时间规划局 In Time

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻

导演: 安德鲁·尼科尔

演员: 阿曼达·塞弗里德 / 贾斯汀·汀布莱克 / 基里安·墨菲 / 文森特·卡塞瑟 / 亚历克斯·帕蒂弗 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 奥利维亚·王尔德 / 马特·波莫 / 贝拉·希思科特 / 萨莎·彼福瓦洛娃


台词
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视翻译创作最新最快的HR-HDTV 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:le_grand_bleu sujiaoshou gkall 娜姬雅
校对:海因里希 监制:可乐嘻嘻 后期:鱼子酱
时 间 规 划 局
I don't have time.
我没有时间
I don't have time to worry about how it happened.
我没有时间考虑现实是怎么回事
It is what it is.
现实就是现实
We're genetically engineered to stop aging at 25.
人类的衰老极限被设定为25岁
The trouble is, we live only one more year
问题是 此后我们只能再活一年
unless we can get more time.
除非我们能得到更多时间
Time is now the currency.
时间就是现在的流通货币
We earn it and spend it.
我们挣时间 花时间
The rich can live forever.
有钱人能永远活着
And the rest of us?
至于其他人
I just want to wake up with more time on my hand
我只希望每天早上睁开眼睛
than hours in the day.
我手中的时间比24小时更多
Hey, Mom.
早安 妈妈
You got in late last night.
你昨晚回家好晚
I put in some overtime.
我花了点加班费
Where'd it go?
花在哪了
On you.
给你买了这个
They drink it in New Greenwich.
新格林威治的人都喝这个
Happy 50th!
50岁生日快乐
Fifty?
我都50了
That's right.
真快
Twenty-five for the 25th time.
第25个25岁
Oh, I was sure I'd have a grandchild by now.
我本来以为现在肯定能抱孙子了
Here we go.
又来了
Bela's daughter is always asking about you.
贝拉的女儿总是问起你
Who has time for a girlfriend? Besides, what's the hurry?
哪来的时间交女朋友 再说 着什么急
What do you got?
你还有多少时间
Three days. Not even.
三天都不到
We owe half that in rent.
一半得拿去付房租
Eight for the electric and we're still late on that loan.
八小时付电费 而且我们还没还贷款
I can make extra on the side, you know.
我能做兼职赚点外快
- I could... - What, start fighting?
-我可以 -怎样 斗时间吗
Nobody wins.
没人是赢家
Yeah.
Remember, I'm not here tonight.
记住 我今晚不在家
I got two days' work in the garment district.
我得在服装厂上两天工
- I know. - Meet me at the bus stop tomorrow.
-我知道 -明天去公交车站接我
After I pay off the loan, I won't have long.
还完贷款我的时间就不多了
I'll be there.
我会准时到那
Will...
威尔
I just wouldn't know what to do if I lost you.
要是失去你我该怎么办
I'm late.
我要迟到了
Let me give you 30 minutes so you can have a decent lunch.
让我给你半小时 好好吃顿午饭
I love you.
我爱你
Happy birthday, Mom.
生日快乐 妈妈
When you get back, we're going to celebrate.
等你回家我们庆祝庆祝
Will!
威尔
Will!
威尔
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
What are you talking about, Mya? You have a whole year.
开什么玩笑 米娅 你有一整年呢
Not a year I can use yet.
一年可不够用
Come on, Will. I've got bills to pay.
别这样 威尔 我还得付账单
Here, take five minutes.
好吧 给你五分钟
Get out of here.
走吧
Four minutes for a cup of coffee?
一杯咖啡要四分钟
Yesterday, it was three.
昨天还只要三分钟呢
You want coffee or you want to reminisce?
你是要咖啡还是要在这忆甜思苦
Two coffees.
两杯咖啡
- How many shifts you got today, Borel? - Just the two.
-你今天轮几次班 波莱尔 -就两次
Really excited about it.
真开心啊
If you had any of your father in you, we could make a fortune.
你要是遗传点你爸的天赋 咱就能发财
I don't fight.
我不会斗时间
There's another one. Broad daylight.
又一个曝尸街头 光天化日之下
Whoa, what is this? Where's the rest?
等等 怎么回事 怎么就这么点
Never met the quota.
配额就这么多
My units are up from last week.
我上星期加班了
So's the quota. Next.
配额也涨价了 下一个
That's a joke, right?
你开玩笑吧
- Next. - Move it. You're taking forever.
-下一个 -快走 你还有完没完了
You in, Will?
来一把吗 威尔
I don't have time to gamble any more.
我没时间赌了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Because ever since you stopped playing, I started winning.
自从你不玩我就开始赢了
You still owe me an hour.
你还欠我一个小时
You seen Borel?
看见波莱尔了吗
- Will! - Hey, man.
-威尔 -哥们
Your wife's looking for you.
你媳妇找你呢
You're not gonna believe it.
我说你肯定不信
This madman's been buying drinks all night.
这个疯子一晚上不停买饮料
He's got a century!
他手里有一百年
Come on, let me get you home.
来吧 我送你回家
Soon as I finish this drink.
喝完这杯就走
Hey! You!
酒保
You!
酒保
More everything!
再来
Do you want to come home with me?
你想带我回家吗
You can take us both home.
把我们两个都带回家吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You need to get out of here.
你得离开这里
Somebody's gonna clean that clock.
有人要把你的时间抢光
Yes!
I mean, they aren't going to rob you. They are going to kill you.
我说 有人要抢劫你 要杀你
They can't take that much time
他们肯定不会抢了那么多时间
and let you live to tell about it.
还留着你到处宣传
Yes.
I don't think you understand. You should not be here!
我觉得你没听明白 你不该来这
Will. Will!
威尔
Minutemen!
时间劫匪
Minutemen! Walk away, Will.
是时间劫匪 我们快走 威尔
Those gangsters aren't playing around.
这帮黑社会可不是闹着玩
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
He's asking for it. Let's go. He's not one of us.
他自找的 我们走 他又不是你朋友
You think he'd help us?
你觉得他会帮我们吗
Don't worry. I won't do anything stupid.
不用担心 我不会干蠢事
Go.
你走吧
The name's Fortis.
我叫福蒂斯
And that, sir, is a very nice watch.
先生 您的表 很漂亮
Do you mind if I try it on? I think it would suit me.
您介意借我戴戴吗 我觉得我戴也不错
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
I'll fight you for it.
我跟你斗斗时间
Come on.
来吧
I'm an old man. Turned 75 last week.
我可是个老头 上礼拜就七十五了
I need a moment.
稍等片刻
You ready to go?
准备好了吗
Ready to go.
准备好了
Let's get you out of here.
我带你出去
Get him!
去抓他
Stop. What are you doing? I can take care of myself.
停下 你干什么 我能自己照顾自己
Yeah, it looked like it.
是啊 看起来是这样
I know what I'm doing.
我清楚我在干什么
Run. Run!
跑 快跑
Come on!
Here!
爬上去
Hurry!
快点
Move!
快跑
Where the hell are you going? Get in here!
你他妈要上哪去 赶紧进来
I know who took him.
我知道是谁把他带走了
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
Who he was.
曾经是谁
Damn it, damn it.
靠 靠 靠
What the hell are you doing here?
你他妈上这来干什么
Flashing all that?
显摆你那块表吗
You out of your mind?
你疯了吧你
Henry Hamilton.
我是亨利·汉米尔顿
Will Salas.
我是威尔·萨拉斯
God.
真冲
Drink more, it gets better.
多来点 能好受点
Not much better.
