阿拉丁 Aladdin

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 爱情 / 歌舞 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 盖·里奇

演员: 梅纳·玛索德 / 娜奥米·斯科特 / 威尔·史密斯 / 马尔万·肯扎里 / 纳维德·内加班 / 纽曼·阿卡 / 艾伦·图代克 / 比利·马格努森 / 纳西姆·帕杜雷德 / 卡米尔·雷米泽斯基 / 乔伊


台词
Hey, look! Over there!
你看!在那边!
Wow!
哇!
Their ship is so big.
他们的船是如此之大
Wish ours was that fancy.
希望我们是幻想
I'd be so happy if ours was that fancy.
我是如此高兴 如果我们是幻想
- 'Cause then... - Why is that?
- 因为那样...... - 这是为什么?
Because it looks better?
因为它看起来更好?
This boat has seen us through many a storm.
这船已经看到我们走过许多风雨
It may not look like much,
它可能貌不惊人
but it has something theirs never will.
但它有一些他们永远不会
What? Wood rot and rats?
什么?木材腐烂和老鼠?
Are the children learning something, dear?
是孩子们学习的东西 亲爱的?
It is unclear.
目前还不清楚
All right,
sit, children.
坐 孩子
I think it's time that I told you the story...
我想它的时候 我告诉你的故事...
Of Aladdin, the Princess, and the lamp.
阿拉丁 公主 和灯泡
What's so special about a lamp?
有什么特别之处一盏灯?
Oh, this is a magic lamp.
哦 这是一个神奇的灯
Maybe if you sing.
也许 如果你唱
It's better when you sing.
这是更好 当你唱歌
No, no. No singing. It's been a long day.
不 不没有唱歌这是一个漫长的一天
Hey! Psh!
嘿! PSH!
Only one may enter here.
只有一个可能进入这里
One whose worth lies far within.
其中 其价值在于远之内
The diamond in the rough.
在粗糙的钻石
Seek thee out the diamond in the rough.
寻找你出粗糙的钻石
What's your monkey's name?
什么是你的猴子的名字吗?
Abu.
阿布
He's a lovely monkey.
他是一个可爱的猴子
Hmm. That's a lovely necklace.
嗯这是一个可爱的项链
So, where does abu come from?
那么 哪里阿布从何而来?
He, uh...
他 呃...
Oh!
哦!
I think this belongs to me.
我觉得这是属于我的
Good day, ladies.
你好 女士
Okay.
好的
Abu.
阿布
How'd we do, abu?
你怎么我们做 阿布?
Good monkey.
良好的猴子
Stop right there, Aladdin.
停在那儿 阿拉丁
Whatever it is you stole today, I don't want it.
不管是什么 你今天偷了 我不希望它
Whoa, whoa. I didn't steal anything.
哇 哇我没有偷东西
It's a family heirloom that's worth a lot.
这是一个传家宝是值得很多
I'll give you a bag of dates for it, nothing more.
我给你日期吧 没什么更多的袋子
Zulla, we both know it's worth at least three bags.
Zulla 我们都知道它的价值至少三包
Take the bag of dates and get out!
取红枣的袋子 滚出去!
Go!
走!
Please.
Move it, you street rat.
移动它 你过街老鼠
Here you go, abu.
在这里 你走了 阿布
Shh.
Come here!
过来!
Fresh fish! We catch them, you buy them!
鲜鱼!我们抓住他们 你买!
Try this, please. Please.
试试这个 请请
Sugar dates and pistachios!
糖日期和开心果!
Hello.
你好
Oh.
Are you hungry? Here, take some bread.
你饿了吗?在这里 需要一些面包
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
You steal from my brother.
你从我的哥哥偷
Stealing? No, I... you pay, or I take bracelet.
偷了什么?不 我......你自己 或者我把手镯
Sir, I don't have any money. Let go of me!
主席先生 我没有什么钱让我走!
No. Whoa! Take it easy, Jamal.
号哇!别紧张 贾马尔
Kalil walks away from the stall...
KALIL走从地摊了...
And this one, she steals the bread.
而这一次 她偷面包
Those children were hungry!
这些孩子们饿了!
I... okay, give me a minute.
我...好 给我一分钟
You keep your little street rat nose out of it! Huh?
你让你的小街老鼠鼻子出来呢!咦?
Do you have any money?
你有没有钱?
No.
没有
Okay, trust me.
好了 相信我
Here you go. Wait!
干得好等待!
This is what you wanted, right?
这是你想要的 对不对?
Yeah. Thank you.
是啊谢谢
Okay, and an apple. For your troubles.
好了 和一个苹果对于你的烦恼
Nice! That was my...
太好了!这是我的...
I'm not leaving without my bracelet!
我不会离开没有我的手镯!
You mean this bracelet?
你是说这个镯子?
Come on.
来吧
Aladdin! Thief with Aladdin!
阿拉丁!小偷阿拉丁!
Are we in trouble? Only if you get caught.
难道我们的麻烦吗?只有当你抓到
Aladdin! Down that alley.
阿拉丁!唐氏那条巷子
Monkey knows the way.
猴子知道的方式
Guards! Guards! Abu.
逆天!逆天!阿布
Uh... you'll be fine.
呃......你会没事的
They stole from me!
他们偷走了我!
- Over there! Aladdin! - Hey, you!
- 在那边!阿拉丁!- 嘿 你!
You looking for this, Jamal?
你在找这个 贾马尔?
Aladdin, you street rat!
阿拉丁 你过街老鼠!
Ooh, ladies!
哦 女士们!
Well...
好...
Huh?
咦?
There are stairs, you know.
有楼梯 你知道的
Where's the fun in that?
凡在这乐趣?
Abu!
阿布!
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
Together on three! Together on three?
再加上三!再加上三顶?
We jump. We jump?
我们跳我们跳?
Why are you repeating everything I say?
你为什么要重复我说的一切?
The pole.
- Move, move! - This way!
- 移动 移动!- 这条路!
One, two, three!
一二三!
Thief! Stop! On the roof!
贼!停止!在屋顶上!
I'm sorry!
对不起!
I can't do this.
我不能做到这一点
Stop him!
阻止他!
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我看着我
You can do this.
你可以这样做
Okay.
好的
Oh!
哦!
Oh. Nicely done.
哦做得很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Move back!
避开!
Oh, dear.
噢亲爱的
Come on. I know somewhere we'll be safe.
来吧我知道的地方 我们就安全了
Here comes the master.
这里谈到的主人
You bring me the rough but never a diamond.
你给我一点粗糙 但从来没有一个菱形
Take them away.
把他们带走
Move! Iago: Take them away.
移动!伊阿古:把他们带走
- Please! - My vizier...
- 请! - 我的宰相...
Perhaps this diamond in the rough does not exist?
也许这深藏不露不存在?
He is out there.
他就在那里
But we've searched for months!
但是 我们已经搜寻了好几个月!
I do not understand what could possibly be in that cave...
我不明白怎么可能在那个山洞里......
That could help a man as great as you.
这可能有助于一样大 你一个人
You are already second only to the sultan!
你已经是仅次于苏丹!
Second! Uh-oh!
第二!嗯 哦!
Who's in trouble now?
谁现在有麻烦了?
And you think second is enough?
而你认为第二个就足够了?
Of course.
当然
You were not born to be sultan.
你不是生来要被苏丹
Not smart.
不聪明
Do you know what I had to do to get the power that I have?
你知道我必须做的就是 我有力量吗?
The sacrifices that I've made, the bodies that I've buried?
我所作出的牺牲 我已经埋葬尸体?
The five years spent in a shirabad jail?
五年在shirabad监狱中度过?
People need to understand
人们需要了解
that they will pay for underestimating me.
他们将支付低估了我
Second is not enough! And it will never be enough!
其次是不够的!它将永远是不够的!
That's why I need the lamp, and why I no longer need you!
这就是为什么我需要的灯 为什么我不再需要你!
This way.
这条路
Oh.
Where are we, exactly?
我们在哪里 到底是什么?
You'll see.
你会看到的
Oh, my.
天啊
Is this... is this where you live?
这...这是你住的地方?
Yep.
是的
Just me and abu. Come and go as we please.
只有我和阿布来来去去 我们请
Welcome to my humble...
欢迎光临寒舍......
You'll see.
你会看到的
You are quite the magician.
你是相当的魔术师
Thank you.
谢谢
Abu, no, help!
阿布 不 求助!
I can't believe...
我不能相信......
What?
什么?
I can't believe we did that. That I did that.
我不敢相信我们做到了那我这样做
That we're alive!
那我们还活着!
With the chase.
与追逐
Abu, tea?
阿布 茶?
Jumping buildings.
跳跃的建筑物
That was incredible. Tea?
这是令人难以置信的茶?
Thank you. And thank you for getting me out of there.
谢谢而感谢你让我离开那里
Aladdin, isn't it?
阿拉丁 不是吗?
Uh, you're welcome...
呃 欢迎您...
I'm... I'm Dalia.
我...我达莉亚
Dalia.
达莉亚
From the palace.
自宫
How could you tell?
你怎么能知道?
Well, only someone from the palace
那么 只能从宫人
could afford a bracelet like that.
能买得起一个这样的手镯
And that silk lining is imported, too.
和丝绸衬里是进口的 太
It comes from the merchant boats,
它来自商家的船只
straight to the palace.
直奔皇宫
But not to servants.
但是不要仆人
At least, not most servants,
至少 不是大多数公务员
which means you are a handmaid to the Princess.
这意味着你是一个婢女公主
Impressive.
令人印象深刻
You think that's impressive,
你认为这是令人印象深刻
you should see the city from up there.
你应该看到这个城市从那里
Oh.
Agrabah. It's so beautiful.
Agrabah这个很漂亮
I should get out more.
我应该多出去走走
You should tell the Princess to get out more.
你应该告诉公主多出去走走
The people haven't seen her in years.
人民并没有见到她多年
They won't let her.
他们不会让她
Ever since my...
自从我...
The queen was killed, the sultan's been afraid.
王后被杀害 苏丹一直害怕
So she's kept locked away.
所以她不停地锁定了
Seems everyone's been afraid since then.
自那以后似乎大家都在害怕
But the people of agrabah had nothing to do with that.
但agrabah的人没有任何关系这一点
The people loved her.
人们爱她
They did, didn't they?
他们做到了 不是吗?
Is this yours?
这是你的吗?
It's kind of borrowed.
它是一种借来的
My mother taught me that song.
我母亲教我的那首歌
Mine too.
我也是
It's all I remember of her.
这是所有我记得她
And what about your father?
和你的父亲呢?
I lost them both when I was young.
我失去了他们两个我年轻的时候
Been on my own ever since.
自从去过我自己
It's all right, it's just...
这是所有的权利 只是......
What?
什么?
It's a little sad.
这是一个有点伤感
Having a monkey
有一只猴子
as the only parental authority in your life.
在你的生命中唯一的亲权
We get by.
我们得到的
Every day I just think things will be different...
每一天 我只是觉得事情会有所不同?
But it never seems to change.
但它似乎永远不会改变
It's just sometimes, I feel like I'm...
这只是有时候 我觉得我...
Trapped.
被困
Like you can't escape what you were born into?
