驯龙高手2 How to Train Your Dragon 2

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动画 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 迪恩·德布洛斯

演员: 杰伊·巴鲁切尔 / 凯特·布兰切特 / 杰拉德·巴特勒 / 克雷格·费格森 / 亚美莉卡·费雷拉 / 乔纳·希尔 / 克里斯托夫·梅兹-普莱瑟 / T·J·米勒 / 克里斯汀·韦格 / 杰曼·翰苏 /


台词
翻译:艾瑞卡 回风舞雪兮 木浅薰
翻译:Reginamoon 小蛮腰
校对:珞珞 Panda
总监:somehacker
后期:BOGLFT
This is Berk,
这里是博克岛
the best kept secret this side of, well...
这里的神秘感可谓是
Anywhere.
举世无双
Granted, it may not look like much,
当然 可能看起来并不起眼
but this wet heap of rock
但这潮湿的岩石群中
packs more than a few surprises.
却藏着不少惊喜
Life here is amazing,
这里的生活精彩绝伦
just not for the faint of heart.
只是不适合胆小鬼们
You see, where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling
要知道 其他地方的人都喜欢削削木头
or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer...
或者绣绣花什么的 而我们博克岛人则喜欢
a little something we like to call...
一种小小的娱乐活动 名为
dragon racing!
赛龙
I'm sorry, Fishlegs, did you want that?
抱歉啦 小鱼脚 你是想要这个吗
Oh, Snotlout, that was mine!
鼻涕唠 那是我的
Here you go, babe.
宝贝 给你
Did I tell you that you look amazing today?
我有说过你今天看上去很美吗
Cause you do.
因为你真的很美
Come on, Barf.
走吧 喷喷
It's starting to stink around here.
臭味都传到我这儿来了
Nope, still hates you.
放弃吧 她还是讨厌你
Let's blow this place, Belch!
让这里燃起来吧 吐吐
All right!
走着
Come on!
加油
Oh, yeah!
好样的
That's nine for the twins!
双胞胎得九分
Astrid lags with three!
艾丝翠得三分紧随其后
Fishlegs and Snotlout trail with none!
小鱼脚和鼻涕唠各得零分垫底
And Hiccup is...
然后小嗝嗝
nowhere to be found.
还是不见踪影
Scared him off with the big talk, didn't you, Stoick?
你的促膝谈心是不是吓到他了 史推克
What are you doing, Snotlout?
你在干什么 鼻涕唠
They're gonna win now.
他们要赢了
She's my princess... whatever she wants, she gets.
她是我的女神 她有求 我必应
Ruffnut? Didn't she try to bury you alive?
暴芙奈 她不是想把你活埋来着吗
Only for a few hours.
也就埋了几个小时
Look at 'em, go!
快看他们 冲啊
Now, dragons used to be
龙曾是这里的
a bit of a problem here,
头号公敌
but that was five years ago.
但那都是五年前的事了
Now they've all moved in.
现在他们都在岛上定居了
And, really, why wouldn't they?
说真的 他们有什么理由不搬来这呢
We have custom stables,
我们有定制的龙舍
all-you-can-eat feeding stations,
全天供应的自助餐
a full-service dragon wash...
全方位的龙浴服务
Even top-of-the-line fire prevention,
甚至还有最先进的火灾应对措施
if I do say so myself.
我这么自夸请别见怪
Ah, it's time, Gobber.
是时候了 戈伯
Righty-ho. Last lap!
好的 最后一轮
The black sheep! Come on, Stormfly!
是黑羊 上吧 风中飞
We can still win this thing!
我们还有机会赢得比赛
- Come on, Barf! -Let's go!
-来吧 喷喷 -我们走
Go, Meatlug!
上啊 肉球
Let's go, let's go!
快飞 快飞
This is your big moment.
该你上场了
Have a nice flight.
祝你旅途愉快
Up! Up, up, up, up, up!
往上 往上 往上
Good job, Meatlug!
干得好 肉球
Here you go, darling. Mine's worth ten.
给你 亲爱的 我的这个值十分
Yeah! The black sheep!
太好了 黑羊
You guys are fighting for Ruffnut?
你们两个在争暴芙奈吗
- I'm totally winning! - We're winning together.
-我赢定了 -是我们俩一起赢
Oh, no!
- Whoo! No one can stop me now! - Except for me.
-我现在无人可挡了 -除了我
We're attached, genius.
我们是连在一起的 蠢材
Quit trying to steal all my glory!
别想把我的荣耀偷走
- Get them, Astrid! - It's my glory!
-搞定他们 艾丝翠 -是我的荣耀
- Always ruining everything! - No sheep, no glory!
-成事不足败事有余 -没羊就没荣耀
Gotcha! Ha-ha!
抓到了
Whoa! Astrid!
艾丝翠
Well played!
干得漂亮
That's my future daughter-in-law!
那是我未来的儿媳妇
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉了
Stormfly!
风中飞
That's 13!
一共十三分
Astrid takes the game!
艾丝翠赢得了比赛
Yep, Berk is pretty much perfect.
没错 博克岛堪称完美
All of my hard work has paid off.
我最终得偿所愿
And it's a good thing, too,
而且这也是件好事
because with Vikings on the backs of dragons...
维京人能驭龙翱翔之后
...the world just got a whole lot bigger.
世界也变得辽阔了许多
Yeah!
好赞
So, what do you think, bud?
怎么样 伙计
You want to give this another shot?
想再试一次吗
Toothless! It'll be fine.
没牙仔 不会有事的
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah!
好耶
Yeah!
This is amazing!
这感觉太棒了
No longer amazing.
现在不棒了
Toothless!
没牙仔
Oh, no!
不好
That really came out of nowhere.
刚刚真是始料未及
We-we got to work on your solo gliding there, bud.
我们得再训练下你的单独滑行 伙计
That, uh, locked-up tail
那个固定尾翼
makes for some pretty sloppy rescue maneuvers, hey?
真不方便进行救援行动 是吧
Looks like we found another one, bud.
看来我们又找到一处 伙计
Oh, what, do you want an apology?
怎么 你想要我道歉吗
Is that why you're pouting,
就因为这个在生闷气吗
big baby boo?
小傻瓜
Well, try this on!
试试这个
Oh, you feeling it yet? Huh?
感受到了吗
Picking up on all my heartfelt remorse?
感受到我真诚的歉意了吗
Ah. Yeah. Oh, come on, come on,
好了 得了 别这样
you-you wouldn't hurt a one-legged...
你不会想残害一个独腿的...
Y-you're right, you're right.
你是对的 你是对的
You win. You win.
你赢了 你赢了
He's down!
他倒下了
And it's ugly!
一场恶斗
Dragons and vikings...
龙和维京人
Enemies again...
再次为敌
Locked in combat to the bitter...
战况愈演愈烈
You know that doesn't wash out.
你知道口水洗不掉
So, what should we name it?
我们给这里取什么名字好呢
"Itchy armpit" It is.
那就叫痒胳肢窝岛吧
What do you reckon, bud?
你觉得怎么样 伙计
Think we might find a few Timberjacks in those woods?
也许能在树林里找到几只割木龙
The odd Whispering Death or two in the rocks?
或者在岩石群里找到些致命耳语龙
Who knows, maybe we'll finally track down
谁知道呢 或许我们最终能找到
another Night Fury.
第二只夜煞
Wouldn't that be something.
那可真是大发现
So, what do you say?
你觉得呢
Just keep going?
我们继续前进
Afternoon, milady.
下午好 小姐
- Where have you been? - Hi.
-你去哪了 -你好啊
Oh, winning races. What else?
赢了几场比赛 不然呢
The real question is,
真正该问的是
where have you been?
你都去哪了
- Avoiding my dad. - Oh, no. What happened now?
-躲我爸爸 -不是吧 又怎么了
Oh, you're gonna... You're gonna love this.
你肯定爱听这段
I wake up, the sun's shining,
我一早醒来 阳光明媚
Terrible Terrors are
屋顶上有几只
singing on the rooftop,
恐怖龙在唱歌
I saunter down to breakfast
我优哉游哉地下楼吃早饭
thinking all is right with the world, and I get:
想着世界上一切安好 结果我听到
"Son, we need to talk."
儿子 我们得谈谈
"Not, now, dad. I got a whole day of goofing off
现在不行 爸爸 我一整天
to get started."
都得忙着去瞎转悠呢
Okay, first of all,
好吧 首先
I-I don't sound like that. What is this character?
我说话声音才不那样 你到底在模仿谁
And-and second...
