美女与野兽 Beauty and the Beast

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 爱情 / 歌舞 / 奇幻

导演: 比尔·康顿

演员: 艾玛·沃森 / 丹·史蒂文斯 / 卢克·伊万斯 / 凯文·克莱恩 / 乔什·加德 / 伊万·麦克格雷格 / 伊恩·麦克莱恩 / 艾玛·汤普森 / 斯坦利·图齐 / 古古·姆巴塔-劳 / 奥德拉·麦克唐


台词
字幕转制|天外生物感谢原字幕制作者
Once upon a time in the hidden heart of France.
从前在法国的腹地
A handsome young prince
一位年轻英俊的王子
lived in a beautiful castle.
住在金碧辉煌的城堡里
Puff! Puff!
粉扑!粉扑!
Although he had everything his heart desired,
尽管王子拥有一切他想要的东西
the Prince was selfish and unkind.
但王子却是一个刻薄而自私的人
Master, it's time.
主人 是时候了
He taxed the village
他向村民征税
to fill his castle with the most beautiful objects.
用最精美华贵的物品装点城堡 大办舞会
And his parties with the most beautiful people.
邀请奢华盛装的人们
♪ Oh, how defined ♪
♫ 多么神圣 ♫
♪ Glamour music and magic combined ♪
♫ 美妙的音乐和魔法结合 ♫
♪ See the maidens for anxious to shine ♪
♫ 看仙女们 闪耀着光辉 ♫
♪ Look for a sign that in the hands, chances, ♪
♫ 随时准备着抓住吸引眼球的机会 ♫
♪ She'll be his special one ♪
♫ 她会是全场最独特的一位 ♫
♪ What a play ♪
♫ 多美的场面 ♫
♪ What a breathtaking, thrilling array ♪
♫ 美到让人无法呼吸 ♫
♪ Every prince, every has a day ♪
♫ 每一位王子甚至骏马都有闪光的机会 ♫
♪ As I sing with passion, gusto... ♪
♫ 我会激情歌唱 ♫
♪ No a care in the worid ♪
♫ 没有丝毫顾虑 ♫
Then one night,
一个风雨交加的夜晚
an unexpected intruder arrived at the castle,
一位不速之客进入了城堡
seeking shelter from the bestest storm.
想要避雨
As a gift, she offered the Prince a single rose.
作为答谢 她送给王子一支玫瑰
Repulsed by her haggard appearance,
王子十分嫌弃形容枯槁的老婆婆
the Prince turned the woman away.
王子要赶走老婆婆
But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances.
但老婆婆警告王子不要以貌取人
For beauty is found within.
真正的美在于内心
When he dismissed her again,
王子依然要驱赶她
the old woman's out with her appearance melted away.
这时候老婆婆变了样子
To reveal...
变成了…
a beautiful enchantress.
一个非常美丽的女巫
The Prince begged for forgiveness, but he was too late.
王子乞求原谅 但为时已晚
Cause she had seen that there was no love in his heart.
因为女巫看出王子没有一点儿爱心
Chip! Chip! Oh, Lord!
当心!当心!哦 上帝!
As punishment...
为了惩罚王子…
she transformed him into a hideous beast.
女巫把他变成了一头丑陋的野兽
And placed a powerfull spell on the castle...
给整座城堡和里面的仆人也施加了…
and all who lived there.
强大的魔咒
As days bleed into years...
日子一天天过去…
The Prince and his servants were forgotten by the world.
王子和他的仆人们早已被世人遗忘
For the enchantress had erased all memory of them,
因为女巫也将他们 从他们
from the minds of the people they loved.
所爱之人的脑海中抹去了
But the rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose.
而她送给王子的玫瑰花真的是一朵魔法玫瑰
If he could learn to love another...
如果在最后一片花瓣凋谢之前…
and earned their love in return by the time the last petal fell,
王子能够爱上一个人并获得对方的爱
the spell would be broken.
魔咒就会解除
If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.
否则 王子将再也无法从野兽变回到人类了
As the years passed,
几年过去了
he fell into despair and lost all hope.
王子早已不再抱有希望了
For who could ever learn to love a beast?
因为谁会爱上一头野兽呢?
美女与野兽
♪ Little town, it's a quite village ♪
♫ 安静的小村庄 ♫
♪ Everyday, like the one before ♪
♫ 每天重复着一样的生活 ♫
♪ Little town, full of little people ♪
♫ 小村庄里 住着平凡的人们 ♫
♪ Waking up to say..? ♪
♫ 清晨醒来会说… ♫
Bonjour.
早上好
Bonjour.
早上好
- Bonjour. - Bonjour.
- 早上好 - 早上好
Morning.
早安
♪ There goes the baker with his tray, like always ♪
♫ 这是面包师 拿着他的托盘 一如既往 ♫
♪ The same all bread and rolls to sell ♪
♫ 还是卖着一样的面包 ♫
♪ Every morning just the same ♪
♫ 每天早上 都是如此 ♫
♪ Since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town. ♪
♫ 从来到这个小村庄的第一天 就是如此 ♫
Good morning, Belle!
早上好 贝儿!
Good morning Monsieur Jean! Have you lost something again?
早上好 琼先生!你又丢东西了吗?
Well, I believe I have. The problem is, I can't remember what!
看来是的 但我记不清是什么了!
I'm sure it'll come through me.
过一会就会想起来了
Where are you off to?
你要去哪?
To return this book it`s about to lovers in
去还一本书
It's about two lovers in fair Verona.
关于一对恋人在美丽的维罗纳
Sounds boring.
听起来好无聊
♪ Look there she goes that girl is strange, no question ♪
♫ 看这女孩真神奇 ♫
♪ Dazed and distracted, can't you tell? ♪
♫ 整日心不在焉 ♫
♪ Never part of any crowd ♪
♫ 从不凑热闹 ♫
♪ 'Cause her head's up on some cloud ♪
♫ 仿佛独自生活在云端 ♫
♪ No denying she's a funny girl that Belle ♪
♫ 大家都知道贝儿是个奇怪的姑娘 ♫
♪ Bonjour, good day! How is your family? ♪
♫ 早上好 日安!家人还好吗?♫
♪ Bonjour, good day! How is your wife? ♪
♫ 早上好 日安!你妻子还好吗?♫
♪ I need six eggs, that's too expensive. ♪
♫ 我要买六个鸡蛋 太贵了 ♫
♪ There must be more than this provincial life. ♪
♫ 小村庄外面一定还有更大的世界 ♫
Ah! If it isn't the only bookworm in town!
啊!果然是城里唯一的书呆子!
So, where did you run off to this week?
说说 你又去哪神游了?
Two cities in northern Italy.
两个在意大利北部的城市
I didn't want to come back.
我都不想回来了
Have you got any new places to go?
有没有新的地方可以去啊?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有了
But you may re-read any of the old ones that you'd like.
不过你可以把喜欢的再看上一遍
Thank you.
谢谢
Your library makes a small corner of the wall seems big.
你的藏书让这个小地方变大了
- Bon voyage. - Bye.
- 一路顺风 - 再见
♪ Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar ♪
♫ 看 是那个奇怪的姑娘 ♫
♪ I wonder if she's feeling well? ♪
♫ 不知道她是不是病了 ♫
♪ With a dreamy far-off look and her nose stuck in a book. ♪
♫ 眼神总是迷离 脑袋埋在书里 ♫
♪ What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle. ♪
♫ 大家都不懂 这奇怪的贝儿 ♫
♪ Ah~ isn't this amazing? ♪
♫ 啊…这难道不神奇吗?♫
♪ it's my favorite parts, because ♪
♫ 这是我最爱的一部分 因为 ♫
♪ you'll see.. ♪
♫ 能看到… ♫
♪ Here's where she meets Prince Charming ♪
♫ 她遇到自己的白马王子 ♫
♪ But she won't discover that it's him,'til chapter three ♪
♫ 但直到第三章她才意识到自己爱上了他 ♫
♪ Now it's no wonder that her name means "beauty" ♪
♫ 贝儿这个名字就是美丽的意思 ♫
♪ Her looks have got no parallel ♪
♫ 她的美貌的确无人能敌 ♫
♪ But behind that fair facade I'm afraid she's rather odd ♪
♫ 但美丽的面庞之下 有一颗古怪的心灵 ♫
♪ Very different from the rest of us ♪
♫ 跟我们如此不同 ♫
♪ She's nothing like the rest of us ♪
♫ 她一点都不像我们 ♫
♪ She's different from the rest of us is Belle ♪
♫ 贝儿 她真的跟我们不一样 ♫
Look at her, LeFou.
看看她 乐福
My future wife.
我未来的妻子
Belle is the most beautiful girl in the village.
贝儿是村子里最漂亮的女孩
That makes her the best.
她是最好的
But she's so well-read.
但她那么博学
And you so..
而你…
athletically inclined.
四肢发达
I know.
我知道
Belle can be as argumentative as she's beautiful.
我美丽的贝儿肯定是能说会道的
Exactly! Who needs her, when you've got us?
说的是啊!不过有我们在一起何必找他呢?
Yes..
是啊…
Ever since the war, I felt like, I've been missing someting.
不过战争过后 我总感觉 心里少了点什么
And she is the only girl who gives me that sense of...
她是唯一一个让我心里感受到那种…
Demo Remix
小鹿乱撞
I don't know what that means.
具体我也说不上来
♪ Right from the moment when I met her, saw her. ♪
♫ 自从我第一次遇见她 ♫
♪ I said, "she's gorgeous"and I fell ♪
♫ 我就被她的美丽所吸引 ♫
♪ Here in town there's only she, who is beautiful as me. ♪
♫ 在这个小村庄 只有她的容貌与我般配 ♫
♪ So I making plan to woo and marry Belle. ♪
♫ 我要追求她 娶她为妻 ♫
♪ Look there he goes. ♪
♫ 看他 ♫
♪ Isn't he dreamy? ♪
♫ 是不是美的像梦 ♫
♪ Monsieur Gaston, oh! He's so cute! ♪
♫ 加斯顿先生 哦!他真是帅气 ♫
♪ Be still my heart I'm hardly breathing ♪
♫ 我的心跳加速 无法呼吸 ♫
♪ He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute ♪
♫ 他是如此健硕 高大威猛 ♫
That's never gonna happen, ladies.
别做白日梦了 女士们
♪ - Bonjour! - Pardon! ♪
♫ - 早上好! - 抱歉!♫
♪ - Good day! - Mais oui! ♪
♫ - 日安! - 日安!♫
♪ - You call this bacon? - What lovely grapes! ♪
♫ - 这是培根吗? - 好新鲜的葡萄啊!♫
♪ - Some cheese? - Ten yards ♪
♫ - 还有奶酪 - 十码 ♫
♪ - One pound - Excuse me ♪
♫ - 一英镑 - 抱歉 ♫
♪ - I'll get the knife - Please, let me through! ♪
♫ - 我去拿刀子 - 借过一下!♫
♪ - This bread - Those fish ♪
♫ - 我要这个面包 - 那些鱼 ♫
♪ - It's stale! - They smell ♪
♫ - 不新鲜了! - 有味道了 ♫
♪ Madame's mistaken ♪
♫ 一定是你搞错了 ♫
♪ There must be more than this provincial life! ♪
♫ 这个小村庄外面一定还有更大的世界 ♫
♪ Just watch, I'm going to make Belle my wife! ♪
♫ 我一定要娶贝儿为妻 ♫
♪ Look there she goes a girl who's strange but special ♪
♫ 看她 奇怪却又独特的女生 ♫
♪ A most peculiar mad'moiselle ♪
♫ 有些古怪的女生 ♫
♪ It's a pity and a sin She doesn't quite fit in ♪
♫ 有点可惜 她有些不合群 ♫
♪ 'Cause she really is a funny girl A beauty but a funny girl ♪
♫ 她真是一个奇怪的女孩 一个美丽又古怪的女孩 ♫
♪ She really is a funny girl! ♪
♫ 她真是一个古怪的女孩!♫
♪ That Belle~ ♪
♫ 美丽又古怪的女孩 ♫
Good morrning, Belle!
早安 贝儿!
Wonderful book you have there!
你有一本很棒的书
Have you read it?
你读过吗?
Well, not that one. But, you know, books...
嗯 不是这本 不过你知道的 书吗…
For your dinner table.
今晚能约你
Shall I join you this evening?
共进晚餐吗?
Sorry, not this evening.
抱歉 今晚不行
Busy?
很忙吗?
No...
不是…
So, moving on?
怎么 有进展了?
No, LeFou.
还有没 来福
It's the ones who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey.
就是那些矜持的姑娘才值得追
That what makes Belle so appealing.
贝儿越是这样越吸引人
She hasn't made a fool of herself just to gain my favour.
