巴比龙 Papillon

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 悬疑 / 犯罪

导演: 迈克尔·诺尔

演员: 查理·汉纳姆 / 拉米·马雷克 / 汤米·弗拉纳根 / 伊芙·休森 / 迈克尔·索恰 / 伊恩·比蒂 / 罗兰·默勒 / 约里克·范·韦杰宁根 / 乔尔·巴斯曼 / 瑞沙德·斯垂克 / 卡利·内勒 /


台词
巴黎,1931年
What do you know, boys?
各位
Hey, Papi, get over here. I got someone I want you to meet.
巴比 快过来 让你见个人
Roland Legrand.
罗兰·罗格朗
Caught this fuckin' goat singing like a canary to the police.
向警方泄密的时候被抓到
This is what happens when you cross me.
这就是你的下场
Get this piece of shit outta here.
把他赶出去
So, what do you got for me?
你有什么东西给我
Piece of cake. Just like you said.
易如反掌 如你所说
You pocket any for yourself?
你私藏了没有
Yeah, just a couple of big ones.
有几个大的
You sure got some balls on you.
你还真是狗胆包天
You try to hustle me, and I'll cut 'em the fuck off.
你要是敢骗我 包管叫你没有蛋
Good for 10,000.
来一万
Did you have a good night?
晚上开心吗
- Yep. - At least you did.
- 开心 - 那还成
Maybe this'll cheer you up.
或许能让你乐一下
Take it.
拿去吧
It's for you.
给你的
A couple of the big ones for us.
这几颗大的留给我们
You're crazy.
你疯了
- Where you goin'? - Castili doesn't want me leaving early.
- 你要去哪里 - 卡斯提不希望我早走
To hell with Castili.
卡斯提去死吧
Let's go have some fun.
我们玩玩吧
Turn that frown upside-down.
把你的皱眉倒过来吧
I know you wanna have some fun.
我就知道你想寻开心
I love you.
我爱你
Say that again.
再说一遍
Slower.
慢点
I...
love...
you.
I want a house.
我想要一幢房子
In the countryside, like where you grew up.
在乡下 和你长大的地方一样
You make it sound so nice, riding your little horsey around.
你描述的真好听 骑着你的小马
Let's go today.
今天就走吧
How am I gonna earn in the country?
我在乡下怎么挣钱呢
There's nothing to steal.
那儿没有东西偷
We'll get jobs.
找份工作吧
I made more last night than most people in the country make in a year.
我一晚上挣的比乡下人一年挣的都多
Gimme six months.
再宽我六个月
I'll be making more money than Castili and all those bums.
我赚到的钱 会比卡斯提和那些二流子更多
I don't want to wait six months.
我不想等上六个月
I'm here for the rent.
我来收房租
All right. I'm comin', I'm comin'.
我来了
- It's him. - What the fuck?
- 是他 - 搞什么鬼
You're under arrest for the murder of Roland Legrand.
你因杀害罗兰·罗格朗被逮捕了
What are you talkin' about?
扯淡
Well, he was murdered last night. A witness identified you.
他昨晚被杀了 有证人指认你
The pimp, Roland Legrand.
皮条客罗兰·罗格朗
You know him, right?
你认识他 对吧
- You got the wrong guy, pal. I was with her all night. - Come on. Let's go.
- 你找错人了 伙计 我整晚都在泡她 - 来 我们走
- All right. Let me get dressed. - No, no, no, no.
- 好 让我穿好衣服 - 不不不
We got some stripes at the station for you, pretty boy.
局里有条纹衫在等着你 帅哥
This is bullshit.
扯鸡巴蛋
- I didn't kill anyone. - You can't do that.
- 我没杀任何人 - 你们不能随便抓人
- He was with me! - Nennete, relax.
- 他和我在一起的 - 娜特 别紧张
- They got nothin'. - Nobody believes a whore.
- 他们没有证据 - 没人相信妓女的
- Nennete! - Get back in your room.
- 娜特 - 回房间里去
Honestly, I'll be back in no time.
我马上就回来
- Papi! Papi! - Don't worry. Don't worry.
- 巴比 巴比 - 别担心
Papi!
巴比
Papi!
巴比
Papi!
巴比
He didn't kill anyone!
他没杀任何人
He was with me!
他当时和我在一起
Step away from the bars!
离铁围栏远点
I can't believe they gave you a life sentence.
真不敢相信 他们判你无期徒刑
You need to appeal.
你得上诉
Appeal what?
上诉什么
- Nennete, this is a frame-up.
娜特 这是诬陷
They're all in on it.
他们全都有份
I just need to concentrate on breaking out.
我会集中精力出来的
Okay.
First thing I'm gonna do when I get back is kill that lying rat witness
我出狱后第一件事 就是要杀了做伪证的人
and anyone who has anything to do with this.
还有任何与之有关的人
- Calm down. - All visitors have to leave!
- 冷静 - 访客时间到
Nennete, you need to forget about me.
娜特 你得忘掉我
Don't say that.
别这么说
I love you.
我爱你
- Time's up, lady. - Papi, I love you.
- 时间到了 女士 - 巴比 我爱你
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快点走吧
- Come on. Come on. Come on! - Get your hands off me!
- 快点离开 - 把你的手拿开
Papillon, right? They fucked you good, huh?
你是巴比龙吧 你被害惨了
Framed you for murder.
诬陷你谋杀
Say you're one hell of a safecracker.
说你是个窃贼
I'm more of a smash-and-grab guy myself. Name's Julot.
我更像是砸橱窗抢劫者 我是朱洛特
Got any money?
有钱吗
No?
没有吗
Get some. You'll never escape without it.
必须有点钱 没钱你可跑不了
Keep goin', keep goin'. Let's keep goin'.
快点进去
- Next. Move forward. - Next, come on!
- 下一个 往前走 - 快点往前走
- Let's go, let's go. - Next.
- 走走走起来 - 下一个
- Line up. - Go to the end.
