饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下) The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 弗朗西斯·劳伦斯

演员: 詹妮弗·劳伦斯 / 乔什·哈切森 / 利亚姆·海姆斯沃斯 / 伍迪·哈里森 / 伊丽莎白·班克斯 / 朱丽安·摩尔 / 菲利普·塞默·霍夫曼 / 杰弗里·怀特 / 斯坦利·图齐 / 唐纳德·萨瑟兰 /


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://www.cmct.tv
影片压制:死亡骑士 字幕调校:死亡骑士 招募Q号:324446465
字幕翻译: 放肆欧米嘎 Lucyna
Okay.
好了
Okay, I know, I know. I'm sorry.
好了 我知道 我知道
I know it's a little tender.
抱歉 我知道我该轻点
Okay, let's try your voice now.
好了 现在试着发声
My name is Katniss Everdeen. I'm from District 12.
我叫凯特尼斯·艾佛丁 我家在12区
- My... - Okay, take your time.
- 我 - 没事 慢慢来
Still got a lot of swelling in your vocal chords.
你的声带很肿胀
My...
name is...
...Katniss Everdeen...
凯特尼斯·艾佛丁
I want...
我想
I want to talk to him.
我想跟他谈谈
He needs time.
他需要时间
But, um, we're trying somethin' new today.
但是 今天让他见个新面孔
He's been calmer with the doctors,
见到那些医生时他情绪没什么变化
but they're strangers to him.
他们对他来说是陌生人
So we're gonna test his response
所以 专家让他见几个家乡的熟人
on someone he remembers from home.
来测试他的反应
Someone he trusts.
他会见到一个你信赖的人
Send her in.
让她进去
Hey.
Prim.
普瑞姆
How you feelin'?
身体好些了吗
- She's too close. - Mmm, it's okay.
- 她走的太近了 - 没事的
- How'd you get here? - We live in District 13 now.
- 你是怎么到这里的 - 我们现在在13区
It's a real place. Stories are true.
13区是真实存在的 那些传言是真的
You were rescued.
你被救
My family hasn't come to see me.
我的家人没来看我
There was an attack on 12.
12区遭到了轰炸
Yes.
是的
My family?
我的家人
The bakery didn't survive.
他们没能幸存下来
It's Katniss.
因为凯特尼斯
- It's because of Katniss. - Wasn't because of her.
- 就是因为她 - 那不是她的错
- She tell you to say that? - She didn't tell me anything.
- 她告诉你这么说的 - 她什么都没告诉我
She's a liar, Prim. It's a trick.
普瑞姆 她是个骗子 那是个骗局
Peeta, what you're saying isn't real.
皮塔 你所说的是假的
She sent you here to talk to me.
她派你进来找我的
- She knows you're here now. - It's okay.
- 她知道你现在在这 - 没事的
She knows... You can't trust her!
她全都知道 你不能相信她
She's a monster!
她是个怪物
She's a mutt that The Capitol created to destroy us!
是个混蛋 她是都城派来摧毁我们的
- Get her outta there. - Do you understand me?
- 把她带出来 - 你明白我说的话吗
You have to kill her, Prim! You have to kill her!
你一定要杀了她 普瑞姆 你一定要 杀了她
- Katniss? - She's a mutt!
- 凯特尼斯 - 她是个混蛋
This is just a conditioned response.
他只是受了药物的影响
- Kill her! - It's not him.
- 杀了她 - 那不是真正的他
She's a monster! She's a mutt!
她是个怪物 是个混蛋
- No, it's not him. - She's a mutt!
- 没错 那不是他 - 她是个混蛋
饥饿游戏:嘲笑鸟下
There's not enough manpower coming in from 4.
从4区来的人手不够
I don't think that's a problem.
这个不成问题
Please, come in.
请过来吧
Will you excuse us for just a moment?
你们能离开一下吗
Of course.
没问题
Have a seat.
请坐
I'm glad you're feeling better.
很高兴你身体有所好转
Snow has to pay for what he's done.
斯诺要为他所犯下的罪行付出代价
I wanna help the rebels in any way I can.
我愿意全力跟你们合作
It's hard to see Peeta this way.
看到皮塔那样真是难过
That's not Peeta.
那不是他
Send me to The Capitol. I'll do anything.
送我去都城区 我会尽我所能
I can't...
对此我无能为力
I can't send you there.
我不能把你送到那
We can't get into The Capitol until we control District 2.
在我们控制2区前我没法把你送到那
Then send me to 2.
那就送我去2区
You want me to fire up our troops?
你需要我鼓舞士气
Call out to the loyalists? You've seen what I can do.
振奋军心 我到那边看看我能做些什么
Yes, I have.
是的 你在那会很有用的
I saw Peeta... before we left.
在我走之前 我去看望了皮塔
And what did you think?
有何想法?
Something selfish.
感到自己很自私
That you don't have to be jealous of him anymore.
因为你再也不用嫉妒他了吗
No.
I don't stand a chance if he doesn't get better.
在他好转之前我肯定毫无机会
You'll never let him go.
你肯定还是对他念念不忘
What's goin' on in your head?
你在想什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
That's like kissing someone who's drunk.
这就像你与一个醉汉接吻
Doesn't count.
那根本不是真正的吻
30 minutes until touchdown.
30分钟后降落
Prepare for landing.
准备降落
Wrap it up. Cut the chatter. Let's go.
将它包上 最后一次机会 行动
This is another version of booby-trapping a resource.
这个装置就像一个捕鸟夹
- Right, I see. - This one's designed to blind.
- 好的 明白了 - 这部分装置使人致盲
Smoke clings to the eyes.
烟雾遮住眼睛
That's an application of the hummingbird trap.
和你抓蜂鸟一个道理
You scare people so they flee in this direction
人们感到恐惧 开始跑向
into what they think is a safe haven.
一个他们认为安全的方向
Two-tiered explosion.
这时引爆炸药
You allow people enough time to rush in, help the wounded, then...
再过会 会有人冲上来帮助伤员
- A second bomb. - Right.
- 这时再次引爆 - 没错
Second one goes off here.
第二枚炸弹安放在这
I guess there are no rules anymore about
我想在战场上 为了杀掉另一个人
what a person can do to another person.
你们真是不择手段啊
I don't think Snow used any rulebook when he hijacked Peeta.
我觉得他们劫走皮塔时 可没有手下留情吧
Welcome to District 2. I'm Corporal Homes.
欢迎来到2区 我是赫姆斯下士
You follow me, please.
请跟我来
Don't worry.
不用担心
It's just how the loyalists say "Good morning."
政府军就是这么对我们说早安的
President Coin, we're indebted to you
科因总统 感谢您派来的增援部队
for the reinforcements and the Mockingjay.
同时感谢嘲笑鸟对我们的帮助
But I'm not sure that anyone outside of 2
但我们不确定2区以外的人
knows what we've been up against.
是不是知道我们起义的消息
This is The Nut.
这个是基地中心的立体图
The Capitol's headquarters for all offensive operations.
它是都城的设在2区的总部 也是我们行动的目标
It's manned by both military
驻扎在里面的不仅有政府军
and civilian personnel from District 2.
还有部分二区的平民
As you can see,
从地图上看
the fortress lies so far beneath the bedrock, it's untouchable.
整个堡垒建在岩层深处 易守难攻
Yesterday, we attempted to take the northeastern gate.
昨天我们试图突破东北门
The enemy countered from higher up and we were forced to pull back.
接着遭到空中的进攻 不得不撤退
We took heavy losses.
损失惨重
Could we create a decoy? Send troops towards one gate,
能不能策划一次佯攻 比如派部队聚集在其中一个门附近
launch a staggered attack on another.
然后猛攻另一个
Whose troops do you propose as a decoy, commander?
那么 指挥官你要把哪支部队当做诱饵派上前线呢
We have the Mockingjay. Don't underestimate her.
我们有嘲笑鸟 别低估了她的作用
We could use her to erode support.
我们可以用她瓦解敌人内部
She may be able to sway some of the loyalists.
她也许能让某些政府军动摇
You've been underground a long time, Madam Coin.
科因女士 你在地下工事里待了很长一段时间了
This isn't like the rest of Panem.
这里和施惠国其它地方不一样
Support for The Capitol runs deep here.
在这 支持都城的大有人在
Then there is no sacrifice too great.
那么这里确实是一块难啃的硬骨头
We need to control the arsenal inside that fortress.
我们需要占领堡垒内部的武器库
Even with every district in this alliance,
即使我们全军出动
we are outgunned.
也显得人手不足
I won't commit my people to a ground assault
要是仅仅为了抢武器 我不会派我的
just to pillage weapons.
地面部队进攻的
Commander Paylor, your people have suffered
佩勒指挥官 我知道你的人民
more than just about anyone else at the hands of The Capitol.
和其他仍然在都城控制下的人一样 饱经苦难
Which is why I won't condone a mass suicide.
这也是为什么我拒绝派我的部队继续进攻 那简直就是自杀
If we don't take District 2, we won't get into The Capitol.
如果我们不拿下2区 我们就无法进攻都城
Would it be enough to disable the fortress... instead of taking it?
我们能够使堡垒瘫痪 因而不需要拿下它
What do you have in mind?
你有什么计划
You think of it like a wolf den.
我将它比作一个狼窝
You're not gonna fight your way in, so you've got two choices:
我们没办法直接闯进去 现在我们有两个选择
you trap the wolves inside, or you flush 'em out.
要么你把狼困在里面 要么你把它们逼出来
If we can't attack straight on,
我们没法直接攻进去
then couldn't we use our hovercraft
我们能不能派飞机对周围的
to strike around it? We'll use the mountains.
山区进行轰炸 我们利用地形
We'll hit weak spots in the peaks.
我们知道山峰的弱点在哪
We could design the bomb targets in sequence using seismic data.
利用一些地震方面的数据 我们设计一个炸弹
Trigger avalanches.
来引发山体滑坡
Block all exits, cut off their supplies.
堵住所有的出口 切断他们的供应
You make it impossible for them to launch their hovercraft.
让他们的飞机无法起飞和降落
Bury them alive.
活埋他们
We'd forfeit any chance to control the weapons.
我们放弃对他们武器库的进攻计划
Yes, but we'd face a weakened Capitol.
没错 我们这么做大大削弱都城的力量
There's civilians in there.
但那里面还有平民
They should be given a chance to surrender.
我们应该留个投降的机会给他们
Could use one of the supply tunnels for the evacuees.
保留一个补给隧道 以便他们的人撤出
It's a luxury we weren't given when they firebombed 12.
这比12区的遭遇要好太多了
There's gotta be a better way.
