哈利·波特与密室 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

上映日期: 2,002

语言: 英语

影片类型: 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 克里斯·哥伦布

演员: 丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 / 艾玛·沃森 / 鲁伯特·格林特 / 汤姆·费尔顿 / 理查德·格雷弗斯 / 费奥纳·肖 / 托比·琼斯 / 朱丽·沃特斯 / 邦妮·怀特 / 詹森·艾萨克 / 肯尼思·布拉纳


台词
【 哈 利 波 特 与 密 室 】
I can't let you out, Hedwig.
我不能放你出来,海德薇
I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school.
在校外,我是不能用魔法的
- Besides, if Uncle Vernon- VERNON: Harry Potter!
-再说,弗农姨父 -哈利波特!
Now you've done it.
瞧你干的
He's in there. Vernon?
他在里边,弗农
I'm warning you, if you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go.
我警告你 你管不住那猫头鹰就让他滚
But she's bored.
可他闷得慌
If I could only let her out for an hour or two.
如果我能放他出来一两个小时的
So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir.
哼,你就能给你那些怪胎小朋友送密信了 休想
But I haven't had any messages from any of my friends.
可是我一直都没有收到我朋友的任何讯息
Not one...
一个都没有
...all summer.
...整个暑假都没有
Who would want to be friends with you?
谁会跟你做朋友?
I should think you'd be a little more grateful.
我想你该懂得感恩图报
We've raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table...
我们从小把你养大 给你东西吃
...even let you have Dudley's second bedroom...
甚至还把达力的小卧室也给你
...purely out of the goodness of our hearts.
简直就是用尽一切心力对你好
Not now. It's for when the Masons arrive.
还不可以,梅森先生来了才能吃
Which should be any minute.
他们随时都会到
Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we?
现在呢,我们大家先来预习一下
Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be...?
佩妮,梅森夫妇到的时候,你会在…
In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home.
在客厅里 准备用最亲切的态度欢迎他们光临
- Good. And, Dudley, you will be...? - I'll be waiting to open the door.
好极了 达力,你会在… 我会等着替他们开门
Excellent.
太好了
And you?
那你呢?
I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist.
我会在我的房间里 不发出任何声音,假装没有我这个人存在
Too right, you will.
你知道就好
With any luck, this could be the day I make the biggest deal of my career...
如果运气好的话 我将会谈成这辈子最大的生意
...and you will not mess it up.
你绝对不准出来给我搞砸了
Harry Potter, such an honor it is.
哈利波特 真是多么的荣幸
- Who are you? - Dobby, sir. Dobby the house-elf.
你是谁? 多比,家庭小精灵多比
Not to be rude or anything...
不是我不懂礼貌
...but this isn't a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom.
可是现在我卧室里真的不适合招待家庭小精灵
Yes, sir. Dobby understands.
喔…没关系,多比完全了解
It's just that Dobby has come to tell you...
只是多比有件事情一定要说
It is difficult, sir. Dobby wonders where to begin.
这…这实在是太难启齿了 多比不知道该怎么说
- Why don't you sit down? - Sit down? Sit down?
你要不要先坐下? 坐下… 坐…坐下
Dobby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you or anything.
多比…对不起 我不是故意要冒犯你的
Offend Dobby?
冒犯多比
Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir...
多比听说你像了不起的巫师
...but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal.
但从来没有任何巫师平等相待,问多比要不要坐下
You can't have met many decent wizards then.
那你一定是没有碰到好巫师
No, I haven't.
是没有
That was an awful thing to say.
我批评巫师是不对的
- Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! - Stop, Dobby. Dobby, shush.
-坏多比!坏多比 -不要这样,多比,求求你
Dobby, please, stop.
求求你停下来
Don't mind that. It's just the cat.
喔,别管那个,那是猫
- Bad Dobby. - Stop! Stop, Dobby. Please, be quiet.
-坏多比 -停下来 停下来,多比,求求你
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Dobby had to punish himself, sir.
多比一定要惩罚他自己
Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir.
多比差点就说了他家庭的坏话
- Your family? - The wizard family Dobby serves, sir.
你的家庭? 就是多比服侍的那个巫师家庭
Dobby is bound to serve one family forever.
多比一辈子都得服侍同个家庭
If they ever knew Dobby was here...
如果他们知道多比在你这里
But Dobby had to come. Dobby has to protect Harry Potter. To warn him.
可是多比非来不可 多比必须保护哈利波特得警告他
Harry Potter must not go back...
哈利波特今年绝对不能回到
...to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year.
霍格沃茨魔法巫师学校去
There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen.
有一个阴谋 一个会发生很恐怖的事的阴谋
What terrible things? Who's plotting them?
什么恐怖的事情? 谁在计划这个阴谋?
Can't say.
喔 我不能说 会有大麻烦…
- Okay, I understand. You can't say. - Don't make me talk. I-
-好啦 我懂了 你不能说 -不要叫我说,我…
- Dobby. Dobby, put the lamp down. - Bad Dobby.
多比 多比,不要这样…
So when they arrive at the ninth hole...
等他们打到第九洞以后…
Give me the lamp.
把灯给我
Dobby, stop!
多比,放手
- Let me go. - Get in there and keep quiet.
给我进去,闭嘴,安静
- What the devil are you doing up here? - I was just-
你在这里搞什么东西啊? 我只是…
You just ruined the punch line of my Japanese golfer joke.
你打断了我讲的日本人笑话最好笑的地方
Sorry.
对不起…
One more sound and you'll wish you'd never been born, boy.
你再出一点声音 我保证让你死得很难看
- And fix that door. - Yes, sir.
把那门修好 是
HARRY: See why I've got to go back?
你现在知道我为什么想回去了
I don't belong here. I belong in your world, at Hogwarts.
我不属于这里 我属于你们的世界,霍格沃茨
- It's the only place I've got friends. - Friends who don't write to Harry Potter?
我只有在那个地方才有朋友 那些都不写信给哈利波特的朋友吗?
Well, I expect they've been...
我想他们可能是…
Hang on. How do you know my friends haven't been writing to me?
等一下 你怎么知道我的朋友没有写信给我?
Harry Potter mustn't be angry with Dobby.
哈利波特千万不能生多比的气
Dobby hoped if Harry Potter thought his friends had forgotten him...
多比是想… 如果哈利波特以为朋友都把他忘了
...Harry Potter might not want to go back to school, sir.
哈利波特就不会再想回学校去
- Give me those. Now. - No!
把那些信给我,快. 不!
Dobby, get back here.
多比,快点回来
Dobby, please, no.
多比 求求你,不要
Harry Potter must say he's not going back to school.
那哈利波特必须保证说 他不会回学校去
I can't. Hogwarts is my home.
我不能,霍格沃茨是我的家
Then Dobby must do it, sir, for Harry Potter's own good.
那多比非这样做不可了 这全是为了哈利波特好
VERNON: It spread as far as the eye could see, all over the floor.
大家说怎么办呢,赶快叫那个水管工来吧 刚好来两个水管工
One plumber said, "Look at all that water. "
第一个水管工说这边流出了水
The second plumber said, "Yes, and that's just the top of it. "
然后第二个水管工就说没错,这只是最上面的水
Mr. Mason...
梅森先生..
Vernon tells me that you're a wonderful golfer.
弗农告诉我,你是个很棒的高尔夫球员.
I play. Occasionally.
我不过偶尔玩玩
Hm.
Mrs. Mason...
梅森太太...
...where do you get your beautiful suits?
...你这身漂亮的服装在哪里买的
Oh, all of my suits are tailor-made.
哦,我的服装都是量身定做的
VERNON: Dudley...
达力
...wasn't there something you wanted to say?
你是不是有什么话想说?
- Pudding. VERNON: Pudding?
布丁? 布丁?
What pudding?
什么布丁?
I'm so sorry. It's my nephew. He's very disturbed.
真对不起,我这个外甥,他脑袋有问题
Meeting strangers upsets him. That's why I kept him upstairs.
一看到陌生人就会发作 所以我才把他关在楼上
Well, we have ice cream.
那么,我们吃些冰淇淋。
VERNON: You're never going back to that school.
我不准你再回那个学校去
You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!
我也不准你再去见你那些奇奇怪怪的朋友 永远不准
Hiya, Harry.
嗨…哈利
Ron. Fred. George. What are you all doing here?
罗恩…弗雷德…乔治 你们来干什么?
Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on, get your trunk.
当然是来救你的啦 快去拿你的行李
You better stand back.
你最好往后站一点
Let's go.
开始行动
- What was that? - What was it?
什么声音?
VERNON: Potter!
波特
DUDLEY: Dad, what's going on?
爸,怎么了?
Go. Go. Go.
快 快
DUDLEY: Dad, hurry up.
爸,快点
FRED: Come on. RON: Come on, Harry, hurry up.
快点,哈利 快点,哈利
Petunia, he's escaping!
这小子要逃跑了
RON: I've got you, Harry. - Come here!
哈利,快进来,你给我过来
HARRY: Let go of me! - No, boy!
放手 -门都没有 -爸,捉住他
You and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere.
你跟那只死鸽子哪儿都别想去
- Get off! - Drive!
放开我 快开车
FRED: Right. GEORGE: Right!
快,快开车
VERNON: No! No! No! No!
不!不!不!不!
DUDLEY: Dad!
Damn.
该死
By the way, Harry, happy birthday.
对了,哈利 生日快乐
FRED: Come on.
来吧
Okay, come on. Shh, shh.
快点进来,嘘
Okay, come on.
快点
FRED: Think it'd be all right if we had some?
把这个拿走应该没关系吧
GEORGE: Yeah, Mum will never know.
没错,妈不会知道的
It's not much, but it's home.
不是很大…但总是个家
I think it's brilliant.
我觉得这里很棒
Where have you been?
你们几个傢伙到底死到哪儿去了?
Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear.
哈利能看到你真是太高兴了
Beds empty. No note. Car gone.
床上没人,没有留下任何纸条,偷开车子
You could have died. You could have been seen.
你们有可能会死掉.你们有可能被别人看到
Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear.
当然,我不是在说你,哈利
They were starving him, Mum. There were bars on his window.
他们让哈利饿肚子.还把他窗户封起来
Well, you best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley.
你最好也祷告我不会把你的窗户给封起来 罗恩·韦斯莱
Come on, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast.
来吧,哈利,你该吃早餐了
MRS. WEASLEY: Here we are, Harry. Now, tuck in.
快吃,哈利,别客气
That's it. There we go.
好极了,多吃一点
- Mummy, have you seen my jumper? - Yes, dear, it was on the cat.
妈…你有看到我的拖鞋吗? 亲爱的,就在猫的上面
Hello.
你好
What did I do?
我…我哪里做错了?
Ginny. She's been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really.
是金妮,她整个夏天都在说你 真是烦死人
- Morning, Weasleys. FAMILY: Morning, Dad.
早啊,孩子们 -早安,爸 -早安
MR. WEASLEY: What a night. Nine raids. - Raids?
昨天晚上真累 九次突袭检查 九次 检查?
Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office.
我爸他在魔法部上班 他待在麻瓜人工制品滥用局
Dad loves Muggles, thinks they're fascinating.
他最爱麻瓜了 最迷麻瓜的东西
Well, now.
吃早餐了
And who are you?
你是谁?
Oh, sorry, sir. I'm Harry, sir. Harry Potter.
喔,对不起 我叫做哈利 哈利波特
Good Lord. Are you really?
我的天啊 你真的是…
Well, Ron has told us all about you, of course. When did he get here?
嗯…罗恩跟我们提过你的事 他什么时候来的?
This morning.
今天早上
Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night.
你的儿子们半夜开着你那辆… 迷人的车子出去把他载来的
Did you really? How did it go?
真的吗? -车子性能还好吗? -好的不得了
I mean- That was very wrong indeed, boys. Very wrong of you.
我是说 你们这么做实在太不对了,孩子们 简直不可原谅
Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles.
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜
Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
告诉我 那个橡皮鸭到底是做什么用的
Oh, um...
喔,嗯…
Well, that'll be Errol with the post.
一定是埃罗尔送信来了
Fetch it, will you, Percy, please?
珀西,你去拿信
- Errol. RON: He's always doing that.
-埃罗尔 -埃罗尔每次都这样
Oh, look, it's our Hogwarts letters. They've sent us Harry's as well.
是霍格沃茨寄来的信 他们也把哈利的信寄来了
Dumbledore must know you're here. Doesn't miss a trick, that man.
邓布利多一定知道哈利也在这儿 他还真神通广大
MRS. WEASLEY: Oh, no. - This lot won't come cheap.
喔,这些东西一点也不便宜
- The spell books alone are expensive. MRS. WEASLEY: We'll manage.
光是咒语书就非常贵 我们会想办法的
There's only one place we're going to get all of this. Diagon Alley.
只有一个地方可以买到这些东西 对角巷
Right.
Here we are, Harry. You go first, dear.
这个给你,哈利,你先去
But Harry's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum.
哈利从来没有用飞路粉旅行过,妈
Floo powder?
飞路粉?
You go first, Ron, so that Harry can see how it's done. Yes.
那你先去吧,让哈利看看这该怎么用
In you go.
你去吧
That's it.
好了
Diagon Alley.
对角巷
You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on.
看到了吗? 很简单,不要害怕 来吧
Come on.
来呀
In you go. That's it. Mind your head.
快进去,小心你的头
That's right. Now, take your Floo powder.
就是这样,抓一把飞路粉
That's it, very good.
对了,就这么做
Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly.
记住,一定要讲得非常的清楚
Diagonally.
血角巷
- What did he say, dear? - Diagonally.
他刚才说什么? 血角巷
I thought he did.
我想也是
Don't touch anything, Draco.
不要碰任何东西,德拉科
Yes, Father.
好的,父亲
Master Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again.
马尔夫先生,您再次光临小店真是我的莫大的荣幸啊
And young Master Malfoy too. Delighted.
非常高兴小马尔福少爷也来了
I must show you, just in today and very reasonably priced-
我得让您们看看这个,今天才运到的,而且价钱非常的公道
I'm not buying today, Borgin, I'm selling.
我今天来可不是为了买东西的,勃津先生,我是来卖东西的
- Selling? - Draco.
卖东西?
You are aware, no doubt, that the Ministry of Magic...
你应该听说过吧,魔法部
...is conducting more raids on private houses.
正在对私人住宅进行突击搜查
There's even rumors of a new Muggle Protection Act.
甚至有传言说新的麻瓜保护法要出台了
Pure wizard blood is counting for less everywhere, I'm afraid.
恐怕有没有巫师血统越来越不重要了
Not with me.