其次
What is that thing you're doing with my shoulders?
我才不会那样耸肩膀呢
Yeah, that's-that's a really flattering impersonation.
这也太夸张吧
Anyway, he goes...
言归正传啊 他说
"You're the pride of Berk, son,
你是博克岛的骄傲 儿子
- and I couldn't be prouder." - "Aw, thanks, dad.
-我也以你为荣 -谢谢 爸爸
I'm pretty impressed with myself, too.
我也觉得自己很厉害
When have I ever done that with my hands?
我什么时候变得这么爱挥手了
You just did!
你刚刚还那么做呢
Okay, just...
好吧 你就...
Hold... still.
先别动
Very serious.
很严肃的
"You're all grown up,
你也长大成人了
and since no chief could ask for a better successor,
既然你已经证明了自己能够委以重任
- I've decided..." - To make you chief! Oh, my gods!
-我决定... -让你当部落首领 老天
Hiccup, that's amazing!
小嗝嗝 这太棒了
Y-you're gonna wear out the spring coil.
频繁使用弹簧圈会磨损
The calibration is very sensitive.
很难校准的
Yeah, so... this is
没错 这就是
what I'm dealing with.
我现在头疼的事
What did you tell him?
你怎么答复他的
I-I didn't.
我没答复他
By the time he turned around, I was gone.
等他转过身来 我已经跑了
Well... it's a lot of responsibility.
好吧 你已经身负重任了
The map will have to wait, for sure,
画地图的事肯定得暂时搁置
and... and I'll need
如果以后你没有时间的话
to fly Toothless, since you'll be too busy, but...
就得由我来飞没牙仔 可是
I-it's not me, Astrid.
我无法胜任 艾丝翠
All those speeches and planning and running the village,
那些演讲啊 规划啊 还有管理村庄
that's his thing.
那是他的长项
I think you're missing the point.
你没理解重点
I mean... chief.
我是说 当首领
What an honor!
多么荣耀
I'd be pretty excited.
换我肯定激动死了
I-I... I'm not like you.
但我不像你
You... know exactly who you are,
你一直知道自己想要的是什么
you always have, but...
你一直都是 但是
I'm still looking.
我还在找寻自己的方向
I know that I'm not my father,
我知道自己不会像父亲那样
and I never met my mother, so...
我也没见过我母亲
What does that make me?
那我究竟该成为怎样的人呢
What you're searching for isn't out there, Hiccup...
你要找寻的并不在远方 小嗝嗝
It's in here.
就在这里
Maybe you just don't see it yet.
也许只是你还没认识到而已
Maybe.
也许吧
But, you know...
但是
there is something out there.
远方好像有什么东西
Hiccup...
小嗝嗝
Stay close.
跟紧我
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
All right, e-easy, bud.
好了 放松 伙计
Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
- Fire! - Astrid, look out!
-发射 -艾丝翠 小心
Aah! Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
Watch the tail!
小心尾巴
Tie those legs up!
把腿绑住
- Is that what I think it is? - Stop!
-那不会是真的吧 -住手
Stormfly!
风中飞
What are you doing?!
你们要干什么
Back again!
出现了
Soil my britches.
我的老天
That is a Night Fury.
还真是一只夜煞
Thought they were all gone for good.
还以为他们都绝迹了
Looks like our luck's had a turn for the better, lads!
看来我们交上好运了 伙计们
Don't think Drago has one of those...
德拉戈的龙族大军里
in his dragon army.
肯定还没有夜煞呢
Dragon army?
龙族大军
Look, we don't want any trouble.
听着 我们不想惹麻烦
Hah! You should have thought of that
你在偷走我们所有的龙
before you stole all of our dragons
并且摧毁我们的堡垒之前
and blasted our fort to bits!
就该想到这点
- That's right! - Yeah, look at it!
-没错 -对 你瞧瞧
Wait.
等等
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
You think we did this?
你觉得这是我们干的吗
Hah! Dragon trapping is hard enough work as it is
捕龙这活儿本身已经够困难了
without do-gooder dragon riders
结果还遇上个行侠仗义的龙骑士
- sneaking in to rescue them. - What do-gooder...?
-偷偷摸摸地救龙捣乱 -什么行侠仗义的...
There are other dragon riders?
还有别的龙骑士吗
You mean other than your thieving friend from last night? You tell me.
除了你那个盗龙的朋友吗 你说呢
You may have an ice-spitting dragon on your side,
你也许有只能喷冰的龙给你撑腰
but we still have a quota to fill.
但我们必须得完成我们的捕龙指标
How do you suppose we explain this mess
你要我们怎么跟德拉戈·布达威斯
to Drago Bludvist?
解释这烂摊子
Drago what-fist?
德拉戈什么
Does anything you say make sense?
你说的这些都是什么意思
He's expecting a new shipment of dragons
他正等着明天我们为他的龙族大军
for his army by tomorrow.
扩充一群新成员
And Drago don't take well to excuses!
德拉戈不喜欢听借口
This is what he gave me
上回空手回去
last time I showed up empty-handed.
他就给了我这个
He promised to be far less understanding in the future.
他说以后就不会这么手下留情了
All right, look, we don't know anything about a dragon thief
好了 听着 我们没听过什么盗龙贼
or an ice-spitting dragon
什么喷冰龙
or your lunatic boss
或者你那个疯子老板
and his dragon army, okay?
还有他的龙族大军 好吗
Just give us back our dragon, and we'll go...
只要把我们的龙还回来 我们就离开
Strange, hostile person whom we've never met.
我们从没见过这么凶巴巴的怪人
Oh, where are my manners?
我的礼貌都去哪了
I'm Eret...
我叫艾瑞特
Son of Eret.
和我父亲同名
Finest dragon trapper alive.
世上最好的捕龙猎手
After all...
毕竟
it's not just anyone who can capture a Night Fury.
夜煞不是人人都能抓到的
And this is Toothless.
他叫没牙仔
He says we're going. Now.
他说我们现在就离开
They all say that.
我们也等不及了
Rush 'em, lads!
上 伙计们
Stormfly, come on!
风中飞 快
Go! Go!
撤 撤
You will
那些龙
never hold on to those dragons!
你是留不住的
You hear me?!
你听到了吗
Drago is coming for them all!
德拉戈会把它们全部抢走
Come on, Meatlug!
快点 肉球
- Hey there, Stoick! - Hey, how are you?
-你好 史推克 -你好
Beautiful day.
天气真好
Hello, Spitelout. Great race. Yeah...
你好 嫉妒唠 比赛真棒
Oh! Sorry, Mrs. Ack.
抱歉 艾克夫人
- Any sign of him? - Eh! He's probably flown
-有他的消息吗 -他现在可能已经
off the edge of the world by now.
飞得无影无踪了
You sure you want that kid running the village?
你确定想让那娃管理村庄吗
You can still delay your retirement.
你还有机会延迟退休
Oh, he's ready. You'll see.
他准备好了 你会明白的
There he is!
他来了
Huh? The pride of Berk!
博克岛的骄傲
Who finally decided to show up for work. Yay.
你总算决定回来工作了
Sorry, got held up.
抱歉 耽搁了
Hey, uh, dad, could I have a word?
爸爸 能跟你聊两句吗
Something you're itching to tell me?
有什么事等不及要告诉我了吗
Uh, not quite the itch you're thinking of,
不是你想的那件事
but, yes.
不过 确实有事
Oh, good man!
好样的
Now, lesson one: A chief's first duty
第一课 首领第一要务
is to his people,
就是服务于人民
so... 41!
所以 四十一号
Well, can we just talk in private for...
我们能不能找个人少的地方聊聊
- Forty... - That's me!
-四十... -是我
That's me! I'm next!
是我 到我了
Hey, I was ahead of you!
我排在你前面
If we could just talk...
我们能不能谈...
Excuse me. I've been here all day.
不好意思 我都在这儿等一天了
Okay, okay, I want one of those high seaters
我想要一个高龙鞍
with lots of spikes and a big storage compartment!
打满铁钉的那种 还要带一个大储物箱
- Absolutely! You got it, sir. -Dad, this is actually
-没问题 保证给你 -爸爸 我要说的事
a little more important than building saddles.
比造龙鞍更重要
Ah, lesson two: No task is too small
第二课 为人民服务
when it comes to serving your people.
不论大事小事
- But, dad... - Oh, excuse us, Grump.
-可是 爸爸 -抱歉 葛伦普
- Can we just talk... - Yah! Grump!
-我们能不能谈谈 -葛伦普
You let the forge die down again!