肯定有更好的解决方法的
I suggest we try the avalanche, but leave the train tunnel alone.
我提议我们制造山崩封住出口 但保留火车隧道畅通
Civilians can escape into the square,
平民可以跑到广场上
where our armies will be waiting for their surrender.
我们的部队可以在那接受他们的投降
We should have every available medic standing by.
让所有的医疗人员在那边待命
And if they won't surrender?
如果他们不投降呢
Then we will need a compelling voice...
那么我们需要一个有说服力的人
to persuade them.
来劝降
Red flag, this is blue leader.
红旗 我是蓝色领袖
Form up on Charlie Tango, 1,500 meters out.
从查利探戈集合起飞 高度1500米
All bombers are outbound.
所有轰炸机都出边境
What's the difference, Katniss?
这有什么区别呢 凯特尼斯
Crushing the enemy in a mine
把敌人活埋
or blowin' them outta the sky with one of Beetee's arrows.
或者用你的箭将敌人的飞机击落
It's the same thing.
完全就是一码事
We were under attack in District 8,
我们在8区被空袭了
and that hovercraft wasn't filled with civilians.
而且我们击落的飞机里没有平民
Doesn't matter.
那有什么关系呢
Even if those civilians are just moppin' floors,
哪怕那些平民只是拖拖地板
they're helping the enemy.
也是在帮敌人啊
And if they have to die, I can live with that.
我觉得干掉他们没什么问题
No one who supports The Capitol is innocent.
支持都城的没一个好东西
With that kinda thinking, you can kill whoever you want.
你这种滥杀无辜的思想也好不到哪去
You can send kids off to The Hunger Games
为了保持各区的秩序 你就把孩子送到
to keep the districts in line.
饥饿游戏的赛场中去
It's war, Katniss.
凯特尼斯 这是战争
Sometimes killing isn't personal.
有时杀戮不是出于个人恩怨
Figured if anyone knew that, it was you.
而且谁又会知道是我们做的呢?只是你自己太偏执罢了
I, of all people, know that it's always personal.
大家都明白 战争总是和个人私欲紧密相连
Don't worry, Katniss, there'll be survivors.
凯特尼斯 不用担心 会有幸存者的
Let's focus on what it is you gotta say.
现在想想你待会要说些什么
Now, Plutarch wrote a speech for you...
普鲁塔克已经拟好了演讲稿
I'm not saying that.
我不会念那份稿子的
Okay. Didn't think so. Let's,uh...
嗯 我也觉得你不会 只是
But just remember, you're talking to everybody.
我只是提醒你 你的演讲会被直播
Not just the rebels, but The Capitol,
起义军 都城的人
the survivors in 2.
2区的幸存者
We want them to lay down their arms.
都会看到你的演讲
So you might wanna experiment
所以你的演讲
with a little sensitivity, warmth.
要有足够的煽动性 热情
Make it quick, you're exposed.
演讲简练些 要让他们大吃一惊
This is Katniss Everdeen,
我是凯特尼斯·艾佛丁
speaking to all of the loyalists from the heart of District 2.
我在2区的腹地向这些仍然忠于都城的人们发表讲话
Survivors! Inbound!
幸存者的乘坐的火车来了
Ready! Ready! Guns up!
准备好
On the ready. Guns up!
所有人就位 架起枪
We gotta get you back.
我们需要保护你撤下去
Here they come!
他们来了
Weapons tight! Weapons tight!
握紧武器 握紧武器
Everybody, stand by!
所有人靠后站
On the ground!
趴在地上
Put your weapons down.
放下武器
Get on the ground!
趴在地上
Put your weapons down now!
放下你们的武器 马上
Weapons down!
放下武器
You! Put it down!
你 放下武器
Put it...
放下.
- Put your weapons down! - Drop it!
- 放下武器 - 放下
Drop your weapon! You! Drop it.
放下武器 你 放下武器
Drop the gun!
放下武器
Drop it!
放下武器
- Hold your fire! - Stop!
- 别开枪 - 都别开枪
Stop!
别开枪
- Hold your fire! - Stop!
- 别开枪 - 都别开枪
- Hold your fire! - He needs help!
- 别开枪 - 他需要治疗
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Drop it!
放下武器
Give me one reason I shouldn't shoot you.
给我一个不开枪杀你的理由
Drop the gun!
放下武器
I can't.
我不能
I guess that's the problem, isn't it?
我觉得这就是问题所在
We blew up your mine.
我们炸了你们的矿井
You burned my district to the ground.
你们把我们的家乡夷为平地
We each have every reason to want to kill each other.
我们每个人都有相互残杀的理由
So if you wanna kill me, do it.
如果你杀了我
Make Snow happy.
某个人会很开心
I'm tired of killing his slaves for him.
我已经厌倦和斯诺的棋子互相杀戮了
I'm not his slave.
我可不是他的棋子
I am.
我是
That's Why I killed Cato.
那就是为什么我杀了加图
And he killed Thresh.
他杀了斯莱士
And Thresh killed Clove.
斯莱士杀了克拉芙
It just goes around and around.
总是这样不停的循环下去
And who wins?
最后你猜谁赢了?
Always Snow.
当然 赢家总是斯诺
I am done being a piece in his game.
我已经厌倦了成为他游戏里的棋子了
District 12, District 2. We have no fight.
12区 2区 我们本来能和平共处
Except the one The Capitol gave us.
战争是都城挑起的
Why are you fighting the rebels?
为什么你要抵抗我们起义军呢
You're neighbors.
为什么要与你的邻居兵戎相见呢?
You're family.
为什么要与你的家人手足相残呢?
These people are not your enemy.
这些人不是你们的敌人
We all have one enemy.
我们只有一个敌人
And that's Snow.
那就是斯诺
He corrupts everyone and everything.
他让我们每个人堕落腐化
He turns the best of us against each other.
让我们这些本该和睦相处的人相互残杀
Stop killing for him.
别再为他卖命了
Tonight, turn your weapons to The Capitol.
今晚 我们把枪口对准都城
Turn your weapons to Snow.
对准斯诺
Tonight, turn your weapons to The Capitol.
今晚 把你的枪口对准都城
Turn your weapons to Snow.
对准斯诺
Hold your fire.
别开枪
A toast.
干杯
Antonius, with our best troops crushed in the mountains
安东尼奥斯 我们最精锐的部队已经阵亡在那座山里了
and the rebels marching on us as we speak,
就在我们谈话的时候 敌人还在向我们进军
what did we celebrate?
所以我想问问 我们到底在庆祝什么
The death of the Mockingjay, sir.
先生 我认为我们在庆祝嘲笑鸟之死
If Peeta didn't kill her, her own arrogance did.
虽然皮塔没能杀了她 她的自大葬送了自己的性命
Of course.
当然
That's the same facile thinking
同样也是这么一种肤浅的思想 让你做出了
that led you to divert our best Peacekeepers into District 2.
把我们最为精锐的部队派进2区这样一个错误的决定
You have a habit of burying people before they're dead.
你有一个坏习惯 喜欢在一切还未尘埃落定时就盖棺定论
If the Mockingjay were gone,
如果嘲笑鸟真的死了
the rebels would already be using her as a martyr.
叛军会利用她的烈士形象大肆宣传
No, Minister Antonius,
安东尼奥斯首相 你说的不对
I'm afraid that is not what we were toasting at all.
我觉得我们不是在庆祝嘲笑鸟之死
Sir, the rebels can be held off out...
先生 我们的部队能抵抗住叛军
The rebels will reach the outskirts of The Capitol
叛军几天后就会抵达
in a matter of days.
都城的外围
We'll evacuate the outer blocks to let them in.
我们把外围街区的军队撤下来 放叛军进来
I want all anti-aircraft defenses ready,
把所有的防空导弹准备好
so we're secure from the skies.
保住制空权
Lure them into the city,
放他们进城
and then our Gamemakers
然后我们布下的陷阱
will make them pay for every inch with blood.
会让他们每前进一步都得付出惨痛的代价
I want every camera watching.
让所有的探头监控这一切
We'll turn their advance into a celebration of suffering.
我们要让他们的前进变成一种折磨
Let each moment be captured for all posterity.
让我们的子孙后代有机会欣赏那些场景
So, what did we toast tonight, Minister Antonius?
所以 安东尼奥斯首相 我们到底在庆祝什么呢
We toasted a glorious era...
我们在庆祝一个光辉的时代
...coming to its bitter end.
终于可悲的结束了
Well, there she is. The Mockingjay.
找到你了 嘲笑鸟
Oh, that speech you gave. Oh, man, feel.
噢 看看我身上这些伤疤 天啊
I mean, I still have goose bumps.
现在回想起来还会浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
You don't mind, do you?
你应该不会介意吧
They cut off my supply of morphling.
他们没再给我注射吗啡了
There's this head doctor that comes in and sees me every day,
那个主治医生每天都来看我
trying to help me adjust to reality.
尝试着 让我适应这里的生活
Like some guy from this rabbit's warren
仿佛就像这个兔子窝里
actually knows anything about my reality.
真的有人了解我一样
At least 20 times in a session, he tells me that I'm totally safe.
每次开会时他都要重申好几遍:你是安全的
Safe from The Capitol.
你不会受到都城的迫害
Safe from Snow.
或是遭受斯诺的暴政
What about you, Mockingjay? You feeling totally safe?
嘲笑鸟 你怎么看 你真的有安全感吗
- Till I got shot. - Oh, please.
- 直到在我中弹前 - 哦 天啊
The bullet didn't even touch you.
那子弹根本没碰到你呢
Cinna saw to that. Of course, your costume would be bulletproof.
他们考虑过这件事 你身上的"戏服"当然是防弹的了
So what are your injuries?
所以你到底受了什么伤呢
Bruised ribs, bruised lung.
肋骨和肺部受伤了
I'm surprised they haven't found you a new lung.
真奇怪 他们怎么不给你换个新的肺
I mean, I've got two. Do you want one of mine?
我身上有两个肺呢 要不要从我身上拿一个?
I mean, it's everybody's job to keep you alive.
我的意思是 每个人都要保护你的生命安全
- Is that why you hate me? - Partly.
- 这就是你讨厌我的原因吗 - 那只是部分原因
You're also a little hard to swallow.
你真的很虚伪
The whole tacky romance drama
这个俗套的传奇故事
and the "defender of the hopeless" act.
和那个扶弱济贫的表演
Even though it's not an act.
虽说你帮助弱者时不像是在演戏
Which makes it even more unbearable.
但这一切都让你显得更加令人讨厌
Feel free to take any of this personally.
能够亲口说出这些真是感到如释重负啊
You should have been the Mockingjay.
