美女与野兽 Beauty and the Beast

上映日期: 1,991

语言: 英语 / 法语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情 / 动画 / 歌舞 / 奇幻

导演: 加里·特洛斯达勒 / 柯克·维斯

演员: 佩吉·奥哈拉 / 罗比·本森 / 理查德·怀特 / 杰里·奥尔巴赫 / 戴维·奥格登·施蒂尔斯 / 安吉拉·兰斯伯瑞 / 布莱德利·皮尔斯 / 雷克斯·埃弗哈特 / 杰西·科尔蒂 / 哈尔·史密斯 /


台词
Once upon a time
很久很久以前
in a faraway land
在一个遥远地方
a young prince lived in a shining castle.
一个年轻的王子住在美丽的城堡里
Although he had everything his heart desired
虽然他拥有了一切他想要的东西
the prince was spoiled,
但这个王子却被宠坏了
selfish and unkind.
他的脾气非常暴躁 而且自私
But then, one winter's night
在一个寒冷的夜晚
an old beggar woman came to the castle
城堡前来了一个又冷又饿的老太婆
and offered him a single rose
想要用她一朵玫瑰花
in return for shelter from the bitter cold.
去跟这个王子换得一个能棲身的地方
Repulsed by her haggard appearance the prince sneered at the gift
王子不屑于衣衫褴褛妇人的玫瑰
and turned the old woman away
并且残忍地把她赶走
but she warned him not to be deceived by appearances for beauty
这个老太婆警告王子不要只看外表
is found within
内在才是最美丽的根本
and when he dismissed her again
王子不理会 凶狠地赶她离开
the old woman's ugliness melted away
突然这个丑陋的老太婆
to reveal a beautiful enchantress.
变成了一个非常美丽的女人
The prince tried to apologize,
王子赶忙向她道歉
but it was too late
但是已经太迟了
for she had seen that there was no love in his heart
因为她发现王子没有一点爱心
and as punishment,
为了惩罚他
she transformed him into a hideous beast
她把王子变成了野兽
and placed a powerful spell on the castle
并且对整个城堡
and all who lived there.
以及里面的人发下了咒语
Ashamed of his monstrous form
巨大而恐怖的野兽羞于他的外表
the Beast concealed himself inside his castle
而终日把自己锁在城堡里
with a magic mirror
只有一个魔镜
as his only window to the outside world.
可以看见外界的情形
The rose she had offered
那女人留下的玫瑰
was truly an enchanted rose
变成有魔咒的花
which would bloom until his 21st year.
将在王子21岁时绽放
If he could learn to love another
如果在最后一片花瓣掉落之前
and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell
王子能够学会了爱人 而且也有人爱他
then the spell would be broken.
那所有的咒语就会解除
If not,
否则
he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.
他终身都会是一头野兽了
As the years passed,
时间一天天的过去了
he fell into despair and lost all hope
他陷入了失望与绝望之中
for who could ever learn to love a beast?
因为有谁会去爱上一只野兽呢
Little town,it's a quiet village
小城中依旧安静如昔
Ev'ry day like the one before
每一天生活从不变
Little town full of little people
小城中曙光露出天边
waking up to say
每个人都说
Bon jour!
早安
Bon jour!
早安
There goes the baker With his tray like always
你看那面包师父叫卖着
The same old bread and rolls to sell
一成不变的面包卷
Every morning just the same
每个早晨都是一样
Since the morning that we came To this poor provincial town...
自从我们到这偏僻的小镇
Good morning, Belle.
早安啊 贝儿
Good morning, Monsieur.
早安 先生
Where are you off to?
到那儿去啊
The bookshop.
去书店
I just finished the most wonderful story
我刚看完了一本很棒的故事书
about a beanstalk and an ogre, and...
是关于杰克豆子 而我现在正要
That's nice. Marie! The baguettes. Hurry up!
很好 玛琍拿面包 快去
Look, there she goes The girl is strange, no question
快看那走过来的奇怪女孩
Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?
她茫然迷惑的眼神
Never part of any crowd
从不跟人打交道
'Cause her head's up on some cloud
脑袋充满着幻想
No denying she's a funny girl, that Belle
可笑女孩贝儿
Bonjour
早安
Good day
早安
How is your family?
问候你家人
Bonjour
早安
Good day
早安
How is your wife?
问候夫人
I need six eggs
我要六个蛋
That's too expensive
那太贵了
There must be more than this provincial life...
人们的生活不该是这样
Ah, Belle.
贝儿
Good morning.
早安
I've come to return the book I borrowed.
我把书拿来还给你
Finished already?
你都看完了
Oh, I couldn't put it down.
我爱不释手
Have you got anything new?
你有新的书吗
Not since yesterday.
哪儿有那么快
That's all right. I'll borrow... this one.
没关系 我就借 这本
That one? But you've read it twice.
这本 你已经看过两遍了
Well, it's my favorite...
我最喜欢这本
far-off places, daring sword fights
有远方的城堡 刺激的打斗
magic spells, a prince in disguise.
还有魔咒跟白马王子
If you like it all that much, it's yours.
既然你那么喜欢就送给你
- But, sir...
可是 先生
- I insist. Well, thank you.
-我坚持 -那 谢谢你
Thank you very much.
谢谢你了
Look, there she goes That girl is so peculiar
你看这与众不同的孤僻女孩
I wonder if she's feeling well
她心中是否快乐
With a dreamy, far-off look
一头栽进书堆中
And her nose stuck in a book
整天做白日梦
What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle
一个令人迷惑的美丽女孩贝儿
Oh, isn't this amazing?
这是多么美妙
It's my favorite part because you'll see
这是我最喜欢的部分 因为你看
Here's where she meets Prince Charming
因为她在这里 遇见了迷人的王子
But she won't discover that it's him
但在第三章之前
Till Chapter Three
她都没有认出他
Now, it's no wonder that her name means beauty
难怪每人都叫她美女贝儿
Her looks have got no parallel
她的外表无人可比
But behind that fair facade
不过虽然拥有美貌
I'm afraid she's rather odd
但她个性古怪又孤僻
Very different from the rest of us
与众不同
She's nothing like the rest of us Yes, different from the rest of us is Belle
那与众不同古怪女孩贝儿
Wow, you didn't miss a shot, Gaston.
加斯顿 你真是百发百中
You're the greatest hunter in the whole world.
你是世界上最棒的猎人
I know.
我知道
No beast alive stands a chance against you
没有一只野兽可从你手上逃走
and no girl, for that matter.
女人也一样
It's true, Lefou, and I've got my sights set on that one.
这是实话 而且我的目标就是她
The inventor's daughter?
那个发明家的女儿
She's the one...
就是她
the lucky girl I'm going to marry.
我要娶的幸运女孩
But, she... The most beautiful girl in town.
但是她 全城最美的女孩
I know, but...
我知道 可是
That makes her the best
她是最美的
and don't I deserve the best?
难道我不够资格要最美的吗
and don't I deserve the best?
难道我不够资格要最美的吗
Well, of course. I mean, you do, but...
当然够资格 可是
Right from the moment when I met her, saw her
当我第一眼看到美女贝儿
Right from the moment when I met her, saw her
当我第一眼看到美女贝儿
I said, "She's gorgeous," and I fell
她美丽外表吸引我
Here in town there's only she
在这小城只有她
who is beautiful as me
是我理想的对象
So, I'm making plans to woo and marry Belle
我会让她成为我的新娘
Look, there he goes, isn't he dreamy?
快看 是他 向我们走来
Monsieur Gaston, oh, he's so cute
英俊 潇洒 令人着迷
Be still, my heart, I'm hardly breathing
心跳 加快 我不能呼吸
He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute
他高大强壮 掳获我的心
- Bonjour -Pardon - Good day -Mais oui
-早安 -早安
- You call this bacon? - What lovely grapes
-这也叫做鱼 -葡萄真新鲜
- Ten yards -Some cheese - 'Scuse me -One pound
-起司一磅 -十码
I'll get the knife
-借过 -我帮你切
Please let me through
请让我过
- This bread -Those fish - It's stale -They smell
-面包硬了 -鱼不新鲜
Madame's mistaken
这是个误会
There must be more Than this provincial life
人们的生活不该就这样
Just watch, I'm going to make Belle my wife
我要让贝儿成为我新娘
Look, there she goes A girl who's strange but special
你看那与众不同美女贝儿
A most peculiar mademoiselle
她是最奇怪的小姐
It's a pity and a sin
那真是太可惜了
She doesn't quite fit in
那和她不像
'Cause she really is a funny girl
因为她是位有趣的女孩
A beauty but a funny girl. She really is a funny girl
她美丽且有趣的
That Belle... Bonjour,
-贝儿 -早安
bonjour.
早安
Hello, Belle.
贝儿
Bonjour, Gaston.
你好 加斯顿
Gaston, may I have my book, please?
请把书还给我好吗 加斯顿
How can you read this?
你怎么能看这种书
There's no pictures.
又没有图片
Well, some people use their imagination.
有些人看书是全靠想像的
Belle, it's about time you got your head out of those books
贝儿 你不该成天钻在书堆里
and paid attention to more important things...
而是应该注意一些重要的事情
like me.
