瞒天过海:美人计 Ocean's Eight

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语 / 印地语 / 法语 / 德语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 喜剧 / 犯罪

导演: 盖瑞·罗斯

演员: 桑德拉·布洛克 / 凯特·布兰切特 / 安妮·海瑟薇 / 海伦娜·伯翰·卡特 / 蕾哈娜 / 莎拉·保罗森 / 敏迪·卡灵 / 奥卡菲娜 / 詹姆斯·柯登 / 理查德·阿米蒂奇 / 格里芬·邓恩 /


台词
Good afternoon, Ms. Ocean.
下午好 欧逊女士
Hi.
你好
As you know, parole is a privilege.
你也知道 假释是一种特权
And one of the restrictions on any parolee
而对假释犯的限制条件之一
is to avoid the company
就是你不可以
of any person who has a criminal record of any kind.
与有犯罪记录的人有任何往来
That would include most of your extended family.
包括你家族中的大多数成员
Yeah, that's obviously not something I'm proud of.
这显然不是什么值得我骄傲的事情
Would this pose an impossible challenge for you?
要做到这点对你而言困难吗?
No. No.
不 不
I don't want that life. I never wanted that life.
我不想要那样的生活 我从来都不想要
My brother,
我的哥哥
may he rest in peace,
愿他安息
was a criminal.
他曾是个罪犯
I loved him,
我爱他
but he was a conman.
但他是个骗子
It was in his blood.
这是他的本性
- And it's not in your blood? - No.
- 这就不是你的本性吗? - 不
No, sir. Um...
不 长官...
I fell for the wrong person.
我所爱非人
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
But it happened.
但覆水难收
And, um, if I were to be released, I would, um...
如果我能出狱 我会...
Sorry.
抱歉
Wow, just saying that...
我只是假设...
If I were to be released,
如果我能出狱
I would just want the simple life.
我只想过简单的生活
I just wanna hold down a job,
我只想找个工作
make some friends,
交点朋友
go for a walk after work in the fresh air
下班后散个步 呼吸下新鲜空气
and pay my bills.
入可敷出
Simple life?
简单的生活?
Nice one.
说得不错啊
- Heard about that? - Who didn't?
- 你听说了? - 大家都听说了
I had five years to rehearse it.
我都排练五年了
- Here's your stuff. - Thank you.
- 这是你的东西 - 谢谢
Nice watch.
这表不错
- It's my brother's. - Left it to you?
- 这是我哥哥的 - 他留给你的?
I stole it.
我偷来的
It's fine, Dina. He stole it, too.
没事的 黛娜 这表本就是他偷来的
So we're still gonna get a regular shipment next week.
下周我们还是会把货送来给你
You take your cut, plus a few extra cartons, okay?
拿走你的那份 再多拿几箱也行 好吗?
I want you to trade 'em, not smoke 'em.
希望你把它们卖掉 别自己抽了
So where you going?
你要去哪?
Well, I have 45 bucks, Dina.
我有45美元 黛娜
I can go anywhere I want.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
尼克尔女子监狱
瞒天过海
美人计
波道夫·古德曼精品百货
Hi, I'd like to return these.
你好 我想把这些退掉
Oh, of course. Do you have your receipt?
没问题 您带发票了吗?
No, but they're unopened. They haven't been touched.
没有 但这些都没开封 我碰都没碰
I really need your receipt.
我必须看到收据才能退货
They are sealed. They are brand-new.
这些都好好地封着呢 是全新的
Do you have the credit card that you used?
那你有付款时用的信用卡吗?
This is ridiculous! I bought these last week.
太荒唐了! 我上周刚买的
Ma'am, you can try client services on the sixth floor.
女士 要不你去六楼的客服处问问吧
You know what? Never mind. I'll just keep 'em.
算了 不必了 我留着吧
Jesus.
天啊
Can I at least get a bag?
好歹给我个袋子吧?
Sure.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. I'm checking out of room 2814. Gary Randall.
我想退房 2814房 加里·兰道尔
- Did you have a pleasant stay? - Terrific.
- 您住得舒服吗? - 很棒
Hey, my name is Monica.
你好 我是莫妮卡
Is there anything else I can do for you? Or arrange transportation?
我还能为你们做什么? 需要帮你们安排车辆吗?
I think we're all set.
我们都弄好了
Hi, this is Mrs. Randall. We just checked out of room 2814.
我是兰道尔夫人 刚退了2814房
- May I speak with Monica, please? - This is she.
- 我能找下莫妮卡吗? - 我就是
- Hi, Monica. - Hi.
- 你好 莫妮卡 - 你好
Hi.
你好
Uh, we just found out our flight was canceled.
我们刚刚得知航班被取消了
- Oh, no! - I know, I know.
- 天啊! - 我知道
And instead of staying in some horrible airport hotel,
我们不想住在什么破烂机场酒店里
we were hoping that maybe we could get our original room back?
能不能接着住原来那间房呢?
Yeah, we can give you that same room back.
可以 还是那间房
That would be amazing. Thank you so much.
太棒了 非常感谢
Um, we're just gonna go grab a bite.
我们先去吃点东西
Would it be possible to get the maid in there now?
现在能派人先去打扫一下吗?
Yes, absolutely.
没问题
Perfect. We really appreciate it.
好极了 真的非常感谢
It's not a problem.
不客气
Thank you so much. We'll see you soon.
非常感谢 待会见
Hi.
你好
I'm so sorry. Can you finish up later? I just have to get off my feet.
不好意思 你能过会儿再打扫吗? 我想先休息下
- Of course. - Thank you so much.
- 没问题 - 非常感谢
- Have a great day. - You, too!
- 祝您愉快 - 你也是!
Bye-bye.
再见
And he did not move in!
他根本没搬进去!
And he wants his money back.
他要把他的钱拿回来
And he gets his money back.
他拿回了他的钱
If you said no, does that mean you didn't take the money?
你说"不"那就是说你没拿那些钱咯?
What crate are you on?
第几箱了?
Fifteen.
十五
Listen. You think I like you?
听着 你以为我喜欢你?
You think I believe you?
你以为我相信你?
You think I trust anything that you're saying?
你以为我会相信你所说的一切吗?
The answer is absolutely not.
答案是绝对不会
Guys, it's 9:30.
伙计们 九点半了
It's too much. It's too much.
太多了 太多了
It's three fingers from the top.
加到离顶部三根手指的位置
Not one, it's three.
不是一根 是三根
It's a rerun, April.
这是重播 艾普丽尔
She slept with her cousin, crashed the car.
她和自己表弟上床了 砸了车
The baby's not his.
孩子不是他的
What's that taste like?
尝尝味道怎么样?
Vodka.
伏特加
Vodka. Exactly. But I don't want vodka.
伏特加 没错 但我不要伏特加
I want vodka and water.
我要的是伏特加掺水
And do you wanna know why?
想知道为什么吗?
Uh, sure.
当然
'Cause when you're drunk, it tastes like vodka.
因为一旦你喝醉了 这喝起来就像伏特加了
- Right. - Right.
- 有道理 - 是吧
I don't care!
我不在乎!
那墓地他妈的在哪? 中午12点见吗?
Oh, missed you, too.
我也想你
丹尼·欧逊 1963-2018
You better be in there.
你最好是真的在那里面
I know you're there, Reuben.
我知道你在那 鲁本
You can come on out.
你可以出来了
I was just paying my respects.
我刚只是表达下敬意
From around the corner?
在角落表达?
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
They thought I'd be the best one to talk to you.
他们认为我是最适合和你谈话的人
Gotta go.
我得走了
He didn't want you to do this, Deborah.
他不希望你这么做 黛布拉
Do what?
怎么做?
Whatever it is he wouldn't tell us you're gonna do.
无论是什么 反正他不会告诉我们的
Look, Deb.
听着 黛布
Sometimes, just knowing the job will work
有时候 只要知道一件事有用
is satisfaction enough.
就足够了
You don't actually gotta do it.
你不必真的付诸实践
What else did he say?
他还说了什么?
- He said it was brilliant. - Oh, okay.
- 他说你做得很好 - 好吧
And that you would probably end up back in prison.
还说了你搞不好又会重回监狱
I'm not gonna end up back in prison.
我不会重回监狱的
Okay?
好吗?
I gotta go.
我得走了
Be careful.
万事小心
You're looking sharp.
你看起来很棒
Hey, hey! Take it easy.
嘿 嘿! 别激动
Been in the slammer.
我可是去坐牢了
Oh, I just thought you changed your number.
我还以为你只是换了号码呢
Did you get the credit line?
信用额度办好了吗?
- Not yet. - Why not?
- 还没 - 为什么?
Because I don't know what it's for.
因为我不知道办了有什么用
Oh, my God.
天啊
Don't do that.
别那副样子
Do what?
哪副样子?
That would be my "I've just been in jail for five years,
那是"我坐了五年牢 终于出狱了
"and my partner lets me down" face.
"可我的合作伙伴真令我失望"的样子
Hey, I'm not your partner. Yet.
我可不是你的合作伙伴 暂时不是
This is nice. Chain-link, barb wire.
这地方不错 还有铁围栏
Brought you something.
我给你带了礼物
Um, can I exchange something you stole?
我能把你偷来的东西卖了吗?
Well, if you're gonna have a problem with stealing,
如果你对盗窃接受无能的话
you're not gonna like the rest of this conversation.
你也不会喜欢我们接下来的对话了
- What, we're gonna shoplift? - Maybe.
- 怎么 我们要去商店偷东西吗? - 或许吧
No. See, this is what you do.
不 你看 你就爱玩这套
You make me guess and then, I'm interested.
你先让我猜 勾起我的好奇心
And then you think because I'm interested, that I wanna do it.
然后你就会觉得 因为我感兴趣 所以我想要干这票
Don't you wanna do things you're interested in?
难道你不想做感兴趣的事情吗?
I'm interested in brain surgery.
我还对脑手术有兴趣呢
Well, we know that's not gonna happen.
但我们都知道这是不可能的
Whatever. You don't wanna tell me...
无所谓 你不打算告诉我...
It's jewels.
是珠宝
Spectacular, great, big, blingy, big old Liz Taylorjewels
又美又大的珠宝 曾经属于伊丽莎白·泰勒
that are locked in a vault 50 feet underground.
现在就锁在地下50英尺深的保险柜里
How do we get them out of the vault?
我们要怎么把东西拿出来?
They're gonna bring 'em to us.
他们会送到我们面前来的
Oh, bugger!
倒霉!
Nice place.
地方不错
Try heating it.
我在装暖气
There's a room for you upstairs.
楼上给你留了间房
Your stuff's upstairs, too.
你的东西也在楼上了
You know, I borrowed some shit. Figured you weren't using it.
我借了点东西 反正你也不会用吧
克劳德·贝克尔画廊
克劳德·贝克尔画廊
So, is this your gallery?
这是你开的画廊吗?
Yeah, one of them.
其中一家罢了
Hmm. Where are the others?
其他几家在哪?
Well, I'm opening one in London. Got plans for another one in Tokyo.
我打算在伦敦开一家 东京的已经有规划了
We're talking about LA, but I'm not sure that makes sense.
洛杉矶的还在谈 但还知不知道是否可行
It's all a bit derivative out there, you know?
实在有点缺乏创意 懂吧?
So this is the only one that exists?
所以其实只开了这一间?
Well, physically.
没错
Excuse me one second.
先失陪一下
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
on, my God.
天啊
I was meaning to call you.
我本想打电话给你的
Jesus, it's great to see you. You look...
天哪 见到你真好 你看起来...
Recently incarcerated?
刚吃过牢饭?
Wonderful. You look wonderful.
美极了 你看起来美极了
Do you know what a shiv is?
知道弹簧刀吗?
Okay, stop. Just stop.
住手 住手
Oh, such a nice face.
小脸蛋真好看
You know, inside,
在监狱里
you're what we call a pretty girl.
你就是我们说的那种靓妞
- I'll call the police. - Okay.
- 我要报警了 - 行啊
Do you know what we do with snitches?
你知道我们怎么对付告密的吗?
- He saw you? - Oh, yeah.
- 他看到你了? - 是的
Why would you do something like that?
你为什么要这么做?
Closure?
做个了结?
Bullshit!
屁话!
Jesus!
天啊!
So did you...
那你...
No.
Just a little button.
就割了颗纽扣
So at first, I thought banks. 'Cause you know...
刚开始 我打算抢银行 因为...
That's where they have money?
那里有钱?
Exactly. But that's kind of boring.
没错 但那太没意思了
So then I thought 10 banks.
于是我就计划抢10个银行
Then I realized that would be maybe coming from an angry place so...
后来我发现这纯粹为了发泄...
- Good you realized that. - Yes.
