罗马假日 Roman Holiday

上映日期: 1,953

语言: 英语 / 意大利语 / 德语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 威廉·惠勒

演员: 奥黛丽·赫本 / 格利高里·派克 / 埃迪·艾伯特 / 哈特利·鲍尔 / 哈考特·威廉姆斯 / 玛格丽特·罗林斯 / 托里奥·卡米纳提 / Paolo Carlini / Claudio Ermell


台词
罗马假日
Paramount News brings you a special coverage
派拉蒙新闻为大家特别报导
of Princess Ann's visit to London,
安公主访问伦敦的情况
the first stop on her much- publicized goodwill tour of European capitals.
这是其欧洲首都亲善访问的首站
She gets a royal welcome from the British,
她受到皇室的款待
as thousands cheer the gracious young member of one of Europe's oldest ruling families.
民众欢迎这欧洲古国的年轻成员
After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace,
完成三天活动和参观白金汉宫后
Ann flew to Amsterdam,
安公主飞赴阿姆斯特丹
where Her Royal Highness dedicated the new International Aid Building
主持国际援助大楼的开幕典礼
and christened an ocean liner,
及一艘邮轮的启航仪式
then went to Paris,
然后前往巴黎
where she attended many official functions
出席多项官方活动
of the week's continuous public appearances,
经过一周的出访活动仍无疲态
and, at her country's embassy that evening,
当晚 在大使馆
a formal reception and ball in her honor
驻意大利大使为公主
was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.
特设盛宴和舞会招待贵宾
Her Royal Highness.
有请公主殿下
His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte.
主教阁下鲁西奥 艾蒙特大人
Sir Hugo Macy de Farmington.
法明顿爵士
- Good evening, Sir Hugo. - Good evening, Your Royal Highness.
- 晚上好 爵士 - 晚上好 殿下
His Highness the Maharajah of Khanipur
肯尼甫大人
and the Rajkumari.
马哈拉渣夫妇
I'm so glad that you could come.
很高兴你赏脸出席
- Thank you. - Thank you, madam.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢 公主殿下
Friherre Erick af Massinsjarna Bergenskiold.
贝根斯基奥大人
Prince Istvan Barlossy Nagyavaros.
纳加雅佛罗斯王子
How do you do?
幸会
Lhre Hoheit der Furst und die Fursten von und zu Luchtenstichenholz.
路坦斯狄根大人夫妇
Sir Hari Singh and Kmark Singh.
辛格爵士夫妇
The Count and Countess Von Marstrand.
马斯特兰伯爵夫妇
Good evening, Countess.
晚上好 伯爵夫人
Good evening.
晚上好
Se?or e Se?ora Joao de Camoes.
祖昆先生 夫人
Good evening.
晚上好
Hassan El Din Pasha.
甸帕沙大人
How do you do?
幸会
I hate this nightgown.
我讨厌这条睡袍
I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear, too.
我讨厌我所有的睡袍和内衣
My dear, you have lovely things.
公主 你的衣服很漂亮
But I'm not two hundred years old.
但我不是老太婆
Why can't I sleep in pajamas?
为何我不能穿睡衣
Pajamas!
睡衣
Just the top part.
只是上衣就好
Did you know there are people
你可知道有些人
who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
喜欢裸睡吗
I rejoice to say that I did not.
我很乐意告诉你 我不知道
Listen.
听好
Ann, your slippers.
安 你的拖鞋
Please put on your slippers and come away from the window.
快穿上拖鞋 远离窗边
Your milk and crackers.
牛奶和饼干
Everything we do is so wholesome.
一切都这么刻板
They'll help you to sleep.
这些有助你入睡
I'm too tired to sleep. I shan't sleep a wink.
我太累了 无法入睡
Now, my dear, if you don't mind, tomorrow's schedule, or "schedule,"
公主 现在说一下明天的时间表 或是行程表
whichever you prefer. Both are correct.
两者都是一样
8:30, breakfast here with the embassy staff.
八点半 跟大使馆人员吃早餐
9:00, we leave for the Polinari automotive works,
九点 参观宝莲莱尼车厂
where you'll be presented with a small car.
你会获赠一部小汽车
Thank you.
谢谢
Which you will not accept.
你不会收礼物
No, thank you.
不 谢了
10:35, inspection of food and agricultural organization,
10点35分 视察农业组织
will present you with an olive tree.
他们会送橄榄树
No, thank you.
不 谢了
Which you will accept.
你会收下这礼物
Thank you.
谢谢
10:55, the New Foundling Home for Orphans.
10点55分 新的孤儿院建造
You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone.
出席奠基仪式
Same speech as last Monday.
跟上周同一篇演讲辞
Trade relations.
贸易关系
Yes.
For the orphans?
孤儿院吗
No, no, no, the other one.
不 另一篇
Youth and progress.
青年与进步
Precisely.
对了
11:45, back here to rest. No, that's wrong.
11点45分 回来休息 错了
11:45, conference here with the press.
11点45分 回来开记者会
Sweetness and decency.
友善与正直
1:00 sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry.
一点整 跟外国部长吃午餐
You will wear your white lace and carry a bouquet of
你会穿花边裙和戴一个
- very small pink roses. - Very small pink roses.
- 小的粉红玫瑰花束 - 小的粉红玫瑰花束
3:05, presentation of a plaque.
3点5分 获赠牌匾
Thank you.
谢谢
4:10, review Special Guard of Carabinieri.
4点10分 检阅特警
No, thank you.
不 谢了
- 4:45, back here to change. - How do you do?
- 4点45分 回来更衣 - 幸会
Stop!
住口
- Good heavens! - Stop! Stop! Stop!
- 天哪 - 住口 住口 住口
It's all right, dear. It didn't spill.
没关系 没打翻牛奶
I don't care if it spilled or not.
我不管有没有打翻
I don't care if I drowned in it!
我才不管有没有湿掉
My dear, you're ill.
公主 你不舒服
I'll send for Dr. Bonnachoven.
我找班诺医生来
I don't want Dr. Bonnachoven! Please let me die in peace.
我不要见他 让我死掉好了
You're not dying.
你不会死的
Leave me!
别烦我
- Leave me! - It's nerves. Control yourself, Ann.
- 别烦我 - 是情绪问题 你要自控 安
I don't want to!
我不要自控
Your Highness!
公主殿下
I'll get Dr. Bonnachoven.
我去找班诺医生
It's no use.
没用的
I'll be dead before he gets here.
他来之前 我已经死掉了
She's asleep.
她睡着了
She was in hysterics three minutes ago, Doctor.
刚才她还歇斯底里呢 医生
Are you asleep, ma'am?
你睡着了吗 公主
No!
I'll only disturb Your Royal Highness a moment.
我只会打扰公主殿下一会儿
I'm very ashamed, Dr. Bonnachoven.
我很羞愧 班诺医生
Sudenly, I was crying.
就突然哭起来了
To cry, a perfectly normal thing to do.
哭是完全正常的
It's most important she be calm and relaxed
她要在记者会上
for the press conference, Doctor.
保持冷静轻松 医生
Don't worry, Doctor.
放心 医生
I'll be calm and relaxed.
我会冷静轻松
I'll bow, and I'll smile.
我会鞠躬 微笑
I'll improve trade relations, and.
我会改善贸易关系 我会
There she goes again. Give her something, Doctor, please.
她又是这样子 快想法子 医生
Uncover her arm, please.
麻烦你拉起她的衣袖
What's that?
那是什么
Sleep and calm.
安眠和镇静剂
This will relax you and make Your Highness feel a little happy.
这会令你放轻松和开怀一点
It's a new drug, quite harmless.
是一种新药 无害的
There.
行了
I don't feel any different.
我不觉得有分别
You will. It may take a little time to take hold.
会有的 待会药力就见效了
Just, now, lie back.
现在快休息一下
Can I keep just one light on?
只开一盏灯行吗
Of course.
当然可以
Best thing I know
现在最重要的
is to do exactly what you wish for a while.