我可不这样认为
Anyway, I brought a few items from home...
尽管如此,我从家里拿了几样东西过来
...that might prove, ahem, embarrassing were the Ministry to call.
我可不想让魔法部的人查出来没面子
Just poisons and the like.
只是毒药之类的
Look at that.
瞧这个
That particular item...
这个特殊物品
...is not for sale.
不是拿来卖的
I understand.
我明白了
It has unique qualities.
它有着独特的品质
One wouldn't want to see it falling into the wrong hands.
有人不希望它落入坏人手中
You can keep the box.
你可以保留盒子
What did I say?
我怎么跟你说的
Touch nothing.
不要碰任何东西
- Exactly. - Sorry, Father.
-知道就好 -对不起,父亲
Come on, we're going.
过来,我们走
It's a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Malfoy.
马尔福先生,很乐意与你做生意
Always a pleasure.
一直很乐意
Looking for something?
你在找什么
No, I...
不,我...
I'm just in the wrong place.
我只是走错地方了
Sorry.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
- Not lost, are you, my dear? - I'm fine, thank you. I was just going...
你是不是迷路了?亲爱的 我没事,谢谢你 我只是要去…
Come with us. We'll help you find your way back.
跟我们来吧 我们会帮你找到回家的路
- No. Please- Hagrid! HAGRID: Harry?
-不用了,谢谢 -哈利
What do you think you're doing down here? Come on.
你怎么会来这种地方? 快过来
HAGRID: You're a mess, Harry. Skulking around Knockturn Alley? Dodgy place.
你脏死了,哈利 偷偷在夜行巷晃来晃去
Don't want no one to see you there. People will think you're up to no good.
那里可不是好地方 希望没人看你在那儿 要不然大家会以为你做坏事
I was lost, I-
我是迷路了,我…
Hang on. What were you doing down there then?
等等,那你又去那里做什么?
Me? I was... I was looking for Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent.
我? 喔,我是…嗯 我去找一种肉食蛞蝓的杀虫剂
They're ruining all the school cabbages.
他们快把学校的包心菜吃光了
Harry. Hagrid.
哈利…海格
Hello, Hermione.
你好,赫敏
- It's so good to see you. - It's great to see you too.
看到你真是太高兴了 我也很高兴看到你
What did you do to your glasses?
你的眼镜怎么那么脏?
Oculus Reparo.
眼镜,回复
I definitely need to remember that one.
我得把这个咒语背起来才行
You'll be all right now then, Harry? Right. I'll leave you to it.
接下来你应该安全了,哈利. 我就把你留在这儿了
- Okay, bye. - Thank you. Bye.
-好,再见 -谢了,再见
Come on, everyone's been so worried.
快点,大家都好担心
神奇的我
MRS. WEASLEY: Oh, Harry.
喔,哈利
Thank goodness. We'd hoped you'd only gone one grate too far.
感谢老天爷,我们一直希望你只是去了比较远的炉栅
MAN 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart.
各位 我们欢迎吉德罗·洛哈特先生
Here he is.
他来了
Mum fancies him.
妈最迷他了
MAN 2: Make way there, please. Let me by, madam. Thank you.
麻烦请让一让 太太,借过一下,
Excuse me, little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet.
谢谢 不好意思,小朋友 这是为预言家日报拍的
It can't be. Harry Potter?
这该不会是哈利波特吧
PHOTOGRAPHER: Harry Potter!
哈利波特
Excuse me, madam.
不好意思
Nice big smile, Harry. Together, you and I rate the front page.
笑容大一点,哈利,我们的合照将会登上头版
Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is.
各位女士,各位先生,这真是不平凡的一刻
When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning...
哈利波特,今天早上特地踏进了…
...to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me...
丽痕书店,来购买我的自传《神奇的我》
...which, incidentally, is currently celebrating...
这本书最近刚好登上
...its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list...
预言家日报畅销书排行榜的第27周榜首
...he had no idea that he would, in fact, be leaving...
哈利绝对不会想到 他也不会相信
...with my entire collected works...
他将会得到我的全套著作
...free of charge.
完全免费
Now, ladies?
签名会开始吧
Harry, now you give me those, and I'll get them signed.
哈利,我帮你拿我要给他签名
All of you wait outside. That's it.
你们都到外头去等我吧 快
I'll bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter?
我想你一定很过瘾吧
Famous Harry Potter. Can't go into a bookshop without making the front page.
出名的哈利波特 连到书店都会登上报纸头版
Leave him alone.
你少来烦他
Look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend.
不得了,波特 你交新女朋友了
Now, now, Draco, play nicely.
别这样,德拉科 亲切一点
Mr. Potter.
哈利波特
Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last.
我是卢修斯·马尔福,我们终于见面了
Forgive me.
等一下
Your scar is legend.
你的疤痕可是种传奇
As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you.
这可是某个巫师留给你的
Voldemort killed my parents.
伏地魔杀了我的父母
He was nothing more than a murderer.
他不过是个杀人犯,没什么了不起
You must be very brave to mention his name.
你敢直呼他的名字不是特别大胆
Or very foolish.
就是特别蠢
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.
不敢直呼对方的名字 只会更加深你的恐惧
And you must be Miss Granger.
你应该是… 格兰杰小姐
Yes, Draco has told me all about you. And your parents.
没错,德拉科跟我提过你的事,还有你的父母
Muggles, aren't they?
他们都是麻瓜 不是吗?
Let me see. Red hair, vacant expressions...
我想想 红头发 一脸痴呆
...tatty, secondhand book.
还有…肮脏的二手书
You must be the Weasleys.
你们应该就是韦斯莱一家了
It's mad in here. Let's go outside.
孩子们,这里有点乱,我们出去吧
LUCIUS: Well, Weasley senior. - Lucius.
哎哎哎,老韦斯莱 卢修斯
Busy time at the Ministry, Arthur, all those extra raids?
在魔法部一定很忙吧 那么多突击检查
I do hope they're paying you overtime...
希望他们有付你加班费
...but judging by the state of this, I'd say not.
但照你们目前的样子来看 他们应该是没有
What's the use in being a disgrace to the name of wizard...
你又何苦侮辱巫师名声呢
...if they don't even pay you well for it?
要是魔法部…连像样的薪水都付不出来的话
We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy.
我认为我们… 在侮辱巫师名声这件事上有不同的看法,马尔福
Clearly.
的确
Associating with Muggles.
跟那些麻瓜往来
And I thought your family could sink no lower.
我看你家真是堕落到了极点
I'll see you at work.
我们上班见了
See you at school.
我们学校见了
MR. WEASLEY: 10:58, come on.
10点58分了,快点…
MRS. WEASLEY: The train will leave soon.
快点…列车快开了
Fred, George, Percy, you first.
弗雷德,乔治,珀西,你们先
Okay.
好的
MR. WEASLEY: After you, dear.
你先,亲爱的
MRS. WEASLEY: Come on, Ginny, we'll get you a seat. Hurry.
快点,金妮,快去找座位,快
Let's go.
该我们了
- What do you two think you're doing? - Sorry.
你们俩在干什么? 抱歉
Lost control of the trolley.
我们有点控制不住推车
- Why can't we get through? - I don't know.
为什么我们过不去? 我不知道
The gateway has sealed itself for some reason.
我不知道入口为什么被封起来
The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We've missed it.
列车在11点就会准时开走 我们会错过列车
Harry, if we can't get through...
哈利,如果我们过不去
...maybe Mum and Dad can't get back.
爸跟妈可能也出不来
Maybe we should just go and wait by the car.
也许我们应该回到车子旁边去等
The car.
车子?
There we go.
我们走
Now, all we need to do is find the Hogwarts Express.
现在我们必须找到霍格沃茨特快列车
Ron, are you sure you know how to fly this?
罗恩,你确定会飞这个吗?
No problem.
没问题
Look out!
注意!
Aah!
阿!
Ron, I should tell you...
罗恩,我必须提醒你
...most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car.
大部份麻瓜都没有看见过会飞的车子
Right.
喔,对喔
Okay.
Oh, no! The Invisibility Booster must be faulty.
喔,糟了 一定是隐形发射器故障了
Come on, then. Let's go lower. We need to find the train.
那么这样,我们飞低一点 我们要赶快找到列车
Okay.
HARRY: All we need to do is catch up with the train.
我们只要追上列车就可以了
We can't be far behind.
应该不会太远
- Do you hear that? - We must be getting close.
你听到了吗? 我们快要赶上了
Hold on.
等等
Harry!
哈利…
Hold on!
抓紧点
Take my hand!
抓住我的手
Hold on!
撑着点
I'm trying. Your hand's all sweaty.
我正在努力 你的手心都是汗水
- I think we found the train. - Yeah.
我们找到列车了 是啊
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Up! Up!
往上…
It's not working!
坏掉了
Up! Ron, mind that tree!
罗恩…小心那棵树
Stop! Stop! Stop!
快停…
- My wand. Look at my wand. - Be thankful it's not your neck.
我的魔杖 你看我的魔杖 你该庆幸那不是你的脖子
- What's happening? - I don't know.
-怎么了? -我也不知道
HARRY: Come on, go! Fast!
赶快发动车子 快
Scabbers, you're okay.
斑斑,你没事吧?
The car!
车子
Dad's gonna kill me.
爸一定会宰了我
HARRY: See you, Hedwig.
待会见,海德薇
So a house-elf shows up in my bedroom...
我的房里出现了个家庭小精灵
...we can't get through the barrier to platform 93/4...
然后我们无法进入九又四分之三月台
...we almost get killed by a tree...
然后又差点被一棵树给打死
Clearly someone doesn't want me here this year.
很明显地有人不想我回到学校
Well, take a good look, lads.
喔,看看你们两个
This night might well be the last you spend in this castle.
这可能是… 你们最后一次待在这里了
Oh, dear, we are in trouble.
你们的麻烦大了
SNAPE: You were seen by no less than seven Muggles.
至少有七个麻瓜看到你们
Do you have any idea how serious this is?
你们可知道这件事有多严重
You have risked the exposure of our world.
你们差一点就让我们的世界被公诸于世
Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow...
更别说你们还造成打人柳严重的损害
...that's been on these grounds since before you were born.
这棵树可比你们的年纪还要大
Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us.
老实说,斯内普教授 打人柳对我们的伤害更大
Silence.
住口
I assure you that were you in Slytherin, and your fate rested with me...
我向你们保证 如果你们是斯莱特林的学生 而我有权力决定你们的命运时
...the both of you would be on the train home tonight.
你们两个保证今晚就得搭列车回家
- As it is- DUMBLEDORE: They are not.
-而且永远… -他们不用回家
Professor Dumbledore. Professor McGonagall.
邓布利多教授 麦格教授
Headmaster...
校长
...these boys have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry.
这两个孩子他们的所做所为 藐视了未成年巫师限制法令,基于我是本校…
- As such- - I am well aware of our bylaws...
我明白 我很明白所有的法规
...having written quite a few of them myself.
其中很多条款都是我制定的
However, as head of Gryffindor house...
可是,基于麦格教授才是…
...it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action.
格兰芬多的学院领导人 因此她才有权决定如何处罚
We'll go and get our stuff, then.
我们马上去收拾行李
What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley?
你在说什么?韦斯莱
You're going to expel us, aren't you?
你不是要开除我们吗?
Not today, Mr. Weasley...
今天还不用,韦斯莱同学
...but I must impress on both of you the seriousness of what you have done.
可是我必须让你们两个人记住你们犯下了多么严重的错误
I will be writing to your families tonight, and you will both receive detention.
今天晚上我就写信通知你们的家人 还要罚你们两个劳动服务
DUMBLEDORE: And now I suggest that we all return to the feast.
现在我提议大家都回到宴会上去
There is a delicious-looking custard tart that I am most anxious to sample.
那里有我最爱吃的美味可口的蛋塔
Mr. Filch, you dropped this.
费尔奇先生,你掉了这个
Morning, everyone.
各位同学早
- Good morning, everyone. - Good morning, Professor Sprout.
-各位同学早 -斯普劳特教授,早
SPROUT: Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second years. Gather around, everyone.
欢迎各位二年级同学来到三号温室,现在大家靠过来
Today we're going to re-pot Mandrakes.
我们今天要替魔苹果换盆
Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root?
有谁可以告诉我魔苹果的根有什么用途?
Yes, Miss Granger?
格兰杰同学请说
Mandrake, or Mandragora...
魔苹果,又名毒参茄
...is used to return those who have been Petrified to their original state.
通常是用来帮助被石化的人使他们能够恢复原形
It's also dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.
它也具有相当的危险性,听到魔苹果的哭声有可能使人致命
Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor.
太好了,格兰芬多加十分
As our Mandrakes are still only seedlings...
我们的魔苹果现还只是小幼苗
...their cries won't kill you yet.
它们的哭声还不足以致命
But they could knock you out for hours, which is why I have given you earmuffs...
但还足以把你们昏迷几个小时所以我才分这些耳罩给你们,
...for auditory protection.
便挡住声音
So could you please put them on, right away? Quickly.
现在请大家戴上耳罩,请快点
Flaps tight down, and watch me closely.
紧紧的盖住,大家仔细的看着我
You grasp your Mandrake firmly.
先紧紧的抓住魔苹果
You pull it sharply up out of the pot.
然后用力的把它从土里拉出来
Got it? And...
然后再…
...now you dunk it down into the other pot...
把它埋到另外一个盆子里
...and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm.
然后再洒上一撮土壤 让它保持温暖这样就行了
Longbottom's been neglecting his earmuffs.
隆巴顿同学忘了他的耳罩了
- No, ma'am, he's just fainted. - Yes, well, just leave him there.
不是,教授,他只是昏倒了 没错别管他了.
Right, on we go. Plenty of pots to go around.
好了,现在我们要帮魔苹果换盆
Grasp your Mandrake and pull it up.
抓住你们的魔苹果用力拉出来
BOY: There's Nearly Headless Nick. - Hello, Percy, Miss Clearwater.
那是差点没头的尼克 你好珀西清水小姐
PERCY: Hello, Sir Nicholas.
你好,尼克爵士
Say it. I'm doomed.
你说吧 我完了
- You're doomed. BOY: Hi, Harry.
你完了 嗨,哈利
I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too.
我是科林·克里维.我也念格兰芬多
Hi, Colin. Nice to meet you.
嗨,科林,很高兴认识你
Say, do you think your friend here could take a photo of me and you...
嘿,你说你的朋友可不可以帮一下忙照一张相
...standing together? To prove I've met you.
我站在你旁边,证明我见到你了
It's for my dad. He's a milkman, you know.
这样做是为了我爸,他是送奶的
A Muggle, like all our family's been until me.