- 真高兴你意识到了 - 没错
Then I couldn't even hear myself think.
然后我就没办法好好思考了
You know, five women in one cell.
毕竟我们一间牢房住五个人
So I got myself thrown in solitary for a little peace and quiet
于是我就把自己搞进了禁闭室静静
and that's where I finally came up with it.
然后我终于想到了
新展览即将上线5月1日开展
权杖与王权宝珠欧洲王室的历史时尚
- It's still a museum. - So?
- 那可是博物馆 - 所以呢?
So, it's not like robbing a liquor store.
所以 这可不像打劫酒吧
I'm sorry, I don't speak Ukrainian.
抱歉 我不会乌克兰语
I said, "We're not robbing a museum. "
我说了 "我们抢的不是博物馆"
- We're robbing someone in a museum. - In a museum.
- 我们要抢的是博物馆里的人 - 还是在博物馆里
Yeah, you mentioned.
没错 你说过了
Look.
听着
- Even if this was possible... - It is possible.
- 就算方案可行... - 的确可行
Even if it was, we'd need, like,
就算可行 我们还需要
20 people and half a million dollars.
20个帮手和50万美元
Seven.
七个
Seven million?
七百万美元?
Seven people and 20 grand.
七个人和两万美元就行
Why do you need to do this?
你为什么要这么做?
Because it's what I'm good at.
因为这是我的强项
Uh, yeah.
你赢了
You know what? I have run this thing 1, 000 times.
你知道吗? 我已经把全过程在脑子里过了上千次了
Every time I got caught, I fixed it.
每次被抓到 我就进一步完善
And in three years, I wasn't getting caught anymore.
想了三年 就没有会被抓到的漏洞了
By the time I was paroled, it was running like clockwork.
直到我假释的那一刻 整个计划可以说是天衣无缝了
Perfectly.
非常完美
And you were there with me, every step of the way.
而从始至终的每一步你都一直在我身边
Oh, honey, is this a proposal?
哦 宝贝 你这是在求婚吗?
Baby, I don't have a diamond yet.
亲爱的 我还没拿到钻戒呢
Come on. Do you really wanna spend
得了吧 难道你真的想
the rest of your life watering down well vodka?
把下半辈子都花在往伏特加里掺水上?
Because it's really kind of a waste.
这实在是太浪费了
Come on. Take a bite.
来嘛 尝一口
Just take a bite.
就尝一口
- You're really irritating. - Open.
- 你真烦 - 张嘴
That's good.
不错
Very good.
非常棒
So each year they host the biggest party in the world.
每年 他们都会举办世界上最隆重的派对
And they always get a huge celebrity to host.
而且必请一位巨星来主持
This year, it's Daphne Kluger.
今年是达芙妮·克鲁格
But she's not our mark.
但她不是我们的目标
So who's the mark?
那谁才是?
All right, who wants to go first?
好了 谁第一个提问?
Yes.
问吧
Do you know who you're wearing?
你知道你穿的是哪位设计师的衣服吗?
La Perla. It's black.
La Perla 黑色的
No, I mean who's dressing you?
不 我是说谁会为您准备晚会的礼服?
I don't really know yet.
我还不太清楚
The designer.
设计师是谁
I don't know yet.
我还不清楚
But as soon as I do,
一旦确定下来了
you'll be the very first person that I tell.
我一定第一个告诉你
Uh, next question?
下一个问题?
- All right, we need a designer. - Exactly!
- 好吧 我们需要一名设计师 - 没错!
Now a lot of these we could target.
目前可以选择的设计师很多
But Anna won't approve them and Anna has to approve everything.
但是安娜不会喜欢的 而一切又必须符合安娜的心意
I know.
我知道
There's a few less-established choices
也有一些名气不是很大的设计师
but they're not gonna give us the juice we need.
但是他们又没法满足我们的要求
So...
所以...
Rose Weil. Why do I know that name?
萝丝·威尔 我怎么觉得这个名字很眼熟?
She was big, in the '90s.
她在九十年代可是炙手可热
Oh, my God, all the Edwardian collars and the ruffles.
我的天 这都是爱德华时期的衣领和褶边
Travesty. But Anna still likes her.
搞笑至极 但是安娜依然很喜欢她
They do Easter together every year in Kent.
他们每年还会在肯特郡一起过复活节
- Brits? - Irish.
- 英国人? - 爱尔兰人
And she owes the IRS $5 million.
而且她还欠国税局五百万美元
It's bad.
可惨了
There's a lien on her assets, they've impounded her passport.
她的资产被抵押 护照也被扣了
The bank seized her townhouse.
银行还把她的豪宅没收了
She sounds amazing.
看起来正是我们要的人啊
I think we got lucky.
我们走运了
She gambled everything on this.
这次她只能赌一把了
This is a flight to nowhere without any peanuts.
她这场秀简直惨不忍睹啊
Self-financed. Credit from an Omaha bank.
她自筹的 从奥马哈银行借贷
Those guys over there?
那边都是些什么人?
The only ones who'll still loan her money.
为数不多的还愿意借钱给她的人
They look a little worried.
他们看上去有点担心啊
Yeah, who can blame them? This is a train wreck.
是啊 也不能怪他们 这场秀就是一场灾难
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Who are you?
你们是谁?
Big fans.
你的忠实粉丝
Very big.
铁粉
- That was... - Just...
- 那些... - 真是...
Gorgeous.
美极了
No, it wasn't.
不 才没有
It was a disaster.
那就是场灾难
I think you're being kind of hard on yourself.
我觉得你对自己有点过于严厉了
Very.
太严厉了
Did you read this?
你看过这个吗?
It's by a blogger.
是一名博主写的
"Rose Weil.
"萝丝·威尔
"Her new collection is like taking a tour of your grandmother's closet.
"她的新作品就像在带你畅游祖母的衣柜
"Just as dated, and just as musty.
"又过时 又难看
"The Eskimo shove their elders out on an ice floe.
"就像爱斯基摩人驱逐老人一样 她已经被淘汰了
"Just saying. "
"随便说说而已"
That's very cruel.
太残酷了
But it doesn't make it true.
但这不代表他们说的就是对的
How did I get here?
我怎么到了这步田地?
You spent $18 million in two years
你在两年内花了一千八百万美元
and had two houseboats on the Seine.
在塞纳河上买了两艘游艇
I'm old.
我老了
Hey, you're not old.
嘿 你不老
I'm old,
我已经老了
and I'm going to prison.
而且我就要进监狱了
Then I'm going to be really, really poor.
然后我就会变得很穷很穷
Not necessarily.
这倒不一定
What if we could make all this go away?
如果我们能改变这一切呢?
Even get your passport back.
甚至能把你的护照拿回来
How?
怎么做?
Met Ball 纽约大都会艺术博物馆慈善舞会
Dress Daphne Kluger for the Met Ball.
给达芙妮·克鲁格设计大都会舞会的衣服
Are you mad?
你疯了吗?
No, hang on a minute.
等等
Are you journalists?
你们是记者吗?
- Absolutely not. - God, no.
- 绝对不是 - 当然不是
- She seems sort of tense. - Can be.
- 她看上去有点紧张 - 有点吧
Good body. Good boobs. Huge features. Eyes like Bambi.
苗条身材 圆润胸部 特征明显 小鹿斑比一样的眼睛
Yeah. She can take quite a lot.
是的 是要花点时间想想
Maybe we could give her...
也许我们能让她...
Maybe we could give her this.
也许我们能让她戴这个
God, no. Not chic. We can do better than that.
天哪 不 不够时尚 我们能选择更好的
It's called the Toussaint.
这条项链叫做图桑
Named for Jeanne Toussaint, Cartier's director of jewelry from '33 to '68.
以珍妮·图桑命名的 她是33年到68年的卡地亚珠宝总监
- It's over six pounds of diamonds. - Right.
- 钻石重量超过六磅 - 没错
After she died, they sold it back to Cartier
她去世后 项链又卖回给卡地亚
and they've kept it in their vault ever since.
自此以后一直被保存在保险柜里
They've never let it out.
再没有拿出来过
So then, how are we gonna get it out?
所以 我们怎么才能把它弄出来?
Well, they might let it out for her.
说是为了给她用啊
The theme of this year's ball is European royalty,
今年慈善舞会的主题是欧洲王室
of which the crown jewels are a featured element.
王室珠宝就是最大的亮点
So, if you were to insist on the Toussaint
所以 如果你坚持以达芙妮·克鲁格的名义
on behalf of Daphne Kluger...
借用图桑项链的话...
Must be worth quite a lot.
这项链肯定很值钱
- These are all Russians. - They're hackers.
- 这都是俄罗斯人 - 他们都是黑客
Are there no hackers who aren't Russian?
有没有不是俄罗斯人的黑客?
No, there's barely any Russians who aren't hackers.
没有 这儿的黑客基本上都是俄罗斯人
- Just keep looking, please. - Sure.
- 接着找吧 - 行吧
这钻石有瑕疵
这是很好的钻石 你有什么毛病?
我就是干这行的 别想唬我
这种钻石顶多算K级
这是K级
你脑子有问题吗? 颜色这么黄
干嘛这么粗鲁? 如果你爸还活着...
那你自己鉴定
怪不得你嫁不出去
跟你妹学学
随便
Okay.
好的
Sorry about Danny.
丹尼的事情我很抱歉
Sorry about your pops.
你爸爸去世 节哀顺变
So, what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
I might have something for you.
我是有点事找你做
A job.
一份工作
You wanna run some stuff through the store?
你想通过这家店私下卖点货?
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
A little more than that.
还要更复杂一点
How long would it take you to make seven pieces of jewelry
你多久能把已经切割好的钻石
if the stones were already cut?
做成七件珠宝?
Probably five or six hours.
五六个小时吧
How long if I told you you didn't have to live with your mother anymore?
如果做完以后你再也不用和你妈一起住了呢?
Less.
短得多
I'm never taking the F-train again.
我再也不要坐F开头的地铁了
She's in.
她进去了
She is in where?
她进哪儿了?
This what you talking about? Bunch of vases.
这就是你们说的东西? 一堆花瓶?
Yeah, that's the Egyptian wing.
是的 那是埃及区
She's in the Met?
她进大都会博物馆了?
Security cameras.
监控系统
There's a lot of 'em.
这儿摄像头多得很
My name's Debbie.
我叫黛比
- Nine Ball. - What's your real name?
- 九球 - 你的真名是?
- Eight Ball. - We use real names around here.
- 八球 - 在这儿我们用真名
Could I talk to you for a minute?
单独谈谈?
I asked you to get me a hacker.
我让你给我找一个黑客
She is one of the best hackers on the East Coast.
她是东岸最厉害的黑客之一
Oh, I'm honored...
我很荣幸...
She has other clients. They don't know her real name either.
她还有别的顾客 他们也都不知道她的名字
- I'm sorry, "other clients"? Now? - Yeah.
- 等会 "别的顾客"?现在? - 对啊
Did you tell her what her cut was?
你把她要做的事告诉她了?
- Of course. - And?
- 当然 - 然后呢?
Look. She's smoking!
看呐 她在抽烟!
So, Nine Ball.
所以 九球
Uh, do I call you Nine Ball? Nine...
额 我应该叫你九球? 小九...
Or Baller.
或者球球?
Baller? Okay. Okay.
球球? 好吧
You know your footprint is a disaster, right?
你的足迹就是场灾难
- I'm sorry, what? - Your footprint.
- 抱歉 你说什么? - 你的足迹
- My footprint? - Yes, ma'am.
- 我的足迹? - 是的 女士
If you're planning to steal shit, you definitely got to clean this up,
如果你想偷东西 你一定得把足迹清理干净
'cause right now, my little sister could hack you.
不然现在 连我妹妹都能黑你
Oh, right. 'Cause we had this guy...
哦对 因为我们认识个人...
We'll clean that up.
我们会清理干净的
- Can I ask where we're going? - You'll see in a minute.
- 我能问问这是要去哪儿吗? - 一会儿你就知道了
Right, we're going to meet Doris Kluger...
是的 我们要去见多萝丝·克鲁格...
Daphne.
她叫达芙妮
Someone even more famous.
要见的人比她更有名
Someone who makes Daphne Kluger jealous.
是个连达芙妮·克鲁格都会嫉妒的人
Jealous?
嫉妒?
In a minute, we're gonna stand up. She's gonna sit down.
过一会儿 我们会离开 她会过来坐下
You'll recognize her. Just be cool.
你能认出她的 淡定一点
- Aloof. - But kind.
- 高冷 - 但友善一点
- But not too kind. - Yeah.
- 也不要太友善 - 好的
You're sweating.
你在流汗
- Yeah, look, I sweat. - Don't.
