小丑 Joker

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 托德·菲利普斯

演员: 华金·菲尼克斯 / 罗伯特·德尼罗 / 马克·马龙 / 莎姬·贝兹 / 谢伊·惠格姆 / 弗兰西丝·康罗伊 / 布莱恩·考伦 / 布莱恩·泰里·亨利 / 布莱特·卡伦 / 道格拉斯·霍奇斯 / 格伦·


台词
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
b
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻译 辰星晓Reginamoon 小丑的书包 屯栗子
The news never ends.
新闻永不停歇
This is ten eighty GCR,
这里是1080哥谭市广播
翻译 木浅 glida feip 海云生
you get all the news you need, all day long.
全天候为您播报您所需的新闻
Good morning. It's 42° and 10:30 on this Thursday October 15.
早上好 现在是10月15日星期二 气温5摄氏度
翻译 Carolingo 布塔感同身受
I'm Standale Brodston. Here's what's happening.
我是斯坦戴尔·布罗斯通 为您播报新闻
校对 Sakura的小丑 布塔cc地狱
It's day eighteen of the garbage stall,
今天是垃圾处理罢工的第十八天
with 10,000 tons of garbage piling up every day,
堆积的垃圾以每天一万吨的速度递增
时间轴 西·查 想念Gallifrey的wholock
even the nicest sections of the city are looking like swamps.
就连城中最漂亮的区域如今也如同沼泽地一般
时间轴 壬虚浪影 紫夏 风不觉
Health commissioner Edward O'Roark
卫生局局长爱德华·欧罗克
is declaring a citywide state of emergency
宣布全城进入紧急状态
for the first time in decades.
这是几十年来第一次
后期 渔夫
There's no need to wait until somebody dies
没必要等到有人丧命
or comes down with typhoid fever.
或是感染伤寒病倒
It's already a serious situation.
情况已经很紧急了
总监 布塔意识模糊
It's something that affects almost everyone in the city,
城中几乎所有人都深受其害
no matter who they are or where they live.
无论他们姓甚名谁 家住何处
You can't go down no one avenue
不管你走到哪条街
without seeing nothing but garbage and rats.
都会看到垃圾和老鼠
It's starting to affect my business
已经开始影响我的生意了
when customers can't get in here because of garbage situation.
顾客们因为这些垃圾没办法进来店里
When out there, not just smell it,
在街上不但闻得到
but I think to look at it, it's terrible.
还看得到 很可怕
It don't affect me, except for the
我没怎么受影响 除了...
the very bad smell, it's horrific.
除了那难闻的臭味 太可怕了
The mess.
一团糟
I've been in this country for 50 years
我来这个国家五十年了
and I've never seen anything like it.
从没见过这种情况
What is this world coming to?
这个世界到底要沦为什么样子了
Put them in the room
把他们关进一间房间里
and sit there and talk 'till they got it over with.
让他们坐着直到讨论出个解决方法来
24 hours, 48 hours, how long it takes.
24小时 48小时 直到有结果为止
The idea of the National Guard pulling in and cleaning up,
让国民警卫队出手清理
it's good idea!
是个好主意
In other news, the Building Industry and Landlords
下条新闻 建筑商和业主
today expressed concern over the latest increase in heating oil prices.
今日表达了对取暖用油油价上涨的担心
Renters in the Metro area are certain to...
大都会的租客必将...
肯尼乐器行倒闭大甩卖
一件不留
Let's get it.
整他
- Yo, what's up with your shoes, bro? - Nice outfit, huh?
-你的鞋子怎么了 老兄 -这身行头不错啊
If you're gonna be a clown,
如果一定要当小丑的话
at least you can be a bill-boy, you know that, right?
起码可以做个人肉招牌 是吧
Stop it!
住手
Go! Go! Go!
快跑 快跑
Come on, Kyle, let's go! We've got the sign!
快 凯尔 我们走 抢到牌子了
Let's go!
快跑
Stop there! Come on!
停下 拜托
Watch your go! Watch your go!
看路 看路
Make me stop, clown.
来追我啊 小丑
C'mon clown, you are not catching up.
来啊 小丑 你太慢了
Stop them!
拦住他们
Come on!
Come on! Get out of the way!
快 别挡路
Stop them!
拦住他们
You bastards.
你们这群王八蛋
Come on, beat his ass up.
来 打死他
Come on, this guy's weak, can't do nothing.
来 这家伙太弱了 什么都干不了
Harder! Harder!
用力 用力
Beat him up. Take his stuff.
打他 拿他的东西
Let's go, let's go! Come on, come on, come on!
快跑 快跑 快 快 快
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快跑 快跑
小丑
卫生局社工
Is it just me,
是只有我这么觉得
or is it getting crazier out there?
还是这个世界真的越来越疯狂了
It is certainly tense.
气氛是很紧张
People are upset.
大家都很沮丧
They're struggling.
人人都在挣扎
Looking for work.
找不到工作
These are tough times.
如今世道艰难
How 'bout you?
你自己怎么样了
Have you been keeping up with your journal?
有没有坚持写日记
Yes, Ma'am.
有 女士
Great.
很好
Did you bring it with you?
你把日记带来了吗
Arthur...
亚瑟
last time I asked you to bring your journal with you
上次我让你把日记带上的
for these appointments.
方便我们的治疗
Can I see it?
能给我看看吗
I've been using it as a-as a journal,
我用这个当日记本
but also as a joke diary.
同时也是我的笑话记录本
Funny thoughts or observations.
有意思的想法和观察
I think I told you I'm pursuing a career in stand-up comedy.
我记得我跟你说过我想当单口相声演员
No, you didn't.
不 你没说过
I think I did.
我觉得我说过
"I just hope my death makes more cents than my life."
我只希望我的死亡比我的人生更有"价值"
How does it feel to have to come here?
必须来这里让你有什么感觉
Does it help to have someone to talk to?
有个人可以倾诉对你有帮助吗
I think I felt better when I was locked up in a hospital.
我觉得比被关在医院里感觉好
And having thought more about
你有没有多想想
why you were locked up?
自己为什么会被关起来
观察室
Who knows?
谁知道呢
I was wondering if you could ask the doctor
我想问问你能不能请医生
to increase my medication?
给我加大药量
Arthur, you're on seven different medications.
亚瑟 你正在服用七种不同的药物
Surely, they must be doing something.
总得有点作用吧
I just don't want to feel so bad anymore.
我只是不想再这样难过下去了
Can you please stop bothering my kid?
你能别骚扰我孩子了吗
- Sit! - I wasn't bothering him...
-坐好 -我没在骚扰他...
- Just stop! - I was...
-别说了 -我是在...
What, you think that's funny?
怎么 你觉得很可笑吗
I'm sorry, I have a co...
对不起 我有...
原谅我的大笑我有病背面还有
这种病会导致忽如其来持续不断 无法控制的大笑并不符合当事人的情绪患者一般有过脑损伤或患有神经疾病谢谢烦请归还卡片
I'm sorry.
对不起
药房
潘·弗莱克
Happy? Did you check the mail before you came up?
开心 你上来时有看信箱吗
Yeah, mom.
看了 妈妈
Nothing.
空的
And finally tonight, just when you thought
到了今晚 当你觉得
it couldn't get any worse.
事态没法更糟时
超级老鼠
Authorities are saying the city is under siege by scores of rats.
当局声称城市正在被大量老鼠包围
And not just any rats. Super rats. More hard to kill.
不是普通的老鼠 是更难杀死的超级老鼠
He must not be getting any of my letters.
他肯定还没收到我寄的信
It's Thomas Wayne, mom.
他可是托马斯·韦恩 妈妈
- He is a busy man. - Oh, please.
-大忙人 -拜托
I worked for that family for years.
我为他们家族工作了那么多年
The least he could do is write back.
他至少应该回个信吧
Here, all worked up. Eat.
切好了 吃吧
- You need to eat. - You need to eat.
-你需要吃点东西 -你才需要吃东西
How skinny you are.
瞧瞧你多瘦
He will make a great mayor. Everybody says so.
他会成为一位伟大的市长 所有人都这么说
Oh, yeah? Everybody who?
是吗 谁这么说了
- Who do you talk to? - Well, everybody on the news.
-你跟谁聊了 -新闻里的人都这么说
He is the only one who could save the city.
只有他能拯救这个城市
He owes it to us.
这是他对我们的责任
Come, sit. It's starting.
过来坐着 开始了
Oh, my!
天呐
From NCB studios in Gotham city!
这里是哥谭市的NCB演播室
It's Live with Murray Franklin!
为您带来《默里·富兰克林现场秀》
Tonight Murray welcomes, Sandra Winger,
今晚默里的嘉宾有桑德拉·温尔
comedian Skip Byron and the piano styling of Yeldon & Chantel!
喜剧演员斯基普·拜伦以及亚顿和香特尔的钢琴演奏
Sandra Winger's on it.
桑德拉·温尔来了
Joining Murray as always,
还有默里的老朋友们
Ellis Drane and his Jazz Orchestra.
埃利斯·德瑞恩和他的爵士乐队
And now, without further ado,
好了 言归正传
Murray Franklin!
有请默里·富兰克林
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
We've got a great looking audience today.
今天台下的各位都漂亮极了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢
So, everybody's heard about
大家都听说
the super rats stutter in Gotham now, right?
