搏击俱乐部 Fight Club

上映日期: 1,999

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 悬疑 / 惊悚

导演: 大卫·芬奇

演员: 爱德华·诺顿 / 布拉德·皮特 / 海伦娜·伯翰·卡特 / 扎克·格雷尼尔 / 米特·洛夫 / 杰瑞德·莱托 / 艾恩·贝利 / 里奇蒙德·阿奎特 / 乔治·马奎尔


台词
People always ask me if I know Tyler Durden.
总是有人问我认不认识泰勒 德顿
Three minutes.
还有三分钟
This is it. Ground zero.
精彩时刻就要到了 一切重新回到原来的起点
Do you have a speech for the occasion?
你想说几句话纪念这个伟大的时刻吗?
With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels.
嘴里含着枪 只能支支唔唔的
I can't think of anything.
我还是没想到要说什么
For a second, I forget about Tyler's controlled demolition thing
我差点忘了泰勒控制着破坏行动
and I wonder how clean that gun is.
不知道那把枪有多脏
It's getting exciting now.
越来越刺激了
That old thing, how you always hurt the one you love.
俗话说 人们总会伤害他所爱的人
Well, it works both ways.
其实人们也会爱上他所伤害的人
We have front-row seats for this theater of mass destruction.
这出爆破戏 我们坐在最前排
The Demolitions Committee of Project Mayhem wrapped the foundations of 12 buildings with explosives.
大破坏计划准备炸毁12栋楼
In two minutes, primary charges will blow base charges
2 分钟后 炸弹就会被引爆
and a few blocks will be reduced to smouldering rubble.
好几条街都会处于闷烧的状态
I know this because Tyler knows this.
我知道这些 是因为泰勒他知道这些
Two and a half. Think of everything we've accomplished.
还有两分钟半 想想我们过去的成就吧
Suddenly I realize that all of this,
突然间我终于明白了
the gun, the bombs, the revolution,
枪 炸弹 革命...
has got something to do with a girl named Marla Singer.
都跟玛拉辛格这女人有关
Bob. Bob had bitch tits.
鲍伯有大奶奶
This was a support group for men with testicular cancer.
这是睾丸癌患者的安抚团体
The big moosie slobbering all over me, that was Bob.
这个把我抱了个满怀的就是鲍伯
We're still men.
我们都还是男人
Yes, we're men.
没错 我们是男人
Men is what we are.
我们就是男人
Eight months ago Bob had his testicles removed. Then hormone therapy.
鲍伯8个月前切除了睾丸 接着做荷尔蒙治疗
He developed bitch tits because his testosterone was too high
他的睾丸激素太高 刺激雌激素
and his body upped the oestrogen.
所以他长了奶子
- That was where I fit... - They'll have to drain my pecs again.
- 这里很适合我... - 他们又要切开我胸部减胸了
...between those huge sweating tits
头被埋在这么大的奶子中间
that hung enormous, the way you'd think of God's as big.
不禁认为上帝的胸部也很壮观
OK, you cry now.
换你哭了
No, wait. Back up. Let me start earlier.
先等等 让我从头说起
For six months, I couldn't sleep.
6个月来我都没法闭眼
With insomnia, nothing's real.
失眠症让我感受不到真实
Everything's far away.
一切都很虚幻
Everything's a copy of a copy
事情都成了相同的拷贝
When deep space exploration ramps up, it'll be the corporations that name everything.
探索外太空会找到一堆企业
The IBM Stellar Sphere.
IBM星球
The Microsoft Galaxy.
微软银河系
The Planet Starbucks.
星巴克星球
I need you out of town this week to cover some red flags.
我要你到外地去处理些疑难杂症
It must have been Tuesday.
今天一定是星期二
He had on his cornflower blue tie.
因为他系着蓝色矢车菊领带
You want me to deprioritize my reports...
我暂时放下手头的工作?
until you advise of a status upgrade?
先处理这些事件
Prioritize these. Here's your flight coupons. Call me if there's any snags.
这是机票折价券 如果遇到临时状况再通知我
He was full of pep.
他很有精神
Must have had his grande latte enema.
一定是喝了不少咖啡
Like so many others, I had become a slave to the Ikea nesting instinct.
我也是个迷上家具装潢的人
Yes. I'd like to order the Erika Pekkari dust ruffles.
我要订家具防尘脚套
Please hold.
请等一下
Anything clever, like a coffee table in the shape of a yin-yang,
要是看到阴阳形状的咖啡桌
I had to have it.
我就一定要买到
The Klipsk personal office unit.
整组个人咖啡杯
The Hovetrekke home exerbike.
家用固定脚踏车
Or the Ohamshab sofa with the Strinne green stripe pattern.
绿色条纹的高级沙发
Even the Ryslampa wire lamps of environmentally-friendly unbleached paper.
还有装着再生纸灯罩的电灯
I'd flip through catalogues and wonder
我翻着产品目录思考着...
"What kind of dining set defines me as a person?"
哪种餐具能表现我的个人风格?
I had it all. Even the glass dishes with tiny bubbles and imperfections,
连有瑕疵的盘子我都买了
proof that they were crafted by the honest, hard-working, indigenous peoples of...
因为它们是纯手工制作的
- Please hold. - ...wherever.
- 请再稍等片刻 - 管他呢
I was hold.
反正我已经等很久了
We used to read pornography.
以前我们看色情图片寻找刺激
Now it was the Horchow collection.
现在是看产品目录
No. You can't die of insomnia.
失眠症不会死人的
What about narcolepsy?
嗜睡症呢?
I nod off, I wake up in strange places. I have no idea how I got there.
突然睡着 在陌生的地方醒来
You need to lighten up.
你得放松心情
Can you please just give me something?
给我些安眠药吧?
Red and blue Tuinals, lipstick-red Seconals...
红红蓝蓝的安眠药
No. You need healthy, natural sleep.
不行 你需要健康自然的睡眠
Chew some valerian root and get more exercise.
吃点拔地麻根 多做运动
Hey, come on. I'm in pain.
别走嘛 我很痛苦啊
You wanna see pain? Swing by First Methodist, Tuesday nights.
星期二到教堂去见识见识真正的痛苦
See the guys with testicular cancer.
看看那些得了睾丸癌的人
That's pain.
那才叫痛苦
I always wanted three kids...
我一直想要三个孩子
two boys and a girl.
两男一女
Mindy wanted two girls and a boy.
敏蒂要两女一男
We never could agree on anything.
我俩意见一直不合
Well, I... She...She had her first child last week.
她上礼拜生了第一个宝宝
A girl.
是女孩
With... With her... With her new husband.
是她新任丈夫的
Fuck!
操!
Thank God, you know...
谢天谢地
I'm glad for her.
我真为她高兴
She deserves...
因为那是应该的
Everyone, let's thank Thomas for sharing himself with us.
谢谢汤玛斯与我们分享
Thank you, Thomas.
谢谢汤玛斯...
I look around this room, and I see a lot of courage.
我看到各位的勇气
And that gives me strength.
也带给我力量
We give each other strength.
我们互相给予彼此力量
It's time for the one-on-ones.
一对一的时间到了
So let's all of us follow Thomas's example and really open ourselves up.
以汤玛斯的例子为准则 敞开心胸吧
Could you find a partner?
请各自寻找搭档
And this is how I met the big moosie.
我就是这样认识大奶奶的
His eyes already shrink-wrapped in tears.
他的眼睛早就热泪盈眶
Knees together. Those awkward little steps.
膝盖摩擦着 小碎步走向我
- My name is Bob. - Bob?
- 我是鲍伯 - 鲍伯
Bob had been a champion bodybuilder.
他曾是健美先生
You know that chest expansion programme on late-night TV?
你知道晚间的健胸节目吗?
That was his idea.
那是他提出的主意
I was a juicer.
我曾经使用禁药
You know, using steroids?
就是类固醇
Diabonal and
戴伯诺
Wisterol.
威斯特骆
Oh, they use that on racehorses, for Christ sakes.
那是拿来打在赛马身上的
And now I'm bankrupt. I'm divorced.
我破产了 离婚了
My two grown kids
我的两个孩子
won't even return my phone calls.
他们甚至不肯回电话给我
Strangers with this kind of honesty make me go a big, rubbery one.
这么坦白的陌生人 让我想哭
Go ahead,... Cornelius.
没关系 柯纳里斯
You can cry.
好好的哭一场吧
And then... something happened.
接着奇迹发生了
I let go.
我不再压抑
Lost in oblivion.
不顾一切
Dark and silent and complete.
感到黑暗 沉默和完整
I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
我找到了自由 抛开所有希望就是自由
It's OK.
没关系
Babies don't sleep this well.
初生的婴儿都没有我睡的沉
I became addicted.
后来我就上瘾了
"酒精中毒 贪食症团体"
"如何对抗肺结核"
If I didn't say anything
如果我不说话
people always assumed the worst.
别人都会以为我快死了
"远离病毒"
They cried harder...
他们哭得越凶
then I cried harder.
我就哭得越凶
"皮肤癌 肾脏癌 胃癌"
Now we're going to open the green door, the heart chakra...
打开那扇绿门 你的心门
I wasn't really dying.
我没有绝症
I wasn't host to cancer or parasites.
也没有癌症或是寄生菌
I was the warm little center that the life of this world crowded around.
我只是一个小小的中心
Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light.
想像有一道治疗你的白光
It moves over your body, healing you.
那道光在你身上游移 治疗
Now keep this going. Remember to breathe
继续冥想 别忘了呼吸
and step forward through the back door of the room.
走向房间的后门
Where does it lead?
那道门通往哪里?
To your cave.
到你的洞里去
Step forward into your cave.
走进你的洞里
That's right.
很好
You're going deeper into your cave.
走进洞的深处
And you're going to find your power animal.
你会在那里找到你的精神动物
Slide.
滑啊
Every evening I died.
我每晚都会死一次
And every evening I was born again.
可是又重生一次
Resurrected.
复活过来
Bob loved me because he thought my testicles were removed too.
鲍伯以为我的睾丸也被切除了
Being there, pressed against his tits, ready to cry.
我靠着他的奶子 准备哭泣
This was my vacation.
这简直是我的假期
And she
但是她...
ruined everything.
却把一切都给毁了
This is cancer, right?
这是癌症吧?
This chick, Marla Singer, did not have testicular cancer.
玛拉辛格根本没有睾丸癌
She was a liar.
她是骗子
She had no diseases at all.
她根本没有病
I had seen her at Free And Clear, my blood parasites group, Thursdays.
周二我还在血癌团体课见过她
Then at Hope, my bimonthly sickle-cell circle.
还有我的镰状细胞贫血症团体
And again, at Seize The Day,
还有"把握今天"
my tuberculosis, Friday night.
星期五晚上的肺结核团体
Marla,
玛拉
the big tourist.
这个到处都去的人
Her lie reflected my lie.
她的谎言反射出我的谎言
And suddenly, I felt nothing.
突然间我没有感觉了
I couldn't cry.
我哭不出来了
So once again,
所以再一次的
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着了
Next group, after guided meditation,
下一节课 在冥想结束后
after we open our heart chakras, when it's time to hug,
在敞开心房相互拥抱的时候
I'm gonna grab that bitch, Marla Singer, and scream.
我要抓着她的手大喊
Marla, you liar! You big tourist, I need this! Now, get out!
"玛拉 你这个骗子 你给我滚"
I hadn't slept in four days.
我4天没睡了
We'll just let that dry...When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep.
得失眠症的人无法真正入睡
And you're never really awake.
也没有清醒的时刻
To begin tonight's communion, Chloe would like to say a few words.
今晚由克萝伊替我们开场白
Oh, yeah. Chloe.
对了 克萝伊
Chloe looked the way Meryl Streep's skeleton would
她是那种让人看上去...
look if you made it walk around being extra nice to everybody.
非常有亲和力的人
Well, I'm still here.
嗨 我还活着
But I don't know for how long.
可是不知道会活多久
That's as much certainty as anyone can give me.
没有人能给我正确答案
But I've got some good news.
但我有个好消息
I no longer have any fear of death.
我不害怕死亡了
But... I am in a pretty lonely place.
可是我现在很孤独
No-one will have sex with me.
没有人愿意跟我做爱
I'm so close to the end, and all I want is to get laid for the last time.
我快死了 我想做最后一次爱
I have pornographic movies in my apartment,
我家里有A片
- and lubricants and amyl nitrite. - Thank you, Chloe.
- 还有润滑剂和春药... - 谢谢你 克萝伊
Everyone, let's thank Chloe.
我们谢谢克萝伊
Thank you, Chloe.
谢谢 克萝伊
Now, let's ready ourselves for guided meditation.
我们准备冥想吧
You're standing at the entrance of your cave.
你站在山洞的入口
You step inside your cave and you walk...
进入山洞往里面走
If I did have a tumor,
玛拉犹如我的癌症
I'd name it Marla.
就像长在嘴边的烂疽一般
Marla.
玛拉
The scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if you could stop tonguing it.
不去舔就不会恶化 但没办法不去舔
But you can't.
再走深入一点
..deeper into your cave as you walk.
在你走的同时 感受身边治疗的力量
You feel a healing energy all around you. Now find your power animal.
你感应到了治愈你的能量 去找你的精神动物
Slide.
滑啊
OK. Let's partner up.
开始分组吧
Pick someone special to you tonight.
选一个今晚对你很特别的人
Hey.
- We need to talk. - Sure.
- 我要跟你谈谈 - 好啊
I'm onto you.
我知道你的底细
What?
什么?
Yeah. You're a faker. You're not dying.
你是假的 你根本不会死
Sorry?
你说什么?
In the Tibetan-philosophy, Sylvia-Plath sense of the word, I know we're all dying.
某种观点看来 我们都会死
- But you're not dying the way Chloe is. - So?
- 可是你跟克萝伊的情况不同 - 怎样?
So you're a tourist.
你什么团体都参加
I've seen you. I saw you at melanoma, I saw you at tuberculosis.
我见过你 你参加过黑肿瘤课 肺结核课
I saw you at testicular cancer!
还有睾丸癌团体
I saw you practising this.
你演练过了对吧?
Practising what?
演练什么?
Telling me off.
跟我对质的话啊
Is it going as well as you hoped...Rupert?
结果与你预期一样吗? 陆波?
I'll expose you.
我要揭露你的事
Go ahead. I'll expose you.
去啊 我也会揭露你的事
Come together. Let yourselves cry.
好了 大家一起发泄吧
Oh, God. Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样子?
It's cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee.
这比看电影便宜 还有咖啡喝
Look, this is important.
这是很重要的
These are my groups. I've been coming for over a year.
那些是属于我的团体 我参加这些团体1年了
- Why do you do it? - I don't know.
- 你又是为什么? - 不清楚
When people think you're dying, they listen to you instead of...
快死的人 说话特别有份量
Instead of waiting for their turn to speak.
别人不敢打断
Yeah. Yeah.
没错
Share yourself... completely.