就像你无法逃避你诞生到什么呢?
Yes.
Hmm.
Welcome prince Anders!
欢迎王子安德斯!
I have to get back to the palace.
我得回到宫殿
Uh... now?
呃...现在呢?
Make way for prince Anders!
让路王子安德斯!
Make way for prince Anders!
让路王子安德斯!
It's just another prince coming to court the Princess.
这只是来到法庭公主王子的另一个
Yes, and I have to get her ready.
是的 我必须让她准备好了
Oh! Do you have my bracelet?
哦! 你有我的手镯?
Sure.
当然
Make way for prince Anders.
让王子安德斯方式
I'm sure I put it in here.
我敢肯定 我把它放在这里
Somewhere.
某处
Abu, did you take it?
阿布 你要吗?
That was my mother's bracelet.
那是我母亲的手镯
Yes. It's beautiful.
是很美丽
You are a thief.
你是小偷
No, no. Yes, but... I'm so naive.
不 不是的 但是...我很天真
Abu. Woman: Excuse me.
阿布女:对不起
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, it's not like that!
等待 等待 等待!等等 它不是这样的!
Clear the way!
开道!
No! Watch it!
没有!看它!
Street rat, get out of the way!
过街老鼠 闪开!
Who do you think you're calling a street rat?
你认为谁你调用一个过街老鼠?
Are you talking back to me?
你说的是回来给我?
You were born worthless and you will die worthless.
你出生毫无价值的 你会死得毫无价值
And only your fleas will mourn you.
而且 只有你的跳蚤会悼念你
Come on, abu.
来吧 阿布
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Abu.
阿布
There's a time that we do steal,
还有 我们也偷了时间
and a time we don't.
和时间 我们不知道
This was definitely a don't.
这肯定是没有
Welcome, prince Anders!
欢迎王子安德斯!
We trust you had an enjoyable journey.
我们相信你有一个愉快的旅程
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
Prince Anders, my daughter, Princess Jasmine.
王子安德斯 我的女儿 茉莉公主
So, why did no one tell me of your beauty?
那么 为什么没有人告诉我 你的美丽?
No one mentioned yours, either.
没有人提到你 无论是
Oh! Thank you. They say that in skanland.
哦! 谢谢他们说 在斯孔兰
Yeah. Right?
是啊对?
It's very, very amusing.
这是非常 非常有趣
Is it? Yeah.
是吗?是啊
We have the same title,
我们有相同的标题
yet are never described the same way.
但从来没有描述的方法相同
Jasmine.
茉莉花
Yeah.
是啊
Oh.
What is that?
那是什么?
Don't tell me.
不要告诉我
It's a cat with stripes!
这是有条纹猫!
He likes you.
他喜欢你
I know.
我知道
'Cause in skanland, cats love me.
“原因在斯孔兰 猫爱我
Here, puss, puss. Hey, puss, puss.
在这里 猫 猫嘿 猫 猫
Hey, puss, puss, puss...
嘿 猫 猫 猫...
My sultan, our enemies grow stronger every day...
我的苏丹 我们的敌人成长每一天强...
Yet you allow your daughter to dismiss prince Anders...
然而 你允许你的女儿解雇王子安德斯...
And a possible military alliance.
和可能的军事同盟
Which enemies?
其中的敌人?
Shirabad continues to amass.
Shirabad继续积聚
Shirabad is our ally. Was our ally!
Shirabad是我们的盟友是我们的盟友!
You would drag us into a war with our oldest...
你会拖累我们与我们的最古老的战争......
And you would allow your kingdom
你可以让你的王国
to sink into ruin for mere sentiment!
陷入濒临破产仅仅是情绪!
Jafar!
贾万!
Remember your place.
记住你的地方
I apologize.
我道歉
Forgive me, my sultan.
原谅我 我的苏丹
I went too far.
我走的太远
But...
但...
If you would only reconsider...
如果你只考虑...
I think you will see...
我想你会看到...
That invading shirabad is the right thing to do.
这入侵shirabad是做正确的事
Invading shirabad is...
入侵shirabad是...
Invade shirabad?
入侵shirabad?
What?
什么?
Why would we invade mother's kingdom?
我们为什么会侵入母亲的国度?
We would never invade shirabad.
我们不会去入侵shirabad
But an ally in skanland would improve our situation.
但在斯孔兰的盟友将改善我们的状况
Yes, if you consider giving prince Anders a chance.
是的 如果你考虑给王子安德斯机会
To rule? Baba, rajah would make a better ruler.
统治?巴巴 王爷会做出更好的统治者
My dear, I'm not getting any younger.
亲爱的 我不再年轻了
We must find you a husband,
我们必须找到你一声老公
and we are running out of kingdoms.
我们正在耗尽王国
What foreign prince could care for our people as I do?
可以不在乎什么外国亲王为我们的人民和我一样?
I could lead if only...
我可能会导致如果只有...
My dear, you cannot be a sultan...
亲爱的 你不能是苏丹...
Because it has never been done
因为它从来没有做过
in the 1,000-year history of our kingdom.
在我们国度的1000年的历史
I have been preparing for this my whole life. I have read...
我一直在为此做准备我的整个生活我读过了...
Books? But you cannot read experience.
图书?但你不能阅读体验
Inexperience is dangerous.
经验不足是危险的
People left unchecked will revolt.
人们任其发展会反抗
Walls and borders unguarded will be attacked.
墙壁和无人防守的边界会被攻击
Jafar is right.
贾方是正确的
One day...
一天...
You will understand.
你会明白的
You may leave now.
你现在可以离开了
Life will be kinder to you, Princess,
生活将是亲切的你 公主
once you accept these traditions...
一旦接受这些传统...
And understand it's better for you
并了解它是更好地为您
to be seen and not heard.
待观察并没有听说过
Open the gate!
打开门!
Splendid!
灿烂!
You know what to do, abu.
你知道该怎么做 阿布
Get off me! Get off me, you dirty monkey!
我下车!我下车 你这个肮脏的猴子!
Go away! Go away! Go away!
走开!走开!走开!
Close the gate!
关闭大门!
Dirty monkey!
肮脏的猴子!
Street thief. Street thief.
街小偷街小偷
"Remember your place, jafar."
“记住你的地方 贾法尔”
Remember your place!
记住你的地方!
If I hear that one more time...
如果我听到了一个更多的时间...
Sorry, master!
对不起 主人!
Another petty insult from that small-minded fool.
从心胸狭窄傻瓜另一个小的侮辱
He sees a city where I see an empire.
他认为 一个城市 我看到了一个帝国
Such vision.
这样的愿景
Once that lamp sits in my hand...
一旦灯坐在我的手...
Then I shall sit on his throne.
然后 我将他的宝座上坐
Thief. Thief in the palace.
贼小偷在宫中
"Thief in the palace"?
“小偷宫”?
That's what I said. Thief!
这就是我所说的贼!
What have you seen, iago?
都看到什么 伊阿古?
Diamond in the rough.
深藏不露
I told you, now, come on!
我告诉你 现在 来吧!
Bigger circles. Bigger circles.
较大的圆较大的圆
Who's a clever boy?
谁是个聪明的孩子?
But, Dalia, there has to be something I can do.
但是 达莉亚 必须有什么事情我可以做的
A handsome prince wants to marry you.
一个英俊的王子要和你结婚
Oh, when will life get easier?
哦 当生活变得更容易?
It's not that I don't want to marry, it's just...
这并不是说我不想结婚 只是......
You want to be sultan. But why?
你想成为苏丹但为什么?
You remember my mother used to say...
你还记得我妈妈常说...
We would only ever be as happy as our least happy subject?
我们将永远只能是作为我们最不幸福的主题为幸福?
If she saw what I saw today, she would be heartbroken.
如果她看到了我今天所看到的 她会伤心欲绝
She would also want you to be safe.
她也希望你是安全的
And clean. I'll draw the bath.
和清洁我就画洗澡
Jafar's guards on every corner.
贾法尔的每一个角落警卫
Soon, he'd have them invading our neighbors,
不久 他不得不他们入侵我们的邻国
risking lives, for what?
冒生命危险 是为了什么?
I can help.
我可以搭把手
I know I can.
我知道我可以
I was born to do more than marry some useless prince.
我出生做多嫁一些无用的王子
If you had to marry a useless prince,
如果你当初嫁给一个无用的王子
you could certainly do worse than this one.
你肯定能比这更甚
He's tall and handsome.
他高大英俊
And yes, he's a little dim,
是的 他是一个有点暗淡
but you're just getting married.
但你刚刚结婚
It's not like you have to talk to him.
它不象你得和他谈谈
But you'd prefer that boy from the market.
但是 你宁愿从市场上那个男孩
Can I help you?
我可以帮你吗?
Tea?
茶?
You? You!
您?您!
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Get in here, now!
获取在这里了 现在!
I came back to return your bracelet.
我回来后返回你的手镯
My bracelet? Where is it?
我的手镯?它在哪里?
On your wrist.
在你的手腕
What?
什么?
Not bad.
不错
I like what she's done with the place.
我喜欢她用的地方完成
How did you get past the guards?
你是如何让过去的后卫?
That was challenging, but I have my ways.
这是具有挑战性的 但我有我的方式
While the Princess is out,
当公主了
would you like to go for a stroll?
你会喜欢去散步?
Have a little chat?
有一个小聊天?
You are unbelievable.
你让人难以置信
You cannot just break into a palace
你不能只是打入宫殿
and walk around like you own the place.
和喜欢你自己的地方走动
If you don't have anything,
如果你没有什么
you have to act like you own everything.
你必须像你所拥有的一切
So, what do you say? I did find your bracelet.
你认为呢?我也发现你的手镯
You did not find it, you stole it!
你没有找到它 你偷了它!
Correction, the monkey stole it.
校正 猴子偷走了
He's your monkey.
他是你的猴子
He's still just a monkey.
他还只是一只猴子
Who ordered the tea?
谁下令茶?
Uh...
呃...
I did.
我做到了
For you, Princess Jasmine.
对你来说 茉莉公主
Your majesty!
陛下!
Why are you being weird?
你为什么是不可思议?
Oh, I'm the Princess.
哦 我的公主
Yes.
Mmm-hmm.
嗯 嗯
And it is good to be me...
而且这是好事 是我...
With all my palaces...
用我所有的宫殿...
And wagons of gold things...
而黄金的事情货车...
And dresses for every hour of the day.
而对于这一天的每一个小时的礼服
Now it is time for my cat to be cleaned.
现在是时候了 我的猫被清洗
She doesn't get out much.
她不出去了
Mmm-hmm.
嗯 嗯
Clearly.
显然
Oh.
Aren't you supposed to be in the bath?
你不应该在洗澡?
Oh, servant girl,
呵呵 丫头
this cat isn't going to clean itself!
这猫是不会自我清洁!
But don't cats clean themselves?
但是 不要猫清洗自己?
You have to go now.
你现在就要走了
Oh, okay. But I'm coming back tomorrow night.
哦好的不过 我回来了明天晚上
What? No, you can't...
什么?不 你不能...
Meet me in the courtyard beside the fountain
满足我在喷泉旁的庭院
when the moon is above the minaret.
当月亮的尖塔上方
To return this.
要返回
I promise.
