盗梦空间 Inception

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 日语 / 法语

影片类型: 剧情 / 科幻 / 悬疑 / 冒险

导演: 克里斯托弗·诺兰

演员: 莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 / 约瑟夫·高登-莱维特 / 艾伦·佩吉 / 汤姆·哈迪 / 渡边谦 / 迪利普·劳 / 基里安·墨菲 / 汤姆·贝伦杰 / 玛丽昂·歌迪亚 / 皮特·波斯尔思韦特 / 迈克尔·


台词
Hey! Come here!
快过来
I'm on my way.
马上就来
他已经神志不清了 但还是指名要见你
把他带进来
他身上只带了这个
还有这个
Are you here to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么
I've seen one before.
很久很久以前
Many, many years ago.
我在一个男人身上见过
It belonged to a man I met
我们在一个梦中相遇
in a half-remembered dream.
而那个梦我已经记不清了
A man possessed of some radical notions.
那个男人满脑子都是激进的想法
What is the most resilient parasite?
最强大的寄生虫是什么
A bacteria? A virus?
是细菌 是病毒
An intestinal worm?
还是肠道蠕虫
What Mr. Cobb is trying to say
柯布先生的意思是
An idea.
是一个想法
Resilient. Highly contagious.
顽强无比 感染性极强
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
你头脑中一旦形成一个想法
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
那就几乎无法抹去
An idea that is fully formed, fully understood,
只要这个想法完整而被理解
that sticks.
就会深深根植在那里
Right in there somewhere.
在大脑里的某个地方
For someone like you to steal?
而你这样的人就来窃取吗
Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defenses are lowered...
对 在梦境中 你的意识会放松警惕
and that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.
如此一来你的想法便极易遭到窃取
It's called extraction.
这就叫做盗梦
Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious to defend itself...
斋藤先生 我们能训练你的潜意识进行自我防御
from even the most skilled extractor.
就算最出色的盗梦人也无计可施
How can you do that?
你凭什么这么肯定
Because I am the most skilled extractor.
因为我就是最出色的盗梦人
I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.
我知道怎样窥探你的想法并找出你的秘密
I know the tricks.
我掌握其中的窍门
And I can teach them to you, so that even when you're asleep...
我能教会你 让你即使在睡着时
your defense is never down.
也绝不会放松警惕
Look, if you want my help,
听着 如果你要我帮忙
you're gonna have to be completely open with me.
就得完全信任我 对我毫无保留
I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife...
我得比你的妻子 你的咨询师
better than your therapist, better than anyone.
甚至是任何人 都更了解你的想法
If this is a dream, and you have a safe full of secrets...
如果这是梦 梦里有个藏有你秘密的保险箱
I need to know what's in that safe.
我必须知道保险箱里有什么
In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.
为此你必须对我完全坦诚
Enjoy your evening, gentlemen,
祝你们今晚愉快 先生们
as I consider your proposal.
我会考虑一下你们的提议
He knows.
他知道了
What's going on up there?
上面是怎么回事
Saito knows. He's playing with us.
斋藤知道了 他在耍我们
Doesn't matter. I can get it here. Trust me.
无所谓 我能找到它 相信我
The information is in the safe.
情报就在保险箱里
He looked right at it when I mentioned secrets.
我提到秘密时 他下意识地盯着它看
What's she doing here?
她来干什么
Just head back to the room. All right? I'll take care of this.
回房间去吧 这里交给我来处理
Okay, make sure you do. We're here to work.
好吧 你最好处理好 别忘了我们的工作
If I jumped, would I survive?
如果我跳下去 还能活下来吗
With a clean dive, perhaps.
掉进海里的话也许还有希望
Mal, what are you doing here?
茉儿 你在这干什么
I thought you might be missing me.
我以为你会想我
You know that I am.
你知道我想你
But I can't trust you anymore.
但我不能再相信你了
So what?
那又怎样
Looks like Arthur's taste.
看着像是亚瑟的品味
Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters.
其实是这次的目标喜欢战后英国画家的作品
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
Tell me...
告诉我
do the children miss me?
孩子们想我吗
You can't imagine.
想到你无法想象
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Just getting some fresh air.
出去透透新鲜空气
Stay where you are, Mal.
坐那别动 茉儿
God, damn it.
见鬼
Turn around.
转过身来
The gun, Dom.
道姆 把枪放下
Please.
快点
Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb.
把信封交出来 柯布先生
Did she tell you? Or have you known all along?
是她告诉你的呢 还是你本来就知道
That you're here to steal from me, or that we are actually asleep?
知道你是来偷东西的 还是我们其实在做梦
I want to know the name of your employer.
告诉我你雇主的名字
Ah, there's no use threatening him in a dream, right, Mal?
你也知道在梦里威胁他没用吧 茉儿
That depends on what you're threatening.
那得看你怎么威胁了
Killing him would just wake him up.
杀了他只会让他醒过来
But pain...
而疼痛
Pain is in the mind.
他的大脑会感受到疼痛
And judging by the decor,
从周围的布局来看
we're in your mind, aren't we, Arthur?
我们是在你的梦里吧 亚瑟
What are you doing? It's too soon.
搞什么 你醒得太早了
I know. But the dream's collapsing.
我知道 但梦境崩溃了
I'm gonna try to keep Saito under a little bit longer.
我尽量让斋藤多逗留一会
We're almost there.
我们快得手了
He was close. Very close.
他差点就得手了
Stop him!
拦住他
This isn't gonna work. Wake him up.
不起作用 把他叫醒
He won't wake.
他醒不过来
机密
- Give him the kick. - What?
-让他坠落 -什么
Dunk him.
把他推下去
He's out.
他昏过去了
You came prepared, hmm?
你是有备而来啊
Not even my head of security knows this apartment.
连我的保安主管都不知道这座公寓
How did you find it?
你怎么会知道
It's difficult for a man of your position
像你这种地位的男人
to keep a love nest like this secret...
要保密这样一个爱巢可不容易
particularly where there's a married woman involved.
尤其对方还是有夫之妇
- She would never... - Yet here we are.
-不可能 -但事实摆着 我们在这了
- With a dilemma. - They're getting closer.
-进退两难 -他们慢慢逼近了
- You got what you came for. - Well, that's not true.
-你们已经达到目的了 -并没有
You left out a key piece of information, didn't you?
你把关键部分藏起来了吧
You held something back because you knew what we were up to.
你知道我们的目的 所以有所保留
- Question is, why'd you let us in at all? - An audition.
-但你为何还让我们进来 -算是一次试探
- An audition for what? - Doesn't matter. You failed.
-什么试探 -不重要了 你失败了
We extracted every bit of information you had in there.
我们窃取了你脑中所有的情报
But your deception was obvious.
但你的诡计已被拆穿了
So leave me and go.
放了我 你们走吧
You don't seem to understand, Mr. Saito.
你还不明白吗 斋藤先生
That corporation that hired us, they won't accept failure.
雇佣我们的公司 他们可不允许失败
We won't last two days.
不然我们就死定了
Cobb?
柯布
Looks like I'm gonna have to do this a little more simply.
看来我只能简单粗暴一下了
Tell us what you know!
把你知道的告诉我们
Tell us what you know, now!
快点告诉我们
I've always hated this carpet.
我一直讨厌这条地毯
It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways.
它褪色和磨损得这么与众不同
But very definitely made of wool.
但好歹是条羊毛毯子
Right now...
可现在
I'm lying on polyester.
我却躺在一条涤纶毯子上
Which means I'm not lying on my carpet, in my apartment.
也就是说 我不是躺在自己公寓的地毯上
You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb.
你果然不负盛名 柯布先生
I'm still dreaming.
我依然在做梦
- How'd it go? - Not good.
-进展如何 -不太妙
Dream within a dream, huh? I'm impressed.
梦中有梦 真是佩服
But in my dream, you play by my rules.
但在我梦里 得由我说了算
Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito...
这么说吧 斋藤先生
We're not in your dream.
我们不是在你的梦里
We're in mine.
而是在我的梦里
Asshole. How do you mess up the carpet?
蠢货 你怎么会把地毯搞错
- It wasn't my fault. - You're the architect.
-那不是我的错 -你可是筑梦师
I didn't know he was gonna rub his cheek on it!
我怎么知道他会把他揍得贴在地毯上
That's enough.
别吵了
You. What the hell was all that?
还有你 你究竟在搞什么
- I have it under control. - I'd hate to see you out of control.
-我控制住了局势 -是么 那失控岂不是更夸张
We don't have time for this. I'm getting off at Kyoto.
没时间争论了 我要在京都下车
Why? He's not gonna check every compartment.
怎么 他又不会查看每节车厢
Yeah, well, I don't like trains.
没错 但我不喜欢坐火车
Listen. Every man for himself.
听好 各自保重吧
Yes, hello?
你好
- Hi, Daddy. - Hi, Dad.
-爸爸 -爸爸
Hey, guys. Hey. How are you? How you doing, huh?
小鬼们 你们好吗 过得怎样
- Good. - Okay, I guess.
-很好 -还好吧
Okay? Who's just okay? Is that you, James?
还好吧 这是谁在说话 是你吗 詹姆斯
Yeah. When are you coming home, Dad?
是我 爸爸 你什么时候回家
Well, I can't, sweetheart. I can't.
不行 亲爱的 我不能回家
Not for a while, remember?
还得一阵子 记得吗
Why?
为什么
Look, I told you, I'm away because I'm working, right?
我说过了 我要工作 不能回家
Grandma says you're never coming back.
外婆说你再也不会回来了
Phillipa, is that you?
菲丽帕 是你吗
Put Grandma on the phone for me, will you?
让外婆听电话好吗
She's shaking her head.
她在摇头
Well, just hope she's wrong about that.
那我们只能但愿她错了
Daddy?
爸爸
Yeah, James?
怎么了 詹姆斯
Is Mommy with you?
妈妈和你在一起吗
James, we talked about this.
詹姆斯 我们谈过了
Mommy's not here anymore.
妈妈已经不在这了
Where?
那她在哪里
That's enough, kids. Say bye-bye.
好了 孩子们 说再见吧
Listen, I'm gonna send some presents with Grandpa, all right?
听着 我会让外公带些礼物回去 好吗
And you be good, you be...
你们要听话
- Our ride's on the roof. - Right.
-直升机就在房顶 -好
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
我很好 怎么了
Well, down in the dream, Mal showing up.
我们在梦里时 茉儿出现了
Look, I'm, uh, sorry about your leg.
很抱歉她开枪打了你的腿
Won't happen again.
不会再这样了
It's getting worse, isn't it?
情况越来越糟了吧
One apology's all you're getting, all right, Arthur?
我们就事论事好吧 亚瑟
- Where's Nash? - He hasn't shown. You wanna wait?
-纳什人呢 -他还没来 要等他吗
We were supposed to deliver Saito's expansion plans...
我们早该在2小时前就把
to Cobol Engineering two hours ago
斋藤的扩建计划交给科博工程公司
By now, they know we failed.
现在他们肯定知道我们失败了
It's time we disappear.
我们得赶快跑路
- Where you gonna go? - Buenos Aires.
-你要去哪里 -布宜诺斯艾利斯
I can lie low there,
在那里避一阵风头
maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You?
等风平浪静了没准还能揽个活 你呢
Stateside.
回美国
Send my regards.
记得代我问候你家人
He sold you out. Thought to come to me and bargain for his life.
他出卖了你们 跑来求我饶他一命
So I offer you the satisfaction.
现在我交给你们处理吧
It's not the way I deal with things.
我不做这种事
- What will you do with him? - Nothing.
-你要对他怎么样 -没什么
But I can't speak for Cobol Engineering.
但科博公司就难说了
- What do you want from us? - Inception.
-你想要我们做什么 -植梦
- Is it possible? - Of course not.
-可能吗 -当然不可能
If you can steal an idea from someone's mind...
你要是能从别人脑中窃取想法
why can't you plant one there instead?
为何不能反过来植入一个念头
Okay, here's me planting an idea in your head.
好吧 现在我来对你植入一个想法
I say, "Don't think about elephants".
我说 "不要去想大象"
What are you thinking about?
你会想到什么
Elephants.
大象
Right. But it's not your idea,
没错 但这不是你的想法
because you know I gave it to you.
因为你知道是我灌输给你的
The subject's mind can always trace the genesis of the idea.
目标的大脑总能追溯想法的来源
- True inspiration's impossible to fake. - That's not true.
-不可能假造真实的想法来源 -那不一定
- Can you do it? - Are you offering me a choice?
-你能做到吗 -你是在给我选择吗
Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol.
因为我自己有办法摆平科博的麻烦
Then you do have a choice.
那你自己选择吧
Then I choose to leave, sir.
那我选择离开 先生
Tell the crew where you want to go.
告诉机组你的目的地
Hey, Mr. Cobb.
柯布先生
How would you like to go home,to America, to your children?
如果让你回家 回到美国的孩子身边 意下如何
You can't fix that. No one can.
这你做不到 没人可以
- Just like inception. - Cobb, come on.
-比植梦还难吗 -柯布 走吧
- How complex is the idea? - Simple enough.
-这个想法有多复杂 -相当简单
No idea is simple when you need to plant it
你要植入对方大脑中的想法
in somebody else's mind.
不可能简单
My main competitor is an old man in poor health.
我的主要竞争对手是个病入膏肓的老人
His son will soon inherit control of the corporation.
他的儿子马上就要继承他的公司
I need him to decide to break up his father's empire.
我要他决定解散他父亲的商业帝国
- Cobb, we should walk away from this. - Hold on.
-柯布 我们不要插手 -先等一下
If I were to do this, if I even could do it...
如果我愿意干 如果我确实做到了
I'd need a guarantee.
我需要你的保证
- How do I know you can deliver? - You don't.
-我怎么确定你能做到 -你别无选择
But I can.
