暮光之城 Twilight

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 爱情 / 惊悚 / 奇幻

导演: 凯瑟琳·哈德威克

演员: 克里斯汀·斯图尔特 / 罗伯特·帕丁森 / 比利·伯克 / 阿什丽·格林尼 / 妮基·瑞德 / 泰勒·洛特纳 / 艾迪·盖瑟吉 / 迈克·韦尔奇


台词
I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从没多想过我会怎样死去
But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
但为心爱的人而死 似乎是个不错的方式
So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.
所以我不能后悔我做了离家的决定
I would miss Phoenix.
我会想念凤凰城的
I'd miss the heat.
我会想念那里的热浪
I would miss my loving, erratic, harebrained mother.
我会想念我那善变而又粗心大意的妈妈
Okay.
好吧
Renee, come on. And her new husband.
和他的新丈夫
Guys, come on. I love you both. We got a plane to catch.
拜托 我爱你们 但我们要赶飞机呢
But they want to go on the road, so I'm gonna spend some time with my dad,
但他们要出行 所以我要跟我爸住上一段时间
and this will be a good thing.
这是件好事
I think.
我认为
When the thorn bush turns white When the thorn bush turns white
That's when I'll come home That's when I'll come home
I am going out to see what I can sow I am going out to see what I can sow
And I don't know where I'll go And I don't know where I'll go
And I don't know where I'll go And I don't know where I'll go
暮光之城
暮光之城
And I don't know what I'll see And I don't know what I'll see
暮光之城
And I don't know what I'll see And I don't know what I'll see
In the state of Washington,
在华盛顿州
under a near constant cover of clouds and rain,
在乌云骤雨下
there's a small town named Forks.
有一个叫霍克斯的小镇
Population, 3, 120 people.
人口3120
This is where I'm moving.
我要搬去这个地方
My dad's Charlie.
我爸叫查理
He's the chief of police.
他是位警官
Your hair's longer.
你头发长了
I cut it since the last time I saw you.
上一次见你后就没剪过了
Guess it grew out again.
长得挺快
I used to spend two weeks here almost every summer,
我以前每个夏天都在这里住上两个星期
but it's been years.
但那是很多年前的事了
I've cleared some shelves off in the bathroom.
我把架子从浴室里拿走了
Right. One bathroom.
是 只有一个浴室
It's a pretty good work lamp.
这个台灯挺不错的
The sales lady picked out the bed stuff.
销售小姐帮我挑了个好的
You like purple, right?
你喜欢紫色 对吗
Purple's cool.
紫色挺好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
One of the best things about Charlie,
查理的其中一个优点是
he doesn't hover.
他不缠人
Heard you guys coming all the way down the road.
听到你车的声音了
Good to see you.
见到你真好
- Bella, you remember Billy Black. - Yeah.
- 贝拉 你记得比利·布莱克吧 - 记得
- Wow, you're looking good. - Well, I'm still dancing.
- 你精神很好啊 - 我还能跳舞呢
I'm glad you're finally here.
真高兴你过来了
Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming.
查理知道你要过来后 嘴就没停过
All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you into the mud.
你再这么扯我把你推进泥浆里
After I ram you in the ankles.
那我先撞断你的腿
- You want to go? - Yeah.
- 你来真的吗 - 对
Bring it.
放马过来
- Hi, I'm Jacob. - Hey.
- 嗨 我叫雅各布 - 嗨
We used to make mud pies when we were little.
我们小时候一起玩过家家的
Right. No, I remember.
对 我记得
Are they always like this?
他们总是那么好玩吗
- It's getting worse with old age. - Good.
- 老了就没那么能玩了 - 嗯
So, what do you think?
怎么样
Of what?
什么
- Your homecoming present. - This?
- 你的回家礼物 - 这个
- Just bought it off Billy here. - Yep.
- 刚从比利那里买的 - 对
- I totally rebuilt the engine for you. - Come on.
- 我把引擎重新装好了 - 拜托
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
This is perfect. Are you joking me?
太棒了 不是在开玩笑吧
Sorry.
对不起
I told you she'd love it.
我说过她会喜欢的
I'm down with the kids.
我最了解小孩的了
Oh, yeah, dude. You're the bomb.
对 对 你最棒
Okay.
Listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift,
换档时要多扭一下
but besides that, you should be good.
其他应该没什么问题
- That's this one? - Yeah. Yeah, right there.
- 这里吗 - 对 就这里
All right.
好的
Do you want a ride to school or something?
要去学校看看吗
I go to school on the reservation.
译注:指印第安保留区我在保留区的学校上学
- Right, right. - Yeah.
- 好 - 嗯
That's too bad. It would've been nice to know one person.
那太遭了 一个认识的人都没有
My first day at a new school.
我第一天去新学校上学
It's March, middle of the semester.
那是三月 学期中
Great.
还好
- Nice ride. - Thanks.
- 靓车啊 - 谢谢
You're Isabella Swan, the new girl.
伊莎贝拉·斯旺 新同学
Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place.
你好 我叫埃里克 这里的地头虫
Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?
你有什么需要吗 导游 午餐约会 男朋友
I'm really kind of the more suffer-in-silence type.
其实我是个沉默寡言的人
Good headline for your feature.
那你可以做报纸专题啊
I'm on the paper, and you're news, baby, front page.
我是报社的 你很有新闻价值 可以上头版
No, I'm not.
不 我不要
You... Please don't have any sort of...
你 请不要有任何
Chillax. No feature.
放松点 那就不上报纸了
- Okay, thanks. - Cool?
- 好 谢谢 - 那没事啦
All right. Okay. Yeah.
好 好
Get it! Get it! Get it!
接住 接住
To you!
给你
Whoa!
I'm sorry.
对不起
I told them not to let me play.
我叫他们别让我上场的了
No way. No, no, no. That's... That's... Don't...
不 不 那 没什么
You're Isabella, right?
你是伊莎贝拉 是吗
Just Bella.
叫我贝拉就可以了
Yeah. Hey, I'm Mike Newton.
好 我叫麦克·纽顿
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, yeah.
- 很高兴认识你 - 对
- She's got a great spike, huh? - Yeah, it's...
- 她挺大力的 是吗 - 是啊 只是
I'm Jessica, by the way.
我叫杰西卡
Hey, you're from Arizona, right?
你从亚利桑那州来的 是吗
Yeah.
Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?
亚利桑那州的人皮肤不是棕褐色的吗
Yeah.
Maybe that's why they kicked me out.
所以他们踢我出校
You're good.
你真幽默
That's so funny.
很搞笑
- Back in, Jess. - Down here.
杰西 回来
Like a masterpiece, you know,
是一件惊世巨作
we'll have, like, this crazy pyramid fall from the sky,
金字塔重天而降
- and then you guys can... - It's my pleasure, Madame.
- 你们可以 - 我很荣幸 女士
- You guys can give each other high fives. - Burrito, my friend?
- 你们到时就可以互相拍掌庆贺了 - 老友 要玉米卷吗
- Hey, Mikey! You met my home girl, Bella? - Hey.
- 嘿 麦克 你见过我的小妞贝拉了 - 嘿
Your home girl?
你的小妞
- Yeah. - Yeah?
- 是啊 - 你的
- That's... - My girl.
- 那是 - 我的小妞
Sorry I had to mess up your game, Mike!
不好意思抢了你头彩 麦克
Tyler.
是泰勒
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's like first grade all over again. You're the shiny new toy.
好像又回到一年级了 你是他们的新宠
Smile.
笑一笑
- Okay. - Sorry.
- 好 - 不好意思
I needed a candid for the feature.
要找个好学生做报纸专题
The feature's dead, Angela.
安吉拉 不做专题了
Don't bring it up again.
别再提这个了
It's okay, I just...
没关系 我只是
I got your back, baby.
宝贝 我挺你
Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking.
大概这一期我又要写青少年嗜酒了
You know, you can always go for eating disorders.
其实你可以写饮食障碍症啊
Speedo padding on the swim team.
或者游泳队里的皇牌
Actually, that's a good one.
这主意很好
- Kirk. Right? That's exactly what I thought. - Yeah.
- 是吗 柯克 我也这么想 - 是啊
We're talking Olympic-size.
我们说得是奥运级人马
There's no way. He's so skinny. It doesn't make sense.
不可能 他太瘦了 不会的
- Totally. - Yeah.
- 绝对不可能 - 嗯
Who are they?
他们是谁
The Cullens.
库伦家族
They're Dr. And Mrs. Cullen's foster kids.
他们都是库伦医生和他妻子收养的孩子
They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago.
几年前 他们从阿拉斯加搬过来
They kind of keep to themselves.
他们都独来独往
Yeah, 'Cause they're all together.
对 他们整天在一起
Like, together, together.
形影不离 朝见口晚见面
The blonde girl, that's Rosalie,
那个金发女郎叫罗莎莉
and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're, like, a thing.
那个黑发大个子叫艾米特 他们简直是连体婴
I'm not even sure that's legal.
我不确定这样子有没有犯法
Jess, they're not actually related.
杰西 因为他们不是亲生兄妹
Yeah, but they live together. It's weird.
但他们住在一起啊 感觉很奇怪
And, okay, the little dark-haired girl's Alice.
那个深色头发的女孩叫爱丽丝
She's really weird,
她是个十足的怪人
and she's with Jasper, the blond one who looks like he's in pain.
她跟贾斯珀在一起 那个样子好像很痛苦的金发男
Dr. Cullen's like this foster dadlmatchmaker.
库伦医生这个养父像开婚姻介绍所似的
Maybe he'll adopt me.
或许他会收养我呢
Who's he?
那个是谁
That's Edward Cullen.
那是爱德华·库伦
He's totally gorgeous, obviously,
很明显 他就一大帅哥
but apparently nobody here's good enough for him.
但明显这里没人配得上他
Like I care, you know?
我才不管呢
So, yeah.
Seriously, like, don't waste your time.
说真的 你别浪费时间了
I wasn't planning on it.
我没这个打算
- Mr. Molina. - Hey, Mike.
- 莫列那老师 - 嘿 麦克
Oh, yes. Miss Swan.
斯旺小姐
Hi. Can I have the pass? Thank you.
给我看看听课证 谢谢
Welcome to the class. Here. Here's your stuff, okay?
欢迎你来上课 这是你的课本
And I got a seat for you right here, so come over.
我留了个位给你 这边来
The last one. Just follow along till you catch up.
空着那个 专心听课很快就能跟上
All right, guys, today we are gonna be observing the behavior of planaria,
好的 今天我们观察涡虫
aka flatworms.
它又叫扁虫
So what we're gonna do...
我们要
...regenerate.
让它再生
Zombie worms.
僵尸虫
No cell phones. Guys, let's get to it.
别玩手机 同学们 开始动手吧
Gentle, gentle, certain areas.
