哈利·波特与死亡圣器(上) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 大卫·叶茨

演员: 丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 / 艾玛·沃森 / 鲁伯特·格林特 / 海伦娜·伯翰·卡特 / 拉尔夫·费因斯 / 比尔·奈伊 / 约翰·赫特 / 艾伦·瑞克曼 / 艾美达·斯丹顿 / 费奥纳·肖 / 邦妮·怀特


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.cc
影片压制&字幕制作: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
These are dark times, there is no denying.
艰难的时刻到了 这我用不着隐瞒
Our world has, perhaps, faced no greater threat than it does today.
我们的世界正面临前所未有的巨大威胁
But I say this to our citizenry:
不过我会对公民们作出如下保证:
We, ever your servants...
我们是你们的公仆...
...will continue to defend your liberty...
我们将一如既往地捍卫你们的自由
...and repel the forces that seek to take it from you.
同一切想剥夺你们自由的势力作斗争
Your Ministry remains...
你们的部长依旧...
...strong.
很强大
暴力蔓延 麻瓜家庭遇害食死徒队伍日渐壮大黑魔标记引发恐慌
Hermione. Tea's ready, darling.
赫敏 来喝茶吧 亲爱的
Coming, Mom.
来了 妈妈
Come on, Dudley, hurry up.
快点 达力 抓紧点
I still don't understand why we have to leave.
我不明白干嘛要搬走啊
Because, unh, it's not safe for us here any more.
你没听见再住下去会有危险
Ron, tell your father supper's nearly ready.
荣恩 叫你爸爸回来吃饭
Is this in Australia?
这里是澳大利亚吗?
Looks wonderful, doesn't it?
嗯 美极了
Three and a half thousand kilometers along Australia's east coast.
澳大利亚东边有绵延3500公里的海岸线
Obliviate.
一忘皆空
片名: 哈利波特与死亡圣器(上)
Severus.
西弗勒斯
I was beginning to worry you had lost your way.
我还担心你是不是迷路了
Come, we've saved you a seat.
请吧 我们给你留了座
You bring news, I trust?
有什么消息吗?
It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall.
他们时间定在下周六晚
I've heard differently, my Lord.
我听到的不一样 主人
Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the Potter boy...
傲罗德力士不小心说漏了嘴
...will not be moved until the 30th of this month.
说那小子要住到这个月的30号
The day before he turns 17.
他17岁生日的前一天
This is a false trail.
这个情报是假的
The Auror Office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter.
傲罗办公室将不再参与保护哈利•波特的行动
Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry.
波特身边的人确信 我们的人打入了魔法部
Well, they got that right, haven't they?
还真叫他们说中了
What say you, Pius?
你怎么想 皮尔斯?
One hears many things, my Lord.
消息倒是不少 主人
Whether the truth is among them is not clear.
可哪条是真的 现在尚不明朗
Heh. Spoken like a true politician.
你可真会打官腔
You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius.
我想你会有大用处的 皮尔斯
- Where will he be taken, the boy? - To a safe house.
- 他们要把那小子藏哪儿? - 安全的地方
Most likely the home of someone in the Order.
可能是某个凤凰社成员家里
I'm told it's been given every manner of protection possible.
据说那里已经采取了最全面的防护措施
Once there, it will be impractical to attack him.
他要是到了那里 就很难抓住他了
Ahem. My Lord. I'd like to volunteer myself for this task.
主人 我请求把这个任务交给我
I want to kill the boy.
我要杀了那小子
Wormtail!
虫尾巴
Have I not spoken to you about keeping our guest quiet?
我没跟你说过吗?让客人保持安静
Yes, my Lord.
遵命 主人
Right away, my Lord.
我这就去 主人
As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix...
你杀气腾腾 很令人振奋 贝拉特里克斯
...I must be the one to kill Harry Potter.
但我要亲手杀死哈利•波特
But I face an unfortunate complication.
不过 我现在遇到一个棘手的难题
That my wand and Potter's share the same core.
我的魔杖跟波特的那根 杖芯是一样的
They are, in some ways, twins.
可以说 两根魔杖是一对兄弟
We can wound, but not fatally harm one another.
我们可以伤到彼此 但杀不死对方
If I am to kill him...
我要是想杀死他...
...I must do it with another's wand.
就得换一根魔杖
Come, surely one of you would like the honor?
怎么样 你们没有人想要这份荣耀?
Mm?
What about you, Lucius?
你难道不想要 卢修斯?
My Lord?
主人?
"My Lord?"
主人
I require your wand.
我需要你的魔杖
Do I detect elm?
你这是榆木的?
Yes, my Lord.
是的 主人
And the core?
杖芯呢?
Dragon. Ahem.
是龙...
Dragon heartstring, my Lord.
是龙心弦 主人
- Dragon heartstring. - Mm.
- 龙心弦 - 嗯
To those of you who do not know...
可能你们有人还不认识...
...we are joined tonight by Miss Charity Burbage...
我们今晚邀请的客人凯瑞迪•布巴吉小姐
...who, until recently, taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
此前她一直在霍格沃茨魔法学校教书
Her specialty was Muggle Studies.
她的专业是麻瓜研究学
It is Miss Burbage's belief that Muggles are not so different from us.
巴布吉小姐认为 那些麻瓜跟我们没有什么不同
She would, given her way...
她说 她要想办法...
...have us mate with them.
让我们跟麻瓜通婚
To her, the mixture of magical and Muggle blood is not an abomination...
在她看来 巫师与麻瓜的结合并没那么可怕
...but something to be encouraged.
倒是件不错的事
Severus.
西弗勒斯
Severus, please.
西弗勒斯 求你了
We're friends.
我们是朋友
Avada Kedavra!
阿瓦达索命
Nagini.
纳吉尼
Dinner.
用餐吧
缅怀邓布利多 埃非亚斯•多吉
- Hello, Harry. - All right. Wow.
- 嘿 哈利 - 太好了
Hello.
你们好
- You're looking fit. - Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous.
- 看上去不错嘛 - 那是相当的不错
What say we get undercover before someone murders him?
我们要赶在他们动手前悄悄行动
Evening.
晚上
I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister.
金斯莱 我还以为你去保护首相了
You are more important.
你更重要
- Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley. - Oh. Pleasure to meet you.
- 你好 哈利 比尔•韦斯利 - 很高兴认识你
- He was never always this handsome. - Dead ugly.
- 他可从来没这么帅过 - 丑死了
True enough.
说得没错
Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback.
一个叫格雷伯克的狼人留下的
- Hope to repay the favor one day. - You're still beautiful to me, William.
- 总有一天会还给他的 - 你永远是我的帅哥 威廉姆
Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now.
芙蓉 你要记住 比尔现在爱吃生牛排了
My husband, the joker.
我丈夫就爱开玩笑
By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I...
有件事还没来得及说 我和莱姆斯...
All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later.
好了 以后有的是时间拉家常
We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon.
我们得离开这鬼地方 赶紧
Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you.
波特 你还没成年 身上还带着踪丝
What's the Trace?
什么踪丝?
If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose.
就是说 你打个喷嚏 魔法部都知道谁动了你的鼻子
We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect:
我们只能使用一些踪丝探测不到的交通工具
Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs.
比如飞天扫帚和夜骐 我们两个两个一起走
That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be...
就算碰上埋伏 我估计就算有埋伏...
...they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one.
他们也不会知道哪个是真的哈利•波特
The real one?
真的哈利•波特?
I believe you're familiar with this particular brew.
这玩意你肯定不陌生吧
No. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
I told you he'd take it well.
我就说他不会答应吧
No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I...
不 我怎么能让大家为我冒这个险 我...
- Never done that before, have we? - No. No. This is different.
- 我们又不是第一次 - 不 不行 这不一样
I mean, taking that, becoming me. No.
喝下那东西 假装成我 不行
Well, none of us really fancy it, mate.
其实我们谁都不喜欢 伙计
Yeah. Imagine if something went wrong,
想象一下 万一出了问题
and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever.
我们就得一辈子做满脸雀斑 皮包骨头的小笨蛋了
Everyone here is of age, Potter.
这里都是成年人 波特
They've all agreed to take the risk.
大家都愿意冒这个险
Technically, I've been coerced.
严格地说 我是被迫的
Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter.
我是蒙顿格斯•弗莱奇 波特先生
- Always been a huge admirer. - Nip it, Mundungus.
- 我一直是你的超级粉丝 - 闭嘴 蒙顿格斯
All right, Granger, as discussed.
好了 格兰杰 按说好的办吧
- Blimey, Hermione. - Straight in here, if you please.
- 你干嘛 赫敏 - 放在这里面 劳驾
For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning:
你们当中以前没喝过复方汤剂的要注意
It tastes like goblin piss.
尝起来像妖精的尿
Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?
你以前一定没少喝吧 疯眼汉?
Just trying to diffuse the tension.
就是缓和一下气氛嘛
Oh.
Ugh.
Wow, we're identical.
喔哦 我们全都一样了
Not yet, you're not.
不 还没好
Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?
你就不能弄件运动点的吗?
I don't really fancy this color.
这颜色我真不喜欢
- Well, fancy this, you're not you. - So shut it and strip.
- 什么喜不喜欢 你已经不是自己了 - 少废话
All right, all right.
好啦 好啦
You'll need to change too, Potter.
你也得换 波特
Bill, look away. I'm hideous.
比尔 别看 我丑死了
I knew she was lying about that tattoo.
我就知道金妮说你有文身 是撒谎
Harry, your eyesight really is awful.
哈利 你的视力真是糟透了
Right, then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector.
等一会儿 我们两个两个走 每个波特都有保护
Mundungus, stick tight to me. I wanna keep an eye on you.
蒙顿格斯 你跟着我 我得看住了你
- As for Harry... - Yes?
- 至于哈利... - 干嘛?
The real Harry.
真的哈利
- Where the devil are you, anyway? - Here.
- 到底那个是真的? - 我是
You'll ride with Hagrid.
你跟着海格
I brought you here 16 years ago when you were no bigger than a Bowtruckle.
十六年前我送你来这儿 你比护树罗锅还小
Seems only right that I should be...
所以今天也应该是我...
- ...the one to take you away now. - Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go.
- 带你离开这儿 - 是啊 实在感人 出发吧
- Head for the Burrows. - We'll rendezvous there.
- 方向陋居 - 我们在那碰头
On the count of three.
听我数到三
Hold tight, Harry.
坐稳了 哈利
One...
...two...
...three!
- Which one? - Where are you?
- 是哪一个? - 你在哪?
