黑天鹅 Black Swan

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 惊悚

导演: 达伦·阿伦诺夫斯基

演员: 娜塔莉·波特曼 / 米拉·库尼斯 / 文森特·卡索 / 芭芭拉·赫希 / 薇诺娜·瑞德 / 本杰明·米派德 / 克塞尼亚·索罗 / 克里斯汀娜·安娜波 / 詹妮特·蒙哥马利 / 塞巴斯蒂安·斯坦 /


台词
-=THE LAST FANTASY=-荣誉出品本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
片名:《黑天鹅》
I had the craziest dream last night.
昨晚我做了一个疯狂至极的梦
I was dancing the White Swan.
我扮演着“白天鹅”
It was different choreography, though. It was more like the Bolshoi's.
编舞不太一样,有点像莫斯科大剧院的版本
It was the prologue,
那是序幕中的一场戏
when Rothbart casts his spell.
魔法师罗斯巴种下了诅咒
Look how pink. So pretty...
粉粉的,好漂亮…
Pretty!
真漂亮!
- You're in a good mood. - He promised to feature me more this season.
- 你今天心情不错 - 他答应我,这一季让我演大角色
Well, he certainly should.
早该如此
You've been there long enough,
你在团里熬了那么久
and you're the most dedicated dancer in the company.
你是最努力的舞蹈演员
Up.
起来
- What's that? - What?
- 那是什么? - 怎么啦?
There.
背后
Nothing.
没关系
You're sure you don't want me to come with you?
你真不要我陪你去?
You're a sweet girl.
乖女儿
Did you see Beth today?
你今天看见贝丝了吗?
I can't believe she's back.
她居然还有脸回来
- Of course she's back. - What, she can't take a hint?
- 回来很正常啊 - 不会吧,她还没看出来?
The company is broke. No one comes to see her anymore.
咱们团要破产了,她过气了
Oh, nobody actually comes to see ballet full stop.
如今,能坚持看完整场芭蕾的人没有喽
That's not true. I heard The Royal had one of their best seasons yet.
才不是呢,皇家芭蕾舞团上一季不知道有多火爆!
He just needs to try something new. That's all.
他得换点新花样,没别的
No, someone new.
不是换新花样,得换新人
- Like who? - Like someone who's not approaching menopause.
- 换成谁? - 老女人肯定不行
It's sad.
真让人难过
What's sad?
难过什么?
Beth's such a beautiful dancer.
贝丝多美啊!
Yeah, so is my grandmother.
是啊,我奶奶也不丑
- Well Fonteyn danced into her fifties. - Yeah, we know.
(玛格·芳廷,英国人,20世纪最优秀的芭蕾舞演员之一)- 玛格·芳廷一直跳到了50岁 - 是,我们知道
Great.
太好了
Thought I'd fucking missed my stop.
我他妈坐过了站
It's a hell-fit all the way from 79th.
从79街一路狂奔过来
Beautiful as always, Nina.
跳得很好,尼娜
Relax.
放松
And one, and two, and three, and four.
一、二、三、四
Stop, John. One second.
约翰,停一下
Okay, take position.
准备,各就各位
And one, and two, and three, and up.
一、二、三、起
And one, and two, and three, and four.
一、二、三、四
Hello, dear.
你好,亲爱的
We all know the story.
故事情节耳熟能详
Virginal girl, pure and sweet,
纯美无暇的纤纤处子
trapped in the body of a swan.
被坏人变成了一只天鹅
She desires freedom
她渴望自由
that only true love can break the spell.
但只有真爱才能解除魔咒
Her wish is nearly granted in the form of a Prince.
王子的到来,使她的愿望几乎成真
But before he can declare his love,
可就在,他要表白真爱之际
The lustful twin, the Black Swan, tricks and seduces him.
淫邪的黑天鹅,施展手段迷惑了他
Devastated, the White Swan leaps off a cliff,
白天鹅悲痛欲绝,跳崖自尽
killing herself. And in death...
在死亡里…
finds freedom.
她得到了解脱
- Good morning, company. - Good morning.
- 早上好,团员们 - 早上好
We will open our season with Swan Lake.
这一季的开幕戏是“天鹅湖”
Done to death, I know.
我知道,“天鹅湖”是部老戏
But not like this.
但这部不同
We strip it down, make it visceral and real.
我们重新改编,使爱更真,情更切
A new production needs a new Swan Queen.
这部新作品需要一个新的天鹅女王
A fresh face to present to the world.
我要向世界展示一张全新的面孔
But... Which of you can embody both Swans?
不过…你们有谁可以同时演绎两个角色?
The White, and the Black.
白天鹅,和黑天鹅
All the soloists I tapped:
我刚才用手拍过的演员:
Go to your scheduled rehearsals this afternoon.
下午照常彩排
And the girls I didn't tap:
而我没拍过的女演员:
Meet me in the principals' studio at 5:00.
下午5点到主角排练室见我
Thank you.
谢谢各位
All right.
好了
- Let's go. Did we do left side? - Yes, mistress.
- 继续,刚才是左侧练习吗? - 是的,老师
Fuck! Fuck!
该死!该死!
What?
看什么?
If I was only casting the White Swan, she'd be yours.
如果只是选白天鹅,你是不二人选
But I'm not.
可现在不是
Maestro, Odile's coda, please.
音乐老师,奥黛儿之终篇,谢谢
Now show me your Black Swan, Nina.
让我看看你的黑天鹅,尼娜
Not so controlled. Seduce us.
放开,诱惑我们
Not just the Prince, but the court, the audience, the entire world.
