达拉斯买家俱乐部 Dallas Buyers Club

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 日语

影片类型: 剧情 / 同性 / 传记

导演: 让-马克·瓦雷

演员: 马修·麦康纳 / 詹妮弗·加纳 / 杰瑞德·莱托 / 斯蒂夫·扎恩 / 达拉斯·罗伯特斯 / 凯文·兰金 / 丹尼斯·欧哈拉 / 简·麦克尼尔 / 格里芬·邓恩 / 詹姆斯·杜蒙特 / 朱丽叶·里夫斯


台词
翻译:薄荷小瑾
翻译:鸟菌
翻译:小英的小号
翻译:小雷_Amber
校对:鸟菌
后期:松子
达拉斯买家俱乐部
How much do you want, Daddy?
押多少 老爹
Twenty time.
20倍
- Fifty? - Yeah, 50.
-50吗 -对 50
D'ya hear Rock Hudson was a cock sucker?
听说了吗 洛克·哈德森是个同性恋
Where d'ya hear that shit?
你听谁说的
It's called a newspaper. Right there.
报纸上说的 这写着呢
It's a shame, ain't it?
真是可惜了
洛克·哈德森因艾滋病在巴黎住院
All that fine Hollywood pussy just all being wasted
好莱坞那么多漂亮妞
on a guy who smokes his fucking friends.
他却喜欢搞男人
Rog, this ain't the sandbox. Twenty minimum. C'mon.
罗格 这可不是过家家 至少20
Shit. God damn.
该死
- Cheap son of a bitch. - I'm tryin'.
-小气鬼 -我这不找钱呢吗
I got it, I got it.
找到了 找到了
Who the hell's Rock Hudson anyway?
洛克·哈德森是谁啊
He's an actor, dumb-ass!
他是演员 你个笨蛋
经典电影 实际并非洛克·哈德森主演
You ever seen North by Northwest?
你没看过《西北偏北》吗
Hey, I've got a question for everybody,
我要问问大家
who wants to bull ride? Hey!
谁想来骑牛
One more time, make some noise!
再来一遍 声音大些
Clap your hands, stomp your feet!
拍拍手 跺跺脚
It's bull ride time! Let's bull ride!
骑牛大赛 现在开始
You're sitting there at America's number one spectator event.
您正观看的是全美最受关注的赛事
The spills, the thrills, the bumps, the bruises.
惊心动魄伴随着跌落受伤
It's all part of America's
都是比赛的一部分
number one spectator event, bull riding!
这就是全美最受关注的 骑牛大赛
All right.
好了
Calm the nerves, brother.
镇静些 兄弟
This is your day, I can feel it.
你会走运的 我能感觉到
- Shit, I don't know, Ron. - Well, I do.
-妈的 我心里没底 -没事的
Eight seconds, and look at this. Hey! Hey!
只要8秒钟 看这
$640, all right? You do that, and you're going to get blown
640块 看到了吗 只要你坚持住
by a hundred dollar hooker before you can
没等你擦掉靴子上的牛粪
scrape the bull shit off your boots, brother.
就有妞来投怀送抱了
Eat that motherfucker!
好好干
Clap your hands, stomp your feet, make some noise!
拍手跺脚 尽情欢呼吧
It's bull ride time!
比赛开始
Ready?
准备好了吗
Nine to five, come on, make some noise!
朋友们 让我听到你们的声音
For one thousand.
一千块啊
Fuck!
My God!
天啊
Hold it!
抓住他
You get back here, you motherfucker!
回来 混蛋
Everyone get with that man, c'mon!
大家快抓住他
Tucker! I need you to arrest me!
塔克 快逮捕我
Fuck off, Woodroof!
滚蛋 伍德鲁夫
C'mon man! No shit!
拜托 糟糕
Looks like you got a bunch of pissed off customers.
看起来你的顾客很生气啊
Fuck you! You gonna cuff me or not?
操 你帮不帮我
No! Figure it out yourself.
不帮 自己解决去
Son of a bitch!
混蛋
C'mon! Back off! Or I'll arrest all of you!
滚开 不然把你们都抓起来
Son of a bitch!
狗娘养的
They're gonna kick the shit outta you someday, Woodroof.
你早晚会被他们暴打一顿 伍德鲁夫
Maybe worse.
没准更糟
Yeah, you gotta die somehow.
无所谓 人总有一死嘛
Handle your business, huh?
老实点 记住了吗
Get your shit together.
别惹麻烦
Shit, Tuck, you're starting to sound like a goddamn old man.
塔克 你怎么讲话像个老头似的
How's he doing anyway?
你老爹怎么样了
There's good days and bad.
时好时坏
Oh, he's a tough old outlaw.
他可是个老痞子
Just can't imagine how disappointed he must be
儿子最后成了警察
in having a cop for a son.
他一定很失望
Get the fuck outta my car.
从我车里滚出去
Thanks for the lift, man.
谢谢你送我 伙计
- Fuck! - You okay?
-操 -你没事吧
You rattled my brain.
你把我脑子都说晕了
What brain?
你哪来的脑子
Alright, Clinto,
给你 克林顿
that shit is purer than
这货
a preacher's daughter's pussy right there.
可比牧师女儿都纯
Not after you've just coughed your lungs all over it.
被你咳的全是口水
One dollar.
一块钱
I got your dollar.
给你钱
There we go.
这还差不多
Hey, you thinking anymore about Saudi Arabia?
你想去沙特阿拉伯吗
They need guys over there.
那缺人呢
Fuck, no.
操 才不去
Why d'you wanna go work for a bunch of sand niggers anyway, huh?
为什么要给那些沙特佬干活
'Cause they pay five times as much, that's why.
因为他们给五倍工资
That's right. I'm signing up.
没错 我要报名
They got hot ass over there?
你在那有相好的吗
It's a Muslim country. Can't fuck the women.
那是穆斯林国家 没法找妞
That takes me right out, then.
那我才不去
Woodroof! There's been an accident on platform 5.
伍德鲁夫 5区出了事故
They need an electrician right away.
急需一个电工
Yes, sir!
好的 先生
-All right, check ya later. -All right.
-得了 回头再聊 -好吧
-Adios! - Get to work, lazy fucker!
-再见 -好好干活 懒鬼
Let me see that preacher's daughter's pussy.
让我看看他给你的那货
Dumbass Spic. How'd ya get your leg in there?
笨蛋 斯比克 怎么把腿卡住了
Ambulance coming?
叫救护车了吗
He's illegal.
他是非法工
Call a fucking ambulance.
快他妈叫救护车
- Call it! - Fuck!
-快叫啊 -操
- I need an ambulance. - I'mma shut it down.
-我要救护车 -我先把它关了
Platform 5, ASAP. There's a man down.
在5区 请尽快 有人受伤
Repeat, man down.
重复一遍 有人受伤
His leg's caught in the drill.
腿卡在钻机里了
Mr. Woodroof?
伍德鲁夫先生
I see you found our stash!
发现我们藏的宝贝了
I'm Dr. Sevard.
我是苏华德医生
Why don't you go ahead and hop up here for me,
请你过来坐在床上好吗
if you don't mind. Thank you.
如果你不介意的话 谢谢
I like your shoes.
我喜欢你的鞋子
We saw something which concerned us
有些异常现象
on your initial blood work,
我们怀疑是血液问题
so we ran some additional tests.
所以做了一些附加检测
Some blood tests.
血样检测
What kind of blood tests?
什么血样检测
I don't use drugs.
我不吸毒
We didn't test your blood for drugs.
我们没检测你是否吸毒
Well good. 'Cause it ain't any y'all business anyway.
很好 反正你们也管不着
That's right.
没错
You've tested positive for HIV.
你的HIV病毒检测呈阳性
Which is the virus that causes AIDS.
HIV就是引发艾滋病的病毒
You fucking kidding me?
你他妈的逗我呢
Telling me that fucking Rock cock sucking Hudson bullshit?
我得了和基佬洛克·哈德森一样的病吗
Mr. Woodroof, have you ever used intravenous drugs?
伍德鲁夫先生 你静脉注射过药物吗
Have you ever engaged in homosexual conduct?
是否有过同性间性行为
Homo? Did you say homo?
同性 你说同性?
- Yep! -That's what you said isn't it?
-是的 -你竟然这么说我
Shit, you fucking kidding me?
狗屁 你他妈开玩笑吧
I ain't no faggot, motherfucker!
我可不是基佬 混蛋
I don't even know no fucking faggots.
我都不认识什么基佬
Look at me. What d'you see, huh?
看看我 知道我是谁吗
The goddamn rodeo's what you see!
我可是骑牛斗士
- Mr. Woodroof. - A'ight, so fucking watch it.
-伍德鲁夫先生 -看仔细了
Mr. Woodroof, could you just...
伍德鲁夫先生 请你...
No, I can't do shit, you speak fucking English, motherfucker.
不行 你会说人话吗 混蛋
Call me a motherfucking faggot.
你敢说我是基佬
I'll whip your fucking ass, boy.
把你屁股踢开花
Your T-cell count is down to nine.
你的T细胞数量为9
A healthy person has between 500 and 1,500.
正常人是500到1500
So frankly, we're surprised you're even alive.
说实话 你现在还活着就是个奇迹了
Surprise is, you made a fucking mistake.
少来 一定是你们搞错了
Must have mixed up my blood samples
肯定是把我的血样
with some daisy puller or something,
和哪个娘炮的搞混了
'cause that shit ain't me.
那不可能是我的
We ran the blood test several times.
我们反复做了几次检测
Here's some information about HIV and AIDS
这是一些关于HIV和艾滋病的信息
that you might find informative,
你可以了解一下
and these are your test results.
这些是你的检测结果
Mr. Woodroof, if you could listen to me for a moment.
伍德鲁夫先生 你听我说
I know this can be a very scary thing,
我知道这听起来很吓人
I know you're probably feeling overwhelmed right now,
你可能一时接受不了
but we would like to impress
我们想让你知道
upon you the gravity of your situation.
你病情的严重性
Based on your health, on your condition,
根据你的健康状况
on all the evidence we have,
和以往的病例
we estimate you have 30 days left
我们估计你还有30天
to put your affairs in order.
来处理你的身后事
Thirty days?
30天
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Fuck this. This is shit.
去你妈的 狗屁
Fucking 30 day motherfuckers.
去你妈的30天 混蛋
Let me give y'all a little newsflash.
我告诉你们
There ain't nothing out
没有任何东西
there that can kill Ron Woodroof in 30 days.
能30天里要了罗恩·伍德鲁夫的命
第一天
Shit, damn doctor cut your balls off?
混蛋 医生把你阉了吗
Shit, tell 'em you got a cold, man,
妈的 说感冒了
they give you two weeks off.
就能放两周假
You should try it.
你也该试试
Well, you didn't miss nothing at work.
你休假也没错过什么
Shit, I'd take disability any day.
改天我也请病假
I tell them I got a fucking cough,
我说我他妈的咳嗽
and they tell me I got some kind of HIV virus. Shit.
他们就说我感染了什么HIV 胡扯
Fuck. Like I got AIDS.
