go, pal. Keep the change.
钱给你 伙计 不用找了
Thank you very much, sir.
谢谢您了 先生
Mmm.
- What do you think - It's wonderful!
- 你觉得怎么样 - 太美味了
Yeah.
没错
You should be very proud.
你应该感到自豪
Thank you very much!
谢谢你
You should be very proud.
你确实应该感到自豪
I hope our guy meets us here.
我希望接应我们的人跟我们在这碰头
Chief's expecting us before dark.
酋长期望在天黑前见到我们
"Chief"
"酋长"
Uh, yeah. A smuggler.
呃 是的 一个走私者
Very reputable.
一个声誉很好的走私者
A liar, a murderer, and now a smuggler.
一个骗子 一个杀人犯 现在又来个走私者
Lovely.
好极了
Careful, I might get offended.
小心点 我会觉得受到了冒犯
I wasn't referring to you.
我指的又不是你
Really
是吗
I went undercover and pretended be somebody else,
我潜伏在敌营 为了卧底假扮成别人
shot people on your beach, and smuggled a notebook.
在你们的沙滩上杀了人 还偷偷带走个笔记本
Liar, murderer, smuggler. Are you still coming
骗子 杀人犯 走私者 我都是了 你还要跟着来吗
It's awful.
这太糟糕了
That's why we're here.
这就是为什么我们来这
The gas will kill everything.
这种毒气会杀死一切
What kind of weapon kills innocents
什么样的武器竟然会滥杀无辜
In this war,
在这场战争里
every kind.
每一种都会
You were absent at the council meeting, General.
将军 你缺席了议会会议
I see you are negotiating
我发现你们已经把我排除在讨论
the terms of the armistice without me.
停战协议的条款的团队之外了
On the Kaiser's behalf.
是皇帝陛下叫我们这么做的
And on your insistence!
也因为你坚持要这样做
We could easily win this war,
我们能够轻易赢得这场战争
if only you had a little faith.
只要你们能有一点必胜的信念
We don't.
我们没有这样的信念
There are shortages of food,
我们现在面临食品
medicine, ammunition.
药品 弹药的短缺
Every hour we delay
我们每拖延一小时
costs thousands of Gserman lives.
就有几千个德国士兵会丢掉他们的性命
One attack and the war can be ours!
只要再发动一次攻击 这场战争的胜利就将属于我们
As we speak, my chemist--
在我们说话这会儿 我的化学家
we stand against you and your
我们坚决不与你和你的女巫
witch.
为伍
Ludendorff, enough!
鲁登道夫 够了
Twenty-four hours from now,
二十四小时之后
this war will end.
战争就将结束
It is over.
已经结束了
It is over for you.
对你来说已经结束了
It is over for all of you.
对你们所有人来说已经结束了
but the mask won't help.
但是防毒面具起不了作用啊
They don't know that.
他们不知道这件事
let's go!
我们出发吧
Time to stage a demonstration for the Kaiser!
到了为皇帝陛下展示成果的时候了
You're late.
你们迟了
Cowboy sneak-attack, chief!
这招叫牛仔偷袭 酋长
How are you
你最近怎样
- Good to see you, pal. - Okay, big man!
- 很高兴见到你 伙计 - 你好 大个子
- Good to see you. - Ah, yes!
- 真高兴见到你 - 啊 太好了
Good to see you, my friend.
很高兴见到你 我的朋友
You beauty!
好一个美人
Who is this
这是谁
and I am Diana.
而我是Diana
Where did you find her
你在哪儿找到她的
She found me.
是她找上的我
I plucked him from the sea.
我把他从海里拽出来的
It's a long story.
那件事说来话长
We don't have to talk about that right now.
我们不需要现在就给大家说起
What's there
那里是什么
British tea for the Germans,
给德国人的英国茶
German beer for the British.
给英国人的德国啤酒
埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯 美国作家 代表作系列
And Edgar Rice Burroughs novels for both.
还有两边都看的埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯的小说
And guns!
还有枪
Well, may we get what we want!
那 祝我们得到我们想要的
May we get what we need.
祝我们得到我们需要的
But may we never get what we deserve.
但希望我们永远不会得到应有的报应
Bang!
干杯
Strange thunder.
奇怪的雷声
German 77s.
是德国77毫米野战炮的声音
Guns. Big ones.
炮 很大的炮
It's the front, out there.
外面那里就是前线了
The Evil Hate.
邪恶与仇恨之地
So, who do you fight for in this war
所以 你是为了谁才参加了这场战争
I don't fight.
我不是来战斗的
You're here for profit, then
那你是为了发财了
No better place to be.
我没有更好的地方去了
Nowhere better to be than in a war where you don't take a side
你在这场战争中两边都不站 你就真没比这战场更好的地方可去
I have nowhere else.
我没有别的地方可以去了
The last war took everything from my people.
上一场战争夺走了我们的一切
We have nothing left.
我们什么都没有了
At least here,
至少在这里
I'm free.
我是自由的
Who took that from your people
谁把那些从你们手中抢走的
His people.
他的国人
Don't go...
不要去
Don't go in. Don't go!
不要进去 别去
Don't! Boys, no!
不要啊 战友们 不
Don't go in there!
不要往那里面走
Shh. You're safe.
嘘 你很安全
You're safe. Are you okay
你很安全 你没事吧
Get off me, woman!
