海底总动员 Finding Nemo

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 安德鲁·斯坦顿 / 李·昂克里奇

演员: 艾伯特·布鲁克斯 / 艾伦·德杰尼勒斯 / 亚历山大·古尔德 / 威廉·达福 / 布拉德·加内特 / 艾莉森·珍妮 / 奥斯汀·潘德尔顿 / 斯蒂芬·鲁特 / 薇姬·刘易斯 / 乔·兰福特 / 杰弗里


台词
Finding Nemo (2003)
- Wow. - Mmm.
-哇。 -嗯。
- Wow. - Mm-hmm.
-哇。 -嗯哼。
- Wow. - Yes, Marlin.
-哇。 -是的,莫林。
No, I see it. It's beautiful.
我看到了。 这真是太美了。
So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view...
记得么, 卡萝, 当你说你想看到这个海洋的景色的时候...
you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?
没想到我们会搬到海边来住 想过吗?
Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here.
喔,耶。 这里可是鱼的自由天地啊
Did your man deliver, or did he deliver?
你说你老公我,说话算不算数啊?
- My man delivered. - And it wasn't so easy.
-算数,行了吧 -我可是费了不少波折的啊。
Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.
因为有许多其他的小丑鱼也觊觎这块地方。
You better believe they did... every single one of them.
你最好相信这点-- 他们谁不想住这啊。
Mm-hmm. You did good.
嗯。 你做得很好。
And the neighborhood is awesome.
还有邻居们是在是太棒了。
So, you do like it, don't you?
那么,你喜欢这里,是不是?
No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it.
是的,是的。 我喜欢,我喜欢。 我真的很喜欢这里。
But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable...
但是,莫林,我知道住在这里会很惬意...
with the great schools and the amazing view...
伴随着大学校和这美妙的风景...
but do we really need so much space?
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗?
but do we really need so much space?
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗?
Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about.
卡萝,亲爱的,我们在说我们的孩子们。
They deserve the best. Look, look, look.
他们应该得到最好的东西。 看,看,看。
They'll wake up, poke their little heads out...
他们醒来, 把他们小小的脑袋从这里探出来...
and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房的窗户外面。
and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房的窗户外面。
Shh. You'll wake the kids.
嘘。 你会吵醒孩子们的。
Oh, right, right.
喔,好的,好的。
Aw, look. They're dreaming.
噢,看。 他们还在梦乡中。
We still have to name them.
我们还要给他们起名字。
You want to name all of them right now?
你现在想给所有这些孩子起名字?
All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior...
好吧,我们把这一半叫做小莫林...
and this half Coral Junior.
这一半叫做小卡萝。
- OK, we're done. - I like Nemo.
-好了,我们就这么决定了。 -我喜欢尼莫这个名字。
Nemo. We'll name one Nemo...
尼莫。 我们只能选其中的一个叫尼莫...
but I’d like most of them to be Marlin Junior.
但是我愿意把其他的都叫做小莫林。
Just think, in a couple of days...
只要一想, 用不了几天...
- we're going to be parents. - Yeah.
-我们就要当爸爸妈妈了。 -是啊。
What if they don't like me?
他们要是不喜欢我怎么办?
- Marlin. - No, really.
-莫林。 -不,是真的。
There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you.
这里有400多个蛋。 按机率来算总会有一个会喜欢你的。
What?
怎么了?
- You remember how we met? - I try not to.
-你还记得我们是怎么认识的吗? -我不想记起来了。
Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss...
那好,我记得。 对不起,小姐...
"can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?"
你能帮我看一下我嘴唇上是否有个鱼钩?
You got a little closer because it was wiggling.
你靠近一点呀,因为它还在晃动着。
- Get away, get away! - Here he is. Cutie's here.
-走开,走开! -我来啦。 美人在这呢。
Where did everybody go?
大家都去哪了?
Coral, get inside the house.
卡萝,快回房子里。
No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine.
不,卡萝,别动。 孩子们不会有事的。
Just get inside... You, right now.
快进去-- 你快点,现在就进去。
No! Ow!
不! 噢!
喔!
哦! 哦!
Coral!
卡萝!
Coral?
卡萝?
Coral?
卡萝?
Coral?
卡萝?
Coral?
卡萝?
Coral?
卡萝?
噢!
噢。
There, there, there.
好了,好了,好了。
It’s OK. Daddy's here.
没事了。 爸爸在这里。
Daddy's got you.
爸爸找到你了。
I promise, I will never let anything happen to you...
我保证,我不会再让你出什么事了...
Nemo.
尼莫。
________________________ 海底总动员 (寻找尼莫) ________________________
First day of school!
尼莫: 开学啦!
Wake up, wake up! First day of school.
起来,起来! 开学第一天啦。
I don't want to go to school... five more minutes.
我不想上学-- 再睡五分钟。
Not you, Dad, me.
不是你,老爸,是我。
- OK. Huh? - Get up, get up.
-好吧。 啊? -起来,起来。
It’s time for school, time for school.
该去上学了, 该去上学了。
All right, I’m up.
好吧,我起来。
哇!
- Nemo! - First day of school!
-尼莫! -开学第一天!
- Nemo, don't move. - Unh! Unh!
-尼莫,不要动。 -啊! 啊!
You'll never get out of there yourself.
你自己出不来的。
I’ll do it. Unh!
我来帮你。 啊!
- You feel a break? - No.
-你需要休息一下吗? -不。
Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area.
有时候你会分辨不清, 因为这个地区有急流。
- Are you woozy? - No.
-你头晕吗? -不。
- How many stripes do I have? - I’m fine.
-我有多少个条纹? -我没事。
- Answer the stripe question. - Three.
-回答我的问题。 -三条。
No! See? Something's wrong with you.
不! 看到了吗? 你肯定有毛病了。
I have one, two, three... That's all I have?
我有 一、二、三-- 我只有这么多么?
You're OK. How's the lucky fin?
你没事了。 你的幸运鳍怎么样了?
- Lucky. - Let's see.
-幸运鳍。 -让我们看看。
Are you sure you want to go to school this year?
你确认你今年想去上学吗?
There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
你如果不想去也没有关系。 你可以再等个五六年再去。
Come on, Dad, it's time for school.
老爸, 该去上学了。
- Forgot to brush. - Ohh.
-你忘记擦防护油了。 -噢。
Do you want this anemone to sting you?
你想让这个海葵刺疼你吗?
- Yes. - Brush.
-好的。 -快擦。
- OK, I’m done. - You missed a spot.
-好了,擦完了。 -有一点没擦到。
- Where? - There.
-哪? -那里。
- Where? - There.
-哪? -那里。
Ha ha! Right there. And here and here.
哈哈! 就是那。 还有这。
All right, we're excited.
好了,我们都很激动。
All right, we're excited.
好了,我们都很高兴
The first day of school. Here we go.
第一天去上学。 我们走。
We're ready to learn to get some knowledge.
我们要学一些知识。
What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
对于海洋我们要记住哪一点?
- It’s not safe. - That's my boy.
-它并不安全。 -好孩子。
First, we check to see that the coast is clear.
首先,我们要检查一下是否畅通无阻。
We go out... and back in.
我们出去...回来。
And then we go out... and back in.
我们出去... 回来。
And then one more time... out and back in.
然后再来一次-- 出去...再回来。
And sometimes, if you want to do it four times...
有的时候,甚至你要来回四次--
- Dad... - All right, come on, boy.
-老爸... -好吧,我们走,孩子。
Maybe while I’m at school, I’ll see a shark.
可能我在学校的时候, 我会见到鲨鱼。
- I highly doubt that. - Have you ever met a shark?
-我对这点表示非常的怀疑。 -你曾经见到过鲨鱼吗?
No, and I don't plan to.
没有,我也不想见到。
- How old are sea turtles? - I don't know.
-这些海龟有多大了? -我不知道。
Sandy Plankton from next door...
隔壁的山笛叔叔说...
he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了。
he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了。
lf I ever meet a sea turtle, I’ll ask him.
如果我见到海龟的话, 我会问他的。
After I’m done talking to the shark, OK?
在我和鲨鱼谈完话以后,好吗?
Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross.
哇! 等一下。 等红灯亮再过。
Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross.
哇! 等一下。 等红灯亮再过。
Hold my fin.
抓住我的鳍。
Dad, you're not going to freak out...
老爸,你又要像上次在宠物公园一样...
like you did at the petting zoo, are you?
大惊小怪吧
That snail was about to charge.
看好那只海螺,他正要向你扑过来
Hmm. I wonder where we're supposed to go.
嗯。 我在想我们要去哪。
Bye, Mom!
再见,妈妈!
I’ll pick you up after school.
放学后我会去接你们。
Ha ha!
哈哈!
Come on, you guys, stop it! Give it back!
快,你们这些家伙,不要! 把它还给我!
Come on, we'll try over there.
来, 我们去那边。
Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher?
对不起,这里是见老师的地方吗?
Well, look who's out of the anemone.
喔,看看是谁从海葵里出来了。
Yes. Shocking, I know.
是的。 你们很惊讶,我知道。
Yes. Shocking, I know.
是的。 我很少出门。
- Marty, right? - Marlin.
-玛蒂,是不是? -莫林。
- Bob. - Ted.
-鲍勃。 -柯特。
Bill. Hey, you're a clownfish.
比尔。 嘿,你是个小丑鱼。
You're funny, right? Tell us a joke.
你很搞笑,对不对? 给我们讲个笑话。
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-耶。 -耶。
Well, actually, that's a common misconception.
那个,事实上, 这通常是个误解。
Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish.
小丑鱼不会比其他鱼搞笑的。
- Come on, clownie. - Do something funny.
-来吧,小丑。 -来些有趣的。
All right, I know one joke.
好吧,我知道一个段子。
There's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea...
有一个软体动物,知道吗? 他向大海走过去--
He doesn't walk up, he swims up.
他不是走过去的, 他是游过去的。
Actually, the mollusk isn't moving.
事实上, 软体动物是不能动窝的。
He's in one place, and then the sea cucumber...
他就待在原地, 然后那个海参...
Well, they... I’m mixed up.
那个,他们--我弄混了。
There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber.
有一个软体动物, 和一个海参。
None of them were walking, so forget that l...
哎呀,我说乱了...
None of them were walking, so forget that l...
软体动物和海参他们都不会走, 我刚才讲得不对-
Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johannsen's yard now!
快离开那片院子
- Whoa! - All right, you kids!
-哇! -好吧,你们这些小家伙!
Ooh, where'd you go?
喔,你们想往哪跑?
Dad, can I go play, too? Can l?
老爸,我也可以去玩吗? 可以吗?
I would feel better if you'd play on the sponge beds.
如果你去玩那些海绵垫子我会感觉好一些。
That's where I would play.
我以前常去
- What's wrong with his fin? - He looks funny.
-他的鳍是怎么了? -他看起来很有趣。
Ow! Hey, what'd I do?
喔! 嘿,我怎么了?
Be nice. It’s his first time at school.
不懂礼貌。 这是他第一次来学校。
He was born with it. We call it his lucky fin.
他生来就有那个。 我们叫它幸运鳍。
- Dad... - See this tentacle?
-老爸... -看到这个触角了么?
It’s actually shorter than all my other tentacles...
事实上这个比我其他的触角短...
but you can't really tell.
但是你几乎看不出来。
Especially when I twirl them like this.
尤其是我这样摆动的时候。
I’m H-2-O intolerant.
我对海水严重过敏。
- Ah-choo! - I’m obnoxious.
-啊-咻! -我有过动症
Oh
# 哦 #
Let's name the zones, the zones, the zones
# 让我们给这些地方起名字, 这些地方, 这些地方 #
Let's name the zones of the open sea
# 让我们给广阔的海洋起名字 #
Mr. Ray!
雷老师来了!
- Come on, Nemo. - You better stay with me.
-来吧,尼莫。 -你最好和我待在一起。
Mesopelagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic
# 海洋中层,半深海, 和深海区域 #
All the rest are too deep for you and me to see
# 其它的地方对于你我都太深了所以看不到 #
Huh. I wonder where my class has gone?
哈。 我想知道我的学生都哪去了?
We're under here!
我们在下面呢!
Oh, there you are.
哦,你们在这。
Climb aboard, explorers.
上船了,探险家们。
Oh, knowledge exploring
# 喔,充满知识的探险 #
is, oh, so lyrical
# 喔,多么的愉快 #
When you think thoughts that are empirical
# 当你考虑你的想法的时候那是以经验为根据的 #
Dad, you can go now.
老爸,你可以走了。
- Hello. Who is this? - I’m Nemo.
-你好。 这是谁? -我是 尼莫。
Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science question.
尼莫,所有新来的探险者必须回答一个科学问题。
- OK. - You live in what kind of home?
-好的。 -你住在一个什么样的房子里
An anemon-none.
在海葵...葵。
A nemenem-menome.
在海...海...葵...葵里。
OK, don't hurt yourself. Welcome aboard, explorers.
好了,好了,闪了舌头就不好了。 欢迎上船,探险家们。
Just so you know, he's got a little fin.
就像你知道的那样, 他的鳍很小。
I find if he's having trouble swimming...
游泳不方便...
I let him take a break, 10, 15 minutes.
游10 到 15 分钟,我会让他休息一下
Dad, it's time for you to go now.
老爸,你该走了。
Don't worry. We're gonna stay together as a group.
不要担心。我们会像一个团队一样待在一起的。
OK, class, optical orbits up front.
好了,同学们, 都向前看。
And remember, we keep our supraesophogeal ganglion...
还有要记住,上课时注意认真听讲 同学之间不准交头接耳
to ourselves. That means you, Jimmy.
我在说你呐,吉米。
Aw, man!
噢,伙计!
Aw, man!
噢,伙计!
Bye, Nemo!
再见,尼莫!
Bye, Dad!
再见,老爸!
Bye, son!
再见,儿子!
Be safe.
注意安全。
You're doing pretty well for a first-timer.
对第一次来说你已经做得很不错了。
You can't hold on to them forever, can you?
不能总守着他一辈子,是不是?
I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop off.
不过他们经过峭壁的时候我总是不太放心
They got to grow up... The drop off?
他们的成长总是要经过-- 峭壁!?
They're going to the drop off? What are you, insane?
他们要去峭壁? 你们是怎么了,精神不正常吗?
Why don't we fry them up now and serve them with chips?
我们为什么不现在就把他们来个油炸, 然后切成小块端上去?
Hey, Marty, calm down.
嘿,玛蒂,冷静。
Don't tell me to be calm, pony boy.
不要让我冷静,小马哥。
Pony boy?
小马哥?
For a clownfish, he really isn't that funny.
对于一个小丑鱼来说, 他的笑话很冷。
Pity.
可惜。
Oh
# 哦 #
Let's name the species, the species, the species
# 让我们来给生物起名字, 这些生物,这些生物 #
Let's name the species that live in the sea
# 让我们来给生活在海里的生物起名字 #
Whoa.
哇。
There's
# 那就是 #
Porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa
# 海绵动物,腔肠动物, 水螅纲,钵水母纲 #
Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three
# 珊瑚虫类,栉水母类, 苔藓虫门,三个 #
Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma
# 似腹足纲,节足动物门, 棘皮类 #
And some fish like you and me
# 还有像你还像我的鱼 #
Come on, sing with me.
