一天 One Day

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 爱情

导演: 罗勒·莎菲

演员: 安妮·海瑟薇 / 吉姆·斯特吉斯 / 汤姆·米森 / 朱迪·惠特克 / 蒂姆·凯 / 拉菲·斯波 / 约瑟芬·德·拉·波美 / 派翠西娅·克拉克森 / 肯·斯托特 / 海达·里德 / 阿曼达·费尔班克


台词
Bye, guys.
再见 伙计们
It's three years.
三年了
Three years together.
在一起三年了
The lads.
小伙子们
Me and you?
我和你?
We'll see each other again. Really?
我们会再见面的 真的吗?
They're not going, are they?
他们不会...
Group hug!
抱抱!
See you, ladies! See you later.
再见 女士们! 回头见
Group hug.
抱抱
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa!
哦 哇 哇 哇!
- Tilly? - Tilly ?
- Callum! - Callum !
Tilly, come on.It's time to go home.
Tilly 是时候回家了
Come on. Callum!
来吧 Callum !
You know, we've never actually met.
我们没有真正见过面
Actually, we have. Several times.
事实上 我们见面好几次了
Have we?
有吗?
You gatecrashed my birthday party, called me Julie,
你闯到我的生日聚会 把我叫成 Julie
and spilled red wine down my top.
还把红葡萄酒洒到我的头上
Ouch.
哎哟
Well, I'm sorry about that.
好吧 我对此深感抱歉
No, not at all.
不 你一点都没有
You were delightful.
你是最开心的那个
Was I?
是吗?
No. No, you weren't.
不 不 你没有
Look, if you're not Julie, then...
如果你不是 Julie 那...
-I'm Emma. -Emma.
-我是 Emma -Emma
Emma Morley Emma Morley.
Listen, I'll walk you home.
好吧 我送你回家
So this is me.
这就是我
Shh!Welcome home.
欢迎回家
So debate is fine,but anyone can talk...
所以辩论是好的 但任何人都可以谈...
Just sometimes,action's what's needed.
只是有时候 更需要的是行动
To change the world. I completely agree.
改变这个世界 我完全同意
So what are you gonna be when you're, I don't know, 40?
那么当你40岁的时候 你想干什么?
Forty?
四十?
Can I say famous? Horribly rich?
我能说著名的吗? 超有钱?
Terrible. You're so terribly posh.
太可怕了 你是真是奢侈得可怕
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I'm just gonna go brush my teeth.
我只是要去 刷刷牙
You know, booze and fags and...
你知道 刚才又吸烟又喝酒的...
I don't mind.
我不介意
I do.
我介意
Listen, won't be a minute.
好吧 很快
No playing with yourself while I'm gone.
我离开的时候 你不要那个哦
What?
什么?
All right, concentrate.
好 集中精力
Concentrate. Do not cock this up!
集中精力 不要搞砸这件事!
Oh, you're going?
你要闪了?
Well, it's getting light out, so I thought I could just...
嗯 天黑了 所以我想我可以...
You should go if you want to go.
你走吧 如果你想要走的话
It's very poignant. Very bittersweet.
这真是太讽刺太辛酸了
Really I just thought you might wanna get some sleep.
真的 我只是想你可能想睡了
I don't have to go.
我不一定要走
No, no, go. I'm not bothered.
不 不 走吧 我并不担心
Sneak off.
闪人吧
I wasn't sneaking off.
我不是想溜走
-Jump out the window for all I care.
-跳出窗口 没关系
It's five floors up, mind.
虽然这是五楼
Look, I'll stay. All right?
好吧 我会留下来 好吗?
I'll stay.
我会留下来
Come on.
来吧
Sorry, I'm no good at this.
对不起 我不擅长此道
It's just whenever I go to bed with someone,
只是每当我跟别人上床睡觉
I always end up either laughing or weeping,
最后要不就是大笑 要不就大哭
and it could be nice to go for something in between.
其实介于两者之间也不错
Look, that's fine.
瞧 这很好
That's fine. Maybe we could just be friends.
是啊 也许我们 可能只能当朋友
Okay. Friends.
好吧 朋友
Of course, you know it's Saint Swithin's Day today, don't you?
你知道今天是圣斯威逊节吗?
What is?
什么?
Well, today. Saint Swithin's Day, the 15th of July.
今天 圣斯威逊节 7月15日
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Well, he was buried in Winchester Cathedral,
他被安葬在温彻斯特大教堂
which is where I went to school.
就是我上学的地方
Well, la-dee-da.
那么 LA - DEE - DA
La-dee-da La-dee-da.
You know, there's a poem.
你知道吗 有一首诗是这样的
"If on Saint Swithin's Day, it doth rain
"如果在圣斯威逊节 下雨
"something, something, something remain."
"什么 什么 什么 依然存在"
Dexter, that's beautiful.
Dexter 真有诗意
Shut up.
闭嘴
Let's get some sleep.
让我们睡个安稳觉
But, Dex.
但是 Dex
If it doesn't rain...
如果不下雨...
...do you want to do something? Me and you?
...你想要做些什么吗? 就我和你
- Are you all right? - Lift, lift.
-你没事吧? -抬起来 抬起来
Okay, well, I'm coming up.
好 好 我来
Couldn't you have just hired someone to move this stuff?
难道你能叫人来搬这东西吗?
No.
Look, I would have paid.
如果是我的话 我会叫人帮忙
All right,lift from your end.
好的 从你那边抬起来
You've obviously never done
显然 你已经从来没有做过
a day's work in your life.
在你的生活了一天的工作
Look, seriously, Em, my plane leaves in four hours.
说真的 EM 我的航班在四个小时后就要飞走了
All right, well, all the more reason why you should lift.
这就更加要你来搬了
God's sake.
天呐
Look, I'm doing you a favor.
瞧 我再帮你的忙
And I am so, so grateful.
我真的很 很感激
Stop whinging.
别再抱怨了
I bet this bed could tell some stories.
我敢打赌 这床可以告诉我们一些故事
Yeah, short stories. Horror stories.
是啊 短篇小说 恐怖故事
Welcome to London.Well, lift it.
欢迎到伦敦 把它抬起来
I think I'm gonna be very happy here.
我觉得我在这会很开心的
What is that smell?
那是什么气味?
Onions.
洋葱
Onions and disappointment.
洋葱和失望
Right.
No, it's not that bad.
没那么坏吧
It's nothing that a lick of paint
没什么 就是掉了点油漆而已
and a nuclear warhead can't fix.
还有个修不了的核弹头
I've got my typewriter. I've got my books.
我有我的打字机 还有书
I'm in London.
我在伦敦
I think it's going to be all right.
我认为很快会没事的
I might actually get things done.
我实际上可能把这些都搞定了
You know, you might actually meet someone.
你知道 你会遇到很好的人的
Dexter, please.
Dexter 不要这样
A nice guy.
一个好人
Sensitive, wears a cardigan.
敏感 穿着羊毛衫
I told you I'm not interested in any of that.
我告诉过你我对这些没兴趣
Matching glasses, matching opinions.
匹配的眼镜 匹配的意见
I'm actually glad you're going to India.
你要去印度了 我倒是很开心
Good, 'cause I'm leaving. I've got to catch my flight.
好 因为我正要走 我得赶上我的航班
Already?
这么快?
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是啊 我很抱歉
Well, go on then. Find yourself.
去吧 找回自己
Keep sending me those letters.
继续给我寄的这种信
-Long ones. -I will.
-长长的那种 -我会的
And have fun, Em.
要开心点 EM
Of course.
当然
You know, it is allowed.
这是允许的
You know, I've got a feeling that
你知道吗 我有一种感觉
this time next year
明年这个时候
you're going to take London by storm.
你会像暴风般拿下伦敦
What is the difference between...
请问这些菜之间的区...
A tortilla is either corn or wheat.
玉米饼 是由小麦和玉米做的
But a corn tortilla folded and filled is a taco,
但一个玉米饼折起来塞满东西 就是一个墨西哥煎饼
whereas a filled wheat tortilla is a burrito.
而一个填满小麦的玉米饼 就是一个玉米煎饼
Deep fry a burrito, it's a chimichanga.
炸过的玉米煎饼 就是一个油煎面卷饼
Toast a tortilla, it's a tostada.
烤过的玉米煎饼 就是一个烤玉米粉圆饼
Roll it, it's an enchilada.
把它卷起来 就是玉米卷饼了
Is there any chance you could repeat that?
可以再说一次吗?
Hello. I'm Ian. Ian Whitehead.
你好! 我叫 Ian . Ian Whitehead
The new boy.
新来的那个
Welcome to the graveyard of ambition.
欢迎光临梦想的坟场
The kitchen. All right, mate.
这是厨房
What these guys can't do with a microwave
这些家伙不能用微波炉
and a deep-fat fryer.
和电炸锅
Hey, you!
Your basic Tex-Mex food groups.
你的 美国-墨西哥 美食小组
Cheese on top of chicken under guacamole
奶酪放在鳄梨酱鸡上面
on top of beans under rice on top of beef.
豆上面是牛肉和米饭
Word of warning, avoid the jumbo prawns.
一句忠告 远离珍宝虾
It's like Russian Roulette.
这就像俄罗斯转盘
One in six will kill you.
有六分之一机率要了你的命
So what's your stroke?
你的专业是什么?
Sorry, my what?
我的什么?
Waiter/actor, waiter/model, waiter/writer?
服务员/演员 服务员/模型 服务员/作家?
Well, I'm a comedian.
好吧 我是一个喜剧演员
We could use a comedian.
喜剧演员很好
We all like to laugh. I know I used to.
我们都喜欢笑 我知道我过去经常笑
Well, I'm just starting out really.
好吧 我只是刚刚真正开始
Working on my "unique comedy stylings."
依照我 "独特的喜剧花式"来工作
Not jokes so much,
我不能开这么多玩笑了
more sort of wry, little observations.
要多工作 少废话
Ay caramba!
天呐!
I've got this whole bit at the moment
此刻我终于理解到一些东西
about the difference between men and women.
是关于男性和女性之间的差异
How blokes, when they see a girl
当小伙子他们看到一个他们喜欢
they fancy, they get all...
的女孩 他们就会把所有...
-Toilets. Staff toilets. -Oh.
-厕所 员工厕所 -噢
Sorry. You were saying?
对不起 你是在说?
No, no. I'm doing an open mic tonight
没有 没有 我今晚要即兴创作
if you were interested.
如果你有兴趣
At The House of Laffs, spelled L-A-F-F-S.
在 Laffs 之家 L - A - F - F - S
It's not a date or anything.
这不是约会
You've probably got a boyfriend anyway, have you?
你可能已经有男朋友了 你有吗?
Ian, I'd love to come, but after work,
Ian 我很想去 但下班后
I like to head home, comfort eat, weep.
我想回家吃饭 一个人待着
So what about you, Emma?
那么你又怎么样 Emma ?
What's your stroke?
你最近忙什么?
What do you really do?
你真正做的是什么工作?
Uh, this. This is what I do.
就这个 这就是我唯一的工作
Still, it's not forever, is it?
不过 不会永远做这份 对吧
My room still smells. Tilly's sending me mad.
我的房间还是那么难闻 Tilly 把我气死了
The flat's a dump.
这房子简直就是垃圾场
I keep finding teeth marks in the cheese
我还经常发现奶酪上有老鼠的牙印
and her big gray bras soaking in the sink.
她巨大的灰色胸罩浸泡在水槽
Look, I'm sure it's not a complete disaster.
我敢肯定这不完全是场灾难
London's swallowed me up.
伦敦在吞噬着我
I thought I'd make a difference,
我想我会有所作为
but no one knows I'm here.