离我远点 女人
Stop making a fuss!
别大惊小怪的
God!
天啊
He sees ghosts.
他能看见死去的人
You're going to get cold.
你会着凉的
Oh, I don't...
喔 我不需要
Don't worry about charlie. He doesn't mean anything by it
别担心Charlie 他没有恶意的
Get out of there, now. We've got to move!
现在快从里面出来 我们得走了
You bloody animal, move! Go on! Get on!
你个该死的动物 动啊 快起来 快走
These animals, why are they hurting them
这些动物 这些人为什么要伤害它们
Because they need to move, quick!
因为他们需要离开 而且是尽快
- Like us! - But this is not the way.
- 正如我们一样 - 但不应该用这种方式
I could help them.
我可以帮他们
There's no time. Come on, woman!
没时间了 女人 快跟上
Mama!
妈妈
that man... He's wounded.
那个男人 他受伤了
There is nothing you can do about it, diana.
你帮不上忙的 Diana
We must keep moving!
我们必须得继续往前走
what is this
这是什么地方
You wanted me to take you to the war. This is it.
你要我把你带到战场 这就是了
So, where are the germans
所以 那些德国人在哪儿
A couple hundred yards across the field.
在战场对面相隔几百码的地方
- Their trench is... - Watch out!
- 他们的战壕在 - 当心
Chief! Oh, it's good to see you!
酋长 喔 见到你真高兴
Oi! Chief's back! He's back!
诶 酋长回来了 他回来了
All right, let's move!
好了 我们快走
帮帮我 拜托帮帮我
他们拿走了所有的东西
我们的家 食物
那些没能逃走的人
被德军抓走当奴隶了
这些是在哪里发生的
瓦德 在无人区的另一边
diana, we have to go.
Diana 我们得走了
We need to help these people.
我们需要帮助这些人
We have to stay on-mission.
为了任务我们不能停下来
The next safe crossing is at least a day away.
要到下一个安全的战场交界处至少还要赶一天的路
What are we waiting for
我们还在这磨蹭什么
We cannot leave without helping them.
我们不能什么都不做就这样离开
These people are dying.
这些人快要死了
They have nothing to eat, and in the village...
他们没有东西吃 而在村子里
- Enslaved, she said! - I understand that.
- 她说 村民们被奴役 - 我理解你为什么会这么着急
- Women and children! - We need to make our next position by sunset.
- 女人和小孩 - 但我们需要在日落前到达下一个据点
How can you say that? What is the matter with you?
你怎么能这么说 你到底怎么了
this is no man's land, diana!
这里是无人区啊 Diana
It means no man can cross it, all right
无人区意味着没有人可以穿越过去 好吗
This battalion has been here for nearly a year,
整个营已经在这里快一年了
and they barely gained an inch, all right
才勉强推进了一寸
Because, on the other side,
是因为 在另一边
there are a bunch of Germans pointing machine guns
一大帮德国人正举着机关枪
at every square inch at this place.
瞄准着这里的每一寸土地
This is not something you can cross.
这不是你能跨越的
It's not possible.
是不可能的
So what, so, we do nothing
所以呢 我们什么都不做吗
No, we are doing something. We are.
不 我们在做了 真的在做
- We just... - Steve.
- 只是 - Steve
We can't save everyone in this war.
我们不能拯救这场战争中的每一个人
Steve Steve Steve, Steve...
This is not what we came here to do.
这不是我们来这里的目的
No,
的确不是
but it's what I'm going to do.
但这是我的目的
Diana Diana!
What the bloody hell is she playing at
她他妈的这是在干什么
she's taking all the fire! Let's go!
她引开了所有子弹 冲啊
Stay down! Stay down!
趴下 趴下
That's an order!
这是命令
Go, now!
冲啊
She's done it! She's got them on the run!
她成功了 她逼退他们了
- Get down, get down! - She's done it!
- 下来 下来 - 她成功了
Steve Steve!
let's go!
我们冲
Come on, go!
来啊 冲啊
Stay here. I'll go ahead.
呆在这 我先去探路
what the...
这他妈
Let's move!
快走
We need more firepower.
我们需要更多火力
sniper!
是狙击手
Go!
快走
Get in!
进去
Charlie, bell tower!
Charlie 在钟塔上
Come on, Charlie. Shoot him!
加油啊 Charlie 射死他
Hey, it's okay.
听着 放轻松
It's okay, Charlie. Take a deep breath.
没关系的 Charlie 深呼吸
Follow me! Give me some cover!
跟上我 给我打掩护
Right!
好的
We're going to put this on our backs,
一会儿我们把这个放在背上
and, when I say go,
当我说冲的时候
- lift hard! - Okay.
- 用力举起来 - 好的
Diana! Shield!
Diana 起盾
Go!
冲啊
Stay very, very still for me, my friends.
都给我站着不要动 朋友们
Please. So important.
好吗 非常重要
Thank you very much.
十分感谢你们
This has been such an honor for me, taking your photograph.
我真是十分荣幸 能给你们照相
Thank you so much.
太感谢你们了
For all his talk of shooting,
他说了那么多自己射击的事
he cannot shoot.
他开不了枪
Not everyone gets to be what they want to be all the time.
不是所有人在任何时候都可以做自己
Me, I am an actor.
我是个演员
I love acting.