除我之外,我爸和家里其他人一样都不会魔法
No one knew the stuff I could do was magic till we got letters from Hogwarts.
在收到霍格沃茨的录取通知以前,我从来都不知道魔法能干这么多事情
- Everyone just thought I was mental. - Imagine that.
-每个人都认为我是幻想罢了 -我理解
Ron, is that your owl?
罗恩,那是你的猫头鹰吗?
Bloody bird's a menace.
这只鸟真是太可怕了
Oh, no.
喔,天啊
Look, everyone. Weasley's got himself a Howler.
大家快看 罗恩收到一封咆哮信耶
Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible.
快看吧,罗恩 我有次不理我奶奶的咆哮信 后果好可怕
MRS. WEASLEY'S VOICE: Ronald Weasley!
罗恩·韦斯莱
How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted!
你竟敢偷偷的开走那辆车 你的行为真是可耻
Your father's now facing an inquiry at work...
你父亲现在得接受工作单位的调查
...and it's entirely your fault!
这全都是你的错
If you put another toe out of line...
你要是敢再犯任何的错误
...we'll bring you straight home!
我们马上去带你回来
And, Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor.
喔,亲爱的金妮 恭喜你进了格兰芬多
Your father and I are so proud.
你爸爸跟我都以你为傲
Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
现在让我为大家介绍 你们的黑魔法防御学校新教授
Me.
那就是…我
Gilderoy Lockhart...
吉德罗·洛哈特
...Order of Merlin, Third Class...
梅林勋章的…第三级巫师
...honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League...
黑魔法防御术联盟最崇高的…
...and five times winner...
荣誉会员
...of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award.
同时也是女巫周刊迷人笑容奖五次冠军得主
But I don't talk about that.
但是我不想提这些事情
I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him.
我可不是靠着我的迷人笑容来除妖的
I see you've bought a complete set of my books. Well done.
我想你们买了我的全套书了,这很好
Now, I thought we'd start today with a little quiz.
今天我就给大家来个小测验
Nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Just to check how well you've read them.
这次测验只是想看看大家理解了多少书本的内容
Thank you.
谢谢
LOCKHART: How much you've taken in.
已经读了多少
Look at these questions. They're all about him.
看看这些问题,全部是关于他的
"What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?"
吉德罗·洛哈特喜爱什么颜色?
"What is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement to date?"
吉德罗·洛哈特至今最大的成就是什么?
You have 30 minutes. Start...
你们有三十分钟的答题时间 现在开始...
...now!
快!
Tut-tut.
啧-啧
Hardly any of you remembered that my favorite color is lilac.
你们几乎没人记得我喜爱的颜色是淡紫色
But Miss Hermione Granger...
赫敏格兰杰小姐除外.....
...knew that my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil...
...知道我的最大心愿是扫除世界的恶魔
...and market my own range of hair-care potions. Good girl.
...成功推广我的护发药水系列. 好姑娘
Now, be warned.
现在,请注意
It is my job to arm you...
我的职责就是教大家如何…
...against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind.
对付魔法世界最恶心的怪物
You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room.
你们马上就会在教室中面对最深的恐惧
Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here.
但是只要有我在这里,你们就会安然无恙
I must ask you not to scream.
我要请大家千万不要尖叫
It might provoke them.
这样会激怒他们的
Cornish pixies?
康瓦耳郡小精灵
LOCKHART: Freshly caught Cornish pixies.
刚被逮到的康瓦耳郡小精灵
Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnegan...
尽量的笑吧,西莫同学
...but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters.
小精灵他可是非常难缠的小恶魔
Let's see what you make of them.
来看看你们该怎么办
Come on now, round them up. They're only pixies.
大家快点动手,快点,他们不过是小精灵
PIXIE: You just stay there! NEVILLE: Please, get me down!
拜托,快放我下来
HERMIONE: Get off me! - Stop. Hold still!
好可怜-放开我 -那里,别动
Peskipiksi Pesternomi!
皮斯克皮克斯,皮斯特诺米
I'll ask you three to just nip the rest of them back into their cage.
我给你们机会 把剩下小精灵抓回笼子里面
What do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Immobulus!
全部定身
Why is it always me?
为什么每次都是我?
I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program.
我整个暑假都在设计…全新的魁地奇训练计划
We're gonna train earlier, harder and longer.
我们的训练必须更早更严更久
What-? I don't believe it.
搞什么东西?
- Where you think you're going, Flint? - Quidditch practice.
-你们要去哪里?福林 -魁地奇球场
- I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today. - Easy, Wood. I've got a note.
-我已经登记包下今天的球场了. -别激动,我得到许可
Uh-oh. I smell trouble.
喔喔…好像有麻烦了
"I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team...
我,斯内普教授特别允许斯莱特林球队
...permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker. "
在今日使用魁地奇球场让他们训练新的搜捕手
You've got a new Seeker. Who?
你们有新搜捕手啊谁啊?
- Malfoy? - That's right.
马尔福 没错
And that's not all that's new this year.
我不算是最新的一份子
Those are Nimbus 2001 s. How did you get those?
那是光轮两千零一号. 你们怎么会有这个?
A gift from Draco's father.
是马尔福的父亲送的
You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best.
韦斯莱,这对我父亲来说,只是花点小钱而已
At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in.
至少…格兰芬多的队员都是凭真本事
They got in on pure talent.
他们不是靠钱才入选的
No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood.
没有人问你的意见 你这肮脏的小泥巴种
You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!
你要为你说的话付出代价,马尔福 吃吧
You okay, Ron?
你还好吧?
Say something.
说说话
- Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry? HARRY: No, Colin, get out of the way.
-哇 -可不可以把他转过来,不行 快让开
Let's take him to Hagrid's.
我们带他去找海格
He'll know what to do.
他一定知道该怎么办
HAGRID: This calls for a specialist's equipment.
这得用特别的设备才行
Nothing to do but wait till it stops, I'm afraid.
恐怕只能等他自己停止吐了
- Okay. - Better out than in.
喔,好啦 出来总比进去好
- Who was Ron trying to curse, anyway? - Malfoy. He called Hermione...
-罗恩到底要对谁下咒? -是马尔福.他叫赫敏…嗯…
Well, I don't know exactly what it means.
我也不懂那是什么意思
He called me a Mudblood.
他叫我泥巴种
- He did not. - What's a Mudblood?
不会吧 泥巴种是什么意思?
It means "dirty blood. " Mudblood's a foul name for someone who's Muggle-born.
意思是肮脏的血统 那是对出自麻瓜家庭的人最不敬的称呼
Someone with non-magic parents. Someone like me.
也就是父母不懂魔法 像我这样的人
It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation.
这种话在有教养的对话总是听不到的
See, the thing is, Harry, there are some wizards, like the Malfoy family...
你知道了吧,哈利 有些巫师 就像马尔福家族一样
...who think they're better than everyone else because they're pure-blood.
自认为自己是所谓血统纯正而充满了优越感
That's horrible.
真是可恶
It's disgusting.
真是恶心
And it's codswallop to boot. Dirty blood.
那简直是一派胡言 肮脏血统
Why, there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half-blood or less.
现在世上的巫师 多多少少都有一点混血
More to the point, they've yet to think of a spell that our Hermione can't do.
更何况,还没有哪个巫师 能发明出赫敏学不会的魔咒
Come here.
过来
Don't you think on it, Hermione. Don't you think on it for one minute.
你不这么想吗?赫敏 你从来没有这样想过吗?
Aye?
唉?
LOCKHART: Harry, Harry, Harry.
哈利…
Can you possibly imagine...
你自己想一想
...a better way to serve detention...
有什么事… 比帮我回信
...than by helping me to answer my fan mail?
还要更好的劳动服务方式
Not really.
是没有
Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does.
名气是不可靠的朋友 名人来自于名人的作为
Remember that.
千万别忘了
VOICE: Come.
来啊
Come...
来啊
...to me.
到我这来
- What? - Sorry?
什么? 什么?
That voice.
那个声音
Voice?
谁?
- Didn't you hear it? - What are you talking about, Harry?
你没有听到吗? 你在说什么?哈利
I think you're getting a bit drowsy.
我想你大概是有一点… 困了吧
And great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time. We've been here nearly four hours.
怪不得,看看现在几点了 已经过了四个钟头了
Spooky how the time flies when one is having fun.
欢乐的时光总是过得特别的快
Spooky.
好怪
VOICE: Blood.
I smell blood.
我闻到鲜血
Let me rip you.
我要撕裂你
Let me kill you.
我要杀了你
Kill!
杀了你
- Kill! - Harry!
-杀了你 -哈利
HARRY: Did you hear it? - Hear what?
你有没有听到? 听到什么?
- That voice. - Voice? What voice?
那个声音 什么声音?
I heard it first in Lockhart's office. And then again just-
我刚刚在洛哈特的办公室听到 然后刚刚又… 杀戮
It's time.
杀戮时间到了
It's moving. I think it's going to kill.
声音在移动 我想他要去杀人了
RON: Kill? HERMIONE: Harry, wait! Not so fast!
杀人 哈利,等等,别跑那么快
Strange.
好奇怪
- I've never seen spiders act like that. - I don't like spiders.
我从来没有看过蜘蛛这样跑的 我最讨厌蜘蛛了
What's that?
那是什么?
HERMIONE: "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened.
密室已经打开
Enemies of the Heir, beware. "
传人的仇敌们,当心了
It's written in blood.
是用血写的
Oh, no.
喔,天啊
It's Filch's cat.
那是费尔奇的猫
It's Mrs. Norris.
洛丽斯太太
"Enemies of the Heir, beware. "
传人的仇敌,当心了
You'll be next, Mudbloods.
你就是下一个,泥巴种
What's going on here? Go on. Make way, make way.
你们在这里做什么? 快点,让开…
Potter?
波特
What are you...?
你在做…
Mrs. Norris?
洛丽斯太太…
- You've murdered my cat. - No. No.
你竟然杀了我的猫 没有…
FILCH: I'll kill you.
我要杀了你
- I'll kill you! DUMBLEDORE: Argus!
我要杀了你 费尔奇…
Argus, I...
不要冲动
Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately.
所有的人马上回到自己的宿舍去,不准出来
Everyone except...
除了…
...you three.
你们三个
BOY: Ravenclaws, follow me.
拉文克劳同学跟我来
She's not dead, Argus. She has been Petrified.
她没有死,费尔奇,她只是被石化了
Ah. Thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there.
啊,我就知道 真可惜我不在现场
I know exactly the countercurse that could've spared her.
我刚好知道拯救她的解咒术
But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say.
可是…我不知道她是怎么被石化的
Ask him. It's him that's done it.
问他 都是他干的好事
You saw what he wrote on the wall.
你看到他在墙上写的字了
It's not true, sir. I swear. I never touched Mrs. Norris.
不是我,校长,我发誓 我根本没碰过洛丽斯太太
- Rubbish. - If I might, headmaster?
胡说八道 依我看,校长
Perhaps Potter and his friends were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
或许波特和他的朋友们 是刚好在这里出现
However...
不过
...the circumstances are suspicious.
我觉得这整件事情实在太可疑
I, for one, don't recall seeing Potter at dinner.
我不记得晚上大家用餐时候有看过波特
LOCKHART: I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus.
他在我那里,斯内普
You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail.
哈利他在帮我回信给书迷
HERMIONE: That's why Ron and I went looking for him, professor.
所以我跟罗恩才会去找哈利
We'd just found him when he said...
我们碰到他的时候,他说…
- Yes, Miss Granger? - When I said I wasn't hungry.
说,说了什么? 我告诉他们我不饿
We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris.
就在我们一起回交谊厅的时候看到了洛丽斯太太
- Innocent until proven guilty, Severus. FILCH: My cat has been Petrified.
在证明有罪之前,他是无辜的 我的猫被石化了
- I want to see some punishment! - We will be able to cure her, Argus.
我要见到有人被惩罚 我们会治好她的,费尔奇
As I understand it, Madam Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrake.
根据我的了解 斯普劳特夫人 培育出了非常健康的魔苹果
When matured, a potion will be made which will revive Mrs. Norris.
等它们成熟后制造出解药 就可以让洛丽斯太太复原了
And in the meantime...
在这段期间
...I strongly recommend caution...
我建议大家最好都谨慎行事
...to all.
千万记住
HERMIONE: It's a bit strange, isn't it? - Strange?
这真的很奇怪,对不对? 奇怪?
HERMIONE: You hear this voice, a voice only you can hear...
你听到了这个声音 只有你才能听得到
...and then Mrs. Norris turns up Petrified. It's just strange.
然后洛丽斯太太就被石化了 这真的很奇怪
Do you think I should have told them? Dumbledore and the others, I mean?
你想我要不要告诉他们 告诉邓布利多和其他的人
Are you mad?
你疯啦
No, Harry. Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign.
不行,哈利 即使在巫师的世界 听见怪声音也不是好现象
MAN IN PICTURE: She's right, you know.
她说得很有道理
MCGONAGALL: Could I have your attention, please?
各位同学请听我说
Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals...
很好 今天呢… 我们要把动物…
...into water goblets.
变成高脚杯
Like so.
就像这样
One, two, three. Vera Verto.
一,二,三 沸啦唯杜
Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first?
现在换你们了 谁要先来示范呢?
Mr. Weasley. "One, two, three. Vera Verto. "
呃,韦斯莱同学 一,二,三 沸啦唯杜
Vera Verto!
沸啦瓦杜
MCGONAGALL: That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley.
你该换一把魔杖了,韦斯莱同学
- Yes, Miss Granger? - Professor...
什么事?格兰杰 教授,不知道…
...I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets.
你能不能告诉我们… 关于密室的事情
Very well.
好吧
You all know, of course...
我想大家都知道
...that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago...
霍格沃茨是在一千多年前
...by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age:
由当时最伟大的四位…巫师跟女巫所创办的
Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff...
戈德里克·格兰芬多 赫尔加·赫奇帕奇
...Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin.
罗伊纳·拉文克劳 以及萨拉查·斯莱特林
Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously.
其中的三位创办者呢,他们相处的十分融洽
- One did not. - Three guesses who.
有一位则不是 想也知道是谁
Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective...
斯莱特林
...about the students admitted to Hogwarts.
希望能够进一步的筛选过 被获准入学的学生
He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families.
他相信 只有魔法家庭的子弟 才能学习魔法
In other words, pure-bloods.
也就是说要血统纯正
Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school.
他因为无法说服其他人 因此离开了这所学校
Now, according to legend...
而根据传说呢
...Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle...
斯莱特林在城堡中 建了一个秘密的房间
...known as the Chamber of Secrets.
