战争之王 Lord of War

上映日期: 2,005

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 德语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 安德鲁·尼科尔

演员: 尼古拉斯·凯奇 / 布丽姬·穆娜 / 杰瑞德·莱托 / 伊安·霍姆 / 伊桑·霍克 / 叶夫盖尼·拉扎列夫 / 伊默恩·沃克 / 塔尼特·菲尼克斯


台词
There are over 550 million firearms
在这世界上
in world-wide circulation.
全世界一共有5亿5千万支军火
That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet.
那就是说每12个人中就有1只枪
The only question is...
唯一的问题是
how do we arm the other eleven?
我们如何让其他11个人也有枪
战争 之 王
You don't have to worry.
你不用担心
I'm not gonna tell you a pack of lies to make me look good.
我不会说一堆谎话 让你觉得我是好人
I'm just gonna tell you what happened.
我只是告诉你到底发生什么事
My name is Yuri Orlov.
我的名字是尤里·奥洛夫
When I was a boy, my family came to America.
我年幼时,我们全家来到了美国
But not all the way.
但没有完全融入美国社会
Like most Ukrainians, we gathered in Brighton Beach.
像其他乌克兰人一样 我们都聚集在布莱顿滩
It reminded us of the Black Sea.
这里可以让我们想起黑海
I soon realized we'd just swapped one hell for another.
我很快地就意识到我们只是从一个地狱到了另外一个地狱
Even in hell, an angel sometimes makes an appearance.
即使在地狱里 天使有时也会出现
I'd worshipped Ava Fontaine since I was 10 years old.
我十岁时就崇拜艾娃·方田
Of course, she didn't know I existed.
她当然不知道我的存在
I was starting to think she had a point.
有的时候我自己也这么觉得
For the first twenty-odd years of my life...
在我生命的前二十几年里
...Little Odessa was to me what it is to the Q train...
小奥德萨对我来说 就像对这列火车一样
...the end of the line.
是终点站
小奥德萨 纽约 1982
Oh, I did lie about my name.
哦,关于我的名字,我刚撒了个谎小奥德萨 纽约 1982
Oh, I did lie about my name.
哦,关于我的名字,我刚撒了个谎
It's not really Yuri Orlov.
其实并不是尤里·奥洛夫
There've been few occasions in the in the 20th century when it's been an advantage be a Jew.
在20世纪的某些时候做个犹太人是有好处的
But in the 'seventies, to escape the Soviet Union,
70年代我们全家为了逃离苏联
our family pretended to be Jewish.
就伪装成犹太人
Little about my life has been kosher ever since
从此我就活得不怎么好
How's it going, brother?
老哥,你好吗?
It's not.
不怎么样
That's Vitaly, my younger brother.
这是维塔利,我弟弟
He was as lost as me.
他和我一样,对生命感到迷惘
He didn't know it yet.
只是他现在还不知道罢了
Yuri, you're late.
尤里 你迟到了
My father took his assumed identity to heart.
我父亲很快地就把 这伪装的身份当真了
He was more Jewish than most Jews.
他比很多犹太人更犹太
Which drove my Catholic mother crazy.
这使我信天主教的母亲很生气
How many times?
说过多少次啦?
I can't eat shellfish.
我不能吃贝类
It's treyf.
不圣洁
You're not Jewish.
你不是犹太人
I like it.
但我喜欢这样
I like the hat.
我喜欢帽子
To remind us there is something above us.
时时提醒我们 上面有人类的主宰
I like that.
我喜欢那样想
I'm going to temple.
我要去(犹太)教堂
You're not going to temple. You go to temple more than the rabbi.
别去!你比牧师去得还勤
你这女人少管我的事
老天!你什么时候才能清醒点儿?
Yuri, don't forget to check the specials at the Palace.
尤里,别忘了去看一看皇宫酒店的特价
Growing up in Little Odessa,
在小奥德萨长大
murder was everyday part of life.
人杀人是家常便饭
Russian mobsters had also migrated from the Soviet Union
俄罗斯黑帮也从苏联移民到了这里
and when they came to America,
而且他们来美国时
their baggage came with them.
还带着家伙呢
There was always some gangster getting whacked in my neighborhood,
社区里 每天都有些帮派份子斗殴
but I'd never seen it with my own eyes.
只是我从没亲眼见过
I had this knack of showing up five minutes before something went down,
每次我总是早五分钟
or five minutes after.
或晚五分钟
Not that day.
但那天不一样
It hit me.
这一枪打醒了我
It couldn't have hit me harder if I was the one who'd been shot.
就像是枪打在我身上一样震撼
You go into the restaurant business...
你开饭馆
because people are always going to have to eat.
是因为人总是要吃饭
That was the day I realized my destiny lay in fulfilling another basic human need.
那天我意识到我的命运是为了提供人们的另一种生活必需品
The next Sabbath, I went to temple with my father.
下个安息日,我和父亲一起去教堂
However, it wasn't God I was trying to get close to.
然而我并不是想要接近上帝
Eli, my eldest son, Yuri.
我的长子,尤里
My contact at synagogue landed me my first Israeli-made Uzi submachine guns.
在那儿我认识了第一把 以色列制的乌兹冲锋枪
The first time you sell a gun is a lot like the first time you have sex.
第一次卖枪的感觉很大程度上就象第一次做爱一样
You have absolutely no idea what you're doing.
你根本不知道自己在干嘛
But it is exciting and one way or another,it's over way too fast.
虽然很刺激 但很快就结束了
Gentlemen.
先生们
The new Uzi machine pistol.
新型乌兹自动手枪
Big firepower in a small package.
体积虽小,但火力强大
This little baby uses 9 mm hollow points.
这宝贝用的是九毫米凹头子弹
Twenty twenty-five round extendable mags...
20或25发可扩充式弹夹
...rear-flip adjustable sights.
枪柄大小可调
Silencer comes standard. Excellent recoil reduction.
消音器是标准装备 后座力极低
Muzzle jump reduced forty percent.
枪口上抬减少四成
Sixty percent improved noise suppression.
噪音减少六成
You could pump a mag into me right now
就算你“现在”朝我打完一整夹子弹
and never wake the guy in the next room.
也不会吵醒隔壁的人
Of course, that would eliminate your opportunity for repeat business.
当然这样你就没机会和我再做更大的生意了
I did have a natural instinct for smuggling contraband.
我天生就有走私违禁品的才能
Fortunately, back then a video camera was a big as a bazooka
幸运的是那时的摄像机有火箭筒那么大
Here I'd been running away from violence my whole life,
我的一生都在远离暴力
and I should've run towards it.
但其实我更该接近它才对
It's in our nature.
这是人类的天性
The earliest human skeletons had spearheads in their rib cages.
最初人类遗骸的肋骨腔中就有一个矛箭头
Where have you been?
怎么搞这么久?
What if we had a customer?
如果客人来了怎么办?
God bless America.
上帝保佑美国
Beware of the dog? You don't have a dog.
“当心恶犬” 你哪儿来的狗!
Are you trying to scare people?
想吓人呀?
No, it's to scare me.
是吓我自己
Remind me to be aware of the dog in me.
随时提醒我内心中的恶犬
The dog wants to fuck everything that moves
它想袭击其他动物
Wants to fight and kill weaker dogs.
和击杀弱小同类的狗
I guess it's to remind me to be more human.
提醒自己要像个人
Isn't being a dog part of being human?
做条狗和做个人不是一个概念么?
What if that's the best part of you? The dog part.
也许你生来就是一条狗呢?
What if you're really just a two-legged dog?
其实我们就是两条腿的狗
You need to see somebody.
你得去看心理医生了
Stinks in here.
这里臭死了
I'd always wanted to do something big with my life
我总想在有生之年做件大事
I just didn't know what.
只是不知道要做什么
Anyhow, I figured,
但我意识到
if I was going into the gun trade,
如果我真要去卖枪
I was going aim high.
就得干大买卖
Vitaly, stop fucking around. I want to talk to you.
维塔利,别鬼混了,我要和你谈谈
You read the newspapers, Vit?
你每天看报纸吗?
Newspaper? It's always the same.
报纸?每天都一样
You're right.
没错
Every day there's people shooting each other.
每天都有人在枪战
You know what I do when I see that?
当我看到这种报道时 你猜我会干嘛?
I look to see what guns they're using and I think to myself, why not my guns?
看他们用什么枪 心想为什么不是我卖的枪
What, are you opening a gun shop?
你要开个枪店?
Already more of those in than McDonald's.
美国的枪店已经比麦当劳还多了
Even with all the gangsters around here, the margins are too low.
即使这附近的黑帮这么多利润还是不够
You've figured the margins? Sure.
-你已经算出能赚多少? -当然!
Forget gang wars.
帮派的火拼算个啥!
The real money is in actual wars.
真正的战争有血有肉的
Between countries.
国与国之间的
Yuri, what the fuck do you know about guns?
尤里 你他娘的懂个屁枪
I know which end I'd rather be on.
我知道咱们得干
I made the first sale.
我做成了第一笔生意
We're already in business.
这买卖咱们已经在干了
Whoa, whoa. We?
呃...咱们?
I need a partner.
我要个合伙人
I don't know,
我不知道...
I don't know, Yuri. I don't know.
我不知道,尤里,我不知道...
Vitaly, I've tasted your borscht.
维塔利,我喝过你煮的罗宋汤
You're no fucking chef.
你不是那块料
I can eat in the restaurant for free and I still don't eat there.
我可以在餐馆吃白食 但我还是不在那儿吃
Fuck you.
去你妈的
We're doing nothing with our lives.
咱们一生无所事事
I mean, this is shit!
我的意思是,现在的生活是一团糟!
It's true.
的确
But maybe doing nothing's better than doing this.
但或许什么也不做,也比做这个好
I need you.
我需要你
哥们儿就是哥们儿
哥们儿就是哥们儿
Sir,
先生...
may I interest you in the shoulder-fired SA-7 surface-to-air missiles?
有没兴趣看看S7地对空飞弹
The older Chinese model.
中国制,过时的型号
Not so effective against modern military aircraft.
用在现代军事战机上或许不行
But deadly if used against a commercial airliner.
不过打打商业客机还是挺不错的
I'm giving them away at 8-50.
$850而已,等于是送给你了
In the '80s, and the Cold War was far from thawed
那是80年代,冷战尚未结束
Most of the deals were government-to-government.
多数的交易是政府之间的
It was a mostly private club with a lifetime club president.
几乎都是私人军火俱乐部 而且主席都是终生职
That's him.
就是他
The big shot?
那个大人物?
Simeon Weisz,
席米恩·怀斯
Angola, Mozambique, those Exocet missiles in the Falklands.
安哥拉、莫桑比克等国的代表
He was selling guns before there was gunpowder.
火药还没发明前,他就已经在卖枪
Be right back.
马上回来
Mr. Weisz? Mr. Weisz!
怀斯先生...怀斯先生!
It's okay, they're talking.
没关系,他们只是谈一谈
May I help?
我可以帮助你吗?
A mutual friend, Eli Kurtzman from Brighton Beach,
布莱顿滩进出口公司的伊莱·克兹曼
import/export said to contact you.
您我都认识的 要我来与您联系
I have a business proposal
我有一个生意企划
and I thought perhaps we could discuss it.
或许我们能讨论一下
I don't think you and I are in the same business.
我想我们不是做同一种生意
You think I just sell guns, don't you?
你以为我只是卖枪的军火商,对吧?
I don't. I take sides.
不对!我是有立场的
But in the Iran-lraq war you sold guns to both sides.
但两伊战争中,您卖过军火给双方
Did you ever consider that I wanted both sides to lose?
你有没想过,或许我想让两边都输
Bullets change governments far surer than votes.
用枪杆来换个政府,比用选票更有效
You're in the wrong place, my young friend.
朋友,你来错地方了
This is no place for amateurs.
这里不是玩票的人该来的
操他妈
Curious how you always revert to your native tongue in moments of extreme anger.
奇怪的是,当你很生气时 你很自然地会说起家乡话来
And ecstasy.
和很爽的时候
主啊...主啊,哦,主啊!
You are beautiful.
你真漂亮
What's your name again?
你叫什么名字来着?
The only option for Vitaly and me was under-the-counter gunrunning.