你应该去当嘲笑鸟
Nobody else would tell you what to say.
你想说什么就说什么
But nobody likes me.
但没人看好我
- They're afraid of you. - Maybe here,
- 至少你还是自由的 - 也许吧
but... in The Capitol, you're the only thing
但是在别的地方 都城里的人们只因为你
that they're scared of.
而感到恐惧
It's just stuff my family brought.
那只是些我家人带来的小玩意儿
It's from Peeta.
这是皮塔带来的
Yeah.
没错
They messed us up pretty good, didn't they?
都城的那帮人真是让我们不得安宁啊
We showed him footage of your speech in 2.
我们给他看了些你在2区演讲的镜头
He had real memories of you.
他脑子里还是有对你的真实记忆的
That still doesn't mean I'm going in there.
这不代表我可以去看他了啊
He's strapped down. He can't hurt you.
他已经被捆住了 不会伤害你的
No. This is different. Haymitch, I really don't want to.
不 我不是那个意思 黑密契 我真的不想见他
It doesn't matter what you want. It's for Peeta.
这不是你想不想的问题 这都是为了皮塔好
What's the harm in trying?
试试没坏处的
I watched you die.
我还以为你死了
- You look terrible. - You've looked better.
- 你看起来真糟糕 - 你看起来好多了
You're not even remotely nice to say that to me now.
你说这话时一点也不真诚
I was never the nice one. You were.
我从来就不是个真诚的人 你才是
When I saw you die, I remembered something.
当我看你倒下去的时候 我想起了一些事
About the bread.
想起了那些面包
I remember... you in the rain.
我想起那是个雨天
And I burned it on purpose.
我故意把面包烤焦
To give it to you.
为了送面包给你吃
I remember my mother hitting me.
我记得我妈妈还揍了我
I was supposed to give it to the pig.
因为我没把那些焦面包扔给猪
That was the first we'd eaten in days.
在那之前我好几天没吃东西了
Why would I take a beating like that for you?
我怎么可能为了你去受那样一顿毒打
Because you were kind and generous.
因为你很善良 很大方
- And people said you loved me. - Did people say you love me?
- 人们都说你喜欢我 - 有人说我喜欢你?
They said that's why Snow tortured you. To hurt me.
这就是斯诺折磨你的原因 因为他想折磨我
Snow says that everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.
斯诺说你所说的一切都是假的
All I know is that I would have
我所知道的是要是
saved myself a lot of suffering,
当时我把那些面包扔给猪
if I'd just given that bread to the pig.
我就可以少受些折磨了
I think the only thing left to say is "thank you."
我只想衷心的对你道声谢
I need to be in The Capitol.
我要去都城
No, you have done your job.
不 你的任务已经完成了
You've been very successful as the Mockingjay.
嘲笑鸟 你已经做的很好了
You've unified the districts. And now we want you to rest.
你成功的使所有区团结在一起 现在我们希望你好好休息
And to heal.
保养好自己的身体
The last the rebels saw me, I was lying on the ground.
起义军最后一次看见我的时候 我还躺在地上
Katniss, we won't let this momentum go to waste.
凯特尼斯 你放心 我不会让我们之前的宣传付诸东流的
We'll shoot more propos right here in 13,
我们就在13区 就在这里拍一些短片
showing them that you're alive.
证明你还活着
I should be with the troops.
我应该和部队待在一块
It'll be like being on the front lines.
这和你上前线效果是一样的
As far as the soldiers know,
就我们的官兵所知道的
you survived a bullet to the heart.
你被一颗子弹击中心脏但却幸存下来
I think they'll understand why you're not with them.
我觉得他们能明白为什么你没能和他们并肩作战
When we win this war,
我们赢得这场战争之后
we'll fly you in for the surrender.
就用飞机送你过去 接受他们的投降
We'll need you for the ceremony.
受降典礼需要你出席
You're very valuable to us.
你对我们来说至关重要
I'll do whatever you need me to do.
你要我做什么都没问题
From this day forth, in sickness and in health,
从今往后 无论是生老病死
for richer or poorer.
还是富贵贫穷
I promise to love and cherish you each day.
我都会好好的爱你 珍惜你
I, Finnick Odair,
我 芬尼克·奥戴尔
take you, Annie Cresta, as my wife from this day forth.
与安妮 克莱斯塔结为夫妻
Together or apart, we will always be united.
一生一世
One life, one purpose, one destiny.
永不分离 志同道合 长相厮守
You may kiss the bride.
现在你可以亲吻新娘了
You saw Peeta, didn't you?
你去看望了皮塔吧
Did you tell him "Hi" for me?
有没有替我向他问好
We're old friends, you know.
你知道他可是我的老朋友啦
We had adjoining cells in The Capitol.
我们在都城被关在同一间牢房里
We're very familiar with each other's screams.
对彼此的尖叫声都十分熟悉呢
I'm going to kill Snow.
我要去杀了斯诺
Nothing good is safe while he's alive.
只要他活着一天我们就一天不得安生
And I can't make another speech about it.
杀他之前我不想再演讲一番了
No more cameras. No more propos.
不想再对着镜头 不想再拍宣传片
No more Games.
不想再演戏了
He needs to see my eyes when I kill him.
当我杀他的时候 我要他看着我的眼睛
Now you're talking.
嘲笑鸟终于开始有主见啦
Find a way to The Capitol when everybody's looking the other way.
我在想有没有别的法子去都城
I hear the medics talking.
我刚刚听到有几个医务人员在聊天
They're shipping supplies for the front line
他们今天半夜要把物资
from hangar two around midnight tonight.
送到前线去
Medicine, painkillers. I was gonna go steal some for myself,
我本打算从中偷点止痛药之类的药品
but I guess I could just stay here and cover for you.
但我想了想 我可以留在这为你作掩护
Anybody can kill anybody, Katniss. Even a president.
凯特尼斯 即使他是总统 你也能杀了他
You just have to be willing to sacrifice yourself.
只要你愿意牺牲自己
Go on.
去吧
Don't you want Snow to see you dance?
你不想让斯诺看到你跳舞吗
Hey, that's her.
嘿 是她
That's Katniss Everdeen.
那是凯特尼斯·艾佛丁
Hey. Thought you were in the hospital.
嗨 我以为你还在医院里呢
I was.
之前是呆在那
Come on.
来吧
What is she doing?
她去那里干什么?
I don't know, it's so frustrating when she goes rogue.
那真是令人沮丧啊 她自己跑出去了
This isn't just adolescent, it's insubordination.
这不是一个教训那么简单 这是敢违抗命令
Put her on the first hovercraft back.
让第一架回来的飞机把她送回来
Don't be ridiculous. She can't come back now.
说什么呢 现在不能让她回来
She's mythic.
她现在就是个传奇
At the front lines, surviving a gunshot wound.
在前线受了枪伤 却活了下来
Couldn't have staged it better myself.
我都写不出一个比这更好的剧本了
Hmm. I know.
是啊
She's going to stay where she is.
让她待在前线吧
And whatever she's doing, we conceived it.
她所做的一切
It was our plan all along.
都是在我们的计划掌控之中的
Of course it was.
当然
Mr. Heavensbee, you're the Gamemaker.
海文斯比先生 你是游戏设计者
I want everyone to know, whatever game she's playing,
我要让所有人知道无论她采取什么行动
she's playing for us.
她都是在为我们卖命
I'm Commander Paylor of District 8.
我是第八区的指挥官佩勒
I'm a soldier, like all of you, so here's what I know.
我和你们一样 都是在前线浴血奋战的士兵 我想说的是
For the first time in our lifetimes,
这是我们一生中第一次看到
we're standing together with 13 districts.
13个区的人们在一起并肩作战
From what I see here, we've already made history.
我认为我们已经创造了历史
But history doesn't stop to celebrate.
但我们不应该就此满足
And we're facing an enemy that will not change
我们正面对冥顽不灵
and will never surrender.
拒绝投降的敌人
President Snow has pulled back Peacekeepers
斯诺总统将部队撤下
to fortify the center of the city.
加强了城中心的守卫
He's evacuating residents from the outer blocks.
他正从都城外围撤离居民
These civilians will be confused and desperate.
平民们感到恐慌绝望
You are under orders not to target them.
我命令你们不能伤害平民
We're deploying medical brigades to help anyone in need.
我们会部署医疗兵来帮助这些需要帮助的人
We'll show The Capitol people who we are.
我们要向都城人民证明我们是善良的
To slow our advance, President Snow
为了迟缓我们的进攻 斯诺总统
is building a minefield of traps
在城内布下了许多地雷和陷阱
and lethal devices called "pods."
和一些被称作"豆荚"的杀人装置
The sadistic inventions of Gamemakers
一种以我们的死亡为乐的
meant to make sport of our deaths.
虐杀性武器
If our armies make it past Peacekeepers and other defenses,
如果我们的部队能闯过城中的陷阱和守卫关卡
we'll converge in the center of the city at Snow's mansion,
我们将包围斯诺的宅邸
where we won't just unlock his gates,
到时我们将不仅仅是轰开他的大门
but unshackle all of Panem.
还解放了整个施惠国
If we die, let it be for a cause and not a spectacle.
如果我们不幸阵亡 希望我们死的值得
If we succeed, let it be for all of Panem,
如果我们活下来了 愿上天保佑我们施惠国
and let it be forever.
我们的起义也会永垂不朽
Yes, you've already made history.
是的 你们已经创造了历史
But the future, our future, starts tomorrow at dawn,
但未来 我们的未来将在明日黎明
when we march together into The Capitol.
掀开新的篇章
Squad 451?
你是451小队的人?
Looks like you got your meals covered.
看起来你已经准备好你的食物了
- Tryin' to be prepared. - Don't lie to me.
- 我希望在走之前准备周全 - 别瞒着我了
We've been hunting together all our lives.
我们这辈子都在一起打猎
I know when you're gonna go off on your own.
我知道你这次想离开小队单独行动
You gonna leave me behind, too?
你这次还打算把我扔下吗?
As your fellow soldier,
作为你的部下
I suggest that you stay with your unit.
我建议你还是和你的分队待在一起吧
But I couldn't stop you if you wanted to come.
如果你一定要来 我也没法阻止你
Hawthorne, Everdeen, come meet your new unit.
霍桑 艾佛丁 来见见大家
I'm Lieutenant Jackson,
我是杰克逊中尉
and I wanna introduce you to your squad.
现在我向你介绍一下与你同行的小队成员
This is Second Lieutenant Mitchell,
这是米歇尔少尉
best sharpshooter in Panem.
施惠国的神枪手
These are the Leeg sisters. First Combat Division.