完全分享你的事
Look, you don't want to get into this. It becomes an addiction.
你不会想继续下去了 你会上瘾的
Really?
真的?
I'm not kidding.
我说真的
I can't cry if another faker is present, and I need this.
我需要这些课程好好哭泣
You gotta find somewhere else to go.
请你另觅他处
Candystripe a cancer ward. It's not my problem.
那是你的问题 可不关我的事
No, wait a second. Hold on.
等一下 别走
We'll split up the week, OK?
我们平分好了
You take lymphoma and tuberculosis.
淋巴瘤和肺结核给你
You take tuberculosis. My smoking doesn't go over at all.
肺结核给你 我太爱抽烟了
OK. Good. Fine. Testicular cancer should be no contest.
好 睾丸癌没有争议吧?
Technically, I have more right to be there.
我比你有资格去
You still have your balls.
因为你还有睾丸
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧?
I dunno. Am I?
你看像吗?
No. No.
What do you want?
那你要什么?
I'll take the parasites.
寄生菌
You can't have both. Take the blood parasites.
你不能都要 血液寄生菌给你好了
- I want brain parasites. - I'll take the blood but I want brain dementia.
- 我要脑寄生菌 - 我也要脑寄生菌
- I want that. - You can't have the whole brain.
- 我要 - 脑部分很多区 你不能通通去
So far, you have four. I only have two.
你分到四个 我只分到两个
OK. Take both the parasites. They're yours.
好吧 寄生菌都给你
Now we both have three...
我们两都各分到三个了
Hey! You left half your clothes.
你的衣服掉了
What, are you selling those?
你卖脏衣服?
Yes! I'm selling some clothes!
没错 我是卖衣服的
So! We each have three. That's six.
我们各三天 那一共六天
What about the seventh day? I want bowel cancer.
第七天呢? 我要肠癌
The girl had done her homework.
她也下过功夫
No. No. I want bowel cancer.
我要肠癌
That's your favorite too? Tried to slip it by me, eh?
那也是你的最爱? 那么我们分吧?
Look, we'll split it. Take the first and third Sunday.
好 我们分配一下 你每个月的单数周去
Deal.
Looks like this is goodbye.
看来要道别了
Let's not make a big thing out of it.
没什么大不了的
How's this for not making a big thing?
这当然没什么大不了
Hey, Marla!
玛拉
Marla!
玛拉
Maybe we should exchange numbers.
我们交换电话号码吧
Should we?
要吗?
- We might wanna switch nights. - OK.
- 或许有时会想换时间啊 - 好
This is how I met Marla Singer.
我就是这样认识玛拉辛格的
Marla's philosophy of life was that she might die at any moment.
玛拉的哲学是 她随时都会死
The tragedy, she said, was that she didn't.
悲惨的是 她一直都没死
It doesn't have your name! Who are you?
你没写名字 你是谁?
Cornelius? Rupert?
柯里纳斯? 陆波?
Travis? Any of the stupid names you give each night?
崔维斯? 到底是哪个蠢名字?
You wake up at SeaTac. SFO. LAX.
我在西雅图机场上醒来 或旧金山机场 或洛城机场
You wake up at O'Hare.
或欧哈机场
Dallas Fort Worth.
或达拉斯机场
BWI.
或巴华机场
Pacific. Mountain. Central.
太平洋 山区 或中央时区
Lose an hour. Gain an hour.
有时多一小时 有时少一小时
The check-in for that flight isn't for another two hours, sir.
两小时前就要办登机手续 先生
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
你的生命一分一分的消逝
You wake up at Air Harbor International.
在哈柏国际机场醒来
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place,
若在不同时间于不同地点醒来
could you wake up as a different person?
你会变成不同的人吗?
Everywhere I travel, tiny life.
我不管到哪 都有琐事
Single-serving sugar and cream.
一包糖 一包奶精
Single pat of butter.
一包奶油
The microwave cordon bleu hobby kit.
方型的微波炉餐
Shampoo-conditioner combos.
旅行用洗发精组
Sample-package mouthwash. Tiny bars of soap.
简单的牙刷牙膏 小肥皂
The people I meet on each flight,
我在每架飞机上遇到的人
they're single-serving friends.
也都是一面之缘的朋友
Between takeoff and landing, we have our time together. That's all we get.
在起飞和降落前 我们相互之间分享一点时间
Welcome!
欢迎
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
总之时间一到 大家都翘辫子
I was a recall coordinator. My job was to apply the formula.
我是一名汽车召回协调员 我的工作就是使用一些公式
The infant went through the windshield.
那个婴儿就是从挡风玻璃这地方被甩出来的 这个三分
A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60mph.
这是我们公司的新车款 时速60英里
The rear differential locks up.
后轮差速排档锁死了
The teenager's braces are stuck to the ashtray.
有个孩子的牙套留在后座的烟灰缸上
Might make a good anti-smoking ad.
这个画面可以做戒烟广告
The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside.
车子撞击时 人都还在车内
Now, should we initiate a recall?
需要回收这款车型吗?
The father must have been huge.
这爸爸一定很胖
See where the fat burned to the seat? The polyester shirt?
你看座位上被烧的肥油痕迹
Very modern art.
很有现代艺术感
Take the number of vehicles in the field, A.
将这辆车的序号 A
Multiply it by the probable rate of failure, B.
乘以故障机率 B
Multiply the result by the average out-of-court settlement, C.
再乘以官司需要的费用 C
A x B x C equals X.
A乘以B乘以C等于X
If X is less than the cost of a recall,
若X小于善后处理费用的话
we don't do one.
我们就不做车型的回收
Are there a lot of these kinds of accidents?
这种意外很多吗?
You wouldn't believe.
多到你无法相信
Which car company do you work for?
你是哪家汽车公司的?
A major one.
很大的那家
Every time the plane banked too sharply on takeoff or landing,
只要飞机摇晃的厉害时
I prayed for a crash or a midair collision. Anything.
我都祈祷能坠机或是爆炸 什么都行
Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip.
出差保险理赔是一般的三倍
"If you are seated in an emergency exit row
"如果您的座位是在紧急出口的旁边"
and would be unable or unwilling to perform the duties
"而且您觉得自己无法承担 或不愿承担安全指引卡所列明的义务"
listed on the safety card, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you."
"请要求机组人员为您安排另一个座位"
It's a lot of responsibility.
你的责任很重呢?
Wanna switch seats?
你想要换位子吗?
No. I'm not sure I'm the man for that particularjob.
我没办法胜任那种工作
An exit-door procedure at 30,000ft.
3万英尺高的紧急出口
The illusion of safety.
还有什么安全可言
Yeah. I guess so.
就是说啊
You know why they put oxygen masks on planes?
你知道机上为什么有氧气罩?
So you can breathe.
让我们呼吸啊
Oxygen gets you high.
是因为氧气让人兴奋
In a catastrophic emergency, you take giant panic breaths.
紧急状况时 人会大口呼吸
Suddenly you become euphoric, docile.
吸了氧气会有安定感
You accept your fate.
就会面对现实
It's all right here.
上面都有写
Emergency water landing, 600mph.
紧急水上降落 时速6百英里
Blank faces. Calm as Hindu cows.
乘客每个都脸色惨白
That's...
你刚才说的...
That's an interesting theory.
那些理论很有趣
What do you do?
你是干什么的?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
What do you do for a living?
你是干什么工作的?
Why?
干嘛?
So you can pretend you're interested?
你会假装你有兴趣吗?
You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.
你的笑声里带着绝望
We have the exact same briefcase.
我们的公事包一模一样
Soap.
肥皂
- Sorry? - I make and I sell soap.
- 什么? - 我制造 销售肥皂
The yardstick of civilization.
这些可是文明的产物
And this is how I met...
我就是这样认识了...
Tyler Durden.
泰勒德顿
Did you know if you mix gasoline and frozen orange juice,
等量的汽油和冻柳橙汁混合后
you can make napalm?
可以做成汽油弹喔 知道吗?
No, I did not. Is that true?
不知道 这是真的吗?
That's right.
真的
One can make all kinds of explosives with simple household items.
用家里的小东西就能做炸弹
Really?
真的?
If one was so inclined.
只要你想做
Tyler, you are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I have ever met.
你是我的一次性朋友里头最有趣的一个
Everything on a plane is single-serving...
飞机上所有东西都是一次性的
Oh, I get it. Very clever.
我听懂了 真聪明
Thank you.
谢谢
How's it working out for you?
那样对你有什么好处?
What?
什么?
Being clever?
聪明啊
Great.
这很好啊
Keep it up, then. Right up.
那就继续保持吧
A question of etiquette. As I pass,
一个关于礼仪的问题 当我出去时
do I give you the ass or the crotch?
我该面向着你 还是屁股向着你才有礼貌
How I came to live with Tyler is...
我会跟泰勒住是有原因的
Airlines have this policy about vibrating luggage.
因为航空公司讨厌震动的行李
Was it ticking?
有滴答声吗?
Throwers know modern bombs don't tick.
丢手说现代炸弹是无声的
Sorry, throwers?
丢手?
Baggage handlers.
处理行李的人
But when a suitcase vibrates, the throwers have got to call the police.
只要行李会震动 就得报警
My suitcase was vibrating?
我的行李会震动?
Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor.
这情况十之八九是电动刮胡刀
But... every once in a while
可是有时候是...
it's a dildo.
人造男性生殖震动器
It's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo.
那东西没有列入我们的禁品
We have to use the indefinite article, a dildo, never your dildo.
法条只说"人造男性生殖器" 而非"你的人造男性生殖器"
I don't own...
我没有...
I had everything in that suitcase.
我所有的东西都在里面
My CK shirts.
我的凯文克莱衬衫
My DKNYshoes.
我的DKNY鞋子
My AX ties.
我的AX领带
Never mind.
算了
Hey! That's my car!
嘿 那是我的车!
Home was a condo on the 15th floor of a filing cabinet for widows and professionals.
我的公寓是在15楼的小窝
The walls were solid concrete.
四面都是水泥墙
A foot of concrete is important
重要的是水泥墙
when your next-door neighbor has to watch game shows at full volume
可以抵挡邻居的噪音
Or when a blast of debris that used to be your personal effects
也能防止火山爆发时弄坏家具
blows out of your windows and sails flaming into the night.
将家具甩出 烧得精光
I suppose these things happen.
这种事有可能发生的
There's... nothing up there.
上面什么都没有了
You can't go into the unit. Police orders.
你不能进去 这是警方的命令
Do you have somebody you can call?
你有人可以联络吗?
How embarrassing.
真丢脸
A houseful of condiments and no food.
房里只有调味料 没有东西吃
"玛拉辛格"
The police later told me the pilot light might have gone out
警方说可能是炉火火苗熄了
letting out just a little bit of gas.
所以瓦斯外泄
That gas could have filled the condo.
瓦斯慢慢充满房里
1700 square feet with high ceilings for days and days.
好几天来慢慢累积
Then the refrigerator's compressor could have clicked on.
后来碰到冰箱压缩机启动...
Yeah?
喂?
I can hear you breathing...
我听到你的呼吸...
If you ask me now, I couldn't tell you why I called him.
我也不知道为什么打电话找他
- Hello? - Who's this?
- 喂? - 你是哪位?
- Tyler? - Who is this?
- 泰勒吗? - 你是谁?
We met... We met on the airplane.
我们在飞机上见过
We had the same suitcase?
公事包一模一样的
The clever guy?
那个聪明人?
Oh, yeah. Right.
对了
I called a second ago.
我刚才也打过
There was no answer. I'm at a payphone.
没有人接电话 我是用的公用电话
Yeah, I never pick up my phone.
我从不接电话 只回拔电话
So what's up?
怎么了?
Well. You're not gonna believe this.
说了你也不会相信
You know, it could be worse.
你知道吗 这还算好的
A woman could cut off your penis while you sleep and toss it out of a car.
万一被女人割老二 再被她丢到别人车上才惨
There's always that. I don't know.
那种事也可能发生
When you buy furniture, you tell yourself, that's it.
只是每次买家具时都会想
That's the last sofa I'll need.
"这是我最后一次买沙发"
Whatever happens, that sofa problem is handled.
"我要好好保护这套沙发"
I had it all. I had a stereo that was very decent.
我什么都有 还有高级音响
A wardrobe that was getting very respectable.
漂亮的衣柜
I was close to being complete.
不用多久我就什么都有了
Shit, man. Now it's all gone.
可是现在却一无所有
All gone.
一无所有
All gone.
一无所有
Do you know what a duvet is?
你听过鸭绒垫子吗?
- A comforter. - It's a blanket.
- 棉被? - 是毯子
Just a blanket. Why do guys like you and I know what a duvet is?
我们一定要知道鸭绒垫子吗?
Is this essential to our survival in the hunter-gatherer sense?
我们一定要字字斟酌吗?
No.
不用
What are we, then?
那你和我算什么?
I dunno. Consumers.
消费者啊
Right. We're consumers.
对 我们就是消费者
We are by-products of a lifestyle obsession.
我们满脑子想的都是物质
Murder, crime, poverty. These things don't concern me.
我不关心凶杀案和贫穷问题
What concerns me are celebrity magazines,
我只关心名人杂志
television with 500 channels,
5百个频道的电视
some guy's name on my underwear.
我内裤上印着谁的名字
Rogaine. Viagra. Olestra.
生发剂 威尔钢 减肥药
Martha Stewart.
还有万能的玛莎
Fuck Martha Stewart.
去她的玛莎
She's polishing the brass on the Titanic. It's all going down.
玛莎所造就的世界慢慢沉沦
So fuck off with your sofa units and Strinne green stripe patterns.
去你的沙发和绿条纹沙发布
I say never be complete.
不要让自己什么都有
I say stop being perfect.
不要做完美的人
I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
我们要进化 水来土掩
But that's me, and I could be wrong.
那只是我的意见 也许我错了
Maybe it's a terrible tragedy.
也许你很重视那些东西
It's just stuff. Not a tragedy...
只是一堆身外物 无所谓
You did lose a lot of versatile solutions for modern living.
你的确损失不少现代家具
Fuck, you're right. I don't smoke.
没错 你说得对 哦不 我不抽烟
My insurance is probably gonna cover it, so...
我的保险会赔偿的
What?
怎么了?
The things you own end up owning you.
你已经被物质奴役了
Do what you like, man.
随便你吧
Oh, it's late.
很晚了
- Hey, thanks for the beer. - Yeah, man.
- 谢谢你请我喝酒 - 不客气
I should find a hotel.
我要找家饭店才行
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
A hotel?
饭店?
Yeah.
是啊
Just ask, man.
开口问嘛
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Oh, God. Three pitchers of beer and you still can't ask.
噢 天 都喝三杯酒了 还不敢问
What?
什么?
You called me because you needed a place to stay.
你找我是因为你没地方住
Oh, hey. No, no, no.
我不是...
Yes, you did. So just ask.
就是 开口说就是了
Cut the foreplay and just ask, man.
