一条狗的使命 A Dog's Purpose

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 拉斯·霍尔斯道姆

演员: 乔什·加德 / 布丽特·罗伯森 / 丹尼斯·奎德 / 佩吉·利普顿 / K·J·阿帕 / 布莱斯·吉扎尔 / 朱丽叶·赖伦斯 / 卢克·科比 / 加布里埃尔·罗斯 / 迈克尔·博夫舍维尔 / 洛根·米


台词
FIX字幕侠译制
一条狗的使命
What is the meaning of life?
生命有什么意义
Are we here for a reason?
存在是否有原因
Is there a point to any of this?
一切是否有因果
First, I had no idea what was going on.
首先 我不知道怎么回事
I... I couldn't see a thing.
我... 看不清
It was warm.
感觉很温暖
There was my mother.
那是我妈妈
Every day, I had fun.
每天 我都很开心
Was having fun the point?
生命重在行乐吗
The whole point?
这就是全部真谛
No, it couldn't be that simple.
不 不可能这么简单
Here's one.
这有一只
And then it was over.
然后一切戛然而止
That's it for you.
在这待着
No more fun.
快乐离我而去
It seemed like such a short life.
这一生似乎太短暂
I mean, what exactly did I do?
我到底做了什么呢
There was some playing.
玩玩闹闹
There was some eating.
吃吃东西
I dug in the dirt.
刨刨砂土
But when I really thought about it,
当我仔细回想时
it didn't add up to much.
却想不起什么来
I was back.
我回来了
And I was a puppy again.
我又是一条小狗狗啦
Alive and ready to ask the big questions.
活蹦乱跳地准备探索这些大问题
To dig for answers.
寻找答案
Just let me in there.
让我进去
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
So what else do you have?
这还有别的吗
This one here.
这只
-What is it? -It's a red retriever.
-这什么品种 -新斯科舍猎鸭寻回犬
Nice dog.
好狗
Good breed. Easy to train.
品种优良 容易训练
You got something smaller?
还有体型更小点的吗
I got some cute yorkies over here.
这有几只可爱的约克郡犬
I got this Japanese chin.
这有日本狆
Poodle.
贵宾犬
Corgi over here.
这边还有柯基犬
Got a pomeranian.
还有只博美犬
Look at all this great stuff.
好多好东西啊
Somebody knew I was coming.
有人知道我要来吧
Hey, look at this.
嘿 看这个
What do we have here?
这儿有个什么
Look at this little guy.
看这小家伙
Bet it's worth a couple bucks.
肯定能卖点钱
Yeah, it was a knockout in the second round.
在第二轮就被淘汰了
I lost everything. Hang tight, guy.
我全输了 等会儿 伙计
Now, you're buying this time.
你还要赌吗
Not today, buddy.
今天不了 伙计
I thought about my life.
我思考过活着的意义
I still had so many questions.
还是有许多疑问
But I kept coming back to the same one:
可想来想去总会想到一个问题:
How do I get a drink of water?
怎么弄点水喝
Do you want to get an ice cream?
想吃冰淇凌吗
Sure.
What flavor?
要啥味儿的
Mom, I hear something in there.
妈 里面有声音
Hey, honey.
嘿 宝贝
Ethan!
伊森
Hey, mom, come here.
妈 过来
My god.
天啊
It looks so thirsty.
它好像渴坏了
It's too hot in there.
里面太热
I think we need to get him out.
得把它弄出来
I can't open the door.
门打不开
Wait, it's locked.
等等 门锁了
Please, mom.
求你了 妈
Okay, stand back.
退后
You poor thing.
小可怜
You poor, poor thing.
可怜的小家伙
How are you, boy?
没事吧 小家伙
- Good? - What... what is this?
-好点没 -啥...这啥玩意
- Mom! - A boy?
-妈 -一个男孩
-Boy... -A boy!
- 小家伙... - 一个男孩
- Are you okay? - I... I never knew there might be
-你还好吗 -我... 我压根没想过
- such a thing as a boy. - Tired, huh?
-会遇到一个男孩 -累坏了吧
I think this little guy is gonna make it.
这小家伙没事的
- Can we keep him, mom? - I don't know.
-我们能养他吗 -不知道
I think your father might not...
你爸可能不愿意...
I decided right then and there
这一刻我决定了
I am definitely keeping this boy.
这男孩我养定了
Yeah! Dad, can we keep him?
爸 我们能养他吗
Well, who's gonna feed him?
那 谁来喂他
- I will. - Who's gonna clean him?
-我来 -谁来收拾他
I'll do everything, dad.
我全包了 爸
- You think you're ready to do it? - Yeah.
-你能应付吗 -能
-I don't know, son. -He's a good boy.
-我不确定 -他很乖
He's a good boy.
他很乖
Come on, please.
求你了
He's a retriever, dad.
他是寻回犬 爸
He'll fetch your slippers.
他能帮你找拖鞋
And the paper when it rains.
下雨时能给你取报纸
Name something you want fetched.
你想找啥就吩咐他
He can do it.
他都能搞定
Look. Hey, come here!
看哪 过来
What are you doing?
干什么呢
So, Ethan and I discussed that the dog
伊森和我讨论过 这条狗
- would be his responsibility. - Come here! Yeah. Good boy.
-他会照顾 -过来 乖宝
Please, dad?
求你了 爸
Come on. He needs a pal.
他需要个伴儿
All right, this thing that you two are doing, it's dirty pool, okay?
你俩这是自找麻烦 懂吗
Take him away.
带他出去
I want to talk to your mother alone.
我要和你妈单独谈
Okay.
好吧
You nervous, boy? Don't be.
紧张吗 伙计 别
It'll be okay.
没事的
We don't have much choice.
我们没什么选择
They make a mess.
宠物尽添麻烦
-You gotta clean 'em. -Oh, come on.
-你得清理他们 -没事的
-He's gonna be bored with it. -Oh, come on, Jim.
-他迟早会烦的 -不会的 吉姆
You know it. You know how he is.
得了吧 你知道他啥性格
If he says no, we can run off and go find another family.
他要不同意 我们就离家出走 找个好人家去
Ethan?
伊森
Yeah?
You have a dog.
你有条狗了
Yes! Oh, my gosh, yes!
太棒了 天啊
Come on, boy. Dad!
过来 爸
- Yes! - All right.
-太好了 -行了
Oh, my gosh, thank you!
天啊 谢谢你
Come on! Come on!
快过来
Bailey.
贝利
B-A-I-L-E-Y, I-I would think.
B-A-I-L-E-Y 大概是这么拼的
And I'm Ethan.
我叫伊森
I'm the owner.
我是他主人
Do you think he knows how to spell my name?
他知道怎么拼我的名字吗
I would think so, honey.
应该会吧 亲爱的
Here you go.
好了
Good boy.
乖宝
Here you go.
好了
Ready?
好了吗
Come on, Bailey.
走 贝利
Bailey, sit.
贝利 坐
Sit.
坐下
Roll over. Roll over.
转圈 转圈
Get that out of your mouth!
吐出来
Get that out of your mouth.
快吐出来
Okay. Come here.
过来
Shake your paw. Shake your paw.
动动爪子
Come on. Yeah, good boy!
加油 好样的
Turn around. Turn around.
转过来 转过来
- Come on. - What's he saying?
-快点 -他说啥呢
- It's too many words. - Come on. Okay.
-词太多了 -好样的
- I'm gonna do this now. - Come here.
-我现在要这样 -过来
Good job. Good job.
好样的
But one word got said more than any other.
可是一个词出现得最频繁
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
After a while,
一段时间后
I came to understand the words that mattered.
我明白了这串词的意义
I had a boy, and his name was Ethan.
我有了个男孩 他叫伊森
I got a name.
我有了名字
My name was Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
我叫贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
# Oh, gee, honey, I wish I'd have known that you and Wes were... #
# 亲爱的 早知道你和韦斯... #
I learned my place in the pack.
我弄清了我在家里的地位
Mom liked me.
妈妈喜欢我
-Yes... -Dad liked me.
-好的... -爸爸喜欢我
-Yes. Yes, no, I understand. -A lot.
-好的 不 我懂 -很喜欢
Excuse me. Hold on. Come on.
不好意思 等一下 走开
Get down a bit.
消停会儿
I was sad for the cat.
我真替那只猫难过
Obviously, he wanted to be a dog.
显然 他想当条狗
Wasn't my fault he couldn't be a dog.
他当不了狗怪我咯
Ethan, it's time to go to bed.
伊森 该睡觉了
Time to turn out the light, okay?
该关灯了
Okay.
好的
Okay, come on. Come on.
过来 快过来
Come on. Come on.
来 来
Okay.
好了
"Don't! Don't do it, cap.
"不要 不要这样 队长
Let him have it, bucky.
让他留着 巴基
We'll pound some sense into this character.
我们得给他点教训
Pow! Stomp!
嘭 我踩
It's coming right at us.
它朝我们过来了
Jump for your lives!"
想活命快跳"
Ethan always came up with such great games.
伊森总能想出一些超棒的游戏
- "Boom!" - Making noise under a blanket...genius.
-"嘣" -在被子里弄出声响... 真聪明
- "Zap!" - Every night as I fell asleep,
-"嚓" - 每晚入睡时
I thought about how happy I was that I had an Ethan.
我都在想 拥有伊森真幸福
And that I wasn't a cat.
以及 还好我不是猫
Bailey, get in the car.
贝利 上车
Come on, boy.
过来 伙计
Come on!
过来
Whenever the family wanted me to get some fresh smells,
每次家里人想让我出去透透气
we all got in the car for a ride.
我们就开车出远门
Tree, toad, moss, skunk,
树 蛤蟆 苔藓 臭鼬
dead skunk, pond,
死臭鼬 池塘
mud, goat.
淤泥 山羊
Goat!
山羊
Everyone was asking themself the same question...
大家都很纳闷...
"Why can't everything smell like goat?"
"为什么只有羊这么好闻呢"
It stinks!
真难闻
-Look who's here! -Hello!
-快看看谁来了 -你们好
Guess what we got.
猜我们带什么来了
What have you got?
带什么来了
What'd you get?
带啥了
Come on, Bailey.
出来 贝利
-Oh, my. Look at this. -A puppy! -Oh, my gosh.
-天啊 瞧这小家伙 -小狗 -天啊
Here, boy. Here.
过来 伙计
Where's he going?
他要去哪
Sometimes I thought that trying
有时我觉得
to make sense out of life could be a waste of time.
整天思考活着的意义是浪费时间
Maybe it was better to just really enjoy life
或许我不该去想那些
and leave it at that.
而是享受当下
Hey, where'd everybody go?
大家去哪儿了
Where's all the chickens?