她才不会傻兮兮的去博取我的好感
How would you call that?
她这样叫什么?
Dignity?
自重?
It's outrageously attractive, isn't it?
这是她的特殊魅力 不是吗?
Gaston!
加斯顿!
♪ How does a moment last forever? ♪
♫ 怎样才能永远留住一瞬间?♫
♪ How can a story never died? ♪
♫ 怎么才能让一个故事永久流传 ♫
♪ It is love we must hold onto. ♪
♫ 这份爱 我们一定要珍惜 ♫
♪ Never easy, but we try. ♪
♫ 就算艰难 也不退缩 ♫
♪ Sometimes our happiness is captured. ♪
♫ 有时幸福能捕捉到 ♫
♪ Somehow a time and place stand still. ♪
♫ 仿佛世界都静止 ♫
♪ Love leads on inside our hearts. ♪
♫ 爱永远都在 ♫
♪ And always will. ♪
♫ 我们心间 ♫
Oh, Belle!
哦 贝儿!
Could you..?
你能…
Hand me a...
递给我一个…
Thank you.
谢谢
And I also need..
我还需要…
No. No.
不 不
Actually...
实际上…
Yes, that's exactly what I need. Thank you.
好了 我需要的就是这个 谢谢
Papa, do you think I'm odd?
爸爸 你觉得我奇怪吗?
Odd?
奇怪?
My daughter? Odd?
我女儿奇怪吗?
Where did you get an idea like that?
你哪来的这种想法?
I don't know. People talk.
我不清楚 听人说的
This is a small village, you know.
你知道的 这个小村庄
Small minded, as well.
思想很保守
But, small also means safe.
但保守并不代表安稳
Even back in Paris, I knew a girl like you, who would be so...
甚至早在巴黎 我知道一个女孩像你一样 谁会那么…
ahead of a time.
前卫
Different.
与众不同
People mocked her.
人们嘲笑她
Until the day they all found themselves imitating her.
直到有一天他们都发现自己在效仿她
Please, just tell me one more thing about her.
请再告诉我一些关于她的事
Your mother was..
你妈妈她…
fearless.
无所畏惧
Fearless.
无所畏惧
So,
那么
what can I bring you from the market?
要我从市场给你带点什么过来?
A rose. Like the one in the painting.
一支玫瑰 像画里的那样
You ask of that every year!
你每年都只要玫瑰!
And every year you bring it.
你每年都给我带
Then I should bring you another.
那今年也一样
You have my word.
我向你保证
Bye, Papa.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Belle.
再见 贝儿
Come on, Philippe.
走了 菲利普
You know the way.
你认识路的
I'll see you tomorrow!
明天见!
Right! Tomorrow, with the rose!
好的 明天见 给你带玫瑰
Stay safe.
路上小心
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
The laundry.
洗衣服
Come! Come!
过来!过来!
"The Blue Bird.."
蓝色的鸟儿…
The Blue Bird
蓝色的鸟儿
"that flies over..."
飞过…
"the dark..."
黑暗…
"wood".
树林
That was amazing!
你太棒了!
What on earth are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
Teaching another girl to read?
在教一个女孩子认字吗?
Isn't one enough?
有你一个还不够吗?
We have to do something.
我们得给她点教训了
You are the wildest,
你真是完美
most gorgeous thing I've ever seen.
是我见过的最美丽的面容
Nobody deserves you.
没人能配得上你
But at least I know our children will be beautiful.
至少我知道我们的孩子将是最美丽的
Am I catching you at a bad time?
你在嘀咕什么呢?
- What is it, LeFou? - A damsel is in distress.
- 什么事?来福 - 一个姑娘正在受难
It's hero time.
该英雄救美了
I'm not done with you, yet.
待会和你接着聊
Me, neither.
待会接着聊
Belle! I heard you had trouble with the headmaster.
贝儿!我听说校长找你麻烦了
He never liked me either.
他从来都不喜欢我
Can I give you a little advise about the villagers, Belle?
我可以给你一点关于村民们的建议 贝儿?
They're never gonna trust the kind of change you're trying to bring them.
他们永远都不会接受你想要引发的变革
All I wanted was to teach a child to read.
我只不过是想教那个孩子认字
The only children you should concern yourself, will be..
你不应该操心别人家的孩子 你该操心你自己
your own.
的孩子
I'm...
我…
not ready to have children.
真没想过生孩子
Maybe you haven't met the right man.
也许你还没有遇到合适的男人
It's a small village, Gaston. I've met them all.
村里就这么几个人 加斯顿 我都见过他们
Well, maybe you should take another look.
嗯 也许你应该好好看一看
Some of us have changed.
其中有些人已经有了微妙的变化
Gaston,
加斯顿
we could never make each other happy.
我们在一起是不会幸福的
No one can changed that much.
这一点是不会改变的
Oh, Belle.
哦 贝儿
Do you know what happens to spinsters in this village after their fathers died?
你知道村子里的姑娘们在父亲死后会发生什么吗?
Coins? Could you spare me coins?
行行好吧?给点钱吧?
They beg for scraps, like poor Agathe.
会像阿加特那样靠乞讨为生
This is our world, Belle.
这就是现实 贝儿
For simple folk like us, it doesn't getting better.
像我们这穷乡僻壤的 还有什么可挑的
I want to be a farm girl.
我是个乡下姑娘
But I'm not simple. And..
可我不想就这样…
I'm never going to marry you, Gaston.
我永远都不会嫁给你的 加斯顿
I'm sorry!
抱歉了!
Can you imagine?
真是不可理喻
Me? The wife of that boorish,
我?怎么能嫁给那个
brainless...
没脑子的人…
♪ Madam Gaston, can't you just see it? ♪
♫ 加斯顿 你难道看不出来吗?♫
♪ Madame Gaston, his little wife. Ugh! ♪
♫ 加斯顿 我怎能做他的妻子!♫
♪ No, Sir. Not me, I guarantee it ♪
♫ 不行 真的不行 不可能 ♫
♪ I want much more than this provincial life ♪
♫ 我不想永远困在这个小村庄里 ♫
♪ I want adventure in the great wide somewhere ♪
♫ 我想去更广阔的世界里冒险 ♫
♪ I want it more than I can tell ♪
♫ 有多么的想 我甚至无法用语言表达 ♫
♪ And for once it might be grand ♪
♫ 我多想能有人 ♫
♪ To have someone understand ♪
♫ 懂得我的想法 ♫
I want so much more than they've got planned
我想要的远远超过他们的小计划
The woods are lovely.
树林很美啊
I only wish I'd recognized them.
我只想能认出路来
You know where we are, Philippe? Cause I don't.
菲利普 你知道我们在哪里吗?我都转糊涂了
It's all right. It's all right. Philippe.
没关系 没关系 菲利普
Yes, we can go this way.
是的 我们可以走这条路
Go on. To the right.
走吧 走右边
That's it!
就是这样!
Come on!
快点!
One door closes,
这条不通
another one opens.
走另一条
All right, boy.Just a bit of snow.
好了 伙计 一点点的雪而已
In June.
这可是六月
Mind your step.
当心脚下
It's slippery.
别滑倒了
Go, go Philippe! Come on!
跑 跑菲利普!快点!
Come on!
快点
Go, Philippe! Go!
快 菲利普!快!
Philippe!
菲利普!
Good boy.
好伙计
Go, boy! Go!
快 伙计!快!
Philippe, you saved my life!
菲利普 你救了我的命!
Well done. Ehh.
做得很好
They'll have to get their dinner somewhere else, won't they?
他们得到别处去找他们的晚餐了 不是吗?
Look!
看啊!
It's hay!
草料
And water.
还有水
You are safe, my old friend.
你安全了 老伙计
I'll go pay my respects to our unwitting host.
我得去跟主人打声招呼 因为我们不请自来
Whoever that may be.
多少有些不合适
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank...
谢谢
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Sorry to intrude.
对不起 打扰了
I'm a.. just a traveler,
我…只是路过
seeking shelter from the storm.
想来避避雨
Sorry to disturb you.
抱歉 打扰您了
Anyone home?
有人在家吗?
Anyone awake?
有人醒着吗?
He must''ve lost his way in the woods.
他一定是在森林里迷路了
You have to keep quite!
快闭上你的嘴!
Excuse me?
有人吗?
Beautiful.
好精美
Extraordinary.
这可不一般
A man of taste.
他真有品味
He was talking about me.
他说的是我
Well, wherever you are..
好吧 不管你在哪儿…
I'm just going to warm myself by the fire.
我只是想烤烤火取个暖
That's better.
好多了
Oh, much better.
哦 好极了
Thank you.
谢谢您
Mom said I wasn't supposed to move, because it might be scary.
妈妈说我不应该乱动 因为这样可能会吓到你
Sorry.
抱歉
It's alright.
没关系
I cannot..
我得走了…
Thank you enough for your hospitality.
非常感谢您的款待
I'll..
我…
leave you..
走了…
and good night.
晚安
Come on Philippe, go! Go!
过来 菲利普 快走
No, wait, wait, wait!
不 等等 慢着 慢着
Roses. I nearly forgot.
玫瑰 我差点给忘了
Stay here.
呆在这里
I promised Belle a rose.
我答应过贝儿给她带玫瑰的
There!
拿到了!
Philippe!
菲利普!
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Where is Papa?
爸爸在哪儿?
Take me to him!
带我去找他!
Look! Cogsworth!
看啊!葛士华!
A beautiful girl!
有个美女来了!
Yes! I can see it's a girl.
我知道!我看得出来
I lost my hands, but my eyes.
我指环坏了 可眼没瞎
But, what if she's the one?
不过 她会不会就是?
The one who'll break the spell?
那个能解除魔咒的人?
Who said that?
谁在说话?
Who's there?
是谁?
Papa?
爸爸吗?
Papa, is that you?
爸爸 是你吗?
Belle!
贝儿!
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Your hands are iced.
你的手好冰
We need to get you home.
我们需要带你回家
Belle, now you must leave!
贝儿 你现在必须离开!
This castle is alive!
这个城堡是活的!
Now, go before he finds you!
现在 在他发现你之前快离开这儿!
Who?
是谁?
Who's there?
谁在哪儿?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁
I've come to my father.
我是来找我爸爸的
Your father is a thief!
你爸爸是个小偷
Liar!
骗子!
He stole a rose.
他偷了玫瑰
I asked the rose.
是我要的玫瑰
Punish me, not him!
要罚就罚我吧!
No!
不行!
He means forever!
他会关你一辈子!
Apparently, that's what happens around here when you pick a flower!
很显然 他家里的玫瑰花 外人摘不得
A life sentence for a rose?
不过是朵玫瑰而已啊?
I received eternal damnation for one.
我受到了一个永恒的诅咒
I merely locking him away.
我只是把他关起来而已
Do you choose to take you father's place?
你还愿意替你爸爸受罚吗?
Come in to the light.
到亮的地方来
Choose.
自己选
Belle, I won't let you do this.
贝儿 你别管我了
I lost your mother.
我失去了你妈妈
I won't lose you, too!
我绝不能再失去你!
Now, go!
快走!
Go!
快!
All right, Papa. I'll leave.
那好 爸爸 我走
I need a minute alone with him.
让我跟爸爸道别
You are so cruel,
你就这么铁石心肠
did you won't allow a daughter to say her father goodbye?
都不让我跟爸爸道个别吗?
Forever can spare a minute.
你可是要关他一辈子啊
When this door closes, it will not open again.
当那扇门再次关上 就再也不会打开了
I should've been with you.
我昨晚应该和你一起去的
No. Belle, listen to me.
不 贝儿 听我说
It's all right.
没关系的
Now, go.
快走
Live your life.
好好生活
And forget me.
把我忘了吧
Forget you?
忘了你?
Everything I aim is because of you.
我的一切都是你给的
I love you, Belle.
我爱你 贝儿
Don't be afraid.
不要害怕
I love you too, Papa.
我也爱你 爸爸
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
And I will escape, I promise.
我一定会逃出去的
Wh.. What?
什么?
You took his place.
你来替他
He is my father.
他是我爸爸
He's a fool.
他是个傻瓜
And so are you.
你也是
Belle..
贝儿…
Papa!
爸爸
Don't hurt him!
别弄伤他!
- Papa! - No!
- 爸爸! - 不!
I'll come back!
我会回来的!
I promise!
一定会!
Forgive my intrusion, mademoiselle.
打扰了 贝儿小姐
But I have come to escort you to your room.
请让我带您去房间休息一会
My room?
我有房间?
- But I thought... - Oh, what?
- 可我以为…哦 - 以为什么?
That "Once this door closes, it will not open again"?
当这扇门再次关上 就再也不会打开了吗?
I know.