我热爱表演
I didn't want to be a soldier.
我不想当兵
But I'm the wrong color.
但我生错了肤色
Everyone is fighting their own battles, Diana.
每个人都在为自己而战 Diana
Just as you are fighting yours.
就像你是为了你自己一样
It's too much. I wish you well.
太客气了 我希望你过得好
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
I'm on the... On the phone--
我在 在打电话
uh, it's "Veld." V-e-l-d.
叫瓦德 就两个字
It's a tiny village.
是个很小的村子
It may not even be on the map.
可能都不在地图上
德军最高指挥部
Ooh! I found it! I found it!
啊 我找到了 我找到了
Did you find Ludendorff's operation
你找到Ludendorff的行动了吗
No, no, no. But I located him.
那还没有 但我追踪到他了
And, oh, lucky you, he's only a few miles away
啊你好幸运 他离你只有几英里
at German high command.
在德军最高指挥部
German high command, huh
德军最高指挥部 是吧
So, intel reports
我们的内线有消息说
that Ludendorff is hosting a gala.
鲁登道夫即将举办一次晚宴
A sort of "Last hurrah" before the Germans sign the armistice.
像是德军签署休战协议前”最后的努力”
And the Kaiser himself is going to be there.
德国皇帝本人 也会到场
As well as Dr. Maru.
还有Maru博士
Actually, the gala could be perfect cover.
晚宴可以做成完美的掩护
- Captain trevor. - Yes, sir.
- Trevor上尉 - 是 长官
You are, under no circumstances,
你在任何情况下
to go anywhere near that gala tomorrow night. Do you hear me?
都不能接近明晚的晚宴 明白了吗
You'd be jeopardizing everything we've worked for.
你这样会危及到我们所做的一切
You cannot compromise the armistice.
你不能以休战协议作牺牲
Sir, there will be no armistice...
长官 根本不存在什么休战协议
- Steve! - Once Ludendorff bombs the entire front line.
- Steve - 等到鲁登道夫炸掉整个前线
Hold on one second, Sir.
稍等一下 上官
You shouldn't be bothered about
你根本不用想什么
upsetting the peace accord. - Why not?
- 会影响了和平契约 - 为什么
Ares would never let...
阿瑞斯绝对不会
What
怎么了
What is it
什么情况
Of course. It makes complete sense.
原来是这样 这下就合理了
Ares developed a weapon, the worst ever devised.
阿瑞斯研究出了新武器 史上最强的武器
Ares You mean Ludendorff.
阿瑞斯 你是说鲁登道夫
No, I mean Ares.
不 就是阿瑞斯
Ludendorff is Ares!
鲁登道夫就是阿瑞斯
Sir, this is our last chance,
长官 这是我们最后的机会
our final chance to find out where the gas is
是我们能找到毒气的最后机会
and to learn how Ludendorff plans on delivering it.
还要知道鲁登道夫计划如何传输毒气
No, no, no. I forbid it.
不不不 我不允许
Do you hear me I forbid it.
你听到了吗 我不允许这个计划
Sir, I'm losing you! Sir
长官 我听不清 长官
- Hello - Sir...
- 听得到吗 - 长官
How likely is he to respect my wishes
他到底有多少可能会听我的要求
Not very likely, I'll be honest.
几乎不可能 我实话实说
Sammy. Sammy, no, no, no, no.
Sammy Sammy 不要不要
Sammy, I have to work.
Sammy 我还要工作
I gotta rustle up a German uniform.
我要赶紧找一套德军的军服
I still have to plot the course for tomorrow.
我还要计划明天的进程
That's easy, boss. Come on.
很简单的 老板 来嘛
There is nothing we can do until tomorrow.
明天之前我们什么都做不了
You said it yourself, Steve.
你自己说的 Steve
So... Madame, s'il vous plait.
那么 (法语)女士 打扰了
Incroyable!
(法语)真是难以置信
Magnifique!
(法语)精彩绝伦
- Thank you. - Thank you.
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢你
Monsieur, s'il vous plait.
先生 打扰了
- et voila! - Merci, Sammy.
- (法语)哎对嘛 - (法语)谢啦 Sammy
Et voila!
(法语)好啦好啦
You did this.
这是你做到的
We did.
是我们做到的
Do you have dancing on paradise island
你在天堂岛上跳过舞吗
Dancing, yeah. Of course.
跳舞 是啊 当然
But these people are just swaying.
但是这些人只是在摇晃
Okay, if you're going to be fighting the god of war,
好吧 如果你都要去和战神打仗
I may as well teach you how to dance,
那我应该可以教你跳跳舞
All right, probably without the gun.
好吧 这回不用带枪了
Madame.
女士
If you would.
如果你愿意
Well...
这样的话
If I'm going to a gala,
如果我要去参加晚宴
- I'll need to know how to dance. - You're not going to the gala.
- 我需要知道怎么跳舞 - 你不会去晚宴的
Of course I am.
我当然要去
- No, you're not. - Why wouldn't I
- 不 你不会去 - 为什么不去
Well, for one, you don't know how to dance
因为 首先 你不会跳舞
I would argue that they don't know how to dance
我觉得是他们不知道怎么跳舞
- Be polite, be polite. - All right. So, give me your hand.
- 礼貌一点 礼貌一点 - 好吧 把你的手给我
Like so.