那些鸡呢
Bailey! Bailey, Bailey!
贝利 贝利 贝利
Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan!
伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森
Oh, my goodness! Look who's here!
快看谁来了
For some reason,
不知为何
they wouldn't share this ball with me.
他们不让我一起玩儿
Yes! Run, Ethan, run!
好 快跑 伊森
Everybody knows there never been a game in the history of balls
纵观球类比赛史 无论哪种球
that can't be improved by having a dog in it.
狗狗的参与都能使其更精彩
But there was something weird about this ball.
但这个球有点奇怪
Treasure.
有宝贝
This is the life.
这才是生活啊
Anyone else? Jim, your coffee?
谁还要吗 吉姆 要咖啡吗
- Thank you. - Here you go.
-谢谢 -给你
-Here we all are. -Yeah.
-都就位了 -是的
Enjoy your meal.
开吃吧
I liked the old humans.
我喜欢老人
They got me.
他们总罩着我
Would you please stop feeding the dog?
能别再喂狗了吗
We're trying to train him.
我们正在训练他
I told you.
早跟你说了
You caught me. I'm sorry.
被发现了 抱歉
Could you pass me the jam, please?
能递下果酱吗
When I wasn't thinking about food, my mind wandered.
不想食物的时候 我总在想
Why am I here?
我为什么会存在
What's the purpose?
我的使命是什么
Oh, yeah. Keep rubbing.
爽 继续
And... Might there be more bacon?
然后... 还有培根吗
Oh, look at his plate.
看看他盘子里
You know, the way you eat,
看看你的吃相
you're gonna grow up to be bigger
你会长得比我们加在一起
than all of us put together.
还要强壮
If there's a world to grow up in.
前提是 这世界还转得下去
1962年 前苏联在古巴部署导弹 同美国对峙
These Russians are putting missiles in Cuba.
俄国人正在古巴部署导弹
Do we have to talk about that now?
非要现在要谈这个吗
- No. - So, Jim,
-不 -那 吉姆
I hear you're up for a new office job.
听说你准备进办公室了
Why don't you tell us about that?
说说那个吧
That didn't work out.
黄了
Well, they want him in the field.
他们想让他接着跑业务
He's one of the top sellers every year.
他每年业绩都是前几名
I got the job nobody wants.
我这工作没人爱做
Jim, do you have to?
吉姆 非得这样吗
We're three seconds away from nuclear annihilation.
核战一触即发
Can me and Bailey be excused?
我和贝利能下桌了吗
Sure.
当然
Ethan was sad.
伊森很伤心
I didn't know why.
我不知道为什么
Hey, Bailey.
贝利
Captain America, remember?
还记得美国队长吗
He could take out that bomb in a second.
他能瞬间解决那个炸弹
Pow!
Zap!
You like it, don't you?
你喜欢这个吧
Come on. Come on.
来 来
Yeah, boy.
好样的 伙计
Okay, Bailey.
贝利
Get it, boy!
捡回来
Come on!
加油
Yeah, boy! Come on.
伙计 加油
Come on. Oh, where'd it go?
来 快看 哪去了
Where'd it go?
上哪儿去了
Come on, boy! What is that?
看 那是什么
Get it, boy!
捡回来
Come on. Come on, get it!
快 快去 捡回来
-We played with that ball all afternoon. -Yeah! Come on!
-我们玩了一下午 -好样的
- Ethan loved it. - Good boy!
-伊森喜欢 -好狗狗
Get it!
去捡
Come on! Come on.
过来 快
Hey, dad, watch this.
爸 看这个
Look what he can do.
看看他的本事
Okay, Bailey. Ready?
贝利 好了吗
Ready.
好了
Stay. Okay.
稳住
And...
然后...
Okay.
好了
Go, Bailey!
上 贝利
Yeah! Out.
松口
That's great, pal.
不错 伙计
Thanks, dad.
谢谢老爸
Hey, hey, come on.
过来
Yes. Yes.
好样的
Come on. Come on.
来 来
- You have a great day. - When it got colder outside,
-在学校过得开心 -等天气转凉
- we all went back home. - See ya.
-我们就会回家 -再见
- He'll be fine. Bye. - Bye.
-他会很乖的 再见 -再见
Every morning, a big yellow box with wheels
每天早上 一个带轮子的大黄盒子
took Ethan away from me.
都会把伊森从我身边带走
When mom left the house, too,
等妈妈也出门了
I was lonely.
留下孤独的我
And hungry.
肚子饿
And bored.
还无聊
At least they left the cat.
还好有那只猫
I'd give him his dog lessons.
我会教他怎么做狗
So much to learn.
任重而道远
No, dogs do not hide under pillows.
不 狗才不躲在靠垫下
Come on. Come...
来吧 来...
Come on, sniff me.
来 闻我
Sniff me!
闻我
You don't know anything.
你啥都不会
You clear your throat a lot.
倒是总爱清嗓
Bailey, no.
贝利 不
Hi, dad.
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
- This... this... - Elizabeth!
-这... 这... -伊丽莎白
Hello?
有人吗
Hey!
That's my slipper.
那是我的拖鞋
Bailey! Bailey!
贝利 贝利
Come... get back here.
来... 回来
Bailey, no!
贝利 不许
Bailey, come here.
贝利 过来
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Bailey, come here.
贝利 过来
- Give me that. - When dad was in the right mood,
-把拖鞋给我 -爸爸心情好时
He was so much fun to play with.
跟他玩会很开心
Come on, let go. Let go. Let go.
过来 松嘴 松嘴
That's not yours, Bailey.
那不是你的 贝利
That's mine. That's mine!
是我的 我的
You come over here. Come on!
给我过来 过来
Ethan, my boss is coming over tonight,
伊森 我老板今晚要过来
and he cannot see my office like this.
办公室乱成这样怎么见人
Do you understand?
明白吗
You have got to start telling this dog who's boss.
你来告诉这条狗谁才是老大
Here, take him. Just take him.
给 抓好 抓好他
And you say, "I am the boss!"
告诉他 "我是老大"
You gotta show him who's boss.
让他知道谁是老大
All right, everything goes back where it belongs.
好了 把东西都收回原位
I want this place spick-and-span.
这地方给我收拾干净
Do you understand? Well, do you understand?
明白没 明白没
Do you understand?!
明白没
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
-明白 爸爸 -谢谢
I want everything just the way I like it.
给我都物归原位
Spick-and-span.
收拾干净
Why? Because I'm the boss. That's why.
为什么 因为我是老大 就这样
I'm the boss man, and you're the boss dog.
我是你老大 你是狗老大
Boss dog.
狗老大
Boss dog.
狗老大
Boss dog.
狗老大
Ethan.
伊森
Come on. Let's go.
快 快点
We got guests coming any minute.
客人随时会到
Chop-chop.
快准备
Jim?
吉姆
- What? - Jim, can you help me?
-干嘛 -吉姆 能帮个忙吗
- Huh? - I don't know how to make a Singapore sling.
-怎么 -我不会调"新加坡司令[鸡尾酒]"
What?
什么
I'll show you.
我教你
I can make a whiskey cobbler.
我会调"威士忌席布拉"
Wait, here's the recipe.
等等 配方在这
Elizabeth, what are you... What are you doing?
伊丽莎白 你... 你这啥玩意
Well, we need spirit...
得要烈酒...
Saint-gaudens 1907 golden eagle.
1907年版圣高登斯双鹰金币
Real gold.
真金
No!
Ethan was good to me.
伊森对我很好
- Boy! No! - He always shared his food.
-天呐 不 -他总把吃的分给我
Do you have it in your mouth? Did you swallow it?
你含着的吧 不会吞下去了吧
- Wasn't my favorite treat. - Come on, show me.
-味道不怎样 -快 张嘴
- And he wanted it back. - Come on, come on.
-他还想要回来 -张嘴 张嘴
Why?
为什么
- We made it. - Hello! Ellen.
-终于到了 -你好 艾伦
Come in. Welcome.
快请进 欢迎
- Yes. - I am glad we were finally able
-来 -我们可算来
to make it out here, because I have been wanting
你家做客了 我早就想来看看
to visit the field office for a while now.
我们的驻外人员办公室了
Oh, yes, and it's... It's so nice and...
没错... 很整洁而且...
Quiet out here in the suburbs.
郊区很安静
- It sure is. Yeah. - Yes.
-确实 -是啊
Well, we're happy to have you.
很高兴你们能来
So I-I've been meaning to say we...
一直想说我们...
We're real impressed
我们对你
with your numbers this past year, Jim.
去年的业绩相当满意 吉姆
Real impressed.
相当满意
You know, I'm glad you brought that up.
很高兴你提到这事
I've actually been meaning to talk to you about that.
其实我一直想和你谈谈
You know, I-I was thinking, with the numbers so high,
我在想 我业绩蛮高的
maybe it's time I get off the road
是不是差不多可以回来
and take an office position.
坐办公室了
Well, we... we really need you on the road.
嗯... 业务这边缺了你不行
That's the backbone of the whole operation really.
其实这块才是整个公司的核心
I'll be honest, Jim.
说实话 吉姆
You are one of our best traveling salesmen.
你是公司最好的推销员之一
I mean, I would be crazy to take you out of the field.
不让你跑业务简直是浪费
Are you still collecting coins?
你还在收集硬币吗
Sure.
当然了
What... what's your showpiece?
有... 收到什么好玩意吗
1907 Saint-gaudens golden eagle.
1907年版圣高登斯双鹰金币
Well, Herman,
赫曼
I don't know anything about coins,
我对硬币一窍不通
but I know that that is special.
但我知道这个不一般
- That is special. - That is a treasure.
-确实 -是件宝贝
Yeah, I have never seen one up close before.
我还没近距离见过
- It's quite a coin. - Yeah, it's a beauty.
-这金币很珍贵 -没错 很漂亮
I'll show you. I'll go get it.
我拿来给你们看
Well, maybe after dinner.
晚饭后再看吧
Let me go get it later.
那我吃完了去拿
May I please be excused?
我可以离开一下吗
Huh?
May I please be excused?
我能离开一下吗
Need to take Bailey out for a walk.
带贝利去遛弯
Sure, honey.
没问题 亲爱的
Go on, do it.
快 拉出来
Please, Bailey.
好啦 贝利
Please, Bailey, do it. Come on.
拜托 贝利 拉出来 快点
What does he want from me?
他要我干嘛
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
I really wish I knew what he was saying.
想知道他在说啥
Go! Go! Come on!
快 快 拜托
What's your problem? Come on!
你怎么回事 快啊
I don't know why he was so upset, but it made me anxious.
不知道他为啥不高兴 搞得我也很焦虑
And when I'm anxious, things kind of move super fast.
