犬之岛 Isle of Dogs

上映日期: 2,018

语言: 英语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 韦斯·安德森

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 爱德华·诺顿 / 科宇·兰金 / 列维·施瑞博尔 / 比尔·默瑞 / 杰夫·高布伦 / 鲍勃·巴拉班 / 野村训市 / 格蕾塔·葛韦格 / 斯嘉丽·约翰逊 / 蒂尔达·斯文顿 /


台词
序幕
少年武士与无头祖师
Ten centuries ago, before the Age of Obedience,
一千多年前狗还未被人类驯化
free dogs roamed at liberty, marking their territory.
他们在自己的领地上自由的生活着
Seeking to extend its dominion,
直到爱猫的小林王朝为了开辟疆土
the cat-loving Kobayashi Dynasty declared war
对其发动战争
and descended in force
无情的袭击了
upon the unwary four-legged beasts.
这些毫无防备的四足动物
On the eve of total canine annihilation,
就在狗只即将灭族的那个夜晚
a child warrior sympathetic to the plight
出于对狗只的同情
of the besieged underdog dogs
一位年轻的武士选择了
betrayed his species,
背叛他的族类
beheaded the head of the head of the Kobayashi clan
砍下了小林氏族首领的头颅
and pledged his sword
并对着自己的剑
with the following battle-cry haiku.
喊出这样的俳句
I turn my back
我转身
On man-kind!
背弃人类
Frost on window-pane.
窗棂锁清霜
He would later be known
后世将其誉为
as the Boy Samurai of Legend, RIP.
传说中的少年武士 愿他安息
At the end of the bloody dog wars,
在人犬大战结束之后
the vanquished mongrels became powerless house-pets:
战败的狗只沦落为了家养宠物
tamed, mastered, scorned.
受到驯化 奴化 受人鄙夷
But they survived and multiplied.
但它们活了下来 繁衍生息
The Kobayashis, however,
然而小林氏族的人
never forgave their conquered foe.
从未原谅过他们的手下败将
电影中的人类角色都只会说本土语言只有少数台词会通过口译员外国交换生或者电子设备翻译过来
所有犬吠都将以中文形式呈现
犬之岛
The Japanese archipelago,
日本列岛
20 years in the future.
20年后的未来
小林市长
尊敬的小林市长 六次连任
Canine Saturation
狗只饱和率陡增
has reached epidemic proportions.
已经达到了十分严重的地步
An outbreak of Snout-fever
一场“癫狗烧”
rips through the City of Megasaki.
席卷了整个巨崎市
Blizzards of infected fleas, worms, ticks and lice
跳蚤 虱子 蠕虫 蜱虫的肆虐
menace the citizenship.
威胁着人类的健康
Dog-Flu threatens to cross the species threshold
“狗流感”打破物种界限
and enter the human disease-pool.
传播到了人类的身上
In a special midnight-session
在市政大厅
at the Municipal Dome,
召开的午夜会议中
Mayor Kobayashi of Uni Prefecture
海胆县的小林市长
issues emergency orders
发布了紧急市长令
对狗说不 反犬下令紧急隔离
学生反对狗只不论是家养的宠物狗还是流浪狗
both stray and domesticated.
都将被驱逐
新闻媒体根据政府法令
Trash Island becomes an exile colony.
垃圾岛成为流放狗只的殖民地
驱逐所有狗只
拯救海胆县巨崎市
The Isle of Dogs.
犬之岛
Respect-o.
我们的法律体系支持有人提出不同意见 大家请尊重
“科学党”候选人 渡边教授
It's not fair to the dogs.
对狗来说 这不公平
官方口译员 黎森
The path favored by Mayor Kobayashi
小林市长推行的做法
is cruel and unscientific.
既残忍又不科学
For a thousand years,
一千多年来
these resilient animals have loved,
这些顽强的动物爱着我们
served and protected us.
服务我们 保护我们
Now, in their time of greatest need,
在它们最需要帮助时
we forsake them again?
我们又要抛弃它们吗
       A tidal-wave of Anti-Dog hysteria
这股反狗浪潮
has crippled our moral judgment.
已经影响了我们道德判断
Give me six months, and I will deliver a serum.
给我六个月 我会研发一种血清
I'm this close, dammit.
就差一点了
“狗流感”血清
                    Dog-Flu will be eradicated. Snout-fever will be defeated.
“狗流感”迟早会根除“癫狗烧”也将消退
反犬
Canine Saturation will be returned
犬的数量
and without mass-neutering!
根本不需要大规模绝育
Whatever happened to man's best friend?
请大家别忘了 狗是人类的朋友
现场画面
No, no, no!
不 不 不
The crowd is calling for the immediate ratification
大家在呼吁 立即通过法律
and approval of the mayor's proposal.
表示赞同小林市长的提议
As a gesture of public solidarity,
作为市长 为了做出表率
Mayor Kobayashi is calling upon
小林市长叫来了
           his Assistant Hatchet-Man, Major-Domo,
他的贴身打手兼大总管
贴身打手 大总管把市长家的
点点私人“保镳狗”
Spots Kobayashi,
小林点点
into the possession of the Committee
带了上来
for Canine Desaturation.
并交给了灭犬委员会
Spots will be the first dog
点点将是第一只
to be officially deported from the city.
从城里正式驱逐出去的狗只
垃圾岛法令
Six months later.
六个月后
内有恶犬 禁止登陆
Nomadic packs of once-domesticated
曾经的宠物狗 已然变成了流浪狗
house-pets, sick and hungry,
忍受着饥饿和疾病
rove the garbage canyons and filthy ravines,
在垃圾堆中翻找着
scrounging for scraps.
残羹剩饭
One hundred per cent test positive
经测试 它们全部
for the Dog-Flu germ.
感染上“狗流感”病菌
Symptoms: weight-loss, dizziness,
症状有:消瘦 眩晕
narcolepsy, insomnia,
嗜睡 失眠
and extreme/aggressive behavior.
变得极具攻击性
                  Three-quarters display signs of early-onset Snout-fever:
其中75%出现了早期“癫狗烧”症状
         high-temperature, low blood-pressure,
高烧不退血压过低
acute moodiness
喜怒无常
and spasmodic nasal expiration.
以及间歇性鼻管痉挛
The exiled dog-population grows weaker, sadder, angrier.
遭流放的狗只 变得越发脆弱 悲伤 愤怒
背景声:狗吹哨...♪♫
Desperate.
绝望
Hey, wait a second.
等等
Before we attack each other and tear ourselves to shreds
在我们像疯狗一样相互
like a pack of maniacs,
殴打撕咬之前 倒不如
let's just open the sack first and see what's actually in it.
先打开袋子 看看里面有什么
It might not even be worth the trouble.
也许里面的东西 根本就不值得我们拼命
What do you say? I'm not sure.
你们觉得呢 呃 我不知道
Maybe.
呃 也行吧
Alright.
好吧
A rancid apple core; two worm-eaten banana peels;
苹果核 虫蛀过的蕉皮
a moldy rice cake; a dried-up pickle;
发霉的米糕 干瘪的黄瓜
tin of sardine bones; a pile of broken egg-shells;
沙丁鱼骨 干辣椒
an old, smushed-up, rotten gizzard
一块又老又干
with maggots all over it...
长满蛆的骨头
Okay, it's worth it.
够了 值得我们拼命了
Get out of here and don't come back.
滚远点 不许再回来
Sheesh, Igor. I think he chewed your ear off.
死咯 伊格 他咬甩了你的耳朵
Hmm... Hmm.
嗯 嗯
I don't think I can stomach any more of this garbage.
再多吃一口这些垃圾 我就要吐了
Same here. Words out of my mouth.
我刚想这么说来着
               I used to sleep on a lamb's-wool bean-bag
要知道我以前睡的都是羊绒豆袋
next to an electric space-heater.
旁边还有个电暖器
That's my territory. I'm an indoor dog.
那是我的地盘 我可是有家的狗
I starred in 22 consecutive Doggy-Chop commercials.
我以前可连续拍过22条狗罐头的广告
Look at me now. I couldn't land an audition.
看看我 连试镜的机会都没有了
I was the lead mascot
我是一只高中棒球队的吉祥物
for an undefeated high-school baseball team.
他们从来没输过
I lost all my spirit. I'm depressing.
现在就象丧家犬 太惨了
I only ask for what I've always had:
我只想回到原来的样子
a balanced diet, regular grooming,
平衡的膳食 定期梳毛
and a general physical once a year.
还有一年一次的身体检查
I think I might give up.
我想我要放弃了
What, right now? Right now.
这就放弃了 没错
There's no future on Trash Island.
在垃圾岛上根本就没有未来
You heard the rumor, right? About Buster.
关于巴斯特的事 你们听说了吗
Not sure. Can you remind me?
巴斯特 说来听听
Who's Buster?
巴斯特是谁
Uh, my brother from another litter.
我另一个窝的弟弟
What happened to him? Suicided.
他怎么了 自杀了
Hanged himself by his own leash.
用自己的狗绳上吊自杀了
Hmm. Oh, boy.
哦 我的天呐
I want my master.
我想我的主人
You make me sick.
你们让我觉得恶心
I've seen cats with more balls than you dogs.