不仅要诱惑王子,还有在场的人、观众、整个世界
Come on, like a spider spinning a web.
加油,要像一只结网的蜘蛛
Attack it, attack it! Come on!
强一点!强一点!加油!
- Good of you to join us. - Sorry...
- 大驾光临 - 对不起…
Girls, this is Lily.
姑娘们,这位是莉莉
Straight off the plane from San Francisco. She's filling Rebecca's old spot.
她从旧金山来,填补丽贝卡的位子
- Hey. - Get warmed up.
去热热身
No, it's okay.
不用,没关系
I'm good.
不用热身
Should I go again?
需要我再来一次吗?
No, thanks, Nina. I've seen enough.
不用,谢谢你,尼娜,够了
Veronica, the White Swan variation.
维罗妮卡,白天鹅变奏曲
Come on, come on, come on, please.
快点,快点,快点
All right, Maestro.
好了,音乐老师
Two, three...
二、三…
So how'd it go?
面试怎么样?
You were late, so I called Susie in the office.
你回来晚了,我给办公室的苏茜打了电话
An audition! I can't believe he just sprang that on you.
面试!真不敢相信,他让你面试主角
So?
怎么样?
It was fine.
还好
Just fine?
还好?
Oh, sweetheart...
小宝贝…
You tell me about it.
别急,慢慢说
Nina, everything all right?
尼娜,没事吧?
I'm fine.
我没事
Almost done.
快好了
You're working yourself too hard.
你练得太猛了
- We all have off days. - That girl, um, barged in.
- 我们都有不在状态的时候 - 那个女孩,突然闯了进来
I'm sure she didn't mean to.
我相信她不是有意的
For a starter, if I hadn't taken you to each of your classes, you'd have been completely lost.
你刚跳舞那会,如果我不领着你去教室,你一定迷路
I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. I'm going to tell him I finished it.
明天我去找他,我要告诉他,我做到了
You don't need to lie.
没必要撒谎
You won't convince him one way or the other.
他不会相信的
Oh, sweetheart.
宝贝
I know it's disappointing.
我知道这让你很沮丧
When you start getting older, there's all this
年纪一大,种种压力…
ridiculous pressure. God knows I understand.
如影随形,我太了解啦
But it's all right.
不过,没关系
No matter what.
不管怎样
You'll probably get to dance the part of the cat again.
你也许会再演猫那个角色
That's such a wonderful part.
那个角色真不错
Or maybe he'll make you a big swan.
或者,他会让你演大天鹅
Either way, you'll shine.
不管怎样,你都会光彩照人
You know...
我知道
Everything will be better in the morning.
一觉醒来,一切会变得更美好
It always is.
一定会的
Sweet girl.
乖女儿
Yes, Nina?
有事吗?尼娜
Do you have a minute?
你现在有空吗?
- Now's not a good time. I get it. - Now is perfect.
- 我知道你很忙 - 不,时间正合适
I just wanted to tell you that
我想告诉你
I practiced the coda last night and
昨晚,我又练了一次终篇
I finished.
我完成了
I thought you should know.
我想让你知道
Okay, Nina, listen. Honestly, I don't care about your technique.
尼娜,听着,老实说我关心的不是你的技巧
- You should know that by now. - Yeah, but yesterday...
- 这一点你要明白 - 可昨天…
No. Anyway...
别说了,还有…
I've already chosen Veronica. Sorry.
我已经选了维罗妮卡,抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, thank you.
明白了,谢谢你
That's it?
放弃了?
You're not going to try and change my mind?
不试一试说服我,让我改变心意吗?
You must have thought it was possible.
我也许真得会改变心意
Otherwise, what are you doing here all dolled up?
不然,干嘛打扮的这么漂亮到这来?
I came to ask for the part.
我想要这个角色
The truth is...
老实说…
When I look at you, all I see is the White Swan.
我一直认为,你很适合白天鹅
Yes, you're beautiful, fearful, fragile.
你美丽,怯懦,娇柔
Ideal casting.
演白天鹅最合适
But the Black Swan? It's a hard fucking job to dance both.
可黑天鹅怎么办?一人饰两角,很难的
I can dance the Black Swan, too.
黑天鹅我也能跳
Really?
真的吗?
In four years, every time you dance,
这四年来,你每一次跳黑天鹅…
I see obsess getting each and every move perfectly right, but I never see you lose yourself.
关心地总是每个动作的完美,但我却从没看见过你的激情
Ever. All that discipline for what?
从没见过,为什么会这样?
- I just want to be perfect. - You what?
- 我想要完美 - 什么?
I want to be perfect.
我想要完美
Perfection is not just about control.
完美不是控制出来
It's also about letting go.
是爆发出来的
Surprise yourself so you can surprise the audience. Transcendence.
超越自我,征服自己,征服观众
And very few have it in them.
能做到的人不多
I think I do have it in me.
我认为我能做到
You bit me?
你咬我?
I can't believe you bit me!
你居然咬我!
I'm sorry.
对不起
Man, that fucking hurt!
老天,真他妈疼!
What?
看什么?
Why's she always staring at me?
她为什么总盯着我?
Hey, it's been posted.
结果出来了
Hey, it's up!
结果出来了
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Why would you say that?
为什么胡说八道?
Your idea of some sick joke?
耍我吗?
What?
你说什么?
Fuck you.
去死吧
Hey, Nina!
尼娜!
Congratulations!
恭喜!
Congratulations.
恭喜!
You're so beautiful.
你好漂亮
Congratulations.
恭喜!
- Hello? - Hi.
喂?
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了,有麻烦?