我承诺
Can you believe it, abu?
你能相信吗 阿布?
The most heavily guarded place in all of agrabah...
在所有的agrabah最戒备森严的地方......
Evening.
晚间
Evening.
晚间
Evening.
晚间
Guards are behind me.
卫队在我身后
Hello, boys.
嗨 小子们
Where am I?
我在哪里?
In a world of trouble, boy.
在闹 孩子的世界
That bracelet, is that what this is about?
这手镯是 这是怎么回事?
Because I didn't steal it. The handmaid...
因为我没有偷婢女...
What was a handmaid doing wearing the queen's bracelet?
什么是一个婢女做穿着女王的手镯?
The queen? No, no.
皇后?不 不
She said that it belonged to her...
她说 这是属于她的...
Mother.
母亲
Well, at least she told the truth about one thing.
嗯 至少她对一件事的真相
Are you saying that was the Princess?
你说那是公主?
I was talking to the...
我说的...
She was toying with you.
她跟你是玩弄
It amuses her to meet commoners.
它游乐她见面平民
Did you actually think she liked you?
你真的觉得她喜欢你吗?
What do they call you?
他们是怎么称呼你?
Aladdin.
阿拉丁
Aladdin. People like us must be realistic if...
阿拉丁像我们这样的人必须是如果现实...
Us?
我们?
You see, I was once like you.
你看 我曾经喜欢你
A common thief.
一个常见的小偷
Only I thought bigger.
只有我想更大
Steal an apple and you're a thief,
偷一个苹果 你是个贼
steal a kingdom and you're a statesman.
偷一个王国 你是一个政治家
Only weak men stop there.
只有疲软的男子停在那里
You're either the most powerful man in the room,
你要么在房间里最有权势的人
or you're nothing.
或者你什么都不是
You, you stumbled upon an opportunity.
你 你偶然发现的机会
I can make you rich.
我可以使你致富
Rich enough to impress a Princess.
足够丰富打动公主
But nothing comes for free.
但是 天下没有免费的
What would I have to do?
我会怎么办?
There's a cave nearby, and in it, a simple oil lamp.
有附近的洞穴 并在其中 一个简单的油灯
Retrieve it for me and I will make you
检索这对我和我会让你
wealthy enough to impress a Princess.
足够富有打动公主
You're nothing to her, but you could be.
你什么都不给她 但你可能会
Your life begins now, Aladdin.
你现在的生活开始了 阿拉丁
Still waiting?
仍在等待?
No. No, I came out to...
不 不 我出来......
He promised.
他答应了
I'll be upstairs if you need me.
我会在楼上 如果你需要我
Good night, Dalia.
晚安 达莉亚
The cave of wonders.
奇迹的洞穴
When you enter,
当你进入
you will see more riches than you ever dreamed of...
你会看到更多的财富比你想象的......
Gold, diamonds, and the lamp.
黄金 钻石和灯泡
Bring it to me and I will make you rich and free.
它带给我 我会让你发财和自由
But take no other treasure,
但拿不出其他的宝物
no matter how sorely you are tempted.
无论多么严峻的你动心
And you will be tempted.
你会动心
Only one may enter here.
只有一个可能进入这里
One whose worth lies far within.
其中 其价值在于远之内
The diamond in the rough.
在粗糙的钻石
Remember...
记得...
Take nothing but the lamp.
就拿只是灯泡
Abu, don't touch.
阿布 不碰
Remember?
记得?
Whoa.
Abu.
阿布
This is a magic carpet.
这是一个神奇的地毯
These really do exist.
这些的确存在
Hello, carpet.
你好 地毯
Let's see what we can do about your situation here.
让我们看看我们能做些什么你这里的情况
Oh, hey.
噢!嗨
Don't mention it.
不要客气
Abu, keep your little monkey hands to yourself.
阿布 让你的小猴子动手动脚
Abu, no!
阿布 不!
You have touched the forbidden treasure.
你已经触及禁宝
Now you will never again...
现在 你将永远不会再......
See the light of day!
见日之光!
Carpet!
地毯!
Abu, jump!
阿布 跳!
Could you give me a hand?
你能帮我个忙吗?
First, the lamp.
首先 灯
No, first your hand.
没有 第一次你的手
We don't have much time.
我们没有太多的时间
Give me the lamp.
就把灯给我
Your hand!
你的手!
Second no more, master.
其次没有更多的 主人
Now your hand.
现在 你的手
How about my foot?
怎么样我的脚?
No! No!
不!不!
Get off me, monkey!
我下车 猴子!
Stop.
停止
Dirty monkey! Second, second!
肮脏的猴子!其次 第二个!
Whoa.
We're alive.
我们还活着
I think.
我认为
Thank you, carpet.
谢谢你 地毯
Abu.
阿布
How did you...?
...你怎么了?
You cunning little monkey.
你狡猾的小猴子
Now, all we need's a way out.
现在 我们需要的是一个出路
Hey, carpet, do you know a way out of here?
嘿 地毯 你知道的方式离开这里?
The lamp?
灯?
What is that?
那是什么?
Oh, great one who summons me,
哦 太棒了一个谁召唤我
terrible one who commands me...
可怕一个谁命令我...
I stand by my oath, loyalty to wishes three.
我坚持我的誓言 忠诚意愿三人
I said, "oh, great..."
我说:“哦 太棒了......”
Excuse me, boy, where's your boss?
对不起 孩子 哪里是你的老板?
Help me out here. Where's your boss?
帮我在这里哪里是你的老板?
If I was gonna talk to myself,
如果我是要去谈自己
I could've just stayed in the lamp.
我刚刚留在了灯
Uh... uh...
呃...呃...
Hello?
你好?
I'm...
我...
Use your big boy voice.
用你的大男孩的声音
I'm talking to a smoking blue giant?
我说的是一个抽烟蓝色巨人?
No!
没有!
I am not a giant,
我不是一个巨大的
I am a genie. There is a difference.
我是一个精灵它们是有区别的
Giants are not real.
巨人是不是真实的
Where's your boss? Uh, my boss?
哪里是你的老板?呃 我的老板?
Look, kid, I've been doing this a long time, all right?
你看 孩子 我一直在做这个很长一段时间 好吗?
There's always a guy, you know...
总有一个人 你知道...
He's cheated somebody or buried somebody...
他欺骗某人或某人埋...
I mean, you get my point. Where's that guy?
我的意思是 你明白我的意思那是哪里人?
I know that guy. He's outside.
我知道那家伙他外面
So, it's just you and me down here?
所以 这只是你和我到这里?
And a monkey?
和猴子?
That's your personal business...
这是你的私事......
But we gonna need to talk about that monkey later.
但是 我们会需要在以后谈论猴子
It's a pretty little monkey.
这是一个漂亮的小猴子
So, you rubbed the lamp?
所以 你擦灯?
Uh-huh.
Oh. Okay. Hey, do you mind...
哦好的嘿 你介意...
If I could just stretch it out over here, do you mind?
如果我能伸展出来在这里 你介意吗?
Uh... are you asking me?
呃......你问我?
Yes. You're my master.
是你是我的主人
I'm your master?
我是你的主人?
Downward dog.
向下狗
No, no. You look like you should be my master.
不 不你看起来应该是我的主人
Right, but that's not quite how it works, though.
对 但是这不是很是如何工作的 虽然
How long have you been trapped in here?
你有多久一直被困在这里?
'Bout thousand years.
“布特千年
A thousand years?
一万年?
"A thousand years."
“一万年”
Kid, is it me or does, like, everything surprise you?
小子 是不是我或不一样 一切都令你感到惊讶?
So, you really don't know who I am?
所以 你真的不知道我是谁吗?
Genie, wishes, lamp, none of that ringing a bell?
精灵 希望 灯 没有那个摇铃?
Wow! Well, that's a first.
哇!嗯 这是第一
Monkey!
猴!
Oh, you don't need to worry about him. He's fine.
哦 你不必担心他他还好
Whoo!
喔!
I'm the best.
我最棒
Yeah. Heh.
是啊嘿
Not enough, huh? Uh...
没有足够的 对吧?呃...
I'm kidding. Watch this.
我在开玩笑看这个
Here I go!
我来啦!
Uh! Ooh! Whoo!
呃!哦!喔!
Back up.
备份
Uh-oh! Watch out!
嗯 哦!小心!
You done wound me up.
你做伤害我了
'Bout to show you what I'm working with. Uh!
“布特告诉你什么是我的工作呃!
Oh! Uh!
哦! 呃!
This the big part! Watch out!
这在很大一部分!小心!
This the big part! Oh!
这在很大一部分!哦!
Aladdin. Yes!
阿拉丁是!
You can clap now.
您现在可以鼓掌
No, no, no. Please, please.
不不不请 请
You can thank me outside. In the sun.
您可以在外面感谢我在阳光下
When you wish us out.
当你想我们
So, how does it work?
那么它是怎样工作的?
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 对吧?
The whole song was the instructions!
整首歌的说明!
Obviously, you can't dance and listen at the same time.
很显然 你不能跳舞 并在同一时间听
So, here's the basics. Step one, rub the lamp.
所以 这里的基础步骤一 擦灯
Step two, say what you want. Step three...
第二步 说你想要的第三步...
There is no step three. See, it's that easy.
有没有第三步看 就是这么简单
You get three wishes...
你三个愿望......
They must begin with rubbing the lamp
他们必须摩擦灯开始
and saying, "I wish." Got it?
并说 “我希望” 得到它了?
I think so. Couple other rules.
我认同夫妇其他规则
You can't wish for more wishes. Three is enough.
你可以不希望更多的愿望三是足够的
Now, I can't make anybody love anybody or
现在 我不会让任何人爱任何人或
bring anybody back from the dead.
把人从死里复活
Feel free to interrupt me
随意打断我
anytime you don't understand.
任何时候 你不明白
I'm kidding, don't ever interrupt me, no matter what.
我在开玩笑 永远不要打断我的话 不管是什么
Now, I usually don't have to go through all of this...
现在 我平时没有经历这一切...
Because by the time the guy gets to me,
因为这家伙令我心烦的时候
he pretty much knows what he wants...
他几乎知道他想要什么?
And it generally has to do with
它通常有做
tons of money and power!
吨的金钱和权力!
Do me a favor, do not drink from that cup.
帮我一个忙 不从杯子喝水
I promise you there is not enough money
我答应你没有足够的钱
and power on earth for you to be satisfied.
和地球上的权力 为您满意
Good? So, what's your first wish?
好?那么 什么是你的第一个愿望是什么?
Mmm... well, I have to think about it.
嗯...嗯 我得想想
I mean, if there are only three...
我的意思是 如果只有三个...
Why are there only three anyway?
为什么有只有三个呢?
I don't know, who cares?
我不知道 谁在乎呢?
You don't know?
你不知道吗?
I thought you were all-knowing.
我以为你是全知的
That's 'cause you don't listen.
那是因为你不听
I never said I was all-knowing.
我从来没有说我是全知的
I said I was all-powerful.
我说我是全能的
The most powerful being in the universe.
在宇宙中最强大的存在
Look, whatever I don't know,
你看 无论我不知道
I know I can learn it.
我知道我可以了解它
Outside in the sun.
