暮光之城2:新月 The Twilight Saga: New Moon

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 爱情 / 惊悚 / 奇幻

导演: 克里斯·韦兹

演员: 克里斯汀·斯图尔特 / 罗伯特·帕丁森 / 泰勒·洛特纳 / 达科塔·范宁 / 安娜·肯德里克 / 杰米·坎贝尔·鲍尔 / 阿什丽·格林尼 / 麦克·辛 / 杰克逊·拉斯波恩 / 妮基·瑞德 / 彼得


台词
新月
" These violent delights have violent ends,
这些狂暴的欢愉往往也终于狂暴
"and in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
最是那辉煌的幻灭 如火亲吻火药
"which, as they kiss, consume."
随吻即逝
Gran?
奶奶?
Edward, don't! She'll see you.
Edward 别 她会看见你的
Okay.
好吧
Gran, I'd like you to meet...
Gran 我给你介绍一下...
Happy birthday, Bella.
生日快乐 Bella
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I thought we agreed, no presents.
我们不是说好了不送礼物的吗?
Well, the one from me's not wrapped, so it doesn't count.
我的这份没有包装 所以不算
That's actually great. Thanks, Dad.
我很喜欢 谢谢 老爸
It goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated.
这个是你妈妈送你的 我们协调过的
Well, she coordinated me.
嗯 她协调的我
It's to put your pictures in from senior year.
你可以用来放四年级的照片
Senior year.
四年级了啊
- How'd you get so old so fast? - I didn't. It's not that old.
- 你怎么一下子变老太婆了? - 我没有 还没那么老呢
I don't know. Is that a gray hair?
不知道 那是一根白头发吗?
No. No way.
不可能
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
That's really funny.
哈哈哈 真好笑
Another missing hiker brings the total to three presumed dead.
第三名失踪的远足者被认定死亡
Rangers are searching for the killer animal...
护林员正在搜寻伤人的动物...
* Situation's all critical * Situation's all critical
* You've got to look first before you go * You've got to look first before you go
It's Bella. Bella!
是Bella Bella!
- Hi. - I'm...
- 早 - 我...
Today's the big day, Bella.
今天是大日子啊 Bella
R and J essay due.
"罗密欧与朱丽叶"论文截止日期
- Oh, yeah. - Wherefore art thou, Bella?
- 哦 是的 - 汝在何处 Bella?
Let me take a picture of you guys. My mom wants me to put together, like,
我想给你们拍张照片 我妈想让我收集起来
a scrapbook full of memories.
弄成个盛满记忆的剪贴簿
- Oh. - Cool. Yeah.
- 哦 - 当然 来吧
I take them. I'm not in them.
我拍吧 我不上相
- No, no, no, come here. - Well, you are today.
- 别别 过来 - 今天你得一起照
You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right?
如果我鼻子被照的很大的话 你得给我PS一下 好吧?
Don't worry, I'm in the picture. No one will be looking at you guys.
别担心 相片里有我呐 就没人看你们了
That's good.
很好
Oh, good. Cullen's here.
好了 Cullen来了
Well, talk to you later.
回聊
- Happy birthday. - Don't remind me.
- 生日快乐 - 别提这个
Mmm.
Bella, your birth is definitely something to celebrate.
Bella 你的生日是绝对要庆祝的
- Yeah, but my aging's not. - Your aging?
- 是啊 但是别庆祝我变老 - 变老?
I think 18 is a little young to start worrying about that.
我觉着18岁就担心这事儿 有点过早了
It's one year older than you.
我比你老一岁了
No, it isn't. I'm 109.
不是的 我109岁了
Well, maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old man.
那么 或许我不该交这么老的男朋友
- Mmm. - It's gross. I should be thoroughly repulsed.
- 嗯 - 那太恶了 我应该深恶痛绝才是
Uh-huh.
啊哈
- We have to go to class. - Okay.
- 我们得上课去了 - 好吧
Wait a second.
等一下
Someone wants you.
有人找你
- Bella! - Jacob! - Bella! - Jacob!
What?
怎么?
I'll leave you to talk.
你们先聊
Hello, biceps! You know, anabolic steroids are really bad for you.
你好哇 肌肉男 你知道吗 合成类固醇对你有害
Well, I'm just filling out, Bella.
我只是长大了而已 Bella
You know, it wouldn't seem so drastic if we hung out more.
如果咱常在一起玩的话 你就不会这么惊讶了
You should switch schools. You can come hang out with the palefaces.
你转学算了 你可以和白人们一起玩
I'm all right. I prefer the rez school's exclusivity.
不必了 我更倾向于寄宿学校的排他性
专收印第安原住民的学校
They let any old riffraff into this place.
这里什么烂人都收
- I see. Then why are you slumming it? - Mmm-hmm.
- 明白了 那你为何大驾光临呢? - 嗯
I was just buying a part for the Rabbit.
我只是过来给爱车买配件
You should really come take a ride when it's done.
等弄好了你真该过来试一下
Is it fast?
跑的快吗?
Um.
It's decent.
还好吧
- I'm kidding. - Okay. Good.
- 我开玩笑呢 - 好吧 不错
Hey, happy birthday.
嘿 生日快乐
Your dad told my dad, so...
你老爸跟我老爸说了 所以...
Yeah, of course he did.
是啊 他不说才怪
I saw this the other day and thought of you.
有一天我看到这个 然后我想起你了
Catches bad dreams.
除恶梦哒
That's kind of perfect.
我正缺这个呢
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
- Good seeing you. - Yeah, I'll see you later.
- 见到你很高兴 - 是啊 回头再见
Bye.
再见
So how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don't?
凭啥Jacob Black能送你礼物 而我却不能?
Because I have nothing to give back to you.
因为我没有可以回赠你的东西
Bella, you give me everything just by breathing.
Bella 你的一呼一吸 就给了我全世界
See? Thank you.
看到了没? 谢谢
- That's all I want. - Bella!
- 我别无他求了 - Bella!
- Happy birthday! - Shh, shh!
- 生日快乐! - 嘘!
I thought I said no presents.
我记得我说过不要礼物的
I've already seen you open it, and guess what,
我已经预见你打开它了 你猜怎么着
you love it.
你特喜欢它
You're gonna wear it tonight. Our place.
今晚穿上它来我们家
Come on. Please? It'll be fun.
拜托了 好不? 肯定有意思
- Okay. All right. - Great!
- 好吧 - 太棒了!
Okay, I'll see you at 7:00.
7点见
Jasper, no fair with the mood control thing.
Jasper 又控制我的情绪 太不公平了
Sorry, Bella. Happy...
不好意思 Bella 生日...
Never mind.
算了
You can't trust vampires. Trust me.
相信我 你不能相信吸血鬼
O my love! My wife!
噢我的爱! 我的妻子!
Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath
死神虽然吸干了你甜蜜的气息
hath had no power yet upon thy beauty.
却没有力量摧毁你的美丽
Thou art not conquered.
你没有被征服
Beauty's ensign yet is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks.
美丽的红旗仍然轻拂着你的嘴唇和面颊
And death's pale flag is not advanced there.
死神的白旗还未插到那里
I hate being celebrated.
我讨厌庆祝生日
There are worse tragedies. I mean, look at Romeo.
有人比你惨多了 你看罗密欧
Killed his true love out of sheer stupidity.
因自己纯犯傻行为 害死了他的真爱
Yeah.
是啊
Though I do envy him one thing.
然而有一件事我嫉妒他
Juliet is, like, perfect.
朱丽叶太完美了
If you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing.
如果你喜欢那种超级完美的话
Not the girl, the suicide.
不是指她 我意思是自杀
It's nearly impossible for...
几乎不可能...
For some people.
对某些人来说
For humans, a little poison,
人类的话 一点毒药
a dagger to the heart.
心脏上插一刀
There's so many different options.
有很多不同的选择
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说?
Because I had to consider it once.
因为我曾考虑过一次
I didn't know if I'd get to you in time.
我当时不知道能否及时救你
I had to come up with some kind of plan.
我得有个类似的准备
What was the plan?
什么准备?
That I'd go to Italy and provoke the Volturi.
就是我会去意大利去惹Volturi家族
- The what? - The Volturi.
- 什么家族? - Volturi
Now, who'd like to repeat the last few lines of iambic pentameter
现在 有谁能重复一下 最后几行的抑扬格五音步
just to show they were paying attention?
来证明刚才认真听了?
Mr. Cullen?
Cullen先生?
Yes, Mr. Berty.
好的 Berty先生
"O here will I set up my everlasting rest
啊 我要在这儿永远安息
"and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh.
从我这厌恶人生的躯体上 挣脱厄运的奴役
"Eyes, look your last.
眼睛 最后再看一次
"Arms, take your last embrace!
手臂 最后拥抱一次吧!
"And, lips, O you, the doors of breath,
在你的双唇呼吸之处
"seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain to engrossing death!"
印下堂堂正正的一吻 与死神签下永世的契约!
Eyes on the screen, people.
大家要注意看屏幕
ROMEO: Thus with a kiss I die.
我就这样在这一吻中死去
The Volturi are a very old, very powerful family.
Volturi家族渊源悠久 能力强大
I guess they're the closest thing to royalty my world has.
我猜他们是我们这类中 最接近皇家血统的了
- Is that Carlisle? - Yeah.
- 那个是Carlisle吗? - 是的
He lived with them for a few decades.
他与他们一起住过几十年
Described them as very refined. No respect for human life, of course,
他说他们非常文雅 当然 不尊重人类的生命
but a respect for the arts and the sciences, at least.
但是至少尊重艺术和科学
And the law.
以及法律
Above all, the law.
尤其是法律
Vampires have laws?
吸血鬼有法律?
Not very many.
不是很多
And only one that's regularly enforced.
只有一条须强加执行
What is it?
是什么?
That we keep the existence of our kind a secret.