I'm fine.
我很好
He picked me, Mom.
他选了我,妈妈
Do you hear me?
你能听见吗?
- For Swan Lake? - I'm going to be Swan Queen!
- 跳天鹅湖? - 我要跳天鹅女王啦!
Mom!
妈妈!
I'll be home soon. I just wanted to let you know.
我一会就回来,想提前让你知道
- I love you. - I love you, too.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom, are you in your room?
妈妈,你在你房间吗?
Nina?
尼娜?
Are you home?
你在家吗?
Nina, when you get out I'm in the kitchen.
尼娜,我在厨房等你
Come on, sweetie.
快来,宝贝
My daughter, the Swan Queen.
我的女儿,天鹅女王
It's our favorite. Vanilla with strawberry filling.
我们的最爱,香草蓝莓馅蛋糕
Oh, Mom, not too big.
妈妈,别切太大
Oh, that's way, way too much.
太多了…
- It's a celebration. It's just this once. - Mom...
- 我们在庆祝,就吃这一次 - 妈妈…
My stomach's still in knots.
我的胃不舒服
Fine.
Fine.
Then it's garbage!
倒了!
No, Mom, don't. I'm sorry.
不要,妈妈,不要,对不起
I'm just... I'm just so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
It looks so yummy.
看起来真好吃
Okay, okay.
好,好
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you, Nina.
谢谢你,尼娜
That's very nice.
非常好
Very nice.
非常好
But I knew the White Swan wouldn't be a problem.
我知道白天鹅不成问题
The real work will your metamorphosis into her evil twin.
你的任务是如何蜕变成邪恶的黑天鹅
And I know I saw a flash of her yesterday.
昨天我看见了她的影子
So get ready to give me more of that bite.
再加一把劲
Excellent.
非常好
That evil force is pulling you that you can't escape. That's just out of your control.
邪恶力量牵扯你,无法逃离,难以抵制
So you sense it, you get aware of it more: "It's taking me, it's taking me."
你的感觉越来越清晰“它在占有我,占有我”
A little bit more desperate.
多一丝绝望
Right, and you can maybe go up a little bit and then come down, and then...
对,你可以挥高一些,然后放下…
That's it.
就是这样
Watch the way she moves.
瞧她的动作
Imprecise, but effortless.
不精准,却很轻盈
She's not faking it.
真实无虚
Gorgeous! Okay, that's beautiful.
非常漂亮!好,漂亮
Let's start again from the beginning.
从头再来一遍
You'll room with Beth from now on, so be considerate.
从现在起,你和贝丝一个化妆间,小心点
Thanks, Susie.
谢谢,苏茜
Those are for you, from Mr. Leroy.
这是卢莱先生送给你的
They're beautiful.
真漂亮
I'll be back in a second.
我一会就来
Let me come back to you, please.
失陪一会
Let's go.
我们走
Ready to be thrown to the wolves?
准备好让这群狼品头论足了吗?
We need our cash, so please don't forget to smile.
我们需要钱,保持微笑
Ladies and gentlemen, please, may I have your attention?
女士们先生们,请静一静,好吗?
Good evening.
晚上好
Let me make this very important announcement.
我想宣布一件非常重要的事
You all had had the chance and the privilege to be enchanted, transported,
有一个人的表演曾让各位目眩神迷、情难自禁
and even sometimes devastated, by the performances
有时甚至是悲痛欲绝
of this true artist of our company.
她是真正的艺术家
She's been a crucial inspiration to my work.
也是我作品灵感的源泉
A role model to all dancers, and even more than that,
她是众舞者的榜样,更是…
a deeply appreciated presence on our stage.
舞台上最值得欣赏的一抹芳姿
You all know who I am talking about.
你们都知道我说得是谁
Ladies and gentlemen, Beth Macintyre.
女士们先生们,贝丝·麦金泰尔
But as we all know,
不过,我们知道
every great career has to come to an end.
每个伟大的事业都有结束的一天
Beth is retiring at the end of season.
贝丝将于本季末退出舞台
She will be giving her farewell performance as Melpomene,
并在“悲剧女神”中作告别演出
the role she originated in my first ballet.
这也是我的第一支芭蕾舞剧
My little princess,
我的小公主
we honor you. You will be greatly missed,
我们向你致敬,将你深深怀念
and never forgotten.
永记心间
But as we bid adieu to one star, we welcome another.
不过,江山代有才人出
We're opening our season with my new version of Swan Lake.
这一季我们将推出新版“天鹅湖”
Taking the role of our new Swan Queen, the exquisite Nina Sayers.
领衔主演“天鹅女王”的是这位楚楚动人的尼娜·塞耶斯
You'll soon have the pleasure of seeing her perform,
不久,各位将一睹她的舞姿
but right now, let's please raise a glass: To all of us. To Beth. To Nina.
不过现在,让我们举杯:敬在场的各位,敬贝丝,敬尼娜
To beauty.
敬永恒的美
Just a second.
马上就好!
Just a second!
马上就好!
Come on! I'm about to burst!
快点!我憋不住了!
Hey, it's you!
嗨,是你!
I don't think we ever officially met.
我想我们还没正式介绍过
- I'm Lily. - Hi, I'm Nina.
- 我叫莉莉 - 嗨,我叫尼娜
Yes, our new Swan Queen.
我知道,新的天鹅女王
- Here, hold this. - Yeah, sure.
- 帮我拿一下 - 好的
You must be so excited.
你一定兴奋地要命
Are you freaking out?
你紧张吗?
- Yeah... - Yeah?
- 是的… - 是吗?
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
Oh, I'd be losing my mind.