比如说 像我啰
The whole town's talking about it.
全城的人都在议论你
It's not right for a woman to read.
女人不应该看太多的书
Soon she starts getting ideas,
要不然她就会有意见
and thinking...
有思想了
Gaston, you are positively primeval.
加斯顿 没想到你的思想这么保守
Why, thank you, Belle.
谢谢 贝儿
What do you say you and me take a walk over to the tavern
不要再看书了 我们边走边谈
and take a look at my trophies?
走 去看看我的战利品
Maybe some other time.
改天再说好了
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
She's crazy.
她疯啦
He's gorgeous.
他真帅
Please, Gaston, I can't.
抱歉 加斯顿 我没空
I have to get home to help my father.
我要回去帮我父亲的忙
Good-bye.
再见
That crazy old loon...
那个老家伙
he needs all the help he can get.
我看他神经有问题哦
Don't talk about my father that way.
不准那样说我父亲
Yeah, don't talk about her father that way.
对 不准你那样说她父亲
Yeah, don't talk about her father that way.
对 不准你那样说她父亲
My father is not crazy.
我父亲他好得很
He's a genius.
他是个天才
Ooh! Papa?
爸爸
How on earth did that happen? Doggone it!
怎么会这样呢 真差劲
Are you all right, Papa?
没事吧 爸爸
I'm about ready to give up on this hunk of junk.
我决定要放弃这个废物了
You always say that.
你每次都是这么说
I mean it this time.
我这次是真的决定了
I'll never get this boneheaded contraption to work!
我再也不碰这个东西了
Yes, you will
要碰
and you'll win first prize at the fair tomorrow.
而且你还会在发明展上得到第一
Humph! And become a world-famous inventor.
成为一个最伟大的发明家哦
You really believe that?
你真的相信吗
I always have.
我当然相信
Well, what are we waiting for?
那还等什么
I'll have this thing fixed in no time.
我现在就修理
Hand me that, uh...
女儿 对了
dog-legged clincher, there.
帮我把工具拿来
So, did you have a good time in town today?
城里好不好玩啊
I got a new book.
我又多了一本书了
Papa, do you think I'm odd?
爸爸 你觉得我很怪吗
My daughter? Odd?
我的女儿很怪
Where would you get an idea like that?
你怎么会有这种想法
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
It's just that I'm not sure I fit in here.
我总觉得这里不适合我
There's no one I can really talk to.
没有一个人可以跟我说得上话
What about that Gaston?
那加斯顿呢
He's a handsome fellow.
加斯顿长得很英俊哪
He's handsome, all right,
他长得是不错
and rude, and conceited, and...
可是他又粗俗 又自大
Oh, Papa, he's not for me.
爸爸 他不适合我
Well, don't you worry 'cause this invention's
别急 这个新发明
going to be the start of a new life for us.
会带给我们新的生活
I think that's done it. Now, let's give it a try.
大概可以了 试一下吧
It works!
成功了
It does?
真的吗
It does! You did it!
-真的 -成功了
You really did it!
你成功了
Hitch up Philippe, girl.
把费力准备好
I'm off to the fair!
我要去展览会了
Good-bye, Papa. Good luck.
再见 爸爸 祝你好运
Good-bye, Belle,
再见 贝儿
and take care while I'm gone.
在家小心点喔
We should be there by now.
我们应该到了才对呀
We should be there by now.
我们应该到了才对呀
Maybe we've missed the turn.
是不是转错弯了
I guess I should have taken...
我想我们应该走 这边
Wait a minute.
等一等
Let's go this way.
应该走这边
Come on, Philippe,
走啊
it's a shortcut. We'll be there in no time.
这是捷径 我们马上就到了
This can't be right.
是不大对啊
Where have you taken us, Philippe?We'd better turn around.
我看我们还是往回头走吧
Whoa... Whoa, boy, whoa, whoa, Philippe. Oh!
天啊
Oh, look out!
小心 走
Oh, look out!
小心 走
Whoa, boy!
老天
Back up, back up, back up!
退后
Good boy, good boy. That's it. Back up!
乖孩子
Steady, steady.
稳住
Now, steady.
站稳了 站稳了
Philippe, no!
费力
Philippe.
费力
Oh... Help! Is someone there?!
救命啊 有人在吗
Oh! Help!
救命
Oh...
走开 走开啊
Poor fellow, must have lost his way in the woods.
他一定是在森林里迷了路
Keep quiet; maybe he'll go away.
别吵 他也许会离开的
Is someone there?
有人在吗
Not a word, Lumiere; not one word.
不许出声 卢米亚 不准发出任何声音
I don't mean to intrude,
我不是有意要闯进来的
but I've lost my horse
我的马跑了
and I need a place to stay for the night.
我想借住一个晚上
Oh, Cogsworth, have a heart. Shh!
葛士华 有点良心好不好
Of course, Monsieur, you are welcome here.
没问题 我们非常欢迎
Who said that?
谁在说话
Over here.
是我
Where?
在哪里啊
Allo.
你好
Incredible.
不可思议
Well, now you've done it,
慢点 慢点
Lumiere. Splendid, just peachy. Ah!
卢米亚 你看你做的好事
How is this accomplished?
这是怎么做成的
Put me down at once! Stop that!
住手 你放我下来
Stop that, I say. Ow!
我叫你放我下来
Huh... Close that at once.
先生 如果你不介意的话
Do you mind?!
请你把门关上好吗
I-I beg your pardon.
真是对不起
It's, it's just that I've never seen a...
实在是因为我 从来没有看过钟会
Oh, you are soaked to the bone, Monsieur.
先生 你全身都湿透了
Come, warm yourself by the fire.
来吧 到里面生个火取取暖吧
Thank you.
谢谢
No, no, no.
不行 不行
You know what the master will do if he finds him here.
如果让主人发现他在这里
I demand that you stop right there.
我命令你们俩个站住
Oh, no, no! Not the master's chair.
不可以坐在主人的椅子
Oh, no, no! Not the master's chair.
不可以坐在主人的椅子
I'm not seeing this!
我没看见
I am not seeing this!
我什么都没看见
Well, hello there, boy.
你好吗
What service. All right, this has gone far enough.
真舒服 够了 这太过份了
I'm in charge here.
我是这里的总管
How would you like a nice spot of tea, sir?
还是先喝杯热茶吧 先生
Lt'll warm you up in no time.
你马上就会感觉暖和的
No. No tea. No tea!
不要茶 不要茶
His mustache tickles, Mama. Oh!
妈妈 他的胡子好痒哦
Hello. Uh-oh. Oh... Ah...
你好
There's a stranger here.
这里有个陌生人
Master, allow me to explain.
主人请听我解释
The gentleman was lost in the woods.
他在森林里迷路了
He was cold and wet...
又湿又冷
Master, I'd like to take this moment to say
主人 请你听我说
I was against this from the start.
我是完全反对呀
It was all his fault.
都是他们
I tried to stop them, but would they listen to me? No.
我曾经劝过他们
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁 为什么到这里来
I-I-I was lost in the woods, and, and...
我迷了路 而且我
You're not welcome here!
这里不欢迎你
I-I-I'm sorry.
对 对不起呀
What are you staring at?!
你看什么
N-Nothing.
没什么
So, you've come to stare at the Beast, have you?!
你是来看野兽的
Please, I meant no harm!
对不起 我没有恶意
I just needed a place to stay.
我需要一个过夜的地方
I'll give you a place to stay.
好 我给你一个地方过夜
Oh, no! Please! Oh, no!
求求你 不要
Oh, boy, Belle's going to get the surprise of her life huh, Gaston?
我看贝儿今天一定会乐歪了 是不是 加斯顿
Yep. This is her lucky day.
对 我会让他永生难忘
I'd like to thank you all for coming to my wedding.
欢迎各位来参加我的婚礼
But first I'd better go in there and propose to the girl.
首先 我要进去向那女孩求婚
And you, Lefou...
来富
now, when Belle and I come out that door...
当我和贝儿从大门出来的时候
Oh, I know, I know!
我知道 我知道
I-I strike up the band.
乐队开始演奏
Not yet!
还没有
Sorry.
对不起
Gaston. What a pleasant surprise.
加斯顿 真是意外啊
Isn't it, though?
没错
I'm just full of surprises.
的确会让你感到意外
You know, Belle, there's not a girl in town
贝儿 你知道全城的女孩
who wouldn't love to be in your shoes.
都希望能拥有你现在的地位
This is the day... Hmm. Yeah.
而我今天
This is the day your dreams come true.
今天就能让你美梦成真
This is the day your dreams come true.
今天就能让你美梦成真
What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?
你怎么知道我的梦想是什么呢
Plenty. Here, picture this:
当然了 来 想想看这个画面
A rustic hunting lodge
一个纯朴的乡村小屋
my latest kill roasting on the fire
我刚打的猎物正在火上烤着
and my little wife,
我的小妻子
massaging my feet
在帮我按摩着双腿
while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs.
孩子们和小狗玩着
We'll have six or seven.
我们要养六个还是七个
Dogs?
小狗
No, Belle!
不是 贝儿
Strapping boys, like me.
像我一样的儿子
Imagine that.
你真会想啊
And do you know who that little wife will be?