操 说得像真的一样
Fucking hospitals man, mixed up my blood samples.
蠢货医生 把我的血样弄混了
Shit. I went to the doctor's one time,
这些混蛋 有一次我去看医生
and they tell me I had chlamydia.
他说我感染了衣原体
I get back home, I had fucking crabs.
回家发现我其实得了梅毒
It's what the fuck I'm saying, man.
就是这么回事 伙计
You tell 'em you got a headache,
你说头疼
they tell ya you got brain cancer.
他们就说你得了脑癌
Shit, I hear you can get that
我听说只有接触患者
just by touching someone, or queers get it.
或者是基佬才会得艾滋病
Fucking faggots.
死基佬
That's it, exactly why it's a mistake.
没错 他们肯定搞错了
Well, what if it ain't?
如果不是呢
What if what ain't?
不是什么
A mistake.
不是搞错了
Fucker.
妈蛋
Shit, I know you got a pussy addiction, motherfucker.
混蛋 我知道你喜欢妞
Yeah.
没错
Hey, Salt, hello, Pepper.
你好 莎儿 你好 小辣椒
God damn.
天啊
We going?
一起去吗
Yeah, we going.
去的
Hey, you wanna take these ladies for a twirl?
和姑娘们找点乐子去吗
You all head out man, I'm good.
你们去吧 我不去了
I'll catch up with you all, all right?
我过会再去找你们
Yeah? You all right, brother? You cool?
你没事吧 伙计 还好吗
I'm cool.
好着呢
All right. See you there.
好 一会见
All right, see ya in a little bit, Miss Alaska, Miss Louisiana.
漂亮姑娘我们待会见
Bye, cowboy.
再见 牛仔
Azidothymidine, or AZT, was originally developed
叠氮胸苷简称AZT
艾滋病治疗方法进展
as a treatment for cancer.
原用于抗癌
With the onset of HIV, however,
用于对抗HIV病毒
we at Avonex Industries began a trial,
梵尼克斯公司才刚开始试验
in which we administered AZT to infected lab animals.
将AZT作用于被感染的动物
Initial findings suggested increased CD4 counts,
初步发现CD4细胞增加
restored T-cell immunity...
修复T细胞免疫能力
Isn't it also the case that there were some
这项动物试验
troubling side effects with the animal tests?
不是也存在一些副作用吗
Significant decreases in
动物体内的
the red and white blood cells in the animals?
红细胞和白细胞大幅减少
Yes, but its effect on the virus
是的 但是它对病毒的作用
is better than anything else that's been tested.
比已经测试的任何药物都好
Well, in '64, when AZT was developed as a cancer treatment,
1964年AZT开始用于治疗癌症时
it was shelved
由于不能有效抗癌
due to lack of anti-cancer efficacy and toxicity.
并且有毒性 所以被废止了
Right.
是的
We believe those problems were dosage based.
我们认为那是剂量不合理导致的
So, you're gonna conduct another animal study?
所以要重新进行动物实验吗
Actually, the FDA's given us permission
事实上食品和药物管理局已经允许
to go straight to human trials.
直接进行临床试验
Which is what brings me here today.
所以我今天来这
We're conducting a double-blind,
我们要在全国
试验者和受试验者都对有关试验无所知
placebo-controlled randomized trial
进行一项双盲随机试验
throughout the United States.
使用安慰剂进行对照
安慰剂是外形颜色大小均与试药相近但不含任何有效成分的制剂
Dallas Mercy is one of the proposed sites.
达拉斯仁慈医院就在计划内
How long do you see the trial going on?
试验要进行多久
We're hoping to fast track it. Within a year?
我们希望能尽快 一年以内吧
During which time, the hospital
在此期间 医院
and its administering physicians
和执行医师
will be very well compensated for their efforts.
将会给予丰厚报酬
Sadly, the AIDS crisis will only get worse
不幸的是 艾滋病在药物取得成果前
before it gets better.
会愈发严重
And I know I speak for everyone at Avonex when I say
我知道梵尼克斯公司的人都和我一样
this is a unique opportunity.
认为这是个绝佳的机会
A chance to be on the forefront in finding a cure.
最先找到治愈方法的机会
Does it not drive you just a little bit crazy
难道你不觉得很抓狂吗
to see these guys talking about curing the sick
听这些带着劳力士表的人
when they flash their gold Rolexes?
口口声声说要治愈疾病
What do they know about treating a sick patient?
他们懂得治病救人吗
Hey, they're big pharma reps, they're not doctors.
他们是医药代表 不是医生
And like it or not, this is a business.
不管你喜不喜欢 这都是生意
How'd they get permission to go straight to human trial?
他们怎么会得到授权直接进行临床试验
People are desperate. People are dying.
有人迫不及待 在垂死挣扎呢
There's nothing else out there.
没别的原因了
艾滋病获病高危人群仍为同性恋或双性恋男性(71%) 静脉注射的吸毒者(17%)
无防护措施的性行为
Fuck!
第七天
I need to see Dr. Sevard.
我要见苏华德医生
Dr. Sevard's not here today.
苏华德医生今天不在
I can't wait 'til tomorrow.
我等不到明天了
If you tell me what the problem is, maybe I can help you.
你有什么问题 也许我能帮你
You want a list of my problems, huh?
你想听我的问题是吗
My lungs are bleeding, my skin's crawling,
肺出血 皮肤皲裂
I got a fucking jackhammer in my head,
头还嗡嗡作响
and that's the list of my fucking problems, lady.
这还他妈就是我的问题 女士
Mr. Woodroof?
伍德鲁夫先生
No. No, no, no, no. I don't want a nurse.
不 不 我不要护士
I want a doctor. I want a goddamn doctor now.
我要见医生 我只要见医生
Well, how can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
You fucking deaf, lady? Hmm?
你他妈聋了吗
No, I'm a fucking doctor!
没有 我他妈就是医生
If you want to discuss your list of problems,
如果你想咨询你的问题
you can meet me in my office in 20 minutes.
20分钟后来办公室见我
Okay?
好吧
I like your style, Doc!
挺牛掰的啊 我喜欢
Mr. Woodroof.
伍德鲁夫先生
Can you get me AZT?
你能给我点AZT吗
Avonex Industries say they've just released it for testing.
梵尼克斯公司说他们刚开始试验
I wanna buy some.
我想买点
Now.
马上
That isn't how it works.
不是能买到的
For about a year, a group of patients
大概一年时间里
gets either the drug or a placebo.
患者服用该药或者安慰剂
It's totally left up to chance,
随机分配
not even doctors are allowed to know.
就连医生也不知道
So, you're giving dying people sugar pills?
所以你们在给垂死的人吃糖丸吗
It's the only way to know if a drug works.
只有这样才能知道药物是否有效
Can you get some for me?
能帮我弄点吗
I got cash.
我有钱
I can go a month, a week, however you want to do it.
一个月或一周的药物 多久的都行
I hear you.
我明白
Unfortunately, no.
但我不能这么做
But when the drug is proven to work,
不过一旦证明这药物有效
and if you fit the profile, then yes.
你若符合条件 就可以服药了
So, you're tellin' me I'm as good as a horse
你是说我就像
being held for dog food, huh?
一匹吃不着狗粮的马 是吧
Okay.
Look here, how 'bout this stuff overseas, huh?
那这些国外的药物有用吗
Germany, they got this Dextran Sulfate, a'ight?
德国的葡聚糖硫酸酯呢
And they got this DDC in France,
或者法国的DDC
supposed to keep the healthy cells you got
应该能防止健康细胞
from getting the HIV.
感染HIV
And they got AL721 over in Israel.
还有以色列的AL721
How can I get some of this?
我怎样才能搞到这些药
None of those drugs have been approved by the FDA.
这些药都未获药监局批准
Screw the FDA.
去他妈的药监局
I'm gonna be DOA.
我都快死了
I gotta sue the hospital to get my medicine?
我要起诉你们才能有药吃吗难道
Mr. Woodroof, I assure you
伍德鲁夫先生 我保证
that that would be a waste of your precious time.
你这是在浪费你宝贵的时间
There is a support group that meets daily in Draddy Auditorium.
德雷利礼堂有个互助会 每天都有
I suggest you try it out
我建议你去试试
and maybe go talk about your feelings, your concerns.
去谈谈你的感受以及顾虑
I'm dying.
我都快死了
You telling me to go get a hug from a bunch of faggots?
你却让我去找一群基佬求安慰
Good day.
祝您愉快
Hey, Neddie Jay!
奈迪·杰
Gimme a shot of cactus and a Bud back.
给我一杯仙人掌啤酒 一杯百威淡啤
God damn.
天啊
Hard to say how much I missed y'alls ugly mugs.
想死你们这些讨厌鬼了
Hey, say Clinto, where are you hanging your pants these days?
克林顿 这些日子都在哪潇洒呢
Get me another beer will you, sweetheart?
去给我拿杯酒 小甜心
Fuck you say?
你他妈说什么
I said grab me a cold one, sugarcakes.
我说 给我拿杯冰啤酒 小甜甜
You looking to get your ass kicked?
你他妈找揍啊
Nah, I don't want none of that faggot blood on me.
别了 我可不想沾到基佬的血
- Hey, Ron, c'mon! God damn it! - Fucker!
-罗恩 别 天啊 -混蛋
- Hey, c'mon. - I'm alright.
-冷静 -我没事
It's that motherfucker who's got the fucking problem.
那混蛋才他妈的有病
The fuck's your problem, huh?
你他妈怎么回事
Hey, Ron, I don't want no trouble, all right?
罗恩 我不想惹麻烦
Fuck y'all, man.
去你妈的
Fuck all y'all!
去你妈的
Goddammit, he spit on my face.
该死 他口水吐我脸上了
You got any soap? Gimme a towel please. C'mon!
有肥皂吗 给我条毛巾 快
Jesus fucking Christ.
去他妈的
So as I stand here tonight, clinical trials are underway
现在 临床试验已经开始
with an eye toward fast-tracking AZT
希望药监局快速通过审批
and making it available for the public as soon as possible.
使它尽快面向大众
In short, I'm happy to say that help may finally be on the way.
总之 很高兴的告诉大家就快有解药了
How long before the drug's approved?
药物多久能通过审批
Yeah.
是啊
The FDA's standard procedure
药监局审批新药的标准程序
to approve a new drug is 8 to 12 years.
是8至12年
Hey, it's your first time, right?
你好 第一次来吧
Back the fuck off, Tinkerbell.
离我远点 小仙女
I'll knock your teeth so far in your goddamn throat
当心我把你的牙打掉
you're gonna be chewing through your asshole.
再让你咽下去
人类免疫缺陷病毒吸毒与艾滋病
What about Dextran Sulfate?
那葡聚糖硫酸酯呢
We're working closely with the FDA
我们与药监局正密切合作
to make sure every effort is made to fast-track...
尽最大努力让药物快速过审
We don't have time.
我们没时间了
It's both our job and the FDA's to make sure the drug's safe.
我们和药监局都要保证药物的安全性
We don't have that long.
我们没那么多时间
We're dead, right?
我们只能等死 是吧
We're going as fast as possible, believe me.