我见过的猫都比你们这几条狗有种
Stop licking your wounds!
别在这舔伤口了
You hungry? Kill something and eat it.
要是饿了 那就去捕猎填饱肚子
You sick? Take a long nap.
病了 那就睡一觉
You cold? Dig a hole in the ground,
要是冷 那就在地上挖个洞
crawl into it, and bury yourself.
爬进去把自己埋了
But nobody's giving up around here,
这里全都不准说放弃
and don't you forget it, ever.
你记住 永不
君主你是君主
你是大王大王
你是爵爷爵爷
你是波士波士
I'm Chief.
我是阿头
We're a pack of scary, indestructible Alpha Dogs.
我们是群可怕 无坚不摧的领袖狗
You're talking like a bunch of house-broken... pets.
你们几只却像丧家的 宠物狗
You don't understand. Uh, how could you? You're a...
你根本不懂 呃 你当然不懂 毕竟你是
Go ahead, say it. I'm a stray, yeah.
说下去 没错 我是流浪狗
荳蔻
How does she keep her fur so clean?
她是怎么保持毛发清洁的
There's no shampoo on Trash Island.
岛上又没有洗发水
You heard the rumor, right? About her and Felix.
你...你们听说了吗 关于她和菲力的事
What'd they say? Felix? No.
什么 听说什么 菲力 没有
What happened to them? They mated.
他们怎么了 他们交配了
Ooh.
Who is Felix again?
菲力是谁来着
All the ones I like: they're never in heat.
我看中那些狗 她们从来不发情
Hey, now, that puddle-jumper's flying crooked.
嘿 你们看 那架小飞机好像要掉下来了
Oh, you're right. Ease up.
哦 还真是 别紧张
Pull up. He's gonna lose a wing.
快升起来 机翼要断了
Wow.
啊 哦
Part One: The Little Pilot."
《第一节:小机师》
Small guy. Not much meat on him.
是个小孩 没什么肉
Yeah, is he dead?
对 他死了吗
He looks dead. I have a question.
看上去死了 我有个问题
Are we eating him, or is this a rescue?
我们是吃了他 还是要救他
We don't know yet.
现在还不好说
Nobody's eating the little pilot.
谁都不能吃掉他
Not even the dead body of him. Dogs don't eat masters.
就算尸体也不行 狗狗不吃主人的
You're not our leader. We all are. Let's take a vote.
你又不是老大 人人可话事 我们来投票
All in favor of not eating the little pilot, say "Aye".
反对吃这个小机师的 请说好
Aye. Nay.
好 不好
     First-things-first:
一步步来
let's open his helmet
首先先打开头盔
so he can breathe some air if he's alive,
让他能够呼吸 然后如果他还活着
then see if we can pull that
看看能不能把
hunk of broken propeller-clutch
断了的螺旋桨残片
out of the side of his head if it doesn't kill him.
从他头上拨下来
Does that sound right? Yeah, that's right.
没问题吧 好的 没问题
       Spots-u! Spots-u! Spots-u!
点点点点点点
We get the idea.
我们明白了
You're looking for your lost dog, Spots.
你是在找你的小狗 点点
Does anybody know him? Hmm. No.
你们认识这狗吗 呃 不 不认识
In response to questions
关于小林市长的养子
regarding the purported disappearance
阿塔里失踪的
of his ward Atari,
传言
Mayor Kobayashi offers no comment
市长先生表示 无可奉告
and urges reporters to respect
并呼吁媒体
the privacy of the mayoral-household.
尊重自己家人的隐私
Atari, aged 12, was last seen early yesterday morning
阿塔里 现年12岁 昨天早晨有人见到他
rolling a small airplane onto a runway
驾驶着一架小型飞机
at Megasaki Executive Airport.
从巨崎市行政机场起飞
24 hours later.
24小时后
口哨声...♪♫
I bite.
我会咬人的
I beg your pardon. Ignore that dog.
真是不好意思 别理他
He's got Snout-fever.
他得了“癫狗烧”
Just please follow us.
请往这边走
Now, I never met him, but I asked around.
虽然我没见过他 但打听了一下
I understand he made a lot of friends.
他交了不少朋友
He had a very good-natured temperament, I'm told.
据说他脾气很不错
Of course, you would know best.
当然 你比我更了解他
It's just a bit further up here on the left.
再往前走一点 左转就到了
Anyway, as I say, he seemed to have been
如我所说
an extremely pleasant animal.
他应该是个非常友善的狗
Unfortunately, nobody could figure out
不幸的是
how to open his dog-cage.
没有狗知道怎么帮他打开狗笼
(倒叙三年前...)三年前
The sole survivor of last week's
上周列车特大事故
colossal bullet-train disaster,
中的唯一幸存者
a young boy named Atari,
小男孩阿塔里
awoke from a deep-coma early this morning
今晨从晕迷中醒来
to learn of his parents' tragic deaths
并得知了自己父母的死讯
and also the intention
他的远方表叔小林市长
of his distant-uncle, Mayor Kobayashi,
想要把他
to personally adopt him
从病房接到市长府中休养
as ward to the mayoral-household.
并表达了想收养他的意愿
交通惨剧从巨崎医院出院时
Atari who suffered the loss of his right kidney
阿塔里失去了他右边的肾脏
过世的双亲
and numerous broken bones in the crash
并伴有全身多处骨折
within the confines of Brick Mansion,
且封闭的家族宅邸中
市长府邸
where he will be educated in solitude by private tutors.
并在那里接受封闭式家庭教育
Atari has also been assigned a security-detail
为了保证阿塔里的安全
for his own protection
市长派了一只
in the form of a highly trained bodyguard-dog
训练有素的“保镳狗”保护他
named Spots Kobayashi.
该狗的名字叫做小林点点
Um, you're my new master.
你是我的新主人
My name is Spots. I'm at your service.
我的名字叫点点 从今往后任你差遣
I'll be protecting your welfare and safety
我会时刻把你的安全
on an ongoing-basis.
放在第一位
In other words: I'm your dog.
简单地说 我是你的狗
Bodyguard-dog! Not pet!
“保镳狗” 不是宠物
I can hear you, Master Atari.
我能听到 我的主人
(倒叙完毕)
Oh, no.
哦 不
You need a key.
要是有这把钥匙就能救他了
点...
巨崎大学(渡边教授)“狗流感” 治疗研究所
“狗流感”:已治愈
“癫狗烧”:可治愈
幼崽出生率:降72%
黑匣子
市政特遣队
爵爷 大王 动动+波士 爵爷
Where'd you get that? What? I always had this.
那是从哪来的 什么 我一直都有啦
I stole it off the dead skeleton.
我从骸骨偷来的
Oh, no.
啊 不对
Hey! The wrong dog died!
嗨 死错狗
The wrong dog died!
死错狗
The wrong... The wrong dog died.
死的 不是你的狗
动动那狗不是点点
Who is that?
那是谁
I can't smell him.
我闻不到他的味道
(汇报研究结果:已治愈;可治愈;出生降72%)
行政命令:所有狗只必须留在垃圾岛
最高机密:减低狗只繁衍对策
小林机械狗 - 军用战斗犬
小林药业:芥末毒气小林市政特遣队:狗监狱
“铁拳帮” 黑帮 联络人
救援无人机
市政特遣队
This is child abuse.
这是虐待儿童
Chief, you fight the robot-dog.
阿头 你来对付机械狗
Wait. What?
为什么是我
King, Duke, Boss? You attack the three dog-catchers.
大王 爵爷 波士你们对付那三个人 明白
On it. I'll guard the little pilot.
我去救小机师
On my command. Ready?
听我指令 准备好
Wait a second!
先等一下
I am not gonna fight this robot!
我才不要和机械狗打架呢
I'm against the little pilot, remember?
我本来就不想帮那个小鬼
I don't even believe in masters.
我甚至不相信主人这一套
You're the best in a scrap.
得啦 你是我们当中最劲揪的
We all know that. You like to fight.
我们都知道 你喜欢打架
Well, let's take a vote.
投票决定
All in favor of Chief
支持阿头
fighting the robot-dog, say "Aye".
来对付机械狗的 请说好
Aye. Nay.
好 不好
Sic 'em.
跟我上
重启
哈巴狗形态:打筋斗
My ward, Atari,
我的养子阿塔里
has been kidnapped against his will
在非自愿的情况下
by a pack of disobedient, contagious, infected animals.
被一群感染了“癫狗烧”的疯狗 绑架了
He will be rescued promptly, returned to safety,
我们将立即开展救援工作 保证其安全
and grounded for the duration of his childhood years.
并把他软禁至成年为止
His five dog-abductors
通过“牙齿和尾巴”识别软件
have been identified through the use
我们已辨认出了
      of advanced Tooth-and-Tail Recognition Software:
那5条恶狗
They will, of course, be captured
他们将被抓捕归案
and violently destroyed.
并处以极刑
阿塔里
Chief ought to get a check-up, too.
应该帮阿头也检查一下
He looks worse than anybody.
他伤得比我们都重
I wish somebody spoke his language.
有谁能懂他语言
Sit-o!
坐下
Well, I understood that. Sit down.
这句我懂 坐下
Sit-o!
坐下
Chief! Sit!
阿头 坐下
I don't sit.
我就不坐下
You're disobedient! Sit!