是让你随心所欲
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢 医生
The General! Doctor, quick!
上将 医生 快来看看
I'm perfectly all right.
我没事
Good night, ma'am.
晚安 公主
- Good night, ma'am. - Good night, Doctor.
- 晚安 公主 - 晚安 医生
Bet 500.
赌五百
500. How many?
我跟 多少张牌
One.
一张
I'll take one.
我要一张
Three.
三张
Foolish boy.
傻瓜
Two for papa.
庄家要两张
500 more.
再下注五百
Without looking.
我照跟
500, and I'll raise you 1,000.
我跟 还大你一千
Two pairs.
两对牌
I got three shy little sevens.
我有三张七点
A nervous straight. Come home, you fools.
同花顺 我赢光你们的 傻瓜
Look at that. 6,500.
6500里拉
Not bad. That's 10 bucks.
还好 就是10美元
One more round,
再来一局
and I'm going to throw you gents right out in the snow.
你们就要清袋了
Say, what is this?
这是什么
I got to get up early.
明天我要早起
Date with Her Royal Highness,
约见了公主
who will graciously pose for some pictures.
她会拍照
What do you mean, early? My personal invitation says 11:45.
什么意思 早起 我的请柬说是11点45分
Couldn't be anything to do with the fact that you're ahead?
你赢了钱就想走吗
It could.
有可能
It works out fine for me. This is my last 5,000,
我无所谓 我只剩五千里拉
and you hyenas are not gonna get it. Thanks a lot, Irving.
你们休想得到 谢谢 艾文
Yeah, see you at Annie's little party in the morning.
明天在记者会见
- Ciao, Joe. - Yeah, ciao.
- 再见 乔 - 再见
Good night, Joe.
晚安 乔
All right, a little seven- card stud.
好了 再来一局
Okay with me.
我没事
So happy.
真开心
How are you this evening?
你好吗
Hey, wake up.
醒醒
Thank you very much. Delighted.
谢谢
Wake up.
醒醒
No, thank you.
不 谢了
Charmed.
幸会
Charmed, too.
幸会
You may sit down.
你可以坐下了
I think you'd better sit up.
你快起来
You're much too young to get picked up by the police.
否则警察会抓你
- Police? - Yep. Police.
- 警察 - 是的 警察
2:15 and back here to change. 2:45.
2点15分回来更衣 2点45分
You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
没酒量的人就不该喝酒
"If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice"
"我死后还会听见你的声音"
"beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice."
"我在墓中的灵魂依然欢欣"
Do you know that poem?
你听过这首诗吗
What do you know?
真有意思
You're well- read, well- dressed,
你学识好 衣着光鲜
snoozing away in a public street.
却在街头打盹
Would you care to make a statement?
你有何解释
What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency
世界需要的是给友善正直的
in the souls of its young men and.
青年人回报
Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, but.
这个我绝对同意 但是
Get yourself some coffee. You'll be all right.
你快喝点咖啡吧 你会没事的
Look, you take the cab.
你搭这部车
Come on, climb in the cab and go home.
快 上车 回家去
- So happy. - You got any money?
- 真开心 - 你有钱吗
Never carry money.
从不带钱
That's a bad habit.
那是个坏习惯
All right. I'll drop you off. Come on.
好了 我送你一程 来吧
It's a taxi!
是出租车
Well, it's not the Super Chief.
不是特快火车
Colosseum.
圆型剧场
She lives in the Colosseum.
她住在圆型剧场
Is wrong adress.
不是的
Now, look, signore, for me, it is very late night.
听着 现在已经夜深了
Wife. I have three bambino, three bambino.
我有老婆 我有三个孩子
You know bambino?
懂吗
My taxi go home. I go home, too. Together.
我要开车回家了
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号
Here is Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号
I am very happy.
我很开心
1,000 lira.
一千里拉
One, two, three, four mille.
一 二 三 四千里拉
Okay.
好吧
For me?
给我的
Okay, okay. Now, look.
好了 好了 听着
- Take a little bit of that. - Yeah?
- 我已多付了一点钱 - 好吧
Take her wherever she wants to go.
送她想去的地方
Good night.
晚安
- No, no, no, no. - All right, look.
- 不行 不行 - 好了 听着
As soon as she wakes up, see,
等她醒过来了
she'll tell you where she wants to go, okay?
她就会告诉你她要去哪了 好吗
My taxi is not for sleep.
我的车不是旅店
My taxi. No sleep. Understand? You understand?
我的车不是用不睡觉的 你明白吗
Look, pal. This is not my problem, see?
朋友 这不是我的问题
- I never see her before. - Okay.
- 我根本不认识她 - 是的
Is not your problem. Is not my problem.
这不是你的问题 也不是我的
What you want? You don't want girl, yeah?
那你想怎么样 你不想要这女孩
Me don't want girl.
那我也不想
Police! Maybe she want girl.
警察 交给她就行
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
So happy. So happy.
真开心 真开心
I ought to have my head examined.
我该去验脑
Is this the elevator?
这是电梯吗
It's my room.
这是我的房间
I'm terribly sorry to mention it, but the dizziness is getting worse.
别见怪 但我的头越来越晕
Can I sleep here?
可以睡在这里吗
That's the general idea.
正有此意
Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it?
有玫瑰花蕾的睡袍吗
I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight, in these.
恐怕今晚你要将就一下了
Pajamas!
睡衣
Sorry, honey, but I haven't worn a nightgown in years.
抱歉 亲爱的 我多年没穿过睡袍了
Will you help me get undressed, please?
请你帮我宽衣吧
Okay.
好吧
There you are. You can handle the rest.
行了 其余的你自己来
May I have some?
我可以喝一杯吗
No.
不行
Now, look.
听着
This is very unusual.
这是破天荒
I've never been alone with a man before,
我从未单独跟男人在一起过
even with my dress on.
即使有穿衣
With my dress off, it's most unusual.
没穿衣跟男人一起 那就更是奇迹
I don't seem to mind.
我倒不介意
Do you?
你呢
I think I'll go out for a cup of coffee.
我去喝咖啡
You'd better get to sleep.
你快休息好了
No. On this one.
不 这边来
So terribly nice.
你真是好人
These are pajamas. They're to sleep in.
这是睡衣 先穿上
You're to climb into them. You understand?
你才能睡觉 明白吗
Thank you.
谢谢
And you do your sleeping on the couch, see, not on the bed.
你要睡在沙发上 不是床上
Not on the chair, on the couch. Is that clear?
不是椅子上 不是沙发上 知道了吗
Do you know my favorite poem?
可知道我最喜欢哪首诗
You've already recited that for me.
你念过了
"Arethusa arose From her couch of snows."
"山林仙女从阿克罗斯伦安山"
"In the Acroceraunian mountains."
"皑皑白雪里升起"
- Keats. - Shelley.
- 凯希 - 莎莉
You just keep your mind off the poetry and on the pajamas.
别再吟诗了 快换上睡衣
Everything'll be all right, see?
你会没事的
It's Shelley. I'll be back in about 10 minutes.
莎莉 我十分钟后回来
Keats.
是凯希
You have my permission to withdraw.
你可以退下了
Thank you very much.
谢谢
- Well? - No trace, Your Excellency.
- 怎么样 - 没发现 阁下
Have you searched the grounds?
整个地方都搜过了吗
Every inch, sir, from the attics to the cellar.
每个地方都找过了 长官 从阁楼到地下室
I must put you on your honor not to speak of this to anyone.
你得发誓保守这秘密
I must remind you that the princess is the direct heir to the throne.
你别忘记公主是王室继承人
This must be classified as top crisis secret.
这事故列为一级机密
- Have I your pledge? - Yes, sir.
- 明白吗 - 明白 长官
Very well.
很好
Now we must notify Their Majesties.
现在我们必须通知他们的陛下
So happy.
真开心
The pleasure's mine.
是我的荣幸
Screwball.
臭丫头
[大使馆发布最新消息]
[指安公主突然抱恙]
Mr. Hennessy has been looking for you.