像这样
And I'm gonna put my arm around you, like so.
然后我会搂着你 就像这样
And we just...
然后我们就
What did you call it "Sway"
你刚刚管这个叫什么 "摇晃"
Then you just sway.
然后就这样摇晃
You're awfully close.
你离我太近了
That's what it's all about.
就是为了这样
I see.
我明白了
I haven't heard him sing in years.
我好几年没听到他唱歌了
*I'll look into your eyes*
*我会望着你的双眸*
It's, uh... it's a snowfall.
这 呃 这是下雪了
Touch it.
摸摸它
it's magical!
好神奇
It is, isn't it
是啊是啊
It is, yeah.
是的 没错
Is this what people do when there are no wars to fight
人们在没有战争的时候就做这些吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, this and other things.
是啊 这些和其他事情
What things
什么事情
They have breakfast.
他们吃早饭
They really love a breakfast.
他们很喜欢吃个早餐
And, um, they love to wake up
然后他们会起来
and read the paper and go to work.
看看报纸 然后去上班
They get married.
他们会结婚
Make some babies, grow old together.
生几个孩子 一起变老
I guess.
我猜
What is it like
那是什么感觉
I have no idea.
我不知道
The villagers gave them to us.
是村民给我们的
A gracious gift.
真是大方的恩赐
And they call us heroes.
他们管我们叫英雄
You are.
你就是英雄
Hey, fellas. I know that I said this job was two days,
嘿 兄弟们 我知道我说过这工作就两天
and a deal's a deal.
说话算话
You'd get lost without us.
没有我们你会迷路的
Yeah.
是啊
We all know Diana is capable of taking care of herself.
我们都知道Diana能照顾她自己
I'm worried that you won't make it.
我担心你不行
There's no more money.
接下来就没有钱了
We've been paid enough.
现在给的钱已经足够了
Maybe you're better off without me, yeah
可能你没有我会更好一点 是吧
No, Charlie.
不 Charlie
Who will sing for us
谁给我们唱歌呀
- Yeah. - Oh, no, please.
- 是啊 - 别了 拜托
Sing
唱歌
you asked for it.
这可是你要求的
green grow the rushes, o
*新生的绿色灯芯草哦*
*green grow the rushes, o*
*新生的绿色成长的灯心草哦*
*the sweetest hours that ever I spent*
*我曾经度过的甜蜜时光*
You must think I was born yesterday.
你这是把我当小孩子哄吗
I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.
我知道听着挺疯狂的 但是是真的
Every word.
字字确凿
Wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下
There is a whole island of women like her
一整个岛上全是像她这样的女人
And not a single man among them
中间还没有一个男人
How do we get there?
我们怎么才能去那
and she thinks
而且她认为
that Ludendorff is Ares, the god of war
鲁登道夫是战神阿瑞斯
And only by killing him will the war end
只有杀掉他才能结束战争
Don't be daft.
别傻了
You saw what happened out there.
发生了什么你都看到了
The way she charged that machine-gun nest
她向机枪巢冲击的时候
The way she took out that tower
她拿下钟塔的时候
Maybe it's true.
可能是真的
I think it's true.
我觉得是真的
I believe it's true.
我相信是真的
Et voila.
(法语)就是嘛
Steven, son, you don't really believe those rubbish thing?
Steven 你一定不相信这些胡话
Diana! Diana! Hide in, hide in.
Diana Diana 藏好 藏好
How the hell do we get into that
我们他妈要怎么进去
- I see only a couple of guards in the door to distract. - Yeah
- 我看门口只有几个警卫 要转移他们视线 - 是啊
it won't look suspicious at all when I come sauntering out of the woods on foot.
我从草丛里溜达出来看起来一点都不可疑
I could get in.
我能进去
You're not going in. It's too dangerous.
你不能进去 太危险了
- Too dangerous? - Yes, too dangerous.
- 太危险了 - 是的 太危险了
And you're too distracting.
而且你太让人分心了
So, look, I'll go in there,
听着 我过去
and follow them to wherever they're working on the gas
跟着他们去研究毒气的地方
or, better yet, where it is.
能找到毒气在哪里更好
- Then I'm coming with you. - No, you're not!
- 那我和你一起去 - 不行
What you're wearing isn't exactly undercover.
你穿的衣服不太像卧底(穿得不够少)
I don't know.
我觉得不一定
I would say she was pretty under cover
我认为她确实穿得够少了
We just... We can't get you in, okay?
我们 我们没办法让你进去 好吗
So, I'll scout it out, report back, and--
所以我会去侦查再报告回来 然后
But as long as he's still alive, it doesn't...
但只要他还活着 事情就
You cannot go into german high command and kill anyone.
你不能进德军指挥部杀人
You just can't. You have to trust me.
不可以 你要相信我
Oh, wow! Where did that come from?
哇 那是从哪来的
Oh, can I drive it? Please, let me drive it!
我能开车吗 求你让我开吧
I'll be your chauffeur.
我来当您的司机
Come on, come on.
快来 快来
Stay put!
别乱跑
Where did this come from?
这是从哪里开过来的
A field over there. It's full of them!
那边的一片空地 全都是车
Chief, I say you and me scope out the area
酋长 我提议我们两个去侦查周边
in case we need to beat a hasty retreat.
以备紧急撤退之需
What do you say, diana?