我和维塔利只能做地下买卖
黎巴嫩,1984
I got my first break in Lebanon after the suicide bombing.
黎巴嫩开始有自杀式爆炸后我的生意终于有了突破黎巴嫩,1984
I got my first break in Lebanon after the suicide bombing.
黎巴嫩开始有自杀式爆炸后我的生意终于有了突破
But I wasn't the only local kid making good.
但我并不是唯一在当地赚到钱的人
When the United States leaves a war zone...
当美国撤离一个战区时
they generally don't take their munitions.
他们通常不把武器带走
It costs more to bring it back than to buy new stock.
因为运回去 比买新的还贵
So, we sell by the kilo.
我们是按公斤卖的
They're secondhand weapons,but they're still okay.
虽然是二手货 但还是很好用
How many kilos would you like?
你要买多少公斤?
Five thousand.
五千公斤
I had a flair for languages...
我虽有点儿语言天才
...but I soon discovered that what talks best is dollars, dinars drachmas, rubles, rupees,
但我很快发现,谈美元、卢比、卢布、英镑
and pounds-fucking-sterling.
这些才是最好的
Of course, the U.S. Army got a piece of the action.
当然,美国陆军也插了一脚
Army salaries were no better then than they are today.
80年代陆军薪资很低,即使现在也一样
And some of the brass, like Lieutenant Colonel Southern...
而其中有些军官 像陆军的撒登中校
needed to raise money for their own private wars.
需要钱来进行他私人的战争
Good to make your acquaintance.
很高兴认识你
This is bullshit money,
这点钱算个屁
This is small-fucking-potatoes.
还不够塞牙缝
What do you want to do, go more legit?
啥?你想做“正当”的生意?
No, more illegal.
不,是更加“不合法”
What I would give right now for cabbage and potatoes.
我现在只想要一盘卷心菜和马铃薯
It's not our fight.
这不关我们的事
Vit, come on!
维,快吧!
Let's go. Come on.
咱们走,快
Selling guns is like selling vacuum cleaners.
卖枪就像卖吸尘器一样
You make calls,
打电话
pound the pavement,
谈价钱
take orders.
处理订单
I was an equal opportunity merchant of death.
我是什么都做的死亡商人
I supplied every army but the Salvation Army.
救世军:国际性宗教及慈善公益组织除了救世军之外 不管什么军我都卖
I sold Israeli-made Uzis to Muslims.
我把乌兹枪卖给穆斯林
I sold communist-made bullets to fascists.
我把共产主义造的子弹 卖给法西斯主义
奥洛夫先生,希望你 不是打算要卖这个东西
是...个人用的
这里有10万发子弹
我比较喜欢打枪
喜欢打枪?
I even shipped cargo to Afghanistan when they were still fighting my fellow Soviets.
我还把军火运到阿富汗 尽管他们在打我的苏联盟军
I never sold to Osama Bin Laden.
我从来没卖给本·拉登
Not on any moral grounds.
不是因为道德问题
Back then, he was always bouncing checks.
而是那时他的支票总是跳票
By the mid-'80s...
80年代中期
my weapons were represented in eight of the world's top ten war zones.
我的武器被用在世界前10名的战区中的8个
There's no problem leading a double life.
有双重身份的生活不是什么问题
It's the triple and quadruple lives that get you in the end.
但三重、四重身份最终才会出问题
Back then, I carried a... French, British, Israeli,and Ukrainian passport...
那时我带着法国、英国、以色列、和乌克兰的护照
...and a student visa for the U.S.,
还有美国的学生签证
but... that's another story.
但那是另一个故事啦
I also packed six different briefcases...
我还有6个手提箱
...depending on who I was that day and the region of the world I was visiting.
用于不同的地区和不同的身份
卡塔赫纳港口北部 哥伦比亚 - 1989
Without operations like mine,
如果没有我卡塔赫纳港口北部 哥伦比亚 - 1989
Without operations like mine,
如果没有我
would be impossible for certain countries to conduct a respectable war.
有些国家根本打不了一场像样的战争
I was able to navigate around those inconvenient little arms embargoes.
虽然武器禁运有点儿不方便 不过还难不倒我
There are three basic types of arms deal.
世上一共有三种基本的军火交易
White, being legal.
白色,合法的
Black, being illegal,
黑色,违法的
and my personal favorite color, gray.
还有我最中意的颜色...灰色
Sometimes I made the deal so convoluted...
有时我把交易弄得太复杂
it was hard for me to work out if they were on the level.
就连我自己也搞不清楚
To keep authorities in the dark, I often spoke in code.
为了避开执法人员 我通常使用暗语
Rocket launchers were "mothers."
妈妈是火箭发射器
The rockets, "children."
孩子是火箭
The AK-47 assault rifle was the "Angel King."
AK-47自动步枪是天使王
It's Yuri... Yeah. Well, Raoul...
我是尤里 嗯...是...拉伍...
Raoul, the Angel King will arrive tomorrow.
拉伍,天使王明天会到
Hallelujah to you, too.
你也是,哈利路亚,呵呵
The point is, if I've done my job right
如果我不出纰漏的话
an arms embargo should be practically impossible to enforce.
武器禁运法根本无法执行
What?
什么?
Okay, just slow the fuck down.
妈的,慢慢讲!
I can't understand you.
我不知道你在说什么
Wha-What do you mean, tipped off?
“走漏消息”是什么意思?
They know where we are? Well, where are they?
他们知道我们在哪儿? 他们在哪儿?
Well, how long have I got? Not long?
我还有多少时间? 不多了?
What does that mean? Shit!
啥意思?妈的!
Do we try to lose them? On this?
要我甩掉他们吗? 用这种船?
Yuri, we have to get off this thing.
尤里,我们得避一避
No. No one's going anywhere.
不,谁也不准离开
Slow, dead slow. Buy me time.
减速,减到非常慢 给我争取点时间
Yeah, it's Yuri.
是,我是尤里
Get that fucking rag down!
把那个蠢旗摘下来!
I need another handle for this tub.
我需要另一个船名
Something in our weight class.
和我们大小和吨位相当的
You! Over the side. We're changing the name. Now!
你,快下去 我们要换名字了
Yes, it's got to check out.
现在!当然要真的名字!
The way I look at it,
就我来说
what's in a name?
名字不重要
Have you got a shorter name?
有短一点的名字吗?
I'd often changed the registration of a ship or a plane...
我常更换船和飞机注册的名字
...but never on such short notice.
但从来没有这么急过
Damn! They're hauling.
妈的,来得真快!
What? Kono? How do you spell that?
什么?KONO?怎么拼?
K-O-N-O, okay, well, that's good.
K-O-N-O,很好
KONO,K-O-N-O Kono, K-O-N-O.
What are we flying? Dutch? Got it.
挂什么国旗?荷兰,好
Vit, get me a Dutch flag, will you?
拿个荷兰国旗给我
Faster! Or I'll send your ass in!
快,否则我把你扔到海里
Yuri, I don't have Dutch! - What?
尤里,找不到荷兰 - 什么!?
I've got Belgian.
有比利时的
What the fuck use is that? He's painting a name registered in the fucking Netherlands.
有屁用 刚漆上的船名是在荷兰注册的
I've got a French flag. - So?
我有个法国国旗 - 所以呢?
Turn it sideways...
横过来...
...it's Dutch.
就是荷兰
That's why you're my brother.
这就是为什么你是我弟弟
All right, good!
好极了
Everybody look innocent now.
每个人都要装无辜样
They say every man has his price.
俗话说,人人都有个价码
But not every man gets it.
但不是每个人都能得到
Interpol Agent Jack Valentine couldn't be bought.
国际警察杰克·瓦伦丁就无法被收买
At least, not with money.
至少用钱买不到
For Jack, glory was the prize.
对杰克来说,荣誉才是他的价码
Yeah, it's the Kono; it's not the Kristol.
嗯...是柯诺号,不是克里斯多号
Kono, K-O-N-O.
柯诺,K-O-N-O
It's clean, sir.
这船没问题,长官
It's clean?
没问题?
It sure doesn't look clean.
可看起来不像
I'm going to go aboard.
我要登船检查
Phone in a sighting of the Kristol south of Aruba.
发讯号让他们以为 克里斯多号在阿鲁巴岛南方
Even when I was up against an overzealous agent...
即使当我遭遇称职的国际警察时
...I had a number of methods for discouraging a search.
我还是有很多方法来防止他们搜查
I routinely mislabeled my arms shipments "Farm Machinery."
我经常把装军火的箱子标示成“农用机械”
And I have yet to meet the lowly paid customs official...
我还将集装箱标识为有化学辐射
who will open a container marked
我还没见过哪个低薪的海关人员
"Radioactive Waste" to verify its contents.
会愿意打开“辐射废料”的箱子来核对
But my personal favorite is the unique combination...
不过我最喜欢的技俩是一箱
of week-old potatoes and tropical heat.
在热带烈阳下晒了一星期的马铃薯
Smells.
真难闻
Sir, Sighting of the Kristol, due north.
长官,克里斯多号在我们北方出现
Most importantly, I kept a number of intelligence people on the payroll to supply their colleagues
最重要的是我会收买一些情报人员
with counterintelligence.
以便适时地向同僚提供假情报
Let's go.
我们走
The second rule of gunrunning is:
走私枪支的第二条守则是
Always ensure you have a foolproof way to get paid.
每次都要确定能收到钱
Preferably in advance...
最好是
ideally to an off-shore account.
事先付款至海外的帐户
That's why I chose my customers so carefully.
这就是为什么 我如此小心筛选客户的原因
Say what you like about warlords and dictators...
我喜欢军阀和独裁者
they tend to have a highly developed sense of order.
他们通常很讲义气
They always pay their bills on time.
总是准时付钱
这是什么?
6公斤的纯海洛因
我总不能把这个存进曼哈顿的银行吧
听请楚咯,你这混蛋 你该感谢我才对
你查了今天市场的价格吗?
上周在边界有一堆货被查扣 现在价格涨了三成
我是卖枪的,不是贩毒的
多样化能降低风险
我是有原则的
你不给钱,我就不玩了
去你妈的
What are you doing?
你想干嘛?
Fuck you!
操你!
Fuck you!
操你!
别操了 总有解决办法
No, Vit!
不要,维!
成交!成交!
The first and most important rule of gunrunning...
走私枪支第一条也是最重要的守则是
is never get shot with your own merchandise.
别被自己买卖的商品打伤了
Are you okay?
你没事儿吧?
I think so.
我想是
So what do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Let's celebrate.
我们庆祝一下
That narco guerilla had his facts right.
那个北哥伦比亚的游击份子说得没错
After shipping it stateside, the return on that blow
美国边境的缉毒行动
netted me a healthy profit.
的确为我带来可观的利润
It would have been even better,
要不是半途丢了一公斤
except one kilo never made it back.
利润会更可观
Vitaly?
维塔利?
Vit!
维!
To this day I don't know what Vitaly was running away from.
直至今日我还不知道维在逃避什么
Maybe just from Vitaly.
或许是在逃避他自己吧
I found him twelve days, two thousand miles,
12天后 我在两千哩外
and one hundred and fifty grams later
玻利维亚边境的寄宿屋子里找到了他
in a Bolivian boarding house.
还吸了150公克
Of course, my dream girl had gone there before me.
没想到,我的梦中情人 早我一步来到了这里
Vit!
维!
Come on!
快开门!
Fuck, Yuri's back.
妈的!尤里回来了
It's my brother, Yuri.
我哥哥,尤里
He's my big brother.
我的大哥哥
What the fuck is that?
妈的,那是什么?
Ukraine.
乌克兰
I was young, but I remember.
虽然当时我还年幼,但我记得
Look... I start in Odessa, right?
瞧,我从奥德萨...
And then I work my way to the Crimean
到克米恩
You'll be dead before you fucking reach Kiev!
到了基辅你就没命了!
We're going home. Come on,
快,咱们回家吧
You fuck! You fucking fuck!
你...我操...
You fucking fuck...
操...操
What the fuck is your problem?
你有啥问题啊!
Come on, Vit.
走吧,维
肯尼迪国际机场 - 纽约 - 1989
Yuri, it's so nice to be home.
回家真好肯尼迪国际机场 - 纽约 - 1989
Yuri, it's so nice to be home.