只能相信我
So do you want to take a leap of faith...
那么你是想心怀幻想
or become an old man, filled with regret...
还是变成一个老人 心中充满悔恨
waiting to die alone?
孤零零地等死
Assemble your team, Mr. Cobb.
集结你的团队吧 柯布先生
And choose your people more wisely.
这次可要慎重挑选队友了
Look, I know how much you wanna go home.
我知道你有多想回家
This can't be done.
但这活我们干不了
Yes, it can.
不 可以
Just have to go deep enough.
只要潜入得足够深
You don't know that.
你没法确定
I've done it before.
我以前做过
Who'd you do it to?
是对谁
Why are we going to Paris?
我们为什么去巴黎
We're gonna need a new architect.
我们需要一个新的筑梦师
You never did like your office, did you?
你从来不喜欢你的办公室吧
No space to think in that broom cupboard.
那个地方小得根本没法思考
Is it safe for you to be here?
你来这里安全吗
Extradition between France and the United States...
你也知道 法国和美国间的引渡条款
is a bureaucratic nightmare, you know that.
简直就是官僚主义的噩梦
I think they might find a way
说不定就你这个案子
to make it work in your case.
他们会想办法破个例
Look, I, uh, brought these for you to...
我买了一些东西
give to the kids when you have a chance.
你有机会就带给孩子们吧
It'll take more than the occasional stuffed animal...
时不时地送点绒毛玩具
to convince those children they still have a father.
这样做爸爸可不行
I'm just doing what I know.
我只是尽我所能
I'm doing what you taught me.
这些都是你教我的
I never taught you to be a thief.
我从没教你去偷东西
No, you taught me to navigate people's minds.
没错 你教我如何引导别人的思想
But after what happened...
但在那件事以后
there weren't a whole lot of legitimate ways
几乎就没什么合法的机会
for me to use that skill.
能让我发挥这种技能了
What are you doing here, Dom?
道姆 你来这做什么
I think I found a way home.
我想我找到回家的方法了
It's a job for some very, very powerful people.
只要为一些权高位重的人干上一票
People who I believe can fix my charges permanently.
我相信他们能彻底撤销对我的指控
But I need your help.
但我要你帮忙
You're here to corrupt one of my brightest and best.
你是来带坏我最好的学生吗
You know what I'm offering.
你知道我开的条件优越
Let them decide for themselves.
你得让他们自己决定
- Money. - Not just money.
-钱吗 -不仅仅是钱
You remember.
你也知道
It's the chance to
那会让我们有机会
build cathedrals, entire cities...
建造大教堂和整座城市
things that never existed...
创造那些现实中从未存在过
things that couldn't exist in the real world.
也绝不可能存在的事物
So you want me to let someone else
所以你想要我让其他人
follow you into your fantasy?
跟你一起走进你的幻想
They don't actually come into the dream.
他们不必亲自进入梦境
They just design the levels
他们只需设计梦境
and teach them to the dreamers. That's all.
再把详情教给梦主就行
Design it yourself.
你自己设计好了
Mal won't let me.
茉儿会阻止我
Come back to reality, Dom.
回到现实中来吧 道姆
- Please. - Reality.
-求你了 -现实
Those kids, your grandchildren...
我的孩子 也就是你的外孙
they're waiting for their father to come back home.
正等着他们的父亲回家
That's their reality.
对他们来说这才是现实
And this job, this last job,
而只有完成这最后一次任务
that's how I get there.
我才能实现这个愿望
I would not be standing here if I knew any other way.
如果不是走投无路 我绝不会来这求你
I need an architect who's as good as I was.
我需要个和我一样出色的筑梦师
I've got somebody better.
比你更出色
Ariadne?
艾莲涅
I'd like you to meet Mr. Cobb.
这位是柯布先生
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
If you have a few moments,
如果你有时间
Mr. Cobb has a job offer.
柯布先生有份工作给你
He'd like to discuss with you.
他想和你聊几句
A work placement?
实习吗
Not exactly.
也不算
I have a test for you.
我要先测试一下你
You're not gonna tell me anything first?
你不先告诉我是什么工作吗
Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it.
在这之前 我得确认你能够胜任
- Why? - It's not, strictly speaking, legal.
-为什么 -严格来说 这并不合法
You have two minutes to design a maze
给你两分钟时间 设计一个
that it takes one minute to solve.
花费一分钟才能解开的迷宫
Stop.
时间到
Again.
再试一次
Stop.
时间到
You're gonna have to do better than that.
这都太简单了
That's more like it.
这才像话
They say we only use a fraction of our brain's true potential.
都说我们只开发了大脑真正潜力的一小部分
Now, that's when we're awake.
但这只是在我们醒着的时候
When we're asleep, our mind can do almost anything.
当睡着时 我们的大脑几乎无所不能
Such as?
比如呢
Imagine you're designing a building.
想象一下 你设计一座建筑物时
You consciously create each aspect.
你有意识地设计出每个部分
But sometimes, it feels like it's almost creating itself,
但有时却感觉像是建筑在自行构建
if you know what I mean.
明白我的意思吗
Yeah, like I'm discovering it.
对 我只需要去发现而已
Genuine inspiration, right?
纯粹的灵感 是吧
Now, in a dream, our mind continuously does this.
而在梦里 大脑会连续地保持这样
We create and perceive our world simultaneously.
创造和感知 这两个过程同步发生
And our mind does this so well
而我们的大脑是如此神奇
that we don't even know it's happening.
以至于我们自己根本没意识到
That allows us to get right in the middle of that process.
这么一来我们就能直接进入这个过程
- How? - By taking over the creating part.
-怎么做 -由我们来创造
Now, this is where I need you.
这就是你的工作
You create the world of the dream.
你创造一个梦境
We bring the subject into that dream,
我们把目标带入这个梦境
and they fill it with their subconscious.
这个梦境里则会充满他们的潜意识
How could I ever acquire enough detail
一个梦境的细节要有多逼真
to make them think that it's reality?
才能让对方相信自己身处现实
Well, dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right?
我们做梦时总是感觉很真实吧
It's only when we wake up
只有等我们醒来后
that we realize something was actually strange.
才会意识到不对劲
Let me ask you a question.
问你个问题吧
You never really remember the beginning of a dream, do you?
你从不记得梦的开头吧
You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
总是突然就这么置身其中
I guess, yeah.
我想是吧
So how did we end up here?
那我们是怎么来这的
Well, we just came from the, uh...
我们刚从
Think about it, Ariadne. How did you get here?
仔细想想 艾莲涅 你怎么来这的
Where are you right now?
你现在哪里
We're dreaming?
我们在做梦吗
You're in the middle of the workshop, sleeping.
你其实正睡在工作坊中央
This is your first lesson in shared dreaming. Stay calm.
这是你分享梦境的第一课 冷静
If it's just a dream, then why are you covering...
如果这只是做梦 你为什么要遮挡
Because it's never just a dream, is it?
因为这绝不仅仅只是个梦
And a face full of glass hurts like hell.
玻璃刺在脸上的感觉生疼
When you're in it, it feels real.
你做梦时 感觉是真实的
That's why the military developed dream sharing.
所以军队开发了分享梦境系统
It was a training program for soldiers to shoot,
士兵能通过这个程序
stab and strangle each other...
身临其境地射击 格斗和搏杀
and then wake up.
而不会受到伤害
How did architects become involved?
筑梦师的工作是什么
Well, someone had to design the dreams, right?
总得有人去设计梦境吧
Why don't you give us another five minutes?
再给我们五分钟吧
Five minutes?
五分钟
What? We were talking for, like, at least an hour.
怎么会 我们少说也谈了一个小时
In a dream, your mind functions more quickly...
你做梦时 大脑运转速度加快
therefore time seems to feel more slow.
所以时间相对变慢
Five minutes in the real world gives you an hour in the dream.
现实中的五分钟 相当于梦境里的一小时
Why don't you see what you can get up to in five minutes?
何不看看你在五分钟内能做些什么
You've got the basic layout. Bookstore, cafe?
基本布局有了 书店 咖啡店
Almost everything else is here too.
该有的东西差不多都有了
- Who are the people? - Projections of my subconscious.
-这些人是谁 -我潜意识中的映射
- Yours? - Yes.
-你的吗 -对
Remember, you are the dreamer. You build this world.
记住 你是梦主 你创造了梦境
I am the subject. My mind populates it.
而我是目标 梦境里充满了我的潜意识
You can literally talk to my subconscious.
你还可以和我的潜意识交谈
That's one of the ways we extract information from the subject.
这也是盗取目标秘密的方法之一
How else do you do it?
除此之外呢
By creating something secure,
你可以设计一个安全场所
like a bank vault or a jail.
比如银行金库 或是监狱
The mind automatically fills it with information it's trying to protect.
重要信息就会自动存入其中
You understand?
明白了吗
- Then you break in and steal it? - Well...
-你再潜入梦境去偷吗 -这个嘛
I guess I thought that the dream's space should be all about the visual,
我本以为梦境该基于视觉
but it's more about the feel of it.
但其实更重要的是去感觉
My question is what happens when you
我想知道 如果我颠覆了
start messing with the physics of it all?
物理规律 会有什么后果
- It's something, isn't it? - Yes, it is.
-很厉害吧 -是啊
Why are they all looking at me?
他们为什么都看着我
Because my subconscious feels that someone else is creating this world.
因为我的潜意识觉得这是别人创造的梦境
The more you change things,
你改建得越离谱
the quicker the projections start to converge on you.
映射就会越早如潮水般涌向你
Converge?
这是什么意思
They sensed the foreign nature of the dreamer.
他们一旦察觉外来入侵的梦主
They attack like white blood cells fighting an infection.
就会像白血球抵抗感染那般攻击对方
Are they gonna attack us?
他们会攻击我们吗
No, actually, just you.
不 只攻击你
This is great. But I'm telling you,
这样很棒 但我也说了
if you keep changing things like this...
如果你再这么继续下去
Gees! Mind telling your subconscious to take it easy?
受不了 就不能让你的潜意识冷静点么
It's my subconscious, remember, I can't control it.
这可是我的潜意识 我自己没法控制
Very impressive.
佩服
I know this bridge. This place is real, isn't it?
我认识这座桥 这是现实中的场所吧
Yeah, I cross it everyday to get to the college.
对 我每天穿过桥去学校
Never recreate places from your memory,
绝不能重建你记忆里的场景
always imagine new places.
必须创造新的东西
Well, you gotta draft from stuff you know, right?
你总得借用熟悉的东西吧
Only use details, uh...
只能借用细节
A street lamp, or a phone booth, never entire areas.
比如路灯啊电话亭啊 但绝不能复制整块地方
Why not?
为什么
Because building a dream from your memory...
因为借用记忆中的场景塑造梦境
is the easiest way to lose your grasp on what's real and what is a dream.
极易让你迷失何为梦境何为现实
- Is that what happened to you? - Listen to me,
-你有过这种经历吗 -听着
this has nothing to do with me, understand?
这和我无关 懂吗
Is that why you need me to build your dreams?
所以你要我来帮你筑梦吗
Get off of her. Back off.
放开她 走开
- Back off! - No!
-滚开 -别碰我
Get off of her!
别碰她
Mal!
茉儿
Wake me up! Wake me up!
把我叫醒 快把我叫醒
Mal! Mal!
茉儿
Wake me up! Wake me up!
把我叫醒
Hey, hey, hey! Look at me. You're okey? You're okey?
看着我 你没事了 没事了
Why... why wouldn't I wake up?
为什么我醒不过来
Because there was still some time on the clock,
因为设定的时间还没到
and you can't wake up within a dream unless you die.
除非你在梦里死去 不然没法提前醒来
- She'll need a totem. - What?
-她需要个图腾 -什么
A totem is a small personal...
图腾是个小的私人
That's some subconscious you've got in you, Cobb.
你的潜意识可真厉害啊 柯布
She's a real charmer!
还是个美人呢
Oh, I see you met Mrs. Cobb.
看来你见过柯布夫人了
- She's his wife? - Yeah. So... a totem,
-那是他妻子吗 -对 话说图腾
you need a small object potentially heavy,
你需要一个小巧的物件
something could have on you all the time
能够一直带在身边
- that no one else knows. - Like a coin?
-不能让别人知道 -像硬币吗
No, it must be more unique than that.
不 得更独特才行
This is a loaded die.
这是一个注铅的骰子
No, I can't let you touch it, that would defeat the purpose.
不 你不能碰 不然就没意义了
Only I know the balance and the weight of this particular loaded die.
只有我知道这个特制骰子的重心和重量
That way, when you look at your totem,
只有这样 当你看着自己的图腾
you know, beyond a doubt, that you're not in someone else's dream.
你才能确信自己不在别人的梦里
I... I don't know...
我不知道
if you can't see what's going on, or if you just don't want to,
你是不想知道还是的确不知道
but Cobb has some serious problems that he's tried to bury down there.
柯布的内心深处隐藏着很严重的问题
And I'm not about to just open my mind to someone like that.
我可不想对这种人敞开心扉
She'll be back.
她会回来的
I've never seen anyone pick it up that quickly before.
我还从没见过有人能学得这么快
Reality is not gonna be enough for her now.
现实已经不能满足她了
When she comes back...
当她回来时
when she comes back, you're gonna help her building mazes.
你就教她设计迷宫
- Where're you gonna be? - I gotta go visit Eames.
-那你呢 -我要去找伊姆斯
Eames? Now he's in Mombasa.
伊姆斯 他在蒙巴萨[肯尼亚港口城市]
It's Cobol's backyard.
那里可是科博公司的老巢
It's a necessary risk.
必须冒这个险
There's plenty of good thieves.
神偷多了去了
We don't just need a thief. We need a forger.
我们不仅需要小偷 我们需要个伪装者
You can rub them together all you want, they're not gonna breed.
你再怎么搓也生不出钱来
You never know.