没觉得好受
You'll be safe till morning.
明早之前你都是安全的
I'll get you out of here.
我会把你带出去
You're from New Greenwich.
你是新格林威治来的吧
Does it show?
这么明显吗
Nah.
当然
Looks like you could use some help yourself.
看来你自己也需要点帮助
No, thanks.
谢谢 不用
How old are you?
你多大岁数
In real time?
真实年龄
Twenty-eight.
28岁
I'm 105.
我105岁了
Good for you.
够长啊
You won't see 106, you have too many more nights like tonight.
再过几个这种惊魂夜你就到不了106岁了
You are right.
没错
But the day comes when you've had enough.
但是总有一天你会活够的
Your mind can be spent, even if your body's not.
你的心智会衰老 尽管身体不会
We want to die.
我们想死
We need to.
我们得死
That's your problem? You've been alive too long?
你有病吗 活得太久了吗
You ever known anyone who's died?
你认识的人有死了的吗
For a few to be immortal, many must die.
为了少数人的永生 却要大多数人去死
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这他妈是什么意思
You really don't know, do you?
你什么都不明白吧
Everyone can't live forever. Where would we put them?
要是所有人都能永生 岂不是乱套了
Why do you think there are Time Zones?
你认为时区是为什么而存在
Why do you think taxes and prices go up
你认为贫民区的税收和物价
the same day in the ghetto?
为什么每天都在上升
The cost of living keeps rising to make sure people keep dying.
物价不断上涨是为了保证有人不断死亡
How else could there be men with a million years
不然的话 怎么会有少数人能活百万年
while most live day to day?
而他人都是活了今天没明天
But the truth is
事实是
there's more than enough.
百万年太久了
No one has to die before their time.
不该有人在大限未到的时候死去
If you had as much time as I have on that clock,
如果你和我有一样多的时间
what would you do with it?
你会怎么做
I'd stop watching it.
我就不用老是看表了
I can tell you one thing.
我告诉你
If I had all that time,
如果我有那么多时间
I sure as hell wouldn't waste it.
我发誓我不会浪费一分一秒
Get some rest.
睡一会吧
Don't worry. I won't take it in the night.
不用担心 我不会在晚上偷你的时间
And I won't take yours.
我也不会偷你的
It does get better.
的确好受多了
别浪费我的时间
- Oh, hey, Will. - Hey, Greta.
-你好 威尔 -你好 格雷塔
Is Borel in?
波莱尔在吗
Yeah. Borel?
在 波莱尔
Look at that.
看看
A shame we gotta wait 25 years.
太郁闷了 还得等25年
We could use that year right now.
我们现在太缺时间了
Borel?
波莱尔
I'm here.
You'd better get her inside, Greta.
你带她进去吧 格雷塔
Look at this.
看这个
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄来那么多时间
The guy at the bar.
就是酒吧里那个家伙
They were going to kill him.
他们要杀的那个
He gave it to me.
他给我的
He timed himself out before I could stop him.
他把时间都给我了 我都来不及阻止他
No one gives anybody 100 years.
不会有人给别人一百年
He didn't just give me this.
他不光给了我这个
He gave me the truth about it.
他还告诉了我真相
You can't let anyone see that.
你绝不能让别人看到这个
Hey.
听着
You know that time will get you killed.
你知道这么多时间会害死你
How long have we been friends?
我们当哥们多少年了
What, 10 years?
差不多 十年
Here.
A decade.
十年
You've been like a brother.
你就像我亲兄弟
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Where this won't look out of place.
去一个让我的表不那么格格不入的地方
I finally got the time to take my mom to New Greenwich.
我终于有足够时间带我妈妈去新格林威治了
六瓶只要一小时六瓶只要一小时
Greta, I'm going out!
格雷塔 我要出门了
Loan payment received, two days. Thank you.
贷款已偿还 支付两天 谢谢
Dayton.
到戴顿
Two hours.
两小时
It's always been an hour.
一直都是一小时
Now it's two. Price went up.
现在两小时 涨价了
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
Since today.
从今天开始
My son is meeting me. He'll pay the difference.
我儿子在等我 能不能让他付剩下的
I can't do that, policy.
不行 这是政策
Please?
求你了
It's a two-hour walk.
走路要两个小时
I have an hour and a half.
我只有一个半小时
Then you'd better run.
那你最好用跑的
Stop! Please stop!
停下 请停一停
Wait! Please! Please, no!
等等 等等 请别关门
Wait! No! Please!
等等 求你
Mom?
妈妈
Will!
威尔
Will!
威尔
- Will! - Mom!
-威尔 -妈妈
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No!
Mom, Mom, Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Thirteen zeros.
十三个零
Unlucky for all.
太不幸了
The last time anyone saw him alive,
别人最后一次看见活着的他
there was over a century on that clock.
这块表上还有一百多年
Around here, they'd kill you for a week.
这里的人会为了一个星期杀人
What was he doing in this Time Zone?
他在这个时区干什么
What I was thinking
在我看来
was he might have brought this on himself.
他十有八九是自找的
Interesting.
有意思
How long you been keeping time, Jaeger?
你干时间监察这一行多久了 耶格
Five years.
五年
Let me know what you think when you have been doing it for 50.
等你干到五十年再告诉我你的想法吧
It doesn't matter why he came here.
他来这里干什么不重要
What matters are the hundred years that came with him.
重要的是这一百多年哪去了
Gotta be a witness.
肯定有目击者
Trust me, no one saw anything.
相信我 不会有人看见
What would you like us to do, sir?
那您认为我们该怎么办 长官
What we always do. Follow the time.
跟往常一样 跟踪时间
Hey, Ray.
你好 雷
I'll give you 10 minutes for an hour.
给我一小时我就让你爽十分钟
When are you gonna get out of the game, Leila?
你什么时候能不干这个 莱拉
You gotta be pushing 60.
你都快到六十了吧
Thanks for letting everyone know.
谢谢你帮我昭告天下
Am I in the right place?
我到对地方了吗
We don't normally make pickups in this Zone.
我们通常不到这个区接客人
I was lost.
我迷路了
Please deposit one month.
请支付一个月
Please deposit two months.
请支付两个月
There are more of these than I remember.
这些边界比我记忆中的多啊
That was a year.
花了整整一年
Welcome to New Greenwich.
欢迎来到新格林威治
What are you really doing here?
你到底是在这干什么的
I'm going to take them for everything they've got.
我要夺走他们的一切
I'm going to make them pay.
我要让他们付出代价
Please, miss. You can't be too careful.
请上车 小姐 再小心也不为过
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What's a night here cost?
住一晚要花多长时间
Two months for a standard room.
标准间两个月
Give me a suite.
我要一间套房
Do you need help with your bags?
您需要人帮您搬行李吗
No.
不用
- He's fast. - He's going to have to be.
-他动作很快啊 -他必须得快
The camera doesn't show us how the body got into the river.
摄像机没拍到尸体怎样掉到河里
What do we really know?
我们到底掌握了哪些情况
What do we know?
我们掌握的
We know that most thefts in Dayton amount to hours or days.
是戴顿区的抢劫案大多只有几天或几小时
This was a century.
这一笔有一百年
I don't see any more in circulation.
我却没看到任何交易流通
He could have capsuled the time.
他可能把时间藏起来了
You can't hide a hundred years in the ghetto.
在贫民窟可藏不住一百年
They can sense when a man has a month more than he should.
这帮人连一个人多得一个月都能感觉出来
The time left town.
他一定把这笔时间带出城了
That'll be eight and a half weeks.