你真是太不懂事了 快坐下
No.
不坐
I wouldn't drink that, if I were you.
我劝你还是 别喝这水
It's full of toxic chemicals.
里面全都是有毒物质
How do you know?
你怎么知道
        Because my sister-in-law drank it,
因为我嫂子喝了
and her tongue turned black.
然后舌头都变黑了
Oh.
You're Felix's mate.
你是菲力的女朋友
I beg your pardon?
你在说什么
I mean, I think you mated
我听说你和
with Felix, if I heard it right?
菲力交配了 是吗
That's none of your business.
那不管你的事
No, no, I don't suggest
对 对 对 我不是说
whether it actually happened or not.
我要对此评头论足一番
I'm just saying that I recognize you
我只想说...自从听了那个谣传
from when I heard that rumor.
我便认得你了
I think I'm going to say good-night.
没事就晚安了
Wait, wait, wait. No.
等等 别... 别走
Wait. Start over. Who cares about Felix?
重新来过 别理什么菲力了
I'm Chief. That's my name.
我叫阿头 那是我的名字
I see.
知道了
I'm introducing myself. Who are you?
我已经介绍完自己了 你呢
I thought you knew all about me.
我以为关于我的事 你全都知道呢
No, I don't know anything.
怎么会呢 我什么都不知道
I should've kept my mouth shut.
我真不应该胡说八道
It's all hearsay.
那只是谣言
Anyway, you're Nutmeg.
不过 你确实是荳蔻
So you do know me, after all.
看来你也是知道一些关于我的事嘛
After all? Yes.
知道一些 没错
You a show-dog, Nutmeg?
你是演艺狗吗 荳蔻
I was bred as a show-dog.
论品种我是
I was groomed for that purpose.
论打扮也是
It wasn't my choice.
可那不是我的选择
I don't consider it my identity.
所以我并不想承认
Anyway, look around.
不过瞧瞧 诸位
What difference does it make now?
我承不承认 又有什么区别呢
So that's a yes.
也就是说 你是演艺狗
So that's a "yes", I used to be.
没错我是 以前是
May I join you?
能跟我一起走走吗
You've been attacked.
你打架了
Hmm. What else is new? You should see the other dog.
嗯 这没什么 他比我惨
Actually,
准确说
I think he was made of stainless-steel.
他是不锈钢做的
I couldn't get my teeth into him.
所以我咬不入他
Who is the little pilot?
那小机师是谁
What'd he do? Why are they after him?
他来干吗 他们为什么捉他
Nobody knows.
不知道
You're a stray, aren't you?
你是流浪狗 对吧
Yes, I'm a stray.
没错 我是流浪狗
But aren't we all? In the last analysis, I mean?
到头来...我们岂非一样 我指现在
Were you trained? For competition.
你是否受训过 为比赛
I was a show-dog.
我毕竟是演艺狗
You know a few tricks, then. A few.
那你会耍把戏喽 会一点
Can I see one?
能展示给我看吗
Maybe if I get to know you better.
等我们再熟一点再说
Fair enough.
好吧
It's not true, by the way.
关于我和菲力的事
About me and Felix. For the record.
传言是假的
I wouldn't bring puppies into this world.
我不会把宝宝带到这世上
I don't believe in masters. I never did.
我不相信主人那一套 从来不信
It's against my principles.
这有悖我的原则
But this is no place for a dog like you.
像你这样的狗不该沦落于此
You belong somewhere. You've got papers.
你不属于此 你是有证书的狗
Oh, I'm full-grown, sweetheart.
我已是成年狗了 宝贝
You don't have to worry about me.
你少为我操心
Good-night.
晚安
I hope I'll see you again.
我希望能再见到你
Here's one. One what?
给你看一个 看什么
          I'm supposed to be spinning a nine-pound bowling-ball
我头上应该顶着一个
over my head at this point,
九磅的保龄球
but you just have to imagine that part.
现在你只能想像一下
Oh.
I can picture it.
我想像的到
Will you help him? The little pilot?
你会帮他吗 那个小机师
Why should I?
凭什么
           Because he's a 12-year-old boy.
凭他是个12岁小男孩
Dogs love those.
狗狗都爱男孩
Spots, whoever he is,
那条叫点点的狗
might be alive, and he might be dead,
不管他是生是死
but one thing's for sure:
有一件事可以肯定
he's nowhere around here.
他目前不在这附近
He's not in the dog-community.
也不在我们的圈子里
There's probably another 500 Japanese hectares
这座垃圾岛上
of unmapped waste-land
至少还有500公顷的荒地
on Trash Island at least.
没有在地图上标注出来
Where do we start?
我们该从哪找起呢
Also, the mental health question:
还有 关于他的精神问题
maybe it's because of that
或许是因为
propeller-clutch stuck in the side of his head
铁棒还插在他的头上
I can't say, I'm not a doctor,
说不清 我也不是医生
but I think the little pilot's got a screw loose.
可我觉是小机师可能是脑子坏了
Those are the cons.
这些都是负面因素
You heard the rumor, right? About the little pilot.
你们听说了吗 关于小机师
Which rumor? What is that?
小机师 怎么了
Kobayashi is his distant uncle.
小林是他的远房表叔
He's the mayor's ward.
他是市长的养子
What? Whoa.
你说什么
Be that as it may, let's look at the pros.
行了 我们再看看积极的因素
That boy flew here, all alone,
那个小男孩 独自一人
and crash-landed onto this island
一路飞到垃圾岛
for one reason; one reason only:
而这一切只为了一个目的
to find his dog.
来找他的狗
To the best of my knowledge, no other master,
据说所知 至今还没有人类
not one single human master,
没有任何一位主人
has made any effort to do that.
为自己的狗做过一丁点的努力
They've forgotten all about us.
他们早把我们忘了
I propose we start tomorrow, first-light.
我提议明天一早就启程
We'll cross the Middle Fingers.
穿过中指谷
We'll find the tugboat on the Dune.
找到沙丘上的沉船
We'll go see Jupiter and Oracle.
木星和祭司在那
They'll know what to do.
他们知道该怎么办
Let's take a vote. All in favor say "Aye".
现在开始投票 同意的 请说好
Aye. Nay.
好 不好
Who's the nay-sayer?
谁啊 谁说不好
Him. Me.
是他 是我
That kid is gonna get us all put to sleep. Euthanized.
那个孩子会害死我们几个的 安乐死
We won't find the dog,
我们不可能找到那条狗
but we will die trying.
我们去找的话 是自寻死路
Not a bad way to go. You're out-voted, anyway.
这也没有什么不好 反正投票你已经输了
校刊《每日宣言报》找回爱犬
Science-Party Candidate
消息称 “科学党”候选人
Professor Watanabe
渡边教授
has been placed under house-arrest today
今日被勒令软禁于
at Toho Mountain Ryokan
东宝山宾馆
after offering sharp criticism last night
原因是其强烈抨击了昨晚
of the Kobayashi Administration's
小林针对狗只饱和危机
Canine Saturation-crisis policy:
所采取的手段
技术故障
巨崎高中《每日宣言报》支持渡边教授
Foreign-exchange student Walker.
外国交换生 屈翠丝同学
Thank you, Editor-Hiroshi.
谢谢 桃园浩主编
You all know me. I speak my mind,
你们也都知道 我说话很直
and sometimes that ruffles some feathers.
有时候会得罪不少人
Please, forgive my bluntness.
请原谅我的直白
Mayor Kobayashi is a crook, and I hate him.
小林市长是个骗子 我讨厌他
Right now, he faces a divided congress
现在 议会内部针锋相对
       during a hotly-contested re-election year.
竞选竞争激烈
Dogs are dying on a miserable island.
而我们的狗狗现在在孤岛上等死
Gullible masters have been brainwashed.
而那些愚昧无知的狗主人全被洗了脑
The Science-Party Candidate is being held against his will
“科学党”候选人因为反对他遭到软禁
with no recourse to legal counsel.
得不到任何法律援助
Somebody is up to something.
有人在预谋着什么
You have a conspiracy theory?
你这是阴谋论吗
I have a hunch.
我有一种直觉
I don't print hunch.
我不报导直觉
I'll spell it out.
那就解释给你听
I believe Municipal Dome propaganda
我有理由相信小林市长的宣传
has deliberately stoked irrational, Anti-Dog fear
是在有意散发反狗言论 制造社会恐慌
and suppressed a medically proven Dog-Flu treatment
并且完全无视有效的“狗流感”治疗方案
in order to promote a secret campaign
从而顺利推行他的秘密政策
to turn the country against its innocent house-pets.
那就是让这个国家群起而攻那些无辜的宠物
There. I said it.
好了 我的话说完了
Can you prove it?
你能证明你说的这些么
骇客区
I don't know.
我不知道
To tell you the truth: I don't know.
说实话 我不知道
Part Two: "The Search for Spots."
《第二节:寻找点点》
The Middle Fingers of Trash Island
垃圾岛上的中指谷
wind and weave up-river,
沿着河流蜿蜒而上
             inter-stitched by zig-zagging pipe-lines
生锈的管道和废弃的高架桥
and rusty viaducts.
交织其中
The ruins of a failed utility-complex
被海啸冲蚀过的
washed-out by tsunami.