那可不一定
I'll get you a drink.
去喝一杯吧
You're buying.
你请客
- Your spelling hasn't improved. - Piss off.
-你的拼写还是这么差 -滚你的
- How's your handwriting? - Versatile.
-书写怎么样了 -好使着呢
- Good. - Thank you very much.
-那就好 -多谢
Inception.
植梦
Now, before you bother telling me it's impossible...
在你费心告诉我这不可能前
No, it's perfectly possible. It's just bloody difficult.
这当然可能 只是难得要死
Just difficult?
只是难吗
Arthur keeps telling me it can't be done.
亚瑟总说这不可能
Hmm... Arthur. You're still working with that stick-in-the-mud?
哈 亚瑟 你还和那个扑克脸在一起么
He's good at what he does, right?
作为前哨来说他很优秀 是吧
Oh, the best. He has no imagination.
是最优秀的 只是缺乏想象力
- Not like you. - Listen, if you wanna perform inception,
-你就不同 -听着 如果你要植梦
- you need imagination. - Let me ask you something,
-必须要有想象力 -问你个问题
- have you done it before? - We tried it.
-你以前做过吗 -我们试过
We got the idea in place, but it didn't take.
想法都就位了 但对方没有上钩
You didn't plant it deep enough?
你们植入得不够深吗
It's not just about depth, you know...
这不只是深度问题
you need the simplest version of the idea,
植入的想法必须极其简单
in order it to grow naturally in the subject's mind.
让目标觉得这是自然而生的想法
That's a very subtle art.
这可是相当微妙的艺术
So what is this idea that you need to plant?
你要植入的想法是什么
We need the heir of a major corporation
我们要让一个大公司的继承人
to dissolve his father's empire.
决定瓦解他父亲的企业帝国
Well, you see right there, you have various political motivations of...
这么说吧 关于反垄断的看法
anti-monopolistic sentiments and so forth, and all of that stuff.
有各种各样的政治动机 诸如此类
That's all.
但是所有的一切
It's really at the mercy of your subject's prejudice, you see?
最终还是取决于目标的偏好 明白吗
All you have to do is to start with the absolute basic.
你只须着眼于最基本的东西
- Which is what? - The relationship with the father.
-是什么 -他和父亲之间的关系
- Do you have a chemist? - No, not yet.
-你有药剂师了吗 -还没有
Alright.
那好
Okey, there's a man here, Yusuf Pierro.
这儿有个人 叫尤瑟夫·皮耶罗
He formulates his own versions of the compounds.
他配制的药剂独一无二
When are you taking me there?
你什么时候带我去见见
Once you've lost your tail.
你先甩掉跟踪你的人吧
Man at the bar.
吧台边的那家伙
Cobol engineering.
科博公司开的赏金
That price on my head, was that "dead or alive?"
对我的悬赏要求是死是活
I don't remember. Let's see if he starts shooting.
不记得了 看他开不开枪吧
Run interference, I'll meet you downstairs in the bar in, say uh...
你替我引开他 我们半小时后
say half an hour?
酒吧楼下见吧
- Be back here? - It's the last place they'd expect.
-再回到这里吗 -最危险的地方最安全
Hum-hmm. Well...
好吧
Freddy, Freddy Savens?
弗雷迪 你是弗雷迪·赛文斯吗
My God, it's you, isn't it?
天啊 真的是你吗
No, it isn't.
看来我认错人了
You're not dreaming now, are you?
这下你不是在做梦了吧
There!
那边
Okey.
没事
Oh, uh... cafe. One... one cafe.
咖啡 要一杯咖啡
One cafe.
一杯咖啡
One cafe.
一杯咖啡
Care for a lift, Mr. Cobb?
要搭车么 柯布先生
What're you doing here in Mombasa?
你怎么会在蒙巴萨
I need to protect my investments.
我得保护我的投资对象
Ahh, so this is your idea of losing a tail, uh?
甩个人就这么难吗
Different tail.
还有一伙人
Cobb said you'd be back.
柯布说过你会回来
I tried not to come. But...
我也不想 但
But there's nothing quite like it.
你已经无法自拔了
It's just... pure creation.
只是 纯粹的创造
Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture?
我们来看一些矛盾建筑吧
You're gonna have to master a few tricks,
如果你要建造三层不同的梦境
if you're gonna build three complete dream levels.
就得掌握一些窍门
Excuse me.
抱歉
What kind of tricks?
什么样的窍门
In a dream, you can cheat architecture into impossible shapes.
在梦里 你可以把建筑设计成不可能图形
That lets you create closed loops,
这样你就能造出闭合的循环
like the Penrose steps, the infinite staircases.
好比彭罗斯阶梯 无止尽的阶梯
See?
看见了吗
Paradox.
矛盾建筑
So a closed loop like that will help you
这样的闭合循环
disguise the boundaries of the dream you create.
有助你分辨梦境的边缘
But how big do these levels have to be?
梦境的每一层需要多大
It could be anything from the floor of a building to an entire city.
随你 一个楼面一幢大楼或是一座城市
But they have to be complicated
但梦境必须非常复杂
enough that we can hide from the projections.
能让我们躲避映射的追踪
A maze?
比如一个迷宫吗
Right, a maze, and the better the maze...
对 迷宫 迷宫越好
Then the longer we have before the projections catch us?
映射就越难找到我们吗
- Exactly. - My subconscious seems polite enough.
-没错 -我的潜意识就很有礼貌
You wait, they'll turn ugly.
等着瞧 他们会翻脸不认人
No one likes to feel someone else messing around in their mind.
没人喜欢别人在自己的大脑里乱窜
Cobb can't build anymore, can he?
柯布不能再筑梦了吧
I don't know if he can't, but he won't.
就算他可以 他也不愿意了
He thinks it's safer if he doesn't know the layouts.
他觉得他不知道梦境的话会更保险
Why?
为什么
He won't tell me. I think it's Mal.
他不愿意说 我想是因为茉儿吧
- His ex-wife? - No, not his ex.
-他前妻吗 -不 不是
- They're still together? - No, she...
-他们还在一起吗 -不 她
she's dead.
她已经死了
What you just see in there is just his projection of her.
你看到的她不过是他脑中的映射
- What was she like in real life? - She was lovely.
-她在现实中怎么样 -她很迷人
- You're seeking a chemist? - Yes.
-你要找药剂师吗 -对
To formulate compounds for a job.
任务需要配制药剂吗
And to go into the field with us.
还得和我们一起进入梦境
No, I rarely go into the field, Mr. Cobb.
不 我从不进入梦境 柯布先生
We need you there to tailor compounds specific to our needs.
你得在梦里根据需要定做药剂
- Which are? - Great depth.
-有什么要求 -足够深度
A dream within a dream? two levels?
梦中梦吗 两层梦境
- Three. - Not possible.
-三层 -这不可能
That many dreams within dreams is too unstable.
这种多层梦境太不稳定了
It is possible. You just have to add a sedative.
有可能 只需要加镇静剂
A powerful sedative.
强效镇静剂
- How many team members? - Five.
-一共几个人 -五个
Six.
六个
The only way to know you've done the job
只有我和你们一起进入梦境
is if I go in with you.
才能确定你是否完成了任务
There's no room for tourists on a job like this,
这种工作可不能带观光客
Mr. Saito.
斋藤先生
This time it seems there is.
那这次得破例了
This, I think, is a good place to start. I use it everyday.
先试试这个吧 我每天都用
- What for? - Here, I'll show you.
-用来做什么 -来 我带你看看
- Perhaps, you will not want to see. - After you.
-你得做好心理准备 -你先请
Ten... twelve, all connected.
十个 十二个 全部连在一起
Bloody hell!
天啊
They come here everyday to share the dream.
他们每天来这分享梦境
You see? Very stable.
看见了吗 非常稳定
- How long do they dream for? - Three, four hours, each day.
-他们每天做梦多久 -三四个小时吧
- And the dream time? - With this compound?
-梦里是多久 -在这种药效下
About 40 hours, each and every day.
每人每天四十个小时
Why do they do it?
他们为什么这么做
Tell him, Mr. Cobb.
你来说吧 柯布先生
After a while,
在你用药一阵子后
it becomes the only way you can dream.
不用药就没法做梦了
Do you still dream, Mr. Cobb?
你还做梦吗 柯布先生
They come here everyday to sleep?
他们每天来这做梦吗
No, they come to be woken up.
不 他们是为了醒过来
The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise, uh?
梦境已成了他们的现实 谁又能说不是呢
Let's see what you can do.
让我见识一下吧
You know how to find me. You know what you have to do.
你知道怎么找到我 你知道你该怎么做
Sharp? No?
很鲜明吧
Are you all right, Mr. Cobb?
你没事吧 柯布先生
Yeah, yeah. I'm just fine.
放心 我没事
Robert Fischer,
罗伯特·费舍
heir to the Fischer-Morrow Energy Conglomerate.
费舍明日能源集团的继承人
What's your problem with this Mr. Fischer?
你和这位费舍先生有何瓜葛
That's not your concern.
这不关你的事
Mr. Saito, this...
斋藤先生 这
this isn't your typical corporate espionage.
这可不是一般的商业间谍活动
You asked me for inception, I do hope you understand that...
你让我植梦 我希望你明白
the gravity of that request.
这其中的严重性
The seed that we plant in this man's mind will grow into an idea.
我们会在对方脑中植入一个想法
This idea would define him. It may come to change...
这个想法会决定他的行为
it may come to change everything about him.
可能会彻底改变他的人生
We're the last company standing between them and total energy dominance.
我们是仅存的能和他们抗衡的能源公司
We can no longer compete.
但我们快撑不住了
Soon they'll control the energy supply of half the world.
很快他们将控制半个世界的能源供给
In effect, they become a new superpower.
事实上 他们将成为新兴超级帝国
The world needs Robert Fischer
全世界都需要罗伯特·费舍
to change his mind.
改变主意
That's where we come in.
这要看我们的了
How is Robert Fischer's
罗伯特·费舍
relationship with his father?
和他父亲的关系如何
Rumor is their relationship is quite complicated.
传言他们之间的关系有些复杂
But we can't work based solely on rumor, can we?
但光靠传言可不够 是吧
Can you get me access to this man here,
你能让我接近这个男人吗
Browning?
布朗宁
Fischer senior's right-hand man,
老费舍的左膀右臂
Fischer junior's godfather.
小费舍的教父
It should be possible, if you can get the right references.
应该不难 只要你有合适的推荐信
References are something of a speciality for me, Mr. Saito.
搞推荐信可是我的专长 斋藤先生
I'm not smelling settlement here.
这里还有未解决的事项
- Take them down. - Mr. Browning,
-去搞定它 -布朗宁先生
Maurice Fischer's policy is always one of
莫里斯·费舍的原则之一
avoiding litigation.
就是避免一切诉讼
Well, shall we voice your concerns
那我们是不是应该把你的想法
with Maurice directly?
直接告诉莫里斯
Not sure if that's necessary.
没那个必要吧
No, no, no. I think we should.
不 我觉得有必要
How is he?
他怎么样了
I don't wanna bother him unnecessarily, but...
我也不想因琐事而麻烦他 但
Robert, I've told you to
罗伯特 我告诉过你
keep out the damn...
别让那些该死的
Just do it!
照做就是了
No, don't speak, Mr. Fischer.
你不适合讲话 费舍先生
Never... never do thing what I asked.
总是不照我说的做
Leave town.
出去吧
Must be a cherished memory of this.
这一定是他宝贵的回忆
I put it beside his bed. He hasn't even noticed it.
我把相框放在他床边 他甚至都没注意到
Robert, we need to talk about the power of attorney.
罗伯特 我们得谈谈委托书的问题了
I know this is hard for you...
我知道现在不合适
Not now, uncle Peter.
现在不行 彼得叔叔
But it's imperative that we start to...
但刻不容缓 我们得开始
The vultures are circling.
秃鹰在盘旋
It is the sicker Maurice Fischer becomes,
莫里斯·费舍病得越重
The more powerful Peter Browning becomes.
彼得·布朗宁就越强大
I've had ample opportunity to observe Browning,
我充分观察了布朗宁
adopt his physical presence, study his mannerisms, so on and so forth.
记下了他的模样 行为模式和习惯等等
So now, in the first layer of the dream,
所以在梦境的第一层
I can impersonate Browning,
我可以模仿布朗宁
and suggest the concept to Fischer's conscious mind.
并给费舍的大脑灌输暗示
Then, when we take him a level deeper,
当我们带他进入更深一层
his own projection of Browning should...
他脑中产生的布朗宁的映射
should feed that right back to him.
会把这些信息反馈给他自己
- So he gives himself the idea? - Precisely.
-让他觉得这是自己的想法 -没错
That's the only way it will stick. It has to seem self-generated.
只能这么做 必须是自发生成的想法
Eames, I am impressed.
伊姆斯 不错嘛
Your condescension, as always,
能得到你的赞赏
is much appreciated, Arthur. Thank you.
我真是受宠若惊 亚瑟 感激不尽
Were you going under on your own?
你一个人进入梦境吗
No, no. I was just, uh... just running some experiments.
不 我就是做些实验
I didn't realize anyone was here. So...
没想到这里还有人 所以
Yeah, I was just... I was working on my totem, actually.
嗯 其实我在弄我的图腾
Here, let me take a look.
给我看看
So you're learning, huh?
你学得还真快
An elegant solution for keeping track of reality.
这种鉴别现实的方法好优雅啊
- Was it your idea? - No, it was, uh...
-是你的主意吗 -不 其实
It was Mal's, actually. This is...
其实是茉儿的主意 这个
This one was hers.
这个陀螺以前是她的
She'd spin it in a dream and it would never topple,
陀螺在梦里转起来就不会倒
just spin and spin.
就这么一直转下去
Arthur told me she passed away.
