超凡蜘蛛侠2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 马克·韦布

演员: 安德鲁·加菲尔德 / 艾玛·斯通 / 杰米·福克斯 / 戴恩·德哈恩 / 坎贝尔·斯科特 / 艾伯丝·戴维兹 / 科鲁姆·费奥瑞 / 保罗·吉亚玛提 / 莎莉·菲尔德 / 克里斯·泽尔卡 / 丹尼斯·


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.cc
影片压制:小鱼 字幕调校:阳阳 招募Q号:76846146
确定删除文件吗
文件删除中...
Oscorp工业基因实验室
访问被拒绝
People will say I'm a monster for what I've done.
人们因为我的所作所为而称我为怪物
Maybe they're right.
也许他们是对的
I always thought that I'd have more time.
我总以为我还有很多时间
Dad.
爸爸
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Peter?
彼得
- He likes to sleep with the lights on. - Mary, we have to go.
- 他睡觉的时候喜欢开着灯 - 玛丽 我们得走了
Dad.
爸爸
Be good.
要听话
I have found a safe place for us to spend the night,at Lake Geneva.
我找到了一个安全的地方过夜 在日内瓦湖
- Are you uploading it? - To Roosevelt. All of it.
- 你在上传吗 - 传到"罗斯福"上 全都传了
Just in case we...
万一我们
It'll be fine, Mary.
会没事的 玛丽
Did you see his face? He ​​is never gonna understand.
你看到他的表情了吗 他永远也不会理解
Mary we've been through this. Our life as we know it is over.
玛丽 这事我们已经讨论过了 我们没法回到原本的生活了
We will spend every day from now on looking over our shoulders...
从今天起我们每天都要提心吊胆地生活
Never feeling safe. We can't do that to him.
永远不会感到安全 我们不能让他也这样
- He's just a little boy. - I know. It's going to be ok.
- 他只是个小男孩 - 我知道 会没事的
It's gonna be alright.
会没事的
- No rest for the weary hah. - No, I'm afraid not.
- 一刻都无法停歇啊 - 恐怕是的
Occupational hazard I guess.
所谓的职业危害吧
What is it you're working on?
你在忙些什么
Just planning ahead. Do you think I could speak to the pilot?
提前做些计划 你觉得我能跟机长谈谈吗
Something you need? Perhaps I can help.
你需要什么 也许我能帮上忙
I'd just like to radio ahead,
我想提前联系一下地面人员
and make sure everything's in order for when we land.
确保我们到达后一切都安排好了
I think We both know that's not an option,Dr. Parker.
我们都知道这是不可能的 帕克博士
Richard!
理查德
- They say you're a genius. - Richard!
- 他们说你是个天才 - 理查德
Not if you thought you could escape.
你要是认为你能逃掉的话就不是了
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
It's okay.
没事了
I got you. Okay?
有我呢 你怎么样
I'm going to make you safe. It's done.It's Done.Breathe.Mary.
我会让你没事的 好了 呼吸 玛丽
- Roosevelt. - What? - Roosevelt.
- "罗斯福" - 什么 – "罗斯福"
It's back on. It's back on. Okay?
重连上了 重连上了
Hey, hey hey. We'll be alright. Okay? Listen to me.
听着 我们会没事的 听我说
What you got for me today, New York?
今天又会发生什么事呢 纽约
Reporting live from the New York One chopper.
纽约一号频道现场播报
An Oscorp truck carrying plutonium has been hijacked.
Oscorp工业一辆载有钚的卡车被劫持
A Police chase is in progress.
警方已经开始追踪
Alright let's get to work.
好的 我们开工吧
Say hello to Aleksei Sytsevich.
跟阿列克谢·西斯艾维奇打个招呼吧
- Spider-Man. - Hello, pedestrians.
- 蜘蛛侠 - 你们好啊
Knock. Knock.
开门呀
Mr. Criminal.
罪犯先生
Hey. My name is SpiderMan,
嘿 我的名字叫蜘蛛侠
You can call me web head, you can call me amazing.
你可以叫我网格头 也可以叫我超凡小虫
Just don't call me late for dinner. You get it?
但就是别大半夜叫我吃饭 懂了吗
Not a handshake? Are you a hugger?
不喜欢握手 难道喜欢拥抱吗
- I'm a killer. - Who! Okay!
- 我可是杀人犯! - 好吧 随你便咯
WARNING. Plutonium-238 is a radioactive material
警告 钚-238是放射性物质
and is highly explosive.
并且易爆
Excuse me. There's room for all of us on the sidewalk.
借过一下 别挤着我好吗
Please I've got blueprints here. A little help, a little help, please.
我抱着图纸呢 帮个忙好吗 有人帮个忙吗
You're having problems with your gun?
你的枪出了什么问题吗
Let me help you out with that.
让我帮帮你吧
Oh, coming through.
小心 有车辆通过
It's my work.
这可是我的作品
This is bad. I'm gonna be right back.
不好 我马上回来
Watch out.
小心
Okay. There you go. Are you okay?
好的 没事了 你怎么样
- You alright. - You're Spider-Man.
- 你还好吧 - 你是蜘蛛侠
Costume gives the way hah? Look, these looks pretty important, Max.
从衣服上看出来的哈 这些很重要 迈克斯
- How do you know my name? - Its written on your badge.
- 你怎么知道我的名字 - 你的胸章上面写的
- I'm a nobody. - Hey! You're not a nobody, you're a somebody.
- 我只是个无名小卒 - 嘿 你不是 你是个重要人物
Lick that. Listen to me.
舔一下 听我说
And I need you. You're my eyes and ears out here.
而且我需要你 你就是我在这儿的眼睛和耳朵
- Alright! - Alright. - See you out there.
- 好吗 - 好的 - 回头见
Warning: Violation of protocol
警告 违规操作
Hands up.
举起手来
Gotcha, gotcha. No. I got you, too.
抓住了 抓住了 还有你
Hey you you.No, you're not going anywhere. Come here, come to daddy.
嘿 还有你 你哪也跑不了 过来 上爸爸这儿来
Get out of the way.
都闪开
Stop it. Stop it.
停下 停下
Oh come on.
噢 别闹
Hey wait. Come back here.
嘿 等下 快回来
Gotcha.
抓住你了
Hey, I'm sorry. I'm running a bit late.
嘿 抱歉 我要迟到一会儿
I got stuck in some traffic.
我堵车了
Your timing is terrible. It's started already.
你还真会挑时间 已经开始了
- I know. I'm sorry. - Where are you?
- 我知道 对不起 - 你到哪儿了
First in Broadway. Second in Broadway. Third in Broadway
百老汇大街 一街 二街 三街了
Five minutes, ten tops.
五分钟就到 最多十分钟
Are those sirens?
我听到的是警笛吗
No.
不是
- Peter - No!
- 彼得 - 不是
- Peter. - No sirens.
- 彼得 - 不是警笛呀
Peter, what is happening.
彼得 发生了什么
Peter.
彼得
Hello.
- Now I'd like to introduce an extraordinary young lady. - I'll be right there. Promise.
- 我来向大家介绍位非常优秀的女士 - 我保证马上就到了
This year's valedictorian. Please welcome, Gwen Stacy.
有请今年的毕业生代表 格温·斯黛西
Good morning, esteemed faculty and families of my fellow graduates.
早上好 尊敬的各位教职员工 毕业生及其家人们
It's an honor to be standing up here today.
非常荣幸站在这里
Hello... I told you, I am running a bit late.
嘿 我跟你说啊 我赶时间呢
- I saw the Spider. Hahahaha. - Really?
- 你完蛋啦小蜘蛛 哈哈哈哈 - 是么?
I know that we all think we're immortal.
我们都认为自己拥有无限光阴
We're supposed to feel that way, We're graduating.
很理所当然的想法 虽然我们毕业了
But like our brief four years in high school.
但就像这短暂的高中生活
What makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever.
生命的可贵便在于她无法永垂不朽
What makes it precious is that it ends.
因为有限 所以珍贵
We know that now more than ever.
现在的我们最深有体会
And I say it...
我之所以
today of all days
在今天说这些
to remind us that time is luck.
是为了提醒我们 时光易逝
So don't waste it living someone else's life.
不要把它浪费在无关紧要的事上
Make yours count for something.
着眼自身 让你的人生变得有意义
Fight for what matters to you, no matter what.
无论如何 为你心中的最重要的事而奋斗
And even if we fall short,
这样即使我们无法永生
what better way is there to live?
我们也没有辜负这段光阴
I'll take that. That's not yours.
我拿走啦 这不属于你
This is not ends, Spider.
我们之间还没完 小蜘蛛
Peter Parker.
彼得·帕克
I think I know that guy.
我觉得我认识那个人
Peter Parker.
彼得·帕克
Sorry.
对不起
Wait, do that again, do that again.
等下 再来一次 再来一次
I almost stole a cap and gown and run up there myself.
我差点就要去偷长袍和帽子替你上台了
I'd love to have seen that.That would have been pretty awesome. No,no,no.
我好想看看那场面 别照了
Look, this is for you.
看 这是给你的
I am so proud of you. Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲 孩子 我真为你感到自豪
- I know the first thing Uncle Ben would say. - I know,too.
- 我知道你本叔叔最先会说什么 - 我也知道
"You got to hurry up the party's over.
"你得抓紧了 派对已经结束了
- No. - You gotta go out and get a job."
- 不是 - 你要步入社会找份工作了"
Alright, the second thing he would say:
好吧 但他接下来会说
"Don't just follow the path. Make your own trail."
"不要随波逐流 要找到自己的路"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson. - No.
- 爱默生说的 - 不是爱默生: 美国思想家、诗人
What do you mean no?
为什么说不是
Ben told me he'd made it up.
本说是他原创的
You really did learn something here.
你真的在这里学到了东西
I wish your uncle could have been here.
我希望你叔叔能在这里
Yeh me too. And my folks.
是 我也是 还有我父母
Yeh, yeh.
是啊是啊
Alright, you could go. Go on
好了 你可以走了 快去吧
Guys, get together, get together right now
你们快来 一起照一张 快点
- Quick Gwen. Alright. Cheese. - Cheese.
- 快 格温 茄子 - 茄子
Yeh.Just gimme two seconds.
给我两秒钟
- Don't go too far away. - Good to see you.
- 别走太远 - 很高兴见到你
Did your traffic jam have anything to do with the Russian mob
嘿 你的堵车不会碰巧和这群俄罗斯人劫匪
劫匪入网
And machine guns,by any chance?
还有这些机枪有关吧
Why don't you just tell me?
为什么不告诉我
Because what am I gonna do? You were about to give a speech.
你就要演讲了我怎么能跟你说这些
- Gwen. Honey, family photos. - Okay
- 格温 亲爱的 家庭合照 - 好的
- Hey, you coming to Dim Sum? - You can't keep me away.
- 嘿 你来家庭聚餐吗 - 想不让我来都不行
- It's at eight o'clock. Don't be late. - I'm hungry.
- 晚上八点 别迟到了 - 现在就饿了
OK
好的
And I'm gonna do my speech to you.
我会再给你演讲一遍
All night. I want to hear it all night long.
整晚 我愿意一整晚都听这个
Over and over again, all night long.
一遍又一遍 整个晚上
Peter, join us? Come on.
彼得 一起来吧 快来
I gotta find my aunt, I gotta find my aunt.
我需要去找我伯母了
But I'm gonna catch up later. Thank you.
但是我过会儿回来找你们 谢谢
You gonna make enemies. People will get hurt.
你将会树敌 会有人受伤
So I want you to promise me something, ok?
我需要你向我保证
Leave Gwen out of this.
不要把格温卷进来
Promise me that.
答应我
Peter's outside.
彼得在外面
Peter.
彼得
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong? Are you alright?
怎么了 你还好吗
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道我在做什么
It's my father, right?
是我父亲 对吗
Yes, I see him everywhere I go.
是 我走到哪都能看见他
I don't know what to do. I can't get him out of my head.
我不知道该怎么办 他在我脑中挥之不去
- Yes, but we'd talked about this. - Yeah, I know...
- 但我们之前都讨论清楚了 - 我知道
It's not his choice.
这不是他能决定的
I promised him that I would keep away from you.
我答应他 我会和你保持距离
And now I'm gonnna come and eat dinner with your family.
而我现在却要来和你的家人吃晚餐
How can I do this? What does this make me?
我怎么能这么做 我成什么了
I don't know I don't know what does that make you.
我不知道这样做让你成了什么
It makes me not able to live with myself.