He's on your right!
他在你右手边
He's over there!
他在那
Down!
趴下
Hagrid, we have to help the others!
海格 我们得去帮其他人
I can't do that, Harry. Mad-Eye's orders.
不行 哈利 疯眼汉有命令
Hang on.
抓紧了
Stupefy!
昏昏倒地
Hang on, Harry.
抓紧了 哈利
Hagrid.
海格
No. No.
不 不
Harry.
哈利
Harry. Hagrid.
哈利 海格
What happened? Where are the others?
怎么回事?其他人呢?
Is no one else back?
他们没回来?
They were on us right from the start, Molly. We didn't stand a chance.
一开始就撞上他们了 莫丽 我们总算死里逃生
Well, thank goodness you two are all right.
你们平安就好
The Death Eaters were waiting for us. It was an ambush.
食死徒就在那儿等着我们 他们早有埋伏
Ron and Tonks should've already been back.
荣恩和唐克斯也该回来了
Dad and Fred as well.
还有爸爸和弗雷德
Here!
来人
Quick. Into the house.
快 快扶他进去
Oh, my boy.
哦 我的孩子
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
- Lupin! - What are you doing?
- 路平 - 你干嘛?
What creature sat in the corner...
哈利•波特第一次去我在霍格沃茨的办公室...
...the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts?
蹲在墙角的是什么动物?
- Are you mad? - What creature?!
- 你疯了吗? - 是什么动物?
A Grindylow.
是格林迪洛
We've been betrayed.
我们被出卖了
Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight.
伏地魔知道你今晚转移
I had to make sure you weren't an impostor.
我得证明你不是假冒的
Wait.
别动
The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?
邓布利多对我们俩说的最后一句话是什么
"Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him."
哈利是我们最宝贵的希望 要信任他
What gave you away?
谁暴露你的?
Hedwig, I think. She was trying to protect me.
可能是海德薇 她想保护着我
Thanks.
谢谢
Deserves that. Brilliant, he was.
多亏荣恩 他真不起了
- I wouldn't be standing here without him. - Really?
- 要是没他 我就不在了 - 真的?
Always the tone of surprise.
你怎么老不相信我
We the last back?
就剩我们了?
Where's George?
乔治呢?
How you feeling, Georgie?
感觉怎么样 乔治?
Saint-like.
动人啊
Come again?
什么?
Saint-like. I'm holy.
我是洞人 我有个洞
I'm holey, Fred. Get it?
我成洞人了 弗雷德 懂了吗?
The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for "I'm holey."
拿耳朵开玩笑的词那么多 你偏偏要挑个"洞人"
That's pathetic.
真差劲
Reckon I'm still better-looking than you.
就这样也比你帅
Mad-Eye's dead.
疯眼汉死了
Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and Disapparated.
蒙顿格斯一看到伏地魔 就幻影移形了
Head for the Burrows.
方向陋居
This is beyond anything I imagined.
这是我没想到的
- Seven? - Seven...? A Horcrux.
- 七个?- 七个 魂器
They could be hidden anywhere.
它们可能被藏在任何地方
To rip the soul into seven pieces...
把灵魂分裂七份...
- If you did destroy each Horcrux... - One destroys Voldemort.
- 如果你一个个毁掉魂器... - 那个毁灭伏地魔的人
Trust me.
哈利 相信我
You lied to me. Lied to me, Ollivander.
你骗我 你骗我 奥利凡德
Going somewhere?
你去哪儿?
Nobody else is going to die. Not for me.
你们不该为了我去送死
For you?
为了你?
You think Mad-Eye died for you?
你觉得疯眼汉是为你而死?
You think George took that curse for you?
乔治也是为你受的伤?
You may be the Chosen One, mate, but this is a whole lot bigger than that.
你或许是救世之星 哥们 但有比那还重要的原因
It's always been bigger than that.
比那重要得多
- Come with me. - What, and leave Hermione?
- 跟我走 - 什么?撇下赫敏吗?
You mad? We wouldn't last two days without her.
你疯了?没她 我们活不过两天
Don't tell her I said that.
这话不能告诉她
Besides, you've still got the Trace on you.
再说你身上还有踪丝
- We've still got the wedding... - I don't care about a wedding.
- 我们还要参加婚礼呢 - 我没有心思去参加婚礼
I'm sorry. No matter whose it is. I have to start finding these Horcruxes.
对不起 谁的婚礼我也顾不上了 我得马上去找那些魂器
They're our only chance to beat him...
那是我们打败他的唯一机会
...and the longer we stay here, the stronger he gets.
我们再这样拖下去 他会变得越来越强大
Tonight's not the night, mate.
但今晚不是时候 哥们
We'd only be doing him a favor.
先饶他两天
Do you think he knows?
你觉得他知道吗?
I mean, they're bits of his soul, these Horcruxes. Bits of him.
我是说 那些魂器是他的灵魂碎片 是他的一部分
When Dumbledore destroyed the ring, you destroyed Tom Riddle's diary...
邓不利多毁掉那枚戒指 你毁掉汤姆•瑞斗日记的时候
...he must have felt something.
他肯定感觉到什么了吧
To kill the other Horcruxes, we have to find them.
要毁掉剩下的魂器 我们首先得找到它们
Where are they?
其他魂器在哪?
Where do we start?
我们从哪开始找呢?
Ready when you are.
早准备好 就等你了
- Please pay attention! - It's your brother's wedding. Buck up.
- 注意 - 这可是你哥哥的婚礼 快点
丽塔•斯基特推出新书 邓布利多不可告人的秘密
缅怀邓布利多 埃非亚斯•多吉
Zip me up, will you?
帮我拉一下
It seems silly, doesn't it, a wedding?
看起来挺蠢的 不是吗 办婚礼
Given everything that's going on.
想想发生了这么多事
Maybe that's the best reason to have it...
也许正因如此 才更应该办
...because of everything that's going on.
因为生活还要继续
Morning.
早啊
Come on, keep up.
来吧 快跟上
All together now.
各就各位
One, two, three.
一 二 三
How's it looking at your end, boys?
你们那边怎样?
Brilliant.
好极了
Bloody hell. What's the Minister of Magic doing here?
天呐 魔法部长怎么也来了?
To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?
部长大人有何贵干?
I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter.
我想这问题的答案 你我都知道 波特先生
And this is...?
你这是...?
"Herein is set forth the last will and testament..."
现在我来宣布...
...of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
阿不思•珀西瓦尔•伍尔弗里克•布赖恩•邓布利多的遗嘱
First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley...
首先是荣恩•比利尔斯•韦斯莱
...I leave my Deluminator...
我将我的熄灯器留给他
...a device of my own making...
这是我自己设计制作的
...in the hope that, when things seem most dark...
我希望在万物陷入最黑暗的时刻...
"...it will show him the light."
这能给他带来光亮
- Dumbledore left this for me? - Yeah.
- 邓布利多给我的? - 是的
Brilliant.
太棒了
What is it?
干嘛用?
Wicked.
神了
"To Hermione Jean Granger..."
赫敏•简•格兰杰
...I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard...
我将我的诗翁彼豆故事集留给她
"...in the hope that she find it entertaining and instructive."
希望她能从书中得到乐趣和教益
Mom used to read me those.
我听老妈讲过
"The Wizard and the Hopping Pot."
巫师和跳跳埚
"Babbitty Rabbitty and the Cackling Stump."
兔子巴比蒂和她的呱呱树桩
Come on, Babbitty Rabbitty.
拜托 兔子巴比蒂呀
No?
这都不知道?
"To Harry James Potter..."
哈利•詹姆•波特
...I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts...
我留给他的是他在霍格沃茨首次参加魁地奇时抓到的金色飞贼
...as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance...
提醒他只要坚韧不拔 技艺高超...
"...and skill."
就有回报
- Is that it, then? - Not quite.
- 就这么多? - 还没完
Dumbledore left you a second bequest:
邓布利多还给你留下另一件赠物
The sword of Godric Gryffindor.
高瑞克•格兰芬多的宝剑
Unfortunately, the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore's to give away.
很遗憾 邓不利多无权把宝剑赠送他人
As an important historical artifact, it belongs...
宝剑是一件非常重要的历史文物 它属于...
To Harry.
哈利
It belongs to Harry.
它属于哈利
It came to him when he needed it in the Chamber of Secrets.
在密室里 它在哈利需要它的时候现身了
The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor.
宝剑在格兰芬多学生需要的时候现身
That does not make it that wizard's property.
并不意味着它就属于那个人了
And, in any event, the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown.
更何况 宝剑现在在哪里 无人知晓
- Excuse me? - The sword is missing.
- 你说什么? - 宝剑失踪了
I don't know what you're up to, Mr. Potter...
我不知道你下一步要干什么 波特先生
...but you can't fight this war on your own.
但你不能自己一个人去战斗
He's too strong.
他太强大了
Hello, Harry.
你好 哈利
I've interrupted a deep thought, haven't I? I can see it growing smaller in your eyes.
打扰你想事情了吗 我看你眼神里心事重重的
Of course not. How are you, Luna?
没什么 你好吗 卢娜?
Very well. Got bitten by a garden gnome only moments ago.
我很好 就是刚被地精咬一下
Gnome saliva is very beneficial.
地精的唾液可是好东西
Xenophilius Lovegood. We live just over the hill.
谢诺菲留斯•洛夫古德 我们住在山那边
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
很高兴认识你 先生
I trust you know, Mr. Potter, that we at The Quibbler...
波特先生 请你相信我们 唱唱反调
...unlike those toadies at The Daily Prophet...
跟预言家日报的马屁精不一样
...fully supported Dumbledore in his lifetime...
邓布利多在世时我们全力支持他
...and, in his death, support you just as fully.
他过世了 我们就全力支持你
Thank you.
谢谢
Come, Daddy. Harry doesn't want to talk to us right now.
行了 爸爸 哈利现在没心思跟我们说话
He's just too polite to say so.
他不好意思说罢了
Harry Potter.
哈利•波特
Excuse me, sir? May I sit down?
打扰了 先生 我能坐这儿吗?
Mr. Potter. By all means. Here.
波特先生 随便坐 坐吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I found what you wrote in The Daily Prophet really moving.
你登在预言家日报上的文章非常感人
You obviously knew Dumbledore well.
你显然很了解邓布利多
Well, I certainly knew him the longest.
当然 我认识他时间最长
That is, if you don't count his brother, Aberforth...
如果不算他弟弟阿不福思
...and somehow, people never do seem to count Aberforth.