大家都把这个房间称为密室
Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it...
就在他离开学校之前 他封住了密室
...until that time when his own true Heir returned to the school.
直到他真正的传人回到了学校
The Heir alone...
这个传人
...would be able to open the Chamber...
将会打开那个密室
...and unleash the horror within, and by so doing...
释放出…里面恐怖的东西 到那个时候
...purge the school of all those who...
便能除掉学校中所有的
...in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic.
斯莱特林认为… 没有资格学习魔法的人
Muggle-borns.
麻瓜的后代
Naturally, the school has been searched many times.
当然,学校人员进行过好几次的搜寻
No such chamber has been found.
但是这样的密室并没有找到
Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?
麦格教授 传说有没有告诉我们 密室中的东西是什么?
The Chamber is said to be home to something...
传说密室中的那个东西
...that only the Heir of Slytherin can control.
唯有斯莱特林的后人才能掌控
It is said to be the home...
听说…里面住了一个
...of a monster.
可怕的怪兽
Do you think it's true? Do you think there really is a Chamber of Secrets?
这会是真的吗? 你们想真的有所谓的密室吗?
Yes. Couldn't you tell? McGonagall's worried. All the teachers are.
当然有 你看不出来吗? 麦格教授很担心 所有的教授也是
If there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it has been opened, that means-
但是如果有所谓的密室 而且密室也被打开了,那不就表示…
The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it?
斯莱特林的传人已经回到了学校.问题在于…他是谁?
Let's think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum?
大家想想看 我们认识的人里 有谁把麻瓜后代看成人渣
- If you're talking about Malfoy- - Of course. You heard him.
如果你是说马尔福的话 当然,你也听到他的话了
"You'll be next, Mudbloods. "
你就是下一个泥巴种
I heard him. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin?
我听到了 可是马尔福…斯莱特林的传人?
Maybe Ron's right, Hermione. I mean, look at his family.
或许罗恩说得没错,赫敏 你看他的家人
The whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries.
他们家人几百年来都是斯莱特林的学生
Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could trick them into telling.
克拉跟高尔一定知道 或许我们可以向他们套一些话
Even they aren't that thick. But there might be another way.
他们还没笨到那种程度 或许还有别的方法
Mind you, it would be difficult.
我提醒你们,这方法很困难
Not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules...
我们至少得违反五十条校规
...and it'll be dangerous. Very dangerous.
而且这方法很危险 十分的危险
超强魔药
HERMIONE: Here it is. The Polyjuice Potion.
找到了… 所谓的变身水
"Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker...
只要作出正确的调配 这种魔药就可以让喝下的人暂时的完全变成…
...to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another. "
另外一个人的样子
You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?
你是说哈利跟我喝下那个东西就会变成克拉与高尔?
- Wicked! Malfoy will tell us anything. - Exactly.
-对!马尔福肯定会说出一切 -没有错
But it's tricky. I've never seen a more complicated potion.
这药很难做,我从来没见过这么复杂的配方
HARRY: How long will it take to make? - A month.
那要多久才能配好? 一个月
A month?
要一个月
But, Hermione, if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin...
可是,赫敏 如果马尔福是斯莱特林的传人
...he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then.
在一个月以内,他至少… 可以攻击一半以上的麻瓜后代
I know.
我知道
But it's the only plan we've got.
但我们只有这个方法
Another goal for Slytherin!
斯莱特林再得分
They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30.
以90比30领先格兰芬多
Yeah!
耶!
All right there, Scarhead?
注意了,大疤头
Watch yourself, Harry!
小心点,哈利
HARRY: Wood, look out!
伍德,小心
Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger.
罗恩,脾气暴躁的游走球盯住哈利
That's been tampered with, that has.
简直是太过分了
I'll stop it.
-我要阻止它 -不行
No! Even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry.
就算你的魔杖没坏掉都很危险了 你要相信哈利
Training for the ballet, Potter?
你在跳芭雷舞,波特
You'll never catch me, Potter.
你追不上我的,波特
Let's go.
快过去
LEE: Harry Potter has caught the Snitch. Gryffindor wins!
哈利波特捕到了金色飞贼 格兰芬多获胜
Finite Incantatem!
非腻特,因砍塔腾
- Thank you. HERMIONE: Are you okay?
谢谢,你还好吧?
No. I think my arm is broken.
不好,我想…我的手臂断掉了
Not to worry. I will fix that arm of yours straightaway.
别担心,哈利,我马上就可以帮你把手臂医好
- No. Not you. - Boy doesn't know what he's saying.
不,你不必了 喔,可怜,已经语无伦次了,来…
This won't hurt a bit.
放心,一点都不会痛
Brackium Emendo!
手臂… 修修
Yes, well, that can sometimes happen...
啊,没错,呃 有的时候会是这样没错
...but the point is...
不过呢… 重点是…
...you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken.
你再也不会痛了 而且你的手臂再也不会骨折了
Broken? There's no bones left.
骨折? 他连骨头都没了
LOCKHART: Much more flexible, though.
可是弹性蛮好的
Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss. You can go. Out of my way.
好了…别再叫了,你可以出院了
Should have been brought straight to me.
让开…你们要是直接送来
I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back...
我就能修好骨头现在要让骨头长回来就难了
You will be able to, won't you?
你能治好他吧?
I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful.
我当然可以治好他啰 会有点疼就是了
You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business.
今天晚上会不太好受 重新长骨头是件不舒服的事
What do you expect? Pumpkin juice?
你早该知道这不会好喝的
VOICE: Kill.
杀戮
Kill.
杀戮
Time to kill.
杀戮时间
Hello.
你好
Dobby?
多比
Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby.
哈利波特应该听多比的话
Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train.
哈利波特赶不上火车的时候就该回家了
It was you. You stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through.
是你 是你封住月台 让我跟罗恩没办法过去
Indeed. Yes, sir.
老实说 没错
- You nearly got Ron and me expelled. - At least you would be away from here.
你差点害我跟罗恩被开除 至少这样能让你离开这里
Harry Potter must go home.
哈利波特必须回家
Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter see-
多比以为他的搏格 可以让哈利波特明白…
Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me?
你的游走球 是你让游走球拼命追我的
Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir.
多比真的觉得很难过
Dobby had to iron his hands.
多比还用熨斗烫他自己的手
You better clear off before my bones come back, or I might strangle you.
你最好在我骨头长出前说清楚,否则我一定会掐死你
Dobby is used to death threats, sir.
多比已经习惯这样的威胁了
Dobby gets them five times a day at home.
多比在家里 一天至少要被威胁五次
I don't suppose you could tell me why you're trying to kill me?
我想你是不打算告诉我你为什么要杀我啰?
Not kill you, sir. Never kill you.
我不是要杀你 我不会杀你的
Dobby remembers how it was before Harry Potter triumphed...
多比还记得哈利波特打败…
...over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
不能说出名字的那个人前
We house-elves were treated like vermin, sir.
我们过着什么样的生活 我们家庭小精灵的生活简直是猪狗不如
Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin.
当然多比现在的生活还是猪狗不如
Why do you wear that thing, Dobby?
你为什么要穿那种东西?多比
This, sir? It is a mark of the house-elf's enslavement.
这个吗? 这是家庭小精灵的奴隶标志
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes.
只有主人送衣服给多比时 多比才能自由
Listen.
听我说
Listen!
听我说
Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts.
霍格沃茨即将发生恐怖的事情
Harry Potter must not stay here...
哈利波特 绝对不可以留在这个地方
...now that history is to repeat itself.
因为历史即将就要重演了
Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before?
历史重演? 你是说以前也发生过这些事
I shouldn't have said that.
我不应该说这些的
- Bad Dobby! Bad! - Stop it!
坏多比 多比
Stop it, Dobby!
-坏多比 -别这样,多比…
Tell me. When did this happen before? Who's doing it now?
告诉我,多比 以前什么时候发生过?
Dobby cannot say, sir. Dobby only wants Harry Potter to be safe.
是谁在主使? 多比不能说 多比只希望哈利波特能够平安
No, Dobby. Tell me. Who is it?
不,多比,告诉我…到底是谁?
POMFREY: Put him here.
把他放这儿
What happened?
发生什么事了?
DUMBLEDORE: There's been another attack.
又发生了攻击事件
I think he's been Petrified, Madam Pomfrey.
我认为他应该是被石化了,庞芮夫人
Look. Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker.
或许… 科林是正要帮攻击者照相吧
MCGONAGALL: What can this mean, Albus?
这是怎么回事,校长?
It means...
这表示…
...that our students are in great danger.
我们的学生面临极大的危险
- What should I tell the staff? DUMBLEDORE: The truth.
我该怎么告诉其他人? 说实话
Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe.
告诉他们霍格沃茨… 已经不再安全了
It is as we feared, Minerva.
就如同我们所害怕的
The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again.
学校的密室已经再度被打开了
HERMIONE: You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?
再度?你是说… 密室以前曾经被打开过
Of course. Don't you see?
当然 你还不懂吗?
Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here.
一定是马尔福他爸爸 在这里读书的时候打开的
- Now he's taught Draco how to do it. - Maybe.
然后他又教马尔福怎么开 大概吧
We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure.
等变身水完成后我们就可以得到确认了
Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight...
麻烦告诉我 为什么…我们要在大白天熬制变身水?
...in the middle of the girls' lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?
而且还在女厕所里面制作 你不怕被抓吗?
No. No one ever comes in here.
不会的 不会有人进来这里
- Why? - Moaning Myrtle.
为什么? 哭泣的桃金娘
Who?
谁?
Moaning Myrtle.
哭泣的桃金娘
- Who's Moaning Myrtle? - I'm Moaning Myrtle.
谁是哭泣的桃金娘? 我就是哭泣的桃金娘
I wouldn't expect you to know me.
我不期待你听过我
Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable...
谁会谈论那个又丑…
...moping Moaning Myrtle?
又悲惨 又痛苦的哭泣的桃金娘
She's a little sensitive.
她有点多愁善感
LOCKHART: Gather round!
大家过来
Gather round. Can everybody see me?
快点 过来,大家都看得到我吗?
Can you all hear me?
大家都…听得见吗?
Excellent.
很好
In light of the dark events of recent weeks...
根据最近这几周所发生的可怕事件
...Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this Dueling Club...
邓布利多教授特许我成立这个小小的决斗社
...to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves...
让我训练大家 等有需要的时候 各位就能保护自己了
...as I myself have done on countless occasions.
就像我以前做过的无数次自我防御
For full details, see my published works.
想知道细节,请参考我所有的著作
That Lockhart's something, isn't he? Awfully brave chap.
洛哈特很了不起,对不对? 很勇敢的男子汉
Justin Finch-Fletchley.
我叫贾斯廷·芬列里
- Hufflepuff. - Nice to meet you. I'm-
赫奇帕奇学院的 很高兴见到你,我叫
I know who you are. We all do, even us Muggle-borns.
我知道你是谁,即使我们麻瓜出身的人都认识你
Let me introduce my assistant...
让我为各位介绍…我的助手
...Professor Snape.
斯内普教授
He has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration.
他愿意冒险来为我做一场小小的示范
I don't want any of you youngsters to worry.
我可不想你们这些孩子担心
You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear.
我绝对不会伤害你们的… 魔药学教授 不要害怕
One.
Two.
- Three! - Expelliarmus!
三 去去,武器走
- Do you think he's all right? - Who cares?
他有没有怎样? 谁理他?
An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape...
这真是非常棒的想法,斯内普教授
...but if you don't mind me saying, it was obvious what you were about to do.
你别介意我这么说 这实在…太明显了
If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy.
我一眼就看出你的企图 如果我要阻止你的话
Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students...
那简直是易如反掌 或许我们能先教导学生
...to block unfriendly spells, professor.
如何阻挡有恶意的咒语,那应该会更有帮助 教授
An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape.
这建议太棒了,斯内普教授
Let's have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you?
我们先找自愿者做试范 嗯,波特,韦斯莱,你们来吧…
SNAPE: Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells.
韦斯莱的魔杖 连使用最简单的魔咒都会出事
We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox.
万一伤了波特 还得把他送到医护室
Might I suggest someone from my own house?
请容我推荐我学院的学生
Malfoy, perhaps?
马尔福 好吗?
LOCKHART: Good luck, Potter. - Thank you, sir.
祝你好运,波特 谢谢
LOCKHART: Wands at the ready.
魔杖就定位
- Scared, Potter? - You wish.
你害怕了吗? 才怪
LOCKHART: On the count of three...
听我数到三
...cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm.
就开始解除对方的武装 只能够…
We don't want any accidents here. One.
我们可不希望这里出任何意外. 一
- Two. - Everte Statum!
二 为提司塔踢
Rictusempra!
哩吐三卜啦
I said disarm only.
我说过只能解除武装
Serpensortia!
看我的蛇蛇攻
Don't move, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you.
不要动,波特.我来帮你除掉它
Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte Ascendare!
让我来吧,斯内普教授. 瓦拉太,阿蛇德哩
Vipera Evanesca.
蛇蛇,哎唯尼斯卡
What are you playing at?
你刚刚是在干嘛?
You're a Parselmouth? Why didn't you tell us?
你是个蛇佬腔?你怎么都没告诉我们
- I'm a what? - You can talk to snakes.
我是什么 你可以跟蛇交谈?
I know. I accidentally set a python on my cousin Dudley at the zoo once.
我知道,我曾经在动物园放出一条蟒蛇去攻击我的表哥达力
Once. But so what? I bet loads of people here can do it.
就那一次那又怎样?我打赌这里很多人都做得到
No, they can't. It's not a very common gift, Harry.
不,没人做得到 这不是一般的天赋,哈利
This is bad.
有不好的意义
What's bad? If I hadn't told that snake not to attack Justin-
怎么不好?如果不是我叫那条蛇…不要攻击贾斯汀的话
- That's what you said to it. - You were there. You heard me.
你是跟它说这个 你也在,你应该有听到
I heard you speaking Parseltongue. Snake language.
我听到你在说爬说语 那是蛇的语言
I spoke a different language?
我说了另外一种语言
But I didn't realize-
可是我不懂
How can I speak a language without knowing I can?
我为什么会说…
I don't know, but it sounded like you were egging the snake on or something.
我不知道的语言? 我也不知道,听起来就像是… 你在叫那条蛇去做什么事
Harry, listen to me.
哈利,听我说
There's a reason the symbol of Slytherin house is a serpent.
斯莱特林的象征标志是蛇
Salazar Slytherin was a Parselmouth. He could talk to snakes too.
那是因为… 萨拉斯莱特林是个蛇佬腔 他也可以跟蛇交谈
Exactly.
