沉睡魔咒 Maleficent

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 罗伯特·斯特罗姆伯格

演员: 安吉丽娜·朱莉 / 艾丽·范宁 / 沙尔托·科普雷 / 莱丝利·曼维尔 / 艾美达·斯丹顿 / 朱诺·坦普尔 / 萨姆·赖利 / 布伦顿·思韦茨 / 肯尼思·库兰汉姆 / 莎拉·弗林德 / 汉娜·纽


台词
翻译:屯栗子 小英的小号
翻译:wyk8818 小蛮腰
校对:彼岸荼蘼
总监:somehacker
后期:bongpong
Let us tell an old story a new.
我们重新讲一个老故事
And we will see how well you know it.
来看看你到底多了解它
Once upon a time there were two kingdoms
从前 有两个邻国
that were the worst of neighbors.
它们互相仇视
So vast the discord between them
两国间有着深刻的冲突和鸿沟
that is was said only a great hero
据说只有伟大的英雄或可怕的恶人
or a terrible villain might bring them together.
才能化解冲突 使它们统一
In one kingdom lived folk like you and me
一个王国里 住着你我这样的人
with a vain and greedy king to rule over them.
在自负贪婪的国王的统治下
They were forever discontent and envious
他们总是不满足于现状
of the wealth and beauty of their neighbors.
觊觎邻居的财富和美好
For in the other kingdom, the Moors
在另一个王国 摩尔森林中
lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature.
生活着各种奇怪而有趣的生物
And they needed neither king nor queen
这里不需要国王或皇后的统治
but trusted in one another.
只需要彼此互相信任
In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moors
在摩尔王国悬崖边的一棵参天大树上
lived one such spirit.
生活着一个精灵
You might take her for a girl.
你或许以为她只是个小女孩
But she was not just any girl.
但她并不仅仅是普通的女孩子
She was a fairy.
她是个仙女
There you go.
好好成长吧
And her name was Maleficent.
她的名字叫玛琳菲森
Good morning, Mr. Shantuwell. I love your car.
早上好 尚特瓦尔先生 你的车不错
No! No! Don't do it!
别别 别这样
Ha, you missed me!
哈哈 没砸中我
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-早上好 -早上好
Love your walk, girls.
步子真轻盈 姐妹们
What's all the fuss about?
怎么一副大惊小怪的样子
The border guards...
边境守卫...
Why'd you get to tell her? I want to tell her!
凭什么你来说 我想告诉她
There are rules, Flittle.
有规矩的 蓝蝶仙子
I tell this time, you tell next time.
这次我说下次你说
The border guards...
边境守卫...
No, you told last time.
不对 你上次就说过了
So I should tell this time and Thistletwit next time.
所以这次该我说 绿蕨仙子下次说
Tell me what?
到底要说什么
- Fine! - Ah, thank you.
-好了好了 -多谢你
Maleficent, the border guards...
玛琳菲森 边境守卫...
The border guards have found a human thief
边境守卫在珠宝湖
at the Pool of Jewels!
发现一个人类小偷
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
She's always in a hurry with her big wings.
她总是用那副大翅膀来去匆匆
Humans, here.
这里出现了人类
I hope this isn't another war.
我希望不会又发生战争
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
Besides, I've never seen a human up close.
再说 我还没有近距离看过人类呢
Come out!
出来吧
No! They mean to kill me.
不 它们会杀了我的
And besides, they're hideous to look at.
再说 它们都丑死了
That's extremely rude!
你真是太没礼貌了
Don't listen to him, Balthazar.
别听他乱说 巴尔萨泽
You're classically handsome.
你帅得很古典
It's not right to steal, but we don't kill people for it.
偷东西不对 但我们也不会因此杀人
Come out! Come out this instant!
出来 马上出来
Are you fully grown?
你成年了吗
No.
没有
I believe he's just a boy.
我看他只是个小男孩
And you're just a girl, I think.
你也只是个小姑娘
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm called Stefan. Who are you?
我叫斯特凡 你又是谁
I'm Maleficent.
我是玛琳菲森
Yes, right.
对 我知道
You have to give it back.
你得把它还回去
Give what back?
还什么回去
If I knew you would throw it away, I would have kept it.
早知道你会把它扔掉的话我就不还你了
I didn't throw it away.
我没有把它扔掉
I delivered it home, as I'm going to do for you.
我把它送回家了 现在再把你送回家
Someday, you know, I'll live there. In the castle.
总有一天 我会住在那里 城堡里
Where do you live now?
你现在住在哪
In a barn.
住谷仓
So, your parents are farmers then?
你的父母是农民吗
My parents are dead.
我父母亲去世了
Mine too.
