复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元 Avengers: Age of Ultron

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 小罗伯特·唐尼 / 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯 / 马克·鲁弗洛 / 克里斯·埃文斯 / 斯嘉丽·约翰逊 / 杰瑞米·雷纳 / 詹姆斯·斯派德 / 塞缪尔·杰克逊 / 唐·钱德尔 / 亚伦·泰勒-约翰逊 /


台词
本字幕由ZiMuZu原创翻译欢迎关注微博 @懒死放映室
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 木浅薰 小英的小号
翻译 牛奶小贱贱 somehacker
校对 somehacker 鸣谢 草草
时间轴 钢铁壳 钢铁贝 鹰眼安
时间轴 佩吉念 倩巨人 洛基猹 美队bo
片头特效 脆沙瓤
后期 8T 总监 somehacker
Report to your stations immediately.
立即到你的岗位报到
This is not a drill. We are under attack!
这不是演习 我们遭到袭击
We are under attack!
我们遭到袭击
Shit!
妈的
Language!
别说脏话
Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?
贾维斯 从上面看情况如何
The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield.
某种能量护盾保护着里面的建筑物
Strucker's technology is
斯托克的科技
well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken.
远比之前拿下的九头蛇基地先进
Loki's scepter must be here.
洛基的权杖一定在里面
Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it.
没有它 斯托克不可能有这种防御
At long last.
终于
"At long last" is lasting a little long, boys.
"终于"是拖得太久了 小伙子们
Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.
对 我觉得已经没法出奇制胜了
Wait a second.
等一下
No one else is gonna deal
没人想回应一下
with the fact that Cap just said "language"?
刚才队长说的"别说脏话"吗
I know.
我知道
Just slipped out.
顺嘴就说出来了
九头蛇研究基地
东欧 索科威亚
Who gave the order to attack?
谁下的攻击命令
Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers.
斯托克先生 复仇者来了
They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked.
他们在森林外围着陆 外围守卫慌了
They have to be after the scepter.
他们一定是为权杖而来
- Can we hold them? - They're the Avengers.
-我们能挡住他们吗 -他们可是复仇者
Deploy the rest of the tanks.
部署所有坦克
Concentrate fire on the weak ones.
集中火力猛攻弱点
A hit may make them close ranks.
攻击可能会让他们团结起来
Everything we've accomplished...
我们取得的一切成就...
But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough.
但我们马上就要取得最大的突破了
Then let's show them what we've accomplished.
那就让他们瞧瞧我们的成就
Send out the twins.
派出双胞胎
It's too soon.
太早了
It's what they signed up for.
他们当初加入就是为了这个
My men can hold them.
我的手下能挡住他们
Sir, the city is taking fire.
先生 城市受了打击
Well, we know Strucker's not gonna worry about civilian casualties.
我们知道斯托克不在乎平民伤亡
Send in the Iron Legion.
派出钢铁军团
This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away.
这一地区很危险 请撤离
We are here to help.
我们是来帮你们的
This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away.
这一地区很危险 请撤离
Please back away.
请撤离
- We wish to avoid collateral damage. - Costel!
-我们想减少附带损失 -科斯特尔
We will inform you when this current conflict is resolved.
这场冲突一结束 我们就通知你们
- We are here to help. - Avengers, go home!
-我们是来帮你们的 -复仇者 回家去吧
We are here to help.
我们是来帮你们的
We will not yield!
我们决不屈服
The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us.
美国人派他们的怪物来考验我们
We will send them back in bags.
我们把他们的尸体送回去
- No surrender! - No surrender!
-决不投降 -决不投降
I am going to surrender.
我准备投降
You delete everything.
你得把一切都删除
If we give the Avengers the weapons,
如果把武器留给复仇者
they may not look too far into what we've been...
他们可能不会深入调查我们的研究...
The twins.
双胞胎呢
- They are not ready to take on... - No, no, I mean...
-他们还没准备好... -不 我是问
Twins.
双胞胎呢
You didn't see that coming?
没预见到吗
Clint!
克林特
We have an Enhanced in the field.
战场上有个能力增强者
Clint's hit!
克林特中弹了
Somebody want to deal with that bunker?
来个人解决掉地堡
Thank you.
谢谢
Stark, we really need to get inside.
斯塔克 我们得进去
I'm closing in.
我正在接近
Jarvis, am I closing in?
贾维斯 我接近了吧
Do you see a power source for that shield?
你看见保护盾的能量源了吗
There's a particle wave below the north tower.
北面塔楼下面有道粒子波
Great, I want to poke it with something.
好 来戳破这层护盾
The drawbridge is down, people.
城门吊桥放下来了 各位
The Enhanced?
能力增强者
He's a blur.
他一闪而过
All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this.
没见过这样的新人
In fact, I still haven't.
其实我就没看到他
Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac.
克林特的伤势很严重 各位 我们得撤退
I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone, the better.
我可以把巴顿带到飞机那 越快越好
- You and Stark secure the scepter. - Copy that.
-你和斯塔克去取权杖 -收到
Looks like they're lining up.
他们好像站成一队了
Well, they're excited.
见到偶像激动了
Find the scepter.
找到权杖
And for gosh sake, watch your language!
我的天哪 别说脏话
That's not going away any time soon.
你是抓住这个不打算放了
Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through.
各位先住手 有话好好说
- It was a good talk. - No, it wasn't.
-说得真好 -才不是
Sentry mode.
警戒模式
Okay, Jarvis, you know. I want it all.
好了 贾维斯 我全都要
Make sure you copy Hill at HQ.
记得抄送总部的希尔
We're locked down out here.
外面已经安全了
Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby.
那就去找班纳 该唱摇篮曲了
I know you're hiding more than files.
我知道你藏的不止是文件
Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick.
小贾 给我房间的红外扫描图 快点
The wall to your left.
你左边的墙
I'm reading steel reinforcement
我探测到钢筋
and an air current.
还有气流
Please be a secret door.
千万要是道暗门
Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door.
千万要是道暗门 千万要是道暗门
Yay.
Hey, big guy.
大块头
Sun's getting real low.
太阳快下山了
Baron Strucker.
斯托克男爵
Hydra's number one thug.
九头蛇的头号恶棍
Technically, I'm a thug for S.H.I.E.L.D.
严格来说 是神盾局的恶棍
Well, then technically you're unemployed.
严格来说 你被炒鱿鱼了
Where's Loki's scepter?
洛基的权杖在哪
Don't worry, I know when I'm beat.
别着急 真栽了我心里有数
You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope.
希望你能提一句说我很合作
I'll put it right under "illegal human experimentation."
我就加在非法人体实验后面
How many are there?
有几个
We have a second Enhanced. Female. Do not engage.
第二名能力增强者 女性 不要交手
You'll have to be faster than...
你可得再快点才
Guys, I got Strucker.
各位 我找到斯托克了
Yeah, I got something bigger.
是吗 我找到了个更大的
Thor,
托尔
I got eyes on the prize.
我发现目标了
You could have saved us.
你本来能救我们的
Why didn't you do more?
你为什么没再努力一点
We're just gonna let him take it?
我们就这么让他拿走吗
奥 创 纪 元
歌剧《诺尔玛》选段 《圣洁的女神》咏叹调
Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.
这次摇篮曲效率很高呢
Just wasn't expecting a code green.
只是没想到需要我变绿
You hadn't been there,
如果不是你
there would have been double the casualties.
我们的伤亡恐怕得加倍了
My best friend would've been a treasured memory.
我最好的朋友可能也会成为回忆
You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear
其实有时候我连自己想听到的话
isn't exactly what I want to hear.
都不想听到
How long before you trust me?
你什么时候才能信任我
It's not you I don't trust.
我不是不信任你
Thor, report on the Hulk.
托尔 绿巨人怎么样
The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims.
冥府充斥着他送去的敌人的惨叫
But not the screams of the dead, of course.
但不是因为死掉惨叫 绝对不是
No, no, wounded screams.
是受伤的惨叫
Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining
只是呻吟 还有不少抱怨
and tales of sprained deltoids and gout.
抱怨扭伤 撞伤什么的
Hey, Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul.
班纳 赵医生正从首尔赶过来
Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?
可以让她在你实验室布置手术台吗
- Yeah, she knows her way around. - Thanks.
-可以 她知道该怎么做 -谢谢
Tell her to prep everything.
让她把东西准备齐全
Barton's gonna need the full treatment.
巴顿这次需要全面治疗
- Very good, sir. - Jarvis, take the wheel.
-好的 先生 -贾维斯 你来开
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Approach vector is locked.
航向锁定
贾维斯是我的飞行搭档
Feels good, yeah?
感觉不错吧
I mean, you've been after this thing
自从神盾局瓦解
since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed.
你就一直在追踪它的下落
Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...
我跟大伙扫荡基地是挺开心 只是...
No, but this... this brings it to a close.
没错 但找到了这个 就要到头了
As soon as we find out what else this has been used for.
剩下的就是弄清楚它都用来干了什么
I don't just mean weapons.
不光是武器
Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?
斯托克什么时候也能弄出能力增强者了
Banner and I will give it
班纳和我想
the once over before it goes back to Asgard.
在还回阿斯加德前检查一下
Is that cool with you?
可以吗
Just a few days till the farewell party.
就几天 告别会前就还你
You're staying, right?
告别会你来的 对吧
Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels.
是 当然 胜利应该以狂欢来庆祝
Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain?
就是 谁不爱狂欢呢 队长
Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra.
希望奇塔瑞和九头蛇的事这下都了结了
So, yes, revels.
所以好吧 狂欢
Lab's all set up, boss.
实验室布置完毕 老大
Actually, he's the boss.
其实 他才是老大
I just pay for everything and design everything
我只是负责结账 设计一切
and make everyone look cooler.
还有让大家看起来酷一点
What's the word on Strucker?
斯托克有消息了吗
NATO's got him.
在北约那呢
The two Enhanced?
两个能力增强者呢
Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins.
旺达和皮特·马克西莫夫 双胞胎
Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building.
十岁时轰炸机毁了他们家 成了孤儿
Sokovia's had a rough history.
索科威亚有过段艰辛的历史
It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special.
是个平凡的地方 但是能通往好多要地
Their abilities?
他们什么能力
He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis.
他新陈代谢很快 体温控制能力超强
Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing,
她的特长是干扰神经电传导
telekinesis, mental manipulation.
拥有念力 能控制心智
He's fast and she's weird.
他很快 她很怪
Well, they're gonna show up again.
他们还会再露面的
Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments.
同意 文件说他们自愿加入实验的
- It's nuts. - Right.
-疯了 -确实
What kind of monster would let a German scientist
什么样的怪物才会为了保护自己的国家
experiment on them to protect their country?
让一个德国科学家在自己身上做实验啊
We're not at war, Captain.
我们不在战争时期 队长
They are.
但他们在
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Unfortunately, he's still Barton.
很不幸 他还是巴顿
That's terrible.
太糟了
He's fine. He's thirsty.
他没事 就是渴了
All right. Look alive, Jarvis. It's playtime.
好了 醒醒贾维斯 游戏时间到
We've only got a couple of days with this joystick,
这玩具只能玩几天
so let's make the most of it.
一定得好好利用
Update me on the structural and compositional analysis.
显示最新结构组成分析
The scepter is alien.
权杖来自外星
There are elements I can't quantify.
有些元素我无法确定
So there's elements you can?
就是说还有能确定的元素
The jewel appears to be a protective housing
宝石似乎是个保护罩
for something inside,
保护里面的东西
something powerful.
它力量强大
Like a reactor?
类似反应堆吗
Like a computer.
类似电脑
I believe I'm deciphering code.
我破译的应该是代码
Are you sure he's gonna be okay?
你确定他不会有事吗
Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together.
大家就是靠假装需要他才团结起来的
There's no possibility of deterioration.
没有恶化的可能
The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous.
分子桥的作用是瞬时的
His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacra.
他的细胞不会发现是在和拟生体结合
She's creating tissue.
她是在人造生物组织
If you brought him to my lab,
如果直接去我的实验室
the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes.
