加菲猫2 Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties

上映日期: 2,006

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Tim Hill

演员: 比尔·默瑞 / 布瑞金·梅耶 / 詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特 / 蒂姆·克里 / 比利·康诺利


台词
加菲猫 2
Once upon a time,
很久很久以前
in an English castle far, far away,
在一个遥远的英国城堡
there lived a pampered personage by the name of...
住着一位肥胖的大人物
...Prince.
名叫王子
All right, everyone, he's awake.
大家听着 王子醒了
Hurry! Hurry!
手脚麻利点
Come along, quickly.
快点
Right, are we all ready? Get the Carlyle log.
准备好了吗 上卡莱尔肉墩
Prince knew no other life
王子一直过着奢华的生活
than a life of luxury.
对其他的事情一无所知
Oh, did I mention that Prince was a cat?
哦 我说过王子是只猫吗
Good morning, Prince.
早安 王子殿下
Your tea.
您的茶
Mm-hmm-hmm! Breakie.
嗯 早餐
I have your favorite dish.
给您准备了您最爱的一道菜
Carlyle log.
卡莱尔肉墩
Ah, lovely.
啊 很好
Super.
非常好
Oh, it's good to be the king.
哦 当国王的感觉真好
On the other side of the world,
在世界另一端
there lived an equally pampered cat
也住着一只肥猫
who thought he was a king,
他也觉得自己是个国王
but who ruled over a somewhat smaller domain.
不过相比起来 疆土要小多了
Meow.
I'm the king of the cul-de-sac.
我是胡同之王
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
Jon and I have everything I could ever want.
约翰和我拥有一切我想要的东西
Food in the fridge. Cable and satellite.
冰箱里有吃的 还有有线电视 卫星电视
And don't forget lasagna.
不能忘了千层面
That's right. It's good to be king.
对的 当国王真爽
I want you to know, you're the most important thing in my life.
我希望你知道 你是我生命中最重要的人
Let me sleep, please.
拜托 让我睡觉
Before I met you, my life had no meaning.
遇见你之前 我的生活是不完整的
I was incomplete.
毫无意义
Oh, you still are, really.
你现在不也一样不完整 真的
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我想我要说的是
...will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Eh? Marriage?
嗯 嫁给你
Well, this is kind of sudden.
呃 这有点突兀
There may be some legal issues here.
法律上可能行不通吧
Look, I like you, but not as a spouse.
听着 我喜欢你 但是不是那种爱情的感觉
Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work.
如果是主仆关系 我们倒是可以在一起 这样才行
So what do you say... Liz?
那你怎么说 丽姿
- Wait a second. Liz? Liz? - Garfield.
-等等 丽姿 丽姿 -加菲
Liz is a girl.
丽姿是个女生
No, worse. She's a girl vet.
不 不止 她还是个女兽医
Turkey's ready.
火鸡好了
Well, I think Jon has touched bottom now.
我觉得约翰已经傻到极点了
Hmm, we gotta put an end to this torture.
我们得结束这种折磨了
Time for a new DJ.
换台了
Somebody take my temperature.
找个人给我量下体温
Garfield!
加菲
Whoa!
Man, you have changed.
哥们 你变了
I can't have you messing this up for me, okay?
你别给我捣乱了 好吗
- Oh, I get it. It's her. - Come here.
-哦 我知道了 都是因为她 -过来
She doesn't like our music.
是她不喜欢我们的音乐
Whatever happened toJon?
你是怎么了 约翰
My metal-head guy. My dude.
我曾经的好哥们 摇滚青年
You were so much cooler when you wore a mullet.
你留着胭脂鱼发型的时候 真的酷多了
Now stay here.
给我待在这
So much cooler.
真的酷多了
I suppose she likes this haircut.
我猜是她喜欢现在这个发型
I suppose she likes this haircut.
我猜是她喜欢现在这个发型
- Coming! - Tell me she likes it the way it is now.
-请进 -告诉我她就是喜欢你现在的发型
- Hey, Liz. - Jon, I have incredible news.
-嘿 丽姿 -约翰 我有天大的好消息
Guess who's going to be speaking at this year's fund-raiser
猜猜今年给皇家动物协会的募捐会上
for the Royal Animal Conservancy.
谁会发言
一部电影里的老虎训练师
Siegfried and Roy?
齐格弗里德和罗伊
- Oh, come on. - Just Siegfried?
-再猜 -就齐格弗里德一个人
Jane Goodall dropped out at the last minute
珍·古道尔最后不能来了
because she's nursing a sick chimp
她要照顾一个生病的黑猩猩
and they asked me.
然后他们就找到我了
I mean, it's gonna be at this really cool castle
而且募捐会要在一个大庄园里的
on a huge estate.
大城堡举行
Well, Liz, that-that's...
哦 丽姿 这真是
I am flying to London tomorrow morning.
我明天一早就直飞伦敦
- Can you believe it? - What?
-你相信这是真的吗 -什么
I mean, I have to pack, and...
我是说 我还要准备行李 而且
Oh, are these rose petals and candles?
哦 你怎么准备了玫瑰花瓣和蜡烛
Yeah, well, Liz, I have some...
呃 丽姿 我也有
some important news of-of-of my own.
有很重要的事要说
Uh...
Hey, me, too.
嘿 我也是
Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight?
打扰一下 你相信一见钟情吗
I was hoping you'd say yes.
我希望你说是
You have made me so very, very cat-happy.
你让我这只猫一见钟情
- Uh... - Well, come on.
-呃 -快点
- What's the news? - The news is, I, uh...
-到底怎么了 -我要说的是 我
I finally house-trained Odie.
我终于教会欧弟上厕所了
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是啊
That would explain the rose petals.
这值得用玫瑰来庆祝
I have to pack.
我得去收拾了
I'm so sorry about dinner.
对不起 没法跟你共进晚餐
But you know what?
但是呢
I will send your regards to the queen.
我会代你向女王问好的
Okay, congratulations on Odie.
好吧 恭喜你训好了欧弟
Oh, oh, yeah. And, hey, you, too.
哦 是啊 嘿 也恭喜你
They're lucky to have you.
你去致辞是他们的运气
Bye.
再见
Oh, I thought she'd never leave.
哦 我以为她永远不会走的
Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?
加菲 你把整只火鸡都吃了
Well, yeah.
呃 是啊
What are you doing with this?
你拿我的戒指干嘛
Oh, never mind.
哎 无所谓了
It's too late. She's already off to...
太晚了 她已经走了
Good stuffing.
火鸡馅不错
Well, come on, cheer up.
来吧 振作一点
- I saved you the wishbone. - There's nothing I can do.
-我给你留了许愿骨 -我什么都做不了
Sure there is.
当然有事可做了
Return the ring and get your money back.
去把戒指退了 把钱拿回来
Wait a minute. I'll go to London.
等等 我可以去伦敦
- Oh, you poor sap. - She'll love it.
-哎 你傻了还是怎么的 -她一定会很喜欢的
- She'll be surprised. - Please don't do this.
-她会很惊喜的 -千万不要去
- She'll be thrilled. - Tell me you're not gonna do this.
-她一定会很感动的 -千万不要
- She'll say yes. - Please, don't.
-她会答应嫁给我的 -求你了 不要
I gotta go pack.
我要去收拾行李
You moron.
你是大弱智
This is a huge mistake, Jon.
不要铸成大错 琼
One of your biggest.
你人生最大的错误
Don't roam. Stay home.
别走了 家里多舒服啊
Odie and I are not just coming along for the ride, pal.
欧弟和我肯定都不会去的 哥们
This is actually an intervention.
这狗真是反了
Okay, guys. Here we are.
好了 伙计们 我们到了
Oh, quick flight.
哦 飞机还真快
We must have been in the jet stream.
我们肯定是顺着气流飞了
England is no great shakes, huh?
英国也不怎么的嘛
I mean, the buildings here look like, uh, the kennel back home.
这的房子看起来就跟 美国的宠物寄养所一样
That is the kennel back home.
这就是宠物寄养所
They'll never take me alive.
我是不会进去的
They're gonna be fine, Jon.
它们都会没事的 约翰
Yeah, yeah.
好的
Garfield's never stayed in a kennel before,
加菲从来没在寄养所待过
so I'm afraid he might have
所以我有点担心
some separation anxiety.
担心他在里面会很焦虑
No.
不会的
He's probably fast asleep in his cage by now.
他可能已经在笼子里睡着了
You hear me, warden?!
听着 牢头
I have the right to remain silent!
我有权保持沉默
Anything I say can and will be held against me
我所说的一切
in a court of law!
都会作为呈堂证供
And I have the right to an attorney, too, pal!
我也有权请律师
And if I can't afford one, one must be provided for me
而且要是我没钱
by the court!
法庭有义务给我指派一个
Never mind!
当我没说过
I just broke out.
我越狱了
He likes a belly rub twice a day.
他喜欢每天两次腹部按摩
And, oh, if you could give him
要是你能在两餐之间
a pan of lasagna between each meal,
给他一盘烤宽面条
that would be great.
那就太好了
Oh, almost forgot Pooky.
差点忘了普奇
Can't be without Pooky.
没有普奇他过不下去的
Oh, great. Just when things were looking up.
哎 事情刚刚好转你又来了
Look, why don't you stay here
听着 你就待这算了
and get your fleas removed,
顺便除除身上的跳蚤
maybe get a brain transplant?
或者干脆换个脑子
Okay, go away. Beat it.
好吧 滚开 快跑
Hide beneath the wheels.
躲在车轮底下
Agh! You're ripping my fur!
别扯我的毛
Aah! Get off! Get off! Get off! Get off!
下去 滚开 滚开
Get in here! Get in! Get in!
进来 快进来
Okay, so you have my cell phone
好了 你有我的手机号
and you have the hotel number.
还有我的旅馆房间电话
- Don't worry, I do. Bye now. - Okay.
-别担心 我会的 再见 -好的
Airport, and step on it.
去机场 加大油门
Jon won't mind if I repack him.
约翰应该不介意 我给他重新收拾一下行李
We're gonna need some room in this bag.
包太挤了
Aah! You savage beast, how dare you!
啊 你这个畜生 胆子真大
Get out of here! Smithee!
滚出去 史密西
There's something in the pool! Smithee!
有东西在游泳池里 史密西
There's a duck in my pool, Smithee.
泳池里有只鸭子 史密西
A duck!
一只鸭子
A duck, sir?
一只鸭子 先生
Filthy wild animal soaking itself in my pool.
这个肮脏的动物泡在我的泳池里
What do you intend doing about this?
你打算怎么办
I shall speak to the duck, sir?
那我该去和鸭子谈谈吗
Mmm.
Oh, by the way, the solicitors are here
哦 对了 律师来了
for the reading of Lady Eleanor's will.
将要宣布艾丽诺夫人的遗嘱
Excellent.
太好了
In a few moments, I'll be the master
不久以后
of this entire estate.
我就会成为整个庄园的主人
And from this day on,
而且从此以后
things will be done my way.
一切都会由我作主
This is the last will and testament
这就是卡莱尔城堡的所有者
of Lady Eleanor Carlyle of Carlyle Castle.
埃里诺·卡莱尔女士的遗嘱
"I declare this to be my last will and testament,
我声明 我在九月一日所说的这些话
which I make, this first day of September"...
将作为我的正式遗嘱
Keep still. They're reading Lady Eleanor's will.
肃静 他们在宣读艾丽诺夫人的遗嘱
I've got a bad feeling about this.
我有种不好的预感
I can't watch.