将我们的存在保密
We don't make spectacles of ourselves,
绝不暴露人前
and we don't kill conspicuously.
也不在大庭广众下杀戮
Unless, of course, you want to die.
当然 除非你想死
You gotta stop talking about that.
你能不说这事了吗?
I can't even think about someone hurting you.
我不敢想象有人伤害你的情形
Bella, the only thing that can hurt me is you.
Bella 唯一能伤害我的只有你
And I don't have anything else to be afraid of.
除此之外我什么也不怕
That's not true.
你说的不对
Victoria? She'll come for me one day.
Victoria? 以后她会来找我的
Alice will see when she decides, and we'll be ready.
她决定了 Alice能预见 咱就能做好准备
I could protect you
我可以保护你
if you change me.
如果你初拥了我
Bella, you already do protect me.
Bella 你已经在保护我了
You're my only reason
你是我"活"下去的
to stay alive,
唯一理由
if that's what I am.
可能我这样算"活着"
But it's my job to protect you.
但是我的职责是保护你
From everyone except my sister.
不受任何人伤害 除了我妹妹
It's time! It's time. It's time. It's time!
到点了! 到点了!
* Your lips are nettles * Your lips are nettles
* Your tongue is wine * Your tongue is wine
* You're left as liquid But your body's pine * You're left as liquid But your body's pine
Sorry about all this.
很抱歉
- We tried to rein Alice in. - As if that were even possible.
- 我们试着拦着Alice来着 - 说的好像你能做到似的
- Happy birthday, Bella. - Thanks.
- 生日快乐 Bella - 谢谢
I found it in your bag. You mind?
我从你包包里找到的 你介意吗?
Dating an older woman. Hot.
泡比你大的妞 帅啊
- What? - You first, Rosalie.
- 什么? - 你先来 Rosalie
It's a necklace. Alice picked it out.
这是一个项链 Alice挑的
Thanks.
谢谢
Show me the love.
恩爱一点看看
This one's from Emmett.
这个是Emmett送的
Already installed it in your truck.
已经安在你卡车上了
Finally a decent sound system
终于有个像样的音响了
- for that piece of... - Hey! Don't hate the truck.
- 那辆破的... - 嘿 别说我卡车的坏话
Open Esme and Carlisle's.
看看Esme和Carlisle的礼物
Just a little something to brighten your day.
只是一些让你开心的小礼物
Yes, you've been looking kind of pale lately.
是啊 最近你看起来气色不好
Ow.
Paper cut.
被纸割到了
Jaz, Jaz. It's okay. It's just a little
Jaz Jaz 没事的 仅仅是一点
blood.
Get Jasper out of here.
带Jasper出去
I'm sorry, I can't.
对不起 我不行
I'll have to stitch this up in my office.
得去我办公室缝一下
Check on Jasper.
去看一下Jasper
I'm sure he's very upset with himself,
我肯定他现在肯定很内疚
and I doubt he'll listen to anyone but you right now.
估计现在除了你 他谁的话也听不进去
Edward Edward.
- I never wanted to have a party. - It's not your fault.
- 我一直就没想要开派对 - 这不是你的错
Jasper hasn't been away from human blood as long as the rest of us.
Jasper断人血的时间 不像我们这么久
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的?
Years and years of practice.
年复一年的练习
Did you ever think of just doing it the easy way?
你有没有想过简单的那个方法?
No.
没有
I knew who I wanted to be. I wanted to help people.
我知道我想成为什么样的 我想要帮助人们
It brings me happiness, even if I am damned regardless.
这样让我感到快乐 即使我无论如何都要被罚
Damned?
被罚?
Like hell?
你指地狱?
Carlisle, you couldn't be damned.
Carlisle 你不会被罚下地狱的
You couldn't. It's impossible.
你不会的 不可能
Thank you, Bella.
谢谢你 Bella
You've always been very gracious about us.
你对我们一直很客气
So that's it? That's why he won't change me?
就是这个原因? 他就是因此不让我变吸血鬼?
Imagine the situation in reverse. Hmm.
换位思考一下
If you believed as Edward does,
假如你和Edward想的一样
could you take away his soul?
你会夺去他的灵魂吗?
You can't protect me
你不能保护我
from everything.
不受任何伤害
At some point, something's gonna separate us.
某一天 我们总会两两相隔
It's gonna be an accident or illness
可能是事故或者疾病
or old age,
或者衰老
as long as I'm human. And the only solution is to change me.
只要我还是人类的话 唯一的解决办法就是初拥了我
That's not a solution. That's a tragedy.
那不是解决办法 这叫悲剧
You're not gonna want me when I look like a grandmother.
等我变成老奶奶时你就不会要我了
Bella, do you not understand my feelings for you at all?
Bella 你一点也不懂我对你的感觉吗?
Carlisle told me
Carlisle和我说了
how you feel about your soul.
你对自己灵魂的感觉
I don't believe that.
我不相信
So don't worry about mine.
所以也别担心我
You should go inside.
你该进屋了
It's still my birthday.
现在还是我的生日
So can I ask one thing?
我能要求一件事吗?
Kiss me?
吻我?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
* Up with your turret * Up with your turret
* Aren't we just terrified? * Aren't we just terrified?
* Shale, screen your worry * Shale, screen your worry
* From what you won't ever find * From what you won't ever find
* Don't let it fool you * Don't let it fool you
* Don't let it fool you * Don't let it fool you
* Down * Down
Hey.
Just come take a walk with me.
跟我走走去
We have to leave Forks.
我们要离开福克斯镇了
Why?
为什么?
Carlisle's supposed to be 10 years older than he looks,
Carlisle本该比他看起来老10岁
and people are starting to notice.
人们开始注意到了
Okay, I've gotta think of something to say to Charlie.
好吧 我得编个理由和Charlie说
When you say "we"...
你说"我们"...
I mean my family and myself.
我指的是我的家人和我
Edward, what happened with Jasper, it's nothing.
Edward Jasper的意外什么也不是
You're right. It was nothing,
你说的对 什么也不是
nothing but what I always expected
除了我一直预料的 什么也不是
and nothing compared to what could have happened.
和可能发生的事相比 什么也不是
You just don't belong in my world, Bella.
你不属于我的世界 Bella
I belong with you.
我属于你
No. You don't.
不 你不属于
I'm coming.
我来了
Bella Bella,
I don't want you to come.
我不想你接近
You don't want me?
你不想要我?
No.
不想
That changes things a lot.
那样的话一切都不同了
But if it's not too much to ask,
恕我要求太多
can you just promise me something?
你能答应我一件事吗?
Don't do anything reckless.
不要鲁莽行事
For Charlie's sake.
为了Charlie
And I'll promise something to you in return.
同样我也答应你一件事作为回报
This is the last time you'll ever see me.
这将是你最后一次见我
I won't come back,
我不会再回来了
and you can go on with your life without any interference from me.
你可以在没有我的打扰下 继续你的生活
It will be like I never existed, I promise.
就好像我从未存在过一样 我保证
If this is about my soul, take it. I don't want it without you.
如果是因为我的灵魂 拿走吧 没有你我也不想要啥灵魂了
It's not about your soul.
和你的灵魂无关
You're just not good for me.
你只是不配我
Not good enough for you.
不配你是吧
I'm just sorry I let this go on for so long.
我很抱歉拖了这么久
Please...
求求你...
Don't...
不要...
Goodbye.
再见
Edward Edward.
Edward Edward.
Edward Edward.
Edward! Edward!
Edward Edward.
I'm gonna try the Cullens' place again.
我要再打给Cullen家试试
- The Cullens left town, Charlie. - Good riddance.
- Cullens家搬走了 Charlie - 可算滚蛋了
Where'd they go?
他们去哪了?
We'll find her, Charlie.
我们会找到她的 Charlie
- Thanks, Harry. - Charlie!
- 谢谢 Harry - Charlie!
Hey.
She's all right.
她没事
I got her. Thank you, Sam.
我来吧 谢谢你 Sam
十月
* There's a possibility * There's a possibility
* There's a possibility * There's a possibility
十一月
* All that I had * All that I had
* Was all I'm gonna get * Was all I'm gonna get
Alice, you've disappeared,
Alice 你消失不见了
like everything else.
像其他一切
Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost.
现在谁能听我倾诉? 我很迷茫
十二月
When you left,
当你走时
and he left,
他也走了
you took everything with you.
你带走了一切
But the absence of him is everywhere I look.
我只能看着他走后留下的空桌
It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest.
就像有人在我胸口重重打了一拳
Bella Bella.
But in a way I'm glad.
但我又有点开心
The pain is my only reminder that he was real,
唯有这疼痛提醒我 他是真的
that you all were.
你们都是真的
All right. That's it.
好了 够了
What?
什么?
You're going to Jacksonville to live with your mother.
你回杰克逊维尔 和你妈一起住
I'm not leaving Forks.
我不要离开福克斯
Bells, he's not coming back.
Bells 他不会回来了
I know.
我知道
It's just not normal, this behavior.
但这不正常 你的行为
Quite frankly, it's scaring the hell out of me and your mother.
老实说 都快吓死我和你妈了
Baby, I don't want you to leave.
宝贝 我也不想你走
I don't, but just go. Go to Jacksonville. Make some new friends.
我不想 但还是走吧 回到杰克逊维尔 交些新朋友
I like my old friends.
我喜欢我的老朋友
- Well, you never see them anymore. - I do.
- 你都不见他们了 - 我有
I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow with Jessica.
我明天和Jessica去逛街
- You hate shopping. - I...
- 你讨厌逛街 - 我...
I need a girls' night out.
我要过个女生之夜
All right. Girls' night.
好吧 女生之夜
Shopping.
逛街
I like it. Go buy some stuff.
我喜欢 去买点东西也好
Hi, Jessica, it's Bella.
嗨 Jessica 是我Bella
Yeah, Bella Swan.