我一焦虑 那啥一顺溜就出来了
This was a first.
头一遭
I'd never seen him so happy to clean up after me.
第一次见他铲屎都这么高兴
Yes! Found it!
好 找到了
It's important it shouldn't be too sweet.
主要是口味不能太甜
- No, it's nice. - See this?
-没事 很好吃 -看这个
Now, this...
这个...
...That's something
...准备好
- for your eyes to feast on. - No!
-一饱眼福吧 -不行
What?
什么
There's a rat.
有老鼠
- What? - Right there!
-什么 -就在那儿
Where? No, I don't like rats.
哪儿 我讨厌老鼠
- Where is it? - It's okay. - Under the table.
-老鼠在哪儿 -没事 -桌子下面
- I love rats. - Yeah, go get it, Bailey.
-我爱死老鼠了 -去抓它 贝利
- I don't see anything. - Where?
-我啥都没看到 -在哪儿
- It's running over there. - Wait!
-跑那边去了 -等等
Get that dog! Get the dog.
把狗抓住 把狗抓住
- Get the dog. Get the... - Bailey!
-把狗抓住 把狗... -贝利
- I don't see anything. - ...Come here.
-我啥都没看见 -...过来
- It's right there. - Maybe you saw smokey.
-就在那儿 -可能你看错了
- Definitely not smokey. - No, it wasn't smokey.
-绝对没有 -不 没看错
I really don't like rats. I don't like rats.
我真的很讨厌老鼠 很讨厌
It's more scared of you than you are of him.
你怕老鼠 老鼠更怕你
Come here. Come here, Bailey.
过来 贝利
- Come here! Come here. - Can you grab him? Grab him.
-过来 过来 -能抓住他吗 抓住他
- Jim. - Bailey! Bailey, come here!
-吉姆 -贝利 贝利 过来
Come here!
过来
Wait. Please, Bailey.
等等 拜托 贝利
- Can you grab him, Jim? - I don't see anything.
-能抓住它吗 吉姆 -我啥都没看见
Bailey!
贝利
Bailey, come here.
贝利 过来
I think it's gone now.
老鼠应该已经跑了
I don't like rats!
我讨厌老鼠
Bailey!
贝利
What was that?
怎么了
Herman!
赫曼
Bailey, come here!
贝利 过来
Come here! Come on!
过来 快来
You got him, Jim? You got him?
你抓住了吗 吉姆 抓住没
Any chances I had of a promotion, forget it.
这下我要还能升职才怪
Dad! Dad, stop!
爸爸 爸爸 不要
- It's not his fault. It's... - You made us look like fools!
-不是他的错 是... -你搞得我们跟傻子似的
Dad always talked so loud when he smelled this way.
爸爸身上有这种味道时总是大吼大叫
Don't punish him! My fault!
别罚它 是我的错
Jim, why don't we take a moment before you...
吉姆 要不我们先谈谈...
No, from now on, he stays out here.
不 从现在起 他只能待外面
He didn't do anything!
他什么都没干
I do not want to see him.
我不想看见他
I do not want to see him in the house.
我不想在屋里看见他
But it's cold outside.
但外面很冷
Well, he's got fur for that.
他一身毛白长了吗
We should at least set out a blanket.
至少给他条毯子吧
It's a dog!
这只是条狗
Ethan?
伊森
Hey, boy. Good?
狗狗 乖哦
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Even though I couldn't see him,
虽然看不见他的脸
I knew Ethan was very sad that night.
但我知道伊森那天晚上很伤心
Hey, boy.
乖狗狗
It's cold out there, isn't it?
外面很冷吧
I knew he needed me.
我知道他需要我
And I needed him, too.
我也需要他
You're a good boy.
你真乖
Ready, boy?
准备好没
Okay. Come here.
好了 过来
Come here.
过来
Come on, Bailey.
过来 贝利
Okay, boy. Ready?
好了 准备好没
Three, two...
三 二...
One!
Come on!
来吧
Yeah, boy.
漂亮
Yeah, boy.
干得漂亮
- Oh, come on. - Let's do it again.
-行了吧 -我们再来一次
- Yes! - Yeah!
-好 -赢了
Nice throw, Ethan. Nice throw.
传得好 伊森 传得好
Nice play.
漂亮
Great pass, Ethan.
传得不错 伊森
Got 'em now. Right on.
我们赢了 真棒
You-you get it to him every time.
你每次都能把球传给他
Yeah, exactly.
没错
'Cause every time we run that play...
因为每次只要用那个战术...
Everybody wanted to walk next to the Alpha male.
所有人都喜欢跟真爷们并排走
Yeah, that's what I mean.
我就这个意思
Almost everybody.
几乎所有人
'Cause he's right there every single time. - Yep.
-因为他每次都刚好在那 -没错
Ethan, why do you always have this dog with you?
伊森 你怎么去哪都带着你的狗
What? It's like a girlfriend replacement or something?
怎么 没女朋友就找个狗狗情人来替代吗
Yeah, good one, Todd.
挺好笑 托德
Give a little kiss? Huh?
亲个小嘴 嗯
I'm just asking.
问问而已
Excuse me.
借过
Oh, I'm sorry, Todd.
真是抱歉 托德
Did my girlfriend replacement just trip you?
我的狗狗情人刚刚绊倒你了吗
Very funny.
真好笑
- Relax, man. I'm kidding. - The dog's laughing at you.
-放松 老兄 玩笑而已 -连狗都笑你
- Dogs don't laugh, you moron. - Bailey, come here.
-狗才不会笑 你傻啊 -贝利 过来
That's funny.
真好笑
- Got everything? - Yeah.
-东西拿齐没 -齐了
When Lou dropped that pass at the start,
一开始路没接住传球
- I thought we were done, man. - I know!
-我以为我们输定了 -我知道
Here.
Bailey, come here.
贝利 过来
Hey, dad.
嘿 老爸
- You hungry? - I'm starving.
-你饿了吗 -前胸贴后背了
- I got a casserole in the oven. - Yeah?
-微波炉里有砂锅菜 -是吗
# Africa is home to hundreds #
# 非洲是成百上千种 #
# of thousands of animals. #
# 动物的家园 #
# Some look comical, some... Some forbidding, #
# 有些长相奇特 有些... 威风凛凛 #
# and some so entrancing that we'd like #
# 还有些非常迷人 #
# to reach out and touch them... #
# 让人忍不住想伸手抚摸... #
So, coach made me starting quarterback today.
那个 教练今天让我当四分卫了
That's great, kid.
不错 儿子
You gotta come to my next game, dad.
下一场比赛你来看吧 老爸
I'm serious. I'm better now.
我认真的 我现在打得好多了
It's been a long time.
你很久没看过我打了
Okay.
Poor dad.
可怜的爸爸
This place is great.
这地方真棒
There's so much to smell here.
各种味道给我闻
And eat.
还有吃的
It's everywhere.
到处都是
Feed me. Feed me.
喂我 喂我
You want to go next?
你下一个想玩这个吗
Ethan had a different smell all of a sudden.
伊森突然闻着不一样了
A sweaty smell.
一股汗味
Who wants to go on that roller coaster?
有人想坐过山车吗
I wonder if that girl had anything to do with it.
我怀疑跟那个女孩有关
Hey, hey, hey! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey!
喂 喂 贝利 贝利
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
That was the dog. That wasn't me.
是狗干的 不是我
I wouldn't do that.
我不会干那种事
Okay, well, maybe
好吧 可能
you should teach your dog some manners.
得给你家狗狗上礼仪课了
I've been trying. He's,... he's not too smart.
我一直在教他 他... 他不是很聪明
Really?
是吗
Did you hear what he said about you?
你听到他怎么说你了吗
You look pretty smart to me.
我倒觉得你看着挺聪明
Such intelligent eyes.
眼珠子可机灵了
My butt itches.
我屁股痒
What's your name, handsome?
你叫什么 帅小伙
He's,... he's Bailey.
他... 他叫贝利
- Bailey, yeah. - Bailey.
-贝利 对 -贝利
Now, you seem like a very good dog, Bailey.
你看着挺乖的 贝利
- Yeah. - Excuse me?
-没错 -打扰一下
- Nice job. - Thank you.
-厉害啊 -谢谢
Nice.
厉害
Yeah...
嗯...
Keep that away from him.
得把这个拿开点
- Okay, okay, okay. - You're really good at that.
-好吧 -你打气枪真的很厉害
Thanks.
谢谢
- Like, really good. - Yeah?
-很厉害 -是吗
I was watching you over there.
我刚在那边一直看你
- Okay. - Not like that.
-好吧 -不是那个意思
I mean... yeah.
我是说... 好吧
See ya.
回见
Hey, if we never speak again,
怕以后见不到你了
I just want to take back what I said before
我想收回刚才说的话
about my dog not being smart.
说我的狗不聪明
He's actually really smart.
其实它很聪明
Definitely smarter than me.
绝对比我聪明
Now they both had a sweaty smell.
现在他们俩都有股汗味了
You want to... you want to get a hot dog or something?
要不... 一起去吃个热狗啥的
Popcorn?
或者爆米花
Sure.
好啊
Okay, let's do it.
好 那走吧
There's some good ones over here.
我知道那家不错
Hey, Bailey, come here.
贝利 快过来
I wanted to save them, but I didn't know how.
我想去救他们 可不知道怎么办
- Come on. - We done?
-走吧 -结束了吗
- That was good. - Never again.
-真刺激 -我再也不玩了
- No! It was fun! - Thank you.
-别啊 多好玩 -谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh-oh, Ethan's in trouble.
啊哦 伊森有麻烦了
I'm gonna die.
我要死了
I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die.
我真的要死了
- What's wrong with you? - Oh, don't worry, Ethan.
-不长眼睛吗 -别担心 伊森
- I'll help. - Hey, hey, hey, hey, no, no, no, no, no.
-我来帮你 -嘿 不能吃 不能吃
Stay back. Stay back.
往后退 往后退
- Bailey, no, no, no. - But I'm helping.
-贝利 不能吃 -可我在帮忙啊
Bailey, stop! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey,
贝利 停 贝利
Bailey, stop, stop, stop, stop. Hey. No.
贝利 停 不能吃
Thank you. Thank you both for the ride.
谢谢 谢谢你俩送我回家
Why did I eat so many meat logs?
不该吃那么多肉棒的
Yeah, we should do something.
没事 应该的
Yes, that would be nice.
你人真好
It was fun.
今天真开心
It was.
是啊
Except for having to pay for 28 hot dogs.
除了要付28只热狗的钱
excuse me.
抱歉
Yeah, you better go. You better go quick.
