救难小英雄 The Rescuers

上映日期: 1,977

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动画 / 家庭 / 犯罪 / 冒险

导演: 阿特·史蒂文斯 / 约翰·朗斯伯里 / 沃夫冈·雷瑟曼

演员: 鲍勃·纽哈特 / 伊娃·嘉宝 / 杰拉丹·佩姬 / 乔·弗林


台词
Who will rescue me
谁来救救我
华特·迪士尼 出品
救难小英雄
救命
Who
Will rescue me
来救救我
Who
Will rescue me
来救救我
I'm lost at sea
我迷失在大海中
Without a friend
身边没有一个朋友
This journey
这段旅程
Will it ever end
是否会结束
Who will
谁来
Rescue
救救
Me
Rescue me
救救我
Rescue
救救
Me
美国 纽约
(WOMAN SPEAKING OVER PA IN FRENCH)
会议日程表
Attention, please.
请注意
The economic and social council will convene in five minutes.
联合国经济和社会理事会会议将在五分钟内开始
(FRENCH CONTINUES)
下午2点 救难协会峰会
老鼠入口
救难协会总部
(MAN GREETS IN FRENCH)
Good day, sir.
您好 先生
Good day, Mr. Ambassador.
您好 大使先生
(RESPONDS IN RUSSIAN)
How do you do, madam?
您好吗 夫人?
(RESPONDS IN GERMAN)
Order, order.
肃静 肃静
This emergency meeting of the International Rescue Aid Society
国际救难协会紧急会议
is now in session.
现在开始
Delegates, you have been summoned from all corners of the globe
各位代表们 你们从世界各地被召集至此
because we have reason to believe that someone is in distress.
是因为我们相信 有人正处在危难之中
As you know,
正如你们所知
our society has never failed to answer a call for help.
我们协会一向有求必应
Hear! Hear!
注意! 注意!
We will face the portrait of the beloved founder of our society,
让我们面对敬爱的协会创始人
Euripides Mouse.
老鼠英雄
Delegates, hands over hearts.
各位代表们 行致敬礼
R-E-S-C-U-E R-E-S-C-U-E
Rescue Aid Society
救难协会
Heads held high Touch the sky
昂起头 朝向天
You mean everything to me
你对我而言很重要
In a fix, in a bind Call on us anytime
当你处在危难中 随时呼叫我们
We'll appear from nowhere Mighty are we
无所不能的我们会立即出现
R-E-S-C-U-E Rescue Aid Society
R-E-S-C-U-E 救难协会
Honesty, loyalty We pledge to thee
诚实、忠诚是我们对你的保证
R-E-S-C-U-E R-E-S-C-U-E
Rescue Aid Society
救难协会
Heads held high Touch the sky
昂起头 朝向天
You mean everything to me
你对我而言很重要
In a jam, in a scrape And you think, "No escape"
当你处在危难之中 你就想"不用逃"
- Do not fear, we'll be here - Courageous are we
- 不用害怕 我们会在这里 - 我们很勇敢
R-E-S-C-U-E R-E-S-C-U-E
Rescue Aid Society
救难协会
Heads held high Touch the sky
昂起头 朝向天
Our hearts we pledge to thee
真心是我们对你的保证
Mouse scouts, bring in the bottle.
侦察员 把瓶子拿进来
(MAN EXCLAIMS IN FRENCH)
Mr. Bernard, if you please.
伯纳特先生 请进来
Coming through. Pardon me.
借过一下 不好意思
Have a care there.
小心点儿
I'm sorry. Excuse me, sir.
对不起 不好意思 先生
Oops.
哎呀
Egad!
天哪
Delegates, this is no time for levity.
各位代表们 这不是轻松的时候
Serious business, you know. Serious business.
严肃点 严肃点
Now what?
怎么了?
Sir, there's 13 steps on this ladder.
先生 这个梯子一共有13级台阶
Superstitious nonsense!
真迷信!
Oh!
欧!
What next?
接下来呢?
Oh, um, sorry, sir.
对不起 先生
I'll have it out in a jiffy, sir.
我马上就把它弄出来 先生
"To Morningside Orphanage, New York."
"致纽约莫宁赛德孤儿院"
Hmm.
Most difficult to decipher.
太难辨认了
Well, I can't make it out.
好吧 我看不明白
"I am
"我…
"in terrible...
"遇上大…
"Terrible trouble."
"大麻烦了…"
Oh, dear. It's all watered out.
噢 天哪 都被水洗掉了
"Hurry!
"快点!
"Help! Penny."
救命! 潘妮"
Penny? Morningside Orphanage?
潘妮? 莫宁赛德孤儿院?
Dash it all, it's not much to go on, is it?
除了这些 我们没有别的线索 是吧?
Oh! That poor little girl.
可怜的小女孩
Mr. Chairman, please.
主席先生
Please, may I have this assignment?
请问 我能接下这个任务吗?
You? Miss Bianca?
你? 碧安卡小姐?
Dear lady, it's absolutely without precedent.
亲爱的女士 这绝对是史无前例的
I mean, it's not like the old days when it was a man's world.
现在不再是以前那种男权至上的社会了
However,
但是
I suppose there has to be a first time.
我认为我们需要迈出第一步
Mr. Chairman, sir. I don't think Miss Bianca should go.
主席先生 我认为碧安卡小姐不应该去
It could be dangerous.
这可能很危险
I mean, anything could happen to her.
任何事情都可能发生
You see, dear lady, before our janitor interrupted,
亲爱的女士 在我们的看门人插话之前
I was about to suggest
我想说
that you should have a co-agent go with you.
你应该找一个搭档
Gentlemen, who will volunteer?
先生们 谁自告奋勇?
Gentlemen,
先生们
this is indeed a most difficult decision to make.
真的很难决定
I choose Mr. Bernard
我选择伯纳特先生
to be my co-agent.
作为我的搭档
Me? That's really very...
我? 这真是太…
No, see, I'm only a janitor.
可是我只是一个看门人
Oh, come on. We'll be a great team together.
噢 我们的组合会很完美的
Oh, come on!
噢 来吧!
DELEGATES: Bravo! Bravo!
好极了! 好极了!
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
好极了! …
A janitor, my lady? Oh, good heavens.
一个看门人和一位女士? 噢 天哪
Bless my soul.
保佑你们
Morningside Orphanage.
莫宁赛德孤儿院
Here! Here it is.
这里! 在这里
Three blocks down and four blocks over.
先往下走三个街区 再走四个街区
Well, why don't we take the shortcut through the zoo?
为什么我们不走穿过动物园的捷径呢?