我的也是
We'll see each other again.
我们会再见面的
You really shouldn't come back here, you know.
你不应该回来的
It's not safe.
这样不安全
And if I made that choice? If I came back, would you be here?
如果我决定回来呢 你会在吗
Perhaps.
或许吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Your ring! Iron burns fairies.
你的戒指 铁会灼伤仙子的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I like your wings.
我喜欢你的翅膀
Maleficent thought of how Stefan cast away his ring.
玛琳菲森总是想起斯特凡扔掉戒指的样子
He, who had so little in the world
他几乎一无所有
so that their hands might touch again.
他们的手或许能再次相握
And her heart was moved.
她的心灵也受到了感动
Thus did the young thief who had hoped to steal a jewel
那个想要偷珠宝的年轻小偷
steal something far more precious.
却偷走了更珍贵的东西
Maleficent!
玛琳菲森
Maleficent!
玛琳菲森
After all these weeks, look who came back.
这么久以后 你终于又来了
I thought it worth the risk.
我觉得值得冒险再来一趟
So, what do you do for fun?
你平常都玩些什么
Stefan and Maleficent
斯特凡和玛琳菲森成为了
became the most unlikely of friends.
最不可思议的一对朋友
And for a time, it seemed as if in them at least
曾经一度 在他们之间
the old hatred between man and fairy had been forgotten.
人类和仙子之间的世代恩怨仿佛消失了
As it will friendship slowly turned into something else.
渐渐地 这种友谊变成了另外一种感情
And on her 16th birthday
在她16岁生日那天
Stefan gave Maleficent a gift.
斯特凡给了玛琳菲森一件礼物
He told her it was true love's kiss.
他说这叫做真爱之吻
But it was not to be.
但事实却并非如此
As the years passed
岁月流逝
Stefan's ambition called him away from Maleficent
斯特凡的野心使他离开了玛琳菲森
and towards the temptations of the human kingdom.
走进了充满诱惑的人类王国
While Maleficent, the strongest of the fairies
而玛琳菲森 这个最强大的仙子
rose to become the protector of the Moors.
成为了摩尔王国的守护者
Maleficent often wandered alone
玛琳菲森总是一个人在林中徘徊
and sometimes wondered where Stefan might be.
有时她会想此刻斯特凡在哪里
For she had never understood
因为她永远无法明白
the greed and envy of men.
人类的贪婪和嫉妒之情
But she was to learn.
不过 她即将学到这些
For the human king had heard of
因为人类国王听说
a growing power in the Moors.
摩尔王国中有强大力量正在成长
And he sought to strike it down.
他要打败这股力量
Guards, hold!
士兵们 停下
Guards, hold!
士兵们 停下
There they are!
他们就在这里
The mysterious Moors and no one dares to venture
在神秘的摩尔森林中
for fear of the magical creatures that lurk within.
由于害怕里面的魔物 没人敢进去冒险
Well, I say: Crush them!
但我要说 击败他们吧
Go no further!
不准前进
A king does not take orders
国王不会听从
from a winged elf.
一个长着翅膀的怪物的命令
You are no king to me!
对我来说 你不是国王
Bring me her head.
把她的头带到我面前来
Battalion!
士兵们 准备
Attack!
攻击
Arise
出来吧
and stand with me!
和我一起守护这里
Hold the line!
保持阵型
It's the dark creatures!
是恶灵
Charge!
冲啊
You!
看招
To the king!
保护国王
You will not have the Moors. Not now, nor ever!
你绝对无法占有摩尔王国 永远都不会
You...
你...
When I ascended to the throne
我登上王位时
I promised the people one day
曾向百姓许诺
we would take the Moors
终有一天我们会拿下摩尔王国
and it's treasures.
攫取其宝藏
Each of you swore
你们每个人
allegiance to me and to that cause...
都发誓要效忠于我 因此...
Your Majesty.
陛下
Defeated in battle.
我在战斗中失败了
Is this to be my legacy?
这该不会就是我的遗愿吧
I see you're waiting for me to die.
我知道你们在盼着我死
It won't be long, but what then?
我命不久矣 可那又怎样
I will choose a successor
我会选择一个继承者
to take the throne and care for my daughter.
登上王位 照顾我的女儿
Who among you is worthy?
你们谁值得我信赖
Kill the winged creature!
谁杀了那带翅膀的精灵
Avenge me!
为我报仇
And upon my death you will take the crown.
我死后便可以继承王位
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
Maleficent!
玛琳菲森
So, how is life with the humans?
和人类一起生活的好吗
Maleficent, I've come to warn you.
玛琳菲森 我是来警告你的
They mean to kill you.