一共是八周半
Take a week for yourself.
你自己拿一周吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You're not from around here, are you?
你不是本地人吧
You do everything a little too fast.
你做事有点太快了
Not everything.
不是所有事都很快
What's that place across the street?
街对面是什么地方
The casino.
赌场
Can anybody go?
所有人都能去吗
Not dressed like that.
只要别穿成这样
Good luck.
祝好运
Sir,
长官
you were right.
你是对的
If you turn back the clocks the day of Hamilton's death,
如果把时钟调回汉米尔顿死亡的那天
and look at the time checks,
再看时间检查点
someone spent years crossing
有人花费数年 从戴顿跨越
four different Time Zones from Dayton...
四个不同的时区
To New Greenwich.
到达新格林威治
The cameras picked up on his suspicious behavior.
摄像机拍到了他的可疑行为
He's conscious of the surveillance,
他意识到了这一点
he doesn't have a bodyguard, and he runs.
他没有保镖 所以就跑了
But if he has time, he doesn't need to run.
但如果他有时间 就不用跑
It's a hard habit to break.
旧习难改
You're looking for a match?
找到符合描述的人了吗
His name is Will Salas.
他的名字是威尔·萨拉斯
You know him?
你认识他吗
No.
不认识
I remember his father.
我记得他的父亲
Good evening.
晚上好
I assume my time is as good as anyone's.
我的时间跟大家一样好用
Indeed it is. However,
的确如此 但是
there is a voluntary donation for non-members.
非会员需要自愿捐赠
Most give a year.
最多的给了一年
What's your game?
您玩什么
Poker.
扑克
Right this way.
这边请
What's the limit?
上限是多少
There is none.
无上限
I don't believe we've had the pleasure of your company before,
相信我们从未有过跟您同场的荣幸
Mr...
怎么称呼
Salas.
萨拉斯
Will Salas.
威尔·萨拉斯
Philippe Weis.
菲利普·韦斯
You must come from time.
您一定是跨越时区而来
You could say I'm gambling my inheritance.
不妨告诉你我的赌注是我继承的遗产
You don't have a guard, Mr. Salas?
您没有保镖吗 萨拉斯先生
I assumed I was amongst friends.
我想这里的应该都是朋友
Bet you 50 years.
赌你五十年
You must be young.
您一定很年轻
When you've been 25 for 85 years,
如果你过了85个25岁
like I have,
像我一样
knowing only a random act of violence can take your life,
就知道只要随机的暴力行为就能要了你的命
you learn to appreciate what you have.
你就会学会珍惜你拥有的一切
And you seem to have a lot to appreciate.
你看来拥有许多值得珍惜的东西
I call.
我跟
Of course, some think what we have is unfair.
当然 有人觉得这样很不公平
The time difference between Zones.
不同时区之间的时差
I've heard that.
我听说过
But...
但是
isn't this just the next logical step in our evolution?
这不就是我们进化的下一个逻辑阶段吗
And hasn't evolution always been unfair?
所有进化不都是不公平的吗
It's always been survival of the fittest.
一直都是适者生存
Raise you another two centuries.
再加两个世纪
This is merely Darwinian capitalism.
这只不过是达尔文资本主义
Natural selection.
自然选择
Absolutely.
绝对是
The strong survive.
强者生存
And I think your hand is weak.
我猜你手气挺弱
I call.
我跟
It appears you're all in, Mr. Salas.
看来您全押上了 萨拉斯先生
Thirteen figures.
顺子
Well played.
玩得好
That was some risk.
很冒险啊
It wasn't a risk.
不是冒险
No offense.
无意冒犯
I knew I was going to win.
我知道我会赢
Confusing times.
困惑的时代
Is she my mother, my sister or my daughter?
她是我母亲 我妹妹 还是我女儿
You're hoping she's not my wife.
您一定希望她不是我妻子
Things used to be simpler once.
从前事情都很简单
So I'm told.
听别人说的
Very beautiful.
非常美
Daughter.
女儿
Though she does look a lot like my wife.
但她看起来还是很像我妻子
Sylvia?
西尔维娅
Will Salas.
威尔·萨拉斯
Congratulations, Mr. Salas.
恭喜你 萨拉斯先生
You've taken years off my father's life.
你夺去了我父亲很多年的人生
Which is normally what you do.
这是你经常做的事
Isn't that right, my darling?
难道不是吗 我亲爱的
We're having a party tomorrow night.
明晚我们有个晚会
Perhaps you'll give him a chance to win back some of those years.
也许你会给他个机会赢回来几年
I'd love to.
我很乐意
Carl will tell you where I am.
卡尔会告诉你我住在哪
Good night, Mr. Salas.
晚安 萨拉斯先生
Sylvia, stay with your guards.
西尔维娅 别离开你的保镖
Fifty-nine years.
五十九年
Plus tax.
含税
The price includes delivery.
包邮
Delivery?
需要邮寄吗
To wherever you're going to display it.
寄到你要展览的地方
Display it?
展览吗
Hell, I'm going to drive it.
靠 车就是用来开的
Will Salas.
威尔·萨拉斯
Allow me to introduce my mother-in-law, Clara,
这位是我的岳母 克拉拉
my wife, Michele,
我的妻子 蜜雪儿
and my daughter, Sylvia.
还有我的女儿 西尔维娅
I believe you two have already met.
我相信你们两个已经见过了
Nice to meet you all.
很高兴见到各位
I'll come find you later
我晚点再找你
for our game.
继续我们的赌局
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Having fun, Mr. Salas?
开心吗 萨拉斯先生
Please, call me Will.
请叫我威尔
It's okay, Constantin.
没事了 康斯坦丁
Do you always have a hired hand standing right next to you?
总是有一个保镖在你旁边吗
No. I usually have two.
不 我通常有两个
That doesn't make it very easy to get to know you.
那让人不那么容易了解你了
I think that's the idea.
我觉得就是这个意思
Your idea?
是你的意思吗
My father's.
我父亲的
I understand.
我理解
You all have a lot to lose.
你们都有很多可失去的东西
So do you.
你也一样
What do you do, Will?
你是做什么的 威尔
I haven't quite figured that out yet.
到现在为止我也还没想明白
Yes, why bother?
是啊 何必在意
What's the hurry?
又何必着急呢
Right.
没错
Why do today what you can do in a century?
我们有一个世纪 何必今天急着做
I know one thing we can do.
有件事我们可以马上做
Dance with me.
跟我跳舞
Do you really come from time?
你真的是穿越时区来的吗
Why would you doubt that?
为什么问这个
I saw you run.
我看见你跑了
Reminds me of people who come from the ghetto.
让我想起贫民窟的人
Sometimes I envy them.
有时候我很嫉妒他们
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
Oh, no?
我不知道吗
The clock is good for no one.
计时器对谁来说都不好
The poor die and the rich don't lives.
穷人会死 富人也算不上活着
We can all live forever as long as we don't do anything foolish.
只要我们不做傻事 我们都能永生
Doesn't that scare you?
这不可怕吗
That maybe you'll never do anything foolish?
也许你永远都不会做傻事
Or courageous or anything worth a damn?
不会有胆量 也没有任何值得做的事
Come with me.
跟我来
This was tonight.
这是今晚的录像
He's only an hour ahead of us.
他距离我们只有一小时路程
Look at that.
看啊
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的风景
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We don't go in.
我们不下水
You're insane.
你疯了
You have this...
在你家后院
in your backyard. You never go in.
有这样的海滩 你却从没下过水
And I'm insane?