Gee, Miss Bianca,
天哪 碧安卡小姐
I don't know. I mean, it's... You know, it could be risky.
我不知道 这… 这可能很危险
Oh, come on. Remember our pledge?
噢 来吧 记得我们的承诺吗?
"Through storm and rain and dark of night..."
"穿过风暴、大雨和黑夜…
"Never fail to do what's right."
为了正义勇往直前"
All right. Duty calls.
好吧 使命在召唤
Mr. Bernard, maybe we better go back?
伯纳特先生 也许我们还是回去?
It's so dark in there.
那边太黑了
Dark?
黑?
Who's afraid of the dark?
谁怕黑?
Look, you stay here. I'll check it out.
你在这儿等一下 我进去看看
Wait for me!
等等我!
How about tryin' the three blocks down and four blocks over?
我们还是换条路走怎么样?
What did you do to make him so mad?
你做了什么惹他这么生气?
Nothing. He's just a grumpy, old lion.
什么也没做 他不过是只暴躁又年老的狮子
Well, after all, waking him up in the middle of the night,
话说回来 在大半夜被吵醒
wouldn't you be grumpy, too?
你应该也会暴躁起来吧?
I didn't wake him up in the middle of the night.
我没有在半夜吵醒他
I was walking through the thing, and I just...
我只是经过 我…
莫宁赛德孤儿院
吉米·琼斯 请勿靠近
All right. I'll take a look around,
好的 我们四处看看
see what I can find.
看能找到什么
潘妮 等待进一步通知
Psst! Psst!
嘘! 嘘!
Psst!
嘘!
Miss Bianca, over here. I found somethin'.
碧安卡小姐 这里 我好像找到了什么
These are Penny's belongings.
这些是潘妮的东西
Good work. Now we're getting somewhere.
干得好 我们总算有点头绪了
Oh, look! The little girl's treasures.
噢 看! 潘妮的宝贝
Boy, the things kids collect.
老天 这是那孩子收集的东西
Do you think she could be still here in the orphanage?
你觉得她还在孤儿院里吗?
Well, she can't be. It says on the box, "Hold until further notice."
不可能的 箱子上写了 "等待进一步通知"
Well, maybe she's been adopted.
可能她是被领养了
No, because she would have taken these things with her.
不会的 那样她也会带上这些东西的
- Mice! - Cat!
- 老鼠! - 猫!
Now lookee here, you two.
看这边 你们两个
If folks find out that mice moved in here,
如果人们发现老鼠进来了
I'll get kicked out, lose my job.
我会被赶走的 饭碗也会不保
Don't worry, Mr. Cat. We won't be here long.
不用担心 猫先生 我们只待一小会儿
I am a mite too old to be chasin' mice.
我太老了 已经追不上老鼠了
Sir, could you tell us what happened to a little girl named Penny?
先生 你能告诉我一个叫潘妮的小女孩怎么了吗?
I sure can.
当然可以
But you ain't gonna find her around here.
但你们在这儿已经找不到她了
See, poor little thing ran away.
那个可怜的小家伙逃走了
When was the last time you saw Penny?
您最后一次见她是什么时候?
Was there anything unusual? Try to remember.
有什么反常的事情吗? 请您想一想
Let's see, now.
我想想
The last time I saw her,
最后一次见到她
she was sittin' over there on her bed all alone.
她一个人坐在那张床上
She looked awful sad.
她看起来很伤心
And so I asked her...
所以我问她…
What's wrong, Penny, honey?
怎么了 潘妮 宝贝?
- Nothing. - Come on now. Come on.
- 没什么 - 过来 过来
No secrets. You tell old Rufus, huh?
我们之间没有秘密 告诉鲁佛吧?
Well, it was adoption day at the orphanage.
好吧 就是孤儿院的收养日嘛
- What happened? - A man and a lady came,
- 发生什么事了? - 一位先生和一位女士来看我
and looked at me, but they choosed a little redheaded girl.
但是他们却选择了一个红头发的女孩
She was prettier than me.
她比我漂亮
Oh!
欧!
She couldn't be!
不会的!
You listen to me, darlin'.
听我说 亲爱的
You're something extra special.
你是很特别的
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
Why, someday a mama and a papa will come to the orphanage
有一天一个爸爸和一个妈妈会来到孤儿院
lookin' for a pretty little girl just like you.
找一个像你这样漂亮的女孩
- Honest? - I'll bet my whiskers on it.
- 真的? - 我用胡须发誓
But you've got to believe it. Keep the faith, sweetheart.
但是你必须要相信有这么一天 坚持信念 宝贝
Do you see that bluebird?
你看见那只蓝鸟了吗?
- Yes, I do. - Well,
- 是的 我看见了 - 好的
faith is a bluebird you see from afar.
信念就像你看见的那只从远方飞来的蓝鸟
It's for real and as sure as the first evening star.
它就像夜晚的第一颗星星那样真实
You can't touch it or buy it or wrap it up tight,
你不能碰到它、买下它 也不能紧握住它
but it's there just the same, making things turn out right.
但是它就在那里 使一切顺利
Can't touch it or buy it or wrap it up tight,
不能碰到它、买下它 也不能紧握住它
but it's there just the same, making things turn out right.
但是它就在那里 使一切顺利
But whoever adopts me has to adopt Teddy, too.
但是要收养我的人也要收养泰迪
They'll love him!
他们也会爱他的
He doesn't eat much, does he?
他吃得不多吧?
Here! I brought you something.
看! 我给你带了点东西
Grand notion!
老天!
Catnip snaps.
猫薄荷饼干
No, they're ginger snaps!
不 这是姜糖饼
Well, an old codger like me could use a little ginger.
像我这样的老人可以吃一点姜
I taked two extra ones for lunch today.
今天午饭的时候我多拿了两块
We're not supposed to do that.
本来我们是不能这么做的
Well, you can trust me.
你可以相信我
I won't tattletale on you.
我不会告密的
I love you, Rufus.
我爱你 鲁佛
Gee, we better hurry or we'll be late for supper!
天哪 我们要快点 否则就错过晚餐了
She seemed happy enough, but the next thing I heard, Penny was gone.
她看起来很高兴 但是接下来我就得知她不见了
Well, aren't the police still looking for her?
警察还在找她吗?
No. No, no. No, they gave up weeks ago.
没有 他们几周前就放弃了
This is terrible. That poor little girl.
这太槽糕了 可怜的小女孩
I just can't believe that Penny would run away.
我实在不能相信潘妮会逃走
Mr. Rufus, please think. Now there must be something else.
鲁佛先生 请仔细想想 肯定还有别的事情
Well,
好吧
come to think of it, there was.