但没有人知道我在这里
Listen, listen. Nothing truly good was ever easy.
听着 好事多磨
Who said that?
谁说的?
You did.
Did I? That's annoying.
我有吗? 烦死了
I'm sorry for moaning. I just...
真抱歉又抱怨了 我只是...
I really wanted to hear...
我真的想听到的...
How's teaching? How's Paris?
教书教的怎样? 巴黎美吗?
It's good, Em.
还好 EM
You know, truly, really fulfilling.
你知道的 真的 真的很满足
Well, don't sleep with any of your students.
不要和你的学生上床
It's unethical and predictable.
虽然你肯定会做这种不道德的事
It's good advice, Em. Thank you.
这是很好的意见 EM 谢谢
But I've got to go and have lunch with Mum.
不过我得去跟妈妈吃午餐
Well, apologize again, will you?
那 你会原谅我吗?
I didn't mean to call your dad a fascist.
我不是故意把你爸爸比喻成法西斯
A bourgeois fascist.
资产阶级的法西斯
Say sorry and, Dexter...
对不起 Dexter ...
-My money's running out. -Em? EM?
-我的钱都快用光了 -EM?
-Can you hear me? -Dex ? Dex ? Dex ? Dex ?
-你能听到我吗? -Dex ? Dex ?
I miss you.
我想你
Forty-five minutes late.
晚了四十五分钟
Yeah, well, I got waylaid.
是啊 我被拦路抢劫了
And where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪了
Language school disco.
语言学校的迪斯科舞厅
-Was it fun? -No, it was hell.
-玩得开心吗? -不 简直就是地狱
Tell me, who's been writing you all those long letters?
谁一直在给你写这些信
That is none of your business.
不管你的事
Was it that girl who came to stay?
那个留宿的女孩?
Yeah. Well, Emma and I are just good friends.
是啊 好吧 Emma 和我只是好朋友
How much holiday do you need?
你究竟需要多少假期呢?
I'm not on holiday. I'm teaching English.
我不是在度假 我在教英语
Isn't that Alain Delon?
那不是 Alain Delon 吗?
What? Oh, no. It's your father.
什么? 哦 不 是你的父亲
Picking his corns. Stop it.
正在挑他的鸡眼 别这样
Take me for lunch tomorrow, will you?
明天带我去吃午餐可以吗?
Just you and me. Somewhere quiet with white tablecloths.
就你和我 在一个安静的地方
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Why? Is something wrong?
为什么呢? 发生什么事了?
No. Nothing's wrong.
不 没什么
Then why do we need to talk?
那为什么我们要谈?
Do I need a reason?
真的要逼我讲一个理由吗?
There you are. Degenerate.
好吧 真堕落
Now, I thought you might want these.
我想你可能需要这些
Oh, thank you, my love.
谢谢你
So what's for supper? Please, God, not French food.
那么晚饭吃什么? 千万不要是法国菜
Golden Boy wants to see you. Hmm?
金童要见你 是吗?
He's got a new one.
他又有一个新的女朋友了
-Good night. -Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
Night. Good night.
晚安
- Have a good one.
-祝你幸福
We were just kissing.
我们只是接吻
You were trying to fit her entire head in your mouth.
你在尝试把她整个头塞到你的嘴里面
People have enough trouble keeping the food down as it is.
客人没有把菜吐出来就算好了 真恶心
And what does she see in you, anyway?
她看中你什么了
Well, she says I'm complicated.
她说 我是个复杂的人
You're just spoiled.
你只是被宠坏
I got offered the job of manager today.
老板提出要升我做经理了
They told me they wanted someone who wasn't going anywhere.
他们说只想要一个老实待着的人
All right, Em, listen. I think you should take a bottle of tequila,
没事 EM 听着 我想你应该喝一瓶龙舌兰
I think you should walk out the door,
我想你应该走出大门
and I don't think you need to ever come back.
我不认为你需要回来
But my job is my life.
但我的工作就是我的全部
You can't throw away years of your life just because,
你不能因此浪费青春
well, you think it's funny.
你觉得这很可笑
My hair smells of cheese. Monterey Jack.
我的头发闻起来就像奶酪 Monterey Jack
Look, I thought you were writing poetry.
我想你是在写诗
What, go where the money is? Tried that. Failed.
什么 去赚钱? 我试过了 失败了
You just can't see it, can you?
你就是看不到它 对吗?
Look, you're funny. You're attractive. You're smart.
你真有趣 你既聪明又吸引人
I mean, you're the smartest person I know.
我的意思是 你是我认识的最聪明的人
Sure. You are. You're attractive.
而且你很有魅力
-You're sexy. -What?
-你很性感 -什么?
What? Is that supposed to be sexist or something?
什么? 这是性别歧视么
No, it's not sexist. It's just ridiculous.
不 这不是性别歧视 只是很可笑
Em, listen.
EM 听着
If I could just give you one gift, all right,
如果我只可以给你一件礼物
one gift for the rest of your life,
为你的后半生准备的礼物
do you know what I'd give you?
你知不知道我会给你什么吗?
Confidence.
信心
It's either that or a scented candle.
或者 蜡烛
Come here.
来这里
Emma? So I've disinfected the meat fridge.
Emma ? 我已经消毒过装肉的冰箱
My hero.
你是我的英雄
Thank you, Ian. See you tomorrow.
谢谢你 Ian 明天见
Bye, mate.
再见 伙计
Bye, Emma.
再见 Emma
I should go, too. All right.
我也应该去的 好吧
I'll be fine. I just feel a bit lost, that's all.
我会没事的 我只是觉得有点迷茫
Come on, everyone's lost at 25.
别这样 每个人25岁都会迷茫
You're not.
你就没有
Trainee TV producer. Nice new flat. CD player.
见习电视制片人 漂亮的新公寓 CD播放机
Group sex Tuesdays and Fridays.
星期二和星期五还可以灯红酒绿
Yeah, but you know, I am crying on the inside.
没错 但你知道其实我也很痛苦
You know what you need, don't you?
你知道你需要什么 不是吗?
You need a holiday.
你需要一个假期
Look, Dexter, all I'm saying is I think we need some rules.
Dexter 我只是觉得我们之间需要一些规则
Rules!
规则!
I'm not taking any chances with our friendship, all right.
我不想让我们的友谊冒险
All right, all right. Such as?
好 好 譬如?
Separate bedrooms.
单独的卧室
Wherever we stay, no shared beds,
无论我们在去到哪 不可以一起睡
no drunken cuddles.
不可以喝醉以后抱抱
I don't see the point of cuddling, anyway.
我不明白为什么不能抱抱
Cuddling gives you cramp.
抱抱会让你抽筋
Agreed, then.
同意 然后
Rule number two. No flirting.
规则二 不准调情
No having a few drinks and getting frisky with me.
不准喝了几杯酒就活蹦乱跳的
Or anyone else.
也不可以对其他任何人这样
Well, I never flirt.
好吧 我永远都不调情
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Hello, what's this?
天呐 这是什么?
Which leads me to rule three.
规则三
-The nudity clause. -What?
-裸体条款 -什么?
I don't want to see you in the shower, or have a wee.
我不想看到你淋浴的样子 或者内个
Or have a wee in the shower.
或着在淋浴的时候内个
Well, I can't promise that.
好了 我不能保证
You have to, Dex. It's the rules,
没商量 Dex 这是规则
and absolutely no skinny-dipping.
还有 绝对不能 裸 泳
All right, then. Rule number four. What?
好 规则四是什么?
-No Scrabble. -I love Scrabble.
-不准玩拼字游戏 -我爱拼字游戏!
That is exactly why it's my rule.
所以我才说是我定的规矩
Look, we're not dead yet.
我们都还没有死
Voil?
是吧
What is that?
那是什么?
Hmm? My swimming costume. It's called the Edwardian.
嗯? 我的游泳前的习惯 这叫英王爱德华时代的
No, the masonry paint.
不 这是你在给自己涂油漆
It's factor 30. I burn.
这是防晒霜 我常常被晒伤
Here, let me.
这里 让我来
I've not seen this before.
以前我还没有见过这东西
What, that? I got that in Thailand.
什么 ? 我在泰国的时候纹的
It's a yin-yang.
这是 阴阳
Looks like a road sign.
看上去就像一个路标
Yeah, well, it means "the perfect union of opposites."
是啊 它的意思是"完美结合的统一体"
It means "wear some socks."
它的意思是"该穿袜子啦"
This is scooped a bit low, isn't it?
这弄得有点低 是不是?
Good job I didn't put it on backwards.
幸亏没弄我背上
I think I'll go for a dip.
我想我要去游泳了
This is a nudist beach.
这是一个裸体主义者聚集的沙滩
No, it's not.
不是
It is. Look. They're barbecuing!
是啊 他们在烧烤!
You see, I couldn't do that. Barbecue naked.
我绝对不会全裸着烧烤
What is that? Is that yoga?
那是什么? 瑜伽吗?
Oh, God.
天呐
Grow up, all right. Back to your magazine.
别幼稚了 继续看你的杂志
I can hear you thinking. It's like this crunching noise.
我可以听到你的思想 就像是噪音
The answer is no.
我们不可以过去
Don't you think we'd feel more comfortable with our clothes off?
你不觉得我们脱衣服会舒服点吗?
Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.
令人难以置信 真是难以置信
Well, why not?
为什么不脱呢?
The rules. Not to mention your girlfriend.
规则 更何况你有女朋友
-What, Ingrid? -Yeah, Ingrid.
-什么 Ingrid? -是啊 Ingrid
She's very uninhibited.
她非常豪放
She'd have had her top off at the check-in desk.
她在签到的桌子上脱光了上衣
Well, as you keep pointing out,
那么 照你一直说的
Ingrid used to be a model.
Ingrid以前是模特
You could be a model.
你也可以当模特
For a catalog or something.
目录的模特
I'm just saying that we're not entirely unknown to each other
我还是知道你的一些东西的
from a physical point of view.
从生理角度上
Drop it, Dex.
别说了 Dex
Well, you know, that night after graduation.
你知道毕业后那晚
Come on, you must remember.
别这样 你一定记得的
No. Blanked it out like a car crash.
不记得 就像被车撞了一样完全失忆了
Well, I haven't.
好吧 我没有
In fact, if I close my eyes,
事实上 如果我闭上眼睛
I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
我仍然可以看到你当时站在暮光中
Please don't.
别这样
Provocatively unclasping your dungarees
挑衅一样脱掉了你的工作服
as you walk over to me.
你向我走了过来
I was not wearing dungarees.
我没穿工作服
So you do remember, huh?
就是说你记得罗 呵呵?
Have I caught the sun?
我挡住了太阳?
No, you look...
不 你看上去...
You look fine.
很漂亮
Do you know I've never been abroad?
你知道吗 我没有出过国
What? Don't be ridiculous.
什么? 别说笑了
It's true.
这是真的
Fortnight in a caravan in Whitby drinking Cup-a-Soup with Dad
两周前我在Whitby和爸爸在喝汤
and trying not to kill Mum.
并试着不杀死妈妈
I can't believe I'm actually here with you.
我无法相信我现在和你在一起
Why? Hmm?
为什么呢? 嗯?
Why?
为什么?
When we were at university, before we spoke even,
当我们在大学 在我们第一次说话前
I had a crush on you.
我就对你一见倾心
-Ridiculous, I know.
-真可笑 我知道
But when we almost
但我们快要
did it that night,
内个的那天晚上
I couldn't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
I wrote poems and everything.
我写诗了
What have you got to say to that?
你有什么看法?
Well, I already knew.
好吧 我已经知道了
What do you mean, you knew?