在某些部位要轻点 轻点
Please just don't cut here. We don't cut here.
别切这里 不是切这里的
You won't believe this.
你们不会相信
Let's try to focus while we check those out, huh, guys?
做的时候要专心 好吗
There must be something open.
应该还有开别的课的
- Physics? Biochem? - No, every class is full.
- 物理 生物化学 - 没了 课程全都满了
Just a minute, dear.
我看看
I'm afraid you'll have to stay in biology.
恐怕你还是要继续上生物课了
Fine. Just... I'll just have to endure it.
那好 那我只能忍受
I just can't get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous.
你长那么大了 还那么漂亮
Hey, Bella.
嘿 贝拉
You remember me?
记得我吗
I played Santa one year.
有一年我扮圣诞老人的
Yeah, Waylon, she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four.
伟伦 她四岁开始就没在这里过圣诞了
I bet I made an impression, though, didn't I?
我以为我会给她留下印象的 没有吗
- You always do. - Butt-crack Santa?
- 你一直都有 - 股沟圣诞老人
Hey, kids love those little bottles, though.
孩子们都喜欢这些小瓶子
All right, let the girl eat her garden burger, Waylon.
好吧 别阻着她吃田园汉堡 伟伦
As soon as you're done, I will bring you your favorite.
吃完后还有你最爱吃的
Berry cobbler, remember?
浆果馅饼 记得吗
Your dad still has it. Every Thursday.
你爸爸还经常吃 每个星期四都来
Thank you. That'd be great.
谢谢 那太好了
Here.
这里
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, baby. So, listen, if spring training goes well,
宝贝 如果春季训练进行顺利的话
we could be moving to Florida.
我们会搬去佛罗里达
Please insert $1.25 for an additional three minutes.
请投币1.25美元 延长3分钟通话时间
Mom, where's your cell?
妈妈 你的手机呢
Okay, don't laugh.
别笑我啊
I didn't lose my power cord. It ran away.
不是我弄掉充电器的 它自己跑了
Screaming. I literally repel technology now.
笑吧 我现在正式抵制高科技
- I miss you. - Oh, baby, I miss you, too.
- 我想你 - 宝贝 我也想你
But tell me more about your school. Now, what are the kids like?
告诉我学校的事情 那里的小孩是怎么样的
Are there any cute guys?
有没有帅哥
Are they being nice to you?
他们对你好吗
Well,
they're all very welcoming.
他们都很友好
Tell me all about it.
那告诉我
It doesn't even matter.
这有什么关系
Yes, it does, honey.
有的 宝贝
I have homework to do. I'll talk to you later.
我要做作业 下次再聊
Okay. I love you.
好 我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
I planned to confront him and demand to know what his problem was.
我打算与他对质 问他到底有什么问题
But he never showed.
但他没出现
Bella!
贝拉
And the next day, another no-show.
第二天 也没出现
More days passed.
日子一天天过去
Things were getting a little strange.
事情变得有点怪异
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated.
结了冰地面更滑了
Yeah. That's why I had some new tires put on the truck.
对 所以我帮你的车换了新轮胎
Old ones were getting pretty bald.
旧得都快磨平了
Well, probably be late for dinner. I gotta head down to Mason County.
今晚可能要晚点回家吃饭 我要去梅森郡
Security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some kind of animal.
格里森姆工厂的保安被野兽咬死了
An animal?
野兽
You're not in Phoenix anymore, Bells.
贝拉 这里不是凤凰城
Anyway, I figured I'd lend a hand.
我应该去帮帮忙
- Be careful. - Always am.
- 小心 - 我一直都很小心
- And thanks for the tires. - Yeah.
- 谢谢你帮我换轮胎 - 嗯
Prom Committee is a chick thing,
舞协都是些琐碎事
but I gotta cover it for the paper anyway,
但我总得在校报上给他们写个报道
and they need a guy to help choose the music,
他们需要人帮忙挑选音乐
so I need your play list.
所以我要你的音乐名单
Hey, listen, I was wondering, did you have a date to...
听着 我在想你有没有约
What's up, Arizona? Huh?
怎么样 亚利桑那
How you liking the rain, girl?
喜欢下雨天吗 小妞
Better get used to it, girl.
最好适应它
Yeah, Mike, hey, you're real cute, man.
嘿 麦克 你真可爱
- Oh, I know... - That was really awesome.
- 哦 我知道 - 你真棒
Why you shooting down my game? Let a playa play.
你为啥扫我兴了 也让我玩玩嘛
Yeah, okay. What you playing at, T-Ball?
好啊 你要玩什么 儿童棒球吗
Hello.
你好
I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last week.
不好意思 上星期没机会自我介绍
I'm Edward Cullen.
我叫爱德华·库伦
You're Bella?
你是贝拉
Yes.
Onion root tip cells,
洋葱根尖细胞
that's what's on your slides right now.
在你们的玻璃片上
Okay? So, separate and label them into the phases of mitosis,
明白 分别标上各个分裂阶段
and the first partners that get it right are gonna win the Golden Onion.
最快完成的小组就能赢得这个金洋葱
Ladies first.
女士优先
You were gone.
你没来上课
Yeah.
I was out of town for a couple of days.
那几天我出城了
Personal reasons.
办些私事
Prophase.
前期
Do you mind if I look?
我可以看看吗
It's prophase.
是分裂前期
Like I said.
正如我所说
So are you enjoying the rain?
你喜欢下雨天吗
What?
什么
You're asking me about the weather?
你问我天气的事
Yeah, I...
嗯 我
I guess I am.
我是
Well, I don't really like the rain.
我不喜欢下雨天
Any cold, wet thing, I don't really...
不喜欢任何潮湿 阴冷的东西 我真的不
- What? - Nothing.
- 什么 - 没什么
It's anaphase.
是后期了
- You mind if I check? - Sure.
- 我能看看吗 - 好
Anaphase.
后期
Like I said.
正如我所说
If you hate the cold and the rain so much,
既然你那么讨厌寒冷的下雨
why'd you move to the wettest place in the continental US?
为什么要搬到美国最潮湿的地方
It's complicated.
很难说清
I'm sure I can keep up.
我能跟得上
My mom remarried, and...
我妈妈再婚了
So you don't like the guy, or...
所以你不喜欢她的男人
No, that's not...
不 不是
Phil's really nice.
菲尔对我很好
It's metaphase. You want to check it?
是中期 你要看看吗
I believe you.
我信你
Why didn't you move with your mother and Phil?
为什么不跟你妈妈和菲尔一起住
Well, Phil's a minor league baseball player,
菲尔是二级联盟棒球队队员
and he travels a lot,
他要经常到处走
and my mom stayed home with me, but I knew it made her unhappy,
而我妈妈要留在家陪我 但那样子她不开心
so I figured I'd stay with my dad for a while.
所以我觉得我要来跟我爸住一阵子
And now you're unhappy.
但现在轮到你不开心了
- No. - I'm sorry, I'm just...
- 不 - 对不起 我只是
I'm just trying to figure you out.
我只是想了解你
You're very difficult for me to read.
你真的很难读懂
Hey, did you get contacts?
你戴隐形眼镜了吗
No.
没有
Your eyes were black the last time I saw you,
上次见你 你眼睛是黑色的
and now they're, like, golden brown.
现在变成了金褐色
Yeah, I know, it's the...
是 我知道 是因为
It's the fluorescents.
那些荧光灯
- Bella! - Bella!
- 贝拉 - 贝拉
Dial 911!
报警
I already called. They're gonna send somebody over soon.
已经报了 他们很快就派人过来
Bella, I'm so sorry. I panicked.
贝拉 对不起 我吓呆了
Bella, I've got 911 on the phone now.
贝拉 我报警了
Bella. You okay?
贝拉 你没事吧
You and I are gonna talk. You all right?
等一下再找你 你没事吧
I'm fine, Dad. Calm down.
爸爸 没事 别紧张
I'm sorry, Bella. I tried to stop.
对不起 贝拉 我试过刹车
I know. It's okay.
我知道 没事
No. It sure as hell is not okay.
不 肯定有事
Dad, it wasn't his fault.
爸 不是他的错
You could've been killed. You understand that?
你差点没命了 知道吗
Yes. But I wasn't, so...
知道 但我还在 所以
You can kiss your license goodbye.
跟你的驾照说再见吧
- I heard the chief's daughter was here. - Dr. Cullen.
- 我听说警长的女儿在这里 - 库伦医生
Charlie.
查理
I've got this one, Jackie.
杰姬 交给我
Isabella.
伊莎贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Well, Bella, looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel?
贝拉 看来你受惊了 感觉怎样
Good.
很好
Look here.
看这里
You might experience some post-traumatic stress or disorientation,
你或许会有些创伤后遗症 或者方向感失调
but your vitals look good.
但你各方面都良好
No signs of any head trauma.
没有任何头部创伤迹象
I think you'll be just fine.
我认为你会没事的
I'm so sorry, Bella. I'm really...
真的很对不起 贝拉 真的
You know, it would've been a whole lot worse
如果爱德华不在现场的话
if Edward wasn't there. He knocked me out of the way.
那就糟糕了 是他把我推开了
Edward? Your boy?
爱德华 你的孩子
Yeah, it was amazing.
对 很神奇
I mean, he got to me so fast. He was nowhere near me.
他一下子就来到我面前 他本来离我很远的
Sounds like you were very lucky.
这么说你很幸运
Charlie.
查理
I gotta go sign some paperwork. You should...
我要签些文件 你
You should probably call your mom.
你该给你妈打个电话
Did you tell her?
你告诉她了吗
She's probably just
很有可能会
freaking out.
吓坏她的
Fifteen kids that saw what happened.
至少15个人看到了
What was I supposed to do, then? Let her die?
那我应该怎么做 看着她被撞死
This isn't just about you. It's about all of us.
这不是你一个人的事 这关系到我们所有人
I think we should take this in my office.
回我办公室说吧
- Can I talk to you for a minute? - Rosalie.
- 能跟你谈谈吗 - 罗莎莉
What?
什么事
How did you get over to me so fast?
你怎么能一下子就来我到面前的
I was standing right next to you, Bella.
贝拉 我就站在你旁边啊
No. You were next to your car, across the lot.
不 你站在你的车旁边 在停车场对面
No, I wasn't.
不 不是
Yes, you were.
是 你是
Bella, you're... You hit your head.
贝拉 你 你撞到头了
I think you're confused.
你搞混了
I know what I saw.
我很清楚我看到什么
And what exactly was that?
那究竟看到什么
You...
You stopped the van.
把车顶住了
You pushed it away with your hand.
你一手把车推开了
Well, nobody's gonna believe you, so...
没人会相信你 所以
I wasn't gonna tell anybody.
我没打算告诉任何人
I just need to know the truth.
我只想知道真相
Can't you just thank me and get over it?
