哈利·波特与混血王子 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 大卫·叶茨

演员: 丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 / 迈克尔·刚本 / 大卫·勒格诺 / 埃拉丽卡·加拉切 / 吉姆·布劳德本特 / 杰拉丁·萨莫维尔 / 邦妮·怀特 / 朱丽·沃特斯 / 鲁伯特·格林特 / 艾玛·沃森 / 海伦


台词
--==CMCT团队荣誉出品==-- 字幕调校: 虚无 影片压制: 九洲客 招募Q号: 76846146
I killed Sirius Black!
我杀了小天狼星布莱克!
He's back.
他回来了
片名:哈利波特与混血王子
The police are continuing with the investigation...
警方仍在进一步调查...
... into the cause of the Millennium Bridge disaster.
千禧桥坍塌事件
Traffic has been halted as police search for survivors.
警方搜寻幸存者期间 交通一度暂停
The surrounding area remains closed.
事故现场周边区域仍处于戒备状态
The mayor has urged Londoners to remain calm...
市长呼吁伦敦市民保持冷静...
"Harry Potter."
"哈利•波特"
Who's Harry Potter?
哈利•波特是谁?
Oh, no one.
哦 谁也不是
Bit of a tosser, really.
可能是某个呆子吧
Funny, that paper of yours.
你的报纸怪怪的
Couple nights ago, I could've sworn I saw a picture move.
前几天晚上 我敢发誓看到照片里的人动了
- Really? - Thought I was going around the twist.
- 真的? - 我估计是干活累得看花眼了
- Hey, I was wondering... - Eleven. That's when I get off.
- 嘿 我在想... - 11点 我那会下班
You can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter.
到时候你可以跟我 慢慢讲讲这个呆瓜哈利•波特
You've been reckless this summer, Harry.
你这个夏天可是大胆得很啊哈利
I like riding around on trains.
我喜欢坐坐地铁
Takes my mind off things.
免得胡思乱想
Rather unpleasant to behold, isn't it?
看着不怎么招人喜欢 对吧?
The tale is thrilling, if I say so myself.
说实话 这倒是个挺惊险的故事
But now is not the time to tell it.
可现在不是说故事的时候
Take my arm.
搭着我的手臂
Do as I say.
照我说的做
I just Apparated, didn't I?
我刚刚是不是幻影移形了?
Indeed. Quite successfully too, I might add.
是的 要我说 还很是成功
Most people vomit the first time.
绝大多数人第一次都吐了
I can't imagine why.
真让人想不通
Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton.
欢迎来到美丽的巴德莱•巴伯顿村
Harry, I assume, right about now, you're wondering why I brought you here.
哈利 我猜 现在你正奇怪 我为什么要带你来这里
Am I right?
对吧?
Actually, sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.
老实说 教授 经历这么多年 我差不多已经不想了
Wands out, Harry.
拔出魔杖 哈利
Horace?
霍拉斯?
Horace?
霍拉斯?
Merlin's beard!
梅林的胡子啊!
No need to disfigure me, Albus.
你也没必要非得戳穿我啊阿不思
Well, I must say you make a very convincing armchair, Horace.
我不得不说 你这椅子变得很是成功 霍拉斯
It's all in the upholstery. I come by the stuffing naturally. What gave me away?
那都是表面功夫做的足 里子那是天然的 我哪儿露馅了?
Dragon's blood.
龙血
- Oh. - Oh, yes, introductions.
- 哦 - 哦 对了 我给你们介绍
Harry, I'd like you to meet an old friend and colleague of mine...
哈利 来来见见 我的这位老朋友 老同事...
...Horace Slughorn.
霍拉斯•斯拉格霍恩
Horace...
霍拉斯...
...well, you know who this is.
我知道他是谁
Harry Potter.
哈利•波特
What's with all the theatrics, Horace?
你这房间布置得如此有舞台效果 怎么回事 霍拉斯?
You weren't, by any chance, waiting for someone else?
你不会还在等别的客人吧?
Someone else? I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
客人? 我可不知道你什么意思
All right, the Death Eaters have been trying to recruit me for over a year.
好了 食死徒想招纳我 都一年多了
Do you know what that's like?
你知道那是什么样的日子吗?
You can only say no so many times, so I never stay anywhere more than a week.
我不能拒绝太多次 所以在任何一个地方我都呆不过一周
Muggles who own this are in the Canary Islands.
这家的麻瓜主人去加那利群岛度假了
Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you? Mind.
我想 我们最好还是把这里收拾一下 不介意吧?
That was fun.
真是有趣
- Do you mind if I use the loo? - No, of course.
- 介意我用下洗手间吗? - 当然不介意
Don't think I don't know why you're here, Albus.
别以为我不知道你为什么来 阿不思
The answer's still no. Absolutely and unequivocally, no.
答案还是"不" 确定以及肯定的不
You're very like your father.
你长得很像你父亲
- Except for the eyes. You have your... - My mother's eyes. Yeah.
- 除了这双眼睛 很像... - 我母亲的眼睛 我知道
Lily. Lovely Lily. She was exceedingly bright, your mother.
莉莉 伶俐的莉莉 你的母亲很聪慧
Even more impressive when one considers she was Muggle-born.
要是再考虑到她还是个麻瓜出生 就更是了不起了
One of my best friends is Muggle-born. Best in our year.
我一个最好的朋友也是麻瓜出生 是全年级最棒的
Please don't think I'm prejudiced. No, no.
请不要以为我有偏见 没有 绝对没有
Your mother was one of my absolute favorites. Look, there she is.
你母亲绝对是我最喜欢的学生之一 看 她就在那儿
Right at the front.
前排
All mine. Each and every one.
全是我的 所有人
Ex-students, I mean.
全是我以前的学生
You recognize Barnabas Cuffe, editor of The Daily Prophet.
你认出巴拿巴斯•古费了吧 他是预言家日报的主编
Always takes my owl, should I wish to register an opinion...
要是对当天的新闻有什么看法 我就可以派猫头鹰
...on the news of the day.
给他捎个信
Gwenog Jones, captain of the Holyhead Harpies.
格韦诺格•琼斯 霍利黑德哈比队队长
Free tickets whenever I want them.
只要我想 随时都能拿到免费门票
Of course, I haven't been to a match in some time.
自然了 我已经很久没有看比赛了
Ah, yes.
哦 对了
Regulus Black.
雷古勒斯•布莱克
You no doubt know of his older brother Sirius. Died a few weeks ago.
你肯定认识他的哥哥 小天狼星 前几周刚刚过世
I taught the whole Black family, except Sirius.
布莱克全家都是我教的 除了小天狼星
It's a shame. Talented boy.
真是可惜 他是个很有天赋的孩子
I got Regulus when he came along, of course, but I'd have liked the set.
雷古勒斯一来 我就看好他了 当然 如果兄弟一起 就更完美了
Horace?
霍拉斯?
Do you mind if I take this?
不介意我带走这个吧?
- I do love knitting patterns. - Yes, of course. But you're not leaving?
- 我很喜欢这些针织的款式 - 当然 拿去吧 可你不会现在就走吧?
I think I know a lost cause when I see one. Regrettable.
事情已成定局时 我还是知道的 真是太可惜了
I would have considered it a personal triumph...
如果能劝你同我一起回霍格沃兹...
...had you consented to return to Hogwarts. Oh, well.
我自然将不胜荣幸
You're like my friend Mr. Potter here, one of a kind.
你跟波特一样 可都是可遇不可求啊
Well, bye-bye, Horace.
好了 再会 霍拉斯
Bye.
再见
All right. I'll do it.
好吧 我答应
But I want Professor Merrythought's old office, not the water closet I had before.
我要原来梅乐思教授的办公室 我原来的那个像厕所
And I expect a raise. These are mad times we live in. Mad!
我还要加薪! 这年头疯事不少!
They are indeed.
确实不少
Sir, exactly what was all that about?
教授 刚才到底是怎么回事?
You are talented, famous and powerful. Everything Horace values.
你有天赋 有名气 有力量有霍拉斯重视的一切
Professor Slughorn is gonna try to collect you, Harry.
斯拉格霍恩教授 会想将你收入门下 哈利
You would be his crowning jewel.
你会是他所有门徒中最闪耀的
That's why he's returning to Hogwarts. And it's crucial he should return.
因为你 所以他才回霍格沃兹 对我们来说 他回来也很重要
I fear I may have stolen a wondrous night from you, Harry.
恐怕我已经搅了 你这个原本美妙的夜晚 哈利
She was, truthfully, very pretty, the girl.
那位姑娘 说真的 可真是漂亮
It's all right, sir. I'll go back tomorrow, make some excuse.
没事 教授 我明天回去 找点借口跟她解释就好了
Oh, you'll not be returning to Little Whinging tonight, Harry.
你今晚可回不了小惠金区 哈利
But, sir, what about Hedwig? And my trunk?
可是 海德薇怎么办? 还有我的行李?
Both are waiting for you.
都等着你呢
Hedwig.
海德薇
Mum?
妈?
Ginny, what is it?
金妮 什么事?
I was only wondering when Harry got here.
哈利什么时候来的?
- What? Harry? Harry who? - Harry Potter, of course.
- 什么? 哈利? 哪个哈利? - 当然是哈利•波特了
I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?
哈利•波特要是在我家 我会不知道吗?
- His trunk's in the kitchen, and his owl. - No, dear, I seriously doubt that.
- 他的行李就放在厨房呢 还有猫头鹰 - 不会吧 亲爱的 我可不信
Harry? Did someone say "Harry"?
哈利? 有谁说"哈利"了?
Me, nosy. Is he up there with you?
我说的 多事鬼 他在楼上吗?
Of course not. I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?
当然没 我死党要是在我屋 我会不知道?
- Is that an owl? - You haven't seen him, have you?
- 是猫头鹰在叫吗? - 你没见到他 对吧?
He's wandering about the house.
他貌似在这屋里游荡呢
- Really? - Really.
- 真的? - 真的
Harry!
哈利!
Harry!
哈利!
What a lovely surprise.
真是个惊喜
Why didn't you let us know you were coming?
你怎么不先跟我们说一声?
- I didn't know. Dumbledore. - Oh, that man.
- 我不知道要来 是邓不利多 - 哦 他啊
But then, what would we do without him?
他就是爱乱来 可要是没了他 我们可怎么办
Got a bit of toothpaste.
你嘴角有点牙膏
So when did you get here?
你什么时候到的?
A few days ago.
没几天
Though for a while, I wasn't sure I was coming.
不过在那之前 我犹豫了一阵子
Mum sort of lost it last week.
老妈上星期有点神经过敏
Said Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts.
说我和金妮回霍格沃兹也没用
That it's too dangerous.
说那里很危险
- Oh, come on. - She's not alone.
- 拜托 - 不止她一个
Even my parents, and they're Muggles, know something bad's happening.
就连我爸妈 他们即使是麻瓜 也知道发生了不好的事情
Anyway, Dad stepped in, told her she was being barmy...
不管怎样吧 老爸插话了 说老妈是一时糊涂
...and it took a few days, but she came around.
劝了是有几天 不过最后她总算回心转意
But this is Hogwarts we're talking about. It's Dumbledore. What could be safer?
我们说的可是霍格沃兹 是邓不利多 还有哪里更安全?
There's been a lot of talk recently that...
最近有很多风言风语...
...Dumbledore's got a bit old.
说邓不利多老了
Rubbish! Well, he's only...
胡说 他才...
What is he?
他得多大了?
Hundred and fifty? Give or take a few years.
一百五十岁? 差不离了吧
Cissy! You can't do this! He can't be trusted!
西茜! 你不能这么做! 不能相信他!
The Dark Lord trusts him.
黑魔王信任他
- The Dark Lord's mistaken. - Pfft.
黑魔王被蒙蔽了
Run along, Wormtail.
退下吧 虫尾巴
I know I ought not to be here.
我知道 我不该来这
The Dark Lord himself forbade me to speak of this.
黑魔王陛下禁止我谈论此事
If the Dark Lord has forbidden it, you ought not to speak.
如果黑魔王不准你谈 你就不该谈
Put it down, Bella. We mustn't touch what isn't ours.