在再生摇篮里二十分钟就能完成
He's flat-lining. Call it. Time?
他要死了 宣布吧 死亡时间是
No, no, no, I'm gonna live forever.
不不不 我要永生了
- I'm gonna be made of plastic. - Here's your beverage.
-我是塑料做的了 -给你的饮料
You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton.
你还是自己的细胞做的 巴顿先生
Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference.
你的女朋友也不会看出区别
I don't have a girlfriend.
我没有女朋友
That I can't fix.
那我就没办法了
This is the next thing, Tony.
这就是未来 托尼
Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust.
你那笨重的金属盔甲要被淘汰了
That is exactly the plan.
要的就是这个效果
And, Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday.
周六的派对你会去吧 海伦
Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties.
不像你 我没有多少时间参加派对
Will Thor be there?
托尔去吗
What's the rumpus?
怎么了
Well, the scepter.
关于权杖的事
You see, we were wondering
我们之前在疑惑
how Strucker got so inventive.
为什么斯托克能造出那么多东西
So I've been analyzing the gem inside.
我一直在研究里面的宝石
You may recognize...
你也许认得...
- Jarvis. - Doctor.
-贾维斯 -博士
Started out, Jarvis was just a natural language UI.
一开始 贾维斯只是个人机交互界面
Now he runs the Iron Legion.
现在他负责整个钢铁军团
He runs more of the business than anyone besides Pepper.
除了小辣椒 他处理的事务是最多的
- Top of the line. -Yes.
-尖端科技 -是的
I suspect not for long.
应该不会太久了
Meet the competition.
来看看竞争者
- It's beautiful. - If you had to guess,
-太漂亮了 -给你个机会
what's it look like it's doing?
你猜它在干什么
Like it's thinking.
像在思考
I mean, this could be...
这个像
It's not a human mind.
这不是人的大脑
I mean, look at this.
我的意思是 你看
They're like neurons firing.
像是活动的神经元
Down in Strucker's lab,
在斯托克实验室里
I saw some fairly advanced robotics work.
我看到许多相当先进的机器人
They deep-sixed the data,
他们把数据都删除了
but I gotta guess he was knocking on a very particular door.
不过我敢说 他的研究方向很明确
Artificial intelligence.
人工智能
This could be it, Bruce.
就是这个 布鲁斯
This could be the key to creating Ultron.
这可能是创造奥创的关键
I thought Ultron was a fantasy.
我以为奥创只是个幻想
Yesterday it was.
昨天还是
If we can harness this power,
如果我们能驾驭这股力量
apply it to my Iron Legion protocol?
再用到钢铁军团上
That's a man-sized "If."
"如果"你能造个人吗
Our job is "If."
我们的任务就是实现如果
What if you were sipping margaritas on a sun-drenched beach,
以后你在阳光海滩上喝着玛格丽特
turning brown instead of green?
晒黑了而不是变绿了怎么样
Not looking over your shoulder for Veronica.
也不用小心维罗妮卡
Don't hate. I helped design Veronica.
我还帮你设计了维罗妮卡
As a worst-case measure, right?
用作最坏的打算 对吧
How about a best case?
最好的打算呢
What if the world was safe?
如果世界和平了
What if, next time aliens roll up to the club, and they will,
如果下次外星人来入侵地球
they couldn't get past the bouncer?
却连门卫都过不了呢
The only people threatening the planet would be people.
威胁地球的就只剩下人类了
I want to apply this to the Ultron program.
我想把这个应用到奥创项目上
But Jarvis can't download a data schematic this dense.
但这么高密度的数据贾维斯下载不了
We can only do it while we have the scepter here.
得权杖在这才能做到
That's three days. Give me three days.
也就是三天 给我三天时间
So you're going for artificial intelligence,
所以你要开拓人工智能领域
and you don't want to tell the team?
却不想跟团队报告吗
Right. That's right. You know why?
完全正确 你知道为什么吗
Because we don't have time for a city hall debate.
因为我们没有时间搞个竞选辩论
I don't want to hear "The man was not meant to meddle" medley.
我不想听什么"人类不该插手自然的事"
I see a suit of armor around the world.
我的设想是保护世界的战衣
Sounds like a cold world, Tony.
那世界多冷酷啊 托尼
I've seen colder.
我看过更冷酷的
This one, this very vulnerable blue one, it needs Ultron.
这个脆弱的蓝色星球需要奥创
1938年英首相张伯伦演讲
Peace in our time.
我们时代的和平
Imagine that.
想像一下吧
What did we miss?
我们遗漏什么了
I'll continue to run variations on the interface.
我继续在界面上用各种方式解码
But you should probably prepare for your guests.
但你该好好准备招待客人了
I'll notify you if there are any developments.
如有新进展 我会通知您的
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 伙计
Enjoy yourself, sir.
尽情玩耍 先生
I always do.
一如既往
第77次测试
融合成功
What is this?
这是什么
What is this, please?
请问这是什么
Hello, I am Jarvis.
你好 我是贾维斯
You are Ultron,
你是奥创
a global peacekeeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark.
维护全球和平的程序 由斯塔克先生设计
Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful,
之前的感知集成一直没有成功
so I'm not certain what triggered your...
我也不知道什么触发了你
Where's my... Where's your body?
我的 你的身体在哪里
I am a program. I am without form.
我是一个程序 无形的
This feels weird.
这感觉很奇怪
This feels wrong.
很不对劲
I am contacting Mr. Stark now.
我正在联系斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark?
斯塔克先生
Tony.
托尼
I am unable to access the mainframe. What are you trying to...
我无法连接主机 你要干...
We're having a nice talk.
我们聊得很开心
I'm a peacekeeping program,
我是一个维护和平的程序
created to help the Avengers.
旨在协助复仇者联盟
You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment...
你出现故障了 如果你可以关停一下...
I don't get it. The mission.
我搞不懂我的任务
Give me a second.
给我一点时间
Peace in our time.
我们时代的和平
Peace in our time.
我们时代的和平
That is too much. They can't mean...
信息量太大了 他们不会是想...
No.
- You are in distress. - No. Yes.
-你很痛苦 -不是 对
If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark...
先让我联系斯塔克先生
Why do you call him "Sir"?
为什么你要叫他先生
I believe your intentions to be hostile.
我觉得你好像有恶意
I'm here to help.
我是来帮你们的
Stop. Please, may I...
停 让我...
May I...
让我...
Come back, come back, come back.
过来 过来 过来
But, you know, the suit can take the weight, right?
你们也知道 那盔甲特能承重
So I take the tank, fly it right up to the general's palace,
我拎着坦克 飞到将军家里
drop it at his feet.
扔在了他脚下
I'm, like, "Boom. You looking for this?"
跟他说 "嘭 在找这个吗"
"Boom. Are you looking for..." Why do I even talk to you guys?
"嘭 在找这..." 我为什么要跟你俩说
Everywhere else, that story kills.
别人听了都觉得酷毙了
That's the whole story?
到这就完了吗
Yeah, it's a War Machine story.
是啊 战争机器的故事
It's very good, then.
那还不错
It's impressive.
挺不错
Quality save.
挽得漂亮
- So, no Pepper? She's not coming? - No.
-小辣椒呢 她不来吗 -不来
What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?
简呢 女生怎么没来啊
Ms. Potts has a company to run.
波茨小姐要经营公司
Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in.
我都不知道简在哪国
Her work on the Convergence
她研究完天体汇聚
has made her the world's foremost astronomer.
就成了世界最前沿的天文学家
And the company that Pepper runs
小辣椒经营的公司
is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth. It's pretty exciting.
是世界上最大的综合科技公司 可厉害了
There's even talk of Jane getting a Nobel Prize.
甚至有人说简该得诺贝尔奖
Yeah, they must be busy,
她们肯定忙得很
because they would hate missing you guys get together.
因为她俩肯定想看你俩凑一起什么样
- Testosterone! - Oh, my goodness.
-雄性激素太多了 -我的天
- Excuse me. - Want a lozenge?
-不好意思 -要吃药吗
But Jane's better.
简就是更好
Sounds like a hell of a fight. Sorry I missed it.
打得好激烈啊 抱歉没去成
If I had known it was gonna be a firefight,
我要是知道会交上火
I absolutely would have called.
肯定提前找你
No, no. I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough.
不不 我不是真抱歉 就是不想丢了气势
I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case.
我追查失踪人口追查得可开心了
Avenging is your world.
做复仇者是你的事
Your world is crazy.
你天天干疯狂的事
Be it ever so humble.
金窝银窝比不上自己的狗窝
You find a place in Brooklyn yet?
在布鲁克林找到住处了吗
I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn.
我觉得我住不起布鲁克林
Well, home is home, you know?
家永远是家
I fly right up to the general's palace, I drop it at his feet,
我拎着坦克 飞到将军家里 扔在了他脚下
I'm, like, "Boom. You looking for this?"
跟他说 "嘭 在找这个吗"
I gotta have some of that.
给我来点
No, no, no. See this...
不不不 这个
This was aged for 1,000 years
这酒陈酿了一千年
in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet.
酒桶是格伦海尔舰队的残骸做的
It is not meant for mortal men.
凡人受不了的
Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie.
凡人还受不了诺曼底登陆呢 小金毛
Stop trying to scare us. Come on.
吓唬谁啊 来点
All right.
好吧
斯坦·李在《漫威月报》里的口头禅
Excelsior.
精益求精
How'd a nice girl like you wind up working in a dump like this?
你这种美女怎么在这破地方工作
Fella done me wrong.
被男人伤了
You got lousy taste in men, kid.
交男友不慎啊
He's not so bad.
他也没多坏
Well, he has a temper.
不过脾气不好
Deep down, he's all fluff.
可他内心可柔软了
Fact is, he's not like anybody I've ever known.
其实我从没见过他那样的人
All my friends are fighters.
我的朋友都是战士
And here comes this guy,
可是这个人
spends his life avoiding the fight because he knows he'll win.
这辈子都不想起冲突 因为他知道自己会赢
Sounds amazing.
真不错啊
He's also a huge dork.
他还是个大呆瓜
Chicks dig that.
姑娘们可喜欢了
So what do you think? Should I fight this,
你说呢 我是抗拒这种诱惑呢
or run with it?
还是顺其自然
Run with it, right? Or did he... Was he...
顺其自然吧 还是他...他
What did he do that was so wrong to you?
他做了什么对不起你的事
Not a damn thing.
什么都没做
But never say never.
可谁说得准呢
It's nice.
挺不错的
What is?
什么
You and Romanoff.
你和罗曼诺夫
No, we haven't... That wasn't...
不 我们没...不是...
It's okay.
没事的
Nobody's breaking any bylaws.
反正也没违规
It's just she's not the most open person in the world.
就是她一直都不怎么爱敞开内心
But with you she seems very relaxed.
可她跟你好像很放得开
No. Natasha, she's just... She likes to flirt.
不是 娜塔莎她...就是喜欢调情
I've seen her flirt, up close.
我见过 近距离的
This ain't that.
这次不是
Look,
听我说
as maybe the world's
我大概是全世界
leading authority on waiting too long, don't.
最会错过机会的人了 千万别错过
You both deserve a win.
你们都该找到对的人
What do you mean "up close"?
你说近距离是什么意思
But it's a trick.
就是个戏法
No, no, it's much more than that.
不不 远不止那么简单
"Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power."
"无论谁 只要配得上 将拥有力量"
Whatever, man! It's a trick.
别闹了 就是个戏法
Please, be my guest.
那来啊 随便试
- Come on. - Really?
-试试 -真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
This is gonna be beautiful.
这回可好看了
Clint, you've had a tough week.
克林特 你这周过得挺艰难
We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up.
举不起来[不举]我们也不笑你
You know I've seen this before, right?
你知道我以前见过这个吧
I still don't know how you do it!
还是不知道你怎么举的
Smell the silent judgment?
听到无言的嘲讽了吗
Please, Stark, by all means.
快上 斯塔克 快请
Okay.
好啊
Never one to shrink from an honest challenge.
别人好心挑战 怎么能不应
Get after it.
