超能陆战队 Big Hero 6

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动作 / 科幻 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 唐·霍尔 / 克里斯·威廉姆斯

演员: 斯科特·安第斯 / 瑞恩·波特 / 丹尼尔·海尼 / T·J·米勒 / 杰米·钟 / 小达蒙·韦恩斯 / 珍尼希斯·罗德里格兹 / 詹姆斯·克伦威尔 / 艾伦·图代克 / 玛娅·鲁道夫 / 亚布拉哈姆


台词
翻译: OneOne 阿斯巴甜 Mini 浅浅
m 0 0 b 0 0 0 0 0 0 b 0 0 0 0 0 0 b 0 4 0 9 0 13 b 4 13 9 13 13 13 b 13 9 13 4 13 0
校对: 棉花糖Kimuuuuu
后期: 策爿爿
压制: 阿眸 Lobo
旧京山港
Get up! Get up!
快起来 起来啊
The winner! By total annihilation.
所向披靡 横扫千军
Yama!
阎罗王胜
Who's next? Who has the guts to step into the ring?
下一个是谁 谁还有种踏上这个擂台
With little Yama!
同我的小阎王一战
Can I try?
我能试试吗
I have a robot. I built it myself.
我有机器人的 是我自己造的
Beat it, kid.
别闹了 小鬼
House rules. You gotta pay to play.
庄家的规矩 想入场得先交钱
Oh, is this enough?
这些你看够吗
What's your name, little boy?
你叫什么名字 小朋友
Hiro, Hiro Hamada.
我叫Hiro Hiro Hamada
Zero和Hiro押韵
Prepare your bot, Zero...
准备好你的机器人 零蛋君
Two bots enter... One bot leaves.
一山二虎 成王败寇
Fighters ready?
准备好了吗
Fight!
开战
That was my first fight. Can I try again?
我这是第一次参赛 能再试一次吗
No one likes a sore loser little boy.
没人喜欢输不起的人 小朋友
Go home.
回家吧
I've got more money...
我还有钱
Fighters ready?
准备好了吗
Fight!
开战
Megabot!
磁力机器人
Destroy.
灭敌模式
- Not more "Little Yama". - But, wha...
- 永别了 "小阎王" - 可是 怎么
This is not possible!
这怎么可能
Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck.
我也很意外 也许是新手运气好吧
Do you wanna go again?
你还想再来一次吗
Yama?
阎罗王
- No one hustles Yama! - Wooh! Hey!
- 没人敢戏弄阎罗王 - 哇 嘿
Teach him a lesson!
好好教训教训他
Hey fellas. Let's talk about this.
伙计们 有话好好说
- Hiro, get on! - Tadashi!
- Hiro 快上来 - Tadashi
Ooh! Good timing.
来得真是时候
Oh, mama!
妈呀
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- Are you hurt? - No!
- 受伤了吗 - 没有
Then, what were you thinking, knuckle head?
你到底在想什么 笨蛋
You graduated high school when you were 13,
你十三岁就顺利高中毕业了
and this is what you're doing?
就是为了干这个吗
There they are!
他们在那里
Hold on!
抓紧了
Bot fighting is illegal.
机器人竞技赛是违法的
You're going to get yourself arrested.
你会被抓进监狱的
Bot fighting is not illegal.
机器人竞技赛才不违法呢
Betting on bot fighting, that's... that's illegal.
在机器人身上下注 那才是违法的
But so lucrative!
可是很能赚
I'm on a roll, big brother! And there is no stopping me!
我鸿运当头啊 老哥 谁都挡不住呢
Oh, no.
糟糕
Hi, Aunt Cass.
Cass阿姨
Are you guys okay? Tell me you're okay...
你俩还好吗 快告诉我你们没事
- We're fine. - We're okay.
- 我们很好 - 我们没事
Oh good.
那就好
Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!
那你们两个笨蛋在想什么啊
For 10 years, I have done the best I could to raise you..
过去的十年里 我尽自己所能把你们拉扯大
Have I been perfect? No.
我有做到完美无缺吗 没
Do I know anything about children? No.
我了解小孩子吗 不
Should I have picked up a book on parenting?
我当初该找本育儿书来参考吗
Probably!
应该吧
Where was I going with this? I had a point.
我想说什么来着 本来有中心思想的
- Sorry. - We love you, Aunt Cass.
- 对不起 - 我们是爱你的 Cass阿姨
Well, I love you, too!
我还不是一样爱你们
I had to close up early because of you two felons.
就为了你们两个 我不得不提前打烊
On beat poetry night.
今晚还是节奏诗歌会呢
Stress eating. Because of you.
因为你们 我都暴饮暴食了
Come on, Mochi.
跟我来 Mochi
This is really good!
这个真的太好吃了
You'd better make this up to Aunt Cass,
你最好在Cass阿姨吃光店里的食物之前
before she eats everything in the cafe.
好好向她道歉
For sure.
我会的
And I hope you learn your lesson, bonehead.
我也希望你吸取教训了 傻小子
Absolutely.
当然
You're going fight boting, aren't you?
你又要去参加比赛了 是不是
There's a fight across town.
城里另一头有一场
If I book, I could still make it.
如果我预约的话 还能赶得上
When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?
你打算什么时候把你那聪明的大脑物尽其用
What? Go to college like you?
用来干嘛 和你一样去念大学吗
So people can tell me stuff I already know?
好让别人来教我那些我早就知道的东西吗
Unbelievable.
简直不可理喻
Ahh! What would mom and dad say?
老妈老爸会怎么说啊
I don't know. They're gone.
我怎么知道 他们已经不在了
They died when I was 3, remember?
我三岁那年他们就死了 记得吗
- I'll take you. - Really?
- 我带你去 - 真的吗
I can't stop you from going,
既然阻止不了你
but I'm not going to let you go on your own.
我总不能让你一个人去
Sweet!
好耶
What are we doing at your nerd school?
我们来你的怪咖学校干嘛
Bot fights that way!
机器人竞技赛是那边
Gotta grab something.
我得先拿点东西
Is this gonna take long?
会很久吗
Relax, you big baby. We'll be in and out.
放心 闹心的娃 拿完就走
Anyway, you've never seen my lab.
再说 你都没见过我的实验室
Oh, great, I get to see your nerd lab!
好棒 可以见识一下你的怪咖实验室了
- Heads up! - Wooh!
- 当心 - 哇噢
Electromag suspension?
电磁悬浮吗
- Who are you? - I'm...
- 你是谁 - 我是
Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro.
Gogo 这是我弟弟Hiro
Welcome to the "nerd lab".
欢迎来到"怪咖实验室"
Yeah...
I've never seen electromag suspension on a bike before.
我从没见过将电磁悬浮应用在单车上的呢
Zero resistance, faster bike.
零阻力 自然就更快
But, not fast enough...
但是 不够快
...yet.
目前还不够
Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please.
噢 哇噢噢 别动 请站在线的后面
Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother, Hiro.
Wasabi 这是我弟弟Hiro
Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.
你好啊Hiro 准备大吃一惊吧
Catch.
接着
- Laser-induced plasma? - Oh, yeah.
- 激光诱导等离子体吗 - 没错
With a little magnetic confinement for uh...
捎带着磁约束的技术以求达到
...Ultra precision.
特高精度
Wow. How do you find anything in this mess?
这一团乱麻的你怎么找东西啊
I have a system.
我自有条理好吧
There's a place for everything, and everything in its place.
这玩意儿容纳百川 一切尽在掌握
- Need this! - You can't do that!
- 借一下 - 你不能这样
This is anarchy! Society has rules!
无法无天了啊 社会是要有秩序的
Excuse me!
不好意思
Coming through!
借过
Tadashi Tadashi!
Oh, my gosh. You must be Hiro!
我的天哪 你一定是Hiro
I've heard so much about you!
久仰大名
Perfect timing! Perfect timing!
来得正好 赶巧了
That's a whole lot of tungsten carbide.
好多碳化钨啊
400 pounds of it!
足足三百六十二斤呢
Come here! Come here! You're gonna love this.
过来 来呀 这个你一定喜欢
A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt,
一点高氯酸 一点钴
A dash of perchloric acid.
一点过氧化氢
super heated to 500 Kelvin, and...
狂加热到二百二十七度 然后
Ta-da! It's pretty great, huh?
成啦 很不错吧
It's so pink.
真粉嫩啊
Here's the best part.
重头戏来啦
I know, right?
很神奇吧
Chemical metal embrittlement.
化学试剂对金属的脆化作用
Not bad, Honey Lemon.
不错嘛 Honey Lemon
"Honey Lemon" "Gogo" "Wasabi" "Honey Lemon"? "Gogo"? "Wasabi"?
I spill wasabi on my shirt one time, people.
我只把芥末洒在身上一次而已
One time!
一次而已
Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
外号都是Fred取的
Uh... Who's Fred?