你又让锻炉熄灭了
That's it, Grump! You're going up for adoption.
我受够了 葛伦普 你就等着被别人领养吧
- Okay, uh... - There you go.
-好的 -给你
- Dad... - Go on. Have away.
-爸爸 -动手吧
Yeah, but seriously, I really need to
说真的 我必须
tell you about this new land we came across.
把我们发现新大陆的事告诉你
- Another one? - Any new dragons?
-新大陆 -有新品种的龙吗
We didn't stick around to find out.
我们没能仔细探索
These folks weren't particularly friendly.
那些人不太友好
Oh, really?
是吗
Your Night Fury and Deadly Nadder
你的夜煞还有致命纳得
didn't bring them cheering to the rooftops?
没让他们乐翻天吗
No, this was different.
这回不一样
Not the standard run-for-the-hills hoo-ha
没有往常的兴高采烈
I've come to enjoy.
和让我陶醉的欢呼
These guys were trappers.
那些人都是猎手
Dragon trappers.
捕龙猎手
You should have seen their fort.
你应该看看他们的堡垒
All blown apart and stuck in giant spikes of ice.
完全炸裂开 卡在巨大的冰锥里
It was weird.
看上去无比怪异
I've never seen anything like it.
我第一次见那样的场面
A-and worst of all, they thought we did it!
最糟糕的是 他们以为是我们干的
You know, you two are gonna get yourselves
你们俩总有一天
in serious trouble one of these days.
会给自己惹上大麻烦
Not everyone appreciates this way of life.
并不是所有人都喜欢这种生活方式
Aye, Gobber's right, son.
戈伯说得没错 儿子
Best we keep to our own.
我们最好待在自己家乡
Besides, you'll have more important uses for your time.
而且 你还有更重要的事要做
Once we make the big announcement!
只等我来宣布这个重磅消息了
They are building a dragon army.
他们在组建龙族大军
Or-or at least the guy they work for is. Uh...
或者说他们的老板在组建龙族大军
"Dargo... bloody fist" Or something.
叫什么德拉戈·被打威斯之类的
I'll bloody his fist with my face
要是他妄想抢走我的龙
if he tries to take my dragon!
我就用我的脸血染他的拳头
Or mine!
还有我的
Ugh! You're such a moron.
你还真白痴
A beautiful moron.
白痴美女哦
Yeah.
没错
Bludvist? Drago Bludvist?
布达威斯 德拉戈·布达威斯是吗
Uh, yeah. Wait...
没错 等等
You know him?
你认识他吗
- Ground all dragons! - What? Why?
-所有龙停飞 -什么 为什么
Seal the gates!
关上大门
- Lower the storm doors! - Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait.
-降下外门 -等等
- What is happening? - Come on!
-怎么回事 -快点
You heard the man! Lock it down!
听命令 锁门
No dragon or viking
没有我的命令
sets foot off this island until I give the word!
所有龙和维京人不准离开本岛半步
Wait, because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble
等等 就因为你认识的某人在遥远的
in some faraway land?
陆地制造麻烦吗
Because Drago Bludvist is a madman
因为德拉戈·布达威斯是个疯子
without conscience or mercy.
毫无道德和同情心可言
And if he's built a dragon army,
要是他组建了龙族大军
gods help us all.
我们最好早做准备
- Get them into their pens! - Aye, Stoick.
-把它们送回笼子 -是 史推克
Quickly!
Then let's ride back out there.
那我们就飞回去
We'll follow those trappers to Drago
跟着那些捕龙猎手找到德拉戈
and talk some sense into him.
劝他理智些
No. We fortify the island.
不 我们要在岛上建防御工事
It's our duty to keep the peace.
维护和平是我们的责任
Peace is over, Hiccup.
和平结束了 小嗝嗝
- I must prepare you for war. - War?
-我们必须为战争做好准备 -战争
Dad, if Drago's coming for our dragons,
爸爸 要是德拉戈来抢我们的龙
we can't wait around for him to get here.
我们不能坐以待毙
Let's go find him and change his mind.
我们去找到他 劝他改变想法
No, some minds won't be changed, Hiccup.
不 有些人是劝不动的 小嗝嗝
Berk is what you need to worry about.
你要担心的是博克岛
A chief protects his own.
首领要保卫自己的领土
Secure the stables! Latch every stall!
保护龙厩 全部上锁
- Hiccup, don't. - I have to.
-小嗝嗝 别去 -我没得选
This way!
这边
Quickly!
Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
Come on!
Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
Keep your eyes peeled, lads!
擦亮眼睛 伙计们
With this wind, we'll reach Drago by daybreak.
借着这阵风 我们天亮就能找到德拉戈
So best we fill this ship up with dragons, and quick!
所以我们最好把这艘船装满龙 要快
It's no time to be picky!
没时间挑剔了
Uh, Eret?
艾瑞特
Not if we want to keep our...
要是我们不想脑袋搬家...
...heads!
就抓紧时间
Off the port quarter!
在左舷船尾
Net them, lads! Take them down!
网住它们 伙计们 把它们打下来
There's two of them! Up on the left!
共有两只 在左上方
You're not getting away this time.
这回你们逃不了了
Fire!
开火
Reload! Reload!
装弹 装弹
Come on, reload! Incoming!
快 装弹 有人入侵
Steady yourselves, mates.
稳住了 伙计
And here I was,
刚才我还在担心
worried we might turn up empty-handed.
我们会空手而归呢
Nope. It's your lucky day.
不会的 今天是你的幸运日
We give up.
我们投降
That's one Night Fury,
这有条夜煞
uh, one Deadly Nadder, and...
一条致命纳得
Two of the finest dragon riders west of luk tuk.
还有两位技压群雄的神秘龙骑士
That ought to make the boss happy, right?
这样老板就能满意了 是不是
Excuse us.
借过
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Toothless, stay.
没牙仔 别动
Uh, the dragons don't really care
龙其实不喜欢
for cramped spaces, so they'll just hang out with you.
狭窄的空间 所以它们跟你们待一起好了
They won't be any trouble.
它们不会惹麻烦
Unless you do that.
除非你先挑事
You know, wooden boats, big ocean...
汪洋大海上的一艘木帆
H-how is your swimming?
你们的游泳技术怎么样
Not good.
不太好
Oops. Almost forget.
差点忘了
- Can't have armed prisoners. - Give me that.
-囚犯不能携带武器 -把它给我
How is this a plan?
这算什么计划
Just what every dragon trapper needs.
就是为捕龙猎人准备的
One end coats the blade in Monstrous Nightmare saliva.
一边是涂着凶煞梦魇唾液的长剑
The other sprays Hideous Zippleback gas.
另一边会喷射凶恶双头龙的瓦斯
All it takes is a spark, and...
只需一点火花然后...
Oh, yeah, there you go.
没错 就会这样
Once they see you as one of their own,
它们一旦开始把你看作同类
even the testiest dragons can be trained.
那么就连最暴躁的龙都可以驯化
Right, bud?
是吧 伙计
Give me that!
把那个给我
What game are you playing?
你在玩什么把戏
Uh, no game. We just want to meet Drago.
不是把戏 我们只是想见德拉戈
Why?
为什么
Because I'm going to change his mind about dragons.
因为我要改变他关于龙的想法
He can be really persuasive.
他劝人很有一套
Once you've earned his loyalty,
只要赢得龙的忠心
there is nothing a dragon won't do for you.
他便会为你赴汤蹈火
You won't be changing any minds around here.
你改变不了这里任何人的想法
I can change yours, right here, right now.
我此时此地就可以改变你的想法
Uh, may I?
我可以吗
- Watch it! - Dragon riders!
-当心 -龙骑士
Put me down!
放我下去
Snotlout, what-what are you doing?
鼻涕唠 你要干什么
See how well I protect and provide?
看我把你保护得多好
What is with all the nets?
那些网是干什么的
Hey, watch it! That was...
小心 刚才真是...
Close.
危险
Oh, my.
我的天呐
Me likey.
我的菜啊
Take me.
带我走吧
Hold your fire!
停止射击
Um, what are you guys doing here?
你们在这干什么
We're here to rescue you!
我们来解救你
I don't need to be rescued.
我不需要解救
Enough!
够了
Well, didn't you just pick
你们是不是
the wrong ship, eh?
上错船了
I am Eret, son of...
我是艾瑞特 和我父亲...
Eret...
同名...
I...
我...
Get this thing off me.
把这家伙从我身上弄走
Anyone else?
还有谁
Hmm, that's what I figured.
我猜也是
You, saddle up.
你 备龙鞍
We're going home.
