闻香识女人 Scent of a Woman

上映日期: 1,992

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情

导演: 马丁·布莱斯特

演员: 阿尔·帕西诺 / 克里斯·奥唐纳 / 詹姆斯·瑞布霍恩 / 加布里埃尔·安瓦尔 / 菲利普·塞默·霍夫曼 / 理查德·文彻 / 布莱德利·惠特福德 / 罗谢尔·奥利弗 / Margaret Egint


台词
闻 香 识 女 人
“感恩节周末征人”
“感恩节周末照顾亲人”
I wish you wouldn't do that around me. It's so filthy!
在我身边最好别抽 太恶心了
- Don't give me a problem about the cigarettes any more. - It's such a filthy habit.
- 别再烦我了 - 这是坏习惯
Oh,my God! Look at this.
老天! 看这玩意
- Oh, Jesus! - This is so appalling!
- 上帝! - 太过份了!
I can't believe it!
难以置信
I can't believe they gave it to him.
竟然会给他
Ah, this is pathetic!
真悲惨
Now he's a loser with a jaguar.
开捷豹的失败虫
Seriously, who did he have to blow to get that thing?
到底他拍对了谁的马屁?
- Good morning, sir. - Mr. Willis.
- 早上好 先生 - 威利斯早
- It's really, uh - Mr. Trask!
- 这小车真是 - 特拉斯克早
quite a piece of machinery.
一部好车
- Good morning, Havemeyer. - Morning to you, sir.
- 早上好 海夫梅 - 您早 先生
- Bene! - Bene?
- 美妙! - 美妙?
- Bene! Fabulous! - What's fabulous?
- 美妙 非常美妙! - 什么美妙?
That fine piece of steel you have back there.
您开的那小玩意儿
Ah, you don't think I deserve it.
你觉得我不配
No, sir. On the contrary. I think it's great.
不 相反 我认为很相配
Why should the headmaster of Baird be seen putt- putting around in some junker?
博德的校长怎能开破车呢?
In fact, I think the board of trustees
实际上 我认为董事会
have had their first true stroke of inspiration in some time.
早有此意了吧
Thank you, Havemeyer. I'll take that at face value.
谢谢 海夫梅 我照单收下
I'd expect nothing less, sir.
正合我意 先生
Have a good day.
祝您有个美好的一天
- Morning, Mrs. Hunsaker. - Good morning.
- 早上好 亨塞克太太 - 早上好
What have we here, Murderer's Row?
这堆是什么? 杀人犯名单?
- What was that about? - Nothing. Just saying hello.
- 你们讲什么? - 没什么 打声招呼而已
I like to say hello to Headmaster Trask.
我喜欢跟校长特拉斯克打招呼
Sugarbush. Lift tickets and condo vouchers.
甘蔗丛 滑雪场门票和渡假产屋收据
- I thought we were going to Stowe. - Sugarbush is Stowe, Jimmy.
- 我们不是要去斯朵吗? - 甘蔗丛就在斯朵 吉米
I'm sure we're doing it right. Thanksgiving in Vermont, Christmas in Switzerland.
感恩节在维蒙 圣诞节到瑞士
- Christmas in Gstaad is gonna cost us... - 'Staad.
- 去瑞士吉斯达会花费... - 斯达
The "G" is silent, 'Staad. George?
G不发音 念斯达 乔治?
- 'Staad. - Trent?
- 斯达 - 特伦特?
- 'Staad, man. - So what about 'Staad?
- 斯达 - 斯达怎么了?
Fine. The "G" may be silent,
好吧 G也许不发音
but it's gonna take at least three grand to get there.
但去那儿少说也要三千元
- I'll talk to my father. - Better yet, have my father talk to your father.
- 我要打电话给我爸 - 最好快点 要不让我爸爸打给你爸爸
Or my father talk to your father.
或者我爸爸打给你爸爸
You going home this weekend, Chas?
周末回家吗 查里?
Uh, I don't know.
不知道
You going home to fucking Idaho for Thanksgiving?
你要回他妈的爱达荷吗?
I'm from Oregon.
我家在奥勒冈
I meant fucking Oregon.
他妈的奥勒冈
Charlie, how do you feel about skiing?
查尔斯 想不想去滑雪?
You in the mood for the white- bosomed slopes of Vermont?
徜徉在白茫茫的维蒙州?
Got a deal going, kid. Twenty- percent off for my friends.
优惠价 我的朋友打八折
My father set it up. Christmas in Switzerland.
我爸安排的 圣诞节就去瑞士斯达
- 'Staad. - Gstaad. Dropping the "G" is phony.
- 斯达 - 吉斯达 没有G是山寨的
- You said everybody says 'Staad. - Not if you've been there.
- 你说念斯达的 - 你又没去过
Easter in Bermuda, then Kentucky Derby weekend.
复活节去百慕达 然后是肯塔基大赛马
We could fit you in, kid.
我们一道去
Well, how much are these white- bosomed slopes of Vermont?
去白茫茫的维蒙要多少钱?
Twelve hundred
一千二百
Includes a nine- course, champagne thanksgiving dinner.
含九道大菜香槟晚餐
Twelve hundred dollars is a little rich for my blood, Harry.
一千二对我而言是多了
Well, how short are you?
你差多少?
How short, Harry?
差多少?
So short it wouldn't be worth the trouble of you and George to measure.
差到你和乔治根本不必问
- But, thanks for asking, all right?
- 还是谢谢你的邀请
- If you change your mind - What'd you do that for? You know he's on aid.
- 如果你改变心意的话 - 何必问他? 你知道他靠奖学金的
On major holidays, Willis, it's customary for the lord of the manor
假期里富人总愿
- to offer drippings to the poor. - You're so full of shit!
- 施舍穷者 - 你真臭屁!
- Hi. Mrs. Rossi? - Yes
- 罗丝太太吗? - 是的
I'm here about the weekend job.
我是来应聘周末工作的
Come on in.
请进
Does he got pimples? He hates pimples.
有没有粉刺? 他痛恨粉刺
Francine, be quiet.
弗朗辛 安静点
Pimples. Pimple. Yeah.
粉刺 粉刺
Shush! I'm sorry.
抱歉
- The school gave me your name, but I've forgotten it. - It's Charlie Simms.
- 学校给了我你的名字 但是我忘了 - 查尔斯·西门
- How are you, Charlie? - Fine, thanks.
- 你好吗? - 很好 谢谢
Right this way.
往这儿
- You're available the whole weekend? - Uh, yeah.
- 这周末都有空吗? - 是的
- Not going home for Thanksgiving? - No.
- 不回家过感恩节? - 不回去
Good.
很好
They put him in a veteran's home, but he hated it,
本来他在退伍军人之家 但他讨厌那里
so I told my dad that we'd take him.
我和我爸就接他来了
Before you go in, do you mind my telling you a few things?
进去之前先听我说
Don't "sir" him and don't ask him too many questions.
不要称他长官 别问太多
And if he staggers a little when he gets up, don't pay any attention.
他站不起来时 别去扶他
Charlie, I can tell you're the right person for the job.
我一看就知道你能胜任
and Uncle Frank's gonna like you a lot too.
弗兰克叔叔一定会喜欢你
Uh, where you gonna be this weekend?
周末你们要去哪里?
We're driving to Albany.
开车去奥尔巴尼
Donny, my husband, has family there.
唐尼 我先生 他家在那儿
- Do you want Tommy in or out? - Leave him out!
- 要不要汤米出去? - 出去!
He's chasing that Calico ginch from the track houses again!
他又在追小野猫了!
Down deep, the man is a lump of sugar.
别害怕 其实他甜的跟糖似的
- Sir? - Don't call me sir!
- 长官? - 少叫我长官!
I'm sorry. I mean mister, sir.
抱歉 我是说先生 长官
Uh- oh, we got a moron here, is that it?
来了个白痴 是吗?
No, mister... Uh, that is...
不 先生... 呃...
Uh, Lieutenant. Yes, sir, Lieu...
中尉 是的 长官 中...
Lieutenant Colonel.
中校
26 years on the line, nobody ever busted me four grades before.
服役26年了 从没有人连降我四级
Get in here, you idiot!
进来 笨蛋
Come a little closer. I wanna get a better look at you.
靠近点 我想看清楚
How's your skin, son?
你的皮肤怎样?
My skin, sir?
我皮肤 长官?
- Oh, for Christ's sake. - I'm sorry, I don'...
- 妈呀 上帝 - 对不起, 我...
Just call me Frank. Call me Mr. Slade.
叫我弗兰克 叫我史雷得先生
Call me Colonel, if you must. Just don't call me sir.
叫我中校 随你便 就是别叫我长官
All right, Colonel.
好的 中校
Simms Charles. A senior.
西门·查尔斯 一个毕业班的学生
- You on student aid, Simms? - Uh, yes, I am.
- 你拿奖学金的 西门? - 是的
For "student aid" read "crook."
该叫奖学金为罪犯
Your father peddles car telephones at a 300% markup.
你父亲卖的电话加价了300%
Your mother works on heavy commission in a camera store.
你母亲在照像馆上班有很多提成
Graduated to it from espresso machines.
最会烧特浓咖啡
What are you, dying of some wasting disease?
你呢 患了什么萎缩病吗?
No, I'm right. I'm right here.
没有 我很好 我就在这儿
I know exactly where your body is.
我知道你的躯壳在那儿
What I'm looking for is some indication of a brain.
我看重的是脑子
Too much football without a helmet?
踢足球把脑子踢坏了?
Hah! Lyndon's line on Gerry Ford.
詹森总统评福特总统
Deputy Debriefer, Paris Peace Talks, '68.
我负责简报 巴黎和谈 1968
Snagged the Silver Star and a silver bar. Threw me into G2.
得完"银星"得"银熊" 调我去G2
G2?
情报大队吗?
Intelligence, of which you have none.
聪明人才能做 你不够格
Where're you from?
你哪里的?
Um, Gresham, Oregon,
葛逊 奥勒冈
Colonel.
中校
What does your daddy do in Gresham, Oregon?
爸爸在奥勒冈做什么的?
Hmm? Count wood chips?
数碎木片?
Uh, my stepfather and my mom run a convenience store.
继父和妈妈开便利商店
- How convenient! What time they open? - 5:00 A.M.
- 真便利 什么时候开门? - 早上5点
- Close? - 1:00 A.M.
- 关门呢? - 凌晨1点
Hard workers.
很卖力
You got me all misty- eyed!
真叫我热泪盈眶!
So, what are you doing here in this sparrow- fart town?
那你在这鸟不拉屎的地方干嘛?
I, I... I attend Baird.
我...我念博德
Attend Baird!
念博德!
I know you go to the Baird school.
我知道你上博德
Point is, how do you afford it,
问题是 你怎么上的起
even with the student aid and the folks back home hustling corn nuts?
就算有奖学金和父母努力卖玉米?
I won a, uh, Young America merit scholarship.
我还得了一个年轻美国之光奖学金
Glory, glory Hallelujah
荣耀 荣耀属我主
Glory, glory Hallelujah
荣耀 荣耀属我主
- Who's there?
- 是谁?
- That little piece of tail?
- 那小不点?
Get her outta here!
叫她走开!
Can't believe they're my blood.
难以置信竟然是我的种
I.Q. of sloths and the manners of banshees.
懒鬼般的智商 女鬼般的礼貌
He's a mechanic, she's a homemaker.
她爹是技工 她娘是管家
He knows as much about cars as a beauty queen,
他很懂车
and she bakes cookies, taste like wing nuts.
而她烤的小饼脆又香
As for the tots, they're twits.
生的孩子 却是白痴
How's your skin, son? I like my aides to be presentable.
你的皮肤如何? 我的助理要是个像样点的
Well, I... I've had a few zits.
我... 我有几颗青春痘
Um, but my roommate, he lent me his Clinique because he's from
但是我室友借我保养霜 他是
"The History of My Skin" by Charles Simms.
《我的皮肤史》查尔斯·西门著
You patronizing me, peewee? Hmm?
你在唬我?
You giving me that old prep school palaver?
名校的那套屁话?
Baird School!
博德学院!
A bunch of runny- nosed snots in tweed jackets...
流着鼻涕穿苏格兰呢的小鬼...
all studying to be George Bush.
个个都想当乔治·布什
I believe President Bush went to Andover, Colonel.
布什总统念的是安杜佛学院吧 中校
You sharpshooting me, punk?
你挑我毛病?
Is that what you're doing?
是不是?
Don't you sharpshoot me!
少跟我鸡蛋里挑骨头!
You'll give me forty.
先做四十下伏地挺身
Then you're gonna give me forty more.
然后再四十
Then you're gonna pull K.P., the grease pit!
然后就以为能当重任了?!
I'll rub your nose in enlisted men's crud
我会按着你的头浸油槽
till you don't know which end is up! You understand?
直到你分不清方向! 明白吗?
Yeah.
明白
- What do you want? - What do you mean, what do I want?
- 你要什么? - 您什么意思?
What do you want here?
你来这儿干什么?
I wa- want a job.
我想要一份工作
A job!
一个工作!
Yeah, I want a job so I can make, you know,
我想要一份工作好赚钱
my plane fare home for Christmas.
买机票回家过圣诞
God, you're touching!
上帝 真令人感动
Still here, poormouth?
还没走 哭穷鬼?
Convenience store...my ass!
便利店...我的妈!
Hustling jalapeno dips to the appleseeds.
忙着给老乡拌调味酱
Go on.
去吧
Dismissed.
解散
Dismissed!
解散!
- Mrs. Rossi?
- 罗丝太太?
Charlie, we're up here! Come on up.
查理 我们在这儿 上来吧
- Uh, this is Donny. - Hey, Charlie.
- 这是唐尼 - 查理
Uh, Mrs. Rossi, I got the feeling I screwed up.
罗丝太太 我想我搞砸了
- Oh, you couldn't have. - It was a bad interview.
- 不会啦 - 糟糕的面试
That was no interview, Charlie. You're it.
没有面试 查理 就是你
You're the only one that showed up. You have to take the job.
只有你来应征 你一定要做这个工作
He sleeps a lot. You can watch television, call your girlfriend.
他睡的多 你可以看电视 打电话给女友
I promise you, an easy 300 bucks.
我向你保证 轻轻松松赚三百块钱
I don't get an easy feeling.
我可不觉得轻松
His bark is worse than his bite.
他急躁但无恶意
You know he was a great soldier, a real hero.
以前他是个真正的大战英雄
The man grows on you
能交心的那种人
By Sunday night, you'll be best friends.
到星期天你们就成哥儿们了
Charlie, please.
拜托了 查理
I want to get away for a few days, and Uncle Frank won't come with us.
我和唐尼想离开一阵子 但是弗兰克叔叔不会和我们一起走
Six months ago, he could sometimes tell light from dark,
六个月前他还看得见光
but now there's nothing.
但是现在什么都看不到了
I feel better having someone else around just in case.
有人陪他我比较放心
Please?
帮帮忙?
Okay, Mrs. Rossi. Sure.
好吧 罗丝太太
- Thank you, Charlie. - Come here, you.
- 太谢谢你了查理 - 过来吧你
There you go.
给你
Chas! Chas, hold up!
查理! 查理 等等!
- How you doing? - I'm good.
- 你怎么样? - 很好
That's great.
那不错
This can't go out. This is on reserve.
这本不能借 是参考书
Here's the thing.
老实说吧
I need the book tonight
今晚我需要这本书
- for a Thanksgiving quiz with big- shit Preston in the morning. - Yeah, I know.