听亚瑟说她去世了
How are the mazes coming along?
迷宫设计得怎么样了
Each level relates to the part of the subject's
梦境的每一层都和我们
subconscious that we're trying to access, so...
要了解的目标潜意识有关
Making the bottom level hospital,
所以最后一层设计成医院
so Fischer will bring his father, um...
这样费舍就会见到他父亲
You know, actually I have a question about this layout...
其实关于这层我有个疑问
No, no, no. Don't... don't show me the specifics.
不不不 不要告诉我细节
Only the dreamer should know the layout.
只有梦主才能知道细节
Why's that so important?
为什么这么在意这点
In case one of us brings in our projections,
以防我们中有人带入了自己的映射
we don't want them knowing the details of the maze.
可不能让映射知道迷宫的细节
You mean in case you bring Mal in?
你是说茉儿吗
You can't keep her out, can you?
你没法控制她吧
- Right. - You can't build them because...
-对 -你之所以不能筑梦
if you know the maze, then she knows it.
因为只要你知道迷宫布局 她也就知道了
She'd sabotage the whole operation.
她就会破坏整个行动
Cobb, did the others know?
柯布 其他人知道吗
No, they don't.
不 不知道
You gotta warn them if this is getting worse.
如果情况恶化 你得警告他们
No one said it's getting worse!
谁说会恶化了
I need to get home.
我必须回家
That's all I care about right now.
我现在只关心这点
Why can't you go home?
你为什么不能回家
Because they think I killed her.
因为警察认为我杀害了她
- Thank you. - For what?
-谢谢 -谢什么
For not asking whether I did.
没有问我是不是真的杀了她
"I will split up my father's empire."
"我要瓦解我父亲的帝国"
Now this is obviously
显然这个想法
an idea that Robert himself would choose to reject.
会被罗伯特立刻拒绝
Just why we need to plant it
所以我们得把这个想法
deep in his subconscious.
植入他潜意识深处
Subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason.
潜意识由感性激发 而不是理性吧
We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.
我们得设法把这转化为感性因素
How do you translate a business strategy into an emotion?
怎么把一个商业策略转变成感性因素
That's what we have to figure out, right?
这不等着我们想办法么
Now, Robert's relationship with his father is stressed,
而罗伯特与他父亲的关系紧张
Now, Robert's relationship with his father is stressed,
费舍家族两代人之间的战争而罗伯特与他父亲的关系紧张
Now, Robert's relationship with his father is stressed,
而罗伯特与他父亲的关系紧张
to say the least.
甚至更糟
Can we run with that,
你看这样如何
we could suggest to him breaking up his
我们暗示他 让他认为解散公司
father's company as a "screw you" to the old man?
是对自己老子的一次反抗
No,
不行
'cause I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.
因为积极情感总是胜过消极情感
We all yearn for reconciliation, a catharsis.
我们的心理追求协调 需要宣泄
We need Robert Fischer
必须让罗伯特·费舍
to have a positive emotional reaction to all this.
对整件事产生积极的情感
Alright, well, try this, um...
好吧 试试这个
"my father accepts that I want to create for myself,
"我父亲希望我自己创业"
not follow in his footsteps."
"而不是跟随他亦步亦趋"
- That might work. - Might?
-有点意思 -有点
We need to do a little better than "might".
光是"有点"可不行
Oh, thank you for your contribution, Arthur.
多谢你的建议 亚瑟
Forgive me for wanting a little specificities. Specificity?
明确点总没错吧 明确"一"点
Inception is not about being specific. When we get inside his mind,
植梦可不能指望明确 我们在他的意识里
we're gonna have to work with what we find.
只能随机应变
On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father,
在第一层梦境 我们先拿父子俩的关系开刀
say, "I will not follow in my father's footsteps."
告诉他 "我不想再追随父亲的脚步"
Then the next level down, we feed him,
到了第二层 我们让他产生这样的想法
"I will create something for myself."
"我要创造自己的事业"
Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns...
最后在第三层 我们就亮出王牌
- "my father doesn't want me to be him. - Exactly.
-"我父亲不想我变成他" -没错
With three layers down, the dreams are gonna collapse...
三层梦境很不稳定 稍有干扰
with the slightest disturbance.
梦境就会崩溃
Sedation, for a sleep...
用镇静剂让你入睡
stable enough to create three layers of dreaming.
这样足够稳定 可以维持三层梦境
We have to combine with an extremely powerful sedative.
我们得加入相当强效的镇静剂
Good night.
晚安
The compound we'll be using to share the dream
我们分享梦境时使用的药剂
creates very clear connection between dreamers,
让每个人间的联结变得异常清晰
whilst actually accelerating brain function.
同时也会加快大脑运转速度
In other words, it gives us more time on each level.
换句话说 每层梦境的时间会增加
Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times normal.
大脑功率在梦中是正常状态下的二十倍
When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded.
而当你进入更深一层 时间会加倍
Three dreams, that's ten hour times twenty...
三层梦境 也就是十小时乘以二十
I'm sorry, uh...
不好意思
math's never my strong subject.
我数学向来不好
- How much time is that? - It's a week the first level down.
-究竟是多长时间 -第一层是一周
Six months the second level down. And the third level...
第二层是半年 而第三层则是
Ten years.
十年
Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for ten years?
谁愿意困在梦里十年之久
Depends on the dream.
看是什么梦咯
So once we've made the plant, how do we get out?
那么完成任务后 我们要怎么回来
I'm hoping you have something more
巴望着你这回能优雅些
elegant in mind than shooting me in the head?
不用一枪把我的头打爆
- A kick.- What's a kick?
-用坠落 -什么叫坠落
This, Ariadne, would be a kick.
看这儿 艾莲涅 这就叫坠落
It's that feeling of falling, you get the jolts to wake.
是一种强烈的下坠感 将你震醒
It snaps you out of the dream.
进而把你拖离梦境
Are we gonna feel a kick with this kind of sedation?
用那种强力镇静剂 我们能感觉到坠落吗
Oh, that's the clever part.
妙就妙在这儿
I customize the sedative
在这种镇静剂中
to leave inner ear function unimpaired.
我特意保留了内耳功能的完整
That way, however deep the sleep, the sleeper still feels falling,
这样一来 无论你睡得多沉 都能感到下坠
or tipping.
或倾倒
The trick is to synchronize a kick that can penetrate all three levels.
关键是 要让三层梦境的坠落同步发生
We can use a musical countdown
我们可以用音乐倒计时为信号
to synchronize different kicks.
来同步不同层的坠落
He hasn't any surgery schedule, no dental, nothing.
他没有手术安排 不看牙医 什么都没有
Wasn't he supposed to have a knee operation?
他不是该动个膝盖手术吗
Nothing. Nothing they'd put him under for, anyway. We need...
没有 没机会让他睡过去 我们
We need at least a good ten hours.
我们至少需要十小时
Sydney to Los Angeles,
悉尼到洛杉矶
One of the longest flights in the world.
全世界飞行时间最长的航线之一
He makes it every two weeks.
他每两周要往返一次
And he must be flying private.
那肯定也是坐他的私人飞机
Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane.
要是私人飞机出故障就坐不成了吧
- It'd have to be a 747.- Why is that?
-那也得是波音747 -为什么
Cause on a 747, pilots are up top,
因为波音747的驾驶舱在最上面
And the first class cabin's in the nose,
头等舱在最前部
So no one would walk through.
所以没有人会走来走去
But you'd have to buyout the entire cabin,
但你得包下整个头等舱
And the first class flight attendant.
还要买通头等舱的所有空乘
I bought the airline.
我买下了那家航空公司
It seemed neater.
应该会方便些吧
It looks like we have our ten hours.
看来十小时不成问题咯
Ariadne? Terrific work, by the way.
艾莲涅 那啥 干得漂亮
You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找到我
You know what you have to do.
你知道你该怎么做
You remember when you asked me to marry you?
记得你向我求婚那时吗
- Of course I do.- You said you had a dream.
-我当然记得 -你说你做了个梦
- That we grow old together.- And we can.
-梦到我们白头偕老 -我们可以的
You shouldn't be in here.
你不该来这里
I just want to see what kind of
我只是想看看
"tests" you're doing on your own every night.
你每晚都在独自做什么"实验"
Whatever it was, it has nothing to do with you.
不管是什么 都跟你没关系
It has everything to do with me.
和我太有关系了
- You've asked me to share dreams with you.- Not these.
-你让我和你分享梦境 -不是这些梦
These are my dreams.
这些是我自己的梦
Why do you do this to yourself?
你为什么要这么做
This is the only way I can still dream.
只有这样我才能继续做梦
Why is it so important to dream?
为什么必须得做梦
In my dreams we're still together.
因为在梦里 我们仍能在一起
These aren't just dreams. These are memories.
这些不仅是梦 这是你的回忆
- And you said never to use memories.- I know I did.
-你说过不能用回忆造梦 -我知道
You're trying to keep her alive.you can't let her go.
你想尽办法让她活着 你放不下她
You don't understand.
你不明白
These are moments I regret,
这些都是让我追悔不已的瞬间
the memories that I have to change.
是我必须改变的记忆
Well, what's down there that you regret?
那这下面有什么让你后悔的事
Listen, there's only one thing you need to understand about me.
听好 对于我 你只用了解一件事
- This is your house? - Mine and Mal's, yes.
-这是你家吗 -对 是我和茉儿的家
- Where is she? - She's already gone.
-她人呢 -她已经不在了
It's my son, James.
那是我儿子詹姆斯
He's digging for something, maybe a worm.
他在挖着什么 大概是条虫子
That's Philippa.
那是菲丽帕
You see, I thought about calling out to them,
你知道吗 我当时想喊他们
so they'd turn and smile and I can see those...
让他们转过头来对我笑 我就能看到
Those beautiful faces of theirs.but... It's all too late.
他们俩可爱的面孔 但 一切都太晚了
Right now, or never, Cobb.
再不走就来不及了 柯布
Then I start to panic.
那时我真的慌了
I realize I don't wanna regret this moment, that I..
我知道我不想为此后悔 我
I need to see their faces one last time.
我要最后再看一眼他们的面孔
James! Philippa! Come on in!
詹姆斯 菲丽帕 快过来
But the moment's passed.
但我错过了
Whatever I do I can't change this moment.
我再怎么努力都无法改变
When I'm about to call out to them, they run away.
就在我想喊他们时 他们跑开了
If I'm ever gonna see their faces again, I've gotta get back home,
我要想再见到他们 就一定得回家
In the real world.
在现实中相见
- What are you doing here? - My name is...
-你来这干什么 -我是
I know who you are. What are you doing here?
我知道你是谁 你来这干什么
- I'm just trying to understand.- How could you understand?
-我只是想试着理解 -你怎么可能理解
Do you know what it is to be a lover?
你知道成为彼此的爱人
- To be half of a whole? - No.
-成为彼此另一半的感觉吗 -不知道
I'll tell you a riddle.
来猜个谜语吧
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away.
你在等待一列火车 那列火车将载你远去
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你了然自己心向何方
But you don't know for sure.
却不知自己会被载往何处
But it doesn't matter.
但这并不重要
How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?
火车将载你去哪怎会不重要呢
Because you'll be together.
因为我们会在一起
How could you bring her here, Dom?
你怎么能带她来这 道姆
What is this place?
这是什么地方
This is a hotel suite where we spent our anniversary.
这是我们庆祝结婚纪念日的套房
What happened here?
这里发生过什么
You promised! you promised we'd be together!
你向我承诺过 我们会在一起
Please, I need you stay here, just for now.
求你了 留在这 暂时先留在这
You said we'd be together! you said we'd grow old together!
你说过我们会在一起 白头偕老
I'll come back for you, I promise.
我会回来找你 我保证
Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in?
你觉得建起一座记忆监狱 就能关住她吗
Do you really think that's gonna contain her?
你真的觉得这样能锁住她吗
It's time.Maurice Fischer just died in Sydney.
是时候了 莫里斯·费舍刚在悉尼去世
- When's the funeral? - Thursday, in Los Angeles.
-葬礼在哪天 -星期四 在洛杉矶
Robert should accompany the body no later than Tuesday.
罗伯特应该在周二前护送遗体回去
We should move.
我们该行动了
- Right. - Cobb, I'm coming with you.
-好 -柯布 我跟你一起去
I promised Miles. No.
我答应过迈尔斯 不行
The team needs someone who understands what you're struggling with.
得有人了解你潜意识里的挣扎
And it doesn't have to be me,
不带上我也可以
but then you have to show Arthur what I just saw.
但你得把我刚才看见的都告诉亚瑟
Get us another seat on the plane.
在飞机上加个位子
If I get on this plane, and you don't honor our agreement,
如果我上了这飞机 你却不履行我们的协议
When we land, I go to jail for the rest of my life.
那着陆后 我就会在监狱里度过余生
Complete the job en route, I make one phone call from the plane,
在途中完成任务 我只要在飞机上打个电话
You'll have no trouble getting through immigration.
就能让你顺利入境
- I'm sorry. - Oh, yeah. I'm sorry.
-抱歉 借过 -不好意思
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me, I think this is yours? You must've dropped it.
抱歉打扰了 这是你的吧 肯定是弄掉了
- Would you gentlemen care for a drink? - Oh, water, please.
-先生们想要喝点什么吗 -来杯水 谢谢
Same, please.
一样 谢谢
Umm... thank you.
那个 谢谢
You know, I couldn't help but notice, but...
那个 我忍不住看了一眼 你
You wouldn't happen to be related to "the Maurice Fischer", will you?
你不会恰巧和那位莫里斯·费舍是亲戚吧
Yes, he, um... he was my father.
是的 他 他是我父亲
He was a very inspiring figure. I'm sorry for your loss.
他是个很了不起的人 请你节哀顺变
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-给 -谢谢
Hey, to your father. May he rest in peace.