来吧,和我一起唱。
Oh
# 哦 #
Just the girls this time.
那么这次女孩们来唱。
Oh, seaweed is cool
# 哦,海草真好 #
Seaweed is fun
# 海草真有趣 #
lt makes its food
# 它自己做吃的 #
OK, the drop off.
好了,峭壁到了。
All right, kids, feel free to explore...
好了, 孩子们, 自由的去探险吧...
but stay close.
但是要一起走。
Stromalitic cyanobacteria! Gather.
这不是蓝藻菌吗! 快过来。
An entire ecosystem contained in one infinitesimal speck.
这样的小细菌也有完整的生态系统。
There are as many protein pairs contained in this...
有许多的蛋白质包含在...
Come on, let's go.
快,我们走。
Come on, sing with me!
来吧,和我一起唱!
There's porifera, coelenterata
# 有海绵动物,腔肠动物 #
Hydrozoa, scyphozoa
# 水螅纲,钵水母纲 #
Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three
# 珊瑚虫类,栉水母类,苔藓虫门, 三个 #
Hey, guys, wait up!
嘿,等一下!
Whoa.
哇。
Cool.
太棒了。
Saved your life!
救了你的命!
Aw, you guys made me ink.
噢,你们吓死我了。
What's that?
那是什么?
I know what that is. Sandy Plankton saw one.
我知道那是什么。 山蒂叔叔曾经看到过。
He said it was called a butt.
他说那个东西叫“屁股”。
- Whoa. - Wow.
-哇。 -喔。
That's a pretty big butt.
那可真是一个大屁股。
Oh, look at me. I’m going to touch the butt.
噢, 看我的。 我要去摸那个大屁股。
- Ah-choo! Whoa! - Ha ha ha!
-啊-咻!哇! -哈哈哈!
Oh, yeah? Let's see you get closer.
哦,耶? 你走近点让我们看看。
OK.
好的。
Beat that.
太容易了。
Come on, Nemo. How far can you go?
来啊,尼莫 你能游多远?
My dad says it's not safe.
我爸爸说那不安全。
- Nemo! No! - Dad?
-尼莫!不! -爸爸?
You were about to swim into open water.
你要游到海面了。
No, I wasn't...
不,我没有--
Good thing I was here. lf I hadn't shown up...
多亏我在这里。 如果我没出现--
- He wasn't going to go. - He was too afraid.
-他没要过去。 -他太害怕了。
No, I wasn't.
不,我不怕。
This does not concern you, kids...
这和你们没关系,孩子们...
and you're lucky I don't tell your parents.
你们很幸运我不会告诉你们的家长。
You know you can't swim well.
你知道你游泳技术还不行。
I can swim fine, Dad, OK?
我游得很好,老爸,行吗?
No, it's not OK. You shouldn't be near here.
不,那不好。 你不应该靠近这里。
OK, I was right. You'll start school in a year or two.
好了,我是对的。你还是过一两年再上学吧。
No, Dad! Just because you're scared of the ocean...
不,老爸!只是因为你害怕大海--
Clearly, you're not ready...
已经很清楚了,你还没有准备好...
Clearly, you're not ready...
已经很清楚了,你还没有准备好...
and you're not coming back until you are.
在你没准备好之前你要到这里来。
You think you can do these things...
你认为你可以做这些事...
but you just can't, Nemo!
但是你还做不到,尼莫!
I hate you.
我恨你。
There's
# 那是 #
Nothing to see. Gather. Over there.
没什么好看的。 到这来。去那边。
Excuse me. Is there anything I can do?
对不起。 我可以帮你吗?
I am a scientist, sir. Is there any problem?
先生,我是他们的科学老师。 出什么事了吗?
I’m sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt things.
对不起。我不是故意要打断你。
He isn't a good swimmer, and it's a little too soon...
他游泳技术还不行, 在没有允许的情况下就到那去
for him to be out here unsupervised.
我想对他来说还有点为时过早。
I can assure you, he's quite safe with me.
我向你保证, 他和我在一起会很安全。
I’m sure he is, but you have a large class...
我相信他会的, 但是你有这么多学生...
and he can get lost from sight if you're not looking.
他可能在你没有注意到的情况下 就会脱离你的视线的。
I’m not saying you're not looking.
我不是说你没有注意。
I’m not saying you're not looking.
我不是说你会大意。
Oh, my gosh! Nemo's swimming out to sea!
噢,糟了! 尼莫正在游向海面!
Nemo!
尼莫!
What do you think you're doing?
你知道你在干什么吗?
You'll get stuck out there...
你会被卡住的...
and I’ll have to get you before another fish does.
我会在另一条鱼那么做之前把你抓住的。
Get back here!
快回来!
I said get back here now!
我说你现在回来!
Stop! You take one more move, mister...
停下!你再敢往前游一下...
Don't you dare!
你敢!
lf you put one fin on that boat...
如果你敢把一只鳍放放在那船上...
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说吗?
Don't touch the bo... Nemo!
不要碰那个船--尼莫!
He touched the butt.
他碰了那个大屁股了。
You paddle your little tail right back here, Nemo.
你赶快用你的小尾巴给我游回来,尼莫。
That's right.
这就对了。
You are in big trouble, young man.
你有大麻烦了, 年轻人。
Do you hear me? Big...
你听见我说的了么,大...
Big...
-大... -啊!
啊!
Daddy! Help me!
老爸!救我!
I’m coming, Nemo!
我来了,尼莫!
Get under me, kids!
-啊! -藏到我下面来,孩子们!
Oh! No!
啊!噢!不!
Dad!
老爸!
Daddy!
老爸!
Oh! Nemo!
噢!尼莫!
Unh. Nemo!
啊。尼莫!
Nemo, no! Nemo!
尼莫,不!尼莫!
Nemo! Nemo! No!
尼莫! 尼莫!不!
No!
不!
啊!
啊。
Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫!
Whoa! Hold on.
哇!坚持住。
Oh, no.
噢,不。
No. No, it's gone. It’s gone.
不,不,不见了。 不见了。
No, no, it can't be gone.
不,不, 怎么会不见了。
No, no! Nemo!
不!不!尼莫!
Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫!
Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫!
No!
不!
Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫! 尼莫!
No! No, please, no!
不!不,求你了,不!
No, no!
不,不!
Has anybody seen a boat?
有人看到一艘船了吗?
Please! A white boat!
求你们了!一艘白色的船!
They took my son!
他们带走了我的儿子!
My son! Help me, please.
我的儿子!帮帮我,求你们了。
- Look out! - What?
-小心! -什么?
Ooh. Ohh.
噢。哦。
Ohh. Oh, oh. Sorry. I didn't see you.
噢,噢,噢。对不起。 我没有看到你。
- Sir? Are you OK? - He's gone, he's gone.
-先生?你还好吗? -他不见了,他不见了。
There, there. It’s all right.
好,好。 没事了。
- He's gone. - It'll be OK.
-他不见了。 -没事的。
No, no. They took him away. I have to find the boat.
不,不。他们把他带走了。 我必须要找到那艘船。
A boat? Hey, I’ve seen a boat.
船? 嘿,我看到了一艘船。
- You have? - lt passed by not too long ago.
-你看到了? -刚刚过去不久。
- A white one? - Hi. I’m Dory.
-白色的? -嘿。我叫多莉。
Where? Which way?
在哪?哪个方向?
Oh, oh, oh. lt went this way.
噢,噢,噢。 往那边去了。
lt went this way. Follow me.
往那边去了。 跟我来。
Thank you. Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢你。谢谢你, 真是太谢谢你了。
No problem.
没关系。
Hey...
嘿...
Wait!
等等!
- Will you quit it? - What?
-你能不能别老跟着我? -什么?
I’m trying to swim here. Ocean isn't big enough for you?
我想在这里游一会。 海里这么大不够你游的吗?
You got a problem, buddy? Huh? Huh?
你有麻烦了,伙计? 啊?啊?
You got a problem, buddy? Huh? Huh?
你有麻烦了,伙计? 啊?啊?
Do you? Do you? You want a piece of me?
是不是?是不是? 你想要我?
Ooh, I’m scared now. What?
噢,我好害怕啊,那又怎么样?
- Wait a minute. - Stop following me, OK?
-等一下 -不要再跟着我,好吗?
What? You're showing me where the boat went.
什么?你在带我去找那艘船。
A boat? Hey, I’ve seen a boat.
船? 嘿,我看到了一艘船。
lt passed by not too long ago. lt went this way.
它才经过没多久。 它朝那边去了。
lt went this way. Follow me.
它朝那边去了。 跟我来。
Wait a minute. What is going on?
等一下。 出什么事了?
You already told me which way the boat was going.
你已经告诉我船向什么方向去了。
I did? Oh, no.
我说过了么?噢,不。
lf this is some kind of practical joke, it's not funny.
如果这是什么玩笑的话,这并不好笑。
And I know funny. I’m a clownfish.
我是只小丑鱼。别想在我面前班门弄斧
No, it's not. I know it's not. I’m so sorry.
不,不是的。我知道那不是玩笑。 对不起。
See, I suffer from short-term memory loss.
看,我有短期失忆症。
Short-term memory loss. I don't believe this.
短期失忆症。 我不信这个。
No, it's true. I forget things almost instantly.
不,是真的。我几乎马上就会忘掉发生的事情。
lt runs in my family. At least, I think it does.
是家庭遗传, 至少,我是这么认为的。
Um, hmm. Where are they?
嗯,嗯,我家里人呢?
Can I help you?
...要我帮忙吗?
Something's wrong with you... really.
你确实有毛病--真的。
You're wasting my time.
你误了我的大事。
I have to find my son.
我必须要找到我的儿子。
Hello.
你好。
- Ohh. - Well, hi!
-噢。 -那个,嗨!
Name's Bruce.
我叫 布鲁斯。
It’s all right. I understand.
没关系。 我理解。
Why trust a shark, right?
为什么要相信一个鲨鱼,对不对?
So, what's a couple of bites like you...
那么,这么晚了
doing out so late, eh?
你们两个还出来做什么,嗯?
We're not doing anything. We're not even out.
我们没干什么。 我们甚至没出去。
Great! Then how'd you morsels...
太好了! 那么你们两个是否愿意
like to come to a little get-together I’m having?
参加我举行的一个小型的集会呢?
You mean, like a party?
你的意思是? 是派对吧?
Yeah, right. A party. What do you say?
是的,很对。是派对。 你怎么说?
I love parties. That sounds like fun.
我喜欢派对。 那听起来很有意思。
Parties are fun, and it's tempting, but...
派对很有趣, 还很有诱惑力,但是--
Oh, come on, I insist.
噢,来吧,我坚持要求你们参加。
OK. That's all that matters.
好吧。 既然那么重要。
Hey, look, balloons. lt is a party.
嘿,看,气球。 真是个派对。
Ha ha ha ha! Mind your distance, though.
哈哈哈哈!请不要靠近
Those balloons can be a bit dodgy.
那可不是闹着玩的。
You wouldn't want one of them to pop.
要是弄响了,麻烦可就大了。
噢。
噢。
Anchor! Chum!
安安! 小沈!
There you are, Bruce. Finally.
你回来了,布鲁斯。 终于回来了。
- We got company. - It’s about time, mate.
-有客人来了。 -真不是时候,伙计。
We've already gone through the snacks...
我们已经吃过饭了...
We've already gone through the snacks...
我们已经吃过饭了...
and I’m still starving.
但是我还是饿。
We almost had a feeding frenzy.
我几乎饿得要发疯了。
Come on, let's get this over with.
来吧, 让我们来解决他。
Right, then.
好了,那么。
The meeting has officially come to order.
会议正式开始。
Let us all say the pledge.
让我们来宣读誓言。
I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.
我是一只好鲨鱼, 不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器。
lf I am to change this image...
如果我要改变这个形象...
I must first change myself.
我必须要从改变自我开始。
Fish are friends, not food.
鱼类是朋友,不是食物。
Except stinkin' dolphins.
除了那些臭海豚。
Dolphins. Yeah. They think they're so cute.
海豚。耶。 他们自以为他们很可爱。
"Look at me. I’m a flippin' little dolphin.
看我。 我是一只会跳的小海豚。
"Let me flip for you. Ain't I something?"
我跳一个给你看吧。 我不像吗?
Right, then. Today's meeting is Step 5...
那么,接着。 今天的会议到了第五个议程--
Bring a Fish Friend.
带一个鱼朋友来。
Do you all have your friends?
你们都把朋友带来了吗?
Got mine.
我的到了。
- Hey, there. - How about you, Chum?
-嘿,你好。 -你的呢, 小沈?
Oh, l... seem to have misplaced my friend.
噢,我...可能把我的朋友放错地方了。
That's all right, Chum.
那没什么, 小沈。
I had a feeling this would be a difficult step.
我有个感觉,和鱼类做朋友确实很艰难
You can help yourself to one of my friends.
我先借你一个朋友吧。
Thanks, mate. A little chum for Chum, eh?
谢谢了,伙计。 给小沈一个小朋友,嗯?
I’ll start the testimonies.
我先来开始陈述。
Hello. My name is Bruce.
你们好。我的名字叫布鲁斯。
Hello, Bruce.
你好,布鲁斯。
lt has been three weeks since my last fish.
从我最后吃鱼是三周前的事了。
On my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup.
我会履行承诺,否则割我的鱼翅做粥。
- You're an inspiration! - Amen.
-你给了我们莫大的鼓舞。 -阿门。
Right, then. Who's next?
好了,然后。谁是下一个?
Pick me, pick me.
我,我。
Yes. The little Sheila down the front.
好的。前排那位女士
- Whoo! - Come on up here.
-喔! -到这上面来。
Hi. I’m Dory.
嗨。我叫多莉。
- Hello, Dory. - And, uh, well...
-你好,多莉。 -然后,啊,那个...
I don't think I’ve ever eaten a fish.
我不认为我曾经吃过鱼。
- That's incredible. - Good on you, mate.
-那真是奇迹。 -你太好了,伙计。
I’m glad I got that off my chest.
我很高兴我心里的石头终于落地了。
All right, anyone else?
好的,还有没有人?
How about you, mate? What's your problem?
你怎么样,伙计? 你有什么问题?
Me? I don't have a problem.
我? 我没问题。
Oh, OK.
噢,好的。
Denial.
-否决。 -啊!
Just start with your name.
从你的名字开始说。
OK. Uh, hello.
好吧。啊,你们好。
My name is Marlin. I’m a clownfish.
我叫莫林。 我是一只小丑鱼。
- A clownfish? Really? - Tell us a joke.
-小丑鱼?真的吗? -给我们讲个笑话。
I love jokes.
我喜欢笑话。
I actually do know one that's pretty good.
我只会讲一个很冷的笑话,还算不错的。
There was this mollusk...
有一个软体动物...
and he walks up to a sea cucumber.
他走着去找一个海参。
Normally, they don't talk, sea cucumbers...
通常,他们都不说话, 海参...
but in a joke, everyone talks...
但是在笑话里, 每个人都说话...
so the sea mollusk says to the cucumber...
所以这个软体动物对那个海参说...
Daddy!
老爸!
Nemo!
尼莫!
Nemo! Ha ha! Nemo! I don't get it.
尼莫!哈哈!尼莫! 我没听明白。
For a clownfish, he's not that funny.