是的 Bella Swan
I don't know why you want to sit through
不明白你怎么有耐性看完
all those zombies eating people and no hot guys kissing anybody.
那些僵尸吃人的场面 而不是看帅哥和美女亲热
It's gross. Like... And why are there that many zombie movies anyway?
很恶心不是吗 像... 怎么世上有这么多僵尸电影呀?
'Cause if it's supposed to, like, draw a parallel about leprosy,
感觉像是在学麻疯病?
my cousin had leprosy. It's not funny, you know?
我表弟有麻疯病 这可一点都不好玩
And, like, is it supposed to be a metaphor for consumerism?
算是暗喻用户至上主义吗?
Because don't be so pleased with your own, like,
像是在说 不要满足于自我...
self-referential cleverness, you know?
自作聪明啥的
Like, some girls like to shop. Not all girls, apparently.
就像 有些女孩喜欢逛街 但不是所有的女孩都喜欢
Although I was surprised you even called at all. You know?
我还是很惊讶你会打电话约我
Like, your depression thing, I get it. I'm totally, totally worried.
你的失落 我明白 我真的 真的很担心
But after a while it's like,
但过了一阵子后
- you're still bumming... - You want a ride, girls?
- 你还在郁闷... - 要搭便车嘛 美女们?
...and I'm going through stuff, too. You know? Like Mike deciding
...我也有过心理波折 就像Mike决定
he just wants to be friends.
他只想和我做朋友
What's up? Look what we found.
看看我们找到了什么?
It's hard, you know?
这很难
Like, and since when does "just friends"...
啥时候开始流行"只做朋友"了...
- What's up guys? - Look what we found.
- 伙计们 怎么回事? - 看看我们的发现
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, where you going?
喔 喔 喔 嘿 你去哪里?
Keep walking.
继续往前走
This is dangerous.
这里很危险
- Dude, come on. - Come here for a sec!
- 丫头 回神 - 来一下下!
I think I know those guys.
我想我认识他们
We got beer! We got bikes!
我们有啤酒! 还有机车!
Well, they seem great. Can we go?
他们看着不错 但我们能离开吗?
I'm just gonna see something.
我只想去看点东西
Hey, girlie!
嘿 美女们
All right, all right. We got a taker.
好了 好了 我们有乘客了
Turn around.
转身
- Shut up! - You shut up!
- 闭嘴! - 你给我闭嘴!
I'm sorry, I thought you were somebody else.
对不起 我把你当别人了
No, that's cool. I'll be whoever you want me to be, honey.
没事 你想把我当谁都可以 宝贝
So, what do you say?
上来不?
You promised me, nothing reckless.
你答应过 不会鲁莽
You promised it would be as if you never existed.
你也保证说 会像你从来没存在过一样
- You lied. - You say something, babe?
- 你撒谎 - 你说什么 宝贝?
You know what? Never mind.
管他呢? 算了吧
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
停下! 停下 停下 快停下!
Hey, what the hell's wrong with you?
嘿 你发什么神经?
Just curious.
只是有点好奇
- I thought that I saw something. - You... Oh.
- 我以为我看见什么了 - 你... 噢
You're insane, actually. Or suicidal.
事实上 你疯了 或者想自杀
That homeboy could've been a psycho.
那个老乡可能是个神经病
I was about to end up in an FBI interview room like some lame TV show.
我差点就要像蹩脚电视里的那样 走进FBI的讯问室了
God, that was such a rush.
天哪 真刺激
Awesome. So you're an adrenaline junkie now?
好啊 你有肾上腺素瘾症啦?
That's cool. You can go bungee jumping.
行啊 那去蹦极好了
You don't get on the back of some random loser's motorcycle.
但不要去坐小混混的摩托车
Crazy.
疯子
Alice, I saw him.
Alice 我看见他了
Maybe I'm crazy now. I guess that's okay.
也许我疯了 但没关系
If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him,
如果只有遇险才能见到他
then that's what I'll find.
我愿意以身犯险
Bella! Bella!
Where the hell have you been, loca?
你去哪里了 疯丫头?
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
- Okay. - It's a little crazy.
- 好吧 - 这玩意儿有点疯狂
Wow.
喔哦
Scrap metal. You shouldn't have.
破铜烂铁 你真客气
I saved it from the junkyard.
我从废品站捡来的
I think they'll probably cost more to fix than they're worth,
我想修理价会比它的身价更高
but then I thought that if I had a mechanic friend
然后我又想到 如果我有个懂机械的朋友
- to help me out then... - Ah!
- 愿意帮我 那么... - 啊!
- Me being the mechanic-type friend? - That's right.
- 我就是那个懂机械的朋友? - 是的
- Since when are you into motorcycles? - Since now.
- 你啥时候迷上摩托车了? - 现在开始
I get it if you think that this is really stupid and reckless.
如果你认为我很蠢很冲动 我理解
Yeah, I mean, it's completely stupid and reckless.
是的哈 确实很愚蠢 很冲动
When do we start?
我们什么时候开工?
Um.
Now.
现在吧
- Please? - All right.
- 求你了? - 好吧
Oh, hey, be careful. Those things are actually really heavy, so...
噢 嘿 小心点 这些家伙很重的 所以...
Jake, you're, like, buff.
Jake 你真...健壮
How did that happen? You're, like, 16. I don't get it.
怎么回事? 你不是才16岁嘛 我不明白
Mmm-hmm. Age is just a number, baby. What are you, like, 40 now?
呃... 年龄只是个数字 宝贝 你几岁了呢? 40岁?
It feels like that sometimes.
我有时会有这种感觉
That song's good. You don't like it?
那首歌很好听 你不喜欢吗?
I don't really like music anymore, kind of.
我有点不再迷音乐了
Okay. No more music.
好吧 不听音乐了
So I was thinking, if we're gonna do this every day,
我在想 如果我们每天都坚持动工
and hopefully we will,
但愿我们每天都能开工
we have to, like, fit some homework in there somewhere.
我们是否要 在哪里先做点功课
I don't want Billy thinking that I'm a bad influence on you.
我不想让Billy觉得我把你带坏了
You? Influence me? Please.
你? 带坏我? 拜托
Are you... I'm older than you,
你...我年纪比你大
so that makes me the influencer and you the influencee.
所以我就是施影响者 而你则是受影响的人
No, no, no.
不 不 不
My size and knowledge base actually makes me older than you
我的个头和知识库 都比你大
because of your general paleness and lack of know-how.
因为你整日苍白 又不谙世事
I convinced you to build two-wheeled death machines with me.
我好歹说服你 跟我一起修理2辆报废机车
Don't you think that makes you kind of young and naive?
这没让你觉得自己幼稚天真吗?
Okay. So where do we stand?
好吧 那咱多大?
- I'm 35. And you might be, like, 32. - Come on.
- 我35岁了 你估计也就32吧 - 少来
- Yo, Jake, you in there? - It's okay. It's just my boys.
- 哟 Jake 在家吗? - 没事 是我哥们
- Hey, Jake. - Hey. Guys, this is Bella.
- 嘿 Jake - 嘿 伙计们 这位是Bella
- Bella, that's Quil and Embry. - Hi.
- Bella 这两位是Quil和Embry - 嗨
I'm Quil Ateara.
我叫Quil Ateara
So the bike building story is true.
这么说还真有修机车这事
Oh, yeah, yeah, I taught him everything he knows.
噢 是的 没错 我手把手教会他
What about the part where you're his girlfriend?
那么你是他女朋友这话可是当真?
Uh...
呃...
We're friends, you know.
我们是朋友
- Burn. - Actually,
- 糗大了 - 实际上
remember I said she's a girl and a friend.
记得我是这么说的 她是女性-朋友
Embry, do you remember him making that distinction?
Embry 有记得他这么区分吗?
Nope.
没有
So you guys have girlfriends? That's awesome.
你们都有女朋友? 很赞哇
Yeah, right. Quil's actually taking his cousin to prom.
嗯 是的 Quil带他表妹去参加毕业舞会
Yeah, that's still a riot.
是啊 也算轰动嘛
You want funny, Black? I'll give you funny.
想搞笑嘛 Black? 那我让你爽一下
Jeez.
见鬼
Hey, that hold's illegal!
嘿 这么抱算着犯规!
I got five bucks on Quil.
我压5块钱赌Quil赢
You're on.
赌就赌
* All of the astronauts Champagne in plastic cups * All of the astronauts Champagne in plastic cups
* Waiting for the big hero to show * Waiting for the big hero to show
* Outside the door he stands His head in his hands * Outside the door he stands His head in his hands
* And his heart in his throat * And his heart in his throat
*What can he tell them now* What can he tell them now
Dear Alice,
亲爱的Alice
I wish I had your real address.
真希望能有你的真实地址
I wish I could tell you about Jake.
真希望能跟你讲讲Jake
He makes me feel better.
他让我的好过很多
I mean, he makes me feel alive.
他让我感觉生机勃勃
The hole in my chest,
我胸口的伤痛
well, when I'm with Jake, it's like it's almost healed
和Jake在一起时 好像痊愈了
for a while.
有那么一阵子
So, Quil keeps asking to come over. I think he likes you a little too much.
Quil一直说要来这里 我想他有点喜欢你过头了
Oh.
Well, I'm really not into the whole cougar thing. You know?
我对姐弟恋可没兴趣 懂不?
What's up with you and age?
你和你年纪较啥劲呢?
I mean, how old was that Cullen guy, anyway?
Cullen那家伙又几岁了?
But even Jake can't keep the dreams away.
但 即使Jake也没办法赶走梦魇
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Wake up, Bella.
醒醒 Bella
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事 你没事
I thought this thing was starting to work, but I guess not.
我还以为这玩意儿有用 看样子没用
Can I ask you something?
能问你点事吗?
Hanging out with Jacob,
和Jacob一起玩
that seems to take your mind off things a bit, doesn't it?