放下 贝拉 别人的东西 不要乱动
As it so happens, I'm aware of your situation, Narcissa.
巧的是 我知道你现在的处境 纳西莎
You?
你?
The Dark Lord told you?
黑魔王把这件事告诉了你?
Your sister doubts me.
你妹妹质疑我
Understandable. Over the years I've played my part well.
可以理解 这么多年 我演的太好了
So well, I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time.
好得骗倒了有史以来最伟大的巫师之一
Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it.
邓不利多是一名伟大的巫师 只有蠢材才会怀疑
I don't doubt you, Severus.
我不怀疑你 西弗勒斯
You should be honored, Cissy. As should Draco.
你该感到荣耀 西茜 德拉科也是
He's just a boy.
他还只是个孩子
I can't change the Dark Lord's mind.
我无法动摇黑魔王的意志
But it might be possible for me to help Draco.
但我可以暗中帮助德拉科
- Severus. - Swear to it.
- 西弗勒斯 - 发誓
Make the Unbreakable Vow.
立一个牢不可破的誓言
It's just empty words.
其他的都是空话
He'll give it his best effort.
什么"我会尽力"了
But when it matters most...
可到了真正关键的时候...
...he'll just slither back into his hole.
他就只会滑回自己的蛇洞
Coward.
懦夫
Take out your wand.
拿出魔仗
Will you...
你...
...Severus Snape...
西弗勒斯•斯内普...
...watch over Draco Malfoy...
能否看顾德拉科•马尔福...
...as he attempts to fulfill the Dark Lord's wishes?
助他完成黑魔王的嘱托?
I will.
我会
And will you, to the best of your ability...
你 能否尽你所能...
...protect him from harm?
保护他 免受伤害?
I will.
我会
And if Draco should fail...
如果德拉科失败...
...will you yourself carry out the deed...
你 能否继续完成...
...the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform?
黑魔王所托未竟之事?
I will.
我会
Step up! Step up! We've got Fainting Fancies!
瞧一瞧 看一看了 新到的昏迷花糖!
Nosebleed Nougats!
鼻血牛扎糖!
- And just in time for school... - Puking Pastilles!
- 若想准时下课... - 就用呕吐片!
- Into the cauldron, handsome. - Into the cauldron, handsome.
吐到坩埚里哦 小帅哥
- Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. - A real money spinner, that.
- 隐身烟雾弹 秘鲁进口的 - 这可是我们的摇钱树
Handy if you need to make a quick getaway.
脱身必备哦
- Hello, ladies. - Hello, ladies.
好了 女士们
- Love potions, eh? - Yeah, they really do work.
- 想试试迷魂药? - 效果确实不错哦
Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own.
不过话说回来 据我们掌握的情报 小妹 你自己就很玩得转嘛
Meaning?
什么意思?
Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?
你不是在和迪安•托马斯好着吗?
It's none of your business.
不关你们的事
How much for this?
这个多少钱?
- Five Galleons. - Five Galleons.
五加隆
- How much for me? - Five Galleons.
- 卖给我多少钱? - 五加隆
I'm your brother.
我是你们弟弟
- Ten Galleons. - Ten Galleons.
那就十加隆
Come on, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Hi, Ron.
嗨 罗恩
How are Fred and George doing it? Half the Alley's closed down.
乔治和弗雷德怎么办到的? 半条对角巷的店都关了
Fred reckons people need a laugh these days.
弗雷德觉得 在这种时候 大家更需要点笑声
I reckon he's right.
我觉得他说的对
Oh, no.
不会吧
Everyone got their wands from Ollivander's.
大家的魔杖都是从奥利凡德买的
Harry?
哈利?
Is it me, or do Draco and Mummy look like two people...
我是看花眼 还是那真是德拉科和他老妈...
...who don't want to be followed?
鬼鬼祟祟不想被人看见?
Quibbler.
唱唱反调
Quibbler.
唱唱反调
He's lovely. They've been known to sing on Boxing Day, you know.
这个侏儒蒲真可爱 他们会在节礼日唱歌 你知道的吧
- Quibbler? - Oh, please.
- 来份唱唱反调? - 哦 谢谢
- What's a Wrackspurt? - They're invisible creatures.
- 搔扰虻是什么? - 那是一种隐形生物
They float in your ears and make your brain go fuzzy.
他们会钻进你耳朵 搞得你脑子一团糟
Quibbler.
唱唱反调
So, what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet?
你们说 德拉科要那个诡异的橱柜干嘛?
And who were all those people?
还有那群人 都谁啊?
Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation.
你看不出来吗? 那是某种仪式 入会仪式
Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going.
别说了 哈利 我知道你想说什么
It's happened. He's one of them.
事实摆在眼前 他是他们的一份子
One of what?
谁们?
Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater.
哈利觉得 德拉科•马尔福是食死徒
You're barking.
少扯了
What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy?
神秘人要他能干什么?
Well, then what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?
那你们说 他在博金-博克干嘛? 挑家具?
It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke.
怪人逛怪店 见怪不怪
Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense.
他爸是食死徒 他也是 这才说得通
Hermione saw it with her own eyes.
赫敏也亲眼看到了
I told you, I don't know what I saw.
我说过了 我不知道那是什么
I need some air.
我得去透透气
Don't worry. When we get to Hogwarts, we'll sort it out.
别担心 等到了霍格沃兹 我们再收拾
- What was that? Blaise? - Don't know.
- 怎么回事? 布雷斯 - 不知道
Relax, boys. It's probably just a first-year messing around.
别紧张兮兮的 可能只是一些一年级小鬼在瞎闹
Come on, Draco. Sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon.
来了 德拉科 坐下 马上就到霍格沃兹了
Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school.
霍格沃兹 找这么个借口去上学 真可悲
I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower...
要是我还得在那上两年学
...if I had to continue for another two years.
我非得跳天文塔自杀不可
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思啊?
Let's just say you won't see me wasting my time in Charms class next year.
这么说吧 明年 你就看不到我在魔咒课上浪费生命了
Amused, Blaise?
很好笑吗 布雷斯?
We'll see just who's laughing in the end.
那就看是谁笑到最后
You two go on. I wanna check something.
你们两个先走 我还要检查下一点东西
Where's Harry?
哈利在哪?
He's probably already on the platform. Come on.
他可能已经上站台了 走吧
Didn't Mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potter?
难道你妈咪没告诉你 偷听很没礼貌吗 波特?
Petrificus Totalus.
统统石化!
...she was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin.
你还没学会擦干口水 她就死了
That's for my father. Enjoy your ride back to London.
这一脚是替我父亲踢的 回伦敦旅行愉快
Finite.
咒立停
- Hello, Harry. - Luna!
- 你好啊哈利 - 卢娜!
- How'd you know where I was? - Wrackspurts. Your head's full of them.
- 你怎么知道我在这? - 骚扰虻 你满脑子都是
Sorry I made you miss the carriages, by the way, Luna.
真不好意思 害你也错过马车 卢娜
That's all right. It was like being with a friend.
没关系 感觉像是跟朋友散步
Oh, I am your friend, Luna.
我就是你朋友 卢娜
That's nice.
真好
About time. I've been looking all over for you two.
刚好 我找你们两个半天了
Right. Names?
好了 姓名?
Professor Flitwick, you've known me for five years.
弗利维教授 你都认识我五年了
No exceptions, Potter.
谁也不能例外 波特
Who are those people?
他们是谁?
Aurors. For security.
傲罗 负责安全保卫的
What's this cane here, then?
这根藤条是干什么的?
It's not a cane, you cretin. It's a walking stick.
这不是藤条 你个蠢货 是手杖
And what exactly would you be wanting with a...?
那你准备拿这个干什么?
Could be construed as an offensive weapon.
这可以拿来当武器使
It's all right, Mr. Filch. I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy.
没事了 费尔奇 我能替马尔福担保
Nice face, Potter.
这一脸够帅啊波特
Would you like me to fix it for you?
你希望我帮你治好吗?
Personally, I think you look a bit more devil-may-care this way...
我个人觉得 你这样看着更不修边幅...
...but it's up to you.
不过治不治由你
Well, have you ever fixed a nose before?
那个 你以前治过鼻子吗?
No, but I've done several toes, and how different are they, really?
没 脚趾头倒是治过一些 能差得到哪里去呢 对吧?
Um... Okay, yeah. Give it a go.
嗯 好吧 那就试试
- Episkey. - Ah!
愈合如初
- How do I look? - Exceptionally ordinary.
- 看起来怎么样? - 异常得正常
Brilliant.
好极了
Don't worry. He'll be here in a minute.
别担心 他一会就到了
Will you stop eating?
你能不能别吃了?
Your best friend is missing!
你最好的朋友不见了!
Oi. Turn around, you lunatic.
诶 回头看 小疯子
He's covered in blood again.
他又满身是血
- Why is it he's always covered in blood? - Looks like it's his own this time.
- 他怎么老是浑身是血? - 好像这回是他自己的血
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
- What happened to your face? - Later.
- 你的脸怎么了? - 呆会再说
What've I missed?
我错过什么了吗?
Sorting Hat urged us all to be brave and strong in these troubled times.
分院帽鼓励大伙 在这种乱世 要变得更勇敢坚强
Easy for it to say, huh? It's a hat, isn't it?
它说得倒轻巧 是不? 它不过是顶帽子
Very best of evenings to you all.
各位晚上好
Thanks.
多谢
First off, let me introduce the newest member of our staff...
首先 我给大家介绍一下新教员
...Horace Slughorn.
霍拉斯•斯拉格霍恩
Professor Slughorn, I'm happy to say...
斯拉格霍恩教授 我在此荣幸地宣布...
...has agreed to resume his old post as Potions Master.
已经同意回来继任魔药课教授
Meanwhile, the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts...
与此同时 黑魔法防御课教授
...will be taken by Professor Snape.
将由斯内普教授担任
Snape?
斯内普?
Now, as you know...
如各位所知
...each and every one of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight.
每人在今晚入校前都被搜查
And you have the right to know why.
你们有权知道原因
Once there was a young man, who, like you...
从前 有个年轻人 他和你们一样
...sat in this very hall...
坐过这个大厅
...walked this castle's corridors, slept under its roof.
走过这里的走廊 睡过这里的床铺
He seemed to all the world a student like any other.
他看起来和其他人没什么两样
His name?
他的名字?
Tom Riddle.
叫汤姆•里德尔
Today, of course...
如今 当然了
...he's known all over the world by another name.
世人只知道他的另一个名字
Which is why, as I stand looking out upon you all tonight...
正因此 此时此刻 我看着诸位
...I'm reminded of a sobering fact.
想起来一个不争的事实
Every day, every hour...
每天 每时
...this very minute, perhaps...
甚至于就在这一刻 或许
...dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls.
黑暗势力就在试图侵入这城堡的高墙
But in the end, their greatest weapon is you.
但最终 他们最致命的武器 还是你们
Just something to think about.
希望你们能好好想想
Now, off to bed. Pip-pip.
好了 上床去吧 晚安
That was cheerful.
这可真叫鼓舞人心
History of Magic is upstairs, ladies, not down.
女士们 魔法史在楼上上课 不是楼下
Mr. Davies! Mr. Davies! That is the girls' lavatory.
戴维斯! 戴维斯! 那里是女厕所
Potter.
波特
Oh, this can't be good.
哦 不妙
Enjoying ourselves, are we?
最近过的不错 对吧?
- I had a free period this morning. - So I noticed.
- 我早上没课 - 我发现了
I would think you would want to fill it with Potions.
我想你大概会考虑去上魔药课
Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?
又或者你已经不再想当傲罗了?
It was, but I was told I had to get an "Outstanding" in my O.W.L.
我是想 可我得先在O.W.L考试里拿"优秀"
So you did, when Professor Snape was teaching Potions.
确实 斯内普教授教魔药的时候是如此
However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T. s students...
但是 斯拉格霍恩教授会很乐意收
...with "Exceeds Expectations."
得"良好"的N.W.E.T.s学生
Brilliant. Um...
太好了 嗯...
- Well, I'll head there straightaway. - Oh, good, good.
- 那 我这就过去 - 很好 很好
Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there.
波特 把韦斯莱也带上 他看起来太快活了
I don't wanna take Potions.