这让我无法原谅我自己
- I thought that it would make you love me? - I do love you.
- 我以为这意味着你爱我 - 我是爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Then why isn't that enough? Hmm.
那这还不够吗
Because what if something happens to you,
如果你发生什么
just like it happened to him, because of me?
就像他一样 因为我的关系
No, wait wait wait.
不 等等
I cannot let that happen.
我不能让这种事发生
Listen to me, you are Spider-Man.
听我说 你是蜘蛛侠
And I love that.
我爱蜘蛛侠
But I love Peter Parker more.
但我更爱彼得·帕克
That's worth it to me.
对我来说 这很值得
I cannot lose you too.
我不能连你也失去
Because you can't lose me, we can't be together?
因为你不能失去我 所以我们不能在一起
Who does that work out for, Peter?
这样做对谁有好处
I can't. I'm sorry, Gwen.
我做不到 我很抱歉 格温
You have done this to me...
你一次又一次这样
Again, again... Peter
对我 彼得
I can't live like this.
我承受不了了
I break up with you.
我们分手吧
I broke up with you.
是我要跟你分手
Good morning, New Yorkers.
早上好 纽约
Looking for another beautiful day here in the city.
又迎来了美好的一天
The city increases in sightings of Spider-Man,
人们越来越多地在城市中见到蜘蛛侠
Spark a national debate over the role of vigilantes in American crime fighting .
引发了全国关于警察在美国打击犯罪中作用的讨论
How about that Spider-Man? Last night on Manhatten Bridge he saved a dozen lives.
关于蜘蛛侠 他昨晚又在曼哈顿桥拯救了数十人的性命
We want to hear your calls.
欢迎致电与我们共同讨论
I think without Spider-Man there is no hope for this city.
我觉得没有蜘蛛侠这座城市就没有了希望
Who do you think pays the bill for all the damages he causes?
你以为是谁在为他造成的破坏买单
It's you and me the taxpayer.
是你我这些纳税人
- Did you make this? - Yes.
- 这是你做的吗 - 是的
This is a wind turbine. You made this? No way!
这可是风力涡轮机 你做的 开什么玩笑
This is amazing.
简直巧夺天工
It's good as new, right? I'll walk you home.
跟没坏一样 对吧 我陪你走回家
- What's your name? - Jorge.
- 你叫什么名字 - 豪尔赫
Jorge, I'm Spider-Man.
豪尔赫你好 我叫蜘蛛侠
I don't feel like my kids are safe with him out there,
他在外面晃荡 我担心孩子们的安全
get out of the way and let the police do their job.
少管闲事 让警察做他们的工作
Some folks think that there might be more than one Spider-man.
有些人认为蜘蛛侠不止一个
What do you think, one guy or many ?
你们怎么看 他是独行侠还是一个团队
I'd love to know who's behind that mask.
我真想见见面具后面那张脸
- Hey, nice outfit. - Thanks.
- 扮得不错 - 多谢
We have a caller on the line named Max,
有一位观众来电 他叫迈克斯
he said he knows Spider-Man.
声称他认识蜘蛛侠
Listen, I'm upset...Spider-Man to me is being misunderstood.
听着 我很伤心 蜘蛛侠被误会了
He's a very, very good person, He's protecting us.
他是个大好人 一直在保护我们
Not only that, he saved my life onetime
不仅如此 他救过我的命
and we sort of became best friends.
然后我们就成了好兄弟
- How much? - You're that Spider guy!
- 多少钱 - 你是那个蜘蛛男
I'm Spider-Bad.
我是蜘蛛虾
I'm Spider-Bad.
我是蜘蛛虾
This Spider-Man guy, he's not the police, he's not a fireman.
这个蜘蛛侠 他不是警察 也不是消防员
What gives him the right,
那他是凭什么
to get involved in other people's business
管别人的闲事呢
Peter, honey, can I come in?
彼得 亲爱的 我能进来吗
No!
不行
Peter, the final starts at nine, honey.
彼得 期末考试九点就开始了
And you said you'd take my car
而且你说过 车老是坏
into the shop b'coz it keeps dying, remember?
你要把它送到修理厂 记得吗
Gimme a second,I'll be out.
再等会儿 梅伯母
I'm gonna get the door, just gimme a second.
我马上去开门 很快就好了
Please just let me in, alright?
就让我进去 好吗
I'm...trying to get...!
我在努力把鞋给
- The final is at 9, are you going to take my car to the shop? - YES. Just give me a...
- 九点期末考 你还有空把车送修吗 - 好的 马上来了
No, you can't come in. Stay outside, I'm so naked.
你呆在外面别进来 我什么都没穿
Peter, for goodness's sake.
彼得 老天爷啊
You said you're gonna take my car into the shop because...
你说你会把车送去修理的
- Are you alright? - Yeah. I'm okay.
- 你没事吧 - 好着呢
I'm just...I'm very naked right now.
我现在 就是什么都没穿
What happened to your face, it's filthy!
你的脸怎么这么脏
- Is it? - Yes.
- 脏吗 - 脏死了
Oh yeah, yeah, I was cleaning the chimney.
哦 我刚才清理完烟囱
- We have no chimney. - What?
- 咱家没烟囱 - 什么
- You're late. - I know, I'm late.
- 你要迟到了 - 我知道了
- Downstairs... - I can't
- 下楼 - 我还不
- Now! - Can you...can you leave.
- 马上 - 你能先离开一下么
- Alright, I'm leaving! - I'm naked here.
- 好 我走 - 我什么都没穿
- Morning. I love you. - I love you too. Hurry up.
- 早上好 我爱你 - 我也爱你 快起来
迈克斯和蜘蛛侠携手拯救纽约城
Ho ho ho, look who's here? Spidey!
瞧瞧谁来了 小蜘蛛
How was your morning? Aces, Max, aces.
早上好吗 好极了 迈克斯
I've been out saving the world, protecting everybody.
我忙着拯救世界 保护市民
Listen, isn't it somebody's birthday today?
猜猜今天谁过生日
That's why you're here. You remembered my birthday.
你来就是为了这个 你记得我的生日
All the crime fighting you've been doing
虽然你忙着打击犯罪
and all of a sudden you take time to visit little old me, Max.
但你还是抽空来看望卑微的我
That's...it's amazing.
你真是 太好了
But...of course you would, why won't you visit me?
不过当然了 你怎么会不来看我呢
We're best friend.
我们可是好兄弟
What are you doing? You made me a cake?
你也太贴心了吧 给我烤了个蛋糕
People don't get the chance
真该让别人看看
to see these all kind things you do for people.
你对民众是多么贴心
I know what they say about
我知道媒体是怎么说你的
you in the press but it doesn't matter to me
但是我不在乎
because I know the real you, because you're amazing.
因为我认识真实的你 超凡的你
Wow, that's what the press needs.
对了 媒体就缺这个
They should call you "The Amazing Spider-Man."
他们应该叫你超凡蜘蛛侠
You like that, Spidey? I like it a lot, Max.
你喜欢吗 小蜘蛛 我很喜欢 迈克斯
Good...because today is going to be amazing.
今天一定会是个超凡的日子
Circuit thirty nine.
39号电路
I'm not late, Harvey, I'll be there in fifteen minutes.
我没迟到 哈维 给我15分钟
I just wanna know if you can find another waitress to replace me
我只想问问你能不能找个服务员代我
because I start my training rounds at the hospital.
因为我在医院的培训开始了
Don't mention this to Peter,
别告诉彼得
I don't want him to know because he worries, that's all.
他要是知道肯定会担心
Yeah, yeah, okay, you got it. Double shift on Thursday. Okay bye.
好的好的 周四我做两份工 再见
- Who was that? - Harvey.
- 刚才那是谁 - 哈维
- Another double shift, huh? - Sometimes.
- 又是两份工吗 - 偶尔
I got nothing else to do, I like the girls,
闲着也是闲着 同事们也都挺好的
I missed Ben,gives me a little extra in the cookie jar.
我想本了 还能挣点零花钱
I sold another, another
我又卖了几张照片
couple of photos to the Bugle so that outa help.
卖给号角日报 也能帮上忙
Yeah, what really help if that guy would pay you a fair wage.
你老板能付合理的薪酬才叫帮忙
Oh, Jameson? Jameson would pay me some fair wages,
你说詹姆森吗 他会给我合理的薪酬
if it was 1961, he would pay me a fair wage.
如果这是1961年 他会给我合理的薪酬
Hey, Hey, wait. What are you doing? What are you doing?
嘿 你干什么呢 干什么呢
- I'm doing my laundry. - No, I do the laundry.
- 要洗衣服啊 - 不 衣服我来洗
It's my job, I've been doing
这是我的活 从你6岁起
your laundry since you were six years old.
你的衣服就是我洗的
I understand that, I'm in college now,
我知道 但我都要上大学了
it's time that I took care of my own dirty underwear.
我的内裤也该我自己洗了
The last time you did the laundry,
上次你自己洗的时候
you turned everything blue and red.
出来的全成了蓝色或者红色
That was a mistake, cause' I was
那是无心之过 因为
washing...the...the American flag, my...can you just please...
我在洗美国国旗 你就让
No one washes the flag.
没人会去洗国旗的
I do and I won't anymore, forget it,
我会 以后不会了 这事别提了
- fine, can I just do my...it's just underwear! - This is my machine.
- 就让我自己 只是内裤而已 - 这是我的洗衣机
This is my laundry, my home,
这是我家 衣服我来洗
my machine. Back off, eat your breakfast.
洗衣机我来用 退后 吃你的早饭
Alright laundry sheriff. I'll do it later.
遵命 洗衣警长 我等会儿再洗
- I'll do it. - No, forget it.
- 我来洗 - 算了吧
- Give it to me. - No, I'll do it some other time, forget it.
- 给我吧 - 我再找时间自己洗吧
- Excuse me. - Idiot.
- 不好意思 - 白痴
I do not get it.
我就不懂了
A lot of jam. Come on, come on.
要堵死了 快点快点
- Watch it, buddy. - Hey, let's go!
- 看着点 伙计 - 快走
Oscorp Industries is proud to announce...
Oscorp工业有幸宣布
the world's first electromagnetic power grid.
已架设好世界上首个电磁输电网络
by converting aging power stations
通过将老旧的发电厂
into a field of hydro electric towers...
改建为新的水力发电塔
we're generating clean, green, sustainable energy...
我们生产绿色可持续的洁净能源
to power Manhatten... and finally the rest of the world...
满足曼哈顿 乃至全世界的能源需求
- Dillon, you're late. - Double Decker trains were so slow, sir.
- 狄龙 你迟到了 - 双层列车太慢了 先生
Don't you realise that Oscorp is
你难道不知道Oscorp现在
now responsible for the entire city's energy supply?
负责整个城市的能源供应吗
Oh, I do. I submitted the designs for the power grid and they used a lot of them
当然了 我提交了很多关于电网的设计
and I noticed that in those power grids were designed by me.
而我发现你们用的正是我的设计
You designed them? Sure you did and I'm Spider-Man.
你说你设计了电网 我还说我是蜘蛛侠呢
You're no Spider-Man. He's a Leo you're a Sagittarius!
你才不是蜘蛛侠 他是狮子座而你是人马座左下阿里斯特·斯迈思(Alistair Smythe)人物形象问世于1985年11月蜘蛛侠这一漫画形象问世于1962年8月
You ever speak about him again,
你再敢提起他试试
I'm gonna rip your flat-goon head off.
看我不把你的脑袋拧下来
Now get to work.
干活去
- Which floor please - 74.
- 请问您要去几层 - 74层
Thank you
谢谢
Oh, hold that!
帮忙按一下电梯
- I got it. - Thank you, you're a real gentleman.
- 别担心 - 谢谢 你真是个绅士
Most people would just let that close.
大部分人都直接让门关上了
Well, most people don't notice other people.
大部分人不关心别人
- Which floor please - 63
- 请问你要去几层 - 63层
- Hold on. What's it? - Er...63
- 别急 几层来着 - 呃 63层
- 63, please - Thank you
- 63层 - 谢谢
Thank you, very much.
十分感谢
Er...my name is Max, Max Dillon.
我叫迈克斯 迈克斯·狄龙
- I'm Gwen. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
- 我叫格温 很高兴认识你 - 很高兴认识你
Is it your birthday?
今天是你生日吗
Oh yeah, well, I...er,
呃 对 没错 我
they...fortunately leave this flyer in my room...
他们 在我房间留了这个传单
birthday party, big club... A lot of celebrities....
生日派对 大场子 名人都会来
- Wow. - I would like to invite you,
- 哇 - 我本可以邀请你的
it's just that the guest list is closed.
