难以伺候 第三季 High Maintenance Season 3 第5集: Payday

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: 卡蒂娅·布里希菲尔德 / 本·辛克莱尔

演员: 本·辛克莱尔 / 凯特·林恩·希尔 / 布丽特·洛薇尔 / 阿卜杜拉·赛义德


台词
Happy birthday, fucker.
生日快乐 混蛋
Oh, hey! What is this?
这是干什么
- Quiet. Shit. - Who's that?
-闭嘴 -你是谁
- I'll make you shut up. - No. I mean-- No.
-我会让你闭嘴的 -不 不
- No one told you to talk. - Okay, but I--
-没人让你开口 -好 但是我
- Get in, get in. - Oh, okay. All right.
-上车 上车 -好 好
- Get the fuck in. - Shut up.
-快上车 -闭嘴
- Stay right there. - Turn and burn, ladies!
-就待在那 -转身
Don't move.
别动
- Shut the fuck up. - Okay, okay.
-闭嘴 -好 好
- Don't fucking move. - Don't move.
-别乱动 -别动
You already signed away your life, you piece of shit.
你已经签字放弃自己的生命了 垃圾
Go, go, go. Oh my God. Go.
走 走 走 天呐 快走
众口难调第三季第五集
- Get down. - Give me your hand.
-蹲下 -把手举起来
- You're not going anywhere. - Yeah, right there.
-你哪也不去 -对 就在这
- Are those straps tight enough? - What did you get yourself into?
-绳子绑得够紧了吗 -你犯了什么事
- You said yes to this, didn't you? Yes. - No. Yes.
-你同意我们这么做了 不是吗 -是的
- Where are we gonna take her? - Somewhere dirty.
-要把她带去哪 -肮脏的地方
- Ooh. New Jersey? - Oh, no-- not New Jersey.
-新泽西吗 -不 别去新泽西
- Shut the fuck up now. - Speak only when spoken to.
-快闭嘴 -问你话才轮到你开口
- We'll take you to Gowanus. - Yeah, Gowanus.
-我们要把你带去瓦纳斯 -对 瓦纳斯
- Sorry! - It's all right, we're okay.
-抱歉 -没事 我们没事
Where did you come from?
你从哪冒出来的
- Yeah, you like that? - Yes.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Louder. - Yes!
-大声点 -爽
You want me to cum all over you?
要我射满你全身吗
Yes, sir. Can I have another?
要 还能再来一次吗
CC租赁公司
Oh, yeah!
太爽了
- You're a terrible writer, you cunt. - Your book fucking sucks!
-你这个蹩脚的作者 荡妇 -你的书烂爆了
Who writes e-books anyway? -
现在谁还写电子书啊
Yeah, fuck her. Fuck her. Fucking joke.
操她 操她 真他妈是个笑话
- You're a fucking pig, aren't you? - Ooh, yes!
-你这头猪 是吗 -爽
- Say you're a pig. - Yes, I'm a pig. I'm a fucking pig.
-说自己是头猪 -我是猪 我他妈是猪
- A dirty pig. - I'm a dirty pig.
-骚猪 -我是头骚猪
See you at Ginger's.
金杰酒吧见
Bye!
Happy birthday, oppa.
生日快乐 帅哥
All right, let's put you in a bathtub. Come here.
好了 带你去浴缸里泡个澡
That was the nicest thing anybody's ever done for me.
这是我收到的最棒的礼物了
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
- I love you. - I love you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
How were you able to afford this?
你哪来的钱付这些
None of your business.
不关你的事
- All right, one drink and then bed. - Yeah.
-好了 喝一杯就上床 -好
- Whatever you want then. - Maybe, maybe two drinks.
-然后一切随你 -要不 喝两杯
- Did you invite a lot of people? - Uh-oh! He lives to tell.
-你请了很多人吗 -告密鬼
You don't even look 50!
你看起来可不像50岁了
- You do, you do. No, you don't. - It's amazing.