我不想上魔药课
This is Quidditch trials coming up. I need to practice.
魁地奇球员选拔就要开始了 我还得多练练呢
Attention to detail in the preparation...
在准备阶段关注细节...
...is the prerequisite of all planning.
是所有计划成功的先觉条件
Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see.
哈利 孩子 我都开始担心了 我看你还带了朋友过来嘛
Ron Weasley, sir.
我叫罗恩•韦斯莱 教授
But I'm dead awful at Potions, a menace, actually.
我魔药学得糟透了 说实话 要我煎药对别人也是威胁
- I'm gonna... - Nonsense, we'll sort you out.
- 所以我... - 胡说 我们上完课才知道
Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out.
哈利的朋友就是我的朋友 把书都拿出来
I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron.
我的书还没到 罗恩也没书
Get what you want from the cupboard.
那就去壁橱里找找吧
Now, as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning.
刚才我们说到 今早 我准备了一些汤剂
Any ideas what these might be?
有谁知道这些都是什么吗?
- Yes, Miss...? - Granger, sir.
- 很好 这位...? - 格兰杰 教授
That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth-telling serum.
那锅是吐真剂 可以令人吐露真相
And that would be Polyjuice Potion.
那锅是复方汤剂
It's terribly tricky to make.
熬制起来相当复杂
And this is Amortentia...
这锅 是迷情剂
...the most powerful love potion in the world.
世上最强效的迷魂药
It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them.
据说 它因人而异 会散发出 最吸引当事人的气味
For example, I smell...
比如 我闻到的是...
...freshly mown grass, and new parchment, and...
刚刚割过的草坪 崭新的羊皮纸 和...
...spearmint toothpaste.
留兰香味牙膏
Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible.
迷情剂不能产生真正的爱情 因为爱情不可能仿造
But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession.
但它确实可以令人产生迷恋
And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room.
因此 这可能是这个房间里最危险的魔药
Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one.
教授 你还没说 那个锅里的是什么
Oh, yes.
哦 对了
What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们 你们所看到的
...is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis.
是一种神奇的药水 叫福灵剂
But it is more commonly referred to as...
不过 人们通常都称之为...
- Liquid luck. - Yes, Miss Granger. Liquid luck.
- 幸运水 - 正是 格兰杰小姐 幸运水
Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong.
制作过程极度繁复 稍有差错 后果便不堪设想
One sip and you will find that all of your endeavors succeed.
只需一小口 你的所有努力 便能轻而易举地成功
At least until the effects wear off.
至少 在药效过去之前是如此
So this is what I offer each of you today.
所以呢 今天我就拿它做奖品
One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains...
这一小瓶的幸运水 将奖励给...
...manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death...
能在一个小时内 熬制出生死水的学生
...the recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books.
所需的材料都罗列在书本的第十页
I should point out, however, only once did a student manage to brew a potion...
不过我要提醒大家 在此之前 只有一名学生
...of sufficient quality to claim this prize.
熬出了合格的生死水 赢得这个奖励
Nevertheless, good luck to you all.
话虽如此 还是祝各位好运!
Let the brewing commence.
现在就正式开始吧
this book is the property of the half blood prince
此书乃混血王子之财产
cut the sopophorus bean
切碎跳跳豆
How did you do that?
你怎么办到的?
You crush it. Don't cut it.
你用碾的 别切
No. The instructions specifically say to cut.
不对 书上写的明明白白 要切
No, really.
不用 真的
Merlin's beard! It is perfect.
梅林的胡子啊! 真是完美
So perfect I daresay one drop would kill us all.
太完美了 我敢说只要一滴 就能让全班的人都睡死过去
So here we are, then, as promised.
好了 如我所承诺的
One vial of Felix Felicis.
奖励福灵剂一瓶
Congratulations.
恭喜
Use it well.
好好使用
Harry, you got my message. Come in.
哈利 你收到信了 进来吧
How are you?
最近怎样?
I'm fine, sir.
很好 教授
Enjoying your classes?
课还喜欢吗?
I know Professor Slughorn is most impressed with you.
我知道斯拉格霍恩教授尤为喜欢你
I think he overestimates my abilities, sir.
我想他是高估我的水平了
Do you?
你真这么想?
Definitely.
千真万确
What about your activities outside the classroom?
你的课外活动如何啊?
- Sir? - Well, I notice you spend...
- 您什么意思? - 我注意到...
...a great deal of time with Miss Granger.
你经常和格兰杰小姐一起出入
I can't help wondering...
所以忍不住猜测...
Oh, no, no. I mean, she's brilliant, and we're friends, but, no.
哦 没 没有 她是很棒 我们也是朋友 但不是您猜的那样
Forgive me. I was merely being curious.
敬请原谅 我这纯属好奇
But enough chitchat.
闲聊得够多的了
You must be wondering why I summoned you here tonight.
我一定在奇怪 我今晚为什么要请你过来
The answer lies here.
答案就在这里
What you are looking at are memories.
你所看到的这些都是记忆
In this case, pertaining to one individual, Voldemort...
在这个小瓶里装的 就是关于伏地魔的...
...or, as he was known then, Tom Riddle.
或者我们可以称之为 汤姆•里德尔
This vial contains the most particular memory...
这个小瓶里装的记忆
...of the day I first met him.
就是我第一次见到他时候的情景
I'd like you to see it, if you would.
你要是愿意 我很希望你能看看
I admit some confusion upon receiving your letter, Mr. Dumbledore.
我得承认 接到你的来信我有些困惑 邓不利多先生
In all the years Tom's been here, he's never once had a family visitor.
这么多年了 从来没有什么亲戚来看过汤姆
There have been incidents with the other children. Nasty things.
其他孩子身上发生过一些事故 可怕的事故
Tom, you have a visitor.
汤姆 有人来看望你了
How do you do, Tom?
你过得怎么样 汤姆?
Don't.
别碰
- You're the doctor, aren't you? - No.
- 你是医生 是不是? - 不是
I am a professor.
我是教授
I don't believe you.
我不信
She wants me looked at.
她想让我去看病
They think I'm different.
他们觉得我跟别人不一样
Well, perhaps they're right.
嗯 他们可能还真说对了
I'm not mad.
我没疯
Hogwarts is not a place for mad people.
霍格沃兹不是疯人院
Hogwarts is a school.
霍格沃兹是所学校
A school of magic.
传授魔法的学校
You can do things, can't you, Tom?
你能做一些事 对不对 汤姆?
Things other children can't.
一些别的孩子做不到的事
I can make things move without touching them.
我不用碰 就能让东西动起来
I can make animals do what I want without training them.
我不用教 就能让动物听我的话
I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me.
如果有谁对我不好 我就能让他遭殃
I can make them hurt...
我能伤害他们...
...if I want.
只要我想
Who are you?
你是谁?
Well, I'm like you, Tom.
我跟你一样 汤姆
I'm different.
与众不同
Prove it.
证明给我看
I think there's something in your wardrobe trying to get out, Tom.
你的衣柜里好像有些什么东西 想钻出来啊汤姆
Thievery is not tolerated at Hogwarts, Tom.
霍格沃兹不容许偷窃
At Hogwarts, you'll be taught not only how to use magic, but how to control it.
在霍格沃兹 你不仅要学习如何使用魔法 还要学习如何控制魔法
You understand me?
明白我的意思吗?
I can speak to snakes too.
我还能和蛇说话
They find me.
是它们找到我的
Whisper things.
跟我说悄悄话
Is that normal for someone like me?
这对像我这样的人来说 正常吗?
Did you know, sir? Then?
你当时知道吗 教授?
Did I know I'd just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No.
知道我刚见到了有史以来最邪恶的黑巫师? 当然不知道
If I had, I...
就算我知道 我也...
Over time, while here at Hogwarts...
他在霍格沃兹的这些年里...
...Tom Riddle grew close to one particular teacher.
汤姆•里德尔和一个老师走得特别近
Can you guess who that teacher might be?
猜猜看那个老师是谁?
You didn't bring Professor Slughorn back simply to teach Potions, did you?
你劝斯拉格霍恩教授回来 不止是教魔药课 对吧?
No, I did not.
不 不止
You see, Professor Slughorn possesses something I desire very dearly.
斯拉格霍恩教授有一样东西 是我迫切需要的
And he will not give it up easily.
他自然也不会轻易地交出来
You said Professor Slughorn would try to collect me.
你说他会想招我入门
I did.
是的
Do you want me to let him?
你想要我答应吗?
Yes.
是的
All right. Um...
好了 嗯...
This morning, I'm gonna be putting you all through a few drills...
今早 我们会进行几轮选拔
...just to assess your strengths.
考核你们的实力
Quiet! Please!
请安静下!
Shut it!
都闭嘴!
Thanks. All right. Um...
多谢 那个 然后...
Just because you made the team last year...
就算你们去年是正式队员
...does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?
我不保证你们今年也是 这么说 明白了吗?
Good.
很好
No hard feelings, Weasley, all right?
韦斯莱 别介意 好嘛?
Hard feelings?
介意?
Yeah, I'll be going out for Keeper as well. It's nothing personal.
我也要打守球手这个位置 真不是针对你
Really? Strapping guy like you?
真的? 以你这个头?
You've got more of a Beater's build, don't you think?
你不觉得你更适合当击球手吗?
Keepers need to be quick, agile.
守球手要眼疾手快
Oh, I like my chances.
哦 我还是想先试试运气
Say, think you could introduce me to your friend Granger?
话说 你能给我介绍介绍 你那朋友格兰杰吧?
Wouldn't mind getting on a first-name basis, know what I mean?
要能知名知姓就最好了 懂我的意思吗?
Come on, Weasley!
加油 韦斯莱!
- Come on, Ron! - Go on, Weasley!
- 加油 罗恩! - 上啊韦斯莱!
- Go on, Weasley! - Yeah, Ron!
上! 韦斯莱!
Go on, Cormac!
加油 考迈克!
Come on, Ron!
加油 罗恩!
Come on, Ron.
加油啊罗恩
Confundus.
速速混淆
Isn't he brilliant?
他真是太棒了!
I have to admit, I thought I was gonna miss that last one.
老实说 最后一个我真没想到能接住
I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard.
但愿考迈克别太难受
He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione. Cormac.
他对你有点意思 赫敏 就那个考迈克
He's vile.
他可不讨人喜欢
Have you ever heard of this spell? Sectumsempra?
你们听说过这个咒语吗? 神锋无影?
No, I haven't.
没听过
And if you had a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in.
你要是还尊敬自己那么一点点 你就该把书上交
Not bloody likely. He's top of the class.
想都别想 他现在可是尖子生
He's even better than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius.
比你都强呢 赫敏 斯拉格霍恩都把他当天才了
What?
咋了?
I'd like to know whose that book was. Let's have a look.
我想知道这书到底是谁的 给我看看
No.
不给
Why not?
为什么不?
The binding is fragile.
这书的装订线都松了
- The binding is fragile? - Yeah.
- 装订松了? - 嗯
- Who's the Half-Blood Prince? - Who?
- 混血王子是谁? - 谁?
That's what it says right here: "This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince."
这里是这么写的: "此书乃混血王子之财产"
For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it...
这么久了 你到哪都带着这本书 就差抱着它睡觉了
... yet you have no desire to find out who he is?
可你却一点都不想知道这人是谁?
I didn't say I wasn't curious, and I don't sleep with it.
我没说我不好奇 再说我还没到抱着它睡觉的地步
Well, it's true.
也也差不多了
I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now all you do is read that bloody book.
我想睡前夜谈 你就只知道捧着本书看
It's just like being with Hermione.
简直跟赫敏第二过日子一样
Well, I was curious, so I went to...
我有些好奇 所以就去...
- The library. - The library. And?
- 图书馆 - 然后呢?
And nothing.
什么都没找到
I couldn't find a reference anywhere to a Half-Blood Prince.
无论什么地方 都没有提到过混血王子半句
- There we go. That settles it, then. - Filius!
- 那就是了 这事就算完了 - 费力斯!
I was hoping to find you in the Three Broomsticks!
我还想能在三把扫帚里找见你呢!
No, emergency choir practice, I'm afraid, Horace.