呃 谁是Fred
This guy, right here!
那就是我
Don't be alarmed. It is just a suit.
别怕 只是服装而已
This is not my real face and body.
我不长这样
The name's Fred.
我叫Fred
School mascot by day, but by night...
白天是学校的吉祥物 晚上
I am also a school mascot.
我还是学校的吉祥物
So, what's your major?
你是哪个专业的
No, no, no, I'm not a student.
不不不 我不在这上学
But I am a major science enthusiast.
但我是一顶一的狂热科学粉
I've been trying to get Honey to develop a formula,
我一直在鼓动Honey开发一个试剂
that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard at will.
喝下去能让我随时变身喷火蜥蜴
But she says that's "Not science."
可她说这主意"不科学"
It's really not.
真的不科学
Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray
对啦 那我请Wasabi做的缩小激光
I ask Wasabi for isn't "science", either?
也不"科学"呗
- Is it? - Nope!
- 是科学不 - 不是
- Well, then, what about "Invisible sandwich"? - Hiro!
- 那"隐形三明治"怎么样 - Hiro
Imagine eating a sandwich,
想象一下 你好好地吃着三明治
but everybody just thinks you're crazy.
周围的人却都觉得你有病
Just stop.
你够了
- Laser Eye? - What?
- 激光眼呢 - 什么
-Tingly fingers? - Never gonna happen!
- 刺猬指呢 - 死心吧
Hey, what about a growth serum?
那来个生长液怎么样
So, what have you been working on?
那你呢 你都在研究些什么
I'll show you.
我展示给你看
Duct tape?
胶带纸
I hate to break it to you, bro.
我真不忍心开这个口 老哥
Already been invented.
已经有人发明过了
Hey! Dude! Ow...
老哥 痛痛痛嗷
This is what I've been working on.
这个 才是我在研究的项目
Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal health care companion.
你好 我是大白 你的私人健康助理
I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said:
我察觉到你需要医疗护理 因为你说了
"Ow..."
"嗷"
A robotic nurse?
一个机器人护士
On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate your pain?
从1到10的程度来看 你的疼痛指数是多少
Physical, or emotional?
你是说生理上的 还是心理上的
I will scan you now.
正在进行扫描
症状
Scan complete.
扫描完成
You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm.
你的小臂处有轻微的上皮组织擦伤
I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.
我建议使用抗菌喷雾
Whoa, whoa... What's in the spray, specifically?
等等 慢着 这喷雾的主要成分是什么
The primary ingredient is: "Bacitracin."
喷雾的主要成分是"杆菌肽"
That's a bummer. I'm actually allergic to that.
可惜了 我对那个过敏
You're not allergic to Bacitracin.
你并没有对杆菌肽过敏
You do have a mild allergy to:
但你会对以下成分轻微过敏
Peanuts.
花生
Not bad.
不赖啊
You've done some serious coding on this thing, huh?
你费了很大功夫在编程上了吧
Aha! Programed him with over 10,000 medical procedures.
给他编入了超过一万种医疗护理程序
This chip! Is what makes Baymax, "Baymax."
大白之所以能成为大白 全靠这块芯片
Vinyl?
乙烯材质吗
Yeah, going for a non-threatening, huggable kind of thing.
对 为了做出无害又好抱的效果
Looks like a walking marshmallow.
看着像个长腿的棉花糖
No offense.
无意冒犯
I am a robot. I can not be offended.
我是机器人 我不会被冒犯
Hyperspectro Cameras?
装了高光谱成像镜头吗
Yep.
没错
- Titanium skeleton. - Carbon fiber.
- 钛合金的骨架 - 碳纤维的啦
Right. Even lighter.
也对 更轻便
Killer actuators. Where did you get those?
促动器赞爆了 你从哪弄来的啊
Machined them right here, in-house.
自己加工的 就在这儿
- Really? - Yup.
- 真的假的 - 真的
- He can lift 1,000 pounds. - Shut up!
- 他能托举九百多斤的重量 - 不是吧
You have been a good boy. Have a lollipop.
乖宝宝 奖励你根棒棒糖
Nice!
好棒
I can not deactivate until you say
我无法进行待机 除非你说
you are satisfied with your care.
你很满意我的照顾
Well then, I'm satisfied with my care.
那好吧 我很满意你的照顾
He's gonna help a lot of people.
他会帮到很多人
- Hey, what kind of battery does it use? - Lithium ion.
- 他用的哪种电池 - 锂离子电池
You know, supercapacitors would charge way faster.
其实超级电容器充起电要快得多了
Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada?
开夜车呢 Hamada君
Hey, Professor. Actually, I was just finishing up.
教授好 没有啦 我正在收尾了
You must be Hiro. Bot fighter, right?
你一定是Hiro吧 机器人竞技手 对吗
When my daughter was younger, That's all she wanted to do.
我女儿还小的时候 她也一心想做这个
May I?
我能看看吗
Sure.
当然
Hmm!
不错
Magnetic-bearing servos.
是磁力伺服啊
Pretty sick, huh?
超帅的吧
Wanna see how I put'em together?
你想看我怎么拼装的吗
Hey, genius! He invented them!
天才 这就是教授发明的
You're Robert Callaghan?
你就是Robert Callaghan吗
Like, as in,
就是那个
the Callaghan-catmull spline, and
发表卡利汉样条插值函数
Callaghan's "Laws of robotics?"
还有卡利汉"机器人理论"的那个吗
That's right.
正是
Ever think about applying here? Your age wouldn't be an issue.
考虑过申请这里吗 你的年龄不是问题
I don't know, he's pretty serious about his career in bot-fighting.
难说啊 他对他的机器人竞技事业可认真了
Well, kind of serious.
相对比较认真
I can see why.
可以理解
With your bot winning must come easy.
凭你的机器人 想赢一定很容易
Yeah, I guess.
是挺容易的
Well, if you like things easy, then my program isn't for you.
既然你喜欢做简单的事情 那我的项目就不适合你了
We push the boundaries of robotics here.
我们意在探索机器人的极限
My students go on to shape the future.
我的学生会塑造未来
Nice to meet you, Hiro.
很高兴认识你 Hiro
Good luck with the bot fights.
祝你竞技赛好运了
We gotta hurry if you want to catch that bot fight.
想赶上那场比赛咱们就得抓紧了
I have to go here.
我必须来这里念书
If I don't go to this nerd school,
如果我念不了这所怪咖大学
I'm gonna lose my mind.
我一定会疯掉的
How do I get in?
我要怎样才能被录取
旧京山理工学院
www.sfit.edu
更多信息 请登录网站
欢迎致电
科研会展
Every year, the school has a student showcase.
学校每年都会举办一次学生科研会展
You come up with something that blows Callaghan away, you're in.
你如果能让Callaghan眼前一亮 就肯定没问题
But it gotta be great.
不过 必须得做得漂亮
Trust me.
相信我
It will be.
肯定会的
Nothing!
一筹莫展
No ideas! Useless, empty brain!
毫无头绪 没有的大脑 空空如也
Wow. Washed up at 14.
十四岁就江郎才尽了
So sad.
悲哀哟
I got nothing! I'm done! I'm never getting in!
我想不出点子 我完了 我永远也录取不上了
Hey, I'm not giving up on you.
我可不会放弃你的
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛啊
Shake things up.
打破僵局
Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
把你那聪明的脑子用来找新思路啊
- What? - Look for a new angle.
- 什么啊 - 换个新角度
Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today.
这会展高科技满满啊
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
You're talking to an ex-bot fighter.
你可是在和一个前机器人竞技手说话
Takes a lot more than this to rattle me.
要想吓到我 靠这些可远远不够
Yep, he's nervous.
他紧张着呢
Oh! You have nothing to fear, little fellow.
哎呀 没什么好怕的啦 小家伙
- He's so tense. - No, I'm not.
- 他超紧张的 - 没 我才不紧张呢
Relax, Hiro.
放轻松 Hiro
Your tech is amazing. Tell him, Gogo.
你的设计超赞的 是吧 Gogo
Stop whining, woman up.
别唧唧歪歪的 给点力姐妹
I'm fine.
我好着呢
What do you need, little man? Deodorant? Breath mint?
你要什么不 小家伙 除臭剂 香口糖
Fresh pair of underpants?
还是来条新内裤
Underpants? You need serious help.
内裤都有 你有病得治了
Hey, I come prepared.
我这是有备而来
I haven't done laundry in six months.
我已经半年没洗衣服了
One pair lasts me four days.
一条内裤我能穿四天
I go front, I go back, I go inside-out.
正着穿 反着穿 翻过来接着穿
Then I go front and back.
最后再重新来一遍
Wow. That is both disgusting and awesome.
哇 这法子既恶心又牛逼
Don't encourage him.
别鼓励他
It's called "Recycling."
这叫"循环再利用"好吧
Next Presenter, Hiro Hamada.