我知道
He gets all dramatic.
那都是他吓唬你的
Hallo!
你好!
Oh, you are very strong.
哦 你力气可真大
This is a great quality.
这算是个优点
What are you?
你是谁?
I am Lumie!
我叫卢米亚!
And.. You can talk?
还有…你会说话?
Of course, he can talk.
当然 他会说话
It's all he ever does.
他就是话多
Now, Lumie, as the head of the household,
好了 卢米亚 我以城堡总管的身份
I demand that you to put her back in her cell at once.
命令你立刻把她关回去
What do you want to be for the rest of your life, Cogsworth?
葛士华你想在你后半生中当什么?
A man or a mental clock?
人还是有思维的钟?
Ready, miss?
准备好了 小姐?
Trust me.
相信我
You must forgive first impressions. I hope you are not too startled.
请原谅刚才吓到你了 希望你没特别惊讶
Why would I be startled?
我为什么要惊讶?
I'm talking to a candle.
不就是蜡烛会说话嘛
Candelabro, please.
是蜡台 拜托
You know there's a difference.
你要知道是有区别的
But consider me at your service. The castle is your own now,
不过我会服侍好您的 就把城堡当成自己的家吧
so feel free to go anywhere you like.
所以你随时可以去 任何你喜欢的地方
Except the west wing.
除了西塔楼
Uh, which we do not have.
嗯 我们什么都没说
Why? What's in the west wing?
为什么?西塔楼里有什么吗?
- Nothing. - Nothing.
- 没什么 - 没什么
- Storage space. - Storage space.
- 是贮藏室 - 是贮藏室
- That's it - That's it.
- 就是这样 - 就是这样
Yes, that's it!
对 就是贮藏室!
This way, please. To the east wing.
这边请 去东塔楼
As I like to call it, it's the only wing.
正如我所说 这是唯一的塔楼
Ha ha. Watch your step, s'il vou plait!
哈 哈 注意脚下 您请!
Welcome to your new room!
欢迎来到你的新家!
It's modest, but comortable.
有些简陋 但很舒适
It's.. beautiful.
这儿…很漂亮
But of course,
当然了
The Master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle.
主人想让你住在城堡里最好的房间
Oh, dear. We were not expecting guest.
哦 亲爱的 我们都没料到还有客人来
Enchant? mademoiselle.
打扰下 小姐
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll have this place spotless in no time.
我会随时把这个地方打扫的一尘不染
This plan of yours is dangerous.
你的计划太危险了
I would've risk anything to kiss you again, Plumette.
为了再次亲吻你 我甘愿冒一切风险
No, my love. I've been burnt by you before.
不 亲爱的 你会把我点着的
We must be strong.
我们要坚定
How can I be strong when you make me so..
你的美总让我轻易动摇…
Is everything here alive?
这的一切都是活的吗?
Hello. What's your name?
你好 你叫什么?
That is a hairbrush.
那就是把梳子
Do not be alarmed.
不必惊慌 小姐
This is just your wardrobe.
那是你的衣柜
Meet Madame De Garderobe.A great singer.
欢迎衣柜夫人 伟大的歌唱家
Which you can stay awake.
她清醒时才是
Cogsworth! A diva needs a beauty rest.
葛士华!我需要睡个美容觉
Stay with us, Madame.
快醒醒 夫人
We have someone for you to dress!
这儿有位小姐需要你打扮一下
Ah, finally!
啊 终于!
A woman!
来了个女人
Pretty eyes.
漂亮的眼睛
Proud face.
美丽的脸蛋
A perfect canvas. Yes!
完美的画布 好的!
I will find you something worthy of a princess.
我给这位公主找一身最配她的衣服
I'm not a princess.
我不是公主
Non sense!
别说胡话!
Let's see what I gotin my drawer.
我来看看抽屉里都有什么宝贝
Oh! How embarassing!
哦!太不好意思了!
♪ Froufrou, come and help mama. ♪
♫ 沙沙 过来帮帮妈妈 ♫
Perfecto!
美极了!
Subtle, understated. I love it! Au revoir!
有内涵 很低调 我很喜欢 再见!
♪ Froufrou, send my love to the maestro. ♪
♫ 沙沙 替我向音乐大师问好 ♫
Picture it, LeFou.
想象下 来福
A rustic cabin,
乡间小屋
My latest kill roasting on the fire.
我在炉火旁烤杀猎物
Adorable children running around us, while my love...
可爱的孩子在我们身边奔跑 而我的爱…
rubs my tired feet.
给我揉我那疲惫的脚
But what did Belle say?
但是贝儿说了什么?
"I will never marry you, Gaston!"
我永远不会嫁给你 加斯顿!
You know, there are other girls.
你知道的 还有其他女孩
A great man doesn't waste his time.
伟大的人不会浪费时间
♪ Gosh, it disturbs me to see you, Gaston ♪
♫ 加斯顿 看见你真让我心烦 ♫
♪ Looking so down in the dumps. ♪
♫ 在你身边 我无法抬头 ♫
♪ Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston. ♪
♫ 所有男人都想成为你 加斯顿 ♫
♪ Even when taking your lumps. ♪
♫ 哪怕是有你几分优点 ♫
♪ There's no men in town as admired as you. ♪
♫ 你会镇上最受欢迎的人 ♫
♪ You're everyone's favorite guy ♪
♫ 你是所有人的最爱 ♫
♪ Everyone's awed and inspired by you ♪
♫ 所有人都尊敬你 崇拜你 ♫
♪ And it's not very hard to see why ♪
♫ 原因很明显 ♫
♪ No one's slick as Gaston ♪
♫ 没有人拥有加斯顿这样华丽的外表 ♫
♪ No one's quick as Gaston ♪
♫ 没有人有加斯顿这样灵敏的身手 ♫
♪ No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's ♪
♫ 没有人有加斯顿这样强壮的身躯 ♫
♪ For there's no man in town half as manly ♪
♫ 你的男子气概其他人一般都不及 ♫
♪ Perfect, a pure paragon! ♪
♫ 你就是完美的化身!♫
♪ You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley ♪
♫ 不信你问汤姆还有迪克或是斯坦利 ♫
♪ And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on ♪
♫ 他们会告诉你 他们愿意跟谁混 ♫
♪ Who plays...? ♪
♫ 没有人像… ♫
♪ dart like Gaston! ♪
♫ 完美好似上帝 ♫
♪ - Who breaks hearts - Like Gaston! ♪
♫ - 没有人像加斯顿 - 行动如此有力 ♫
♪ Who's much more than some of this...like Gaston. ♪
♫ 没有人像加斯顿充满盛夏的活了 ♫
♪ As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating. ♪
♫ 站在你身旁 我感到惶恐 ♫
♪ My, what a guy, that Gaston! ♪
♫ 加斯顿是如此完美的人啊 ♫
♪ I needed encouragement. ♪
♫ 我需要鼓励 ♫
♪ Thank you, LeFou ♪
♫ 谢谢 来福 ♫
♪ Well, there's no one as easy to bolster as you ♪
♫ 没有人能像你一般值得信赖 ♫
Too much?
太过了吧?
Yep.
♪ No one fights like Gaston ♪
♫ 没有人像加斯顿英勇无敌 ♫
♪ Douses lights like Gaston ♪
♫ 没有人像加斯顿做事利落 ♫
♪ In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston ♪
♫ 摔跤比赛没有人能打赢加斯顿 ♫
♪ When I hunt, I sneak up with my quiver ♪
♫ 当我狩猎时 我偷偷地用箭袋 ♫
♪ And beasts of the field say a prayer ♪
♫ 为田野的走兽祷告 ♫
♪ Cause I'm carefully aimed for the liver ♪
♫ 因为我小心地瞄准肝脏 ♫
♪ Then I shoot from behind ♪
♫ 然后我从后面开枪 ♫
♪ Is that fair? ♪
♫ 这公平吗?♫
I don't care.
我不在乎
♪ No one hits like Gaston ♪
♫ 没有人像加斯顿英勇果断 ♫
♪ Matches wits like Gaston ♪
♫ 机智灵敏 ♫
♪ In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston ♪
♫ 就算比赛吐口水 也有人比得过他 ♫
♪ I'm especially good at expectorating! ♪
♫ 我很会吐痰 ♫
Ten points for Gaston!
给加斯顿加十分
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
♪ When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs ♪
♫ 我小时候 每天早上吃四十八个鸡蛋 ♫
♪ Every morning to help me get larger ♪
♫ 让我长的强壮 ♫
♪ And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs ♪
♫ 现在要吃六十个鸡蛋 ♫
♪ So I'm roughly the size of a barge! ♪
♫ 我的体型堪比一艘船 ♫
♪ Who has brains.. ♪
♫ 谁的头脑… ♫
♪ like Gaston? ♪
♫ 像加斯顿?♫
♪ - Entertains - like Gaston? ♪
♫ - 受欢迎 - 像加斯顿?♫
♪ Who can make up these endless refrains like Gaston? ♪
♫ 谁能弥补这些没完没了的缺陷 成为加斯顿?♫
♪ I use antlers in all of my decorating ♪
♫ 我的家里摆满了鹿角 ♫
♪ Say it again ♪
♫ 再说一遍 ♫
♪ Who's a man among men? ♪
♫ 谁是男人中的男人?♫
♪ Who's the super success? ♪
♫ 谁是无敌的人?♫
♪ Don't you know? Can't you guess? ♪
♫ 难道不知道吗?♫
♪ Ask his fans and his five hhangers-on ♪
♫ 去问他的追随者们 你就知道了 ♫
♪ There's just one guy in town Who's got all of it down ♪
♫ 整个小镇里没有人像他这样完美 ♫
♪ And his name's G-A-S-T.. ♪
♫ 他的名字是G-A-S-T ♫
♪ I believe there's another T.. ♪
♫ 应该还有一个“T”… ♫
♪ It just occurred to me that I'm illiterate ♪
♫ 我只是受不了我学识浅薄 ♫
♪ And I've never actually had to spell it out loud before.. ♪
♫ 我从来没有真正拼出来之前… ♫
♪ GASTON! ♪
♫ 加斯顿!♫
LeFou, you are the best.
来福 你挺厉害的
How is it no girls snatch you up yet?
怎么没有姑娘跟你在一起呢?
I've been told that I'm clingy. But I don't really get it.
有人说我太黏人 可我不是很懂
Please, please. Someone, someone.
借过 借过 有人 有人
Help, help..
救命 救命
You must help me.
你必须帮助我
It's Belle! He's got Belle. She's locked in a dungeon!
贝儿!他抓了贝儿 她被关在地牢里!
Who's got her?
谁抓了她?
A beast!
一只野兽!
A huge, horrid, monstrous beast!
一个巨大的 可怕的 丑陋的野兽!
My daughter's life is in danger.
我女儿的生命处于危险之中
Why do you laugh? It's no joke!
你为什么笑?这不是玩笑!
His castle is hidden in the woods.
他的城堡隐藏在树林里
It's already winter there.
那儿已经是冬天了
Winter in June?
六月的冬天吗?
Crazy old Maurice.
发疯的老莫里斯
Listen to me!
听我说!
The beast is real.
真的有野兽
Do you understand?
你们明白吗?
Well, no one help me?
你们都不肯帮我吗?
I'll help, Maurice.
我帮你 莫里斯
What?
什么?
You will?
你帮我?
Everybody,
各位
stop making fun at this man at once.
事情弄清楚前别笑他了
Captain, thank you.
加斯顿 谢谢你
Don't thank me, Maurice.
不用谢我 莫里斯
Lead us to the Beast.
带我们去找野兽
Come.
跟我来
Mama! There's a girl in the castle!
妈妈!城堡里有个姐姐!
Yes, Chip! We know.
是的 阿齐 我们知道
What kind of tea does she likes?
她喜欢什么茶?
Herbal, oolong,
凉茶 乌龙
chamomille?
菊花茶?
I'm too excited!
我太激动了!
Slow down, before you break your handle.
你慢点 小心摔坏了把手
Hands up, Mrs. Potts.
抬起手 珀特斯夫人
Lumie!
卢米亚!
I'll be come. Let me do the talking.
让我来 我来和他谈一谈
you are making her a dinner?
你在给她做晚饭?
We thought you might appreciate a company.
我们以为你会喜欢这个聚会
Master, I just want to assure you...
主人 我只是想向你保证…
that I had no part in this hopeless plan.
我没参与这悲催的计划
Preparing a dinner, designing a gown for her, giving her a suite...
准备晚餐 为她设计礼服 给她一间…
in the east wing.
在东塔的卧室
You gave her a bedroom?
你给她一间卧室?
No, no, no. He gave her a bedroom.
不 不 不 他给了她一间卧室
This is true.