我们回家
No.
Of all the irresponsible...
简直毫无责任心
I'm trying to protect our dragons and stop a war.
我要保护我们的龙 阻止一场战争
How is that irresponsible?
这怎么能是不负责任呢
Because war is what he wants, son!
因为战争正是他想要的 儿子
Years ago, there was a great gathering of chieftains
多年前 有过一场盛大的首领聚会
to discuss the dragon scourge we all faced.
专门讨论我们当时面临的龙灾
Into our midst came a stranger from a strange land,
从我们中走出一位来自陌生大陆的陌生人
covered in scars and draped in a cloak of dragon skin.
浑身布满伤疤 身披一顶龙皮斗篷
He carried no weapon
他不带武器
and spoke softly,
语气柔和
saying that he,
说他叫
Drago Bludvist,
德拉戈·布达威斯
was a man of the people,
是一介平民
devoted to freeing mankind from the tyranny of dragons.
致力于从龙的奴役中解放人类
He claimed that he alone could control the dragons,
他说他仅凭一己之力就可以控制龙
and that he alone could keep us safe,
他独自一人就可以保证大家安全
if we chose to bow down
只要我们臣服于他
and follow him.
追随他
- Stupid. - Ah, good one.
-愚蠢至极 -真好笑
Aye, we laughed, too...
对 我们也笑了
Until he wrapped himself in his cloak
直到他裹紧斗篷
and cried out,
高喊着
"Then see how well you do without me!"
那就等着瞧没有我你们怎么办
...See how well you do without me!
等着瞧没有我你们能怎么办
The rooftop suddenly burst into flames,
房顶瞬间燃起大火
and from it, armored dragons descended,
身披盔甲的龙从火中蹿出
burning the hall to the ground.
把大厅烧成了灰
I...
was the only one to escape.
是唯一一个幸存者
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with.
杀人不找理由的人不会和你讲道理的
- Maybe. - Hiccup!
-也许吧 -小嗝嗝
I'm still going to try.
不过我还是要试试
This is what I'm good at,
这是我所擅长的
and-and if I could change your mind,
既然我能改变你的想法
I can change his, too.
就能改变他的
Come on.
出发
- Let's go. - No!
-出发 -不
Lead the others back to Berk.
带其他人回博克岛去
I've had enough mutiny for one day.
这一天已经够乱的了
Ooh, I like that.
好喜欢这个
Ruffnut!
暴芙奈
Okay!
来了
Don't worry, bud.
别担心 伙计
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让任何人伤害到你
I promise.
我向你保证
Aw, come on, dad.
得了 爸爸
Really?
没完没了了吗
Okay.
好吧
No sudden moves.
别轻举妄动
Hold on, hold on.
稳住 稳住
Toothless...!
没牙仔
You left my dragon back there!
你把我的龙扔在那儿了
He can't fly on his own! He'll drown!
他自己不能飞 他会被淹死的
We have to head back for my dragon!
我们得调头去找我的龙
Who are you?
你是谁
The dragon thief?
盗龙贼吗
Drago Bludvist?
德拉戈·布达威斯吗
Do you even understand
你听得懂
what I'm saying?
我说话吗
Toothless!
没牙仔
Oh, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
没事了 没事了 没事了
I'm glad to see you, too, bud.
我也很高兴见到你 伙计
You really had me worried there.
你真让我担心死了
Hiccup?
小嗝嗝
C-could it be?
这是真的吗
After all these years?
这么多年过去了
How is this possible?
这怎么可能呢
Uh, should I...
难道...
should I know you?
我认识你吗
No.
You were only a babe.
你当时还是个婴儿
But a mother never forgets.
但母亲绝不会忘记自己的孩子
Come.
跟我来
Boar-headed!
倔脾气
Just like his mother!
和他母亲一模一样
Aye, she could never stay put, either.
她也从不肯老实待着
Eh, he's just 20,
他才二十岁嘛
and a Viking.
而且还是一个维京人
I mean, could there be a worse combination?
这俩因素恐怕是最糟的组合了
Heh! When I think of how stubborn and senseless
想想你自己早年是有多么的
you were back in the day.
固执和愚蠢
Oh.
天啊
Well, not much has changed, actually.
我看其实现在也没变多少
Ah, you know what he's like.
你也知道那孩子
He won't give up, Gobber.
他不会放弃的 戈伯
And if Hiccup finds Drago
而且如果小嗝嗝在我们找到他之前
before we find him...
就找到了德拉戈的话...
Ah! Nothing can hurt Hiccup,
小嗝嗝不会有事的
so long as that night fury's around.
只要那条夜煞跟在他身边
It's a night fury!
那可是条夜煞啊
Huh?
怎么了
Find them, skullcrusher.
找到他们 裂颅
Find them.
找到他们
Uh, h-hold on. Wait just a minute.
等等 稍等一下
- This way. - Come back here.
-这边 -回来
- Come. - You can't just say
-来 -你不能
something like that and run off.
说完那种话然后转身就走
You're my mother?!
你是我妈妈
I mean, what the...?
我是说 究竟怎么...
Do you... do you grasp how insane it sounds?
你 你能理解这听起来有多疯狂吗
Come quickly.
快来
I have questions!
我有话问你
Where have you...
这么些年你到底
been all this time?
去了哪里
What-what have you been doing?
你一直在做什么
But they-they said you were dead!
但他们告诉我说你死掉了
Everyone thinks you were eaten by...
所有人都以为你是被龙吃掉...
This is where you've been for 20 years?
这就是你二十年来待的地方吗
You-you've been rescuing them.
你一直致力于拯救他们
Unbelievable.
简直难以置信
- You're not upset? - What?
-你不生气吗 -什么
No. I-I don't know. I...
不 我不知道
It's a bit much to get my head around, to be Frank.
说老实话 我还没回过神来呢
It's not every day you find out your mother
有点疯狂凶猛的义务龙骑士自称是我母亲
is some kind of crazy, feral, vigilante dragon lady.
这种事毕竟不是每天都会遇到的
At least I'm not boring, right?
至少我并不无趣 对吗
Well, I suppose there is that...
我想这点
one specific thing.
确实如此
Do-do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I...
I... I...
I-I don't have the words.
我找不到合适的词来表达
C-can I...
我能摸摸他吗
Oh, he's beautiful.
他真美
Oh, incredible.
惊艳绝世
He might very well be the last of his kind.
他很有可能就是他们种族的最后一只了
Oh... and look,
瞧啊
he's your age.
他和你一样大呢
No wonder you get along so well.
怪不得你们这么合得来
And retractable teeth.
他的牙还可以收缩
How did you manage...
你怎么做到的
I found him in the woods.
我在树林里发现了他
He was shot down and wounded.
他被打了下来 受了伤
This snafflefang lost his leg
这只比齿龙因为
to one of Drago Bludvist's iron traps.
德拉戈·布达威斯的铁捕龙夹丢了一条腿
This raincutter
这只止雨龙的翅膀
had her wing sliced by razor netting.
被剃刀网划伤了
And this, oh, poor hobblegrunt
还有这只可怜的陆行龙
was blinded by a tree snare
被一个树枝陷阱弄瞎了
and then left to die alone and scared.
在孤单害怕中被丢下等死
And what of this?
这是怎么回事
Did Drago or his trappers do this, too?
又是德拉戈和他的捕龙夹干的好事吗
Yeah.
这个啊
Well, crazy thing is...
奇葩的点在于
I'm actually the one who shot him down.
把他打下来的人其实是我
Hey, it's-it's okay, though.
不过没事的
He got me back.
他也报复我啦
Right, bud?
对吧 伙计
You couldn't save all of me, could you?
你就不能把我完整的救下来
You just had to make it even.
非要跟我扯平不可
So peg leg.
所以才有了这假肢
What did your father think of your night fury friend?
你父亲对你这夜煞朋友是什么看法呢
Oh, he-he didn't take it all that well.
一开始他不怎么接受
But then, he changed.
不过后来 他改变了
They all did.
大家都变了
Pretty soon,
很快
everyone back home had dragons of their own.
家乡的人都有了自己的龙
If only it were possible.
那怎么可能
No, really.
不 是真的
Believe me, I tried, as well,
相信我吧 我也这样尝试过
but people are not capable of change, Hiccup.
但是人们不会真的改变的 小嗝嗝
Some of us...
有些人
were just born different.
就是天生与众不同
Berk was a land of kill
博克岛当时面临的命运
or be killed,
就是杀戮或被杀
but I believed peace was possible.
但我当时相信和平的希望尚存
Stop! You'll only make it worse!