说来也怪 人们总是想不起阿不福思
- I didn't even know he had a brother. - Ah.
- 我不知道他还有个弟弟 - 啊
Well, Dumbledore was always very private, even as a boy.
邓布利多总是很神秘 从小就是
Don't despair, Elphias.
别绝望 埃非亚斯
I'm told he's been thoroughly unriddled by Rita Skeeter...
我听说丽塔•斯基特在书中对他进行了大爆料
...in 800 pages, no less.
至少有800多页
Word has it that someone talked to her.
我还听说 那个向她爆料的人...
Someone who knew the Dumbledore family well.
对邓布利多家族十分了解
Both you and I know who that is, Elphias.
那人是谁 你我都心知肚明 埃非亚斯
A monstrous betrayal.
简直是背信弃义
Who are we talking about?
谁背信弃义?
Bathilda Bagshot.
巴希达•巴沙特
- Who? - My God, boy...
- 谁?- 天呐 小子...
...she's only the most celebrated magical historian of the last century.
她可是上世纪最出名的魔法史学家
She was as close to the Dumbledores as anyone.
她跟邓布利多一家的关系最亲密
Oh, I'm sure Rita Skeeter thought it well worth a trip to Godric's Hollow...
我敢说光这就值得丽塔•斯基特往高瑞克山谷跑一趟
...to take a peek into that old bird's rattled cage.
从那老糊涂嘴里套些话出来
Godric's Hollow?
高瑞克山谷?
Bathilda Bagshot lives at Godric's Hollow?
巴希达•巴沙特住在高瑞克山谷?
Well, that's where she first met Dumbledore.
是啊 她和邓布利多第一次见面就在那儿
You don't mean to say he lived there too?
你是说他也住在那儿?
The family moved there after his father killed those three Muggles.
他们搬到那里 是因为他父亲杀了三个麻瓜
Oh, it was quite the scandal.
这在当时可是个丑闻
Honestly, my boy, are you sure you knew him at all?
说实话 我的孩子 你真的对他那么了解吗?
The Ministry has fallen.
魔法部沦陷
The Minister of Magic is dead.
魔法部长已死
They are coming.
他们来了
They are coming.
他们来了
They're coming!
他们来了
Nice meeting you, Mr. Potter.
很高兴认识你 波特先生
- Ginny! - Harry! Go!
- 金妮 - 哈利 快走
Go!
快走
Here you go, sightseeing tour? Leaves in 15 minutes.
观光游览 15分钟内起程
- Where are we? - Shaftesbury Avenue.
- 我们在哪儿?- 沙夫茨伯里大街
I used to come to the theater here with Mom and Dad.
我和爸妈来看过戏
I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head.
不知道怎么就想到了这个地方
This way.
这边走
We need to change.
我们得换衣服
How the ruddy...?
真是活见鬼了
Undetectable Extension Charm.
无痕伸展咒
You're amazing, you are.
你太牛了
Always the tone of surprise.
你总是大惊小怪
Ah. That'll be the books.
啊 书倒了
What about all the people at the wedding?
婚礼上的人怎么办?
- Do you think we should go back? - They were after you.
- 我们还是回去吧 - 他们追的是你
We'd put everyone in danger by going back.
我们回去了 大家更危险
- Ron's right. - Ahem.
- 说得没错 - 咳
Coffee?
咖啡?
- A cappuccino, please. - You?
- 一杯卡布奇诺 谢谢 - 你呢?
- What she said. - Same.
- 和她一样 - 我也是
So where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?
我们等会去哪儿?破斧酒吧?
It's too dangerous.
那太危险了
If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe.
要是伏地魔真占领了魔法部 老地方都不安全
Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding.
婚礼上的人都得转入地下 隐藏起来
My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at the Burrow.
我的包和所有行头都留在陋居了
You're joking.
你开玩笑吧
I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case.
我这几天一直在收拾东西 以防万一
By the way, these jeans, not my favorite.
顺便说一句 这条牛仔裤我不太喜欢
Down!
趴下
Stupefy!
昏昏倒地
Expulso!
飞沙走石
Petrificus Totalus.
统统石化
Go.
快走
Leave.
离开这里
Lock the door, get the lights.
锁上门 把灯灭了
This one's name is Rowle.
这人叫罗尔
He was on the Astronomy Tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore.
斯内普杀邓布利多那晚 他也在天文塔上
This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters.
这是多洛霍夫 我在通缉令上见过他
So, what we gonna do with you, hey?
我们拿你们怎么办呢?
Kill us if it was turned round, wouldn't you?
等你们活过来杀我们吗?
If we kill them, they'll know we were here.
杀了他们 我们就暴露了
Ron.
荣恩
Suppose he did Mad-Eye. How would you feel then?
他们杀了疯眼汉 难道你就不想报仇吗?
It's better we wipe their memories.
抹去他们的记忆 这样更好
You're the boss.
你说了算
Hermione...
赫敏
...you're the best at spells.
你是咒语高手
Obliviate.
一忘皆空
How is it they knew we were there?
他们怎么知道我们在哪?
Maybe you still have the Trace on you?
或许你还带着踪丝
Can't be. Trace breaks at 17. It's wizarding law.
不可能 到十七岁踪丝就消失了 这是巫师法规定的
What?
什么?
We didn't celebrate your birthday, Harry.
我们没能给你过生日 哈利
Ginny and I, we prepared a cake.
金妮和我准备了蛋糕
We were going to bring it out at the end of the wedding.
我们想在婚礼后端上来
I appreciate the thought, but given the fact that we were almost killed...
没关系 赫敏 我领情了 这不是情况特殊嘛
...by a couple of Death Eaters a few minutes ago...
几分钟前食死徒还在追杀我们呢
Right.
好吧
Perspective.
你说得没错
We need to get off the streets, get somewhere safe.
我们得离开这里 找个安全地方
What was that all about?
这是怎么回事?
Probably Mad-Eye's idea, in case Snape decided to come snooping.
可能是疯眼汉的主意 防止斯内普来窥探的
Homenum Revelio.
人形显身
We're alone.
没有人
I believed another wand...
我以为换根魔杖就...
- You lied to me. - It makes no sense.
- 你骗了我 - 这不可能
I believed a different wand would work, I swear.
我以为换跟魔杖就会管用 我发誓
There must be another way.
肯定还有别的办法
小天狼星
巴西达•巴沙特 魔法史
Harry? Hermione, where are you?
哈利 赫敏 你们在哪儿?
I think I've found something.
我发现一样东西
Lovely.
不错啊
"Regulus Arcturus Black."
雷古勒斯•阿克图勒斯•布莱克
R.A.B.
"I know I will be dead long before you read this."
当你读到这封信时我已经死了
"I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it."
真正的魂器被我偷走了 我将尽快销毁它
R.A.B. is Sirius's brother.
RAB 是小天狼星的弟弟
Yes.
是的
Question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux?
关键是他是不是真的毁了魂器
You've been spying on us, have you?
你一直在偷听 是吗?
Kreacher has been watching.
克利切一直在为您放哨
Maybe he knows where the real locket is.
也许它知道真的挂坠盒在哪儿
Have you ever seen this before?
这东西见过吗?
Kreacher?
克利切?
It's Master Regulus' locket.
那是雷古勒斯主人的挂坠盒
But there were two, weren't there?
有两个 对吧?
Where's the other one?
另一个在哪里?
Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is.
克利切不知道另一个挂坠盒在哪儿
Yes, but did you ever see it? Was it in this house?
那你原先见过吗?在这屋子里吗?
Filthy Mudblood.
肮脏的泥巴种
- Death Eaters are coming... - Ron.
- 看食死徒来了怎么... - 荣恩
- Blood traitor, Weasley. - Answer her.
- 血统背叛者 韦斯莱 - 回答她
Yes.
是的
It was here in this house.
我见过 在这屋子里
A most evil object.
天底下最邪恶的东西
How do you mean?
什么意思?
Before Master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy it...
雷古勒斯主人临死前 命令克利切毁掉那东西
...but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it.
可不管克利切使多大的力气 都没法毁掉它
Well, where is it now?
那么 它现在在哪儿?
- Did someone take it? - He came in the night.
- 被人拿走了?- 那天夜里他来这儿
He took many things, including the locket.
拿走了很多东西 还有挂坠盒
Who did?
谁?
Who was it, Kreacher?
他是谁 克利切?
Mundungus.
蒙顿格斯
Mundungus Fletcher.
蒙顿格斯•弗莱奇
Find him.
找到他
My father will hear about this.
当心我告诉我爸爸
Hey, losers.
嘿 蠢货
He isn't here.
他不在这里
哈利•波特 头号不良分子
As your new Minister for Magic...
身为新任魔法部长...
...I promise to restore this temple of tolerance...
我承诺将使这个乌合之殿重现
...to its former glory.
昔日荣光
Therefore, beginning today...
因此 从今天起...
...each employee will submit themselves...
每个部员都要根据自己的情况
...for evaluation.
填一张评估表
You have nothing to fear...
别紧张 如果你没有隐瞒...
...if you have nothing to hide.
就没什么可怕的
- How much? - Two Galleons.
- 多少钱?- 两加隆
Come on, time is money. Cheers, pal.
快点 时间就是金钱 好了 去吧
- Snatchers! - Move out of the way.
- 搜捕队来了 - 给我闪开
- I told you. - Get out.
- 都跟你说了 - 给我闪开
Squash him.
揍扁他
头号不良分子 哈利•波特
Be a bit gentler.
再轻一点
They have flesh memories.
它们有肉体记忆
When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch.
斯克林杰给你时 我以为你一碰就会打开
That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it.
邓布利多肯定在里面藏了什么
Many of you are wondering...
你们很多人一定觉得疑惑
...why Voldemort has yet to show himself now that he has vanquished...
为什么伏地魔现在还不现身 既然他已经击败...
...the most powerful symbol of opposition to him and his followers.
对他和追随者而言最强有力的对手
Get off.
放开我
Harry Potter, so long it's been.
哈利•波特 好久不见
Get off me.
放开我
As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief...
照您吩咐 克利切把这小偷抓回来了
- Expelliarmus. - ...Mundungus Fletcher.
- 除你武器 - 蒙顿格斯•弗莱奇
What you playing at? Setting a pair of bleeding house-elves after me.
你们想干嘛?让两个家养小精灵把我抓这儿来
Dobby was only trying to help.
多比只是想帮忙
Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was curious.
多比看见克利切去斜角巷 多比感到很好奇
And then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's name.
多比听到克利切提到了哈利•波特的名字
- I just... - And then Dobby saw Kreacher...