- 是的 瞧 我流汗了 -别紧张
On her left hand is a tattoo. I want you to take it, admire it,
她左手有一个纹身 我要你看着那个纹身 然后夸一夸
but make physical contact, and that's when we'll get it.
要有肢体接触 然后我们就得手了
"It"? What's "it"?
"得手"? "得手"什么?
Hi.
Oh, I know you!
我认识你!
Yes, I know you. I've seen you. I've seen you in things.
对 我认识你 我见过你 我在电影里看过你
Yeah.
是吗
- No, you're good. You're really good. - Oh, thank you. Thank you.
- 是的 你很优秀 非常优秀 - 哦 谢谢你
I just really wanted to say, "Thank you. "
我想对你表示感谢
Thank you?
谢我?
For helping us with the feline rescue project.
感谢你在猫咪救援项目中帮了我们
Penelope Stern? Is she even old enough to go to the Met Ball?
佩内洛普·斯特恩? 这么个小丫头就够格参加大都会舞会吗?
Apparently.
显然够了
Who cares who's dressing her anyway?
谁在乎她的造型师是谁?
Uh, I think Page Six.
第六页报道已经登出来了
I never met with Rose Weil. You said I met with everybody.
我从没见过萝丝·威尔 你说我每个人都见过了的
- You said she was a relic. - I meant iconic.
- 你是说她已经过时了 - 我的意思是她资历够深
Do you want me to set up a meeting?
你想让我安排你们见面吗?
Yes!
是的!
I watched one of her films last night.
昨晚我看了她演的一部电影
She's actually really good.
她演得真的很不错
Whatever you do, don't fawn.
无论你做什么 不要跪舔
- Just ignore her. - Indifference, it's an aphrodisiac.
- 无视她就行 - 冷漠点 她就吃这套
Very little eye contact.
少些眼神交流
Rose.
萝丝
- Ms. Kluger. - Finally.
- 克鲁格小姐 - 终于见到你了
So, thank you so much for meeting me so last minute.
感谢您在最后关头同意和我见面
I am such an admirer of yours. I have so many of your pieces.
我是您的粉丝 我收藏了很多你的作品
- Really? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 当然
So, this search... It has not been easy.
找那些作品... 真不容易
And everything we've seen, you know, it's been great.
就目前看到的您的作品 真的很不错
But it's been tired,
但要找全实在很累人
and you just... You seem different.
而你... 看上去与众不同
You know, like you're immune to judgment.
就好似你百毒不侵
Like you're above all that.
所有评价都是浮云
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你在看什么?
What is going on?
怎么回事?
Sorry. Um, what were you saying?
抱歉 你刚刚说什么来着?
I'm trying to hire you for the Met Ball.
我打算雇佣你做我的造型师
Great. Thank you. My honor.
好极了 谢谢你 荣幸之至
Flattered.
我的荣幸才对
Wait till you see. This girl has some of the best hands I've ever seen.
你自己看吧 这姑娘的手速惊人
Is this one sane?
这个人正常吗?
Hundred percent.
绝对正常
All right, here's how we're playing. Red is money, okay?
好了 游戏规则是这样 红色代表钱 知道吗?
Really? Three-card Monte?
你认真的吗? 三牌赌博?
Follow the Queen, live your dream. But don't sleep. Don't sleep.
跟紧皇后 梦里都要睁着眼睛 别睡啊 千万别睡着
'Cause she might disappear, you saw that?
不然她就会消失了 看到了吗?
It's lit, right? She came back, though. She likes you.
神奇吧? 不过她还是回来了 她喜欢你
All right, let's hit it. And we're following the Queen.
好了 开始吧 跟紧皇后
And we're following the Queen.
跟紧皇后
Is this our only choice?
这是我们唯一的选择?
The turnover in pickpockets is huge.
扒手这行人员更替大啊
Where she at? Where that bitch at?
她在哪里呢? 哪张是皇后呢?
Where she at?
选哪张?
That one.
那张
Wanna call a lifeline on that one?
不改主意了吗?
No. That one.
不了 就那张
All right. That one is mine.
好了 这钱归我了
- Come on, there's no hard feelings. - Yeah.
- 别难受啊 - 是啊
And you're a real one, you know? You know what I mean?
做得不错了 知道我的意思吧?
Yeah, come back any time.
随时欢迎再来
- Not bad. - Yeah. I thought so.
- 不赖嘛 - 是啊 我也这么觉得
Turkey and provolone, please.
火鸡加波罗伏洛奶酪
So, I'm lifting one necklace.
我要顺一条项链出来
- It's a very nice necklace. - Uh, lettuce and tomato.
- 一条十分漂亮的项链 - 莴苣和西红柿
- And this is legit, the money? - Hundred percent.
- 钱的来路合法吧? - 绝对合法
- Okay, I'm in. - Great.
- 行 我加入 - 好极了
Uh, can I get my watch back, please?
能把我的手表还给我吗?
Thank you. And hers as well.
谢了 顺便把她的也还了吧
No, I...
不是吧...
- Sorry. - It's okay.
- 抱歉 - 没事
Who do we have, who do we have?
我们还能找谁? 还能找谁?
- What about Ivy? - No, still in jail.
- 艾维怎么样? - 不行 艾维还在牢里
- Really? - What about him?
- 真的吗? - 他怎么样?
- Well, he's a him. - So?
- 他是个男的 - 所以呢?
Don't want a him.
我不要男的
Because it's a him or because it's a "him"?
你是不要男的还是不要这个男的?
No, he's not a "him".
和他这个人没关系
- I barely know the guy. - What's wrong with a him?
- 我都不了解他 - 男的怎么了?
A him gets noticed, a her gets ignored, and for once, we wanna be ignored.
男的容易招人眼球 女的一般会被忽视 这次行动我们巴不得被视而不见
What about Tammy?
塔米怎么样?
Hey, buddy, can you do me a favor? Can you take that outside?
宝贝 帮我个忙? 出去玩好吗?
Debbie, I am with my family. I told you...
黛比 我和我的家人在一起 我告诉过你...
I'm outside.
我在外面
- What? - I'm in your garage.
- 啥? - 我在你的车库里
Deb?
黛布?
Deb, what are you doing here? I thought you were in jail.
黛布 你在这儿干嘛? 我以为你还在牢里
Mmm, I got out.
我出狱了
Look at all this. Thought you retired?
瞧瞧这些 我还以为你洗手不干了呢
I did.
我是不干了
Not as exciting as hijacking trucks
没什么比这更刺激的了吧
that are smuggling dishwashers from Canada, right?
劫持从加拿大走私洗碗机的卡车 是吧?
Yeah, well, I don't do that anymore.
是啊 不过我不干那种事情了
- But you were so very good at it. - Thank you.
- 可你真的很擅长这个 - 谢谢
Yeah. So these are all for personal use, right?
所以这些都是家用的吗?
- What do you want? - Just wanna reconnect.
- 你想干嘛? - 只是想和你叙叙旧嘛
- Oh, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
- 是吗? - 是啊
- Reconnect? - Mm-hmm.
- 叙旧? - 对
You're not bored out here, are you, Tam-Tam?
你在这儿不觉得无聊吗 塔塔?
No, I'm not bored out here at all.
一点也不无聊啊
- Good, good. - No.
- 那很好啊 - 一点也不
- Why would you ask that? - Because I need a fence.
- 你为什么这么问? - 因为我需要你帮我打掩护
I told you I don't do that anymore. I'm out.
我告诉过你 我不干那种事了 我金盆洗手了
- It's a big job. - I don't care.
- 这可是票大的 - 我不在乎
Do you want me to tell you how big a job it is?
你想知道这一票到底有多大吗?
No. No, I really don't.
不 不 我真的不想知道
I think I'm gonna tell you how big the job is.
我觉得我还是有必要告诉你一下
- Are you kidding? - No.
- 你在开玩笑吗? - 没有
- Mommy, when's dinner ready? - Shit!
- 妈妈 晚饭什么时候好啊? - 靠!
Uh, sweetheart, I will be right there. I'm so sorry. Mommy will be right there.
啊 宝贝儿 我很快就来 很抱歉 妈妈马上就来
But I'm hungry!
但我好饿啊!
I know, sweetheart, I promise, I will be right there.
我知道 宝贝儿 我保证 我马上就来
- Thanks a lot. - She sounds sweet.
- 我谢谢你了 - 她真可爱
How do you explain all this to your husband?
你怎么和你老公解释这堆东西的?
eBay为美国的线上购物网站,类似于天朝的淘宝。
eBay...
在易趣上开网店...
Okay, everybody. Let's get started.
各位 开始干活吧
We would like to present you all with a hypothetical situation.
我们会给你们展示一下预想中的情况
- How hypothetical? - Not very, unless we screw up.
- 和实际情况接近吗? - 挺接近的 除非我们搞砸了
$16. 5 million in each of your bank accounts, five weeks from now.
事成之后五周你们每个人个人账户将收到1650万美金
In three and a half weeks, the Met will be hosting its annual ball
三周半以后 大都会博物馆将会举办年度舞会
celebrating its new costume exhibit, and we are going to rob it.
以庆祝他们的时装展览会 我们要大干一票
Not the ball itself,
舞会本身并不重要
but a very important set of diamonds that will be attending the ball.
重要的是将在此次舞会上亮相的一串珍贵的钻石项链
On the neck of Daphne Cluger.
它会戴在达芙妮·克鲁格的脖子上
Who Rose will be dressing.
萝丝负责她的造型
- The Toussaint? - Very good.
- 图桑项链? - 没错
Once Daphne is inadvertently on board,
一旦达芙妮把它戴上
we can then get the necklace out of the Cartier vault,
我们就等于把项链从卡地亚的保险柜里拿出来了
hack the Met security system, thank you, Nine Ball,
黑进大都会的安保系统 多谢九球
and infiltrate the Gala,
我们的人混入舞会
considered to be one of the most exclusive...
那个被认为是美国最难进的舞会之一的...
The most exclusive.
没有之一
The most exclusive party invitation in America.
美国最难进的Gala舞会
So go home, get your affairs in order,
所以 你们现在回家把自己事安排好
because tomorrow, we begin pulling off
从明天起 我们就要开始为
one of the biggest jewelry heists in history.
史上最宏大的珠宝盗窃做准备了
- Where are you going? - I'm going to the big city.
- 你要去哪儿? - 我要去个大城市
- How long? - Uh, not too long, I promise.
- 去多久啊? - 不会太久 我保证
I'll be back before you know it.
很快就回来了
What are you gonna do?
你要去干什么啊?
I am going to help my friend Debbie with her job.
我要去帮我的朋友黛比做点事
What kind of job?
做什么事?
- It's complicated. - Can I come with you?
- 三言两语讲不清楚 - 我能和你一起去吗?
No, sweetie, this is Mommy's very special work trip.
不行 宝贝 这是妈妈的特别的工作任务
It is my account, it is my money,
账户是我的 钱也是我的
and the only reason I can't access it
我不能用的唯一原因
is because I cannot remember the make and model
只不过是我不记得
of my second cousin's first car.
二表哥第一辆车的品牌和型号了
So if you could just...
所以您能不能...
I don't wanna make a withdrawal, I would like to make a deposit.
我不打算提款 我是想存钱
Yes, I...
是的 我...
- Hey, can I... - Shh.
- 嘿 我可以... - 嘘
Exactly, yes. Yes, I'll hold. What's up?
没错 行 我等着 怎么了?
Oh, hey, I was wondering if I can get a MetroCard,
我在想你能不能给我一张地铁卡
'cause I'm skateboarding in from Queens every day.
不然我每天都得从皇后区踩滑板过来
Can I get a MetroCard?
你能给我一张地铁卡吗?
- I don't have a MetroCard. - You don't have a MetroCard?
- 我没有地铁卡 - 你没有地铁卡?
I don't have a MetroCard.
我没有地铁卡
What are you, a tourist?
难不成你是游客?
- You're fascinating. - That's it?
- 你真可爱 - 就这些?
You're gonna just throw me one dub for a MetroCard? That's it?
你就只给我一张地铁卡的钱? 就这么点?
How about this? We steal $50 million,
这样吧 我们偷5000万出来
I'll buy everybody MetroCards. How's that?
我给每个人都买很多很多地铁卡 这样行吗?
Okay.
好吧
Is that your brother?
那是你哥?
He's hot.
很性感
You sure he's dead or...
你确定他已经死了...
No.
Yes, sweetie, Mommy is in her new job now.
是的 宝贝 妈妈已经开始新工作了
Charlie, will you do me a favor? Can you put that right there?
查理 能帮我个忙吗? 把这个搬过去?
What, sweetheart?
你说什么 宝贝?
Mommy finds very special toys, and then she finds new homes for them.