好像有点转移你的注意力 不是吗?
You know, sometimes
有时候
you gotta learn to love what's good for you.
你得学会去爱对自己有益的事物
You know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗?
Of course, what do I know?
当然 我知道个啥呢?
I'm just a terminal bachelor.
我只不过是个终极单身汉
Famous ladies' man.
出了名得有女人缘
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna go to bed.
我去睡觉了
Uh...
呃...
I love you.
我爱你
If I told you I couldn't have fixed these bikes, what would you have said?
如果我说 我没法修好摩托车 你会说什么?
Are you doubting your mad skills?
你在怀疑自己的疯狂技能?
No. Definitely not. I mean, they'll run fine.
不 当然不是 它们能跑起来
It's just,
只是
maybe if I was smart, I would have dragged out the rebuild a bit.
如果我够聪明 我应该放慢维修速度
If you told me you couldn't fix these bikes, I would say that that's really too bad,
如果你说你不能修好摩托车 我会说 真糟糕
but that we're just gonna have to find something else to do.
那我们只能去找别的事做了
Is that Sam Uley?
那个是Sam Uley吗?
Yeah. Him and his cult.
是的 他和他的信徒
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
They're not really fighting, Bella. They're cliff diving.
他们不是真打架 Bella 他们在玩悬崖跳水
Scary as hell, but a total rush.
非常恐怖 但是很刺激
- A rush? - Most of us jump from lower down.
- 刺激? - 大部分人都选择矮的地方跳
We leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples.
就让Sam和他的门徒显摆好了
You have some kind of beef with him or something?
你跟他有啥过节?
I don't know.
我不知道
They just think they run this place.
他们觉得自己拥有这个地方
Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids.
Embry以前称他们为 打了类固醇的纠察队员
- Now look at him. - That's Embry?
- 瞧他现在这样子 - 那个是Embry?
- Yeah. - What happened to him?
- 是的 - 他怎么回事?
He missed some school.
他翘了几天课
Now all of a sudden, he started following Sam around like a little puppy.
突然之间 他开始做Sam的跟屁虫
Same thing happened with Paul and Jared.
Paul和Jared也这样
Sam keeps giving me this look,
Sam不停地用怪异的眼神看我
like he's waiting for me or something.
好像他在等我或什么的
It's kind of starting to freak me out.
我觉得有点恐怖
Well, you should just avoid him.
你还是躲着他比较好
I try.
我在努力
Okay.
好了
- You look scared. - I'm not.
- 你好像很怕 - 我不怕
All right.
好吧
- Brake? - That one.
- 刹车? - 那个
Clutch?
离合器?
Good.
很好
Gas?
汽油?
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Now, slowly release the clutch.
慢慢松开离合器
Bella Bella.
Stop.
停下
You all right?
你没事吧?
I'm gonna go again.
我再试一次
Okay.
好的
Hit the brake!
踩刹车!
I wanna go again.
我要再来一次
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
你想自杀吗?
- No. I want to go again. - No. Forget it.
- 不 我要再试一次 - 不 想都别想
No more bikes.
不准再骑机车
Man, your head.
噢 你的额头
- Yeah. - Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
- 是的 - 噢 天哪 对不起
What, you're apologizing for bleeding?
什么 你为自己流血而道歉?
Yeah. I guess I am.
我想是的
Well, it's just blood, Bella. No big deal.
只流了一点血 Bella 不严重
There.
What are you staring at?
你盯啥呢?
You're sort of beautiful.
你长得还挺帅
How hard did you hit your head?
你脑子被撞傻了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's go.
我们走吧
I did see something in the woods.
我确实在树林里看见过
Totally. Baby, I believe you.
宝贝 我相信你
No, he doesn't. He's just trying to get lucky.
不 他不信 他只想撞运罢了
No, okay. It was jet black and huge.
没有 那玩意乌黑乌黑的 非常大
On all fours, it was still taller than a person.
四脚触地 还比人要高
A bear, maybe?
可能是熊?
Or an alien. You're lucky you didn't get probed.
或者是外星人 你没被针戳算你走运
Well, I saw it.
我看见它了
You know, you're not the only one.
不只你看见过
My dad's been getting reports at the station.
我爸爸在警局接到举报
Like, five hikers have been killed by some bear.
5个背包客被啥熊杀害
But they can't find the bear.
但却一直找不到那只熊
Hmm.
Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend.
这是你们丫最后一次敢怀疑我女朋友
Um...
呃...
So? I mean,
那么...
Bella's back?
Bella回来了?
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是的
All right, that's... Well, welcome.
很好 这个... 欢迎你
So, listen, now that you're talking
听着 既然你又开始说话
and eating again, which, you know, you've got to get that protein in there,
吃饭 你好歹得补点蛋白质
I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me.
不知...你要不要和我一起去看电影
Yeah. Sure. Yeah, I do.
嗯 当然了 是的 我愿意
Cool.
很好
Let me see, we could check out
我们可以去看
Love Spelled Backwards Is Love.
"终究是爱"
You know, it's a dumb title, but it's a romantic comedy.
片名有点俗 但是部浪漫喜剧
- I mean, it's supposed to be pretty... - No. No romance.
- 应该会蛮... - 不 不要浪漫的
How about Face Punch? Have you heard of that?
"一击即中"怎么样? 听说过这部电影吗?
I mean, that's an action movie.
是部动作片
Yeah, that's perfect.
嗯 很完美
Guns, adrenaline.
枪械 肾上腺素
That's my thing.
是我的茶
Okay.
好吧
We should get a bunch of people to go. Do you guys want to go see Face Punch?
我们应该多叫几个人一起 你们想去看"一击即中"吗?
Face Punch, yeah!
"一击即中" 耶!
Mike, hey, we were supposed to watch that.
Mike 嘿 我们说要去看的
Remember, the trailer's like...
还记得嘛 那个预告片...
- "Punch faces." - I remember.
- 超火爆的 - 我记得
Yeah! Movie night with Bella.
耶! 和Bella共度电影之夜
So Face Punch, huh?
"一击即中"哈?
You like action movies?
你喜欢动作片?
Not really.
不是很喜欢
I heard it sucks. Bad.
听说不好看 很烂
Are you even old enough to see this movie?
你够年纪看这电影?
I mean, you know, without, like, adult supervision.
没有成人监督下可以吗?
Right, yeah, well, she's buying my ticket for me.
噢 她在帮我买票
She's buying it. Okay.
她在买 好的
Jessica bailed, and Angela got the stomach flu,
Jessica耍约 Angela得了肠胃炎
so Eric's taking care of her.
Eric在照顾她
- It's just us three. - Great!
- 只有我们仨 - 很好!
- Great. - Yeah.
- 很好 - 是的
Put your gun down.
把枪放下
Put your gun down or I'm gonna blow your frickin' head off.
你把枪放下 否则我就打爆你的脑袋
Both of you put both of your guns down
你们俩都把枪放下
or I'm gonna blow both of your frickin' heads off.
否则我就打爆你们俩的脑袋
All right, forget it, let's do this!
好吧 算了 我们开战吧!
Okay, I think I'm gonna throw up.
我想我要吐了
He's...
他...
What a marshmallow!
真是脆弱啊!
You should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach.
你得找个肠胃坚强点的人
Someone who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit.
嘲笑让懦弱男人呕吐的血腥场面的人
Yeah. I'll keep my eye open for that.
好的 我会留意的
I feel bad. He probably has that flu that's going around.
我好内疚哦 他可能得了流感了
What? I can't hold your hand?
怎么了 我不能牵你的手吗?
No, of course you can.
能 你当然能
I just think it means, you know, something a little different to you. So...
我只是认为这动作对你来说有特殊含义 所以...
Okay, well, tell me something. You like me, right?
好吧 说出来吧 你喜欢我 对吧?
And you think I'm sort of beautiful?
而且你觉得我挺帅的?
Jacob, please, don't do this.
Jacob 拜托 不要这样
Why?
为什么?
Because you're about to ruin everything.
因为你会毁了这一切的
And I need you.
而且我需要你
Well, I've got loads of time.
我有大把的时间
I'm not gonna give up.
我不会放弃的
I don't want you to,
我也不想你放弃
but it's just 'cause I don't want you to go anywhere.
但那只因我不想你离开
And that's really selfish.
这真是自私啊
You know, I'm not like a car that you can fix up.
我不像一辆能被你修好的汽车
I'm never gonna run right. So I should be fair to you.
我再也不会正常行驶了 所以我对你该公平些
It's because of him, right?
都是因为他 是不是?
Look,
听着
I know what he did to you.
我知道他对你做了什么
But, Bella, I would never ever do that.
但是Bella 我永远也不会那样做的
I won't ever hurt you. I promise.
我永远也不会伤害你 我发誓
I won't let you down.
我不会令你失望的
You can count on me.
你能依靠我
Well,
好了
I need to go home.
我得回家了
I was feeling sick before the movie. Okay?
电影前我就觉得想吐了
What is your problem?
你啥毛病呐?
Right now? You're my problem.
现在吗? 就是你
Feeling sick? Maybe you need to go to the hospital.
想吐? 或许你应该去医院了
You want me to put you in the hospital?
想让我把你送进医院吗
Jake! Jake. Jake, the movie's over. What are you doing?
Jake 电影都放完了 你这是在干什么?
You're really hot.
你身上真热
Like, you feel like you have a fever. Are you okay?
好像发烧了似的 你还好吗
I don't know what's happening.
我不知道怎么了
I gotta go.
我得走了
That dude is weird.
那家伙太奇怪了
Jake, your dad says you have mono.
Jake 你爸说你得了单细胞核增多症
He won't let me visit, but would you call me?
他不让我来看你 你能回个电话吗
Hey, it's me again. I just...
嘿 还是我 我只是...
I'm sorry about what I said at the movie theater.
对于在电影院说过的话我很抱歉
I just wanted to hear your voice, so no pressure.