试着回想一下 一定有的
No. It's nothing. Penny wouldn't get in with her.
没有了 潘妮是不会跟她进去的
Get in what? With who?
进去哪里? 跟谁?
A weird lady tried to give Penny a ride,
一个古怪的女人想带潘妮去兜风
but she wouldn't have anything to do with trashy people like them.
但是她肯定不会理会这种坏人的
Trashy people? Who?
坏人? 谁?
Well, she and her partner run a sleazy pawn shop down the street.
她跟人合伙在街那头开了一家破当铺
Miss Bianca, we must go down there and investigate.
碧安卡小姐 我们必须去那儿调查一下
Suit yourself, but you'd be wastin' your time goin' down there.
你们请便 但是去那儿只会浪费时间
She could be in real trouble.
她可能真的遇到大麻烦了
We gotta find her and help her.
我们要找到她 把她救出来
Yeah, but two little mice.
是啊 但就凭两只老鼠
What can you do?
你们能做什么呢?
玛杜莎当铺
一年级读物
Bernard!
伯纳特!
A child's book.
一本小孩的书
It's Penny's!
这是潘妮的!
Then she's gotta be here.
那么她一定在这里
What's so funny?
什么东西那么好笑?
Your tail.
你的尾巴
Here, here. Let me help you fix it.
过来 我帮你整理一下
Who could be ringing at this time of the night?
谁这么晚打电话来啊?
Madame Medusa's Pawn Shop Boutique.
玛杜莎夫人当铺
- Hello, boss. - Snoops!
- 喂 老板 - 史诺普!
Don't tell me, Snoops. Let me guess.
先别说 史诺普 让我猜猜
You found it!
你找到它了!
You've found the diamond!
你找到钻石了!
Give you time? You bungler!
再给你时间? 你这个蠢货!
You have been down there for three months.
你已经在那儿三个月了
Bottles? What bottles?
瓶子? 什么瓶子?
You caught Penny
你逮到潘妮
sending messages in bottles?
用漂流瓶求救?
You blundering fool!
你这个大蠢货!
Can't you control a little girl?
你连一个小女孩都管不了吗?
Shut up! I am taking the next flight down to Devil's Bayou.
闭嘴! 我会坐下一个航班到魔鬼沼泽
This is terrible. We've got to go with her.
糟糕 我们得跟她一起去
Yeah. Come on. In the suitcase.
是的 来 进到箱子里
Leave them for a few weeks and...
把他们留在那儿才几周 就…
Why won't this stupid thing close?
这破箱子怎么关不上?
Out of my way, you road hog!
滚开 你这只猪!
WOMAN OVER PA: All passengers please report for flight 614.
614航班的所有旅客请登机
Hurry, Miss Bianca.
快点儿 碧安卡小姐
Madame Medusa could be down at the Devil's Bayou by now.
玛杜莎夫人可能已经到达魔鬼沼泽了
I'm sorry,
对不起
but a lady does have to pack a few things, you know?
但是一位淑女总要有点行李 对吧?
Will Mr. Jenkins report to the ticket counter, please?
杰诚先生请到售票处
All passengers, please report for flight 614. Now departing.
614航班的所有旅客请登机 我们要出发了
信天翁航空公司
Flight leaves 6:45.
航班6点45分起飞
Oh, no. We missed the flight.
噢 不 我们错过航班了
- Miss Bianca, if you hadn't... - Come on. You worry too much.
- 碧安卡小姐 如果你没有… - 别这样 别太担心了
You know that flights are always late.
你知道航班总是晚点的
Albatross flight 13 to tower. Albatross 13.
信天翁13号航班报告指挥塔 信天翁13号
Now, what did I tell you? We are lucky, Mr. Bernard.
我说对了吧? 我们很幸运 伯纳特先生
Luck? Flight 13?
幸运? 13号航班?
- Maybe we'd better take the train. - Wake up!
- 我们还是去坐火车吧 - 醒醒!
Dab-drat it, somebody answer down there!
嘿 有人在吗?
Get offthe dime! Hello? Hello?
别磨蹭了! 喂? 喂?
Is anybody down there?
有人在吗?
Hello?
喂?
Where have you been? Oh, you lazy knucklehead.
你去哪儿了? 噢 你这个又懒又蠢的家伙
Well, we just got here, sir.
我们刚到这里 先生
See, my co-agent insisted on packing her...
我的搭档坚持要打包她的…
Look, bud. Am I clear to land? Traffic up here is thicker than...
听着 老弟 我可以降落了吗? 上面的交通很拥挤…
Wow! Dab-blast, you dirty road hog! You crazy...
哇! 天哪 你这头猪! 你疯了…
Look. What is... You stupid lug-headed.
这是什么… 你眼花了
What did he say, Mr. Bernard?
他说什么 伯纳特先生?
I wouldn't dare repeat it.
我可不敢重复
Well, then give him the permission to land.
那就许可他降落吧
Captain?
机长?
- You have our permission to land. - Well, it's about time, bud.
- 我们许可您降落 - 就快了 老弟
Look! Look! There he is!
看! 看! 他来了!
Doesn't he fly beautifully?
他飞得真好 对不对?
And you wanted to take the train, you 'fraidy cat.
你还想去坐火车 胆小鬼
'Fraidy cat?
胆小鬼?
It was just that... No, I like trains.
我只是…喜欢火车
I mean, they serve Roquefort.
上面会有羊乳干酪
Pull up! Pull up!
向上拉! 向上拉!
Are you hurt, sir?
您受伤了吗 先生?
Nope. One of my better landings, bud.
没有 老弟 这算是比较好的着陆了
Oh, great.
哦 那太好了
Come on. We're gonna take the train.
算了 我们去坐火车吧
- Play it safe. - Train? Safe?
- 安全一点 - 火车? 安全?
Listen here, buster. I'm as fit as a fiddle.
听着 小鬼 我是一名优秀的飞行员
And you look simply wonderful, Captain.
你看起来棒极了 机长
Oh, shucks. Just call me Orville, little lady.
噢 不敢当 叫我奥维利就行了 女士
All right, all right. It's most important we get to Devil's Bayou.
好吧 去魔鬼沼泽是我们的当务之急
Well, now will you just keep your shirt on?
你就不能耐心一点吗?
Flight 13 hits the wild blue yonder in five minutes.
13号航班将在五分钟内出发
Eight, nine, ten, eleven.
八、九、十、十一
Twelve. Oh, no.
十二 哦 不
There are 13 steps on this ramp.
这梯子一共有13级台阶
Well, why don't you jump the last one?