- 来准备明早狗屁普雷斯顿的感恩节小测验 - 我知道
That's why he put it on reserve. This is our only copy.
所以他才不准书外借 这是馆里唯一的一本
Chas, I'm pulling an all- nighter.
查理 今晚我要熬夜
Without that book I'm dead, okay?
没这本书我就死定了 明白吗?
If it's not back by 7:30, it's gonna be my ass.
早上七点半一定要还来 否则我就惨了
Oh, I promise. I promise.
好的 我保证
- Got it? - Yeah.
- 可以了吗? - 没问题
Just a second. I gotta lock up.
等等 我得锁门
Okay.
好了
God, can you wait to get out of this dump or what?
上帝 真等不及放假走人了!
Where you guys going skiing again?
你们又要去哪滑雪?
- Sugarloaf or... - It's bush, Chas, Sugarbush.
- 甘蔗包还是... - 是甘蔗丛 查理
That's my boys. What are you doing?
我哥儿们啊 你们在干嘛?
Keep your voice down!
小声点!
I'll tell you about it in the morning.
明早再告诉你
- Miss Hunsaker, have a nice day? - George, why all the noise?
- 亨塞克太太 您好 - 乔治 怎么这么喧哗?
It's hunsaker! Go! Go!
是亨塞克! 快走!
I was just messing around with Chas.
我正和查理胡闹罢了
- Good evening, Charles. - Hi, Mrs. Hunsaker.
- 晚上好 查尔斯 - 你好 亨塞克太太
- What was that? - I don't know, ma'am.
- 什么声音? - 不知道啊
- Who were those boys? What were they doing? - Oh, who knows?
- 什么人在那儿? 在干什么? - 天晓得
- Charles?
- 查尔斯?
- Did you make this scarf yourself? - No, George, I bought it.
- 您自己织的围巾吗? - 不 乔治 我买的
- 'Cause it's a beauty. It really is. - Thank you, George.
- 简直太漂亮了 真的 - 谢了
In case I don't see you before the Thanksgiving holidays,
说不定感恩节前我再见不到你了
- Why don't you give me one of your big hugs? - Oh, George!
- 何不给我一个拥抱? - 得了吧 乔治
- Please? Come on. - Good evening, boys.
- 抱一个嘛 - 晚安 孩子们
Good- bye, Mrs. Hunsaker.
再见 亨塞克太太
Mr. Trask is our fearless leader,
特拉斯克先生是大无畏的领导
a man of learning, a voracious reader.
好学不倦 如饥似渴
He could recite the "Iliad" in ancient greek
能用古希脑文背诵《伊里亚特》
while fishing for trout in a rippling creek.
还一边在潺潺的小溪边垂钓鳟鱼
Endowed with wisdom, of judgement sound,
满腹经书 料事如神
nevertheless about him the questions abound.
然而 有一小小疑问
How does Mr. Trask make such wonderful deals?
特拉斯克先生何德何能
Why did the trustees buy him Jaguar wheels?
迷得董事会送他捷豹小车呢?
He wasn't conniving!
他不奉承
He wasn't crass!
更不愚昧
He merely puckered his lips
他只是噘起小嘴
and kissed their ass!
亲他们的屁股
Come on. Come on.
来啊 来啊
One more! One more, come on!
再跳 再跳一个
Fuck you!
你妈的!
Mr. Simms, Mr. Willis.
西门 威利斯
Mrs. Hunsaker says that you gentlemen were at a vantage point last night
亨赛克太太说 昨晚你们都在
to observe who was responsible for this, uh,
也曾亲眼目击负责
stunt.
这次表演的人
Who was it?
是谁?
I really couldn't tell you, sir.
我真的说不上来 先生
Um, I thought I saw someone fooling with the lamppost,
我确实看到有人在路灯那儿
but by the time I pulled focus, they were gone.
但等我仔细看的时候 人都跑了
Mr. Simms?
西门先生呢?
I couldn't say.
我不确定
That automobile is not just a possession of mine.
那车不是我的财产
That automobile was presented to me by the Board of Trustees.
那是董事会交托给我的
It is a symbol of the standard of excellence for which this school is known,
它代表着本校著名的卓越成就
and I will not have it tarnished.
我绝不让它蒙羞
The automobile?
那车吗?
The standard, Mr. Willis.
我说的是标准 威利斯
- What's your position, Mr. Simms? - On what, sir?
- 你怎么说 西门先生? - 关于哪方面 先生?
On preserving the reputation of Baird.
关于维护博德的名声
- I...I'm for Baird. - Then, who did it?
我支持博德 - 那么是谁干的?
I really couldn't say for sure.
我真不确定
Very well.
很好
First thing Monday, I'm convening a special session
这周一我要召开一个关于
of the student- faculty disciplinary committee.
学生和教职员纪律的委员会
As this is a matter which concerns the whole school,
因为此事件关乎全校
the entire student body will be present.
全体学生都要出席
There will be no classes, no activities.
当天不上课 不举行活动
Nothing will transpire at this institution
一切取消
until that proceeding is concluded.
直到委员会得出结论
And if, at that time, we are no further along than we are now,
如果届时没有任何进展
I will expel you both.
我将开除两位
Mr. Willis, would you excuse us?
威利斯先生 你可以先离开吗?
Have a nice Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Thank you. You too, Mr. Willis.
你也一样 威利斯先生
I will.
我会的
Mr. Simms.
西门先生
I'm not quite through with you yet.
我的话还没问完
One of the few perks of this office is that...
我这个职位的有个好处就是
I am empowered to handle certain matters on my own as I see fit.
有权决定一些校务
Do you understand?
明白吗?
- Yes, sir. - Good.
- 明白 先生 - 很好
The Dean of Admissions at Harvard and I have an arrangement.
我和哈佛大学正在谈合作
Along with the usual sheaf of applicants submitted by Baird,
一般的博德申请生
of which virtually,
实际上
oh, two- thirds are guaranteed admittance,
会有三分之二被录取
I add one name,
除此之外我还能再加一名
somebody who's a standout and yet, underprivileged;
一名优秀但贫困的学生
a student who cannot afford to pay the board and tuition in Cambridge.
一名付不起剑桥宿费和学费的学生
Do you know on whose behalf I drafted a memo this year?
你知道今年提名的是谁吗?
- No, sir. - You. You, Mr. Simms.
- 不知道 - 你 是你 西门先生
Now can you tell me who did it?
现在你总该告诉我是谁干的吧?
No, sir, I can't.
不 先生 我不能
You take the weekend to think about it, Mr. Simms.
给你周末的时间想清楚再说
Good afternoon.
再会
What'd he say?
他说了什么?
- Nothing. - What do you mean, nothing?
- 没什么 - 什么叫没什么?
He said the same thing he said to both of us. He just said it over.
重讲一遍对我们讲的话
You know what he's doing?
你知道他在干什么吗?
He's good- cop, bad- copping us.
他在搞分化啊
He knows I'm old guard. You're fringe.
他知道我是保守的 你是非主流
He's gonna bear down on me and soft- soap you.
他要打压我再哄骗你
Did he try to soft- soap you? Did he?
他有没有哄你? 有没有?
No.
没有
Chas, I detect a slight panic pulse from you. Are you panicking?
查理 我发现你吓坏了 你很害怕吗?
- Yeah, a little. - Come on.
- 有一点点 - 别慌
- You're on scholarship, right? - Yeah.
- 你拿奖学金的对吧? - 对啊
You're on scholarship from Oregon at Baird.
你拿奖学金从奥勒冈来博德
You're a long way from home, Chas.
离家相当远 查理
What's that got to do with anything?
什么意思?
I don't know how it works out there.
我不知道你们那儿的习惯
But how it works here? We stick together.
但在这儿 我们很团结
It's us against them, no matter what.
我们反对他们 绝不变卦
We don't cover our ass. We don't tell our parents.
既不出卖朋友 也不告诉父母
Stonewall everybody!
个个守口如瓶
And above all, never, never
最重要的是 绝不 绝不
Leave any of us twisting in the wind.
抛下任何一个哥儿们
And that's it.
就是这样
What does that have to do with me being on scholarship?
这些和我拿奖学金有关系吗?
I'm just trying to bring you up to speed, kid, that's it.
我只是把情况分析给你听
Thanks.
谢了
I'll tell you what. Give me a few hours to figure out the moves,
这样吧 给我几小时想对策
and call me tonight in Vermont.
然后打电话到维州找我
I'll be at the Sugarbush lodge, all right?
我都在甘蔗丛别墅 好吗?
All right.
好吧
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是的
Okay.
Try to keep him down to four drinks a day.
别让他每天喝超过四杯
If you can keep him down to forty, you're doing good.
别让他超过四十杯就不错了
Try to water them down a little. Do you know how to do that?
试着在酒里掺水 你知道怎么掺水吧?
- It's a long ride, honey! - Get the bags in the car. I'll be right out.
- 该走了 亲爱的 - 先搬行李 我马上来
Mommy, Mommy! Don't forget Uncle Frank's walk.
妈咪 别忘了舅公要散步
Oh, ha... Yeah.
是的
Uh, you have to air him out a little every day.
你每天要带他出去透透气
Why don't you go on back there get yourself oriented?
你要不要先回他那儿?
I'll come out in a minute, give you telephone numbers and stuff.
我马上过来 给你些电话号码等等
Well, I wouldn't try a thing like that
我绝不会贸然动作的
unless I knew, would I?
除非我知道 不是吗?
Just let me speak to her.
就我来跟她说吧
Hello, beautiful. Is that you?
你好 美人 是你吗?
Yeah, we spoke yesterday.
昨天我们讲过话
You have a glass of wine with lunch?
午饭喝酒了吗?
You sound a little dusky. Hmm.
声音有点忧郁
- Just a minute, sweetheart.
- 等一下 甜心
You're back, huh?
你回来了?
Tenacious!
死硬派
Get out my dress blues. They're in a garment bag in the closet.
取我的蓝制服 在橱子里的西装夹里
Check the top dresser drawer. Take out the shoulder boards
在梳妆台上 拿出肩章
and affix them shoulders right and left,
扣上去
A.S.A.P. That means now.
尽快 立刻!
Hello. Sorry to keep you waiting, sweetheart.
抱歉让你久等了 亲爱的
I'm not the kind of guy who likes to rush things,
我不喜欢催人
but I'm catching a 4:00 at Logan, looking out my window,
但是我要坐四点的飞机 现在窗外
and there's not a taxi in sight.
连部出租车也没看到
What happened to Chet?
查特呢?
He didn't invest in a radio yet?
还没有投资买无线电吗?
Hah! Well, get your driver on it.
那叫司机来听吧
Tell him to get a move on.
叫他快点
Some kind of body has got to go with that bedroom voice.
这等卧室嗓音配的身材一定好
One day I'm gonna swing by, get a better look at it.
哪天要去好好瞧瞧
You bet.
一定
Bye.
再见
My val- pak's underneath the bed. Get it out.
提袋在床底下 拿出来
Put the boards on the blues and fold them in.
把制服放进去
Uh, are we going someplace, Colonel?
我们要去哪儿吗 中校?
What business is that of yours? Don't shrug, imbecile.
关你什么事? 别耸肩 小子
I'm blind. Save your body language for the bimbi.
我看不见 身体语言留给小妞们吧
Now, get my gear out.
快去整理我的行李
Francine, get in the car.
弗朗辛 上车了
It's almost 3:00. The goddamn Flintstones haven't left yet.
快三点了 原始人还没出洞呢
Willie Rossi must go in the car!
威利·罗斯必须上车咯
- Here comes Mrs. Rossi now. - Damn it!
- 罗丝太太来了 - 妈的!
She said good- bye to me three times today.
今天她已经来道别三次了
What's she got, separation anxiety?
怎么搞的 她有分离焦虑?
Cut her off at the door!
别让她进门!
Hi, honey. Bye, honey.
亲爱的 再见 亲爱的
I wish you were coming with us.
真希望你一起去
Me too.
我也希望
Maybe next time.
下次吧
- Drive carefully now. - Yeah.
- 开车小心点 - 好的
Charlie, this is where we'll be.
查理 这是我们要去的地方
Good luck, Charlie. Don't let him drink too much.
祝你好运 查理 别让他喝太多
See you, Charlie!
再见 查理
And no 900 numbers. He loves to talk dirty.
别让他打色情专线 他喜欢讲脏话
All right, let's get to work.
那就开始工作吧
L- buckles giving you trouble?
不会扣那个搭扣吗?
Never in the Boy Scouts, sluggo?
没参加过童子军 小帅哥?
- I, I made Tenderfoot. - Tenderfoot, my foot!
- 我是童子军新手 - 新手 新脚!
Convenience- store mama's boy.
便利店妈咪的宝宝
Here. Let me take a look at that.
我来看看
Touch me again, I'll kill you, you little son- of- a- bitch!
敢再碰我我就宰了你 你个小杂种!
I touch you. Understand?
只有我能碰你 懂吗?
My shoulder boards are in the top dresser drawer. Get them, son.
我的肩章在最上一格 快去拿
The epaulets with the silver oak leaf.
有银橡树叶的那对
- Are these... - Good.
- 是这些... - 对
Taxi come yet?
车还没来?
Colonel, where are we going?
中校 我们去哪里?
Where we going?
去哪里
Freak show central.
去看畸形人展
- Where's that? - New York City.
- 在哪里 - 纽约市
That's in New York, son. New York State.
在纽约州 孩子
Uh, Mrs. Rossi didn't say anything to me about going anywhere.
罗丝太太没告诉我要去什么地方
She forgot.
她忘了
- Should we call her, 'cause I... - You kidding me?
- 要不要打给她 因为我... - 你开玩笑吗?
Call her? By the time they get to Albany in that "hupmobile" he drives
打给她? 他们开着那小破车到奥尔巴尼的时候
it'll be opening day at Saratoga.
大赛马早开幕了
- Colonel, I can't go to New York City. - Why not?
- 中校 我不能去纽约市 - 为什么?
New York...
纽约...
- New York's too much responsibility. - Ah, responsibility!
- 去纽约责任太大 - 算了吧 责任!
I had a lot of 17 year olds my first platoon.
我排上有好多17岁的小男生
I took care of them. All set!
都靠我照顾他们 走吧!
How do I look?
我看起来如何?
Tickets. Money. Speech.
机票 钱 演讲稿
Old Washington joke... from my days with Lyndon.
老笑话一个 林德时代流行的
- I knew I could count on transportation.
- 我就知道能信得过交通车
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
This is not Panmunjom. A simple yes will do.
这儿不是板门店 一句"是"就能成事
Good! Here you go.
好 拿着
Come on! Hup to it, son!
动作要快!
You're in front of me. Let's go.
到我前面 我们走
Tomster, come here, boy.
汤姆斯特 快来
Come on.
快来
Here, tomster, come on. Tomster, tomster. Yeah.
汤姆斯特 过来 汤姆斯特
Remember, when in doubt... fuck.
记着 有疑问的时候... 就去做爱
Good afternoon, sir. Where's our destination?
下午好 先生 目的地是哪儿?
Our destination... New York City, home of the brave!
目的地... 纽约市 勇者之家
- Two for the shuttle to New York. - I'm not shuttling anywhere.
- 两位普通舱到纽约 - 我才不普通
- Look at those tickets. "First class." - Yes, sir, first class.
- 看机票 头等舱 - 是的 先生 头等舱
You bought me a ticket? I never said I'd go to New York.
你替我买票了? 我没说过要去纽约啊
What are you, some kind of chicken- shit, sticks to job description only?
你是只敢照规矩做的胆小鬼吗?