作为一个小丑鱼, 他真的很冷。
No, no, no, no. He's my son.
不,不,不,不。 他是我的儿子。
He was taken by these divers.
他被一个潜水员带走了。
Oh, my. You poor fish.
噢,我的天。你这只可怜的鱼。
Humans... think they own everything.
人类--以为他们拥有所有的一切。
Probably American.
或许是美国人。
Now, there is a father... Looking for his little boy.
现在,有一位父亲-- 在寻找他的小孩。
Now, there is a father... Looking for his little boy.
现在,有一位父亲-- 在寻找他的小孩。
What do these markings mean?
这些记号是什么意思?
I never knew my father!
我甚至不认识我的父亲!
- Group hug. - We're all mates here, mate.
-拥抱一下。 -我们都在这陪着你呢,伙计。
I can't read human.
我看不懂人类的东西。
We got to find a fish that can read this.
我们要找一个能看明白这个的鱼。
- Hey, look, sharks. - No, no, no, Dory!
-嘿,看看,鲨鱼们。 -不,不,不,多莉!
- Guys, guys. - No, Dory.
-伙计们。伙计们。 -不,多莉。
That's mine. Give it to me.
那是我的。 把它给我。
Gimme! Ow!
给我!噢!
Oh, I’m sorry. Are you OK?
噢,对不起。 你没事吧?
- Ow, ow, ow. - I’m so sorry.
-噢,噢,噢。 -很对不起。
You really clocked me there. Am I bleeding?
你真的打到我耳朵了。 你喜欢看到流血吗?
- Ohh. - Ow, ow, ow.
-喔。 -噢,噢,噢。
Dory, are you OK... Ohh.
多莉,你还好吗--喔。
Ohh, that's good.
喔,真好。
Ohh, that's good.
喔,味道好极了。
Intervention!
马上阻止!
- Just a bite. - Hold it together, mate!
-只要咬一口。 -一起抓住他,伙计!
Remember, Bruce, fish are friends, not food!
记住,布鲁斯, 鱼是朋友,不是食物!
- Food! - Dory, look out!
-食物! -多莉,小心!
- Food! - Dory, look out!
-食物! -多莉,小心!
I’m having fish tonight!
-啊! -我今天晚上有鱼吃了!
Remember the steps, mate!
要记住守则,伙计!
啊!
-啊!哇! -啊!
Just one bite!
-只要一小口! -啊!
G'day. Grr!
真是个好日子。吼!
There's no way out!
没有出路了!
There's got to be a way to escape!
一定会有逃出去的路的!
Who is it?
是谁呀?
Dory, help me find a way out!
多莉,帮我找个出去的路!
Sorry. Come back later. We're trying to escape.
谁啊?对不起。改天再来吧。 我们逃命要紧呢。
- There's got to be a way out! - Here's something.
-应该有逃出去的路的! -这有个东西。
"Es-cap-e." I wonder what that means.
“逃生舱” 我想知道那个是什么意思。
Funny. It’s spelled just like "escape."
真有趣。它跟“逃生”难道不是一个意思吗?。
Let's go.
-我们走。 -啊!
Here's Brucey!
布鲁斯来了!
Wait a minute. You can read?
等一下。 你认识字吗?
I can read? That's right. I can read!
我认识字吗? 对啊。我认识!
Well, then, here. Read this now.
那么,这个。 给我念一念这个。
-啊! -喔!
He really doesn't mean it. He never even knew his father.
他真的不是故意要这么做的。 因为他想念父亲才变成这样。
Don't fall off the wagon!
不要从车上掉下去!
-啊! -啊!
Oh, no, it's blocked!
噢,不,堵死了!
No, Bruce, focus.
不,布鲁斯,你要坚强
Sorry about Bruce, mate.
关于布鲁斯的事很对不起,伙计。
He's really a nice guy.
他真的是一个好人。
I need to get that mask.
我需要那个面罩。
You want that mask? OK.
你要那个面罩?好的。
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不,不,不,不,不,不,不!
Quick, grab the mask!
快,抓住那个面罩!
Oh, no. Bruce?
噢,不。布鲁斯?
What?
怎么了?
Swim away! Swim away!
快逃命吧!
Aw, is the party over?
喔,聚会结束了吗?
Nice.
你厉害。
Dad?
老爸?
Daddy?
老爸?
Huh?
啊?
啊!啊!
啊!
- Barbara. - Uh-huh?
-芭芭拉。 -啊-哈?
Prep for his anterior crown, would you, please?
请准备一下他的前牙牙冠好吗?
And I’m going to need a few more cotton rolls.
我还需要一些棉花球。
OK.
好的。
Hello, little fella.
你好,小伙子。
Heh heh heh! Beauty, isn't he?
啊!
I found that guy struggling for life...
呵呵呵! 很漂亮,是不是?
out on the reef, and I saved him.
我在暗礁那里发现了这个小家伙。
他正在拚命挣扎,于是我救了他。
So, has that Novocaine kicked in yet?
那么,麻醉剂已经生效了吗?
I think so. We're ready to roll.
我认为是的。 我们可以开始了。
Bubbles!
泡泡!
My bubbles.
我的泡泡。
He likes bubbles.
他喜欢泡泡。
Aah! Ohh! No! Uhh!
啊!喔!不!啊!
- Bonjour. - Aah!
-午安。 -啊!
Slow down, little fella. There's nothing to worry about.
慢点,小家伙。 没有什么可以担心的。
- He's scared to death. - I want to go home.
-他吓得要死。 -我想回家。
Do you know where my dad is?
你们知道我爸爸在哪吗?
Honey, your dad's probably back at the pet store.
亲爱的,你爸爸可能已经回宠物店了。
Pet store?
宠物店?
Yeah, you know, like, I’m from Bob's Fish Mart.
是啊,你知道,像是, 我是来自...
- Pet Palace. - Fish-O-Rama.
-宠物皇宫。 -鱼类超市。
- Mail order. - Ebay.
-邮购 -e-bay。
- So, which one is it? - I’m from the ocean.
-那么,你是哪来的? -我从海里来。
Ah, the ocean. The ocean?
啊,大海。大海?
啊!啊!啊!
He hasn't been decontaminated. Jacques!
他还没有经过消毒。 虾虾!
- Oui. - Clean him!
-是。 -给他清洗一下。
Oui.
是。
- Ocean. - Ooh, la mer. Bon.
-大海里来的。 -喔,大海里来的。好的。
Voila. He is clean.
这样就行了。他乾净了。
Wow. The big blue. What's it like?
哇。又大又蓝。 那是个什么样子?
- Big and blue? - I knew it.
-又大又蓝? -我知道。
lf there's anything you need, just ask your Auntie Deb.
如果你需要什么, 只要找你的飘飘阿姨就行了。
Or if I’m not around, you can talk to my sister Flo.
如果我不在, 你可以和我的妹妹亮亮说。
Hi. How are you?
嗨。你好吗?
Don't listen to anything my sister says.
不要听我妹妹说的话。
She's nuts. Ha ha ha ha!
她头脑有点问题。 哈哈哈哈!
We got a live one.
有现场直播。
- Can't hear you, Peach. - I said we got a live one.
-听不见你说什么,桃桃。 -又有现场直播了。
- Boy, oh, boy. - What do we got?
-好家伙,噢,好家伙。 -有什么看的?
Root canal... and by the looks of those x-rays...
根管治疗--从X光片看...
it's not going to be pretty.
好像不太好办。
啊!
- Dam and clamp installed? - Yep.
-橡皮托放了吗? -是的。
- What did he use to open? - Gator-Glidden drill.
-他以前都用什么器械来钻的? -鸡牌牙钻。
He seems to favor that one lately.
他最近好像很热衷那个。
I can't see, Flo.
我看不到了,亮亮。
You're getting a little too... Aah!
你有一点太--啊!
Now he's doing the Schilder technique.
现在他在做施得氏的新技术。
He's using a Hedstrom file.
他用的是15号牙挫。
That's not a Hedstrom file. That's a K-Flex.
那不是15号牙锉 那是10号牙锉。
lt has a teardrop cross-section. Clearly a Hedstrom.
它的抛面像内肌。 显然是一个15号牙锉。
- No, no, K-Flex. - Hedstrom.
-不,不,是10号牙锉。 -15号牙锉。
- K-Flex! - Hedstrom!
-10号牙锉 -15号牙锉。
There I go. A little help, over here.
我又飘起来了。 快来帮帮我。
I’ll go deflate him.
我来给他放气。
All right. Go ahead and rinse.
好了。 去漱口。
Oh, the human mouth is a disgusting place.
噢,人类的嘴真是个恶心的地方。
- Hey, Nigel. - What did I miss?
-嘿,祖哥 -我错过什么了?
Root canal... a doozy.
根管治疗--非常精彩。
Root canal? What did he use to open?
根管治疗? 他用什么来做的?
- Gator-Glidden drill. - He's favoring that one.
-鸡牌牙钻。 -他最喜欢那个了。
Hope he doesn't get surplus sealer at the portal terminus.
希望他最后没有用剩下的填料。
- Hello. Who's this? - New guy. Ha ha ha!
-你好。这是谁? -新朋友。哈哈哈!
The dentist took him off the reef.
那个牙科医生在大堡礁那把他带回来的。
An outie. From my neck of the woods, eh?
偷渡客?咱们是邻居
Sorry if I ever took a snap at you.
如果我得罪你了,还望间谅。
Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat.
鱼要游泳, 鸟要吃鱼。
Hey! No, no, no, no!
嘿!不,不,不,不!
They're not your fish. They're my fish.
他们不是你吃的鱼。 他们是我养的。
Come on, go. Go on, shoo!
快走。 快,嘘!
Aw, the picture broke.
噢,相框碎了。
This here's Darla. She's my niece.
这个是达拉。 她是我的侄女。
She's going to be eight this week.
她这周就8岁了。
Hey, little fella.
嘿,小家伙。
Say hello to your new mummy.
跟你的新妈妈问个好。
She'll be here Friday to pick you up.
她这个星期五就过来接你。
You're her present. Shh, shh, shh.
你是她的生日礼物。 嘘,嘘,嘘。
It’s our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密。
Well, Mr. Tucker, while that sets up...
好了,特克先生, 你还要等一会...
I’m going to see a man about a wallaby.
我出去一下,马上回来。
Oh, Darla.
噢,达拉。
What? What's wrong with her?
怎么了? 她怎么了?
She wouldn't stop shaking the bag.
她一直晃那个袋子。
- Poor Chuckles. - He was her present last year.
-可怜的查克斯 -他是她去年的礼物。
Hitched a ride on the porcelain express.
死后被丢进了马桶里
She's a fish killer.
她是个金鱼杀手。
I can't go with that girl.
我不要和那个女孩走。
I have to get back to my dad.
我要回到我爸爸身边。
Daddy! Help me!
啊!爸爸!救我!
Oh, he's stuck.
噢,他被卡住了。
Nobody touch him.
谁都不要碰他。
Nobody touch him.
谁都不要碰他。
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
No. You got yourself in there.
不能,你自己钻到了那里面去。
No. You got yourself in there.
不能,你自己钻到了那里面去。
You can get yourself out.
你就要自己从那里出来。
- Gill... - I want to see him do it.
-吉哥-- -我想看着他自己做。
Calm down. Alternate wiggling your fins and your tail.
冷静,按相反方向摆动你的鳍和尾巴。
I can't. I have a bad fin.
我不行,我的鳍太弱了。
Never stopped me.
那又怎么样。
Just think about what you need to do.
只要想想你需要怎么做。
Come on.
加油。
Perfect.
很好。
- Yay! - You did it!
-耶! -你成功了!
Good squirming. Ha ha ha!
做得很好。 哈哈哈!
Wow. From the ocean... just like you, Gill.
喔。他来自大海-- 就像你一样,吉哥。
Yeah.
是啊。
I’ve seen that look before.
我曾经见过你这个表情。
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么?
I’m thinking...
我在想...
tonight, we give the kid a proper reception.
今天晚上,我们要给这个孩子来一个适当的接待。
So, kid, you got a name or what?
那么,孩子, 你有名字什么的吗?
Nemo. I’m Nemo.
尼莫。我叫尼莫。
Nemo. Nemo.
尼莫。尼莫。
Are you gonna eat that?
你要吃那个吗?
- Careful with that hammer. - Huh?
-小心那个锤子。 -啊?
No, no.
不,不。
What does it say? Dory!
上面是怎么说的?多莉!
A sea monkey has my money.
一个海怪拿了我的钱。
Wake up. Get up. Come on.
醒醒。起来,快点。
Come on!
快点!
- Yes, I’m a natural blue. - Get up!
-是的,我生来就是蓝色的。 -起来!
Look out! Sharks eat fish!
小心! 鲨鱼吃鱼的!啊!
-啊! -啊!
啊!
Wow. Dusty.
喔,都是灰。
The mask. Where's the mask?
面罩 面罩哪去了?
No! No, not the mask!
不!不,不要!
Get it! Get the mask! Get the mask! Get it!
抓住它!抓住那个面罩! 抓住那个面罩!抓住它!
Hoo doot doo doot doot doo doot
# Hoo doot doo doot doot doo doot #
Whoo-hoo!
喔-呼!
La la la la la la
# La la la la la la #
lt just keeps going on, doesn't it?
它就那么掉下去了, 是不是?
Echo! Echo!
有回音!回音!
Hey, what you doing?
嘿,你在干什么?
It’s gone. I’ve lost the mask.
不见了。 我丢了那个面罩。
- Did you drop it? - You dropped it!
-你把它丢了? -是你弄丢掉的!
That was my only chance of finding my son.
那是我找到我儿子的唯一机会。
Now it's gone.
现在它不见了。
Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills...
嘿,坏脾气先生...
when life gets you down, know what you got to do?
当生活让你失望的时候, 知道你要做什么吗?
- I don't want to know. - Just keep swimming.
-我不想知道。 -继续游下去。
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming
#继续游下去,游下去,游下去 #
What do we do? We swim, swim
# 我们该怎么做? 我们继续游, 继续游 #
Dory, no singing.
多莉,不要唱了。
Ho ho ho ho ho ho
# Ho ho ho ho ho ho #
I love to swim
# 我爱游泳 #
When you want to swim
# 当你想游的时候 #
See, I’m going to get stuck now with that song.
知道吗,我被那个歌弄得心烦意乱。
- Now it's in my head. - Sorry.
-现在我头都大了。 -对不起。
Dory, do you see anything?
多莉,你看到什么了吗?
- Something's got me. - That was me. I’m sorry.
-啊!有东西抓住我了。 -那是我,对不起。
- Who's that? - Who could it be? It’s me.
-是谁? -还能是谁?是我。
Are you my conscience?
你是我的灵魂吗?
Yeah, yeah. I’m your conscience.
是的,是的。 我是你的灵魂。
We haven't spoken for a while. How are you?
好久不见。 你还好吗?
- Can't complain. - Yeah? Good.
-不告诉你。 -耶?好吧。
Now, Dory, I want you to tell me...
现在,多莉, 我想要你告诉我--
Do you see anything?
你能看到东西吗?
I see a... I see a light.
我看到...我看到亮光了。
- A light? - Yeah. Over there.
-亮光? -是的,就在那边。
- Hey, conscience, am I dead? - No. I see it, too.