这是真的
But, if this girl is the one who can break the spell,
但是 如果这个女孩能打破魔咒的话
then maybe you could stop by using dinner to charm her.
也许你可以停止用晚餐去吸引她
- Good thinking, Cogsworth! - What?
- 要善于思考 葛士华! - 什么?
That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard! Charm the prisoner?
这是我听过的最荒谬的想法!让仇人爱上我?
But you must try, Master. With every passing day...
但你必须尝试 掌握 日子一天天过去…
we become less human.
我们越来越不像人
She's the daughter of a common thief.
她是下贱的 小偷的女儿
What kind of person do you think that makes her?
你认为是什么样的人造就了她?
Ow, you can't judge people by who their father is, now can you?
哦 你不能因为父亲的为人就评价一个人 现在可以去了吗?
You'll join me for dinner.
过来和我吃饭
That's not a request.
我不是在邀请你
Gently, Master.
温柔点 主人
The girl lost her father
仅仅一天的时间里她失去了父亲
and her freedom in one day.
还失去了自由
Yes, the poor thing is probably in there, scare to death.
是啊 可伶的孩子 独自一人肯定吓坏了
Exactly.
就是
Just a minute.
稍等
You see? There she is. Now remember, be gentle.
你听?她就在那儿 记住 要温柔点
- Kind! - Charming!
- 友善点! - 迷人点!
Sweet!
甜蜜点!
And when she opens the door, give her a dashing smile.
当她打开门 给她一个灿烂的微笑
Come, come, show me the smile.
来吧 来吧 给我笑一个
- Oh, my God! - Oh, no.
- 哦 上帝啊! - 哦 不
Will you join me for dinner?
能否与我共进晚餐?
You've taken me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me?
你把我管在这儿 还想要我陪你共进晚餐?
Are you insane?
你想什么呢?
O, o, he's losing it.
哦 哦 他要发火了
Oh, dear.
哦 惨了
I told you to join me for dinner!
我叫你过来和我吃晚餐!
I told you, no!
我说了 不会去的!
What, what time is it?
什么 几点了?
What's happening?
出什么事了?
I'd starved before I ever ate with you.
我就是饿死 也不会答应的
Well, be my guest!
嗯 随你便吧!
Go ahed and starve!
不吃就饿死你!
If she doesn't eat with me,
如果她不跟我一起吃饭
then she doesn't eat at all.
她一点也别想吃
Idiot!
白痴!
You can't talk to us like that. I forbid it.
你不能那样对我们说话 我不接受这样
Am I too late?
我错过了什么?
Shame, I was ready enough to tell him off this time.
惭愧 我准备好了 告诉他这次饶了他
Oh, Master! You've returned!
哦 主人!你回来了!
- Very funny. - I got you there!
- 很有趣 - 你做的不错!
Show me the girl.
给我看看那女孩
Another petal fell.
又少了一片花瓣
Lumie...
卢米亚…
I grew three more feathers.And I just plugged yesterday.
我又长出三根羽毛 明明昨天才拔掉的
I know, darling.
我知道 亲爱的
I'm getting more metallic everyday.
我也一天比一天僵硬了
Oh, no. It's happening again.Pardon me.
哦 不 又该报时间了 对不起
Oh, everyone, calm yourself.
哦 各位 稍安勿躁
We still have time.
我们应该还有时间
Mama,
妈妈?
am I ever going to be a boy again?
我还能变回小男孩吗?
Oh, es, Chip. You'll have your days
哦 放心 阿齐 你会有那么一天的
in the sun again. You just leave it to me.
你还会在阳光下生活 不必担心 孩子
I told you to go away.
我说了让你走开
Don't worry, dear. It's only Mrs. Potts.
别怕 亲爱的 我是茶壶夫人
Oh, I own you a vision!
哦 我知道你的愿景!
How lovely...
多可爱啊…
I'm so glad to meet you
我真是太高兴认识你了
It's a very long journey. Let me fix you up
路上会很辛苦的 在你走之前
before you go.
喝杯茶再上路
I have found..
我发现
that most of the troubles seem less troubling,
遇到天大的事 只要喝杯茶
after a bracing cup of tea.
也就不算什么了
Slowly now, Chip.
慢点 阿齐
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴终于见到您了
Wanna see me do a trick?
想看看我的绝招吗?
Chip!
阿齐!
That was a very brave thing you did for your father, deary.
你为你的父亲做了件非常勇敢的事情 亲爱的
Yes.
对啊
We all think so.
我们都这样认为
I'm worried about him.
我很担心他
He's never been on his own.
他照顾不好自己的
Cheer up, my puppet.
振作起来 小姑娘
Things will turn out in the end.You'll feel a lot better
事情到头来终会解决的 吃饱了饭
after dinner.
你会感觉好多了
But he said, "if she doesn't eat with me, she doesn't eat at all".
但是他说 “如果她不跟我一起吃 她什么都别想吃”
People say a lot of things in anger.
人们在愤怒时会说很多胡话
It is our choice whether or not to listen.
我们是否选择倾听那是我们的事
You coming, puppet?
孩子 吃点东西吗?
Go.
去吧
They're coming! Final checks, everyone!
他们来了 最后检查一遍 快点
No, you don't!
不 你不能!
If the Master finds that you buy and order some **. He will blame me!
如果主人发现你给那姑娘准备晚餐他会责怪我的!
Yes, I will make sure of it.
是的 肯定会的
But, did you see us stand up to win? I am telling you, this girl is the one.
但是 你看她跟主人叫板的样子 注定是她来解除魔咒
They must fall in love, if we are to be human again.
如果我们想变回人类 他们必须得相爱
And how can they fall in love if she stays in her room?
可不见面又怎么能相爱?
Ay, Chapeau, you missed this spot.
唉 普路美 这儿没擦干净
You know, she'll never love him.
你知道的 这是白费功夫
A broken clock is right two times a day, mon ami.
掉坏的钟一天也有两次是准的
But this is not one of those times! Stand up straight!
现在只是没到时候 打起精神
It's time to sparkle!
我们要登场了
I have no taste buds, but I can tell this is exquisite.
我虽然没味蕾 但也知道这一定很美味
Get off me while I work!
没见我正忙着呢!
Pepper, ***!Salt, ***!
胡椒呢 快过来 还有盐
Not so loud. Keep it down.
别那么吵 动静小点
Of course, of course. But what is dinner without a little music?
当然 当然 可是没音乐还叫什么晚餐
Music?
音乐
Maestro Cadanza, are you ready?
大师的华彩乐段 你准备好了吗?
It has been so long since I've performed.
我好久没有出门了
I can't barely even remember how.
我都快忘记怎么弹了
Another cavity.
我的牙烂了一颗
Maestro, your wife is upstairs.
大师 你妻子在楼上
She is more and more difficult to stay awake
她越来越难睡醒了
She's counting on you to help us break this curse.
她指望你帮助我们打破这个诅咒呢
Then I shall play through the dental pain.
然后我的牙将彻底掉完
Maestro, play quartet, please.
大师 请演奏四重奏吧
Oh, quartet. Sotto voce! Of course!
哦 四重奏 音调甚低!当然!
Are there any other tasteless demands you wished to make upon my artistry?
你对我的艺术就这么点要求吗?
No, that's it.
不 这样就好
There you are, dear.
亲爱的 来这边
Ma chere mademoiselle!
我亲爱的小姐
It is with the deepest pride
今晚你能到来
and greatest pleasure
是我们
that we welcome you tonight!
至高无上的荣耀
Mhm.. here.
嗯…在这里
And now,
现在
we invite you to relax.
请您放松
Let us pull up a chair
您先请坐
as the dining room proudly presents
让厨房自豪地呈现
Your dinner!
您的晚餐!
♪ Be our.. Guest.Be our Guest ♪
♫ 我们的…贵客 您不要客气 ♫
Put our service to the test
尽管使唤我们
♪ Tie your napkin around your neck, cherie. And we'll ♪
♫ 请把餐巾围好 谢丽 剩下的 ♫
provide the rest.
就交给我们
♪ Soup du jour! Hot hors d'oeuvres! While we only live to serve. ♪
♫ 美味的汤!热腾腾的前餐!我们一生都在服侍他人 ♫
Try the grey stuff, it's delicious.
快尝尝这个 很美味
♪ Don't believe me? Ask the dishes. ♪
♫ 不信的话 问问这些餐具 ♫
They can sing, they can dance.
他们能唱歌 能跳舞
After all, Miss, this is France!
毕竟 小姐 这里是法国!
♪ And a dinner here is never second best ♪
♫ 晚餐一定是最好的 ♫
♪ Go on, unfold your menu ♪
♫ 继续 打开你的菜单 ♫
♪ Take a glance and then you'll be our guest. Oui, our guest. ♪
♫ 我们的贵宾请您过目 是的 我们的贵宾 ♫
♪ Be our guest ♪
♫ 不要客气 ♫
Beef ragout
牛肉炖蔬菜
Cheese souffle
奶酪舒芙蕾
Pie and pudding "en flambe"
派和布丁
We'll prepare and serve with flair a culinary cabaret
我们都会准备好 这是厨房的极致表演
♪ You're alone and you're scared ♪
♫ 你独自一人 担心害怕 ♫
But the banquet's all prepared
但盛宴已经备好
♪ No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining ♪
♫ 大家都很开心 餐具还能带来表演 ♫
We tell jokes I do tricks
讲笑话 演魔术
With my fellow candlesticks
还有我亲爱的蜡台
♪ And it's all in perfect taste that you can bet ♪
♫ 美食都是极好的 这一点我保证 ♫
♪ Come on and lift your glass ♪
♫ 举起你的酒杯 ♫
♪ You've won your own free pass to be our guest ♪
♫ 今晚尽情享用 不要客气 ♫
♪ If you're stressed, it's fine dining we suggest ♪
♫ 如果有压力 美食最能治愈 ♫
♪ Be our guest ♪
♫ 我们的贵宾 ♫
♪ Be our guest, be our guest ♪
♫ 不要客气 不要客气 ♫
♪ Life is so unnerving for a servant who's not serving ♪
♫ 生活让人紧张不安 因为我是仆人 却不能尽职尽责 ♫
♪ He's not whole without a soul to wait upon ♪
♫ 没有另一个灵魂的守候 他的生命也不完整 ♫
♪ Ah, those good old days when we were useful ♪
♫ 啊 我们还有用的时候 是多么美好 ♫
♪ Hey, Cogsworth? ♪
♫ 嘿 葛士华?♫
♪ Suddenly those good old days are gone ♪
♫ 但是都回不去了 ♫
♪ Too long we've been rusting ♪
♫ 我们都已老旧 ♫
♪ Needing so much more than dusting ♪
♫ 需要的不仅仅是弹灰尘那么简单 ♫
♪ Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills ♪
♫ 没有办法施展技能 ♫
♪ Most days we just lay around the castle ♪
♫ 大多数时间 只能在城堡里闲着 ♫
♪ Flabby, fat and lazy! You walked in and oops-a-daisy! ♪
♫ 又胖又懒 直到你的到来 宛如一朵雏菊 ♫
♪ It's a guest! It's a guest! Sakes alive, well I'll be blessed ♪
♫ 是客人来了 是客人来了 我们总于又可以忙碌起来 ♫
♪ Wine's been poured and thank the Lord I've had the napkins freshly pressed ♪
♫ 红酒已经倒好了 餐巾摆放整齐 ♫
♪ With dessert, she'll want tea And my dear that's fine with me ♪
♫ 甜点配上他喜欢的茶 真是棒极了 ♫
♪ While the cups do their soft shoeing ♪
♫ 茶杯静静等候 ♫
♪ I'll be bubbling, I'll be brewing ♪
♫ 我把茶水烧开 ♫
♪ I'll get warm, piping hot ♪
♫ 暖暖的茶马上就好 ♫
♪ Heaven's sakes! Is that a spot? ♪
♫ 天啊 是污迹吗?♫
♪ Clean it up! We want the company impressed ♪
♫ 快点收拾好 我们希望晚宴能给客人留下深刻印象 ♫
♪ We've got a lot to do ♪
♫ 我们还有太多事要做 ♫
♪ Is it one lump or two ♪
♫ 一块糖还是两块糖 ♫
♪ For you, our guest? ♪
♫ 你是我们的客人 ♫
♪ She's our guest ♪
♫ 她是我们的客人 ♫
♪ She's our guest ♪
♫ 她是我们的客人 ♫
♪ She's our guest ♪
♫ 她是我们的客人 ♫
♪ Be our guest, be our gues Our command is your request ♪
♫ 不要客气 不要客气 我们会听你差遣 ♫
♪ It's ten years since we had anybody here And we're obsessed ♪
♫ 这里已经好多年都没见到过其他人了 ♫
♪ With your meal ♪
♫ 您慢慢享用 ♫
♪ With your ease ♪
♫ 您的晚餐 ♫
♪ Yes, indeed, we aim to please ♪
♫ 是的 我们只求您能满意 ♫
♪ While the candlelight's still glowing ♪
♫ 蜡烛还在闪动 ♫
♪ Let us help you We'll keep going ♪
♫ 让我们为您效劳 我们乐此不疲 ♫
♪ Course by course ♪
♫ 一步一步 ♫
♪ One by one ♪
♫ 一点一点 ♫
♪ 'Til you shout, "Enough! I'm done!" ♪
♫ 直到您说满意 我就满足 ♫
♪ Then we'll sing you off to sleep as you digest ♪
♫ 然后我们唱起摇篮曲 帮您入眠 ♫
♪ Tonight you'll prop your feet up But for now, let's eat up ♪
♫ 今晚不用担心 先尽情享用晚餐 ♫
♪ And be our guest ♪
♫ 不要客气 ♫
♪ Be our guest ♪
♫ 不要客气 ♫
♪ Be our guest ♪
♫ 不要客气 ♫
♪ Please, be our guest ♪
♫ 请不要客气 ♫
Budin?