但是宾客名单已经定下来了
Oh, got it, got it but thank you anyway. This's exciting.
明白了 还是谢谢你 听起来很热闹
It must be cool, huh,
一定很有意思
to have the whole world look at you like that.
全世界都这么关注你
You know Spider-Man saved my life one time.
蜘蛛侠救了我一命
Of all the people in the whole city, he saved me.
茫茫人海中他救了我
He said he needed me.
他说他需要我
That must be really...
那一定很
Floor 63.
63层到了
It's nice to meet you, Max.
很高兴认识你 迈克斯
Wait, she remembered my name.
等等 她记得我的名字
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
It's dark in there.
里面很暗
Your eyes will adjust.
你的眼睛会适应的
It's better this way.
还是暗点好
Dad.
This is not how I imagined I'd die.
没想到我会这样死去
Looking at my son, seeing a stranger.
看着我的儿子 跟看陌生人一样
You had such potential, Harry.
哈利 你前途无量
Such fierce intelligence and yet you're throwing it all away.
你明明智商超群 却把它拒之门外
You threw me away.
是你把我拒之门外
You kicked me off to boarding school when I was eleven.
我11岁你就把我送到了寄宿学校
On my 16th birthday...
我16岁生日那天
you sent me scotch, or one of your assistants did.
你就送了一瓶威士忌 又或者是你助理送的
I'm pretty sure because the card read:
估计是后者 因为卡上写着
With compliments, Norman Osborn.
请笑纳 诺曼·奥斯本敬上
I don't expect forgiveness from you, any more
我不指望你的原谅 再也不会了
and you know what? I don't believe in miracles.
你猜怎么着 我不相信奇迹
How could you possibly understand...
你又怎么会明白
that your childhood had to be sacrificed
你的童年必须被牺牲掉
for something greater?
来换取更重要的东西
Not just for me, for you!
不只是为了我 还是为了你好
Have your hands started to twitch yet?
你的手开始抽搐了没
When you lay awake...
当你夜不能寐
and you feel it coming...
感受到它的侵袭
hiding under the skin...
藏匿在皮肤之下
waiting to show itself...
随时准备显形
to show you who you really are...
暴露出你的本来面目
Retroviral Hyperplasia.
逆转录细胞增生症
I never told you...
我从没告诉你
that's genetic.
它是遗传病
Our disease,
家族遗传
the Osborn curse
奥斯本家的诅咒
and it began at your age.
就在你这个年龄开始发作
Let me see it.
让我看看
Your hand, give it to me.
把手给我
The greatest inheritance I can give you
我留给你最重要的遗产
isn't merely money,
不只是财富
is this...
而是这个
A sum total of all my work,
我的毕生心血
everything I did to stay alive.
我为续命所做的一切
Maybe you can succeed where I failed.
或许你能完成我未竟的事业
Dear Mr Jameson New pix and invoice enclosed
尊敬的詹姆森 新的照片 发票已附
I think you should consider
您可以考虑一下
that maybe Spider-man is trying to help
或许蜘蛛侠是想帮忙
Sincerely, Peter Parker.
敬上 彼得·帕克
News just in, Mr Norman Osborn, the legendary
新闻播报 诺曼·奥斯本先生 Osborn工业
founder and CEO of Oscorp Industries has died.
伟大的创建者和首席执行官刚刚去世
The Osborn estate has confirmed
奥斯本的遗产确认
he is survived by his only son,
被他的独子继承
Harry Osborn, who is the sole heir
哈利·奥斯本 他是
of the Oscorp corporate empire
Oscorp商业帝国的唯一继承人
Osborn fundamentaly changed the
奥斯本从根本上改变了
medical profession's approach to human healing...
医疗业治疗疾病的方式
and affected the lives of millions.
影响了数以百万计的生命
I started Oscorp because I
我建立Oscorp是因为
looked at the world around me and I thought.
我看看我身边的世界 我想
"We can do better. We should do better."
我们可以做得更好 我们应该做的更好
Einstein said the world
爱因斯坦说过
cannot be changed without changing our thinking
只有改变思维方式 世界才会因此改变
but change isn't just a slogan.
但改变不仅仅是一句口号
It begins with hard work.
它始于勤恳
Change begins with persistence and commitment.
改变是始于坚持和投入的
Mr. Osborn changed the world
奥斯本先生改变了世界
and now it's up to each of us
而现在是时候让我们每个人
to ensure that his hopes and dreams remain alive
来延续他的希望和梦想
but not today.
但不是从今天开始
- Today... - Hello?
- 今天是 - 喂
- Is this Gwen Stacy ? - Yes, it's, who's calling?
- 请问是格温·斯黛西吗 - 我是 请问您是
I'm calling from the Oxford scholar program.
这里是牛津大学奖学金项目组
We've some exciting news.
告诉你一个好消息
Oh, Dillon, you stay here.
哦 狄龙 你得留下来
There's a current flow problem in genomics lab.
现在基因组实验室里有电力故障
Why don't you stay and take a look at that.
你留下去看看怎么回事吧
It's my birthday.Everybody else is leaving, why do I have to stay?
今天是我生日 大家都走了 为什么我得留下
- Because you're special, - Smythe, I mean Mr Smythe...
- 因为你与众不同 - 斯迈思 我是说斯迈思先生
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Bio electrogenesis.
生物发电
The generation of electricity by living organisms...
是由有机生物体发电
Hey guys.
你们好呀
At least somebody's partying.
你们倒是在聚会
You're just a little sick.
这只是小毛病
I got your medicine.
我能弄好的
And on my birthday. After all I've done for this company, designed and created
即使我为公司设计发明这么多 他们连我的生日都
Warning.
警告
- Error in sector 5A - I know, I bet you didn't know it was birthday, huh,
- 5A区异常 - 我知道 我猜你也不知道今天是我生日吧
did you, Kari?
你说呢 卡里
Could you sing "Happy Birthday" For me?
你能给我唱生日歌吗
I'll just have to sing for myself.
我还是自己唱吧
Gilbert!
吉尔伯特
- What? - It's Max.
- 谁啊 - 我是迈克斯
Can you shut down power in sector 32, please?
你能把32区的总闸拉掉吗
- Forget it I'm out the door. - What do you mean,
- 不行 我现在不在公司 - 你说什么
I'm up here, it's dangerous.
我已经上来了 这里很危险
- Sorry, Max. - Hello?
- 不好意思 迈克斯 - 喂
I'll do it myself and I'll sing to myself.
我自己去搞定 自己给自己唱生日歌
Happy Birthday...to me.
祝我生日快乐
Happy Birthday...dear Max...
祝我生日快乐
Happy Birthday...
祝我生日
to me.
快乐
System restored. Have a nice day.
系统重装完毕 愿您今天过得愉快
Harry, Oscorp's has been under intense public
哈利 Oscorp工业之前
scrutiny in the wake of Dr. Connors' recent breach of trust.
因康纳斯博士的事 饱受公众质疑
You mean, people are pisssed off because
你是说 公众被惹毛了
he tried to turn everyone in N.Y city into giant lizards?
因为他想把全纽约的人变成巨型蜥蜴
Given that...
正因如此
all the animal hybrid
我们叫停了所有有他参与的
program he was involved in were destroyed...
动物杂交项目
to restore investor confidence.
以重塑投资者的信心
That is the Osborn way.
这是奥斯本式的作风
Whoever's inconvenient around here, just get rid of it, right?
碍事的人就撇下 是吧
Much of that scrutiny may fall on you now.
现在大家的矛头可能会转向你
We felt that plausible deniability was your best option.
我们认为合理的推诿是你最好的选择
Sure, sure, I get it.
没问题 我懂
Twenty-year-old kid. 200 billion dollar company.
把价值两千亿的公司留给一个二十岁的小屁孩
What was dad thinking?
这当爹的是怎么想的
I mean you're all lawyers...right?
我说你们都是律师 对吧
Surely someone must have questioned his sanity in the end.
肯定会有人怀疑他是不是老糊涂了
Someone must have thought
也肯定有人想过
about having him declared legally incompetent.
在法律层面宣布他无判断能力
would have made this conversation a lot easier.
这样我们现在这场谈话就简单多了
- Harry... - It's Mr. Osborn.
- 哈利 - 叫我奥斯本先生
We're not friends.
我们不是朋友
Hi.
You were his assistant, right?
你是他的助手吧
What is your name?
你叫什么
- Felicia. - Felicia.
- 费利西亚 - 你好 费利西亚
From now on, everybody at this table will work for Felicia
从今天开始 你们都归费利西亚管
because Felicia works for me.
因为她归我管
Would anybody like to speak up?
还有谁想说什么吗
Well good then, you can all keep your job for a little longer.
很好 这样你们就暂时保住了饭碗
Sir... There's a Peter Parker want to see you.
先生 有位叫彼得·帕克的想见你
Felicia, I want to see every file on this list.
费利西亚 你把这张单子里所有文件找给我
Every single one.
每一份都要
Peter Parker. It's like seeing a ghost.
彼得·帕克 我简直不敢相信是你
Hey, Harry.
嗨 哈利
Random.
好久不见
- What ten years. - It's eight.
- 有十年了吧 - 八年
Close.
也快十年了
- What's up? - It's on the news, man.
- 找我什么事 - 我看了新闻
I heard about your dad and I wanted to come and...
听说你父亲去世了 所以我过来想
see you, check it out, see how you're doing.
看看你 看看你过得怎么样
I'm...umm...I'm with some people.
我 我刚刚正和一群人
I'm in the middle of a meeting.
在开会
I'm sorry, I don't want to intrude,
对不起 我不是有意打扰的
I know it has been a long time and
只是虽然过了很久
I kind of know exactly what you're going through right now.
但我多少理解你现在的处境
You were so there for me when my parents...
我父母去世的时候有你在我身边
That's why I'm here for you.
所以现在我来了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's good to see you man.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
真的很高兴
Sorry about your dad.
你父亲的事我深表遗憾
You've got your braces off.
你把牙套摘了
and now there's nothing to distract from your unibrow.
这样你的一字眉就更加瞩目了
There it is.
这才是你
There it is.
这才是你
Do you still blow drying your hair every morning?
你现在还是每天早上都吹头发吗
Umm...you know...one of my man servants hold the hair dryer
这个嘛 我有一个男仆会帮我举着吹风机
but I work the comb.
但是梳头我自己梳
Okay, so at least I'm not completely helpless.
好吧 至少我还是能生活自理的
After graduation I went to Brazil and Singapore.
毕业以后我去了巴西和新加坡
- That's right. - And then Europe,
- 这样 - 然后还有欧洲
- you know, I went to Europe. - I saw you.
- 我去了欧洲 - 我见过你
What do you mean you saw me.
什么叫你见过我
I saw you in some magazine with some
我见过你在杂志上跟一个
French supermodel, you know what I'm talking about?
法国超模的照片 你知道是什么吧
Yeah, yeah, dude,
是啊 哥们
- that whole model thing is so exhausting. - I know.
- 跟模特在一起太伤神了 - 我懂的
What?
什么情况
You got a lady?
你有女朋友吗
Er...that's the question.
呃 还真是问倒我了
That's the question.
问倒我了
Nobody?
没有吗
No, I don't.
没有了
I don't know...
我也不知道怎么说
I don't know, it's complicated.
我解释不清楚 事情太复杂
Yeah, I don't do complicated.
我从不把事情复杂化
So what's her name? Who is she?
所以她是谁啊 叫什么名字
Her name is Gwen, Gwen Stacy.
她叫格温 格温·斯黛西
- Gwen Stacy? - She works for you.
- 格温·斯黛西 - 她是你手下的员工
Really? She works for me?
真的吗 她是我的员工
At Oscorp. She does work study at Oscorp.
她在那里算是半工半读吧
Is she a model employee?
她是模范员工么
You know, when my father sent me away
你知道 当年我父亲把我送走以后
I tried to forget everything about this place.
我就尝试忘记这里的一切
I guess that kind of includes you.
这其中也包括你
You don't have to explain anything to me, man.
你不用跟我解释的
We both got dumped.
我们俩都是被抛弃的人
Did you ever figure out why your parents bailed?
你有试着去搞清你父母离开的原因吗
My dad left a briefcase.
我爸遗物里有个公文包
Thats all I got, a briefcase full of junk.
只剩这个了 一公文包的垃圾
Whatever, I don't know. I try not to think about it.
无所谓了 我尽量不去想
How's that working out for you?
这做法管用吗
Perfectly.