你知道那小妻子是谁吗
Let me think.
我猜猜看
You, Belle.
是你 贝儿
Gaston, I'm...
加斯顿
I'm... speechless.
你 你是开玩笑的吧
I really don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么好
Say you'll marry me.
说你愿意嫁给我
I'm very sorry, Gaston, but...
对不起 加斯顿
but...
但是
I just don't deserve you. Whoa!
我实在是配不上你
So, how'd it go?
怎么样 结果如何啊
I'll have Belle for my wife.
我一定要娶贝儿做我的妻子
Make no mistake about that!
绝对要娶她
Touchy.
神气
Is he gone?
他走了吗
Can you imagine?
你能相信吗
He asked me to marry him.
他要我嫁给他
Me,
the wife of that boorish, brainless...
做那个粗俗又自大的人的太太
Madame Gaston, Can't you just see it?
加斯顿夫人 我怎能接受
Madame Gaston, His little wife
加斯顿夫人 是他新娘
No, sir,
天啊 不要
not me,
别让它发生
I guarantee it
我要的生活不该是这样
I want much more than this provincial life
我希望走出枯躁无味的生活
I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere
去探索那神秘宇宙
I want it more than I can tell
去找寻更多未知
And for once it might be grand
在我茫然生命中
To have someone understand
需要有人了解我
I want so much more than they've got planned.
我想要的超过他们的预期
Philippe! What are you doing here?
费力 你怎么会在这里
Philippe! What are you doing here?
费力 你怎么会在这里
Where's? Where's Papa? Where is he,
爸爸呢 他在哪里
Philippe? What happened?
费力 怎么回事啊
Oh, we have to find him.
我们一定要找到他
You have to take me to him.
你快带我去找他
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Philippe, please! Steady!
费力 站好
Steady.
站好
Papa.
爸爸
Couldn't keep quiet, could we?
你就不能老实点对不对
Just had to invite him to stay, didn't we?
非得把他留下来是不是
Serve him tea.
还请他喝什么茶
Sit in the master's chair.
坐什么主人的位子
Pet the pooch.
还有个垫脚凳呢
I was trying to be hospitable.
我是在尽地主之谊啊
Hello? Is anyone here?
请问 有人在吗
Hello?
哈啰
Papa?
爸爸
Papa? Are you here?
爸爸 你在这儿吗
Mama, there's a girl in the castle.
妈妈 城堡里有个女孩耶
Now, Chip, I'll not have you
阿齐 我不是告诉过你
making up such wild stories. Really, Mama.
-不要胡思乱想的吗 -真的 妈妈
I saw her.
我看见了
Not another word. But... Into the tub.
不要再多说了 快洗澡去
Woop...
女孩
Well! I saw a girl in the castle!
我看见城堡有个女孩哪
See? I told you.
你看 没错吧
Irresponsible, devil-may-care,
你不负责任
waxy-eared, slack-jawed...
不听劝告 还死爱表现
Papa?
爸爸
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
It's a girl!
是个女孩
我知道是个女孩
I know it's a girl. Don't you see?
就是她
She's the one...the girl we have been waiting for.
她就是我们等了很久
She has come to break the spell!
来帮我们解开咒语的女孩
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
等一下 等等我啊
Papa?
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Hello? Is someone here?
请问 有人在吗
Wait!
等一等
I'm looking for my father. I...
我是来找我爸爸的
That's funny.
奇怪
I'm sure there was someone.
我刚刚明明听到有声音的
L-ls anyone here?
有人在吗
Belle?
贝儿
Papa!
爸爸
H-How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Oh, your hands are like ice.
你的手跟冰一样
I have to get you out of there.
我一定要让你出来
Belle, I want you to leave this place.
贝儿 我要你赶快离开这里
Who's done this to you?
谁把你关在这的
No time to explain. You must go! Now!
没时间解释了 你快走
I won't leave you!
我不会离你而去
What are you doing here?
你在做什么
Run, Belle!
快跑 贝儿
Who's there? Who are you?
谁 是谁
The master of this castle.
我是城堡的主人
I've come for my father.
我是来找我爸爸
Please let him out.
我求求你放他出来
Can't you see he's sick?
他生病了
Then he shouldn't have trespassed here!
他不该闯进这里
But he could die.
他会死的
Please, I-I'll do anything.
我求求你 我愿意做任何事情
There's nothing you can do.
你什么也不能做
He's my prisoner.
他是我的囚犯
Oh, there must be some way I can...
一定会有什么办法可以
Wait!
等一等
Take me instead.
让我来代替他
You?!
You would... take his place?
你愿意代替他
Belle, no!
贝儿 不可以的
You don't know what you're doing!
假如我愿意
If I did, would you let him go?
你就会放他走
Yes.
But you must promise to stay here forever.
但是你得答应永远留在这里
Come into the light.
请站到亮的地方来
No, Belle!
不行 贝儿
I won't let you do this!
我不答应你这么做
You have my word.
我答应你
Done!
No, Belle, listen to me.
不 贝儿 你听着
I'm old. I've lived my life.
我老了 活不了多久了
Wait.
等一下
Belle! Wait!
-贝儿 -等等
No, please spare my daughter. Please!
求求你放了我的女儿
She's no longer your concern.
她跟你已经没有关系了
Take him to the village. Let me out!
-把他送回去 -放我出来
Please let me out! Let me out!
放我出来
Please! Oh, please!
求求你
Master?
主人
What?
什么事
Since the girl is going to be with us for quite some time
既然那个女孩要跟我们住上一段时间
I was thinking that you might want to offer her
我在想 你也许应该
a more comfortable room.
给她一间较舒服的房间
Then again, maybe not.
当我没说
You didn't even let me say good-bye.
你居然不让我说再见
I'll never see him again.
我永远都看不到他了
I didn't get to say good-bye.
你却不让我说再见
I'll show you to your room.
我带你去你的房间
My room?
我的房间
But I thought...
我以为
You want to stay in the tower? No.
-你要住在塔里吗 -不要
Then follow me.
那就跟我来
Say something to her. Huh? Oh.
跟她说说话嘛
I, uh, hope you like it here.
我 我希望你会喜欢这里
The castle is your home now,
在这个城堡里
so you can go anywhere you like
你可以到任何一个地方
except the west wing.
除了西厢房
What's in the west?
为什么
It's forbidden!
那是禁区
Now, if you need anything
假如你需要什么
my servants will attend you.
我的仆人会拿给你
Dinner. Invite her to dinner.
邀她一块儿晚餐
You will join me for dinner.
待会儿你要跟我一起吃晚餐
That's not a request!
但这不是要求
Who does she think she is?
她以为她是谁呀
That girl has tangled with the wrong man.
根本没把我放在眼里
No one says no to Gaston.
居然敢跟我说“不”
Darn right.
你说的对
Dismissed, rejected...
推辞 拒绝
publicly humiliated.
当着那么多人的面 丢尽我的脸
Why, it's more than I can bear.
叫我以后怎么做人嘛
More beer?
还要啤酒吗
What for?
干什么
Nothing helps.
没有用的
I'm disgraced.
丢死人了
Who, you?
谁 你
Never!
不可能的啊
Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together.
加斯顿 你一定要振作起来
Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together.
加斯顿 你一定要振作起来
Gosh, it disturbs me to see you, Gaston
为何你会如此颓丧 加斯顿
Looking so down in the dumps
看起来如此绝望
Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston
虽然你有不少缺点 加斯顿
Even when taking your lumps
大家希望能像你
There's no man in town as admired as you
在小城中每个人都羡慕你
You're everyone's favorite guy
因为所有的人都爱你
Everyone's awed and inspired by you
人人都尊重你也敬畏你
And it's not very hard to see why
你是我心目中的希望
No... one's... Slick as Gaston
没人像你一样机灵 加斯顿
No one's quick as Gaston
没人像你一样敏锐 加斯顿
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston
没人有你那强壮的肌肉 加斯顿
For there's no man in town half as manly
你翩翩风度多么地迷人
Perfect, a pure paragon
你更是我们的榜样
You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley
你可以去向任何人打听
And they'll tell you whose team They prefer to be on, Ooh!
他们一定会跟随在你的身旁
No... one's... been like Gaston
没人像你 加斯顿
A kingpin like Gaston
你是偶像 加斯顿
No one's got a full cleft
没人能比你更英俊潇洒 加斯顿
In his chin like Gaston
在这世界上没人
As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating
能比我强
My, what a guy, that Gaston
人人崇拜的加斯顿
Give five "hurrahs!" Give 12 "hip-hips!"
为他欢呼 为他喝采
Gaston is the best and the rest is all drips
加斯顿是最好的没人比得上他
No... one... Fights like Gaston
没人像你 加斯顿
Douses lights like Gaston
骁勇善战 加斯顿
In a wrestling match, nobody bites like Gaston
没人胜过你 别想打败加斯顿
For there's no one as burly and brawny
因为你拥有了强壮的身体
As you see, I've got biceps to spare
还有健美的结实肌肉
Not a bit of him scraggly or scrawny That's right
而且绝没有松弛的赘肉
And every last inch of me's covered with hair
我结实的胸口还长满胸毛
No one hits like Gaston
勇敢坚强 加斯顿
Matches wits like Gaston
聪明机智 加斯顿
In a spitting match,
就连嚼烟草
nobody spits like Gaston
也没人胜过加斯顿
I'm especially good at expectorating
嚼烟草的功夫是无人能比
Ptooey! Ten points for Gaston!