来 敬你父亲 愿他安息
- Couldn't you have peed before you went under. - Sorry.
-你睡前就不能去解个手么 -抱歉
Bit too much free champagne before takeoff, Yusuf?
免费香槟没少喝吧 尤瑟夫
Aha, bloody ha.
呵呵 真他妈好笑
Well now, he's gonna be looking for a taxi in this weather.
这样的天气 他肯定在找出租车
- Asshole! Hey man, why don't you try... - Walk away.
-蠢货 你丫怎么不 -滚
I gotta go. Taxi! Thank you.
我得挂了 出租车 谢谢
Alright...Snappy!
好 太好了
- What're you doing? - I'm sorry. I thought it was free.
-你干嘛 -抱歉 我以为是空车
- No, it's not. - Maybe we could share.
-不 有人了 -拼个车吧
Maybe not. Can you pull over to get this...
还是不了 你能不能靠边停下让他
Great.
这下好了
Come on.
快点
There's five hundred dollars in there,
这里有五百美元
And the wallet's worth more than that.
这钱包还不止这个价
- So you might at least drop me at my stop. - I'm afraid...
-好歹送我到目的地吧 -恐怕
- Covering him! - No! no! no!
-掩护他 -不 不 不
What was going on?
这什么情况
This wasn't in the design.
我可没设计这个
Cobb. Cobb?
柯布
Get him!
干掉他
- Are you alright? - Yeah, I'm alright, I'm okey. I'm okey.
-你没事吧 -没事 我没事 我还好
- Fischer's okey. Unless he gets carsick. - Saito?
-费舍也没事 没准有点晕车 -斋藤
Get Fischer in the back room, now.
把费舍带到里屋去 快点
- Get him in the back room. Move! - What the hell?
-把他带去里屋 快 -这是怎么回事
- Has he been shot? Is he dying? - I don't know.
-他中枪了吗 他会死吗 -我不知道
Jesus Christ!
老天呐
Where were you? what happened to you? Jesus Christ!
你们去哪儿了 发生了什么事老天呐
Where were you? what happened to you?
你们去哪儿了 发生了什么事
We were blocked by a freight train.
我们被一列货运火车截住了
Why would you put a train crossing in
你干嘛在闹市的十字路口上
The middle of a downtown intersection?
放一列火车
- I didn't.- Where did it come from?
-我没有 -那是哪儿来的
Lemme ask you a question! Why the hell we were ambushed, huh?
我还要问你呢 我们怎么会遭伏击 说啊
Those were not normal projections.
那些绝不是普通的映射
He'd been trained, for god's sakes!
见鬼的他是受过训练的好不好
- You're right.- How could he be trained?
-你说的没错 -他怎么会受过训练
Fischer's had an extractor teach his subconscious
费舍曾让盗梦人训练过他的潜意识
to defend itself. so...
进行自我防御 所以
His subconscious is militarized. This should have shown in the research.
他的潜意识经过武装 我早该做好调查
- I'm sorry.- Why the hell you didn't?
-抱歉 -那你他妈怎么没查出来
- Calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down!
-冷静点 -冷你妹
This was your job, goddamnit! This was your responsibility!
这是你分内的事 你他妈要负全责
You were meant to check Fischer's background thoroughly!
你应该彻查费舍的背景
We are not prepared for this type of fire!
我们可没准备好应付这种枪战
We have dealt with the subsecurity before.
我们之前处理过潜意识防卫情况
We'll be a little more careful.we're gonna be fine.
只要小心一点就会没事
"Before" is not a part of the plan! He's dying, for god's sake!
之前可没有过这种情况 他快死了 见鬼的
- Let's put him out of his misery. - Don't do that! Don't do that!
-那就帮他脱离苦海 -别 千万别
He's in agony. I'm waking him up.
他太痛苦了 我唤醒他而已
No, it won't wake him up.
别 那样唤不醒他
- What do you mean, it won't wake him up? - It won't wake him up.
-唤不醒是啥意思 -那样唤不醒他
When we die in a dream, we wake up.
在梦中死去 我们就会醒来
Not from this.
这次不行
We're too heavily sedated to wake up that way.
我们用的镇静剂太强了 那样根本醒不过来
Right. so what happens when we die?
好吧 那我们死了会怎样
- Drop into limbo. - Are you serious?
-坠入迷失域 -开什么玩笑
- Limbo? - Unconstructed dream space.
-什么迷失域 -原始的梦境
What the hell is down there?
那下面都有什么
Just raw infinite subconscious.
只有无尽的原始潜意识
Nothing is down there,
什么都没有
except for whatever might have been left behind
除非与你分享梦境的某人
by anyone sharing the dream who's been trapped there before,
曾被困在那里 并在那里留下过什么
Which in our case is just you.
我们这里就只有你去过
But how long could we be stuck there?
我们会被困在那里多久
Not even think about trying to escape until the sedation eases...
在镇静剂消退前 不可能逃得出来
How long?
到底是多久
Decades, it could be infinite, I don't know.
也许几十年 也许永远 我也不知道
Ask him. he's the one who's been there.
问他 就他去过那儿
Let's just get him upstairs.
先把他抬楼上去再说
Great. Thank you.
好极了 多亏了你啊
So, now we are trapped in Fischer's mind
我们现在被困在费舍的大脑里
battling his own private army.
和他的私人武装军队搏命
And if we get killed,
要是不小心翘了
we'll be lost in limbo
就会跌进迷失域
till our brains turn to scrambled egg. hmm?
干等着脑子变成一锅浆糊 是吧
You got first aid?
有急救箱吗
So you knew about these risks. You didn't tell us?
你知道其中的风险 却没有告诉我们
There wasn't meant to be any risk.
本来不会有任何风险
I didn't know we'd be dealing with a load of gunfire.
我怎么知道要面对如此激烈的枪战
You had no right.
你没权利这么做
This is the only way to go three layers deep.
只有这样我们才能深入三层梦境
And you, you knew about this and went along with it?
还有你 你明知危险 为什么不吱声
I trusted him.
我相信他啊
You trusted him? When? When he promised you half his share?
是吗 就因为他答应分你一半钱吗
No, his whole share.
不是 他说全给我
Besides, he said he had done it before.
而且他说他原来干过
You had done it before? What? With Mal?
干过 和茉儿那次吗
- Cause that works so good? - That has nothing to do with it.
-那次什么下场 -那次和现在没关系
I did what I had to do to get back to my children.
我只是竭尽所能回到我的孩子身边
So you led us into a war zone with no way out?
那你就带我们走上绝路吗
There's a way out, alright?
这不是绝路 好吗
We continue on with the job, and we do this as fast as possible,
我们继续按计划行事 速战速决
And we get out using the kick, just like before.
然后靠坠落醒过来 和计划没差
Forget it. If we go any deeper, we just raise the stakes.
歇菜吧 越深入风险越大
I am sitting this one hour on this level, worse?
我就在这层 坐等着醒来 又会怎样
Fischer's security is surrounding this place
我们说话这会功夫
Fischer's security is surrounding this place as we speak.
费舍的潜意识卫队就把这里包围了
The ten hours of flight time is a week at this level.
十小时的航线 在这一层就是一星期
That means each and every one of us will be killed, that I can guarantee.
我可以肯定 要是待在这我们全都死定了
We have no other choice but to continue on and do it as fast as possible.
我们除了速战速决 别无选择
Downwards, is the only way forwards.
往下深入才是唯一的出路
Get ready. You, come on.
准备好 你跟我来
Let's go shake him up.
我们去震他一下
I'm insured against kidnaping for up to ten million.
我为防绑架投了一千万保险
This should be very simple.
所以简单行事吧
Shut up! It won't be.
闭嘴 没那么简单
In your father's office, below the bookshelves, is his personal safe.
你爸办公室的书架下 有个他的私人保险箱
- We need the combination. - I don't know any safe.
-我们要密码 -我不知道有什么保险箱
It doesn't mean you don't know the combination. Tell us what it is.
那不代表你不知道密码 快告诉我们
I don't know.
我真不知道
We have it on good authority you do know.
我们有可靠来源说你知道
Yeah? Who's this authority?
是吗 是谁
- Five hundred dollars this cost. - Open inside.
-这玩意居然值五百美元 -打开看看
Cash, cards, ID, and this.
现金 各种卡 身份证 还有这个
- Useful? - Maybe.
-有用吗 -也许吧
- You're on. you've got an hour. - An hour?
-靠你了 给你一小时 -就一小时
I was supposed to have all night to crack this.
我本该有整晚时间来对付他
Saito wasn't supposed to be shot in the chest.
斋藤的胸口本不该中枪子儿
Got one hour to get something useful, please.
一小时 挖出点有用的 拜托
What's that?
什么声音
Good authority.
可靠来源呗
Uncle Peter.
彼得叔叔
- Just... just make them stop. - The combination?
-先让他们住手 -密码是多少
- I don't know it.- What does Browning say you do.
-我真不知道 -那为什么布朗宁说你知道
I don't know. Just lemme... lemme talk to him,
我不知道 让 让我跟他谈谈
and I'll find out.
看是怎么回事
You have one hour. Start talking.
给你一小时 谈吧
Are you okey?
你还好吧
Those bastards've had me for two days.
这帮杂种已经关了我两天了
They have someone with access to your father's office.
他们派人潜入了你爸的办公室
- And they're trying to open his safe.- Yeah.
-试图打开他的保险箱 -我知道
They thought I'd know the combination, but I don't know it.
他们觉得我知道密码 但我不知道
- Yeah, well, neither do I. so... - What?
-是啊 我也不知 所以 -什么
Maurice told me that when he passed,
莫里斯告诉我 在他死后
you are the only one to be able to open it.
只有你能打开它
No, he never... he never gave me any combination.
没有 他从没告诉过我什么密码
Maybe he did, I mean,
也许他说过 我是说
maybe you just didn't know it was a combination.
也许你只是不知道那是密码
- Well, what then? - I don't know.
-那会是什么 -我不知道
Some meaningful combination of numbers based on your...
你和莫里斯的一些共同经历中
your experiences with Maurice.
那些有意义的数字组合
We didn't have very many, um... meaningful experiences together.
我们没什么 有意义的共同经历
Perhaps, after your mother died.
或许 在你妈妈去世后
After my mother died, you know what he told me?
我妈去世后 你知道他跟我说什么吗
"Robert, there's really nothing to be said."
"罗伯特 我跟你真没什么好说的"
Oh, he was bad with emotions.
别较真 他不善表达情感
I was eleven, uncle peter.
我当时才十一岁啊 彼得叔叔
- How's he doing? - He's in a lot of pain.
-他怎么样 -疼得不行
When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense.
等我们到下面几层 疼痛感就会减弱
- And if he dies? - The worst case scenario?
-他要是死了呢 -最坏的情况吗
When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone.
他醒来后 会完全迷失了神智
Cobb, I'll still honor the arrangement.
柯布 我仍会履行我们的协议
I appreciate that, Saito. But..
我很感激 斋藤 但
When you wake up, you won't even remember that we had an arrangement.
你醒来后 不会记得我们曾有过协议
Limbo's gonna become your reality.
你会将迷失域当做现实
You're gonna be lost down there so
你会迷失在里面
long that you're gonna become an old man.
直到变成一个老人
- Filled with regret. - Waiting to die alone?
-心中充满悔恨 -孤零零地等死
No, I'll come back. and we'll be young men, together again.
不 我会回来 我们会一起重回年轻
Breathe.
深呼吸
These people are gonna kill us here,
如果我们不交出密码
if we don't give them the combination.
这伙人会马上杀了我们
- They just want a ransom. - I heard them.
-他们不过是想要钱 -我听到他们说了
They're gonna whack us in that van and then drive it into the river.
他们会把我们打晕了塞进货车 再开进河里去
Alright, what is it in the safe?
好吧 那保险箱里到底有什么
Something for you.
是给你的东西
Maurice always said it was his most precious gift to you.
莫里斯总说 那是他留给你最珍贵的礼物
- A will. - Maurice's will is with Port and Dunn.
-一份遗嘱 -莫里斯的遗嘱已经交给了律师
That's an alternate.
这份是候补遗嘱
This would supersede the other, if you want it to.
如果你愿意 完全可以推翻前一份
It splits up the component businesses of Fischer-Morrow,
这份遗嘱是要解散费舍明日能源集团
and it'd be the end of the entire empire as we know it.
这么一来 费舍帝国将土崩瓦解
Destroy my whole inheritance?
不留给我一丝一毫吗
- Why would he suggest such a thing? - I just don't know.
-他为什么要我这么做 -我也不知道
He loved you, Robert, in his own way.
他爱你 罗伯特 以他独特的方式
In his own way?
他独特的方式吗
At the end, he called me to his deathbed.
他临终前 把我叫到他床前
He could barely speak.
他连说话都很困难了
But he took the trouble to tell me one last thing.
却仍耗尽最后一口气 告诉我一件事
He pulled me close.
他把我拉近
And I could only make out one word --
我只勉强听清了一个词
"disappointed."
"失望"
When were you in limbo?
你什么时候进过迷失域
You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job,
你或许成功说服了其他人继续任务
- But they don't know the truth? - Truth? What truth?
-但他们不知道真相 -真相 什么真相
The truth that at any minute,
真相就是 你随时都有可能
you might bring a freight train through the wall.
凭空造出一列货运火车来
The truth that Mal is bursting through your subconscious.
真相就是 你无法控制你潜意识里的茉儿
And the truth that as we go deeper into Fischer,
真相就是 我们不断深入费舍意识的同时
We're also going deeper into you.
也在不断深入你的意识
And I'm not sure we're gonna like what we find.
而且 我想大家不会乐于见到真相
We were working together.
我们曾一起工作
We were exploring the concept of a dream within a dream.
努力探索着梦中梦的概念
I kept pushing things. I wanted to go deeper and deeper.