-嘿,灵魂,我死了吗? -不,我也看到了。
What is it?
那是什么?
It’s so pretty.
这真是太漂亮了。
I’m feeling... happy...
我感到...很温暖...
which is a big deal for me.
这对我来说真是太好了。
I want to touch it.
我想摸摸它。
- Oh. - Ooh.
-噢。 -噢。
Hey, come back. Come on back here.
嘿,回来。 回到这来。
I’m gonna get you
# 我要追上你 #
I’m gonna get you.
我要抓到你。
I’m gonna swim with you
# 我要和你一起游 #
I’m gonna get you.
我要抓到你。
I’m gonna be your best friend
# 我要做你最好的朋友 #
Good feeling's gone.
温暖的感觉消失了。
-哇! -哇哈!
I can't see! I don't know where I’m going!
我看不到了! 我不知道我在往哪游!
啊哈!
- The mask! - What mask?
啊哈!
-面具! -什么面罩?
OK, I can't see a thing.
这下好了,我什么都看不到了。
- Oh, gee. - Hey, look, a mask.
-噢,快。 -嘿,看,面罩。
Read it!
快读!
I’m sorry, but if you could just...
对不起, 如果你能...
bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light.
把那个拿近一些, 我需要一些灯光。
bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light.
把那个拿近一些, 我需要一些灯亮。
That's great. Keep it right there.
太好了。 把它放在那吧。
- Just read it! - OK, OK.
-快念! -好的,好的。
Mr. Bossy. Uh, "P."
我的天阿。啊, “--P--歇”
OK. "P. Sher..."
好了。 “--P--歇尔...”
"Sher... P. Sher..." P. Shirley? P..."
“歇尔--歇尔--”
Oh. The first line's "P. Sherman."
噢。第一行是 “P . 歇尔曼”
"P. Sherman" doesn't make any sense!
“P . 歇尔曼” 根本没什么用啊!
OK. Second line. "42."
好的。第二行。“42号”
Don't eat me. Don't eat me.
不要吃我。 不要吃我。啊!
Light, please!
请不要关灯!
"Walla... walla..."
“袋鼠,袋鼠--”
Waah! Waah! Waah!
哇!哇!哇!
The second line's "42 Wallaby Way."
第二行是 “袋鼠街42号”
That's great. Speed read. Take a guess.
太棒了。 快念,快把它念完。
No pressure. No problem. There's a lot of pressure.
不要有压力。没事的。 压力已经够多的了。
Pressure! Take a guess now with pressure!
压力来了!现在有压力了快念完它!
- "Sydney"! It’s "Sydney"! - Duck!
-“雪梨”!是“雪梨”! -快闪!
啊!
I’m dead. I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m dead.
我死了。我死了,我死了,我死了。
I died. I’m dead.
我已经死了。我死了。
We did it, we did it
喔-呼!
# 我们成功了,我们成功了 #
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
# 哦,耶,耶,耶 #
No eating here tonight, whoo!
# 今天晚上不会被吃,喔! #
Eating here tonight
# 不会被吃 #
No, no, no, eating here tonight
# 不会,不会,不会被吃 #
- Dory. - You on a diet
-多莉。 -# 你需要节食 #
Dory! What did the mask say?
多莉! 面罩上怎么说的?
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
雪梨袋鼠大街42号,P . 歇尔曼。
I remembered what it said!
我记住上面是怎么说的了!
I usually forget things, but I remembered it!
我通常都会忘掉, 但是这次我记住了!
Whoa, whoa, wait. Where is that?
哇,哇,等等。 那是哪?
I don't know. But who cares? I remembered.
我不知道。 但是谁在乎呢?我记住了。
- Raar! - Aah!
-哇! -啊!
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
雪梨袋鼠大街42号,P . 歇尔曼
I remembered it again!
我又能记住了!
Psst. Nemo.
尼莫。
Mmm...
嗯...
Nemo
# 尼莫 #
- Huh? - Suivez-moi.
-哈? -跟我来。
Follow me.
跟我来。
Hahoo wahoo yahoo ho
Hahoo wahoo yahoo ho
Hahoo ho ho wahoo ha hee
Ha ho wahee ha ho ho ho
Hoo!
State your name.
说出你的名字。
Nemo.
尼莫。
Brother Bloat, proceed.
祖祖,该你了。
Nemo, newcomer of orange and white...
尼莫,橙底白条初来乍到者...
you have been called forth...
鱼缸水波兄弟会
to the summit of Mount Wannahockaloogie...
今天在华拿忽克啊骆鸡山
to join with us in the fraternal bonds of tankhood.
特邀你上山落草为寇,永结同心
- Huh? - We want you in our club, kid.
-哈? -我们欢迎你,孩子。
- Really? - lf...
-真的? -除非...
you are able to swim through...
你能游过...
the Ring of Fire!
火焰之环!
Turn on the Ring of Fire!
打开火焰之环!
You said you could do it.
你说你来做的,
The Ring of Fire!
火焰之环!
Bubbles, let me... Oh!
泡泡,让我--噢!
Ha hwa ha ho ho ho
Ha hwa ha ho ho ho
Ha hwa ha ho ho ho
Isn't there another way? He's just a boy!
没有其他的方式了吗? 他只是个孩子!
From this moment on, you will be known as Sharkbait.
从这一刻起, 你就叫做鲨鱼饵。
Sharkbait, oo-ha-ha!
鲨鱼饵,呼-哈-哈!
Welcome, Brother Sharkbait.
欢迎你, 鲨鱼饵兄弟。
Sharkbait, oo-ha-ha!
鲨鱼饵,呼-哈-哈!
- Enough with the Sharkbait. - Sharkbait!
-已经够了。 -鲨鱼饵
Ooh... ba-ba-do.
Ooh...ba-ba-do。
Sharkbait's one of us now, agreed?
鲨鱼饵已经是我们中的一员了,同意吗?
- Agreed. - We can't send him to his death.
-同意。 -我们不能让他去送死。
Darla's coming in five days.
达拉五天之内就会来。
So, what are we going to do?
那么,我们要怎么办?
I’ll tell you what we're gonna do...
我会告诉你 我们要怎么做--
we're gonna get him out of here.
我们帮它逃离这里。
- We'll help him escape. - Escape? Really?
-我们要帮他逃走。 -逃走?真的吗?
We're all gonna escape.
我们都要逃走。
Gill, please. Not another escape plan.
吉哥,求你了。 不要再弄逃生方案了。
Sorry, but they just never work.
对不起, 那些都没什么作用。
Why should this be any different?
这次会有什么区别么?
Why should this be any different?
这次会有什么区别么?
- Because we've got him. - Me?
-因为这次我们有他。 -我?
- You see that filter? - Yeah.
你看到那个过滤器了么? -是的。
You're the only one who can get in and out of that thing.
你是唯一的一个可以进去再出来的。
We need you to take a pebble inside there...
我们要你把一个小鹅卵石弄进去...
and jam the gears.
来卡住传动装置。
You do that, and this tank's gonna get...
我们那么做, 这个水缸就会...
filthier and filthier by the minute.
随着时间的流逝越来越脏
Pretty soon, the dentist'll have to clean the tank...
用不了多长时间,那个牙医就得清理这个水缸...
and when he does, he'll take us out of the tank...
当他要这么做的时候,他就要把我们拿出水缸...
put us in individual baggies...
把我们放在单独的袋子里...
then we'll roll ourselves down the counter...
然后我们就把我们自己滚下柜台...
out the window, off the awning...
出了窗户, 掉下遮阳蓬...
into the bushes, across the street...
进入灌木丛, 穿过街道...
and into the harbor!
然后进入港口!
It’s foolproof. Who's with me?
这是万无一失的。 谁跟我一起来?
- Aye! - Aye!
-我! -我!
I think you're nuts.
我认为你们脑袋都秀逗了。
No offense, kid, but you're not the best swimmer.
恕我冒犯,孩子, 但是你游泳实在差劲。
He's fine. He can do this.
他没问题。他能做到。
So, Sharkbait, what do you think?
那么,鲨鱼饵? 你怎么想?
Let's do it.
我们就这么干吧。
I’m going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
我要去雪梨袋鼠大街42号,P . 歇尔曼
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
I’m going to P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
我要去雪梨袋鼠大街42号,找歇尔曼
lf you ask where I’m going...
如果你问我要去哪...
I’ll tell you that's where I’m going.
我就告诉你那就是我要去的地方。
It’s P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
那是雪梨袋鼠大街42号,找歇尔曼
Where? I’m sorry, I didn't hear you.
哪?对不起。 我听不见。
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
雪梨袋鼠大街42号,找歇尔曼
Excuse me.
对不起。
Hi. Do you know how to get...
嗨。 你们知道怎么去--
Hello? Whoa. Wait. Can you tell me...
你们好?哇。等一下。 你们能告诉我--
Hey! Hold it! I’m trying to talk to you!
嘿!停下! 我想问你们个问题!
Fellas, come back here. One quick question.
伙计们,回到这来。 很快就问完。
I need to... And they're gone again.
我需要-- 他们又走了。
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
雪梨袋鼠大街42号,找 P . 歇尔曼
Why do I have to tell you over and over again?
为什么我要一次又一次的告诉你?
I’ll tell you again. I don't get tired of it...
我再告诉你一次。 我还没有厌烦--
- OK, all right. - Huh?
-好吧,那好吧。 -啊?
- Here's the thing. - Uh-huh.
-是这样。 -啊-哈?
I think it's best if I carry on from here by...
我认为最好我能继续...
by myself.
一个人走的好。
OK.
好的。
- You know, alone. - Uh-huh.
-你知道,一个人。 -啊-哈。
Without... without... I mean, not without you.
没有--没有-- 我是说,不想再和你一起。
But I don't want you... with me.
但是我不想你...跟着我。
- Huh? - Am l...
-啊? -我...
I don't want to hurt your feelings.
我不想伤害你的感情。
- You want me to leave? - I mean, not... Yes.
-你要我走? -我的意思是,不--是的。
I just can't afford any more delays...
我只是不能再有任何的耽搁了...
and you're one of those fish that cause delays.
而你是那种能让人耽搁的鱼。
Sometimes it's a good thing.
有的时候那是件好事。
There's a whole group of fish. They're delay fish.
有一大群鱼, 他们都是那种拖拖拉拉的鱼。
You mean...
你的意思是...
You mean you don't like me?
你的意思是你不喜欢我?
No, of course I like you.
不,当然我喜欢你。
It’s because I like you I don't want to be with you.
那是因为我喜欢你所以我才不想你和我一起走。
It’s a complicated emotion.
那是种复杂的感情。
- Ohh! - Don't cry. I like you.
-噢! -不要哭。我喜欢你。
Hey, you! Lady, is this guy bothering you?
嘿,你! 女士,这个家伙找你的麻烦吗?
Um... I don't remember. Were you?
嗯...我不记得了。 你做过么?
No, no, no, no, no. We're just...
不,不,不,不,不。 我们只是--
Do you guys know how I can get to...
你们知道我怎么才能到--
Look, pal, we're talking to the lady, not you.
看,伙计,我们在和女士说话,不是跟你说。
Hey, hey. You like impressions?
嘿,嘿。 你喜欢模仿秀么?
嗯-哼。
Just like in rehearsals, gentlemen.
要像预演的时候一样, 先生们。
So what are we? Take a guess.
那么我们是什么? 猜一下。
Oh, oh. I’ve seen one of those.
哦,哦。 我曾经见过一个。
I’m a fish with a nose like a sword.
我是条长着利剑般鼻子的鱼。
- Wait, wait, um... - It’s a swordfish!
-等等。。 -是剑鱼!
Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess.
嘿, 小丑鱼, 让那女士猜。
Hey, clown boy, let the lady guess.
嘿, 小丑鱼, 让那女士猜。
Where's the butter?
先生们,谁需要奶油?
Ooh! It’s on the tip of my tongue!
啊!就在嘴边!
- Lobster. - Saw that!
-龙虾。 -看这儿!
Lots of legs! Live in the ocean.
有很多爪,并且生活在海里。
- Clam! - Close enough!
-安静! -时间到!
Oh, it's a whale of a tale
一个关于鲸鱼的传说
I’ll tell you, lad...
我会跟你讲的,嗯... #
They're good.
不错。
Will somebody please give me directions?!
有人愿意为我指一下路吗?!
"Will somebody please give me directions?!"
“有人愿意为我指一下路吗?!?!”
- Ha ha ha ha ha! - I’m serious!
-哈哈! -我是认真的!
"Blah blah blah, me, me, blah!
呐呐呐,呢呢呐,
"Blah blah blah, me, me, me!"
呐呐呐呐,呢呢呢
Thank you.
谢谢。
Oh, dear. Hey! Hey, come back!
啊, 亲爱的。 嘿! 嘿, 回来!
- Hey, what's the matter? - What's the matter?
-嘿, 什么事? -什么事?
- Hey, what's the matter? - What's the matter?
-嘿, 什么事? -什么事?
While they're doing their silly little impressions...
当他们在做着那些愚蠢的模仿秀时...
I am miles from home with a fish that can't remember her name!
我正远离家乡 守着一条我连名字都记不起的傻鱼!
I bet that's frustrating.
我想这真是令人沮丧。
Meanwhile, my son is out there.
而且,我儿子还下落不明。
- Your son Chico? - Nemo?
-你的儿子吉莫? -是尼莫?
But it doesn't matter because no fish...
但也只能这样了 因为整个大海里...
in this entire ocean is going to help me.
都没有一条鱼肯帮我。
Well, I’m helping you.
嗯,我会帮你。
Wait right here.
在这儿等着。
- Guys! - Is he bothering you again?
-嗨!伙计们 -他又在烦你吗?
No, no. He's a good guy.
没有。他是好人。
Go easy on him. He's lost his son Fabio.
对他好点。他的儿子走失了。
Go easy on him. He's lost his son Fabio.
对他好点。他的儿子法比欧走失了。
Any of you heard of P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney?
你听说过雪梨袋鼠路42号 P . 歇尔曼吗?
Sydney? Oh, sure!
雪梨? 啊,当然!
Ted here's got relatives in Sydney.
这儿的特克在雪梨有亲戚。
- Don't you, Ted? - Sure do!
-不是吗, 特克? -当然有!
Oh! Hey! They know Sydney!
啊! 嘿! 他们知道雪梨!
You wouldn't know how to get there, would you?
你不知道去那里的路,是吧?
You want to follow the E.A.C.
我会跟着东流一直走。
That's the East Australian Current.
就是东澳洲暖流。
Big current. Can't miss it.
很大的洋流。不会找不到的。
It’s in... that direction.
它现在是...朝那方向流的。
And then you follow that for about...
你跟着洋流走大约...
I don't know. What do you guys think?
我不知道。你们认为呢?
About three leagues?
大约十海里吧?
That little baby will put you right past Sydney.
它正好能把你们带到雪梨的。
- Ta-da! - That's great!
-谢谢! -太好了!
Dory, you did it!
多莉,谢谢!
Oh, please, I’m just your little helper.
啊,别这样,我是你的小助手。
- Helping along. That's me. - Fellas, thank you.
-一路帮忙。就是我。 -伙计们, 谢谢。
Don't mention it! Just loosen up, OK, buddy?