他们要杀了你
King Henry will stop at nothing.
亨利国王会不惜一切代价攻占这里
Please, you have to trust me.
求你相信我
They spoke of many things
他们聊了很多事
and the years faded away.
分别造成的隔阂消失不见
And she forgave Stefan,
她原谅了斯特凡
his folly and his ambition.
原谅了他的愚蠢和野心
And all was as it happened long ago.
但是多年前的悲剧再次上演
Are you thirsty?
你渴吗
Maleficent?
玛琳菲森
What is this?
这是什么
I have avenged you, Sire.
陛下 我已经替您报仇血恨
She is vanquished?
她死了
Ah, you have done well, my son.
年轻人 你做的很好
You have done what others failed to do.
你做到了别人都做不到的事
You will be rewarded.
你将会得到奖赏
I shall do my best
我必竭尽全力
to be a worthy successor.
成为一个合格的继承者
Your Majesty.
国王陛下
I got you!
抓到你了
- Wicked bird! - Into a man.
-邪恶的鸟 -变成人吧
It's a demon!
魔鬼啊
What have you done to my beautiful south?
你对我做了什么
Would you rather I let them beat you to death?
你想我让他们活生生打死你吗
- I'm not certain. - Stop complaining.
-我不确定 -别抱怨了
I saved your life.
我救了你一命
Forgive me.
请原谅我
- What do I call you? - Diaval.
-你叫什么名字 -迪亚瓦
And in return for saving my life I am your servant.
为了报救命之恩 我愿做你的仆人
Whatever you need.
满足你一切需要
Wings.
翅膀
I need you to be my wings.
我需要你做我的翅膀
I present to you the first of his line:
请允许我介绍国王的继承人
His Royal Highness, King Stefan.
斯特凡国王殿下
He did this to me
他这样对我
so he would be king.
就是为了成为国王
Now what, mistress?
现在怎么办 主人
She!
是她
Her wings!
她的翅膀呢
It's a girl!
是个女孩
- O, my God, it's a girl! - It's a girl!
-天啊 是个女孩 -是个女孩
- Well? - Well, I saw nothing.
-怎样了 -我什么也没看到
- But there's been a... - What?
-但是有个... -什么
child.
孩子
King Stefan and the Queen have had a child.
斯特凡国王和王后生了个孩子
There'll be a christening.
他们将举办一场洗礼
They say it's to be a grand celebration.
据说这会是一场盛宴
A grand celebration... for a baby.
为孩子...举办盛宴
How wonderful!
多美好啊
All manner of folk came to the christening.
举国上下都来参加洗礼
Even three of the fairies who sought
包括三位远道而来
to foster peace and good will.
寻求和平与美好祝愿的仙子
- Look, there's the baby! - Love baby!
-孩子在那里 -最爱小孩子了
Concentrate, please! I'm not telling you again.
专注点 别让我说第二遍
Greetings, Your Majesty.
致以真切的问候 国王陛下
I am Knotgrass of the Moorland fair folk.
我是森林王国里的红叶仙子
I am Flittle, Your Kingship.
我是蓝蝶仙子 国王陛下
And I am Thistletwit, Your Royals.
我是绿蕨仙子 尊贵的国王陛下
They bring gifts for our daughter.
她们给我们的女儿带来了礼物
These are not just any old gifts.
那不是普通的礼物
For you see, we are magic!
正如你所见 我们会魔法
And very good with children.
而且很招小孩子喜欢
Very well.
好吧
Sweet Aurora.
亲爱的奥萝拉
I wish for you the gift of beauty.
我赐予你绝世美貌
My wish is that you'll never be blue.
我愿你永无忧愁
Only happy, all the days of your life.
幸福一生
Sweet baby.
亲爱的孩子
My wish for you is that you'll find...
我愿你能找到
Maleficent!
玛琳菲森
What a glittering assemblage, King Stefan.
还真是高朋满座 斯特凡国王
Royalty, nobility
皇室 贵族
the gentry and...
绅士 以及
How quaint.
真是有意思啊
Even the rabble.
居然还有我的贱民
I must say I really felt quite distressed
我不得不承认 没收到邀请
of not receiving an invitation.
还真挺失望的
You're not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
Oh, dear.
噢 亲爱的
What an awkward situation.
真尴尬
You're not offended?
你不会生气了吧
Why no.
为什么不会
And to show I bear no ill-will
为了表示我并没有恶意
I too shall bestow a gift on the child.
我也应该送个礼物给孩子
No! We don't want your gift!
我们不想要你的礼物
- Stay away from the princess! - Yes, stay away!
-离公主远点 -走开
Listen well, all of you.