我看不下去了
If Lord Dargis gets the estate, we're done for.
如果达吉斯成为庄园的主人 我们就完了
We're doomed!
我们死定了
Shh! Quiet.
嘘 安静
"To my devoted Smithee,
我决定 我忠诚的史密西
"I make thee caretaker of my estate.
将继续担任庄园的管家
"Care for my beloved animal friends
一如既往地
"as you have in the past
照顾我深爱的动物朋友
and you will always have a home at Carlyle Castle."
而卡莱尔城堡 将永远是你的家
Thank you, Madame.
衷心感谢你 夫人
She's dead, Smithee. You can stop sucking up.
她已经死了 史密西 你就不用拍马屁了
"The rest of my worldly possessions,
至于我留下的财产
"my castle and surrounding grounds,
包括我的城堡和周围的土地
I leave to the love of my life,
我将留给我一生挚爱的
somebody who was like a son to me..."
就如同我的儿子一样的
Thank you, Aunt Eleanor. Oh, thank you.
谢谢你 艾丽诺阿姨 哦 衷心感谢
Please let me finish, Mr. Dargis.
请允许我说完 达基斯先生
I'm sorry. I always get a little ahead of myself.
抱歉 我有点激动了
"I leave all my worldly possessions to my beloved kitty,
我将把我留下的财产 给予我深爱的猫咪
Prince the 12th."
王子十二世
- That's incredible. - Oh, my word.
-真不可思议 -哦 天啊
Entirely without precedent.
从来没有这样的先例
This is what it says.
遗嘱确实是这么写的
But I'm her nephew, her only heir.
但是我是她的侄子 她唯一的继承人
She can't have left it all to a cat.
她怎么能把一切都留给一只猫
I, Prince, the new lord of the castle?
我 王子 城堡的新主人
Good show, Lady Eleanor.
干得漂亮 艾丽诺女士
Oh, bless her heart.
哦 她真是好心人
Can it be? We are delivered.
不可思议 我们翻身了
Thank you, Winston.
谢谢你 温斯顿
The will clearly states that you may stay on
遗嘱明确说明你可以住在卡莱尔城堡
at Carlyle Castle and receive your usual stipend
而且每周你可以拿到
of, uh... 50 pounds a week.
呃 50英镑
- Fifty pounds?! - Upon Prince's passing,
-才50英镑 -另外
after what we assume will be a long and happy life,
在王子过完他幸福漫长的一生后
you will receive the castle, the land
你就能继承城堡和土地
and your title.
并成为庄园的主人
But that fat ball of fur could last for another 15 years!
但是那个肥毛球起码还能活个十五年
Let us hope so.
希望他长寿
The castle was built over 600 years ago
这座城堡由富兰克林·卡莱尔勋爵
by Lord Franklin Carlyle.
在六百多年前建造
Now, the initial structure is late medieval in style...
主要建筑保持了中世纪晚期风格
In the west wing, we'll put the pool and spa.
在西边 我们会建泳池和矿泉疗养池
Yes, and where would the squash courts be?
好的 那壁球场会建在哪儿
Oh, there he is!
哦 他来了
- That's unbelievable. - Oh, hello.
-真不可思议 -哦 你好
Snap your photos. Unfortunately, I can but spare a few moments...
继续拍 不过 我没多少时间
Hey, buddy, do you mind stepping aside?
我说伙计 往边上站点好吗
I can't get a good shot of the cat.
你挡着我拍那只猫了
Greetings, all. Hello.
大家好 你们好
So glad. So very, very glad.
很高兴 很高兴见到大家
May I remind you this is private property?
我是不是应该提醒你们 这是私人庄园
Oh, relax, bro, it's not like you own the place.
哥门 你激动什么 这又不是你的地盘
We shall see.
走着瞧
To all the royal subjects,
现在我给所有的皇家臣民隆重介绍
I give you the new possessor of Carlyle Castle:
卡莱尔城堡的新主人
Prince the 12th!
王子十二世殿下
To one and all,
致尔等
I pledge, from this day forward,
我保证 从今天起
to rule my kingdom with wisdom and valor.
我将以智慧和勇气来统治我的王国
And as long as I reign,
只要我在位
you shall continue to have safe haven
卡莱尔庄园广阔的天地
here on the bountiful grounds of Carlyle.
就永远是你们的避风港
Thank you. That is all.
完毕 谢谢
Hip-hip hooray!
万岁
Long live Prince!
王子万岁
I think that went frightfully well.
我认为事情进行得非常顺利
Don't you, Winny?
你觉得呢 温斯顿
Sire, I hasten to remind you
阁下 我必须提醒你
that Lord Dargis has every reason to get rid of you.
达基斯对你是极大的威胁
Oh, Winny, pooh-pooh.
哦 温斯顿 别这么说
I'm his favorite kitty-cat.
我是他最爱的猫咪
Hello, little Prince.
你好啊 小王子
What a beautiful day for a picnic, of course.
今天可是去野餐的好时候
Oh, no, thanks, old boy.
哦 老伙计 不用了
You just run along and enjoy yourself.
你自己好好享受
Hey! What the devil...?!
嘿 怎么回事
So it's hide-and-seek you want to play.
原来你想玩捉迷藏啊
All right, I'll count to 100.
好的 我数到100
Hello, Rommel.
好啊 罗曼尔
3 4 5 ...three, four, five...
35 36 37 38 ...35, 36, 37, 38...
96 97 98 99 100 ...96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
All right, fair warning.
好了 善意提醒
Ready or not, here I come...
准备好了吗 我来了
Bon voyage, Prince.
旅途愉快 王子殿下
Oh, dear me.
哦 天啊
I may have misjudged the old boy.
我可能会错那个老兄的意思了
Perhaps he is somewhat of a scoundrel.
可能他还真是个恶棍
伦敦 40英里
After all, this is not the way one plays hide-and-seek.
不管怎么说 捉迷藏不是这么玩的
[威敏斯特旁的教堂]
[大笨钟]
[伦敦眼]
[威敏斯特宫]
Oh, blimey.
天哪
Will that be all, sir?
还有别的吩咐吗 先生
Oh, yes, thank you.
哦 没了 谢谢
Uh... thank you.
哦 谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, um...
等一下 等一下 呃
how do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Lovely, sir?
很体面 先生
No, see, I'm proposing to my girlfriend.
不是这个意思 我要向女朋友求婚了
She's staying just down the hall.
她就住在走廊那边的房间
I want to make sure I look...
我想确定一下我看起来
Well, let's see now.
好的 让我看看
It needs a certain...
还少了点什么
Ah!
对了
May I, sir?
可以吗 先生
There we are.
这下好了
- Hugh Grant. - Great.
-就像休·格兰特 -太好了
Uh, oh, could you deliver this to the girl in room 407?
呃 对了 能帮我把这个送给407房的女生吗
Of course, sir.
当然可以了 先生
Oh, and, uh...
哦 还有
and this.
还有这个
Cary Grant, sir.
跟加里·格兰特一样 先生
Jon?
约翰
Hey!
But, what are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
Well, it's just Fashion Week. Where else would I be?
现在是时装周 我当然要来这了
This is incredible.
真不可思议
I cannot believe that you're here.
我都没法相信你会来
So you're glad?
那你开心吗
Glad? I'm thrilled.
都开心得无法形容了
But London?
来伦敦
I mean, did you come all the way here just for me?
我是说 你大老远的来 就是为了我
Yeah, it's nuts.
嗯 挺疯狂的吧
In fact, I, uh...
其实 我
I want us to be together, uh...
我就是想跟你在一起
Odie!
欧弟
Come here!
过来
Oh, yeah.
哦 太好了
Air... water... lasagna.
我要空气 水 千层面
Garfield?
加菲
That's the hello I get?
就这么招呼我
13 hours in a bag with a farting dog?
我跟这条放屁狗 在包里待了13个小时
Ooh, you know, they have quarantine laws here.
对了 英国有动物检疫条例
Don't let Odie out of your sight.
千万别让欧弟乱跑
They might deport him.
他们会驱逐欧弟出境的
Deport Odie?
驱逐欧弟出境
Oh, I like this country already.
哦 我已经开始喜欢英国了
Oops!
哎哟
Okay, I'm gonna need a litter box,
好吧 我要个猫咪厕所
a room service menu and the TV remote,
还有房间服务菜单和电视遥控
and in that order.
按顺序放好
Anyone needs me,
有人找我
I'll be in my office.
就到我办公室来
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服去哪儿了
Cool.
My very own cat tub.
我的专属猫咪浴盆
Got it.
知道了
Could have just come down and told me that, couldn't he?
他就不能下来直接告诉我
All right. Listen up! Listen up! Farmyard news flash!
好了 听着 听着 现在是农场新闻时间
I've got some good news and some bad news.
我有好消息和坏消息
Which would you like to hear first?
你们要先听哪个
The bad news.
坏消息
Lord Dargis just threw Prince in the river.
达基斯亲王刚把王子殿下 扔到河里去了
Okay, give me the good news.
好了 好消息是什么
He was in a lovely picnic basket.
他被装在一个野餐篮里
If he throws us in the river, we'll never survive.
如果他把我们扔到河里 我们就死定了
- You're ducks; you can swim. - Oh.
-你们是鸭子 天生会游泳的 -哦
Winston, I'm next in line for the throne.
温斯顿 轮到我继承王位了
Uh-oh. This could get ugly.
哦 好戏要上演了
I have here a list of new rules of governance.
我这有些新的管理条例
Preston, I hardly think that's necessary...
普雷斯顿 我觉得没这个必要
Rule Number One: The barnyard animals congregate
条例一 家畜们
entirely too close to the castle.
离城堡实在太近了
We house pets need our space.
我们宠物需要自己的空间
Oh, you've got enough space, laddie,
你有够多的空间了 老弟
right between your ears.
在你的脑袋里
You take that back!
你给我收回那句话
I command you, as your new king.
我以国王的身份命令你
Look, there's still a chance
听着 王子殿下仍然有可能
Prince may find his way back here.
能够安全回来
In the meantime, Claudius, you get into the castle
与此同时 克劳迪亚斯
and find out what Dargis is up to.
你潜入城堡 侦察达基斯的动向
I'm on it. I'm your mouse on the inside.
收到 我是你们的内应
I'll see what I can learn from my end.
我看看我这能有什么进展
I want to do something more cultural.
我想去点更有文化气息的地方
Okay, all right...
好的
You're cold.
你很冷
Getting colder.
越来越冷
You're an icicle.
你是根冰柱
You're frozen stiff.
你快冻僵了
Let's remind ourselves what we're looking for.
让我们想想我们是在找什么
It's a hamburger.
是在找个汉堡包
A squeaky hamburger.
一个会响的汉堡
We take a walk through Hyde Park...
我们去海德公园散散步
Excuse me? We "walk"?!
什么 走路去
Then we stroll down
然后我们就走到
the incredibly cultural Piccadilly.
文化得不得了的皮卡迪利大街
"Stroll"?
还是要走路
And then, boom... Carnaby Street.
然后 就去卡纳比时装街
Arert we about 40 years
我们俩去卡纳比街
too late for Carnaby Street?
会不会显得太过时了
No, luv.
怎么会呢
That's where all the swingir birds are.
那有很多鸟飞来飞去的
Oh. Well, then we are definitely
这样啊
going to the British Museum.
那我们一定要去大英博物馆
Any cuter, I'm gonna need a barf bag.
再下去 我要吐了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
嘿 嘿 嘿 你干嘛
I'm security, pal.
兄弟 我要保护你
Just protecting you from yourself.