Gate 46, sir.
46号登机门 先生
- As you were, son. - Thank you, sir.
- 给你 - 谢谢 先生
Which way's the door?
门在哪里?
- Are you blind? Are you blind? - Of course not.
- 你瞎了? 你瞎了吗? - 当然没有
Then why do you keep grabbing my goddamn arm?
那你猛抓我手干嘛?
I take your arm.
我抓你的手
- I'm sorry. - Don't be sorry.
- 抱歉 - 别抱歉了
How would you know, watching MTV all your life?
不知者无罪 你一辈子大概都在看音乐电视吧?
Yes!
是的
- Jack Daniels - You bet.
- 杰克·丹尼尔 - 好
- And Diet Slice. - The old Diet Slice.
- 低卡汽水 - 低卡汽水
- And a water. - Thank you, Daphne.
- 再加一杯水 - 谢谢你 黛芬妮
Certainly, sir.
不客气 先生
How did you know her name?
你怎么知道她名字?
Well, she's wearing Floris.
她擦"芙蕾丝"
That's an English cologne.
一款英国香水
But her voice is California chickie.
但是她又有加州腔
Now, California chickie bucking for English lady
加州小妞向往英国淑女
I call her Daphne.
所以我叫她黛芬妮
Oh, big things may happen to that little thing of yours.
你那小玩意可能会大干一场
Look, Colonel,
中校
- I'll get you to New York, all right?
- 我陪你去纽约 对吧?
Then I'm gonna have to turn around and come back.
然后我就立刻回来
Well, Chuck, you gotta do what you gotta do.
做你应当做的 查克
Charlie, all right? Or Charles.
叫我查理 或查尔斯
So, why are we going to New York?
那么 我们为什么去纽约?
All information will be given on a need- to- know basis.
你不需要知道就不用告诉你
Where's Daphne? Let's get her down here.
黛芬妮呢? 找她过来吧
She's in the back.
她在后面
A tail's in the tail.
小尾巴在后面啊
Oh, but I still smell her.
但是我一样闻得到她
Women!
女人!
What can you say?
能怎么说呢?
Who made them?
谁创造了她们?
God must have been a fucking genius.
上帝真他妈的是个天才
The hair...They say the hair is everything, you know.
秀发...秀发是最重要的部份
Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls
你有没有把鼻子埋在一丛秀发中
and just wanted to go to sleep forever?
然后希望就此睡去?
Or lips...and when they touched, yours were like
还有香唇...轻轻黏上你的时候 你的嘴唇就像
that first swallow of wine...after you just crossed the desert.
越过沙漠后喝下了第一口美酒
Tits! Big ones, little ones,
乳房! 大的 小的
nipples staring right out at you
乳头瞪着你
Like secret searchlights.
像秘密探照灯
And legs... I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways.
还有腿... 不管是不是黄金比例 或像二手货的史坦威钢琴
What's between them, passport to heaven.
两腿中间的 正是通往天堂的护照
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Yes, Mr. Simms,
是的 西门先生
there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy.
整个这世上就只有两个字动听 阴部
Are you listening to me, son? I'm giving you pearls here.
你有没有在听? 这可是智慧结晶
I guess you really like women.
你真的很喜欢女人
Oh, above all things!
胜于一切!
A very, very distant second is a Ferrari.
远次于女人排名第二的是法拉利跑车
Charlie? Give me your hand.
查理? 给我你的手
This is just the start of your education, son.
这只是你教育的开始
- Where are we? - Where are we, eh?
- 我们在哪里? - 我们在哪里?
The cynosure of all things civilized:
一切文明的焦点
the Waldorf- Astoria.
华尔道夫大饭店
The last time I was here, Charlie, was with a G- 2 from Brussels.
上次来的时候 查理 是和比利时同事一起来的
Had a Ferrari.
他有部法拉利
Every day I held the door open for the fucker.
每天我都帮他开车门
Never even offered me a ride.
他竟然没邀我兜过风
Well, fuck him.
去他妈的
He's dead and I'm blind.
他死了我瞎了
- Spread the word. - Thank you, sir.
- 传个话 - 谢谢 先生
- The intelligence will be forthcoming - Sir?
- 帮我找个妞儿来 - 什么?
On the escort scene.
找个妞儿
Um, yes, sir.
好的 先生
- And welcome to the Waldorf. - Gracias, amigo.
- 欢迎光临华尔道夫 - 多谢 朋友
Puerto Ricans always made the best infantrymen.
波多黎各人是最好的陆战队
I'm home again.
又回家了
Give me an inventory on this.
给我列个清单来
All right, where am l, in Asia?
我在哪? 亚洲吗?
He told me the phone was on the other side of the room, didn't he?
他说电话在房间另一头 是吗?
By the windows?
在窗户边吗?
It's right here.
在这里
Okay. We're in business.
很好 咱们上路了
Get me the Oak Room.
请接橡树厅
How's that inventory coming?
库存怎么样?
Uh, there's Jim Beam and Early Times.
有吉米宾和早时年两种
Quartermaster's on the take again. Hello.
补给官又给收买了 你好
Is Sheldon or Mack there?
谢尔登或麦克在吗?
This is Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade.
我是弗兰克史雷得中校
I used to be a regular. I used to come in with a General Garbisch.
以前是常客 和贾比斯将军来过
Yes, that's probably because he's at Arlington six feet under.
大概是因为他现在住地府吧
Listen up. I want a table for two, and I don't mean Siberia, 8:15.
听着 我要一张两个人的桌子 别靠厨房 8点15
Clear them little bottles off.
把那些瓶子清掉
And when I get off the phone, call up Hyman.
我打完电话 你就叫海曼来
Tell him I want it wall to wall with John Daniels.
我要满满一房间的约翰·丹尼尔酒
Uh, don't you mean, uh, Jack Daniels?
你是说杰克·丹尼尔酒?
It may be Jack to you, son. But when you've known him as long as I have...
对你来说是杰克 熟客才这么叫的
That's a joke. Hello!
开个玩笑 你好!
This is Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade. I would like a limo, 8:00.
我是弗兰克史雷得中校 八点我要一辆轿车
What are you drinking?
你要喝什么?
Uh, nothing, thanks. I don't... I don't use it.
不用 谢谢 我不用喝酒
What's useful about it?
什么用不用的?
I don't know. Listen, Colonel, I have to get going.
我不知道 中校 我要走了
Where you going?
去哪儿?
Back to school. I've got some real important stuff I have to take care of.
回学校去 有一些非常重要的事要做
Very well.
好啊
But I never let my aides leave on an empty stomach.
但我从不让助理饿着离开
You'll dine with me and then my driver will transport you
吃完晚餐 我司机会送你
to the airport for the Boston Shuttle departing at 2200 hours.
去飞机场搭十点去波士顿的飞机
Meanwhile, unpack my bag.
现在 打开我的行李箱
I'm gonna christen the latrine.
我要上厕所
What's your name, driver?
你叫什么名字 司机?
- Manny, sir. - Manny.
- 曼尼 先生 - 曼尼
The bellhops at the Waldorf, are they any good at getting escorts?
华尔道夫的小妞好不好?
- I wouldn't know, sir. - What would you know?
- 我不知道 先生 - 那你知道什么?
- About what? - About you- know- what?
- 哪方面的? - 你知道哪方面?
Maybe I could manage something.
或许我能做点安排
I'm talking top of the line, now.
我要的可是一流的
Let me think about this, sir.
我想一想 先生
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事?
- With me? - Yeah. Car feels heavy. You know why?
- 我? - 车感觉很重 你知道原因吗?
You got the fucking weight of the world on your shoulders.
全世界都在你肩上了
I got a little problem at school, that's all.
学校里出了点事 仅此而已
- Spit it out! - It's not a big deal, all right?
- 说出来吧 - 不是什么大事 好吗?
Where we going, the Oak Room or something?
我们去哪儿 橡树厅还是?
If it's not a big deal, why did you say "real important stuff"?
如果不是什么大事 那你为什么说是"非常重要的事"?
What are you doing, banging the dean's daughter? Hah!
你和院长女儿上床了?
- No.I'm just in a little trouble. - What kind of trouble?
- 不 惹了点麻烦而已 - 哪类麻烦?
I saw some guys doing something.
我看到有些家伙做的些事
To tell or not to tell, or it's your ass.
说或者不说 或者自己倒霉
- How'd you know that? - I'm a wizard.
- 你怎么知道? - 我是男巫
Give me the details, come on.
从头说起 快点
There's this guy at school named Harry.
在学校有个叫哈瑞的
He's the real rich kid.
他很有钱
He like... runs the show.
他当头儿
Who else?
其他人呢?
There's another guy, George, but George didn't do anything.
另一个叫乔治 什么也没做
George and I saw Harry and his buddies doing something.
我和乔治看到了哈瑞那伙做的事
Now, the folks at Baird,
现在博德的人
they know you and George can identify the guilty parties?
知道你和乔治能抓出元凶?
Yeah, they think we can.
是的 他们认为我们能
- George is a friend of yours. - He's not a friend, but he's all right.
- 乔治是你的朋友 - 不是 不过他人不坏
- You trust him? - Yeah, I guess so.
- 你相信他? - 大概是吧
- He's on scholarship too? - No, why?
- 他也拿奖学金? - 不 有关系吗?
We got George, we got Harry, we got trouble.
我们有乔治 哈瑞 和麻烦
They're rich, you're poor. You wanna get rich.
他们有钱 你没钱 你想有钱
You wanna graduate Baird, become a rich big shot like them.
你想毕业后像他们一样有钱
- Am I right? - No. It's not that way at all.
- 对不对? - 不 不完全是
Okay, Charlie!
好吧 查理
Here we are, gentlemen, the Oak Room.
到了 橡树厅
The Oak Room!
橡树厅!
Bring us a menu and double Jack Daniels on the rocks.
拿份菜单和双份杰克·丹尼尔加冰
Charlie, sit down here.
查理 坐这儿
Uh, perhaps you'll feel more comfortable in this, sir.
也许您穿上这件会更舒服些 先生
You look great!
看上去很帅
Thank you.
谢谢
Here we are, Charlie, the Oak Room.
这就是橡树厅 查理
Now, read me the bill of fare.
现在念菜单吧
Uh, let's see.
好的
You got the Oak Room Burger and fries for $24.
橡树厅汉堡加薯条要24块钱
Where's the booze? Flowing like mud around here.
酒呢? 上菜慢的就像这周围都是泥巴一样
A $24 hamburger?
24块的汉堡?
W- What's the story?
怎么搞的?
What story?
什么?
Are you a rich miser or something?
你是个有钱的守财奴吗?
No, I'm just your average blind man.
不是 普通瞎子罢了
Your average blind man.
普通瞎子
How do you plan on paying for all this stuff?
你打算怎么付这些钱?
Crisp, clean dollars, American.
干干净净的美钞
I saved up my disability checks.
我存了伤残退休金
How much did you save? I mean, we flew first class,
你存了多少? 我们坐头等舱
we're at the Waldorf- Astoria, a $24 hamburger restaurant.
还住华尔道夫 吃24块钱的汉堡
- All part of a plan, Charlie. - You want to let me in on it?
- 计划的一部份 查理 - 你想要我加入你的计划?
Why should I? You're not interested. You don't give a shit!
为什么要? 你又没兴趣
You're leaving on that last shuttle out of La Guardia.
你就要坐飞机走了
You got 15 minutes, son. I don't think you're gonna make it,
只剩15分钟 很可能赶不上了
unless the Oak Room keeps some complimentary helicopter on the roof.
除非橡树厅阳台上有直升机
No, sir. No!
不 先生 不
You're here till tomorrow.
你得待到明天
You said the last shuttle leaves at 2200 hours.
你说最后班机22点起飞
That's 10:00, right?
那就是晚上10点 对吧?
Last I heard, yeah.
我是这么听说的
It's only 8:30.
现在只有八点半
I lied. Leaves at 9:00.
骗你的 飞机九点起飞
- It leaves at 9:00? - Calm down. Calm down.
- 九点起飞? - 别紧张 别紧张
Ahh! The truth is, Charlie,
事实上 查理
- I need a guide dog to help me execute my plan. - What plan?
- 我需要一只导盲犬帮我执行计划 - 什么计划?
You have a right to know.
你有权利知道
It's not really a plan, Charlie. It's sort of a... more like a tour,
不全是计划 查理 更像是个旅行
a little tour of pleasures:
小小的快乐之旅
stay in a first- class hotel, eat an agreeable meal,
住一流的饭店 享用美食
drink a nice glass of wine,
饮一杯好酒
see my big brother. Nothing like family, you know.
看我大哥 亲情最伟大
And then, make love to a terrific woman.
然后和一个妙女郎做爱
After that...
再之后...
Yeah?
之后什么?
I'm gonna lie down on my big, beautiful bed at the Waldorf
我要躺在华尔道夫的豪华大床
and blow my brains out.
然后把我的脑袋射烂
- May I tell you our specials? - You may, sir.
- 能向你们建议特餐吗? - 可以
Tonight we have charred venison with buckwheat spaetzle and green peppercorn.
今日特餐有嫩烤碧玉丝和胡椒子
Grilled veal, tomato tapenade, and roasted eggplants.
烤牛肉 番茄盘装菜 和烧茄子
Get me a napkin. My mouth's watering.
给我张餐巾纸 我在流口水呢
If you like our souffle for dessert, it would be good to order it now.
如果您要奶酥派 最好现在就点
Yes, on the souffle. Give us a half of a minute on the rest.
先点奶酥 其他的给半分钟时间我们想一想
Very good, sir.
好的 先生
- I'm leaning towards the spaetzle. - Colonel Slade
- 我想吃烤碧绿丝 - 史雷德中校
Charlie, rolls on the table? Give them to me.
桌上有小面包吗? 给我拿点来
You should try these rolls.
你一定要尝尝
I used to dream about them when I was at Fort Huachuca.
我在赫德堡时做梦都梦到它们
- Colonel Slade - Bread's no good west of the Colorado.
- 史雷德中校 - 科罗拉多以西的面包就不行了
- Water's too alkaline. - Colonel Slade, did you say
- 水太涩嘴了 - 史雷德中校 刚才你说
Did I hear you right?
我没听错吧?
You said you're gonna kill yourself?
你说你要自杀?
No, I said I was gonna blow my brains out.
不 我说我要把脑袋打开花
Try one of these rolls, Charlie. I buttered it for you.
试个小面包 查理 我帮你抹了黄油
I don't want a roll, all right?
我不要吃面包 可以吗?
Okay. Have a radish!
那就吃点红萝卜
Hello! Bring me a double Jack Daniels on the rocks.
再来一杯双份的杰克·丹尼尔酒
Yes, sir. Right away.
马上就来 先生
Please, don't do that.
拜托 别来那套
Don't do that.
别来那套
What a marvelous place!
真是好地方!
Okay.
那么
Your billet is here.
你就睡这儿
You'll find bedding in the closet on the shelf.
床具在柜里
In the morning, the area will be returned to sitting- room mode
明早晨要还原成起居间
no later than 0700 hours.
不能睡过七点
What was that?
你做了什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Next time, snap it out!
下次 动作快点
Thumb to palm, index finger through little digit, smartly aligned,
大姆指顶掌心 食指要对准 成一直线
sharp to the hairline, down!
顶住发际线 放下!
Too many men, far better than you,
很多远比你优秀的人
have executed that courtesy.
都敬过礼
And if you're smart, you won't try it again.
你要是聪明的话 就别再做
This bat has got sharper radar than the Nautilus.