你们给我听好了
The princess shall indeed
公主将会拥有
grow in grace and beauty.
美丽和优雅
Beloved by all who meet her.
她遇到的所有人都将爱慕她
That's a lovely gift.
这是个很好的礼物
Don't do this.
别这样
But...
但是
Before the sun sets on her 16th birthday
在她十六岁生日日落之前
she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel
她将会被纺锤刺伤手指
and fall into a sleep like death!
陷入死亡般的沉睡
A sleep from which she will never awaken!
永远也无法醒来
Maleficent, please don't do this. I'm begging you.
玛琳菲森 别这样 我求你了
I like you begging.
我喜欢你哀求我
Do it again.
再来一遍
I beg you.
我求你了
Alright.
好吧
The princess can
公主
be woken from her death sleep.
能从死亡般的沉睡中醒来
But only by...
但只有...
true love's kiss.
真爱之吻才能唤醒她
This curse will last until the end of time!
这个魔咒永远不会消失
No power on earth can change it!
世间没有任何力量能够改变
King Stefan ordered his men
斯特凡国王命令他的手下
to seize every spinning wheel in the kingdom.
收集王国上下所有的纺车
The wheels were broken and burned
将其烧毁
that they might never be used
这样再也没人能使用它们
and thrown in the deepest dungeon in the castle.
之后将它们扔进城堡最深处的地牢里
Secretly he entrusted the safety of the child
他秘密地将孩子
to the magic of the pixies
托付给那三个仙子保护
who would take her to a remote hideaway
她们将孩子带到偏远的地方抚养
for sixteen years and a day.
直到十六年零一天后再回来
Stefan shut himself behind the walls of his castle
斯特凡将自己关在城堡里
while his soldiers rode far and wide
而他的士兵征战远方
to hunt Maleficent down.
企图打败玛琳菲森
But she made walls of her own
然而 她为自己的王国建造了围墙
that the Moors might never again
这样 摩尔王国
suffered the touch of any human.
就再也不会受到人类的威胁
And she revelled in the sorrow
而她则沉浸在
that her curse had brought.
对自己魔咒的满足中
The fairies began their charge
三个仙子开始了她们的任务
to raise Aurora in a snug little cottage in the woods.
在树林的一间小屋里抚养奥萝拉
Oh, no! What is it?
不会吧 那是什么
Looks dreadful.
看起来好破旧
Come on.
走吧
We need a smaller baby.
孩子太大了
Or a bigger body.
或者说我们太小了
No, what we need is a proper disguise.
我们需要一点点伪装
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, we have to blend in, don't we?
我们需要融入孩子的生活 不是吗
We have to be big enough to look after this baby.
我们要足够大才能抚养这个孩子
So, gather around, ladies.
我们围成圈吧
Get ready.
准备
One, two, three. Grow!
一 二 三 变身
Oh, that went quite well. That's very nice.
太顺利了 非常好
Now, there'll be no questions asked.
不会再有人向我们质疑
We are no longer fairies.
我们已经不是仙子了
We are three peasant women,
我们只是三位农家妇女
raising our orphan child in the woods.
在树林里抚养着一个孤儿
So, no more flying.
再也不准飞了
- No flying? - No, no.
-不能飞吗 -不行不行
- And no magic. - No magic?
-也不能使用魔法 -不能用魔法
- Yes, you've heard. - But we in the middle of nowhere.
-是的 -可是我们这荒山野岭的
No one is going to find us here.
没人会找到我们
There you are. Why are you always hiding?
你在这啊 为什么总是藏起来
Come on. Here you go.
来吧 我们进去
It's so ugly you could almost feel sorry for it.
真是丑到让人同情
I hate you. Beastie.
我讨厌你 小怪兽
The fairies were perhaps unequal to their task.
三位仙子似乎不怎么称职
Why is she crying?
她为什么哭
Maybe she might be hungry.
她可能饿了
Then feed her!
喂她啊
It's gonna to starve with those three looking after it.
就靠这三个东西 她一定会饿死的
- What? - You're cheating.
-干嘛 -你在作弊
- I saw that. - We're starting again.
-我看到了 -我们重新开始
Suit yourself.
随便你
Greedy, bloated goat!
贪婪臃肿的老山羊
Bloated goat!
臃肿的老山羊
Stop doing that.
别闹了
I'm not doing anything.
我什么也没干
- Well, someone is. - It's not me.
-有人在搞小动作 -不是我
You two are having a go at me and I will not tolerate...
你俩再捉弄我 我可就忍无可忍了
Stop it!
别闹了
This is all your fault!
这都是你的错
Oh, come on! That's funny!
别这样看我 多有趣啊
As the days went on, Stefan darkened further consumed
随着时间流逝 斯特凡变得愈发偏执
by paranoia and vengeance.