- 我只是... - 然后多比看见克利切...
...talking with the thief, Mundungus... - I'm no thief.
- 跟小偷蒙顿格斯说话 - 我不是小偷
You foul little... Git.
小杂种
I'm a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects.
我是堂堂的古玩经销商
You're a thief, Dung. Everyone knows it.
谁不知道你是一个臭贼
Master Weasley, so good to see you again.
韦斯莱少爷 再次见面甚感荣幸
Wicked trainers.
鞋子不错
Listen, I panicked that night, all right?
听着 那天晚上我都吓傻了 好吗?
Could I help it if Mad-Eye fell off his broom?
疯眼汉从扫帚上摔下去 我能怎么样?
- You... - Tell the truth.
- 你... - 说实话
When you turned this place over... Don't deny it.
你把这房子翻遍了 休想抵赖
You found a locket, am I right?
你发现了一个挂坠盒 对吗?
Why? Was it valuable?
怎么?它很值钱吗?
You still got it?
它还在你手里?
No, he's worried he didn't get enough money for it.
不 他在想当时是不是应该卖得更贵一点
Bleeding give it away, didn't I?
这下我亏大了 对不对?
There I was, flogging me wares in Diagon Alley...
跟你说吧 当时我在对角巷卖货
...when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see me license.
来了个魔法部的老妖婆跟我要执照
Says she's a mind to lock me up.
说要把我抓起来
And would've done it too, if she hadn't taken a fancy to that locket.
正要动手 她就盯上了那挂坠盒
- Who was she? The witch. Do you know? - No, I...
- 她是谁?你认识她吗?- 不认识 我...
Well, she's there. Look.
嗯 这不就是她吗 看
Bleeding bow and all.
系着蝴蝶结的
独家报道 部长要求教育改革 霍格沃茨迎接新纪元
Right, remember what we said.
好了 记住刚才说好的
Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary.
不到万不得已 千万不要开口说话
Just try and act normal. Do what everybody else is doing.
一定要装得自然 跟周围人一样
If we do that, then with a bit of luck, we'll get inside.
如果一切顺利 我们就能混进去
- And then... - it gets really tricky.
- 然后... - 好戏开场
- Correct. - Yeah.
- 正确 - 好
- This is completely mental. - Completely.
- 这太疯狂了 - 没错
The world's mental.
这本来就是个疯狂的世界
Come on...
走吧
...we've got a Horcrux to find.
让我们去到找魂器
We flush ourselves in.
把自己冲下去
That's bloody disgusting.
真够恶心的
Name?
名字?
You. Come.
你 跟我走
- What? What? - Come on.
- 干嘛?干嘛?- 来吧
- What did I do? - Just keep walking.
- 我做什么了吗?- 少罗嗦
- Are those...? - Muggles.
- 那些是... - 麻瓜
In their rightful place.
在他们该待的地方
Gotta tell you, I'm starting to freak out a bit.
我跟你们说 我开始有点恍惚了
How long did you say this batch of Polyjuice would last, Hermione?
你说这复方汤剂的作用能持续多长时间 赫敏?
I didn't.
不好说
Cattermole.
卡特莫尔
It's still raining inside my office. That's two days now.
我的办公室还在下雨 都两天了
Have you tried an umbrella?
你有没有试过撑把伞?
You do realize I'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?
你知道我正要去楼下吧 卡特莫尔
- Downstairs? - To interrogate your wife.
- 楼下? - 审问你老婆
Now, if my wife's blood status were in doubt...
听着 如果我老婆的血统可疑...
...and the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement...
而法律执行司的头儿
...needed a job doing, I think I might just make that a priority.
现在有要紧事找到我 我会当作头等大事赶紧去办
You have one hour.
给你一小时
Oh, my God. What am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs.
天呐 我怎么办?我老婆她一个人在楼下
- Ron, you don't have a wife. - Oh, right.
- 荣恩 你还没老婆呢?- 哦 对
Level 2.
二层
But how do I stop it raining?
可我怎么才能让雨停下?
Try "Finite Incantatem."
试试"咒立停"
Department of Magical Law Enforcement...
法律执行司...
...and Improper Use of Magic Department.
及禁止滥用魔法办公室
This is you, Ron.
你到了 荣恩
Finite Incantatem. Okay. And if that doesn't work...?
咒立停 好吧 要是不管用...
Level 1, Minister of Magic and support staff.
一楼 魔法部长办公室及后勤处
If we don't locate Umbridge within the hour...
如果一个小时内没有从乌姆里奇那找到
...we go find Ron and come back another day.
我们就去找荣恩 改天再来
- Deal? - Yes.
- 行吗?- 好
Ah, Mafalda. Travers sent you, did he?
啊 马法尔达 是特拉弗斯让你来的吧?
Good, we'll go straight down.
好 我们这就下楼
Albert, aren't you getting out?
阿尔伯特 你不出去吗?
泥巴种对纯血统社会和谐的威胁
Runcorn.
伦考恩
多洛雷斯•乌姆里奇魔法部高级副部长
麻瓜出生登记委员会主任
Accio locket.
挂坠盒飞来
如何辨识麻瓜 当麻瓜来袭
跟踪高度危险
- All right, all right. - Let's calm down, shall we?
- 好了 好了 - 安静 安静好吗
Let's get back to work, please.
请回到工作岗位
Calm down.
冷静点
Runcorn.
伦考恩
Morning.
早安
Ron, it's me.
荣恩 是我
Harry. Blimey, forgot what you looked like.
哈利 忘了你变样了
Where's Hermione?
赫敏在哪?
She's gone down to the courtrooms, with Umbridge.
她刚才去楼下法庭了 跟乌姆里奇
Bloody cold down here.
这里真冷
I'm a half-blood. My father was a wizard.
我是混血 我的父亲是巫师
William Alderton. He worked here for 30 years.
威廉•阿尔德顿 他这儿干了30年
Perhaps you know him. Always wore his jacket inside out.
你们没准认识呢 总是反穿外套那个
No, there's been a mistake. I'm half-blood, you see.
不 你们搞错了 我是混血
We must go back. I'm half-blood.
不信你们去查 我真是混血
- Mary Elizabeth Cattermole? - Yes.
- 玛丽•伊丽莎白•卡特莫尔?- 我是
Of 27 Chislehurst Gardens, Great Tolling, Evesham?
住在伊夫舍姆大收费站奇斯尔赫斯特花园27号
- Yes. - It's here.
- 是 - 是的
Mother to Maisie, Ellie and Alfred? Wife to Reginald?
梅齐、埃莉和阿尔弗雷德的母亲?雷吉纳尔德的妻子?
Reg?
雷吉?
Thank you, Albert.
谢谢 阿尔伯特
Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?
玛丽•伊丽莎白•卡特莫尔
Yes.
A wand was taken from you upon your arrival at the Ministry today.
你今天到魔法部时 被收走了一根魔仗
Is this that wand?
是这根魔杖吗?
Would you please tell the court from which witch or wizard you took this wand?
能否告诉我们 你是从哪位巫师那里搞到这根魔杖的
I didn't take it.
不是搞到的
I got it in Diagon Alley, at Ollivander's, when I was 11.
是我11岁时 在对角巷的奥利凡德店里买的
It chose me.
是它选了我
You're lying.
你撒谎
Wands only choose witches, and you are not a witch.
魔杖只选择巫师 你根本就不是巫师
But I am.
我是
Tell them, Reg. Tell them what I am.
告诉他们 雷吉 告诉他们我是巫师
Reg, tell them what I am.
雷吉 告诉他们我是巫师
What on earth are you doing, Albert?
你想干什么 阿尔伯特
You're lying, Dolores.
你在撒谎 多洛雷斯
And one mustn't tell lies.
人不可以撒谎
Stupefy!
昏昏倒地
It's Harry Potter.
是哈利•波特
It is, isn't it? This'll be one to tell the kids.
不是他是谁?又能跟孩子们吹了
Expecto Patronum!
呼神护卫
Oh. Oh. Oh.
哦 哦 哦
Mary, go home.
玛丽 快回家
Get the kids.
带上孩子们
I'll meet you there. We have to get out of the country, understand?
我会去接你们 我们必须离开这个国家 明白吗?
Mary, do as I say.
玛丽 按我说的做
Mary?
玛丽
Who's that?
你是谁?
Long story. Nice meeting you.
说来话长 幸会了
It's Harry Potter.
是哈利•波特
It's Harry. Harry Potter.
是哈利 哈利•波特
- There he is. - Get him!
- 他在那 - 抓住他
- Get him! - Stop him!
- 抓住他 - 拦住他
- Watch out. - Look out.
- 小心 - 小心
This way!
这边
Expelliarmus!
除你武器
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Shh, shh, shh. It's all right. It's okay.
嘘 好了 没事了
Harry. Harry, quickly, in my bag.
哈利 哈利 快点 我包里
There's a bottle labeled "Essence of Dittany."
把那瓶白鲜香精拿来
Shh. Shh.
嘘 嘘
Okay, okay. Quickly.
好了 好了 快点
- Accio Dittany. - Shh.
- 白鲜飞来 - 嘘
It's all right. Unstopper it.
就好了 拔掉塞子
Hermione, his arm.
赫敏 他的胳膊
I know, just do it.
我知道 快给我
It's okay.
就好了
- Okay, it's gonna sting a little bit. - What happened? I thought we meant...
- 忍着点 会有点刺痛 - 怎么到这了?我们本来...
...to be going back to Grimmauld Place. - We were. We were. Shh.
- 不是回格里莫广场的吗?- 本来是的
It's all right. One more, one more.
这就好 就好 就好了
We were there, we were there, but Yaxley had hold of me, and I...
本来都到那儿了 但亚克斯利抓住了我
I knew once he'd seen where we were, we couldn't stay...
我想他已经看见那儿了 我们就不能再待了
...so I brought us here...
我就带你们来这儿了
...but Ron got splinched.
可是荣恩分体了
It's all right.
没事了
Protege Totalum.
平安镇守
Salvio Hexia.
统统加护
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Protective enchantments.
施加防护咒
I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue, do you?
我可不想再被袭击 就像沙夫茨伯里大街那次一样
You can get going on the tent.
把帐篷支起来吧
- Tent? - Protege Totalum.
- 帐篷? - 平安镇守
Where am I supposed to find a tent?
我到哪去找帐篷?
Repello Muggletum. Muffliato.
麻瓜屏蔽 闭耳塞听
You first.
你先来
Dissendium.
左右分离
Incendio.
火焰熊熊
Expulso.