这老蝙蝠的雷达可灵敏的很
Don't fuck with me, Charlie.
少跟我耍花招 查理
See you get a good night's sleep, son.
好好睡一觉 孩子
It's a lovely day today.
今天真是个好日子
So, whatever you gotta do
不论做什么
You got a lovely day to do it in that's true.
都是好日子 没错
Good morning, Charlie.
早上好 查理
- Good morning. - This is Sofia, Charlie.
- 早上好 - 这是索菲亚 查理
She's a magician with a needle.
带针线的魔术师
Sofia's working me up a little "Glen Plaid" number,
她在替我做衣服
and I've asked her if she'd put something together for you.
我请她也替你做一件
- Uh, I don't need any clothes, Colonel. - Standard issue for an upscale urban assignment.
- 我不需要衣服 中校 - 上流大都会任务的标配
You don't like the clothes, Charlie, on completion of duty, you can give them away.
如果你不喜欢 任务完了就扔了
Juice, coffee, and other assorted goodies on the trolley over there.
那里的推车上有果汁 咖啡和一些甜点
Get yourself up, get yourself together!
快起来打点一下
It's a great day for singing a song.
这是唱歌的好日子
And it's a great day for moving along.
也是前进的好日子
And it's a great day from morning to night.
从早到晚都是好时光
And it's a great day for everybody's plight.
这是适合许愿的好日子
How are you feeling today, Colonel?
今天觉得怎样 中校
Super! Superior!
棒 棒极了
Superfluous!
棒得过头了
Young Sofie here is working Thanksgiving
苏菲感恩节上班
because she's trying to put herself through college.
因为她想要读完大学
I told her, "My young friend Charlie's headed for college."
我告诉她你也在上大学
- Uh, excuse me. - Where you going?
- 抱歉 - 你去哪里?
- I need to use the phone. - What's wrong with the phones in here?
- 我要打个电话 - 这儿的电话有问题吗?
I don't want to disturb you.
我怕打扰你
You're not disturbing me. Make your call.
你没有打扰我 在这儿打
I'd kinda like to be private.
我需要隐私
Stay outta my room!
不准进我房间!
This is as private as you're gonna get.
这儿够隐私了
Sofia, what are the chances of suiting you up sometime?
索菲亚 可不可能让你也换上西装?
- Sugarbush Lodge. - George Willis, please.
- 这里是甘蔗丛宾馆 - 请接乔治·威利斯
- Hello! - George! Hey, it's Charlie.
- 你好 - 乔治 我是查理
Hey, Chas. Next year you gotta come up with us.
查理 明年你一定要和我们一起来
White powder on a base of snow bunnies.
白粉在小兔女郎身上
Chas, are you there?
查理 你听到了吗?
Yeah, I'm here.
听到了 我在
- you told me to call you for the moves. - All right.
- 你叫我打给你问你计划 - 好吧
For now, the move's no move: status quo.
目前 计划是按兵不动
Everything's the way we left it.
保持现状 先搁在一旁
How did we leave it?
怎么搁?
See no evil, hear no evil.
没看到 没听到
You know what I mean, Chas?
懂我意思吧?
Yeah. See no evil, hear no evil.
没看到 没听到
- Okay, then, walk like you talk! - All right, bye.
- 好 轻轻松松的 - 好吧 再见
- George Willis, huh? - Yeah.
- 乔治·威利斯? - 是的
George Willis. That makes his father probably George Willis, Senior.
乔治·威利斯 他爹可能是一世
Charlie, I ask you
查理 我问你
what do you think Big George is gonna feel about Little George
你猜老乔治听到小乔治所说的"没看没听到"
seeing no evil, hearing no evil?
会怎样反应?
Well, we're not gonna tell our parents.
我们说好不告诉父母的
We're just gonna keep it between ourselves.
是我们的秘密
Oh, George isn't gonna tell his father about this thing!
乔治不会告诉他爸!
Damn decent of him. Ooh! Aw! Hah!
真够义气
I love it when you hurt me.
我喜欢你把我弄痛
Uh, tell me now, Charlie.
告诉我 查理
This, uh, George Willis, Junior, what's his father do?
这个乔治·威利斯的老爸是干什么的?
I don't really know.
我不清楚
Well, I'm gonna tell you.
我来告诉你
When George Willis, Senior, is not busy as a million- dollar man for Aetna Casualty
当这个乔治·威利斯不是像保险公司大经理
or is it New England Distributor for the Chrysler Corporation
或者克莱斯勒公司驻英国总监那样忙碌的时候
He concerns himself with his young son, George Willis, Junior.
他会关心儿子的生活起居
George isn't going to say anything to his father.
乔治不会告诉他爸爸
Oh, Charlie. Big George is gonna wind up Little George,
查理 老乔治会扭紧小乔治的发条
and Little George is gonna sing like a canary.
然后小乔治就会知无不言
And if you're hip, kid, you're gonna hop to, too.
你要聪明的话 就要先发制人
You've got this all figured out, don't you?
你都看透了这些 是吗?
It don't take no Young America merit scholarship to figure this one out.
不需要拿奖学金就能看透
Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to Baird school
查理 你有你的人生 所以你念博德
to put yourself in the market for a big one.
想有个更光明的前途
Now, in order to stay in the running,
现在 要想不被淘汰
you're gonna have to tell these people what they want to know.
你就得说出他们想要的
You think so?
真的吗?
- Are we finished, Sofia? - Yes.
- 好了吗 苏菲亚? - 是的
Grazie. Grazie.
谢谢 谢谢
Charlie, if you don't sing now,
查理 你要是现在不说
you're gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs,
就会落得个在奥勒冈看一辈子的便利店的下场
probably the last word you'll ever hear yourself say just before you croak
很可能在你死前听到的最后一句话
gonna be, "Have a nice day and come back soon."
是你对客人说的"多谢光临"
Sofia! Measure up Charlie, pronto. We got a date for Thanksgiving.
索菲亚 快量查理的尺寸 我们有个感恩节约会
We got a date?
我们要去赴约?
My brother's place. W.R. Slade, White Plains, New York.
我大哥家 白原镇 纽约州
Colonel, I can't go with you to your brother's place.
中校 我不能跟你去你大哥家
I mean, I should be getting back to school.
我要赶回学校去
Uh, well you gotta have Thanksgiving somewhere.
你总得过感恩节吧
I mean, eats and treats. I could use the company.
吃点 玩点 我又正好缺个伴
All right. Does he know I'm coming?
好吧 他知道我要来吗?
He doesn't know I'm coming. But wait till you see the look on his face when I walk through the door.
他不知道我要来 我进门时你注意看他的脸
Oh, he loves me!
他爱我
Oh, uh, Charlie, about your little problem,
查理 至于你的麻烦
there are two kinds of people in this world:
世上有两种人
those who stand up and face the music,
勇于负责的人
and those who run for cover.
和去找靠山的人
Cover's better. Okay, Sofia, suit him up!
靠山要好点 好了 索菲亚 给他穿上
Make him pretty!
让他帅点
Careful.
小心
- Should I ring it? - Yeah.
- 要按门铃吗? - 好
Yes?
什么事?
Yes! Who is this?
你是谁
- It's Randy. - Randy? You new?
- 兰迪 - 兰迪? 你是我新亲戚?
I'm your nephew.
我是你外甥
Hah! Here I am!
我来了
Your sister's been hoarding me long enough.
你姐姐可是想死我了
- Thought it's time to spread the riches around. - Uncle Frank!
- 散财的时候到了 - 弗兰克叔叔
- Gloria! - Gail.
- 格洛丽亚 - 是盖尔
Of course.
当然
Say hello to the potluck party from New York City.
给大老远从纽约来的打声招呼
Good old Uncle Frank and this here with him is Charlie Simms,
你的弗兰克叔叔和查理西门
star halfback of the Baird football team.
博德学院足球队中卫
They not only beat Exeter and Groton, but Aquinas High School too.
他们打败艾斯特队和国顿 连阿纳斯中学都不是对手
Where's your miserable father?
你们倒霉的老爹在哪
Wait! No, no. Let's surprise him.
不 等等 我们来吓他一跳
Give that fat heart of his an attack. Willie!
叫他的大心脏跳一下 威利
Oh, Willie!
威利
Hello, Frank.
弗兰克
- How you doing? - Okay.
- 你还好吧? - 还好
Here's my hand. Charlie, meet W.R. Slade.
这是我助理 查理 见过史雷得先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
The original bulging briefcase man.
最典型的公事箱男士
Gretchen, I smell those prunes! We talking Turkey Marbella?
格雷琴 有梅子的味道 是不是有烤火鸡?
Yes, we are.
是的
Let's have a whiff. Come on.
咱们来闻闻
You know, I always had a sneaker for you. Come here.
你知道 我一向暗恋着你
- Where are you, Garry? I heard you cough. - Who are you again?
- 你跑那去了 盖瑞? 我听到你咳嗽了 - 你到底是谁?
I'm just here at the Waldorf- Astoria with... Is it your brother?
我待在华尔道夫和... 您是他大哥吗?
W.R.'s final issue. How you doing?
大哥的小宝贝 你好
- Yes. Who the hell are you? - I'm kinda taking care of him for the weekend.
- 他是我弟弟 你又是谁? - 我算他的看护吧
Charlie!
查理
Jesus!
天啊!
Sorry. Where's the booze? Flowing like mud here.
抱歉 酒呢? 这儿的步调真慢
To tell the truth, the colonel's not well, I don't think.
老实说吧 中校情况不太好
- Not well? - I think he's a little lonely.
- 不太好? - 我想他很寂寞
Why didn't you take him to your family's for dinner?
那你怎么不带他回你家?
I heard that!
我听到了
I heard that.
我听到了
Pay no attention to him, Charlie. That's his big- brother talk.
别管他 查理 那是他的老大哥经
He's been watching out for me since day one.
从我出生起他就管着我
Bailed me out of more trouble than he'd like to remember.
替我收的摊子 连他也记不清
Let me take your coat.
我来帮你放大衣
I meant to pick up some vino on my way, but I blew it.
本来要带酒来的 竟然忘了
I'll send you the Rothschild again for Christmas,
圣诞节给你们寄好酒
- only let's see how Thanksgiving goes. - I'll set two more places.
- 先看看今天处得好不好吧 - 我再加两个位子 
- Here's your drink, Frank. - Thank you, Randy.
- 你的酒 弗兰克 - 谢谢 兰迪
Still with Snow Queen sugar?
还在雪后糖厂工作?
Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong?
是雪焰 你怎么老是搞错
Because it's not important for me to get it right. What are you doing there now?
反正对错也不重要 你在那儿做什么?
I'm Vice President for Marketing.
市场行销副总裁
Whoo- ah! Congratulations! Sugar is shit, though.
恭喜 虽然糖很糟糕
I told General Abrams to install honey in the commissaries.
我告诉艾布拉姆将军改供蜂蜜
If the K- 50s didn't blow your brains out, sugar, sure as shit, was gonna.
糖会要人命
Why don't we all sit down?
我们何不都坐下?
Mitsouki. Rhymes with nookie. Be careful.
诱人的蜜祖琪 小心
- When the wife gets restless, the wife gets racy. - Let's go and eat.
- 老婆静不下来的时候 她就如虎如狼了 - 来吃饭吧
By all means. Thank you, Charlie.
跟我来 谢谢 查理
Where you wanna sit, Frank, or you gonna arrange yourself at the head again?
你想坐哪 弗兰克? 还是主位?
Any old card table will do. This is fine.
扑克桌也成 这儿很好
Where was I? Oh!
我讲到哪了?
I wake up. It's four in the morning. I don't know who I'm with,
我早上四点醒来 不知道身边是谁
why I'm there and where I am.
也不知道人在哪
What am I gonna do? I got this Asian flower,
我该怎么做 这朵亚洲小野花
all giggly and dewy- like;
躺在一边 巧笑倩兮
and this hard- boiled navy nurse outta Omaha, on the other.
力大如牛的海军护士躺在另一边
We're three across the bed, not a stitch of clothes on.
三个成人一张床 一件衣裳也没穿
It comes to me.
我忽然有了点子
Let east meet west. We'll build a golden bridge.
东西汇合 性桥一座
I felt like I'd just joined the corps of engineers!
简直像个蒸汽机大队
We all still here?
你们还在听?
It's a beautiful story.
好美的故事
Do you always enjoy shocking people, Uncle Frank?
你总是语不惊人死不休是吧 弗兰克叔叔?
I didn't know you were so easily shocked, Randy
没想到你这么容易被惊
I admire your sensibilities. I'm touched.
我佩服你的敏感
Dad, remember the time you persuaded Frank
爸 记得你劝弗兰克
- to go to the kennel? - What about it?
- 去狗屋的事吗? - 怎么样?
- He almost put the seeing eye dog business outta business. - Cool it, Randy.
- 他差点把人家生意毁了 - 够了 兰迪
- It's over and done with. - Indeed it is, Garry.
- 都过去了 - 可不是嘛 盖瑞
Indeed it is. So is dinner.
都过去了 晚餐也完了
Charlie, what time do you have? I think we better be getting back.
查理 几点了? 我们该走了
- You ever given any thought to a braille watch, Frank? - Randy.
- 有没有想过换只盲人表 - 够了兰迪
- Stevie Wonder wears one, or do you rank on him too? - Honey, please.
- 史蒂维·温德也戴 你不喜欢是吧? - 亲爱的 够了
It's all right, Gloria. I enjoy Randy's observations.
没关系 格洛丽亚 我欣赏兰迪的观察力
My wife's name is Gail, Frank. Can you hear that? Gail.
我太太叫盖尔 弗兰克 听到没 是盖尔
Excuse me. Gail.
对不起 盖尔
Gail strikes me as a very beautiful woman,
盖尔一定是个漂亮女人
but you know there's a little tension in her voice.
但是她的声音里透着紧张
It could be one of two things:
可能有两个原因
either Gail is nervous or unsatisfied.
她紧张 或者不满意
What's your point, Uncle Frank?
你什么意思 弗兰克叔叔?
You oughta go down on her.
你应该亲她那里
Cut it out, Frank, will you?
住口 弗兰克
You're so wrapped up in sugar, you've forgotten the taste of real honey!
你满脑子放在糖生意上 却忘了真正的蜜糖
Frank, for God's sake!
范克 住口!
Hear that voice? There's fire under that dress.
听到没? 她衣裳下有熊熊欲火
- Will you cut it out? - Just get the fuck outta here.
- 你住口行不? - 你他妈给我出去
Get in your limousine.
滚到你的豪华轿车里
Go down to the bowery, get with the other fucking drunks where you belong!
到你的花街去 跟你的那些酒鬼在一起!
- Wait a minute. - What?
- 等会儿 - 什么?
- Could you take it easy? - What for?
- 别那么激动行吗? - 为什么?
You want me to lay off him, Chuckie, 'cause he's blind?
你要我让他 查查 因为他是瞎子?
- No, but I mean... - My friend's name is Charles.
- 不是 但... - 我朋友的名字是查理
He doesn't like to be called Chuckie.
他不喜欢被人叫做查查
- This is supposed to be a family get- together. This is... - Just a warning.
- 今天应该是一家人团圆 - 我先警告你了
Jesus Christ. Another sucker who thinks this shitheel's a war hero.
上帝 又来一个把白痴当英雄的笨蛋
Well, once... maybe.
还是过气的
I suppose he told you about his days on Lyndon Johnson's staff?
他一定跟你吹过他当约翰逊幕僚
I was gonna go. Now I'm not leaving.