下一位展示者 Hiro Hamada
Oh, yeah. This is it.
见分晓了
I guess I'm up.
到我了哈
Okay, photo, photo! Everybody say, "Hiro."
合影 合影啦 大家跟我说 "Hiro"
- Hiro! - Yeah!
- Hiro - 棒
We love you, Hiro. Good luck!
我们都爱你 Hiro 祝你好运
- Don't mess it up. - Break a leg, little man.
- 别搞砸啦 - 加油 小家伙
Science, yeah!
科学万岁
All right, bro. This is it.
上啦 老弟 展现的时候到了
Come on. Don't leave me hanging.
来啦 别让我演独角戏呀
What's going on?
怎么啦
I really want to go here.
我真的很想来这儿念书
You got this.
你一定可以的
Hi.
大家好
My name is Hiro...
我叫Hiro
Sorry.
不好意思
My name is Hiro Hamada,
我叫Hiro Hamada
and I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool.
我研究出了一些我觉得挺有意思的东西
I hope you like it.
希望你们能喜欢
This is a microbot.
这是一个微型机器人
Breathe.
深呼吸
It doesn't look like much,
单这么一个看起来是有点微不足道
but when it links up with the rest of its pals...
一旦它和它的小伙伴们连接上之后
...things get a little more interesting.
事情会变得有趣多了
The Microbots are controlled with this neural transmitter.
微型机器人由这个神经发射器控制
I think about what I want them to do...
我只需动脑想一下指令
They do it.
它们就会照做
The applications for this tech are limitless.
这项技术的应用范畴是无止境的
Construction...
例如建筑工程
What use to take teams of people
曾经需要耗费大批人手
working by hands for months or years,
一砖一瓦的建造几个月或几年
can now be accomplished by one person.
现在只需要一个人就可以完成
And that's just the beginning...
这还只是九牛一毛
How about transportation?
再例如交通运输
Microbots can move anything anywhere,
微型机器人能将任何物体传输到任何地方
with ease.
轻而易举
If you can think it, the microbots can do it.
只有你想不到的 没有它们做不到的
The only limit is your imagination.
唯一的局限性就只是你的想象力
Microbots!
微型机器人
That's my nephew!
那可是我侄子
Yes!
My family! I love my family!
我的家人 我爱我的家人
Nailed it!
搞定
- You did it! - Not bad!
- 你做到了 - 干得不错
Yeah! You just blew my mind, dude!
棒啊 真是大开眼界 哥们儿
They loved you. That was amazing!
他们都爱上你了 真是太精彩了
Yes.
没错
With some development, your tech could be revolutionary.
稍加改进 这将是一项革命性的技术
Alistair Krei Alistair Krei!
May I?
可以给我看看吗
Extraordinary.
简直不可思议
I want your microbots at Krei tech.
我想把你的微型机器人引进克雷科技
Shut up.
我没听错吧
Mr. Krei is right.
Krei先生说得没错
Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech.
你的微型机器人是项颇具新意的科技产品
You can continue to develop them,
你可以选择继续改进它
or you can sell them to a man
也可以选择把它卖给一个
who's only guided by his own self-interest.
唯利是图的人
Robert, I know how you feel about me,
Robert 我知道你是怎么看我的
but it shouldn't affect...
但这不该影响到
This is your decision, Hiro.
这由你自己决定 Hiro
But you should know
但你应该知道
Mr. Krei has cut corners and ignored sound science
Krei先生是靠走捷径和歪门邪道
to get where he is.
走到今天的
That's just not true.
不是这样的
I wouldn't trust Krei tech with your microbots,
你把微型机器人交给克雷科技不会有好结果的
or anything else.
别的也一样
Hiro, I'm offering you
Hiro 我给你的开价
more money than any 14-year-old could imagine.
超乎任何14小孩能想象的数字
I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei, but they're not for sale.
谢谢你的好意 Krei先生 但我不卖
I thought you were smarter than that.
我以为你是个聪明人
Robert.
告辞了 Robert
Mr. Krei.
Krei先生
That's my brother's.
那是我弟弟的东西
That's right.
哦 对
I look forward to seeing you in class.
我等着在课堂上再见到你
Unbelievable!
难以置信
That's what I'm talking about.
我就说嘛
All right, geniuses, let's feed those hungry brains.
好了天才们 该给饥饿的大脑补充点能量了
Back to the cafe!
回咖啡馆咯
Dinner is on me!
晚饭我请客
Yes! Nothing is better than free food!
棒 免费食物什么的最好了
- Aunt Cass? - Unless it's moldy.
- Cass阿姨 - 除非是馊的
We'll... we'll catch up, okay?
那个 我们一会儿就回来 行吗
Sure. I'm so proud of you.
当然 我真为你骄傲
- Both of you. - Thanks, aunt Cass.
- 为你们骄傲 - 谢谢Cass阿姨
I know what you're going to say.
我知道你想说什么
"I should be proud of myself,"
"我该为自己感到骄傲"
"Because I'm finally using my gift for something important."
"因为我终于用自己的天赋做了件有意义的事"
No, no. I was just gonna
不 不 我是想告诉你
tell you your fly was down for the whole show.
你刚演示的时候下面大门一直敞开着
Ha-ha-hilarious.
哈哈 真好笑
What?
Welcome to nerd school, nerd.
欢迎来到怪咖大学 怪咖
Hey, I, um...
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. So,you know,
如果没有你 我今天也不会在这里 所以
thanks for not giving up on me.
谢谢你没有放弃我
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. I'm okay.
嗯 我没事
But Professor Callaghan is still in there.
但是Callaghan教授还困在里面
Tadashi, no!
Tadashi 别去
Callaghan's in there.
Callaghan还在里面
Someone has to help.
得有人去救他
Tadashi Tadashi!
Tadashi Tadashi!
Here. Have some tea.
来 喝口茶
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Hey, aunt Cass.
Cass阿姨
Mrs. Matsuda's in the cafe.
Matsuda夫人来咖啡馆了
She's wearing something super inappropriate for an 80-year-old.
还是穿得那么夸张 都八十好几的人了
That always cracks you up.
每次都能戳中你笑点
You should come down.
你该下楼看看
Maybe later.
待会吧
The university called again.
学校电话又打电话来了
It's been a few weeks since classes started.
开学已经几个星期了
But they said it's not too late to register.
但他们说现在报到还不算太迟
Okay. Thanks. I'll think about it.
知道了 谢谢 我会考虑的
机器人竞技赛
Hiro Hey, Hiro.
We just wanted to check in, and see how you're doing.
我们就想和你打个招呼 看看你怎么样了
We wish you were here, buddy.
你要是也在就好了 小家伙
Hiro, if I could have only one superpower right now,
Hiro 如果我可以有一项超能力的话
it would be the ability to crawl through this camera,
我希望可以穿过摄像头
and give you a big hug.
给你个大大的拥抱
Ow!
Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
你好 我是大白 你的私人健康助理
Hey, Baymax.
你好 大白
I didn't know you were still active.
我都不知道你还在激活状态
I heard a sound of distress.
我听到了一身惨叫
What seems to be the trouble?
发生什么事了
I just stubbed my toe a little.
我不小心砸到自己的脚趾了
I'm fine.
没什么大碍
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
从1到10的程度来看 你的疼痛指数是多少
A zero. I'm okay, really.
零 我没事 真的
Thanks. You can shrink now.
谢谢关心 你可以缩回去了
Does it hurt when I touch it?
我这样碰 你觉得疼吗
That's okay. No touching.
真的没事 不用碰了
I'm fine...
我没事
Ow.
You have fallen.
你摔倒了
You think?
你觉得呢
- On a scale of 1 to... - Ow!
- 从1到 - 嗷
On a scale...
从1到
On a sca...
从1
On a scale of 1 to 10...
从1到10的程度
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
从1到10的程度来看 你的疼痛指数是多少
Zero.
- It is all right to cry. - No. No, no, no, no.
- 哭也是没关系的 - 不不不不
Crying is a natural response to pain.
哭泣是对疼痛的自然反应
I'm not crying.
我没在哭
- I will scan you for injuries. - Don't scan me.
- 让我来扫描一下你的受伤情况 - 别扫我
- Scan complete. - Unbelievable.
- 扫描完毕 - 不可理喻
You have sustained no injuries.
你并没有受伤
症状
诊断
However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels
但你的荷尔蒙和神经递质指数表明
indicate that you are experiencing mood swings
你有异常的情绪波动
common in adolescence.
这是青春期的常见现象
Diagnosis, puberty.
诊断结果 青春期症候
What?
Okay. Time to shrink now.
好了 你该缩回去了
You should expect an increase in body hair,
在这一时期 你的体毛将增加
especially on your face, chest, armpits, and...
特别是面部 胸部 腋下 以及
Thank you! That's enough.
谢谢你了 真的够了
You may also experience strange and powerful new urges.