亨尼西先生一直问你去了哪里
Thanks a lot, hon.
谢谢 亲爱的
Come in!
进来
You've been looking for me?
找我吗
Just coming to work?
刚回来上班吗
Who, me?
谁 我吗
We start our days at 8:30 in this office.
报馆八点半开工
We pick up our assignments.
我们要采访
I picked mine up last night.
我昨晚完成采访了
- What assignment was that? - The princess. 11:45.
- 哪宗新闻 - 11点45分的公主记者会
You've already been to the interview?
你已出席过记者会吗
Sure. I just got back.
当然 我刚回来
- Well, well, well, all my apologies. - It's all right.
- 那我怪错你了 - 没事
- This is very interesting. - No, just routine.
- 真有趣 - 不 一般采访
Tell me, tell me, did she answer all the questions on the list?
告诉我 她答了你所有的问题吗
Well, of course she did. I've got them right here somewhere.
当然了 答案就在这里
Don't disturb yourself. I have a copy here.
不用麻烦你了 我有一份副本
How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European federation?
公主对欧洲联盟有何看法
She thought it was just fine.
她觉得这挺不错
She did?
是吗
Well, she thought that there'd be two effects.
她说有两种影响
Two?
两种
The direct and the indirect.
直接和间接的
Remarkable.
真好
Naturally, she thought that the indirect would not be as direct as the direct.
当然 她认为间接影响没那么直接
- That is, not right away. - No, no, no, no.
- 不是即时的影响 - 对 对
Later on, of course, well, nobody knows.
日后的事 谁知道呢
Well, well, well, that was a shrewd observation.
这样 好精辟的见解
They fool you, you know, these royal kids.
他们玩你呢 这些王室后裔
They've got a lot more on the ball than we suspect.
他们远比我们想的聪明
How did she feel about the future friendship of nations?
她怎么看各国未来的邦交呢
Youth.
青年人
She felt that the youth of the world
她认为他们是主人翁
must lead the way to a better world.
带领世界迈向更美好的将来
Original.
真有见地
By the way, what was she wearing?
那她穿了什么衣服
You mean, what did she have on?
穿了什么
That's usually what it means.
就是这个意思
What's the matter? Is it a little warm in here for you?
怎么了 你觉得太热吗
No, no. I just hurried over here, that's all.
不 不 只是我刚刚跑来
Naturally, with a story of these dimensions.
当然了 这是重大的新闻
Did you say she was wearing gray?
你说她穿灰裙
No, I didn't say that.
我没说过
Well, she usually wears gray.
她常穿灰色衣裳
Well, it was a kind of a gray.
应该是灰色的
I think I know the dress you mean. It has a gold collar.
我记得那条裙 是金色领子
That's the one. That's the one, yeah.
对了 对了
I didn't know exactly how to describe it, but that's.
我就是不会形容这条裙子
I think you described it very well,
你倒形容得很仔细
in view of the fact that Her Highness
可是公主
was taken violently ill at 3:00 this morning,
在凌晨三点
put to bed with a high fever,
发了高烧 患上急病
and has had all her appointments for today canceled in toto!
她今天的活动都全部取消
In toto?
真的
Yes, Mr. Bradley, in toto.
当然是真的 布拉德利先生
It's certainly pretty hard to swallow.
这真难以置信
In view of the fact that you just left her, of course.
你还刚离开她
But here it is, Mr. Bradley,
你看 布拉德利先生
all over the front page of every newspaper in Rome.
罗马每份报纸的头条
All right, all right, I overslept. It can happen to anybody.
好吧 我睡过头了 人谁无过
If you only got up early enough to read a morning paper,
若你起床后有看早报
you might discover little news events,
就会发现这些大众关注的小新闻
little items of general interest
而不会跟我扯这种
that might prevent someone in the future from getting immersed
荒天下之大谬
in such a gold- plated, triple- decked, star- spangled lie
令人笑掉大牙的谎话
as you have just told me.
就像你刚才说的那样
If I were you, I would try some other line of business,
你该考虑转行
like mattress testing.
做床褥测试员
Is this the princess?
这就是公主吗
Yes, Mr. Bradley, that is the princess.
是的 布拉德利先生 这就是公主
It isn't Annie Oakley, Dorothy Lamour, or Madam Chiang Kai- Shek.
不是奥莉 娜摩 或蒋介石夫人
Take a good look at her.
看清楚
You might be interviewing her again someday.
也许你再有机会访问她
Am I fired?
我被炒鱿了吗
No, you're not fired.
不 没被炒
When I want to fire you, you won't have to ask.
若我要炒你 不用你问我
You'll know you're fired!
你自会知道已经被炒
The man's mad.
那家伙是疯子
Giovanni, it's Joe Bradley.
吉瓦尼 是乔·布拉德利
Now, listen carefully. I want you to hurry up to my place
现在你听清楚 快去我的房间
and see if there's somebody there asleep.
看有没有人在睡觉
Say, Mr. Joe, I look.
乔先生 我说
You wait.
你等等
Mr. Joe?
乔先生
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell me. Tell me.
好 好 怎么样
Giovanni, I love you. Now, listen.
吉瓦尼 我爱你 听好
Yes, Mr. Joe?
好的 乔先生
A gun?
用枪
No!
不行
Yes, a gun, a knife, anything,
用枪 用刀 什么都好
but nobody goes in and nobody goes out.
但别让任何人进出我的房间
Okay.
好的
You still here?
你还在这里吗
How much would a real interview with this dame be worth?
跟这女人做的访问值多少钱
Are you referring to Her Highness?
你指公主吗
I'm not referring to Annie Oakley, Dorothy Lamour or.
我不是指奥莉
How much?
多少钱
What do you care? You got about as much chance as.
问来干嘛 你没机会
I know, but if I did, how much would it be worth?
若有 多少钱
Just a plain talk on world conditions might be worth 250.
跟她谈世界局势值二百五十元
Her views on clothes, of course, would be worth a lot more, maybe 1,000.
跟她谈时装会更值钱 也许一千元
- Dollars? - Dollars.
- 美元 - 美元
I'm talking about her views on everything.
我是指她对任何事情的看法
The private and secret longings of a princess.
公主心事大揭秘
Her innermost thoughts,
尽诉她内心的想法
as revealed to your Rome correspondent
渴望 一切尽在这个
in a private, personal, exclusive interview.
私人的独家专访中
Can't use it, huh?
行不行
I didn't think you'd like it.
早知道你会不喜欢这主意
Come here.
回来
Love angle, too, I suppose?
还有爱情观
Practically all love angle.
当然了
With pictures.
有图为证
Could be. How much?
可能 多少钱
That particular story will be worth five grand to any news service.
任何报馆都会出价五千美元
But tell me, Mr. Bradley, if you are sober,
但告诉我 布拉德利先生 若你清醒的话
just how you are going to obtain this fantastic interview.
你怎么做到这个独家专访
I plan to enter her sickroom disguised as a thermometer.
我会扮鬼扮马潜进她的病房
You said five grand? I want you to shake on that.
你说是五千元 那握手为实
And you realize, of course, Her Highness is in bed today
你可知道公主今天在床上
and leaves for Athens tomorrow?
明天可是要去雅典
Yep.
我知道
Now, I'd like to make a little side bet with you.
我想附加打赌
500 says you don't come up with the story.
赌五百元你做不到这专访
What are you looking at that for?
你在看什么
I just want to see what time it is.
看只是想看看现在几点了
What day it is.
看今天是哪天
It's a deal!
一言为定
Now I'd like you to shake.
那握手为实
Let's see, you're into me for about 500 now.
这五百元你输定的了
When you lose this bet, you'll owe me 1,000.
要是你真的输了 你就欠我一千元
Why, you poor sucker, I'll practically own you.
笨蛋 你注定为我做牛做马
You have practically owned me for a couple of years now.
我本来要熬多两年
But that's all over.
但时来运转
I'm going to win that money,
我会赢钱
and with it, I'm gonna buy me a one- way ticket back to New York.
有了钱 我就能买单程机票回纽约了
Go on, go on, I love to hear you whine.