- 排好队 - 走到尽头
Come on. Move along.
快往前走
- Stay in line. - Hey.
排成一队
- Perhaps I could speak with your supervisor. - Sure.
- 也许我可以和你上司谈谈 - 当然
Whatever you say.
随便你说
Louis Dega. Guy's a millionaire.
路易·德加 他是个百万富翁
Busted making counterfeit defense bonds.
因为伪造国防债券 被破获
- Won't last long. - Next.
- 不用很久的 - 下一个
Every con in the prison will wanna cut him open to get the money he's carrying.
监狱里每一个犯人 都想破开他肚子拿钱
Next.
下一个
As of this moment,
从现在起
you are the property of the Penal Administration of French Guiana.
你们属于法属圭亚那刑事管理局
After serving your full term in prison,
服刑完毕之后
you will remain in South America
你将留在南美
as workers and colonists for a period equal to that of your original sentence.
作为工人和殖民者 时间等同于你的刑期
This is for the greater good that is French expansion.
这是为了法国扩张的利益
As for France...
至于法国
she has disowned you.
已经和你断绝了关系
She has rid herself of you... altogether.
法国与你们撇清了关系
Forget France.
忘了法国吧
Now dress yourselves.
现在穿上衣服
Are we going to hell?
我们要去地狱吗
Look up. Just keep walking.
往上看继续走
Mr. Dega.
德加先生
Your appeal is in a few weeks.
几周之内 你就能上诉
Be strong, Louis. I love you.
要坚强 路易斯 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You'll be home before Christmas.
圣诞之前你能到家
Dega. Mr. Dega, here. Look this way. Mr. Dega.
德加先生 看这边 德加先生
69 70 Sixty-nine, Seventy.
- That's right. - Move it!
- 没错 - 动起来
That's enough.
够了
Pick your feet up.
脚步迅速点
Hey, Julot!
朱洛特
All right, pair up.
两个两个的
- Hey. - Take the corner.
去角落里
Looks like Dega's making friends already.
看来德加已经交了朋友了
Julot, make sure no one takes this hammock.
朱洛特 帮我看着这个吊床
I saved you a spot next to me.
我在旁边给你留了地方
You got a lot of eyes on you.
有很多人盯着你
I can keep you safe.
我能保证你的安全
All I need's enough money for an escape.
但我需要钱逃跑
Won't be cheap, but you'll be safe.
不便宜 但保证你的安全
Said the scorpion to the frog.
黄鼠狼给鸡拜年吗
We're all scorpions in here, pal.
我们都是黄鼠狼 伙计
I think I'd be better off taking my chances setting up in front of the guards.
我还不如打点警卫
Wouldn't you agree?
你同意吗
You seem like the kind of man who can make up his own mind.
你似乎是那种很有思想的人
You're a good judge of character.
你判断人很准
Have a good night.
祝你晚安
Yeah, you too.
也祝你晚安
Hey.
Me and you, we should team up for an escape.
我们组队逃跑吧
If I get caught in some half-assed escape, I want it to be my mistake.
如果由于计划不周逃跑被抓 我宁可是自己的错
Settle down now!
全都给我安静
Shh.
I know you hide your money in your guts.
我知道你把钱藏在肚子里
Upper deck.
顶层甲板
Move it back. Back, you.
全都给我回去
Back. Back up.
退后
Get him outta here.
把他带出去
The animals can clean up their own mess.
这些畜生可以自己清理烂摊子
Come on. Get rid of him.
去把他扔掉
Show's over.
好戏结束了
How'd you sleep last night?
昨晚睡得怎么样
Smells like freedom.
有自由的味道
What, you've heard of someone escaping the prison?
你听说过有人越狱吗
Doesn't mean it can't be done.
越了也不一定能成功
I have trouble seeing hope in hopelessness.
我感觉希望渺茫
That's why I need a man like you.
我需要你这样的人
I've reconsidered your offer.
我重新考虑了你的提议
Keep me alive until I'm set up on the island,
保证我活着 直到我们到岛上
I'll underwrite any escape you care to arrange.
你任何越狱的费用由我支付
All right.
And when the time comes, you're not comin' with me.
届时你又不会跟我走
I have no intention of escaping.
我并不想逃
Unlike you, I enjoy being alive.
不像你 我只是想活着
My wife's working on my appeal.
我老婆在忙我的上诉
I'm confident I'll be home by Christmas.
我圣诞节之前能到家的
A fellow optimist.
乐观主义者
4 Four.
2 Two.
Look what the fuck you did!
看你干了什么
Get the knife!
拿刀子
Come on! Get the knife!
快 拿刀子
Get the knife!
拿刀子
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你
Steam! Turn on the steam!
蒸汽 打开蒸汽
Fuck you!
去死
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Get back!
退后
Strip and line up, you fuckin' animals, or it's the steam again.
脱衣 排队 畜生们 否则再次放蒸汽
Strip down!
快脱衣服
Gimme the fuckin' knife.
把刀子给我
- Move it! - Come on. Line up back there!
- 快点 - 全都给我排队
Let's go! Strip down!
快点脱衣服
- Come on, come on. - On your feet.
- 快点 - 站起来
Line up back there.
去后面排队
Strip down. Strip right up.
把衣服脱掉
Hands. Hands out.
手伸出来
- Everybody, hands out. - Everyone, let's have your hands out.
所有人手伸出来
Let's see. What you got?
让我们看看
Get him to the infirmary.
带他去医务室
Let's get this piece of meat outta here.
把你们的肉手拿出来
- Show me your hands. Let's see. - Turn 'em over.
- 说让我看 - 手掌翻过来
You.
This one's been fighting for sure.
这家伙肯定有参与打架
Take him to first class.
带他去头等舱
Come on. Come on!
快点走
Time to go.
该走了
First class, let's go.
头等舱 我们走
Try and behave, ladies.
规矩一点 女士们
You should have finished him.
你应该做掉他的
I don't want to kill anyone.