废弃工厂
The rubble of an abandoned power-plant
经历过地震的发电厂
demolished by earthquake.
留下的碎石瓦砾
The remains of a deserted industrial estate
以及因火山爆发而摧毁的
destroyed by volcanic blast.
工业园区遗迹
The Old Trash Island Athletic Club,
还有岛上废弃的运动俱乐部
      member-less and long-forgotten.
也无人问津
Okay, I got a question. What's your favorite food?
我有个问题 你们最爱的食物是什么
        A double-portion of Doggy-Chop from the can
双份红肠的罐头
mixed into a bowl of broken Puppy-Snaps
再来一份“狗嚼乐”饼干
with a vitamin crushed up into it.
然后再把维他菓片碾碎了放进去
King's the spokes-dog for that.
这个大王最有资格説
He's the Doggy-Chop dog.
他是“狗嚼乐”的代言狗
Mmm. Used to be.
以前是的
Was that your daily meal?
你每天都吃这么多
Not always. My master was a school-teacher.
也不是 我的主人是教师
We weren't rich, you know. You?
并不富裕 你懂的
         A center-cut Kobe rib-eye, seared,
神户牛排外焦内嫩
on the bone, with salt and pepper.
骨头上还要撤上盐和黑胡椒
It was my birthday supper. Every year.
这是我的生日大餐 每年都是如此
             Mine's hot-sausage, yakitori-style.
我最喜欢的是香肠烤串那种
The snack vendor always saved me one on game-days.
每到比赛那天 店主都会给我留一份
Hmm. Duke? Ah, green-tea ice cream.
爵爷呢 抹茶雪糕
My master had a sweet-tooth.
我主人爱吃甜食
I probably inherited it from her.
这甜瘾我大概也染上了
You heard the rumor, right? About Doggy-Chop.
你们听说了吗 关于“狗嚼乐”的事
Remind us again. What rumor?
发生了什么事情
Oh, they folded. Oh, no.
它倒闭了 哦 不
Doggy... Doggy-Chop folded?
你说 “狗嚼乐” 倒闭了
How about you, Chief? What was your favorite food?
那你呢 兄弟 你最喜欢吃什么
Me? Oh, I don't care.
我 我 我无所谓
Garbage, trash, scraps of rubbish.
在垃圾堆随便找点 什么都行
I'm used to left-overs. Hmm.
我习惯捡东西吃
Yeah, yeah.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Of course, I wasn't always a stray.
也对 其实我也不是一直都在流浪
Wait. What'd you say?
慢着 你说什么
I said I wasn't always a stray.
我刚才说 我也不是一直都在流浪的
Really? Since when? Tell us about that.
真 真的吗 说来听听
I've been hunted by dog-catchers all my life.
我一辈子都在躲避收容所的抓捕
I'm not easy to trap.
他们很难抓我
I've only got three captures on my record
至今为止我只被抓到过3次
where I actually got sent to the pound, I mean,
我指的是确实被抓进收容所才算一次
and the first two times, I escaped within 24 hours,
前2次不到24小时我就逃出来了
but the third time...
可是第3次
I got adopted before I could
我还没来得及挖洞逃跑
       finish digging the break-out-tunnel.
就被人领养了
It was a big family.
那可是一大家人
Five kids. Two other dogs, already.
5个孩子 已经养了2条狗了
They stuck me in the back of a station-wagon
他们把我塞进货车尾箱里
and drove me out to the middle of the sticks.
然后把我运到荒郊野外
Grass, trees, swimming pool. Cartoons on TV.
有草 有树 有泳池 电视还播着卡通片
Anyway, one morning a week later,
总之 就在一周后某个早晨
the youngest boy, his name was Toshiro,
最小的孩子 他叫敏郎
                  woke me up at 6:15, bright-eyed, wide-awake,
六点十五分就把我叫醒睁着大眼睛看我
and he tried to pet me.
然后 他想逗我玩
He didn't mean anything by it. He was just being friendly.
没别的意思 他只想示好而已
Apparently, I bit him so hard, I nearly chewed his hand off.
据知我 狠狠地咬了他一口 几乎咬断他的手
Blood all over the kitchen floor.
厨房地板上到处都是血
They rushed him to the emergency room
他们急忙把他送到急诊
and I got pad-locked out
然后我被锁起来
in the tool-shed with the lights out.
关到漆黑的士多房里
It gave me some time to think.
给了我一点思考时间
What happened? Why did I do that?
我怎么了 为什么要这么做
To this day, I have no idea.
直到今天 我还不明白
I guess he scared me.
我猜是因为 他吓到我了
I bite.
所以我才咬他
That night, an old woman,
那天晚上 一位婆婆
she must've been the grandmother
应该是他奶奶
brought me out a bowl of some homemade hibachi-chili.
送来一碗自制辣味烤肉
I like to think she cooked it
我想她是特意为我做的
for me, personally -but who knows?
但谁会知道呢
Maybe it was just more left-overs. But...
或许只是剩饭吧
You've got a tick.
你脸上有只飞蝇
Anyway, that's my favorite food I ever ate.
总之 那是我吃过最美味的食物
The old woman made a great bowl of chili.
婆婆做的一碗辣味烤肉
What happened after that?
那 在那之后呢
I dug my way out by morning,
翌晨我挖了个洞逃跑了
jumped on the back of a dump-truck,
跳上了一辆火车
and hitched back to Megasaki.
到了巨崎市
I was always a street-dog, let's face it.
我就是一条流浪狗 无可否认
Somebody's stalking us.
有人在跟踪我们
同声传译
As you know, we all hate dogs.
众所周知我们都讨厌狗
Chairman Fujimoto-san,
藤本会长
President of Kobayashi Pharmaceutical.
作为小林药业的董事长
You secretly introduced
你在本市中心
mega-quantities of infected fleas
秘密释放了
and contagious tick-larvae
数以万计的致病跳蚤
into a metropolitan city center,
以及蜱虫幼虫
               creating an unprecedented animal-disease out-break.
制造了一场史无前例的大型瘟疫
Thank you.
非常感谢
General Yamatachi-san,
山太刀将军
Commander of the Megasaki Municipal Task force.
做为巨崎市市政特遣队的指挥官
You oversaw the deportation of over 750,000 caged-animals
你成功的 将超过75万条狗只运往了一个
                to a nearly uninhabitable off-shore refuse-center.
鸟不拉屎鸟不生蛋的垃圾回收岛上
Good work.
干得好
Supervisor Kitano-san,
北野监察长
Director of Kobayashi Robotics.
作为小林机械的负责人
You developed the most promising artificial life-form
你开发了公司有史以来
         in the history of corporate-technology-
最成功的人造生物
and a powerful new weapon, to boot.
也是强力的新武器
Well done.
做得好
Yakuza Nakamura-san,
黑道中村社长
Head of the Clenched-Fist Gang.
作为“铁拳帮”大哥
You eliminated all Pro-Dog opposition
你用尽各种手段
through the use of bribery,
贿赂勒索恐吓
extortion, intimidation, and violent force.
甚至动用武力来扫除“亲犬派”的抗议
My compliments.
向你致敬
Brains have been washed. Wheels have been greased.
洗脑很成功 道路也已铺平
Fear has been mongered.
恐慌已经蔓延
Now we prepare for the final stage
现在到了我们阴谋的
of our conspiracy-theory:
最后一步了
the permanent end
彻底终结
to the Canine Saturation-crisis.
狗只饱和的危机
欢迎狗狗们
垃圾岛狗只临时集中营
We believe we've recovered a viable DNA sample
我们确信 我们在这个损坏的飞机部件上
证物
from this article of damaged aviation equipment.
已提取了可识别的基因样本
We're going to check it right now
我们将进行现场检测
if you care to observe.
敬请关注
骇客K 捉狗大队
飞行资料 黑匣子
We call upon dog-lovers everywhere
我们在此呼吁 所有的爱狗人士
to harken to this transmission:
留意这段黑匣子的内容
     May-day! May-day!
求救求救
in severe distress over Sapporo River.
在札幌河上空发生事故
     Engine-failure, and-
引擎故障
-detachment of left wing.
外加左侧机翼脱离
Will attempt emergency-landing on Trash Island coast.
现在尝试在垃圾岛沿岸 进行紧急迫降
Please, make note of the following:
请记住我下面的话
                to my security-detail / bodyguard-dog,
我的贴身护卫“保镳狗”小林点点
Spots Kobayashi, if still living,
如果还活着
I leave all my worldly possessions.
我将自己所有的遗产赠予给你
If Spots has preceded me into the next life,
如果点点先我一步离开尘世
I ask that everything,
我要求将我们的一切
including my own bones and Spots' carcass,
包括我们俩的骸骨
be burned in a crematory furnace,
一同进行火化
with our ashes scattered to the four-winds.
并让骨灰 在空中随风而逝
It will not amount to much pollution in this sad land.
肯定不会给这片伤心地 带来太多的污染
If I survive, ignore this message.
如果我没死 就忽略上面内容
I've gone to find my dog.
我要去找我的狗
Young masters of Megasaki: unite!
巨崎市年轻的狗主人们 团结起来
荳蔻
木星
Turpentine brandy.
松节油白兰地
It cools the head and warms the dog-bones.