飞沙走石
Diffindo.
四分五裂
Reducto.
粉身碎骨
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it.
我们得把它保管好 直到想出办法摧毁它
Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sends you off...
真奇怪 哥们 邓布利多让你去找魂器
...to find all these Horcruxes, but doesn't tell you how to destroy them.
却不告诉你怎么毁掉它们
Doesn't that bother you?
你不觉得怪吗?
A goblin by the name of Gornuk was killed.
一个名为戈努克的妖精遇害
It is believed that Muggle-born Dean Thomas and a second goblin...
据说 曾同唐克斯 克莱斯维尔和戈努克一起逃亡的
...both believed to have been traveling with Tonks, Cresswell...
还有麻瓜出身的迪安•托马斯和另一个妖精
...and Gornuk, may have escaped.
这两人或许逃过了追捕
If Dean is listening or anyone has any knowledge of his whereabouts...
如果迪安听到广播 或是有任何人知道他的下落
...his parents and sisters are desperate for news.
请联系他的父母和姐妹
Meanwhile, a Muggle family of five has been found dead in their home.
同时 有人发现一麻瓜家庭一家五口均陈尸家中
You know the spell, Harry.
你知道咒语 哈利
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me, Gregorovitch.
告诉我 格里戈维奇
It was stolen from me.
它被人偷走了
Who was he? The thief?
是谁偷的?
It was a boy. It was he who took it.
是个男孩 他把魔杖偷走了
I never saw it again.
我从此再没见过它
I swear on my life.
我拿命发誓
I believe you.
我相信你
Avada Kedavra!
阿瓦达索命
I thought it had stopped.
我还以为你已经不头疼了
You can't keep letting him in, Harry.
你不能让他缠着 哈利
You-Know-Who has found Gregorovitch.
神秘人找到了格里戈维奇
The wandmaker?
那个做魔杖的?
He wants something that Gregorovitch used to have...
他想要一件东西 那东西原来是格里戈维奇的
...but I don't know what.
可我不知道是什么
But he wants it desperately. I mean, it's as if his life depends on it.
但他拼命想要它 好像没那东西他就活不成了
Don't.
别管他
- It comforts him. - It sets my teeth on edge.
- 他听了 心情会好点 - 我都快疯了
What's he expecting to hear, good news?
他指望听到什么好消息?
I think he just hopes he doesn't hear bad news.
我想 他只是不想听到坏消息
We promise to remain your eyes and ears...
我们保证一如既往地为你...
How long before he can travel?
他还要多久才能动身?
Bringing you news when we can, from wherever we can.
提供最新消息 无论身在何地
I'm doing everything I can.
所有办法我都用过了
You're not doing enough!
你做得还不够
Take it off.
摘下来
I said, take it off now.
我说 现在就摘下来
- Better? - Loads.
- 好点了?-好多了
We'll take it in turns, okay?
我们轮流戴吧 好吗?
And now, other news:
接下来播送其他消息
Severus Snape, newly appointed headmaster of Hogwarts...
霍格沃茨新任校长西弗勒斯•斯内普
...has decreed that all students must conform to the latest house rules.
重申所有学生都必须严格遵守新校规
Hogwarts bears little resemblance to the school...
如今的霍格沃茨与邓布利多时期...
...under Dumbledore's leadership.
已大不相同
Snape's curriculum is severe, reflecting the wishes of the Dark Lord...
为迎合黑魔王的期望 斯内普治学严厉
...and infractions are dealt with harshly by the two Death Eaters on staff.
违反校规的行为会受到两名食死徒教员的严惩
What's that?
谁在那儿?
What's that smell?
什么味道?
- What you doing? - It's heavy.
- 怎么回事? - 太沉了
Oh, sorry. Do you want me to carry it?
哦 抱歉 那你是要我来扛?
- Yeah, thank you. - Don't be ridiculous. Pick it up.
- 好啊 谢谢了 - 别开玩笑了 把它扛起来
Numpty.
混账
Snatchers.
搜捕队的
Good to know your enchantments work.
你的魔咒很管用
He could smell it. My perfume.
他闻到了我的香水味
I've told you...
我说过...
...Ron isn't strong enough to Apparate.
荣恩还不能幻影显形
Well, then, we'll go on foot.
没什么 我们可以徒步
And next time, Hermione, as much as I like your perfume, just don't wear any.
赫敏 我喜欢你的香水味 可下次别再喷了
And now for the names of missing witches and wizards.
现在是失踪巫师名单播报时间
These are confirmed.
这些都已被确认
Thankfully, the list is short today.
还好今晚的名单并不长
Jason and Alison Denbright.
詹森与艾莉森•邓布莱特
Oh. Thank you.
哦 谢谢
Bella, Jake, Charlie and Madge Farley.
贝拉 杰克 查理与麦琪•法利
Joe Laurie.
乔•劳里
Eleanor Sarah Gibbs.
埃莉诺•莎拉•吉布斯
Harry and Bronwyn Trigg.
哈利与布朗文•特里格
Rob and Ellie Dowson.
罗伯与埃莉•道森
Georgia Clark-Day.
乔治亚•克拉克 戴伊
Joshua Flexson.
约书亚•弗莱克森
George Coutas.
乔治•库塔斯
Gabriella and Emily Mather.
加布丽拉与艾米丽•麦瑟
Jacob and Mimi Erland.
雅各布与米米•厄兰德
William and Brian Gallagher.
威廉与布赖恩•加拉赫
He doesn't know what he's doing, does he?
他根本不知道自己在干什么 是吧?
None of us do.
我们谁也不知道
Toby and Olivia Gleaves.
托比与奥莉维亚•格利夫斯
Katie and James Killick.
凯蒂与詹姆•基利克
Elsie Valentine Schroeder.
埃尔希•瓦伦汀•施罗德
Jennifer Winston.
詹妮弗•温斯顿
Tamsin and Iola Hillicker.
泰森与罗拉•希利克
Scarlet and Kitty Sharp.
斯卡利特与基蒂•夏普
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
What?
什么?
I'll tell you in a minute.
等会儿告诉你
Maybe you could tell me now.
现在就告诉我吧
The sword of Gryffindor, it's goblin-made.
格兰芬多宝剑是妖精造的
Brilliant.
非常棒
No, you don't understand.
不 你还没明白
Dirt and rust have no effect on the blade.
土和锈侵蚀不了它的剑刃
It only takes in that which makes it stronger.
只会增加它的威力
Okay.
Harry, you've already destroyed one Horcrux, right?
哈利 你已毁了一个魂器 对吧?
Tom Riddle's diary in the Chamber of Secrets.
密室里汤姆•瑞斗的日记
With a Basilisk fang. If you tell me you've got one of those...
用的是蛇怪的毒牙 你不会告诉我...
- ...in that bloody beaded bag of yours... - Don't you see?
- 你那串珠小包里连这也有吧? - 你还不明白吗?
In the Chamber of Secrets, you stabbed the Basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor.
在密室里 你用格兰芬多宝剑刺死了蛇怪
Its blade is impregnated with Basilisk venom.
宝剑的剑刃上有蛇怪的毒液
It only takes in that which makes it stronger.
宝剑会因此威力大增
- Exactly, which is why... - it can destroy Horcruxes.
- 正确 所以... - 它能摧毁魂器
That's why Dumbledore left it to you in his will.
所以邓布利多在遗嘱里把它留给了你
You are brilliant, Hermione. Truly.
你简直太棒了 赫敏 真的
Actually, I'm highly logical, which allows me to look past extraneous detail...
其实我就是逻辑思维比较强 能看到更多细节
...and perceive clearly that which others overlook.
这样就能发现别人忽视的东西
Yeah, there's only one problem, of course.
对 就是有一个问题
The sword was stolen.
宝剑被偷了
Yeah, I'm still here.
对 可我还在
But you two carry on. Don't let me spoil the fun.
你们俩继续聊 可别让我扫了你们的兴
- What's wrong? - Wrong? Nothing's wrong.
- 怎么了? - 没怎么
Not according to you, anyway.
不是你想的那样
Look, if you've got something to say, don't be shy. Spit it out.
那么 你想说什么 别憋着了 直说好了
All right, I'll spit it out. But don't expect me to be grateful...
好 我就直说 你们别以为现在找到个该死的新线索
...because there's another damn thing we've gotta find.
我就会开心了
I thought you knew what you signed up for.
我以为你想好了才来的
Yeah. I thought I did too.
没错 我也这么以为
Well, then I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand.
抱歉 那我就搞不懂了
What part of this isn't living up to your expectations?
现在有哪些情况是你当初没料到的?
Did you think we were gonna be staying in a hotel?
你以为我们会住在五星级酒店里?
Finding a Horcrux every other day? Thought you'd be back by Christmas?
隔一天就找到一个魂器 很快能回家跟老妈过圣诞
I just thought, after all this time...
我是想 都已经这么长时间了...
...we would've achieved something. I thought you knew what you were doing.
该有些实质性收获 我以为你知道自己在干什么
I thought Dumbledore told you something worthwhile.
我以为邓布利多都跟你说了
- I thought you had a plan. - I told you everything Dumbledore told me.
- 我以为你有计划 - 邓布利多跟我说的话 我全都告诉你了
In case you haven't noticed, we found a Horcrux.
你是不是没注意到 我们已经找到了一个魂器
Yeah, and we're as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them.
对 我们很快就能毁掉它 还能找到其他几个
Ron. Please, take...
荣恩 来 把它...
Take the Horcrux off. You wouldn't be saying this...
把它摘下来 你要不是戴了它一天
...if you hadn't been wearing it all day.
是不会说这种话的
Want to know why I listen to that radio every night?
知道我为什么每天晚上听广播吗?
To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name, or Fred, or George or Mom.
就是想确认没有金妮的名字 还有弗雷德 乔治 还有妈妈
You think I'm not listening? You think I don't know how this feels?!
你以为我没在听吗?你以为我不知道这感受?
No, you don't know how it feels!
不 你当然不知道这感受
Your parents are dead. You have no family.
你的父母都死了 你根本就没有家
- Stop. Stop. - Fine, then go!
- 住手 住手 - 那好 你走吧
Go, then!
走啊
Fine.
好啊
Ron.
荣恩
And you?
你呢?
Are you coming or you staying?
你是走 还是留?
Fine. I get it.
行 我懂了
I saw you two the other night.
那晚你们两个一起出去 我都看见了
Ron, that's...That's nothing.
荣恩 我们...我们没什么
Ron
荣恩
Ron, where are you going?
荣恩 你去哪儿?