免得你做错事
Garfield, you have caused enough trouble today.
加菲 你今天够给麻烦了
Now you have food, water and company.
你有吃有喝 还有伴
Which one is he?
欧弟是刚才中的哪个
- Be good. - Jon, you're delirious.
-自己小心 -约翰 清醒一点
Be careful! She's a man-eater!
小心 她会吃了你的
Oh, no. He's under her spell.
哦 不 他中了魔咒了
Okay, Odie, I'll give you one small clue.
好吧 欧弟 我给你点提示
It's not in there!
汉堡不在里面
Prince!
王子殿下
Where is that cat?
猫咪在哪儿
Prince!
王子殿下
Prince!
王子殿下
Prince!
王子殿下
Prince!
王子殿下
Prince!
王子殿下
Pull!
Sir, have you, by any chance, seen Prince?
先生 你有没有看到王子
I can't seem to find him anywhere.
我到处都找不到他
Oh... dear!
哦 天哪
You mean our little orange bundle of fun is missing?
你是说我们的那只橙色开心果不见了
Pull!
Crikey!
天啊
The mars got a cannon!
他手里有大炮
And he's pointing it at us!
而且瞄准了我们
We're sitting ducks!
死定了
Careful, sir.
小心 先生
You wouldn't want to injure
你不会想伤害那些动物吧
the creatures, would you?
是吗
Run away!
快跑
Of course not.
当然不会了
That would make me some kind of monster,
要是伤害他们了
wouldn't it?
那我不就太坏了
By the way, Smithee,
对了 史密西
I've a little errand for you.
你帮我做件事
Could you go to London
能帮我去趟伦敦威洛比
and pick up my new suits at Willoughby's?
把我的新西服取回来吗
Oh, very good, sir.
没问题 先生
Pull!
Can you imagine
你有没有想过
taking a nap on that table?
在台球桌上打个盹
Just lie there for hours and shed.
就在那上面躺几个小时 全身放松
In other news today, the queers corgis, Milly and Tillie,
另一条新闻
returned from their world cruise with the queen,
今天 女王的威尔士矮脚犬 米利和提利
aboard Her Majesty's yacht.
结束了与女皇的环游世界的旅程
The animals are said to have suffered
据说它们曾有轻微的晕船
a mild seasickness, but now are back to eating
但是现在已经恢复食欲
the finest calf's liver.
开始进食上等的小牛肝
Oh, boy.
哦 哥们
Must be sweet.
那感觉一定不错
"My tummy's upset. May I have some liver?"
我肚子不舒服 能吃点小牛肝吗
Boy, I wish Jon was a queen.
真希望约翰是女皇
Housekeeping.
打扫房间了
Okay, blockhead, time to bust out of here
好了 笨蛋 逃跑就机会来了
and catch up with Jon.
我们去找约翰
First, let's grab some chow,
我先弄点炒面
before I eat your liver
不然就配上红酒和蚕豆
with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
吃掉你的肝
Sorry, we left a bit of a mess
不好意思 浴室弄得挺乱
in the bathroom. Thanks.
谢谢你了
All right, keep your eyes peeled
好了 睁大眼睛
for a goofy-looking guy with a map.
看那个拿着地图的笨蛋在哪儿
They're not up here.
他们不在这
[伦敦桥]
I'm coming down!
我下来了
[特拉法加广场]
Hee-yah!
Jon? Jon? Jon?
约翰 约翰 约翰
Where's Waldo?
沃尔多在哪儿
[丘吉尔雕塑]
Take the picture. Take the picture.
拍张照 拍张照
Take it! Take it! Take the picture!
快拍 快拍 快拍照
[白金汉宫]
Halt!
立定
Right face!
向右转
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Did you see a couple of people
你见过一些
who look like they might be tourists?
看起来像游客的人吗
Oh, I know this drill.
哦 我知道他们练过
They won't crack up, no matter what you do.
不管你怎么弄他们都不会动
Hey, Freeze-Frame, your knee's on fire.
嘿 木头人 你膝盖着火了
Hmm. I know I can get this guy.
我可以搞定这家伙
No, seriously, your zipper's down.
说正经的 你拉链开了
Hey, Dry Goods.
嘿 木头
Anybody ever tell you you look like Tina Turner?
有人说过你长的像蒂娜·特纳吗
That was effective.
还是没用
Her Majesty, the Queen of England!
英国女皇陛下驾到
What's all the hubbub?
怎么这么吵
Attention!
立正
Hey, Odie, look, it's those royal corgis.
嘿 欧弟 是那两个威尔士矮脚犬
Hey, lady, you got any leftover liver?
嘿 女士 还有剩下的牛肝吗
Stuck-up little punk.
你们就得意吧
Oh, I know she heard us.
哦 她肯定听见了
They had the top down.
车又没顶篷
Odie? Odie?
欧弟 欧弟
D'uh-oh! Odie, no!
别 欧弟 不要
Don't do the ugly-American thing!
别丢美国人的脸
The British are coming! The British are coming!
英国人来了 英国人来了
Well, you made him crack anyway.
不过 你也算是搞定他了
Ew, disgusting!
呃 真恶心
It's so smelly down here. I must get out.
这真难闻 我必须出去
Hello? Someone help a chap?
有人吗 帮帮我
I'm in the sewer.
我被困下水道里了
This is hopeless.
没用的
We'll never find Jon.
我们找不到约翰的
Face it, Odie: Nobody cares
面对现实吧
whether we live or...
没人在意我们是死是活
Prince, I've found you.
王子殿下 终于找到你了
Oh, dear.
哦 天啊
Why is it the weird ones always go for the cat
为什么疯子从来都只找猫的麻烦
and not the dog?
怎么不去找狗呢
Odie, help, please.
欧弟 快帮忙
Is that a cologne
是古龙水
or a disinfectant, sir?
还是消毒剂的味道 先生
I just got you
我刚你准备了特别的点心
Minced pie.
肉馅派
Odie, call a cop.
欧弟 报警
I mean, bobby or jimmy.
找警察 或者条子
Never mind, Odie. Don't bother.
无所谓 欧弟 别管了
There's a pie here.
有派吃就行
I'll be just fine.
我就很爽了
Dear heavens!
我的天哪
That was absolutely the most horrifying...
这是我经历的最糟的事情
But I'm alive. I'm alive!
但是 我还活着 我还活着
And... covered in filth.
还浑身是淤泥
Here, here.
过来 过来
I must return to my throne.
我必须回到我的王国
What, ho?
什么
Oh, indeed.
哦 当然
Seeing me in this state must be shocking.
看到这样的我 你一定很吃惊
I've lost my bearings.
我迷路了
You must lead me with all due haste to the castle at Carlyle.
你必须尽快带我回到卡莱尔城堡
But first, I require a bath.
但是 首先你要帮我舔干净
Here, come on.
来 过来
Do you expect me to lick myself?
你不是要我自己添掉吧
Garfield?!
加菲
Odie? Wh... What are you doing here?
欧弟 你们怎么会在这
Garfield? What the devil is a Garfield?
加菲 加菲是个什么玩意
What am I going to do with you guys?
我该拿你们怎么办呢
Do you know how bad I would feel
你们知道如果我丢了你们
if I lost you here?
我会多难过吗
From now on,
从现在开始
I'm not letting you out of my sight, okay?
我不会离开你们的 好吗
Oh, dear heaven.
哦 天啊
Why is it the weird ones
为什么总是猫而不是狗
always go for the cat and not the dog?
让人出乎意料
Oh! Bath time for you, buddy.
哦 哥们 你该洗洗了
Well, that's the best news I've heard all day.
嗯 那是一天以来我听到最好的消息
The dog's not very bright, is he?
那条狗好像不怎么聪明 对吧
Where are you taking me?
你要把我带到哪儿去
Is it somewhere lovely?
可爱的地方
Somewhere special?
特别的地方
Mmm!
Ah!
Hey, Mario Andretti.
喂 马里奥·安德雷
You're drivir on the wrong side of the road,
你开上反道了
and I've got an entire pie in my stomach.
我也已经把整个派放进了肚子
Don't worry, Prince.
别担心 王子
You'll feel better when we get back to Carlyle.
我们回到卡莱尔以后你会感觉好些的
Oh, excuse me.
哦 不好意思 接个电话
Yes, hello. Hobbs here.
是的 你好 我是霍布斯
Ah, Hobbs, this is Manfred Dargis here.
啊 霍布斯 我是曼弗雷德·达吉斯
A terrible thing has happened.
发生了一件骇事
Prince is missing.
王子失踪了
We've searched everywhere.
我们搜遍了每一处
Prince is missing?
王子失踪了
Missing?! - This is a rather sudden development,
-失踪 -真叫人意外的事件
- don't you think? - Well, actually, it's quite common.
-你不觉得吗 -嗯 事实上 这也不奇怪
In the absence, or in this case, the death of an owner,
对于遗产继承人的缺席 或者就这个事件而言
it can be quite
一只猫的死 会让事情
confusing and disorienting to a cat... I mean,
变得蹊跷和晕头转向 我是说
let's face it, they have brains the size of a gum ball.
让我们面对该事件吧 毕竟 猫的大脑只有泡泡糖般大小
All the same,
可是
this seems rather fishy to me.
我对这件事持怀疑的态度
I don't particularly care what it seems to you.
我才不关心你怎么看
Legally, since he is gone,
法律上 由于他不在了
the title of the Carlyle estate falls to me.
卡莱尔财产名义上应该归我了
Am I not correct?
我有什么说的不正确吗
Uh, yes, very well.
呃 确实 不错
Good-bye.
再见
He's up to something.
他正在谋划些什么
He's got some plan for the estate,
他对于财产已经有某些计划了
and I want to find out what.
我想弄清是什么
Ah, Miss Abby Westminster, I presume.
啊 艾比·威敏斯特小姐 我猜
Lord Dargis, an absolute pleasure.
达吉斯阁下 我非常荣幸
Hello.
您好
I'm so pleased you've shown
我非常高兴的看到
such an interest in our little enterprise.
您对于我们的小小企业持有兴趣
Well, my investors are very interested.
嗯 我的投资者非常感兴趣
Cheers, dear.
干杯 亲爱的
To a long-lasting business relationship.
为我们长久的合作
To Carlyle Resort and Spa.
为卡莱尔旅游胜地和温泉疗养地
Allow me to introduce you to my dream.
请允许我为您介绍一下我的梦想
What's this?
这是什么
State-of-the-art spa,
艺术级的温泉疗养地
meditation garden and, of course,
冥想花园以及 当然
luxury condominium.
奢华的高级公寓
But what of the woodland and barnyard areas?
但是林地和畜棚场怎么办
Allow me.
我来
If you would...
如果你愿意
Oh. Very clever.
哦 太聪明了
No woodland,
不再有林地
no barnyard area.
不再有畜棚场
Whoosh... gone!
嗖 没了
So what will you do with all the animals?
那些动物你打算怎么办
Let's just say
这么说吧
those we don't chase off, we will serve up
我们不赶走它们 而是
to the guests.
成为端给客人的菜肴
I must alert the others at once.
我必须马上警告其他人
Bus driver, pull it over.
司机 靠边停
I got a pie belch coming that might break your windows.
我有一整个派的嗝要打 怕弄坏了你的窗子
Ah.
Come on, Prince.
来 王子
Yeah, yeah, I used to be known as Prince.
好 好 我过去是叫王子
Now you can just call me Ga...
现在你可以只称呼我加
...arfield.
Wow.
哇哦
Get a load of this dump.