在外面晒太阳
Why are you playing hard to wish?
你为什么要欲擒故纵希望?
I know you can't tell, but I am very pale.
我知道你不能说 但我很苍白
This is sky blue. My natural pigmentation is Navy.
这是天蓝色我的天然色素是海军
Give us some sun.
给我们阳光
Okay, genie. I wish for you to get us out of this cave.
好吧 精灵我希望你来带领我们走出这个山洞
Boom! Booyah!
繁荣!Booyah!
He has made his first wish!
他把他的第一个愿望!
Thank you for choosing carpets, camels and caravans.
感谢您选择地毯 骆驼商队
Please don't forget to tip your genie on the way out.
请不要忘记给小费的方式你的精灵
Hey.
Hold yourself, kid!
按住自己 孩子!
Whoa.
Man, look at this world.
男人 看看这个世界
It's so big!
它好大!
Inside the lamp, everything is, like,
灯具内部 一切都一样
brass, brass, brass!
黄铜 黄铜 黄铜!
You're like, "oh! Is that some copper?"
你就像 “哦!那是一些铜?”
Nope, brass! Sorta the problem with the genie life...
不 黄铜!八九不离十与魔鬼的生活问题......
Phenomenal cosmic powers, but itty-bitty living space.
惊人的宇宙的权力 但itty-微小的生活空间
So, is this magic, or are you magic?
那么 这个神奇的 或者是你的魔法?
Eh, kind of a package deal.
嗯 善良的一揽子交易
Can you warn me before you do that?
你能提醒我你这样做之前?
Oh, you'll get used to it.
哦 你要去适应它
Right.
So, do I have to make all my wishes here?
所以 我必须在这里提出我所有的愿望?
I mean, if I take you back to agrabah, won't people...?
我的意思是 如果我带你回agrabah 不是人......?
No, no, no! I can look totally normal.
不不不!我可以看看完全正常
Boo!
嘘!
Right, totally normal.
右 完全正常
Still blue.
还是蓝色
Do we need the top knot?
我们需要的结顶?
That's my little cherry on top!
这就是我在上面的小樱桃!
Okay, okay.
好吧好吧
So, what are you gonna wish?
所以 你是什么要去的心愿?
Oh, I haven't thought about that.
哦 我还没有想过这个问题
Mmm. You really are not that guy.
嗯你真的不是那个家伙
Okay.
好的
So, what would you wish for?
所以 你会希望有?
Mmm.
No one's ever asked me that before.
没有人问过我了
It's an easy one, though.
这是一个简单的一个 虽然
I'd wish to be free.
我希望是免费的
To not have to say,
要没得说
"poof! Can I help you?"
“噗!我可以帮你吗?”
"Poof! What would you like?"
“噗!你想什么?”
"Poof! Welcome to the lamp.
“噗!欢迎灯
"May I take your order, please?"
“我可以把你的订单 好吗?”
Freedom.
自由
I wish to be...
我希望是......
To be human.
做人
Why don't you just set yourself free?
你为什么不只是为自己设定免费的吗?
Carpet! Did you hear what this boy said?
地毯!你听到这个孩子说了什么?
Why don't I set myself free?
我为什么不给自己设定免费的吗?
Only way a genie gets to be free...
只有这样 一个精灵获取要免费的...
Is if the owner of the lamp
是 如果灯的主人
uses one of his wishes to set him free...
用他的愿望 让他自由的一个...
And the last time that happened was, like,
而这发生的最后一次是一样
the fourth of never-ary.
从来元的第四位
I'll do it. I've got three, right?
我会做的我有三 对不对?
Actually, you have two left.
其实 你有两个左
You used one to get out of the cave. Remember?
你用一个走出洞穴记得?
Did I? Or did you?
不是吗?还是你?
I thought I had to be rubbing the lamp.
我原本以为是摩擦灯
Okay, little street boy.
好吧 有点街头男孩
Let's rewind the tape.
让我们倒带
Okay, genie. I wish...
好吧 精灵我希望...
Ooh! Little monkey with the lamp trick!
哦!小猴子与灯绝招!
Never seen that one before.
之前从未见过一个
- I'll keep my eye on you. - Uh-oh.
- 我会继续你我的眼睛 - 嗯 哦
At least now, I can use my third wish to set you free.
至少现在 我可以用我的第三个愿望给你自由
Here's the thing about wishes...
下面是关于意愿的事情......
The more you have, the more you want.
你拥有的越多 你想要的
That's not me.
不是我
Mmm.
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧吧
- But there is something. - Uh-oh.
- 但有一点 - 嗯 哦
Seen that face before.
见过那张脸
Who is she? Who's the girl?
她是谁?谁是那个女孩?
She's a Princess.
她是一个公主
Aw, aren't they all?
噢 是不是呢?
"Treat your woman like a queen," I always say.
“对待你的女人像一个女王 ”我总是说
No, she's an actual Princess.
不 她是一个真正的公主
Well, I already told you,
嗯 我已经告诉你
I can't make anyone love anyone, so...
我不能让任何人爱任何人 所以...
No, no. We had a connection.
不 不我们有一个连接
Did they?
他们做了吗?
Okay.
好的
She is smart, and kind, and so beautiful.
她很聪明 善良 美好等
But she has to marry a...
但她嫁给...
Hey! Can you make me a prince?
嘿! 你可以让我的王子?
There's a lot of gray area in "make me a prince."
有很多灰色地带的“让我的王子”
I could just make you a prince.
我可以让你成为一个王子
Oh, no.
不好了
Right. You'd be snuggled up
对你会依偎
with that dude for the rest of your life.
与花花公子为你的余生
Yo, y'all seen my palace?
哟 你们都看到我的宫殿?
Be specific with your words.
使用明确的话
The deal is in the detail. Got it.
该协议是在细节得到它了
Which I don't really understand
我真的不明白
because if she already likes you...
因为如果她已经喜欢你...
Why change?
为什么要改变?
I told you, she has to marry a prince.
我告诉你 她嫁给了王子
I just wanna go home, man!
我只是想回家 男人!
Okay, I can do that.
好吧 我能做到这一点
An official wish this time,
一位官员希望这一次
for those of us who are counting...
对于我们这些谁指望...
Which now, I am one.
现在 我就是其中之一
Genie, I wish...
精灵 我希望...
Lamp.
Oh, sorry.
哦对不起
All right. Genie...
行精灵...
Don't hurt him, genie!
不要伤害他 精灵!
I wish to become a prince.
我希望成为一个王子
Back up, boy. I need some room to work.
备份 男孩我需要一些空间来工作
I'm about to fabulize you.
我正要fabulize你
Genie?
精灵?
Little head-spinney. Better though, right?
小脑袋 林薮虽然更好 对不对?
I think I'm getting used to it.
我想我习惯了
Okay, a prince, a prince.
好吧 王子 王子
Obviously, the ghetto-chic is not gonna work.
显然 贫民窟别致的是不是要去工作
I'm feeling a periwinkle.
我感觉长春花
What's periwinkle?
什么是长春花?
No! Chartreuse.
没有!黄绿色的
Cerise!
樱桃!
Ah!
啊!
The lines are all wrong. What is this?
该线是完全错误的这是什么?
The color clashes with your skin tone,
颜色冲突与你的肤色
the silhouette is confused.
轮廓是困惑
This is a big hat!
这是一个很大的帽子!
No, that is not a big hat.
不 这不是一个大帽
Come on, genie! Gotta kick the door down!
来吧 魔鬼!得把门踹倒!
We gotta go bold and gold!
我们得走了大胆和黄金!
No!
没有!
We've gone too far. Genie, you're slippin'!
太远了 我们已经走了精灵 你跌到!
It's gotta be neutral for the desert.
它得是中性的沙漠
Ivory, beige, bone, albion.
象牙 米黄 骨 阿尔比恩
It's a little heavy.
这是一个有点沉重
White.
白色
Oh! And the crowd goes wild!
哦! 而人群中去野外!
Oh!
哦!
The genie! The genie's on fire!
精灵!在精灵的火!
The genie's on fire, folks!
在精灵的火 乡亲们!
Don't hurt him, genie! Don't scald him!
不要伤害他 精灵!不要烫伤了他!
Somebody cool me down!
有人酷我下来!
Somebody put me out! I'm too much!
有人把我出去!我太多了!
Ow! I'm back!
噢!我回来了!
So, what do you think? I like it.
所以你怎么看?我喜欢
Of course you like it, boy! I made it!
当然 你喜欢它 孩子!我做到了!
I think that's me.
我认为这是我的
Strictly speaking, it is me.
严格地说 这是我的
I mean, I did most of the work.
我的意思是 我做了大部分工作
You was just standing there.
你只是站在那里
But I hear you.
但是 我听你的
But won't people recognize me?
但是不会的人认识我吗?
Nobody'll recognize you.
Nobody'll认出你
That's how genie magic works.
这就是神奇的精灵是如何工作的
People see what they're told to see.
人们看到他们被告知去看看
Right. Who am I?
对我是谁?
Who...?
谁...?
Prince Ali?
阿里王子?
From? Duh!
从?咄!
From ababwa.
从ababwa
A-bub-wha?
A-小家伙 世界卫生大会?
You're not listenin'. Ababwa.
你不是listenin'Ababwa
Is that a real place? Yeah!
那是一个真实的地方?是啊!
Like, everybody knows about it.
就像 每个人都知道这件事
It has a brochure.
它有一个小册子
Little hot in the summer, temperate in the fall.
有点热 夏天 秋天温和
But no, I'll let you read it en route.
但是 没有 我就让你读它的途中
How are we gonna get there?
我们是怎样到达那里?
I guess you can't ride a chimp.
我猜你不能骑黑猩猩
Don't you just love a moonwalking monkey?
难道你不爱一个月球漫步的猴子?
Uh-uh. Hold it there, abu.
嗯 嗯保持不动 阿布
Donkey. Too small.
驴太小
No.
没有
Too obvious.
太明显了
We need somethin' robust!
我们需要事端强劲!
Relax, abu. It's just for a minute.
放松 阿布这只是一分钟
Whoa.
Prince Ali of ababwa.
阿里王子花园
And now, for your entourage!
而现在 你的随从!
What?
什么?
What's happening?
发生了什么?
Genie?
精灵?
Clear the way!
开道!
Clear the way!
开道!
Clear the way!
开道!
Clear the way!
开道!
Clear the way!
开道!
Oops.
哎呀
We waitin' for you!
我们等你呢!
We're not goin' till you go!
我们不是布莱恩直到你去!
You can do it!
你能行的!
There it is!
有啊!
- Where are they? - Relax.
- 他们在哪?- 放松
Shh. What is taking so long?
嘘什么是要花这么长时间?
Here comes the man. Oh.
这里谈到的人哦
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Put your arms down.
把你的双臂下垂
I'm presenting it.
我提出它
Put your arms down!
把你的武器了!
It's a pleasure to welcome you to agrabah, prince Ali.
这是欢迎你agrabah 王子阿里一种享受
Oh.
How did you break that?
你是如何打破?
I don't know, it fell off.
我不知道 就掉了下来
It's a pleasure to meet him, probably.
这是一个很高兴见到他 大概
Uh...
呃...
It's just as much a pleasure for me, your highness, sir.