我不想杀人
I'm gonna get myself sent to the hospital.
我要把自己送到医院去
Let me know if a guard looks this way.
如果有警卫看过来就警告我
- Do not stop! - Get a move on!
- 别停 - 快点
Shh.
Move it, now! You two!
快点 你俩
- Move it! Move it! - Crazy, Julot.
- 快点走 - 疯了 朱洛特
Go that way! You go this way! You two, come on down.
你们走这边 你们两个走那一边
Form a line.
排成一队
Form a line, I said. Form a line. Go ahead.
我说了排成一队 快点走
You two, you stay here. Go back in line.
你俩呆在这儿 呆在队伍里
Move.
快走
Move it! Come on! That way!
快点往那边走
Come on! Move it! Come on.
快 快点
I said move it, goddamn it. Get up. Get up!
我说了叫你快点 起来
- Come on. - Move along! Move along!
- 来吧 - 往前走 往前走
Eyes straight. Eyes straight.
眼睛往前看
- Come on. Move it. - Move it!
快点动起来
- That way. - Down the ladder!
- 那条路 - 下梯子
- Over there. Come on. - Faster!
那边 快 再快一点
Move it. Move it!
快点 快点
- Come on now. - Come on. Move.
动起来
Don't be looking at me like that.
不要盯着我
- Come on. Move. - You too.
- 快点 - 你也是
Move along.
往前
Guys, get him up!
伙计们 把他弄起来
My fucking leg!
我的腿
My leg. My leg!
我的腿 我的腿
That's enough. That's enough.
够了 够了
Break it up. Break it up. That's enough.
全都分开
- Move it! - Move. Back to the line.
全都给我回队伍去
Move, move.
闪开
Raise your hand if I call your name.
喊到名字的就举手
Augustin.
奥古斯丁
- Barba. - Come on now. Stay in line.
- 巴尔巴 - 来吧 呆在队伍里
Bellaire.
贝莱尔
Move along! Over there.
往前走 那边
Lofton.
洛夫顿
Navarrone.
纳瓦兰
Navarrone.
纳瓦兰
Move out!
出发
Move out!
出发
All right, come on. Move it.
好了快点
Keep moving!
继续走
Prisoners, halt!
犯人 停步
Open the gates.
打开大门
March.
前进
I know many of you at this very moment are thinking about escape.
我知道你们许多人想逃跑
Feel free to try whenever you like.
有胆子就来试试
We'll be happy to shoot you.
我们很乐于向你们开枪
If, however, you should avoid that mercy,
但如果你们想避免这种下场
there are two guardians who are always on duty...
总有两个哨兵在执勤...
The bush, where the best thing that can happen to you is starvation.
在丛林里只能挨饿
Or you could choose the sea,
你也可以选择跳海
where sharks too, I assure you, are always hungry.
我保证 鲨鱼也总是很饿
If you manage to survive your first attempt,
第一次逃跑未果
you'll get two years in solitary.
单独囚禁两年
Second attempt, five years in solitary,
第二次逃跑未果 单独囚禁五年
followed by a life sentence at Devil's Island.
第三次就是恶魔岛的无期徒刑
If you commit murder...
如果你杀了人
you'll be executed.
你会被处决的
That's all.
就这样
Move. Move.
让开
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Take the corner.
去角落
Hey, keep your eyes open and don't move.
睁大眼睛 别动
Who decides what work we get assigned to?
谁决定分配工作的
- Excuse my ill-mannered... - I thought I told you not to move.
- 原谅我的无礼 - 我不是叫你别动吗
He has yet to be tamed.
他还不够顺从
And you're obviously a very important, very, very busy man.
显然您是个大忙人
I'm just the turnkey.
我只是狱吏
We're looking for someone to ensure we're assigned
我们要找一个人 保证我们被分配到
the right sort of work in the morning.
早晨的工作
It'll cost you a thousand.
这要一千块钱
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
No, now that seems entirely too high.
这显然是狮子大开口
Sir, I think we started off on the wrong foot.
先生 看来我们搞错了
I think a thousand is actually fair.
一千块其实很公平
Now, is there a selection of work you have...
现在工作有没有得选...
Attendants at the hospital.
比如去医院
And for a thousand, you can throw in a pouch of tobacco.
一千块足够买一袋烟草
- And a notebook. - A notebook?
- 还有笔记本 - 笔记本?
- I'm an artist. - You're a forger.
- 我是艺术家 - 你是伪造犯
And you're a safecracker, a profession of which I thoroughly disapprove.
你是个窃贼 我对这个职业无感
- At least I'm an honest criminal. - Hmm.
但我是个诚实的罪犯
Hey. I'm gonna need that right now.
现在就得给钱
I mean, right now.
我是说现在
Excuse me.
抱歉
I think you need to go to the bathroom.
我想你得去洗手间了
Yes, of course.
当然
If you'll excuse me, gentlemen.
恕我失陪 先生们
Where you goin'?
你要去哪
I've never been here before.
我又没来过这里
Toilet's there, princess.
马桶在那儿 公主
What animal but a man keeps his only means of survival up his ass?
什么样的人会把谋生之物藏在屁股里
Something bit me.
有东西咬我
We got a runner!
有人跑了
- Lockdown! - Lock it down!
锁门
- Which barracks? - No, he broke out the hospital.
- 哪个营 - 不 是从医院跑的
- Just one. - The hospital?
- 就一个人 - 医院吗
Lock down your barrack.
把你们这营门锁起来
- I'll bet that's Julot. - Lock it down!
- 我肯定是朱洛特 - 锁门
Son of a bitch didn't waste any time.
这家伙急得不可救药
You see?
你看
It can be done.
这是可以做到的
Lock it down! Into the jungle. Stand down.
锁起来 进入丛林 退后
Route Zero.
路线零
Route Zero.
路线零
Route Zero.
路线零
My friend and I need to be kept together at all times.
我朋友和我必须在一起
Set these two up in the hospital.