你觉得呢 Diana
Huh?
Colonel.
上校
Steve, they have invitations.
Steve 他们有请柬
Don't worry, play it cool.
别担心 要冷静
You got this. You got this.
你能行 你能行
Your invitation, please.
请出示您的请柬
Dhanyavaad, sahib.
谢谢 大人
The colonel and I wish for many blessings
上校和我希望祝福
and all manner of other things to fall upon your head.
以及其他很多东西降临到您头上
Your head must be empty.
你的脑袋一定是空的
He wants my invitation, you idiot.
他要请柬 你这个白痴
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I must apologize a thousand, thousand times, my master.
我要道一千次 一千次歉 大人
I make the most horrible, the most unforgivable mistake.
我犯了最可怕 最不该原谅的错误
I lost the Colonel's invitation.
我弄丢了上校的请柬
What?
什么
Are you saying we drove all the way through this mud and rain
你是说我们从这泥巴汤子里开车过来
only for you to lose my invitation
你却把我的请柬给丢了
No! I'm a bug.
不 我就是条虫
Not even a bug. I am the dung of a bug!
连虫都不如 我就是虫拉的屎
And you're right, master...
您说得对 大人
Blessing be upon us.
神保佑我们
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
I'm not going to spend the entire evening out here, you stupid idoits!
我不能在这过一晚上 你们这些白痴
Move your cars!
把你们的车开走
What are you supposed to be?
你是个什么东西
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Have we met?
我们见过吗
No, but I've been watching you.
没有 但我一直在观察你
Following your career, I mean.
我的意思是关注你的事业
You are Dr. Isabel maru.
你是Isabel Maru博士
The most talented chemist in the German army.
德军最有才华的化学家
I am a fan.
我是你的追随者
I hope I am not crossing a line.
希望我没有太出格
I know you and General Ludendorff are very close.
我知道你和鲁登道夫将军走得很近
We work well together. Yes.
我们合作颇为默契 没错
But having someone like me behind you,
但是有我这样的人支持你又不一样了
I could provide a lot more.
我能提供更多的帮助
And who are you?
你又是谁
A man who would show you appreciation a genius like yourself deserves.
能给你这样的天才应得的欣赏的人
I love fire. Don't you?
我很喜欢火 你不喜欢吗
It is like a living act of entropy.
它就像活生生的无序状态
The ultimate weapon of destruction.
终极的毁灭武器
Reminding us that, in the end,
提醒着我们 到最后
everything eventually returns to the ash it came from.
万物生于尘土 归于尘土
There is something reassuring about it.
它有种让人安心的性质
I see all of that in your eyes.
我都能从你的眼里看出来
Perhaps you could show me what you're working on.
也许你可以向我展示你的研究
I hear it is...
我听说
I hear it is extraordinary.
我听说那非比寻常
I appreciate your interest in my work,
我很感激你对我研究的兴趣
but I am loyal to General Ludendorff.
但是我忠心于鲁登道夫将军
Besides, now I see your attention is
并且 现在我看你的注意力
elsewhere.
已经不在我身上了
Enjoying the party?
觉得派对有意思吗
I confess, I'm not sure what it is that we're celebrating.
我坦白 我不知道我们在庆祝什么
A German victory, of course.
德国的胜利 那是当然
Victory.
胜利
When I hear peace could be so close.
我却听说和平可能离得更近
Peace?
和平
There's only an armistice in an endless war.
无尽的战争中只有休战协议
修西德底斯 古希腊历史学家
Thucydides.
修西德底斯
Ah! You know your ancient greeks.
啊 你懂古希腊历史
They understood that war is a god.
古希腊人明白战争是位神
A god that requires human sacrifice.
一位要求人类献祭的神
And in exchange, war gives man purpose,
作为交换 战争给予人类目的
meaning, a chance to rise above his petty, mortal, little self
给他机会超脱自私 渺小 并终有一死的自我
and be courageous, noble and better!
做到勇敢 高尚 超越平凡
Only one of the many gods believed in that.
众多神明中只有一位那样认为
Mmm.
And he was wrong.
而且他错了
You know nothing of the gods.
你不懂神明
Herr general.
将军
Enjoy the fireworks.
好好欣赏焰火
What are you doing?
你在干什么
- Out of my way! - Diana, look at me.
- 别挡我的路 - Diana 看着我
If you kill ludendorff before we find the gas,
如果你在我们找到毒气之前杀了鲁登道夫
we won't be able to stop anything.
我们什么都阻止不成
I will stop Ares!
我能阻止阿瑞斯
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了怎么办
What if there is no Ares?
如果阿瑞斯并不存在呢
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你去
What I do is not up to you.
我做什么你管不着
Diana Diana!
Diana Diana...
It's the gas.
是毒气
The village... The village!
村子 村子
What are they cheering for?
他们为什么欢呼
Diana Diana!
What did they fire?
他们为什么开炮
The gas. It was ludendorff.
是毒气 是鲁登道夫
I saw him. He was in the tower.
我看到他了 他刚才在塔里
Wherever he goes, you follow.
无论他去哪里 你们都跟着
How will you find us?
你怎么找我们
I know how.
我知道怎么找
Diana Diana!
They're dead. They're all dead.
他们死了 他们都死了
I could have saved them.
我本来能救他们的
I could have saved them if it weren't for you.