换成是我,一定会晕头转向
I should get back...
我得过去了…
No, no, no, come on, stay.
别…别这样,等一会
Keep me company.
陪我一会
Excuse me.
失陪
Oh, there you are. Come on.
你在这,跟我来
Hey. They tried to eat you alive, but here you are.
他们恨不得把你吞了,你却飘然在此
You did well.
表现得很好
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
真的?
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Upper west side.
上西区
Stop at my place for a drink. It's on the way.
顺道去我家喝一杯
Thomas, you need to say hello to Karen Holloway.
托马斯,过去和凯伦·哈罗维打个招呼
A minute more of ass-kissing. I'll be back. Wait for me here, all right?
我得去拍个马屁,一会就回来,在这等我,好吗?
Hello, Karen!
你好,凯伦!
Beth!
贝丝!
I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving the company.
真遗憾,你要离开我们
What did you do to get this role?
你是怎么得到这个角色的?
He always said you were such a frigid little girl.
他总说你缺乏激情
What did you do to make him change his mind?
你怎么让他改变了主意?
Did you suck his cock?
和他上床?
Not all of us have to.
不是每个人都需要这么做
You fucking whore!
你个无耻的婊子!
You're a fucking little whore!
你就是个无耻的小婊子!
Whoa, what's going on here?
冷静,怎么回事?
Hey, I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
- You're drunk. You should go home. - I need to talk to you.
- 你喝醉了,回家吧 - 我得和你谈谈
No! Don't you do that! Don't you dismiss me like that!
不!你敢!你敢就这样踢掉我!
My little princess, please. Pull it together.
我的小公主,拜托,冷静一点
- Come. - I'm coming by later.
- 走吧 - 我会去找你的
I have something for you. It's a token of my appreciation.
我有件东西送给你,以表我的感激之情
- Right. - You make the most of it, Nina.
- 好 - 别客气,下手狠点,尼娜
Don't worry. It's typical.
别介意,这行就是这样
Please. I thought it'd be good to talk about the role.
请坐,我们应该谈谈角色
Drown this a little.
冲谈一下拘谨的气氛
I don't want there to be any boundaries between us.
我们不想彼此有隔阂
- No, me neither. - Good.
- 我也这么想 - 很好
So... You got a boyfriend?
那么…你有男朋友吗?
No.
没有
Have you had many in the past?
过去交的男朋友多吗?
A few.
交过几个
But no one serious.
不过,都不是正式的
You're not a virgin are you?
你不会是处女吧?
No.
不是
So there's nothing to be embarrassed about.
那就用不着害羞
And you enjoy making love?
你喜欢做爱吗?
Excuse me?
什么?
Come on, sex.
别大惊小怪,性
Do you enjoy it?
喜欢吗?
We need to be able to talk about this.
我们必须谈这个话题
I've got a little homework assignment for you.
我给你布置一个家庭作业
Go home and touch yourself.
回家后,自慰
Live a little.
放松一下
Well it's late. Lots of work tomorrow.
天晚了,明天还有很多工作
The doorman will find a cab for you.
门房会为你叫出租车
Sounds like quite an evening. I wish I could have been there.
听起来今晚很精彩,真希望我也能去
You know I asked.
我向他们提过
I know you did. Susie told me.
我知道,苏茜对我说了
Guess he wanted you all to himself.
我猜他想和你单独在一起
But why?
可是为什么?
Don't blame him.
我不怪他
Where'd you get these?
耳环哪来的?
They're fake.
假的
Fooled me.
我以为是真
I can do it.
我自己能行
He must have been by your side all night.
他一定整晚都在你身边
Showing you off.
带着你四处招摇
- Oh, Nina... - It's just a rash.
- 尼娜… - 疹子而已
Rash? What are you talking about?
疹子?你在说什么?
It was worse a few days ago. It's fine already.
前几天更严重,现在好多了
- You've been scratching yourself again. - No I haven't.
- 你一定又用手抓了 - 没有
Mom!
妈妈!
This disgusting habit...
怎么有这个坏毛病…
Jesus Christ, I thought you were done with this, Nina.
老天,我以为你改了这个坏毛病,尼娜
Shrugs. You'll keep wearing the shrugs.
披肩,从明天起披肩不许离身
Sit down. You have the white one,
坐下,你有一件白色的
and the pink one. And that'll hide it.
还有一件粉色的,应该能遮住
And then I'll dig out that expensive coverup. We still have some.
然后,我再找一点那种贵粉底,我们还剩一些
No one will see it.
不会有人发现的
Mom, please,
妈妈,别这样
It's the role, isn't it? It's all this pressure.
因为这个角色,是吗?压力太大
I knew it'd be too much. I knew it.
我就知道你承受不了,我就知道
You're all right.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
Beth's in the hospital.
贝丝进医院了
She had an accident.
发生了车祸
Oh no!
不!
Beth?
贝丝?
What happened?
怎么回事?
She walked into the street and got hit by a car.
她冲进马路被车撞了
You know what?
你知道吗?
I'm almost sure she did it on purpose.
我敢肯定,她是故意的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because everything Beth does comes from within, from some dark impulse.
因为贝丝做任何事都带着一股黑暗的冲动
I guess that's what makes her so thrilling to watch.
所以她的表演充满着快感
So dangerous.
让人战栗
Even perfect at times.
某一时刻,甚至完美无缺
But also so damned destructive.
但却充满着该死的毁灭性
Was it right after we saw her?
是吵架那天发生的吗?
Wait, wait, wait. This has nothing to do with you.