哥谭市现在出现了超级老鼠吧
Well, today, the mayor said he has a solution.
今天 市长说他有解决办法了
You ready for this?
准备好了吗
Super cats.
超级猫
But no, serious it is, I mean these guys are...
不 这是认真的 这些家伙...
I love you, Murray!
我爱你 默里
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey, Bobby, will you put the lights on?
鲍比 你能开下灯吗
Who is that? Was that you?
刚刚谁喊了 是你吗
You wanna stand up, please?
能请你站起来吗
Stand. Stand up for me.
起立 站起来
There.
What's your name?
你叫什么
Hi, Murray. Arthur.
你好 默里 我叫亚瑟
- Arthur? - My name is Arthur.
-亚瑟 -我叫亚瑟
Okay, well, there is something special about you, Arthur.
好 你身上有特别的地方 亚瑟
I could tell.
我能看出来
- Where are you from? - I live right here in the city.
-你是哪里人 -我就住在这个城市
With my m--mother.
和我母亲住在一起
Okay, hold on. Hold on. There is nothing funny about that.
好 别笑 没什么好笑的
I lived with my mother before I made it. Just me and her.
我出人头地前也和母亲住在一起 就我们俩
I'm that kid who's father went out for a pack of cigarettes.
我就是那种小孩 父亲出门买包烟
And he never came back.
再也没有回来
I know what that's like, Murray.
我懂这种感觉 默里
I've been the man of the house for as long as I can remember.
从记事那刻起 我就是家里唯一的顶梁柱
I take good care of my mother.
我把母亲照顾得很好
All that sacrifice, she must love you very much.
你付出了这么多 她一定很爱你
She does.
确实
She always tells me to smile and put on a happy face.
她总是让我保持微笑 挂上笑脸
She says I was put here to spread joy and laughter.
她说我是为了传递欢笑而诞生于世的
I like that. I like that a lot! Come on down.
我喜欢这个说法 很喜欢 到台上来
Come on! For that, you've got to come down.
来吧 就凭这句话 你得到台上来
Come on! Come on!
来吧 来吧
Come on!
来吧
Okay, we've got a big show tonight.
好了 今晚将有好戏上演
Stay tuned. We will be right back.
别换台 马上回来
That was great, Arthur. Thank you.
你刚才太棒了 亚瑟 谢谢你
I mean, I loved hearing what you had to say, it made my day.
我喜欢听你讲述自己的故事 我很开心
Thanks, Murray.
谢谢 默里
You see all this, the lights, the show,
你看到灯光 表演
the audience, all that stuff?
观众这些东西了吗
I'd give it all up in a heartbeat
要是能有你这样的孩子
to have a kid like you.
我会毫不犹豫地放弃这一切
You're such a jerk.
你真是个混蛋
- What's up, ladies? - Hey, Randall. What's up?
-女士们你们好吗 -兰德尔 你好吗
Another day in chuckle town.
卖笑的一天又开始了
You okay?
你没事吧
I heard about the beat-down you took.
我听说你被人打了
Fucking savages.
太野蛮了
It was just a bunch of kids. I should've left them alone.
只是一群孩子罢了 我不该理会他们的
No, they'll take everything from you if you do that.
不 那样的话他们会抢走你的一切
All the crazy shit out there? They're animals.
外面发生的那些破事 他们都是畜生
You know what?
这样吧
Here.
给你
What is it?
这是什么
Take it.
拿着
It's for you.
给你的
You gotta protect yourself out there,
你得保护好自己
otherwise you're gonna get fucked.
不然你会很惨
Randall.
兰德尔
I'm not supposed to have a gun.
我不应该持枪
Don't sweat it, Art.
别担心 亚瑟
No one has to know.
没人会知道的
And you can pay me back some other time.
你可以以后再回报我
You know you're my boy.
你知道我罩着你
Arthur... Hoyt wants to see you in his office.
亚瑟 霍伊特让你到办公室找他
Hey, Garry, you know what I've always wondered?
盖瑞 你知道我一直好奇什么吗
No idea.
不知道
Do you people call it miniature golf, or is it just golf to you?
迷你高尔夫对你们来说 是不是标准高尔夫
Punch him in the dick, Garry.
揍他老二 盖瑞
办公室
Hello, Hoyt.
你好 霍伊特
Garry said you wanted to see me?
盖瑞让我来找你
How's the comedy career?
你的喜剧生涯如何了
You're a famous stand-up yet?
你现在是著名单口相声演员了吗
Not quite.
并不是
Just been working on my material.
我还在构思段子
No, don't sit. This will be quick.
别坐了 很快就好
Look. I like you, Arthur.
听着 我喜欢你 亚瑟
You know, lot of the guys here think you're a freak,
这里很多人都觉得你是个怪胎
but I like you.
但我喜欢你
I don't even know why I like you.
我甚至不知道为什么喜欢你
But I got another complaint.
但我又收到投诉了
And it's starting to piss me off. Kenny's Music.
让我有点生气了 肯尼乐器行的人
The guy said you disappeared.
说你消失了
Never even returned his sign.
连广告牌都没还回去
Because I got jumped.
因为我被人抢了
Didn't you hear?
你没听说吗
For a sign?
就为一块广告牌吗
It's bullshit. It doesn't make sense,
扯淡 没道理啊
just give him his sign back.
把广告牌还回去
He's going out of business for God's sake, Arthur.
他们都要倒闭了 亚瑟
Why would I keep that sign?
我要广告牌做什么
How the fuck do I know? Why does anybody do anything?
我他妈怎么知道 问我干嘛
If you don't return the sign,
你如果不把广告牌还回去
I got to take it out of your pay check.
我只能从你的工资里扣了
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Listen, I'm trying to help you. Okay?
听着 我是在帮你 知道吗
Now I tell you something else.
还有件事
The other guys, they don't feel comfortable around you, Arthur.
别的员工觉得跟你待在一起不自在 亚瑟
Because people think you're weird, okay?
因为他们觉得你是个怪胎 懂吗
And I can't have that around me.
我不能放任不管
I want it-I want it to work out---
我希望把这事解决了
Wait, wait, wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Thank you.
谢谢
This building is so awful, isn't it?
这栋楼太烂了 对吧
This building is so awful, right, mommy?
这栋楼太烂了 对吗 妈妈
Yeah, sweetie. I hear you, GiGi.
嗯 宝贝 我听到了 琪琪
It's so awful, mommy.
太烂了 妈妈
Right, mommy?
对吗 妈妈
- Goodnight. - This building's so awful, isn't it?
-晚安 -这栋楼太烂了 对吗
Come on.
走吧
Head up.
抬头
Maybe the mailman is throwing them away.
可能是邮递员把信丢了
Mom, why are these letters so important to you?
妈妈 为什么这些信对你这么重要
- What do you think he's gonna do? - He's gonna help us.
-他收到信又会怎样呢 -他会帮我们
You worked for them, what?
你为他们工作
30 years ago?
是三十年前的事情了吧
Why would he help us?
他为什么要帮我们
Because Thomas Wayne is a good man.
因为托马斯·韦恩是个好人
If he knew how we were living,
如果他知道我们现在生活得这么困难
if he saw this place, it would make him sick.
如果他看到这间屋子 他会很难过
I can't explain it to you any better than that.
我只能这么跟你解释了
I don't want you worrying about money.
我不想让你操心钱的事
Or me.
或是操心我
Everybody's telling me that my stand-up is ready for the big clubs.
大家都说我已经能给大俱乐部表演单口相声了
But, Happy, what makes you think you could do that?
但是 开心 谁让你这么觉得的
- What do you mean? - I mean...
-什么意思 -我是说
don't you have to be funny to be a comedian?
要当喜剧演员 难道不需要足够幽默吗
Hey, what's your name?
你叫什么
Arthur.
亚瑟
Hey, Arthur.
亚瑟
You're a really good dancer.
你的舞跳得真好
I know.
我知道
And who is not?
那谁跳得不好
Him.
Happy! What was that? Are you okay?
开心 什么声音 你没事吧
Mom, what?
妈妈 你说什么
That noise! Did you hear that noise?
刚刚的响声 你听到了吗
I'm-I'm watching an old war movie!
我在看老战争片
Turn it down!
调小声点
Sorry, mom.
抱歉 妈妈
You good?
行了吧
威廉街
It's nice to see these couples are at my show.
很高兴看到这些夫妻们来看我的表演
I have a wife, we love to role play.
我也有妻子 我们喜欢角色扮演
Yes. Yes, very sexy.
没错 很性感
My favorite one right now is...
我现在最喜欢的是
professor and senior who really needs to pass my class to graduate.
教授和需要通过我的课才能毕业的大四学生
Yes.
是的
So I tell you how I operate.
我来告诉你们情境
I'm a professor at a prestigious New England university.
我是新英格兰地区一所著名大学的教授
And my wife is a senior in my intro to western civ.
我妻子是我的西方文明导论课上的大四学生
I know, I know, why is she-why is she a senior in intro?
我知道 为什么她大四了还上导论课
I didn't buy it either.
我当时也纳闷
So she comes to me during my office hours,
她在我的办公时间来找我
Monday and Wednesday 3:00 to 5:00,
周一和周三的三点到五点
and she says, "Excuse me, Professor Lewis."
她说 "打扰一下 路易斯教授"
I can't use my real last name at this collage
在这个学校里我没法用真的姓氏
'cause they don't hire Jews.