要好好看看这堆垃圾
Thanks.
谢谢
No pet door, huh?
没有宠物门 嗯
Holy cow, I can hear my footsteps.
不会吧 我能听到自己的脚步声
Mom?! Dad?!
妈妈 爸爸
I'm home!
我回来了
Your Highness.
是您啊殿下
You talking to me, froggy?
你在跟我说话吗 小青蛙
It's me, your trusty servant,
是我 您值得信赖的仆人
- Winston. - Hey.
-温斯顿 -喂
Warning: I don't fight fair.
警告你 我从不公平交手
I scratch, and I bite.
我会又抓又咬
It's all right, sire.
放松点 陛下
All is well now.
一切都好了
You're home.
您回到家了
Home?
What, retirement home? Happy home?
什么 隐居的家 快乐的家
Where, uh, what is this?
哪儿 呃 这里是什么
Is this an insane asylum?
一所精神病院
Am I being kidnapped?
我被绑架了
Very funny, sire.
真幽默 陛下
Your loyal subjects await you.
您忠实的臣民在等着您
They need to be comforted by your words.
他们需要您话语的安慰
Hey, trust me,
喂 我说
windbag, there's no way
多嘴的家伙 没门儿
I'm going to give a speech to a bunch of strangers.
我怎么能对一帮陌生人发表演说
And then, of course, following your words,
而后 当然 等您说完
a royal feast.
会有一顿皇室大餐
I think I'm just going to do a tight two minutes.
我想我会在两分钟内搞定演说
See if that will calm them down, okay?
看看那样能不能安抚好他们 好吧
Oyez!
安静
Oyez!
安静
Prince the 12th has returned.
第12世王子已经回来了
Thank you, windbag,
多嘴的家伙
for that slobbering introduction.
谢谢你充满口水的介绍
Hello, everybody!
大家好
Hey.
- Listen up. - Ooh.
-听好 -哦
Is this an audience or a landscape?
这是一次接见还是观光
Okay. Great to be back here
好吧 很高兴回到这个
at the palace.
宫殿里
I look out and I see
我放眼望去
a sea of dumb barnyard animals.
看到一群住在畜棚的动物
I'm here in your country to break up a romance
我到你们国家来是为了
between, uh, you know, the guy who owns the house
破坏 呃 你们知道吗 破坏我住的那屋子的主人
I live in and a girl who is way out of his league.
和一个出门在外的女孩子之间的浪漫
I know that whatever it is
我知道无论你们拥有什么
that you have, there is some sort of affliction
总有一些痛苦
that produces this glazed look behind your eyes,
让你们的眼睛里产生了这样透明的眼光
I hope you defeat it.
我希望你们战胜它
I wish I could take every one of you home with me.
我很想带着你们每个人跟我一起回家
Thank you.
谢谢
I killed.
我会没命的
Very funny, sire. Well done.
真幽默 陛下 棒极了
I didn't realize it was amateur hour.
我觉得讲话很没有水准啊
What's up with Prince?
王子怎么了
Oh, he's on the catnip again.
哦 他又沉醉于猫薄荷了
Hold on, chaps! Have I got news for you!
等一下 伙伴们 我有新消息
What's the word, Claudius?
什么消息 克劳迪亚斯
Dargis is going to bulldoze the barnyard
达吉斯将要拿畜棚开刀了
and feed us to the tourists.
还要把我们都喂了游客
Let him try. He'll have to deal
他试试瞧
with these fists of fury, won't he, eh?
他将会尝尝这些拳头的滋味 对吧
Well, that's dreadful.
唉 真可怕
Calm yourselves, everybody.
大家冷静一点
We're all right as long as Prince is alive.
只要王子在 我们都会没事的
Well, obviously that feline is not Prince, you idiots.
呃 你个笨蛋 显然那只猫不是王子
He's not even the cat formerly known as Prince.
他从来就不是王子
He's right, you know.
他说的没错 你也知道
Wait, he doesn't have to be Prince.
等等 他不必一定要是王子
He just has to look like him.
他只要看起来像就行了
If he fooled me, he'll fool them.
如果他能忽悠我 他也能忽悠那帮人
But what's to stop Dargis from getting rid of this cat, too?
但是也要防范达吉斯对付这只猫 是吗
McBunny is right.
麦克兔说的没错
We must protect this cat at all costs.
我们要不惜一切代价保护这只猫
Our fates rely on it.
我们的命运押在他身上
Mr. And Mrs. Jon Arbuckle.
乔恩·阿布库先生和太太
Liz Arbuckle.
丽姿·阿布库
Elizabeth Arbuckle. Yeah.
伊丽莎白·阿布库 对
Listen, you dolt. There's been a coup d'etat.
听着 你个笨蛋 出现了政变
Attempted murder most foul.
可能会有人员清洗
I am Prince the 12th of Carlyle.
我是卡莱尔的第12世王子
You there, with the wise and thoughtful look.
你却在那儿 狡猾而若有所思地看着
Hello.
Convince this man there's been a mix-up.
去告诉这个人听 我被搞混了
Garfield, I want you to be in my wedding party.
加菲 我想请你参加我的婚礼
Wedding party?!
婚礼
Think you can hold a basket of flowers in your mouth?
你的嘴能装下一篮子花吗
Enough with the grooming, you dunce.
去他的结婚 你个笨蛋
My subjects face mortal jeopardy.
我关心的是巨大的危机
Dog, approach.
狗狗 过来
We must plan my escape,
计划一下怎么逃走
and I'm relying on your expedience and cunning.
我得靠可爱的你行个方便
Okeydokey.
好吧
New plan.
得另想办法
Call my pumpkin, windbag.
叫我的南瓜来 多嘴的家伙
I'm ready to roll.
我准备好要走了
Roll? Where to?
走 去哪儿
You know, to the hotel, toJon.
去旅馆 回到乔恩那儿
Your master, the one who's leaving you for his new wife?
你的主人 就是为了他的新妻子而离开你的家伙
He's not leaving me.
他不是离开我
It's more of a... temporary insanity thing.
其实是 暂时的神魂颠倒
Garfield, your master's started a new life.
加菲 你的主人已经开始了新的生活
It's time for you to begin yours.
你也该开始你的了
Come on, I want to show you something.
来 我给你看些东西
Do have any idea what runs through your veins?
你知道你的血管里流淌着什么吗
Yesterday's dinner, I guess.
昨天的大餐 我猜
Royal blood, sire.
王族的血液 陛下
You are the long-lost heir to the Carlyle throne.
你是失散已久的卡莱尔君王的继承人
You kill me.
你涮我
These are your ancestors, dating back 400 years.
这些是你400年以来的祖先
Mine?
我的
Wow.
哇哦
Like, I'm a royal cat?
很像 我是个王室的猫
Well, of course.
嗯 当然
And anything you need is only a flick of your tail away.
你需要任何东西的时候只需要摇摇尾巴
A flick of my tail, huh?
摇摇尾巴 嗯
So, if I said, drool on your foot...?
那么 如果我说 把口水滴到脚上
Not bad.
还行
How about roll over and whistle "Dixie"?
边打滚边吹迪克斯的歌呢
How's that?
如何
Nice. All right.
不错 好了
Tough one: Jump up and touch the ceiling.
来个难的 跳起来碰屋顶
斗牛狗不会跳
How's that, sire?
这个如何 陛下
You don't get up there too high
小伙子 你没有够到
there, do you, fella?
那么高 是吧
I give you your royal bedchamber.
这是你的御用寝室
I could do some snoozing here, yeah.
我可以在这儿打个盹 吔
Even a king needs a catnap.
就算是国王也需要打个瞌睡
Get up!
起床
Get down.
下来
Get up! This baby is spring-loaded.
起床 这个孩子装着弹簧呢
Why do you think they call me...
你觉得他们为什么叫我
Highness...?
有高人
Are you all right? Sire?!
你还好吧 陛下
The royal trapeze?
御用秋千
That is how you ring, sire.
那是给你拉铃的 殿下
You pull it whenever you require something.
当你需要东西的时候就拉一下
- And what is that? - Your playhouse.
-那时什么 -你的玩具小屋
Oh, I needed a playhouse.
哦 我需要一个玩具小屋
I've got a house inside of a house.
在一个屋子里我又有一个屋子
Does this castle make my butt look a little too big?
这个城堡是不是让我的屁股显得太大了
Fits you like a glove.
像一个手套一样适合您
- Ooh! Blimey. - Pardon.
-哦 天哪 -什么
Well struck, sire. Good tone, smooth finish.
放得好 陛下 优美的音调 平缓的结束
Well, you took that in the best spirit, didn't you?
喂 你是真心实意的那样说吗
Shall we have a look in the kitchen?
我们要去看看厨房吗
Did I hear you say... the kitchen?
你是在说 厨房
Here we are. I present your cookery.
我们到了 你的厨房
All mine?
都是我的吗
Every morsel,
每一口饭菜
down to the last crumb.
到每一粒面包屑都是
Okay. All right.
好的 很好
You can just call me... Your Highness.
你可以叫我 殿下
Yeah, you can just drop that anywhere.
好 你可以把它放在任何地方
All right, I'll give it to you straight:
好吧 我就对你直说了
It's disappointing.
真让我失望
Your doughnuts are dry
甜甜圈太干了
and don't have holes in them,
中间还没有洞
and your coffee's so weak, it looks like tea.
咖啡太淡了 像茶一样
I don't suppose, Miss Westminster,
我不指望 威敏斯特小姐
you could find time in your busy life
你可以从你的繁忙生活中
for a wealthy duke.
为一个有钱的公爵抽出时间
Lord Dargis, I'm afraid I'm taken.
达吉斯亲王 恐怕这句话应该我说
As I am myself... by you.
我独身一人 在你身旁
Oh, don't mind me.
哦 别介意我
I'm just an incorrigible old...
我只不过是一个不可救药的老
- Cat! - What?
-猫 -什么
Nothing, nothing.
没什么 没什么
Nothing at all, nothing at all.
什么都没有 什么都没有
Gosh, is that the time already?
唉 已经到时间了吗
Time, I've always said,
时间 我总是说
flies like an arrow.
像飞矢一般流逝
Don't be afraid to just show up
请经常露面
and bring some of those investors...
并带一些投资者来
those lovely investors.
那些可爱的投资者
We'll throw a party.
我们要开一个派对
Cheerio!
加油啊
Ah... Smithee, d-did I see Prince in here?
啊 史密西 我看 看到王子在这儿
Isn't it remarkable?
真不可思议
I found him wandering the streets of London
我找到他的时候 他正在伦敦街头游荡
as I left Willoughby's.
而我刚离开威路比
Indeed.
确实
Extraordinary.
非常巧
And where is
现在
the little fiend...
那个魔鬼
Fellow at the moment?
家伙在哪儿
Oh, I'm sure I don't know, sir.
哦 我肯定不知道 阁下
Well, I'll maybe take a little look-see, hmm?
呃 也许我最好去遛一圈 呣
Make him welcome.
去欢迎一下他
Yes, sir.
好的 阁下
Look at this room, for example.
例如 看看这间屋子
Uh... how would you liven this place up?
呃 你怎样让它变得有生气
But, sire, this castle
但是陛下 这座城堡
is centuries old.
已经有几百年历史了
It's a museum.
真是个博物馆
It's boring.
很乏味
And you know what's missing when your crib is a museum?
当你的笼子成为博物馆的时候 会失去什么
It's called fun!
乐趣
Fun?
乐趣
It's not that hard.
这不难
You got to get a running start
你得先让这些懒虫
at something this dull.