它只是尽可能多的为我高兴 殿下 先生
You look very serene.
你看上去很安详
That's a curtsy, not a bow. Stand up.
这是一个屈膝礼 而不是低头站起来
I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with ababwa.
我怕我不熟悉ababwa
Well, it's north. It's south.
那么 它的北部这是南方
Uh, we have a north and a south.
呃 我们有一个北和南
What?
什么?
It's near, if you were to go, it's...
这是附近的 如果你去了 这是......
Around there, you can find it, if you just look.
在附近 你可以找到它 如果你只是看
Don't help me.
不帮我
The world is changing quickly, jafar.
世界正在快速变化 贾法尔
It seems as if there is a new country every day.
看来 如果有每天都是一个新的国家
Don't touch me.
不要碰我
Don't touch me.
不要碰我
Well, yes, you are very wise.
嗯 是的 你是非常明智的
Uh, tell him that we have gifts, please.
嗯 告诉他 我们有礼物 请
Oh, right! We have things.
啊对!我们拥有的东西
Gifts!
好礼!
Did you organize this? Yeah!
你组织本?是啊!
Yes, here we are.
是的 我们在这里
Gifts coming right up!
礼品马上就来!
We have spices, golden camels, and spoons, tiny spoons!
我们有香料 金骆驼 和勺子 勺子的小!
Spoons!
勺子!
How do they make them that tiny?
他们如何使他们的小?
We have jams!
我们有果酱!
Jams? Jams?
果酱?果酱?
Yes, jams! Yam jams, fig jams.
是的 果酱!山药果酱 果酱无花果
Yam jams! Aladdin: And date jams.
山药拥堵!阿拉丁:和日期卡纸
Seedless, delicious, exotic jams.
无籽 美味 充满异国情调的果酱
Move away from the jams.
移动从拥堵的路程
What? We have jewels.
什么?我们有珠宝
Jewels! We have them! And, uh, that!
宝石!我们有他们!还有 呃 那个!
Over there,
在那边
hidden for suspense. Hmm?
隐藏了悬念嗯?
Whew!
呼!
Ta-da!
当当!
Uh... it's a wheel?
呃......这是一个轮子?
It's, uh, very expensive.
这是 嗯 非常昂贵
And what do you hope to buy with this expensive?
而且你希望用什么这种昂贵的买?
You!
您!
Wow!
哇!
No! No, no, no.
不!不 不 不
A moment with you, a moment. That's not...
与你的时刻 一个时刻这不是...
Are you suggesting I am for sale?
你是在暗示我出售?
Of course...
当然...
Not! No, of course not!
不!不 当然不!
No!
没有!
It's cold and it's dark in that lamp.
这是冷了 而且在灯的黑暗
But I prefer it to this.
但我更喜欢这个
Please excuse me.
请原谅我
I need to go and find some bread.
我需要去找到一些面包
For the jams.
对于卡纸
No! That's not what I meant. I...
没有!那不是我要表达的意思一世...
You did great.
你做得很好
That's not what I meant.
那不是我要表达的意思
Just leave her alone. You didn't do great.
刚刚离开她你没有做很大的
You will get the chance to speak again.
你会得到再次发言的机会
We hope you can join us tonight, prince Ali,
我们希望你能加入我们 今晚 阿里王子
when we celebrate our harvest.
当我们庆祝丰收
Of course, your serene self.
当然 你的宁静的自我
We will join you.
我们将加入你
Smooth.
平滑
In 10,000 years...
10000年... ...
I've never been that embarrassed.
我从来没有去过那个尴尬
Don't worry. You are not out of the game yet.
别担心你是不是出局呢
Just do whatever you'd normally do at a party.
想怎么样就怎么会通常做在一个聚会上
I've never been to a party.
我从来没有去过一个聚会
What? What?
什么?什么?
Oh, you're gonna need to go back to the room, then.
哦 你会需要去回房间 然后
You're not messing up my night.
你不是搞乱了我一夜
Prince Ali.
阿里王子
May I have a word? Privately.
我可能有一个词吗?私人
This doesn't concern your servant.
这不关你的仆人
Well, be over there minding my business.
好了 要在那儿照看我的生意
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You do?
你做?
Yes.
You're a man of great ambition like myself.
你的像我这样的伟大抱负的人
I, uh, don't believe we've been properly introduced.
我 嗯 不信我们已经适时推出
Jafar, vizier to the sultan.
贾万 大臣到苏丹
I could be a valuable ally to help you get what you want.
我可能是一个有价值的盟友来帮助你得到你想要的东西
I, uh... I will think on that.
我 呃...我会想到这一点
I don't wanna keep the Princess waiting.
我不想保持公主等待
Perhaps I'm not making myself clear.
也许我不会让自己清楚
This offer will not be on the table for long, you see.
此优惠不会对表长 你看
Prince Ali.
阿里王子
Excuse me. Prince Ali, your presence is requested.
劳驾阿里王子 请你务必出席
So, I guess that's the guy.
所以 我想是这样的人
Mmm-hmm. That's the guy.
嗯 嗯这就是男人
Okay, there she is. This is your chance.
好吧 她在这里这是你的机会
You know what?
你知道吗?
There are a lot of people. I don't think I can do this.
那里有很多人我不认为我可以做到这一点
- You'll be fine. - Okay.
- 你会没事的- 好的
This one's gonna be easy.
这个人会很容易
Ooh! And look at her handmaid.
哦!再看看她的婢女
And she's going to get some punch.
她会得到一些一拳
Feelin' a little thirsty myself.
感觉有点渴自己
No! No, no! You can't leave me.
没有!不 不!你不能离开我
They'll see right through me.
他们会看穿我
No, they won't. All you have to do is walk over there.
不 他们不会所有你需要做的就是走那边
And speak. I also have to speak.
并讲话我也有说话
Okay, listen to me.
好了 听我说
I live in a lamp. Mmm-hmm.
我住在一盏灯嗯 嗯
This is a party.
这是一个党
Do not mess this up for me. Okay?
不要搞砸了我好的?
I like to party.
我喜欢参加派对
Go get her!
去叫她!
Okay.
好的
Princess Jasmine!
茉莉公主!
You? You're still here?
您?你还在这里?
Yes.
What are you doing? Hmm?
你在做什么?嗯?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm just making sure the water is a good temperature.
我只是确保水是良好的温度
Why are you not over there?
为什么你是不是在那里?
How am I supposed to compete with that?
我怎么与之竞争?
Look at him. He's so princely.
看着他他是如此的王侯
You have got to be more confident
你得更加自信
about what you have to offer.
关于你所提供的产品
What do I have to offer?
我有什么提供的?
Knowledge of how to steal food?
如何偷菜的知识?
How to jump between buildings?
如何在建筑物之间跳跃?
Now, prince Ali, he has jewels.
现在 阿里王子 他有珠宝
No, stop, stop, stop!
不 停 停 停!
I made you look like a prince on the outside.
我让你看起来像在外面王子
But I didn't change anything on the inside.
但我没有改变里面任何东西
Prince Ali got you to the door...
阿里王子得到了你的门...
But Aladdin has to open it.
但阿拉丁不得不打开它
Oh.
See, the sultan does like me!
见 苏丹确实喜欢我!
Okay, well, maybe he'll let you be his wife.
好吧 也许他会告诉你是他的妻子
Look at that, another prince more interested in baba.
看那个 另一个王子更感兴趣的是巴巴
I don't know, I think this one might be different.
我不知道 我觉得这个可能是不同的
And he comes with an incredibly attractive friend.
他配备了一个令人难以置信的漂亮的朋友
Please make it work.
请使其工作
And what about prince Ali?
而关于阿里王子什么?
Oh, look at him. He's trying so hard.
哦 看看他他如此努力
And that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
Showtime. No.
开演时间没有
I'm waiting for the right moment.
我在等待合适的时机
No. No waiting. We're done waiting.
第无需等待我们就大功告成了等待
No, I'm in charge. Okay?
不 我负责好的?
I say when it's the right moment.
我说当它是合适的时机
Really? Really?
真?真?
He's here. Say something, act natural.
他在这儿说些什么 举止大方
Hi!
嗨!
I'm sorry for the jams, and the jewels...
我的果酱 以及珠宝对不起...
And the buying you.
而你买
That wasn't me. It was me, I don't...
那不是我这是我的 我不...
It was me, I don't have a twin or anything, but I...
这是我的 我没有双或什么 但我...
Um...
一...
Dance? I'd love to.
舞蹈?我喜欢
Yes.
Dance?
舞蹈?
Just dance.
只是跳舞
Go. Go.
走走
Relax.
放松
Bravo! Well done!
好样的!做得好!
Something very strange about him.
一些关于他非常奇怪
Keep a close eye on prince Ali.
继续王子阿里密切关注
She just walked out.
她只是走了出来
Maybe I went a tad far with the back flip...
也许我去一点点远与后翻...
But that dance may be the best thing
但是 舞蹈可能是最好的事情
you ever do in your life!
你做在你的生活!
I was pretty good.
我是相当不错的
But nothing seems to impress her.
但似乎没有打动她
Yeah, it's crazy. Not gems or jams or jewels.
是的 这太疯狂了没有宝石或果酱或珠宝
If I can't impress her, I wonder who can.
如果我不能打动她 我不知道谁可以
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
I'm just sayin' try being yourself.
我只是说做回你自己
But she has to marry a prince.
但她嫁给一个王子
If I just had a few more minutes with her,
如果我只是一个几分钟她
I know I could...
我知道我可以...
You need to get me over there.
你应该给我在那边
Is that an official wish?
那是一个官方的愿望?
No. It's a favor. For a friend.
不 这是一个忙对于一个朋友
Oh, yeah, see, genies don't really have friends.
哦 是的 看到的 精灵真的没有朋友
I thought you said you never had a friend like me.
我以为你说你从未有过的朋友喜欢我
No, I said you never had a friend like me!
不 我说你从未有过一个朋友跟我一样!
When you're a genie, somebody always wants
当你是一个精灵 人总是要
something from ya. It's awkward.
从东西亚这是尴尬
You're right, you're right.
你说得对 你说得对
Besides, it would've involved
此外 它会一直参与
distracting a certain handmaiden...
分心一定的侍女...
Ooh! Ha! I see what you're doing!
哦!哈!我看到你在做什么!
You hooked me. See you there?
你迷上我了到时候那里见?
Good evening.
晚上好
How did you get past the guards?
你是如何让过去的后卫?
Oh, uh, I snuck past.
哦 嗯 ​​我偷偷过去
All 48 of them?
他们的所有48?
Even the ones that eat fire? Impressive.
即使是吃火的人?令人印象深刻
Yes, well, that's what people say about me!
是啊 这就是人们说我!
Well, that didn't come out the right way.
好了 没出来的正确途径
No one says that. I don't know why I said that.
没有人说我不知道为什么我说
Uh...
呃...
They're beautiful! She will hate them.
他们是美丽的!她会恨他们
Tell prince Ali the way to her heart is through her mind.
告诉王子阿里的路上她的心脏是在她的脑海
Oh, actually, these are from me to you.
呵呵 其实 这些都是从我给你
Could you excuse me one moment?
你能原谅我一会儿?