你就不能感谢我 然后把它抛诸脑后
Thank you.
谢谢你
- You're not gonna let this go, are you? - No.
- 你就要弄个究竟 是吗 - 对
Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment.
那我希望你能享受这失败感
And that was the first night I dreamt of Edward Cullen.
这是我第一次梦见爱德华·库伦
I need everybody's permission slips, okay?
大家都出示乘车证 好吗
- Sammy, please collect them. - Yeah.
- 萨米 帮我收起来 - 好
Guys, let's go.
同学们 我们走吧
Come on, get in. In. Let's go!
来吧 上车
Look at you, huh? You're alive.
看看你 还活生生的
- I know, yeah. False alarm, I guess. - Yeah.
- 我知道 只是虚惊一场吧 - 嗯
Now, I wanted to ask you, you know, if, you know,
我想问问你 你知道
it's like a month away, but...
还有一个月就到了
Do you wanna go to prom with me?
你要不要跟我一起去舞会
So, what do you think?
怎么样
- About what? - Do you want to go?
- 什么 - 你会去吗
To prom?
舞会
With me?
跟我一起
I...
Prom.
舞会
Dancing.
跳舞
Not such a good idea for me.
对我来说不是个好主意
I have something that weekend anyway.
那个周末我有别的事
I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend.
我要去杰克逊维尔
You can't go another weekend?
不能在别的周末去吗
Non-refundable ticket.
车票不能退
You should ask Jessica.
你去问问杰西卡吧
I know she wants to go with you.
我知道她想跟你去
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Yo, yo, yo. Hey, guys, come on.
来吧 同学们 快点
We gotta go. We gotta go. Green is what? Good.
我们要走了 绿色代表什么 美好的东西
Let's go. Guys, come on.
我们要走了 同学们 来吧
Other bus, other bus. Let's go.
那边的车 我们走吧
Egg shells, carrot tops.
蛋壳 萝卜头
Compost is cool. Now, stuff that in there, Eric.
混合肥料可是好东西 埃里克 塞进里面
- Yes, sir. Yes, sir. - Very good, very good.
- 好的 先生 - 很好 很好
Now, I am gonna make a steaming cup of compost tea.
现在 我要冲一杯热气腾腾的混合肥料茶
- Okay. - Give me that.
- 好了 - 给我
Yeah. This is recycling in its most basic form, guys.
同学们 这是最基本的循环再用
Don't drink it! It's for the plants.
别喝啊 是给植物喝的
What's in Jacksonville?
去杰克逊维尔干什么
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
You didn't answer my question.
你没回答我的问题
You don't answer any of mine, so...
你也没回答我的问题 所以
I mean, you don't even say hi to me.
我是说你都不跟我打个招呼
Hi.
你好
Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?
你愿意告诉我 你是怎样顶住那台车了吗
Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush.
好 我肾上腺素狂飙
It's very common. You can Google it.
很正常的 你上谷歌搜索一下
Floridians.
弗罗里达人
That's what's in Jacksonville.
他们在杰克逊维尔
Can you at least watch where you walk?
你能走路带带眼吗
Look, I'm sorry I'm being rude all the time. I just think it's the best way.
对不起 我知道我一直很粗鲁 我以为这是最好的方式
Bella! Guess who just asked me to prom.
贝拉 猜猜谁邀请我去舞会了
Who?
Yeah, I actually totally thought that Mike was gonna ask you.
我一直以为麦克会邀请你
- It's not gonna be weird, though, right? - No. Zero weirdness.
- 这样子不会尴尬吗 - 不 尴尬值为零
- You guys are great together. - I know, right?
- 你们在一起很配 - 真的 我就知道
- Tyler... - Gross.
- 泰勒 - 恶心
Bella, look. It's a worm.
贝拉 看 是条虫
It's a worm.
是条虫
Bella, we shouldn't be friends.
贝拉 我们不能做朋友
You really should've figured that out a little earlier.
你应该早就意识到
I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me
为什么你就不让那台车撞死我
and save yourself all this regret?
那样你就不用后悔了
What, you think I regret saving you?
你觉得我后悔救了你
I can see that you do. I just... I don't know why.
我看得出 我只是 不知道为什么
You don't know anything.
你一无所知
Hi.
Are you gonna be riding with us?
你要跟我们一起坐吗
No, our bus is full.
不 我们的车满座了
Your mom called. Again.
你妈妈又打过来了
Well, that's your fault.
那是你的错
You shouldn't have told her about the "almost" accident. You finished?
你不应该告诉她那场“还差一点”的意外 吃完了吗
Yeah.
吃完了
Yeah, I suppose you're right. She always did know how to worry.
这次你对了 她总是过分担心
She seems different.
她跟以前不同了
She seems happy.
她开心了很多
Phil sounds like an all right guy.
菲尔应该是个挺好的男人
Yeah, he is.
对 他是
All right.
那好
No, you need the mitts. You need them.
不 你要戴手套 你要
No, why do you keep arguing with me? You just need them.
不 为什么要跟我吵 你就是要戴
- You're gonna get frostbite! - I don't even know.
- 你会得冻疮的 - 我也不知道
Yeah. Hey!
- La Push, baby. You in? - Should I know what that means?
- 拉普什啊 宝贝 你加入吗 - 能告诉我什么意思吗
La Push Beach down at the Quileute Rez. We're all going tomorrow.
奎鲁特保留区的拉普什海滩 我们打算明天去
- Yeah, there's a big swell coming in. - And I don't just surf the Internet.
- 刚好有大浪来 - 我会的不只是上网冲浪哦
Eric, you stood up once, and it was a foam board.
埃里克 你只能站起来一次 而且用的还是泡沫冲浪板
But there's whale watching, too. Come with us.
还能看鲸鱼啊 一齐去吧
La Push, baby. It's La Push.
拉普什啊 宝贝 拉普什
Okay, I'll go if you stop saying that, okay?
好吧 你闭嘴我就去 好吗
Seriously, dude. It's creepy, man.
说真的 很恶心
- What? That's what it's called. - So...
- 什么 它就叫那名字 - 所以
Edible art?
食品艺术
Bella.
贝拉
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash.
你忽冷忽热 这样会伤我感情
I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends,
我只是说我们不做朋友会更好
not that I didn't wanna be.
不是我不想跟你交朋友
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means if you were smart, you'd stay away from me.
意思是如果你聪明的话 就别惹我
Okay, well, let's say for argument's sake that I'm not smart.
好吧 那当作我不聪明
- Would you tell me the truth? - No, probably not.
- 能告诉我真相吗 - 不 不能
I'd rather hear your theories.
我想听听你的理解
I have considered
我想是
radioactive spiders and Kryptonite.
辐射蜘蛛 超人原素
That's all superhero stuff, right?
那是超级英雄漫画里面的东西 不是吗
What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?
如果我不是英雄呢 如果我是坏蛋呢
You're not.
你不是
I can see what you're trying to put off,
我看得出你想隐瞒
but I can see that it's just to keep people away from you.
我看得出你想疏离所有人
It's a mask.
你戴着副面具
Why don't we just hang out?
为何不一起去玩玩
Everybody's going to the beach.
大家计划去海滩玩
Come.
来吧
I mean, have fun.
来玩玩
- Which beach? - La Push.
- 哪个海滩 - 拉普什
I don't know.
我不知道
I just...
我只是
Is there something wrong with that beach?
那海滩有问题吗
It's just a little crowded.
太拥挤了
- Hey, it's freezing. - I'm paddling out, Coates.
- 太冷了 - 我换泳衣了 你还穿外套
- I don't know if it's worth it anymore. - We drove all the way out here.
- 不知道来这里有什么意义 - 我们还开车过来
- I'm at least paddling out. - Yeah.
- 至少我换泳衣了 - 对
- She's right. - You guys are babies.
- 她说得对 - 你们都是些小屁孩
So, I keep thinking that Eric's gonna ask me to the prom,
我一直想着埃里克邀请我去舞会
and then he just doesn't.
但他没有
You should ask him.
你应该邀请她
Take control. You're a strong, independent woman.
掌握主动权 你是个坚强的独立女性
- I am? - Yes.
- 我是吗 - 是
- Hey, will you do me up? - Yeah.
- 嘿 能帮忙拉链吗 - 好
- Bella! - Hi, Jacob.
- 贝拉 - 嗨 雅各布
- Guys, this is Jacob. - Hey, guys. How you doing?
- 大家 这是雅各布 - 嘿 你好吗
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
What are you, like, stalking me?
你干嘛 跟踪我吗
You're on my rez, remember?
你们在我们的保留区 忘记了吗
Are you surfing?
你要滑浪吗
- Definitely not. - Thanks.
- 绝对不要 - 谢谢
You guys should keep Bella company. Her date bailed.
你们应该陪陪贝拉 她的约会泡汤了
What date?
什么约会
She invited Edward.
她想约爱德华过来
- To be polite, that's it. - I think it's nice she invited him.
- 只是礼貌上邀请一下 - 邀请他很好啊
- Nobody ever does. - Yeah, 'Cause Cullen's a freak.
- 没人试过这么做 - 对 库伦就一怪胎
You got that right.
说对了
You guys know him?
你们认识他
The Cullens don't come here.
库伦那伙人不会来这里的
What did your friends mean about, you know, "The Cullens don't come here?"
你朋友什么意思 库伦那伙人不会来这里
You caught that, huh?
你注意到了 是吗
I'm not really supposed to say anything about it.
我不该对此说什么的
Hey, I can keep a secret.
我能保守秘密
Really, it's just like an old scary story.
就像一个古老的恐怖故事
Well, I want to know.
我想知道
Okay, did you know Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves?
好 你知道奎鲁特人的祖先是狼吗
What? Like, wolves?
什么 豺狼
- Yeah. - Like, real wolves?
- 对 - 真的狼
Well, that's the legend of our tribe.
那是部落的传说
Okay.
So what's the story about the Cullens?
那关库伦家族什么事
Well, they're supposedly descended from this, like, enemy clan.
他们的祖先是我们的敌对部落
My great grandfather, the chief, found them hunting on our land.
我曾祖父是部落首领 他发现库伦家族在我们的地盘狩猎
But they claimed to be something different,
他们宣称自己异于常人
so we made a treaty with them.
所以我们和他们订下条约
If they promised to stay off Quileute lands,
如果他们不踏进奎鲁特人的地盘
then we wouldn't expose what they really were to the palefaces.
我们就不向白人揭发他们的秘密
I thought they just moved here.
我以为他们才刚搬过来
Or just moved back.
可能是刚搬回来
Right.
It touched my hand. A snake! Stop!
那条蛇咬我的手 停下
Well, what are they really?
那他们到底是什么
It's just a story, Bella.
只是个传说 贝拉
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
A snake! A snake!
蛇啊 蛇啊
My mama said I didn't know how to make a kitty meow My mama said I didn't know how to make a kitty meow
Hello?