一心想着复仇
- Pull down! - The torch!
-拉下 -传火把
Flame!
点火
Make ready!
准备
Release!
发射
You failed me.
你辜负了我
The wall cannot be burned.
那堵高墙无法烧毁
It is indestructible.
攻不可破
Nothing is indestructible!
没有东西是攻不可破的
Not a wall, not Maleficent!
无论是高墙 玛琳菲森
Not even her curse!
还是她的魔咒
Bring me the iron workers.
把铁匠给我找来
Oh, look! The little beast is about to fall off the cliff.
瞧 小怪兽要掉下悬崖了
What?
干嘛
Hello.
你好
Go away. Go.
走开 快走
Go away.
走开
I don't like children.
我不喜欢小孩
Up, up.
抱抱 抱抱
Go along. Go, go, go.
走吧 走 走 走
As Maleficent had said
正如玛琳菲森所说
Aurora did grow in grace and beauty.
奥萝拉长大后美丽又优雅
Pretty bird.
漂亮的小鸟
Far away from the lofty palace that she remembered not.
她远离了王宫 也早已忘记了那里
And as the seasons changed
随着四季更替
and the flowers grew
鲜花绽放
so did she.
她也在成长
Hello.
你好
That's it.
真乖
She wondered at the world about her
她对身边的世界充满了好奇
and at what lay beyond the fearsome wall of thorns.
也对荆棘丛后的世界充满了好奇
Curious little beastie.
真是个好奇的小家伙
But she was not the only one who wished to get through.
然而她不是惟一想进来的人
Is that her? Is that Maleficent?
是她吗 是玛琳菲森吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Bring her to me.
把她带来
Ah, it's just a silly peasant girl.
不过是个乡下的傻姑娘
It's her! It's her!
是她 是她
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能那么做
You said, anything I need!
你说为了我变什么都行的
Yeah, but not a dog!
是的 那也不能变成狗啊
- It was a wolf, not a dog. - It's the same thing!
-是狼 不是狗 -都差不多
They are dirty, vicious and they hunt birds!
他们肮脏又凶残 还伤害鸟类
Fine, next time I'll turn you into a mealy worm.
好吧 下次我把你变只肉乎乎的虫子
Well, I'll be a mealy worm gladly!
我宁愿做只肉乎乎的虫子
Anything but a filthy, stinking...
什么都行 除了肮脏可恶的...
I wonder...
我很好奇...
I know you're there.
我知道你在那儿
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I'm not afraid.
我可没有害怕
Then come out.
那就出来啊
Then you will be afraid.
那么你会害怕的
No, I won't.
不 我不会
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Do you?
是吗
You're my fairy godmother.
你是我的仙女教母
- What? - Fairy godmother.
-什么 -仙女教母啊
You've been watching over me my whole life.
你一直在关注着我的生活
I've always known you were close by.
我知道你一直在我身边
How?
你怎么知道
Your shadow. It's been following me ever since I was small.
你的影子 它从我儿时起就跟着我
Wherever I went, your shadow is always with me.
无论我去哪里 你的影子都和我在一起
I remember you, pretty bird.
我记得你 漂亮的小鸟
This is Diaval.
这是迪亚瓦
Hello, Aurora.
你好 奥萝拉
I've known you since you were a little one.
你很小的时候我就认识你了
It's everything I imagined it would be.
这里和我想的一模一样
Oh, it's just so beautiful!
真是美极了
I've always wanted to come...
我一直想来...
Goodnight, beastie.
晚安 小家伙
You mock me.
你在嘲笑我
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
I know exactly what you're doing.
我很清楚你在干什么
Sire, your presence has been requested by the Queen.
陛下 皇后想见您
Leave me.
我想一个人待着
Sire, she is not well.
陛下 她情况不太好
The nurses are fearful that she won't make it through the night.
侍从们担心她撑不过今晚了
Can you not see we're having a conversation?
你看不出来我正在和别人讲话吗
When the curse fails, Maleficent will come for me.
一旦魔咒失效 玛琳菲森就会来找我
And on that day, I will be ready.
而那时 我也将做好准备
They're so beautiful.
她们真美
I revoke the curse.
我收回魔咒
Let it be no more.
让它消失吧
I revoke the curse.
我收回魔咒
Let it be no more.
让它消失吧
I revoke my curse!
我收回魔咒
Let it be no more!
让它消失吧
I revoke my curse!
我收回魔咒
Let it be no more!
让它消失吧
Let it be no more!
让它消失吧
This curse will last until the end of times
这个魔咒永远不会消失
No power on earth can change it.