这两位 列格姐妹 来自第一战斗师
And this is Corporal Homes.
这位是霍姆斯下士
Finnick?
芬尼克?
- Are you with us? - Looks like it.
- 你和我们一起去吗?- 没错
That was a short honeymoon.
蜜月期真短啊
Yeah, well,
是啊
I guess we're gonna have to have one in The Capitol.
我想在我们拿下都城后
- After we take it. - Gather 'round.
- 我们会在那再度一次蜜月 - 集合
Squad 451, you're my unit.
451中队 我是你们的总指挥
Lieutenant Jackson is my second-in-command.
杰克逊中尉是副指挥
Each one of you is elite in some form of combat.
你们中的每一个人都是战场上的精英
But we are a non-combat unit.
但我们不是战斗部队
So we'll be following days behind the front-line troops.
所以我们将跟在前线部队后面
You're to be the onscreen faces of the invasion.
作为明星小队
"The Star Squad."
你们的行动将被直播
It's been decided that you're most effective
指挥部认为直播你们的行动
- when seen by the masses. - So we're not gonna fight?
- 能鼓舞军心 - 所以我们不参加战斗?
You'll do whatever you're ordered to do, soldier.
士兵 我命令你做什么你就做什么
It's not your job to ask questions.
现在轮不到你提问
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Our instructions are to shoot propaganda footage
我们接到的指示是在进军都城时
on the battle-scarred streets of The Capitol.
拍摄宣传镜头
You were handpicked to intimidate their forces.
你们每个人都是被精心挑选出来 去震慑敌人
And inspire surrenders.
劝诫他们投降
Even though we'll be working on abandoned streets
即使我们大多数时间都在
miles behind the front lines,
离前线数英里的街道上拍摄
I guarantee you, wherever they put us,
我向你们担保 无论他把我们派到哪里
it will not be safe. This is a war zone.
都不会绝对的安全 我们将身处战场
It is likely that we'll encounter both active pods
我们可能遇到活动的"豆荚"
and Peacekeepers.
和敌人的部队
You're considered high-value targets to The Capitol.
你们是都城的重点抓捕目标
In the event of capture,
要是不幸落入敌手
you'll be given a nightlock pill.
用这种"夜锁"药丸自杀
A poison that acts immediately.
服用后毒性立马发作
Lieutenant Jackson, do the honors.
杰克逊中尉请将药丸分发下去
I've already briefed you on the pods.
我向你们简要介绍下"豆荚"
I remind you, they are on every block.
仔细听好了 每个街区上都有这种陷阱
Our unit has been given a Holo.
上级给我们小队分配了一个"全息图"装置
A database that contains a detailed map of The Capitol
这是一个数据库 内置都城的详细地图
and a list of every known pod.
上面记录了每一个已知"豆荚"的具体位置
These pods can trigger anything from bombs
这些陷阱能被例如炸弹
to traps to mutts.
和一些不幸靠近的倒霉蛋触发
We cannot move without this device.
没有这个装置我们就无法行动
There's no guarantee that our database is complete.
同时这个数据库可能是不完整的
There could be new pods that we're not aware of.
也可能有我们尚未注意到的"豆荚"
Because we don't want the Gamemakers to know
我们不想让敌人知道我们有这么清楚的情报
we have this intel, it has a self-destruct on it.
因此装置内部有一个自毁装置
You flip this switch, say "nightlock" three times,
你启动这个开关 说三声"夜锁"
and it blows itself and anything within a 10-foot radius.
它就会自爆 爆炸半径10英寸
Stay within our unit.
不要擅自行动
Even with the Holo,
即便我们有这个装置
it is likely that new pods have been set.
敌人也可能布下新的"豆荚"
Whatever they contain, they are meant to kill you.
不管那里面是什么 那肯定能要了你的命
Ladies and gentlemen,
先生们女士们
welcome to the 76th Hunger Games.
欢迎来到第76届饥饿游戏
I've never seen this place so empty.
我从未见过这里空无一人
Just keep your eyes open.
大家留心观察周围情况
Got a pod. Let's take cover.
这附近有个陷阱快找隐蔽物
Shoot through those two buildings.
从这两栋楼中间射一箭
Pollux... right here.
陷阱 就在那
Castor.
克雷西达
Good.
位置不错
When you're ready, Katniss.
凯特尼斯 准备好了就射击
Hold it. Pollux, tighter.
注意 豆荚机更密集了
Okay.
开弓吧
All clear.
警报解除
I don't think we can get across this minefield.
我觉得我们走不过这片雷区的
Not without that Holo.
没有"全息图"就没法过雷区
We're not gonna get it off him while he's awake.
指挥官醒着时我们没法拿走那个装置
Let's make sure we're on the same watch tonight.
记得校正我们俩的手表 今晚统一行动
Is that Peacekeepers?
那是政府军的卡车吗
451 to base.
451小队呼叫基地
We've got a truck coming in from the south. Over.
一辆卡车从南面驶向我们的驻地 完毕
Copy that. Over.
小队明白 完毕
Stand down, everyone. It's friendly.
不必紧张 那是自己人
My name is Peeta Mellark.
我叫皮塔·梅拉尔克
My home is District 12.
我来自12区
My name is Peeta Mellark. My home is District 12.
我叫皮塔·梅拉尔克 我来自12区
- Okay, stop. - My name is Peeta Mellark.
- 停下 - 我叫皮塔·梅拉尔克
- Hold up. Everyone relax. - My home is District 12.
- 住手 大家都冷静 - 我叫皮塔·梅拉尔克
What are we doin'?
我们拿他怎么办
Jackson, cuff him.
杰克逊 铐上他
Soldier, this is just a precaution
士兵 这只是保险措施
till we can get everything straightened out. Yeah?
弄清楚情况后我们会给你解开的
My name's Peeta Mellark. From District 12.
我叫皮塔·梅拉尔克 我来自12区
They want us to add him to the propo.
上级希望我们将他拍进宣传片
Show that he's on our side now.
以证明他现在已经站到我们这边了
We'll move forward a few blocks tomorrow
明天 我们往前走几个街区
and shoot the new footage.
再给他拍一个短片
He's not in control of himself.
他甚至都不能控制住自己
I say we schedule an around-the-clock watch on him.
现在我安排一个值班表 轮流看守他
The Leegs till 1700, Homes and Mitchell till 1900.
到17点 由列格姐妹俩负责 由赫姆斯和米歇尔负责到19点
Give me a watch.
把我也安排进值班表
And if it really came down to it,
到了关键时刻
you think you could shoot him?
你确定你能朝他开枪吗
I wouldn't be shooting Peeta.
那时我不是朝皮塔开枪
I'd be killing a Capitol mutt.
而是朝一个都城来的杂种开枪
I'm not sure that kind of a comment
你这样说更让我不放心了
recommends you for the job, either, soldier.
可以让你胜任这份工作 士兵
Put her in the rotation.
把她排进值班表
He's gonna try to kill me.
他肯定会试图杀了我
Especially with all this going on.
尤其是当我们行动的时候
It's gonna set him off.
会使他不受控制
We'll keep him contained.
我们会牢牢看住他的
Why would Coin do this?
为什么科因这么做
Here's all I know.
我所知道的有限
It was Peeta that she wanted rescued from the arena.
那次在竞技场里她想救出来的是皮塔而不是你
She never liked you.
她一点都不喜欢你
She doesn't like anybody or anything she can't control.
她不喜欢那些她控制不住的人
So she would put my life in danger?
所以她就让我置身于危险的境地?
She'd deny it, but...
她说她不是故意为之 但实际上
What?
怎么了?
One way or another, this war is gonna come to an end.
总有一天这场战争要结束
They promised a free election.
他们承诺将会举行一场自由的选举
Maybe she's startin' to see you as a threat.
也许她已经将你视作一个威胁
Nobody would think I'd be a leader.
没人会支持我做领导人的
But you'd throw your support to someone.
但如果要你支持某位候选人
Would it be her?
你会选她吗
And if your immediate answer isn't "yes,"
如果你不是毫不犹豫的回答道"会"
then you're dangerous.
那么你对她来说就是个威胁
She doesn't need you as a rallying cry anymore.
她已经不需要你拍摄那些宣传片了
These propos can be done without you.
因为这些宣传片没有你一样也能拍下去
There's only one thing you could do now
你只有最后一件事可以做
to add more fire to this rebellion.
好让反抗的火焰燃得更旺
Die.
That's not gonna happen under my watch, Katniss.
凯特尼斯 我是不会让这种事情发生的
I'm plannin' for you to have a long life.
我会好好保护你的
Why? You don't owe me anything.
为什么 你为什么要这么做?
Because you've earned it.
因为你值得
We've been here before, you know.
你知道吗 我们以前一起到过这儿的
What?
什么?
That look.
你脸上的表情
I've seen that look.
你这表情我以前看到过
You're trying to decide
那时你在决定
whether or not you should kill me.
你到底要不要杀了我
I never wanted to kill you.
我从来没想过要杀了你
And that's not what I'm doing.
我心里想的不是这个
I saw it with my own eyes. In the first Games.
我们第一届在饥饿游戏上见面时 我亲眼所见
In the first Games, I thought you were
那次 我以为
trying to help the Careers kill me.
你要和卡瑞尔一起杀掉我
After that, I always saw you... as an ally.
在那之后 我把你当成我的伙伴
Friend, lover...
朋友 爱人
...Victor...
胜利者
...fiancé,
未婚妻
...enemy, target, mutt.
敌人 攻击目标 杂种
And now ally?
现在又成了盟友
Yeah, I'll add that to the list of words
是啊 我要把这个词
I use to try to figure you out.
加到我用来琢磨你的一串词里
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just can't tell what's real and what's made up anymore.
我只是没法分清事实的真假了
Then ask. It's what Annie does.
那就多开口问问大家 安妮也是这么做的
Ask who?
问谁呢
Us. We're your unit now.
问我们 我们是你的新同伴
Your favorite color is green.
你最喜欢的颜色是绿色
Is that real?
这个是真的吗
Yeah. That's real.
是的 是绿色
Yours is orange.
你最喜欢的颜色是橙色
Not bright orange.
不..应该是亮橙色
Soft, like the sunset.
像日落一样温暖的亮橙色
Thank you.
谢谢
You're a painter.
你曾是个画家
You're a baker.
是个面包师
You always sleep with the windows open.
你总喜欢开着窗户睡觉
You never take sugar in your tea.
你喝茶时从不加糖
You always double-knot your shoelaces.
你系鞋带总是打双结
You were right.
你说得对
I can't do this.
我不能走
Guess we're not leavin' anymore.