到底是谁疯了
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Sylvia, come on!
西尔维娅 来吧
What happened to doing something foolish?
你不是要做傻事吗
I don't know you.
我不了解你
We could change that.
我们可以改变这种状态
I get it.
我明白了
You're out here, all alone,
你在外面 单独地
with a stranger.
跟陌生人在一起
You can't be too careful.
再小心也不为过
Maybe you can.
也许的确过分小心了
Sylvia!
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
西尔维娅
I have to go back.
我得回去了
To what?
回到哪里
You should go back.
你该回去了
Have you seen my daughter?
你看见我女儿了吗
I have.
看见了
She's with her guards.
她和她的保镖在一起
Right behind you.
就在你后面
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Now,
现在
how about that game?
继续赌局怎么样
It's all right, everyone.
各位不用紧张
What's this about?
有何贵干
I'm sorry to have to break up the party, Mr. Weis.
抱歉我不得不打断这场晚会 韦斯先生
I just need a word with your friend.
我只是要跟您的朋友说几句
My friend?
我的朋友吗
Very well.
好吧
I'm Timekeeper Raymond Leon.
我是时间监察 雷蒙·里昂
I'm Will Salas.
我是威尔·萨拉斯
I know.
我知道
What are you doing in this Zone?
你在这个时区里干什么
It's not illegal, is it?
这并不违法吧
To change Time Zones?
跨越时区
No, it's not illegal.
对 并不违法
It's just rare.
只是很罕见
Where did you get that?
你从哪里得到这么多时间
I won it.
我赢来的
Gambling.
赌博
All of it?
所有的都是吗
No.
不是
A man named Henry Hamilton gave me over a century.
一个叫亨利·汉米尔顿的人给了我一个多世纪
He said he didn't need it any more.
他说他再也不需要了
He timed himself out.
他耗尽了自己的时间
Henry Hamilton was worth thousands of years.
亨利·汉米尔顿身价数千年
He could practically live forever.
实际上他可以永生
You expect me to believe that he was immortal...
你觉得我会相信一个本可以永生的人
and he wanted to die?
现在却想死掉吗
I don't expect you to believe it.
我不指望你会信
But it's the truth.
但这是事实
It was a gift.
这是一件礼物
I'm not a thief.
我不是贼
But, hey, if you guys are looking for stolen time,
但如果你们想找回被偷走的时间
maybe you should arrest everyone here.
也许你应该逮捕这里所有的人
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You're talking about justice.
你在讲正义
Well, I am a Timekeeper.
我是一名时间监察
I don't concern myself with "Justice."
我不在乎正义
I only concern myself with what I can measure.
我只在乎可以测量的东西
Seconds, minutes, hours.
秒钟 分钟 小时
I keep time.
我监管时间
And that time is in the wrong hands.
有人拿了不该拿的时间
That time will be held,
这些时间将被扣留
along with you.
你也一样
We'll leave you two hours for booking and processing.
我们留给你两小时逮捕和收押你
Why are you investigating a suicide?
你们为什么要调查一桩自杀案件
There's mass murder in the ghetto every day.
贫民窟每天都有大量谋杀案
That is fascinating.
不可思议
I heard another man talk like that.
我从前听过另一个人也这么说
It was over 20 years ago.
那是二十多年前
You're probably too young to remember your father.
你可能太小了 还记不得你父亲
We'll arrange safe transport.
我们会安排好安全交通线路
This is New Greenwich, after all.
这里毕竟是新格林威治
Sylvia?
西尔维娅
Do as I say and go with the guards.
照我说的做 跟着保镖
Oh, for God's sake, Father.
看在上帝的份上 父亲
There's an army in this house.
我们屋里都有一支军队了
If we can't stop one man from killing us,
如果这还不能阻止一个人杀掉我们
we should kill ourselves.
我们干脆自杀得了
Stop him!
拦住他
Move!
走开
Get out of the way!
让开
Put it down or I'll blow her head off.
放下枪 否则让她脑袋开花
Thanks.
多谢
You're going to kill us! Please just let me out!
你会害死我们 求你让我出去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Do you even know how to drive?
你知道怎么开车吗
What's there to know?
需要知道什么
Oh, shit.
该死
Give me some time.
给我些时间
I guess you really are from the ghetto, after all.
原来你真是从贫民窟来的
What the hell do you know about where I'm from?
你他妈又知道个什么
Give me some time.
给我些时间
Or you're gonna kill me, like you killed Henry Hamilton?
不然你就杀了我 就像你杀了亨利·汉米尔顿那样吗
Lend me an hour.
借我一小时
I'm not giving you a second.
我一秒钟也不会给你
I should have listened to my father.
我应该听我父亲的话
Please, take me home. Please.
求你了 带我回家 求你了
- I can't do that. - Why?
-办不到 -为什么
You're keeping me alive.
那样我就死定了
Keep that covered.
藏好那个
Anybody sees it, you're definitely dead.
要是被人看到 你就死定了
Now that worked too well.
那玩意儿太过火了
You guys wasted a gorgeous car.
你们这帮货报废了一部好车
Look who it is.
看这是谁
Who it was.
应该说生前是谁
He's done in minutes.
几分钟之内他就完了
He'll wake up dead. That'll be a shock.
一醒过来就死 一定很震惊
Too bad. I would have preferred to kill him more beautifully.
太糟了 我想用更漂亮的方式杀掉他
The girl's still breathing.
这个妞儿还有呼吸
She's got a decade.
她有十年时间
Holy shit.
卧槽尼玛
The man he stole from me had more than a century.
他偷的那个男人身上有一个多世纪
What? We'll divide it later.
怎么 我们以后再平分
It's like an angel fell from the sky.
就像个坠落人间的天使
Fortis!
福蒂斯
Leave it!
放手吧
Fortis!
福蒂斯
Look at me.
看着我
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
We're not dead.
我们还没死
Yeah, we're not alive for long, either.
对 但我们也没多久好活了
Where did my time go? I have a half hour!
我的时间哪儿去了 我只有半小时了
You're lucky.
你很幸运
- Minutemen. - Does everyone in the ghetto steal?
-时间劫匪 -贫民窟的人都偷东西吗
That's rich, coming from you.
那都是拜你们所赐
- Please help me, Will. - Let me guess,
-求你帮帮我 威尔 -让我猜猜
now you like the idea of sharing.
现在你懂得分享了
Come here.
过来
Hey, don't worry. It's not the first time I've been this broke.
别担心 我不是第一次这么狼狈了
Well, it's a first for me.
我可是第一次
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办
Whatever we have to.
该怎么办就怎么办
Come on, we got to go.
来吧 我们得走了
Dispatch, wire me my per diem.
调度员 把今天的定额传送给我
Time transfer.
时间传送
Cutting it close again, sir.
又一次卡点赶到 长官
Well, I'm still walking around.
我还好端端地活着
Judging by the lack of dead bodies,
而这边既然没有尸体
I have to assume they are also.
我想他们也还活着
They got jacked.
他们被抢劫了
They couldn't have left here with more than minutes.
肯定只剩下几分钟时间
He's back in his old neighborhood.
他回到他的老地盘了
So, where do you want us to start looking?
你想让我们从哪里找起
We don't.
我们不找
He'll come to us.
他会来找我们
Borel?
波莱尔
Borel, open up. It's Will.
波莱尔 开门 我是威尔
Greta.
格雷塔
Where's Borel?
波莱尔呢
He's dead.
他死了
Dead?
死了吗
What?
怎么会
You gave him a decade.