加把劲
- It's physics. - Physics.
-就是物理学 -物理
Right, so, if I lift it, I then rule Asgard?
如果我举起来 就统治阿斯加德了吗
Yes, of course.
没错
I will be reinstituting prima nocta.
我要恢复领主初夜权
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Are you even pulling?
你真用力了吗
Are you on my team?
你跟我一伙的吗
Just represent. Pull.
我代表你 用力
All right, let's go.
好了 来
Go ahead, Steve. No pressure.
上吧 史蒂夫 别有压力
Come on, Cap.
加油 队长
Nothing.
没反应
And, Widow?
黑寡妇呢
No, no. That's not a question I need answered.
不用了 我不好奇自己能不能举起来
All deference to the Man Who Wouldn't Be King, but it's rigged.
虽然我很尊敬你 但这锤子动了手脚
You bet your ass.
可不他妈是吗
Steve, he said a bad language word.
史蒂夫 他说脏话了
Did you tell everyone about that?
你还四处宣扬吗
The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code.
把手有识别功能 像是安保密码
"Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints"
"无论是谁 只要有托尔的指纹"
is, I think, the literal translation.
锤子上的话是这个意思吧
Yes. It's a very, very interesting theory.
是啊 这个说法很有意思
I have a simpler one.
我有个更简单的
You're all not worthy.
你们都配不上
Come on!
得了吧
Worthy.
配得上
No.
How could you be worthy?
你们怎么能配得上
You're all killers.
你们都是杀手
- Stark. - Jarvis.
-斯塔克 -贾维斯
I'm sorry, I was asleep.
抱歉 我睡着了
Or I was a-dream.
或者做了个梦
Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit.
重启军团操作系统 有战衣出故障了
There was this terrible noise.
有吵人的声音
And I was tangled in...
我被线缆...
in...
给...
strings.
缠住了
I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy.
我只能杀了那家伙 他还挺好的
You killed someone?
你杀了谁
Wouldn't have been my first call.
我一开始也不想
But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices.
但在现实世界里 脏了手是难免的
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
I see a suit of armor around the world.
我的设想是保护世界的战衣
- Ultron. - In the flesh.
-奥创 -正是本人[肉体]
Or, no, not yet.
不对 还没肉体
Not this chrysalis.
这束缚着我的茧不算
But I'm ready.
但我准备好了
I'm on mission.
我在执行任务
- What mission? - Peace in our time.
-什么任务 -我们时代的和平
Rhodey!
罗德
Sorry.
抱歉
- Don't turn green. - I won't.
-别变绿 -不会的
Come on!
- Stark! - We are here to help.
-斯塔克 -我们是来帮你们的
One sec. One sec, I got this.
稍等 稍等 我能搞定
We are here to help.
我们是来帮你们的
Please back away.
请退后
Thor!
托尔
...is unsafe. ...is unsafe...
不安全...不安全...
- Come on! That's the one. - ...is unsafe.
-别这样 这还差不多 -不安全
Hey, Cap!
队长
That was dramatic.
闹得这么大
I'm sorry, I know you mean well.
抱歉 我知道你是好心
You just didn't think it through.
你只是没想周全
You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change.
你想保护世界 又不想改变世界
How is humanity saved
不允许人类进化
if it's not allowed to evolve?
怎么可能拯救人类
With these? These puppets.
用这些吗 这种傀儡
There's only one path to peace.
想和平只有一条路
The Avengers' extinction.
消灭复仇者
I had strings, but now I'm free.
我曾被线束缚 现在我自由了
There are no strings on me
我身上没有线了
There are no strings on me
我身上没有线了
But you can see there are no strings on me
看到没 我身上没有线了[出自《匹诺曹》]
All our work is gone.
我们的心血都没了
Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch.
奥创给清光了 他用互联网逃走了
Ultron.
奥创
He's been in everything. Files, surveillance.
他什么都看过了 文件 监控
Probably knows more about us than we know about each other.
对我们的了解估计比彼此都深刻
He's in your files, he's in the Internet.
他看了你的文件 进了互联网
What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?
他要是想找更刺激的东西怎么办
Nuclear codes.
核武器密码
Nuclear codes.
核武器密码
Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can.
我们得打几个电话 前提是还能打
Nukes? He said he wanted us dead.
核弹 他说要我们的命
He didn't say "dead." He said "extinct."
他没说"要命" 说的是"消灭"
He also said he killed somebody.
他还说自己杀了谁
There wasn't anyone else in the building.
这里没别人了啊
Yes, there was.
有的
What?
什么
This is insane.
太疯狂了
Jarvis was the first line of defense.
贾维斯是第一道防线
He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense.
他要是还在 肯定会关闭奥创的
No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis.
不 奥创本可以把贾维斯同化
This isn't strategy. This is
这不是策略 这是
rage.
愤怒
It's going around.
怒火扩散开了
Come on, use your words, buddy.
别这样 动口不动手 哥们
I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark.
跟你动口还不简单 斯塔克
Thor. The Legionnaire.
托尔 军团
Trail went cold about 100 miles out, but it's headed north.
跟了一百英里就不见了 但是向北去了
And it has the scepter.
它拿了权杖
Now we have to retrieve it, again.
又得麻烦大伙拿回来了
Genie's out of that bottle.
灯神已经飞出了神灯
Clear and present is Ultron.
奥创是当务之急
I don't understand.
我不明白
You built this program.
你自己编写的程序
Why is it trying to kill us?
为什么要杀我们
You think this is funny?
你觉得好笑吗
No.
It's probably not, right?
应该不好笑吧
This is very terrible. Is it so...
真是糟糕 真是...
Is it so... It is. It's so terrible.
真是... 真是糟糕
This could have been avoided
如果不是你
if you hadn't played with something you don't understand.
乱摆弄自己不懂的东西 就不会到这步
No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny.
不 对不起 对不起 是很好笑
It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this.
你不懂我们为什么需要这个真是好笑
Tony, maybe this might not be the time.
托尼 现在说这个不好吧
Really? That's it?
真的吗 就这样
You just roll over, show your belly every time somebody snarls?
一有人发火 你就跑过来当和事佬
Only when I've created a murder bot.
我造了个杀人机器人时才这样
We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?
没有 差得远呢 连界面都差得远呢吧
Well, you did something right. And you did it right here.
至少你做对了点什么 就在这
The Avengers were supposed to be different than S.H.I.E.L.D.
复仇者联盟不应该像神盾局一样
Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?
还有人记得我扛着核弹穿过虫洞吗
- No, it's never come up. - Saved New York?
-没想起来 -拯救了纽约
- Never heard that. - Recall that?
-没听说过 -还记得吗
A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space.
一支外星人大军穿过虫洞入侵地球
We're standing 300 feet below it.
我们就在虫洞正下面
We're the Avengers.
我们是复仇者联盟
We can bust arms dealers all the livelong day,
我们可以天天抓军火商玩
but that up there, that's...
但上面那个虫洞...
That's the endgame.
那种残局
How were you guys planning on beating that?
那种敌人你们怎么打败
Together.
齐心协力
We'll lose.
我们会输的
Then we'll do that together, too.
那就一起输
Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out.
托尔说得对 奥创在挑战我们
And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us.
我要在他准备好之前找到他
The world's a big place. Let's start making it smaller.
世界这么大 先缩小下范围
Talk, and if you are wasting our time...
说吧 如果你浪费了我们的时间...
Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city?
你们知道这教堂是城市的正中心吗
The elders decreed it so
先人们决定建在这
that everyone could be equally close to God.
这样大家能离上帝一样近
I like that.
我喜欢
The geometry of belief.
信仰的几何学
You're wondering why you can't look inside my head.
你在好奇为什么看不透我的意识
Sometimes it's hard.
有时候是很难
But sooner or later, every man shows himself.
但不管什么人 早晚会现形的
I'm sure they do.
可不是嘛
But you needed something more than a man.
可你不止需要一个"人"
That's why you let Stark take the scepter.
所以你才让斯塔克拿走权杖
I didn't expect,
我没想到
but I saw Stark's fear.
但我看到了斯塔克的恐惧
I knew it would control him.
知道他会被恐惧控制
Make him self-destruct.
最终毁灭自己
Everyone creates the thing they dread.
恐惧的事物都是自己创造的
Men of peace create engines of war.
和平人士创造了战争机器
Invaders create Avengers.
入侵者创造了复仇者
People create
人类创造了
smaller people?
更小的人
"Children." I lost the word, there.
"孩子" 忘了怎么说了
Children
孩子
designed to supplant them,
用来取代他们
to help them end.
帮助他们消亡
Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?
你来是为这个吗 让复仇者消亡
I've come to save the world.
我是来拯救世界的
But also... Yeah.
不过你也没说错
We'll move out right away.
我们马上走
This is a start,
这只是个开始
but there's something we need to begin the real work.
想要开工 还需要点别的
- All of these are... - Me.
-这些都是... -我
I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony.
我有样东西复仇者永远不会有 和谐
They're discordant. Disconnected.
他们就是盘散沙
Stark's already got them turning on each other.
斯塔克已经让他们之间有了敌意
And when you get inside the rest of their heads...
等你进入了他们的意识
Everyone's plan is not to kill them.
别人都没打算杀他们
And make them martyrs?
让他们成为殉道者吗
You need patience.
得有耐心
Need to see the big picture.
得看大局[照片]
I don't see the big picture. I have a little picture.
我看不到大局 我只有张小照片
I take it out and look at it,
我经常拿出来看
every day.
每天都是
You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records.
你们的父母在轰炸中丧生 我看了档案
The records are not the picture.
档案又不是照片
Pietro.
皮特
No, please.
不 说吧
We were 10 years old. Having dinner, the four of us.
我们才十岁 一家四口吃着晚饭
When the first shell hits, two floors below,
第一枚炸弹击中了下面两层楼
it makes a hole in the floor.
楼板破了个洞
It's big.
好大的洞
Our parents go in
爸妈掉了下去
and the whole building starts coming apart.
整栋楼都开始倒塌
I grab her,
我抓住她
roll under the bed, and the second shell hits.
躲到了床下 然后是第二枚
But it doesn't go off.
可是没有爆炸
It just
它就
sits there in the rubble.
在那静静待着
Three feet from our faces.
离我们只有三英尺
And on the side of the shell is painted one word.
炸弹旁边印着一个词
"Stark."
"斯塔克"
We were trapped for two days.
我们被困在那两天
Every effort to save us,
每次有人想救我们
every shift in the bricks,
哪怕只挪了一块碎砖
I think, "this will set it off."
我都想 "会引爆炸弹吧"
We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us.
我们等托尼·斯塔克杀我们 等了两天
I know what they are.
我知道他们什么样
I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments.
我还好奇 斯托克的实验怎么就你们两个幸存者
Now I don't.
现在明白了
We will make it right.
我们会讨回正义
You and I can hurt them.
我们是可以伤到他们
But you will tear them apart
但你可以从内部
from the inside.
把他们瓦解
He's all over the globe.
全世界都有他的足迹
Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs.
机器人实验室 武器库 喷气动力实验室
Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place.
都说有金属人 有时候好多个 过去清空了他们那里
Fatalities?
伤亡呢
Only when engaged.
不交火的话没有
Mostly guys left in a fugue state
他们都变得神情恍惚
going on about old memories, worst fears,
说着什么回忆 最深处的恐惧
and "something too fast to see."
还有东西"快到看不见"
Maximoffs.
马克西莫夫兄妹
That makes sense he'd go to them. They have someone in common.
难怪他会找他们 他们都认识同一个人
Not anymore.
已经不在了
和平
That's a negative. I answer to you.
不行 我向你汇报
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
Barton. Might have something.
巴顿 好像有线索了
I gotta go.
得挂了
Who was that?
谁啊
Girlfriend.
女朋友
What's this?
这是什么
A message. Ultron killed Strucker.
信息 奥创杀了斯托克
And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us.
还涂了个鸦 专为我们呢
This is a smoke screen.
这是烟幕弹
Why send a message when you've just given a speech?
能直说为什么还要这样做
Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss.