世间没有任何力量能够改变
Do all the fair people have wings?
所有仙子都有翅膀吗
Most do.
大部分有
Then, why don't you?
那为什么你没有
All the other fairies fly.
其他的仙子都可以飞
I had wings once. They were stolen from me.
我曾经有 但它们被偷走了
That's all I wish to say about it.
我只能说这么多
What color were they?
它们是什么颜色的
Were they big?
它们大吗
So big they dragged behind me when I walked.
很大 我走路时它们就拖在后面
And they were strong.
而且它们很有力
They could carry me above the clouds and into the headwinds.
它们能带着我直上云端 迎风飞翔
And they never faltered.
而且它们从不退缩
Not even once.
从来没有过
I could trust them.
我可以信任它们
She's coming. She's coming.
她要来了 她要来了
Where are your workers?
你的手下呢
In their beds, Majesty.
在睡觉 陛下
Get them back to work without delay.
让他们马上起来干活
They're exhausted, Sire.
他们已经累坏了 陛下
But I'll have them back to work at first light.
但我会让他们天一亮就开干
I need them back to work now.
我要他们现在就起来
It's the wee hours.
现在还是凌晨
Aye.
是啊
Aye.
是啊
It is the wee hours.
还是凌晨
So, wake them up.
叫他们起来
Sire?
陛下
So, wake them up!
叫他们起来
And get them back to work now!
让他们现在就去干活
We're running out of time! Go on!
我们没时间了 快去
Aurora!
奥萝拉
Come here.
过来
Sit.
坐下
There is something I need to tell you.
我有些事要告诉你
What is it?
什么事
There is an evil in this world.
这世上有个恶魔
And I cannot keep you from it.
而我保护不了你
I'm almost 16, godmother.
我都快十六了 教母
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
I understand.
我明白
- That's not what I have to say to you. - I have a plan.
-我不是要和你说这个 -我有个计划
When I grow up, I'm going to live here in the Moors with you.
等我长大了 就和你一起住在这里
Then we can look after each other.
这样我们就能相互照顾
You don't have to wait until you're older.
你不用等到长大
You could live here now.
你现在就可以住在这里
Then I will!
我很乐意
I'll sleep in a tree and eat berries and black nuts.
我要睡在树上 吃莓子和坚果
And all the fair people will be my friends.
所有的精灵都会成为我的朋友
I'll be happy here for the rest of my life.
我将无忧无虑地过我的一生
I'm going to tell my aunties tomorrow.
我明天就去和姑母们说
Until tomorrow.
明天就去
Oh, I'm so excited!
我真是太激动了
Aunties.
姑母
I'm almost 16. I need a life of my own.
我快十六了 我想过自己的生活
No, I love you very much.
我是非常爱你们的
But it's time to say goodbye.
但现在是时候告别了
You've been very good to me.
你们对我很好
Except the time you accidentally fed me spiders.
除了会不小心喂我蜘蛛
Hello.
你好
I'm sorry to bother you,
抱歉打扰你
but I'm on my way to King Stefan's castle
我要去斯特凡国王的城堡
and I've become hopelessly lost.
很不幸我迷路了
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
I'm sorry, that was my fault.
抱歉 都是我的错
I rushed into...
我不该闯进...
Forgive me.
原谅我
It's that way.
从那边走
The castle.
就能到城堡
- What's your name? - It's Phillip.
-你叫什么 -我叫菲利普
Hello, Phillip.
你好 菲利普
- What's yours? - Aurora.
-你叫什么 -奥萝拉
Hello, Aurora.
你好 奥萝拉
Well, it was nice meeting you and once again my apologies
很高兴见到你 再次向你表示抱歉
for being such a clumsy fool.
我真是太莽撞了
- You're forgiven. - That's good.
-我原谅你了 -太好了
Well, I'll best be off then.
我该走了
Goodbye.
再见
Will you be back this way?
你还会回来吗
Nothing could stop me.
必然回来 风雨无阻
- Then I'll see you soon. - Very soon.
-那我很快就会见到你 -非常快
Goodbye, Phillip.
再见 菲利普
Goodbye... for now.
再见...暂时再见
Stop doing that.
别这样
Well? That boy is the answer!
那男孩儿就是答案
- No, Diaval. - Yes!
-不是的 迪亚瓦 -是
True love's kiss, remember? It can break the spell.
真爱之吻 记得吗 可以打破魔咒
True love's kiss?
真爱之吻
Have you not worked it out yet?
你还不明白吗
I cursed her that way, because there is no such thing.
我这样下咒就是因为世上根本没那玩意
Well, that might be how you feel. But what about Aurora?
你可能这么想 但是奥萝拉呢
That boy could be her only chance.