你给了他十年
He drank himself to death with nine years on his clock.
他花了九年时间买酒 酗酒而死
Jesus Christ.
我的天
Greta, I'm so sorry.
格雷塔 我很抱歉
Goodbye, Will.
再见 威尔
Will, we have minutes.
威尔 我们只剩几分钟了
Try not to act like it.
不要只想着时间
- What is that supposed to mean? - Shut up!
-你什么意思 -闭嘴
We're going to die, Will! Do you want to die?
威尔 我们马上要死了 你想死吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
I hope those are real. Run.
希望这个是真的 快跑
Stop! Wait!
等一下
Please, wait!
请开门
Come back in an hour.
一个小时后再来
That won't be possible.
不可能
Here!
I'll give you two days for them.
这个能换两天
They're diamonds.
这可是钻石啊
You can take the 48 hours, or you can be a pretty corpse.
要不成交 要不你就做个死美人吧
We'll take it.
成交
Don't make a sound.
别出声
Give me my time.
给我时间
Let's go.
我们走
I guess I got my wish.
我想我愿望成真了
I did do something foolish.
我真的做了傻事
Your name's on a lot of buildings.
好多建筑上都有你的名字
It's my father's name.
是我爸的名字
How much is he worth, anyway?
他到底有多少财产
Eons.
富可敌国
What do you think he'd pay to get you back?
你认为他会出赎金来换回你吗
You have no shame, do you?
你真不知羞耻
Please deposit one minute.
请支付一分钟
Dial.
拨号
Hello.
你好
Mr. Weis, please give the phone to the Timekeeper.
韦斯先生 请把电话给时间监察
Hello, Will. How much do you want?
你好 威尔 你要多少
A thousand years.
一千年
You'll never live to spend it.
你不会有命去享用的
Then distribute it to the Time Lines in Dayton.
把时间直接送给戴顿的时间局
Do it by sunrise tomorrow and she can go home.
明早收到时间 我就放她回家
Will...
威尔
I'm afraid for you, Will.
威尔 恐怕你
You keep talking like him, you're going to die like him.
你也走上了你爸的老路 也跟他一样会死
My father died in a fight, trying to take a man's time.
我父亲是死于时间决斗
Oh, no. His crime wasn't taking time.
不 他的罪不是抢夺时间
He was doing something far more dangerous.
他的所作所为比那危险得多
Please don't make your father's mistake.
不要重蹈你父亲的覆辙
Dayton. Padre Plaza.
戴顿区 神父广场
I know it.
知道了
A thousand years to the Time Lines.
给时间局一千年
A thousand years.
一千年
It's nothing.
这不算什么
It's for our daughter.
这是为了我们的女儿
No, it's for them.
不 是为了他们
This is insane.
太疯狂了
They can take your time, just like that.
他们会拿走你的时间
Or you can take theirs.
我们也能拿走他们的
This is insane.
太疯狂了
Yeah, it's insane.
是啊 很疯狂
We should be safe here until dawn.
这里很安全 可以在这等到早上
I pay by the day. It'll take them a while to find me.
我按日租的房子 他们不会很快找到我
This is your place?
这是你家吗
There's water. It's cold, but it's something.
只有凉水 但至少能用
You can put on fresh clothes.
你能换些干净衣服
Where's your family?
你的家人呢
My mother timed out.
我妈妈用光了时间
This is her dress.
这是她的裙子
Yeah.
是的
What about your father?
你父亲呢
He died when I was a boy.
我很小的时候他就死了
He was a fighter. Strong arm.
他是个斗士 有强壮的手臂
He wasn't the strongest, but he knew how to win.
虽然不是最强壮 但他知道如何取胜
How do you win?
你是怎么赢的
I'll show you.
我演示给你看
What you do is let them have the upper hand.
你要做的就是让对手占优势
Then, he'd let his time go all the way down.
然后 一直让时间流向他们
Because he knew
因为他知道
that when you were down to your last seconds
当你只剩最后几秒时
and they think it's over,
对手会以为这就结束了
they start watching your clock
他们开始注意你的表
and forget to watch their own.
而忽略了自己的
He died in a fight?
他是死于决斗吗
I think he was killed for giving away what he won.
我想他是把赢来的时间全都施舍掉才死的
He wasn't just giving them time.
他不只是给别人时间
He was giving them hope.
是给他们希望
How long have you been this old?
你在这个岁数活了几年了
Twenty-five for three.
三次二十五岁了
Twenty-five for two.
我是两次二十五岁
What was it like when your clock started?
你的时间启动时 你在干什么
I was in the street.
我当时正在街上
It almost knocked me over.
那一下几乎把我打晕
My year was gone in a week,
我的一年时间一周就花完了
we were so in debt.
从此我们都为它所迫
After that, I lived day to day.
从那之后 我都数着日子生活
Mine was a little different.
我的有些不同
It woke me.
那一下把我惊醒
I looked in the mirror.
我对着镜子
I guess everybody does.
我想每个人都会如此
That's what you're gonna look like for the rest of your life.
你的下半生都是这个样子了
My dad gave me a decade to celebrate.
爸爸给了我十年来庆祝
You must hate me.
你一定很恨我吧
Where I come from.
恨我的出生
It's nobody's fault, what they're born with.
生在哪里不是任何人的错
They open in a minute.
一分钟后那里就会开门
Let's see how generous your father is now.
让我们看看你父亲能有多慷慨
The Timekeepers would have never let him do it.
时间监察不会让他这么干
You don't have to say that.
你不用安慰我
How do you think my father built all those buildings?
你觉得我父亲是怎么发家的
By giving away a thousand years?
随变拿一千年到处送人吗
Now what?
现在怎么办
You can go home.
你可以回家了
There's people on the streets.
街上有很多人
I can move without being spotted.
能掩护我离开
What have you got?
你还有多少时间
Eleven hours.
十一个小时
How does anyone live like this?
人们怎么能这样生活
You don't generally sleep in.
你不要把时间都睡掉就是了
You can call for help.
你可以呼救
I'll watch from here, I'll make sure you're safe.
我会从这里看着你 保证你安全
You know, you could fight this.
你还是可以改变命运
I can say that running to the ghetto was my idea.
我会说跑来贫民区是我的主意
My father'd believe that, he thinks I'm reckless.
我爸爸会相信的 他知道我很鲁莽
He has a lot of influence, Will.
威尔 他很有影响力
He can get you a lawyer.
他能给你请律师
He can make a deal with those Timekeepers.
他能和那些时间监察达成协议
I'm pretty sure that Timekeeper doesn't make deals.
我肯定那个时间监察不会接受
What are you going to do?
那你要怎么办
Steal?
偷吗
Is it stealing if it's already stolen?
如果本来就是赃物那还叫偷吗
Here. Just in case.
给 以防万一
I'll be right here.
我就在这里等
Please deposit one minute.
请支付一分钟
- Father? - Sylvia?
-爸爸 -西尔维娅
You couldn't spare a second, Father?
爸爸 你就这么吝啬吗
I wish I could say I'm surprised.
我真想说我很惊讶
Did you hear what I just said?
你听到我说的了吗
You know I'd do anything for you.
我这么做都是为了你
They're coming to get you.
他们赶去救你了
They know where you are.
他们知道你在哪里
Will, look out!
威尔 小心
Sorry to disappoint you, we don't keep much on us.
抱歉让你失望了 我们身上的时间不多
To discourage thieves like you.
就是为了打击你这样的贼
Think of this as a gift.
把这个当成礼物吧
Will! Come on!