很管用
Dude, nice arm
好臂力啊
It's just the wrist. It's just all in the wrist, buddy.
手腕而已 关键是手腕技巧
- You could do it too, if you just strengthen up that. - Yeah,right.
- 你好好锻炼也可以的 - 是么
You got to admit though,
但你必须承认
things have gotten a little crazy around here man.
这里发生了许多怪事
Giant lizards, and...
巨型蜥蜴啊
Spider-Guy.
蜘蛛小子啊
Just one guy, just one Spider-Man,
就一个 一个叫蜘蛛侠的
or woman. We don't know...for sure.
或者蜘蛛女侠 我们也不清楚
Whatever dude. He wears spandex to rescue kittens from trees.
管他呢 他竟然穿着紧身衣爬到树上救猫
So impressed.
真是大开眼界
I like to think he gives people hope.
我倒是觉得他给了人们希望
For what?
什么希望
Maybe eventually everything's gonna be alright.
也许最终所有事情都会好转的
I wish I had time for eventually.
我希望我能等到那天
Who was it?
这谁啊
Maxwell Dillon, electrical engineer.
麦克斯韦尔·狄龙 电力工程师
No associates or friends to speak of.
无亲无故的
He submitted specs for the grid, that we...appropriated.
他提交的电网设计被我们化用了
The guy was...invisible.
那人毫无存在感
Wall Street is nervous enough of that child, Harry, taking over.
华尔街都在怕哈利那个小屁孩接手
We got to find a way to get him out.
我们得想法把他踢走
In the meantime if the press
这段时间如果媒体
gets hold of this accident, our stock will crater.
抓着这场意外不放的话 我们的股市会遭受重创
So make sure that this Mr. Dillon stays invisible.
所以就让狄龙先生继续没有存在感吧
This could prove useful for us in the future.
这事以后说不定对我们还会有用处
Hey.
Move over! Get out of the street!
快走 别挡道
Hey!
Hi!
You look amazing.
你看起来真美
I'm sorry for the spontaneous hour, but it was kind of...
抱歉 临时把你约出来
No, I know. Spontaneous, it's alright. You know?
没事 我 我不介意的
Well, I just figured it was time,
我觉得现在我们可以
you know...time for us try to be friends.
可以重新成为好朋友了
Friends, yeah, that's...
朋友 好啊 这
great.
很好
I just don't want us to be complicated.
我不想让我们的关系太复杂
I just said that to someone
我今天才跟别人说过
- I hate complicated. - Keep it simple.
- 我讨厌复杂 - 简单就好
Okay great, great, yeah, yeah, alright but I mean...
好好好 这样很好 但我想
if we were to be friends,
如果我们要成为朋友
I think we gotta establish some ground rules.
我们得约法三章
- Some ground rules? - Yes, some ground rules,
- 约法三章 - 对啊 约法三章
- Like that. - Like what?
- 比如这个 - 什么
Look...look, that laugh, that laugh.
看看看 就是这种笑容
That's off the table.
以后不许这么笑了
My laugh's off the table?
我不能这么笑了
You gotta figure out a more annoying laugh.
你得笑得更讨人厌点
That's still adorable.
这笑得还是太迷人了
That was not adorable. What're you doing...
才不迷人呢 你要干嘛
- Okay, I've got a ground rule. - Oh, you, what? What's it.
- 好吧 我也有一条规矩 - 说来听听
Er...don't tell me that I look amazing
不许用你深邃的大眼睛看着我
with your big brown doe eyes, OK?
赞扬我很美 行么
I'm really serious about that one.
我认真说的
- Oh no... - What?
- 完了 - 怎么了
- I've just figured out the next ground rule. - What?
- 我又想到了一条 - 什么
No more of this.
别再这样
No more...no more this nose rub that you do.
别再 别再这样揉你的鼻子
- This? - Don't think I haven't noticed.
- 这样吗 - 别以为我没看到
What am I supposed to do? It's allergy season.
那我要怎么办 现在可是过敏期
This is killing me, I gotta...
这简直要了我的命啊 我要
you just spitting in the face with my ground rules, I'm out.
你刚刚质疑我的规则 我不玩了
Come on!
别这样
First we get ice cream, then I'm out.
我先去买冰淇淋 然后我就走了
Umm, yeah, so I did that...
对 我确实
and I got completely addicted
然后我就彻底爱上了
to this place that has Korean meatballs.
这个卖韩国肉丸的地方
- Have you been there? - No, no...
- 你去过吗 - 没有
It's mind-blowing.
那里超棒
That place is at 6th, I know, you love it there.
我知道 在第六大道上 你很爱那个地方
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
How do you know I love it there?
你怎么知道我喜欢那里
Cos' umm...
因为嘛
Cos' you told me.
因为你告诉过我
It just opened last month.
可是它上个月才开张
Have you been following me?
你一直在跟踪我吗
I knew it. How often?
我就知道 多久一次
Just once a day, sometimes.
有时候 一天一次
Sometimes more.
有时候更频繁
why?
为什么
- To make sure I'm safe? - Yeah.
- 你想要保护我吗 - 是啊
Because that's the closest I can get still being with you.
这也是我能接近你的唯一方法了
I'm moving to England.
我要搬去英国了
- What? - Yeah.
- 什么 - 真的
I have a, um...I'm up for a scholarship to Oxford
我申请了牛津大学的奖学金
in molecular medicine
分子医学专业的
and it's between me and this
竞争者有两名
other kid and there's this oral exam we've to do
明天我们要进行面试
and he's like a freshman in college but he's fourteen
另一个候选人是大一新生 但他只有14岁
and it could be him but might be me, I hope it's me
我们俩的机会均等 我希望自己能被选上
And I'm gonna go to...gonna be moving to England.
选上的话 我就要搬去英国了
and I'm really excited.
我还是很期待的
That's...er...
这个 呃
England?
要去英国啊
Station, I need a ten-eighty-five.
总部 请求支援
Send out the units to the southend corner of Duffy Square.
派一队人去杜菲广场的南角
Everybody get out of the way, please. Get out of the way!
大家请让开 快让开
Sir, get your hands away from the cable, right now!
先生 把你的手从电缆上移开 快点
Sir, get your hands away from the cables!
先生 把你的手从电缆上移开
Let me see your hands, please!
请把手举起来
You stay right where you are. Do not move.
待在原地 不要动
Freeze! Get down, on the ground!
不要动 趴在地上
Get down on the ground, now!
马上趴下
- Stop. - Get down on the ground, now!
- 你们停下 - 马上趴下
It's not my fault. Stop.
这不是我的错 别这样
Please...
拜托了
My goodness.
我的天啊
They see me...they see me...
他们看见我了 他们看见我了
They see me...they see me..
他们看见我了 看见我了
- On the ground, now! - No...stop. Don't do that.
- 马上趴下 - 别 别这样做
Please.
拜托了
- It's over, freak. - Wait, it's not my fault.
- 到此为止了 怪胎 - 等等 这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
I said, stop!
我说了 停下来
I'm glad you're not one of those cops that ride a horse.
真庆幸你不是一位骑警
All team members...hold your fire and wait for my call.
所有警员注意 停止开枪 等我的命令
Hold your fire, I repeat, hold your fire and stay down.
停止开枪 再重复一遍 停止开枪原地待命
- Stop, stop it! - Yo, Sparkle!
- 停下 请停下 - 嘿 亮闪闪的这位
Hey...how are you doing?
嘿 你好吗
- It's you? - Yeah, I know it's me, who are you?
- 是你啊 - 是呀 是我 你是哪位
- You don't remember me? - No, should I?
- 你不记得我了吗 - 我见过你吗
I walked into the street, the car almost hit me. You swung me up.
我走在街上的时候差点被车撞到 你抱住了我
You saved me. You said you needed me.
是你救了我 你说你需要我
The guy, you're the guy with the blue prints.
是你啊 抱着图纸的那个人
Yes, blue prints.
对 抱着图纸的
Yes, I remember you,
是的 我记得你
Of course I remember you, you're my eyes and ears.
我当然记得你 你是我的耳目嘛
- Er...what's your name again? - How could you forget me?
- 呃 你叫什么来着 – 你怎么能忘了我
Oh, I do, I know it, I know it, don't tell me.
噢 我记得的 我记得的 别告诉我
- It's Max. - Is it Max?
- 我叫迈克斯 - 你是叫迈克斯吗?
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you with the...you look different.
抱歉 我刚才没认出来 你看起来很不一样
How are you?
你怎么样了
I don't know what's going on with me.
我不知道怎么回事
I can see, I...I believe you.
我明白的 我相信你
It's strange...the power that I got so much.
这感觉很陌生 我浑身充满了能量
I got so much anger.
充满了愤怒
- Excuse me. - I can see that
- 麻烦让一让 - 我明白的
I can see you don't want to be here, I can see you're scared
我知道你也不想在这儿 看得出你很恐慌
cos' you don't know what's happening to you.
因为你不知道自己到底怎么了
I can see that you don't want to hurt anybody.
我知道你不想伤害任何人
- It's going to be alright. - I got a clear shot, standing by.
- 一切都会好的 - 我已经瞄准了 等待指示
I don't want them shooting me anymore.
我不想要他们再向我开枪
They're not going to shoot you.
他们不会再这么做了
You guys, this is my buddy Max.
嘿 伙计们 这是我的兄弟迈克斯
I told you about Max. No one shoots at Max!
我和你们提起过他 别再朝他开枪了
You and me, just you and me talking.
你和我 就只有你和我
Whoa... Stay right there, stay right there.
哇 喔 待在那儿别动 先别动
Just be careful with the grid, it's the electricity.
小心脚下 那可是电网
I just...I just wanted everyone to see me.
我只是 我只是希望大家能注意到我
If he makes a move, you take that shot.
他如果有所行动 你就开枪
How about you come with me, go somewhere we can talk,
就你和我 我们离开这
away from all these people...okay?
去别的地方谈谈 好吗
No, no...stop!
不 不 别开枪
Spidey...Spidey...
蜘蛛侠 蜘蛛侠
You stupid freak!
你这个愚蠢的怪胎
Fuck off,dummy!
快滚吧 傻子
He lied to me, he shot me...
他欺骗了我 开枪射我
Shut up.
闭嘴
You're so selfish.
你太自私了
Stay with me Max.
听我说 迈克斯
- You set me up. - No...I didn't set you up.
- 你陷害我 - 不 我没有陷害你
- You lied to me. - No, I'm trying to help you, let me help you.
- 你骗了我 - 不 我是在帮你 让我帮你
It's my birthday.
今天是我的生日
Now it's time for me to light my candles.
是时候点蜡烛了
Do we have visual on Spider-Man?
你们有看到蜘蛛侠吗
Does anyone...have visual on Spider-Man?
有人看到蜘蛛侠了吗
That's enough.
这样就行了
- Mike. Big John. - Nice job!
- 迈克·约翰 - 干得好
Nice work fellas. It's a pleasure doing business with you.
干得好伙计们 很高兴和你们合作
Spider-Man...
蜘蛛侠
England?
英国吗
Really?
真的么
Good talk.
谈话愉快
Our coverage of this breaking story
关于此次突发事件的报道
begins with Jessica Abo at the scene.
让我们连线现场记者杰西卡·奥布
That's right. We're standing here with two eyewitnesses
好的 站在我身边的是两位目击者
who are going to tell us what they just saw.
他们将告诉我们刚才发生了什么
So tell us. How do you think Spider-Man did it.
请告诉我们 你们觉得蜘蛛侠是怎么做到的
How do you think he beat this creature.
他是如何打败刚才那个怪物的
Yeah, it got to be rubberised, Spidey's suit
关键在于他的衣服 一定是橡胶材质的
that's why he didn't get electrocuted.
这就是为什么他不会触电致死
Probably some kind of neoprene. That's what I'll use, honestly...
可能是某种氯丁橡胶 如果是我的话也会用这个
Thank you very much for the two of you,
非常感谢你们接受采访
as you can tell so many questions remain unanswered.
目前为止很多问题还尚未有答案
But we will bring you the latest information as it becomes available.
但我们会为您带来事件的最新消息
For now, Jessica Abo for New York l...