完美的加斯顿
When I was a lad
当我年少
I ate four dozen eggs
每天都最少吃四打蛋
Every morning to help me get large
以帮助我的长大
And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs
而如今我长大要多吃一打
So I'm roughly the size of a barge
使我看起来像座高山
No... one... Shoots like Gaston
没人像你 加斯顿
Makes those beauts like Gaston
百发百中 加斯顿
Makes those beauts like Gaston
百发百中 加斯顿
Then goes tromping around wearing boots like Gaston
穿着神气皮靴与众不同 加斯顿
I use antlers in all of my decorating
我用美丽的鹿角来做成装饰
My, what a guy, Gaston!
我的偶像 加斯顿
Help! Help! Someone help me!
救命 请帮帮我
Maurice? Please, please! I need your help.
-莫维斯 -我需要各位的帮助啊
He's got her... He's got her locked in the dungeon.
他把她关在牢里了
Who?
谁呀
Belle. We must go.
贝儿 快去救她
N-Not a minute to lose.
晚了就来不及了
Whoa! Slow down, Maurice.
说慢一点 莫维斯
Who's got Belle locked in a dungeon?
谁把贝儿关在牢里了
A beast! A horrible, monstrous
野兽 一只可怕的怪物
beast.
野兽
Is it a big beast? Huge!
-很大的野兽 -巨大的
With a long ugly snout?
一张又大又丑的嘴
Hideously ugly.
又丑又恐怖
And sharp, cruel fangs?
还有又利又尖的爪子
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
All right, old man.
好吧 老头
We'll help you out.
我们大家都会帮你的
You will?
真的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you! Oh! Oh!
谢谢
Crazy old Maurice.
神经的莫维斯
He's always good for a laugh.
这老小子就是喜欢出这种洋相
Crazy old Maurice, hmm? Crazy old Maurice... hmm.
神经的老莫维斯
Lefou, I'm afraid I've been thinking
来富 我突然有个想法
A dangerous pastime... I know
-一定非常可怕 -没错
But that wacky old coot is Belle's father
但那可怜老头是贝儿父亲
And his sanity's only so-so
而他看起来像个白痴
Now the wheels in my head have been turning
现在我脑子不停在转动
Since I looked at that loony old man
一个计划浮现我脑海
See, I promised myself
因我曾说过要把贝儿娶回家
I'd be married to Belle
因我曾说过要把贝儿娶回家
And right now, I'm evolving a plan
这诺言马上就会实现
If I...
假如我能把她
Yes? Then we...
行吗 然后我们就可以
No! Would she?
这她肯吗
Guess! Now I get it!
猜猜看我明白了
Let's go!
我们走
No... one... Plots like Gaston
没人像你 加斯顿
Takes cheap shots like Gaston
诡计最多 加斯顿
Plans to persecute harmless crackpots like Gaston
会用那卑劣手段只有你加斯顿
So his marriage we soon will be celebrating
很快就能为他举办婚礼喜宴
My, what a guy! Gaston!
我的偶像 加斯顿
Will no one help me?
难道就没有人肯帮我吗
Who is it?
谁呀
Mrs. Potts, dear.
茶煲太太
I thought you might like a spot of tea.
先喝杯热茶
But you're... you're a... Ooh!
你是 你是
Careful.
小心
This is impossible.
怎么可能
I know it is. But here we are.
我知道 希望没吓到你
I told you she was pretty, Mama, didn't I?
妈妈 我说过她很漂亮的 对吧
All right, Chip, now, that'll do.
好了 别说了
Slowly now. Don't spill.
小心点 别洒了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Want to see me do a trick?
你要不要看我玩特技
Chip!
阿齐
Oops. Sorry.
对不起
That was a very brave thing you did, my dear.
我觉得你是一位非常勇敢的女孩子
We all think so.
我们都是这么想的
But I've lost my father,
但是我失去了我爸爸
my dreams... everything.
我的梦想 所有的一切
Cheer up, child.
开心一点
It'll turn out all right in the end.
事情总会好转的
You'll see. Oh, listen to me.
放心吧
Jabbering on while there's a supper to get on the table.
晚餐的时候你可以跟他好好地聊聊
Chip!
阿齐
Bye.
拜拜
Well, now,
好了
what shall we dress you in for dinner?
我们晚餐的时候该穿什么呢
Oh, let's see what I got in my drawers.
让我看看柜子里有些什么衣服
Ooh! How embarrassing.
真不好意思
Ah, here we are.
有了
You'll look ravishing in this one.
穿这件会让你看起来令人着迷
That's very kind of you,
谢谢你的好意
but... I'm not going to dinner.
可是我不会跟他一块儿吃晚餐的
Oh, but you must.
那怎么行
Dinner is served.
小姐 晚餐好了
What's taking so long?
怎么这么久
I told her to come down.
我跟她说过要她下来的
Why isn't she here yet?
她为什么还不来
Oh, try to be patient, sir.
有点耐性嘛 主人
The girl has lost her father and her freedom, all in one day.
可怜她在一天之内失去了父亲跟自由
Master, have you thought
主人 你有没有想过
that perhaps this girl could be the one to break the spell?
这个善良美丽的女孩也许会解开咒语
Of course I have.
我当然想过
I'm not a fool.
我又不是傻瓜
Good!
好极了
So, you fall in love with her,she falls in love with you
你爱她 她也爱你
and poof! The spell is broken.
然后 咒语就解开了
We'll be human again by midnight.
我们就可以变回人类了
Ooh, it's not that easy, Lumiere.These things take time.
这事不容易 需要时间啊
But the rose has already begun to wilt.
但是玫瑰花已经开始凋谢了
Oh, it's no use. She's so beautiful,
没有用的 她那么美
and I'm... Well, look at me!
我呢
Oh, you must help her to see past all that.
所以你要想办法让她了解你
I don't know how.
我不知怎么做
Well, you can start by making yourself more presentable.
先把你凶恶的外表改一改
Straighten up. Try to act like a gentleman.
站直了 像个绅士一样
Ah, yes. When she comes in
当她进来的时候
give her a dashing, debonair smile.
给她一个礼貌愉快的笑容
Come, come, show me the smile.
快 笑给我看看
But don't frighten the poor girl.
这样会吓着她的
Impress her with your rapier wit.
以你的才智给她一个好印象
But be gentle.
而且要温柔
Shower her with compliments.
多多赞美她
But be sincere.
可是要有诚意
And above all... You must control your temper!
最重要的还得要控制自己的脾气
Here she is!
她来了
Good evening.
晚安
Well, where is she?
她在哪里
Who? Oh.
The girl, yes.
那个女孩
The... girl.
是 有个女孩
Well, actually,
事实上
she's in the process of...
她现在 正处于
Circumstances being
这种情况
what they are... She's not coming.
她 她不来了
What?!
什么
But, Your Grace!
主人 主人
Your Eminence!
请你不要太急躁
I thought I told you to come down to dinner!
我说过要你下来吃晚饭
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
You come out, or I'll...
你快点出来
I'll... I'll break down the door!
不然我打烂这扇门
Master... I could be wrong,
主人 也许我说得不对
but that may not be the best way to win the girl's affections.
但这种方法是不能打动一个女孩的芳心的
Please attempt to be a gentleman.
如果你能像个绅士 也许会好一点
But she is being so difficult.
她实在是太不可理喻了
Gently, gently.
温柔
Will you come down to dinner?
你下来吃饭吗
No. Hmm? Ah, ah, ah!
不要
Suave, genteel.
礼貌 绅士
It would give me great pleasure
不知道我有没有这份荣幸
if you would join me for dinner.
跟你一块儿共进晚餐
We say please.
说“请”
Please. No, thank you!
-请 -不要 谢谢
You can't stay in there forever!
你不可能永远在里面
Yes, I can.
我可以
Fine. Then go ahead and starve!
好 你就在里面挨饿
If she doesn't eat with me,
她如果不肯跟我吃晚饭
then she doesn't eat at all.
她就永远没有饭吃
Oh, dear.
天啊
That didn't go very well at all, did it?
他的脾气怎么还是不改
Lumiere, stand watch at the door
卢米亚 你在这守着
and inform me at once
如果有任何情况
if there is the slightest change.
就马上来通知我听见没有
You can count on me, mon capitan.
这件事就交给我了
Well, we might as well go downstairs
我看我们还是先下楼
and start cleaning up.
下去收拾收拾吧
I ask nicely, but she refuses.
我好声好气地请她都被拒绝了
Well, what does she want me to do...
她到底想要我怎么样
beg?
求她
Show me the girl.
我要看那个女孩
Well, the master's really not so bad once you get to know him.
一旦你了解他就会明白他不是个坏人
Why don't you give him a chance?
你为什么不给他一个机会呢
I don't want to get to know him.
我不想了解他
I don't want to have anything to do with him!
我才不要跟他有任何牵连
I don't want to have anything to do with him!
我才不要跟他有任何牵连
I'm just fooling myself.