妈妈找到了一些很特别的玩具 她给这些玩具找新家
Yes, exactly like your turtle. That is exactly right.
是的 就像你的乌龟一样 你说的很对
Thank you so much, Charlie, thank you.
非常感谢 查理 谢谢
Sweetheart, I have to go.
宝贝 妈妈得挂了
I just got a brand-new toy for Debbie, and I can't wait to play with it.
我刚刚帮黛比找到了一个全新的玩具 我已经迫不及待想玩了
Zirconium.
锆石
- I like it. - Yeah, I bet you do. Unhand the man.
- 我很喜欢 - 我猜也是 先放下
- Okay. - Thank you very much.
- 好的 - 谢谢你
Here are your very special glasses.
这是给你的特制眼镜
If Rose can pull this off, and that is a very big "if, "
如果萝丝可以搞定的话 当然这还很难说
these glasses will scan the real necklace
这副眼镜会扫描真的项链
and send a digital print back to us here.
然后传送数据到这里
Once we have that,
一旦数据到手
this thing will print a replica of the necklace in zirconium.
就能打印出一串锆石制成的仿品了
- Where is it? - These are not the Toussaint.
- 项链呢? - 这些都不是图桑项链
We thought you might want to see these first.
我们以为您会想要先看看这些首饰
Right. What for?
好吧 但为什么?
There are certain logistical problems with that necklace.
使用那条项链还存在一些后勤问题
We wouldn't even know how to insure it.
我们甚至不知道该如何为它投保
All right.
好吧
"We were very clear on the phone. "
"我们在电话里已经说得很明白了"
Yes. We were very clear on the phone.
我们在电话里已经说得很明白了
We are only interested in the Toussaint.
我们只对图桑项链感兴趣
Well, then, that would have to be a much longer discussion.
那么接下来要讨论的东西就很多了
That necklace is valued at over $150 million.
那条项链的价值超过1亿5千万美元
Well, I'm not really a numbers person.
呃 我对数字不是很有概念
It would require its own security team, a new insurance policy.
这就需要单独的安保团队以及全新的保险政策
I'm sure you'll work out all those details.
我相信你们能搞定所有这些细节
Oh, it's not that simple.
事情没那么简单
I'm afraid the answer is no.
恐怕不能把项链借给你们
No?
不能?
No.
不能
Look, can I be frank?
我就坦白和你说好了
I have always loved Cartier.
我一直都很喜欢卡地亚
I think, historically, this has been the most significant house in the world.
我觉得 从历史上看 它一直占据着世界上最重要的地位
But there is a whole generation out there who mispronounce your name.
不过 现在的年轻人甚至连发音都不对
French can be difficult.
法语很难读
不 不是这样的
我是想帮你们...
如果你们不需要我的帮助 我也理解...
一直把图桑项链放在保险箱里
你们得不到任何好处...
如果它能由达芙妮·克鲁格佩戴
它的名声很快
就能席卷整个世界
Oui.
没错
Stop it.
别敲
- Stop, that doesn't help. Stop. - Okay, all right. All right.
- 别敲 敲也没用 住手 - 好吧 好吧
We're too far underground. Can't get a signal.
在地下位置太深了 收不到信号
Very secure down here, huh?
这下面还真是安全啊?
Five feet of solid concrete.
5英尺厚的混凝土
You said you wanted to see it in the light.
你说过想在光线下看看
You wanted to see the necklace in the light.
你说过想看看项链在光线下的样子
Right!
对!
- This is light. - No.
- 这就是光啊 - 不
No, she means real light. Natural light, yes.
不 她说的是真正的光 自然光
The red carpet happens while the sun is still out.
走红毯的时候还是白天
- Yes, no, I'm afraid that's vital. - It's vital.
- 恐怕这非常重要 - 非常重要
No, I must have the sun.
我必须在阳光下看看
She must have the sun.
她必须在阳光下看
How is this light, Ms. Weil?
这里的光怎么样 威尔女士?
Yes, I think, yes, we have the sun.
可以 这儿有阳光
Much better.
好多了
- There it is! - All right.
- 传过来了! - 太好了
Hello, sexy.
你好 小美女
Come on, come on.
加油 加油
Ms. Weil. Is she okay?
威尔女士 她还好吗?
She's fine. She needs to take it in.
她很好 她只是需要把项链的样子印在脑子里
This is her process.
这是必要的程序
It looks really good.
看上去真不错啊
It's so clear.
纯度很高
Come on.
快点
No, okay. You gotta...
不行 不行 你得...
If you are done, Ms. Weil,
如果您看完了 威尔女士
we'd like to
我们就要
Return this to the vault.
把项链放回保险箱里了
MS. Weil?
威尔女士?
Ms. Weil.
威尔女士
Yes!
搞定!
I'm done.
我看完了
Sweet.
真棒
Oh, my God!
我的天哪!
- Well? - I don't know.
- 怎么样? - 我不知道
Well, you don't know because this is only a muslin.
你不知道是因为这裙子只是平纹细布做的
It's going to be pink, for a start.
实际上裙子应该是粉色
I know it's going to be pink, but I don't know.
我知道是粉色 但我真的不知道
Yeah, I feel like it's the waist. I feel like it's just, like...
可能腰身有些问题 我觉得它...
And then the bottom. I don't know about the bottom.
还有臀部 我不确定臀部这里合不合适
We can definitely change the hem.
我们可以改一改裙子下摆
- It's the necklace. - Oh, no. It's not the necklace.
- 是项链的问题 - 不 不是项链的问题
It is the necklace. It's just messy.
就是项链的问题 它看上去很杂乱
No, it's not messy. It's messy 'cause it's safety pins.
不 一点也不杂乱 你这么觉得是那只是安全别针
No, you must remember the diamonds.
那项链上可是有钻石呢
It's gonna be diamonds.
镶满了钻石
I just feel like I look huge.
我觉得我看上去很臃肿
Daphne.
达芙妮
Hey, Daphne, come here. Come here. Come here.
嘿 达芙妮 过来 过来
Listen, listen. Deep breath... Deep breath.
听我说 听我说 深呼吸... 深呼吸
Listen, look.
听我说
You've got one of the greatest necks in the world.
你有全世界最美丽的脖颈
In fact, you've got the only neck that could carry this necklace off.
说实话 只有你的脖颈能够配得上这串项链
With your neck, this necklace...
你戴着这串项链
You are gonna walk into that Met Gala
去参加大都会舞会
and you are gonna light up the sky.
你的光芒可以照亮整片天空
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
If you like him, you go right,
如果你喜欢他 往右划
and if you don't...
要是不喜欢...
- I go left. - Yeah, you go left.
- 我就往左滑 - 对的 往左滑
Okay, that sounds easy.
行 这很简单嘛
- So do you like him? - I like him a lot.
- 那你喜欢他吗? - 非常喜欢
Okay, why?
行吧 为什么?
He looks kind.
他看起来很友好
Asher 31岁
I'm gonna swipe right.
我要往右滑了
- Okay. All right. - Oh, my God!
- 可以 - 噢 天啊
配对成功!
So does that mean...
这就是说...
He liked you back! He likes you, too!
他也滑你了! 他也喜欢你!
What happens now? What happens now?
那现在呢? 现在怎么办?
- So you can message him. - Okay.
- 你可以给他发消息 - 行
And you can say, maybe, the eggplant emoji.
你可以发茄子的表情
or maybe the girl that does this.
或者发做这个动作的女孩的表情
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can you help me with something? I think I'm a little lost.
能帮帮我吗? 我好像迷路了
Of course, ma'am.
当然 女士
I feel like I'm going in circles. I came from Egypt back there
我觉得我一直在绕圈子 我从后面的埃及馆来的
and I'm trying to get to Oceana.
我想去大洋洲馆
It's a little confusing. You can go down the stairs to your right.
确实有点绕 你可以顺着右边的楼梯下楼
or you can go back where you came from, right down there.
或者回到你原来的位置 就在那儿
- Okay. - It might take a little bit longer.
- 好的 - 这样可能会多花点时间
Excuse me, ma'am.
稍等一会儿 女士
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
Here's one for your morning commute.
下面是一则早间新闻
Last night, political artist Banksy made a surprise contribution to the Met.
昨晚 政治艺术家班克西在大都会博物馆留下一幅惊喜画作
Our founding mothers appeared at the Met last night.
画作中的开国元勋变身开国贵女于昨晚现身大都会博物馆
Traffic at 15 after the hour.
交通新闻十五分钟后播报
Your news, all the time.
个人新闻 持续关注
Banksy突袭大都会博物馆 幽灵艺术家为藏品增色
This is a major security breach.
这是一个严重的安保缺陷
How is this even possible?
怎么会发生这种事情?
He did it at the Tate, too.
他在泰特美术馆也做到了啊
So you're saying the system your company designed for our museum
所以你是在说 你们公司为我们博物馆设计的安保系统
does nothing to prevent someone like Banksy...
对班克西这样的人束手无策...
Sir, we're a little more focused on
先生 我们更注重的是把展品留住
keeping things in than keeping things out.
而不是什么人能进来的问题
麦卡里斯特安保公司
- Stop. - I know.
- 别说了 - 我知道
Hey! How about an "Excuse me"?
嘿! "对不起"都不会说吗?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
如果我说错了那就纠正我
You and your company are responsible
你和你的公司
for monitoring and safeguarding...
要负责监控和安保...
Hey, want me to get the trash?
嘿 需要我清理垃圾吗?
What? No.
什么? 不用
You sure? 'Cause you got a lot here, buddy.
确定吗? 这垃圾桶都满了啊 兄弟
Fine. Just hurry it up.
行吧 动作快点
The museum's agreement with your father's company is very...
博物馆和你父亲公司的合约非常...
- Generous. - Specific.
- 慷慨的 - 明确的
Have a nice night.
今晚过得愉快
The board expects McCallister Security
董事会希望麦卡里斯特安保公司
to live up to the letter of that agreement.
履行合约要求
We'll do a full audit of the system
我们会对系统进行全面审查
and update any part of it that needs to be changed.
更新每一处需要修缮的地方
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
- We'll go in and fix it. - When?
- 我们会继续完善系统 - 什么时候?
Immediately.
马上
So, now that we've gotten them to make changes to their system,
既然我们已经让他们修改系统了
we can make changes, too, and not be detected.
我们也可以做点手脚而不被发现
Can you pull up the cameras?
你能把摄像头调出来吗?
They've got every inch of this place covered.
他们的监视系统覆盖了每一个角落
But here is not where we're gonna hit it.
但硬碰硬可不是我们会做的事
We are gonna do it in a spot they don't even care about.
我们要在一个他们根本不在意的地方下手
Nine Ball.
九球
Now it's a New York State law that
纽约州法律规定
no cameras can be mounted in a public bathroom.
公共卫生间不能装摄像头
Apparently, it's a privacy violation.
那可是侵犯个人隐私
Unless you're into that.
除非你信这些鬼话
And once we get the Toussaint,
一旦我们拿到图桑项链
we are gonna have to get it out of there without being detected
我们就要把它运出去 并且不能被别人发现
and they're gonna go over their security footage with a fine-tooth comb,
之后他们就会认真梳理这些监控录像
and anyone seen exiting that bathroom
所有离开那个厕所的人
is gonna be a suspect.
都会是被怀疑的对象
So...
所以...
So we get a mule.
所以我们得找个运货的
Somebody else is gonna move it for us.
找其他人帮我们运出来
How much space do you need outside that bathroom to plant it on somebody?
离开洗手间以后多远你能把项链放另一个人身上?
I don't know. Nine feet?
没试过 九英尺?
And how long is it gonna take us to build a nine-foot blind spot?
制造一个九英尺的监控盲区要多久?
- Moving a camera? - Mm-hmm.
- 你是说移动摄像头? - 嗯
Bit by bit, 10, 12 days.
一点点移的话 十一二天吧
Great.
很好
How long did it take you to figure all this out?
你筹划这些花了多久?
Five years, eight months, and 12 days.
五年八个月零十二天
Give or take.
差不多吧
Cartier has hired the best private security in the world.
卡地亚雇佣了世界第一的私人保镖
Guillermo DeVita led the pope's security for 10 years.
吉列尔摩·德维塔有十年的保护教皇的安保经验
And as you know, they've never lost a pope.
正如你知道的 他们从未失过手
Yuri Eshel, former Mossad
尤里·伊舍尔 前摩萨德成员
and IDF Special Forces, elite commando unit.
以色列国防特种部队 精英突击队队员
I'm pretty sure they're assassins.
我很确定他们全是职业杀手
- Well, it's a nice necklace. - Yeah.
- 嗯 但那项链很漂亮啊 - 没错
So you can go ahead and just add them to your list.