你最好下车吧 快下车吧
- Okay. Bye. - See ya.
-走啦 -拜拜
From that moment on,
从那之后
the girl was a member of our pack.
那女孩也加入了我们
I liked her.
我喜欢她
Plus she smelled like biscuits.
而且她闻起来像饼干
Go! Go, Bailey!
快跑 贝利
We spent every day together.
我们每天都在一起
- That a boy. - Ready, Bailey?
-这才是我的好狗狗 -准备好了吗 贝利
- Yeah. Go, go, go. - Ready? Okay, here we go.
-来 开始吧 -准备好了 去吧
- Good boy! - What a dive.
-乖宝 -跳得漂亮
What was that?
那是什么
- Good boy! - Swim!
-乖宝 -快游
Bring it back!
把它捡回来
Watch your head.
小心脑袋
- No, it's not okay. - No.
-不 不行 -怎么不行
Besides, I'm going.
而且我要走
- Why? - You don't listen!
-为什么 -你没听明白吗
Every time I ask you where something comes from...
每次我问你东西是哪来的...
You tell me! You tell me where it's going!
你说呢 你告诉我东西哪去了
'Cause I earn it! I earn it! I earn it!
因为那是我挣回来的 我挣回来的
You... you want to go to town instead?
你... 想去镇子里转转吗
Yeah.
- Bailey. - Come on, Bailey!
-贝利 -快跑 贝利
We howled together.
我们一起嚎叫
And sometimes we would sit in the car
有时我们就一起坐在车里
not even going anywhere.
哪儿都不去
Ethan and Hannah would wrestle and lick each other.
伊森和汉娜会抱着互舔
Are they fighting over food?
他们是在抢食物吗
Maybe Hannah's hiding something in her mouth.
也许汉娜嘴里藏了什么
Nope. Nothing in there.
不 什么也没有
Oh, my... What's going on with you?
我的天... 你怎么了
Man, he loves you.
他喜欢你
But no matter how much
不管他怎么找
he looked for food in there, he never found anything.
他从来没在她嘴里找到过什么
And he looked.
可他还是找
A lot.
一直找
Summer's ending.
夏天要结束了
Best summer ever.
最棒的夏天
I don't want to go back to school.
我不想回去上学
Yes, you do.
你当然要去
I do?
是吗
Yes.
是啊
You are gonna get a big football scholarship
去一所好大学
at a good school.
申请橄榄球奖学金
And then I'm gonna apply to that school
然后我也申请那所学校
and get an academic scholarship.
拿到学术奖学金
And then we'll both be at college,
那样我们就能一起上大学
and we'll never be apart.
永远不分开
You've got it all planned out, huh?
你全都计划好了啊
Yes, indeed.
当然了
That's a good plan.
计划不错
Right, Bailey?
对吧 贝利
What? What did you say?
什么 你说了啥
- See ya. - Bye.
-回见 -走啦
Bye!
拜拜
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Good boy.
好狗狗
I gotta go.
我出去了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm getting some beer.
去买点啤酒
All I ask is for you to lower your voice.
我就想让你小点声
- That's all I... - Stop, stop. Just stop!
-我就想... -行了 别说了
Will you please just keep it down?
你能小点声吗
My parents are upstairs, Jim. You need to stop.
我父母还在楼上 吉姆 别闹
I'm sorry. You know, you're right.
抱歉 没错 你说得对
Fine. I will stop doing it, then.
好 我不闹了
I'll just go! I'll just leave.
我这就走 我走还不行吗
Does that sound good to you?
这样你满意了吧
- Come on, boy. - Does it sound good to you?
-下来吧 -这样你满意了吧
- Well, I don't know. You tell me.
不知道 你说呗
- Will that be good for you? Will you be happy then if I just...?
这样你满意吧 如果我...
No, just tell me. Just tell me if you'll be happy.
没事 你想怎样直说
- Stop it. Just go! - I'm gonna go!
-行了 快走吧 -我走
Fine, I'll go.
行了 我走
Will you just come back inside...
你能不能回来...
Stop it, eliz... Shut up! Shut up!
行了 伊丽...给我闭嘴
Just come back inside. I am trying to help you, Jim.
快进来吧 我是想帮你 吉姆
You're trying to help me? You want to help me?
你要帮我 你想帮我吗
You're my wife, Elizabeth.
你是我老婆 伊丽莎白
- You should support me. - I do support you.
-你该支持我 -我支持你啊
- Will you just come back inside... - Hey. Hey, pal.
-能进去说吗... -嘿 儿子
You spying on me?
你在监视我吗
What?
什么
You spying on me?
你是不是在监视我
- Leave him alone, Jim. - Come here.
-别凶他 吉姆 -过来
- Leave him alone. - No. You got something to say?
-别凶他 -不 你有话要说吗
- I just got home. - Come here.
-我刚到家 -过来
- Look at how he looks at me. - No.
-看看他怎么看我的 -行了
- I am so sick of the way you look at me. - It's okay, Ethan.
-我受够你这种眼神了 -没事 伊森
It's okay. Just relax. Relax.
没事 别急 别发火
- Look at how you look at me. - What are you doing?
-看看你这什么眼神 -你干嘛呢
- This has nothing to do with him. - Stay out of it.
-这跟他没关系 -你别插手
- This has nothing... - You stay out of it!
-这跟他... -你别管
What are you doing?
你干什么
Easy. Take it easy. Take it easy.
别急 别激动
- You're right. - God...
-你说得对 -天哪
You're right.
你没错
I'm gonna...
我要...
Don't you ever touch her again!
你敢再碰她一下试试
You hear me?
听清楚了吗
You gotta go.
你走吧
Mom, he's gotta go.
妈 让他走
He can't stay here.
他不能待在这儿
Mom, you okay?
妈 你没事吧
Yeah. I'm sorry.
没事 对不起
Sure you got everything?
东西都拿齐了吗
Just let her talk to me.
让她跟我谈谈
- Just get in the car, dad. - I got it.
-上车吧 爸 -行了 我走
From that moment on,
从那以后
Ethan was the leader of our pack.
伊森就成了我们的老大
When we went home, things were different.
回家之后 一切都不一样了
Dad was gone.
爸爸走了
That cat had been hiding from me for a while.
那只猫一直躲着我
And now I got it.
现在我知道了
I found him!
我找到他啦
Okay, sorry.
抱歉
Geez!
天啊
Go! Red 80. Red 80.
红色80战术
- Let's go, Ethan! - Down, set, hut!
-加油 伊森 -准备 就位 开始
First down, tigers.
老虎队 拿下首攻
Pass caught by wide receiver...
外接手抢到传球...
Way to go, Ethan!
就这样 伊森
Come on, tigers!
加油 老虎队
Down, set, hut!
准备 就位 开始
Touchdown, tigers!
老虎队 达阵得分
Mom.
No.
天啊
Full scholarship. Four years.
四年全额奖学金
Oh, my gosh! Really?
我的天 真的吗
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -当然
- Okay, you wait here. Okay, boss dog?- Okay.
-狗老大 你在这等会 -好的
You wait here. I'll get you something to eat, okay?
在这等着 一会儿给你带吃的
- I just said okay. - Good boy.
-我说了"好的" -乖宝
Come on, baby! Let it burn!
来吧 燃起来
- Some jokers. - Good job.
-哗众取宠的家伙 -干得漂亮
- I'm keeping watch. - Hey, Ethan!
-我来放哨 -伊森
- All clear. - How you doing?
-一切安全 -你怎么样
What?
什么
What was he doing here?
他来这干嘛
And in one of his bad moods, too.
而且心情不好
I could smell it.
我能闻出来
Hey, dad.
Hey, pal.
儿子
What are you... What are you doing here?
你... 你在这干嘛
Well, I saw you... I saw you tonight, Ethan.
我... 今晚看到你了 伊森
- You did good. - You were at the game?
-你打得很好 -你去看比赛了
Yeah.
You got a good arm.
你投球很棒
So everything's going good, huh?
你过得挺不错吧
- This guy, huh? - Dad.
-这家伙 挺厉害吧 -爸
- Good game, huh? - Dad, hey.
-打得不错吧 -爸
- We're all excited for the big win, huh? - Dad.
-都很兴奋吧 大胜一场 -爸
Let's hear it for this guy!
我们来给他欢呼
You don't have to do this right now, dad.
爸 你能不能别这样
Come on! Come on, huh?
怎么了 我怎么了
Would you stop this?
能别闹了吗
Hey. All right.
好吧
Come on, let's go.
行了 我们走吧
Want your burger?
你的汉堡
For Bailey?
给贝利吧
Hey, boss dog.
狗老大
Good boy.
乖宝
So it's not all perfect in Ethan land, huh?
我们伊森的世界也不完美啊
Now I know why you're going to Michigan, man.
现在知道为什么你要去密歇根了
Get away from that alchy father of yours.
为了摆脱酒鬼老爸
- You should shut up, Todd. - Oh, yeah?
-你最好闭嘴 托德 -是吗
You-you don't want everyone here knowing
怕大家知道
that your father's a drunk?
你爸是酒鬼吗
Ethan, I have to catch my bus. Please.
伊森 我还要去搭车 快走吧
It's pretty obvious.
这么明显的事
- Can we go? - Yeah, we're going soon.
-我们走吧 -一会儿就走
And his girlfriend's fighting his battles, too.
还得靠女朋友罩着
If Michigan state knew the real Ethan...
要是密歇根州立大学知道真正的伊森...
I told you to shut up, Todd.
叫你闭嘴 托德
I don't like that smell.
我不喜欢他的味道
Please get in the car.
快上车吧 求你了
Bailey, come on!
贝利 快来
Bailey, let's go. Get in the car.
贝利 我们走 快上车
What was that?
什么声音
Could that be that squirrel?
是松鼠吗
Todd was on our territory.
托德闯进我们的地盘
I wanted to bite him.
我想去咬他
But I remembered Ethan telling me no biting.
但我想起伊森说过不准咬人
Then I forgot.
然后我就忘了
No, no, no, no, no!
别咬我 别咬我
Ethan.
伊森
Bailey, shut up.
贝利 别叫
Mom!
...Mom, mom, mom!
...妈 妈
Get up, get up, get up.
起来 快起来
Quick, quick. Come on, quick!
快起来 快点
- We gotta get out. - We can't. We can't.
-我们得出去 -出不去
Come...the window.
来... 从窗户出去
- Come here. - Oh, god.
-过来 -天啊
Fire! Fire!
着火了
- You gotta jump. - It's too high.
-要跳下去 -太高了
Get your sheets! Get your sheets!
把被单拿过来
I just want to tie these together.
把这些绑起来
Anyone have a ladder handy?
谁家有梯子
We gotta help 'em down!