动起来
Who-o-o-o-o-o-a!
喔哦哦哦哦哦啊
This is gonna end so badly.
结果肯定很糟
Oops.
It was already cracked.
已经碎了
Nothing escapes you,
没什么能逃过你的眼睛
does it, sire?
对吧 陛下
Yeah. I like the way this feels.
对 我喜欢这种感觉
You just slide, baby!
只要滑行 宝贝儿
Whoa...!
喔啊
D'uh-oh!
Don't worry about it.
别担心
That one was cracked as well.
那个也碎了
Oh, I can relax.
哦 我可以休息一下
Oops!
不好
What the...? Ooh! Oof!
怎么 哦 哎哟
Smithee!
史密西
Get this thing off of me!
把这个东西从我身上挪开
All right, let's go try another room.
好吧 我们去别的屋转转吧
Good idea, sire.
好主意 殿下下
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
I've got the deed and the paperwork in order,
我已经拿到了契约和文件
and I've contacted the other solicitors.
与另外的律师也联系过
We'll be out there on Monday.
我们将于周一到达
Monday?
周一
But... but I need more time.
但是 我需要更多的时间
More time?
更多时间
More time for what?
更多时间干吗
Oh... n-n-nothing. Nothing.
哦 没没 没什么
That'll-that'll be fine.
那 那行吧
Oh, very well, we'll be there Monday,
哦 好的 我们周一到
unless, by some miracle, Prince returns.
除非 出现什么奇迹让王子回来了
We can only hope, Mr. Hobbs.
我们只能这么希望 霍布斯先生
What's the news?
有什么消息
Dargis is sure to make a move on the cat.
达吉斯肯定要对那只猫下手
The solicitors will be here Monday.
律师们周一到这里来
Right. Good work.
行 干得不错
Careful.
小心点
That's high-grade American cardboard
你推的是高级的
you're tossing around there.
美国纸板
Beautiful, fellas.
真不错 伙计
Hang the plasma
放在那儿
right over the Slip 'N Slide.
就是滑动片那边
Sire, a word.
殿下 有句话要说
Jowls, my man.
说吧 伙计
Guess what your enlightened,
猜猜你们的先知
all-powerful ruler
全能的统治者
has brought to the castle?
为这个城堡带来了什么
Oh, I can't wait to hear this.
哦 我急不可待得要听了
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
A Renaissance painting.
是一幅文艺复兴的油画
Foosball, you know? Foosball!
桌上足球 你知道吗 桌上足球
F-F-F-Foosball?
桌桌桌桌上足球
What does he think this is, a pub?
他觉得这里是什么 一个俱乐部
Just because we don't have opposable thumbs
不能因为我们没有对手
doesn't mean we don't play bar games.
就不玩酒吧游戏了
Yes, sire, but I feel your life is in danger.
是的 殿下 但是我觉得您处于危险之中
Listen, Winnebago... if I may call you that...
听着 温尼贝戈人 如果我可以这样叫你
when history speaks of me,
当历史说到我的时候
and she will, I want to be remembered
当然会的 我希望被定义为
as the "Party Prince."
派对王子
As you wish.
如您所愿
You chaps know me... I'm no snob.
你们这些家伙都知道我的 我可不是势利
Right? But this cat is too much.
对吧 但是这只猫太过分了
He's an embarrassment to our whole way of life.
他是我们整个生活方式的绊脚石
Oh, he's a disgrace to the furry race.
哦 他玷污了有毛的种族
"My pillow isn't soft enough.
我的枕头不够软
My TV remote won't work."
电视遥控器坏了
Don't get your knickers in a twist.
别为此而忧烦
I know he's a pain in the neck,
我知道他是个讨厌的家伙
but we just got to keep him safe till Monday.
但是我们只要保证他的安全到周一
Yeah. My loyal
是的 我忠实的
and fragrant subjects, please.
香喷喷的臣民
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Briefly, I hate Mondays.
简单的说 我讨厌周一
Just hate 'em.
就是讨厌
Therefore, I decree, from this day forward,
所以 我颁布旨意 从今天起
there will be no more Mondays.
将不再有周一
- What? - What?
-什么 -什么
Got it? Today is Tuesday, then.
明白吗 今天就是周二了
Happy Tuesday, everybody.
大家周二快乐
Yeah, I think he's lost it.
没错 他疯了
Like I said,
正如我说的
we just got to keep him safe till Tuesday.
我们只要保证他的安全到周二
Hello, Rommel.
你好 罗曼尔
Ah-ha-ha!
啊哈哈
I have a present for you.
我有一个礼物给你
Prince's favorite pillow.
王子最喜欢的枕头
Sniffy, sniffy, Rommel. Sniffy, sniffy.
闻闻 闻闻 罗曼尔 闻闻 闻闻
Ooh, bad pillow. Ooh!
哦 可恶的枕头 哦
Kill kitty. Kill kitty.
杀了小猫 杀了小猫
Oh, what a clever boy.
哦 聪明的孩子
Eat the cat.
吃掉那只猫
Yum, yum, yum.
很好吃 很好吃 很好吃
I think you're ready.
我想你已经准备好了
Uh-oh, here comes trouble.
啊噢 麻烦来了
Eat the pussycat. There's a good chap.
吃了小猫 好伙计
Operation Feline Protection under way.
猫科动物保护行动进行中
I'm on it. Hoo-hoo!
行动了 嘿嘿
Yeah, yeah.
好了 好了
Oops.
Bon appetit.
祝你好胃口
Here, kitty, kitty.
这里 小猫 小猫
Come to Rommel.
到罗曼尔这里来
Where are you, my little furry friend?
你在哪儿 我的小毛球
Hello, Rommel.
你好 罗曼尔
Eat kitty.
吃了小猫
No, no kitty, Rommel.
不 不是猫 罗曼尔
But we have something better to chew on.
但是我们有更好的东西可以嚼
No kitty?
不是小猫
That's right: No kitty.
对 不是小猫
Bring Lord Dargis's new trousers, please.
请把达吉斯阁下的新裤子拿来
Pig, the trousers!
猪 裤子
Uh, trousers.
呃 裤子
Thank you, Sam.
谢谢 萨姆
And now, Rommel, how about
现在 罗曼尔
a nice tug of war?
来一场美妙的拔河如何
Yeah.
好啊
Ooh! Lord Dargis better watch out
哦 下次不拴好罗曼尔的话
next time Rommel's on the loose.
达吉斯亲王得小心了
Hello, Smithee.
你好 史密西
You're in good spirits today, sir.
阁下 今天您精神不错
Yes. For some reason I feel a great burden has been lifted.
是的 由于某种原因我觉得 一个很大的负担被拿下了
A burden, sir?
一个负担 阁下
What do you make of my new suit, Smithee?
评价一下我的这套新衣服 史密夫
Hmm?
Oh, very smart, sir.
哦 很潇洒 阁下
Oh, Smithee, I've invited Miss Westminster for tea on Monday,
哦 史密西 我邀请了威敏斯特小姐周一来喝茶
and it's extremely important she feel welcome.
让她感到很受欢迎是极其重要的
Why don't you bring up a bottle of the very best champagne?
拿出一瓶最好的香槟酒如何
And set out the Prince Royal china,
还有摆出王子的御用瓷器
silver service.
银器
You know the type of thing.
你知道这类东西
Very good, sir.
好主意 阁下
Uh, trousers.
呃 裤子
Yes, I'd like to speak
对 请让我
to Miss Westminster, please.
和威敏斯特小姐说话
Hello, Rommel.
你好 罗曼尔
Did we enjoy
那顿小吃
our little snack, then, hmm?
味道如何 嗯
Trousers.
裤子
Ah, Miss Westminster...
啊 威敏斯特小姐
Trousers!
裤子
Care to pop over and have a little...
可以来短暂访问一下然后一起
Oggy! Oggy! Oggy!
奥基 奥基 奥基
Oi! Oi! Oi!
噢一 噢一 噢一
Oggy! Oggy! Oggy!
奥基 奥基 奥基
Oi! Oi! Oi!
噢一 噢一 噢一
- Isn't this fantastic? - Yeah.
-妙极了对吧 -是啊
Who ordered the pasta?
谁要的意大利面
- Oh, it's for the kitty. - Oh, good Lord.
-哦 给小猫的 -哦 不会吧
What gruel is this?
这粥一样的是什么
Quite right, old boy.
对了 老伙计
They must have given me yours.
他们肯定把你的给我了
Garfield, since when do you say no to lasagna?
加菲 你什么时候开始 对千层面说不了
You do realize I'm a cat, don't you, sir?
你认定了我是只猫 对吗先生
You know, he doesn't seem like himself.
你看 他好像不太对劲
He's probably just a little jet-lagged.
他大概时差没倒过来
I suppose I should probably force down a bite or two
我想我应当硬着头皮吃一两口
to keep up my strength.
以保持体力
Oh. It does have a unique texture.
哦 口味很独特
So, Liz, I don't know if you've noticed,
丽姿 我不知道你注意到没有
but I've been kind of anxious to, um...
我一直期盼着 呃
Why am I clapping?
我干吗要鼓掌
I'm sorry. What were you saying?
对不起 你在说什么
Oh, spot on.
哦 重大发现
Never have I tasted its equal!
我从未吃过这么好吃的
Oh!
Oh, Garfield, that's gross!
哦 加菲 真恶心
Please, sir, may I have some more?
先生 能再来一点吗
Oh! Does a Great Dane live here?
哦 这里住着大丹狗不成
It's a Carlyle log, my lord:
这个叫做卡莱尔肉墩 主人
A savory of liver and spleen
美味的肝和脾
served in a sleeve of sheep's intestines.
卷在一段羊肠里
And you're supposed to eat it?
然后把它吃掉
What is this, "Fear Factor"?
这算什么 “令人恐惧的因素”
Intestines? Spleen?
肠子 脾
I'm the king, right?
我是国王 对吧
Prince, actually.
事实上 是王子
Same difference. I rule, yes?
大同小异 我说了算 对吧
Yes, Your Highness.
是的 陛下
Great. Then feed this to the humans
好 那把这个给别人吃
and just bring me a piping hot dish of lasagna, okay?
给我来一盘热气腾腾的千层面 好吧
I'll see to it
我来负责此事吧
at once, sire.
马上就办 殿下
Now it says we add the ricotta cheese.
现在 我们要加意大利乳清干酪
Ducks!
鸭子
You're supposed to sift
你是要筛面粉
the flour, not sit in it!
不是坐进去
Don't yell at us.
别对我们大吼大叫
We're not the ones who drank all the cooking sherry.
我们好歹还没 把所有的烹调用雪利酒喝完呢
所有母雪貂都唱这首歌
奈基尔 耶 奈基尔 哈 母雪貂说的错不了
Hmm. Carrots make everything better,
呣 胡萝卜让一切都锦上添花
and it can't hurt lasagna.
还不会破坏千层面的味道
What the heck is...?
妈妈的到底是
That was close.
真悬呐
Now slip in the eggs,
现在放入鸡蛋
ooze in the tomatoes.
还有土豆
Now stir the whole thing up
把所有的东西盛到碗里
in a bowl and let the bowl...
搅拌起来 让碗
Okay.
好了
You know what I'm talking about.
你们知道我在说什么
Hold it
停下
right here,
所有
all you animals.
动物们
What goes on here, Winston?
温斯顿 这里怎么了
We're preparing
我们正在准备
the royal lasagna, sire.
御用千层面 陛下
Unless you prefer another dish.