你知道自己在说什么吗?
Well, I sort of guessed.
好吧 我猜到了几分
All those epic letters and compilation tapes.
所有这些史诗字母和编译磁带
So, go on then. What happened?
所以 发生什么事了?
Mmm.
I got to know you. You cured me of you.
我认识了你 你救了我
I'd still like to read those poems.
我还是喜欢读那些诗
What rhymes with Dexter?
什么词跟 Dexter 押韵?
Prick. It's a half-rhyme.
刺破 这是半个韵
Too much wine. We should go.
喝了太多酒了 我们应该回去了
No, no, no. Not yet. Not yet.
不 不 别这么快
Listen, let's go for a walk.
我们去散步
So this is it.
好吧
It's lovely.
它真口爱
Hello? What's going on here?
喂? 这到底是怎么回事?
Well, I thought we'd go for a quick swim.
好吧 我想 我们应该去游一下
Sober us up.
清醒一下
Ah, I get it. I get it.
我明白了 我明白了
I've walked right into it, haven't I?
我中了你的圈套了 对吧?
You get a girl drunk and lead her to a large body of water.
你让一个女孩喝醉了 然后带她去海边
Oh, come on, Em. Be spontaneous.
哦 来吧 EM 你自愿的
Be reckless. Live for the moment!
别想那么多 放纵一下嘛
Come on, Em. Get in!
来吧 EM
No!
不!
You're such a prude. Why are you such a prude?
你就这么放不开 你为什么一直放不开呢?
Look, come on!
你看 来!
You could at least leave your underpants on.
你至少把内裤穿上吧
Rule number three, remember?
规则三 还记得吗?
Come on.
来吧
So this is skinny-dipping?
这是裸泳?
What am I meant to do? Sort of lark about? Splash you or something?
我要做什么呢? 把你弄湿?
That's a very serious face.
表情很严肃
You're not having a wee, are you?
你不是在内个吧
No.
No, I just wanted to say that
不 我只想说
I felt the same.
我也有一样的感觉
After our near-miss.
自从我们差点内个以后
I mean, I didn't write poems or anything. I'm not insane.
我的意思是 我没有写诗 我不是疯子
But, you know, I thought about you.
但是 我想到了你
I think about you.
我想你
You and me.
你和我
Really?
真的吗?
Really? Okay, well...
真的吗?
The problem is I fancy pretty much everyone.
问题是我对每一个人都有这种感觉
-Oh. I see. -I mean anyone.
-我懂了 -任何人
Really, I mean, it's like I've just got out of prison, all the time.
真的 就像我刚出狱一样 每次都这样
It's a real problem. I can imagine.
这是一个现实的问题 我可以想像
Yeah, and this thing with Ingrid, it's a sex thing.
是啊 但跟Ingrid有关的 就是跟性有关
It's just sex, sex, sex, sex, sex.
这只是性爱 仅仅是性爱 完全是性爱
The point's been made, Dex.
我听懂了 Dex
But me and you, it would be different.
但我和你 却不一样
I think we'd want different things,
我想我们会希望得到不同的东西
and I don't think I'm ready, you know.
我不认为我准备好了 你懂的
If you wanted to, you know, have a bit of fun,
如果你想开心点
holiday fling, no obligations.
享受假期 一身轻松
Oh, God. I'll take that as a no then, shall I?
天呐 我当你说"不"了 行么
I think so. I think our moment's passed.
我想是这样的 我觉得我们在一起的时刻已经过去了
Come on, I'm not expressing myself clearly.
我怎么也说不清
No, no, you are, Dex. That's the problem.
不 不 你说清了 Dex 这就是问题所在
You're worried I might care.
你担心我会在意
Hey! Hey, Come back here!
嘿! 嘿 回来!
Come back, you little... Hey!
回来 你这个...嘿!
Thieves! Come back. Come back here.
小偷! 回来 回到这里来
Wait!
等一下!
They've stolen my clothes! You little...
他们已经偷了我的衣服! 你这个...
Will someone call the police? Wait! Come back!
有人帮忙叫警察吗? 等等! 回来!
Could you please stop laughing and do something to help?
你别笑了 帮帮忙好吗?
Armani, that suit was.
Armani 那件衣服
The little frogs even took my underpants.
这小子 甚至把我的内裤也拿走了
Armani? Armani?
No, Calvin Klein.
不 Calvin Klein
Oh, Dex, I'm so sorry.
哦 Dex 我很抱歉
Little French bastards!
法国鬼子!
They took your plimsolls, too.
他们还把你的帆布鞋拿走了
They're not plimsolls. I've never worn plimsolls in my life.
那不是帆布鞋 我从不穿帆布鞋
They were penny loafers, and I bloody loved them!
他们连一分钱都偷 我的爱死他们了!
What? It's not funny. I'm a victim of crime here.
什么? 这不好笑 我犯罪的受害者
What?
什么?
Your Calvin Klein underpants.
你那条C&K牌的内裤
I'll find them.
我会找到他们
I swear to you, I shall track them down.
我向你发誓 我会跟踪他们
Go to sleep.
进入睡眠状态
I wonder how many rules we broke.
我不知道我们打破了多少条规则
All of them.
全部
Except Scrabble.
除了拼字游戏
Tomorrow, maybe.
明天就会打破了
Who says quality TV is dead?
谁说高清电视不行了?
Plenty more of this when we come back after the break,
我们休息以后回来经常坏
so do not go away.
所以不要走开
I'm warning you. We know where you live.
我警告你 我们知道你住的地方
Go on, get out of here.
滚 离开这里
Look, I just called, all right, to let you know
你看 我刚打电话让你知道这件事
that you are the best friend I've ever had.
你是我曾经有过的最好的朋友
I'm touched, Dex, but you're off your face. And?
我很感动 Dex 但你自己脸都看不见了
Look, it's 5:00 in the morning. Go home.
你看 早上5点了 回家吧
And you have an incredible body.
而且你一个令人难以置信的身体
Is that Dexter?
是 Dexter ?
Just promise me you'll go home, please?
答应我你会回家 好吗?
I will, I will, I will, I will, I will, I will.
我会 我会 我会 我会 我会 我会
Dex, you have work in the morning. Dex...
Dex 你早上还要上班 Dex ...
Look, good night, all right?
晚安 好吧
Remember, you are absolutely, truly amazing.
记住 你真的很完美
You're amazing
你真了不起
and famous.
而且出名
I'm not that famous.
我并不是那么出名
Aye, aye. How are you, old man?
最近怎么了 老头?
Your mother's upstairs. She's been waiting all morning for you.
你母亲在楼上 她早上一直在等你
Good God, why are you sweating like that?
天哪 为什么你出这么多汗呢?
Well, it's a hot day.
今天很热
No, it's not.
Look, how is she?
她怎么样?
Well, why don't you go and see?
那么 为什么你不自己去看看?
Mum?
妈妈?
Hello, hello.
你好 你好
Hello, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Look, I've got a present for you here.
瞧 我给你买好了礼物
It's not from me. It's from Emma.
这不是我送的 是 Emma 送的
Here, let me.
在这里 让我来
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, how lovely.
多么口爱
A little ambitious maybe.
可能是一个小小的野心
You might want to push her towards short stories in the future.
你可能会让她写短篇小说的
Mum, don't.
妈妈 不
So what have you been up to?
你最近忙什么?
I'm Dexter Mayhew.
我是 Dexter Mayhew
What a show we've got for you tonight.
我们已经给你准备好一个很好的表演
We've got a man who claims...
我们已经有了一个...
I'll skip this next bit.
跳过这一段吧
There's an interview that's pretty good.
接受记者采访时 就不错了
Perhaps I'll watch it later.
也许迟点会看的
The live show is always a bit patchy.
现场表演总是有点不平衡
I don't understand why you have to use that voice,
我不明白为什么你要用这种声音说话
but then I suppose I just don't care for this sort of thing.
但我想我不介意这样的事情
It's just a bit of fun for kids.
这只是一点为孩子们准备的小乐趣
They just watch it after the pub.
他们都是喝完酒才来看的
You mean I'm not drunk enough?
你的意思是我不够醉?
No, it's not that.
不 不是这样的
You know, honestly, Dexter.
你知道 说实话 Dexter
Dancing girls in cages.
在笼子里跳舞的女孩
Is this what it's come to?
这是什么来的?
I just host it.
我只是举办的人
It's a means to an end, that's all.
这仅仅是达到目的的手段
But to what end?
但要达到什么目的?
We always said you could do anything you wanted.
我们总是说你可以做任何你想要做的事
Fine. What do you want me to do?
好 你要我做什么?
-Something good. -It is good.
-好事 -这就是好事
I just do what I'm told. Look, this is what I can do.
我只是做本分 瞧 这就是我能做的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
The medication makes me ratty.
这些药让我我糜烂
I just need a little lie-down. I'll be better tonight.
我只需要一个小谎 我今晚会好点的
Yeah, you know, um...
是啊 你知道 嗯...
Actually, I've got this premiere thingy tonight.
其实 我们今晚首映
Look, I'm sorry. I can't miss it. It's Jurassic Park.
我很抱歉 我不能错过侏罗纪公园
I'm afraid I'm going to need some help.
我怕我可能需要一些帮助
Are you all right? Here, put your arm around me.
你没事吧? 这里 抱着我
All right. All right?
好了没?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yes.
没事
Can I get you anything? Water? Dry martini?
我可以给你什么呢? 水? 干马提尼?
What time is it?
几点了?
6:15 Quarter past 6:00.
Yeah, I must have dozed off.
是的 我必须要打瞌睡了
I'm afraid you've missed our day.
我怕你已经错过了我们的一天
Your father's a little angry with you.
你父亲有点生你的气
Look, I'll stay tonight.
我今晚会留下来
No. You go.
不 你去吧
No pleasure for me watching you and your father snarling at each other.
看着你跟你爸吵架很不爽
Can I speak frankly?
我能说实话吗?
Do you have to?
非得说吗?
I think it's my prerogative.
我认为这是我的特权
I know that you're going to be a fine man. Decent, loving, accomplished.
我知道你要当好人 体面 有爱心
But I don't think you're there yet.
但我不认为你已经到达了那个水平
And right now, well, I worry
而现在 我很担心
that you're not very nice anymore.
你已经不像以前那么好了
Well, there's nothing I can say to that.
对此我真没什么可以说
There is nothing you have to.
你不需要说
I'm not going to argue with you.
我不打算跟你争论
You can come and collect your car when you're sober.
当你清醒的时候你可以来拿你的车
You're being ridiculous. I mean, you cannot confiscate my car key.
你真荒谬 我的意思是你不能没收我的车钥匙
Do not dare to insult my intelligence!
你别再侮辱我的智商!
Now your mother loves you very much. You know that.
你妈妈非常爱你 你知道的
But for whatever time she has left to her...
但是在她生命的最后时光...
If you ever, ever come to see your mother in this state again,
如果你再敢在这种状态下来看你的母亲
I will not let you in the house.
我是不会让你进门的
I will close the door in your face. Now...
我会请你吃闭门羹 现在...
Go.
走吧
Fine.
好吧
You're not there. I just remembered you're on a hot date tonight.
你不在那 我只记得今晚你有约会
I'm too late.
太迟了
Okay, can you call me when you get this?
好吧 你收到这个的时候你可以给我打电话吗?
It's just I need to speak to someone.
我只是想跟别人说说话
Not someone. You.
不是别人 是你
A chainsaw for an arm. It was mad.
一只电锯装在手臂上 这真是疯了
It's a work of timeless beauty.
这真是惊天地泣鬼神的作品
It's the finest of the trilogy, methinks.