没错
Now the whole school's gonna think you're his great-great-great grandson.
现在整个学校都开始以为…你是他的曾曾曾曾孙了
But I'm not.
可是我不是
I can't be.
不可能是我
HERMIONE: He lived a thousand years ago.
他是一千年前的人
For all we know, you could be.
根据目前的了解你很有可能就是
Who am I, Hedwig?
我是谁,海德薇?
What am I?
我是什么
I'll see you back in the common room.
待会交谊厅见
So anyway, I told Justin to hide up in our dormitory.
不管怎么说,我叫贾斯丁躲在我们宿舍里
I mean to say, if Potter has marked him down as his next victim...
我的意思是说,要是波特把他当作下一个目标的话
...it's best he keeps a low profile for a while.
...他最好还是先躲一阵子
But why would he want to attack Justin?
但是,为什么他要攻击贾斯汀?
Well, Justin let it slip to Potter that he was Muggle-born.
贾斯汀不小心告诉波特自己是麻瓜出身
And you definitely think Potter is the Heir of Slytherin?
你肯定波特是斯莱特林传人?
Hannah, he's a Parselmouth.
嗯哪,他是一个爬说嘴可(以用蛇的语言和蛇沟通的巫师,被称做『爬说嘴』)
Everyone knows that's the mark of a dark wizard.
每个人都知道这是黑巫师的标志
Have you ever heard of a decent one who could talk to snakes?
你可听过哪个平常人能和蛇交谈的?
They called Slytherin himself "Serpent-tongue. "
他们管斯莱特林叫蛇语
Harry always seemed so nice though.
但哈利看起来总是那么亲切
And after all, he is the one who made You-Know-Who disappear.
起码,他正是让‘那个人’消失的人 (You-Know-Who指的是佛地魔,巫师们因为太害怕佛地魔而用『那个人』来称呼)
That's probably why You-Know-Who wanted to kill him in the first place.
那大概是‘那个人’第一次想杀他的原因
Didn't want another Dark Lord competing with him.
是因为他不想有一个黑巫师跟他竞争
Hello, Harry. You all right?
嘿 哈利 你好吗
Hagrid. What are you doing here?
海格 什么你在这儿干什么?
Second one killed this term.
这学期被杀死的第二只
Now, I reckon it's either a fox or a Blood-Sucking Bugbear.
既不是狐狸也不是黄鼠狼
I've been up at Dumbledore's getting permission...
我是在征得邓布利多校长的同意的情况下
...to put a little charm round the old hen coop.
...在鸡笼附近施魔法
You sure you're all right? You're awful hot and bothered.
你还好吧!怎么看起来很烦恼的样子
It's nothing.
我没事
Look, I'd better get going. I've got a lot of studying to...
看来我得走了 我有很多研究要做
VOICE: I want blood.
我要血
They all must die.
我要杀人
Kill.
杀戮
Time to kill.
杀戮时间到啰
Caught in the act.
当场被逮到
I'll have you out this time, Potter.
这一次我要你待不下去,波特
Mark my words.
你记住我的话
No. Mr. Filch! You don't understand-
不,费尔奇 你…你不懂
Professor...
教授
...I swear I didn't.
我发誓不是我做的
This is out of my hands, Potter.
这已经不是我所能处理的了
Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you.
邓布利多教授正在等你
Sherbet Lemon.
雪宝柠檬
Professor Dumbledore?
邓布利多教授
Bee in your bonnet, Potter?
你在想什么?哈利波特
I was just wondering if you put me in the right house.
我只是在想…你到底有没有把我分对学院
Yes. You were particularly difficult to place.
没错 你是特别难以分发没错
But I stand by what I said last year.
可是我还是坚持我原先的看法
You would have done well in Slytherin.
你在斯莱特林会有所成就
You're wrong.
你错了
DUMBLEDORE: Harry?
哈利
Professor.
教授
Your bird... There was nothing I could do.
那只鸟… 我完全帮不了它
- He just caught fire. - And about time too.
它突然全身都着火了 喔,也该是时候了
He's been looking dreadful for days.
它这几天看来糟透了
Pity you had to see him on a burning day.
可惜你到燃烧日才见到它
Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry.
福克斯…它是一只凤凰
They burst into flame when it is time for them to die...
凤凰在死亡的时候会化成火焰
...and then they are...
然后它们…
...reborn from the ashes.
会在灰烬中重生
Fascinating creatures, phoenixes.
凤凰真是迷人的生物
They can carry immensely heavy loads.
它们载得动… 比它重的东西,而且…
Their tears have healing powers.
它们的眼泪可以治病
Professor Dumbledore, sir! Wait! Listen!
邓布利多教授 等等 听我说
Professor Dumbledore, sir, it wasn't Harry.
邓布利多教授绝对不是哈利
- Hagrid- - I'd swear it in front of the Ministry.
海格,如果有需要的话 我可以到魔法部帮他做证
Hagrid.
海格
Relax.
不要紧张
I do not believe...
我不相信
- ... that Harry attacked anyone. - Of course you don't.
哈利他会攻击任何人 你当然不会
Oh.
Right. Well, I'll...
对呀… 我...
- I'll just wait outside, then. - Yes.
我出去外面等你们 好
- You don't think it was me, professor? - No, Harry.
你不认为那是我做的 没错
I do not think it was you.
我从不认为会是你
But I must ask you...
可是我要问你
...is there something you wish to tell me?
有没有… 什么事情你想告诉我的
No, sir.
没有,教授
Nothing.
没有
Very well, then.
好吧
Off you go.
你可以走了
Hey, look, everyone. It's the Heir of Slytherin.
嘿,大家快看,他是斯莱特林的传人
Be careful. He's a seriously evil wizard.
小心,他是一个极端邪恶的巫师
Oh, come on, Harry. Fred and George were just having a laugh.
喂,过来哈利 弗莱德和乔治只是开玩笑
They're the only ones.
也只有他们这样
Half the school thinks you're nipping off to the Chamber of Secrets every night.
半数同学认为你每天晚上赶往密室
Who cares?
谁在乎
Maybe they're right.
也许他们是对的
HERMIONE: Harry. Harry!
哈利,哈利!
Oh, come on.
噢,来吧
Look, I didn't know I could speak Parseltongue.
听我说,我不知道我能说蛇语
What else don't I know about myself?
还有其他什么我自己不知道
Look...
听我说
...maybe you can do something...
也许你能做点什么
...even something horrible...
甚至可怕的事情
...and not know you did it.
而且不知道已经做了
You don't believe that, Harry. I know you don't.
你不会相信,哈利,我知道你不相信
And if it makes you feel any better, Malfoy's staying for the holidays too.
过几天你会感觉更好,马尔福也会休假回家
Why would that make anyone feel any better?
为什么会使人感觉更好
Because in a few days, the Polyjuice Potion will be ready.
因为几天后,变身水就炼好了
In a few days...
几天后
...we may truly know who is the Heir of Slytherin.
我们可以知道谁是真的斯莱特林传人
Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into.
一切都准备好了只要加点要变的人的一部份进去就可以了
Crabbe and Goyle.
克拉跟高尔
We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle...
同时我们还得注意真正的克拉和高尔
...can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy.
在我们质问马尔福的时候不会忽然出现
- How? - I've got it all worked out.
怎么做? 我通通都想好了
I filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught.
我在这里头加了点安眠药水
Simple, but powerful.
简单但非常有效
Now, once they're asleep...
现在等他们睡着了
...hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs...
把他们藏到飞天扫柜再拔他们几根头发
...and put on their uniforms.
穿他们的制服
- Whose hair are you ripping out, then? - I've already got mine.
那你要去拔谁的头发? 我早就准备好了
Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin.
米莉森布洛德斯莱特林的学生
I got this off her robes.
我从她长袍上拿下来的
I'm going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion.
我去看看变身水怎么样了
Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these.
一定要让克拉和高尔看到这个
Ron, maybe I should do it.
嗯,罗恩,或许…该让我来
Yeah. Right.
喔,好吧
Wingardium Leviosa.
温加癫啦唯啊萨
好好吃
Cool.
你看
How thick could you get?
真是有够笨
Come on, let's get them.
快,动手了
Well, did you get the hairs?
喂,你们拿到头发了?
What are those?
那是什么?
Slytherin robes. I had to sneak them from the laundry.
斯莱特林长袍,我不得不把它从洗衣房偷了出来
Are we going to drink that?
我们要喝那个?
Mm.
We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves.
变身一个小时后我们就会恢复原状
Add the hairs.
头发放进去
Ugh. Essence of Crabbe.
要喝克拉的一部份
HERMIONE: Cheers.
干杯
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我快要吐了
Me too.
我也是
Harry?
哈利
Ron.
罗恩
Bloody hell!
我的老天啊
We still sound like ourselves.
我们的声音还是没有变
You need to sound more like Crabbe.
你必须装出克拉的声音
- Bloody hell. - Excellent.
呃,我的老天啊 太好了
- But where's Hermione? HERMIONE: I...
赫敏呢? 我…
I don't think I'm going. You go on without me.
我想我不能去了你们两个先走吧
Hermione, are you okay?
赫敏,你还好吧?
HERMIONE: Just go. You're wasting time.
快走 你们别浪费时间
Come on.
走吧
- The Slytherin common room's this way. - Okay.
斯莱特林的交谊厅应该在那边 好
PERCY: Excuse me.
你们两个
What are you doing d-?
你怎么会在…
I mean, what are you doing down here?
我是说,你怎么会在这里?
I happen to be a school prefect.
因为我是学院的级长
You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at night.
反倒是你们这么晚了 还在走道上游荡,想干什么?
What are your names again?
你叫什么名字?
- I'm... - Crabbe, Goyle, where have you been?
我是… 克拉,高尔 你们俩要去哪里?
Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?
这么晚了 还要去大厅大吃大喝吗?
Why are you wearing glasses?
干嘛戴眼镜?
- Reading. - Reading?
呃,我在看书 看书?
I didn't know you could read.
我不知道你还认识字
And what are you doing down here, Weasley?
那你在这里干什么?韦斯莱
Mind your attitude, Malfoy.
注意你讲话的态度,马尔福
Well, sit down.
坐下
You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave.
真看不出韦斯莱会是纯种 看他们的丢脸举动
They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them.
他们让巫师世界蒙羞 全家都是
What's wrong with you, Crabbe?
你是怎么了?克拉
Stomachache.
我肚子痛
I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks.
知道吗? 我真惊讶预言家日报… 竟然没有报导学校的攻击事件
I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up.
我想一定是被邓布利多压下来
Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing...
我爸总是说邓布利多是霍格沃茨…
- ... that ever happened to this place. - You're wrong!
有史以来最大的祸害 才不是呢
What?
什么?
You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?
你是说… 还有人比邓布利多还要糟吗?
Well? Do you?
说啊,是不是?
Harry Potter?
哈利波特啊
Good one, Goyle.
说得好
You're absolutely right.
你说得一点也没错
Saint Potter.
圣人波特
And people actually think that he's the Heir of Slytherin?
大家竟然… 还把他当成斯莱特林的传人
But then you must have some idea who's behind it all.
那你一定知道后面的主使者是谁
You know I don't, Goyle. I told you yesterday.
我说过我不知道了
How many times do I have to tell you?
我到底要跟你说几次?
Is this yours?
这是你的吗?
But my father did say this:
可是我爸告诉过我
It's been 50 years since the Chamber was opened.
密室在五十年前曾经被打开过
He wouldn't tell me who opened it. Only that they were expelled.
他不肯说是谁打开的 只说他们被开除了
The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died.
上次密室被打开的时候 有个泥巴种被杀了
So it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time.
所以这次密室被打开 迟早也会有泥巴种被杀掉
As for me...
要我的话
...I hope it's Granger.
我希望那是赫敏
What's the matter with you two?
你们两个怎么回事?
You're acting very odd.
你们今天有点…
It's his stomachache.
怪怪的 因为他肚子痛
Calm down.
冷静点
Scar.
你…的疤
Hair.
头发
Hey! Where are you going?
嘿,你们去哪里?
That was close.
差点穿帮了
Hermione, come out. We've got loads to tell you.
赫敏,快,我们有好多东西要告诉你
HERMIONE: Go away.
走开
Wait till you see. It's awful.
喔,你们自己去看 真是好难看喔
Hermione?
赫敏
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
HERMIONE: Do you remember me telling you...
记不记得我跟你们说过
...that the Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations?
变身水只能用来变成人类
It was cat hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode's robes.
我从米莉森布洛德身上 拔出来的是猫的毛
Look at my face.
你们看看我的脸
Look at your tail.
你长尾巴了
RON: Have you spoken to Hermione?
你跟赫敏谈过了吗?
She should be out of hospital in a few days...
她还得在医院里面待几天
...when she stops coughing up fur balls.
直到她不再吐毛球出来
What's this?
这什么?
RON: Yuck!
好恶心
HARRY: Looks like Moaning Myrtle's flooded the bathroom.
哭泣的桃金娘的洗手间淹水了
- Come to throw something else at me? - Why would I throw something at you?
你也是来对我丢东西的吗? 我为什么要对你丢东西?
Don't ask me. Here I am, minding my own business...
我怎么知道?我正坐着,想着我自己的心事
...and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me.
忽然就有人把东西丢到我身上
But it can't hurt if someone throws something at you.
对你丢东西应该没有关系吧
I mean, it'll just go right through you.
我是说 那些东西又打不到你
Sure! Let's all throw books at Myrtle because she can't feel it.
大家想反正打不到我,就拼命对我丢东西
Ten points if you get it through her stomach!
想得十分,就穿过她的肚子
Fifty points if it goes through her head!
想得五十分就得穿过她的头
- But who threw it at you, anyway? - I don't know. I didn't see them.
到底是谁对你丢东西? 我不知道 我没有看到人
I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death...
我刚好坐在马桶里面 思考着死亡
...and it fell through the top of my head. Uh-huh.
然后那个东西 就从我头上穿过去了
HERMIONE: There's a name in this diary.
这本日记上写有名字
"Tom Marvolo Riddle. "
汤姆·马沃罗·里德尔
RON: Tom Marvolo Riddle?
汤姆·马沃罗·里德尔?
Hang on. I know that name.
停一下,我知道这个名字
Why do I know that name?
你究竟是怎么知道的?
Of course. That night I had detention.
当然了,我受罚留班的那天晚上
My job was to polish the silver in the trophy room.
我被罚擦干净奖品室的银银质奖杯
I remember...
我记得
...because I kept burping up slugs over Tom Riddle's trophy.
因为我把鼻涕虫呕吐在汤姆里德尔的奖杯上?