我费劲功夫向前走 想要走得更深
I wanted to go further.
走得更远
I just didn't understand the concept
我当时还没意识到
that hours could turn into years down there,
现实的几小时会变成梦中的几年
And we could get trapped so deep that only
而我们陷得如此之深
wound up on the shore of our own subconscious.
醒来时已经到了潜意识的边缘
We lost sight of what was real.
我们已经无法分辨梦境和现实
We created and built a world for ourselves.
我们为自己创造了一个世界
We did that for years.
我们建了很多年
We built our own world.
建起了属于我们自己的世界
- How long were you stuck there? - Something like fifty years.
-你们被困了多久 -大概有五十年吧
Jeez. How could you stand it?
天呐 你们怎么能受得了
It wasn't so bad at first, feeling like gods.
一开始还不错 感觉自己像上帝一样
The problem was none of them was real.
问题是这些都不是真的
Eventually, it just became impossible for me to live like that.
到头来 我终于无法忍受下去
And what about for her?
那她怎么想
She had locked something away, something deep inside her.
她把某些东西锁进了内心深处
The truth that she had once known,
她曾经知晓的现实
but she chose to forget.
她却选择将其遗忘
Limbo became her reality.
她把迷失域当成了现实
What happened when you woke up?
你们醒来后怎么样了
Well, to wake up from that after... after years, after decades,
过了这么多年后再醒来
We come old souls thrown back into youth like that.
苍老的灵魂重新回到年轻的躯体
I knew something was wrong with her.
我知道她有点不对劲
she just wouldn't admit it.
只是她自己不愿承认
Eventually, she told me the truth.
她最终告诉了我真相
She was possessed by an idea.
她一直挥之不去一个想法
This one very simple idea that changed everything,
这个微不足道的想法却改变了一切
That our world wasn't real,
那便是我们的世界不是真的
That she needed to wake up to come back to reality, that...
她必须醒过来回到现实世界
In order to get back home, we had to kill ourselves.
为此 我们必须自杀
What about your children?
那你们的孩子呢
she thought they were projections,
她认为他们只是潜意识的映射
That our real children were waiting for us up there somewhere.
我们真正的孩子正在现实中等着我们
- I am their mother. - Calm down.
-我是孩子的妈妈 -冷静点
Don't you think I can't tell the difference?
难道我看不出其中的区别吗
If this is my dream, why can't I control this?
如果我在做梦 为什么我无法控制
Because you don't know you're dreaming!
因为你不知道自己在做梦
She was certain there was nothing I can do,
她是如此坚决 不管我好说歹说
No matter how much I begged, no matter how much I pleaded.
我怎么恳求 都无济于事
She wanted to do it, but she could not do it alone.
她想回去 但她又不想一个人走
She loved me too much, so...
她太爱我了 所以
She came up with the plan on our anniversary.
在我们结婚纪念日那天 她想出个计划
- Sweetheart, what are you doing? - Join me.
-亲爱的 你在干什么 -一起来吧
Just... just step back inside. Alright?
你先退回屋里 好吗
Just step back inside. now, come on.
退回屋里 求你了
No.
I'm going to jump. And you are coming with me.
我要跳了 你要和我一起跳
No, I'm not.
不 我不会跳
Now... now you listen to me.
现在你听我说
If you jump, you're not gonna wake up. Remember?
如果你跳下去 你不会醒来 明白吗
You're gonna die. now just... just step back inside.
而是会死 所以退回屋里去好吗
Come on!
求你了
Step back inside so we can talk about this.
回到屋里 我们好好谈谈
we've talked enough.
我们谈得够多了
Mal.
茉儿
Come out onto the ledge, or I'll jump right now.
你快跨出来 不然我现在就跳下去
Okey.
Let's talk about this. Alright?
我们好好谈谈 好吗
- I'm asking you to take a leap of faith. - No, honey,
-我要你心存信仰 -不 亲爱的
I can't. you know I can't do that.
我做不到 你知道我做不到
Take a second to think about our children.
再想想我们的孩子
Think about James, think about Phillipa, now.
想想詹姆斯 想想菲丽帕
If I go without you, they'll take them away, anyway.
如果你不和我一起跳 孩子还是会被带走
- What does that mean? - I filed a letter with our attorney,
-什么意思 -我找律师留下了一封信
explaining how I'm fearful for my safety,
信中说到我担心自己的安全
How you threatened to kill me.
你是如何威胁要杀了我
- why did you do this? - I love you, Dom.
-你为什么这么做 -我爱你 道姆
Why did you... why... why would you do this to me?
你为什么这么对我
Freed you from the guilt of choosing to leave them.
这样你就不会因离开孩子而内疚
We are going home, to our real children.
我们要回真正的家和孩子团聚了
No, no... no. Mal, you listen to me, alright?
不不不 茉儿 听我说 好吗
Mal, look at me, please!
茉儿 看着我 求你了
you're waiting for a train,
你在等待一列火车
Mal, goddamnit! Don't do this!
茉儿 见鬼的 别这样
a train that will take you far away.
那列火车将载你远去
James and Phillipa are waiting for you!
詹姆斯和菲丽帕在等你回去
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你了然自己心向何方
- They're waiting for us! - But you don't know for sure.
-他们在等我们 -却不知自己会被载往何处
- Mal, look at me! - But it doesn't matter,
-茉儿 看着我 -但这并不重要
- Mal, goddamnit! - Because we'll be together.
-茉儿 该死 -因为我们会在一起
Sweetheart! Look at me!
亲爱的 看着我
Mal! No! Jesus Christ!
茉儿 不要 老天爷啊
She had herself declared sane by three different psychiatrists,
她找了三个心理医生 证明她心智正常
That made it impossible for me to
我根本没法解释
Try to explain the nature of her madness.
她的内心有多疯狂
So they're in.
所以就这样了
Right now, or never, Cobb.
再不走就来不及了 柯布
Fine, let's go.
好吧 我们走
I left my children behind,
我丢下了我的孩子
And I've been trying to buy my way back ever since.
自那以后我就一直努力设法回去
Your guilt defines her, it's what powers her.
你的内疚感塑造了她 她才如此强大
But you are not responsible for the idea that destroyed her.
但是她的想法害死了她 这和你无关
And if we're gonna succeed in this,
如果我们这次要成功
you have to forgive yourself,
你必须原谅自己
And you're gonna have to confront her.
坦然面对内心的她
But you don't have to do that alone.
但你不用孤身奋战
No, you don't...
不 你不能
I'm doing it for the others.
我这是为了其他人
Because they have no idea of the risk
因为他们完全不知道
they've taken coming down here with you.
和你一起深入梦境有多危险
We have to move.
我们得走了
- Time's up. - All right.
-时间到了 -好吧
I don't know any combination, not consciously anyway.
我不知道什么密码 反正清醒时是不知道
How about instinctively, huh?
那直觉呢
I've got somebody standing in your father's office.
我们有人正在你父亲的办公室里
Right now, we need to tap in the combination.
现在我们就要输入密码
We need the first six numbers that come to your head right now.
说出你一下子想到的六位数字
- I have no idea. - Right now!
-我不知道 -快说
I said right now! Right now!
我让你快说 你说不说
You'd have to do better than that.
这可不对
Alright, bag them.
好了 把他们蒙起来
We're going for a ride.
我们开车出去兜一圈
We're worth much more to you alive...
让我们活着更有价值
You hear me?
听到了吗
What did you get?
你有什么收获
That boy's relationship with his father is even worse than we imagined.
他们父子间的关系比我们想象的还糟
This helps us how?
这有什么用
The stronger the issues, the more powerfully cathartic.
问题越大就越需要宣泄
How are you gonna reconcile them of so estranged?
你要怎么协调这么恶劣的关系
- Well, I'm working on that, an't I? - Move fast.
-我不正在想嘛 -给我动作快点
The projections are closing in quick.
他的映射正快速包围我们
we gotta break out of here,
我们得赶快突围
Before we're totally boxed in.
不然就出不去了
Damn it!
真见鬼
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
亲爱的 怕什么 做梦就得做开点儿
Now, we need to shift his animosity
我们得把他对父亲的怨恨
from his father to his godfather.
转移到他的教父身上
Would this destroy his one positive relationship?
你要毁了他们这么好的关系吗
No,
不用
We'll repair his relationship with his
我们一边修复父子间的关系
father by exposing his godfather's true nature.
一边揭露他邪恶教父的真面目
Hell, we should charge Fischer much more than Saito.
真是 比起斋藤 费舍该付我们更多钱
What about his security?
那怎么对付他的潜意识映射
It's gonna get worse as we go deeper.
我们越深入梦境情况就越糟
Now, I think we run with Mr. Charles.
我们可以用查尔斯先生那招
No.
不行
- Who's Mr. Charles? - Bad idea.
-查尔斯先生是谁 -馊主意
The second we get into that hotel and approach fischer,
在第二层 只要我们一接近费舍
His security's gonna be all over us.
他的潜意识就会蜂拥而至
We run with Mr. Charles
我们可以用查尔斯先生那招
like we did on the Stein Job.
就像上次斯坦那个活儿一样
- So you've done it before? - Yeah, it didn't work.
-这么说你们做过 -对 但失败了
The subject realized that he was dreaming,
目标意识到了他在做梦
And his subconscious tore us to pieces.
而他的潜意识将我们撕成了碎片
Excellent. but you've learnt a lot, right?
好极了 吃一堑长一智嘛
- I need some kind of distraction. - No problem.
-得有人分散目标注意力 -没问题
How about a lovely lady I've used before.
我之前用过的那位靓女怎么样
- Listen to me. you drive carefully, alright? - Yeah.
-听好了 你小心开车 -好
The thing down there's gonna be unstable as hell.
下一层梦境会相当不稳定
Don't jump too soon.
别跳得太早
We only have one shot at that kick you're gonna make.
我们只有一次坠落机会
I'll play the music, then you'll know it's coming.
我会放音乐提前通知你们
the rest is on you.
其他的只能靠你们自己了
- Are you ready? - Ready!
-准备好了吗 -好了
Sweet dreams!
好梦
Am I boring you?
我让你感到无聊了吗
I was telling you my story. I guess it wasn't your liking.
我一直在讲我的故事 但你好像不喜欢
Oh, um... I have a lot in my mind.
我心里很乱
There goes Mr. Charles.
查尔斯先生出场了
Mr. Fischer? Right?
你是费舍先生吧
Pleasure to see you again. Rod Green from marketing.
很高兴再次见到你 我是营销部的罗德·格林
- And you must be...? - Leaving.
-而你是 -我是要走了
In case you get bored...
你无聊了就找我吧
Must have blown you off.
她一定是把你甩了
That is unless her phone number, really is only six digits.
除非她的号码真只有六位数
Funny way down, make friends,
这么乱搭讪陌生人
someone stealing their wallet like that.
很容易被顺手牵羊
Ha, goddamnit! Wallet alone is worth at least...
见鬼 光那钱包就值
About 500 dollars, right?
五百美元吗
Listen, don't worry about it. My people are already on it as we speak.
不用担心 现在我的人已经去处理了
Who or what is Mr. Charles?
查尔斯先生到底是什么意思
It's a gambit designed to turn Fischer against his own subconscious.
这招是用来诱使费舍对抗自己的潜意识
Then why don't you approve?
那你为什么不赞成
'cause it involves telling the mark that he's dreaming,
因为这就得告诉目标他在做梦
Which involves attracting a lot of attention on us.
这样的话就会招来映射的注意
Didn't cobb say never to do that?
柯布不是说绝不能这么做吗
So now you've noticed how much time
你也注意到了吧 柯布口口声声的禁忌
Cobb spends doing things he says never to do.
他自己却一犯再犯
Mr. Saito, can I have a moment?
斋藤先生 能打扰一下么
Oh, I... I'm sorry.
不好意思
Wait!
等等
- You look a bit perkier. - Very amusing, Mr. Eames.
-你看起来气色好多了 -兴致真好 伊姆斯先生
Turbulence on the plane?
飞机遇到气流了吗
No, it's much closer. It's Yusuf's driving.
不 更近一些 是尤瑟夫在开车
- I'm sorry, who did you say you were? - Rod Green from marketing.
-不好意思 你刚说你是谁 -营销部的罗德·格林
That's not true at all, is it?
其实这不是真的吧
My name is Mr. Charles. You remember me, don't you?
我的名字是查尔斯 你还记得我吧
I'm the head of your security down here.
我是你在这的安全主管
Get out on a different floor and keep moving.
到其他楼层下电梯 一直走别停下
- Dump the wallet. The security will look for that. - Okey.
-扔了钱包 映射会过来找 -好
We need to buy cobb a little more time.
我们得为柯布多争取点时间
Security, huh?
保安啊
- You work for the hotel? - No, no.
-你为这间酒店工作吗 -不是
I specialize in a very specific type of security,
我专门负责特殊领域的安全
subconscious security.
潜意识安全
Are you talking about dreams?
你是在说梦吗
Are you talking about, um... extraction?
你是在说盗梦
I'm here to protect you.
我是来这保护你
Mr. Fischer, I'm here to protect you
费舍先生 我是来保护你
In the event that someone tries access to your mind through your dreams.
保护你不被拖入梦境入侵意识
You are not safe here. They are coming for you.
你在这不安全 他们冲着你来了
Strange weather, isn't it?
天气很诡异吧
You feel that?
你感觉到了吗
What's happening?
怎么回事
Cobb's drawing Fischer's attention to the strangeness of the dream,
柯布正设法让费舍注意梦中的异常
which is making his subconscious look for the dreamer,
所以他的潜意识开始寻找梦主了
For me. Quick, give me a kiss.
也就是我 快吻我
- They're still looking at us. - Yeah, it's worth a shot.
-他们还是盯着我们 -没错 不过这也值了
We should probably get out of here.