恐怕不行了 合唱团急训 霍拉斯
Does anyone fancy a Butterbeer?
有人想喝黄油啤酒吗?
A chum of mine was sledging down Claxby Hill.
我有个老伙计 在克拉克比山上滑雪
We had a very long, homemade, Norwegian-style sledge...
我们有辆自己造的 挪威风格的长雪橇
No, not there. Over here.
别 别去那边 到这边来
No, sit beside me.
别坐对面 坐我旁边
Okay.
好了
Something to drink?
喝点什么?
Three Butterbeers, and some ginger in mine, please.
三杯黄油啤酒 我的那份放点姜汁 谢谢
Oh, bloody hell.
我靠
Slick git.
是那个小白脸
Honestly, Ronald, they're only holding hands.
罗恩 他们只是在牵牵小手
And snogging.
又亲亲小嘴了
- I'd like to leave. - What?
- 我得走了 - 怎么回事?
You can't be serious.
你不会是认真的吧
- That happens to be my sister. - So?
- 那可是我妹妹 - 那又怎么了?
What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? You expect her to leave?
要是她转头看到你亲我怎么办? 你想她会走开吗?
- Hey, my boy! - Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you.
- 嘿! - 您好 教授 真高兴见到您
And you, and you.
我也是 我也是
So, what brings you here?
您来这做什么啊?
The Three Broomsticks and I go way back, further than I care to admit.
三把扫帚和我的渊源说起来可就深了
I can remember when it was One Broomstick.
我还记得当初 它叫一把扫帚时候的样子呢
All hands on deck, Granger. Listen, my boy, in the old days...
注意喽 格兰杰 这样 孩子 过去呢...
...I used to throw together the occasional supper party...
我会偶尔举办几场晚宴
...for the select student or two.
只邀请那么一两个学生
- Would you be game? - I'd consider it an honor, sir.
- 你愿意来吗? - 荣幸之至 教授
You would be welcome too, Granger.
也欢迎你来 格兰杰
- I'd be delighted, sir. - Splendid. Look for my owl.
- 太谢谢了 教授 - 好极了 等我的猫头鹰送信哦
Good to see you, Wallenby.
真高兴见到你 华伦比
What are you playing at?
你这是玩的哪一手?
Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him.
邓不利多让我多了解他
- Get to know him? - I don't know.
- 了解他? - 不晓得
It must be important. If it wasn't, Dumbledore wouldn't ask.
这事一定很重要 要不然 邓不利多也不会让我去
Got a little bit...
你嘴角有一点...
Katie, you don't know what it could be.
凯蒂 你都不知道这里装的是什么
- Harry. - What?
- 哈利 - 什么事?
Did you hear what she said back at the pub about me and her snogging?
她在酒吧里说的那段话 关于我俩亲亲的 你也听到了吧?
As if.
貌似
I warned her. I warned her not to touch it.
我警告过她的 让她别碰
Don't get any closer. Get back, all of you.
别靠近 所有人 都退后
Do not touch that, except by the wrappings. Do you understand?
除非包着 否则别碰 记住了吗?
You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession...
你确定凯蒂进三把扫帚的时候
...when she entered the Three Broomsticks?
没带着这个?
It's like I said.
我说过了
She left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had the package.
她去上厕所 回来之后就拿着那个包裹
She said it was important that she deliver it.
她说 她要把包送到 事关重大
- Did she say to whom? - To Professor Dumbledore.
- 她有没有说 要送到谁那儿? - 邓不利多教授
Very well. Thank you, Leanne. You may go.
很好 谢谢你 黎安 你先走吧
Why is it when something happens it is always you three?
为什么每次有什么事发生 总是你们在场?
Believe me, professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years.
相信我 教授 我问自己这个问题问了都六年了
Oh, Severus.
哦 西弗勒斯
What do you think?
你怎么看?
I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive.
我看 贝尔小姐还能活着 真是幸运
She was cursed, wasn't she?
她被下了恶咒 是不是?
I know Katie. Off the pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly.
我知道凯蒂 在魁地奇球场之外的地方 她连只苍蝇都舍不得伤害
If she was delivering that to Dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly.
就算她要把包裹交给邓不利多 也肯定不是有意识的
Yes, she was cursed.
她肯定是被下了恶咒
It was Malfoy.
是马尔福干的
That is a very serious accusation, Potter.
波特 这个指控非常严重
Indeed.
的确
- Your evidence? - I just know.
- 你有什么证据? - 我就是知道
You just...
你就是...
...know.
知道
You astonish with your gifts, Potter.
你的天赋可真是了不得 波特
Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing.
你的天赋 凡人做梦也别想有
How grand it must be to be the Chosen One.
多么伟大 你这救世主
I suggest you go back to your dormitories. All of you.
我建议 你们都回宿舍去 所有人
What do you suppose Dean sees in her? Ginny?
你觉得迪安看上金妮哪点了?
Well, what does she see in him?
那金妮又看上他什么呢?
Dean? He's brilliant.
迪安? 他很聪明啊
You called him a slick git not five hours ago.
不到五个小时之前 你还叫他小白脸
Yeah, well, he was running his hands all over my sister, wasn't he?
那个 他那会不是对我妹妹动手动脚嘛
Something snaps, and you've gotta hate him, you know? On principle.
神经一绷 你就非恨他不可 懂不? 那是原则问题
I suppose.
大概吧
- So, what is it he sees in her? - I don't know.
- 那你说 他看上她什么了? - 不晓得
She's smart, funny.
她聪明 有趣
- Attractive. - Attractive?
- 很迷人 - 迷人?
- You know, she's got nice skin. - Skin?
- 就是 她皮肤很好啊 - 皮肤?
Dean dates my sister because of her skin?
迪安跟我妹妹好 就因为她皮肤好?
Well, no, I mean, I'm just saying it could be a contributing factor.
也不是啦 我只是说 这可能是原因之一
Hermione's got nice skin.
赫敏的皮肤也很好
Wouldn't you say? As skin goes, I mean.
你不觉得吗? 就事论事来说的话
I've never really thought about it.
我真没想过这个问题
But, I suppose, yeah.
不过 我估计 是的吧
Very nice.
是很好
- I think I'll be going to sleep now. - Right. Yeah.
- 我该睡觉了 - 哦 对
So tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your Uncle Tiberius these days?
说说吧 考迈克 最近 有没有见你叔叔贝卢斯啊?
Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him...
有的 教授 实际上 这个假期 我该去和他...
...and the Minister for Magic over the holidays.
还有魔法部部长一起去打猎
Well, be sure to give them both my best.
别忘了代我向他们二位问好
What about your uncle, Belby?
你叔叔呢 巴尔比?
For those who don't know, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion.
以防有人没听说过 我介绍一下 马科斯的叔叔发明了狼毒药剂
- Is he working on anything new? - Don't know.
- 他最近有在搞什么新发明啊? - 不晓得
Him and Dad don't get on. Probably because me dad says potions are rubbish.
他和我爸关系不好 可能是因为 我爸说魔药都是垃圾
Says the only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day.
他说唯一有用的魔药 就是回家喝的几口烈酒
What about you, Miss Granger? What does your family do in the Muggle world?
你呢 格兰杰小姐? 你父母在麻瓜的世界里哪里高就啊?
My parents are dentists.
我父母都是牙医
They tend to people's teeth.
给别人治牙齿
Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?
太有趣了 这个职业危险吗?
No.
不算是
Although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick, did bite my father once.
不过 是有个男孩 叫罗宾•芬克 咬了我爸爸一口
He needed 10 stitches.
害得他缝了十针
Ah. Miss Weasley. Come in, come in.
啊韦斯莱小姐 快请进
Look at her eyes. They've been fighting again, her and Dean.
看她眼色 她跟迪安又吵架了
Sorry. I'm not usually late.
抱歉 我一般不会迟到
No matter. You're just in time for dessert, that is, if Belby's left you any.
没关系 来得正好 还能来点甜点 当然了 要是还没被巴尔比吃精光
What?
怎么回事?
Nothing.
没什么
Goodbye. Bye-bye.
再见了 再见
- Potter. - I'm sorry, sir.
- 波特 - 抱歉 教授
I was just admiring your hourglass.
我刚刚在欣赏您的沙漏
Oh, yes.
哦 是啊
A most intriguing object.
有趣的小玩意儿
The sand runs in accordance with the quality of the conversation.
沙粒掉落的速度和谈话的质量相关
If it is stimulating, the sand runs slowly.
如果谈话有趣 沙粒就落得慢
- If it is not... - I think I'll be going.
- 如果无聊... - 我想我该走了
Nonsense. You have nothing to fear, dear boy.
胡说 你有什么好怕的
As to some of your classmates...
至于你的一些同学...
...well, let's just say they're unlikely to make the shelf.
这么说吧 他们可上不了我的架子
The shelf, sir?
什么架子 教授?
Anyone who aspires to be anyone hopes to end up here.
那些有抱负的学生 都希望想上那儿
But then again, you already are someone, aren't you, Harry?
不过话说回来 你已经是个人物了 不是吗 哈利?
Did Voldemort ever make the shelf, sir?
伏地魔上过这个架子吗 教授?
You knew him, didn't you, sir, Tom Riddle? You were his teacher.
您认识他 对吧? 汤姆•里德尔 您教过他
Mr. Riddle had a number of teachers whilst here at Hogwarts.
里德尔在霍格沃兹的时候 有过很多老师
What was he like?
他那时候什么样?
I'm sorry, sir. Forgive me.
抱歉 教授 恕我多问
He killed my parents.
他杀死了我父母
Of course.
当然
It's only natural you should want to know more.
你想多知道一些 可以理解
But I'm afraid I must disappoint you, Harry.
不过恐怕我要让你失望了 哈利
When I first met Mr. Riddle, he was a quiet...
我第一次见到里德尔 他虽然聪明...
...albeit brilliant, boy committed to becoming a first-rate wizard.
却很安静 一心想成为一流的巫师
Not unlike others I've known.
和我认识的其他学生并没有太大区别
Not unlike yourself, in fact.
实际上 和你也没有多大区别
If the monster existed...
要说真有魔鬼...
...it was buried deep within.
他也藏得很深
Good luck, eh, Ron.
好运 罗恩
- Nice hat! - Ron, you're a loser.
- 这帽子可真帅! - 罗恩 衰人!
I'm counting on you, Ron. I have two Galleons on Gryffindor, yeah?
我可指望你了 罗恩 我压了两加隆赌霍格沃兹赢呢
- Looking good, Ron. - Loser!
- 看起来不错啊罗恩 - 衰人!
What's he wearing?
他戴的是什么玩意?
So how was it, then?
那个怎么样?
- How was what? - Your dinner party?
- 哪个怎么样? - 你的聚会啊?
Pretty boring, actually.
说真的 挺无聊的
Though I think Harry enjoyed dessert.
不过哈利应该挺喜欢那些点心
Slughorn's having a Christmas do, you know.
斯拉格霍恩还要开圣诞舞会
And we're meant to bring someone.
我们可以带别人
I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen. He's in the Slug Club, isn't he?
我猜你会带麦克拉根去吧 他也是鼻涕虫俱乐部的 对不?
- Actually, I was going to ask you. - Really?
- 其实 本来我是想请你的 - 真的?
Good luck today, Ron.
今天好运了 罗恩
I know you'll be brilliant.
我知道你是最棒的
I'm resigning. After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot.
我要退队 今天比完就退 让麦克拉根接替吧
Have it your way.
以后的事由你
- Juice? - Sure.
- 来点南瓜汁先? - 好
Hello, everyone.
大家好啊
You look dreadful, Ron.
你看上去糟透了 罗恩
Is that why you put something in his cup?
是因为这个 你才往他杯子里放东西吗?
Is it a tonic?
那是补药吗?
Liquid luck.
幸运水
Don't drink it, Ron.
别喝 罗恩
- You could be expelled for that. - I don't know what you're talking about.
- 你这么干会被开除的 - 我可不知道你什么意思
Come on, Harry. We've got a game to win.
来吧 哈利 咱们还有比赛要赢呢!
Go on, Ron! Do it!
加油 罗恩! 搞掂它!
Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!
韦斯莱!
Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!
韦斯莱!
Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!