所以你可以把他们列入你的清单
- What list? - That list.
- 什么清单? - 那个清单
It's not a list.
那不是清单
内部名册
视觉矩形设计(部门主任)
Okay. Who is he?
好了 这是谁
Hey, boo.
嘿 兄弟
北美小麦梗犬俱乐部
Oh, Paul.
噢 保罗
点这里!
You poor thing.
你个小可怜
Look at that.
瞧瞧这萌犬
That's all you got?
你们就这点本事?
Sweet.
Good afternoon. Vogue.
下午好 这里是时尚杂志
Thank you for coming in so last minute.
谢谢你能在最后一刻赶来
Oh, of course. Thank you for having me.
噢 当然 谢谢你给我机会
I guess you heard, we lost one of our coordinators.
你应该听说了 我们缺一位协调员
Yes, and that sounded awful.
确实 听说情况不太妙
- Chiggers. - I know.
- 沙螨病 - 我知道这病
- What are those, anyway? - It's like a mite, I think.
- 到底是什么虫啊? - 大概是种螨虫吧
It burrows into the skin and lays its eggs inside.
钻进皮肤里产卵
And then they hatch and they dig their way out.
卵孵化之后 幼虫再挖洞出来
Apparently, it can last for weeks.
显然 能反反复复好几个礼拜
Well, you certainly seem qualified.
嗯 你看起来非常符合条件
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe overqualified.
甚至超出预期了
Well, how can anyone be overqualified?
条件再好也不为过吧?
This is the Met Gala after all.
这可是大都会误会啊
Gala. Met Gala.
舞会 大都会舞会
- It's Gala. - Gala.
- 舞会 - 舞会
Is it Gala?
是舞会吧?
- Yeah. - Okay. Yeah.
- 没错 - 嗯
Roger Federer again one game away
罗杰·费德勒再一次离另一个冠军
from another championship.
只差一场比赛
The love for Federer in this place is just incredible.
这里的人们对费德勒的爱实在无可比拟
Anna.
安娜
Uh. yeah?
什么?
You have that interview for the Met staff position.
有人来参加大都会舞会的工作人员面试了
- Do it, do it. - Okay.
- 你看着办吧 - 好
We're really short on desk space, so you'll be down here.
我们办公桌比较短缺 你的位置在这里
This way.
这边
- Okay, so here is your desk. - Thank you.
- 这就是你的办公桌 - 谢谢
- And Christina will get you started. - Great. Thank you so much.
- 克里斯蒂娜会带你熟悉工作 - 好极了 非常感谢
- Have a good day! - Thanks!
- 祝你今天过得愉快! - 谢谢你!
- Excuse me. - Yes?
- 请等一下 - 嗯?
Was that the bathroom that we passed?
我们刚刚路过的是卫生间吗?
Oh, yes, just down the hall.
是的 走到头就是
Thank you.
谢谢
This is unbelievable.
这简直不可思议
That's Leo?
那是小李子?
- Leo Leo? - There's only one Leo.
- 就是那个小李子? - 就只有一个小李子
Oh, my God! Taylor Swift!
我的天啊! 泰勒·斯威夫特!
You're so white!
你是混欧美圈的吧!
Can't we just go to this? Do we have to steal stuff?
我们就不能直接参加舞会吗? 非得偷东西不可啊?
Yes!
必须的!
- Where is she? - Table four, 10 o'clock.
- 她在哪儿? - 4号桌 10点钟方向
Straightest shot to the bathroom without putting her in Siberia.
直走就可以到卫生间 完全不绕路
- There's a blank spot next to her. - It's for her date.
- 她旁边有个空位 - 是为她男伴留的
Who's her date?
她的男伴是谁?
I don't know.
不知道
Hi. I'm sorry to interrupt,
嗨 抱歉打扰了
but I've got the final guest list for the Chairman's Dinner.
首席晚宴的最终名单已经确定了
Oh, great.
噢 好极了
- You have all their arrival times? - All their arrival times,
- 他们的到达时间都确定了吗? - 所有人的到达时间
including a few additional names at the bottom.
附加人员名单列在最下面
Claude Becker?
克劳德·贝克?
His publicist was into it. I barely had to ask.
他的宣传人员很感兴趣 我都不用费工夫
舞会首席预备晚宴
Hello.
你好
They put me next to you.
他们安排我坐你旁边
Oh, lucky me.
噢 那我真幸运
Hello.
你好
Claude Becker.
克劳德·贝克
Daphne Huger.
达芙妮·克鲁格
The ego has landed.
目标成功到达
How did you ever fall for this schmuck?
你到底是怎么爱上这个蠢蛋的?
Seriously
我说真的
Lou and I were going through a rough patch
我和露那时正是困难时期
and I really wanted a big score of my own.
而且我真的很想自己有点成绩
So he roped you in?
所以你就跟他干了?
Mmm, not really.
嗯... 也不全是
What, told you the truth?
那是什么 对你真情流露吗?
Only way to con a con, right?
实情就是迷惑骗子的唯一方法 是吧?
十年前 西域宾果大厅
Lou and I were rigging Bingo and running cheap cons at Roulette.
那时我和露在利用轮盘赌赚点小钱
Lucky if we made $1, 000 a night.
运气好的话一晚上能赚一千块
- Bingo! - Bingo call.
- 宾果! - 宾果出现
So a friend of mine set me up with this art dealer
接着我的一个朋友安排了我和这个艺术商会面
and we worked out a simple little hustle.
我们合作了一个小骗局
- Claude Becker? - Right through there.
- 克劳德·贝克在吗? - 他在那边
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. I'm Debbie.
嗨 我是黛比
Claude Becker.
克劳德·贝克
When somebody got interested in a piece,
要是有人对一幅画感兴趣
I'd pose as another buyer and drive up the price.
我就扮作另一个买家抬价
Money was good and he was great in the kitchen.
收益不错 而且他煮的东西很好吃
Oh, my God, it's so good.
天啊 真好吃
One day,
有一天
uh, he asked me to pose as the seller, not the buyer.
他让我扮作卖家而不是买家
What did you do?
你做什么了?
Well...
这个嘛...
One signature, half a million dollars.
一个签名 五十万美金
He said it was simple.
他说很简单
I'd hand them the documents, and they'd slide me a check.
我给他们文件 他们给我支票
The whole thing would take a couple minutes, tops.
整个流程最多也就几分钟
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们迟到了
Not at all. It's okay.
没关系 没事
Very nice to meet you. It's a pleasure.
很高兴见到你 是我们的荣幸
- It's a beautiful piece. - Oh, we just love it!
- 那幅画很美 - 我们非常喜欢
He was right. It all happened very quickly.
他说的没错 就是几分钟的事
You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney...
你有权聘请律师 如果付不起律师费...
It wasn't my painting. She brought the picture to me.
那不是我的画 是她买下那幅画给我的
She had documentation, signatures.
她有文件 签名
And you two were dating?
你们是情侣吗?
What?
什么?
Not saying a word.
我什么都不会说的
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
'Cause he's not being quite as tight-lipped as you are.
因为他可没你嘴巴紧
Are these your signatures?
这些是你的签名吗?
Yeah, I will testify.
可以 我会出庭作证
I was defrauded too, right?
我也是受害者 对吧?
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
Hey!
嘿!
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You better tell me this is not what I think it is.
你最好告诉我 事情不是我想的那样
What?
哪样?
Claude Becker.
克劳德·贝克
I didn't do that.
我没那么做
I'm not a croupier, okay?
我不是开赌场的 好吗?
Or a tourist with a bucket of quarters.
也不是有一麻袋钱等着输的赌徒
Don't con me.
别想骗我
You do not run a job in a job!
你不能做着这事儿还存着别的心思!
It's not going to matter.
不会有事的
We are going to get caught.
我们会被抓的
Stop it. We're not.
别这样想 不会的
Why do you do this?
你为什么要这样做?
Why can't you just do a job?
你就不能只干活吗?
Why does there always have to be an asterisk?
为什么总是要节外生枝?
You frame him, I walk.
你要是想把这事栽给他 那我退出
Stop.
别这样
This is just like last time.
这就和上次一样
Lou. Lou!
露 露!
Lou.
He sent me to jail.
他害我进了监狱
You have no idea what that's like.
你不知道我在里面有多惨
Yeah, well, he's gonna do it again.
看来他会再把你送进去一次
No, he's not.
不 他不会
He's not.
不会的
Good. Switching cameras.
不错 切换摄像头
Walking towards the bathroom.
我在往厕所走了
Okay, in the blind spot.
好的 你在盲区了
I'm gonna keep walking.
我继续走
Nothing.
看不到
Nothing.
看不到
Okay, you're right there.
好了 看到了
Twelve feet. Nice job!
12英尺 好样的!
Thank you, Nine Ball.
谢啦 九球
That easy. Don't mention it.
小菜一碟 不值一提
What's hard?
什么才叫难?
- Hey. - Oh, hi!
- 嘿 - 哦 嗨!
Sorry, listen, I know this really isn't any of my business...
抱歉 我知道这跟我没什么关系
- No, go ahead. - It's just a little red flag here.
- 别 说说看 - 只是有个小瑕疵
But this caterer doesn't have a nutritional specialist.
但这个食品承办商不提供营养师
- Okay. - And we're running at 20% special meals.
- 继续 - 而我们有两成的特殊料理
Vegan, gluten-free, low sodium, lactose.
纯素 无麸质 低盐 乳糖不耐
I just... I had a client get sued.
我... 我有个客人就因此被起诉了
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 是啊
I don't think we should wing any of this stuff.
我觉得我们不能敷衍了事
I think we are short a staff person. We need a nutritionist.
我们人手不足 我们需要一个营养师
- I do know someone. - You do?
- 我认识个人 - 是吗?
Yeah, and she's great. She just moved here from Australia.
对 她很棒 刚从澳大利亚搬来
Yes.
Okay. Go.
好 开始
Vendor, hallway, hallway. Pass the auditorium.
商贩 走廊 走廊 经过了礼堂
Hallway, hallway, hallway, entry.
走廊 走廊 走廊 入口
Hi, hi! I'm so sorry I'm late. Traffic was horrible.
嗨 嗨 抱歉我迟到了 路很堵
Okay...
好了...
- Amita. - Thank you.
- 阿米塔 - 谢谢
Constance.
康斯坦斯
Nine Ball.
九球
And Lou.
露的
And Rose.
萝丝的
Thank you.
谢谢
- And Debbie. - Thank you.
- 黛比的 - 谢谢
Hi, I'm Daphne Kluger,
大家好 我是达芙妮·克鲁格
and this is your sneak peek of this year's Costume Institute.
我先带您参观今年的时装学院盛典
This is Dolce and that's Galliano for Dior.
这是杜嘉班纳 那是加利亚诺给迪奥做的
- And that is McQueen. - Wow.
- 然后这是麦昆 - 哇哦
- And who's dressing you tomorrow? - Hmm. Rose Weil.
- 您的服装是谁设计的呢? - 萝丝·威尔
- Interesting. - I know.
- 有意思 - 对吧
I kind of thought it was an unexpected choice.
我觉得这是个挺意外的选择
What's this over here?
那边是什么?
So these are the crown jewels from eight royal families of Europe.
那些是来自八个欧洲皇室的御用珠宝
Which is probably why there's a moat.
这就是防卫这么严的原因吧
- So we can't go over there? - No. God, no.
- 所以我们不能过去? - 当然不行
I wish we could. Anyway...
我也想过去 总而言之
Uh, they are on loan to us from Dmitri
这些是迪米特里借给博物馆的
Very-Long-Russian-Last-Name that I can't pronounce.
他的姓很长 我念不出来
We hear those aren't the only jewels that'll be on display.
我们听说这些不是唯一展出的珠宝
- Who told you? - I have sources.
- 谁告诉你的? - 我有线人
Well, since the cat's already out of the bag...
既然消息一经传出去了
Yes, I will be wearing a necklace that Cartier has decided to loan me.
我会佩戴卡地亚借出的一条项链
It's called the Toussaint, and it has been in a vault for 50 years.
名字是图桑 已经在地下放置了50年
And I'm just a little excited.
而我有一点小兴奋
- Have you tried it on already? - Maybe.
- 你已经试过了吗? - 或许哦
- How many carats is it? - Enough.
- 有多少克拉? - 足够亮瞎你的眼
五月第一个星期一
卡地亚
Hey
- Hey. - Hmm?
- 嘿 - 嗯?
- Lipstick. What do you think? - Oh.
- 口红颜色 你觉得怎么样? - 哦
Pink. Um, yeah. Barbie.
粉嫩 像芭比
In a good way.
美美的芭比
Thank you.
谢谢
- It's here. - Right. Finally. Great.