我们还是离开这吧
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
You've actually been trained for this, Mr. Fischer.
费舍先生 其实你受过训练
Pay attention to the strangeness of the weather, the shift of the gravity.
注意天气的反常和重力的转移
None of this is real. You're in a dream.
这一切都不是真的 你在做梦
Now, the easiest way for you to test yourself is to try to remember,
最简单的证明方法 就是设法回想一下
How you arrived at this hotel. Can you do that?
你如何来到这家酒店 行吗
Year, I don't, I...
好 但我
Now, breathe, breathe. Remember your training,
放松 呼吸 仔细回想你受过的训练
Accept the fact that you're in the dream, and I'm here to protect you.
接受你在做梦的事实 我是来保护你的
Go on.
继续想想
- You're not real? - No, no.
-你不是真人吗 -对 我不是
I'm a projection of your subconscious.
我是你潜意识里的映射
I was sent here to protect you in the event
我是来保护你
that the extractors try to pull you into a dream.
防止盗梦人将你拖入梦中
And I believe that's what's going on right now, Mr. Fischer.
费舍先生 我肯定他们正在动手
Yeah, okey.
好吧
Okey.
好的
- Can you get me out of here? - Right away. Follow me.
-你能带我离开这吗 -当然 跟我来
This is what? What're you doing?
这算什么 你做了什么
These men were sent here to abduct you, alright?
他们是被派来绑架你的 明白吗
If you want my help, you have to remain calm.
如果你要我帮忙 就得保持冷静
I need you to work with me, Mr. Fischer.
费舍先生 你得和我合作
If this is a dream, I should just kill myself to wake up. Right?
如果这是梦 我只要自杀就能醒过来吧
I wouldn't do that if I were you, mr. fischer.
费舍先生 换做我就不会这么做
I believe that they have you sedated.
我肯定他们对你用了镇静剂
If... if you pull that trigger, you may not wake up.
如果你扣动扳机 就醒不过来了
You may go into a further dream state now.
你会坠入更深层的梦里
You know what I'm talking about.
你明白我在说什么
You remember the training. Remember what I said to you.
回想下你受过的训练和我对你说的话
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
- This room should be directly below 528? - Yeah.
-这房间在528房间正下方吧 -没错
Think, Mr. Fischer, think.
好好想想 费舍先生
What do you remember from before this dream?
回想下做梦前发生了什么
Oh... there was, um... there was a lot of gunfires.
好像发生了很激烈的枪战
There was... rain.
还下着大雨
Uncle peter.
彼得叔叔
- Oh my god, we've been kidnaped. - Where were they holding you?
-天呐 我们被绑架了 -你们被关在哪里
- They had us in the back of a van. - That explains the gravity shifts.
-我们被关在一辆货车后面 -难怪重力会转移
You're in the back of a van right now. Ke...keep going!
你们正在一辆货车后面 再好好想想
It had something to do with, um... something to do with a... a safe.
好像 和一个保险箱有关
God, why is it so hard to remember?
天呐 怎么这么难回想
It's like trying to remember a dream after you've woken up.
就像你醒来试图回想自己的梦一样
Listen to this, it takes years of practice.
这需要长时间的练习
You and Browning have been pulled into this dream,
你和布朗宁被拖进了这个梦境
Because they're trying to steal something from your mind.
因为他们想从你的头脑中窃取某样东西
I need you to focus and try to remember what that is.
我要你集中精神 努力回想下那是什么
What is it, Mr. Fischer? Think!
到底是什么 好好想想 费舍先生
Uh... a combination.
是一组密码
They demanded the first numbers that popped into my head.
他们要我说出一下子想到的几个数字
They were trying to extract the number from your subconscious.
他们试图从你的意识里窃取数字
It can represent anything. We are in a hotel right now.
这可能代表任何东西 我们现在酒店里
Should try hotel rooms. What was the number, Mr. Fischer?
也许是房间号码 那组数字是什么 费舍先生
Try and remember for me. This is very important.
快努力回想下 这很重要
5...52... it was something long number...
5 52 这串数字很长
That's good enough.
已经很好了
We could start there.
我们先试试看
- Fifth floor. - Yep.
-是五楼 -好
- So do you use a timer? - No, I have to judge it for myself.
-你准备用计时器吗 -不 我得自己判断
While you're all asleep in 528.
你们在528房间做梦时
I wait for Yusuf's kick.
我等着尤瑟夫的坠落信号
- Well, how will you know? - His music warns me.
-你怎么知道 -他会放音乐提醒我
And then when the van hits the barrier of the bridge,
到时货车会撞上桥边的护栏
That should be unmistakable. So we get a nice, synchronized kick.
这点清楚无误 我们就能完美地同步坠落
If it's too soon, we won't get pulled out.
如果炸得太早 我们没法回到上层
And if it's too late, I won't be able to drop this.
如果炸得太晚 我们也无法坠落
- Why not? - Because of the van that will be in free fall.
-为什么 -因为到时货车是自由下落
- Can't drop you without gravity. - Right.
-失重情况下掉不下来 -也是
They're with me.
我们是一起的
- Mr. Charles. - Do you know
-查尔斯先生 -费舍先生
what that is, Mr. Fischer?
你知道这是什么吗
Yeah, I... I think so. yeah.
我想我知道
They were trying to put you under.
他们想把你拖入梦里
- I'm already under. - Under again.
-我已经在梦里了 -再拖入更深一层
What do you mean? A... Dream within a dream?
什么意思 梦里还能做梦吗
- Hey, I see you've changed. - I'm sorry?
-哎呀 你换了身行头 -不好意思 你是哪位
Oh... I'm sorry. I've mistaken you for a friend.
抱歉 我把你当成了我的一个朋友
Good looking fella, I'm sure.
你那朋友一定很帅
That's fischer's projection of browning.
那是费舍潜意识里映射出的布朗宁
Let's follow him and see how he behaves.
我们跟着他 看他做什么
- Why? - Because how he acts would tell us...
-为什么 -这样我们就能知道
If Fischer's starting to suspect his motives as the way we wanted to.
费舍是否如我们设计般怀疑布朗宁
- Uncle peter? - You said you were kidnaped together?
-彼得叔叔 -你不是说你们被一起绑架的吗
Well, um... well, not... not exactly.
也不是
They... they already had him.they were torturing him.
他们先抓了他 还一直在拷问他
And you saw them torture him?
你亲眼看到他们拷问他了吗
The kidnapers are working for you?
那些绑匪是你的人
Oh, Robert...
罗伯特
You're trying to get that safe open? So you get the alternate will?
你要打开保险箱 拿那份候补遗嘱吗
Fischer-Morrow has been my entire life.
费舍明日公司是我一生的心血
I can't let you destroy it.
我不能让你毁掉它
I'm not gonna throw away my inheritance! Why would I?
我怎么会亲手毁掉自己的遗产呢
I couldn't let you rise to your father's last taunt.
我不忍让你看到你父亲最后的嘲弄
What taunt?
什么嘲弄
The will, Robert.
就是那份遗嘱 罗伯特
That will, that's his last insult, a challenge for you...
就是他对你莫大的侮辱
you'd build something for yourself,
让你冒险去自己创造财富
by telling you you're not worthy of his accomplishments.
认为你不配继承他的成就
- Well, that he was, um... disappointed. - Hmm, I'm sorry.
-他的确对我很失望 -我很抱歉
But... he's wrong.
但是他错了
You can build a better company than he ever did.
你完全能超越他的成就
- Mr. Fischer, he's lying. - How do you know?
-费舍先生 他在说谎 -你怎么知道
Trust me, it's what I do.
相信我 我就是干这行的
He's hiding something,
他有什么瞒着你
And we need to find out what that is.
我们得找出真相
I need you to do the same thing to him that he was going to do to you.
我要你以其人之道还治其人之身
We'll enter his subconscious and
我们要进入他的潜意识
find out what he doesn't want you to know.
找出他内心隐藏的秘密
All right.
He's out.
他睡过去了
Wait, whose subconscious are we going into exactly?
等等 我们到底要进入谁的潜意识
We're going into Fischer's.
费舍的潜意识
But I told him it was Browning's,
我告诉他是进入布朗宁的潜意识
so he can be a part of our team.
这样他就会协助我们
He's gonna help us break into his own subconscious.
他会帮助我们侵入自己的潜意识
That's right.
没错
The security's gonna run you down, huh?
映射会追着你四处跑吧
Then I will lead them on a merry chase.
看本少爷让他们疲于奔命
Just be back before the kick.
记得赶在坠落前回来
Go to sleep, Mr. Eames.
好好睡吧 伊姆斯先生
Are you good?
你没事吧
- Hey! Are you ready? - Yes, yes, I'm... I'm fine. I'm ready.
-喂 你准备好了吗 -没事 我准备好了
Cobb. cobb? What's down there?
柯布 那里面会有什么
Hopefully the truth we want Fischer to learn.
我们希望费舍了解的真相
I mean, what's down there for you?
我是指你的潜意识里会有什么
Huh... did you see that?
你们看到了吗
Eames, this is your dream.
伊姆斯 这是你的梦境
I need you to draw the security away from the complex. Do you understand?
我要你引开医院里的警卫 明白吗
- Who will guide Fischer in? - Not me.
-那谁带费舍进去 -我不行
If I know the route, everything could be compromised.
我如果知道了路线 会危及整个任务
- I... I designed the place. - No, you're with me.
-这是我设计的迷宫 -不 你得跟着我
- I can do it. - Alright.
-我能行 -好吧
You brief him on the route into the complex.
跟他简单说下前往医院的路线
Fischer, you'll be going with him.
费舍 你跟着他走
Alright. What about you?
好 你呢
Keep this live. I'll be listening in the whole time.
保持线路畅通 我会一直监听
The windows on that upper floor're big
建筑上层的窗户都很宽敞
enough for me to cover you from that south tower.
我可以在南面的塔楼上掩护你
- You see it? - Yeah. you're not coming in?
-看见了吗 -好 你不进去吗
In order to find out the truth about your father,
你要了解关于你父亲的真相
you're gonna need to break into Browning's mind on your own.
就得自己潜入布朗宁的潜意识
Come, Fischer!
走吧 费舍
Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm!
拉警报 拉警报
Move!
行动
Go!
快上
Hope you're ready.
但愿你们准备好了
No, it's too soon.
不 太早了
Cobb, do you hear that?
柯布 听见了吗
First heard it about twenty minutes ago. I thought it was the wind up here.
二十分钟前就有动静 我还以为是风声
Yeah, I hear it. It's music.
我听见了 是音乐
- So what do we do? - Move fast!
-那怎么办 -抓紧时间
Yusuf's ten seconds for the jump,
尤瑟夫还有十秒就跳了
which gives Arthur three minutes.
也就是说亚瑟还有三分钟
- Which gives us what? - Sixty minutes.
-我们有多少时间 -六十分钟
Can they make that route in under an hour?
他们能在一小时内赶到那吗
They still have to climb down to the middle terrace.
他们还得下到中层平台上
Well, then they need a new route, a more direct route.
必须换条路线 找条捷径
There!
在那
It's designed as a labyrinth.
我可是照迷宫设计的
There must be access routes that cut through the maze, right?
迷宫里也能有近道吧
Eames.
伊姆斯
- Did Eames add any features? - I don't think I should tell you.
-伊姆斯有改动过吗 -你还是不知道为好
- If Mal finds out... - We don't have time for this.
-要是茉儿知道了 -没时间了
Did he add any?
他改动过吗
He added an airduct system that can cut through the maze.
他加了套通风系统 通过这可以抄近道
Good, explain it to them.
好极了 告诉他们
- Saito? - Go ahead?
-斋藤 -说
- Paradox. - No...!
-死路一条 -不
- What was that? - The kick.
-怎么回事 -是坠落
- Cobb! Cobb, did we miss it? - Yeah, we missed it.
-柯布 我们错过了吗 -错过了
Couldn't someone have dreamt up a goddamned beach, huh?
丫的就不能在梦里造个海滩吗
- What the hell do we do now? - We finish the job before the next kick.
-现在怎么办 -在下次坠落前完成任务
- What next kick? - When the van hits the water.
-哪还有坠落 -货车坠入水中的瞬间
If you want to make a call, please hang up and try again.
如需拨打电话 请先挂机重试
How can I drop you without gravity?
失重情况下该如何让你们坠落
Arthur has a couple of minutes, we have about twenty.
亚瑟还有几分钟 我们大概有二十分钟
Are you okey?
你没事吧
Move on! To the base!
快走 回基地去
There's something wrong, they're heading your way,
有点不对劲 警卫好像发现了什么
like they know something.
朝你们那边去了
Just buy us some more time, alright? Come on!
多拖延些时间 好吗 走吧
On my way.
这就去
That's the antechamber outside the strong room.
那就是保险库外的前厅
Does the strong room have windows?
保险库有窗户吗
Well, I mean it wouldn't be very strong if it did.
要是有就不保险了
Let's hope Fischer likes what he finds in there.
但愿费舍喜欢我们的设计
- Are those projections part of his subconscious? - Yes.
-这些映射是他的潜意识吗 -对
- Are you destroying those parts of his mind? - No, no.
-这会损伤他的那部分意识吗 -不会
They're just projections.
这些只是映射
Okey. We are here.
好了 我们到了
You are clear but hurry. There's an entire army heading your way.
暂时安全 抓紧时间 一整支军队正朝你们涌来
We're in.
进来了
Look here!
看这里
- Someone else's in there. - Fischer, it's a trap. Get out!
-还有人在里面 -费舍 是陷阱 快出去
Come on, a little lower.
快啊 再下来点
Cobb. No, she...
柯布 不 她
- She is not real. - How do you know that?
-她不是真的 -你怎么知道
She is just a projection. Fischer... Fischer is real.
她只是映射 费舍 费舍才是真的
Hello.
你好
Eames! Eames! Get to the antechamber now!