威尔 快来
I didn't mean to shoot him. I wanted to scare him.
我没想打伤他 只想吓吓他
I think you did both.
你两样都做到了
You could say thank you.
你该说谢谢
Thank you. What have you got?
谢谢 你还有多少时间
Nine hours.
九个小时
Why did you give him time?
你为什么要给他时间
You should have taken it.
你该把他的时间拿来
Timekeepers live day to day.
时间监察也是过一天算一天
It'll be hours before the others show up.
其他警察过几个小时才能赶来
He could die in the ghetto.
他会死在贫民区
He still might.
他现在还可能会死
Timekeeper, what's the hurry?
监察先生 干嘛那么着急
Stay a while. You might like us if you got to know us!
歇会呗 咱们聊聊 说不定能交个朋友
They're going to think you're with me.
他们会认为我们是同谋
Yes.
是的
This is a mess.
真糟糕
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
Back off!
后退
You've been shot. I was worried you timed out.
你受伤了 我担心你时间到了
Where'd you get that?
你从哪得到的时间
What are we going to do?
我们要去哪里
We can't keep driving around in this car.
我们不能到处开着这辆车
It's a cop car.
这是警车
So let's make an arrest.
那么 我们来干一票吧
Was I going too fast?
我超速了吗
Not fast enough.
没有
The mistake you made was stopping.
你停下来才是个错误
Now, let's see who you got back there.
瞧瞧你后面坐着谁
Got to be a year or two nobody's using.
你们手上肯定有一两年吧
It went off.
走火了
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Come on.
出来
Now, I'd say, "Your money or your life,"
我应该说 要命还是要钱
But since your money is your life...
但既然你的钱就是你的命
How dare you steal from me?
你们竟敢抢劫
- Don't think of it as stealing. - No?
-别把这当成是抢劫 -不是吗
Think of it as repossession.
就当是时间恢复正常吧
I'll leave you with what I've had most every day of my life.
你也该尝尝我每天的生活 我给你留下
- One day. - One day?
-一天 -一天
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
You can do a lot in a day.
一天可以做很多事了
Those are pretty.
那个真漂亮
I owe you these.
我欠你的
You shouldn't have.
你不必这样
You, out.
你 出来
Will Salas,
威尔·萨拉斯
prime suspect in the murder of Henry Hamilton,
杀死亨利·汉米尔顿的头号嫌犯
is believed to be traveling with Sylvia Weis,
正与金融巨头菲利普·韦斯的女儿
daughter of finance magnate, Philippe Weis.
西尔维娅·韦斯一起逃亡
Citizens are advised to exercise extreme...
市民们如果见到...
We look cute together.
我们的照片还挺般配
It doesn't say you're wanted.
没说你也被通缉了
It doesn't say I'm not.
也没说没有
You've forgotten I shot a cop.
你忘了我对警察开枪了
I admit, not very well.
那感觉不太好
It was your first time.
你是第一次吧
I can say I made you do all of it.
我会说是我逼着你干的那些事
You can go back.
你可以回去
Go back to what?
回去干什么
Do I really want to spend
难道我真想自己的生活
my whole life trying not to die by mistake?
就是避免不要犯错而害死自己吗
A lot of people would say being here is a mistake.
别人都会认为待在这里才是错误吧
I don't have a choice.
我是没得选择
I'm starting to think that I don't, either.
我想我也没得选择
I want to reassure you all there is no cause for alarm.
你们放心 这些事不必惊慌
No ransom was paid.
赎金没有给他们
Your Zone is at risk, Philippe.
菲利普 你的时区现在有危险
It puts us at risk. It can spreed.
也会危及到我们 也无法挽回
Too much time in the wrong hands can crash the market.
太多时间落入别人手中会冲击市场
This hostage situation will be quickly resolved.
这次人质事件会很快解决
Sir.
先生
Everything is under control. We'll talk soon.
事情还在控制之内 我们回头再说
Timekeeper. After this regrettable incident,
时间监察 这次事件虽然遗憾
it's really not necessary for you to come in person.
但真没必要让你亲自来
I'm afraid it really is necessary.
我认为这相当有必要
When can we hope for a rescue?
那我们何时开始营救
I believe that's the point.
这才是重点
She doesn't appear to want to be rescued.
她显然不想被救
Mr. Leon.
里昂先生
Raymond. May I call you Raymond?
雷蒙 我能叫你雷蒙吗
I blame myself.
我很惭愧
I invited the man into my home.
我邀请那个男人来到我家
He had so much time, how was I supposed to know?
他有那么多时间 我怎么知道他是那种人
Of course, Sylvia brought
当然 西尔维娅做出这种事
this on herself by her lack of vigilance.
也是因为她缺乏警惕
That's why I always tried to keep her close.
所以我一直把她留在身边
But she is clearly under Will Salas' control.
但现在她显然被威尔·萨拉斯所控制
If it's a matter of resources,
如果你们的资金有问题
I'm happy to make a contribution.
我很乐意做点贡献
It's a scandal, what we pay our Timekeepers.
直接贿赂时间监察可是丑闻
I've issued a warrant for your daughter's arrest.
我已经发出逮捕你女儿的命令
If she contacts you and you assist her in any way,
如果她联系你 而你包庇她的话
I will issue a warrant for your arrest.
我也会逮捕你
There is nothing I cannot buy.
没有什么我买不到
Now
现在
how many of my years do you want?
你想要多少年
There aren't enough years,
多少年都不够
even in your lifetime, Mr. Weis. Good night.
即便是你的全部时间 晚安 韦斯先生
This is called a trigger.
这叫扳机
And you don't pull it until you actually want to shoot something.
除非你真要开枪 否则不能动它
I wanted to shoot something.
我真想射点什么
Right.
好吧
Will, if you get a lot of time,
威尔 如果你得到了很多时间
are you really gonna give it away?
你真要都送掉吗
I've only ever had a day.
我只要一天就够了
How much do you need?
你又需要多少呢
How can you live with yourself watching people die
就这么眼睁睁地看着别人死在你身边
right next to you?
你又怎能活得下去
You don't watch.
闭上眼睛
You close your eyes.
装没看见
I can help you get all the time you want.
我会帮你得到你要的时间
I need to borrow a month. What's the interest?
我要借一个月 利息是多少
Today's rate, 30%.
今天的利率是百分之三十
I can't pay it back.
我可还不起
We can always come to some arrangement.
我们可以为你做些安排
Let's go.
我们走
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I am happy to announce that Weis Timelenders
我很高兴地告诉大家 现在韦氏时间银行
is now offering interest-free loans with no payments.
免费为大家提供时间 并且不用偿还
Ever.
永远不用
So help yourselves and take a day.
所以请自便吧 来拿吧
Take a month. Hell, take a year.
一天 一月 一年 随你们便
Come on. Help yourselves! Take it.
来吧 自便 来拿吧
Take the time. It's free.
来拿时间 全免费
No one's watching their clocks, huh?
你们时间都很富裕吧
Get out of here, or I'll confiscate every second!
都滚开 否则把你们的时间直接充公
Must've thought it was a drive-through.
看来直接开车撞了进去
Turn around.
转过去
Don't move.
别动
I don't have much.
我没有多少时间
Everything I have, I give away.
我所有的时间都送掉了
I know.
我知道
Yes, sir, I do know that, sir.
是的 我知道 长官
There are years that shouldn't be there.
那些时间不该出现在那里
I will stop him, sir.
我会阻止他 长官
Doesn't he understand
他还不明白吗
he's hurting the very people he's trying to help?