等等…这些跟你没关系
It's not your problem, so don't let yourself be distracted.
和你没有关系,别担心
This is your moment, Nina.
现在你是主角,尼娜
Don't let it go.
好好把握
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Nina?
尼娜?
Sweetie, are you ready for me?
宝贝,我要来喽?
And... Come on!
加油!
Forget about control, Nina. I want to see passion.
别控制,尼娜,我要看见激情
Come on.
加油!
伸臂
Stiff like a dead corpse. Let it go.
太僵硬了,没有生气,放松
Let it go. Let it go.
放松,放松
And again.
再一次
Feels like you have your diaphragm
感觉你的横隔膜
is in a bit of a contraction?
有点收缩?
I'm okay.
Breathe in to this hand. Breathe in to this hand.
将气吸入我手的方向,吸气
Breathe in, all the way. Good.
深吸一口气,好
And exhale.
呼气
Does it feel jammed in the front every time you plie?
做挺背曲膝的时候,前面是不是有点僵硬?
Sometimes, not always.
有时会,不常发生
- One more pull, okay? - Okay.
- 再拉一次,好吗? - 好
- Is that okay? - Yeah.
- 好点吗? - 是的
David, can I ask you a question?
大卫,能问你一个问题吗?
Honestly, would you fuck that girl?
说实话,你会和那样的女孩上床吗?
No.
不会
No one would.
没人会
Nina...
尼娜
Your dancing is just as frigid...
你的舞蹈缺乏激情
Fuck!
该死!
We're still working here, please. Lights!
我们还在工作,请把灯打开!
The lights!
开灯!
Thank you!
谢谢!
Okay, guys, you can go. Thanks for your patience.
各位,你们可以走了,谢谢
No, no, you stay. You stay.
不是你,你留下
Have fun, you two.
你们好好玩
Okay.
Come here.
到这来
Come, come, come, come.
过来,过来…
I'll be the Prince.
我来演王子
Let it go. Let it go.
别控制,别控制
Feel my touch.
感觉我的抚摸
Respond to it.
迎合我
Come on.
Open your mouth. Open it. Open up.
张开嘴,张开,张开
That was me seducing you,
现在是我在引诱你
when it needs to be the other way around.
应该你引诱我
Please...
等等…
Who is that?
谁在那?
You okay?
你没事吧?
You can't smoke in here.
你不能在这吸烟
Well, I won't tell if you won't.
你知我知…
The big day's getting closer and closer, huh?
大日子越来越近,是不是?
Well, I can't wait. I think you're going to be amazing.
我已经等不及了,相信你的表演会很精彩
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
那么…
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
It's that hard to.
不知怎么说
Leroy playing a little too rough for you?
卢莱对你太凶是吗?
Come on, Nina. He's a prick.
没事的,尼娜,他是个混蛋
He's brilliant.
他很了不起
Sure, but it's not like he's all warm and fuzzy.
没错,可他也很凶
What you don't know is...
你不了解他…
Someone's hot for teacher!
有人暗恋老师!
Oh, come on, it's okay. I don't blame you.
别激动,没事,很正常
I should go home.
我要回家了
Nina, come on. I'm just playing around.
尼娜,别这样,我开玩笑的
Nina!
尼娜!
Sweetie? What are you doing in there?
宝贝?你在里面干什么?
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Do you have any corrections?
到底什么问题?
Lily told me that she saw you crying.
莉莉告诉我,看见你在哭
That you were very upset
心情很不好
and that I should take it easy on you.
让我对你温和一点
I didn't tell her that.
不是我让她说的
Maybe you need a little break.
也许你该休息一下
A day or two. Or maybe a month. What do you think?
休息一、两天,或者一个月,你觉得呢?
She shouldn't have said anything.
她不该乱说话
No, you shouldn't be whining in the first place.
不,是你不该发牢骚
I didn't.
我没有
You could be brilliant.
你本该更优秀
But you're a coward.
可你是个胆小鬼
Sorry.
对不起
No, stop saying that! That's exactly what I'm talking about.
别再说这句话!这就是你的问题
Stop being so fucking weak.
别再软弱下去
Again!
再来!
Lily...
莉莉…
Oh, look who's decided to grace us with her presence.
瞧瞧,是谁大架光临了
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Okay.
Now.
马上
Shut up.
闭嘴
Come on.
来吧
What's up?
什么事?
You told Thomas about last night?
你和托马斯说了昨晚的事?
Oh, yeah. I ran into him in the morning and he said you guys were having some trouble.
是啊,早上我碰见他,他说你们遇到了问题
Why would he talk to you?
他为什么要和你说这些?
Oh, excuse me, your highness.
你说什么,陛下
I just told him you're working your ass off and I think you'll be great.
我告诉他你很努力,我相信你会很棒的
Well you shouldn't have.
你不该说
Okay.
Has he tried anything with you?
他对你毛手毛脚吗?
He has a reputation.
他可是恶名在外
I have a right to be concerned, Nina. You've been staying late so many nights.
我有理由担心,尼娜,你每天回来的很晚
Rehearsing. I just hope he isn't taking advantage, that's all.
彩排,我希望他别占你便宜,就担心这事
He's not.
他没有
Good.
很好
I just don't want you to make the same mistake I did.
我不想你走我的老路
Thanks.
谢谢
Not like that.
不是因为你
I just mean as far as my career was concerned.
别像我一样,毁了事业
What career?
你什么事业?
The one I gave up to have you.
因为生你放弃的事业
I'm twenty-eight.
我28了
So?
接着说?
Only that...
仅仅…
Only what?
仅仅什么?
Nothing.