韦斯莱!
You really shouldn't have done it.
你真不该那么做
I know. I suppose I could've just used a Confundus Charm.
我知道 也许我该用混淆咒
That was different. That was tryouts. This was an actual game.
那不一样 那是选拔 这是真正的比赛
You didn't put it in.
你没放
Ron only thought you did.
罗恩只是以为我放了
Charms spell. I'm just practicing.
咒语 我只是练练
Well, they're really good.
真厉害
How does it feel, Harry?
那是什么感觉 哈利?
When you see Dean with Ginny?
你看见迪安和金妮一起的时候?
I know.
我都知道
I see the way you look at her.
从你看她的眼神
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Oops.
啊哦
I think this room's taken.
这个地方被人占了
What's with the birds?
这些鸟是怎么回事?
Oppugno.
万弹齐发
It feels like this.
那种感觉就是这样的
Look, I can't help it if she's got her knickers in a twist.
她要是这么爱发神经 我也没办法
What Lav and I have, well, let's just say, there's no stopping it.
拉弗和我 我这么说吧 简直是停不下啊
It's chemical.
传说中爱的化学反应
Will it last? Who knows? Point is, I'm a free agent.
我们会不会长久? 谁知道呢? 关键是 我可是自由身
He's at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes.
他想亲谁就亲谁
I really couldn't care less.
我压根就不想管
Was I under the impression he and I would be attending Slughorn's Christmas party?
之前我是不是误以为我和他 会一起出席斯拉格霍恩的圣诞晚会?
Yes.
没错
Now, given the circumstances, I've had to make other arrangements.
如今 以眼下的情况看 我得另作一些安排了
Have you?
你安排好了吗?
Yes. Why?
嗯 怎么了?
I just thought, seeing as neither of us can go with who we'd really like to...
我以为 既然我们两个 都没有理想的男女伴
...we should go together, as friends.
干脆就我们一起 以朋友的身份
Why didn't I think of that?
我之前怎么没想到?
Who are you going with?
你跟谁一起去?
Um, it's a surprise.
呃 惊喜
Anyway, it's you we've got to worry about. You can't just take anyone.
总之 我们要担心的人是你 你不能随便带个人就去
See that girl over there?
看到那边的女孩子了吗?
That's Romilda Vane. Apparently she's trying to smuggle you a love potion.
罗米达•万尼 很显然 她想偷带迷魂药进学校
Really?
真的?
Hey! She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One.
嘿! 她对你感兴趣无非是因为 她以为你是所谓的救世主
But I am the Chosen One.
可我确实是啊
Okay, sorry. Um, kidding.
好了 抱歉 呃 开开玩笑
I'll ask someone I like.
我会请我喜欢的人一起
Someone cool.
酷一些的
I've never been to this part of the castle.
我从没来过城堡的这个地方
At least not while awake. I sleepwalk, you see.
至少醒着的时候没有 我会梦游
That's why I wear shoes to bed.
所以才穿鞋子上床
Harmonia Nectere Passus.
门户开启
Harmonia Nectere Passus.
门户开启
Harmonia Nectere Passus.
门户开启
Drink?
来一杯?
Neville.
纳威
I didn't get into the Slug Club.
我没能进鼻涕虫俱乐部
It's okay, though. He's got Belby handing out towels in the loo.
不过没关系 他还让巴尔比在厕所递毛巾呢
- Oh, well, I'm fine, mate. Thanks. - Okay.
- 哦 不用了 谢谢 - 嗯
Hermione. What are you doing? And what happened to you?
赫敏 你在这干嘛? 发生什么事了?
I've just escaped. I mean, left Cormac under the mistletoe.
我刚刚跑掉了 把考迈克丢在槲寄生下头
Cormac? That's who you invited?
考迈克? 你请了他?
I thought it would annoy Ron the most.
我以为 这样最能惹罗恩不高兴
Thank you. I'll catch up with you later.
谢谢 呆会再聊
He's got more tentacles than a Snarfalump plant.
他简直比贪吃根还多长了几根触角
- Dragon tartare? - No, I'm fine. Thank you.
- 来点龙肉干? - 不用了 谢谢
Just as well. They give one horribly bad breath.
也是 吃了这玩意口气重得不行
On second thoughts...
我改主意了
Might keep Cormac at bay.
这样或许能让考迈克保持距离
Oh, God, here he comes.
哦 天 他过来了
I think she just went to powder her nose.
我想她是去洗手间了
Slippery little minx, your friend.
你这朋友可真是个小泥鳅
Likes to work her mouth too, doesn't she?
嘴巴也是一刻闲不下来 对吧
What is this I'm eating, by the way?
我吃的这什么啊?
Dragon balls.
龙蛋蛋
You've just bought yourself a month's detention, McLaggen.
你刚刚给你自己 争取到了一个月的禁闭 麦克拉根
Not so quick, Potter.
别溜这么快 波特
Sir, I really think I should rejoin the party. My date...
教授 我想我该回去找我的女伴了...
Can surely survive your absence for another minute or two.
你少陪一两分钟 她也死不了
Besides, I only wish to convey a message.
再者 我只是来传个口信
- A message? - From Professor Dumbledore.
- 口信? - 邓不利多教授
He asked me to give you his best, and he hopes you enjoy your holiday.
让我代他问好 祝你聚会愉快
You see...
你也知道...
...he's traveling, and he won't return until term resumes.
他出校了 得到新学期才回来
Traveling where?
出校 去哪?
Take your hands off me, you filthy Squib!
把你的手拿开 你个肮脏的哑炮!
Professor Slughorn, sir.
斯拉格霍恩教授
I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor.
我刚刚发现了这男孩 在楼上的走廊里游荡
He claims to have been invited to your party.
他说 你邀请了他参加聚会
Okay, okay. I was gatecrashing. Happy?
好了好了 我不请自来 行了吧?
I'll escort him out.
我领他出去
Certainly, professor.
当然可以 教授
All right, everyone, carry on, carry on.
好了 各位 继续
Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?
也许我是给那个叫贝尔的下了咒 也许我没有 关你什么事?
I swore to protect you.
我发过誓要保护你
I made the Unbreakable Vow.
我立下了牢不可破的誓言
I don't need protection.
我不需要人保护
I was chosen for this. Out of all others. Me.
在这么多人当中 他只选了我 我!
- And I won't fail him. - You're afraid, Draco.
- 我不会让他失望 - 你很害怕 德拉科
You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious. Let me assist you.
你试图掩饰 但太明显了 让我帮你
No!
不!
I was chosen. This is my moment.
被他选中 这次的荣耀是我的!
"Unbreakable Vow."
"牢不可破的誓言"
You're sure that's what Snape said?
你确定斯内普这么说的?
Positive. Why?
肯定 怎么了?
Well, it's just you can't break an Unbreakable Vow.
你可不能违背牢不可破的誓言
I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough.
这一层我自己就差不多想到了
You don't understand.
你不知道有多严重
Oh, bloody hell.
我靠
I miss you.
我想你
Lovely.
真可爱
All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped. Look.
她成天就想亲我 我嘴唇都被亲干了 瞧
I'll take your word for it.
你说就是了 我信
So, what happens to you? What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?
那后果会多严重? 如果你违背了牢不可破的誓言?
You die.
你会死
Wait, the pudding's still here.
布丁还在哦
Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?
伏地魔给德拉科•马尔福 指派了一个任务?
I know it sounds mad.
我知道听起来很疯狂
Has it occurred to you Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help...
你有没有想过 斯内普只是假装要帮德拉科
...so he could find out what he was up to?
从而套取情报?
- That's not what it sounded like. - Perhaps Harry's right.
- 听起来不像 - 也许哈利没错
To make an Unbreakable Vow, it's...
立牢不可破的誓言 是...
It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment.
归根结底 还是看你相不相信 邓不利多的判断
- Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do. - Dumbledore can make mistakes.
- 邓不利多信任斯内普 所以我也信 - 邓不利多也会犯错
You're blinded by hatred.
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼
- I'm not. - Yes, you are.
- 我没有 - 你就是
People are disappearing, Harry, daily.
天天都有人失踪 哈利
We place our trust in a handful of people.
我们能信任的人也只剩寥寥几个
If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed.
如果现在内讧 我们就输定了
Open up, you.
张嘴
Don't you trust me?
不信任我吗?
It's good.
真好吃
Yeah, I'll just... Get... Yeah.
嗯...那个...啥
- Pie? - Not for me, no.
- 来个派? - 不用了
You'll have to forgive Remus.
请你一定体谅莱姆斯
It takes its toll, his condition.
他这种状况是有一些代价
Are you all right, Mr. Weasley?
你没事吧 韦斯莱先生?
We're being followed, all of us.
我们被人跟踪
Most days, Molly doesn't leave the house.
大多数时候 莫利都不出门
It's not been easy.
日子是不好过
Did you get my owl?
你收到我的猫头鹰了吗?
Yes, I did.
嗯 收到了
If Dumbledore's traveling, then that's news to the Ministry...
如果邓不利多出校了 那对魔法部来说肯定是新闻
...but perhaps that's the way Dumbledore wants it.
不过 或许他就是想这样
As for Draco Malfoy...
至于德拉科•马尔福
...I know a bit more.
我倒是知道得多一点
- Go on. - I sent an agent to Borgin and Burkes.
- 继续说 - 我派人去博金-博克
I think, from what you described...
从你的描述来看 我想...
...what you and Ron saw in summer...
夏天你和罗恩看到的...
...the object that Draco is so interested in...
那个让马尔福那么感兴趣的东西...
...is a vanishing cabinet.
是一个消失柜
A vanishing cabinet?
消失柜?
They were all the rage when Voldemort first rose to power.
那是伏地魔刚得势时候流行的东西
You can see the appeal. Should Death Eaters come knocking...
你可以想象它的吸引力 要是有食死徒找上门来
...one simply had to slip inside and disappear for an hour or two.
你只要躲进柜子里 消失上一两个小时
They can transport you anywhere.
这些柜子能把你送到几乎任何一个角落
Tricky contraptions though, very temperamental.
不过这玩意可靠不大住效果时有时无
What happened to it? The one at Borgin and Burkes?
博金-博克那个怎么样了?
Nothing.
没怎样
It's still there.
还在那
It was delicious, Molly, really.
晚饭真美味 莫利
Are you sure you won't stay?
你们真不留下吗?
No, we should go. The first night of the cycle's always the worst.
不了 该走了 月初第一天总是最难熬的
Remus?
莱姆斯?
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Has Ron gone to bed?
罗恩上床去了吗?
Um... Not yet. No.
呃 还没吧
Shoelace.
鞋带松了
Merry Christmas, Harry.
圣诞快乐 哈利
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
- Harry, no! - Remus!
- 哈利 别去! - 莱姆斯!
Ginny!
金妮!
I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black!
我杀了小天狼星布莱克!
You coming to get me?
你来抓我啊
Harry, can you get me? You coming to get me?
哈利 你抓得到我吗?
Harry?
哈利?
Stupefy!
昏昏倒地!
Harry!
哈利!
Ginny!
金妮
Molly.
莫利
It's easy for them to get to you.
他们要害你太容易了
You're bloody lucky you weren't killed. You have to realize who you are, Harry.
你没死都是运气好 哈利 你该明白 你有多重要
I know who I am, Hermione, all right?
我知道 赫敏 好了吧?
Sorry.
对不起
Lav, come on. Of course I'll wear it.
拉弗 我当然会戴了
That's my Won-Won.
这才是我的好恩恩
Excuse me, I have to go and vomit.
抱歉 我得去吐会
I'd like to know where you get your information.
我很想知道 你是哪儿得到的消息
More knowledgeable than half the staff, you are.
你比多半的教工还消息灵通
Sir...
教授...
...is it true that Professor Merrythought is retiring?
梅乐思教授要退休了 是真的吗?
Now, Tom. I couldn't tell you if I knew, could I?
哎呀 汤姆 我肯定不能 直接告诉你我知道 对不对?
By the way, thank you for the pineapple. You're quite right, it is my favorite.
还有 多谢你带来的菠萝 这确实是我的最爱
But how did you know?
不过你是怎么知道的?
Intuition.
直觉
Gracious. Is it that time already?