Wait, no, just...
等待 没有 只是...
"That's what people say about me." Come on, genie!
“这就是人们说我” 来吧 魔鬼!
My favorites. I accept. Please continue.
我最喜爱的我接受请继续
I was noticing how pleasant the evening is.
我注意到 晚上怎么令人愉快
At the party, I noticed you noticing...
在晚会上 我注意到你注意到...
How pleasant I am.
我是多么惬意的很
Right. How's this going?
对这是怎么回事?
It's clumsy, but in a charming sort of a way.
它的笨拙 但在一个迷人的排序方式
A stroll.
漫步
Would you like to take an evening stroll?
你想采取一个晚上散步?
Just the two of us? On purpose?
只有我们俩?故意?
Yes, as people.
是的 作为人
Just one more second.
只是多了一个第二
Okay.
好的
Why would I say "as people"?
为什么我会说:“为人民”?
That kid is contagious!
那小子是会传染的!
Go.
I've never done this before. How does it work?
我从来没有这样做过它是如何工作的?
Do you like sheep cheese? Uh...
你喜欢羊奶酪?呃...
Come in.
作为英寸
Actually, I'm already in.
其实 我已经英寸
Don't move.
不要动
I just came back because you left so...
我刚回来 因为你离开这么...
How did you get there?
你怎么会在那里?
Magic carpet?
魔毯?
Actually, I'm glad you are here.
其实 我很高兴你在这里
You are?
你是?
I've been trying to find ababwa,
我一直试图找到ababwa
but it doesn't seem to be on any of my maps.
但它似乎并没有被任何对我的地图
Care to show me?
关爱给我看?
I'd love to.
我喜欢
Rajah, let's not eat the prince today.
拉惹 让我们今天不能吃的王子
He needs his legs for dancing.
他需要他的腿跳舞
Did I go too far with the back flip?
我是不是走得太远与后翻?
A little.
一点
Ababwa? Yes.
TBWA?是
Genie, I need to find ababwa.
精灵 我需要找到ababwa
My other brother...
我的其他兄弟...
The short one, not the one
短的 不是一个
who gifted me a goat, he's married...
谁赐予我一只山羊 他已经结婚了......
She has maps, lots of maps.
她有贴图 大量的地图
Ababwa, of course.
Ababwa 当然
Ababwa Ababwa.
Yak napkins are not easy to find...
牦牛餐巾不容易找到...
Have you lost your country?
你失去了你的国家?
My country? No, no.
我的国家?不 不
Uh...
呃...
There it is.
在那里 它是
I don't think so. I've been...
我不认为如此我已经...
There it is.
在那里 它是
How did I not see that?
我怎么没看到?
Who needs maps anyway?
谁需要地图呢?
They're old and useless, and add no practical value.
他们年老色衰 并添加无实用价值
Maps are how I see the world.
地图是怎么看世界
I thought a Princess could go anywhere.
我想到了一个公主可以去任何地方
Not this Princess.
这不是公主
Well,
would you wanna...?
你会想......?
Oh. Uh...
哦呃...
Sorry, sorry.
实在抱歉
Rajah!
拉惹!
Oh.
Thanks for that.
感谢那
I was saying you should see these places.
我说你应该看到这些地方
I mean, there's a whole world outside of books and maps.
我的意思是 有一个全世界的书籍和地图之外
Do you want to?
你想要_____吗?
How? Every door is guarded.
怎么样?每门把守
Who said anything about a door?
谁说过一门什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Sometimes, Princess...
有时候 公主......
Sometimes, you just have to take a risk.
有时候 你只需要承担风险
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么?
What?
什么?
Is this...?
这是...?
A magic carpet?
魔毯?
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?
What did you say?
你说什么?
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?
Yes.
Of all the places you've shown me,
所有的地方 你已经证明了我
this is by far the most beautiful.
这是迄今为止最漂亮的
Sometimes, you just have to see it
有时候 你只需要看到它
from a different perspective.
从不同的角度
It's them, the people. They make it beautiful.
这是他们的人他们把它漂亮
And they deserve a leader who knows that.
他们理应得到谁知道 一个领导者
I don't know why I think it could be me.
我不知道为什么我认为这可能是我
Because it should be you.
因为它应该是你
You think so?
你这么认为吗?
Does it matter what I think?
不要紧 我在想什么?
Oh, look at that adorable monkey down there.
哦 看那个可爱的猴子在那里
Is that abu?
那是阿布?
No, no, it couldn't be abu, he's...
不 不 这不可能是阿布 他的...
So, how many names do you have, prince Aladdin?
那么 有多少名你有 王子阿拉丁?
No, no, I...
不 不 我...
So who is prince Ali?
那么 谁是王子阿里?
I am prince Ali.
我的王子阿里
But how would you know the city so well?
但是 你怎么会知道这个城市这么好?
I came to agrabah early...
我来到agrabah早...
Because to know a people,
因为知道的人
you have to see them for yourself.
你必须看到他们自己
But you already know that.
不过你已经知道了
When we first met, you were disguised in your own city.
当我们第一次见面 你在自己的城市进行了伪装
You saw us arrive
你看到我们到来
with dancers, an elephant, and a magic carpet.
与舞者 大象和魔毯
How could a street thief have all that?
街头小偷怎么会所有的问题?
But how could I not recognize you?
但是 我怎么会不认你?
People don't see the real you when you're royalty.
人们没有看到真实的你 当你使用费
I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed.
对不起我很尴尬
I mean, you've seen more of agrabah in days
我的意思是 你在天看到更多agrabah的
than I have in an entire lifetime.
比我在整个一生
We should...
我们应该...
Probably head back.
也许后脑勺
Already?
已经?
Until tomorrow, Princess.
到明天 公主
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Yes!
是!
Fascinating.
迷人
Ooh.
I like that face. Good date?
我喜欢这样的脸良好的日期?
The best.
最好的
But it was better than the best.
但它是比最好更好
She figured out I was Aladdin. You said that wouldn't happen.
她想通了 我是阿拉丁你说不会发生这种情况
Wow! I mean, genie magic is really just a facade.
哇!我的意思是 精灵魔法真的只是一个门面
At some point,
在某一点
real character's always gonna shine through.
真正的性格总是会闪耀
But that's a good thing, right? Now, she knows.
但是 这是一件好事 对吧?现在 她知道
Well...
好...
Well, what?
嗯 什么?
He told me he was only
他告诉我 他才
pretending to be a thief to see the city...
假装是一个小偷看到城市...
But he's actually a prince.
但他实际上是一个王子
I convinced her that I really was a prince.
我说服了她 我真的是一个王子
And you believed him?
你相信他吗?
And she believed you?
她相信你呢?
I think so.
我认同
Eventually, you are going to have to tell her the truth.
最终 你将不得不告诉她真相
Eventually, I will tell her.
最后 我会告诉她
Anyway, I sort of am a prince now.
不管怎么说 我有点现在是一个王子
Oh!
哦!
So, you're gonna drink from that cup.
所以 你是从杯子喝会
You don't think maybe you want to believe him...
你不觉得也许你要相信他?
Because you have to marry a prince,
因为你要嫁给一个王子
but you can't marry a thief?
但你不能嫁给一个小偷?
No, I believe him. I do.
不 我相信他我做
When the time is right, I will tell her.
当时间是正确的 我会告诉她
Morning.
早上
Morning.
早上
Not again.
不再
Please, please.
请 请
Gentlemen, I think there's been some sort of confusion.
先生们 我认为其中有某种混乱
I don't think you know who I am.
我不认为你知道我是谁
Oh, no, no.
哦 不 不
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Aladdin.
阿拉丁
Aladdin?
阿拉丁?
Aladdin.
阿拉丁
I don't know who that is. I'm prince Ali...
我不知道是谁我的王子阿里...
Street rat! ...Of ababwa.
街老鼠!花园...中
Prince from a kingdom that doesn't exist...
从王国王子不存在...
Who now possesses a magic carpet
现在谁拥有魔毯
from the cave of wonders.
从奇迹的洞穴
Seems to me, the only way that's possible...
在我看来 这是可能的唯一途径...
Where's your monkey?
哪里是你的猴子?
...is if you found a certain treasure.
......是 如果你发现某个宝物
My treasure.
我的宝藏
Where's the lamp?
哪来的灯?
There's clearly been some sort of misunderstanding.
还有的显然是某种误解
I'm prince Ali.
我的王子阿里
If I throw you off of that balcony,
如果我扔你关闭该阳台
and you are who you say you are...
你是你说你是谁?
You will die a watery death.
你会死水汪汪的死亡
If you survive, it can only be because of the lamp.
如果你能活着 那只能是因为灯的
In which case, I will have my answer.
在这种情况下 我会得到我的答复
For the last time...
最后一次...
Where is the lamp?
灯在哪里?
Listen to me. I don't know who you think I am.
听我说我不知道你以为我是谁
Goodbye, Aladdin.
再见 阿拉丁
No! No!
不!不!
Hmm.
Boy, what in the...?
好家伙 什么的...?
Whoa. Hey, kid, okay.
哇喂 小子 没事
I can't get you out of this unless you make a wish!
我不能让你出这一点 除非你犯了一个心愿!
You have to make a wish! Come on, wake up!
你必须做一个心愿!拜托 醒醒吧!
Okay, try and form the words "I wish."
好吧 尽量形成的话:“我希望”
Kid, come on, wake up! Wake up.
孩子 来吧 醒醒吧!醒来
You need to think. Think, think.
你需要去思考思考 思考
Think.
认为
Okay, okay! A little gray area here,
好吧好吧!这里有一点灰色地带
but it's worth a try.
但它是值得一试
"I, Aladdin, being of sound body and mind...
“我 阿拉丁 是健全的身体和心灵的...
"Declare that my second wish
“声明 我的第二个愿望
"is to be saved from certain doom."
“是从某一死命保存”
I took the Liberty to backdate that a day.
我冒昧地追溯那一天
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不要介意
Yes! Here we go! Come on!
是! 开始了!来吧!
Come on, kid! Come on! Kid? Kid? Kid, please.
加油 孩子!来吧!孩子?孩子?孩子 请
Come on! Wake up! Wake up, wake up!
来吧!醒来!醒醒 醒醒!
Kid, wake up.
孩子 醒来
Please.
Ew.
Probably could've done that the other direction, but...
大概可以做了 其他方向 但...
How you doing?
你好吗?
Thanks, genie.
谢谢你 精灵
Hey, no problem, you know. I was in the neighborhood.
嘿 没问题 你知道的我就在附近
I thought you said no favors.
我想你说没有好处
I thought you said no friends.
我还以为你说没有朋友
Right. Um... it actually cost you a wish.
对嗯...它实际上花费你一个愿望
Whatever it cost, you saved my life.
不管它的成本 你救了我的命
Yeah, that's true.
对 是真的
I mean, strictly speaking though, it was a team effort.
我的意思是 严格的说 虽然 这是一个团队的努力
Thank you.
谢谢
We have to stop jafar.
我们必须停止贾法尔
That's not gonna be easy.
这不会是容易的
The sultan trusts him completely.
苏丹完全信任他
He has everybody fooled.
他大家上当
Maybe not everyone.
也许不是每个人
I overheard prince Ali talking to his advisor...