没什么
- What? - Nothing.
- 什么? - 没什么
How is your skin?
你皮肤怎么样?
Fine.
很好
- Are you leaving it alone? - Mm-hmm.
还抓没抓?
Let me see.
让我看看
- Take off your shirt. - No.
- 脱掉衬衣 - 不
Can I help you?
有事吗?
Who was that?
是谁?
It was no one.
没人
It was no one.
没人
Hello?
有谁?
What are you doing here?
怎么是你?
I just came by to apologize.
我是来道歉的
You're right. I should have never spoken to him about you.
你说的对,我不该和他谈你的事
- Sweetheart. - Give me a second.
- 宝贝 - 等一会
- Your dinner... - Mom, please.
- 吃晚饭… - 妈妈,拜托
Oh, she's a trip.
她可真难缠
How do you know where I live?
你怎么知道我住哪?
I have my ways.
山人自有妙计
Jesus, relax. I got it from Susie in the office.
老天,别紧张,办公室的苏茜告诉我的
Look, I feel really shitty about what I did, and I really want to make it up to you.
这件事让我很不舒服,我真的想弥补一下
So how about I take you out to dinner?
我请你出去吃饭怎么样?
- I don't think... - Okay, that's fine.
- 我不知道… - 好吧,没关系
What about drinks?
喝一杯呢?
Sweetie, you need to rest.
宝贝,你该休息了
- Jesus. - Wait.
- 老天 - 等等
What are you doing?
你干什么?
I'm going out.
出去
What? Nina!
什么?尼娜!
You're on the stage tomorrow.
你明天要上台
I can't believe he calls her that.
他居然那么叫她
- It's so gross. - I think it's sweet.
- 真恶心 - 我倒觉得很贴心
Little Princess?
小公主?
- He probably calls every girl that. - No way.
- 他可能对每个女孩都这么叫 - 不可能
That's just for Beth.
只对贝丝
Well, I bet he'll be calling you Little Princess any day now.
我打赌,过几天他就会叫你小公主
I don't know about that.
我不知道
Oh, sure he will. Just got to let him lick your pussy.
他会的,上床的时候可别饶了他
Cheeseburger, extra bloody.
干酪汉堡包,大份番茄酱
Mmm, dankesche.
非常感谢
Let me know if that's juicy enough for you.
酱不够可以叫我
Oh, I will.
我会的
You have enough cheese?
干酪够吗?
No, but you do.
你可多的很(意思是你很烦)
Enjoy.
慢用
All right.
Wanna spruce up?
想打扮打扮吗?
What, I carry a spare
干嘛,我带着备用
in case I wake up somewhere unexpected.
以防玩过头
So how is he?
他怎么样?
Thomas.
托马斯
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
- Oh, come on. - I really don't want to talk about that.
- 少来 - 我真的不想谈他
Okay.
好吧
You really need to relax.
你真得放松放松
One for you,
一颗给你
one for me.
一颗给我
Oh, and don't worry. It's pure, I promise. I brought it with me straight from San Francisco.
别担心,货很纯,我保证是从旧金山带过来的
What is it?
这是什么?
Are you kidding?
开玩笑?
You've never rolled?
你从没嗑过药?
Oh, relax. Here. It'll loosen you up.
别担心,它能帮你放松下来
Wait till you see the night sky.
你会看见无垠的夜空
How long does it last?
药力会持续多久?
A couple hours, tops.
最多,几个小时
It's okay.
不用了
Okay.
好吧
Nina, hi!
尼娜!
I thought we could use some company. So this is Tom and this is Jerry.
我们有伴了,这是汤姆,这是杰瑞
- Actually it's Andrew. - Tom.
- 实际上,我叫安德鲁 - 汤姆
- I have to go... - Oh, no you can't go. I just got us some drinks.
- 我得走了… - 不行,不能走,我刚点了酒
I shouldn't...
我不应该…
We're on the stage tomorrow.
我们明天要上台
So what are you going to do? Go home to Mommy?
去哪?回家找妈妈?
Come on, live a little.
来吧,玩一会
It's just a couple hours, right?
药力只有几个小时,是吗?
Tops.
是的
Cheers.
干杯
You haven't told me who you are.
你还没告诉我你是谁
I'm a dancer.
我是个舞蹈演员
No, I mean your name.
不是这意思,你的名字
- Oh. Nina. - So are you two sisters?
- 尼娜 - 你俩是姐妹?
- Yes. - No.
- 是的 - 不是
- Blood sisters. - We dance in the same company.
- 闺中姐妹 - 我们在同一个团跳舞
Ah, ballerinas. No wonder you two look alike.
芭蕾舞女演员,难怪你们长的这么像
I see now. Tom and Jerry here are gay lovers.
我也看出来了,你俩是同志小情人
- Very funny. - I like to amuse myself.
- 真幽默 - 我喜欢自娱自乐
I've never been to the ballet.
我从来没接触过芭蕾
Then you are definitely not gay.
这么看,你绝对不是同志
I mean, it's kind of boring, isn't it?
我是说,芭蕾有点枯燥,是不是?
- Be honest. - No it's not.
- 老实说 - 不,不是这样
You know what? It's just not for everyone.
这么说吧,不是每个人都能接受
You should come sometime. I can comp you tickets whenever you want.
找个时间过来看看,我给你们赠劵
Yeah. Yeah.
好,好
- Yeah, that would be neat. Thanks. - Okay well...
- 那真是太棒了,谢谢 - 好了…
I think it's time for another round.
我们再喝一杯
Bottoms up.
干杯
So what are you guys working on now?
你们在排什么戏?