-有啦 不 看不出来 -太棒了
- Happy birthday! - Oh, my God. I love you.
-生日快乐 -天呐 我爱你
- It was beyond. - Beyond?
-超乎想象 -超乎想象
Beyond. The best. The best.
超乎想象 独一无二
- You doing a thing with your nails? - It's-- I know it's weird.
-你做了指甲 -我知道有点奇怪
- It's just a look. - It's just a phase.
-只是个造型 -就是个阶段
- Exploration. - It's all right. You're never too old, right?
-一种探索 -没事 童心不泯 对吗
金杰酒吧
Come on in!
快进来
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐
Aw, thank you.
谢谢
1973
我从未像爱你那样爱过一个人同性恋尊严周
But seriously, you have to sign,
但说真的 你得签
1997年 新增艾滋病案例中有20%为女性患者 较1994年的18% 1992年的13% 1982年的6% 比例有所增长患艾滋病死亡的男性减少了15% 而女性增长了3%接受检测接受治疗接受帮助活得更长
like a stack of forms like that.
一堆表格
Well, I mean, you want to cover your bases when you're doing a--
你还要做好万全的法律准备 当你筹划一场...
- What was it, an abduction? - Mm-mm. It's a ravishing.
-是什么来着 绑架 -是强奸
Oh, I'm sorry, a ravishing.
抱歉 强奸
- More like a kidnapping. - A sensual kidnapping.
-更像是绑架 -性侵绑架
- A hot butch bang, how about that? - Very erotic.
-不如说热辣硬T操 -很色情
Pink, left, back pocket, means my dog sleeps in the bed.
粉色的 左边屁股口袋 说明我的狗上床了
But if it's in the right pocket,
但如果在右边
it means my dog does not sleep in the bed.
就说明我的狗没有上床
Okay, I like it. What about the cats?
好吧 我喜欢 那猫呢
Mmm, same thing but red.
一样 不过是红色
No, no I feel yellow is more cat-like.
不 我觉得黄色更像猫的颜色
All right, fuck it. Yellow.
好吧 管他的 黄色
It doesn't matter. Just making it up as we go along, right?
不打紧 只是瞎编套近乎的 对吗
Girl bang, boy bang, slut pile... -
女女 女扮男 群女
- ...fuck van, shaggin' wagon. - I... I hate that one.
-性爱货车 性爱房车 -我不喜欢那个
- Shaggin' wagon? - I don't like that one at all.
-性爱房车吗 -一点也不喜欢
It's a little silly.
有点傻
No, definitely not in ketosis.
不 肯定退酮了
That ship has long sailed.
早就退酮了
Thirty years of exes, all in my childhood kitchen.
我三十年来的前女友们 都在我小时候的厨房里
当心小偷以及荡妇
You were there, and you were there,
你在 还有你
You were there, and you were there,
你在 还有你
All the way back to my camp counselor, Carole,
一直回溯到我的野营指导员 卡罗尔那
just sitting shiva, talking shit about me.
盘腿坐了一圈 说我的坏话
Oh my God, you love that.
天呐 你喜欢那样
So what do you think the dream means?
你觉得这个梦有什么含义
I think it means she's a double Leo and a pain in the ass.
我觉得这个梦说明她是个双 还是个烦人精
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday, and many more!
生日快乐 永远快乐
Um, I would just love to get some feedback from you.
我想听下你的建议
You know, about timing and technique.
你懂的 关于时机和技巧
Oh-oh! I was the one spitting into your mouth.
我就是那个吐到你嘴里的人
So what do we owe you for the van?
所以我们欠了你多少货车钱
I forgot about tip and gas, so 75 each. Is that okay?
我忘了小费和汽油 一人75吧 行吗
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8 b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b 740 229 740 170 700 170 b b b b
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Oh, let me get the tip.
我来付小费
- Shush! - Of course not, it's your birthday.
