蜘蛛侠:英雄远征 Spider-Man: Far from Home

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 乔·沃茨

演员: 汤姆·赫兰德 / 赞达亚 / 杰克·吉伦哈尔 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 塞缪尔·杰克逊 / 乔恩·费儒 / 玛丽莎·托梅 / 雅各布·巴特朗 / 安格瑞·赖斯 / 马丁·斯塔尔 / 瑞米·许 / 纽曼·


台词
-= 字幕制作|电费喵.BluRay =-
字幕转制|天外生物感谢原字幕制作者
美国哥伦比亚影片公司出品
[墨西哥 伊斯坦科]
Nick, this was a tragedy but it's not why we're here.
尼克 这场悲剧是因为飓风造成的
What, are we fighting the weather now?
怎么 我们现在要与气候为敌了吗?
The locals say the cyclone had a face.
当地人说飓风长了张人脸
Well, people see things when they're under stress.
人在惊恐时会出现幻觉
Okay? That does not mean that this is the start to some other, big world...
行了 这不代表我们又将迎来一次世界末日
Who are you?
你们是谁?
You don't want any part of this.
你们还是别插手为好
♪ And I will always love you ♪
♪ 于是我将永远爱你 ♪
♪ I will always love you ♪
♪ 我将永远爱你 ♪
♪ You My darling you ♪
♪ 你 我最亲爱的宝贝 ♪
♪ Bitter sweet memories ♪
♪ 苦涩而甜蜜的回忆 ♪
♪ That is all I'm taking with me ♪
♪ 是我带走的唯一东西 ♪
♪ That is all I'm taking with me ♪
[谨以此纪念]♪ 是我带走的唯一东西 ♪
♪ That is all I'm taking with me ♪
♪ 是我带走的唯一东西 ♪
♪ And I will always love you ♪
♪ 但是我会永远爱你 ♪
♪ I will always love you ♪
♪ 我会永远爱你 ♪
♪ I, I will always love you ♪
♪ 我永远爱你 ♪
Gone, but not forgotten.
英雄已逝 英魂不朽
Thanks to Keneth Lim and Vienna Hammarky
感谢肯尼斯·林姆和威翰·拉玛莫西
for their help with that touching video tribute.
制作了这段感人的悼念视频
This year has been nothing short of...
过去的这一年可以说是
(Bleep)'s crazy. It's like insane.
太他X疯狂了 像做梦一样
- Jason! - What?
- 杰森 - 干嘛?
No swearing.
别说脏话
Nah, it's a scholastic school. We're good.
明天就放假了 没事
...historic.
足以载入史册
Over five years ago, half of all life in the universe,
回溯到五年前 宇宙中半数生命
including our own Midtown High, was wiped from existence.
包括我们中城高中在内 都在这世上被抹去了
But then, eight months ago, a band of brave heroes brought us back.
但八个月前 一群勇敢的英雄把我们救了回来
They called it "The Blip".
他们称之为“烁灭”事件
Those of us who blipped away came back the same age.
我们中经历“烁灭”消失的人 回来时还是当初的年纪
But our classmates that didn't blip, had grown five years older.
但其他没有经历“烁灭”的同学 如今已经成长了五岁
Yeah, like my little brother? He's now older than me.
对 我弟弟现在反而年纪比我大了
Yeah, it's math.
对 这是加减法
And even though we had blipped away halfway through
即使我们“烁灭”时学年已经过半
the school year and had already taken midterms,
也已经举行过期中考试
the school made us start the whole year over from the beginning.
学校还是让我们从头开始重新上一年课
It's totally unfair. It's not right.
这不公平 没有天理
Tigers, it's been a long, dramatic, somewhat confusing road.
老虎们 这段漫长的经历惊心动魄而又令人费解
As we draw this year to a close, it's time to move on.
本学年即将画上句号 我们也应该向前看
To a new phase of our lives.
迈入一个新的人生阶段
And pray nothing crazy happens again, 'coz are the Avengers, even like, a thing anymore?
希望别再出什么乱子 因为复仇者联盟貌似已经散伙了吧?
Does anyone even have a plan?
大佬们对未来还有计划吗?
I have a plan. Okay...
我有个计划
First, I'm gonna sit next to MJ on the flight.
第一步 上飞机后我坐MJ旁边
Mm-hmm.
Second, I'm gonna buy a dual headphone adapter
第二步 我会买一个双口耳机转换头
and watch movies with her the whole time.
整个飞行期间都跟她一起看电影
- Okay. - Three...
- 好的 - 第三步
When we go to Venice, Venice is super-famous for making stuff out of glass, right?
等到了威尼斯 威尼斯的玻璃制品特别出名对吗 对吧?
- True. - So, I'm gonna buy her
- 是的 - 所以 我准备买
a Black Dahlia necklace because her favorite flower is the Black Dahlia,
一条黑色大丽花项链送给她 因为她最喜欢黑色大丽花
- because of, well... - The murder.
- 因为那个 -“黑色大丽花”谋杀案
The murder. Four...
那个谋杀案 第四步
When we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower,
等到了巴黎 我带她到埃菲尔铁塔顶上
give her the necklace, and then, five...
把项链交给她 然后 第五步
I'm gonna tell her how I feel.
我要告诉她我的心意
And then six, hopefully she tells me, she feels the same way.
第六步 希望她告诉我 我们心意相通
- Don't forget step seven. - Step seven...
- 别忘了第七步 - 第七步
Don't do any of that.
别干前六步
Why?
为什么?
Because we're gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter.
因为欧洲是我们单身汉的宝地 彼得
- Ned... - Look, I may not know much,
- 内德… - 听着 虽然我见识不多
but I do know this...
但我知道一点
Europeans love Americans.
欧洲人超爱美国人的
Really? - And more than half of them are women!
- 有吗? - 而且其中超过一半是妹子!
Okay. Sure, but...
好吧 随你 不过
I really like MJ, man. Okay?
我真的很喜欢MJ 伙计?
She's awesome, she's super-funny in a kind of dork way
她人又酷 她的黑色幽默也特别有趣
and sometimes I catch her looking at me, and I feel like I stood up late...
有时我发现她在看我 我会感觉天旋地转
Dude she's coming now. Just don't say anything.
她走过来了 你别乱说话
What up, dorks?
嗨 呆子们?
Excited about the science trip?
要去科学之旅了激动吗?
Hey, uh, yeah. We're just talking about the trip.
嘿 对 我们正在聊旅行的事
- Yeah. And Peter's plan. - You have a plan?
- 是的 还有彼得的计划 - 你定了计划?
I don't have a plan.
我没定计划
No, he's just gonna collect tiny spoons while we're travelling to other countries.
他打算在旅途中收集各个国家的小勺子
Like, like a grandmother?
像个老奶奶那样?
I'm not collecting tiny spoons. He's collecting tiny spoons.
我没在收集小勺子 他在收集小勺子
Oh. Okay, well...
哦 好吧 好吧…
That was a real roller coaster.
跟你们聊天还真烧脑
By the way, travel tip...
对了 温馨提示
You should probably download a VPN on your phone just
最好在手机上下个虚拟专用网络
so that the government can't track you while we're abroad.
这样出国后别人就追踪不到我们了
Smart. Will do.
聪明 我会的
Dude, I think that went really great.
哥们 咱们的应对简直天衣无缝
When, when I blipped back to my apartment, the
当我被“烁灭”变回家里时
family that was living there was very confused.
把公寓里住的那家人搞得一头雾水
The wife thought that I was a mistress,
那家的太太以为我是小三
Grandma thought that I was a ghost... It was...
他们家奶奶以为我是幽灵
It was really a mess.
场面真的一片混乱
Thank you all for coming out to support those who have been displaced by the blip.
感谢大家伸出援手帮助那些因“烁灭”事件流离失所的人
And of course, thanks to our very own, Spider-Man!
当然还要感谢我们的好邻居蜘蛛侠!
Thank you, Ms. Parker for having me.
感谢帕克女士邀请我
And, thank you, you guys for having me.
也感谢你们邀请我
Well, thank you, Spider-Man.
好吧 感谢蜘蛛侠
He'll be right back out to take photos and videos. Thank you.
稍后他会出来跟大家合影留念 谢谢
- That was amazing. - That was great!
- 太厉害了 - 非常成功!
That was so cool. I was so nervous.
太酷了 我紧张得要命
Plus I was a little stiff. I felt like I wasn't in the pocket...
抱歉 我有点生硬 感觉不在状态
No, I thought you did great.
不 我觉得你表现得很好
Yeah, well, I actually did think you were a little stiff.
是吗 但我觉得你有点生硬
- I felt that, too. I felt that, too. - It's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
- 我也觉得 我也觉得 - 没事 没关系
Okay...
好的
- Did you get your passport? - Yeah.
- 护照拿到了吗? - 拿到了
- Many toothpaste? - Yeah.
- 旅行装牙膏呢? - 买好了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
- Happy! - Hey.
- 哈皮 - 嘿
- Oh, you look lovely. - Thanks, you too.
- 哦 你今天真好看 - 谢谢 你也是
Thank you. New dress?
谢谢您 新衣服?
Uh, yeah, yes. It is.
嗯 是的 是的 它是
- That's a new beard. - It's my... my blip beard.
- 新留的胡子吗 - 这是我的“烁灭”胡
'Cause I grew it... in the blip... blip beard.
因为是在“烁灭”期间长的
I see.
我懂了
Anyway, so, the reason I'm late is because this was
总之 我来晚是因为
misplaced at the office, can you believe it? Because it's enormous?
在办公室找不到这个 你能相信吗 明明这么大一张?
I mean, not the amount. The size. The amount is nice, too.
我是说尺寸不是金额 不过金额也很可观
The very generous Pepper Potts, said,
他们出手很大方 佩珀·波兹说
- Thank you. - she's sorry she couldn't be here.
- 谢谢 - 很抱歉她不能前来
I think I'm gonna go change the sterno under the vegan lasagna.
我得去给素食千层面换固体酒精了
Spider-Man, go shake hands.
蜘蛛侠 出去握手
Will do.
遵命
What just happened?
刚才什么情况?
Heads up...
听好了
- Nick Fury's calling you. - Nick Fury's gonna call me?
- 尼克·弗瑞在给你打电话 - 尼克·弗瑞会打电话给我吗?
- Yeah. - Why?
- 对 - 为什么?
Why? Because he probably, have some... hero stuff for you to do. You're a superhero.
为什么 因为他要找你干些英雄的工作 你是超级英雄
He calls superheroes.
他管超级英雄
Well, I mean if it was really that important, he'd probably call someone else. Not me.
嗯 我的意思是 如果真出了大事 他可能会给别人打电话 不是我
Apparently not.
显然他不那么想
No caller ID. That's him.
瞧 未知来电 是他
I don't really wanna talk to Nick Fury.
我不想跟尼克·弗瑞说话
- Answer the phone. - Why?
- 接电话 - 为什么?
Because if you don't talk to him, then I have to talk. I don't wanna talk to him.
因为如果你不跟他说话 我就得跟他说话 我不想跟他说话
- Why don't you wanna talk to him? - Because I'm scared. Just answer the phone.
- 你为什么不想跟他说话? - 因为我害怕 快接电话
You sent Nick Fury to voicemail?
你拒接了尼克·弗瑞的电话?
Yeah.
- You don't send Nick Fury to voicemail. - Did you hear that? They're calling me.
- 你不能拒接尼克·弗瑞的电话 - 听见了吗 他们在叫我
I gotta go. I gotta go.
我得走了 我得走了
- You gotta talk to him. - I'm gonna call him.
- 你得跟他谈谈 - 我会打给他的
I promise you, I'm gonna call him. I will.
我向你保证 我会给他打电话的 我会的
You do not ghost Nick Fury.
你不能拉黑尼克·弗瑞
I promise you, I'll call him...
我保证会打给他的
...after my trip. Hey!
等我旅行回来 嘿!
Yeah? No, no. He's not ghosting you.
是啊 不 不 他没拉黑你
Okay, okay, one question at a time.
好的 好的 一次一个问题
Are you the head Avenger now?
你现在是复仇者的领队吗?
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
If the aliens come back, what are you gonna do?
如果外星人卷土重来 你准备怎么办?
Does anyone have any neighborhood question?
谁有跟社区有关的问题吗?
Shawn Winford, Queens Tribune.
我是《皇后讲坛》的肖恩·温福德
What is it like to take over from Tony Stark? Those are some big shoes to fill.
继承托尼·史塔克的衣钵是什么感觉 这个位置被寄予厚望
I'm, uh...
我 呃…
I'm gonna go. Thanks so much everyone, for coming.
我得走了 非常感谢各位前来
Okay...
好的
Hungry?
饿了吗?
So sorry.
真对不起
I thought that you could sense that, with your
我以为你能感应到 用你的
Peter-tingle.
“彼得一激灵”
Please, do not start calling it my Peter-tingle.
求你别管那个叫“彼得一激灵”
So what's up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?
怎么了 你躲得过子弹却躲不过香蕉?
No, I just really need this vacation. I need a break.
不 只是我很需要去度个假 我需要喘口气
You deserve it.
必须的
You know what?
你知道吗?
You should pack your suit, just in case.
把战衣也带上 以防万一
I have a tingle about it.
我突然脑袋一激灵
Please stop saying tingle, May?
求你别再说“一激灵”了 梅?
No, no. I'm not.
不 我不带
Yeah!
太棒了!
Do you want the first shift? Just saying that I could take either.
你想值班前半程还是后半程 我都可以
Give me the third shift.
我落地后值班
I can't chaperone thses kids alone.
我没法一个人照看这些孩子
Yo, Parker, this is called an airplane.
哟 帕克 这玩意儿叫做飞机
It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods
类似你平时坐的巴士 只不过它会从穷酸街区的上空飞过
- instead of driving through them. - Ma'am?
- 而不是在街区里面穿行 - 空乘小姐?
He blipped, so technically he's 16, not 21.
他“烁灭”过 实际只有十六岁 还没成年
I'll take that.
这酒我收走了
She's lying. I don't even know this girl.
她撒谎 我根本就不认识她
Classic MJ, right?
很有MJ范儿吧?
Did you know Brad was coming?
你知道布拉德也会来吗?
It's... so weird.
感觉好奇怪
Like, one day, he's that little kid who cried and got nosebleeds all the time,
昨天他还是个整天哭鼻子流鼻血的小孩
and suddenly, we blip back and he's totally ripped and super nice,
然后一转眼当我们“烁灭”变回来时 他一下子变得又高大又帅气
- and all these girls are after him? - Not all the girls are after him.
- 所有女生都喜欢他? - 不是所有女生都喜欢他
No man. They're all after him.
不 哥们 她们全都喜欢他
Anyway, on a more important thing...
好了 该干正经事了
It's a 9-hour flight. We can play Beast Slayers the whole time.
飞机要飞九个小时 我们可以玩《怪兽屠杀者》玩个爽
I need your help to sit next to MJ.
你帮我换到MJ边上去
- Seriously? - Yes, seriously!
- 你认真的吗? - 对 我很认真!
What about your plan? American bachelors in Europe?
那我们的计划呢 美国单身汉猎艳欧洲?
That's your plan. That's a solo plan. Come on, this is my plan.
那是你的计划 你的单人计划 拜托 这才是我的计划
Please.
求你了
Hey, guys, uh...
嘿 姑娘们
There's an old lady sitting in front of us, wearing a crazy amount of perfume, and...