Please, come back.
你快回来
Ron.
荣恩
Ron!
荣恩
Salvio Hexia.
统统加护
Repellum Muggletum.
麻瓜屏蔽
Salvio Hexia.
统统加护
Poor old Jim's white as a ghost
♪ 可怜的老吉姆 面色苍白如同幽灵 ♪
He's found the answer that we lost
♪ 他找到了我们遗漏的答案 ♪
We're all weeping now Weeping because
♪ 我们抱头啜泣 泪如雨下 ♪
There ain't nothing we can do To protect you
♪ 因为无论如何努力 都无法保护你 ♪
O children
♪ 哦 孩子 ♪
Lift up your voice
♪ 请大声疾呼 ♪
Lift up your voice
♪ 请高声呐喊 ♪
Children
♪ 孩子啊 ♪
Rejoice, rejoice
♪ 请尽情欢乐 ♪
Hey, little train, we're jumping on
♪ 嗨 小火车啊 我们跳上的小火车 ♪
The train that goes to the kingdom
♪ 它将行驶在那天国之路 ♪
We're happy, Ma We're having fun
♪ 我们很幸福 妈妈 我们很开心 ♪
And the train ain't even left the station
♪ 哪怕这火车尚未离站 ♪
Hey, little train, wait for me
♪ 嗨 小火车啊 等等我 ♪
I once was blind but now I see
♪ 我曾如此盲目 但如今我已明了 ♪
Have you left a seat for me?
♪ 你是否还为我留有一隅 ♪
Is that such a stretch of the imagination?
♪ 这是否是我想入非非 ♪
Hey, little train, wait for me
♪ 嗨 小火车啊 等等我 ♪
I was held in chains but now I'm free
♪ 我曾被束缚 但现今又是自由之身 ♪
I'm hanging in there Don't you see?
♪ 我依然坚守 你可曾看见 ♪
In this process of elimination
♪ 在这历尽考验的旅程中 ♪
Hey, little train, we're jumping on
♪ 嗨 小火车啊 我们跳上的小火车 ♪
The train that goes to the kingdom
♪ 它将行驶在那天国之路 ♪
We're happy, Ma We're having fun
♪ 我们很幸福 妈妈 我们很开心 ♪
It's beyond my wildest expectation
♪ 这超越我最狂野的渴望 ♪
Hey, little train, we're jumping on
♪ 嗨 小火车啊 我们跳上的小火车 ♪
The train that goes to the kingdom
♪ 它将行驶在那天国之路 ♪
We're happy, Ma We're having fun
♪ 我们很幸福 妈妈 我们很开心 ♪
The train ain't even left the station
♪ 哪怕这火车尚未离站 ♪
我在结束时打开
Hermione.
赫敏
Hermione? You were right.
赫敏 你说对了
Snitches have flesh memories...
飞贼的确有肉体记忆
...but I didn't catch the first Snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it.
第一颗飞贼我不是用手抓住的 我差点吞了它
- "I open at the close." - What do you think that means?
- "我在结束时打开" - 你觉得这是什么意思?
I don't know.
不知道
I found something as well.
我也发现一样东西
At first I thought it was an eye, but now I don't think it is.
最初我以为是只眼睛 现在发现不是
It isn't a rune, and it isn't anywhere in Spellman's Syllabary.
这不是如尼文 我在字音表里也查不到
Somebody inked it in. It isn't part of the book. Somebody drew it.
是墨水记号 不是书上印的 是画上去的
Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding.
我在婚礼上看见卢娜的爸爸戴着这符号
Why would someone draw it in a children's book?
为什么要在一本儿童书上画这个?
Look, Hermione, I've been thinking.
赫敏 我一直在考虑
I want to go to Godric's Hollow.
我想去趟高瑞克山谷
It's where I was born. It's where my parents died.
那是我出生的地方 我父母也死在那里
That's exactly where he'll expect you to go because it means something to you.
他一定料到了你会去那里 那儿对你有特殊意义
Yeah, but it means something to him too, Hermione.
那儿对他也有特殊意义 赫敏
You-Know-Who almost died there.
神秘人差点就死在那儿
I mean, isn't that exactly the type of place he'd be likely to hide a Horcrux?
难道那里就不会是他藏魂器的地方吗?
It's dangerous, Harry.
很危险的 哈利
But even I have to admit, recently I've been thinking we'll have to go there.
不过我得承认 就算再危险 我们也只好去一趟了
I think it's possible something else is hidden there.
我觉得那里可能藏着什么东西?
What?
什么?
The sword.
宝剑
If Dumbledore wanted you to find it, but didn't want it in the Ministry's hands...
如果邓布利多真想让你得到它 不想让魔法部拿去
...where better to hide it than the birthplace of the founder of Gryffindor?
藏在格兰芬多创始人的出生地 最合适不过了
Hermione...
赫敏
Don't ever let me give you a haircut again.
说吧 别又是让我给你剪头发就行
I still think we should've used Polyjuice Potion.
我还是觉得我们应该喝复方汤剂
No.
This is where I was born.
这是我出生的地方
I'm not returning as someone else.
我不想装成别人的模样回来
Good night. Ha-ha-ha.
晚安 哈哈哈
Harry, I think it's Christmas Eve.
哈利 我想今天是圣诞夜
Listen.
Do you think they'd be in there, Hermione?
你觉得他们会在这儿吗 赫敏?
My mom and dad.
我妈妈和我爸爸
Yeah, I think they would.
我想肯定在的
"Ignotus Peverell."
伊格诺图斯•佩弗利尔
Hey, Harry?
嘿 哈利
詹姆•波特 莉莉•波特
Merry Christmas, Hermione.
圣诞快乐 赫敏
Merry Christmas, Harry.
圣诞快乐 哈利
Harry, there's someone watching us. By the church.
哈利 有人在看我们 在教堂那边
I think I know who that is.
我想我知道那是谁
I don't like this, Harry.
我感觉不太妙 哈利
Hermione, she knew Dumbledore. She might have the sword.
赫敏 她认识邓布利多 宝剑或许在她那儿
This is where they died, Hermione.
他们是在这儿死的 赫敏
This is where he murdered them.
被他杀害了
You're Bathilda, aren't you?
你就是巴希达 对吗?
Here, let me do that.
来 让我来
Miss Bagshot, who is this man?
巴沙特女士 这男人是谁?
Harry.
哈利
Lumos.
荧光闪烁
丽塔•斯基特 阿不思•邓布利多的生平与谎言
Harry!
哈利
Confringo!
霹雳爆炸
Are you feeling better?
感觉好点了吗?
You've outdone yourself this time, Hermione.
你简直是超水平发挥 赫敏
The Forest of Dean.
迪安森林
I came here once with Mom and Dad, years ago.
几年前我跟爸妈一起来过
It's just how I remember it.
这儿还是老样子
The trees, the river, everything.
树木 河流 所有一切
Like nothing's changed.
好像都没有变
Not true, of course. Everything's changed.
当然 其实一切都变了
If I brought my parents back here now, they probably wouldn't recognize any of it.
要是这时带我爸妈来 他们肯定什么都不认得了
Not the trees, not the river...
这些树 这条河
...not even me.
还有我
Maybe we should just stay here, Harry.
也许我们该留在这里 哈利
Grow old.
慢慢变老
You wanted to know who the boy in the photograph was.
想知道照片里的男孩是谁吗?
I know.
我知道
Gellert Grindelwald.
盖勒特•格林德沃
He's the thief I saw in Gregorovitch's Wand Shop.
他就是我在格里戈维奇魔杖店里看见的贼
Speaking of which, where is my wand?
说到魔杖店 我的魔杖呢?
Where's my wand, Hermione?
我的魔杖哪去了 赫敏?
As we were leaving Godric's Hollow, I cast a curse and it rebounded.
离开高瑞克山谷时 我施的魔咒击中了它
I'm sorry.
对不起
- I tried to mend it, but wands are different. - It's done.
- 我想修好 可怎么也不行 - 没事
Leave me yours. Go inside and get warm.
你的借我用 你进去暖和暖和
I'll take the locket as well.
魂器也给我吧
Trust me.
相信我
Lumos.
荧光闪烁
Accio sword.
宝剑飞来
Diffindo.
四分五裂
- Hermione? - Are you mental?
- 赫敏? - 你疯了吗?
It was you?
是你?
Well, yeah. Bit obvious, I think.
是啊 不是我还能是谁
And you cast the doe as well, did you?
那只牝鹿也是你召唤的?
- No, I thought that was you. - No, my Patronus is a stag.
- 不 我还以为是你召的 - 不是 我的守护神是牡鹿
Right. Yeah. Antlers.
对 有鹿角的
Okay, Ron. Do it.
好 荣恩 你来吧
I can't handle it. That thing affects me more than it affects you and Hermione.
我对付不了 这东西对我影响比对你们要大
- All the more reason. - No. I can't.
- 那更要你来 - 不 我不行
Then why are you here?
那为什么在这儿?
Why did you come back?
那你为什么回来?
Now, I'll have to speak to it in order for it to open. When it does, don't hesitate.
好了 我会跟它说话让它打开 它一打开你就动手
I don't know what's in there, but it'll put up a fight.
里面有什么我也不知道 但肯定不好对付
The bit of Riddle that was in that diary tried to kill me.
就像日记里的瑞斗想杀我一样
All right. One...
好了 一...
...two...
二...
...three.
I have seen your heart, and it is mine.
我看到了你的心 它是我的
I have seen your dreams, Ronald Weasley...
我看到了你的梦想 荣恩•韦斯莱
...and I have seen your fears.
我也看到了你的恐惧
Least loved by your mother, who craved a daughter.
一直最不受宠 你的妈妈偏爱女儿
Least loved by the girl who prefers your friend.
你喜欢的女孩却倾心于你的朋友
Ron, kill it!
荣恩 快动手
We were better without you.
没有你 我们更好
Happier without you.
没有你 我们更快乐
Who could look at you compared to Harry Potter?
有哈利在 谁稀罕看你一眼?
What are you compared with the Chosen One?
跟救世之星相比 你算什么?
Ron, it's lying!
荣恩 它在撒谎
Your mother confessed she would have preferred me as a son.
你母亲承认 她更喜欢我当她的儿子
What woman would take you?
哪个女人会选择你呢?
You are nothing.
你什么都不是
Nothing.
什么都不是
Nothing compared to him.
跟他比起来 什么都不是
Just think...
想想
...only three to go.
就剩三个了
Hermione?
赫敏
Hermione?
赫敏
Is everything all right?