布丁?
I don't understand why you'e all being so kind to me.
我不明白为什么你们都对我那么好
Surely, you're as trapped here as I am.
当然 你就像我一样被困在这里
Don't you ever want to escape?
你不想逃跑吗?
The Master is not as terrible as he appears.
主人并不像他看上去那么可怕
Somewhere, deep in his soul there's a prince..
在他的灵魂深处有一位王子
of a fellow just waiting to be set free.
一个等待被释放的家伙
Lumie mentioned something about the west wing.
卢米亚上次提到过的西塔楼
Never you mind about that.
你就别管那个了
Off to bed with you, puppet.
快去睡觉吧 孩子
- Good night. - Nighty night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
Straight to bed.
赶紧去睡觉吧
What are you doing here? What did you do to it?
你来这儿干什么?你动了它吗?
Nothing.
没有
Do you realize what you could've done? You could've ruined us all!
你知不知道你差点干了什么?你会害死我们的!
Get out of here!
给我出去!
Go!
滚!
Check mate. Again.
将军 你又输了
Wait, No! You're cheating again!
等等 不!你肯定又作弊了!
Mademoiselle, what are you doing?
贝儿小姐 你要去哪儿?
Getting out of here!
离开这里!
Stop!
站住!
Go! Go, Froufrou!
快!快 沙沙!
Yes? Froufrou. Stop her!
对 沙沙 拦住她!
Don't let her leave!
别让她走了!
Stop her!
拦住她!
No, no, Froufrou!
不 不 沙沙!
No, no! Not time to play!
不 不!不是要跟她玩儿!
Not now, silly boy!
不对 你这傻狗!
Bad dog! Bad dog!
笨狗狗!笨狗狗!
No! No!
不 不
Please, don't go.
求你了 别走
It's dangerous!
外面很危险!
Oh, my!
哦 完了!
You have to help me.
你得帮帮我
You have to stand.
你得站起来
No! I'm sure this is the way.
不!我敢肯定就是这条路
Do you hear those wolves?
你听到那些狼嚎了吗?
That means we're getting very close to the castle.
这意味着我们越来越接近城堡了
Look, enough is enough. We have to turn back.
听着 适可而止吧 我们得调头回去了
Stop!
停下!
That's it! There it is!
是这么回事啊!门在那儿
That's the tree!
那是些树!
I'm sure of it.
我敢肯定
It.. It was down by lightning at the time.
它…它是当时雷击倒的
But now it's..
不过现在它…
resume to an upright position,
又被立起来移到原来的位置上了
to some sort of..
被某种魔力
Magic, or.. Or other.
或…或其他什么东西
You really want to marry into this family?
你真的想和这个家庭接亲吗?
So that means..
所以这意味着…
The castle is that..
城堡就在那边…
No.
No, it's...
不 不是…
That way!
在那边!
Definitely, that way!
没错 在那边!
I'm done playing this game, Maurice.
游戏结束了 莫里斯
Where is Belle?
贝尔在哪?
The Beast took her and she..
野兽把她带去…
There are no such things as beasts.
野兽什么的并不存在
Or talking teacups.
还有会说话的茶杯
Or magic!
和魔法!
But there are wolves, frosbite, and starvation!
但这儿有狼 有霜寒 还有饥饿!
Deep breath, Gaston.
冷静 加斯顿
Deep breath.
深呼吸
So why don't we just turn around, go back to Villeneuve?
那么我们为什么不转过身去 回到维伦纽夫呢?
I'm sure Belle is at home, cooking up a lovely dinner.
我肯定贝儿在家 做了一顿丰盛的晚餐
If you think I've made all this up,
如果你觉得这一切都是我编的
then why did you offer to help?
那为什么你还要来帮忙?
Because I want to marry your daughter!
因为 我想娶你的女儿!
Now, let's go home.
现在 回家吧
Belle is not at home!
贝儿不在家里!
She is with the..
她是在…
You say "beast" one more time,
你再说一次“野兽”
I will feed you to the wolves!
我会把你拉去喂狼!
Gaston! Stop it! Breath!
加斯顿!住手!深呼吸!
Think of happy thoughts. Go back to the war.
想想高兴的事 回想下战场
Bloods.
血浆
Explosions. Countless widows.
爆炸 无数的寡妇
- Widows. - Yes, yes.
- 寡妇 - 是的 对
That's it.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样
Maurice!
莫里斯
Please, forgive me, old bean.
请原谅我 老爹
There's no way to talk to my future father-in-law,
我对我未来的岳父态度太恶劣了
now, is it?
当真?
Future father-in-law?
未来的岳父?
Yes!
是啊!
You will never marry my daughter.
你永远都别想娶我女儿
I saw that, Captain.
我看到了 头儿
If Maurice won't give me his blessing,
如果莫里斯不同意我娶他女儿
then he's in my way.
他就是我的绊脚石
Once the wolves have finished with him
一旦狼群把他吃了
Belle will have no one to take of her,but me.
贝儿就会无依无靠
Let's say we're adjusting our all options...
只能跟着我了…
Do we maybe wanna consider
也许我们得好好想想
a slightly less gruesome alternatives?
何必把他留下来喂狼呢?
Are you coming?
你走不走?
Get!
驾!
That hurts!
好疼!
If you held still, it wouldn't hurt as much.
如果你好好躺着 就不会这么疼了
If hadn't runaway, none of this would've happened.
我伤成这样还不是因为你乱跑
If you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't've runaway!
要不是你把我吓到 我也不会跑掉
Well, you shouldn't've been in the west wing!
好吧 可你不该去西塔楼
Well, you should learn to control your temper!
你应该学会控制你的脾气!
Try to get some rest.
不管怎样休息会吧
Thank you, miss.
谢谢你 小姐
We are eternally grateful.
我们感激不尽
Why do you care about him so much?
你为什么那么关心他?
We've looked after him all his life.
我们是看着他长大的
But he's cursed you somehow.Why?
但他害你们变成了这样 为什么?
You did nothing.
你做了什么
You're quite right there, dear.
你说的很对 亲爱的
You see, when the Master lost his mother
是这样 当年主人失去了他的母亲
and his cruel father took that sweet innocent lad, and
他冷酷无情的父亲带着那个天真可爱的小伙子
twisted him up to be just like him.
在他父亲的影响下他的性格逐渐扭曲
We did nothing.
我们走吧
Let him sleep.
让他休息吧
♪ Days in the sun ♪
♫ 阳光下的日子 ♫
♪ When my life has barely begun ♪
♫ 当我人生才刚刚开始 ♫
♪ Not until my whole life is done ♪
♫ 直到生命结束 ♫
♪ Will I ever leave you? ♪
♫ 我才会离开你 ♫
♪ Will I tremble again? ♪
♫ 我是否还会感觉激动地颤抖 ♫
♪ To my dear one's gorgeous refrain ♪
♫ 我亲爱的人们 请为我忍受 ♫
♪ Will you now forever remain ♪
♫ 我可能再也 ♫
♪ Out of reach of my arms ♪
♫ 拥抱不到你们 ♫
♪ All those days in the sun ♪
♫ 阳光下的日子 ♫
♪ What I'd give to relive just one ♪
♫ 要如何才能再体验一次 ♫
Good night, Mama.
晚安 妈妈
♪ Undo what's done ♪
♫ 扭转时光 ♫
♪ And bring back the light ♪
♫ 带回光亮 ♫
♪ Oh, I could sing ♪
♫ 哦 我会唱歌 ♫
♪ of the pain these dark days bring ♪
♫ 唱出黑暗日子给我的痛苦 ♫
♪ The spell we're under ♪
♫ 我们都受到诅咒 ♫
♪ Still it's the wonder of us I sing of tonight ♪
♫ 但今晚我们一起唱歌 又何尝不是奇迹 ♫
♪ How in the midst of all this sorrow ♪
♫ 这无尽的悲伤中 ♫
♪ Can so much hope and love endure ♪
♫ 如何容下如此多的爱和希望 ♫
♪ I was innocent and certain ♪
♫ 曾经我天真 但笃定 ♫
♪ Now I'm wiser but unsure ♪
♫ 如今更智慧 却充满疑虑 ♫
♪ - Days in the back - I can't go back into my childhood ♪
♫ - 时光再回不到 - 我的童年 ♫
♪ - Oh, all those precious days - That my father made secure ♪
♫ - 哦 所有这些珍贵的日子 - 我的父亲还需我的照顾 ♫
♪ I can feel a change in me ♪
♫ 我感受到自己的改变 ♫
♪ I'm stronger now but still not free ♪
♫ 变得更强壮 却还是不自由 ♫
♪ Days in the sun ♪
♫ 阳光下的日子 ♫
♪ Will return, we must believe ♪
♫ 能否再回来 我一定要 ♫
♪ As lovers do ♪
♫ 坚信 ♫
♪ That days in the sun ♪
♫ 阳光下的日子 ♫
♪ Will come shining through ♪
♫ 还会照耀我们 ♫
What happens when the last petal falls?
当最后一片花瓣落下会发生什么?
The Master remains a beast forever. And we become..
主人永远是野兽 我们将成为…
- Antiques. - Knick knacks.
- 古董 - 小装饰品
Lightly used housewares.
易碎的家庭用品
Rubbish.
垃圾
We become rubbish.
我们都变成垃圾
I want to help you.
我想帮你
There must be someway to break the curse.
一定有办法打破魔咒
Well, there is one.
对 是有一个
It's not for you to worry about, lamb.
这不是你所要担心的 孩子
We've made our bad and we must lie in it.
我们犯的错就该自己承当后果
Drink.
喝了它
Thank you, Agathe.
谢谢 阿加特
"Love can transpose to form and dignity".
真爱能使缺点转化为美好
"Love looks not with the eyes,but with the mind"
爱不是用眼睛而是要用心去看
"And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind".
因此画中的丘比特双眼茫然
You know Shakespeare?
你知道莎士比亚吗?
I had an expensive education.
我受过最昂贵最高等的教育
Actually, "Romeo and Juliet" is my favorite play.
我最喜欢“罗密欧与朱丽叶”你呢?
Ugh, why is that not a surprise?
啊 为什么不来点惊喜的?
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Well, you know that heartache, pining, and blublb.. ekh.
就是 相爱却不能相守之类的巴拉巴拉…呃
So many better things to read.
比那儿好看的有的是
Like what?
比如呢?
Well, there are a couple things in here,which you could start.
嗯 你可以在这里先找几本 先看看
You all right?
你还好吗?
It's wonderful!
太不可思议了!
Yes, I suppose it is.
是的 还行吧
Well, if you like it so much, then it's yours.
嗯 如果你喜欢都送你了
Have you really read every one of these books?
这里的每一本书你都看过吗?
What?
什么?
Well, not all of them.
嗯 也不全都看过
Some of them are in Greek.
有些根本就是天书
Was that a joke?
你也会说笑啊?
Are you making jokes now?
原来你也有幽默感啊?
Maybe.
或许吧
The air is blue, keen and cold...
空气里弥漫着阴郁寒冷直透骨髓…
"and in a frozen sheath enrolled.
雪凝结成冰 包裹了万物
"Each branch, each twig...
一根根树枝…
"each blade of grass, seems clad miraculously with...
一片片草叶尖儿 倒是有了水晶般的美
"glass".
剔透闪亮
Why does it feel like if I'm seeing it for the first time?
为什么忽然觉得这景色变得不一样了?
Is there anymore?
还有吗?
"But in that solemn silence is heard the whisper...
只有寂寞至此才能听到沉睡者…
"of every sleeping things.