住手 你这样只会让事情更糟
It was a very unpopular opinion.
但没人接受我的观点
Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
Then one night,
有一天
a dragon broke into our house, finding you
一条龙闯进了我们家 找到了
in the cradle.
摇篮里的你
I rushed to protect you.
我冲过去保护你
But what I saw was proof of everything I believed.
却看到了证明我一直以来信仰的证据
This wasn't a vicious beast,
他们不是残暴的野兽
but an intelligent, gentle creature,
他们是种聪明的 温和的生物
whose soul reflected my own.
我们的灵魂产生了共鸣
- Valka, run! - No, don't.
-瓦尔卡 快跑 -不 不要
Hold on!
坚持住
No! Aah! Stoick!
不要 史推克
Valka!
瓦尔卡
Stoick!
史推克
Valka.
瓦尔卡
You and your father nearly died
那晚你和你父亲
that night.
差点丧命
All because I couldn't kill a dragon.
只因为我不忍心杀死一条龙
Eh, runs in the family.
家族遗传啊
It broke my heart to stay away,
离开你们让我心碎
but I believed you'd be safer if I did.
但我想只有如此你们才更安全
How did you survive?
你是怎么活下来的呢
Oh, cloudjumper never meant to harm me.
跃云并没想伤害我
He must have thought I belonged here
他肯定是觉得我属于这里
in the home of the great bewilder beast.
这个令人炫目的野兽之家
The Alpha species.
阿尔法族
One of the very few
世上所剩无几的
that still exist.
其中之一了
Every nest has its queen,
每个龙巢都有龙后
but this is the king of all dragons.
但他才是龙族之王
With his icy breath,
他可以喷出冰
this graceful giant built our nest,
这只美丽的巨兽就这样为我们建起了龙巢
a safe haven for dragons everywhere.
一个所有龙族都可以安然居住的天堂
Wait, that's the ice-spitter?
等等 那就是喷冰龙吗
He's responsible
那个被摧毁的堡垒
for all that destruction?
就是他干的吗
He protects us.
他保护着我们
We all live under his care
我们受他保护
and his command.
并听令于他
All but the babies, of course...
当然 除了龙宝宝
who listen to no one.
因为龙宝宝谁的话也不听
I've lived among them for 20 years, Hiccup,
我和他们住在一起二十年了 小嗝嗝
discovering their secrets.
探索着他们的秘密
He likes you.
他喜欢你
You must be hungry.
你一定饿了吧
Uh, yeah, I could eat.
有点 吃点东西也好
Good.
太好了
It's feeding time.
因为用餐时间到了
I don't like it.
我感觉不好
They should've been back with Hiccup by now.
他们早该找到小嗝嗝一起回来了
I don't like it, either.
我也不开心
Eret, son of Eret,
与他父亲同名的艾瑞特
was the man of my dreams.
就是我的梦中情人
My everything!
我的一切
But, baby, I grew facial hair for you.
可是宝贝 我都为你留了胡子啊
Me, too.
我也是
What if Drago shot them down?
如果他们被德拉戈打下来了怎么办
What if they need our help?
说不定他们需要我们帮忙
We have to find them.
我们得去找他们
Wait, wait, what?
等等 什么
No, but Stoick said...
不行 史推克说
It doesn't matter what he said
要是他们真被抓了
if they've all been captured.
不管他说过什么都不重要了
Come on!
走吧
Do we go back?
我们要回去吗
We've nowhere to go,
我们现在无处可去
nothing to sell, and no heads
无货可卖 而且都
to call our own.
性命难保了
- Uh, Eret...? - If we don't turn up
-艾瑞特 -如果我们不快点
with dragons and fast...
找到几只龙的话
Careful what you wish for!
许愿时要小心哦
- Do something! - Eret, son of Eret!
-想想办法 -艾瑞特
We'll miss you, Eret!
我们会想念你的 艾瑞特
What is this?
搞什么啊
A kidnapping.
绑架你啊
Yay, can he ride with me? Can he?
我带他飞行吗 行吗
Can he...?
行吗
You're gonna show us the way to Drago.
你带我们去找德拉戈
And help dragon riders
然后帮龙骑士
sneak into Drago's camp?
偷偷溜进德拉戈的营地吗
Just kill me now.
还是现在杀了我算了
That could be arranged.
没问题啊
Stormfly, drop it.
风中飞 放开他
Huh?
什么
Good girl!
好样的
Stormfly, fetch.
风中飞 抓住他
All right!
好吧
Okay! I'll take you to Drago!
好吧 我带你们去找德拉戈
Works every time.
百试不爽
Hey, I-I thought we were going to eat.
我们不是要去吃东西吗
Oh, we are.
是啊
And then, from Dragon Island,
之后 从龙之岛开始
I found this archipelago...
我又发现了这些群岛
There.
好了
Oh, when I'm up here,
每次我身处高空
I don't even feel the cold.
甚至都感觉不到寒冷
I just feel...
完全沉浸在...
Free.
自由里
This is what it is
这就是
to be a dragon, Hiccup.
成为龙的感觉 小嗝嗝
It's all well and good
你完全可以
to call yourself a dragon,
自称为龙
but can you fly?
不过你能飞吗
Oh, no!
哦不
Man, almost!
伙计 真是千钧一发
We just about had it that time.
我们这次差点就成功了
Incredible.
棒极了
Well, not bad yourself.
你也不赖
All this time, you took after me.
这么多年以来 你竟然这么像我
And...
可是
where was I?
我却在哪里
I'm so sorry, Hiccup.
我真的非常抱歉 小嗝嗝
Can we start over?
我们重头再来可以吗
Will you give me another chance?
你能再给我一次机会吗
I-I can teach you all that I've learned
我 我可以教你这二十年来
these past 20 years.
我学到的一切
Like...
比如...
Now you can make those tight turns.
现在你可以做急转弯了
Did you know about this?
你知道你能这样吗
Every dragon
每种龙
has its secrets. And...
都有自己独特的秘密 而且
I'll show them all to you.
我会把这些都教给你
We'll unlock every mystery,
我们可以解开所有的谜题
find every last species... together, as mother and son.
找到所有种族 母与子 我们俩一起
This gift we share, Hiccup,
我们共同拥有的这个天赋 小嗝嗝
it bonds us.
把我们紧紧联系在了一起
This is who you are, son.
这才是真实的你 儿子
Who we are.
真实的我们
We will change the world for all dragons.
我们可以改变龙族的世界
We will make it a better, safer place.
把它变的更好更安全
Yeah, I mean,
好啊 我是说
that sounds amazing.
听起来很棒
Oh, this is so great!
这简直太棒了
Now you and I can go talk to Drago together.
你可以和我一起去和德拉戈谈谈
What?
什么
There's no talking to Drago.
跟德拉戈没什么好谈的
- But we have to... - No.
-但我们得 -不行
We must protect our own.
我们必须保护我们的龙
Come on.
走吧
We should be getting back.
我们该回去了
Okay, I got you here!
好了 我已经把你们带来了
Now get this thing off me.
快把这家伙弄走
Never take a toy from a dragon.
永远不要和龙抢玩具
Don't you know anything?
你怎么什么都不懂
Why does this keep happening to me?
为什么倒霉的总是我
What's down there?
那下面是什么啊
Large diameter bubbles,
吐出的水泡直径很大
massive lungs,
说明肺部巨大
cold water deep dweller, I'm thinking
居住在深海冰水里 我想
class five leviathan,
应该是五级巨兽
maybe six.
或许有六级
Meatlug, what's wrong, girl?
肉球 你怎么了 宝贝
Hookfang! Come on!
钩牙 振作啊
Don't move!
不许动
Drago!
德拉戈
Get off me!
放开我
Always great to see you, my friend.
见到你总是很高兴 我的朋友
Keeping warm up here?
在这儿取暖呢
Well, as you can see, I am right on time
如你所见 我可是准时
with a new batch of dragons,
带了一批新龙过来哦
just like I promised.
和我保证的一样
He's waking up! Drop the ropes!
他要醒过来了 拉住他
Give me some backup here!
来人支援一下
Watch out!
小心
Drop the ropes.
放下绳子
Hookfang!
钩牙
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
You belong to me now.
你如今属于我了
And as an added bonus,
另外作为额外赠送的礼物
I also caught you their riders.
我还把他们的骑手给你抓来了
No extra charge.
不另外收费哦
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 你在开什么玩笑
But you were so perfect!
但你之前真是太完美了
Turns out there's a whole bunch of them out there.
我后来发现 有好大一群龙骑士
They attacked...