你还可能感觉到一种陌生而强烈的冲动
Okay! Let's get you back in your luggage.
行了 咱回到小箱子里去
I cannot deactivate until
我无法待机
you say you are satisfied with your care.
除非你说 你很满意我的照顾
Fine. I'm satisfied with my...
好吧 我很满意你的
My microbot?
我的微型机器人
This doesn't make any sense.
说不通啊
Puberty can often be a confusing time
青春期对于由男孩长成男人的少年而言
for a young adolescent flowering into manhood.
是一个充满困惑的阶段
No. The thing is attracted to the other microbots,
不是 这和其他微型机器人会互相感应
but that's impossible.
但这不可能
They were destroyed in the fire.
它们不是已经被大火给毁了吗
Dumb thing's broken.
这玩意儿肯定坏了
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
你的小小机器人好像是想要去什么地方
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Why don't you find out where it's trying to go?
不如你帮我看看它们要去哪里好了
Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings?
这样能缓解你青春期的情绪波动吗
Absolutely.
绝对会
Baymax?
大白
Baymax?
大白
Baymax?
大白
What?
不是吧
- Hiro? - Hey, aunt Cass!
- Hiro - Cass阿姨
Wow. You're up and...
不得了了 你起来了
Yeah! I figured it was time.
可不 我觉得是时候了
Are you registering for school?
你是要去学校报到吗
Yes.
I thought about what you said. Really inspired me.
我琢磨了下你说的话 真的挺鼓舞人心的
Oh, honey, that's so great.
亲爱的 那真是太好了
Okay,
special dinner tonight.
今天晚上吃大餐
I'll whip up some chicken wings.
我赶紧给你准备点鸡翅
You know, with the hot sauce that makes our faces numb.
再放点那种辣到脸麻的辣酱
- Okay, sounds good. - Great!
- 好 听上去不错 - 太好啦
Last hug.
走前再抱一个
Baymax!
大白
- Baymax! - Hey!
- 大白 - 喂
Watch it!
看着点
Baymax!
大白
Baymax!
大白
Are you crazy? What are you doing?
你疯了吗 这是在做什么呀
I have found where your tiny robot wants to go.
我找到你小小机器人想要去的地方了
I told you, it's broken. It's not trying to go...
我不是说了嘛 它已经报废了 没有想要去
Locked.
锁着
There is a window.
那儿有扇窗户
Please exercise caution.
请注意安全
A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.
从这个高度坠落会给身体造成损伤
Oh, no.
糟糕
Excuse me while I let out some air.
请允许我放点气 请多担待
Are you done?
放好了吗
Yes.
好了
It will take me a moment to re-inflate.
重新充气塑形可能需要一段时间
Fine, just keep it down.
好的 声音轻一点就对了
My microbots?
我的微型机器人
Someone's making more.
有人在批量生产
Hiro Hiro?
You gave me a heart attack!
心脏病都被你吓出来了
My hands are equipped with defibrillators. Clear.
我的手掌内置电击器 预备
Stop, stop, stop! It's just an expression.
停停停 我那是比喻
Oh, no.
糟糕
Run!
快跑
Oh, come on!
跑快点呀
I am not fast.
我跑不快
Yeah, no kidding!
我看出来了
Go! Go! Come on.
快 快 快一点
Kick it down!
把门踢下来
Then punch it!
打一拳
Go! Go!
跑 跑
Oh, come on! Go, go, go!
快一点 跑 跑 跑
Move it!
快走
Come on!
快点
No, no.
不好了
Come on! The window!
快点 从窗户出去
Suck it in!
缩一下
Baymax!
大白
Hiro Hiro?
Come on, let's get out of here.
快点 我们快逃
Go! Hurry!
快 加把劲儿
All right, let me get this straight.
好 让我们来捋一捋
A man in a kabuki mask attacked you,
一个头戴歌舞伎面具的男人袭击了你们
with an army of miniature flying robots.
武器是会飞的微缩机器人军队
"Microbots."
是"微型机器人"
- Microbots. -Yeah.
- 微型机器人 - 是的
He was controlling them
他通过颅脑传感器
telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter.
以心电感应的方式控制这些机器人
So, Mr. Kabuki was using ESP
这么说来 这歌舞伎先生是用超感力
to attack you and balloon man.
来攻击你和气球人的
Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen?
会飞的机器人被偷走之后 你报案了吗
No. I thought they were all destroyed.
没有 我以为它们都被烧毁了
Look, I know it sounds crazy, but Baymax was there, too.
我知道这听起来不大可信 但大白也在场
- Tell him. - Yes, officer.
- 快告诉他 - 是的 警官
He's telling the truth.
他说的都属实
What the... what's wrong with you?
搞什么 你这是怎么了
Low battery.
电量不足
电量不足
Try to keep it together.
你再坚持一下
I'm healthcare, your personal Baymax companion.
我是健康护理 你的私人大白助理
Kid, how about we call your parents
小朋友 我看这样吧 我打你爸妈电话
- and get them down here? - What?
- 叫他们过来一趟好了 - 什么
Write your name and number
在这张表上
down on this piece of paper, and we can...
填写一下你的姓名和电话 这样的话我们
I've gotta get you home to your charging station.
我得赶紧带你回家 放到充电底座上
Can you walk?
你还能走吗
I will scan you now. Scan complete.
现在开始扫描 扫描完毕
Healthcare.
健康护理
Okay.
听着
If my aunt asks, we were at school all day. Got it?
要是阿姨问起来 你就说我们一整天都在学校 懂了吗
We jumped out a window.
我们从窗户跳出来了
No! Quiet!
嘘 轻点
We jumped out a window.
我们从窗户跳出来了
You can't say things like that around aunt Cass.
Cass阿姨在的时候你不许说这些
Hiro?
Hiro吗
You home, sweetie?
你回来啦 亲爱的
That's right.
没错
I thought I heard you. Hi.
我就说我听到你声音了 嗨
Hey, aunt Cass.
Cass阿姨
Look at my little college man.
让我好好瞧瞧我的小大学生
I can't wait to hear all about it!
我都等不及要听你说大学见闻啦
And wings are almost ready.
鸡翅也快出锅了
Will you be quiet?
你能安静点吗
Yeah, wings! Whee!
对啦 鸡翅
All right, get ready to have your face melted.
完工 你就做好脸被辣麻的准备吧
We are gonna feel these things tomorrow.
明天上洗手间有得你好受了
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我意思吧
Okay.
好了
Sit down. Tell me everything.
坐吧 快统统告诉我
The thing is that, since I registered so late,
问题是 我报到得太晚了
I've got a lot of school stuff to catch up on.
有一大堆作业要补上
What was that?
什么声音呀
Mochi Mochi.
That darn cat.
那只可恶的猫
At least take a plate for the road, okay?
至少带盘上去吧
- Don't work too... - Thanks for understanding.
- 也别太辛苦了 - 多谢理解
Hairy baby. Hairy baby.
毛茸茸宝宝 毛茸茸宝宝
All right, come on.
好了 快过来
I'm healthcare, your personal Baymax companion.
我是健康护理 你的私人大白助理
One foot in front of the other.
一次一只脚
This doesn't make any sense.
这一点也说不通
Tadashi Tadashi.
What?
什么
Tadashi Tadashi.
Tadashi's gone.
Tadashi走了
When will he return?
他什么时候回来
He's dead, Baymax.
他死了 大白
Tadashi was in excellent health.
Tadashi身体十分健康
With a proper diet and exercise,
饮食合理 运动适量
he should have lived a long life.
他应该能长寿的
Yeah, he should have.
是啊 本应该很长的
But there was a fire...
可是发生了一场大火
Now, he's gone.
现在他走了
- Tadashi is here. - No.
- Tadashi在这里 - 不
People keep saying he's not really gone.
大家总是说他没有真的离开
As long as we remember him.
只要我们心里还记得他
It still hurts.
但还是很痛
I see no evidence of physical injury.
我并没有检测到身体受伤的迹象
It's a different kind of hurt.
这是另外一种痛法
You are my patient.
你是我的病人
I would like to help.
我很乐意帮助你
You can't fix this one, buddy.
这个你可治不了 哥们
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I am downloading a database on personal loss.
下载关于失去至亲的数据资料库
Database downloaded.
数据下载完成
Treatments include contact with friends and loved ones.
治疗方案包括 联系你的亲人和朋友
I am contacting them now.
现在就联络他们
No, no, no! I... don't do that.
别别别 不要联络他们
Your friends have been contacted.
已经联络了你的朋友
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Now, what are you doing?
现在你又在做什么
Other treatments include compassion and physical reassurance.
其他治疗方案包括 关怀与安抚
I'm okay. Really.
我没事 真的
You will be all right. There, there.
你会好起来的 乖 乖
Thanks, Baymax.
谢谢你 大白
I am sorry about the fire.
对于那场大火 我深表遗憾
It's okay. It was an accident.