- What was the trophy for? - He won an award 50 years ago.
什么样的奖杯 50年前他赢得的
Special services to the school or something.
因为他对学校所做的特殊贡献或其他事情
HERMIONE: Fifty years ago? Are you sure?
五十年前? 你确定?
RON: Yeah. Why?
是的,怎么啦
Don't you remember what Malfoy told you?
你不记得马尔福告诉你什么了吗?
- Last time the Chamber was opened- - Fifty years ago.
上一次密室被打开是 五十年前
- That means- HERMIONE: Tom Riddle was here...
这意味着汤姆·里德尔在这里
...at Hogwarts when it happened.
当事情发生时他在霍格沃茨
What if he wrote about what he saw?
他是否记录了他看到了什么?
It's possible he knew where the Chamber was. How to open it.
有可能他知道密室在哪儿 怎样打开它
Even what sort of creature lives in it.
甚至什么样的生物住在里边
If so, whoever's behind these attacks...
果真如此的话,这次攻击背后的罪犯
...wouldn't want this diary lying around, would they?
不会愿意这本日记到处乱放,不是吗?”
It's a brilliant theory, Hermione, but there's just one flaw.
这是一个伟大的推论,郝敏,但有一点微小的缺陷
There's nothing written in this diary.
那就是,日记上什么都没写
Do you mind ?
你是否介意?
HARRY: "Tom Marvolo Riddle. "
汤姆·马沃罗·里德尔
My name...
我的名字叫做…
...is Harry...
哈利…
...Potter.
波特
你好,哈利波特
我叫做汤姆·里德尔
Do you know anything...
你知道… 任何…
...about the Chamber of Secrets?
跟密室有关… …的事吗?
知道
Can you...
你能…
...tell me?
告诉我吗?
不行
可是我能让你亲自去看
让我带你回到五十年前
六月十三日
Excuse me. Could you tell me what's going on here?
对不起 你能不能告诉我出了什么事?
Are you Tom Riddle?
你是汤姆·里德尔?
Hello, can you hear me?
你好,你听得到我吗?
DUMBLEDORE: Riddle!
汤姆
Come.
过来
Professor Dumbledore.
邓布利多教授
Dumbledore?
邓布利多
It is not wise to be wandering around this late hour, Tom.
这么晚还在外面游荡是非常不智的举动
RIDDLE: Yes, professor. I suppose I...
是,教授 我只是…
I had to see for myself if the rumors were true.
我必须亲自看看谣言是不是真的?
I'm afraid they are, Tom. They are true.
恐怕是真的,汤姆,那是真的
About the school as well? I don't have a home to go to.
学校的事也是啰
They wouldn't really close Hogwarts, would they, professor?
我已经无家可归了 他们不会真的关闭霍格沃茨吧
I understand, Tom, but I'm afraid...
我都了解,汤姆 但是…
...Headmaster Dippet may have no choice.
狄劈校长可能没有其他选择
Sir, if it all stopped, if the person responsible was caught...
如果一切都停止 如果幕后的主使者能被捉到呢
Is there something...
你是不是…
...you wish to tell me?
有什么事想要跟我说呢?
No, sir. Nothing.
没有 没事
Very well, then. Off you go.
那好吧
Good night, sir.
你可以走了 教授晚安
HAGRID: Let's get you out of there. RIDDLE: Evening, Hagrid.
我们快走 晚安,海格
I'm going to have to turn you in. I don't think you meant it to kill anyone...
我不得不告发你了 我知道你无意杀害任何人,可是…
You can't. You don't understand.
你不可以 你根本不懂
The dead girl's parents will be here tomorrow. The least Hogwarts can do...
那个死去女孩的父母明天就会到了
...is make sure the thing that killed their daughter is slaughtered.
霍格沃茨唯一能为他们做的 就是处决杀害他们女儿的凶手
It wasn't him. Aragog never killed no one. Never.
不是它做的 阿拉格戈绝对不会杀人,不可能
Monsters don't make good pets, Hagrid.
怪兽是不能拿来当宠物的
- Now, stand aside. - No!
-快让开 -不要
- Stand aside, Hagrid. - No!
快让开,海格 不要
Cistem Aperio!
西放阿魁里昂
Arania Exumai!
阿拉尼亚艾特秘
HAGRID: Aragog!
阿拉格戈…
Aragog!
阿拉格戈
RIDDLE: I can't let you go.
我不能放你走
They'll have your wand for this, Hagrid. You'll be expelled.
你的行为让你失去学习资格,你会被开除
Hagrid!
海格 海格
Whoa.
Ron. Ron, wake up.
罗恩,罗恩,醒醒
What? What happened?
干什么,什么事?
It was Hagrid. Hagrid opened the Chamber of Secrets 50 years ago.
是海格做的 五十年前打开密室的人就是海格
HARRY: It was Hagrid.
不可能会是海格
HERMIONE: It can't be Hagrid. It just can't be.
这…绝对不可能
We don't even know this Tom Riddle. He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch.
我们根本不认识这个汤姆·里德尔 他听起来像个讨厌的告密鬼
The monster had killed somebody, Ron. What would any of us have done?
那个怪兽杀了人,罗恩 换成是我们会怎么做
Look, Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go and ask him about it?
听着,海格是我们的朋友 我们可以直接去问他
That would be a cheerful visit. "Hello, Hagrid.
那谈话的气氛一定很好 你好,海格
Tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?
告诉我们,你最近有没有在学校… 放出什么毛茸茸的怪物
Mad and hairy? You wouldn't be talking about me, now, would you?
毛茸茸的怪物 你们该不会是在说我吧
No.
不是
What's that you've got, Hagrid?
你拿这是什么?海格
It's Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent. For the Mandrakes, you know.
喔,这个… 肉食杀虫剂 魔苹果要用的
Now, according to Professor Sprout, they've still got a bit of growing to do.
根据斯普劳特教授所说 它们还需要长一段时间,等它们被咬的地方都清干净了
But once their acne's cleared up, we'll chop them up and stew them...
我们就可以把魔苹果剁一剁,熬一熬
...and then we'll get those people down at the hospital un-Petrified.
然后医院里面那些被石化的人 就可以恢复了
In the meantime, though, you three...
在这段期间呢 你们三个…
...had best be looking after yourselves. All right?
最好能够乖一点 好吗?
Hm.
Hello, Neville.
你好,奈威
Harry, I don't know who did it, but you'd better come.
哈利,不知道谁干的 你最好过去看一下
Come on!
HERMIONE: It had to be a Gryffindor. Nobody else knows our password.
一定是格兰芬多的学生 别的学院的人根本进不来
Unless it wasn't a student.
除非下手的人不是学生
Whoever it was, they must have been looking for something.
不管是谁 他们一定在找什么东西
HARRY: And they found it.
那他们找到了
Tom Riddle's diary is gone.
汤姆·里德尔的日记不见了
WOOD: All right, listen up.
听我说
We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance.
大家全力以赴 赫奇帕奇根本不是我们的对手
We're stronger, quicker and smarter.
我们比他们厉害,迅速又精明
Not to mention they're dead scared that Harry will Petrify them...
更别说他们怕死哈利了
- ... if they fly anywhere near him. - Well, that too.
就怕飞得太快被哈利给石化了 喔,有道理
Professor McGonagall.
麦格教授
- This match has been canceled. - We can't cancel Quidditch.
这场比赛取消了 怎么可以取消呢?
Silence, Wood. You and your teammates will go to Gryffindor Tower. Now.
冷静点,伍德 你跟其他队员 马上回到格兰芬多大楼,快
Potter, you and I will find Mr. Weasley.
波特,你跟我一块去找罗恩
There's something the both of you have to see.
有件事必须让你们两个知道
I warn you. This could be a wee bit of a shock.
先警告你们这件事可能会吓到你们
Hermione!
赫敏
MCGONAGALL: She was found near the library...
她是在图书馆附近被发现的
...along with this.
还带着这个
Does it mean anything to either of you?
你们知道这镜子有什么意义吗
No.
不知道
MCGONAGALL: Could I have your attention, please?
各位同学请注意
Because of recent events, these new rules will be put into effect immediately:
基于近来发生的事件 我们必须马上施行新的规定
"All students will return to their house common rooms by 6:00 every evening.
每一个学生每晚都必须在六点前 回到学院的交谊厅
All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher.
每位同学上课时 都会有一位教授陪同前往
No exceptions. "
没有人可以例外
I should tell you this:
我必须告诉各位
Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught...
除非进行攻击的凶手被逮到
...it is likely the school will be closed.
否则就得关闭学校
We've got to talk to Hagrid, Ron. I can't believe it's him...
我们必须去跟海格谈谈 我绝不相信是他
...but if he did set the monster loose last time...
可是如果上次是他… 放怪兽出来的
...he'll know how to get inside the Chamber of Secrets. That's a start.
那他一定知道怎么进入密室 那就有头绪了
But you heard McGonagall.
可是麦格教授刚刚说
We're not allowed to leave the tower except for class.
除非是去上课,否则不准离开
I think it's time to get my dad's old cloak out again.
我想该把我爸的隐形斗蓬拿出来用了
- Ready? - Yeah.
准备好了? 耶
Who's there?
是谁?
Hello?
有人吗? 有人吗?
- What's that for? - Nothing. I was expecting, uh...
你拿那个干嘛? 喔,没事,我正在等…
It doesn't matter. Come on in. I just made a pot of tea.
没什么 进来吧 我刚泡了一壶茶
Hagrid, are you okay?
海格 你还好吧?
I'm fine. I'm all right.
我很好 我没事
Did you hear about Hermione?
你有听说赫敏的事吗?
Oh, yeah. I heard about that, all right.
喔,有,我已经听说了
Look, we have to ask you something.
听我说 我们想问你一些事情
Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?
你知道是谁打开了密室的门吗
What you had to understand about that is-
你必须了解一件事…
Quick, under the cloak.
快,躲到斗蓬里
Don't say a word. Be quiet, both of you.
你们两个要保持安静
- Professor Dumbledore, sir. - Good evening, Hagrid.
邓布利多教授 晚安,海格
I wonder, could we...?
我是不是…-可以进去?
Of course. Come in. Come in.
当然了,请进…
That's Dad's boss.
我爸的上司
Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic.
康尼留斯夫子 魔法部部长
Bad business, Hagrid, very bad business. Had to come.
老实说,海格 这个任务很棘手 我非来不可
Three attacks on Muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough.
三起麻瓜后代被攻击事件,事情闹得太大
- The Ministry's got to act. - But I never-
魔法部必须有所行动 可是我没…
You know I never, professor.
你们知道我没有做
I want it understood, Cornelius...
我希望你能够明白,夫子
...that Hagrid...
我对海格…
...has my full confidence.
绝对的信任
Albus, look, Hagrid's record is against him.
邓布利多,你听我说 海格的记录对他很不利
- I've got to take him. HAGRID: Take me?
我必须带他走 带我走?
Take me where? Not Azkaban prison.
去哪儿?不会是阿兹卡班吧
FUDGE: I'm afraid we have no choice, Hagrid.
我没有选择的余地了
Already here, Fudge?
夫子,你已经来了
Good.
很好
What are you doing here? Get out of my house!
你来这儿干什么? 快滚出我的房子
LUCIUS: Believe me...
相信我
...I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your...
我一点也不想走进你的这个…
You call this a house?
这叫房子吗?
No.
I simply called up the school and was told the headmaster was here.
我只是有事到学校而他们告诉我校长在这里
Well, what exactly is it that you want with me?
你到学校里去找我 有什么事情呢?
The other governors and I have decided it's time for you to step aside.
我还有其他的理事都认为… 该是你走路的时候了
This is an order of suspension.
这是你的停职令
You'll find all 12 signatures on it.
上头有全部十二名理事的签名
I'm afraid we feel you've rather lost your touch.
我们都觉得你似乎越来越糊涂
Well, what with all these attacks...
攻击事件再继续下去
...there'll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts.
霍格沃茨的麻瓜后代 很快就死光了
I can only imagine what an awful loss that would be to the school.
你想想 这会是我们学校多大的损失
HAGRID: You can't take Professor Dumbledore away.
你们不能把校长免职
Take him away and the Muggle-borns won't stand a chance.
他离开后麻瓜后代就一点希望都没有了
You mark my words, there'll be killings next!
一定会有人再被杀掉的
You think so?
你是这样想的吗?
DUMBLEDORE: Calm yourself, Hagrid.
海格,冷静一点
If the governors desire my removal...
如果理事们都希望我去职
...I will, of course, step aside.
那么我当然… 应该走路了
However...
可是…
...you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts...
只要… 霍格沃茨有人发出求救信号
...to those who...
必定会有人…
...ask for it.
伸出援手
Admirable sentiments.
真是令人感动
Shall we?
请吧
Fudge.
夫子
Come, Hagrid.
走吧,海格
Well?
走啊
HAGRID: If...
如果…
If anybody was looking for some stuff...
如果有人需要找什么东西的话
...then all they'd have to do would be to follow the spiders.
他们唯一需要做的… 就是跟着蜘蛛走
Yep. That would lead them right.
没错 蜘蛛会引导他们
That's all I have to say.
这就是我想要说的
Oh, and someone will need to feed Fang while I'm away.
喔,对了 我还需要有人帮我喂喂牙牙
FUDGE: Good boy.
再见了
Hagrid's right.
海格说得没错
With Dumbledore gone, there'll be an attack a day.
一旦邓布利多离开 每天都会有攻击发生
Look.
你看
Come on.
走吧
Come on, Fang.
来,牙牙
Come on.
RON: What?
去哪儿?
HARRY: You heard what Hagrid said. "Follow the spiders. "
你没听到海格说的话吗? 跟着蜘蛛走
They're heading to the Dark Forest.
他们往禁忌森林去了
Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?
为什么是蜘蛛? 为什么… 他就不是说跟着蝴蝶走呢?
HARRY: There's something moving over there. Listen.
有东西朝这边过来了 小心
- It sounds like something big. - Big?
听起来像个大家伙 大家伙?
Harry! Harry, it's our car!
哈利!哈利!是我们的飞车
It must've been here all the time. And, look, the forest has turned it wild.
它一直都呆在这儿,你瞧瞧,森林把它变野了
HARRY: Come on. We don't want to lose the trail.
来吧,我们不想失去线索
RON: Harry, I don't like this.
哈利,我不喜欢这样
- Harry, I don't like this at all. - Shush!
哈利,我真的很不喜欢这样
Can we go back now?
我们可不可以回去?
Come on.
快来
ARAGOG: Who is it?
是谁来啦?
Don't panic.
不要惊慌
ARAGOG: Hagrid?
海格
Is that you?