我觉得这是最好的三部曲
And I still understood it without seeing Evil Dead I or Evil Dead II.
而我不看 鬼玩人 头两部都能看懂它
My only complaint would be that there wasn't enough violence.
我唯一的抱怨是这不够暴力
You didn't mind, did you?
你不介意吧
Or did you want to see Three Colors: Blue?
你想看 蓝色情挑 ?
I'm gonna skip a starter because I had those nachos,
我要跳过开胃菜因为我有这些玉米片
but you go ahead. You can have anything you like.
但你可以继续 你可以点任何你喜欢的东西
Anything up to the value of, say, ?4.00?
什么菜值4英镑以上?
No, no, seriously, no, have anything.
不 不 说真的 没有
Well, you know, within reason.
你知道 理性地说
It's just so good to see you again.
能再次见到你真好
And you're going to be an amazing teacher.
你将会成为一个了不起的老师
-Congratulations. -Thanks.
-恭喜 -谢谢
I wish I'd had more teachers like you.
我希望我有更多像你一样的老师
Not that I'd have got any work done. Miss Morley.
只是我还没有做过任何工作 Morley 老师
-You have no new messages.-
-你有没有新的消息-
Comedy's a cruel mistress.
喜剧是一个残酷的情妇
Sometimes, Emma, I think the only way
有时 Emma 我认为唯一的办法
I'm going to see my name up in lights
能让我看到我的名字被投射灯照着
is if I change it to Emergency Exit.
就是我把名字改成 "紧急出口"
Anyway, I'm doing an improvisation night at the moment.
无论如何 我今晚要即兴创作
Mr. Giggles. Not his real name.
咔咔嘻 不是他的真名
But I think I'm gonna stick to the more observational material.
但我觉得我要去坚持找更多的观测资料
I've got this whole thing at the moment
现在我完全明白了
about the difference between cats and dogs.
猫狗之间的差异
Hey, please stop.
嘿 别说了
Okay. Do you know what the hardest thing
好了 你知不知道当一个喜剧演员
about being a stand-up comedian is?
最难的是什么吗?
Is it the clothes?
是它的衣服吗?
Very good. No.
好极了 不
It's that people expect you to be on all the time.
是人们期望你在所有的时间都能搞笑
Because if you're not being funny, then what are you being?
因为如果你不搞笑 那么你是什么?
Ian, it's not a performance.
Ian 这不是表演
Except it sort of is, though, isn't it?
人生就是一场表演 不是吗?
I've been so excited about seeing you. Like nervous.
我看到你就已经这么激动 激动过头了
I'm sorry, I...
对不起 我...
I'm no good at this stuff, either.
我也不擅长这东西
It's just I graduated today.
只是现在我已经毕业了
I'm finally, actually qualified to do something useful,
我终于有资格做一些有用的东西
and I wanted to celebrate with someone.
而我想与人庆祝
Was Dexter busy?
Dexter 很忙吗?
Em, when you hear this,
EM 当你听到这些
can you just get in a cab?
你能不能打车回去?
And I'll pay.
我会帮你给钱的
Maybe you could even stay over, you know, on the sofa or something?
也许你甚至可以在沙发上过夜
I need to just see you.
我只是想见到你
Please, can you just come over?
你能过来一下吗?
Emma Morley? Hmm?
Emma Morley? 嗯?
Can I say something?
我能说些什么吗?
Go on.
说吧
I think you are the absolute bollocks.
我想你完全就是胡说八道
You, with your honeyed words.
你跟你的甜言蜜语
I should probably head home.
我也许该回家了
Don't go. Let's go somewhere else.
不要走 让我们去别的地方
I live near,
我住的附近
actually. I mean,
其实我的意思是
it's a dump, like, horrible.
它就像垃圾场 太可怕了
But I've got music and booze.
但我有音乐和酒
Or a hot, milky drink if you prefer.
或者热的乳白的饮料 只要你喜欢
We could go on an Ovaltine bender.
我们可以再来一杯阿华田
All right. Okay. One, two, three, go!
好吧 一 二 三 走!
Which way?
怎么走?
This way, this way, this way!
这边 这边 这边!
That's not needy. That's just affection.
我根本不需要 这只是友情
I've just got a lot of love to give.
我只是想给予更多的爱
Well, if I can't call you, can I come and see you?
那么 如果我不能给你打电话 我能来看看你吗?
Do you know where the matches are?
你知道火柴都在哪里吗?
No.
You might wanna leave it for a couple of minutes. Go.
你可能要离开几分钟 走吧
Hi, Miss Morley. Hi.
嗨 Morley老师 嗨
There gonna be a showbiz party afterwards
之后那里将会有一个娱乐圈的聚会
with champagne, and canap and the tinkle of laughter?
有香槟 小吃和清脆的笑声吗?
It's a school play, Ian.
这是一个学校的戏剧表演 Ian
I suspect we'll be home by half 9:00.
我怀疑我们可以九时半前回到家
Why don't you stay at mine for a change?
你为什么不留在我这里换换口味?
I'll wash my duvet cover.
我要洗我的被套
Is that your boyfriend, Miss Morley?
这是你的男朋友吗 Morley小姐
Oy! Cheeky.
真无耻
Greetings, boys and girls. Welcome to the Late Night Lock In.
问候 男孩和女孩 欢迎
Camera one, Dexter.
一号摄影机 Dexter
The show that is late, live and loud.
表演已经吃了 生活和响亮
Dexter, gentleman to see you.
Dexter 有位先生想见你
Mind the cables, sir.
注意电线 先生
Hey. Okay, ladies.
好了 各位
I helped myself to tea and buns.
我自己去喝茶吃包子
I hope I'm not going to get you into trouble.
我希望我不会让你陷入困境
I'm sure it'll be fine.
我相信它会没事
There he is! Hey!
他在那儿! 嘿!
Doesn't he look gorgeous? Come to Suki.
他不觉得自己看起来很华丽吗? 来 Suki
Suki Sue. Come here.
Suki Sue 来这里
I just want to eat you up.
我只想把你吃到骨头都不剩
Suki, actually, look, this is my father.
Suki 看 这是我的父亲
Wotcha, Mr. M.
Wotcha M 先生
Isn't your son gorgeous?
你的儿子是不是太奢华了?
Um, he's very nice.
嗯 他是非常好人的
And where's Mrs. M?
M 夫人在哪里?
Sadly, she passed away.
可悲的是她离开了人世
Barry, I need some water.
Barry 我需要一些水
What an appalling woman.
真是一个可怕的女人
Actually, she's sort of my girlfriend.
其实她算是我的女朋友吧
Oh, well, congratulations.
哦 祝贺你
Your mother would have been most impressed.
你会让你的母亲很失望的
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
I'll be watching at home if I can stay awake.
我会在家里看 如果我能保持清醒
Have fun
玩得开心
and don't take any notice of what they say in the papers.
不要理会他们在报纸上说什么
Okay, sir. If you'd like to come this way.
好的 先生 请到这边来
Please.
I'm the king of car crash television.
我的车毁人亡电视台的台长
But you're the king of it. That's good.
但是你是国王 这很好
Caption under photo. "Odious."
标题下的照片 "可恶"
Why can't you come again?
你为什么不能再来一次?
Because I'm working.
因为我在工作
I'll send a car to come and pick you up.
我会派车来接你
Dex, I can't.
Dex 我不能
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I'm just so much better when you're around.
你在我身边的时候我感觉好多了
Look, I'm just worried I'm gonna be
你看 我只是担心我会变得
stood in front of the camera thinking,
站在相机前面思考
"What's the bloody point?"
"什么是血腥点? "
The show's ridiculous. I'm such a fraud, Em.
这表演太荒谬了 我真是一个骗子 EM
Hey, come on. That's enough.
别这样 这就够了
You know what you're doing. You'll be fine.
你知道你在做什么 你会没事的
Right.
Just don't speak in that weird voice, okay?
不要用这种奇怪的声音说话好吗?
Okay. All right. Bye.
好 好吧 再见
Get ready. Here we go.
准备好 在这里 我们来了
Great stuff. Let's move. Let's move!
伟大的东西 让我们行动起来 让我们行动起来!
Okay, come on, guys. Let's go.
好吧 来吧 伙计们 走吧
We're on, superstar.
我们上台了 超级巨星
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
welcome to Late Night Lock In.
欢迎来到 Late Night Lock In
The show that is late, live...
这演出很新 生动...
And loud!
而响亮!
And what a show we've got for you tonight.
今晚我们为你准备的节目是不是很精彩呢
Well done, darling.
干得好 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, Miss Morley.
来吧 Morley 小姐
Bravo!
好样的!
The Maxi Crew, ladies and gentlemen.
Maxi Crew 女士们 先生们
The Maxi Crew The Maxi Crew.
All right, take a seat, fellas. Take a seat. You can sit down there.
坐下吧 伙计们 坐 你可以坐那
Right, guys, I just wanna start by saying that that jam was fresh.
好 伙计们 开始我只是想说那果酱很新鲜
Right, okay, so let's kick it off with... Let's ask some questions.
好吧 别管那些... 让我们问一些问题
What is hip hop? Is this the voice from the street?
什么是HIP-HOP? 这是街上的声音?
Is this why you guys are just so angry?
这就是你们这么生气的原因吗?
No, dawg.
不 dawg
It's chill, it's chill, it's chill. It's chill, it's chill, it's chill.
Right, okay.
对 没关系
Listen, can you rap about anything?
听着 您可以用任何事情RAP吗?
For example, could you rap about a cheese sandwich?
例如 你能就一个奶酪三明治RAP吗?
Are you new here? Have you done this before?
你是新来的? 你有没有这样做过?
Oh, dear. Do not try this at home.
哦 亲爱的 不要在家里尝试这个
Ian? Ian?
Do you think you'll finish painting today?
你认为你今天可以把油漆涂完吗?
I'd like to at least get the TV back inside.
我想至少可以把电视放回来
All right, all right. I can have breakfast first, can't I?
好 我可以先吃早餐吗?
We've had breakfast.
我们已经吃过早餐了
All right, brunch, then.
那就吃早午餐
Brunch. Is it lunch? Is it breakfast?
早午餐 它是午餐吗? 它是早餐吗?
No, it's brunch. What about brinner, say?
不 它是早午餐 难道是早晚餐?
Or brupper?
还是早中餐?
Well, I should get on.
好吧 我应该继续
I thought we agreed about snootch?
我想我们同意 snooth 这件事
I can't seem to say anything right these days, can I?
看来这几天我说什么都不对?
Look, if you don't want me to go tonight...
如果你今晚不想我去...
No, you should go.
不 你应该去
Or if you wanted to come with us...
或如果你想跟我们一起去...
What? Dexter ignoring me, and you talking over me?
什么? Dexter 然后你们都讨论我
No, thank you.
别管我 谢谢
It won't be like that.
不会变成那样的
Anyway, I've got a gig tonight
无论如何 今晚我有了一个演出
at The Rose & Crown, Sir Laffalots.
在 The Rose & Crown, Sir Laffalots
Paid gig?
有偿演出?
No.
Better get back to it then.
我还是回去写东西了
Thirty-four identical essays on Lord of the Flies.
三十四篇写 Lord of the Flies 的散文
Em? About 1700 hours,
EM? 大概1700小时
do you fancy a little bit of the old...
你会不会想要一点...
You know, Afternoon delight?
你懂的?
Wow!
哇!
You look incredible.
你看上去令人难以置信
Oh... Ooh!
哦...噢!
Let's see the dress.
让我们来看看礼服
Is it vintage?
它是复古的吗?
No, it's brand new.
不 这是全新的
Really? Mmm.