我觉得我们走不掉了
We're not going anywhere without that Holo.
拿不到全息仪我们哪都去不了
Listen up.
各位听好了
Mag's empty...
这个弹夹是空的
It's only for the propo.
为了他拍宣传片而准备的
Let's move. We're headed five blocks north.
我们继续前进 向北走五个街区
"To the citizens of The Capitol,
都城里的平民们
our war is not with you."
我们不会伤害你们
To the citizens of The Capitol,
都城里的平民们
our war is not with you.
我们不会伤害你们
"You will be a vital part of the democracy that follows our victory."
战争结束后 你们也享有平等的民主权利
Be a vital part of the democracy that follows our victory.
战争结束后 你们也享有平等的民主权利
- You got it. - Okay.
- 记住了吗 - 记住了
Boggs. This is a good spot.
博格斯 这个拍摄点不错
Through there, in the courtyard.
走到那 到那个广场上去
Okay, let us clear it.
好 让我们先探测一下周围
Got a pod.
发现了一个陷阱
Split. Take cover.
分散 找掩护
Stay back.
别靠近
All clear. Gale, Homes, with me.
警报解除 盖尔 赫姆斯跟着我
Leegs, take the wings.
列格姐妹 注意两翼的动向
Everdeen, no!
艾佛丁 别动
Boggs!
博格斯
- Hold your position! - Boggs!
- 所有人站在原地 - 博格斯
Grab the tourniquets from the bag.
把止血带从包里拿出来
Squeeze his legs as hard as you can.
尽力按住他的腿
It's okay.
没事的 冷静
The Holo. The Holo.
保护好"全息图"
Unfit for command.
我已不适合指挥
Transfer primary security clearance...
移交指挥权
Say your name.
说出你的名字
Katniss Everdeen.
凯特尼斯·艾佛丁
What did you just do?
你为什么这么做?
Katniss, don't trust them.
凯特尼斯 不要信任他们
Kill Peeta, if you have to.
必要时杀了皮塔
- Do what you came to do. - Boggs? Boggs?
- 别忘了你此行的目的 - 博格斯你醒醒
- Come on. Come on. - He's gone. He's gone.
- 醒醒啊 - 他牺牲了 牺牲了
Go, go, go!
大家快跑
- This way! - Keep moving.
- 走这边 - 不要停
Let's go, soldiers!
凯特尼斯快跑
- Get to higher ground! - Move!
- 快跑到高处 - 跑
Finnick!
芬尼克
- Peeta! - Mitchell!
- 皮塔 - 米歇尔
Come on, come on!
快跑
Settle!
塞特尔
Come on! Don't stop! Let's go!
快跑 不要停
Come on, come on! We gotta move!
快走快走
Get inside!
快进去
Everybody, inside! Go! Upstairs! Go! Hurry up!
大家都赶紧进去 快 快
Move!
跟上
- Go! Go! - Move!
- 快走 - 快跑
Keep moving!
不要停
Keep moving to the top!
快跑到顶楼
Go!
跑上去
Hey, hey! I got you.
嘿 我抓住你了
It's slowing down.
水位上涨的速度降低了
Gamemakers are still putting on quite a show.
我们的性命仍然在他们的掌控中
- 451 to base. Over. - Hey, we better move.
- 451小队呼叫基地 完毕 - 各位 我们最好马上转移了
If Peacekeepers didn't know where we were, they do now.
之前政府军不知道我们的方位 现在他们知道了
Those surveillance cameras caught us.
那些监控探头发现了我们
451 to base. Come in.
451小队呼叫基地 请回答
This is a bad spot. We need to move now.
此地不宜久待 我们必须马上走
451 to base. Over.
451小队呼叫基地 完毕
I can't get a signal.
这没信号
But I can get us back to base. Everdeen, give me the Holo.
我知道回基地的路线 艾佛丁 把"全息图"给我
Everdeen, what did I just say? The Holo. Come on, let's go.
艾佛丁 我重复一遍 快给我 我们要行动了
Boggs gave it to me.
博格斯把它给了我
What are you talking about?
你都在说些什么
He did. He transferred security clearance to her.
博格斯确实这么做了 他将指挥权移交给了她
I saw him.
我亲眼所见
And why would he do that?
他为什么这么做?
I'm on special orders from Coin.
科因总统给了我一个特殊任务
To do what?
什么任务?
To assassinate President Snow.
暗杀斯诺总统
I don't believe that for one second.
我不信 不用多想就知道你在撒谎
As your new unit commander,
作为小队的新指挥官
I order you to transfer security clearance to me now.
我命令你现在就将安全许可移交给我
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Let's not lose our heads here.
让我们暂且先别窝里斗
I'm not asking you again, Everdeen.
我不是在请求你 艾佛丁
Give me that Holo.
把"全息图"给我
She's telling the truth. Plutarch wants it televised.
她没骗你 普鲁塔希望这能在电视直播
He thinks if we could film
他觉得如果
the Mockingjay assassinating Snow,
能把嘲笑鸟暗杀斯诺的过程拍下来
it'll make The Capitol surrender
都城能更快的投降
before the casualties get too high.
避免更大的伤亡
While we're arguing,
正当我们争执不休之时
there's 100 Peacekeepers on their way here.
100名政府军正朝这逼近
Boggs promised me that when the time came,
博格斯曾经向我保证时机到来时
you would help me.
你一定会帮我的
All right, soldier, Holds yours.
好吧 士兵 "全息图"是你的了
I don't think we're gonna leave any footprints.
我觉得我们应该不会再被发现了
We should move now. And those cameras outside
我们应该马上行动了
should be covered up by the oil.
外面的大部分监控镜头都被油污遮住了
She can't move forward like this.
不能继续前进了
Her leg is too bad. We have to evacuate her.
她的腿伤得太重 我们需要带她撤离
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll stay with her.
我会和她待在一起
As soon as we make contact,
我承诺我们一与指挥部联系上
we will send somebody back. I promise you.
我们就让他们派人来找你们
All right, everybody, move out.
各位 我们出发
- Let's get him up. - Let's go!
- 拉上他一起走 - 行动
Can you walk?
你能自己走吗?
Come on, this way.
走这边
Get these curtains closed.
拉上那些窗帘
It's the Leegs.
列格姐妹俩在劫难逃
强制观看 所有施惠国国居民注意
Good afternoon. I'm Caesar Flickerman.
下午好 我是凯萨·富莱克曼
Here with our continuing coverage of the defense of The Capitol.
下面继续播报都城保卫战的最新战况
Today, as our Peacekeepers valiantly hold off the rebels,
今天 我们的部队正顽强抵抗着叛军的进攻
our story takes a surprising twist.
我要告诉大家一个好消息
Katniss Everdeen, our once favorite daughter,
凯特尼斯·艾佛丁 我们曾经的骄傲
has infiltrated the city with some of the Victors,
与一些曾经的胜利者们渗透进城市内部
whose names are all too familiar.
他们的名字大家都很熟悉了
Finnick Odair and Peeta Mellark.
芬尼克·奥戴尔和皮塔·梅尔拉克
Clearly, some alliances don't last forever.
很明显 没有永恒的盟友
Take a look at what happened just a moment ago,
各位观众看一看几分钟前发生的一幕
when our Peacekeepers cornered Katniss Everdeen
当我们的部队包围了凯特尼斯·艾佛丁
and her band of foolish rebels.
和她那一队愚蠢的同伙时
Whatever arrogance brought this treacherous girl back to us,
无论是怎样一种自大的想法驱使她回到这里
you are about to witness a great victory,
你们马上就要目睹我们胜利的一幕
not only for The Capitol, but for Panem.
不仅对都城而言 而是对所有施惠国而言
So there you have it.
好的 你们已经看到了
Katniss Everdeen, the Girl on Fire,
凯特尼斯·艾佛丁 燃烧的女孩
a girl who inspired so much violence,
她曾经引发了一场场暴动
seems to have met a violent end herself.
到头来终究惨死
Stay tuned for more information.
请继续关注我们的最新报道
Caesar Flickerman. Thank you.
我是凯萨·富莱克曼 感谢您的收看
So now that we're dead, what are we gonna do?
现在他们以为我们死了 我们下一步怎么办
Isn't it obvious?
这还不清楚吗?
The next move is to kill me.
下一步你们会干掉我
I murdered one of our squad members.
我害死了我的同伴
Katniss is right.
凯特尼斯说的对
I'm a mutt.
我就是个杂种
And it's only a matter of time before I snap again.
我下一次发作只是时间问题
I'm not in control.
我无法控制自己
I need a nightlock pill, so I can die when I need to.
给我一粒"夜锁"药丸 这样我就能自杀了
If it gets to that point, I'll kill you myself.
要是到了紧要关头 我会亲手杀了你
I don't think I ever really understood The Capitol until now.
我一直不理解都城那些人的想法
You eat like this, you'll believe anything.
你吃了这个 你会相信一切的
克雷西达 都城
卡斯托 都城
波乐克斯 都城
梅萨拉 都城
芬尼克·奥戴尔 4区
皮塔·梅拉尔克 12区
凯特尼斯·艾佛丁 12区
So Katniss Everdeen, a poor unstable girl
大家也都看到了 凯特尼斯·艾佛丁
with nothing but a small talent
反复无常的小丫头
with a bow and arrow, is dead.
不过只是擅长箭术 她死了
Not a thinker, not a leader.
她不聪明 也不配当领袖
Simply a face plucked from the masses.
不过是一群贱民拉出来册封的勇士罢了
Was she valuable?
她有用么
She was extremely valuable to your rebellion
对于你们这伙人的革命当然有用
because you have no vision, no true leader among you.
因为你们毫无眼光 无法推选出一位优秀的领袖
You call yourselves an alliance.
你们将自己称作起义军
But we saw what that means.
但我认为你们只不过是一群乌合之众罢了
Your soldiers are at each other's throats.
你们部队内斗不断 士兵之间斗的你死我活
Good evening. For those of you who don't know me,
你们趁早安息去吧 施惠国人要是还有人不认识我
please, allow me to introduce myself.
那我就自我介绍一下
I am President Alma Coin, leader of the rebellion.
我是总统阿尔玛·科因 起义军的领袖
I have interrupted a broadcast from your President
我之所以打断你们总统的广播
in which he attempted to defame a brave young woman.
是因为他正试图抹黑一位年轻 勇敢的姑娘
"A face picked from the masses," he called her.
一群贱民拉出来册封的勇士 他是这么称呼她的
Plucked.
册封
As if a leader, a true leader, could be anything else.