别装了 直接说吧
Would... Would that be a problem?
会给你带来麻烦吗?
Is it a problem for you to ask?
你开口问会有什么麻烦吗?
Can I stay at your place?
我可以到你家借住吗?
Yeah.
可以
Thanks.
谢了
I want you to do me a favor.
我要你帮我一个忙
Yeah, sure.
什么忙?
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
用力打我
What?
什么?
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
我要你用尽全力打我
Let me tell you a little bit about Tyler Durden.
我先介绍泰勒德顿
Tyler was a night person.
他是个夜猫子
While the rest of us slept, he worked.
我们睡觉的时候他却在工作
He had one part-time job as a projectionist.
他兼职做放映师
A movie doesn't come all on one big reel. It comes on a few.
电影分好几卷 并非一卷到底
Someone has to switch the projectors at the exact moment
需要有人准确的
that one reel ends and the next one begins.
接上两卷胶卷
You can see little dots come into the upper right corner of the screen.
你会在右上方看到小点点
In the industry, we call them cigarette burns.
我们的行话叫做香烟烙点
That's the cue for a changeover.
那就是换下一卷的记号
He flips the projectors,
他在电影进行中换放映机
movie keeps going and the audience has no idea.
观众毫不知情
Why would anyone want this shit job?
怎么会有人做这种烂工作?
Because it affords him interesting opportunities.
因为这样他就能做怪
Like splicing a frame of pornography into family films.
把色情电影片段放入普级片中
So when the snooty cat and the courageous dog with the celebrity voices first meet,
所以在看名人配音的卡通片时
that's when you'll catch a flash of Tyler's contribution to the film.
就会发现泰勒的杰作
Nobody knows that they saw it but they did.
观众根本没察觉到自己看到了
Nice, big cock.
好大的屌
Even a hummingbird couldn't catch Tyler at work.
泰勒的动作快极了
Tyler also works sometimes as a banquet waiter at the luxurious Pressman hotel.
他有时也在大饭店兼作侍者
He was the guerrilla terrorist of the food service industry.
他是食品服务业的恐怖份子
Do not watch. I cannot go when you watch.
别看我 我会尿不出来
Apart from seasoning the lobster bisque,
他有时会在甜点上放屁
he farted on meringues,
在莴苣火锅里擤鼻涕
and as for the cream of mushroom soup...
至于蘑菇汤上面的奶油...
Go ahead, tell 'em.
告诉他们啊
You get the idea.
你们猜到了吧
You just want me to hit you?
你要我打你?
Come on. Do me this one favor.
帮我一下嘛
Why?
为什么?
I don't know. Never been in a fight. You?
不知道 我没打过架 你呢?
No. But that's a good thing.
没有 没打过架很好啊
You can't know yourself if you haven't!
没干过架 怎会了解自己?
I don't wanna die without any scars.
我希望死的时候身上满是伤痕
- Come on. Hit me, before I lose my nerve. - Oh, God. This is crazy.
- 来吧 在我还有勇气的时候打我 - 噢 你这神经病
So go crazy! Let it rip.
发神经啊 快打我
- I don't know about this. - I don't either.
- 我觉得不好吧 - 管他呢
Who gives a shit? No-one's watching. What do you care?
又没有人看见 你在乎什么?
This is crazy. You want me to hit you?!
你这疯子 真的要我打你?
That's right.
没错
Where? Like, in the face?
打哪里? 打脸吗?
Surprise me.
随便你
This is so fucking stupid.
这主意真他妈蠢....
Motherfucker!
去你的
He hit me in the ear!
你居然打我耳朵
- Well, Jesus, I'm sorry. - Ow, Christ!
- 对不起 - 喔哇 该死!
- Why the ear, man? - I fucked it up.
- 为什么打我耳朵? - 是我的错
No, that was perfect.
不 这样很棒
No, it's all right.
你没事吧?
It really hurts.
很痛啊
Right.
没错
Hit me again.
再打我一次
No, you hit me.
换你打我了
Come on!
打我啊
We should do this again sometime.
我们应该再打一场
- Where's your car? - What car?
- 你的车呢? - 什么车?
I don't know how Tyler found that house
不知道泰勒怎么找到那地方
but he said he'd been there for a year.
他说他住在那里一年了
It looked like it was waiting to be torn down.
看起来好像快拆除的房子
Most of the windows were boarded up.
窗户都被封死了
There was no lock on the front door from when the police, or whoever, kicked it in.
门也无法上锁
The stairs were ready to collapse.
楼梯随时都会垮
I didn't know if he owned it or was squatting.
这里是他的 还是偷住的?
Neither would have surprised me.
我觉得都有可能
Yep. That's you. That's me.
那是你的 那是我的
That's the toilet. Good?
那是厕所 可以吧?
Yeah, thanks.
很好 谢谢
What a shithole.
什么烂地方
Nothing worked.
什么都不能用
Turning on one light meant another light in the house went out.
开这盏灯 另一盏灯就会灭
There were no neighbors. Just warehouses and a paper mill.
方圆百里只有仓库和造纸厂
That fart smell of steam.
有蒸气的恶臭
The hamster-cage smell of wood chips.
还有木头的腐朽味道
What have we here?
等一下
Hey, guys.
你们好
Every time it rained, we had to kill the power.
碰到下雨 我们还得切掉电源
By the end of the first month, I didn't miss TV.
都月底了 我也不想看电视
I didn't even mind the warm, stale refrigerator.
更不在乎热腾腾的冰箱
Can I be next?
我下一个好吗?
All right, man.
好啊
Lose the tie.
松开领带
At night,Tyler and I were alone for half a mile in every direction.
晚上我和泰勒住在偏僻的房里
Rain trickled down through the plaster and the light fixtures.
屋顶不断漏下雨滴
Everything wooden swelled and shrank.
只要是木制的家具通通膨胀
Everywhere were rusted nails to snag your elbow on.
生锈的钉子都跑了出来
The previous occupant had been a shut-in.
之前的住家一定都不出门
Hey, man. What are you reading?
你在读什么?
Listen to this. It's an article written by an organ in the first person.
看看这个 以某个器官做第一人称的文章
"I am Jack's medulla oblongata. Without me,
"我是杰克的脊髓"
Jack could not regulate his heart rate or breathing."
"没有了我 他就没有心跳"
There's a whole series of these. "I Am Jill's Nipples."
这里还有很多 "我是吉儿的乳头"
- "I Am Jack's Colon." - "I Get Cancer. I Kill Jack."
- "我是杰克的结肠" - 呵呵 "我得了癌症 会害死杰克"
After fighting, everything else in life got the volume turned down.
每次打架后 我的听力就减弱
What?
什么?
You could deal with anything.
什么事情都迎刃而解
Have you finished those reports?
报告写完了吗?
If you could choose, who would you fight?
要是可以选择 你最想跟谁打架?
I'd fight my boss, probably.
我老板吧
Really?
真的?
Yeah, why? Who would you fight?
你呢? 你会和谁打架?
I'd fight my dad.
我爸
I don't know my dad.
我不认识我爸
I mean, I know him, but...
我认识他啦
He left when I was like, six years old.
可是我六岁时 他就离开了
Married this other woman and had some other kids.
娶了另一个女人 生其他孩子
He did this every six years. He changes city and starts a new family.
他每六年就换地方 重新成家
Fucker's setting up franchises!
他是在开分公司吗?
My dad never went to college.
我爸没读大学
- So it was real important that I go. - That sounds familiar.
- 所以我必须读 - 这经历听起来很熟悉
So I graduate. Call him up long-distance and say,
我毕业后打电话给他
"Dad, now what?"
"爸 我现在要做什么?"
He says, "Get ajob."
他说"找工作啊"
Same here.
我也是
Now I'm 25. Make my yearly call again.
我现在长大了 打电话给他
"Dad, now what?"
我问"爸 我现在要干嘛?"
He says, "I dunno. Get married."
他说"不知道 结婚吧"
You can't get married.
你不可能结婚的
I'm a 30-year-old boy.
我是个30岁的小孩子
We're a generation of men raised by women.
我们都是被女人养大的
I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
再找一个女人就可以了吗?
Most of the week, we were Ozzie and Harriet.
大多数时候 我俩互相照顾
But every Saturday night, we were finding something out.
可是每到周末夜晚 我们都要找事做
We were finding out more and more that we were not alone.
证明自己不是孤独的
It used to be that when I came home angry or depressed,
我以前要是带着愤怒回家
I'd just clean my condo. Polish my Scandinavian furniture.
我会打扫公寓 替家具打蜡
I should have been looking for a new condo
我早该另觅公寓
or haggling with my insurance company.
找保险公司办理赔的
I should have been upset about my nice flaming little shit.
我应该要替我的失去感到难过
But I wasn't.
可是我没有
The premise of cybernetting an office is make things more efficient
各公司的网络着重在于效率
Monday mornings, I just thought about next week.
在周一的早上 我只是期待下星期的来临
Can I get the icon in cornflower blue?
用蓝色做图标好吗?
Absolutely.
好啊
Efficiency is priority No.1, people.
最重要的是效率
Because waste is a thief.
因为浪费就是盗窃行为
I showed this to my man here. You liked it, didn't you?
我给朋友看过了 你喜欢吧?
You can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick.
只要喝一品脱的血就会生病
It was right in everyone's face.
每个人脸上都有这种表情
Tyler and I just made it visible.
泰勒和我只是表现出来
It was on the tip of everyone's tongue.
大家都这么想
Tyler and I just gave it a name.
泰勒和我则直言不讳
Come on, you've gotta go home!
各位 你们必须回家了
Turn off the jukebox. Lock the back.
关掉音乐 把后门锁上
Every week, Tyler gave the rules that he and I decided.
泰勒每周都重述我俩订的规则
Gentlemen!
各位
Welcome to Fight Club.
欢迎来到搏击俱乐部
The first rule of Fight Club is
搏击俱乐部第一条规则
you do not talk about Fight Club.
就是不能提及搏击俱乐部
The second rule of Fight Club is
搏击俱乐部第二条规则
you do not talk about Fight Club!
还是不能提及搏击俱乐部
Third rule of Fight Club.
第三条规则
Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out,
只要有人喊停 四肢受伤 快累死了
the fight is over.
打斗就得停
Fourth rule. Only two guys to a fight.
第四条规则 一次只能两个人打
Fifth rule.
第五条...
One fight at a time, fellas.
一次一场
Sixth rule. No shirts. No shoes.
第六条 脱掉衬衫和鞋子打
Seventh rule.
第七条
Fights will go on as long as they have to.
打斗没有时限
And the eighth and final rule.
第八条 也是最后一条
If this is your first night at Fight Club
如果你是初次参加
you have to fight.
就一定得打
This kid from work, Ricky,
办公室的小弟李奇
couldn't remember whether you ordered pens with blue ink or black.
上班时什么事都记不住
But Ricky was a god for ten minutes when he trounced the maitre d' of a local food court.
但他打架的招式可是一流的
Sometimes, all you could hear were the flat, hard, packing sounds over the yelling.
在呐喊声中 只听得见打击声
Or the wet choke when someone gasped and sprayed...
或是满嘴是血的咳嗽声
Stop!
You weren't alive anywhere like you were there.
在那里 你才真正的活了起来
But Fight Club only exists in the hours between when Fight Club starts and ends.
搏击俱乐部只在聚会时存在
Even if I could tell someone they had a good fight,
就算是我认为打得很棒的人
I wouldn't be talking to the same man.
聚会结束后 也会马上改变
Who you were in Fight Club is not who you were outside of it.
在俱乐部的你不是其它地方的你
A guy came to Fight Club for the first time.
刚来俱乐部的人
His ass was a wad of cookie dough.
屁股都是光滑圆润
After a few weeks, he was carved out of wood.
几周后 就像雕刻过的木头
If you could fight any celebrity, who would you fight?
假如可以选择 你最想跟哪个名人打?
- Alive or dead? - Doesn't matter. Who'd be tough?
- 活的还是死的? - 都可以 谁最难打?
Hemingway.
海明威
You?
你呢?
Shatner.
沙特纳
I'd fight William Shatner.
我要跟威廉沙特纳打
We all started seeing things differently.
我们开始有不同观点
Everywhere we went, we were sizing things up.
不管到哪 我们都会评论
I felt sorry for guys packed into gyms,
我觉得上健身房的人真可悲
trying to look like how Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger said they should.
以凯文克莱的标准为目标
Is that what a man looks like?
那是男人应该有的样子吗?
Oh, self-improvement is masturbation.
自我成长要靠手淫
Now, self-destruction...
自我毁灭...
Excuse me.
对不起
Fight Club wasn't about winning or losing.
搏击俱乐部不在乎输赢
It wasn't about words.
也不需要言语
The hysterical shouting was in tongues
真正的呐喊声含在嘴里
like at a Pentecostal Church.
跟圣灵降临教派类似
- Is that it? - Stop!
- 怎么样? - 停...
When the fight was over, nothing was solved.
打架结束后 不需要处理问题
But nothing mattered.
因为一切都没关系
Cool.
真棒
Afterwards, we all felt saved.
打过之后 犹如被救赎一般
Hey, man. How about next week?
嘿 伙计 下礼拜怎样?
How about next month?!
下个月呢?
Irvine, you're in the middle.
说话小心点 艾文到中间来
New guy, you too.
新来的也过来
Sometimes, Tyler spoke for me.
有时候泰勒会替我说话
He fell down some stairs.
他从楼梯上摔了下来
I fell down some stairs.
我从楼梯上摔了下来
Fight Club became the reason to cut your hair short or trim your fingernails.
因为俱乐部 我剪发剪指甲
OK. Any historical figure.
历史上的人物呢?
I'd fight Gandhi.
我会跟甘地打
Good answer.
好答案
How about you?
你呢?
Lincoln.
林肯
Lincoln?
林肯?
Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight till they're burger.
他很高大 会打到快死才肯停
Fuck!
Hey, even the Mona Lisa's falling apart.
年纪大了 不中用了
Hello?
喂?
Where have you been the last eight weeks?
你这两个月到哪去了?
Marla?
玛拉?
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
You left a forwarding number.
你在答录机上留的
I haven't seen you at any support groups.
我都没在团体课上看见你
We split 'em up. That was the idea. Remember?
因为我们分开上了啊
Yeah, but you haven't been going to yours.
可是你也没去上你的课啊
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I cheated.
我作弊了
I found a new one.
我找到一个新的
Really?
真的?
It's for men only.
只有男人可以参加
Like the testicle thing?
跟睾丸癌一样吗?
Look, this is a bad time.
我现在不能跟你谈
I've been going to Debtors Anonymous.
我参加了花钱狂治疗团体
- They're really fucked-up people... - I'm on my way out.
- 那里到处都是毫无希望的人... - 我刚好要出门
Me too. I've got a stomach full of Xanax.
我也是 我吃了好多安眠药
I took what was left of a bottle.
把瓶子里的通通吃光了
It might have been too much.