走吧 我爱听你抱怨
And when I'm back in a real newsroom, I'll enjoy thinking about you,
待我另谋高就时 我会想起你
sitting here with an empty leash in your hands
呆坐在这里
and nobody to twitch for you.
没人再听你使唤
So long, pigeon!
再见 笨蛋
Hey, Joe. What you know?
乔 你知道什么
Is everything okay, Giovanni?
没事吧 吉瓦尼
Nobody she's come. Nobody she's go.
无人进出你的房间
Absolutely nobody.
绝对没有
Swell. Thanks a lot.
真好 谢谢你
Giovanni.
吉瓦尼
How would you like to make some money?
你想赚钱吗
- Money? - Yeah.
- 钱 - 对
That's the stuff. Now, look, I've got a sure thing.
没错 我有一个必赢大计
Double your money back in two days.
两天之内加倍奉还
Double my money?
加倍
Yeah, well, I need a little investment capital
但我先要找点资本
to swing the deal.
做这个交易
Now, if you'll just lend me a little cash.
现在你借一点钱给我
You owing me two months' rent,
你已欠了我两个月租
and you want me to lend you money?
现在还想借钱
- Yeah. - No.
- 是的 - 不行
Tomorrow you'll be sorry.
明天你会后悔
Your Highness?
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness?
公主殿下
Yes, what is it?
是 怎么了
Dear Dr. Bonnachoven.
班诺医生
Sure, yes, well, you're fine. Much better. Is there anything you want?
对 我是医生 你好多了 你想要点什么
So many things.
想要很多东西
- Yes? Well, tell the doctor. - So.
- 是吗 告诉医生 - 那么
Tell the good doctor everything.
告诉我你所想的一切
I dreamt, and I dreamt.
我梦见 我梦见
Yes? Well, what did you dream?
你梦见什么
I dreamt I was asleep in the street, and a young man came.
我梦见我睡在街头 有个年轻男人走来
He was tall and strong, and he was so mean to me.
他高大强壮 他对我很凶
He was?
是吗
It was wonderful.
感觉真好
Good morning.
早上好
Where's Dr. Bonnachoven?
班诺医生呢
I'm afraid I don't know anybody by that name.
我恐怕不认识他
Wasn't I talking to him just now?
我刚才不是跟他说话吗
Afraid not.
恐怕不是
Have I had an accident?
我遇上意外了
No.
不是
Quite safe for me to sit up?
我可以坐起来吗
Perfect.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Are these yours?
这是你的睡衣吗
Did you lose something?
你有东西不见了吗
No.
没有
Would you be so kind as to tell me where I am?
可否告诉我现在身在何处
Well, this is what is laughingly known as my apartment.
这是我的小公寓
Did you bring me here by force?
你强行带我回来吗
No, no, no. Quite the contrary.
不 不 刚好相反
Have I been here all night, alone?
我整晚单独在这里吗
If you don't count me, yes.
若不算我在内 就是了
So I've spent the night here with you?
我跟你在这里过了一晚吗
Well, now, I don't know that I'd use those words, exactly,
我不知道我能不能这么说
but from a certain angle, yes.
但这个说法也没错
How do you do?
幸会
How do you do?
幸会
- And you are. - Bradley. Joe Bradley.
- 贵姓大名 - 布拉德利 乔·布拉德利
Delighted.
很高兴认识你
You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
我更高兴见到你
You may sit down.
你可以坐下来了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
You may call me Anya.
叫我安雅吧
Thank you, Anya.
好的 安雅
Would you like a cup of coffee?
喝咖啡吗
- What time is it? - About 1:30.
- 现在几点钟了 - 快一点半了
1:30! I must get dressed and go!
一点半 我要马上换衣服离开
Why? What's your hurry? There's lots of time.
为什么 你急什么 时间还多着呢
No, there isn't, and I've been quite enough trouble to you as it is.
不 我已添了你不少麻烦
Trouble?
麻烦
You're not what I'd call trouble.
你绝对没给我添麻烦
I'm not?
真的
I'll run a bath for you.
我替你准备洗澡水
There you are.
行了
Here we go now.
准备拍照
There you are. That does it.
行了 拍好了
Give me a little slack, will you?
放我一马 好吗
Irving! Why don't you answer the phone?
艾文 为何迟迟不接电话
Look, this is Joe.
听着 是乔
Irving, can you get over here in about five minutes?
艾文 你能不能5分钟内过来
No, I can't come now, Joe. I'm busy.
不行 乔 现在我正忙着
No.
不行
Joe, I'm up to my ears in work.
乔 现在我忙得要命
What kind of a scoop, Joe?
究竟怎么回事 乔
Look, Irving, I can't talk over the telephone.
听着 艾文 我不方便在电话说
One word in the wrong quarter,
一时半会儿说不清楚
and this whole thing might blow sky- high.
这件事非同小可
It's front- page stuff. That's all I can tell you.
总之就是头条大新闻 我只能这么告诉你
It might be political or it might be a sensational scandal.
可能具政治性 可能是丑闻
I'm not sure which, but it's a big story.
我也不确定 总之是猛料
It's got to have pictures.
我要照片
But I can't come now, Joe. I'm busy.
但我不能过来 乔 现在我很忙
I'm busy now, and I'm meeting Francesca at Rocca's in a half an hour.
我现在我很忙 况且半小时后我要去见弗朗西斯卡
Don't understand.
听不懂
There you are.
原来你在这里
I was looking at all the people out here.
我在看街景
It must be fun to live in a place like this.
住在这里真有意思
Yeah, it has its moments.
没错
I can give you a running commentary on each apartment.
我可以给你介绍左邻右里
I must go.
我要走了
I only waited to say good- bye.
我只是想跟你道别
Good- bye? Why, we've only just met.
道别 为什么 我们才刚相识
- How about some breakfast? - I'm sorry. I haven't time.
- 要不吃点早餐吧 - 对不起 我没时间了
It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
要空着肚子走 那一定是急事
It is.
没错
Well, I'll go along with you, wherever you are going.
那我送你吧 你去哪
That's all right, thank you. I can find the place.
没关系 谢谢 我认得路
Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed.
谢谢你让我睡在你的床上
That's all right. Think nothing of it.
小意思 别客气
It was very considerate of you.
你真是个好人
You must have been awfully uncomfortable on that couch.
要你睡沙发 一定很不舒服
No. Do it all the time!
不 我常睡在沙发上
- Good- bye, Mr. Bradley. - Good- bye.
- 再见 布拉德利先生 - 再见
Go right through there and down all the steps.
沿这里 下楼梯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, small world.
世界真小
Yes. I almost forgot. Can you lend me some money?
对 我差点忘了 可否借点钱给我
Yeah, that's right. You didn't have any last night, did you?
可以 是啊 你身上没钱
How much was it that you wanted?
你想要多少
Well, I don't know how much I need. How much have you got?
我不知道 你有多少
Well, suppose we just split this 50- 50? Here's 1,000 lira.
一人一半吧 这里有一千里拉
1,000? Can you really spare all that?
一千元 你借这么多钱给我
It's about $1.50.
那只是1.5美元
Well, I'll arrange for it to be sent back to you.
我会派人来还钱
What is your adress?
你的地址呢
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号
Joe Bradley.
乔·布拉德利
Good- bye. Thank you.
再见 谢谢
Double my money, eh?
加倍奉还
You tell me why double my money that way?
你说过明天加倍还我的
Tomorrow, tomorrow.
明天 明天
Yeah, tomorrow.
又是明天
What a wonderful hair you have.
你这把头发真美
Just cut, thank you.
把头发剪短 谢谢
Just cut?
剪短
Well, then, cut so?
那么 剪这个长度吗
Higher.
高一点
Higher?
高一点
Here?
这里
More.
再高一点
- Here? - Even more.
- 这里 - 再高一点
Where?
哪里
There.
这里
There?
这里
Are you sure, miss?
你确定吗 小姐
I'm quite sure, thank you.
确定 谢谢
All off?