我只是自欺欺人
She'll never see me as anything...
她不会把我当正常人看的
but a monster.
我永远是野兽
It's hopeless.
没希望的
Oh, no! Oh, yes!
-不要 -要
Oh, no!
不要
Oh, yes, yes, yes!
I've been burned by you before.
人家以前被你烫过
Zut, alors! She has emerged!
我的天啊 她跑出来了
Come on, Chip, into the cupboard with your brothers and sisters.
好了 快跟哥哥姐姐一块进橱子里去吧
But I'm not sleepy.
人家不想睡嘛
Yes, you are.
该睡了
No, I'm not.
不 我不要
I work and I slave all day long
我忙了一整天
and for what?
是为了什么
A culinary masterpiece gone to waste.
白白浪费我那么好的烹调技术
Oh, stop your grousing.
你不要再抱怨了
It's been a long night for all of us.
今天每个人都很累了
Well, if you ask me, she was just being stubborn.
依我看她也太过份了
After all, he did say please.
我们主人都已经说请了
But if the master doesn't learn to control that temper
他一定要试着控制脾气
he'll never break...
否则他永远
Splendid to see you out and about, Mademoiselle.
真 真高兴见到你
I am Cogsworth,
我是葛士华
head of the household.
是这里的总管
This is Lumiere.
他是卢米亚
Enchante, cherie.
认识你是我的荣幸
If there's... Stop that! ...anything we... Please!
如果有什么需要我为你服务的话
Can do to make your stay more comfortable.
尽量吩咐
I am a little hungry.
我有点饿了
You are? Hear that?
听见了没有
She's hungry.
她饿了
Stoke the fire.
快生火
Break out the silver. Wake the china.
拿出银器 叫醒瓷碟
Remember what the master said.
不要忘记主人的交待
Oh, pishposh.
我才不管呢
I'm not about to let the poor child go hungry.
反正我是不会让孩子挨饿的
All right, fine.
好吧
Glass of water, crust of bread, and then...
一杯水一个面包就行了
Cogsworth, I am surprised at you.
葛士华 我真服了你
She is not a prisoner.
她不是犯人
She's our guest.
她是我们的贵客
We must make her feel welcome here.
我们一定要让她觉得亲切
Right this way, Mademoiselle.
小姐 这边请
Well, keep it down.
好吧 小声一点
If the master finds out about this
要是被主人听见了
it will be our necks.
我们就惨了
Of course, of course.
当然 当然
But what is dinner without a little music?
可是一顿丰盛的晚餐怎么能没有音乐
Music?
音乐
Ma chere mademoiselle.
亲爱的小姐
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
很荣幸有这个机会为你服务
that we welcome you tonight.
诚心欢迎你
And now we invite you to relax.
现在请先上座
And now we invite you to relax.
现在请先上座
Let us pull up a chair
放松心情
as the dining room proudly presents...
享受本餐厅特别为你准备的
your dinner.
晚餐
Be... our... guest, Be our guest
请享用 小贵客
Put our service to the test
我们可爱的贵客
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
请把餐巾先围好
And we provide the rest
让我们来为你服务
Soup du jour, Hot hors d'oeuvres Why, we only live to serve
热汤先上 服务至上
Try the gray stuff, It's delicious
再请尝些小西点它味道既甜又美
Don't believe me, ask the dishes
不要怀疑 问问餐具
They can sing, they can dance
它们能唱 它们能跳
After all, Miss, this is France
你现在是在法国
And a dinner here is never second best
想要饱餐一顿就到这里来
Go on, unfold your menu
首先请打开菜单
Take a glance and then
选出你所想要
You'll be our guest, Oui, our guest,
请享用 小贵客
Be our guest
请享用
Beef ragout, cheese souffle
烤小排 起司烘蛋
Pie and pudding en flambe
派和布丁是甜点
We'll prepare and serve with flair
所有美食呈现给你
A culinary cabaret
唯有贵客才拥有
You're alone and you're scared
你孤单 你惊慌
But the banquet's all prepared
我们会给你温暖
No one's gloomy or complaining
当你看到银器飞舞
While the flatware's entertaining
你将忘掉所有烦恼
We tell jokes, I do tricks
说笑话 耍特技
With my fellow candlesticks
大家一起陪伴你
And it's all in perfect taste, that you can bet
你可放心 大胆地享用
Come on and lift your glass
来吧 举杯吧
You've won your own free pass
做我们的贵客
To be our guest... If you're stressed
请享用 别烦恼
It's fine dining we suggest...
尽情享受这晚餐
Be our guest, be our guest
请享用 小贵客
Be our guest!
请享用
Life is so unnerving
欢笑离去
For a servant who's not serving
忽然人们不需要你
He's not whole without a soul to wait upon
没有灵魂的他不再完整
Get off!
走开啦
Ah, those good old days when we were useful
过去的那些美好时光
Suddenly, those good old days are gone
忽然间消失得无影踪
Ten years we've been rusting
十年盼望等待
Needing so much more than dusting
得到的只有那尘埃
Needing exercise, A chance to use our skills
希望有机会能让我们重生
Most days we just lay around the castle
寂寞地生活在城堡
Flabby, fat and lazy
无所事事
You walked in and oops-a-daisy!
是你燃起我们活力
It's a guest, it's a guest!
小贵客 小贵客
Sakes alive, well, I'll be blessed
你出现带来生气和欢笑
Wine's been poured, and thank the Lord
酒已斟满 感谢上天
I've had the napkins freshly pressed
我早把桌巾烫平
With dessert, she'll want tea
吃甜点 配热茶
And, my dear, that's fine with me
亲爱的 这样最美
While the cups do their soft-shoeing
当小茶杯开心地扭动
I'll be bubbling, I'll be brewing
不停飞舞心情开朗
I'll get warm, piping hot Heaven's sake, is that a spot?
水快开 把我身上污点洗干净
Clean it up, we want the company impressed
我们要给她好印象
We've got a lot to do
你想要加多少
Is it one lump or two?
是一勺或二勺
For you, our guest
热诚欢迎请享用
She's our guest, She's our guest
-小贵客 -小贵客
She's our guest, She's our guest
小贵客这一切都只为你
People, fun's over, over here, line up...
拜托 请小声一点
It's ten years since we've had anybody here And we're obsessed
在这十年没有任何人到这里来
With your meal, with your ease
这佳肴和美食
Yes, indeed, we aim to please
是全都为你准备
While the candlelight's still glowing
当那烛光闪耀发亮
Let us help you, we'll keep going
我们歌声绝不会停
Course... by... course, One by one
为你歌 为你唱
Till you shout, "Enough, I'm done!"
直到你说我饱了
Then we'll sing you off to sleep as you digest
我们会用歌声送你入梦乡
Tonight you'll prop, your feet up
今晚有我们陪伴
But for now, let's eat up
但你要先吃饱
Be our guest, be our guest
请享用 请享用
Be our guest, Please be our guest!
请享用
Bravo! That was wonderful.
好棒 唱得实在是太好了
Thank you. Thank you,
谢谢 谢谢
Mademoiselle. Good show, wasn't it?
小姐 表演得很好对不对
Yes, everyone.
好了 各位
My goodness, look at the time.
天啊 看看几点了
Now it's off to bed, off to bed.
小姐 你该上床去睡觉了
Oh, I couldn't possibly go to bed now.
我怎么睡得着呢
It's my first time in an enchanted castle.
这是我在魔法城堡的第一晚啊
Enchanted!
魔法
Who said anything about the castle being enchanted?
谁说这城堡被施了魔法
It was you, wasn't it?
是你 对不对
I figured it out for myself.
是我自己瞎猜的
I'd like to look around, if that's all right.
如果可以的话 我想到处去看看
Oh, would you like a tour?
你想参观一下吗
Wait a second, wait a second.
等一下 等一下
I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
这不是一个很好的建议
We can't let her go poking around in certain places, if you know what I mean.
主人要是知道让她乱走的话你跟我就惨啦
Perhaps you'd like to take me.
也许你能带我参观
I'm sure you know everything
我相信你对这座城堡
there is to know about the castle.
一定非常了解
Oh, well, actually, I, uh... Yes, I do.
事实上 没错
As you can see, the pseudo-facade was stripped away
它是由洛可可精心设计的
to reveal a minimalist rococo design.
虽然表面已经有些剥落
Note the unusual inverted vaulted ceilings.
至于天花板呢
This is yet another example of the late neoclassic baroque period.
是新古典主义巴洛克风格的创作
And, as I always say
就好像我常说的
if it's not baroque, don't fix it.
巴洛克风格最美
Uh, where was I?
我说到哪里了
As you were.
至于 没事
Now, then, if I may draw your attention to the flying buttresses
不知道你有没有仔细注意
above the...Uh, Mademoiselle?
上面的那些柱子
What's up there? Where? There?
-那上面有什么 -哪里
Oh, nothing. Absolutely nothing of interest at all
没什么 没什么好看的
in the west wing. Dusty, dull, very boring.
西厢房又脏又乱 对不对
Ah, so that's the west wing.
那就是西厢房
Nice going.
好聪明
I wonder what he's hiding up there?
不知道他在那里藏了些什么
Hiding?
The master is hiding nothing.
主人没有藏任何东西
Then it wouldn't be forbidden.