可能吃太多了吧
Picture Marla Singer throw herself around her crummy apartment.
我想像着玛拉在家里蹒跚的样子
This isn't a for-real suicide thing. This is probably a cry-for-help thing.
我并不想自杀 只是想求助 (她可能要搞好几个小时)
So you're staying in tonight, then?
你今晚会在家啰?
Do you wanna wait and hear me describe death?
要不要听我描述死亡?
Do you wanna listen and see if my spirit can use a phone?
等着看我有多少精神讲电话
Have you ever heard a death rattle before?
听过死前的喘息吗?
Tyler's door was closed.
泰勒的门关着
I'd been here for two months and his door was never closed.
这两个月来 他的门从没关过
You won't believe this dream I had last night.
我做了一个很夸张的梦
I can hardly believe anything about last night.
我也不敢相信昨晚的事
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
What?
什么?
This is my house. What are you doing here?
这是我家 你怎么会在我家?
Fuck you!
去你的
Oh, you've got some fucked-up friends!
你朋友真的被搞死了
Limber, though.
可是她很有弹性
Silly cooze.
愚蠢的性玩具
I come in last night. Phone's off the hook.
昨天晚上我回来 看到电话没挂
Guess who's on the other end?
想听听看是谁?
I knew the story before he told me.
不用他说 我就知道经过了
Have you ever heard a death rattle before?
听过死前的喘息吗?
Do you think it'll live up to its name?
你觉得这名字响亮吗?
Or will it just be a death hairball?
说不定我只会发出干咳声
Prepare to evacuate soul.
或者是将灵魂带到...
Ten,
十...
nine...
九...
eight...
八...
How could Tyler, of all people, think it was a bad thing that Marla Singer was about to die?
泰勒和其他的人 为什么不希望玛拉死?
Five,
五...
four...
四...
three...Hang on.
三...等一下
You got here fast.
你跑来得真快
Did I call you?
我有打电话给你吗?
The mattress is all sealed in slippery plastic.
床罩太滑了
Oh, don't worry. It's not a threat to you.
别担心 那东西不会伤害你
Oh, fuck! Somebody called the cops.
糟糕 有人报警了
Hey, where's 513?
513房在哪里?
End of the hall.
最后一间
The girl who lives there used to be a charming, lovely girl.
里面那个女孩本来很好的
She has lost faith in herself.
可是她失去了自信
Miss Singer, let us help you!
辛格小姐 我们是来帮你的
She's a monster!
她是个怪物
You have every reason to live.
你不可以死
She's infectious human waste!
她是个肮脏的人渣
Good luck trying to save her!
祝你们救得到她
If I fall asleep, I'm done for.
要是我睡着就死定了
You're gonna have to keep me up
所以你必须保持我清醒
all night.
一整晚喔
Un-fucking-believable.
太不可思议了
He was obviously able to handle it.
他很轻易地解决了玛拉的问题
You know what I mean, you fucked her.
你也知道的 因为你跟她干过
No, I didn't.
我没有
Never?
没有?
No.
You're not into her, are you?
你不喜欢她吗?
No! God, not at all.
才没有呢
I am Jack's raging bile duct.
我真是气疯了
Are you sure? You can tell me.
真的? 告诉我没关系
Believe me, I'm sure.
相信我 是真的
Put a gun to my head and spray my brains.
干脆让我自杀算了
She's a predator posing as a house pet. Stay away.
那好 因为她其实凶悍的很 离她远一点
The shit that came out of this woman's mouth, I had never heard!
那女的说话很粗俗 我从来都没听过
My God.I haven't been fucked like that since grade school.
天 我很久没干的这么爽了
How could Tyler not go for that?
泰勒当然会喜欢那种人
The other night, he was splicing sex organs into Cinderella.
有一次 他把色情片剪入灰姑娘里
Marla doesn't need a lover, just a caseworker.
玛拉只是需要一个抚慰的人
Or a wash. This isn't love, it's sport fucking.
我们只是互相发泄
She invaded my support groups
她先是闯入我的安慰团体
and now my home.
现在又闯入我家
Hey, hey. Sit down.
嘿 坐下
Now, listen. I can't have you talking to her about me.
听着 你不能跟她谈我的事
Why would I...
我干嘛...
Say anything about me or what goes on in this house to her or anybody,...
你敢跟她说我或这间房子的事
we're done.
我们就绝交
- Now promise me. - OK.
- 发誓 - 好啦
You promise?
发誓啊
Yeah, I promise.
我发誓
Promise?
发誓啊
I just said, I promise! What...
我已经发誓了啊
That's three times you promised.
你要发誓三次
If only I had wasted a few minutes and gone to watch Marla Singer die,
若我当时花几分钟等玛拉死
none of this would have happened.
就不会这样子了
Harder, yes! Oh, harder, harder!
用力 对 用力
I could have moved to another room.
其实我可以搬到...
On the third floor where I might not have heard them.
三楼 就听不到他们的声音
But I didn't.
可是我没搬
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Just going to bed.
准备上床睡觉啊
Wanna finish her off?
你要接替我吗?
No. No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
I've found a cigarette.
我找到香烟了
- Who were you talking to? - Shut up.
- 你跟谁说话? - 闭嘴
I became the calm little center of the world.
我成了世界最静的一角
I was the Zen master.
我是忍者大师
I wrote little haiku poems.
我开始写短徘句诗
I e-mailed them to everyone.
将诗用电子邮件传给他人
Is that your blood?
那是你的血?
Some of it, yeah.
有些是
You can't smoke in here.
这里不能抽烟
Take the rest of the day off. Come back Monday with some clean clothes.
休一天假 回家换件干净衣服
Get yourself together.
重新振作一下
I got right in everyone's hostile face.
每个人的脸上都带着敌意
"Yes, these are bruises from fighting."
对 这些是打架后的瘀青
"Yes, I'm comfortable with that."
没错 我很喜欢这个样子
"I am enlightened."
我受到了启发
You give up the condo life, give up all your flaming worldly possessions,
放弃公寓生活和物质生活
move to a dilapidated house in a toxic waste area,
住在一个偏僻的烂房子里
and you have to come home to this.
回家还要面对这个
- Hello. - This is Detective Stern with the Arson Unit.
- 你好 - 我是纵火组的史丹警探
We have some new information about the incident at your former condo.
你公寓的事 我们有了新线索
I don't know if you're aware, but someone sprayed Freon into your front-door lock.
我不确定你是否知道 有人在你门锁上洒冷媒
They used a chisel to shatter the cylinder.
然后用凿子打锁引起火花的?
No, I wasn't aware of that.
我不知道
I am Jack's cold sweat.
我马上打冷颤
Does this sound strange to you?
你觉得奇怪吗?
Yes, sir, strange. Very strange.
是 非常奇怪
- The dynamite - Dynamite?
- 炸药... - 炸药
left a residue of ammonium oxalate potassium perchloride.
现场有残留的铵酸钾氯化盐
Do you know what this means?
知道那是什么意思吗?
No, what does it mean?
不知道
It means it was home-made.
表示那是自制的
I'm sorry. This is just coming as quite a shock to me, sir.
抱歉 我也觉得很惊讶
Whoever set this dynamite could have blown out your pilot light days before the explosion.
就是这样 瓦斯火苗才熄的
- The gas was just a detonator. - Who would go and do that?
- 瓦斯是真正爆炸的原因 - 是谁做的?
- I'll ask the questions. - Tell him.
- 我才要问你这个呢 - 告诉他啊
Tell him the liberator who destroyed my property realigned my perceptions.
告诉他说是那些自由派份子搞得鬼
Excuse me. Are you there?
你在听吗?
I am listening. It's hard to know what to make of this.
有啊 我只是不知道该怎么想
Have you recently made enemies who might have access to home-made dynamite?
你有什么敌人吗?
Enemies?
敌人?
Reject civilization, especially material possessions.
我要忘了物质生活的重要
Son, this is serious.
这件事很重要
Yes, I know it's serious.
我知道
I mean that.
我说真的
Yes, it's very serious.
我知道这件事很重要
Look, nobody takes this more seriously than me.
这件事对我比任何人都重要
That condo was my life. OK?
那间公寓等于我的生命
I loved every stick of furniture in that place.
里面每样家具都是我的最爱
That was not just a bunch of stuff that got destroyed.
被毁的不只是冷冰冰的东西
It was me!
被毁的是我
I'd like to thank the Academy.
我真要好好感谢大学教育
Is this not a good time for you?
你现在不方便讨论这件事吗?
Just tell him you fucking did it!
告诉他是你做的嘛
Tell him you blew it all up! That's what he wants to hear.
他希望你说是你弄的
- Are you still there? - Wait. Are you saying that I'm a suspect?
- 你还在听吗? - 等等 你认为我是嫌犯?
No. I may need to talk to you,
不是 我们只是需要再谈谈
so you let me know if you're gonna leave town.
若你要出远门 记得告诉我
- OK? - OK.
- 可以吗? - 好
Except for their humping, Tyler and Marla were never in the same room.
泰勒和玛拉从不同时出现
My parents pulled this exact same act for years.
我爸妈也曾这样好多年
The condom is the glass slipper of our generation.
保险套是我们这代的玻璃鞋
You slip one on when you meet a stranger.
遇到陌生人时就得戴上一个
You... dance all night. Then you throw it away.
跳整晚舞之后 就把这东西丢掉
The condom, I mean. Not the stranger.
丢保险套 不是丢陌生人
What?
什么?
I got this dress at a thrift store for $1.
我花一块钱买下了这件礼服
It was worth every penny.
一分钱一分货
It's a bridesmaid's dress.
这件是结婚礼服
Someone loved it intensely for one day.
这件衣服只会被珍惜一天
Then tossed it.
然后就被扔了
Like a Christmas tree.
就好像圣诞树
So special.
本来很特别的
Then
可是...
bam!
轰一声
It's on the side of the road.
就被丢弃路旁
Tinsel still clinging to it.
连装饰品都还没拆呢
Like a sex crime victim.
就像被奸杀后的死人一样
Underwear inside out.
内裤穿反了
- Bound with electrical tape. - Well then, it suits you.
- 还被黑黑的胶带缠起来 - 这件衣服的确很适合你
You can borrow it sometime.
你喜欢我可以借你
Get rid of her.
赶她走
What? You get rid of her!
什么? 你来赶她啊
Don't mention me.
别提到我
I am six years old again, passing messages between parents.
我又回到了六岁 替父母传话
- I really think it's time you left. - Don't worry, I'm leaving.
- 你该走了吧 - 别担心 我正要走
Not that we don't love your visits.
我们不喜欢你来
You are such a nutcase. I can't keep up.
神经病 我真的受不了你了
Gotta get off
我得走啰...
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
You kids!
你们喔...
Why do you still waste time with her?
为什么要浪费时间在她身上?
I'll say this about Marla. At least she's trying to hit bottom.
因为玛拉至少想坏得彻底
And I'm not?
我没有吗?
Feathers up your butt do not make you a chicken.
插上羽毛 不等于你就是老鹰
What are we doing tonight?
今晚要干嘛?
Tonight...
今晚...
we make soap.
要做肥皂
Really?
真的?
To make soap, first we render fat.
要先提炼脂肪才能做肥皂
The salt balance has to be just right
盐份的量要很正确
so the best fat for soap comes from humans.
所以最好的脂肪是人体脂肪
Wait, what is this place?
等等 这是哪里?
A liposuction clinic.
抽脂诊所
Pay dirt!
找到了
Richest, creamiest fat in the world. Fat of the land!
全世界最有养分 最油的脂肪 无与伦比的
No! Don't pull it, don't pull it!
不要拉 不要拉
Give me another one.
再给我一包
As the fat renders, the tallows float to the surface.
提炼脂肪时 动物脂肪就会浮出来
Like in Boy Scouts.
跟童子军时学的一样
- It's hard to imagine you as a Boy Scout. - Keep stirring.
- 我能想像出你童子军时的模样 - 继续搅拌
Once the tallow hardens, you skim off a layer of glycerin.
兽脂变硬后 除去表面的甘油
Add nitric acid, you've got nitroglycerin.
加上硝酸后 就变成硝化甘油
Then add sodium nitrate and sawdust,
再加上硝酸钠和锯屑
you've got dynamite.
就可以做成炸药
Yeah, with enough soap, one could blow up just about anything.
做肥皂 就能做很多炸药
Tyler was full of useful information.
泰勒很有小聪明
People found clothes got cleaner when washed at a certain point in the river.
古人知道小溪哪段最能洗衣服
- You know why? - No.
- 知道为什么? - 不知道
Human sacrifices were once made on the hills above this river.
只要找供奉生人的那段就对了
Bodies burnt.
因为尸体燃烧时
Water permeated the ashes to create lye.
水冲刷灰烬会产生碱液
This is lye.
这就是碱液
The crucial ingredient. Once it mixed with the melted body fat,
混合了尸体被烧熔的脂肪
a white soapy discharge crept into the river.
就能排出肥皂成份进入小溪
May I see your hand, please?
给我看看你的手好吗?
What is this?
你在干嘛?
This is a chemical burn.
这叫做化学灼伤
It will hurt more than any burn and it will leave a scar.
比其它灼伤都要痛 而且会留下疤痕
Meditation worked for cancer, it could work now.
(你要干嘛?) 这东西比癌症还要痛
- Don't shut the pain out. - Oh, God!
- 感受一下这种疼痛 - 噢 老天
The first soap was made from heroes' ashes,
最早的肥皂都是英雄的灰烬
like the first monkey shot into space.
跟首只上太空的猴子一样伟大
Without pain or sacrifice, we would have nothing.
没有痛苦和牺牲 就没有收获
I tried not to think of the word searing of flesh.
我试着不去想"灼伤"这个词
Stop it! This is your pain, this is your burning hand.
停下 这就是你的痛
I'm going to my cave to find my power animal.
我要到洞里找我的精神动物
No! Don't deal with this the way those dead people do! Come on!
不要用快死的人的方式躲避疼痛
I get the point!
我懂你要传达的事了
No! You're feeling premature enlightenment.
不 那还不够成熟
It's the greatest moment of your life, and you're off somewhere else!
不要错过一生最棒的时刻
I am not!
我没有
Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God.
闭嘴 我们的父亲就像上帝的分身
If our fathers bailed,
连父亲都抛弃我们
what does that tell you about God?
更何况上帝
Listen to me.
听我说
You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you.
你要假设上帝不爱你
He never wanted you.
他一直都不想要你
In all probability, He hates you.
或许还很讨厌你呢
This is not the worst thing that can happen.
你的痛不是最悲惨的事 不是吗?
We don't need Him!
我们不需要他
I agree!
不需要
Fuck damnation, fuck redemption.
去他的诅咒和赎罪
We are God's unwanted children? So be it!
我们都是被上帝遗弃的子民
I'm getting water!
我要拿水
You can use water and make it worse or...
用水浇会更糟糕的
Look at me.
看着我
Or use vinegar to neutralize the burn.