回家真好
We're gonna get you home.
嗯...我会带你回家
Come on.
圣法兰西斯戒毒所
Get out of the car.
下车吧
Vitaly, I need you to get out of the car.
维塔利,我要你下车
I promised our parents.
我对父母发过誓
Please.
Vitaly, you're going to have a great time.
维塔利,你会很满意的
This is a top place.
这是好地方
Two Ford models checked in last week.
上周有两个杂志模特
And that cute weather girl's been here since July.
还有报气象的美女六月就来了
Please.
Please, Yuri.
求你了,尤里
You're a good brother.
你是好哥哥
You're a good brother, Yuri.
你是好哥哥,尤里
Okay. All right.
嗯...好了
Good brother.
好哥哥
All right. Get out of the car.
下车吧...
Okay
好吧
Get out of the car.
下车吧
From then on I was a one-man operation.
那时起我就单独行动了
I never understood what separated the recreational drug user from the habitual.
我从没搞清楚偶而吸毒玩玩和吸上的毒瘾有什么分别
But for the grace of God it could've been me snorting lines as long as the Belt Parkway.
上帝见证 还好我自己没有吸上瘾
However, I wasn't entirely free
但是我还是没能逃脱
of the grip of addiction myself.
某种令人上瘾的东西
There she was again.
她又出现了
Ava Fontaine.
艾娃·方田
In my neighborhood they say,
我们那儿的街坊邻居说
"The good get out."
能走出这里才算有出息
In our own ways, we'd both conquered the world.
我和她都用各自的方式,征服了世界
圣巴兹岛 - 法属加勒比海 - 1989
You can't force somebody to fall in love with you.
你不能强迫一个人爱上你
But you can definitely improve your odds.
但起码你可以制造机会
It cost me 20 grand to book he for a fake photo shoot.
我花了两万元搞个假拍照活动骗她来
Another twelve to buy out the hotel.
又花了一万二买通旅馆
Popular hotel, huh?
很受欢迎的旅馆,对吧?
Ava Fontaine. - Yuri Orlov.
艾娃·方田 - 尤里·奥洛夫
What brings you to St. Barts?
为何事来这儿?
Photo shoot.
拍照
At least, that was the plan.
至少原来是这么安排的
I guess the photographer got stuck in Miami.
摄影师被困在迈阿密了
Hurricane. Though there's nothing on the news.
说有飓风,但新闻上只字未提
Those things can come out of nowhere.
这种事儿总是突如其来
So... the job's been cancelled,
拍照取消了
and wouldn't you know it, there's no flight to New York until Tuesday.
更麻烦的是星期二才有飞机去纽约
You can hitch a ride with me if you like. I'm leaving tomorrow.
如果你愿意,可以搭我的飞机,我明天走
Meanwhile, why don't I take your picture?
趁此,不如我替你照张像吧
In my experience,
经验告诉我
some of the most successful relationships are based on lies and deceit.
最成功的两人关系 都是从谎言和欺骗开始的
Since that's where they usually end up anyway...
关系发展到最后也是撒谎和欺骗
it's a logical place to start.
不如就这样开始吧
Right there. Hold it there.
就那儿,别动
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
I nearly went broke trying to convince her I was anything but.
为了让她相信我的财富 使我几乎破产
I knew Ava was not the kind of woman to be seduced by a ride in a private jet
我不信她会被能搭一趟私人飞机所诱惑
unless you owned the jet.
除非飞机是我的
This is your plane?
是你的飞机吗?
That is my name.
那是我的名字
Of course, I was lying.
我当然在撒谎
The plane was rented, like the car and even the suit I was standing in
飞机是租的,还有车子和身上的西装
At the last minute,I'd bribed the crew for the paint job.
起飞前我才贿赂机员 漆上我的名字
Luckily, by the time we landed...
还好降落前
Ava wasn't looking anywhere but in my eyes.
她的眼睛没离开过我身上
I had no idea.
我居然浑然不知
I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.
真抱歉我没认出你
Don't apologize. I put clothes on for a living.
不用道歉啦 我穿各种衣服只是为了挣钱罢了
A least you're not taking them off.
我倒希望你脱下来
I would be, if half the photographers had their way.
假如摄影师能来那我就会脱了
What about you?
你呢?
I'm in transport.
我做运输生意
International air freight, mostly.
大部份是国际空运
Business is good.
生意很好吧
Where're you from?
你是哪儿人?
I was born in Ukraine, but I grew up in Brooklyn.
我生在乌克兰,在纽约布鲁克林长大
No.
不会吧!
What, you too?
怎么了?你也是?
Williamsburg.
(乌克兰)威廉堡
Here's to a hurricane.
那...敬飓风一杯
Without it, I never would have met you.
如果没它,我就不会认识你
This is no accident, is it, Yuri?
这可不是巧合,尤里
It feels like fate.
这是命运的安排
I don't believe in fate.
我不信命运
What do you believe in?
那你信什么?
Is that a view, or is that a view?
风景漂亮,还是你漂亮?
That's a view.
是风景啦
Thank you. Thank you all.
谢谢...谢谢大家
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks.
谢谢
Always remember, son...
别忘了,儿子
There is something above you.
总是会有些东西是在你之上的
Sure, Dad.
会的,爸爸
A forty-thousand-dollar crystal chandelier.
四万元的水晶吊灯嘛
Make yourselves at home. Go!
别拘束,随处转转
Go!
走啊!
I'm sorry. Today must be tough.
对不起,你一定很难过
It'd be nice to have a couple more guests from my side of the family.
今天如果我的爸妈能来 那就好了
I'm sure they're watching right now.
他们现在一定在天上看着你
Thank you.
谢谢
But you don't believe that, Yuri
但是你不信这些,尤里
...remember?
还记得吗?
I know you, Yuri.
我了解你,尤里
I know you're not everything you seem.
我知道你不像表面上那样风光
Don't worry, I won't ask a lot of questions.
别担心,我不会问很多问题的
I don't want to hear you lie.
因为我不想听你撒谎
You take risks.
你常挺而走险
Just promise me you won't risk us.
答应我,别把全家赔上了
That's the trouble with falling in love with a dream girl.
这就是爱上梦中情人的麻烦
They have a habit of becoming real.
她们会突然成为现实
I've never been so glad to see Vitaly.
见到维塔利,我从没这么高兴过
You're fucking beautiful!
你们真他娘的天生一对儿
Brother...
老哥
Brother, thank you so much for giving me such a beautiful sister.
谢谢你给我这么漂亮的嫂子
He was out of rehab, and out of his mind.
出了戒毒所,他乐疯了
Dance! Dance! We have to dance!
跳舞,跳舞,跳舞!
All right, all right It's a wedding, a celebration
得好好庆祝婚礼!
To Yuri!
敬尤里!
For once, he rescued me.
有一次,他救了我一命
纽约 - 12月25日 - 1991
I was still living way beyond my means.
我依旧超支度日
Mortgaged to the hilt, using one credit card to pay another.
房贷超高 以信用卡养信用卡
Anything to keep Ava in the style to which she had thanks largely to me
我以前宠惯了她现在只好拼命想办法
become accustomed.
才能维持她以往的生活水平
Ava, this is too much.
艾娃,这太贵重了
Yuri likes to spoil you.
尤里很宠爱你的
Then suddenly,
突然间
all my Christmases came at once.
我所有的圣诞礼物都一起来了
Nicki, you did it! Good boy!
尼奇,你会走啦!好孩子!
That's my grandson!
这才像我孙子!
Yuri, don't you want to see what your son is doing?
尤里,快来看你儿子在干嘛
Whoever said it's better to give than receive...
说施比受更有福的人
...never got a Christmas present like the one I got...
一定没收过
in 1991 from Mikhail Gorbachev.
像1991年戈巴契夫给我这样的礼物
What the hell's the matter?
到底怎么啦?
It's over!
结束啦!结束啦!
What's over?
什么结束啦?
The Cold-fucking-War! The Soviet-fucking Union
妈的,冷战,苏联,邪恶帝国
The Evil fucking-Empire! Mikhail's saying no mas.
他说结束了
He's throwing in the towel.
一切都结束了!
It's over!
都完了!
Your son is walking.
你儿子会走路了
That's incredible, honey.
真棒,甜心
At least they'll get religious freedom.
起码他会给宗教自由
Let's hope so.
希望如此
I think I'll go back for a visit.
我想回去看看
Do you stay in touch with Uncle Dmitri?
你和狄米奇叔叔还有连络吗?
I'm not a fool, Yuri.
我不是傻瓜,尤里
I don't think you're going to Odessa to sell Pepsi-Cola.
我不信你回去,是要卖百事可乐
Is this how you want to be remembered?
这是你希望被后人纪念的方式吗?
I don't want to be remembered at all.
我根本不希望留名青史
I'm being remembered, it means I'm dead.
如果是那样,就表示我已经死了
Merry-fucking-Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Who is this, Vitaly?
维塔利,这是谁?
I'm Angel.
我叫天使
Her name really is Angel.
她真的是天使
She's a fairy.
她真是
Let's put her on top of the Christmas tree.
让我把她放在圣诞树顶
Come on
I love you.
我爱你
Come on.
I love you all.
我爱你们
Take this.
拿着
I'm going back to Ukraine.
我要回乌克兰
I miss Odessa.
我想念奥德萨
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
Be careful, Yuri. Those things you sell kill.
小心啊,尤里 你卖的东西是可以杀人的
Inside.
你的心
You're high.
你过度紧张了
That's true.
也许吧
Hello, Christian.
嗨,克里斯丁
乌克兰,奥德萨 - 1992
During the Cold War, the Red Army stationed nearly one million troops in Ukraine
冷战时期 因为是战略要地乌克兰,奥德萨 - 1992
During the Cold War, the Red Army stationed nearly one million troops in Ukraine
冷战时期 因为是战略要地
because of its strategic military importance.
红军在乌克兰屯兵百万
The day after The Wall came down...
柏林围墙倒后
the paychecks stopped coming.
军人就领不到薪水了
你的证件
There's nothing better for an arms dealer combination of disgruntled soldiers
愤怒的士兵和满仓库的武器对军火贩来说
and warehouses full of weapons.
真是美妙的组合
欢迎
I was hoping Major General Dmitri Volkoff
我寄望狄米奇将军
would open a lot of armory doors
会打开各处军事基地的
in a lot of military bases.
武器仓库
For a start, he was family.
首先,起码他是我家人
He was a highly decorated hero of the Red Army,
他是红军极力吹捧的英雄
and he was almost permanently shit-faced
现在却弄得脸上无光
I can't just sell you government property, Yuri.
我不能私下卖政府的资产给你
I have to report.
我得向上级汇报
Report to who? Moscow?
向谁汇报?莫斯科?
As of last week
上周开始
Moscow's in a foreign country.
莫斯科已经在外国了
New flag, new boss.
新国旗,新领导
There is no new boss yet.
新领导还没产生呢
They're all too busy squabbling over
他们正忙着争夺
who's gonna get the presidential holiday home at the Black Sea.
黑海边的总统度假别墅
It's beautiful.
它真豪华
The ones who know don't care any more
你所熟悉的领导已经不管事了
and the ones who care don't know.
那些管事的却什么也不知道
Show me your inventory.
让我看看你的库存
Those 45 years of mutual hatred between the East and the West
东西方45年来的敌对
had generated the highest weapons buildup in history.
造就了历史上 最强大的武器
The Soviets had guns coming out of the demon hole.
苏联有从地狱弄来的枪堆得比山高
Huge stockpiles, and now no enemy.
现在却没有敌人
How many Kalashnikovs do you have?
总共多少支枪?
Forty thousand.
四万
Is that a four?
有四万?
It doesn't look like a four to me.
我觉得不到四万
It's more like a one.
看起来只有一万
No, it's a four.
的确有四万
It's whatever we say it is.
我们说多少就是多少
Because no one else will know the difference?
谁也不知道有差
Ten thousand Kalashnikovs for a Your stocks are battalion.
一个营才有一万支枪
Your stocks are dangerously depleted, Dmitri.
你的库存少得危险
You should order more from the factory.
你该去向工厂订货了
Someone will work it out.
有人会追查的
What happens then?
那时怎么办?
We'll cut them in.