本来我要走 现在不了
- Frank was earmarked for general. - Earmarked, good word.
- 弗兰克本来被内定升将军 - 内定 好字眼
- But Frank likes to spit in everybody's eye! - Randy, that's enough.
- 但是他朝每个人乱开炮 - 兰迪 够了
So they are... What do they call it when they give you the shaft in the military?
所以他们... 军中术语是什么来着?
- Passed over! - Frank was passed over for promotion
- 跳过 - 弗兰克的升官就被跳过了
Couple times.
好几次
- You want to know what happened then? - Will you shut your mouth?
- 你想知道接下来怎么回事吗? - 闭嘴!
- He blew himself up. - Stop it, Randy.
- 他自己搞砸了 - 住口 兰迪
Our colonel, here, had a grenade juggling act at Fort Bragg or wherever.
我们的中校拿着手榴弹在博格堡还是什么的鬼地方
- Fort Benning. - He was teaching hand- to- hand combat
- 班宁堡 - 他正在教自刃战
Randy, look at me when you're talking to me, son.
兰迪 跟我讲话时候要看着我
I'm looking, Frank. His partner in the act was some captain.
我是在看 弗兰克 他的搭档是上尉
- Major Vincent Squires. - Yeah, whoever he was.
- 文森特·史奎斯少校 - 管他是谁
Before going on, they'd have themselves a local breakfast:
之前他们先喝早餐酒
a Screwdriver for Frank, Bloody Mary for his partner.
弗兰克喝的是伏特加 伙伴喝的是血腥玛莉
No, Vincent drank Sea Breezes.
文森特只爱喝混酒
Judge Advocate at Benning said Col. Slade had four to his partner's one.
班宁堡的法官说弗兰克喝的 至少是他伙伴的四倍
He's flying in class. He gets all excited.
他在课堂上腾云驾雾
He starts pulling the pins out.
他开始拉引信
One grenade got away from him.
一枚炸弹松了手
The one that got away.
松手的那枚
Oh, the pin was in... Frank claims.
弗兰克坚持引信没拔
In or out, what difference does it make?
有什么差别?
What kind of fucking lunatic juggles grenades?
哪个笨蛋会去玩炸弹
Vinnie came out okay.
文森特倒没事
And all Frank lost was his eyesight.
弗兰克也只不过瞎了而已
- Wanna know the truth? - You got a handle on that, do you, Randy?
- 想不想听实话 - 你对这事挺了解的是吧 兰迪?
He was an asshole before.
他以前是个王八蛋
Now all he is a blind asshole.
现在是个瞎了眼的王八蛋
Hey, God's a funny guy.
上帝很好玩
God doth have a sense of humor.
挺有幽默感的
Maybe God thinks some people don't deserve to see.
也许上帝觉得 有人不配去看
You get the point, Chuckie?
懂了吧 查查?
His name is Charles.
他叫查理
You can say that, can't you? Charles.
会不会念? 查理
Know what this is, Randy? It's a choke hold I'm teaching those lieutenants.
知道这是什么吧 兰迪? 以前我教那些小鬼的杀手扼
- Little pressure, I bust your windpipe. - I don't care what he said.
- 再使点力 你的气管就破了 - 我不介意的
- Charles. - Just let go, please!
- 查理 - 中校 我们走吧
Gretchen?
格雷琴
You outdid yourself.
你菜烧得比上次好
If you twist my arm hard enough,
你可把我迷住了
we're talking Turkey Marbella next year.
明年我们吃火鸡大餐
Who knows?
也许吧
Frank
弗兰克
Good- bye, Willie.
再会 威利
I'm no fucking good
我不是什么好东西
and I never have been.
从来不是
Come on, Charlie, get the coats.
走吧 查理 拿大衣
Come on. Watch your step.
小心
Nueva York, compadre. Vamos!
回纽约 兄弟
You got a watch?
有没戴表?
Ah, it's 7:20.
七点二十分
I didn't ask you the time. I asked if you had a watch.
我问你有没有戴表 不是几点
Yeah, in the other room.
在另一个房间
Get it.
去拿
Colonel, there's a clock right next to your bed.
中校 你床旁边有钟
Does it have a second hand?
有没有秒针
Yeah.
Time me!
替我计时
How long?
多久
Um... about 30 seconds.
差不多三十秒
- I'm rusty. - Where did you get a gun, Colonel?
- 我老了 - 你哪来的枪 中校?
Piece or weapon, Charlie, never a gun.
猎具或武器 查理 别叫它做枪
Where did you get the piece?
你从哪来的这件猎具
I'm an officer in the United States Army. This is my sidearm.
我是美国陆军军官 它是我的随身配备
- But you're not an officer anymore. - So I'm retired, so what?
- 可你已经退役了 - 我是退役了 又怎样?
An officer never relinquishes his 45.
军官永远不离他的点45
Yeah, but you better relinquish it to me or I'm gonna call Mrs. Rossi.
你最好把它给我 不然我打电话给罗丝太太
Good idea.
好主意
Then I'm going back to school.
不然我就回学校
Even better. Blue skies, green lights.
更好 窗外有蓝天
I hope you have a wonderful trip. That felt like 25.
旅途愉快 应该只花了25秒吧
You oughta be able to do a 45 in 25. Did you time me?
你量了没有
No, I did not and I'm calling Albany.
没有 我要打给罗丝太太
That was stupid.
太愚蠢了
Was it?
是吗
You're stuck with me, Charlie.
你跟定我了 查理
No, I'm not.
- I'm outta here! - Where you going? New Hampshire?
- 我要走了 - 去哪儿? 回新罕布什尔?
You got no money. How you gonna do that?
你没钱 怎么回去?
Karen's number tastes like Albany. Hah!
凯伦的号码吃起来像艾伯尼镇
- Fine. I'm leaving. - Charlie? Charlie!
- 好吧 我走了 - 查理 查理!
All I want from you is another day.
我只要你多陪我一天
For what?
做什么
One last tour of the battlefield.
战场最后巡礼
I can get around a city like New York,
纽约我很熟
but I sometimes need a point in the right direction.
但是偶而我需要有人指点方向
What do you say, Charlie?
如何 查理?
What's one day between friends?
给朋友一天算得了什么
All right. Well, say I stay for another day.
好吧 如果我多留一天
Will you give me your weapon?
你能把武器交给我吗?
Oh, Charlie! I'm a lieutenant colonel, United States Army.
查理 我是美国陆军中校
I'm not giving my fucking gun to anyone.
我不把枪交给任何人
- Now, what are you drinking? - Colonel, this is unacceptable.
- 你要喝什么 - 中校 我无法接受
Unacceptable? What are you giving me that prep school crap for?
不能接受? 少给我那套公子经
What have they done, taken the Oregon out of the boy?
他们怎么把你弄得这么没人性
Put in Harvard Business School?
答应你哈佛的奖学金是吧
Then give me your bullets.
不然把子弹给我
You do see the sense of it, Charlie, don't you?
你看穿我要自杀了 是吗 查理?
I can't chew the leather anymore.
我已形同废物
So, why should I share the tribe's provisions?
为什么要浪费粮食?
I mean, there's no one wants to tear a herring with me anymore.
我是说 没有人愿意和我共渡良宵了
The bullets, Colonel.
子弹给我 中校
"The bullets, Colonel."
"子弹给我 中校"
You sound like a guy in "Lives of a Bengal Lancer."
你听来像《沙漠骑兵》男主角
What do you give a shit for?
你才不关心是吧
About what?
你指什么
About what?
什么?
About whether I blow my brains out or not.
我是不是该自己把脑袋打开花
- Because I have a conscience, you know. - You have a conscience.
- 你知道 我有良知 - 你有良知
I forgot.
我竟然忘了
The Charlie Conscience.
查理良知
Do we tell? Do we not tell?
要说 还是不说
Do we follow the rich boy's code or not?
要不要听从有钱少爷们
Do we let this blind asshole die or not?
要不要让这瞎眼王八蛋去死
Yeah. Conscience, Charlie.
良知 查理
When were you born, son?
你何时出生的
Around the time of the Round Table? Hah.
圆桌武士时代?
Haven't you heard?
你听见我没有?
Conscience is dead.
良知已死
No, I haven't heard.
不 我没听说过
Well, then, take the fucking wax outta your ears!
那就他妈的把你耳朵擦干净!
Grow up!
该长大了!
It's fuck your buddy.
滚你妈的蛋 小家伙
Cheat on your wife.
欺骗你太太
Call your mother on Mother's Day.
母亲节打电话问候你妈
Charlie, it's all shit.
查理 都是狗屁
Where you going?
你去哪里
I got piss call.
去上厕所
I know I said I need you for just one day,
虽然我说要你多留一天
but even I can't hold it that long.
但我也憋不了那么久
Oh, and, Charlie,
查理
you forgot the one in the chamber.
枪膛里还剩一颗子弹
There you go, sir.
好了 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Twenty- six years in the service,
服役26年
never let an aide shine my shoes.
从没让助理擦过鞋
Where you gonna be in 26 years, Charlie?
26年后你会在哪里 查理?
Playing golf with your friends from the Baird School, I bet.
和你博德的老友打高尔夫吧
I don't even like those guys.
我根本不喜欢他们
Course you don't. They're all assholes.
你当然不喜欢 他们都是王八蛋
Be a pleasure to squeal on them, wouldn't it?
能说出他们就好了 不是吗?
- Yeah, well, I'm not a squealer. - "I'm not a squealer."
- 我不是告密的小人 - "我不是告密的小人"
What is this, the Dreyfus case?
这是什么 德莱弗斯冤案吗?
There you go.
好了
- Thank you. - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你
Watch your step.
小心
I'm getting that heavy feeling again, Charlie.
我又有预感了 查理
There's more to this, isn't there?
这事还没完呢
Isn't there?
不是吗
- I was offered a bribe. - Oh, now we're cooking.
- 有人贿赂我 - 有点开窍了
Mr. Trask, the headmaster, he promised to get me into Harvard.
校长特拉斯克 答应让我进哈佛
- If you squeal. - Yeah.
- 只要你告密 - 是的
What a dilemma.
真是左右为难
Should Charlie Simms accept a free ride into Harvard or not?
查理·西门该不该搭便车进哈佛
What do you think your friend George would do if he were in your shoes?
如果乔治是你 你认为他会怎么办?
- He is, practically. - How?
- 他一定会的 - 怎么说
I mean, it's just that Mr. Trask hasn't promised to get him into Harvard.
我是说特拉斯克先生没说要送他进哈佛
Mr. Trask doesn't have to. George's father's gonna take care of that.
他没必要 乔治的父亲会想办法
Do the deal, Charlie. Take it!
点头吧 查理
Go to Harvard.
进哈佛去
- I can't do that. - Why not?
- 我不能这么做 - 为什么不能?
It's just some things you just can't do.
有些事你就是不能做
Explain them to me.
解释给我听
- Louder, please. - I can't
- 大声一点 - 我不能
You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie.
你在这世上可要吃苦头了
To ease the blow, let me buy you a drink. Come on.
为了让你放轻松 请你喝一杯 走吧
Double Jack Daniels on the rocks.
双份杰克·丹尼尔加冰块
And bring my young friend here a Shirley Temple.
给我朋友一杯雪莉鸡尾酒
Hold on. Do you have beer?
等等 你有啤酒吗?
Certainly. May I see some I.D.?
当然有 你有证件吗?
Are you interested in walking the rest of your life, chappy?
你想要一辈子当侍者吗?
I'm sorry, sir, but...
对不起 先生 但...
I'm a regular here. My boy's going on 23.
我是这儿的常客 我儿子都快23了
Why don't you call up front, the office?
你何不打电话问经理
Mr. Gilbert, he's a friend of mine.
吉尔伯特先生是我朋友
Any particular beer?
指定要哪个牌子吗?
Schlitz. No Schlitz?
史利兹 没有的话
Blatz. No Blatz?
就要布雷兹 再没有的话
Improvise.
那就随便了
- I'll do my best, sir. - Thank you, sir.
- 一定让您满意 先生 - 谢了
You're human, Charlie. Beer?
你总算像人了 查理 喝啤酒
Who are we drinking with?
我们在跟谁一块儿喝?
I'm getting a nice soap- and- water feeling from down there.
上好香皂和水的清香从那飘来
- Ah... female. - Female?
- 女性 - 女性?
You're callin' her female, must mean you like her or you wouldn't be so casual.
女性就表示你对她有意思否则你不会这么漠不关心
- Is she alone? - Yeah, she's alone.
- 她一个人? - 是一个人
Things are heating up. Chestnut hair?
好戏要开锣了 栗色发
Brown, Light brown.
棕色 淡棕色
- Twenty- two? - What am I, guy at a carnival?
- 二十二岁? - 我不太会猜年龄
The day we stop looking, Charlie, is the day we die.
活着的时候就要认真观察 查理
Move.
行动
- Where? - You know where, son.
- 去哪儿? - 你知道哪儿
Don't be coy, Charlie.
别害羞 查理
This woman is made for you. I can feel it.
她是上帝为你造的 我有预感
Goddamn beautiful, isn't she?
漂亮死了吧
- She's not bad. - Whoo- bingo! The boy's alive.
- 她长得不差 - 不错 你的活力来了
Come on, son, perambulate.
来吧 大步走
Perambulate.
大步走
Excuse me, senorita, do you mind if we join you?
打扰您了 小姐 介意我们和您同坐吗?
I'm feeling you're being neglected.
我有个您被忽视的感觉
Well, I'm expecting somebody.
我在等人
Instantly?
他马上就来?
- No, but any minute now. - Any minute?
- 不 但随时会到 - 随时会到
Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
有些人一分钟内过尽一生
- What are you doing right now? - I'm waiting for him.
- 现在你做什么 - 我正等他
Would you mind if we waited with you,
介不介意我们陪你等
you know, just to keep the womanizers from bothering you?
好叫纨绔子弟们别烦你?
No, I don't mind.
不 我不介意
Thank you.
谢谢
Charlie.
查理
You know, I detect a fragrance in the air.
你知道吗 我在空气中闻到了香味
Don't tell me what it is.
别告诉我是什么
Ogilvie Sisters soap.
欧吉维姐妹香皂
Ah, that's amazing.
真不可思议
I'm in the amazing business!
我做的正是不可思议的事
It is Ogilvie Sisters soap.
就是欧吉维姐妹香皂
My grandmother gave me three bars for Christmas.
圣诞节祖母送我的
I'm crazy about your grandmother.
我对你祖母着迷了
I think she'd have liked Charlie too.
她也一定会喜欢查理
- Don't pay any attention to him. - What's your name?
- 别理他 你的芳名是?
Donna.
唐娜
- Donna? I'm Frank. This here is... - This is Charlie.
- 唐娜 我是弗兰克 这位是... - 查理
Yes. She likes you.
她喜欢你
Charlie's having a difficult weekend. He's going through a crisis.
查理有个烦恼的周末 他正在度过一个危机
How does he look like he's holding up?
他看来如何
He looks fine to me.
看来还好
Oh! She does like you, Charlie.
她真的喜欢你 查理
So, Donna, ah... do you tango?
唐娜 你跳探戈吗?
No. I wanted to learn once, but
不 以前想要学 但是
But?
但是什么?
But Michael didn't want to.
但是迈克尔不想
Michael, the one you're waiting for.
迈克尔 你在等的人
Michael thinks the tango's hysterical.
迈克尔觉得探戈很可笑
Well, I think Michael's hysterical.
我想迈克尔很可笑
Don't pay any attention to him. Did I already say that?
别理他 我好像说过了
What a beautiful laugh.