你好
Gerald?
吉罗德
Gerald?
吉罗德
Hello.
你好
Nice jacket.
外套不错哦
Who are you?
你是谁
It's always the same inane questions.
总是问这些傻问题
"Who are you?"
你是谁
"What do you want?"
你想怎样
"Why are you doing this?"
你来这里干什么
James, let's not play with our food.
詹姆斯 别玩弄我们的大餐了
Quileute Legends
奎鲁特传奇
Book result for Quileutes Legends
奎鲁特传奇相关书籍结果
Map
地图
He's not here.
他不会在这里的
Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullens disappear.
每逢天气好 库伦家族就消失了
What, do they just ditch?
什么 他们逃课了
No, Dr. And Mrs. Cullen yank them out for, like, hiking and camping and stuff.
不 库伦医生和他太太带他们出外了 徒步旅行 露营之类的
I tried that out on my parents. Not even close.
我试过叫我父母带我去 但他们不肯
Guys, I'm going to the prom with Eric.
我要埃里克一起去舞会
- I just asked him. I took control. - I told you that would happen.
- 我邀请他 我掌握了主动权 - 我说过你会成功的
Are you sure you have to go out of town?
你确定你要出城吗
Oh, yeah, it's a little family thing.
嗯 一些家事
Okay, we should go shopping in Port Angeles
好 我们去安吉利斯港购物
before all the good dresses get cleaned out.
不然靓衫就被买光了
Port Angeles? You mind if I come?
安吉利斯港 我能一起去吗
Yeah, I need your opinion.
好啊 我要你给我意见
- I like this one. - That's cool.
- 我喜欢这件 - 很酷
But, like, I don't know about the one-shoulder thing.
但我不喜欢露单肩的
- I like this one. - Yeah, I like the beading,
- 我喜欢这件 - 嗯 我喜欢那些珠饰
- and you wouldn't need jewelry. - Jess, what do you think? Lavender?
- 穿上它就不用戴珠宝了 - 杰西 你觉得怎样 淡紫色怎样
- Is that good? Is that my color? - I like it.
- 好看吗 颜色适合我吗 - 我喜欢
I liked that dusty rose one, too.
- 我也喜欢深玫瑰色那件
Okay, I like this one. It makes my boobs look good.
嗯 我喜欢这件 能让我显得丰满
- Hey. - Right?
- 嘿 - 嗯
Nice.
好看
- Oh, God. - That is uncomfortable.
- 天啊 - 真郁闷
That's disgusting.
恶心
Bella, what do you think?
贝拉 你觉得怎样
Yes?
That looks great.
很好看
You said that about, like, the last five dresses, though.
我试穿了五件你都觉得好看
I thought they were all pretty good.
我觉得全都很好看
You're not really into this, are you?
你没什么兴致 是吗
I actually really just want to go to this bookstore.
其实我想去书店看看
I'll meet you guys at the restaurant?
在餐厅等你们
- Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah. I'll see you in a minute.
- 你确定吗 - 嗯 一会见
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好 - 好
She's right, though. This looks awesome.
她说得对 这件很好看
There you go.
给你
- Have a good night. - Thank you.
- 晚安 - 谢谢
- Saw you in the dress store. - Hey, where you running to?
- 今天在时装店看到你 - 嘿 你要跑去哪里
There she is.
她在这里
- What's up? - It's my girl.
- 想怎样 - 她是我的
- How you guys doing? - Look who we just found.
- 你们好吗 - 看看我们找到什么
What's up, girl? Hey... Where you going?
小妞 嘿 你要去哪里
- Where are you going? - Come get a drink with us.
- 你要去哪里 - 来跟我们喝杯东西
- Yeah, you should hang out with us. - Come on.
- 嗯 跟我们玩玩 - 来吧
It's fun.
很好玩的
- What's the problem? - She doesn't like that, man.
- 有什么问题 - 她不大愿意哦
- You're pretty. - Don't touch me.
- 你脸蛋挺不错的 - 别碰我
- Cute. - Really, no. Seriously, you should.
- 真可爱 - 说真的 一齐玩玩
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Get in the car.
上车
That was a very dangerous maneuver.
这样飞车很危险的
I should go back there and rip those guys' heads off.
我要回去把他们的头扯掉
No, you shouldn't.
不 不要
You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking.
你不会明白他们脑子里的肮脏恶心思想
And you do?
那你知道
It's not hard to guess.
不难猜出
Can you talk about something else? Distract me so I won't turn around.
你能说些别的吗 分散我的注意力 不然我会调头
You should put your seatbelt on.
你应该系上安全带
You should put your seatbelt on.
你应该系上安全带
- I thought the salad was pretty good. - Hey, you guys, I'm sorry. I just...
- 我觉得沙拉挺好吃 - 对不起 我刚才
Where were you? We left you messages.
你去了哪里 我们留了信息给你
Yeah, we waited, but we were, like, starving, so we...
我们在等你 但我们都饿了 所以
I'm sorry I kept Bella from dinner.
对不起 我占用了贝拉的晚餐时间
We just sort of ran into each other and got talking.
我遇上她 然后就一直聊
- Yeah. - No.
- 嗯 - 不
No, we totally understand. I mean, that happens, right?
我们完全理解 这很平常 是吗
Yeah, we were...
我们
- We were, yeah, we were just leaving. So... - Let's get this...
- 我们要走了 所以 - 那我们
Bella, if you wanna...
贝拉 如果你要
I think I should make sure Bella gets something to eat.
我不能让贝拉饿着肚子
If you'd like.
你要不要
I'll drive you home myself.
我可以送你回家
That's so thoughtful.
很体贴
It's really thoughtful. Yeah.
嗯 真体贴
Yeah. I should eat something.
好 我要吃点东西
Yeah.
- Okay, so we'll see you tomorrow. - Okay, yeah.
- 好 那明天见 - 好
- See ya. - Okay.
- 再见 - 好
All right, one mushroom ravioli.
一份蘑菇馄饨
- Thanks. - Yeah, no problem.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
So are you sure there isn't anything I can get for you?
你真的不吃东西吗
No. No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Let me know.
你可以随时叫我
You're really not gonna eat?
你真的不吃吗
No, I'm on a special diet.
不 我的食谱很特别
You gotta give me some answers.
你得告诉我真相
Yes, no.
好 不好
To get to the other side.
得出结果是
1.77245 1.77245...
I don't want to know what the square root of pi is.
我不想知道圆周率的平方根是多少
You knew that?
你已经知道了
How did you know where I was?
你怎么知道我在那里的
I didn't.
我不知道
- All right. - What?
- 好 - 什么
Don't leave. I...
别走 我
Did you follow me?
你在跟踪我吗
I...
I feel very protective of you.
我有保护你的欲望
So you followed me.
所以你跟踪我
I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help,
我尝试跟你保持距离 除非你需要帮助
and then I heard what those low-lifes were thinking.
然后我听到那些贱人的思想
Wait.
等等
You say you heard what they were thinking?
你说你听到他们的思想
So what, you...
为什么 你
You read minds?
你懂读心术
I can read every mind in this room.
我能读懂这餐厅里所有人的心
Apart from yours.
但就读不懂你的
There's money, sex,
金钱 性
money,
金钱
sex,
cat.
And then you, nothing.
而你 什么都没有
It's very frustrating.
令我很沮丧
Is there something wrong with me?
我有什么问题吗
See, I tell you I can read minds,
我告诉你我懂得读心
and you think there's something wrong with you.
而你认为你自己有问题
What is it?
怎么啦
I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
我已经没有力量离开你了
Then don't.
那就别离开
Okay, I think I'm warm enough now.
好了 我够暖了
Your hand is so cold.
你的手很冷
Whoa!
What is going on?
发生什么事了
My dad's still here.
我爸还在那里
Can you pull in?
你能停车吗
That's my father's car on the end.
最边那台是我爸的车
What is he doing here?
他来这里干什么
Carlisle, what's going on?
卡莱尔 发生什么事了
Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place.
有人在附近的一条小艇上发现伟伦·霍杰
- I just examined the body. - He died?
- 我刚验尸了 - 他死了
- How? - Animal attack.
- 为什么 - 野兽袭击
Was it the same one that got that security guard down in Mason?
是杀死梅森郡的保安的那头野兽
Most likely.
很有可能
- Well, it's getting closer to town, then. - Bella, you should go inside.
- 那尽量不要离开小镇 - 贝拉 你应该进去看看
Waylon was your father's friend.
伟伦是你爸的朋友
Okay.
I'll see you later.
一会见
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Dad, I'm really sorry.
爸爸 我很难过
I've known him going on 30 years.
我认识他有30年了
Don't worry, we're gonna find this thing.
别担心 我们会把凶手找出来
Meantime,
还有
I want you to carry this with you.
我要你带着这个
- I don't know if you... - It'll give your old man some peace of mind.
- 如果你觉得 - 让你老爸安心一点
Okay.
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Cold One.
冷血动物
The Cold One: Apotamkin
冷血动物 - 吸血鬼
EGYPT
埃及
EGYPTIANS: The Immortal Drink
埃及人 长生水
INDIA
印度
SCOURGE OF THE GANGES
恒河瘟疫
PERU
秘鲁
THE DEMON'S DISMEMBERMENT
分尸魔
undead
不死
speed
速度
strength
力量
cold-skinned
皮肤冰冷
IMMORTAL
永生
drank blood
吸血鬼
You're impossibly fast and strong.
你的速度和力量超乎常人
Your skin is pale white and ice-cold.
你的身体苍白冰冷
Your eyes change color.
你的眼睛会变色
And sometimes you speak like you're from a different time.
有时 你说话的语气 好像你不属于这个时代
You never eat or drink anything. You don't go out in the sunlight.
你从来不吃不喝 你从不出现在有阳光的地方
How old are you?
你多大了
Seventeen.
17岁
How long have you been 17?
你停留在17岁多久了
A while.
一会
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
Say it.
说出来
Out loud.
大声说出来
Say it.
说啊
Vampire.
吸血鬼
Are you afraid?
你害怕吗
No.
Then ask me the most basic question.
那问我个最基本的问题
What do we eat?
我们吃什么
You won't hurt me.
你不会伤害我的
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
Up the mountain.
上山
Out of the cloud bank.
云堤之外
You need to see what I look like in the sunlight.
你要看看我在阳光下的模样
This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight.
所以我们不出现在阳光下
People would know we're different.
他们会知道我们与众不同
This is what I am.
这个就是我
It's like diamonds.
像闪耀的钻石
You're beautiful.
你很美
Beautiful?
This is the skin of a killer, Bella.
这可是杀人狂的皮肤 贝拉
I'm a killer.
我是个杀人狂
I don't believe that.
我不信
That's because you believe the lie.
因为你相信谎言
It's camouflage.
那只是掩饰
I'm the world's most dangerous predator.