直到您喜欢上其它的菜
Did you say "dish"?
你用了“菜”这个词
Lasagna's not a dish, windbag.
烤宽面条不是菜 温斯顿
It's a way of life, a state of being.
是一种生活方式 一种生存的状态
Mars one perfect achievement.
人类的一项完美的成果
What did the Indians serve to the Pilgrims?
知道印度人用什么款待朝圣者们吗
Lasagna.
千层面
What did Marie Antoinette scream to the rabble?
玛丽·安托瓦内特 对暴民们说什么了吗
"Let them eat lasagna."
给他们吃千层面
What did Neil Armstrong say
当尼尔·阿姆斯特朗登上月球的时候
when he landed on the moon?
他怎么说的
"That's one small slice of lasagna."
这是一小块千层面
It's not a dish.
它不是一碟菜
It's the stuff of dreams.
是梦想
It's the food of the gods.
是神灵的佳肴
It's what's for lunch.
也是午餐
Yeah, well, the problem is, it seems we've mucked it up.
是啊 呃 问题是 我们好像把它搞糟了
You just need a little guidance, that's all.
你只是需要些指导
Where's the flour? Who's got it?
面粉在哪儿 谁有
I need a mixing bowl.
我需要一只搅拌碗
One large mixing bowl.
一只大的搅拌碗
And someone to mix it.
来个人混合一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Much obliged.
谢谢
Sheba, did you remember to wash your hooves?
羊妹妹 你洗过蹄子了吗
Ladies... thank you so much.
女士们 非常感谢
Strike. Strike. Strike.
好球 好球 好球
A little outside.
有点偏
Step on it, will you?
踩一踩 好吗
I need that dough.
我需要那样的面团
Yeah, we'll need about a half a pound of this.
对了 我们大约需要半磅
What are barnyard animals
畜棚的动物们
doing in the kitchen?
在厨房做什么
I demand you all leave at once.
我命令你们马上离开
This is completely against my castle health code.
这完全违反了城堡的健康条律
Getting hot in here.
这里有点热了
Turn on the exhaust fan, will you, somebody?
哪位把排气扇打开好吗
What are you doing?
你要干吗
Get away from there!
从这里离开
Sorry!
不好意思了
Proof more accidents happen in the kitchen
看来这座城堡里厨房发生的事故
than any other room in the house.
比其它房间要多
Hey, where did that big ball of dough go?
喂 那一大坨生面团到哪儿去了
All I see are magnificent ribbons of perfection.
我只看到了许多华丽完美的带子
Yo, it's lasagna, not shish kebab.
唷 它叫烤宽面条 不是羊肉串
Taste that.
尝尝
Is that too sweet for you?
觉得太甜了
One time.
再来一次
Whoa!
Here comes the parsley.
欧芹来了
All right, bring it back.
好了 拿过来
Bring it in. Bring it in. Bring it in.
放进去 放进去 放进去
Bring it back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back. Good.
过来 来 来 来 来 来 来 来 好
We need somebody with a hard head.
我们需要一个硬脑壳的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's out of our hands now.
现在可以休息了
This lasagna's fabulous!
千层面真是棒极了
Oh!
That's a bit of all right, that is.
确实不错 确实
Those Italians got it right, didn't they?
意大利人真不赖 对吧
Mmm! Oh!
嗯 哦
Two cheeses.
真棒
That is delicious!
太好吃了
Yeah, not bad on short notice.
对啊 稍微品一品就会很棒
It's beautiful!
真美妙
What'd I tell you?
我说的没错吧
If you'd just let me be your king and lead you, all right?
让我做你们的国王来领导你们吧
Any more?
还有吗
Oh, one more piece.
还有一块
- Oh! - Would anyone mind if I...?
-哦 -有人介意我
- It's mine! - I would!
-是我的 -我要
- Move! - Easy, easy!
-抢啊 -慢点慢点
- Hold up a moment! - I said it's mine!
-先住手 -我说了是我的
That piece has Nigel's name on it.
那块上面有奈基尔的名字
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Please, I command you.
别这样 我命令你们
Leave room for dessert.
出去吃甜点
Here it is, one step...
就这儿 还差一步
A half-inch adjustment from his last shot!
只要在他最后一镖基础上调整半英寸
Oh, nearly!
哦 就差一点
Oh, heavens, I fear there was something urgent
哦 老天 我觉得
to which I was supposed to attend,
有些紧急的事情我得参加
and yet I can't for the life of me begin to recall what it was.
但是我怎么也想不起来是什么
You really like it?
你确实喜欢吗
I do. It's great.
喜欢 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Let me see.
让我看看
I got to go.
我得走了
Are you sure I can't go with you
你确定我不能和你一起去
to this castle tour thing?
游览城堡吗
They won't mind.
他们不会介意的
It's a Conservancy function for speakers only.
这只是说话人的自我安慰
I guess the woman who owned the place
我猜拥有那个地方的女人
was a big animal lover.
会很喜欢动物
You hang with the guys.
你和伙伴们呆在一起
Odie could use a walk, and Garfield could use...
奥迪尔可以跟你一起散步 加菲可以
...some serious ab work.
慢慢消化食物
Anyway, I'll be back soon.
不管怎样 我很快就回来
Have fun, boys.
玩得愉快 小伙子们
My entire world seems to revolve
我的整个世界看起来
around napping, television and lasagna.
都在围绕着睡觉 电视和千层面 周而复始
Still, I'm plagued by a vague notion of a duty unfulfilled.
还有 我被搞混的债还没有还清
Oh, well.
哦 好吧
Back to sleep.
再睡一会
What is it, woof-woof?
这是什么 汪汪
"Castles of England"?
英格兰的城堡
Good Lord!
上帝
There it is!
就是这个
Carlyle Castle on the Upper Thames.
泰晤士河上游的卡莱尔城堡
Oh, brilliant, Odie.
哦 聪明的欧弟
All this time, I took you for... well, a complete simpleton.
这些天来 我都把你 呃 当成十足的笨蛋了
Now destiny calls.
现在命运在召唤
To the battlements!
要战斗了
Sound the horns!
吹起号角
For king and country!
为了的国王和祖国
Farewell, my loyal squire.
再见了 我的皇家护卫
The legend cont...
传奇的
What, ho!
怎么 哦
Garfield?
加菲
Okay, sore bottom, a little disoriented, but undeterred.
好了 屁股很疼 有一点晕头转向 但是不怕了
Garfield!
加菲
Now, which way is the river?
怎么去泰晤士河
I think this way.
我想是这条路
Garfield!
加菲
Sorry, Jon.
对不起 乔恩
Oh, here it is.
哦 在这儿
Now one needs some kind of conveyance.
现在需要交通工具了
Oh, hello.
哦 你好
Oh, it's an awfully long way down, but I must,
哦 真高 但是我必须
and I shall, and I...
我应该 我
Ow.
Well, Miss Westminster,
呃 威敏斯特小姐
I have the papers all drawn up.
我已经拟好文件
We need only sign them,
只要签个字
and it's on to the ground breaking.
这片土地就会起变化
Oh, that's wonderful.
哦 太棒了
I would like to move forward as soon as possible.
我希望进展越快越好
Just think.
想象一下
Bulldozers, paving machines
推土机 铺路机器
busily transforming this dump into beautiful luxury condos.
忙碌地把这里变成美丽豪华的公寓
You and I striding through centuries of dust
你我穿过几个世纪的尘封
like giants surveying our emerging empire.
就像巨人俯瞰逐渐显现的帝国
Two proud parents.
两个骄傲的父母
L-I'll just check on Smithee.
我去找史密西
See if tea is ready.
看看茶点备好了没
Filthy monsters!
肮脏的怪物们
Come back here, you smelly creature!
过来 你个熏人的生物
Come here!
来啊
Pigs, mark your man!
猪 拦住他
Come here, you smelly individual!
来啊 你这熏人的东西
You know what?
你知道吗
I got two words for that guy.
我对那个家伙的评价只有这个词
"You're fired."
炒鱿鱼
If only it were that simple, sire.
陛下 如果真的有那么简单就好了
Swine!
猪头
Is there a problem, sir?
有何不妥吗 先生
Is there a problem?
不妥
There's a bull drinking my champagne,
公牛在喝我的香槟
the pool's full of wild animals,
满池子野鸭子
and a pig just tried to kill me.
那头猪还想谋杀我
Yes! I would say there was a problem.
好的 我想是有些不妥
I'll tend to it, sir.
我会处理好的 先生
You'll tend to it immediately!
你必须马上处理好
And we'll have tea indoors.
还有 晚上在室内用膳
Do you think you could handle that?
你能做到吗
Thank you. There's a good chap.
谢谢 好伙计
Oh!
Has there been an accident?
出事了吗
I'm afraid tea will have to wait till later, Miss Westminster.
我想晚膳将会延迟 威敏斯特女士
Oh.
[苏格兰场](英国安全部总府)
He's about 42 and a half pounds.
他大概42磅半
He has orange fur,
桔黄色的猫
more like a burnt sienna.
黄赫石的颜色
And he answers to the name Garfield.
叫他加菲就行
L-E-L-D.
草字头的菲
Okay,
好的
well, fortunately, Scotland Yard isn't very busy this week.
好在这周国家安全部不太忙
So, uh, we'll put together
我们会出动
a task force and our best men
所有警力和精英
and, uh, turn all
还有 呃 调动
our resources and attention
所有资源和部署
towards finding your fat cat.
来搜寻这只肥猫
Really?
真的
No.
才怪
Come on, Odie.
走吧 欧弟
Now, Rommel, it's really quite simple.
好了 罗曼尔 很简单
Me... Prince.
我 王子殿下
Prince... me.
王子殿下 我
Provider of food...
饲养者
Food.
饲养品
Right, governor.
好吧 阁下
Yum, yum.
好吃 好吃
Kill...
干掉
Kitty!
猫咪
Attaboy, Rommel! There you go!
好样的 罗曼尔 给你
Well done! That's the spirit!
干得好 就要那干劲
Bad boy! Bad boy! Go on, get along!
坏东西 坏东西 快走开
Smithee.
史密西
How are you?
你好吗
Do me a favor. Have that polished.
帮个忙 把这个擦了
There's a good chap.
好伙计
So, what's on your mind, Smithee?
有何贵干 史密西
Uh... Mr. Hobbs's office called.
霍布斯先生来过电话
Are the solicitors convening again, sir?
律师们又要来拜访吗
It's nothing at all, Smithee.
没什么事 史密西
Papers to sign. You know... boring.
来签合同的 无聊
Incidentally, when did you
问一下 你上一次
last have a holiday, Smithee?
度假是什么时候 史密西
Holiday, sir?
度假
I can't remember.
我不记得了
- Seriously, man? - Mm.
-你当真 -嗯
What an embarrassing oversight on my part.
真是我疏忽大意了
I insist you have a week's holiday, starting today.
我坚持放你一周的假 今天就放
Oh, I don't know. I don't think...
哦 我不知道 我不认为
Oh, Smithee, I won't hear a word of it.
哦 史密西 我不要听这些
I can just see you cycling in the Dordogne,
我想看你骑车 穿梭在多尔多涅山谷里
fighting the wild boar in Tristan da Cuna.
在圣赫拿勒岛上猎野猪
Farewell, wind to your sails and bon voyage, Smithee.
再会 扬帆起航 祝你旅途愉快 史密西
Well, then...
既然如此
thank you... sir.
谢谢您 先生
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办
How am I supposed to find Garfield?
怎么才能找到加菲
Londors really... big.