把他也拉进来
The end of the Cold War
冷战结束时
was the beginning of the hottest time in arms dealing.
却是军火交易最热络的时候
The arms bazaar was open.
军火市场开了大门
Guided missiles, unguided missiles.
导弹,非导弹
Mortars, mines,
迫击炮,地雷
armored personnel carriers.
人员运输车
Whole tank divisions.
整个部队的坦克
这样吧
买六送一
I even landed a squadron of helicopter gunships.
我甚至还遇到一批 攻击直升机的火炮手
The most sophisticated fighting machines...
最精准的火炮
built for a war with America that never happened.
为对付美国而造的 但战争却从未发生
小伙子,快下来吧 免得弄伤自己咯
我闭着眼睛都能把它拆了
Thanks to me,
他们得感谢我
they'd finally get to fire a shot in anger.
终于有了 发炮的机会来发泄愤怒
I have a feeling it wasn't exactly what Comrade Lenin had in mind
我有种感觉这大概不是列宁
when he advocated the redistribution of wealth.
当年所倡导的财产重新分配
But I wasn't the only one offering a crash course in capitalism.
但我不是唯一的提供他们资本主义速成课程的人
I had rivals.
我有竞争对手
Inform your commanding officer
请通报指挥官
that Simeon Weisz is here to meet him.
席米恩·怀斯求见
You don't know who I am, do you?
你不认识我吧?
我管你是哪棵葱!
You're late.
你迟到了
So it appears.
似乎是
谢谢
不客气
你是卖枪的?
或许你可以来我房间 我让你瞧瞧我的
火炮
You look a little lost, Simeon.
看上去你似乎摸不着门路
Is the world changing too fast?
是世界改变得太快了吗?
I'm here, aren't I?
我这不是找来了吗?
Not all of you, I think.
不全然
You've gotten so rich selling for the CIA
你替中情局贩卖军火赚了大钱
you can't seem to get that ideology
但你似乎还无法
completely out of your head.
放下身段
Oh, the Cold War had its uses.
冷战时我不得不如此
Kept the tensions frozen.
得首先考虑双方紧张的关系
Now it's harder to determine
现在很难取舍
which side one's on.
该站在哪一方
Things have become more complicated.
事情变得比较复杂了
No, it's gotten simpler.
不,是变简单了
There's no place in gunrunning for politics anymore,
政治考量已经不存在于军火业了
I sell to leftists and rightists.
我卖给左翼,也卖给右翼
I sell to pacifists,
甚至和平主义者
but they're not the most regular of customers.
不过他们不是常客啦
Of course, you're not a true internationalist...
你如果不卖武器
...until you've supplied weapons
去打击自己的国家
to kill your own countrymen.
你就算不上是个国际军火贩
This current state of chaos won't last forever.
现今这种混乱的局势不能继续下去
There'll have to be order.
必须重新建立秩序
Instead of cutting each other's throats,
与其互相敌对
it may be beneficial if we work together.
咱们不如合作
What do you think?
如何?
What do I think?
我认为如何?
I think you are the amateur now,
我认为你现在才是玩票的
and I think you should go with your instincts.
你应该按照你的直觉去做
With your first instinct.
你的第一个直觉
I'm the same man who was not good enough for you before
过去的我不配给你提鞋
and I'm just not good enough for you now.
现在还是不配
The problem with gunrunners going to war
军火贩子之间开战有个麻烦
is that there's no shortage of ammunition.
就是双方都有用不尽的弹药
This was the chaos that the Old Guard had always feared.
这就是咱们这行老前辈们总在顾忌的
As far as they were concerned,I was giving arms dealers a bad name.
他们担心 我会搞坏军火商的名声
But they could hardly report me to the Better Business Bureau.
但是他们无法向优化商务局举报我
And Ukraine wasn't the only former state...
乌克兰不是唯一一个
with an unpaid army and stockpiles of guns.
拥有没有工资的军队和很多军火的国家
There was Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Belarus...
这里还有保加利亚,匈牙利 波兰,巴拉如斯
all there for the taking.
他们全都是
Of all the weapons in the vast Soviet arsenal...
在苏联兵工厂里的所有武器中
nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova,
没有一种像AK47
model of 1947,
或者叫卡拉希尼可夫
more commonly known as the AK-47... or kalashnikov.
更赚钱的
It's the world's most popular assault rifle
它是世界上最流行的冲锋枪
a weapon all fighters love.
战士最喜爱的武器
An elegantly simple nine-pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood.
由9磅金属和4英尺长木头制成
It doesn't break, jam, or overheat.
它不会坏,卡壳,或者过热
It will shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand.
就算它被泥土或者沙子覆盖还是可以正常的开火
It's so easy, even a child can use it
它的使用非常简单 就算一个小孩都可以使用它
and they do.
而且他们的确在使用它
The Soviets put the gun on a coin.
苏联把枪放到他们的钱币上
Mozambique put it on their flag.
莫桑比克把枪的图案放在国旗上
Since the end of the Cold War,
自从冷战结束后
the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export.
AK47成为了苏联主要的出口货物
After that comes vodka, caviar,
接着是伏特加酒,鱼子酱
and suicidal novelists.
和有自杀倾向的诗人
One thing's for sure
有一点我确定
no one was lining up to buy their cars.
没有人想排队去买他们的车
他娘的什么文件
听我说,中尉
把他们留在那里,越长越好
战斗到死
这是我的命令
I thought you supposed watching out for these people.
我以为你应该躲着这些人这是我的命令
I thought you supposed watching out for these people.
我以为你应该躲着这些人
How can I?
我怎么躲
You keep selling my helicopters.
你不停卖我的直升机
You are too greedy, Yuri!
你太贪钱了,尤里
I can't hold him forever.
我不能永远的挡住他
I've got paperwork.
我有许可书
Not for the gunships.
对战斗直升机无效
You know the penalty for sanction-busting.
你知道如果我们被抓了
Selling the military helicopter is a major violation.
卖军用直升机可是一项重罪
Military helicopter.
军用直升机
It's not a military helicopter.
这不是一架军用直升机
It's a rescue helicopter.
这是一架救援直升机
Get to work, son.
快干活,小子
没问题
The law's on our side.
法律在我们这边
All right, let me see your papers.
好的,让我看一看你的许可书
No-no-no, put that away.
不要,把枪拿开
See your papers.
让我看一看你的许可书
Yuri Orlov.
尤里·奥洛夫
Mr. Orlov, always In the wrong place at the right time.
奥洛夫先生总是在正确的时间 出现在错误的地方
这到底是怎么回事?
We've met before.
我们以前见过
Off the coast Colombia.
在哥伦比亚的海岸线附近
What was the name of that freighter?
那船叫什么名字来着?
I can't remember, was it the Kono or the Kristol?
柯诺号还是克里斯多号?
The crew called that vessel a lot of names.
船上的船员给那艘船起了很多名字
None repeatable in polite company.
没有一个是好名字
Answer the question.
回答你的问题
The new MP-5.
哦,新型的MP5
Would you like a silencer for that?
你想要个消音器吗?
I need to see your papers.
我要看你的许可证
离我远一点
Dmitri!
狄米奇
The end-user certificate for this aircraft...
这架直升机的使用者证明书上写着
states "Burkina Faso."
沃克纳·瓦梢
Nice, very nice.
真不错
Did you type this up yourself?
是你自己打的吗?
The helicopter is to be used on humanitarian missions.
这架直升机是用来执行人道主义任务的
Oh, so you're a humanitarian?
噢,你是一个人道主义者
Oh, absolutely.
当然是
This is a military aircraft.
这是一架军用直升机
Not anymore. - Listen to the nephew!
现在不是了 - 听他讲
What can they do with military hardware but convert it to civilian use?
他们能用由军用直升机 改装的民用直升机做什么
The only way you could die from this baby
如果是因为这架直升机死了人
now is if a food drop hits you.
那是因为你被投掷的食物砸死了
And this stuff over here, huh?
这边的东西呢?
Is it going to Burkina Faso... Ah,
他们也用来行人道主义任务吗?
but to a different client at a different address.
不同的客户,不同的地址
That's just a coincidence is that it?
只是一个巧合是吗?
Do you take me for a complete fucking fool?
你以为我是一个大傻瓜吗?
Not complete, sir.
并不是很傻
And while I hesitate to tell your job.
我不会打搅你的工作
I must point out that when shipped separately,
我必须指出
the weapons and the aircraft both comply with current Interpol
如果我分开运输武器和直升机
trade standards and practices.
都符合现在的国际条约
We both know,
我们都知道
that is an obscene bureaucratic loophole that's gonna be closed
这只是一个条约上的漏洞
any goddamn day.
这个漏洞不知那天就会消失
But it's not closed.
但是现在还没消失
And while certain people might interpret this cargo as suspicious,
有些人也许认为 这些集装箱可疑
thank God we live in a world, where suspicion alone does not constitute a crime.
感谢上帝 只有可疑是无法给我定罪的
And men like you
像你这样的人
respect the rule of law.
会遵守法律条约
I was as guilty as sin,
我的确是有罪的
but Valentine couldn't prove it.
但是瓦伦丁无法证明
And he was the rarest breed of law enforcement officer,
他是执法人员里很少见的
the type who knew I was breaking the law,
尽管他知道我在犯法
but wouldn't break it himself to bust me.
但是他不会以非法的手段来逮捕我
两天后
Valentine wasn't the only one trying to put me out of business.
瓦伦丁并不是唯一想让我没生意做的人两天后
Valentine wasn't the only one trying to put me out of business.
瓦伦丁并不是唯一想让我没生意做的人
My uncle had turned down a half dozen rival arms dealers,
狄米奇拒绝了许多其他的军火商
sometimes with offers better than mine.
有时他们的条件比我的要好
But to Dmitri, you couldn't put a price on loyalty.
但是你不能用钱来买衷心
What was he doing here?
他来这干什么?
He is hoping to beat your offer.
他希望能抢到你的生意
I told him to go have intercourse with himself.
我告诉他去死吧
But Yuri
但是,尤里
You need to make more payoffs.
你应该多给一些了
Too many know. - Don't worry.
很多人已经知道了 - 不用担心
There are more VCRs and cigarettes.
我放了很多录像机和烟
I left them in your new car.
在你的新车里
Even your enemy was admiring that car.
就连你的敌人都很喜欢那辆车
I'm the luckiest man alive.
我是世界上最幸运的人
You are.
你的确是
Hello.
Ava?
艾娃?
Hi, baby.
亲爱的
You forgot what time it is?
你知道现在几点了吗?
Sorry, I...
对不起...
How was that your audition?
你的面试怎么样?
They're going in another direction.
他们改变了他们的要求
Direction with someone who can act.
他们想要一个可以表演的人
They don't deserve you.
他们配不上你
Where are you?
你在哪?
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗?
It was a rough day at the office.
不是很好
Come home.
回家吧
Soon. How's Nicki?
很快就回家了 尼克怎么样?
He misses you. We both do.
他很想你 我们都想你
It's lonely without you here.
我们没有你感到很孤独
You know I don't like nights.
你知道我不喜欢夜晚
Ever since my parents...
自从我的父母...
Yuri, what's that?
尤里,那是什么声音?
A party.
一个聚会
I'd better go.
我该走了
Just wanted to call and hear your voice.
只是想听一听你的声音
Kiss Nicki for me.
替我亲一下尼克
I love you.
我爱你
The pillaging didn't die with my uncle.
军火并没有因为狄米奇的死而消失
After The Wall came down
自从墙倒塌后
$32 billion billion dollars worth of arms
价值3200亿的军火
were stolen and resold from Ukraine alone,
被盗然后从乌克兰被买走
one of the greatest heists of the 20th Century.
这是20世纪最高的纪录
蒙罗维亚, 利比里 - 1995
The primary market was Africa.
非洲是最主要的市场
Eleven major conflicts involving
在10年里
thirty-two countries in less than a decade...
有11场战斗,23个国家参与
A gunrunner's wet dream.
这是军火走私商的天堂
At the time, the West couldn't care less.
现在,西方并不关心这些
They had a white war in what was left of Yugoslavia.
他们在南斯拉夫有一场白人的战争要打注:波黑战争时期
I did the bulk of my business in Liberia...