真的吗? 嗯
Well, you look great, and I love the shoes.
嗯 你看起来棒极了 我爱你的鞋子
Thank you. It's the world's first orthopedic high heel.
谢谢 它是世界第一的高跟鞋
Look, it's been too long, Em.
太长时间没见了 EM
I need to have some fun tonight.
今晚我找些乐子
Can we have fun, please?
我们可以玩的开心点吗 求你了?
God, sorry.
天呐 对不起
Look, I'll be two seconds. It's work.
给我两秒钟 这是工作
I'm naked!
我没穿衣服!
Suki, you nutter.
Suki 你这个疯子
Where are you, baby?
你在哪里?
I thought you were supposed to be at the party.
我想你应该在聚会
You do know they damage your brain?
你知道他们会损害你的大脑?
They do not damage your brain.
他们不会破坏你的大脑
How can you tell?
你怎么知道?
Ha ha, very funny, Em.
哈哈 很可笑 EM
I guarantee you, one year, one year, and you'll have one of these.
我向你保证 只需要一年 你就会有一台
You're on. If I ever get a mobile phone, you can buy me dinner.
那好 如果我得到一台手机 你就请我吃晚餐
What, again?
什么?
So, come on. How's the king of comedy?
来吧 喜剧之王怎么样?
Oh, Ian's fine. We both are.
哦 Ian 没事 我们都很好
Are you still very much in love?
你是否还那么爱对方呢?
He can belch the theme to The A-Team. I'm only flesh and blood.
他打嗝都可以打出一队人 我是血肉之躯
I don't know. These days, we don't seem to...
我不知道 这些天来 我们似乎没有...
And how's the new place? How's that?
新的地方如何? 怎么样?
Flat's fine. Well, it's a room and a half in murder mile.
房子还不错 一个房间
And Ian's been talking about painting
Ian 6个月以来一直想要
the same wall for the past six months.
给那堵墙刷油漆
But it's got potential. There's a view. The Gasworks.
但它有潜力 有很好的风景 还有煤气厂
You should come round.
你应该来看看的
Mmm! Mmm.
MMM! 嗯
How's Suki?
Suki 怎样了?
Oh, she's fantastic. Yeah, gorgeous.
哦 她太棒了 简直就是华丽
What's great for me is that she really understands the industry.
我非常欣赏她的是她真正理解这一行
You know, she knows exactly what it's like to be...
她确切地知道那种感觉是...
I was gonna say "famous." God, we hate the word.
我会说"出名" 我们恨这个单词
Every time I turn on the telly,
每次我看电视转台
she's there in a pink rubber catsuit.
她就穿着粉色橡胶紧身衣出现在我面前
She's doing incredibly well.
她的表现出乎意料的好
Yeah, yeah.
啊 是啊
Well, we both are.
好吧 我们都是
I've got some really, really exciting stuff coming up.
我想到了一些真的真的很令人兴奋的东西
It's all sort of in development.
都在酝酿当中
If I told you, I'd have to shoot you.
如果我告诉你 我不得不开枪打死你
Please do.
请开枪吧
Never mind. Start without me, all right?
没关系 开始没有我 好吗?
Hello.
你好!
There you are. Enjoy.
真有你的 好好享受吧
What are you doing, you silly thing?
你在做无聊的事情吗?
Well, listen, we'll talk later.
好吧 听着 我们迟点再讨论
Look at this. This looks gorgeous.
看看这华丽的外表
Are you all right? Maybe she could join us?
你没事吧? 也许她可以加入我们?
Hey, hey, hey, what's this?
嘿 嘿 嘿 这是什么?
I'm here to see you, remember?
我来这里看你 还记得吗?
Right, well, how's the teaching?
对 教书教的怎么样了?
What? If you're not interested, don't ask.
什么? 如果你不感兴趣 就别问
I am interested.
我很感兴趣
I just thought you were going to be writing this novel, that's all.
我只是想你正要写这本小说
And I will. But I have to earn a living.
我会的 但我要赚钱
More to the point, I enjoy it.
更重要的一点 我喜欢它
I'm a bloody good teacher, Dexter.
我是一个好老师 Dexter
I'm sure you are.
你绝对是
Still, you know what they say?
不过 你知道他们说什么?
No, what do they say?
不 他们怎么说?
You know, "Those who can..."
你知道 "那些..."
No, I'm sorry. I'm not familiar. Finish the sentence.
不 我很抱歉 我不熟悉这些 继续吧
All right. Well, "Those who can, do,
好 "有能力的人就干一番大事
"and those who can't, teach."
"没有能力的,就跑去教书"
And those who can teach say, "Go fuck yourself!"
而教书的人就说 "去他妈的! "
Em! Em, come on. Look, whatever I've done, I'm sorry.
EM! EM 无论我做了什么 我很抱歉
You've obviously had a bit too much to drink.
你明显喝多了
No, you're drunk! You're drunk!
不 你醉了! 你醉了!
Do you realize that I have literally not seen you sober for three years?
你知道三年来我没见过你真正清醒的样子
Nipping off to the toilet every 10 minutes.
每10分钟跑去上一趟厕所
Either you're on coke, or you've got dysentery.
要么你是在吸毒 或者你有痢疾
Either way, it's boring!
无论哪种方式 都很无聊
Banging on about yourself all the time.
你在浪费自己的青春
Well, I wouldn't mind, Dex,
好吧 我不会介意 Dex
but you're a TV presenter, all right?
但你是一个电视节目主持人 对吧
You've not invented penicillin.
你并没有发明青霉素
All you do is stand around shouting,
你要做的就是站在一旁
"Make some noise!"
喊 "制造一些噪音吧"!
Look, I am having fun, that's all.
你看 我很快乐
I've been through a lot recently.
我最近经历了很多
I might get a bit carried away,
我可能会有点得意忘形
but if you wouldn't stop getting at me...
但如果你不停止打我的注意...
Am I? I don't mean to, and I...
我? 我不是故意的 而且...
I know that you've been through a lot with your mum and all, I know.
我知道你和你的妈妈一起经历了很多
But, there are things that I needed to talk to you about.
但有一些事情我需要你谈谈
About how I am stuck in this flat
关于我是如何被困在这间房子的
with a man that I am not in love with.
跟一个我不爱的人住在在一起
And if I can't talk to you,
如果我不能跟你说话
then what is the point of you? Of us?
那你在这里又有什么意义呢?
What do you mean, "What's the point?"
你是什么意思 "这有什么意义呢?"
I think we've outgrown each other.
我认为我们已经没有共同语言了
No, you have outgrown me.
不 我们已经没有共同语言了
You think I'm uncool and dreary.
你觉得我不够酷 很沉闷
I don't think you're dreary. Em...
我不认为你沉闷 EM...
I think if it's over,
我认为如果这一切都结束了
then we should just face facts. Say goodbye.
那么我们就应该面对事实 说再见了
It sounds like you're dumping me.
这听起来像你要甩我
Yeah, maybe I am.
是啊 也许我是
You're not who you used to be.
你已经不是曾经的你了
Come on, Em. Look, I apologize!
来吧 EM 我道歉!
Please.
Come on. That's it.
来吧 就是这样
There.
I love you, Dexter. So much.
我爱你 Dexter 很深很深
I just don't like you anymore.
我只是不再喜欢你了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Johnny Cage wins.
Johnny Cage 获胜
That's an almighty win from the Blade Cruisers there.
这是一个全能取胜王
I think you'll all agree. Well done, guys.
我想你们都会同意 干得好 伙计们
That's all from tonight's Joy Stick Jockeys. Join us next week
今晚就到此结束 下周再见
when we review the smoking hot new console games coming at you.
当我们回顾你的控制台游戏
Until then, night owls, keep gaming.
直到这时 夜猫们 继续游戏吧
Do I really have to say "smoking hot"?
我真的要说"火得冒烟"?
It's just I'm 32, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份 我都32岁了
What, they're sacking me?
什么 他们解雇我?
You see, sack has negative connotations.
你看 解雇这个词有负面的含义
It's just they wanna try a new presenter.
他们只是想尝试录用一个新的主持人
So they are sacking me?
因此他们解雇我吗?
Well, no, they're taking the show in a different direction,
哦 不 他们正在考虑一个不同的节目
but it's a direction away from you.
跟你的节目大相径庭
Okay, so less you now.
好了 你已经没有以前那么上镜了
Okay.
好了
More you in your 20s.
你20岁的时候更自我
Right. Right.
So, what's the good news?
那么 好消息是?
Sorry?
对不起?
Well, you said you had some bad news. What's the good news?
好了 你说你有一些坏消息 好消息呢?
Every career has its ups and downs.
每个人的事业都会跌宕起伏
This is just a bloody great down.
这仅仅是一次小小的挫折
And I sense a bit of disenchantment, Dexy.
我感觉自己终于醒悟了 Dexy
Just a little concerned about my future.
只是有点担心我的未来
It's not quite what I was expecting.
它并不完全是我期待的东西
The future never is. That's what makes it so bloody exciting!
未来是不可预测的 这就是它令人兴奋的原因
Everyone loves you, yeah?
人人都爱你 是吗?
But they love you in that ironic,
但他们用一种由爱生恨的
love-to-hate kind of way.
无比讽刺的方式来爱你
Right? And all that we need to do
对不对? 我们需要做的
is just find someone that loves you for real.
就是找一个真正爱你的人
Okay? Yeah.
可以吗? 是啊
I love you, Sylvie.
我爱你 Sylvie
No, no, wait. No, I'm in love with you.
不 不 等一下 不 我爱上你了
Look, I've never said this to anyone before.
你看 我从来没有和别人说过
Well, that's a lie. Um...
嗯 这是一个谎言 嗯...
I love you, Sylvie. I...
我爱你 Sylvie 我...
Sylvie tells me you used to be quite well known.
Sylvie 告诉我你以前颇有名气
TV presenter or something.
电视节目主持人还是
I did. Yeah. Once upon a time.
我以前是主持人
Yes, on Larginit. That program.
是的 在 Larginit台的那个节目
Do you remember,
你还记得吗?
Mummy?
妈咪?
You used to really hate it.
你以前很讨厌它的
Yes.
是啊
"Turn it off," she used to say.
"把它关掉"她老说
"Turn it off. It's killing your brain cells."
"关掉它 它会杀死你的脑细胞"
That was you, was it?
那是你 是吗?
You still work in television, Dexter?
你仍然在电视台工作吗 Dexter ?
Not so much, no.
没有以前那么多了
That sort of drifted away, really.
有点渐行渐远的感觉 真的
Uh-huh.
Dexter's just being modest. He gets lots of offers.
Dexter 只是谦虚 他得到很多的录用
Anyway, what he really wants to do is produce.
无论如何 他真正的想要做的是制作
Party games.
聚会的游戏
Are you there, Moriarty?
你在吗? Moriarty
Here.
在这里
Two for two, nice work, bro.
两个不错的工作 太好了
Going for a hat trick.
来一个帽子戏法
Are you there, Moriarty?
你在吗? Moriarty
Here.
在这里
The crowd goes wild!
人群要沸腾了!
There's my boy!
我的孩子!
Better luck next time, son. Thank you.
下一次运气会更好的 孩子 谢谢
Well, I'm still very proud of you.
好吧 我仍然为你感到非常自豪
Oh, isn't this fun?
哦 这个是不是很有趣的?
-Dexter, care to take me on? -Oh, no.
-Dexter 介不介意带上我? -哦 不
That's a terrific idea.
这是一个了不起的的想法
Darling, are you sure?
亲爱的 您确定吗?
Yes, I'm sure.
是的 我肯定
Come on, chap. Pick up your weapon.