因为他们不雇犹太人
Something I'll address once I have a tenure, but for now...
我要是获得终身教席就有这个问题 先不管这个
She says, "Excuse me, Professor Lewis.
她说 "路易斯教授
I think I might be in danger of failing intro to western civ,
我觉得我的西方文明导论可能要挂科了
and I just want you to know I'm willing to do anything to pass."
我想让你知道 为了不挂科我什么都愿意做"
I said "anything?", and she says "Aah".
我说"什么都愿意做吗" 她说"爽"
保持目光接触记得观察好笑的事性笑话总能使观众笑
心理疾病
人们
人们希望你
有心理疾病最糟的是人们希望你假装没病
Were you following me today?
你今天是不是跟踪我了
Yeah.
是的
I thought that was you.
我就知道是你
I was hoping you'd come in and rob the place.
我还以为你会入室抢劫
I have a gun.
我有一把枪
I'll come by tomorrow.
我明天再造访
You're so funny, Arthur.
你太幽默了 亚瑟
Yeah...
是啊
You know, I--I do stand-up comedy.
我是单口相声演员
You should maybe come and see a show sometime.
有机会的话可以来看我的表演
I could do that.
没问题
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. You let me know when?
嗯 告诉我时间
Yeah.
♪ If you're happy and you know it, wiggle your ears ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 就动动耳朵 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, wiggle your ears ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 就动动耳朵 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 ♪
♪  and you feel it, well, just show it ♪
♪ 感到高兴 就表现出来 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, wiggle your ears ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 就动动耳朵 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 就跺跺脚 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 就跺跺脚 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 ♪
♪ and you feel it, well, just show it ♪
♪ 感到高兴 就表现出来 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 就跺跺脚 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hooray" ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 就大声欢呼 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hooray" ♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 就大声欢呼 ♪
♪ If you're happy and you know it, and you feel it,--♪
♪ 如果你感到开心 感到高兴 ♪
Hoyt, please.
霍伊特 别这样
I love this job.
我爱这份工作
Arthur, I need to know why you brought a gun into a kids hospital.
亚瑟 我得知道你为什么带枪去儿童医院
It's a prop. It's part of my act now.
这是道具 这是我表演的一部分
That's bullshit! Bullshit!
扯淡 扯淡
What kind of a clown carries a fucking gun?
什么样的小丑会带枪
Besides, Randall told me you tried to buy a .38 off him last week.
而且 兰德尔说你上周想找他买枪
- Randall told you that? - You're a fuck-up, Arthur.
-兰德尔说的吗 -你有毛病 亚瑟
And a liar.
还是个骗子
You're fired!
你被开除了
I'm telling you, she wanted my number.
我跟你说 她想要我的号码
We should have just stayed.
我们不该走的
You're dreaming, man. She wasn't interested... at all.
你在做梦吧 她对你根本不感兴趣
Are you nuts? Did you see how close we were dancing!?
你疯了吗 你没看到我们跳舞时挨得多近吗
She was in love, bro.
她爱上了我 老兄
She couldn't wait to get away from you.
她根本不想和你多待一秒
Ryan. Ryan, am I crazy? Tell him what you saw.
莱恩 莱恩 我疯了吗 告诉他你看到了什么
You want some french fries?
你想吃薯条吗
Hello....?
你好
- I'm talking to you. Hey. - No, thank you.
-我在和你说话呢 -不用了 谢谢
You sure?
你确定吗
They're really good.
很好吃的
Don't ignore him. He's being nice to you.
别不理他 他在对你示好
Is something funny, asshole?
有什么好笑的吗 混球
Bitch!
贱人
♪ Isn't it rich? ♪
♪ 这不荒唐吗 ♪
♪ Are we a pair? ♪
♪ 我们真是一对吗 ♪
♪ Me here, at last on the ground ♪
♪ 我好不容易踏上地面 ♪
♪ You in mid-air ♪
♪ 你却仍在半空 ♪
♪ Send in the clowns. ♪
♪ 让小丑们出场吧 ♪
♪ Isn't it bliss? ♪
♪ 这不可笑吗 ♪
♪ Don't you approve? ♪
♪ 你不同意吗 ♪
Please. Don't.
拜托 别这样
♪ One who keeps tearing around, ♪
♪ 一个四处游荡 ♪
♪ One who can't move. ♪
♪ 一个动弹不得 ♪
♪ Where are the clowns? ♪
♪ 小丑们在哪里 ♪
♪ There ought to be clowns. ♪
♪ 小丑们该出场了 ♪
So, buddy, tell us. What's so fucking funny?
伙计 告诉我们 有什么这么好笑
Nothing. I---
没什么 我...
I have a--- I have a condition.
我...我有一种病
I'll tell you what you have, asshole.
我来告诉你你有什么 混球
Please, stop!
拜托 住手
We've got a kicker, huh? Hey, hold him steady, hold him steady.
还会踢人 把他抱住 把他抱住
Stay down, freak!
别起来 怪胎
No! No!
不 不
Hey! Help! Help!
救命 救命
Stay clear of the closing doors.
请远离正在关闭的车门
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
I read it was a guy in full make-up.
我看报道说是画了满脸妆的人干的
No, it says right here it was a mask.
不 这里说他戴了面具
Either way, I think it's good for business.
不管怎样 我觉得这对生意有好处
They got clowns in front of every newspaper.
所有报纸的头版都是小丑
Big man, what's the good word?
大个儿 有什么好消息吗
Hey, Arthur. I heard what happened.
亚瑟 我听说了你的遭遇
Sorry, mate.
我很遗憾 伙计
Yeah, it doesn't seem fair,
是啊 那样被开除
you get fired like that.
感觉并不公平
Did you really bring a gun to the children's hospital, Arty?
你真的带枪去儿童医院了吗 亚瑟
What the fuck would you do that for?
你他妈为什么要那么做
Is that part of your new act, Arthur?
这是你新表演的一部分吗 亚瑟
If your dancing doesn't do the trick,
如果你的舞蹈没把人逗笑
you just gonna shoot yourself?
你就开枪自杀吗
Why don't you ask Randall about it?
怎么不问问兰德尔
It was his gun.
是他的枪
- What? - I still owe you for that, don't I?
-什么 -为此我还欠你人情 不是吗
What the fuck are you talking about?
你他妈在说什么
Stop talking outta your ass, Art!
别胡扯了 亚瑟
Oh, no!
I forgot to punch out.
我忘了打卡下班了
别忘了笑
别笑
And as our city tries to make sense of the brutal
我们的城市正试图弄清楚
triple murder on the subway last week.
上周在地铁上发生的三人命案
We're joined by Thomas Wayne.
我们请来了托马斯·韦恩
- Happy, look. Thomas Wayne's on TV. - He has a personal connection
-开心 托马斯·韦恩上电视了 -他跟这起悲剧
- this tragedy. - Yes, mother.
-有私人关联 -听到了 妈妈
Thanks for having me on show.
感谢邀请我参加节目
They're asking him about those horrible subway murders.
他们在问他那个可怕的地铁谋杀案
Thank you, Thomas. I know this is a difficult time for you.
谢谢你 托马斯 我知道这对你来说并不容易
- Why him? - These young men all were...
-为什么问他 -这些年轻人都是...
Looks like his compaign.
像是在给竞选造势
Yes, all three of them worked for Wayne Investments.
是的 他们三个都是韦恩投资公司的员工
托马斯·韦恩
Good, decent, educated,
他们善良 正直 有教养
although, I didn't know any of them personally.
尽管我与他们三人没有私交
Like all the Wayne employees, past and present,
和所有在韦恩公司工作过或正在工作的员工一样
they were family.
他们都是我的家人
- You hear that! I told you. We're family. - There now seems to be a
-听到了吧 我就说我们是一家人 -这座城市
groundswell of anti-rich sentiment in the city.
现在似乎仇富情绪高涨
It's almost as if our less fortunate residents
似乎那些不那么富裕的市民
are taken the side of the killer.
选择站在凶手这边
Yes and it's a shame.
是的 令人遗憾
It's one of the reasons why I'm considering a run for mayor.
这也是我考虑参选市长的其中一个原因
Gotham has lost its way.
高谭市迷失了方向
What about the eyewitness report
你对于有目击者声称
of the suspect being a man in a clown mask?
嫌疑人戴着小丑面具有什么看法
Well, it makes total sense to me.
我觉得很合理
What kind of a coward would do something that cold-blooded ?
什么样的懦夫才做得出这般冷血行径
Someone who hides behind a mask.
躲在面具后的人
Someone who is envious of those more fortunate than themselves,
这种人嫉妒比自己幸运的人
yet they're too scared to show their own face.
却不敢露出自己的真面目
And until all those kind of people change for the better..
在这种人改过自新之前
those of us who've made something of our lives,
我们这些有所成就的人
will always look at those who haven't
将会一直把这些一事无成的人
as nothing but clowns.
看作跳梁小丑
Thomas Wayne, thank you for coming in this morning.
托马斯·韦恩 感谢你接受采访
It's not funny.
这不好笑
I heard this song on the radio the other day.
我那天在收音机里听到这首歌了
And the guy was singing,
那个家伙唱着
that his name was Carnival.
说他的名字叫嘉年华
- Arthur. - It's just crazy,
-亚瑟 -太疯狂了
because that's my clown name. At work.