我们会尽快的 相信我
Just need to slow it down a little bit.
我只求晚点死
Just gimme time to catch my breath, will you?
再多给我点时间 好吗
I ain't ready to crawl in a corner. I just ain't fucking ready.
我还不想死 我他妈还没准备好
So, you better be listening, all right?
请聆听我的祈祷 好吗
If I got one fucking chance,
如果我还能活下去
show me a sign.
请显神迹吧
Just show me a fucking sign.
给我显个神迹吧
If you're not gonna look or buy a dance,
如果你不看 也不打算买支舞的话
you could at least tip me.
不如直接给我小费吧
Here's $20.
给你20块
The dance, it ain't for me.
买支舞 但不是给我
You just keep on shaking it, he'll see ya.
你就跳着吧 他会看到的
第八天
第九天
A beautiful day in Dallas, Texas.
德州的达拉斯天气不错
Just hope you had your coffee.
大家应该喝过咖啡了
Sunshine today. It's gonna be mid 80s...
阳光明媚 有30摄氏度左右
Right here, motherfuckers!
去死吧 混蛋们
第二十八天
There ain't no more. They started locking it up.
拿不到药了 他们给锁起来了
I got the cash!
我有钱
Here.
给你
The fuck is this?
这他妈是什么
In Mexico, a doctor, he has some.
在墨西哥 有个医生 他有药
The fuck is this bullshit?
这他妈有屁用
You don't think I know what you're fucking doing man? Huh?
你以为我不知道你搞什么名堂吗
Mr. Woodroof? Ron?
伍德鲁夫先生 罗恩
Ron?
罗恩
Hi.
你好
Beautiful.
你真美
You're in the hospital. You almost died.
你在医院 你差点就死了
I bet that didn't surprise anybody.
反正我死了也没人关心
What is that, a smile?
你在笑我吗
You've had a blood transfusion.
我们给你输了血
Mr. Woodroof.
伍德鲁夫先生
I'm Dr. Sevard.
我是苏华德医生
Yeah. Hey, I remember you.
对 我记得你
I need you to tell me where you obtained AZT from.
你得告诉你是从哪儿弄到的AZT
How it got in your blood.
是怎么进入你的血液中的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你的意思
Dealing in pharmaceutical drugs is illegal.
药物买卖可是违法的
Yep.
没错
Get some rest.
好好休息
Where you goin'?
你去哪
Hang on a second. We were just getting somewhere.
别走啊 我们俩好不容易才有点进展
Honey, you don't have the slightest chance.
亲爱的 你没机会的
I'm Rayon.
我是瑞漾
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Fuck off and go back to your bed.
滚回你自己的床上去
Relax, I don't bite.
放松点 我又不咬人
I guess you're handsome in a Texas hick,
看来在德克萨斯乡下穷人哑巴眼里
white trash, dumb kinda way.
你还算长得帅的
Get the fuck outta here,
给我滚开
whatever you are, before I kick you in the fucking face.
我可不管你是谁 当心我揍你
God damn.
天杀的
Fine, be an asshole.
真是个混蛋
You wanna play cards?
想玩牌吗
You got cash?
你有钱吗
How's that strike your fancy?
这么多你觉得够吗
You mind if I snuggle?
坐你床上行吗
Stay at the end of the bed.
你只能坐在另外一头上
$10 minimum?
10美元起赌吗
Be my guest.
你随意
All right, Miss Man, what you got?
好了 伪娘先生 来看看你的牌
Full house. Jacks over threes.
三张同点三加一对J
Well, I'd have figured you for queens. Motherfucker!
我早该料到你有王牌 混蛋
Sorry, darlin'.
抱歉了
God damn it.
该死的
You all right? Wait, relax.
你还好吗 慢着 放松
- Get off me. - Where's it at? Where's it at?
-别碰我 -哪抽筋了
I got you, don't worry, just relax.
我来捏捏 没事 放松
Relax. Breathe. Breathe.
放松 深呼吸 深呼吸
- Right there. Right there. - That's it, that's it. Breathe.
就那儿 就那儿 -好的 深呼吸
Get it. Get it.
对就是那儿
I got it. I got it. That's it.
交给我 捏好了
Here, let me get you some water.
来 我给你倒杯水
Here, drink this, darlin'. Drink this.
喝水 来 把水喝了
Oh, you gotta stay hydrated, or else your muscles will cramp.
你可不能脱水 要不就会抽筋的
Is that better?
好些了吗
Yeah.
是的
- It's better, I got it. It's good. - I'll work that for you.
-好多了 没事了 -我来帮你
It's good. It's good.
没事了没事了
God, you got nice feet.
老天 你的脚丫真漂亮
Jesus Christ, I'm straight. All right?
我的老天 我是直男好吗
What the fuck you in here for, anyway?
你为什么住院
The AZT trial.
AZT临床试验
My friend is paying me to split my dose with him,
我朋友付钱给我让我分点药给他
that way, we'll both get some.
这样我们就都有药吃了
How much he paying you?
他付你多少
- Five grand. - What?
-五千美元 -什么
I coulda charged him 20.
我本来可以收他两万
If I want in, will you sell me some?
如果我付钱 你能卖点给我吗
I'm sorry, sweetie.
抱歉 亲爱的
I can't split my dose in thirds.
我的药不能再分第三份了
Besides, I made a deal.
再说我已经和别人说好了
Anyone who plays cards like you ain't got five grand, anyhow.
像你这样玩牌的人是拿不出五千的
Yeah, right here.
去你的
My Lord, sometimes you can't get a moment's rest around here.
老天 这里太吵了简直没法休息
This guy, and if you could just...
这个人 麻烦你...
Mr. Woodroof!
伍德鲁夫先生
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I signed myself out.
我要出院
You're too sick to leave here.
你还很虚弱 不能离开
Worst case scenario being what?
我这病情况再坏还能怎样
We can make you comfortable.
但是我们可以让你舒服些
What? Hook me up to the morphine drip, let me fade on out?
把我绑着注射吗啡 一点点死掉是吗
Nah. Sorry lady, but I prefer to die with my boots on.
不了 抱歉 要死也是我自己说了算
基佬血
I still live here, you hear me?
我还住在这呢 听见了吗
I still fucking live here!
我他妈我还住在这呢
Fuck you!
去你妈的
I'm looking for Dr. Vass.
我找瓦什医生
Speak up.
有事说
I'm looking for AZT.
我要AZT
You won't find that shit here.
我这没这药
Looking to poison yourself?
你想毒死自己吗
Jesus fucking Christ. Maria?
我的老天 玛利亚
Check him in.
给他登记住院
Cocaine, alcohol, methamphetamine,
可卡因 酒精 冰毒
AZT?
和AZT
Well, that's what I call a recipe for disaster.
这几样加起来能折磨死你
This place is a shithole, Doc.
这地方太破了 医生
Who said I was a doctor?
谁告诉你我是医生
They revoked my license to practice three years ago.
我的行医执照三年前就被吊销了
That's why I'm down in this shithole.
所以我只能呆在这个破地方
Why? What did you do?
为什么 你做了什么
These drugs you're doing,
你服用的这些药物
they're breaking down your immune system.
他们正在破坏你的免疫系统
Making you susceptible to infection.
使你易受感染
You're saying cocaine's givin' me pneumonia?
你的意思是可卡因让我得了肺炎吗
No, I'm saying cocaine made you more susceptible,
不 我的意思是可卡因和AZT一样
as did the AZT.
使你易受感染
Nah, the AZT's what was helping me.
才不是 只有AZT能救我的命
The only people AZT helps are the people who sell it.
只有卖AZT的才能从中获益
It kills every cell it comes in contact with.
这药会杀死所有细胞
I'm gonna prescribe a regimen of vitamins
我给你开些维生素
as well as the mineral zinc,
以及矿物质锌
it'll build up your immune system.
这会增加你的免疫力
You'll also be taking aloe and essential fatty acids.
你也需要服用芦荟以及脂肪酸
Sound fun?
听着不错吧
You missed your last trial appointment, Ray.
你错过了上次的临床试验预约 瑞漾
Where were you?
你上哪去了
Do you like this dress,
你喜欢这条裙子吗
'cause I think the neckline's a little plunging.
我觉得领口开得太低了
Rayon, the whole purpose of this study
瑞漾 临床试验的目的是为了
is to determine if AZT is helping people.
探寻AZT是否真的有作用
C'mon, Evey, you know there ain't no helping me.
伊维 你也明白这药对我不起作用
That doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying.
但我也不会放弃继续尝试
Why are you so good to me?
你为什么对我这么好
- Bless your little heart. - Shut up.
-上帝保佑你慈悲的小心肠 -别说了
Just promise me you'll show up for the rest of the trial.
你要答应我剩下的试验你都会去
I promise you that I will try my very best.
我会尽力而为的
I want you to mean it.
你给我认真点
Okay.
好吧
Is that Marcus from Home Ec?
那是家政课上的马库斯吗
I swear to God!
我的老天
He has grown up, my Lord!
他长大了 我的天
A little too plunging by the way, I think, yes.
你这裙子领子开口确实有点低
I appreciate your honesty.
谢谢你的直言相告
Damn it.
妈的
三个月后
Well?
怎么样
Better. T-cell count's improving.
好多了 细胞计数有所增长
I still got HIV?
我的病还没好吗
You'll always test positive for HIV.
你的检测结果永远都会呈阳性
And now you've got AIDS
你感染艾滋病是因为
'cause of all the toxic shit you've been putting in your body.
你以前吸食的那些毒品造成的
You shot your immune system.
搞坏了你的免疫系统
Now you got chronic pneumonia, among other things.
除了其他病你还得了慢性肺炎
It can cause memory loss, mood swings, aching joints.
会造成失忆 情绪波动以及关节疼痛
If it sucks, I got it.
我明白状况很严重
Yeah.
是的
I can't get my cock up, all that shit.
例如我无法重振雄风之类的
If it is shit, I got it, don't I?
我都明白的
Yeah, well, let's not start a pity party too soon.
也先别急着忧伤
That is DDC.
这是DDC
It acts as an antiviral, similar to AZT, but less toxic.
抗病毒药物 和AZT类似 但毒性更小
And this is Peptide T.
这个是T肽
It's a protein, totally non-toxic.
是一种蛋白质 无毒性
Early studies have shown that this can help with all that.
早期研究显示它对治疗有所帮助
It's what I've been giving you since you got here.
这就是我一直给你开的药
You can't buy this in the USA?
这些药在美国都买不到吗
Not approved.
还未获批准
Shit.
Look at this place.
看看这里
Fucking chinks, homos, herbs, hot nurses.
中国佬 基佬 草药和火辣的护士
You got a regular New World Order going on here, Vass.
你在这建立了一个新世界秩序 瓦什
You could be making a fortune off of this.
你本可以大赚一笔的
You get caught, don't say you got AIDS.
如果被抓了可别说你有艾滋病
They'll never let you back in.
否则他们就不会放你出来了
And a blessed day to you, sir. Have a blessed day.
希望今天顺顺利利的
- Anything to declare? - No, nothing.
-有需要报关的吗 -没有
- Have a good day. - Thank you.