用醋来中和吧
Please let me up!
放开我
First, you have to give up.
你得先放弃一切
First, you have to know, not fear,
你必须没有恐惧
know that some day, you're gonna die.
面对你总有天会死的事实
You don't know how this feels!
你不知道这有多痛
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
只有抛弃一切 才能获得自由
OK.
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You're one step closer to hitting the bottom.
你越来越接近极限了
Tyler sold his soap to department stores
泰勒将肥皂以每条20元
at $20 a bar.
卖给百货公司
God knows what they charged.
不知道他们卖多少钱
This is the best soap.
大家都说这种肥皂最好用
Thank you, Susan.
谢谢你 苏珊
It was beautiful.
漂亮
We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them.
把那些女人的脂肪卖回给她们
He was wearing his yellow tie.
他今天打黄色领带
I didn't wear a tie to work any more.
我现在根本不打领带了
"The first rule of Fight Club is don't talk about Fight Club."
"搏击俱乐部的第一条规则就是不能提及搏击俱乐部"
I'm half-asleep again.
我又昏头了
I must have left it in the copy machine.
一定是把那张纸忘在影印机上
"The second rule..." Is this yours?
"搏击俱乐部的第二条规则是..."这是你的?
Pretend you're me. Make a managerial decision.
假设你是我 请你替我做个决定
You find this. What would you do?
如果是你找到这个你会怎么办?
Well, I gotta tell you,
我来告诉你吧
I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that.
我跟那个人说话会很小心
Because the person who wrote that is dangerous.
因为写那些字的人一定很危险
And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap
这个人面怪兽恐怕会大发雷霆
and then stalk from office to office
大闹这里每一间办公室
with an Armalite AR10 carbine gas-powered semiautomatic weapon,
他会端着半自动的卡宾枪...
pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers.
逐个杀光他所有的同事
This might be someone you've known for years.
这个可怕的人可能是你的老友
Someone very, very close to you.
跟你非常亲近的人
Tyler's words coming out of my mouth.
那些都是泰勒会说的话
And I used to be such a nice guy.
以前的我是个好好先生
Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every piece of trash you pick up.
不要每次捡到东西就找我
Compliance and Liability.
服务部门 你好
My tit's gonna rot off.
我的奶头快烂掉了
Will you excuse me? I need to take this.
失陪了 我得接个电话
- What do you mean? - I need you to check for a lump in my breast.
- 你说什么? - 替我检查是否长乳癌了好吗?
- Go to a hospital. - I can't afford to waste money on a doctor.
- 去医院啊 - 我没钱去
I don't know about this, Marla.
我又不懂这个
Please.
拜托
She didn't call Tyler. I'm neutral in her book.
她没有找泰勒 因为我对她不会起邪念
That's nice. Taking food to
不错嘛 拿食物给...
Mrs Haniver and Mrs Raines. Where are they, exactly?
哈尼佛 雷恩小姐 她们呢?
Tragically, they're dead. I'm alive and I'm in poverty.
都死了 我虽然活着 却很穷
Want any?
要吃的吗?
- No, no. - I got one for you.
- 不用 - 我替你留了一份
Thanks for the thought.
谢谢你的好意
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了?
Oh, nothing.
没什么
Right there?
这里吗?
- Feel anything? - No.
- 有没有感觉? - 没有
Well, make sure.
再确定一下
OK, I'm pretty sure.
我很确定
You feel nothing?
你一点感觉都没有?
No, nothing.
没有
Well, that's a relief. Thank you.
那就好 谢谢
- No problem. - I wish I could return the favor.
- 呃 这没啥的 - 我希望我有机会报答你
Breast cancer doesn't run in my family.
我们家族没有人得过乳癌
- I could check your prostate. - I think I'm OK.
- 我可以替你检查前列腺 - 我想我那里没什么问题
Well, thanks, anyway.
谢谢你了
Are we done?
好了吗?
Yeah, we're done. See you... around.
好了 再见
Cornelius?
柯纳里斯?
Cornelius!
柯纳里斯?
It's me! Bob!
是我啊 鲍伯
Hey, Bob.
鲍伯
- We all thought you were dead. - No, no. Still here.
- 我们还以为你死了呢? - 我还活着
- How are you, Bob? - Better than I've ever been in my whole life.
- 你好吗? - 比我之前的任何时候都要好
Really? Still remaining men together?
真的? 还参加团体课吗?
No, no. I got something so much better now.
不 我找到了更好的寄托
Really, what is it?
真的? 是什么?
Well...
第一条规则是
The first rule is, I'm not supposed to talk about it.
我不可以谈论那件事
And the second rule is
第二条规则是
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
我不可以谈论那件事
And the third rule is...
第三条规则是
Bob, Bob. I'm a member.
鲍伯 我也是会员
Look at my face, Bob.
你看我的脸
That's fucking... fucking great.
那他妈... 那他妈太好了
- I've never seen you there. - I go Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- 我没见过你啊 - 我只有星期二和星期四去
- I go Saturday. - Congratulations.
- 我星期六去 - 恭喜你
Yeah, hey, to both of us, right?
恭喜我们两个吧
Have you heard about the guy that invented it?
你知道发起人是谁吗?
Yeah, actually...
噢 事实上...
I hear all kinds of things.
我听了好多传说
Supposedly, he was born in a mental institution
有人说他是在精神病院出生的
and he sleeps only one hour a night.
他一个晚上只睡一小时
He's a great man.
他很伟大耶
Do you know about Tyler Durden?
你认识泰勒德顿吗?
I didn't hurt you, did I?
我没打疼你吧?
Actually, you did.
当然有
Thank you for this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Fight Club.
搏击俱乐部
This was mine and Tyler's gift.
是我和泰勒共同的创作
Our gift to the world.
是我们给世界的礼物
I look around, I look around, I see a lot of new faces.
我发现有很多新面孔
Shut up!
闭嘴
Which means a lot of people have been breaking the first two rules of Fight Club.
表示你们没遵守前两条规则
I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived.
我在这看到了最强最聪明的人
I see all this potential. And I see it squandered.
你们都很有潜力 但都被浪费了
Goddamn it, an entire generation pumping gas.
你们只是做一些替人加油
Waiting tables.
或是上菜
Slaves with white collars.
或是打领带上班的工作
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes.
广告诱惑我们买车子 衣服
Working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
于是拚命工作买不需要的东西
We're the middle children of history.
我们是被历史遗忘的一代
No purpose or place.
没有目的 没有地位
We have no Great War.
没有世界大战
No Great Depression.
没有经济大恐慌
Our great war is a spiritual war.
我们的大战只是心灵之战
Our great depression is our lives.
我们的恐慌只是我们的生活
We've all been raised on television to believe
我们从小看电视 相信有一天
that one day we'd be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars.
会成为富翁 明星或摇滚巨星
But we won't.
但是...我们不会
We're slowly learning that fact.
那是我们逐渐面对着的现实
And we're very, very pissed off.
所以我们非常愤怒
First rule of Fight Club is, do not talk...
搏击俱乐部第一条规则 不可以提及...
Who are you?
你是谁?
- Who am I? - Yeah.
- 我是谁? - 对
There's a sign on the front that says Lou's Tavern.
这家酒吧叫做卢的酒吧
I'm fucking Lou. Who the fuck are you?
我就是卢 你又是谁?
Tyler Durden.
泰勒德顿
Who told you motherfuckers that you could use my place?
你们怎么可以用我的地方活动
We have a deal worked out with Irvine.
我们跟艾文讲好了
Irvine's at home with a broken collarbone.
艾文现在正在家里疗伤呢
He don't own this place.
这又不是他的店
I do.
这是我的
- How much money's he getting for this? - There is no money.
- 你们给他多少钱? - 一毛都没有
Realy?
真的?
- Free to all. - Ain't that something?
- 通通免费 - 很不可思议吧
It is, actually.
没错
Look, stupid fuck!
给我听好
I want everybody out of here right now.
我要你们通通滚出去
You should join our club.
你也该加入我们的俱乐部
Did you hear what I just said?
听到我说什么了吗?
You and your friend.
你跟你的朋友都可以加入
You hear me now?
这下你明白我在说什么了吗?
No, I didn't quite catch that, Lou.
我没听明白
Still not getting it.
还是没听明白
OK, OK, I got it.
好了 好了 好了 我知道了 我知道了
I got it, I got it. Shit, I lost it.
操 我又忘了
Back! All of you!
退后 都退后
Everybody back!
通通退后
Ah, Lou!
Come on, man! We really like this place.
别这样嘛 我们很喜欢这里
- That's right, Lou. Get it out. - Shut the fuck up.
- 继续发泄吧 - 给我闭嘴
Is that fucking funny?
你觉得这样很好笑?
Fucking guy is a loony, I'm telling you.
这家伙疯了
Unbelievable.
怎么会这样?
- You don't know where I've been, Lou. - Oh, my God!
- 我受过更大的痛苦呢 卢! - 天哪 天哪
You don't know where I've been!
我受过更大的痛苦呢
Please let us keep it, Lou! Please, Lou!
让我们继续用这里吧 求求你
Fucking use the basement! Christ!
要用就用吧
I want your word, Lou! I want your word!
你得向我保证 向我保证
On my mother's eyes.
我用我妈的名誉保证
Thanks, Lou.
谢谢你了 卢
You too, big guy.
你也是 大个儿
We'll see you next week.
下周见了
This week, each one of you has a homework assignment.
本周 每个人都有指定作业
You're gonna go out. You're gonna start a fight with a total stranger.
你们必须找一个完全不认识的人打架
You're gonna start a fight
你必须引起一场打斗
and you're gonna lose.
可是你必须打输
Excellent choice, sir.
眼光不错喔 先生
Hey! Watch out, jackass! Come on!
小心点 你这混蛋!
Now, this is not as easy as it sounds.
这份作业并不简单
Son of a bitch!
混蛋
Most people, normal people,do just about anything to avoid a fight.
正常人都会尽量避免打架
Excuse me!
抱歉
You sprayed me with your hose. That's not necessary...
你刚才喷到我了 你根本没必要这么干
Jay! Go call 911!
杰 快打电话报警
Put the hose down.
把水管放下
Stop it! Stop it!
住手...
Sorry.
对不起
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
OK.
好啊
Where to begin?
从何谈起
With your constant absenteeism?
谈你经常请假的事
With your unpresentable appearance?
还是你仪容不整的事?
You're up for review.
你马上就要接受年度考核了
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
我一点也不惊讶
- What? - Let's pretend.
- 什么? - 来假设一下
You're the Department of Transportation, OK?
假如你是交通工具部门的人
Someone informs you that this company
当有人跟你说在撞击测试时
installs front-seat mounting brackets that failed collision tests,
前座支架没有通过考验
brake linings that fail after 1,000 miles,
车龄超过1千英里时 刹车就坏掉
and fuel injectors that explode and burn people alive.
燃油喷射系统会爆炸 会烧死人
What then?
你会怎么办?
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我?
- No... - Get the fuck out of here. You're fired!
- 不是... - 出去 你被开除了
I have a better solution.
我有个更好的解决办法
Keep me on the payroll as an outside consultant. In exchange for my salary,
把我转成外聘人员 只要付我薪水就行了
my job will be never to tell people these things that I know.
我就不把这些事说出去
I don't even have to come into the office. I can do this job from home.
我不用上班 在家工作就好
Who... Who the fuck do you think you are, you crazy little shit?
你以为你是谁? 你这个疯子
Security!
警卫?
I am Jack's smirking revenge.
这下我可要好好报复他了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干嘛?
That hurt.
很痛啊!
Why would you do that?
你为什么要打我?
Oh, my God! No! Please stop!
天呐 我求求你快住手
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
Oh, God, no! Please! No!
天呐 我求求你不要
For some reason, I thought of my first fight, with Tyler.
我想起第一次跟泰勒打的情形
No!
不...
Under and behind and inside everything
到了现在 这家伙
this man took for granted,
彻底知道...
something horrible had been growing.
这件事真的大条了
Look, give me the paychecks, like I asked, and you won't ever see me again.
你只要付我薪水就行了 我不会再出现的
Then, at our most excellent moment together...
那是我跟他在一起最棒的一刻
Thank God! Please don't hit me again.
求求你不要再打了 不要再打我了
Telephone, computer,
电话 电脑
fax machine, 52 weekly paychecks and 48 airline flight coupons.
传真机 52张周薪支票 还有48份飞机折价券
We now had corporate sponsorship.
我们成了互相赞助商
This is how Tyler and I were able to have Fight Club every night of the week.
从此我们每天都能去俱乐部
Now, the center of Fight Club became the two men fighting.
如今 在俱乐部里 场中的人才是主角
The leader walked through the crowd, out in the darkness.
领导人行踪非常低调
Tyler was now involved in a lawsuit with the Pressman Hotel over the urine content of their soup.
泰勒因为在汤里尿尿 被饭店的人起诉
I am Jack's wasted life.
生命已被我自己毁了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你
Tyler dreamed up new homework assignments.
泰勒设计了新的作业
He handed them out in sealed envelopes.
装在封好的信封袋里
- There's a Fight Club up in Delaware City. - Yeah, I heard.
- 听说达勒威也有搏击俱乐部 - 我也听说了
There's one in Penns Grove too.
宾城好像也有
Bob even found one up in New Castle.
鲍伯在新塞也发现一个
- Did you start that one? - No, I thought you did.
- 那是你成立的吗? - 不是 我以为是你成立的
No.
才不是
- Stop for a second. - Hey, what are we doing?
- 停一下 - 干嘛?
- Turn around. - What are we doing?
- 转过去 - 我们要干嘛?
Homework assignment.
完成任务
What kind homework assignment?
哪一种任务?
Human sacrifice.
人性的牺牲
Is that a gun?
那是枪吗?
- Please tell me it's not. - It's a gun.
- 告诉我那个不是枪 - 是枪没错
- What are you doing? - Meet me in the back.
- 你要干什么? - 到后面等我
- Don't fuck around! - Meet me in the back.
- 不要跟我闹了 - 到后面等我
On a long enough time line,
在这种时刻
the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
不管是谁都会以为死期已至
What are you doing? Come on!
你干嘛? 别这样
Hands behind your back.
把手放到后面
Give me your wallet.
皮夹给我
Raymond K Hessel. 1320 SE Banning, Apartment A.
雷蒙凯艾索 贝宁街1320号A室
Small, cramped basement apartment?
小小的公寓房间?
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
They give shitty apartments letters.
烂地方的地址只有字母没号码
Raymond! You're going to die.
雷蒙 你要死了
No!
我不要...
Is that your mom and dad? They're gonna have to call the kindly doctor.
这是你父母吗? 他们得请法医替你验尸
Pick up your dental records. Know why?
才能辨认出你的身份 知道为什么吗?
- There'll be nothing left of your face. - Oh, come on!
- 因为我要毁了你的脸 - 不要这样...
An expired community college student ID.
过期的社区大学学生证
What did you study, Raymond?