他们攻击了...
How many?
有多少
Drago doesn't have them after all.
原来德拉戈没抓住他们
- How many? - Hundreds.
-有多少 -上百个
A whole island full.
有满满一岛的人呢
I wouldn't worry about it.
我倒是不担心
My men are hunting them down as we speak.
说话这会儿我的人就在追捕他们呢
They won't know where you're hiding.
他们不会发现你的藏身之处的
I promise you that.
我向你保证
Oh, yes, they will! They know we're missing,
他们会发现的 他们知道我们失踪了
and they have tracking dragons.
而且他们有会追踪的龙
If you so much as touch us, Hiccup is gonna kick...
如果你敢碰我们 小嗝嗝会狠狠揍...
- Hiccup? - He's not a problem.
-小嗝嗝 -他不会坏你的事儿的
Really, trust me.
真的 相信我
He's only the son of Stoick the Vast,
他是伟岸的史推克之子
his heir to the throne of Berk,
是博克岛首领的继承人
and the greatest dragon master this world has ever seen.
还是有史以来最棒的驯龙大师
"Dragon master"?
驯龙大师
I alone control the dragons.
我是唯一一个能控制龙的人
- Nope, mm-mm. - Sorry!
-并不是呢 -不好意思哦
And unless you let us go right now,
除非你放我们走 马上就放
he will blast through here on his Night Fury
不然他将会骑着他的夜煞袭卷这里
and blow your entire fleet of ships
然后把你的整支船队
to splinters.
卷成碎片
Then they'll be crying like babies.
然后他们会像小宝宝一样哭泣
Funny and beautiful.
真是幽默风趣
Good one, babe.
说得好 宝贝儿
Yeah. Like babies.
没错 像小宝宝一样哭泣
They always cry.
他们总是哭个不停
Real tiny ones.
真是群小不点
First there was one rider,
起先 你说只有一个龙骑士
and now all of Berk?
现在整个博克岛都是了
And you led them to me!
而且你还带着他们找上门来了
Drago...!
德拉戈
Stop all preparations!
停下一切准备工作
We must attack the dragon riders' nest at once!
我们必须得马上出击龙骑士的老巢
We will take down their Alpha.
我们要干掉他们龙王
Then we will take Berk!
然后占领整个博克岛
Drago!
德拉戈
And get rid of him.
干掉他
Drago, please, I...
德拉戈 拜托 我...
Stormfly!
风中飞
No!
Well, bud...
伙计...
We can't wait around for Drago to attack this place.
我们不能等着德拉戈来攻击这地方
We've got to find him first.
我们得先一步找到他
Let's go.
走吧
Easy now.
淡定
Are you kidding me? How did you get in here?
你开什么玩笑 你是怎么进来这里的
The same way we're getting you out.
我们怎么进来就怎么出去
- "We"? - All clear.
-我们 -安全
- Toothless, come. - Uh, wait, uh, wait...
-没牙仔 跟上 -等等 等等
Okay, uh, dad, there-there's something you need to know.
好吧 爸 有...有件事你得知道
Yeah, yeah, tell me on the way.
行 行 路上再说
Well, this isn't an "on the way" kind of update, actually.
这可不是什么可以"路上再说"的问题
I've heard enough, Hiccup.
我不想再听了 小嗝嗝
More-more of the earth-shattering
还有更多惊天动地的
development variety.
事件发展和变化
Yeah, just add it to pile.
是啊是啊 又一件
Yeah, I,
没错 我
dad, unlike most surprises I spring on you,
爸 和其他大部分我告诉你的"惊喜"不同
this is one you'll like, I promise.
我保证你会喜欢这个的
You just have to handle it delicately.
只不过你需要小心消化一下
So...
所以...
You might want to take this one.
也许你会想自己处理一下这个
Huh?
什么
Oh, boy.
天啊
Dad, could you put the sword away, please?
爸爸 能请您把剑放下吗
I know what you're gonna say, Stoick.
我知道你想要说什么 史推克
How could I have done this?
我怎么能那么做
Stayed away all of these years,
这些年来一直躲在外面
and why didn't I come back to you?
还有为什么我没有回到你身边
To our son?
回到儿子身边
What sign did I have that you could change, Stoick?
我看到了任何你可能会改变的希望吗 史推克
That anyone on Berk could?
或者是博克岛的人可能会改变的希望
I pleaded so many times
我祈求了这么多次
to stop the fighting, to find another answer,
希望你们停止战争 去寻找其他解决方法
but did any of you listen?
但是你们有人听过我的话吗
This is why I never married.
这就是我不结婚的原因
This, and one other reason.
这是一个原因 还有另一个
I know that I left you to raise Hiccup alone,
我知道我留你独自一个人抚养小嗝嗝
but I thought he'd be better off without me,
但我想着没有我在身边 他会更好
and I was wrong.
但是我错了
I see that now, but...
如今我看清了这一点 但是...
Stop being so stoic, Stoick.
别这么一言不发的 史推克
Go on,
快啊
shout, scream, say something!
大吼 大叫 说点什么
You're as beautiful as the day I lost you.
你还是和我失去你的那天一般美丽
Could this day get any worse?
这一天还能更糟糕吗
Uh, let me see.
让我瞧瞧
We're gonna jump into freezing cold water
我们就要跳进冰冷的水里
and then die from drowning.
然后被淹死了
Looks refreshing.
看起来真凉爽
Please, ladies first.
请吧 女士优先
You are a steaming heap of dragon.
你就是一坨龙大便
Duck.
蹲下
Warn the others!
快去警告其他人
Get them, you son of an Eret.
抓住他们 艾瑞特
Take that!
接招
Okay, I love you again.
好吧 我再次爱上了你
Oh, pathetic.
真是可悲呀
You can still jump.
你还可以去跳海
So, are we going to save your dragons
我们还要不要去救出你们的龙
and get out of here or not?
然后逃离这里了
Check every trap.
检查每一个捕龙夹
They're here somewhere.
他们就在这儿的某个地方
Meatlug?
肉球
Anyone coming?
有人往这边来了吗
I don't know, you just keep doing what you're doing.
不知道 你继续做手头上的事就好
Keep cranking.
继续转
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我一命
Now let me return the favor.
现在让我还你一个人情吧
Mom, you'd never even recognize it.
妈妈 你绝对会认不出来那个地方的
Where we used to make weapons,
过去我们造武器的地方
we now build saddles,
如今用来造龙鞍
wing slings...
翅蹬
We-we even fix dragon teeth.
我们...我们甚至还给龙补牙
You-you wouldn't believe how much everything's changed.
你不会相信一切的变化是有多大
Aye, your son's changed Berk for the better.
是呀 你儿子把博克岛变得更好了
I think we did well with this one, Val.
我觉得这件事上我们做得不错 瓦尔卡
Thanks, dad.
谢谢爸爸
I got it.
我来
I got it.
我来
I'm, uh...
我...
a little out of practice.
有点生疏了
Well, you know,
你知道的
I didn't marry you for your cooking.
我又不是因为你的厨艺才娶你的
I hope not.
希望不是
Her meatballs could kill more beasts than a battle ax.
她做的肉丸 杀伤力比一把战斧都大
I've still got a few knocking around in here.
我的肚子对她的肉丸可一直印象深刻呢
And once you move back in with all your dragons,
只要你带着你所有的龙一起回来
old Drago won't even stand a chance.
老德拉戈根本毫无胜算
Everything will be okay.
一切都会顺顺利利的
Slow down, son.
慢点 儿子
It's a lot to take in.
还有很多需要考虑的事情
Oh, gotcha.
我明白了
Oh, I love this one.
我爱死这个了
Remember our song, Val?
还记得我们的歌吗 瓦尔卡
I'll swim and sail on savage seas
我将畅游航行在茫茫大海中
With ne'er a fear of drowning
不曾畏惧巨浪淹没我
And gladly ride the waves of life
欢乐地驾驭着生活的波涛
If you will marry me
只要你愿嫁给我
No scorching sun
无论炙热的太阳
Nor freezing cold
或是刺骨的寒凉
Will...
都不会...
Will stop me on my... journey
都不会阻挡我的...步...伐...
Sorry.
不好意思
If you will promise me your heart
只要你许我你的芳心
And love...
并且爱...
And love me for eternity
并且爱我永不停
My dearest one my darling dear
我最亲爱的我的宝贝
Your mighty words astound me
你话语掷地有声震撼我
But I've no need of mighty deeds
但我并不需要这些海誓山盟
When I feel your arms around me
只要你的臂弯环绕我
But I would bring you rings of gold
但我愿送你金戒指
And even sing you poetry
也愿为你吟歌唱诗
Oh, would you?