我是世上最危险的食肉兽
Everything about me invites you in,
我全身上下都在引诱你
my voice, my face, even my smell.
我的声音 我的脸孔 甚至是我的气味
As if I would need any of that.
我引诱你才这么做的
As if you could outrun me!
好像你速度比我快似的
As if you could fight me off.
好像你能打赢我似的
I'm designed to kill.
我是个天生杀人狂
I don't care.
我不管
I've killed people before.
我杀过人的
It does not matter.
没关系
I wanted to kill you.
我想杀了你
I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.
对人类的鲜血 我从没有过这么大的欲望
I trust you.
我相信你
Don't.
I'm here. I trust you.
我在这里 我相信你
My family, we're different from others of our kind.
我的家庭跟其他同类不同
We only hunt animals.
我们只会猎杀动物
We've learned to control our thirst.
我们学会了怎样控制我们的欲望
But it's you, your scent,
但是你 你的气息
it's like a drug to me.
对我来说就好像是毒品
You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
你就像我专有的海洛因
Why did you hate me so much when we met?
那初次见我时 你为什么那么讨厌我
I did.
不错
Only for making me want you so badly.
但却令我越想拥有你
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我还不知道我能不能控制自己
I know you can.
我知道你能的
I can't read your mind.
我不能读懂你的心
You have to tell me what you're thinking.
你要告诉我你的想法
Now I'm afraid.
现在我害怕了
Good.
I'm not afraid of you.
我害怕的不是你
I'm only afraid of losing you. I feel like you're gonna disappear.
我害怕失去你 我感觉你很快就会消失
You don't know how long I've waited for you.
你不知道我等了你多久
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.
狮子爱上了羔羊
What a stupid lamb.
多么愚蠢的羔羊
What a sick, masochistic lion.
多么病态的受虐狂狮子
About three things I was absolutely positive.
有三件事我是肯定的
First,
第一
Edward was a vampire.
爱德华是吸血鬼
Second,
第二
there was a part of him,
他体内的那部分
and I didn't know how dominant that part might be,
他对我鲜血的饥渴
That thirsted for my blood.
不知道占据了他身体多少
And third,
第三
I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
我毫无无条件地 义无反顾地爱上了他
Monte Carlo? That's our prom theme?
蒙特卡洛 那就是舞会的主题
Gambling, tuxedos, and Bond, James Bond.
赌钱 礼服 还有007 邦德 詹姆斯·邦德
Oh, my God.
天啊
You know, everybody's staring.
大家都盯着我们
Not that guy. No, he just looked.
那家伙不算 他望一下而已
I'm breaking all the rules now anyway.
我已经破戒了
Since I'm going to hell.
反正也要下地狱
So, does a person have to be dying
一个人一定要垂死
to become like you?
才会变成你那样
No, that's just Carlisle.
不 是卡莱尔咬的
He'd never do this to someone who had another choice.
但他从来不强迫人家
So, how long have you been like this?
你成为吸血鬼多久了
Since 1918.
从1918年开始
That's when Carlisle found me dying of Spanish influenza.
卡莱尔发现我将死于西班牙流感
What was it like?
是什么感觉
The venom was excruciating.
那毒液令人痛苦万分
But what Carlisle did was much harder.
但卡莱尔要承受更多的痛苦
Not many of us have the restraint to do that.
我们之中没多少个有他那样的控制力
But didn't he just have to bite?
不是咬一下就可以了吗
Not exactly.
不是
When we taste
我们尝了人血后
human blood, a sort of frenzy begins,
就一发不可收拾
and it's almost impossible to stop.
几乎不可能停下来
But Carlisle did.
但卡莱尔成功了
First with me and then with his wife, Esme.
先是我 然后是他妻子埃斯米
So is Carlisle the real reason that you don't kill people?
所以卡莱尔就是你不杀人的真正原因
No, he's not the only reason.
不 不只是因为他
I don't want to be a monster.
我不想成为一头怪物
My family, we think of ourselves as vegetarians, right,
我的家人自喻为素食主义者
'Cause we only survive on the blood of animals.
因为我们只吸动物的血
But it's...
但那就像
It's like a human only living on tofu.
一个人一辈子只吃豆腐
It keeps you strong, but you're never fully satisfied.
它能让你身体健康 但你永远也得不到满足
It wouldn't be like drinking your blood, for instance.
但吸你的血就大不一样了
Was it other vampires that killed Waylon?
伟伦是被其他吸血鬼杀的吗
Yeah.
There are others out there, and we run into them from time to time.
外面也有其他吸血鬼 我们不时会遇上他们
Can the rest of your family read people's minds like you can?
你家族其他成员 也像你那样懂读心术的吗
No. That's just me.
不 只有我会
But Alice can see the future.
但爱丽丝能预见未来
I bet she saw me coming.
那我猜她知道我会来这里
Alice's visions are subjective.
爱丽丝预见的未来是很主观的
I mean, the future can always change.
未来往往是可以改变的
Could you act human? I mean, I've got neighbors.
你能像个人样吗 我有邻居在的
I'm gonna take you to my place tomorrow.
明天我要带你去我家
Thanks.
谢谢
- Wait, like, with your family? - Yeah.
- 见你的家人 - 对
What if they don't like me?
如果他们不喜欢我呢
So, you're worried not because you'll be in a house full of vampires,
你不是担心你要跟满屋子的吸血鬼在一起
but because you think they won't approve of you?
而是担心他们不承认你
I'm glad I amuse you.
这样也能逗你开心
What is it?
怎么了
Complication.
麻烦来了
I'll pick you up tomorrow.
明天来接你
Hey. Come to visit your truck?
嘿 过来探望你的车吗
Looks good. Got that dent out.
看起来挺好 凹面修好了
- Yeah. - Actually, we came to visit your flat-screen.
- 对 - 其实我们是来看电视的
First Mariners game of the season.
水手队本季第一场比赛
Plus Jacob here keeps bugging me about seeing you again.
雅各布又嚷着要见你
Great, Dad. Thanks.
好了 爸爸 谢了
Just keeping it real, son.
儿子 只是说实话嘛
Vitamin R.
维生素R
Well done, Chief.
谢谢 警长
Harry Clearwater's homemade fish fry.
哈利家自制的炸鱼
Good man.
好啊
Any luck with that Waylon case?
伟伦案件有进展吗
Well, I don't think it was an animal that killed him.
我认为他不是被野兽杀的
Never thought it was.
我一直都不认为
So spread the word out at the rez, huh?
在保留区有把话传出去了吗
Keep the kids out of the woods.
别让孩子走进树林里
Will do.
我会的
Don't want no one else getting hurt, do we?
不想再有任何人受到伤害
Whoa.
This is incredible.
太棒了
It's so light and open, you know?
这么宽敞明亮
What did you expect, coffins and dungeons and moats?
你想看到什么 棺材 地牢还是壕沟
No, not the moats.
不 没想到壕沟
Not the moats.
没想到壕沟
This is the one place we don't have to hide.
我们在这里不用遮遮掩掩
I told them not to do this.
我告诉过他们别这么做
You add a little bit of olive oil to a non-stick saute pan,
在不粘锅里 加上一点橄榄油
and you want to cook with the olive oil in medium-high heat.
烧到七八成热
What I do, I cut this in strips, and then we gonna cut this...
把这个切成条 然后我们切这个
- Is she even Italian? - Her name is Bella.
- 她是意大利人 - 她叫贝拉
I'm sure she'll love it, no matter what.
我肯定不管什么她都会喜欢的
Get a whiff of that.
闻一下那个气味
Here comes the human.
有人类来了
Bella, we're making Italiano for you.
贝拉 我们在做意大利菜给你吃
Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes.
贝拉 这是埃斯米 一眼能就看出是我妈妈
You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time.
你给了我们第一次使用厨房的理由
I hope you're hungry.
你饿了吧
- Yeah, absolutely. - She already ate.
- 是啊 当然 - 她吃过了
Perfect.
太好了
Yeah, it's just because I know that you guys don't eat...
因为我知道你们不吃
Of course. It's very considerate of you.
当然 你考虑挺周到的
- Just ignore Rosalie. I do. - Yeah.
- 别理罗莎莉 我不管她的 - 对
Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us.
我们就继续假装 她不会危害到我们
I would never tell anybody anything.
我不会对别人说的
She knows that.
她懂的
Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so...
好 问题是你们俩公开在一起了 所以
Emmett.
艾米特
No, she should know.
她应该知道
The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly.
如果你们出了问题 整个家族都会被牵连
Badly, as in...
不好的话
I would become the meal.
我变成一顿大餐
Hi, Bella.
嗨 贝拉
I'm Alice.
我是爱丽丝
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
You do smell good.
你闻上去的确不错
Alice, what are you...
爱丽丝 你要
It's okay. Bella and I are gonna be great friends.
没事 我和贝拉会成为好朋友的
Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian.
对不起 贾斯珀刚刚开始吃素
It's a little difficult for him.
对他来说还有些困难
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
It's okay, Jasper. You won't hurt her.
没事的 贾斯珀 你不会伤害她
All right, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house.
好了 我想带你去别的地方看一下
- Okay. - Well, I'll see you soon.
- 好 - 好 待会见
Okay.
- Cute! - I know.
- 真可爱 - 我也觉得
I think that went well.
我看进展得不错
Clean this up. Now.
马上把这清理了
Was that as weird for you as it was for me?
我觉得很奇怪 你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Graduation caps?
毕业帽
Yeah. It's a private joke.
是的 一个内部笑话
We matriculate a lot.
我们上过很多次学
That's kind of miserable.
有点惨
I mean, repeating high school over and over.
一直重复念高中
True, but the younger we start out in a new place,
不错 但我们在一个地方装得越年轻
the longer we can stay there.
我们就可以在那地方待越久
Come on.
来这边
Yeah, this is my room.
这是我的房间
No bed?
没有床
No, I don't...
不 我不
I don't sleep.
我不睡觉
- Ever? - No, not at all.
- 从不 - 不 完全不睡
Okay.
好吧
Boy, you have so much music.
你有好多唱片
What are you listening to?
你都听什么
It's Debussy.
这是德布西的曲子
- I don't know... - Yeah.
- 我不懂 - 嗯
Claire De Lune is great.
《月光女神》很不错
- What? - I can't dance.
- 什么 - 我不会跳舞
Well, I could always make you.
没问题 我能带你
I'm not scared of you.
我可不怕你
Well, you really shouldn't have said that.
你不该这么说
You better hold on tight, spider monkey.
你最好抓紧点 蜘蛛猴
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
In theory.
理论上
Then close your eyes.
那么闭上眼睛
What?
怎么了
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This kind of stuff just doesn't exist.
这种事情根本不存在
It does in my world.
在我的世界里就存在
Hold up.
停一下
It's human.
是人的
Arizona. Yo, what's happening?