因为这是我工作时的小丑昵称
But until a while ago
直到不久前
it was like nobody ever saw me.
好像都没人注意到我
Even I didn't know if I really existed.
连我都不确定自己是否真的存在
Arthur, I have some bad news for you.
亚瑟 我有坏消息要告诉你
You don't listen, do you?
你根本没听 对吧
I don't think you ever
我觉得你从来都没
really hear me.
认真听我说话
You just ask the same questions every week:
你只是每周重复同样的问题
"How's your job?"
"工作顺利吗"
"Are you having any negative thoughts?"
"有没有消极的想法"
All I have are negative thoughts.
我脑袋里全是消极的想法
But you don't listen, anyway.
反正你也听不进去
I said,
我说了
for my whole life
我这辈子
I didn't know if I even really existed.
都不确定自己是否真的存在
But I do.
但现在我确定了
And people are starting to notice.
人们开始注意到我了
They've cut our funding.
他们砍了我们的预算
We're closing down our offices next week.
我们下周就要关闭了
The city's cut funding across the board,
市政府在大幅度削减预算
social services is part of that.
其中包括社会福利
This is the last time we will be meeting.
这是我们最后一次见面了
Okay.
好吧
They don't give a shit about people like you, Arthur.
他们根本不在乎你这种人 亚瑟
And they really don't give a shit about people like me, either.
他们也不在乎我这种人
Oh, fuck.
How am I supposed to get my medication now?
以后我该怎么拿药
Who do I talk to?
我该去找谁
I'm sorry, Arthur.
抱歉 亚瑟
I think, uh-- I think most women look at sex like buying a car.
我想大多数女人把性事看作是买车
You know, like, "Can I see myself in this long term?"
就好比"这车我能长久开下去吗"
Is it safe? Is it reliable?
安全吗 可靠吗
Could it kill me?
会害死我吗
Most guys look at sex like parking a car.
而大多数男人把性事看作是停车
We're like "There's a spot".
比如"这儿有个车位"
"There is another spot, that would work."
"那边还有一个 那边也行"
"Oh, I have to pay? Never mind."
"还得花钱呢 那算了"
"Handicapped? Hope no one sees us."
"残障人士专用 希望没人看到"
Alright that's my time. Thank you very much, guys.
好了我讲完了 谢谢各位
One more time, Sam Mohr, ya' all.
大家再次为山姆·莫尔鼓掌
Alright, this next comic
下一位喜剧演员
describes himself as a lifelong Gotham resident
说自己在哥谭市住了一辈子
who from a young age was always told that:
从小就有人经常对他说
"His purpose in life was to
"他人生的意义就是
bring laughter and joy into this cold, dark world."
为这个寒冷黑暗的世界带来笑声"
Okay.
好吧
Please help me welcome Arthur Fleck, ya'all. Arthur Fleck.
请掌声欢迎亚瑟·弗莱克 亚瑟·弗莱克
Hello, it's good to be here---
大家好 很高兴来到这里
I hate--
我讨厌
I---I hated
我小时候
school as a kid.
讨厌上学
I hated school as a-- as a kid.
我小时候讨厌上学
But my mother would always say,
但我母亲总是对我说
"You should enjoy it. One day you'll have to work for a living."
"你应该享受校园生活 你早晚要为生计奔波"
"No I won't, Ma. I'm gonna be a comedian!"
"不会的 妈 我要当喜剧演员"
Here is one.
来个好笑的
You know, I was just thinking the other day,
那天我正好在想
why are the rich people so---
有钱人为什么都...
杀手小丑逍遥法外杀人凶手的最新消息
Do you believe that shit?
你相信他们说的吗
义警小丑?九号列车发生暴力事件据称三人因争执被杀
Fuck 'em!
去他们的
I think the guy that did it is a hero.
我认为这个人是个英雄
Three less pricks in Gotham city, only a million more to go.
哥谭市少了三个混蛋 还剩下一百万个
I know what you're gonna be thinking.
我知道你们会怎么想
And buddy, as always thanks for the laughs.
伙计 像往常一样 谢谢你带来的欢笑
Sure, will see you again. You will be here, right? I hope.
我们当然会再见面 你会来对吧 希望你会来
Tomorrow night, we have Diana Hudson,
明晚的嘉宾有戴安娜·哈德森
Grieg Gordon, and animal expert Hugh Little.
格里格·戈登 还有动物专家休·利特
Thanks for watching.
感谢各位观看
Good night. And always remember
晚安 千万别忘记
"That's Life".
"这就是人生"
That's life.
这就是人生
Mom, time to wake up. We go to bed.
妈妈 醒醒 我们去床上睡
No, Happy.
不 开心
I wrote him a new letter.
我又给他写了封信
Come on, dance with me.
来吧 跟我跳舞
For Thomas Wayne. That's important.
给托马斯·韦恩 这很重要
You smell like cologne.
你好像喷了古龙水
Because I just had a big date.
因为我刚刚去约会了
Just don't forget to mail it.
别忘了把信寄出去
The Murray Franklin show is taking alive
《默里·富兰克林秀》是在
before a studio audience in beautiful downtown Gotham city.
美丽的高谭市现场录制的
亲爱的托马斯我很可能命不久矣 因为我最近病得厉害所以才给你写这封信你非常明白 我很爱你过去七个月 我怀抱微弱希望给你寄了很多信 希望你能够回复我真的不希望这么多年后还打扰你我也知道当年我们的爱情给彼此带来了多少痛苦我知道我可能会遭人嘲笑但我需要你的帮助 我和你儿子都需要你的帮助我承认我求你是因为我目前的状况...
我和你儿子都需要你的帮助
...非常悲惨 我没有保险也没有任何未来的机会托马斯 你是我和你儿子唯一的希望亚瑟是个好孩子 虽然有点悲观 但是个好人我想你会为他的工作感到自豪我陪伴他的日子已经头了
托马斯 我求你发发善心至少给我们些钱 帮我们摆脱困境成为那种你可以爱上和尊重的人永远爱你 潘妮·弗莱克
You're gonna kill me! You're gonna give me a heart attack!
你会害死我的 你会害我心脏病发作
- Don't give me your-- - No! No!
-别来这一套 -不 不
I'm not talking to you until you stop being angry!
你不生气了我再跟你说话
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
I'm not angry, mom.
我没生气 妈
I'm not angry.
我没生气
Please.
拜托
Mom, is this real?
妈 是真的吗
He is an extraordinary man, Happy.
他是个了不起的人 开心
He is a very powerful man.
他是个很有权势的人
We were in love.
我们曾彼此相爱
He said it was best if we would not be together
他说为了顾及颜面 我们最好
because of appearances.
不要在一起
And I couldn't tell anyone because,
我不能告诉任何人 因为
well,
这个
I signed some papers.
我签了保密协议
And besides, you can imagine what people would say about
而且你可以想象到人们会怎么说
Thomas and me and...
我和托马斯
what they'd say about you.
他们会怎么说你
What would they say, mom?
他们会怎么说 妈
义警小丑仍然在逃
托马斯·韦恩韦恩参加竞选 哥谭市展望未来
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
布鲁斯
I'm Arthur.
我叫亚瑟
That's better.
这样好多了
Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
- Get away from that man. - It's okay. I'm a good guy.
-离那人远点 -没关系 我是好人
What are you doing? Who are you?
你在做什么 你是谁
I'm here to see Mr. Wayne.
我是来见韦恩先生的
Well, you shouldn't be speaking to his son.
你不应该跟他儿子说话
- Why did you give him these flowers? - No, they're not real.
-你为什么给他花 -不 不是真花
It's...magic.
这是魔术
I was just trying to make him smile.
我只是想逗他笑
Well, It's not funny, is it?
但这并不好笑 不是吗
Do I need to call the police?
需要我报警吗
No, please.
不用 拜托
My mother's name is Penny.
我母亲叫潘妮
Penny Fleck.
潘妮·弗莱克
She used to work here years ago.
她很多年前曾在这里工作
Can you please tell Mr. Wayne I need to see him?
可以请你告诉韦恩先生我想见他吗
You're her son?
你是她儿子
Yeah.
是的
Did you know her?
你认识她吗
I know about the two of them.
我知道他们俩的事
She told me everything.
她什么都告诉我了
There's nothing to know.
没什么好告诉你的
There is no "Them".
他们没有在一起过
Your mother was delusional.
你母亲有妄想症
- She was a sick woman. - Don't
-她有病 -不要
say that.
这么说她
Just go.
走吧
Before you make a fool of yourself.
免得你丢人现眼
Thomas Wayne is my father.
托马斯·韦恩是我的父亲
He left me!
他抛弃了我
Let go!
放手
Keep respirations at 15.
呼吸率保持每分钟十五次
Slow, there're some stairs coming up.
慢点 有台阶
Mom?
妈妈
- What happened? - Who are you?
-出什么事了 -你是谁
- I'm her son. - Oh, great.
-我是她儿子 -太好了
- What happened? - You can probably help us out to decide.
-出什么事了 -也许你能帮我们决定
We don't know what happened yet.
我们还不清楚出了什么事
Hop in the back of the ambulance.
一起上救护车吧
Come on. We have one more left.
来 还有一个台阶
I'm getting a little resistence here, Mike.
人工呼吸不顺利 迈克
Come on, give her a lift.
来 帮忙抬一下
Position her head.
扶着她的头
Lift.