伦敦这么 大
I don't care about some alien love baby, okay?
我不要什么外星爱心宝宝
I'm worried about Garfield.
我很担心加菲
Odie, you know what? You're being a real...
欧弟 你现在 变得很
"Lady Eleanor of Carlyle has left her entire estate
卡莱尔的艾丽诺夫人
to her beloved cat, Prince the 12th."
将继承权交给了 她亲爱的王子猫十二世
Maybe someone mistook this cat for Garfield.
或许有人错抱了加菲
Odie, come on. Come on, buddy!
欧弟 快来 来啊 伙计
The Venetian crystal chandeliers in this room were commissioned
这威尼斯水晶吊灯是 由卡莱尔第三任伯爵
by the Third Earl of Carlyle in the late 18th century.
在18世纪晚期委托完成的
Over here, we have several family portraits painted
在这里有不少由荷兰大师
by the Dutch master Van Dyck.
范迪克绘制的家族照
These are amongst the many treasures
这只是卡莱尔资助的
to be found at Carlyle.
一部分艺术品
Oh, hogwash! - Huh?
哦 猪头
I tell you, this cat is mocking us at every turn.
跟你说 这猫一再嘲弄我们
Preston, calm yourself.
普利斯顿 冷静点
We're only doing what is best for everybody.
这也是为大家着想
How much longer must we sustain this charade?
我们要装到什么时候
I can't believe this cat is so stupid as to think
那猫不会真以为
he's actually royalty.
自己是皇族
Well, he does, and house cat or not, we need him.
没错 但不管家猫还是加菲 我们需要他
Wha...? House cat?
啥 家猫
Just have a little patience.
再忍耐一下
Patience? Ha! Admit it, Winston.
忍耐 哈 承认吧 温斯顿
This buffoon couldn't groom the paws of a real king.
这小丑连给国王扦脚都不够格
Buffoon?!
小丑
[王子的房间]
Golly, this is without a doubt my all-time crummiest moment.
神啊 这无疑是我 一生最凄惨的时刻
Jon.
约翰
Man, I've been such a stupid, selfish cat.
兄弟 我太笨太自私了
I've lost my friend.
我失去了朋友
I've got to find him.
我得去找他
The original medieval kitchen has stood
这中世纪时期的厨房
on this site since 1485...
自1485年就保持如今的风格
Yes, yes, it's big. It's old and it's musty.
是的 是的 很大 旧地发霉
Uh, Lord Dargis, uh, please meet the tour group
哦 达吉斯亲王 让我引见
from the Royal Animal Conservancy.
皇家动物协会的组员
Oh! By all means, save the little darlings.
哦 无论如何 都要保护那些生灵
That's my motto.
那是我的座右铭
Big fan of Free Willy, Born Free,
我超喜欢《人鱼故事》 《狮子与我》
all the Free movies.
所有那些环保电影
Bravo! Now off you go.
太棒了 你们可以走了
If you come this way,
从这边走
we'll visit some of the underground passages,
我们能看到一些地下通道
one of which...
其中一个
Hello. Welcome to Carlyle Castle, my dear.
你好 欢迎来到卡莱尔城堡 亲爱的
Thank you. It's, it's beautiful.
谢谢 这里太漂亮了
Well, that makes two of you.
我也这么认为
Did I mention how much I abhor fox hunting?
我想说的是 我痛恨打狐狸
Unless, of course, in self-defense.
除了正当防卫情况下
- Bye. - If I may...
-再见 -我可不可以
Uh, one question, uh...?
问一个问题
Liz.
丽姿
Ah, the same as our own dear queen. Cordial?
啊 和我们的女皇同名 不是吗
- One question, Liz. - Liz?
-就一个问题 丽姿 -丽姿
What would you say if I were to donate
如果我要捐赠一副我的珍藏
one of my priceless oil paintings
给你们协会
to your conservancy?
你意下如何
Um... Thank you?
嗯 非常感谢
Mm! But how would you say it?
嗯 但该如何表达呢
That royal sleaze is hitting on Liz.
那“黄”室痞子想泡丽姿
Perhaps you would consider dining with me
今晚在这城堡里
at the castle tonight?
和我共进晚餐如何
Nobody hits on my best friend's girlfriend... and succeeds.
谁也不能勾引我兄弟的女朋友 并泡到手
Yoo-hoo! Mr. Pinata-Head.
来啊 驴头马先生
You!
Me?
Excuse me for one moment.
恕我失陪
- Sure, but... - Mi castle es su castle.
-好 但 -我的城堡就是你的城堡
Not now!
糟糕
Your nine lives are up!
九条命也不够你用了
No. No, not now.
不 不 不要
Good Lord, do these people never sleep?
老天 他们都不用睡觉吗
Oh, why now?
不要啊
Ah, Mr. Hobbs, punctual as usual.
啊 霍布斯先生 还是这么准时
Just taking out the rubbish. Wort be a jiffy.
去倒个垃圾 就一会儿
Oh, please!
哦 拜托
Okay, you got me.
好吧 你逮到我了
Oh, you are so stupid.
哦 我太笨了
Dungeon.
地牢
I'm just a cat!
我只是只猫
Oh... Please! I'm so weak...
哦 求你了 我很柔弱
and, and you're so strong, so powerful.
而你那么厉害 那么强
You creep!
老变态
There's more than one way to skin a royal cat.
拨掉皇室猫咪的皮 乃易如反掌之事
I'm not a royal cat!
我不是什么皇室猫咪
I'm a self-centered house cat!
只是四合院里的一只猫
Hey! Wait! Wait!
嗨 等等
What, you think I'm going to crack in here?
怎么 想让我在这儿崩溃
Uh-uh. No. This is gonna be a treat.
呃 不对 一定是他报答我
I'm finally gonna have some quality alone time.
让我在这里清静一下
I'm gonna write that novel I've been putting off.
我可以继续写我的小说
I'm gonna learn a couple of foreign languages,
再学几门外语
and I'm gonna start a whole new workout regimen.
还要开始新的锻炼课程
I'm gonna lose all this.
减掉肥肚腩
Get myself in top physical condition.
只要结实不要胖
Thank you! Yeah!
谢谢 是的
Ha, ha!
哈哈
I love it here!
这儿真不错
You've done me an enormous favor!
你帮了我个大忙
Who's laughing now?
我笑到了最后
It's nice to get away from the urban sprawl.
能远离城市的喧嚣真好
"Carlyle, 28 miles."
卡尔莱 28英里
Going my way?
顺路吗
Piece of cake, really.
小菜一碟
So we make a left up ahead.
在前面左转
Oh. Right turn.
哦 右转
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 伙计
I'm afraid there's just no sign of him.
很遗憾他失踪了
Really? Well, then...
真的 那么
let's make it official.
开始办手续吧
Well, if we must, we must.
这也是情非得已
Then there's the time I got hit by that car...
一次被车撞
and the time that I ate that six-day-old halibut.
一次吃了过期比目鱼
Hey, that's only seven lives.
嗨 才用了7条命
I got two more.
还剩2条
All right, I'm gonna get out of this.
好 我要越狱
Bingo!
机会来了
Winston and I have come to your rescue.
温斯顿和我来救你了
Took you long enough.
真够磨蹭的
What, did you finally hear my stomach growling?
非等我肚子唱山歌了才来
No, but we heard your tiresome monologue. Bad halibut, indeed.
没 只听到你无聊的独白 那比目鱼真坏
Let's get you out of here, Your Royal Highness.
我们救你出来了 殿下
Winster.
温斯特
The solicitors are here.
律师们来了
We have to move quickly.
我们动作要快
Huh.
Uh, then we luncheon, Your Royal Highness.
呃 然后就吃午餐 殿下
Yeah, you can drop that shtick, drool boy.
好了 别玩把戏了 邋遢狗
I heard you and the bird.
听见你和那鸟的对话了
How about the house cat part? I loved that.
家猫是吗 这称呼不错
Aw, all right, all right.
啊 好了 好了
So we werert exactly honest.
我们的确有所隐瞒
We had to do it.
逼不得已的
What would you have done?
是你的话 会怎么办
Save your breath, chubby cheeks.
省省吧 厚脸皮的.
I shall abdicate my throne and return to my TV chair.
我会退位 坐回我电视机前的沙发
You were our only hope.
你是我们唯一的希望
The only hope of the hopeless.
绝望中的唯一希望
What do they want, blood?
他们到底要什么 血
I have been eating and sleeping my heart out for these animals...
我已尽心尽力地吃吃睡睡
still not enough.
还不满意
Like I'm not as good as a royal cat could be.
好像我配不上那贵族猫似的
Aha! I so knew you werert me.
哈 就知道你不是我
And you must be Garfield.
你一定是加菲
How do you know my name?
你这么清楚
I've lived your life for the past few days.
这几天我冒充了你
Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's yourJon.
是的 会这么宠爱你的人 也只有你的约翰了
Return to him, Garfield.
回到他身边 加菲
Return to your home.
回家去
Your Highness, you don't have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.
殿下 你无需重复第二遍 拜拜
Sire, thank heavens.
殿下 谢天谢地
- You've returned. - The real prince!
-您回来了 -真正的王子殿下
The prince is home, back with us!
王子回来了 回到我们身边了
It's the real prince... the genuine article.
是王子殿下 如假包换
Yes, my friends,
是的 朋友们
I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour.
我在这最灰暗的时刻回到你们身边
So, Winny, what exactly is Lord Dargis up to?
小温 达吉斯亲王的阴谋是什么
He intends to level our homes and kill us all.
他要夷平我们的家 还要宰了我们
O... kay.
是 吗
Well, in that case, I decree that we pack our bags
既然这样 我宣布大家收拾行李
and get our scraggy bottoms out of here.
识相地让出我们的家园
Perhaps to the castle next door.
或许可以搬到隔壁的城堡
- Oh, boy. - What?!
-哦 拜托 -什么
Well, that was inspirational.
真让人“感动”
Brilliant.
“好”提议
I am so fired up.
兔子很生气
You know, I have to believe we can do better.
我说 我们可以想别的办法
I thought you were leaving.
我以为你走了
Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops,
嗨 闭上嘴 呆鸟
or I'll stick that thing on backwards.
不然我让你变哑巴
Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully.
听着 那“达屁王”就好比小强
And what do we do to bullies?
我们该怎么对付小强
Well, generally, we run from them.
一般我们扭头就跑
No, we don't leave.
不 不能跑
We stand and we kick royal butt.
我们要团结 踢屁王的尻
Trust me, if you beasts...
相信我 如果家禽能
can bake a two-cheese lasagna,
烤双层奶酪千层饼
you can beat Dargis.
就能对付达吉斯
Well, do you have a plan, Garfield?
那你有什么计划 加菲
Tell you what. For the duration of this battle,
我说 在这战役结束前
I would prefer to be called G-Cat.
我就叫“加猫警长”
And we have two plans.
而且我们有2个方案
Oh, teamwork. Oh, yes, yes.
哦 团队合作 没错
Hey, girly dog!
嗨 小汪汪
Yeah, you girly girl!
对 你这个小汪汪
You're such a silly sissy dog!
又笨又娘泡的汪汪
Go! Go!
上 上
The game is afoot.
游戏开始了
Sissy, silly dog.
娘泡的笨汪汪
You don't move so good, bozo!
你真慢 大个子
Uh-oh!
Here, kitty-kitty.
嗨 小猫咪
Yoo-hoo!
这里
Oh, Mr. Stinky Dog.
哦 臭狗先生
Hey, loco.
嗨 疯狗
Oh, no!