是你吗?
We're friends of Hagrid's.
我们是海格的朋友
And you? You're Aragog, aren't you?
你… 你是阿拉格戈,对不对?
ARAGOG: Yes.
是的
Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before.
海格从没带人来过我们这里
He's in trouble. Up at the school, there have been attacks.
海格有麻烦了 学校里面发生了一些攻击事件
They think it's Hagrid.
他们说那是海格做的
They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets. Like before.
他们认为海格又再一次的… 打开了密室
ARAGOG: That's a lie.
那不是真的
Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets.
海格没有打开过密室的门
- Then you're not the monster? ARAGOG: No.
那么你不是那个怪兽啰 没错
The monster was born in the castle.
怪兽是在这城堡里诞生的
I came to Hagrid from a distant land in the pocket of a traveler.
但我是被一个旅行者放在口袋 从一个遥远的地方来的
- Harry. - Shush.
-哈利 -不要吵
But if you're not the monster, then what did kill that girl 50 years ago?
如果你不是怪兽 那五十年前是谁杀了那个女孩
ARAGOG: We do not speak of it.
我们绝口不提那个东西
It is an ancient creature we spiders fear above all others.
那是我们蜘蛛最害怕的一种 非常古老的动物
But have you seen it?
你看过那个动物吗?
ARAGOG: I never saw any part of the castle but the box in which I was kept.
海格只把我放在一个箱子里养 我从来没见过城堡其他角落
The girl was discovered in a bathroom.
那个死去的女孩 是在厕所被发现的
When I was accused, Hagrid brought me here.
当他们指控我时 海格就把我带到这里
- Harry! - What?
-哈利 -干嘛?
Well, thank you.
喔,没事了 谢谢你
We'll just go.
那我们走了
ARAGOG: Go?
I think not.
恐怕不行
My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid on my command.
我的子女们 因为我的命令而不伤害海格
But I cannot deny them fresh meat...
但是当有新鲜的肉自己送上门来的时候
...when it wanders so willingly into our midst.
我可不能再阻止它们了
Goodbye, friend of Hagrid.
再见,海格的朋友
Can we panic now?
我可以害怕了吗?
Know any spells?
有什么咒语可以用的
One, but it's not powerful enough for all of them.
一个 可是力量不够对付所有的蜘蛛
Where's Hermione when you need her?
为什么需要赫敏的时候,她偏不在
Let's go!
我们快走
HARRY: Arania Exumai!
跑爱惜马特
Go!
开车
Whoa!
哇!
Glad we're out of there.
真高兴我们出来
Arania Exumai!
阿拉哇 爱惜马特
- Thanks for that. - Don't mention it.
谢谢了 不客气
HARRY: Get us out of here.
赶快离开这里
Now!
快…
Come on! Come on, move faster!
快啊,快点,开快点
Come on! Go!
快点,走
Get us in the air.
快点飞起来
The flying gear's jammed!
飞行引擎卡住了
HARRY: Come on! Pull! - I'm trying!
加油 我在努力
Follow the spiders. Follow the spiders.
跟着蜘蛛走 跟着蜘蛛走
If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I'll kill him.
等海格从阿兹卡班回来以后 我要杀了他
I mean, what was the point of sending us in there?
他要我们到那里面去,究竟是为了什么
- What have we found out? - We know one thing.
我们有查出什么吗? 我们知道了一件事
Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets.
密室不是被海格打开的
He was innocent.
他是无辜的
Wish you were here, Hermione.
真希望你能好起来,赫敏
We need you.
我们需要你
Now more than ever.
真的很需要你
- What's that? - Ron...
那是什么? 罗恩
This is why Hermione was in the library the day she was attacked.
这就是赫敏会在图书馆附近遭到攻击的原因
Come on.
快走
"Of the many fearsome beasts that roam our land...
在我们国土漫游的众多可怕怪兽中
...none is more deadly than the basilisk. Capable of living for hundreds of years...
最危险的就是蛇妖 它们可拥有数百年的寿命
...instant death awaits any who meet this giant serpent's eye.
任何与蛇妖眼睛接触的人都会马上死去
Spiders flee before it. Ron, this is it.
蜘蛛闻风便会窜逃 罗恩,就是这个
The monster in the Chamber of Secrets is a basilisk.
密室里面的那个怪兽就是蛇妖
That's why I can hear it speak. It's a snake.
难怪我会听到那个声音 它是一条蛇
But if it kills by looking people in the eye, why is it no one's dead?
可是如果… 看了它的眼睛就会死 那为什么没有人死呢?
Because no one did look it in the eye.
因为没有人看到它的眼睛
Not directly, at least.
至少没有直接看到
Colin saw it through his camera.
科林是透过照相机看到的
Justin- Justin must have seen the basilisk through Nearly Headless Nick.
贾斯汀,贾斯汀一定是从尼克爵士后面 穿过去看到的
Nick got the full blast of it. But he's a ghost, he couldn't die again.
尼克则是直接看到蛇妖 可是他早就死了,他无法再死一次
And Hermione had the mirror.
至于赫敏…那面镜子
I bet you she was using it to look around corners in case it came along.
她一定是要用镜子探照角落预防蛇妖出现
And Mrs. Norris?
洛丽斯太太呢?
I'm pretty sure she didn't have a camera or a mirror, Harry.
她肯定没有拿照相机 或镜子什么的
The water.
是水
There was water on the floor that night. She only saw the basilisk's reflection.
那天晚上地板上有水洛丽斯太太是看到蛇妖的倒影
"Spiders flee before it. "
蜘蛛将闻风窜逃
- It all fits. - How's the basilisk been getting around?
这一切都符合 那蛇妖是怎么到处活动的?
A dirty, great snake. Someone would have seen it.
一条恶心的绿色大蛇不可能不被发现
HARRY: Hermione's answered that too. - Pipes? It's using the plumbing.
赫敏也想出答案了 水管 它是利用管线系统
Remember what Aragog said about that girl 50 years ago?
你还记得阿拉格戈说的 五十年前死去的那个女孩吗?
She died in a bathroom? What if she never left?
她是在厕所死的 如果她一直没走呢?
Moaning Myrtle.
哭泣的桃金娘
MCGONAGALL: All students are to return to their dormitories at once.
所有学生 请马上回到学院寝室去
All teachers to the second-floor corridor immediately.
所有的教授请到二楼走廊集合
As you can see, the Heir of Slytherin has left another message.
大家都看到了 斯莱特林的传人 又再一次留下了讯息
Our worst fear has been realized.
我们最深的恐惧就要成真
A student has been taken by the monster into the Chamber itself.
一个学生被怪兽抓走 带进了密室里面
The students must be sent home. I'm afraid this is the end of Hogwarts.
必须马上把所有学生送回家 霍格沃茨恐怕得永远关闭了
So sorry. Dozed off. What have I missed?
抱歉,睡过头了 没错过什么吧?
A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockhart. Your moment has come at last.
有个学生被怪兽抓走了 你表现的机会终于来了
- My moment? - Weren't you saying just last night...
表…表现 你昨天晚上不是说过
...that you've known all along where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets is?
你一直都知道… 密室的入口在哪里吗?
That's settled. We'll leave you to deal with the monster, Gilderoy.
那好啊 就麻烦你 一个人去对付那个怪兽
- Your skills, after all, are legend. - Very well.
毕竟我们从没看过你大展身手 没问题
I'll just be in my office getting...
呃,那我先回我办公室去…
Getting ready.
准备一下
Who is it that the monster's taken, Minerva?
那个怪兽到底把谁抓走了?
Ginny Weasley.
金妮韦斯莱
RON: "Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever. "
她的骨骸将永远躺在密室里
Ginny.
金妮
HARRY: Lockhart's useless, but he's going to try and get into the Chamber.
洛哈特或许很没用 可是他现在正打算进入密室
At least we can tell him what we know.
我们去把我们知道的一切告诉他
Professor, we have some information for you.
教授,我们有一些事情要告诉你
Are you going somewhere?
你要离开这里吗?
Well, yes. Urgent call. Unavoidable. Got to go.
呃,是啊 呃,我有急事 我非走不可,我得走
- What about my sister? - Well...
那我妹妹她怎么办?
As to that, most unfortunate. No one regrets more than I.
关于这件不幸的事没有人比我更悲痛了
You're the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. You can't go now.
你是我们黑魔法防御学的教授 你不能就这样走
I must say, when I took the job, there was nothing in the description-
我必须说当我接受这个工作的时候 工作内容里面并没有说到…
You're running away?
你打算逃走
- After all you did in your books? - Books can be misleading.
可是你的书把你说得那么伟大 那是你写的啊,拜托
- You wrote them. - My dear boy, use your common sense.
你们用一下你们的常识好吗?
My books wouldn't have sold as well if people didn't think I'd done those things.
如果不让人们相信我书中经历 我的书哪会卖得这么好
You're a fraud.
你是个骗子
You've been taking credit for what other wizards have done.
你只是把别的巫师的英雄事迹揽在自己身上
Is there anything you can do?
你总会一些什么法术吧
Yes, now you mention it. I'm rather gifted with Memory Charms.
没错 既然你都这么问了 我的记忆咒法术还蛮强的
Otherwise, all those wizards would have gone blabbing.
不然那些巫师… 岂不是会来跟我啰唆吗?
I'd never have sold another book.
这样我的书就没有说服力了
In fact, I'm going to have to do the same to you.
事实上… 我也要让你们失忆
Don't even think about it.
你连想都不要想
MYRTLE: Who's there?
是谁…
Hello, Harry.
哈利,你好
- What do you want? - To ask you how you died.
你来做什么? 我来问你…你是怎么死的?
It was dreadful.
那真的很可怕
It happened right here in this very cubicle.
一切就在这里发生,就在这间厕所里面
I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses.
因为奥丽轰碧取笑我的眼镜,所以我躲在这里
I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in.
我正在哭 突然就听到有人走进来
- Who was it, Myrtle? - I don't know. I was distraught!
那是谁?桃金娘 我不知道 我正在难过
But they said something funny, a kind of made-up language.
可是他们说了一些奇怪的东西 好像是种什么语言
And I realized it was a boy, so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away and...
我马上听出是个男孩的声音 所以我把门打开 准备叫他…走开 然后…
- ... I died. - Just like that? How?
我就死了 就这样吗?
I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes...
怎么会? 我只记得我看到了一双好大的黄眼珠
...over there by that sink.
就在那个洗脸槽里
This is it.
就是这儿了
This is it, Ron. I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets.
没有错,罗恩 我想这一定就是密室的入口
Say something. Harry, say something in Parseltongue.
说说话 哈利,快用爬说语说话
爬说语
Excellent, Harry. Good work. Well, then, I'll just be...
太棒了,哈利 哎呀,做得好 这样我就放心了
There's no need for me to stay.
这里应该不需要我了
HARRY: Yes, there is.
这里很需要你
- You first. - Now, boys, what good will it do?
你先下去 让我下去有什么好处
Better you than us.
总比我们下去好
But- Obviously, yes.
呃…说得还蛮有道理的
Sure you don't want to test it first?
你们真的不想先下去
LOCKHART: It's really quite filthy down here.
这下面真的好脏
- All right. Let's go. MYRTLE: Oh, Harry?
好了 我们下去 喔,哈利
If you die down there, you're welcome to share my toilet.
如果你死在下面的话 我很欢迎你共用我的厕所
Thanks, Myrtle.
谢了,桃金娘
RON: Ugh.
Now, remember: Any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway.
记住 一听到任何动静 马上闭上你的眼睛
RON: Go on.
走啊
HARRY: This way.
这边
RON: What's this? - It looks like a snake.
这是什么? 这看起来很像… 蛇
HARRY: It's a snakeskin. RON: Bloody hell.
这是蛇的皮 好可怕
Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long. Or more.
这条蛇大概有六十尺长吧 可能不只
Heart of a lion, this one.
他的胆子还真大
The adventure ends here, boys. But don't fret.
冒险结束了,孩子们 不过全世界…
The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl.
都会知道这个故事 我如何因为晚了一步而救不了那女孩
How you two tragically lost your minds...
你们两个又如何… 因为看到她的尸体
...at the sight of her mangled body.
过于悲伤而失去记忆
So...
You first, Mr. Potter.
你先吧,哈利波特
Say goodbye to your memories.
跟你的记忆 说再见吧
Obliviate!
空空,遗忘
Harry.
哈利 哈利
- Ron! Ron, are you okay? - I'm fine.
罗恩 罗恩,你没事吧? 我没事
Hello.
Who are you?
你谁啊?
- Ron Weasley. - Really?
罗恩·韦斯莱 真的
And who am I?
那我谁啊?
Lockhart's Memory Charm backfired. He hasn't got a clue who he is.
洛哈特的记忆咒反弹回去 他连自己是谁都忘了
It's an odd sort of place, isn't it?
这里真是一个奇怪的地方
Do you live here?
你住这儿?
- No. - Really?
不是 真的
- What do I do now? - You wait here...
我现在要做什么 你留在这里
...and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through.
把石头搬开 这样等我们回来就可以通过
- I'll go on and find Ginny. RON: Okay.
我现在要去找金妮 好
爬说语
Ginny.
金妮
Ginny! Ginny, please don't be dead. Wake up, wake up.
金妮…你千万不能死,快醒醒
Please wake up.
…求求你快醒醒
She won't wake.
她醒不了了
Tom. Tom Riddle. What do you mean, she won't wake?
汤姆 汤姆·里德尔 你说她醒不了了是什么意思
- She's not...? - She's still alive, but only just.
她还…她还活着 但醒不了
- Are you a ghost? - A memory...
你是鬼吗? 记忆
...preserved in a diary for 50 years.
我是留存… 在日记中五十年的记忆
HARRY: She's cold as ice. Ginny, please don't be dead. Wake up.
她就跟冰块一样冷 金妮,求求你别死 快起来
You've got to help me, Tom. There's a basilisk.
你必须帮帮我,汤姆 这里头有蛇妖
It won't come until it's called.
它受到召唤才会出现
- Give me my wand, Tom. - You won't be needing it.
把我的魔杖给我 你不会需要它的
- We've got to go. We've got to save her. - I'm afraid I can't do that.
我们要赶快离开,我们必须救她 我恐怕帮不了你了
You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger.
你要知道当可怜的金妮变得越弱 我就变得更强
Yes, Harry, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets.
没错,哈利 就是金妮·韦斯莱 打开了密室的门
HARRY: No. She couldn't. She wouldn't.
不,不会是她,不可能是她
RIDDLE: Ginny set the basilisk on the Mudbloods and Filch's cat...