我最主要在利比里做我的生意
"Land of the Free."
自由之地
Originally established as a homeland for freed American slaves,
一开始这里是黑人奴隶的自由之地
it's been enslaved by one dictator or another ever since.
但是从那之后这些奴隶还是被这个或者另一个人统治着
The latest was American-educated,
最新的统治者是受过美国教育的
self declared president, Andre Baptiste.
自封为总统的安德烈·巴特思
Mr. Yuri!
尤里先生
I'm Andre Baptiste, Junior.
我是安德烈·巴特思二世
My father would like to meet you.
我的父亲想见你
What an honor.
真是荣幸
Thank him.
谢谢
But unfortunately I have other business.
但是我还有其他生意要做
It's a shame, it's a very busy schedule.
对不起,我很忙
It is not, as they say, optional.
应该说你没有选择的权利
My father is easily offended.
我的父亲很容易生气
My schedule just freed up.
我突然有时间了
President Baptiste was my best customer
巴布锑总统是我最好的客人
but I was in no hurry to meet him.
但是我不着急去见他
He'd gotten a reputation for routinely hacking off the limbs of those who opposed him.
他消除异己的残忍手段路人皆知
His seven-year civil war has been described...
7年的内战
as "a relentless campaign of sadistic wanton violence."
被总结为纯粹为了暴力的战争
That kind of sums up Andy for me.
这就是我将要去见的安迪
The Glock is interesting.
这个转轮很有趣
It's made of a polymer composite.
他是合金制成的
Many of my clients feel they can get through airport security without setting off a lot of bells and whistles.
这样过机场安检就不会触发警铃
Personally I do not recommend that.
但是我并不同意这样做
On the other hand,
从另一方面来说
if you are looking for a traditional wheel gun,
如果你想要一种传统的大火力手枪
there is no substitute for the six inches
没有一种枪可以代替
of muzzle energy of a.357 magnum.
6英寸长的.357毫米马格南
And of course, it will never jam.
当然它从不卡壳
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做?
What did you say?
你说什么?
Now you'll have to buy it.
你必须买下它
It's a used gun.
它已经被你用过了
How can I sell a used gun?
我怎么能卖掉用过的枪
A used gun.
一把用过的枪
A used gun.
一把用过的枪
That's a good one.
有趣
You know there is no discipline with the youth today.
你知道吗?现在的年轻人没有纪律
I try to set an example but it is difficult, eh?
我只是想树立一个榜样 虽然这不容易
Personally, I blame MTV.
我想这都是MTV的错
A used gun.
一把用过的枪
I think you and I, we can do business.
我想我们可以做生意了
If I thought I was scared of Andre Senior,
如果说我害怕安德烈一世
I knew I was scared of Andre Junior.
不如说我更害怕安德烈二世
Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子
The guava doesn't fall too far from the tree.
就像果实从来不会掉到离树很远的地方
He was also a cannibal.
他简直是一个食人怪
They say Andre would eat a victim's heart
他们说安德烈会吃掉
while it was still beating
他的敌人还在跳动的心脏
to give him superhuman strength.
这样他可以得到超越常人的力量
Monrovia itself was like being on another planet.
到蒙罗维亚就像到了另一个星球一样
Planet Monrovia.
蒙罗维亚星球
From the temperature,
从气温来说
it was obviously a planet close to the sun.
它是最接近太阳的星球
I rarely saw another white man,
我从没见过另一个白人
and I never left town alone.
我从来不独自离开这个村庄
Outside town was the edge of hell.
这个村庄之外就是地狱的边缘
I didn't want to even gaze into it.
我连看都不想看
This is your hotel. Two stars.
这就是你住的旅馆 2星级的
Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?
你能带给我蓝博之枪吗?
Part one, two, or three?
第1,2,还是第3集的?
I've only seen part one.
我只看过第一集
M60 The M-60.
Would you like the armor-piercing bullets?
你想要带穿甲弹的吗?
Please.
太好了
My father left a welcoming present in your room.
我父亲留了一个见面礼在你房间里
Enjoy.
慢慢享受吧
My God, she nearly got her head cut off.
我的天啊,她差点就被砍头了
When I get to America,
当我到美国时
I will not live in Brentwood.
我不会住在那里
Second floor.
2楼
In the most AIDS-infested region of the globe...
在全球艾滋病最流行的地方
where one in four is infected...
4人中就有1人感染
Andre's idea of a joke was to put
安德烈和我开玩笑的方式
a young lman and a young Naomi in my bed.
就是把两个漂亮的女人放到我床上
And no condom within 100 miles.
而且在方圆100英里内找不到避孕套
Hello, Mr. Yuri.
你好,尤里先生
Hi.
We'd be happy to make you happy.
我们很高兴可以使你感觉高兴
Uh, I can't. I'd love to.
我不能,我想要做
But I can't.
但是我不能
Don't worry.
不要担心
We don't have anything.
我们没有病
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Do we look like it?
我们看起来像有病吗?
What if I have AIDS?
如果我有艾滋病呢?
Don't you worry?
你不担心吗?
You worry too much.
你担心的太多了
Why do you worry about something that
为什么你现在担心一个
can kill you in ten years
10年后才会杀死你的病
when there are so many things that can kill you today?
今天就有很多机会你会死
Now...
现在
...how can we make you happy?
我们如何才能使你高兴
By leaving.
离开这里
These are my Kalashnikov Kids.
这些武装到牙齿的儿童
My Boy Brigades.
我的童子军
I can see what you are thinking,
我知道你在想什么
but we need every man we can get.
但是我们需要所有我们可以用的上的男性
Even if they're not men?
即使他们还没有长大?
A bullet from a fourteen-year-old...
从14岁孩子的枪里射出的子弹
...is just as effective as one from a forty-year-old.
就像从40岁男人的枪里射出的子弹一样致命
Often more effective.
也许更致命
No one can stop this bath of blood.
没有人可以阻止这场血浴之战
It's not "bath of blood."
不是血浴之战
It's "bloodbath."
是浴血之战
Thank you.
谢谢
But I prefer it my way.
但是我喜欢这么说
I am not going to pay your asking price.
我不会给你出的价钱
We are not a rich people. And besides,
我们并不富有
the market is already flooded with your Kalashnikovs.
而且市场上已经充斥着你的枪
Do you realize in some parts of my country
你知道在这个国家的某些地方
you can get one for the price of a chicken?
你可以用一只鸡换一只枪
But you can't just consider unit price.
你不能只看单价
You forget ancillary costs.
还有其他辅助费用
End-user certificates need to be forged and notarized,
伪造文件
Shell companies set up,
建立空壳公司
insurance purchased, pilots and crews hired.
买保险,还有请临时工
Not to mention bribes.
贿赂别人的钱也很多
You can't get a nut and bolt out
不贿赂别人
of the Eastern Bloc without a bribe.
你根本无法进入边界
There's one bribe for the nut,
给那个疯子一笔贿赂
another for the bolt.
还有一笔要给那个秃子
Andy... Andy, listen to me.
安迪,安迪 听我说
This is an expensive proposition.
这是一个很费钱的生意
"Andy"?
“安迪”?
I am going to pay you in timber or stones.
我会付你木材或者钻石
I'll take the stones.
我当然选钻石
It's kind of hard to get a tree trunk into my hand luggage.
我可不能把一棵树装进我的手提箱里
I know you're planning a new offensive.
我知道你在计划反击
If you can delay a week,
如果你能推迟计划一周
I can get you armored personnel carriers.
我可以给你装甲车
They'd greatly reduce your casualties...
它可以有效的减少你的伤亡人数
...and give you a significant strategic advantage.
还可以给你在战场上的优势
You know, they call me the Lord Of War.
你知道他们叫我战争之王
But perhaps it is you.
我想你才是
It's not "Lord Of War," it's "Warlord."
不是战争之王,应该叫军阀
Thank you, but I prefer it my way.
谢谢,但是我喜欢这么说
Conflict diamonds are a common currency in West Africa,
钻石在西非是最常用的货币
also referred to as "blood diamonds"
也叫做血之钻石
since bloodshed is what they generally finance.
因为这些钻石往往都被用于资助流血战争
By the late '90s, my wealth had caught up
在20世纪末期
to my lies about my welth.
我的财富已经和我说谎时讲的差不多了
Even surpassed my lies.
也许比我说谎时讲的还要多
I could even afford to become a patron of the arts.
我甚至有财力去收藏艺术品
It's just that I can't believe it.
哇,真不敢相信
Well, of... of course, it's wonderful.
这当然很棒
I just...
我只是...
I didn't expect it to happen so soon.
只是没想到这么快发生
Yes. Well, that wou-that would be great, too yeah.
是...那...也很好
It's wonderful. Thank you so much.
太好了,真谢谢你
It's... Yuri. Okay, thank you. Bye.
是...尤里...好...谢谢...再见
Yuri, that was the dealer on the phone.
刚电话里是那个艺术商
I just sold my first painting.
我卖了第一张画
Aah! That's fantastic.
哇,真是太棒了
Uh, who bought it?
谁买了?
It's someone important.
一位要人
They want to remain anonymous.
不愿透漏姓名
This is so wonderful! - How was your trip?
真棒! -对呀!这次外出都好吗?
You know, same old, same old.
哦...差不多啦...
Where's Nicki?
尼奇呢?
Oh, in bed, I'm sorry. He couldn't stay up.
他睡了,撑不住了
That's best.
不要紧
My first painting!
第一副画耶!
I'm officially an artist!
我正式成为艺术家啦!
This calls for a drink. - What doesn't?
值得干一杯 -谁说不是?
Hi.
Yuri, this is uh...
尤里,这是...呃...
Candy.
小蜜糖
Candy. Of course.
小蜜糖!当然咯!
Any friend of my brother's is a...
我弟弟的朋友都是...
friend of my brother's.
我弟弟的朋友
You have a beautiful... everything.
好漂亮哦!你的...一切
Yes, he does.
他当然是
Yes, I do.
是...我当然是
I'm going to kiss Nicki goodnight.
我要去看看尼奇
How are you, brother?
老弟,还好吗?
Well, you know,
你知道的...
still the resident family fuckup.
我是家里的败类
Yeah. Well, I guess someone has to do it.
嗯...呃...总得有一个吧
Well.
Hey, Ava knows, right?
艾娃知道你在干嘛,对吧?
I never want to say anything,
我可不想说
She doesn't have to know. She understands.
她不需要了解 她懂的
She's a survivor, like me.
她是一个幸存者,跟我一样
She may be a survivor,
她也许是
but she's not like you.
但她绝对跟你不一样
Really She doesn't know how you pay for all this
她不知道你怎么负担得起这一切
We don't talk about it.
我们从不提这事儿
How many car salesman talk about their work? Huh?
卖车的会告诉你车有危险?
How many cigarette salesmen? Both their products kill more people
卖香烟的会吗? 每年他们的商品
every year than mine.
比我的枪害死更多人
At least mine has a safety switch.
起码我的商品还有安全栓呢
If those guys can leave their work at the office,
那些人不会把工作上的事带回家
so can I.
我也不会
God damn, you are good!
天啊...妈的...你真行!
You really are.
真的
You almost had me convinced.
你差点让我相信了
Could you...
你能...
could you help me out with...
帮帮我吗?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why what?
什么为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why? I don't know.
为什么?- 我不知道
Why... I don't know.
为什么?- 我不知道
Why what?
什么?
Why're you so fucked up all the time?
为什么你老闯祸?
Because I am. I don't know.
我就是这样,不知道为什么
I didn't know how much Ava really knew...
我不清楚艾娃知道多少...
and how much she ignored.
还是装做看不见
She never questioned how a guy in the transport business
她从不问我为何一个做运输业的
could afford to give her 18 carat diamond earrings.
能买得起18克拉的耳环
I guess she didn't want to hear the answer.
我想她也不希望知道答案
Mostly, She seemed content
她似乎对我
that I was a good provider and as far as she was concerned,
养家的能力很满意 她也认为我对她
loyal.
很忠实
Despite the other women...
虽然我有在外逢场作戏
I always made love to Ava
但每次做爱
as if she was the only one.
我都把她当成我唯一的女人
I'm not saying I didn't have setbacks.
我不是说生意都很顺利
It's not called gunrunning for nothing.