我们前面坐了个老阿姨 身上香水味浓得熏死人 而且
it's kind of setting off Peter's allergies.
彼得好像出现了过敏反应
You know, Betty, if you could just switch seats with him, that would be...
贝蒂 如果你能跟他换个位置 那就太…
He's allergic to perfume?
他对香水过敏?
Yeah, yeah, 'cause, umm... it makes his eyes water...
对 他不停流眼泪 有点不能…
- and he can only see - Excuse me, Peter has a perfume allergy?
- 他只能看到 - 对不起 你说彼得对香水过敏?
- Oh, uhh... - Well I'll tell you from experience,
- 哦 呃… - 好吧 我有切身体会
perfume allergies are no joke. I can feel hives breaking out already.
香水过敏不是闹着玩的 我已经感觉浑身要起疹子了
MJ, stand up. Ned, take MJ's spot.
MJ 起来 内德 你坐MJ的位置
MJ, you take my spot.
MJ 你坐我的位置
Peter, come with me. Let's get you out of there.
彼得 跟我来 我带你去别处
Zach and Sebastian, you take Ned and Peter's seats.
扎克 塞巴斯蒂安 坐内德和彼得的位置
Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention.
内德 谢谢你让我知道这件事
Your safety is my responsibilty. And Mr. Dell's, but he's...
保证你们的安全是我的责任 也是戴尔先生的 但他…
I got it for now. Let's go, Peter. Let's go!
交给我吧 我们走 彼得 走吧!
Yep...
I have a small bladder, so I took the aisle.
我的膀胱比较小 我坐靠走道
So...
所以…
- Do you wanna play Beast Slayer? - Nope.
- 对了 你要不要玩《怪兽屠杀者》? - 不玩
Have you, have you ever played any kind of PC game...
你以前玩过什么电脑游戏或者…
Nope.
没有
Did I tell you how my wife pretended to blip out?
我跟你说过我妻子假装“烁灭”的事吗?
Turns out, she ran off with a guy in her hiking group.
实际是她跟徒步小组里一个男的跑了
We had a fake funeral for her and everything.
我们给她办了个假葬礼
Well, the funeral was real.
仪式是真的
Because I thought she was really dead. Do you wanna see the video?
因为我以为她真死了 我有视频你想看吗?
Oh, I got a dual headphone adapter if you wanna watch a movie.
我有个双口耳机转换头 你想看电影吗
Only if it's depressing. Or hilarious.
我只看很丧的 或者很搞笑的
Oh, you have a dual headphone adapter. We can watch together.
你有双口耳机转换头 我们可以一起看
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking.
下午好 女士们先生们 我是本次航班的机长
Our flight time today will be eight hours and forty-nine minutes to Venice, Italy.
本次航班飞行时间八小时四十九分钟飞往意大利威尼斯 如果您有任何需要…
[意大利 威尼斯]
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
Did you see Brad and MJ on the plane? They were watching movies and laughing the entire time.
你瞧见布拉德和MJ在飞机上的样子吗 他们从头到尾都在有说有笑地看电影
Dude, don't worry, okay? I'm sure that's nothing.
哥们 别担心 那都不是事儿
Hey, Babe. Can you hold this for me, please?
嘿 宝贝 能帮我拿一下这个吗?
- Yeah, of course. - Thanks.
- 好 没问题 - 谢谢
What was that?
什么情况?
Well, we actually got to talking on the plane, and it turns out...
好吧 我们在飞机上聊了聊 结果发现…
We have a lot in common. So, uh, we're boyfriend-girlfriend now.
我们有很多共同点 所以我们现在是男女朋友了
Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe?
说好的“美国单身汉猎艳欧洲”呢?
Peter...
彼得
Those were the words of a boy. That boy, met a woman.
当时我还是个无知少年 然后少年遇见了一个女人
A very strong and powerful woman. And now...
一个非常坚强而又威武的女人 现在…
- That boy's a man. - Babe?
- 少年成长为男人了 - 宝贝?
Coming, Babe.
来了 宝贝
There's nothing in there. I swear.
里面没有违禁品 我发誓
This, no.
这不能带
Sorry.
抱歉
- I'm here. - Wait, wait, wait...
- 我在这里 - 等等 等等 等等…
- Peter's here. - Thank goodness.
- 彼得来了 - 谢天谢地
Looks like we're here.
我们到了
Doing some renovations to the place. Getting some upgrades.
看样子他们正在翻修改造升级
- That must be the concierge. - Okay.
- 我看到酒店前台了 - 好的
Everyone, here we are.
同学们 我们到了
- Whoa! - Whoa.
- 哇 - 哇哦
- Tell me we're not staying here. - Wow!
- 我们不会真要住这儿吧 - 哇!
- This place is sinking. - I think you mean 'charming'.
- 这地方发大水了 - 流水涓涓多有情调
Okay, everybody.
好吧 各位
Drop your bags off, we're gonna meet at the Da Vinci museum at three. Let's go!
臭死了 同学们 把行李放好 三点在达芬奇博物馆集合 动起来!
- iVamanos! - It's "Andiamo".
- 动起来 - 动起来
Andiamo.
动起来
When in Rome, we do as the Romans do. We here in Venice, the socks get wet.
人在罗马城 入乡要随俗 人在威尼斯 哪能不湿鞋
What's up, Flash mob? How are you guys doing? I'm here in Saint Marco Polo...
怎么了 闪电帮 你们好吗 我在圣马可波罗广…
This is so much fun!
真好玩 是啊!
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
- Say "pizza"! - Pizza!
- 说 披萨 - 披萨!
- Buongiorno. - Buongiorno.
- 早上好 - 早上好
Hi. Uh...
你好 嗯…
I'm looking for a, uh...
我在找一个…
Black Dahlia
黑色大丽花
It's perfect.
完美极了
Boh!
嚗!
- What? - Boh.
- 什么? -“嚗”
It's the most perfect word in the world. Italians created it, and I just discovered it.
意大利人发明的 我刚学的
What does it mean?
是什么意思?
That's the thing, it can mean a million things.
妙就妙在它有无数意思
It can mean "I don't know", "get out of my
可以是“我不知道”“快给我滚”
face", "I don't know and get out of my face."
或是“我不知道所以快给我滚”
It's the best thing Italy ever created. Except for maybe espresso.
堪称意大利最伟大的发明 仅次于意式浓缩咖啡
- Oh, so you've been drinking espresso. - Mmm.
- 哦 看来你常喝意式浓缩 - 嗯
German? American?
德国人 美国人?
Boh.
Whoa.
哇哦
Boh is my new superpower.
“嚗”是我新获得的超能力
It's like the anti aloha. I was born to say this word.
像是“阿罗哈”的反义词 我就是为这个词而生的
So what's in the bag?
袋子里是什么?
Oh. Uh...
Boh.
Nice.
有你的
Whoa. Cool.
哇哦 好酷
What was that?
怎么回事?
Betty! Are you okay?
贝蒂 你没事吧?
Come on!
快点!
- What is that? - I don't know!
- 那是什么? - 我不知道!
- What are you gonna do? - I left my suit in the hotel room.
- 你准备怎么办? - 我把战衣放在酒店了
- Why? - Because I'm on vacation, Ned.
- 为毛啊? - 因为我是来度假的 内德
Everyone's gonna see my face. Just get them out of here.
我会被大家发现的 快带他们离开
Go!
快跑!
Get outta here. Go!
快点离开这儿!
Oh, my God!
哦 天哪!
Oh, no, you don't.
哦 不 你休想
Are you okay? Get out of here. Go!
你没事吧 快点离开这儿 快!
Excuse me, sir! I can help, let me help.
打扰一下 先生 我能帮忙 让我帮你吧
I'm really strong and I'm sticky.
我身体超强 还很黏
I need you to lead it away from the canal.
我要引它离开运河
The Da Vinci museum. This is why we're here in Venice.
达芬奇博物馆 就是我们来威尼斯的目的
This is it.
就是这里
It's closed. Huh.
关门了
What do you mean it's closed? 'Till when?
什么意思 关到哪天?
November.
十一月
- You didn't check the website? - Oh, that's a good idea.
- 你没事先上官网查过吗? - 哦 这是个好主意
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Stay low, kids. We'll be safe here.
同学们都蹲下 这里很安全
Who is that guy?
那个人是谁?
I don't know. But he's kicking that water's ass.
不知道 我只知道他在胖揍那个水怪
It's aliens. It has to be.
肯定是外星人搞的鬼
BuzzFeed says there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed
《全美头条》说是一个叫莫里斯·本奇的水手
to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers
受到试验性水下发电机辐射从而拥有了操控水的能力
Yeah, you should definitely believe everything you read on the internet.
对 网上说的东西你统统无脑相信就好
- Spider-Man can take him. - What do you think it is?
- 蜘蛛侠吊打他 - 你说会是什么?
You know, being a man of science...
你知道 作为一个信奉科学的人
Witches.
我猜是巫术
No, no, no, no. We wanna stay. We wanna stay.
不 我们不想回去 我们想留下
It's a good thing that I packed your suit, huh. I can't believe you forgot it.
幸好我把战衣给你带上了 哈 你怎么丢三落四的
Yeah.
是啊
So, who was that guy that you were with? Was that Mister Strange?
跟你一起战斗的人是谁 是奇异先生吗?
Doctor Strange, May. Doctor Strange.
奇异博士 梅 奇异博士
And, umm.. No. I don't know who that was. He was a new guy.
不是他 我不认识那个人 是个新面孔
- I was trying to help him, but... - Hey, Happy. No. That's my lunch.
- 我想帮他的忙可是… - 嘿 哈皮 那是我的午饭
- Don't eat that one. - Happy's there?
- 别吃那份 - 哈皮在你那儿?
Yeah. It's Happy.
对 是哈皮
He's here. He came by to volunteer.
他来了 来当志愿者
And, he's hanging around the office. And he wants to say hi.
最近他常来办公室 他想跟你打招呼
No, I don't... Hi, Peter.
我不想…嗨 彼得
Hey, Happy.
嘿 哈皮
I'm sorry. I'm working real hard here. I gotta do a leaflet frop.
抱歉 我这会儿在忙 我要去空投宣传单
- What are you even doing... - I'm glad you're having a good time.
- 你在干什么… - 你玩得开心点就好
Don't worry. I'm really taking care of your aunt.
放心 你伯母有我照顾
So, uhh, how's the plan going?
对了 你的计划进展如何?
There's... some setbacks, for sure.
这个…进展不太顺利
Don't ever think it. Just trust your instincts and you'll be fine.
别钻牛角尖 相信你的直觉 你能行的
I know. Love you. Bye.
我知道 爱你 再见
Who is that guy?
这个人是谁?
He's like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one.
像是钢铁侠和雷神合二为一了
- He's all right. He's no Spider-Man. - What is it with you and Spider-Man?
- 一般般吧 比不上蜘蛛侠 - 你到底有多迷蜘蛛侠?
What? He's just awesome, okay? He protects the neighborhood, and, you know,
干吗 他超完美的 好吗 他保护我们的社区
he's inspiring. He inspires me to be a better man.
还很激励人心 他激励我成为更好的人
'Sup, dickwad? I thought you drowned.
嗨 混球 还以为你被淹死了呢
Sounds like his name's Mysterio.
好像说那个人叫“神秘客”
Luomo del misterio is Italian for man of mystery.
她说的是意语里“神秘来客”的意思
They don't actually know who he is.
他们并不知道他是谁
Mysterio.
神秘客
- Cool name. - Cool name.
- 这名字酷 - 这名字酷
- Babe! - Babe!
- 宝贝 - 宝贝!
- So, how much did you actually see? - Not much... I was running.
- 你在现场都看到些了什么? - 没什么…我当时在跑
Right. Me too. I was also running.
对 我也是 我当时也在跑
Away.
逃跑
So, Paris tomorrow.
明天要去巴黎了
Go to the Eiffel tower. Should be great.
去参观埃菲尔铁塔 肯定很棒
I read it was secretly built as a mind control antenna to create an army of the insane.
有文章说它其实是控制人脑的天线 用来制造一支狂人军队
Which is why it's my favorite destination on the whole trip.
所以它是我这次旅行最喜欢的地方
What are you gonna do about the water monster?
你打算怎么处置那个水怪?
Nothing. It's dead.
没打算 它已经死了
And besides, that Mysterio guy's all over it. Look...
再说了 那个神秘客都能搞定
I just wanna spend some time with MJ, while talking about Paris and...
我只想多跟MJ在一起 我们刚才聊到巴黎
- make sure that she really likes me. - That's nice.
- 我觉得她很喜欢我 - 恭喜你
It reminds me of when Betty and I first fell in love.
让我想起我和贝蒂的爱情萌芽
I had just finished my fruit cobbler, right...
当时我刚吃完一块水果馅饼 对吧…
You're a very difficult person to contact, Spider-Man.
想找你真是比上天还难 蜘蛛侠
You're Nick Fury.
你是尼克·弗瑞
You just shot Ned.
你打伤了内德
It's just a mild tranquilizer. He'll be all right.
只是一点镇定剂而已 他不会有事的
So good to finally meet you.
我总算见到你了
I saw you at the funeral, but I didn't think that was a good time to exchange numbers.
我在葬礼上见过你 但在那种场合跟你互换号码不太合适
No, that would have been really inappropriate.
那么做就太不合适了
That's what I just said.
我刚就是这么说的
The important thing is, you're here.
重要的是 你来了
- I tried to bring you here. You avoided me, and now. - you're here.
- 我本来想带你来这儿 但你对我避而不见 - 结果你还是来了
What a coincidence.
芝麻落进针眼里 真凑巧
Wait. Was this a coincidence?
等等 真的是凑巧吗?
I used to know everything.
曾经的我无所不知
Then I come back five years later and now, I know nothing.
时隔五年回到这儿 现在的我耳目闭塞
No intel, no team,
情报不通 人手不足
and a high school kid, is dodging my calls.
连一个上高中的小子都敢无视我的电话
Here's what I do know...
这是我现有的情报
A week ago, a village in Mexico was wiped out by a cyclone.
一周前 墨西哥一个村庄被飓风夷为平地
Witnesses say that cyclone had a face.
目击者说那个飓风长着人脸
Three days later...
三天之后
A similar event in Morocco. A village was...
摩洛哥也发生了类似事件 摧毁村庄的…
Just making the rounds. See if anyone needs any emotional counseling after today's traumatic event.
我来看看大家 经过今天这场灾难 可能有人会需要心理疏导
No. We're... we're okay. We're fine, thank you.
不用 我们没事 我们很好 谢谢
Great. 'Cause I'm not qualified, to actually...
太好了 因为其实我不具备
Oh, he's passed out. I'm not really qualified to do it anyway, so...
他睡得好熟 我不具备专业资质 晚安
Good night.
晚安
That was my teacher. Sorry about that. You were saying?
他是我们老师 抱歉打断你 说到哪儿了?
A village was destroyed by what may well be another world threatening...
摧毁村庄的很可能是又一个威胁世界安全…
Babe, you still awake? You're not answering any of my texts.
宝贝 你醒着吗 你一直没回我消息
Um... he's asleep, Betty.
嗯…他睡着了 贝蒂
- Oh. Already? - Hm-mmm. Yeah.
- 哦 这么早? - 嗯 嗯 是啊
- Okay. - That's why it's imperative...
- 好吧 - 因此当务之急是…
Boys! That canal water today was filled with dangerous bacteria...