-嘘 -当然不行 这是你的生日
翻译 白夜君 哈里不是波特
- Drink your water, oppa. - Yeah, Mr. Moneybags.
-喝你的水吧 帅哥 -好 钱包先生
- What's your handle? - It's just my name.
-你的昵称叫什么 -就是我的名字
翻译 吃冰棒 苏葵
Anybody have a cigarette?
有人有烟吗
Are you okay, buster?
你还好吗 混蛋
翻译 苏小黛
No, I got all the serotonin fucked out of me.
不 我体内的血清素都没了
校对 苏小黛
Can you take it easy today? What's your day like?
你今天能放松一下吗 你今天要干什么
I gotta work on this speech.
我要准备这个演讲
时间轴 苏菲 萌
This shit never gets easier.
这破玩意儿永远也简单不了
This is just-- This is not happening.
不是 不应该是这样的
后期 8T
- My brain is not working. - Listen, listen.
-我的脑子不转了 -听我说
You're the most brilliant person that I know.
你是我见过的最聪明的人
总监 苏小黛
Come here. I love this fucking brain.
来 我爱死这个脑子了
- It'll be great. - We'll see.
-会没事的 -看看吧
Yeah?
是吧
Mmm, that's nice.
好多了
Are you making dinner tonight?
你今晚做饭吗
- I can. - Can you save me something?
-我可以 -你能帮我个忙吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-可以啊 -可以吗
Yeah.
可以
Well, I'm off.
我要出发了
Babe, you need new glasses.
宝贝 你需要一副新眼睛
Oh boy... Next paycheck.
天 下次发工资买
- Love you. - Love you, bye!
-爱你 -爱你 再见
来自医生我今晚能预定你吗
I'll give you $50 if you just cum in my mouth.
如果你射在我嘴里 我给你50块钱
Fifty? Mmm, yeah, you like that.
50块 你很喜欢那样啊
微末支付李医生付给阿亚莎·尹50块
Looks good, baby.
看起来不错 宝贝
- Are you ready for me? - Mm-hmm.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
微末支付你付给阿亚莎·尹175块
You wanna go for a walk?
你想出去走走吗
Did you pee over there?
你是在那里尿尿吗
No, no. No, no. Where'd it go?
不不不 去哪儿
Let's make it 150.
这次150吧
Wait. Let it go through.
等一下 等一下再付
微末支付李医生付给你250块
- Get back in there. - Yeah.
-从后面来吧 -好
微末支付李医生付给你120块
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢 爸爸
- I gotta go. I gotta go. - No, you don't have any more pot.
-我得走了 -不 你没有大麻了
- Tell them you're out of weed. - I can't do that.
-告诉他们你没大麻了 -不行
Just-- I'll buy it all.
那我全买了
- Oh, yeah? You will, will you? - Yeah.
-是吗 你会那么做吗 -会
Oh, you got that much dough, huh?
你有那么多钱 是吧
- I got that dough. - You got the dough.
-我很有钱 -你很有钱
I can't do it. I'm so sorry.
我不能回绝客户 真对不起
- Why? - I don't want to disappoint everybody.
-为什么 -我不想让任何人失望
A lot of people are depending on me.
好多人指望着我呢
Is that what I get for dating a nice guy?
这就是我和一个好男人约会的结果吗
That's right. I'm a nice guy.
没错 我是个好男人
- Some kind of nice guy. - Some kind of nice guy.
-某种好男人 -某种好男人
You know, you've got a funny mole?
你有个很有趣的痣
Yeah, I've been meaning to get that checked out.
是的 我一直想去检查一下
- Don't sit on that. - I'm not gonna sit on it, but thank you.
-别不当回事 -我不会不当回事 谢了
Of course.
当然
I'm really glad you feel better.
我很高兴你感觉好些了
Mm-hmm, same.
我也是
Make yourself a home.
就当是自己家一样
Stay a while.
待一会儿
Just don't shit in here.
只是别在里面拉屎哦
Okay, well, now you're ruining my afternoon plans.