有助于清醒头脑 温暖我们的四肢
It may snow tonight.
今晚或会下雪
Really? Thank you very much. Wow.
真的吗 谢谢预告
To whom it may concern.
希望有用
She sees the future. No.
她能预见未来 不是啦
She understands T.V.
她看得懂电视而已
You seek a dog named Spots.
你们在找一只叫点点的狗
       Dog-Zero. Dog-Zero.
零号狗零号狗
As you know, most of the animals on this island
你们都知道 岛上大部分的狗
come from human homes
都来自于人类家庭
with domesticated back-grounds.
他们全是家养的
However, a small population of savage, aboriginal dogs
然而 另一部分则是野狗 岛上的“土著狗”
have been scavenging
10年来
the Metropolitan Dumping-Grounds
他们以城市垃圾
for nearly a decade.
为生
The graffiti on this wall depicts the story.
墙上的涂鸦讲述了一切
They were born into captivity on the ends of the fringes
他们出生在这座岛上最遥远的角落
of the most distant reaches of the island.
一生下来就被关押了起来
They endured great suffering and cruelty
他们原先的主人用残忍的手段
at the hands of their former masters.
带给了他们巨大的痛苦
Finally, in the wake of an Act of God, they escaped-
终于神迹降临 他们逃了出来
to a harsh and desperate freedom.
获得了惨酷而又绝望的自由
Some say they died away over the subsequent years,
有人说 之后的几年里他们都死光了
starving and forgotten.
饿死了 没人记得他们
Some say they swam to the mainland,
还有人说 他们游去了大陆
but this seems unlikely. Too far to dog-paddle.
这似乎不大可能 “狗仔式”游不了这么远
Some say they're still with us,
也有人说 他们还活着
in the Far-away Cuticles, beyond the Middle Fingers.
在一个荒岛上 比中指谷还要偏远
We know the animal you seek.
我们知道你们要找的那条狗
He has appeared in Oracle's visions.
祭司曾经看到过它
A prophecy suggests itself:
预言是这么描述
Spots, if he's alive, may very well be living,
如果点点仍在生
even at this moment, as a captive prisoner
他可能被这群疯狂野狗抓走
abducted into the company of these wild, savage dogs.
在这时刻 已成阶下囚了
Oracle, what do you think?
祭司 你怎么看
What?
什么
Continue your journey. Have faith in your cause.
继续你们的旅途 要对目标有信心
Luck and good fortune be unto you.
愿好运伴随你身
You heard the rumor, right? About these aboriginal dogs.
你们听说了吗 关于这群“土著狗”的传言
Remind me again. What's the rumor?
没 没听说 什么传言
Uh, they're cannibals.
呃 他们是“食狗犬”
So you're telling me they're going to want to eat us?
所以你的意思是 他们会吃了我们
Well, they're cannibals.
就是这意思
芥末毒药
外送:渡边教授东宝山宾馆(软禁中)
昨夜零时
“科学党”候选人服毒自尽
继续寻找失踪少年
自杀现场 禁止入内
禁止进一步研究
We're approaching the end of Old Trash Island.
就快到垃圾岛边缘了
To the west: the Sapporo River and Megasaki City.
往西是札幌河 还有巨崎市
To the east: the open-sea.
往东是大海
To the north: a long, rickety
往北是一条摇摇欲坠的长堤
       cause-way over a noxious sludge-marsh
下面是毒泥沼
        leading to a radio-active land-fill
毒泥沼的另一端
polluted by toxic chemical-garbage.
就是辐射堆填区
That's our destination. Great.
也就是我们目的地
Got it. Get ready to jump.
明白 预备跳
Atari, I'm going to drag you overboard with my teeth,
阿塔里因为你听不懂
since you can't understand the plan.
我只能咬着你一起跳
After that, we're back on foot.
然后我们继续步行
The next stage...
下一步
Where'd they...
Where'd they go?
他们去哪了
What are they doing over there?
他们在那干吗
How did this happen?
怎么回事
What's going on with this contraption?
这在搞什么
If we get separated, which we are:
假如走散了 其实已经走散了
        rendez-vous at the cause-way!
在长堤那边会合
You're not our leader! What?
你又不是老大 什么
You're not our leader! We all are!
你又不是老大 人人可话事
Let's take a vote!
我们来投票
All in favor of my plan,
赞成我的计划
           which is to rendez-vous at the cause-way...
同意在长堤会合的请说
1小时后
小林公园
小林公园 环境卫生设施
Let's go.
我们走
身高要求
No, you can't ride the Pagoda-Slide.
不行 你不能玩这个“宝塔滑梯”
You're below the safety-limit, anyway. Let's go.
你身高未达标呢 快走
We made an emergency plan,
我们制定了应急计划
even if we didn't get to vote and agree to it yet:
尽管我们没来得及投票通过
             rendez-vous at the cause-way to the Far-away Cuticles,
我们得到长堤那与他们会合
and go find your dog.
然后到小岛上救你的狗
Maybe everybody else just got crushed,
或许他们已经被粉碎
compacted, and incinerated-
压扁 可能都被火化了
but we're going to be there. Let's go.
但我们还是得到指定地点 我们走
Don't.
不行
Repeat:
我再说一遍
don't.
不行
I am not your pet. I never liked you.
我不是你的宠物 我一直都不喜欢你
I don't care about you. I won't wait for you.
我不在乎你 我也不会等你
I bite.
我咬你了
Good luck.
随你吧
Jerks. Come here. Oh, do this. Do that.
一群蠢货 逗着你做这个做那个
Our Masters. I'll do what I...
我们的主人 想干嘛就干嘛
口哨声...♪♫
I suppose if it was working right,
我猜如果这玩意没坏
we'd be dead already.
我们早挂了
少年武士
Don't ask me to fetch that stick.
别叫我去捡棍子
Fetch-i!
去捡
Fetch-i!
去捡
I'm telling you: I don't fetch.
我跟你说了 我不捡那东西
Fetch-i!
去捡
I'm not doing this because you commanded me to.
好 我捡 但非因听令于你
I'm doing itbecause I feel sorry for you.
只是可怜你
Good boy.
乖狗狗
狗狗护理套装
流浪狗的初次沐浴
即食拉面
Where'd you get that dog?
这狗哪里来的
He looks like me with a pink nose.
看着像我 不过鼻子是粉色的
I come from a nine-dog litter, but they drowned the sisters.
我原有9兄弟姐妹 但姐妹都被淹死了
We're not a rare breed:
我们也不算名种狗
       short-haired-Oceanicspeckled-ear/
属于短毛斑点
     sport-hound-mix.
运动猎犬
I'm getting confused now.
我 我被搞糊涂了
My belly feels funny.
我 我也不太说谎
点点专用
Biscuit-o.
饼干
I can't accept that. It's for your dog.
我 不能吃这个 是你为你的狗准备的
I've never been offered a Puppy-Snap in my life.
从来没有人给我吃过狗狗饼干
I don't even know what they taste like.
我都不知道那是什么味的
Okay, I'll try it.
好吧 我试试
Crunchy. Salty.
谢谢 脆脆的 咸咸的...
Supposedly, it cleans your teeth.
应可帮助清洁牙齿
This is my new favorite food.
现在我最爱的食物是这个
Thank you.
谢谢你
市长养子为狗而战
由交换生屈翠丝带来的五篇报导
绑架者/救援者
Cold up here tonight.
这里的晚上可真冷
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Wherever he is, if he's alive: we'll find your dog.
上山下海 若仍在生 我们会找到你狗狗
巨崎老城区 寄宿家庭菊千代家 晚上10:45
Mayor Kobayashi,
小林市长
elected leader of Megasaki City.
巨崎市的民选领袖
For 150 years, you and your ancestors,
150年来你和你的祖先
known as the Kobayashi Dynasty,
也就是众所周知的小林王朝
a procession of dog-hating thugs,
都是些痛恨狗只的
stooges, felons, and their criminal underlings,
暴徒 愧儡 恶棍
have betrayed and deceived the citizens
还有你们的帮凶 一同背叛并欺骗了
of Uni Prefecture.
海胆县的人民
You make me so mad!
你让我很是愤怒
Professor Watanabe,
“科学党”候选人渡边教授
Science-Party Candidate, deceased.
已经身亡
The wasabi in your blood showed poison-levels
在你体内的芥末中
in excess of ten times the maximum dosage required
我们发现了剧毒
to stop the heart of a whale.
其剂量足以致死一头鲸鱼
Why'd you do it?
为什么要自杀
Atari Kobayashi, adopted ward to the mayoral-household.
小林阿塔里 小林市长的养子
                      You heroically hi-jacked a Junior Turbo-Prop XJ750
你英勇地骑劫了一架小型螺旋桨飞机XJ750
and flew it to the island...
并且飞向了垃圾岛
Atari.
阿塔里
You heroically, as I was saying,
正如我刚才所说
stole the little airplane, because of your dog and...
你英勇地骑劫了一架小型飞机 为了去救你的狗
I lost my train of thought.
然后 嗯 哦 思路被打断了
Dammit!
真该死
I've got a crush on you.
我喜欢了你
Part Three: "The Rendez-Vous."
《第三节:汇合点》
通往遥远荒岛的通道
彼此吹起口哨
口哨有回应
Rex! King! Duke! Boss! You made it!