剪短
All off.
剪短
Off.
剪短
- Are you sure? - Yes.
- 确定吗 - 确定
Yes.
好的
Off!
剪短
Off!
剪短
Off.
剪短
Off!
剪短
That's a nice little camera you have there.
你这个照相机挺不错
It's nice.
不错
You don't mind if I just borrow it, do you?
可否借我用一下吗
- Miss Weber! - Bring it right back.
- 韦伯老师 - 马上就还回来
- Just for a couple of minutes. - No.
- 就一小会儿 - 不行
Let go. It's my camera.
走开 照相机是我的
You musician, maybe?
你是音乐家吗
You artist?
艺术家
Painter?
画家
I know. You model.
我知道了 是模特儿
Model.
模特儿
Thank you.
谢谢
It's perfect.
棒极了
You be nice without long hair.
你短发很好看
Now is cool. Cool?
怎么样 满意吧
Yes. It's just what I wanted.
是的 十分满意
Now, why you not come dancing tonight with me?
今晚赏脸来跟我跳舞吧
You should see. Is so nice.
看着吧 舞会很不错
Is on a boat on the Tiber, the river by Sant'Angelo.
在台伯河上的船上 河边安哲罗餐馆举行
Moonlight, music, romantic.
有月光 音乐 气氛浪漫
Is very, very. Very!
真的非常不错
Please? You come?
赏个脸吧 来吗
I wish I could.
我希望可以
But your friend, I not think they recognize you.
你的朋友一定认不出你的新形象
No, I don't think they will.
他们会大吃一惊
- Thank you very much. - Thank you.
- 很谢谢你 - 谢谢
After 9:00, I will be there, dancing on river.
九点后 我会去河边那舞会
Remember, Sant'Angelo.
记住 安哲罗
All my friends.
我的朋友们
If you come, you will be most pretty of all girl.
你来的话 你会是全场最美的
Thank you.
谢谢你
- Good- bye. - Good- bye.
- 再见 - 再见
Thank you.
谢谢
1,000 lira.
一千里拉
No money.
我没钱
I'm sorry. I've really no money.
对不起 我真的没钱
Look.
你看
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, it's you.
是你
Yes, Mr. Bradley.
布拉德利先生
Or is it?
真的是你吗
Do you like it?
好看吗
Yeah. Very much.
是啊 很好看
So that was your mysterious appointment.
原来这就是你的神秘约会
Mr. Bradley, I have a confession to make.
布拉德利先生 我要向你招供
Confession?
招供
Yes. I ran away last night,
对 昨晚我从学校
from school.
偷跑出来
What was the matter?
为什么
Trouble with the teacher?
对老师有不满吗
No, nothing like that.
不是 不是那样的
Well, you don't just run away from school for nothing.
但你不会无故偷跑出来
I only meant it to be for an hour or two.
我只是想溜出来几个钟头
They gave me something last night to make me sleep.
昨晚他们给我打针 帮助我入睡
I see.
原来如此
Now I'd better get a taxi and go back.
我该搭出租车回去了
Well, look, before you do,
但是
why don't you take a little time for yourself?
你何不先四处逛逛
Maybe another hour.
也许一个钟头吧
Live dangerously. Take the whole day.
做人要冒险 玩上一天吧
I could do some of the things I've always wanted to.
我可以做梦寐以求的事
Like what?
例如呢
You can't imagine.
你无法想像的
I'd like to do just whatever I like the whole day long.
我希望整天都能随心所欲
You mean, things like having your hair cut, eating gelato?
就像你去剪发和吃雪糕吗
Yes, and I'd like to sit at a sidewalk cafe and look in shop windows,
对 我想坐在路边咖啡室 逛商店
walk in the rain.
在雨中散步
Have fun, and maybe some excitement.
找乐子 甚至是寻求刺激
- Doesn't seem much to you, does it? - It's great.
- 这对你来说没什么特别吧 - 这很好玩
Tell you what.
告诉你吧
Why don't we do all those things together?
我们何不一起去找这些乐子呢
Don't you have to work?
你不用上班吗
Work? No. Today's going to be a holiday.
上班 不用 今天是假期
But you don't want to do a lot of silly things.
你不必陪我做这些无聊事
Don't I?
是吗
First wish, one sidewalk cafe. Coming right up.
首个愿望 路边咖啡店 走吧
I know just the place. Rocca's.
我有个好地方介绍给你 罗卡咖啡店
What will the people at school say when they see your new haircut?
学校里的人会怎么看这新发型
They'll have a fit.
他们会大感意外
What would they say if they knew I'd spent the night in your room?
若他们知道我睡在你房里呢
Well, I tell you what. You don't tell your folks, and I won't tell mine.
这样吧 大家保守这个秘密
It's a pact.
一言为定
Well, what would you like to drink?
想喝点什么
Champagne, please.
香槟 谢谢
Champagne?
香槟
And cold coffee for me.
我要一杯冰咖啡
Must be quite a life you have in that school.
一定是贵族学校
Champagne for lunch.
吃午饭喝香槟
Only on special occasions.
只在特别场合才喝
For instance?
例如呢
The last time was my father's anniversary.
上次喝香槟是爸爸的纪念日
Weding?
结婚纪念日
No. It was the 40th anniversary of the day he got his job.
不是 是四十周年纪念 自他有这份工作
Forty years on the job. What do you know about that?
做了四十年的工作 真是非同凡响
What does he do?
他做哪一行的
Well, mostly you might call it public relations.
你可以说他是做公关工作的
Well, that's hard work.
那么工作挺辛苦的
- Yes, I wouldn't care for it. - Does he?
- 我不喜欢这份工作 - 他呢
I've heard him complain about it.
他曾有所抱怨
Why doesn't he quit?
他为何不辞了工作
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit,
做他那一行的人极少会辞工作的
unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
除非健康不好 无法继续工作了
Well, here's to his health, then.
那么 祝他健康
You know, that's what everybody says.
人人都跟他这么说的
It's all right?
好喝吗
Yes, thank you.
好喝 谢谢
What is your work?
那你做什么工作
I'm in the selling game.
我做生意的
Really? How interesting.
是吗 真有趣
What do you sell?
你做哪种生意
Fertilizer.
化肥
Chemicals. You know, chemicals.
化学品 化学品
Stuff like that.
诸如之类
Irving! Well, am I glad to see you!
艾文 很高兴见到你
Why? Did you forget your wallet?
为什么 你忘了带银包吗
Pull up a chair, Irving. Sit down with us.
拿张椅子 艾文 坐下吧
Aren't you going to introduce me?
你不作介绍吗
Yes. This is a very good friend of mine, Irving Radovich. Anya, Irving.
这是好友艾文·雷德维奇 她是安雅 艾文
- Anya. - Smith.
- 安雅 - 史密斯
Hiya, Smitty.
你好 史密斯
Charmed.
幸会
Hey, anybody ever tell you you're a dead ringer for.
可有人说你是个铃音
Well, I guess I'll be going.
我想我要走了
No, don't do anything like that, Irving. Sit down. Join us. Join us.
不 别这样 艾文 跟我们聊会天吧
Well, just till Francesca gets here.
等弗朗西斯卡来了再走吧
Tell me, Mr. Radovich, what is a ringer?
雷德维奇先生 什么是铃音
Waiter?
服务员
It's an American term,
这是一个俗语
and it means anyone who has a great deal of charm.
意思是赞人家很漂亮迷人
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 别客气
Cousins.
是表妹
Mr. Bradley's just been telling me all about his work.
布拉德利先生刚在说他的工作
I'd like to have heard that.
我也想听
What do you do?
你做哪一行
I'm in the same racket as Joe, only I'm.
我跟乔是同行 只是我
I'm awfully sorry, Irving.
很对不起 艾文
- What are you? - I'm sorry.
- 你搞什么 - 很抱歉
Look, I can take a hint. I'll see you around.
我不是那么笨的 再见了
Your drink's just here.
但喝的刚送来
Yeah, here's your drink right now, Irving. Take it easy.