来吧 第一章 拿起你的武器
Nice and tight, Mum.
真是漂亮 妈妈
-All right? - All right.
-好吗? -好
-Very good. - We don't want you cheating.
-非常好 -我们不希望你作弊
Good luck. All right.
祝你好运 好
Come on, sis.
来吧 姐姐
All right, ready?
好 准备好了吗?
As ready as I'll...
准备好了...
Good God, man! What the hell do you think you're doing?
天呐! 你认为你正在做什么是?
That table was from Italy. I'm so sorry.
这桌子是来自意大利 我很抱歉
I must have just caught her at a funny angle there.
我必须从一个有趣的角度抓住她
You didn't even ask if she was there, Moriarty.
你甚至不问她在不在那里 Moriarty
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Look, I don't know what I was thinking.
你看 我不知道我在想什么
Serves me right for not changing the locks.
看在我的份上不要换锁了
Looking good, Ian.
向好的方面看 Ian
You can get stuffed, Emma.
你可以吃饱 Emma
Is that from your act?
这就是你的行为?
No, though I have got this new thing I've been working on.
没有 虽然我最近有新东西做
God.
天呐
I come on,
我来了
and I say, "Here's a funny story.
说 "这里有一个有趣的故事
You'll like this."
您一定会喜欢这个"
Ian. "There's this guy,
Ian "有一个人
"and he's going out with this girl, and he worships her,
"和他的女朋友出去玩 他很爱慕她
"and they buy this flat together.
"他们一起买了一套房子
"And then he gets her an engagement ring, the lot.
"然后他还送了她订婚戒指和很多别的东西
"It turns out that she is still in love with her best friend."
"结果却是她还爱着她最好的朋友"
Interesting theory, Ian,
这真有趣 Ian
except I've not seen Dexter for ages.
只是我已经很长时间没见 Dexter 了
-No? -That is not the reason.
-没有? -这不是原因
Do you know how he found out about it? He read it in her poetry.
你知道他是如何发现的吗? 他从她的诗中发现的
You bastard!
你这个混蛋!
-Give it back to me! -"Our graduation night!
-还给我! -"我们的毕业之夜!
"The erotic intensity of the shared bed."
"同床共枕"
"That magic week in France." It's all here in blank verse.
"在法国神奇的一周" 这一切都在这诗里面
If you ever, ever, come in here again I will call the police!
如果你再敢来这里 我就打电话报警!
Call the bloody police! It's my flat, too!
打电话给天煞的警察! 这是我的房子!
Is it? I paid the mortgage!
是吗? 我付了抵押贷款!
You just sat around farting and
你只是坐在周围放屁
watching the bloody Wrath of Khan!
看着星际迷航-可汗之怒!
You love The Wrath of Khan.
你爱可汗之怒
I hate The Wrath of Khan.
我恨可汗之怒
It's a good job we didn't get married.
幸亏我们没有结婚
I'm sorry about going through all your stuff.
对不起我用过你所有的东西
I've just been a bit mad recently, that's all.
我最近有点生气 仅此而已
It's all right.
没事
I miss you.
我想念你
I know you do.
我知道
Like, right here.
就像就在这里
Either that, or it's trapped wind. I'm not sure.
要么... 我不知道
Either way, it'll pass.
无论怎样 一切都会过去的
It's good, by the way.
这就好
Not the poems. The poems are awful,
不是诗 那些诗很可怕
but the rest of the stuff, the stories. You're funny.
但其他的东西 那故事 你真好笑
Proper funny.
适当的滑稽
-Not like me. -Ian.
-不像我 -Ian
No, I'm just saying that you should show them to someone,
不 我只是说你应该把他们展示给别人
because you're better than you know.
因为你低估了自己
Oh!
哦!
So that's Emma Morley. We went to university together.
那是 Emma Morley 我大学同学
Did you sleep with her as well?
你也跟她睡过吗?
No.
没有
What about the bride?
那新娘呢?
No. God, what is this?
不 天呐 你在说什么?
It's just that every weekend we go to a wedding
每个周末我们都会去一个婚礼
with a coachload of people that you've slept with.
跟你睡过的能装下一车了
It's like a conference.
这就像一个会议
Okay. Come on.
好了 来吧
You know you're the only one for me now.
你知道你是我的唯一
You are. Come on, come here. Come here.
你是 来吧 来这里 来这里
Hummus wraps. Organic smoothies.
鹰嘴豆泥 有机果汁
Fair Trade coffees.
公平贸易的咖啡
Crayfish. Dex, people go crazy for the little buggers.
小龙虾 Dex 人们都为这小家伙发疯
I've got 12 branches already. Twelve more by the end of the year.
我已经得到了12家分行了 年底会有另外12家
Well, you know, there's a rumor going around
最近我听到一些谣言
that you're actually a multi millionaire.
说其实你是超有钱的人
Come on.
不是吧
Well, define multi.
怎样才叫超有钱
You should come and have lunch. We should talk.
你应该来吃午饭 我们应该谈
What, are you offering me a job?
什么 你想给我一份工作吗?
No, I'm just saying...
不 我只是说...
You are, aren't you? You're offering me a job.
你给我一份工作 对吧?
Look, I haven't seen you on telly for a while.
你看 我没见过你 电视上一段时间
I thought if you wanted a fresh start...
我想如果你想要一个新的开始...
Callum, mate. Mate, mate, mate.
Callum 伙计
At university, you wore the same pair of jeans for...
在大学 你穿同样的牛仔裤...
What was it, four years?
穿了大概 4年?
Long time ago now, pal.
很久以前的事了
We're not students anymore.
我们已经不是学生了
Someone seems to be enjoying it.
似乎有人要享受它
Look, look over here.
瞧 看看这里
Have you seen Emma Morley?
你有没有 见过 Emma Morley?
Right under our noses all this time. Eh?
一直就在我们眼前 啊?
Who knew?
谁知道?
I sit and wait
Does an angel
Contemplate my fate
Do they know
I tell you, the one discovery changed my life.
我告诉你 一个发现改变了我的生活
Crayfish.
小龙虾
I've got 12 branches already.
我已经得到了12家分行
Another 12 by the end of the year.
今年年底会有另外12家
I was telling Dexter there's plenty of opportunities.
我告诉 Dexter 他会有很多机会
Darling, I'll be back in a bit.
亲爱的 我很快会回来的
Do you want some champagne?
你想一些香槟吗?
It's not champagne. It's Spanish.
这不是香槟 是西班牙语
When I'm lying in my bed
当我趴在我的床上的时候
Thoughts running through my head
思绪缓缓飘过我的脑海
And I feel that love is dead
我再也不相信爱情了
I'm loving angels instead
我爱的是天使
Do you want to get out of here?
你想离开这里吗?
Yes, please.
是的 请
And through it all She offers me protection
她通过这一切提供我保护
A lot of love and affection
很多怜爱
Today must be quite tough for you, having slept with the bride.
今天要跟新娘睡你会很难过吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What? How do you know all these things?
什么? 你怎么知道所有这些事情的
Tilly told me all about it. Oh, did she?
Tilly 告诉我所有关于它的事了吗?
The foot massage spun out of control.
足部按摩已经无法控制
I think you even used my olive oil.
我想你即使用我的橄榄油
Footprints halfway up the kitchen wall.
脚印踩到了厨房墙壁上
Well, that stuff's behind me now, so...
嗯 这东西的现在在我的身后 所以...
Really, what happened?
说真的 什么事?
Sex in toilet cubicles lose its bittersweet charm?
在洗手间内个已经没有感觉了么?
Well, an orgy won't keep you warm at night, Emma.
狂欢不会让你在夜里感到一丝温暖 Emma
An orgy won't look after you when you're old.
当你老的时候狂欢不可能照顾你
Well said.
说得好
Anyway, I screwed up my career.
无论如何 我搞砸了我的职业生涯
And screwed up things with Mum.
搞砸了妈妈的事情
That's not true.
事实并非如此
And I screwed up my friendships.
而我搞砸了我跟她的友谊
And then Sylvie just came along.
然后Sylvie刚刚来到我身边
And she sort of, well, saved me, really.
她算是救了我 真的
She's very beautiful.
她很漂亮
Of course, she has absolutely no sense of humor.
当然 她绝对没有幽默感
Just as well. A sense of humor's overrated.
差不多吧 他的幽默一直被高估了
Goofing around all the time.
像傻瓜一样总是在身边
The only time Ian ever really made me laugh
唯一一次伊Ian 真的让我笑起来
was when he fell down the stairs.
就是当他从楼梯上掉下来的时候
Well, you know, Sylvie says she doesn't like to laugh.
Sylvie 你知道 她不喜欢笑
Doesn't really like what it does to her face.
真的不太喜欢她不笑的样子
But you love her, right?
但你爱她 对?
Yeah, I worship her.
是啊 我崇拜她
I'm loving Colin instead
我爱 Colin
Oh, no, no. This way.
哦 不 不 这边走
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
Oh!
哦!
So, come on, then. You, huh?
来吧 是吧?
Any romance?
浪漫嘛?
Don't start, Dex.
不要说这种东西 Dex
What?
什么?
Your sympathy. I'm not lonely. I'm alone.
同情的话 我孤独但不孤单
There, how'd that sound?
那里 听起来怎么样?
Yeah, yeah. I bought that.
啊 是啊 我买了
It's true.
这是真的
I've got a tiny advance to write this book.
这本书让我感觉自己稍微有点进步了
Well, you know, I have something to tell you, too.
其实我也有事要告诉你
You're getting married.
你要结婚了
Yeah.
是啊
So, you're pleased?
你高兴吗?
Of course I'm pleased, Dex. Fantastic news, really.
我当然很高兴 Dex 太好了
Scented? Your wedding invitations are scented.
是香味吗? 你的婚礼邀请函很香
Yeah, lavender.
是啊 薰衣草
No, Dex, it's money. They smell of money.
Dex 它的钱 他们闻到钱的味道了
August 14th?
8月14日?
Yeah, I think that's what they call a shotgun wedding.
是的 我认为这就是 强婚
For 350.
为了350
With buffet.
自助的
Do you know who the father is?
你知不知道父亲是谁?
Stop it.
停止它
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
A dad. I know.
爸爸 我知道
Is that allowed? Will they let you?
可以这样? 他们会让你这样做?
It's incredible, isn't it?
真是不可思议 对吗?
You're going to be a wonderful father.
你会成为一个很好的父亲
Do you really think so?
你真的这么认为吗?
I don't doubt it for a minute.
确定一定以及肯定
I missed you, Dex.
我想念你 Dex
Well, I missed you, too.
好吧 我也很想你
No more disappearing.
不要再突然消失
No, well, I won't if you won't.
好 我不会再消失 如果你不会
-Mmm? -Mmm. MMM?
-嗯? -恩
We should go.
我们该回去了
Absolutely, let's go.
当然可以 我们走吧
Come on, Jasmine. Come on.
别这样 Jasmine 别这样
Come on. You gonna stop crying?
别这样 别哭了好吗?
How you getting on?
你最近怎样?
Good, mate. Good. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 是啊 是啊
Not quite what I was expecting, but...
不太符合我所期待 但...
How do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Well, you see the words organic and homemade...
好了 你看到有机及自制这几个字了...
Yeah, I know. You imagined a couple of hippies
我知道 你在想象有几个嬉皮士
on a little farm somewhere, knitting their own muesli.
在某个小农场 生产自己的麦片
Nice idea, but this is business, Dex.
好主意 但这是商业 Dex
Yeah, well, I realize that. Here's your last two.
我明白了 这是你的最后两个
Listen, mate. You're only here to learn the ropes, okay?