嘿 孩子们 今天接触的运河水里都是有害细菌
Another person touches that door, you and I are going to attend another funeral.
要是再有人来敲门 你跟我就要再参加一次葬礼了
Stark left these for you.
这是史塔克留给你的
Really?
真的?
"Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown."
头戴王冠 必承其重
Stark said you wouldn't get that because it's not a Star Wars reference.
史塔克说你八成听不懂 因为不是《星球大战》里的台词
Remove the mask. Everyone here has seen you without it.
把头套摘掉 这儿的人都知道你的真面目
You'd only be feigning anonymity and breathing through spandex for no good reason.
故作神秘也是白搭 隔着一层化纤布呼吸吃力不讨好
Come on.
过来
Yeah.
There, we have Maria Hill.
那位是玛丽亚·希尔
That, is Dimitri.
这位是迪米特里
And this, is Mr. Beck.
然后这位是贝克先生
Mysterio?
神秘客?
What?
什么?
Doesn't matter. It's just what my friends have been calling you.
没什么 是我朋友给你起的绰号
Well, you can call me Quentin.
好吧 你可以叫我昆汀
You handled yourself well out there today. Saw what you did with the tower.
你今天白天的表现很出色 我看到你吊住了钟楼
We could've used someone like you on my world.
要是我的世界有你这样的人就好了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry... Your world?
抱歉 你刚说 你的世界?
Oh, Mr. Beck is from Earth. Just not yours.
哦 贝克先生是地球人 只不过不是我们这颗
There are multiple realities, Peter.
世上存在多元现实 彼得
This is Earth dimension 616. I'm from Earth-833.
你们所在的是六一六宇宙 而我来自八三三宇宙的地球
I'm sorry. You're saying there's a multiverse?
不好意思 你是说存在多元宇宙?
I thought that was just theoretical. I mean, that completely changes how we understand
我以为那只是纯理论的概念 我的意思是 这会彻底改变我们对奇点的认识
the initial singularity. We're talking about, an eternal inflation system.
我们现在说的是一个永恒膨胀的体系
And how does that even work with all the quantum... it's insane!
跟量子涨落又是怎么联系的…这实在太夸张了!
Sorry.
对不起的
It's really cool.
这事太震撼了
Don't ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room.
不要因为自己比其他人都聪明而道歉
Anyway...
言归正传
They were born in stable orbits. Within black
它们从黑洞内部的稳定轨道中应运而生
holes, creatures formed from the primary elements.
这些生物由四大元素构成
Air, water, fire, earth.
风 水 火 地
The science division had a technical name. We just called them Elementals.
科学部门有个专门的说法 但我们就叫它们“元素众”
Versions of them exist across our mythologies.
它们的化身遍布人类的各个神话体系
- It turns out, the myths are real. - Like Thor.
- 原来神话都是真的 - 就像雷神
Thor was a myth, and now I study him in my physics class.
他本来是神话 现在我却在物理课上学习他
These myths, are threats.
这些神话来者不善
They first materialized on my earth many years ago. We mobilized and fought them.
许多年前它们在我的地球上实体化 我们集结众力与之对抗
But with each battle they grew and got stronger.
但每次战斗都令它们变得更强
I was part of the last battalion left trying to stop them.
最后只剩一支队伍死战 我是其中一员
All we did was delay the inevitable.
在天命面前我们不过是焦熬投石
Well, the Elementals are here now. Attacking the same coordinates.
现在元素众来到了我们的世界 袭击地点与贝克所说的相同
Our satellites confirm it.
我们的卫星已经确认了
So thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three. There's only one left.
多亏贝克先生已经消灭了其中三个 现在只剩下最后一个
Fire.
火元素
The strongest of them all. The one that destroyed my earth.
也是它们中最强的 就是它毁灭了我的地球
It's the one that took my family.
并且夺走了我的家人
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
And it will be in Prague in approximately 48 hours.
大约四十八小时内它会在布拉格出现
We have one mission: kill it.
任务只有一个:杀了它
You're coming with us.
你也跟我们一起去
I'm sorry. Did you say Prague?
抱歉 你刚说“布拉格”?
Listen, Fury, this all seems like big-time, you know, huge, superhero kind of stuff.
弗瑞先生 这项任务太重大了 属于顶尖超级英雄干的事
And...
而且…
I mean I'm just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, sir.
我只是大家的好邻居蜘蛛侠而已 先生
Bitch, please. You've been to space.
拉倒吧你 太空你都去过
I know, but that was an accident. Sir, come on.
是的 但那次是意外 拜托 先生
There's gotta be someone else you can use.
你肯定能找到其他人来帮忙
- What about Thor? - Off-world.
- 雷神怎么样? - 不在地球
Okay, umm...
好吧 嗯
- Doctor Strange? - Unavailable.
- 奇异博士? - 抽不开身
- Captain Marvel! - Don't invoke her name.
- 惊奇队长 - 别跟我提这个名字
Sir, I really wanna help. I do.
先生 我真的很想帮忙 我愿意
But if my aunt finds out I left my class trip, she's gonna kill me.
但如果我伯母发现我离队 她会杀了我的
And if I'm seen like this in Europe, after the Washington Monument,
经过华盛顿纪念碑那件事 如果我扮成蜘蛛侠出现在欧洲
my whole class will figure out who I am, and then...
我全班同学都会发现我的身份 然后
And then the whole world will figure out who I am. And then, I'm done.
全世界都会发现我的身份 那我就完了
Okay. I understand.
好吧 我明白你说的
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你刚说什么?
Why don't you get back before your teachers miss you and become suspicious.
快回去吧 免得老师找不着你起疑心
Dimitri. Take him back to the hotel, please.
迪米特里 麻烦你把他送回酒店
Thank you, Mr. Fury.
谢谢你 弗瑞先生
And, uh... Good luck.
祝你们好运
See you, kid.
再见 孩子
Yeah, see ya.
好 再见
- Bye, Ma'am. - Yeah.
- 再见 女士 - 好
Okay, drink lots of water, and I'm gonna get you a vitamin C pill.
多喝水 我去给你找一片维他命C
You cannot get sick. Okay, Babe?
你可千万别生病了 好吗 宝贝?
- Yes, Babe. - Hey, man. Are you sure you're good?
- 好的 宝贝 - 嘿 兄弟 你真的没事吗?
- Dude, I'm fine! - Okay.
- 哥们 我好得很 - 好的
Okay? Don't worry. Seriously,
说真的 别担心
Getting tranqed in the neck by Nick Fury? Probably
被尼克·弗瑞打了一针镇定剂 可能
the coolest thing to ever happen to me anyway.
是我这辈子遇到的最酷的事
- It is pretty awesome. - Yeah.
- 是挺厉害的 - 是的
I'm just happy I don't have to go to Prague.
不用去布拉格真是太好了
Seriously.
可不是
Good news!
好消息!
We're going to Prague.
我们要去布拉格了
What?
什么?
Yeah.
是啊
Tour company called. They upgraded us.
旅行社来过电话 帮我们升级了
You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell.
你们真该听听我刚才打电话的架势 我把他们骂了个狗血淋头
All I heard was crying.
我只听见你哭了
Look at our upgraded ride!
瞧瞧我们升级后的座驾!
- Huh? - Wow.
- 你快看 - 哇
- I'm impressed, Mr. Harrington. - Oh, come on.
- 我对你刮目相看了 哈林顿先生 - 哦 来吧
Peter, wha...
彼得
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation.
尼克·弗瑞绑架了我们的暑期旅行
Okay.
好吧
Awesome.
太棒了
Yeah. Awesome.
是啊 太棒了
[奥地利 阿尔卑斯山]
Yo, what's up, Flash mob.
哟 你们好 闪电帮
It's your boy, the big F. Cruising through the Alps with my private driver Dimitri.
我是你们的朋友 闪大佬 刚给我们班级旅行升级
For the next Tony Stark, I trust you.
给下一个托尼·史塔克 我相信你
Say EDITH.
说“伊迪丝”
Standby for retinal and biometric scan.
准备进行视网膜及生物特征扫描
Retinal and biometric scan accepted.
视网膜及生物特征扫描通过
- Hello? - Hello, Peter.
- 你好 - 你好 彼得
I am EDITH.
我是伊迪丝
Tony Stark's augmented reality security and defense system.
托尼·史塔克的增强现实安全及防御系统
- So he made you for me? - No. But you have access
- 你是他为我造的吗? - 不是 但你有权
- to all of Tony's protocols. - Cool.
- 访问托尼的所有协议 - 酷
Would you like to see what I can do?
你想了解我的功能吗?
EDITH stands for...
“伊迪丝”的含义是
Even Dead, I'm The Hero.
伊人虽逝 英雄帝气 永恒如斯
- Tony loves his acronyms. - Yeah, he did.
- 托尼喜欢玩文字哏 - 对 他喜欢
I have access to the entire Stark global security network...
我有权访问整个史塔克全球安全网络
Including multiple defense satellites, as well as back doors
包括多颗防御卫星以及所有
to all major telecommunication networks.
主要电信网络的后门
Whoa...
Is MJ texting?
MJ在写短信吗?
No. Don't look at it. That's wrong.
不行 不能看 这样不好
That's wrong.
这样不好
Break for the toilet. Ten minutes.
上厕所 十分钟
Ten minutes, everyone!
同学们 十分钟内回来!
Dimitri, where exactly are we?
迪米特里 我们现在具体在哪儿?
I'll figure it out. Yeah.
没事 我自己查
What?
什么?
Hello.
你好
Close the door.
把门关上
I'm Peter Parker.
我叫彼得·帕克
Take off your clothes.
把衣服脱掉
Excuse me?
你说什么?
You told Fury Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe.
你对弗瑞说蜘蛛侠不能在欧洲现身
So I made you this. Another suit.
所以我帮你另做了一套战衣
Oh, uh... Thank you.
哦…谢谢您
Not sure it fits ...
肯定很合身 我就不必试穿…
- Take off your clothes. - Okay.
- 快把衣服脱了 - 好的
Sure. Umm...
没问题 嗯…
- It's a little embarassing. - Now. Hurry up.
- 就是有点尴尬 - 快点 别磨蹭
Weird...
这感觉好奇怪
Sorry. I thought this was the bathroom.
对不起 我还以为这儿是厕所
- This is not what it looks like. Just... - Yeah.
- 事情不是你想的那样… - 是吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Don't shoot anybody. Brad?
千万别开枪 布拉德?
It's not what it looks like, buddy.
事情不是你想的那样 哥们
- Hey, man. Look. - Look, Peter...
- 哥们 听我说 刚才… - 听着 彼得
I'm not here to judge your life choices, dude.
我不想对你的人生选择指手划脚 伙计
If you wanna hook up with some random European chick on our school trip, that's on you.
你想在学校旅行途中找个欧洲妹子玩玩 那是你的事
That's not what that was. Honestly.
事情真不是那样的
I can't pretend that I didn't see what I just saw.
刚才的事我无法假装没看见
I know you're trying to get with MJ. It's obvious.
是个人都看得出你想追MJ
- I like her, too. - Wait a minute. Hey, hey...
- 但我也喜欢她 - 等一下 嘿 嘿…
You cannot show that photo, dude. Come on.
你不能把照片给她看 拜托
I'm sorry, man. I have to.
抱歉 兄弟 我别无选择
She deserves the truth.
她有权知道真相
Okay. Put your one foot in front of the other, and everybody back on the bus.
所有人两条腿给我动起来 快回车上
Let's go!
该走了!
- EDITH? - Hello, Peter.
- 伊迪丝? - 你好 彼得
- How can I help you? - Hey, umm...
- 有什么需要吗? - 嘿 嗯…
- There's this guy in my class who's... - Peter I'm having difficulty hearing you.
- 我班上有个家伙可能会毁掉我和MJ的… - 彼得 我听不清你在说什么
Can you please speak up?
你能说响点吗?
Umm... Brad Davis. He has a photo of me.
布拉德·戴维斯 他拍了我一张照片
Brad Davis. Is he a target?
布拉德·戴维斯 他是目标吗?
Is Brad a target? Umm....
布拉德是目标吗
Yeah. He's a target. He's a target.
对 他是目标 他是目标
Copy that.
收到
Target is Brad Davis.
目标为布拉德·戴维斯
- Initiating strike. - Initiating what, now?
- 正在启动攻击 - 启动什么?
Intercept point determined. Releasing kill vehicle.
截击点确认完毕 发射截杀载具
EDITH?
伊迪丝?
Oh, my God...
哦 天哪…
Dope glasses, Parker. How'd you pay for these?
眼镜不错啊 帕克 你怎么买得起这玩意儿?
Flash, come here. Give me that, Flash.
闪电 还给我 把眼镜给我
- I'm really paying you a compliment... - Please, please!
- 我是发自真心在夸你… - 拜托 拜托!
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
EDITH, don't kill Brad.
伊迪丝 别杀布拉德
Peter, do you want me to cancel the drone strike on Brad Davis?
彼得 你要我取消针对布拉德·戴维斯的无人机攻击吗?
- Did you just punch Flash? - No!
- 你刚才是不是打了闪电? - 不是!
Firing.
开火
This is not the Autobahn!
你当这儿是德国无限速公路吗!
EDITH!
伊迪丝!
Commencing second strike.
执行第二次攻击
Peter, why aren't you behaving in that seat? Buckle up right now!
彼得 快在椅子上坐好 系好安全带!
- Look at the baby mountain goats! - Baby mountain goats?
- 快看 野山羊宝宝 - 野山羊宝宝?
I don't see any mountain goats...
我一头野山羊都没看见
You missed them.
已经开过了
I know you think none of us have noticed, Peter...
你可能以为大家都没注意到 彼得
What?
什么?
...but your new look, I love it.
你的新造型 我很喜欢
- Right, Babe? - Thanks.
- 对吗 宝贝? - 谢谢
Yeah. Sophisticated, classy, and very European.
对 尽显成熟典雅的欧洲气质
Oh, man...
哦 伙计
Let's try that again.
我们重新来过
This is so weird. It was right here on my phone. I...
太奇怪了 刚才还在我手机里 我…
Yeah. Weird.
对 真奇怪
[捷克共和国 布拉格]
Wow. This place is so classy.
瞧瞧这地方 这地方好高雅
Yeah, so why are we here?
对 我们是不是走错了?
Speak for yourself. I'm home.
你可能走错了 我到家了
What can I say?
应了那句俗话?
The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease.
会哭的孩子有糖吃
Everyone, get settled in, rest up. Because tonight, big surprise,
同学们回房间好好休息 因为今晚 喜从天降
is Prague's annual Carnival of Lights.
将举行布拉格年度灯光狂欢节
- Hello? - Parker, it's Hill.
- 你好 - 帕克 我是希尔
There's an earpiece with your suit. Put it on
战衣里有一副耳机 把它戴上
and await further instructions. Understood?
等待进一步指示 明白了吗?
- Yes, Ma'am. - Yeah.
- 明白了 女士 - 好
- Hey, man. - Hey.
- 嘿 哥们 - 嘿
Look, I am so sorry,
听着 我真是对不住你
if I seem like I'm preoccupied with my relationship.
这段时间我一直光顾着自己谈情说爱
You know I'm still your guy in the chair.
但我还是你“背后的男人”
No, no. It's all good. Don't worry about it.
不要紧 没关系 你别放在心上
Okay. Great. Great.
好的 那太好了
It's fine.
没事
So, what's the status on the Elemental thing?