得帮他们下来
- Oh, god. - It's the only way, okay?
-天啊 -没别的办法了
- How many people are in the house? - Okay.
-屋里有多少人 -小心
Check the back of the house.
去房子后面看看
Somebody give me a hand!
来人帮个忙
- Go, go, go. - We got you.
-往下放 -我们接住她
Okay, we got you. Got her.
我们抓住你了 她安全了
We got you. We got you.
好了 没事了
Good boy. Good boy.
乖狗狗
I'll check around back!
我去后面看看
I'm here...right behind you.
我在... 马上就来
No!
We gotta help him down.
得帮他下来
Come on, Ethan.
伊森 小心
You need to jump, son.
你得跳下来 儿子
Ethan, jump!
跳吧 伊森
Ethan!
伊森
- Okay, can you move? - My leg!
-好了 你能动吗 -我的腿
- All right, come on. - One, two, three.
-来 一起搬 -一 二 三
His leg.
小心他的腿
My leg.
我的腿
You're gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Somebody hold this dog.
来个人把这狗带走
Hey, Bailey. Bailey, no.
贝利 别过去
No.
你不能去
Go with him. Go with him.
跟他走 跟他走
No.
别过来
One, two, three.
一 二 三
It's going to be okay, boy. He'll be back.
没事 孩子 他会回来的
Easy.
放松
- Don't! Stop! - There's the dog.
-别 停下 -狗在那儿
Somebody get the dog.
谁去抓住它
What you running from, son?
你跑什么啊 小子
I swear, it... It was an accident. I...
我发誓这... 这是个意外 我...
Why don't you tell us what happened?
你来说说怎么回事
I-I had a firework...
我放了个烟花...
I think you should come with us.
跟我们走一趟
But don't... Please... please just...
别... 拜托... 只是...
It was an accident.
只是个意外
Fran! Fran, come on, come on, come on.
弗兰 弗兰 快过来
- They're here? - They're here, they're here.
-他们到了吗 -对 他们到了
- Okay. - Be careful, dear.
-好的 -小心点 亲爱的
I'm... I'm being careful.
我... 我很小心
I'm being careful.
我会小心点的
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Oh, look at you.
看看你
Here, here, let...
过来 让我...
- I-I got it. - Fran, Fran, Fran, Fran.
-我没问题 -弗兰 弗兰
Stop it. Stop.
快停下
Good to see you, Ethan.
见到你真好 伊森
Yeah. You, too.
我也是
I've been baking all day.
我一整天都在烤蛋糕
Got your room all set up for you, Ethan.
帮你收拾好房间了 伊森
It's so good to have you here.
你们能过来真是太好了
Ethan never wanted to play anymore.
伊森再也不想玩了
Oh, Bailey.
贝利
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Even though he carried
他不管走到哪儿
a great new stick everywhere he went.
都带着那根新买的棍子
Bailey, come on. Hey!
贝利 别这样
Come here, Bailey.
到这来 贝利
- No, no, no, no, no, Bailey. - Bailey.
-别 别这样 贝利 -贝利
Come on. Come on.
过来 到这来
I couldn't make him play with me.
他再也不陪我玩了
All he wanted to do was sleep.
他现在只想睡觉
I had a lot of free time now, so I made a new friend.
我现在闲了下来 就交了个新朋友
It was like a small horse.
它像匹小马
Or a giant dog.
又像只巨犬
With its own special smell
它气味特殊
that was so wonderful and disgusting.
特殊且恶心
I wished I could roll in it.
我想在它身上翻滚
We had fun.
我们玩得很开心
Until we didn't.
直到我们闹掰了
At least Hannah still came around.
至少汉娜还时不时会过来
Hi, Bailey.
嗨 贝利
I missed you, too.
我也想你了
Good boy. Good boy.
真乖 乖宝
You're such a good boy.
真是乖宝
Come on. Come on!
来吧 过来
You... do you want to go to the pond?
你... 你想去池塘吗
I made some sandwiches.
我做了些三明治
Yeah.
好啊
I mean...
我是说...
Yeah, if you want.
你想去咱就去呗
I just... I thought it'd be nice
我只是... 觉得能带你
if we could get out of the house, get you out.
去屋外转转会好些 出去走走
What?
怎么了
Look, Hannah, it's nice for you to try,
汉娜 谢谢你做的这些
but you don't have to... You don't have to do this.
但你不必... 不必这么做
You don't have to help me.
你没有义务帮我
I'm not doing it for you.
我不只是为了你
I'm doing it for us. I want...
我这是是为了我们 我希望...
No, you're doing this for me.
不 你只是为了我
You leave for college in three weeks.
三周后你就要去大学了
But I'll be back all the time.
但我会经常回来的
And I'll be here.
而我只能留在这里
With that.
带着这些拐杖
You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
不要再陷在这些情绪里了
You can't do this for me, Hannah.
不能因为我耽搁了你 汉娜
I'd do anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事
I don't think we should be with each other anymore, Hannah.
我们该结束了 汉娜
We shouldn't be with each other anymore.
我们该结束了
It's not gonna work.
我们没结果的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
Bailey.
贝利
Good boy.
乖宝
You want your ball?
想玩球吗
Okay, here's your ball.
好的 接好了
Go on.
去吧
Bye, Bailey.
再见 贝利
Wait. Wait, no.
等等 停下 不要
No, stay.
别走 留下吧
I really missed Hannah.
我好想汉娜
Ethan missed her, too.
伊森也很想她
I could tell.
我看得出来
Ethan, I made you a sandwich.
伊森 我给你做了个三明治
I'm gonna put it in the backseat, okay?
放在后座上了
- All right, Fran. - Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
-知道了 弗兰 -贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
Good boy.
乖狗狗
You're gonna miss me, huh?
你会想我的 对吗
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我也会想你
Don't look so glum, women.
别垂头丧气的
It-it's a good agricultural school.
是所很棒的农林院校
He's gonna learn everything he needs to know
他会在那学到经营这个农场
about running this farm.
所需的一切知识
Yes, absolutely. Yes.
是的 当然
All right, go on. Come on.
好了 走吧
Better grab him.
最好抓住他
He's not gonna understand.
他理解不了
Come here.
过来
- Good boy. Good boy. - Have you got the dog?
-真乖 乖狗狗 -抓住它了吗
Let's come here.
到这来
- Stay, Bailey, stay. - Come on, boy.
-别动 贝利 别动 -听话
Great day, huh?
真是个好日子
He's so grown-up.
他都长这么大了
What's he doing?
他要做什么
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
Good boy, Bailey.
乖 贝利
You keep that for me, okay, Bailey?
你帮我保管它好吗 贝利
- Caught it. - Yeah.
-接到了 -接的漂亮
Bye, Ethan.
再见 伊森
Drive safe.
注意安全
See you, Ethan!
再见 伊森
No, Bailey.
别跑 贝利
- Stay. - You got him, honey?
-别动 -抓好他了吗 亲爱的
Stay? We're playing fetch.
干嘛不动 我们正在玩接球呢
Bailey!
贝利
It's been so long since we've played.
我们好久没玩过了
Bailey.
贝利
I like this new version of fetch.
我喜欢这种新玩法
You're crazy, you know that, boss dog?
你知道你多疯狂吗 狗老大
Maybe not... Drive so far next time.
但下次... 可别开这么远
Take care of things around here for me, okay, boy?
帮我照看好这里 好吗
I'll be back soon.
我去去就回
Promise.
我保证
Come on. Go on. Go home.
快走 回家吧
Humans are complicated.
人类真是复杂的生物
They do things dogs can't understand.
很多事我们狗狗没法理解
Like leave.
比如离别
Ethan and I were meant to be together.
我和伊森属于彼此
But if there was no Ethan,
没有伊森
what was the point of my being here?
我留下来又有什么意义
Maybe the point was not to look for a point.
也许意义在于 别去寻找意义
Okay, hold on. Hold on.
别动 别动
I'll be right back, Bailey.
我马上回来 贝利
Everything moved at a slower pace now.
一切都被放慢
Which was okay,
但没关系
because I never felt like running anymore.
反正我也不再想跑了
I was tired all the time.
我总感到疲倦
I didn't feel like playing anymore.
我不再想玩
Not even with horse-dog.
就算是和马狗一起
Hey, Bailey.
贝利
Are you okay, boy?
你还好吗
Bill?
比尔
- Careful. Keep a... - Okay.
-小心 慢点... -好
Okay, let's see what we have here.
看看什么情况
His eyes just didn't look right.
他的眼神看起来不大对
They just,... they were... They were kind of rheumy.
就是... 有点... 分泌了很多粘液
And he... and he was panting, he was...
而且他... 一直在喘气 感觉...
His breathing was labored.
他呼吸很费劲
He's-he's also got this little lump in his,...
他走起来也很笨拙...
Oh, yeah. Has he been drinking
他有没有喝很多水
- a lot of water and peeing? - No.
-排很多尿 -没有
Lethargic, so he... he doesn't want to go for walks anymore?
无精打采的 他... 他都不想出去散步了吗
I had to carry him into the car.
我都得把他抱到车上
What can we do for him, doctor? What do you think?
我们能做什么吗 医生 您怎么看
Well, we-we... We could do testing,
我们... 我们可以做个检查
but I'm afraid that it would probably be the same results.
但恐怕结果是一样的
His... his kidneys are shutting down.
他的... 肾脏正在衰竭
Can we just...
我们就不能...
Everyone was so sad,
大家都好难过
but I was too tired to cheer them up.
但我太累了 没法搞气氛了
Dr. Joyce, can I,... Can I use your phone?
乔伊斯医生 我... 能否用下您的电话
Yes. Oh, absolutely.
当然可以
Doctor, doctor, if this was a person,
医生 如果他是个人
if this was a person...you're the veterinarian...
如果他是个人... 虽然你是兽医...
if this was a person, would you say that...
但如果他是个人 有没有可能...
Hello.
你好
Yeah, I'm looking for Ethan.
我找伊森
It's his grandpa, Bill.
我是他外公 比尔
Ethan, it's grandpa.
伊森 我是外公
Ethan.
伊森
Are you here?
你在这里吗
I can't smell you.
我闻不到你
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Hey, Bailey.
嗨 贝利
There he was.
他在这儿
I could tell he was still sad.
我感觉得到他还是很难过
I didn't want him to be sad.
我不希望他难过
Doodle dog.
蠢狗狗
Boss dog, huh?
狗老大去哪了
I knew I was here to love Ethan and make him happy.
我明白了我的存在是为了爱他 让他开心
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
I didn't want to leave him like this.
我不想这样离开他
Good boy.
乖宝
Good boy, Bailey.
乖宝 贝利
Don't worry.