这两个去医院
And it'll be a few days before I'm well enough to do any sort of...
可能需要几天的时间在我恢复...
Don't push it.
算了
Both of them, Route Zero.
他们两个 路线零
Mr. Dega, stop.
德加先生 停一下
I know you. Do you know me?
我认识你 你认识我吗
Yes. Yes, of course, sir.
当然 先生
You're the deputy warden, sir.
副典狱长先生
My sister's husband was arrested
我姐姐的丈夫被逮捕了
selling counterfeit defense bonds you furnished him with in Marseilles.
因为出售你在马赛给他提供的假国防债券
Dega is a very common name in Marseilles.
德加在马赛是个常用名
- Santini. - Yes, sir.
- 桑蒂尼 - 在 长官
This one goes straight to Route Zero.
他直接去路线零
Take him away.
把他带走
Wait.
等等
Take him too.
他也一起
We try not to separate old friends here.
我们这里尽量不分开老朋友
Get them to Route Zero. Move.
让他们去路线零 去
What is Route Zero?
什么是路线零
Stand clear!
注意
Your other round!
再一轮
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太好
Watch it now!
看着点
It go... It goes in the cart.
去放到车里
Move along.
往前走
You do a lot of talking.
你话说太多了
- I do? - Yeah. Stop that.
- 我有吗 - 是 别再说了
It passes... It passes the time.
有助于打发时间
- Get outta my face. Get outta my face. - You take the bigger rock.
- 别让我看见你 - 去拿大石头
You get into a fight with him, I'm not protecting you.
你要是和他打 我可护不了你
If your wife was here...
如果你老婆在这里
you were in Paris with all that money,
而你在巴黎 拥有所有的钱
how much would you pay to get her back?
你愿意付多少钱让她出来
Everything I have.
我所有的钱
How much would she pay for you?
那么她会为你付多少
You're a real optimist.
你是个真乐观主义者
Little man. Little man. You need to put some weight in.
小个子 你得用点力
You can push harder than that. Come on.
你得用力推
Trust me, he can't.
相信我他不行
Trust me, he has to.
相信我他必须这么做
Come on! Push it!
快推
- Push it! - Pick up the pace.
- 推 - 加快步伐
I have... I have diarrhea.
我 我腹泻
What you want me to do about it?
你想我怎么办
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
I lost the money.
我把钱丢了
What's the holdup?
为什么不动了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
- What? - Stop shitting around.
- 什么 - 少搞事
- You'll get us all killed. - You mind your own cart.
- 你会害死我们的 - 管好你自己的车
The little guy is making more work for the rest of us.
这个小个子会害我们干更多的活
- Mind your own business. - Break it up. Break it up.
- 管好你自己的事 - 全都散开
What are you doing? Get up.
你在做什么 起来
Get up! Get up.
起来 起来
- On your feet. - I can't.
- 站起来 - 我不能
Pick him up.
把他抬起来
Come on, pick him up. Put him in the cart.
把他抬起来 放进车里
Back to work.
回去工作
Move your carts.
推车吧
You had one job to do. You couldn't do it.
你只干一份工 却也干不好
My body's in revolt.
我的身体在反抗
Where is it now?
钱在哪里
Where do you think?
你觉得呢
I should have known better than to trust a thief.
我信任谁也比信小偷好
I can't steal what's already mine.
我用不着偷走已经属于我的东西
As soon as we get back to the barracks, you're taking it back.
回营房之后就给你
And you're gonna hold onto it this time.
这次你要拿稳了
I don't care if you have to sew your ass up to do it.
把你屁股缝起来也行
I'm sorry.
对不起
I may have prematurely judged you with an unworthy degree of suspicion.
因为我用怀疑的眼光误判了你
Well, don't propose yet.
你就少得瑟了
I just don't like carrying things in my ass.
我只是不喜欢屁股缝里夹着东西
He's dead.
他死了
- He's dead! - Shut up, birdie.
- 他死了 - 闭嘴 小鸟
Are you stupid or what?
你是笨蛋怎么的
We share his ration. Here.
我们分享他的口粮 给
Here.
So you got yourself a boyfriend, huh?
你给自己找了个男朋友吧
You were in the navy?
你是海军吗
What do you think?
你以为呢
I thought maybe it meant "jailbird."
可能是"囚犯"
Swallows. It stands for hope.
燕子 它代表着希望
First thing you see when you reach land.
到达陆地时看到的第一样活物
- I know. - Yeah? How come?
- 我知道 - 是吗 怎么会
You were in the navy?
你是海军吗
Eighteen months.
十八个月
Followed by six in the brig. Didn't suit me.
双桅船 六个人 不合适我
A butterfly.
一只蝴蝶
So you're a thief now?
你现在是小偷了
Guess that didn't suit you either.
我猜那也不适合你
We should go sailing sometime.
我们该改天去航海
You got a boat?
你有船吗
Can you get any of that?
你有钱吗
Maybe.
也许
Well, let me know then.
那么 到时候告诉我
Your boyfriend's got trouble.
你男朋友有麻烦了
Give me your money, or you and your friend will die.
给我你的钱 不然你和你朋友全都去死
- Is there trouble? - I was talking to your bitch.
- 有麻烦吗 - 我在和你婊子说话
Now you're talking to me.
现在你在跟我说话
Work it out in the barracks!
现在回牢房
Break is over.
休息结束
Get in line!
快排队
Break is over. Forward march.
休息结束 前进
Line it up. Line it up!
排队
Stop. Stop!
停 停
Turn around. Eyes up front. Come on.
转身 眼睛看前面
You know better than to truck your ladies through here after a rainstorm.
你知道暴风雨过后 让女士们经过会是什么结果的
Yeah. Can you help me out?
是啊 你能帮我吗
I'll make it good for you.
我会帮你的
Get the girls up here.
把姑娘们带上来
Come on.
Watch out.
小心
Watch out...
小心
Can you hear me?
你能听见我吗
How much to take me up the coast?