是金妮放出蛇妖攻击那些泥巴种以及爆竹的猫
...Ginny wrote the threatening messages on the walls.
也是… 她在墙上留下那些恐吓讯息
HARRY: But why? RIDDLE: Because I told her to.
为什么? 是我要她这么做的
You'll find I can be very persuasive. Not that she knew what she was doing.
你会慢慢发现…我很有说服力 当然金妮并不知自己做了什么
She was, shall we say, in a kind of trance.
不过她从各种迹象猜出来了
Still, the power of the diary began to scare her.
日记的力量把她给吓坏了
She tried to dispose of it in the girls' bathroom.
于是她试着把日记丢到女厕所
And then who should find it but you?
而最后… 理所当然 被你捡到
The very person I was most anxious to meet.
因为你是我最急切想见面的人
And why did you want to meet me?
你为什么那么急着想要见我?
I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could.
金妮告诉我你的事 我必须见你一面
So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid...
所以我决定把我逮到那个蠢汉海格的经过
- ... to gain your trust. - Hagrid's my friend.
让你看一看,以赢取你的信任 海格是我的朋友
- And you framed him, didn't you? - It was my word against Hagrid's.
你陷害了他,对不对? 我的说法跟海格的不同
Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent.
只有邓布利多 才相信他是无辜的
I'll bet Dumbledore saw right through you.
邓布利多也看穿了你的谎言
He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that.
从那之后他就很令人厌烦的监视着我
I knew it wouldn't be safe to open the Chamber again while I was at school...
在我还待在学校的时候再打开密室,实在是太冒险了
...so I decided to leave behind a diary...
所以我决定留下我的日记
...preserving my 16-year-old self in its pages...
把十六岁的我保存在日记里头
...so that one day I would be able to lead another...
直到有一天 我能够引导另一个人来完成
...to finish Salazar Slytherin's noble work.
萨拉查·斯莱特林的伟大使命
Well, you haven't finished it this time.
可是你并没有完成任何使命
In a few hours, the Mandrake Draught will be ready.
再过几个小时 魔苹果药就完成了
And everyone who was Petrified will be all right again.
被石化的那些人 马上就会醒过来了
Haven't I told you? Killing Mudbloods doesn't matter to me anymore.
我没告诉过你吗? 杀掉泥巴种对我来说 已经没那么重要
For many months now, my new target has been you.
这几个月来,我的新目标… 就是你
How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent...
我不懂,为什么… 一个没什么魔法天赋的婴儿
...was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time?
竟然可以打败… 有史以来最伟大的巫师
How did you escape with nothing but a scar...
你是如何逃生? 为什么伏地魔的力量被摧毁了
...while Lord Voldemort's powers were destroyed?
而你却毫发无伤只留下伤痕
Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time.
你干嘛那么关心我如何逃生? 伏地魔又不是你那个时代的人
Voldemort is my past, present and future.
伏地魔… 就是我的过去 现在,还有未来
汤姆·马沃罗·里德尔
我是伏地魔王
You. You're the Heir of Slytherin.
你… 你就是斯莱特林的传人
- You're Voldemort. - Surely you didn't think...
你就是伏地魔 当然,你该不会认为
...I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father's name?
我会继续留着… 我那肮脏麻瓜父亲的姓吧
No. I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere...
所以 我为自己取了新名字 我知道当我成为…
...would fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world.
全世界最伟大的魔法师后整个巫师世界将会害怕提到这个名字
Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world.
邓布利多教授 他才是全世界最伟大的魔法师
Dumbledore's been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me.
我不过是凭着一点记忆 就把邓布利多给赶走了
He'll never be gone. Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him.
他不会离开的 因我们仍然有人对他表示忠诚
Fawkes?
福克斯
So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender.
原来这就是邓布利多 送给他拥护者的东西
A songbird and an old hat.
一只鸟 跟一顶破帽子
爬说语
Let's match the power of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin...
让我们展现伏地魔王的力量 由斯莱特林传人对抗出名的…
...against the famous Harry Potter.
哈利波特
爬说语
Parseltongue won't save you now, Potter. It only obeys me.
你的爬说语救不了你的,哈利 它只听我的命令
RIDDLE: No!
Your bird may have blinded the basilisk, but it can still hear you.
你的凤凰或许可以弄瞎蛇妖 但是蛇妖还是可以听得到你
Yes, Potter. The process is nearly complete.
没错,哈利 整个过程就快完成了
In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead, and I will cease to be a memory.
再过几分钟金妮韦斯莱就会死了 而我不再只是个记忆
Lord Voldemort will return...
伏地魔王即将回来
...very much alive.
而且 充满… 生命力
Ginny?
金妮
RIDDLE: Remarkable, isn't it...
很神奇,是不是?
...how quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body?
蛇妖的毒液侵入人体的速度 果然十分迅速
I'd guess you have little more than a minute to live.
我想你大概只剩下几分钟好活
You'll be with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry.
你很快就会去陪你的泥巴种母亲,哈利
Funny, the damage a silly little book can do...
真好笑 一本书就能造成这么大的伤害
...especially in the hands of a silly little girl.
尤其… 拿到它的人还是个傻女孩
What are you doing?
你做什么?
Stop. No!
住手,不可以
Ginny.
金妮
Harry.
哈利
It was me. But I swear, I didn't mean to.
是我做的 可是我发誓 我不是故意的
Riddle made me, and...
汤姆·里德尔害我的 还有…
Harry, you're hurt.
哈利,你受伤了
Don't worry.
别担心
Ginny, you need to get yourself out.
金妮 你必须想办法先出去
Follow the Chamber and you'll find Ron.
顺着密道走 你就会遇到罗恩了
You were brilliant, Fawkes.
你真的很棒,福克斯
I just wasn't quick enough.
我的行动还不够快
Of course.
对了
Phoenix tears have healing powers.
凤凰的眼泪可以治病
Thanks.
谢了
It's all right, Ginny.
没事了,金妮
It's over.
全结束了
It's just a memory.
那只是个回忆而已
Amazing! This is just like magic!
太神奇了 这好像魔法
DUMBLEDORE: You both realize, of course...
你们两位一定明白
...that in the past few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules.
在过去的这几个小时里 你们已违反了将近几十条校规
Yes, sir.
是,校长
There is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled.
这足以让学校把你们开除
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
是,校长
Therefore, it is only fitting...
可是… 你们的所作所为
...that you both receive...
也足以让你们得到
...Special Awards for Services to the School.
霍格沃茨的特殊贡献奖
Thanks, sir.
谢谢你,校长
Now, Mr. Weasley, if you would...
好了,韦斯莱同学
...have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban.
麻烦请猫头鹰 把这封文件送到阿兹卡班
I believe we want our gamekeeper back.
我想… 也该请我们的猎场管理人回来了
Harry.
哈利…
First, I want to thank you, Harry.
首先 我要谢谢你,哈利
You must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber.
你在密室中一定对我表示出绝对的忠诚
Nothing but that could have called Fawkes to you.
否则… 福克斯也不会被召唤到你身边
And...
至于…
...second...
第二
...I sense that something is troubling you.
我觉得… 你好像被什么事困扰着
Am I right, Harry?
对不对?哈利
It's just...
这…
You see, sir, I couldn't help but notice certain things, certain...
是这样的 我注意到了 我跟汤姆·里德尔之间
Certain similarities between Tom Riddle and me.
似乎在某些… 方面 拥有相似的特质
I see.
我知道
Well, you can speak Parseltongue, Harry. Why?
没错 你是能说爬说语,哈利
Because Lord Voldemort can speak Parseltongue.
这是因为… 伏地魔 也能说爬说语
If I'm not mistaken, Harry...
如果我没弄错的话
...he transferred some of his powers to you...
他在你头上留下疤痕的时候
...the night he gave you that scar.
也把一些力量转移到你身上
Voldemort transferred some of his powers to me?
伏地魔把一些力量转移到了我身上
Uh-huh.
嗯…
Not intentionally...
这并不是他的原意
...but yes.
但却是真的
So the Sorting Hat was right. I should be in Slytherin.
所以分院帽说得没错 我应该就读斯莱特林
It's true. You possess many of the qualities that Voldemort himself prizes.
没有错,哈利 你的确… 拥有一些伏地魔自豪的特色
Determination, resourcefulness...
坚毅果敢 足智多谋
...and if I may say so, a certain disregard for the rules.
还有也不太遵守既定的规则
Why, then, did the Sorting Hat place you in Gryffindor?
可是为什么… 分院帽会把你分到格兰芬多?
- Because I asked it to. - Exactly, Harry. Exactly.
那是因为我的要求 这就对了,哈利
Which makes you different from Voldemort.
这就是你跟伏地魔不同的地方
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are.
让我们成为哪种人的 并不是我们的能力
It is our choices.
而是我们的选择
If you want proof why you belong in Gryffindor...
如果你想确定 你是否属于格兰芬多
...then I suggest you look more closely at this.
那么我建议你 仔细的看一看这把剑
Be careful.
小心
Godric Gryffindor.
高锥客格兰芬多 没错
It would take a true Gryffindor to pull that out of the hat.
只有格兰芬多的真正传人 才能拔出这把剑
HARRY: Dobby.
多比
So this is your master. The family you serve is the Malfoys.
原来他就是你的主人 你服侍的家庭就是马尔福家
I'll deal with you later.
我待会儿再跟你算帐
LUCIUS: Out of my way, Potter.
不要挡路,波特
So it's true. You have returned.
好啊 你果然真的回来了
When the governors learned that Arthur Weasley's daughter...
当学校的理事们知道 金妮韦斯莱被抓到密室去以后
...was taken into the Chamber, they saw fit to summon me back.
他们认为 该把我找回来了
Ridiculous.
可笑
DUMBLEDORE: Curiously, Lucius, several of them...
很奇怪 鲁休思
...were under the impression that you would curse their families...
有些理事说 如果他们不同意让我停职的话
...if they did not agree to suspend me in the first place.
你就威胁说要诅咒他们全家
- How dare you! - Beg your pardon?
你…这是什么话 你说什么?
My sole concern has always been and will always be...
对我来说 唯一以及永远不变的牵挂
...the welfare of this school...
就是这间学校的利益
...and, of course, its students.
当然还有… 学生的安危
The culprit has been identified, I presume?
我想凶手已经逮到了吧 是吗?
Oh, yes.
是的
And?
那么
Who was it?
是谁呢?
- Voldemort. - Ah.
伏地魔
Only this time he chose to act through somebody else...
不过这一次 他不只是利用别人 来进行这些行动
...by means of this.
还透过这本日记
I see.
我…我懂了
DUMBLEDORE: Fortunately, our young Mr. Potter discovered it.
很幸运的 哈利波特发现了这件事
One hopes that no more of Lord Voldemort's old school-things...
我希望往后不会再有人把伏地魔的旧东西
...should find their way into innocent hands.
交到无辜的人的手中
The consequences for the one responsible would be...
进行这些事的人将必须承担严重的…
...severe.
后果
Well, let us hope...
那么… 让我们期待
...that Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day.
波特同学能永远在这里 拯救所有的人
Don't worry. I will be.
别担心 我一定会
Dumbledore.
邓布利多,告辞了
Come, Dobby. We're leaving.
走吧,多比 我们该走了
Sir? I wonder if I could have that?
校长 这本日记可以给我吗?
HARRY: Mr. Malfoy.
马尔福先生
Mr. Malfoy!
马尔福先生
I have something of yours.
我有东西要还给你
Mine? I don't know what you're talking about.
还我? 我不知道你说些什么
Oh, I think you do, sir.
我想你很清楚
I think you slipped the diary into Ginny Weasley's cauldron...
那天在斜角巷 就是你偷偷把这本日记
...that day at Diagon Alley.
放进了金妮的大釜里面
You do, do you?
是吗?
Why don't you prove it?
那你怎么不想办法 证明
Come, Dobby.
走吧,多比
Open it.
快打开
Dobby.
多比
Master has given Dobby a sock.
主人给了多比一只袜子
What? I didn't give-
什么,我没有…
Master has presented Dobby with clothes.
主人给了多比一只袜子
Dobby is free.
多比现在…自由了
You lost me my servant!
你害我失去了我的仆人
You shall not harm Harry Potter.
你不可以伤害哈利波特
Hm.
Your parents were meddlesome fools too.
你的父母就跟你一样好管闲事
Mark my words, Potter. One day soon...
记住我的话,波特 很快的
...you are going to meet the same sticky end.
你的下场 就会跟他们一样的悲惨
Harry Potter freed Dobby. How can Dobby ever repay him?
你让多比得到自由 多比要怎么报答你呢?
- Just promise me something. - Anything, sir.
答应我一件事就好 我什么都答应
Never try to save my life again.
千万不要再想办法来救我了
GIRL 1: Welcome back, Sir Nicholas. - Thank you.
欢迎回来,尼克爵士 谢谢你
GIRL 2: Good evening, Sir Nicholas. - Good evening.
晚安,尼克爵士 晚安
BOY: Good to see you, Sir Nicholas. - Thank you.
真高兴能见到你 谢谢
Hello.
你好
- Hermione! Welcome back. - Thanks, Sir Nicholas.
赫敏 欢迎回来 谢谢你,尼克爵士
Harry. It's Hermione.
哈利 赫敏回来了
Uh, um, ahem.
呃哼
- Welcome back, Hermione. - It's good to be back.
欢迎你回来,赫敏 能回来真好
Congratulations. I can't believe you solved it.
恭喜你们,你们竟然解开了
We had loads of help from you.
那都是因为有你
- We couldn't have done it without you. - Thanks.
没有你,我们什么都解不开 谢谢
Could I have your attention, please?
各位同学请注意…
Before we begin the feast...
在宴会开始之前
...let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey...
让我们先掌声感谢 斯普劳特教授 庞芮夫人
...whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered...
谢谢他们以魔苹果药…成功救回了
...to all who had been Petrified.
所有遭到石化的人
Also, in light of the recent events...
另外,基于最近发生的事件,为了表示心意
...as a school treat...
学校决定取消…
...all exams have been canceled.
所有的考试
Oh, no.
不会吧
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉,我来晚了
The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused.
那是因为…那只带来释放我文件的猫头鹰迷路了
Some ruddy bird called Errol.
一只叫埃罗尔的笨鸟
And I'd just like to say that if it hadn't been for you, Harry, and Ron...
我必须告诉你这件事 如果没有你们的话,哈利 罗恩
...and Hermione, of course...
当然还有你赫敏
...I would still be you-know-where...
我现在… 还得待在那个地方
...so I'd just like to say thanks.
我要跟你们说的是 谢谢
There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid.
霍格沃茨不能没有你