你学什么?
- S... S... Stuff. - Stuff?
- 材...材料学 - 材料学?
Were the midterms hard?
期中考的题目难吗?
- I asked you what you studied! - Biology, mostly.
- 我问你学的什么? - 大多都是跟生物有关的课
- Why? - I don't know.
- 为什么? - 我不知道
What did you wanna be, Raymond K Hessel?!
你想要做什么? 雷蒙凯艾索?
The question, Raymond, was what did you want to be?
我的问题是 雷蒙! 你想要做什么?
Answer him, Raymond, Jesus!
快回答他啊 天啊 你在搞什么啊
Veterinarian. Veterinarian.
兽医...
Animals.
动物?
- Yeah. Animals and stuff. - Stuff. Yeah, I got that.
- 对 动物 - 我知道了
- So you need more schooling. - Too much school.
- 那表示你要念更多书 - 是要念很多很多书
- Would you rather be dead? - No, please...
- 那么你情愿死掉吗? - 不情愿...
You'd rather die here, on your knees, in the back of a convenience store?
你情愿死掉? 跪着死在便利商店的后门?
Please, no.
不要...求你别开枪
I'm keeping your license.
我要拿走你的驾照
Gonna check in on you.
我随时会去看你
I know where you live.
我知道你住在哪
If you're not working to be a veterinarian in six weeks,
要是在六星期内你没当兽医
you will be dead.
你就死定了
Now run on home.
跑回家去吧
Run, Forrest, run!
跑啊 阿甘 跑啊
I feel ill.
我有罪恶感
Imagine how he feels.
你能想像他的感受吗?
Come on, this isn't funny!
拜托 那有什么好玩的?
What the fuck was the point of that?!
那样做有什么意义?
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K Hessel's life.
明天会是他一生中最美的一天
His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.
他的早餐会比我们吃过的都甜美
You had to give it to him.
你不得不佩服他
- Come on. - He had a plan.
- 走吧 - 他早有计划
And it started to make sense in a Tyler-sort of way.
泰勒的哲学越来越有道理
No fear. No distractions.
抛弃一切...才有自由
The ability to let that which does not matter
有一种能力看透并抛弃
truly slide.
不在乎失去一切
You are not your job.
工作不能代表你
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
银行存款并不能代表你
You're not the car you drive.
你开的车也不能代表你
You're not the contents of your wallet.
皮夹里的东西不能代表你
You're not your fucking khakis.
衣服也不能代表你
You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
你只是平凡众生中的其中一个
I'll be out of your way in a sec.
我马上就走
You don't have to go.
你不需要离开啦
Whatever.
随便你
No, I mean...
我是说...
It's OK.
没关系了
Are you still going to groups?
你还参加团体课吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Chloe's dead.
克萝伊死了
Wow, Chloe.
克萝伊...
When did that happen?
什么时候的事?
Do you care?
你真的在乎吗?
I dunno. I haven't thought about it in a while.
我不知道 很久没想到她了
Yeah, well...
啊哈
It was the smart move on her part.
或许她死了也好
Listen...
等等
What are you getting out of all this?
你这样做有什么好处?
What?
什么?
I mean, all this. Why do you keep...
你为什么一直...
Is this making you happy?
这样做会让你开心吗?
Yeah, well, sometimes.
有时候啊
I don't know. I don't understand.
我不懂...
Why does a weaker person need to latch on to a strong person?
为什么虚弱的人总想往强壮的人靠拢
What is... What is that?
为什么?
What do you get out of it?
你又得到了什么?
No... That's not the same thing at all.
这是两回事
It's totally different with us.
我们两人完全不同
Us?
我们?
What do you mean by us?
那是什么意思?
- I'm sorry. Do you hear this? - Hear what?
- 没什么 你听到了吗? - 听到什么?
- All that noise. Hold on. - No, wait!
- 下面有声音啊 你没听到吗? - 等等
What did you say?
你说什么?
Don't change the subject! I want to talk about this.
别改变话题 我得跟你好好谈谈
- You're not talking about me, are you? - No.
- 你们没有在谈我吧? - 没有
- What? - Playing doctor. What was going on there?
- 什么? - 你那天来我家救我 算什么?
- What are you talking about? - Nothing. Nothing.
- 你们在谈什么? - 没什么...
I don't think so.
我想不是吧
What do you want?
你到底想怎样?
Look at me.
看着我
No. What?
不要 干嘛?
- What is that?! - It's nothing. Don't worry.
- 这是什么? - 没什么 不用担心
My God. Who did this?
天哪 这是谁弄的?
A person.
一个人
Guy or girl?
男的还是女的?
What do you care?
你管那么多干嘛?
What do you care if I ask?
你干嘛不让我问?
- Leave me alone. - You're afraid to say.
- 不关你的事 - 你不敢说
- I am not. Let me go. - No! Talk to me.
- 我不怕 放开我 - 不要...告诉我
Let go of me!
放开我 走开 不要
- This conversation - This conversation
- 我们的对话... - 我们的对话...
- is over. - is over.
- 结束了 - 结束了
I just can't win with you, can I?
我就是没办法讨好你 对吧?
Hey, this is getting a little old!
我们这样太老套了吧
What is... What is all this?
这怎么回事?
What do you think?
你说呢?
Hey, why do we need bunk beds?
为什么要做上下铺?
Too young. Sorry.
你太年轻 抱歉
What's all that?
那是干嘛?
If the applicant is young, tell him he's too young.
若应征人很年轻 就说他们太幼齿
Old, too old. Fat, too fat.
老的太老了 肥的太肥了
Applicant?
应征的人?
If the applicant waits three days without food or shelter,
要他尝试冷饿个三天三夜后
he may enter and begin training.
才可以进来 开始训练
Training for what?
训练什么?
You think this is a game?
你以为这是儿戏?
You're too young to train here, end of story.
你太幼齿了 不能接受训练
Quit wasting our time. Get the fuck out of here.
别浪费我们的时间 快滚
Bad news, friend.
给你个坏消息
It's not gonna happen.
这是不可能的
Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
你必须要谅解
It's not the end of the world.
这并非世界末日
Just... go away.
走就是了
Go.
走啊
You're trespassing and I will have to call the police.
你这是擅闯民宅 我们会报警
Don't you look at me!
别瞪着我
You're never getting in this fucking house!
你以为你这样就可以进来? 不可能的
Never. Now get the fuck off my porch! Get off my porch!
不可能 不要站在走廊上 快走开
Sooner or later,
迟早...
we all became what Tyler wanted us to be.
我们都会成为泰勒所期望的人
I'm gonna go inside and I'm gonna get a shovel.
我要进去拿铲子出来
- Got two black shirts? - Yes, sir.
- 拿两件黑衬衫来 - 是的 长官
- Two pair of black pants? - Yes, sir.
- 两条黑裤子 - 是的 长官
- One pair black boots? - Yes, sir.
- 一双黑靴子 - 是的 长官
- Two pair of Black socks? - Yes, sir.
- 两双黑袜子 - 是的 长官
- One blackjacket. - Yes, sir.
- 一件黑外套 - 是的 长官
- $300 personal burial money? - Yes, sir.
- 3百块葬仪费 - 是的 长官
All right.
好吧
You're too old, fat man.
你太老了 肥仔
Your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch.
你的奶子太大了 别站在我走廊上
Bob! Bob!
鲍伯...
Like a monkey ready to be shot into space.
像准备升空的猴子一样
Space monkey.
太空猴...
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.
牺牲自己换取划时代的成果
You are too fucking old, fatty!
你太老了 肥仔
And you...
还有你...
You're too fucking
你太...
blond!
头发太金黄了!
Get out of here, the both of you!
你们两个都给我滚
And so it went.
接下去一直这样持续着...
Listen up, maggots.
留神听着 你们这群蛆
You are not special.
你不是什么特别的人物
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
你不是一片美丽的独一无二的雪花
You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
你跟其它生物是同样的有机物
Tyler built himself an army.
泰勒组织了一支军队
We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
我们只是来这世界走一遭罢了
We are all part of the same compost heap.
跟其它生物没什么两样
Why was Tyler Durden building an army?
泰勒德顿为什么要组织军队?
To what purpose?
有什么目的?
For what greater good?
用意是好还是坏?
In Tyler we trusted.
只要是泰勒 我们完全信任
When he was like, "You are not yourjob", I was like, "Yeah!"
每次他说 工作不代表你 我就这样...对!
Hey, what's all this?
这是怎么回事?
OK!
好了
- What's going on? - We're celebrating.
- 怎么回事? - 我们在庆祝
- What are we celebrating? - Go on.
- 庆祝什么? - 快啊
Let me get that for you.
我来替你拿
The same great taste, Pepsi.
百事可乐 新一代的饮料
Investigators are here. The Police Commissioner has arrived.
警方已经来到现场 等等 杰克柏署长刚刚到
Could you tell us what you think has happened here?
署长 能否请你说说情况?
We believe this is one of many recent acts of vandalism in the city...
我们相信这些行动与一个...
somehow related to underground boxing clubs.
地下搏击俱乐部有关
We will be coordinating a rigorous investigation.
我们准备展开专项调查行动
That was Police Commissioner Jacobs who just arrived on the scene
这就是杰克柏署长的谈话
- of a four-alarm fire that broke out... - She's hot.
- 他刚刚来到一小时前火灾的火警现场 - 她好辣啊
Back to you in the studio.
现在将现场交回摄影棚内的主播
- Yeah! - Yeah!
- 好耶... - 耶
- Holy shit! - Yeah!
- 我的老天 - 耶
What the fuck did you guys do?
你们做了什么?
Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions, sir.
大破坏计划第一条规则是...不可以有疑问
The victory in the war against crime will not come overnight.
对付犯罪不能有拖延
It will take dedication and commitment and,
需要各位的坚持和忠诚
most of all, cooperation.
最重要的 是合作
Streets are safer now. There is hope in the inner city.
街头比以前安全 市区秩序有了希望
However...This is only the begin.
然而 这才仅仅是开始
I gotta take a piss.
我要上厕所
These are the first steps in a long journey. That is why we have created Project Hope.
前程漫漫 所以才设计"希望"计划
Project Hope will be ajoint effort
它所涵盖的范围是全面性的
between the police and community leaders.
这个计划需要大家的合作
It will be a powerful new weapon in the war against crime.
不论是警方或是地方政府...这是对抗犯罪的新武器
- Wrap it around the top of his Hacky Sack. - His balls are ice cold.
- 把他的大衣套在头上 - 他的蛋蛋冷得发抖
Hi. You're gonna call off your rigorous investigation.
你必须取消专项调查计划
You will publicly state there is no underground group or
开个记者会 宣布并没有什么地下组织 否则...
these guys are gonna take your balls.
他们会割掉你的卵蛋
They'll send one to the New York Times
一颗送到纽约时报
and one to the LA Times.
一颗送到洛城时报
Look. The people you are after are the people you depend on.
你要追查的人都是你所依靠的人
We cook your meals. We haul your trash.
他们替你煮饭 替你倒垃圾
We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep.
替你接电话线 替你开救护车 你睡觉时 替你守门
Do not fuck with us.
千万不要惹我们
Ball check!
别搞丢你的蛋蛋
Bob, you're this way.
鲍伯 走这边
Let's go.
我们走!!
I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.
我感觉到事情跟以前不一样了
I felt like putting a bullet in every panda
我觉得我该射杀猫熊
that wouldn't screw to save its species.
虽然它们极力争取生存
I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother those French beaches I'd never see.
我想用污油将法国海滩污染
I wanted to breathe smoke.
我想要呼吸混浊的空气
Where did you go, psycho boy?
你要去哪? 神经病?
I felt like destroying something beautiful.
我想摧毁美好的东西
Get him to a fucking hospital.
带他去医院
Yeah.
好的
Don't worry, Mr Durden. Airport parking. Long term.
别担心 机场寄车 可以借用很久
After you, Mr Durden.
你先请 德顿先生
After you.
你先请
- Something on your mind, dear? - No.
- 有什么心事 亲爱的? - 没事
Yeah, why wasn't I told about Project Mayhem?
为何不告诉我大破坏计划?
First rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions.
大破坏计划第一条规则是 不能有疑问
What you talking about?
你说什么?
Why didn't you include me in the beginning?
为什么不一开始就让我参与?
Fight Club was the beginning. Now it's left the basements
搏击俱乐部已经从地下室里搬出来了
and it's Project Mayhem.
改名成大破坏计划
We started Fight Club together. Remember?
搏击俱乐部是我们俩一起创造的
It's as much mine as it is yours.
是我们两个人共同拥有的
Is this about you and me?
你认为这是我俩的?
Yeah. Weren't we doing this together?
是啊 我俩一起合作的啊?
This does not belong to us.
那不是我们的
We are not special.
我们并不特别
Fuck that. You should have told me.
去你的 你应该先告诉我的
Hey, Tyler!
泰勒
Goddamn it, Tyler!
去你的...泰勒!
What do you want?!
你要什么?
A statement of purpose? Should I e-mail you?
长篇大论 要我给你电子邮件?
- Oh... - You decide your level of involvement!
- 噢... - 要不要加入是你自己决定的!
I will! I wanna know certain things first!
我会的 我要知道细节
The first rule of Project Mayhem...
大破坏行动第一条规则...
Shut up!
给我闭嘴
I wanna know what you're thinking.
我要知道你在想什么
Fuck what you know!
管你想什么
You need forget about what you know, that's the problem.
忘了你知道的一切吧 那是你的问题所在
Forget about what you think you know about life, friendship,
忘了你以为的生活 友谊
and especially about you and me.
尤其是你和我的事
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
What do you wish you'd done before you died?
你们在死前想做什么?
Paint a self-portrait.
画个自画像
Build a house.
盖个房子
- And you? - I don't know. Nothing.
- 你呢? - 我不知道
- Get in the right lane. - You have to know!
- 走好自己的路 - 你必须知道
If you died now, how would you feel about your life?
若你现在就死 你对你的生命有何感受?
I don't know! Nothing good. Is that what you want to hear?
不知道 我觉得生命乏善可陈 我这样说你高兴了吧?
- Come on! - Not good enough.
- 别这样 - 说得不够好
Stop fucking around! Tyler!
别闹了 泰勒...
Jesus Christ!
天哪
Goddamn it! Goddamn it! Fuck you! Fuck Fight Club. Fuck Marla!
去你的...去你的搏击俱乐部 去你的玛拉
I am sick of all your shit!
我受不了你的行径
OK, man.
好吧
Quit screwing around. Steer!
别再瞎搞!
Look at you!
看看你
Look at you. You're fucking pathetic!
看看你自己 你真是可悲
Why? Why? What are you talking about?
为什么? 你在说什么?
Why do you think I blew up your condo?
你想我干嘛要炸毁你的公寓?
What?
什么?
Hitting bottom isn't a weekend retreat. It's not a goddamned seminar.
躲到安抚团体不能解决一切
Stop trying to control everything and just let go!