带我去海边要多少钱
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
I'll give you 2,000.
我给你2000
Guard!
警卫
Don't turn me in, for Christ's sake.
看在上帝的份上 不要举报我
4000 4,000.
What's the problem?
有什么问题
Just wanted to know which girl I should send to repay you.
我在考虑把哪个姑娘给你 算作回报
One that hasn't caught anything yet.
没主的就行
My boat is on the other side of the river.
我的船在河的另一边
I'll be there for three more days.
我在那里会呆三天
It's 5,000.
现在是5000
You're a goddamned thief.
该死的小偷
- The guards are coming. - Don't fucking touch me!
- 警卫来了 - 别碰我
I didn't know it would be like this.
我不知道会这样
I'll be dead long before my appeal.
我可能还没等到上诉就死了
I need to go with you.
我要和你一起走
That wasn't part of the deal.
当初可没这么说
Yes, I realize that, but I still have to go with you.
是 我知道 但我还是要和你一起走
You ever sail a boat?
你坐过船吗
Spend any time at sea?
有没有出过海
Yes, I have spent a number of days at sea.
有 我在海上呆过很多天
I was locked in a cage for most of them.
我和很多人被关在笼子里
But I think I understand the concept well enough.
所以我很理解这个概念
You can't come with me, Dega.
你不能跟我走 德加
You should call me Louis.
你该叫我路易斯
Keep it moving.
继续
Get 'em in line.
让他们排队
Stand straight!
站直了
Down on your knees.
跪下
Take off your hats and cross your arms.
脱掉帽子 交叉双臂
At the moment of execution, you're all to bow your heads.
在行刑的那一刻 你们都要低头
A man stabbed two guards...
有人刺伤了两名警卫
one of whom died this morning,
其中一个今早死亡
leaving two children without their father.
两个孩子失去了父亲
And for what?
为了什么
So he could go on a run through the jungle.
以便他越过丛林
Thank you for coming!
感谢诸位到来
Watch me go to hell!
看我下地狱吧
Prisoner ready.
犯人就位
Keeping you is no benefit. Destroying you is no loss.
留着你没有好处 毁掉你也没有损失
You.
Pick another inmate.
选个犯人
You carry the body.
去抬尸体
Go get the boat ready.
去把船准备好
He's gone.
他死了
It's just flesh and blood.
这些只是血肉
Why are you stopping?
为什么停下来
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Move.
快走
I said, what the hell are you doing?
我说 你到底在干什么
Get up.
起来
You get up, you little worm.
起来 你这个小虫子
Get your ass up.
给我站起来
You little worm.
你这个小虫子
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Stop! Hey, stop!
站住
We've got a runner!
有人跑了
He's heading north.
他朝北走了
Papi.
巴比
- Papi? - Heading north now!
- 巴比 - 往北走
Papillon!
巴比龙
Check the tree line.
注意林际线
Pick him up.
把他抬起来
Come on. Come on.
快 快
Oh. You're a good man.
你真是个好人
Yeah, I'm a good man that wants his money.
我当然是个好人 想要他的钱
Look, I don't have it.
我没有带钱
Not with me.
没在我身上
But I'm gonna make it worth your while.
但我会给你的
I got a lot of money in Paris.
我在巴黎很有钱
I'll give you everything I got.
我会把所有的都给你
Even if you had the money...
即使你有钱
the warden will pay us double.
典狱长会付给我们双倍的钱
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
You're lucky that guard didn't die.
你很幸运 警卫没死
Otherwise, you would have met the guillotine.
否则你会上断头台的
Now you'll be transferred to the island of Saint Joseph,
现在你将被转移到圣约瑟夫岛
- where you'll serve a two-year sentence in solitary confinement.
在那里单独关两年
There's no rehabilitation.
没有医疗
We know that's useless,
因为毫无用处
so we do our best to break you.
我们会尽力让你崩溃的
Strange things happen there.
那里经常有怪事
Especially to those who cling to hope,
尤其是那些抱着希望的人
because there is no hope on Saint Joseph.
因为在圣约瑟夫岛 没有希望
Just silence.
只有沉默
You heard the warden.
你听到典狱长说的了
Silence must be observed at all times.
时刻保持沉默
Thought you grew wings, didn't you?
还以为你插了翅膀
Grab him.
抓住他
I'll teach you to be quiet.
我教教你什么是安静
You make another peep...
你再敢偷窥
you might not survive your time here.
你就别想再活了
Come on. He's crazy. Come on. Come on.
他疯了 我们走吧
Enjoy your next two years here.
好好享受你的两年
从现在起 你的桶里每天会有一枚椰子
Dega.
德加
Hold on. Need to check that.
等等 需要检查
What is that, hmm?
那是什么
Somebody paying you to bring this shit in here? Son of a bitch.
谁付钱让你带进来的 王八蛋
Huh? Who's paying you?
谁付钱给你的
Who's paying you, you son of a bitch?
谁付你钱 你个孙子
No!
Jesus! I think you killed him.
天那 你是不是杀了他
Get that body out of here and clean up the mess.
把尸体弄出去 收拾干净
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
No wonder you haven't broken yet.
难怪你还没有崩溃
How long has it being going on?
有多久了
You may speak.
你可以说话
Who sent you those coconuts?
送椰子的是谁
If you don't fess up...
如果不坦白
I'll put you on half rations.
口粮减一半
You're choosing another man's life over your own.
交出那个人就饶你一命
Put him on half rations.
口粮减一半
I brought you some soup.
我给你带了点汤来
It's got meat in it.
里面有肉
Just tell me his name.
说出他的名字
Tell me his name.
说出他的名字
You think a person knows when he's going mad?
人发疯的时候 自己会知道吗
Or you think it's blissful ignorance?
或者你认为这反而是一种盲目乐观
'Cause you're about to find out.
因为答案要靠你自己找
Put him in darkness for the remainder of his sentence.