现在那个元素啥的是什么情况?
- Where's it gonna happen? - Uh, here... in the city.
- 它会在哪儿出现? - 呃 在这儿...在城里
- Peter, we're here. - I know. I know.
- 彼得 我们就在这儿 - 我知道
It's not good. I'm figuring it out.
这样不行 我正在想办法
You have to do something, Peter. Please. We're all counting on you.
你必须做点什么 彼得 我们都指望你了
- Ned... - Yeah. Yeah, Babe.
- 内德… - 来了 宝贝
The good news is, we've all got our own rooms.
好消息是大家可以一人住一间
Serious?
真的吗?
Parker?
帕克?
- Parker! - Yes, sir.
- 帕克 - 什么 先生
That thing is going to be here in a few hours.
再过几个小时那怪物就会出现
Are we boring you?
你觉得这很无聊吗?
He's not bored. He's just thinking about how you kidnapped him.
他不是无聊 他在想你绑架他的事
He had obstacles. I removed them.
他提出了问题 我解决了问题
They still won't evacuate the city.
他们还是不同意疏散全城
Idiots.
一群蠢货
So what's the plan, Parker?
说说你的计划 帕克?
I will be in the cathedral tower,
我会待在教堂塔楼上
keeping watch for the fire monster. When that shows up, I will radio you guys...
监视火怪的行踪 等它一出现 我就立刻通知你们
- And then, uh, Mr. Beck and I... - My name is Mysterio.
- 然后我和贝克先生会… - 我的名字叫神秘客
That's when Mysterio and I will move in.
然后我和神秘客会发起攻击
Peter, listen to me.
彼得 听我说
The best hope you have, the only hope...
然后我和神秘客会发起攻击
is to stop it here, now. No matter what the cost.
就是在这儿干掉它 不惜一切代价
Maneuver it away from civilians if you can. But most importantly,
尽量引它去人少的地方 最重要的是
Keep it away from metal.
远离金属 绝不能让它靠近金属
If it gets too big,
如果它长得太大
it'll be able to draw power from the Earth's core.
就能开始汲取地球内核的力量
After that, there's no way to stop it.
那样的话 它就不可阻挡了
Hey, man. My friends are here.
哥们 我的朋友都在这儿
And I can't help but think that we're putting them in danger.
我总觉得这么做是把他们往火坑里推
You're worried about us hurting your friends?
你担心我们会伤害你的朋友?
You? Who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus?
你自己 叫来一架无人机攻击你们学校旅行大巴?
Stark gave you a multi-billion dollar A.R tactical intelligence system.
史塔克留给你一个价值数十亿美元的增强现实战略情报系统
And the first thing you do with it, is try to blow up your friends.
结果你拿到它第一件事干了啥 差点把你的朋友们炸上天
It's clear to me that you were not ready for this.
我跟他说过 我警告过他 现在的你还不够格
Look, Fury asked me to come up here and see how you
弗瑞叫我上来 看看你怎么样
were doing. He just, he felt bad about snapping at you.
刚才冲你发火 他很过意不去
Really?
真的吗?
You guys do have sarcasm on this earth, right?
你们的地球上也有“挖苦”这种说法吧?
How you feelin'?
你怎么样?
I didn't think I was gonna have to save the world this summer.
我没想到今年暑假我还得拯救世界
I know that makes me sound like such a jerk. I just...
我知道这话听起来很自私 只是…
I had this plan with this girl that I really like, and...
我本来计划好要追我钟情的女孩
Now it's all ruined.
但现在全泡汤了
You're not a jerk for wanting a normal life, kid.
想过正常生活并不自私 孩子
It's a hard path.
这条路充满艰辛
You see things, you do things... Make choices.
目睹很多付出很多 要做的选择也很多
People look up to you...
人们仰仗你崇拜你
Even if you win a battle sometimes, they die.
但就算你赢了战斗 有时也会有人死
I like you, Peter. You're a good kid.
我喜欢你 彼得 你是个好孩子
There's a part of me that wants me to tell you, just...
我的内心有一部分的我想劝你
turn around, run away from all this.
一走了之 彻底逃离这一切
And then, there's another part of me that knows what we're about to fight.
但还有另一部分的我清楚 我们要对抗什么
What's at stake. And I'm glad you're here.
要保护什么 我很庆幸有你在
- Me, too. - But...
- 我也是 - 但是…
- You're worried about your friends. - Yeah.
- 你还是担心你的朋友们 - 是的
I just always feel like I'm putting them in danger.
我觉得自己总将他们置于危险中
Look, just...
听着 只要…
Get them inside and keep them in a safe place,
只要让他们待在室内
for just a few hours. It'll be all right.
在一个安全的地方待上几小时就没事了
It's really nice...
这感觉真好
To have somebody to talk to about, superhero stuff, you know?
能有个人跟我聊聊超级英雄的工作 你知道吗?
Anytime.
随时效劳
And hey...
嘿…
We survive this, you'll have all summer to kill Brad.
去吧 打赢这场仗 到时你有一整个暑假去干掉布拉德
- See you out there. - All right.
- 战场上见 - 好的
Mi scusi?
请问一下
Sorry. That's Italian.
抱歉 在这儿不该说意语
EDITH?
伊迪丝?
- Hello, Peter. - Hey, uhh...
- 你好 彼得 - 嘿 呃…
I need to find a way to keep my friends inside for the next few hours?
我要想办法让我的朋友接下来几个小时都待在室内?
Let's see what we can do.
我看看有什么办法
Good news...
好消息…
We're going to the opera!
我们要去看歌剧了!
- Huh? - The opera?
- 嗯? - 歌剧?
Don't look at me.
不关我事
- What happened to the carnival? - Well this is upgrade living, guys.
- 不是去参加灯光节吗? - 伙计们 这可是天上掉馅饼的好事
Come on. The tour company just gave us these tickets.
开心点 旅行社给了我们这么多戏票
For free!
全是白送的!
Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost?
你们知道歌剧票要卖多少钱吗?
No. Because none of us have ever wanted to go to the opera.
不知道 因为我们从没想过要看歌剧
Ever.
永远
Well, I think this is gonna be culturally enriching for us.
好吧 我觉得这对我们来说是一种文化拓展
Thank you, Ned.
谢谢你 内德
Everyone,
同学们
this is gonna be, maybe, the best four hours of our whole trip.
接下来可能会是本次旅行中最愉快的四个小时
Four hours?!
四个小时!
Guys, I think this is gonna be really fun. Seriously.
同学们 我觉得会很有意思 不骗你们
I bet now you're all happy that I had you pack a nice outfit.
现在你们肯定很庆幸 我叫你们带一套漂亮衣服了吧
Yeah, because we'd much rather go to a 4-hour opera
是啊 我们宁愿去看四个小时歌剧
instead of the biggest party in the world.
也不去参加全世界最大的派对
Again, don't look at me.
我说了 不关我事
Parker, you copy? Comm check. One, two.
帕克 听见了吗 通信测试一二
- Okay... - Here we are.
- 好了… - 我们到了 错开了高峰
- Beat the rush. - Yeah. The rush out.
- 别着急 - 对 散场高峰
Lucky for us, we got the best seats in the house.
我们很走运 拿到了全场最好的位置
Let's go.
走吧
Hey. I'll save you a seat.
嘿 我给你留个座
You look really pretty.
你看起来很漂亮
And therefore, I have value?
所以我就是个花瓶吗?
No. No, that was not what I meant at all. I was just...
所以我就是个花瓶吗
I'm messing with you.
我逗你玩的
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- You look pretty, too. - Thank you.
- 你也很漂亮 - 谢谢
- Oh, my gosh, opera glasses! - So cute!
- 天啊 剧院望远镜 - 太可爱了!
Can I...
给我…
Want to go in, on a pair?
要不要我们俩共用一副?
- You mean, us sit next to each other? - Yeah.
- 你的意思是要坐我旁边? - 是的
- Are you in position? - No.
- 你就位了吗? - 不
- Okay. No... - Why the hell not?
- 好吧 “不”… - 为什么还没就位?
You don't wanna sit next to me, or you just don't want...
是你不想坐我旁边 还是你不想要望远镜
I didn't mean that. I, uh...
我不是那个意思
If you go ahead, I'll go... grab us a pair.
你先入座 我去拿我们的望远镜
I'll save you a seat, next to me,
我给你留个我边上的座
Awesome.
太棒了!
there's a lot of seats, so I'll be over there.
因为座位太多…那我先过去了
Okay.
- Parker. - No, I'm coming. I'm...
- 帕克 - 不 我来了 我…
Hey, I gotta go.
嘿 我得走了
Umm, could you just tell MJ that I'm sick or something?
你能跟MJ说我身体不舒服吗?
Okay. Be careful.
可以 小心
And Peter, whatever you do, please steer the monster away from the opera house.
好的 小心点 彼得 无论如何 千万别让那个怪物靠近这家剧院
Yeah, Ned. I know.
好的 内德 我知道
- Okay. - Okay?
- 好的 - 好?
Gotta go.
我走了
Parker! You better be on your way.
帕克 你最好在来的路上
Coming.
来了
Where do you think she's going? Do you think she's going to the carnival?
你觉得她要去哪儿 她想溜去灯光节吗?
- We should go, too... - Yes, we should go. Come on, let's go.
- 我们也应该去… - 我们开溜吧 快点 走吧
Come on!
走啦!
All right. I'm in position.
好了 我就位了
As soon as I see something bad, I'll let you know.
这边一有动静 我就告诉你 贝克
- Roger that. - How's the suit?
- 收到 - 战衣怎么样?
The suit's great. It's awesome.
战衣很棒 非常好
It's a little tight around the old web-shooter...
就是射蛛丝的那块地方有点紧…
- Parker! - Okay. I'll shut up.
- 帕克 - 好吧 我这就闭嘴
Oh, my God, Babe! Isn't this beautiful?
天啊 宝贝 你瞧这儿多美啊?
Yeah. It's real... Real beautiful, Babe...
对 确实很美 宝贝
- What's wrong? - Uh, you know,
- 你怎么了? - 呃 你知道
honestly, I just... I don't do well with big crowds, so...
说实话 我不太喜欢人多的地方 所以…
- Maybe we should... - I have the perfect thing. Come on.
要不我们还是…我想到一个好去处
Don't worry, Babe. We'll get away from the crowds, get
别担心 宝贝 我们远离人群
some fresh air. You'll feel a thousand times better.
去上面透透气 你很快就会感觉舒服多了
- Energy spiking. - We have seismic activity.
- 能量正在飙升 - 检测到地震活动
Okay, he's here. Beck, are you ready? You know what to do.
它来了 贝克 准备好了吗 怎么做你懂的
On your lead, Spider-Man.
听你指挥 蜘蛛侠
No, come back! Come back and help us!
不 别走 回来救救我们!
You're up, kid.
该你上了
Wait, wait, wait. Is that...
等等 那是…
Do you think that's Spider-Man?
那是蜘蛛侠吗?
No, no, no. It's like a European rip-off version of him.
不是 那是欧洲山寨版蜘蛛侠
I was actually reading about him the other day, it's not him.
我前两天刚好读到过 不是蜘蛛侠
No, Beck! He's got the carousel, he's getting bigger!
贝克 它吸收了旋转木马 越变越大了!
What's, what's his name? What's his name?
他叫什么 他叫什么?
- Night, Night-Monkey! - Night-Monkey?
- 夜猴侠 - 夜猴侠?
- Yeah. Yeah... - Night-Monkey!
- 对 对… - 夜猴侠!
- Night Monkey, help! Save us! - Night-Monkey...
- 夜猴侠 救命 救救我们 - 夜猴侠…
- What? Oh, no. - Night-Monkey, we're stuck!
- 不好 - 夜猴侠 我们下不去了!
Help us! Help!
救救我们 救命!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Go to Plan B?
改用新计划?
Yeah, we gotta hit him with something he can't absorb.
好 得用一些它不能吸收的东西攻击
I go left, you go right.
我抄左路 你抄右路
Now!
现在!
Okay, go now!
朝它开火!
That hurt him. Keep it coming.
这招有效 接着来
- Spider-Man, keep your distance. - I'm trying!
- 蜘蛛侠 别离得太近 - 我在努力!
We can't let him get near the ferris wheel!
不能让它靠近摩天轮!
Okay. I'm on it!
可以 我来了!
Whoa, what's that?
哇 什么东西?
That's it! Nice, nice. You got him!
就是这样 很好 你能行!
No, no, no.
不 不 不
It's too late.
来不及了
Whatever happens...
不管结果如何
I'm glad we met.
很高兴能认识你
Beck, what are you doing?
贝克 你要做什么?
What I should've done last time.
做上一次我就该做的事
Beck! Don't do it!
贝克 不要!
Beck!
贝克!
Mr. Beck?
贝克先生?
Oh, thank God.
哦 谢天谢地
I would totally kiss you, but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
我很想吻你 但我刚才有点吐在嘴里了
I might have a mint...
我带了薄荷糖
- So, it's over? - That was the last of them.
- 全都解决了吗? - 刚才是最后一个
But not the last threat we'll ever face.
但不会是我们面对的最后一个威胁
We need to stay vigilant.
我们必须时刻保持警惕
There's a void in this world for someone like you.
我们的世界现在缺少像你这样的人
Hill and I are going to Europol headquarters in Berlin tomorrow.
我和希尔明天去柏林欧洲刑警组织总部
You should join us.
你应该加入我们
Thank you. I just might take you up on that.
谢谢 也许我会接受你的邀请
You got gifts, Parker.
你很有能力 帕克
- But you didn't wanna be here. - Mr. Fury, I...
- 可你的心思不在这儿 - 弗瑞先生 我
I'd love to have you in Berlin, too.
我也很希望你能一起去柏林
But you've got to decide whether you're going to step up, or not.
但你得想好要不要踏出这一步
Stark chose you. He made you an Avenger.
史塔克选择了你 他使你成了复仇者
I need that.
我需要你的决心
The world needs that.
全世界都需要你的决心
Maybe Stark was wrong.
也许斯塔克错了
Was he?
他错了吗?
The choice is yours.
选择权在你手上
Let's get a drink.
我们去喝一杯
I'm not 21.
我还未成年
Hey.
We gotta celebrate. You did something good tonight.
你该庆祝一下 今晚你做了件好事
Fury was right.
弗瑞说得对
Tony did a lot for me, so...
托尼为我做了许多 所以…
I owe it to him, to everybody...
这是我欠他的 我欠大家的
- Do you? - Yeah. I mean...
- 是吗? - 是的 我是说…
Mr. Stark, gave me a chance to be more. He wanted me to be better than him.
史塔克先生给了我施展才能的机会 他想要我做得比他更好
And Fury just wants me to live up to that.
弗瑞想要我不辜负那份期待
What do you want, Peter?
你想要什么 彼得?
- What do you mean? - What do you want?
- 什么意思? - 你想要什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you want? You, Peter Parker, now. I know you're thinking about it...
彼得·帕克 你现在想要什么 我知道你脑子里在想
I wanna go on my trip. Right?
我想要继续旅行 好吗?
I wanna go back on my trip, with my friends.
我想要回去跟朋友们继续旅行
And, go to the top of the Eiffel tower,
我想要登上埃菲尔铁塔顶端
with the girl who I really like, and tell her how I feel, and...
在那儿向我钟情的女孩告白 然后
Give her a kiss.
给她一个吻
Shut up, man.