你为什么不跳过最后那级呢?
This is your captain speaking.
我是你们的机长
Welcome aboard, folks. Fasten your seat belts. No smoking.
欢迎搭乘本次航班 系紧安全带 请勿吸烟
Just sit back and leave the drivin' to me.
只要坐好 飞行就交给我
Miss Bianca, be sure it's fastened good and tight.
碧安卡小姐 安全带一定要系紧
I can't. It'll wrinkle my dress.
不行 我的裙子会起皱的
Say, bud. Read the checklist to me.
老弟 帮我读一下安全清单
Yeah. Goggles down.
好的 戴上护目镜
- Check. - Wing flaps down.
- 完毕 - 翅膀向下
- Check. - Tail feathers.
- 完毕 - 尾部羽毛
Double check.
双重检查
"If at first you don't succeed,
"如果第一次没有成功
"try, try again."
"就再试一次"
And here we go!
我们现在出发!
I sure wish we'd have taken the train.
我真的希望我们去坐了火车
I just love takeoffs!
我喜欢起飞!
Captain, you fly beautifully.
机长 你飞得太棒了
It's just like being on a "roller scoater."
就像坐过山车一样
He just went through a red light.
他刚刚闯了红灯
I do that all the time, darling.
我也经常闯 亲爱的
Now, come on. Stop worrying.
别这样 别担心了
Come along
跟我来
Will there be sunshine shinin'?
会有阳光闪耀吗?
Will we find a silver linin'?
我们会找到光明吗?
Come along
跟我来
Sing a song
唱着歌
When today becomes tomorrow Will we find joy or sorrow?
当明日交替今朝 寻找的是悲还是喜?
Sing a song
唱着歌
Is it wrong
这样错了吗
To put all our hopes together
将所有希望放在一起
And wish for somethin' better?
期待好事发生?
Is it wrong
是否
To be loved?
被爱也是错误?
To face the future with another
与最重要的人
Who means more than any other
一起面对未来
Is to be loved
这就是被爱
We'll paint the gray clouds
我们将乌云抹去
With pretty rainbow hues
画上彩虹
And we'll brush the gloom away
我们把阴暗赶走
And save itfor a rainy day
它只限于雨天
Rainy day
雨天
Oh, today
哦 今天
lftroubles cast a shadow
如果困难的阴影
And shadows make the sun afraid
让太阳都害怕
To stay
不敢留下
But it's okay
这也没关系
'Cause there'll be sunshine shinin'
因为会有阳光闪耀
And we'll find a silver linin'
我们会发现光明
Another day
新的一天
Listen to this.
It says here Devil's Bayou is uncharted and hazardous.
上面说魔鬼沼泽神秘又危险
- Each day's operations... - Mmm, interesting.
- 每天发生… - 有趣
...must be... - Good night, dear.
- 一定要… - 晚安 亲爱的
...planned with care and...
…小心计划…
Tomorrow is another day
明天又是新的一天
Good night, Bianca.
晚安 碧安卡
How I hope you'll always stay
我多么希望你能一直都在
Penny!
潘妮!
Penny?
潘妮?
Penny, answer me!
潘妮 回答我!
Penny?
潘妮?
Snoops! Snoops, get down here!
史诺普! 史诺普 过来!
What's up, Medusa? What's going on?
怎么了 玛杜莎? 发生什么事了?
That little brat has escaped again.
那个小孩又逃走了
Nero, Brutus, bring her back, boys.
尼洛 布头 把她抓回来
Why won't it start?
怎么还没发动?
Snoops, what's wrong?
史诺普 怎么回事?
What's wrong? I don't know. It was workin' good yesterday.
怎么回事? 我也不知道 昨天还好好的
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Send up flares! Light up the swamp so I can find her!
点燃烟火! 照亮沼泽 我好去找她!
Well, folks, we'll be landing in Devil's Bayou in just a minute.
大家注意 我们将在一分钟后降落在魔鬼沼泽
Your crew thanks you for flyin' Albatross Air...
机组人员感谢您乘坐信天翁航空…
What in the...
这是什么…
Sufferin' sassafras! My rudder's on fire!
天哪! 我的尾翼着火了!
Bail out! Bail out!
准备跳伞!
Help!
救命!
Bernard!
伯纳特!
Mayday! Mayday!
求救! 求救!
Bufferin' catfish!
天哪!
What on earth!
那是什么!
Luke! Luke, wake up!
路克! 路克 醒醒!
Luke, get down here!
路克 过来!
It's Orville!
是奥维利!
Oh, that Orville.
哦 那个奥维利
No! No, he's in trouble! You get down here right now!
不! 不 他遇上麻烦了! 你赶快过来!
I'm a-comin'!
我来了!
Wowee!
哇!
This new batch really packs a wallop!
这瓶新酒后劲真强!
Look out below!
下面的人注意!
What a shame!
真丢人!
Here, honey, let me help you.
来 亲爱的 我帮你
Say, cousin, you look like you could use a swig of this.
哥们 你看起来需要喝点儿这个
It's good for what ails ya.
它能让你振作起来
There! Where you folks from anyway?
你们是从哪儿来的?
We're from New York.
我们从纽约来
Now stand back, folks! I ain't gonna hang around this creepy place long.
现在大家往后站! 我不想再待在这个破地方了
Clear the runway!
跑道畅通!
Great balls of fire!
我的老天!
Holy smoke!
全是烟!
Why don't you watch where you're goin'?
你走路不长眼睛吗?
Bernard, it's that terrible Medusa!
伯纳特 是坏蛋玛杜莎!
I'd like to give her a few whacks with my rollin' pin.
我真想用我的擀面杖揍她几下
We swamp folks would like to run her clean out of our bayou.
我们都希望她能滚出沼泽
Hold it! Hold it! Somebody's comin' this way!
等会儿! 等会儿! 有人从这边过来了!
Why did you have to go and spoil everything?
你为什么搞坏所有的东西?
Nero, don't you dare get my teddy bear wet.
尼洛 不许把我的泰迪熊弄湿
Oh!
欧!
It's that poor little young 'un!
是那个可怜的孩子!
She's tried to run away again.
她又试着逃跑了
It's Penny. Oh, how terrible!
是潘妮 噢 糟糕!
Hurry! We've got to find out where they're taking her!
快点! 我们得知道她要被带去哪儿!
You need a boat. Evinrude's got the fastest boat around here.
你需要一条船 艾文豪有这儿最快的船
Evinrude! Wake up!
艾文豪! 醒醒!
Start up ya engine, boy!
发动引擎!
Send Evinrude back as soon as you need help.