亚利桑那女 怎么样啊
So you and Cullen, huh?
你和库伦一起
That's... I don't like it.
那 我不喜欢那样
I mean, I don't know,
我是说 我不明白
he just looks at you like you're something to eat.
他看你的时候 好像想吃了你
Here's your veggie plate, Stephenie.
你的素菜 斯蒂芬妮
Hey, sorry I'm late. Biology project.
对不起 我迟到了 在忙生物课作业
I ordered you the spinach salad. I hope that's okay.
我给你点了菠菜沙拉 希望你喜欢
You should order one for yourself next time.
下次你应该给你自己点一份
Cut back on the steak.
少吃点牛排
Hey, I'm as healthy as a horse.
我像马儿一样健康
Say, Chief, boys want to know,
说点什么吧 警官 大家都想知道
did you find anything down by Queets River today?
你们沿着奎茨河有什么发现
Yeah, we found a bare human footprint,
嗯 我们找到一个人的脚印
but it looks like whoever that is, is headed east,
不管是谁的 看上去他向东面走了
so Kitsap County sheriff is gonna take over from here.
所以基萨普县的长官会着手调查
- Okay. - Okay?
- 好的 - 没事了
I just hope they catch him fast.
我只是希望尽快抓住他
Looks like your friends are flagging you.
你的朋友好像在给你打信号
It's okay if you wanna go join them.
你要去就去吧
I'm just gonna turn in early anyway.
我想早点回去休息
Me, too.
我也是
Bella, it's Friday night. Go out.
贝拉 星期五啦 出去玩吧
Looks like the Newton boy's got a big smile for you.
那个叫纽顿的孩子好像很喜欢你
Yeah, he's a good buddy.
对 他是个好人
What about any of these other yahoos in town?
镇上别的臭小子怎么样
Anybody interest you?
有人对你感兴趣吗
Dad, we gonna talk about boys?
爸爸 我们要谈男孩的事情吗
Yeah, I guess not.
我想不用了
I just feel like I leave you alone too much.
我只是觉得常常丢下你一个人
You should be around people.
你应该和人多接触
I don't really mind being alone.
我不介意一个人
I guess I'm kind of like my dad in that way.
我想这点上我跟爸爸挺像的
So, how's all the baseball stuff going?
那棒球队怎么样
Phil's working so hard.
菲尔在很努力地训练
You know, spring training.
你知道 正在春训
We're looking for a house to rent in case things become more permanent.
我们在找房子 以便能长住
You'd like Jacksonville, baby.
你会喜欢杰克逊维尔的 宝贝
Yeah?
I'm really liking Forks.
我喜欢上霍克斯了
What?
什么
Forks is growing on me.
我越来越喜欢霍克斯了
Could a guy have anything to do with that?
是不是跟哪个男生有关
Well, yeah.
I knew it. Tell me everything. What is he? Jock? Indie?
我就知道 告诉我吧 他是做什么的 运动员 歌手
I bet he's smart. Is he smart?
我猜他一定很聪明 是吗
Mom, can I talk to you later?
妈妈 下次再跟你说好吗
Come on, we gotta talk boys. Are you being safe?
别 我正在谈男孩呢 你没事吧
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
The window.
从窗口
Do you do that a lot?
你经常那样子的吗
Well, just the past couple of months.
就是过去那几个月
I like watching you sleep.
我喜欢看你睡觉
It's kind of fascinating to me.
令我神魂颠倒
I always want to try one thing.
我一直想尝试一件事情
Just stay very still.
呆着别动
Don't move.
不要动
Stop it!
停下
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm stronger than I thought.
我的意志力比我想象中要强
Yeah. I wish I could say the same.
对 希望你能做到
I can't ever lose control with you.
和你在一起时 我绝对不能失控
Hey, don't go.
不要走
- Hey, got you another one. - Thanks.
- 再给你一罐 - 谢谢
I have a date with Edward Cullen.
我和爱德华·库伦有约会
He's a little old for you, isn't he?
对你来说 他有点老了 不是吗
No.
He's a junior. I'm a junior.
他三年级 我也三年级
I thought you liked the Cullens.
我以为你喜欢库伦他们的
I thought you didn't like any of the boys in town.
我以为你不喜欢这个镇上的男孩
Edward doesn't live in town.
爱德华不住在镇上
Technically.
严格地说
He's right outside.
他就在外面
He is?
他在
Yeah, he wanted to meet you, officially.
他想正式见你一面
All right. Bring him in.
好 带他进来
Could you be nice?
你能友好一点吗
He's important.
他对我很重要
Chief Swan.
斯旺警官
I want to formally introduce myself. I'm Edward Cullen.
我想正式自我介绍 我叫爱德华·库伦
Hi, Edward.
嗨 爱德华
Bella won't be out too late tonight.
贝拉 今晚不会太晚回来
She's just gonna play baseball with my family.
她只是和我家人去打棒球
Baseball?
棒球
Yes, sir, that's the plan.
是的 就这个节目
Bella's gonna play baseball.
贝拉要打棒球
Well, good luck with that.
好 祝你好运
I'll take good care of her. I promise.
我会照顾她的 我保证
Hey.
Still got that pepper spray?
胡椒喷雾还有吗
Yeah, Dad.
有啊 爸
And since when do vampires like baseball?
吸血鬼什么时候开始喜欢棒球了
Well, it's the American pastime,
这是美国人的消遣
and there's a thunderstorm coming.
雷雨就要来
It's the only time we can play. You'll see why.
我们唯一能玩的时候 你会知道原因的
Hey.
Glad you're here. We need an umpire.
很高兴你来 我们需要一个裁判
She thinks we cheat.
她觉得我们会作弊
I know you cheat.
我就知道你会作弊
- Call them as you see them, Bella. - Okay.
- 你看到了就喊出来 贝拉 - 好
It's time.
开始了
Okay, now I see why you need the thunder.
现在我知道为什么你们需要闪电了
That's gotta be a home run, right?
本垒打 对吗
Edward's very fast.
爱德华的动作可快了
Ooh baby don't you know I suffer? Ooh, baby, don't you know I suffer?
Ooh baby I'm a fool for you Ooh, baby, I'm a fool for you
Come home, Rosalie!
回本垒 罗莎莉
- You're out. - Out!
- 你出局了 - 出局
Babe, come on. It's just a game.
宝贝 别这样 只是场游戏
You set my soul alight You set my soul alight
Nice kitty.
打得不错
Ooh Ooh
You set my soul alight You set my soul alight
Ooh Ooh
You set my soul alight You set my soul alight
Ooh Ooh
You set my soul alight You set my soul alight
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Super massive black hole Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole Super massive black hole
My monkey man.
好个猴人
Stop!
停下
They were leaving. Then they heard us.
他们正要离开 后来听到了我们的动静
- Let's go. - It's too late.
- 我们走 - 太迟了
Get your hair down.
把你的头发披下来
Like that'll help. I can smell her from across the field.
那有用吗 我在球场另一边都闻得到她的气味
I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm so sorry.
我不该带你到这来 对不起
- What? What are you... - Just be quiet and stand behind me.
- 怎么了 你要 - 别出声 站在我身后
I believe this belongs to you.
我想这个球是你们的
Thank you.
谢谢
I am Laurent.
我叫劳伦
And this is Victoria
这是维多利亚
and James.
和詹姆斯
I'm Carlisle. This is my family.
我是卡莱尔 这是我的家人
Hello.
你好
I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us.
我担心你们的狩猎活动 给我们造成了一点麻烦
Our apologies.
我们道歉
We didn't realize the territory had been claimed.
我不知道这片地方已经有主了
Yes, well, we maintain a permanent residence nearby.
我们在附近享有永久居留权
Really?
真的
Well, we won't be a problem anymore.
好 我们不会惹麻烦了
We were just passing through.
我们只是路过
The humans were tracking us, but we led them east.
人类追踪我们 但是我们把他们引到东面去了
You should be safe.
你们应该安全了
Excellent.
太好了
So,
那么
could you use three more players?
你们要不要加三个选手
Come on. Just one game.
快 不就是场游戏嘛
Sure. Why not?
好 当然好了
A few of us were leaving. You could take their place.
有些人正要走 你们可以替他们
We'll bat first.
我们先击球
I'm the one with the wicked curveball.
我能投出漂亮的曲线球
Well, I think we can handle that.
好 我想我们能应付
We shall see.
我们倒要看看
You brought a snack.
你带了份点心来
A human?
人类
The girl is with us.
这个女孩和我们一起的
I think it best if you leave.
你们最好离开
I can see the game is over.
我知道游戏结束了
We'll go now.
我们这就走
James.
詹姆斯
Get Bella out of here.
带贝拉离开这里
Go.
Okay, I've got it! I've got it! I'm all right!
好 我知道了 我没事
What, now he's coming after me?
怎么了 他现在要追杀我
Listen to me. James is a tracker. The hunt is his obsession.
听我说 詹姆斯 是追踪猎手 他最喜欢捕猎
I read his mind. My reaction on the field set him off.
我读了他的想法 我在球场上的反应刺激了他
I just made this his most exciting game ever.
我令他觉得这是他生平最刺激的游戏
- He's never gonna stop. - What should we do?
- 他从不罢手 - 我们现在怎么办
We have to kill him. Rip him apart and burn the pieces.
我们只能杀了他 把他撕碎 烧成灰烬
- Where we going? - Away from Forks.
- 我们去哪 - 离开霍克斯
- We'll get a ferry to Vancouver. - I have to go home. Now.
- 我们要坐船去温哥华 - 我现在要回家
- You have to take me home. - You can't go home.
- 你要带我回家 - 你不能回家
He's just gonna trace your scent there. It's the first place he's gonna look.
他会追踪你的气味 你家是他的第一目标
- But my dad is there. We... - It doesn't matter!
- 但是我爸爸在那 我们 - 没关系
Yes, it does! He could get killed because of us!
有关系 他会因为我们而被杀害
Just let me get you out of here first, all right?
就让我带你先离开这 好吗
It's my dad! We have to go back!
他是我爸爸 我们要回去
We'll figure a way to lead the tracker away somehow.
我们能想出办法 把那追踪猎手引开
I don't know. But we have to do something.
我不知道怎样 但是我们得想办法
- Edward, I said leave me alone. - Bella, don't do this, please.
- 爱德华 我说过别理我 - 贝拉 别这样
It's over! Get out!
一切都完了 出去
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嗨嗨嗨嗨
Bella? What's going on?
贝拉 怎么了
I just gotta get out of here. I'm leaving now.
我要离开这里 我要走了
Hey.
Bella?
贝拉
What am I gonna say to him?
我要跟他说什么
I can't hurt him.
我不能伤害他
- Bella, what's going on? - You just have to.
- 贝拉 发生了什么 - 你一定要
I'll be down at the truck.
我去卡车上
Did he hurt you?