不许笑我
- You're not gonna do that, are ya? - No, I can't.
- 你不会真打算那么干吧? - 不 我不能
- Why not? - Because I have too much responsiblity.
- 有什么不能? - 因为我肩上有太多责任
Tady to je.
给你这个
Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
天啊 非常感谢
What are those? Are those the...
这是什么 是不是…
- EDITH glasses, yeah. - It was on the floor?
- 伊迪丝眼镜 没错 - 这你也能掉地上?
Try them on. Let's see what they look like.
戴上 让我看看效果
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 现在? - 对
I actually really like them.
我觉得还挺好看的
- Can I be completely honest with you? - Please.
- 我能跟你实话实说吗? - 你说
- You look really stupid. - Oh.
- 看起来特别傻 - 哦
But maybe have a contact lens version of them.
说不定有隐形眼镜款的
- You try them on. - No. Come on.
- 你戴戴看 - 不 算了吧
- Try them on. - I don't want...
- 戴上 - 我不想
- I don't wanna try them on. - Try them on.
- 我不想戴 - 戴戴看
What do you think, kid?
你觉得怎么样?
"The next Tony Stark, I trust you."
给下一个托尼·史塔克 我相信你
"For the next Tony Stark, I trust you."
给下一个托尼·史塔克 我相信你
What?
什么?
Mr. Stark left me a message with those glasses.
史塔克先生在眼镜盒里给我留了句话
"For the next Tony Stark, I trust you."
给下一个托尼·史塔克 我相信你
I'm still not following. How many lemonades have you had?
我还是没懂 你喝了多少柠檬水?
He knew every mistake I ever made, okay?
我犯过的每一个错他都知道?
So he must have known that I was not ready for something like this.
他肯定知道我还没准备好承担如此重任
Why would he give it to you?
那他为什么要给你?
Because maybe he didn't trust me to have EDITH, he just trusted me to pick who should.
也许他不是要把伊迪丝给我用 而是要我把它转交给合适的人
It makes so much more sense. He always knew I would do what's right,
这就说得通了 他知道我会做出正确选择
and he's not gonna give them to Fury, because Fury would just give himself EDITH.
他不能托付给弗瑞 因为弗瑞会把伊迪丝自己留下
You're probably right about that.
对 确实有这可能
Right. So, the world needs the next Iron Man,
对吧 现在世界需要下一个钢铁侠
and it's not gonna be me. I mean I'm a 16-year
那个人肯定不会是我 我只是一个十六岁的孩子
old kid from Queens. It needs to be an adult,
皇后区的孩子 那得是一个成年人
with some experience, and that's good like Tony Stark, like you.
要有丰富阅历 要为人可靠 就像托尼·史塔克 就像你
No, Peter. Come on.
不 彼得 得了
No.
- EDITH? - Hello, Peter.
- 伊迪丝? - 你好 彼得
Hi. Yeah, umm...
嗨 对
I'd like to transfer your control over to Quentin Beck.
我想把你的使用权转移给昆汀·贝克
- Peter, what are you doing? - Doing the right thing.
- 彼得 你在做什么? - 做正确的事
Any transfer will require confirmation.
任何转移操作都需要进行确认
Stark gave you the glasses.
史塔克把这眼镜给了你
Stark gave me a choice. It's my choice to make, okay?
史塔克让我来选择 这是我的选择 好吗?
And I'm gonna make it. Look, you're a soldier, a leader, you
我已经做出了选择 听着 你是一个战士 一个领袖
stopped the Elementals. You saved my life, you saved the world. Okay?
你阻止了元素众 你救了我的命 你拯救了全世界 好吗?
- He'd want you to have them. - Waiting for confirmation.
- 他会希望你收下的 - 等待确认操作
Confirm.
确认
Please give your glasses to Mr. Baker.
请将眼镜交给贝克先生
Welcome to the Avengers.
欢迎加入复仇者联盟
They look good on you.
你戴着很帅
Thank you. It's an honor.
谢谢 我很荣幸
Yeah.
Mr. Stark would've really liked you.
史塔克先生应该会很喜欢你
- Where are you headed? - I'm gonna go find MJ.
- 你要去哪儿? - 我去找MJ
Good luck, kid. I give you about a 50/50 chance. You're pretty awkward, so...
祝你好运 孩子 我估计你有一半成功机会 没办法你太矬了
Yeah.
- See you later, man. - See ya.
- 回头见 哥们 - 回头见
See? That wasn't so hard.
瞧 不费吹灰之力
Somebody get this stupid costume off me!
谁来帮我把这件愚蠢的戏服脱掉!
Okay, we got EDITH. Get these connected to our system.
好了 伊迪丝到手了 把它跟我们的系统连上
- Toast! Toast! - Toast! Toast!
- 敬个酒 敬个酒 - 敬个酒!
Now, this is a big win, but we still got a lot of work to do.
不 这是个大收获但我们还有很多事要做
Okay, toasts!
好的 敬个酒!
Give me that, Doug!
把酒给我 道格!
To the man who brought us all together, our former boss, Tony Stark.
敬那个让我们团结在一起的我们的前老板托尼·史塔克
The jester king.
这个昏君
Literally wrapped, in wealth and technology that he was unfit to wield.
周身被真金白银和顶尖科技包裹 他却没有能力物尽其用
Like the holographic system I designed. A revolutionary breakthrough,
比如我设计的全息系统 这项应用前景巨大的革命性技术突破
with limitless applications
具有无限的前景
that Tony turned into a self-therapy machine...
被托尼变成了一个自我治疗仪器 改名为…
Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing,or BARF.
二元增强倒回改造架构 简称“二构”
611 million dollars, for my little therapeutic experiment?
这个治疗小实验花了六亿一千一百万美元?
He renamed my life's work...
他把我的毕生心血改名叫
BARF.
二构
I told him it was a mistake,
我对他说这是个错误
that my technology could change the world.
我的科技可以改变世界
And then
然后
He fired me.
然后开除了我
Said I was... unstable.
还说我精神状态不稳定
- To Tony! - To Tony!
- 敬托尼 - 敬托尼!
Next, to William.
下一个敬威廉姆
Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!
托尼·史塔克在山洞里都能造出这个 用的还是一堆废品!
The integration of my illusion tech, with your weaponized drones, was brilliant.
我的“二构”技术和你的武装无人机合二为一 所向披靡
Powerful illusions, real damage, worked like a charm.
逼真的幻象 真实的打击 神乎其技 前途不可限量
- And it's just the beginning. - Thank you, brother.
- 这只是开始 - 谢谢 兄弟
- To Guterman. - To Guterman!
- 敬古特曼 - 敬古特曼!
The story you created of a soldier from another earth
你编的这个故事一个来自另一个地球的叫昆汀的战士
named Quentin fighting space monsters in Europe, is totally ridiculous!
在欧洲打外星怪物简直扯得不能再扯!
And apparently exactly the kind of thing people will believe right now.
但现在的人最容易相信的就是这套
I mean, everybody bought it.
事实是所有人都相信了
- To Victoria. - To Victoria!
- 敬维多利亚 - 敬维多利亚!
Staging electromagnetic pulses at each attack sites with
在每一个袭击地点营造电磁脉冲假象
Fury's own satellites would confirm our lies? Inspired idea.
让弗瑞自己的卫星帮我们弄假成真 实在太有才了
- To Janice! - Janice!
- 敬珍妮丝 - 敬珍妮丝!
After Tony died, she was the one who discovered
托尼死后 是她第一个发现
that EDITH was being handed over not to us,
他没有把伊迪丝托付给我们
not to the Defense Department, but to a child.
也没有交给国防部 而是交给了一个小毛孩
- Thank you! - To Janice!
- 谢谢 - 敬珍妮丝!
To the rest of you, Tony Stark is gone.
敬你们所有人 托尼·史塔克已死
There is a window of opportunity and someone will step up.
机遇之门敞开 必将有人接替重任
But these days, you can be the smartest guy in
现如今 就算你比其他人都聪明都专业
the room, the most qualified, and no one cares.
也没人拿正眼瞧你
Unless you're flying around with a cape, or shooting
除非你披着斗篷飞来飞去 或者手里
lasers from your hands, no one will even listen.
发出激光 不然根本没人听你的
Well, I've got a cape. And lasers.
现在 斗篷和激光我都有了
With our technology, and with EDITH,
凭借我们的技术 加上伊迪丝
Mysterio will be, the greatest hero on Earth.
神秘客将会成为地球上最伟大的英雄
And everyone, will listen.
然后所有人都会垂耳恭听
- Not to a, boozey man-child. - No!
- 不是听那个酒鬼老小子的 - 不!
- Not, to a hormonal teenager. - No!
- 不是听那个思春小屁孩的 - 对!
To me! And, to my very wealthy crew.
而是听我的 听我富有的顾问们的
- To us. - To us!
- 敬我们 - 敬我们!
- To Mysterio! - To Mysterio!
- 敬神秘客 - 敬神秘客!
- To Peter Parker. - To Peter Parker!
- 敬彼得·帕克 - 敬彼得·帕克!
Poor kid.
傻孩子
Let's get to work.
开始工作吧
- Peter! - Oh, my God!
- 彼得 - 哦 天哪!
- We almost died! - It's fine. It's fine.
- 我们差点没命了 - 已经没事了
Hey, guess what. I'm done with the mission.
嘿 好消息 我的任务结束了
- Dude, the trip's over. - What?
- 哥们 旅行终止了 - 什么?
There's monsters coming out of the ground everywhere
我们到哪儿 哪儿就有怪物冒出来
we go. Of course our parents would want us home.
家长们当然希望我们回去
Please, don't put me on hold. Oh, Peter! You're not dead!
拜托别让我等转接 哦 彼得 原来你没死!
Oh, my God. Yes. Good, stay here. Don't die.
感谢上苍 很好 待在这儿别乱跑
Put some clothes on. We're booking flights.
把衣服穿上 我正在订机票
Speaking for science, we're leaving because of witches. Welcome to the new dark ages.
我们来朝圣科学却被巫术逼回去 欢迎来到新黑暗时代
- What's going on, dude? - We're going home in the morning.
- 怎么回事 哥们? - 我们明天一早就回去
No. No, no, no. All the Elementals are gone.
没事了 元素众都被消灭了
Ned?
内德?
Coming, sweetie.
来了 亲爱的
Can you guys keep it down? I'm livestreaming.
你们能不能小点声 我正在直播
Hey.
Hey.
- Where were you? - Um... I got lost...
- 你去哪儿了? - 嗯…我迷路了…
They were worried about you.
大家都很担心你
- Good thing you're back. - Yeah.
- 回来就好 - 是的
- So much for Paris, right? - It would've been fun.
- 巴黎之行泡汤了 对吧? - 失去了很多乐趣
Yeah...
是啊
- 'Night. - 'Night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
You look ni...
你今天很漂…
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Uh... Look, um...
那个 嗯…
I'm not ready for this trip to be over yet, and
我还不想这么快结束旅行
I kinda wanna do something fun, that's not on
我想去干点什么好玩的 干点
the itinerary or planned, or with Mr. Harrington...
不是行程表上写着的 也不是跟着哈林顿先生…
Yes.
好啊
Yes, like, you wanna go?
意思是你也想去吗?
Yes.
Okay. Awesome. I'll see you outside in ten minutes?
好极了 那十分钟后在楼下见?
Meet me outside in five minutes.
五分钟后在楼下见
- Five is good. - Okay.
- 五分钟更好 - 好的
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
- 好的 再见 - 再见
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- So, where do you wanna go? - Who cares?
- 那么 你想去哪里? - 哪儿都行?
- Awesome. - Okay.
- 太棒了 - 好的
Let's go.
走吧
- I'm glad we're doing this. - Yeah. Me, too.
- 很高兴跟你一起出来 - 对 我也是
Just see the city a little bit.
出来看看这座城市
You know they used to execute people? On this bridge?
你知道这座桥以前是刑场吗?
They were like... in a basket and they would drown in the water.
他们会把人装在竹笼里 沉到河里淹死
- Sorry. - It's okay.
- 抱歉 - 没关系
Uhh...
呃…
Look, there was this thing that I've been wanting to talk to you about for... a while.
有件事我想了很久一直想跟你说
Yeah?
什么?
It's our last night in Europe, and I had this plan that I wanted to...
这是我们在欧洲的最后一晚 我本来计划好要
tell you... I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna tell you...
跟你说…我就现在跟你说了吧
- MJ, I... - ...am Spider-Man.
- MJ 我… - 我是蜘蛛侠
What?
什么?
I just figured you were gonna say that you're Spider-Man.
你想告诉我 你是蜘蛛侠
No.
I'm not Spider-Man.
我不是蜘蛛侠
I mean, I've been watching you for like, a while now. It's... kind of obvious.
我观察了你很长时间 已经很明显了
I'm not Spider-Man. I mean, what would make you think that I was Spider-Man?
我不是蜘蛛侠 我是说 你为什么会认为我是蜘蛛侠?
- Peter, Washington? - Yeah?
- 彼得 华盛顿那次… - 怎么了?
The fact that you like, disappear? Out of nowhere? For no reason?
那次你无缘无故突然消失不知去向?
No, that was, I was sick. Remember?
不 那次我身体不舒服?
I had my... the tummy?
记得吗 我肚子疼?
You know Suzan Yang thinks that you're a male escort?
苏珊·杨认为你是应召牛郎?
What? No, of course I'm not a male escort.
什么 我当然不是应召牛郎
- Well then, you're Spider-Man. - No, I'm not Spider-Man. At all.
- 那你就是蜘蛛侠 - 不 我真的不是蜘蛛侠
Well, what about tonight? When you snuck off and fought that thing, I saw you.
那今晚呢 看见你溜出去跟那个怪物打了一架
You can't have seen me because I'm not Spider-Man.
你不可能看见我因为我不是蜘蛛侠
And also, on the news, it was the Night-Monkey.
再说了 新闻说 那个人是夜猴侠
- The Night-Monkey? - Yeah. That's what it said on the news.
- 夜猴侠? - 对 新闻里是这么说的
And the news, never lies.
新闻从来不骗人
Night-Monkey. Okay.
夜猴侠 好吧
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Well, do the Night-Monkey and Spider-Man use the same webs?
夜猴侠和蜘蛛侠用的是同一种网吗?
I mean, maybe.
说不定呢
Maybe he's a Spider-Monkey. Who knows?
说不定他是蜘蛛猴 谁知道呢?
Were you only watching me because you thought I was Spider-Man?
你总看我只是因为你觉得我是蜘蛛侠吗?
Yeah.
Why else would I be watching you?
不然我干吗总看你?
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Just thought that maybe...
没什么 我还以为
The hell was that?
刚刚是什么鬼?
I don't know.
不知道
What is it, like some kind of projector or something?
这是某种投影仪之类的东西吗?
Yeah, but it's really advanced.
对 但这个非常高智能
It... It looked so real...
刚才实在太逼真了
Yeah, really real.
对 非常逼真
- Wait a minute, does that mean that... - The Elementals are fake?
- 等等 难道说… - 元素众是假的?
That doesn't make any sense, because we were there, right?
可这说不通啊 我们在场亲眼看到的 对吗?
There was fire, and destruction, and...
火光四起 一片瓦砾 而且…
Who would do something like that?
谁会干出这种事?
Mysterio?
神秘客?
I am Spider-Man...
我就是蜘蛛侠…
And I really messed up.
我闯大祸了
Wait, you're being serious right now?