那个男孩儿是惟一的机会了
It's her fate, anyway.
毕竟那是她的命运
Go ahead. Turn me into whatever you want.
来啊 随便把我变成什么
A bird, a worm. I don't care anymore.
鸟也好 虫也好 我都不在乎了
I'm so happy we're leaving tomorrow.
我好开心啊 我们明天就能走了
You're not leaving tomorrow.
你明天哪也去不了
Tomorrow is Aurora's 16th birthday.
明天就是奥萝拉16岁生日了
And Stefan told us to take her back the day after her birthday.
斯特凡叫我们在她生日后一天再带她回去
No, he said, on her birthday.
不对 他说的是她生日当天
No, after her birthday.
不对 是她生日后一天
- On. - After.
-当天 -后一天
- On. - After.
-当天 -后一天
On, on, on!
当天 当天 当天
After, after!
后一天 后一天
- On, on! - After, after!
-当天 当天 -后一天 后一天
Stop it!
住手
What?
干吗
How could you?
胆大包天
I need to talk to you about something.
我要跟你们说件事
O yes, sweetie, what is it?
好呀 亲爱的 什么事
I'm sorry to have to tell you this.
很抱歉跟你们说这件事
But I'll be 16 tomorrow.
但我明天就16岁了
Oh, yes, quick, put it here.
没错 快 把这放下
I'm leaving home.
我要离开家了
See here, young lady.
听着 小姑娘
I did not spend 16 years in this miserable hovel
我在这个小破屋里跟这俩傻瓜
with these two imbeciles... hush!
一块住了十六年...闭嘴
So that you could ruin it on the last day!
可不是为了在最后一天功亏一篑的
We are taking you back to your father without...
我们这就把你带回到你父亲身边
My father?
我父亲
You told me my parents were dead.
你跟我说我父母都死了
I think you better come and sit down.
我想你最好还是过来坐下
Fairy godmother!
仙女教母
I'm here.
我在这
When were you going to tell me that I'm cursed?
你准备什么时候才告诉我 我受了诅咒
Is it true?
这是真的吗
It is.
是的
My aunts said it was an evil fairy.
我的婶婶们说是个邪恶的仙女干的
I... I can't remember her name.
我...我不记得她的名字了
They said... that is was...
她们说 她叫...
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
Is that you?
是你吗
Are you Maleficent?
你是玛琳菲森吗
No! Don't touch me.
不 别碰我
You're the evilest in the world.
你是世界上最邪恶的人
It's you!
居然是你
Find the boy!
找到那个男孩
All the men to the east wing now!
所有人去东翼
There should be no guards at the gate.
门口不要有守卫
I want her to walk in...
我要她走进来时...
Sorry to disturb, Your Majesty.
抱歉打扰了 国王陛下
We found this girl at the gate.
我们在城门外发现了这个女孩
She claims to be the princess.
她说她是公主
Father, it's me, Aurora!
父亲 是我 我是奥萝拉
You look just like your mother.
你长得跟你母亲一模一样
They brought you back a day too soon.
她们提早一天把你带回来了
I told those three idiots!
我都跟那三个蠢货讲过了
Lock her up in her room.
把她锁到她房间里去
Go.
Prepare the net. Maleficent is coming.
准备好网 玛琳菲森要来了
It's so good to be small again!
又变小真是太好了
Look at my feet! I love my tiny little feet!
看我的脚 我爱我的小脚
Pay attention! We have to find Aurora!
集中精力 我们必须找到奥萝拉
Oh, the king will have our heads!
国王非要了我们的脑袋不可
Wait!
等一下
Princess.
公主
- I'm looking for a girl. - Of course you are.
-我在找一个女孩 -当然
I need a horse.
我需要匹马
Come on, Diaval!
快点 迪亚瓦
Faster, Diaval! Faster!
快点 迪亚瓦 再快点
It's done.
诅咒应验了
They pulled the guards. He's waiting for you in there.
他们撤走了守卫 他在里面等你呢
If we go inside those walls, we'll never come out alive.
如果我们进去 就不可能再活着出来了
Then don't come.
那你就别跟来
It's not your fight.
这不是你的战斗
Well, thank you very much.
还真是非常感谢你啊
I need you, Diaval.
我需要你 迪亚瓦
I can't do this without you, Diaval.
没有你我办不到 迪亚瓦
I can hear you.
我能听见你讲话
Look at her.
看看她
Look at what you've done.
看看你们干的好事
She's only sleeping.
她只是睡着了而已
She's only sleeping, you say?
你说她只是睡着了而已
She's only sleeping.
她只是睡着了而已
She's only sleeping forever!