- 项链到了 - 哇 终于到了 棒
All right.
好的
- Oh, you haven't seen it. - No.
- 哦 你还没看过 - 没有
- Hello. - Hello.
- 你好 - 你好
Ooh. That's a big box.
喔 好大的盒子
All right.
来吧
Holy crap!
我的妈啊!
Should we, uh...
我们要不要...
- Let's try it on. See if it fits. - Okay.
- 试试合不合适 - 好
- Can I, uh... - Sure.
- 我能... - 当然
That's heavy.
很重啊
Really heavy.
非常重
Come to mama.
来妈妈这里
All right. It might be a little...
这可能会有点...
Just a tad cold. Right.
会有一点冷
All right. Okay.
好了
- Oh, wow. - Let me see. Right.
- 哇 - 我看看
That goes in.
扣上
Look at you.
看看你
Yep. There.
扣好了
It fits.
很合适
All right.
很好
It fits.
非常合适
Right, okay.
好 那么
We can get it off, and then we can try the frock.
我们先拿下来 然后再试试礼服
- Okay. - Um, hang on.
- 好 - 稍等
Sorry, you cannot do it.
抱歉 你拿不下来的
I have to do it. It requires a special magnet.
需要我来 需要用一个特别的磁铁
- What? - Cool.
- 什么? - 厉害
- Special magnet? - Yes.
- 铁别的磁铁? - 对
That's cool.
好酷
That's brilliant. Brilliant.
聪明 真是聪明
Amazing.
厉害
Can I just see that again, out of interest?
我挺感兴趣的 能再看一次吗?
- Sure. - Thanks.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
That's amazing.
好高级啊
Great. Let me just see. So how does it work?
棒极了 让我看看 怎么弄的?
Hilda Schneider, fashion reporter, Der Spiegel.
希尔达·施耐德 明镜周刊的时尚记者
No.
不行
- Hilda Schneider, diplomatic attaché? - No.
- 希尔达·施耐德 外交专员? - 不行
- Lufthansa asset? - Lufthansa.
- 汉莎航空高管? - 就这个
Problem.
有麻烦了
- With? - From Rose.
- 什么的? - 萝丝发来的
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Come on!
不是吧!
Oh, my God, that is amazing. And you can only do it with a magnet?
天啊 真厉害 只能用磁铁打开?
- Only the magnet. - Let me just see...
- 只能用磁铁 - 让我看看...
Stop. Play it again.
停 再放一遍
Oh, my God, that is amazing. And you can only do it with a magnet?
天啊 真厉害 只能用磁铁打开?
- Only the magnet. - Zoom in a little bit.
- 只能用磁铁 - 放大一点
What, Leslie? I'm busy.
干嘛 莱斯利? 我很忙
Leslie?
莱斯利?
Hey, sis, um, we're in a bit of a jam right now, and I need your help.
嘿 妹子 我们遇到点麻烦 需要你帮忙
So it seems like they used poly-magnets and a spring.
这看上去像多相磁铁和弹簧的装置
It gives you attraction and repulsion
在同一根轴上
in the same axis, you know?
产生引力和斥力 懂吗?
- Not really. - Well, they're drawn together.
- 不懂 - 好吧 他们粘在一起
But don't touch, until you rotate it, and then they lock.
但没有接触 你扭转一下 就会锁住
It's real dope. I'll go get you a positive
这很不错 我给你一个有正极
and a negative pole in a loop. That oughta work fine.
和负极的环 应该就没问题了
You're a little genius, sis. Thank you.
你是个小天才 妹子 谢谢啦
Really? She fixed it?
真的? 这样就搞定了?
Really? You just asked me that?
这还用问吗?
Okay, you guys. Sound check.
各位 麦克风检查
- Nine Ball. - Check.
- 加强 - 有
- Debbie. - Check.
- 黛比 - 在
- Constance. - Yeah.
- 康斯坦斯 - 有
- Amita. - Yep.
- 阿米塔 - 有
- Lou. - Check.
- 露 - 有
That shit was hectic. Got chased by a cop!
这东西相当厉害 会招警察的!
Okay, so this is my sister, everyone, Veronica.
这是我妹妹 维罗妮卡
Check this out. Crazy.
看看这个 超赞
Tight. All right. I owe you one, you little shit.
抱一个 好吧 我欠你一个人情 小鬼
Just get me a new ID.
帮我搞个新身份就行
Go home.
回家吧
What do your parents do?
你父母是做什么的?
Okay, we are up. ls everybody on?
好了 我们在线上了 大家都听得到吗?
Yes.
是的
All right, ladies. Half an hour.
好了 姑娘们 半个小时
Countdown starting now.
计时开始
Okay. First. No need to be nervous.
首先 不要紧张
The food is better on the inside than most people think,
牢饭比大部分人想象的要好吃
and even solitary
就算被关禁闭
can be kind of peaceful.
也还挺安宁的
I just wanna say, thank you.
我只想说 谢谢
The last three weeks have been amazing for me
过去的三个星期实在很难忘
and we've all worked very hard for this moment.
我们为了这一刻拼尽了全力
So, whatever happens tonight, I want you to remember one thing...
所以 不管今晚发生了什么 我希望你们记得一件事
You are not doing this for me.
你们做这件事不是为了我
You are not doing this for you.
也不是为了你们自己
Somewhere out there is an eight-year-old girl
某个地方有个八岁的小女孩躺在床上
lying in bed, dreaming of being a criminal.
梦想着成为一个大盗
Let's do this for her.
为了她做吧
Do not engage in informal conversation with the guests, please.
不要和来宾进行不必要的交谈
Do not have your cell phone on you.
不要随身携带手机
Please make sure your cell phone is turned in to security
请确保活动开始之前
prior to the start of the event.
把手机交给保全
Very important.
这非常重要
Do not slouch, cross your arms, put your hands in your pockets.
不要驼背 不要把手交叉在胸前或者放在口袋
I know it's gonna be a long night. I know you're gonna get tired...
我知道这会是个很长的夜晚 我知道你们会很累
- Hello. - Hello. How are you?
- 你好 - 你好 你好吗?
Edward, so good to see you. Claude Becker.
爱德华 真高兴见到你 这是克劳德·贝克
- Pleasure. - And, of course, Rose Weil.
- 我的荣幸 - 这是萝丝·威尔
- You two know each other - Yes.
- 你们认识的 - 是的
My dear, is that the Toussaint?
亲爱的 这就是图桑项链吗?
I'd say you look like a million bucks, but it's more like 100 million.
我想说你值一百万 但这绝对超过一亿吧
Thank you, it's 150 million actually.
谢谢 实际上这值1. 5亿
What inspired you for tonight's look?
是什么给了你灵感做今晚的设计?
Her.
Unreal. So what makes this such a fun night?
难以置信 是什么让今晚如此有趣?
I mean, you never know who you're gonna see.
你永远无法想象 你会看到谁
It's like, stars from all over the planet.
各地的明星
Meeting actors, people in the fashion industry.
有演员 时尚界人士
So, coming up next, we have Serena Williams.
接下来的是塞拉娜·威廉姆斯
- How are you? - I'm good. How are you?
- 你好吗? - 我很好 你呢?
I'm good, thank you.
我很好 谢谢
So, you've conquered the court, you've conquered motherhood--
你征服了球场 成为了成功的母亲
- I'm trying. - I mean, you are succeeding.
- 尽力而为吧 - 你简直是人生赢家
Sorry, we're a little backed up today. Your name?
抱歉 我们有点忙 你的名字是?
Uh, Hilda Schneider.
希尔达·施耐德
Oh, here it is. Have a good night.
找到了 祝你有个愉快的夜晚
- 抱歉 - 哇 我喜欢你的礼服
谢谢
- 已经过时了 - 才没有
Here, Heidi! Heidi!
这边 海蒂! 海蒂!
Ready for tonight?
准备好了吗?
- Hi, how are you? - Nice to see you! Fantastic.
- 嗨 你好吗? - 真高兴见到你 棒极了
Ready to sit.
准备入座了
- Hot sauce? - Hot sauce.
- 加辣酱了? - 加了
- You good? - Yeah. I'll see you soon?
- 你一个人行吗? - 嗯 等会见?
Hey, no, we're closed.
嘿 我们关门了
We're closed.
关门了
Come on, dude. It's right there.
别这样 伙计 吃的就在那儿啊
Yeah, I got her.
我找到她了
Yeah, I see her.
看到她了
We're a go.
开始行动
Hi, everybody.
嗨 大家
- Hi. - How are you?
- 嗨 - 你好吗?
Hi. Good to see you.
嗨 真高兴看到你
It's so good to see you. You look amazing.
能见到你真好 你看上去美极了
- You too. Cheers. - Oh, yeah, cheers.
- 你也是 干杯 - 干杯
No, no, these are real.
不 不 这些是真的
Thank you very much. So kind of you.
谢谢 你人真好
Okay, counting down.
好了 倒数开始
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Need a gluten-free and a broiled fish for Table Eight.
八号桌要烤鱼 食物要保证无麸质
Where's the vegan for Table Four?
四号桌的素食在哪?
Over here.
这边
Go, go.
去 动作快
Oh, thank God!
哦 感谢上帝!
I'm so hungry.
我好饿啊
I haven't eaten anything in three days. I'm just like...
我三天没吃东西了 我真的...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Am I being rude?
这样是不是很不礼貌?
She's in deep.
她吃了很多
Maybe half a bowl.
差不多半碗
So, you're supposed to curtsy.
你需要行屈膝礼
They actually have a guy there to teach you how to curtsy.
甚至还有人教你怎么行屈膝礼
Yes, that's true.
对的 没错
Anyway, I go in, I'm doing this little knee bend.
我进去 然后双膝弯了弯
And the Queen glares at me and says, "That's not a curtsy. "
结果女王瞪我一眼 说"这不是屈膝礼"
Really?
真的?
So now, I am in a curtsy standoff with the Queen of England.
所以 我和英国女王在屈膝礼的问题上僵住了
And...
而且...
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
嗯 我很好 我很好
- Do you need to go to the bathroom? - No.
- 你要不要去洗手间? - 不用
- I'm fine. - Are you sure?
- 我没事 - 你确定吗?
I'm at this curtsy standoff with Queen...
我和英国女王在屈膝礼的问题上僵住了
- And she's... - Are you okay? Do you need help?
- 她... - 你没事吧? 要帮忙吗?
I'm fine. Just give me one second, hold on. I just need to get this...
没事 没事 等会儿 我要...
You all right?
你没事吧?
Game on!
好戏开始了!
Excuse me, we need to...
不好意思 我们要...
That's good.
很好
Okay, you're right on the edge of the blind spot.
你现在就站在盲区的边缘
Hey, you all right?
嘿 你没事吧?
You good? Oh, you poor thing.
还好吗? 哦 真可怜
It's okay. You'll be okay. Breathe, breathe.
没事的 会没事的 呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Okay, 10 seconds.
好了 十秒钟
Here we go.
开始吧
Hey, come here.
嘿 过来
This can't be here.
这个不能放在这儿
You need to get this into the kitchen right away.
你得马上把这些送到厨房
- No problem. - Okay, go. Go, go.
- 没问题 - 好了 快 快
Coming at you, Deb.
黛布 过去你那了
Okay, here he comes.
好了 他过来了
Okay, my mule is out.
好了 运货的出动了
All my ladies still in the dark.
姑娘们都很安全
- Dude. Dude. - Yo.
- 哥们 哥们 - 唷
- You have it? - Have what?
- 你还有吗? - 什么东西?
Oh, I smoked it.
哦 我抽掉了
What do you mean, "smoked it"?
什么叫"抽掉了"?
You know, Josh asked, and he was like, "Hey, do you have..."
是这样的 乔什问我 "嘿 你有没有..."
Guys, where is he? What's wrong?
姐妹们 他人呢? 怎么回事?
What's happening?
出什么事了?
Stalled in the hallway. Chitchattin'.
他在走道那跟人闲聊呢
Tammy, you got to get him moving now.
塔米 你得让他赶紧走
I'm putting the soup down, I'm like...
我把汤放下 我就...
Hey! Hey, what the hell are you guys doing?
嘿! 嘿 你们在搞什么呢?
You're not getting paid to talk.
可不是花钱让你们来聊天的
- Let's go, come on. - Yeah, sorry.
- 走啊 快点 - 好的 对不起
Here, I'll take those. I'll take those.
给我吧 我来
Thanks.
谢谢
Bathroom break. Bathroom break.
我要去厕所 去厕所
That was intense.
真难受啊
What?
怎么了?
I don't know. It could've fallen off in there.
我不知道 可能掉那里面了
It could've fallen off back there. I'm not sure.
也可能之前掉了 我也不确定啊
I was just barfing my guts out.