感谢收看杰西卡来自现场的报道
Gone, Gone, Gone Performed by Phillip Phillips m 0 0 b 0 -8 0 -15 0 -23 b 7 -25 13 -27 20 -29 b 20 -22 20 -15 20 -8 b 16 -10 12 -9 9 -5 b 7 -2 7 2 12 3 b 15 4 21 1 22 -4 b 22 -12 22 -24 22 -35 b 14 -33 5 -30 -2 -28 b -2 -19 -2 -11 -2 -3 b -5 -3 -9 -4 -12 0 b -13 1 -16 4 -12 8 b -7 9 0 8 0 0 m 0 -19 b 7 -21 13 -23 20 -25 b 20 -25 20 -24 20 -24 b 13 -22 7 -20 0 -18 b 0 -18 0 -19 0 -19
When life leaves you high and dry
当生活令你感到孤立无援
I'll be at your door tonight if you need help. If you need help.
我会第一时间赶到 只要你有所需要
I'll shut down the city lights
哪怕要夺走城市的光亮
I'll lie, cheat. I'll beg and bribe to make you well, to make you well.
又或是让我欺骗使诈乞讨行贿 只要你安然无恙
When enemies are at your door, I'll carry you way from more.
当敌人来袭 我愿带你远离纷扰
If you need help, if you need help.
只要你有所需要
Your hope dangling by a string.
若你的希望即将破灭
I'll share in your suffering to make you well, to make you well.
我将分担你的苦难 只求你安然无恙
下午2点罗斯福
Give me reasons to believe that you would do the same for me.
请让我相信 你也会这般待我
And I would do it for you for you.
这样我便会毫无保留为你付出
Baby I'm not moving on.
我对你的爱不会减少
I love you long after you're gone.
即使你已离开了我
For you, for you.
我将为你赴汤蹈火
You will never sleep along.
你永远不会孤单而眠
I love you long after you gone.
你的离开不会改变我的爱恋
饱受争议的科学家理查德·帕克去世
For you, for you.
我将为你赴汤蹈火
Baby I'm not moving on.
我对你的爱不会减少
I love you long after you're gone.
即使你已离开了我
Like a drum baby don't stop beating.
像鼓声般永不停歇
Like a drum baby don't stop beating.
像鼓声般永不停歇
Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you.
我的心将像这鼓点永远为你跳动
难道我连你也要失去吗???
And long after you're gone gone gone.
你的离开不会改变我的爱恋
I love you long after you're gone gone gone.
无论历经多久 我的爱也不会变
Online polls show a sudden uptake
网络投票显示 民众对蜘蛛侠的
in public sentiment in favour of the web-crawler.
支持率急剧上升
Tonight it would seem New York City owes him a debt of gratitude.
今夜的纽约市似乎欠了他一份恩情
Next generation military body armor.
新一代武装装备
Features include enhanced mobility, battlefield injury repair.
性能包括 更强的机动性 战时伤病治愈
Direct nervous system interface.
神经系统的实时反馈
So the common household spider, umm..Unlike human cells,
一般的蜘蛛 与人类的细胞不同
there's a containment power to self-heal
它们拥有自我治愈的能力
from severe infection, tissue damage,etc.
包括重症感染 组织损伤等等
and so we used radioactive isotope with compatible human DNA...
所以我们使用放射性同位素与可兼容的人类DNA
Welcome...to Dr. Jallings science investigator.
欢迎收看贾林斯博士的科教频道
Today we're going to be talking about electricity.
今天我们要来谈谈电力
Batteries, insulators, electromagnetic current.
电池 绝缘体 电流
Batteries can withstand a lot of incoming charges.
电池可以承受大量输入的电荷
The more powerful the battery,
电池的容量越大
the bigger the charge it can withstand.
它所能承受的电荷也就越多
But if the incoming charge exeeds the outgoing charge,
但如果输入的电荷超过了放出的电荷
the battery might explode! Explode!
电池就会爆炸 爆炸
Conducting experiments like this, always wear protective gear.
在进行此类实验时 请务必做好防护措施
- You're not invincible. - We're gonna need a bigger battery.
- 因为你不是无敌的 - 我需要块更大的电池
- Hello? - Pete, it's me.
- 谁呀 - 彼得 是我
Hey, Harry, what time is it?
嘿 哈利 现在几点了
Late, early, I don't know. I've been up all night.
很迟了 又或是大清早 不清楚 我一晚上没睡
- I need to see you. - You alright...?
- 我需要见你一面 - 你还好吗
Not really,Pete.
其实不太好
I'm dying...but I think you can help save my life.
我快要死了 但我想你能救我的命
You're looking at the world's first Human-Spider hybrids.
你现在看到的是世界首例人类与蜘蛛的杂交体
The hope is to extract the venom from their glands
我们的设想是从它们的腺体中提取毒液
and turn that into a cure, an agent that heals diseased cells.
再将其转化为治愈病变细胞的药剂
And if I can be cured...
如果我能被治愈
Imagine what this could do
想想这对那些
for other diseases like Alzheimer's even cancer.
阿尔茨海默病患者和癌症患者意味着什么
They never made it to human trials.
他们从未进展到人体试验阶段
It's fourteen years of research and nothing to show for it.
历经14年的研究却一无所获
Except maybe this.
除了这个
惊艳!首张蜘蛛侠清晰照片
- Spider-Man. - What about him?
- 蜘蛛侠 - 跟他有什么关系
He was bitten by one of those things then worked.
他被其中一只蜘蛛咬了 并且成功变异
I don't know how and I don't know why...but
我不知道这其中的原理 但是
he can do everything else a spider can, including self-heal.
他能做所有蜘蛛能做的事 包括自我治愈
I need to find him.
我需要找到他
I need his blood.
我需要他的血
搜索:
You need Spider-Man's blood?
你需要蜘蛛侠的血
- It will save my life. - It may not, Harry.
- 那可以救我的命 - 那可能行不通 哈利
It may not be that simple.
也许没那么简单
You saw what happened to Curt Connors, right?
你知道科特·康纳斯发生了什么 对吧
Connors was weak.
那是他太弱了
This is me, Peter.
而我不同 彼得
I don't think you can just set up a van
我不觉得你开着辆采血车
and have him donate it.
他就会来献血了
I mean, I'm sure he's
我的意思是 当然了
sensitive about people shoving needles...and
如果有人到处举着针头 他会敏锐地察觉到
Probably sensitive?
敏锐地察觉么
Okay, well then,
好吧
Maybe you can just sensitively tell me where he is
或许你可以直接敏锐地告诉我他在哪
- and I will just go ask him myself. - What?
- 我自己去求他 - 你说什么
- You took his picture. - So?
- 你照到了他 - 所以呢
摄影: 彼得 ·帕克
You know him.
你认识他
Harry, I took a picture from a long way,
哈利 我那是从很远的地方照的
I use a long lens, I don't know him.
我用了长镜头 我并不认识他
I put together what you said at the river
我重新想了想你在河边说的话
What did I...?
我说了什么
about how he gives people hope.
你说蜘蛛侠给了人们希望
Come on.
拜托了
(中央服务器被访问 搜索中)
(限制该员工的所有访问 追踪目标位置)
查无此人
搜索:
无法搜索
请联系管理员
Just say yes.
求你答应吧
Don't turn your back on me.
别背对着我
I don't want to end up like my father, Peter.
我不想和我爸一个下场 彼得
Please.
拜托了
Peter, please. I can't.
彼得 求你了 我不想那样死去
I'm going to try and find Spider-Man.
我会试着找到蜘蛛侠的
- Hey, what's the security doing here? - That's so weird.
- 嘿 保安怎么会来这里 - 太诡异了
Hey, Miss Stacy.
嘿 斯泰西小姐
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
- 你在这干嘛呢 - 你又在这干嘛呢
She's not here. Check another floor.
她不在这 去别的楼层看看
You are in trouble?
你惹上麻烦了
- Yeah. - Who's that guy?
- 对 - 那人是谁
There was an accident in the genomic lab
基因实验室里发生了一场事故
And they're covering it up
而他们想要掩盖真相
and I found out that guy from Times Square last night,
还有昨晚在时代广场的那个人
I met him. He was an electrical engineer in the building
我见过他 他是这里的一名电力工程师
and he loved Spider-Man, by the way,he was like a fanatic.
对了 他可喜欢蜘蛛侠了 狂热粉丝级别的
I didn't get a love vibe last night,
反正我是没感受到他的爱意
I got more of a wanting him to kill me with his electricity vibe.
我只感受到了他想要电死我的信念
That's actually kind of what it's like to love you.
这正是表达爱意的一种方式嘛
I was searching for him in the computer
我在电脑上搜索他
and all the files were erased.
但所有相关资料都被清除了
- It's completely erased. - That's Oscorp.
- 彻底清楚了 - 这公司的典型做法
What about you, why are you here?
你呢 你怎么会在这
- Harry.
- 因为哈利来的
- Osborn? - He's dying.
- 奥斯本吗 - 他快要死了
- What do you mean? - He's dying.
- 什么意思 - 他快要死了
And he thinks the only thing going that's gonna his life is my blood,
他觉得唯一能救他的是 我的血
Spider Man's blood.
蜘蛛侠的血
As far as I know, if I give it to him, it could kill him.
但是据我所知 如果我给了他 只会害了他
Or something worse.
甚至更糟
This is the maintenance closet, Gwen.
这里是保洁储物间 格温
This is the most cliche hiding place you could have chosen.
真是老掉牙的藏身处啊
- I'm...sorry. - This is the stupidest hiding place.
- 抱歉 - 躲在这里真是蠢爆了
I didn't take us to the Bahamas of hiding place.
真是抱歉没把您带去高端的藏身处啊
I don't want to talk to you about England is because...I don't...
我不想和你聊英国的事情 因为
- You just kissed me. - I know, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.
- 你刚刚吻了我 - 对不起 情不自禁就
How do you like it?
感觉怎么样
- It felt a little rushed. - I know, I know.
- 有点匆忙 - 我知道
This is the plan. You get to the elevator,
计划是这样的 你去乘电梯
- I'm going to distract them, okay ? - Okay
- 我来想办法引开他们 - 好的
I'm sorry. I just spilled a hot latte all over you.
抱歉 我竟然把一杯热拿铁洒了你全身
I didn't do that! Oh, and you too!
我什么也没做 哎呀 不是我干的
Stay right there! Stay right there!
你别跑 别跑
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait!
等一等 等一等嘛
Stop.
停下
I'm sorry...I'm all thumbs today.
抱歉咯 我今天笨手笨脚的
- Gwen Stacy. - Oh my God!
- 格温·斯黛西 - 天哪
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
- 抱歉 - 不好意思
That's ok.
没关系
- I'm Harry. - Yeah.
- 你好 我是哈利 - 嗯
- I'm an old friend of Peter's. - Yea, I know who you are. Sorry.
- 我是彼得的老朋友了 - 嗯 我知道你是谁 不好意思
I was kind of rushing.
刚刚有点冒失
No, I'm sorry he never introduced us.
不 很抱歉他没介绍我们认识
I thought you two had broken up.
我以为你们已经分手了
Yes, we had, it's...
是的 分手了 这事
Complicated.
有点复杂
- Complicated. - He's Peter.
- 复杂 - 彼得就是这样
Everything is always complicated with Peter.
和他有关的事情都不简单
- Yeah, yeah, it's...you're right. - But that's why he needs you.
- 对啊 - 但这正是他需要你的原因
Right?
不是吗
To help him make his choices clear.
帮助他选择该走的路
- Nice to meet you, Harry. - Yeah, it' such a pleasure, Gwen.
- 很高兴认识你 哈利 - 幸会 格温
收治精神病犯人
You have been in a terrible accident.
你经历了一场可怕的事故
I'm Dr. Kafka. I'm here to help you.
我是卡夫卡医生 我是来帮助你的
Of course you are, Doc.
当然是了 医生
That's why you prepared a military grade, biostimulate electrode.
所以你才准备了军用生物刺激电极
High intensity capacitors.
和高强度电容器
The kind they make at Oscorp.
Oscorp工业制造的
All of this because you're trying to help me.
准备这些都是为了帮助我
You are correct.
你说对了
I'm here to study you,
我是来研究你的
to understand what you are, why you're.
来查明你是什么东西 又为何存在
And I will get results.
我会得到我要的结果的
I always do.
一向如此
You do realize you locked me in a prison...
你没忘记这所监狱的动力
that runs on electricity.
是电吧
I can feel it in the walls, I can feel it in my veins.
我能从墙里和我的血管里感受到
No matter what you do, Doc , you can't contain it.
医生 无论你怎么做 都是无法控制它们的
It's a force of nature, like me.
这就是大自然的力量 而我也是
- You want to know how powerful I am? - Yeah.
- 你想知道我有多强大吗 - 当然
Well, so do I.
我也想啊
Good...good
好 很好
I'm dying to know, Doc.
我很想知道 医生
But you'd better make damn sure that you kill me this time.