那为什么不准去呢
Perhaps, uh, Mademoiselle would like to
也许你喜欢看看些别的
We have exquisite tapestries dating all the way back to...
我们有很漂亮的壁毯 就挂在那边
maybe later.
等等再说
Th-The gardens or-or the-the-the-the library, perhaps.
你要不要去看看花园 或 或图书馆
You have a library?
你们有图书馆
Yes, oh, indeed.
是的 当然有
With books.
都是书
Scads of books! Mountains of books!
-好多的书 -像山一样高
Forests of books!
就跟田一样地广
- Cascades! - Longboats!
-整齐的 -排好的
Swamps of books!
数不尽的书
More books than you'll ever be able to read in a lifetime.
你一辈子都看不完的书
Books on every subject ever studied,
各式各样的书
by every author
世界各国的名著
by every author
世界各国的名著
Why did you come here?
谁准你到这来的
I'm... I'm sorry.
对 对不起
I warned you never to come here.
我警告过你不准来这的
I didn't mean any harm.
我没有恶意
Do you realize what you could have done?!
你知道你会弄坏什么吗
Please, stop.
求求你 别这样
Get out!
No!
Get... out!
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Promise or no promise
不管我答应过什么
I can't stay here another minute.
我都要离开这里
Oh, no, wait, please.
不 小姐 别走
Please wait.
你别走啊
Here now. Oh, don't do that.
来 把手给我
Just hold still.
我帮你擦擦
That hurts!
好痛
If you'd hold still, it wouldn't hurt as much!
如果你不乱动就不会那么痛了
Well, if you hadn't have run away this wouldn't have happened!
都是你跑走才害得我受伤的
If you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't have run away!
要不是你吓我我才不会跑走呢
Well, you shouldn't have been in the west wing!
你不应该到西厢房去
Well, you should learn to control your temper!
你才应该学学控制自己的脾气
Now hold still.
忍着些
This might sting a little.
这会有一点点刺痛
By the way,
对了
thank you. For saving my life.
谢谢你刚才救了我
You're welcome.
不客气
I don't usually leave the asylum in the middle of the night
通常在晚上我是不会离开疯人院的
but he said you'd make it worth my while.
可是你说这趟很值得来
I'm listening.
请说吧
It's like this.
是这样的
I've got my heart set on marrying Belle
我已经决定要娶贝儿
but she needs a little... persuasion.
但她还需要一点 催促
Turned him down flat.
她直接拒绝他了
Everyone knows her father's a lunatic.
每个人都知道她爸爸是疯子
He was in here tonight
他今晚他还一直乱吼
raving about a beast in a castle.
说在城堡中有只野兽
Maurice is harmless.
莫维斯不会伤人
The point is,
重点是
Belle would do anything
贝儿愿意做任何事
to keep him from being locked up.
只要不把她爸爸关进疯人院里
Yeah. Even marry him.
对 甚至嫁给他
So you want me to throw her father into the asylum
你们要我把她父亲带到疯人院
unless she agrees to marry you.
威胁贝儿嫁给你
unless she agrees to marry you.
威胁贝儿嫁给你
Oh, that is despicable.
太卑鄙了
I love it!
但我喜欢
If no one will help me
假如没有人帮忙
then I'll go back alone.
我就自己去
Yes, is that everything?
没什么大不了的
I don't care what it takes.
不在乎任何代价
I'll find that castle, and somehow
一定要找到那个城堡
I'll get her out of there.
把贝儿救出来
Belle? Maurice?
贝儿 莫维斯
Oh, well.
没人
I guess it's not going to work after all.
我看这招对她是没用的
They have to come back sometime.
他们总得要回来的
And when they do,
而且等他们回来的时候
we'll be ready for them.
我们已经准备好了
Lefou...
来富
don't move from that spot
从现在起不准你离开这里
until Belle and her father come home.
直到贝儿跟她爸爸回来为止
But, but, I...
可是 可是我
Aw, nuts.
疯子
I've never felt this way about anyone.
我从来没有对任何人有过这种感觉
I want to do something for her. But what?
我想为她做点事 做什么好呢
Well, there's the usual things.
通常的情形是送花
Flowers, chocolates.
或是巧克力
Promises you don't intend to keep.
要不然就是不切实际的承诺
Ah, no, no.
不对 不对
It has to be something very special.
应该要特别一点的
Something that sparks her interest.
而且她有兴趣的
Wait a minute!
我知道了
Belle,
贝儿
there's something I want to show you.
我想带你看样东西
But first, you have to close your eyes.
但首先你要先闭上眼睛
It's a surprise.
是一个惊喜
Can I open them?
好了没有
No, no. Not yet.
慢点 还没有
Wait here.
等一下
Now can I open them?
现在可以睁开了吗
All right.
可以了
Now.
睁开吧
I can't believe it!
我是不是在做梦啊
I've never seen so many books in all my life!
我从来没看过这么多书
You-You like it?
你 你喜欢吗
It's wonderful!
当然喜欢
Then it's yours.
那就都是你的了
Oh, thank you so much.
谢谢你 太棒了
Oh, would you look at that!
看哪
I knew it would work.
我就知道一定有用
What? What worked?
什么 什么有用
It's very encouraging.
真令人高兴
Isn't this exciting?
好兴奋啊
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见啊
Come along, Chip.
走吧 阿齐
There's chores to be done in the kitchen.
厨房还有很多事要做
But what are they talking about? What's going on?
什么事情 告诉我啦
But what are they talking about? What's going on?
什么事情 告诉我啦
Come on, Mom.
妈妈
There's something sweet
一种甜蜜
And almost kind
且慈悲感觉
But he was mean
但他那么凶 那么鲁莽
and he was coarse and unrefined
那么粗俗
And now he's dear,
现在他和蔼可亲
and so unsure
且小心翼翼
I wonder why I didn't see it there before
不知为何之前我都没有察觉
She glanced this way I thought I saw
我感觉到她在看我
And when we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw
当我靠近她已不会再逃避我
No, it can't be, I'll just ignore
难道是梦使我欢欣
But then she's never looked at me that way before
但她从未用那种眼神看我
New and a bit alarming
有一些心动
Who'd have ever thought that this could be?
有谁会相信这样的事情
True that he's no Prince Charming
他的确不是潇洒王子
But there's something in him
我相信他身后
That I simply didn't see...
一定有许多我没看到的事
Well, who'd have thought?
谁能预料 谁能想像
Well, bless my soul, Well, who'd have known?
难道是梦 但已发生
Well, who indeed? And who'd have guessed
一个美女
They'd come together on their own?
她会看上一个野兽
It's so peculiar, We'll wait and see
这真稀奇 只有等待
A few days more
再过几天
There may be something there that wasn't there before...
也许就会有奇迹出现
You know, perhaps there is Something there that wasn't there before
也许就会有奇迹出现
What?
什么
There may be something there that wasn't there before.
也许就会有奇迹出现
What's there, Mama?
什么啦 妈妈
I'll tell you when you're older.
等你再大一点就知道了
Right, then! You all know why we're here.
你们都知道这诅咒
We have exactly 12 hours, 36 minutes and 15 seconds
我们有12个小时又36分15秒
to create the most magical
去创造最神奇的
spontaneous, romantic atmosphere
自发的 浪漫的爱情
known to man or beast. "Or beast..."
美女爱上野兽
Right.
好吧
Need I remind you that if the last petal falls from this rose
你们都知道 最后一片花瓣凋谢时
the spell will never be... broken!
就永远不能解除魔法了
Very well. You all know your assignments.
你们都知道自己的任务
Half of you to the west wing.
这一半往西
Half of you to the east wing.
这一半往东
The rest of you, come with me.
其余的跟我来
Oh, lighten up, Cogsworth,
轻松点 高士华
and let nature take its course.
自然就会有答案了
It's obvious there's a spark between them.
他们显然都被对方吸引
Yes, but there's no harm in fanning the flames.
我们可以稍微煽风点火
Besides, they must fall in love tonight if we ever expect to be human again.
如果我们可再变回人类 他们得在今晚爱上对方
Ah, human again.
再变回人类
Human again.
再变回人类
Yes, think what that means.
对 想想那会怎么样
I'll be cooking again, Be good looking again
我将再度烹饪 再度恢复美貌
With a mademoiselle on each arm
当我再变回人类 双臂各拥美女
When I'm human again, Only human again
只有再变回人类 才能从容优雅
Poised and polished and gleaming with charm
焕发迷人的光彩
I'll be courting again, Chic and sporting again
我又可以打扮时髦 殷勤追求爱人
Which should cause several husbands alarm
丈夫们将提心吊胆
I'll hop down off this shelf
我将从橱子上眺望
And tout de suite be myself
马上就变回人类
I can't wait to be human again
我等不及要再变回人类
When we're human again, Only human again
当我们再变回人类 只要再变回人类
When we're knickknacks and whatnots no more
当我们不再是放在架上的摆饰
When we're human again, good and human again
当我们再变回人类 好好地再变回人类
Oh, cherie, won't it all be top drawer?