我听到王子阿里说他的顾问...
About returning with an army to conquer agrabah.
关于与军队返回征服agrabah
What?
什么?
Now it appears he's fled in the night.
现在看来 他在夜间逃离
Jasmine.
茉莉花
You heard him say this, jafar,
你听到他这么一说 贾法尔
and you saw him leave?
你看到他离开?
Uh-oh.
嗯 哦
Yes, with my own ears and my own eyes.
是的 用我自己的耳朵和我自己的眼睛
So, what's the problem now, Princess?
所以 现在什么问题呢 公主?
This is the problem, jafar.
这就是问题 贾方
If what you say is true,
如果你说的是真的
then why is prince Ali still here?
那么为什么阿里王子还在这里?
Your majesty.
陛下
Prince Ali.
阿里王子
This is a surprise.
这是一个惊喜
Your highness, your advisor's not who he says he is.
殿下 您的顾问不是 他说他是谁
Oh.
I'm not who I say I am?
我不是谁 我说我是谁?
Baba, he tried to kill prince Ali.
巴巴 他试图杀死王子阿里
Jafar, can you explain this to me?
贾万 你能解释这样对我?
Yes.
My sultan...
我的苏丹...
You know my loyalty belongs to you.
你知道我的忠诚是属于你的
Your loyalty...
你的忠诚...
Your loyalty...
你的忠诚...
Yes.
Prince Ali, you invited yourself into our city...
阿里王子 你邀请自己进入我市...
And we welcomed you as our guest.
我们欢迎您成为我们的客人
But I believe your intentions are...
但我相信你的意图是...
...deceitful.
...骗人的
You're a grave danger to agrabah
你是一个严重威胁agrabah
and you shall be dealt with as such.
你必须处理这样
Baba, what are you saying? Enough, Jasmine!
粑粑 你在说什么?够了 茉莉花!
Jafar told me of prince Ali's ambition.
贾万告诉我 阿里王子的野心
His staff.
他的工作人员
He's here for my throne.
他在这里为我的王位
Hakim!
哈基姆!
Baba?
巴巴?
What happened?
发生了什么?
He had you under a spell.
他有你一个咒语
He's not to be trusted, your majesty.
他不被信任的 陛下
He wants your throne.
他要你的宝座
Jafar! You were my most trusted advisor.
贾万!你是我最信任的顾问
Hakim! Put him in the dungeon!
哈基姆!把他在地牢!
You should think about how quickly
你应该想想如何迅速
the sands of power shift in a storm, hakim.
在风暴 哈基姆动力换档的沙子
I am loyal to my sultan, as you should have been.
我忠于我的苏丹 因为你本来应该
The law is the law.
法律就是法律
Prince Ali, I must apologize.
阿里王子 我必须道歉
Well, your highness, there's something I'd like to explain.
好吧 殿下 有件事我想解释
Your honor and integrity
你的荣誉和正直
will never again be questioned here in agrabah.
再不会在这里agrabah质疑
I...
一世...
A more noble and Sincere young man
更高贵 真诚的年轻人
has never graced the chambers of this palace.
从来没有登上这座宫殿的内室
Well, uh...
嗯 嗯...
Wow. I...
哇一世...
I would be honored to call you my son...
我将荣幸地打电话给你我的儿子......
Ooh!
哦!
...if that were something anyone wanted.
......如果这是一些人想要的
So, you got the girl.
所以 你得到了女孩
I mean, trust me, I had my doubts
我的意思是 相信我 我有我的疑惑
after your whole jam debacle.
之后你的整个果酱崩溃
But you pulled yourself back together a little bit.
但是 你拉着自己一起回来一点点
I did, didn't I?
我做到了 不是吗?
I think I finally got the hang of being a prince.
我想 我终于得到了身为王子的窍门
Oh, well, that's not exactly what I meant.
哦 这不正是我的意思
You were right! People see what they wanna see.
你是对的!人们看到他们想看到的
Aladdin is gone. I'm prince Ali now.
阿拉丁走了我的王子阿里现在
Wow. Got it all figured out now, huh, kid?
哇心动不如行动 现在想通了 呵呵 小子?
And, you know, I was thinking about my last wish...
而且 你知道 我在想我最后的愿望......
And I just can't do this without you.
而我只是不能没有你这样做
I know I told you I'd use it to set you free,
我知道 我告诉你 我会用它来给你自由
but you heard the sultan.
但你听说过苏丹
I can't let everything we worked for fall apart.
我不能让我们工作了散架的一切
So, you just never tell her the truth?
所以 你只是从来没有告诉她真相?
You're gonna keep living the lie?
你要保持住这个谎言?
It's not a lie. People can change.
这不是一个谎言人们可以改变
Oh, they can change all right.
哦 他们可以改变所有权利
And that's a bad thing?
这是一件坏事?
Everything is better now. No one got hurt.
现在一切都更好没有人受伤
You'd rather me be back on the streets
你宁愿我是回到街头
stealing to survive?
偷来生存?
I thought you'd be happy for me.
我以为你会为我高兴
But all you cared about was that
但是你关心的所有是
I use my last wish to set you free.
我用我最后的愿望将你释放
Well, kid, I don't care nothin' about that wish.
好了 小子 我不关心这个愿望没什么
This is about you, what's happening to you.
这是关于你的 发生了什么事给你
You'd rather lie to somebody you love
你宁愿骗别人你的爱
than give all of this up.
不是给所有的这件事
You don't get it, genie.
你不明白 精灵
People like me don't get anything
像我这样的人什么也得不到
except by pretending.
除了假装
I think maybe you don't get it.
我想 也许你不明白这一点
The more you gain by pretending,
你越是获得通过伪装
the less you're actually gonna have.
少你居然要去有
In 10,000 years, I have never once, ever...
10000年来 我从来没有一次 永远......
Called a master a friend.
称为主的朋友
I broke the rules for you, I saved your life.
我打破了规则 你 我救了你的命
And for what?
为了什么?
You are breaking my heart here, kid.
您在这里打破我的心脏 孩子
You're breaking my heart.
你在伤我的心
Genie, no! Hey, come on!
精灵 没有!嘿 快点!
Lamp. Lamp.
灯灯
Master. Lamp.
主灯
Who does he think he is? He's supposed to serve me.
他以为他是谁?他应该为我服务
I'm the same as I always was on the inside. Right, abu?
我为我始终是在里面一样右 阿布?
Hey!
嘿!
Aah! Are you kidding?
啊哈!你在开玩笑吗?
Now, why would you rub the thing under the...
现在 你为什么要擦的东西下...
Archway?
拱道?
Jafar.
贾万
You should have left agrabah while you had the chance.
你应该离开agrabah 而你没有机会
Why leave when the city belongs to me now?
当城市现在属于我为什么要离开?
It's over, jafar. Iago: Oh, good for you.
一切都结束了 贾法尔伊阿古:哦 对你有好处
I've endured your spineless incompetence
我已经忍受你的骨气无能
for long enough now.
现在足够长的时间
Hakim. Iago: Old fool.
哈基姆伊阿古:老不死的
Genie!
精灵!
For my first wish,
对于我的第一个愿望
I wish to be sultan of agrabah!
我希望成为苏丹agrabah的!
What?
什么?
As you wish, master.
如你所愿 主人
No!
没有!
Hakim.
哈基姆
Hakim!
哈基姆!
You obey the sultan, so you obey me now.
你服从苏丹 所以你现在听我的
You know the law, hakim!
你懂得法律 哈基姆!
No.
没有
My sultan!
我的苏丹!
My sultan!
我的苏丹!
Hakim.
哈基姆
Marshal an army to invade shirabad.
元帅的军队入侵shirabad
Shirabad! You cannot...
Shirabad!你不能...
I think we've heard enough from you, Princess.
我认为 我们已经听够你从公主
It's time you start doing
这是你开始做时间
what you should have done all along.
你应该一直做
Stay silent.
保持沉默
Guards, remove her!
逆天 消除她的!
Control that cat if you know what's good for you.
控制那只猫 如果你知道什么是对你有好处
Rajah.
拉惹
Rajah!
拉惹!
Rajah! It's all right.
拉惹!没关系
Don't touch her! Baba.
不要碰她!巴巴
Jasmine.
茉莉花
And understand it's better for you
并了解它是更好地为您
to be seen and not heard.
待观察并没有听说过
I think we've heard enough from you, Princess.
我认为 我们已经听够你从公主
Stay silent.
保持沉默
Jasmine!
茉莉花!
Hakim!
哈基姆!
Hakim!
哈基姆!
Take her away!
把她带走!
Tell them, hakim.
告诉他们 哈基姆
You were just a boy
你只是一个男孩
when your father came to work the grounds.
当你的父亲来上班的理由
But you have risen up
但是 你已经上涨了
to become our most trusted soldier.
成为我们最值得信赖的士兵
As a man, I know you to be both loyal and just.
作为一个男人 我知道你既忠诚 公正
But now you have to choose.
但现在你必须选择
Duty isn't always honor.
职责不是永远铭记
Our greatest challenge
我们最大的挑战
isn't speaking up against our enemies...
不说了对我们的敌人......
But defying those whose approval we seek the most.
但无视那些批准我们所寻求的最多
Jafar is not worthy of your admiration nor your sacrifice.
贾法是不值得你敬佩也不是你的牺牲
I wish nothing but glory for the kingdom of agrabah.
我想无非是荣耀agrabah的王国
No. You seek glory for yourself.
不 你寻求自己的荣耀
And you would win it off the backs of my people!
而你也赢了关我的人的背上!
Hakim, these men,
哈基姆 这些人
they will follow where you lead...
他们将按照在那里你...铅
But it's up to you.
但它给你
Will you stand silent
你会站在沉默
while jafar destroys our beloved kingdom...
而贾法破坏了我们敬爱的王国...
Or will you do what is right...
或者你会做正确的事...
And stand with the people of agrabah?
而随着agrabah的人站?
My Princess.
我的公主
Forgive me, my sultan.
原谅我 我的苏丹
Hakim.
哈基姆
Guards, arrest the vizier!
逆天 逮捕宰相!
Lamp! Rub the lamp.
灯!擦灯
So, this is how it will be.
所以 这是怎么会
Not even the title of sultan
就连苏丹称号
will wake the herd from their sleep.
将唤醒从睡梦中去就行了
I should've known.
我应该早就知道
If you won't bow before a sultan,
如果你不是一个苏丹面前低头
you will cower before a sorcerer.
您将在巫师面前退缩
Genie! I wish to become
精灵!我想成为
the most powerful sorcerer there is!
最强大的巫师有!
As you wish, master.
如你所愿 主人
This could be fun.
这可能是有趣的
Hakim, I had such big plans for you.
哈基姆 我对你这么大的计划
But now...
但现在...
You are no longer of any use to me.
你不再有任何利用我
Perhaps your men would like to follow you to the dungeon.
也许你的男人想跟着你的地牢
You too.
你也是
Prince Ali!
阿里王子!
If it isn't our prince Ali.
如果不是我们的王子阿里
Ali! Or should I say...
阿里!或者我应该说...
Aladdin.
阿拉丁
Aladdin.
阿拉丁
He's been pretending the entire time.