别客气! 放轻松,好吗,伙计?
Oh, you guys. You really nailed him. Bye.
啊, 你们这些伙计。 你们说到点子上了。再见。
Oh, hey, ma'am. One more thing.
啊, 嘿,女士。还有一件事。
When you come to this trench, swim through it, not over it.
当你遇到这条海沟时,从下面游过去, 别从上面过去。
Trench... through it, not over it.
海沟...从下面过,别从上面过。
I’ll remember. Hey, hey!
我记住了。 嘿, 嘿!
Hey, wait up, partner! Hold on!
嘿, 等等,伙伴!等等!
Wait, wait, wait! I gotta tell you something.
等等!我有话要说。
Whoa.
哇。
Nice trench.
好漂亮的海沟。
Hello!
你好!
- OK, let's go. - No, no. Bad trench.
-好,出发。 -不,不。我看这海沟有点玄。
Come on, we'll swim over this thing.
快点,我们还是从上面游过这东西。
Whoa, partner. Little red flag going up.
嗨, 搭档,上面肯定不行。
Something's telling me to swim through it, not over it.
我记得好像有谁说过,只能走下面不能走上面
Are you looking at this thing?
嘿,我说你没有长眼睛吗?
It’s got death written all over it.
要是从下面过,那你就死定了
I really, really, really think we should swim through.
我真的,真的,真的 认为我们应该从下面穿过去。
And I’m really, really done talking about this. Over we go.
而我真的,真的认为不应该走下面。 从上面过吧。
- Trust me on this. - Trust you?
-相信我。 -相信你?
Yes, trust. It’s what friends do.
是的,信任。朋友之间就该这样。
Look! Something shiny!
瞧! 有东西在发光!
- Where? - lt just swam over the trench.
-哪儿? -就在下面。
- Come on, we'll follow it! - OK!
-快点,我们跟上来! -好吧!
Boy, it sure is clear up here.
天呐,这什么都没有。
Exactly. And look at that... there's the current.
没错。瞧-- 是洋流。
We should be there in no time.
我们一分钟也不能耽搁了。
Hey, little guy.
嘿,小家伙。
You wanted to go through the trench.
你当时还说什么从下面游过那个海沟。
I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine.
我应该叫他柔柔, 他是我的。
And he shall be my Squishy. Come here, Squishy.
他将是我的小宝贝。 过来,小柔柔。
Come here, little Squishy.
过来,小柔柔。
Ow!
-那是水母! -你是个坏柔柔!
- That's a jellyfish! - Bad Squishy!
Shoo, shoo! Get away!
嘘,嘘!快走开!
- Let me see that. - Don't touch it.
-让我瞧瞧。 -别碰它。
I won't touch it. I just want to look.
我不会碰它的。 我只是想瞧瞧。
Hey! How come it didn't sting you?
嘿!它怎么不刺你啊?
lt did. It’s just that...
刺了。 只不过...
- Ow! Ow! Ow! - Hold still.
-别动。
I live in this anemone...
我生活在海葵区...
and I’m used to these kind of stings.
经常被刺,已经习惯了。
Ow! Ow! Ow!
看上去还不太糟。 你会好的。
lt doesn't look bad. You'll be fine.
But now we know, don't we...
但现在我们应该学乖一点了,我们...
that we don't want to touch these again.
我们不要再碰这些东西了。
Let's be thankful this time it was just a little one.
我们很幸运,这次只是个小家伙。
Don't move.
别动。
- This is bad, Dory. - Hey, watch this!
-这下可坏了, 多莉。 -嘿, 瞧!
- This is bad, Dory. - Hey, watch this!
-糟透了, 多莉。 -嘿, 瞧!
Boing! Boing!
Dory!
多莉!
You can't catch me
你碰不到我
Don't bounce on the tops!
别在上面跳!
They will... not sting you!
它不...刺你?!
- The tops don't sting you! - Two in a row! Beat that!
-上面是不会刺你的! -一次跳两个呀!打呀!
Dory, listen to me. I have an idea... a game.
多莉,听我说。 我有个主意--来玩一个游戏。
- A game? - Yes.
-一个游戏? -是的。
- I love games! Pick me! - Here's the game.
-我喜欢游戏!我参加! -游戏是这样的。
Whoever can hop the fastest out of these jellyfish wins!
谁最快跳离这些水母,谁就赢!
- OK. - Rules, rules, rules!
-好。 -规则是,规则是,规则是!
You can't touch the tentacles. Only the tops.
你不得碰这些触角。只能碰上面。
Something about tentacles. Got it. Go!
不碰就不碰,知道了。出发!
Wait! Not something about 'em, it's all about 'em!
等等! 千万不能碰!
- Whee! - Wait, Dory!
等等, 多莉!
Gotta go faster if you want to win!
如果想赢,你得再快点!
Gotta go faster if you want to win!
如果想赢,你得再快点!
Whoa! Dory!
哇! 多莉!
Boing, boing, boing!
Wait a minute! Whoa! Dory!
等等! 多莉!
Whee!
We're cheating death now. That's what we're doing.
这简直是在玩命啊。 我们是在和死神赛跑。
But we're having fun at the same time.
但我们却乐在其中
I can do this. Just be careful.
我行的。但要小心。
Yeah, careful I don't make you cry when I win!
是的,小心,我赢了你别哭!
I don't think so!
哭的是你!
Ha ha ha ha!
Whoa!
哇!
Give it up, old man.
放弃吧,老家伙。
You can't fight evolution. I was built for speed.
我天生就是小飞侠。
The question is, Dory, are you hungry?
问题是, 多莉,你饿吗?
- Hungry? - Yeah.
-饿? -是的。
'Cause you're about to eat my bubbles!
你要是饿就吃我的泡泡吧!
Duck to the left! Right there!
向左下潜!就这里!
The clownfish is the winner!
小丑鱼赢了!
Whoo-hoo! We did it! Look at us!
我们成功了! 瞧我们!
Dory?
多莉?
Oh, no.
啊,不。
Dory! Dory!
多莉! 多莉!
Dory!
多莉!
Dory!
多莉!
啊!
Am I disqualified?
我输了吗?
No, you're doing fine! You're actually winning!
不,你干得很好!实际上你赢了!
But you gotta stay awake. Where does P. Sherman live?
但你得保持清醒。 P . 歇尔曼住在哪里?
P. Sherman... Wallaby Way, Sydney...
P . 歇尔曼 ... 雪梨 袋鼠路 ...
That's it!
对了!
- Wallaby Way... - Uhh! Stay awake!
-袋鼠路 ... -保持清醒!
Stay awake! Ooh! Stay awake!
保持清醒! 啊! 保持清醒!
Stay... awake!
保持...清醒!
- Awake. - P. Sherman.
-醒醒。 -P . 歇尔曼。
- Awake. - 42 Wallaby Way.
-醒醒。 -袋鼠路 42 号。
Wake up. Nemo...
醒醒。 尼莫...
Wake up. Nemo...
醒醒。 尼莫...
You miss your dad, don't you, Sharkbait?
鲨鱼饵,想你老爸了,是吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
You're lucky to have someone out there looking for you.
你可真幸运,外面有人在找你。
He's not looking for me.
他不会找我的。
He's scared of the ocean.
他害怕大海。
Peach, any movement?
桃桃,有什么情况?
He's had four cups of coffee. It’s gotta be soon.
他已经喝了至少四杯咖啡了。 我看快了。
Keep on him.
继续监视住他。
My first escape... landed on dental tools.
我第一次逃跑-- 结果掉到了牙钻上。
I was aiming for the toilet.
我本来想跳到马桶的。
Toilet?
马桶?
All drains lead to the ocean, kid.
条条水管通大海,孩子。
Wow. How many times have you tried to get out?
你曾试图逃跑了多少次?
Ah, I’ve lost count.
我已经记不清了。
Fish aren't meant to be in a box, kid.
鱼类不应该养在鱼缸里,。
lt does things to you.
久了头脑会有问题
Bubbles! Bubbles!
泡泡!
Potty break! He grabbed the "Reader's Digest."
洗手间!洗手间!他拿起了 '读者文摘。''
- We have 4.2 minutes! - That's your cue, Sharkbait.
-我们有4分20秒! -看你的了, 鲨鱼饵。
- You can do it, kid. - We gotta be quick.
-你能行的,孩子。 -我们得快点。
Once you get in, swim to the bottom of the chamber...
一好了,我们长话短说
Once you get in, swim to the bottom of the chamber...
一旦你进去,一直游到底...
and I’ll talk you through the rest.
剩下的听我的命令。
- OK. - It’ll be a piece of kelp.
-好。 -去吧,你没问题的。
Nicely done!
干得漂亮!
- Can you hear me? - Yeah!
-你听到我的话了吗? -是的!
Here comes the pebble.
鹅卵石来了。
Ptoo.
Now, do you see a small opening?
现在,你看到了一个小孔了吗?
Uh-huh!Inside it, you'll see a rotating fan.
进去,你会看到一个转动的风扇。
Wedge that pebble into the fan to stop it turning.
把这个鹅卵石塞进风扇 使它停转。
- Careful, Sharkbait! - I can't do it!
-小心, 鲨鱼饵! -我不行!
Gill, this isn't a good idea.
吉哥, 这个主意不好。
He'll be fine. Try again!
他行的。再试试!
OK.
好。
That's it, Sharkbait.
就是这样, 鲨鱼饵。
Nice and steady.
又准又稳。
I got it! I got it!
我成功了!我成功了!
- He did it! - That's great, kid!
-他成功了! -太好了,孩子!
Now swim up the tube and out.
现在顺着水管游上,就出去了。
Oh, no! Gill!
啊, 不! 吉哥!
- Sharkbait! - Oh, my gosh!
-鲨鱼饵! -啊,糟了!
Get him outta there!
把他弄出来!
- What do we do? - Oh, no!
-我们该怎么办? -啊,不!
Stay calm, kid. Just don't panic!
冷静,孩子。千万别慌张!
Help me!
救我!
Sharkbait, grab hold of this!
鲨鱼饵,咬住这个!
- No! No! No! - Feed me more!
-不!不!不! -再多伸进去一些!
- That's it! - Sharkbait! Grab it!
-就只能伸进去这么长了! -鲨鱼饵!咬住!
I got it!
我咬住它了!
Pull!
用力拉!
Gill, don't make him go back in there.
吉哥,别让他再去了。
No. We're done.
好的。我不会再让他去了。
Dude.
伙计。
- Uhh. - Dude.
-Uhh。 -伙计。
Focus, dude. Dude.
集中精神, 伙计。 伙计。
Ohh.
啊。
Oh, he lives. Hey, dude!
啊,他活过来了。 嘿, 伙计!
Ohh. What happened?
出了什么事?
Saw the whole thing, dude.
我看见整件事的经过, 伙计。
First, you were all, like, "Whoa!"...
首先,你像这样,“哇!”...
and then we were all, like, "Whoa!"...
接着你像这样,“哇!”...
and then you were, like, "Whoa."
最后你像这样,“哇...”
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀?
You, mini-man. Takin' on the jellies.
你,小丑鱼。大战水母群。
You got serious thrill issues, dude.
你可真会找刺激啊, 伙计。
- Ohh. - Awesome.
佩服。
Uhh. Oh, my stomach. Ohh!
啊,我好难受,我想吐!
Oh, man. No hurlin' on the shell, dude, OK?
啊,伙计。 别吐在我背上,好吗?
Just waxed it.
我刚打过腊。
So, Mr. Turtle...
海龟先生--
Whoa, dude. Mr. Turtle is my father.
哇, 伙计。 海龟先生是我老爸。
The name's Crush.
我叫龟龟。
Crush? Really?
龟龟?真的?
OK, Crush. I need to the East Australian Current.
好的, 龟龟。我想去东澳洲暖流。
E.A.C.?
就是EAC
Oh, dude.
啊, 伙计。
You're ridin' it, dude!
远在天边,近在眼前, 伙计!
Check it out!
抬头瞧瞧吧!
OK, grab shell, dude!
好,系上安全带, 朋友!
Grab wh-a-a-at?!
系上什...什么?!
Grab wh-a-a-at?!
系上什...什么?!
Ha ha! Righteous! Righteous!
太棒了!太棒了!
- Yeah! - Stop!
-是的! -停了!
So...
那么...
What brings you on this fine day to the E.A.C.?
你们大老远的跑东澳暖流来干什么?
Dory and I need to get to Sydney.
多莉和我要去雪梨。
Dory! Is she all right?
多莉!她没出什么事情吧?
Huh? Oh, little blue.
啊,你是说那个蓝色的小家伙吗?
She is sub-level, dude.
她在下面, 伙计。
Dory! Dory! Dory!
多莉! 多莉! 多莉!
Dory.
多莉。
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉。
This is all my fault. It’s my fault.
那都是我的错。是我的错。
Twenty-nine, thirty! Ready or not, here I come!
29,30!准备好了,我来了!
There you are!
你在哪儿啊?!
有本事就来抓我!
Dory?
多莉?
Nice wave!
漂亮的水波!
Oh, wow!
啊!
Heh heh.
Up you go!
送你上去!
Up you go!
送你上去!
Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo!
Whoa! Whoa!
哇! 哇!
Whoa-oh-oh-oh!
哇-啊-啊-啊!
- Oh, my goodness! - Kill the motor, dude.
-啊, 我的老天! -没关系, 伙计。
Let us see what Squirt does flying solo.
我们来看看小古的个人单飞表演。
哇!
Whoa! That was so cool!
哇!这真酷!
Hey, Dad, did you see that?
嘿, 老爸,你看到了吗?
Did you see me? Did you see what I did?
你看到我了吗? 你看我我刚才做的事了吗?
You so totally rock, Squirt!
你真棒,儿子!
So give me some fin.
来我们来击掌
Noggin.
碰头。
- Dude. - Dude.
-朋友。 -朋友。
Oh... intro.
啊...介绍一下。
Jellyman, offspring.
水母游侠,这是我儿子。
Offspring, Jellyman.
我儿子小古,水母游侠。
- Jellies?! Sweet. - Totally.
-水母游侠?! 厉害。 -那当然。
Apparently, I must've done something you liked... dudes.
那不算什么,承蒙各位夸奖
- You rock, dude! - Ow.
你很棒,朋友!
Curl away, my son. It’s awesome, Jellyman.
去冲浪玩吧,孩子。养孩子可真是烦人。
The little dudes are just eggs.
这些小家伙刚才还是蛋蛋。
We leave 'em on a beach to hatch...
我们把他们留在沙滩孵化...
and then, coo-coo-cachoo...
之后...
they find their way back to the big ol' blue.
他们就自己找回了来大海的路。
- All by themselves? - Yeah.
-全凭他们自己? -是的。
But, dude, how do you know when they're ready?
但伙计, 你如何知道他们自己就能行呢?
Well, you never really know.
嗯,其实你并不知道。
But when they know, you'll know, you know? Ha.
但当他们回来,你就知道了, 你懂吗?
Hey, look, everybody.
嘿,大家来看啊。
I know that dude! It’s the Jellyman!
我认识那个朋友! 他叫水母游侠!
Go on. Jump on him!
你们去吧。抱抱他吧!
- Turtle pile! - Wait, wait, wait!
-乌龟炸弹! -等等!
- Are you funny? - Where's your shell?