我只是想听听你的声音 别紧张
Jacob, please...
Jacob 拜托
Call me.
给我打电话
Okay. We should be back around 3:00.
我们大概三点回来
Hey.
Look, I don't have to go fishing today.
我今天不是非去钓鱼不可
Yes, you do.
你得去
Yeah, you do. Go. What are you talking about?
是的 你要去 走吧 还在说什么
Just be careful.
注意安全
Always am.
向来如此
Those bears won't get the drop on me, Bella.
那些熊打不过我的 Bella
My kung fu is strong.
我功夫很厉害的
Jake Jake!
Hey!
You cut your hair off?
你剪了头发?
And got a tattoo?
做了纹身?
Bella Bella.
I thought you were too sick to come outside
我以为你病的出不了门呢
or pick up the phone when I call.
或者接不动我电话呐
Go away.
走开
What?
什么?
Go away.
走开
What happened to you? What's...
你怎么了 什么事儿
Hey! What happened?
嘿 发生什么了
Did Sam get to you? Is that what's happening?
Sam找你了 就是这事儿吗?
Sam's trying to help me. Don't blame him.
Sam想帮我 不要怪他
But if you want somebody to blame,
如果你想怪谁
how about those filthy bloodsuckers you love, the Cullens?
你深爱的那些个肮脏的吸血鬼怎么样 Cullen一家?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
No, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
不 你知道的清清楚楚
You've been lying to everyone. Charlie.
你向每个人都撒了谎 Charlie
But you can't lie to me.
但是你不能欺骗我
- Not anymore, Bella. - Jacob!
- 再也不能了 Bella - Jacob!
Jacob! Jacob!
Look, Bella,
听着 Bella
we can't be friends anymore.
我们不能再做朋友了
Look, Jake, I know that I've been hurting you.
Jake 我知道我伤害了你
It's killing me. It kills me.
我备受折磨 像死一样难过
I just need... Maybe give me, like,
我只是需要...给我点
- some time or something. - Look, don't.
- 时间或什么的 - 不用了
It's not you.
不是因为你
It's not you, it's me, right? Really?
不怪你 是我 对吗?
It's true. It is me.
是真的 因为我
I'm not good.
我不够好
I used to be a good kid.
我曾经是个乖孩子的
Not anymore.
再也不是了
This doesn't even matter. All right?
这一点儿也不重要 行吗
This is over.
全结束了
You can't break up with me.
你不能和我分手
I mean...
我是说...
I mean, you're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友啊
You promised me.
你保证过的
I know.
我知道
I promised I wouldn't hurt you, Bella.
我保证过不会伤害你 Bella
And this is me keeping that promise.
我正在坚守我的誓言
Go home
回家吧
and don't come back or you're gonna get hurt.
不要回来 不然你会受伤的
Alice Alice,
things are...
一切都...
Things are bad again.
又变的糟糕了
Without Jake, I just... I can't stand it.
没有了Jake 我...我坚持不下去了
I don't see Edward anymore.
我再没见到Edward了
Will it really feel like he never existed?
真能做到像他从未存在过一般么?
I will find the place where I can see him again.
我会找到能见到他的地方
Bella Bella.
Laurent Laurent.
I didn't expect to find you here.
没想到在这儿能见到你
I went to visit the Cullens, but the house is empty.
我去拜访Cullen一家 但房子空了
I'm surprised they left you behind.
我真惊讶他们把你留下了
Weren't you sort of
你不就如
a pet of theirs?
他们的个宠物吗?
Yeah. You could say that.
是 可以这么说吧
Do the Cullens visit often?
Cullen一家经常看你吗?
Lie.
撒谎
Yeah, absolutely, all the time.
是的 当然 一直有来
Lie better.
编好点
I'll tell them that you stopped by.
我会告诉他们你来过的
But I probably shouldn't
或许我不应该
tell Edward,
告诉Edward
'cause he's pretty protective.
因为他太保护我了
But he's far away, isn't he?
但是他远在天边 不是吗
Why are you here?
你为什么来这?
I came as a favor to Victoria.
算是帮Victoria一个忙
- Victoria? - She asked me to see
- Victoria? - 她让我来看看
if you were still under the protection of the Cullens.
你是不是还在Cullen庇护之下
Victoria feels it's only fair to kill Edward's mate,
鉴于Edward杀了她的伴侣
given he killed hers.
Victoria觉得只有杀了他的才够公平
An eye for an eye.
以牙还牙
Threaten him.
威胁他
Edward would know who did it. And he'd come after you.
Edward会知道是谁干的 他会找你算账的
I don't think he will.
我不这么认为
After all, how much could you mean to him
毕竟 他把你毫无庇护地丢在这儿
if he left you here unprotected?
你对他能算是什么?
Victoria won't be happy about my killing you,
我杀了你Victoria会不高兴的
but I can't help myself.
但我忍不住
You are so mouth-watering.
你太令人垂涎欲滴了
- Please, don't. I mean, you helped us. - No, no, no, no.
- 求你不要 你帮过我们的 - 不不不
Don't be afraid. I'm doing you a kindness.
别害怕 我这是在帮你
Victoria plans on killing you slowly,
Victoria打算慢慢折磨死你
painfully,
痛苦地
whereas I'll make it quick.
但是我会很快了结你
I promise.
我保证
You will feel nothing.
你什么都感觉不到
Edward, I love you.
Edward 我爱你
I don't believe it.
我不相信
- Dad! I saw them. - What's the matter?
- 爸 我看见它们了 - 怎么了?
- In the woods. They're not bears. - What do you mean "in the woods"?
- 在树林里 不是熊 - 在树林里 什么意思?
Bell, what the hell were you doing out in the woods?
Bell 你去树林里干什么
They're wolves. I mean, they're like huge wolves.
它们是狼 巨型的狼
Are you sure about that, Bella?
你确信 Bella?
Yeah! I just saw them. They were after something.
是的 我刚刚看见它们 它们在追赶着什么
Wolves?
狼?
You saw them?
你看见它们了?
All right, well, Harry,
好吧 Harry
feel like going hunting? Get some of your guys together?
想打猎么 把你的伙计们聚起来?
Sure, yeah, I'll just...
当然 只是...
By now, those wolves will be dead,
眼下那些狼该没命了
and Laurent would have told her I'm unprotected.
Laurent会告诉她我毫无保护
Victoria Victoria.
I should go to the station.
我要去局里
Yeah, you should. You should go.
是的 你应该去
Can you just stay in the house?
你能待在屋里吗?
Bella Bella!
You scared me.
你吓着我了
- What the hell are you doing? - Back up. I'm coming up.
- 你到底在干什么? - 后退 我要上来了
Hey.
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
- For what? - I wish I could explain.
- 为什么? - 真希望我能解释
But I literally can't.
但我真不能说
Have you ever had a secret you couldn't tell anyone,
你有过不能告诉任何人的秘密吗?
one that wasn't yours to share?
不能与他人分享的秘密?
Well, that's what it's like for me.
我就是这样
But worse.
但更糟糕
You have no idea how tight I'm bound.
你不知道我被拘束得多紧
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
I hate what they've done to you.
我恨他们对你做的
I mean, the killer part is, you already know.
我是说 吸血鬼的那部分 你已经知道了
Bella, do you remember when we walked on the beach at La Push?
Bella 你记得我们在拉普什海滩上散步吗?
The...
那个...
The story. The story about
那个关于
the cold ones.
吸血鬼的故事
I guess I understand why that's the only part you remember.
我已经知道为什么你只记得那部分了
There's gotta be something that you can do.
一定有些什么你能做的
No. I'm in it for life.
不 我生来如此
Well, maybe we should just get out of here for a while.
或许我们应该离开一阵子
Just leave,
只管离开
just you and me.
只有你和我
You'd do that?
你愿意这样?
I would do it for you.
为了你 我会的
It's not something I can just run away from, Bella.
这不是我能一逃了之的事情 Bella
But I would run away with you
但如果可以
if I could.
我会和你一起逃开
I gotta go. They'll start wondering where I am.
我要走了 他们会起疑我去哪儿了
Come here.
过来
Please,
请你
try to remember.
试着记住
It'd be so much easier
如果你知道一切
if you knew.
你会好受很多
I'll try. But, Jake...
我会的 但是Jake...
Jake, what are you doing? Wait, Jake.
Jake 你在干什么 等等 Jake
Jake Jake.
Edward, I'm scared.
Edward 我很害怕
You should be.
你应当如此
Really, it's just like an old story.
这只是个古老传说了
I'm not really supposed to say anything about it.
我真的应该什么也不说的
Did you know Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves?
你知道Quileute族是狼的后代吗?
Bella Bella?
I need to see him.
我要见他
He's not in.
他不在
- Okay, I'm sorry, I really need to see him. - Bella!
- 我很抱歉 我真的需要见见他 - Bella
What did you do?
你们做什么了
- Okay, what did you do? - Hey.
- 你们都做了什么? - 嘿
- What did you do to him? - Easy!
- 你们对他怎么样了? - 放松
He didn't want this.
他不想这样
What did we do? What did he do? What'd he tell you?
我们做什么了 他呢 他告诉你什么了?
- Both of you calm down. - Nothing.
- 你们都冷静点儿 - 什么也没有
He tells me nothing because he's scared of you.
他什么也没告诉我 因为他害怕你们
- Too late now. - Bella, get back!
- 太迟了 - Bella 回去
Paul, calm down, now!
Paul 冷静下来 现在
Bella Bella!
Run!
快跑
Jake, run!
Jake 快跑
Paul Paul!
Hey! Take Bella back to Emily's place.
嘿 把Bella带回Emily那儿
Guess the wolf's out of the bag.
看起来狼的秘密暴露了
Alice, is it possible that everything is true?
Alice 这一切有可能是真的吗?
The fairy tales and horror stories?