多美的笑声
Thank you, Frank.
谢谢 弗兰克
Would you like to learn to tango, Donna?
你想不想学探戈 唐娜?
Right now?
现在?
I'm offering you my services free of charge.
我免费服务
What do you say?
怎么样
I think I'd be a little afraid.
我有点害怕
Of what?
害怕什么
Afraid of making a mistake.
踩错步
No mistakes in the tango, not like life.
探戈里无所谓错步的 不像人生
It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great.
它简单 所以才棒
If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on.
要是踏错步或绊倒了 继续跳
Why don't you try?
何不试试
Will you try it?
你要试试吗?
All right. I'll give it a try.
好 那我试试
Hold me down, son.
稳住我 孩子
Your arm.
你的手
Charlie, I'm gonna need some coordinates here, son.
查理 给我一点方位
The floor's about 20 by 30,
舞池大约二十尺乘三十尺
And you're at the long end.
你在舞池这边
There's tables on the outside. The band's on the right.
外围有些桌子 乐队在右边
Oh, Frank, you are one incredible dancer.
弗兰克 你跳得好极了
Wait'll you see Charlie dance.
查理跳得才好呢
- He's a liar. I don't dance. - Isn't he a charmer, though?
- 他撒谎 我不会跳 - 他很有魅力 不是吗?
Truth is, not only can he dance, but he'll sing you a hell of a tune.
事实上 他不仅会跳 还能唱
He can do bird calls and imitate Bela Lugosi.
他会学鸟叫 还会模仿明星贝拉·卢戈西
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
Michael, this is Frank and this is Charlie.
迈克尔 这位是弗兰克 这位是查理
- Hi, Frank, Charlie. I'm sorry I'm late. - Oh, that's okay.
- 你们好 弗兰克 查理 抱歉我迟到了 - 没关系
These two gentlemen entertained me and time flew.
有两位先生陪着我 时间一下子就打发了
Your girl is a hell of a tango dancer.
你女友的探戈跳得好极了
You found someone to tango with. That's terrific!
你总算找到人陪你跳探戈了 太棒了
Let me shake your hand.
我们握个手
- No, it was Frank. - Hell, I'll shake both your hands!
- 不 是弗兰克陪我跳的 - 那我握你们俩的手
Honey, this looks like the place, but we gotta go.
亲爱的 我们得走了
We got a date with Darryl and Carol in the village.
我们和代瑞和卡罗尔约好了
Do you have a check?
你付账了吗?
- Michael, please. My pleasure. - No, no. I got this.
- 迈克尔 我来付 - 不不 我来付
Michael, get your hand outta your pocket. I'll take it. Really.
迈克尔 别去拿钱了 我来给 真的
Allow me.
让我请吧
Why, thank you. Bye, guys.
谢谢了 再会
Bye.
再见
Darryl and Carol. Yeah.
代瑞和卡罗尔
It's Apartment 17 E, Colonel. She's expecting you.
十七之一 她在等您呢
You don't have to worry about a thing. She's the creme de la creme.
您不用担心 她是最红的
My buddy took the Vice Chancellor of Germany to her.
德国副议长找过她
Now he wants to immigrate to this country.
现在他想移民
you did good, hombre.
办得好
My hair, how is it?
我的头发 还好吧
It's perfect.
完美
- I got the red foulard okay, didn't I? - Yeah, real dark red.
- 配红色领巾可以吗? - 是啊 深红色
Burgundy, Charlie, burgundy.
是葡萄酒色 查理 葡萄酒色
They love it.
她们爱死了
Bay Rum. Windsor knot.
港湾刮胡水 温莎结
That's my heart I'm feeling.
摸摸我的心
I'm off.
走了
Can you get long distance on this?
可以打长途电话吗
And how. Be my guest.
请自便
- Sugarbush lodge. - Hi. George Willis, please?
- 这里是甘蔗丛宾馆 - 请接乔治·威利斯
One moment, please.
请稍等
- Hello? - Ah, Harry?
- 喂? - 哈瑞?
Chas, how are you?
查理 你好吗
You just caught us. We're about to shoot George over to the airport.
我们正要带乔治去机场
Why is George going to the airport?
他为什么要去机场
Um, hold on. Maybe you should talk to the man himself.
慢着 你和他说吧
- Chas. - Yeah. Hi, George.
- 查理 - 乔治
- You just caught me. - Harry said. Where you going?
- 晚一步我就走了 - 我知道 你要去哪
- Home. - To Boston?
- 回家 - 回波士顿?
Catching the puddle jumper. Keep your fingers crossed.
祝我好运
What are you going home for?
你为什么要回家?
I was thinking, Chas. This asshole, Trask?
我想 特拉斯克个混蛋
He's making no sense at all.
也太不讲理了
Somebody's gotta talk to him. My father's Class of '59.
得有人和他说说 我爸是五九年那届的
Your father? I thought we were gonna keep our parents outta this.
你爸爸? 我们约好不告诉父母的
This guy Trask is outta control, Chas. Outta control!
特拉斯克这家伙疯了 真疯了!
Somebody's gotta talk to him.
一定要有人出面
- My father's a major fund- raiser, you know. - No, I didn't.
- 你知道我爸又是主要捐款人 - 我不知道
Just relax. He'll get us off the hook.
别紧张 我爸会解决
- I gotta go. Everything all right? - Sure.
- 我要走了 还好吧? - 还好
- I'll see you Monday. Good- bye. - Bye.
- 周一见 - 再见
- Good night, sir. - Good night.
- 晚安 先生 - 晚安
Hiya, Charlie.
查理
Watch the door.
小心门
What a beautiful woman.
好漂亮的女人
Colonel?
中校
Colonel, you all right?
中校 你还好吧
What is there?
干什么
It's afternoon. You've been sleeping all morning.
都下午了 一早上你都在睡
So what?
又怎样
I don't know. I thought
没什么
I talked to George last night.
昨晚我和乔治通了电话
His, His father's a big- deal alumnus at school. He's got a lot of pull.
他的 他爸爸是很有势力的校友
Really?
是吗?
Yeah, he's, ah, he's gonna talk to the headmaster.
他要去和校长谈
George thinks he might be able to get us off the hook.
乔治说他爸爸能帮我们脱险
"Get us off the hook."
"帮我们脱险"
Yeah, that's, that's what he said.
他是这么说的
Watch the "us" part.
当心他所谓的我们
Colonel, don't you wanna get up and do something?
中校 要不要去逛逛?
Colonel?
中校?
Oh, Charlie, what do you want?
查理 你想怎么做?
I don't know!
不知道
But you're making me nervous.
但是你弄的我很紧张
My wallet is on the dresser.
我的皮夹在抽屉里
Take out your plane ticket and 400 dollar mustering- out pay,
拿走你的机票和四百块钱退伍津帖
plus airport- to- school taxi.
外加机场到学校的车费
Colonel, it's no rush. I mean, I can
中校 我不急着回去 我是说 我可以
I could stay for a while.
我可以再待一会儿
Charlie, you already gave me a day.
查理 你已给了我一天
For that day, I am eternally grateful.
就为那天 我永远感激
But right now I have other plans.
但现在我另有计划
What other plans do you have?
什么计划?
To die, son.
死 孩子
Colonel, you're...
中校 你...
Come on, Colonel, you're not gonna die today.
你今天可不能去死
Charlie, give me your hand.
查理 把你的手给我
You go now, boy. Okay?
你现在就走 好吗?
You go. Just, uh, just leave me sleep here.
你走 就留我在这里睡觉
Look, uh, can we start over, please?
我们再试试 好吗?
What do you feel like doing today, huh?
你今天想做什么
I mean, look at this. The sun is shining!
你看 太阳这么好
It's a beautiful day.
今天好美
Colonel, I know you don't want to be a party poop,
中校 我知道你不会想扫我兴致的
so let's go out and do something, huh? Let's go for a ride.
我们出去活动一下 去兜兜风
Yeah, a ride.
对 兜兜风
A ride?
兜风?
Yeah, Colonel Slade, what do you say?
对 中校 怎么样?
Let's go for a ride, huh?
我们去兜风
What kind of ride?
哪一种兜风法?
Yeah, this is a valid Oregon driver's license,
这张俄勒冈驾照有效
and we let appropriate customers test- drive the Testarossa.
信得过的顾客可以试泰德·萝莎
But you're 17 and with a blind companion. That we don't do.
但是你只有十七岁同伴又失明 这我们无能为力
This is a $190,000 piece of machinery.
这车值十九万
- I'm not letting it out this door. - How 'bout this one over here?
- 我不能让它这样出门 - 那这边这部呢?
That's a Cabriolet T. The same deal.
那是加布·雷提 一样的价格
Think I'm gonna let an unaccompanied kid get behind the wheel of a $110,000 car?
我不能让小孩独自开走十一万的车
He will not be unaccompanied.
他会有伴的
I'll be with him. I'm his father.
我会和他一起试车 我是他父亲
- You're his father? - Yes.
- 你是他父亲? - 是的
I have an idea. Why don't I take your father for a test- drive?
这样吧 我带你父亲去试车怎样?
- What's your quota, Freddie? - Don't worry about my quota. I do well.
- 你的业绩要多少 弗雷迪? - 不劳费心 我干得很好
How many Ferraris you sold this month?
这个月你卖了几辆法拉利?
That's not relevant to this discussion.
那跟我们的讨论没关系
Freddie, the 80s are over.
弗雷迪 八零年代结束了
Are you trying to tell me these are just walking outta the store?
这些奢侈品不好送出门吧?
This is a Ferrari, the finest machinery made in the automobile industry.
这可是法拉利 汽车工业的最佳出品
If you like it that much, why don't you sleep with it? why are you selling it?
你要那么喜欢它 何不跟它睡一块儿? 为什么又在卖这车?
- I'd love to accommodate you but... - If this car performs the way I expect it to,
- 我很愿意帮忙 但是... - 如果这车符合我的期望
you'll get a certified check of $101,000 and change when in you come tomorrow.
明天一早你会拿到一张十万一千元的支票
It's $109,000, plus $950, plus tax.
售价是十万九千块 加上九百五十块和税
Freddie, for you 107 all in,
弗雷迪 就为你我加到十万七千元
plus a case of champagne to go with your leftover turkey.
外送一箱香槟让你配剩火鸡喝
What do you say? Don't worry about the boy.
如何? 不用担心这孩子
He drives so smooth, you can boil an egg on the engine.
他开车稳得可以在引擎上煮蛋
When we bring the car back, I'll peel the egg for you.
还车的时候 我来剥蛋
Listen, you made me laugh, but I can't let the car go out.
你把我逗笑了 但车不能给你
Want a deposit?
要不要押金?
This is not an installment item, sir.
我们不搞分期付款的项目 先生
Freddie, you're no spring chicken, are you?
弗雷迪 你又不是生手 对吧?
Well, you know what they call me at the home office? The gray ghost.
你知道同事叫我什么吗? 老黑爵
You know why they still keep me around?
你知道为什么他们还留我吗?
There's no kid here that can move a Ferrari like I can.
因为后生小辈卖不掉法拉利
I'm known from coast to coast like butter and toast.
从东岸到西岸人尽皆知
Ask anybody about Freddie Bisco.
随便找人问问弗雷迪
When I get a Ferrari, out the door!
进来一部 我就卖掉一部
- Hah! You just made me laugh, Freddie. - Yeah?
- 你才逗我笑 弗雷迪 - 是吗?
Two thousand.
两千块
Unless you take it, you're gonna make me cry.
你不拿 我可要哭了
I'm a gray ghost too.
我也是老黑爵
See? This is fun, isn't it?
看吧 很过瘾吧
Drop her into neutral.
放空档
Slide her into second. Pop the clutch.
推二档 放离合器
Straight. Hold it right like that. Feel it?
开直 就这样开
That's straight. Just keep it straight.
直点 开直
- Keep it straight. - No fun just to keep it straight.
- 开直 - 开直就没意思了
You've got to move a little bit, feel the road.
要猛一点才够劲
Please? Just like this. All right? There you go.
拜托 就这么开 好吗
Take it nice and easy.
稳稳的
Do you like this?
喜欢吗?
Slow it down a little. You going a little fast.
放慢点 开太快了
Colonel, slow it down.
中校 放慢点
Something's happened to my foot!
我的脚出问题了
- Slow it down, please. - Hold on, Charlie.
- 慢点 拜托 - 稳住 查理
I think I've got another gear.
分明有另一档可以用
Colonel Slade?
史雷德中校?
Oh shit! Watch out!
糟糕! 看路!
You'll get us killed!
你要害我们送命!
Don't blame me, Charlie. I can't see!
别怪我 查理 我看不到
Colonel, slow it down!
中校 慢点
Oh, God. Oh, Jesus!
上帝!
Now let's see how this baby corners.
看看这个宝贝怎么转弯
- Corners? - Yeah. Say when.
- 转弯? - 对啊 给我信号
- Say when what? - Say when to turn.
- 什么? - 转变信号
- Colonel, you can't turn the car. - Where's the turn, Charlie?
- 中校 你不能转弯 - 在哪转 查理?
3:00? 2:00? Right oblique? Right face?
三点钟方位? 两点? 右转?
Come on! Talk to me!
快啊 说啊
it's left, I guess.
转左
Left. I knew it. Okay. Now?
我知道转左 现在?
No, no! Not now! Not now!
不是 不是现在
- Now? - Colonel, please?
- 现在? - 拜托
Charlie, I'm gonna do it anyway. Whether you say so or not, here we go!
查理 我要转了 不管你同不同意
Okay! Wait, wait, wait! Just wait!
好 等等 等一下
Here I go.
我要转了
Wait... now!
慢着 转!
I did it! Oh, Charlie!
我转成了 查理
You're riding with one very happy man!
你的同伴很快乐
- Turn again! - Be specific, son.
- 你还得再转 - 要仔细
- Left now! - Okay.
- 向左转 - 好
I love this!
爱死这游戏了
I love it! Shall we take it to the max?
爱死了! 我们试试最高速?
Let me out.
我要下车
Shit! The yellow flag.
妈的 拉警报
I hadn't even opened her up yet.
我还没开始冲呢
- Which way's the curb? - Pull over. Slow down!
- 哪边是路侧 - 靠边停 放慢 中校
- Slow down, Colonel. - All right, I'm doing it.
- 放慢 中校 - 我知道
- Pull over to the curb. Slow it down. - Yep, yep. Got it.
- 放慢 - 是 我知道
- Oh, Christ. - Ooh, I haven't had a ticket in years.
- 上帝 - 我几年来都没拿罚单
I'll do the talking.
我来应付
License and registration.
驾照和车牌
What? Are you test- driving this baby?
什么? 在试这部小宝贝?
Don't she purr though?
很神吧?
At 70 miles an hour?
时速七十英哩?
You should hear her at 125. Hah!
你该看看她一百廿五的英姿
Where's your license?
驾照呢
At the dealer's.
在车行
They give it back when you return the car.
还车的时候才拿
- You got I.D.? - You bet.
- 你有身份证? - 可不是
Indeed.
在此
Lt. Col. Slade.
史雷得中校
And you, solider?
你呢 警员?
The name is police officer Gore.
我是高尔警官
Doing a hell of a job, Gore.
你执勤认真
And so are you, Colonel. Who's the kid?
你也不差 中校 这孩子是谁?
My boy Charlie.
查理
He kept telling me to "Let her out."
一直叫我开
What was I gonna do, disappoint him?
她出来能让他失望吗
Yes.
当然
Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna let you go on one condition.