这下你把我下午的计划毁了
- Have fun. - Bye.
-玩得开心 -再见
- That's a good coif. - Doesn't she look great?
-发型真不错 -她美吧
Okay, now the suspense is killing me.
悬念要把我逼疯了
- I gotta see this. - Wait, I'm not done with you yet, okay?
-我要去看看 -我还没弄完呢 好吗
Do you need a trim?
你需要修剪吗
That's a sensitive subject with me. I'm a balding man.
我对这个话题很敏感 我是个秃顶的人
- Oh, there's a little something there. - Oh, come on.
-上面还是有两根毛的 -拜托
You're bald because you have too much testosterone.
你秃顶是因为你体内有太多的睾酮
- Balding. - Yeah, it's good.
-秃顶 -是的 那挺好的
That's why you got that beard and that chest hair. It's awesome.
这就是为什么你留着胡子和胸毛 很帅
Wow, that's what's going on? I thought it was Judaism.
什么情况 我以为那是犹太教的
- Yeah, that, too. - Do you like it?
-那个也是 -你喜欢吗
- I like it. - Thank you.
-我很喜欢 -谢谢你
- I know that we want Chocolope. - There you go.
-我们想要蓝调 -给你
And, Aya, you want something?
阿亚 你想要什么吗
Um, can I get the cartridge I got last time? I think it was--
我能要上次的弹药筒吗 我觉得是...
Yes, that one.
没错 就是这个
Oh shit.
该死
I gave all my cash to the cleaners.
我把所有的现金都给清洁工了
Um, you can take Venmo, right?
你接受微末支付 对吧
I'm sorry, no.
抱歉 不接受
- You know what, I have cash upstairs. -No, it's all right. I got it.
-我楼上有现金 -不 没事的 我来
You can take Venmo.
你可以接受微末支付
Yeah, I'll take it.
好吧 我接受
微末支付李医生付给你150块
Yo, why did you Venmo that back to me?
你怎么还给我转回来了
Um, I don't like you doing that.
我不想让你那么做
Yeah, but I'm booking you for tonight,
好吧 可我今晚我订了你
and it's that thing you don't love doing,
而且是要做你不喜欢的那个事
so just roll with it.
所以赶紧随遇而安吧
That's not what we're doing.
我们不是要做那个
Not what we're doing?
不是吗
I thought this was a hot power-play thing.
我以为会是惹火的强势角色扮演呢
- It is. - Yeah, but I can't do it to you? Come on.
-是的 -但我不能对你做吗 拜托
You should save your money.
你应该留着你的钱
- What? - I'm-- Wow, I'm an idiot.
-怎么了 -我... 我是个傻瓜
Why?
怎么了
Are you just, like, giving me money now?
你现在是在给我钱吗
Well, yeah, I gave you like a thousand dollars this month.
是的 我这个月给了你有一千块了吧
I mean, what did you think that was for?
你觉得那是干什么用的
Yeah, but that was our play money.
可那是我们玩耍的钱
I didn't even transfer it into my bank.
我甚至都没把钱转到我的银行账户里
Can't you just let me take care of you?
你就不能让我来照顾你吗
I guess I just didn't realize
我只是没想到
that you thought I was doing so badly.
你觉得我混得那么惨
That's not what I meant. That's not--
我不是这个意思 我不是...
I-I pay rent, I get groceries.
我付房租 我买日常吃的用的
I know how to take care of myself.
我会照顾我自己
I know, and I just--
我知道 我只是...
I love you and I don't want to see you struggle.
我爱你 我不想看你为了钱而挣扎
I don't wanna take your money, Doc.
我不想要你的钱 大夫
That is just silly.
太傻了
I mean, if we were married, if I was your husband,
如果我们结婚了 如果我是你老公
this wouldn't even be an issue.
这就根本不会是个事
I don't wanna be in that kind of relationship.
我不想有那样的关系
Damn it.
妈的
I owe you.