-你觉得好玩吗? -你的壳在哪里?
- I need to breathe! - Are you running away?
-我要透口气! -你想逃跑吗?
Did you really cross the jellyfish forest?
你真的穿过了水母群?
- Did they sting you? - One at a time!
-它们没有刺你吗? -刺过一次!
Mr. Fish, did you die?
鱼先生,那你死了吗?
Sorry, I was a little vague on the details.
抱歉,我也想听听。
So, where are you going?
那,你要去哪里?
You see, my son was taken.
是这样的,我儿子被抓了。
My son was taken away from me.
我儿子被人类抓走了。
- No way. - What happened?
-胡扯。 -发生了什么事?
No, no, kids. I don't want to talk about it.
不,孩子们。我不想谈这件事。
Aww! Please?
求你,说吧
Please?
求你
Well, OK.
嗯,好吧。
I live on this reef a long, long way from here.
我住在大堡礁 离这里很远很远。
This is gonna be good. I can tell.
这故事会很有趣。我知道。
And my son Nemo...
而我的儿子尼莫...
See, he was mad at me.
瞧,他故意和我闹别扭
And maybe he wouldn't have done it...
也许我不对他那么粗暴...
if I hadn't been so tough on him.
他不会那么做的。
I don't know.
谁知道呐。
Anyway, he swam out in the open water to this boat...
总之,他朝深处的游艇游过去了...
and when he was out there, these divers appeared...
当他到那里时,潜水员出现了...
and I tried to stop them, but the boat was too fast.
我想阻止他们, 但那游艇速度太快了。
So, we swam out in the ocean to follow them...
所以,我只好深入大海 ,一直跟踪...
They couldn't stop 'em. And then Nemo's dad...
尼莫的爸爸来不及追上它...
he swims out to the ocean, and they bump into...
他就游进了大海,碰到了...
...three ferocious sharks.
...三条凶残的鲨鱼。
He scares away the sharks by blowing 'em up!
他用水雷把鲨鱼吓跑了!
Golly, that's amazing.
天呐,他可真了不起。
And then dives thousands of feet...
然后他下潜了几千英尺...
...straight down into the dark.
...那里漆黑一片。
It’s wicked dark down there.
伸手不见五指。
You can't see a thing. How's it going, Bob?
伸手不见五指。怎么办?
And the only thing they can see down there...
在那里他唯一能看到的是...
...is the light from this big, horrible creature...
...来自这个巨大恐怖生物的光...
with razor-sharp teeth. Nice parry, old man.
带着利刃般锋利的牙齿。 躲得好,老家伙。
And then he has to blast his way...
他得尽快找到...
So, these two little fish have been...
所以,这两条小鱼已经...
searching the ocean for days on the East Australian Current.
在东澳洋流中搜寻了几天了。
Which means that he may be on his way here right now.
也就是说它也许现在就在这里。
That should put him in Sydney Harbor...
这可以带他到雪梨...
...in a matter of days. I mean, it sounds like...
...一天之内。 我是说,听起来...
this guy is gonna stop at nothing...
这家伙找不到他的儿子,
...till he finds his son. I sure hope he makes it.
是誓不罢休... 我真心地希望他能成功。
That's one dedicated father, if you ask me.
我可以说这是个有责任心的父亲。
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Would you just shut up?!
你们能住嘴吗?!
You're rats with wings!
你们简直是一群会飞的老鼠!
Bloke's been looking for his boy Nemo.
那条鱼一直在找他的儿子尼莫。
- Nemo?! - He was taken off the reef...
-尼莫?! -他被人类带离了大堡礁...
- Take it! You happy? - Mine! Mine! Mine!
-拿去!高兴了吧? -我的! 我的! 我的!
Hey, say that again! Something about Nemo.
嘿, 再说一遍!关于尼莫的事。
Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的!
Whoooa...
Mine?
Hyah!
我的?
Last I heard, he's heading towards the harbor.
最新的消息是,他正在来这的路上。
Ho ho! Brilliant!
啊!太好了!
Is he doing OK?
他没事吧?
Is he doing OK?
他没事吧?
Whatever you do, Don't mention D-a-r...
无论你做什么, 不要提那个女孩的名字-
It’s OK. I know who you're talking about.
没关系。我知道你们在说谁。
Gill?
吉哥?
Gill?
吉哥?
Hey, Sharkbait.
嘿, 鲨鱼饵
I’m sorry I couldn't stop the...
对不起,我不能弄停那个--
No, I’m the one who should be sorry.
不,应该是我道歉。
I was so ready to get out...
我太想出去了...
so ready to taste that ocean...
太想尝尝大海的味道...
I was willing to put you in harm's way to get there.
为此我甚至要你去冒生命危险。
Nothing should be worth that.
绝对不值得这么做。
I’m sorry I couldn't get you back to your father, kid.
对不起, 我不能帮你会到你父亲身边,孩子。
All right. Hey, hey, hey...
好了。 嘿, 嘿, 嘿--
What the...
-什么-- -啊!
That's one way to pull a tooth.
那是拔牙的唯一方法。
Huh. Darn kids.
该死的小家伙。
Good thing I pulled the right one, eh, Prime Minister?
好消息是我拔对了牙,不是吗?
Hey, psst!
嘿!
Oh, Nigel! You just missed an extraction.
啊, 祖哥!你刚好错过了一次拔牙表演。
Has he loosened the periodontal ligament yet?
他弄松了牙组织韧带了吗?
What am I talking about? Where's Nemo?
我在胡说些什么呀?尼莫在哪里?
- I’ve got to speak with him. - What is it?
-我有话要跟他说。 -是什么?
Your dad's been fighting the entire ocean...
你的爸爸正在穿越整个大海...
- looking for you. - My father? Really?
-就为了找到你。 -我父亲?真的吗?
He's traveled hundreds of miles, battling sharks and jellyfish...
他辗转数百海里, 打败鲨鱼穿越水母群--
Sharks? That can't be him.
鲨鱼?那不可能是他。
What was his name? Some sort of sport fish.
它是什么鱼来着? 一种观赏鱼。
- Tuna? Trout? - Marlin?
-金枪鱼?鳟鱼? -莫林?
Marlin! The little clownfish from the reef.
对,他的名字叫莫林! 来自大堡礁的小丑鱼。
It’s my dad! He took on a shark!
是我老爸!他打败鲨鱼了!
I heard he took on three.
我听说是三条。
- Three sharks? - That's 4,800 teeth!
-三条鲨鱼? -那可是四千八百颗牙齿!
After you were taken by Diver Dan over there...
自从你被那条船抓走后...
your dad followed the boat like a maniac.
你父亲像疯了一样跟着那艘船。
Really?
真的?
He's swimming, giving it all he's got...
他追啊追,不顾一切得追。。
and then three gigantic sharks capture him...
突然三条鲨鱼碰到了他...
and he blows them up and dives thousands of feet...
他炸飞了他们 然后潜到了几千英尺下面...
and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth!
又被长着巨大牙齿的怪兽追捕!
He ties this demon to a rock, and what's his reward?
他把那个怪兽绑在了岩石上, 他得到了什么奖赏呢?
He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest!
他和整个水母群战斗!
Now he's with a bunch of sea turtles on the E.A. C...
现在他正和一群海龟在东流上...
and the word is he's headed this way right now... to Sydney!
顺着东澳暖流直奔雪梨!
- Wow! - What a good daddy!
多么了不起的爸爸!
He was looking for you after all, Sharkbait.
他终于来找你了,鲨鱼饵。
He's swimming to the filter!
他向过滤器游去了!
- Sharkbait! - Not again!
-鲨鱼饵! -别再这样了!
Sharkbait!
鲨鱼饵!
No!
不!
You got your whole life ahead of you!
你在拿你的生命冒险!
- We'll help you, kid! - Get him out!
-我们会帮你的,孩子! -把他弄出来!
Get him out of there!
把他弄出来!
Come on, kid! Grab the end!
快点,孩子! 抓住末端!
Sharkbait!
鲨鱼饵!
- No! - Can you hear me?
-不! -听到我的话了吗?
Nemo! Can you hear me?
尼莫!你听得到吗?
Yeah, I can hear you.
是的, 我听得到。
Sharkbait, you did it!
鲨鱼饵,你成功了!
Sharkbait, you're... covered with germs!
鲨鱼饵, 你... 身上全都是细菌! 啊!
Ha ha! That took guts, kid.
真勇敢,孩子。
All right, gang, we have less than 48 hours...
好了,弟兄们,达拉回来之前, 我们只有不到48小时的时间。
This tank'll get plenty dirty in that time...
before Darla gets here.
到那时候这个水箱会脏乱不堪...
but we have to help it along any way we can.
我们要尽量努力搞脏它。
- Jacques? No cleaning. - I shall resist.
-虾虾? 停止清理。 -我尽力而为。
Everybody else, be as gross as possible.
其他人尽可能搞脏这里。
Think dirty thoughts.
用肮脏的方法思维。
We're gonna make this tank so filthy...
我们要搞的这个水箱 脏到...
the dentist will have to clean it.
那个牙医不得不清理的地步。
- Good work! - Ha ha ha!
干得好!
All right, we're here, dudes!
好了,我们到了, 伙计们!
Get ready! Your exit's coming up, man!
准备!你出口就要到了,伙计!
Where? I don't see it!
哪里?我看不到!
Right there! I see it! I see it!
就在那边!我看到了!我看到了!
The swirling vortex of terror?
你是说那个恐怖的漩涡?
- That's it, dude. - Of course it is.
-是的, 伙计。 -就是。
OK, first, find your exit buddy.
好了,首先,找一个冲出去的伙伴。
Do you have your exit buddy?
找到冲出去的伙伴了吗?
Yes!
是的!
Squirt give you a rundown of proper exiting technique.
小虎还会给你演示正确的起跳姿势。
Good afternoon! We'll have a great jump today!
下午好!今天我们要进行最刺激的跳跃!
OK, crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall.
好, 碰到水壁时 要使劲的往回冲。
There's a screaming bottom turn, so watch out!
漩涡下面有厉害的回旋!
Remember... rip it, roll it, and punch it!
记住-- 快接,快滑!
He's trying to speak to me, I know it!
我看出来了,它好像是跟我说话呐!
You're really cute, but I don't know what you're saying!
听着。你讲得很棒,但我一句也没听懂!
Say the first thing again.
你再重复一遍,好吗。
OK, Jellyman! Go, go, go!
好的, 水母游侠! 出发!
-哇!
-哇! -哇!
That was... fun!
这很...有趣!
I actually enjoyed that.
我真得觉得很过瘾啊。
Hey, look, turtles!
嘿, 瞧,乌龟们!
Ha ha! Most excellent!
很完美!
Now turn your fishy tails around...
启动你的鱼尾吧...
and swim straight on through to Sydney!
直接游向雪梨吧!
No worries, man!
旅途愉快, 伙计!
No worries! Thank you, dude Crush!
一路顺风! 谢谢, 龟龟朋友!
- Bye! - Bye, Jellyman!
-再见! -再见, 水母游侠!
You tell your little dude I said hi, OK?
转告你的小家伙,我的问候,好吗?
See ya later, dudes!
回头见, 伙计们!
Bye, everyone!
再见,大家!
Nemo would have loved this.
尼莫应该会喜欢这个的。
Ooh! Hey! Crush, I forgot!
啊! 嘿!龟龟,我忘了!
How old are you?
你多大了?
150, dude! And still young! Rock on!
150岁,朋友!还很年轻!
150! 150! I gotta remember that.
150岁! 150岁!我可不会忘的。
Whoa.
哇。
- We going in there? - Yep.
-是往那边走吗? -没错。
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney?
雪梨,袋鼠路 42号 歇尔曼?
Yep. We're gonna just swim straight.
没错。我们只要直着游就行了。
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
只要继续游 只要继续游
Dory...
多莉...
Boy, this is taking awhile.
天呐,这还要花一段时间。
How about we play a game?
我们玩个猜谜游戏如何?
OK.
好的。
OK, I’m thinking of something orange...
好,我在想一种橙色的...
and it's small...
个子小的--
- It’s me. - Right!
-就是我。 -对!
It’s orange and small...
橙色的,小的--
It’s me.
就是我。
All righty, Mr. Smartypants.
没错,机灵鬼先生。
And it's orange and small and white stripes...
橙色的,而且,有白条纹的--
And it's orange and small and white stripes...
橙色的,而且,有白条纹的--
Me. And the next one, just a guess, me.
我。我猜下一个谜语的答案,
- That's just scary. - Wait, wait, wait.
-还是我。你吓坏我了。 -等等。
I have definitely seen this floating speck before.
我之前肯定是见过这个漂浮物。
That means we've passed it before...
也就是说,我们之前来过这里...
and that means we're going in circles...
也就是说,我们在兜圈...
and that means we're not going straight!
也就是说,我们没有走直线!
- Hey, hey! - Get to the surface.
-嘿, 嘿! -到水面去看看。
We'll figure it out up there. Let's go!
上到那里我们会搞清楚的。 走吧!
- Hey! Relax. - What?
-嘿! 放松点。 -什么?
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Now, let's ask somebody for directions.
现在,我们去找个人问一下路。
Now, let's ask somebody for directions.
现在,我们去找个人问一下路。
Fine. Who do you want to ask, the speck?
很好。你想问谁,那个漂浮物吗?
- There's nobody here! - There has to be someone.
-这儿没有其他鱼! -一定有其他的鱼。
It’s the ocean, silly. We're not the only two in here.
这是大海,笨蛋。 不会只有我们两个。
Let's see. OK, no one there.
让我瞧瞧。是的,这边没有。
Nope. Nada.
空空如也。
There's somebody. Hey! Excuse...
那里有鱼。 嘿! 打扰-
Dory, Dory, Dory! Now it's my turn.
多莉, 多莉, 多莉! 该我出题了。
I’m thinking of something dark and mysterious.
我想这是某种可怕神秘的东西。
It’s a fish we don't know. lf we ask it directions...
是一种我们不了解的鱼。 如果我们向它问路...
it could ingest us and spit out our bones!
他可能会把我们吞下去 再吐出我们的骨头!
What is it with men and asking for directions?
一个大男人问个路怎么也这么麻烦?
I don't want to play the gender card right now.
我现在不想说男人和女人的问题。
Let's play the "Let's Not Die" card.
我们只想说保命的问题。
- You want to get out of here? - Of course I do.
-你想离开这里吗? -当然想。
How are we gonna do that unless we give it a shot?
除非我们问他 不然我们怎么离开这里呢?
Dory, you don't fully understand...
多莉,你没有完全明白--
Come on. Trust me on this.
别这样。相信我。
All right.
好吧。
Excuse me! Whoo-hoo! Little fella?
打扰了!小家伙?
Hello! Don't be rude. Say hi.
你好!别没礼貌。打招呼呀。
Hello! Don't be rude. Say hi.
你好!别没礼貌。打招呼呀。
Ha. Hello.
你好。
- His son Bingo... - Nemo.
-他的儿子槟格-- -是尼莫。
- Nemo was taken to... - Sydney.
-尼莫被抓到-- -雪梨。
Sydney! And it's really, really important...
雪梨!尽快赶到那里 对我们来说真得很重要。
that we get there as fast as we can...
so can you help us out?
你能帮我们吗?