伊姆斯 快去前厅
- What happened? - Mal killed Fischer?
-怎么回事 -茉儿把费舍杀了吗
I couldn't shoot her.
我下不了手
There's no use in reviving him, his mind's already trapped down there.
他醒不过来了 他已经陷入了下一层
- It's all over. - So that's it? Then we failed?
-都结束了 -就这样失败了吗
We're done. I'm sorry.
完了 抱歉
Well, it's not me who doesn't get back to my family, is it?
回不了家的又不是我 是吧
It's a shame. I really wanted to know what's gonna happen in there.
真遗憾 我真想知道里面会发生什么
I swear we had this one.
我肯定这次能成功
Let's set the charges.
装炸药吧
No, there's still another way.
等等 还有个方法
- We just have to follow Fischer down there. - Not enough time.
-我们只要跟着费舍下去 -没时间了
No, but there will... there will be enough time down there.
不 进入下一层后就有足够时间
And we will find him, okey?
我们会找到他 好吗
As soon as Arthur's music kicks in,
亚瑟开始放音乐时
just use the defibrillator to revive him.
就用起搏器救活他
We can give him his... his own kick down below.
我们可以 在下层让他坠落回来
Look, you get him in there.
然后你让他进去
As soon as the music ends, you blow up the hospital,
音乐一结束 就炸掉医院
and we all ride the kick back up the layers.
我们就能一起坠落回去了
That's worth a shot.
值得一试
Saito can hold the guards out, while I set the charges.
我布置炸药时 斋藤可以掩护我
Saito will never make it, will he?
斋藤撑不了那么久吧
- Cobb, come on. We've got to try this. - Let's go.
-柯布 我们必须试试 -行动吧
If you are not back for the kick, I will go with or without you.
你们要是没及时赶回来 我可不顾了你们了
She's right. She's right. Let's go.
她说得没错 行动吧
Can I trust you to do what needs to happen here?
我还能指望你完成接下来的任务吗
I mean, Mal's gonna be down there.
我是说 茉儿也会在下面
I know where to find her. She'll have Fischer.
我知道去哪找她 费舍肯定在她手里
- How do you know? - Because...
-你怎么知道 -因为
She wants me to come after her,
她想让我去下面找她
she wants me back down there with her.
这样我们就能在一起了
Are you alright?
你没事吧
- This is your world? - Was. This is where she'll be.
-这就是你们的世界吗 -曾经是 她肯定在这
Come on.
走吧
Come here.
Saito, Saito!
斋藤
I need you, I need you to take care of Fischer,
你帮我保护好费舍
while I go set some charges. Okey?
我得去布置炸药 好吗
No room for tourists on this job.
这种工作可不能带观光客
Who said?
收回我的话
You built all this? This is incredible.
这些都你们造的吗 太不可思议了
We built it for years.
我们造了许多年
And we started it on the memories.
记忆是我们的蓝图
This way.
这边
紧急制动
This is our neighborhood,
这是我们住的街区
The place is from our past.
照我们曾经的住处造的
That was our first apartment.
那是我们的第一间公寓
And we moved to that building right there, after Mal became pregnant,
茉儿怀孕后 我们搬去了那栋房子
that became my home.
之后就住在那儿
You reconstructed all of this from memory?
你们按记忆重建了这一切吗
Like I told you, we had lots of time.
跟你说过 我们有的是时间
- What's that? - It's the house Mal grew up in.
-那是什么 -茉儿在那房子里长大
- Will she be in there? - No.
-她会在里面吗 -不
Come on.
来吧
We both wanted to live in that house, but we loved this type of building.
我们都想住那种别墅 但又钟爱高楼大厦
In the real world, we'd have to choose, but not here.
在真实世界里 我们必须取舍 但在这不用
How would you bring Fischer back?
你准备怎么把费舍带回去
We have to come up with some kind of a kick.
还是得想办法让他坠落
- What? - We'd better improvise.
-什么办法 -随机应变吧
Listen, there's something you should know about me, about inception.
听着 你得了解我的一些事 关于植梦
An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious.
想法就像病毒 顽强无比 感染性极强
A smallest seed of an idea can grow.
再细微的念头也会生根发芽
It can grow to define or destroy you.
它能塑造你 也能毁灭你
The smallest idea such as "your world is not real,"
一个小小的念头 比如"你的世界不是真的"
Simple little thought that changes everything.
微不足道却改变了一切
So certain of your world of what's real.
你是如此确信自己世界的真实
Do you think he is?
你觉得他可信吗
What do you think he is as lost as I was?
还是觉得其实他也像我一样迷失了
I know what's real, Mal.
我能分得清真假虚实 茉儿
No creeping doubts,
从未心生疑虑吗
not feeling persecuted, Dom?
也从没困扰过吗 道姆
Chased around the globe by anonymous corporations and police forces?
满世界都有匿名组织和警察追捕你
Or whether the projections persecute the dreamer?
这难道不是映射追逐着梦主吗
Admit it,
承认吧
you don't believe in one reality anymore.
你已不再相信所谓的现实
So choose, choose to be here,
所以选择吧 选择留在这里
Choose me.
选择陪着我
You know why I have the deal, have to get back to our children?
你知道我为何而来 我必须回到孩子身边
Because you left them,
因为你抛弃了他们
because you left us.
抛弃了我们
- You're wrong! - I'm not wrong.
-你错了 -我没有
You're confused.
你头脑混乱了
Our children are here.
我们的孩子在这里
And you'd like to see their faces again, wouldn't you?
你也想再看到他们的脸庞吧
Yes. But I want to see them up above, Mal.
没错 但要在现实的世界 茉儿
Up above?
现实的世界
Listen to yourself.
听听你的心声
These are our children.
他们就是我们的孩子
Watch.
自己看
James! Phillipa!
詹姆斯 菲丽帕
Don't do this, Mal. Please.
别这样 茉儿 求你了
Those aren't my children.
他们不是我的孩子
You keep telling yourself that, but you don't believe it.
你一直这么告诫自己 但你并不相信
- No, I know it! - What if you're wrong?
-不 我确信 -如果你错了呢
What if I'm what's real?
如果我才是真实的呢
You keep telling yourself what you know.
你一直用自己的那套想法蒙蔽自己
But what do you believe?
但你真正相信什么
What do you feel?
又感觉到什么
Guilt.
愧疚
I feel guilt, Mal.
我很愧疚 茉儿
No matter what I do, no...
不管我做什么 不管
no matter how hopeless I am, no matter how I confused, that guilt...
不管我是多么无助 多么困惑 那愧疚
is always there, reminding me of the truth.
都与我如影随形 让我无法忘怀真相
What truth?
什么真相
That the idea that caused you to question your reality
你对真实世界的质疑
came from me.
全是因我而生
You planted the idea in my mind?
你把这个想法植入了我的意识
What is she talking about?
她在说什么
The reason I knew inception was possible was because I...
我之所以确信植梦是可能的 是因为
I did it to her first.
我对她植入过
- I did it to my own wife. - Why?
-我曾对自己的妻子植梦 -为什么
We were lost in here.
我们在这里迷失了
I knew we needed to escape, but she wouldn't accept it.
我清楚我们得逃离这一切 但她不愿接受
She had locked something away, something.... something deep inside.
她把某些东西锁进了内心深处
The truth that she had once known, but she chose to forget.
她曾经知晓的现实 她却选择将其遗忘
She couldn't break free.
她深陷其中 无法自拔
So I decided to search for it,
于是我决定去寻找它
going deep into the recess of her mind and found that secret place.
走进她内心最深处 找到那秘密的角落
I broke in.
我闯了进去
Then I planted an idea,
植入了一个想法
a simple little idea that would change everything.
微不足道却改变了一切
That "her world wasn't real."
"她的世界不是真的"
"the death was the only escape."
"死亡是唯一的解脱"
You're waiting for a train,
你在等待一列火车
The train that'll take you far away.
那列火车将载你远去
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你了然自己心向何方
But you can't know for sure.
却不知自己会被载往何处
But it doesn't matter.
但这并不重要
Now tell me why!
告诉我为什么
Because we'll be together!
因为我们会在一起
But I never knew that...
但我从未想到的是
that idea would grow in her mind like a cancer,
那个想法就像顽疾一般蔓延在她的脑海
that even after she woke up.
甚至在她梦醒后依旧不散
That even after you came back to reality.
甚至在你回归现实后依然耿耿于怀
That you continue to believe your world wasn't real.
你依然相信 自己的世界不是真的
That death was the only escape.
死亡是唯一的解脱
Mal! No! Jesus...
茉儿 不要 老天爷啊
- You infected my mind? - I was trying to save you.
-你侵入了我的意识 -我是想救你
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
But you can make amends, you can still keep your promise.
但你仍可以弥补 遵守你的诺言
We can still be together,
我们还能在一起
right here, in the world we built together.
就在这个我们一起创造的世界
Cobb, we need to get Fischer.
柯布 我们必须找到费舍
You can't have him.
你们找不到他
- If I stay here, would you let them go? - What're you talking about?
-如果我留在这 能让他们走吗 -你说什么
Fischer's on the porch.
费舍在门廊上
- Go check if he's alive. - Cobb, you can't do this.
-看看他还活着吗 -柯布 你不能这样
Go check if he's alive, right now. Do it.
快去看看他还活着吗 去吧
Cobb, he's here. And it's time. You have to come now!
柯布 他没事 时间到了 快来
Take Fischer with you, alright?
把费舍带走 好吗
You can't stay here to be with her.
你不能留在这陪她
I'm not. Saito's dead by now, that means he's down here somewhere.
的确 斋藤此刻已经死了 他肯定在这里的某处
It means I have to find him.
我必须找到他
I can't stay with her anymore, because she doesn't exist.
我不能再陪着她 因为她早已不复存在
I'm the only thing you do believe in anymore.
对你来说 我是唯一真实的存在
No. I wish...
是啊 我也想
I wish more than anything, but...
我是多么地希望 但是
I can't imagine you with all your complexity,
我想像不出你的复杂情绪
all your perfection, all your imperfection.
你的种种完美和不完美
You alright?
你还好吗
Look at you,
看看吧
you're just a shade.
你只是个魅影
You're just the shade of my real wife.
你只是我妻子的魅影
You're the best that I could do, but...
我已经竭尽全力来想象了 但
I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.
很遗憾 你远远比不上真实的她
Doesn't this feel real?
这样感觉够真实了吧
- What're you doing? - Improvise.
-你干什么 -随机应变
No, no! No!
不 不 等等
Get in there, now. Go! Go, go, go!
现在进去 快点 快去
Robert?
罗伯特
Dis... disap...
失 失
- I was disa... disa... - I know, dad.
-我很失 失 -我明白 爸爸
I know you were disappointed, I couldn't be you.
我明白你对我很失望 因为我成不了你
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I was disappointed...
我很失望
That you tried.
因为你想成为另一个我
What?
什么
开启
遗嘱
That's the kick, Ariadne! You have to go now!
该坠落了 艾莲涅 你快走
Don't lose yourself! Find Saito and bring him back!
别迷失了自己 找到斋藤 把他带回来
I will!
我会的
Do you remember when you asked me to marry you?
记得你向我求婚那时吗
Yes.
记得
You said you dreamt that we grow old together.
你说你梦到我们白头偕老
But we did.
我们做到了
We did, you don't remember?
我们的确白头偕老了 不记得了吗
I miss you more than I can bear, but...
我想你想到无法呼吸 但是
we had our time together.
我们厮守了一生
I have to let you go.
现在我必须放手了
I have to let you go.
放手让你安息
I'm sorry, Robert.
我很抱歉 罗伯特
You know, the will means that dad wanted me to be my own man.
爸爸是想通过遗嘱告诉我 要我走自己的路
Not just to live for him.
不要仅仅是为他而活
That's what I'm gonna do, uncle Peter.
我决定就这么做 彼得叔叔
- What happened? - Cobb stayed.
-怎么回事 -柯布留在了那
- With Mal? - No, to find Saito.
-和茉儿一起吗 -不 为了找到斋藤
He'll be lost.
他会迷失的
No, he'll be alright.
不 他会回来
Have you come to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗
I'm waiting for someone,
我一直在等一个人
someone from a half remembered dream.
他来自一个梦 而那个梦你已经记不清了
Cobb?
柯布
Impossible.
不可能
We were young men together.
我们的年龄差不多
I'm an old man.
而现在我已垂垂老矣
Filled with regret.
心中充满悔恨
Waiting to die alone, huh?
孤零零地等死
I've come back for you,
我回来找你
to remind you...
是为了提醒你
of something...
一些事
something you once knew.
一些你曾知晓的事
That this world is not real.
这个世界不是真的
To convince me to honor our arrangement.
来说服我履行我们之间的协议
To take a leap of faith, yes.
没错 让你心怀幻想
Come back,
回去吧
so we can be young men together again.
这样我们又能重回年轻
Come back with me.
跟我回去吧
Come back.
回去吧
Hot towel, sir?
先生 需要热毛巾吗
We will be landing in Los Angeles in about twenty minutes.
我们将在二十分钟内抵达洛杉矶
Do you need immigration forms?
您需要入境申请表吗
Thank you.
谢谢
- Hot towel, sir? - Oh, no.
-先生 需要热毛巾吗 -不了
Do you need immigration forms?
您需要入境申请表吗
Welcome home, Mr. Cobb.
欢迎回家 柯布先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
This way.
这边
James? Philippa?
詹姆斯 菲丽帕
Look who's here.
瞧瞧谁回来了
- Daddy! Daddy! - Hey, kids! How are you?
-爸爸 爸爸 -孩子们 你们还好吗
- Look what I built? - What're you doing there?
-看我搭了什么 -你们玩什么呢
- I built a house on the cliff. - Out of rocks?
-我搭了一所悬崖上的小屋 -用石头搭的吗