-祝一天愉快 -谢谢
And a blessed day to you, sir.
祝你一天顺利 先生
Father, passport please.
神父 请出示护照
Anything to declare?
有需要报关的吗
No, sir, nada.
没有 先生
- You're a priest? - Yes, I am.
-你是位牧师吗 -是的
I'm Richard Barkley from the Food and Drug Administration office.
我是食品和药物管理局的理查德·巴克利
How can I help you, Mr. Barkley?
需要我做什么 巴克利先生
Well...
是这样的
You have over 3,000 pills here.
你随身携带了超过3000粒药丸
You're only allowed to bring in a 90-day supply.
随身仅允许携带90天的药量
Yes, as I was telling the gentleman earlier,
没错 我也是这么和之前那位先生说的
I'm a sick man.
我生病了
I happen to have cancer.
得的是癌症
I take 33 pills a day.
我一天服用33粒药
These are my vials of vitamins,
这些是我的维生素
that is a non-toxic protein serum.
是无毒的蛋白质血清
This is my 90-day supply.
这些就是我90天的药量
Vitamins?
维生素
You do realize that importing illegal drugs for sale,
你应该明白进口违规药物进行贩卖
it's a very serious offense.
可是重罪
Well, of course it is, and as I said,
当然 我明白 我也说过
they're not for sale, nor are they illegal.
我不卖药 这药也不违法
Merely unapproved.
只不过还未获批准
If we get the slightest indication that
如果被我们发现你
you're selling these drugs for profit,
在售卖这些药物
you could be thrown in jail for a very long time, Father.
你会坐很久的牢 神父
Hand to God, I promise to
我向上帝发誓
take every single one of these pills myself.
这些药物仅为我个人服用
My life depends on them, son.
我的性命全指望它们了 孩子
Cowboy, you coming in?
牛仔 你要进来吗
Fuckin' kiddin' me?
你寻我开心吗
This man also had a transfusion.
这个人也接受过输血
The AZT, we can tell who's on it by the symptoms.
我们能通过症状辨别患者是否服用AZT
Most of them need new blood.
大部分患者需要输血
He's actually getting worse.
他的状况反而更差了
So why are they stopping the trial?
他们为什么要停止试验
What d'you mean?
你什么意思
Avonex Industries. You didn't see the memo?
梵尼克斯公司 你没看备忘录吗
Claim most people are feeling better, and fewer people are dying.
他们宣称多数患者好转 只有少数濒死
Transfusions always make patients feel better.
输血会让患者感觉好些
Give the placebo patients new blood,
给那些安慰剂对照组患者输血
they'll feel better, too.
他们也会感觉好些
I have questions about the drug's safety, David.
我对药物安全心存疑虑 戴维
It's dropping white blood cells in a lot of my patients.
我有很多患者的白血球数量急降
Yeah, well, it's their call, Eve,
这事公司说了算 伊维
so we can get the drug to the people who actually need it.
这样我们就能把药给需要的患者了
But after eight months?
还要等八个月吗
Well, the test results were overwhelmingly positive. AZT works.
试验结果非常乐观 AZT起作用了
We don't know what the long-term effects are.
我们不清楚长期药效怎样
It's irresponsible.
这是不负责任的
These people die, Eve.
这些人都濒死了 伊维
There are no long-term effects.
没有什么长期药效可说的
Can I read a copy of the study?
我能看看此项研究的副本吗
Still being written.
尚未完成
Jesus fucking Christ, you fucking idiot!
我的上帝 你这傻蛋
I've been looking for you, Lonestar.
我找你很久了 孤星先生
Know I coulda killed you, huh?
你知道我可以干掉你吗
I feel better, I wanted to thank you.
我觉得好多了 想感谢你罢了
Well, good for you, now get the fuck outta my car.
好多了就行 现在给我滚出去
I need more of that cocktail shit you got.
多给我一点你那个药
Listen, Tinkerbell, unless you got more cash or new clients,
听着 如果你有现金或者新客源
I'm busy, now get the fuck outta my car.
我才有东西给你 好了你可以滚了
Let's just do this quickly so I can get the fuck out.
咱们速战速决 我也好赶快滚蛋
You got enough for 20 of us?
你还有20人份的药吗
Yep!
You know what?
我想通了
You don't deserve our money, you homophobic asshole.
你不配拿我们的钱 你这恐同白痴
Toodaloo!
拜拜
Am I fuckin' dreamin' or what?
刚才是怎么回事
I got your 20 in the trunk.
我后备箱里有你要的20份药
Find me 20 more, cut you in.
再帮我拉20份生意 给你打折
Five percent.
九五折
Adios, cowboy.
拜拜 小哥
Fuck's your problem?
你想怎样
I can handle your insults, but five percent?
你骂人就算了 九五折你也拿得出手吗
A'ight, 10.
九折
Twenty five, take it or leave it.
七五折 你爱要不要
I don't have all day.
我没时间给你磨蹭
God damn it.
该死的
Deal?
成交吗
Deal.
成交
We'll take care of y'all.
你们要的药我们有
Two T's, one Vit.
两瓶T肽 一瓶维生素
How much is on each bottle.
瓶身上有标价格
Rayon! Where the fuck you going?
瑞漾 你要去哪
C'mon in, it's a fucking bore out here!
外面生意太冷清了
God damn it.
该死的
He with the most honey attracts the most bees.
有钱人易招蜂引蝶
Yep.
没错
Lots of customers here, darling.
这里的客源滚滚啊亲爱的
A little smile would go a long way.
唯笑脸才能迎客哦
Ever hear of Peptide T?
听说过T肽吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Fuck off.
滚蛋
Ronnie, where you going?
罗尼 你要去哪
You've got to be kiddin' me.
你开什么玩笑
This place is perfect. We wanna lay low, not get busted.
这里最棒了 我们要低调 不能被抓
Besides, I got a plan.
而且我有个计划
Well, it's very in, turquoise.
这车颜色可真绿
Right up your alley.
你不就好这一口吗
This place is disgusting. We have got to disinfect.
真恶心 我们得先给这消毒
Do not use the word "We".
你自个去消 别扯上我
Now, you wanna put your apron on, start cleaning shit up.
你现在可以戴着围裙收拾房间了
I wouldn't know where to start.
我都不知道从何收起
Well, howdy, Counselor.
你好啊 顾问先生
Hi, I'm Rayon.
你好 我是瑞漾
That's my partner.
这是我的搭档
Business partner.
商业搭档
Your office is next door.
你的办公室在隔壁
Have fun, boys.
你俩好好玩
El producto del Mexico.
从墨西哥运来的东西吗
Now, this is all for your personal use?
这些都是你个人私用是吗
Oh, absolutely.
没错
I got you the paperwork for your corporation.
我把你公司的法律文件带来了
I do not wanna know what that is for.
我不想知道你开公司是做什么的
Well, I ain't selling drugs no more, Counselor.
我现在已经不卖药了 顾问先生
I'm givin' them away, for free by selling memberships.
我现在免费发药 我赚的是会员费
Four hundred dollars a month in dues,
一个月的会员费是四百美元
and you get all the meds you want.
然后就可以随意拿药了
You son of a bitch.
你这个混蛋
Bitches. Plural.
是两个混蛋
There's a bunch of faggots up in New York
纽约这的这群基佬
runnin' a hell of a racket just like this.
过着花天酒地的生活
It's where I got the idea.
这给我了开公司的灵感
Welcome to the Dallas Buyers Club.
欢迎来到达拉斯买家俱乐部
Avonex Industries announced today
梵尼克斯公司今日宣布
that AZT has been approved as the first drug to treat AIDS.
AZT已获批成为治疗艾滋病的首用药
At the cost of $10,000 per year, per patient,
费用为每年每位患者一万美元
AZT is the most expensive drug ever marketed.
AZT是目前市场上最贵的药物
Avonex stock jumped a whopping 12 percent today on the news.
梵尼克斯公司的股价今天上扬12点
两个月后
I know. I hope he's okay, too. It's been too long.
我希望他好起来 已经拖太长时间了
Oh, my Lord, I'll call you back.
我的天 我等下再打给你
Michael and Ian, the happiest couple in the entire universe.
迈克尔和伊恩 你们这对最幸福的鸳鸯
Oh, my God. Gimme some sugar.
我的天 快来亲一个
Ian, you look like a two dollar bill.
伊恩 你都已经这么大年纪了
Hold on, you just stay right here, okay?
你俩现在这等等好吗
I'm so glad that you came. We're gonna fix you up.
真高兴你们来了 我们会治好你们的
Ronnie, we got two new customers.
罗尼 来了两位新客人
You call me Ronnie again,
你要是再敢叫我罗尼
I'm gonna use this to give
我就拿这把枪
you that sex change you've been hopin' for.
崩掉你的命根子
Send them in.
让他们进来
Meet the big boss.
来见见真老板
C'mon in.
请进吧
Oh, shit, sorry. C'mon, sit down.
抱歉 来 进来坐
Rayon, turn that shit down!
瑞漾 把音乐关掉
Meds and the treatments are free,
药物治疗是免费的
but membership is $400 a month.
但每个月有400美元的会员费
All right? You're gonna have to sign a waiver.
你们得签一份免责声明书
We are not responsible for the drugs that we give you.
我们对你们所服用的药物无任务责任
You croak, you croak.
你俩要是挂了
It's not our problem. It's yours.
和我们无关 那是你们自己的事
We have some AZT,
我们有AZT
and it helped Ian a little in the beginning.
刚开始对伊恩是有效的
All right, first off, flush that shit down the toilet.
好 第一件事 把AZT扔掉
It's bad news.
那不是好东西
Secondly, stay away from anything that's gonna cook your insides.
第二 别再摄入有害健康的东西
You gotta stay clean.
离那些东西远点
Third, if your brain's broke, your wires are crossed,
第三 如果你头疼或哪里不舒服了
I got a little something called Peptide T,
我这有T肽
it's gonna fix you right up.
吃了立马见效
Clear? I got a starter pack.
明白了吗 先发第一次药
I'll have more in a week. Until then, watch what you eat
一周后还会发 这段时间要注意饮食
and who you eat.
也不能滥交
$400.
400美元
Rayon, give me some coffee.
瑞漾 来杯咖啡
Coming up, Ronnie.
马上 罗尼
He didn't call, leave a message?
他既没打电话也没留言给我吗
No, nothing.
没有
He did change his address recently.
他最近倒是换了新住址
Thanks.
谢谢
Shohu Okaiku?
将古网鉴
Interferon.
干扰素
How much can I buy from you?
你开价多少
Yes, Mr. Yamata. Let me figure out
好的 山田先生 让我合计下
how much I can take off your hands.
我所能接受的价格
Listen, I'm gonna have to call you back.
我等下再打给你
Mr. Yamata, I have to go,
山田先生 我得挂了
I'm gonna call you back, okay? Yes. Arigato.
我等下再打给你好吗 好的 谢谢
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
- Well, I live here. - Where's Rayon?
-我住在这 -瑞漾在哪
You roommates?
他和你住一起吗
Not exactly. What are you doing here?
不算吧 你来这干嘛
Roger Thompson?