别担心
He'll just feel a little... A little prick in his neck,
他只会感觉... 脖子被叮了一下
and then the pain will go away.
就不会再痛苦了
And then it happened again.
一切又重新开始
The mother, the milk,
妈妈 母乳
the tongue, the warmth.
舌头 温暖
I was back.
我回来了
But why?
但为什么
Where was Ethan?
伊森在哪儿
Other things were missing, too.
有些东西也不见了
I didn't have a...
我没有...
What? I'm a girl?
啥 我成姑娘了
Come on, come on!
快 跑起来
Good girl, good girl.
好姑娘
My man was very serious.
我主人特严肃
Look.
- Over. Over. Good girl! - We worked hard.
-过 过 好姑娘 -我们刻苦训练
Even when we played, he made it feel like work.
即使在玩 也弄得像训练一样
Easy, easy. Down, down.
小心 小心 下来 向下
Find Wally. Search! Go!
找到沃利 开始搜寻
Wally was a disaster,
沃利太蠢了
always losing pieces of clothing.
总把衣服丢得到处都是
You found him.
你找到他了
Good job. Okay.
干得好
Okay.
真棒
So this is my purpose?
所以 这是我的使命吗
It's not about fun.
与玩乐无关
- It's not about Ethan. - Come on. Good girl.
-也和伊森无关 -快 好姑娘
My job is to seek, find
我的工作就是搜索 找寻
...and show.
...再带人看
Good job. Good job.
真棒 好样的
But even when I did a good job,
即使我表现得很好
my man was still sad.
我主人还是很悲伤
He was lonely.
他很孤独
I could smell someone else used to live here,
我可以嗅到些过往之人的痕迹
but their scent was faint.
但气味很淡很淡
They hadn't been around in a long time.
他们很久没再来了
That's when I realized
那时我意识到
being alone might be the worst thing
孤独可能才是
that could happen to you.
最可怕的事
I knew how it felt to miss someone.0
我知道思念某人的滋味
Did he miss someone, too?
他也在思念别人吗
Stop that.
别这样
What?
怎么了
Dog bed...now.
回狗窝... 马上
Ellie...
艾莉...
Dog bed...now.
回狗窝去... 马上
Why did I listen to him?
为什么我要听他的
I didn't want to go.
我不想走
And I could tell he didn't want me to go, either.
我知道他也不想让我走
Oh, gosh.
天啊
Would you give me a break?
能让我歇会儿吗
No whining.
别呜呜叫了
Gun.
Gun had a smell that stung my nose.
枪有一种刺鼻的味道
Steady.
冷静
Stay.
稳住
Relax.
放松
Get used to it.
习惯于它
Stay strong.
保持强大
Good girl.
好姑娘
Yes?
怎么了
What?
怎么
I could do that, too.
我也能做到
You know, I don't see why not.
好吧 没法拒绝你
Come on. Come on.
来 过来
That's the sweater that she was wearing yesterday.
那是她昨天穿过的毛衣
- Okay, ma'am. - Today, she had on
-冷静 女士 -她今天穿了
blue jeans and a blue jacket.
蓝色牛仔裤和夹克
Do you remember what time it was...
你还记不记得什么时候...
We got called here on a domestic.
报警时说是家庭纠纷
By the time we got here, it was kidnapping.
现在看来 是绑架
Ex-boyfriend, armed.
前男友 有枪
Took the 12-year-old girl.
绑走了12岁的女孩
What is this?
这是什么
This is the last item of clothing she was wearing.
这是她最近穿过的衣物
Okay.
Come on. Come on.
来 走吧
Got a partial plate called in
收到了目击报告
on a blue Toyota heading east toward the reservoir.
嫌疑人驾驶一辆蓝色丰田 向东面水库方向行驶
Copy that. We're on our way.
收到 我们马上过去
Ellie. Ellie.
艾莉 艾莉
Find.
找到她
Find, Ellie.
找到她 艾莉
Good girl. Good find.
好姑娘 好猎手
Pretzel. Pizza. Hot dog.
脆饼 披萨 热狗
Rubber. Train. Cab.
橡胶 火车 出租车
Coffee. Sweater. Girl? Sweater girl!
咖啡 毛衣 女孩 穿着毛衣的女孩
Girl! Girl!
女孩 女孩
Come on.
Come on. Come on.
来 快
That a girl.
那个女孩
Get him! Get him!
抓住他 抓住他
Halt!
不许动
Police!
警察
Halt!
不许动
Get him, girl. Get him!
抓住他 姑娘 抓住他
Get him, Ellie!
抓住他 艾莉
I said halt!
我说了 站住
Slowly!
慢一点
Let her go!
放开她
Hold it! Hold it!
站住 别跑
Stop!
停下
Halt!
别跑
- Hey! - Hey, hey, there she is.
-嘿 -嘿 她在那儿
- Hey, hey. - We've got you. We've got you.
-嘿 -我们来了 我们来了
- Good girl. Good girl. - There you go.
-好姑娘 真棒 -去吧
Release!
松口
All right, we got him. We got him.
好了 交给我们吧
- Get up. - Let's go.
-站起来 -跟我们走
Come on, get up!
快点 站起来
Come on.
快走
This is canine unit k-27.
这里是警犬队k-27号
I'm gonna need immediate...
现在请求...
Assistance.
急救
My dog's been shot.
我的狗中弹了
I repeat, canine shot.
重复 警犬中弹
I always hated getting shots.
我最讨厌中弹了
This was definitely the worst shot I ever got.
这绝对是最严重的一次
Ellie.
艾莉
You're gonna be okay.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
没事的
You're a good dog.
你是条好狗
I could tell from Carlos's voice
听卡洛斯的语气
I'd done a good job.
我这次干得不错
You're a good dog.
你是条好狗
I need to rest.
我想休息了
Can I just sleep in your bed?
我能睡你床上吗
That was a different life.
这一生非同寻常
Not so much fun, really.
其实并不怎么有趣
But I did good work.
可我的干得很棒
Here we go.
又来了
Now I'm tiny and all ears.
这一次 我身子小耳朵大
Hi, you.
嗨 你好啊
Are you the cutest little puppy in the world?
你是不是世上最可爱的狗狗呀
She smells good,
她闻上去很香
like sunshine and pretzels.
有阳光和椒盐卷饼的味道
I think you are.
肯定是了
You want to come home with me, huh?
想跟我回家是不是
Okay, you gotta come home with me.
好吧 那你就跟我回家吧
You gotta come home with me, huh?
跟我回家 好吗
Are you gonna help me with this?
你要帮我算题吗
... What's happening?
... 怎么了
Where are you going? Come here.
你要去哪 过来
What's going on?
怎么啦
What's going on, huh?
怎么了
I could tell she was sad.
我感到 她很悲伤
I needed to cheer her up.
我得让她高兴起来
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Where's my tail?
我的尾巴呢
Hello? Where's my tail?
说真的 尾巴呢
Okay, boy. All right.
好了 宝宝
Come on. Come on, let's go.
过来 我们走吧
Everywhere she went, Maya brought me along.
玛雅去哪儿都带着我
Which was great.
这太棒了
According to the American philosopher
美国哲学家
Charles Sanders Peirce,
查尔斯·桑德斯·皮尔士提出
human beings think only in signs.
人类思维以符号形式存在
She always brought me something to eat.
她总给我带着吃的
I almost forgot what it was like to be hungry.
我都快忘了饿的感觉了
Well, almost.
快忘了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 你好
Hi.
你好
- Cute dog. - Thanks.
-狗狗很可爱 -谢谢
Listen, a few of us
我们几个同学
are putting together a study group.
打算建立一个学习小组
We're meeting at the woodford common room.
我们会在伍德福德休息室见面
We'd love for you to join us.
我们希望你能来
I would, but I have plans, so...
我很乐意 可我有别的安排了 所以...
But I didn't say when we was meeting.
我还没说时间呢
No.
不了
No, I just... I'm busy. I...
不了 我平时很忙 我...
Like, I know I'm gonna be busy and, like...
我知道我会很忙...
I got my dog, so I gotta...
我还带着狗呢 所以我还是...
Thank you. I gotta go.
谢谢你邀请我 我先走了
I'm sorry. I have to take my dog out, so...
对不起 我得带它回家了...
- Okay. - But thank you.
-好的 -还是谢谢你
Okay.
没事
- Maybe next time. - Yeah.
-下次再约吧 -好啊
I don't know what's wrong with me, Tino.
迪诺 我也不知道自己怎么了
Like, yeah, maybe it would be nice to meet people, but...
或许结交新朋友也不错 但...
No, also I should just study alone 'cause...
不 我还是得一个人学习 因为...
Slow down. Slow down.
慢点 慢点
My legs are barely even legs.
我的腿都不听使唤了
I feel like such an idiot.
我简直蠢爆了
I learned quickly that even though Maya
我很快意识到 尽管玛雅
talked all the time, she was a lot like Carlos.
总是说个不停 她跟卡洛斯很像
There was no one else in our pack.
我们只有彼此
Just Maya and me.
没有别人
But I'm starting to get her.
但我开始懂她了
Actually, I can read her mind.
其实 我能读懂她的想法
You know what I'm thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
- Chips. - Chips.
-薯片 -薯片
You know what I'm thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
- Pizza. - Pizza.
-披萨 -披萨
Please. Pizza.
披萨快来吧
- Hey, Chris. - Hi.
-嗨 克里斯 -嗨
Here you go.
你拿好
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
- You ready? -I am ready.
-准备好了吗 -准备好啦
You know what I'm thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
Ice cream.
冰淇淋
It's ridiculous, but sometimes
很荒唐 但有时
I actually think you know what I'm thinking.
我真觉得你能读心
Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream.
冰淇淋 冰淇淋...
Do you know, I'm spending way too much time alone.
我花太多时间一个人宅着了
You want to go get some ice cream?
想出去买冰淇淋吗
You read my mind.
你真是懂我
I think this is it, Tino.
迪诺 我想就这样了
I think it's just gonna be you and me.
我们俩得过一辈子
I-I don't know. It's fine, right?
我不知道 这样也不错是吧
Because I love you and you love me, and...
因为我爱你 你也爱我...
Love is all that matters.
有爱就好了
It's not like it matters
从哪收获真爱
where you get your love.
无关紧要
As long as something loves you, right?
只要被爱着就好了 对吧
Can I have some more?
我能再来点吗
You're so sweet.
你太贴心了
You're so cute.
太可爱了
Hi. I love you.
我爱你
Why can't you be my boyfriend, huh?
你要是我男朋友就好了
Why can't you give me more ice cream?
再给我点冰淇淋就好了
... Okay, one more to go.