等等 你是认真的吗?
You're not joking with me? Like you're 100% serious? Because it's not funny.
你没在跟我开玩笑 百分之百认真 这不能开玩笑
- No. I'm not joking. - Because I was only like 67% sure.
- 不 我没开玩笑 - 因为我本来只有百分之六十七的把握
- MJ... - So, why are you here?
- MJ… - 那你为什么在这儿?
Why are you on this school trip?
为什么参加学校旅行?
MJ, look, I know you have a lot of questions.
MJ 我知道你有很多问题
But look, we really have to get out of here, okay?
但我们现在得赶快离开这儿好吗?
Okay. Okay.
可以 可以
I can't believe I figured it out!
居然真被我猜中了!
You took everything from me!
你夺走了我的一切!
This is for my family.
我要为我的家人报仇
Pause.
暂停
Pause?
暂停?
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, uhh, can you just fast-forward to the end?
好 你能直接快进到结尾吗?
Yeah. Standby.
好的 稍等
Right. Fly, fly, fly... Zap, zap, zap...
对 飞飞飞 唰唰唰
Pause.
暂停
I'm not in love with this choreography but it'll do.
这套动作不算完美但还凑合
Kill image. Decloak drones.
好 关掉图像 无人机现形
Right, weapons?
好 武器呢?
- You wanna weaponize them? - Yup.
- 你要带武器的? - 对
Weapons only. Standby.
只要武器 稍等
Nice.
漂亮
Stop.
暂停
Something... I don't know what it is. It's something...
我一时说不清但就是差口气
Just... you know what?
这样吧?
Double the damage. And then run it again.
把破坏度加倍 再来一遍
You want me to double it up?
你要我翻个倍吗?
- Yeah. - Alright. Cover your ears.
- 是的 - 好吧 把耳朵捂上
Good. That's good.
这个好 这个好
- We're on schedule? - Oh, yeah.
- 进度顺利吗? - 顺利
Uploading software hack to EDITH network,
“二构”软件HET正在上传伊迪丝网络
where drones will be able to create an event big enough to cover an entire city.
加上她的无人机 我们可以制造一个覆盖整个城市的事件
Right, well done. Make sure every drone is weapons hot. We need maximum damage.
对 干得好 每台无人机都装上武器 破坏力调到最大
That's gonna cause a lot of casualties.
那会造成很多无辜伤亡
Oh, yeah. More casualties, more coverage.
没错 伤亡越多 关注度越高
I gotta cut through the static. London is a beautiful
我要抢占头条 伦敦是一座美丽的城市
city and it will suffer but they can rebuild.
毁了还能重建
If I'm gonna be the next Iron Man, I need to
如果我要成为下一个钢铁侠
save the world from an Avengers-level threat.
就得从能惊动复仇者的灾难中拯救世界
But, when its new saviour descends, all those casualties will be forgotten.
但当新的救世主降临时 所有的牺牲都将是值得的
Janice, you'll be in position with a quick change armor. For the victory lap.
珍妮丝 凯旋场面我要亲自上 到时你会就位帮我换装吗
- Of course. Do you want to try... - No, no. That's...
- 那是当然 你要试试… - 不 不 不用…
What's going on with my hand? Why is that happening?
我的手怎么了 为什么会这样?
Oh, one of the drones that came back from the
从广场回来的无人机中有一台
plaza was missing a projector. It's fine.
少了一个投影仪 不打紧
Wait, and you're... You're telling me this, now?
等等 这事你现在才告诉我?
It's one drone. The image will be perfect, I promise.
只是一台无人机 保证不会影响成像
That projector is evidence. It's going to tell
那个投影仪就是证据
people what we're doing and how we're doing it.
别人会知道我们在做什么 怎么做到的
I am trying, to fool seven billion people here, including Nick Fury,
我在想方设法骗过七十亿双眼睛 其中包括尼克·弗瑞的
who happens to be the most paranoid and most dangerous person on the planet.
他是这颗星球上最多疑也最危险的人
And if he catches on before I've killed him, then he will put a bullet in my head.
要是在杀掉他之前我就暴露了 他会一枪崩了我
And nobody wants a bullet in their head. Right?
没有人想被一枪爆头 对吗?
Right?
对吗?
William, can you look at me?
威廉姆 看着我好吗?
Pull up EDITH.
调出伊迪丝
- Hello, Quentin. - Yeah. Hi, honey.
- 你好 昆汀 - 是的 嗨 亲爱的
I need a level 5 search full resource protocol for this device.
启动五级搜索动用全部资源找这台设备
Magnifying...
正在扩大搜索
There. Search everything going in and out of that building.
有了 搜索所有进出那栋楼的物体
Located.
找到目标
Shit.
见鬼
You know William, one day, after I've had to kill Peter Parker because of this...
我告诉你 威廉姆 哪天因为这事我不得不杀了彼得·帕克
I hope you remember, that his blood, is on your hands!
希望你记住 他会死全都拜你所赐!
I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses. I mean, how can I be so stupid?
我居然把那副眼镜给了贝克 我大概脑袋被门挤了?
He's probably spying on me right now or sending a drone to come and kill me.
说不定他这会儿就在监视我 马上要派一架无人机来杀我
You had access to killer drones?
你还能调动杀人无人机?
Yeah, I didn't really want them especially after I almost killed Brad.
对 但我不想要这功能 尤其是我之前差点杀了布拉德
- You almost killed Brad? - Look...
- 你差点杀了布拉德 - 听着…
I have to call Mr. Fury and tell him that Beck's a fraud, but...
我得打电话给弗瑞先生 告诉他贝克是骗子 但是
- I think he tapped my phone number. - Okay, so what are you gonna do?
- 我的电话可能被监听了 - 那你准备怎么办?
I need my suit, and I have to go to Berlin,
我得换上战衣 去柏林
and talk to Mr. Fury in person.
当面告诉弗瑞先生
Oh, Ned. Perfect.
这…内德 来得正好
The costume looks great! For...
这件戏服真不错 正适合…
For the costume party, at the princess castle...
参加化妆舞会 就在王子的城堡里
She knows. I told her.
她知道了 我告诉她了
He didn't tell me. I figured it out.
他没告诉我 是我猜到的
Oh.
- That's cool. - Like, a long time ago.
- 不错 - 很早就猜到了
Look, Mysterio was a fraud.
听着 神秘客是个骗子
But he saved me and Betty's lives...
但他救了我和贝蒂的命
No, he's been faking the whole thing with illusion tech.
整件事都是他用幻象技术伪造的
Yeah, he's using these, like, hologram projectors.
对 他用了某种全息投影装置
Whoa. That's... crazy.
这太疯狂了
Yeah...
是啊
So, you guys were like, working the case together, or what?
你们是在一起调查这事还是什么?
It's been mostly me.
主要是靠我
Look, Ned, I need you to call May, get her to call Mr. Harrington,
内德 你帮我打给梅 叫她打给哈林顿先生
say that she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin until this all blows over. Okay?
说她要我去柏林的亲戚那儿待到风波平息为止 好吗?
Got it. Easy.
没问题 小菜一碟
Wow. You guys lie with such ease.
你们撒起谎来驾轻就熟
Gotta go.
我得走了
Wait, wait, wait... the projector.
等等 投影仪
You're gonna need this.
你用得上
Don't tell anyone about this, okay? Anyone who knows is in danger.
这事别告诉任何人 知道得越多越危险
So, you know, too.
现在你也知道了
It's cool. Um...I mean, I've known first and
挺好 虽然我知道得最早
I've known longer, but it's not a competition.
也最久 但我没想跟你比啦
[德国 柏林]
- Excuse me, do you know where... - Night-Monkey!
- 不好意思 你知道在哪… - 夜猴侠!
No, wait, I didn't... Oh, man.
别走 我不是…怎么这样
Get in.
上车
- Mr. Fury... - You've got a lot of explaining to do.
- 弗瑞先生… - 你得好好给我解释一下
- No, no, no. Listen... - Wait until we're secure.
- 不 听我说… - 等我们安全了再说
Okay.
好的
Right.
So...
那么
Is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?
关于你的小女友 你有什么要跟我们说的吗?
He's talking about EDITH.
他指的是伊迪丝
Look, I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry but he is not who you think he is.
我知道我不该那么做 对不起 但他不是你们想的那样
Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake.
贝克是个骗子 神秘客 元素众 都是假的
He has some sort of illusion tech, and that's how he
他用了某种幻象技术
tricked you guys and he tricked me into giving him EDITH.
骗取你们的信任 从我手里骗走伊迪丝
It's a projector.
这是一个投影仪
I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague.
我从布拉格那个火怪身上扯下的
So all that death and destruction we witnessed was created by this?
所以我们目睹的所有伤亡和破坏都是由这个伪造的?
No, not just this. I think he's using drones.
不 不光是这个 他还用了无人机
Well, if this is true then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart.
好吧 如果这是真的 那贝克就是个危险人物 我们必须谨慎处理
Who else did you tell about this?
这事你还告诉过谁?
Parker? Parker!
帕克 帕克!
- What's wrong? - It's Beck. He's here.
- 怎么了? - 是贝克 他在这儿
What?
什么?
Hill?
希尔?
No, it's just an ill...
不 这只是幻象…
Fury!
弗瑞!
Wow, Peter. Wow.
彼得 彼得 彼得
I thought we were close.
我以为我们很接近
Fury always had to die. But not you.
我本来就打算杀了弗瑞 但不是你
Stop hiding, Beck!
别躲躲藏藏的 贝克!
I tried to help you walk away. Now you're making me do this.
我试着帮你离开 现在是你逼我这么做的
You told me, you were just a kid.
你对我说过 你只是个孩子
You told me, you wanted to run after that girl.
你对我说过 你想跟那个女孩在一起
- Help me! - MJ!
- 救救我 - MJ!
Peter? What's going on?
彼得 这是怎么回事?
- I know this isn't real. - Do you, though?
- 我知道这不是真的 - 你确定??
MJ!! MJ!
MJ!! MJ!
I don't think you know what's real, Peter.
你似乎分不清孰真孰假 彼得
You need to wake up!
快醒醒吧!
I mean, look at yourself.
照照镜子看看自己
You, are just a scared little kid in a sweatsuit!
你只是个胆小的孩子 穿着运动服扮英雄!
I created Mysterio to give the world someone to believe in.
我创造神秘客 是可以让整个世界相信的英雄
I control the truth! Mysterio is the truth.
我控制着真相 而神秘客就是真相
If you were good enough, maybe Tony would still be alive.
如果你真有能力 也许托尼就不会死了
Deep down, you know I'm right.
在你心底 你知道我说的没错
You made your choice.
你做出了决定
All you had to do was step aside.
本来你只要靠边站就行
And now, you ha
但现在 你只能
Fury!
弗瑞!
Beck's people... We're trying to find everyone who could expose him.
贝克的同伙正在寻找 所有知道他真面目的人
Who'd you tell? I know you told someone.
你跟谁说过 我知道你跟别人说过
- So, just tell me... - Okay...
- 快点告诉我 你跟谁说过 - 好吧…
Who did you tell? Who else did you tell?
你告诉谁了 你还跟谁说过?
Just Ned and MJ from my class, and maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty, but that's it.
只跟我的同学MJ和内德说过 内德可能会告诉他女朋友贝蒂 没别人了
What?
怎么了?
- You are so dumb. - What?
- 真是个 蠢材 - 什么?
I mean, you're smart as a whip. Just a...
我是说 你很聪明 只是有点
sucker.
Now all your friends have to die.
这下你的朋友死定了
It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves.
要骗一个自欺欺人的人轻而易举
But for what it's worth, Peter...
不管怎么样 彼得
I really am sorry.
我真的很遗憾
- EDITH? - Yes, Quentin?
- 伊迪丝? - 是的 昆汀?
Access files to Peter Parker's class trip.
访问彼得·帕克班级旅行的文件
I need them to fly home from London.
我要他们从伦敦转机回去
Hi!
嗨!
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿?
Municipal holding facility.
市政拘留所
They said they found you unconscious at the train yard. Very dangerous.
听说你昏迷不醒倒在火车整备场里 太危险了
We gave you the shirt because you seemed a bit cold.
看你有点冷 我们给你披了件T恤
Thanks.
谢谢
You guys are nice.
你们真是好人
You speak really good English.
你英语说得很好
Welcome to the Netherlands.
欢迎来到荷兰
- I'm in the Netherlands right now? - Yup.
- 我现在在荷兰? - 是的
Guard?
警卫?
The guard's on a break. Probably talking to his wife.
警卫在休息 大概在跟他老婆打电话
- Yeah. She's pregnant. - Oh, yeah?
- 对 他老婆怀孕了 - 哦 是吗?
Prachtig.
真好
Het is veertien weken geleden.
已经十四周了
Ben je gek geworden?
你疯了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Night-Monkey. Yeah.
夜猴侠 是啊
You guys okay?
你们没事吧?
Excuse me, sir? Can I borrow your phone?
不好意思 先生 能借一下你的手机吗?
Natuurlijk.
当然可以
Everyone's so nice here.
这儿的人都好好
Okay...
好吧
Pick up, pick up pick up... Hey. Hey! Uh...
快接 快接 快接…嘿 嘿
I messed up. I need a... I need a ride.
我闯祸了 你能来接我吗
Where am I? Uh... where am I, sir?
我在哪里 先生 请问这里是哪儿?
It's Broek op Langedijk.
这里是布克欧普朗格戴克
Hang on, could you say that into there?
稍等 布克…你能对着话筒说吗?
Hi, it's...
嗨 这里是…
[荷兰 布克欧普朗格戴克]
No problem.
不客气
Thanks.
谢谢
Did you get that?
你听懂了吗?
Peter? Are you okay?
彼得 你没事吧?
- Happy, is that you? - Is it me? Yeah, of course it's me!
- 哈皮 是你吗? - 是我吗 当然是我!
Stop!
站住!
Tell me something only you would know.
说一件只有你知道的事
Only I would know...
只有我知道的事
Remember when we went to Germany? You pay-per-viewed a video in your room?
还记得我们去德国那次吗 你住酒店时看了个付费视频?
They didn't list the titles, but I could tell by the price,
虽然单子上没写但我结账时一看价格
it was an adult film at the front desk and you didn't know how I knew?
就说你肯定看了成人电影 你想不通我是怎么知道的?
Okay! Okay, fine. It's you. It's you, stop.
好了 知道了 真的是你 别说了
It's so good to see you.
见到你真好
Peter, you've got to tell me what the hell is going on here.
彼得 告诉我到底出什么事了
Okay. Hold still. Here we go.
好 别动 很好
Ouch.
好痛
I thought you had super-strength?
你身体强度不是超高吗?
It still hurts.
还是会疼
All right, relax.
好吧 放轻松
Just a few more... There we go.
还差几针就好了
- Oh, my God! - Relax!
- 哦 天哪 - 放轻松!
Don't tell me to relax, Happy. How can I relax when I messed up so bad?
别告诉我放松 哈皮 闯下这么大的祸你叫我怎么放轻松?
I trusted Beck. Right?
我那么相信贝克 懂吗?
I thought he was my friend, so I gave him the only thing Mr. Stark left behind for me
我以为他是朋友 把史塔克先生留给我唯一的东西给了他
and now he's gonna kill my friends and half of Europe, so please,
现在他要杀了我的朋友 毁灭半个欧洲 所以求你了
do not tell me to relax.