I'm here.
交给我
Excuse me, sir.
借过一下 先生
- Does your mother take any medications? - No.
-你母亲目前在吃什么药吗 -没有
- Excuse me, I can't hear you. - No.
-抱歉 我没听清 -没有
- Sir, what was the last time you spoke to her? - I don't know.
-先生 你上次见她是什么时候 -我不知道
救护车
急诊
Mr. Fleck.
弗莱克先生
Sorry to bother you. I'm detective Garrity.
抱歉打扰了 我是盖瑞蒂警探
This is my partner detective Burke.
这是我的搭档 伯克警探
We had a few questions for you, but you weren't home.
我们想问你几个问题 但你不在家
So... we spoke with your mother.
所以我们和你母亲谈了谈
What did you say to her?
你们跟她说什么了
- Did you do this? - What?
-是你们害她成这样的吗 -什么
No. No, no. No, we just asked her some questions.
不不不 我们只是问了她几个问题
And she got hysterical..
然后她就开始歇斯底里
hyperventilating,
喘不上气
then collapsed and hit her head pretty hard.
然后就摔倒了 撞到了头
Yeah, the doctor said she had a stroke.
是的 医生说她中风了
We're sorry to hear about that.
很遗憾发生了这种事
But like I said, I still has some questions for you.
但我说了 我们还有问题要问你
They're about the subway killings that happened last week.
是关于上周的地铁谋杀案
- You've heard about them, right? - Yeah.
-你听说了吧 -听说了
- It's horrible. - Right.
-很可怕 -是的
So with spoke with your boss over at...Ha-Ha's.
我们跟你在笑哈哈的老板谈了
He said you were fired for
他说你被开除了
bringing a gun into the children's hospital.
因为你带枪去了儿童医院
- Is that true, Mr. Fleck? - It was a prop.
-是真的吗 弗莱克先生 -那是道具
It was part of my act.
是我表演的一部分
I'm a party clown.
我是个派对小丑
Alright, so why were you fired?
好吧 那你为什么被开除
They said I wasn't funny enough.
他们说我不够好笑
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
If you don't mind,
不介意的话
I have to go and take care of my mother.
我要去照顾我母亲了
Your boss also gave us one of your cards.
你的老板还给了我们一张你的卡
This condition of yours, laughing.
你的病症 大笑不止
Is it real, or some sort of a clown thing?
是真的 还是什么小丑的把戏
- "A clown thing?" - Yeah.
-小丑的把戏 -对
I mean, part of your act?
也是表演的一部分吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
It's exit only.
这是出口
She's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
I'll get a coffee.
我去买杯咖啡
- You want one? - Yeah.
-你喝吗 -好
So, the other night I told my youngest son, Billy,
那晚我跟我的小儿子 比利
you know, the new one, the-- not so bright one,
最小的 不太聪明的那个
I-- I told him the garbage strike is still going on, Billy,..
我跟他说垃圾处理还在罢工 比利
and he says, and I'm not kidding, Billy says,
他说 我没开玩笑 比利说
"So where are we gonna get all our garbage from?"
"那我们去哪里买垃圾呢"
And finally,
最后
in a world where everyone thinks they could do my job,
在一个谁都觉得自己能做得了我的工作的世界
we got this video tape from Pogo's comedy club
有人在哥谭市本地的波哥喜剧俱乐部
right here in Gotham.
拍下了这段视频
Here's a guy who thinks if you just keep laughing,
有个人觉得只要他自己不停地笑
it'll somehow make you funny.
自己就搞笑了
Check out this joker.
看看这个小丑
Oh, no!
I hated school as a kid.
我小时候讨厌上学
But my mother would always say,
但我母亲总是对我说
"You know, you should enjoy it.
"你应该享受校园生活
One day you'll have to work for a living."
你早晚要为生计奔波"
"No I won't, Ma. I'm gonna be a comedian!"
"不会的 妈 我要当喜剧演员"
You should have listened to your mother.
你真该听妈妈的话
And one more. One more, Bobby.
再来一段 再来一段 鲍比
Let's see one more. I love this guy.
再来一段 我爱死这家伙了
It's funny.
很搞笑
When I was a little boy
我小时候
and told people I was gonna be a comedian,
跟人们说我要当喜剧演员
everyone laughed at me.
大家都笑我
Well, no one's laughing now.
可是现在没人笑了
You can say that again, pal.
这话说得没错 伙计
Alright,
好了
We got a great show for you tonight. Chuck Cambie is here.
今晚的节目十分精彩 嘉宾有查克·康比
Actress Joan Mulligan,
女演员琼·穆里根
and new music from Melruban and the stiff.
还有梅穆本和呆子的新歌
杀死富人是新运动吗
As tensions mount around the metro area,
随着大都会附近紧张局势不断加剧
Mayor Stokes has pleaded for cooler heads to prevail.
斯托克斯市长呼吁市民们保持冷静
City services have been affected
市政服务受到影响
and some businesses have decided to remain closed amid the unrest.
一些商家决定在骚乱期间不营业
Chuck Stevens filed this report.
此报道由查克·史蒂文斯提供
The anger and resentment that's been building in the city for weeks
本市市民酝酿了好几周的愤怒和怨恨
seems close to exploding.
似乎将要爆发
Protesters, many dressed as clowns,
抗议者今天占领了街道
哥谭市
took the streets today
他们大多扮成小丑
in one of the several plan demonstrations taking on the city's elite,
为了对抗城市精英 他们策划了多场示威活动
抗议
including a massive rally outside tomorrow night's benefit at Wayne home.
包括明晚韦恩大宅慈善活动门外的大型集会
What's the point of all this?
你们抗议的目的是什么
Fuck the rich! Fuck Thomas Wayne.
富人去死 托马斯·韦恩去死
That's what this all fucking thing was about.
这就是我们抗议的目的
Fuck all this system!
整个体制都去死
Wayne, who recently announced his running for mayor
韦恩最近宣布要竞选市长
will be attending the benefit.
他将出席明晚的慈善活动
You might remember, it was Thomas Wayne
你或许还记得 正是托马斯·韦恩
who first referred to many of Gotam's residents as "clowns".
率先将许多哥谭市民称为"小丑"
托马斯·韦恩竞选市长
这个小丑让我不满 小丑竞选市长
Today, he offered little in way of an apology.
至今他也没有表示歉意
韦恩 法西斯
托马斯·韦恩
Well, what I will say is,
我要说的是
there's something wrong with those people.
这些人有毛病
And I'm here to help them.
我会帮助他们
I'm gonna lift them out of poverty,
我会帮助他们摆脱贫穷
help make their lives better.
帮助改善他们的生活
That's why I'm running.
这就是我竞选的原因
They may not realize it, but I'm their only hope.
他们或许没意识到 但我是他们唯一的希望
我们都是小丑
杀死富人
韦恩去死
卓别林 《摩登时代》
小丑竞选市长
Down with Wayne! Down with Wayne!
打倒韦恩 打倒韦恩
Down with Wayne! Down with Wayne!
打倒韦恩 打倒韦恩
危险
Can I help you, pal?
有事吗 伙计
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Do you want an autograph or something?
你想要签名什么的吗
No.
My name is Arthur.
我叫亚瑟
Penny Fleck is my mother.
潘妮·弗莱克是我母亲
Jesus.
老天
You're the guy that came to my house yesterday?
昨天来我家的人就是你吗
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry I just showed up.
抱歉我不请自来
But my mother told me everything.
但是我母亲告诉了我一切
And I had to talk to you,
我必须找你谈谈
- you know? - Look, pal, I'm not your father.
-对吧 -听着 我不是你父亲
What's wrong with you?
你什么毛病
Look at us.
瞧瞧我们两个
- I think you are. - Well, that's impossible.
-我觉得你就是 -那不可能
Because you were adopted and I never slept with your mother.
因为你是被收养的 而我从没和你妈上过床
- I wasn't adopted. - What do you want from me, money?
-我不是被收养的 -你想要什么 钱吗
No. I don't.
不 不是
I wasn't adopted.
我不是被收养的
Jesus. She never told you?
老天 她从没告诉你吗
Told me what?
告诉我什么
Your mother adopted you while she was working for us.
你母亲在为我们工作期间收养了你
That's not true. Why are you saying that?
这不是真的 你为什么这么说
Because she was arrested and committed to Arkham State Hospital
因为她在你还小的时候被捕
when you were just a little boy.
并被关进阿卡姆州立医院
Why are you saying this?
你为什么这么说
I don't need you to tell me lies. I know it seems strange.
我不需要你骗我 我知道这很奇怪
I don't mean to make you uncomfortable.
我无意惹你不快
I don't know why everyone is so rude,
我不明白为什么大家都这么没礼貌
and I don't why you are, I don't want anything from you.
为什么你也是这样 我不想从你那得到什么
Maybe a little bit of warmth, maybe a hug, dad!
或许一点点温暖 或许一个拥抱 爸爸
How much is a little bit of fucking decency?
连一点点尊重都不舍得吗
What is it with you people?!
你们这些人是怎么回事
You say that staff about my mother?
你说那些话侮辱我母亲
- She's crazy. - She's--
-她是个疯子 -她...
- You think this is funny? - Yeah--
-你觉得这很好笑吗 -是的
Dad, it's me!
爸爸 是我
Come on--
拜托
You touch my son again, I'll fucking kill you!