君主 大王 爵爷 波士 你们来了
What happened to you? I took a bath.
你怎么了 我洗了个澡
What? He's got soap? Just a little.
什么 他有肥皂 就一小块
You're too fluffy.
你们太毛松松了
We played fetch. With a stick?
我们玩了个游戏 他丢我捡
With a hunk of rubber radiator-tubing.
其实是条电线胶管
And you brought it back to him?
然后 你就捡回来了
Yeah.
He's a good boy.
他是个乖孩子
面容识别软件
Don't you tell me that!
还要你跟我说吗
I'm the one that tried to make you
一开始我就劝你听他话的....
be loyal to him, in the first place.
你忘了吗
Stop. Stop! This is the rendezvous.
停一下 停一下 会合点已经到了
Where's that trash-tram taking you?
那垃圾吊篮要把你们带到哪里去
You think we booked this ride through a travel agent?
你以为这是观光缆车吗
We were fighting for our lives
我们正在“垃圾处理”场
     in a high-velocity trash-processor
九死一生
while you were getting scrubbed and brushed.
而你却在优哉悠哉的洗白白
Jump! Where?
快跳 向边
Here! When?
向下 几时
Now! Why?
即刻 为什么
What? Let's take a vote.
废话 投票吧
All in favor of jump...
谁赞成向下跳
终点
Who's that?
那是谁
I can't smell him.
我闻不到他
配对成功
市政特遣队
一分四十五秒后
Come in.
请回答
Master Atari... Can you hear me?
阿塔里主人 你能听到我么
That dog's real.
那条狗是真的
(前事倒叙:狗牙的秘密)
What's that thing in your ear for?
你耳朵上戴的是什么
Are you hard of hearing?
你听力不好
You can't be. Um...
怎么会呢
               Bodyguard-dogs have to have 20/30-Auditory
护卫狗必须要有非常灵敏的听觉
just to be certified.
才能获得认证
No, the ear-piece is how I receive
你看到的这个耳机
my commands and instructions and so on.
会传达主人下达的命令
Obviously, I'm privy to certain sensitive information
还有就是 我会接受到不少敏感资讯
due to my position in the mayoral-household
因为毕竟我的工作岗位是在
at Brick Mansion.
市长的府邸
Oh, so you mean
哦 你是说有人
somebody could be talking to you right now?
现在可能通过那个 跟你说话
Well, the range is only about 75 feet or so, I guess, so...
但是它的接受距离大概只有75英尺 所以 我觉得
Battery's probably dead, anyway.
当然也有可能电池用完了
I got a question for you.
我有个问题
How much money do you think the mayor makes?
市长能赚多少钱
I can't tell you that.
我没法回答你
That's highly confidential.
这是高度机密
Um, anyway, I'm not the mayor's accountant's dog.
而且我也不是市长会计师的家狗
That's Butterscotch,
她叫牛奶糖
and she got crushed
她最近被一台
in a glass compactor the day before yesterday.
玻璃粉碎机撵碎了
No, my duties are, uh, focused entirely
哦不 我的工作就是
on the protection of the mayor's ward, Atari.
呃...全方位保护好市长的养子阿塔里
I'm not supposed to be his friend,
他是主人 我不能做他的朋友
but I love him very much,
不过 我非常爱他
but that's a private matter.
这是我一生的秘密
Um, the only reason I even said that
我只所以说出来
was because we're all probably going to die out here
是因为我们很可能死在这里了
and I'll never see him again.
再也见不到他
That's a tough break.
太惨了
Well, good luck to you
好 祝你好运
and watch out for the cannibal-dogs.
小心那些“食狗犬”
What? What?
什么 什么
Watch out for the...? The cannibal-dogs.
你说让我小心那些 “食狗犬”
They are dogs that eat dogs. Start over and repeat again.
那些家伙专吃同类 从头开始再说一遍
You know what? Don't even worry about that.
你根本不必担心
I just heard there might be
我只是听说
some wild, aboriginal, cannibal-dogs
附近有几只野蛮的土著“食狗犬”
in the area, you know,
你懂得
but I wouldn't worry because you're
但别担心 你的笼子特别安全
in an extra-security lock cell.
还有加固锁
Look at it that way.
换个角度想想
You're probably safer than I am.
你可能比我更安全
Except from thirst and starvation.
除非饿死 渴死
It's got an extra-security lock on it.
这个笼子可是装了防盗保险锁的
You'll never get it open.
日本小林防盗锁(经加固)你们打不开
小林狗只研究所(已荒废)
Are you going to eat me now?
你们现在要吃了我吗
What did you say?
你说什么
Are you going to eat me now?
你们现在要吃了我吗
I heard you were cannibal-dogs.
我听说你们专吃同类
Be notified: I'll be compelled to defend myself
先至声明:为防卫自身安全...
with all means at my disposal.
我会无所不用其极
特制军械(武器级)
Who told you that dirty lie?
谁告诉你这么无耻的谎言
We resorted to cannibalism on one occasion,
只有在一种情况下 我们才会吃掉同类
many months ago,
几个月之前
as a desperate survival instinct.
我们绝望至极 为了求生
We ate one single dog.
我们 吃掉了一个同类
His name was Fuzzball,
他的名字叫做 毛球
and he was the leader of our pack,
他是我们狗群的阿头
and he was already in a coma from starvation,
由于饥饿 他已陷入昏迷
so we put him out of his... his...
所以 我们 帮助他摆脱了
His misery and...
摆脱了痛苦 并且
and...
并且
consumed him.
消化了他
We would have dropped dead in a week or less
如果不是他 几天之内
without that nourishment.
我们都会饿死
We were dying. Do you judge us for that?
我们快死了 你要为此指责我们吗
Shame on you!
你才可耻呢
We only brought you here
我们带你回来
in the first place to help you.
其实是想要帮你
We've got a Master Pass-Key!
我们有一把万能钥匙
Open his cage.
帮他打开
Fuzzball was his best friend.
毛球是他最好的朋友
Oh, dear. Uh, I think I offended him.
我的天 呃 我想我冒犯他了
I'm truly sorry. I had no idea.
这很抱歉 我不知情
What is this place? How long have you been here?
这是哪里 你们在这多久了
I can see you've been mistreated.
看得出你们受到了虐待
Are you okay?
你没事吧
My name is Spots. Spots Kobayashi.
我叫点点 小林点点
How can I be of service to you?
有什么可以帮你的吗
(前事倒叙完毕)
Master Atari-san, can you hear me?
阿塔里主人 听得到吗
Can you hear me, Master Atari?
听得到吗 阿塔里主人
Spots-u?
点点
You're not safe here!
这不安全
You shouldn't have come for me!
你不该来找我
I can't protect you efficiently
在这种情况下
under these conditions!
我没办法好好保护你
Spots-u!
点点
Here I come.
我来了
Follow me!
我们上
All in favor of kicking Chief out of the pack
同意把他踢出队伍
and never speaking to him again, say "Aye".
再也不跟他说话的 请说好
Aye!
How did you do that? Secret tooth! Military issue!
你是怎么做到的 秘密武器 军用装备
Technically, I could do it 37 more times,
原则上我还能发射37颗飞牙
but I wouldn't be able to chew my meat!
但这样的话我就没办法吃肉了
I assume you're Spots! We've been looking for you.
我猜你就是点点 我们一直在找你
Master Atari-san,
阿塔里主人
I swore an oath when I assumed the responsibilities
我曾发过誓 作为市长家的“保镳狗”
      of official bodyguard-dog to the mayoral-household!
要尽职尽责
I could never be persuaded to break that vow
就算发生任何事
for any reason whatsoever!
我都不会违背我当初的誓言
I'll always be loyal to you
我永远效忠于你
as my only and unconditional master!
你是我世上唯一的主人
But circumstances have radically changed for me
可现在情况变了 不仅是对我而言
and all the pets of Megasaki City!
对巨崎市的其它宠物也都一样
I have new obligations which I never anticipated!
我肩负着新的使命 我自己也没预料到
I've become the leader of a tribe of outcasts
我成了一群野狗的阿头
who depend on me for their survival,
他们把自己的生存重任托付给了我
and I'm going to be a father!
而且 我就快当爸爸了
With deepest sadness and humility:
我很难过 也很愧疚
I must ask you to relieve me of the duties of my position,
我请求你 解除我“保镳狗”的职责
effective immediately.
即刻生效
You son of a bitch.
你 这个狗娘养的
If we don't drown, I'm going to strangle you myself.
就算我们没淹死 我也要亲手掐死你
I don't care how many exploding teeth
我不在乎你对我吐出
you try to spit-out at me.
多少颗狗牙炸弹
Do you have any idea
你到底有没有想过
what that little pilot just went through
为了来这救你
to try to rescue you?
这男孩经历了多少磨难
How dare you?
你怎么能这么对他
You're a stray. Yeah, so what?
你是流浪狗 那又怎么样
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Who cares?
你管不着
You're from central Megasaki. I can tell by the accent.
你来自巨崎市中心 我听得出口音
                    You're a short-haired-Oceanicspeckle-ear/sport-hound-mix.
你的品种是短毛斑点和运动猎犬的混血品种
You were born in a storm-sewer
你出生在雨水管道里
on Bamboo-shoot Holiday six years ago today.