她只不过是睡着了 永远睡着了
What about the kiss?
那个吻呢
Yes, true love's kiss.
没错 真爱之吻
True love does not exist.
真爱根本就不存在
But it's her only chance, Your Majesty.
可这是她唯一的机会了 国王陛下
Mistress.
主人
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办呢
Well, we can't give up, can we? Come on, girls!
我们总不能放弃吧 振作点 姑娘们
But we don't even know where to start!
可我们根本不知道从何入手啊
True love doesn't just fall from trees, you know.
真爱又不是天上掉下来的馅饼
Pardon me.
抱歉
I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know where I am.
不好意思 我都不知道自己这是在哪
In King Stefan's castle.
你在斯特凡国王的城堡里
This is where I was meant to be.
我就是想到这里来的
Although I can't recall how I got here.
虽然我不记得我是怎么过来的了
- Why have you come? - My father sent me to see the king.
-你来干吗 -我父亲派我来见国王
- Who is your father? - King John of Ofsted.
-你父亲是谁 -奥弗斯戴的国王约翰
A prince!
他是王子
Aurora.
奥萝拉
He knows her.
他认识她
Why is she sleeping?
她怎么睡了
She's trapped in an enchantment.
她被施了魔法
Isn't she beautiful?
她很美吧
The most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
她是我见过的最美的姑娘
Do you want to kiss her?
你想吻她吗
Very much.
非常想
Just go on then.
那就吻吧
I'm not sure about it. I barely know her.
这不好吧 我们都不熟
We've only met once.
只见过一次面
Haven't you ever heard of love at first sight?
你难道没听说过一见钟情吗
Kiss her! Go on.
吻她啊 快啊
An enchantment, you say?
你说她被施了魔法吗
Kiss her!
快吻她
You didn't do it properly!
你没做对
It's supposed to be true love's kiss!
这本该就是真爱之吻了
- I was certain he was the one! - What are you doing?
-我很肯定就是他的 -你们干嘛
We have to keep looking.
我们得继续找
I told you.
我就说吧
I will not ask your forgiveness.
我不祈求你的原谅
Because what I have done to you is unforgivable.
因为我对你的所作所为不值得宽恕
I was so lost
我被仇恨
in hatred and revenge.
和复仇蒙蔽了双眼
Sweet Aurora.
甜美的奥萝拉
You stole what was left of my heart.
你偷走了我仅剩的真心
And now I have lost you forever.
而现在我永远地失去你了
I swear, no harm will come to you
我发誓 只要我还活着
as long as I live.
你就不会受到丝毫伤害
And not a day shall pass
我将没有一天
that I don't miss your smile.
不想念你的笑颜
Hello, godmother.
你好 教母
Hello, beastie.
你好 小怪物
No true love.
还说没有真爱
She's here, Sire.
她来了 陛下
Are we going back to the Moors now?
我们现在要回摩尔王国吗
If that is what you wish.
如果你愿意的话
- Stop! - Get back!
-住手 -躲开
Into a dragon.
变龙
Run, Aurora!
快跑 奥萝拉
Enough!
够了
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
To be a fairy creature without wings?
成了无翼的仙女
In a world where you don't belong!
待在一个不属于你的世界里
Kill her!
杀了她
Kill her!
杀了她
Shoot her!
射死她
It's over.
都结束了
Maleficent brought down her wall of thorns
玛琳菲森拆掉了她的荆棘墙
and took off her crown
摘掉了她的皇冠
and she invited Aurora to see how the Moors had been once.
并邀请奥萝拉看摩尔王国曾经的景象
Long ago
那是很久以前
when Maleficent was but a child
那时的玛琳菲森还是个孩子
and her heart was bright.
内心一片光明
For now, it was again.
现在一切又回到了最初的模样
But that was not all.
故事还不止如此
Over there she is. Hurry up, they're waiting!
她在那 快点 他们等着呢
Wait for me!
等等我
We present this crown to our little Aurora
我们把这顶皇冠献给我们的小奥萝拉
for whom we have sacrificed the best years of our...
我们为她牺牲了最好的青春年...
Never mind.
算了
Our kingdoms have been unified.
我们的王国统一了
You have your Queen!
你们有皇后了
So you see, the story is not quite as you were told.
你们看 故事和之前听过的不太一样吧
And I should know.
我最了解了
For I was the one they called Sleeping Beauty.
因为我就是大家口中的睡美人
In the end, my kingdom was united.
最后 我的王国统一了
Not by a hero or a villain
不是像传说中的那样
as legend had predicted.
被恶人或是英雄统一的
But one who was both hero and villain.
她是一个善恶兼具的人
And her name was
她的名字就是
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
沉睡魔咒