你再碰我儿子 我就杀了你
Hello, Mr. Fleck. This is detective Garrity.
你好 弗莱克先生 我是盖瑞蒂警探
We met the other night at the Gotham General.
我们那晚在哥谭总院见过
My partner and I had a few more questions for you.
我和我搭档还有几个问题要问你
We stopped by your apartment today, but you weren't at home.
我们今天去了你家 但你不在
Please, give me a call when you've heard this message.
听到留言请联系我们
Again, this is detective Garrity.
再说一遍 我是盖瑞蒂警探
My number is 212-- 99.
我的号码是212...99
This message is for Arthur Fleck.
这是给亚瑟·弗莱克的留言
My name is Shirley Woods,
我是雪莉·伍兹
I work on the Murray Franklin show.
是《默里·富兰克林秀》的工作人员
I don't know if you're aware,
不知道你清不清楚
but Murray played a clip of your stand-up on the show recently
默里最近在节目中放了一段你的单口相声表演
and we've gotten an amazing response from our viewers.
我们收到了观众的许多好评
And Mr. Murray asked me to give you a call and see if you're---
默里先生让我联系你 看你是否...
Who is this?
你是谁
Oh, hi. This is Shirley Woods.
你好 我是雪莉·伍兹
I'm the show-booker from Live With Murray Franklin.
我是《默里·富兰克林直播秀》的邀约员
Is this Arthur?
你是亚瑟吗
Yes.
是我
Hi, Arthur. Well, and as I was saying,
你好 亚瑟 正如我刚刚说的
we've gotten a lot of calls about your clip, amazing responses.
我们接到许多电话询问你的表演 反响极好
And, Murray asked if I would reach out to you
默里让我联系你
to see if you would come on as his guest.
看你愿不愿意作为嘉宾上台
Murray wants me on the Murray Franklin show?
默里想让我上《默里·富兰克林秀》吗
Yeah. Isn't that great?
是的 是不是很棒
He'd love to talk to you, maybe do some of your act.
他想和你聊聊 或许你可以讲几个段子
Does that sound good to you?
你觉得可以吗
Yeah, that's sounds great.
好的 听起来很棒
Can we set up a date right now?
我们能现在定个时间吗
Are you available next Thursday?
你下周四有时间吗
阿卡姆州立医院
Man. Sorry about that, my man.
抱歉久等了 兄弟
All our records that are 10 years or older are stored in the basement
十年及以上的档案都存放在地下室
and you're talking about something' 30 years ago, so.
而你要找的是三十年前的...
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
问吧
How does someone wind up in here?
什么样的人会被送进这里
Have they all---
他们都
all the people committed crimes?
他们都犯过罪吗
Yeah. Some have.
是啊 有些是
You know. Some are just crazy and pose a danger to themselves or others.
有些只是疯了 对他们自己或他人构成危险
Some just got nowhere else to go.
还有些人无处可去
Don't know what to do, you know?
不知该怎么办
Yeah, I hear you, brother.
是啊 我明白你的意思 老兄
Sometimes, I don't know what to do.
有时候 我也不知道该怎么办
Last time I ended up taking it out on some people.
上一次我把怨气撒在了别人身上
I thought it was gonna bother me but it really hasn't.
我以为这会很困扰我 结果完全没有
What's that?
你说什么
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
I've done some bad shit.
我做了坏事
You know what I'm talking about.
你懂我的意思吧
It's so hard just to try and be...
想要一直开心真的是...
happy all the time.
太难了
Listen, man...
听着 伙计
I'm just an administor assistant.
我只是个行政助理
Like a clerk, you know.
文职人员
All I do is file paperwork,
我只负责整理文件
I don't know what to tell you,
我不知道该和你说什么
but you should see somebody.
不过你应该去看看心理咨询师
They have programs, city services, stuff like that.
政府有相关项目 市民服务之类的
Oh, yeah.
是啊
They cut all those.
预算都被砍了
All right. Here it is.
找到了
Fleck. Penny Fleck. I see.
弗莱克 潘妮·弗莱克 让我看看
Diagnosed by Dr. Benjamin Stoner...
诊断医师为本杰明·斯托纳医生
The patient suffers from delusional psychosis
该病人患有妄想性精神病
and narcissistic personality disorder...
以及自恋型人格障碍
Was found guilty
罪名是
of endangering the welfare of her own child--
危害自己小孩的安危...
What?
怎么了
You said she's your mother?
你说她是你的母亲
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 伙计
Like I said, I can't release these records, you know,
我说过 没有填表签字批准
without the proper forms.
我不能给你这些记录
I--I could get in trouble.
我会被连累的
Look, if you wanna bring your mom in here to sign,
如果你能把你母亲带来签字
that would be much easier,
手续会更好办
but, I can't-- I can't let this go without a signature, okay?
但我不能不经签字批准就给文件 懂吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, man!
不行 伙计
Come on, man! Give it to me!
别这样 伙计 快还给我
哥谭市卫生局
哥谭市医院精神病科
精神病史及诊断结果: 潘妮·弗莱克
行为极度怪异
实施身体虐待
儿童领养申请表哥谭市卫生局监护权同意书哥谭市孤儿院拥有监护权领养儿童全名 未知(弃婴)监护权移交潘妮·弗莱克
We went over this, Penny.
这点我们说过了 潘妮
You adopted him.
你收养了他
领养儿童姓名未知(弃婴)
We have all the paperwork right here.
所有相关文件都在这儿
That's not true.
那不是真的
Thomas had them all made up,
都是托马斯编的瞎话
so it stayed our secret.
好继续隐瞒这事
You also stood by
在你的某任男友
as one of your boyfriends repeatedly abused
不断虐待你的养子时
your adopted son
你也曾坐视不管
and battered you.
还遭他毒打
小孩养母任其被虐待
一位母亲及其儿子遭遇恐怖家暴
Penny,
潘妮
your son was found tied to a radiator
我们在你肮脏不堪的公寓里发现你儿子时
in your filthy apartment,
他被绑在暖气片上
malnourished, with multiple bruises across his body
营养不良 身上有多处淤青
and severe trauma to his head.
头部有严重创伤
I never heard him crying.
我从未听他哭过
He's always been such a happy little boy.
他一直都是个开心的小男孩
It's time for bed.
该睡觉了
Oh, my god!
天啊
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
You're in the wrong apartment.
你走错公寓了
Your name is Arthur, right?
你叫亚瑟 对吧
You live down the hall.
住在走廊尽头
I really need you to leave.
我恳请你离开
My little girl is sleeping in the other room.
我年幼的女儿正在隔壁屋里睡觉
Please.
请走吧
I've had a bad day.
我今天过得很不顺
Can I call someone? Is your mother home?
要我打给谁吗 你母亲在家吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hi, Penny.
你好 潘妮
Penny Fleck.
潘妮·弗莱克
I always hated that name.
我一直很讨厌这个名字
You know, you used to tell me
你曾告诉我
that my laugh was a condition,
我的笑是一种病
that there are something wrong with me.
是我有毛病
There isn't.
其实不是
That's the real me.
那就是真实的我
Ha--appy
开...心
"Happy".
"开心"
Funny.
真滑稽
I haven't been happy...
我他妈这辈子...
one minute of my entire fucking life.
一秒钟都没有开心过
You know what's funny?
你知道好笑的是什么吗
You know what really makes me laugh?
你知道什么会逗乐我吗
I used to think that my life was a tragedy,
我曾以为我的人生是出悲剧
but now I realize it's a fucking comedy.
但如今我才意识到它其实是部喜剧
A very fine actor.
一位十分出色的演员
He's got a new movie called 'American Playboy',
他有部新电影叫作《美国花花公子》
opening this week across the country.
本周起将在全国各大影院上映
Will you please welcome a good friend of the show,
有请我们节目的好朋友
Mr. Ethan Chase.
伊森·蔡斯先生
Good to see you, Ethan. You looking great.
很高兴见到你 伊森 你的气色很不错
Thank you very much. You look good yourself.
非常感谢 你看起来也不错
Can't complain.
还行吧
Hi, Murray, Thank so much for having---
你好 默里 非常感谢你的邀请...
Hey, Murray.
你好 默里
Thank you so much for having me on the show.
非常感谢你们邀请我来上节目
It's been a lifetime dream of mine.
这是我毕生的梦想
I'm nervous right now.
我现在很紧张
- You are? - I am.
-真的吗 -真的
Hey, Murray. It's been a ---
默里 这真是...
I'm sorry, what's that?
不好意思 你说什么
That's very funny, Murray.
你真逗 默里
You know, I'm also a comedian.
其实我也是名喜剧演员
Would you like to hear a joke?
你想听个笑话吗
Yeah? All of you?
是吗 你们都想听吗
Okay.
Knock. Knock- knock.
咚 咚咚咚
Knock- knock.
咚咚咚
爱你的笑托·韦
Coming!
来了
Hey, Arthur.
亚瑟
How's it going?
你好吗
Oh, hi, guys.
你们好 伙计们
Come on in.
请进吧
Did you, get a new gig?
你定下新表演了吗
No.
没有
You must be going down to that rally at City Hall.
那你肯定是要去市政府参加集会
I hear It's gonna be nuts.
我听说会很疯狂
Is it today?
是今天吗
Yeah.
是的
What's with the make-up, then?
不然你为什么化妆
My mom died.