那你最好确保这次能杀死我
Because if you don't..
因为如果你做不到
I'm gonnna kill the light.
我会吞噬一切光亮
So everyone in this city,
城市里的所有人
is gonna know how to feel, to live in my world.
都将感受到我暗无天日的生活
A world without power. A world without mercy.
一个没有电也没有善意的世界
A world without Spider-Man.
一个没有蜘蛛侠的世界
And everyone will be able to see me for who I truly am.
所有人将目睹我的真实面目
And who are you?
你是谁
Don't you know? I am Electro.
你不知道吗 我是电光人
Warning. Electrical restrain capacity reaches escape.
警告 已达到电力承载最高值
Initiate lockdown procedure, immmediately.
立即启动禁闭程序
Very impressive, Electro.
不错啊 电光人
Lockdown initiating.
禁闭程序 启动
Aunt May?
梅伯母
- What are you doing? - When did you do this?
- 你在做什么 - 这些是什么时候做的
There's something your not telling me, Aunt May.
你是不是有事瞒着我了 梅伯母
Every time I mention my parents, your eyes go down.
每次我提到我父母 你都不敢看我
I know you're not telling me something. You're lying to me.
我知道你有事瞒着我 在对我撒谎
- I know you love me... - I don't. - I know you love me.. But you do.
- 我知道你很爱我 - 我没有 - 我也很爱你 但你撒谎了
You have to tell me. It's my father.
告诉我 那毕竟是我爸爸
Yes, he was your father...
没错 他是你爸爸
but that didn't seem to stop him from leaving you.
但那并没能阻止他的离去
I need the truth.
我需要知道事情的真相
The truth is that your parents left you here, on our door-step.
事实就是 你父母把你留了在我家门前
This little boy whose world was turned upside down with no explanation.
年幼的你 生活就此被颠覆
We did the best, we could.
我们尽了最大努力照顾你
You Uncle Ben, he and I.
你的本伯父和我
Who else was going to care for you and protect you?
还有谁会来这样照顾你 保护你
And worry about you.
担心你呢
Your father? No.
你爸爸吗 他做不到
I was the one who wiped your nose,
是我替你擦鼻子
who made you brush your teeth...
逼着你刷牙
and do your homework. And washed your dirty underwear.
叫你做作业 洗你的脏内衣
Me! You stupid, nonscientific aunt,
是我 这个没文化没知识的伯母
who doesn't know how to make ends meet...
一个不知该如何养家
who has to take nursing classes, with 22 year old kids,
只能和年轻人一起上护士学校
so I can pay for you to go to college.
才能供你上学的伯母
And I don't know how to do this without Ben. I don't know how.
没有本的日子 我真的不知该怎么做
And you're dreaming about your perfect father...
而此刻 你却满脑子想着那完美的爸爸
Who was never here. No!
那个从未出现过的爸爸 不
No, I won't tell you. You're my boy.
我不会告诉你的 你是我的孩子
As far as I'm concerned, you're my boy. And I won't hurt you.
对我而言 你就是我的孩子 我不想伤害你
I'm your boy. You're my everything.
我是你的孩子 你是我的一切
You're enough. You're more than enough.
你做得很好 足够好了
That's not what this is about.Don't get that twisted.
别误会 但我还是想知道真相
- I love you so much. - I know.
- 我很爱你 - 我知道
It's okay.
没事的
Aunt May...
梅伯母
I need to know.
我需要知道真相
Alright.
好吧
I'll tell you everything I know.
我把我知道的都告诉你
- But It will hurt you. - Okay.
- 但你也许会难以接受 - 没事的
A few days after the funeral...
葬礼后的几天
Two government men came to see us.
两个政府工作人员来找我们
They said the genetic research...
他们说 你爸爸和诺曼·奥斯本
that your father was doing with Norman Osborn was very valuable.
一起进行的那个基因研究 具有巨大的价值
And that people would pay a lot for it.
有人愿意花重金购买
And that's why he ran off with it.
所以他带着研究结果跑了
They said he was a traitor. I couldn't believe it, Peter.
他们说他是个叛徒 我不敢相信 彼得
They told us he betrayed his best friend, all of us,
他们说他背叛了自己的好友 所有人
for the money.
为了金钱
I don't get it...It doesn't make any sense.
我不明白 这说不通
Yes, I know. I didn't believe it.
我懂 我也不敢相信
- This doesn't make any sense... - Peter... I don't know.
- 这完全说不通 - 彼得 我也不知道
For so long. I would play it over and over in my head.
这么多年了 我在脑海中想了一遍又一遍
What had I missed. What had I missed.
我到底错过了什么 到底哪里不对了
He was just a normal unasuming guy.
他只是个平凡又低调的人
He wore the same ratty lab coat for 20 years...
同一件破实验室制服穿了20年
He took the D train to work, at seven every morning...
每天早上7点 乘着D线地铁去上班
came home at 6 every night.
晚上6点准时回家
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe everyone has a part of themselves they hide...
或许每个人都有不为人知的一面
Even from the people they love.
即使是对于他们爱的人
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Mr. Osborn.
奥斯本先生
Look up. Think you were looking for me.
抬头 是你在找我吧
I can not believe my eyes.
真不敢相信我所看到的
Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠
Just the man I wanted to see.
正是我想找的人
- You... talked to Peter? - Yep.
- 你和彼得聊过了吗 - 是的
I want to help you, Mr. Osborn. I really, really do.
我很想帮你 奥斯本先生 我真的很想
I can't give you my blood. Not right now.
但是我不能把血给你 至少现在不能
- Excuse me? - It's too dangerous.
- 什么 - 那样太危险了
If our blood is not compatible, you could die.
如果我们的血不相容 你会死
I'm already dying.
我已经离死不远了
- Your blood can't make me die more. - But it could do something worse.
- 你的血不会让我多死一次 - 但可能使你恶化
Okay.
行吧
Alright. How much?
你要多少
- How much what? - How much do you want?
- 多少什么 - 多少钱
A boat? You want a plane? You want money? How much do you want?
一艘船还是一架飞机 还是钱 你要多少
- I don't want your money. - Everybody wants my money.
- 我不想要你的钱 - 得了吧 每个人都想要我的钱
I don't.
我不想
I thought you save people.
你不是大家的救星吗
I thought that's what you do, is you save people's lives.
你一直在做的不就是拯救他人的性命么
You just gonna let me die.
而你却要眼睁睁地看着我死去
I'm trying to protect you right now.
我现在是在保护你
You're trying to protect yourself.
你只是在保护你自己罢了
Look...We just need a bit more time...
我们只是需要一点时间
I do not have time. Get out
我没有时间了 你走吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're a fraud, Spider Man.
你是个骗子 蜘蛛侠
- Can I to talk to you for a second. - I'm running late right now.
- 能和你说句话吗 - 我在赶时间
It's only gonna take a second.
就一会会
Give me some time. One thing. Then I'm gone.
给我点时间 就一件事 说完我就走
Everything's a mess.
事情乱套了
My dad my mum, everything I thought about them, lies.
我父母 我所了解的一切都是谎言
Lies, lies, lies. Nothings make sense any more.
谎言 谎言 谎言 什么都说不通
So here we are. I gotta figure out things with Harry.
噢 还有哈利的问题
Because, of course I want to save him. You know.
我当然想救他
I want to sve him, because he's my best pal.
我想救他 因为他是我最好的哥们
And what if my blood works? But what if it doesn't?
我的血可能奏效 也可能失效
I don't know. I got no idea.
我不知道 什么都不知道
Oh...god.
我的天哪
I got nothing.
脑子一片空白
The only thing I keep coming back to... Gwen is...
格温 我现在唯一能想到的只有
Miss Stacy, shall I take you upstairs?
斯泰西小姐 我带你上楼吧
Yes, I'm so sorry.
好的 不好意思
I'm so sorry..I'm already late... Can I have just one moment?
对不起 我已经迟到了 能再等我一下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
- Where are we? - This is my last interview for Oxford.
- 这里是哪里 - 牛津大学的最后一轮面试
Oxford... I don't know.
牛津 我不知道
I'm sorry to bother you, my fair lady,madam.
不好意思打扰你 尊贵的女士
But who am I? I am John Hopkins.
我是谁 我是约翰·霍普金斯
I'm one of the young professors at Harvard,
来自哈佛的年轻教授
and I'm trying to get her to be in my...
我正想让她来加入
part of my team, for a while now.
我的团队
And she is the best person I know, and a scientific genius.
她是我认识的最佳人选 一位科学天才
Anyway, "God save the Queen,"
总而言之 天佑女王
- I'm sorry that everything's happening right... - Peter!!!
- 刚才发生的一切 我表示抱歉 - 彼得
Can you just wait for one second?
你能再等我一会吗
Peter!
彼得
Peter. What do you want to say to me?
彼得 你刚刚想说什么
What's the one thing?
你唯一能想到的事情
I have to go to England, Peter.
我必须得去英国 彼得
It's important to me.
这对我来说很重要
Maybe we are just on different paths right now.
或许我们的人生轨迹不同吧
You know, I don't know.
我不知道
We were just going different ways.
我们的轨迹不同
I gotta go. I gotta go.
我得走了 我真的得走了
Gwen.
格温
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hi.Sorry.
你好 刚才抱歉了
He took the D train to work, every morning at seven,
每天早上7点 乘着D线地铁去上班
came home at 6 every evening.
晚上6点准时回家
罗斯福 地铁 D列车
运输研究: 废弃车站
Roosevelt Secret station, Track 61.
罗斯福秘密站台 61号铁路
A secret subterranean extension of New York's D line under Pershing Square.
建在珀欣广场下面 纽约市D线的隐蔽分支段
Originally built to tranport President Franklin Roosevelt away from the public eye,
在这里罗斯福总统能被秘密转移
to keep his polio secret for the American people.
对众人隐瞒他小儿麻痹的病情
Mr Osborn.
奥斯本先生
You alright? Is there anything I can get you?
你没事吧 有什么我能帮到你的
No, unless you can bring those spiders back to life.
除非你能让那些蜘蛛起死回生 否则没有
- Spiders? - The ones that they destroyed.
- 蜘蛛 - 那些被他们销毁的
"To restore investors confidence."
"为了重塑投资者的信心"
Go home, Felicia. Take the day off.
回家吧 费利西亚 放一天假
Harry!
哈利
I think there may be another way,
我想还有别的办法
to get what you're looking for...
得到你想要的
I overheard Menken talking with one of our security's head.
我听到门肯和其中一个安保负责人说话
Before they destroyed the spiders, they had the venom extracted.
他们在毁掉那批蜘蛛前提取出了毒液
What are you saying?
你说什么
That way they could comply with the
那样他们既不会惹官司
lawsuits but still keep the data whenever it became useful.
也可以留着数据以备不时之需
- Where is it? - Somewhere in the building.
- 它在哪 - 这栋楼里
Somewhere off the books called "Special Projects".
一个写着"特殊项目"的地方
Special Projects. Last received entry: 1 hour ago
特殊项目 上一次进入 一小时前
Approved by Harry Osborn...
由哈利·奥斯本批准
Accessing Ravenscroft archive.
进入档案Ravenscroft
File seven-one-three.
713号文件
What the hell?
什么玩意
File seven-one. Subject: Dillon, Max.
71号文件 对象 迈克斯·狄龙
...and then I'm going to kill the light,
然后我会吞噬一切光亮
so everyone in this city
这座城市的所有人
will discover how it feels to live in my world.
就会知道活在我的世界里是什么感觉
A world without power. A world without Spider-Man.
一个没有电的世界 一个没有蜘蛛侠的世界
Warning. Your user access has been revoked.
警告 你的访问权限被撤销
He's busy. You can't go in there. He's busy.
他很忙 你们不能进去 他很忙
- What did you do? - A more relevant question is what did you do?
- 你在干什么 - 更切题的问题是你在干什么
An employee is killed and
一个员工死了
your first action as CEO, you covered it up!
你作为CEO却把事情掩盖了
No, you covered it up and then
不 是你掩盖了
you buried him in the bug house using my name.
然后以我的名义把他关在那个鬼地方
Ravenscroft is a timeworn
Ravenscroft是一个
Institution devoted to mental improvement.
用来研究提高心理素质的老机构
You're experimenting on people in there.
你在那里用人做实验
Progress has its stepping stones.
进步得有人奠基
Now, in light of your
现在 考虑到你的
deceptive criminal actions, you have been...
欺诈性犯罪行为 你已经被
how do I put this gently... fired.
我要怎么表述的委婉一点 开除了
You're not going to bury me too.