哦 不
Run away!
快跑
Oh, yay-yip-yip-yahoo!
哦 得儿 驾
Yahoo! Yow-yow-ya-ya-yip-yip-yip-yahoo!
驾 得儿 驾
The loss of Prince...
失去王子
I'm not quite sure that...
是我们大家都
any of us will ever get over it.
无法承受的悲痛
Prince and Carlyle Court were... were one.
王子和卡尔莱宫被视为一体
Sometimes, it's, it's almost as if his...
而且 他的灵魂
his spirit was still...
似乎还在这里
His spirit's still what?
在这里
...still ro-roaming the grounds.
在这里游 游荡
I wonder if you could excuse me for a little...
我先要失陪一下
Do you hear running water?
有听到漏水声吗
L-I won't be long.
我马上回来
He's a bit of a tool, don't you think?
他在耍花招 你觉得呢
Yes?
你好
Lord Dargis. Am I early?
达吉斯亲王 我是不是来早了
Only just, Miss Westminster. Only just.
早了一点点 威敏斯特小姐 就一点点
Please, please. Please.
请进 请进
I was just finishing something.
我就快处理完手头的事
I wonder if you'd like to wait in the library.
您是否可以在图书室等候
Okay.
好的
Make yourself at home.
请随意
Have a seat.
请坐
Thank you. Um...
谢谢 嗯
Tally-ho!
猜猜我是谁
Oh! On the other hand, this simply won't do.
哦 可惜这里也不妥
- Why? - Smithee's been painting again.
-为什么 -史密西重漆过这里
I can't smell anything.
我没闻到什么啊
Oh, you never can, my darling.
噢 当然 亲爱的
Next thing you know,
等你意识到时
you're salsa dancing in your knickers.
你就在跳脱衣拉丁舞了
- What? - I won't be long.
-什么 -我马上回来
Ah! Mr. Dargis,
啊 达吉斯先生
will we be starting sometime today?
今天还办手续吗
Absolutely, Mr. Hobbs.
当然 霍布斯先生
Hello again.
又见面了
- What's the matter? - Matter with what?
-什么事 -什么什么事
- You screamed. - No, I didn't.
-你刚喊了一声 -我没有
Why don't you adjourn to my study?
请到我的书房休息
And now, I'll retrieve the papers.
我现在去取文件
Where are you, you rat-headed devil?
你在哪儿 鼠头鼠脑的魔鬼
Oh, no!
哦 不
Yoo-hoo, Mr. Fancy-pants.
你好 破裤子先生
Wait till I get my hands on you!
看我不抓住你
Ha-ha! He's brilliant!
哈哈 他太聪明了
Dargis!
达吉斯
I got two words for youse:
送你两个字
Me. Yow.
口·苗(喵)
Come here, you!
你给我过来
Oh, no, you won't do.
哦 不 你不行
I specifically requested a feline masseuse.
我指名要了女按摩师
Somebody get this thing off of me!
谁来挪开这东西
Hey, bozo!
嗨 大个子
Yeah, you, buster!
对 就是你 废柴
Hey!
Stupid, red-haired, flea-bitten...
痴呆 红毛 满身虱子的
Whoa-aah!
Lord Da... What is...?
亲王 这
What is that?
这是做什么
- I felt a slight chill. - What?
-我觉得有点冷 -什么
I thought a simple wrap would be just the ticket.
这样裹着刚刚好
- There! - There what?
-那儿 -那儿怎么了
There is absolutely no reason
不让你在这大热天里
why you can't have a cool, refreshing drink
喝一杯清凉的
to make you feel calmer in this steamy weather.
饮料来压压惊 就太说不过去了
Wait in the room.
在房里等着
Stupid cat!
笨猫
Nobody makes an idiot out of me.
谁都别想耍我
Oopsie-daisy.
真不小心
Medic!
叫护士
Well done, old man.
干得好 老兄
Thank you.
谢谢
Never seen a welcome mat on the way out.
没见过出口处 放过“欢迎”垫子
Get your cameras ready, ladies.
女士们 准备好相机
Come back here, you flea-bitten monster!
回来 你这满身虱子的怪物
Oops! Oh, no!
哎呀 不好
Ooh!
Trousers!
裤子
Trousers!
裤子
Target sighted!
瞄准锁定
Shaken him off.
摆脱他了
Pull!
Take that!
接住
And that!
再来
- Down a bit. Down a bit. Up. - Bob's your uncle!
-往下 往下一点 -都得听我的
Good Lord, it's a conspiracy!
天哪 谋杀啊
Oh, dear.
哦 天哪
Trousers!
裤子
Smithee!
史密西
Excuse me, sir.
对不起 先生
Is that Carlyle Castle?
那是卡尔莱城堡吗
It is.
是的
Maybe you can help me.
帮个忙
Have you seen a cat that looks like this?
有没有见过这样的猫
Ah, yeah... that's Prince,
啊 是的 那是王子殿下,
the cat of Carlyle.
卡尔莱的猫殿下
It's also Garfield, the cat of the cul-de-sac.
也是加菲 死胡同里的家猫
Do you mean to say, you have a cat
你的意思是 你的猫
that's Prince's doppelganger?
是王子的幽灵分身
No, I'm saying they look exactly alike.
不 我是指他们一模一样
And there's a chance they may have gotten mixed up.
可能他们把两只猫搞混了
I see.
原来如此
There you are, man.
你在这里
Good God! What happened to your clothes?
天哪 你的衣服怎么了
Indeed, it's been that kind of day.
是啊 今天很失败
Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.
达吉斯先生 请给出一个解释
I had no choice.
我别无选择
The cat just won't die.
那猫就是死不掉
What did you say?
你说什么
You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.
把继承权签给我 不管那猫是死是活
Oh, my!
哦 天哪
Mr. Hobbs, you were right.
霍布斯先生 你说得对
Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths
达吉斯亲王为了这遗产
to get the estate.
什么事都做得出
I can see you're busy. I'm just gonna...
你们好像很忙 我先失陪
Uh! Young lady.
你 女士
Get over there.
过去
Traitoress. You were working with them all along!
叛徒 你和他们一伙儿的
Odie! Odie, wait for me!
欧弟 欧弟 等等我
Odie!
欧弟
Get on with it!
快点
Hello, everyone.
大家好
Sorry I'm late. Shall I ring for tea?
抱歉我迟到了 要喝茶吗
Well, it's Prince, and he's alive!
是王子殿下 他还活着
I am bushed.
我好累
All this running-for-my-life stuff.
得那样没命似的跑
What say we break for lunch,
我们先吃午饭如何
take a quick nap and pick it up later?
午睡一会儿 然后再继续
Sound good?
同意吗
There are two of you little monsters, hmm?
两只小怪物哈
For those keeping score at home, that's 18 lives.
算起来 总共18条命
This is unbelievable!
难以致信
Two cats?! - No matter.
-两只猫 -无所谓
I have plenty of ammunition.
我有足够的弹药
Aah!
Something's biting me!
有东西咬我
Odie, let him go!
欧弟 放开他
Help! Oh!
救命 哦
Your lunatic dog just bit my bottom!
你的疯狗咬我屁股
All right. Well played, you.
算了 算你们狠
Hey, look, it's LittleJon.
嗨 看哪 是小约翰
Good show, old man.
干得好 老兄
I'll go quietly.
我会默默离开的
Jon?
约翰
- Liz? - What's going on?
-丽姿 -怎么回事
Well, hello, my dear.
你好 亲爱的
Hello.
你好
And not a moment too soon.
我们还没完
Is this part of the tour?
这是在游览城堡吗
- Let her go. - All in good time.
-放她走 -时机到了就会
Now if you'll be so kind...
你先放下武器
Okay, stay calm. Okay?
好了 要冷静 好吗
Mr. Hobbs, the papers, please.
霍布斯 请签文件
I've seen enough. You want to call in your weasel?
看不下去了 你不召集大伙儿吗
Sic him, Nigel.
咬他 奈基尔
Oi! I'm a ferret.
好 我是只雪貂
And I mean business... trouser-leg business!
我要工作 穿裤裆的工作
I'll take a leg, please.
腿也不放过
Ooh, on second thought, I'll have some white meat.
哦 改变主意了 还是先来点白肉
Aah! Good Lord!
啊 上帝
There's a wild animal in my trousers!
我裤子里有野生动物
Hoo-dee-doo-dee-doo.
任务完成了
Uh, who's next then, eh?
下一个是谁
Glass jaw.
真不禁打
He can dish it out, but he can't take it.
根本就是纸老虎
That was amazing!
刚才太棒了
Are-Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I... I never felt better.
是 再好不过了.
Well done, Garfield.
干得好 加菲
I was rooting for you the whole time.
我一直都是支持你的
Did you hear something?
听到什么了没
Yes, one did.
有听到
I'm here to discuss my new position in your...
我来是想和你商量 做你的
There he is, gentlemen.
先生们 他在这儿
Come along. There's a good boy.
跟我们走 别动
Oh... It was the animals, you know.
是动物的错 要知道
Plotting, planning, every one of them against me!
每一个都策划算计我
I assume that will be all, sir.
这样可以了 先生们
Smithee. He'll vouch for me.
史密西 他会为我做证
Smithee!
史密西
Odie, thank you.
欧弟 谢谢你
You're a hero and a gentleman.
你是位英雄 也是名绅士
Whoa. There are two Garfields?
天哪 有两个加菲
Well, how can you tell them apart?
你要怎么区分他们
Oh, you forgot imbecile.
哦 还有一只笨狗
- That's Garfield. - Garfield.
-那是加菲 -加菲
Liz, I've been...
丽姿 我一直
I've been trying to get the courage up
我一直想鼓起勇气
to ask you something all week.
这一周都想问你一件事
- Uh-huh. - And, uh...
-是吗 -然后
Oh, come on... Really?
哦 拜托 真的
Looking for something?
找这个吗
Thanks, pal.
谢了 伙计
Liz, will you marry me?
丽姿 愿意嫁给我吗
Yes.
我愿意
You know a dog's mouth is cleaner than a humars?
其实狗的嘴巴要比人类的要干净
Come on! The coast is clear!
快来 平安无事了
Hooray!
好耶
Let's hear it for the cats!
我们来为猫喝彩
Hooray!
万岁
Go, Garfield.
走 加菲
That's right. Come on!
就这样 来啊
Do you do the Carlyle jig?
会卡尔莱舞吗
It goes like this.
这样跳得
Can you do this?
你行吗
Oh, boogaloo.
哦 爵士舞
Jolly good.
非常好
Bust a move, man.
动起来 老兄
No, it's something like this here.
不 应该这样
And so, my loyal subjects,
我忠实的臣民们
I leave you with a final legacy.
现呈上我最后的遗产
Cannonball!
加农炮
Brilliant party, sire.
聚会很成功 先生
Yeah, when the going gets tough...
没错 日子难熬时
the great ones party.
狂欢才是王道
Who wants to play Marco Polo?
谁想扮马可波罗
Marco!
马可
I refuse to partake in this sinful display of hedonism.
我拒绝加入这 邪恶的享乐主义陷阱
Oh! Those nuts look good.
哦 这果仁不错
Get a load of this!
准备好
Bombs away...!
炮弹发射
I love this pond.
我爱这池子
We rule the pool, goosey.
这里我们称霸 鹅女
Give me some feathers!
来击膀庆祝
Watch the ears.
当心我的猫耳
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, you're so kind.
哦 您太慷慨了
Odie, could you beat it, please?
欧弟 来尝尝这个
It's good to be king.
当国王真爽