-亲爱的 -一切都将变好
I'll wear lipstick and rouge
我将擦上红红的口红
And I won't be so huge
身材也不再如此肥大
Why, I'll easily fit through that door
是啊 我将能轻松穿过门扉
I'll exude savoir faire, I'll wear gowns,
我将变成精灵 我将披上礼服
I'll have hair, It's my prayer to be human again
我会长出头发 我祈祷着再变回人
When we're human again, Only human again
当我们再变回人类 只要再变回人
When the world once more starts making sense
再回到人类世界
I'll unwind, for a change, Really? That'd be strange
我将放松发情 那可真怪了
Can I help it if I'm t-t-tense?
你以为我喜欢上紧发条啊
In a shack by the sea, I'll sit back, sipping tea
我将待在海边的小屋 轻啜一口茶
Let my early retirement commence
我要退休了
Far from fools made of wax I'll get down to brass tacks and relax!
我将远离蜡烛 我说到做到
When I'm human again
我将再变回人
So sweep the dust from the floor
把地上的灰尘扫去
Let's let some light in the room
让光线照进房里
I can feel, I can tell Someone might break the spell any day now
我感觉得到也明白随时会有人来解除魔咒
Shine up the brass on the door
门边的铜器闪亮
Alert the dust pail and broom
畚箕扫帚都戒备
If it all goes as planned Our time may be at hand any day now
如果一切顺利 很快就能解除魔咒
Open the shutters, and let in some air
打开百叶窗 让空气流通
Put these here, and put those over there
这些摆在这儿 那些放那里
Sweep up the years of sadness and tears
忘怀这数年 伤悲与泪水
And throw them away
全部都忘记
We'll be human again, Only human again
当我们再变回人类 只要再变回人类
When the girl finally sets us all free
当那女孩终于解放我们
Cheeks a-blooming again
脸颊又显出欢愉
We're assuming again
我们恢复人生
We'll resume our long lost joie de vivre
我们将重拾欢乐生活
We'll be playing again, Holidaying again
我们祈祷
And we're praying it's ASAP
它能早降临
We will push, we will shove
稍微催促 一点压力
They will both fall in love
他们可能坠入爱河
And we'll finally be human again...
我们也将再变回人
For never was a story of more woe
这是最悲伤的故事
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.
罗蜜欧与茱丽叶
Could you read it again?
可以再读一次吗
Well, here, why don't you read it to me?
换你读好了
Uh, all right. Uh...
好吧
Uh... I can't.
我不识字
You mean, you never learned?
你没学过
I learned... a little.
学过一点点
It's just been so long.
太久没读了
Well, here, I'll help you. Let's start here. Here.
来 我帮你 从这里开始
Okay, "Twoe..." "Two."
-凉个 -两个
"Two... I knew that.
两个 我学过
Two households..."
两个家庭
We'll be dancing again
我们将再度跳舞
We'll be twirling again
再度旋转
We'll be whirling around with such ease
我们将轻松跳舞
When we're human again, Only human again
当我们再变回人类 只要再变回人类
We'll go waltzing those old one, two, threes
我们可以随着 古老的华尔滋一二三
We'll be floating again, We'll be gliding again
我们可以再度移动 再度滑行
Stepping, striding as fine as you please
昂首阔步而行
Like a real human does,
像个真正的人一样
I'll be all that I was
就跟以前一样
On that glorious morn when we're finally reborn
在灿烂的早晨 当我们终于重生时
And we're all Human again!
我们全都将再变回人
Tonight is the night.
应该是今天晚上了
I'm not sure I can do this.
我想我做不到
You don't have time to be timid.
你没时间害怕了
You must be bold, daring.
大胆些 我亲爱的主人
Bold, daring.
大胆些 亲爱的
There will be music... romantic candlelight...
音乐及罗曼蒂克的烛光
provided by myself.
由我提供
And when the moment is right
当时机一到
you confess your love.
你就坦白地对她表示你的爱意
Yes, I con...
I-I... No, I can't.
不 我不行
You care for the girl, don't you?
你喜欢她 是不是
More than anything.
非常喜欢
Well, then, you must tell her.
那你一定要告诉她
Voila! Oh, you look so... so...
你看起来好 好
Stupid.
好蠢
Not quite the word I was looking for.
这不是我想说的那个字
Perhaps a little more off the top?
也许上面再剪短一些
Your lady awaits.
小姐在等了
Tale as old as time
古老的故事
True as it can be
如梦似真
Barely even friends
如此深情
Then somebody bends
天上尽有
Unexpectedly
世间少见
Just a little change
些微的改变
Small, to say the least
唯妙的改变
Both a little scared
忐忑不安
Neither one prepared
暧昧不明
Beauty and the Beast
美女与野兽
Ever just the same
独一无二
Ever a surprise
无法想像
Ever as before
未曾有过
Ever just as sure
但却明明白白
As the sun will rise
如初升的朝阳
Tale as old as time
古老的故事
Tune as old as song
如梦似幻
Bittersweet and strange
各种滋味
Finding you can change
各自体会
Learning you were wrong
出人意表
Certain as the sun
如初升的朝阳
Rising in the east
闪耀东方
Tale as old as time
古老的故事
Song as old as rhyme
美丽的歌谣
Beauty and the Beast
美女与野兽
Tale as old as time
古老的故事
Song as old as rhyme
美丽的歌谣
Beauty and the Beast.
美女与野兽
Off to the cupboard with you now, Chip.
阿齐 你该睡觉了
It's past your bedtime.
回你的碗橱子里去吧
Good night, love.
晚安
Belle?
贝儿
Are you... happy here with me?
你在这里会觉得快乐吗
Yes.
当然
What is it?
怎么了
If only I could see my father again
我好希望能再见到我爸爸
just for a moment. I miss him so much.
只要一眼 我好想念他
There is a way.
我有办法
This mirror will show you anything... anything you wish to see.
这面镜子可以让你看到任何你想看到的事情
I'd like to see my father,
我希望能看到我父亲
please.
好吗
Papa?
爸爸
Oh, no. He's sick.
不 他生病了
He may be dying
他也许会死
and he's all alone.
他那么孤单无助
Then, you must go to him.
那 那你该回去照顾他
What did you say?
你说 什么
I release you.
你可以走了
You are no longer my prisoner.
你不再是我的犯人了
You mean... I'm free?
你是说 我自由了
Yes.
是的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Hold on, Papa.
爸爸 振作点
I'm on my way.
我马上就回来了
Take it with you
带着它吧
so you'll always have a way to look back
这样你可以回忆一下这里
and remember me.
希望你记得我
Thank you for understanding how much he needs me.
谢谢你能谅解他对我的重要
Well, Your Highness,
主人
I must say everything is going just swimmingly.
这每一件事情都进行得很顺利
I knew you had it in you.
我知道你是绝对没有问题的
I let her go.
我让她走了
Yes, yes. Splen...
是的 是的 那太好了
You what?
你 什么
How could you do that?
你怎么能这样做呢
I had to.
我不得不
Yes, but... Why?
但 但 为什么呢
Because... I love her.
因为我爱她
He did what?
他做了什么
Yes. I'm afraid it's true.
没错 他答应让她走了
She's going away?
她要走吗
But he was so close.
就只差那么一点点了
After all this time,
不管怎么说
he's finally learned to love.
他终于学会了怎么去爱人
That's it, then.
那咒语是不是
That should break the spell.
就应该解开了
But it's not enough.
还是没用的
She has to love him in return.
贝儿也得爱他才行啊
Now it's too late.
这一切都太迟了
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Ooh. They're back.
他们回来了
Belle?
贝儿
It's all right, Papa. I'm home.
没事了 爸爸 我回来了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为再也看不见你了
I missed you so much.
我好想你啊
But the Beast?
那野兽
Did you... how did you escape?
你怎么逃出来的
I didn't escape, Papa.
我不是逃走的 爸爸
He let me go.
他让我走的
That horrible beast?
那只可怕的野兽
But he's different now, Papa.
他现在不一样了 爸爸
He's changed somehow.
他改变了好多哦
Oh. A stowaway.
一个偷渡客啊
Why, hello there, little fella.
小家伙
Didn't think I'd see you again.
真没想到还能再看见你
Belle, why'd you go away?
贝儿 你为什么要走
Don't you like us anymore?
你不喜欢我们了吗
Oh, Chip, of course I do.
阿齐 我当然喜欢
It's just...
可是因为
May I help you?
请问有事吗
I've come to collect your father.
我们是来接你父亲的
My father?
我父亲
Don't worry, Mademoiselle.
小姐 你别担心
We'll take good care of him.
我们会好好照顾他的
My father's not crazy.
我父亲不是疯子
He was raving like a lunatic.
他像疯子一样胡说八道
We all heard him, didn't we?
我们都听到了 对不对
No, I won't let you.
不 我不准你们
Belle? Maurice,
-贝儿 -莫维斯
tell us again, old man.
老头子 你再说一遍
Just how big was the beast?
那个野兽有多大啊
He was... I mean, he was... he was... enormous.
它 它 很大
I-I'd say at least eight...
大概有八英尺
No, more like ten feet.
不 超过十英尺吧
Well, you don't get much crazier than that.
他不疯 那谁才是疯子啊
It's true, I tell you.
是真的 真的
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Let go of me.
放开我
No!
You can't do this.
你们不能这么做
Poor Belle.