你别想把我也埋起来
Looks to me like you're halfway in the ground already.
对我来说你已经半身在地下了
It's only a matter of time. You're going to die a horrible death,
这只是时间问题 你会死得很难看
like your father.
就像你的父亲
The difference is, no one is going to miss you.
区别是 没人会怀念你
- Get him out. - Wait, wait!
- 把他赶出去 - 等等
I know my way out.
我自己会走
罗斯福站
My name is Richard Parker.
我的名字是理查德·帕克
Whatever lies will be told about me,
不管外界怎么形容我
I would like the world to know the truth.
我都想要这个世界知道真相
Oscorp was already a leader in genetic research
Oscorp已经是基因研究的先锋
when Norman Osborn made
在诺曼·奥斯本
a deal with a foreign military organization
和国外军事组织达成交易
to continue funding my research.
来继续资助我研究的时候
And I discovered what they were going to use it for.
然后我发现了他们要拿我的研究去做什么
Weapons, biological weapons of course. So I refused.
武器 当然是生化武器 所以我拒绝了
And now to eliminate me from the picture,
于是他们把我排除在计划外
Norman Osborn has falsified evidence against me
诺曼·奥斯本针对我伪造了证据
in order to take control of my work.
来夺取我的研究成果
Can I help you?
需要帮助吗
Yea, you can open the gate. I'm Harry Osborn.
你可以把门打开 我是哈利·奥斯本
There's a patient in that isolation unit I need to see.
我想要见一个在隔离区的病人
Joe, this is Mr. Osborn from Oscorp.
乔 这是来自Oscorp的奥斯本先生
Sorry sir, without a yellow badge,
抱歉先生 没有黄色挂牌
you can't even pass this point.
你不能通过这里
Well, it doesn't matter because
不过 没有关系
there is something else that Norman doesn't know.
因为还有一些东西是诺曼不知道的
The human DNA that I implanted in the spiders
我注入蜘蛛体内的人体DNA
was my own.
是我自己的
Which means that without me, without my bloodline,
也就是说没有我 没有我的血脉
Oscorp can never replicate or continue my experiments.
Oscorp永远不能复制或者继续我的实验
Keep Electro incubated,
继续给电光人注射
with four hundred milligrams of sodium iopental...
400毫克硫喷妥钠
I've...I've destroyed as much as possible from the archives
我已经 我已经把能毁掉的档案都毁掉了
but I didn't have time to kill all the spiders.
但我没有足够时间杀死所有蜘蛛
So as a scientist, my choice is very clear now.
作为一个科学家 我只有一个选择
I have to disappear. I have to get as far away from here as I can
我必须消失 我要离这里越远越好
but as a father
但作为一个父亲
it means, I may not see my boy again.
这意味着 我不能再见到我的儿子了
and nothing is as important to me as my son, Peter.
而没有什么比我的儿子彼得更重要
Nothing in this world.
这世上都没有
But I have a responsibility
但我有责任
to protect the world from what I've created
从我所创造出的东西手里保护这个世界
and protect him from what I know Osborn is capable of.
保护我的儿子远离奥斯本可以引起的祸乱
People will say I'm a monster
人们会因为我的所作所为
for what I've done.
说我是一个怪物
Maybe they're right.
也许他们是对的
I always thought that I'd have more time.
我总以为我还有很多时间
- Dad...Dad!... - I'm sorry.
- 爸爸 爸爸 - 不好意思
Sedation...off...
镇静剂 关闭
I'm gonna get you out of here, alright? But we don't have much time.
我会放你出去 不过我们没多少时间了
- Who are you? - I'm Harry Osborn. I want to make you a deal.
- 你是谁 - 我是哈利·奥斯本 我想和你做笔交易
- I should kill you. - Come on.
- 我应该杀了你 - 拜托
Think big, Max. I'm not the one you want.
想得长远一点 迈克斯 我不是你要的仇人
You want Spider-Man and I can give him to you.
你想找的是蜘蛛侠 而我可以帮你
But...I need something first.
但我要先提个要求
I need you to get me to Oscorp.
我要你带我进Oscorp
Get you in? You own it.
带你进去 那是你的地盘
Not anymore. Oscorp betrayed us both.
不再是了 我们都被撵出来了
So I can't get in there without you
所以没有你我进不去
and you you can't get out of here without me.
没有我你也离不开这里
- What's happening?? - Someone pulled an alarm in the iso unit...
- 怎么回事 - 有人在隔离层触发警报
Get a containment team in there now!
立刻叫一个拦截小队过去
You can't possibly know what I want.
你不可能知道我要什么
You submitted the design for the
你提交了输电网的设计
grid and they stole it and now you want it back.
他们偷了你的设计现在你想要回来
You just wanna take back what's yours!
你就是想把属于你的东西要回来
- How? - All the power is in the city,
- 怎么要回来 - 这座城市所有的电力
Max, and its right at your fingertips.
迈克斯 就在你指尖
Once you shut down the grid...
只要你切掉所有电
Spider-Man will come to you and I want you to make him bleed!
蜘蛛侠就会来找你 我要你让他流血
Break it! Break it!
撞开它 撞开它
Max, we don't have much time.
迈克斯 我们没时间了
Go... go... go.
走 走 走
Give me one reason why
给我一个相信你的理由
- I should trust you? - Because I need you!
- 我凭什么相信你 - 因为我需要你
- You need me? - Yes, I need you.
- 你需要我 - 对 我需要你
You are my only chance that I have at surviving.
你是我活下去唯一的机会
- You need me? - Yes, I need you.
- 你需要我 - 我需要你
I need you...please, please!
我需要你 求你了 求你了
I know what its like to be thrown away...Please...Max!
我知道被抛弃的感觉 求你了 迈克斯
I need you! I need you!
我需要你 我需要你
You want to be my friend?
你想做我的朋友
I thought we were already friends?
我以为我们已经是朋友了
I had a friend once.
我有过一个朋友
It didn't work out.
结果不太好
Yea, me too.
我也是
Then let's go catch a spider.
让我们去抓那头蜘蛛吧
You have one new voice message.
你收到一条新语音
Hi, Peter, it's me.
嗨 彼得 是我
I...I got into Oxford. Woo-hoo.
我 我被牛津大学录取了
It's very exciting.
真的很激动
I came by your house a little bit ago and
我刚刚路过你家
I..You weren't there and so
你不在 所以
I'm on my way to the airport right now
我现在在去机场的路上
because there's this summer class I found out about
因为我发现有一个暑假班
and I thought that it would somehow
我觉得这样也许会
be easier, I guess, this way.
轻松一点 我想
I think that maybe it's time to let this go...
也许是时候放下了
and that's not because I don't love you,
这并不是因为我不爱你了
it's actually because I do.
正是因为我爱你
So, umm...goodbye.
所以 嗯 再见
- We have to move now! - Why? What's happening?
- 我们得走了 - 为什么 怎么回事
Remember me?
记得我吗
Oh my oh my, how the tables have turned.
天哪 天哪 看看这些桌子
I know it's hard to admit but
我知道你很惊讶
how spectacular a move is this?
不过这一切多么酷炫啊
- Am I right? - Right, that's right.
- 我说的没错吧 - 没错
OK, so , Fairy Godmother,
行 那么 仙女教母
it's time to grant me a wish.
是时候让我许个愿了
- I want into special... - How dare you come back in here?
- 我要进入特殊 - 你怎么敢回来
You recalcitrant, unworthy, defective, urchin, freak!
你这个目中无人 一无是处 乳臭未干的混小子
Oh...God I'm sorry,
噢 我真抱歉
that's just not the answer we were looking for.
这不是我们想听到的答案
"Clear."
准备电击
Welome back to the bonus round.
欢迎回到附加题
Let's take a walk, shall we?
散个步吧 如何
The grid is all yours.
电网全是你的了
The spider venom,give it to me.
蜘蛛毒液 把它给我
- What is all these stuff? - The future.
- 这些都是什么 - 未来
Load one up.
拿一个出来
It won't work. We ran every diagnostic test
不会有用的 我们都测试过了
Apart from human trials...
除了人体试验
You've actually already run human trials
你们已经在人体上试过了
you're just too stupid to know it.
只不过你太蠢了不知道
Do it. Now.
注射 快
You had it all this time!
解药一直在你的手上
检测到严重伤害
治愈程序启动
It's Spider-Man!
是蜘蛛侠
- Stop the cab. - Lady, I aint even moving!
- 停车 - 小姐 我根本没动过
- Did you get my message? - What's the message?
- 你有没有收到我的消息 - 什么消息
- The message over there. - Oh that! It was you?
- 挂在那的消息 - 噢那个 是你啊
- Don't do that. - I couldn't make it up.
- 别装了 - 我都没想到
I tell you what it says, it says "I love you"
我来告诉你是什么 上面说"我爱你"
because I love you.
因为我爱你
No offense but you're wrong.
无意冒犯 不过你错了
- What would that be? - You're wrong about us
- 错哪了 - 你说我们
being on different path. We're not on different path, you're my path!
在不同的轨迹上 并不是 你就是我今后要走的路
I know I'm not always going to be my best
我知道我无法时刻做到最好
and I know there's so many
我知道这世上有太多
reasons why we shouldn't be together, I know that.
我们不该在一起的理由 我知道
Well, I'm tired of them all.
但 我已经受够了
I'm tired of every sinlge one of it.
我不想听到其中任何一个
If I'm gonna to make a choice,
如果我要做个选择
then I choose you.
那我选你
So...
所以
here's my thought.
我想的是
England.
英国
Both of us.
我们一起去
I'm following you now. I'm just going to follow you everywhere.
我要跟着你 你去哪我都跟着你
I'm just going to follow you the rest of my life.
我这辈子跟定你了
I mean...they got crime there...in England.
我是说 在英国 也有人犯罪
They got tons of crime, it seems.
好像 有一堆罪犯
- Tons... - Yea, they got...Jack the Ripper.
- 一大堆 - 对 他们有 开膛手杰克
They haven't caught Jack the Ripper yet, can you believe that?
人们还没抓到他 你相信吗
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Is that Max?
是不是迈克斯
He must have cut the power to the whole city.
他一定把整个城市的电都切断了
- Totally black! - Hey, I need tech-ops up here right now!
- 全黑了 - 嘿 我要技术人员现在过来
Phones are down. Somebody go down and grab tech-ops...
电话坏了 找个人下去叫技术人员
Hey... write down what you remember, people.
嘿 把你们记得的都写下来
There's gotta be some kind of a "Blackout plan", right?
应该有什么应急方案 对吧
Some kind of backup
用来备用
There's an emergency reset at the power plant.
发电厂旁边有个重启装置
If he got the transmission lines,
如果他控制了输电线
they never gonna get this back up.
就再也不能使用重启了
How am I going to stop him?
我要怎么阻止他
Every time I get close to him, he fries my web-shooter.
每次我靠近他 他就烧坏我的蛛网发射器
Okay, have you tried grounding them?
那你有没有试过接地
Yes, I tried everything, rubber, plastic...
试过 我什么都试过了 橡胶 塑料
- Did you try magnetizing him? - I didn't...try magnetizing him.
- 你试过磁化他吗 - 我没 磁化过他
Okay, well, remember eighth grade Science class?
好的 还记得八年级的科学课么?
If you magnetize a nail with a battery...
如果你用电池磁化钉子
- You cause an electric charge. - Yes...
- 就会产生电荷 - 对
New York approach...this is Pan National 273 on approach...
纽约塔台 这里是泛美航空273航班
How do you hear?
能收到么
- Approach, do you copy? - Radio is working, it's not us.
- 塔台 能收到吗 - 无线电正常 不是我们的问题
Do not panic, everyone, please return to vehicle!
各位不要惊慌 所有人回到车上去
Go back to your car, remain calm!
回到车上去 保持冷静
Do not panic! Everyone return to your vehicle! Go to your home!
不要惊慌 所有人回到车上去 各回各家
- Officer! - Spider-Man!
- 警官 - 蜘蛛侠
My father was Captain George Stacy at your precinct,
我爸爸乔治·斯黛西曾是这个辖区的警长
Yeah, I know who he was. What can we do for you?
我知道他 你能帮你什么吗
Jumper cables!
我需要跨接电缆
- Jumper cables? - Yes and...copper wire.
- 跨接电缆 - 对 还有铜丝
- Am I talking louder than I usually talk right now? - Yes.
- 我说话声音是不是比平时大 - 是
- You're still doing fine. - Alright, do it!
- 你没问题的 - 好的 开始吧
Okay, do it. Try...try...Hurry...hurry...