这么办吧 我放你一马 但有个条件
- What's that? - You take this rig straight back to the dealer.
- 什么? - 马上把车送回车行
- You got it. - Shut up.
- 没问题 - 闭嘴
- You want this? - Sure. Gore?
- 要这个吗? - 当然 高尔
Your face and your voice are familiar.
你的脸孔和声音我很熟
- You ever in the officer's club at Da Nang? - No.
- 加入过丹纳的军官俱乐部吗? - 没有
- Never in the army? - No. Coast Guard.
- 也没进过陆军? - 没有 海岸防卫队而已
Good Lord. Hah! Hah!
老天
Your dad is looking good, Charlie.
你爸气色不错 查理
He's got a heavy foot. Tell him to take it light. All right?
就是喜欢开快车 劝他开慢点
- I hear you! - Thanks.
- 知道了 - 谢谢
Get out of the car, 'cause you are not driving anymore.
下车 不准你再开了
Just keeping this baby warm, that's all.
我在暖车罢了
I'm not driving anymore.
我不再开了
Yes.
好的
- Take my arm. - I'm okay.
- 扶着我的肩膀 - 我没事
- Colonel, it's really bumpy here. - Yeah, bumpy.
- 中校 这路不平 - 是的 不平
You all right?
还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Red light. Hold it.
红灯 中校 别走
Taking too long.
这么久
Shit! Colonel! Colonel?
天呐 中校! 中校!
Colonel!
中校!
Shit! You all right?
你没事吧
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么你?
- Take the cane. - I gotta take a piss.
- 拿好拐杖啊 - 我要小便
- Take the cane, Colonel. - It happens to the best of us.
- 拿好拐杖 中校 - 小便不能忍
We're on Park Avenue. You can't go to the bathroom.
不能在公园大道小便 
- Perfect place. - You'll get arrested.
- 最好不过 - 警察会抓你的
Never been housebroken. Ohh!
我从来不乱尿
Shit! What's the matter with you, Colonel?
你到底怎么搞的 中校?
What are you doing? Stand up.
你在干什么 快站起来
Come on.
别乱来
I'm tired, Charlie. I'm tired.
我好累 查理 我好累
Give me your arm.
让我握你手臂
Here's your cane.
你的拐杖
Take me back to the hotel, son.
带我回旅馆 孩子
Home at last.
总算到家了
You all right now?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
- Do you want to use the bathroom? - No.
- 要不要上厕所 - 不要
- Can I get you something? - No.
- 需要什么吗? - 不要
- You sure you're all right? - I'm fine, Charlie.
- 你真的没事? - 我很好 查理
Do you mind if I use the phone?
我可以打电话吗?
Go ahead.
打吧
- Hello? - Hi, is George there, please?
- 您好? - 请问乔治在吗?
Senior or Junior?
小乔还是老乔?
Junior.
小乔
- Who's this? - A friend of his from school.
- 哪位? - 他学校的朋友
George isn't going to be talking to any friends from school right now.
他不能跟任何朋友讲话了
- Oh. - Good- bye.
- 好吧 - 再见
Colonel, are you looking at me?
你在瞪我吗 上校?
I'm blind, Charlie.
我是瞎子 查理
I'm gonna take a nap.
我要去睡一会儿
Too much fresh air.
兜风太久
It's probably a good idea.
那是个好主意
Want me to help you to your room?
我扶你进房
No. Couch. I like this couch here.
不用 我睡沙发 我喜欢这张沙发
You sure you're all right, Colonel?
你确定你没事 中校?
I got a headache.
我头痛
Why don't you go downstairs, get me some Aspirin, Charlie?
下楼去替我买阿斯匹灵吧查理
- Some Aspirin. - Yeah. Also...
- 好的 - 另外...
I feel like a cigar.
再带根雪茄
Get me a couple of Monte Cristos, number one.
给我蒙地奎斯特一号的
- Monte Cristos, number one. - Yeah.
- 蒙地奎斯特一号 - 对
You won't be able to get them at the newsstand downstairs.
楼下小店不会有
So why don't you go over to
那你就过街
Fiftieth and Fifth, Dunhill's.
到街口的唐喜商店买
Fella name of Arnold in the humidor.
叫阿诺的在掌柜
Tell him, um, they're for me.
告诉他是我要的
He'll know.
他知道的
You're back too fast.
你回来的太快了
You didn't get my cigars, did you?
你一定没替我买雪茄 是吧?
Get out of here, Charlie.
滚开 查理
I thought we had a deal.
我们已经讲清楚了
I welched. I'm a welcher. Didn't I tell you?
我毁约 我爱毁约 没告诉过你吗?
No, what you told me was that you gave me all the bullets.
没有 你说要把所有子弹给我
I lied.
骗你的
- Yeah, well, you could have fooled me. - And I did.
- 你是把我骗住了 - 可不是
Charlie, how you ever gonna survive in this world without me?
查理 没有我你怎么办
Why don't you just give me the gun, all right?
把枪给我好吗
Wh- - What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm gonna shoot you too.
我也会一枪打死你
Your life's finished anyway.
反正你已经完了
Your friend George's gonna sing like a canary.
乔治会见风转舵
And so are you.
你也一样
And once you've sung, Charlie, my boy,
一旦如此 查理
you're gonna take your place on that long, gray line of American manhood.
你在那乏味的成人队伍中就占有一席之地了
And you will be through.
你也就完了
I'd like to disagree with you, Colonel.
我不同意你的说法 中校
You're in no position to disagree with me, boy.
你没资格不同意 孩子
I got a loaded 45 here. You got pimples.
四五手枪在我手里 你只有粉刺
I'm gonna kill you, Charlie, because I can't bear the thought of you selling out!
我要把你杀了 查理 因为我不能忍受看你去出卖原则!
Put the gun down, all right, Colonel?
把枪放下 中校
What? You giving me an ultimatum?
什么 你在下最后通牒?
No, I'm...
不 我...
I give the ultimatums!
最后通牒由我来下
I'm sorry. All right? I'm sorry.
我错了 行吗 我错了
It's all right, Charlie.
我也道歉 查理
You break my heart, son.
你伤我的心 孩子
All my life I stood up to everyone and everything
我这一生反抗任何人所有事
because it made me feel important.
只有这样我才觉得自己重要
You do it 'cause you mean it.
但你却是为了你的原则而反抗
You got integrity, Charlie.
你很正直 查理
I don't know whether to shoot you or adopt you.
我不知道该打死你还是收养你
Not much of a choice, is it, sir?
很为难 是吧
Aw, don't get cute now.
少耍嘴皮子
- Colonel, please put the gun away? - I asked you a question.
- 中校 请把枪放下好吗 - 我在问你问题
Do you want me to adopt you or don't you?
你要不要我收养你
Please? I mean...
请放下枪
- you're just in a slump right now. - Slump?
- 你现在只是情绪低落 - 情绪低落?
No slump, Charlie.
不是 查理
I'm bad.
我是坏人
I'm not bad. No.
不 我不很坏
I'm rotten.
我烂掉了
You're not bad.
你不坏
Y- - You're just in pain.
只是痛苦而已
What do you know about pain?
你懂什么叫痛苦?
Hmm? You little snail darter from the Pacific Northwest.
你一直在西北海钓小鱼
What the fuck you know about pain?
你妈的懂什么叫痛苦?
Let me have the gun, Colonel.
把枪给我 中校
No time to grow a dick, son.
想充大人不容易 孩子
Just, just give me the gun, all right, Colonel?
请把枪给我 好吗 中校
I'm talking a parade ground. Ten- hut!
你最好别动 立正
Soldier, that was a direct order.
小兵 那可是命令
Give me the gun?
枪给我
You can stay or you can leave.
要走要留随便你
You understand? Either way, I'm gonna do this thing.
懂吗 反正我会用到这玩意儿
Now why don't you leave and spare yourself?
现在你何不避开点
I want your gun, Colonel.
给我枪 中校
I'm gonna give myself a count.
我自己来计时
You need a count for balance.
计时有助平衡
Five, four... three... two...
五 四... 三... 二...
one. Fuck it.
一 他妈的
Gimme! Fuck it!
给我!
- Get out of here! - I'm staying right here!
- 滚出去 - 我就不走
- Get outta here! - I'm staying right here.
- 滚开 - 我不走
- I'll blow your fucking head off! - Then do it!
- 我射烂你脑袋 - 射呀
You want to do it? Do it! Let's go.
你要射就射 快啊
Get outta here!
滚蛋
You fucked up, all right? So what?
你搞砸了 又怎样呢
So everybody does it. Get on with your life, would you?
人人都会犯错 你该勇往直前啊
What life? I got no life!
直什么前 我早完了
I'm in the dark here!
我活在黑暗里
You understand? I'm in the dark!
你明白吗 活在黑暗里
So give up. You want to give up, give up...
那放弃算了 尽管自暴自弃吧
'cause I'm givin' up too.
我也要放弃了
You said I'm through. You're right.
你讲的对 我完了
We're both through. It's all over.
我们都完了 没希望了
So let's get on with it. Let's fucking do it.
妈的就干吧
Let's fucking pull the trigger, you miserable blind motherfucker.
扣他妈的扳机 你这死瞎子
Pull the trigger.
扣扳机啊
Here we go, Charlie.
预备了 查理
I'm ready.
我好了
You don't want to die.
你不想死
And neither do you.
你也不想死
Give me one reason not to.
再给我一个理由
I'll give you two. you can dance the tango and drive a Ferrari
我给两个 你跳探戈和开法拉利
better than anyone I've ever seen.
比我见过的任何人都棒
You never seen anyone do either.
你以前没看过吧
Give me the gun, Colonel.
把枪给我 中校
Oh, where do I go from here, Charlie?
我该怎么办 查理?
If you're tangled up, just tango on.
烦心了就跳探戈
You asking me to dance, Charlie?
你要请我跳舞 查理?
Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go?
你从没想过要翩然离去?
And still had the feeling that you wanted to stay
心里又渴望留下
You like my blues, Charlie?
你喜欢我的蓝制服 查理?
Yeah, they're beautiful.
对 很漂亮
I wore these for Lyndon's inauguration.
我穿它们参加林德的就职大典
Of course, uh, we weren't the number one ball.
当然 我们不是最重要的来宾
But he dropped by anyway.
但他过来打招呼了
Will you please give me the gun?
请把枪给我
You're asking an officer to surrender his side arm.
你在要求一个军官缴出他的武器
You don't have to surrender it. You just put it down for a little while.
你不必缴出 放下就好了
All right? Just put it down.
放下来吧 好吗
Boy, I could use a drink, Charlie.
我需要喝一杯 查理
How about a cup of coffee?
咖啡好吗?
Too big a leap for me right now, Charlie.
我要三思而行 查理
Maybe tomorrow. Hah!
也许明天再死
No, a Mr. John Daniels would be preferred.
不 还是来杯杰克·丹尼尔吧
No water, Charlie.
别掺水 查理
No water.
不掺水
Please.
麻烦你了
Here's your drink, Colonel.
你的酒 中校
Oh. I'm so sorry.
对不起
What time do you want me to turn down the bed?
什么时候帮你铺床?
- Uh, maybe later, all right? - What he means, senorita,
- 等会儿吧 - 他的意思是 小姐
is come right in.
坐过来
- Later, please? - Yes, sir.
- 等会儿 - 好多 先生
Good afternoon.
午安
Nice voice.
声音不赖
Boy, you have a one- track mind.
你老想着一件事
Mm- hmm. Is there anything else in this world, Charlie?
这世上还有别的事吗 查理?
- Not for you. - You know what's kept me going all these years?
- 对你可没有 - 你知道我前进的动力吗?
The thought that one day
就是梦想有一天
Never mind.
算了
The what?
什么?
Silly.
可笑
Just the thought that maybe one day, I'd...
就是梦想也许有一天...
I could have a woman's arms wrapped around me
能有女人双臂抱着我
and her legs wrapped around me.
双腿缠着我
And what?
然后呢?
That I could wake up in the morning and she'd still be there.
早晨我睁开眼睛而她还在
Smell of her.
她的味道
All funky and warm.
甜腻而温暖
I finally gave up on it.
后来我就死心了
I don't know why you can't have that.
我不懂这为什么不可能
You know, when we get back to New Hampshire,
我们回新罕布尔以后 我们来物色
I don't know why you can't find someone.
我不懂你为什么找不到人
I mean, you're a good- looking guy,
我是说 你这么帅
and you're fun to be with,
而且你很风趣
and you're a great travel companion, sensitive, compassionate.
又是旅途良伴 而且细心 富同情心
Charlie, are you fucking with me?
查理 你在逗我是吧
Yes.
是的
Yeah? Hey, Manny.
喂 曼尼
My God. We missed our plane.
我们错过班机了
Your plane, Charlie. My ticket was one- way.
你的班机 查理 我的机票是单程
- New England Thruway all the way, Colonel? - All the way, Rinaldo.
- 走新英格兰大道吗 中校? - 一路到底
I'm getting that heavy feeling again, Charlie.
我的预感又来了 查理
I think you were right about George and his father.
我想你对乔治父子的看法很对
- Uh, I'm sorry to hear that. - When we get back,
- 真遗憾 - 回去以后
Mr. Trask is bringing us up in front of the whole school.
特拉斯克会叫我们在全校同学面前出列
Putting your feet to the fire, huh?
抓你的脚到火堆前?
Special meeting of the Disciplinary Committee.
生活委员会召开的特别会议
And what are you gonna tell them?
你要怎么说?
I don't know. I'll think of something.
我不知道 我会找些话题
Oh, Charlie, why are you all alone in this thing?
查理 你怎么会落单呢
Hmm? Where's your father?
你爸爸在哪里?
He left.
走了
I thought it was a mom- and- pop store. Who's the "pop"?
我以为你家的店是父母开的 谁是爸爸?
- It's my stepfather. - Oh, yeah.
- 我继父 - 原来这样
But why isn't he in on this?
他怎么不管这事
Something wrong with him?
他有毛病?
No, he's okay. We just, uh,
没有 他没问题
- We don't get along very well. - Why not?
- 我们只是处不来而已 - 为什么
'Cause he's an asshole.
因为他是混球
Well, that's all right, Charlie.
倒也无妨 查理
Every family's got one nowadays.
每家都有一个
- That's it? - That's it.
- 就这些? - 就这些
- Take care of yourself, kid. - All right, Manny. Thanks.
- 保重 孩子 - 好的 曼尼 谢了
No, I'm not open.
不 我不开窗
I hate good- byes.
我痛恨道别
So, uh, you'll be all right, huh?
那么 你不会有事吧
I'll be fine.
不会
All right.
那好
What's that?
什么玩意
Uh, that's first bell.
预备铃
Just got time to get cleaned up.
刚好够我梳洗
Oh. I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
I owe you some money.
我还欠你钱
Three hundred dollars, hmm? Job well done.
三百块 顺利完工
You ever need any references, Charlie,
需要推荐信的话
- I'm your man. - Thanks, Colonel.
- 来找我 - 谢谢 中校
- Uh, it's 16 Water Street. Just over the bridge. - We'll find it.
- 华特街十六号 过桥就到 - 我知道路
Good- bye, Charlie.
再会 查理
Good- bye, Colonel.
再见 中校
Come here, son.
过来 查理
Okay, Manny.
好了 曼尼
George. George!
乔治 乔治!
I called an open meeting of this institution this morning
我召开这次会议
because the incident that occurred this Tuesday last
是因为上周二发生的事件
describes an issue that concerns all of us.