罗杰·汤普森
This is my patient. You treating these people?
这是我的病人 你在给他们治疗吗
They're treatin' themselves.
他们自己治疗自己
With what?
用什么治疗
Vitamins, Peptide T, DDC,
维生素 T肽 DDC
anything but that poison you're hawkin'.
反正不用你们给的那些毒药
Say, you ever wear any color?
话说你有穿过其他颜色的衣服吗
Seems like every time I see you, all I see is white.
我每次见到你 你都是一身白色
You have a white coat, white shoes, white...
穿着白大褂 白鞋
Tell Rayon I was looking for him,
告诉瑞漾我在找他
and I'm telling my patients to stay away from here.
我也要告诉我的病人不要来你这
Why
为啥
Excuse me.
抱歉
Say you wanna go grab a steak sometime, I know it's red, but...
你想出去吃点牛排吗 虽然红肉不健康
That's the shit that'll rot your insides.
这玩意可不健康啊
What a surprise. FDA approved.
药监局竟然审批通过了
The fuck is potassium benzoate?
苯甲酸钾是什么玩意
Preservative.
防腐剂
You kiddin' me? Hey, don't pollute me with this processed crap.
开什么玩笑 我不吃这些加工过的垃圾
I'm eatin' healthy, and you should too.
我的饮食很健康 你该学学我
It's protein, it's good for you.
这东西富含蛋白质 对你有好处
It's processed, put it back.
这是加工过的 放回去
You can't tell me what to do. Such a bully!
才不要你管 就知道欺负人
Hey, Ron.
嘿 罗恩
Hey, what say, T.J.?
想干嘛 T.J.
How you doin', man?
最近过得怎样 兄弟
Oh, just trying to make a livin', you know how it is.
不就是想办法混口饭吃
Yeah, I do.
是啊
Jesus, fucking faggots everywhere.
天啊 基佬真是无处不在
Hey, T.J., this is Rayon. Rayon, T.J.
T.J. 这是瑞漾 这位是T.J.
He said hi to you, shake his hand.
他跟你打招呼呢 快握握手
C'mon, buddy, what's your problem?
老兄 你这是怎么了
Fuck you.
去你的
Shake his hand, T.J. C'mon.
快 T.J. 跟他握握手
Shake his hand, T.J. Give him a good one.
快跟他好好握个手 T.J.
- All right? - All right.
-行了吗 -这就对了
Now, will you fuck off?
现在给我滚开
Go on back to your miserable life.
回到你那悲惨的生活中去
What?
干嘛
Put 'em back.
放回去
All right, guys, hang in there,
伙计们 再等等
we'll get you hooked up shortly.
等会就让你们入会
Fifty bucks?
才五十美元
No. A'ight? You ain't got the money, you don't join the club.
听好了 没钱你就休想入会
Hey, everybody!
大家好
Let's get this straight. Membership, 400 bucks.
说白了 会费是400美元
If you're a member, you get the meds.
如果你是会员 就可以拿到药
If you're not a member, you don't. Got it?
不是会员就休想 明白吗
I'm not running a goddamn charity.
我可不是搞慈善的
You need $350 more.
还差350美元
Your bags are all packed
你的行李都收拾好了
and here's your ticket.
这是你的机票
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Ray!
慢点 慢点 瑞漾
Fuckin' high?
你嗑药了吗
None of your business.
关你屁事
Well, when it concerns my business,
如果影响到我生意的话
it sure the fuck is my business.
就关我事了
If I can't trust you, it is my business.
信不信你 取决于我
You motherfucker.
你个混蛋
Denise, get in here!
丹尼斯 进来
You're in charge.
从现在起你来管事
- No! You can trust me. - Yeah, yeah, yeah! Fucking junkie,
-你可以相信我 -你这个瘾君子
look at you, you're a fucking mess!
看看你 你糟透了
Oh, God. Get your shit straight.
给我像点样子
Or I'll chunk you to the curb
否则我就裁掉你那25%的股份
along with your 25 fuckin' percent.
把你扔出去
Quit acting like a little bitch!
别再唧唧歪歪的了
Drive my new Caddy at the airport for when I get back,
等我回来时 把新凯迪拉克开到机场来
and watch over that fucking monkey.
帮我看好那个混球
日本冈山 林罗化学实验室
Mr. Woodroof.
伍德鲁夫先生
Regarding your order.
关于你的订单
I am so sorry but we are no longer allowed to
很抱歉 我们被禁止向美国
export interferon to United States.
出口干扰素
Well, what d'you mean, Doc?
医生 你这是什么意思
We discussed this two weeks ago on the telephone.
我们两周前在电话里说好了
I was not aware of the regulation two weeks ago.
两周前我还没收到通知
I am sorry. I know you've come a long way.
很抱歉 我知道你来一趟不容易
Fourteen hours on a plane.
坐十四个小时飞机
But, hey, who gives a shit though, right?
不过现在也没意义了 是吧
Look, if it's about money.
听着 如果是因为钱
I could make it worth your while, all right?
我不会亏待你的 懂吗
I've got a briefcase full of cash right here.
我带了一整箱的现金
Please, understand.
请您理解我们
Japanese doctors
只有日本医生
would be the only ones who can make the purchase.
才能跟你做这笔交易
Slow drip.
静脉滴注需缓慢
Interferon?
干扰素吗
Very strong.
疼痛感会很强
God damn, I like your style, Hiroshi.
我喜欢你的行事风格 浩史
Okay, prepare the sedation. Ten milligrams of Propofol.
准备注射镇静剂 用十毫克的异丙酚
Can I have your passport please?
请出示您的护照
Yes, have Dr. Sevard proceed until I get there.
我回去之前让苏华德医生负责
- I've gotta go. - Where you coming from?
-我先挂了 -您的始发国是哪里
Oh, excuse me, um, Japan.
不好意思 是日本
Medical research.
医学研究
Good to be back in the USA.
回到美国真好
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
We don't know what the drugs are.
我们不知道那些是什么药
He's got HIV.
他有艾滋病
Woodroof?
伍德鲁夫吗
AIDS. I got AIDS.
是艾滋 我有艾滋病
Won't you come on in, join the party.
怎么不进屋一起聊呢
Ah, Mr. Woodroof.
伍德鲁夫先生
Dr. Sevard.
苏华德医生
I'll bet you're surprised to see me.
看到我很惊讶吧
Well, you nearly killed yourself,
你差点害死自己
so we need to know where you acquired the drugs.
告诉我们你从哪里搞到那些药的
Well, I need to know just exactly
你先告诉我
what you're pumping into my bloodstream here, doc.
你在给我注射什么 医生
All right, this is a combination of AZT,
掺了AZT的生理盐水
and you've also got a full spectrum of...
我们还给你做了个全面的光谱
Don't! Don't!
别 别这样
I'm suing you for attempted murder.
我要告你蓄意谋杀
Where's my stuff, Barkley?
我的东西呢 巴克利
Your stuff gave you a heart attack.
你那东西让你心脏病突发
Go to hell.
去你的
I'll say what goes in my body, not you.
我自己决定使用何种药物 没你的事
That decision, like it or not,
你服用何种药物
is left up to the people in this hospital.
都得由这里的医生决定 由不得你
What d'you think,
你以为
I'm one of your goddamn guinea pigs, Sevard, huh?
我是你的小白鼠吗 苏华德
I look like a rodent to you?
我长像只啮齿动物吗
Mr. Woodroof, you think you're clever?
伍德鲁夫先生 你觉得你很聪明吗
You shoot your body full of an unknown drug
你给自己注射不知名的药物
and you smuggle in a two year supply.
还走私了达两年的药量
Well, hear this. I will bust you.
听好了 我会逮捕你的
I will take your drugs and I will burn them. You're done.
我会没收你的药然后烧掉 你完蛋了
You're a fool if you think you're helping yourself.
如果你觉得能治好自己 那是自欺欺人
That's right, fucking fooled you, didn't I?
不是把你给骗了吗
You said I'd be dead in 30 days, well, howdy fuckin' doody,
你说我一个月内会死掉 现在怎么着
because it's a year later, and look who's still here.
一年过去了 我还活着呢
I'm done with you.
我现在要走了
Ronnie!
罗尼
You have anything left to say to me,
你若还有什么想要嘱咐我的
you say it to my real doctor, Dr. Eve Saks,
就去和我的医生伊芙·萨克斯说去
and you, you bring a fucking army.
你他娘的带了不少人来啊
Mr. Woodroof, please get back in the bed.
伍德鲁夫先生 请回到你的病床上
Enjoy the view!
看我的光屁股吧
The hell is goin' on in here?
到底发生什么事了
Dr. Eve's good though, right?
还是伊维医生好吧
Talk straight to my fucking face.
当着我的面跟我说
You're his physician,
你是他的医生
and you can't tell me what medications he's on?
却不知道他在用什么药吗
He came in here once for advice
他只来过一次 咨询意见
and I have no idea what he does outside this hospital.
我对他在医院外的所作所为并不知情
Well, the FDA just confiscated 2,000 vials of alpha interferon,
药监局刚没收了两千瓶阿尔法干扰素
which he was about to sell to AIDS patients, to our patients.
他本打算卖给我们的艾滋病病人
Actually, I've been reading a lot about Buyers Clubs.
我最近也了解了一下买家俱乐部
They've been having some success
他们使用的这些新药
eliminating symptoms with some of these new drugs.
在消除病症上取得了不少成效
Yeah, and without controlled trials, we're not gonna find a cure
但他们未采用对照实验 因此缺少数据
because we're not gonna have any legitimate data.
所以我们就无法找到适合的药物
So tell your patients to stay away from him.
让你的病人都远离他
Yes, sir.
知道了
Hold on, I said hold on!
别挂断 先别挂断
This guy says that the Florida Buyers Club is cheaper.
这人说佛罗里达的买家俱乐部价格更便宜
Well, tell him to go back to the fucking Sunshine State!
那就让他滚到佛罗里达去
That's what I'm telling you, I can't get it back.
就说这么多 药我是拿不回来的
What d'you mean you can't get it back?
什么叫做拿不回来
It was authorized by a doctor!
这药是有医生授权的
The FDA said it was a Japanese doctor with no legal standing.
药监局说那个日本医生没有行医执照
What can I say? They make it up as they go.
我还能怎样 他们说什么就是什么咯
God damn it!
他妈的
All right, check Amsterdam, China and Israel,
给我查查阿姆斯特丹 中国和以色列
'cause that's where the fuck I'm going!
哪里有我就去哪里
I like your style, Doc!
我欣赏你的行事风格 医生
Good doing business with you.
合作愉快
If I don't trust the white coat
如果我不相信哪个医生
who's trying to sell me the drugs,
卖给我的药的话
I FedEx it to Seattle to my lab there, and they test it for me.
我就把药寄去西雅图的实验室进行测试
Then I test it all on myself before I give it to anyone.
给患者使用药物前我都会自己先试用
I respect that you're learning about your illness,
我很尊敬你自学成才的精神
but some of these people need to be in the hospital.
但这里有些人需要去医院
Why? All they want to serve up is AZT.
怎么 难道他们都想服用AZT吗
AZT helps eradicate the virus.