他不是在帮他们 而是在害他们
Well, now.
现在
- Look at all that. - Yeah.
-看看那表 -是啊
I finally had time to buy one of these.
我终于有时间来买把家伙
Let's not do anything I might regret.
那我就不做傻事了
What was that about?
这他妈怎么回事
I wasted 30 days.
我浪费了三十天
Today,
今天
Sylvia Weis withdrew some of her "Inheritance "
西尔维娅·韦斯又从她的"未来遗产"中预支了一笔
when she and Will Salas robbed her father's time bank
这是她本周第六次与威尔·萨拉斯
for the sixth time in a week.
抢劫其父亲的时间银行
I give her everything.
我对她有求必应
Does she want to kill me?
她却要把我置于死地
You were killing her, Philippe.
因为你让她活得没有人样 菲利普
You were suffocating her.
你让她感觉窒息
You suffocate us all.
你让我们所有人都感到窒息
Call.
开牌
That's good.
好牌
Just not as good as that.
可惜我的牌更好
You haven't forgotten how to play cards.
你牌技还是那么厉害
Why did I play strip poker with you?
真后悔跟你玩脱衣扑克
Why did you?
那你干嘛还玩
Sir.
长官
They're still there.
他们还在这里
How did you know, sir?
长官 你怎么知道
This is where the hours and the days are.
抢的那些时间都在这里
He's paid them all off.
他把时间都给出去了
This is where I would hide.
要是我 我就藏在这里
Put your clothes on.
快穿衣服
Stop!
站住
- We're trapped! - No, we're not!
-我们被困住了 -不 还没有
Jump. They won't do it.
快跳 他们不会跟着跳
We shouldn't do it.
我们也不该跳
Come on!
快点
See? They won't jump.
看 他们没跟着跳吧
So much for your theory.
你说话真不靠谱
Shit!
妈的
Here!
从这儿上去
Go!
Stop! Stop!
站住 给我站住
I'm telling you, he'll give up before we do!
我觉得 他肯定比我们先放弃
You sure about that?
你确定吗
No.
不确定
- Go. - I can't.
-快走 -不要
You can! Go!
快走 走啊
Un-fucking-believable!
真他吗难缠
Hold on.
等等
You two look familiar.
你俩很眼熟啊
How about now?
现在能走了吧
Welcome to the Century.
欢迎光临世纪酒店
Hi. We're looking for a quiet place to stay.
你好 我们想找个清静的住处
How many rooms?
几间房
All of them.
包场
We were hoping for something long-term.
我们想长期住这儿
Can we rely on the discretion of your staff?
你这里员工说话办事可靠吗
I'm sure you can.
绝对可靠
I'm sorry. We're fully booked.
对不起 客满了
Right.
好吧
Nobody goes anywhere!
谁也不许走
Wait, whoa, whoa.
回来 喂 喂
Don't look at me.
别看我
You know who I'm looking for.
你们知道我要找谁
I'm looking for whoever gave this man a month!
我要找给你们这种人一个月时间的那个人
And I'm gonna clean the
你们要是不说
clocks off of every one of you in this hellhole
我就把你们这群乌合之众
until someone says something I want to hear.
一个一个清零
I can't hear anything.
怎么还没人说啊
Clean it.
给他清零
No, wait, wait. Wait. Please!
别这样 等等 等等 饶命
Please don't. Please. I don't know where they are!
求求你了 求求你 我真不知道他们在哪儿
Please.
求你了
Please!
饶命
Please.
饶了我吧
I believe you're next.
下一个就是你
Um...
那个...
At last, someone's acting reasonably.
终于有人识相了
I just want a share of the reward.
你要是拿了奖金 要分我一份
My young friend.
我的小朋友
You'll get your reward.
我肯定会分你一大份
Ten years.
赏金10年
That's insulting.
真侮辱人
If they catch us,
万一我们被捕
there's no way they won't kill us, is there?
肯定必死无疑 是不是
Do you regret this?
你后不后悔
You saved my life.
反正是你救了我的命
When?
什么时候
Now.
此时此刻
And every day since I met you.
与你相遇后的每分每秒
You forget, I almost got you killed a few times, too.
你难道忘了 我还有好几次差点害死你
I'm willing to overlook that.
我可以忽略不计
How's the poor little rich girl?
可怜的小富家女 你好吗
I never got a chance to
我终于有机会
properly thank you for your time.
好好谢谢你的那些时间
I'm not surprised you stayed.
我不意外你留下了下来
It's the life, isn't it?
这才叫生活 对吧
Here we don't stop living
在这个时区 只要身体不死
until we're actually dead.
就能活得惊险刺激
There are a lot more ways to die around here.
除了这里 还有很多种死法
But here, there's dancing before dying.
但在这里 死前也要娱乐一下
Of course, it's your friend I'm most happy to run into again.
当然 我想跟你朋友再玩一局
You've been causing a lot of trouble, which is normally my job.
你们惹了不少麻烦 通常这都是我的工作
Don't you understand?
你们明不明白
The reason the Timekeepers
时间监察之所以不抓我
leave me alone is 'cause I have boundaries.
就是因为我守规矩
I steal from my own people.
我只偷自己时区的人
You surely know things are bad when I have to restore order.
你肯定明白 我重整秩序的时候可不手软
Fortunately for you, I don't like to kill a man in cold blood.
算你幸运 我不喜欢冷血杀人
I do it.
虽然我经常这么干
But I prefer not to.
但我并不喜欢
I think you deserve a fighting chance.
我觉得你值得跟我赌一把
We play to zero.
我们玩清零
What's the point?
有什么意义
I lose, I die. I win, they kill me.
如果我输了会死 如果赢了 他们会杀了我
If you don't fight, I'll kill you now.
如果你不玩 我现在就杀了你
And her?
那她怎么办
After I take you,
先干掉你
I'll take her.
再干她
Oh, yeah. And her time.
哦对了 还有她的时间
Then I'll collect my reward
然后恢复这个世界的秩序
for making everything right in the world.
领取我的奖金
This way!
这边跑
All the time he's taken.
他拿走了那么多时间
Don't you mean the time he's given away, sir?
你是指他给出去的时间吧 长官
Even to you?
也给过你吧
I have given 50 years of my life to this job.
我把50年的人生给了这份工作
I am not about to see those years go to waste.
我绝不能白白浪费了
Go on.
继续查
I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you,
跟你们说句不好听的话
but by tomorrow
再在这儿干站着
you won't have time to stand around.
你们明天就没时间活着了
God damn it.
见鬼
It's over.
完了
We lost. We're not doing any good.
我们输了 我们的努力根本没用
At least we're trying.
至少我们尽力了
No. You don't understand. All
没有 你不懂
they have to do is keep raising the cost of living.
他们轻易就能提高生活成本
A hundred years. Two. A thousand. It does nothing.
我们偷一百年 两百年 一千年 根本没用
So, what? We just stop fighting?
那怎么办 就这么放弃了吗
We can't win. We can't hurt them.
我们赢不了 根本伤不了他们毫毛
The time we're taking makes no damn difference!
我们抢的那些时间 对他们来说只是九牛一毛
What would? What would hurt them?
那怎么办 怎么才能动摇他们的根基
A million years. You got a million years on you?
怎么也得一百万年 你有一百万年吗
I guess it really would take a million years.
我看还真得抢个一百万年
Let's give up.
我们投降吧
Stop!
站住
I am Sylvia Weis.
我是西尔维娅·韦斯
I want to surrender,
我来投降
but only to my father.