剩下的刑期让他在黑暗中过
Or the remainder of his life,
也可能刑期未满 就死了
whichever comes first.
以先到者为准
6 Six.
2 Two.
24 Twenty-four.
6-2-24 6-2-24.
24 Twenty-four.
This is a good escape.
逃的不错
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗
Two years are up.
两年了
I know that some of you, at this very moment,
我知道有些人 在这一刻
are thinking about escape.
正在计划逃跑
Feel free to try whenever you like.
有胆子就来试试
We'll be happy to shoot you.
我们很乐于向你们开枪
However, should you avoid that mercy,
但如果你们想避免这种下场
there are two guardians who are always on duty.
总有两个哨兵在执勤...
The bush, where the best thing that can happen to you is starvation.
在丛林里只能挨饿
Or you could choose the sea,
你也可以选择跳海
where the sharks too, are always hungry.
那里的鲨鱼也总是很饿
If you manage to survive your first attempt,
第一次逃跑未果
you'll get two years in solitary.
单独囚禁两年
Second attempt is five years in solitary,
第二次逃跑未果 单独囚禁五年
followed by a life sentence at Devil's Island.
第三次就是恶魔岛的无期徒刑
If you commit murder...
如果你杀了人
...you'll be executed.
你会被处决的
That's all.
就这样
Papi.
巴比
I wanted to come sooner,
我想早点来的
but I was afraid you wouldn't wanna see me.
但我担心你不想见我
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's my fault you're here.
你在这里 全是我的错
As you predicted, um,
正如你预测的
my appeal's run into some problems.
我的上诉遭到了麻烦
But my wife's doing very well.
但我老婆处理得当
She recently married my lawyer.
她最近嫁给了我的律师
Well, to hell with her then.
那么 和她一起下地狱吧
You son of a bitch.
你这狗娘养的
I thought you'd gone simple on me.
我还以为你傻了
That's the idea.
你这么想就对了
You know you'd have had a much easier time
你知道交出我的名字
if you'd just given them my name.
你会活得更轻松
It's not like I didn't think about it.
我考都没有考虑过
I just know how goddamn delicate you are.
我知道你很脆弱
Mm.
I fear under similar circumstances
恐怕换成我
I would've fared differently.
我早就交代了
I don't know how you made it.
不知道你是怎么做到的
I just got used to the silence.
我习惯了沉默
If I ever get out...
如果我能出去
I'm gonna live a different kind of life.
我要过一种不同的生活
This Sunday, the warden will be showing a film in the courtyard,
这个星期日 典狱长将在院子里放电影
entertaining some local politicians.
招待当地政客
It'll be loud.
会很吵的
The guards will be doing double-duty, spread very thin.
警卫要值两班 岗哨间隔非常远
This is your best chance.
这是你最好的机会
Can you get a boat?
你能搞到船吗
No.
What about Celier? Is he still here?
赛利亚呢 他还在吗
Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸 他还在
If he can still get a boat...
只要他还有船
do you have enough money to pay for it?
你的钱够付吗
Well, I might, but then he'd wanna come with us.
可能 他可能会和我们一起走
Us?
我们
Us.
我们
All right.
But we still need a boat.
但我们还是需要一条船
You leave now!
你现在就走
Leave!
Get out!
出去
Get out! Leave!
出去
Get out!
出去
- This man's mad! - Go!
- 这个人疯了 - 离开
- Get out! - He's out of his mind!
- 出去 - 他疯了
No! No, no, no, no!
不不不
No!
- No! - He's out of his mind!
- 不 - 他疯了
Help me! Help me!
帮帮我
Come, Papi. Here.
来吧 巴比
Come on, come... Calm down, calm down. Let him go.
冷静 冷静点 放开他
Let him go!
放开他
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的
Shh, shh.
嘘嘘
Bring me some pills.
给我拿点药片来
Come on. Take one.
吃一颗药吧
Bring me some water.
给我拿点水来
Swallow.
吞下去
It'll be okay.
没事的
Lights out, ten minutes.
熄灯 十分钟后
Shh, shh.
嘘嘘
- Get off of me. - Just relax!
- 你离我远点 - 放松
- Leave me! - Relax.
- 放开我 - 放松
Get off! I will never let you fuck me.
滚 别想干我
Shh, shh.
嘘嘘
You will soon, if you know what's good for you.
你很快会知道下场的
Hey.
Hey, I just wanna talk.
我只想谈谈
- I'm not a goddamn whore. - That's not what I want.
- 我不是妓女 - 我没想那样
Yeah, everybody says that until they do.
每个人都这么说
Trust me, I don't.
相信我 我没那个想法
I got a different proposition.
我有提议
If you repeat one word of this, it's not gonna be good for you.
如果你碎碎念 对你没好处
- I don't wanna know then. - Maybe you do.
- 我不想知道 - 也许你想
Look, I'm puttin' something together.
我简单说一下
This Sunday.
这个星期天
We got room for one more.
我们还有一个空缺
I have nothing to offer you.
我没有东西给你
I need you to distract that turnkey.
我要你去分散狱吏的注意力
Get him to come in here at a certain time, keep him occupied.
让他到时候进来 拖住他
If I do that,
如果我做了
your plan better work.
你最好计划周详
It'll work.
会奏效的
It's not gonna be easy.
可没那么容易
Can you handle yourself?
你一个人能做到吗
You were framed for murder, right?
你是被陷害谋杀的吧
Well, nobody framed me.
没人敢陷害我
That's Celier.
那是赛利亚
He's gotten us a boat.
他给我们搞了条船
Let's see the arm.
手伸出来
Infected.
感染
Good job.
干得好
Papi!
巴比
You skinny son of a bitch.
你这个瘦猴子
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
What'd you do to your arm?
你把手怎么了
I had to cut myself to get in here.
我自己割伤的
- It still work? - Yeah, it's nothing. Don't think about it.
- 这招还有用吗 - 没什么的 别想了
- I can still kick your ass. - Can we hurry this up? I have to get back.