在梦中的呓语
"Look. Look at me.
看啊 看着我
"Come wake me up
来把我唤醒吧
"For still here I'll be".
让我回到你身边
♪ There's something sweet and almost kind ♪
♫ 时间存在着甜蜜与善良 ♫
♪ But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined ♪
♫ 可他吝啬 狂野 又粗俗 ♫
♪ And now he's dear and so unsure ♪
♫ 现在他是如此的不确定 ♫
♪ I wonder why I didn't see it there before ♪
♫ 我想知道为什么 我以前没有看到它 ♫
♪ She glanced this way... I though I saw ♪
♫ 她瞥了一眼 我想我看到了 ♫
♪ And when we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw ♪
♫ 当我们相互触碰时 她并不会在我的面前发抖 ♫
♪ No it can't be, I'll just ignore ♪
♫ 不 不可能 我可能忽略了 ♫
♪ But then she's never looked at me that way before ♪
♫ 但她从来没有那样看过我 ♫
♪ New and a bit alarming ♪
♫ 新鲜 而又有点惊人 ♫
♪ Who'd have ever thought that this could be? ♪
♫ 谁会想到这可能是 ♫
♪ True that he's no Prince Charming ♪
♫ 会是真的 他不是那迷人的王子 ♫
♪ But there's something in him that I simply didn't see ♪
♫ 但他身上的确有闪光点 只是没那么简单让我看出来 ♫
♪ - Well, who'd have thought? - Well, bless my soul ♪
♫ - 谁会想到呢? - 保佑我的灵魂 ♫
♪ - Well, who'd have known? - Well, who indeed? ♪
♫ - 谁知道呢? - 有会是谁呢?♫
♪ And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own? ♪
♫ 谁会猜到他们最终会走到一起呢?♫
♪ It's so peculiar, wait and see ♪
♫ 这是如此奇特 等着瞧 ♫
♪ We'll wait and see A few days more ♪
♫ 我们在等几天 拭目以待 ♫
♪ There may be something there that wasn't there before ♪
♫ 这里会有以前从未有过的东西出现 ♫
Well, here's a thought..
嗯 有一种想法…
Perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before
这里会有以前从未有过的东西出现
What, Mama?
怎么啦 妈妈?
♪ There may be something there that wasn't there before ♪
♫ 这里会有以前从未有过的东西出现 ♫
What is it? What's there?
它是什么?那里有什么?
I will tell you when you're older.
我会告诉你 当你长大了就会明白
Okay, I'm older.
好吧 我长大了
Oh, Chip.
哦 阿齐
You grow too fast, too
你长得也太快了
What are you reading?
你在看什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Guinevere and Lancelot
《桂妮维亚和兰斯洛特》
Well, actually..
嗯 应该说…
King Arthur and the Round Table,
是亚瑟王和圆桌骑士
Knights, men, swords, and so on.
是男人间的争斗 等等
But still
总之
it's a romance.
是为了爱情
Alright.
算是吧
I never thank you for saving my life.
我还没谢谢你那天救了我
Well, I never thank you
嗯 我也还没谢谢你
for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves.
那天没把我留下喂狼
They know how to have a good time.
他们总能找到乐子
Yes, but when I enter the room, the laughter dies.
是啊 可每次我一过去就冷场了
Me, too.
我也是
The villagers say that I'm a funny girl.
村里的人说我是个奇怪的姑娘
But I'm not sure they mean it as a compliment.
不过我想那肯定不是在夸我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Your village sounds terrible.
你们村子里的人真不友好
Not as lonely as your castle.
日子跟在城堡一样枯燥
What dou you say we'd runaway?
那我们一起逃跑吧?
Another little gift from the enchantress.
这是女巫留给我的另一件东西
A book that'll allow you to escape.
一本真正让你逃离现实的书
Amazing!
太神奇了!
It was the cruelest trick of all.
这是对我最残酷的惩罚
It was just another curse.
是另一道诅咒
The outside world has no place for a creature like me.
外面的世界没有一处容得下我这样的怪物
But it can for you.
但你不一样
Think of the one place you've always wanted to see.
想想那个你一直很想去的地方
Now, find it in your mind's eye.
仔细想想那里的样子
And then feel it in your heart.
用你的心去感受
Where did you take us?
我们在哪儿?
Paris.
巴黎
I used to love Paris.
我也喜欢巴黎
What would you like to see first?
你想先去哪儿?
Notre Dame?
巴黎圣母院?
Los Champs-yss?
香榭丽舍大街?
No?
不?
Too touristy?
太热了?
It's so much more that I imagined.
这儿比我想象的小多了
♪ This is the Paris of my childhood ♪
♫ 这就是我童年记忆中的巴黎 ♫
♪ This what the borders of my life ♪
♫ 是我曾经生活全部的疆域 ♫
♪ In this crumbling dusty attic ♪
♫ 在这摇摇欲坠布满灰尘的楼顶 ♫
♪ Where an artist loved his wife ♪
♫ 曾有一位艺术家深爱着他的妻子 ♫
♪ Is it to remember? ♪
♫ 要记得很容易 ♫
♪ Or it to move on? ♪
♫ 难的是忘记 ♫
♪ Knowing the Paris of my childhood.. ♪
♫ 我知道我童年时的巴黎 ♫
♪ is gone ♪
♫ 已远去 ♫
What happened to your mother?
你妈妈发生了什么?
It was the one story, Papa can never bring himself to tell.
正因为是妈妈的事 爸爸才不愿提起
I think, better not to ask.
所以 我也不知道
A doctor's mask.
是医用面具
Plague.
是瘟疫
You must leave. Now.
你必须离开 马上
Quickly...
快走…
before it takes her, too.
别让她也传染了
I'm sorry I ever called your father a thief.
抱歉 之前我竟然说你爸爸是小偷
Let's go home.
我们回去吧
It's just some storm, huh?
这雨下的可真大 嗯?
At least, we're not tied to a tree in the middle of nowhere,
至少我们没被绑在树上 留在树林里
surrounded by bloodthirsts and wolves.
跟狼作伴
You know, it's not too late.
知道吗 还来得及
We could always turn back..
我们可以回去找…
It's just..
只不过…
everytime I close my eyes,
我一闭上眼睛
I picture Maurice stranded alone.
就会看到莫里斯一个人在那儿
And when I open them,
接着我睁开眼
he is..
他就…
Maurice?
莫里斯?
Gaston,
加斯顿
did you try to kill Maurice?
你真的想杀莫里斯?
Maurice!
莫里斯!
Thank heavens!
谢天谢地!
I've spent the last five days
这五天来
trying to find you!
我一直在林子里找你!
You tried to kill me.
你试图杀了我
You left me to the wolves.
你还把我留下喂狼
Wolves?
喂狼?
It's one thing to rave about your delusions
你说说疯话就算了
and another, to accuse me of attempted murder.
可别把谋杀的罪名扣在我头上
Maurice,
莫里斯
do you have any proof of what you're saying?
你可以证明你所说的事情吗?
Ask Agathe. She rescued me.
可以问阿加特 她救了我
Agathe!
阿加特!
You'd hang your accusations on the testimony
你指控我谋杀却只能找一个乞丐婆子
of a filthy hag?
来作证吗?
No offense, Agathe.
别生气 阿加特
Monsieur LeFou.
还有来福
He was there. He saw it all.
他也在场 他都看见了
Me?
我?
You're right!
说的是!
Don't take my word for it.
我一个人说的不算
LeFou!
来福!
My dearest companion.
我最亲爱的伙伴
Did I,
我是
your loyal friend and most loyal compatriot,
你最忠实 最忠诚的伙伴
try to kill the father of the only woman I've ever loved?
告诉他们我会企图谋杀我唯一心爱女人的父亲吗?
Well, it's a complicated question on a number of accounts.
嗯 这个情况要说起来还挺复杂
But, no.
但是 不会
No, he did not.
不 他没那么做
You!
你!
Maurice,
莫里斯
it pains me to say this, but you've become a danger to yourself and others.
其实我并不想说的 但你的情况实在让人担心啊
No wonder, Belle runaway.
怪不得贝儿会离家出走
You need a help, Sir.
你得需要点帮助 先生
A place to heal your troubled mind.
有一个地方能让你不再胡思乱想
Everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Just fine.
没事
Well, I'd saw her in the ballroom,
嗯 我看见她在舞厅
and said, "You're making everything looks so beautiful,
就说 你让这里的一切都变美了
we should have a dance tonight". I never imagined she'd actually say yes.
我们今晚跳支舞吧 我根本没想到她会答应我
What was I thinking?
我在想什么呢?
No, Master. It's perfect!
不 主人 你做的很好!
The rose has only four petals left, which means tonight..
玫瑰只剩下四瓣了 所以…
You can tell her how you feel.
您要告诉她您对她是怎样的感觉
I feel like a fool.
我感觉像个傻子
She will never love me.
她根本不可能爱我的
Do not be discourage.
别说丧气话
She is the one.
注定就是她
Please, stop saying that!
请 不要说出这样的话了
There is no "one".
根本没什么注定
You care for her, don't you?
可你在乎她不是吗?
Well then, woo her with beautiful music and romantic candlelight.
那么 我们就用美妙的音乐和浪漫的蜡烛打动她
Yes, and when the moments just right. Hmhhm.
对 当您感觉时机成熟时 恩恩
Well, how will I know?
嗯 这我怎么会知道?
You'll feel slightly nauseous.
你会紧张得有点想吐
Don't worry, Master. You'll do fine.
别担心 主人 您没问题的
Just don't be so nervous and tell Belle how you feel.
就别紧张了 只管跟贝尔表白就是了
Because if you dont,
因为您要是不去
I promise, you'll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days!
我保证 你今后的日子里只有凉水喝
- In the dark. - Covered in dust.
- 活在黑暗里 - 家里积满了灰
Dark and very, very dirty.
黑漆漆 脏兮兮的
Start with the hair.
从发型开始
Women love nice hair!
女人都爱漂亮的发型!
How tidy the fingers and toes?
清洁手指和脚趾交给我怎么样?
Chapeau, brush those teeth. They need it.
首先得先刷刷脏兮兮的牙
Deep, deep.
修修指甲
Snip, snip.
剪剪头发
Polish the nails.
擦亮指甲
Shine the horn.
亮闪闪的
Eyes close. Puff, puff.
闭上眼睛 粉扑 粉扑
And to top final look.
最后戴上假发
Voil?
你瞧
Okay, I can fix this.
好的 我还有办法
Oh, beautiful!
哦 太美了!
But something has missing.
但还差点什么
Oh, yes!
哦 对了!
The finishing touch!
裙角上的星光!
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♫ 和岁月一样古老的传话 ♫
♪ True as it can be ♪
♫ 却无比真实 ♫
♪ Barely even friends ♪
♫ 原本只是朋友 ♫
♪ Then somebody bends unexpectedly ♪
♫ 然后成了知心人 在毫无预期的情况下 ♫
♪ Just a little change ♪
♫ 只是一点点改变 ♫
♪ Small, to say the least ♪
♫ 几乎微不足道 ♫
♪ Both a little scared ♪
♫ 两人都有些害怕 ♫
♪ Neither one prepared ♪
♫ 彼此都没有准备好 ♫
♪ Beauty and the Beast ♪
♫ 美女与野兽 ♫
♪ Ever just the same ♪
♫ 永远都一样 ♫
♪ Ever a surprise ♪
♫ 永远今人惊讶 ♫
♪ Ever as before ♪
♫ 像从前一样 ♫
♪ Ever just as sure ♪
♫ 像从前一样确定 ♫
♪ As the sun will rise ♪
♫ 就像太阳一定会升起 ♫
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♫ 和岁月一样古老的故事 ♫
♪ Tune as old as song ♪
♫ 像音韵一样古老的歌 ♫
♪ Bittersweet and strange ♪
♫ 有苦有甜 有点古怪 ♫
♪ Finding you can change ♪
♫ 发现你可以改变 ♫
♪ Learning you were wrong ♪
♫ 从错误中学习 ♫
♪ Certain as the sun ♪
♫ 像太阳一样 ♫
♪ Rising in the east ♪
♫ 从东方升起 ♫
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♫ 和岁月一样古老的故事 ♫
♪ Song as old as rhyme ♪
♫ 想音韵一样古老的歌 ♫
♪ Beauty and the beast. ♪
♫ 美女与野兽 ♫
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♫ 和岁月一样古老的故事 ♫
♪ Song as old as rhyme ♪
♫ 想音韵一样古老的歌 ♫
♪ Beauty and the beast. ♪
♫ 美女与野兽 ♫
I hadn't dance in years.
好多年没跳过舞了
I almost forgot how to feel it.