一位真正的领导 不用任何人册封
I had the privilege of knowing
我很荣幸能认识
a small-town girl from the Seam in District 12
这位来自十二区的姑娘
who survived the Hunger Games and the Quarter Quell
她撑过了饥饿游戏和世纪争霸赛
and rose up and turned
并勇敢地站出来
a nation of slaves into an army!
使一国之奴隶化为一支军队
Dead or alive, Katniss Everdeen
不管她是死是活 凯特尼斯·艾佛丁
will remain the face of this revolution.
都是这次革命的象征
She will not have died for nothing.
她的献身意义重大
I had no idea I meant so much to her.
我竟然不知道我对她这么重要
Her vision and ours will be realized.
她和我们的目标终将实现
A free Panem with self-determination for all.
那将是一个自由的施惠国 人人独立自主
And in her memory, we will all find the strength
将她铭记于心 我们终将寻找到让施惠国
to rid Panem of its oppressors.
摆脱其压迫者的力量
Thank you. And be safe.
谢谢 祝平安
永远铭记嘲笑鸟
Snow's in his mansion. Where is that?
斯诺在他的宅邸里 他的宅邸在哪?
That's us.
我们在这儿
That's the City Circle.
这是市中心
It's at least 70, 75 blocks north.
隔着大约70到75个街道
- Seventy-five blocks? - Uh-huh.
- 75个?- 是的
Nobody knows we're alive. This is our chance.
没人知道我们还活着 我们能好好利用这个有利条件
These buildings. Do these look over Snow's gardens?
这几栋楼 从那里看得见斯诺的花园么
- I... - They do.
- 我 - 可以的
If he goes outside at all, I could get a clear shot.
只要他走出来 我就能一箭射死他
We're getting ahead of ourselves here.
先别想那么远
Whether they're looking for us or not, we are pinned down.
不管他们还在不在找我们 我们被困在这儿了
Hit that button. Scan for pods.
按那个按钮 把所有的"豆荚"搜出来
Just about every ten steps.
走十步路就能撞见一个
Yeah, that doesn't even show the new ones.
而且新布下的陷阱的这儿还没显示
So we can't go anywhere in the streets.
所以到了街上我们将寸步难行
And the rooftops are just as bad.
这红点还真是密集啊
There might be another way.
我们也许能找到别的路
My brother knows these tunnels really well.
我的兄弟对这些通道了如指掌
He worked sanitation down here.
他原来在这儿的地下排污系统工作
Right after they made him an Avox.
后来他们割掉了他的舌头 真庆幸还留了他一条小命
Hey. Hey...
You gonna be okay? Look at me. Look at me.
你还好吗?看着我 看着我
We're gonna get through this. I promise.
我们一定能安全穿过这里的 我保证
Took us five years to buy his way outta here.
我们花了5年时间才把他赎出来
He didn't see the sun once.
他才得以重见天日
We're too exposed here.
我们在这很容易被发现
Sir, should I call for your doctor?
先生 需要为您叫医生过来吗?
- What did you say? - Shall I call for your doctor?
- 你说什么?- 需要为您叫医生过来吗?
I hope you've wakened me for something more urgent
我以为你叫醒我是因为有比一个老年人的健康状况
than an old man's health.
更为紧急的事
They survived. I don't know how.
他们没死 不知道怎么回事
We picked them up on a surveillance cam.
我们在监控里发现了他们的踪迹
Let me see. I... I need to see for myself.
让我看看 我..我需要亲自确认
It's her.
是她
It is her.
确实是她
The arena has moved underground.
原来他们把战场转移到了地下
Looks clear.
看起来安全
Everybody okay?
大家都没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
All right, everybody,
好了 大家
we're gonna stop here for a bit and get some rest, yeah?
在这里先停会休息一下
I'll take first watch.
我放第一班哨
Hey, Peeta. Just tuck in there.
皮塔 走过去
All right, settle in, everybody.
好了 大家都坐下休息吧
Katniss. Your watch.
凯特尼斯 轮到你放哨了
You know, The Capitol,
你应该知道 都城
they used trackerjacker venom on me.
他们曾经用杀人蜂来对付我
That's what the doctors in 13 said.
13区的医生告诉我的
You were stung once, too.
你也被叮过
Real or not real?
我说的是真的吗?
Real.
When they used the venom on me,
他们对我下毒后
they would show me pictures of my life.
会给我看我以前的照片
But some weren't real.
但是有些不是真实的
They changed them.
是他们篡改过了的
At first, they all... They all blurred together.
一开始我分不清哪些是真实的
But now... Now I can sort them out a little.
现在我能分辨出一些了
Like the ones that they changed,
像是被他们改过的一小部分 有一些
they have this quality...
有一些重声 就像是
It's like they're shiny. They've been glossed over.
似乎闪闪发光 被美化过了
You should get some rest.
你该好好休息下
You're still trying to protect me.
你仍在努力保护我
Real or not real?
我说的对吗?
Real.
That's what you and I do.
我们都会这么做
Keep each other alive.
让对方活着
Katniss. Katniss. Katniss.
凯特尼斯 凯特尼斯 凯特尼斯
Katniss?
凯特尼斯
What is that?
那是什么声音?
We gotta go. We gotta get outta here now.
我们该走了 我们必须马上离开这里
- Keep your voice down. - Mutts! They released mutts.
- 小声点 - 那是蜥蜴人 他们放出了蜥蜴人
Pollux, what's the fastest way out?
波力克斯 最快出去的路在哪儿?
Come on! Go! Go!
快点 起来 快走
- Go! Go! Go! It's mutts! - Come on, come on, come on!
- 快跑 快跑 快跑 蜥蜴人 - 快点 快点
Pollux, lead us out of here!
波力克斯 快带我们出去
Come on!
快点
Castor!
杰克逊
Castor!
卡斯托
Fall back!
全体后退
Move!
快走
Katniss, come on! Move!
凯特妮斯 快走 快点
Katniss!
凯特妮斯
Go, go, go, 90, 90!
走 快..快走
Go, go, go!
走 走 快走
Katniss!
凯特妮斯
- No! - Finnick!
- 不 - 芬尼克
Finnick!
芬尼克
Katniss!
凯特妮斯
Nightlock. Nightlock. Nightlock.
夜锁模式 夜锁模式 夜锁模式
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Let's go.
快走 快走 快走 快点
Keep moving! Keep moving!
快走 别停下来 别停下来
Go! GO!
走 走
Keep going! Keep going!
快走 别停
Peeta, come on!
皮塔 快点
Peeta!
皮塔
Peeta, we have to keep going!
皮塔 我们得赶紧走 我是个怪物
I'm a mutt! I can't keep control!
我们得快走 我不行了
- Yes, you can! - Leave me! I'm a mutt!
你可以 走开 我是个怪物
Look at me! Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Stay with me.
别离开我
Always.
永远不
Come on.
快走
I know where we are!
我知道我们在哪
I know a place. Up those stairs.
我知道一个地方 在这楼上
Keep going.
快 快点
通缉 盖尔·霍桑
通缉 皮塔·梅拉尔克
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Shut the door, shut the door!
关门 关上门
No, Katniss, it's okay, it's okay.
不不不 她是好人 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Tigris, do you remember me?
底格里斯 还记得我吗?
I'm with Plutarch's underground.
我是和普鲁塔克一伙的
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Clear!
安全
I know you. You were a stylist in the Games.
我认识你你是饥饿游戏的造型师
Until Snow decided I wasn't pretty enough anymore.
要不是斯诺 我也不会变成这副模样
I'm hereto kill him.
我是来杀他的
Gale's gonna need stitches.
他需要缝合伤口
I made it up.
我撒谎了
All of it.
都是我编的
There is no special mission from Coin.
科因没有分配什么特别任务
There's only my plan.
那只是我个人的计划而已
Everyone that's dead is dead because of me. I lied.
我害死了那么多同伴因为我说了假话
We know. We all knew.
我们知道 我们早就知道这些了
- The soldiers from 13? - They did, too.
那些来自十三区的士兵们
Do you really believe that Jackson thought
你真以为杰克逊相信你
you had orders from Coin?
身负科因的命令吗
She trusted Boggs and he clearly wanted you to go on.
她只信任博格斯 所以她想让你接着完成他的使命
I never meant for this to happen.
我没想到事情会成这样
If ailed. I...
我辜负了他们
I killed them. I killed Finnick.
是我害死了他们 我害死了了芬尼克
I'm sorry, Pollux.
我很抱歉 波乐克斯
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起他们
Glimmer, Marvel, Mags...
葛利姆 马弗 玛格斯
...Clove, Wiress, Rue.
克拉芙 瓦尔里斯 芸香
What do all those deaths mean?
他们的死换来了什么
They mean that our lives were never ours.
他们的死意味着我们的生死由不得自己控制
There was no real life
我们算不上活着
because we didn't have any choice.
因为我们连选择的余地都没有
Our lives belong to Snow and our deaths do, too.
我们的生死 斯诺说了算
But if you kill him, Katniss...
但是 如果你杀了他 凯特尼斯
If you end all of this,
如果你终结了这一切
all those deaths, they mean something.
我们的朋友就没有白死
Cinna, Boggs, Castor,
辛纳 博格斯 卡斯托
Jackson, Finnick.
杰克逊. 芬尼克
They chose this.
他们就死而无憾
They chose you.
他们选择追随你的脚步
You should keep these clean.
伤口要保持干净
Otherwise they'll get infected.
防止伤口感染
You should cuff me.
你应该把我拷起来
It's not safe with me yet.
跟我待在一起不安全
I have moments when I'm here.
我到过这里
And my memories are getting better, but...
我想起了更多的事
...other times it's like I'm sleepwalking.
但有些时候 我就像在梦游
You should cuff me.
你真该把我拷起来
Thanks.
谢谢你的水
No problem.
不客气
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Yeah, I haven't slept in days, either.
嗯 我一连好几天都睡不着
I should've volunteered to take your place in the first Games.
第一次饥饿游戏的时候 我真该自愿把你换下来的
No, you couldn't have.
那么要是你那么做了
No, she never would have forgiven you.
那她会永远记恨你
She needed you to be there
她希望你照顾好她的家人
and take care of her family and you did.
而你也的确这么做了
She can't lose you.
她不能失去你
She really loves you.
她真的爱你
And the way she kissed you in the Quarter Quell.
你看她在世纪争霸赛亲吻你的样子
She never kissed me like that.
她可从来没那么亲过我
Oh, just part of the show.
你知道那只是逢场作戏而已
No. No, you won her over.
不 是你赢得了她的心
You gave up everything for her.
你为她放弃了一切
Well, it's not gonna be an issue much longer.
这不是个大问题
I doubt all three of us are gonna make it out of this.