他伤害你了吗
No.
Break up with you or something?
跟你分手了还是怎样
No, I broke up with him.
不 我甩了他
I thought you liked him.
我以为你喜欢他
Yeah, that's why I have to leave.
是的 所以我才要走
I don't want this. I have to go home.
我不想这样 我要回家了
Home? Your...
回家 你的
Your mom's not even in Phoenix.
你妈都不在凤凰城
She'll come home. I'll call her from the road.
她会回家的 我会在路上给他打电话
You're not gonna drive home right now.
你不用马上就开车回家
You can sleep on it. If you still feel like going in the morning,
你先睡一觉 早上你还想走的话
- I'll take you to the airport. - No. I want to drive.
- 我会送你去机场的 - 不 我就要去
It'll give me more time to think.
那样我有更多时间思考
I mean, if I get really tired, I'll pull into a motel. I promise.
如果我累了 我保证会去旅馆休息的
Look, Bella, I know I'm not that much fun to be around,
听着 贝拉 我知道跟我一起住很无趣
but I can change that. We can do more stuff together.
但是我能改 我们可以一起做很多事
Like what?
像是什么
Like watch baseball on the flat-screen?
看电视上的棒球赛
Eat at the diner every night? Steak and cobbler?
每天晚上一起吃饭 牛排和水果馅饼
Dad, that's you. That's not me.
爸爸 那是你 不是我
Bella, come on, I just...
贝拉 别这样 我只是
I just got you back.
我只是想你留下
Yeah, and, you know, if I don't get out now,
对 但你知道吗 如果我现在不走
then I'm just gonna be stuck here like Mom.
我就会像妈妈一样困在这里
Your father's gonna forgive you.
你爸会原谅你的
Why don't you let me drive?
让我来开吧
He won't.
他不会的
You should've seen his face.
你应该看看他的神情
I told him the same thing that my mom told him
我跟他说了我妈走的时候
when she was leaving him.
跟他说的那些话
It's the only way he'd let you go.
这是让他放你走的唯一办法
Just don't worry about him now. He's safe. The tracker's following us.
现在不用担心他了 他很安全 追踪猎手跟着我们
- Oh, God. - It's just Emmett.
- 哦 天哪 - 是艾米特
Alice is in the car behind us.
爱丽丝的车就跟在我们后面
Wait.
等等
He came to warn us about James.
他来警告我们提防詹姆斯
This isn't my fight, and I've grown tired of his games,
这不是我要挑衅 我已经厌倦了他的游戏
but he's got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal.
但是他有超凡出众的能力 绝对致命
I've never seen anything like him in my 300 years.
300年来我从没见过像他那样的人
And the woman, Victoria, don't underestimate her.
那个女人 维多利亚 不要低估她
I've had to fight our kind before.
我曾经和同类战斗过
- They're not easy to kill. - But not impossible.
- 要杀死他们不简单 - 但不是不可能的
We'll tear them apart and burn the pieces.
我们把他们撕成碎片 烧成灰烬
I don't relish the thought of killing another creature,
我不喜欢杀害其他生物的想法
even a sadistic one like James.
即使是嗜血成性的詹姆斯
- What if he kills one of us first? - I'm gonna run Bella south.
- 要是他先杀了我们中的一个呢 - 我要带贝拉向南逃
Can you lead the tracker away from here?
你能把猎手引开吗
No, Edward. James knows you would never leave Bella.
不行 爱德华 詹姆斯知道你不会离开贝拉的
- He'll follow you. - I'll go with Bella.
- 他会跟着你 - 我和贝拉一起走
Jasper and I will drive her south.
我和贾斯珀开车带她南下
I'll keep her safe, Edward.
我保证她的安全 爱德华
- Can you keep your thoughts to yourself? - Yes.
- 你能保证你自己吗 - 能
Rosalie, Esme,
罗莎莉 埃斯米
could you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent?
你们能穿上这个吗 追踪者会跟着贝拉的气味
Why? What is she to me?
凭什么 她是我什么人
Rosalie, Bella is with Edward.
罗莎莉 贝拉和爱德华在一起的
She's part of this family now,
她现在是这个家的一员
and we protect our family.
我们要保护我们的家人
Oh, God. If anything...
天 如果
What if...
如果
If anything happens, I swear to God...
如果有什么事情发生 我会向上帝发誓
Nothing's gonna happen.
不会有事的
There's seven of us, and there's two of them,
我们有七个人 他们只有两个
and when everything's done, I'm gonna come back and get you.
事情一结束 我就会回来接你
Yeah.
Bella, you are my life now.
贝拉 现在起 你就是我的生命
Hey, Mom. It's me again.
嘿 妈妈 还是我
You must have let your phone die or something.
你的电话是挂了还是怎么的
I'm not in Forks, but everything's okay, and I'll explain it later.
我不在霍克斯了 但是一切都好 晚点我会跟你解释的
Rosalie, mark the tree.
罗莎莉 在树上蹭一下
That's good.
好了
What is it? What do you see?
怎么了 你看到了什么
He's figured it out.
他发现了
The tracker, he just changed course.
追踪者 他刚刚改了路线
- Where will it take him, Alice? - Mirrors.
- 他要去哪里 爱丽丝 - 很多镜子
A room full of mirrors.
一个房间的镜子
Edward said the visions weren't always certain.
爱德华说视像不总是对的
She sees the course people are on while they're on it.
她能看到人们正在走的那条道
If they change their minds, the vision changes.
如果他们改变了想法 视像就变了
Okay, so the course that the tracker's on now
好 那么追踪者正要去的地方
is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?
是一个芭蕾舞蹈房
- You've been here? - I took lessons as a kid.
- 你去过这里 - 我小时候在那里上课
The school I went to had an arch just like that.
那个学校有个那样的拱顶
Was your school here in Phoenix?
你的学校在凤凰城
Yeah.
是的
- Edward, are you okay? - We've lost the tracker.
- 爱德华 你还好吗 - 我们跟丢了追踪者
The woman's still in the area.
那个女的还在这附近
Rosalie and Esme are going back to Forks to protect your father.
罗莎莉和埃斯米回霍克斯保护你爸爸
I'm coming to get you. Then you and I are gonna go somewhere alone.
我来接你 然后我们单独去别的地方
And the others will keep hunting.
别的人去继续找
I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again.
我无论如何要保护你的安全
Hey, Mom, I'm glad you got my message.
嘿 妈妈 我很高兴你收到了我的信息
What are you doing home?
你在家做什么
Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you?
贝拉 贝拉你在什么地方
- Calm down, everything's fine. - Bella? Bella?
- 别激动 我很好 - 贝拉 贝拉
I'll explain everything later.
我晚点会跟你解释的
Mom, are you there?
妈妈 你在吗
Forks High School doesn't protect its students' privacy very well.
霍克斯高中不怎么保护学生的隐私
It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address.
维多利亚轻易地找到了你以前的住址
It's a nice house you have here.
你家的房子不错
I was prepared to wait for you,
我准备等你来
but then Mom came home after she received a very worried call from your dad,
但是你妈妈回来了 她接到了你爸的电话 她很担心你
and it all worked out quite well.
一切都进行得很顺利
Wait, wait...
等等 等等
Don't touch her! Don't...
不要碰她 不要
- You can still save her. - Don't!
- 你还可以救她 - 不要
But you're gonna have to get away from your friends.
但是你要离开你的朋友
- Can you handle that? - Where should I meet you?
- 你能办到吗 - 我去哪里找你
How about your old ballet studio?
你以前的芭蕾舞教室 怎么样
And I'll know if you bring anyone along.
如果让我知道你带了什么人一起的话
Poor Mommy would pay the price for that mistake.
你可怜的妈妈就要为这错误付出代价
I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从未多想我会怎样死去
But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
但为心爱的人而死 似乎是个不错的方式
I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face-to-face with death.
我不后悔当初的决定 尽管我现在直面死亡
They also brought me to Edward.
我也因此遇到了爱德华
Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you?
贝拉 贝拉 贝拉 你在哪里
- Mom? - Bella?
- 妈妈 - 贝拉
- Mom? - There you are.
- 妈妈 - 你在这里
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
YOUNG Everyone makes fun of me.
大家都欺负我
Come on, you're a wonderful dancer.
你的舞跳得很好
Mom, I suck.
妈妈 我不行
You do not suck.
你行的
That's my favorite part.
我最喜欢那一段
You were a stubborn child, weren't you?
你是倔强的孩子 对吗
- She's not even here. - No.
- 她不在这 - 不在
Sorry.
对不起
You know, but you really made it too easy.
你知道吗 你把事情变得太容易了
So to make things more entertaining,
那么我们多找点乐子
I'm gonna make a little film of our time together.
我要拍一部我们的电影
I borrowed this from your house. I hope you don't mind.
这是我从你家里借来的 希望你别介意
Good.
And
现在
action.
开始
That'll break Edward's little heart.
那会伤了爱德华幼小的心灵
You have... Edward has nothing to do with this!
你 爱德华和这事无关
But he does.
但是肯定的
His rage will make for more interesting sport
他的愤怒会让游戏更加有趣
than his feeble attempt to protect you.
远比他对你没用的保护有乐趣
And let's continue.
我们继续
Beautiful. Very visually dynamic.
太美了 很有视觉冲击力
I chose my stage well.
我选了个好舞台
It's too bad he didn't have the strength to turn you.
真不幸 他没有勇气改变你
Instead, he kept you this fragile little human.
只能让你做一个脆弱渺小的人类
It's cruel, really.
真是太残忍了
Tell Edward how much it hurts.
告诉爱德华有多痛
Tell him to avenge you. Tell him!
叫他报仇 告诉他
- No, Edward, don't! - Tell him! Tell him!
- 不 爱德华 不要 - 告诉他 告诉他
You're alone 'Cause you're faster than the others.
你孤身一人 因为你比别人都快
But not stronger.
但是不够强
I'm strong enough to kill you.
足够杀死你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Bella, Bella, it's okay.
贝拉 贝拉 没事了
Son. Enough.
孩子 够了
Remember who you are.
记住你是谁
Bella, you're okay.
贝拉 贝拉 你没事的
Bella needs you.
贝拉需要你
It's okay.
没事的
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Carlisle? Her blood.
卡莱尔 她的血
- Your brothers will take care of him. - I got him.
- 你的兄弟会处理他的 - 我抓住他了
- Carlisle! - Start the fire.
- 卡莱尔 - 点火
Get the floorboards.
把地板拿来
- Alice! - Alice, go.
- 爱丽丝 - 爱丽丝 走
Her femoral artery's been severed. She's losing too much blood.
她的股动脉裂开了 大量失血
No, no, my head is burning!
不 不 我的头要烧起来了
It's the venom.
是毒液
You have to make a choice. You could let the change happen.
你要做一个决定 你可以改变她
No.
No.