童话和恐怖故事
Is it possible that there isn't anything sane or normal at all?
是否可能理智与正常根本不存在?
Hey, I think we should go back and see if Jacob's okay.
嘿 我觉得该回去看看Jacob是不是安好了
I hope Paul sinks some teeth in him. Serves him right.
我希望Paul用牙咬他 他是罪有应得
No way. Jacob's a natural.
没可能 Jacob是天才
You see him phase on the fly? I got five says Paul doesn't touch him.
你看他跑时的样子没? 我打包票Paul根本碰不到他
Come on in, Bella. We won't bite.
进来 Bella 我们不会咬你的
Speak for yourself.
说你自己呢吧
* I done me wrong * I done me wrong
* And done all wrong * And done all wrong
* All the wrong I've done I'm sure I'll live quite long * All the wrong I've done I'm sure I'll live quite long
Oh, hey, about Emily, Sam's fiance? Don't stare. It bugs Sam.
嘿 Emily Sam的未婚妻 别盯着看 Sam最讨厌那样
Why would I stare?
我为什么要盯着
Are you guys hungry? Like I have to ask.
伙计们饿了没 真是明知故问
Who's this?
这位是
Bella Swan. Who else?
Bella Swan 还能有谁
Hmm.
So, you're the vampire girl.
那么 你是吸血鬼的女友
So, you're the wolf girl.
那么 你是狼人的女友
Guess so.
算是
Well, I'm engaged to one.
我都和个狼人订婚了
Save some for your brothers. And ladies first. Muffin?
给你兄弟留点儿吧 女士优先 要松饼吗?
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Leave it to Jacob to find a way around Sam's gag order.
让Jacob自己想办法琢磨Sam的禁言令吧
He didn't say anything to me.
他什么也没对我说
That's a wolf thing.
那是狼族的事儿
Alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want them to or not.
老大的命令要无条件服从
And check it out. We can hear each other's thoughts.
知道吗 我们能读懂彼此的想法
Would you shut up? These are trade secrets. Damn it!
能闭嘴么 这些可是秘密 丫的!
This chick runs with vampires.
这小妞和吸血鬼一路的
You can't really run with vampires.
我可跟不上他们的脚步
'Cause they're fast.
他们太快了
Yeah? Well, we're faster.
真的么 我们速度更快
Freaked out yet?
吓到了没?
You're not the first monsters I've met.
你不是我见到的第一个怪物了
Jake's right. You're good with weird.
Jake说对了 你很能接受奇怪事物
Hey.
Sorry.
抱歉
So you're a werewolf?
那么 你是狼人?
Yeah. Last time I checked.
是的 千真万确
A few lucky members of the tribe have the gene.
部落里一小部分幸运儿有这个基因
A bloodsucker moves into town and the fever sets in.
吸血鬼搬进城了 我就全身发烧
Mono.
单核细胞增多症
Yeah. I wish.
我倒希望是
Well, can't you find a way to just stop?
你们找不到方法停止吗?
I mean, it's wrong.
我的意思是 这不对
It's not a lifestyle choice, Bella.
这可不是选择生活方式 Bella
I was born this way. I can't help it.
天生的 我也管不住
You're such a hypocrite. What, I'm not the right kind of monster for you?
你真虚伪 怎么 我不是你要的那款怪物?
It's not what you are.
这无关你是什么种族
It's what you do. They never hurt anybody.
是你做了什么 他们从未伤害任何人
You've killed people, Jake.
你们杀人了 Jake
Bella, we're not killing anyone.
Bella 我们没杀过任何人
Then who is?
那是谁干的?
What we're trying to protect you people from,
我们试图保护你们人类免受他们伤害的
the only thing we do kill,
那些我们唯一杀的
vampires.
吸血鬼
Wait, Jake, you can't.
等下 Jake 你不能
Don't worry. We can't touch your little precious Cullens
别担心 我们不会动你的宝贝Cullen一家
unless they violate the treaty.
除非他们违反契约
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思
You can't kill vampires. They'II...
你们不能杀吸血鬼 他们会...
They'll kill you.
他们会杀了你的
Really? We took out that leech with the dreads easy enough.
真的吗 我们把那个吸血鬼轻易了结了
Laurent? Laurent?
And his red-headed girlfriend is next.
他的红发女友是下一位
Victoria's here?
Victoria在这儿?
Was. We chased her all the way to the Canadian border the other night.
曾经在 那晚我们一路追踪她到加拿大边境
She keeps coming back. We don't know what she's after.
她总回来 我们不知道她要找什么
I do.
我知道
Me.
Don't worry. We've got this place covered.
别担心 我们严守这一块儿
She won't get near you or Charlie.
她不会接近你和Charlie的
Look, you've got to be careful.
你小心点
She's fast. You don't know how fast she is.
她速度很快 远远超越你的想象
You know, your lack of confidence in us is a little insulting.
你对我们没信心 有点侮辱人哦
All right, I'd better go.
好吧 我得走了
You gotta go?
你要走吗?
Yeah.
Got a vampire to kill.
去猎杀吸血鬼
Alice, I'm all right.
Alice 我没事
Until I'm alone.
除了有些孤单
And lately, that's all the time.
最近始终如此
Jacob's gone. He's hunting Victoria.
Jacob走了 他去猎杀Victoria
And Charlie's hunting Jacob.
而Charlie在猎杀Jacob
And you're gone.
你又走了
And so is Edward.
Edward也走了
And there's just nothing now.
于是现在空无一片
You got something, Harry?
你有发现吗 Harry?
Nope. Nothing.
没 没有
But I realize where I have to go,
但我知道我该去哪里
what I have to do to see him again.
我必须做什么才能再次见他
* A tear in my brain * A tear in my brain
* Allows the voices in * Allows the voices in
* They wanna push you off the path * They wanna push you off the path
* With their frequency wires * With their frequency wires
* And you can do no wrong * And you can do no wrong
* In my eyes * In my eyes
* In my eyes * In my eyes
* You can do no wrong * You can do no wrong
* In my eyes * In my eyes
* In my eyes * In my eyes
* A drunken salesman * A drunken salesman
* Your hearing damage * Your hearing damage
* Your mind is restless * Your mind is restless
* They say you're getting better * They say you're getting better
* But you don't feel any better * But you don't feel any better
* Your speakers are blowing * Your speakers are blowing
* Your ears are wrecking * Your ears are wrecking
* Your hearing damage * Your hearing damage
* You wish you felt better * You wish you felt better
* You wish you felt better * You wish you felt better
* You can do no wrong * You can do no wrong
* In my eyes * In my eyes
* In my eyes * In my eyes
* In my eyes * In my eyes
Don't do this.
别这么做
You wanted me to be human.
你想让我做人类
Watch me.
看着我
Please.
求你
For me.
为了我
You won't stay with me any other way.
除此办法之外 你我不能厮守
Bella, please.
Bella 求你
* This constant noise all the time * This constant noise all the time
* Even though you're the only one I see * Even though you're the only one I see
Breathe!
呼吸!
Breathe!
醒醒!
Come on, Bella, breathe!
求你了 Bella 醒醒!
Bella? Bella, can you hear me?
Bella Bella 能听到我吗?
Jake? Jake?
Come here.
过来
What the hell were you thinking?
你想什么呢你?
I just wanted to see something.
我只是想看一些东西
Get her home! I'm gonna go help out over at Harry's place.
送她回家! 我去帮Harry的忙
What happened at Harry's?
Harry怎么了?
Harry Clearwater had a heart attack.
据说Harry心脏病发作
Charlie and my dad are over at his place with his family.
Charlie和我爸去慰问他的家人了
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
He's gone.
他过世了
Come on. I'll get you something dry and drive you home.
来 我帮你弄干然后送你回家
108 degrees over here.
我身上热的很呐
God!
老天!
My hands are freezing.
我的手冻僵了
It must be nice, never getting cold.
永不会冷的感觉一定很棒
It's a wolf thing.
狼人都会如此
It's not.
It's a Jacob thing.
只有Jacob这样
You're just warm.
你真的很温暖
You're like your own sun.
你就像太阳一样
This is better, now that you know about me.
这样更好 现在你了解我了
But...
但...
You saw what happened to Emily.
你看到Emily的事了吧
Sam got angry.
Sam怒了
Lost it for a split second.
只是一秒钟的失控
Em was standing too close.
而Em当时站得太近
He'll never be able to take that back.
他永远无法挽回了
What if I got mad at you?
如果我对你怒了该如何?
Sometimes,
有时
I feel like I'm gonna disappear.
我感觉自己快要消失
Okay, not that you need me
并不是说 你需要我
to tell you something like this,
对你说这样的话
but I always will. You're not gonna lose yourself.
但我会一直提醒你 你不会迷失自己
I wouldn't let that happen.
我不会让那种事发生的
How?
怎么做?
I'll tell you all the time
我会一直对你说
how special you are.
你是多么与众不同
Thank you. For everything.
谢谢 为我所做的一切
Wait.
等等
There's a vampire.
这里有个吸血鬼
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I can smell it. I'm getting you out of here.
我可以闻到 我带你离开这
That's Carlisle's car.
那是Carlisle的车
They're here.
他们在这里
Bella, it's a trick! Stop! You gotta come with me!
Bella 是个圈套 停! 你跟我走!
They won't hurt me.
他们不会伤害我的
If a Cullen is back here, this is their territory.
如果Cullen一家回来 这里是他们的领地
Treaty says we can only defend on our own lands.
契约规定我们只保卫自己的领地
- I can't protect you here. - Okay. That's okay. You don't have to.
- 在这里我不能保护你 - 好的 没事 不必
You're about to cross a line.
你好像打算越界
Then don't draw one.
那就别划界线
Please?
求你?
Alice? Alice?
- Oh, my God! What are you... - Bella!
- 哦 老天! 你怎么... - Bella!
I'm sorry, I just, I can't believe you're here. Is...