不知道我们三个人能否一起平安的完成这个任务
And if we do, then...
若是我们都活下来了
...it's her problem who to choose, right?
选谁就由她自己决定 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
I do know that Katniss will pick whoever she can't survive without.
但是呢 我总觉得她谁都选不出来
Mortar shells. It's not ours.
机动防爆盾 不是我们的
Peacekeepers must be shellin' the rebels outside the city.
政府军一定是用它们把起义军挡在城市外头了
That's not outside the city.
算不上是城市外头
Sun's comm' up.
太阳出来了
There's some small-arms fire.
我听到一些轻武器的枪声
Could be Paylor, maybe Lyme.
可能是佩勒或者是莱姆的部队攻过来了
Rebels are close.
起义军已经逼近了
This is it.
就是这儿了
强制观看 所有施惠国国居民注意
To all Capitol citizens more than a half mile outside the City Circle,
告知距离市中心半英里之外的市民
I am announcing a mandatory evacuation.
现在要强制疏散
Come to the mansion.
都到我的宅邸这边来
I am promising you shelter and sanctuary.
我给你们提供避难所
All refugees, come to my home.
所有的难民 到我的家里来
There you will be provided with food,
我们提供食物
medicine, safety for your children,
药品 还保证你们孩子的安全
and you will have my solemn oath
我宣誓 誓死
to protect you until my dying breath.
保证保护你们
Wish he'd hurry up with that last part.
你们应该快点赶上这末班车
Our enemy is not like us. They do not share our values.
我们的敌人可一点都不如我们
They have never known our comfort and our sophistication.
他们提供不了我们的庇护
And they despise us for it. Make no mistake.
他们还鄙视我们提供的庇护 你们千万不要搞错
They are not coming to liberate us.
他们不是来解放我们的
They are coming to destroy our way of life.
他们是来摧毁我们的生活
They are coming to bury us.
他们会埋葬我们
Is he still in the mansion?
他现在还在大楼里吗
Peeta?
皮塔
Yeah. I recognize the room.
是的 我认得这房间
Where is that?
在哪儿
About five blocks away.
隔着五个街道
We're right here. Off the Avenues.
我们就在这里 不是在主干道上
Mansion's here.
大楼就在这里
What about the pods?
岗楼呢
They'll probably deactivate the pods
他们有可能会关掉这边的岗楼
around here for the residents' safety.
以增援受攻击的地方
That could work. I could get close enough.
能行的 我能再靠近一些
Every Peacekeeper's gonna be waiting.
每一个治安官都会待命
Next to our faces on every billboard.
随时准备干掉我们几个
Snow's offering shelter to all the refugees.
斯诺提供给难民的避难所
Head straight north.
就在北面
There's gonna be thousands of refugees.
难民肯定成千上万
Just get into that stream and don't look up.
我们混进人流里 不要抬头
We got one shot.
我们只有一次机会
Let's make it count.
那就让它成功吧
Good luck, Katniss.
凯特尼斯 祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢你
Pollux.
波乐克斯
我们一定会再见面的
Tigris, thank you for everything you've done.
底格里斯 谢谢你为我们所做的一切
Katniss, let me come with you, okay?
凯特尼斯 让我跟你一起行动 好吗
I can be a good distraction. They know my face.
我可以作为诱饵吸引他们的注意力 他们知道我是
- No, I'm not losing you again. - You'll be safer with us.
- 不 我不想再失去你一次了 - 你和我们待在一起很安全
What if Peacekeepers are searching the houses?
要是政府军搜查这些屋子
And if he's captured...
如果他被抓住了
Then give me a nightlock pill, okay? I'm not goin' back.
那就给我一个自杀药丸 我不怕死
Stay alive.
答应我好好活着
If I see you again, it's gonna be a different world.
下次再见面的时候 就是新的世界了
Ready, Katniss?
凯特尼斯 我们出发吧
Let's go.
走吧
By order of President Snow,
按照斯诺总统的命令
all residents must proceed to the Presidential Estate.
所有难民必须前往总统官邸避难
Please, continue to move forward in a calm and orderly fashion.
请各位有秩序的向前行进
Additional food, medicine and clothing will be provided upon arrival.
到达后会有人发放饮用水 药物和衣物
By order of President Snow,
按照斯诺总统的命令
all residents must proceed to the Presidential Estate.
所有难民必须前往总统官邸避难
Please, continue to move forward in a calm and orderly fashion.
请各位有秩序的向前行进
Additional food, medicine and clothing will be provided upon arrival.
到达后会有人发放饮用水 药物和衣物
By order of President Snow,
按照斯诺总统的命令
all residents must proceed to the Presidential Estate.
所有难民必须前往总统官邸避难
Please, continue to move forward in a calm and orderly fashion.
请各位有秩序的向前行进
Additional food, medicine and clothing will be provided upon arrival.
到达后会有人发放饮用水 药物和衣物
By order of President Snow,
按照斯诺总统的命令
all residents must proceed to the Presidential Estate.
所有难民必须前往总统官邸避难
Please, continue to move forward in a calm and orderly fashion.
请各位有秩序的向前行进
Additional food, medicine and clothing will be provided upon arrival.
到达后会有人发放饮用水 药物和衣物
By order of President Snow...
按照斯诺总统的命令
...all residents must proceed to the Presidential Estate.
所有难民必须前往总统官邸避难
Please, continue to move forward in a calm and orderly fashion.
请各位有秩序的向前行进
Additional food, medicine and clothing will be provided upon arrival.
到达后会有人发放饮用水 药物和衣物
It's the rebels!
是叛军
The rebels are attacking!
叛军来袭
- Rebels! - Rebels!
-- 别动 - 攻击叛军
Run! Run!
跑 跑
Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈
Come on!
快过去
Come on, come on!
快 快
Shoot me!
杀了我
Shoot me!
杀了我
Stay calm.
保持镇定
Bring your children forward.
把您的孩子送到前面来
The gates will open momentarily.
大门会定期打开
The children will be received first.
我们会优先接纳儿童
Stay calm.
保持镇定
Bring your children forward.
把您的孩子送到前面来
The gates will open momentarily.
大门会定期打开
The children will be received first.
我们会优先接纳儿童
Mom!
妈妈
Stay calm.
保持镇定
Bring your children forward.
把您的孩子送到前面来
The gates will open momentarily.
大门会定期打开
The children will be received first.
我们会优先接纳儿童
It's The Capitol!
是都城的
Gifts from The Capitol!
都城的礼物
Gifts!
礼物
Medic!
医生
Medic!
医生
- Medic! - Make a hole!
- 这里有伤员 - 快来破拆大门
Medics coming in!
医生来了
Bring a stretcher!
拿个担架来
This way, this way!
这边 这边
Prim?
普瑞姆
Primrose!
普瑞姆
Prim!
普瑞姆
Hey. I need you to lie back.
嘿 我要你躺好
You're okay. Everything's gonna be okay.
你没事 一切都会好的
Fight was over after The Capitol
都城军的飞机在官邸门口
dropped those bombs to defend the palace.
投下炸弹后战斗就结束了
The rebels walked right in.
起义军直接攻进去了
Don't, Katniss. The ointment's working.
凯特尼斯 别乱动
Everybody felt it.
每个人都感受到了炸弹的冲击力
Peacekeepers, palace guards. They had kids in there, too.
有些政府军 宫殿守卫的孩子也在人群中
It was...
都被炸死
It was over after that.
没几个人幸存下来
Mom?
I remember the first time I brought you here.
我还记得我第一次带你来这的时候
And here we are.
我们当时来过这
I brought all your things.
我把你的随身物品都带来了
Well, I'll leave you to get settled.
那你先收拾一下
Sorry, ma'am. Can't let you pass.
您好女士 我不能让您进去
Let her in.
让她进去
On my authority.
我授权的
She has a right to anything behind that door.
她有进去查看的资格
That's a nice one.
那朵白玫瑰不错
The colors are lovely, of course.
多么纯洁的白色啊
But nothing says perfection like white.
然而某些人暗中的勾当要比这花肮脏的多
I was hoping you'd find your way here.
我就知道你会来的
There are so many things we should discuss.
我有很多事情想与你探讨一番
But I have a feeling your visit will be brief,
但我有预感我们这次的见面时间不会太长
so first things first.
所以 先说重要的事情
I wanted to tell you how very sorry I am about your sister.
首先我对你妹妹的去世感到十分遗憾
So wasteful. So unnecessary.
她的死本来是可以避免的
Anyone could see the game was over by that point.
明眼人都知道那时大局已定
In fact, I was just about to issue an official surrender
事实上 在他们扔下那些炸弹时
when they released those parachutes.
我正准备签署官方投降令
You released those parachutes.
明明是都城军扔下了这些炸弹
You really think I gave the order?
你真的觉得我会下这样的命令?
We both know I'm not above killing children.
我们都清楚我一定不会伤害儿童
But I'm not wasteful.
我不会毫无目的的杀戮
I take life for specific reasons.
我的杀戮都是有特殊目的的
And there was no reason for me to destroy
试问我为什么要杀掉
a pen full of Capitol children.
这么多都城的孩子
None at all.
我完全没有这么做的必要
I must concede, it was a masterful move on Coin's part.
不得不承认科因的这步棋真是高明
The idea that I was bombing
她让大家认为我轰炸
our own helpless children to hold back the rebels...
那些无助的儿童只是为了抵挡住叛军的脚步
It turned the last of my guards against me.
我的卫兵因此倒戈相向
There was no resistance left
所以他们一枪没放
inside The Capitol or the mansion.
就攻占了都城和我的宅邸
Do you know it aired live?
你难道不知道战斗的过程是全程直播的吗?
There's a particular savvy in that, isn't there?
这个方法真是十分巧妙啊 不是吗?
I'm sure she wasn't gunning for your sister, but...
我知道她不是故意夺去你妹妹的生命的
...these things happen in war.
但这些事的的确确的发生了
My failure was in being so slow to grasp Coin's plan.
我的失误在于没能早点猜到科因的意图
She let The Capitol and the Districts destroy one another,
她让都城和其它区自相残杀
then she stepped in to take power with 13's arsenal.
然后她登台掌控大权 我终于明白了她的计划
Oh, make no mistake,
要是我没想错的话
she intends to take my place now.
她现在想替代我 当上总统
But I've been watching you.
但我一直以来注意力都集中在你身上
And you watching me.
你也只想一心杀了我
I'm afraid we've both been played for fools.
恐怕我们都上当了
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Oh, my dear Miss Everdeen.
噢我亲爱的艾佛丁小姐
I thought we'd agreed never to lie to each other.