喝的刚送来 艾文 别急
I'm sorry about that. Sit down. That's a good fellow.
不好意思 坐下来 好朋友
That's a boy.
这就对了
You're twisting my arm, you know.
你一直在戏弄我
Just be a little more careful not to spill.
小心别打翻了
Spill? Who's been doing the spilling?
打翻 是谁打翻了
You.
- Me? - Yeah.
- 我 - 对
Where did you find this loony?
你在哪里碰上这个疯子的
You're okay. Here's to you.
好了 我为你干一杯
Here's hoping for the best.
还是你最好
If it wasn't for that hair, I'd swear that.
若不是发型不同 你实在像
Thanks.
谢谢
You slipped, Irving. You slipped, you almost hurt yourself that time.
你摔倒了 艾文 你差点受伤了
I slipped? I almost hurt myself?
我摔倒了 我差点受伤了自己
Joe, I didn't slip!
乔 我没有摔倒
Never mind I got a bad sprain, Joe.
算了 乔
We'd better go in here and get it fixed up.
你得快点看看伤势
- Yeah, I'd like to. - Will you excuse us for a minute?
- 是啊 - 失陪一下
Yes, of course. I'm so sorry.
好了 对不起
- Come here, pal. - Joe, now wait a minute.
- 过来 伙计 - 乔 等一下
What are you trying to do now? Take your hands off me.
你究竟想怎样 别碰我
- Have you got your lighter? - What's that got to do with it?
- 你有带打火机吗 - 什么
- Have you got it? - Yeah, but what are you trying to do?
- 有吗 - 有 但是你想干什么
Listen, what would you do for five grand?
你想不想赚五千美元
- Five grand? - Okay, look.
- 五千美元 - 听好
She doesn't know who I am or what I do.
她不知我是谁
Look, Irving, this is my story. I dug it up. I've got to protect it.
听着 艾文 我要作独家专访
She's really the.
她真的是
Your tintypes are gonna make this little epic twice as valuable.
你的照片会令这升价两倍
- "The princess goes slumming." - You're in for 25% of the take.
- 公主微服出巡 - 你分两成半
- The take's five Gs. - Minimum. Hennessy shook hands on it.
- 五千美元的吗 - 亨尼西已升价
- That's $1,500. - It's $1,250.
- 那是1500元 - 是1250元
Okay. Now you shake.
好了 握手为实
Okay, now lend me 30,000.
现在借我三万里拉
30,000? That's 50 bucks. Are you gonna buy the crown jewels?
三万 那是50美元 你要买皇家珠宝吗
She's out there now drinking champagne that I can't pay for.
她喝的是香槟 我付不起
We've got to entertain her, don't we?
我们得让她高兴
Joe, we can't go running around town with a hot princess.
乔 我们不能带着俏公主四处走
Do you want in on this deal or don't you?
你究竟想不想赚大钱
This I want back Saturday.
周末还钱
Okay. Now where's your lighter?
好 打火机呢
Let's go to work.
开工吧
Better now?
好了点没有
- Your ear. - My ear?
- 你的耳朵 - 我的耳朵
Yeah. Joe fixed it.
对了 乔医好了
Would you care for a cigarette?
抽烟吗
Yes, please.
好的
You won't believe this, but it's my very first.
请别见笑 但这是我第一次吸烟
Your very first?
第一次
No smoking in school?
学校不准吸烟吗
Your first cigarette.
第一次吸烟
There. The gizmo works.
这小玩意管用的
Well, what's the verdict? Okay?
你觉得怎么样
Nothing to it.
没什么
That's right. Nothing to it.
对 没什么
I'll stretch my legs a little here.
我要伸展一下双腿
I'll pick this one up, Irving.
这次由我请客 艾文
Yeah. You can afford it.
是啊 你负担得起
Well, what shall we do next? Shall we make out a little schedule?
接着呢 我们要一个时间表吗
Not that word, please.
求你 别说那字
I didn't mean a work. School schedule.
我不是指工作 学校的时间表
I meant a fun schedule.
我是说玩乐行程表
Yes. Let's just go.
好了 我们走吧
Well, how about you, Irving? Are you ready?
怎么样 艾文 你准备好没有
- Yeah. - Let's go.
- 行了 - 走吧
Francesca!
弗朗西斯卡
- This is. - Smitty.
- 这是 - 史密斯
She's a grand girl, Irving. Grand.
她是千金小姐 艾文
Five grand, Irving.
五千 艾文
- Joe! - Where are you going now?
- 乔 - 你要去哪里
Honey, I gotta work. I'll call you tonight.
甜心 我要工作了 今晚再找你
Look at those men!
看他们
They were supposed to be inconspicuous.
他们该保持低调
You asked for plain clothes.
是你说要穿便服的
Stop! Come back here!
别走 快回来
I'm going straight from now on.
从今天起我会循规蹈矩
American News Service? What did he mean?
记者 他是什么意思
Well, you know, you say you're with the press,
你自认是记者
you can get away with anything.
那就无往而不利
Going to church to get married on a scooter, that's a hot one.
开车赶去教堂结婚
Joe's a wonderful liar.
乔是个大话精
Congratulations. Congratulations.
恭喜 恭喜
You don't have to look so worried. I won't hold you to it.
别担心 我不会叫你娶我
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You don't have to be too grateful!
别这么说
Okay, I won't.
好了 我说错了
I'm a good liar, too, aren't I, Mr. Bradley?
我是个大话精 是吗 布拉德利先生
The best I ever met.
超级大话精
Thank you very much.
过奖了
Come with me.
跟我来
The mouth of truth.
真实之口
The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there,
传说若你说谎 把手放进去的话
it'll be bitten off.
它会咬断你的手
What a horrid idea.
真可怕
Let's see you do it.
你试试看
Let's see you do it.
你试试看吧
Sure.
好的
Hello.
你好
You beast!
你真可恶
It was perfectly all right! You never hurt your hand!
没事 你的手不会有事的
I'm sorry. It's just a joke.
对不起 说笑而已
You never hurt your hand.
你根本没受伤
I'm sorry. You okay?
对不起 没事了
- Yes. - All right. Let's go.
- 没事了 - 那走吧
Look out!
小心
I'll park at the corner.
我在街角停车
What do they mean, all these inscriptions?
这些铭文是什么意思
Well, each one represents a wish fulfilled.
每一块匾代表一个愿望成真了
It all started during the war when there was an air raid right out here,
这始自战时 在空袭期间
a man with his four children was caught in the street.
有个男人带着四个孩子逃亡
They ran over against the wall right there for shelter
他跑去这道墙找掩护
and prayed for safety.
和求神庇佑
Bombs fell very close, but no one was hurt.
炸弹落在附近 但没人受伤
Later on, the man came back and he put up the first of these tablets.
后来 他回来挂上首个牌匾
Since then, it's become a sort of a shrine.
现在 这里就成为一个圣地
People come, and whenever their wishes are granted,
人们来许愿 愿望成真后
they put up another one of these little plaques.
他们回来另放牌匾
Lovely story.
多有趣的故事
Read some of the inscriptions.
看看这些铭文吧
Make a wish?
在许愿吗
Tell the doctor?
告诉医生
Anyway, the chances of it being granted are very slight.
愿望成真的机会很渺茫
Well, what now?
现在去哪里
I've heard of a wonderful place for dancing on a boat.
听说有船上舞会
You mean, the barges down by Sant'Angelo?
你指安哲罗吗
Yes, couldn't we go there tonight?
我们可以去吗
- Why not? - Anything you wish.
- 有何不可 - 如你所愿
And then at midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin
午夜会有南瓜车
and drive away in my glass slipper.
接这灰姑娘走
And that'll be the end of the fairytale.
那是童话故事的结局
Well, I guess Irving has to go now.
艾文要先走了
I do?
是吗
Yes, you know, that big business development of yours
对 你要跟人家
that you have to attend to?
谈大生意
Oh, the development.
大生意
Yes, can't afford not to take care of that.
不能爽约
Yeah. I'll see you later, Smitty.