别再控制一切 应抛弃一切
Let go!
放开
All right. Fine.
好...
Fine.
I'd never been in a car accident.
我从没出过车祸
This must have been what all those people felt like
在我替那些车祸算出数字前
before I filed them as statistics in my reports.
那些受难者都经过这个痛苦吧
Goddamn!
可恶
We've just had a near-life experience!
这是全新的生命体验
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the Grand Canyon forests
在你的世界里 你不自觉的
around the ruins of Rockefeller Center.
被限制住
You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life.
你的衣着为外界所定型
You'll climb the thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower.
为了生存遗忘本身的才能
And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn,
应该往下看着密密麻麻的小生物
laying strips of venison in the empty car-pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
高速公路上只是空荡荡的
Feel better, champ.
好好照顾你自己
And then...
然后...
Tyler?
泰勒?
..Tyler was gone.
泰勒走了
Was I asleep?
我睡着了吗?
Had I slept?
我有睡着吗?
The house had become a living thing.
突然间这房子活了起来
Wet inside from so many people sweating and breathing.
这么多人在里面流汗呼吸
So many people moving, the house moved.
这么多人活动 房子都动了起来
Planet Tyler.
像个泰勒星球
I had to hug the walls.
我只能面对空墙
Trapped inside this clockwork of space monkeys.
困在这帮太空猴中间
You shouldn't be smoking in here! You know how much ether is here!
你不能够在这里抽烟...
Cooking and working and sleeping in teams.
一群人煮饭 工作 睡觉
Hang on a second.
等等...
It's under control, sir.
一切都在控制当中 长官
Where's Tyler?
泰勒哪去了?
Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not...
长官 大破坏行动第一条规则
ask questions.
不可以有疑问
Right... OK.
好...
I'm all alone.
我变孤独了
My father dumped me.
我父亲抛下我
Tyler dumped me.
泰勒也抛下我
I am Jack's broken heart.
我彻底的心碎了
What comes next in Project Mayhem only Tyler knows.
大破坏行动下一步是什么? 只有泰勒知道
The second rule is you do not ask questions.
第二条规则 是不能有疑问
Get the fuck away from me! Get the fuck away!
你们给我滚开 你们给我滚开!
Who are all these people?
这些人是谁?
The Paper Street Soap Company.
请来的清洁公司人员
Can I come in?
我可以进去吗?
He's not here.
他不在
What?
什么?
Tyler isn't here.
泰勒不在里面
Tyler went away.
泰勒走了
Tyler's gone.
他走了
Two gunshot wounds coming through! Make some fucking room!
有人受枪伤了 快走开
What happened? What happened?
怎么回事? 怎么回事?
We were on assignment. We were supposed to kill
我们去处理一项任务
two birds with one stone.
一石二鸟的任务
Destroy a piece of corporate art...
毁掉一件艺术品
Operation Latte Thunder. Go!
开始行动...
..and trash a franchise coffee bar.
顺便碾碎一个连锁咖啡店
We had it all worked out, sir.
全部都按计划执行着 长官
It went smooth until...
本来都很顺利的 可是...
Police! Freeze!
警察 别动...
What?
可是怎样?
They shot Bob.
他们开枪射中了鲍伯
They shot him in the head.
射中了他的头
Fucking pigs!
那些猪头
Oh, God!
天啊
- Those motherfuckers! - You morons.
- 那些混蛋 - 你们这些白痴
You're running around in ski masks trying to blow things up?
你们到处破坏 炸毁东西
What did you think was gonna happen?!
还希望下场能怎样?
OK, quick! Get rid of the evidence.
我们得快点 我们要掩灭证据
We gotta get rid of this body!
要把尸体处理掉
- Bury him. - What?
- 埋了他 - 什么?
Take him to the garden and bury him.
带到花园里埋了他
- Come on, people, let's go! - Get the fuck off!
- 快点 - 动作快点
Get away from him!
走开...
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
This isn't fucking evidence.
他才不是什么证据
This is a person.
他是个人
He's my friend and you're
他是我的朋友
not burying him in the garden!
不准你们把他埋在花园里
He was killed serving Project Mayhem, sir.
他在大破坏行动中殉职 长官
This is Bob.
他是鲍伯啊
Sir, in...in Project Mayhem,
长官 在大破坏行动中
we have no names.
我们都没有名字
Now, you listen to me.
你听我说
This is a man and he has a name,
他是个人 他有名字
and it's Robert Paulsen, OK?
他叫做鲍伯宝森
Robert Paulsen.
鲍伯宝森
He's a manand he's dead now because of us.
他是个人 是因我们而死的
Do you understand that?
你们懂吗?
I understand.
我了解了
In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name.
死了之后 我们的人就有名字
His name is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是鲍伯宝森
His name is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是鲍伯宝森
His name... is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是鲍伯宝森
His name is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是鲍伯宝森
Come on, guys. Please. Stop it.
拜托 别这样啦
His name is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是鲍伯宝森...
Shut up! This is all over with!
闭嘴 不是要这样子
His name is Robert Paulsen.
他的名字是鲍伯宝森
我要去找泰勒
芝加哥
亚特兰大
Tyler?
泰勒?
No, this is Detective Stern of the Arson Unit.
不是 我是纵火组的史顿警探
I need to see you...
我要请你明天早上到局里谈谈
I went to all the cities on Tyler's used ticket stubs, barhopping.
我去泰勒到过的每个地方
I didn't know how or why, but I could look at 50 different bars,
我不知道怎么回事 但只要看到某个酒吧
and somehow I just knew.
我就知道那里有问题
I'm looking for Tyler Durden. It's very important that I talk to him.
我要找泰勒德顿 我一定要跟他谈谈
I wish I could help you,
我也希望我能帮到你
sir.
长官
Every city I went to,
不管我到什么地方
as soon as I set foot off the plane
只要我一下飞机
I knew a Fight Club was close.
就能感觉附近有搏击俱乐部
Look at my face. I'm a member.
你看我的脸 我也是会员
Now, I just need to know if you've seen Tyler.
我只想知道你看到泰勒了吗?
I'm not exposed to bespeak any such information to you
我不能将这种讯息告诉你
nor would I, even if I had said information at this juncture,... be able.
也不能将有关的情报告诉你
- You're a moron. - I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
- 你是白痴 - 我得要求你离开
Tyler had been busy...
泰勒一直很忙碌
setting up franchises all over the country.
忙着在全国设立分会
Was I asleep?
我在睡觉吗?
Had I slept?
我睡过吗?
Is Tyler my bad dream, or am I Tyler's?
泰勒是我的梦魇或我是他的?
We've just heard the stories.
我只知道一个传说
What kind of stories?
什么传说
Nobody knows what he looks like.
没有人知道他长什么样子
He has plastic surgery every three years.
他每三年就动一次变脸手术
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
那是我听过的最蠢的事
Is it true about Fight Club in Miami?
迈阿密真的有搏击俱乐部?
Is Mr Durden building an army?
泰勒是不是在组织军队?
I was living in a state of perpetual
我一直活在似曾相似的情境中
Everywhere I went,
每到一个地方
I felt I'd already been there.
我都觉得自己好像也去过
It was like following an invisible man.
就像跟踪一个隐者一样
The smell of dried blood,
有干血的味道
dirty, bare footprints circling each other.
到处都是肮脏的脚印
That aroma of old sweat, like fried chicken.
还有烤鸡一般的味道
The feel of a floor still warm from a fight the night before.
我还能感受前一晚的打斗感觉
I was always just one step behind Tyler.
我每次都比泰勒晚一步
His name is Robert Paulsen...
他的名字是鲍伯宝森...
Welcome back, sir.
欢迎你回来 长官
How have you been?
你好吗?
Do you know me?
你认识我?
Is this a test, sir?
这是测试吗 长官?
No. This is not a test.
不是 不是测试
You were in here last Thursday.
你上星期四来过了啊
Thursday?
星期四?
You were standing where you are now, asking how good security is.
你就站在那个地方 问我这里的警卫状况好不好
It's tight as a drum, sir.
情况很好 长官
Who do you think I am?
你认为我是谁?
Are you sure this isn't a test?
你真的不是在测试我?
No, this is not a test.
不是 我没有在测试
You're Mr Durden.
你是德顿先生
You're the one who gave me this.
这是你给我的
Please return your seat backs to their full upright and locked position.
请系上安全带 将座椅推到锁定的位置
- Yeah? - Marla, it's me.
- 喂? - 玛拉 是我
Have we ever done it?
我们做过吗?
Done what?
做什么?
Had sex?
我们做过爱吗?
What kind of stupid question is that?
那是什么蠢问题?
Stupid because it's yes or because it's no?
为什么蠢? 就因为问我们做过还是没做过?
- Is this a trick? - No. I need to know...
- 你在恶作剧吗? - 不是 我必须知道...
You wanna know if I think we were just having sex or making love?
你不知道我们有没有做过爱?
- We did make love? - Is that what you're calling it?
- 我们做过了? - 你就打电话来问这个?
Just answer the question! Did we do it or not?!
回答我的问题 到底有没有?
You fuck me, then snub me.
你干了我 又甩掉我
You love me, you hate me.
你爱过我 又讨厌我
You're sensitive,
你一会儿感情丰富
then you turn into an asshole.
一会儿又变成冷酷的混蛋
Does that describe our relationship, Tyler?
这样描述我俩的关系够了吧? 泰勒
We just lost cabin pressure.
我的血液温度降到了冰点
What did you just say?
你说什么?
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事?
Say my name!
你刚才叫我什么? 说一次我的名字
Tyler Durden! You fucking freak! What's going on?
泰勒德顿 泰勒德顿啊 神经病
- I'm coming over! - I'm not there!
- 怎么回事? 我马上过去 - 等一下 玛拉 我不在那里
You broke your promise.
你没有遵守你的誓言
Jesus, Tyler.
天啊 泰勒
- You fucking talked to her about me. - What the fuck is going on?
- 你怎么可以跟她说我的事 - 怎么回事?
I asked you for one thing.
我只要求你做这一件事
One simple thing.
一件非常简单的事情
Why do people think that I'm you?
为什么其他人都以为我是你?
Answer me!
回答我啊
Sit.
坐下
Answer me. Why do people think I'm you?
回答我 为什么其他人都以为我是你?
I think you know.
你知道的
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
- 我不知道 - 你知道的
Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me?
为什么其他人都以为我是你?
I... I don't know.
我不知道
- You got it. - No.
- 你想到了 - 不会吧
Do not fuck with us!
千万别惹我们
Say it.
说啊
Because...
因为...
Say it!
说啊
Because we're the same person.
因为我们是同一个人
That's right.
没错
We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap.
我们都只是来这世界走一遭
I don't understand this.
我不懂
You wanted a way to change your life.
你想改变你的生活
You could not do this on your own.
但是你一个人办不到
All the ways you wish you could be,
你一直想要变成...
that's me.
我这个的样子
I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
我长得像你希望的样子 做爱像你希望的样子
I am smart, capable and, most importantly,
我很聪明 有能力 最重要的是
I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
我很自由 而你却相反
Oh, no.
不...
- Tyler's not here. Tyler went away. - What?
- 泰勒不在 他离开了 他走了 - 什么?
This isn't possible. This is crazy.
不会吧 这太疯狂
People do it every day.
每天都有很多人这样
They talk to themselves. They see themselves as they'd like to be.
他们自言自语 看着自己
They don't have the courage you have to just run with it.
但他们没有你的勇气 不敢去做
You still wrestle with it,
为什么不能这样呢?
so sometimes you're still you.
你有时候还是你自己
We should do this again sometime.
我们有机会应该常常这样
At times, you imagine you're watching me.
有时候你以为你在看着我
If this is your first time,
若今晚是你一次参加俱乐部
you have to fight.
就必须打
Little by little, you're just letting yourself become
渐渐地...你让自己变成了...
Tyler Durden.
泰勒德顿
You are not yourjob or how much money you have!
工作不代表你 财产也不代表你
- No. You have a house. - Rented in your name.
- 不 你有房子 - 是你租的!
- You have jobs, a life. - You work nights because you can't sleep.
- 你有工作 你有生活 - 你晚上兼差 因为你睡不着
Or you stay up and make soap.
所以你作肥皂
- You're fucking Marla, Tyler.
- 你为什么要跟玛拉上床?
Technically, you are.
技术上来说 跟她上床的人是你
It's all the same to her.
对她来说都是你
Oh, my God.
天哪
Now you see our dilemma.
你发现难题了吧?
She knows too much.
她知道的太多了
I think we're gonna have to talk about how this might compromise our goals.
我们得考虑一个解决的方法
What... What are you saying?
你说什么?
This is bullshit. This is bullshit, I'm not listening to this!
简直是胡扯... 我不听
- You are insane! - No. You're insane.
- 你发疯了 - 没有 疯的是你
We simply do not have time for this crap.
我们没有时间说这些了
It's called a changeover.
这里就是所谓的剧情急转直下
The movie goes on
电影继续下去
and nobody in the audience has any idea.
但是观众还是一头雾水
Sir! Are you checking out?
先生 你要退房了吗?
Yeah. Bill me.
是的
Can you initial this list of phone calls?
请先付这两通电话费
- When were these made? - Between 2.00 and 3.30 this morning.
- 这通是什么时候打的? - 是凌晨2点到3点半间打的
Have I been going to bed earlier every night?
我是否每天都提早睡觉?
Have I been sleeping later? Have I been Tyler longer and longer?
我后来有睡觉吗? 我变成泰勒的时间越来越长了?
Is anybody here?
有人在吗?
All over again.
似曾相识 又开始了
With enough soap, one could blow up anything.
有足够的肥皂 就可炸毁一切
Oh, my God.
天呐
1888.
1888号
Who am I calling?
请问这是哪里?
1888 Franklin. This is maintenance.
法兰克林街1888号?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
1888 Franklin Street?
法兰克林街1888号?
Yes. Can I help you?
对 有事吗?
- Hello? - Yeah, yeah.
- 喂? - 是
I need to talk to your supervisor right away.
有 我要跟你们老板说话
Speaking.
我就是
OK, listen to me.
听我说
Something terrible is about to happen to your building.
你们大楼马上有紧急事件发生
It's under control, sir.
一切都在控制之中 长官
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Don't worry about us, sir.
别担心我们 长官
We're solid.
我们没问题的
2160.
2160号
Marla! Marla! Hey, wait!
玛拉...玛拉...等等
Wait! I gotta talk to you! Marla! Marla!
等等 我必须跟你谈谈 玛拉...
Your bald freaks hit me with a fucking broom! They almost broke my arm!
你们这些光头佬 总是找我麻烦 打我的手臂!
They were burning their fingertips with lye.
整天烧手指头 臭死了
This needs a tremendous act of faith on your part, but hear me out.
听我说 我现在只相信你 你一定要听我说
- Here comes an avalanche of bullshit. - A little more faith than that.
- 又来你那套花言巧语了 - 你要信任我
I don't wanna hear anything you have to say.