Sorry.
不好意思
Swan Lake.
天鹅湖
Yeah?
是吗?
You know it?
你看过?
No, not really.
没有
Heard of it.
听说过
What's it about?
说的什么?
It's about a girl who gets turned into a swan,
是说一个女孩被人变成了天鹅
and she needs love to break the spell.
她需要爱的力量打破诅咒
But her prince falls for the wrong girl,
可她的王子却爱上了不该爱的人
and so she kills herself.
于是她自杀了
It's not a happy ending then.
是个悲剧
It's beautiful, actually.
实际上,很美
Like you.
像你一样
Huh?
什么?
I said you're beautiful.
我说你很美
That's funny?
很好笑?
Looks like someone might be rolling.
某人的情绪上来喽
All right, come on. Come on, it's time to go dance.
好了,过来,去跳舞
Nina!
尼娜!
Hey, what the fuck? Where you going?
搞什么?你去哪?
Nina!
尼娜!
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Do you have any idea what time it is?
你知道现在几点了吗?
Late?
很晚了?
Where have you been?
你去了哪?
To the moon and back.
到月亮上去了
- You've been drinking. - Ding ding ding ding ding!
- 你喝酒了 - 猜 对 啦!
- What else? - Hmm?
还有什么?
What else have you been doing?
你还做了什么?
Oh, you want to know their names?
原来你想知道他们的名字?
- You need to sleep this off. - There were two. Tom and Jerry.
- 快去睡觉 - 是两个人,汤姆和杰瑞
- Be quiet, Nina. - And I fucked them both.
- 闭嘴,尼娜 - 我和他们都上了床
Shut your mouth!
闭嘴!
- Don't come in here. - What's this?
- 不许进来 - 你干什么?
It's called privacy. I'm not twelve anymore.
懂不懂什么叫隐私,我不再是小女孩了
- You're not my Nina right now... - Leave me alone!
- 你现在脑子不清楚 - 走开!
Sweat girl.
小甜心
Why didn't you wake me up?
为什么不叫醒我?
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去
My music!
是我的曲子!
Thomas, I am so sorry.
托马斯,真对不起
Keep on going.
继续跳
Go get warmed up.
去热身
That was good.
很好
Actually, really good.
非常之好
Okay, let's take ten.
好,休息十分钟
Look, he just wanted to mark it and asked me to step up, okay?
他只是让我示范一下,明白吗?
I overslept.
我睡过了头
Oops. But hey, at least you had a good time, right?
惨喽,不过你玩很开心,对吗?
You put something in my drink.
你在我酒里下了东西
Yeah.
没错
And then you just took off in the morning.
早上却一个人先走了
In the morning?
早上?
Yeah, you slept over.
你在我家过的夜
Um, no.
没有
Unless your name's Tom and you had a dick.
除非你叫汤姆,还长了一根老二
我们…
What, Nina?
我们怎么了,尼娜?
Did you have some sort of lesbian wet dream about me?
是不是在梦里和我上床了?
- Stop. - Oh my God!
- 别说了 - 老天!
Oh my God, you did! You fantasized about me!
老天,是真的!我成了你的性幻想对象!
- Shut up! - Was I good?
- 闭嘴! - 我床上功夫好吗?
The final act.
最后一幕
You're trying to dance.
你的最后一场戏
You've tasted your dream! Touched it!
梦想几乎成真!如此真实!
Only to have it crushed!
可却被砸得粉碎!
Your heart is broken,
你的心破碎了!
wounded. Your life force fading.
受伤了,你的生命在枯萎
The blood drips.
鲜血滴滴下坠
The Black Swan stole your love. There is only one way to end the pain.
黑天鹅偷走了你的爱人,只有一条路可以熄灭痛苦
You are not fearful, but filled with acceptance.
你不再恐惧,接受了命运的安排
And you look down at Rothbart,
你垂目看了看罗斯巴
and then at the Prince,
又看了看王子
and then, yes, at the audience.
之后,对,注视观众
And then you jump.
然后,纵身跃下
Go ahead. Jump. Jump!
快点,跳,没事的,跳!
Okay, everybody get a drink of water, then it's notes.
好了,大家去喝杯水,然后做分段练习
You lost weight.
你瘦了
Take off your shrug, please.
请脱下披肩
Very good.
很好
Face front. We're almost done.
向前看,快好了
And that's it. Okay.
完成,好了
We're done. Thank you very much.
好了,非常感谢
Georgina, I'm Lily. Thomas sent me...
乔治娜,我叫莉莉,托马斯让我来…
Yes, we have to get you measured for the Swan Queen costumes.
我知道,给你也做一身天鹅女王的服装
What's she doing here?
她怎么在这?
He made me your alternate.
他让我做你的替补
Look, it's just in case.
只是以防万一
Thomas. Thomas.
托马斯,托马斯
- Thomas. - Yes?
- 托马斯 - 什么事?
It can't be her.
不可以用她
It can't be her.
不可以用她
Okay, why don't you just go. I'll catch up later.
你先去,我一会来
What's going on?
怎么了?
Lily... You made her my alternate?
莉莉...你让她做我的替补?
There's always an alternate. Lily is the best choice.
这是惯例,莉莉是最佳人选
No, she wants my role.
不,她想顶掉我
Every dancer in the world wants your role.
每个人都想顶掉你
No, this is different. She is after me.
不,这不一样,她别有用心
- She is trying to replace me. - Nobody is after you.
- 她想取代我 - 没有人别有用心
- No, please believe me...
不,请相信我…
I know it's been a struggle. But you just had a breakthrough this morning.