没事 那是个意外
Unless...
除非
Unless it wasn't.
那并不是一场意外
At the showcase,
展示会的时候
that guy in the mask stole my microbots. And...
那个面具男偷走了我的微型机器人
And then set the fire to cover his tracks.
然后他放了把火来掩盖罪行
He's responsible for Tadashi.
是他害死了Tadashi
We gotta catch that guy.
我们非捉住那家伙不可
It's alive!
它还活着
It's alive, it's alive! It's alive!
它还活着 它还活着 它还活着
If we're gonna catch that guy,
要是想去捉那家伙的话
you need some upgrades.
得先帮你升级一下
Will apprehending the man
逮住那个面具男
in the mask improve your emotional state?
会改善你的情绪吗
Absolutely.
当然会
Let's work on your moves.
这就来改进下你的动作模式
Now, let's take care of this.
现在该改进这里了
I have some concerns.
我有一些担心
This armor may undermine my non-threatening, huggable design.
这铠甲恐怕会破坏我的无害可抱型设计
That's kind of the idea, buddy.
要的就是这个 哥们
You look sick.
你帅呆了
Sick有很酷和生病两个意思
I cannot be sick. I am a robot.
我是个机器人 我不会生病
It's just an expression.
我是在打比喻
Data transfer complete.
数据传输完成
I fail to see how karate makes me a better healthcare companion.
我不懂空手道对健康护理有何助益
You want to keep me healthy, don't you?
你想让我保持健康 不是吗
Punch this.
来一拳
Yes! Hammerfist!
漂亮 锤拳
Side kick!
侧踢
Knifehand!
快刀手
Back kick!
后踢
Gummy bears!
小熊软糖
Yes!
好耶
Yeah! Fist bump!
太好了 击拳
"Fist bump" Is not in my fighting database.
击拳不在我的格斗数据库里
No, this isn't a fighting thing.
击拳和格斗无关
It's what people do sometimes when they're excited or pumped up.
它是一种人们表达兴奋或者打气的动作
Hey, now you're getting it.
你现在知道怎么做啦
I will add "Fist bump" To my care-giving matrix.
我会把"击拳"加到关护数据库里的
All right. Let's go get that guy.
行吧 我们去抓住那个家伙
Come on!
Get him, Baymax!
抓住他 大白
We're too late.
我们来晚了
Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
你的小机器人好像想去哪儿
Come on.
来吧
Always wait one hour after eating before swimming.
饭后一小时内不宜游泳
Come on!
快躲起来
Your heart rate has increased dramatic...
你的心律急剧上升
Okay, Baymax, time to use those upgrades.
大白 是时候要用新技能了
- Hiro? - No, no, no!
- Hiro - 不 不 不
Get out of here! Go!
快离开这里 快
Dude, what are you doing out here?
兄弟 你在这干什么呢
Nothing! Just out for a walk.
没干嘛 就是出来散散步
Helps my pubescent mood swings.
来平息我青春期的躁动
Is that Baymax?
那是大白吗
Yeah, but you really...
是的 但你真的该
Why is he wearing carbon fiber underpants?
他怎么穿着碳纤维内裤
I also know karate.
我还会空手道
You guys need to go.
你们该走了
No, don't push us away, Hiro. We're here for you.
不 不要推开我们 Hiro 我们是为了你来的
That's why Baymax contacted us.
这也是大白联系我们的原因
Those who suffer a loss, require support from friends and loved ones.
那些痛失所爱的人 更需要朋友家人的关心和支持
Okay, but I...
好吧 但我
Who would like to share their feelings first?
谁愿意第一个分享他的感受
I'll go. Okay.
我来吧 是这样的
My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since my last...
我叫Fred 已经三十天了 自从我上次
Holy mother of megazod!
我的金刚战士啊
Am I the only one seeing this?
是只有我一个人看到这玩意儿了吗
Oh, my gosh! Oh, no!
哦 我的天 不要啊
Go! Baymax, get him!
快跑 大白 抓住他
No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?
不 不 不 你在干什么
I'm saving your life.
我在救你的命
Baymax can handle that guy!
大白能对付那家伙的
Oh, no.
糟糕了
Wasabi Wasabi!
Goodbye!
再见
Hiro. Explanation. Now.
Hiro 立刻给我解释清楚
He stole my microbots. He started the fire. I don't know who he is!
他偷了我的微型机器人 火也是他放的 但我不知道他是谁
Baymax, palmheel strike!
大白 掷撞掌
Hard left!
左急转
That mask, the black suit...
面具 黑衣
We're under attack from a super villain, people!
我们受到了超级大反派的攻击啊 伙计们
I mean, how cool is that?
我说 也太酷了吧
I mean, it's scary, obviously. But how cool!
当然也挺可怕的 不过还是好酷啊
- Why are we stopped? - The light's red!
- 干嘛停车 - 红灯
There are no red lights in a car chase!
飞车无红灯懂不懂啊
Why is he trying to kill us?
他为什么要杀我们
Why are you trying to kill us?
你为什么要杀我们啊
It's classic villain. We've seen too much!
典型的反派 我们知道的太多了
Let's not jump to conclusions.
不要急于下结论
We don't know he's trying to kill us.
我们还不知道他是想杀我们啊
Car!
小心车
He's trying to kill us!
他就是想杀我们
Did you just put your blinker on?
你刚才是打了转向灯吗
You have to indicate your turn!
转弯前一定要打转向灯
It's the law!
这是交通法规
That's it.
够了
Stop the car!
停车
Baymax and I can take this guy!
大白和我可以解决这家伙
Seatbelts save lives.
安全带保安全
Buckle up, every time.
记得系上安全带
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干什么 你想干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你想干嘛 你想干嘛
- Did we lose him? - Look out!
- 我们甩掉他了吗 - 小心
Baymax, hold on!
大白 抓紧了
- We're not gonna make it! - We're gonna make it!
- 我们死定了 - 我们不会死的
- We're not gonna make it! - We're gonna make it!
- 我们死定了 - 我们不会死的
- We're not gonna make it! - We're gonna make it!
- 我们死定了 - 我们不会死的
We made it! Yes!
我们成功了
I told you we'd make it!
我就说我们不会死的嘛
Your injuries require my attention.
你们的伤情引起了我的注意
And your body temperatures are low.
而且你们的体温也偏低
We should get out of here.
我们应该赶紧离开这里
I know a place.
我知道一个地方
Where are we?
我们这是在哪里
Fred Fred.
Where are you going?
你这是要去哪里
Welcome to Mi Casa.
欢迎来到我家
That's French for "Front door."
法语里前门的意思
其实是西班牙语
It's really not.
还真不是呢
Listen, nitwit. A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us.
听好了 糊涂蛋 一个戴面具的疯子差点杀了我们
I'm not in the mood for any...
我可没心情来
Welcome home, master Frederick.
欢迎回家 Frederick少爷
Heathcliff, my man!
Heathcliff 老兄
Come on in, guys. We'll be safe in here.
你们快进来 这里很安全
Gimme some.
击拳
Freddie Freddie,
this is your house?
这是你家吗
I thought you lived under a bridge.
我还以为你住桥下呢
Well, technically, it belongs to my parents.
严格来讲 这是我父母的房子
They're on a vacay on the family island.
他们现在在我家的小岛上度假呢
You know, we should totally go some time. Frolic.
我们也应该什么时候去 多好玩啊
You gotta be kidding me.
你这是在逗我吧
If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask,
如果我不是才被一个戴着歌舞伎面具的人攻击
I think this would be the weirdest thing I've seen today.
这肯定是我今天见到的最奇怪的事情了
My brain hates my eyes for seeing this.
我的眼睛要瞎了
Your body temperature is still low.
你的体温仍旧偏低
Yeah.
是 是 是
It's like spooning a warm marshmallow.
就像抱着一个暖暖的棉花糖
It's so nice.
感觉好棒
Oh, yeah, that's toasty.
哦 是啊 温暖又舒适
Good robot.
乖乖哒
Does this symbol mean anything to you guys?
你们认识这个标志吗
- Yes! It's a bird! - No!
- 知道 是一只鸟 - 不
The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it.
那个面具男带着的东西上有这个标志
Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro's emotional state.
抓住面具男就可以改善Hiro的情绪
Apprehend him?
抓住他
We don't even know who he is.
我们都不知道他是谁
I have a theory.
我有个想法
"Dr. Slaughter, MD"?
"屠杀医生"
Actually, millionaire weapons designer,
他是身价百万的武器设计师
Malcolm Chazzletick Malcolm Chazzletick.
"The annihilator"?
"消灭者"
Behind the mask, industrialist Reid Axworthy.
面具的背后 是工业企业家 Reid Axworthy
"Baron Von destruct"? Just get to the point!
"自毁男爵" 快点说重点
Don't you guys get it?
你们还不明白吗
The man in the mask who attacked us
攻击我们的面具男
is none other than...