关系到我们全体
Not an isolated case of vandalism, what happened
那不是单纯的涂鸭 而是
is a symptom of the sickness of a society,
我们社会的病态表征
a sickness which runs counter to the principles...
并与博德的立校精神
this school was founded on,
严重冲突
a school, among whose graduates two have sat behind the desk in the Oval Office,
本校的毕业生中 两个曾在白宫的
in the White House.
总统办公室工作
Baird men have run state departments and investment houses,
博德的人掌管州政府投资局
founded department stores and coached football teams.
兴建百货商场 执教足球队
Our alumni receive their bulletins in ashrams in India
我们的校友在印度僧舍
and in palaces in Jordan.
及约旦皇宫中都有
We are, in fact, known around the world
实际上 我们在全世界被视为
as the cradle of this country's leadership.
国家领袖的摇篮
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
- Got room for me up there, Charlie? - But today,
- 台上有没有位子 查理? - 但是今天
- We are bleeding from disrespect, - Yeah, I guess so.
- 我们因受辱而蒙羞 - 应该有
- Give us a hand. - disrespect for our values...
- 帮我一把 - 不尊重本校价值观
and a disrespect for our standards,
也不尊重我们的标准
a disrespect for the Baird tradition.
更不尊重博德传统
And, as the custodians of that tradition,
为了护卫该传统
we are here today to protect each other
今天我们齐聚一堂
from those who threaten it.
保卫它不受摧残
Who is this, Mr. Simms?
这是哪位 西门先生?
This is Mr. Frank Slade, Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, retired.
我是弗兰克·史雷得 美国陆军退役中校
I'm here in place of Charlie's parents.
我代表查理父母出席
- Excuse me? - In loco parentis.
- 抱歉 - 代替他父母
They could not make the trip from Oregon today.
他们不能从奥勒冈赶来
And what is your relationship to Mr. Simms?
您和西门先生是什么关系?
Is this a courtroom?
这是法庭吗?
- Closest thing we could manage to it. - Then if we're taking oaths,
- 是最接近法庭的安排 - 如果要发誓
there's a few people I'd like to swear in.
我倒想和几个人一起
There are no oaths at Baird. We are all on our honor.
在博德是不发誓的 我们自律
Larry and Franny Simms
拉瑞和芬妮
are very dear, close friends of mine. Okay?
是我很好的朋友 可以吗?
Happy to have you with us, Colonel.
欢迎光临 中校
Mr. Willis.
威利斯先生
- Which Mr. Willis? - George, Junior, sir.
- 哪一位 - 乔治二世 先生
You were in a position last Tuesday night
上周二你有幸
to see who committed this act of vandalism. Who was it?
目睹了涂鸭事件的经过 是谁做的?
Well, uh, I have an idea who it was.
我不晓得是谁
No, no, not an idea, Mr. Willis. Did you see or did you not see?
不晓得 你看还是没看到?
Well, I didn't have my contacts in.
我没戴隐形眼镜
Come on. I was in the library. I'd taken my glasses off,
在图书馆的时候脱下的
and I was gonna put my contacts back in.
本来要再戴回去
Then I helped Simms close up,
然后我帮西门锁门
and the next thing I know, we're outside,
之后 我们已经在外面了
and I hear this sound, and I, um,
我听到声音
didn't have any time to put my contacts in.
但是没时间戴隐形眼镜
Whom, with your limited vision, did you see?
在你有限的视力下你看到谁
Like I say, it was blurry.
我讲过了 看不清楚
I can't see without my contacts.
没戴眼镜我看不到
What did you see, Mr. Willis?
你看到谁 威利斯先生?
- What, you mean definitively? - Stop fencing with me, Mr. Willis!
- 你是说 确定地? - 不要搪塞我 威利斯先生
Tell me what you saw!
讲清楚你看到了什么
Now, don't hold me to this, but
不要全信我的话 不过
no contacts, it's dark
没眼镜 天又黑
and everything, I mean
等等 可能是
Mr. Willis!
威利斯先生!
Maybe Harry Havemeyer, Trent Potter and Jimmy Jameson.
可能是哈瑞·海夫梅尔 特伦特·波特和吉米·詹姆森
- Maybe? - Ballpark, best guess.
- 可能? - 猜测而已 我尽力了
Could you provide us with some detail?
能提供一点细节吗?
I mean, why don't you ask Charlie?
为什么不问查理?
I really think he was closer.
我觉得他站的更近
- Mr. Simms. - Yes.
- 西门先生 - 是
You don't wear contact lenses, do you?
你戴隐形眼镜吗?
No, sir.
没有 先生
With your untrammeled sight, whom did you see?
在你无碍的视野内 你看到谁了?
Well, I saw, I saw something,
我是看到一些人
but I couldn't say who.
但不能讲出是谁
All right. What was the something you saw?
那好吧 你看到的是什么?
- I couldn't say. - You couldn't say or you wouldn't say?
- 我说不出来 - 是说不出来还是不想说?
- Well, I just, I just couldn't say. - Couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't.
- 不 我只是 只是说不出来 - 不能 不想 不该
You're exhausting my patience
你在磨我的耐性
and making a mockery of these proceedings.
和愚弄大家
I will give you one last chance.
最后一次机会
The consequences of your response will be dire.
否则后果堪忧
By dire I mean your future will be jeopardized permanently.
堪忧 西门先生 你的未来将受永久伤害
Now for the last time,
现在 最后一次问
what did you see last Tuesday night outside my office?
上周二晚上 你看到谁在停车场
I saw somebody.
我看到某些人
"l saw somebody." Good.
"我看到某些人" 很好
Did you see their size and shape?
看到他们的身材面貌了吗?
Yeah.
看到了
And they were the size and shape of whom?
是谁的身材面貌?
They were the size and shape of most any Baird student, sir.
那些特征看来像任何博德学生 先生
I am left with no real witness.
我竟没有一个人证
Mr. Willis's testimony is not only vague, it is unsubstantiated.
威利斯先生的证词模糊不清
The substance I was looking for, Mr. Simms,
我所寻找的线索 西门先生
was to come from you.
应该来自于你
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry too, Mr. Simms,
我也抱歉 西门先生
because you know what I'm going to do,
既然如此
inasmuch as I can't punish Mr. Havemeyer, Mr. Potter or Mr. Jameson?
我不能处罚海夫梅尔先生 波特先生或詹姆森先生
And I won't punish Mr. Willis.
我也不会处罚威利斯先生
He's the only party to this incident
他是唯一配称"博德人"的份子
who is still worthy of calling himself a Baird man.
配称博德人的当事人
I'm going to recommend to the Disciplinary Committee that you be expelled.
我建议生活委员会开除你
Mr. Simms, you are a cover- up artist and you are a liar.
西门先生 你隐瞒真相又撒谎
But not a snitch!
但不出卖朋友
Excuse me?
原谅我没听清楚
No, I don't think I will.
我不原谅你
- Mr. Slade. - This is such a crock of shit!
- 史雷德先生 - 这场听证会简直胡闹
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
请小心措词 史雷德先生
You are in the Baird school, not a barracks.
你是在博德 不是军营
Mr. Simms, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
西门先生 我给你最后机会
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西门先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled
他不需要被贴上
"still worthy of being a Baird man."
博德人标志
What the hell is that?
那算个什么?
What is your motto here?
你们的座右铭是什么?
"Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
孩子们出卖朋友求自保
anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake"?
否则烧得你不见灰?
Well, gentlemen,
先生们
when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
出纰漏时 有人逃跑有人留下
Here's Charlie facing the fire, and there's George
查理面对烈火 那边的乔治
hiding in big daddy's pocket.
那边的乔治
And what are you doing?
结果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你奖励乔治 摧折查理
- Are you finished, Mr. Slade? - No, I'm just getting warmed up.
- 你讲完了吗 史雷德先生? - 不 刚热身而已
I don't know who went to this place.
我不知道谁念过博德
William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever.
塔夫脱 布莱恩特 铁尔 等等
Their spirit is dead, if they ever had one.
他们精神已死 根本没有
It's gone.
已经没了
You're building a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoing snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客
And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,
最好三思
because I say you are killing the very spirit
因为你正扼杀了
this institution proclaims it instills.
这所学府所坚持的精神
What a shame.
真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?
你们今天给我看的是什么秀?
I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me.
唯一有格调的 坐在我旁边
I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告诉你 这孩子的灵魂没有被污染
It's non- negotiable. You know how I know?
无庸争辩的  为什么我知道?
Someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it.
有人 我不说是谁 要收买他
- Only Charlie here wasn't selling. - Sir, you're out of order.
- 但查理不为所动 - 你太过份了
I show you out of order.
我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
我告诉你什么叫过份 特拉斯克先生
I'd show you, but I'm too old,
我想示范 但我太老
I'm too tired, too fucking blind.
太累 又他妈的瞎了
If I were the man I was five years ago,
如果是五年前
I'd take a flamethrower to this place!
我会带喷火枪来这儿
Out of order? Who the hell you think you're talking to?
过分? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
I've been around, you know?
我是见过世面的 明白吗
There was a time I could see.
曾经我还看得见
And I have seen.
我见过
Boys like these, younger than these,
很多很多更年轻的男孩
their arms torn out, their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭 腿被炸断
But there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂不可能有假的
You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier
你以为你只是把这好青年
back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
像落荒狗似地送回家
but I say you are executing his soul!
我认为你是处死了他的灵魂
And why? Because he's not a Baird man.
为什么? 因为他不是博德人
Baird men. You hurt this boy,
博德人 伤害了这男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you.
你就是博德孬种 你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there,
而哈瑞 吉米 特伦特 不管你们坐在哪里
fuck you too!
去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade!
坐下 史雷得先生
I'm not finished.
我还没讲完
As I came in here, I heard those words: "cradle of leadership."
来这儿的时候 我听到类似"领袖摇篮"的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,
支干断掉时
the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here.
摇篮就垮了 它已经垮了
It has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men, creators of leaders.
人类制造者 领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producing here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
I don't know if Charlie's silence here today
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury.
是对是错 我不是个裁判或者评审
But I can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends, is called integrity.
而这 朋友们 就叫正直
That's called courage.
也叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是领袖的要件
Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
I always knew what the right path was.
我知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, I knew, but I never took it.
毫无例外 我就知道 但我从不走
You know why?
知道为什么吗?
It was too damn hard.
因为妈的太苦了
Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads.
而查理 他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path. It's the right path.
他选择了一条路 一条正确的路
It's a path made of principle that leads to character.
充满原则 通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
他的前途掌握在你们手中 委员们
It's a valuable future, believe me.
相信我 绝对是有价值的前途
Don't destroy it. Protect it.
别毁了它 保护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
有一天你们会很自豪的 我保证
How's that for cornball?
很滥情吧
Nothing can shut them up, sir.
捂不住他们嘴巴的 先生
The Disciplinary Committee will take this matter under advisement in closed session.
生活委员会将私下决议此案
What are they doing, Charlie?
他们在干什么 查理?
Apparently, that meeting will be unnecessary.
很显然 不必再开会
Mrs. Hunsaker.
亨赛克太太
The joint student- faculty Disciplinary Committee needs no further sessions.
师生生活委员会不必另行开会
They have come to a decision.
他们已达成决议
Misters Havemeyer, Potter and Jameson are placed on probation
海夫梅尔 波特及詹姆森先生因涉嫌不当作为
for suspicion of ungentlemanly conduct.
而留校查看
It is further recommended that Mr. George Willis,
另外建议 乔治威利斯二世先生
receive neither recognition nor commendation for his cooperation.
不因其合作方式做表扬或处分
Mr. Charles Simms is excused from any further response to this incident.
查尔斯西门先生将不需为此事件负责
Charlie!
查理
- Last step. - I can always count on you, Charlie.
- 小心 - 有你在我很放心 查理
Colonel. Colonel!
中校 中校!
I'm Christine Downes, Colonel Slade.
我是克莉丝汀·唐伊 史雷德中校
I teach Political Science.
政治学教授
I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your coming here and speaking your mind.
我想说非常感谢您的高见
Thank you. Are you married?
谢谢 你结婚了?
Went to a artillery school at Fort Sill with a Mickey Downes.
我在炮兵课的同学也姓唐伊
Thought he might've snagged you.
我以为他钓上你了
Uh, no, no, I'm afraid not.
不 不 没有呢
Uh, Colonel Slade was on, uh, Lyndon Johnson's staff, Miss Downes.
史雷德中校曾是林德詹森的幕僚 唐伊小姐
Were you? Fascinating.
真的? 太精彩了
We should get together, talk politics sometime.
有空我们应该聊聊政治
Fleurs de rocailles.
芙洛儿·狄萝卡里丝香水
Yes.
正是
"Flowers from a brook."
小溪之花
That's right.
Well, Miss Downes,
唐伊小姐
I, I'll know where to find you.
我知道到哪找你
Charlie.
查理
- Bye, Miss Downes. - Bye.
- 再见 唐伊小姐 - 再见
You don't have to tell me, Charlie.
你不必告诉我 查理
5'7", auburn hair, beautiful brown eyes.
五尺七 赤鸢色头发 美丽的棕色大眼睛
Manny.
曼尼
Aw, Colonel, this is too much.
中校 这太多了
You earned it. Next time Charlie and I
你应得的 下次查理和我
want to take a breather to New York, we're gonna call you.
去纽约时会再找你
You can drive us both ways.
你带我们来回
You're on. Not only will it be an honor,
没问题 中校 我的荣幸
I'll give you a rate.
我给您打折
I'll see your rate and raise you.
我再加倍给小费
Stay outta harm's way, Manny.
保重 曼尼
- Take care, Colonel. - You too.
- 保重 中校 - 你也一样
- Ready? - No, thanks, Charlie. I'll take it from here.
- 好了? - 不 谢了 查理 我自己走
You go on ahead. Manny'll drive you back to your dorm.
走吧 曼尼会送你回宿舍
Come by before you go home for Christmas.
圣诞节前再来
We'll have a little cheer.
咱俩喝一杯
And if you like, stay for dinner.
你要是愿意 就留下来吃晚餐
Sometimes she cooks a pot roast.
有时候她做烧鸡
It's almost edible.
还能入口
All right, Colonel.
好 中校
- That'd be really - Bye, Charlie.
- 那会是 - 再见 查理
Who's there?
是谁
- That you, Francine? - Yes.
- 是你吗 弗朗新? - 是我
- What are you doing? - Taking a ride.
- 你在做什么 - 骑车
Taking a ride? What about you giving me a lift?
让我搭便车吧?
- No. - No?
- 不要 - 不要?
Aw, come on, Francine.
拜托 弗朗新
We should make up. Don't you think it's time we made up?
我们应该重归于好 你不想和我好吗?
- No. - Francine?
- 不想 - 弗朗新?
- What? - Your Uncle Frank's had himself a really hard Thanksgiving weekend.
- 什么? - 你弗兰克叔叔过了一个很辛苦的感恩节周末
What's that?
那是什么
I hear a chipmunk.
我听到花栗鼠
Is it a walrus?
还是海象?
No, it's Willie.
都不是 是威利
Willie, why don't you help me with my bag?
威利 要不要帮我拿提袋?
Come on, son. Help me with my bag.
快来 孩子 帮我拿提袋
Come on. Come on.
来吧
You got it. Hold onto it. You're strong.
拿好了 拿稳哦
Come on.
来吧
Here we are.
Francine, come on with me and Willie.
弗朗新 跟我和威利来
I'll let you make me some marshmallow chocolate.
你可以请我吃巧克力 好不好?
- What'd you say? - Okay.
- 怎么样? - 没问题