再见了 史密斯
- Good luck with the big development. - Thanks.
- 祝大生意谈得顺利 - 谢谢
Two, please.
两位
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Mr. Bradley, if you don't mind my saying so,
布拉德利先生 若你不介意
I think you are a ringer.
我觉得你是个铃音
A what?
什么
Thanks very much.
过奖了
You've spent the whole day doing things I've always wanted to.
你陪了我一整天
Why?
为什么
I don't know. It seemed the thing to do.
不知道 这是该做的事
I've never heard of anybody so kind.
我从未见过你这种大好人
It wasn't any trouble.
小意思
Or so completely unselfish.
你实在慷慨无私
Let's have a drink at the bar.
我们去酒吧喝东西吧
There you are!
你来了
I look for you a long time. I think maybe you not come.
我四处找你 以为你不会来了
Off. All off!
剪掉了
It's nice without, isn't it?
不蓄胡子更好吧
Cool.
不错
Very, very good.
很好
This is Mr. Bradley.
这位是布拉德利先生
I, Mario Delani.
我是马里奥·狄兰
Old friends?
老朋友吗
Yes. He cut my hair this afternoon. He invited me here tonight.
是的 他中午替我剪头发 是他邀请我来这舞会的
Well, what did you say the name was?
你叫什么呢
Delani. Mario Delani.
狄兰 马里奥·狄兰
Mario Delani. I'm very glad to know you.
马里奥·狄兰 很高兴认识你
Me, too.
我也是
May I enjoy myself. The pleasure. Do you mind?
能赏脸跟我跳支舞吧 你不介意吧
No, no. Go right ahead.
不 不 请便
Thank you.
谢谢
- Did I miss anything? - You're just in time, pal.
- 我错过了什么吗 - 你来得很及时 伙计
Who's Smitty dancing with?
她在跟谁跳舞
The barber.
她的理发师
Cut her hair this afternoon. Made a date for tonight.
今午他替她剪发 还请她来舞会
The princess and the barber.
公主和理发师
What is it?
怎么了
August.
奥吉斯
Thank you!
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Your Highness.
公主殿下
You'll dance quietly towards the entrance.
慢慢走到入口那边
There is a car waiting.
有车在等你
- No. - Your Highness, please.
- 不 - 公主殿下
You've made a mistake.
你认错人了
Let me go. Will you let me go?
放手 放我走吧
Mr. Bradley! Let me go, will you? Mr. Bradley!
布拉德利先生 放手 布拉德利先生
Let go!
放手
You.
Hit him again, Smitty!
再打他一下 史密斯
- Joe, here are my car keys. - The police. The police. Come on.
- 乔 这是我的车钥匙 - 警察 警察 快
The other side of the bridge.
到桥的另一边去
All right?
没事吧
Fine. How are you?
没事 你呢
Fine.
没事
Say, you know, you were great back there.
刚才你真是大显身手
You weren't so bad yourself.
你也很厉害
Everything ruined?
衣服破了吗
No. They'll be dry in a minute.
没 晾干了就没事了
Suits you.
很合身
You should always wear my clothes.
你该多穿我的衣服
It seems I do.
没错
I thought a little wine might be good.
喝点酒会好点的
Shall I cook something?
我能煮东西吃吗
No kitchen. Nothing to cook. I always eat out.
没有厨房 我常在外边吃饭
Do you like that?
你喜欢这样吗
Life isn't always what one likes.
人生总不如人愿的
Is it?
是吗
No, it isn't.
没错
- Tired? - A little.
- 累了 - 有一点
You've had quite a day.
你奔波了一天
A wonderful day.
难忘的一天
This is The American Hour from Rome,
这是"美国时光"
broadcasting a special news bulletin in English and Italian.
现在送上特别新闻报导
Tonight, there is no further word
今晚 安公主
from the bedside of Princess Ann in Rome,
欧洲之行尾段
where she was taken ill yesterday
公主突然抱恙
on the last leg of her European goodwill tour.
迄今没有进一步的消息
This has given rise to rumors that her condition may be serious,
传闻她的病情严重
which is causing alarm and anxiety among the people in her country.
令其国民为之担忧
- The news can wait till tomorrow. - Yes.
- 明天再听新闻吧 - 好的
May I have a little more wine?
我可以再喝点酒吗
I'm sorry I couldn't cook us some dinner.
真可惜我不能煮一顿晚饭
Did you learn how in school?
你在学校学烹饪吗
I'm a good cook.
我厨艺了得
I could earn my living at it.
我可以此维生
I can sew, too, and clean a house and iron.
我也懂缝衣 打扫 熨衣服
I learned to do all those things.
家里的杂务我样样精通
I just haven't had the chance to do it for anyone.
只是从没有机会为别人做
Well, it looks like I'll have to move
看来我要搬家了
and get myself a place with a kitchen.
该搬去有厨房的地方
Yes.
I shall have to go now.
我要走了
Anya.
安雅
There's something that I want to tell you.
我有话要对你说
No, please.
别说
Nothing.
什么都别说
I must go and get dressed.
我要去换衣服了
Stop at the next corner, please.
在下个街口停车
Okay.
好的
Here?
这里吗
Yes.
是的
I have to leave you now.
现在我要离开你
I'm going to that corner there and turn.
我会在那街角转身走
You must stay in the car and drive away.
你留在这里 开车离开吧
Just drive away and leave me,
答应我目送我离开好吗
as I leave you.
各走各的路
All right.
好的
I don't know how to say good- bye.
我不知道该如何道别
I can't think of any words.
我说不出话来
Don't try.
那就别说
Your Royal Highness, 24 hours, they can't all be blank.
公主殿下 24小时不会一片空白
They are not.
当然了
But what explanation am I to offer Their Majesties?
我该怎么跟国王 王后交代
I was indisposed. I am better.
我身体不适 现在好多了
Ma'am, you must appreciate that I have my duty to perform,
殿下 你得体谅我要尽忠职守
just as Your Royal Highness has her duty.
正如公主也有其职责
Your Excellency, I trust you will not find it necessary
大人 我相信你
to use that word again.
不会再这么说
Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country,
若我不清楚自己对国和家的责任
I would not have come back tonight,
今晚我就不会回来
or, indeed, ever again.
或该说永不会再回来
And now, since I understand we have a very full schedule today,
我明白今天的工作会十分忙碌
you have my permission to withdraw.
现在你们可以退下了
No milk and crackers.
不吃饼干和喝牛奶
That will be all, thank you, Countess.
你可以回去休息了 谢谢 伯爵
Is it true? Did you really get it?
真的吗 你真的完成了吗
Did I get what?
我完成了吗
The princess story. The exclusive. Did you get it?
公主的独家专访 完成了吗
No, no, I didn't get it.
没 没有
What? But that's impossible.
什么 不可能
Have a cup of coffee or something?
喝咖啡吗
- Joe, you can't hold out on me. - Who's holding out on you?
- 乔 你别想耍我 - 谁在耍你
- You are. - What are you talking about?
- 是你 - 你在说什么
I know too much.
我才不笨
First, you come into my office
一开始 你来我办公室
and ask about an exclusive on the princess.
是你说要做专访
Next, you disappear.
然后 你就不见了
Then I get the rumor from my contact at the embassy
传闻公主没生病
that the princess isn't sick at all and she's out on the town.
她是从大使馆溜了出来
You believe every two- bit rumor that comes your way?
你相信这些无聊的传闻吗
Yeah, and a lot of other rumors
但传闻多多
about a shindig on a barge down by the river
河边的船上舞会
and the arrest of eight Secret Service men
还有八个
from a country which shall be nameless.
神秘的特工被捕
And then comes the news of the lady's miraculous recovery.
接着她突然康复
It all ads up.
全都有迹可寻
And don't think by playing hard to get you'll raise the price of that story.
你休想坐地起价
A deal's a deal.
我们早有协议
Now, come on, come on, where is that story?
快点 快点 专访呢
I have no story.
没有专访
- Then what was the idea of. - Joe!