都快忘记这感觉了
It's foolish, I suppose,
我这样一定很傻
for a creature like me, to hope..
一头野兽竟期待着…
that one day he might earn your affection.
有一天能得到你的青睐
I don't know.
说不准
Really?
真的吗?
You think you could be happy here?
你认为在这里会幸福?
Can anybody be happy if they're free?
没有自由的人会幸福吗?
My father taught me to dance.
我父亲教会我跳舞的
I used to step on his toes a lot.
一开始我经常踩到他的脚
You must miss him.
你一定很想他
Very much.
非常想
Would you like to see him?
你想见他吗?
I'd like to see my father.
我想看看爸爸
Papa!
爸爸!
What are they doing to him?
他们对他做了什么?
He.. He's in trouble!
他…他有麻烦了!
Then you must go to him.
那你快去吧
What did you say?
你说什么?
You must go to him.
你快去找他
No time to waste.
别浪费时间了
No.
You keep it with you.
你拿上它
And you'll always have a way to look back on me.
你想我的时候 还能拿它看一看
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, Master, I have had my doubts, but everything's moving like clockwork.
嗯 主人 我一开始有些疑虑 但一切顺利
True love really does win the day!
真爱能战胜一切
I let her go.
我让她走了
What?
什么?
Master, how could you do that?
主人 你怎么能让她走呢?
I had to.
我只能这样
But, why?
可是 为什么?
Because, he loves her.
因为 他爱她
Then, why are we not human?
那我们为什么没变回来?
Because, she doesn't love him. And now, it's too late.
因为她不爱他 现在一切都晚了
But she might still come back.
也许她会回来的
No.
不会
I set her free.
我给了她自由
I'm sorry I couldn't do the same for all of you.
抱歉 我没能让你们恢复自由
Now, go.
都走吧
Our time has so much passed.
我们的时间不多了
Go, my love.
走吧 亲爱的
♪ I was the one who had it all ♪
♫ 我曾拥有一切 ♫
♪ I was the master of my fate ♪
♫ 我曾掌控着自己的命运 ♫
♪ I never needed anybody in my life ♪
♫ 我曾不需任何人进入我的生活 ♫
♪ I learnt the truth too late ♪
♫ 当我醒悟时为时已晚 ♫
♪ I'll never shake away the pain ♪
♫ 我永远无法摆脱这种痛苦 ♫
♪ I close my eyes but she's still there ♪
♫ 我闭上双眼但她仍在此处 ♫
♪ I let her steal into my melancholy heart ♪
♫ 我让她潜入我忧郁的心 ♫
♪ It's more than I can bear ♪
♫ 我无法承受这一切 ♫
♪ Now I know she'll never leave me ♪
♫ 现在我知道她从未离开我 ♫
♪ Even as she runs away ♪
♫ 现在我知道她从未离开我 ♫
♪ She will still torment me Calm me, hurt me ♪
♫ 仍在不断折磨着我 呼唤着我 伤害着我 ♫
♪ Move me, come what may ♪
♫ 触动着我无论在何时 ♫
♪ Wasting in my lonely tower ♪
♫ 我在深锁的心房中徘徊着 ♫
♪ Waiting by an open door ♪
♫ 等待着一次轻叩 ♫
♪ I'll fool myself, she'll walk right in ♪
♫ 我欺骗着自己 她会推门而入 ♫
♪ And be with me for evermore ♪
♫ 随我相伴一生 ♫
♪ I rage against the trials of love ♪
♫ 我热怒与爱的测试 ♫
♪ I curse the fading of the light ♪
♫ 我诅咒着命运之光 ♫
♪ Though she's already flown so far beyond my reach ♪
♫ 尽管她已经到达我无法触碰的远方 ♫
♪ She's never out of sight ♪
♫ 我从未迷失她 ♫
♪ Now I know she'll never leave me ♪
♫ 现在我知道了她不曾离开我 ♫
♪ Even as she fades from view ♪
♫ 即使她已消失在我的视野中 ♫
♪ She will still inspire me ♪
♫ 她也仍然激励着我 ♫
♪ Be a part of everything I do ♪
♫ 化作我身旁的点点滴滴 ♫
♪ Wasting in my lonely tower ♪
♫ 我在深锁的心房中徘徊着 ♫
♪ Waiting by an open door ♪
♫ 等待着一次轻叩 ♫
♪ I'll fool myself, she'll walk right in ♪
♫ 我欺骗着自己 她会推门而入 ♫
♪ And as the long, long nights begin ♪
♫ 漫漫长夜已经开始 ♫
♪ I'll think of all that might have been ♪
♫ 我会带着所有的奢求 ♫
♪ Waiting here forevermore ♪
♫ 永远地在这里等待 ♫
This man is weak, please!
他只是生病了 求你了!
He needs a hospital.
他需要去医院
Not an assylum!
而不是疯人院!
Have you ever see the inside of a mad house, Maurice?
你知道进了疯人院会怎么样吗 莫里斯?
You wouldn't last a week.
你活不过一周
Just give me your daughter's hands, and I'll set you free.
只要把你的女儿嫁给我 我就放了你
Never.
休想
Take him away!
把他带走!
Stop!
站住!
Papa!
爸爸!
Ah, Belle. I thought I'd lost you.
啊 贝儿 我以为再也见不到你了
Let him out! He's hurt!
放他出来!他受伤了!
We can't do that, Miss. We will take good care of him.
我不能怎么做 小姐 我们会好好照顾他的
My father's not crazy!
我爸爸没有疯!
Gaston, tell him!
加斯顿 告诉他!
You know how loyal I am to your family,
你知道的我很希望你的家人平安无事
but your father's been making some unbelievable claims.
但你父亲一直在说一些令人难以置信的疯话
It's true, Belle.
确实如此 贝儿
He's been raging about a beast
他一直在说有一头野兽
in a castle!
在城堡里!
I've just come from the castle and there is a beast!
我刚从城堡过来 那里是有一头野兽!
You'd say anything to set him free.Your word is hardly prove!
你想救他出来当然会这么说了 你的说证明不了什么?
You want a proof?
你想要证据?
Show me the Beast!
我要看看野兽!
That's your proof!
这就是证据!
This is sorcery!
这是黑魔法!
Look at this beast!
看看这畜生!
Look at his face!
看着他那张脸!
His claws!
他的爪子!
No, no, don't be afraid!
不 不 别害怕!
He's gentle and kind.
他很温柔很善良
The monster has her under a spell!
她肯定是中了那怪物的魔咒!
If I didn't know better, I'd say she even cared for him!
不知道的人 恐怕还以为她喜欢那个怪物!
He's not a monster, Gaston!
他不是怪物 加斯顿!
You are!
你才是!
The Beast wouldn't hurt anyone.
那野兽不会伤害任何人
I've heard the effect of dark magic,
我以前就听说过黑魔法
but I've never before see it with my own eyes!
今天才算是亲眼见到
This is a threat
这样下去
to our very existence!
我们大家都会有危险!
We can't have her running out
我们绝不能让她跑出去
to warn the Beast.
给那野兽通风报信
Lock her up, too.
把她也关起来
- No! - Lock her away!
- 不! - 把她关起来!
- No! - Shut up!
- 不 - 闭嘴!
You won't get away with this, Gaston!
你不会有好下场的 加斯顿!
Oh, Belle.
哦 贝儿
Gaston, with all due respect..
加斯顿 我劝你再想想…
Do you want to be next?
你也想进去吗?
Fetch my horse.
把我的马牵来
Stand guard!
看好他们!
Don't let them escape!
别让他们跑了!
This creature will curse us allif we don't stop him!
如果不干掉那头野兽 我们都会遭殃
What I say, we kill the beast!
我们现在就去杀了那头野兽!
Kill the beast!
杀了那头野兽!
♪ We're not safe until he's dead ♪
♫ 只有他死了 我们才能安全 ♫
♪ He'll come stalking us at night ♪
♫ 他会在夜晚跟踪我们 ♫
♪ Set to sacrifice our children to his monstrous appetite ♪
♫ 他那惊人的食欲 注定要牺牲我们的孩子 ♫
♪ He'll wreak havoc on our village if we let him wander free ♪
♫ 如果我们让他自由游荡 他会破坏我们的村庄 ♫
♪ So it's time to take some action, boys ♪
♫ 所以是时候采取一些行动了 男子汉们 ♫
♪ It's time to follow me ♪
♫ 是时候跟随我 ♫
♪ Through the mist, through the woods Through the darkness and the shadows ♪
♫ 穿过树林薄雾 穿过黑暗与阴影 ♫
♪ It's a nightmare but it's one exciting ride ♪
♫ 这也许是一场噩梦 但也会是一次令人兴奋的旅程 ♫
♪ Say a prayer, then we're there At the drawbridge of a castle ♪
♫ 祈祷吧 随后我们就会出现在那座城堡的吊桥上 ♫
♪ And there's something truly terrible inside ♪
♫ 里面有一些可怕的东西 ♫
♪ It's a beast, he's got fangs Razor sharp ones ♪
♫ 那就是野兽 他有锋利的牙齿 ♫
♪ Massive paws, killer claws for the feast ♪
♫ 庞大的爪子 专门狩猎用的杀戮之爪 ♫
♪ Hear him roar, see him roam ♪
♫ 会听到他的咆哮 看到他的血盆大口 ♫
♪ But we're not coming home'Til he's dead ♪
♫ 但唯有他死 我们才能安全回家 ♫
♪ Good and dead! ♪
♫ 好了!♫
♪ Kill the beast! ♪
♫ 杀死野兽!♫
♪ Light your torch, mount your horse ♪
♫ 点燃火把 骑上你的马 ♫
♪ Screw your courage to the sticking place ♪
♫ 把你的勇气钉在马掌上 ♫
♪ We're counting on Gaston to lead the way ♪
♫ 加斯顿会带领我们冲锋上阵 ♫
♪ Call it war, call it threat You can bet they all will follow ♪
♫ 战争即将打响 我们直捣威胁 我很确信人们都会跟随我 ♫
♪ For in times like this, they'll do just as I say ♪
♫ 因为在这样的时刻 他们都会听我指挥 ♫
♪ There's a beast running wild, there's no question ♪
♫ 毫无疑问会有野兽四处逃窜 ♫
♪ But I fear the wrong monster's released ♪
♫ 但我害怕神秘的怪物会被释放 ♫
♪ Sally forth! Tally ho! Grab your sword! Grab your bow! ♪
♫ 挺身而出!应声而上!拿起你的剑 拿起你的弓!♫
♪ Praise the Lord and here we go! ♪
♫ 赞美主 让我们高唱凯歌吧!♫
Show me the castle!
我要看看城堡!
At least, they've finally learnt to love.
总之 主人终于学会了爱
It'd be better for us, if she does love him in return.
如果她真能爱上他 那对我们更好
No, this is the first time of at any real hope, she would.
不 我有强烈的预感 我觉得贝儿心里是有他的
Did you hear that, Mama?
妈妈你听到了吗?
Is it her? Is she coming back?
会不会是她?是她回来了吗?
Could it be?
或许吧
I told you!
我就说吗!
Sacr?bleu!
我的天啊!
Invaders!
有人入侵!
Rufianes!
来者不善!
Well, where do you go?
你们去哪儿?
So much for true love.
哪有什么真爱!
Frame the barricades!
全体防御!
And oppose!
坚守阵地!
Move aside!
都让开!
♪ Hearts ablaze, banners high We go marching into battle ♪
♫ 心中点亮光芒 高举旗帜我们进入战斗状态 ♫
♪ Unafraid although the danger's just increased ♪
♫ 虽然更加危险 但我们无所畏惧 ♫
♪ Raise the flag, sing the song Here we come, we're fifty strong ♪
♫ 升起旗帜 唱着这首歌 我们上吧 我们五十个人足够强大 ♫
♪ And fifty Frenchmen can't be wrong ♪
♫ 五十个法国人是不会有问题的 ♫
♪ Let's kill the Beast! ♪
♫ 让我们来杀了野兽!♫
We need help.
我们需要帮助
I have to warn the Beast.
我得去报信
Warn him?
报信?
How did you get away from him?
你是怎么逃出来的?
He let me go, Papa.
是他放了我 爸爸
He sent me back to you.
是他让我回来找你的
I don't understand.
我不太明白
Where did you..?
你哪来的…
He took me there.
他带我去了那里
I know what happened to mama.
我知道妈妈发生了什么事
Then you know why I had to leave her there.
那你也知道了 我为什么要离开她
I had to protect you. I.. I've always tried to protect my little girl.
我必须保护你 我…我一直都在努力的保护着我的甜心
Probably, too much.
或许 太过分了
I understand.
我理解
Will you help me now?
现在你能帮我了吗?
It's dangerous.
太危险了
Yes!