Come on, little fella. Come on.
别这样,小家伙。求你了。
Dory, I’m a little fella.
多莉, 我才是小家伙。
I don't think that's a little fella.
我不认为那是个小家伙。
Oh! Big fella. Whale. OK.
啊!大家伙。 鲸。好。
Maybe he only speaks whale.
也许他只会说鲸语。
Mooo! Weee neeed...
我我们 想想要...
- Dory? - Tooo fiind his son.
-多莉? -找找到到他的儿子。
What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale?
你在干什么? 你肯定你说的是鲸语?
Can youuuu give us diiirectionsss?
你你能告诉我们方方向吗?
Can youuuu give us diiirectionsss?
你...你能告诉我们方...方向吗?
Dory! Heaven knows what you're saying!
多莉! 只有鬼知道你在说什么!
- See, he's swimming away. - Cooome baaack.
-瞧,他游走了。 -回...回...来...来。
He's not coming back. You offended him.
他不会回来了。 他一定生气了。
- Maybe a different dialect.
-也许该用另一种鲸语
- Moooohhhmmooo... - Dory!
多莉!
This is not whale. You're speaking upset stomach.
这根本不是鲸语。 你说得是胡话。
- Maybe I should try humpback. - Don't.
-也许我应该试试座头鲸语。 -别。
- Maybe I should try humpback. - Don't.
-也许我应该试试座头鲸语。 -别。
Wooooooo...
- You actually sound sick. - Maybe louder?
-难听死了。 -也许该更大声点吗?
- Rah! Rah! - Don't do that!
别这样!
Too much orca. Didn't it sound orca-ish?
太像虎鲸了。 听起来像虎鲸吗?
lt doesn't sound orca.
行了,不像虎鲸。
lt sounds like nothing I’ve ever heard.
你说得什么鱼都不像。
- Oooooo! - Ohh!
It’s just as well. He might be hungry.
也许此时。他正饿着呢。
It’s just as well. He might be hungry.
也许此时。他正饿着呢。
Whales don't eat clownfish. They eat krill.
鲸不吃小丑鱼。他们吃海虾。
- Swim away! - Oh, look, krill!
-快游开! -啊,瞧, 海虾!
Move, Dory, move!
快跑, 多莉,快跑!
Move, Dory, move!
快跑, 多莉,快跑!
Look at that. Would you look at that?
瞧。你看到了吗?
Filthy. Absolutely filthy.
肮脏。绝对肮脏。
All thanks to you, kid. You made it possible.
谢谢你,孩子。 这都是你的功劳
Jacques, I said no cleaning.
虾虾,我说过不用清理。
I am ashamed.
我受不了。
Look! Scum angel!
瞧!垃圾天使!
Bubbles! I love the bubbles!
泡泡!我爱泡泡!
Flo? Has anybody seen Flo?
亮亮?有人见过亮亮吗?
9:00 and cue dentist.
9:00 牙医来了
Hello, Barbara. Sorry I’m late.
你好, 芭芭拉。对不起我迟到了。
OK, here we go. Here we go, OK.
好,我们做好准备 我们做好准备,好的。
Little Davey Reynolds...
小大卫。雷诺斯,你好吗...
Walks to the counter, drops the keys...
走向工作台了,放下钥匙...
Bloat, that's disgusting!
张开,真令人恶心!
Tastes pretty good to me.
对我来说味道不错。
- Urrrp! - Eww!
Don't you people realize we are swimming in our own...
人类哪知道这是我们鱼类的杰作!
Shh! Here he comes!
嘘!他来了!
Crikey. What a state.
奇怪。真是脏透了。
Ohh. Barbara, what's my earliest appointment tomorrow?
啊。芭芭拉, 我明天最早的预约是几点?
- 10:00, luv. - Leave it open, would you?
-10:00整。 -10点之前不接病人,听到了吗?
I’ve gotta clean the fish tank before Darla gets here.
在达拉到这里之前 我得清理下鱼缸。
Did you hear that, Sharkbait?
你听到了吗, 鲨鱼饵?
Yay! He's gonna clean the tank!
是的!他要清理鱼缸!
We're gonna be clean!
我们可以出去了!
You ready to see your dad, kid?
你准备好去见你老爸了吗,孩子?
- Uh-huh. - Of course you are.
你当然准备好了。
I wouldn't be surprised if he's out there...
我想他一定在海港那边的码头上等着迎接你呐。 你说对吗?
in the harbor waiting for you right now.
in the harbor waiting for you right now.
Yeah.
是的。
Here comes the big one.
来了一个大浪。
Ooh! Come on! You gotta try this!
啊!快点!你别错过机会!
- Will you just stop it? - Why? What's wrong?
-你能不能别闹了? -为什么?有什么问题吗?
We're in a whale, don't you get it?
我们在鲸鱼的肚子里面, 你还不明白吗?
- Whale? - A whale!
-鲸鱼? -一头鲸鱼!
You had to ask for help! And now we're stuck here!
这都怪你问什么路! 这就是问路的下场!
Wow, a whale. I speak whale.
鲸鱼。你知道的, 我懂鲸语。
No, you're insane! You can't speak whale!
不,你疯了!你根本不会说鲸语!
I have to get out! I have to find my son!
我得出去!我得去找我儿子!
I have to tell him how old sea turtles are!
我的告诉他海龟有多老!
Hey...
嘿...
you OK?
你没事吧?
There, there. It’s all right.
别这样。一切都会好起来的。
It’ll be OK.
会没事的。
No. No, it won't.
不。不,不会的。
Sure it will. You'll see.
肯定会没事的。等着瞧。
No. I promised him I’d never let anything happen to him.
不。我向他保证过 不会让他有任何事的。
Huh. That's a funny thing to promise.
真是奇怪的许诺。
What?
什么?
You can't never let anything happen to him.
你不可能不让他出任何事情。
Then nothing would ever happen to him.
那等于不让他做任何事情。
Not much fun for little Harpo.
那他什么乐趣也没有了
- Hmm. - What's going on?
发生什么事了?
Don't know. I’ll ask him.
不知道。我要问问他。
- Dory... - Whaaat's goooing onnn?
-多莉... -发...发生什么事了?
I think he says we've stopped.
我想他嫌我们太吵了
Of course we've stopped. Stop trying to speak whale.
我们是够吵的了 不要再说什么鲸语了。
You'll make things worse. What is that noise?
你会令一切变得更糟。 那是什么声音音?
Oh, no. Look what you did.
啊, 不。瞧你都干了些什么呀。
The water's going down. It’s going down!
水位在下降。在下降!
Really? You sure about that?
真的?你肯定吗?
Look! Already it's half empty!
瞧!水只剩下一半了!
I’d say it's half full.
应该说还有一半。
Stop that! It’s half empty!
够了!还剩一半
OK, that one was a little tougher.
好,这句可不大好翻译。
He either said we should go to the back of the throat...
他或许在说我们应该进他的喉咙去...
or he wants a root beer float.
或者他想喝点无酒精饮料。
Of course he wants us to go there!
这话不是明摆着的嘛!
That's eating us!
他是要吃掉我们了!
How do I taste, Moby? Do I taste good?
我的味道如何, 大家伙Moby(小说《白鲸记》中的角色)? 我的味道很好吧?
Tell him I’m not interested in being lunch!
告诉他我对成为他的午餐没兴趣!
- OK. Heee... - Stop talking to him!
-好的。他...他-- -别对他说了!
What is going on?
怎么了?
I’ll check. Whaaat...
我看看。什么...么事--
No more whale! You can't speak whale!
不要再说鲸语了! 你不会说鲸语了!
- Yes, I can! - No, you can't!
-我会! -你不会!
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
你以为你会,但其实你不会, 尼莫!
- OK. - Dory! Oof!
-好了。 -多莉,别!
He says it's time to let go.
他说是让我们离开的时候了。
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的。
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
How do you know something bad isn't gonna happen?
你怎么知道我们不会碰上倒霉的事情?
I don't!
我不知道!
Ha ha ha! We're alive!
我们还活着!
Look! Sy-d-ney... Sydney!
瞧!雪-梨--雪梨!
Sydney! Sydney again!
雪梨! 又是雪梨!
You were right, Dory! We made it!
你是对的, 多莉! 我们成功了!
We're gonna find my son!
我们会找到我儿子的!
Thaaank yoouuu, sirrr!
谢-谢 你-你,先-生!
Thaaank yoouuu, sirrr!
谢-谢 你-你,先-生!
Wow. I wish I could speak whale.
我真希望我会说鲸语。
All we gotta do is find the boat that took him.
我们要做的是找到抓走他的那艘船。
- Right! - We can do this!
-对! -我们行的!
Morning.
早。
It’s morning, everyone! Today's the day!
是早晨了,大家! 今天就是那个逃亡日!
The sun is shining, the tank is clean...
阳光明媚 鱼缸乾净了...
and we are getting out... The tank is clean.
我们就要出去了-- 鱼缸乾净了。
The tank is clean!
鱼缸乾净了!
But how?
怎么会?
Boss must've installed it while we were sleeping.
当我们熟睡的时候 一定是牙医装了这个。
- What are we gonna do? - What's it say, Peach?
-我们该怎么做? -有什么办法, 桃桃?
I can't hear you, Peach.
我听不到, 桃桃。
The Aquascum 2003 is an all-purpose, self-cleaning...
2003水得清 具有自动清洁
maintenance-free, salt water purifier...
免于维护污水过滤等功能......
that is guaranteed to extend the life of your aquarium fish.
保证大大延长你水族箱里的鱼的寿命。
Stop it!
别说了!
The Aquascum is programmed to scan...
2003水得清设定为...
your tank environment every five minutes?!
每五分钟扫瞄一次你的鱼缸
Scan? What does that mean?
扫瞄?那是什么意思?
Temperature... 82 degrees...
温度--华氏82度...
Temperature... 82 degrees...
温度--华氏82度...
PH balance... normal.
酸硷值--正常。
- Ooh. - Nice.
-啊。 -不错。
Ooh... Oh! Curse you, Aquascum!
啊--啊! 去死吧, 水得清!
That's it for the escape plan. It’s ruined.
我们的逃跑计划又完了。
Then what are we gonna do about...
那我们下步做什么--
Darla!
达拉!
Darla!
达拉!
Stay down, kid!
躲起来,孩子!
- False alarm. - Whew.
-虚惊一场
My nerves can't take much more of this.
我的神经再也经受不了了。
What'll we do when that brat gets here?
我们该怎么对付那个金鱼杀手?
- I’m thinking. - Oh! Gill!
-我正在考虑。 -啊! 吉哥!
- Nemo! I’m coming! - Help me! Help me!
-尼莫! 我来了! -救我!救我!
Swim down! Come on, kid!
往下游!快点,孩子!
- Everybody jump in! - Swim down!
-大家跳进来! -向下游!
- That's it! - What the...?
-就是这样! -怎么回事?
- Yay! - Ha ha! Good work!
干得好!
Gill!
吉哥!
- Nemo! - Sharkbait!
-尼莫! -鲨鱼饵!
- Roll, kid! - Lean! Lean!
-快打滚,孩子! -翻过来!翻过来!
Whoops. That would've been a nasty fall.
差点就掉下去了。
Gill! Don't let me go belly-up!
吉哥!我不想死!
Just calm down, Nemo. You won't go belly-up.
冷静, 尼莫。 你不会死的。
I promise. You're gonna be OK.
我保证。你不会有事的。
Darla!
达拉!
Do any of these boats look familiar to you?
这些船里面 有没有你觉得熟悉的?
No, but the boat has to be here somewhere.
没有,但那艘船一定在这里的某个地方。
Come on, Dory. We're gonna find it.
快点, 多莉。 我们要找到它。
I’m totally excited. Are you excited?
我太兴奋了。 你兴奋吗?
Dory, wake up. Wake up, come on.
多莉, 醒醒。 醒醒, 快点。
Duck!
鸭子!
That's not a duck. It’s a... pelican!
那不是鸭子。 那是...鹈鹕!
No! I didn't come this far to be breakfast!
不!我来从这么远来 不是为了当他早餐的!
Hey, Nigel. Would you look at that?
嘿, 祖哥 你瞧那边?
What? What?
什么?什么?
Sun's barely up and Gerald's had more than he can handle.
太阳刚刚升起 而吉拉德就被撑得走不动了。
Yeah. Reckon somebody ought to help the poor guy.
是的。 找个人去帮帮这个可怜的家伙吧。
Yeah, right. Yeah.
是的, 没错。 是的。
Don't everybody fly off at once.
那就不劳你们大驾了
All right, Gerald. Fish got your tongue?
没事的, 吉拉德 鱼塞住你的舌头了吗?
Love a duck!
-啊!
Love a duck!
-啊!
I gotta find my son Nemo!
我得去找我儿子尼莫!
Nemo? He's that fish!
尼莫?他就是那条鱼!
The one that's been fighting the whole ocean!
那条打遍大海无敌手的鱼!
I know where your son... Huh?
我知道你儿子在那里
Wait! Come back! Stop!
等等!回来!停下来!
Dory, keep going! He's crazy!
多莉,继续走!他疯了!
I got something to tell you!
我有事要告诉你!
Mine.
我的。
Don't make any sudden moves.
千万别轻举妄动。
Hop inside my mouth if you want to live.
要想活命,就跳进我的嘴里。
Hop in your mouth? How does that make me live?
跳进你的嘴里? 那我们怎么能活命吗?
Mine?
我的?
Because I can take you to your son.
因为我能带你去见你儿子。
Because I can take you to your son.
不,你只能带我去见儿子
- Yeah, right. - No. I know your son.
-是的,没错。 -不。我认识你儿子。
He's orange with a gimpy fin on one side.
他是橙色的,有一边鳍有残障。
That's Nemo!
那是尼莫!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Fasten your seat belts!
系紧你们的安全带!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Everybody hold on!
大家坐稳了!
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
我的! 我的! 我的! 我的! 我的!
Too loud! Too loud for me!
太吵了!吵死我了了!
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
# 一闪,一闪,小星星 #
Find a happy place! Find a happy place!
我要搬走! 找个安全的地方!
Darla, your uncle will see you now.
达拉,你的叔叔要立刻见你。
All right, let's see those pearly whites.
好的,我们来看看那些小乳牙。
Raah! I’m a piranha. They're in the Amazon.
我是食人鱼住在亚马逊河。
And a piranha's a fish, just like your present.
食人鱼也是一种鱼 就像你的生日礼物一样。
I get fishy, fishy
# 我有鱼了,鱼了 #
Oh, no. Poor little guy.
啊, 不。可怜的小家伙。
- He's dead. - Sharkbait!
-他死了。 -鲨鱼饵!
Yay! Fishy, fishy, fishy!
鱼,鱼,鱼!
Must've left your present in the car, sweetie.
我大概把你的礼物忘在车里了, 宝贝。
- Ohh! - I’ll go and get it.
-啊! -我这就去帮你拿。
- He's still alive! - He's not dead!
-他还活着! -她没死!
What's happening? Why is he playing dead?
怎么了? 他为什么要装死?
He's gonna get flushed down the toilet.
它会被冲进下水道的。
- He's gonna get out of here! - He's gonna get flushed!
-他要离开这里了! -他将被冲走!
What a smart little guy!
多么聪明的小家伙!