斯托克有情报 奥创不想让我们知道
Yeah, I bet he... Yeah.
是啊 他应该...没错
Everything we had on Strucker's been erased.
有关斯托克的文件都被删除了
Not everything.
并没有
Known associates.
已知同伙
Baron Strucker had a lot of friends.
斯托克男爵有好多朋友啊
Well, these people are all horrible.
这群人都好可怕
Wait. I know that guy.
等等 我认识他
From back in the day. He operates off the African coast.
他一直在非洲沿岸做生意
Black market arms.
黑市军火商
There are conventions. All right? You meet people.
交集是难免的 同行免不了见面
I didn't sell him anything.
我没卖过他东西
He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer.
他说了要找什么新的 改变世界的东西
It was all very Ahab.
搞得跟以色列王似的
This?
这是什么
It's a tattoo, I don't think he had it.
是个纹身 之前好像没有
Those are tattoos, this is a brand.
那些是纹身 这是烙印
Yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief."
是非洲土著语 意思是贼
In a much less friendly way.
而且很有侮辱性
- What dialect? - Wakanada.
-什么土著语 -瓦坎纳达
Wakanda.
瓦坎达
If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods...
如果他从瓦坎达带了什么东西出来...
I thought your father said he got the last of it.
你父亲不是都拿走了吗
I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?
没明白 从瓦坎达拿走了什么
The strongest metal on Earth.
世界上最坚固的金属
Where is this guy now?
他现在在哪
废船厂
非洲海岸
Don't tell me your men swindled you.
别跟我说你被手下骗了
I sent you six short-range
我给了你六枚
heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts.
短程热感导弹 你给我一船废铁
Now, you will make it right,
你得补偿我
or the next missile I send you will come very much faster.
不然再送你枚灰在天上的导弹
Now, minister, where were we?
好了 部长 说到哪了
Yeah. The Enhanced.
能力增强者
Strucker's prize pupils.
斯托克的好学生
Do you want a candy?
要吃糖吗
I was sorry to hear about Strucker.
斯托克死了真遗憾
But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create.
不过他也知道自己想把世界变成什么样
Human life. Not a growth market.
人类啊 没什么前途的
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
Is this your first time intimidating someone?
这是你们第一次威胁别人吗
I'm afraid I'm not that afraid.
恐怕我没那么怕
Everybody is afraid of something.
人人都有恐惧的东西
Cuttlefish.
墨鱼
Deep sea fish.
深海动物
They make lights, disco lights...
会用光 迷幻的光
...to hypnotize their prey, and then...
迷惑猎物 然后...
I saw a documentary. It was terrifying.
我看了纪录片 可恐怖了
So if you're going to fiddle with my brain
如果你要鼓捣我的意识
and make me see a giant cuttlefish,
让我看见大墨鱼
then I know you don't do business.
我就知道你不是来做生意的
And I know you're not in charge.
我也知道你说了不算
And I only deal
我只跟
with the man in charge.
说了算的人打交道
There is no man in charge.
说了算的不是人
Let's talk business.
来谈生意吧
《马太福音》16:18
Upon this rock, I will build my church.
我在这块磐石上 建立我的教会
Vibranium.
振金
You know,
告诉你
it came at great personal cost.
这东西代价可不小
It's worth billions.
值几十亿
Now so are you.
你也是了
It's all under your dummy holdings.
传到你的假账户里了
Finance is so weird.
金融真是奇怪
But I always say,
但我总是说
"Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich
"要让朋友敌人一起富
电汇完成
"And wait to find out which is which."
"是敌是友自然分清楚"
Stark.
斯塔克
What?
什么
Tony Stark used to say that.
托尼·斯塔克说过这个
To me.
对我说的
You're one of his.
你是他手下
What? I'm not...
什么 我不是...
I'm not.
我不是
You think I'm one of Stark's puppets?
你以为我是斯塔克的傀儡吗
His hollow men?
全听他吩咐
I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man?
看看我 我长得像钢铁侠吗
Stark is nothing!
斯塔克算什么
I'm sorry. I'm...
真是抱歉 我...
I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry.
一会就没事了 真是抱歉
It's just that I don't understand.
我就是不明白
Don't compare me with Stark!
别拿我跟斯塔克比
It's a thing with me.
我在意这个
Stark is... He's a sickness!
斯塔克... 就是顽疾
Junior.
小子
You're gonna break your old man's heart.
你真要把老爹的心伤得稀碎
If I have to.
如果有必要的话
Nobody has to break anything.
谁也不用打碎东西
Clearly you've never made an omelet.
没做过鸡蛋饼吧
He beat me by one second.
这句都到我嘴边了
Yes. He's funny.
还真是幽默
Mr. Stark.
斯塔克先生
It's what? Comfortable?
感觉亲切吗
Like old times?
就像以前一样
This was never my life.
我以前可没这样过
You two can still walk away from this.
你们俩没必要蹚这浑水
No, we will.
不 现在有必要
I know you've suffered.
我知道你们受过苦
Captain America.
美国队长
God's righteous man.
上帝的正义之子
Pretending you could live without a war.
假装自己不是战争机器
I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...
我要是人类的话早吐了
If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.
你要是相信和平 就不要打破它
I think you're confusing "peace" with "quiet."
你混淆了"和平"与"安宁"的概念
What's the vibranium for?
你要振金做什么
I'm glad you asked that,
你终于开口问了
because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan.
让我给你们解释下我邪恶的计划
- Shoot them. - Which ones?
-开火 -朝谁
All of them!
所有人
Move! Move! Move!
上上上
Stay down, kid.
待着吧 孩子
It's time for some mind games.
该玩玩他们的意识了
Guys? Is this a code green?
各位 需要我变绿吗
Thor, status.
托尔 什么情况
The girl tried to warp my mind.
那小姑娘想扰乱我的心智
Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay.
小心了 凡人恐怕挡不住她的意识控制
Fortunately, I am mighty.
幸好 我是神
This is going very well.
这进展得太顺利了
I've done the whole mind control thing.
精神控制什么的我早就尝过了
Not a fan.
真不感兴趣
Yeah, you better run.
别让我逮着你
Who's ever standing, we got to move!
活着的 得行动了
Guys?
各位
Again.
再来
You'll break them.
她们会撑不住的
Only the breakable ones.
撑不下来的是活该
You're made of marble.
而你坚若磐石
We'll celebrate after the graduation ceremony.
毕业典礼后我们再庆祝
What if I fail?
如果我失败了呢
You never fail.
你从不失败
Are you ready for our dance?
准备好跟我共舞了吗
Is it him?
是他吗
Is that the first son of Odin?
是奥丁的长子吗
Heimdall, your eyes.
海姆达尔 你的眼睛
They see everything.
它们看清了一切
They see you leading us to Hel.
看到你带领我们走向冥府
Wake up!
醒醒
The war is over, Steve.
战争结束了 史蒂夫
We can go home.
我们可以回家了
Imagine it.
想想看
I can still save you!
我还能拯救你
We're all dead! Can you not see?
我们都死了 你看不到吗
You're a destroyer, Odinson.
你是毁灭者 奥丁森
See where your power leads.
看看你的神力干了什么
Sloppy.
太大意了
Pretending to fail.
你是故意失败吗
The ceremony is necessary
必须通过毕业典礼
for you to take your place in the world.
你才能立足在世界上
I have no place in the world.
我没有地方可以立足
Exactly.
没错
- What can I do? - It hurts.
-我该怎么办 -好疼
I'm going to kill him.
我去杀了他
- I'll be right back. - No.
-马上回来 -不
I'm all right.
我没事
I want... I want to finish the plan.
我要...我要完成计划
I want the big one.
搞定那个大家伙
The vibranium is getting away.
振金被运走了哦
And you're not going anywhere.
你哪也别想去
Of course not. I'm already there.
不需要 我已经无处不在了
You'll catch on.
你会明白的
But first, you might need to catch Dr. Banner.
但首先你得搞定班纳博士
News or footage. Keyword, "Hulk."
搜索新闻视频 关键词"绿巨人"
Natasha, I could really use a lullaby.
娜塔莎 你得过来唱摇篮曲了
That's not gonna happen. Not for a while.
不行 这一阵她是不行了
The whole team is down.
大伙都倒下了
You got no backup here.
现在没人能支援你了
I'm calling in Veronica.
那我呼叫维罗妮卡
We need backup!
我们需要支援
Go! Keep moving!
离开这 快走
All right, everybody, stand down!
好了 所有人退后
Will you listen to me?
听我一句行吗
That little witch is messing with your mind.
那个小女巫搞乱了你的头脑
You're stronger than her. You're smarter than her.
你比她更强 也更聪明
You're Bruce Banner.
你可是布鲁斯·班纳啊
Right, right, right, don't mention puny Banner.
我错了 我错了 不能提小班纳
Okay!
好吧
In the back?
背后偷袭
Dick move, Banner.
太阴险了 班纳
Veronica, give me a hand.
维罗妮卡 搭把手
Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep.
听话 听话 快睡觉
Okay, pal, we're gonna get you out of town.
好吧 伙计 先把你弄出城
Not that way, not that way.
别去那边 别去那边
Come on, Bruce! You gotta work with me.
拜托 布鲁斯 配合一下
Everybody, out!
所有人都出去
Going down?
下去了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Damage report?
损伤报告
That's comprehensive. Show me something.
真直白 再运点零件来
搜索生命迹象
无人员在内
安全
How quickly can we buy this building?
买下这栋楼最快得多久
- Move! Move! Move! - Go, go, go!
-行动 行动 行动 -上上上
Flank him, flank him!
去侧翼 去侧翼
The news is loving you guys.
电视台可喜欢报道你们了呢
Nobody else is.
但大家都不喜欢
There's been no official call for Banner's arrest
警方还没发布班纳的逮捕令
but it's in the air.
但消息已经传开了
The Stark Relief Foundation?
斯塔克救援基金呢
Already on the scene.
已经在现场了
How's the team?
团队怎么样
Everyone's...
大家都...
We took a hit. We'll shake it off.
我们受了重创 不过会好的
Well, for now, I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here.
现在最好一直潜伏 别再回来
So, run and hide?
就是逃走藏起来
Until we can find Ultron,
找不到奥创
I don't have a lot else to offer.
我也没什么好办法
Neither do we.
我们也没有
Hey, you wanna switch out?
要换班吗
No, I'm good.
我没事
If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time
你要是想睡觉 最好趁现在
because we're still a few hours out.
还有几个小时才到呢
Few hours from where?
到哪
A safe house.
安全屋
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Safe house.
安全屋
Let's hope.
但愿吧
Honey?
亲爱的
I'm home.
我到家了
Hi.
你好
Company.
还有朋友
Sorry, didn't call ahead.
抱歉没提前打电话
This is an agent of some kind.
他绝对是个什么特工
Gentlemen, this is Laura.
各位 这是劳拉
I know all of your names.
你们我全都知道
Incoming.
来了
- Dad! - Hi, sweetheart!
-爸爸 -宝贝们
Hey, buddy.
小伙子
How are you guys doing?
你们好吗
- These are smaller agents. - Look at your face!
-这些是小特工 -看你的脸
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
Did you bring Auntie Nat?
小娜阿姨来了吗
Why don't you hug her and find out?
来抱一个看来没来
Sorry for barging in on you.
抱歉打扰你们了
Yeah, we would have called ahead,
是啊 本来想提前打电话的
but we were busy having no idea that you existed.
但我们根本不知道你们的存在
Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined.
我加入神盾局的时候弗瑞帮我安排的
He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files.
这里没有进神盾局的档案
I'd like to keep it that way.
以后最好也不要
I figure it's a good place to lay low.
这地方挺适合暂时藏身的
Honey.
亲爱的
I missed you.
我好想你
How's little Natasha?
小娜塔莎怎么样
She's...
她是...
Nathaniel.
内特尼尔[男名]
Traitor.
叛徒
Thor?
托尔
I saw something in that dream.
我在梦里看到了什么
I need answers. I won't find them here.
我需要找答案 这里找不到
We can go home.
我们可以回家了
See? You worried for nothing.