需要帮助的时候 就派艾文豪回来
I'll round up the neighbors.
我去召集邻居
Faster! Evinrude, faster!
快一点! 艾文豪 快一点!
You stop that, Brutus!
停下来 布头!
This fog is awful. You can't see a thing.
雾太大了! 什么也看不见
Whoa! Slow down, Evinrude.
哇! 慢一点 艾文豪
They gotta be around here somewhere.
他们一定在这附近
Oh, dear! We've lost them!
噢 天哪 我们跟丢了!
Jehoshaphat!
老天!
Hang on! Higher point, Evinrude!
坚持住! 高一点 艾文豪!
Help me, Bernard!
救命 伯纳特!
Help! Bernard!
救命! 伯纳特!
Bianca!
碧安卡!
Come, come on, Evinrude! Give it all ya got!
加…加油 艾文豪! 使出全力!
Keep trying, Evinrude.
继续加油 艾文豪
Poor Evinrude!
可怜的艾文豪!
Your carburetor is all pooped out.
你已经筋疲力尽了
Bring her right on in, boys.
把她带进来
Come on.
这边
So you tried to run away, huh? Well, it didn't work.
你还想逃跑? 那是行不通的
Did it, huh?
是吧?
Put me down, Brutus!
放我下来 布头!
Freaky little dragon!
你这个小怪物!
Nice work. Good boys.
干得好 好孩子
Good boys. Steady, boy.
好孩子 冷静
Down, down, boys. Heel, heel!
冷静 孩子 听话!
There, there, Teddy.
好了 泰迪
I won't let them do that to you again.
我再也不会让他们那样对你
Don't cry.
别哭了
Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy. Poor Teddy.
泰迪 泰迪 可怜的泰迪
All she ever thinks about is that simple bear.
她只想着那只笨熊
Now you behave or I'll let Nero and Brutus have your old teddy bear.
你最好乖乖的 不然我就让尼洛和布头吃了你的泰迪熊
You will not!
你不会的!
Besides, I'm not scared of 'em like you are, Mr. Snoops!
再说 我可不像你那样害怕他们 史诺普先生!
Don't you sass me!
不许顶嘴!
Boys, take this naughty little girl to her room.
孩子们 把这个顽皮的女孩带到房里
I can go by myself. Thank you!
我可以自己走 谢谢你!
女孩已抓住
Stick around, Evinrude.
别走远了 艾文豪
We'll signal if we need ya.
我们需要你时会给信号的
Look out! Here she comes!
当心! 她来了!
Where is she? Where is she?
她在哪儿? 她在哪儿?
Where is she? I sent her up to her room.
她在哪儿? 我把她关在房间里了
Why did you let her escape? What is your alibi this time, nitwit?
你怎么会让她逃跑呢? 这次你的借口又是什么 蠢货?
Nitwit? Well, don't blame me, Medusa.
蠢货? 别怪我 玛杜莎
Those leather-headed lizards of yours,
你的鳄鱼宝贝们
they're supposed to be patrolling the island.
他们应该负责岛上的巡逻
They let her get away.
是它们让她逃走的
My precious pets.
我亲爱的宝贝
We know who caught that ungrateful little brat, don't we?
我们知道是谁抓住了那个小鬼 不是吗?
Well, it was your brilliant idea to use the little girl for this caper.
是你出主意要利用这个小女孩做这件事
- If you had left it to me... - Snoops, you're not thinking.
- 如果你让我… - 史诺普 你都没想过
No, I know, I know.
是的 我知道 我知道
She's the only one small enough to squeeze down the black hole.
她是唯一小到能够钻进那个黑洞的人
Yes, but why can't she find my big diamond?
是的 但是为什么她没找到我的大钻石呢?
I don't know, but just look at these beauties
我不知道 但是看看这些好东西
that she brought up from the cave.
都是她从洞里带上来的
They'll sell for a lot of cold cash.
这也值不少钱呢
Ow!
啊哦!
I wish you wouldn't do that!
我希望你别那么做!
She's insane. Utterly mad.
她疯了 完全疯了
I want that diamond.
我想要那颗钻石
I've got to have the Devil's Eye.
我一定要拿到魔鬼之眼
You didn't leave the girl down in the cave long enough.
你让那女孩在洞里待的时间不够长
She won't take orders.
她不听话
You are too soft.
你太软弱了
But the water was rising, and the tide was coming in
但是当涨潮时 水涌进来
and all she did down there was fuss about her teddy bear getting wet.
她在那里关心的只有泰迪熊是不是湿了
Snoops, you don't have a way with children.
史诺普 你不知道怎么跟小孩打交道
You must gain their confidence,
你必须让他们信任你
make them like you.
让他们喜欢你
Yeah? How do you do that?
是吗? 怎么才能做到呢?
You force them to like you, idiot!
你要逼他们喜欢你 傻子!
At the next low tide,
下次退潮的时候
I'm going to put her down there myself,
我要亲自把她放下去
and keep her there
让她一直待在那儿
until she finds it,
直到找到为止
and it is as simple as that.
事情就是这么简单
It's as simple as that, is it?
就这么简单 是吗?
Well, you're the boss, boss.
好吧 你是老板 老板
Yes.
没错
Now come along, pets
跟我来 宝贝们
We gotta get Penny out of here tonight.
我们必须在今晚把潘妮救出来
Hmm?
嗯?
- Bianca, they smell your perfume. - Oh, dear.
- 碧安卡 它们闻到了你的香水味 - 噢 天哪
- Oh, no! - Hey, Bianca!
- 噢 不! - 嘿 碧安卡!
Let go, you big bullies, you!
我们走 你们这些大笨蛋!
Brutus! Nero!
布头! 尼洛!
Stop that infernal racket!
别捣乱!
I mean now!
现在就停下!
Snoops! Snoops, a mouse! Kill it! Kill it!
史诺普! 史诺普 一只老鼠 杀了它! 杀了它!
Curses! Kill it!
去死吧! 杀了它!
There is another one!
还有一只!
What is wrong with this thing?
这玩意儿又怎么了?
Snoops, what's wrong?
史诺普 怎么回事?
I don't...
我不…
Evinrude, over here!
艾文豪 过来!
Are you all right, dear?
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Gosh! She tried to kill us!
天哪! 她想要杀了我们!
That terrible woman!
那个可怕的女人!
If I was only a 10-foot mouse, I'd show her.
如果我是一只十尺高的老鼠 我就得给她点颜色瞧瞧
It's no use, Bianca.
没用的 碧安卡
Maybe Rufus the cat was right.
也许老猫鲁佛是对的
What can two little mice do?