我妈妈死了
I'm celebrating.
我在庆祝
Right. We heard.
对 我们听说了
That's-- that's why we came by. Figured...
所以我们才来的 觉得...
you could use some cheering up.
你可能需要一点安慰
That's sweet.
真体贴
But, no.
但不用
I feel good.
我感觉很好
I stopped taking my medication.
我停药了
I feel lot better now.
现在感觉好多了
Okay. Well, good for you.
好 那挺好的
So, hey, listen. Uh, I don't know if you're heard, but..
我不知道你听说没 但是...
the cops had been calling around the shop
警察来了店里好几次
talking all the guys about
问地铁谋杀案
those subway murders.
相关的事情
They didn't talk to me.
他们没问我
That's because the suspect was a regular sized person.
因为嫌犯是正常身材
If it was a fucking midget you'd be in jail right now.
如果嫌犯是个侏儒 你现在就该进监狱了
Anyway, um...
不管怎样...
Hoyt said that, um...
霍伊特说
they talked to you and
他们问过你了
now they're looking for me---
现在他们在调查我
I just want to know what you said.
我就是想知道你说了什么
Make sure our stories line up,
确保我们的供词对得上
seeing as, um--
考虑到
you're my boy and,
我罩着你
- It makes lot of sense. - you know what I mean?
-有道理 -你明白吗
Thank you, Randall. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 兰德尔 非常感谢
- I just wanna-- - Fuck!
-我就是想 -见鬼
Oh, god!
天啊
No!
What?
搞什么
No!
Why would you do that, Arthur?
你为什么要这样做 亚瑟
Do you watch Murray Franklin show?
你看《默里·富兰克林秀》吗
Yeah.
看吗
I'll be on it tonight.
我今晚要上那个节目
It's fucking crazy isn't it?
简直是疯了 对吧
Me on a telly.
我居然要上电视了
What the fuck, Arthur?
搞什么 亚瑟
What?
搞什么
What?
怎么了
It's okay, Garry.
没事的 盖瑞
You can go.
你可以走
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Don't look. Just go.
别看了 走吧
Fuck.
见鬼
- H-hey Arthur? - Yeah?
-亚瑟 -怎么了
Arthur, can you get... the lock?
亚瑟 你能开...一下锁吗
Shit.
见鬼
It's alright, Garry.
没事的 盖瑞
- Garry? - Yeah?
-盖瑞 -是
You're the only one that's ever been nice to me.
你是唯一一个对我好的人
Get out of here.
走吧
Hey, Arthur! We need to talk!
亚瑟 我们得谈谈
Hey, stop, Arthur!
站住 亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟
- You fucking-- - Hey, out of the way!
-你这见鬼的 -让开
Move!
让开
Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur, stop!
亚瑟 站住
Go! Go!
快追
...now get out.
请下车
Stand clear of the closing doors.
请远离正在关闭的车门
Hold that train!
拦住那趟列车
Hold it!
拦住
Get out! Get out!
让开 让开
Next stop --
下一站
Hey, asshole! Better watch it!
混蛋 小心点
Stand down! Now!
都让开
Police! Stand down!
警察 让开
Stand down!
让开
Hey, what the fuck?
搞什么
Beating there!
打他
Stop fighting! Police! Police!
住手 警察
Get down! Get the fuck down!
住手 都给我住手
Police, get down! Get the fuck down!
警察 住手 给我住手
What the fuck...!
搞什么...
What the--?
什...
Arthur!
亚瑟
God, no!
天啊 不
默里·富兰克林现场秀
Two officer on the train
今晚 两名警察在地铁上
were violently confronted by the crowd tonight
与群众发生暴力冲突
and they're in serious
他们伤情严重
but stable condition at Gotham Metropolitan.
不过现已稳定 在哥谭大都会医院接受治疗
We're going live now to co-anchor Courtney Weathers
我们连线联合主持人科特尼·韦瑟斯
who's standing by outside the Bedford park station
她正在枪击发生地附近的
near where the shooting took place.
贝德福德公园站外
Courtney, what's the scene there?
科特尼 现场情况如何
Murray!
默里
- It's "Mr. Franklin!". - Oh, come on, Gene.
-要叫"富兰克林先生" -拜托 吉恩
That's all bullshit.
不必在意称呼
Thank you, Murray.
谢谢 默里
I feel like I know you.
我感觉自己跟你很熟悉
I've been watching you forever.
我一直在看你的节目
Thank you.
谢谢
What's with the face?
你脸上的妆是怎么回事
That mean that you are part of the protest?
你也是示威者中的一员吗
No.
No, I don't believe in any of that.
不 我完全不信那个
I don't believe in anything.
我什么都不信
I just thought it would be good for my act.
我只是觉得这妆会很适合我的表演
For your act? Didn't you hear what happened on the subway?
你的表演 你没听说地铁上的那桩惨案吗
- Some clown got kills. - He's aware of that, yeah.
-有个小丑杀了人 -他肯定知道
No, I haven't heard.
不 我没听说过
- Yeah? - You see ,this is what I'm telling you.
-是吗 -你看 我告诉过你
the audience is gonna go crazy if you put this guy on.
你要是让这家伙上台观众就要发疯了
Maybe, maybe for a bit, but not a whole segment.
可能就让他上一小段 但别上整场
Gene, It's gonna work. It's gonna work.
吉恩 能行的 没事
We're gonna go with it.
就让他这样上台吧
Thank you, Murray.
谢谢你 默里
Couple of rules, though:
但有几条规矩
No cursing, no off-color material,
不能骂脏话 不能讲黄段子
we do a clean show, okay?
我们是个正经节目 行吗
You go on right after Dr. Sally.
你在萨莉医生后面上场
- I love Dr. Sally. - Good! Good, good.
-我爱萨莉医生 -太棒了 真好
- Well, someone will come and get you, okay? - Okay.
-会有人来叫你上台的 好吗 -好的
Perfect.
完美
- Good luck. - Thanks, Murray.
-祝你好运 -谢了 默里
Okay.
好的
Hey, Murray...one small thing.
默里 有件小事
- Yeah? - When you bring me out
-什么 -介绍我出场的时候
can you introduce me as "Joker"?
你能叫我"小丑"吗
What's wrong with your real name?
你为什么不用真名
That's what you called me on the show.
你之前在节目上就是这么叫我的
A Joker.
一个小丑
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
- Did I? - Yeah, I don't know.
-是吗 -我不知道
Well, if you say so, kid, you know, joker it is.
听你的 孩子 你就是小丑了
- It's good. - Thanks, Murray.
-这名字挺好的 -谢了 默里
挂上笑脸
I would try it, you know,
我愿意试试
but I'm not sure my wife would let me do it.
但我不确定我老婆会同意我这么干
Maybe my next wife.
可能我下一个老婆会同意
You gotta see our next guest for yourself.
你们得见见我们的下一位来宾
I'm pretty sure this guy can use a doctor.
我相信这个家伙需要看医生
Does he have a sexual problem?
他有性方面的问题吗
He looks like he's got a lot of problems.
他看起来可不止有一个问题
Alright, Let's show that clip one last time.
好了 让我们再最后看一遍那段视频
I hated school as a kid.
我小时候讨厌上学
But my mother would always say,
但我母亲总是对我说
"You should enjoy it.
"你应该享受校园生活
One day you'll have to work for a living."
你早晚要为生计奔波"
"No I won't, Ma. I'm gonna be a comedian!"
"不会的 妈 我要当喜剧演员"
Okay,
好了
you may have seen that clip of our next guest.
你们可能看过下一位嘉宾的这段视频
Now, before he comes out, I just want to say
在他出场前 我只想说
that we're all heartbroken about what's going on in the city tonight.
我们都对今夜本市发生的状况感到心痛
But, this is how he wanted to come out.
但这是他选择的出场方式
And, honestly, I think we could all use a good laugh.
而且说实话 我觉得我们都需要好好笑一场
So, please welcome "Joker".
那么 有请"小丑"登场
Are you alright, doctor?
你还好吗 医生
Well, that was... quite an entrance.
这个出场可真厉害
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah.
我很好
This is exactly how I imagined it.
这和我想象的一模一样
Well, that makes one of us.
我的想象可不是这样
So, can you tell us about this look?
你能和我们聊聊你这身打扮吗
When we spoke earlier, you mentioned
我们之前聊的时候 你说过
that this look is not a political statement, is that right?
你的装扮不是在表达政治观点 对吧
That's right, Murray. I'm not political.
没错 默里 我不关心政治
I'm just trying to make people laugh.
我只是想让大家笑出来
And how's that goin' for ya?
你觉得你干得怎么样
It's alright. It's alright. So, I know you're a comedian.
没事 我知道你是个喜剧演员
Have you been working on any new material?
最近有什么新的段子吗
You want to tell us a joke?
你想给大家讲个笑话吗
Yeah?
想听吗
Okay.
好呀
He's got a book.
他还带了个本子
A book of jokes.
笑话本子
默里·富兰克林现场秀
我只希望我的死亡比我的人生更有"价值"
Take your time. We got all night.
不着急 我们有一整晚的时间
Okay. Okay. Here's one.
好 我找到一个
Knock-knock.
咚咚咚
And you had to look that up?
就这你也要翻本子找
I wanted to get it right.
我想把这个笑话讲好
Knock-knock.
咚咚咚
Who's there?
谁啊
It's the police, ma'am.