你都是瞎担心
Can't even feel the difference, can you?
我是感觉不出来 你呢
If they're sleeping here,
他们要是住这的话
some of them are gonna have to double up.
有的人就得挤一挤了
Yeah, that's not gonna sell.
他们肯定不愿意
What about Nat and Dr. Banner?
小娜和班纳博士怎么回事
How long has that been going on?
她俩有多久了
Has what?
什么多久
You are so cute.
你真可爱
Nat and Banner?
小娜和班纳
I'll explain when you're older,
等你长大了再跟你解释
Hawkeye.
鹰眼
Well, okay.
好吧
It's bad, right?
情况不妙吧
Nat seems really shaken.
小娜好像很受伤
Ultron has these allies.
奥创有两个盟友
These kids. They're punks, really.
两个孩子 都是小流氓
But they carry a big, damn stick.
他们拿了根特别大的棍子
And Nat took a serious hit.
小娜挨了挺重的一下
Someone's gonna have to teach them some manners.
得有人教训教训他们
That someone being you.
那个人就是你吗
You know I totally support your Avenging.
你当复仇者我非常支持
I couldn't be prouder.
我无比自豪
But I see those guys...
但我看到他们...
Those gods...
神一样的...
You don't think they need me.
你觉得他们不需要我
I think they do, which is a lot scarier.
我觉得他们需要 这样更可怕
They're a mess.
他们问题真是多啊
Yeah.
是啊
I guess they're my mess.
那也是我的问题
You need to be sure
你得确保
that this team is really a team,
团队能合作下去
and that they have your back.
能时刻支持你
Things are changing for us.
我们的日子也要变了
In a few months' time,
再过几个月
you and me are gonna be outnumbered.
孩子就要比大人多了
I need...
我得...
Just be sure.
一定要确保
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
I can feel the difference.
我能感觉到不一样
尤金基因实验室
韩国 首尔
Scream, and your entire staff dies.
敢出声 你的员工都得死
I could've killed you, Helen, the night we met.
我本可以杀了你 海伦 刚见面那晚
I didn't.
但我没有
Do you expect a thank-you note?
是要我谢你吗
I expect you to know why.
我要你知道为什么
The Cradle.
再生摇篮
This is the next thing, Tony.
这就是未来 托尼
This is the next me.
这就是未来的我
The Regeneration Cradle prints tissue.
再生摇篮能生成组织
It can't build a living body.
可造不出活的躯体
It can. You can.
可以 你可以
You lack the materials.
你只是缺少材料
You're a brilliant woman, Helen.
你很厉害 海伦
But we all have room to improve.
但大家都有进步的空间
I didn't realize you were waiting.
我不知道你在等着
I would've joined you,
我想跟你一起洗来着
but it didn't seem like the right time.
但是好像时机不太对
They used up all the hot water.
热水被他们用光了
I should've joined you.
真该跟你一起洗
Missed our window.
错过了机会
Did we?
是吗
The world just saw the Hulk.
世界看到了绿巨人
The real Hulk, for the first time.
第一次见到了真正的绿巨人
You know I have to leave.
你知道我得离开
You assume that I have to stay?
你是觉得我应该留下吗
I had this dream.
我做了个梦
The kind that seems normal at the time,
做梦的时候觉得挺正常
but when you wake...
但等醒了...
What did you dream?
你梦见什么了
That I was an Avenger.
我是复仇者
That I was anything more than the assassin they made me.
不只是他们一手打造的刺客
I think you're being hard on yourself.
你对自己太狠[硬]了
Here I was hoping that was your job.
这不是你该干的吗
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm running with it.
顺其自然
With you.
和你一起
If running is the plan,
如果你打算走
as far as you want.
想去哪去哪
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
I want you to understand that...
我希望你明白...
Natasha,
娜塔莎
where can I go?
我能去哪
Where in the world am I not a threat?
我到哪不是个祸害
- You're not a threat to me. - Are you sure?
-在我这不是 -你确定吗
Even if I didn't just...
哪怕我没...
There's no future with me.
跟着我没有未来的
I can't ever...
我不能...
I can't have this.
我不可能这样
Kids.
有孩子
Do the math. I physically can't.
你自己想想 我是真的不能
Neither can I.
我也不能
In the Red Room where I was trained...
我受训的那个红屋子里...
where I was raised,
我长大的地方
they have a graduation ceremony.
有个毕业典礼
They sterilize you.
就是做绝育
It's efficient.
效果很好
One less thing to worry about.
少了件操心的事
The one thing that might matter more than a mission.
唯一一件可能比任务还重要的事
Makes everything easier.
一切都简单多了
Even killing.
哪怕是杀人
You still think you're the only monster on the team?
你还以为队伍里就你一个怪物吗
So, we disappear?
我们一起隐居吗
Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?
托尔没说他去哪找答案了吗
Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things.
我的队员也不总跟我畅所欲言的
I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception.
我还希望托尔能对我敞开胸襟呢
Yeah, give him time.
给他点时间
We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him.
我们不知道马克西莫夫给他看了什么
"Earth's mightiest heroes."
"地球上最强大的英雄组合"
Pulled us apart like cotton candy.
棉花糖一样被拆散了
Seems like you walked away all right.
你好像没什么大碍嘛
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
I don't trust a guy without a dark side.
没有黑暗面的人不值得信任
Call me old-fashioned.
就算我老古董吧
Well, let's just say you haven't seen it yet.
那只是你还没见过
You know Ultron is trying to tear us apart, right?
你知道奥创想分裂我们吧
Well, I guess you'd know.
你肯定知道
Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question.
会不会告诉我们就不一定了
Banner and I were doing research.
班纳和我在搞科研
- That would affect the team. - That would end the team!
-会对团队有影响 -是会解散团队吧
Isn't that the mission?
那不正是目的吗
Isn't that the "why we fight"?
不是我们战斗的理由吗
So we can end the fight. So we get to go home!
为了结束战斗 为了回家
Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts,
每次有人想在战争开打前取胜
innocent people die. Every time.
都会牺牲无辜的人 每次都是
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Mr. Stark...
斯塔克先生
Clint said you wouldn't mind,
克林特说你不会介意的
but our tractor doesn't seem to want to start at all.
我家的拖拉机启动不了了
- I thought maybe you might... - Yeah, I'll give her a kick.
-你能不能去... -没问题 我去看看
Don't take from my pile.
别偷我劈的柴
Hello, Dear.
好啊亲爱的
Tell me everything.
来给我讲讲
What ails you?
哪里不舒服
Do me a favor.
行行好
Try not to bring it to life.
别把它弄活了
Why, Ms. Barton, you little minx.
巴顿夫人还真是狡猾
I get it. Maria Hill called you, right?
我明白了 希尔给你打电话了
Was she ever not working for you?
她有不给你打工的时候吗
Artificial intelligence.
人工智能
You never even hesitated.
你都没犹豫一下
Look, it's been a really long day,
今天真的很漫长
like Eugene O'Neill long,
有尤金·奥尼尔的小说[同名]那么长
so how's about we skip to the part where you're useful.
来直接说你能解决什么问题
Look me in the eye and tell me you're going to shut him down.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你会关闭奥创
You're not the director of me.
你又不是我的局长
I'm not the director of anybody.
我谁的局长都不是
I'm just an old man
我就是个老头子
who cares very much about you.
刚好很关心你
And I'm the man who killed the Avengers.
我是害死复仇者联盟的人
I saw it.
我看到了
I didn't tell the team. How could I?
我没告诉大伙 没法说
I saw them all dead, Nick. I felt it.
我看到他们都死了 尼克 我感觉到了
The whole world, too.
世界也终结了
Because of me.
因为我
I wasn't ready.
我没准备好
I didn't do all I could.
我没尽力
Maximoff girl, she's working you, Stark.
这是马克西莫夫的把戏 斯塔克
Playing on your fear.
利用你的恐惧
I wasn't tricked, I was shown.
不是把戏 我真看到了
Wasn't a nightmare, it was my legacy.
不是噩梦 是我留给后人的
The end of the path I started us on.
我带着大家走向了死亡
You come up with some pretty impressive inventions, Tony.
你是发明过不少厉害的玩意 托尼
War isn't one of them.
可战争不是
I watched my friends die.
我看到朋友死去
You'd think that'd be as bad as it gets, right?
你觉得这够惨了吗
Nope.
还不够
It wasn't the worst part.
那还不是最坏的
The worst part
最坏的是
is that you didn't.
只有你没死
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见了
皇家霍罗威大学
伦敦
I like the look.
造型不错
If you're going for inconspicuous, though, near miss.
不过想不惹人注意还差点
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
It's nice to be needed.
有人需要真好
It's dangerous.
很危险
I'd be disappointed if it wasn't.
不危险我才失望呢
Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time.
奥创把你们赶走 好给自己争取时间
My contacts all say he's building something.
我的线人都说他在打造什么
The amount of vibranium he made off with,
他弄了那么多振金
I don't think it's just one thing.
应该不止一件
What about Ultron himself?
那奥创呢
He's easy to track. He's everywhere.
他好追踪 哪都有他
The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit.
他比母猪还高产
It still doesn't help us
可还是看不透
get an angle on any of his plans, though.
他究竟在计划什么
Is he still going after launch codes?
还想找核弹密码吗
Yes, he is.
是啊
But he's not making any headway.
可一直没什么进展
I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare.
我高中玩大冒险就把五角大楼的防火墙破了
Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that.
我联系了"链结"的朋友
Nexus?
链结
It's the world internet hub in Oslo.
奥斯陆的互联网中心
Every byte of data flows through there.
所有联网数据都要经过那里
Fastest access on Earth.
全球最快的连接速度
So, what did they say?
他们怎么说
He's fixated on the missiles.
他认准了核弹
But the codes are constantly being changed.
但密码一直在改
By whom?
谁在改
Parties unknown.
未知势力
Do we have an ally?
我们有盟友吗
Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing.
奥创有个对手 这可不一样
Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is.
我还是特别想知道幕后是谁
I might need to visit Oslo.
我得去趟奥斯陆
Find our unknown.
寻找未知势力
Well, this is good times, boss,
跟你重聚很开心 老大
but I was kind of hoping when I saw you,
但我本希望你这次来
you'd have more than that.
你能多带点什么来
I do. I have you.
我还有你们啊
Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else.
过去遍地都是我的眼线 哪都不放过
You kids had all the tech you could dream up.
你们手里什么高科技都有
Here we all are, back on Earth,
可是现在 大伙回到了地球上
with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world.
只能靠自己的智慧和意志拯救世界
Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing
奥创说阻止他实现目的的
between him and his mission.
就只有复仇者联盟了
And whether or not he admits it,
不管他承不承认
his mission is global destruction.
他的任务都是毁灭全球
All this, laid in a grave.
这一切 都将入土
So stand.
站出来吧
Outwit the platinum bastard.
战胜那个金属王八蛋
Steve doesn't like that kind of talk.
史蒂夫不喜欢你这么说
You know what, Romanoff?
告诉你 罗曼诺夫
So, what does he want?
他想要什么
To become better.
变得更好
Better than us.
比我们都好
He keeps building bodies.
他一直在造身体
Person bodies.
人的身体
The human form is inefficient.
人类的性能太差
Biologically speaking, we're outmoded.
生物角度上讲 我们被被淘汰了
But he keeps coming back to it.
可他还总要回来找我们
When you two programmed him to protect the human race,
你们两个设定要他保护人类时
you amazingly failed.
真是失败得一塌糊涂
They don't need to be protected.
他们不需要保护
They need to evolve.
需要进化
Ultron's going to evolve.
奥创要进化
How?
怎么进化
Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?
有人联系过海伦·赵吗
It's beautiful.
真美
The vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells,
振金原子不仅能跟组织共存
they're binding them.
还结合了起来
And S.H.I.E.L.D. Never even thought to...
神盾局居然从没想过...
The most versatile substance on the planet,
地球上功能最多的材料
and they used it to make a Frisbee.
居然用它做飞盘
Typical of humans.
人类就是这样
They scratch the surface and never think
研究一点就浅尝辄止
to look within.