如果不是你我就能救了他们
You stopped me from killing Ares!
你阻止我杀阿瑞斯
No!
Stay away from me!
离我远点
I understand everything now.
我现在都明白了
It isn't just the germans that Ares has corrupted.
阿瑞斯不止让德军堕落了
It's you, too.
还有你
All of you.
你们所有人
I will find ares and I wil kill him.
我会找到阿瑞斯 杀了他
Diana Diana!
That smoke, it's the chief!
那烟 是酋长的信号
He followed ludendorff.
他跟踪了鲁登道夫
Follow the smoke!
跟着那烟
Hey! Diana, that way!
嘿 Diana 那边
Come on! Let's go!
快点 我们走
What a surprise.
真是个惊喜
Strange.
奇怪
Unfortunately, I have another matter to attend to.
不幸的是 我还有别的事要做
What are you?
你是什么
You will soon find out.
你很快就会知道了
As magnificent as you are, you are still no match for me.
你是如此强大 却还是比不过我
We'll see about that.
那可不一定
I am Diana of Themyscira,
我是Diana 来自天堂岛
daughter of Hippolyta, queen of the Amazons.
我是亚马逊女王希波吕忒之女
And your wrath upon this world is over.
而你施于这个世界上的怒火该结束了
In the name of all that is good in this world,
以这世界上一切美好为名
I hereby complete the mission of the Amazons
我现在完成亚马逊人的任务
by ridding this world of you
将你从这世界上消除
forever!
永生永世
Diana Diana?
Diana Diana!
I killed him.
我杀了他
I killed him, but nothing stopped.
我杀了他 但是什么都没有停下来
You kill the God of war, you stop the war.
杀掉战争之神 战争理应结束
Exactly what we have to do now.
我们现在正好需要结束战争
We need to stop the gas. Come on.
我们得去阻止毒气被释放 快来
No. All of this should have stopped!
不 所有这些早就该停下
Diana Diana...
The fighting should have stopped.
战斗早就该停止的
Why are they doing this?
他们为什么还在打
I don't know! I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Ares is dead.
阿瑞斯死了
They can stop fighting now. Why are they still fighting?
他们可以停下了 他们为什么还在打
Because, maybe it's them!
因为 可能是他们自己
Maybe... Maybe people aren't always good.
可能 可能人们并不总是善良的
Ares or no Ares
有没有战神都好
Maybe it's just who they are
可能这就是人类本性呢
- Diana... - No.
- Diana - 不
Diana, we can talk about this later.
Diana 我们可以之后再谈
I need you to come with me.
我需要你和我一起来
After everything I saw, it can't be!
我看到了那些事之后 不可能
It cannot be!
不可能
They were killing each other.
他们在自相残杀
Killing people they cannot see. Children...
杀戮他们无视的人 孩子们
Children!
孩子们
No, it had to be him. It cannot be them!
不 一定是他 不可能是他们
Diana, people... I...
Diana 人们 我
She was right.
她说得对
My mother was right.
我母亲说得对
She said, "the world of men do not deserve you."
她说 "人类的世界不值得拥有你"
They don't deserve our help, Steve.
他们不值得我们的帮助 Steve
- It's not about deserve! - They don't deserve our help.
- 这与值不值得没有关系 - 他们不值得我们的帮助
Maybe we don't!
可能我们不值得
But it's not about that. It's about what you believe.
但是那不重要 重要的是你相信什么
You don't think I get it after what I've seen out there?
看过那么多事之后 你觉得我还会不懂吗
You don't think I wish I could tell you
你不知道我也想告诉你
that it was one bad guy to blame?
这些都只是被一个坏人发起的吗
It's not!
不是
We're all to blame.
我们都有罪
I am not.
我没有
But maybe I am!
也许我有
Please.
求求你
If you believe that this war should stop,
如果你相信这场战争该停止了
if you want to stop it, help me stop it right now.
如果你想阻止这一切 现在帮我阻止它
Because, if you don't, they will kill thousands more.
因为 如果你不去的话 成千上万的人还会死
Please, please come with me.
请你跟我来
I have to go.
我必须走了
I have to go.
我必须走了
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
- Where's diana. - We're on our own.
- Diana去哪儿了 - 我们要靠自己了
- What? - What do you see, Charlie?
- 什么 - Charlie 你看到了什么
Looks like a bunch of gas bombs,
看上去像一堆毒气弹
but I can't see where they're taking them.
但我不知道他们要把这些运到哪里
How are we going to get in there?
我们要怎么混进去
I've got an idea. Come on, guys.
我有主意了 伙计们 跟我来
Come on!
快来
who's there?
是谁
Sir Patrick.
Patrick爵士
You were right, Diana. They don't deserve our help.
你是对的 Diana 他们不值得我们的帮助
They only deserve destruction.
他们只值得被毁灭
You...
You're him.
你是他
I am.
我是
But I am not what you thought I was.
但我不是你认为的那样
What is it?
那是什么
The future.
人类的未来
I am not your enemy, Diana.
我并非你的敌人 Diana
I am the only one who truly knows you.
我是唯一真正了解你的人
And who truly knows them, as you now do.
也是像你一样真正了解他们的人
They have always been, and always will be
他们曾经一直是 也永远都会是
weak, cruel, selfish
软弱的 残酷的 自私的
and capable of the greatest horrors.