两只小老鼠能做什么?
R-E-S。 R-E-S
Rescue Aid Society
救难协会
But, Bernard, the Society's counting on us.
但是 伯纳特 协会还指望我们呢
We can't quit now.
我们现在不能放弃
And that little girl.
那个小女孩
We've just got to rescue her.
我们必须把她救出来
Rescue Aid Society
救难协会
Penny, dear.
潘妮 亲爱的
Auntie Medusa wants to talk to you.
玛杜莎阿姨想跟你聊聊
High tide or not,
明天无论是不是涨潮
that little brat's going to find me that diamond.
那个小鬼都得下去帮我找钻石
Tomorrow, or else!
不然有她好受的
Come in. Come in.
进来 进来
Did you wanna see me, ma'am?
您想要见我吗 夫人?
Why, yes, my dear. Don't be so shy.
是的 宝贝 不要害羞
Now, I am going to let bygones be bygones.
现在 过去的事就让它过去吧
Do you know what would make Auntie Medusa very happy?
你知道什么最能让玛杜莎阿姨高兴吗?
Yes, you want me to find that diamond.
知道 你想要我找到那颗钻石
That's right, dear.
没错 亲爱的
But I've tried as hard as I could. Honest!
但是我已经尽力了 真的!
Of course, you have.
当然 你肯定尽力了
But we must try harder, mustn't we?
但是我们要更努力 不是吗?
Then please, will you take me back to the orphanage,
那么 你会把我带回孤儿院
like you promised?
就像你答应我的那样?
Penny, don't you like it here?
潘妮 你不喜欢这里吗?
A big, beautiful boat all to yourself.
这条漂亮的大船都是你的
But if I don't get back to the orphanage,
但是如果我不回到孤儿院
I'll never get adopted.
就永远没有人收养我了
Adopted?
收养?
What makes you think anyone would want
你为什么觉得有人
a homely little girl like you?
会收养像你这样相貌平平的小女孩?
Be brave, little one
要勇敢 小不点
Make a wish for each sad little tear
为每一滴悲伤的泪水许愿
Hold your head up
昂起头
Though no one is near
就算身旁没有一人
Someone's waiting foryou
有人一直在等你
Don't cry, little one
不要哭 小不点
There'll be a smile where a frown used to be
不要皱眉 挂上微笑
You'll be part of the love that you see
你会成为别人的心肝宝贝
Someone's waiting foryou
有人一直在等你
Always keep a little prayer
希望的火焰
In your pocket
不要熄灭
And you're sure to see the light
你一定会看到光芒
Soon there'll bejoy and happiness
快乐和幸福很快会来临
And your little world
你那小小的世界
Will be bright
会变得光明无比
Have faith, little one
保持信念 小不点
Till your hopes and your wishes come true
直到你的希望和愿望变成现实
You must try to be brave little one
你要试着变得勇敢 小不点
Someone's waiting
有人一直等着
To love
去爱
You
Good night, Teddy.
晚安 泰迪
Sleep tight.
好好睡一觉
Oh! We almost forgot to say our prayers.
差点忘了祈祷
Please bless Rufus and Teddy,
请保佑鲁佛和泰迪
and all the kids at the orphanage,
还有孤儿院所有的孩子
Jennifer, Bobby, Mary, Julie.
詹妮弗 鲍比 玛丽 朱莉
And please let someone find my bottle. There's a message in it.
还有希望有人看到我的瓶子 里面有我的求救信
Because running away isn't working. Amen.
因为逃跑已经没有用了 阿门
Don't worry, Teddy.
不用担心 泰迪
We'll be all right.
我们会没事的
Penny? Penny?
潘妮? 潘妮?
- Yes? - Penny.
- 嗯? - 潘妮
Penny, dear, now don't cry. We are here to help you.
潘妮 亲爱的 不要哭 我们是来帮你的
Hi. Where'd you come from?
嗨 你们从哪儿来?
We found the bottle with your message, and we've come to rescue you.
我们发现了你的漂流瓶 我们是来救你出去的
Did you hear that, Teddy? Our bottle worked!
你听见了吗 泰迪? 我们的瓶子有用了
Didn't you bring somebody big with you?
你们没有带人来吗?
Like the police?
比如说警察?
No. There's just the two of us.
没有 只有我们两个
But if the three of us work together and we have a little faith...
但是如果我们三个齐心协力 并且保持信念…
That's what Rufus said,
鲁佛说过的
"Faith makes things turn out right."
"信念让一切顺利"
Penny, I know it's late, but we have to escape tonight. Right now.
潘妮 我知道现在已经很晚了 但是我们今晚必须逃出去 就现在
But I just got caught by Brutus and Nero.
但是我才刚刚被布头和尼洛抓回来
Look what they did to my pants!
看它们把我的裤子弄成什么样了
Yeah, and they're still down there guarding the gangplank.
是的 而且它们还在下面守着跳板
Oh, those vicious monsters!
噢 这些狠心的怪物!
They ought to be locked up in a cage.
它们应该被锁在笼子里
I know! I know! Come on. I'll show you.
我知道! 我知道! 来吧 我带你们去看
- See there? The elevator. - BIANCA: It's a perfect cage, Penny.
- 看见那儿了吗? 那个电梯 - 这笼子不错 潘妮
Great idea.
好主意
Now, what can we use for bait?
那么 我们用什么做诱饵呢?
They'll eat anything.
它们什么都吃
- Yeah, I know. - I've got it!
- 是的 我知道 - 我想到了!
My perfume. Remember?
我的香水 还记得吗?
They'll follow the scent right into the elevator.
它们会循着气味走进电梯里
And I'll slam the door.
我就把门一摔
And will that make Medusa mad.
玛杜莎肯定会生气
Brutus! Nero!
布头! 尼洛!
Did you let that little brat escape again?
你们是不是又让那个小鬼逃走了?
You're too soft.
你太软弱了
Hey, Penny, that's not bad.
嘿 潘妮 演得不错
That's exactly like Medusa.
太像玛杜莎了
Track her down, boys. Bring her back.
追到她 孩子们 把她带回来
And we'll be so far ahead, they'll never catch us.
我们会跑得很远 它们不会抓到我们的
Wait a minute. She might catch us in her swamp-mobile.
等等 她可能会骑沼泽小艇追上我们
We'll swipe it! I've always wanted to drive it.
我们可以抢走它! 我一直都想骑它
What if Medusa wakes up while we're starting it? We're in trouble.
如果我们开始行动时 玛杜莎醒了呢? 那就糟了
We gotta stall 'em somehow.
我们必须要拖延住他们
How about Mr. Snoops' fireworks?