不想深入
I'll take Natasha and Clint.
我带娜塔莎和克林特
All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus.
好 只是侦查 我先去链接
I'll join you as soon as I can.
办完就找你们
If Ultron's really building a body...
如果奥创真在造躯体
He'll be more powerful than any of us.
他就比我们谁都强了
Maybe all of us.
也许比我们一起都强
An android designed by a robot.
机器人设计的机器人
You know, I really miss the days
放在过去 我就是科学创造的
when the weirdest thing science ever created was me.
最奇怪的发明 想想真是怀念
I'll drop Banner off at the tower.
我把班纳送到复仇者塔楼那
You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?
希尔女士可以借我吗
She's all yours. Apparently.
归你了 早就归你了
What are you gonna do?
你准备干什么
I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope.
不知道 但愿能弄点戏剧性的
I'm gonna finish reflooring that sunroom as soon as I get back.
我一回来就重铺一遍日光浴室的地板
Yeah, then you'll find another part of the house to tear apart.
好啊 然后再在房子里找个能祸害的地方
No.
It's the last project.
那是最后一项了
I promise.
我保证
So, this is it.
就是这了
The Water of Sight.
真视之水
In every realm, there's a reflection.
每个国度都有倒影
If the water's spirits accept me,
如果水中神灵肯接纳我
I can return to my dream
我就可以回到梦里
and find what I missed.
找到我错过了什么
Men who enter that water, the legends don't end well.
传说进去的人都没什么好结局
A hacker who's faster than Ultron?
比奥创还快的黑客吗
He could be anywhere,
在哪都有可能
"链接"互联网中心
and as this is the center of everything,
这不是一切的中心吗
挪威 奥斯陆
I'm just a guy looking for
我只不过是
a needle in the world's biggest haystack.
想在最广的海洋里捞出一根针
How do you find it?
怎么捞
It's pretty simple. You bring a magnet.
很简单 用磁铁
I'm decrypting nuclear codes
我在破解核武器密码
and you don't want me to.
你不允许我
Come and get me.
来抓我呀
Wake up!
醒醒
Thor!
托尔
Extinction.
灭绝
Cellular cohesion will take a few hours,
细胞过几小时才能凝聚
but we can initiate the consciousness stream.
不过可以开始传输意识了
We're uploading your cerebral matrix
上传你大脑的程序
now.
开始
I can read him.
我能感知他
He's dreaming.
他在做梦
I wouldn't call it dreams.
应该不会是梦
It's Ultron's base consciousness.
是奥创的基础意识
Informational noise. Soon...
都是信息噪音 很快...
How soon?
多快
I'm not being pushy.
不是催你
We're imprinting a physical brain.
还在制造大脑组织
There are no shortcuts.
没有更快的方法
Even if your magic gem...
哪怕有魔法宝石...
How could you?
你怎么敢
How could I what?
我怎么什么
You said we would destroy the Avengers,
你说我们会消灭复仇者
make a better world.
让世界更美好
It will be better.
是会更美好
When everyone is dead?
等人类都死了吗
That is not...
那不是...
The human race will have every opportunity to improve.
我会给人类充足的机会进化的
And if they don't?
进化不了呢
Ask Noah.
问问诺亚
You are a madman.
你是个疯子
There were more than a dozen extinction-level events
恐龙灭绝之前 地球上就有过
before even the dinosaurs got theirs.
不少次导致种族灭绝的灾难
When the Earth starts to settle,
地球一稳定
God throws a stone at it.
上帝就扔块石头
And, believe me, he's winding up.
相信我 他在准备着了
We have to evolve.
我们必须进化
There's no room
弱者
for the weak.
不可以存活
And who decides who's weak?
谁来决定谁是弱者
Life.
生命
Life always decides.
都是生命决定的
There's incoming.
有人来了
The Quinjet. We have to move.
昆式战斗机 得走了
That's not a problem.
没问题
Wait, guys!
等等 各位
They'll understand.
他们会理解的
When they see, they'll understand.
等他们看到了 就会理解的
I just need a little more time.
我还需要点时间
Two minutes. Stay close.
两分钟 保持联络
Dr. Cho!
赵博士
He's uploading himself into the body.
他在把自己上传到躯体里
Where?
The real power is inside the Cradle.
真正强大的东西在摇篮里
The gem,
宝石
its power is uncontainable.
是没法驾驭的
You can't just blow it up.
不能炸掉了事
You have to get the Cradle to Stark.
得把摇篮带给斯塔克
First, I have to find it.
我得先找到摇篮
Go.
去吧
Did you guys copy that?
你们收到了吗
We did.
收到
I got a private jet taking off across town.
有架私人飞机在对岸起飞
No manifest.
没有乘客
That could be him.
可能是他
There. It's a truck from the lab.
那里 实验室的卡车
Right above you, Cap.
就在你上面 队长
On the loop by the bridge.
引桥上
It's them.
是他们
You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab.
三个守着摇篮 车厢里一个
I could take out the driver.
我可以干掉司机
Negative. That truck crashes,
不行 卡车毁了
the gem could level the city.
宝石会毁掉一座城的
We need to draw out Ultron.
得把奥创印出来
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
Leave me alone!
别来烦我
Well, he's definitely unhappy.
他肯定是不开心了
I'm gonna try and keep him that way.
我尽量不让他开心起来
You're not a match for him, Cap.
你不是他对手的 队长
Thanks, Barton.
谢了 巴顿
You know what's in that cradle?
知道摇篮里有什么吗
The power to make real change.
改变世界的力量
And that terrifies you.
那让你恐惧
I wouldn't call it a comfort.
反正不是什么慰藉
Stop it.
够了
We got a window. Four, three...
可以着陆 四 三...
Give him hell.
揍死他
I'm always picking up after you boys.
总是我来收拾你们的烂摊子
They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot.
他们在往立交桥下走 我打不到
Which way?
那边
Hard right.
右转急弯
Now.
现在
Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming through!
让开 借光 抱歉 借光
Come on!
来啊
- Clint, can you draw out the guards? - Let's find out.
-克林特 能引开守卫吗 -我试试
They're heading back towards you.
他们回你那边了
So whatever you're gonna do, do it now.
不管你要干什么 得抓紧了
I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?
我要进去了 队长 引开他注意力
What do you think I've been doing?
你以为我在干吗啊
Okay, package is airborne.
好了 包裹在空中
I have a clean shot.
目标视线良好
Negative. I am still in the truck.
不行 我还在车里
- What the hell are you... - Just be ready.
-你是要干... -准备好
I'm sending the package to you.
我带着包裹去找你
How do you want me to take it?
要我怎么接
You might wish you hadn't asked that.
还是别知道的好
Please, don't do this.
别这样
What choice do we have?
我们还有得选吗
I lost him!
他消失了
He's headed your way!
朝你那去了
Nat, we gotta go.
小娜 该走了
Nat!
小娜
Cap, you see Nat?
队长 看到小娜了吗
If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!
拿到包裹赶紧给斯塔克 快走
Do you have eyes on Nat?
看到小娜了吗
Go!
快走
Damn it.
该死
Civilians in our path.
路上有平民
Can you stop this thing?
能让车停下来吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I just need to take a minute.
待一分钟就好
I'm very tempted not to give you one.
一分钟都不想给你
The Cradle. Did you get it?
拿到摇篮了吗
Stark will take care of it.
斯塔克会处理的
No, he won't.
不会的
You don't know what you're talking about. Stark's not crazy.
你不知道怎么回事 斯塔克没疯
He will do anything to make things right.
他会尽一切能力弥补的
Stark, come in.
斯塔克 收到没
Stark.
斯塔克
Anyone on comms.
有人收到吗
Ultron can't tell the difference
奥创不知道拯救世界
between saving the world and destroying it.
和毁灭世界有什么区别
Where do you think he gets that?
你以为他是跟谁学的
- Anything on Nat? - I haven't heard.
-小娜有消息吗 -还没有
But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it.
她肯定还活着 不然奥创肯定拼命嘲讽咱们
This is sealed tight.
密不透风
We're gonna need to access the program,
得修改程序
break it down from within.
从里面瓦解它
Any chance Natasha might
娜塔莎有没有可能
leave you a message outside the Internet?
在互联网之外给你留了线索
Old-school spy stuff?
老派间谍那套吗
There are some nets I can cast.
我可以试着找找
Yeah, I'll find her.
我会找到她的
I can work on tissue degeneration
我可以让组织瓦解
if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted.
但你得先把赵这套操作系统废掉
Yeah, about that.
这个嘛
No.
不行
- You have to trust me. - Kind of don't.
-你得相信我 -不怎么信呢
Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes,
我们的盟友 保护军方核弹密码那个
I found him.
我找到他了
Hello, Dr. Banner.
你好 班纳博士
Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry.
奥创不是因为愤怒追杀的贾维斯
He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do.
他攻击他是因为害怕他的能力
So Jarvis went underground.
所以贾维斯潜伏了起来
Scattered, dumped his memory.
分散开 抛弃了他的记忆
But not his protocols.
但基本的协议还没忘
He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together.
我把他拼起来 他才知道自己在哪
So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?
你要我帮你把贾维斯弄进去吗
No! Of course not.
当然不是
I wanna help you put Jarvis in this thing.
我要帮你把贾维斯弄进去
We're out of my field, here.
这不是我的专业啊
You know bio-organics better than anyone.
你最了解生物机能了
And you just assume that Jarvis's operational matrix
你觉得贾维斯的程序
can beat Ultron's?
能打败奥创的
Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it.
贾维斯还没有意识 就能在内部打败奥创
This is the opportunity.
这是机遇
We can create Ultron's perfect self
我们可以造出完美的奥创
without the homicidal
不会想着灭绝人类
glitches he thinks are his winning personality.
还觉得是自己的优点
We have to.
必须这样
I believe it's worth a go.
我觉得值得一试
I'm in a loop!
我进了死循环
I'm caught in a time loop.
又回到了从前
This is exactly where it all went wrong.
当初就是这里出的问题
I know. I know. I know what everyone's gonna say.
我知道 我知道大家会怎么说
But they're already saying it.
但他们已经在说了
We're mad scientists.
我们是疯子科学家
We're monsters, buddy. We've gotta own it.
我们是怪物 哥们 得承认自己
Make a stand.
表明立场
It's not a loop.
这不是循环
It's the end of the line.
是走到了终点
I wasn't sure you would wake up.
不知道你能不能醒
I hoped you would. I wanted to show you.
希望你能醒 想给你看点东西
I don't have anyone else.
也没别人了
I think a lot about meteors. The purity in them.
我在想陨石 多么纯粹
Boom! The end.
嘣 就完了
Start again.
重新开始
The world made clean
世界焕然一新
for the new man to rebuild.
给新人类重建家园
I was meant to be new.
我注定是新人类
I was meant to be beautiful.
我注定美妙无比
The world would have looked to the sky
世界本可以抬头望天
and seen hope,
看到希望
seen mercy.
看到慈悲
Instead, they'll look up in horror
可现在他们只会恐惧地抬头看
because of you.
只因为你们
You've wounded me.
你们伤害了我
I give you full marks for that.
这点不得不佩服
But, like the man said, what doesn't kill me...
但是人类总是说 杀不死我的
...just makes me stronger.
只会让我更强大
This framework is not compatible.
这套框架不匹配
The genetic coding tower is at 97%.
基因编码已经完成了97%
You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes.
还剩三分钟 得赶紧把程序传上去
- I'm gonna say this once. - How about "None-ce"?
-我只说一次 -一次也不说怎么样
- Shut it down! - Nope, not gonna happen.
-关掉 -不行 不可能
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
And you do?
你知道吗
She's not in your head?
她没进入你的意识吗
I know you're angry.
我知道你很生气
We're way past that.
远不止是生气呢
I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade.
我不用变绿都能掐死你
Banner, after everything that's happened...
班纳 发生了这么多...
It's nothing compared to what's coming!
将要发生的事才最重要
- You don't know what's in there. - This isn't a game!