我欠你的
I'm not that bad with my money, okay?
我不是那么缺钱 好吗
- I know. - I'm trying.
-我知道 -我在努力
I know.
我知道
And I never wanted you to feel like
而且我从来都不想让你觉得
I was with you because of that reason.
我跟你在一起是因为那个
Hey, I have never felt that.
我可从来没那么觉得
And I never felt my age around you,
和你一起我从来都没觉得年龄是个问题
and now I just fucking do.
可我现在觉得了
I just feel like a young, dumb person.
我觉得我就是一个傻了吧唧的毛孩子
No.
不是的
I thought this turned you on.
我以为这样能挑逗得你很兴奋
It does.
确实啊
It's so hot when you take it.
你接受时我会觉得特别兴奋
I liked feeling like a hooker and not some charity case.
我喜欢被当成妓女的感觉 但不是慈善对象
That's not-- Look, I--
不是的... 我...
- I went about it the wrong way. - Yeah, you did.
-我用错了方式 -是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Shit.
妈的
阿亚莎・尹向你发起收款375元来买新眼镜 你他妈个取款机
You dirty little bitch.
你这个小骚货
阿亚莎・尹向你发起收款100元来忍受你这讨厌的做法
- I love you! - Well, I'm not done yet!
-我爱你 -我还没完呢
- My car's here, I gotta go. - Okay.
-我的车来了 我得走了 -好
- Text you from the flight? - Great.
-在飞机上给你发信息 -好
Don't you have to get up?
你不用起床吗
It's summer school. No one cares.
是暑期补习班 无所谓的
All right. Love you.
好吧 爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Ms. Farad?
法拉德老师
- Ms. Farad! - Teddy, yes. What?
-法拉德老师 -泰迪 怎么了
What are we doing today?
我们今天干什么
We've been sitting here for like 20 minutes now.
我们已经在这干坐着有二十分钟了
Okay, it's not been 20 minutes.
没有二十分钟
Check this out.
看看这个
We're watching Glory today.
我们今天看《光荣战役 》
But we already watched that in the regular school year.
可在常规的学期里我们已经看过了
We, like, know that one already.
我们已经熟悉那电影了
We are watching Glory again,
我们再看一遍《光荣战役 》
and you can quote along with it.
你们可以一边看一遍跟着说台词
Denise, lights.
丹妮斯 关灯
来自比尔: 休斯敦整周都会下雨
Thank you, Denise.
谢谢你 丹妮斯
星期三
Does anyone want to get a drink tonight?
有谁今晚想去喝一杯吗
- Oh my God, yes! - Great!
-我的天 当然去 -太好了
Hell yeah!
必须去
- Can we go now? - Yeah, I'm totally down.
-我们现在就去吧 -好啊 我无聊死了
Did you guys know that years ago,
你们知道吗 多年以前
Rikers Island, the prisoners struck
在克岛监狱 犯人们会抗议
because they didn't want to get served lobster anymore?
因为他们不想整天吃龙虾
- Why? - What?
-为什么 -什么
'Cause they used to serve it all the time.
因为他们那时候成天给犯人们吃
And now it's like rich people food.
而现在龙虾成了有钱人才吃的了
What?
什么
- Stupid! - That's good.
-太蠢了 -这个好
Stupid, but like funny stupid.
太蠢了 但是是好笑的那种蠢
- I like your hair. It's cute. - Thank you.
-我喜欢你的头发 很可爱 -谢谢
Fuck.
- Pretty good, huh? - Yeah.
-很不错 -是啊
- You want one? - Uh, no, I'm good.
-你想来一块吗 -不用了
No, you want a tot.
来吧 你想来一块
- It's good, right? - Mm-hmm.
-好吃吧 -嗯
You like softball games?
你喜欢软式棒球吗
Softball? Did you know I was a catcher for 14 years?
软式棒球 你知道我当了十四年的捕手吗
- Oh, really? - And that's why my hips are really open.