真的吗
And I would keep you from all harm
我会护你远离一切灾难
If you would stay beside me
只要你愿待在我身旁
I have no use for rings of gold
金戒指对我没有用
I care not for your poetry
我也不欣赏你的诗
I only want your hand to hold
我只希望能牵着你的手
I only want you near me
我只希望你在我身旁
To love and kiss, to sweetly hold
爱你 吻你 紧拥你
For the dancing and the dreaming
与你共舞 共入梦乡
Through all life's toils and delights
一起走过风风雨雨
I'll keep your laugh inside me
我将把你的笑容珍藏在身侧
I'll swim and sail the savage seas
我将畅游航行在茫茫大海中
With ne'er a fear of drowning
不曾畏惧巨浪淹没我
And gladly ride the waves of life
欢乐地驾驭着生活的波涛
If you will marry me
只要你愿嫁给我
- I'm still going... - Gobber.
-我还在坚持唱哦... -戈伯
I'm done.
我唱完了
I thought I'd have to die before we'd have that dance again.
我还以为至死也不能与你共舞了呢
No need for drastic measures.
没必要给我下猛药啦
For you, my dear...
为了你 我亲爱的...
Anything.
我愿意做任何事
Will you come home, Val?
你愿意回家吗 瓦尔卡
Will you be my wife once again?
你愿意重新成为我的妻子吗
We can be a family!
我们可以重组一个家庭
What do you say?
你愿意吗
Yes.
我愿意
Great! I'll do the cooking.
太棒了 以后做饭我来
Thank Odin you didn't listen to me, son.
感谢奥丁神你没听我的话 儿子
We never would've found each other.
不然我们永远都找不到对方了
Toothless?
没牙仔
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Oh, no...
不...
Val...
瓦尔卡...
Val, it's all right, it's all right.
瓦尔卡 没事的 没事的
We're a team now.
我们现在是一个团队了
Now, what do you want to do?
现在 你想怎么办
We have to save the dragons.
我们得拯救那些龙
Aye, you got it.
好的 没问题
Come on, son!
来吧 儿子
Reload!
装弹
Fire!
开火
Fire! Fire!
开火 开火
Whatever comes, keep hitting the Mountain.
不管任何代价 坚持进攻那座山
We need to draw the Alpha out.
我们得把龙王引出来
Ready the traps!
准备好捕龙夹
Surprise!
惊喜
Yeah!
好耶
What?!
什么
You really are full of surprises.
你身上还真是惊喜连连呢
Let's go.
走吧
Dragon riders coming through!
龙骑士驾到
Fire!
喷火
Oh, yeah!
太好了
Cut them down!
把他们砍下来
Eret, son of Eret!
和父亲同名的艾瑞特
Up, girl!
往上飞 姑娘
Lean left, Eret!
向左倾斜 艾瑞特
That's it!
就是这样
Look out!
小心
Yeah, baby!
耶 宝贝儿
Take them down!
干掉他们
Heads up!
当心哦[双关为"抬头"]
Dragon master.
驯龙大师
Welcome aboard, dragon rider.
欢迎加入 龙骑士
Thanks. I think.
我得说 谢谢
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Oh, you know, catching up with mom.
和妈妈叙叙旧
That's your mother?!
那是你妈妈
Well, now you know where I get my dramatic flair.
现在你知道我的表演天赋是从哪来的了吧
The Alpha!
龙王
Now we have a fight!
我们有场硬仗要打了
Come on, Toothless.
来吧 没牙仔
Show them what you got, bud.
让他们瞧瞧你的厉害 伙计
Attaboy!
好样的
I've waited a long time for this.
这一刻我等了许久了
You cannot take our dragons!
你无法夺走我们的龙
They are controlled by the Alpha!
他们是由龙王控制的
Then it's a good thing I brought a challenger.
还好我带来了一位挑战者
Another one?
另一只龙王
That is a class ten! Class ten!
那可是只十级的龙 十级的
Look out!
小心
- No... no... - Come on!
-不...不要... -来吧
Take down the Alpha!
干掉那只龙王
No!
不要
Thank you.
谢谢
For you, my dear...
为了你 我亲爱的...
Anything.
我愿意做任何事
Val, do you think you can stop them?
瓦尔卡 你觉得你能阻止他们吗
I'll do my best. Come on, Cloudjumper!
我会尽力的 来吧 跃云
You!
I watched you burn!
我看着你被烧着了
It takes more than a little fire to kill me!
想杀我这点火还不够
Stoick!
史推克
No!
不要
No!
不要
We've won.
我们赢了
Now...
现在...
Finish her!
干掉她
No!
不要
Hold on!
坚持住
Skullcrusher, go!
冲啊 裂颅
Come on, Gobber!
跟上 戈伯
Right behind you, Stoick!
紧紧跟在你后面呢 史推克
Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
This... is the great dragon master?
这...就是所谓的驯龙大师吗
The son of Stoick the Vast?
伟岸的史推克之子吗
What shame he must feel.
他该感到多羞愧啊
All of this loss...
所有这些伤害...
And for what?
都为了些什么
To become unstoppable?
就为了变得无人能敌吗
To rule the world?
就为了统治世界吗
Dragons, they-they are kind,
龙 他们...他们是善良的
amazing creatures that can bring people together.
神奇的生物 能与人类和平相处
Or tear them apart.
或者伤害人类
You see, I know what it is to live in fear,
你瞧 我知道生活在恐惧中是什么滋味
to see my village burned,
知道自己的村庄被焚毁
my family taken.
家庭被毁灭是什么滋味
But even as a boy
但是即便小时候
left with nothing,
我无依无靠
I vowed to rise above
我也发誓要
the fear of dragons
战胜对龙的恐惧
and liberate the people of this world.
并且解放这世上所有的人
Then why a dragon army?
那为什么要组建龙族军队
Well, you need dragons to conquer other dragons.
你要用龙来战胜其它龙
Or maybe you need dragons to conquer people
又或者你是要用龙来征服人类
to control those who follow you
来控制追随你的人
and to get rid of those who won't.
消灭违抗你的人
Clever boy.
聪明
The world wants peace,
世界需要和平
and we have the answer back on Berk.
博克岛已经找到了人龙和平共处的方式
Just... let me show you...
让我展示给你看吧
No!
Let me
还是让我
show you!
展示给你看看吧
What in...
搞什么
Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
Come on, Gobber!
快来 戈伯
Okay, change of plan.
好吧 计划有变
No dragon can resist the Alpha's command.
任何龙都无法违抗龙王的命令
So he who controls the Alpha
所以谁控制了龙王
controls them all.
也就控制了所有龙
Toothless?
没牙仔
T-toothless, you okay, bud? What's going on?
没牙仔 你没事吧 伙计 怎么了
Witness true strength.
让你见识一下真正的厉害
The strength of will over others.
控制其它龙的强大意念力
In the face of it,
与之相比
you are nothing.
你微不足道
Uh... what did he just tell you?
他刚刚跟你说了什么
Toothless, come on.
没牙仔 拜托
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
No, no, no, no, come on, what are you doing?
不 不 不 拜托 你这是干吗
Knock it off.
别这样
Stop! Snap out of it!
停 快醒过来
Toothless, no!
没牙仔 不要
Toothless!
没牙仔
- Don't! - Hiccup!
-不要 -小嗝嗝
- Stop...! - Son!
-住手 -儿子
Dad!
No!
别过来
No...
Dad!
Stoick...
史推克
Dad?
No. You...
不 你
No.
No, no, no. No.
不 不 不 不
No! Get away from him!
不 别碰他
Go on! Get out of here!
走 走开
Get away!
走开
It's not his fault.
这不是他的错
You know that.
你心里清楚
Good dragons
驯良的龙
under the control of bad people...
在坏人的控制下
- No, wait. Don't go. - do bad things.
-不 等等 别走 -也会做坏事
Come on!
快点
Gather the men and meet me at Berk!
召集所有人在博克岛会合
- Toothless! - No, don't.
-没牙仔 -不 别去
May the Valkyries welcome you
愿武神迎接你
and lead you through Odin's great battlefield.
引领你穿过奥丁的伟大战场
May they sing your name with love and fury,
愿他们用爱和狂怒歌唱你的名字
北欧神话主神兼死亡之神奥丁接待英灵的殿堂
so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla,
让我们听到由瓦尔哈拉殿堂深处传来的颂歌
and know that you've taken your rightful place
在国王之桌上
at the table of kings.