好的 再试试 快点 快点
- Okay, it works , good. - And that,
- 好了 有用了 - 这就是
- is why you were number two in Midtown. - Rubbing it in? Okay.
- 为什么你只是第二名 - 又秀优越了啊
- I gotta go. - I'm coming with you.
- 我要走了 - 我跟你一起去
Gwen, you're not coming with me.
格温 你不能跟着我
- Yes I am. - Come on...it's too dangerous.
- 不 我要去 - 不行 这太危险了
I'm coming with you. I've seen the grid specs and I know how to reset the entire system.
我要去 我看过电网设计图 还知道怎么重启系统
I'm coming with you. You know that you need me.
我一定要去 你知道你需要我的
Then come with me. Shut that thing.
那好吧 把这个关上
Sorry, I love you. Don't hate me.
对不起 我爱你 不要恨我
Peter!
彼得
We gotta work with this.
我们得解决这个事
They're still not back with the generator. Get me engineering!
他们还没把发电机带回来 叫工程师来
I need a respirator right now!
我需要一个人工呼吸器 马上
I'll get the battery operated.
我来准备电池
Hang on.
稍等
Can you see me now, Spider-Man?
现在看见我了么 蜘蛛侠
It's time to meet our destiny.
是时候直面我们的命运了
Tower, we're experiencing some kind of electrical disturbance.
塔台 我们遇到了一些电子干扰
Instruments are going haywire, radar is down.
仪表一塌糊涂 雷达没有反应
We're flying blind out here, do you copy?
我们在盲飞呢 听得到么
Tower, repeat, we're "Standby" only, what is happening?
塔台 我们在等待指示 到底发生了什么
Sir, there're two inbound flights on intersecting path!
长官 有两架飞机的航线即将交汇
- Time to impact? - Four and a half minutes.
- 还有多长时间相撞 - 四分半钟
Clock it... Clock it right now.
计时 快开始计时
You're too late, Spider-Man. I designed this power grid.
来不及了 蜘蛛侠 是我设计了这个电网
Now I'm gonna take back what is rightfully mine.
现在我要拿走我应得的了
I want control of everything.
我要一切都臣服于我
- And I will be like a God to them. - A God named "Sparkles?"
- 我就是他们的神 - 一位叫"亮闪闪"的神么
Not this time. Is that all you got? Come on!
这次别想了 你只有这么点本事么 来吧
Come on!
来吧
You ready to give up?
准备好放弃没
Oh, thank you, Gwen Stacy.
真感谢你 格温·斯黛西
Shake it off. This is your bones, muscles and your organs.
加把劲 这是你自己的骨头 肌肉 器官啊
Oh boy!
哦 天哪
I hate this song!
我讨厌这歌
Spider-Man, bet you never saw this coming...
蜘蛛侠 我猜你没想到会这样吧
Really?
搞什么啊
You wired me to a car, what are you, a caveman?
你居然把我绑在车上 你是野蛮人么
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这的
You tie me up to go off to war? I know how to help you!
你把我绑在那就去战斗了 我知道怎么帮助你
What're you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I know the grid best. I can reset the system.
我了解这个电网 我可以重启系统
You can't be here right now. I'm not messing around.
你不该在这儿 我没胡闹
You can't be here right now. This is insane!
你不能留在这里 这太危险了
Nobody makes my decisions for me, alright? Nobody!
没人能为我做决定 知道么 没人
This is my choice, okay?
这是我的选择 明白么
My choice.
我的选择
- Go! - This is Mine!
- 快走吧 - 是我来决定
Now how do we stop him?
好了 我们怎么阻止他
Okay, so he uses electric. He's like a battery.
好吧 他用电 他就像个电池
So what happens when you overcharge a battery?
所以当你给电池充电过度会怎么样
- It explodes. - Right!
- 它会爆炸 - 对
So we use his power against him, perfect!
所以我们用他自己的力量对付他 非常好
I think I can reconnect the power line
我想我能重新连上电源线
but what I need you to do, I need you to reset the system.
但是 我需要你重启系统
Okay when I say you turn that power on, you turn it on.
我说打开电源时 你就打开
- No matter what. - Peter...
- 无论情况如何 - 彼得
No matter what.
无论如何
Go! Go!
快去 快去
60 seconds to impact.
距相撞还有六十秒
Now, Gwen, do it now...!
现在打开 格温 就是现在
Overload 13980.1V
过载 13980.1伏
Unit 687.
687号航班
This is La Guardia tower,turn immediately to heading two-eight-zero.
这里是拉瓜迪亚塔台 向280方向急转
冲撞预警
Incoming traffic, I repeat two-eight-zero.
重复一遍 向280方向回避
Okay people, back to work, let's land these planes.
好了 大家回到岗位上 来帮他们降落
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Thank God, alright! Alright, we're back, everyone, let's go.
感谢上帝 有电了 大家继续工作
Are you still able to make it to your flight?
你还能赶上航班吗
Gwen, stay there.
格温 站那儿别动
Peter.
彼得
When you said Spider-Man said no,
当你说蜘蛛侠说不的时候
you meant "You" Said "No"
其实是"你"在说"不"
Harry, what did you do?
哈利 你做了什么
What you made me do.
是你逼我的
You were my friend and you betrayed me!
我当你是朋友 你却背叛了我
No, I was trying to protect you.
不 我只是想保护你
- Look at me! - Hey. It's gonna be okay.
- 你看看我 - 嘿 一切都会没事的
This is gonna be alright.
会好起来的
You give people no hope. You take it away.
你根本不给人希望 你剥夺了我的希望
- No, Harry. - I'm going to take away yours!
- 不是这样的 哈利 - 我也要剥夺你的希望
No, Gwen...run...
不 格温 快跑
Harry, Harry put her down!
哈利 放她下来
Harry, stop this right now.
哈利 快停下来
This isn't you, Harry, this is not you. Harry, put her down!
你不是这样的人 哈利 放她下来
- Harry! - Harry's dead!
- 哈利 - 哈利已经死了
Harry, this is between you and me. You wanna fight?
哈利 这是我们俩之间的事 你想打一架么
Fight me, let her go!
来打我吧 放她走
You okay?
你还好吧
I got you, I'm going to put you down right here.
我抓到你了 我要把你放下来一点
Gwen.
格温
Gwen.
格温
Breathe!
呼吸啊
You okay?
你还好么
Stay with me, stay with me, stay with me, you stay with me.
别离开我 别离开我 不要离开我
Gwen.
格温
Gwen!
格温
Gwen...no, please!
格温不要啊 求你了
Please!
求你了
I can't do...
我不能没有你
Leave us.
让我们单独谈谈
You made progress?
有进展了么
I laid down and find several worthy candidates.
我找到了几个合适的候选人
Now that Spider-Man's gone...
蜘蛛侠消失了
the city will never be the same.
这城市也将大不相同
Oh...I'm counting on that.
我可就指着这个呢
Speaking of progress, you're looking better.
说到进展 你看起来好多了
It comes and goes.
时好时坏
Tell me more.
接着说吧
- How many men did you have in mind? - I want to keep it small.
- 你想要招募多少人 - 尽量精简
Everything you need is already at Oscorp.
你需要的一切都在Oscorp
Access granted. Welcome, Mr. Fiers.
准许进入 欢迎菲尔斯先生
- Who is our first volunteer? - Aleksei Sytsevich.
- 第一个志愿者是谁 - 阿列克谢·西斯艾维奇
Apparently serving a life sentence.
无期徒刑犯
He is most eager to join us.
他是最想加入我们的
Good.
很好
Start with him.
就从他开始
Russian gangster Aleksei Sytsevich was broken
俄籍犯人阿列克谢·西斯艾维奇在不明团伙的帮助下
out of a classified penitentiary known simply as 'The Vault'
从号称铜墙铁壁的监狱中
by an unknown team of men.
成功潜逃
It's yet another example of increased criminal activity
这是继五个月前蜘蛛侠消失后
since the disappearance of Spider-Man 5 months months ago.
犯罪活动增加的另一个迹象
The webslingers absence has left a hole in the heart of the city.
蜘蛛侠的消失在城市中心留下一个空洞
Believe it or not even the New York City
无论你们相信与否 就连
Police Department has joined the chorus of New Yorkers
纽约警方也和纽约民众一样
in hoping for the return of the webslinger.
开始希望蜘蛛侠归来
The entire world seems to be asking the same question:
全世界都在询问同一个问题
Where is Spider-Man?
蜘蛛侠去哪了
Too bad without that spider-guy.
没有那蜘蛛侠真不好
Too bad he disappeared, seems like everybody really needs him.
他消失了真糟糕 好像大家真的很需要他
Where you going?
你去哪
- I'm not sure. - Peter...
- 不知道 - 彼得
Where are you going?
你到底要去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
You know what? It's so funny...
你知道吗 真是有趣
I've been trying to clean up around here, get organised and
我一直想把这儿收拾一下
been putting some of Ben's stuff...in boxes
想把本的东西装箱
It's funny that the heavier the box gets, the lighter I feel.
有趣的是箱子越沉 我就越轻松
You throwing his stuff away?
你要把他的东西都扔掉么
No, no, God no.
不 怎么可能
I couldn't do that. It's a part of me.
我不会那样做 它们是我的一部分
I'm just...finding...
我只是在
a better place for it.
为它们找个更好的地方
I'm gonna take one last look...
再看它们最后一眼
and then I'm gonna put it where it belongs.
然后就把它们放回属于它们的地方
It is easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today.
在今天这样美丽的日子 人们容易感受到希望
But there will be dark days ahead of us too.
但生活中也总有不如意
There will be days when you feel all alone
当你感到孤独的时候
and that's when hope is needed most.
更需要心怀希望
No matter how bad it gets
不管情况有多糟糕
or how lost you feel, you must promise me
前途有多迷茫 请向我保证
that you will hold on to hope.
你都会紧握希望
Keep it alive.
让其长存
We have to be greater than what we suffer.
我们必须比苦难更强大
My wish for you is to become hope.
我的愿望就是 你们能与希望融为一体
People need that.
人们需要希望
And even if we fail, what better way is there to live.
即使我们失败了又何妨
As we look around here today,
看看周围吧
that all of the people who help make us who we are,
正是这些朋友造就了现在的我们
I know it feels like we're saying 'goodbye'
我知道这像是一番告别
But we'll carry a piece of each other
但我们都会把对方
into everything that we do next
变成自己的一部分继续生活下去
to remind us of who we are
时刻提醒自己 我们到底是谁
and if we were meant to be,
如果真到了别离的时刻 我会说
I've had a great 4 years with you. I'll miss you all very much.
我与你们度过了美好的四年 我会想念你们的
Let's go! Move it!
快走 快点
I'm here live on Park Avenue 56th Street
我现在位于帕克大道56街
where it's complete chaos.
这里一片混乱
A man in some sort of weaponised armored suit
一个在武装战甲中的人
is wreaking havoc on midtown
正在市中心大搞破坏
I'm Rhino. I told you I would be back.
我是犀牛人 我说过我一定会回来的
Jorge,no!
豪尔赫 不
Hold your fire. Everybody hold your fire.
停火 所有人 停火
Kid, you got to get...
小孩 你得
Look, New York.
看呐 纽约
Spider-Man is back.
蜘蛛侠回来了
That's my baby.
那是我的孩子
Brave boy, huh.
真勇敢啊孩子
Does Aleksei scares you, little boy?
我吓到你了么 小鬼
Hey, Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠 你好
- I knew you'd come back. - Yeah, thanks for stepping up for me.
- 我知道你会回来的 - 谢谢你为我站出来
You are the bravest kid I've ever seen.
你是我见过的最勇敢的孩子
I'm gonna take care of this jerk,
我来处理这家伙
you go take care of your mom...okay?
你去照顾你妈妈 好吗
Alright, get out of here, go, go.
好了快走吧 走吧
Will you fight me, will you fight me now?
你要来打我了吗 现在就来吗
On behalf of the fine people of New York city
代表纽约所有的好人
and real rhinos everywhere...
和所有真正的犀牛们
I ask you to turn your mechanised paws in the air!
把你那机器小爪子举起来
Never! I can crush you! I can destroy you!
不 我可以捏碎你 我可以毁掉你
You're gonna have me come down
你要让我下来
- there so that you can kill me? - Yes!
- 然后杀掉我吗 - 对
I'll be right there. Ah...there's no place like home.
我马上就来 唉 还是家里好啊
超凡蜘蛛侠 2
超凡蜘蛛侠 2
超凡蜘蛛侠 2