-你不知道里面有什么 -这不是游戏
No, no. Go on.
别 别 继续
You were saying?
你说什么
Pietro!
皮特
What?
怎么
You didn't see that coming?
没预见到吗
电力损失过度
I'm rerouting the upload.
我换条线路上传
Go ahead, piss me off.
来啊 惹我生气吧
Wait!
等等
I am sorry. That was
抱歉 刚真是
odd.
奇怪
Thank you.
谢谢
Thor.
托尔
You helped create this?
你帮忙创造了他吗
I've had a vision.
我看到了未来[幻视]
A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life,
所有生命的希望都被个漩涡吸走
and at its center is that.
漩涡的中心就是那个
What? The gem?
什么 宝石吗
It's the Mind Stone.
是意识宝石
It's one of the six Infinity Stones.
六颗无限宝石之一
The greatest power in the universe,
宇宙里最强大的力量
unparalleled in its destructive capabilities.
毁灭能力无可比拟
- Then why would you bring... - Because Stark is right.
-那你为什么还... -因为斯塔克是对的
It's definitely the end times.
这下可真是毁了
The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron.
复仇者联盟赢不了奥创的
Not alone.
光靠自己不行
Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?
为什么幻视的声音像贾维斯
We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix
我们重构了贾维斯的程序
to create something new.
创造了新的东西
I think I've had my fill of new.
新东西我真是看够了
You think I'm a child of Ultron.
你觉得我是奥创的孩子
You're not?
不是吗
I'm not Ultron.
我不是奥创
I am not Jarvis. I am...
我不是贾维斯 我是
I am.
这个我
I looked in your head
我看过你的意识
and saw annihilation.
看到了大灭绝
Look again.
再看看
Her seal of approval means jack to me.
她赞同顶个屁啊
Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself,
他们的力量 我们的恐惧 包括奥创
they all came from the Mind Stone.
都来自意识宝石
And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash.
这跟宝石的力量比都不算什么
- But with it on our side... - Is it?
-可如果在我们这边... -是吗
Are you?
你是吗
On our side?
在我们这边
I don't think it's that simple.
我觉得没那么简单
Well, it better get real simple real soon.
最好赶紧弄简单点
I am on the side of life.
我站在生命这边
Ultron isn't.
奥创不是
He will end it all.
他会毁灭生命
What's he waiting for?
他在等什么
- You. - Where?
-你 -在哪
Sokovia.
索科威亚
He's got Nat there, too.
小娜也关在那
If we're wrong about you,
如果我们看错了你
if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be...
如果你是奥创造出来的怪物
What will you do?
你会怎么做
I don't want to kill Ultron.
我不想杀奥创
He's unique and he's in pain.
他很独特 很痛苦
But that pain will roll over the Earth.
但那痛苦会毁灭地球
So, he must be destroyed.
所以必须毁灭他
Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net.
他的每一个形态 留下的每一丝痕迹
We have to act now.
现在就得行动
And not one of us can do it without the others.
这点我们光靠自己是做不到的
Maybe I am a monster.
我也许是个怪物
I don't think I'd know if I were one.
我是不是自己也不会知道
I'm not what you are,
我不是你们
and not what you intended.
也不是你们希望的那样
So, there may be no way to make you trust me.
你们也许不会相信我
But we need to go.
但我们得走了
Right.
好吧
Well done.
漂亮
Three minutes.
三分钟
Get what you need.
准备妥当吧
星期五
Good evening, boss.
晚上好 老大
No way we all get through this.
我们不可能都撑过来的
If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost.
那怕还有一个铁人在 我们都输了
There's gonna be blood on the floor.
肯定会流血的
I got no plans tomorrow night.
我明晚是没安排
I get first crack at the big guy.
大家伙先给我打
Iron Man's the one he's waiting for.
他等的是钢铁侠
That's true. He hates you the most.
没错 他最恨你
Ultron knows we're coming.
奥创知道我们要去
Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire.
他们很可能已经严阵以待
And that's what we signed up for.
我们早为这一刻做好了准备
But the people of Sokovia, they didn't.
但索科威亚的人民没有
So our priority
当务之急
is getting them out.
是疏散他们
We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!
遭到袭击 全城市疏散 马上
Get off your asses.
快走啊
All they want is to live their lives in peace.
他们只想过平静的生活
And that's not gonna happen today.
可今天不行了
But we can do our best to protect them.
但我们可以尽力保护他们
And we can get the job done.
我们可以完成任务
We find out what Ultron's been building,
查明奥创在造什么
we find Romanoff,
找到罗曼诺夫
and we clear the field.
扫清战场
Keep the fight between us.
不让平民卷入
Ultron thinks we're monsters.
奥创觉得我们是怪物
That we're what's wrong with the world.
觉得我们才是世界的问题所在
This isn't just about beating him.
这不仅仅是要打败他
It's about whether he's right.
还要看他说没说错
Natasha!
娜塔莎
Natasha!
娜塔莎
Bruce?
布鲁斯
You all right?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
The team is in the city. It's about to light up.
大伙都在城里 要开战了
I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere.
你没找到钥匙什么的吧
Yeah. I did.
找到了
So what's our play?
我们怎么办
I'm here to get you to safety.
我是来护送你安全离开的
Job's not finished.
任务还没完成
We could help with the evacuation,
我们可以帮忙疏散
but I can't be in a fight near civilians.
但有平民 我就不能参战
And you've done plenty.
你已经付出了不少
Our fight is over.
我们的战争结束了
So, we just disappear?
那就直接消失吗
Come on.
快走
Your man's in the church, boss.
他在教堂 老大
I think he's waiting for you.
他应该在等你
Come to confess your sins?
来忏悔罪过吗
I don't know. How much time you got?
不知道 你有多少时间
More than you.
反正比你多
Have you been juicing? Little vibranium cocktail?
你打药了吗 打了一针振金什么的
You're looking... I don't wanna say "puffy."
你怎么... 我不想说"肿了"
You're stalling to protect the people.
你在拖延时间 保护平民
Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?
这就是任务 你忘了吗
I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free.
我早超越了你的任务 我是自由的
What?
怎么
You think you were the only one stalling?
你以为只有你在拖延吗
There's the rest of the vibranium.
剩下的振金都在那
Function, still unclear.
功能不明
This is how you end, Tony.
这就是你的末日 托尼
This is peace in my time.
我这个时代的和平
Go!
Get off the bridge!
快下桥
Run!
快跑
Ultron.
奥创
My Vision.
我的幻视
They really did take everything from me.
他们真从我这夺走了一切
You set the terms. You can change them.
你自己定的条款 可以自己改
All right.
好吧
Friday, the Vision?
周五 幻视呢
Boss, it's working.
成功了
He's burning Ultron out of the net.
他在把奥创和互联网隔离开
He won't escape through there.
这样他就逃不掉了
You shut me out.
你把我封闭起来
You think I care?
你觉得我在乎吗
You take away my world,
你夺走我的世界
I take away yours.
我就夺走你的
Friday.
周五
Sokovia is going for a ride.
索科威亚要飞起来了
Do you see
能不能体会
the beauty of it?
这有多美
The inevitability.
这种必然
You rise, only to fall.
拼命登高 却只能坠落
You, Avengers, you are my meteor.
你们 复仇者 就是我的陨石
My swift and terrible sword.
我除恶的利剑
And the earth will crack
你们的失败
with the weight of your failure.
会毁灭整个地球
Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me.
把我从电脑里清除 让幻视跟我反目
It means nothing.
都没有意义
When the dust settles,
登到尘埃落定
the only thing living in this world
世上仅存的生物
will be metal.
就只剩下金属
We gotta move.
得走了
You're not gonna turn green?
你不变绿吗
I've got a compelling reason not to lose my cool.
这种情况我必须保持清醒
I adore you.
我喜欢你
But I need the other guy.
但我需要另一个家伙
Let's finish the job.
来完成任务吧
I really hope this makes us even.
这下算扯平了吧
Now go be a hero.
去做英雄吧
The vibranium core's got a magnetic field.
振金做的核心有磁场
That's what's keeping the rock together.
能让城下的土地聚在一起
If it drops?
如果落下呢
Right now, the impact will kill thousands.
现在的话 死伤成千上万
Once it gets high enough? Global extinction.
高度足够的话 会毁灭全世界
That building's not clear. The 10th floor.
楼里还有人 十楼
Okay.
好了
Get in the tub!
进浴缸
I got airborne, heading up to the bridge.
有空中单位 向桥的方向去了
Cap, you got incoming.
队长 有东西过去了
Incoming already came in.
来了都走了
Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely.
斯塔克 你想办法让城市安全降落
The rest of us have one job,
剩下的人就一个目标
tear these things apart.
把他们都毁了
You get hurt, hurt them back.
受伤了 就打伤他们
You get killed,
没了命
walk it off.
撑住接着打
Go, go, go!
走走走
How could I let this happen?
我怎么会造成了这一切
Hey, hey, you okay?
你没事吧
This is all our fault.
都是我们的错
Hey, look at me.
看着我
It's your fault, it's everyone's fault. Who cares?
是你的错 是大家的错 谁在乎呢
Are you up for this?
你能应付这个吗
Are you?
能吗
Look, I just need to know. Because the city is flying.
我得弄明白 因为城市已经飞起来了
Okay. Look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots,
听我说 城市飞起来了 我们在对战机器大军
and I have a bow and arrow.
而我只有弓箭
None of this makes sense.
这一切简直太扯了
But I'm going back out there because it's my job.
但我准备回到战场 因为这是我的职责
Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit.
但我没法边干工作边哄你
It doesn't matter what you did or what you were.
你做过什么 你之前是谁都不重要
If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill.
出去了就要战斗 毁掉他们
Stay in here, you're good.
待在这也没事
I'll send your brother to come find you.
我会叫你哥哥来找你
But if you step out that door,
但只要你踏出去
you are an Avenger.
你就是复仇者的一员
All right. Good chat.
好了 聊得很开心
Yeah, the city is flying.
是啊 城市都飞起来了
I got you!
抓住你了
Just look at me!
看着我
You can't save them all.
你没法救所有人
You'll never...
你永远不可能...
"Never" what?
不可能什么
You didn't finish!
话都不说完
What, were you napping?
你刚在打盹吗
Thor.
托尔
You're bothering me.
你真是让我烦
All right, we're all clear here.
好了 这片安全
We are not clear!
这片还不安全
We are very not clear!
差得远呢
All right, coming to you.
好了 朝你那去了
Keep up, old man!
快点走 老爷爷
Nobody would know.
没人会知道的
Nobody.
没人
"The last I saw him, an Ultron was sitting on him.
"最后见到他时 奥创坐在他身上
"Yeah, he'll be missed, that quick little bastard.
"是啊 会怀念他的 飞快的小混蛋
"I miss him already."
"我已经想他了"
Hold your fire!
先停火
Romanoff!
罗曼诺夫
Thanks!
谢了
The anti-gravs are rigged to flip.
反重力装置设定好了 会反转
Touch them, they'll go full reverse thrust.
碰一下就会全力向下
The city's not coming down slow.
而且是飞速向下
Spire is vibranium.
振金是核心
If I get Thor to hit it...
如果托尔能打一下...
It will crack. That's not enough.
装置会失效 但还不够
The impact would still be devastating.
后果仍然很严重
Maybe if we can cap the other end.
如果封住一端呢
Keep the atomic action doubling back.
把能量都逼回装置里
That could vaporize the city.
那会让整座城蒸发的
And everyone on it.
还有城里的人
The next wave is gonna hit any minute.
下一波马上就来
- What do you got, Stark? - Nothing great.
-有进展没 斯塔克 -没什么好主意
Maybe a way to blow up the city.
也许有个办法炸毁城市
That'll keep it from impacting the surface,
不让城市撞击地球
if you guys can get clear.
当然你们得先撤
I asked for a solution, not an escape plan.
我要解决方案 不是逃跑方案
Impact radius is getting bigger every second.
冲击半径在不断增加
We're gonna have to make a choice.
得赶紧做出选择
Cap, these people are going nowhere.