天呀 都到点了吗?
Off you go, boys, or Professor Dippet will have us all in detention.
都回去吧 孩子们 要不然 迪佩特校长可要罚你们全关禁闭了
Look sharp, Tom. Don't want to be caught out of bed after hours.
赶快啊汤姆 你可不想 在熄灯之后被人抓个正着吧
- Is something on your mind, Tom? - Yes, sir.
- 有什么事吗 汤姆? - 有 教授
You see, I couldn't think of anyone else to go to.
是这样 我想不出还能找谁
The other professors, well, they're not like you.
别的教授 他们不像你
They might misunderstand.
他们或许会误解我
Go on.
继续说
I was in the library the other night...
某天晚上我在图书馆
...in the Restricted Section...
禁书区
...and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic.
读到一些关于某种罕见魔法的材料
And I thought perhaps you could illuminate me.
我想 您或许可以指点我
It's called, as I understand it...
要是我没记错 那个东西叫...
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
I don't know anything about such things, and if I did, I wouldn't tell you!
这种东西 我听都没听过 就算知道 也不会告诉你!
Now, get out of here at once, and don't let me ever catch you mentioning it again!
马上给我离开这里 以后也别再跟我提起这件事!
Confused?
很困惑吧?
I'd be surprised if you weren't.
你要是不觉得 我倒会很吃惊
Well, I don't understand. What happened?
我不明白 刚才那是怎么回事?
This is perhaps the most important memory I've collected.
这或许是我所搜集的记忆中最重要的
It is also a lie.
但这同时也是个谎言
This memory has been tampered with...
这个记忆被篡改过
...by the same person whose memory it is, our old friend, Professor Slughorn.
就是被它的主人 我们的老朋友 斯拉格霍恩教授
But why would he tamper with his own memory?
他为什么要改自己的记忆?
- I suspect he's ashamed of it. - Why?
- 我猜 他是以此为耻 - 为什么?
Why, indeed?
是啊为什么?
I asked you to get to know Professor Slughorn, and you have done so.
我让你去接近斯拉格霍恩教授 你也办到了
Now I want you to persuade him to divulge his true memory...
接着 我想请你 劝他交出真实的记忆
...any way you can.
无论你用什么办法都行
I don't know him that well, sir.
我不是那么了解他 教授
This memory is everything.
这段记忆就是一切
Without it, we are blind.
没有它 我们无异于瞎子
Without it, we leave the fate of our world to chance.
没有它 我们只能 将这世界的命运拱手相让
You have no choice.
你别无选择
You must not fail.
你不能失败
So I'd highly recommend you reacquaint yourself...
我强烈建议各位重新温习
...with the chapter on antidotes.
解药这一章
I'll tell you more about bezoars in our next class. Right, off you go.
下节课我们继续讲解牛粪石的神奇功效 现在下课
Alys, don't forget your rat tail.
啊哈 这不是我的小尾巴嘛
Aha. If it isn't the Prince of Potions himself.
啊哈 这不是我的魔药王子嘛
To what do I owe this pleasure?
有什么是我可以效劳的啊?
Sir, I wondered if I might ask you something.
教授 我能不能向您请教点事情
Ask away, dear boy, ask away.
尽管问吧 孩子 尽管问
The other day I was in the library, in the Restricted Section...
前几天晚上 我在图书馆的禁书区
...and I came across something rather odd about a very rare piece of magic.
读到了一些关于某种罕见魔法的材料
Yes. And what was this rare piece of magic?
嗯 那个东西叫什么?
Well, I don't know. I can't remember the name exactly.
我记不大清楚了
It got me wondering, are there some kinds of magic you're not allowed to teach us?
所以我在想 是不是有些魔法 教授们是不能教学生的?
I'm Potions Master, Harry.
我只是魔药课老师 哈利
I think your question'd better be posed to Professor Snape.
我想这个问题你最好还是问斯内普教授
Yes. Um...
没错 呃
He and I don't exactly see eye to eye, sir.
可是他跟我 看对方都不是很顺眼
What I mean to say is...
我的意思是
...well, he's not like you.
他不像您
He might misunderstand.
他会误解我
Yes. There can be no light without the dark.
是啊没有黑暗哪里有光明
And so it is with magic. Myself, I always strive to live within the light.
魔法也是如此 而我 总是努力活在光明的一面
I suggest you do the same.
我建议 你也这么做
Is that what you told Tom Riddle, when he came asking questions?
汤姆•里德尔问您这个问题的时候 您也是这么回答他说的吗?
Dumbledore put you up to this, didn't he?
邓不利多安排你来的 是不是?
Didn't he?
是不是! ?
Yes?
Oh, it's you, Potter.
哦 是你啊波特
I'm sorry, I'm busy at the moment.
抱歉 我现在很忙
It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon.
真美 是不? 这个月亮
Divine.
美极了
Had ourselves a little late-night snack, did we?
好好享用了点睡前甜点 对不?
It was on your bed, the box. I just thought I'd try one.
盒子就放在你床上 我想吃一颗也没大碍
- Or 20. - I can't stop thinking about her, Harry.
- 或者是吃20颗 - 我没有一刻不想她 哈利
Honestly, I reckoned she was annoying you.
说实话 我还以为你觉得她烦了呢
She could never annoy me.
她怎么可能会烦到我
I think I love her.
我想 我是爱上她了
Well, brilliant.
嗯 太好了
Do you think she knows I exist?
你觉得她知道我的存在吗?
I hope so. She's been snogging you for three months.
但愿吧 她和你都亲了三个多月嘴了
Snogging? Who are you talking about?
亲嘴? 你说谁啊?
Who are you talking about?
你说的又是谁?
Romilda, of course. Romilda Vane.
当然是罗米达 罗米达•万尼
Okay, very funny.
哦 真好笑
- What was that for? - It's no joke! I'm in love with her!
- 你干嘛? - 这不是玩笑! 我爱上她了!
Fine, you're in love with her. Have you ever actually met her?
好了 你爱上她了 可你见过她吗?
No. Can you introduce me?
没 你能给我介绍吗?
Come on, Ron. I'm gonna introduce you to Romilda Vane.
来 罗恩 我介绍 罗米达•万尼给你认识
I'm sorry, sir. I wouldn't bother you if it weren't absolutely essential.
抱歉 教授 如果不是绝对必要 我不会打搅您的
Where's Romilda?
罗米达在哪?
What's the matter with Wenby?
温比这是怎么了?
Very powerful love potion.
强效迷魂药
Very well. Better bring him in.
这样 扶他进来吧
I'd have thought you could whip up a remedy for this in no time, Harry.
我以为调配解药对你来说 是小菜一碟 哈利
Well, I thought this called for a more practiced hand, sir.
我觉得这个还得经验丰富的高手来 教授
Hello, darling. Fancy a drink?
亲爱的 想喝一杯吗?
Perhaps you're right.
或许你说得没错
I'm sorry, by the way, professor, about earlier today, our misunderstanding.
还有 对不起 教授 关于之前的 那些误会
Oh, not at all. All water under the bridge, you know? Correct?
哦 哪里哪里 过去的就让它过去吧 对吧?
I expect you're tired of it after all these years.
我想这么多年 您都被问的厌烦了
All the questions about Voldemort.
那些有关伏地魔的事情
Don't use that name.
别说那个名字
There you are, old boy. Bottoms up.
好了 大男孩 干光这杯
- What's this? - Tonic for the nerves.
- 这是什么? - 给你壮壮胆
- What happened to me? - Love potion.
- 我怎么了? - 迷魂药
A bloody strong one at that.
还是强效的
- I feel really bad. - You need a pick-me-up.
- 感觉糟透了 - 你得喝点提神的东西
Got Butterbeer, wine, dazzling oak-matured mead.
我这里有黄油啤酒 葡萄酒 还有陈年的橡树蜜酒
I had other intentions for this, but I think, given the circumstances...
本来是另有他用的 不过 现在这个情况特殊...
Here we are, Potter.
拿好了 波特
To life!
敬人生!
Ron.
罗恩
Ron. Professor, do something.
罗恩 教授 快想办法啊
I don't understand.
我不明白
Come on, Ron, breathe.
加油啊罗恩 呼吸
These girls, they're gonna kill me.
那群女孩 要我命啊
Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar.
脑子转得很快嘛 哈利 想得到用牛粪石
You must be very proud of your student, Horace.
你一定以教出这样的学生为傲吧 霍拉斯
Hm? Oh, yes, very proud.
嗯? 哦 是 是 很自豪
I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic.
我们都同意 波特的行为很英勇
The question is, why were they necessary?
问题是 为什么会发生这种事?
Why, indeed?
是啊为什么?
This appears to be a gift, Horace.
这酒看起来是份礼物 霍拉斯
You don't remember who gave you this bottle?
你不记得是谁送给你的了?
Which, by the way, possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry...
另外 这酒要是没被下毒
...when not polluted with poison.
甘草和樱桃的清香还是诱人的
Actually I had intended to give it as a gift myself.
实际上 我本来是打算把这个送人的
To whom, I might ask?
我能问问 是送谁吗?
To you, Headmaster.
送给您 校长
Where is he?
他在哪?
Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?
我的小恩恩在哪? 他有没有喊着要见我?
What's she doing here?
她来这干嘛?
I might ask you the same question.
我还想问你呢
I happen to be his girlfriend.
我可是他女朋友
I happen to be his friend.
我可是他...朋友
Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks.
真是笑掉大牙 你们都好几星期没说话了
I suppose you want to make up now that he's all interesting.
现在他有意思了 你就想和好啊
He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!
他中毒了 你个蠢女人!
And for the record, I've always found him interesting.
还有 我一直都觉得他很有意思!
Ah. See? He senses my presence.
哈 看到没? 他感觉到我来了
Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here.
没担心 小恩恩 我在这儿呢
I'm here.
我在这
Uh... Hermione...
呃...赫敏...
Hermione.
赫敏
Hermione.
赫敏
Oh, to be young, and to feel love's keen sting.
哦 年轻真好 还能感受爱的伤害啊
Well, come away, everybody.
好了 大家 都走吧
Mr. Weasley is well tended.
韦斯莱先生有人照顾了
About time, don't you think?
也是时候了 对吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, shut up.
别多话
Stop it, Ron. You're making it snow.
停下 罗恩 你又把这弄得满是雪花了
Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again.
再跟我过一遍 我是怎么 跟拉文德分手的来着?
Um, well...
呃 是这样...
...she came to visit you in the hospital.
她来医院看你
And you talked.
然后你说了些话
I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation.
说的也不是太多了
Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her.
别误会 能甩了她我高兴还来不及
It's just she seems a bit put out.
只是她看起来 好像要发飙
Yes, she does, doesn't she?
确实啊不是吗?
You say you don't remember anything from that night?
那天晚上之后的事情 你什么都不记得了?
Anything at all?
一点都不记得?
There is something.
是有一些些
But it can't be. I was completely boggled, wasn't I?
不过没可能了 那会我正晕着呢 对吧?
Right. Boggled.
是啊晕着
Harry.
哈利
That's Katie.
凯蒂回来了
Katie Bell.
凯蒂•贝尔
Katie. How are you?
凯蒂 你感觉怎么样?
I know you're going to ask, Harry, but I don't know who cursed me.
我知道你会问 哈利 但我真不知道是谁对我下的咒
I've been trying to remember, honestly.
我真的很努力想回忆
But I just can't.
可就是记不起来
Katie?
凯蒂?
I know what you did, Malfoy. You hexed her, didn't you?
我知道是你干的好事 马尔福 是你对她下咒 对不对?
Sectumsempra!
神锋无影!
Vulnera Sanentur.
速速复原
Vulnera Sanentur.
速速复原
Vulnera Sanentur.
速速复原
You have to get rid of it. Today.
你今天就得扔了它
Take my hand.
牵着我的手
The Room of Requirement.
有求必应屋
We need to hide the Half-Blood Prince's book...
我们要把混血王子的这本书...
...where no one will ever find it, including you.
藏在一个谁也找不到的地方 包括你自己
- What was that? - What was that?
什么声音?
See?
瞧?
You never know what you'll find up here.
这里到处都是惊喜
All right, close your eyes. That way you can't be tempted.