那天恰逢竹笋节 就在六年前的今天
Do you know me?
你认得我吗
I... I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
I'm your older brother by five minutes.
我是你的哥哥 比你大五分钟
It's been a long time, Chief.
好久不见了 阿头
Was... Was I the runt?
我是全家最废
Not anymore.
不再是了
Security-camera footage
监控画面证实
confirms initial-reports
先前报导的内容均属实
of the deaths of mayoral-ward Atari Kobayashi
市长的养子小林阿塔里
and his five dog-abductors this afternoon
和5条绑架他的恶犬
in a sluice channel
已于今日下午死于一条
at the threshold of the Far-Away Cuticles.
通往遥远荒岛的排水沟中
A statement from Major-Domo, live at Brick Mansion:
以下是市长府邸大总管发表的声明
The life of a promising young orphan
一个有着大好前程的孤儿
has been cut short before its prime.
就这样英年早逝了
This is a distant-uncle's worst nightmare.
这对他的远房表叔来说是个噩耗
Mayor Kobayashi asks for your prayers, your condolences
小林市长衷心恳求你们祈祷与关怀
and your support for the diligent men and women
并希望大家能够支持
of the Municipal Task Force Dog-Catchers Division:
市政特遣部门捉狗大队的工作
we salute you for your bravery and your ongoing commitment
我们向你们的勇敢与奉献 致以崇高的敬意
to the continuing punishment of all bad-dogs.
请继续惩罚我们身边的恶犬
对狗说不
Originally, before the volcano erupted
最初的时候 在火山爆发
and an earthquake triggered the tsunami
地震引发海啸
which obliterated the facility,
摧毁这里所有设施之前
there were over 250
大概有超过250只
incarcerated animals here on the premises
动物被关押在这里
being experimented on against their will.
他们被迫成为实验对象
If you look closely, you may notice some of these dogs
如果仔细看 你依然能够发现实验和虐待
still bear scars and markings from the research and abuse.
在他们身上留下的不可磨灭的伤痕
Actually, it's pretty obvious.
其实 这太明显了
This is my mate, Peppermint.
这是我妻子薄荷
She's pregnant with our first litter.
她怀孕了
She was due a week ago.
一周前就该生产了
Anyway,
总之
the survivors of the disaster learned to cultiv...
这里的幸存者学会了谋生
What's he got there? What's he got there?
他拿着什么
       Biscuit-o. Biscuit-o. Biscuit-o.
饼干饼干饼干
Puppy-Snaps.
哦 “狗狗脆”
I heard they don't even make them anymore.
我听说它们已经停产了
You heard the rumor, right?
你们听说了吗
About Kobayashi Pharmaceutical.
关于小林药业的传闻
I never heard it. What rumor?
小林药业 什么传闻
They invented Dog-Flu.
他们故意引发了“狗流感”
No. Of course.
不是吧
That makes sense.
有道理
Where do you get all these rumors?
这些事你都从哪听说的
I mean, who tells them to you?
谁告诉你的
I don't know. Anybody.
我不知道
Dogs talk, and I listen. Always have.
有狗说话 我就听着 总能听到
I, uh, love gossip.
我 就喜欢八卦
Spots!
点点
The black owl has a message.
猫头鹰有新消息
He's come from all the way across the island.
他从岛的另一边飞过来
Get him a cup of sewer-water, Chico.
给他倒杯水解渴
Yes. We understand.
好的 我们懂了
He has news from the Metropolitan Dumping-Grounds.
他带来了有关垃圾堆积场的消息
Metropolitan... Shh! Quiet, please.
是垃圾场 安静 谢谢
We're listening, owl. Tell us your message.
我们在听呢 告诉我们消息吧
12个小时前
He's going to poison us.
他想要毒死我们
Re-election Night:
就在大选之夜
at the moment Mayor Kobayashi is re-inaugurated,
当小林市长上台宣誓就职之时
he'll give the order,
他就会下令
and the extermination-process will begin.
彻底灭绝我们狗只
Oracle saw the plan in her visions.
祭司洞悉了他们的计划
If the voters choose me again
大选之夜如果
on Re-Election Night,
我再次当选
I promise: a final and permanent end
我保证 将一举解决
to the Canine Saturation-crisis.
巨崎市狗只饱和的问题
投票支持小林
Every pet in the Trash Island Camp will die.
所有待在垃圾岛集中营的宠物都将死去
芥末毒气
It may be too late, already;
也许已经太迟了
but, if the black owl reaches you
但如果猫头鹰能够
with this message in time:
及时把消息告诉你
危险 宠物安乐死代理商
Go to Megasaki City. Find our masters.
设法回到巨崎市 找到我们的主人
Appeal to the people. Stop the mayor.
呼吁那里的人民 阻止市长
Save us.
救救我们
We're crossing the river tonight.
我们今晚就渡河
Begin preparations immediately.
立刻开展准备工作
You'll meet a bitch named Nutmeg.
留下那只叫荳蔻的母狗
Tell her Chief says: I'll see you in Megasaki.
告诉他阿头说的 我们回巨崎市 再见
巨崎高中 表演社 少年武士
缅怀小林阿塔里 市长家已故养子
Beautiful night.
美丽的夜晚
Peppermint's in labor. Oh.
薄荷即将分娩了
Come sit beside me.
过来一起坐
It's okay.
没事
Master Atari, are you willing to accept my brother Chief
阿塔里主人 作为市长家的前任养子
as new bodyguard-dog in personal service to you,
你是否愿意接受我的弟弟
former ward to the mayoral-household?
阿头 成为你的新的特工“保镳狗”
Chief, are you willing to accept
阿头 你是否接受阿塔里
Atari as your direct master,
成为你的主人
to serve and protect his safety and welfare
有勇气 忠诚 同他结下友谊
with all courage, loyalty and friendship?
时刻 保护他的人身安全
I can do that.
我能做到
Good.
很好
巨崎市 垃圾岛
Chocolate milk, cold.
来一杯冻朱古力奶
Tracy Walker, Megasaki Senior High, Daily-Manifesto.
我是屈翠丝 巨崎高中《每日宣言报》的记者
Are you Professor Watanabe's
你就是渡边教授的前任助手
         former Assistant-Scientist, Yoko-ono-san?
小野洋子女士对吗
Do I have it?
我写的这些没错吧
Too late.
太迟了
Do I have it?
我写得对不对
Too late.
太迟了
Nobody care.
没人会在乎的
Do I have it? Do I have the story?
我写得对不对 我写的这些是不是真的
Yes or no? On the record!
是 还是不是
I am sorry for your loss,
说实在的 我很同情你的遭遇
but we both know: that was no suicide!
可是我们都知道 这根本不是自杀
I need to prove my conspiracy-theory!
我必须想办法证明我的阴谋论
Ben is dead. No future on Trash Island.
渡边已经死了 垃圾岛彻底完了
I am failure.
我是个 失败者
Pull yourself together and act like a scientist!
你给我振作一点 拿出一点科学家的样子来
Professor Watanabe never gave up.
渡边教授他 从来都没有放弃
Is this... Is this the serum?
这就是 这就是血清吗
                    The Dog-Flu cure? The Snout-fever treatment?
“狗流感”的解药“癫狗烧”治疗的对策吗
The end of the Canine Saturation-crisis?
狗只饱和危机的解决方案吗
Last dose.
最后一瓶
Tracy:
翠丝
be careful.
要小心
Part Four: "Atari's Lantern."
《第四节:阿塔里之灯》
Not fair!
不公平
今晚选举
阿塔里还活着
There will never be a place for Dog-Flu in Megasaki City.
巨崎市将再也不会有“狗流感”疫情
There will never be room
海胆县也再也不会
for Snout-fever in Uni Prefecture.
受到“癫狗烧”的困扰了
The time has come to put the violent, intimidating,
是时候让那些凶残
unsanitary bad-dogs of Trash Island
吓人并且肮脏的狗只
humanely to sleep.
永远沉睡在垃圾岛上了
For their own good; and also: ours.
为了他们好 也为了我们
Sit-o!
坐下
The results are in!
结果出来了
Stand by for the incoming Re-Election Night tally!
请耐心等待计票结果的公布
小林王朝 98.6%“科学党”候选人已故 1.3%
That crook! He's stealing
那个伪君子
the re-election again! Let's go!
他欺骗了选民 我们走
This landslide re-election is a massive fraud,
今晚这场市长选举 就是个骗局
and we demand a re-count!
我们要求重新计票
支持狗狗
Respect-o.
大家请尊重
The mayor is allowing
市长同意了
             the unauthorized Pro-Dog student-protestors
让这些非法闯入的爱国学生
a platform to voice their dissenting beliefs!
在台上发表他们不同的意见
Mayor Kobayashi has dog's-blood
市长的手上沾满了狗狗的血
on his hands! You all do!
你们也一样
Atari was a hero.
阿塔里是个英雄
Professor Watanabe was murdered.
渡边教授是被谋杀的
The serum works!
血清成功了
血清研发成功 屈翠丝
The mayor is a crook, and I hate him.
市长是个骗子 我讨厌他
This small minority of dog-lovers
这几个爱国人士
has been sent by overseas special-interest groups
是海外特殊利益集团派来捣乱的
to agitate disorder and incite anarchy.