不是别人
Voila
就是
Alistair Krei Alistair krei.
- What? - Think about it.
- 什么 - 你们想啊
Krei wanted your microbots, and you said no.
Krei想要你的微型机器人 被你拒绝了
But rules don't apply to a man like krei.
但他不是一个遵守规则的人
There's no way. The guy is too high profile.
不可能 他太显眼了
Then who was that guy in the mask?
那面具男是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
We don't know anything about him.
我们对他一无所知
His blood type is ab-negative.
他的血型是AB型Rh阴性
Cholesterol levels are...
胆固醇水平为
Baymax, you scanned him?
大白 你扫描过他了吗
I am programed to assess everyone's healthcare needs.
我的程序设置让我评测每个人的健康医疗需求
Yes!
太好了
I can use the data from your scan to find him.
我可以用你扫描的数据来找到他
You'd have to scan everyone in San fransokyo.
你需要把旧京山的每个人都扫描一遍
That might take, I don't know, forever.
那可能需要一辈子的时间吧
No, no, no, no. I just have to look for another angle.
不不不不 我只要换个角度想问题
Got it! I'll scan the whole city at the same time.
想到了 我可以同时扫描整座城市
I just have to upgrade Baymax's sensor.
我只要升级大白的传感器就行了
Actually, if we're gonna catch this guy,
其实 想要抓住那家伙
I need to upgrade all of you.
你们都需要升级
Upgrade who, now?
给谁升级
Those who suffer a loss require support from friends and loved ones.
那些痛失所爱的人 更需要朋友家人的关心和支持
Okay, I like where this is heading!
哈哈 我有点迫不及待了
We can't go against that guy! We're nerds!
我们打不赢面具男 我们只不过是群书呆子
Hiro, we want to help, but we're just us.
Hiro 我们是想帮忙 但爱莫能助啊
No.
You can be way more.
你们潜力无穷
Tadashi Hamada was our best friend.
Tadashi Hamada是我们最好的朋友
We're in.
算我们一份
Can you feel it? You guys, do you feel this?
你们感受到了吗 你们感受到了没
Our origin story begins.
属于我们的故事正式开始了
We're gonna be superheroes!
我们就要成为超级英雄了
Arms up.
举起胳膊
The neurotransmitter must be in his mask.
神经传感器一定是在他的面具里
We get the mask, and he can't control the bots.
我们拿到面具 他就没法控制微型机器人了
Game over.
游戏结束
*They say "We are what we are" but we don't have to be*
*人们已有界定 我们却不必听 *
*I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way*
*我是坏习惯 但表现得最佳*
*I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame*
*由我来守护永恒之火*
*I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams*
*成为你梦想的护卫狗*
*I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass*
*我是沙漏的瓶底之沙*
*Cause we could be immortals*
*只因我们能成为不朽*
*Immortals*
*不朽*
*Just not for long*
*只是不会太久*
*For long*
*太久*
*Live with me forever now*
*和我厮守到永远*
*Pull the blackout curtains down*
*垂下遮光窗帘*
*Just not for long for long*
*不会太久 太久*
*We could be immortals*
*我们能成为不朽*
*Immortals*
*不朽*
*Immortals*
*不朽*
*Sometimes the only payoff*
*拥有信念*
*For having any faith*
*唯一回报*
*Is when it's tested again and again every day*
*是每天受到信仰的考验之时*
*I'm still comparing your past*
*我仍将你的过去*
*To my future*
*与我的未来相比*
*Cause we could be immortals*
*我们能成为不朽*
*Immortals*
*不朽*
*Just not for long for long*
*只是不会太久*
Super jump!
终极一跃
*And live with me forever now*
*和我厮守到永远*
Super jump!
终极一跃
*Pull the blackout curtains down*
*垂下遮光窗帘*
I breathe fire.
我能喷火
*Just not for long*
*只是不会太久*
*For long*
*太久*
*We could be immortals* *Immortals*
*我们能成为不朽* *不朽*
*Immortals*
*不朽*
*Immortals*
*不朽*
*Immortals*
*不朽*
*Immortals*
*不朽*
I love it!
我太喜欢了
Not bad.
还不赖
Anybody else's suit riding up on them?
还有谁的衣服老往上跑的吗
Hey, guys!
嘿 各位
Check this out.
来看看这个
I'd like to introduce, Baymax 2.0.
我要向你们隆重介绍 大白 2.0
He's glorious.
他帅呆了
Hello.
你们好
Hold up. Focus.
等等 注意力集中
Show 'em what you got, buddy.
让他们瞧瞧你的本事 伙计
The fist, show them the fist.
拳头 给他们看看你的拳头
No, not that.
不 不是那个
The thing, the other thing.
是那个啦 另外一个
Rocket fist make Freddie so happy!
火箭拳让Freddie好开心
That's just one of his new upgrades!
这只不过是其中一个小小的升级
Baymax, wings.
大白 翅膀
No way!
不是吧
Thrusters.
推进器
I fail to see how flying makes me a better healthcare companion.
我不懂飞行如何让我成为更好的健康助手
I fail to see how you fail to see that it's awesome!
我不明白你为什么不明白飞行有多酷炫
Full thrust.
全力推进
Steady, big guy.
稳一点 大家伙
Look, let's just take this slow.
我们慢慢来
Up, up, up, up, up!
往上 往上 往上
Thrust, thrust, thrust!
往上冲 冲啊 冲啊
Too much thrust! Too much thrust!
冲过头了 冲过了
Too much thrust!
冲过了啦
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不要啊
Back on! Back on!
回去 回去
On! On! On!
上 上 上
Zoom...
飞呀
Go up! Up, up, up!
往上 上 上 上
Up!
上啊
Oh, man!
天呐
Maybe... Maybe enough flying for today.
今天就飞到这里吧
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily.
你的神经递质水平正在稳步上升
Which means what?
所以呢
The treatment is working.
治疗起效了
Oh, no!
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不要啊
Whoa, Baymax!
大白
Yes!
酷毙了
Yeah!
Yes!
爽啊
That was...
这真是
That was...
真是
Sick.
酷毙了
It is just an expression.
这只是一种比喻
That's... that's right, buddy.
对 没错 老兄
I am never taking the bus again.
我再也不要挤公了
Your emotional state has improved.
你情绪提升了
I can deactivate if you say you are satisfied with your care.
如果你说你很满意我的照顾 我就可以待机了
What?
什么
No, I don't want you to deactivate.
我不想你待机
We still have to find that guy.
我们还得抓住那个人呢
So, fire up that super-sensor.
所以 启动超级传感器
Functionality improved.
功能提升
1000% increase in range.
感应范围扩大百分之一千
I have found a match...
我找到了一个匹配的人
...on that island.
在那座岛上
- Killer view. - Yeah. If I...
- 风景好极了 - 是的 如果我
If I wasn't terrified of heights,
如果我不恐高的话
I'd probably love this.
我也会爱上这个
But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it.
但是我恐高 所以我没法享受了
There. Baymax, take us in.
那里 大白 带我们过去
Awesome!
太棒了
Our first landing together as a team.
我们作为团队的第一次着陆
Guys, come on.
你们 别玩了
"Quarantine"?
隔离区
Do you people know what "Quarantine" Means?
你们知道隔离什么意思吗
"Quarantine." Enforced isolation to prevent
隔离 强制隔离污染物
contamination that could lead to disease,
以防引起疾病
or, in some cases, death.
甚至导致死亡
There's a skull face on this one.
标识上还有个骷髅头
A skull face!
骷髅头啊
Be ready.
准备好
He could be anywhere.
他随时都有可能出现
Fire!
开火
Spitting fire! Spitting fire!
喷火 喷火
That was a bird.
原来是只鸟
Well, at least we know our gear works.
至少我们的装备都能用
*Six intrepid friends*
*六人小组*
*Led by Fred their leader, Fred*
*由Fred来领导 Fred*
*Fred's angels*
*Fred的天使们*
*Fred's angels*
* Fred的天使们*
*Harnessing the power of the sun*
*用阁楼里找到的古老护身符*
*with the ancient amulet they found in the attic*
*驾驭太阳的力量*
*the amulet is green*
*绿色的护身符*
*it's probably an emerald*
*也许是块绿宝石*
Fred, I will laser-hand you in the face.
Fred 再唱我就激光你的脸
Guys.
大家
Any sign of him, baymax?
有他的迹象吗 大白
This structure is interfering with my sensor.
室内构造干扰了我的传感器
Perfect. The robot's broken.
这下好了 机器人坏了
Guys, you might want to see this.
伙计们 你们应该来看看这个
What do you think it is, genius?
你觉得这是什么 天才
I'm not sure. But look.
我不确定 但你看
Hiro Hiro.
Krei Krei.
That's right.
没错
We were asked to do the impossible.
我们应邀实现这不可能完成的任务
That's what we did.