好了 闭上眼睛 这样你才不会被诱惑
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
That can stay hidden up here too, if you like.
要是你愿意 这个吻 也可以变成藏在这里的秘密
So did you and Ginny do it, then?
你和金妮干完事了?
What?
干什么?
You know, hide the book?
藏书啊
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
Ah. Dear, yes.
哦 天 忘了点东西
Still no luck with Slughorn, then, I take it?
斯拉格霍恩那边还是运气不佳?
Luck.
运气
That's it. All I need's a bit of luck.
对了 我就是需要点运气
Well, how do you feel?
你感觉怎样?
Excellent.
好极了!
Really excellent.
真的 太棒了!
Remember...
记住...
...Slughorn usually eats early...
斯拉格霍恩通常很早吃晚饭
...takes a walk, and then returns to his office.
然后会散个步 之后就回办公室
Right.
- I'm going down to Hagrid's. - What?
- 我要去海格那 - 什么?
No, Harry, you've got to go and speak to Slughorn.
不行 哈利 你得去找斯拉格霍恩谈
- We have a plan. - I know...
- 我们都计划好了 - 我知道...
...but I've got a good feeling about Hagrid's.
不过我觉得去海格那儿肯定有好事
I feel it's the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?
我觉得 我今晚就是该去那里 明白我的意思吗?
- No. - Well, trust me, I know what I'm doing.
- 不明白 - 好了 那就相信我吧 我知道自己在干什么
Or Felix does.
至少福灵剂知道
Merlin's beard, Harry!
梅林的胡子啊是你 哈利!
Sorry, sir. I should've announced myself. Cleared my throat, coughed.
抱歉 教授 我本来该提示下 清清嗓子 咳嗽咳嗽之类的
You probably feared I was Professor Sprout.
您大概以为我是斯普劳特教授吧
Yes, I did, actually. What makes you think that?
还真是 你怎么会这么想?
Well, just the general behavior, sir.
看您的样子就知道了 教授
The sneaking around, the jumping when you saw me.
这么偷偷摸摸了 看到我还会吓一大跳了
Are those Tentacula leaves, sir? They're very valuable, aren't they?
这些是毒须草叶吗 教授? 这些可是很珍贵的 对吧?
Ten Galleons a leaf to the right buyer.
要是找对买家 一片叶子能卖十加隆
Not that I'm familiar with any such transactions, but one does hear rumors.
当然了 我对这种买卖根本不了解 只是听谣言罢了
My own interests are purely academic, of course.
我对这个的兴趣纯粹是学术性的
Personally, these plants always kind of freaked me out.
这些东西老是让我心里发毛
How did you get out of the castle, Harry?
你怎么出城堡的 哈利?
Through the front door, sir.
从大门出来的啊教授
I'm off to Hagrid's. He's a very dear friend...
我去海格家 他是我的好朋友...
...and I fancied paying him a visit.
我这会想去拜访他一下
So if you don't mind, I will be going now.
你要是不介意 我就先走了
Harry!
哈利!
- Sir? - It's nearly nightfall.
- 怎么了 教授? - 这都快天黑了
Surely you realize I can't allow you to go roaming the grounds by yourself.
我不能让你一个人到处闲逛
Well, then, by all means, come along, sir.
哦 这样啊那您一起来吧
Harry, I must insist you accompany me...
哈利 我坚持 你马上跟我
...back to the castle immediately!
回城堡去!
That would be counterproductive, sir.
那这一趟就白跑了 教授
And what makes you say that?
你这话什么意思?
No idea.
我也不知道
Horace.
霍拉斯
Merlin's beard. Is that an actual Acromantula?
梅林的胡子啊! 这真是八眼巨蛛吗?
A dead one, I think, sir.
我想是真的死蜘蛛 教授
Good God.
我的天
Dear fellow, however did you manage to kill it?
好家伙 你是怎么杀的它?
Kill it? Me oldest friend, he was.
杀它? 它可是我的老朋友
- I'm so sorry, I didn't... - Don't worry yourself, you're not alone.
- 抱歉 我不知道... - 别放心上 不止你一个人
Seriously misunderstood creatures, spiders are.
蜘蛛这种生物 常常被人误解
It's the eyes, I reckon. They unnerve some folk.
大概是因为眼睛吧 会让一些人害怕
Not to mention the pincers.
还有那些长螯
Yeah, I reckon that too.
嗯 大概也是原因吧
Hagrid, the last thing I wish to be is indelicate...
海格 我不想这个时候表现得铁石心肠
...but Acromantular venom is uncommonly rare.
但八眼巨蛛的毒液可是相当稀罕
Would you allow me to extract a vial or two?
能容我提取一两小瓶吗?
Purely for academic purposes, you understand.
你也知道我 纯粹是用于学术研究
Well, I don't suppose it's going to do him much good now, is it?
反正它现在留着也没用了 不是吗?
My thoughts exactly.
和我想的一模一样
Always have a ampoule or two about my person for just such occasions as this.
我总是随身带几个安瓿瓶就是为这种状况准备的
Old Potions Master's habit, you know.
魔药老师的老习惯了
I wish you could've seen him in his prime.
真希望你能见到它当年的样子
Magnificent, he was. Just magnificent.
雄伟极了 实在是雄伟极了
Oh, dear.
哦 天
- Would you like me to say a few words? - Yes.
- 你愿意让我说几句悼词吗? - 好吧
He had a family, I trust?
我想 它有家人吧?
Oh, yeah.
哦 那可不
Farewell...
永别了...
Aragog.
阿拉贡
Farewell, Aragog...
永别了 阿拉贡
...king of the arachnids.
蜘蛛之王 阿拉贡
Your body will decay...
你的肉体或将腐朽
...but your spirit lingers on.
但你的灵魂必将永存
And your human friends find solace in the loss they have sustained.
如此 你的人类朋友们 才会在经久的悲恸中寻得一丝宽慰
I had him from an egg, you know. Tiny little thing he was when he hatched.
我把它从一个蜘蛛蛋开始养大 刚出壳的时候还是个小不点
No bigger than a Pekinese. A Pekinese, mind you.
比只京巴狗大不了多少 你知道吧 京巴狗
How sweet. I once had a fish. Francis. He was very dear to me.
真美好 我以前有一条鱼 叫弗兰西斯 跟我可亲了
One afternoon I came downstairs, and he'd vanished.
一天下午 我下楼一看 他就不见了
Poof.
"噗" 就不见了
- That's very odd, isn't it? - It is, isn't it?
- 很奇怪啊不是吗? - 就是啊
But that's life, I suppose.
不过 我想这就是人生吧
You go along and then suddenly, poof!
你过着过着 突然 噗! 就没了
- Poof. - Poof.
- 噗 - 噗
It was a student who gave me Francis.
是个学生送我弗兰西斯的
One spring afternoon I discovered a bowl on my desk...
一个春日的午后 我看到我桌上有一口小碗
...with just a few inches of clear water in it.
里面是浅浅的一汪清水
And floating on the surface was a flower petal.
水面上 漂着一朵花瓣
As I watched, it sank.
我正看着 它却沉了下去
Just before it reached the bottom...
就在要碰到碗底的时候
...it transformed...
它变形了
...into a wee fish.
变成了一条小鱼
It was beautiful magic.
真是美妙
Wondrous to behold.
赏心悦目
The flower petal had come from a lily.
那瓣花是百合
Your mother.
和你母亲一样美
The day I came downstairs...
我下楼的那天
...the day the bowl was empty...
那碗空了的那天
...was the day your mother...
也就是你母亲...
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么在这
But I can't help you.
但我帮不了你
It would ruin me.
帮你会毁了我自己
Do you know why I survived, professor?
你知道我是怎么幸存下来的吗 教授?
The night I got this?
在我留下这疤的那天晚上
Because of her.
是因为她
Because she sacrificed herself.
因为她牺牲了自己
Because she refused to step aside.
因为她不愿为了活命离开我
Because her love was more powerful than Voldemort.
因为她的爱比伏地魔的法力更强大
- Don't say his name. - I'm not afraid of the name, professor.
- 别说他名字 - 我不怕说这个名字 教授
I'm going to tell you something.
我告诉您一些事情吧
Something others have only guessed at.
一些别人只是猜测的事情
It's true.
传说是真的
I am the Chosen One.
我是救世主
Only I can destroy him, but in order to do so...
只有我能打败他 但是在这之前...
...I need to know what Tom Riddle asked you years ago in your office...
我必须知道 汤姆•里德尔问了您什么问题
...and I need to know what you told him.
我必须知道 您告诉了他什么
Be brave, professor.
勇敢些 教授
Be brave like my mother.
像我妈妈一样 勇敢些
Otherwise, you disgrace her.
否则 您只能给她蒙羞
Otherwise, she died for nothing.
否则 她的死毫无价值
Otherwise, the bowl will remain empty forever.
否则 您心里的碗会永远空着
Please, don't think badly of me when you see it.
请你 看完这个之后 不要看低我
You've no idea what he was like, even then.
即使在当时 你也没法想象他的强大
I was in the library the other night...
前几天晚上我在图书馆
...in the Restricted Section...
禁书区
...and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic.
我读到一些关于某种罕见魔法的材料
It's called, as I understand it...
如果没记错 那东西叫...
...a Horcrux.
魂器
- I beg your pardon? - Horcrux.
- 你说什么? - 魂器
I came across the term while reading...
我看书的时候 看到这个词
...and I didn't fully understand it.
但不是很懂
I'm not sure what you were reading, Tom...
汤姆 我不知道你在看的是什么书
...but this is very dark stuff, very dark indeed.
但这是非常黑暗邪恶的东西 非常邪恶
Which is...
正因此...
...why I came to you.
我才来找您
A Horcrux is an object in which a person has concealed part of their soul.
魂器 是一种容器 隐藏着一个人的灵魂
But I don't understand how that works, sir.
但我想不出 怎么才办到的 教授
One splits one's soul and hides part of it in an object.
一个人把灵魂分裂出一部分 藏在一个容器里
By doing so, you're protected, should you be attacked and your body destroyed.
这样 即使肉体遭到攻击甚至被毁 他仍被保护着
Protected?
保护?
That part of your soul that is hidden lives on.
那部分隐藏起来的灵魂会存活下去
In other words, you cannot die.
换言之 就是长生不死
And how does one split his soul, sir?
那要怎么做才能分裂出灵魂 教授?
I think you already know the answer to that, Tom.
我想 你已经知道答案了吧 汤姆
Murder.
杀戮
Yes.
Killing rips the soul apart. It is a violation against nature.
杀戮会令灵魂分离 这是对自然法则的违背
Can you only split the soul once? For instance, isn't seven...?
你只能把灵魂分出来一次吗? 比如 能不能分七次...?
Seven?
七次?
Merlin's beard, Tom. Isn't it bad enough to consider killing one person?
梅林的胡子啊汤姆 难道杀一个人还不够可怕吗?
To rip the soul into seven pieces...
要是把灵魂分成七份...
This is all hypothetical, isn't it, Tom? All academic?
这些都只是假设 对吧 汤姆? 纯粹是学术探讨?
Of course, sir.
那是自然 教授
It'll be our little secret.
就当这是我们之间的小秘密
Sir.
教授
This is beyond anything I imagined.
比我想象的还要糟糕
You mean to say he succeeded, sir, in making a Horcrux?
您是说 他成功了? 他做出了一个魂器?
Oh, yes, he succeeded, all right. And not just once.
是的 他成功了 但不止是一个
What are they exactly?
那些到底是什么东西?
Could be anything. Most commonplace of objects.
什么都有可能 可能是最不起眼的物件
A ring, for example.
比如 戒指
Or a book.
或者 笔记本
- Tom Riddle's diary. - It's a Horcrux, yes.
- 汤姆•里德尔的日记 - 没错 这就是一个魂器
Four years ago, when you saved Ginny's life...
四年前 你在密室救了金妮之后...
...in the Chamber of Secrets, you brought me this.
把这个带给我
I knew this was a different kind of magic.
我就知道这种魔法不一般
Very dark, very powerful. But until tonight I had no idea just how powerful.
非常邪恶 非常强大 但直到今晚 我才知道它到底有多强大
- The ring? - Belonged to Voldemort's mother.