-真的吗 -所以我的胯完全是开的
Because when you squat, your hips open up,
因为你蹲着的时候 胯就是打开的
and so then you can do the splits.
这样你就能劈叉了
- You can do the splits? - On both sides.
-你能劈叉吗 -横竖都行
He's not good for her. He's gonna bring her down.
他对她影响不好 他会带坏她的
She hasn't raised her hand in the last two weeks.
过去两周她都没抬过手
What, who? Tall Alex or weird-eye Alex?
谁 高个子艾利克斯还是怪眼艾利克斯
- Girl, weird-eye. - He has a weird eye?
-姐妹儿 怪眼啊 -他有双怪眼
- You know, he's like... - Ooh! I like them together!
-你懂的 他就像... -我喜欢他俩在一起
No, you can't. They'll never see eye to eye, Betty.
不 不行 他们绝不可能对上眼 贝蒂
- They'll never see... - That's mean, that's mean.
-他们对不上 -你太坏了 太坏了
I'm just gonna-- Little bit closer.
我就 再近一点
You don't have anything like Shout at your apartment, do you?
你家有《呐喊赤子心》什么的吗
- I-- I think I'm done here. - Yeah, same.
-我觉得我弄完了 -嗯 我也是
Well, friends, my stomach's doing janky things,
大伙 我的胃有点不舒服
so I think I'm gonna just head out.
所以我先回去了
- What? No! - Aw, come on.
-什么 不要啊 -拜托
You know what? I should probably go, too.
你猜怎么的 我也该走了
- What? - No!
-什么 -别啊
Hey, can we split a car? Do you want to just--
要拼车吗 你想不想...
- Stay. She's staying. - Sure. Okay.
-留下 她留下 -行 好吧
I should probably get out of here, too.
我也该离开了
- Oh, dropping like flies. - Okay. Gonna go, bye!
-像苍蝇般纷纷离去 -好 撤了 拜
Yes, okay, bye! See you guys tomorrow, okay?
好了 再见 明天见好吗
- All right. - You guys, this was super fun though, right?
-没问题 -大伙 今天太有趣了 对吧
It was awesome to, like, get to know each and every one of you.
能认识了解你们每个人非常棒
- Bye. - See ya.
-拜拜 -回见
You weren't kidding about the splits, huh?
你说会劈叉还真不是开玩笑啊
Yup. Yup.
对 没错
比尔来电
Yeah? Yeah? Yeah.
舒服吗 舒服吗
- Okay. Slow. - That's better.
-慢点 -这样更好
- Slow? - I'll do it.
-慢点 -我来动
Okay.
- That's good. - Shh.
-真舒服 -闭嘴
What, what, what, what?
怎么怎么怎么了
I just had my gall bladder out like two weeks ago.
我两周前做了胆囊切除手术
- Oh my God. Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
-天哪 你还好吗 -嗯 没事
- Okay. - You okay?
-好的 -你还好吗
I mean, I'm fine, yeah.
我挺好的
So it's not the kind that you pass?
你不能直接把石头拉出来吗
No, no, that's a kidney stone.
不不 那是肾结石
Oh, right, right.
对对
Yeah.
- What's funny? - Nothing, it's just crazy.
-笑什么 -没什么 就是太疯狂了
- It's okay. - All right. Keep going, keep going.
-没事 -好 继续 继续
西班牙2006卡茨基尔和哈德逊河谷 泰国
Aw, man. Look at all those pop-up ads.
老天 看看这些弹出广告
欢迎来到布鲁克林角落民宿请好好享受住宿时光网络/无线网网络名称
Uh, translate. Right there.
翻译 在这
Okay,
"If you want to roll like a real Brooklyn night gangster,
"如果你想像真正的布鲁克林夜间匪徒那样行事
"Then call or write a letter to this number
"请致电或写信至此号码
and say you are a friend of Chad."
并说明你是查德的朋友"
"The hairy sales person
"长毛销售员
will bring you sticky buds in a while."