好了 最后一针
What's with these white-coat people
这些穿白大褂的
sticking me with sharp things?
为什么老拿东西扎我
Now, do you feed him at regular times?
你有给它按时喂食吗
Pretty regular.
经常喂
What do you give him?
喂的什么
Food.
食物
Dog food. What?
狗粮 怎么了
Maybe give him more exercise.
让它多运动运动吧
Go on more walks.
多散散步
Sure.
好的
Shots. I hate those shots.
又来 太烦了
Okay, Tino.
好了 迪诺
Let's do this, huh?
我们开始吧
Doctor's orders. Come here.
要听医生的话 来吧
All right, get the ball.
去捡球吧
A long walk, and now I have to chase a ball?
走了那么久 还要我去撵一颗球
Get the ball. Come on.
去捡球 快去
Why was I being punished like this?
干嘛这么惩罚我
Tino, come on. You're a dog.
迪诺 再怎么说你也是条狗
Get... chase the ball. Chase it.
去追球 快去
- Come on, Tino. - Lucky.
-别这样 迪诺 -真幸福
Tino, this is embarrassing, okay?
迪诺 这太尴尬了
- Just, come on. - Sorry, not today.
-别这样 -对不起 今天不行
- Get the ball. - I'm not in the mood.
-去追球吧 -我今天不想玩
And then I saw her.
然后我看见她
And everything changed.
一切都改变了
My heart was a flutter.
我心里小鹿乱撞
What a catch.
真棒啊
Tino, bring it back to me.
迪诺 拿回来
Are you feeling what I'm feeling?
你也有同样的悸动吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
My dog's acting so weird today.
我的狗今天有点反常
- No, it's okay. - Come on, boy. Let's go.
-没关系 -起来 我们走吧
Come on, are you gonna chase this?
你还想玩吗
Hey.
Wait a minute.
等等
You-you, uh...
你 呃...
You and I both have professor Kenter.
咱俩都选了肯特教授的课
Right. Yeah, yeah.
是啊 没错
Yeah.
是的
I'm-I'm Al.
我叫艾尔
Okay, I'm Maya.
我是玛雅
- Nice to meet you. - I'm sorry. You know...
-很高兴认识你 -对不起...
Maya was talking, but I didn't listen.
玛雅一直在说话 可我根本没听进去
All I could think of was her.
我的脑海里全是她
It's cool. I... No, I, understand.
没事的 我理解
So he's, like, acting crazy around your dog.
它好像被你的狗迷住了
Why fight it?
干嘛抗拒
We smell great together.
我们气味相投
We started seeing Roxy all the time.
我们开始时经常跟罗克西见面
For some reason, Al always came, too.
不知为何 艾尔也总跟来
It wasn't long before...
没过多久...
We slept together.
我们也一起睡了
I'm really starting to get it now.
我开始懂了
If there's a point, Roxy is the point.
一定要说的话 罗克西就是我活着的意义
Wait. What's going on?
等等 这是怎么了
Maya?
玛雅
There's been something on my mind
有件事我想了很久
that I've been wanting to talk to you about.
一直想告诉你
I recognize that sweaty smell.
我记得这种汗味
We've been together for a while now.
我们在一起有一阵了
And...
然后...
... Maya, I want you to be my wife.
... 玛雅 我希望你嫁给我
- Al! Oh, my god! - Something's wrong here.
-艾尔 天哪 -不好了
- Yes! - Maya's in trouble.
-我愿意 -玛雅有麻烦了
Yes! Yay! Come here!
我愿意 来亲一个
Honey, yes!
亲爱的 我愿意
There is danger. Get behind me, Roxy.
有危险 罗克西 跟着我
I'll protect us all!
我来保护大家
Al!
艾尔
Okay. I got Tino. I got Tino. I got Tino.
我抓住迪诺了 抓住了
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on!
等等 停下 别转悠了
No, Roxy. Stop it!
罗克西 快停下
Okay. Mom, hold the... Hold these.
好了 妈 你拿着...这个
Okay, come here. Come here. Come on. Come here.
快过来 过来 好了
- Yeah, okay. - Okay, I think we're ready.
-好了 -我们准备好了
Okay, let's do this. Okay, perfect.
开始吧 好极了
- Okay. - Okay. Ready.
-好的 -预备
# You're jealous because Fallon's had her baby, #
# 你嫉妒死了 因为法伦怀孕了 #
# and that's made you even more paranoid. #
# 你因此更加抓狂 #
Okay, Alexis gonna get her butt whupped
艾莉克西斯再不闭嘴
- she keep running off the mouth like that. - Right?
-就等着挨巴掌吧 -是吧
'Cause krystle's not gonna take much more of this.
因为克丽丝托尔忍不下去了
# - I haven't. # - This is crazy.
# -我没有 # -太疯狂了
I told you. I told you.
我说了吧 我说了吧
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
- What? - Oh, get her, krystle.
-什么 -克丽丝托尔 揍她
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
What's all that noise in her stomach?
她肚子里是什么动静
Was it something she ate?
是她吃东西吃坏了吗
Yo, they trying to kill each other.
感觉她俩要拼个你死我活
What?
什么
Oh, no.
不好
- It was a baby. - Is she breathing?
-是个小孩 -她在喘气吗
You gotta relax, honey.
亲爱的 别紧张
She's breathing, okay?
她在喘气呢
Maybe we should wake her up just to be sure.
我们要不要叫醒她 确认一下
I didn't understand why they got a baby.
我很不能理解他们为什么要生小孩
It took all their attention.
他们现在只关注她了
Good thing Roxy and I already had everything we needed.
万幸我和罗克西拥有需要的一切
Each other.
就是彼此
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Then they went and got more babies.
他们接下来有了更多孩子
Seemed like a mistake to me.
就我看来这是个错误
Soon, I had to live my life on the run.
然后我就开始了东躲西藏的生活
Found him!
找到了
There was no escape.
一刻都不消停
I let them do what they wanted to me.
只能让他们为所欲为了
I'd do anything so that Roxy could be safe.
只要罗克西安全就好
That was my mission: To protect her at all times.
这就是我的任务 时刻保护她
I guess, if I was really honest,
其实 坦白说
I liked all the attention.
我喜欢被关注
As Roxy and I got older, our connection grew stronger.
岁月流逝 我和罗克西感情愈加深厚
And she never lost the spark
只要她叫一声
that drew me to her in the first place.
我就立刻奔向她
One day, Roxy went to the vet.
一天 罗克西去看兽医
And she never came back.
但再也没回来
Look at me! Look at me!
看我 快看我
Everyone was good to me.
大家对我都很好
But as the years went by, I missed roxy.
一年年过去 我越发思念罗克西
It just wasn't the same without her.
没有她 一切都不同了
Hey, Tino.
嘿 迪诺
Hey, Tino.
嘿 迪诺
You know what I'm thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
Yes.
当然啦
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Pizza.
披萨
No?
不要吗
No pizza?
不吃披萨吗
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Okay.
好吧
Tino...
迪诺...
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Tino, what are you thinking?
迪诺 你在想什么呢
I'm thinking I'm ready.
我想 我准备好了
One of my best lives, really.
这一世真的很美好
I'm back.
我回来了
Again.
又一次
But why?
为什么呢
Puppies! Want a puppy?
卖狗狗啦 想要小狗吗
- Puppies for sale! - Want to buy one?
-卖狗狗啦 -您要买一只吗
Who wants a puppy?
有想要狗狗的吗
Hi!
Here we go again.
又来了
Look what I got. Huh?
看看这是什么
Yeah, I am looking.
看到了
Look how cute he is.
瞧它多可爱啊
You know, it's-it's crazy.
你疯了吗
Who's gonna take care of him?
谁照顾它啊
I will.
我来照顾
Come on. I named him Waffles.
来吧 我给它取名华夫
Not inside.
不准进屋
Come on.
快吃吧
I kept telling her you were going to get bigger.
我一直跟她说 你早晚会长大
Not so into you now, is she?
她现在没那么喜欢你了吧
I never went anywhere.
我哪儿都没去过
I never played.
也没人陪我玩
It was like the days went on and on without me.
好像有我没我 世界都一样
You have 30 days to deal with this.
你还有一个月时间
When the officer came,
警察来时
I thought it was to take me to do find-and-show.
我以为她要带我出去搜查物件
But she left without me.
但她没有
He's dirty. We're getting rid of him.
他太脏了 我们扔了他吧
We are not going to get rid of that dog.
不能扔他
That's enough! We're getting rid of him.
闭嘴 我现在就把他弄走
I took him in here, and we're gonna take care of him.
我把他带回家 就要对他负责
You'll make sure he finds a nice home, right?
你会给他找个好归宿 对吧
Somebody responsible?
找个负责的主人
Yeah.
当然
Come on. Out.
快点 下车
Move it.
站起来
Let's go. Come on.
去吧 快走
Move.
快下车
So long, doggie.
保重 小狗
Now I'm supposed to walk home?
我要步行回家吗
That didn't seem very fair.
这好像有点不公平
But when I thought about it,
但我转念一想
I didn't want to go back to that home.
我并不想回那个家
Come on. Over here.
快来 这边
Look, mom.
你看啊 妈妈
That looks like fun.
看起来真有趣
Sit. Sit. You like that?
坐下 你喜欢这样吗
It's been so long since I've had fun.
我很久没有感受到快乐了
Where is she going?
她要去哪儿
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
There's something about you.
你有点特别
It's... your smell.
就是... 那股味
You're a scruffy one.
真是个脏兮兮的小家伙
Are you lost?
你走丢了吗
Where are you from?
你家在哪儿
You got a collar?
你有项圈吗
I know that smell.
我认得这个气味
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
It's... from a long time ago.
这是... 很久以前的气味
Had I been here before?
我以前来过这里吗
I was so happy to leave the town behind.
远离大城市真好
My nose was full of fresh new smells.
我能嗅到清新空气
And then there are the smells you never forget.
然后我闻到了那永生不忘的气味
Train. Moss.
火车 苔藓
Trees. Horse. Garbage.
树木 马匹 垃圾
It was horse-dog!
是马狗的气味
Could it be the same?
是之前那头吗
It was the same.
没错 就是他
Could it mean Ethan was here, too?
或许伊森也在这里
That ought to cover us to the end of the month.
这些钱应该能支撑到月底
Ethan?
伊森
That can't be him.
不可能吧
Tell Fred that I will be in town...
告诉弗雷德 我明天...
Is that him?
那是他吗
... tomorrow to settle up, okay?
... 回镇上结清行吗
Will do.
没问题
It is him!
就是他
It's him! Yes!
是他 没错
Yes, it's him!
真的是他
Hey! Hey! Hey!