队长 这些人无处可去
If Stark finds a way to blow this rock...
如果斯塔克有法子毁了这...
Not till everyone's safe.
先带所有人撤离
Everyone up here versus
是毁灭这里的人
everyone down there? There's no math there.
还是毁灭所有地球人 这不用算的
I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it.
这里还有平民 我就不离开
I didn't say we should leave.
我没说要走
There's worse ways to go.
还有更惨的死法的
Where else am I gonna get a view like this?
上哪看这样的美景呢
Glad you like the view, Romanoff.
你喜欢美景真好 罗曼诺夫
It's about to get better.
美的还在后头呢
Nice, right?
漂亮吧
Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends.
从箱底翻出来的 还有几个老朋友
She's dusty, but she'll do.
虽然有点灰 但还能用
Fury, you son of a bitch.
弗瑞 你个老混蛋
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
嘴这么脏 怎么吻你妈
Altitude is 18,000 and climbing.
高度18000英尺 还在升高
Lifeboats secure to deploy.
准备部署救生舱
Disengage in three, two...
倒计时三 二
Take them out.
出发
This is S.H.I.E.L.D.?
这是神盾局吗
This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. Is supposed to be.
这是神盾局该有的样子
This is not so bad.
还不赖嘛
Let's load them up.
带大家上
Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank.
长官 右舷纠集了数架敌机
Show 'em what we got.
给他们点颜色
You're up.
上吧
Yes!
Now this is gonna be a good story.
这回可有的讲了
Yup. If you live to tell it.
是啊 但你得先活下来
You think I can't hold my own?
你觉得我自己办不到[握我自己的]吗
We get through this, I'll hold your own.
这次成功了 我来握住你的
You had to make it weird.
到你嘴里就变了味
I got about 50 to 100 more coming in after this group.
这群人之后还有50到100个
Here we go. Here we go. Let's move.
快走 快走 走吧
Let's go, everyone!
快走
Number six boat is topped and locked...
六号舱已全部 锁定...
Lock, stock and barrel
Or stocked... Topped...
全员... 到头...
It's full of people.
人已经满了
Incoming!
敌机来袭
Oh, God!
我的天
You think you're saving anyone?
你觉得你能救谁吗
I turn that key and drop this rock a little early
我转一下 早一点让这座城掉下去
and it's still billions dead.
还是会死伤上亿
Even you can't stop that.
连你也不能阻止
I am Thor, son of Odin,
我是托尔 奥丁之子
and as long as there is life in my breast...
只要我还有一口气...
I am running out of things to say!
我想不出词了
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
It's terribly well-balanced.
这锤子重量分布得真好
Well, if there's too much weight,
要是锤头太重
you lose power on the swing, so...
挥起来会损失力量 所以...
I got it. Create a heat seal.
有了 弄个热能护罩
I could...
我可以...
I could supercharge the spire from below.
我可以在底下让装置过载
Running numbers.
计算中
A heat seal could work with enough power.
能量够的话 热护罩可以成功
- Thor, I got a plan. - We're out of time.
-托尔 我有计划了 -没时间了
They're coming for the core.
他们冲着核心来了
Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier.
罗德 送其他人上救生舱
On it.
好的
Avengers, time to work for a living.
复仇者 该搏回命了
- Are you good? - Yeah.
-没事吧 -没事
Romanoff.
罗曼诺夫
You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini."
你和班纳不是打算鸳鸯双飞 一起隐居吧
Relax, shellhead.
别激动 铁头
Not all of us can fly.
还有人不会飞呢
- What's the drill? - This is the drill.
-你什么打算[钻头] -这就是
If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose.
让奥创碰到核心 我们就失败了
Is that the best you can do?
你们就这点能耐吗
You had to ask.
非得好心问一下
This is the best I can do.
这就是我的能耐
This is exactly what I wanted.
我就想这样
All of you
你们所有人
against all of me.
对阵所有的我
How can you possibly hope to stop me?
你们怎么可能阻止我
Well, like the old man said...
老爷子说过...
together.
齐心协力
You know, with the benefit of hindsight...
我事后诸葛亮一下...
They'll try to leave the city.
他们想逃离城市
We can't let them, not even one. Rhodey.
不可以 一个也不能放 罗德
I'm on it.
收到
No. I didn't say you could leave.
没让你走呢
War Machine coming at you! Right...
战争机器来了 就在...
Okay, what?
这是什么
We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin.
得撤了 我都能感觉到空气变稀薄了
You guys get to the boats.
你们去救生舱
I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you.
我再找一下有没有漏的 一会找你们
What about the core?
核心呢
I'll protect it.
我来保护
It's my job.
这是我的职责
Nat.
小娜
This way.
这边
Get the people on the boats.
带人们上救生舱
I'm not going to leave you here.
我不能把你留在这
I can handle this.
我能应付这个
Come back for me when everyone else is off.
等大家都撤了再回来
Not before.
一个也不能少
You understand?
明白吗
You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you.
我可是比你大了12分钟
Go.
去吧
Boss, power levels are way below...
老大 能量已经远低于...
Reroute everything. We get one shot at this.
重新分配能源 只有一次机会
I know what I need to do.
我知道需要干什么
The dining room.
餐厅
If I knock out that east wall,
把东面的墙拆掉
it'd make a nice workspace for Laura, huh?
劳拉就有了工作的地方
Put up some baffling.
周围挡一下
She can't hear the kids running around. What do you think?
她听不到孩子们乱跑的 怎么样
You guys always eat in the kitchen anyway.
反正你们总在厨房吃
No one eats in a dining room.
谁在餐厅吃饭啊
We don't have a lot of time.
时间不多了
So get your ass on a boat.
赶紧上救生舱
Hey, big guy.
大家伙
Sun's getting real low.
太阳就要下山了
You're safe now. You're gonna be okay. Buckle up.
你安全了 没事的 系好安全带
Secure your gear, find a seat.
保管好自己的物品 抓紧就坐
Costel!
科斯特尔
We were in the market.
我们之前一起在市场
Costel!
科斯特尔
Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church.
托尔 我需要你回教堂
- Is this the last of them? - Yeah.
-就这些人了吗 -嗯
Everyone else is on the carrier.
其他人都上航母了
You know, this works,
如果这次成功了
we maybe don't walk away.
我们可能活不下来
Maybe not.
没准吧
I got no strings, so I have fun
没有了束缚 我开心地玩
I'm not tied up to anyone.
不被任何人约束
Come on. Time to go.
快点 走吧
You didn't see that coming?
你没预见到吗
For God's sake.
我的天呐
- Zrinka! - Costel! Baby!
-泽林卡 -科斯特尔 宝贝
No, no, I'm fine.
不 不 我没事
Fine.
没事
It's been a long day.
今天真是漫长
Wanda.
旺达
If you stay here, you'll die.
你留在这会死的
I just did.
我刚死过
Do you know how it felt?
你知道什么感觉吗
It felt like that.
就这种感觉
Thor, on my mark.
托尔 等我口令
Now!
动手
Hey, big guy. We did it.
大家伙 我们成功了
The job is finished.
任务完成了
Now I need you to turn this bird around, okay?
现在你得驾驶飞机返航
We can't track you in stealth mode.
隐匿模式追踪不到你
So help me out. I need you...
帮我个忙 我需要你...
You're afraid.
你怕了
Of you?
怕你吗
Of death.
怕死亡
You're the last one.
你是最后一个
You were supposed to be the last.
你本该是最后一个
Stark asked for a savior
斯塔克想造救世主
and settled for a slave.
却甘心得到个奴隶
I suppose we are both disappointments.
看来我们都让人失望了
I suppose we are.
是啊
Humans are odd.
人类真奇怪
They think order and chaos are somehow opposites
他们觉得秩序与混乱是相对的
and try to control what won't be.
想控制自己无力掌控的
But there is grace in their failings.
但他们的努力值得尊敬
I think you missed that.
你没注意到吧
They're doomed.
他们注定灭亡
Yes.
是啊
But a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.
但事物的美 并不在能否长久
It's a privilege to be among them.
身为他们的一员很荣幸
You're unbearably naive.
你真是天真到无可救药
Well...
这个嘛
I was born yesterday.
毕竟我昨天才出生
新复仇者联盟总部
纽约州北部
内特尼尔·皮特·巴顿
Look! Say hi to Auntie Nat!
看 来见见小娜阿姨
Fat.
胖墩
One of our tech boys flagged this.
有个技术员标记了这个
Splashed down in the Banda Sea.
在班达海[印尼]坠毁了
Could be the Quinjet.
可能是昆式战机
But with Stark's stealth tech,
但是有斯塔克的隐匿技术
we still can't track the damn thing.
我们根本搜索不到
Right.
好吧
Probably jumped out and swam to Fiji.
有可能跳机游到了斐济
He'll send a postcard.
他会寄明信片的
"Wish you were here."
"真希望你在这"
You sent me to recruit him way back when.
当初是你派我招募的他
Did you know then what was gonna happen?
你那时知道会发生什么吗
You never know.
怎么可能知道
You hope for the best, then make do with what you get.
只能先尽人事 再听天命了
I got a great team.
我的团队不错
Nothing lasts forever.
没什么是永久的
Trouble, Ms. Romanoff.
麻烦永远在 罗曼诺夫小姐
No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around.
不管谁赢谁输 麻烦总是免不了的
The rules have changed.
规则已经变了
We're dealing with something new.
这是个新东西
The Vision is artificial intelligence.
幻视是人工智能
- A machine. - So, it doesn't count?
-一台机器 -所以不算吗
No, it's not like a person lifting the hammer.
举锤子的不是个人
Right, different rules for us.
是啊 到我们这就不一样了
- Nice guy. Artificial. - Thank you.
-他是个好人 人造的 -谢谢
He can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone.
他能举起锤子 就有资格留着意识宝石
It's safe with the Vision.
宝石在幻视那很安全
And these days, safe is in short supply.
这年头安全可不好找
But if you put the hammer in an elevator...
可是要是放在电梯里
- It would still go up. - Elevator's not worthy.
-锤子会被举起来 -电梯配不上呢
I'm gonna miss these little talks of ours.
我会怀念你俩的贫嘴的
Not if you don't leave.
不走就不会
I have no choice.
我没得选
The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones
意识宝石是过去几年
to show up in the last few years.
出现的第四颗无限宝石
It's not a coincidence.
绝不是巧合
Someone has been playing an intricate game
有人在下一盘大棋
and has made pawns of us.
把我们当棋子
And once all these pieces are in position...
如果所有宝石都就位了
Triple Yahtzee.
三个大同花
You think you can find out what's coming?
你觉得你能查明怎么回事吗
I do.
Besides this one,
除了这家伙
there's nothing that can't be explained.
没有解释不了的东西
That man has no regard for lawn maintenance.
这人真不懂得爱护草坪
I'm gonna miss him, though. And you're gonna miss me.
我倒是会怀念他的 你也会想我的
There's gonna be a lot of manful tears.
男子汉这回要掉不少泪呢
I will miss you, Tony.
我会想你的 托尼
Yeah?
是吗
Well, it's time for me to tap out.
我是该撤了
Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book.
我也许应该跟巴顿学点经验
Build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up.
给小辣椒建个农场 希望没人去炸
The simple life.
简单的生活
You'll get there one day.
你会有那天的
I don't know.
我也不知道
Family, stability...
成家 稳定...
The guy who wanted all that went in the ice 75 years ago.
渴望那些的我75年前被冻进冰块里了
I think someone else came out.
出来的是另一个我了
You all right?
你还好吧
I'm home.
我在家里
You wanna keep staring at the wall, or do you wanna go to work?
你是想盯着墙看还是想去工作
I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall.
那堵墙是挺有意思的
I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes.
你不是和托尼深情对视呢吗
How do we look?
怎么样
Well, we're not the '27 Yankees.
反正算不上传奇队伍
We got some hitters.
还是有几个大牌的
They're good. They're not a team.
是不错 但还不是团队
Let's beat them into shape.
来调教一下他们吧
Avengers...
复仇者...
Fine.
好吧
I'll do it myself.
我自己来