我肠子都快吐清了
I was back at the table the whole time.
之前我一直都在桌边
Seal the exits.
封锁出口
What? No. Do we have to make such a big deal about this? Come on.
什么? 不要吧 我们要这么大惊小怪吗? 拜托
- You better lock it up. - Oh, come on!
- 你最好封锁场地 - 哦 别啊!
- We need to clear the room. - You can't do that.
- 我们要清理场地 - 你们不能这么做
We need to do a full sweep.
我们要搜查整个场地
We can't.
做不到
Do you know who's here?
你知道这里都有些什么人吗?
You just lost $150 million.
你刚刚损失了一亿五千万美金
What would you do if it was a Rembrandt missing, hmm?
如果是伦勃朗的作品丢了 你会怎么做?
Dinner will resume shortly, I promise!
晚餐很快就重新开始 我保证!
Thank you so much for your understanding.
非常感谢你们的理解
Just walk towards the stairs.
请往楼梯走
Sealin' the exits.
封锁出口
Gentlemen, we're working in teams of two.
大家听好了 现在我们两人一队
We start at the perimeter and work our way in.
从外缘开始 然后往里搜索
Once you've been scanned
一经扫描
please go directly to the exit.
请马上由出口离开
There will be someone there that will show you where to go.
有人会告诉你往哪走
Do you know what's going on here?
你知道出什么事了吗?
An item seems to have been lost.
好像丢了一件物品
They're looking for it now.
他们正在找
- Do you know what they lost? - Diamonds.
- 你知道丢了什么吗? - 钻石
Lots of diamonds.
很多很多钻石
Diamonds? Really? We're waiting around for diamonds?
钻石? 开玩笑吧? 我们在这等着他们找钻石?
Sir, I really just need to go to the bathroom.
先生 我真的要去趟洗手间了
Okay, shit's blowing up.
好了 现在一团乱了
Police coming, Cartier coming.
警察来了 卡地亚的人来了
A bunch of news people coming.
还有一群媒体记者也来了
Yeah.
Yeah, they're doing it.
嗯 他们在搜查
They're about halfway through.
他们搜了一半了
Was there anything you did or anyone you talked to
从餐桌到洗手间的路上
between your table and the bathroom?
有没有做什么 有没有和什么人说话?
I was rather preoccupied at the time, in case you didn't notice.
我当时一门心思忙着吐了 提醒你一下
Amita, there's a guy in the kitchen.
阿米塔 有个人进厨房了
Just give it a few more minutes.
再给我几分钟
We don't have a few minutes.
我们没时间了
Oh, shit!
噢 糟了!
He's right there.
他就在那了
Tammy, how close? Where are you now?
塔米 你有多近? 在哪里?
By the moat.
我在水沟这
Tammy, pull it out of the water.
塔米 把项链从水里拿出来
Just plant it in the water! Just pull it out, right now!
放进水里! 马上拿出来!
Found it!
找到了!
It was in the water.
在水里
It must have fallen off while you were running.
肯定是你跑的时候掉下的
May I?
可以给我看看吗?
We got it back.
项链找到了
Okay. I'll come back down.
好 我马上回去
Constance, you good.
康斯坦斯 你安全了
Whoa, sick!
哇 厉害了!
Uh-uh. There's glue, there's glue, there's glue!
啊啊 有胶水 有胶水 有胶水!
Feeling better?
感觉好些了吗?
I do now.
好多了
Couple Scotches, please.
请给我两杯苏格兰威士忌
对不起
祝您好运
大喜事
Dear God!
我的天啊!
Thank you.
谢谢
Very nice.
不错嘛
First of all,
首先
I'm not a member of law enforcement. I work with the insurance carrier.
我不是执法人员 我和保险公司合作
Which means I'm either looking for fraud or I'm looking for the real necklace.
也就是说 我只管是否有欺诈 还有找真项链
Beyond that, I couldn't care less.
除此之外 我都不在乎
I'm afraid you won't find either here.
恐怕你两个都找不到
We'll see about that, Monsieur...
我们走着瞧吧 您是...
- Monsieur? - Delarue-Broussard.
- 您贵姓? - 德拉鲁-布雷萨德
Okay.
好的
Lawrence, when did you last see
劳伦斯 你最后一次见到
what you believe to be the authentic item?
你觉得是真的项链是什么时候?
When it left here for the Met Gala.
在它从这里去大都会舞会前
When did you know this was a fake?
你什么时候发现这是假的?
The moment it was returned.
项链被送回来的时候
And you two.
你们两位
You had your eyes on the necklace the entire evening?
整个晚上都盯着项链吗?
Apart from when Ms. Kluger had
除了克鲁格小姐因为不舒服
her unfortunate incident in the public toilet.
去洗手间的时候
That's correct.
没错
Did you accompany her inside?
你们有陪她进去吗?
It's a women's bathroom.
那是女洗手间
It's a very big necklace.
那可条很贵重的项链
There is only one entrance in and out.
只有一个进出口
We were stationed at the door.
我们就守在门口
Did you check the plumbing?
你们查过水管吗?
- No. - I did.
- 没有 - 我查了
Okay, keep going forward.
好 继续往前
Squeaky clean, so to speak.
可以说 水管非常干净
Whoever stole this necklace...
不管是谁偷了项链...
Managed to get out without being detected.
都在没人察觉的情况下出来了
Which means we're looking for someone very smart.
也就是非常聪明的高手
Gentlemen.
先生们
I've seen a thoroughbred racehorse thrown into a tree shredder.
我见过纯种的赛马被扔进木头切碎机
People will go to great lengths to defraud an insurance carrier.
人们会大费周章来骗保
There! What's this?
那里! 这是什么?
I'm saying that's not a blind spot.
我不觉得那是个盲区
- What do you call that then? - The bathroom.
- 那你叫它什么? - 洗手间
I don't see a bathroom.
我没看到洗手间啊
- That's... - Because it's in the blind spot.
- 那是... - 因为它在盲区里
What can someone steal from a bathroom anyway?
有谁能在卫生间偷什么呢?
I don't know, toiletries,
我不知道啊 洗漱用品
mints, hand towels,
薄荷糖 擦手巾
a six-pound diamond necklace, apparently.
当然了 还有六磅重的钻石项链
Now, who's this?
好了 这是谁?
The busboy?
杂工?
Do you know him?
你认识他吗?
How would I know a busboy?
我怎么会认识杂工?
Aren't we posh?
看不起人家吗?
I don't know everyone who goes in and out of the museum.
我又不是认识所有进出博物馆的人
Why do you care about a busboy?
你为什么关心一个杂工?
He's the only person who moves in and out of the blind spot
他是事发的时间段里唯一一个
during the period in question.
在盲点区进出的人
Could you please stop calling it a blind spot?
你能不能别再叫它盲区了?
Fine.
那好
The bathroom door that we can't see
因为你独特的监控布局
because of your unique camera placement.
看不到的厕所门
This is the most sophisticated museum security in the world.
这是全世界最精密的博物馆安保系统
Every piece of art is recorded from multiple angles.
每件作品都是从多角度监控的
We just don't happen to keep art in the bathroom.
我们可不会把艺术品放在洗手间里
I'm not a critic, Kyle.
我不是在找你麻烦 凯尔
I'm an insurance investigator.
我只是一个保险调查员
I didn't wanna do it.
我也不想的
But Eric's all, like, "Come on!"
但是埃里克说 "来吧! "
I'm, like, "Dude, I don't do that anymore. "
我说 "兄弟 我不用那玩意儿了"
He's, like, "Everyone's out on the loading dock!"
他说 "这里没人啊!"
I know it was really stupid.
我知道这太傻了
I know I'm an asshole
我也知道自己是个混蛋
but it wasn't even my weed.
但那大麻不是我的
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么?
It wasn't my weed! Do you want me to pee in a cup or something?
那不是我的大麻! 你想让我做个尿检什么的吗?
No, that won't be necessary.
不 没这必要
- Are you sure? I really don't mind. - I'm positive.
- 你确定吗? 我不介意啊 - 我非常确定
They put the necklace on me.
他们帮我戴上项链
Then I walked the red carpet.
接着我就走红毯
Then I saw the exhibit.
然后我就看了展览
Then I ate my soup.
后来我喝了汤
Then I hurled my guts out.
结果肠子都吐清了
Then the necklace was gone.
然后项链消失了
And then everybody freaked out.
再后来每个人都吓坏了
And then they found it again, I thought.
接着我想他们又找到了
But, no?
但是没有找到吗?
This gentleman.
这位先生
- Claude Becker. - Mm-hmm.
- 克劳德·贝克 - 嗯
He was my date.
他是我的男伴
Was there ever a time you two were alone while you were wearing the necklace?
你戴着项链时 你们俩有没有单独在一起?
No.
没有
Anyone present with you in the bathroom?
在卫生间的时候有人和你一起吗?
My head was in a toilet bowl.
我的头都快扎进马桶了
How 'bout after?
后来呢?
A lot of people.
那可多了
Do you know this woman?
你认识这个女的吗?
- No. - Debbie Ocean, convicted felon.
- 不认识 - 黛比·欧逊 重刑犯
Her brother, Danny Ocean,
她哥哥丹尼·欧逊
more convicted felon.
罪名更重
She was present on the night of the incident.
案发的那天晚上 她也在场
Did she steal the necklace?
她偷了项链吗?
Apparently not, she's the only one with an alibi.
显然不是 她是唯一有不在场证明的人
Smiling at the camera the entire time.
全程都对着监控微笑
Ooh, so...
那么...
So, I have five innocent people who seem to be suspects
所以 我这里有五个无辜的人 看上去是嫌疑犯
and someone who should be a suspect but isn't.
但是真正的嫌疑犯 却没有嫌疑
I have cameras
监控摄像机
covering every inch of the museum
覆盖了博物馆的每一个角落
except for the loo,
唯独洗手间没有
where $150 million was stolen from that neck, your neck.
可戴在你脖子上的一亿五千万的项链就在那里被偷了
- Interesting case. - Mmm.
- 有意思 - 嗯
Some days, I love my job.
有些时候 我真是爱我的工作
I love my job, too.
我也爱我的工作
You guys are fucked.
你们完蛋了
Nice place.
地方不错嘛
It must be a bitch to heat.
这肯定没法制热供暖
Excuse me! You are trespassing.
不好意思! 你这是私闯民宅
No. We asked her to come.
没有 我们让她来的
You asked her to come?
你们让她来的?
Oh.
We realized a few days ago that Ms. Kluger
前几天我们发现 克鲁格小姐
Was not a total fricking idiot.
并不是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜
Might have gotten a sense of what we were doing.
她可能知道我们在做什么
You've got one of the greatest necks in the world.
你的脖颈是世界上最美的
First of all, if there's one thing
首先 最明显的就是
I know, it's bad acting.
你们演技太差了
In fact, you've got the only neck that could carry this necklace off.
事实上 只有你的脖子才配戴这样的项链
And I almost never throw up.
还有 我几乎从来不吐的
Even when I'm really wasted.
哪怕是喝个烂醉的时候
It was in the water. It must have fallen off while you were running.
在水里呢 肯定是你跑的时候掉进去了
And last but not least,
而且最重要的是
I never forget a face.
我看人过目不忘
Debbie Ocean.
黛比·欧逊
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
So, seems to me, eight shares of 150 million
所以在我看来 八个人分1.5亿
is better than seven shares of nothing, right?
总比七个人一毛钱都分不到强 对吧?
Chilly!
太冷场了!
Hi, Daph! Welcome to the team! Let's not all high-five at once.
你好 达芙! 欢迎加入我们! 我们先别高兴得太早
Plus, I am the one who is saving your asses
再说 是我从保险诈骗案
- from insurance fraud. - What?
- 把你们救出来的 - 什么?
- Insurance fraud? - I was gonna get to that.
- 保险诈骗? - 我刚要说这事
When?
什么时候说?
It seems that they've assigned an insurance investigator
似乎他们派了一名保险调查员
Who's about to look up your ass with a flashlight.
要对你们一一展开调查
- Who? - Oh, this little Columbo dude,
- 谁? - 一个长得像哥伦布的兄弟
everything but the trench coat. Totally on to you.
穿着件丑大衣 早就盯上你了
His name is John Frazier.
他叫约翰·弗雷泽
- You know him? - Yes.
- 你认识他? - 是的
He busted my father twice and my brother once.
他逮捕了我爸爸两次 我哥哥一次
- He's family. - All right. Lest we forget,
- 跟家人一样 - 好了 千万别忘了
this entire enterprise was to keep me out of jail.
做这么多可就是为了不让我进监狱
Hey. No one's going to jail.
嘿 谁都不会进监狱
- Are you sure? - We expected this.