我知道你压力很大,不过,你早上的表演很有突破
Tomorrow is yours. Just give a great performance and you won't have to worry about Lily or anybody else.
明天是属于你的,演一出好戏,谁也不用想
Now go home and rest.
现在回家,好好休息
From the vision again.
从“幻梦”再来一次
What happened?
怎么回事?
I've got a life.don't work too hard. It's a big day tomorrow.
我有我的生活,别太拼了,明天是大日子
I'm still working in here.
我还在工作
Could you please turn the lights back on?
请把灯打开好吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I know how it feels now. She's trying to replace me.
现在我才了解那种感受,她想取代我
What do I do?
我该怎么办?
You stole my things?
你偷我东西?
I was just trying to be perfect, like you.
我想完美,像你一样
Perfect?
完美?
I'm not perfect.
我一点也不完美
I'm nothing.
我什么都不是
Nothing!
什么都不是!
Nothing, nothing!
不是!不是!
Sweet girl.
乖女儿
Mommy?
妈妈?
Sweet girl. Sweet girl.
乖女儿,乖女儿
Stop!
闭嘴!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Sweetie?
宝贝?
Nina?
尼娜?
Nina!
尼娜!
Go away!
走开!
Open the door!
开门!
Go away!
走开!
Open the door, Nina!
开门!尼娜!
Nina!
尼娜!
Get out!
出去!
- What's wrong with you? - Get out!
- 你到底怎么了? - 出去!
- Get out! - What do you see?
- 出去! - 你看见什么了?
Get out!
出去!
It's okay.
没事了
I'm here.
妈在这
You were scratching all night.
你整晚都在抓
Where's my clock?
我的闹钟呢?
- Don't worry about that. - What time is it?
- 别管了 - 几点了?
- The show is tonight, I have to... - No, no, no, no.
- 今晚演出,我必须… - 不行,不行…
Don't worry.
别担心
I called the theater and I told them you aren't feeling well.
我给剧院打了电话,告诉他们你不舒服
I have to go!
我一定得去!
- No. No, you don't. - Let go of me.
- 不行,不行,不能去 - 放开我
You're staying in here until you feel better.
你身子不好,不能离开
Where is it?
门把手呢?
This role is destroying you.
这个角色会毁了你
- Move. Move! - Nina...!
- 过去!过去! - 尼娜…!
- What happened to my sweet girl? - She's gone!
- 我的乖女儿到底怎么了? - 她死了!
Nina! Oh, Nina!
尼娜!尼娜!
No, please!
不,求你!
- You're not well! - Let go of me!
- 你生病了! - 放开我!
You can't handle this.
你承受不了
I can't?
我承受不了?
I'm the Swan Queen. You're the one who never left the corps.
我是天鹅女王,而你只能一辈子跑龙套
Nina!
尼娜!
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
Nina?
尼娜?
She was supposed to be sick.
她不是病了吗?
Give us a minute.
等等,我和她谈一会
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
我很好
Nina.
尼娜
Nina.
尼娜
What?
干什么?
I've already asked Lily.
我已经让莉莉上了
Have you announced it?
你正式宣布了吗?
After Beth, do you really need another controversy?
经过贝丝那件事,你还想制造新话题吗?
I'm here, Thomas.
我来了,托马斯
I'm doing it.
我来演
The only person standing in your way is you.
你的本性在障碍你
It's time to let it go. Lose yourself.
赶走它,释放你自己
White Swan, up in ten.
白天鹅,十分钟后上场
What are you doing? You need to be upstage.
你在干什么?该你上台了
You suck.
你演得真差
Okay, Nina.
尼娜
What the fuck?
搞什么?
- Are you okay? - Nina, are you okay?
- 你没事吧? - 尼娜,你没事吧?
Can you tell me what the fuck happened?
你说,到底他妈怎么回事?
- It wasn't my fault. He dropped me. - This is a fucking disaster.
- 不是我的错,是他失的手 - 真他妈失败
Rough start, huh? Must have been pretty humiliating.
开局不顺吧?一定丢死人了
Get out of my room.
滚出我的房间
I'm worried about the next act.
我真为下一场捏一把汗
I'm just not sure you're feeling up to it.
我觉得你心有余而力不足
Stop. Please stop.
别说了,快别说了
How about I dance the Black Swan for you?
黑天鹅还是让我跳吧?
Leave me alone!
走开!
My turn!
该我了!
My turn!
该我了!
My turn!
该我了!
It's my turn!
该我了!
Black Swan, places in five.
黑天鹅,五分钟后上场
Come on.
快过来
Good job. Fifteen to the last act.
跳得漂亮,十五分钟以后,最后一幕
Hey. You were amazing.
嘿,你真绝了
Seriously, I know that things got a little messed up between us,
说真的,我知道我们之间有点小误会
but I mean, holy shit, you completely blew me away!
但是,老天,我服你了!
Okay, well I guess that's it.
好了,不说了
So I'll let you finish. Bye.
不妨碍你了,再见
Can you hear them?
听见观众的欢呼吗?
They love you!
他们爱你!他们爱你!
My little princess, I always knew you had it in you.
我的小公主,我就知道你有那股魔力
Come on. Let's take you out.
来,我们一起出去
Go get some help.
快去叫人!
Go get some help!
快去叫人!
What did you do?
你都干了什么?
What did you do?
你都干了什么?
- I felt it. - What?
- 我感觉到了 - 什么?
I felt perfect.
完美
I was perfect.
我完美了
Nina! Nina! Nina!
尼娜!尼娜!尼娜!
谢谢观赏 TLF中文字幕站