抱歉 我只是 我只是无法相信你会在这儿 你...
Would you like to explain to me how you're alive?
能给我解释一下你怎么活下来的吗?
What?
什么?
I saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff.
我在幻象中看到你跳崖
Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself?
你究竟为何要自杀?
I mean, what about Charlie?
Charlie怎么办?
- What about... - I didn't try to kill myself.
- 怎么办... - 我不是尝试自杀
I was cliff jumping.
我是要跳崖
Recreationally.
闹着玩的!
It was fun.
有趣而已
I have never met anyone more prone to life-threatening idiocy.
我从没见过如此不顾性命的蠢行
Does...
你...
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗?
No.
He only calls in once every few months.
他只是每几个月来一个电话
He said he wants to be alone.
他说他想独处
Bella, what is that God-awful wet dog smell?
Bella 为什么闻起来 会有可怖的落汤狗的味道?
Um...
嗯...
That's probably me.
可能是我
Or it's Jacob.
或者Jacob的气味
Jacob who?
Jacob是谁?
Jacob's kind of a werewolf.
Jacob是狼人
Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep.
Bella! 狼人可不是什么志趣相投的伙伴
Speak for yourself.
说你自己呢吧
I had to see you were safe.
我来看看你是否安全
I thought you couldn't protect me here.
我记得你说在这你不能保护我
Guess I don't care.
也许我不在意这些了
Well, I'm not gonna hurt her.
我不会伤害她的
No, you're just a harmless Cullen.
是 你是一个无害的Cullen家的人
I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of you.
我说的是另外一个吸血鬼 因为你们而想杀了Bella
Victoria? Victoria?
Yeah, Victoria's been around.
是的 Victoria曾在附近出现
I didn't see her.
我没看见过她
I didn't see you get pulled out of the water, either.
我也没看见有人把你从水里救出
I can't see past you and your pack of mutts.
我看不见你和你们那群疯狗
Don't get me upset...
别惹我...
- Hey, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop. ...or things are gonna get very ugly.
- 嘿 停 停 停 停 - ...否则给你难堪
I'll give you a minute.
我给你们点时间
Hey.
You're not going anywhere. You're gonna come back,
别去其他地方 到时回这来
- right? - As soon as you put the dog out.
- 对吗? - 你一赶走这只狗我就回来
Is he...
他...
Are there others? How many Cullens are here
还有其他Cullen家的人在吗?
and how long are they staying?
他们要待多久?
No.
It's just Alice.
只有Alice一个
And she can stay as long as she'd like.
她随便待多久都可
Well, are the rest coming back?
那其他人会回来吗?
No.
Not that I know of.
据我所知不会
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
That's it.
就这些
Well, if that's all, then you'd better go run back to Sam.
如果没事 那你最好赶快回Sam那里
I've done it again.
我又这么做了
I keep breaking my promise.
不断违背我的誓言
We don't have to do this to each other.
我们之间不必如此
Yes, we do.
不 需要
Bella... Bella...
Swan residence.
这里是Swan家
He's not here right now.
他现在不在
He's arranging a funeral.
他安排葬礼去了
Who was that?
哪位?
What?
怎么了?
Always in the way.
总是挡道
Who was that?
是谁?
Bella, step back.
Bella 退后
- Jake, who was that? - Bella! Bella, it's Edward.
- Jake 是谁? - Bella! Bella 是Edward
He thinks you're dead. Rosalie told him why I came here.
他以为你死了 Rosalie告诉了他我来这的原因
Why would you... Why didn't you let me speak to him?
你为什么...不让我跟他说话?
- He didn't ask for you. - Bella.
- 他没有找你 - Bella
- I don't care! - Bella. Bella! He's going to the Volturi.
- 我不在乎! - Bella Bella 他要去找Volturi家族
He wants to die, too.
他也想死
JACOB: He left you, Bella. He didn't want you anymore. Remember?
他抛弃了你 Bella 他不再要你 记得吗?
No, I'm not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt.
不 我不能让他因为内疚而去送死
What about your dad?
那你爸爸怎么办?
I'm 18. I'm legally free to go, and I left a note.
我18岁了 从法律上讲我行动自由 而我也留了纸条
Please, Bella,
求你 Bella
just stay here.
留下
For Charlie.
为Charlie
Or for me.
或为我
I have to go.
我必须去
I'm begging you.
我求你
Please.
求你
Goodbye, Jacob.
再见 Jacob
Okay.
好吧
So you've made up your minds.
你打定主意了哈
I'm afraid your particular gifts
我有点可惜你的天赋
are too valuable to destroy.
如此珍贵不应毁灭
But if you're unhappy with your lot, join us.
如果你惋叹命运不幸 可加入我们
We would be delighted to utilize your skills.
我们也乐意利用你的的能力
Won't you consider staying with us?
你何不考虑下留在我们这里吗?
You know it will happen anyway.
你明知早晚会如此
Not without cause.
但不会毫无由头
Such a waste.
暴殄天物!
I'm guessing you didn't rent this car?
我猜这辆你不是租来的吧?
I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto.
我想你眼下不会介意我偷车
Not today.
今天不会
What? What do you see?
怎么了? 你看到什么了?
They refused him.
他们拒绝了他
- So? - He's gonna make a scene.
- 那? - 他想暴露身份
- Show himself to the humans. - No! When?
- 把自己的身份暴露给人类 - 不! 什么时候?
He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun's at its highest.
他会等到正午 太阳升到最高点
God, Alice, you got to hurry up.
天呢 Alice 你开快点
There's Volterra.
那就是沃特拉
- Why are they all in red? - San Marco's Day festival.
- 为何他们都身着红装? - 庆祝圣马库斯节
They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city.
纪念吸血鬼被逐出这个城市
It's the perfect setting.
背景很完美
The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself.
在此暴露 Volturi家族绝不会放过他
We have five minutes.
我们只有5分钟
I know, Bella, just breathe.
我知道 Bella 深呼吸
Alice! Alice!
Bella, you're the only one he can't see coming.
Bella 你是唯一一个他不会想到会来的人
If I go, he'll read my thoughts. He'll think I'm lying. He'll rush into it.
换成我 他会读我思维 他会因为我的欺骗而选择速死
- Where do I go? - He'll be under the clock tower. Go!
- 我去哪找? - 他就在钟塔下面 快!
Don't!
别!
Heaven.
这是天堂
You have to move.
必须进去
Open your eyes. Look at me. I'm alive.
睁开眼睛 看看我 我还活着
You have to move.
必须进去
Bella Bella.
- You're here. - I'm here.
- 你来了 - 是我
You're alive.
你还活着
Yes.
I needed to make you see me once.
我想让你再次看到我
You had to know that I was alive,
必须让你知道我还活着
that you didn't have to feel guilty about anything.
这样你就不必内疚
I can let you go now.
现在我可以让你走了
I never acted out of guilt.
我绝不是因为内疚
I just couldn't live in a world where you don't exist.
没有你我活不下去
- But you said... - I lied.
- 但你说... - 我骗你的
I had to lie. But you believed me so easily.
我必须撒谎 但你却那么轻易就信了
Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me.
因为你爱我 这说不通啊
I mean, I'm nothing. I'm human. I'm nothing.
我一无是处 我是人类 无关紧要
Bella, you're everything to me.
Bella 你于我是一切
You're everything.
全部
I won't be needing your services after all, gentlemen.
我现在不需要你们的帮忙了 绅士们
Aro wants to speak with you again.
Aro想再次跟你聊聊
No rules were broken.
没有破坏规矩
Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue.
虽说如此 咱应该到个更适合的审判地谈吧
Fine.
好吧
Bella, why don't you go and enjoy the rest of the festival?
Bella 要不你和大家一起欢度节日?
The girl comes with us.
这女孩必须跟我们一起走
No. You can go to hell.
不 你去死吧
Come on, guys.
别逗了 伙计们
It's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene.
这是庆祝节日 你们也不愿引起骚动
We wouldn't.
我们不想
Enough.
够了
Jane Jane.
Aro sent me to see what was taking so long.
Aro派我来看下为何要这么久
Just do as she says.
按她吩咐的意思做
Go ahead.
你们先请
Don't be scared.
别害怕
Are you?
你呢?
No.
- Is she human? - Yes.
- 她是人类? - 是
Does she know?
她知道这一切?
Yes.
Then, why would...
那为何...
She wants to be.
想要成为...
And so she will be.
她会转变的
Or dessert.
或者成为甜点
Sister. They send you out to get one and you bring back two.
妹妹 让你抓一个你却带回来两个
And a half.
还有半个
Such a clever girl.
真是个聪明姑娘
What a happy surprise!
真是个惊喜!
Bella is alive after all.
Bella终究还是活着呐
Isn't that wonderful?
简直棒极了哈?
I love a happy ending.
我喜欢圆满的结局
Ah.
They are so rare.
罕见啊
Her blood appeals to you so much
她甜美的鲜血如此吸引你
it makes me thirsty.
都让我饥渴了
How can you stand to be so close to her?
你距她一步之遥何以忍住?
- It's not without difficulty. - Yes, I can see that.
- 并不容易 - 是 我可以理解
Aro can read every thought I've ever had with one touch.
Aro只要轻轻一摸 就可以知道我所有的想法
And now you know everything.
现在你知晓一切了
So get on with it.
那就继续吧
You are quite a soul reader yourself, Edward.
你的读心术也很不错啊 Edward
Though you can't read Bella's thoughts.
尽管如此你却无法获悉Bella的想法
Fascinating.
妙啊!
I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts, as well.
我很愿意看看你是否也能防御我的能力
Would you do me the honor?
肯赏光吗?
Interesting.
有趣
Hmm.
I see nothing.
我什么都没有读到
I wonder if...
我非常好奇...
Let us see if she's immune to all our powers.
让咱看看她是否对我们所有的能力都免疫
Shall we, Jane?