别叫我放松
I'm sorry, Happy. I'm sorry. I shouldn't shout.
对不起 哈皮 我不该大吼大叫
I just really miss him.
我真的很想他
Yeah, I miss him, too.
对 我也想他
Everywhere I go...
不管我到哪儿
I see his face. And...
都能看见他的身影
the whole world is asking who is gonna be the next Iron Man?
全世界都在问谁会成为下一个钢铁侠?
I don't know if that's me, Happy. I'm not Iron Man.
我不知道会不会是我 哈皮 我不是钢铁侠
You're not Iron Man.
你不是钢铁侠
You're never gonna be Iron Man.
你永远成不了钢铁侠
Nobody could live up to Tony.
没有人能比得上托尼
Not even Tony.
哪怕是他自己
Tony was my best friend. And he was a mess.
托尼是我最好的朋友 他千疮百孔
He second-guessed everything he did. He was all over the place.
他后悔自己做的每个决定 日子过得一塌糊涂
The one thing that he did that he didn't second-guess was picking you.
唯一一个他不曾后悔的决定就是选了你
I don't think Tony would've done what he did...
我觉得托尼之所以会做那些事
if he didn't know that you were gonna be here after he was gone.
就是因为他知道他走之后还有你在这儿
Your friends are in trouble. You're all alone. The tech is missing.
现在你的朋友身处险境 你单枪匹马 手无寸铁
What are you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么办?
I'm gonna kick his ass.
我要把那混蛋揍飞
No, I mean, right now. Specifically, what are we gonna do?
我是说现在 这一刻我们要怎么做?
Because we've been hovering over a tulip field for the last fifteen minutes.
我们已经在郁金香田上空盘旋十五分钟了
Right. I can't call my friends because he's tracking their phones...
对 他会追踪我朋友的电话 我不能打给他们
- Give me your phone? - My cell phone?
- 把你的电话给我 - 我的手机吗?
- Yeah. - Okay. Here.
- 是的 - 好的 给
- What's your password? - "password".
- 密码是什么? -“密码”
No, what is your password?
不 你的密码是什么?
Password. The word. Spell that. Password.
就是“密码” 两个字全拼
You're the head of security and your password is password?
身为安保总管你的手机密码是“密码”?
I don't feel good about it either.
我也知道是有点不妥
'Ello, guv'nor! Cup o' tea for you? I'mma be in London.
您好 这位爷 喝茶吗您呐 我现在在伦敦
- They're in London. - London? Okay.
- 他们在伦敦 - 伦敦 好嘞
- Yeah, I need a suit! - Suit?
- 是的 我需要战衣 - 战衣??
Okay... um...
可以…嗯…
Bring up everything you have on Spider-Man.
好的 调出所有关于蜘蛛侠战衣的资料
Yeah, open that. Okay. No, no, no.
好 打开文件 下一个 下一个 下一个
- What? - Nothing.
- 什么? - 没什么
You take care of the suit. I'll take care of the music.
你负责搞定战衣 我负责搞定音乐
Oh! I love Led Zeppelin!
我超爱“齐柏林飞艇”!
Okay, can you pull up my web shooters?
快点 好吧 调出蛛网发射器?
Isolate the taser webs and reconfigure and boost the voltage to a
把电击蛛网分离出来 重新设置 把电压系数
factor of 25%, and with complete manual control over detonation.
提高至百分之二十五 引爆装置完全由我手动进行控制
I thought Kree having sleeper cells was top-secret information?
居然也算最高机密?
Nick... satellites are picking up an E.M. pulse.
尼克 卫星侦测到电磁脉冲
I thought that was over.
这事不是解决了吗
- It's the biggest one yet. - Where?
- 这次数值比之前都大 - 在哪儿?
London.
伦敦
Okay guys. The company set up a city tour, and then we'll grab a bite,
同学们 旅行社为我们安排了巴士观光
then head to the airport.
就坐飞机回家
Is no one else gonna acknowledge how crazy this is?
只有我一个人觉得这事很不正常吗?
I get it. There's been nothing scientific about this science tour at all.
我也觉得 这趟科学之旅跟科学没半毛钱关系
No, no, no. I'm talking about Peter.
不 我说的是彼得
Has no one else here noticed how shady he is?
只有我一个人觉得他形迹可疑吗?
Because I saw him in the bathroom of a reststop with some woman in his underwear,
我之前看到他在加油站的房间里
and he's always sneaking away. Like back at the opera? Huh?
他总是偷偷溜走 就像看歌剧那次?
And now what, he's suddenly off the trip? With his family in Berlin?
现在他又突然离队 去找他在柏林的亲戚?
Is no one else here interested in the truth?
只有我一个人想知道真相吗?
"The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world."
客观真理这一概念正在从世界上消失
George Orwell. Thank you, MJ.
乔治·奥威尔 谢谢 MJ
Yeah, well. I mean, since Peter's not really here to tell his truth,
对 但既然彼得现在不能给出他的解释
what about you, Brad? Why do you think it's cool
那么你呢 布拉德
to take pictures of people in the bathroom?
你觉得在厕所里偷拍别人是对的吗?
Yeah, dude. What's that about?
是啊 哥们 解释一下?
No, no. It wasn't like that. It was...
不是那样的 我拍照
I was trying to take...
是因为…
Let's just put all this craziness behind us, and have a nice, peaceful afternoon.
让我们这些不愉快抛之脑后 度过一段美好安宁的午后时光
"Sounds great, Mr. Harrington!", said the class.
“好主意 哈林顿先生” 同学们说道
Okay.
走吧
I'm gonna be a cool teacher right now...
作为良师益友劝你两句
You've got to stop doing that, okay? It is weird.
你不能再这么干了 好吗 很变态
No more photos in the bathroom. Urinal or stalls. Okay?
别在厕所偷拍了 要么上小号 要么上大号 好吗?
- Look at this! - Mr. Harrington. Come on.
- 同学们快来看 - 哈林顿老师
- We got a bus all to ourselves! - Nice to see you all. Come on.
- 这辆巴士被我们包下了 - 很高兴认识大家 上车吧
I'll get this, yeah? Why not?
给我拿吧 好?
Thank you.
谢谢您
All right!
都上车了!
I have the kids.
孩子们入套了
I got here as fast as I could. I did a full perimeter sweep.
一收到消息我就来了 我绕着全城巡视了一遍
Nothing.
没有发现
Damn it.
见鬼
Pulse is spiking.
脉冲变强了
- I'll take another look. - Soon as you see something, report.
- 我再去看看 - 一有发现立即报告
You're all we got, Beck.
我们就指望你了
This is what I fear. May God help us, Fury.
万一真像我想的那样 就只能愿神保佑了 弗瑞
God help us all.
愿神保佑我们所有人
Okay people, no Avengers coming. We're good to go.
很好 没有复仇者来碍事 可以开始了
- William, launch the drones. - Copy that, brother.
- 威廉姆 发射无人机 - 收到 兄弟
Drones are entering the atmosphere, weapons hot.
无人机即将进入大气层 全副武装
- Excellent. Janice? - I'm still working on the cape.
- 好极了 珍妮丝 - 我还在整理斗篷
You got to get those wrinkes out in a few hours. I
一条褶皱都不能有
could literally be shaking hands with the Queen.
再过几个小时我就要跟女王握手了
- Guterman? - Almost in position.
- 古特曼 - 马上就位
Okay. Hit it, Victoria.
好的 动手 维多利亚
Increasing pulse.
脉冲增强
Whatever this thing is, it's a hundred times bigger than the previous ones.
不管这次来的是什么 它的威力是之前的一百倍
- EDITH? - Yes, Quentin?
- 伊迪丝? - 是的 昆汀?
Show me my loose ends.
显示待击杀目标
Once the show's going, execute a kill order on my command.
演出开始后 我一下令你就击杀目标
- Copy. - Alright. Start the show.
- 收到 - 好了 开始演出
Let's save the world, people.
我们来拯救世界吧
I don't like this. Something's definitely up.
我有不好的预感 肯定要出事
You're an F.O.S. now.
你现在是“蛛友”了
Friend of Spider-Man. And you have to remember, just stay calm.
蜘蛛侠的朋友 记住一点 保持淡定
That doesn't look good.
情形不妙
But it's fake, so there's nothing to worry about.
那都是假的 没什么可担心的
The kids are in the kill zone.
孩子们已进入死亡区域
Great work, Guterman.
干得好 古特曼
- What? - Happy here. Happy Hogan here.
- 干吗? - 我是哈皮 哈皮·霍根
I know. What do you want?
废话 找我干吗?
Oh, great. Mr. Stark was going through his belongings,
哦 太好了 我在史塔克先生家整理他的遗物
apparently he owes a surfboard that you left behind.
找到一块你落在这儿的冲浪板
- What? - People over there said
- 什么? - 他们都说
they didn't think that Nick Fury's a surfer.
尼克·弗瑞不可能会冲浪
The guy says, appearances can be deceiving.
我说 不要被表象欺骗了
It's not mine. And don't ever call this number again.
不是我的 以后别再打这个号码
[英国 多塞特海岸]
Okay, Fury's got the coded message.
好了 弗瑞收到我的暗号了
- Your friends are at the Tower Bridge. - Okay.
你的朋友们在伦敦塔桥上 - 好的
The boy called it the London Bridge but I figured it out.
你哥们叫它“伦敦桥”但我还是明白了
I'm gonna go scoop them up. Okay?
我这就去接他们 好吗?
- Yeah. - We're close.
- 是的 - 就在眼前
- We're close. - How's the suit coming?
- 我们很接近 - 战衣怎么样?
- Almost done. - Good.
- 快完成了 - 很好
Wait, wait.
等等
If something happens to me, could you please give this to MJ?
要是我有什么不测 你能把这个给MJ吗?
You're gonna make it back. You'll give it to her yourself. Okay? You got this.
你会平安归来的 到时你自己给她好吗 你能行的
- I got this. - Now walk me through it.
- 我能行的 - 说说你的计划
I know it's illusion tech, right?
那都是幻象技术对吧?
All I have to do is get on the inside of the illusion, then I can take it
我要做的就是进入幻象内部 关闭幻象
down. Find him, and he's just a guy, so I can take EDITH right back.
关闭幻象 找出贝克 他只是普通人 我能把伊迪丝抢回来
Right. But last time, you got hit by a train.
对 但上回你被火车撞了
True. But, this time...
对 但是这回…
How do I explain this... uhh...
我怎么解释这个…呃…
- I have like a sixth sense? - The Peter-tingle.
- 我拥有一种第六感 -“彼得一激灵”
That's what you're talking about, right? It's not working, though.
你是想说这个吧 但它失灵了
I heard it wasn't working right now. Is it?
我听说它目前失灵了 是吗?
It is working. Well, I don't... I don't know if it's working...
没有失灵…我不确定有没有失灵
Okay. So your Peter-tingle. That's the plan.
很好 你用“彼得一激灵” 就这么办
I'm gonna go get your friends. You get that Peter-tingle back online.
我去接你的朋友 你让“彼得一激灵”重振雄风
I got this. I got this.
我能行 我能行 我能行
- Cue the lightning... - Cuing lightning.
- 释放闪电… - 释放闪电
Sir, is it still safe on the top or should we all...
先生 车顶上安全吗 我们是不是该下来
No it's not... All right.
不 不是…天啊
Why did the bus driver stop?
司机怎么说?
- The bus driver's gone. - What?
- 司机跑了 - 什么 去哪儿了?
It's okay. Mr. Dell and I have it under control.
没事 我和戴尔先生会保护你们
- No, no, no. Don't drag me into this one. - I'm doing my best, Julius!
- 打住 别把我拉下水 罗杰 - 我已经使出股肱之力了 朱利尔斯!
The witches are back!
巫术又来了!
Oh my God! Get off the bus!
天啊 快下车!
I got you. Follow me, kids!
同学们跟我走!
Now that is an Avengers-level threat.
这才像符合复仇者水准的灾难
- This way! - This way!
- 这边 - 这边!
- Okay! Okay! - Flash!
- 快跑 天啊 - 闪电!
This way, kids! Follow me!
跟着我 这边 同学们跟我走!
- It's not real, it's not real! - That one looks pretty real to me!
- 那不是真的 不是真的 - 我看着比真的还真!
Earth, wind, fire, water... Oh, no. They've joined forces like Power Rangers!
土 风 火 水完了 它们像超凡战队一样合体了!
- You're thinking of Voltron. - Who?
- 你说的那是战神金刚 - 谁?
Voltron! You're thinking of Voltron!
战神金刚 是战神金刚!
Hey, look. It's Mysterio! He's gonna save us.
嘿 快看 神秘客来了 他来救我们了
- Wait, Mysterio knows we know. - Then we're in danger.
- 等等 如果神秘客知道我们知道了 - 那我们就有危险了
So are they. We should go.
对 同学们也是 我们得离开这儿
Kill that witch!
杀了那个巫婆!
This is for my family!
我要为我的家人报仇!
You should get somewhere safe, Fury. I don't see this ending well.
你最好去安全的地方 弗瑞 我觉得这场战斗凶多吉少
I appreciate your concern. But I never leave my men behind.
多谢你的关心 但我从不会弃战友不顾
All right. Comms check.
好吧 通信测试
You hear me, kid?
听得到吗?
Yeah I can. It's just a little loud out here.
听得到 就是外面噪声有点大
- I like the new suit. - Thanks.
- 新战衣不错 - 谢谢
Whoa... Peter, you sure that's not real?
彼得 你确定那是假的吗?
Yeah, it's just a hundred times bigger than I expected.
对 只是比我预想中夸张一百倍
- Still the play? - Uh-huh.
- 按原计划吗? - 啊哈
We need to get high enough so that it doesn't see me coming.
我们尽量往高处飞 别让贝克发现我来了
Copy. Stay sticky.
明白 粘紧了
- Hey, Happy. - Yeah, kid? What is it?
- 嘿 哈皮 - 是的 什么事 孩子?
We need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt....
我们得好好谈谈你跟我伯母的事
Beck, report!
贝克 报告情况!
Hey, Guterman. I need a response, something quick and decisive...
嘿 古特曼 我得回他话 要快要果断
It's all the Elementals. They somehow merged into something...
所有元素众合体变成了某种
...something else. Something more powerful.
某种其它物质 更为强大
It's drawing energy from the Earth's core.
正在从地核中吸取能量
See, now that's some bullshit.
你听这说的什么鬼话
Is that...?
那是…?
Be ready for anything.
做好万全准备
Yeah.
Ohh, it's not real, it's not real, it's not real!
哦 这是假的 这是假的 这是假的!
Whoa... That's awesome.
哇哦 真是太厉害了
William, I've got drones breaking formation.
威廉姆 无人机阵型被打乱了
Maybe they hit a flock of birds or something. You're fine.
可能撞上了几只鸟吧 没事的
Well, I wanna see what's happening there. I'm taking manual control.
好吧 我要看看里面的情况 我来手动控制
Do you see anything?
里面有东西吗?
Yeah.
And I'm gonna kill him.
我会杀了他
I hope this works!
但愿这招管用!
You got me?
你瞄准了吗?
I gotcha.
搞定了
Boss, the illusion is coming apart.
头儿 幻象正在消失
The show's over.Beck.
演出结束了 贝克
- EDITH, give me some protection. - Copy.
- 伊迪丝 保护我 - 收到
Kill it. Just kill the illusion. Kill it.
关掉 关掉幻象
No. I'm not gonna kill it. They'll see you.