这是我们的成果
We've reinvented the very concept of transportation.
我们赋予了运输新的含义
Friends, I present project silent sparrow.
朋友们 请允许我隆重向你们介绍 项目"默雀"
General, may I?
将军 能把帽子借我吗
Wow! Magic hat!
帽子戏法
Teleportation.
空间传动
The transport of matter instantaneously through space.
传动的物体会自动穿梭于空间
Not science fiction anymore.
这不再是科幻小说里的情节了
Now, we didn't spend billions of tax dollars
当然 我们花数以十亿的税金
to teleport hats.
可不只是为了传送帽子
Ladies and gentlemen, you're here to witness history.
女士们先生们 下面就是见证历史的时刻了
Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?
准备好了吗 Abigail
We've invited all these people.
邀请了这么多人
Might as well give 'em a show.
当然不能让他们白来
T-minus 30 seconds to launch.
发射倒数30秒计时
- 29... 28... - This is argo.
- 29 28 - 阿尔戈号就位
- Capsule's in position. - 27...
- 太空舱已就位 - 27
Sir, we've picked up a slight
先生 我们发现了
irregularity in the magnetic containment field.
磁控场轻微的异常
Mr. Krei, is there a problem?
Krei先生 有什么问题吗
No. No problem.
没有 没问题
It's well within the parameters.
在合理参数范围内
Let's move forward.
我们继续
- 3... 2... 1... - Cabin pressure is gone.
- 3 2 1 - 船舱已无压力
Pod engaged.
短舱就位
Field breach! Abort!
磁场异常 中止
We've lost all contact with the pod.
我们和短舱完全失去联系了
Oh, no.
It's breaking up!
它在解体
The pilot is gone.
飞行员失踪了
Portal two is down.
二号传送门解体
The magnetic containment field's down!
磁控场崩溃
Krei, shut it down now!
Krei 快把它关了
I want this island sealed off!
我要封锁这个小岛
The government shut down Krei's experiment.
政府关闭了Krei的实验
And he's using your microbots to steal his machine back.
所以他利用微型机器人偷回他的机器
Krei is the guy in the mask.
Krei就是面具男
Oh, no.
不好
Baymax, get us out of here.
大白 带我们离开这
Go for the transmitter.
快去拿传送器
Behind his mask.
就在面具后面
Baymax!
大白
All right, what's the plan?
行了 计划是什么
It's Fred time.
该Fred出场了
Super jump!
终极一跃
Gravity crush!
重力碾压
Falling hard.
摔得好惨
Seriously, what is the plan?
说真的 计划是什么
Get the mask.
去拿面具
Right behind you.
我跟你一起
For real, what is the plan?
说真的 计划到底是什么
- Hey! - Hey!
- 嘿 - 嘿
You want to dance, masked man?
你想跳舞吗 面具男
Cause you'll be dancing with these.
和它们共舞怎么样
Hand over the mask, or you'll get a taste of this!
交出面具 不然让你尝尝这个
And a little bit of that!
或者这个
Hey! I did all right.
我干得挺漂亮的
Is that all you got?
你就这点本事吗
You got that, too?
你还会这个
It's back into the fire!
回到火里来吧
It's over, krei.
都结束了 Krei
Pro... Professor Callaghan?
Callaghan教授
The explosion...
那次爆炸
You died.
你不是已经死了
No. I had your microbots.
不 我有你的微型机器人
But, Tadashi.
但是 Tadashi
You just let him die.
你就让他死了
Give me the mask, Hiro.
把面具给我 Hiro
He went in there to save you!
他为了救你才进去的
That was his mistake!
那是他自己的错
Baymax, destroy.
大白 毁敌模式
My programing prevents me from injuring a human being.
我的程序设定禁止我伤害人类
Not anymore.
不再是这样了
Hiro, this is not what...
Hiro 这不是
Do it, Baymax! Destroy him!
动手吧 大白 灭了他
No! Stop, Baymax!
不 住手 大白
No, stop! He's getting away!
不 住手 他要逃走了
Baymax!
大白
My healthcare protocol has been violated.
我的医疗服务协议被违反了
I regret any distress I may have caused.
对可能造成的困扰我深表抱歉
How could you do that? I had him!
你们怎么能这样 我都已经逮到他了
What you just did, we never signed up for.
我们从来没同意你刚才做的事
We said we'd catch the guy.
我们说要抓住他
That's it.
仅此而已
I never should have let you help me!
我就不该找你们帮忙
Baymax, find Callaghan.
大白 去找Callaghan
My enhanced scanner has been damaged.
我的加强版扫描仪被损坏了
Wings.
翅膀
Hiro, this isn't part of the plan.
Hiro 这不在计划内
Fly!
起飞
Hiro Hiro!
Your blood pressure is elevated.
你的血压上升了
You appear to be distressed.
你看起来很沮丧
I'm fine!
我很好
There. Is it working?
给你 能用了吗
My sensor is operational.
我的传感器可以运行了
Good.
太好了
Then let's get...
接下来再
What?
什么
Are you going to remove my healthcare chip?
你是要拿走我的医疗服务芯片吗
Yes. Open!
是的 打开
My purpose is to heal the sick and injured.
我的目标是治病救人
Baymax, open your access port.
大白 打开你的插卡端口
Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan?
你想让我终结Callaghan教授吗
Just open!
打开就是了
Will terminating Professor Callaghan
终结Callaghan教授
improve your emotional state?
会提升你的情绪状态吗
Yes! No! I don't know!
是 不是 我也不知道
Open your access!
打开端口
Is this what Tadashi wanted?
这是Tadashi想要的吗
It doesn't matter!
这都不重要了
Tadashi programed me to aid and...
Tadashi设定我去援助
Tadashi's gone!
Tadashi已经不在了
Tadashi's gone.
Tadashi不在了
Tadashi is here.
Tadashi就在这
No. He's not here.
不 他不在
Tadashi is here.
Tadashi在这
This is Tadashi Hamada.
这里是Tadashi Hamada
And this is the first test of my robotics project.
这是我的机器人项目的第一次测试
Hello, I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
停 停 停 停 停
The seventh test of my robotics project.
机器人项目第七次测试
Hello, I...
你好 我
What? What?
什么 什么
Wait, wait, wait, stop! Stop scan! Stop...
等等 停下 停止扫描 停下
Tadashi Hamada again,
又是Tadashi Hamada
and this is the 33rd test of my robotics project.
这是我的第33次机器人项目测试
I'm not giving up on you.
我不会放弃你的
You don't understand this yet, but people need you.
你现在还不明白这些 但是人们需要你
So, let's get back to work.
所以 我们继续工作吧
This is Tadashi Hamada,
这是Tadashi Hamada
and this is the 84th test.
这是第84次测验
What do you say, big guy?
你说呢 大块头
Hello, I am Baymax,
你好 我是大白
your personal healthcare companion.
你的私人健康助理
It works.
成功了
It works!
居然成功了
This is amazing! You... you work!
太棒了 你成功了
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. Oh, you work.
我就知道 成功了
I can't believe it! I can't...
真难以置信 真难以
Okay. All right, big moment, here.
好的 好了 现在是重要时刻 重头戏来了
Scan me.
给我扫描
Your neurotransmitter levels are elevated.
你的神经递质水平上升了
This indicates that you are happy.
这表明你现在很开心
I am. I really am.
是的 我真的很开心
Oh, man. Wait till my brother sees you.
哥们 等着我让弟弟来看看你
You're gonna help so many people, buddy.
你会帮助很多人的 伙计
So many.
很多很多
That's all for now.
就到这里吧
I am satisfied with my care.
我对你的照顾很满意
Thank you, Baymax.
谢谢你 大白
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I guess I'm not like my brother.
可能我和我哥哥不一样
Hiro Hiro.
Guys, I... I...
伙计们 我 我
We're going to catch Callaghan,
我们会抓住Callaghan的
and, this time, we'll do it right.
这一次 我们要用正确的方式
But maybe don't leave your team
下一次不要再把你的小伙伴们
stranded on a spooky island next time.
扔在一个毛骨悚然的小岛上了
Oh, man.
天啊
Nah, it's cool.
没事啦
Heathcliff picked us up in the family chopper.
Heathcliff用私人直升机接我们了
Hiro, we found something you should see.
Hiro 我们找到一样东西 你应该看看
You almost got us all killed!
你差点害死了我们
Krei! You did this!
Krei 都是你干的好事
You knew it wasn't ready!
你明明知道它还没准备好
Callaghan? He was there?
Callaghan 他也在
He was such a good man.
他明明曾是个好人
What happened?
发生了什么
I don't know.
不知道
But the answer's here somewhere.
但是答案一定就在这里
Wait, wait! Stop.
等等 等等 停一下
There he is.
他在那
With the pilot.
和飞行员在一起
Hang on.
等一下
We've invited all these people...