轻易便能造成最大的灾难
All I ever wanted was
我所想要的只是
for the gods to see how evil my father's creation was.
让诸神看清我父亲的造物是多么邪恶
But they refused.
但他们拒绝相信
I am Diana of themyscira...
我是天堂岛的Diana
So I destroyed them.
所以我毁灭了他们
...Daughter of Hippolyta,
希波吕忒之女
and I'm here to complete her--
我来这里完成她的
The godkiller...
弑神者
My dear child,
我亲爱的孩子
that is not the godkiller.
那把剑不是弑神者
You are.
你才是
Only a god can kill another god.
只有神才能杀死神
Zeus left the child he had with the queen
宙斯留下了他和亚马逊女王的孩子
as a weapon to use against me.
作为对付我的武器
No. You liar.
不 你骗人
I compel you to tell me the truth.
我要求你告诉我真相
I am.
一切当真
I am not the God of War, Diana.
Diana 我不是战争之神
I am the God of Truth.
我是真理之神
Mankind
人类
stole this world from us.
从我们手中偷走这个世界
They ruined it, day by day.
他们渐渐毁灭它 一天又一天
And I, the only one wise enough to see it,
我 唯一能看清这一切的神
was left too weak to stop them.
却虚弱到无力阻止他们
All these years, I have struggled alone,
这些年来我一直在独自抗争
whispering into their ears.
在他们耳边低语
Ideas, inspiration for formulas, weapons,
给他们以制造毒药 武器的想法和灵感
but I don't make them use them.
但我没有强迫他们使用这些东西
They start these wars on their own.
他们自己挑起了战争
All I do is orchestrate an armistice
我所做的只有精心编写
I know they cannot keep
一份他们永远不会遵守的停战协议
in the hope they will destroy themselves.
希望他们走向自我毁灭
But it has never been enough.
但这远远不够
伊普斯威奇
伦敦
多佛
奥斯坦德
Until you.
直到你出现
When you first arrived, I was going to crush you.
你第一次出现的时候 我想直接毁掉你
But I knew that if only you could see
但是我知道只要你能看到
what the other gods could not,
其他神祇看不到的事情
then you would join me, and with our powers combined,
那么你就会加入我 当我们的力量结合
we could finally end all the pain,
我们就可以终止一切痛苦
all the suffering,
一切折磨
the destruction they bring.
以及人类带来的毁灭
And we could return this world
我们就可以把世界变回
to the paradise it was before them.
人类诞生之前的天堂
Forever.
直到永远
I...
I could never be a part of that.
我永远不会和你同流合污
My dear, I don't want to fight you.
亲爱的 我不愿与你为敌
But, if I must...
但如果我必须这样
- Steve! - Come on, let's go!
- Steve - 快点 我们走
Sammy, let's go!
Sammy 我们走
Get this plane out of here!
把这架飞机弄出这里
oh, my dear, you have so much to learn.
哦 亲爱的 你还有好多要学的
Oh, my god!
哦 我的天
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
There's not much we can do,
我们也帮不上什么忙
if that's who I think it is.
如果他就是那个人
But we can stop that plane.
但我们可以阻止那架飞机
If we can get on the radio,
如果我们可以连上电台
we can ask flying corps to shoot her down.
我们就可以让航空队打下它
No. If it crashes,
不 如果它坠毁了
it'll wipe everyone out for 50 square miles!
它会摧毁方圆五十英里内的所有人
We gotta ground it!
我们不能让它起飞
Bad news. It's on a timer.
坏消息 它有定时器
If we ground it here, it's the same thing.
如果我们让它停在这里 结果是一样的
Is it flammable, chief?
酋长 它是可燃的吗
Yeah, she said it's hydrogen. It's flammable.
是的 她说这玩意是氢基的 那就是可燃的
I need you guys to clear me a path to that plane.
我需要你们为我开出一条通向飞机的路
No, Steve!
不 Steve
Hey, Steve!
嘿 Steve
Come on!
快点
Come on! This way! Steve!
快点 这边走 Steve
- Go, Steve, come on. - Go!
- 走 Steve 快点 - 走
Steve Steve!
- Go, Steve. Come on. - Run, run!
- 快走 Steve 快点 - 快跑 快跑
Let's see what kind of god you really are.
让我们看清楚你到底是什么样的神
You will help me destroy them, Diana,
帮助我摧毁他们 Diana
or you will die.
否则你就会死
Come on, come on. Let's go, go, go!
快点 快点 我们走 我们走
Move it, boys! Now!
快走 伙计们 快
Let's go! Run!
我们走 跑起来
Is that all you have to offer?
这就是你的全部实力吗
It is futile to imagine you can win.
想象你自己能赢毫无意义
Give up, Diana.
放弃吧 Diana
Guys, I'm out.
伙计们 我没有子弹了
Chief! Anything left?
酋长 你还有弹药吗
I got nothing.
什么都没了
- Anything! - No.
- 什么都行 - 没了
Steve Steve.
Steve Steve...
No!
Yes, Diana!
就是这样 Diana
Take them all!
把他们全部干掉
Finally, you see.
你最终会懂的
Look at this world.
看看这个世界
Mankind did this, not me.
这是人类干的 不是我
They are ugly,
他们丑恶
filled with hatred,
充满仇恨
weak,
不堪一击
just like your Captain Trevor.