能展示下吗 Jane?
- No! - Pain.
- 不! - 疼痛
Stop!
住手!
Stop! Please! Stop!
住手! 求你! 住手!
Stop! Just stop hurting him! Please! Please!
住手! 别伤害她! 求你! 求你!
Jane? Jane?
Master?
主人?
Go ahead, my dear.
继续 亲爱的
This may hurt just a little.
这可能会有些痛
Remarkable!
太不可思议!
She confounds us all.
她挫败了我们所有人
So what do we do with you now?
那我们现在该如何处置你呢?
You already know what you're going to do, Aro.
你已知道怎么做 Aro
She knows too much.
她知道的太多了
She's a liability.
她是个负担
Hmm.
That's true.
的确如此
Felix? Felix?
No!
不!
Please! No! No! Please, please!
求你! 不! 不! 求你! 求你!
Kill me! Kill me! Not him.
杀了我! 杀了我! 别伤害他
How extraordinary.
多特别啊!
You would give up your life for someone like us.
你竟然愿意为我们这类放弃生命
A vampire.
为吸血鬼
A soulless monster.
一群无魂的怪物
Just get away from her!
放她走!
You don't know a thing about his soul.
你对他的灵魂一无所知
This is a sadness.
真是悲剧!
If only it were your intention to give her immortality.
只要你有意使她永生
Wait!
等等!
Bella will be one of us.
Bella会成为我们的一员
I've seen it.
我预见到了
I'll change her myself.
我来初拥她
Mesmerizing.
令人着迷!
To see what you have seen before it has happened.
能遇见尚未发生之事
Your gifts will make for an intriguing
你的天赋将成就一个有趣
immortal,
而不朽的
Isabella Isabella.
Go now.
去吧
Make your preparations.
做好准备
Let us be done with this.
我们来亲自来处理
Heidi will arrive any moment.
Heidi随时会到
Thank you for your visit.
感谢你们的拜访
We will return the favor.
我们也会热情回馈
I would advise that you follow through on your promise soon.
我建议你们立即实现诺言
We do not offer second chances.
下不为例
Goodbye, my young friends.
再见 我的年轻朋友们
Nice fishing, Heidi.
收获不错 Heidi
Yes, they do look rather juicy.
是 他们的确看来诱人
Save some for me.
给我留点
This way, please. Stay together.
走这边 一起走
Stop! Stop!
停! 停!
You're here.
你还在
You can sleep.
安心睡吧
I'll still be here when you wake up.
你睡醒前我都会守着你
Bella, the only reason I left
Bella 我离开你的唯一原因
was because I thought I was protecting you.
是我以为我是在保护你
I needed you
我希望你
to have a chance at a normal, happy life.
有机会过上正常快乐的生活
It was so easy for you to leave.
你可以那么轻易的离开我
Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in 100 years.
离开你是我这一百年最艰难的事
And I swear,
我发誓
I will never fail you again.
我不会再辜负你
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
- Charlie's coming. - Hey.
- Charlie来了 - 嗨
You okay?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
还好
Dad, you don't have to worry.
爸 你不必担心我
You know, last time you said that, you took off.
上次你这样说 你出走了
I didn't see you for three days.
三天都不见
I'm really sorry, Dad.
我真的很抱歉 爸爸
Bella, do not ever do that to me again.
Bella 别再这么对我
Ever.
永远别
And you're grounded
你被禁足了哦
for the rest of your life.
终生禁足哦
Okay.
好吧
I'm not technically breaking any of his rules.
严格说 我没有违反他的规定
He did say I couldn't take a step inside the door.
他的确有说 我不能踏进门内一步
I came in through the window.
我是从窗子进来
He's not gonna forgive me easily.
他不会这么容易原谅我的
I know.
我知道
Can you?
你呢?
I hope you can,
我希望你能
'cause I honestly don't know how to live without you.
因为没有你 我真的不知如何生活
Come here.
过来
Once Alice changes me,
一旦Alice把我转变
you can't get rid of me.
你就别想再抛弃我
She won't need to change you.
她不一定要转变你
There are always ways to keep the Volturi in the dark.
一定还有别的方法可以瞒住Volturi家族
No. No.
不 不
You all know what I want.
你们都知道我想要的
And I know how much I'm asking for.
而我也知道我的要求有些过分
The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote.
我认为唯一公平的是大家投票表决
- You don't know what you're talking about. - Shut up.
- 你不知道你在说什么 - 闭嘴
Alice? Alice?
I already consider you my sister.
我已经把你当成我的姐妹了
- Yes. - Thank you.
- 我同意 - 谢谢
JASPER: I vote "yes."
我也投"同意"
It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time.
这样我就不用一直想要杀你
Hmm.
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted,
我为之前的行为向你两道歉
and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough
而且我真感激的是你足够勇敢
to go and save my brother.
去救我弟弟
But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself.
但换了我 我不会选择这样的生活
And I wish that there'd been someone to vote "no" for me.
如果是我 我希望有人能阻止我
So, no.
故此 我反对
I vote "Hell, yeah."
我当然投"同意"
And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way.
我们用别的方法打击Volturi家族
I already consider you a part of the family.
我早把你当成是家庭的一员了
Yes.
我同意
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我?
You know what this means.
你知道里边的含义
You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice.
你选择没她不活 这让我别无选择
I won't lose my son.
我不想失去我的儿子
I'll wait until after graduation to make it easier on Charlie.
我想等到毕业以后再做 这样子Charlie会好过些
Edward, I want you to be the one to do it.
Edward 我希望由你亲自来做
He wants to talk to me.
他想和我聊会
So you're still alive for now.
因此你现在还活着
He thinks it's me keeping you away.
他认为是我把你带远了
You stay the hell out of my head.
别读我的想法
Jacob, I know you have something to say to me.
Jacob 我知道你有话对我说
But I want to say something to you first, if that's all right.
如果可以的话 我想先对你说点什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for keeping Bella alive when I didn't.
谢谢你在我不在的时候保护Bella
No. You didn't.
不 你确实不在
And it wasn't for your benefit, trust me.
我不是为你保护她 相信我
I'm still grateful.
我还是很感激
But I'm here now.
但现在我回来了
I'm not gonna leave her side until she orders me away.
除非她赶我走否则我不会离开她
We'll see.
咱们走着瞧
Hey, my turn to talk.
该我说了
I'm here to remind you about a key point in the treaty.
我提醒你别忘记我们契约的一个重点
I haven't forgotten.
我没忘
What key point?
什么重点?
If any of them bites a human,
如果你们中任何人咬了人类
the truce is over.
停战就会结束
But if I choose it, it has nothing to do with you.
但如果我是自愿 就不关你事
No. No, I won't let you.
不 不 我不会让你
You're not gonna be one of them, Bella.
你不能变成他们的一份子 Bella
It's not up to you.
这你不能决定
You know what we'll do to you. I won't have a choice.
你知道我们会怎样对你 我别无选择
Bella, please, come.
Bella 拜托 走吧
Wait.
等等
Is he gonna hurt me? Read his mind.
他会伤害我吗? 读他的想法
Jake Jake,
I love you.
我爱你
So, please,
所以 求你
don't make me choose,
不要逼我抉择
'cause it'll be him.
因为我一定选他
It's always been him.
一直就是他
Bella... Bella...
- Goodbye, Jacob. - No, you don't speak for her!
- 再见 Jacob - 不 不用你为她说
Bella, get out of here.
Bella 咱们走
Stop!
停!
Stop!
停!
You can't hurt each other without hurting me.
你们互相伤害 我也不能幸免
Jake Jake.
He's right.
他是对的
You shouldn't become what I am.
你不该变成我这样
I can't do this alone.
我一个人做不到
Then, please, just wait.
那就请等等
Just give me five years.
给我五年的时间
That's too long.
这太长了
Then three?
那么三年?
You're so stubborn.
你真固执
What are you waiting for?
你要等什么?
I have one condition
我有一个条件
if you want me to do it myself.
如果你要我亲自来的话
What's the condition?
什么条件?
And then forever.
约束永远
That's what I'm asking.
正如我愿
Marry me, Bella.
嫁给我 Bella
新月 -=结束=-
White demon love song down the hall
White demon shadow on the road
Back up your mind, there is a call
He isn't coming after all
Love this time
She likes the way he sings
White demon love song's in her dreams
White demon, where's your selfish kiss?
White demon sorrow will arrange
Let's not forget about the fear
Black invitation to this place that cannot change
While strangely holy
Come for a rain
White demon, widen your heart's scope
White demon, who let your friend go?
White demon, widen your heart's scope
White demon, who let your friend go?
- Let us be in love - Let us be in love
- Let's do old and gray - Let's do old and gray
- I won't make you cry - I won't make you cry
- I will never stray - I will never stray
- I will do my part - I will do my part
Let us be in love tonight
White demon, widen your heart's scope
White demon, who let your friend go?
White demon, widen your heart's scope
White demon, who let your friend go?
Stand it anymore, darling
Stand it
Meet me on the equinox
Meet me halfway
When the sun is perched at its highest peak
In the middle of the day
Let me give my love to you
Let me take your hand
As we walk in the dimming light
Oh, darling, understand
That everything, everything ends
That everything, everything ends
Meet me on your best behavior
Meet me at your worst
For there will be no stone unturned
Or bubble left to burst
Let me lay beside you, darling
Let me be your man
And let our bodies intertwine
But always understand
That everything, everything ends
That everything, everything ends
That everything, everything, everything ends
A window
An opened tomb
The sun crawls
Across your bedroom
A halo
A waiting room
Your last breaths
Moving through you
As everything, everything ends
As everything, everything, everything
Everything, everything, everything ends
Meet me on the equinox
Meet me halfway
When the sun is perched at its highest peak
In the middle of the day
Let me give my love to you
Let me take your hand
And as we walk in the dimming light
Oh, darling, understand
That everything, everything ends