邀请了这么多人
The pilot was Callaghan's daughter.
飞行员是Callaghan的女儿
Callaghan blames krei.
Callaghan怪罪于Krei
This is a revenge story.
这一切都是为了报复
So, what are we waiting for?
那我们还在等什么呢
It's all set up.
大功告成
This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream.
这座美丽的园区是人生理想的最高境界
But none of this would've been possible
但是没有路途上的坎坷
without a few bumps in the road.
所有的一切都不可能发生
克雷科技工业
Those setbacks made us stronger,
这些挫折使我们更坚强
and set us on the path to a bright future.
引领我们走上光明的未来之路
What is that?
那是什么
What?
什么
Setback?
挫折
Was my daughter a "Setback"?
我的女儿也是"挫折"吗
Callaghan! But you...
Callaghan 但是你
Your daughter, that...
你的女儿 那
That was an accident.
那是个意外
No! You knew it was unsafe.
不 你明知道那不安全
My daughter is gone because of your arrogance.
我女儿是因为你的自大才死的
What are you doing?
你要干什么
You took everything from me
当你把Abigail扔进那个机器的时候
when you sent Abigail into that machine.
你夺走了我的一切
Now I'm taking everything from you.
现在我要夺走你的一切
No!
No! No! You can't!
不 不 你不能这么做
You're going to watch everything you've built disappear.
你将亲眼看着自己建造的一切消失殆尽
Then, it's your turn.
现在该轮到你了
Professor Callaghan!
Callaghan教授
Let him go!
放开他
Is this what Abigail would've wanted?
这是Abigail想要的吗
Abigail is gone!
Abigail已经死了
This won't change anything.
这样做改变不了任何事
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我明白那种感受
Listen to the kid, Callaghan.
听那个孩子的话吧 Callaghan
Please, let me go.
求你了 放过我吧
I'll give you anything you want!
你要什么我都答应
I want my daughter back!
我要我的女儿回来
Go for the mask!
去抢面具
Baymax!
大白
Leaping into action!
行动起来
Oh, no!
哦 不
Getting a little tight.
有点挤啊
No!
He's too strong!
他太强了
There's no way out!
出不去了
You can't beat him!
你打不赢他的
Help!
救命
Hiro Hiro!
Hiro Hiro Hiro? Hiro?
Help!
救命
That's it!
有办法了
Hiro Hiro.
I know how to beat him.
我知道怎么打败他了
Listen up!
听好
Use those big brains of yours
充分利用你们聪明的大脑
and think your way around the problem.
想出扭转困境的方法
Look for a new angle.
寻找一个新的角度
My arms! They can't go any further!
我的胳膊 已经不能再伸了
Wait a second, it's a suit.
等等 这只是件套装
Hello, sign.
你好 小牌牌
Care to go for a little spin?
旋转一下如何
Double spin!
双旋转
Behind-the-back spin!
背后旋转
Yeah!
Baymax!
大白
Hiro Hiro.
I love that robot!
我爱死那个机器人了
Okay, new plan.
好的 最新计划
Forget the mask.
不要管面具了
Take out the bots.
引出机器人
They'll get sucked up into the portal.
它们会被传送门吸进去
Now that is a plan!
这才叫计划
Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover?
Honey Fred 能帮我们打掩护吗
Like you have to ask.
这还用问吗
Let's do this, Freddie!
我们上吧 Freddie
Smokescreen!
烟幕弹
Ready
准备好
and dive!
俯冲
Whoa, the gravity's getting a little weird here, guys!
这里的重力有点异常 伙计们
Wait.
等等
Let's use this!
可以利用一下
These are green blades of fury!
狂暴青刃
Woman up!
给点力啊
Double sign-spin.
双牌旋转
Now my signs are on fire!
连我的牌子都着火啦
Now that's a chemical reaction!
这才叫化学反应
Back kick. Knifehand.
后踢 剪刀手
Roundhouse. Hammerfist.
大勾拳 锤击
This ends now!
到此为止了
Looks like you're out of microbots.
你似乎没有微型机器人了
What?
什么
Baymax!
大白
No!
Our programing prevents us from injuring a human being.
我们的程序设定禁止伤害人类
But we'll take that.
但是我们要拿了这个
It's still on!
传送口还在运转
We have to shut it down!
我们必须关掉它
We can't!
我们做不到
The containment field is failing.
磁场失控了
The portal is gonna tear itself apart!
传送门会把自行解体的
We need to get out of here, now!
我们必须离开这里 快
Baymax!
大白
My sensor is detecting signs of life.
我的传感器探测到了生命迹象
What?
什么
Coming from there.
从那里传来的
The life signs are female.
是女性的生命迹象
She appears to be in hyper-sleep.
她似乎是在深度睡眠中
Callaghan's daughter. She's still alive.
Callaghan的女儿 她还活着
Abigail Abigail.
Let's go get her.
我们去找她
The portal is destabilizing.
传送门越来越不稳定
You'll never make it.
你们做不到的
She's alive in there.
她还活着
Someone has to help.
必须有人去救她
What do you say, buddy?
你说呢 伙计
Flying makes me a better healthcare companion.
飞行能让我成为更好的健康助理
Careful! There's Krei Tech debris everywhere.
小心点 到处都是克雷科技的残骸
Look out!
小心
I have located the patient.
我已定位了病人
Hurry!
Come on, buddy, let's get her home.
来吧 伙计 我们带她回家
I'll guide you out of here.
我来引路
Let's go!
走吧
Veer right!
向右
Okay, to the left.
向左
Hard right!
右急转
Up and over.
从上面越过
Okay, level off. Easy.
好的 平稳向前 稳住
Nice flying!
飞得好
Almost there!
马上就要到了
Baymax!
大白
Baymax!
大白
My thrusters are inoperable.
我的推进器无法运转了
Just grab hold.
抓住我的手
There is still a way I can get you both to safety.
还有一种方法能让你们平安出去
I cannot deactivate until
你要说你很满意我的照顾
you say you are satisfied with your care.
我才能待机
No, no, no, no. Wait. What about you?
不 不 不 等等 你怎么办
You are my patient.
你是我的病人
Baymax.
大白
Your health is my only concern.
你的健康是我唯一的关心
Stop! I'm gonna figure out...
别说了 我会想出办法的
Are you satisfied with your care?
你对我的照顾满意吗
No. There's gotta be another way.
不 一定有别的方法
I'm not gonna leave you here.
我不会把你留在这的
I'll think of something.
我会想出办法的
There is no time.
没时间了
Are you satisfied with your care?
你对我的照顾满意吗
Please! No...
求你了 不
I can't lose you, too.
我不能连你也失去
Hiro Hiro,
I will always be with you.
我会永远和你在一起的
I'm satisfied with my care.
我很满意你的照顾
Hiro Hiro!
Yeah! They made it!
他们成功了
Baymax?
大白
Miss, can you hear me? What is your name?
小姐 能听见我说话吗 你叫什么名字
Abigail Callaghan. Abigail Callaghan.
Okay, Abigail, you are gonna be fine.
好的 Abigail 你会没事的
We're taking you to the hospital.
我们送你去医院
Move it!
快进去
Get in there.
进去
A massive cleanup continues today
在克雷科技公司总部
at the headquarters of krei tech industries.
大规模清理工作今天仍在继续
Reports are still flooding
关于一群身份不明的小组的
in about a group of unidentified individuals,
报道仍然不断涌现
who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe.
他们阻止了一场本有可能发生的重大灾难
The whole city of San fransokyo is asking,
整个旧京山都在发问
"Who are these heroes? And where are they now?"
"这些英雄是谁 他们现在在哪"
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
It's so exciting.
太刺激了
Hey, sweetie!
宝贝
Okay.
好的
Last hug.
再抱一次
Bye!
再见
And just then I was like...
那时候我就这样
Get out of here.
走开
Ow?
I am baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
我是大白 你的私人健康助理
Hello, Hiro.
你好 Hiro
We didn't set out to be superheroes,
我们从没打算当超级英雄
but sometimes life doesn't go the way you planned.
但有时生活就是身不由己
The good thing is, my brother wanted to help a lot of people,
但好在我们承接了哥哥的心愿
and that's what we're gonna do.
能够帮助许多人
Who are we?
我们是谁
超能陆战队
Dad, I just wish I could share my accomplishments with you.
爸爸 我真希望能和你分享我的成就
You mean so much to me, and honestly,
你对我来说很重要 实话实说
I've always felt a distance
你总在私人小岛上
what with you being on the family island all the time,
让我觉得我们距离很远
and I just wish you could see how...
我真希望你能看见我有多么
Fred Fred.
Son.
儿子
Dad?
爸爸
I wear 'em front, I wear 'em back.
我穿完正面穿反面
I go inside out, then I go front and back.
我穿完里面穿外面 再穿正面和反面
Dad!
爸爸
We have a lot to talk about.
我们有的聊了