不久将给你粘骨朵"
This is a popular website?
这网站很流行吗
Yes, it's for tourists who want to know what's cool.
是的 这网站针对那些想了解酷炫地方的游客
Well, it definitely explains some things.
绝对解开了一些谜团
Thank you for showing me.
谢谢你给我展示
And, uh, could you send me a link?
你能给我发个链接吗
Yeah. I wanna translate the comments.
嗯 我想翻译那些评价
Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.
希望你们享受剩余的旅程
- Excuse me, um... - Yeah?
-不好意思 -怎么了
Uh, do you know where can we find a Banksy art work?
你知道我们你在哪能找到班克斯艺术作品吗
Oh. Let me let you in on a little secret.
我告诉你们一个小秘密
I'm Banksy.
我就是班克斯
Yeah, it's me.
对 就是我
- Hey, hey. Come on in. - Hey. What's going on?
-快进来 -近来如何
Not much. How's it going?
就那样 你呢
Uh, not much.
老样子
Um, thanks a lot for coming out here, man.
谢谢你过来 老兄
I'm obviously not at home right now.
很显然我现在不在家
At a friend's place.
在一个朋友家
- Yeah, that's cool. - Cool.
-嗯 没事 -那就好
Yeah. Anyway, thanks.
无论如何 谢了
We had some drinks and you know how it goes.
我们喝了一些酒 然后你懂的
- Yeah. Hey, what's up? - Hey.
-懂 你好啊 -你好
Oh, uh, this is my colleague, um, Ms. Farad-- Mrs. Farad.
这位是我同事 法拉德女士 法拉德太太
- Karen. - Hi, Karen.
-叫我凯伦吧 -凯伦你好
Couple of Brooklyn night gangsters, I got ya.
布鲁克林夜间匪徒 我懂你
What?
什么
Never mind. Forget it.
没什么 当我没说
So, uh, Headband, Space Queen?
要头带大麻还是太空女王
Both.
都要
- All right, that's a hundred. - Great.
-行 一百块 -好极了
Can I Venmo you?
我能用微末支付吗
- Usually he doesn't-- - I guess I'm gonna start.
-通常他不 -我猜可以从现在开始接受
- Oh, God. - What?
-天哪 -怎么了
I think that might have been a really dumb move.
我觉得也许我犯了很蠢的错误
- Why? - He knows my wife.
-怎么了 -他认识我老婆
- We see him like every week. - He doesn't care.
-我们每周都和他见面 -他不在乎
What if he does, though? They kind of have a rapport.
如果他在乎怎么办 他们关系挺好的
She took a splinter out of his foot one time.
她还帮他拔过脚上的肉刺呢
I promise you, as long as you pay him for weed,
我跟你保证 只要你出钱买他的大麻
he couldn't care less.
他就根本不会在乎
No, yeah, yeah. You're probably right.
也对 你可能是对的
Yeah, he wouldn't say something to Reagan.
对 他不会跟雷根说什么的
Why would he?
没必要
I got nothing but open nights here.
我在这里除了开放的夜晚什么都没有
- I fucking hate being a teacher. - Oh, me too.
-我真他妈讨厌当老师 -我也是
Thursday?
周四约吗
Um, yeah.
Well, no, I should-- I should probably be home on Thursday.
不 我周四可能得回家
Well, Bill's gonna be in Houston till the 23rd, so...
反正比尔要23号才回休斯顿
All right, how about Friday?
好 那周五如何
Uh, Friday I'm going to see Meredith Monk at BAM, so...
周五我要去看梅雷迪思·蒙克的演出
But you could come with. Wait...
不过你可以一起来 等等
We can't go on a date.
我们不能出去约会
Can you imagine? That'd be crazy.
你能想象吗 那太疯狂了
How about Monday?
周一如何
Monday I have to grade quizzes, so...
周一我有年级测验
Oh, okay.
好吧
Monday it is.
就是周一
Can't help it.
我忍不住
I feel a little guilty.