我想我们以前承诺过绝不对对方说谎吧
President Coin asked for you.
科因总统想见你
You never came to see me.
你怎么这么久才来看我
I wanted to, but...
我本想早点来的
Was it ours?
那飞机是起义军的吗?
The bomb.
是我们扔下的炸弹吗?
The delayed explosion.
延时的爆炸?
The trap.
这是一个陷阱
To draw more people in.
延时爆炸是为了让更多的人掉进这个陷阱
Was that you?
这是起义军安排好的吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is...
我知道的是
...that I was supposed to take care of your family.
我本应该照顾好你的家人
Now I'm sorry I couldn't.
对不起 我没能办到
You can't protect anyone in an arena.
在竞技场里你谁都保护不了
Goodbye, Gale.
盖尔 你走吧
What's this?
这是什么情况
The remaining Victors. Won't you join us?
这些是幸存下来的胜利者. 来一起开个会吧
I have invited you all here for several reasons,
邀请你们来这开会有几个目的
but first, I have an announcement.
首先 我宣布
I have taken the burden and the honor
我光荣的成为了
of declaring myself Interim President of Panem.
施惠国国的临时总统
Interim? Exactly how long is that interim?
临时的?这个临时的时间段大概有多长
We have no way of knowing for certain.
这个恐怕不太好说
But it's clear that people are far too emotional right now
大家也都知道现在社会还比较动荡
to make a rational decision.
民众难以做出理性的决定
We'll plan an election when the time is right.
当时机成熟了我们会举行选举的
But I have called you here for a far more important vote.
我叫你们来是因为有一个更重要的事情需要决定
A symbolic vote.
我们会进行象征性的投票表决
This afternoon, we will execute Snow.
今天下午我们将处决斯诺
Hundreds of his accomplices also await their deaths.
和他的百余名同党
Capitol officials, Peacekeepers, torturers, Gamemakers.
包括一些都城的官员 守卫 政府军士兵
But the danger is, once we begin,
但问题来了 一旦我们开了这个头
the rebels will not stop calling for retribution.
起义军复仇的欲望就会一发不可收拾
Thirst for blood is a difficult urge to satisfy.
民众会变得嗜血
So I offer an alternative plan.
所以 我这提供一个备选项
Majority of four may approve it. No one may abstain.
四人同意即通过该提议 不能弃权
The proposal is this:
我的提议如下
In lieu of these barbaric executions,
我们可以象征性的举办一个饥饿游戏
we hold a symbolic Hunger Games.
来代替野蛮的行刑过程
You wanna have another Hunger Games with The Capitol's children?
你又想逼迫都城的孩子进行一场饥饿游戏?
- You're joking? - Not in the slightest.
- 你在逗我吗?- 我是认真的
Is this Plutarch's idea?
这是普鲁塔克的点子吗?
It was mine.
这是我的提议
It balances the need for revenge
这既满足了公众复仇的欲望
with the least loss of human life.
也减少死亡
- You may cast your votes. - No.
- 你们可以开始投票了 - 我反对
No, obviously not. This is crazy.
我坚决反对 这个想法太疯狂了
I think it's more than fair. Snow's got a granddaughter.
不 我觉得这样挺公平 斯诺自己有个孙女
I say "yes"
我投赞成票
So do I. Let them have a taste of it.
我也赞成 让他们也尝尝痛苦的滋味
You guys, this way of thinking is what started these uprisings.
你们要知道 正是我们这种复仇的想法引发了这场起义
I vote "no." With Peeta.
我和皮塔一样 投反对票
So would Finnick, if he were here.
如果芬尼克还活着 他也会反对的
Well, he's not.
不 他会赞成的
- Because Snow killed him. - No.
- 因为斯诺杀了他 - 我反对
We need to stop viewing each other as enemies.
我们不应该将他们再视作敌人了
It's down to Katniss and Haymitch.
现在就看凯特尼斯和黑密契了
I get to kill Snow.
我要亲手杀了斯诺
I expected no less of you.
我不会拦着你的
Then I vote "yes."
那我投赞成票
For Prim.
为了普瑞姆报仇
Haymitch?
黑密契
I'm with the Mockingjay.
我和嘲笑鸟一样 投赞成票
That carries the vote.
提议通过
Excellent.
好极了
We'll announce the Games tonight, after the execution.
行刑结束后 我会宣布这项提案
Well, it's bound to be quite the show.
马上就打扮好了
Oh, you look lovely as ever.
噢 你看起来真是可爱
Just beautiful.
真是美丽极了
Finishing touches.
打扮好啦
Welcome to the new Panem.
欢迎来到崭新的施惠国国
Today, on the Avenue of the Tributes,
今天我们站在贡品大道上
all of Panem, a free Panem,
所有自由的施惠国们
will watch more than a mere spectacle.
都将目睹这一幕
We are gathered to witness an historic moment of justice.
我们将见证一个伸张正义的历史时刻
Today, the greatest friend to the revolution
今天 在这场革命中我们最重要的伙伴
will fire the shot to end all wars.
将射出那一箭 它将结束所有战争
May her arrow signify the end of tyranny
愿她的力量象征着暴君专政的终结
and the beginning of a new era.
象征着一个新纪元的开端
Mockingjay,
嘲笑鸟
may your aim be as true
愿你心灵纯净
as your heart is pure.
目光坚定
No!
No!
Kill him!
杀了他
Kill him! Kill him now!
杀了他 杀了他
Kill him!
杀了他
I'll say this for you, Katniss.
凯特尼斯 我这么跟你说吧
You don't disappoint.
你没让我失望
Well, Plutarch gave me a letter for you.
普鲁塔克让我带一封信给你
I don't want it.
我不想看
You never make it easy, do you?
拜托 你能不能正常一点
Okay. I'll read it for you.
好吧 我来读给您老听
"Katniss, maybe the country was shocked tonight by your arrow,
凯特尼斯 可能所有的施惠国都为你这一箭感到震惊
but once again, I was not.
但话说回来 也没那么令人惊讶
You were exactly who I believed you were.
我早就预料到你会这么做
I wish I could give you a proper goodbye.
我真希望能当面向你道个别
But with both Coin and Snow dead,
但现在科因和斯诺都死了
the fate of the country will be decided tonight,
今晚我们将开会决定这个国家未来的命运
and I can't be seen at your side.
我没法抽空去见你
Tonight, the 12 District leaders will call for a free election.
12个区的领导人将举行一个自由的选举
There's little doubt that Paylor will carry it.
毋庸置疑 佩勒会当上总统
She's become the voice of reason.
她是一个有理性的人
I'm sorry so much burden fell on you.
很抱歉你又要身担重负
I know you'll never escape it.
但我知道你会直面这些困难
But if I had to put you through it again
为了这个国家的未来
for this outcome, I would.
很抱歉我要暂时将你保护起来
The war's over. We'll enter that sweet period
战争已经结束了 我们现在处在一个相对稳定的阶段
where everyone agrees not to repeat the recent horrors.
不用再像以前一样担惊受怕
Of course, we're fickle, stupid beings, with poor memories
当然 我们人类总是反复无常 愚蠢至极
and a great gift for self-destruction.
总是忘记过去 经常自相残杀
Although, who knows? Maybe this time, we'll learn.
也许经过这场战争 我们才能学会许多
I've secured you a ride out of The Capitol.
送你出都城时我会亲自保证你的安全
It's better for you to be out of sight.
现在你最好远离公众视野
And when the time is right,
时机成熟时
Commander Paylor will pardon you.
佩勒指挥官会赦免你的
The country will find its peace.
这个国家终于获得了和平
I hope you can find yours.
希望你的心境也能平和下来
Plutarch...
普鲁塔克
What now?
现在去哪
Home.
回家
We go home.
我们回家
I couldn't let you go without a proper goodbye.
我得好好和你道个别才能放你走
It's your job to take care of yourself now, Katniss.
凯特尼斯 你要好好照顾自己
Promise me you'll find it.
向我保证你会找到它
Find What?
找到什么?
The life of a Victor.
属于胜利者的生活方式
- Goodbye, Effie. - Goodbye, my girl.
- 再见 - 再见 孩子
Effie, don't be a stranger.
别把自己变成一个陌生人
- Take care of her. - I will.
- 照顾好她 - 我会的
She's gone.
她死了
Get out!
走开
Get out! Prim is gone!
滚出去 普瑞姆死了
Prim is gone!
普瑞姆死了
She's dead! And she's not coming back!
她死了 永远都不会回来了
Get out! Get out!
滚出去
Peeta?
皮塔
Hey.
You came home.
你回家了
Yeah.
是啊
I found these, uh, out by the edge of the forest.
这是我从森林边摘的
It's a primrose.
报春花
So sorry, Katniss.
我很抱歉
"You'll be happy to hear that Katniss' mother
有些好消息告诉你们
has been training new medical units in The Capitol.
凯特妮斯的母亲正在都城培训新医生
Gale has been promoted to a captain in District 2
盖尔被提拔为二区的区长
to help keep order and security.
维护二区的秩序和安全
And I am loving every moment with my son
我享受与我的儿子在一起的每分每秒
who reminds me every day of his father.
看到他总是让我想起他的爸爸
We've all suffered so much,
我们都承受了太多苦难
but we owe it to their memories and to our children
不过为了我们的回忆
to do our best with these lives.
和我们的子孙 我们要活得更好
I hope you're both finding some peace.
我希望大家都能过上平静的生活
Annie...
安妮
I solemnly swear
我庄严宣誓
to the best of my ability, to preserve, protect,
尽我最大的力 来捍卫
and uphold the rights of every citizen of Panem.
每个施惠国公民的权利
There's Plutarch, right in the middle of it all.
又是普鲁塔克写的演讲稿吧 这风格我太熟悉了
And they say no one ever wins the Games.
那句话是怎么说来着:"政治舞台真是瞬息万变啊"
You love me.
你爱我
Real or not real?
我说的对吗?
Real.
你说得对
Did you have a nightmare?
你做噩梦了吗?
I have nightmares, too.
我也会做噩梦
Someday I'll explain it to you.
有一天 我会向你解释
Why they came,
为什么它们会出现
why they won't ever go away.
为什么它们永远挥之不去
But I'll tell you how I survive it.
但我也会告诉你 我如何克服它
I make a list in my head
我会在脑子里列一张
of all the good things I've seen someone do.
别人做过好事的清单
Every little thing I can remember.
即使它们微不足道
It's like a game.
这就像一个游戏
I do it over and over.
我一遍遍地玩
Gets a little tedious after all these years, but...
以至于这些年有点乏味了 但
...there are much worse games to play.
生活是场更艰难的游戏