没有枪子儿跑得快
You gotta be fast on your feet.
怎能叫军火贩子
Some revolutions blow over the guns even get there.
有时军火还没运到 革命战争就已经爆发了
There's nothing's more expensive for an arms dealer than peace.
对我们来说和平比什么代价都大
Truce? What do you mean, truce?
协议停火?停火是什么意思?
The guns are already on their way.
军火已经在途中了
Peace talks.
和平谈判!
All right, forget it.
好啦...算了...
I'll re-route the shipment to the Balkans.
我转运到巴尔干半岛
When they talk about war,
当他们说要打仗时
they keep their word.
他们总是信守承诺的
Of course, a new breed of gunrunner
有了新一代的军火商
requires a new breed of cop.
当然就要有新一代的警察
Henry, take Park Avenue.
亨利,走派克街
Take 'em on a tour of New Jersey.
带他们去新泽西逛逛
Yuri, there are men going through our garbage cans.
尤里...有人朝我们的垃圾箱走来
Well, it's probably just some reporters
大概是记者
looking for somebody else.
找错人了吧
I have a feeling they don't work for the tabloids.
我总觉得他们不是小报的记者
Yuri...
尤里...
is there anything I should be worried about?
我该担心什么吗?
No, nothing.
没...没事
Nothing?
没事?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Sir.
长官
I was now the best merchant of death alive.
我现在是最好的,还活着的死亡军火贩
I didn't own my own plane, I owned a fleet.
虽然我没有一架私人飞机 但我有一整队飞机
Running guns into Liberia, Sierra Leone, or the lvory Coast at least once a week.
我每周至少一次运货去利比里亚,拉利昂和象牙海岸
Most trips I had phony paperwork.
大部分时间我使用假证件
The deadline was tight
如果赶时间
and I had to cut corners,
我就只有冒险
I had no paperwork at all.
干脆简单到连证件也省了
But I wasn't overly concerned.
我也不担心
There was hardly any radar over most of Africa
非洲大部份地区没有雷达
and even fewer people to watch it.
雷达观测员就更少了
Charlie Echo India, C-E-I... re-route to Kabala airport...
转降卡巴拉机场
...on heading zero-two nine.
029方向
Comply immediately.
立刻遵照指示行动
尤里,妈的,怎么回事?
Hello, Southern? It's Yuri.
撒登中校,我是尤里
I Sorry to call you on this number.
抱歉打你这个号码
But I've got Interpol's all over my ass.
国际警察缠上我了
I can't know you right now.
我现在不能讲话...
It's uh, not a good time.
时机不对
Not a good time?
时机不对!?
操!
Charlie, Echo, India, comply immediately.
C-E-I,立刻遵照指示行动
This is your last warning.
这是最后的警告
Where was the first fucking warning?
妈的,何时第一次警告?
Rock your wings if you intend to comply
如果愿意遵守就摇动机翼
I'm putting us down.
我要下降
If you land, we're going away.
降落我一定会被抓
I don't have paperwork.
我没证件
We're in a flying fucking bomb!
我们就快要爆炸了!
They're firing bullets at our bullets.
他们向我们开火了
I'm putting us down.
我要下降
Okay, okay. Fuck!
好啦...好啦...操!
This is Charlie, Echo, India.
这是C-E-I
Request re-route to Kabala airport,
请求转降卡巴拉机场
bearing zero-two-nine.
方向029
No, not the airport.
不...不要降落机场
There the highway. It's our only hope.
降在高速路上是唯一的希望
Are you fucking mad?
你妈的疯啦
A pothole will set us off.
路上有个坑就完了
You underestimate yourself, Alexei.
你也太低估自己了,艾利西
You're the best.
你是最棒的
You're the shit, Alexei, you're the shit!
艾利西,妈的,你最棒
Of course Alexei wasn't the best.
艾利西当然不是最好的飞行员
He'd come forty-second out of forty three
他是莫斯科航校
at the Moscow Flight School.
倒数第二名毕业
Oh, God, what's he doing?
天啊,他在干嘛?
Is this guy nuts?
他疯了吗?
I can't land there, sir.
我不能降落
Kabala's fifteen minutes away.
卡巴拉离这儿15分钟
He can't get far.
他跑不远的
I want a truck on the tarmac.
叫辆卡车在停机坪待命
We gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
Where are you going?
你们去哪儿?
As far from the evidence as we can get.
离证据愈远愈好
Wait, there's not going to be any evidence!
等等...证据马上就没了!
Come here. Come here.
来...大家来
Hey, don't be shy. Here, look.
喂...别害羞...来...瞧瞧
Free sample
免费的样品
help yourself, okay? Free sample.
来拿吧,免费的样品
Tell yourt friend.
告诉你朋友们
Gun for you.
枪吗?
Happy times. Come on.
过瘾吧!
Help yourselves. No charge.
全部送...免费
Everything goes.
快来呀
Guns, guns, guns, yes, come on up!
枪阿!枪阿!枪阿!
Here! You're having fun now, huh?
来!高兴吧?
Come on! Guns, guns, guns! Yes!
快来!枪阿!枪阿!枪阿!
Bullets, guns, grenades!
子弹...枪...手榴弹...耶!
Take 'em all.
统统拿走
Take the whole crate. Go ahead.
整箱拿...快!
Gun, grenades, hooray!
手榴弹...耶!
Bullets! Guns! Grenades!
子弹...枪...手榴弹...
Yeah.
That one's got your name on it.
枪上还刻着你的名字呢
You want one, too? Come on.
你也要吗?快来
Don't forget the bullets.
别忘了子弹哦!
Don't forget the bullets.
别忘了子弹哦!
How can you shoot a gun if you don't have bullets?
没子弹的话,枪也没用
Everything goes for free!
所有的,通通免费
Guns, grenades! All you see. Bullets,
枪,手榴弹!一切你看得见的,子弹
guns, grenades.
枪,手榴弹!
Hooray, hooray!
耶!耶!
Have the bullets.
快拿子弹
What a cargo crew at Heathrow Airport
机组人员花一整天搬运的货物
does in a day took a bunch of
塞拉利昂的饥民
malnourished Sierra Leonean locals ten minutes.
在十分钟之内就搬光了
By the time Agent Valentine got there,
当瓦伦丁特工到达时
you could find more guns on a plane full of Quakers.
草原上遍地是枪,人人手舞足蹈
Yuri Orlov.
我是尤里·奥洛夫
Ow! Fuck!
噢,操!
You run from us?
还想逃?
No, Mbizi. No!
不,恩比西,不要
Can you run with no legs?
废了你的双腿看你怎么逃?
Let me make him disappear, Mr Valentine
我可以让他消失
Around here, people disappear all the time.
这里天天有人失踪
I can't do that.
我不能那样做
Look where we are. Who will know?
荒郊野外...谁会知道?
We will.
起码我们知道
He's gonna get what's coming to him.
他会得到报应的
I'm not as certain.
这个我不那么肯定
All right, get up.
起来
What's the charge?
罪名是?
What are you doing in Sierra Leone...
你在塞拉利昂干嘛?
I'm on safari.
狩猎旅行
Yeah? You're hunting wildebeests
是吗?猎野兽?
with a submachine gun?
用机关枪?
Do you also work with the Park Service?
你也替公园管理局工作?
Hunting without a license, is that the charge?
我的罪名是无照狩猎吗?
Why are we playing games?
装什么傻?
You traffic arms.
你私运军火
Trade.
是买卖
Trade. Traffic.
买卖就是私运
You get rich by giving the poorest people on the planet
你提供世上最穷的人们
the means to continue killing each other.
互相屠杀的工具以此致富
Do you konw why I do what I do?
你知道我为什么做这个
I mean, there are more prestigious assignments.
我能选择其他更荣耀的任务
Keeping track of nuclear arsenals,
比方追查核武
You'd think that's more critical to world security,
你认为那对世界和平更重要?
but it's not.
不对!
No, nine out of ten war victims today
今天十个战争受害者中有九人
are killed with assault rifles and small like yours.
是死于攻击性来福枪和小型武器 正如你的商品
Those nuclear missiles?
那些核飞弹?
They sit in their silos.
它们还在发射筒里坐着呢
Your AK-47? That is the real weapon of mass destruction.
你的AK-47才是大规模杀伤性武器
I don't want people dead, Agent Valentine.
瓦伦丁特工,我不想害死人
I don't put a gun to anybody's head and make them shoot.
我没拿枪指着别人的脑袋要他开枪
I admit, but shooting war is better for business,
我是说,他开一枪,对我的生意有好处
but I prefer people to fire my guns and miss.
但我希望人们使用我的枪但不打死人
Just as long as they're firing.
只要他们开枪就行
Can I go now?
我能走了吗?
You've got nothing on me. Except cuffs.
我身上没有你想要的 除了手铐之外
Since you're so concerned with the law,
既然你要讲法
you must know that I'm legally
那你一定知道
permitted to hold you for twenty-four hours without charging you.
我能合法的拘留你24小时而不起诉你
You might ask why I would do that and I can assure you.
或许你会问,我为什么要这么做
It's not because I enjoy your company, because I don't.
我保证不是因为我喜欢你陪我
No, the reason why I'll delay you for every second
原因是在许可的24小时内
of the permissible twenty-four hours
我要居留你每一秒钟
Is I'm delaying your deadly trade and the deaths of your victims.
我就拖延了你的致命武器去杀人
I don't think of it as taking a day from you...
我不认为我拿了你一天
...but giving a day to them.
而是多给他们一天
Some innocent man, woman, or child
因为你不自由
is going to have an extra day on this earth because you're not free.
所以世上那些无辜的平民才能多活一天
So, I will see you in twenty-three hours
所以...23小时55分钟后...
and fifty-five minutes, hm?
我会再来
Valentine knew he didn't have to guard me.
瓦伦丁知道他不必守着我
There was nowhere to go.
我也没地方可逃
Or maybe he was hoping the locals would tear me apart.
或许他希望当地人会把我分尸
But they were too busy with the plane.
但他们忙着玩我的飞机
It's like parking your car in certain neighborhoods in the Bronx.
就像停了一辆好车在纽约布朗区
You just don't do it.
你绝对不会这么做
The way I looked at it
以我的观点来看
it's the way of Africa, maybe life.
这只是非洲的自然现象 或是生命的自然现象
Everything that comes from the earth eventually returns.
所有从自然来的东西最后终将回归自然
Even a 40-ton Atonov-12 cargo plane.
即使40吨的安通纳12型货机也一样
A gift. For you.
我的礼物,给你
You know, you've arrived just in time.
还好你及时到了
I was afraid that he might die
我担心他在你来之前就死了
before you got your chance to kill him.
你就没机会了宰了他
This man came here hoping to take your place.
这个人...来此...想取代你
Is that not so?
我说的对吧?
No, I'm not here to supply Mr. Baptiste.
不,我不是来为巴提斯先生提供武器的
I am here to supply his enemies.
我是来给他的敌人提供武器的
I fear it's a sale I shall never complete.
我想这笔交易我已经无法完成了
He killed your blood... Your uncle...
他杀了你一个亲人...你叔叔...
when he tried to kill you.
他本来想杀你的
No.
不要
No?
不要?
You want that I should let him go?
你要我就放了他?
"No. I..."
“不,我...”
You do want him dead.
你的确想要他死
You just...
只是...
don't want to have to do it yourself.
不想亲自动手
So.
We will do this together.
我们一起来
This will be a bonding experience.
这将是我们结合的经验
You know you can stop this any time that you want.
你知道,只要你想,随时可以住手
But I don't think that you do.
但我不认为你想
Just say the word.
一句话就好
Say it. "Stop."
说吧...“住手”
Stop.
住手
I will get you another room, my friend.
朋友,我替你另开个房间
With a much nicer view.
风景更好些的
He ordered you brown-brown, Mr. Yuri.
他帮你要了布朗-布朗,尤里先生
What?
什么?
Brown-brown.
布朗-布朗
What is it?
那是什么?
A mixture of cocaine...
海洛因
...and gunpowder.
和火药的混合体
They give it to the young boys before they do battle.
他们把它在战斗前给那些孩子们吸食
They'll do anything!
吸过后他们会做任何事
Some other time.
下次再试吧
I suggest you try it, at least once, Mr. Yuri.