对!
Yes, it is.
对 是的
I could try to pick the lock.
我可以试着打开那个锁
After all,
毕竟
it's, it's only gears and springs.
它里面只是齿轮和弹簧
But I would need
但我需要一个
something long and sharp.
长一点 尖一点的东西
Like that.
就像这个
Perfect.
很棒
Oh, excuse me, Master.
哦 对不起 主人
I'm sorry to disturb you.
真抱歉打扰您了
She's not coming back.
她不会回来了
No.
不是
They're breaking down the doors.
大门被人撞开了
Doesn't matter now.
无所谓了
Just let them come.
让他们进来吧
Kill the beast!
杀了野兽!
This isn't working.
这不起作用
I know what to do.
我有办法
Kill the beast! Kill the beast!Kill the beast!
杀了野兽!杀了野兽!杀了野兽!
Are you not at least be concerned
难道你一点都不怕
that this castle might be haunted?
这座城堡里闹鬼吗?
Don't lose your nerve, LeFou.
别吓成这幅德行 来福
Where are we?
我们在哪儿?
This place seems familiar.
这个地方似乎很熟悉
Like I've been here before.
我以前好像来过这里
Oh, hello there.
哦 你好啊
You must be
你就是
the talking teacup.
那个会说话的茶杯
And you must be
而你就是
his grandmother.
他的奶奶
Grandmother?
奶奶?
Attack!
开战!
Oh, hallo!
哦 你好啊
Gaston!
加斯顿!
Gaston!
加斯顿!
Help me.
救我
Sorry, old friend.
抱歉 老伙计
It's hero time.
英雄很忙
Hello.
你好
Oh, uh, I believe this is yours.
哦 嗯 我觉得这是你的
She is very headstrong.
她真调皮
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗?
No one to protect you now, huh?
现在没有人保护你了 嗯?
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七
Good shot, Chip, my boy!
好准头 阿齐 棒小伙!
Ha ha! Excellent!
哈 哈 太棒了!
The infantery's arrived!
步兵团来了!
Now, go and teach some lessons. Go!
快去教训教训他们 去吧!
Yes, those are called books, you low-grade musketeers!
是的 那些被称为书 你们这些没文化的火枪手!
Oh! I'm off.
哦 我得躲一躲
Just a clock.
只是一个时钟
Ha ha. Come here,
哈 哈 接招
little boys.
小伙子们
To dress up for the
来打扮一下
Yes, pretty little boys. Yes!
是的 漂亮的小伙子 是的!
Beautiful!
太美了!
Go! Be free!
去吧!展示一下
Be free! Be free!
展示一下 展示一下
How do you like your tea?
来点茶怎么样?
Hot enough?
太烫了吗?
Or boiling?
还要吗?
Mr. Potts!
孩子他爸!
Mama!
妈妈!
Thank you!
谢谢你
Take my guts!
看招!
Nicely handled!
幸好你接住了!
Well, I used to be on Gaston's side,
嗯 本来我和加斯顿是一伙的
but we are so in a bad place right now.
但现在我们友谊的小船翻了
You're too good for him, anyway.
他不配做你的朋友
Yeah.
是啊
Should we get back to it then?
那我们接着打吗?
The sweet of music!
美妙的音乐!
Do you have in this
你这个
Old things
老古董
What?
什么?
Maestro!
卡登扎!
Darling! I've lost!
亲爱的 我来了!
I'm coming, my love!
我来了 亲爱的!
This is it!
是该结束了
The fat lady is singing!
本歌手要开嗓了!
Watch your toes!
当心你的脚!
That's it! Go! Go!
就这样 滚吧 滚吧
Bon voyage!
一路走好!
Bon voyage!
不送了!
And stay out!
别回来了!
Hello, Beast!
你好啊 野兽
I'm Gaston.
我是加斯顿
Belle sent me.
贝尔让我来的
Were you in love with her?
你是不是爱上她了?
Did you honestly think she'd want you?
你真的认为她会爱上你吗?
Belle!
贝儿!
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
When we return to the village,
等回到村子
you will marry me!
你会嫁给我的!
And that beast's head
那野兽的头
- will hang on our wall. - Never!
- 就是新房的装饰 - 不可能!
I'm telling you, Beast!
来较量一下 野兽!
No!
不!
Belle?
贝儿?
Belle!
贝儿!
You came back!
你回来了!
I tried to stop them!
我试图阻止他们!
Stay there!
呆在那里!
I'm coming!
我会过去!
Gaston!
加斯顿!
No!
Don't let me go.
别松手
Please.
求你了
I'll do anything.
我愿为你做任何事
Don't let me, Beast.
别松手 野兽
I am not
我不是
the beast.
野兽
Go!
滚!
Get out!
滚出去!
Don't!
不要!
It's too far!
距离太远了!
Please!
求你了
Come on.
起来
You came back.
你回来了
Of course, I came back.
是的 我回来了
I'll never leave you again.
我再也不会离开你了
I'm afraid it's my turn to leave.
恐怕我该走了
We're together now.
我们要在一起
It's gonna be fine.
你会没事的
At least I could see you.
没想到还能见到你
One last time.
在最后一刻
No!
不!
Please, no!
求你了 别走!
Come back!
快回来!
We did it, Plumette!
我们赢了 普露美!
Victory is ours!
胜利是我们的!
Plumette?
普露美?
Plumette?
普露美?
Oh, my darling, Plumette.
哦 我亲爱的 普露美
Oh, no.
哦 不
Maestro, you were so brave.
卡登扎大师 你是如此勇敢
Goodbye, my love.
再见 我的爱
Amore!
亲爱的
No! Don't leave me!
不 别离开我!
Chip!
阿齐!
Chip!
阿齐!
Have you seen Chip? He ran off.
你看见阿齐了吗?他不见了
Where is my little boy?
我的孩子你在哪儿?
- Mama! - Oh, no!
- 妈妈! - 哦 不
Mam!
妈妈!
Lumie,
卢米亚
I, I can't
我 我不能
speak.
说话了
It's all right, Cogsworth.
没关系 葛士华
I can't..
我不能
Lumie,
卢米亚
my friend.
我的朋友
It was an honor to serve
和你一起共事是我的
with you.
荣幸
The honor was mine.
我也深感荣幸
Come back!
快回来
Please, don't leave me!
求你了 别离开我!
I love you.
我爱你
Maestro!
卡登扎!
Madame!
夫人!
Maestro!
卡登扎!
Lumi!
卢米亚!
Cogsworth, we beat the clock!
葛士华 我们赶上了!
Plumette!
普露美!
Plumette!
普露美!
Oh, mon amor!
哦 我的爱
Chip! Look at you!
阿齐 快看看你!
You're a little boy again!
你又变回小男孩了!
What did I tell you, darling?
亲爱的 我跟你说过什么了?
Ohh.. You smell so good.
哦…你闻起来香香的
Froufrou, lamer!
沙沙 拉默!
Darling?
亲爱的?
Mr. Potts!
孩子他爸!
Beatrice!
比阿特丽丝!
I remember!
我记得!
I do!
我知道!
Henry?
亨利?
Henry!
亨利
Oh, dear.
哦 亲爱的
I've been so lonely.
我一直如此孤独
Turn back into a clock.
把我变回钟吧
Turn back into a clock.
把我变回钟吧
Lumie, look!
卢米亚 快看!
My Prince!
我的王子!
Hello, old friend.
你好 老朋友
It's so good to see you.
见到你太好了
You saved our lives, mademoiselle.
你救了我们 小姐
Belle! It's me!
贝儿 是我!
It's Chip!
阿齐!
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♫ 像岁月一样古老的故事 ♫
♪ Tune as old as song ♪
♫ 想音韵一样古老的歌 ♫
♪ Bitterweet and strange Finding you can change ♪
♫ 苦乐参半 然后你发现 原来你可以改变 ♫
♪ Learning you were wrong ♪
♫ 我才知道 原来你错了 ♫
♪ Winter turns to spring ♪
♫ 冬去春来 ♫
♪ Famine turns to feast ♪
♫ 荒凉变为盛宴 ♫
♪ Nature points the way ♪
♫ 这是自然规律 ♫
♪ Nothing left to say ♪
♫ 不必多说什么 ♫
♪ Beauty and the Beast ♪
♫ 美女与野兽 ♫
What? What is it?
什么?什么意思?
How would you feel about growing a beard?
你觉的你留胡子的样子好看吗?
♪ Certain as the sun ♪
♫ 像太阳一样 ♫
♪ Rising in the east ♪
♫ 从东方升起 ♫
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♫ 像岁月一样古老的故事 ♫
♪ Song as old as rhyme ♪
♫ 像音韵一样古老的歌 ♫
♪ Beauty and the Beast ♪
♫ 美女与野兽 ♫
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♫ 像岁月一样古老的故事 ♫
♪ Song as old as rhyme ♪
♫ 像音韵一样古老的歌 ♫
♪ Beauty and the Beast ♪
♫ 美女与野兽 ♫
♪ How does a moment last forever? ♪
♪ How can a story never die? ♪
♪ It is love we must hold on to ♪
♪ Never easy but we try ♪
♪ Sometimes our happiness is captured ♪
♪ Somehow a time and place stand still ♪
♪ Love lives on inside our hearts ♪
♪ And always will ♪
♪ Minutes turn to hours ♪
♪ Days to years then gone ♪
♪ But when all else has been forgotten ♪
♪ Still our song lives on ♪
♪ Maybe some moments weren't so perfect ♪
♪ Maybe some memories not so sweet ♪
♪ But we have to know some bad times ♪
♪ Or our lives are incomplete ♪
♪ Then when shadows overtake us ♪
♪ Just when we feel all hope is gone ♪
♪ We'll hear our song and know once more ♪
♪ Our love lives on ♪
♪ Oh, oh ♪
♪ How does a moment last forever? ♪
♪ How does our happiness endure? ♪
♪ Through the darkest of our troubles ♪
♪ Love is beauty, love is pure ♪
♪ Love pays no mind to desolation ♪
♪ It flows like a river through the soul ♪
♪ Protects, proceeds, and perseveres ♪
♪ And makes us whole ♪
♪ Minutes turn to hours ♪
♪ Days to years then gone ♪
♪ But when all else has been forgotten ♪
♪ Still our song lives on ♪
♪ How does a moment last forever ♪
♪ When our song lives on ♪
字幕转制|天外生物感谢原字幕制作者
美女与野兽
♪ Ah ♪
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♪ True as it can be ♪
♪ Barely even friends ♪
♪ Then somebody bends unexpectedly ♪
♪ Just a little change ♪
♪ Small to say the least ♪
♪ Both a little scared ♪
♪ Neither one prepared ♪
♪ Beauty and the Beast ♪
♪ Ever just the same ♪
♪ Ever a surprise ♪
♪ Ever as before ♪
♪ And ever just as sure ♪
♪ As the sun will rise ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ Ah ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Uh-huh ♪
♪ Ever just the same ♪
♪ And ever a surprise ♪
♪ Ever as before ♪
♪ And ever just as sure ♪
♪ As the sun will rise ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♪ Tune as old as song ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ Bittersweet and strange ♪
♪ Finding you can change ♪
♪ Learning you were wrong ♪
♪ Certain as the sun ♪
♪ Certain as the sun ♪
♪ Rising in the east ♪
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♪ Song as old as rhyme ♪
♪ Beauty and the Beast ♪
♪ Tale as old as time ♪
♪ Song as old as rhyme ♪
♪ Beauty and the Beast ♪
♪ I was the one who had it all ♪
♪ I was the master of my fate ♪
♪ I never needed anybody in my life ♪
♪ I learned the truth too late ♪
♪ I'll never shake away the pain ♪
♪ I close my eyes but she's still there ♪
♪ I let her steal into my melancholy heart ♪
♪ It's more than I can bear ♪
♪ Now I know she'll never leave me ♪
♪ Even as she runs away ♪
♪ She will still torment me Calm me, hurt me ♪
♪ Move me, come what may ♪
♪ Wasting in my lonely tower ♪
♪ Waiting by an open door ♪
♪ I'll fool myself she'll walk right in ♪
♪ And be with me for evermore ♪
♪ I rage against the trials of love ♪
♪ I curse the fading of the light ♪
♪ Though she's already flown So far beyond my reach ♪
♪ She's never out of sight ♪
♪ Now I know she'll never leave me ♪
♪ Even as she fades from view ♪
♪ She will still inspire me ♪
♪ Be a part of everything I do ♪
♪ Wasting in my lonely tower ♪
♪ Waiting by an open door ♪
♪ I'll fool myself she'll walk right in ♪
♪ And as the long, long nights begin ♪
♪ I'll think of all that might have been ♪
♪ Waiting here for evermore ♪