没出什么事吧?
It's fine. Actually, you know, it's more than fine.
都很好 应该说 比很好还要好
Hey.
You complete ass, Ronald Weasley!
你这混蛋 荣恩•韦斯莱
You show up here after weeks, and you say "hey"?
你逃了好几个星期 回来就说一声"嗨"
- Where's my wand? Where's my wand? - I don't know.
- 我的魔杖呢? - 我不知道
- Harry Potter, give me my wand. - I don't have it.
- 哈利•波特 你还我魔杖 - 不在我这儿
- How come he's got your wand? - Never mind why he's got my wand.
- 你的魔杖怎么在他那儿? - 在他那儿关你什么事
What is that?
那是什么?
You destroyed it.
你毁掉的
And how is it that you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?
你们怎么可能正好捡到格兰芬多宝剑呢?
It's a long story.
说来话长
- Don't think this changes anything. - Oh, of course not.
- 别以为这样就万事大吉了 - 当然不会
I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux. Why would that change anything?
我只不过摧毁了一个魂器 怎么可能万事大吉呢?
Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left.
听我说 我刚一离开就后悔了
- I just didn't know how to find you. - Yeah, how did you find us?
- 只是不知道怎么找到你们 - 那你是怎么找到的?
With this. It doesn't just turn off lights.
用这个 它不光能熄灯
I don't know how it works, but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub...
我也弄不懂 但圣诞节一早 我正在一家小酒馆里睡觉
...keeping away from some Snatchers...
躲着那些搜捕队的
...and I heard it.
然后我就听到了
It?
什么?
A voice...
声音
...your voice, Hermione...
你的声音 赫敏
...coming out of it.
从这里面传出来
- And what exactly did I say, may I ask? - My name.
- 敢问我都跟你说了什么? - 我的名字
Just my name.
你叫了我的名字
Like a whisper.
悄悄地
So I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared.
我拿起来 摁了一下 这个小光球就出现了
And I knew.
于是我知道了
And sure enough, it floated toward me, the ball of light...
我明白了 那光球向我飘过来
...went right to my chest, straight through me. Right here.
一直飘到我胸口 它就进去了 在这儿
And I knew it was gonna take me where I needed to go, so I Disapparated...
我知道它会带我来找你们 我就幻影移形
...and came to this hillside.
来到了这个山坡
It was dark. I had no idea where I was.
天很黑 我不知道自己在哪儿
I just hoped that one of you would show yourself.
我只希望你们中谁会出现
And you did.
然后你出现了
I've always liked these flames Hermione makes.
我一直很喜欢赫敏点的这火苗
How long do you reckon she'll stay mad at me?
你觉得她的气什么时候才能消?
Well, just keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart...
你多说说那发光小球怎么进到你的心里的
...and she'll come round.
她准会原谅你
It was true. Every word.
那是真的 一字不假
This is gonna sound crazy...
听着是不可思议
...but I think that's why Dumbledore left it to me, the Deluminator.
但我想 这就是邓布利多把熄灯器留给我的用意
I think he knew that somehow I'd need it to find my way back, and she'd lead me.
他大概知道我要靠它找到回来的路 就让她来领我
Bloody hell, I just realized, you need a wand, don't you?
天呐 我才想起来 你说需要一根魔杖
- Yeah. - I've got one here.
- 对 - 我这有一根
It's a blackthorn. Ten inches.
黑刺李木的 十英寸
Nothing special, but I reckon it'll do.
没什么特别 不过还能用用
Took if off a Snatcher a couple of weeks ago.
几个星期前从搜捕队那儿偷来的
Don't tell Hermione this, but they're a bit dim, Snatchers.
这事可别告诉赫敏 不过那些家伙真傻
This one was definitely part troll, the smell of him.
这个闻上去 绝对是巨怪血统
Engorgio.
速速变大
- Reducio! - What's going on in there?
- 速速变小 - 出什么事了?
- Nothing. - Nothing.
- 没事 - 没事
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Yeah, all right.
好的
- I want to go see Xenophilius Lovegood. - Sorry?
- 我想见谢诺菲留斯•洛夫古德 - 什么?
See this?
你看
It's a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindelwald. Look at the signature.
这是邓布利多给格林德沃的信 瞧这签名
It's the mark again.
又是那标志
It keeps cropping up.
它一再地出现
In Beedle the Bard, in the graveyard in Godric's Hollow.
在诗翁彼豆故事集里 在高瑞克山谷的墓碑上
It was there too.
那儿也有一个
- Where? - Outside Gregorovitch's Wand Shop.
- 哪儿? - 格里戈维奇魔杖店外面
But what does it mean?
可它代表什么?
Look, you've got no idea where the next Horcrux is, and neither do I...
目前 你我都不知道下一个魂器在哪儿
...but this, this means something.
可这...这是个线索
- I'm sure of it. - Yeah. Hermione's right.
- 我敢肯定 - 对 赫敏说得对
We ought to see Lovegood.
我们应该去见洛夫古德
Let's vote on it. Those in favor?
表决吧 同意的举手
You're not still mad at him, are you?
你还在生他的气吗?
I'm always mad at him.
一直气着呢
Luna.
卢娜
Luna.
卢娜
"Keep off the dirigible plums."
请勿触摸飞艇李
What is it? Who are you?
找谁?你们是...?
What do you want?
有什么事?
Hello, Mr. Lovegood. I'm Harry Potter. We met a few months ago.
你好 洛夫古德先生 我是哈利•波特 几个月前我们见过
Could we come in?
可以进来吗?
- Where is Luna? - Luna?
- 卢娜在哪?- 卢娜?
She'll be along.
她就来
So how can I help you, Mr. Potter?
那么 要我帮你什么忙 波特先生
Well, actually...
噢 其实...
It was about something you were wearing round your neck at the wedding. A symbol.
我来是想打听你在婚礼上戴的那个标志
You mean this?
你是说这个吗?
Yes.
是的
That exactly.
就是它
What we've wondered is, what is it?
我们想知道它到底是什么
What is it?
真想知道?
Well, it's the sign of the Deathly Hallows, of course.
嗯 它是死亡圣器的标志
- The what? - The what?
- 什么? - 什么?
The Deathly Hallows.
死亡圣器
I assume you're all familiar with "The Tale of the Three Brothers."
我想你们都听过三兄弟的传说吧
- Yes. - No.
- 听过 - 没有
I have it in here.
我这里有一本
"There were once three brothers...
从前有三兄弟...
...who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight."
在一条偏僻的羊肠小道赶路 暮色降临
Midnight. Mom always said "midnight."
是"午夜" 我老妈总这么说
But "twilight's" fine. Better, actually.
不过"暮色"也行 其实更好
Do you want to read it?
要不你来念?
No. It's fine.
不 你念就好
"There were once three brothers..."
从前有三兄弟...
...who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight.
在一条偏僻羊肠小路道赶路 暮色降临
In time, the brothers reached a river too treacherous to pass.
他们到了一条河边 河水太急 他们趟不过去
But being learned in the magical arts...
但三兄弟都学过魔法...
...the three brothers simply waved their wands and made a bridge.
他们挥了挥手中的魔杖 一座桥就建起来了
Before they could cross, however...
但就在他们要过桥的时候
...they found their path blocked by a hooded figure.
一个披斗篷的人挡住了他们
It was Death, and he felt cheated.
那是死神 它觉得被戏弄了
Cheated because travelers would normally drown in the river.
因为平时路人都会淹死在这条河里
But Death was cunning.
不过死神很狡猾
He pretended to congratulate the three brothers on their magic...
他假装夸赞兄弟三人的魔法
...and said that each had earned a prize for having been clever enough to evade him.
说他们凭着聪明逃过了死神 每人都该得到奖励
The oldest asked for a wand more powerful than any in existence.
老大想要一根天底下最有威力的魔杖
So Death fashioned him one from an elder tree that stood nearby.
死神就用身边的接骨木给他做了一根
The second brother decided he wanted to humiliate Death even further...
老二想进一步戏弄死神
...and asked for the power to recall loved ones from the grave.
他说他想要让心上人起死回生的能力
So Death plucked a stone from the river and offered it to him.
于是死神就从河里拣了块石头赠送给他
Finally, Death turned to the third brother.
最后 死神转向了老三
A humble man...
他是个谦逊的人
...he asked for something that would allow him to go forth from that place...
他说他想要一样东西 能帮他离开那个地方
...without being followed by Death.
而不被死神跟随
And so it was that Death reluctantly handed over his own Cloak of invisibility.
于是死神很不情愿地将自己的隐形衣给了他
The first brother traveled to a distant village...
老大来到一个偏僻的山村
...where, with the Elder Wand in hand...
在那儿用死神给他的接骨木魔杖
...he killed a wizard with whom he had once quarreled.
杀死了一名与他有过争执的巫师
Drunk with the power that the Elder Wand had given him...
魔杖巨大威力让他欣喜若狂
...he bragged of his invincibility.
他见人就吹嘘自己的本事
But that night, another wizard stole the wand...
但那天晚上 另一名巫师偷走了他的魔杖
...and slit the brother's throat for good measure.
然后割断了他的喉咙
And so Death took the first brother for his own.
就这样 死神取走了老大的命
The second brother journeyed to his home...
老二回到了他独自居住的家
...where he took the stone and turned it thrice in hand.
他拿出那块石头 在手里转了三圈
To his delight, the girl he'd once hoped to marry before her untimely death...
让他惊喜的是 那个他想娶但不幸早逝的女孩
...appeared before him.
出现在他面前
Yet, soon she turned sad and cold for she did not belong in the mortal world.
可不久 她悲伤起来 冷冰冰的 因为她不属于这个世界
Driven mad with hopeless longing...
无望的爱把老二逼疯了
...the second brother killed himself so as to join her.
为了跟心上人在一起 他自杀了
And so Death took the second brother.
就这样 死神取走了老二的命
As for the third brother...
至于老三...
...Death searched for many years but was never able to find him.
死神找了他很多年 却始终没找到
Only when he attained a great age did the youngest brother...
老三一直活到很老
...shed the Cloak of invisibility and give it to his son.
才脱下隐形衣 交给了他的儿子
He then greeted Death as an old friend and went with him gladly...
然后 他像老朋友一样向死神致意 欣然随他而去
"...departing this life as equals."
他们一道离开了人间
- So there you are. - Those are the Deathly Hallows.
- 就是这样 - 那些就是死亡圣器
I'm sorry, sir. I still don't quite understand.
对不起 先生 我还是不太明白
Where's that pen I had?