感觉有点愧疚
I don't. I feel really good.
我没有 我感觉非常爽
Yes!
就是这样
- What? - I'm about it!
-怎么了 -我就喜欢这样的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
- Good morning. - Good morning!
-早 -早
I want to kiss you so bad right now.
我现在真想吻你
You better not.
可别
Well, I got you a coffee, but...
我给你买了咖啡...
Oh, cute. I can combine these.
真贴心 我可以一起喝
- Good morning. Good morning. - Morning. Hello.
-早上好啊 -你们早上好
How was your evening?
昨晚过得如何
Can you send it to me?
能发给我吗
Don't tag me in that,
可别圈我
the whole thing with the IRS.
国税局会查的
Gotta call my mom!
我得给我妈打个电话
- Do you know what's going on? - No.
-你知道他们怎么了吗 -不知道
What's going on? What is going on?
怎么了 发生什么了
I'm gonna buy a telescope with my phone right now.
我现在就要用手机买个望远镜
We just won Take 5!
我们中奖了
Yeah!
Shut up! What?
不可能 什么
Are you fucking serious?
你们说真的吗
- Yes, Ezzy. - Yeah.
-没错 -真的
After you guys left-- Whose idea...?
昨天你们走后 谁的主意来着
Oh. Betty, Betty.
贝蒂 是贝蒂
So we went to this bodega, right.
我们去了一家酒窖
Basically, we get in there--
总之就是 我们走了进去
Betty says, "Let's get a ticket together."
贝蒂说 咱们一起买张奖券
- Brilliant! - And then we won.
-太有才了 -然后我们就赢了
- We won! We won! - How much?
-我们赢了 -多少钱
- Twenty. - Thousand?
-两 -两万吗
Ah! Yes, girl! I can't even say it.
是的 姐妹 我都说不出口了
We won!
我们赢了
Like each? No total, like total.
每人两万吗 不 是总共吧
- No, girl. Each! - Girl, each.
-不 姐妹 是每人 -每人好吗
Wow, each! Congrats!
每人啊 恭喜了
I've never won anything in my life!
我这辈子从来没赢过什么
- Until now. - Like, I'm crying! I'm honestly crying!
-直到现在 -我哭了 我真的哭了
Looks like you forgot what crying is!
看起来你都忘了怎么哭了
Yes!
是啊
We won some money! We won some money!
我们赢钱了 我们赢钱了
We won some money!
我们赢钱了
Wow, I fucking went home!
妈的 我居然回家了
Oh, that's right. How's your stomach?
没事的 你的胃好点了吗
It's not good, Pilar. It's not good!
不好 皮拉尔 一点都不好
- Sorry. - I'm sorry.
-抱歉 -很遗憾
Well, I'm gonna buy every color pants I've always wanted.
我要把想要的内裤每种颜色都买遍
Now you can pay for that therapy.
你现在有钱去看心理医生了
来自比尔: 在脸书上看到消息了我们发财了吗
You see what I'm saying? You know what, fuck it--
明白我的意思吗 去他妈的
I'm getting a motorcycle.
我要买辆摩托车
Girl, you can get that Botox!
姐妹 你可以去打肉毒杆菌了
Oh, boy.
天啊
And that's what a minute feels like.
一分钟就是这种感觉啊
Can you believe that a man did that on national TV?
你能相信一个男的在全国电视上干了这种事吗
- I love it! - Oh. Which television show?
-我很喜欢 -哪个节目
It's called Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood.
叫《罗杰先生的社区》
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood.
《罗杰先生的社区》
Yeah.
Yeah, it's a children's show,
没错 是个儿童节目
but I'd also recommend it for adults.
但我也会推荐给成年人看
I'd recommend it for anyone, actually.
我会推荐给任何人看
Well, thank you.
好了 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
And don't forget:
别忘了
"You're special,
你是特别的
just the way you are."
保持自我就好
Yeah. Arigato.
没错 谢谢