就像你的Trevor上尉一样
Gone, and left you nothing.
离开了 却什么都没有留下
And for what!
这是为了什么
Pathetic!
可悲啊
He deserved to burn!
他活该被炸死
Look at her and tell me I'm wrong.
看着她 告诉我我错了
She is the perfect example of these humans
她是人类中最好的例子
and unworthy of your sympathy in every way.
根本不值得你的同情
Destroy her, Diana.
杀了她 Diana
You know that she deserves it. They all do.
你知道她罪有应得 他们都罪有应得
Do it!
动手吧
Diana Diana!
Diana Diana...
What?
什么
I have to go.
我必须去
What are you saying
你在说什么
Steve Steve,
whatever it is, I can do it.
不管是什么 我可以解决
No. No.
不 不
- Let me do it. - No.
- 让我去吧 - 不
It has to be me.
只能是我
It has to be me.
只能是我
I can save today. You could save the world.
我来拯救今天 你去拯救世界
I wish we had more time.
真希望我们能有更多的时间
What...what are you saying?
什么 你在说什么
I love you!
我爱你
You're wrong about them.
你说错他们了
They're everything you say,
他们的确如你所说
but so much more.
但不止如此
Lies!
谎话
They do not deserve your protection!
他们不值得你的保护
it's not about deserve.
这不是关于值不值得
It's about what you believe.
这关于你相信什么
And I believe in love.
而我相信爱
Then I will destroy you!
那么我会摧毁你
Goodbye, brother.
再见 哥哥
I used to want to save the world.
我曾经想要拯救世界
To end war and bring peace to mankind.
结束战争并将和平带给人类
But then I glimpsed the darkness
但后来我瞥见了黑暗
that lives within their light
与他们的光明共存
and learned that inside every one of them,
并且懂得了每个人的心中
there will always be both.
光明与黑暗永远共存
A choice each must make for themselves.
他们必须自己做出选择
Something no hero will ever defeat.
没有英雄可以代劳
And now I know
我现在知道了
that only love can truly save the world.
只有爱可以真正拯救世界
So, I stay,
所以 我留下
I fight, and I give,
我战斗 我给予
照片
致Bruce Wayne
for the world I know can be.
为了这个世界的未来
谢谢你把他带回给我
This is my mission now.
这是我现在的使命
Forever.
直到永远
*Under rich, relentless skies*
*在这无垠蓝天之下*
背景音乐 - Sia/Labrinth
*I've been setting highs*
*我久居高处*
*I felt you walk right through me*
*我感觉到你从我身边走过*
*You're the thing that I invoke*
*你是我所想召唤的魂灵*
*My all persistent goal*
*是我坚持不懈的执念*
*sent to make me crazy*
*几近让我疯狂*
*And though it's hard now*
*尽管万事不易*
*With time, it works out*
*但时间总能让一切水到渠成*
*To be human is to love*
*我因爱而欲为人*
*Even when it gets too much*
*哪怕代价总是不小*
*I'm not ready to give up*
*我也不想放弃*
*To be human is to love*
*我因爱而欲为人*
*Even when it gets too much*
*哪怕代价总是不小*
*I'm not ready to give up*
*我也不想放弃*
*All the tigers have been out*
*猛虎均从牢笼放出*
*I don't care, I hear them howl*
*我不在意 哪怕我已听见吼叫*
*I let them tear right through me*
*我任它们撕扯*
*Can you help me not to care*
*你能否让我不再关切*
*Every breath becomes a prayer*
*每一次呼吸都是一次祈祷*
*Take this pain from me*
*解脱我所遭受的这些痛苦*
*And though you're so far now*
*尽管你已经遥不可及*
*So far from my arms now*
*你已不在我的臂弯*
*To be human is to love*
*我因爱而欲为人*
*Even when it gets too much*
*哪怕代价总是不小*
*I'm not ready to give up*
*我也不想放弃*
*To be human is to love*
*我因爱而欲为人*
*Even when it gets too much*
*哪怕代价总是不小*
*I'm not ready to give up*
*我也不想放弃*
*To be human*
*我欲为人*
*To be human*
*我欲为人*
*To be human*
*我欲为人*
*Just 'cause I predicted this*
*哪怕我已预见一切*
*Doesn't make it any easier to live with*
*也不代表我能面对结局而毫不动容*
*And what's the point of knowin' it*
*那这到底还有什么意义 知晓一切*
*If you can't change it*
*却无能为力*
*You can't change, can't change it*
*你什么都改变不了 改变不了*
*Just 'cause I predicted this*
*哪怕我已预见一切*
*Doesn't make it any easier to live with*
*也不代表我能面对结局而毫不动容*
*And what's the point of knowin' it*
*那这到底还有什么意义 知晓一切*
*If you can't change it*
*却无能为力*
*You can't change, can't change it*
*你什么都改变不了 改变不了*
*To be human is to love*
*我因爱而欲为人*
*Even when it gets too much*
*哪怕代价总是不小*
*I'm not ready to give up*
*我也不想放弃*
*To be human is to love*
*我因爱而欲为人*
*Even when it gets too much*
*哪怕代价总是不小*
*There's no reason to give up*
*我也不想放弃*
*Don't give up*
*不要放弃*
*Don't give up*
*不要放弃*