我劝你还是试一下,尤里先生
Why?
为什么?
'Cause it's your gunpowder.
因为这是你的火药
Even before that night,
在那晚之前
I'd started doing a lot of cocaine in West Africa.
我在西非已经用过很多次毒品了
I'd never tried brown-brown before,
我从来没试过布朗-布朗
but then I'd never killed a man, either.
就像我从来没有杀过一个人一样
Oh.
Oh, I didn't do anything, did I?
我没做过什么吧?
我没做过什么吧?
你做的不是很多
Wait. Are you sick?
你有病吗?
SIDA? AIDS?
艾滋病?
Ask the white man. He will know.
问一问这个白人,他会知道答案的
Sir, will my hand grow back?
先生,我的手会长回来吗?
Simeon.
萨米昂?
Remember, Yuri, take sides.
记住,尤里,立场
Simeon!
萨米昂
Don't! He's Andre's. - Fuck Andre!
他是安德烈的人 - 去他的安德烈
Fuck Andre!
去他的安德烈
I'm sorry they don't usually do that.
对不起,这些枪平时不是这样的
Let me look it. Maybe I can fix it.
让我看一看,我也许可以把它修好
Let me see it. It's the magazine.
让我看一看,是弹夹的问题
Give it to me.
给我看看
Fuck you!
去你的
I started to feel I'd been cursed.
我开始觉得我被诅咒了
...the curse of invincibility.
不死的诅咒
Nicki, please, go to your room.
尼奇,回到你的房间去
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Can you prove any of this?
你能证明这些吗?
Mr. Orlov goes to a lot of trouble
奥洛夫先生花了很长时间
to make his business look legitimate.
才使他的公司看起来像是做正当生意的
Even to you.
即使是对你
Perhaps especially to you.
特别是对你
I don't expect we'll find anything here today.
我想我们今天在这里什么也不会发现
So what do you want?
你到底想要什么?
I was hoping that you would help me.
我希望你可以帮助我
I understand that uh...
我了解...
your parents died tragically?
你的父母的死很悲惨
The illegal firearms used to murder your mother and father
杀死你父母的枪械
were procured from men exactly like your husband.
是从像你丈夫那样的人那里来得
I'd like you to leave.
我想你离开这里
Okay. Gentlemen.
好的,先生们
Ava?
艾娃?
Ava, what's wrong?
艾娃,你怎么了?
I can't wear the clothes.
我不能穿这些衣服
Can't wear the jewelry.
我不能戴这些首饰
Can't drive the car.
我不能开车
Can't live in this house.
我不能住在这间房子里
Everything's got blood on it.
所有的东西都沾满了鲜血
Blood on it?
沾满了鲜血?
What's the matter with you?
你到底怎么了?
Don't be so melodramatic.
不要这么闹情绪
I'm melodramatic.
我没不是在闹情绪
I'm a failed actress, remember?
我是个失败的演员,记得吗?
I told you, these people, it's political.
我告诉过你这些人有政治目的
They lie. They're liars.
他们在说谎,他们是说谎的人
Look at me. They lie to make themselves look good, okay?
看着我,他们用谎言来美化自己,知道吗?
You can't trust them.
你不能相信他们
It's not just them.
不只是他们
Don't worry. Your family didn't say anything.
不用担心,你的家人什么也没说
They didn't have to.
他们不需要这么做
I sell people a means to defend themselves. Ava.
我卖给这些人力量去保护他们自己,艾娃
That's all.
我只做这些
Yuri, I see the news. I see those pictures.
尤里,我看过新闻,我看过那些照片
The guns are bigger than the boys!
那些枪比孩子们还要高!
There is nothing illegal about what I do!
我做的事没有一点是不合法的!
I don't care if it's legal!
我才不管它是否合法!
It's wrong!
那是不对的!
Please, stop.
求求你,收手吧
It makes no difference if I stop.
我干或不干已经没有区别了
Someone will take my place the next day.
第二天,就会有人接替我的位置
So let them. We have enough.
让他们去干吧,我们已经有足够的钱了
It's not about the money.
这并不是关于钱
Then what is it?
那是关于什么?
I'm good at it.
我干这个很拿手
I feel like all I've done my whole life is be pretty.
我觉得我一生唯一所做的事就是长的漂亮
I mean all I've done is be born.
我的出世就已经成就了现在的我
I'm a failed actress, a failed artist.
我是一个失败的演员,失败的艺术家
I'm not much good as a mother.
失败的妈妈
I'm not even that pretty anymore.
我有时觉得自己甚至已不再美丽了
I have failed at everything, Yuri.
我什么事都已经失败了,尤里
But I won't fail as a human being.
但我不能做一个失败的人
that could hurt me. My enemies had finally found a weapon
我的敌人终于找到了一种可以伤害我的武器
For the next six months,
在接下来的6个月了
I stopped running guns.
我不再走私枪支了
I went legitimate.
我开始做正当生意
This is an untapped market.
这是一个不可限量的市场
I'm talking over five million cubic meters of timber in the first year alone.
我们在说5百万平方米的森林 仅仅是第一年
Over 100 exploitable species.
超过100种可以开发的种类
The oil?
石油?
Between you and me, this...
只是在你和我之间
Ten thousand barrels a month?
1万桶一个月
He must be lying. He's talking!
他一定是在说谎,他在说谎!
Listen, there are gas reserves off the lvory Coast that OPEC doesn't even know about.
这有一些石油储备石油输出国组织根本不知道
The phone numbers all check out.
这些电话号码已经都检查过了
It's all on the level.
都是合法的
No wonder Valentine was confused.
怪不得瓦伦丁会困惑了
Thank God there are still legal ways
感谢上帝
to exploit developing countries.
还是有一些合法渠道可以和发展中国家交易
The only problem with an honest buck
但是合法的钱
is they're so hard to make.
真是难赚
The margins are too low.
很多人都在干
Too many people are doing it.
利润实在太低了
Still, I'd promised Ava.
但是我已经答应了艾娃
Yuri, the President of Liberia is on his way up.
尤里,利比里亚的总统正在来这里的路
He's early.
他早到了
I'll be back in a minute.
我一会就回来
What the fuck are you doing here, Andre?
你来这做什么,安德烈?
We are here for peace talks at the United Nations.
我到联合国来签和平条约
So at the same time you thought you'd drop in on your arms dealer?
所以你决定顺便来问候你的军火商?
Well, I was beginning to wonder whether that was still your profession.
我只是奇怪那还是你的职业吗?
You know, you're a hard man to get a hold of all of Sudden.
你要知道你这个人并不好找
That is a shame.
太可惜了
My son and I were hoping to do a little shopping.
我儿子和我准备在纽约
While in New York.
顺道购物一番
You know they're watching you.
他们在监视你,你知道吗?
Yes, I know they blame me.
是的,我知道
They blame me for everything, those hypocrites.
他们什么事都要怪在我头上 那些伪君子!
There're hunt for a witch.
巫师(witch hunt):政治迫害的错误语法)他们在找一个巫师(政治迫害的错误语法)
Witch hunt.
是政治迫害
Hostilities have escalated.
冲突已经升级了
And they are making it very difficult for me to re-supply.
我无法得到我想要的资源
That requires a man of your rare ingenuity.
这需要一个像你这样的人来协调
I can't help you, I'm sorry.
对不起,我无法帮助你
I understand.
我理解
But you should know this:
但是你应该知道这些:
Due to our present situation
在目前的情况下
we are compelled to be unusually generous.
我们愿意付出任何代价
So, see you soon, Lord of War.
希望很快见到你,战争之王
You still haven't brought me the gun of Rambo.
你还没有给我兰博之枪
At four and a half months old...
一个四个半月大的胎儿
a human fetus has a reptile's tail...
可以看到尾骨
a remnant of our evolution.
这就是进化的证明
Maybe that's what I couldn't escape.
也许那就是我无法停止的原因
You can fight a lot of enemies and survive,
你可以和许多敌人战斗过 仍然存活下来
but if you fight your biology,
但是如果你和你自己战斗
you always lose.
你总是会输
You guys aren't waiting to say goodbye?
你们不要和我说再见吗?
I'm not leaving for another ten minutes.
我还要10分钟才离开这里
Sorry, Nicki has swim practice.
对不起,尼奇要去上游泳课了
You know, I'm kind of glad you're going.
我知道你要出差,我觉的很高兴
You've been here so long you're starting to get on my nerves.
你在这里呆的太久 我开始有些担心了
This oil concession should be wrapped up by Thursday.
这个石油项目会在周四结束
I'll be back for the weekend.
周末我就会回来
We'll go somewhere.
我们一家人出去聚一聚
The sea.
去海边
That would be fun.
那太好了
Come on.
Hey. You trust me, right?
你相信我,对吗?
She looked me directly in the eye...
她看着我的眼神
the way I've looked in the eyes of a thousand customs officials...
就像我看着上千名海关人员,政府官员
government bureaucrats and law enforcement agents.
和其他执法官员的眼神一样
Yes, I trust you.
是的,我相信你
And she lied without flinching.
她就这样向我撒了慌
I'll see you, big guy.
再见,宝贝
Bye Papa.
再见,爸爸
She learned from the best.
她从最好的人那里学到了这些
Have a good trip.
祝你旅行愉快
That's him.
那就是他
Where are we going, Mama?
我们要去哪里,妈妈?
It's a game, honey.
这是一个游戏,亲爱的
Like hide and seek?
像捉迷藏一样吗?
Yes.
是的
Like hide and seek.
像捉迷藏一样
I can always sense when I'm being tailed.
如果我被跟踪了,我总是会感觉到
I know what to look for.
我知道怎样找到被跟踪的迹像
But then I'd never been tailed by the woman I love.
但是我从来没有被我爱的女人跟踪过
I can put myself in Ava's place.
我可以了解她在想什么
She might've understood if the combination was the last four digits of my social security number...
她猜到密码也许是我的社安号的最后4位
my birth date, even her birth date,
我的生日,或者是她的生日
but not Nicolai's.
但是她不会猜到是尼克的生日
My son's birthday unlocked
我儿子的生日打开了它
what the government would later describe as "a catalogue of carnage."
政府后来称它为"武器大全"
Nicki, stay right there.
你要呆在这里
Come on, Nicki.
我们走,尼克
Come to see how the other half lives?
来看我们怎么赔钱吗?
I miss your borscht.
我想念你做的菜
Mom and Dad say you're clean.
爸爸妈妈告诉我你成功戒毒了
Yeah, you, too.
是的,你不也是吗
You went legit, huh?
你开始做正当生意了?
That's hard to believe.
真是不敢相信
That's because it's not true.
那是因为那不是真的
Only you know.
只有你知道
I'm leaving tonight on a job
我今晚要离开,有生意要做
I want you to come.
我想让你和我一起去
I can't. I've got a girlfriend.
我不能去,我有了女朋友
I think she might be the one.
我想她就是我想要结婚的人
Plus, I'm thinking of opening my own place.
而且我想自己开一家餐馆
Maybe this trip will help.
这次的生意也许可以帮助你
It's good money.
可以赚很多钱
Yuri, I've given my word.
尤里,我已经同他们发誓不再干了
No one has to know.
没有人会知道
Tell them we going for a little R and R.
我告诉他们我们去做石油生意
What do you need me for, all of sudden?
为什么你突然开始需要我了?
West Africa's fucked up.
西非现在很混乱
More than usual.
不同往日的
I can't trust anybody.
我没有任何人可以相信
I need you to watch my back.
我需要你保护我
兄弟心连心
利比里亚首都,蒙罗维亚 - 2001
Yuri! Welcome back.
尤里!欢迎你回来
Welcome both of you.
欢迎你们两个人
Welcome to democracy.
欢迎来到民主国家
Democracy?
民主国家?
What have you been drinking, Andy?
你最近到底喝了什么?安迪
Huh, you have not seen the news.
你看新闻了吗?
You know they accuse me of rigging elections.
他们控告我非法操纵大选
But after this, with your Florida and you Supreme Court of Kangaroos,
但是在你们最高法院 对于佛罗里达的事作出最后判决后
Now, the U.S. Must shut up forever.
美国要永远的闭嘴了
How do you do this, Yuri?
你是怎么办到的,尤里?
How do you do this,
你是如何
when they are watching all of my airspace?