AZT可以根除病毒
Fuck the virus! Dr. Saks, you know this.
去他的病毒 萨克斯医生 你知道的
Once you got the virus, you're married to it. AZT or not.
一旦感染了病毒 任何药都没有用
I'm talking about symptoms and survival.
但我想要的是缓解症状并提高存活率
Look, I'm not scientist, but shit...
我不是科学家 可是
You're not 'cause you sound so scientific.
你不是 但听起来可真科学
Are you fuckin' high again?
你又嗑药了吗
Nope.
没有
Why are my fucking walls painted red?
为什么我的墙都被刷成红色了
It's cranberry mocha, it's for the holidays.
这是梅红色 为节日增添喜庆
All right, look, people can live with this disease
艾滋病患者可以
longer than they're saying, right?
活得比预期要久 对吧
Ninety six percent of the people in the USA who have AIDS today
美国96%的艾滋病患者
are gonna die within six months.
都会在六个月之后死去
I know the statistics.
我知道这些数据
Then use them.
那就运用起来啊
You don't give AZT
你不能把AZT
to somebody with a broken immune system, it's toxic.
给那些免疫系统坏死的人 会害死他们
If you're abusing it like you did,
像你这样滥用药物
and you're just taking it without any medical surveillance,
在没有医疗监管下
of course it is.
当然会被害死
Yeah, I did abuse it.
我曾经滥用过
But I'm off it now, look at me. I'm here. Feeling great.
但现在不了 你看我活得好好的
And I'm not the only one.
也不只有我一个
乔治男孩 八十年代英国歌手
Why is Boy George's mug all over my fucking room?
我房间为什么全是乔治男孩的照片
马克·波兰 华丽摇滚的始祖之一
It's Marc Bolan, silly.
那是马克·波兰 笨蛋
It's another babe for your wall of shame.
这可是你那堵破墙的亮点啊
Get out, both of you.
你俩给我滚出去
Take your sunflower and get the fuck out.
带着你的小情人滚出去
- Oh, c'mon, I'm not finished yet. - Now. Get out.
-拜托 我还没弄好 -立刻给我滚
Isn't he cute?
他很可爱吧
Where the hell are my trial patients?
我的试验患者都去哪里了
We need you to fill out this form.
先把这张表格填好
We need your name, your address, phone number,
写上你的姓名 地址 电话
your complete medical history and bring it back to me.
还有你的完整病史 填完给回我
Denise!
丹尼斯
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Who's the girl?
那女孩是谁
She's a customer.
她是个客人
She's HIV positive?
她得艾滋病了吗
She's got full blown AIDS.
艾滋病晚期了
Need your phone numbers,
填下你的手机号码
and here I'm gonna need your complete medical history,
在这里填上你的完整病史
because we need to know what's going on before you...
我要清楚知道 在你...
No, no, off the Caddy.
别碰我的车
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我的天啊
No, you stick it in, pussy.
你个臭婆娘 自己打
Who d'you think's gonna do that when I'm not here?
要是我不在这里 谁来帮你打针
Don't.
别这样
Stick it in!
赶快打啊
I swear, Ray,
我敢肯定 瑞漾
God sure was dressing the wrong doll
上帝在创造你的时候
when he blessed you with a set of balls.
就不该多给你两颗蛋蛋
Gimme that.
给我
Now, look, it's one thing for me not to like ya,
就这一点我很受不了你
but why can't you be a better friend to yourself?
你怎么就不能对自己好一点呢
If I really thought you were interested, I'd tell you.
你其实根本就不在乎这些
What you doin' here?
你来干嘛
The IRS. You're being audited.
国税局的通知 你要被审查了
Oh, fuck.
去他的
Now here's a couple of the government's finest right there, huh?
政府的精英们都在这了吧
Good job, boys, great stuff.
干得漂亮 伙计们
阿尔·卡彭 黑帮教父
It's how they got Al Capone isn't it?
他们就是这么抓到阿尔·卡彭的吧
Don't piss 'em off. If there's a fine, we'll pay it.
别惹他们 如果有罚款我们会付的
Well, if there's a fine, no, you wanna fine me, huh?
还要罚我的款 你们要罚我款是吧
How much you want?
你们要罚多少
Ten grand? Twenty grand?
一万还是两万
You think that's gonna stop me?
你们以为这能阻止我吗
What's your fucking number, huh?
你他妈的要罚多少 说啊
What is it? Huh?
说个数啊
Take this, motherfucker!
拿好了 混蛋
Operations are expected to return to normal today
位于华盛顿外的药监局总部
at FDA headquarters outside Washington,
将会在今天恢复正常运行
a day after the arrest of 175 demonstrators.
警方一天共逮捕175名示威者
The protestors, some of whom are dying from AIDS,
一部分艾滋病晚期示威者
blocked the entrances to the FDA complex.
挡在了药监局的门口
They were demanding faster action
他们要求药监局
on new drugs to treat the deadly virus.
尽快找到有疗效的新药
You don't have a snowball's chance in hell wearing that thing.
你戴那顶帽子难看死了
Rayon, I can assure you
瑞昂 我敢向你保证
that I do not need help picking up ladies from your sorry ass.
你欣赏女士的品味太差 我不用你帮忙
Trailer trash and rodeo groupies do not count as ladies.
那些拖车里的人渣和牛仔迷可不算女士
You get her flowers?
你给她买花了吗
Oh, hell!
你不是吧
Have a good time, girls.
玩得开心 女孩们
Oh, Ron.
天啊 罗恩
Wild flowers, Texas style.
野花 德州人的风格
- That's for you. - Really?
-这是给你的 -真的吗
Well, that's beautiful.
很漂亮
I don't even have to water them.
我连水都不用浇了
- Nope. - Thank you.
-那是 -谢谢
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Sure.
不谢
- Guess who paid me a little visit today. - Who?
-猜猜今天谁来找我了 -谁
IRS. They're trying to run me out of town.
国税局的 他们想把我逼出城
Got any idea who might have tipped them off?
知道是谁告的密吗
You don't believe that I would actually...
你不会觉得是我吧
No, no, not you. That snake you work for,
不 不是你 是你上司
that's my prime candidate.
他是我的首要嫌疑人
I gotta ask you if you can watch what you say around him,
我想请你帮忙 留意下他的举动
I mean, 'cause he's got a hard-on for me.
他对我可有不小的意见
As a matter of fact, if you heard anything,
你若在他办公室里听到
hear anything in his office that might concern me or the business,
任何有关我或我的生意的事情
I'd sure appreciate you share with me. Appreciate it.
请第一时间告诉我 我会很感激你的
Hello sir, bring us your best bottle of Cabernet.
你好 来一瓶最好的卡勃耐红酒
Nice restaurant, beautiful woman,
高档的餐厅加上漂亮的女人
swear I feel like a human again.
感觉自己又活了一回
Why are we here?
我们来这里做什么
Well just for this, wine, dine,
吃个饭 喝杯酒
- have a good time, enjoy ourselves. - Right.
-好好享受一个美好的夜晚 -好吧
It's as simple as that, I promise you, doll.
就是这么简单 相信我 小姐
C'mon, try it with me.
来 跟着我试试
Breathe.
深呼吸
Relax, smell the steak.
放松 问问牛排的香味
If you need more inspiration,
你如果还觉得担心
just look at the handsome man sitting across the table from you,
就看看你对面的帅哥
paying for your dinner tonight.
今晚他为你买单哦
All right.
好吧
Why d'you become a doctor?
你为什么要当医生
Really?
真的要知道吗
Why'd I become a doctor? Um...
我为什么要做医生啊
I was good at science
我的科学很好
and my dad said that studying history was a waste of time,
我爸说学历史就是浪费时间
so I went to med school.
所以我就上医学院了
- Your dad sounds like a practical man. - He was.
-你爸挺实际的嘛 -没错
He was.
他确实是
Your turn, what about you? Why did you become...
该你了 你为什么会成为
- Electrician. - An electrician?
-电工 -电工
Right.
是的
My dad was an electrician, pretty darn good one, too.
我爸爸也是个了不起的电工
He was a hell of a lot better drinker.
他可是个彻头彻尾的酒鬼
I can imagine.
想像得到
Anyway, I was around it a lot, the electrician part.
不管怎样 我经常混在电工部
Got kinda good at it.
慢慢就学会了
Liked to open shit up, check out the insides,
什么都喜欢拆开 看看内部结构
put it back together,
然后再重组
hell, somebody thought
有些人认为
I was good enough at it to pay me a little money for it,
我对这行很熟悉 就花点小钱雇了我
so I kept some change in my pocket
我自己攒了点钱
and I ended up being the proud owner of a Texaco card.
慢慢也就富足了
What about your mom?
你妈妈呢
Mom was a painter.
她是个画家
Kind of a gypsy woman.
算是个吉普赛人吧
She got tired of the bullshit and all that, you know how it is?
她是个愤世嫉俗的人 你懂的
- She paint this? - Yep.
-这是她画的吗 -是的
Your mom?
你妈妈
Yep.
没错
You ain't gotta hang it or nothin',
你不挂起来也没关系
I mean, I know, like, you like everything perfect.
我知道你凡事都追求完美
I do not.
我才不是呢
I will hang this. I'm gonna hang this.
我会把它挂起来的
Good.
很好
Don't you wanna keep it?
你不想留着它吗
You enjoy your life, little lady.
好好享受你的人生 小姐
You only got one.
生命只有一次
Yes, sir, that's my favorite grape juice.
谢谢 这是我最爱的葡萄汁
Hey, thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
To wild flowers!
向野花致敬
And bottle and rib eyes.
还有红酒和牛排
I'm gonna kill him.
我一定要杀了他
See you next week.
下周见
I have a court order permitting me to confiscate...
我有法令 可以没收
You all are handsome,
你们都长得很帅
but if you don't have a search warrant, you ain't coming in.
但是没有搜查令你们休想进来
Ron!
罗恩
The hell is this?
这他妈的怎么了
Sorry, Ron.
对不起 罗恩
Gentlemen, I'm gonna need y'all
先生们 我需要你们
to leave the premises in an orderly fashion, please.
有秩序地离开这里 谢谢
Mr. Woodroof, I have a court order permitting us to confiscate
伍德鲁夫先生 我们有法令的许可
any and all non FDA-approved drugs or supplements.
没收所有药监局未批准的药和设备
My entire inventory.
这就是我所有的存货了
That's aloe vera, sir. It's a plant.
那是芦荟 长官 只是植物
How the shit d'you care if people eat plants?
别人吃植物你还管吗
It's improperly labeled.
你这是标注不当
That's a violation of FDA regulations.
违反了药监局的规定
That's a bullshit technicality, and you know it.
那全是你们捏造出来
- Rayon, get my lawyer on the phone. - Yeah!
-瑞漾 打电话给律师 -好
We're concerned with preventing a market for illegal drugs.
我们不能让非法药物流入市场
What's illegal about a bunch of vitamins and minerals, huh?
维他命和矿物质哪里不合法了
Vitamins and minerals that gave you a heart attack, remember?