是警察 女士
Your son has been hit by a drunk driver.
你儿子被酒驾司机撞了
He's dead.
他死了
Oh, no, no, no!
不不不
No, you cannot joke about that.
你不能拿这个开玩笑
Yeah, that's not funny, Arthur.
是啊 这不好笑 亚瑟
That's not the kind of humor we do on this show.
我们的节目不开这种玩笑
Okay, I'm s... Yeah, I'm sorry.
好吧 我...我很抱歉
It's just, you know,
只不过
it's been a rough few weeks, Murray.
我这几周很不好过 默里
Ever since I
自从我...
killed those three Wall Street guys.
杀了那几个华尔街精英之后
Okay. I'm waiting for the punchline.
好吧 我还在等笑点
There is no punchline.
没有笑点
It's not a joke.
这不是开玩笑
You're serious, aren't you?
你认真的吗
You're telling us you killed those three young men on the subway?
你是说地铁上那三个年轻人是你杀的
And why should we believe you?
我们为什么要信你
I've got nothing left to lose.
我现在一无所有
Nothing can hurt me anymore.
没有什么能再伤害我了
My life is nothing but a comedy.
我的人生就是一场喜剧
Let me get this straight,
让我理一理
you think that killing those guys is funny?
你觉得杀了那些人很好笑吗
I do.
没错
And I'm tired of pretending it's not.
而且我受够了假装不好笑
Comedy is subjective, Murray.
喜剧是很主观的 默里
Isn't that what they say?
大家不都这么说吗
All of you,
你们所有人
the system that knows so much,
你们的体制无作不知
you decide what's right or wrong
你们决定是非对错
the same way that you decide what's funny...
同样的 你们也决定什么好笑
or not.
或不好笑
Get him off!
把他赶下去
Well, okay, I--I think I might understand that you
好吧 我可能理解你了
did this to start a movement,
你这样做是为了发起一场运动
to become a symbol.
成为一种象征
Come on, Murray,
拜托 默里
do I look like the kind of a clown that could start a movement?
我看起来像那种可以发起运动的小丑吗
I killed those guys because they were awful.
我杀人 是因为他们是人渣
Everybody's awful these days.
这年头人人都是人渣
It's enough to make anyone crazy.
足以逼疯任何人
Okay. So that's it, you're crazy. That's your defense
这么说你是疯子 这就是你
for killing three young men?
杀死三个年轻人的理由吗
Nah.
不是
They couldn't carry a tune to save their lives.
他们连首歌都唱不好 所以才会丧命
Why is everybody so upset about these guys?
为什么大家都为他们难过
If it was me dying on the side-walk, you'd walk right over me.
如果是我死在路边 你们连看都不会看
I pass you everyday and you don't notice me! But these guys,
我每天从你们身边走过 没人注意我 但是他们
what, because Thomas Wayne went and cried about them on TV?
托马斯·韦恩在电视上哭诉几句 你们就关心了
Well, you have a problem with Thomas Wayne,too?
你对托马斯·韦恩也有意见
Yes, I do.
是的
Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray?
你见过外面的世界吗 默里
Do you ever actually leave the studio?
你真的离开过演播室吗
Everybody just yells and screams at each other.
每个人都对彼此大喊大叫
Nobody's civil anymore!
根本没人有礼貌
Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy.
根本没人设身处地为他人着想
You think men like Thomas Wayne
你认为托马斯·韦恩那种人
ever think what it's like to be someone like me?
考虑过我这种人的感受吗
To be somebody but themselves? They don't.
考虑除了自己以外的人 不会的
They think that we'll just sit there and take it
他们认为我们会像听话的小孩一样
like good little boys!
忍气吞声 默默承受
That we won't werewolf and go wild.
我们不会翻脸发狂
You finished?
说完了吗
I mean, there is so much self-pity, Arthur.
你也太自怜自哀了 亚瑟
You sound like you're making excuses for killing those young men.
听起来像是在为杀死那些年轻人找借口
Not everybody-- and I'll tell you this-- not everyone is awful.
这话我可以告诉你 并不是人人都是人渣
- But you're awful, Murray. - Me?
-但你是人渣 默里 -我吗
I'm awful? Oh, yeah? How am I awful?
我是人渣 是吗 怎么说
Playing my video,
播放我的视频
inviting me on the show---
邀请我上节目
You just wanted to make fun of me.
你只是想取笑我
You're just like the rest of 'em.
你跟他们没有区别
You don't know the first thing about me, pal.
你根本不了解我 伙计
Look what happened because of what you did, what it led to.
看看因为你的所作所为而导致的后果
There are riots out there.
全城都暴动了
Two policemen are in critical condition and you're laughing.
两名警察命悬一线 而你却在笑
You're laughing. Someone was killed today
你还在笑 因为你的所作所为
because of what you did.
今天有人被杀了
I know.
我知道
How about a another joke, Murray?
再来个笑话怎么样 默里
No, I think we got enough of your jokes.
不 我们已经听够你的笑话了
- What do you get... - I don't think so.
-如果你 -别讲了
when you cross a mentally-ill loner with a society
惹恼了一个被社会鄙视抛弃的
that abandons him and treats him like trash?
孤独的精神病 会发生什么
Call the police, Gene.
吉恩 报警
- I'll tell you what you get. - Call the police!
-我告诉你会发生什么 -报警
You get what you fucking deserve!
你会自食其果
默里·富兰克林现场秀
Good night. And always remember.
晚安 千万别忘记
That's--
这就是...
Breaking news.
突发新闻
Popular TV talk show host Murray Franklin
知名电视脱口秀主持人默里·富兰克林
was shot dead tonight on the live telecast
今晚在直播中
of his program by one of his guests.
被他的一位嘉宾枪杀
...the man who was introduced by Franklin
他介绍的嘉宾"小丑"
as "Joker" is currently under arrest--
已经被逮捕
The police led the suspect handcuffed out of the studio--
警察把戴着手铐的嫌犯带出演播室
...when asking him what he did..
问起他做了什么
...merely just a punchline to a joke...
只是一个笑话的笑点
You get what you fucking deserve!
你会自食其果
I think we got enough of your jokes.
我们已经听够你的笑话了
...with the society that abandons him and treats him like trash.
一个被社会鄙视抛弃的
...Murray Franklin, dead tonight...
默里·富兰克林今晚去世了
If it was me dying on the side-walk, you'd walk right over me!
如果是我死在路边 你们连看都不会看
To all of those who have been ignored by the system--
对于那些被体制忽视的人
...and as you can see, Gotham is burning--
如你们所见 高谭市正在燃烧
警察
Stop laughing you freak. This isn't funny.
别笑了 怪胎 这不好笑
We have the whole fucking city's on fire because of what you did.
因为你的所作所为 整个城市都暴动了
All units, fire reported. North of Ally.
全员注意 阿利街以北发生火灾
I know.
我知道
Isn't it beautiful?
很美吧
上映中《凶线》《粉雄佐罗》
反抗
Let's go over there.
我们去那边
酒馆
Hey, Wayne.
韦恩
You get what you fucking deserve.
你他妈自食其果
No, pal!
别 伙计
Joker!
小丑
Get up!
起来
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
I just think--
我只是
just thinking of this joke.
只是想到一个笑话
You wanna tell it to me?
你想讲给我听听吗
You wouldn't get it.
你不会懂的
♪ That's life. ♪
♪ 这就是人生 ♪
That's Life - Frank Sinatra
♪ That's life. ♪
♪ 这就是人生 ♪
♪ and as funny as it may seem ♪
♪ 看起来也许很可笑 ♪
♪ Some people get their kicks ♪
♪ 有些人的刺激来自于 ♪
♪ Stompin' on a dream ♪
♪ 践踏别人的梦想 ♪
♪ But I don't let it, let it get me down ♪
♪ 但我绝不会心灰意冷 ♪
♪ 'Cause this fine old world ♪
♪ 因为这个美好的旧世界 ♪
♪ it keeps spinnin' around ♪
♪ 不会停下脚步 ♪
♪ I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate ♪
♪ 我曾经是木偶 乞丐 海盗 ♪
♪ A poet, a pawn and a king ♪
♪ 诗人 小卒 国王 ♪
♪ I've been up and down and over and out ♪
♪ 我经历了起起伏伏 ♪
♪ And I know one thing ♪
♪ 确定了一件事 ♪
♪ Each time I find myself ♪
♪ 每当我又一次 ♪
♪ laying flat on my face ♪
♪ 栽了大跟头 ♪
♪ I just pick myself up ♪
♪ 我都重振旗鼓 ♪
♪ and get back in the race ♪
♪ 再次投身其中 ♪
♪ That's life ♪
♪ 这就是人生 ♪
♪ That's life ♪
♪ 这就是人生 ♪
♪ That's life and I tell ya, I can't deny it ♪
♪ 这就是人生 我得承认 ♪
♪ Many times I thought of cuttin' out♪
♪ 我数次想要放弃 ♪
♪ but my heart won't buy it ♪
♪ 但不是真心实意 ♪
♪ But if there's nothing shakin' come here this July ♪
♪ 但如果等到七月还没有转机 ♪
♪ I'm gonna roll myself up ♪
♪ 我就要蜷缩起来 ♪
♪ in a big ball and die ♪
♪ 然后去死 ♪
♪ My, my ♪
♪ 哎呀呀 ♪