试图扰乱政府 动摇人心
I hereby cancel and nullify
我宣布撤销交换生
Foreign-exchange student Walker's
屈翠丝本市
She will be expelled from class,
她将被开除学籍
俄亥俄州 机票
stripped of her course-credits,
剥夺学分
and formally deported on the next direct-flight
并乘坐最早一班飞机
支持狗狗
back to Cincinnati, Ohio. Oh. Hmm.
回到俄亥俄州 辛辛那提市
Mayor Kobayashi has directed Major-Domo
小林市长命令大总管
to bring him the red button.
把一个红色按纽带了上来
芥末毒气队
Nutmeg!
荳蔻
Holy smokes! My lungs feel clear.
真不可思议 非常地清爽了
My equilibrium feels balanced.
我的平衡感也恢复了
My vision is sharp as a tack for the first time in months.
这几个月以来 我的视觉从未如此清晰
Wow, that's a great serum!
哇哦 这个血清棒极了
Master Atari, whose death, I think we can say,
阿塔里的死讯可以说是
has asked to read a statement to the General Assembly.
他请求在大会上发表声明
He will then withdraw from the debate
此后他将离开会场
and respond to no further questions.
不再回答任何提问
Dear Editor-Hiroshi
亲爱的巨崎高中
of the Megasaki Senior High Daily-Manifesto:
《每日宣言报》的藤原浩主编
in a series of first-rate articles
我要感谢贵社的报导 还有你们
by an attractive cub-reporter on your staff,
可爱并且年轻的记者
you shine a spot-light
你们聚焦了
on the great injustice that has occurred
近期发生在小林政权下
under the Kobayashi Administration.
一系列不公平事件
I have spent much of my time in recent weeks
最近几周在垃圾岛上
traveling in the company of the very kind of animals
一些善良的动物始终陪伴着我
our mayor refers to as "bad-dogs."
而市长却宣称 他们为恶犬
They are the finest living-beings
他们几个是这些年来
I have ever come to know
我在地球上见过的
in all my dozen years on this earth.
最善良的动物
To your readers, the good people of Megasaki,
对于读者 巨崎市的好人们 我想说
I say: the cycle of life
物种间的平衡
always hangs in a delicate balance.
总是非常微妙的
Who are we, and who do we want to be?
我们是谁 我们想要成为谁
Who are we?
我们是谁
I wrote a haiku to try to express my feelings
我写了一首俳句
about the suffering dogs of Trash Island.
来表达我对垃圾岛上那些苦难狗狗的同情
It is also about nature, love,
这也是写给自然 爱
friendship, eternity, and a black owl.
友谊 永恒 还有黑色猫头鹰
I call it: Atari's Lantern.
俳句的名字叫 《阿塔里之灯》
(因何)(人类挚友)
(如春花凋落)
He said a haiku.
他念了一首俳句
I'll tell you later.
我稍后继续
I dedicate this poem
我把这首排句献给
to my distant-uncle, Mayor Kobayashi,
我的表叔 小林市长
who took me in when I myself was a stray-dog
他在我无处可去时 收留了我
with nowhere else to turn.
就像收留流浪狗一样
Editor-Hiroshi, please extend my subscription
藤原浩主编 我想多订你
for an additional year.
一年的报纸
I enclose a check in the amount of one thousand yen.
我这里有一张一千日元的支票
Signed, Atari Kobayashi,
签名写着 小林阿塔里
former ward to the mayoral-household.
市长家的前任养子
       Not-fair-to-the-boy.
对孩子的不公
      Not-fair-to-the-dog.
对狗的不公
        He says: "I-have-no-honor."
他说我真是丢脸
垃圾岛法令
Holy Moses!
真想不到
The mayor has just officially
市长刚才正式
unstamped the Trash Island Decree!
撤销了垃圾岛法令
市长是骗子 承认腐败
No kidding!
没骗你们
启动
Major-Domo is accusing the mayor
大总管指责市长
of breaking his campaign promise!
违背了竞选宣言
He's steaming mad!
他简直气疯了
It's gonna be a fight!
哦 要打起来了
Spit him with a tooth! I can't get a clean shot.
用你狗牙控制 我没法瞄准
Too many innocent protesters. I'll be right back.
无辜的抗议者也在里面 我马上回来
放毒气 进攻 攻击
Escape!
快跑
Escape! Escape!
快跑 快跑
Escape!
快跑
错误 系统故障
男厕
入侵成功
脑部手术进行中 手术完成
Well, the brain surgery was a complete success.
手术非常成功
But his left kidney failed
但是手术带来的压力
due to the stress of the operation.
导致他左肾衰竭
But, what about the right one?
那他的右肾呢
He lost it in a train-crash three years ago.
早在三年前的列车事故中就没了
Take my left kidney...
用我的左肾吧
give it to Atari-kun.
把它移植给阿塔里
肾脏移植手术 进行中
灯火守护 为阿塔里和点点祈福
According to a long-standing statute
根据海胆县长久以来的
unique to Uni Prefecture,
一条特殊规定
in the event of the death,
在大选胜出者
disappearance, or felony-prosecution
如果发生
of the chosen candidate
身亡 失踪
on, while, during, or concurrent
或者面临违法调查
    with the Re-Election-Night ceremony,
的情况
all powers and authorities
他所赋予的一切权利
vested in his or her designated office
将移交给他的
transfer forthwith to his or her
第一位继承人
        next-of-kin and/or appointed heir.
或者指定继承人
In other words,
换句话说
Atari Kobayashi is the new mayor of Megasaki City!
小林阿塔里将成为巨崎市的新任市长
You heard me right: Atari Kobayashi
你没有听错
is the new mayor of Megasaki City!
小林阿塔里成为了新一届巨崎市的市长
Let's hope that new kidney works.
希望他的肾能挺得住
Boy, what a night!
天呐 真是个疯狂的夜晚
一个月后
Life in Uni Prefecture
海胆县人民的生活
returned to a comfortable tranquility.
再一次回归了平静
The Megasaki Dragons ended their winning streak
巨崎猛龙队惨败给了本田递津队
with a staggering loss to the Honda Goblins.
结束了他们连胜的纪录
            Doggy-Chop re-opened
“狗嚼乐”的11家工厂
all 11 of its domestic factories-
也全部重新开业
and Puppy-Snaps resumed production
“狗狗脆”也推出了他们
with an improved product.
最新的产品....
(人 猫囚犯便当)
Graft and political corruption
贪污及腐败问题
were reduced to sustainable, acceptable levels.
也被控制在可接受的范围
The Dog-Flu serum
“狗流感”血清
cured every breathing-animal in the region.
治愈了这片土地上所有的动物
Some say a few lost-dogs
有人说 有一些狗依然
continue to roam and scavenge
留在了垃圾岛上
on Trash Island.
闲荡
However, these rumors remain unconfirmed.
然而 这些传言一直都未获证实
同声传译
Mayor Atari,
阿塔里市长
we all agree it should be a crime
我们一致同意在巨崎市范围内
to abuse, beat, murder
将虐狗 打狗 杀狗
or yell at any dog in Megasaki City.
或者对狗吼叫 属于犯罪行为
That is not the question.
这个毋庸置疑
The question is:
但问题是
what is the appropriate punishment?
该如何制定刑罚呢
Exactly. And the answer is: Death Penalty.
没错 我的答案是 死刑
That seems excessive to us.
这个有点夸张了吧
Possibly. Anyway, we should make it
或许吧 反正
at least 30 days community-service
不能少于30天的社会服务
and a fine of no less than 250,000 yen.
外加不少于25万日元的罚款
Meeting adjourned.
散会
市长专用车
军用
升级版
So how does it feel to be a former stray?
告别流浪的生活 感觉如何
Hmm. I take it one day at a time.
慢慢适应吧
Last week, I nearly be-handed
上星期西木林木工厂
an industrial lobbyist from West Suzuki.
一名说客的手差点被我咬断了
They had to give him a blood transfusion.
他们只好给他输血治疗
He probably had it coming.
那是他咎由自取
Maybe. Learned any new tricks?
也许吧 学新把戏了吗
Actually, yes. Just one.
确实学了点 就一个
Can I see it?
能让我看看吗
I'm supposed to be juggling
我的脚上应该
ten bowling-pins engulfed in flames
轮流顶着10个
over my tail at this point,
保龄球瓶
but you just have to imagine that part.
现在你只能想像一下
I can picture it.
我能想像到
You still against bringing puppies into this world?
你 还是不愿意把宝宝带到这个世界上吗
I'll tell you when I get to know you better.
等我们再熟点再说
Fair enough.
有道理
My friends think I like to fight,
我的朋友都认为我喜欢打架
but it's just not true.
可他们都错了
Sometimes I lose my temper and blow off a little steam,
有时候我会发脾气 发泄一下
but I've never enjoyed it.
可我并不喜欢这样
I'm not a violent dog.
我不是一只暴力的狗
I don't know why I bite.
我也不知道我为什么咬人
I'm not attracted to tame animals.
反正我也不喜欢温顺的狗
Thank you.
谢谢
献给小林点点 市长家的前任“保镳狗”巨崎市的人民和狗狗们 感谢他的忠诚奉献
“狗狗脆”