听着 你只在这里学习窍门的 好吗?
Company policy. Everyone has to.
公司的政策 每个人都必须遵循
Callum, I'm enjoying it.
Callum 我喜欢它
Honestly, I'm good.
老实说 我很好
There's plenty of formula left.
还有很多奶粉剩呢
I've pureed the veggies,
我已经做好蔬菜泥了
or you could mash a banana.
或者你也可以加一个香蕉
And what about Indian food? I can give her a curry, can't I?
印度菜怎么样? 我可以给她一块咖喱呢
No, no, no, Dexter. No.
不 不 不 Dexter 不
Sylvie, I'm joking.
Sylvie 我在开玩笑
Oh, I see.
哦 我明白了
I keep missing those, don't I?
我一直惦挂着那些东西 不是吗?
I'm sorry. It's just that I'm late.
我很抱歉我来晚了
I don't even know why I'm going.
我甚至不知道我为什么要去
-I'm too old for hen nights. -No, you're not.
-我太老了参加不了女生派对 -不 才不是
That's my cab.
我叫的出租车来了
Right, come on, then.
好的
I'll be back tomorrow morning.
明天早上我会回来的
Okay.
好的
Be good. Try not to burn the house down.
尽量不要把房子烧光
I'll be fine. I'll be fine.
我会没事的 我会没事的
Goodbye, my sweetheart. Say goodbye to Mummy.
再见 跟妈妈说再见
Say goodbye to Mummy.
跟妈妈说再见
Oh, I know, honey. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
哦 我知道 亲爱的我很抱歉
Have a good time.
玩得开心点
Oh! Come on. We'll be all right, won't we?
哦! 我们会好好的 对吧?
Party started there's no end in sight
聚会开始了就没有尽头
Everybody's moving to the rhythm that's inside
每个人都翩翩起舞
It's a crazy world but tonight's the right situation
这是一个疯狂的世界 但今晚却很正常
I am Spartacus.
我是Spartacus
No, I'm Spartacus.
不 我是Spartacus
No, I'm Spartacus.
不 我是Spartacus
I'm Spartacus.
我是Spartacus
Wahey! Let's have a big hand and give a round of applause...
Wahey! 让我们给予他最热烈的掌声...
Look, Jas. Look, that's Daddy's ex.
瞧 JAS 看 这是爸爸的前女友
...for basketball stars TJ and Mickey D!
...篮球巨星 TJ 和 Mickey D!
Isn't she loud?
她说话是不是很大声吗?
Can you even fit them in a two-shot?
你能让他们都挤到镜头前吗
They are so tall. I'm practically melting over here.
他们是如此高大 以至于我几乎融化在这里
Isn't she a loud, loud girl?
她是不是一个说话很响亮 很大声的女孩?
"Julie Criscoll, aged 15, wanted
"Julie Criscoll 才15岁 觉得
"nothing more than to change the world.
"没有比改变世界更加重要的了
"If only all the politicians would actually listen."
"如果所有的政客仔细的聆听"
Yeah, well that's Em.
呀 这就是 EM
Is that Em?
是 EM 吗?
Yeah, that's Em. She wrote the book.
是啊 那是EM 是她写了这本书
It's me.
是我
I'm so sorry, darling.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
Look, how's the party going? How's it all going?
你看 聚会如何呢? 一切可好?
Um...
嗯...
We're all going on to some club. How is she?
我们全都要去俱乐部 她怎么样了?
Asleep. You know, finally.
睡着了 终于
She's been awake all this time?
这段时间她一直醒着?
Yeah, my fault. I should have given her the decaf.
是啊 我的错 我应该给她脱咖啡因的
See? There you go. I made you laugh.
看到了吗? 我让你笑
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah. No, no, I'm good. I'm good.
是啊 不 不 我很好 我很好
Why? Were you worried?
为什么呢? 你是不是在担心?
Oh, no. Um...
哦 不 嗯...
No reason. I just...
没有理由 我只是...
Well, I was just checking up on you and...
好吧 我只是想确认一下你和...
Well, everything's fine.
好了 一切都很好
All right.
好吧
Sylvie Look, Sylvie,
I know I'm not good at all this, you know, dad/husband thing.
我知道我不擅长这个 爸爸/丈夫的事情
You're doing fine, Dexter.
你做得很好 Dexter
No, and I know if you had a receipt,
不 我知道如果你有一个收据
you would have taken me back a long time ago.
你会带我回到很久以前
But, you know, I'm working on it, all right? So bear with me. That's all.
但是 我正在解决好吗? 耐心等一下吧
I've got to go.
我必须得去了
I'll see you tomorrow. All right.
明天见
Night. Good night.
再见 晚安
Funny?
好笑的?
Very funny.
非常有趣
Well, look at you. You even look like a writer.
看看你 你甚至看起来像一个作家
A writer in Paris.
一个在巴黎的作家
There's a word for this, isn't there?
是不是有一个词专门形容这个的?
Uh, butch.
嗯 Butch
I was gonna say gamine.
我本来想说 gamine
What do you look like?
你是什么样子?
Me? A screwed-up divorce?
我? 一个搞砸了的离婚者
So my apartment's not far. Shall we?
我的公寓就在不远处?我们可以...
How long are you staying for?
你会留在这里多久?
I suppose it's up to you, really. It's just...
我想这由你决定 真的...
Look, I just wanted to say something
我只是想说点什么
which I couldn't really do over the phone.
说一些在电话里说不出口的事
Well, ever since we were last together in London...
好了 自从我们最后一次在伦敦见面以来...
Dexter, before you say anything else, I have to...
Dexter 你说别的之前 我...
There's something I have to tell you.
有些事情我要告诉你
You've met someone!
你去约会了!
Is that really so hard to believe?
这很难以置信吗?
-A man? -Yes, a man. A guy.
-一个人吗? -是的 一个人 一个家伙
A guy! He's a guy now, is he? I see.
一个家伙! 他现在是男人了是吧? 我懂了
He's called Jean-Pierre,
他叫 Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre Dusollier Jean-Pierre Dusollier.
What, he's French?
什么 他是法国人吗?
No, Dex, he's Welsh.
不 Dex 他是威尔士人
He's handsome. He's charming.
他的帅气 他的迷人
He's just very, very French.
他只是非常 非常法国
What, you mean rude?
什么 你的意思是粗鲁?
No. Arrogant?
不 嚣张?
Smokes too much, wears a string of onions.
抽烟太多了 戴着一串洋葱
Why are you being like this?
你为什么要这样?
Oh, God, you mean sexy. Is that what you mean?
哦 你的意思是性感吗?
You're having lots of sex?
你在跟很多人内个?
Since when do I need to ask your permission?
从什么时候开始我需要征求你的许可?
God knows you never asked mine.
谁会知道啊 你从来也不征求我的许可
But we just slept together.
但我们只是睡在一起
I haven't forgotten.
我没有忘记
Dexter, we got a bit drunk.
Dexter 我们有点醉了
Yeah, not that drunk.
是啊 不就是喝醉了
You took your trousers off over your shoes.
你把你的裤子脱了放在你的鞋子上
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Did I?
我有吗?
I think that you were upset about Sylvie and the divorce,
我以为你在为Sylvie和离婚的事烦恼
and you needed a shoulder to cry on.
而你需要在一个肩膀上哭
Or sleep with.
或者睡在那上面
And that's what I was, a shoulder to sleep with.
而这就是我 陪睡先生
And that's why you did it, was it?
这就是你这样做的原因对吧?
To cheer me up.
为了让我精神振奋起来
Well, it worked, didn't it?
反正这奏效了
If you must know, it was one of the better nights of my life.
那是一个是我生命中最美好的夜晚之一
See?
看到了吗?
Don't fish.
不要钓鱼
Dex, it was one time.
Dex 只有一次
Well, it was three times.
才不是 三次了
Come on. Look, you don't think it's a good idea?
来吧 你看 你不觉得这是一个好主意?
You and me.
你和我
I do. I did.
是啊 我一直这么认为
In the late '80s.
在80年代后期
Right.
Better get going.
最好动身了
Why? What are we doing?
为什么呢? 我们在做什么呢?
Jean-Pierre wants to meet you.
Jean-Pierre 想见你
Oh, you're kidding.
哦 你在开玩笑
We're going to hear him play.
我们要听他弹奏
Play?
弹奏?
He's a jazz musician.
他是爵士乐音乐家
Bastard.
坏小子
We're going to listen to him play free jazz on the piano for about nine hours,
我们要听他用钢琴弹上九个小时爵士乐
and it's going to be lots of fun and in no way awkward.
会很有乐趣的 根本不会尴尬
You're not going out like that, are you?
你不是要这样走出去吧?
Just do me up.
让我筋疲力尽
That's Jean-Pierre.
那是 Jean-Pierre
Where?
在哪里?
Oh, God. You could have at least found someone a bit good-looking.
噢 你至少可以找一个好看点的
You know, Em, I'm sure he's a
你知道 EM 我敢肯定他是一个
fine jazz pianist.
很好的爵士乐钢琴家
I just don't think I can do this.
我只是不确定我可以这样做
Oh. Really?
哦 真的吗?
Yeah, I'll just go and see a movie and go back to the apartment.
是啊 我就是去看电影 然后回公寓
And then I think I'm going to get the first train back tomorrow.
然后我想我要去搭明天第一趟火车
You don't have to leave.
你不一定要离开
I think I do.
我觉得我要
I'm sorry, Dex.
对不起 Dex
Hey, don't be.
嘿 不要这样
Go on.
去吧
Hey. Salut
嘿 Salut.
Wait! Dexter!
等等! Dexter !
I thought I got rid of you.
我以为我已经摆脱你了
If you muck me about, Dexter...
如果你耍弄我 Dexter ...
Em, I swear. I swear I won't.
EM 我发誓 我发誓 我不会
Lead me on, or let me down, or go behind my back,
引诱我 或者让我失望 或着暗算我
I will murder you.
我会杀死你的
I won't do that.
我不会这样做
You swear?
你发誓?
Yeah, I swear. I swear.
是的 我发誓 我发誓
I would like to thank everyone for coming to our wedding.
我想感谢大家百忙中抽空来我们的婚礼
For what can only be described as a whirlwind romance.
这只能形容为旋风式的浪漫
Pause for laughter.
笑声停止
Seriously, when people ask how Emma and I first met,
说真的 当人们问Emma和我第一次是怎么遇见的
I tell them that we grew up together.
我就告诉他们我们一起长大
Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah.
You're not going to say, "Blah, blah, blah," on the day, are you?
你不会说内个的那一天吧?
You are not supposed to be hearing this.
你不应该听到这个的
What if I have notes?
如果我有注意到怎么办?
Come on, let me see.
来吧 让我看看
No, no.
不要
When we're married, you're going to have to obey me.
当我们结婚的时候 你要绝对服从我
Yeah, I'm sure that's going to happen.
是的 我敢肯定这将要发生
What? Not again?
什么? 不是吗?
You don't mind, do you?
你介意吗?
No, I don't mind.
不 我不介意
Although, there are health and safety issues.
虽然有健康和安全问题
I could lose my license.
我可能会失去我的驾照的
They'll wonder where we've got to.
他们肯定不知道我们去哪里了
MMM! Mmm! Mmm.
I can definitely smell burning.
我可以肯定的这是烧焦的味道
Hello, hello.
你好
Hi, there.
Come here, you. Here we go.
来这里 我们走吧
Do you want to give me a big kiss? Give me a big kiss.
你想给我一个吻吗? 亲我吧
Go on.
继续
TV between 5:30 and 6:00, but no more.
看电视只能从5:30看到6:00
And she has to be in bed by 7:30.