不能关 他们会看到的
They'll see what I want them to see!
他们会看到我想让他们看到的!
- Do you still need the cape? - Yes, Janice.
- 你还需要斗篷吗? - 是的 珍妮丝
I still need the cape.
我还需要斗篷
Done.
关了
Now, William, render my illusion suit.
威廉姆 显示我的幻象战衣
Alright, hang on.
好吧 等等
The monster was full of drones! It's crazy!
快看那怪物 太疯狂了!
There you are.
找到你了
Easy...
稳住
Who the hell is that?
这又是谁?
- Ned! - Happy!
- 内德 - 哈皮!
I gotta get you guys outta here! Get on the jet!
我带你们离开这儿 快上飞机!
- Who are you? - I work with Spider-Man, okay?
- 你是谁? - 我是蜘蛛侠同事 好吗?
- You gotta get on that jet. - You work for Spider-Man?
- 你们快上飞机 - 你为蜘蛛侠办事?
I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man!
我是蜘蛛侠同事 不是为他办事!
New plan. Into the tower!
计划改变 躲进伦敦塔!
- Happy, are you okay? - Yeah, we're okay. Just do your best.
- 哈皮 你没事吧? - 是的 我们没事 你快去抓贝克
- EDITH, target Spider-Man. - Copy.
- 伊迪丝 攻击蜘蛛侠 - 收到
I'll just kill the kids myself.
我自己动手杀那些孩子
There you are.
找到你们了
Into the crown jewels vault! Go, go, go!
快跑 进皇室珍宝金库 走 走 走!
Go into the vault. The walls are eight feet thick.
金库墙有八英尺厚 快进去
- Go into the vault! - What?
- 去金库 - 什么?
Into the vault! Go!
进金库 动作快!
Take cover!
找掩护!
I see you.
看见你了
Go!
快跑!
How does Cap do that?
队长是怎么扔的?
Happy? Say something, please. Just let me know you're alive.
哈皮 哈皮 回话
- I'm here! I'm here. - Oh, Happy! Thank God.
- 我在 我在 - 哦 哈皮 谢天谢地你还活着
I bought us some time.
我这儿还能撑一会儿
But not much.
但撑不了太久
I'm trying to get to Beck but I can't shake these drones.
我靠近不了贝克 无人机数量太多
Increase the sonic attack drone and kill him.
增加音速攻击无人机 给我干掉他
Gotcha.
找着你了
Goin' up!
上去!
Finally.
总算消停了
Hey, William? How are we doing?
嘿 威廉 怎么样了?
Illusion almost back up.
幻象就快恢复了
I don't know how you're gonna spin this.
不知道你准备怎么扭转乾坤
Great. No webs.
真是祸不单行
Are we gonna die?
我们会死吗?
Nobody dies on my watch.
有我在没人会死
I wasted my life playing video games and we're gonna die!
我这辈子光玩游戏 啥也没干就要死了!
I have a fake ID. And I've never even used it.
我有张假证件 还一次都没用过
I post stupid videos daily for people to like me!
我每天发布无聊视频就希望别人喜欢我!
Hey! If it wasn't for those stupid videos, Spider-Man would have never found you.
嘿 要不是这些无聊视频 蜘蛛侠不可能找到你们
Spider-Man follows me?
蜘蛛侠关注我了?
I saved us, guys!
是我拯救了我们!
If you saved us, then why are we about to die?
拯救个屁 我们马上要死了?
- Stop it! - I'm sorry! Okay?
- 别吵了 - 对不起 行了吧?
I just... I'm obsessed with telling the truth even if it hurts other people's feelings.
我就是喜欢说大实话 哪怕有时会很伤人
I'm in love with Spider-Man's aunt.
我爱上了蜘蛛侠的伯母
We're sharing, right?
我们不是敞开了说吗?
Your lies are over, Beck.
你的谎言到头了 贝克
This certainly isn't ideal, but... I have contingencies. EDITH?
这结果确实不理想 但我也留了后手 伊迪丝?
Just give me the glasses.
把眼镜还给我
You want these?
你想要这个?
Come and get them.
过来拿呀
Come on, Peter-tingle.
拜托了 “彼得一激灵”
Why aren't these drones firing?
无人机怎么不开火?
You're in the strike zone. The chance of getting hit...
你在攻击区内 被击中的可能性为
No, fire all the drones now!
不 命令所有无人机开火!
Beck!
贝克!
Beck...
贝克
You lied to me.
你欺骗了我
- I trusted you. - I know.
- 我那么信任你 - 我知道
That's the most... disappointing part.
我知道 那也是最令人失望的地方
You're a good person, Peter.
彼得 你是个好人
Such a weakness...
这是你的软肋
Stark was right.
史塔克没看错人
You do deserve that.
你有资格戴上它
You can't trick me anymore.
我不会再中你的计了
EDITH, turn off the drones!
伊迪丝 关闭无人机!
Prepare for retinal and biometric scans
准备进行视网膜及生物特征扫描 扫描完毕
Shall I execute all cancellation protocols?
你希望我对所有无人机执行撤销协议吗?
Do it. Execute them all.
执行 一个都不留
Confirmed.
确认
Give me the spear.
把长矛给我
That's a halberd.
这叫长戟
Welcome back, Peter.
欢迎回来 彼得
Thank you.
谢谢你
How could you do all of this?
你怎么能做出这种事?
You'll see, Peter.
你会知道的 彼得
People tend to believe...
人们总想去相信什么
And nowadays...
如今这世道
they'll believe anything.
他们什么都相信
Is he...
他…
Is this real?
这是真的吗?
All illusions are down, Peter.
所有幻象都已关闭 彼得
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
MJ! MJ.
- Are you okay? - I'm okay. Are you okay?
- 你没事吧? - 我没事 你没事吧?
- Yeah. - Is everybody also okay?
- 是的 - 其他人也都没事吧?
Everyone's okay.
大家都没事
What happened?
发生了什么?
There was this... the drones, and they were following us, and then, they just stopped.
是这样的…几架无人机一直在追我们 然后它们突然就不动了
- Was that you? - Yeah.
- 是你阻止的吗? - 是的
Did you get him?
你打败他了?
- Yeah. - Well, I, umm...
- 是的 - 嗯 我 嗯…
brought that.
带了这个
- In case you needed some help. - Thanks.
- 想着兴许你需要帮手 - 谢谢
Anyway, uh...
话说
There was this sweaty guy, in the tower with us.
刚才有个爱出汗的大叔 陪我们躲在伦敦塔
I think, he like, works for you or something.
听说是为你办事的
He, um...
他 嗯…
He gave me this.
他给了我这个
No...
No!
不!
Oh, MJ, I am so sorry. I had this plan, this stupid plan,
哦 MJ 真对不起 我本来想了个愚蠢的计划
and I wrote it all down, and I was gonna buy you
我都写下来了 买好这个
this. I'll give it to you in Paris, at the top...
在巴黎送给你
Did you kiss me?
你吻了我 怎么…?
I don't really have much luck when it comes to getting close to people...
我跟别人付出真心相处总是没有好结果…
...so I lied.
我只好说谎
I wasn't just watching you 'cause I thought you were Spider-Man.
我总看你不只是因为我认为你是蜘蛛侠
That's great.
太好了
Black Dahlia. Like...
黑色大丽花 那个…
- The murder. Yeah. - The murder. Yeah.
- 谋杀案 是啊 - 谋杀案 是啊
I'm sorry it's broken.
可惜弄碎了
I actually like it better broken.
碎的更好 我更喜欢
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you, too.
我也很喜欢你
Okay. I should, umm...
可以 我应该 嗯…
I should walk... probably get back to the class.
我该回去找大家了
I'll go and....
那我去…
...yeah. I don't know.
好吧 我犯晕了
Just in case.
以防万一
Yeah. No, no, May, you're right. He did great. He was strong.
是啊 不 不 梅 你是对的 他表现很棒 很坚强
Yeah. I'm glad he stayed, too. I gotta go.
对 我也很庆幸他留下了 我得挂了
Wow, I'm glad you're alive. I guess the coded message worked.
哇 很高兴你还活着 看来你听懂我的暗号了
"Appearances can be deceiving."
不要被表象欺骗了
I'm surprised you didn't just wink in the camera.
你就差没冲摄像头对我眨眼睛了
It worked.
反正你懂了
Only because I had serious doubts about Beck from the beginning.
那是因为我从一开始就对贝克深表怀疑
Not true. He had zero doubts.
才怪 他对贝克深信不疑
Where's Parker?
帕克在哪儿?
- He's with the girl. - I need to speak with him.
- 在陪女朋友 - 我有话要跟他说
He'll call you.
他会打给你的
He'll ca...
他会打给…
Okay! That's great!
好吧 很好!
Well he better. Or it's your ass.
他最好会 不然你给我等着
And don't even think about ghosting me.
你们可别想拉黑我
[美国 新泽西州 纽瓦克]
You sure no one else has figured it out?
你确定没有其他人发现吗?
Yeah. It's not like anybody really pays attention to you.
对 你在班里本来就是小透明
Ouch.
扎心了
Except for me.
只有我关注你
- Aww. Thanks. - Don't be late.
- 哦 谢谢 - 别迟到了
I won't. See you later.
我不会的 回头见
- You guys are so cute. - Thanks.
- 你们小两口太有爱了 - 谢谢
I was thinking that maybe we should all...
我在想也许我们都应该…
I don't know, like go on a double date or something.
我不知道 也许可以搞个四人约会之类
- Oh... we broke up. - Oh... we broke up.
- 哦…我们分手了 - 哦…我们分手了
No! What... why?
不是吧 为什么?
Men and women grow apart. But the journey they
一对男女分道扬镳 但他们一起走过的路
shared together will always be a part of them.
将永远留在他们心中
- You are so wise. - Thank you.
- 你真的好睿智 - 谢谢
Hello, Gerald.
你好 杰罗德
Could Mother not make it?
我妈妈没来吗?
May!
梅!
I promise you... He's here! Don't give me a ticket.
我保证…他来了 别开罚单
So glad you're okay!
你没事太好了!
No. For real, I'm good. I'm actually really... fine.
不 说真的 我真的没事 我现在感觉特别好
Let's go. Where are your bags?
走吧 你的包在哪里?
- Oh, right. They got blown up. - Yeah.
- 对了 都被炸飞了 - 是的
I've kept my identity pretty guarded, these past couple of years.
过去几年里我努力隐瞒自己的秘密身份
I faced a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies.
我见过了太多欺骗 我受够了这些谎言
So, it's time for the truth to be out there.
所以 现在是时候说出真相了
Are you dating?
你们在谈恋爱吗?
- Not really. - Yes.
- 不是真的 - 是的
What?
什么?
- I...think... - ...summer fling.
- 我以为…不是露水情吗
Yes, that evolves and grows like...
是的 然后慢慢发展成…
I still don't know where it's going to go.
我也不知道会发展成什么
- ...opens you wherever it might lead. - Anywhere.
- 任何发展都有可能 - 顺其自然
And to share with people...
都会与你分享
But we'll always be friends no matter what.
不管怎样我们都是朋友
I'm gonna go, because I've got a date... Uh....
我得走了 我还有个约会
- We all are interconnected... - Bye!
- 因为我们都是相互联系的… - 再见!
Sorry
打扰了
[- 就来 两分钟 - 飞荡时不要发短信]
- Hey! - Hey!
- 嘿 - 嘿!
Sorry I'm late.
嘿 抱歉我来晚了
It's fine.
没事
- You ready? - Yeah.
- 准备好了吗? - 是的
You're gonna love this.
保准你会爱上
Okay! Okay! Okay!
可以 可以 可以!
I'm not gonna watch. I'm not gonna watch.
我不会看的 我不会看的
I'm not looking. I'm not looking. I'm not looking!
我不看 我不看 我不看!
You can put me down now! You can put me down now!
好了 放我下去 放我下去!
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah! Yeah, I'm okay. Just....
是啊 是的 我没事 只是
Never, never doing that again. I'm never doing that again.
以后再也不玩这个了 我再也不玩了
Okay. Well, I should probably get out of here.
好的 我不能在这儿久留
- Be safe. - See you later.
- 注意安全 - 回头见
This is breaking news.
现在播送突发新闻
We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London.
上周的伦敦袭击事件爆出惊人内幕
An anonymous source provided this video, it shows
下面这段视频由匿名人士提供 它显示
Quentin Beck, aka, Mysterio, moments before his death.
记录了神秘客昆汀·贝克临死前的影像
A warning: You may find this video disturbing.
警告:内容可能会令大家极为震惊
I managed to send the Elemental back into the dimensional rift
我用尽全力把元素众送回空间裂缝
but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive.
但我可能没法活着离开这座桥了
Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has...
不知为什么蜘蛛侠袭击了我 他有…
an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology.
一支史塔克工业的武装无人机大军
He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else.
他说只有他能成为新钢铁侠 其他人不行
Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack?
你确定要执行无人机攻击吗?
There will be significant casualities.
那样会造成大量伤亡
Do it. Execute them all.
我不在乎 执行 一个都不留
This shocking video was released earlier today on
今天早些时候在颇具争议的新闻网站
the controversial news website 'thedailybugle.net.
《号角日报》上放出了这段惊人录像
There you have it folks: conclusive proof that Spider-Man
大家都看到了 如今铁证如山 就是蜘蛛侠
was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio!
残忍杀害了神秘客!
An interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet
这位来自异空间的战士 为保护我们的星球献出了生命
and who will no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time!
他毫无疑问将被载入史册 神秘客是有史以来最伟大的超级英雄!
But that's not all folks, here's the real blockbuster.
这还不算完 朋友们 还有一个更大的重磅炸弹
Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down.
坐稳了 别被吓到
Spider-Man's real... Spider-Man's real name is
蜘蛛侠的真名 蜘蛛侠的真名叫
Spider-Man's name is
蜘蛛侠的真叫
Peter Parker!
彼得·帕克!
What the fu
搞什么
You gotta tell him.
你得告诉他
It was fine. The little boy handled it.
已经没事了 那小子都搞定了
- We helped. - Talos!
- 我们也出力了 - 塔洛斯!
Come on, how was I supposed to know that the whole thing was fake?
拜托 我怎么知道整件事都是假的?
I mean that was all very, very convincing, you know.
我的意思是这一切都非常 非常有说服力 你知道的
The performances, the illusion. That costume, the craftsmanship in there.
表演 幻想 那身服装 里面的工艺
I mean, this is just embarassing for a shape-shifter.Fine!
我的意思是 这只是一个变形器的防腐处理 好吧!
Hey there. I hope your mission is going well.
你好 你那边任务进展还顺利吧
We gave the glasses to Parker, about a week ago. Like you said, and...
大约一周前 我们把眼镜给了帕克 就像你说的 而且…
It was very touching, you know?
很感人 你知道吗?
Really, really quite touching.
场面非常感人 感人肺腑 热泪盈眶
Talos.
塔罗斯
And...
而且…
Shortly after that...
不久之后…
Everything kind of went off the rails, and so we need you to come back.
事情就变得不受控制了 所以我们需要你回来
Cause everyone kept asking me where the Avengers
所有人都在问我复仇者们去哪儿了
are, and I don't know what to say to that.
是的 我不知道该怎么说
So youre lucky if Iron Man...
幸好蜘蛛侠打赢了…
Everybody back to work!
大家回去干活了!
Who's got my shoes?
谁拿了我的鞋?