你已获得了应有的席位
For a great man has fallen.
一位伟人从此陨落
A warrior.
他同时也是一名勇士
A chieftain.
一位族长
A father.
一位慈父
A friend.
和一位挚友
I'm sorry, dad.
对不起 爸
I'm not the chief that
我没能成为
you wanted me to be.
你期望中的领袖
And I'm not the peacekeeper I thought I was.
也没能像我想象中那样捍卫和平
I... don't know...
我 不知道
You came early into this world.
你是个早产儿
You were such a wee thing.
你出生的时候个子好小
Oh, so frail, so fragile.
是那么脆弱 那么不堪一击
I feared you wouldn't make it.
我害怕你会夭折
But your father...
但是你父亲
he never doubted.
他从未怀疑过
He always said you'd become the strongest of them all.
他总说你会成为他们之中最强壮的一个
And he was right.
他说对了
You have the heart of a chief,
你拥有领袖的心胸
and the soul of a dragon.
和龙的灵魂
Only you can bring our worlds together.
只有你才能把我们的世界维系起来
That... is who you are, son.
你就是这样的人 儿子
I, uh...
I was so afraid of becoming my dad.
我曾好怕变成父亲那样
Mostly because I thought I never could.
因为我觉得我将永远无法做到像他那样
How-how do you become someone...
酒精怎么才能成为一个
that great, that... brave,
那么伟大 那么勇敢
that... selfless?
那么无私的人呢
I guess you can only try.
我想我只有尽力了
A chief protects his own.
首领要保卫自己的领土
We're going back.
我们要回去
- Uh... with what? - Uh, he took all the dragons.
-怎么回 -他把所有龙都带走了
Not all of them.
不是所有龙
I don't want to die!
我还不想死啊
We can't fly these things!
我们根本没办法控制这些家伙
Yeah, no kidding!
是啊 就是说啊
But won't that bewilder beast
可是那只龙王
just take control of these guys, too?
不会也把这些小家伙给控制了吗
They're babies! They don't listen to anyone.
他们是龙宝宝 才不会听任何人的呢
Yeah. Just like us.
是啊 就像我们一样
This is... whoa... very dangerous!
这实在是 太危险了
Some might suggest
有些人可能会说
this is poorly conceived!
这主意糟透了
Well, it's a good thing that I never listen.
还好我从不听话
So
那你
what is your...
到底有什么
plan?
计划
Get Toothless back and kick Drago's...
夺回没牙仔 狠狠教训德拉戈
Heads up!
小心
And that thing.
还有这件事
Ah, that's a good boy.
好孩子
W-w-watch the furniture!
看 看着点家具
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Your chief... is dead!
你们的首领已经死了
- Stoick? - No! Not possible!
-史推克 -不 不可能
No one can protect you now!
现在没人能保护你们了
No.
He took all the dragons.
他带走了所有龙
Distract the Alpha.
引开龙王
Try to keep his focus off of Toothless.
让他无暇顾及没牙仔
Uh, how?
怎么引开他啊
Have you forgotten who you're riding with?
你忘了你的战斗伙伴是谁了吗
There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle! Aah!
就没有我驯服不了的龙
- Except for this one...! - Amateur.
-这只除外 -半吊子
Hey, look! It's Hiccup!
看啊 是小嗝嗝
What?
什么
Keep 'em coming!
继续扔羊
Black sheep, baby!
黑羊来了 宝贝
Ten points!
十分
I'm okay!
我没事
You certainly are hard to get rid of, I'll say that.
我承认 想甩掉你还真不容易
Toothless...
没牙仔
It's me, bud.
是我 伙计
It's me.
是我
It's me. I'm right here, bud.
是我 我在这呢 伙计
Come back to me.
回我这来
He's not yours anymore.
他已经不是你的了
He belongs to the Alpha.
他现在属于龙王
But, please, o great dragon master,
但是 请便吧 驯龙大师
try... to take him.
你可以试试
He will not miss a second time.
他第二次可不会失手了
It wasn't your fault, bud.
那不是你的错 伙计
They... made you do it.
是他们逼你做的
You'd never hurt him.
你永远也不会伤害他的
You'd never hurt me.
你永远也不会伤害我的
How are you doing that?
你是怎么做到的
Please. You are my best friend, bud.
求求你了 你是我最好的朋友 伙计
My best friend.
我最好的朋友
Attaboy! That's it!
好样的 这就对啦
I'm here.
我就在这儿
Enough!
够了
Hang on!
坚持住
Almost there, buddy, almost there.
我快够到你了 伙计 我这就来了
Do something!
想想办法啊
We need to get those two apart.
我们得把他们俩分开
We gotta block him out, Toothless.
我们必须屏蔽掉控制 没牙仔
Do you trust me, bud?
你信任我吗 伙计
We can do this.
我们能做到的
You... and me...
你和我
as one.
一心同体
That's it.
没错
Now let's try this one more time!
咱俩再试一次
Take him down, babe!
打败他 宝贝
Go get him.
去打败他
Take control of it!
控制它啊
Shut it out, Toothless.
别受他干扰 没牙仔
- Stop them! - Now!
-阻止他们 -就是现在
Not again.
又来
Toothless, it's now or never!
没牙仔 成败就看现在了
Come on, bud!
来啊 伙计
Hold on!
稳住
Ya-ha! We did it!
我们成功了
Hold him there, Toothless.
盯住他 没牙仔
It's all over now.
一切都结束了
Or is it?
是吗
Oh, no!
No!
No!
Hiccup...
小嗝嗝
He's challenging the Alpha!
他在挑战龙王
To protect you!
为了保护你
No, no, no, no, no! No!
不 不 不 不 不 不
Fight back! Fight!
反击啊 反击
Fight!
反击
What's the matter with you!
你这是怎么了
Hold your ground! Hold the line now!
坚守阵地 决不动摇
Now do you get it?
你现在明白了吗
This is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty.
这才叫赢得了龙的真心
Let this end now.
让这一切就此结束吧
Never!
永不
Come on!
上啊
Fight!
反击
The Alpha... protects them all.
真正的龙王会保护所有的龙
You never cease to amaze me, bud.
你总是让我刮目相看 伙计
Thank you.
谢谢
Toothless, you know that doesn't wash out!
没牙仔 你知道口水洗不掉
I knew you'd come back
我就知道你会回来的
You're back, my beauty!
你回来了 宝贝
Stormfly!
风中飞
Oh, give me a cuddle, Grumpy!
让我抱抱 葛伦普
Who's my little princess!
谁是我的小公主
Don't you ever leave again, Hookfang.
你再也不许离开我了 钩牙
- Oh, you are. Yes, you are. - I missed you...
-就是你 没错 就是你 -想死你了
Oh, Barf...
喷喷
Not you!
不是你
That was some
刚才的你
pretty fine dragon-wrangling back there.
驯龙果然很有一套啊
You'd make a good trapper.
你会是个出色的捕龙猎手
You know... Skullcrusher is gonna need somebody
裂颅现在需要找个人
to look after him now.
照顾他
Me?
我吗
I'd be honored.
我很荣幸
Oh, your father,
你父亲
he'd be every bit as proud as I am.
会像我一样为你自豪的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm really glad you're here, mom.
你在我身边真是太好了 妈妈
And here I'll stay.
我会一直留在你身边的
See?
看吧
I told you it was in here.
我就说在这里吧
You're still doing that one.
你还玩这招呢
That's hilarious.
真好笑
Come here, you.
你给我过来
The chief has come home!
首领归来
Long live the chief!
首领万岁
Long live the chief! Long live the chief!
首领万岁 首领万岁
Long live the chief!
首领万岁
This... is Berk.
这里是博克岛
A bit trampled and busted
有些破烂 有些简陋
and covered in ice, but it's home.
还有些地方被冰覆盖 但这里是我的家
It's our home.
是我们的家
Those who attacked us
过往袭击过我们的敌人
are relentless and crazy.
残酷且疯狂
But those who stopped them?
但是成功战胜了他们的我们呢
Oh... even more so!
更是勇猛
We may be small in numbers, but we stand for something
虽然我们人数不多 但是我们象征着
bigger than anything the world can pit against us.
这个世界上最强大的东西
We are the voice of peace.
我们代表和平的声音
And bit by bit, we will change this world.
我们终将一点点改变这个世界
You see, we have something they don't.
我们有他们所缺少的东西
Oh, sure, they have armies,
的确 他们有军队
and they have armadas, but we...
有舰队 但是我们
We have...
我们有
our dragons!
我们的龙