就是这些东西让你发的心脏病 记得吗
No, I ain't selling them no more,
我已经不再贩卖这些东西了
you confiscated them, remember?
你没收了它们 记得吗
What, you got Alzheimer's, Richard?
你老年痴呆症了吗 理查德
Take some of that Peptide T.
服点T肽
- Fixes that, too. - No, I remember these.
-可以治脑残 -我可记得这个
Yeah, it's a fuckin' protein.
那他妈的就是蛋白质
For dementia, which I have.
用来治我的痴呆症
And for the hundredth time,
我说过很多次了
just take a fucking look at my research.
看看我做的研究
Mr. Woodroof,
伍德鲁夫先生
I wouldn't want you to spend your last days in jail.
我不希望你剩下的日子在监狱里度过
If you have a product that you want tested,
如果你有需要试验的药物
fill out an application and go through the process.
填个申请表 按照程序走
Don't threaten me, motherfucker.
别威胁我 混球
The process. An FDA bullshit to pay up.
按程序办事 那都是药监局的鬼话
I know what the fuck that is.
我知道你们在搞什么鬼
You'll be getting your fine for non-compliance
你会因为违规和标注不当
and improper labeling.
收到罚款
- Yeah, shove it up your ass! - Ron.
-你快滚 -罗恩
Your lawyer.
是你的律师
David!
戴维
David, yeah, listen.
听着 戴维
These fuckers are coming at me, man, from all angels.
那些王八蛋从各个角度算计我
I wanna file a restraining order.
我要申请禁止令
Against who?
禁止谁
Against the government and the fucking FDA, that's who.
禁止政府和操蛋的药监局
Do it!
快去
1987年3月11日
Now the FDA is proposing a permanent change in its regulations.
FDA正在筹备出台永久新规定
These new regulations specifically
考虑到一些病入膏肓的病人
will have special criteria that would apply to
开始不择手段并且
immediately life-threatening conditions,
尝试高风险药物
recognizing that such patients
新规定将专门针对
are willing to accept the greater risk
这样的情况
than that which normally would be the case.
实行特殊准则
The drugs may only be purchased by individuals
普通个人只能
who have been prescribed the medication by a physician.
凭医生开具的处方购买药物
Now, what the hell does that mean?
这他妈什么意思
Means we were unapproved, now we're illegal.
意思就是我们由不被批准转为非法了
You put the seat down?
你把马桶圈放下来没有
Right!
Yep!
没错
Now, I gotta get these MDs to write some goddamn scripts
我得找这些医生给我开些处方
so we can keep dealing.
好继续营业
Look, I'm gonna stay on the domestic side, all right,
我得在国内这块找找 好吗
I need you to check out the internationals.
我需要你找找国外的
All right, start with Amsterdam.
好 从阿姆斯特丹找起
Right. There's a Dr. Bradley out in Alberta.
好 去加拿大亚伯达找布莱德利医生
He'll play ball with us.
他会帮忙的
All right, call me back.
好 有消息打给我
Hey, Chelsea!
你好 切尔西
Get them smokies a round of beers, will you?
给他们一人上一杯啤酒
The credit cards are maxed, pharmacy bills are due.
信用卡刷爆了 药钱也没付清
You better hang on to your money, honey.
你得省着点花 亲爱的
How 'bout that size, huh?
那个胸围怎么样
I think they'd look nice on me.
我如果有的话一定好看
You ain't getting tits, Rayon.
你不会长胸出来的 瑞漾
Now look here, memberships are high, so is demand,
我们的会费高但市场需求也高
so all we need is more members, and where do we get those?
所以只需要更多会员 可是到哪找呢
- Support groups. - Exactly.
-互助组 -是的
In the meantime, we could try the bank.
同时 我们可以试试贷款
Yeah! Bonnie and Clyde coming in for a loan.
哪家银行会借钱给我们俩呢
Would ya stop staring at her tits, Rayon?
你能别盯着人家胸看吗 瑞漾
You're starting to look normal.
你这样太不基了
Oh, you keep the change, honey, you deserve it.
不用找了亲爱的 是你应得的
What you got?
谁的信啊
Sorry to hear about your dad's Alzheimer's, Tuck.
很抱歉你父亲得了老年痴呆 塔克
This stuff will help. Woodroof.
这东西有用 伍德鲁夫
There we go.
好了
This place is a shithole.
这地方真操蛋
I'll give you $150 a month,
我出150每月
plus 20% off your memberships for four months.
再给你们四个月的会费打八折
- Mr. Woodroof. - Now don't try and con me.
-伍德鲁夫先生 -不要想骗我
We don't want money.
我们不要钱
What the fuck you want?
那你们要什么
The house is free. We wanna help.
房子是送你的 我们也想出份力
Well, that's good news.
真是个好消息
Deal.
成交
You fucking with me?
你没在耍我吧
We got a club, just down the street,
我们俱乐部就在街尾
where you can get the meds that I'm talking about.
我刚刚说的药都有
We treat more than five times the amount of patients
我们接收了大型艾滋诊所
as large AIDS clinics, and get this.
五倍多的病人 但听清楚
We got only one-tenth the death ratio.
死亡率只有10%
So, you wanna be here some more?
你们还想呆在这里吗
Check us out, here's my information.
了解一下我们 这是联系方式
Step on up, let's do some business.
都过来吧 我们来做些买卖
We're open 24/7.
全天24小时营业
She looks great.
她看起来很美
I guess I didn't make the cut.
看来我可比不过
You made that choice yourself.
这是你自己的选择
It wasn't a choice, Dad.
我其实根本没得选 爸爸
What do you want, Raymond?
你想怎样 雷蒙德
Oh, I'm fine, thanks, and you?
我很好 你呢
Long time, no see.
好久不见
I suppose I should thank you for wearing men's clothes?
我是不是该谢谢你穿了男装
Not embarrassing me?
没给我丢人
Are you ashamed of me, 'cause I hadn't realized that.
你难道以我为耻吗 我可不知道呢
God help me.
上帝保佑
He is helping you, I have AIDS.
他是在保佑你啊 他让我得了艾滋
I'm sorry, Dad.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I met somebody who's been very kind to me
我认识了一个对我很好的人
and I'd like to repay that debt,
我想报答他的恩惠
but I need help.
但我需要帮助
Please.
求你了
How's Mom?
妈妈怎么样了
Raymond.
雷蒙德
Look, we're gonna have to recoup it
我们可以给公司换一个新的名字
under a different name or something.
或者用其他什么方法重新开始
I understand what you're saying,
我明白你的意思
even with this new rule from the FDA.
但药监局这次出了新规定
I'm sorry. Mr. Woodroof,
我很抱歉 伍德鲁夫先生
I'm not changing my mind.
我不会改变主意的
God damn it.
去你妈的
God, when I meet you,
上帝 当我去见你时
I'm gonna be pretty, if it's the last thing I do.
我最后做的事就是要打扮漂亮
I'll be a beautiful angel.
我要做一个漂亮的天使
Dr. Browning, I understand, all right,
勃郎宁医生 我明白
but do you understand where I'm coming from? You...
但你知道我是什么来头吗 你...
Doc?
医生
Not one fucking MD will write me a script.
没有一个该死的医生愿意给我开处方
Not one. Motherfuckers.
一个都没有 操他的
Well, maybe this will help.
也许这能帮到你
Where d'you get this?
你哪来的钱
D'you sell your ass?
你出去卖了吗
Really,
说真的
where d'you get it?
钱哪来的
I sold my life insurance policy.
我折现了人寿保险
Not like I'm gonna need it anyway.
反正我也不需要了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Guess who's going to Mexico looking for a hot date, huh?
猜猜谁要去墨西哥吊马子了
What d'you say?
你想去吗
Do I look like someone who takes vacations?
我看上去像是喜欢度假的人吗
Well, a little tequila, sunshine and tacos never hurt anybody.
龙舌兰 阳光和卷饼 多好啊
Sounds nice.
听起来不错
Is that a no?
你这是拒绝吗
I kinda figured you might rain on my party,
我知道你大概不会答应
but I had to take a shot, didn't I?
但我还是得问问
Listen, I'm onto something new.
我在做新事业
Looks real promising, and I need to ask you a favor.
很有赚头的 需要你帮忙
I need you to write me some 'scriptions
我回国的时候
for when I come back across the border.
需要一些你开的处方
Now I may not need 'em, but if I do, then I'll have 'em.
也许用不上 不过为以防万一
You know this law the FDA just passed is total bullshit.
药监局的新规定就是扯淡
It's all lip-service.
不过是随口说说
I know. You're right.
我明白 你猜对了
And I can't either, I'm sorry.
我不会答应的 很抱歉
We can't write scripts for random people, random drugs.
我们不能随便给人开药
Plus, what if something goes wrong with these drugs?
如果那些药有问题呢
We could be sued, lose our license.
我们可能被告或者吊销执照
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I hear you. Well, had to give it a shot.
我明白你的意思 总得试一试嘛
I'll be taking one this afternoon thinking about you.
我今天下午会花一小时想你的
Senor?
先生[西班牙语]
Nah, you keep that, Nurse Ratched.
你留着吧 拉奇德护士[刻板的形象]
Life is strange
人生很奇特
Sing to me, baby.
唱给我听 宝贝
Okay, I'm taking you to the hospital.
我要带你去医院
- No, no, no. - Rayon.
-不不不 -瑞漾
- No! - Rayon! Trust me you need...
-不要 -瑞漾 你必须...
No!
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
- I don't wanna die. - You're not gonna die.
-我不想死 -你不会死的
You're not gonna die, now just come trust me, c'mon.
你不会死的 相信我 来
C'mon!
The secretions the caterpillar uses
毛毛虫在孵化期间
to protect itself during the incubation period
用来保护自己的分泌物
act as a non-toxic antiviral for humans.
是对人体无害的抗体
The answer to a question.
解决了一个问题
Check this out.
看看这个
This is The Lancet medical review,
这是《柳叶刀》[医学杂志]的医学评论
and they published this study that was conducted in France
里面发表了一个法国的研究
and it proves that AZT alone is too toxic for most to tolerate,
证明单独使用AZT对多数人有害无益
and has no lasting effect on HIV blood levels.
而且对维持患者血液浓度没有长期效果
Now, of course, Avonex Industries and the NIH,
当然 梵尼克斯公司和国际卫生研究所
they didn't include this study in their press release.
没有在新闻稿里囊括这项研究
Fuck no, they didn't.
当然没有
Now these are early trial results for Fluconazole.
这是氟康唑的早期实验结果
- The anti-fungal? - Yeah.
-那个抗菌治疗吗 -对
Yeah, I read about this.
我听说过
- Want to take some home? - As much as I can carry.
-想带点回去吗 -越多越好
- You can come in if you want. - Oh, no.
-你想进来就进来吧 -不用了
I took him off it as you instructed.
按照你的要求已经停了那药了
He's just on morphine now.
现在只给他输吗啡
Good.
I'll be in my office.
有事到办公室叫我
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你的通知
Ladies and gentlemen, we've just been cleared to land at
女士们先生们 我们即将降落于
the Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport.
达拉斯沃思第四国际机场
Please make sure your seat belt is securely fastened.