史诺普先生的烟花怎么样?
We'll shoot 'em off in her bedroom. That'll keep her busy.
我们可以把烟花射到她房间里 这肯定够她忙一阵了
Bernard, it's so exciting.
伯纳特 这太刺激了
Perfume, crocs, swamp-mobiles.
香水 鳄鱼 沼泽小艇
It's just got to work.
肯定能行
It's our only chance. But we're gonna need help.
这是我们唯一的机会 但是我们需要帮助
Snoops! Snoops! Get down here!
史诺普! 史诺普! 过来!
What's up, Medusa? What's goin' on?
怎么了 玛杜莎? 发生什么事了?
Oh, shut up!
噢 闭嘴!
- High tide or not... - I bet those two are up to something.
- 是不是涨潮… - 他们两个肯定在密谋什么
Gee, I don't wanna go down that awful black hole again.
天哪 我不想再进到那个可怕的黑洞里了
Don't worry about that, dear. You must hurry and get dressed.
不用担心 亲爱的 动作快点 穿好衣服
Come on! We haven't got much time.
快点! 我们时间不多了
Evinrude? Up here.
艾文豪? 这边
We need help. Go get Ellie Mae.
我们需要帮助 让于莉过来
And hurry!
要快一点!
Are you ready to help rescue that little young 'un?
你们准备好去救那个小女孩了吗?
- Sure enough, Ellie Mae! - Hallelujah!
- 准备好了 于莉! - 哈利路亚!
Luke!
路克!
On your feet, you lazy critter!
站起来 你这个懒人!
Shucks, Ellie Mae.
于莉
I was just a-waitin' for someone to holler, "Charge!"
我只是在等人喊"冲"
Dag nab it! Let's cut out the jawin' and get it goin'.
天哪! 别再啰嗦了 开始行动吧
When old Gramps gets head up,
当老格兰普着急时
his nose gets plum out ofjoint.
他总是挤眉弄眼的
Take it easy, Gramps. We gotta stay here
放轻松 老格兰普 我们必须在这里等
till Evinrude brings us word from the mice.
艾文豪把老鼠们的消息带给我们
If that bug don't get here soon,
如果那只虫子不快点回来
they'll put that poor little girl down the black hole again.
他们又会把那个可怜的女孩扔进黑洞里
All right, you little brat.
好吧 你这个小鬼
Now, you are gonna go down in that hole
现在你给我下到洞里去
and you are gonna dig till you find me the diamond.
你要一直找 直到找出钻石
You understand that? And no sassing me.
明白吗? 不许耍花样
Ah-ah-ah, Snoops.
史诺普
That is no way to speak to our little Miss Penny.
不许这样跟我们的潘妮小姐说话
Okay, boss. Okay.
好的 老板 好的
Now, my dear,
现在 亲爱的
you're going to find the big shiny diamond
你要帮玛杜莎阿姨
for your Auntie Medusa, aren't you?
找到那颗闪亮的大钻石 对吗?
Teddy doesn't like it down there.
泰迪不喜欢下面
He's afraid. Aren't you, Teddy?
它害怕 对不对 泰迪?
Poor Teddy.
可怜的泰迪
I'll just keep him up here with me, where he'll be safe.
我会把它放在我身边 它会很安全
Give me back my teddy bear!
把我的泰迪熊还给我!
He's mine! He's mine!
它是我的! 它是我的!
You get down there and find the big diamond
你下去找到钻石
or you will never see the teddy again!
不然你就永远看不到泰迪熊了!
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
I'll go.
我下去了
Boss, you've really got a way with kids.
老板 你真的很会跟小孩打交道
Don't worry, Teddy. I won't be gone long.
不要担心 泰迪 我马上就上来
I'll find her old diamond.
我会找到她的钻石的
What a dreadful, frightening place.
多么可怕又令人讨厌的地方
Yeah, it used to be a pirate's cave.
这曾经是一个海盗洞穴
How do you know that, Penny?
你是怎么知道的 潘妮?
- Him! - Oh, dear!
- 他! - 哦 天哪!
Come on, girls. Let's look for that diamond so we can get out of here.
来吧 女孩儿们 我们找到那个钻石就可以出去了
I've looked there already.
我已经找过那里了
Medusa doesn't want these little ones.
玛杜莎不要这些小东西
What's that?
那是什么?
That's where the water comes in.
那是水进来的地方
I'm afraid to go over there.
我不敢走过去
Well, if I was a pirate,
如果我是一个海盗
that's just where I'd hide the Devil's Eye.
我会把魔鬼之眼藏在那儿
I'll go over and check it out.
我过去看一看
Come to think of it,
想到这里
if I was a pirate, I wouldn't hide anything back there.
如果我是一个海盗 我不会把任何东西藏到这里的
Bernard, look! I can see something.
伯纳特 看! 我看见什么了
Come on. Come on.
过来 过来
- Let's see what it is. - No, no, Bianca.
- 我们看看是什么东西 - 不 不 碧安卡
You stay here.
你留在这里
I'll see if I can find a safe way over.
我看看能不能找到一条安全的路
- Bianca! - BIANCA: Hang on!
- 碧安卡! - 等等!
- Help! - I'm coming!
- 救命! - 我来了!
What are you doing down there?
你在下面干什么?
I'm looking!
我在找!
Well, look faster!
动作快点!
Wow!
哇!
Penny, hold your lantern up again.
潘妮 把你的灯举起来
- Holy mackerel! That's it! - The Devil's Eye!
- 天哪! 就是它! - 魔鬼之眼!
Penny, we found it! We found it!
潘妮 我们找到了! 我们找到了!
Medusa, I found it!
玛杜莎 我找到了!
Have me a look. Have me a look, Medusa.
让我看看 让我看看 玛杜莎
Back! Good girl!
滚开! 好孩子!
Good girl! Good girl! Let's get it up here.
好孩子! 好孩子! 把它拿上来
Look. It won't go through.
它卡在里面
We can't get it out.
我们弄不出来
- What's taking so long? - It's stuck tight!
- 怎么这么久? - 它被卡住了!
Stuck tight? You get that diamond
被卡住了? 你必须把钻石拿上来
or you'll never see daylight again!
否则你就再也见不到阳光了!
No, no! Back! Back, Penny!
不! 退后! 退后 潘妮!
Oh, Penny! You'll fall!
噢 潘妮! 你会掉下来的!
Forget the diamond.
别想钻石了
Let's get out of here before we drown!
我们得在被淹死之前出去
The water's coming in! Please, pull me up!
水进来了! 请把我拉上去!
Not until you get the diamond.