- 那你怎么解释 - 乔
- Man, wait till you see these. - Irving.
- 有好东西看 - 艾文
Hiya, Mr. Hennessy. You got here at the right time.
你好 亨尼西先生 你来得正是时候
- Irving. - Wait till you get a look.
- 艾文 - 等你来看
What's the idea?
怎么了
What do you mean charging in here and spilling things all over my place?
你闯到这来 还打翻东西
Who's spilling?
谁打翻
You did. I spoke to you about that once before.
你 我早警告过你
Don't you remember?
记得吗
Joe, look at my pants.
乔 看看我的裤子
Yeah, you'd better come in here and dry them off, Irving.
快把裤子弄干 艾文
Nuts to that.
免了
- Hey, did you tell him about Smitty? - Irving.
- 你跟他说了史密斯的事吗 - 艾文
Smitty?
史密斯
- Mr. Hennessy. - Irving.
- 亨尼西先生 - 艾文
There you go again, Irving.
你又来了 艾文
Joe.
- All right, save that till later. - Listen.
- 好了 你省省吧 - 听着
You're here early, anyway. Why don't you go home and shave?
你来早了 你何不回家刮胡子
Shave?
刮胡子
Yeah, or else keep quiet till Mr. Hennessy and I are finished talking.
或是在我们谈完公事前保持安静
Hey, what kind of a routine is that?
你们究竟在搞什么鬼
What are you two guys up to? Who's Smitty?
你们两个好了 谁是史密斯
He's a guy that we met. You wouldn't care for him.
普通朋友 你没必要关心他
What am I supposed to look at?
这是什么
No, just a couple of Irving's dames. You wouldn't like them.
艾文的妞儿 你不会喜欢的
Maybe you would.
也许你会喜欢
Don't change the subject. When you came back into my office yesterday.
别扯开话题 昨天你说
Yeah, I know, yesterday at noon, I thought I had a good lead,
是的 昨天中午 我有猛料内幕
but I was wrong.
但我弄错了
That's all there is to it. There is no story.
根本没什么猛料 没什么
Okay.
好吧
She's holding the press interview today. Same time, same place.
公主今天要开记者会 老时间 老地点
Maybe that's one story you can get.
你要将功补过
And you owe me 500 bucks!
你还欠我五百美元
Take it out of my salary, 50 bucks a week.
每周扣五十元薪金
Don't think I won't.
我当然会
Hey, what gives?
怎么了
Have we had a better offer?
有人开更高的价
Irving, I don't know just how to tell you this, but.
艾文 我不知道该怎么说 但是
Wait till I sit down.
先让我坐下来
Well, in regard to the story that goes with these,
这个独家专访 还有这些照片
there is no story.
都没用处了
Why not?
为什么
I mean, not as far as I'm concerned.
总之就是没专访了
Hey, the pictures came out pretty well. You want to have a look at them?
照片很漂亮 你先看一下吧
How about a blowup from a negative that size?
这种相机竟能拍得好照片
- That's her first cigarette. - Oh, yeah. At Rocca's.
- 首次吸烟 - 对 在罗卡咖啡店
Hey, the mouth of truth.
真实之口
Oh, you want to know the caption I had in mind there?
我已想到标题
"Barber cuts in."
理发师剃你眼眉
Well, here's the one I figured would be the key shot for the layout.
这张照片是重点所在
"The wall where wishes come true."
"愿望成真之墙"
Joe, that's good.
乔 好主意
Lead off with that, then follow up with the wishes.
先是趣事照片 然后是愿望墙
I dug that up out of the file.
我从档案找出来
"Princess inspects police."
"公主检阅警队"
Yeah.
"Police inspects princess."
"警察检阅公主"
How about it?
意下如何
- Joe, I got a topper for you. - Pretty good.
- 乔 我给你一顶大礼帽 - 很棒
- Is that a shot? - What a picture!
- 还有更精彩的照片 - 厉害
Is that a shot, Joe?
不同凡响吧 乔
"Bodyguard gets body blow."
"保镖自身难保"
Yeah. No, how about this?
不 这个吧
"Crowned head."
"公主为你加冕"
I get it! That's. Joe, you got.
说得好 乔 你
She's fair game, Joe.
这种报导没不妥当 乔
It's always open season on princesses.
公主是公众人物
You must be out of your mind.
你定是疯了
Yeah, I know, but.
我知道 但是
Well, look, I can't prevent you from selling the pictures if you want to.
若你要卖这些照片 我阻止不了你
- You'll get a good price for them. - Yeah!
- 你可以赚一大笔 - 对
You going to the interview?
你去记者会吗
Are you going?
你呢
Yeah. It's an assignment, isn't it?
去 这是我的工作 不是吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll see you.
待会见
It ain't much, but it's home.
这没什么 但始终是个家
Ladies and gentlemen, please approach.
女士们 先生们 请上前来
Her Royal Highness.
有请公主殿下
Your Royal Highness, the ladies and gentlemen of the press.
公主殿下 这是各界传媒人士
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
公主殿下现在会回答你们的问题
I believe at the outset, Your Highness,
公主殿下 我相信
that I should express the pleasure of all of us
首先我要代表大家说
at your recovery from the recent illness.
喜见你急病痊愈身体无恙
Thank you.
谢谢
Does Your Highness believe that federation would be
公主殿下认为
a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
联盟有助解决欧洲经济问题吗
I am in favor of any measure
我支持任何
which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
促进欧洲各国紧密合作的措施
And what, in the opinion of Your Highness,
公主殿下又怎么看
is the outlook for friendship among nations?
欧洲各国未来的邦交
I have every faith in it,
我对此充满信心
as I have faith in relations between people.
正如我对人与人之间的关系一样
May I say, speaking for my own press service,
请容我代表我们报馆发言
we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
我们相信殿下这种信心不会白费
I am so glad to hear you say it.
很高兴听见你这么说
Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
殿下最喜欢哪个城市
Each in its own way.
每个城市都有
Each in its own way was unforgettable.
每个城市都有令人难忘之处
It would be difficult to.
很难说哪个
Rome.
罗马
By all means, Rome.
我最爱罗马
I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
我在罗马的日子定会毕生难忘
Despite your indisposition, Your Highness?
殿下 即使你在期间抱恙吗
Despite that.
没错
Photographs may now be taken.
现在可以拍照了
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you very much.
谢谢 女士们 先生们 谢谢
I would now like to meet
现在我想认识
some of the ladies and gentlemen of the press.
一些传媒朋友
Hitchcock, Chicago Daily News.
希区科克 芝加哥日报
- I'm so happy to see you here. - Thank you.
- 很高兴认识你 - 谢谢
Scanziani, de La Suisse.
斯根安尼 瑞士日报
Klinger, Deutsche Presse- Agentur.
克林格 德国时报
Maurice Montabre, Le Figaro.
莫里斯·蒙特布里 费加罗杂志
Sytske Galema, De Linie, Amsterdam.
希斯克·嘉丽玛 阿姆斯特丹报
Jacques Ferrier, Ici Paris.
雅克斯·费里 巴黎时尚
Gross, Davar, Tel Aviv.
格罗斯 新资电台
Cortes Cavanillas, ABC, Madrid.
科尔特斯·卡维拉斯 马德里ABC电视台
Lampe, New York Herald- Tribune.
兰波 纽约信报 林柏
- Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
- 午安 - 午安
Irving Radovich, CR Photo Service.
艾文·雷德维奇 CR摄记
How do you do?
幸会
May I present Your Highness with some commemorative photos
请公主殿下收下这些
of your visit to Rome?
罗马照片作纪念
Thank you so very much.
非常感谢你
Joe Bradley, American News Service.
乔·布拉德利 美国新报
So happy, Mr. Bradley.
幸会 布拉德利先生
Moriones, La Vanguardia de Barcelona.
莫纳斯 巴塞罗那卫报
Stephen House of The London Exchange Telegraph.
史提芬·豪斯 伦敦电报
Good afternoon.
午安
De Aldisio, Agence Presse.
德·艾狄斯奥 通讯社