- 你确定? - 我们已经考虑到了
We prepared for this.
我们有准备的
Yup, that's clear.
是啊 显然有准备
We will not be the prime suspect.
我们不会是主要嫌疑人
Okay, who will be the prime suspect?
好 那谁会是主要嫌疑犯?
Well, there's a few. We've got the security guys,
有几个呢 有保安啦
- we've got the busboys... - The shady guy who put you away.
- 还有服务员... - 还有那个害你的渣男
Wow!
哇!
The boyfriend.
旧情人啊
Yup. They were gonna be looking for somebody.
对 他们肯定会找嫌疑犯
Just had to make sure it wasn't one of us.
确保嫌疑犯不是我们就行
It's nice.
干得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
That is amazing! The precision...
太不可思议了! 计划就是要周密...
Right?
是吧?
It's always the attention to detail and the little grace notes
要注意到细节 还要考虑到各种情况
that really make something sing.
才能成事儿
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要帮我们?
I don't have that many close female friendships.
我没什么同性的朋友
And book clubs are the worst.
去参加读书会太糟糕了
So, I just thought, you know...
所以 我就想...
This could be something fun to share.
这也是种可以分享的乐趣嘛
You're becoming a criminal because you're lonely?
你犯罪是因为你觉得孤独?
Who isn't sometimes, right?
谁都会偶尔觉得孤独啊 对吧?
Are you an only child?
你是独生女吗?
Midsummer Night's Dream in Miami?
在迈阿密演的仲夏夜之梦?
It's Shakespeare.
莎士比亚的戏剧
She did summer stock at Williamstown,
她参演了威廉斯顿演夏令剧目
plus a bunch of off-Broadway.
还有一些非百老汇戏剧
What about this one? She looks good.
这个呢? 她看起来不错
Let's see. Regional theater
看看 地区剧院
but she trained at Juilliard.
茱莉亚学院进修
It's really a magnificent piece. This was your mother's?
真是件宝贝 这是你妈妈的吗?
Left to me after her passing.
她去世后留给我的
A Swedish prince gave it to her
一个瑞典王子送给她的
in exchange for her deflowering.
作为她的初夜的交换
Are they worth something?
这些值钱吗?
- Yes, they're worth quite a lot. - Oh.
- 当然 它们非常值钱 - 哦
"Take these, " my mother said. "Now, go. "
"拿着它们" 我妈说 "走吧"
It was moonlight...
在月光下...
And then he said,
他说
"I'd give you every star in that sky. "
"我愿意把天上的星星都摘下来送给你"
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It must be difficult for you.
这对您来说一定很不容易
- Claude Becker? - Yeah.
- 克劳德·贝克? - 是我
- John Frazier. - Hi.
- 我是约翰·弗雷泽 - 你好
SPD Insurance. How are you?
我是SPD保险公司的 你最近好吗?
So, Claude...
克劳德...
Like Jean-Claude Van Damme.
真像在叫尚格·云顿
Isn't it?
是吧?
What do you want?
你想怎样?
Here are some photographs of you with Ms. Kluger.
这有一些你跟克鲁格女士在一起的照片
Now, as you can see, there are many photographs
你可以看到 在很多照片中
where your hand is on the back of her neck.
你的手都放在了她脖子后面
I don't really remember where my hands were.
我不太记得我手放哪里了
To be you.
你还真得意
Right?
是吧?
Problem is...
问题是...
The necklace has been stolen and a fake has been put in its place.
真项链被偷了 被换成了一条假项链
Right now, you're the person with the greatest opportunity...
现在 你是最有机会得手的人...
Why would I wanna steal a necklace?
我为什么会想要偷一条项链?
That's what I keep asking myself.
我也一直问自己
Why would this guy...
为什么这个男人...
Who's got everything...
他什么都有了...
Two of these.
还有两个这玩意儿
Why would that guy wanna steal a necklace?
这样一个男人为什么会想要偷项链呢?
And what was your answer?
你得出了什么答案?
Maybe he doesn't have everything.
也许他并非拥有一切
I think we're done here.
我们的谈话就此结束了
- Just a theory. - Really.
- 只是我的猜测 - 是么
- A shot in the dark. - We're done.
- 我瞎猜的 - 谈话结束
I'm probably wrong.
也许我错了
It's a beautiful piece, and I want you to have it.
这是幅很不错的话 我希望你能买下
I can't go any lower. Just hold on one second.
价钱不能再低了 稍等一下
Hello?
你好?
- Oh, hey. - Hi.
- 哦 嘿 - 嗨
What are you doing right now?
你现在干嘛呢?
Hello, John.
你好 约翰
Hello, Debbie.
你好 黛比
You look well, how long's it been?
你看上去不错 在牢里呆了多久?
A few years. Minus good behavior.
几年 表现不错还减刑了
- Right. - Yeah.
- 是啊 - 嗯
Thank you for calling. I was gonna call you.
谢谢你给我打电话 我正想找你
- Yeah, I didn't do it. - Of course not.
- 嗯 不是我干的 - 当然不是
You were just on camera 20 feet away while the jewels were being nicked.
你只是在珠宝被偷的时候站在离摄像头20英尺的地方
It's a coincidence.
是个巧合
No. That's a solid alibi.
那可是有力的不在场证明
What is it? Is it genetic? Are the whole family like this?
怎么回事? 这是遗传吗? 你们一家子都这样?
Except for my Aunt Ida.
除了我姑姑艾达
- Librarian? - Mmm. Homemaker.
- 图书管理员? - 家庭主妇
Right, I'm gonna make this easy for you. I don't want you.
好了 我就直说了吧 我不想抓你
I just want the necklace.
我只想找到项链
I don't care. I'll say I found it in a cab.
其他无所谓 我可以说我是在出租车里找到的
How about some of it?
分你几颗钻怎么样?
- How much? - Hypothetically, 10%.
- 有多少? - 假设是有10%吧
And where's the hypothetical rest?
假设剩下的呢?
Oh, I don't know. Literally.
我不知道 真不知道
Oh, God. This is exhausting!
老天 真是累死人了!
I mean, when they said come over, I was like... Ugh...
他们让我来的时候 我还觉得...
You know, with the jet lag, the time difference.
有时差
Arsenal in the Cup Final this weekend.
错过周末阿森纳的决赛
But now I'm here. It's bloody interesting.
但是现在 真是太有趣了
Yeah?
是吧?
So, it's not just profit, it's revenge. It's a twofer.
所以不是为了获利 而是为了复仇 一石二鸟
He frames you, you frame him, scores are settled.
他陷害你 你再陷害他 然后两不相欠
I'm just the courier.
我就是个跑腿的
All is right with the world, it's brilliant.
仅此而已 真高明
Just trying to help out an old friend.
我只是帮帮老朋友的忙而已
You know, one day, you are gonna have to let this go?
你知道总有一天你要放下的
And one day, I will.
总有一天我会释怀
Let's just say, for argument's sake,
我们假设一下
that I do know where there's a part of that necklace.
我确实知道项链的一部分在哪里
Can you get a search warrant?
你能拿到搜查令吗?
I'd need probable cause.
我得有合理的根据
Well, we may or may not be working on that right now.
嗯 我们不是正在解决这个问题吗
Do you wanna play a game?
你想玩个游戏吗?
What kind of game?
什么游戏?
A card game.
纸牌游戏
Yes, yes!
想玩 想玩!
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
Wait.
等等
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
You have no idea how this came to be in your possession?
你完全不知道这怎么会跑到你家里?
No.
不知道
But you were Ms. Kluger's date the night these necklaces were switched.
但是项链被掉包的那天晚上你是克鲁格女士的男伴
Yes, I was.
没错
Does that strike you as a rather large coincidence?
你不觉得这也太巧了吗?
Including a 33. 18, D color, internally flawless diamond...
包括一枚33.18克拉 D色泽的无瑕美钻...
Are you familiar with a company called
你对一个叫做贝克尔控股的
Becker Holdings, LLC?
有限责任公司熟悉吗?
Of course.
当然
Well, it seems four sweet old ladies,
嗯 有四个可爱的老太太
who apparently don't exist,
但这几个人并不存在
have recently transferred some very large sums of money
她们最近给这个贝克控股的有限责任公司
into Becker Holdings, LLC.
转入大量资金
Do you know how that might have happened, Mr. Becker?
你知道这是怎么回事吗 贝克先生?
I think I need to talk to my lawyer.
我想我要和我的律师谈谈
I think you do.
我也这么觉得
- To our dear friend Carl - Claude.
- 敬我们的朋友卡尔 - 克劳德
Claude Becker. May he rest in peace in prison.
克劳德·贝克 愿他在狱中安享晚年
- Cheers. - Love you, love you, love you.
- 干杯 - 爱你 爱你 爱你
- Cheers. - Cheers.
- 干杯 - 干杯
I have a question.
我有个问题
So...
那...
It's good that he went to jail, And 'cause it's great that we didn't.
他进监狱当然好 因为那样我们就不用进去了
But if you only sold the jewels for 85 million,
但是如果项链上的珠宝只卖了8500万的话
how does it work out that we get 16 a piece?
我们每人怎么能拿到1600万呢?
Do you wanna?
你说吗?
You thought we were just gonna steal one necklace?
你以为我们只偷了一条项链?
What do you think we are, a bunch of pussies?
你以为我们是一群废物吗?
See, while everyone was worried about
当大家都在担心
what was happening around your neck...
你脖子上那条项链去哪儿了的时候...
And you were hurling your guts out...
而你都快把肠子都吐出来的时候...
Thanks for that, by the way.
非常感谢你的配合啊
It was amazing.
很棒
That was really impressive.
配合得天衣无缝
That was really nice, actually.
真的 真是多亏了你
The place kinda went on lockdown.
整个会场都被封锁了
The kitchen was cleared out, too.
厨房也被检查了个遍
And while everyone was watching the entrance,
所有人都在盯着入口
we thought we'd check out the exhibit.
我们觉得可以对展品下手
Because why would you just steal one necklace,
因为如果能偷更多
when you could steal more?
谁会只偷一条呢?
Holy shit!
我的妈呀!
- That's a lot. - Yeah.
- 这么多 - 是啊
We didn't just print the Toussaint from that thing.
我们不止打印了图桑项链
We printed a lot of jewels.
还打印了很多其他的珠宝
Felt like I was working at Kinko's.
感觉我像在打印店工作一样
Meanwhile...
与此同时...
I decided to visit an old friend.
我决定去拜访一位老朋友
Amazon sells these 20-foot selfie sticks.
亚马逊有卖这种20英尺的自拍杆的
All they saw was a quick, little blur.
他们只能看到一片模糊
It was a temporary exhibit
是暂时的展品
and they built this metal grid to hang the dresses from.
他们建了这些金属网来挂裙子
We just decided to suspend Yen from that as well.
我们决定把严也挂在上面
What if somebody came in?
要是有人进来呢?
Oh, somebody did.
确实有人进来了
I'm sorry, ma'am, you can't be here. We're clearing this whole area.
抱歉 女士 你不能呆在这儿 我们正在清偿
这什么破活动!
连个指示牌都没有?
简直傻缺
傻缺!
我老公没有跟其他宾客一起在楼下...
一到晚上他就迷迷糊糊的!
Ma'am.
女士
昨天 他还把他的鞋放冰箱里了
Calm down.
冷静点
他把鞋放冰箱里了!
别碰我!
你知道这裙子多贵吗?
别碰我!
We're okay.
搞定了
Stealing the necklace was great,
偷项链很顺利
but without that diversion, without clearing out the exhibit...
但是如果没有人转移注意力 没有清场这件事...
We wouldn't have been able to grab these.
我们就不可能拿到这些
These...
这些...
Which bring your cuts to $38, 300, 000 each.
能让每人的分成达到3830万
Yeah, I know. It's so beautiful.
嗯 我知道 太漂亮了
Sweetie, I know, but you can't put gum in your sister's hair.
亲爱的 我知道 但是你不能把口香糖黏在你姐姐头发上
I don't care if she tried to put it in your nose first.
我不管是不是她先要把口香糖塞你鼻子里
What's up, YouTube? It's your girl! Check out my new crib.
油管的观众你们好吗? 是我呀! 看看我的新家
I'm on the co-op board.
我还是合作委员会成员呢
- Cut! - That's a cut!
- 停! - 先停一下!
That's a cut!
先停一下!
Resetting back to one.
回到第一幕
Uh, just, you know... Smoother.
就是... 再平滑一些
Just a little bit of space, please. It was perfect.
我单独和她谈谈 挺棒的
I just need it faster and more damaged. All right? Great.
但再快一点 冲击力更大些 好吗? 好极了
It's not that hard!
根本没那么难吧!
You would've loved it.
你会喜欢的