- 我还能揍死你 - 我快点吗 我得回去了
Birdie, can you shut up for once?
小鸟 你能闭嘴吗
This is Maturette. He's our fourth.
这是马屈瑞 我们的第四个人
Oh, yeah?
是吗
- You know how to handle yourself? - Yeah, with a knife.
- 一个人行吗 - 行 用刀子
- All right, take it easy. - Feisty little one, huh?
- 好吧 放松点 - 活泼的小个子
- You all set? - Yeah, I'm set.
- 你们都准备好了吗 - 是 我准备好了
I got a guy that's hiding a boat on the bank.
我有人在岸边藏了一条船
It's upriver a ways.
在河的上游
From there, it's a straight shot to the ocean.
从那里可以直接进入大海
But we need half the money now.
现在要交一半的钱
What about you?
你呢
When the film starts, we'll go through the warden's building.
电影一开始 我们就穿过典狱长的大楼
I'll have a key.
我会有钥匙的
We got a plan.
那就定了
We got a plan.
定了
You all right?
你没事吧
No.
没事
I'm not sure we can trust him.
我们能信任他吗
Look at him, he's unpredictable.
这家伙难以预测
He's like a caged animal.
他就像笼中兽
We're all animals in here, pal.
我们都是笼中兽 伙计
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
He needs the money now.
他现在需要钱
Here.
It's the sedatives they gave me.
是他们给我的镇静剂
Get 'em in the guards' coffee.
放进警卫的咖啡里
We'll do the rest.
其他的交给我们
I have to get back.
我得回去了
You're doin' good.
你干得不错
- Hey. - What do we have here, huh?
看看这是什么
Go to hell.
去死吧
Give me those back.
还给我
He's gonna fuck up our plan.
他会搞砸我们的计划的
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
What the fuck are you doing, man?
你他妈在干什么 伙计
All right! That's enough!
够了
Break it up! Break it up!
都给我分开
I had to figure I'd know how to throw a punch
偶尔我也会出上一拳
considering how often my father used to beat me.
因为我父亲经常打我
Yours too?
你的也是吗
My parents are school teachers.
我父母是老师
See ya tonight.
今晚见
Anisette for the warden.
典狱长要茴香酒
The best you have.
拿出你最好的
Just give me the bottle.
给我一瓶
金刚
Here's two or three.
有两三个
Would you gentlemen like your coffees freshened?
先生们 想醒一醒咖啡吗
Bring it on in.
拿过来
Compliments of the warden.
典狱长请客
Very nice.
很好
Here.
拿着
If we kill someone and this goes wrong, it's the guillotine.
杀了人就得上断头台
No one dies.
所以不要杀人
Give me another one of them.
再给我来一杯
All right.
Dega!
德加
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Dega!
德加
The warden. Now!
典狱长 现在
Stop! Shh, shh!
别动 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh!
嘘 嘘
What was that?
什么声音
I'd better go check.
我最好去看看
It's working.
果然有用
Oh, man.
老兄
We're too early.
我们来太早了
Hey, got a light?
有打火机吗
Yes, of course, sir.
当然有 先生
Oh! Oh! Okay, go inside.
大家进去吧
Everybody, go inside. Come on.
所有人都进去吧
- Come on, darling. - Fuck.
- 来吧 亲爱的 - 操
- That's our way out. - No, no.
- 我们从这里走 - 不 不
What's he doin'?
他在干什么
- Power's off! - Fuck!
- 停电了 - 操
Papi, we gotta move. We can't stay here.
巴比 我们得走了 不能待在这里
We wait for Dega.
我们等德加
Forget about Dega!
忘掉德加吧
He's not reliable.
他不可靠
And you know it!
你知道的
Let's just go. Come on.
我们走吧 快
You wanna go?
你要走吗
Go.
那就走
You with me?
你跟我一起吗
Uh, yeah. Open the gate.
打开大门
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Ha! I stole the keys to get us up to the central walkway.
我偷到了钥匙 可以去中央走道
We can take that to the guard tower.
通向哨塔
As long as the lights stay off, they won't see us.
只要灯不亮 他们就看不到我们
And then we jump?
然后跳下去吗
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
Come on.
Come on!
Go, go!
Guard the wall!
守住围墙
You! Take me to the south wall.
你 带我去南墙
Yes, sir!
是 先生
Oh, shit.
该死
All right. Come on. Let's go.
好 我们走
Easy.
慢一点
You all right?
你没事吧
Let's go! Come on!
我们走吧 快
Go, go, go.
快走快走
Come on!
Jump!
Come on!
Come on! Come on!
快 快
They're gonna see you! Come on!
他们会看到你的 快
Come on!
Jump! Come on!
跳 快点
Jump!
Shit!
妈的
Hey. It's broken.
腿断了
- Leave him. - He's got the money.
- 别管他了 - 钱在他那里
Maturette, help me.
马屈瑞 帮我
Christ!
天那
All right, come on.
好了来吧
Let's go.
我们走
Come on.
How much further to the boat?
船还有多远
You're slowing us down, Dega.
你在拖累我们 德加
Come on. We've got to move faster.
快 必须迅速
Don't take another step.
再敢走一步
You're not takin' me back.
别把我带回去
That depends if you have my money.
那得看你带没带钱
Papi. It's okay.
巴比 没事的
This is my guy with the boat.
这是我的船上的人
Where's our boat?
船在哪
It's a ways up the river.
在河的上游
Want me to take you there, pay me.
想要去那里 先给钱
Or fuck you.
不然就弄死你
This is all I have left.
我就这点钱了
Let's keep that between us.
不要告诉别人
Enjoy your freedom!
享受自由吧
Fuck! What kind of shit boat did you get us?
这什么破船
Shut up, Dega!
闭嘴 德加
You're lucky to be here. Keep bailing!
你能上船就够走运了 继续舀水
Get it outta the boat.
把水弄出去
I'm trying.
我在努力
Don't throw it at me, Dega. Goddamn it.