而她7点半一定要上床
All right, do you want to run inside?
好 你想跑进去?
Go see Emma. Good girl.
去看看 Emma 好女孩
I'm out here, Jasmine.
我在这里 Jasmine
She's loving coming here at the moment.
她现在很喜欢来这里
Well, good. That's great.
好 很好 非常好
I'm really pleased for you.
我真为你高兴
Look, I'd invite you in. It's just...
我会邀请你进来 这...
No, it's fine. We've got to go and see my family.
不 没事 我们要去看看我的家人了
Have fun. Thanks.
玩得开心点 谢谢
Dexter? Yeah. Dexter ?
是啊
I've been thinking.
我一直在思考
So have I.
我也有
I want a child with the man I love.
我想与我爱的男人要一个孩子
And if he won't do it, then I want one with you.
如果他不想要孩子 那我们生一个吧
Well, then, we'd better get started.
好吧 那我们最好现在开始
I look so tired.
我很累了
So take some exercise. Come swimming with me later.
因此练习一下 迟点才来跟我游泳
No, no, I can't. I've got to do too much at the cafe.
不 不 我不能 我在咖啡馆有太多事忙了
Fine. Don't.
好 不要
By the way, in case you're interested,
顺便说一下 我知道你很八卦
I'm not pregnant.
事实上我没有怀孕
Em, how do you know?
EM 你怎么知道?
How do you think?
你怎么想的?
We could try again, though.
但我们可以再试一次
Come on, look... No, no, no, no. Come on.
来吧 看着... 不 不 不 不 来吧
Look, I'm sorry. All right?
我很抱歉 好吗?
No, I am for taking it out on you.
We're not at our best today, are we?
我们今天状态不佳?
Listen, why don't we meet each other after work?
听着 我们下班后见面吧?
We'll go to the movies. Your choice.
然后去电影院看电影 你挑电影吧
Something with subtitles.
看有字幕的
Ooh.
And we can go and have some dinner. Just you and me,
我们可以去吃晚餐 就你和我
and we can work this out. All right?
我们可以解决这个问题 好吗?
-I promise. -MMM - HMM
-我保证 -Mmm-hmm.
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好了
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
谢谢 非常感谢
Hey, there. Just to say I'm running late,
嘿 我只是想说我可能要迟到了
but I'm on my way.
不过我已经快到了
I'm sorry for being so snappy this morning.
我很抱歉今天上午这么生气
Hey, there. Just to say I'm running late,
嘿 我只是想说我可能要迟到了
but I'm on my way.
不过我已经快到了
And I'm sorry for being so snappy this morning.
我很抱歉今天上午这么生气
I just wanted to say you're a fine thing,
我只想说你是一个好人
Dexter Mayhew Dexter Mayhew.
I love you very much.
我十分爱你
Okay, there you go. Lucky you!
好吧 笑吧你 你真幸运!
Dad.
爸爸
- Dexter ? Hello, darling.
- Dexter ? 你好 亲爱的
Are you all right? Go and get dressed.
你没事吧? 去穿衣服
Sylvie, Sylvie,
Dexter? Dexter ? Sylvie, Sylvie.
Dexter? Dexter ?
Sylvie, Sylvie, I screwed up.
Sylvie Sylvie 我搞砸了
Jasmine, now!
Jasmine 现在!
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
It's all right. You're all right.
没事 你没事
No, I screwed up.
不 我搞砸了
Come on, let's get you up. Come on.
来吧 起来吧
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's all right.
Aw, Dex, come on.
噢 Dex 来吧
You poor thing.
你这个可怜的东西
Oh, God. Dexter.
噢 上帝 Dexter
-As the rain came down,the water levels began to rise.
-由于雨水落到地面 水位开始回升
So is this going to be an annual festival, do you think?
那么这将是一个一年一度的节日 你觉得呢?
Every year, 15th of July?
每年7月15日?
Well, I hope not.
好吧 我希望不会
I don't want a heart-to-heart.
我不想 谈心
Do you?
你呢?
No, no. I'd rather not.
没有 我宁可不谈
Except to say, that I think the best thing that you could do
只是说 我觉得你应该做的最好的事
would be to try to live your life as if Emma was still here.
就是像 Emma 还在你身边那样继续生活下去
Don't you?
不是吗?
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我能不能
Of course you can.
当然你也可以
What do you think I've been doing for the past 10 years?
你觉得我最近10年都做了什么?
Now Silent Witness is on. 9:00.
现在是9点 Silent Witness 要开始了
Right.
Ian. God!
Ian 上帝!
Hi. Hello, mate.
嗨 你好
Are you well? Yeah, look at this.
你呢? 是啊 看看这个
So, how are you? How's the stand-up comedy?
所以 你最近怎样? 脱口秀怎么样?
Oh, well, I gave that up, actually.
其实我放弃了
That's a shame.
这真可惜
No, not really, because I was never any good.
不 因为我从来都不擅长这个
The only time I ever made Emma laugh
我唯一的一次让 Emma 笑
was when I fell down the stairs. Really.
就是当我从楼梯掉下去的时候
No, I'm in insurance now.
不 我现在卖保险
Great, great.
太好了
I hate today. Fifteenth of July.
我讨厌今天 七月十五月
Saint Swithin's Day.
圣斯威逊节
It's a tough one.
这是一个艰难的圣斯威逊节
I never noticed it before,
我以前从来没有注意过它
but it was always there just waiting,
但它是总是在那里静静守候
lurking.
潜伏
I used to hate you, too.
我以前也很恨你
Quite violently, actually, Dexter.
很暴力 Dexter
No, I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 但...
Because, she lit up with you.
因为 她点燃了你的激情
Just in a way that she never would with me,
她从来没有这样对我
and it used to make me so angry because...
这件事一直让我很生气 因为...
I didn't think that you deserved her. Can I say this?
我觉得你不配得到她 我可以这样说吗?
Yeah, go on.
是啊 继续
She made you decent.
她让你体面
And then in return, you made her so happy.
然后为了回报 你让她非常高兴
So happy.
太高兴了
And I will always be grateful to you for that.
为此我一直很感激你的
And on that bombshell, back to the sticks.
There's my lot out there. Oh! Look at them.
还有我宿命 看他们
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
So, listen, we'll stay in touch. I'll give you a call.
保持联系 我会给你打个电话
No, I don't think that's necessary.
不 我不认为这是必要的
I think we're done here.
我觉得我们以后不会再联系了
Come here.
来这里
Good luck, mate. All right?
祝你好运
You, too.
你也一样
Thank you.
谢谢
You've got cake everywhere.
你的到处都是蛋糕碎
Wake up.
起来
Wake up.
起床啦
It's all right. Don't panic. It's only me.
好 不要惊慌 就我一个
Emma Emma Morley Emma. Emma Morley.
Yes. Hello.
是的 你好
So what do you suggest we do?
你有什么建议呢?
We could stay in touch.
我们可以保持联系
Today. We're meant to be doing something today.
今天 我们是注定要做一些东西的
Right. Right, right.
对 对 对
Look, today's a bit tricky for me, really.
你看 今天对我来说真的有点棘手
No, no, it's not that. It's just...
不 不 不是 这只是...
Well, I'm meeting my parents,
好吧 我要去见我的父母
and then I've got to get back...
然后我得回来...
Oh, yeah, yeah, you should probably go then.
哦 对的 你或许应该去
It was lovely to meet you. Bye, now.
能遇见你真好 再见了
Look, that's not until later, so if you wanted to,
我迟点才要去见他们 所以如果你想
we could go for a walk or something?
我们可以去散步吗?
Okay.
好啊
Come on, keep up.
来吧 跟上
It's these shoes. I can't mountain climb in brogues.
是这些鞋子的原因 我不能穿着这种鞋爬山
It's not K2.
这不是乔戈里峰
It's just a big hill, all right?
这只是一座大山 好吧?
A child could do it.
小孩子都能爬上去
I don't want you thinking I'm bothered or anything about last night.
我不希望你想起昨晚的任何事
I don't want your phone number,
我不希望要你的电话号码
or letters, or postcards.
或者信件 或者明信片
I don't want to get married to you.
我不想跟你结婚
Definitely don't want to have your babies.
也绝对不希望怀上你的孩子
Whatever happens tomorrow, we've had today.
不管明天发生什么事 把握好今天
And if we should bump into each other sometime in the future,
如果我们将来偶然相遇
well, that's fine, too.
那也很好啊
We'll be friends.
我们会成为朋友
Yeah, right.
是啊
Or, you know, on the other hand...
或者 另一方面...
Go on.
继续
Well, my parents don't arrive until later.
好吧 我的父母暂时还不会回来
So?
所以?
So, well, the flat's empty.
所以 我家里没有人了
You know, if you wanted to finish what we started.
如果你想完成我们之间未了的事
What? Sober?
什么? 内个?
And in daylight.
而且是在白天
Race you!
看谁快!
Do you want a piggy-back, you old man?
你想要我背你吗 老头?
It's these shoes. There's no blooming grip on these things.
这鞋子 在这里根本走不动
Here, come here, you.
这里 来这里
Did you come up here with Emma?
你带 Emma 来过这里?
Yeah, once.
是的 一次
That was a long time ago now.
这是很久以前的事了
Do you miss her?
你想念她吗?
Well, of course, I do.
嗯 我当然想念她
She was... She was my best friend.
她... 她是我最好的的朋友
Who's your best friend now then?
现在谁是你最好的朋友呢?
Well, you are, of course. Come here.
当然是你 来这里
Why, who's yours?
为什么 谁是你最好的朋友?
I think it's probably Mum.
我认为那可能是妈妈
Yeah.
是啊
I'm not so terrible though, am I?
我不是那么吧可怕?
I'm not answering that.
我才不会回答你
You know what you are.
你知道你是什么
It's just round the corner. This way.
转过这个弯就是了 这边走
Dexter ! Oh, Dexter!
Damn it, they're early.
可恶 他们早到了
You're early.
你们真早
We thought we'd surprise you.
我们以为我们会令你感到惊讶
Clearly, we have.
显然 得逞了
Mum, Dad, this is Emma Morley. Morley.
妈妈 爸爸 这是 Emma Morley
Hello. Pleased to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Emma, you'll join us for tea, yes?
Emma 你会和我们一起喝茶 是吗?
No, no, thanks. I should leave you to it.
不 不 谢谢 我应该让你去喝茶的
-Are you going to go? -Yeah. Well,
-你要走了吗? -是啊
pleasure to meet you and...
很高兴可以和你见面...
Well, have a nice life.
祝你幸福
Okay.
好了
I'm sorry. Did we just interrupt something?
我很抱歉 我们刚刚打搅你了吗?
No, no. Emma's just a good friend.
没有 Emma 只是我的好朋友
Weren't you wearing this yesterday?
昨天你不也穿着这件吗?
The rascal.
流氓
Em, wait! Wait, wait.
EM 等一下
Look, I need your phone number.
我需要你的电话号码
My number? Right. Of course.
我的电话号码? 当然
Look, I'm so sorry about all of that.
我对这一切感到很抱歉
I wasn't expecting them until after we... Well, you know.
我没想见到他们直到我们... 你懂的
Right.
This is me in Edinburgh.
这是我在爱丁堡的电话
Right.
My parents' number
我父母的电话
and their address just in case.
还有他们的地址 以防万一
Right.
Oh. Dad's got a fax machine at work.
爸爸工作的地方有传真机
Just the phone number's fine.
留个电话号码就够了
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I've got to go.
我要走了
I know.
我知道
But we will see each other again.
但我们会再见面的
I know we will.
我知道我们会
Goodbye, Dex.
再见了 Dex
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见