可怜的贝儿
It's a shame about your father.
你爸爸怎么会是个疯子啊
You know he's not crazy, Gaston.
你知道他没有疯的对不对
Hmm, I might be able to clear up this...
我倒是可以想想办法
little misunderstanding.
帮你澄清这个误会
If... If what?
-只要 -只要什么
If you marry me.
只要你肯嫁给我
What? One little word, Belle.
-什么 -一个字 贝儿
That's all it takes.
只要你肯说那一个字
Never. Have it your way.
-休想 -随你便了
Belle. Let go of me.
-贝儿 -放开我
My father's not crazy and I can prove it.
我可以证明我父亲不是疯子
Show me the Beast.
让我看野兽
Is it dangerous?
他会伤人吗
Oh, no, no, he'd never hurt anyone.
不会的 他从来没有伤过人
Please, I know he looks vicious,
我知道他样子长得很可怕
but he's really kind and gentle.
但是他很仁慈又绅士
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
If I didn't know better
如果我没猜错
I'd think you had feelings for this monster.
你看起来跟那个怪物好像很有感情啊
He's no monster, Gaston.
他不是怪物 加斯顿
You are.
你才是
She's as crazy as the old man.
我看这个女孩跟她爸爸一样疯了
The Beast will make off with your children.He'll come after them in the night.
野兽会在夜里偷走你们的孩子
No! We're not safe till his head is mounted on my wall.
-不会 -只有杀了他才安全
I say we kill the Beast!
我建议我们杀了他
We're not safe until he's dead
野兽不能让他活
He'll come stalking us at night
晚上他会来害人
Set to sacrifice our children
要是让他吃掉孩子
To his monstrous appetite
不如马上除掉他
He'll wreak havoc on our village
他在小城出现
If we let him wander free
就会扰乱我们的生活
So it's time to take some action, boys
是我们该行动的时候
It's time to follow me
请大家跟我来
Through the mist, through the woods Through the darkness and the shadows
过沼泽 穿森林 走过黑暗 走过阴影
It's a nightmare, but it's one exciting ride
一个恶梦但却令我兴奋
Say a prayer, then we're there
祈求天指引我
at the drawbridge of a castle
过了吊桥就是城堡
And there's something truly terrible inside
有个怪物一定要把他除掉
It's a beast, he's got fangs,
是野兽 他可恶
razor-sharp ones
危害人类
Massive paws, killer claws, for the feast
他残暴 凶猛 没人性
Hear him roar, see him foam
他怒吼 他疯狂
But we're not coming home
但我们一定要杀掉他
Till he's dead, Good and dead, Kill the Beast!
让他死 杀野兽
No, I won't let you do this.
不 我不准你们伤害他
If you're not with us, you're against us.
假如你不跟我们一起 就是反对我们
Bring the old man.
把那个老头带来
Get your hands off me.
放开我
We can't have them running off to warn the creature.
我们也不会让你去通知那个野兽
Let us out!
放我们出去
We'll rid the village of this beast.
现在要出发去抓那个野兽
Who's with me?
谁愿意跟我一起去
Raise your torch, mount your horse
燃火把 快上马
Screw your courage to the sticking place
带好武器勇敢向前冲
We're counting on Gaston to lead the way
我们让加斯顿来作领导
Through the mist, through the wood
过沼泽 穿森林
Where, within a haunted castle
走过黑暗阴影
Something's lurking that you don't see every day
有个怪物在那城堡
It's a beast, one as tall as a mountain
他是像山一样高大的野兽
We won't rest till he's good and deceased
不休息直到他倒下去
Sally forth, tally ho
走啊 冲啊
Grab your sword, grab your bow
握紧你的剑 拿起你的弓
Praise the Lord, and here we go.
赞美主 我们出发
We'll lay siege to the castle
我们要让城堡倒下
and bring back his head!
带回他的头
I have to warn the Beast.
我一定要去通知野兽
This is all my fault.
都是我惹的祸
Oh, Papa, what are we going to do?
爸爸 我们该怎么办
Now, now.
不是的
We'll think of something.
我们要赶紧想办法
We don't like what we don't understand In fact, it scares us And this monster is mysterious at least
我们不了解可怕的野兽而心生恐惧
Bring your guns, bring your knives
拿起枪 拿起刀
Save your children and your wives
拯救妇女小孩
We'll save our village and our lives
恢复我们小城的可爱
We'll kill the Beast!
杀死野兽
I knew it was foolish to get our hopes up.
我们根本就不该抱太大希望的
Maybe it would have been better if she'd never come at all.
也许她从来没有出现过比较好
Could it be?
可能吗
Is it she?
是她吗
Sacre bleu! Invaders.
有人侵入
Encroachers.
有敌人
And they have the mirror.
他们有魔镜
Warn the master.
快去通知主人
If it's a fight they want, we'll be ready for them.
要准备应战了
Who's with me?
有谁跟我来
Take whatever booty you can find
你们可以拿任何你们想要的东西
but remember, the Beast is mine!
但记住 那个野兽是我的
Lights ablaze, banners high, We go marching into battle
我们不怕任何困难危险
Unafraid, although the danger just increased
坚持到底跟他们作战
Raise the flag, sing the song
高举旗 大声唱
Here we come, we're 50 strong And 50 Frenchmen can't be wrong
我们五十个人 强壮有力一定会成功
Let's kill the Beast!
杀死野兽
Pardon me, Master?
主人陛下
Leave me in peace.
不要烦我
But, sir, the castle is under attack.
但是有人攻打城堡啊
Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!
杀野兽 杀野兽
This isn't working.
这样是不行的
Oh, Lumiere,
卢米亚
we must do something.
我们快想办法啊
Wait, I know.
等一等 有了
Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!
杀野兽 杀野兽
What shall we do, Master?
我们怎么办 主人
It doesn't matter now. Just let them come.
让他们来吧 我无所谓了
Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!
杀野兽 杀野兽
Kill the Beast!
杀野兽
Now!
攻击
Yes!
好了
Here we go.
出发啰
What the devil?
那是什么
Belle, look out!
贝儿 小心
You guys got to try this thing.
你们一定要试一试
Up here you scurvy scum!
看上面 人渣
Now!
攻击
And stay out!
滚出去
Get up.
站起来
Get up!
站起来
What's the matter, Beast?
怎么了你 野兽
Too kind and gentle to fight back?
是不是太温柔太仁慈了
No!
Belle...
贝儿
No! Gaston,
不要 加斯顿
don't!
不要
Let's go, Philippe.
费力 我们走
Come on out and fight!
带种的出来啊
Were you in love with her, Beast?
你爱上她了吗 野兽
Did you honestly think she'd want you
你有没有仔细想过
when she had someone like me?
凭你那付德性她会看上你吗
It's over, Beast.
去死吧 野兽
Belle is mine!
贝儿是我的
Let me go. Let me go.
不要松手 不要松手
Please, don't hurt me.
不要伤害我 求求你
I'll do anything. Anything!
任何事情我都答应你
Get out.
你滚吧
Beast!
野兽
Belle?
贝儿
Belle?
贝儿
You came back.
你回来了
You... You came back.
你回来了
Of course I came back.
是的 我回来了
I couldn't let them...
我不能让他们
Oh, this is all my fault.
这都是我的错
If only I'd gotten here sooner.
如果我能早点赶回来
Maybe... it's better...
也许这样比较好
it's better this way.
这样子比较好
Don't talk like that.
不要这样说
You'll be all right.
你不会有事的
We're together now.
我们又在一起了
Everything's going to be fine. You'll see.
什么都会好的 对吗
And... at least...
至 至少
I got to see you... one last time.
我还能看你最后一眼
No. No.
不 不要
Please... Please...
求求你
Please, don't leave me.
不要丢下我
I love you.
我爱你
Belle. It's me.
贝儿 是我
It is you.
真的是你
Lumiere.
卢米亚
Cogsworth!
葛士华
Mrs. Potts!
茶煲太太
Look at us.
看看我们
Mama, Mama.
妈妈
My goodness.
我的天
It is a miracle.
真是奇迹
L'amour.
完美
Well, Lumiere, old friend.
卢米亚好兄弟
Shall we let bygones be bygones?
过去的事真是一场恶梦
Of course, mon ami.
当然
I told you she would break the spell.
我就说她会解开咒语的
I beg your pardon, old friend
对不起 好兄弟
but I believe I told you.
我想 应该是我告诉你的
No, you didn't... I told you.
不对 是我告诉你的
You most certainly did not
你这个人真爱夸张
you pompous, paraffin-headed peabrain.
白痴 死蜡烛
En garde, you-you overgrown pocket watch.
告诉你 你才是笨蛋
Take that.
自大 神经病
Are they going to live happily ever after, Mama?
妈妈 他们会快乐的生活在一起吗
Of course, my dear.
当然啰 亲爱的
Of course.
当然啰
Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?
我还要睡在碗橱里呀
Certain as the sun
炫烂如初阳
Rising in the east
闪耀在东方
Tale as old as time
古老的故事
Song as old as rhyme
美丽的歌谣
Beauty and the Beast
美女与野兽
Tale as old as time
古老的故事
Song as old as rhyme
美丽的歌谣
Beauty and the Beast.
美女与野兽