在他们监视着我领空的条件下办到的?
Where there's a will, there's a weapon.
哪里有需求,哪里就会有武器
Come on, where's my fucking money?
快点,我的钱在哪?
When it is delivered.
你把货送到后,你就会收到钱
It is delivered.
货已经送到了
This is not for me.
这些货不是给我的
This is for my neighbors to the west.
它是给我西面的邻居的
The west?
西边?
We're going to Sierra Leone.
我们要去塞拉利昂
Oh, yes. And my son Baptiste Junior
没错,我的儿子安德烈二世
will go with you to make the proper introductions.
会和你们一起去帮你们作介绍
We have no trucks.
我们没有卡车
You will.
你们会有的
As soon as we get the food out of them.
我们运完食物后,你们就有卡车了
Gun of Rambo.
兰博之枪
Mr. Yuri, you're a man of your word.
尤里先生,你很守信用
So where are we going?
我们去哪里?
RUF -the Freedom Fighters.
RUF,自由战士
Every faction in Africa calls themselves by the noble names.
每一个在非洲的派系 喜欢给自己起一些高尚的名字
Liberation-this Patriotic-that,
解放这个,爱国那个
Democratic Republic of-something-or-other.
或者共和或民主什么的
I guess they can't own up to what they usually are
也许他们不知道自己是什么
Federation of Worse Oppressors than the Last Bunch of Oppressors.
地球唯一喜欢战争的民族
Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur
往往最残忍的暴行
when both combatants proclaim themselves "freedom fighters."
都出自声称自己为自由战士的人们
Right, I've got 500 units, brand new right out of the box,
好的,我有500支枪,全新的
all as clean as this. What have you got?
刚刚从箱子里拿出来,都和这支一样新
God! Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊
God! Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊
Yuri, I need to talk to you.
尤里,我要和你谈一谈
Not now.
现在不可以
Now.
现在就要
Excuse me.
对不起,失陪一下
What?
怎么了?
We can't do this deal.
我们不能做这笔交易!
The fuck we can't! What's the matter with you?
你到底怎么了?
Look, over there.
看那边
As soon as we hand over the guns those people are going to die!
当我们把枪交给他们的时候 那些人就会被杀!
It's not our business.
那不关我们的事
They killed a boy just now as young as Nicki.
他们刚刚杀了一个和尼克相同年纪的小孩
What is the holdup?
有什么问题吗?
There is no holdup.
没有问题
I'll be right there.
我马上就过去
Vitaly, it's what we always know:
维塔利,我们一直知道这个事实
We can't control what they do.
我们不能控制他们要干什么
No, no, today we can. Today we can.
不,尤里,今天我们可以
Yuri, they're right there!
他们就在那里!
What do you think they'll do to us if we back out?
如果我们真这么做的话
They'll kill us.
他们会杀了我们
And if we go ahead, what do you think they'll do to them?
但是我们继续 你知道他们会怎样对这些人吗?
We've got to do something.
我们要做些事帮助他们
求你了,看在上帝的份上
这不是我们的战争
求你了,兄弟心连心
What is he saying?
他在说什么?
It's the deal.
是交易
My brother's not happy with the terms.
我的弟弟对交易的一些细节不满
We'll work it out. It's nothing.
我们在讨论这个问题,没事的
Right? It's nothing.
对不对,没事的
Yeah. Nothing.
没事的
You're right. Yuri, you're right.
尤里,你说的没错
God, I've got to get my shit together.
上帝啊,我脑子一定出问题了
This is not our fight.
这不是我们的战争
Right.
没错
Okay. What's the deal?
交易内容是什么来着?
300 RPGs, 500 assault rifles and 800 grenades.
300支肩抗式火箭筒 500支步枪,800枚手榴弹
I thought it was 1200 grenades.
我以为是1200枚手榴弹
I was so caught up in the deal...
我太重视这次交易了
I never realized what was going on in Vitaly's head.
我没有仔细思考过维塔利的脑子里到底在想什么
I thought it was 1200 grenades.
我以为是1200枚手榴弹
Confused.
我记错了
Come to think about it,
再回头想想
maybe I never understood what was going on in his head.
也许我永远也不会知道他脑子里在想什么
I beg your pardon.
对不起
May I see another stone?
我可以看一看另一颗钻石吗?
One thing I do understand for certain...
有一点我很确定
is that Vitaly broke the cardinal rule of gunrunning.
就是维塔利打破了走私枪支最重要的规则
Never pick up a gun and join the customers.
永远不要拿起一支枪 变成和你客户一样的人
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Something for Yuri.
为尤里做一些事
Step away. Slow.
放下它,慢慢的
No, Vit!
不要,维塔利
No! Vit!
不要,维塔利
Only half the guns were gone...
只有一半的枪支被炸毁了
so I was still entitled to half the diamonds.
所以我依然得到了一半的钻石
If I took them, I was lost.
如果我拿了它们,我失去了一些东西
If I left them, I was lost.
如果我不拿它们,我也是失去了一些东西
The massacre played out exactly how Vitaly predicted.
一场大屠杀发生了,就像维塔利所说的那样
But then, a half-dozen other massacres
另外,那一周在塞拉利昂
happened in Sierra Leone that week.
还发生了许多大屠杀
You can't stop them all.
你不可能制止所有的大屠杀
In my experience, you can't stop any of them.
以我的经验来说 你不可能制止任何一个大屠杀
They say evil prevails when good men fail to act.
人们说 “如果正义之士不行动的话,邪恶就获胜了”
What they ought to say is, evil prevails.
这句话应该是,“邪恶获胜了”
I now shared even more in common...
我现在和被上帝遗忘的这个国家的统治者
with the leader of that country God seemed to have forsaken.
有了更多的相同点
We saw something in each other that neither of us liked.
我们在对方里看到了一些我们并不喜欢的东西
Or maybe we were just looking in the mirror.
也许我们各自只是在看一面镜子
I paid a Monrovian doctor twenty dollars
我给了一个利比里亚医生20美元
to remove the lead from Vitaly's body
叫他把维塔利身体里的子弹都取出来
and write a bogus death certificate.
然后写一个伪造的死亡证明书
I should've paid more.
我应该多给他一些
I've smuggled millions of rounds of ammunition,
我走私里上百万的弹药
and the bullet that lands me in jail...
但是那颗把我送到监狱里的
is found under my dead brother's rib.
确是那颗在我弟弟肋骨下的子弹
Yuri Orlov.
尤里·奥洛夫
We're with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
我是美国烟酒枪械管理署的
Let me guess.
让我猜一猜
This is not about the alcohol or the tobacco.
这一定不是关于烟和酒
Crimean Restaurant.
克里米亚餐馆
Papa?
爸爸?
Both my sons are dead.
我两个儿子都已经死了
There are only two tragedies in life.
生活中有两种悲惨的事
One is not getting what you want.
一种是你想要的得不到
The other is getting it.
另一种是你得到了
Is this one of yours?
这是不是你的?
Jack Valentine finally had what he wanted.
杰克·范伦提终于得到了他想要的
Curiously, the death certificate says he died of heart failure.
真奇怪,死亡证明书上写他死于心脏衰竭
Falsifying a death certificate?
伪造死亡证明书?
That's not gonna hold me.
这个罪名可告不了我
You're right. As usual, you are right.
你说的没错 和平时一样,你又说对了
Have you seen today's paper? Huh?
你看今天的报纸了吗?
Fake end-user certificates.
假冒使用者证明书
Cut-out companies, meticulously catalogued.
空壳公司,虚假目录
There is hardly a warlord, dictator, despot anywhere in the world
世界上没有一个独裁者
that you're a first-name basis with.
军阀没有和你打过交道
It was your wife your trophy wife that led us to the prize.
是你的妻子帮助,让我们捉到了你
It's not her fault.
那不是她的错
She's just easier to follow than you are.
她只是比你好跟踪罢了
May I?
我可以看报纸吗?
Yeah, go ahead.
没问题,看吧
Enjoy it.
慢慢享受吧
What?
什么?
This.
这个
Tell me I'm everything you despise.
随你说吧
That I'm the personification of evil.
说我是邪恶的化身
What?
还有什么?
Responsible for the breakdown of the fabric of society and world order.
应该对世界混乱的秩序负责
I'm a one-man genocide.
创造大屠杀的人
Say everything you want to say to me now.
你现在想说什么就说什么吧
Because you don't have long.
因为你已经没时间了
Are you paying attention?
你在注意听吗?
Or are you delusional?
还是你在做梦?
You have broken every arms embargo written.
你已经违反了每一条法律
There is enough here to put you away for consecutive life sentences.
我们有足够的证据来判你终身监禁
You are going to spend the next ten years of your life
在你真正进监狱之前
going from a cell to a courtroom
你会花十年时间
before you even start serving your time.
在监狱和法院之间穿梭
I don't think you fully appreciate the seriousness of your situation.
我想你没有真正认识到这个问题的严重性
My family has disowned me.
我的家人不认我了
My wife and son have left me.
我的妻子和孩子离开了我
My brother's dead.
我的弟弟死了
Trust me.
相信我
I fully appreciate the seriousness of my situation.
我很真正认识到这个问题的严重性
But I promise you,
我敢对你发誓
I won't spend a single second in a courtroom.
我不会在法院里呆上一秒钟
You are delusional.
你是在做梦
I like you, Jack.
我喜欢你杰克
Well, maybe not, but I understand you.
不,也许不是,但是我了解你
Let me tell you what's gonna happen.
让我来告诉你将会发生什么
This way, you can prepare yourself.
这样可以让你有所准备
Okay.
好的
Soon there's going to be a knock on that door
很快,会有人来敲门
and you will be called outside.
你会被叫到外面去
In the hall there will be a man who outranks you.
在过道里 会有一个官阶比你高的人站在那里
First, he'll compliment you on the fine job you've done
首先,他会祝贺你所做的一切
that you're making the world a safer place
你使世界成为一个和平的地方
that you're to receive a commendation and a promotion.
你会得到奖状或升职
And then he'll tell you that I am to be released.
然后他会告诉你,我需要被释放
You're gonna protest.
你会反对
You'll probably threaten to resign.
你也许会以辞职来要挟他
But in the end, I will be released.
但是在最后,我会被释放
The reason I'll be released
我被释放的原因
is the same reason you think I'll be convicted.
和你认为我会被判刑的原因是一样的
I do rub shoulders with some of the most vile,
我和一些世界上
sadistic men calling themselves leaders today.
称自己为领导人的人打交道
But some of those men are the enemies of your enemies.
这些人当中的有一些人是你的敌人的敌人
And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss...
世界上最大的军火交易商是你的老板
the President of the United States,
美国的总统
who ships more merchandise in a day I do in a year
他一天卖的比我一年卖的还多
sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns.
有时 在枪支上找到他的指纹是一件很尴尬的事
Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me
有时,他需要像我这样的自由工作者
to supply forces he can't be seen supplying.
来支持那些他不可能支持的军队
So
所以
you call me evil,
你称我为恶魔
but unfortunately for you
但不幸的是
I'm a necessary evil.
我是一个必须要存在的恶魔
I would tell you to go to hell.
我会告诉你去下地狱
But I think you're already there.
但是我想你已经在那里了
Pleasure doing business with you.
很高兴和你合作
Most people are happy just to get out of jail.
对于很多人来说 离开监狱是一件很高兴的事
I expect to be paid to leave.
我不但离开监狱,还得到了钱
I'm not a fool.
我不是一个傻瓜
I know that just because they needed me that day
我知道他们在今天需要我
didn't mean they wouldn't make me a scapegoat the next.
并不意味着明天会是一样的结果
But I was back,
但是,我回去了
doing what I do best.
去做我最拿手的事
运雨伞到撒哈拉沙漠?
遮阳伞
You know who's going to inherit the Earth?
你知道是谁会继承地球?
Arms dealers.
军火商
Because everyone else is too busy killing each other.
因为其他人都在忙于相互残杀
That's the secret to survival.
生存的秘诀在于
Never go to war.
永远不要加入战争
Especially with yourself.
特别与你自己
本片根据真实事件改编
当私人枪支走私继续茁壮成长时世界上最大的军火供应商仍然是美国 英国 俄罗斯 法国 中国
五个联合国安全理事会常任理事国