除非你拿到钻石
Penny, the pirate sword. Use the sword.
潘妮 海盗的剑 用剑
Penny! Penny, help!
潘妮! 潘妮 救命!
I've got it! I've got it!
我拿到了! 我拿到了
Hurry! Pull me up!
快点! 拉我上去!
Faster. Faster!
快点 快点!
I'm going as fast as I can.
我已经拉得够快了
At last! The Devil's Eye!
终于! 魔鬼之眼!
It's worth millions!
它价值连城!
Just look at it,
看看它
filled with power for its owner.
充满了它主人的力量
Let me look at it.
让我看一看
I get... Hey, that wasn't a very good look.
我有… 嘿 我没看清楚呢
But I know there's enough there
它足够可以
- to cut it into two equal shares. - You idiot!
- 被分成两等份 - 你这个傻子!
Cut up a perfect gem? And it's mine!
切开一颗完美的钻石? 这都是我的!
It's all mine!
这都是我的!
All yours? Well, half of it is mine, you double-crossing crook!
都是你的? 一半是我的 你这个大骗子!
- Put me down, Brutus! - It's mine! It's all mine!
- 把我放下来 布头! - 是我的! 全是我的!
- Double-crosser! - Cheap pickpocket!
- 大骗子! - 无耻的小偷
- Swindler! - Cheap crook!
- 骗子! - 无耻的骗子!
Land sakes! It's Evinrude!
老天! 那是艾文豪!
Old Ev sure is a mess.
老艾文看起来很糟糕
Where in tarnation ya been, boy?
你怎么了 孩子?
- What's happening? - Do they want us now?
- 发生什么事了? - 他们现在需要我们吗?
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
- They're on the boat? - Speak up, boy.
- 他们在船上? - 说话 孩子
Buck up. We mustn't be quitting now, must we?
振作一点 我们现在不能放弃 不是吗?
Stand back!
后退
Give poor Evinrude some air.
给可怜的艾文豪一些空气
He's plum tuckered out.
他已经累坏了
Here's something. This'll make a new bug out of ya.
这个东西可以让你振作精神
Charge!
冲啊!
We are gonna have us a rip-snortin' fight!
我们要大干一仗!
Charge!
冲啊!
Where did everybody go?
大家都去哪儿了?
I don't need any help from anybody!
我不需要任何帮助!
Charge!
冲啊!
Welsher! Swindler! Chiseler!
无赖! 骗子! 混蛋!
Shut up, Snoops, and don't move.
闭嘴 史诺普 不许动
If either of you try to follow me,
如果你们任何一个胆敢跟着我
you'll get blasted!
你们就会被打爆!
You give me my teddy bear. You promised.
把泰迪熊还给我 你答应了的
Teddy goes with me, my dear.
泰迪要跟我在一块儿 亲爱的
I've become quite attached
我现在非常
to him.
喜欢它了
My diamond! My diamond!
我的钻石! 我的钻石!
Charge!
冲啊!
Now!
现在!
Now! Now!
现在! 现在!
Look out!
当心!
Please start.
拜托快启动
Advance the spark!
接上火星塞!
Not the horn! The spark lever.
不是喇叭! 是火星塞
Digger, hold this.
迪奇 拿着这个
It's that doohickey on the steering wheel.
是方向盘上的那个按钮
MEDUSA: You! You, and your infernal fireworks!
你! 你 还有你的室内烟花
You...
你…
You...
你…
Oh, you...
噢 你…
We're not getting any gas!
我们没汽油了!
Fill 'er up, Luke. Hurry! All of it!
加油 路克 快点! 都倒进去
Look out! The river boat!
当心! 那条船
- We did it, Bianca! - Hooray!
- 我们做到了 碧安卡! - 太棒了!
Oh, Bernard! Bernard, you're wonderful!
噢 伯纳特! 伯纳 你太棒了!
There goes
我的钻石
my diamond!
没了!
And because ofa courageous little girl named Penny,
多亏了一位叫潘妮的勇敢小女孩
the world's largest diamond, the Devil's Eye,
世界上最大的钻石 魔鬼之眼
is now in the Smithsonian Institute.
现在已被联合国博物馆收藏
But what's even more important, folks,
更重要的是
this little orphan's dream has come true.
这个孤儿的梦想终于成真了
Today, she's being adopted.
今天 她被收养了
And here she is with her new mother and father.
这是她和她的新爸爸妈妈
For Penny's a jolly good fellow
潘妮是个好女孩
For Penny's a jolly good fellow
潘妮是个好女孩
From Morningside Orphanage
她来自莫宁赛德孤儿院
She's got a new mom and dad Hooray for mom and dad
她有了新妈妈和新爸爸 为爸爸妈妈欢呼
For Penny's a jolly good fellow...
潘妮是个好女孩…
Bernard, I am so happy for Penny.
伯纳特 我真为潘妮感到高兴
Yeah, so, you might say that Penny brought us together.
那么 你也可以说是潘妮使我们走到一起
You are a darling.
你太贴心了!
Penny, you are a brave little girl to do what you did all by yourself.
潘妮 你真是一个勇敢的女孩 你自己一个人完成了一切
I didn't do it all by myself.
我没有一个人完成一切
Two little mice from the Rescue Aid Society helped me.
两只来自救难协会的老鼠帮助了我
Mice? Rescue Aid Society?
老鼠? 救难协会?
Yes. They rescued me.
是的 他们救了我
Could I say hello to them? Hello, Bianca!
我能跟他们问好吗? 你好 碧安卡!
- Hi, Bernard! - You can talk to these little mice?
- 嗨 伯纳特! - 你可以跟这些小老鼠说话?
All the time. Mice can talk like anybody.
是的 老鼠可以跟人一样说话
Didn't you know that?
您不知道吗?
Well, I didn't. But I do now, Penny.
我不知道 不过我现在知道了 潘妮
Evinrude! What are you doing here?
艾文豪! 你在这儿干什么?
It's another call for help!
又有人求救了!
Here. You're gonna need some volunteers.
这里 你需要一些志愿者
But, Bianca, we just...
但是 碧安卡 我们刚刚…
Oh, Bernard! Adventure!
噢 伯纳特! 冒险!
Thrills! Intrigue! Travel! Exotic places!
刺激! 阴谋! 旅行! 异域!
1月13日 星期五
Come on, darling. Let's go.
来吧 亲爱的 我们走
Sure wish we would've taken the train.
真的希望我们去坐火车
Tomorrow is another day
明天是新的一天
How I hope you'll always stay
多么希望你能一直都在
Tomorrow is another day
明天又是新的一天