别泼在我身上 德加 该死的
- Throw it in the water! - I'm throwing it at the water.
- 泼到海里去 - 我是泼到海里的
- Maturette! - Yes?
- 马屈瑞 - 在
Check the tiller.
检查舵柄
I got it, I got it.
我来了
Papi.
巴比
This boat can't hold all of us. You know it.
这艘船坐不下所有人
We need to lighten the weight.
我们要减轻重量
He's gonna die anyway, Papi.
反正他会死的 巴比
Nobody needs to die.
没人死
Fuck! It fell off!
操 掉了
- Fix the tiller! - It's broken.
- 去修理舵柄 - 坏了啊
Fix the tiller!
修舵
Move!
闪开
Come on.
拜托
Here, take this. Take this.
你拿一下
Maturette, help me.
马屈瑞 帮我
This storm is gonna sink the boat.
暴风雨 船会沉的
We need to act, and we need to act now.
必须立即采取行动
Just let me get the boat ready.
我要把船备好
Did you lose your mind? Huh?
你是不是疯了
You wanna die because of this guy?
你想因为这个家伙而死吗
Nobody needs to die.
没有人会死
Well, we can't all live.
我不可能都活着
Dega, he's dead weight.
德加 他是死沉死沉的
How much money you have?
你有多少钱
He doesn't have any money.
他没有钱
He doesn't have any money?
他没有钱吗
You hear that, Maturette?
你听到了吗 马屈瑞
They've been lying to us.
他们一直在骗我们
You wanna die for him?
你想为他而死吗
That makes it two against one, Papi.
现在是二对一 巴比
Step aside.
让开
You don't need to do anything.
你什么都不需要做
Step aside, Papi!
让开 巴比
I'm not gonna die for that guy.
我不会为那家伙死的
Last chance, Papi. Step aside!
最后一次机会 巴比让开
I don't know about you, I'm going home!
我不了解你 但我要回家了
Stop!
住手
Stop!
住手
Enough! That's enough!
够了
That's enough.
够了
Enough.
够了
Welcome.
欢迎
I was traveling with two other men.
我还有另外两个人
They are being cared for.
他们都在
Where are we?
我们在哪
This is Colombia.
这里是哥伦比亚
We know where you've come from.
我们知道你来自哪里
But you need only repent.
你只需忏悔
Allow God back into your life...
上帝会重回你的生活
and you'll be forgiven.
你会被宽恕的
You should go and wash yourself.
去洗一洗吧
Then come and pray with us.
然后和我们一起祈祷
We need to keep movin'.
我们还得跑
They know where we came from.
他们知道我们从哪来的
Our deal is done.
协议履行完成了
I told you we couldn't trust him.
我说了不能相信他
I'm leaving.
我要走了
With or without you.
有没有你都要走
Good luck.
祝好运
Papi! We made it!
巴比 我们成功了
Papi.
巴比
It's paradise here.
这里是天堂
Yeah, but it's not home.
是 但这里不是家
Not for me, anyway.
反正不是我的
Good luck, Maturette.
祝好运 马屈瑞
We're leaving.
赶快走
Now.
现在
Come on.
- Aah! - Papi!
啊 巴比
Maturette!
马屈瑞
Repent.
忏悔
If you are truly sorry for what you have done,
如果你们真的忏悔
then you have nothing to fear.
那就没什么可怕的
God will watch over you.
上帝会照顾你的
You came back.
你又回来了
Come on, Papi.
来吧巴比
I had to come and see this for myself.
我得亲自来看看
Few men survive five years in solitary.
单独关押五年 很少人能活下来
What were you living for?
你活着是为了什么
'Cause I don't think you're gonna find it where you're going...
因为你绝不会料到你会去...
Devil's Island.
恶魔岛
Now, what's the son of two school teachers doing in a place like this?
现在 为人师表的儿子怎么会在这种地方
Well?
那么
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I've had five years to work on it.
我用了五年的时间画的
The warden wasn't very happy with my disobedience.
典狱长对我的反抗不满意
So he sent me straight here to Devil's Island.
所以他把我直送恶魔岛
Let's get some food in you.
来吃点东西吧
Rise and shine.
太阳照屁股了
Come on.
来吧
There's work to be done.
有活儿要干
Can we get to the ocean?
我们能去海边吗
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
But even if you survive the fall...
就算你掉下去没死
you'll never survive the ocean.
在海里你也活不了
It's all about the waves.
都是海浪
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What do you think I'm talkin' about?
你以为我在说什么
Oh, go back to bed.
回去睡觉吧
That's suicide, not escape.
那是自杀不是逃跑
No. Listen.
不 听我说
All we need to do is build a raft and get it to the ocean.
我们造一艘筏子 下到海里去
The tide will take us straight to the mainland.
洋流会把我们带到大陆
Just come and see.
过来看看
Come and see!
来看看
See?
看到吗
We ride the current to freedom.
顺着洋流而漂
I'm a little concerned about your ability to protect me right now.
我好担心你能不能保护我
Don't worry. The fall will probably kill us.
别担心 跳下去说不定就死了
Let's tie these together.
绑在一起吧
I need to stay.
我要留下来
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I need to stay.
我要留下来
For the same reason you have to go.
出于同样的原因 你必须离开
I belong here.
我属于这里
It's okay.
没事的
It's good.
真的
Go on now. You don't wanna waste any more time.
快走吧 别浪费时间了
Louis!
路易斯
Louis!
路易斯
Louis!
路易斯
I made it, you dirty little forger!
我做到了 你这个伪造犯
Thank you.
谢谢
8万多名犯人被关在法属圭亚那
绝大多数人再也没有回到法国
1970年 法国司法部长签署了法令 允许夏里埃尔返回法国
亨利·夏里埃尔的自传《巴比龙》 当时占据了法国21周的头号榜单
他的余生中 作为自由人而活着 法属圭亚那的殖民监狱没有他活得长
到目前为止 已售出超过1300万本 有30种语言