- It's gonna happen, Edward. I've seen it. - It doesn't have to be that way.
- 会那样子的 爱德华 我看到了 - 不必非得那么做吧
She's still hemorrhaging. Alice, make me a tourniquet. Your belt.
她还在流血 爱丽丝 给我止血带 你的皮带
Carlisle, what's my other option?
卡莱尔 我还有别的选择吗
Tie it above my hands.
绑在我手上
Carlisle!
卡莱尔
Go.
- We could try to suck the venom out. - You know I won't be able to stop.
- 我们可以把毒液吸出来 - 你知道我停不下来
Then find the will to stop.
用你的意志停下来
But choose.
做决定吧
She only has minutes left.
她没剩多少时间了
I'm gonna make it go away, Bella.
我会让它过去的 贝拉
I'm gonna make it go away.
我会让它过去的
Edward, stop. Her blood is clean. You're killing her.
爱德华 停 她的血干净了 你会杀死她的
Edward.
爱德华
Stop.
Stop.
Find the will.
靠你的意志
Death is peaceful, easy.
死亡是如此安详 从容
Life is harder.
生活却更加艰辛
Bella?
贝拉
Baby?
宝贝
Bella.
贝拉
- Mom? - Hey.
- 妈妈 - 嘿
Where is he?
他在哪
Where's...
在哪
Where's Edward?
爱德华在哪
He's asleep.
他睡着了
He never leaves.
他一直都没离开
And your dad, he's down at the cafeteria.
你爸爸去餐厅了
What happened?
发生了什么
Well, when you fell, you broke your leg,
你摔下去的时候 伤到了腿
and you lost a lot of blood.
流了很多血
You don't remember any of this, do you?
你都不记得 是吗
Edward came down with his dad
爱德华和他爸爸一起过来
to try to convince you to come back to Forks.
想劝你回霍克斯
So you went over to their hotel, then you tripped,
所以你去他们住的旅馆 后来你就失足跌到
and you fell down two flights of stairs.
你从两段楼梯上摔下来
Went through a window.
摔过一扇窗
Yeah, that sounds like me.
对 挺像我的作风
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
哦 宝贝 对不起
It's Phil.
是菲尔
He's so worried about you.
他很担心你
You're texting.
你在发短信
Finally, yeah.
是啊 终于会了
I told him to stay down in Florida.
我让他呆在佛罗里达
Honey, you are gonna love Jacksonville. It's sunny every day,
宝贝 你会喜欢杰克逊维尔的 那里每天阳光灿烂
and we found the cutest little house, and you've got your own bathroom.
我们找到了最好的房子 你会有自己的浴室
Mom, I still want to live in Forks.
妈妈 我还是想住在霍克斯
What?
什么
I want to live in Forks.
我想住在霍克斯
Well, okay, but we'll talk about it.
好 我们再说吧
Do you mind getting Dad?
可以麻烦你叫爸爸来吗
I have to talk to him. Apologize.
我想跟他道歉
Okay, baby. I'll go get him.
好的 宝贝 我叫他来
- And I'll go get a nurse, okay? - Okay.
- 我叫护士来 好吗 - 好
So what happened?
发生了什么
Where's James?
詹姆斯去哪了
We took care of it.
我们把他处理了
And the woman, Victoria, she ran off.
那个女的 维多利亚 她逃了
I'm alive because of you.
我活着是因为你
No, you're in here because of me.
不 因为我你才躺在这里
The worst part of it was that
最坏的是
I thought I wasn't gonna be able to stop.
我以为我没法停下
You did stop.
你停下了
Bella, you gotta go to Jacksonville so I can't hurt you anymore.
贝拉 你得去杰克逊维尔 那样我才不会伤害你
What?
什么
Are you... No!
你是 不
No!
I don't even know what you're... How...
我不知道你是 怎么
What are you talking about? You want me to go away? I can't...
你在说什么 你要我走 我不能
No, I can't... I can't just leave you...
不 我不走 我不要离开你
I know.
我知道
We can't be apart.
我们不能分开
You can't leave me.
你不能离开我
I'm here.
我在这
Okay, just don't...
好 只是不要
You just can't say stuff like that to me. Ever.
你不能对我说那样的话 永远不能
Where else am I gonna go?
我还能去哪里
Alice lent me the dress.
爱丽丝 借我的这套衣服
The cast is...
这个绑腿的
You're perfect.
你太美了
I'll take care of her, Chief Swan.
我会照顾她的 斯旺警长
I've heard that before.
我好像听过这句话
All right, Bells.
那个 贝拉
I put a new can of pepper spray in your bag.
我在你包里放了一瓶新的胡椒喷雾
Dad.
爸爸
And...
还有
Well, you look beautiful.
你很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
See you.
再见
Hey. I'll be right back.
嘿 我马上回来
- Bella. - Jacob.
- 贝拉 - 雅各布
Hey.
- Nice. - You, too.
- 漂亮 - 你也是
Are you crashing the prom or something? Did you come with a date?
你是来闯入舞会的吗 你有带女伴来吗
No.
My dad paid me to come talk to you.
我爸爸付我钱跟你讲话
Twenty bucks.
20块
Let's hear it.
要说什么
Just don't get mad, okay?
不要生气 好吗
He wants you to break up with your boyfriend.
他希望你和你男朋友分手
It's just, he said, quote,
这是他说的 要加引号
"We'll be watching you."
我们会关照你
- Okay, well, tell him, "Thanks." - Okay.
- 好吧 跟他说谢谢了 - 好
- And to pay up. - Okay. Let me help you.
- 还有让他付清钱 - 好 我来帮你
Jacob.
雅各布
I'll take it from here.
我来就可以了
Guess I'll see you around, Bella.
我们以后再见 贝拉
All right.
I leave you alone for two minutes, and the wolves descend.
我让你一个人呆两分钟 狼就来了
- I can't believe you're making me do this. - Just smile.
- 我不敢相信你让我这样 - 笑一下
Tonight! Lightning Strikes!
今天晚上灯光闪闪
Don't go stay tonight!
不要孤身一人来
Wow. You are really trying to kill me.
哇 你不如杀了我
The prom is an important rite of passage. I didn't want you to miss anything.
春季舞会是个重要的仪式 我不想你错过任何事情
Oh.
Bella, hey!
贝拉 嘿
- Do you want to go? - Yeah.
- 你要过去吗 - 好
Shall we?
可以吗
You're serious?
当真
Why not.
为什么不
Wide on my plastic toys Wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair Then when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map Stole me a dog-eared map
See, you're dancing.
看 你在跳舞
At prom.
舞会上
Have I found you Have I found you
Flightless bird Flightless bird
Jealous Jealous
Weeping Weeping
Edward, why did you save me?
爱德华 你为什么要救我
If you just let the venom spread,
如果你让毒液扩散
I could be like you by now.
我现在就和你一样了
You don't know what you're saying.
你不知道你在说什么
- You don't want this. - I want you.
- 你不想这样 - 我想要你
Always.
永远
I'm not gonna end your life for you.
我不想结束你的生活
I'm dying already.
我已近在死亡的过程中了
Every second, I get closer.
每一秒 都更接近死亡
Older.
变老
That's the way it's supposed to be.
事情本来就应该这样
Alice said that she saw me like you.
爱丽丝 说他看到我像你一样
- I heard her. - Her visions change.
- 我听到她说了 - 她的视像会变化
Yeah, based on what people decide.
对 根据人们的决定
I've decided.
我决定了
So that's what you dream about.
你梦寐以求
Becoming a monster.
成为一头怪物
I dream about being with you forever.
我想和你永远在一起
Forever?
永远
And you're ready right now?
你现在准备好了吗
Yes.
是的
Bleeding or lost you Bleeding or lost you
American mouth American mouth
Big pill Big pill
Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
和我度过一个漫长而快乐的一生 这样还不够吗
Yeah.
For now.
就现在
No one will surrender tonight,
今晚没有人会放弃
but I won't give in.
但是我不会屈服
I know what I want.
我清楚我要什么
Have I found you Have I found you
Flightless bird Flightless bird
Grounded Grounded
Bleeding or lost you Bleeding or lost you
American mouth American mouth
How come I end up where I started How come I end up where I started
How come I end up where I went wrong How come I end up where I went wrong
Won't take my eyes off the ball again Won't take my eyes off the ball again
You reel me out then you cut the string You reel me out then you cut the string
How come I end up where I started How come I end up where I started
How come I end up where I went wrong How come I end up where I went wrong
Won't take my eyes off the ball again Won't take my eyes off the ball again
First you reel me out and then you cut the string First you reel me out and then you cut the string
You used to be all right You used to be all right
What happened? What happened?
Did the cat get your tongue Did the cat get your tongue
Did your string come undone Did your string come undone
One by one One by one
One by one One by one
It comes to us all It comes to us all
It's as soft as your pillow It's as soft as your pillow
I dreamed I was missing I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared You were so scared
But no one would listen But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared 'Cause no one else cared
After my dreaming After my dreaming
I woke with this fear I woke with this fear
What am I leaving What am I leaving
When I'm done here? When I'm done here?
So if you're asking me So if you're asking me
I want you to know I want you to know
When my time comes When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed Reasons to be missed
Don't resent me Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest
Forgetting all the hurt inside Forgetting all the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well You've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come Pretending someone else can come
And save me from myself And save me from myself
I can't be who you are I can't be who you are
When my time comes When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed Reasons to be missed
Don't resent me Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest
Forgetting all the hurt inside Forgetting all the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well You've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come Pretending someone else can come
And save me from myself And save me from myself
I can't be who you are I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are I can't be who you are
How can I decide what's right How can I decide what's right
When you're clouding up my mind When you're clouding up my mind
I can't win your losing fight I can't win your losing fight
All the time All the time
How can I ever own what's mine How can I ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides When you're always taking sides
But you won't take away my pride But you won't take away my pride
No not this time No, not this time
No not this time No, not this time
How did we get here? How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well When I used to know you so well
But how did we get here? But how did we get here?
I think I know I think I know
The truth is hiding in your eyes The truth is hiding in your eyes
And its hanging on your tongue And its hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can't see But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are What kind of man that you are
If you're a man at all If you're a man at all
Well I will figure this one out on my own Well, I will figure this one out on my own
I'm screaming I love you so I'm screaming I love you so
My thoughts you can't decode My thoughts you can't decode
How did we get here? How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well When I used to know you so well
Yeah But how did we get here? Yeah But how did we get here?
Well I think I know how Well, I think I know how
Do you see what we've done Do you see what we've done
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves We're gonna make such fools of ourselves
How did we get here? How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well When I used to know you so well
Yeah yeah yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah
How did we get here? How did we get here?
When I used to know you so well When I used to know you so well
I think I know I think I know
There is something I see in you There is something I see in you
It might kill me It might kill me
I want it to be true I want it to be true