喂 小心
It's me!
是我啊
Boss dog! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
狗老大 贝利 贝利 贝利
doodle dog!
笨狗狗
Where'd you come from?
你从哪来的
After all these lives, I'd actually found him.
几番轮回 我终于找到他了
I found Ethan.
我找到伊森了
I'm gonna make a bet you're hungry.
你一定饿了
Here you go.
快吃吧
You must be.
你真是饿坏了
Nobody likes my cooking.
没人喜欢我做的菜
Don't look at me like that.
别这样看着我
You can't stay here.
你不能留在这里
You gotta go home.
你该回家了
You belong to somebody.
回到你主人身边
Home. Yes.
家 没错
Yes, I'm home.
我已经回家了
Go home, dog.
回家吧 狗狗
Go home.
回去吧
You're a stubborn one, aren't you?
你真是个小顽固啊
# Then, Tuesday night, #
# 接下来 周二晚 #
# we got three tenths of an inch of rain.
# 降雨量约为7毫米 #
Be sure he gets a good home.
一定要给他找个好人家
He's a good dog.
是条好狗
Sure.
好的
No. No, don't leave me here.
不行 不要丢下我
This is a white-coat place.
这里有白大褂
I belong with you.
我属于你啊
So long, dog.
再见了 小狗
You want to get out of here?
想离开这吗
Do you want to go?
想走吗
Come on, let's go.
来吧 咱们走
I was back in the front seat.
我又回到前排座位了
Okay, buddy.
好吧 伙计
Guess it's gonna be you and me.
我俩要共度余生了
And the donkey.
还有驴
What's a donkey?
驴是什么
Now, when was the last time you got a bath?
你多久没洗澡了啊
That's a good boy.
真听话
There you go. All right.
差不多了 很好
Just step out. Out. Let's go!
跨出来 走
There you go.
真棒
You're getting a new collar.
给你做个新项圈
Doesn't look like he's missed too many meals.
他看起来不像饿了很久的样子
- He's in good shape. - Yeah, he's a good boy.
-看上去很健康 -是啊 他很棒
Aren't you, huh?
对不对
But Ethan still seemed sad.
可伊森似乎还是不高兴
Maybe it was because he slept alone.
可能因为他是一个人睡
I wanted to help him, but I didn't know how.
我想帮他 但不知道怎么办
Wait. Wait.
等等
Hold that thought.
这想法不错
Okay, Bailey, let's do this.
贝利 来吧
Hurry.
快跑
Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry.
再快点 再快点
This is the place.
就是这里
I'm looking for...
我要找的是...
Come on, Carly. Come here, girl.
快来 卡莉 到这来 宝贝
Come on, Carly. Come on, Carly.
来吧 卡莉 快过来
Come here, Carly.
快来 卡莉
Can you get the gate for me?
能帮我开门吗
- Yes, mommy. - Thank you.
-好的 妈妈 -谢谢
Good girl.
好姑娘
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Rach.
小瑞
Oh, hey. Look, Will.
快看 威尔
- Grandma's here. - Hi, grandma.
-外婆来了 -你好 外婆
There's that smell again.
又闻到这个气味了
- How are you feeling? - I'm pretty good.
-你还好吗 -我挺好的
This is a surprise.
太惊喜了
It's stronger now.
更浓烈了
I thought I'd bring you some groceries.
我带了些日用品来
- It's Hannah! - Thanks.
-是汉娜 -谢谢
You're still here?
你还住这吗
You look different.
看起来不一样了
But you still smell like biscuits.
但你还是有股饼干味儿
Who is this?
这是谁啊
It's the stray from the park.
公园里的流浪狗
A stray? Really?
流浪狗 真的吗
Well, hello there.
你好啊
What a good dog.
真可爱
Well, he's certainly not a stray,
他肯定不是流浪狗
'cause he's got a collar.
因为他有项圈
Let's see.
我来看看
His name is Buddy.
他叫伙计
Let's see. He belongs to...
后面写着主人是...
Come on, Ethan.
开门啊 伊森
I can smell you in there.
我能闻到你在家
I don't want to leave you here.
我不想光把你扔在这儿
But I guess he's not home.
但他可能真的不在家
Hi, Ethan.
你好 伊森
Hi, Hannah.
你好 汉娜
I brought your dog home.
我把你的狗带回来了
Must have been tough on you,
你丈夫走后肯定挺艰难吧
losing your husband after all those years.
毕竟你们在一起那么多年
Yeah, it made me miss my daughter a lot.
是啊 让我更想念女儿了
And then, with the new baby coming,
不过现在家里添了新丁
I thought Rachel and Miguel could really use the help.
我觉得瑞秋和米格尔需要我来搭把手
Yeah.
How long you get to stay for?
你这次待多久
Well, I'm... I'm not visiting, Ethan.
我... 我不是来探亲的 伊森
I moved back about a month ago.
我一个月前搬回来住了
Y-you did?
真的吗
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, this place is still the same.
这地方还是老样子
Yeah.
没错
Come on.
加油啊
So, what about you?
你过得怎么样呢
You... you never met anyone or...
你... 你有没有约会或者...
Never found the right fit.
一直没遇见合适的人
I'm really stubborn.
我实在太顽固了
I know that.
我懂的
When you put your mind to something, that was that.
你一专注于某件事 就会很顽固
Yeah.
That's good for getting things done.
这对我做事挺有帮助
It's not so good for relationships.
但不利于处理人际关系
Okay, well...
好吧...
Okay, here we go.
很好 就是这样
They're gonna lick faces.
该互相舔脸了
Well, look, this was really nice.
很高兴见到你
I gotta go.
我该走了
Thank you, Ethan.
谢谢你 伊森
Wait, what?
等等 什么情况
Come on!
别这样
Hey, thanks for bringing back my dog.
谢谢你把狗带回来
You're welcome. Bye.
不用客气 再见
Hey, Hannah.
等等 汉娜
I...
我...
I owe you an apology.
以前的事
For what happened to us.
我欠你一句抱歉
Back then.
那时候
Well, don't worry.
别多虑了
It was a long, long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
No.
真的
I pushed you away.
我推开了你
And I was... I was really mad at the world.
当时我... 我很怨恨这世界
And I just want you to know that not a day goes by
我想告诉你 之后的每一天
that I don't kick myself for doing that.
我都在后悔当时的决定
There's that sweaty smell.
这是我熟悉的汗味
You think
你觉得
it'd be crazy if...
如果我们能没事聊聊...
We did something together?
会不会有点过分
Are you asking me out on a date?
你这是在约我吗
Well, I just think that I'd be an all-time fool
只是觉得就让你这么开车走了
if I just watched you drive away.
那我真是蠢透了
Enough talking. Use your nose.
别聊了 快用你的鼻子
Then don't.
那就别做蠢货
Okay, now you're getting it.
很好 终于进入正题
Yes! Yes!
真棒
Get out of here.
走远点
Give 'em some space.
给他们点空间
Few right there, that's why...
真是如此 人们才会...
Hi, you little cutie pie.
你好啊 小不点
My water has mint in it.
我喝的水里有薄荷
You have a good time?
你开心吗
Once they started licking faces,
只要他们开始互舔
no one could stop them.
没人能打扰他们
Ethan finally had what he needed.
伊森终于如愿以偿
He was happy.
他很幸福
I was happy, too.
我也很幸福
Excuse me, everybody.
打扰了 诸位
I-I would like to thank you all for coming here today.
感谢大家能出席我们的婚礼
- It means a lot to Hannah and I. - Cheers.Hear, hear.
-这对我和汉娜来说很重要 -干杯 祝贺你
I've always wanted a big family.
我一直想有美满的大家庭
All in one day, I've got one.
一天之内我就美梦成真
You didn't tell me how big it was.
只是没想到会有这么多人
I just would like to say how grateful I am
我只想说 真的很感谢
that my beautiful girl
这位美丽姑娘
walked back into my life.
重回我的生活
Thank you.
谢谢
Life's a mystery.
人生真是变幻莫测
Cheers.
干杯
There was one thing I still wanted.
我还有个愿望
I wanted him to know it was me.
我想让他知道我是谁
We had so much fun last night.
昨晚真的很开心
That I was Bailey.
我就是贝利
What a great night.
美好的夜晚
Stop.
别这样
You were amazing.
你很棒
You, too.
你也是
- Wait, didn't Bailey used to do that? - Yeah.
-等等 贝利以前也爱这样 -是的
It's a dog thing.
狗狗都喜欢这样
Bailey. I'm Bailey.
贝利 我就是贝利
There's gotta be a way.
肯定有办法的
Wait.
等等
That's familiar.
熟悉的气味
I smelled... me.
我嗅到... 我自己
What do you got there?
你叼着什么
Where did you find that?
你从哪找到的
You want to play?
你想玩吗
Get ready.
准备好
You have to really go after this one.
你要仔细看紧了
Go get it.
去拿回来
Good boy!
好狗狗
Come on, bring it here.
快 拿过来
Good one.
真棒
All right.
好了
You go play, all right?
你自己玩吧 好吗
Gotta get back.
我要去忙了
What? What do you want?
怎么了 想干什么
This is nuts.
真是疯了
All right, Buddy.
好吧 伙计
You want to go for the showstopper?
你想大展身手吗
You want to try it? You want to get it?
要试试吗 想去衔球
Ready?
准备好了
I am ready.
好了
Okay. Go!
很好 去吧
Where did you learn how to do that, Buddy?
你这是从哪学的 伙计
You are really starting to freak me out, boss dog.
你真的有点吓到我了 狗老大
Yes, Ethan, that's right.
没错 伊森 就是我
I'm your boss dog. I'm Bailey.
我就是你的狗老大 我是贝利
Say it.
快叫我
Boss dog?
狗老大
Are you the boss dog?
你是狗老大吗
No.
不可能
Yes. It's me, Ethan.
真的是我 伊森
It's me.
就是我
Bailey?
贝利
Bailey.
贝利
Boss dog.
狗老大
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
贝利 贝利 贝利
So, in all my lives as a dog,
作为狗的几番轮回
here's what I've learned.
我明白了几件事
Have fun, obviously.
一定要过得开心
Whenever possible,
只要有机会
find someone to save, and save them.
尽可能去拯救他人
Lick the ones you love.
舔你喜欢的人
Don't get all sad-faced about what happened
不要为过往而悲伤
and scrunchy-faced about what could.
也别忧虑未来的事
- Just be here now. - Go!
-活在当下就好 -去吧
... Okay, go get it.
...去吧 去拿回来
- Be here now. - That's it.
-享受现在 -就是这样
That's a dog's purpose.
这就是一条狗的使命
THE SUB-MAN
m -353 191 l -354 4 b b