请确保您的安全带已系紧
The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin
机舱乘务员正穿过走廊
to make a final compliance check
做最后的检查工作
and pick up any remaining cups and glasses.
以及回收剩余的杯子
Walker, Dorsett, Blount, Newsome, Jeff Coat.
沃克 多赛特 布朗特 纽森 杰夫·考特
These are patients?
这些都是你的病人吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
They're also the names of players on the Dallas Cowboys.
他们也都是达拉斯牛仔的会员
No shit?
不会吧
That's a hell of a coincidence, isn't it?
真是太巧了 对吧
- Ain't this a little ridiculous? - You said it.
-这是不是太假了点 -太巧了
Can you prove these are patients?
你能证明他们是病人吗
Can you prove they're not?
你能证明他们不是吗
- How you doin', Denise? - All right.
-你过得如何 丹尼斯 -还行
These are the emergencies.
这些是紧急事务
Where's the idiot?
那个傻子呢
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道了
The hospital.
他在医院
I need security on the fourth floor right away.
保全人员请立刻赶来4楼
What d'you say? I can't hear you.
你说什么 我听不见
Mr. Woodroof. You need to wait outside.
伍德鲁夫先生 请在外面等一下
You son of a bitch. You murdered him.
你这婊子养的 你杀了他
Excuse me, you need to wait outside.
不好意思 请去外面等
- Murderer. You're a murderer! - Security!
-杀人犯 你是个杀人犯 -保安
You call yourself a doctor? Huh?
你算什么医生
- You're a fucking murderer! - Let go of me!
-你他妈就是个杀人犯 -放开我
Don't let him kill you! Don't let him fucking kill you!
小心别让他害了你 小心被他弄死
You're killing them!
你在害他们
Take him out of this hospital.
把他赶出医院
Don't let him pump that shit in you!
别让他给你们注射那药
You're a fucking murderer!
你是个杀人犯
Mister?
先生
Jesus.
天哪
I got the money.
我凑够钱了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Ron, I got two from Austin, both on AZT.
罗恩 那两个奥斯丁人用的是AZT
Their insurance is paying for their treatment,
保险公司承担他们的治疗费
but they don't know if they can afford to switch.
他们想知道换药会不会太贵
Hook 'em up.
安排他们参加吧
We're pretty cash poor.
我们没钱了
Sell the car.
把车卖了
Anemia, cancer,
贫血 癌症
bone marrow depletion, seizures,
骨髓枯竭 癫痫
fever, hearing loss, impotence, neuropathy.
发热 听觉丧失 阳痿 神经疾病
Sound like AIDS to you?
听起来像不像艾滋病
Nah, that there comes in a box of AZT,
不 这只是AZT引起的
a list of the side effects.
副作用而已
No wonder Rayon is dead.
难怪瑞漾没挺住
Rayon was a drug addict.
瑞漾是个瘾君子
He didn't die from one day of AZT,
他不是死于注射了一天AZT
he died from the disease as a whole.
而是死于种种疾病的积累
And you stole my prescription pad, Ron,
而且你偷了我的处方笺 罗恩
so don't accuse me of acting irresponsibly.
所以别把他的死怪在我头上
Rayon came to the hospital on his own.
瑞漾是自己来医院的
He got dragged out in a goddamn garbage bag!
他被装在垃圾袋里拖走了
He was my friend, too!
他也是我的朋友
Read that.
看看这个吧
《柳叶刀》
I want all my HIV patients on the asymptomatic study
把我所有参加临床试验的
to have their AZT doses lowered to the minimum.
病人的AZT剂量减到最低
Six hundred milligrams.
600毫克
I got over 3,000 people who need to get their hands on Peptide T,
我这里有3000人需要T肽
all right, including me.
包括我自己
I understand. They shut your lab down.
我知道 他们把实验室关了
What can I say?
要我怎么做
Look, if I don't get it by the end of the week,
如果我周末之前拿不到药的话
I wanna file a lawsuit.
我就要告他们
C'mon, Ron.
拜托 罗恩
You lost the restraining order, remember?
禁止令的官司你输了 记得吗
This is Texas.
这里是德克萨斯
The court system's your final resort.
走法律程序是下下之选啊
Well, then find a place where it fucking ain't.
那就找一个法律管用的地方
Go to San Francisco.
到旧金山去
Get me a goddamn sissy judge. Just figure it out.
找个容易搞定的法官 想办法啊
Ten thousand of 'em.
印了一万份
Perfect.
很好
I would like to turn it over to my colleague
接下来由我来自疾病防治中心的同事
from the CDC to talk about prevention.
来谈一下防范措施
Mr. Woodroof.
伍德鲁夫先生
Would you kindly tell us what you're doing?
你能告诉我们你来这里干什么吗
Oh, I'm just givin' people information, Richard,
我只是在给他们普及
about this trial I'm in.
我实验的信息 理查德
Wanna make sure they know what's goin' on.
我不想让他们被蒙在鼓里
And what is going on?
我们瞒着他们什么了
Why d'you cut off Peptide T, Richard, huh?
为什么禁止使用T肽 理查德
Non-toxic drug that I got proof works,
我可以证明它无毒而且有用
and that the National Institute of Mental Health,
国家心理健康研究所 你的同行
your own people, say is completely safe.
也说它是绝对安全的
Pass this down.
传阅一下
Mr. Woodroof, I'm afraid that you are nothing more
伍德鲁夫先生 你不过是个
than a common drug dealer,
普通的药贩子
so if you'll excuse us, we would like...
如果你没别的事 我们...
Oh, I'm the drug dealer?
你说我是个药贩子吗
No, you're the fucking drug dealer.
你才是他妈的药贩子
I mean, God damn, people are dying,
他妈的 人都要死了
and y'all are all up there afraid
你们却还在担心他们会
that we're going to find an alternative without you.
背着你们找到其它治疗方法
See, the pharma companies pay the FDA to push their product.
医药公司付钱给药监局以推出产品
So, fuck no, they don't wanna see my research.
所以他们当然不想看我的研究
All right! It's enough!
好了 够了
I don't have enough cash
我可没那么多钱
in my pocket to make it worth their while.
能勾起他们的兴趣
Tell you what, I'm gonna be
我告诉你 直到我死
a pain in your ass until I'm six feet under!
我都会一直和你做对
Maybe one day, you'll get off your ass and do your fucking job!
也许有一天 你会丢了你的工作
I need you to leave, let's go.
请你离开
Here, pass these around, would you?
传阅一下 好吗
Come on, sir. Let's go.
走吧 先生 出去
Don't listen to those cocksuckers.
别听那些王八蛋的
We think it is in everyone's best interest that you resign.
为了大家好 我们希望你能辞职
I won't.
我不辞
You'll have to fire me.
有本事就炒了我
Eve!
伊维
Eve!
伊维
Y'all go fuck yourselves!
你们都去死吧
Well...
好吧
One left.
只剩一瓶了
That took some balls.
你真够有种的
Hey, nice warm hug?
来个温暖的拥抱
Yeah.
That's what you need,
你需要这个
that and a day of watching bull riding.
再去看一天骑牛
Dr. Woodroof's orders.
这是伍德鲁夫医生的医嘱
You ever miss your regular life?
你想念平凡生活吗
Regular life?
平凡生活
What is that?
那是什么
It doesn't exist.
那不存在
Yeah, I guess.
我也觉得
No, no, I just...
不 不 我只是...
I just wanna...
我只是想...
What?
什么
Ice cold beer, bull ride again.
我想喝冰啤酒 再骑一次牛
Take my woman dancing, you know?
带我的女人去跳舞 你懂吗
I want kids.
我想要孩子
I mean, I got one life right? Mine.
我只能活一次 对吧
But I want somebody else's sometimes.
但我有时候想过过别人的人生
Sometimes I feel like I'm
有时候我觉得我在为一个
fighting for a life I ain't got time to live.
我没时间享受的人生奋斗
I want it to mean somethin'.
我想活得有价值
It does.
你做到了
Get out of the road, jackass!
滚开 混蛋
Sir! You're in the middle of the street.
先生 你站在马路中间了
Step over by your vehicle right now.
请走回你的车里
Step over by your car.
请走回你的车里
- Hey, I got ya! - Sir, step out of the road.
-让我来 -先生 请到路边来
Hey! I got it!
让我来
Ron, what the hell is going on, huh?
罗恩 你这是怎么回事
D'you understand me?
听得见我说话吗
C'mon. I'll get you home.
来 我送你回家
六个月后
The constitution, specifically the Ninth Amendment,
宪法的第九修正案
does not state that you have the right
没有申明你们有
to be mentally healthy or physically healthy.
享受身心健康的权利
It does state that you have a right
这里确实写明你们有权利
to choose your own medical care,
选择自己医疗药物的权利
but that is interpreted as medical care that is approved
但前提是该药物需要得到
by the Food and Drug Administration.
药监局的批准
Regarding the FDA,
至于药监局
the court is highly disturbed by its bullying tactics
本庭十分反感其针对
and direct interference with a drug whose own agency
一种经机构认证为无害的药物的
has found to be non-toxic.
霸王条款和直接干预
The FDA was formed to protect people,
药监局是为了保护人们
not prevent them from getting help.
而非阻止人们自寻出路
The law doesn't seem to make much common sense sometimes.
法律有时会显得不合情理
And if a person has been found to be terminally ill,
如果一个人被诊断为身患绝症
they ought to be able to
他们理应享有
take just about anything they feel will help,
摄入任何他们认为有效药物的权利
but that's not the law.
但这与法律不符
Mr. Woodroof, I'm moved to compassion by your plight,
伍德鲁夫先生 我对你的处境深表同情
but what is lacking here is legal authority to intervene.
但你的诉求没有法律的支持
I'm sorry, this case is hereby dismissed.
我很抱歉 我现在驳回这起案子
We lost.
我们输了
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
What?
什么
审判结束后 药监局允许罗恩个人使用T肽
Yes, indeed, the number one spectator event.
这绝对是最精彩的比赛
Let me hear you, c'mon. Whoop it up.
让我听听你们的声音 嗨起来
Make some noise! It's your event, the one you paid to see.
欢呼起来吧 你们是赛场的主人
It's bull-riding time!
骑牛时间到啦
We've got a live one! The great Jawbreaker!
我们的勇士 伟大的粉碎者
Number 43, Ron Woodroof!
第四十三号 罗恩·伍德鲁夫
Give the man a helping hand.
掌声鼓励
And now, here's one of those top bulls,
对战最猛的一头牛
the one the cowboys all wanna ride.
所有的牛仔都梦想骑到它
Ain't no denying, this one means business.
无可辩驳 一定很精彩的
It's all about the mind.
全凭毅力
An eight second ride. Let's go, cowboy!
8秒时间 去吧 牛仔
Pull that rope!
拉绳子
Clap your hands, stomp your feet! Make some noise!
拍拍手 跺跺脚 来嗨起来
It's bull ride time!
现在是骑牛时间
第2557天
罗恩·伍德鲁夫于确诊后的第七年即1992年的9月12日死于艾滋病
小剂量的AZT之后被广泛应用在药物组合中拯救了数百万生命