- 那这戒指? - 是伏地魔母亲的
Difficult to find. Even more difficult to destroy.
极难找到 但更难摧毁
But if you could find them all, if you did destroy each Horcrux...
但是 如果谁能 把那些魂器全部找到并且销毁
One destroys Voldemort.
谁就可能消灭伏地魔
But how would you find them? They could be hidden anywhere.
可怎么找呢? 他可能把这些藏在任何地方
True. But magic, especially dark magic...
没错 但魔法 尤其是黑魔法
...leaves traces.
会留下踪迹
It's where you've been going, isn't it, sir?
您这些天就是去这些地方 是不是 教授?
- When you leave the school? - Yes.
- 就是您不在学校的时候? - 对
And I think perhaps I may have found another.
我想 我可能又找到了一个
But this time, I cannot hope to destroy it alone.
但这次 我没法一个人销毁它
Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry.
哈利 我这次对你要求又太过分了
Have you ever considered that you ask too much...
你有没有想过你的要求太过分了...
...that you take too much for granted?
你把太多事当成理所应当的了?
Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?
你那智慧的大脑 有没有想过 我不想再继续做这件事了?
Whether it has or hasn't is irrelevant.
我有没有想过 与此事无关
I will not negotiate with you, Severus. You agreed. Nothing more to discuss.
没有商量的余地了 西弗勒斯 你已经同意 没什么好谈的了
Oh, Harry.
哦 哈利
You need a shave, my friend.
你该刮刮胡子了 朋友
You know, at times, I forget how much you've grown.
知道嘛 有时候 我都忘了你成长了这么多
At times, I still see the small boy from the cupboard.
有时候 我还是能看到 那个壁橱里的小男孩
Forgive my mawkishness, Harry.
原谅我这番无病呻吟 哈利
I'm an old man.
我是个老头了
You still look the same to me, sir.
在我看来您一点没变 教授
Just like your mother, you're unfailingly kind.
你和你母亲一样 总是这么好心肠
A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm afraid.
恐怕 没人会忽视这一点
The place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous.
我们今晚要去的地方 极度凶险
I promised you could accompany me, and I stand by that promise.
我答应过你 让你随我去 我不会食言
But there is one condition:
但有一个条件
You must obey every command I give you, without question.
你必须毫不犹豫得执行我所有指示
Yes, sir.
好的 教授
You do understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吧?
Should I tell you to hide, you hide.
我若是让你躲 你就躲
Should I tell you to run, you run.
我若是让你跑 你就跑
Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so.
我若是让你别管我 救自己 你也必须照做
Your word, Harry.
我要你保证 哈利
My word.
我保证
Take my arm.
扶着我手臂
Sir, I thought you couldn't Apparate within Hogwarts.
教授 我们在霍格沃兹内 好像不能幻影移形吧?
Well, being me has its privileges.
呵呵 当校长自然有当校长的好处
This is the place.
就是这儿了
Oh, yes.
错不了
This place has known magic.
有人在这里施过魔法
- Sir! - In order to gain passage...
- 教授! - 要想找到入口
...payment must be made.
必须付出代价
Payment intended to weaken any intruder.
一个能削弱来者实力的代价
- You should've let me, sir. - No, Harry.
- 您该让我来 教授 - 不行 哈利
Your blood's much more precious than mine.
你的血比我的珍贵太多了
Voldemort will not have made it easy to discover his hiding place.
伏地魔不会轻易让人发现 他隐藏灵魂的地方
He will have put certain defenses in position.
他一定会布下防范
Careful.
小心
There it is.
就是那儿了
The only question is, how do we get there?
问题是 我们怎么过去?
If you would, Harry.
劳驾帮个忙 哈利
Do you think the Horcrux is in there, sir?
您认为魂器就在这里吗?
Oh, yes.
嗯 没错
It has to be drunk.
必须喝光这些液体
All of it has to be drunk.
一点不剩
You remember the conditions on which I brought you with me?
你还记得 我带你来之前 说的那个条件吗?
This potion might paralyze me.
这些液体 或许会让我失去行动能力
Might make me forget why I'm here.
或许会让我忘记我来这里的目的
Might cause me so much pain that I beg for relief.
或许会让我无比痛苦 痛苦到令我向你哀求
You are not to indulge these requests.
但你不要理会我的任何要求
It's your job, Harry, to make sure I keep drinking this potion.
这是你的使命 哈利 确保我喝光这些液体
Even if you have to force it down my throat.
就算是要逼着我下咽 你也要做
- Understood? - Why can't I drink it, sir?
- 明白了吗? - 可是教授 为什么不让我喝?
Because I am much older, much cleverer, and much less valuable.
因为我比你老 比你聪明 而你比我珍贵太多
Your good health, Harry.
祝你健康 哈利
Professor.
教授
Professor!
教授!
Harry.
哈利
Professor, can you hear me?
教授 你听得到我吗?
Professor.
教授
No. Don't.
别 不要
You have to keep drinking, like you said. Remember?
您一定要继续喝 您自己说的 记得吗?
- Stop. - It will stop. It will stop...
- 停下 - 会停下的 会停下的
...but only if you keep drinking. - Please, don't make me.
- 但您得先继续喝 - 求你 别逼我
- I'm sorry, sir. - Please.
- 对不起 教授 - 求求你
- Kill me. Kill me! - No!
杀了我吧 杀了我吧!
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
Just one more, sir. One more, and then I promise...
再喝一杯 教授 就一杯 喝完之后 我保证
...I promise I'll do what you say.
我保证 您说什么我都会去做
- I promise. - No.
- 我保证 - 不要
Please.
求您了
Harry.
哈利
Water.
Water.
Water.
You did it, sir.
您成功了 教授
Look.
您看
Harry.
哈利
Water.
Aguamenti.
清水如泉
Water.
Lumos.
荧光闪烁
Lumos Maxima!
球状荧光!
Harry.
哈利
Sectumsempra!
神锋无影!
Harry.
哈利
- Stupefy! - Harry.
- 昏昏倒地! - 哈利
Harry.
哈利
Partis Temporus!
烈火熊熊!
Go to your houses. No dawdling.
都回自己的学院去 别闲逛
We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir, to Madam Pomfrey.
我们得去校医院 教授 去找庞弗雷夫人
No.
Severus. Severus is who I need.
西弗勒斯 我需要西弗勒斯
Wake him. Tell him what happened.
去叫醒他 告诉他发生了什么
Speak to no one else.
别跟其他人提起
Severus, Harry.
找西弗勒斯 哈利
Hide yourself below, Harry.
快躲到楼下 哈利
Don't speak or be seen by anybody without my permission.
没我允许 不要出声 也不要被别人看到
Whatever happens, it's imperative you stay below.
无论发生了什么 都要记得 在下面躲好
Harry, do as I say.
哈利 照我说的做
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me.
相信我
Good evening, Draco.
晚安啊德拉科
What brings you here on this fine spring evening?
晚上天气这么好 你来这儿做什么啊?
Who else is here? I heard you talking.
还有谁在这? 我听到你和人说话了
I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful.
我常常一个人自言自语 这习惯可相当有益
Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?
你会自言自语吗 德拉科?
Draco...
德拉科...
...you are no assassin. - How do you know what I am?
- 你不会杀人的 - 你怎么知道我会什么不会什么?
I've done things that would shock you.
我做过很多事 说出来吓死你
Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me?
给凯蒂•贝尔下咒 想让她把项链送给我?
Replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison?
偷换了瓶掺了毒物的蜜酒? 诸如此类的事情?
Forgive me, Draco.
恕我直言 德拉科
I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak...
你的这些尝试太不用心了
...your heart can't really have been in them.
说明你的心思完全没有放在这里
He trusts me. I was chosen.
他信任我 我被选中了
Then I shall make it easy for you.
那 我就成全你吧
Expelliarmus!
除你武器!
Very good. Very good.
很好 很好
You're not alone.
你不是一个人在这
There are others.
还有其他人
How?
怎么办到的?
The vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement.
有求必应屋里的消失柜
- I've been mending it. - Let me guess.
- 我一直在修理它 - 我猜猜看
It has a sister. A twin.
它还有个姐妹柜 双子柜
In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage.
放在博金-博克 两个形成了一条通道
Ingenious.
真天才
Draco...
德拉科
...years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices.
很多年前 我认识的一个孩子 他人生的每一个抉择都做错了
- Please let me help you. - I don't want your help!
- 如今 让我帮你一次吧 - 我不用你帮!
Don't you understand? I have to do this.
你还不明白吗? 我必须这么做
I have to kill you.
我必须杀了你
Or he's gonna kill me.
要不然他就会杀我
Well, look what we have here.
瞧我们逮着谁了
Well done, Draco.
干得好 德拉科
Good evening, Bellatrix.
晚上好啊贝拉特里克斯
I think introductions are in order, don't you?
我看你该给我介绍一下这几位吧?
Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're all on a bit of a tight schedule.
我也想 阿不思 可惜今天时间有点紧
Do it.
动手
He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father.
他根本没那胆子 跟他爹一样
Let me finish him in my own way.
还是用我的办法来吧
No! The Dark Lord was clear, the boy is to do it.
不! 黑魔王的命令很明白 必须让马尔福下手
This is your moment. Do it.
这是你荣耀 快动手
Go on, Draco.
快啊德拉科
Now!
就现在!
No.
Severus.
西弗勒斯
Please.
求求你...
Avada Kedavra.
阿瓦达索命
Hagrid! Hello?
海格! 你躲哪了?
Snape! He trusted you!
斯内普! 他信任你!
Go on.
你们走
Incarcerous.
速速禁锢
Fight back! You coward, fight back!
还手啊! 你这懦夫 还手!
No! He belongs to the Dark Lord.
不! 他是黑魔王的猎物
Sectumsempra!
神锋无影!
You dare use my own spells against me, Potter?
你竟敢拿我发明的魔咒来对付我 波特?
Yes.
没错
I'm the Half-Blood Prince.
我就是混血王子
McGONAGALL: Potter...
波特
...in light of what has happened...
刚才发生的那些事
...if you should have the need to talk to someone...
你应该找人谈谈
You should know, Professor Dumbledore...
你该知道 邓不利多教授
...you meant a great deal to him.
你对他来说 很重要
Do you think he would've done it?
你觉得他下得了手吗?
Draco?
德拉科?
No.
不会
No, he was lowering his wand.
不会 他已经准备放下魔杖了
In the end, it was Snape.
到头来 还是斯内普
It was always Snape.
总是斯内普
And I did nothing.
而我却什么也做不成
It's fake.
这个是假的
Open it.
打开吧
"To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this...
"致黑魔王:我知道 你读到这封信时 我早已死了
...but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.
但我想让你知道 是我 发现了你的秘密
I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can.
我拿走了真的魂器 并将尽快销毁
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match...
我以死为代价 希望当你遇到敌手时
...you will be mortal once more.
你会是个血肉之躯的凡人
R.A.B" R.A.B."
R.A.B R.A.B.
Don't know.
不知道是谁
But whoever they are, they have the real Horcrux.
但不管他们是谁 真的魂器在他们手上
Which means it was all a waste.
我们做的这一切 都是枉然
All of it.
一切的一切
Ron's okay with it, you know.
罗恩不介意了
You and Ginny.
关于你跟金妮的事
But if I were you, when he's around, I'd keep the snogging to a minimum.
不过我要是你 有他在场的时候 还是能少亲就少亲
I'm not coming back, Hermione.
我不会回来了 赫敏
I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started.
无论邓不利多开始的是什么使命 我都要去完成它
And I don't know where that'll lead me...
我也不知道这条路会引我去向何方
...but I'll let you and Ron know where I am when I can.
但如果可能 我会让你和罗恩 知道我到了什么地方
I've always admired your courage, Harry.
我一直很佩服你的勇气 哈利
But sometimes, you can be really thick.
但有时候 你也太傻气了
You don't really think you're going to be able...
你不会真以为靠你一个人
...to find all those Horcruxes by yourself, do you?
就能找到所有魂器吧?
You need us, Harry.
你需要我们 哈利
I never realized how beautiful this place was.
我从没注意过 原来这里的风景这么美