他一直假装的整个时间
An impostor. There is no prince Ali.
冒名顶替者没有王子阿里
There never was.
从来就没有
He's nothing but a lying thief.
他只不过是一个撒谎的小偷
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're insignificant.
你是微不足道的
An irritation I no longer need to tolerate...
一个刺激我不再需要忍受...
Once I ensure your agonizing death
有一次 我保证你的痛苦的死亡
by banishing you to the ends of the earth.
通过放逐你到天涯海角
No!
没有!
No.
没有
No!
没有!
Abu.
阿布
Abu!
阿布!
I could simply kill you all.
我可以简单地杀了你所有
But that would be inadequate repayment
但是 这将是不充分的还款
for years of humiliation and neglect.
多年屈辱和忽视的
"Remember your place, jafar." "You forget yourself, jafar."
“记住你的地方 贾法尔” “你忘了自己 贾法尔”
Jafar.
贾万
No, what you need, baba, is to suffer.
不 你需要什么 巴巴 就是受罪
Like I have suffered. Baba?
就像我受苦巴巴?
Would watching me rule your kingdom be enough?
会看我治你的王国够吗?
Stop!
停止!
Or watching my armies devour your toothless ally?
或者看我的军队吞噬你没牙的盟友?
Please, make it stop.
请让它停止
No, the most suitable punishment
不是的 最合适的处罚
would be to make you watch...
将让你看...
While I take what you love most.
虽然我把你所爱的东西最多
No. No, please. Baba.
不 不 谢谢巴巴
And marry your daughter.
和你的女儿结婚
No!
没有!
No.
没有
She will never marry you.
她绝不会嫁给你
Baba.
巴巴
I will do as you wish!
你希望我会做!
Make it stop.
让它停下来
Make it stop.
让它停下来
Baba! Baba, are you all right?
巴巴!粑粑 你没事吧?
Jasmine.
茉莉花
Abu!
阿布!
Abu!
阿布!
Abu!
阿布!
Abu.
阿布
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Let's get out of here.
让我们在这里了
No.
没有
Your highness, sultan, in honesty and sincerity...
殿下 苏丹 诚实和真诚...
Do you accept Princess Jasmine...?
你接受茉莉公主......?
Yes.
Yes, I accept.
是的 我接受
Princess.
公主
Princess Jasmine,
茉莉公主
do you accept the sultan to be your husband?
你接受苏丹是你的丈夫吗?
Come on, woman.
来吧 女人
Accept.
接受
I...
一世...
Yes?
是?
I...
一世...
Do not!
不要!
The lamp! The lamp!
灯!灯!
Stop her!
停!
No, Jasmine! No!
不 茉莉花!没有!
No! No!
不!不!
The lamp! Iago!
灯!伊阿古!
- Are you okay? - Yes.
- 你还好吗? - 是的
Hold on!
坚持 稍等!
The lamp!
灯!
Abu!
阿布!
The lamp!
灯!
Carpet, get me up there!
地毯 让我在那里!
Abu!
阿布!
Jump!
跳!
No!
没有!
You're nothing without your staff!
你是什​​么没有你的员工!
Nothing!
没有!
The lamp!
灯!
Carpet!
地毯!
Jasmine.
茉莉花
Punish them. Punish them.
惩罚他们惩罚他们
Genie should witness.
精灵应见证
As the old man said...
由于老人说...
You should've left agrabah when you had the chance.
你应该已经离开agrabah当你有机会
I told you before to think bigger.
我告诉过你考虑更多
You could've been the most powerful man in the room.
你可以一直在房间里最有权势的人
But now I hold the lamp.
但现在我认为灯泡
I hold the power.
我按住电源
You can't find what you're looking for
你不能找到你要找的内容
in that lamp, jafar.
在灯 贾万
I tried and failed, and so will you.
我尝试和失败 等会你
You think so, but I am sultan!
你这么认为 但我苏丹!
I am the greatest sorcerer the world has ever seen.
我是最伟大的巫师世界已经见过
I will create an empire that history cannot ignore.
我将创造历史不能忽视一个帝国
I can destroy cities.
我可以摧毁的城市
I can destroy kingdoms.
我可以摧毁王国
And I can destroy you.
我可以毁了你
True.
真正
But who made you a sultan?
但是 谁使你成为苏丹?
Who made you a sorcerer?
谁使你成为巫师?
There will always be something,
总是会有一些东西
some man, some being...
某些人 有些是...
More powerful than you. What are you doing?
比你更强大你在做什么?
Genie gave you your power,
精灵给你你的力量
and he can take it away.
他可以把它拿走
He serves me! Aladdin: For now.
他担任我!阿拉丁:现在
But you'll never have more power than the genie.
但你永远不会比精灵更省电
You said it yourself.
你自己说的
You're either most powerful in the room...
你要么最强大的房间...
Or you're nothing.
或者 你什么都不是
You'll always be second.
你永远是第二
Second! Second!
第二!第二!
Second?
第二?
Only second?
只有第二?
He serves me!
他担任我!
I will make sure no one will ever say these words again.
我将确保没有人会再说这些话
Genie!
精灵!
For my final wish, I wish to become
对于我最后的愿望 我想成为
the most powerful being in the universe.
在宇宙中最强大的存在
More powerful than you!
比你更强大!
A lot of gray area in that wish, but, uh...
在这一愿望有很多灰色地带 但是 呃...
Most powerful being in the universe
在宇宙中最强大的存在
coming right up!
马上就来!
The most powerful in the universe, at last...
最强大的宇宙中 最后...
Second to no one.
第二没有一个
And I thought I had power before!
我想我有过的力量!
First, I'll lay waste to those fools in shirabad.
首先 我会奠定浪费在那些shirabad傻瓜
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么?
I haven't done anything to you, jafar.
我没有做任何事情给你 贾法尔
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么?
This was your wish, not mine.
这是你的愿望 不是我的
A genie might have phenomenal cosmic powers...
空间的好帮手可能有惊人的宇宙的力量......
But an itty-bitty living space.
但是 一个itty-小小的生活空间
You see, a genie without a master
你看 一个精灵没有主
goes back in their lamp.
追溯到他们的灯
No! Not the lamp!
没有!没有灯!
I will not forget you, boy!
我不会忘记你 孩子!
Mark my words,
记住我的话
I will not forget what you have done to me!
我不会忘记你对我做的!
Goodbye, jafar!
再见了 贾法尔!
Parrot! You're coming with me!
鹦鹉!你跟我来!
No!
没有!
Baba.
巴巴
Baba. Aladdin: Come on.
巴巴阿拉丁:来吧
Couple thousand years in the cave of wonders
夫妇千年的奇观洞穴
ought to cool you off.
应该冷静你
Wait. Wait.
等待等待
How can I ever thank you?
我怎么感谢你呢?
Oh, no. No, you don't need to thank me.
不好了不 你不用感谢我
But I hope you accept my apology.
但我希望你能接受我的道歉
I'm sorry to the both of you.
我很抱歉给你们俩
Especially you.
尤其是你
You deserve so much.
你应该得到这么多
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
Aladdin?
阿拉丁?
I hope you find what you're looking for.
我希望你能找到你要找的内容
Ooh, that's a bit of a mess there, abu.
哦 这是一个有点乱那里 阿布
Let me take care of that for you.
让我照顾的是你
Beautiful.
美丽
Uh-uh-uh.
嗯 嗯 嗯
No, no long faces, all right?
不 不长的面孔 没事吧?
I got an idea. All right?
我有一个想法行?
This is your last wish.
这是你最后的心愿
Royalty was the right idea, okay?
版税是正确的想法 好吗?
We should just riff on that a little bit.
我们应该只是即兴上一点点
All right, here's what I'm thinking.
好吧 这里是我在想什么
Aladdin, warrior prince,
阿拉丁 勇士王子
a noble heart in a land where thieves run feral!
高贵的心脏在盗贼跑野性之地!
Jasmine!
茉莉花!
You like it?
你喜欢它?
No? Okay, all right. I hear you loud and clear.
没有?好了 没事了我听到你嘹亮
All right. But this is what you need.
行但是 这是你所需要的
The governing laws of agrabah by royal decree.
由皇家法令agrabah执政规律
Okay? And here it is.
好的?在这里 它是
"Must marry a prince."
“要嫁给一个王子”
Right. But you say the words...
对但是你说的话...
And this law just, kinda like, goes away.
而这只是法律 还挺像 消失
And you and the Princess are in it together forever.
你和公主是它永远在一起
You can just make the law disappear?
你可以只使法律消失?
Pfft! Please. Like it never existed.
Pfft!请就像它从未存在过
All right. Last wish, let's get it.
行最后的心愿 让我们得到它
Okay. Last wish.
好的最后的心愿
Genie?
精灵?
I'm ready, hold on. Here we go.
我准备好了 坚持住开始了
I wish...
我希望...
Third and final wish.
第三个也是最后的心愿
I wish
我希望
to set you free.
将你释放
What?
什么?
Whoa. What? Oh!
哇什么?哦!
Wait.
等待
Wait, am I...?
等一下 我是......?
Wait, wait, wait.
等待 等待 等待
Um...
一...
Tell me to do something.
告诉我做一些事情
Um... get me some jams.
嗯......让我有些拥堵
Get it yourself?
你自己怎么做呢?
Get your own jams!
获取自己的果酱!
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢谢谢
No. Thank you, genie.
第谢谢你 精灵
I owe you everything.
我欠你的一切
What are you gonna do now?
你会怎么做呢?
Um...
一...
Actually, there is this handmaiden...
其实 有这个使女...
That I would love to travel the world with.
我很想环游世界
If she'll have me.
她要是有我
When do we leave? Also, I want children.
我们什么时候离开?另外 我想孩子
Yes. Two of them.
是他们两个人
Lian and Omar, three years apart.
廉和奥马尔 除了三年
They will worship us both and ask lots of questions...
他们会崇拜我们俩 问很多的问题...
And you will entertain them with stories and songs.
你会招待他们的故事和歌曲
...and he's handsome like me.
......而且他的英俊和我一样
We'll have a boat.
我们将有一船
A large one with multiple levels
一个大的多层次
and magnificent sails.
和宏伟的风帆
I was thinking more of a smaller one.
我想更多的是一个更小的
Perfect.
完善
Perfect.
完善
Sit with me, my child.
我坐下 我的孩子
I'm sorry.
对不起
Baba, why are you...? Please, let me finish.
巴巴 你为什么......?请让我说完
I feared losing you. Like I lost your mother.
我害怕失去你就像我失去了你的母亲
All I saw was my little girl, not the woman you have become.
所有我看到的是我的小女孩 而不是你已经成为女人
You have shown me courage and strength.
你已经证明了我勇气和力量
You are the future of agrabah.
您是agrabah的未来
You shall be the next sultan.
你将成为下一个苏丹
Thank you, baba.
谢谢您 爸爸
And as sultan, you may change the law.
正如苏丹 您可以更改法律
He is a good man.
他是一个好人
Where'd he go?
他哪儿去?
Stop, thief. Your sultan commands it.
停 小偷您苏丹命令它
Sultan?
苏丹?
Does that mean I'm in trouble?
这是否意味着我有麻烦?
Only because you got caught.
只是因为你被抓住了