你说什么我都不想听
You have every right to be...
你有权利...
I'll just have a coffee, thanks.
我只要一杯咖啡就好
Sir. Anything you order is free of charge, sir.
长官 你点什么都是免费的
Why is it free of charge?
为什么免费?
- Don't ask. - Whatever.
- 不要发问 - 管他的
I'll have the clam chowder, fried chicken and baked potato and a chocolate chiffon pie.
我要烤鸡 汤 什么都要
Clean food, please.
要干净的食物
In that case, may I advise against the clam chowder.
我建议不要是蛤蜊汤
No clam chowder. Thank you.
不要蛤蜊汤
You got about 30 seconds.
我给你30秒
I know I've been acting very strange, OK?
我知道我的行为很怪
I know it seems there's two sides to me...
感觉好像是两面人
Two sides? You're Dr Jekyll and Mr Jackass.
两面? 你根本是百面人
I know.
你要骂我什么都可以
But I realized something important.
我终于搞清楚了一件事
What?
什么事?
The nature of our relationship wasn't clear
我到现在才了解
to me for reasons I won't go into.
我俩的关系 重要的是
- I know I haven't treated you well. - Whatever.
- 我对你一直很不好 - 是啊...
No, no. Fifteen seconds, please!
不...15秒 15秒
Fifteen seconds, don't open your mouth.
不要讲话 完了就走
I'm trying to tell you I'm sorry.
我想说我很抱歉
What I've come to realize is that I really like you, Marla.
我终于了解 我真的喜欢你 玛拉
You do?
真的?
I really do.
真的 我很喜欢你
I care about you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me.
我不希望因为我而带给你厄运
Marla, your life is in danger.
玛拉 你有生命危险
What?
什么?
You need to leave town for a while.
你必须离开这里
- Get out of any major city. Just go camping... - You're an insane person.
- 别留在大城市里 去露营都行 - 你发神经病了
No. I've involved you in something terrible.
没有 我发现很可怕的事...
No. Shut up!
不...闭嘴!
- You're not safe. - Shut up!
- 你不安全 - 闭嘴...
Listen, I tried, Tyler. I really tried.
我努力过了 我真的努力过了
I know you did.
我知道
There are things about you I like.
你有些特点我很欣赏
You're smart, funny.
你很聪明 幽默
You're spectacular in bed.
尤其床上功夫一流
But
可是...
you're intolerable.
你实在很难相处
You have very serious emotional problems.
你有很严重的情绪问题
Deep-seated problems for which you should seek professional help.
你应该去看心理...
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
You're sorry, I'm sorry. Everyone's sorry.
好 你对不起 我对不起 大家都对不起
I can't do this any more.
我无法再这样继续下去了
I can't.
真的
And I won't.
我也不想
I'm gone.
我要走了
You can't leave, Marla! You're not safe!
你不可以这样... 玛拉 你不安全
- Marla, you don't understand! - Leave me alone!
- 玛拉 你不了解 - 不要碰我 走开
- Marla, I am trying to protect you! - Let go!
- 玛拉 我只是想要保护你 - 放开我
I don't ever wanna see you again!
我不想再见到你了
That's fine...
没关系 如果那是代价
Here, wait right here!
在这里等
Hold it right there!
等一下
Shut up! Shut up!
安静 安静
Take this money and get on this bus.
带这些钱上车去
I promise I won't bother you again.
我保证以后绝对不骚扰你
Shut up!
安静
Please get on the bus. Please get on the bus.
请你上车 请你上车
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做?
They think you're a threat.
因为你的生命有危险
I can't explain it now,
我现在没办法解释
just trust me!
相信我就是了
If I know where you are, you won't be safe.
别让我看见你要去哪里 否则你就会有生命危险
I'll keep this,
我可不还你钱喔
it's asshole tax.
我把这当作你应该给我的
Fine. Remember, stay out of major cities.
拿去吧 这几天千万不要到大城市去
Tyler.
泰勒
You're the worst thing that ever happened to me.
你是我一生中遇过最可怕的人
Hello.
你好
I need you to arrest me.
我要自首
I am the leader of a terrorist organization responsible
我是犯下好几宗纵火 暴力
for numerous acts of vandalism and assault all over this city.
及破坏行动的地下组织领导人
In the metropolitan area, we had probably 200 members.
都会区或许有好几百个人员
Chapters have sprung up in five or six other major cities already.
目前至少有五个城市装好炸弹 准备引爆
This is a tightly-regimented organization
这是很有组织的行动
with many cells capable of operating independent of central leadership.
不用领导人物 也能做得到
Go to the house, OK? 1537 Paper Street.
你们到佩波街1537号那里查查
That's our headquarters.
那是我们的总部
In the back, buried in the garden,
在房子后面的花园地下
you'll find the body of Robert Paulsen.
埋有鲍伯宝森的尸体
In the basement, you're gonna find some bathtubs
到地下室去 里面有个浴缸
that have been used very recently to make large quantities of nitroglycerin.
那是专门做盐酸的地方
I believe the plan is to blow up
我相信他们最新的计划
the headquarters of these credit card companies
是炸掉各家信用卡的总部
and the TRW building.
还有经济大楼
Why these buildings?
为什么选择这些大楼?
Why credit card companies?
为什么要炸毁信用卡公司?
If you erase the debt record, then we all go back to zero.
如果一切的记录都被销毁 我们全都会回到原来的起点
You'll create total chaos.
你们最好查一下
Keep him talking. I need to make a phone call.
看好他 我去打个电话
I really admire what you're doing.
我很佩服你的勇气
What?
什么?
You're a brave man to order this.
这样做需要很大的勇气
You're a genius, sir.
你是个天才 长官
You said if anyone ever interferes with Project Mayhem, even you,
你说不管谁泄露大破坏行动 即使是你
we gotta get his balls.
也必须受罚
Don't fight. It's a powerful gesture, Mr Durden.
反抗也没用 你真的很坚强
- It will set an example. - You're making a big mistake!
- 为我们树立了一个榜样 - 你们犯了一个很大的错
- You said you'd say that. - I'm not Tyler Durden!
- 你说过你会说这句话 - 我不是泰勒德顿
You told us you'd say that too.
你也说过你会说这句话
All right. I am Tyler Durden.
我是泰勒德顿没错
Listen to me. I'm giving you a direct order.
听我说 我要下直接命令
We're aborting this mission now.
我们要马上放弃行动
You said you would definitely say that.
你说你一定会说这句话
Hold on.
等一下
Are you fucking out of your minds? You're police officers!
你们疯了 你们是警察啊!
Is somebody timing this?
要不要来点这个...
Keep your mouth shut. Shit!
给我闭嘴 可恶
Some of this information checks out.
我们得到一些已经证实的消息
- Let's go to that house on Paper Street. - Be right there.
- 准备到那里去看看吧 - 好的
Hey, wait!
嘿 等等
- I got him. - Sir, we have to do this.
- 我抓到了 - 长官 我们必须带你去
- Stop fighting! - Where's the rubber band?
- 停下 - 橡皮筋呢?
Get away from me! Drop that fucking knife!
不要碰我 把刀放下 放下
Back up.
退后
Face down on the floor right now!
马上给我趴下
Get down on the floor!
快趴下
The first person that comes out of this door gets a lead salad! Understand?
谁先出来 就先吃子弹 明白吗?
Get away! Stay away!
走开
I ran.
我一直跑
I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid.
跑到全身快爆炸 快不能呼吸
Then I ran some more.
然后继续跑
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干嘛
Running around in your underpants! You look crazy!
穿着内裤到处跑 伙计 你看起来像个神经病
No. I'm onto you. I know what's going on here.
我知道你的计划
Come on, then. I got us a great place to watch from.
别这样嘛 我还要看好戏呢
It'll be like pay-per-view.
我们一起来吧
- Oh, Christ. - Now what are you doing?
- 天呐 - 你现在要干嘛?
- I'm stopping this. - Why?
- 我要阻止这件事 - 为什么?
- The greatest thing you've ever done. - I can't let this happen.
- 这是我们做过最伟大的事 - 不...我不能让这种事发生
There are 10 other bombs in 10 other buildings.
其它10栋大楼里还有炸弹呢
Since when is Project Mayhem about murder?
去你的 我们从什么时候开始杀人了?
The buildings are empty.
那些大楼都是空的
We're not killing anyone. We're setting 'em free!
大楼里的警卫都是我们的人 我们不是在杀人 我们是在释放那些人
Bob is dead. They shot him in the head.
鲍伯死了 他们一枪轰了他的头
You wanna make an omelette, you gotta break some eggs.
我要牺牲小我完成大我
No. I'm not listening to you. You're not even there.
我不理你了 你根本不存在
I wouldn't do that. Not unless you knew which wires were what.
要是我就不会这么做
If you know, I know.
如果你知道 我就会知道
Or maybe I knew you'd know, so I spent all day
或许我知道你知道什么 所以我花了整天的时间...
thinking about the wrong ones.
想着错误的那条线
You think?
你觉得怎样?
Oh, heavens, no. Not the green one.
不是绿色的
Pull any one but the green one.
最好不要割断绿色那条
I asked you not to do that!
请你不要这样做
Fuck! Tyler, get away from the van.
可恶! 离那里远一点
Tyler, I'm not kidding! Get away from the van!
离那里远一点
Goddamn it!
可恶
OK. You are now firing a gun at your imaginary friend
好 你对你的好朋友开枪
near 400 gallons of nitroglycerin!
在400加仑的炸药的旁边
Cool it, Tyler!
泰勒...
Come on! Don't go!
别这样嘛 不要走
What?!
什么?
Three minutes.
还有三分钟
This is it.
精彩时刻就要到了
The beginning. Ground zero.
一切重新回到原来的起点
I think this is about where we came in.
这大概就是我们的故事开始的地方吧
Do you have a speech for the occasion?
你想说几句话纪念这个伟大的时刻吗?
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
I still can't think of anything.
我还是没想到要说什么
Flashback humor.
重演幽默片段
It's getting exciting now.
越来越刺激了
Two and a half.
还有两分钟半
Think of everything we've accomplished.
想想我们过去的成就吧
Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history.
我们将从这面窗户外 看到经济事件的历史镜头
One step closer to economic equilibrium.
离经济自由时刻又近了一步
Why is she here?
她怎么会在这里?
Tying up loose ends.
她逃不掉的
Put me down, you baldheaded fuck!
放我下来
I beg you, please don't do this.
我求求你 不要这样做
I'm not doing this.
不是我做的
We are doing this.
是我们俩一起做的
- This is what we want. - No.
- 我们两个都想这样 - 不是
I don't want this.
我不想要这样
Right. Except you is meaningless now.
没错 可是现在你的已经没有意义了
We have to forget about you.
我们得把你忘了
You're a voice in my head.
你是我脑中的声音而已
You're a voice in mine!
你也只是我脑中的声音
- Why can't I get rid of you? - You need me.
- 为什么我无法干掉你? - 你需要我
No. I don't. I really don't any more.
不 我真的 再也不需要你了
You created me.
我是你创造出来的
I didn't create some loser alter ego to make me feel better.
我可不会为了让自己好过点 就创造你这样的东西出来
Take some responsibility.
负点责任吧
I do.
我有
I am responsible for all of it and I accept that.
我愿意为这一切负责 我接受这一切
So, please, I'm begging you, please call this off.
我求求你了 请你取消这一切吧
Have I ever let us down?
我曾经让我们失望过吗?
How far have you come because of me?!
因为我 你成长了不少吧?
I will bring us through this.
我会照顾着你的
As always, I will carry you kicking and screaming
跟以前一样 我会保护你 即使你又哭又闹
and in the end you will thank me.
最后你还是会感谢我的
Tyler. Tyler.
我很感谢你
I'm grateful to you. For everything that you've done for me.
谢谢你为我做的一切
But this is too much. I don't want this.
可是这次太夸张了 我不想要这个
What do you want?
那你要什么?
Your shitjob back?
回去做原来的烂工作?
Fucking condo world, watching sitcoms? Fuck you! I won't do it.
烂公寓 看烂电视剧 去他的! 我才不要这样干
- This can't be happening. - It's already done, so shut up!
- 天啊 这事可不能够发生 - 已经都准备好了 闭嘴
60 seconds till CRI.
60秒 乖点
I can figure this out. This isn't even real.
我可以解决的 这些都是假的
You're not real, that gun... That gun isn't even in your hand.
你不是真实的 那枪...枪也不是真在你手上
The gun's in my hand.
枪在我手上
Good for you. It doesn't change a thing.
你那样做也没有用的
Why do you wanna put a gun to your head?
你干嘛拿枪顶着自己的脑袋
Not my head, Tyler.
不是我的头 泰勒
Our head.
是我们两个的头
Interesting.
很有趣
Where are you going with this, Ikea boy?
你想要怎么样?
Hey. It's you and me.
这可是我们俩的事
Friends?
朋友?
Tyler,
泰勒
I want you to really listen to me.
我要你认真的听我说
OK.
好的
My eyes are open.
我的眼睛睁开着
What's that smell?
什么味道?
- Where is everybody? - Oh, no. What's going on?
- 其他人呢? - 我不知道 怎么回事?
Mr Durden!
德顿先生
Oh, my God!
天啊
Are you... Are you all right, sir?
你...你没事吧 长官?
Oh, yeah, I'm OK.
哦 是的 我没事
You look terrible, sir. What happened?
你看起来很糟糕 长官 怎么回事?
Nothing, it's no problem.
哦 没什么 没事的
No, no, no, sir.
哦 不 长官...
He's not kidding. You look awful. You need assistance.
他说的很对 你看起来很不好 你需要马上治疗
I'm fine.
我很好
Look, I'm fine... Everything's fine.
你看 我很好 一切都很好
Stop it!
这是干什么?
Let her go.
放开她
You!
你...
Hi, Marla.
嗨 玛拉
Leave her with me. Meet me downstairs.
把她留在这里 你们把东西收拾一下 到楼下会合
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yes, I'm sure.
是的 我很确定
You fucker! What kind of sick fucking game are you playing at?!
你这个混蛋 你在玩什么无聊的游戏
Putting me on a...Oh, my God, your face!
居然带我来...天呐 你的脸...
Yeah, I know.
我知道
What happened?
怎么回事?
Don't ask.
不要问
You're shot.
你被枪打伤了
Yes, I'm shot.
没错
Oh, my God.
天啊
- I can't believe he's standing. - One tough motherfucker.
- 不敢相信他还能站着 - 真强悍!
Who did this?
谁开的枪?
I did, actually. Find some gauze.
我自己开的 找点棉纱来
You shot yourself?
你开枪射你自己?
Yes, but it's OK.
对 没事的
Marla, look at me. I'm really OK.
玛拉 看着我 我真的没事
Trust me. Everything's gonna be fine.
相信我 一切都没事了
You met me at a very strange time in my life.
我们相遇的时候 碰巧是我人生中最诡异的一段时间