Oh, no! Not the trash can!
啊,不!是垃圾桶!
Nemo! No!
尼莫!不!
- Hey! I found his dad! - Where's Nemo?
-嘿!我找到他爸爸了! -尼莫在哪里?
- Dentist! - He's over there!
-牙医! -他在那边!
What's a dentist? Nigel, get in there!
什么是牙医? 祖哥,快进去!
- I can't go in there! - Yes, you can! Charge!
-我不能进去! -你能行的!祖哥!
What the...?
-什么鬼--?
Darla, sweetie, look out!
多拉,宝贝,小心!
Hold still!
别动!
Easy! Easy!
安静!别紧张!
Hold still!
-别动!
Nobody's going to hurt you! Oof!
没有人会伤害你的!
Nemo.
尼莫。
Oh, my goodness.
啊, 我的老天。
Gotcha! Keep down!
抓到了!别乱动!
Nemo!
尼莫!
Daddy?
爸爸?
Out with you! And stay out!
你出去!出去!
Daddy?
老爸?
Fishy?
小鱼?
Fishy! Wake up!
小鱼! 醒醒!
Oh, no!
啊,不!
To the top of Mount Wannahockaloogie!
快上山顶上去!
Why are you sleeping?
你为什么在睡觉?
- Hurry! - Bloat!
-快点! -祖祖!
Ring of Fire!
开火!
Fishy!
小鱼!
Crikey! All the animals have gone mad!
啊!这些动物简直都发疯了!
Unh!
Aaah! Get it out!
出去!
- Smack her in the head! - Go, Gill, go!
-砸她的头! -快, 吉哥,快!
Fish in my hair!
鱼在我的头发里!
Gill!
吉哥!
Sharkbait... tell your dad I said hi.
鲨鱼饵... 代我向你老爸问好。
Go get 'em!
成功了!
- He did it! - Yay!
-他成功了! -是的!
- I’m so happy! - Is he gonna be OK, Gill?
-我太高兴了! -他没事吧, 吉哥?
Don't worry. All drains lead to the ocean.
别担心。条条水管通大海。
Fishy!
小鱼!
Daddy!
爸爸!
I’m so sorry.
我很难过。
Truly, I am.
真的,没能帮到你。
Truly, I am.
真是对不起。
- Hey. - Dory...
-嘿。 -多莉...
if it wasn't for you...
如果不是因为你...
I never would've even made it here.
我永远不可能成功来到这里。
So, thank you.
所以, 谢谢。
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿,等等。
Wait. Where are you going?
等等。你要去哪里?
It’s over, Dory. We were too late.
完了, 多莉。 我们太迟了。
Nemo's gone, and I’m going home now.
尼莫死了, 我现在也要回家了。
No. No, you can't.
不。不,你不能走。
Stop!
停下来!
Please don't go away.
请别走。
Please?
求你
No one's ever stuck with me for so long before.
以前从来没有任何人和我相处这么久的。
And if you leave, I just...
而且如果你一走, 我只有...
I remember things better with you.
跟你在一起的事情才能记住事情
I do. Look... P. Sherman, 42...
我...是这样的。瞧-- P . 歇尔曼, 42号...
42...
42...
I remember it. I do. It’s there.
我记得。 我记得。就在这里。
I know it is because when I look at you...
我知道那是因为我看着你...
I can feel it.
我能感觉到。
I look at you and l... I’m home.
看着你 会让我有家的感觉。
Please...
求你...
I don't want that to go away.
我不想失去这种感觉。
I don't want to forget.
我不想忘记。
I’m sorry, Dory, but I do.
对不起,多莉,但我想...
- Manna from heaven. - Sweet nectar of life!
-上天的赏赐。 -生活的甜露!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
- This is our spot! - Get outta here!
-这是我们的地头! -离开这里!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
Yeah, that's it, fella.
是的, 就是它,伙计。
Just keep on swimmin'. You got that.
继续游。别回来了。
Too right, mate!
太对了,伙伴!
Oh! I got a live one here!
啊!我在这里找到个活的!
Have you seen my dad?
你见过我老爸吗?
Gotcha! Hey! Hey! Come back here!
抓住他! 嘿! 嘿! 回这里来!
You let him go!
你放跑了他!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Dad! Dad!
老爸!老爸!
Dad!
老爸!
啊!
Um, excuse me.
打扰了。
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I don't know where I am. I don't know what's going on.
我不知道我在那里。 我不知道发生了什么事。
I think I lost somebody, but I can't remember.
我想我丢了个人, 但我记不起来了。
It’s OK. I’m looking for someone, too.
没事的。我也正在找个人。
Hey, we can look together.
嘿, 我们可以一起找。
I’m Dory.
我叫多莉。
I’m Nemo.
我叫尼莫。
Nemo? That's a nice name.
尼莫?很好听的名字。
- Dad! - Dad!
-老爸! -老爸!
Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad?
等等。他是你老爸还是我的老爸?
- My dad. - Got it. Dad!
-我老爸。 -知道了。老爸!
- Where are we, anyway? - Dad! Dad!
-可是,我们现在在哪里呢? -老爸! 老爸!
Oh. Syl... Shi... Sydney.
啊。 雪-梨--雪梨。
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
雪梨,袋鼠路,42号 P . 歇尔曼。
Nemo!
尼莫!
It’s you! You're Nemo!
是你!你是尼莫!
Yes, yes, I’m Nemo!
是的,是的,我是尼莫!
You're Nemo! You were dead. I saw you.
你是尼莫!你已经死了呀。 我见到的。
And here you are! I found you.
而你却在这里!我找到你了。
You're not dead. And your father... Your father!
你没有死。而你的老爸--你老爸!
You know my father?! Where is he?
你认识我老爸?!他在哪里?
This way! He went this way. Quick!
这边!他从这个方向走了。快点!
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿, 嘿, 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Have you seen an orange fish swim by?
你见过一条橙色的鱼游过去吗?
- lt looks just like him! - But bigger!
-就像他! -但大一点!
Yeah, I saw him, bluey.
是的,我见过他,很悲伤的。
But I’m not tellin' you where he went...
但我不会告诉你他去那里了...
and there's no way you're gonna make me.
而且打死我也不说。
Mine.
我的。
All right! I’ll talk!
好的!我说!
He went to the fishing grounds! Aah!
他往鱼群那边去了!
Hey, look out!
嘿,小心!
I’m sorry. I’m just trying to get home.
对不起。我光想着回家了。
Dad! Dad!
老爸! 老爸!
Nemo?
尼莫?
- Daddy! - Nemo?
-老爸! -尼莫?
- Dad! - Nemo's alive!
-老爸! -尼莫活着!
- Dad! - Nemo's alive!
-老爸! -尼莫活着!
Dory? Nemo!
多莉? 尼莫!
Daddy!
老爸!
Nemo! I’m coming, Nemo!
尼莫!我来了, 尼莫!
- Dad! - Nemo! Thank goodness.
-老爸! -尼莫!感谢上帝。
It’s all right, son. It’s gonna be OK.
都好吧,儿子。 都好吧。
Turn around! You're going the wrong way!
回头!你游错方向了!
Look out!
小心!
Oh, my...
啊,我的--
Help! He-e-elp!
救命!救-命!
- Dory! - Come on!
-多莉! -快!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Help! Get us out!
救命! 救我们出去!
No, no, no! Dory!
不,不,不! 多莉!
- Dad, I know what to do! - Nemo! No!
-老爸, 我有办法! -尼莫! 不!
We have to tell all the fish to swim down together!
我们的告诉所有的鱼一起向下游!
- Get out of there now! - I know this will work!
-你快出来! -我知道这一定行!
No, I am not gonna lose you again!
不,我不能再失去你了!
There's no time! It’s the only way to save Dory!
没时间了! 这是救多莉的唯一的办法!
I can do this.
我能行。
You're right.
你是对的。
I know you can.
我知道你行。
- Lucky fin! - Now, go! Hurry!
-祝你好运! -现在,去!快点!
Tell all the fish to swim down!
告诉所有的鱼向下游!
Well? You heard my son! Come on!
嗯?你们听我儿子的! 快点!
Dory, you have to tell everybody to...
多莉,你得告诉所有人...
Swim down together!
一起向下游!
Do you understand what I’m saying to you?
你明白我对你说的话了吗?
Swim down!
向下游!
Everybody swim down!
大家向下游!
Come on, you have to swim down!
快点,你们得向下游!
Down! Swim down!
向下! 向下游!
Swim down! Swim down!
向下游! 向下游!
Don't give up! Keep swimming!
继续游!
Just keep swimming!
继续游!
That's it!
就是这样!
It’s working!
这有效!
Keep swimming! Keep swimming!
继续游! 继续游!
Just keep swimming! Keep swimming!
继续游! 继续游!
Come on, Dad!
快点, 老爸!
- You're doing great, son! - That's my dad.
-你干得太好,儿子! -那是我老爸。
Let's get to the bottom! Keep swimming!
我们游到海底! 继续游!
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
# 一起往下游, 一起往下游 #
Almost there! Keep swimming!
快到了! 继续游!
Keep swimming!
继续游!
Keep swimming!
继续游!
- Oof! - Hey!
- Dory! Where's Nemo? - There!
-多莉!尼莫在哪里? -这边!
Oh, no. Nemo!
啊, 不。 尼莫!
Nemo?
尼莫?
Nemo?
尼莫?
It’s OK. Daddy's here. Daddy's got you.
没事的。 爸爸在这里。 爸爸找到你了。
Daddy?
爸爸?
Oh, thank goodness.
啊, 感谢上帝。
Dad... I don't hate you.
老爸...我不恨你。
Oh, no, no, no.
啊, 不,不,不。
I’m so sorry, Nemo.
我很抱歉, 尼莫。
- Hey, guess what? - What?
-嘿, 猜得到吗? -什么?
Sea turtles... I met one.
海龟--我遇到一个。
And he was 150 years old.
他有150岁。
- 150? - Yep.
-150岁? -是的。
Sandy Plankton said they only live to be 100.
山笛叔叔说它们只能活到100岁。
Sandy Plankton?
山笛叔叔?
Do you think I would cross the entire ocean...
难道你爸爸走遍了五湖四海...
and not know as much as Sandy Plankton?
知道的还没有一个山笛叔叔多?
- Ha ha ha! - He was 150! Not 100!
他是150岁! 不是100岁!
Who is this Sandy Plankton who knows everything?
那个一窍不通的山笛叔叔是谁?
Time for school! Get up! Let's go!
该上学了!起床! 我们走!
Time for school! Get up! Let's go!
该上学了!起床! 我们走!
- I’m gonna win! - No, you're not!
-我会赢得! -不,你不会!
- I did it! - Aw, my own son beats me!
-我赢了! -我的儿子赢了我!
Climb aboard, explorers.
上船了,探险家们。
The sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says...
海参看着软体动物说...
"With fronds like these, who needs anemones?"
“有这样的朋友,我们还怕敌人干什么啊”
Hello, Nemo. Who's this?
你好, 尼莫。这是谁?
- Exchange student. - I’m from the E.A.C., dude!
-外国留学生。 -我是顺着东澳洋流来的朋友!
- Sweet! - Totally.
-真可爱! -没错。
Seriously, Marty.
真的, 玛蒂。
Did you really do all the things you say you did?
你真的做过你所说的那些事吗?
Pardon me.
对不起。
- Hello. - Ohh.
-你好。 -啊。
Don't be alarmed.
别慌张。
We wanted to make sure our newest member got home safely.
我们想要确保我们的新成员安全到家。
- Thanks, guys. - See you next week.
-谢谢,伙计们。 -下礼拜见。
- Keep up with the program. - Remember, fish are friends...
-训练计划一定要进行下去。 -记住,鱼类是朋友...
Not food! Bye!
不是食物!再见!
Hold on, here we go!
抓稳了,我们出发!
Next stop... knowledge!
下一站--知识海洋!
Bye, son! Have fun!
再见,儿子!祝你愉快!
Bye, Dad!
再见,老爸!
Oh! Mr. Ray, wait. I forgot something.
啊! 雷老师,等等。 我忘了点事情。
Love you, Dad.
我爱你,老爸。
I love you, too, son.
我也爱你,儿子。
Dad? You can let go now.
老爸? 你可以走了。
Sorry. Go have an adventure.
对不起。去探险吧。
Good-bye! See ya later, dudes!
再见!回头见, 朋友们!
- Bye, Elmo! - Nemo.
-再见, 艾莫! -尼莫。
- Bye, Nemo! - See you after school, Dory!
-再见, 尼莫! -放学后见, 多莉!
Bye, Dad!
再见,爸爸!
Bye, Dad!
再见,爸爸!
Bye, son.
再见, 儿子。
Barbara, I don't understand it.
芭芭拉,我不明白。
Here this thing has a lifetime guarantee...
这个东西说是永久耐用的...
and it breaks!
却说坏就坏了!
I had to clean the tank myself, take all the fish out...
我得亲自清理鱼缸了,把鱼都弄出来...
put 'em in bags, and...
把他们放在袋子里,然后--
Where'd the fish go?
鱼都去哪里了?
- Come on, Peach! - Hurry!
-来呀, 桃桃! -快点!
- You can do it! - That's it.
-你行的! -就是它。
Just a little further.
再远一点。
That's the shortest red light I’ve ever seen!
这个红灯间隔是我见过的最短的!
Come on, Peach!
快点, 桃桃!
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Somewhere Beyond the sea Somewhere, waitin' for me
在海那边某个地方有个人在为我等候
My lover stands on golden sands
我的爱人站在金色沙滩上
And watches the ships
目送着船只
That go sailin'
驶向远方
Somewhere Beyond the sea
在海那边某个地方
She's there watchin' for me
她在那里注视着我
lf I could fly like birds on high
如果我能像小鸟那样高高飞翔
Then straight to her arms
径直飞到她的怀中
I’ll go sailin'
我将远航
It’s far Beyond the stars
那么远 跨越星空
It’s near, beyond the moon
那么近 在月光下
I know
我知道
Beyond a doubt
毫无疑问
My heart Will lead me there soon
我的心会指引我马上到达
We'll meet Beyond the shore
我们会重逢在海滩上
We'll kiss just like before
我们亲吻,像从前一样
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
我们在海上,心情舒畅
And never again I’ll go sailin'
我再也不去远航
I know
我知道
Beyond a doubt
毫无疑问
My heart Will lead me there soon
我的心会指引我马上到达
Oh, we'll meet, I know we'll meet
噢,我们会重逢 我相信我们会
Beyond the shore
重逢在海滩上
We'll kiss just as before
我们亲吻,像从前一样
Happy we will be beyond the sea
我们在海上,心情舒畅
And never again I’ll go sailin'
我再也不去远航
No more sailin'
不再远航
So long, sailin', sailin'
再见,远航
No more sailin'
不再远航
Good-bye, farewell, my friend
再见,远航,我的朋友
No more sailin'
不再远航
So long
再见
Sailin'
远航
No more sailin'
不再远航
No more
不再
Farewell
再见
Auf wiedersehen
郑重告别
Adieu to you and you
永别了
No more sailin'
不再远航
No more
不再
Ohh, no more sailin'
噢,不再远航
No more, no more
不了,不了
No more sailin'
不再远航
No more
不再
One more time
再说一次
No more sailin'
不再远航