我的笔在哪?
The Elder Wand.
接骨木魔杖
The most powerful wand ever made.
世上最有威力的魔杖
The Resurrection Stone.
复活石
The Cloak of invisibility.
隐形衣
Together, they make the Deathly Hallows.
合在一起 就是死亡圣器
Together, they make one master of Death.
合在一起 就会让你成为死神的主人
That mark was on a grave in Godric's Hollow.
高瑞克山谷的坟墓上就有这标记
Uh, Mr. Lovegood, does the Peverell Family...
洛夫古德先生 请问佩弗利尔家族...
...have anything to do with the Deathly Hallows?
和死亡圣器有关系吗?
Uh... Uh...
呃..哦...
Ignotus... Excuse me. ...and his brothers, Cadmus and Antioch...
伊格诺图斯 请让让 和他的兄弟德摩斯 安提俄克
...are thought to be the original owners of the Hallows...
传说就是死亡圣器的最初拥有者
...and therefore the inspiration for the story.
故事就是这么来的
But your tea's gone cold.
茶都凉了
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
Let's go down here.
你们先等一下
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
I'm not drinking any more of that stuff, hot or cold.
我可不想再喝那玩意了 管它热还是凉呢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
- You forgot the water. - Water?
- 你忘烧水了 - 水
For the tea.
泡茶用的
Did...? Did I?
是...是吗?
How silly of me.
我可真糊涂
It's no matter. We really should be going anyway.
没关系 反正我们也该走了
No, you can't!
不 不行
Sir?
先生
You're my only hope.
我就指望你们了
They were angry, you see, about what I'd been writing.
你们也知道 他们对我的杂志很生气
So they took her.
所以他们把她抓走了
They took my Luna.
他们抓走了我的卢娜
My Luna.
我的卢娜
But it's really you they want.
可他们想抓的是你
Who took her, sir?
先生 谁抓走了卢娜?
Voldemort.
伏地魔
Stop! I've got him!
住手 我逮住他了
That treacherous little bleeder. Is there no one we can trust?
这个无耻小人 我们还能相信谁?
They kidnapped her because he supported me.
他支持我 卢娜才被抓的
He was just desperate.
他只是急着救她
I'll do the enchantments.
我去施防护咒
Hello, beautiful.
你好啊 美女
Well, don't hang about, snatch them.
别傻站着 抓住他们
Harry.
哈利
Tell me, Grindelwald. Tell me where it is.
告诉我 格林德沃 告诉我它在哪儿
Grindelwald. Grindelwald. Grindelwald.
格林德沃 格林德沃 格林德沃
Hello, Tom. I knew you would come one day...
你好 汤姆 我知道你总有一天会来的
...but surely you must know I no longer have what you seek.
可是你要找的东西已经不在我手里了
- Tell me, Grindelwald. Tell me where it is. - Ha-ha-ha.
- 快说 格林德沃 快说它在哪儿 - 哈哈哈
Tell me who possesses it.
它在什么人手里
The Elder Wand lies with him, of course...
接骨木魔杖当然是跟他在一起了
...buried in the earth.
被埋在地下
Dumbledore.
邓布利多
The Hallows exist...
圣器真的存在
...but he's only after one of them, the last one. He knows where it is.
他只是在找最后一件 他知道在哪儿
He's gonna have it by the end of the night. You-Know-Who's found the Elder Wand.
今天晚上他就会拿到 神秘人会拿到接骨木魔杖
- Don't touch her. Unh! - Leave him.
- 别碰她 - 放开他
Your boyfriend will get worse than that...
你的男朋友要是再不老实的话...
Get off me.
放开我
...If he doesn't learn to behave himself.
我们还会叫他多吃点苦头
What happened to you, ugly?
你怎么了 丑八怪
No, not you.
不 不是说你
- What's your name? - Dudley. Vernon Dudley.
- 你叫什么? - 达力 弗农•达力
Check it.
查查
And you, my lovely...
你呢 小妞
...what do they call you?
他们叫你什么?
Penelope Clearwater, half-blood.
珀涅罗珀•克里尔沃特 混血
There's no Vernon Dudley on here.
没有叫弗农•达力的
- Did you hear that, ugly? - The list says you're lying.
- 你听到了么 丑八怪? - 名单说你在骗我们
How come you don't want us to know who you are?
你为什么不想让我们知道你是谁?
The list's wrong. I told you who I am.
那名单有错 我没骗你们
Change of plan.
改变计划
We're not taking this lot to the Ministry.
不把他们带回魔法部了
Get Draco.
去叫德拉科
Well?
怎么样?
- I can't be sure. - Draco. Look closely, son.
- 我不确定 - 德拉科 再仔细看看 孩子
If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord...
如果我们抓住哈利•波特 把他交给黑魔王
...everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?
他就会原谅我们 我们又可以回到从前了 知道吗?
Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy.
我希望我们别忘了是谁抓到他的 马尔福先生
You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?
你怎么敢在我家里这样跟我说话?
Lucius.
卢修斯
Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over.
别害怕 亲爱的 过来
Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all.
如果他不是我们要找的人 我们把黑魔王叫来 他会把我们都杀了
We need to be absolutely sure.
一定要看清楚
What's wrong with his face?
他的脸怎么了?
Yes, what is wrong with his face?
是啊 他的脸怎么了?
He came to us like that.
见他时就这样
Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon.
大概在林子里染了什么病
Or ran into a Stinging Jinx. Was it you, dearie?
像是中了蜇人咒 是你干的吗 宝贝?
Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was.
把魔杖给我 我看看她最后施的什么咒
Ah.
Got you.
被我逮着了
What is that?
怎么回事?
Where'd you get that from?
你从哪弄来的?
It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now.
从他包里搜出来的 现在是我的了
Are you mad?
你疯了?
Go! Get out!
滚 快滚
Cissy, put the boys in the cellar.
茜茜 把那两个臭小子关到地牢去
I want to have a little conversation with this one, girl-to-girl.
我要和这姑娘聊聊 说说知心话
What are we gonna do? We can't leave Hermione alone with her.
我们该怎么办?不能扔下赫敏一个人在她那儿
Ron?
荣恩
Harry?
哈利
Luna?
卢娜
That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it?
宝剑应该在古灵阁我的金库里 你们怎么弄到的?
What else did you and your friends take from my vault?!
你和你的朋友还从我的金库偷了什么?
I didn't take anything. Please. I didn't take anything.
什么都没拿 真的 我什么都没拿
I don't believe it.
我才不信
We have to do something.
我们得去救她
There's no way out of here. We've tried everything. It's enchanted.
我们出不去的 所有办法都试了 这里被施了咒
- Please! please! - Shut up!
- 求你 求你 - 不许叫
You're bleeding, Harry.
你在流血 哈利
That's a curious thing to keep in your sock.
你袜子里的东西很有意思
Help us.
帮帮我们
- Let her go. - Shut up. Get back.
- 放了她 - 闭嘴 退回去
You, goblin, come with me.
你 妖精 跟我来
- Aah! - Dobby?
- 啊 - 多比
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里?
Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course.
多比来这儿救哈利•波特
Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter.
多比会永远站在哈利•波特这边
You can Apparate in and out of this room? Could you take us with you?
你可以在这屋子里幻影显形 能带我们走吗?
Of course, sir. I'm an elf.
当然 先生 我是精灵
Works for me.
是个好主意
Dobby, I want you to take Luna and Mr. Ollivander...
多比 你带卢娜和奥利凡德先生到
Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth.
丁沃斯郊区的贝壳小屋
Trust me.
相信我
Whenever you're ready, sir.
准备好了吗 先生
Sir? I like her very much.
先生 我非常喜欢她
Meet me at the top of the stairs in 10 seconds.
十秒钟后 在最上面的楼梯见
Ow.
哎呦
Who gets his wand?
谁要他的魔杖?
I'm only going to ask you once more, goblin.
我最后再问你一遍 妖精
Think very, very carefully before you answer.
你要认真想好了再回答我
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know? Why weren't you doing your job?
你不知道 那你的活儿是怎么干的?
Who got into my vault?
谁进了我的金库?
Who stole it? Who stole it? Well?
谁偷了它?谁偷了它?
When I was last in your vault, the sword was there.
我最后一次去你金库时 剑还在
Oh, well, then perhaps it just walked out on its own then.
那倒是它自己长腿跑出来了
There is no place safer than Gringotts.
没有地方比古灵阁更保险的了
Liar!
骗子
Consider yourself lucky, goblin.
我先饶了你 妖精
The same won't be said for this one.
这个人可没有你那么走运
Like hell.
见鬼去吧
Expelliarmus!
除你武器
Stupefy.
昏昏倒地
Stop!
住手
Drop your wands.
放下魔杖
I said, drop them!
我说了 放下魔杖
Pick them up, Draco, now.
去捡起来 德拉科 快点
Well, well, well...
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
...look what we have here.
这是谁呀...
It's Harry Potter.
是哈利•波特
He's all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord.
现在又神气十足了 正好让黑魔王见见
Call him.
呼唤他
Call him.
呼唤他
Stupefy!
昏昏倒地
Stupid elf.
愚蠢的小精灵
- You could've killed me. - Dobby never meant to kill.
- 你竟想杀我 - 多比没想杀谁
Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.
多比只是想把你弄成重伤残废
How dare you take a witch's wand?
你怎么敢拿走巫师的魔杖?
How dare you defy your masters?
你竟敢违抗你的主人?
Dobby has no master.
多比没有主人
Dobby is a free elf.
多比是个自由的精灵
And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends.
多比到这儿来 是救哈利•波特和他的朋友们
Hermione.
赫敏
You're all right. We're safe.
你没事了 我们安全了
We're all safe.
我们都安全了
Harry Potter.
哈利•波特
Dobby.
多比
Dobby. No, just... Hold on.
多比 不 坚...坚持住
Hold on. Look, just hold on, okay?
坚持住 听着 坚持住 好吗?
We'll fix you.
我们会治好你的
Hermione will have something.
赫敏有办法
In your bag. Hermione?
你包里的药 赫敏
Hermione?
赫敏
What is it? Help me.
怎么了 帮帮我
Such a beautiful place...
这地方真美啊
...to be with friends.
有朋友在身边
Dobby is happy to be with his friend...
多比很幸福 能和朋友...
...Harry Potter.
哈利•波特在一起
We should close his eyes.
我们帮他合上眼睛吧
Don't you think?
你觉得呢?
There.
好了
Now he could be sleeping.
他可以睡了
I want to bury him.
我想安葬他
Properly. Without magic.
不用魔法