但只向我父亲投降
Sylvia.
西尔维娅
Hello, Daddy.
爸爸 你好
Stay where you are!
站着别动
You've hired more guards since I last saw you.
你增加了不少保安啊
Thanks to you, I need them.
多亏你 我才需要这么多人
One too many.
发没发现多了一个
Guns down.
把枪都放下
Now!
快放下
Do it.
放下
Let's go for a ride.
走 我们去散个步
You'd steal from your own father.
你居然偷你亲爹的钱
Is it stealing if it's already stolen?
偷强盗的钱也叫偷吗
What's the combination?
密码
Well, it's not my birthday.
肯定不是我生日
You've started to regret that day, I imagine, Father.
我肯定你后悔那天生下我了吧 爸爸
Try 12-2-18-09.
试试12-2-18-09
Darwin's birthday.
这是达尔文的生日
Survival of the fittest.
适者生存
It cost us centuries just to bribe our way in here.
我们花了几百年才买通路子过来
Let's see what it got us.
现在来看看值不值
Quality time.
黄金时光
There really is a man with a million years.
世界上还真有人拥有一百万年
That's my first million. It won't be my last.
就算你们拿走我第一个百万 我还会有更多
You know how much good it could do?
你知不知道一百万年能做多少好事
I know how much harm it could do.
我只知道这能做多少坏事
Try to understand, even if you gave a year to a million people,
想想吧 就算你给一百万人每人一年
you're just prolonging their agony.
也不过是让他们苟延残喘
You're prolonging their lives.
这是延长他们的生命
Flooding the wrong Zone with a million years,
如果把一百万年给了不该给的时区
it could cripple the system.
整个社会秩序会崩溃
Let's hope so.
要的就是这个
We're not meant to live like this.
我们本来就不该这么生活
We're not meant to live forever.
我们本来就不该永生
Although I do wonder, Father,
而我也确实很想知道 父亲
if you've ever lived a day in your life.
你这辈子有没有真正地活过哪怕一天
Is that so? You might upset the balance for a generation.
是吗 你们做多也就能毁掉
Two.
一两代人的平衡
But don't fool yourself. In the end, nothing will change.
这都是自欺欺人 最终一切还是会变回原样
Because everyone wants to live forever.
因为谁都想永生
They all think they have a chance at immortality
就算所有条件都不可能
even though all the evidence is against it.
但谁都觉得自己有希望长生不死
They all think they will be the exception.
大家都觉得自己是例外
But the truth is,
而事实是残酷的
for a few to be immortal, many must die.
牺牲大众 才有少数人的永生
No one should be immortal
哪怕只会牺牲一个人
if even one person has to die.
也不该让人永生
What was that?
怎么回事
What was that? What just happened?
怎么回事 发生什么事了
It must be a mistake. A million
肯定出错了
years just went off the clock in New Greenwich.
新格林威治刚放出了一百万年时间
It's not a mistake.
不是出错
It's gotta be a mistake, sir.
长官 肯定是出错了
It's not a mistake.
肯定不是出错了
It's them.
是他们干的
Take a month, Maurice.
给你一个月 莫里斯
Dispatch, what can you see?
调度员 有什么发现
There's a lot of traffic in the vicinity, sir.
附近交通流量很大 长官
All right, look for the slowest car.
好 找开得最慢的车
You have a million years. You are definitely not in a hurry.
如果你有一百万年 肯定干什么都不急
If this works...
如果这一百万年有效果...
If this works, we gotta get more.
如果有效果 我们就继续抢
Dayton's not the only zone that can use a few extra years.
除了戴顿 还有很多时区需要时间
And wire me my per diem.
将今天的定额传输给我
Wait. Never mind.
等等 先别管了
I have him.
我找到他了
Give the order, shoot on sight.
我下令 当场射杀目标
In New Greenwich? That's against policy, sir.
长官 在格林威治区不能开枪
So is having a million years leave the Zone.
难道要让一百万年离开这个时区吗
That time cannot leave the Zone! Shoot on sight!
绝不能让这么多时间离开这个时区 开枪
Please deposit one month.
请支付一个月
Please deposit one month.
请支付一个月
Keep going! Keep going!
快开 快开
We're close!
就快到了
We're okay! We're okay!
没事的 没事的
You're late.
你们来晚了
Need a minute?
想要点时间吗
Go. Go.
快去 快去
Where's our capsule?
我们还有时间吗
Too late.
太晚了
Lost a lot of time, Mr. Leon.
丢了不少时间吧 里昂先生
Looks like you're about out yourself.
看来你也所剩无几了
Time! There's time!
有时间了 有时间了
Move!
走开
Move!
走开
You, get out! Get out!
你给我出来 出来
We gotta get to Livingston.
我们得去利文斯顿
We can make it.
我们肯定能跑到
Can we?
来得及吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Stop!
站住
You can run.
你们挺能跑啊
So can you.
你也不赖
You're from here, aren't you?
你以前也是这个时区的吧
Long time ago.
很久以前了
Yeah.
果然
I worked out how to escape.
后来我找到离开这里的办法
And now you make sure no one else does.
而现在你却不让别人离开
That's the way it has to be.
这是必然结果
I didn't start the clock.
不是我启动的时间
I can't turn it back.
我也没法让时间倒流
I keep it running.
我只能维持时间秩序
I keep time.
我负责监管时间
"I keep time."
好一个监管时间
I'm gonna need some of that time you borrowed from me.
恐怕我们现在要跟你借点时间
Unless you want us to die on the way to our execution.
不然还来不及审判 我们就死了
Time.
时间
We don't have enough.
我们时间不够了
One of us can make it. Take mine.
只够一个人的 我的给你
You take mine. You can get there,
我的时间给你 你能跑过去
I can't! I can't get there. You can.
我不行 我跑不到 你可以
- No. No. - Yes!
-不 不要 -快拿着
Please.
求你了
No.
不要
There's time.
还有时间
- What? - The Keeper's time. Run. Run!
-什么 -时间监察的时间 快跑 快跑
Run!
跑啊
I need time.
我需要时间
Time transfer.
传输时间
What have we got?
我们有多少
A day.
一天
Could do a lot in a day.
一天可以做很多事
Sir, do something.
先生 怎么办
It's already done.
已经板上钉钉了
These are live pictures from Dayton.
这里是来自戴顿的现场直播
Citizens have taken to the streets.
市民们走上街头
There 's so much stolen time in circulation.
失窃的大量时间正在市面上流通
Factories in Dayton lie idle.
戴顿的各大工厂均已停产
And now, citizens are crossing Zones,
此刻 市民们正在穿越时区
seen here entering New Greenwich.
现在的画面是人群进入新格林威治时区
While authorities claim they have the situation
尽管当局声称情况都在掌控之中
under control, others fear the system may be headed for collapse.
但人们都担心社会系统即将崩塌
We will continue to update you on this developing story.
我们将对事件进展做跟踪报道
Sir, we lost Zone Eight.
长官 第八时区失守
And Ten.
第十时区沦陷
It's spreading.
影响正在迅速扩大
What do we do, sir?
长官咱们该怎么办
Go home.
回家
Still no
逃犯威尔·萨拉斯和西尔维娅·韦斯
sign of fugitives Will Salas and Sylvia Weis.
依旧逃得无影无踪
Authorities continue to ask for the public's help
当局继续要求民众提供线索
in bringing these criminals to justice.
将两名罪犯绳之以法
Told you there were bigger banks.
我就跟你说还有更大的银行
You almost missed your calling.
你差点就浪费了你的天赋